PDA

View Full Version : Gabriel Braz„o

ADRossi
28 Jun 19, 18:20
MILAN Ė FC Internazionale Milano announces that Gabriel Nascimento Resende Braz„o has joined the Club from Parma: the 18-year-old goalkeeper has signed a five-year contract with the Nerazzurri.

The Club can also confirm that Andrea Adorante has signed for Parma Calcio on a permanent basis. The 19-year-old forward won the Scudetto and Viareggio Cup with Inter's Primavera side and also got his hands on a league title and the Supercoppa while playing for the Nerazzurriís Under-17s.

https://www.inter.it/en/news/68083/brazao-is-an-inter-player

Inter7
28 Jun 19, 18:20
Did he play at Parma?

William
28 Jun 19, 18:58
I don’t think he did

wera
29 Jun 19, 06:16
I hope he plays in attack instead of Icardi.

thatdude
29 Jun 19, 15:30
Did he play at Parma?

No. We just parked him because they had a EU spot.

.h.
30 Jun 19, 10:04
No. We just parked him because they had a EU spot.
much like julio cesar

DARi0
30 Jun 19, 21:00
Parma payed €2.4m for him in January and we are now paying €6.5m for this favour..

PS: We also sold Andrea Adorante to Parma for €5m.

GenDire
16 Jul 19, 18:56
Apparently close to Albacete for a loan with option to buy, did we give up on this kid already?

William
16 Jul 19, 18:59
Hopefully not, I’m hoping he’s the 2nd coming of JC!!

Il Drago
16 Jul 19, 19:00
Wasn't this guy supposed to be a part of our pre-season squad and then Conte would decide his fate? There were reports claiming we rated him even higher than Radu. And now we're sending him to a team that plays in Segunda? Why didn't we loan him to an Italian team so we could keep an eye on him?

Lui
16 Jul 19, 19:30
With Ryanair you can now keep in touch with friends, family, visit your favourites places, and keep a close eye on your loanees.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

thatdude
17 Jul 19, 01:10
Apparently they promised him playing time. The guy is still a baby as far as goalkeepers are concerned so I’m not too mad at the move. This kid is still trying to break into adult football, he could do worse. Not everyone can be Donnarumma

Provenzano
17 Jul 19, 07:36
At the moment the most important thing for him is to play regularly. Maybe he will get a chance when Samir retires.

vitomins
17 Jul 19, 19:26
Official:

https://www.albacetebalompie.es/noticia/brazao-orgulloso-de-ser-del-alba

Kakaroto
17 Jul 19, 19:42
Just a loan no option.

.h.
17 Jul 19, 19:58
given we have Radu, Di Gregorio, Stankovic, Brazao, the most important thing is to get these guys as much first team action as possible, at whatever level tbh.

GenDire
17 Jul 19, 20:00
given we have Radu, Di Gregorio, Stankovic, Brazao, the most important thing is to get these guys as much first team action as possible, at whatever level tbh.

Radu excites me the most (h0m0), guy seems like a beast

Il Drago
30 Oct 19, 09:18
Apparently they promised him playing time. The guy is still a baby as far as goalkeepers are concerned so I’m not too mad at the move. This kid is still trying to break into adult football, he could do worse. Not everyone can be Donnarumma

Well if they did, it seems they have already broken that promise.

Inter Paying Close Attention To Young Goalkeeper Gabriel Brazao’s Situation At Loan Club Albacete

With the January transfer window fast approaching, Inter are keeping a close eye upon the situation of their young goalkeeper Gabriel Brazao according to a report from FCInterNews.it.

The Brazilian shot-stopper joined Spanish second division side Albacete on a season long loan this past Summer but has not played whatsoever, having been an unused substitute on no less than 13 occasions so far this season.

Inter are closely monitoring the 19-year-old’s situation with the Spanish side and should there be no change in playing time for the former Cruzeiro starlet, Inter will seek alternative accommodation for the youngster to enable him to continue his development elsewhere.

As things stand, the Nerazzurri could opt to bring under 17 South American Championship winner Brazao back six months early from his loan spell or they could try and see if there is another Spanish club out there keen on taking him on loan for the remainder of the 2019/20 season.

thatdude
30 Oct 19, 11:48
Give him to a Serie B side. Surely there is a team in the bottom half of the table that could use a goalie

Universe
30 Oct 19, 12:24
I'm pretty traumatised by Brazilian players called Gabriel and with a surname starting with B. Send him to Serie C if we have to. What ever happened to that dipshit team we owned. AC Patria? Didn't we send Kondogbia's brother, Evans Kondogbia there? :awyeah: (in addition to a whole bunch of youth shitters)

ADRossi
30 Oct 19, 13:39
I'm pretty traumatised by Brazilian players called Gabriel and with a surname starting with B. Send him to Serie C if we have to. What ever happened to that dipshit team we owned. AC Patria? Didn't we send Kondogbia's brother, Evans Kondogbia there? :awyeah: (in addition to a whole bunch of youth shitters)

I thought Kondogbia's brother was his agent?

Universe
31 Oct 19, 06:19
He could also have more than 1 brother, but Evans Kondogbia is the older bro and we signed him in 2015 along with Geoffrey.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/evans-kondogbia/transfers/spieler/166548

Says we loaned him out to AC Renate. Is that the feeder club we had? Don't think so.

vasilios
02 Nov 19, 14:46
Prato was the feeder club I believe, but I haven't heard anything about them in years

thatdude
02 Nov 19, 21:29
Those feeder club relationships never work out for one reason or another

Kenny
21 Dec 19, 14:00
Made his debut for Albacete in a Copa match.
Kept a clean sheet for a 1-0 win.
We should loan him to a team where he gets more chances tho.

brehme1989
21 Dec 19, 15:58
Made his debut for Albacete in a Copa match.
Kept a clean sheet for a 1-0 win.
We should loan him to a team where he gets more chances tho.

He's still a kid. It's a good experience for him to go o a small team and eat bench whilst on loan from a top team. That gives him perspective that he needs to improve massively in order to get a chance here. And he's a GK, there's no necessity to be a starter at age 18-20. Next year he needs to be sent to a Serie B team with promotion aspirations though. And become their starter of course.