PDA

View Full Version : Inter - Treviso

Pages : [1] 2

Fabio
19 Aug 05, 00:13
The start of the much anticipated 2005/2006 season starts here for us at home against newly promoted side Treviso.

Fabio :strong:

Fabio
19 Aug 05, 00:15
So let's find out about the team, the most well known players for me are these:

Goalkeeper: Handanovic, signed from Udinese - very promising
Defender: Paulo Hernan Dellafiore
Midfielders: The Filippini twins and Pinga
Strikers: Beghetto, Dall'Acqua and Piovaccari

FORZA INTER!

Fabio :lick:

Hammoudi
19 Aug 05, 01:24
Is Dellafiore our Dellafiore?

And I hope Cordoba comes to the game hungry, so he can feast on Baghetta!

Ziyad
19 Aug 05, 07:25
I am worried that we know nothing about this team nor have i seen them.I hope they dont turn in the performance of their lives on the first day of the season.

19 Aug 05, 08:37
Is Dellafiore our Dellafiore?
Can he play against us ? ... in EPL they cant ... what bout in Serie A

:confused: :confused:

Giorgio
19 Aug 05, 08:53
I know that it is the first game and everything but we now have to have the mentality of champions and anything less than a 3-0 or maybe a 2-0 victory will be highly dissapointing for me. I hope that the Samuel and Cordoba partnership gets a good run-out in the Super Cup so that they are fully ready for this game.

primo-inter
19 Aug 05, 09:14
Is Dellafiore still owned by us? Before the start of last season Moratti was saying how he's a good future defender for us - we haven't heard of him since!

Kwyjibo
19 Aug 05, 11:44
Treviso weren't even supposed to play in the Serie A this season. I'm not going to say we should demolish them or something, but the three points here are mandatory.

This match can be the perfect start to a great season. :star:

Oh, and I think that Dellafiore playing against us or not depends on the agreement between Inter and Treviso when we first loaned him out...

brehme1989
19 Aug 05, 11:50
I think he may be able to play coz Treviso was supposed to be in B and the chances of Inter-Treviso were minimal. Anywayz...

FORZA INTER! Beat the hell out of them

interista
19 Aug 05, 11:54
TREVISO TREVISO VAFANCULO!!! :finger:

I am just practicing ;)

interista-slovenia
19 Aug 05, 12:31
So let's find out about the team, the most well known players for me are these:

Goalkeeper: Handanovic, signed from Udinese - very promising
Defender: Paulo Hernan Dellafiore
Midfielders: The Filippini twins and Pinga
Strikers: Beghetto, Dall'Acqua and Piovaccari

FORZA INTER!

Fabio :lick:

handanovic is the best slovenian goalkeeper. he is very good on crosses, but he isn't that good on long shots(adriano, veron,...) ;)

Fabio
19 Aug 05, 14:37
I talk to a Treviso Ultra on MSN regularly, so this should be interesting...

Fabio :star:

Hammoudi
19 Aug 05, 15:06
I read that Fava might join them, or was that to Ascoli?

snake
19 Aug 05, 15:26
I read that Fava might join them, or was that to Ascoli? no your right, its to here.

might happen, might not.

those Filippini bothers are whores, they both go from team to team every year.

CurvaNord
19 Aug 05, 16:48
opening games are very important...we have to get the victory and taht can bring us the strenght...

Fabio
19 Aug 05, 18:18
Whatever them Filippini brothers are, they are hard workers who never give up!

Fabio :p

Fabio
19 Aug 05, 19:10
About 500-600 Treviso fans will be there, possibly more. The fans are very excited and they are all willing us to beat Juventus tomorrow too.

Fabio :heart:

brehme1989
19 Aug 05, 23:59
Have you talked to ALL of them??? ;p

Dutch Nerazzurri
20 Aug 05, 10:23
I hope we'll win, but I'm not sure about it. We don't know them, and that's very dangerous.. They can suprise us, look to Heracles Almelo-PSV..

Fabio
20 Aug 05, 12:31
No, but this guy told me!

Fabio :p

Ziyad
21 Aug 05, 14:15
I think we should stick with our main lineup with a few exceptions...Put people (2 players) who want to prove themselves.We need a couple of players to have that mentality against a small team so that their attitude gets infectious for the team.We cant afford the mentality of going in thinking this is an easy win.

I say Solari and Samuel will be good for this one and why not CZ .

Pravesh
21 Aug 05, 15:54
We must start with our best team, no matter how our opponents are. We should start with a bang or otherwise, we wilbe left on scratching our heads just like last season.

As for the line-ups, lets wait for few more days ... :D

AdriOba
22 Aug 05, 01:22
we should win this game .. 3 poinst can decide the championship ... and we should play always with the best formation ...

scutzon
22 Aug 05, 02:19
This should be 3 points in the bag. I know we cannot underestimate Treviso, since they'd be fighting for at least one point to prove that they can survive in the Serie A, but as Inter, we cannot lose, or even draw against a team so much weaker than us. If we want to win the scudetto, it starts by winning small games like this.

