22 Sep 20, 10:57
Official.

https://www.inter.it/it/news/2020/09/22/arturo-vidal-inter-calciomercato.html

_OC_
22 Sep 20, 10:57
Fuck off.

brightbackground
22 Sep 20, 10:58
Any ideas for his IMH video presentation?
I'm envisioning a short film: 'A Night in the Life of Arturo.' We see Vidal in his luxurious apartment, donning his freshest threads and ready to hit the nightlife of Milan. He goes to a fancy club and proceeds to drink like a fish, snort a Scarface-like mountain of cocaine, get into a brawl and get thrown out. He hops on his expensive sports car, drives drunk to another club and does the same thing all over again. After a montage of 3 or 4 clubs, he finally passes out on the curb in a pool of his own vomit. The next day, he shows up at Pinetina 2 hours late and with a massive hangover. Obviously, he outperforms everybody in training, running like he has 3 lungs; he breaks Sensi's ankles with a vicious sliding tackle, gives Eriksen a wedgie, and caps off the session by beating Radja in a drinking contest, leaving him comatose. Finally, he winks at the camera and drunkenly slurs "Performing like I do after a night like this is Not for Everyone."

Nero Indigo
22 Sep 20, 11:12
I don’t like him, let him add something at least while he’s here and then he can go somewhere else. Can’t wait for this phase to be over, so tired of these types of signings.

danz
22 Sep 20, 11:13
meh...

Delicate
22 Sep 20, 11:14
Hope we will the coveted Scudetto next May and then he can fuck off to China.

javier_zanetti <3
22 Sep 20, 11:14
Still a great player that brings quality and good numbers. Forza!

Alex de Large
22 Sep 20, 11:15
As always we will regret the 3th year.

NimAraya
22 Sep 20, 11:40
Quality player coming a bit late. Not a fan of him but I think he'll be good for Inter. Welcome

D-Sky
22 Sep 20, 11:45
Not a fan,

But I believe he can help us getting scudetto this year. Would love to see Vidal Nainggolan line up with Barella.

Il Drago
22 Sep 20, 11:46
Fuck Juve and the retarted tattoo on your arm.

rockball
22 Sep 20, 11:50

Let's hope the 3rd year is the hangover.

In that case, we get 2 amazing years.

Pajo
22 Sep 20, 11:57
Welcome cunt. One of those players i could never stand. But still has something to offer imo.

n4l
22 Sep 20, 12:14
hopefully he BECOMES professional @ Inter

#FiFlogic

brehme1989
22 Sep 20, 12:16
hopefully he BECOMES professional @ Inter

#FiFlogic

It is a known fact that we set the standard for professionalism.

Jane The Virgin
22 Sep 20, 12:18
Words cant describe how much i dislike him.

A cunt of a human. A bitch.

Fuck him.

brehme1989
22 Sep 20, 12:22
I actually admire the ignorance of people hailing this as a disgusting transfer whereas Conte was received with apotheosis :lol:

n4l
22 Sep 20, 12:24
I actually admire the ignorance of people hailing this as a disgusting transfer whereas Conte was received with apotheosi :lol:

At this point, we can hire Del Piero and Nedved and it's all good.

DARi0
22 Sep 20, 12:24
https://s.iw.ro/gateway/g/ZmlsZVNvdXJjZT1odHRwJTNBJTJGJTJG/c3RvcmFnZTAxZGlnaXMucmNzLXJkcy5y/byUyRnN0b3JhZ2UlMkYyMDIwJTJGMDkl/MkYyMiUyRjEyMzA1NTBfMTIzMDU1MF92/aWRhbC1pbnRlci1taWxhbm8uanBnJnc9/MTA2MCZoPTYzNiZoYXNoPWM4ZTkxZDRhYWMzZmNmNDc4YzkxYz VkNzU1MDBhZmYy.thumb.jpg

It all depends on the clause triggering it - if it`s the club`s decision, this is fine. If it`s performance-based clause, Vidal will trigger it, especially if Conte is still around by then.

I feel that most of FIF are underrating him and disconsidering him because of his past, but the guy is the definition of utmost professional. Let`s be honest for a moment and admit players like Zanetti/Messi/Gerrard/Lampard/Totti/Del Piero are history. So in this case we have a pragmatic approach, hiring a mercenary that can actually get the job done.

I`m sure if he was defending our shirt in the past you would actually love him ;) I mean Messi had no interest to say what he said when he left, so take that as a big compliment from the maestro.

@Conte: no more excuses, deliver il Scudetto. :challenge:

wera
22 Sep 20, 12:28
hope he gets covid

and fuck Conte as well

brehme1989
22 Sep 20, 12:29

*Lo Scudetto

n4l
22 Sep 20, 12:32

Can't do it. Pirlo is already proven genius coach because he beat a flaccid Samp in his first ever match as a manager. That's too tough for Conte.

@browha :lol:

Glass box
22 Sep 20, 12:41
I would appreciate a poll here :work:

So that I can give him a 6 and he performs at least for a 7, unlike the 1441331232 cunts we signed in the previous years that I voted they'd perform for an 8 but gave us shitty 1-3 at best. :yao2:

dax21
22 Sep 20, 12:49
I'm just glad I don't have to read any more rumors about you. Please stay fit and don't get injured.

Sassuolu
22 Sep 20, 12:52
We didn't pay a cent for him, I'm not against it but at the same time I'm not too excited.

Objectively he definitely adds something we didn't have last year so I don't get the hate, he last played for Juve a long time ago and I have no doubts that he'll be professional for us.

nurko
22 Sep 20, 12:53
I understand brehme being salty, but you all need to chill a bit, calm down.

There's a bit from Mourinho's appearance in a talk show where he talks about captains and leaders. This team needs leaders, more experience, more aggressive and assertive players. It's the difference between winning and losing a final to Sevilla.

And yes, I know some of you can't wait to reply "... bUt hE WiLl bE LeAdEr in dRinkIng ...". Chill.

SwedishInterista
22 Sep 20, 12:56
Welcome Arturo prove all haters wrong.

Jane The Virgin
22 Sep 20, 13:00
I actually admire the ignorance of people hailing this as a disgusting transfer whereas Conte was received with apotheosis :lol:

I dont think the problem is the transfer. It his him personally. Nobody is saying that this is a Mudingayi or Botta type of transfer. More like this is “that cunty cowardly dude in the movies that risks everyones life” type of transfer. A trash bag of a human.

Fuck him. Fuck him. Triple mega fuck him.

Irequis
22 Sep 20, 13:00
We don't have any choice but to support him as long as he is an Inter player.
But I do hope we insert secret clauses to kick Conte and Vidal as soon as we win scudetto without giving these mercenaries any single dime.

forzainter257
22 Sep 20, 13:03
Welcome Vidal Sasoon wash and go

Il Drago
22 Sep 20, 13:08

Not by all of us. As someone who remembers Conte being Juventus bandiera, watching him on our bench feels so wrong. I just try to ignore my bias and judge him only as a coach.

Glass box
22 Sep 20, 13:24
Honestly, not only because of this transfer, I'm a bit worried about Marotta. Seems like he replicates a lot from his work at rube. Maybe it will prove beneficial for us, but I just feel we are being uninventive this summer. Apart from the Hakimi transfer, I can't say I am excited about anything else.

This is 100 % Conte's transfer and it better fucking work. Management bent over backwards to get him this deal.

aymantawil
22 Sep 20, 13:42
pathetic transfer from Conte.

crzdcolombian
22 Sep 20, 14:05
Vidal for this season will be great. Being stuck with him next season not so much

Tho maybe with the WC being close he will be on his best behavior and super motivated. Just the wages for such an old player are scary.

Man I wanted him to join us so badly when he was in Germany.

vex
22 Sep 20, 14:07
Great transfer imo, given our current budget circumstances I don't think we could have gotten better and experienced player than him.

Strale
22 Sep 20, 14:09
For what is worth, I couldn't care less about his Rube past. Mainly because that past itself is nothing special imo. Not butthurt, they have always been powerful, just everything that's happened in the post-Calciopoli period is kind of irrelevant for me. Even our domestic titles. The only real sporting achievemnt I find truly legitimate, in sporting sense, is our CL win.

Conte's and Vidal's titles with Rube are mediocre achievements at best imo on par with our post-Calciopoli titles. Anything they do now with Inter will be more relevant speaking strictly in terms of the game, sul campo if you will.

