PDA

View Full Version : Stefano Sensi

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Ronin
02 Jul 19, 17:24
https://scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/65520169_2548112095238914_6259168643481862144_n.jp g?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQlzwhe8Q1WIzqCw6k-cQVjQpm_23zBgSgqmCOjpp4jQK5iYQi6j2LH6LZ4dCJBunCQ&_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.xx&oh=c96e1801c5c304ce135c1c316bddbb6b&oe=5DC2D5CA

MILAN - Stefano Sensi is officially a new Inter player. The Italian midfielder has joined the Nerazzurri on loan with a clause to make the switch permanent.

The 23-year-old midfielder has spent most of his life around football. He was 13 when he left his hometown of Urbino to move to the Rimini youth set-up. As it is for everyone, it was tough to leave home at a young age but perseverance is one of Stefano Sensi’s best traits. It allowed him to pave his way and take his place in the upper echelons of the game, overcoming hurdle after hurdle while following his dream.

Sensi moved to Cesena where he continued to play youth football before a loan at Lega Pro side San Marino where he was given the captain’s armband at just 18. There, he made 61 appearances and scored ten goals, often playing in attacking midfield. That was followed by a season in the first team at Cesena before Sassuolo signed him in 2016. In three seasons there, he made 68 appearances and scored five goals.

Sensi has shown himself to be someone who loves team play and he takes on responsibility. His vision and intelligence on the pitch previously earned him the nickname of ‘maestro’.
He has two Italy caps to his name and one international goal. An exciting new adventure now awaits him in an Inter shirt, best of luck to him from all the Nerazzurri supporters. #WelcomeStefano!

Nerraz
02 Jul 19, 17:28
Well done to the transfer team. 5m€ euro for the loan and an option to buy. Can always send him back in case he doesnt perform.

yoszee
02 Jul 19, 17:32
Where are Lazaro and Sensi videos?

dee_jay
02 Jul 19, 17:34
Is he wearing the third Kit?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ElDuccio
02 Jul 19, 17:38
this green in the pics reminds me a lot of the sprite shirt

Jacquez
02 Jul 19, 17:53
Another Poli in terms of contribution, I fear.

I just hope there is no gentleman agreement involved, and that the option is in fact an option.

Inter7
02 Jul 19, 18:09
Hope he can add some much needed creativity to our team!

Lui
02 Jul 19, 18:10
He looks like salah in the promo pics

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

CafeCordoba
02 Jul 19, 18:16
Hopefully he's a real deal. I have a confidence he's a better player than Gags and Vecino so with the current crop of players they are both bench options already. Add Barella and Nainggolan or Sensi goes to bench.

Dogen
02 Jul 19, 18:23
Welcome Sensi - be functional.

Where are Lazaro and Sensi videos?

There is indeed great anticipation: the “Visit Uruguay” presentation video made by Inter Media House/Bureau of Tourism (featuring our new leader and mental coach on and off the pitch, Diego Godin) set the bar high.

Choppin Onions
02 Jul 19, 18:30
Hopefully he's a real deal. I have a confidence he's a better player than Gags and Vecino so with the current crop of players they are both bench options already. Add Barella and Nainggolan or Sensi goes to bench.

He's much better technically than Vecino and Gags. At least from what I've seen of him at Sassuolo. Not sure how that will translate to Inter, where there's much more pressure to perform well but I remain optimistic about this move. And at only 23, he still has room to improve.

Lui
02 Jul 19, 18:33
He has one skill that none of our midfielders since kovacic have had: the ability to turn and burn. I guess that means less touches for handanovic, hope hes ok with the reduced role.

ElDuccio
02 Jul 19, 18:56
there is no one better then conte to use this kind of player, like Pirlo at Juve. And i really hope he can make something simliar with him.

JJM
02 Jul 19, 19:08
not good enough for Inter

Bluenine
02 Jul 19, 19:16
there is no one better then conte to use this kind of player, like Pirlo at Juve. And i really hope he can make something simliar with him.

Something similar to Pirlo? Lets not set the kid up to fail. In his first season, I would be delighted if he can perform like a Valero with lungs.

Nero Indigo
02 Jul 19, 19:17
I am EXTREMELY unexcited. Best of luck though.

Lui
02 Jul 19, 19:20
How does one show extreme unexcitedness lol

Wallace
02 Jul 19, 19:43
Welcome, I must be the only one excited.

The next gen Italian Xavi, I have already ordered his jersey.

Grande.

alvaro
02 Jul 19, 20:04
https://scontent-arn2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/a31c8cc60c431fe6c623db7dfbc50f0d/5D1E917F/t50.12441-16/66398578_117263656202682_3976151130707238380_n.mp4 ?_nc_ht=scontent-arn2-1.cdninstagram.com

Looks like some eager schoolboy. :D

forzainter257
02 Jul 19, 20:31
He looks like salah in the promo pics

he looks like Fabregas in the pic above

Kakaroto
02 Jul 19, 20:35
Meh i’m waiting for Stretcher.

Urban
02 Jul 19, 20:36
I like that we are building a squad of underdogs and no one expect us to perform well. Watch us stomp Juventus in the derby with their squad full of ronaldoses.

Linege
02 Jul 19, 20:41
I like that we are building a squad of underdogs and no one expect us to perform well. Watch us stomp Juventus in the derby with their squad full of ronaldoses.

same, we will earn so much money from them after our CL win, top teams will pay us hundreds of millions

lulek
02 Jul 19, 20:42
Are players like Sensi and Lazaro really enough to make us better? Come on, i had hopes this year since we are free from FFP. Suning splash fucking 300m and get us some big names...

CafeCordoba
02 Jul 19, 20:44
Yes. Lazaro most definitely is better than Candreva and Sensi should be better than Gags/Vecino/Valero so as of now both walk to our starting XI.

Nyall
02 Jul 19, 20:47
Mediocre signing. Does not make or midfield better

Put the poll up so I can vote 1

Wallace
02 Jul 19, 21:06
I am definitely voting 10 to offset your non sense.

AntonTheGreat
02 Jul 19, 21:06
In traditional FIF fashion, we have people talking about how these players are not an upgrade and how they are mediocre when its quite easy to see most of you have no idea who Sensi or Lazaro are to begin with. Which there lies the problem. Because most of you have never broadened your horizons of watching football outside of Inter matches, big teams like Barca, and random YouTube videos; some of you guys make these blanket statements that are just proving you know jack shit. Both these players fit perfectly in Conte's plans and were two positions we needed to upgrade. From what I've heard and seen, both Lazaro and especially Sensi are exciting prospects that with some patience and good coaching can be shaped into great players. Does this mean they will be world beaters, absolutely not. But to act like you have been watching these players, and to think you can have better judgement than scouts, Marotta, Conte, etc... that's just ridiculous.

That being said, I openly welcome both of them.

InterFCAustin
02 Jul 19, 21:15
Are players like Sensi and Lazaro really enough to make us better? Come on, i had hopes this year since we are free from FFP. Suning splash fucking 300m and get us some big names...
That’s why they pay Conte 12mil per season. Give him good players, players he want, and it ups to him to coach them and make them better individually and as a team.
I’m not as much worried as some of you here are obsessed with asking “big stars”....I believe in the coach. Those players are good enough to excel with this coach.
Now if we had Spalleti, then yeah, he’s not capable of to bring anything to the table with these kinds of players.
I trust Conte tho.

forzainter257
02 Jul 19, 21:20
Meh i’m waiting for Stretcher.

Help is working on it

Devious
02 Jul 19, 21:30

:lol:

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/027/763/07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpeg

Come on man, this team cant even compete with Galatasaray for the Turkish league.

