PDA

View Full Version : Achraf Hakimi

Pages : [1] 2

thatdude
02 Jul 20, 15:24
Achraf Hakimi is officially an Inter player!

https://www.inter.it/en/news/2020/07/02/hakimi-inter-official.html

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eb7UTaVXkAAbUzi?format=jpg&name=medium

acroMacho
welcome !

.h.
really surprised we announced this, but i guess we live in unprecedented times.

Epic signing, welcome to the club.

diamen
02 Jul 20, 15:28
it took exactly 7 days - last friday it was announced by Romano, Di Marzio and other guys that the deal is almost closed, after few days he examined medicals and signed contract and now it is official.
Well done.

ElDiego22
02 Jul 20, 15:28
But will he outlast DDA?

brehme1989
02 Jul 20, 15:29
Welcome, hopefully he lives up to the hype.

Il Drago
02 Jul 20, 15:32
Excellent signing from every aspect. Well done to everyone involved in this transfer. Welcome aboard.

alvaro
02 Jul 20, 15:34
Decent backup for Candreva, welcome.

DARi0
02 Jul 20, 15:36
Welcome !!!!!!!!!!

Coming in at a cost of €40m plus €5m in bonuses, he becomes the most expensive defender in Inter’s history.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eb7THTYXQAED7Lv?format=jpg

Most promising RWB we had since Maicon, hope he will win *at least* the same amount of trophies in our shirt. :D

F-C
02 Jul 20, 15:41
Is he immediately available for playing? Or would he need to wait until the season ends?

Inter7
02 Jul 20, 15:42
Great signing hope to see you in our kit for the next decade

eduzee
02 Jul 20, 15:46
Welcome to the club. Great transfer.

DARi0
02 Jul 20, 15:47
Is he immediately available for playing? Or would he need to wait until the season ends?
He finished his season already and went on the well-deserved vacation. Will be starting his adventure once the transfer market is opening.

Transfermarkt confirms 1st of September as the date of the transfer.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eb7U1h-U0AE_tNq?format=jpg&name=900x900

Nero Indigo
02 Jul 20, 15:53
BEST OF LUCK BRUH!!!!! FORZA INTER!!!!

DARi0
02 Jul 20, 15:58
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eb1-BssWoAAeeix?format=jpg&name=900x900

Great move by the club, finally the transfers we`ve been waiting to see happening in the past decade.

lulek
02 Jul 20, 16:06
I like how fast everything happened. No speculations, no meetings and 26216 lunches for Ausillio, no media bullshit... great job, im so happy we got one of the best in his position. Good luck Achraf

ADRossi
02 Jul 20, 16:17
Madrid fans are (jokingly) saying they sold us Hakimi quickly so Barca wouldn't be able to keep trying use Semedo in negotiations for Martinez :D

Aliano
02 Jul 20, 16:35
We seem to be really ambitious! First Eriksen, and now Hakimi :slick:

Nyall
02 Jul 20, 16:41
Behold the next victim of D'Ambrosio.

DARi0
02 Jul 20, 16:46
2nd joke in this thread relating to the same thing... could have been funny if they played the same position :)

Madrid fans are (jokingly) saying they sold us Hakimi quickly so Barca wouldn't be able to keep trying use Semedo in negotiations for Martinez :D

We have long time ago rejected Semedo, just a pathetic attempt to swallow this loss. It might come down to the mentioned rivalry between Algeria (Zidane) and Morocco:

Zinedine Zidane’s treatment of him was one of the key factors in Achraf Hakimi deciding to leave Real Madrid for Inter according to a report from Spanish television programme El Chiringuito, which was aired earlier on today.

As per the report, the Real Madrid manager never spoke to Hakimi once in the past two years whilst he has been out on loan at Borussia Dortmund. In addition to this, Zidane never showed any interest in bringing Hakimi back to the club and integrating him into the first team picture.

brakbrak
02 Jul 20, 17:08
Any news on his salary?

ElDuccio
02 Jul 20, 17:11
Real fans are furious about the price we paid!
After so many time we reached again a point were we are able to disturb big clubs. Hakimi for 40M, Eriksen for 20M.. we are goin the right way again ladys

CafeCordoba
02 Jul 20, 17:16
Any news on his salary?

5m€ net. And with the tax relief, its gross amount equals normal 3.5m€ net. That tax relief shit is a real game breaker for Italian clubs to be honest.

Pipka
02 Jul 20, 17:16

Epic signing, welcome to the club.

"Old" Inter fan :dielaugh::smileani:

InterFCAustin
02 Jul 20, 17:19
5m€ net. And with the tax relief, its gross amount equals normal 3.5m€ net. That tax relief shit is a real game breaker for Italian clubs to be honest.
Every day that passes, it looks like to good to be true, more and more :)
I still think we signed some kind of deal with the devil(Real Madrid) here. Time will tell i gues.

brakbrak
02 Jul 20, 17:35

Thats nuts, amazing deal.

enjoy
02 Jul 20, 17:57
Now we look better... ;)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eb75HNiXgAAY-Wy?format=jpg&name=medium

qb4ever_2k
02 Jul 20, 18:00
Now we look better... ;)

Tonali, Alaba, Griezmann?

Shark
02 Jul 20, 18:03
Let's hope he's the starting of the end of our wing back and full back problems. Welcome Hakimi! Great signing yet again.

:interflag2:

---
holy shit enjoy is back

magnesium
02 Jul 20, 18:05

I was thinking this after Hakimi deal done. Semedo is the best player they can offer among player they offer to us. :pokerface:

Arthur already to Juve. Firpo not good. Other player like Rakitic and Vidal not convincing. :trollol:

GenDire
02 Jul 20, 18:22
It's crazy to think the classic enjoy fantasy line-up is getting closer and closer to just being reality with each passing year

Adriano
02 Jul 20, 19:15
looking forward to see how he does

Kramerica Industries
02 Jul 20, 19:21
I've only been around here for a couple of years. Any other players that went from "not mentioned as a potential target" to "dedicated thread in Transfers & Rumours" to "Players & Coaches" as quickly as Achraf did?