It's just a feeling I have, not an elaborate moral judgement of what happened.

brehme1989
22 Sep 20, 14:11
I understand brehme being salty, but you all need to chill a bit, calm down.

Why would I be salty? This is actually a good player we have bought even if the transfer itself is not ideal.

crzdcolombian
22 Sep 20, 14:15
Honestly if we took Juves coach and half their squad and won another tremble who would really care?

These guys are paid athletes. Very few are like Tonali who went “o shit my favorite club that is rebuilding wants me... everyone else can fk off!!”

Most are who will pay me more and who can I win with right now! Especially foreign players. They might support us because of a former favorite player or another reason but not like they are our youth players(not that we give them a chance :) )

diamen
22 Sep 20, 14:26
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EihYBLKXYAIv6qg?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Candreva Crosses
22 Sep 20, 14:30
Longest 48 hours of my life.

diamen
22 Sep 20, 14:36
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EiheOojXcAgezLb?format=jpg&name=small

name a better love duo ;)

yoszee
22 Sep 20, 14:39
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EiheOojXcAgezLb?format=jpg&name=small[img]

name a better love duo ;)

Trump & Xi Jinping

IM21
22 Sep 20, 14:44
You can clearly see Conte is very happy to see him...

yoszee
22 Sep 20, 14:48
Can we recruit his wife to replace gagliardini?

https://i.imgur.com/z106Q9L.jpg

M.Adnan
22 Sep 20, 14:48
There's an evil side of me that likes this transfer. The best way I can explain this is think about how would an Intersita feel if, for example, Handanovic signs for Juventus.

PHM1605
22 Sep 20, 14:50
So the reason of 3-year contract (BUT terminable after 2 years) has been revealed:

Reason? In the event of a two-year signed now and expiring on June 30, 2022, there would not have been the 24 months of "guaranteed" stay in Italy necessary to take advantage of the benefits of the Growth Decree , the one that guarantees Inter a substantial saving in taxes for the contract of the Chilean Warrior.

Basically 2-year+option for 3rd, as reported initially. Great deal if you ask me.

wera
22 Sep 20, 14:58
All Barca fans are telling me he was hot and cold, but apparently, except for the Bayern game, he was great in all big matches

I hate to see his face here, but I can survive a season or two. Same shit like when Felipe Melo was here.

brehme1989
22 Sep 20, 14:59
He is a difference maker. The age is an issue. And he cannot play all season long, heavy rotation is necessary.

DARi0
22 Sep 20, 15:02
FROM EL HUASCO TO MILAN: THE STORY OF A TRUE WARRIOR
The midfielder becomes the sixth Chilean to play for Inter

A few steps, often taken barefoot. Little Arturo would leave his home in Calle Aníbal with his sister to head to the "cancha", a small pocket of land that was the only real attraction in the El Huasco neighbourhood, in the municipality of San Joaquin, in the City of Santiago, Chile. He would then ask her to go in goal and start to take a few shots, looking to train up his right foot. These were moments of carefree happiness for Arturo, who soon earned the nickname "Cometierra" in his neighbourhood; he played football day and night and came home up to his hair in dirt. There is an inseparable bond between Vidal and El Huasco. A place where growing up isn’t easy, where money was always a problem, where his footballing career began on a muddy pitch, with its boundaries marked by the tyres of wheels cut in half. It was a place where young Arturo had to endure many difficult days.

There’s one name that keeps recurring when we look back at Arturo’s youth. Born on 22 May 1987 (a date which holds great significance in Nerazzurri history for a number of reasons), there is one name which keeps coming up throughout his youth: Rodelindo Román, the man that, with his litter collection company, gave work and food to many people in San Joaquin, including Arturo’s father and grandfather. He was an almost mythical figure, so much so that the team in El Huasco was renamed in his honour.

It was with that team, Club de Deportes Rodelindo Román, that Arturo Vidal’s footballing journey began. Football was the flame of inspiration, while his mother Jacquie acted as his undisputed guiding light throughout his life. Recently, in an interview about his footballing career, Vidal was asked: “Who was your idol when you were little?” His response: “My mother.” An idol, someone he could rely on. It was a difficult time for Arturo and his brothers: they would often come home to find that there was no meal on the table. Running around in the mud, and taking shots against the neighbours’ house, Arturo began to develop the armour of a warrior, promising: “I will become a footballer.”

Vidal tried out for Colo-Colo at the age of twelve, making the journey on his bicycle. However, the long ride ultimately proved fruitless, with Arturo returning to play for El Huasco, always playing well above his age group; at eleven, he was already playing with 15-year-olds. Three years later, after another try-out, he was finally accepted by Colo-Colo and showed plenty of discipline on the pitch. He started out as a defender, with bags of energy and a powerful right foot. His mother gave everything she could to allow her son to continue to cultivate his dream; she looked to sell things on the street and dedicated all her energy to him. When the phone rang in 2005, Arturo was playing draughts with his uncle; it was Dabrowski, Colo-Colo’s Coach, asking Arturo to join his first-team squad. He dashed off to get his things ready, even if his football boots were by no means new or cutting edge. With his first earnings, he took his mother to the shopping centre, a real luxury in a place of such hardship.

Arturo made a slow start, but his first two appearances coincided with the last two matchdays of the championship, when Colo-Colo sealed their position as Champion of Chile. A title that they would retain in the next two seasons. Vidal grew as a player under Coach Claudio Borghi. Alexis Sanchez was also on the books at the Club, meaning they are now reunited at Inter. Arturo’s transformation not only took place on the pitch, but also in his appearance. Moreover, he earned himself a new nickname. For some time, he was known as Celia Cruz, after the Cuban singer. One day, though, he turned up to the dressing room with a new, distinctive look, sporting a mohawk. From that day onwards, he became known as “Celia Punk”.

However, on the inside, he’s always been the same person. There was only one option if he wanted to be successful in life: football. It really was all or nothing, which is why his spirit on the pitch was always that of a “Guerrero”, a warrior: a name we’ve put in quotation marks for a reason, for it was the nickname his mother gave him.

Bayer Leverkusen scouted the young Chilean in 2007, and the Sporting Director of the German club was keen to snap him up. Rudi Völler, who had travelled out to Chile to watch Humberto Suazo, saw Vidal play and decided to bring him over to Europe. Thus began a new life began for Arturo, thousands of kilometres from El Huesco, but he always remained in touch with his roots, and to the pitch he had played on as a child: his home turf. A fighter on the pitch, the place where he felt most at home, carried through by his desire to win.

Things didn’t quite work out with Bayer Leverkusen, but his four years in the Bundesliga proved to be a formative experience for him; he finished his stint in Germany in style with 13 goals in his final season, becoming a true leader in the team. His subsequent spell at Juventus under Antonio Conte was a key period of his career; it was at Juve that he became the complete midfielder and a winner. He also began to get on the scoresheet more and more, scoring seven in his first season with the Bianconeri, 15 in the second, 18 in the third, and eight more in his final year at the Club.

His time at Juventus was followed by spells with Bayern Munich and Barcelona. He became a habitual champion, winning eight consecutive titles in three different leagues. And that wasn’t all; with Chile, he won two Copa America titles, two triumphs that filled his nation with joy. Thus, he has become one of the key figures in a National Team that is well and truly in touch with the people of Chile.

This is Arturo Vidal, now the President of Rodelindo Román, a team that he helped get back on its feet, not only investing in the club, but also supporting a number of projects in El Huasco. His heart beats for his home city, but it also beats for the beautiful game, whenever he’s on the pitch, and wherever the ball is rolling. The pitch is where Arturo puts on the mask of a warrior, thinking of his mother Jacquie, and when he was hungry, and when he came home with mud on his face.

From today, Vidal will be on the front line for the Nerazzurri, with the same objectives as ever: fighting, giving it his all, and winning. He will become the sixth Chilean to play for Inter. The first was Ivan Zamorano, another born fighter. He was followed by David Pizarro, Luis Jimenez, Gary Medel and Alexis Sanchez.

https://www.inter.it/binaries/content/gallery/internazionale/photos/2020/09/22/vidal-numero/post.jpg/post.jpg/internazionale%3Acorpo

Will initially take #22 as Vecino is still at the club :fffuuu:

Big Willy
22 Sep 20, 15:03
He has played 1500+ min in the last 2 seasons. He's still an engine.