Pajo
02 Jul 19, 21:40
Good transfer, safe one. He has bee great for Sass and looks like the real deal.

I wont put much hope on him tho. We know that even better players failed badly at inter. Prove the doubters wrong!

Adriano@10
02 Jul 19, 21:47
Not really excited about him but he has the right characteristics i m just not sure he s on the level he needs to be.
he s technical and has a wide passing range probably only second to brozo in our mid and thats what we lack most. Whether he can take his game to the next level or not is the real question.

YoramG
02 Jul 19, 21:54
Obligatory quick highlight reel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHO1A5uFQOE

It's just comforting to see someone who has a close dribbling technique and a first touch which doesn't launch the ball into space.

vex
02 Jul 19, 22:08

Oh man I like your optimism, but you could have said the same thing during the mazzari era, and we all know what happened there. As I have said earlier this deal despite the favorable conditions, will be passable only if we buy barella plus someone even more proven, because I am really sick and tired that these slightly above average players from sassuolo, bologna, and fiorentina are running the show in a club like inter.

Nyall
02 Jul 19, 22:50
Obligatory quick highlight reel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHO1A5uFQOE

It's just comforting to see someone who has a close dribbling technique and a first touch which doesn't launch the ball into space.
He'll get along with Politano well, two players who can do fancy things that lead to nothing useful, because they have no end product

kameru
02 Jul 19, 23:04
Is he shorter than Nagatomo?

Universe
02 Jul 19, 23:32
Yes, he is actually.

Welcome, vice-(but also replacement)Barella.

Puma
03 Jul 19, 00:49
It is pretty sad that he has not kicked a ball or put on his jersey and yet some posters are already writing him off.

ADRossi
03 Jul 19, 00:55
He can't be worse than Joao Mario

JJM
03 Jul 19, 01:05
He can't be worse than Joao MarioIf he will be I know who to blame now...

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Universe
03 Jul 19, 02:04
Spalletti?

Il Drago
03 Jul 19, 12:15
SENSI: "IT'S AN INDESCRIBABLE FEELING TO BE AT INTER"
The midfielder's first comments as an Inter player: "It will be a year of hard work, everything is in place to do well"

MILAN - Work, learn and grow as a player to keep moving up. Stefano Sensi is ready to start his new adventure with the Nerazzurri and he spoke about it exclusively with Inter TV. “I’m very happy, I’ve already seen some different faces at my new Inter family. I’ve met very sociable people and relaxed people who make you feel in your element. The fans have given me a great welcome and my first impression is a great one and this is a good place to start from. I expect it to be a tough year with lots of hard work because Inter want to return to where they belong as a great side on the European stage. This year, everything is in place to to do well.”

The 23-year-old Italian midfielder’s move to Inter means that he’ll have to raise the bar again and be ready to play on the biggest stage and under Antonio Conte. “It’s an indescribable feeling, I’d honestly never have expected it. But I’m here now and I’ll give my best to work hard and be ready for the boss. Conte is definitely a big Coach with a winning mentality and that’s what you need in football today, he’s a Coach who makes an impact and helps you to develop and I can’t wait to start working with him.”

To be a part of a club like Inter means that you’ll also receive the support of the Nerazzurri fans: “It’s a big thing for us because when you receive all this support from the fans, it gives you extra motivation as a player and helps you to do your best on the pitch. We’re very pleased with this and let’s hope that we make the Interisti very happy.”
https://www.inter.it/en/news/68119/sensi-its-an-indescribable-feeling-to-be-at-inter

dax21
03 Jul 19, 12:26
At 168cm height and 62kg weight, this guy won't win us any 50/50 duels, he is shorter than Politano. Advantage obviously being lower center of gravity, hopefully he can dribble a little bit and provide decent close passes.
Any physical midfielder will have a field day with this guy.

I'm not writing him off, instead I hope to be proven wrong.

brehme1989
03 Jul 19, 12:30
If we use 3 in the middle he's gonna be fine. If we use him like Brozovic last season we would have issues.

Pajo
03 Jul 19, 13:02
Xavi and Iniesta are both his size. They never had problem since the third midfielder has always been big one.

JJM
03 Jul 19, 13:07
Lukaku
Brozo-Nainggolan-Barella
Asamoah-Sensi-Lazaro
Godin-Skriniar-SDV
Handa

Handa long ball to Lukaku
1-0 for Inter against Rube
LOL

I need more sleep in my life

Linege
03 Jul 19, 14:44
Xavi and Iniesta are both his size. They never had problem since the third midfielder has always been big one.

gagliardini is big one

InterFCAustin
03 Jul 19, 16:56
Still talking about the heights of players...keep it going, very constructive observations.

Linege
03 Jul 19, 17:01
Still talking about the heights of players...keep it going, very constructive observations.

gagliardini is big one

big player, serie a star, one of the best midfielders in serie a and italy

Dylan
03 Jul 19, 17:21
At 168cm height and 62kg weight, this guy won't win us any 50/50 duels, he is shorter than Politano. Advantage obviously being lower center of gravity, hopefully he can dribble a little bit and provide decent close passes.
Any physical midfielder will have a field day with this guy.

I'm not writing him off, instead I hope to be proven wrong.

Same height and weighs more than Lucas Torreira.

MakavelInterista
03 Jul 19, 17:23
If we start Brozo/Ninja/Barella and have this guy first off the bench, his energy vs. that of a Borja Valero off the bench will be an astronomical difference alone, forget the fact he is young, has a brain, and is a tidy passer of the ball.

We need DEPTH in midfield, look at Juve and their 7 CMs. I see us making another big midfield signing or two outside of this

DARi0
04 Jul 19, 09:43
https://sempreinter.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Welcome-Sensi.jpg
Benvenuto Stefano! :proud: I read he will take shirt #12.

It is pretty sad that he has not kicked a ball or put on his jersey and yet some posters are already writing him off.
Yes, it`s sad that some people are THAT superficial. Some here would have preferred we splash 10m net wage on 34 year old Modrić with a what? 3 year contract?! :chan: Not to talk mention his absurd asking/transfer fee... while we cannot even offload 34 y.o. Borja... :palm:

When we finally have a player that seems to fit the bill, yet people are extremely UNexcited? Seems like a spoiled crowd, but looking at our post 2010 transfers, I see no reason for this.

I honestly don`t understand what people`s problem is! Technically he is superior to every player that we currently have in our midfield, so he is clearly an upgrade. His low gravity center will help keep possession and his quick thinking will ignite a speedy distribution of the ball, which is also what Luciano wanted. Ah, crowd wants another midfielder? That`s normal. But we now have a Chief Strategist to make the decisions and put things in order. The priority of our transfers is not random any more! 1st buy cheaply, add depth, lure them here with the illusion they will start, then take the big ones, the indisputable starters.

The arguments regarding his height are the most ridiculous ones! I guess nobody complained that Kanté and Lucas Torreira are both 1.68m tall?.. Not to mention Xavi and Iniesta both playing together and dominating the world for years.

not good enough for Inter
Could you please share WHY do you think so? Quoted this for future reference :trolldad:

Can`t wait to see how this thread will fill up with appreciation and admiration messages.

Being 1.91m tall, I have been long-awaiting for such a profile in our team because I know it`s almost impossible to take the ball away from them. They think and act swiftly, have pace and short dribbling, are very tidy in controlling the ball and passing it accurately. Italian is a plus while his best years are waaaaay ahead of him! Why is italian important? Because of the culture that they have by default - they know the history of teams and there are much higher chances they will give their all for the shirt, making them proud to be here [unlike other mercenaries]. He worked his way up and will continue to work hard to prove his worth. Perfect signing in my books, I actually kept suggesting him for months and had him on my shortlist, so I`m extremely happy that we got him, in a much better deal than Torreira. I just hope he is "mean" enough and will cope with the pressure.

