View Full Version : Alexis Sanchez

Pages : [1] 2

vasilios
29 Aug 19, 21:30
Official

https://www.inter.it/en/news/68709

Lionheart
29 Aug 19, 21:31
Took yous long enough to open the damn thread...

Welcome senior Sanchez. Hope you and Lukaku team up, and do great things for us.

:interflag:

acroMacho
29 Aug 19, 21:32
Hope he gets well here. Welcome

Guz
29 Aug 19, 21:35
Well, let's start by saying that this is his last chance to revive his career. Alexis has been a great (borderline world class) player for the better part of it, but it's undeniable that his time in Manchester has cast doubt on whether he's still got it. One could argue that very few United players have managed to live up to the expectations in the post-SAF era, but 18 months of poor performances suggest some caution before boarding the hype train. *calmly heads for the ticket office*

All things considered, we cut a good deal (low risk, high reward). A loan + option would have been better, but I'm confident he will push to make the move permanent if this season works out well. Anyway, rumour has it he's already agreed terms with us for an additional 2 years at €6,5m p/y.

From a tactical standpoint, I expect him to be used mostly as a SS. However, his arrival could also be important in allowing us to switch to a 3-men attack in case of need. All this provided his legs aren't completely gone, obviously. Otherwise, he should just be deployed as close as possible to the goal in order to take advantage of his shooting ability.

In short, he's definitely not a "niño" any more; the real question is whether he can still be a "maravilla" (or, at the very least, good) for us. Prime Sanchez would take Serie A by storm, his United counterpart would soon fade into irrelevance. Which version are we getting? Too many question marks to make a prediction as to what he can give to our cause. Considering the conditions of his arrival, though, I'd say he was definitely worth a punt. Let's see how this goes.

Lastly, based on this exclusive footage of him hitting the streets of Milan, he doesn't seem to have lost his trademark footwork.

Encore (https://www.instagram.com/p/B1uTWgZHA1I/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link)

Wallace
29 Aug 19, 21:40
Welcome, 8 years late, better late than never I guess.

brehme1989
29 Aug 19, 21:43
Colpo di mercato

clwinterfan
29 Aug 19, 21:46
We are ONLY paying him one hundred grand a week. So fine with that. He is a good player. Move to United has not worked. I think and hope he will do well with us.

satubito
29 Aug 19, 21:53
Double digit goals along with his old strike partner Lukaku would be awesome. Best of luck Alexis!

Provi
29 Aug 19, 21:59
One implication of this transfer is that we are now able to play 3-4-3 if needed, thus justifying keeping Politano other than him just being the substitute for Lautaro.

MakavelInterista
29 Aug 19, 23:07
At the very least, we now have Lukaku, LM10, Esposito, Politano, and we add Sanchez.

All 5 are quite different players with different skillsets, I have a feeling we will see a lot of different striker partnerships throughout the season, with Lukaku starting most games, rotating Sanchez/Lautaro for the second spot, Politano first off the bench, and Esposito for blowouts, Copa games, and emergency starter.

Cautiously excited as there's literally no risk to this move and a lot to POTENTIALLY gain

Bluenine
29 Aug 19, 23:09
I know this won't be the usual, but at some point for a game or two I want to see this starting lineup:

Lukaku
Sanchez - Martinez
Asamoah - Barella - Brozovic - Candreva
Skriniar - De Vrij - D'Ambrosio
Handanovic

monster09
29 Aug 19, 23:24
I know this won't be the usual, but at some point for a game or two I want to see this starting lineup:

Lukaku
Sanchez - Martinez
Asamoah - Barella - Brozovic - Candreva
Skriniar - De Vrij - D'Ambrosio
Handanovic

That's how Conte set up his team at Chelsea first season. I mean that line up is almost replica with profile of players. RB moving to RCB, winger moved to RWB. 2 defensively good players as a CM.

Shaun
30 Aug 19, 00:06
We don't really have two good defensive midfielders though

ADRossi
30 Aug 19, 00:09
Our midfield is actually quite weak defensively. Brozovic is a very all-or-nothing player defensively, a huge tendency to commit reckless challenges. Barella is our next best option defensively but isn't even starting for us right now. Vecino is rather useless defensively minus some jogging that makes it look like he's trying.

Candreva Crosses
30 Aug 19, 00:15
HAS ANYBODY SEEN MONSTER09

http://www.forzainterforums.com/images/fifstyle/awards/Nostradamus.png

Wallace
30 Aug 19, 00:16
We will definitely see something like that when we are chasing games.

Provi
30 Aug 19, 00:16
Wait till Conte pulls off a Candreva on Gagliardini - problem solved

monster09
30 Aug 19, 00:52
We don't really have two good defensive midfielders though

Not defensive midfielders, midfielders who are defensively good. Brozovic is very good isn't it, also I though Barella was good (didn't watch him enough).

- - - Updated - - -

Our midfield is actually quite weak defensively. Brozovic is a very all-or-nothing player defensively, a huge tendency to commit reckless challenges. Barella is our next best option defensively but isn't even starting for us right now. Vecino is rather useless defensively minus some jogging that makes it look like he's trying.

Thanks, then obviously I'm wrong on midfielders who are good defensively part.

ADRossi
30 Aug 19, 00:55
Not defensive midfielders, midfielders who are defensively good. Brozovic is very good isn't it, also I though Barella was good (didn't watch him enough).

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, then obviously I'm wrong on midfielders who are good defensively part.

The premise of your statement is still correct, though. I fully expect to see a 3-4-3 at some point.

monster09
30 Aug 19, 01:12
The premise of your statement is still correct, though. I fully expect to see a 3-4-3 at some point.

I think 3-4-3 suits the team too, unless midfielders keep bombing forward in which case 3-5-2 should work well. Like you said, I think Conte will mix it up, at least in the game when chasing or defending the game.

At least on paper, team looks good. Very good wingbacks would change this team completely. IMO that should be the area to improve next.

Vincenzi
30 Aug 19, 01:16
Honestly, what an incredible steal. We're getting him on a loan where we don't even have to pay all the wages. It's such a low risk, but has such great potential product. This is the guy who single handedly carried the shit out of a mediocre Arsenal team, and I really think his Man Utd mediocrity has less to do with his talent and more to do with atmosphere/locker room and how those things affected his motivation.

The man is getting a chance to revive his career here, and I'm optimistic in my belief that he can see that

delaurentis
30 Aug 19, 03:01
If Conte can revive Candreva like he did in his first game, then imagine what could be with Sanchez......

Choppin Onions
30 Aug 19, 06:11
I didn't see any of the Copa America this summer but from what I've heard, he was a lot closer to the early days of Arsenal Sanchez than the pile of burning rubbish he's been at United. It's my hope that coming back to Italy and getting over an awful time in Manchester will reignite the fire in him.

Dogen
30 Aug 19, 08:05
No doubt he should have become an Inter player in 2011 and it's been 8 long years since he left Udinese, but I'm all for nostalgia and revivals: if it were up to me, I would still take Falcao as Lautaro's preceptor and make of Yaya Touré the last-minute colpo di mercato/caliph of midfield.

As if Manchester in itself wasn't enough, Sanchez missed out on the Sky Blue revolution and ended up on the depressed/depressive red side of the city. No need for him to “look back in anger”, especially while sitting on outrageous wages, but his football "soul" certainly “slid away” in the last year and a half.

Let's hope he can find the right environment and motivations in Milan to somehow resurrect his career, or at least do a few wonders here.
If that doesn't happen, and before he angrily denies the accusations: with which teammate Sanchez will bet on Conte being sacked?
Let's bet on the bet.

Welcome and good loan, Alexis.

dax21
30 Aug 19, 08:11
If Conte can revive Candreva like he did in his first game, then imagine what could be with Sanchez......