Universe
22 Sep 20, 15:07
Longest 48 hours of my life.

:slick:

Kev9Inter
22 Sep 20, 15:19

Finally both at Inter, should have been signed in 2011 (fuck Branca)

Candreva Crosses
22 Sep 20, 16:05

You see Sanchez and Vidal.

I see two monsters we got for free :lol:

Choppin Onions
22 Sep 20, 16:28
All Barca fans are telling me he was hot and cold, but apparently, except for the Bayern game, he was great in all big matches

I hate to see his face here, but I can survive a season or two. Same shit like when Felipe Melo was here.

Good. We need someone who won’t shit the bed in midfield for the big matches. Brozo clams up every time the pressure is on and that in turn affects everyone else. At his age, Vidal will be heavily rotated so I’m not worried about him starting every fixture. His past is nauseating but in the end, he’s a proven winner and he still has a good engine on him.

dynasty27
22 Sep 20, 16:36
Now there are 2 walking yellow card timebombs in our starting midfield

RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot
22 Sep 20, 16:46
Now there are 2 walking yellow card timebombs in our starting midfield

You need guys like that in your team though. Just hope the third is Eriksen/ Sensi instead of Gagliardini/ Brozo

Eddie
22 Sep 20, 16:47
Good. We need someone who won’t shit the bed in midfield for the big matches. Brozo clams up every time the pressure is on and that in turn affects everyone else. At his age, Vidal will be heavily rotated so I’m not worried about him starting every fixture. His past is nauseating but in the end, he’s a proven winner and he still has a good engine on him.

This is true.
Plenty of big games when barella and brozo didn’t show up.
The away at lazio, the 2 RuBe games and the EL final.

I’m ok with Vidal cuz we’ll see less of gagliardini.
Hope Eriksen finds a way to fit in the starting line up.

LosAngelesFan
22 Sep 20, 23:07
Welcome everyone. Reading a lot of messages about and seeing a bit negativity regarding Vidal.. Not here to argue you're wrong, I'm just extremely excited at the signing. Vidal is a gamer and will be more than happy when see what he brings to field.. I followed barca and they had issues with coaching and playing formation from beginning. Thr stands and crowds love Vidal, it was more an issue with Coaches wanting Busq and Rataric to succeed, when they had slowed down. Vidal was asked to fill in for Suarez when he went down, so he was attacking mid for much of 2nd campaign. Let La Liga in goals per 90 min for some time, ended higher or 2nd to Messi. Was just more political than anything at Barca with managers wanting their prospects or younger players to thrive, and rightfully so. He's still a beast though, and won't be fighting for playing time for issues other than performance.

Glass box
22 Sep 20, 23:37
Welcome LosAngelesFan.

tonyclifton
23 Sep 20, 09:46
I welcome this signing. Vidal is a beast even at this age. I don't give a flying fuck about his past. He's an Inter player now and I trust him to always give 100% for his team. Yes he's old, but he's a fucking machine. He's still in great shape. Like Ashley Young, he doesn't look like a player who is greatly affected by age. A tremendous upgrade for our midfield.

DARi0
23 Sep 20, 11:32
According to Calcio e Finanza, Inter will eventually pay Barcelona just €1M in variables for the transfer while the €6M net per year for two years will only weigh about €7.86M on the club’s budget thanks to the tax relief provided by the Growth Decree. Inter will benefit from this if Vidal keeps his tax residence in Italy for two years.

https://www.inter.it/binaries/content/gallery/internazionale/photos/2020/09/22/2020-09-22-11-58-07_329193.JPG/2020-09-22-11-58-07_329193.JPG/internazionale%3Acorpo

.h.
23 Sep 20, 11:50
AH THATS why we want to sell Godin to Cagliari, AND we're willling to pay quite generously to do it. Because we'd be liable for like an additional 4m of tax paid on his last year salary. It all clicks into place.

CAFE!

Linege
23 Sep 20, 12:05
https://media.balls.ie/uploads/2013/10/vidal.gif

he will be as useful for us in CL as sanchez was

Glass box
23 Sep 20, 12:20

Cut him some slack. Forgot to dive earlier, it's never too late.

CafeCordoba
23 Sep 20, 12:23
AH THATS why we want to sell Godin to Cagliari, AND we're willling to pay quite generously to do it. Because we'd be liable for like an additional 4m of tax paid on his last year salary. It all clicks into place.

CAFE!

So we pay to Godin to avoid paying to tax authorities. Makes complete sense then. :trollol:

Guess we have to assume we paid Godin less than 4m€ gross then.

Btw the variables for Vidal is apparently if we win a trophy (or Scudetto?) within next two years, we pay Barcelona 1m€. Hopefully there is clause of Vidal being part of Inter squad if that happens.

Serie B
23 Sep 20, 12:37
Better attempt at a welcome video... still cringy though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11OacBZp6Rg

Shark
23 Sep 20, 12:42
The rooster caught me off guard :awwyeah:

Imagine being 30 something and still thinking mohawks are cool.

Raul Duke
23 Sep 20, 12:57
Imagine being 30 something and still thinking mohawks are cool.

It’s purely for practicality - easier to spot yourself while playing FIFA.

n4l
23 Sep 20, 13:01
It’s purely for practicality - easier to spot yourself while playing FIFA.

:awyeah:

diamen
23 Sep 20, 13:01

this would be penalty in Serie A

IM21
23 Sep 20, 13:09
this would be penalty in Serie A

yea, if u play for Juventus.

magnesium
23 Sep 20, 15:00
Better attempt at a welcome video... still cringy though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11OacBZp6Rg

I was thinking Belotti when i saw the cock.

Nice music btw. :oblivious:

Edward.
24 Sep 20, 07:57
Have to admit, personally I'm pumped to have this guy in our squad. Really think he will help us

qb4ever_2k
24 Sep 20, 08:20
Despite his age, Vidal is still borderline world class. His fitness hasnt dropped, his passion for the game hasnt dropped, his professionalism has dropped (well, didnt have much to begin with tbf :yao:)

And it's a weird thing to say because I couldn't and didn't say the same about true professionals like Godin, Sanchez, Vidic, etc... when we signed them.

Besnik
24 Sep 20, 10:49
I'm happy that Vidal was brought here. He's exactly what we need. Last season he was Barca's best midfielders and we have seen that he is still able to produce world class performances.

We already have a bunch of young/promising players like Bastoni, Hakimi, Barella, Lautaro, and eventually Skriniar if he doesn't get sold. Then majority like de Vrij, Lukaku, Eriksen, Brozovic, they are still relatively young as they have many years left on their shoulder. So, our team is not "old" at all. I'm looking forward to Vidal's impact in our game, as his presence in the pitch is gonna make the rest of the team perform better.

Hopefully he remains injury-free and helps the team reach the objective. Our team looks united and there is so much optimism and positivity in the group.

Big Willy
24 Sep 20, 14:57

That's what she said.

GenDire
24 Sep 20, 15:15
That's what she said.

Username checks out

Meysam
24 Sep 20, 18:36
I can't wait to see him beside Radja :d
I'm sure he'll help us this season a lot.

Wallace
24 Sep 20, 19:58
He is a top 5 Serie A midfielder and he has two years of good football left.

NeonBlade
24 Sep 20, 23:13
Hope his presence proves me wrong. I am not exactly filled with confidence, we played ugly last season. I don't know how Conte is really sending this team out to play, and Vidal simply isn't going to aid in that department, but I'll see.

Candreva Crosses
25 Sep 20, 02:44

Nice music btw. :oblivious:

black eyed peas. their new album is killing it. really good music

nutsncider
25 Sep 20, 04:14
He is a top 5 Serie A midfielder and he has two years of good football left.

Bring back Hernanes

n4l
25 Sep 20, 04:26
Bring back Hernanes

Bring back ninja....oh wait :troll:

Jane The Virgin
25 Sep 20, 13:57
Ah, good old times, when i argued with someone here when we got Hernanes and i called him top5 in serie a, and that other someone said Candreva is classes better than him.

Gg

Also fuck Vidal.

Candreva Crosses
25 Sep 20, 23:34
Ah, good old times, when i argued with someone here when we got Hernanes and i called him top5 in serie a, and that other someone said Candreva is classes better than him.

Gg

Also fuck Vidal.

You both were fucking wrong.

YoramG
27 Sep 20, 11:17
Really liked what I saw from him after we scored the winner. Kept the ball, directed traffic, was just generally annoying and ate up time. Exactly what we missed against Sevilla.