Good luck Stefano, may you win a lot of relevant trophies at Inter!

CafeCordoba
04 Jul 19, 10:28
I believe JJM post was just sarcasm.

yoszee
05 Jul 19, 05:02
Hahaha, motherfucker.
This is the most brilliant 2019 presentation video.
, PqC3r_wKJw4

Universe
05 Jul 19, 05:20
^ nice dig at Sassuolo.

I hope we can level up by actually beating them for a change.

CafeCordoba
05 Jul 19, 05:55
Haha

brehme1989
05 Jul 19, 08:02
Hahaha, motherfucker.
This is the most brilliant 2019 presentation video.
, PqC3r_wKJw4

Inter Youtube >>>> Liverpool Youtube

Dogen
05 Jul 19, 09:28
Another great and fitting content by Inter Media House.

With that being said, the more expensive and marketable the signing is, the more they can dare in a presentation video (look at Joao Felix visiting the Prado Museum in its 200th anniversay). But it's up to Suning.

yoszee
05 Jul 19, 10:22
Inter Youtube >>>> Liverpool Youtube

For player presentation, might be.
For the whole content, Inter channel is not even close to Liverpool channel.

Wobblz
05 Jul 19, 12:48
For player presentation, might be.
For the whole content, Inter channel is not even close to Liverpool channel.

https://i.imgur.com/N4VPPjg.png

ElDuccio
05 Jul 19, 12:50
wtf

vitomins
05 Jul 19, 13:55
Poll added. Will close in 10 days.

Sassuolu
10 Jul 19, 09:20
Anyone has Sensi's full interview from Gazzetta?

emosjonellspiller
10 Jul 19, 09:24
Check out FedeNerazzurra :)

qb4ever_2k
10 Jul 19, 09:27
Anyone has Sensi's full interview from Gazzetta?

Micheal put it in the preseason thread.

Cris
10 Jul 19, 09:32
I hate polls. I feel like I always vote what I want them to be rather than what I actually believe they'll turn out to be.

So I went 5.

Bes
10 Jul 19, 09:38
I hate polls. I feel like I always vote what I want them to be rather than what I actually believe they'll turn out to be.

So I went 5.

You can also vote "Fuck this poll" under this option:
10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

Alex de Large
10 Jul 19, 09:46
Il Nuevo Cristiano Zanetti

DARi0
10 Jul 19, 12:53
Sensi: I can be Inter's Xavi - I could not find him saying this in the interview, but I guess Football Italia are smoking something good :slick:

https://www.football-italia.net/sites/default/files/imagecache/main_photo/[type]/[nid]/410487-873_0.jpg

Stefano Sensi believes he can be Inter’s very own Xavi Hernandez and that he made ‘the best choice’ rejecting Milan for the Nerazzurri.

Sensi’s playing style has been likened to the Barcelona icon, and the 23-year-old is ready to inject some ‘tiki taka’ into Antonio Conte’s new-look Inter.

“It’s as I imagined it,” he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I’m starting a new life, but it’s like I’ve always been here. My idol has always been Xavi.

“He’s like family to me: I grew up watching his games, I took things from his showreels.

“There’s something about his kind of football in my game. I’ve always been a Barcelona fan and I hope I face them in the Champions League.

“I think a winning mentality has been missing, and in that sense Conte can be a turning point. I think Inter have everything to start winning again this season.”

The former Sassuolo midfielder was then asked about interest from Milan and the possibility of linking up with Italy teammate Nicolo Barella at San Siro.

“I made the best choice coming here, and these first few days have already confirmed that. I’d also love Barella to join me here.”

Besnik
10 Jul 19, 12:54
:yao2:

dax21
10 Jul 19, 12:56
Il Nuevo Cristiano Zanetti

I was going to say Nuevo Emre but that works too.

Kramerica Industries
10 Jul 19, 13:25
[Sensi] - I’ve always been a Barcelona fan

Well fuck you too.

forzainter257
11 Jul 19, 09:15
Well as long as he is not rube or bbilan fan I am completely ok. He can support Beer Sheva for all I care

Wallace
12 Jul 19, 23:25
There was this slideshow I found that analysed Sensi’s positioning and movement in several different setup. He is probably more versatile than what we are led to believe. What I can see here is he has an intelligent positioning and spatial awareness and should be pretty good at finding the passing lanes. This is useful whether you are playing pivoting position or more up front.

https://www.slideshare.net/mobile/br...s-433-and-3421 (https://www.slideshare.net/mobile/brankonikovski/the-positional-polyvalence-of-stefano-sensi-in-sassuolos-433-and-3421)

Just posting this URL here in case we have Sensi fanboys like me wanting to do some research.

Those people who voted 1, this is not for you. There are no stats in space finding.

emosjonellspiller
13 Jul 19, 00:37
Thnks for sharing. Interesting slideshows :)

satubito
14 Jul 19, 20:08
Fantastic strike from Sensi today.

Ed.
14 Jul 19, 20:50
dat midget.. :datass:

Wallace
14 Jul 19, 20:55
Hopefully people are already changing their mind especially those who compared Sensi to Vecino. :chan:

Palacio
14 Jul 19, 20:57
I thought he would be a club legend. I hope he doesn't disappoint me.

Wallace
15 Jul 19, 09:41
Interesting Conte played him on the left of Brozovic, he looks pretty comfortable there and seems to be able to hit the ball well with both feet.

I have a feeling we're going to see him as a regular in that position, or rotating with Nainggolan at that spot if the latter stays, while filling in for Brozovic when necessary.

Perisic also looks like he could benefit from playing beside a technical player like Sensi. I actually look forward to watching more the two cooperate in the coming friendly games.

Forza Sensi.

thatdude
15 Jul 19, 16:08
I’m glad that we bought a football player and not an athlete. So many years of Vecino’s and Guarin’s. Even if this guy isn’t a world beater at least I know he won’t mess up the fundamentals of the game. He at least has basic football IQ.

How well he does here remains to be seen but I view him as perfect 4th midfielder. He can basically be first sub for any position in midfield. Hopefully we sign a legitimate game changer for that third midfield spot. It will make this signing look that much better.

Raul Duke
15 Jul 19, 16:11
Broadly speaking, it felt like having a second Brozovic on the pitch. Moved efficiently off the ball, linked up smoothly and threatened from range.

He did cause a few unforced turnovers in high-risk/low-reward situations, but his stats suggest he's at least capable of keeping tight possession.

Perisic and Candreva showed promise playing in Conte's system. Hopefully Lazaro doesn't shit the bed.

ElDuccio
15 Jul 19, 18:21
to me Sensi can pass and cross better then Brozo.. i don't understand why brozo takes the corner.

Lui
15 Jul 19, 19:29
Build a squad so deep that Conte cant make a bad sub. Mourinho couldn't make a bad sub if he tried.

Inb4 Brehme tells me the one bad sub he made.

GenDire
15 Jul 19, 19:36
Build a squad so deep that Conte cant make a bad sub. Mourinho couldn't make a bad sub if he tried.

Muntari, of course

Ed.
15 Jul 19, 20:35

Are you a football person? What do you know about a bad sub?

Wallace
15 Jul 19, 21:38
I’m glad that we bought a football player and not an athlete. So many years of Vecino’s and Guarin’s. Even if this guy isn’t a world beater at least I know he won’t mess up the fundamentals of the game. He at least has basic football IQ.