We should not expect this effect on all the players. Candreva was left out last season, his desire to prove himself was there regardless of Conte. And just like that, only on the opposite side of the spectrum, we shouldn't rule out that some proven players start underperforming - Skriniar on his weaker side, Brozovic in a more offensive role that never worked well before, etc.

I dislike Sanchez and I don't think this was a good transfer, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt. But if he was brought in here to be a sub, 5mil a year is a really expensive bench heater. That being said, I appreciate Marotta's master negotiating skills to persuade ManUtd to pay majority of the wages.

Jassa
30 Aug 19, 08:14
Welcome, me and my friends used to call him Elastic man, or Chewing gum, when he was on top of his game, it was amazing to watch, top 3 EPL player, hope to see that again in the future.

Sokrates
30 Aug 19, 08:22
Impress us, Alexis :epicwin:

ElDiego22
30 Aug 19, 09:18
Welcome Alexis

Jacquez
30 Aug 19, 09:24
Holy shit.

THREE superstars from abroad in one window! I can't even remember the last time we signed just one. Now we have Lukaku, Sanchez and Godin - pretty impressive.

Bergpavian
30 Aug 19, 10:39
Holy shit.

THREE superstars from abroad in one window! I can't even remember the last time we signed just one. Now we have Lukaku, Sanchez and Godin - pretty impressive.

Two of them make me feel like a MLS club.

But maybe Sanchez will have his second spring here and restore my faith in 30+ players.

ADRossi
30 Aug 19, 11:25
Manchester United, circa 2017: We've created the perfect striker partnership between Lukaku and Sanchez. One big and strong, one small and agile. One a good finisher, one a great contributor to build up play. What could go wrong?

Inter, circa 2019: Sounds like a great idea

monster09
30 Aug 19, 11:44
Manchester United, circa 2017: We've created the perfect striker partnership between Lukaku and Sanchez. One big and strong, one small and agile. One a good finisher, one a great contributor to build up play. What could go wrong?

Inter, circa 2019: Sounds like a great idea

Should have signed Smalling too. He scored more league goals than Sanchez, since Sanchez signed for ManUtd. Also scored as many goals as Lukaku against top 6 teams.

*waiting for the shitstorm and cries of bitterness :D

Howl
30 Aug 19, 12:45
Great deal if you ask me. Didnt cost much and Man Utd is still paying half/most of his wage with no obligation. Much needed addition as a rotation or back up forward.

I just hope Conte doesn't bench Lautaro for him.

Jassa
30 Aug 19, 14:52
Should have signed Smalling too. He scored more league goals than Sanchez, since Sanchez signed for ManUtd. Also scored as many goals as Lukaku against top 6 teams.

*waiting for the shitstorm and cries of bitterness :D

Well, Im glad we didnt pick up Darmian from the trash can.

yoszee
30 Aug 19, 14:59
-oUcpx-xGfE

ElDuccio
30 Aug 19, 17:27
so Alexis first game will probably be against he's ex club Udinese after the national break...(btw. i was sure that the national break was after the third game and not the second............fuck this.)

Stefan
30 Aug 19, 21:02
Welcome Alexis.

Luka
30 Aug 19, 23:31
Very good deal, would be marvelous with this buy option.

Anyways, we got man utd to pay more for a player that will not gonna be even in their squad for the whole season. No victory for united or it's fans with this one, that's for sure. Hard times for man utd fans (at least Lukaku deal was not as bad), but money is not everything in football. Just ask bayern fans.

Hopefully he will be more of a player he was before. Could be one of those Kolarovs or Dzekos coming to SerieA.

Raul Duke
31 Aug 19, 00:40
Holy shit.

Forlan, Vidic, Podolski?

Wallace
31 Aug 19, 00:45
Come on, Podolski was signed with Shaqiri by Mancini.

Completely different window to Forlan, I expect better than this from the likes of you.

Ed.
31 Aug 19, 01:25
Holy shit.

The last time we did that was Lucio from Bayern, Sneijder from Real Madrid, Eto'o from Barcelona.

n4l
31 Aug 19, 01:26
The last time we did that was Lucio from Bayern, Sneijder from Real Madrid, Eto'o from Barcelona.

None of those were shit for their club. Sanchez has been shit. Lukaku average. Godin world class.

yoszee
31 Aug 19, 04:08
Inter Media House knew probably Alexis will return next summer, they prolly finding a stock weather phenomenon vids and just adding Alexis clips at the end.
zSCZyc7IiLA

brehme1989
31 Aug 19, 06:44
SZ5e5cnBkTI

xlMwFRt5pUA

wera
31 Aug 19, 07:30
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA the first video was hilarious

yoszee
31 Aug 19, 08:30
Pep on Alexis
heha4Pjam18

M.Adnan
31 Aug 19, 09:25
Good transfer for our circumstances.

This is almost the final piece in the squad. I would've been really pissed if we stopped our transfers at Lukaku, but adding Sanchez and getting rid of the massive logs like Mario and Barboba (specially selling the latter for a surprisingly high fee which is awesome) has turned our transfers into a positive one imo.

I have nothing against Sanchez' age or past. He's not old, has learned football in Serie A, and maaaaany players have managed to rise their careers somewhere else specially at Inter.

Also, no poll?

brehme1989
31 Aug 19, 09:31
Final piece would be a strong midfielder. Without it, it's going to be yet another tough season where we'll depend on the form of rival teams.

But this is finally a transfer that gives us quality that can win matches that seem unwinnable or lost, assuming he gets on the right mindset. Last player with this quality (but nowhere near in terms of overall ability) was Stevan Jovetic, which speaks volumes about how we acted in the mercato.

M.Adnan
31 Aug 19, 09:51
Final piece would be a strong midfielder. Without it, it's going to be yet another tough season where we'll depend on the form of rival teams.

I would love to add a great midfielder and call it a perfect mercato, but I don't think it's financially possible at the moment because of the Icardi situation. Maybe after selling him we can (hopefully) think of SMS. That would be just perfect.

I like Sensi, Barella and Brozovic but yeah we need one more.

CafeCordoba
31 Aug 19, 09:56
And we haven't sold Barbosa yet. :)

Dogen
31 Aug 19, 11:07
After watching the presentation video of Alexis Sanchez, I demand a series of retro clips by Inter Media House, all based on nicknames from the recent past: “El Tractor”, “El Jardinero”, “L'Imperatore”, “La Brujita”, “El Chino”, “Il Drago” and so on.

Also a “Matrix” trailer inspired by Biraghi's video, and much more.

[I would avoid mockeries and silly nicknames, for example “Tacchino Freddo” (Cold Turkey) for Dennis Bergkamp and “Ramarro” (Green Lizard) for the Cobra Darko Pancev: a sublime player and a bomber who don't deserve such a treatment.]

JJM
31 Aug 19, 14:55
Di Marco gave up number 11 for Sanchez, the kid was listed with that number for the Lecce game but didn't feature so the switch is now possible, this is Sanchez's second favorite number

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Wallace
31 Aug 19, 19:48
2nd player with a number stripped, poor guy.

Pipka
31 Aug 19, 19:51
He'll still get more minutes this season than Icardashian

Besnik
31 Aug 19, 20:10
Hopefully Alexis will succeed here. Things are looking exciting as for now though. If only we could bring in another top quality midfielder... that would make other teams feel uncomfortable when playing against us.

delaurentis
01 Sep 19, 17:53
https://sempreinter.com/2019/09/01/ole-gunnar-solskjaer-confirms-inter-loan-signing-alexis-sanchez-could-still-have-future-at-man-utd/

Icardio
01 Sep 19, 18:57
I'd urge people not to get their hopes up. This is a real gamble. His legs looked completely shot at United. Flashes of quality were there but he's also very wasteful.

Hopefully Serie A brings out the best in him. I don't want to see him used on the wings where his lack of pace is more of an issue.