Hasan
02 Jul 20, 19:28
Ibrahimovic and Kovacic came out of nowhere.

syrus
02 Jul 20, 21:04
Now we look better... ;)

Could of changed the shirt colour , looks like we have the ref playing

.h.
02 Jul 20, 21:10
Could of changed the shirt colour , looks like we have the ref playing
marotta innit

forzainter257
02 Jul 20, 21:12
Could relationship between Zidane and Conte play some role?

dynasty27
02 Jul 20, 21:50
Slow Macedonian
Again

Maslany
02 Jul 20, 22:16
Officially welcome! :datass:

Lui
02 Jul 20, 22:31
Bittersweet because that jersey is ass and I cant get over it.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Candreva Crosses
02 Jul 20, 22:44
Now we look better... ;)

**** ur back?

GenDire
03 Jul 20, 04:00
Very difficult to criticize this signing, but I'm sure someone on FIF will be up to the challenge after he starts playing

Lui
03 Jul 20, 04:19
Yet another great player who was courted by several big clubs but ultimately chose Inter. The pleasure I take from not overpaying, but rather convincing them of our project, is borderline perverted.

qb4ever_2k
03 Jul 20, 04:27
Very difficult to criticize this signing, but I'm sure someone on FIF will be up to the challenge after he starts playing

Are you saying I should be fine with spending 10mil less than what I got from Icardi sale on a complete defensive liability who only fits Conte's tactics, who's not staying beyond next season, and will be benched by Candreva anyway?

brakbrak
03 Jul 20, 04:39
Are you saying I should be fine with spending 10mil less than what I got from Icardi sale on a complete defensive liability who only fits Conte's tactics, who's not staying beyond next season, and will be benched by Candreva anyway?

Cant really judge Hakimi's fee using Icardi's standard; our management dropped the ball and laundered our laundry outside. I believe we got one hell of a deal here considering hes up there with trent, Hakimi is so much more than that and he doesn't only fit conte's tactic as Dortmund plays with back 4. Its actually yet to be seen if he actually fits Conte's tactic but on paper he has everything he needs to succeed in that role.

Irequis
03 Jul 20, 06:19
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eb7UTaVXkAAbUzi?format=jpg&name=medium

Even Hakimi feels instant discontent after being forced to smile while wearing atrocious zigzag stripe.

Javier'sSon
03 Jul 20, 06:35
where ma Moroccan bitches at.

Black Knight
03 Jul 20, 08:03

I once had a Moroccan student for a few months, and this conversation happened:

Me: What do you miss most about Morocco?
Him (without thinking) : Definitely the bitches!

(he meant 'beaches' :yao: )

.h.
03 Jul 20, 08:12
theres an article floating around that we were asked to announce this by Real

Pipka
03 Jul 20, 08:32
I once had a Moroccan student for a few months, and this conversation happened:

Me: What do you miss most about Morocco?
Him (without thinking) : Definitely the bitches!

(he meant 'beaches' :yao: )

Had a very similar one in high school during english lesson teacher asked a colleague of mine what is our city most famous of, you already know the answer :dielaugh:

Universe
03 Jul 20, 10:01
Yet another great player who was courted by several big clubs but ultimately chose Inter. The pleasure I take from not overpaying, but rather convincing them of our project, is borderline perverted.

I know eh. I'm pretty hard right now.

Thankfully, FIF is very realistic and rational place compared to other bases (not to name names but red & black). We talk a lot about the reality of the market and issues of sentimental value vs financial value, be it Pirelli as sponsor, or San Siro vs a new stadium etc. We all know that we need cold hard cash to compete with modern super clubs and that we need to modernise. However, despite that harsh reality, there's a part of me that never wants to be buying fucking Dembele's, Coutinho's and Bale's for €100m fees like Barca and Madrid.

As you mention, there's a perverse enjoyment in getting a great sneaky deal. :pazzini:

Il Drago
03 Jul 20, 10:36
According to El Chiringuito, the first source that reported Inter's offer for Hakimi, Real have kept an option of first refusal for Hakimi but it's valid only after the end of his third year at Inter.

brakbrak
03 Jul 20, 10:46

Is Real a new inter fan?

YoramG
03 Jul 20, 10:56

I think we wanted to keep this under wraps until September to keep the squad (looking at you, Antonio 'fragile ego' Candreva) focused and motivated. No tweets about it, no Instagram post, just a small post on the app and website with a few lines.

Real Madrid probably needed to show a capital gain to shareholders or whatever.

brehme1989
03 Jul 20, 11:21
According to El Chiringuito, the first source that reported Inter's offer for Hakimi, Real have kept an option of first refusal for Hakimi but it's valid only after the end of his third year at Inter.

That's a weird one. I mentioned they have a First Option but this specific details seem odd. Usually they have an expiry date, not a trigger date.

Maybe there's a translation issue and it's valid for 3 seasons only?

Il Drago
03 Jul 20, 11:26
That's a weird one. I mentioned they have a First Option but this specific details seem odd. Usually they have an expiry date, not a trigger date.

Maybe there's a translation issue and it's valid for 3 seasons only?

Maybe I got translation wrong. Here's the article.

https://www.fcinter1908.it/calciomercato/hakimi-real-fiduciosi/

YoramG
03 Jul 20, 11:32
Translation is right, only valid after the third year. So summer of the 2022/23 season I guess.

firmino
03 Jul 20, 11:57
But, just to be clear in case someone has the doubt, it's not a buyback clause, only a pre-emption right in case we decide to sell him

Pipka
03 Jul 20, 12:01
As long as they don't have buyback option it doesn't matter for us anyway

DARi0
03 Jul 20, 12:09
Yeah we got that right, it`s some papers that didn`t :D Hope there is no percentage/fee in future transfer, either. :cool:

+1. Found it strange that we have anounced this transfer on the 2nd, while it could have been on the 1st. I kept wondering why there was no Inter Media House video for him together with the release (thought that`s what is taking so long).

I have initially thought we have announced him now in order to boost shirt sales (marketing move), but then why not release the presentation video as well?

After a bit of investigation it seems that we have announced him now just because Real Madrid requested us to. This has been confirmed by Corriere dello Sport. Zidane looked like a clown in that press conference where people asked him about Hakimi :D

brehme1989
03 Jul 20, 12:28
Translation is right, only valid after the third year. So summer of the 2022/23 season I guess.

The Spanish Twitter link clearly says a "right to an option for the next three years".

"El REAL MADRID se ha reservado el DERECHO DE TANTEO por ACHRAF los próximos 3 AÑOS"

YoramG
03 Jul 20, 14:05
The Spanish Twitter link clearly says a "right to an option for the next three years".

Oh shoot, I thought we were asking for clarification about the Italian article. Yeah, Spanish deffo says for the next three years.

I4E
03 Jul 20, 14:12
Belated welcome to Haksy.

SiamoNoi
03 Jul 20, 16:36
Welcome, hopefully he lives up to the hype.
There is no hype here,just reality.He is one of the best in his position.So hopefully he lives up to his reputation.

Lui
03 Jul 20, 17:08

Uber Airport

Pharaoh
03 Jul 20, 18:12
is he eligible to play right now?

.h.
03 Jul 20, 18:24
no, players cant be registered atm.

re the option - i guess its just first refusal, doesnt seem to be at a fixed price?

Universe
03 Jul 20, 18:24
Belated welcome to Haksy.

OI BRO! HAKIMI BRO!

Bluenine
03 Jul 20, 18:30
OI BRO! HAKIMI BRO!

Chill bro :slick:

CafeCordoba
03 Jul 20, 18:31
no, players cant be registered atm.

re the option - i guess its just first refusal, doesnt seem to be at a fixed price?

No, there is no option.