How well he does here remains to be seen but I view him as perfect 4th midfielder. He can basically be first sub for any position in midfield. Hopefully we sign a legitimate game changer for that third midfield spot. It will make this signing look that much better.

I actually feel like given Nainggolan is here, we should probably call it a day.

Because our forward and the second fiddle to Perisic look like a disaster. The latter is a common knowledge as well.

We literally cannot play Dalbert even against the worst opponents in Serie A.

Ed.
15 Jul 19, 23:28
I actually feel like given Nainggolan is here, we should probably call it a day.

Because our forward and the second fiddle to Perisic look like a disaster. The latter is a common knowledge as well.

We literally cannot play Dalbert even against the worst opponents in Serie A.

We have Asamoah before Dalbert.

Palacio
15 Jul 19, 23:31

Wallace
15 Jul 19, 23:58
We have Asamoah before Dalbert.

Ah yea I forgot the existence of him.

We have Asamoah for CM too, I think we are set. :fuckyea:

Nyall
16 Jul 19, 00:00
One meaningless game against garbage opposition does not a good transfer make..

Wallace
16 Jul 19, 00:03
and 0 games against any opponent does not make a midfielder Vecino.

forzainter257
16 Jul 19, 21:52
One meaningless game against garbage opposition does not a good transfer make..

Please keep shitting our new signings. The more you do this the better they play. It worked with Lautaro ;)

dax21
17 Jul 19, 07:52
Ah yea I forgot the existence of him.

We have Asamoah for CM too, I think we are set. :fuckyea:

I just hope that Conte doesn't end up using him as a LWB, you can't be in defense with just one functional foot, too much of a liability. Did alright in offense when he wasn't following Spalletti's orders with possession for the sake of possession and giving those dumb back passes to Brozovic. In a more central midfield role I do feel like Asamoah could have a great season. He is only 30 so we could really use him getting his price up too.

Wallace
24 Jul 19, 13:26
Hopefully I won’t need to solo hype Sensi from now on.

Goodish first half, I feel like his set pieces will make a difference this season, instead of, you know, corner kicks that don’t get past the first defender.

Starmo4
24 Jul 19, 13:34
[QUOTE=Wallace;1844089] sensi is master of simplicity

DARi0
24 Jul 19, 14:22
Glad to see that FIF is finally realizing Sensi was not signed to be a reserve :D I can tell many of you did not see him @ Sassuolo :work:

Picked a few posts fom the pre-season match against juBentus :datass:

Sensi looks like a starting squad player today
He will always look like that, he`s natural on the ball and always knows what to do with it. Quick thinking and passing.

Sensi, he is slowly becoming my favorite Inter player.
:notbad:

Where is Nyall to tell me how shit Sensi is
He might be away buying a hat, as I expect him to eat it at some point.

Sensi :heart: finally a midfielder who's good on the ball and takes free kicks
Refreshing <3 Wait until you see him playing together with Barella! :slick:

Sensi's positioning is on point, both offensively and defensively.
He`s a smart young man and can only improve, so glad we got him and not someone like Modric.

Sensi is also looking very good. His movement is impressive.
He has what we call a footballing IQ.

Tuned in from about 20min and I'm actually quite impressed.

Also, really, really, really like Sensi.
Welcome on board!

Sensi is a fucking boss.
Yupp, our very own, brand new & fresh Pirlo.

Sensi is fantastic.. just pre-season, but is it too early to hope he doesn't catch the Inter flu?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
No, he will actually improve once he gets to know all his team-mates capabilities.

The kid has a lovable character, he is 100% in every match, every training, he idolizes Inter player, he wanted only Inter, he's down to earth. Let's just hope he stays that way and we might have a great player for many years to come.
+1

Hopefully Sensi can maintain his style of playing through the season. He seems to be pretty sharp so far.
Form is temporary, class is permanent. :datass:

I'mNewHere
24 Jul 19, 15:04
People thinking Sensi is a benchwarmer are the same people who thought Kondogbia would become a world beater.

Palacio
24 Jul 19, 15:12
People thinking Sensi is a benchwarmer are the same people who thought Kondogbia would become a world beater.

I thought Kondogbia would be a great defensive midfielder and have no doubt that Sensi would be a sarter.

JJM
24 Jul 19, 15:49
U guys know shit... He isn't good enough for Inter

Guess who I'm pretending to be

wera
24 Jul 19, 16:27
the superhero AnnoyMan?

JJM
24 Jul 19, 16:31
the superhero AnnoyMan?And u sidekick SmartAss

DARi0
24 Jul 19, 16:51
Sensi: 'Inter on right track'
https://www.football-italia.net/sites/default/files/imagecache/main_photo/[type]/[nid]/Sensi-1907-epa.jpg

Stefano Sensi assures Inter are “on the right track” under new Coach Antonio Conte after a 1-1 draw with Juventus.

The Nerazzurri lost the penalty shoot-out in this International Champions Cup tie in Nanjing, after Matthijs de Ligt saw an own goal cancelled out by Cristiano Ronaldo.

“The Coach had asked us for intensity and to go chase down the opponents,” former Sassuolo midfielder Sensi told Inter TV.

“In my view, we had a great first half and then got a bit too deep after the break, largely thanks to the heat. We are working and trying to put the tactician’s ideas into action, especially in defence, so we are on the right track.

“We need to work on improving our possession football and vertical passing channels.”

Great, continue working hard so this can be kept for 90 minutes.

thatdude
24 Jul 19, 17:41
I’ll hold off with the praise until the season starts and we see what he offers week in week out. Encouraging start but I still want another midfielder

Wallace
24 Jul 19, 22:03
Yeah, we do still need a backup for Sensi or for Brozovic if Sensi remains to be the left side of the CM for the rest of the season.

n4l
24 Jul 19, 22:06
I’ll hold off with the praise until the season starts and we see what he offers week in week out. Encouraging start but I still want another midfielder

Get the memo bro. That's how pre-season evals work. :lol:

(1) Player/team looks good -> this is great for the season; great buy

(2) Player/team looks bad -> it's just pre-season :pokerface:

brakbrak
24 Jul 19, 23:04
Before you start hyping this kid,remember Asamoah.

Wallace
24 Jul 19, 23:45
Asamoah isn’t exactly the type of player that relies on intelligence of his play.

Different story entirely.

brakbrak
25 Jul 19, 02:11
Asamoah isn’t exactly the type of player that relies on intelligence of his play.

Irrelevant,my point was that asamoah was among the best during our preseason and he was def one of the worst after.

Wallace
25 Jul 19, 02:26
Irrelevant,my point was that asamoah was among the best during our preseason and he was def one of the worst after.

And you are not getting my point.

My point being intelligent players fluctuate less because they base their play on how they think. You don’t suddenly wake up one day and have your IQ lower for a couple of months after preseason purely out of coincidence.

This is the difference between smart and dumb players (or people in general). Of course there can be external factors, but all I am saying is such comparison hardly makes sense.

Raul Duke
25 Jul 19, 07:46

I disagree. Asamoah was playing very intelligently in his first few months. Looked like the wisest man on the pitch by some distance.

I think people underestimate how much a lack of physical fitness contributes to “dumb” plays.

Bluenine
25 Jul 19, 09:30
Some of you are reacting like this is the first time you have seen Sensi play. We know he is a good player and what he is capable of, he has played like this many times. But lets not jump the gun over his performance in a pre-season friendly for two reasons:

1. Our benchmark for midfielders is very low, watching shite performances from Vecino and Gags day in and day out. So a half decent performance by a new player gets way too hyped. Remember Gags initial performances or even Valero's first Serie A game for us or even Asamoah last summer when he was used in the midfield?