Nice ball into Lukaku during the build up for the equaliser too.

Luka
27 Sep 20, 11:54
Exactly the reason why Conte wanted him so bad. Lots of experience and general on the field. We will have a great use of him for next 2, hopefully 3 years.

diamen
27 Sep 20, 19:10
Inter familia :trollol:
https://twitter.com/kingarturo23/status/1310267532658585601/photo/1
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ei8BXVmXkAAUn0m?format=jpg&name=large

nice trolling

PHM1605
30 Sep 20, 19:11
How is he? Vidal is class and we need him vs. Lazio.

CafeCordoba
30 Sep 20, 19:14
Talked a lot and instructed others. Showed a good fighting spirit. Nothing fancy but I think that's expected, he doesn't play too attacking role anyway.

Eirix
30 Sep 20, 19:22
Great intensity, tackles and coverage. I hope there is no injury and we can see him against Lazio.

Il Drago
30 Sep 20, 19:23
I still hate his guts but i liked what i saw from him. Hopefully he has nothing serious. We need him against Lazio.

IM21
30 Sep 20, 19:30
Conte: "Vidal picked up a knock in his thigh and so I preferred not to risk him. It should not be anything serious, nothing to worry about. He is our warrior and warriors are always ready for war."

good news

CafeCordoba
30 Sep 20, 19:40
Vidal is exactly the right player for Lazio match. We need to have a fighting spirit there to stop SMS who played around our midfield last February.

Wallace
30 Sep 20, 19:44
Yes, we pretty hired Vidal for these sort of tough duels.

Barella Brozovic Vidal would be my pick, not sure if Conte would think the same.

Alex de Large
30 Sep 20, 19:45
I think Barella is a sure starter, and one of Sensi and Eriksen should start to have some creativity. So it's Brozo or Vidal fighting that spot.

CafeCordoba
30 Sep 20, 20:33
Yes, we pretty hired Vidal for these sort of tough duels.

Barella Brozovic Vidal would be my pick, not sure if Conte would think the same.

I'd go for Vidal-Barella-Sensi. Sensi is a little fighter too but he's so quick with his moves. Creates a lot of space for others. Though this Lazio looks weak, Atalanta is running over them.

Besnik
30 Sep 20, 20:39
I'd go for Vidal-Barella-Sensi. Sensi is a little fighter too but he's so quick with his moves. Creates a lot of space for others. Though this Lazio looks weak, Atalanta is running over them.

Atalanta is scary, they are able to beat any team of the league though.

I agree with you on midfield trio. Barella and Vidal is a pretty good combo to maintain the midfield balance and also work in both defensively and offensively. Sensi on another note has a special attribute of getting the ball out of tight zones and also create chances on his own.

I'm more worried about our defence which seems to be pretty vulnerable. Kolarov is a serious loophole and I hope he won't be played as a CB ever again. Bastoni, de Vrij and Skriniar has to be our standard CB line-up.

Pajo
30 Sep 20, 20:48
Good fighting spirit, decent defense. But he aint half the player he used to be. Clumsy as fuck, slow and couldnt keep up with the tempo.

All in all decent game, but i fear he will have problem facing better midfields. He would be boss if introduced later in the game tho, fresh while opposition is tired, his flaws wont be noticable.

Anne Marie
30 Sep 20, 20:58
I still remember he coming in in the second half vs us last year. Basically stopped all our sexy connections between Sensi and Barella.

Besnik
30 Sep 20, 21:02
I still remember he coming in in the second half vs us last year. Basically stopped all our sexy connections between Sensi and Barella.

And not only... he was arguably Barca's best midfielder last season. He had a pretty good connection with their forwarders. I still think Barca shouldn't have let him and Suarez go.

thatdude
01 Oct 20, 01:46
Good fighting spirit, decent defense. But he aint half the player he used to be. Clumsy as fuck, slow and couldnt keep up with the tempo.

All in all decent game, but i fear he will have problem facing better midfields. He would be boss if introduced later in the game tho, fresh while opposition is tired, his flaws wont be noticable.

He’s obviously not in his prime anymore but saying he looked off pace is a bit unfair. He played in a faster paced league last year. This was his first start, let’s let him get in form before we judge whether or not he can keep up with the pace of the mighty Serie A.

Materazzi_23
01 Oct 20, 07:15
I still hate his guts but i liked what i saw from him. Hopefully he has nothing serious. We need him against Lazio.

Had the same thought. Don't like him or his transfer to us but from what I saw until now it looks good. Looks decent and will fight for you which we can always use. Should have scored the header. It also seems he is a nice guy in the team, was talking and laughing a lot with Hakimi and was enthusiastic with every goal we scored.

Still don't like him but the start seems to be okay.

InterFCAustin
02 Oct 20, 18:55
Any news on his injury?

vitomins
02 Oct 20, 19:00
Any news on his injury?

According to this, he is OK and should be on the bench:

https://www.inter-news.it/match/lazio-inter-vidal-si-candida-per-una-maglia-lautaro-martinez-dal-1-sky/

They say:

Lautaro-Lukaku

Sensi

Young - Barella - Brozovic - Hakimi

Bastoni - De Vrij - D'Ambrosio

Handanovic

02 Oct 20, 19:07
According to this, he is OK and should be on the bench:

https://www.inter-news.it/match/lazio-inter-vidal-si-candida-per-una-maglia-lautaro-martinez-dal-1-sky/

They say:

Lautaro-Lukaku

Sensi

Young - Barella - Brozovic - Hakimi

Bastoni - De Vrij - D'Ambrosio

Handanovic

Barella + Brozovic pivot is a failed experiment for me. They both charge forward too easily without good judgment. Sensi instead of Eriksen rounds things out a little better tactically, but I'm still concerned we'll be caught out of position too easily.

I think Barella with Vidal has to be the first choice pairing if we're determined to play with a trequartista. I see Brozovic as the primary sub for Barella and Gagliardini for Vidal. Another defensive mid certainly wouldn't hurt...

Glass box
03 Oct 20, 13:23
Any news on his injury?

Conte just confirmed on the press that he is fit.

PHM1605
04 Oct 20, 14:55
Vidal’s game reading is just incredible. Comparing him and Nainggolan due to similarity in playing style is just an insult for Vidal. One is a champion and the other one is sore loser.

Motm till now.

Harpsabu
04 Oct 20, 16:09
His ability to break up Lazio counters was brilliant. First half alone he must have stopped 3 or 4 by himself. Looked to get tired in the second half.

Loving all the 'inter' fans now fuming about vidal getting immobile sent off. He confronted immobile about diving and got slapped in the face yet its vidal fault.

n4l
04 Oct 20, 16:12
disgrace...

brehme1989
04 Oct 20, 16:18
His ability to break up Lazio counters was brilliant. First half alone he must have stopped 3 or 4 by himself. Looked to get tired in the second half.

Loving all the 'inter' fans now fuming about vidal getting immobile sent off. He confronted immobile about diving and got slapped in the face yet its vidal fault.

He fucking fouled him, man. What dive are you talking about? It was a yellow card offense by Vidal that he turned into a straight red to Immobile.

Anyhow, he was almost excellent in the 1st half, but his 2nd half performance is something the management should look into.

brakbrak
04 Oct 20, 16:20

I kinda wish conte would stop playing gags and put vidal deep down and let sensi or eriksen be free upfront because this dude is a real work horse who will have no problem taking care of the back side.

wera
Pretty much MOTM in a very shitty game.

Gaindé
He was incredible today, made almost no mistakes. Vidal - Barella is enough we didn't need Gagliardini, we needed a creative midfielder.

IM21
04 Oct 20, 16:22
He was the best mid out there. Even got Immobile out of the game. Barella and Gagliardini had no right to be out there after the first half, they were bot shit.

Batman
04 Oct 20, 16:24
Is really what he did was bad to the point his performance at the pitch was ignored and calling him disgrace? I dont have precise memory but (I hope someone help me) I'm sure Icardi and Lautaro have done the same before but I cannot remember which game.

This is 2020, almost every player gets a slap will fall directly to the ground.

04 Oct 20, 16:31
we needed a creative midfielder.

Gee, sure wish we had one of those.

Eirix
04 Oct 20, 16:36
Our best player today. A true champion, unlike many of our players.