InterFCAustin
03 Jul 20, 20:07
I knew there was something in RM’s favor. This deal screamed too good to be true, right off the bat.

ElDuccio
03 Jul 20, 20:16
I knew there was something in RM’s favor. This deal screamed too good to be true, right off the bat.

I still don't get it: Is there a re buy option, yes or no? or only if we want to sell him?

InterFCAustin
03 Jul 20, 20:57
I still don't get it: Is there a re buy option, yes or no? or only if we want to sell him?
Lol I’m not sure myself tbh
Everyone seems to suggest different versions.
Im inclined to believe there’s an option, which would make this deal basically a rental. I hope I’m wrong though.

.h.
03 Jul 20, 21:01
No, there is no option.
tbf, first refusal just means if we decide to sell him, they get a chance to bid for him before anyone else. there's no price guarantee

an option includes a strike price

Il Drago
03 Jul 20, 21:09

No. Only first refusal. It means if we want to sell Hakimi and find an agreement with a team we need to inform Real about it. If they want they can match the offer and get the player. It doesn't really change anything for us.

.h.
03 Jul 20, 21:16
No. Only first refusal. It means if we want to sell Hakimi and find an agreement with a team we need to inform Real about it. If they want they can match the offer and get the player. It doesn't really change anything for us.

Yeah or this - they have the right to match the accepted offer.

Its a non story really esp if hakim doesn't want to play at real

firmino
03 Jul 20, 21:24
all italian media agree that it's just a first refusal, in 3 years from now. which means that if we decide to sell hakimi in 2023, real madrid has first dibs.

if there were something else, i guess we would have known about it from marca.com.

the player is ours, with no ifs and no buts.

some believe that real (being the arrogant douches they are, i add) basically want to wait till carvajal is old and hakimi is mature enough to join them, and at that point they would be able to buy him back.

CafeCordoba
03 Jul 20, 21:36
I believe that too. He's Real's youth product, Real being one of the absolute top clubs in the world. I definitely see Hakimi wanting to go back at some point. Hopefully we can make him a star who feels at home here. If he starts considering leaving after 5 years or something, that would be totally fine.

InterFCAustin
03 Jul 20, 22:02
If it’s a first refusal, then that’s absolutely fine.
That would only mean IF, WE decide to sell, then RM can match it if they want, to which in that case, why would we care where he goes if we decided to sell him to highest bidder.
I was worried it was an option, in which case I’d be pretty disappointed.
Nothing to worry here I guess.

danz
04 Jul 20, 04:03
Im late to the party. Welcum Hakimi!

crzdcolombian
04 Jul 20, 04:11
Behold the next victim of D'Ambrosio.

for 5 million a season. I really hope not. I mean hopefully this solves our 10 year RB problem

brehme1989
04 Jul 20, 08:35
If it’s a first refusal, then that’s absolutely fine.
That would only mean IF, WE decide to sell, then RM can match it if they want, to which in that case, why would we care where he goes if we decided to sell him to highest bidder.
I was worried it was an option, in which case I’d be pretty disappointed.
Nothing to worry here I guess.

Yeap, it's only a first option for the first 3 years under contract.

In layman's terms, this is what big boy teams call "dibs".

Black Knight
04 Jul 20, 14:24
My favourite part of this transfer isn't that we got a potentially world class player, nor that we got him for relatively cheap, nor that he chose us over bigger clubs.

It's that this year, we won't have to deal with Zappacosta rumours.

.h.
04 Jul 20, 14:33
My favourite part of this transfer isn't that we got a potentially world class player, nor that we got him for relatively cheap, nor that he chose us over bigger clubs.

It's that this year, we won't have to deal with Zappacosta rumours.

or darmian

Hasan
04 Jul 20, 14:36
This is difficult to pull even on Footbal manager, when you put filter on position and age under 21.

This is same like we would pull Halland on striker position.

It’s good to be back in business

qb4ever_2k
04 Jul 20, 14:43
or darmian

Dont be so sure about it, he can play LB too :work:

Provenzano
04 Jul 20, 14:46
Welcome and good luck!

I have a very good hunch about Hakimi.

Lui
04 Jul 20, 18:20
Why cant we afford 6m salary?

Edit: wrong thread, disregard.

vex
05 Jul 20, 10:51
As suspected conte is a huge magnet for players.

Hakimi agent:

The coach has always been in touch with Hakimi, talking to him about the club project, so we decided to move to Inter. I believe that when a high-value coach like Conte contacts you and insists on wanting you with him, this is proof that he wants you to be an important part of his team

We finally have a nice synergy between competent management and coach that can attract players, and is respected outside of italy.

Pipka
05 Jul 20, 12:22
His agent also said Zizou is the reason Hakimi wanted out, don't think he will ever want to go back there as long as he's in charge

Glass box
06 Jul 20, 14:25
Can we disguise him into Candreva and make him play already?

.h.
27 Jul 20, 07:50
who else has forgotten we'd signed this guy

Bluenine
27 Jul 20, 08:48
Considering that our RWBs have produced 7 goals and 14 assists (plus 2 penalties) this season and the general consensus is that they are shite, I worry about the expectations on this kid for next season. I hope he is shown patience to grow into this role.

I am not expecting a better haul than Candreva from Hakimi next season. For a 21 year old in his first season at Serie A, that would actually be a very impressive end product.

.h.
27 Jul 20, 08:51
I mean, they are kinda shit - Candreva, whilst he has put some decent output, has also been highly wasteful in getting there, and is very predictable in terms of play, too.

I dont think he'll necessarily outproduce in terms of output, but what I'd like to see is him create more dimensions to our attacking game. If he offers a real threat on the right wing, then it'll free up Eriksen and our other attackers to be more dangerous, too.

ADRossi
27 Jul 20, 19:01
People are failing to realize Candreva's numbers are simply a byproduct of how often our attack plays through him. Part of this is Conte's system, and part of this is other teams forcing us to play through the wings. Candreva's numbers are not impressive; they're just numbers. He doesn't pass the eye test most games. Hakimi can easily outperform him while putting up inferior goal and assist totals.

rfU
27 Jul 20, 20:00
People are failing to realize Candreva's numbers are simply a byproduct of how often our attack plays through him. Part of this is Conte's system, and part of this is other teams forcing us to play through the wings. Candreva's numbers are not impressive; they're just numbers. He doesn't pass the eye test most games. Hakimi can easily outperform him while putting up inferior goal and assist totals.

Hakimi will rack up assists, double digits, no problem, especially if we focus our attacks on the right and work on our counters.

.h.
27 Jul 20, 20:03
i dont think so tbh - double figure assists is REALLY hard to get - in Serie A, sanchez this season is the closest in 2 or 3 years - 17/18 Broz and Perisic had 9 assists a piece, we've not had double digit assists since Candreva in 16/17. Before that, you need to go back to Maicon in 09/10 who got 11.