ADRossi
01 Sep 19, 20:51
I'd urge people not to get their hopes up. This is a real gamble. His legs looked completely shot at United. Flashes of quality were there but he's also very wasteful.

Hopefully Serie A brings out the best in him. I don't want to see him used on the wings where his lack of pace is more of an issue.

Of course we're not going to play him on the wings; he isn't a wing back and we don't use true attacking wingers.

phonk
01 Sep 19, 22:29
Inter Media House knew probably Alexis will return next summer, they prolly finding a stock weather phenomenon vids and just adding Alexis clips at the end.
zSCZyc7IiLA

I can't be the only one to think those vids are super cheesy

Lui
01 Sep 19, 22:33
I got a good laugh from the Sanchez clip. I thought it was one of those natural disaster/apocalyptic movies. Lmao this guy hasnt moved in 8 months. Gimme fuckin break.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

enjoy
03 Sep 19, 08:35
#7 ✅

Candreva Crosses
03 Sep 19, 09:44
:lol:

DARi0
03 Sep 19, 09:52
Di Marco gave up number 11 for Sanchez, the kid was listed with that number for the Lecce game but didn't feature so the switch is now possible, this is Sanchez's second favorite number

DiMarco is stil listed with #21 on club`s website. Wonder if he can take back the #11.

Why settle for 2nd when you can have 1st? Take this Icardi

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EDhzUqlW4AEwEHt?format=png&name=small

brehme1989
03 Sep 19, 09:55
this was expected

Sassuolu
03 Sep 19, 10:45
That's great.

JJM
03 Sep 19, 12:01
I hope Pintus does some voodoo shit and resurrects his Arsenal form somehow

But the number 7 here is cursed ever since Quaresma took over from Figo
Aaaaaaa
Coutinho, Pazzini, Schelotto.. Belfodil, Osvaldo, Kondogbia, Cancelo (sad we couldn't buy him)

ElDuccio
03 Sep 19, 14:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVzFE84O6AU

Demokritos
03 Sep 19, 15:22

Aaaaaaa
Coutinho, Pazzini, Schelotto.. Belfodil, Osvaldo, Kondogbia, Cancelo (sad we couldn't buy him)

TBF, Schelotto should not be counted as under-performed or cursed, he just not on the same page as everyone else you lineup there.
it is just like as if i wear #7 and i will be 100% to fail.

syrus
03 Sep 19, 15:42

Aaaaaaa

Time to break the curse

Herr J
03 Sep 19, 20:51
Media-trained as hell. As soon as he started talking about someone who gave he gave a shit about (Lukaku), he stopped moving the chair. Kinda awesome to see someone who isn't a robot.

Bluenine
04 Sep 19, 19:18
I wish Sanchez hadn't been called up for the NT. It would have helped if he stayed back and trained with Conte for 2 weeks to make up for missing our pre-season. Ditto Lukaku, looks like he needs some hard training.

Edward.
05 Sep 19, 10:40
I wish Sanchez hadn't been called up for the NT. It would have helped if he stayed back and trained with Conte for 2 weeks to make up for missing our pre-season. Ditto Lukaku, looks like he needs some hard training.

Agreed. But you never know it might help clear his mind a bit after the recent transfer process. I do agree with you it would be better he stay, but you never know it might be good for him. Spend some time away from the transfer drama, spend some time with national team mates, get some game time where if he has any rust he can shake it off before he starts playing in Inters league games etc

YoramG
05 Sep 19, 10:44
I think he'll get a week with Conte anyway, he's said to be flying back to Milan after the Argentina game.

JJM
05 Sep 19, 12:34
Dayummm those legs... Didn't skip leg day oncehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190905/263b6b995630256c8b37b560a4aa0c0c.jpg

Eddie
06 Sep 19, 04:03
Anybody watching the game.... how’s our boys doing??

bjwam4
06 Sep 19, 04:56
Garbage to be honest.

thatdude
06 Sep 19, 12:06
Chile as a whole looked trash, he barely got the ball. When he did it wasn’t in a dangerous area, there wasn’t much he could do.

Anne Marie
06 Sep 19, 23:18
Seems like a boring match...

https://youtu.be/BEDUiTwJuiA

Universe
07 Sep 19, 08:37
90 needless minutes for both Sanchez and Lautaro. I take it Sanchez was poor. How’d Toro play?

Doffy
07 Sep 19, 14:24
90 needless minutes for both Sanchez and Lautaro. I take it Sanchez was poor. How’d Toro play?

take a look at the highlights fuckface.
This was another typical hack and slash, very old school. a small war if you will, fought mostly over in midfield.

-

Lautaro had a chance to score and Sanchez did his usual thing.

Fitzy
07 Sep 19, 15:03

take a look at the highlights fuckface.

An innocent question answered with the tenacity it deserved.

Lui
07 Sep 19, 15:07
Yeah, fuckface.

DARi0
13 Sep 19, 11:52
Mourinho: Alexis 'sad' at United

Jose Mourinho claims Alexis Sanchez did not succeed for Manchester United because he was ‘a sad man’ but is expecting him to ‘recover’ at Inter.

Mourinho took Sanchez to United in January 2018, pairing him up with Romelu Lukaku, in what was billed as the move that swung the Premier League title race in the Red Devils’ favour.

However, the two forwards have since moved on to Inter and the ex-Nerazzurri boss admits he failed to get the best out of the Chilean.

“[Lukaku always scored goals] for West Bromwich Albion, for Everton, for United,” he told The Telegraph.

“In terms of Lukaku, the move looks more like player ambition, player desire to change, than [the notion] he didn’t deliver anything for the club.

“Sanchez… I felt him [to be] not a happy man. And I think in every job you have when you are not happy it is not so easy to perform at every level.

“And maybe I am wrong. Maybe it was me who was not capable to get into him and to get the best out of him. As a manager sometimes you have the capacity to get the best out of the players and other times you are not successful in that approach.

“But the reality is that I always felt [of Sanchez], ‘a sad man’. So probably in Italy he will recover this. I hope he can. I always wish well to every player.”

brehme1989
13 Sep 19, 12:06
Mourinho knows...

armendsh
15 Sep 19, 15:01
I still cant believe we have this player ��

Javier'sSon
15 Sep 19, 16:23
Well it's 2019 and not 2011 so it's not that hard to believe.

thatdude
15 Sep 19, 16:33
Thought he looked pretty sharp yesterday with his passing. He is definitely the most natural fit we have as a SS

Inter7
16 Sep 19, 19:02
I feel like at arsenal things weren't the same after the Bayern loss. He lost motivation to win because realistically arsenal weren't challenging. Here he has a chance at finding that motivation again lets hope he finds it. He is world class on his day

JJM
19 Sep 19, 19:35
Is this an Inter player?! Will we ever see him play or is he the new GabiGol or something?! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190919/8670dc76d86a06ef7b9fd40c5f774817.jpg

Dylan
20 Sep 19, 02:18
Could they not have replaced the + with a -

Sassuolu
20 Sep 19, 07:24
Could they not have replaced the + with a -

GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL.

- - - Updated - - -

GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL.

On second thought it would -7...

Alex de Large
22 Sep 19, 09:28
Should get at least 30 minutes against Lazio

Universe
22 Sep 19, 09:52
Why's everyone so desperate for Sanchez to play? Lukaku and Lautaro did their jobs well and put in an encouraging performance that earns them more time. Plus, Politano has been really good this season, especially coming off the bench. And that's coming from the #1 Politano hater on this forum. Sanchez will get his chances but I'm in no hurry to force it when the starting duo and first sub have been good.

wera
22 Sep 19, 10:35
Because I want Sanchez to get into the groove too. Especially now that we will have two games per week

Batman
22 Sep 19, 11:29
Why's everyone so desperate for Sanchez to play? Lukaku and Lautaro did their jobs well and put in an encouraging performance that earns them more time. Plus, Politano has been really good this season, especially coming off the bench. And that's coming from the #1 Politano hater on this forum. Sanchez will get his chances but I'm in no hurry to force it when the starting duo and first sub have been good.