D-Sky
04 Oct 20, 16:37
I kinda wish conte would stop playing gags and put vidal deep down and let sensi or eriksen be free upfront because this dude is a real work horse who will have no problem taking care of the back side.

This!! I hope Conte can see this too... with Vidal, we dont need Gags again, who always been spotted as the defensive midfield, even though he is a liability in defense as well anyway.

Candreva Crosses
04 Oct 20, 16:38
Is really what he did was bad to the point his performance at the pitch was ignored and calling him disgrace? I dont have precise memory but (I hope someone help me) I'm sure Icardi and Lautaro have done the same before but I cannot remember which game.

The disgrace is the people pretending or believing in their own shit and calling themself an Inter supporter.

brakbrak
04 Oct 20, 16:39
This!! I hope Conte can see this too... with Vidal, we dont need Gags again, who always been spotted as the defensive midfield, even though he is a liability in defense as well anyway.

We dont need gags at all, let's leave it at that. Many argued that the reason why conte played him was to counter sms's height to win headers in the mid. He had 1 fucking header today and it was a pass to lazio's player. Gag is a useless cunt and you must be blind if you dont see that conte has a fetish on this dude.

Candreva Crosses
04 Oct 20, 16:55
We dont need gags at all, let's leave it at that. Many argued that the reason why conte played him was to counter sms's height to win headers in the mid. He had 1 fucking header today and it was a pass to lazio's player. Gag is a useless cunt and you must be blind if you dont see that conte has a fetish on this dude.

he is italian though, just you wait for darmian to come

CoolMan44
04 Oct 20, 18:50
He fucking fouled him, man. What dive are you talking about? It was a yellow card offense by Vidal that he turned into a straight red to Immobile.

Anyhow, he was almost excellent in the 1st half, but his 2nd half performance is something the management should look into.

That wasn't a foul at all. If that was a foul, Walter Samuel should have been sent off in almost every game he played :)

I dont even want to mention Skriniar against Benevento who had like 5 fouls that were way more.than what Vidal did today.

brehme1989
04 Oct 20, 19:09
Nothing unusual here....

https://i.ibb.co/kG395qy/Capture.png

https://i.ibb.co/qFZ1ZRD/Capture2.png

https://i.ibb.co/BnsTWt7/Capture3.png

:mute:

CoolMan44
04 Oct 20, 19:13
Good on him. Checking to make sure the ref made the right decision.

- - - Updated - - -

I think some people have agendas. Maybe they didnt like Vidal at Juventus hence they'll bring it up.

I thought what Barella did vs Sevilla was much worse as he pretended he got hit in the head without any contact. And I prefer Barella to Vidal.

CafeCordoba
04 Oct 20, 19:19
Don't tell me brehme you're going this mode, complaining about everything Vidal does which resembles even slightly to something shady action. That lurking a la Busquets is a bit funny, but nothing more. He did took a shot from Immobile. It was a real hit, a slap.

And now re-watching that, there was a foul on Immobile by Vidal. But so what? Fouls happen. Immobile's emotions spilled over.

There's the video:
https://streamable.com/puto9x

At about 1:12 you can watch how hard Immobile actually slaps. The slow motion replay doesn't do justice to the hit. Clear red, those kind of hits to the head are not allowed in football at all.

.h.
04 Oct 20, 19:22
Its a clear cut red card. Textbook violent conduct in the law of the sport. Not even disputable whether it was negligble force or not :D

thatdude
04 Oct 20, 19:29
We’ve missed an asshole in this team that gets under the other teams skin since Motta. We’ve got plenty of nice guys, we were super nice and let Lazio off the hook today when we should have put them to the sword. What the fuck was that slow sideways passing bullshit? Juve would have found a winner there in all their scudetto campaigns. We would say that they were lucky but...we really can’t get any luckier then we did today and yet we get 1 point.

brehme1989
04 Oct 20, 19:40
Don't tell me brehme you're going this mode, complaining about everything Vidal does which resembles even slightly to something shady action. That lurking a la Busquets is a bit funny, but nothing more. He did took a shot from Immobile. It was a real hit, a slap.

He was gesturing from that point, around his eye, where he was allegedly hit. That was pretty disgraceful, the hit was on the side, around his ear.

It's not Rivaldo holding his head after the ball hit his knee, but it's a disgrace itself to try to milk a card like that. If the ref felt that the hit warranted a red, he'd consult VAR or just give it as he had a perfect view of it.

My comment on whether it was a red or yellow or whatever has nothing to do with Vidal's behavior in this situation. I don't want to see him doing this shit. I find it extremely funny that people curse Lautaro for falling down due to loss of balance and claim he dives [while he does dive a few times] but here they support Vidal just because it got Immobile sent off... That's not how Inter plays this game.

DIN011
04 Oct 20, 19:53
Imagine being a grown ass man and falling down to floor, rolling around, screaming in pain and holding your face because of a SLAP TO THE FACE

Sometimes this sport disgusts me.

n4l
04 Oct 20, 19:54
Imagine being a grown ass man and falling down to floor, rolling around, screaming in pain and holding your face because of a SLAP TO THE FACE

Not just a grown ass man but a tough guy and enforcer dude too :lol::lol::lol:

Harpsabu
04 Oct 20, 21:07

Imagine HOLDING his face after getting SLAPPED in the face. Well what do you want him to do? Hold his leg?

n4l
04 Oct 20, 21:09
Imagine HOLDING his face after getting SLAPPED in the face. Well what do you want him to do? Hold his leg?

Don't forget to peak through your fingers to check to see if the ref is looking :lol::lol::lol:

CafeCordoba
04 Oct 20, 21:10
Who gives a fuck what he holds? This is a game and Vidal is a gamer.

Guida had a direct view to the incident so Vidal's actions meant absolutely nothing to the red card decision. The swinging hit to Vidal's face was enough to grant the red card decision.

Bergpavian
04 Oct 20, 21:16
Inter player or not - that was a fucking disgracful behaviour.

But hey, he isn't Busquets, so most users here have no problem with it ...

Candreva Crosses
04 Oct 20, 21:18

And now re-watching that, there was a foul on Immobile by Vidal. But so what? Fouls happen. Immobile's emotions spilled over.

There's the video:
https://streamable.com/puto9x

At about 1:12 you can watch how hard Immobile actually slaps. The slow motion replay doesn't do justice to the hit. Clear red, those kind of hits to the head are not allowed in football at all.

It is allowed against gobbi

Harpsabu
04 Oct 20, 21:18
Don't forget to peak through your fingers to check to see if the ref is looking :lol::lol::lol:

He was talking to players actually.

Trying that ridiculous comparison again...

brehme1989
04 Oct 20, 21:19
He was showing where he got hit. Starting from the forehead, moving towards the eye.

And he got hit on the fucking side, on the ear...

D-Sky
05 Oct 20, 03:28
1 person is talking about the incident WHEN the slap is actually happened.

The other person is talking about the response incident AFTER the slap has been made.

And they are talking without trying to understand each other if they are talking about the different incident.

NeonBlade
05 Oct 20, 03:32
So not only can we not play football, to a satisfactory level, at all. Not only is our coaching staff inept. We have to include shit housery and douche bag antics, because we can't close out a God damned game.

Vidals actions are the fitting mirror to the Conte era.

qb4ever_2k
05 Oct 20, 04:41
We’ve missed an asshole in this team that gets under the other teams skin since Motta. We’ve got plenty of nice guys, we were super nice and let Lazio off the hook today when we should have put them to the sword. What the fuck was that slow sideways passing bullshit? Juve would have found a winner there in all their scudetto campaigns. We would say that they were lucky but...we really can’t get any luckier then we did today and yet we get 1 point.

That wasnt even an asshole move to begin with.

Vidal barely clipped Immobile, then got frustrated and confronted Immobile when he's rolling like he'd been shot. Completely normal there, and for how hard that slap was, any of the 'nice guy' footballers out there would be on the floor covering their faces.

Let's not make this situation 'Motta on Busquets' ok? Because it's fucking not.

Candreva Crosses
05 Oct 20, 23:40

Vidal barely clipped Immobile, then got frustrated and confronted Immobile when he's rolling like he'd been shot. Completely normal there, and for how hard that slap was, any of the 'nice guy' footballers out there would be on the floor covering their faces.

meanwhile n4l and brehme
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohs7KViF6rA4aan5u/giphy.gif

jokes, they are crazy and trying to back up their fucking conclusions instead of taking a note from homer and just leave it.