Palacio
27 Jul 20, 20:06

CafeCordoba
27 Jul 20, 20:38
We play a different system now which heavily relies on WBs. Double digit assists are definitely not unexpected when we get an upgrade to the position.

.h.
27 Jul 20, 20:41
Honestly, people need to manage their expectations. It's very rare to ever get a player get >10 assists in a league season. There are only two players in Serie A atm who have that - Papu Gomez and Luis Alberto apparently.

Last season, Mertens had the most with 11.

Candreva Crosses
27 Jul 20, 21:41

This new generation is all about stats though. Adjust or get lost :lol:

Wings
28 Jul 20, 06:44

It's like how people look at Guarin's numbers and remember him fondly while forgetting his wastefulness. Candreva sees so much of the ball he's bound to do some things right.

GenDire
28 Jul 20, 06:49
It's like how people look at Guarin's numbers and remember him fondly while forgetting his wastefulness. Candreva sees so much of the ball he's bound to do some things right.

God reading this I got horrible flashbacks of attack after attack being ruined by Guarin absolutely blasting one into row Z :palm:

hitmax
03 Aug 20, 06:56
what will happen to this guy if conte leaves? his agent said he chose us because of conte!

forzainter257
03 Aug 20, 07:43
what will happen to this guy if conte leaves? his agent said he chose us because of conte!

He will come and eat bench under Spalletti who will ask for Darmian or Florenzi

CafeCordoba
03 Aug 20, 10:25
Sucks for this guy if Conte leaves. Well hopefully he has better attitude than Cancelo, otherwise he's not playing that much for Allegri.

Bluenine
03 Aug 20, 10:40

He will slot in nicely as vice-D'Ambrosio :work:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190207/bf17207a94b13b236618d14d91ec56a7.jpg

.h.
03 Aug 20, 11:43
I think there are a few options

Hakimi RW with Dambrosio RB might work to provide some balance, or Hakimi RB with someone like Young RW. OR, we have a defensive midfielder who drops back when Hakimi attacks - Like I've posted about the City 4 at the back for defending, 3 at the back for attacking

CafeCordoba
03 Aug 20, 13:41
Yeah honestly there are a lot of options to use Hakimi. I'd use him as RB and the formation turns to 3-man defence when attacking. Like browha suggested midfield covers when he does his thing.

Wings
03 Aug 20, 20:37
Hakimi as a very attacking RB and Bastoni as a converted CB at LB could be a good balance.

Luka
04 Aug 20, 08:59
Or... Hakimi as a right wing back who will rock the world and Conte staying.

javier_zanetti <3
10 Aug 20, 22:28
Hakimi + Lukaku + Eriksen = football porn.

Candreva Crosses
11 Aug 20, 01:11

Add Barella, Skriniar, Bastoni, De Vrij to that mix :D

thatdude
11 Aug 20, 04:07

That first pass to D’Ambrosio today from Lautaro going to Hakimi would be a breakaway. No one catching this kid once he was a step on you.

YoramG
11 Aug 20, 15:21
After every game we play I end up thinking "If Hakimi had been on the pitch, we would have scored another 2 minimum".

This player, in this system, could be absolutely lethal.

Javier'sSon
11 Aug 20, 15:57
Can he defend against SPAL on a rainy day though?

Candreva Crosses
12 Aug 20, 02:06
The real question we all should be asking is.

Can he attack against Juventus on a referee-day though?

Shark
21 Aug 20, 18:38
Hope he's been learning Italian. It would be great if communication-wise he could hit the ground running seamlessly when the next season starts.

YoramG
21 Aug 20, 22:41
After every game we play I end up thinking "If Hakimi had been on the pitch, we would have scored another 2 minimum".

Sigh. Get here quick Achraf.

Il Drago
21 Aug 20, 23:10
Allegri is going to ruin him like he ruined Cancelo.

Howl
24 Aug 20, 21:27
Can't wait to see this guy play on the wings. Saw comparison on yesterdays CL final where he recorded the second fastest sprint in Europe, only like 0.03km/h slower than Davies. We desperately need some pace in our game and hopefully he's just the start.

I4E
24 Aug 20, 21:47
I can just see it now... Playing as an overlapping full back, making an explosive sprint down the line that nobody can keep up with to run onto a pass... only to have to come to a complete stop and frustratingly wait ! as Candreva makes his series of completely unnecessary turns, pirouettes & feints.

Welcome to Inter

IRR26
24 Aug 20, 22:04
Welcome to the jungle!

Luka
25 Aug 20, 22:16
He will rock the world on the right wing, now that we know Conte is staying and will for sure keep his 3 men defense. Right wingback is ideal for him.

Harpsabu
25 Aug 20, 23:50
He will rock the world on the right wing, now that we know Conte is staying and will for sure keep his 3 men defense. Right wingback is ideal for him.

Yeah I can't wait. I can't remember who said it but during matches I frequently thought, shit imagine that was hakimi getting on that ball etc!

Any word of if he is at the club? Bundesliga finished ages ago, hope we've had this guy training in Milan already

Aries
25 Aug 20, 23:57
I remember this guy did a number on us in the champions league vs dortmund

he better keep doing that (on other teams; not us anymore

forza inter

thatdude
26 Aug 20, 04:08
Yeah I can't wait. I can't remember who said it but during matches I frequently thought, shit imagine that was hakimi getting on that ball etc!

Any word of if he is at the club? Bundesliga finished ages ago, hope we've had this guy training in Milan already

From his Instagram activity I’d say he is living his best life on vacation but he has certainly been working out. This is like when you get a new job but you don’t have to start for a few weeks.

Goldenboyv88
26 Aug 20, 10:05
i'm really curious to see him in action as RWB this season.

Bluenine
26 Aug 20, 11:02
Then...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190207/bf17207a94b13b236618d14d91ec56a7.jpg

Now...

https://imgur.com/MisiEfT.jpg

Goldenboyv88
26 Aug 20, 11:14
aahahaahahahahha funny image! I hope that Hakimi will survive! :D

Batman
27 Aug 20, 05:40
Tbh he couldnt murder Cancelo, but he still managed to play on the left :D

YoramG
02 Sep 20, 10:43
*taps watch*

Inter Media House video when?

n4l
02 Sep 20, 12:03
*taps watch*

no more money....we need to sell first :lol:

brightbackground
05 Sep 20, 15:29
So why the complete silence? The lack of a presentation video is one thing, but they haven't posted a single sentence on him, a video of him training, not even a 'Welcome Achraf'. It's like they're embarrassed that they signed him.

Universe
05 Sep 20, 16:10
The way things are going we're probably going to learn that we don't have enough money to complete his transfer and register him with FIGC so he'll be joining Milan instead.

brakbrak
05 Sep 20, 16:16
I have a feeling it's gonna take a while for him to be integrated to the team. #candrevaasstartingrwb

rockball
06 Sep 20, 06:11
Even worse, D'Ambrosio starting RWB.