Cant blame them though, new signing vibes and it’s Sanchez so everyone is excited to see him play as soon as possible. We are curious too see what he can offee for the team

Bluenine
22 Sep 19, 11:40
https://i.imgur.com/2DvJL63.jpg

This is the first time I have seen someone quote his own post in that same post. Give this man a medal.

varmin
22 Sep 19, 12:41
I don't think that Lautaro and Lukaku gel so well as everybody here deems. I wantto see Lukaku-Sanchez duo how will works.

Alex de Large
22 Sep 19, 12:55
Imo best fits are:

Lukaku - Alexis
Lautaro - Politano
Lautaro - Alexis

Lukaku & Lautaro always as pure 9. And Alexis&Politano as support strikers.

eduzee
25 Sep 19, 21:28
Idk why but he seems like a more dangerous threat than Lukaku. Wanna see him pair with Toro for couple of games.

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk

brehme1989
25 Sep 19, 21:32
Idk why but he seems like a more dangerous threat than Lukaku.

Maybe it's because he is?

Batman
25 Sep 19, 22:00
Looked very lively, start next game pls

MusicalMafia
25 Sep 19, 22:04
Yeah, it really seems he could work well with Lautaro. Actually, in the warm-up, all the bench guys were playing with each other... apart from Lautaro and Alexis who did some great long passes and had some laughs. That connection could work. Like what I saw today, would like to see him against Sampdoria.

Ronin
25 Sep 19, 22:41
Looked very lively, start next game pls

He also looked very tired. I wanna see him as well, but I feel like his fitness levels haven't reached an appropriate level and he'll have to keep making these cameos until he is fully fit.

Harpsabu
25 Sep 19, 23:47
He also looked very tired. I wanna see him as well, but I feel like his fitness levels haven't reached an appropriate level and he'll have to keep making these cameos until he is fully fit.

Haha noticed that too, he won a corner at the end and looked completely fucked after 10 minutes. Was he not training or Something? Strange

Kakaroto
26 Sep 19, 01:26
He was dead after one sprint. That’s why he hasn’t played.

I'mNewHere
26 Sep 19, 18:08
He was dead after one sprint. That’s why he hasn’t played.

Yeah he looks good but in really poor condition.

Hoping he won't be a flop.

Lui
26 Sep 19, 19:00
The worse he plays the lower the redemption fee. He needs to find the right balance of bad and good

firmino
27 Sep 19, 13:41
We need him to step up his game and fast, cause he's the only true and good (on paper) SS we have.

MusicalMafia
27 Sep 19, 13:51
Yesterday LGDS said explicitly that starting-eleven debut is coming soon. While they did not state anything more than that, we could indeed see him at Luigi Ferraris.

Pimpin
27 Sep 19, 15:12
who is LGDS?

- - - Updated - - -

la gazeta dello sport?

MusicalMafia
27 Sep 19, 15:57
who is LGDS?

- - - Updated - - -

la gazeta dello sport?

Yes.

qb4ever_2k
28 Sep 19, 16:33
Everything I knew about statistics has been proven wrong, by this man. He scored twice with one shot, how is this conversion rate even possible???

wera
28 Sep 19, 16:52
:lol:

With a better striker instead of Martinez, we would be winning 5:0 already, because Alexis is making (almost) all of the right moves. Inspiring first half.

qb4ever_2k
28 Sep 19, 17:02
Puskas winner for me. I have seen plenty of solo goals, long distance goals, long distance goals after a solo dribble. But never in my life had I seen a no look back shot from outside of the box that hit the post then ended in the net while the keeper rooted on the ground, completely mesmerized :notbad:

Shark
28 Sep 19, 17:05
That run for the second goal couldn't have been more perfect. I was damned sure he was offside but he time that run so well that he was even half a meter onside.

Also, is it just me or does this smiley look exactly like Alexis?
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/20/50/8c/20508c945cb36441943064e50971ca71.png

qb4ever_2k
28 Sep 19, 17:14
Puskas winner for me. I have seen plenty of solo goals, long distance goals, long distance goals after a solo dribble. But never in my life had I seen a no look back shot from outside of the box that hit the post then ended in the net while the keeper rooted on the ground, completely mesmerized :notbad:

Then he walked out like a boss he is because there was no fun playing against unworthy opponents.

wera
28 Sep 19, 17:37
I hate that we complicated this instead of getting some of our important stars to get a rest before Barca and Juve.

Gaindé
28 Sep 19, 18:01
I can't even get mad at him for being sent off lol. Great first half from him, today.

Batman
28 Sep 19, 18:04
Well, at least Sanchez will be all in for Barca then!

Ronin
28 Sep 19, 18:06
I feel like it was a harsh second yellow. But anyway, I hope we see him against Barca.

uny_arturo
28 Sep 19, 18:07
His red card didn’t bother me. But generally I’m a bit uncomfortable with his yelling-at-teammates and stuff. He’s still new to Inter. Work hard and everyone will acknowledge you.

Excited about him partnering with Lukaku though

acroMacho
28 Sep 19, 18:58
Great game in first half, but haven't see him much in the second one :yao:

Adriano
28 Sep 19, 19:14
i think red card was kinda harsh

Harpsabu
28 Sep 19, 19:18
His red card didn’t bother me. But generally I’m a bit uncomfortable with his yelling-at-teammates and stuff. He’s still new to Inter. Work hard and everyone will acknowledge you.

Excited about him partnering with Lukaku though

He's won a lot, has loads of experience. I liked that, showing leadership. Lautaro could do well with that guidance

Solfice
28 Sep 19, 19:44
That dive was so Lautaro Martinez-esque.

vasilios
28 Sep 19, 19:57
So he's claiming that first goal :lol:

"Feliz por el triunfo, por la actitud del equipo y mis dos primeros goles.."

Ronin
28 Sep 19, 20:12
I mean, if he wasn't in the way, it would've gone towards the other end of the goal. Whether it would've gone in or not, we don't know. His deflection caused the goal and I wouldn't be surprised if they attribute the goal to him officially.

The celebration was kinda cringy tho.

JJM
28 Sep 19, 20:18
Lol First goal is Sensi's all the way

Pajo
28 Sep 19, 21:05
I think officially its sensi's?

Guz
28 Sep 19, 22:18
Second half heatmap

https://i.imgur.com/3Xqyox3.png

Batman
28 Sep 19, 23:10
How is it Sensi’s goal? It touched Sanchez and changed the direction of the ball. Same happened few years ago against Juve when Brozovic’s shot touched Icardi’s belly and went it, the goal was Icardi’s.

Harpsabu
29 Sep 19, 00:03
How is it Sensi’s goal? It touched Sanchez and changed the direction of the ball. Same happened few years ago against Juve when Brozovic’s shot touched Icardi’s belly and went it, the goal was Icardi’s.

Yeah IIRC if a deflection causes the ball to change direction at all, it goes to the person who got the last touch. It should be Sanchezs goal. I'm happier if it's Sensi goal but it should go to sanchez

Ed.
29 Sep 19, 00:20
i think red card was kinda harsh

don't let N4L read this.

K.I.
29 Sep 19, 00:23
The guy seems extra weird to me, from the celebration, to the yelling..thats what u get when u get former Barca & Arsenal players though.

ScottishInterista
29 Sep 19, 00:35
don't let N4L read this.

in the words of N4L, lol

JJM
29 Sep 19, 00:43
No new UEFA rule is... If it isn't a voluntary touch then the goal belongs to the one who made the intended shot.. Sensi in our case
And Sanchez didn't make that intentionally

If Sensi's shot wouldn't go for goal and Sanchez changed the direction towards goal it would be a Alexis goal...

uny_arturo
29 Sep 19, 01:40
The guy seems extra weird to me, from the celebration, to the yelling..thats what u get when u get former Barca & Arsenal players though.