2. The pressure of playing for Inter is way higher than what Sensi is used to at Sassuolo. There is a higher expectation of winning and consistency of performance. We will only know in 6-12 months how well Sensi can cope with this pressure.

I still consider Barella a starter for Inter over Sensi, and really want Inter to sign another quality starting midfielder. It will be great if Sensi is first choice midfielder from the bench in his first season, so he can acclimatise and develop without pressure.

brehme1989
25 Jul 19, 09:35
Some of you are reacting like this is the first time you have seen Sensi play.

Bingo. That seems quite obvious.

Palacio
25 Jul 19, 12:11
Barella is a good player but I have a feeling that Sensi will have the most effect on our midfield, not Barella.

vitomins
25 Jul 19, 12:48

So no one on this forum has said the team is shit or a player is shit after a bad preseason performance? Haha, do you remember where you are?

Pajo
25 Jul 19, 19:19
Its too early on him. He is good player and will deffo bring us something new. As i said before we signed him, small but strong, technically gifted woth low point of gravity. Taking the ball off him is hard.

However, its also his first season in a big club, and that big club is freaking inter. He is still young, and its a queation mark if he can do this on regular basis. Its mostly due to mentality. We will see how it goes, but playing in friendlies is not the same as playing in serie a, let alone CL.

Wallace
25 Jul 19, 20:20
I disagree. Asamoah was playing very intelligently in his first few months. Looked like the wisest man on the pitch by some distance.

I think people underestimate how much a lack of physical fitness contributes to “dumb” plays.

I disagree, I don’t think that was ever the case even in preseason.

He had better on the ball skill than previous left backs we had yeah, but I never really liked the way he placed his passes.

I think everyone has their own standard of what intelligence is, so I am not continuing this endless conversation.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of you are reacting like this is the first time you have seen Sensi play. We know he is a good player and what he is capable of, he has played like this many times. But lets not jump the gun over his performance in a pre-season friendly for two reasons:

What’s wrong with seeing him the first time?

- - - Updated - - -

Its too early on him. He is good player and will deffo bring us something new. As i said before we signed him, small but strong, technically gifted woth low point of gravity. Taking the ball off him is hard.

However, its also his first season in a big club, and that big club is freaking inter. He is still young, and its a queation mark if he can do this on regular basis. Its mostly due to mentality. We will see how it goes, but playing in friendlies is not the same as playing in serie a, let alone CL.

If age is not a problem for old players, neither is it for young.

We have played with crapper players in CL, I don’t see a problem especially if we consider this as year zero again. Give the lads a run out this season. Can’t honestly be more embarrassing than Valero being chased to out of breath against PSV. Freaking Atalanta is playing with more unknown factors, so what? Grow some balls man.

We currently have 8 central midfielders, and that is a ridiculous number.

I wouldn’t get anyone unless we are certain we can sell at least 3 of them. Basically I don’t see the point of reinforcement when Nainggolan is standing by to be reinstated into the team anytime.

Anyway, siggraph time, don’t bother replying because I won’t be here to repudiate anymore nonsense.

Provi
25 Jul 19, 20:56
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfws5LH8KXY

ElDuccio
25 Jul 19, 21:03

tbh it's the opposite.. Lazaro is already bad as Dalbert based of 20 minutes against Lugano, according to many here.

Palacio
25 Jul 19, 21:11
I don't get why Inter sells Dalbert when we don't have a good repalcement. Asamoah is already 31 and he can't play 90 minutes.

Sassuolu
26 Jul 19, 06:57
If I had to pick who our star signing is watching the first 3 friendlies, its definitely Sensi he may lose the ball at times but his confidence on it and the way he passes and his free kicks are something we lacked. I am very excited by the prospect.

Alex de Large
26 Jul 19, 09:04
If you can't beat your enemy, buy him (Sassuolo)

JJM
26 Jul 19, 20:55
Vertical passes ...no other Inter player is on his level with this

DARi0
06 Aug 19, 18:55
Stefano, perdono! Forgot to write you happy birthday yesterday for your 24th!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBKoB4PXsAAFVuN.jpg

Soon-to-become fan-favourite.

Nyall
06 Aug 19, 19:02
If I had to pick who our star signing is watching the first 3 friendlies, its definitely Sensi he may lose the ball at times but his confidence on it and the way he passes and his free kicks are something we lacked. I am very excited by the prospect.

Yeah we've achieved way too much since the days of Guarin, time to go back

Alex de Large
06 Aug 19, 19:28
From Il Nuovo Cristiano Zanetti, to Il Nuovo Pirlo.

clwinterfan
06 Aug 19, 20:06
if played enough he will be in the top 3 for player of the season 2019/20. Had a very good pre-season.

Jane The Virgin
10 Aug 19, 13:00
I know that this may hunt me later on this season, but j have this feeling that Sensi under Conte will become world class player by the end of the season...

Idk why, but he strikes me like a player that is willing to shut his mouth and do the work for the team...

Wallace
10 Aug 19, 23:40
Grande Sensi il nuovo Xavi, shut the haters up.

Lui
10 Aug 19, 23:49
One of only a few players who seem comfortable in their respective role.

varmin
11 Aug 19, 10:58
One of only a few players who seem comfortable in their respective role.

That is true but i think he should been moved in more advanced role with Barella dropping on his place.

dynasty27
11 Aug 19, 11:32
Grande Sensi il nuovo Xavi, shut the haters up.

All credit to Ausilio for this sensible acquisition.

n4l
11 Aug 19, 12:22
All credit to Ausilio for this sensible acquisition.

Sorry....all good buys are Marotta's.

Jacquez
11 Aug 19, 12:34
Sorry....all good buys are Marotta's.

I am not a fan of this new persona of yours. Just so you Know.

Wallace
11 Aug 19, 22:50
Don’t worry, I am a fan, if that’s any consolation.

Zoro
12 Aug 19, 04:40
Same also a fan N4l. I feel like a civil war is brewing here. Its Semi-fun, well better than our mercato has been so far at least. BATTLE LINES HAVE BEEN DRAWN!!!

Nyall
12 Aug 19, 05:05
FIF, where the delusion has no limits.

The fact that Sensi can have such a big "impact" on our midfield just shows how bad our midfield actually is. Everyone basically lining up to call this guy world-class will be sorely disappointed when the pre-season ends. If we can get a serviceable player out of him we should be happy.

K.I.
12 Aug 19, 05:20
Anybody who can receive the ball, look up and pass it back is world class here, i am not sure what u have been watching the last couple of decades.

Lui
12 Aug 19, 14:23
Can you miserable fucks just let me enjoy my sensi

varmin
23 Aug 19, 11:57
Stefano Sensi for Conte:
" I feel good, work pays off and comes first. Surely with dedication and desire to do we can do important things. The first thing that struck me is the winning mentality that leads, both in training and in a simple training match or an exercise. It turns it into something important. I managed to understand that laziness is something that he hates, it's something counter-productive for the team. The coach asks us so much movement, personality to go and get the ball. Brozovic is a guy that I feel good with, there's a feeling. I didn't think I could find myself so well. "

No more lazy cunts. I like that.

Gaindé
23 Aug 19, 12:13
Anybody who can receive the ball, look up and pass it back is world class here, i am not sure what u have been watching the last couple of decades.

We are recovering from Spalletti's Golf Calcio so please be kind.

Sassuolu
26 Aug 19, 09:58
We are recovering from Spalletti's Golf Calcio so please be kind.

You didn't watch much of Inter before Spalletti did you? :lol:

Wallace
26 Aug 19, 10:39
Such a difference of night and day between this thread and Barella’s thread.