I4E
06 Sep 20, 09:14
*taps watch*

I'm not fussed about a video. Inter Media House will just jinx him if he ends up doing some stupid rooftop juggling or parkouring around the city like a ninja.

Just hand him the shirt, take some pics and let him tell us how he's always wanted to back up D'ambrosio at Inter since he was a little girl living at the north pole.

diamen
06 Sep 20, 11:03
So why the complete silence? The lack of a presentation video is one thing, but they haven't posted a single sentence on him, a video of him training, not even a 'Welcome Achraf'. It's like they're embarrassed that they signed him.I think right now he is training with Dalbert, Joao Mario and Dimarco so not wonder that there are no photos and videos. He will probably be presented after Conte, Eriksen, Lukaku and others are back.

Wys

Adriano@10
07 Sep 20, 12:30
I'm not fussed about a video. Inter Media House will just jinx him if he ends up doing some stupid rooftop juggling or parkouring around the city like a ninja.

Just hand him the shirt, take some pics and let him tell us how he's always wanted to back up D'ambrosio at Inter since he was a little girl living at the north pole.
They should all just be saying a phrase in milanese slang and be done with it.

nurko
08 Sep 20, 12:14
https://www.inter.it/en/news/2020/09/08/presentation-hakimi-welcomehakimi.html

Finally presented.

KevinB
08 Sep 20, 12:19
Are they using an intern to write these English texts?

nurko
08 Sep 20, 12:52
Are they using an intern to write these English texts?

Thought the same thing, like it was "urgent news" so just push it out as soon as possible. Not like it could have been prepared 2 months ago.

I4E
08 Sep 20, 13:15

Finally presented.

Nice.

Candreva Crosses
08 Sep 20, 13:40

Finally presented.

You guys must think in a Ausilio way. This dude is so smart he thought after the rumors of Kolarov which we honestly know is fucking trash lets present Hakimi so we end up happy.

CafeCordoba
08 Sep 20, 13:43
And where's the video? What the fuck is this bullshit? Our biggest transfer of this year so far. Possibly our biggest transfer of this mercato.

Candreva Crosses
08 Sep 20, 14:42
And where's the video? What the fuck is this bullshit? Our biggest transfer of this year so far. Possibly our biggest transfer of this mercato.

They don't want to jinx it, gabigol style.

ElDuccio
09 Sep 20, 10:04
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUog-KsnYBA

nurko
09 Sep 20, 10:11
Videos still tacky.

Batman
09 Sep 20, 10:14
We are the only club that likes to overexpose nationalities/origins of our own players. I understand being Internazionale and being proud about it. But I find it lame. Instead of showing the players’ skills, they show his nationality. They did the same last season with Godin. So lame and uncreative.

.h.
09 Sep 20, 10:19
most of his best moments were against inter, maybe we dont wanna share those :D

vex
09 Sep 20, 10:21
I don't even know why they bother with videos anymore. It was a nice novelty at the beginning but at this point just present the players with nice picture and graphics and thats it.You have to possess god like originality and creativeness to not make these videos corny and boring after a while, so why even bother.

Harpsabu
09 Sep 20, 10:32
Yeah, video sucked. Should go for more like the de vrij and the radja videos. Not that shit

Adriano
09 Sep 20, 10:34
how can i apply to be an art director, graphic designer or video editor for inter, some of our shit is mad corny lol

H_D_Swagger
09 Sep 20, 10:38
The Erikson photo-op in the opera was classy. Difficult to come up with something like that for every guy we sign though.

Jane The Virgin
09 Sep 20, 10:41
Whoever is in charge of this making a video of all signings is a moron.

Same person probably tells Steven to record himself before a final match, for the moral points, because thats how shit work...

Small club mentality.

Universe
09 Sep 20, 10:41
Video was fine. Footballers are simply not really charismatic enough to carry a "performance" like that. He's narrating a video. Normally you'd hire voice actors for that because they can convey conviction, they can perform with a commanding voice and deliver a tagline convincingly. On the other hand, Hakimi sounds like shy kid in class reading out a sentence from a textbook.

You see in the de Vrij and Eriksen behind-the-scene videos, they're clearly shy about performing their roles too.

And this classic:

O9dRuGvnc2A?t=109

https://youtu.be/O9dRuGvnc2A?t=109

1:49 "vessli snida.. BOOM"

I'mNewHere
09 Sep 20, 10:44
Welcome Achraf !

Adriano
09 Sep 20, 10:48
lol at the matterazi answers from that welsey sneijder video

IRR26
09 Sep 20, 10:59
I prefer to have a player that performs on the field than cool video presentation ala Gabigol and crap performances.

Glass box
09 Sep 20, 11:46
It is just me or #notforeveryone is the most retarded PR message a club named Internazionale can have?

Let's take a look at the Hakimi video. It's promoting the player and his background & culture. That's fine.

And in the end, a message #notforeveryone is displayed all over the fucking place. Isn't that out of place, contradictive, and unnecessary at the same time? In how many bad ways can that be interpreted? And in how many good ways? I can imagine lots of bad ones and a very few good (if any, but possibly there are some that I can't see).

delaurentis
09 Sep 20, 11:52
Once people start supporting Inter they'll understand why it's 'not for everyone'.

phonk
09 Sep 20, 11:56
The #notforeveryone slogan is especially true when it comes to those videos. I’ve said it before, I think all of them (even the „good ones”) are super corny. I always have to force myself to watch them and still feel disappointed.

nurko
09 Sep 20, 12:01
The #notforeveryone slogan is especially true when it comes to those videos. I’ve said it before, I think all of them (even the „good ones”) are super corny. I always have to force myself to watch them and still feel disappointed.

Yep, something cringeworthy in all of them. Quaresma was presented by Vitoria Guimaraes in similar fashion.

vex
09 Sep 20, 12:06
It is just me or #notforeveryone is the most retarded PR message a club named Internazionale can have?

Let's take a look at the Hakimi video. It's promoting the player and his background & culture. That's fine.

And in the end, a message #notforeveryone is displayed all over the fucking place. Isn't that out of place, contradictive, and unnecessary at the same time? In how many bad ways can that be interpreted? And in how many good ways? I can imagine lots of bad ones and a very few good (if any, but possibly there are some that I can't see).

It's a fuckin dumb generic marketing catchphrase that belongs to a men razor product for example, cus not everyone can grow a beard or use it, so that sort of exclusivity label has some sort of sense, but its completely out of place when it comes to football and supporting a club where you need an all-inclusive message, especially given our history. And on top of all that its sounds pretentious.

Adriano@10
09 Sep 20, 12:57

Man arent all those videos corny? whether it s done by inter or another team? For me 90% of the things most marketing teams do are corny as fuck...

remember that fucken pepsi ad with one of the kardashians? And that was done by a more expensive and better marketing team then we have....To me thats just marketing

Nero Indigo
09 Sep 20, 12:58
You guys are ridiculous, an uproar over a fucking video? Oh please.