Wallace
06 Oct 20, 19:43
It’s never an asshole move when the asshole is yours.

.h.
06 Oct 20, 19:49

i find it baffling - like, people are so biased against inter they cant even OBJECTIVELY agree with the CORRECT interpretation of stuff

Fucking MAD.

Eirix
17 Oct 20, 19:45
He's a monster. Our best player today alongside Barella.

uny_arturo
17 Oct 20, 22:49
Never thought I'd like him so much. Turned out to be a good acquisition so far. Quick on the ball and ran tirelessly.

The most important thing is that he's not annoying and rarely blames his teammates. Keep it up and stay healthy buddy!

Batman
18 Oct 20, 03:05
Quality. That cross to Hakimi was sexy.

Glass box
18 Oct 20, 08:21
Him and Barella rare names worthy of mentioning yesterday.

I'mNewHere
18 Oct 20, 11:11
should have had a red card, lucky to get away with it, otherwise excellent

DARi0
19 Oct 20, 23:22
GdS confirmed the clause in Vidal`s "free transfer" agreement: Inter will only pay that €1M in bonuses to Barcelona if they add a trophy in their cabinet at the end of the season.

According to most of FIF > nothing to be worried about. :trolldad:

Puma
19 Oct 20, 23:35
His work rate is second none but perhaps best of all, I like the fact that he is competitive by nature and plays like a real cunt. He fights for every ball and has a cynicism about his game that no other player in our team has. Every team needs a player like Vidal. He is a leader and we have been missing a player with his kind of presence for the good part of a decade.

There was a moment against Milan when he went in hard and made a tactical foul after which he apologised for the upteenth time. It made me laugh and think "What a cunt you are!" I am grateful that he is playing for us as he plays with determination and always gives his best. Vidal makes the likes of Brozovic and Gagliardini look like kittens.

20 Oct 20, 02:54
Cut the bullshit and play him as mezzala with Barella. I think we'll see notable improvements when we make this change. He's smart enough to play anywhere, but he's definitely someone you want getting forward while also disrupting play. I also don't think he's particularly strong at building up play from deep with the defenders.

brehme1989
20 Oct 20, 06:20
His work rate is second none but perhaps best of all, I like the fact that he is competitive by nature and plays like a real cunt. He fights for every ball and has a cynicism about his game that no other player in our team has. Every team needs a player like Vidal. He is a leader and we have been missing a player with his kind of presence for the good part of a decade.

There was a moment against Milan when he went in hard and made a tactical foul after which he apologised for the upteenth time. It made me laugh and think "What a cunt you are!" I am grateful that he is playing for us as he plays with determination and always gives his best. Vidal makes the likes of Brozovic and Gagliardini look like kittens.

If only we didn't cancel that deal two years ago... Vidal-Nainggolan-Brozovic in that Spalletti trident would have been commanding. But if he came two years ago, he'd probably not be around now lol.

ADRossi
21 Oct 20, 01:48
GdS confirmed the clause in Vidal`s "free transfer" agreement: Inter will only pay that €1M in bonuses to Barcelona if they add a trophy in their cabinet at the end of the season.

According to most of FIF > nothing to be worried about. :trolldad:

Free transfer confirmed

thatdude
21 Oct 20, 21:58
Such a dumb penalty to give up from such an experienced player.

_OC_
21 Oct 20, 21:59
Going by the Eriksen-precedent, he needs about 3 months on the bench.

magnesium
21 Oct 20, 22:05
Good game. Tired at 2nd half.

Cover D'ambro ass so many times. :awyeah:

ElDiego22
21 Oct 20, 22:10
Fuck you Rube bastard!!!!

uny_arturo
21 Oct 20, 22:14
I won't blame him. He worked his ass and made many important interceptions.

But we need Ninja back asap or Vidal will run out of gas in 2 months.

21 Oct 20, 22:15
Actually had a decent game aside from 2 unforgivable mistakes. Sexy ball to Lautaro to set up our opener.

Shake it off KING.

I'mNewHere
22 Oct 20, 07:17
piece of shit

Palacio
22 Oct 20, 07:28
The irony is Conte brought him to save him but ended up making major mistakes. How is he better than Tonali or Locatelli?

YoramG
22 Oct 20, 07:34
Thought he was a monster in the first half, but completely overshadowed by two big games mistakes.

Shame.

Adriano@10
22 Oct 20, 09:38
So wait dude fucks up twice which causes us to concede a goal and yet there are people here saying he had a decent game? WTF?

brehme1989
22 Oct 20, 09:42
So wait dude fucks up twice which causes us to concede a goal and yet there are people here saying he had a decent game? WTF?

Imagine how bad everyone else was.

Rimpel
22 Oct 20, 10:11
The draw is entirely on him, what a complete bafoon. Reminds me of Felipe Melo but with a bit more quality at this stage of his career, didn't he also play for Rube?!

Bluenine
22 Oct 20, 10:20
The irony is Conte brought him to save him but ended up making major mistakes. How is he better than Tonali or Locatelli?

Tonali for all his talent would be a bench player at Inter this season. He will take time to develop. Vidal is already our best midfielder, even after taking into account the mistakes.

Also, Inter were skint. Vidal came on a free, Tonali would have cost serious money.

Palacio
22 Oct 20, 10:32
If Vidal has anything left in him, why didn’t he help Barca win any trophy last season with the likes of Messi etc?

qb4ever_2k
22 Oct 20, 10:36
Tonali for all his talent would be a bench player at Inter this season. He will take time to develop. Vidal is already our best midfielder, even after taking into account the mistakes.

Also, Inter were skint. Vidal came on a free, Tonali would have cost serious money.

Dont feed the troll.

Palacio
22 Oct 20, 10:48

I understand but I was implying that neither Vidal nor Sanchez can save Conte. But saving Vidal’s wages and those of Sanchez would have helped us improve the squad. Quick fixes are a bad idea if you want to build a team especially if you have a blind coach or ceo.

- - - Updated - - -

Dont feed the troll.

Please give me a link to some of your valuable assessments so I can learn from them. I am no expert but there are things that you have to be blind to not notice them. It isn’t my fault you are a Conte fan boy.

Adriano@10
22 Oct 20, 10:52

He s our best midfielder now?

Palacio
22 Oct 20, 10:54
He s our best midfielder now?

I think he meant next to Barella.

Adriano@10
22 Oct 20, 11:22
I think he meant next to Barella.

Eve then dude played 5 games basically lost us one and he s our best idfielder can we cool it a bit?

IM21
22 Oct 20, 12:03
he's got corona.

Il Drago
22 Oct 20, 12:07
Great. It will be a miracle if we can field a squad against Genoa.

Harpsabu
22 Oct 20, 12:14
Actually?

I mean, this was so obvious. Hakimi has been with them all week. Fucking madness this game even went ahead. We should be isolating our players. Uefa need to get their heads out of their ass and cancel all non necessary national team games. He will not be the last one either.
This is fucked.
I haven't seen inter release a statement yet?

CafeCordoba
22 Oct 20, 21:19
he's got corona.

Source? He doesn't have corona in my Twitter.

qb4ever_2k
28 Oct 20, 07:34
Love his reaction after being subbed, you can see pure anger pumping in his chest. We're calling players 'warriors' too often these day, among other things tbf, but Vidal is THE warrior of this generation. Dude looked like he could play for another 90 mins, break a few legs, take a shower and then straight back for another 90.

Lautaro should really learn from him.

Adriano@10
28 Oct 20, 18:33
Love his reaction after being subbed, you can see pure anger pumping in his chest. We're calling players 'warriors' too often these day, among other things tbf, but Vidal is THE warrior of this generation. Dude looked like he could play for another 90 mins, break a few legs, take a shower and then straight back for another 90.

Lautaro should really learn from him.
True i still think he was pissed at the ref for that yellow he got on a clean tackle.....

YoramG
28 Oct 20, 18:52
True i still think he was pissed at the ref for that yellow he got on a clean tackle.....

I thought that was a bit ridiculous, he had got away with 2 fouls that should have been yellows already :lol:

Other than that, he's been good to great most games. Needs a rest against Parma desperately though.

CoolMan44
28 Oct 20, 19:01
I feel like fans only think he deserved a yellow because it was Vidal. Reputation thing.