Exactly! Cringe-worthy. But then you have the true leadership of Eto’o. Sanchez ought to keep his head down and just keep working. He’s not a star here, yet

dax21
29 Sep 19, 02:02
Manchester fans are fucking pissed and that's enough for me.

Anne Marie
29 Sep 19, 02:28
Exactly! Cringe-worthy. But then you have the true leadership of Eto’o. Sanchez ought to keep his head down and just keep working. He’s not a star here, yet

Let him be. If all that yelling and celebration mean that he is motivated and hungry for football, then we can only benefit from that. Rather like that than being a dick in the locker room.

sakera
29 Sep 19, 03:09
I like his performance today, his sent off just made the game more interesting in a game of weak opponent

Sensi Rules!!!!

sakera
29 Sep 19, 03:13
i think red card was kinda harshYap, i thought so

Sensi Rules!!!!

Wings
29 Sep 19, 03:16
Yeah IIRC if a deflection causes the ball to change direction at all, it goes to the person who got the last touch. It should be Sanchezs goal. I'm happier if it's Sensi goal but it should go to sanchez

Think it's Sensi's because Sensi's original shot was on target.

rockball
29 Sep 19, 04:39
Sanchez with Lautaro has looked much better than Lukaku-Politano and Lukaku-Lautaro in the couple of games that we have seen.

Though for the match against Barca, I would prefer to see Sanchez with Lukaku.

firmino
29 Sep 19, 04:51
We need him to step up his game and fast, cause he's the only true and good (on paper) SS we have.

well, he got half the job done. he stepped up his game, now he just needs to tune in his head.

Irequis
29 Sep 19, 05:22
Am I the only one who thing the yellow card for diving was a correct thing ? I think Alexis clearly dived and any diving simulation must be punished by yellow card. I don't know if FIF being biased as we lost Alexis for jupe match, but I would be mad if our opponents caught diving and the referee does nothing.

uzhang
29 Sep 19, 05:32
Am I the only one who thing the yellow card for diving was a correct thing ? I think Alexis clearly dived and any diving simulation must be punished by yellow card. I don't know if FIF being biased as we lost Alexis for jupe match, but I would be mad if our opponents caught diving and the referee does nothing.Yes alexis deserve that red card.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

Wallace
29 Sep 19, 05:33
Yes, correct call IMO.

Shark
29 Sep 19, 08:49
Tough to tell from the horrible angles provided by the broadcasters whether there was contact or not.

If there was contact, then yes, the second yellow was the wrong decision. But, since the ref was so close to the incident, I'm guessing there was no contact and so a yellow is perfectly justified.

Let's not cry wolf and complain about the corrupt refs in such ambiguous cases. Let's save that for more scandalous events like Pjanic's foul on Rafinha or D'Ambrosio's ball to the chest "hand-ball".

Wobblz
29 Sep 19, 08:54
Whereas I can't really blame the ref I'd like to point out that Alexis' first yellow was a bit harsh, since it was his first foul of the game, then at the second instance he didn't really dive and immediately start demanding a penalty... also a bit harsh.

PHM1605
29 Sep 19, 09:04
Let me put it this way. If it were CR instead of Alexis, Jube got a pen and neither of the two yellow was given. No doubt about that.

Wallace
29 Sep 19, 09:06
So basically you are complaining us not receiving the favours Juve are getting, that’s an entirely different argument than before.

PHM1605
29 Sep 19, 09:12
So basically you are complaining us not receiving the favours Juve are getting, that’s an entirely different argument than before.
Not my point. I ask for fair treatment i.e. zero yellow. I don't ask for treatment in our favor i.e. the pen.

A little bit bias here, a little bit opposite bias there and the result changes completely.

Wallace
29 Sep 19, 18:29
Well, the point here was a second yellow was fair for diving.

CafeCordoba
30 Sep 19, 09:46
Yeah it was a dive so technically a yellow is the right call. Problem for me in this one is that if they carded every noticed simulation there would be double amount of yellow cards given in every match. I understand this was inside the penalty box so the diving is of course more strictly watched but still, it was kind of harsh indeed as there we no lying down, spreading arms, protesting to ref, but Alexis stood up immediately.

But nevertheless, clear dive so it was within all the rules.

Inter7
30 Sep 19, 15:01
I don't remember which player it was but lauturo was putting pressure in the corner. Player fell over crawled over the ball and tried to play it with his head and the foul got called on lauturo. Consistency is missing in this. Thought the ref was very card happy.

ScottishInterista
30 Sep 19, 18:27
My thing regarding the yellow is that people were slipping all over the pitch, how did the ref know it wasn't a slip. Amazed he could make that snap decisive decision so suddenly with such certainty

Universe
01 Oct 19, 07:20
I don't remember which player it was but lauturo was putting pressure in the corner. Player fell over crawled over the ball and tried to play it with his head and the foul got called on lauturo. Consistency is missing in this. Thought the ref was very card happy.

That was a mistake, certainly. But the game, including offsides, had 33 fouls. Unfortunately, unless the ref gets 33 out of 33 decisions correct, we'll always be complaining about "consistency".

The Lazio match annoyed me far more tbh. Parolo and Lucas went in on the back of Sanchez's calf twice in the space of 3 minutes. Both were blatant yellow cards, but neither were booked.

My thing regarding the yellow is that people were slipping all over the pitch, how did the ref know it wasn't a slip. Amazed he could make that snap decisive decision so suddenly with such certainty

Because it was a blatant dive. I feel like a tool sitting here trying to describe the difference between a slip and a dive but come on, we've all slipped or seen someone slip over on a wet floor etc. The sudden loss in balance, the retarded flailing of arms to catch oneself etc. It's a very spontaneous and spastic motion. Sanchez on the other hand just fell over. I thought his dive looked exactly like a swimmer diving into a swimming pool. Pretty comical really :lol:

DARi0
01 Oct 19, 10:17
Alexis Sanchez says Inter have made him “fall in love with football again” and that he is in the Champions League “to win it”.

Sanchez ended a miserable 18-month spell with Manchester United over the summer as he joined Inter on loan with option to buy, and the forward scored his first goal back in Italy at the weekend.

“At home they’re very strong, they have the security of playing there,” he told UEFA.com ahead of tomorrow’s clash with Barcelona.

“If we have one or two chances, we can’t waste them. I played there with United and we wasted three or four clear chances. If you want to beat Barcelona, you can’t throw any clear chances away.

“Coming to Inter was a bit like falling in love with football again. I already knew the Coach and some of the players, and I believe that the club are preparing something beautiful for the future.

“If I’m not mistaken, Inter haven’t won anything for seven or eight years. It was a bit like finding my love for football again, together with my desire to win something with this club.

“Any player would like to win the Champions League. You play in it to win it, not just to compete. I play it to win it.

“It’s beautiful for any player, and Inter must be excited about playing in the Champions League again.”

The 30-year-old played for Barca between 2011 and 2014, and he looked back on his time at Camp Nou with fondness.

“I learned a lot at Barcelona to improve myself. I had quality players who had won a World Cup alongside me, who improved their physique every day.

“Nowadays, every player must have that approach. When I arrived at Barcelona, people said it was the best Barcelona in history at the time.

“There were Guardiola, Messi, Xavi and Iniesta, who are not here now. There was Puyol, who for me is an incredible captain, the best I’ve had in my career so far.

“It was nice. You learn to play football differently there, with possession of the ball.”

Bluenine
01 Oct 19, 16:38
I hope starts tomorrow at Barca. We need pedigree for that game, and he is one of the few who have it. Plus he cannot play in the weekend anyways.