Batman
09 Sep 20, 14:06
What makes it worse, this whole #notforeveryone nonsense was created because of one single (or few) player. I’m referring to bunch of stuff that happened last season from our players in the dressing room, mainly Icardi, Nainggolan and Perisic. The club think not every player deserves to play for this shirt so they pulled that bullshit slogan. This is my interception and I’m confident about it.

Candreva Crosses
09 Sep 20, 14:23
I like the slogan.

Glass box
09 Sep 20, 15:27
There was a Q & A video for him on the Inter channel.

He said he will help the team to win the Scudetto and puts pressure on the coach & lads. He didn't get the memo from the management meeting :awyeah:

Il Drago
09 Sep 20, 17:17
HAKIMI: "I'LL GIVE MY ALL: INTER FANS, WE'LL DO GREAT THINGS"
The Moroccan full-back responded to questions from the Nerazzurri's fans

APPIANO GENTILE - Inter fans had their first chance to get in touch with Achraf Hakimi today, as the new Nerazzurri full-back chatted with supporters via a live chat. The young Moroccan discussed many topics, from the emotions at starting a new adventure in Milan to his childhood heroes. The chat, hosted live on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Inter TV, saw Nerazzurri fans act as the interviewers, submitting their own questions to be posed to the player.

Why did you choose Inter and what do you expect?
"I chose Inter because I think the coach’s style is similar to my way of playing and that could be very helpful to the team. We’ll try to get some big results and of course we’ll try to win the Scudetto."

What do you think of Antonio Conte?
"He’s a great coach, with a really competitive mindset. He’s got a really great passion for football and he gives that to the players, fans and everyone at the Club. His motivation allows the team to by alive and lively in every game."

Are you the heir to Maicon?
"Maicon was an incredible full-back, with a lot of physicality. Obviously I’d like to follow in his footsteps, but I hope to go my own way and by remembered like he is in the fans’ hearts."

You’re coming off the back of a great season in the Bundesliga; how important was it as an experience and what differences do you expect from Serie A?
"Playing in Germany allowed me to grow. I gained more trust, experience and maturity. It was a great experience, now I expect to play in a more tactical league."

Have you already been able to discover Milan?
"I haven’t been able to explore the city too much yet. I’ve tried a few great restaurants; I’ll have time to get to know it bet. I’m sure I’ll like it."

What’s been the best moment of your career?
"Definitely when I won the Champions League with Real Madrid. It was something I’d dreamed of ever since I was a kid. And the other one was being able to play at a World Cup with Morocco."

Who was your childhood hero?
"Definitely Marcelo, I say it time and time again. I’ve always loved the way he plays, then I met him and could appreciate his personality even more - his happiness on and off the pitch."

In which position do you feel most comfortable?
"Definitely on the wing, I feel best when playing out wide. I’ll always give 100%, not matter where I’m playing."

Do you like any sports other than football?
"I play padel with my friends every now and then, I like basketball too."

You faced Inter at San Siro with Borussia Dortmund: what feelings did that give you?
"It was a great experience; I could feel the fantastic atmosphere the fans created. Now I’ll be able to enjoy it on the home team."

Which past Inter player did you admire?
"Samuel Eto’o, even though I don’t play in the same position as him, he was a source of inspiration. He made history. I always liked how he lived for football and that he’s a symbol of Africa too, my home."

How will you suit Conte’s 3-5-2 formation?
"I’ll adapt well because we playing in the same system at Dortmund in the last year. With the quality we have in this team, it’ll be even easier."

Which Inter players do you know?
"Mostly the ones who won the treble; there were a lot of great champions in that side. But so many great players have worn this jersey."

What did you think when you got the offer from Inter?
"I thought it could be a great chance to grow. The fans here live for football in a special way. I’m at a great Club."

What team did you support as a child?
"I’ve always been a Real Madrid fan. I developed there, from the time I was 7 years old, then I even played for them."

What are your objectives for the season?
"The objective is the team’s: win the Scudetto is the main one, in order to bring happiness to the fans. Then, make progress in the Champions League and do better than we did last season."

Who is faster, you or Alphonso Davies?
"A good challenge! He’s really quick. I don’t know who’d win between me and him. Certainly, watching him play is amazing."

The Derby against AC Milan is coming up soon, what do you think about that?
"I just hope to win it, so that the fans can enjoy it. We want Milan to be Black and Blue."

What is your message for the Inter fans?
"I’m here to give my all. We’re doing great things together and we’ll try to win a title or two!"
https://www.inter.it/en/news/2020/09/09/live-chat-achraf-hakimi.html

Achraf Hakimi: “Many Teams Wanted Me But I Chose Inter, It’s Our Duty To Fight For Serie A Title”

New Inter wing-back Achraf Hakimi has shared his delight with his transfer to Inter and has insisted that he and his new teammates must compete to win the Serie A title this season.

“There were several teams that wanted me, me, my family and my entourage had to think very well about what was the best destination to continue growing,” he explained in an interview with Italian broadcaster Sky Sport Italia, which was broadcast a short time ago.

“I think I did well to accept Inter’s offer under the conditions they presented to me and, above all, for the way the team plays, which I think can benefit me since I really like the coach.

“I’m at Conte’s disposal, because it’s a great club and I am very happy to be here. I really like attacking. I score and assist but that’s not enough, I also have to defend and I believe that in this sense I can improve, as well as in terms of goals and assists. I’m young and I’m here to improve.”

Hakimi then spoke on last season’s meetings with Inter when he was at Borussia Dortmund and whether it was fate that he ended up joining Inter after them.

“Yes, it could be, I don’t know. It was a very important match for us too, we were playing to qualify for the next round and we were losing.

“In the second half we pushed forward to try to make up the gap and I was able to help the team with two goals. Perhaps it is destiny that has brought me here now.”

The Moroccan national team player then went on to speak about who his football idol is.

“As everyone knows, given my characteristics and also partly for my private life, it’s Marcelo. He is my point of reference. He is cheerful, he enjoys playing, he has qualities that I like. I had the opportunity to train with him, he was a great teammate and I see myself a lot in him.”

The 21-year-old wing-back then shared his views on Inter’s strike force of Romelu Lukaku and Lautaro Martinez, who combined for 55 goals between them last season.

“Who wouldn’t like to have strikers like them on the team? We must try to serve our strikers, having two strikers like them is easier to help them score.”

He proceeded by sharing what he thinks of Inter by discussing last season and what he thinks he and his teammates can do this term.

“Last year Inter had a great season. I have seen several of their games and I also played against them. I think there are great players with a lot of quality. I think that this year we can do great things also with the other signings and that we will help the team to improve.”

In conclusion he was asked whether Inter can win the Serie A title this season.

“We will fight for it, it is our duty. We will see what happens over the course of the season but we have the team and the squad to be able to win it. We’ll try.”