Kind of how D'Ambrosio commits like 10 fouls from behind each match but they're so minimal that no one really mentions it. Also he seems to have a generally good relationship with Italian refs as they constantly fall for his awful dives.

M.Adnan
28 Oct 20, 23:13
I feel like fans only think he deserved a yellow because it was Vidal. Reputation thing.

You're right. I'm aware that Conte deserves so much criticism specially for his Kolarov masterpiece, but that doesn't mean we have to shit on every Conte player just for the heck of it.

29 Oct 20, 02:53
this guy can't play 4 games in 10 days. we need to bring radja into the mix.

NeonBlade
29 Oct 20, 04:40

He shouldn't, but that is exactly what's going to happen. Until he makes a tired, desperate tackle onto someone's shin or kneecap.

qb4ever_2k
29 Oct 20, 04:48
He shouldn't, but that is exactly what's going to happen. Until he makes a tired, desperate tackle onto someone's shin or kneecap.

Please let that someone be Cuadrado, revenge for Alexis.

Universe
29 Oct 20, 05:10
Good signing so far, if a bit loose.. at times. I would fine him €50,000 every time he makes a tackle where both his feet leave the ground. I appreciate his true grinta but enough flying Kung Fu please.

Choppin Onions
29 Oct 20, 06:45

Nainggolan could be a wildcard for us but he looked absolutely unfit and unmotivated during that brief single appearance. It would have been better for the club to completely cut ties with him and Perisic. Relics of a best forgotten era even if they both had some quality moments as individuals.

As for Vidal, he’s been quite good. He made a tackle the other night that was vintage Vidal. He’s still in great shape for his age but I do worry about burn out. He can’t play 90 minutes every fixture.

Candreva Crosses
31 Oct 20, 04:20
I would fine him €50,000 every time he makes a tackle where both his feet leave the ground. I appreciate his true grinta but enough flying Kung Fu please.

Thougt I was reading Melo's thread there.

Irequis
04 Nov 20, 03:59
Totally at fault for the third goal. I would give Dambro some slack because it was an exquisite through ball and any defender in the world would lose foot race against Vini. Vidal, on the other hand, should have awareness to mark Rodrygo once the through ball was rolled into motion.

Palacio
04 Nov 20, 08:06
Isn’t this what we would expect from Vidal? In fact I expected Inter to concede a goal through Vidal.

Goldenboyv88
04 Nov 20, 08:46
I think that we must expect much much more from Vidal! That's not enough! Wake up Vidal!

A.l.i
04 Nov 20, 08:51
Totally at fault for the third goal. I would give Dambro some slack because it was an exquisite through ball and any defender in the world would lose foot race against Vini. Vidal, on the other hand, should have awareness to mark Rodrygo once the through ball was rolled into motion.

Honestly, given Vidal's age defensively he makes tackles late, is late in marking people, giving away balls in crucial defensive areas. Can't we just play him in an attacking role like he was doing last season at Barca? He was their 2nd highest scorer I think.

Rimpel
04 Nov 20, 10:51
An absolute imbecile, all heart no fuckin brains.

Alex de Large
04 Nov 20, 11:29
He is finished.

I'mNewHere
04 Nov 20, 12:00
Imagine people defending this signing XD, fucking bum and he will play all games for all 90 mins.

brehme1989
04 Nov 20, 12:17
He is finished.

He is solid but very aggressive, sometimes unnecessarily.

His main problem is that Conte sees him as irreplaceable and doesn't give him a rest. Barcelona - and even Bayern - wasn't using him all the time and used him mostly in important fixtures. Conte is milking this guy dry and it's barely 2 months into the season.

Palacio
04 Nov 20, 13:15
Solid defensively and leaked two goals already. Solid and Vidal don't collocate. How many goals did he score for Barcelona? Was he worth his high salary? Sometimes I can't determine who is worse some fans or Inter administrators. We can't even accept a simple fact.

Goldenboyv88
04 Nov 20, 13:31
The problem is that Vidal is not a DM, but Conte is using him like that.

Choppin Onions
04 Nov 20, 16:21
He is solid but very aggressive, sometimes unnecessarily.

His main problem is that Conte sees him as irreplaceable and doesn't give him a rest. Barcelona - and even Bayern - wasn't using him all the time and used him mostly in important fixtures. Conte is milking this guy dry and it's barely 2 months into the season.

Yup Conte is burning him out. In record time too. You can’t have a 33 year old midfielder play almost 90 minutes every fixture. Inevitably his performances will get worse as he gets more fatigued.

Kenny
04 Nov 20, 18:30
The problem is that Vidal is not a DM, but Conte is using him like that.

All other coaches at Barca saw that and played him in a more attacking role, but noooo, Conte knows better.

kurt0411
04 Nov 20, 19:12
Oh come on for fucks sake. Yesterday was his first bad performance since he’s joined, he’s been class every other game. Calm the fuck down

Il Drago
04 Nov 20, 19:33
Oh come on for fucks sake. Yesterday was his first bad performance since he’s joined, he’s been class every other game. Calm the fuck down

He also had two costly mistakes against Gladbach. I mostly blame Conte for his performance. Vidal didn't have a proper preseason and he has been playing nonstop since he joined Inter. He needs to get rested from time to time.

Ronaldo
04 Nov 20, 20:02
Useless signing. Doesn’t add to what Nainggolan already offers. How come we don’t have a poll in this thread?

kurt0411
04 Nov 20, 20:13
He also had two costly mistakes against Gladbach. I mostly blame Conte for his performance. Vidal didn't have a proper preseason and he has been playing nonstop since he joined Inter. He needs to get rested from time to time.

He was at fault against Gladbach for sure but he actually had a good game overall

n4l
04 Nov 20, 20:37
He was at fault against Gladbach for sure but he actually had a good game overall

ask Rannochia about "good overall games" with 1-2 fuckups :lol::lol::lol:

Choppin Onions
04 Nov 20, 22:43
Useless signing. Doesn’t add to what Nainggolan already offers. How come we don’t have a poll in this thread?

Nainggolan is dreadful. Either he’s playing bad on purpose cos he had to stay at a club he doesn’t want to be at or he’s truly finished as a footballer. Either way, Vidal is better. Conte is just playing him entirely too much.

ADRossi
05 Nov 20, 04:13
This guy isn't good enough to warrant starting every important match we play, especially for 75+ minutes. For whatever reason he's earned Conte's trust despite his goal scoring abilities of 6 years ago having evaporated. He offers VERY little going forward, aside from an occasionally good cross.

Universe
05 Nov 20, 04:37
He nearly scored headers against Benevento and Parma and I remember correctly, a lot of his Barca goals were headers too. On the other hand, a football has never touched Eriksen's head in his life. Sensi and Barella are tit-height compared to most defenders while Brozovic is weak and Gagliardini sucks.

Headers aside, it's clear Conte prizes him for his combative nature. Vidal is certainly the most aggressive of all our midfielders and despite his age and decline, he's arguably still equal to any of our mids offensively. Sadly, with age though, comes reduced brain capacity. These days Vidal spends most of the game horizontal - either flying through the air mid-kick, or rolling around on the ground after committing an insane challenge or pretending he's dying.

Nyall
05 Nov 20, 04:44
I've always wanted him here. Since we decided to sign Ricky Alvarez for the same price Juve paid Leverkusen for him, but its clear that he is being hamstrung by this system.

10 years ago, Vidal could do this, but at his age, this system has him doing way too much running for him to use his strengths. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets hurt soon.

K.I.
05 Nov 20, 16:33

I thought the same abut Kolarov in the Milan game, he was actively going forward and trying to make some passes in the final third and his pass led to a Perisic cross goal, but his 2 defensive mistakes erased any positive effect he had on the game, Same with Vidal and unfortunately same with any player that does well but his mistakes result in direct goals.

Palacio
05 Nov 20, 18:25
our midfield is killing us. Quick fixes in the form of dying players are making the problem even worse. When will Inter wake up?

K.I.
05 Nov 20, 18:42
There will be great players on the market for sure, Tonali i hear is the next Pirlo, he could be an option.

ADRossi
08 Nov 20, 18:01
It's incredible he hasn't been sent off yet.

IRR26
08 Nov 20, 18:05
Vidal is playing very well but the end product is missing. I don't know if it is because of him or Inter.

CafeCordoba
08 Nov 20, 18:28
He's a true grinta player and puts his body on the line He's also late in so many challenges these days. Like he's either just slow or his anticipation is off. But he keeps picking yellow cards.