Forza Inter!

Handoyo
22 Aug 05, 10:45
After reviewing last season's championship, I think it is no longer a secret that 3 points gained from small teams are, albeit not as important as 3 points gained from a direct rival, extremely important. Looking at Milan's record, they failed to beat Livorno, Palermo, Brescia, Siena, etc and this cost them 3-4 times more than the Scudetto showdown against Juve in San Siro.

Hence, if we are to aim for the Scudetto, nothing but 3 points is acceptable. :star:

Hand;)yo

CafeCordoba
22 Aug 05, 12:53
After reviewing last season's championship, I think it is no longer a secret that 3 points gained from small teams are, albeit not as important as 3 points gained from a direct rival, extremely important. Looking at Milan's record, they failed to beat Livorno, Palermo, Brescia, Siena, etc and this cost them 3-4 times more than the Scudetto showdown against Juve in San Siro.

Hence, if we are to aim for the Scudetto, nothing but 3 points is acceptable. :star:

Exactly. All the games against minor teams should be automatic 3 points. Scudetto isn't solved in "Scudetto-showdown"-matches but in away matches against little teams.

tang
23 Aug 05, 02:03
Is the match we lost in preseason 1-4 against TERVISO? Does this mean anything? We should never underestimate any opponent in Serie A. Every team has good players, each team has good tactics. I think almost every team in Serie A is better than my nation football team. If we are not preoccupied with the match, we would be lose, just like we were beat by Messina last season.

And there is a three-match ban imposed on Samuel, so Samuel will definitely not attend this round.

btw, what is the mean of Fabio? seem like you everyone uses it.

minterke
23 Aug 05, 04:03
We lost to Napoli, who I'm sure aren't half as good as Treviso. Anything but 3 pts will be a huge disappointment.

Pravesh
23 Aug 05, 06:51
We lost to Napoli, who I'm sure aren't half as good as Treviso. Anything but 3 pts will be a huge disappointment.

c'mmon mate, that was just a friendly match & we were also not playing with our main team.

Just came to know that the Fillippini brother whom I hate so much are playing for Treviso this season. :D

Their two latets signings are the attacking duo of Robert Acquafresca (co-owned with Inter) and Andrea Russotto (Swiss side Bellinzona).

And this the list of players whom they bought this season:

Anderson (a, Pro Vercelli), Beghetto (a, Piacenza), Dellafiore (d, Inter), De Martino (m, Bellinzona), Dossena (d, Verona), Handanovic (g, Udinese), Lorenzi (d, Atalanta), Lorenzini (p, Spal), Muntasser (m, Perugia), Pinga (m, Torino), Quadrini (m, Teramo), Siumar (m, Ivrea), A Filippini (m, Palermo), E Filippini (m, Palermo), Russotto (Swiss side Bellinzona), Robert Acquafresca (co-owned with Inter), ....

Just like Milan's first opponent of this season - Ascoli; Treviso might have problem in the start of the season & we must take advantage of that. After all, they were prepapring for Serie B with all their transfers {it's been only few days/ a week or so; that they have been preparing for Serie A}

:angel: :star:

AdriOba
23 Aug 05, 13:25
we cant underrate our rival ... remember last season ... Livorno were presented as incoming Serie B team and the first match they had against Bilan and they took a point from them ... maybe they could take a 3 point if the refeere wasnt scandalous ...

23 Aug 05, 13:46
We will be more organised as we have faced Shaktar and Juve already ; 3 points will be collected and deposited in d bank :star:

Handoyo
23 Aug 05, 16:23
We did lose to Treviso 4-1 too. :stress: If I'm not wrong, we used a 'B' team since most of the squad were doing the England tour.

Hand;)yo

Ziyad
23 Aug 05, 16:56
We cant at any cost take them lightly...They will be aggressive we have to be twice as much.

cool_cuchu
23 Aug 05, 23:30
Inter can't underestimate opponents period !!!

we drews so many games last season against smaller teams coz we dont have the focus necessary as well for the games..

This season is a bit different but I don't see any reason why we take this game lightly...

Asumming we are in the normal condition, we should be able to beat them by half time...

Ronald
24 Aug 05, 13:12
I hope Pizarro starts, he was the man behind beating Juventus. He was awsome in midfeild.

Stankovic--Cambiasso--Pizarro--Veron

but somthing tells me he's gonna use Solari and Stankovic on the wings to play a more offensive game

Solari--Cambiasso--Veron--Stankovic

Thug_Paco
24 Aug 05, 15:27
I cant believe people are saying we will trash them easily. We shouldnt underestimate any team, they even spanked us 4-1 even if it was our B team still with Recoba,Veron, we never should have lost with such a margin.