Hopefully tomorrow’s game will change things.

Forza Sensi.

wera
26 Aug 19, 20:21
Damn I love Sensi. We've been missing a player like this...

Wallace
26 Aug 19, 20:37
Grande Sensi, debut goal, what a half.

Lionheart
26 Aug 19, 20:38
If anybody asks, he is worth 80 mill from now on :work:

Moradinho
26 Aug 19, 20:41
He is filling the hole that Rafinhas departure left in my heart:epicwin:

satubito
26 Aug 19, 20:48
My Sensi jersey is arriving later today. What a first half and goal.

Wobblz
26 Aug 19, 20:52
Lol, and Barella is by far the more hyped player, when it comes to potential... Go figure, we made some smart transfers.

brehme1989
26 Aug 19, 21:21
Damn I love Sensi. We've been missing a player like this...

Sensi is doing what people thought Brozovic was doing for 1.5 years now.

Nero Indigo
26 Aug 19, 21:43
EATING MY WORDS FROM A METAL BUCKET AND A RUBBER SLIPPER! BEST PURCHASE THIS SUMMER!

Campione
26 Aug 19, 21:46
Sensi esce al 73': problema all'adduttore della coscia sinistra

Fuck...

Alex de Large
26 Aug 19, 21:50
Pirlo who?

Ziyad
26 Aug 19, 21:52
Been saying it since his first preseason game. I just hope he isn’t injured for long

Lui
26 Aug 19, 21:53
Barella, brozovic and Sensi can all play the same positions effectively. Positional flexibility is underrated and we did not have that last season.

Ethor
26 Aug 19, 22:59
Been saying it since his first preseason game. I just hope he isn’t injured for long

Unfortunate about the injury, because he was one of players who looks like he was in mid-season form. Guess Barella will get baptism by fire sooner than I thought.

Ziyad
26 Aug 19, 23:02
How bad is it?

CafeCordoba
26 Aug 19, 23:02
Now that Sensi is injured, the reality hits immediately that we need a starting level midfielder right now.

edit. And yeah, what a stunning debut from him.

Ethor
26 Aug 19, 23:07
How bad is it?

I do not think we know yet. He was holding and pointing to his calf to Conte as he left the pitch.

Wallace
26 Aug 19, 23:25
Now that Sensi is injured, the reality hits immediately that we need a starting level midfielder right now.

edit. And yeah, what a stunning debut from him.

This is where Barella will start tbh.

Fitzy
27 Aug 19, 00:59
Great performance. Exactly the sort of player the team needs.

Batman
27 Aug 19, 01:48
His injury could be a blessing in disguise, for us to push for SMS.

crzdcolombian
27 Aug 19, 01:49

Awesome pick up... let’s not hope he gets hurt

Wallace
27 Aug 19, 02:21

You are crazy, go back to Arkham Asylum.

snake
27 Aug 19, 03:42
I thought it was just cramp and stiffening...I get that every morning. Usually gone after a 5...no 1 minute rub.

A.l.i
27 Aug 19, 07:03
Really really impressed with this guy. Looks like a very very underrated player.

junior55
27 Aug 19, 07:27
His injury is what concerns me about this team.
I was thinking about it since 1st half, the amount of runs Brozo , Sensi , Asamoah and Candreva were doing was crazy .

Are we really sure they won't break until December? Hopefully the famous hard trainings Conte does will make sure of that not happening...

Wallace
27 Aug 19, 09:43
We are not tbh, that’s why most people want SMS.

IMO though, if Barella cannot replace Sensi and he cannot beat Vecino to a starting position, then I don’t know what we got him for, especially for that kind of sum.

I would very much rather we count on Barella for now, especially because of what we have committed into getting him here already.

Give him the trust he needs, rather than adding another guy who will just put him further down the pecking order.

JJM
27 Aug 19, 10:12
He had only cramps, no muscular problems...

Dogen
27 Aug 19, 13:35
Recently I came across an interview with some Spanish coach Sensi had when he was playing for San Marino and Cesena.
Stefano was 18 years old or something at the time of the interview, and this Fernando De Argila (thank you, Google) who lived in Catalunya for years claimed that Sensi was "a natural talent", “a better player than Xavi and Iniesta were at his age”, and that he would have become "an important player for Italian football".

I'm not someone who gets carried away because I like to stay grounded, but let's face it: not only De Argila tenia razon (net of bias),but “important for Italian football” seems a very limited scenario to me, for this mezzala version of Sensiesta.

[I'll be ready to put a random “glorified Gargano” label on him very quickly: no half measures.]

Grande Sensi.

JJM
27 Aug 19, 14:39
Eeeemmm but He CoMeS fRoM SasSuOlO aNd hE mUsT sUcK bAwS, aNoThEr aVeRaGe fUcK

Dylan
27 Aug 19, 15:00
Sounds like we got ourselves a bonafide Bojan so.

JJM
27 Aug 19, 15:15
But but being good in preseason means nothing
But but being great against Lecce means nothing
Etc...

wera
27 Aug 19, 17:35
But but but your being annoying and you usually have your own share of shitty opinions so just stop now while you still can.

syrus
27 Aug 19, 18:04
Is his injury serious? Or was it just precautions

Candreva Crosses
27 Aug 19, 18:08
But but but your being annoying and you usually have your own share of shitty opinions so just stop now while you still can.

Are you talking with urself?

JJM
27 Aug 19, 18:20
Are you talking with urself?Ahahhaha noooice https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190827/5884729d4804cffccff0762b60460b5b.jpg

Jassa
27 Aug 19, 18:27
Hey boys, stop ruining this beautiful man's thread pls.

Except the last picture ofc.

varmin
27 Aug 19, 19:13
Are you talking with urself?

You have to change your name to Candreva Scores now.

Candreva Crosses
27 Aug 19, 19:35
You have to change your name to Candreva Scores now.

Took me 280 crosses to change my name to Candreva Crosses. Lets hope for Inter's sake candreva will score 280 goals this season.

Zane
27 Aug 19, 19:41
So do we have any updates on his injury?

Universe
27 Aug 19, 19:52
I didn’t even know he was injured.

thatdude
27 Aug 19, 19:52
I don’t think he is I think he just cramped up

CafeCordoba
27 Aug 19, 19:57
This is where Barella will start tbh.

Premise is that Barella is going to start matches anyway. Someone like Sensi (or Barella) going down means there's vecinos or gagliardinis of the world starting.

Wallace
27 Aug 19, 20:13
Premise is that Barella is going to start matches anyway. Someone like Sensi (or Barella) going down means there's vecinos or gagliardinis of the world starting.

Vecino is starting IMO, this is where this premise is inaccurate at best.

Maybe in the long run 1-2 years Barella will win over Vecino’s starting spot, but now is not the time.

snake
28 Aug 19, 04:05
Good news, Gazzetta has him in this weeks Prob Form.

Bad news, Vecino is in too. so Benchella will continue.

varmin
28 Aug 19, 11:15
Took me 280 crosses to change my name to Candreva Crosses. Lets hope for Inter's sake candreva will score 280 goals this season.

Haha, but one cross is not equal to one goal.
If Candreva scores 10+ goals this season you definitely should consider it.

RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot
30 Aug 19, 22:10
His goal against Lecce was like a playstation goal. ridiculous.

Edward.
31 Aug 19, 10:11
His goal against Lecce was like a playstation goal. ridiculous.

A

Wallace
31 Aug 19, 11:20
Will be a test going up against Nainggolan, the top 5 Serie A midfielder they said.