Palacio
08 Nov 20, 18:59
He's a true grinta player and puts his body on the line He's also late in so many challenges these days. Like he's either just slow or his anticipation is off. But he keeps picking yellow cards.
So is he a good signing?

I'mNewHere
08 Nov 20, 20:46
Horrible again, using his inner Pjanic to avoid cards

Palacio
08 Nov 20, 20:53

I think the ref must have thought it's enough for Inter to pay his huge wages of those of the cunt Conte.

thatdude
08 Nov 20, 22:17

He’s obviously lost a step. You could see that when he went through on goal. He’s not a bad player but he’s obviously not what he was at Juve or Bayern

CafeCordoba
09 Nov 20, 07:42
So is he a good signing?

I guess so, at least in advance?

Now he's being slotted in a role which demands a lot of running and defensive work but on the other hand, that was expected before the signing though?

rfU
09 Nov 20, 08:31
I expected him to be cover for our starting mids, either to shore up a results or help grab a needed goal in the dying minutes.

aymantawil
09 Nov 20, 08:46
I expected him to be cover for our starting mids, either to shore up a results or help grab a needed goal in the dying minutes.At this point I'd gladly take back valero. He's useless

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Palacio
09 Nov 20, 09:48
The second we are no longer collecting dying players and useless Italian coaches, I will start taking Inter seriously. Moratti realized this 11 years ago when he repaced Mancini with Mou. When will this Chinese expensive watch collector do the same?

brehme1989
12 Nov 20, 10:10
Fucking Evra of all people commenting on Vidal playing for Inter. What a douchebag. Another fucking gobbo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHatj3Tn1YH/

DARi0
13 Nov 20, 21:24
Incredible that he`s starting every match no matter how many times he misses a chance to goal. Seems like somebody bothred to count.

He then went on to criticise Conte for expecting Arturo Vidal to have killer instinct given the number of chances he has squandered. “Conte expects a killer instinct from Vidal who has missed 10 goals in 10 games and they are all very, very burdensome goals. One of Inter’s problems is their few victories but also Vidal. Against Atalanta it was one of his least bad performances.”

I mean it WAS incredible until Vidal just publicly stated in the press that Conte loves him. Imagine Eriksen wasting HALF of his chances... There goes meritocracy...

brightbackground
13 Nov 20, 23:46
Oh, now this fucker remembers how to score?

Doffy
13 Nov 20, 23:56
Oh, now this fucker remembers how to score?

Hell yea, you pos. VAMOS CHILE mrda

Rod
14 Nov 20, 01:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GGqrU8EmrQ

Let him play in offensive positions :)

brehme1989
14 Nov 20, 01:24
Imagine having Vidal, Radja, Barella, Brozovic and Eriksen with that shooting ability from outside and you don't look for a way to utilize that (ahem 4-3-1-2 ahem) but instead you want to hoof the ball to Lukaku and expect something to happen while everyone is just running about. And that idea costs 12 million a season.

Sawyer
14 Nov 20, 01:29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GGqrU8EmrQ

Let him play in offensive positions :)

Be nice if he did that for us. He's missed so many chances this season.

Hasan
14 Nov 20, 05:16
Imagine having Vidal, Radja, Barella, Brozovic and Eriksen with that shooting ability from outside and you don't look for a way to utilize that (ahem 4-3-1-2 ahem)

---------- Lukaku --- Lautaro -----------
--------------- Eriksen -----------------
--------- Vidal ------- Barella -----------
-------------- Brozovic -------------------
-- Bastoni - Skriniar - Devrij - Hakimi -
--------------- Handa --------------------

This is sexy team

NimAraya
14 Nov 20, 07:44

This is sexy team

"Why be sexy when you can be boring?"

- Inter coaches

eduzee
14 Nov 20, 08:11

This is sexy teamThat's a winning team.

rfU
14 Nov 20, 09:36
Imagine having Vidal, Radja, Barella, Brozovic and Eriksen with that shooting ability from outside and you don't look for a way to utilize that (ahem 4-3-1-2 ahem) but instead you want to hoof the ball to Lukaku and expect something to happen while everyone is just running about. And that idea costs 12 million a season.

I don't get FIFs insistence on 4-3-1-2. It's a very narrow formation and is too reliant on our fullbacks to provide width in attack and to defend against the opposition winger and fullback. It needs athletic fullbacks with a high level stamina, skill and tactical discipline. The outside CMFs would have to make massive contributions in supporting the fullbacks, something I trust Barella to do (provided he doesn't get carded early on) but no one else. It's a good counter attacking formation but how many games will we play where the opposition dominates possession?

Bluenine
14 Nov 20, 10:57

I didn't realise that the 3-4-1-2 forbids our players to shoot from outside the box. We must shift to 4-3-1-2 immediately so that Eriksen can transform into superman.

:oblivious:

K.I.
14 Nov 20, 15:11
Barella was nowhere to be found against Atalanta, i believe he played the same position Eriksen usually does when he gets his 10 mins each game.

Also most of the midfielders dont shoot because yes they are always defending passing backwards to the wings or to Lukaku, its both the system and formation.

brehme1989
15 Nov 20, 10:45
I didn't realise that the 3-4-1-2 forbids our players to shoot from outside the box. We must shift to 4-3-1-2 immediately so that Eriksen can transform into superman.

:oblivious:

So the 3-4-1-2, where two of the central midfielders have to be deep and the other in no man's land, is the same as fielding 4 players capable of long shooting?

Where did I say that we don't shoot or anything? In fact, that's how we started the Conte campaign and it was actually pretty good. Because our game wasn't based on getting Lukaku a shitload of chances just to get him on the scoreline and make Conte pretend that he's vindicated.

magnesium
17 Nov 20, 21:58
Vidal 3 goal in 2 games.

Now I know why Conte want Kante, so Vidal can move to more attacking position than where he play now.

Candreva Crosses
18 Nov 20, 03:40
Vidal 3 goal in 2 games.

Now I know why Conte want Kante, so Vidal can move to more attacking position than where he play now.

He could stop playing Barella in an attacking position :alien:

Palacio
19 Nov 20, 11:30
Vidal 3 goal in 2 games.

Sanches and Vidal play at a different level with Chile. If you think for a second that Vidal will save Inter you are wrong. He doesn't have the feet or the space in serie a to save himself let alone Inter. Frankly, I am baffled by how naive some fifers can be.

BasedGodPunk
22 Nov 20, 15:48
Turned the clock back 10 years. Was all over the place.

22 Nov 20, 16:02
Turned the clock back 10 years. Was all over the place.

Not really. He looked dreadful when he was playing in a more advanced role like he used to play, did much better in the 2nd half when he dropped deeper.

Goldenboyv88
23 Nov 20, 08:31
Yesterday i didn't like him. He played gritty as usual, but i think we should pretend much much more from him.

Materazzi_23
23 Nov 20, 09:12
I'm amazed to see that Vidal has energy left over to run over the pitch after all that talking to the referee. Was the ref a long time friend from his Juventus days who Vidal hadn't see for a while?

alvaro
25 Nov 20, 20:41
Cancel contract. Absolute fucking retard. Paired with Gagliardini in year 2020.

TheNetworkZ
25 Nov 20, 20:41
His stupid red card is the signal of the end of our season really. All competitions, not just the UCL. Everything will fall apart from here on out.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Palacio
25 Nov 20, 20:43
Did we really need a signal? Isn't it already abundantly clear that Inter is now a midtable club thanks to Conte and Marotta's "great" signings.

TheNetworkZ
25 Nov 20, 20:44
There was definitely belief that we could turn things around and return to form. Im putting that belief behind us and just writing off the season now.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Il Drago
25 Nov 20, 20:45
I will simply quote Conte.

Vidal is a great player, he always knows what to do on the pitch. He would need two weeks of full immersion trainings but we are playing continuously and he will have to reach the best shape by playing. Arturo can’t be discussed".

Nothing else needs to be said.

wera
25 Nov 20, 20:53
pathetic transfer from Conte.

Fuck off.

I don’t like him, let him add something at least while he’s here and then he can go somewhere else. Can’t wait for this phase to be over, so tired of these types of signings.

meh...

Words cant describe how much i dislike him.

A cunt of a human. A bitch.

Fuck him.

hope he gets covid

and fuck Conte as well

Wasn't wanted here from the get go. Fuck him and fuck Conte.