Plus there brazilian players arent bad at all the likes of Pinga and Reginaldo could do something special u never know. Its a pity for them that they lost there talented Barreto who scored for Udinese yesterday in the CL. Plus they have those homo brother's the Fillipinis who I rate as total crap but against Inter any crap player can transform into a one day hero. Oh yeah dont forget the keeper Handanovic who many people rate highly.

But ofcourse with our team we should be able to win it no doubt. ;)

FORZA INTER

cool_cuchu
24 Aug 05, 22:13
yeah, and we also had Toldo and Cordoba... so it was a strong B .. only without mancio coaching it

F U C K MILAN
24 Aug 05, 22:52
do not take them lightly at all, remmember messina beat bbilan last year in the 1st game and it was there 1st seria game of the season so WATCH OUT!!!

Hammoudi
24 Aug 05, 23:35
do not take them lightly at all, remmember messina beat bbilan last year in the 1st game and it was there 1st seria game of the season so WATCH OUT!!!Not terribly sure, but wasn't that against Livorno?

snake
25 Aug 05, 02:15
do not take them lightly at all, remmember messina beat bbilan last year in the 1st game and it was there 1st seria game of the season so WATCH OUT!!!Not terribly sure, but wasn't that against Livorno?

yeh he means watch out for newly promoted teams.

Cro Nerazzurro
25 Aug 05, 02:23
I would love us to play with best posiblle team against treviso (considering samuel can't play), it is:

adriano martins

veron figo
pizarro cambiasso

favalli matrix cordoba zanetti

or figo can be sub and come in later and start with deki. These 4 + Deki are 5 midfielders we should play and rotate most

AdriOba
25 Aug 05, 05:15
i would start with this formation

Cesar
Zaneti , Cordoba , Materazzi , Favalli
Figo , Pizarro , Cambiasso , Stankovic
Adriano , Recoba

give Recoba a little more space ... and we'll see the old Recoba ...

InteristaMensur
25 Aug 05, 06:09
Cezar

Zantri, Cordoba,Samuel,Wome
Figo,Pizaro ,Cambiaso,Stankovic
Adriano,Martins

After firt half mancini should give recoba chance and I wonted to put solari isntead Stankovic but than it would be too offensive

InteristaMensur
25 Aug 05, 06:14
and this match figo will play for certan

Frisko
25 Aug 05, 09:38
Guys, Chino did ok last night but he's still a long way from getting Oba's slot in the starting 11.

My line-up:

Toldo

J Zanetti Cordoba Materazzi Favalli

Figo Veron Cambiasso Stankovic

Adriano Martins

It's incredibly difficult to leave 'Peck' Pizarro out though...

kova9
25 Aug 05, 09:45
Nope Figo won't definitely start...But he'll play thats for sure..

----------------------Toldo--------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------
J.Zanetti-----Cordoba----Materazzi----Favalli---
Stankovic----Pizarro-----Cambiasso---Solari--
----------------------------------------------------
----------------Adriano----Recoba---------------

Later we'll see Martins,Figo and the one between Veron,Ze Maria and CZ..
Of course I'd like to see Ze Maria or one of them instead of Stankovic,but this is my prediction..

Frisko
25 Aug 05, 09:49
If Figo doesn't start, what about Veron on the RW and Pizarro in the middle?

InteristaMensur
25 Aug 05, 11:49
No,veron playd few time like RW last season and he was terrible.

Frisko
25 Aug 05, 11:59
Well the alternative is Dejan on the right, and since most people here consider him less than useless, you might as well wish Veron will play on the right...

Handoyo
25 Aug 05, 12:31
I consider Veron to be useless, wherever he plays. :D

Seriously, he was alright at the end of last season but his performances this season has been disappointing for me. Considering the fact that Pizarro has settled to the midfield after just a couple of games, I personally think that Pizarro should be given the nod ahead of Veron for just a couple of games, as a trial. Knowing Mancini though, there's a snowball chance in hell for that. :rolleyes:

But Mancini has delivered good results this year although I definitely consider it to be sacrilegous to bench Pizarro to accomodate Veron.

Hand;)yo

F U C K MILAN
25 Aug 05, 12:55
its true that pizarro is hard to put on the bench but so is veron and i would really like to see them both play on the field together

--------------------toldo
pupi--------cafe--------matrix---------favali

veron------pizarro-----chuchu---------figo
---------adriano------------chino

Handoyo
25 Aug 05, 13:36
By the way guys, it would be hugely appreciated if you

DO NOT ASK FOR STREAM LINKS OR TV BROADCAST

in the game topics but instead ask for them either here (http://forza-inter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1857) or here (http://forza-inter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1913). Thanx a lot! ;)

Hand;)yo

Frisko
25 Aug 05, 14:26
Seriously, he was alright at the end of last season but his performances this season has been disappointing for me.