This is a real test for Sensi to show how much of his tactical astuteness in positioning can aid his physical disadvantage going up against physical beasts.

I'mNewHere
01 Sep 19, 09:02
Will be a test going up against Nainggolan, the top 5 Serie A midfielder they said.

This is a real test for Sensi to show how much of his tactical astuteness in positioning can aid his physical disadvantage going up against physical beasts.

Nainggolan is a beast XD

syrus
01 Sep 19, 11:40
Needs a big game today ,
I am confident brozo and him along with whoever Conte chooses will dominate the midfield

wera
01 Sep 19, 21:20
he is one of the best buys ever since Mou left, next to Palacio, Handa and Skriniar

I'mNewHere
01 Sep 19, 21:43
Fucking god

Alex de Large
01 Sep 19, 21:45
What a game... the real difference maker from last year to this one

Ronaldo
01 Sep 19, 21:47
Boy! What a gem this guy is!

Batman
01 Sep 19, 21:50
he is one of the best buys ever since Mou left, next to Palacio, Handa and Skriniar

He’s had a good preseason and wondeful first two games of Serie A, but I would wait before I say he is one of the good buy. The guy is talented and genius, let’s if he can be consistent.

So far I can not just say that he is a good signing, but he has improved our overall game a lot, hope he keeps it up.

Wallace
01 Sep 19, 21:52
Sensi is the S class midfield everyone was looking for.

Grande Nyall for anti jinxing

acroMacho
01 Sep 19, 21:53
He is great. Only his presence in the midfield is weak. But if we have Brozo / Barella with him, it is good. Damn, one more strong midfielder would come handy

ElDiego22
01 Sep 19, 21:53
Baller.

William
01 Sep 19, 21:56
For me, it was his turn in the box and the mindset to do so to get into a stronger position to either shoot or pass. 9.5 out of 10 players would have a shot under pressure but the mentality under that same pressure to turn says a lot.

Looking forward to watching more of that this season.

brehme1989
01 Sep 19, 22:00
Sensi is vindicating all us Serie B watchers who rated him as one of the top talents in Italian football back in 2015. Not sure if he can sustain it, remember last season Politano was crushing it as well early on for a significant period of time and everyone thought he was the next coming of Robben.

Stefano Sensi's main weakness is his small frame and the fact that defensively he's not very imposing. We can hide that somehow, but not with Brozovic & Vecino or Brozovic & Barella next to him if the opposition has plenty of physicality in the middle.

At least he can be our main set piece taker and thankfully, Barella is almost as good so if he's rotated we'll have someone else.

Guz
01 Sep 19, 22:05
Sometimes it's hard to believe he was born in Italy and not in Spain.
He certainly didn't need time to adjust to the new environment and to the pressure that comes from playing for Inter.
Keep it up, little man.

https://media.giphy.com/media/H3eLBwdX0PA7dYLjZ3/giphy.gif

Wallace
01 Sep 19, 22:13
Sensi is vindicating all us Serie B watchers who rated him as one of the top talents in Italian football back in 2015. Not sure if he can sustain it, remember last season Politano was crushing it as well early on for a significant period of time and everyone thought he was the next coming of Robben.

Stefano Sensi's main weakness is his small frame and the fact that defensively he's not very imposing. We can hide that somehow, but not with Brozovic & Vecino or Brozovic & Barella next to him if the opposition has plenty of physicality in the middle.

At least he can be our main set piece taker and thankfully, Barella is almost as good so if he's rotated we'll have someone else.

Should we get Tonali judging from Serie B?

brehme1989
01 Sep 19, 22:25
Should we get Tonali judging from Serie B?

As I mentioned several times, even before we had Sensi or considered him, Stefano is part of a group of players that have similar characteristics and are on a similar level. The best of them was Lorenzo Pellegrini. Mandragora is another one who has always looked like the weaker one talent-wise, but he has other characteristics that make him valuable. All these guys are really what we say 'the future of Italy'. Barella is a different kind of animal but shares some characteristics with them.

Tonali is part of his own generation as there isn't anyone else. Maybe it's due to this fact that he's more hyped as there's a bias towards him, but honestly he looks much better than Verratti did back then and Verratti had Immobile + Insigne to play with and Zeman as his coach, so even then you had the fear that it was all due to the system, despite the evident quality. It was Serie B so you couldn't say how it would translate in Serie A or any top level league.

If a top team takes a bet with Sandro Tonali, imo they'll be cashing it. But it is imperative for him that he makes the jump at the end of the season the latest. Hopefully it's not Juventus. Milan could really use this guy and Napoli is an environment he'd thrive in.

Ronin
01 Sep 19, 22:25
all us Serie B watchers

Rest of FIF, having never watched a Serie B match:
https://data.whicdn.com/images/330411339/superthumb.jpg?t=1557955771

brehme1989
01 Sep 19, 22:27
For real? There are some epic battles in Serie B, some cult figures and of course a couple of talents worth watching :D

Wallace
01 Sep 19, 22:36
I don’t even have time to watch more than 2-3 Serie A matches per week, let alone Serie B.

Its easier now that I have beIN with Serie A, can stream it anywhere and replay any time. (This is not an ad)

crzdcolombian
02 Sep 19, 00:02
Sometimes it's hard to believe he was born in Italy and not in Spain.
He certainly didn't need time to adjust to the new environment and to the pressure that comes from playing for Inter.
Keep it up, little man.

https://media.giphy.com/media/H3eLBwdX0PA7dYLjZ3/giphy.gif

I really like him. Best summer pickup

CoolMan44
02 Sep 19, 02:56
Such a neat player. You can tell Conte really likes him too by his interview. Not sure if he's generally a good free-kick taker, but it was good to see someone actually take a good free-kick at Inter lol.

Sassuolu
02 Sep 19, 06:23
Am I the only one who didn't know he was until we signed him?

Wallace
02 Sep 19, 06:25
Am I the only one who didn't know he was until we signed him?

Probably, considering he was pretty popular in fm for a few years already.

satubito
02 Sep 19, 07:52
Mamma Mia what a player Sensi is turning out to be. This guy does it all and then some. Such a joy to watch and what a coup so far.

.h.
02 Sep 19, 07:58
I think we just need to be a little bit careful. Let's not work on the assumption that a goal and 2 assists in 2 games is his normal level as much as I would love it to be

dax21
02 Sep 19, 08:18
Rest of FIF, having never watched a Serie B match:
https://data.whicdn.com/images/330411339/superthumb.jpg?t=1557955771

Serie B is a worthwhile experience for sure, if one can be bothered with finding streams which are always very subpar in quality. What I like about it is that it's very unpredictable, you can have a team be in the top 5 only to be relegation fodder next season. It's a lot more physical but also a lot more theatrical due to far more relaxed scrutiny compared to the top tier calcio.

Serie B in a single video:

https://streamable.com/xrqal

Wobblz
02 Sep 19, 08:33
Lol, some WWE performances right there.

Universe
02 Sep 19, 10:13
I think we just need to be a little bit careful. Let's not work on the assumption that a goal and 2 assists in 2 games is his normal level as much as I would love it to be

19 goals + 38 assists in 38 games. Got it.

.h.
02 Sep 19, 10:22
19 goals + 38 assists in 38 games. Got it.

like my best wingers in football manager

Javier'sSon
02 Sep 19, 13:19
Definitely most pleasant surprise transfer. Those who play with their brains make me want to play with my dick :proud:

ElDuccio
02 Sep 19, 15:45
if he keeps being consistent playing like in this 2 first games he will be easily one of the best italian midfielders ever

brehme1989
02 Sep 19, 16:20
The biggest reasons he is playing this well are:
- He is part of a 3 man midfield, instead of 2. Vital.
- He has a solid defensive presence behind him in Skriniar, he can afford to take risks.

