PDA

View Full Version : Inter are China's favorite team

Mikkel
28 Jun 05, 12:08
Inter are Chinas favorite team
according to a vote made by one of chinas biggest TV-stations, Inter are the moste popular football team in china right now.

the Chinese station CCTV will therefore in their next program of Total Soccer, dedicate the whole broadcast to the club Inter. they will go through the clubs entire history, players and the last season.

Massimo Moratti have send a personal greeting, to thanks the Chinese media and alll the Chinese inter fans. the greeting will be recited in the program.

primo-inter
28 Jun 05, 12:52
Probably mostly thanks to Recoba. :D

Mikkel
28 Jun 05, 13:42
Inter.it have also written about it

INTER NUMBER ONE IN CHINA
Tuesday, 28 June 2005 13:04:55
MILAN - According to the results of a poll conducted by Chinese state broadcaster CCTV, Titan Sports publication Sports Weekly and internet portal Sina.com, Inter are the most supported football team in the People's Republic of China.

Next Monday's CCTV programme Total Soccer - the most popular sports programme in China - will be dedicated entirely to Inter and the history of the club, Roberto Mancini's Nerazzurri and the reasons why Inter have such strong support in China. Massimo Moratti has personally sent a letter thanking the Chinese media and Nerazzurri fans for their support, which will be read during the programme.

Inter Campus Worldwide has been involved in China for the past five years, with a school in the eastern coastal city of Qingdao which gives full-time instruction to educators, coaches and young players.

Poll results:
1. Inter
2. AC Milan
3. Juventus
4. Real Madrid
5. Manchester United
6. Arsenal
7. Barcelona
8. Bayern Munich

Fabio
28 Jun 05, 14:41
Poll results:

1. Inter
2. AC Milan
3. Juventus
4. Real Madrid
5. Manchester United
6. Arsenal
7. Barcelona
8. Bayern Munich

Fabio :dielaugh:

Hammoudi
28 Jun 05, 16:20
I was actually surprised to know that, I met a Chinese Inter fan and he told me Inter are very popular over there.

The Chinese do surely know their soccer, not like the other gloryhunters. They deserve a visit by Inter :star:

Pravesh
28 Jun 05, 16:52
I was actually surprised to know that, I met a Chinese Inter fan and he told me Inter are very popular over there.

The Chinese do surely know their soccer, not like the other gloryhunters. They deserve a visit by Inter :star:

That's what I have been saying, and Inter should visit Beijing !! :proud:

Not this season for sure, hopefully next season the tour can be made !! :fero:

:)

darsez
28 Jun 05, 18:24
Not this season for sure, hopefully next season the tour can be made !! :fero:

:)

Yes, please come to Hong Kong too with the Scudetto :D
Gobbi went to Hong Kong in June and lost to a crappy local team. I was there too, wearing my Italy shirt to show it to Del Piero :dielaugh:

Frisko
28 Jun 05, 18:45
Well done China :proud:

Miki
28 Jun 05, 19:32

Yeah, that's good to know actually. At least they seem to have much better taste than the Japanese, as Han pointed out. Why? Why?? :(

:P

Ciao,
Tim

Pani
28 Jun 05, 20:13
I have been always thinking that the Chinese guys have sth special. :D :D :D

Enricos
28 Jun 05, 20:53
Maybe this is a little to farfetched, but China is a very quickly growing economy, they will top the list soon... When they do, there will be a lot of rich Chinese bussinessmen that might be Interfan ;) ... See where Im going to? :P

Granit
28 Jun 05, 21:06
Maybe this is a little to farfetched, but China is a very quickly growing economy, they will top the list soon... When they do, there will be a lot of rich Chinese bussinessmen that might be Interfan ;) ... See where Im going to? :P

hehe that sounds good...!

go go go Inter!

Hammoudi
28 Jun 05, 22:06
China for president :star:

29 Jun 05, 07:42
I am a Inter fans from China.
In China,many many people became a Nerazzurri when Ronaldo came to Inter.

chilafan
29 Jun 05, 08:21
because of chino :D ....

scutzon
29 Jun 05, 10:50
Glad to see that. First, we conquer China. Then, the rest of the WORLD!! :dielaugh:

BlueBacchus
02 Jul 05, 03:30
That is great news, but I read somewhere that Gobbi are the most popular team in the world, for some odd reason Japanese people have an obsession with Gobbi.
Well I personally think that if we were to win alot, that would change, but who needs "glory hunters" when qaulity matters.
This is for all you glory hunters :finger: :lol:

brehme1989
02 Jul 05, 17:29
And when I told people here they wouldn't believe me :P :P :P

Mostly is because of Ronaldo, Zamorano(!), Recoba :D , Vieri and even Blanc ;)

A Chinese guy gave me a picture of his room and his Inter collection and 50% of it was Laurent Blanc stuff :dielaugh: He told me people there liked him :confused:

BlueBacchus
02 Jul 05, 21:54
And when I told people here they wouldn't believe me :P :P :P

Mostly is because of Ronaldo, Zamorano(!), Recoba :D , Vieri and even Blanc ;)

A Chinese guy gave me a picture of his room and his Inter collection and 50% of it was Laurent Blanc stuff :dielaugh: He told me people there liked him :confused:

Talk about living in the past.... :rolleyes:

tang
06 Jul 05, 03:20
Glad to see that. First, we conquer China. Then, the rest of the WORLD!! :dielaugh:
yeah, there are so many big fans here, you guys just have to see the number of posts in china nerazzurri forums. i think your words can be used as a ad for inter.

Choppin Onions
06 Jul 05, 20:04
Nice to hear. A couple million Chinese fans can never hurt. ;) Not too bad considering our team is thought of as perennial losers amongst our "peers".