Harpsabu
09 Sep 20, 18:58
I'm glad he didn't try to swing the bullshit of naming an inter player as his idol, loved inter since he was young etc etc and just admitted hes a real fan.

Can't wait to see this guy play for us, expecting big things!

brightbackground
09 Sep 20, 21:34
Inter fans' expectations: Hakimi bombing up and down the right flank, striking terror into the hearts of Serie A defenders.
Reality: "Aghimi non divende, sghiero D'Ambrosio ghe da biu goberdura"

forzainter257
10 Sep 20, 06:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUog-KsnYBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0ukj3zAlUc&feature=youtu.be

Goldenboyv88
11 Sep 20, 14:22
WTF ahaahahaah

Glass box
11 Sep 20, 15:01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0ukj3zAlUc&feature=youtu.be

Next football player presentation will reach 00:37-1:27 level:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkKO-Z_Sjm4&has_verified=1

:yao:

forzainter257
11 Sep 20, 17:33
Next football player presentation will reach 00:37-1:27 level:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkKO-Z_Sjm4&has_verified=1

:yao:

should be some special player, we might wanna make it for Darmian

Besnik
11 Sep 20, 19:30
Hakimi is one of these exciting transfers, not only in Italian league but from all the top league of Europe.

Feels great that we were able to sign him despite that several teams were interested on signing him. Young, quality, high profile... finally Inter can be considered as an exciting destination for young and promising players, and we have to give credit to Conte for this.

I wish him best of luck though.

Alex de Large
12 Sep 20, 09:51
Not for everyone reminds me of the slogans Atletico de Madrid use as "no lo pueden entender"

diamen
13 Sep 20, 10:06
lol, he took "55" number. Pays tribute to Yuto Nagatomo? :yao:

Il Drago
13 Sep 20, 10:10

His favorite number is #5 but it's taken from Gagliardini. I guess he didn't want to take another number suited for a rb (e.g. 22) so he chose to go for double 5s. Speaking of jersey numbers, Perisic switched to 14.

German_Interista
13 Sep 20, 10:24
Honoring Yuto like that shows what a great sportsman Hakimi is. Mad respect for his jersey selection :proud:

Alex de Large
13 Sep 20, 10:47
fuckin gagliardini, leave already

nurko
13 Sep 20, 10:47
His favorite number is #5 but it's taken from Gagliardini. I guess he didn't want to take another number suited for a rb (e.g. 22) so he chose to go for double 5s. Speaking of jersey numbers, Perisic switched to 14.

Where does that leave Radja?

ElDuccio
13 Sep 20, 10:56
Where does that leave Radja?

Radja has 44 like the first year at Roma

fucking Hakimi, i always have nightmares from that 55

vex
13 Sep 20, 11:56
Apparently inter removed the post about hakimi shirt number cus our fans insulted gaglia in the comments. Either that or the number is wrong. Maybe yuto called :D

ElDuccio
13 Sep 20, 12:38
Apparently inter removed the post about hakimi shirt number cus our fans insulted gaglia in the comments. Either that or the number is wrong. Maybe yuto called :D

nah apparently it's not sure he will wear 55. I hope Gagliardini changes hes number

IM21
13 Sep 20, 12:43
nah apparently it's not sure he will wear 55. I hope Gagliardini changes hes number

I hope gagliardini changes the club.

Edit.. it could be that he will take #2 if Godin leaves.

Black Knight
13 Sep 20, 13:05
I hope Gagliardini fucks off

Fixed

Glass box
13 Sep 20, 13:48
Hopes are hopes, reality is that Gaglia will start against Viola on 26th 20:45 CET, proudly wearing that 5 number. :proud:

Candreva Crosses
14 Sep 20, 04:23
Hakimi should just step up to Gagliardini and say he wants number 5.

rockball
14 Sep 20, 06:23
Hopes are hopes, reality is that Gaglia will start against Juve on Matchday 37, proudly costing us the title. :proud:

Fixed.

Jane The Virgin
14 Sep 20, 08:25
If i ever was a manager or a coach or some shit like that, there would be no number higher than 39 in the team. Totally unprofessional.

Fuck 55, fuck 44 and fuck all double digit numbers above 39.

brehme1989
14 Sep 20, 08:34
If i ever was a manager or a coach or some shit like that, there would be no number higher than 39 in the team. Totally unprofessional.

Fuck 55, fuck 44 and fuck all double digit numbers above 39.
Why 39? That's like the worst number.

Il Drago
14 Sep 20, 08:46

To honour Davide Santon. :D

Goldenboyv88
14 Sep 20, 09:15
ahahahaahaah

anyway Hakimi will take the number 2. He is waiting that the number is left by Godin.

Jane The Virgin
14 Sep 20, 10:25

Because after 39 comes 40, and 40 screams of amateurism in football.:D

DARi0
14 Sep 20, 10:35
Neah

Don`t think that`s the reason, please read below

fucking Hakimi, i always have nightmares from that 55
Good news 4u by GdS article:

Inter’s social media pages announced Hakimi’s shirt number: 55. The number 5 has always been the Moroccan’s favorite but it is currently occupied by Gagliardini.

But shortly after the announcement, those posts were removed by the club. A new announcement will be issued very soon. It is possible that he has chosen the number 2 of Godin, the number that he wears for his country. Once the Uruguayan completes his move to Cagliari, or somewhere else considering that he is no longer in the plans of Conte, then Achraf can officially get that number.

diamen
14 Sep 20, 10:46
But shortly after the announcement, those posts were removed by the club. A new announcement will be issued very soon. It is possible that he has chosen the number 2 of Godin, the number that he wears for his country. Once the Uruguayan completes his move to Cagliari, or somewhere else considering that he is no longer in the plans of Conte, then Achraf can officially get that number.

or maybe Hakimi is out of Conte's plans after first trainings :troll:

Adriano
14 Sep 20, 10:47
if he wants number 5 give him number 5

gags can wear number 69

Glass box
14 Sep 20, 10:59
Fuck the numbers, doesn't matter.

Vieri surely made a random 32 number to look powerful. Because fucking Vieri was a legendary goal scoring beast, demigod walking on Earth.

Adriano
14 Sep 20, 11:02
numbers mean a lot to some players though, and ild like to see hakimi be happy (at the cost of taking gags' shit lol)

dynasty27
14 Sep 20, 11:10
We announced his number and then back-peddled amidst Godin rumors... indeed not for everyone #Interthings

phonk
14 Sep 20, 15:11
https://media1.tenor.com/images/9e5f82c0e9759ba53dbc2430e49a457e/tenor.gif?itemid=10654449

wera
15 Sep 20, 11:17
I love how we keep asking all our new fullbacks and wingbacks if any of them is the new Maicon. :lol: So stupid

Shark
15 Sep 20, 11:44
Give Gagliardini 10, and let Hakimi take the 5.

Lautaro should leave the club.