Provi
01 Oct 19, 18:48
Isn't starting tomorrow the reason Sanchez asked for that second yellow :serious:

Bluenine
02 Oct 19, 07:25
Some things never change. The Ref has to suspend our best player on the pitch just before the Rube game.

crzdcolombian
02 Oct 19, 15:09
Some things never change. The Ref has to suspend our best player on the pitch just before the Rube game.

Both goals were 98% sensi

How was Alexis our best player?

nomenosmal
02 Oct 19, 17:06

maybe not the best but at least one of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJCENmWdBuQ

Bluenine
07 Oct 19, 18:51

Clearly the referee thought so. Otherwise he would have suspended Sensi. :work:

Jokes apart, I'm a bit excited about the link up play Alexis, Lautaro, and Sensi are developing. This could be the start of something special!

brehme1989
07 Oct 19, 20:15
Clearly the referee thought so. Otherwise he would have suspended Sensi. :work:

Jokes apart, I'm a bit excited about the link up play Alexis, Lautaro, and Sensi are developing. This could be the start of something special!

It would be something special alright when the two of them pass the ball to the guy on the bench :lol:

brehme1989
12 Oct 19, 11:23
Latest news is that Man Utd demand 25m GBP for him, which at the moment equals roughly to a bit over 28m euros.

Devious
12 Oct 19, 11:51
The problem is not the fee but rather his salary.

Is he gona be available vs Sassoulo?

Bluenine
12 Oct 19, 13:42
Latest news is that Man Utd demand 25m GBP for him, which at the moment equals roughly to a bit over 28m euros.

A lot can change at Man Utd, which is why I wanted Inter to get an option on Sanchez, even if it was a bit high. Man Utd were desperate last summer to get rid of him, and a 20m option would have been easy to negotiate. But Inter got a bit greedy, and wanted Sanchez almost on a free (banking upon Man Utd's desire to get rid of the high wages).

Next summer, we may have Allegri on the Man Utd bench and then we can forget about Sanchez, specially if he plays well at Inter. I see a less than 1% chance of Sanchez being with us next season - if he plays poorly, we wouldn't want his wages and if he plays well, we won't be able to afford him or even have the option to buy him.

So the Sanchez loan is pretty much what it says on the tin - a 1 season dry loan and thats it. Lets make the best of that.

brehme1989
12 Oct 19, 15:17
Sanchez is not going to want to stay at Manchester under no circumstances. He will push his way out and with that salary of his, Woodward will help him with the door.

Candreva Crosses
12 Oct 19, 16:54
Marotta aint no Branca

surripere
12 Oct 19, 20:13
Great! He went off injured whilst playing for Chile.

thatdude
12 Oct 19, 21:52
Damn that really sucks. Just when I thought we was going to start finding a way into the starting line up more consistently

Palacio
12 Oct 19, 21:59
Great! He went off injured whilst playing for Chile.

I never expected much from a thirty year old MU reject. Too bad we wasted 5m on him.

brehme1989
13 Oct 19, 08:04
Someone kicked him in the ankle, I doubt it's something serious. And it hurts the same whether you're 10, 20, 30 or 40...

moii
13 Oct 19, 08:28
I never expected much from a thirty year old MU reject. Too bad we wasted 5m on him.

Rush conclusion much? atleast pretend your not that dumb

Bluenine
13 Oct 19, 13:06
Fuck, he will probably be out for months.

This may completely screw up our season, as now we have no backup for Lukaku and Martinez. And no, Politano is not really a backup striker, just like Candreva isn't one either. We desperately needed one more striker in the summer, and now we have to wait till January with zero back up for our strikers and 3 competitions to play in. One more injury or suspension, and we are down to 17 year old Esposito starting for us.

We have been almost taking it for granted due to our good start, but the race to stay in the top 4 starts today.

Serious Alexis Sanchez injury
By Football Italia staff

Inter forward Alexis Sanchez has suffered a potentially serious ankle ligament injury while on international duty with Chile.

The player, on loan from Manchester United, limped off after a knock to the left ankle during last night’s 0-0 draw with Colombia.

A statement from the Chilean Federation today confirms tests showed a “dislocation of the tendons” in his ankle.

More tests will be needed and he has been sent back to Milan for treatment with the Inter medical staff.

The wording of the statement suggests it is possible surgery will be required, depending on the results of the MRI.

The 30-year-old has only made four appearances in the Inter jersey so far this season, scoring one goal.

hitmax
13 Oct 19, 13:13
It seems he wiil be out until Christmas and considering lukaku's situation we are fucked right now. Fuck international games.

brehme1989
13 Oct 19, 13:18
So it was an ugly kick to the ankle. That shit hurts. Hopefully he'll be back soon and not only because he's our strongest attacker.

Eddie
13 Oct 19, 16:34
Damn this sucks..... Give the chance to Esposito, we got nothing to lose.
Politano has to step up big time.

diamen
13 Oct 19, 16:46
the injury was caused by a Rube player ofc:
https://twitter.com/donatocerullo/status/1183421267413733376
:rolleyes:

CafeCordoba
13 Oct 19, 18:41
Jesus fucking christ...

Kev9Inter
13 Oct 19, 18:56
Fuck International football...

YoramG
13 Oct 19, 20:13
Cuadrado is such a fucking cunt.

K.I.
13 Oct 19, 20:23
Cuadrado is a fucking piece of shit, i fucken hate these wingers who think they are worth shit.

How unlucky is Sanchez, red card and then this.

Adriano
13 Oct 19, 22:00
smh

JJM
13 Oct 19, 22:03
Rube's plan of eliminating the potential biggest threat against their new fair Scudetto going 10/10...

capitano92
13 Oct 19, 22:57
Not surprised. Hasn't strung together a consistent amount of games for almost 3 years now. Arsenal he would miss every 2nd or 3rd game for whatever reason, United was its own story, now he has 3 yellows in 90 mins of football and an injury already. I'm not saying its entirely his fault in context with his time at Inter, but in the bigger picture it almost entirely is imo. Guy is a liability and no matter how talented he is, comes with major baggage imo.

Beppe & Conte know this, and is exactly why we are low-balling United into paying majority of his wage. We will definitely be negotiating his redemption price from 25 down to 15 region imo. Whether the club or fans are still keen on him come next year is another thing though. Disappointing, but not surprising.

Puma
14 Oct 19, 00:23
If worst comes to worst and he fails to perform and impress at Inter, he can return to his Manchester United purgatory at the end of the season. Personally, I thought he played well when he teamed up with Martinez in Barcelona. I thought the way they played off each other was pretty good for a combination that had not really played together beforehand. I also wanted to see him teamed up with Lukaku but the way things are going, that might be some time away.

Reports state that he suffered a dislocation of the tendons in his left ankle and will in all likelihood require surgery. He'll also be out of action for a couple of months. Look on the bright side, at least we did not buy him outright.

Sassuolu
14 Oct 19, 06:02
Out till December, really wanted to see more of him and Lautaro.

Nothing
14 Oct 19, 07:48
Cuadrado is a fucking piece of shit, i fucken hate these wingers who think they are worth shit.

How unlucky is Sanchez, red card and then this.

Lol Red card before Juve game and then injured by Juve player

javier_zanetti <3
14 Oct 19, 10:44
Latest reports suggest that Chile medical staff havnt done some serious examinations to find out what happened. I think we should wait for Inter medical staff conclusions.

KevinB
14 Oct 19, 11:23
Send him to the mountain healer

Il Drago
14 Oct 19, 13:10
So for the next few months we're basically an injury/suspension away from having Esposito as our only forward on the bench. Splendid.