BTW is football the national sport in China?

Miki
07 Jul 05, 01:03
Nice to hear. A couple million Chinese fans can never hurt. ;) Not too bad considering our team is thought of as perennial losers amongst our "peers".

I would think so. Football is the national sport in almost every country except some prominent ones like *cough* Canada, *cough* Australia and the mother of all anti-football countries in USA. ;)

Ciao,
Tim

darsez
07 Jul 05, 01:47
I don't know about mainland China, but in Hong Kong football definitely is the most popular sport. People like EPL and La Liga better than Serie A though.

But in US....they decided to call the sport that doesn't use foot to kick the ball "football" :depress:

Hammoudi
07 Jul 05, 04:12
I would think so. Football is the national sport in almost every country except some prominent ones like *cough* Canada, *cough* Australia and the mother of all anti-football countries in USA. ;)

I'm a soccer fan, get me out of here!

Pulsar36
07 Jul 05, 05:30

Ciao,
Tim

USA

We got real football. The manly football.

Miki
07 Jul 05, 05:36
Do you like watching the NFL, Pulsar? If truth be told, i find it extremely boring.

Ciao,
Tim

Hammoudi
07 Jul 05, 05:55
Do you like watching the NFL, Pulsar? If truth be told, i find it extremely boring.

I don't even find it a sport. It's barabric, like animals playing soccer while tackling and spearing each other. Not to mention the fact that play is stopped every 2 seconds, it's irritating, but extremely popular here.

Gaetan
07 Jul 05, 06:03
To each it's own, but after soccer, NFL is probably my favorite sport to both watch and play. It's not only fun because I have the size to play on both sides of the field, but I am also passionate about my team, the NY Jets.

I guess it's because of my location, as when I just moved to Miami, I thought that it was a joke of a sport. But, I've grown to like it - people here love it, and I guess I just couldn't resist.

Miki
07 Jul 05, 06:06
Does that also mean that you get influenced by others to like the sport? As in, your peers play a huge role in converting one to like sports that they like which you don't? I mean, if you never liked it in the first place, then constant exposure to it along with your friends interest must have got you hooked in the first place, right?

Ciao,
Tim

BlueBacchus
07 Jul 05, 08:57
To each it's own, but after soccer, NFL is probably my favorite sport to both watch and play. It's not only fun because I have the size to play on both sides of the field, but I am also passionate about my team, the NY Jets.

I guess it's because of my location, as when I just moved to Miami, I thought that it was a joke of a sport. But, I've grown to like it - people here love it, and I guess I just couldn't resist.

I don't love football (NFL), but I like it.
I used to play it too, and the team that I support are the Pats.
It is a good sport to watch, but it is more fun when you play.
While soccer is fun when you play or watch it.

Pulsar36
07 Jul 05, 14:05
In the USA the NFL is the best thing ever. We all love it. There is nothing like the NFL. So great. Every day.

Gaetan
07 Jul 05, 16:37
Does that also mean that you get influenced by others to like the sport? As in, your peers play a huge role in converting one to like sports that they like which you don't? I mean, if you never liked it in the first place, then constant exposure to it along with your friends interest must have got you hooked in the first place, right?

I'm not really sure, because Baseball has always been America's sport but I am not crazy about it. The media and the exposure to sports definately influences me, because it's so easy to watch.

But, as for the NFL, there is no logical explanation for my liking of it. It's fun to both watch and play.

bluetooth.cn
28 Jul 05, 03:11
Great China,Great Inter,i'm chinese,i'm a fan of inter.so i'm a great one. HAHA

snake
28 Jul 05, 03:35
Great China,Great Inter,i'm chinese,i'm a fan of inter.so i'm a great one. HAHA

im really suprised they dont do a pre season there.

Cro Nerazzurro
28 Jul 05, 03:44
well, its good to make fans all over the world, but i think inter made great preseason games, the tour in england...long trip to china, all the stuff to do, playing against their teams,...its killing

real players are against china trips, probablly they wont go there next year...
we made best posiblle preseason tour. iam happy or inter

Songly
30 Jul 05, 05:58
i am a nerazzuri from China,Inter owns many many fans here.yes,in that vote made by CCTV,Inter really got the highest mark.Now Inter built a children soccer school in Qingdao and we really hope that one day Inter can visit china.

The most welcomed players by chinese nerazzuri are Zanetti and adriano,i personally think.

however,the CCTV doesn't like Inter.Becuase the comperes of CCTV are the fans of AC and Juv......they often criticize Inter in their program and they seldom living the match of Inter.So most of the chinese nerazzuri reject CCTV.:(

fcinterfan
30 Jul 05, 06:06
i am a nerazzuri from China,Inter owns many many fans here.yes,in that vote made by CCTV,Inter really got the highest mark.Now Inter built a children soccer school in Qingdao and we really hope that one day Inter can visit china.

The most welcomed players by chinese nerazzuri are Zanetti and adriano,i personally think.

however,the CCTV doesn't like Inter.Becuase the comperes of CCTV are the fans of AC and Juv......they often criticize Inter in their program and they seldom living the match of Inter.So most of the chinese nerazzuri reject CCTV.:(

u giv me CCTV's phone number...

...ill giv em a little bomb scare :fero: :fero:

peace... :D :D :D ;)

Songly
30 Jul 05, 07:27

u giv me CCTV's phone number...

...ill giv em a little bomb scare :fero: :fero:

peace... :D :D :D ;)

lol,i don't know its tel number,but here is CCTV's website http://english.cctv.com/index.shtml

you'll be chinese nerazzurri's hero if you can attack this web & post inter's logo on it :D :D :D