ElDuccio
15 Sep 20, 12:19

Vieri surely made a random 32 number to look powerful. Because fucking Vieri was a legendary goal scoring beast, demigod walking on Earth.

or the 8 from Ibra at Inter... btw great times

Glass box
15 Sep 20, 12:52

Yeah but 8 isn't that random like 32 is, was my point. I didn't even remember what number Nagatomo wore, before it was mentioned Hakimi took that number. I remember how he played.

Il Drago
15 Sep 20, 13:04

What's wrong with 8? It's the best number for a CM.

forzainter257
15 Sep 20, 13:08
What's wrong with 8? It's the best number for a CM.
Question is was Ibra a CM? ;)

Il Drago
15 Sep 20, 13:15
Question is was Ibra a CM? ;)

Good point. Thought he was talking about 8 in general.

K.I.
15 Sep 20, 14:59
Yeah but 8 isn't that random like 32 is, was my point. I didn't even remember what number Nagatomo wore, before it was mentioned Hakimi took that number. I remember how he played.

He took that number because he prob stared with #16 at Torino

Universe
15 Sep 20, 15:03
Hakimi should definitely take Godin’s #2 because the 2nd letter of the alphabet is B and B stands for Bhenchod.

Candreva Crosses
15 Sep 20, 15:08
Hakimi should definitely take Godin’s #2 because the 2nd letter of the alphabet is B and B stands for Bhenchod.

http://forzainterforums.com/images/ranks/Bhenchod.gif

NimAraya
16 Sep 20, 03:22
numbers mean a lot to some players though, and ild like to see hakimi be happy (at the cost of taking gags' shit lol)

And to many fans also. All these random alien numbers on Inter first team players are burning my eyes. I mean 98, 37, 77, 87, 95... wtf!

Materazzi_23
16 Sep 20, 07:02
And to many fans also. All these random alien numbers on Inter first team players are burning my eyes. I mean 98, 37, 77, 87, 95... wtf!

Please leave 37 alone.

eduzee
16 Sep 20, 18:43
Please let 37 alone.Indeed. It's quite unique for a defender and always associates with Skriniar to me.

Bluenine
17 Sep 20, 08:32

Vieri looked like a bhenchod

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c8/e7/de/c8e7de5be012b954383418912e55a625.jpg

dax21
17 Sep 20, 09:36
Nothing random about Vieri's #32. At the time he was the most expensive transfer, we paid 32m (pounds sterling) for him. Hence he chose the number.

iMathcore19
17 Sep 20, 17:23
My wish his number is either 5, 8 or 87

Joker
17 Sep 20, 18:10
Finally we have option on the bench, a proper vice DDA.

king_elnino
20 Sep 20, 05:45
Speed Demon !!!

I'mNewHere
20 Sep 20, 10:03
Finally a worldclass player in this position. Hopefully he is one of those with Lukaku physice that can play all season long

Matrix_invincible
20 Sep 20, 11:03
Finally we have a good player when Danilo is injuried.

Jane The Virgin
20 Sep 20, 16:30

Whats next?

CafeCordoba
20 Sep 20, 19:37

thatdude
21 Sep 20, 07:05
I’d like to see Bastoni switch from 95 to 2. Feel like it would fit him well.

Hakimi taking it wouldn’t be bad either. 98 would be kinda dumb

Il Drago
21 Sep 20, 07:11

I would prefer Bastoni switching to 23 with Barella switching to his favorite 18 now Asamoah will be gone.

rockball
21 Sep 20, 08:41
I like 23 on Barella. Suits the baller.

NimAraya
21 Sep 20, 09:48

Why wear #2 when you can wear something like #987365 at Inter?

CafeCordoba
21 Sep 20, 10:40

Yeah, 2 or something reasonable. These hockey numbers are classless. Fucking teenagers. Even Skriniar 37 feels stupid.

.h.
21 Sep 20, 11:01
tbh for me the lower numbers just makes it feel like more legit that you're a member of the first team, as well.

thatdude
21 Sep 20, 15:51
tbh for me the lower numbers just makes it feel like more legit that you're a member of the first team, as well.

I agree, I would prefer no numbers over 30 honestly but I guess it’s whatever. Main thing is they perform.

I just feel like you see this weird as numbers in Inter that you don’t see in other big clubs but maybe I just notice it more. Kulusevski is 44 at Juventus.

Wings
21 Sep 20, 22:57

I'd prefer Hakimi take 2 and Bastoni 5 from Gagliardini. In my mind 2 should be a right-footer.

Candreva Crosses
22 Sep 20, 01:04
You guys are really fixated with numbers.

Cómi
22 Sep 20, 05:18
You guys are really fixated with numbers.

Numerology is the path to true knowledge, you unlock the right combo for the team and they all get infinite sprint.

.h.
22 Sep 20, 07:55
I agree, I would prefer no numbers over 30 honestly but I guess it’s whatever. Main thing is they perform.

I just feel like you see this weird as numbers in Inter that you don’t see in other big clubs but maybe I just notice it more. Kulusevski is 44 at Juventus.

its comparatively rare in other countries but I feel like Italy does it

79 Kessie, 99 Donnarumma, 13 Romangoli,

fucking just 1-11 like any normal team

Il Drago
22 Sep 20, 08:02
13 is a special number in Italy for defenders because of Nesta. Many choose it, not only Romagnoli. But i agree about Kessie and Dollarumma. Their numbers are indeed random. There are also Balotelli with 45, Berardi with 25 and our ex guy Coco with 77.

IM21
22 Sep 20, 08:08
13 is a special number in Italy for defenders because of Nesta. Many choose it, not only Romagnoli. But i agree about Kessie and Dollarumma. Their numbers are indeed random. There's also Balotelli with 45, Berardi with 25 and our ex guy Coco with 77.

Maicon was the best 13 i ever saw in Serie A.

IM21
25 Sep 20, 18:01
He will wear #2.

brightbackground
25 Sep 20, 21:22
He will wear #2.

Appropriate, because playing for Inter will turn him into shit.

crzdcolombian
26 Sep 20, 14:02
Appropriate, because playing for Inter will turn him into shit.

It’s Inter not Madrid under Zidane

brightbackground
26 Sep 20, 16:11
It’s Inter not Madrid under Zidane

Yeah, it's Inter, the place where fullbacks go to die.

IM21
26 Sep 20, 18:51
this time it was not Danilo Dambrosio that took that left side spot, it was Ashley Young.... just sad...

brehme1989
26 Sep 20, 20:46
So yeah, welcome to Inter.

Javier'sSon
26 Sep 20, 21:44
He is faster than my ability to cum.

Ethor
26 Sep 20, 21:51
Always worry about the hype with a new expensive guy, but today in his short time a real difference maker.

Gaindé
26 Sep 20, 21:57
This guy is FANTASTIC.

uny_arturo
26 Sep 20, 21:57
I like Young's efforts. But Hakimi should be a starter.

CafeCordoba
26 Sep 20, 22:14
Maybe just use this guy from the start, okay?