JJM
14 Oct 19, 13:17
Time to shine Seba... Actually this is good, to have a young primavera talent go kaboom on the big stage... He is certainly talented enough, more than a Candreva ever was... Age doesn't matter

diamen
14 Oct 19, 13:21
yep, one year ago Eusebio Di Francesco was forced to use Zaniolo, because of injury plague in Roma and thanks to that the youngster developed into great player.
I'm sad that Alexis is injured, but it's time to give some minutes to Sebastiano Esposito. We have also some other nice young strikers in Primavera like Mullattieri, Fonseca or Verghani, so I hope someone will shine.

vex
14 Oct 19, 14:28
Yeah, I don't think we are gonna buy him after this, chances were slim to begin with, now they are almost zero. And btw something I noticed from the time he took the first pictures in our shirt, he looks absolutely drained, like he aged ten years in man u, not a good sign for his recovery, every serious injury is a potential death blow to him...

K.I.
14 Oct 19, 14:46
He cant do anything stamping on his ankle, no matter how drained he is.

thatdude
14 Oct 19, 17:29
This is starting to remind me of Radja’s season last year. Late/unfit to start the year. Starts to get into form, bad tackle leads to injury before he can hit stride. Only difference is it was Cuadrado in an intl match instead of Biglia in a derby.

monster09
14 Oct 19, 18:15
He is very unlucky, any hope of regaining form, he gets injured.

I4E
14 Oct 19, 21:06
'dislocation of the tendons'... This bloody sounds made-up ffs.

Anyway, This guy hasn't had much luck. Just to confirm, there's no obligation to buy after the loan spell right ?

Right ???!

Il Drago
14 Oct 19, 21:17
'dislocation of the tendons'... This bloody sounds made-up ffs.

Anyway, This guy hasn't had much luck. Just to confirm, there's no obligation to buy after the loan spell right ?

Right ???!

There isn't even an option to make the move permanent. It's just a dry loan.

Nothing
14 Oct 19, 21:51
This is starting to remind me of Radja’s season last year. Late/unfit to start the year. Starts to get into form, bad tackle leads to injury before he can hit stride. Only difference is it was Cuadrado in an intl match instead of Biglia in a derby.

Will be more like Vrsljko

Bluenine
14 Oct 19, 22:02
Its sad... just when he started to look good in his last 2 games for Inter. I wanted to see Martinez+Sanchez vs Dortmund

Puma
14 Oct 19, 22:53
I have been trying to think of positives that flow from Sanchez's injury. I am sad for him because I feel that he was starting to come good and could have really helped us. The only positives that I can think of is that his injury will highlight to our management how thinly spread we are up front and the need for another player to cover our front men. It may also give Esposito the chance to get some minutes. But apart from those "positives", Sanchez's injury is pretty disappointing.

Palacio
14 Oct 19, 23:01
Signing 30 year old players is always risky.

syrus
15 Oct 19, 15:43
Signing 30 year old players is always risky.

If the injury was caused via brute trauma, i.e being striked? then I don't see how it's age related..

William
15 Oct 19, 16:03
So...are we just sending him back to Man Utd then?

Maslany
15 Oct 19, 16:09
I know ir's far fetched and injuries happen all the time, but i can't get over the fact it was a Rubentus player who made this injury happen, in a fucking friendly match... Dirty cunts!

RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot
15 Oct 19, 16:46
of course it would be cuadrado.. always fucks us

Puma
16 Oct 19, 00:37
So...are we just sending him back to Man Utd then?

In response to your question, the answer is no. I read this morning that there is no clause in the loan contract that allows Inter to terminate the loan. So it is my understanding that he will possibly have surgery, recover and rehabilitate with us before returning to Manchester United in the summer.

The more I think about this, the more I am troubled by it. I guess we all love to dream: the prospect of a loan player coming to Inter, being coached differently and integrating better than at their parent club, excelling and making a difference with a view to possibly staying on next season.

Unfortunately for Sanchez, he is simply going to end up where he started at the beginning of this season with the only difference being an additional injury and more psychological baggage to carry regarding his future and usefulness (or uselessness).

YoramG
16 Oct 19, 14:54
Operation and three month absence confirmed by Sky.

I hope Godin gives Cuadrado the same treatment in a couple of months.

Wobblz
16 Oct 19, 15:13
Yay, we're back to having one to one-and-a-half decent strikers... I sincerely hope Esposito does a Zaniolo, cause otherwise we're fucked, at least until January.

javier_zanetti <3
16 Oct 19, 15:46
I like Sanchez and im sorry for what happened, but if Conte really trusts Esposito and would play him the same playing time he planned to play Sanchez, maybe it will be good for us. Already in friendly games in the summer, it looks like Esposito is ready for the senior team. Now its his time to prove it in the money time.

ElDuccio
16 Oct 19, 16:41
Operation and three month absence confirmed by Sky.

I hope Godin gives Cuadrado the same treatment in a couple of months.

there is still Cagliari Juve...

https://e00-marca.uecdn.es/assets/multimedia/imagenes/2018/04/09/15232721515679.jpg

Bluenine
16 Oct 19, 19:08
Guys, Esposito is 17. The few minutes he gets will be good experience for him, but please don't expect him to make any significant contribution. The next 2 years (even in a best case scenario) should be looked at development time for the lil kid, ideally he should only play some coppa games and maybe get some regular football as a loanee at a small Serie A side.

I repeat, he is just 17. Zaniolo is 20. Esposito is yet to play for Azzurrini U21, he still plays for Italy U17. So lets keep the expectations real. We need a striker in January. Not selling Politano to get another striker already looks like a blunder by Moratta.

Palacio
16 Oct 19, 19:59
I would always take whatever Esposito gives. Indeed, I am sure he can't do worse than Sanchez. What would we miss (other the dry loan fee)? In his first full match, Sanchez got a red card and we almost lost because of him and Esposito would have done much better than Sanches against Barca.

- - - Updated - - -

If the injury was caused via brute trauma, i.e being striked? then I don't see how it's age related..

Did you see how many tackles Barella face or Sensi? Fragile, somewhat finished players will be injured if not in the few minutes they play they will be injured in training.

Wings
16 Oct 19, 22:52
I would always take whatever Esposito gives. Indeed, I am sure he can't do worse than Sanchez. What would we miss (other the dry loan fee)? In his first full match, Sanchez got a red card and we almost lost because of him and Esposito would have done much better than Sanches against Barca.

In his first full match Sanchez was responsible for two goals. Big assumption to think Esposito would provide that at minimum. Not sure if trolling tbh...

brakbrak
16 Oct 19, 23:38

- - - Updated - - -

Did you see how many tackles Barella face or Sensi? Fragile, somewhat finished players will be injured if not in the few minutes they play they will be injured in training.

And that's solely based on their age? Just from a few of his games, you can see that Sanchez is miles ahead of any of our player when it comes to technical ability and it's a shame that he got injured. No pressure should be put on Esposito given his age and experience, I am happy though that we are giving chances to young players; be it intentionally or out of desperation. It's just sad that our "best" striker is fucking Lukaku.

DARi0
05 Nov 19, 14:27
Zanetti: 'Sanchez is important'

Inter vice-president Javier Zanetti insists that Alexis Sanchez is an "important member of the squad," as they are waiting for the Chilean to return from injury.

After scoring for Inter in his first start for the club, Sanchez was injured playing for his national team and Zanetti reveals they are planning ahead with the Manchester United-owned forward in mind.

“Unfortunately, he injured himself when he just had become physically fit,” the Argentinian told CDF. “He showed a great desire; in Barcelona he had played very well. He played a great first half.

“It’s a pity that he got injured, but injuries are part of football. We are waiting for him, first for him to recover in the best way possible and then to represent that fundamental element we expect him to bring.”

Inter duo Lautaro Martinez and Romelu Lukaku have been in great form this season, scoring 14 times between them in Serie A so far. Tonight, they prepare to face Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League, whilst Zanetti reveals the possibilities to see all three of them play together in the future.