.h.
02 Sep 19, 16:24
perfect. I hope more of our team feel free to take risks.

Sounds like you think the coach has set up a good formation for the team he has. I'm glad you're getting onboard.

Shark
02 Sep 19, 16:35
Brehme is right tho, Conte deserves most credit for Sensi's performances.

junior55
02 Sep 19, 16:49
like my best wingers in football manager

What difficulty level do you play lol to get those numbers

As for sensi , i give all the credit to him for being mentally ready to take control of our game since day one of pre season. It isn't at all common especially from someone coming from a small team

.h.
02 Sep 19, 16:51
What difficulty level do you play lol to get those numbers

As for sensi , i give all the credit to him for being mentally ready to take control of our game since day one of pre season. It isn't at all common especially from someone coming from a small team

since when does FM have a difficulty level?

In my best seasons, generally, I can get to like 80-100 goals between the front 4 (I play 4-2-3-1) and obviously all the assists with that

think my goals record for a player is about 60 in a season, assist record about 40

I'mNewHere
02 Sep 19, 18:57
Brehme is right tho, Conte deserves most credit for Sensi's performances.

We all know Brehme has a crush on Conte

JJM
02 Sep 19, 18:59
he will be our player of the season...unless Pjanic goes all lawn mower on him...and ends his season

brehme1989
02 Sep 19, 19:19
perfect. I hope more of our team feel free to take risks.

Sounds like you think the coach has set up a good formation for the team he has. I'm glad you're getting onboard.

I like the formation, the coach is someone I rate somehow despite my obvious antithesis to his hiring (since our aim is to accomplish an easy top 3 finish, but I'd feel the same way if Spalletti would come now without having any Inter history as he can also achieve that if he had the same financial backing) but the things I'm mentioning now are purely Sensi related. He ticks in this kind of environment, doesn't mean everything else will.

I still don't think that 3-5-2 is the best idea for this Inter and would insist upon a 4-3-1-2 if this was July, but we cannot go for a AMC at the moment so this will do. But people will start complaining that our midfield is losing the ball too much and there's no physicality in it and all that kind of repetitive stuff.

The Sensi-Brozovic-Barella trident should work more often than not, but when it doesn't work, the defence needs to be ultra ready. And I don't think it is. Our defensive setup is several steps behind the desired level and our creativity is still lacking. We can exploit open spaces better wtih 3 very good+ ball playing midfielders but that's not going to be a regular feat in our games.

Nyall
02 Sep 19, 19:21
I hope you guys are as high on him after Juventus and Barcelona, as you guys are after Lecce and Cagliari.

if he keeps being consistent playing like in this 2 first games he will be easily one of the best italian midfielders ever
:lol:

JJM
02 Sep 19, 19:28
I'm having a hard time digesting Conte ball tbh,Candreva,Vecino...feels like a really difficult dump u have to take but somehow u get rewarded for the effort...so far

4-3-1-2/4-3-3 a hybrid of the two line ups...

Sanchez/Lautaro-Lukaku
Politano
Sensi-Brozo-Barella
Asamoah-Skriniar-Godin/SDV-Dumbo
Handa

maybe a 4-3-3 ok maybe 4321,more narrow than a Spalletti special.
something like Argentina did

Lautaro-Aguero-Messi

Sanchez/Lautaro-Lukaku-Politano/Lazaro

relying on Candreva and his crosses....yoiks

n4l
02 Sep 19, 22:28
I'm having a hard time digesting Conte ball tbh,Candreva,Vecino...feels like a really difficult dump u have to take but somehow u get rewarded for the effort...so far

:lol::lol::lol:

Lui
03 Sep 19, 01:23
Front 3 and back 4 do not suit the players we have.

brakbrak
03 Sep 19, 01:40

This post is disgraceful especially considering your nationality

Ed.
03 Sep 19, 02:23
This post is disgraceful especially considering your nationality

why is it disgraceful?

snake
03 Sep 19, 04:33
Yeah Ed u disgrace

dax21
03 Sep 19, 12:12
he will be our player of the season...unless Pjanic goes all lawn mower on him...and ends his season

Genuinely can't wait for Barella/Pjanic duels. Not worrying about Sensi, he seems to be a tough little guy.

Lui
03 Sep 19, 15:58
I hope you guys are as high on him after Juventus and Barcelona, as you guys are after Lecce and Cagliari.

:lol:I mean, how many developing players can really assert themselves vs the world's elite? Very few midfielders have standout games vs Barcelona and juve, but I dont think sensi is going to crumble when he plays them. The eyes are going to be on him because he isnt that midfield messiah we were all waiting for but he has all the tools necessary for success.

JJM
03 Sep 19, 17:05
He said he can play trequartista also...

Hmmm..

Lautaro /Sánchez - Lukaku
Sensi
Barella-Vecino
Brozo
4man DF

Ok yeah not gonna happen with mister 352

Ed.
03 Sep 19, 17:24
Yeah Ed u disgrace

I am a disgrace.

ChillBro
03 Sep 19, 17:28
Grande seniesta

Uncommon
03 Sep 19, 18:23

Do you mean like when a grill dumps you and you have to suck it up or literally taking a dump?

JJM
03 Sep 19, 18:29
Do you mean like when a grill dumps you and you have to suck it up or literally taking a dump?

a grill can dump you? :brozo:limitless number of genders?! :oblivious::troll: I meant a literal dump :yao:

Inter7
03 Sep 19, 18:31
Ehhh Conte 3-5-2 formation relies heavily on pushing numbers forward especially our wing backs. Creativity isn't a current concern. All three of brozo sensi and barella can play a through ball. I want to see Lazaro... He needs to be able to beat his man... There will be some growing pains but we should be fine considering the depth and Options we have.

Wallace
03 Sep 19, 21:46
Yes, Lazaro has to work in order for us to get decent attack throughput on the right.

Dogen
04 Sep 19, 11:40
All eyes were on him and his press-conference in the first day of ritiro la Nazionale, and deservedly so.

I want to add: Sensi taking the free-kick and hitting the crossbar in matchday 2 of Serie A was possibly more heartwarming and moving than Sensi winning a penalty via ruleta on the defender.

As I said, we shouldn't forget that we haven't scored a single goal from direct free-kick in the entire 2018/19 season (for the first time in 30 years or something): it simply can't happen again, back-to-back.

Raul Duke
04 Sep 19, 12:48
Who scored our last free kick? Brozovic when is scored that brace?

Wobblz
04 Sep 19, 12:49
All eyes were on him and his press-conference in the first day of ritiro la Nazionale, and deservedly so.

I want to add: Sensi taking the free-kick and hitting the crossbar in matchday 2 of Serie A was possibly more heartwarming and moving than Sensi winning a penalty via ruleta on the defender.

As I said, we shouldn't forget that we haven't scored a single goal from direct free-kick in the entire 2018/19 season (for the first time in 30 years or something): it simply can't happen again, back-to-back.
Biraghi is also quite good on free kicks I believe. We have options now, with those two and Brozo.

Universe
04 Sep 19, 12:52
Who scored our last free kick? Brozovic when is scored that brace?

Cancelo scored from a free kick cross that evaded everyone and ended up in the net in 17/18. Other then that, yea, I believe Brozovic’s goal against Benevento earlier in the same season.

hitmax
04 Sep 19, 14:06
Biraghi is also quite good on free kicks I believe. We have options now, with those two and Brozo.

alexis scored from free kicks when he was at arsenal so he is another option too.