“Alexis is a very important player, with great experience and a great personality. He is very quick and might be pivotal at any moment. He is important to us, because we have strikers who are all of different categories. When they play together, it works very well.

“They can easily play together, because they are all very intelligent players. They help the team a lot. With all the games we must play, there are no one who is back-up or reserves, everyone feels important and this is very important.

“All of them are important, but none is more important than the others. This makes the difference in the long run.”

Great statement by CAPITANO :proud: Glad that the environment is non-toxic this season.

Doffy
05 Nov 19, 16:10
Sanchez? fuck me I completely forgot about his existence

Glass box
08 Nov 19, 12:20
Just found out on this thread it was that cunt Cuadrado that destroyed Sanchez in a friendly.

Rube are indeed working as a criminal syndicate. Scum of the Earth.

So now Alexis is out until mid January at best.

Palacio
08 Nov 19, 13:09
Why would he continue to play for Chile when he is hardly fit to play for Inter?

Adriano
08 Nov 19, 15:24
Why would he continue to play for Chile when he is hardly fit to play for Inter?

playing for your country is an honor for many tbh

Il Drago
17 Nov 19, 19:24
Inter’s Medical Director Piero Volpi: “Maybe Alexis Sanchez Will Come Back A Little Earlier, If All Goes Well”

Inter’s medical director Piero Volpi spoke about the injured Alexis Sanchez in an interview in today’s paper edition of the Chilean newspaper La Cuarta.

“We’ve worked very well with Alexis. The injury he suffered requires special attention, but the recovery was very positive. The stages we set with Inter were fully respected. Do we keep the same date for the return? Yes, mid-January, but we’ll see later. Maybe Alexis will come back a little earlier, if all goes well. After the end of the year examinations we will have more certainty. He hasn’t come back to train with the ball yet, but we’re expecting some developments in the next few days. Everything is going well.”

The 30-year-old Chilean joined Inter on a loan deal from Premier League Manchester United in the summer, and only made four Inter appearances before suffering a peroneus tendon injury whilst on international duty. In those four games he scored one goal and provided one assist.

Devious
17 Nov 19, 19:29
I'll imagine he's coming on loan in January ala Pandev in January 2010 to help us dominant the world.

I'd like some justice though, someone should break some bones of jube cunty players, would settle for pjanshit and Cuantdrado.

sanand1
20 Nov 19, 17:56
Godin tried it with Dybala... :alone:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJuzcSEXkAYF4H9.jpg

ElDuccio
20 Nov 19, 18:33
well, i don't really like Dybala in this last time to be honest, but he anyway don't deserves this comments because it was not him to foul Sanchez. The only one who deserves this is Cuadrado. Always hated this guy. He should not get injured. He should break he's legs and end he's fucking career because of this. Let's see if he still want's to dive like a pussy then.

Really... i always could explode when we talk about what happend. Fuck this cunt...

YoramG
29 Nov 19, 21:34
News going round that he could actually be back before the Christmas break.

Palacio
29 Nov 19, 21:54
I don't like finished players or their threads.

brehme1989
15 Dec 19, 21:29
We need this guy back more than anyone can imagine.

ADRossi
16 Dec 19, 03:26
He could control a ball better using crutches than Lukaku can with his legs

Glass box
16 Dec 19, 12:09
well, i don't really like Dybala in this last time to be honest, but he anyway don't deserves this comments because it was not him to foul Sanchez. The only one who deserves this is Cuadrado. Always hated this guy. He should not get injured. He should break he's legs and end he's fucking career because of this. Let's see if he still want's to dive like a pussy then.

Really... i always could explode when we talk about what happend. Fuck this cunt...

I'd like to see rube disbanded as a club instead.

forzainter257
01 Jan 20, 20:34
A couple of days ago I saw him injured again in my dream making him out until the end of the season:chan: hope it stays just a dream lol

RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot
03 Jan 20, 05:56
ready for alexis to be back

brakbrak
15 Jan 20, 01:23
Missed the game,how did alexis play?

Ziyad
15 Jan 20, 05:16

He was extremely motivated to do well. His passing was crisp and movement good. With his fitness improving and him getting used to real games ,we will see the real Alexis but the question remains will it be enough to keep him here next season. He has high wages and at the same time a silmilar player in Mertens is going to be available for free.

YoramG
15 Jan 20, 06:44

Blatantly missing match fitness and the sharpness that comes with it, but he’s a wonderful footballer and that came through even in the 60 minutes he played. Linked up well, some lovely flicks and attempted even a fake rabona :lol: I hope he starts against Lecce with Lautaro, give Lukaku a rest.

DARi0
20 Jan 20, 14:35
Manchester Utd can't recall Sanchez

Manchester United are unable to recall Inter loanee Alexis Sanchez amidst an injury crisis in attack.

The Red Devils are in a state of panic as it appears chief striker Marcus Rashford faces a long spell out on the sidelines with a double stress fracture to his back.

The English side sold Romelu Lukaku to the Nerazzurri last summer and also let Sanchez leave on a season-long loan to Inter, without replacing either striker.

United boss Ole Gunnar Solsjkaer then contemplated bringing Sanchez back to Old Trafford following confirmation of Rashford's injury.

The Chilean has just returned to action for Inter following his own injury layoff.

However the Evening Standard reports that the Premier League side cannot bring the 31-year-old back to England due to a lack of a recall clause inserted into the deal.

Therefore, Sanchez will stay at San Siro until the end of the season.
This only shows, once again (if needed), how incompetent the Man Utd management is :lol:

Lui
20 Jan 20, 17:10
And here we with our fingers in their asshole.

crzdcolombian
21 Jan 20, 02:47
This only shows, once again (if needed), how incompetent the Man Utd management is :lol:

Haha trade him for Martial plus a refund of Sanchez wages while injured

monster09
21 Jan 20, 05:07

It's standard loan, if it was young player then there would be option to recall depending on playing time. Sanchez is the player we were trying to offload, why would we insist on recall option when we were desperate to get rid of him.

Obviously we need attackers now but not Sanchez who has failed at ManUtd. He needed change of clubs, returning to Manutd is lose - lose for everyone.

brehme1989
21 Jan 20, 07:40
The player wants to remain here but I'm not sure that can work unless Man Utd releases him or something.

His agent is in town to see if we can work things out.

Ethor
21 Jan 20, 17:23
I forgot he was on the squad!

Il Drago
21 Jan 20, 17:27
The player wants to remain here but I'm not sure that can work unless Man Utd releases him or something.

His agent is in town to see if we can work things out.

Man Utd even asked money for Young. There's no chance they will let Sanchez join Inter for free. It has actually been reported they want 25m for Sanchez.

Lui
21 Jan 20, 17:36
"Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way" - Pink Floyd

Palacio
21 Jan 20, 18:39
Inter is much better off with Sanchez on the bench. When will be his national team duty because this is apparently what we hired him to do?

crzdcolombian
21 Jan 20, 20:35
Inter is much better off with Sanchez on the bench. When will be his national team duty because this is apparently what we hired him to do?

Qualifiers are in March... unless he is missing a leg or doesn’t have an a Acl. He will start for Chile. Hope this motivates him
To have a solid next 6 weeks for us

CafeCordoba
21 Jan 20, 20:37
Sanchez will be United's problem next summer. His salary is so massive it would make ZERO sense for us to keep him if we have to pay anything to have him. And in any possible case, he would have to reduce his salary like at least 30-40%.

Edward.
22 Jan 20, 02:46
I'm glad Sanchez is in our squad. He will be helpful In the 2nd half of the season. Maybe he's done as a first team player... But he still has quality. He can at least pass and isn't crap

Il Drago
28 Jan 20, 09:22
Solskjaer said in his press conference Sanchez will return to Man Utd next season.