Erm... this season... 3 official games... 1 goal (decider/gave us the trophy) :scared:

Handoyo
25 Aug 05, 14:33
Erm... this season... 3 official games... 1 goal (decider/gave us the trophy) :scared:
I know. :D

I watched both Juve and the first leg of Shakhtar game and wasn't impress by him at all. Other than the goal against Juve, in which Pizarro's long pass started the move btw, he was useless in the SuperCoppa tie. Last night, although I didn't watch the game, he was rated lower than Pizarro by inter.it. And yes, although inter.it fans rated him higher than Pizarro against Juve, it was only because he scored the goal.

Seriously, not that I want Veron out or anything but since there can only be one of Pizarro or Veron in the team, I choose the former.

Hand;)yo

Gaetan
25 Aug 05, 15:34
Mancio has made it quite clear that both Pizarro and Veron will receive their fair share of playing time, I find this discussion to be useless. I think that Pizarro will have to prove a lot more then Seba to Mancini to get as much time on the pitch. I seriously feel that a let-down here will be harmful to our season; and I am not being too dramatic about it either. We all are aware that beating the smaller teams are almost as important as directly winning a Milan derby or beating the Gobbi. I don't know if you remember, but we are a team that almost has no medium, when we're hot - we're hot, and when we're cold - we're cold.

This would be sending a message to the rest of the teams on Calcio. I do not want a domino effect, not gaining three pts and starting the season off on the wrong feet. Cambiasso and Veron will be starting in the midfield, I am almost sure of it.

Handoyo
25 Aug 05, 15:56
Mancio has made it quite clear that both Pizarro and Veron will receive their fair share of playing time, I find this discussion to be useless. I think that Pizarro will have to prove a lot more then Seba to Mancini to get as much time on the pitch.
Mancini once said that with Pizarro, the team would play better when Veron is unavailable. Isn't that indirectly saying that Pizarro would be Veron's substitute and would only play should the team needs more spark during the midst of a match or when Veron is unavailable or need to be substituted?

Frisko
25 Aug 05, 17:04
I think it's pretty clear that Veron is a starter as long as he's fit and Mancio is our coach. Then again, if you look at our line-ups, it's clear that Pizarro is making a great impression and he's already finding his way into the team.

Kwyjibo
25 Aug 05, 17:08
MARTINS ON LEAVE FOR FAMILY REASONS
Thursday, 25 August 2005 18:31:03

[FOTO Thursday, 25 August 2005 18:31:03] MILAN - After Thursday morning's individual training session at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre, Roberto Mancini granted Obafemi Martins leave for family reasons. The Nerazzurri striker left for Nigeria this afternoon.

inter.it

He won't be playing, so Adriano-Recoba upfront again...

Frisko
25 Aug 05, 17:29
All this talking about giving Recoba a chance that went on through the summer... looks like he's got one already!

Roberto
25 Aug 05, 17:47
Yep, with Martins personal leave that will give Recoba time to impress and he didn't waste his first oppurtunity against Shaktar he was brilliant and i'm looking forward to him and adriano against Treviso.

----------------------Toldo--------------------------
J.Zanetti-----Cordoba----Materazzi----Favalli---
Ze Maria/Figo----Veron-----Cambiasso---Solari--
----------------------------------------------------
----------------Adriano----Recoba---------------

minterke
25 Aug 05, 18:12
Apparently Figo owned the shit out of those Saudi Arabians. Hope to see him against Treviso.

Toldo

Zanetti-Cordoba-Matrix-Favalli

Figo-Veron-Cambiasso-Stankovic

Adriano-Recoba

Ronald
25 Aug 05, 18:52
seems like Mancini has really high hopes for Recoba. I hope so, but you can never be sure with that guy. let's hope this is his long awaited season.

Jimmy
25 Aug 05, 22:11
I'll see this match, but at the worst time possible. They show it 19.00 CET so it means I can't watch the game live (Ascoli-Milan) since I don't want to know the result of our game.

Kinda sucks, but at least I'll get to see this match which I didn't think I'd do.

Gaetan
25 Aug 05, 22:49
Mancini once said that with Pizarro, the team would play better when Veron is unavailable. Isn't that indirectly saying that Pizarro would be Veron's substitute and would only play should the team needs more spark during the midst of a match or when Veron is unavailable or need to be substituted?

And this is suppose to prove more then Mancio directly telling the media to expect to see Veron and Pizarro both on the pitch at times and that he doesn't think that it's impossible for them to play together effectively. All we can do is wait and see, but I rather take his word for it rather then assume and dig under his words for an answer.

Vic
25 Aug 05, 23:26
Mods Can you please change the thread name to this. I t is just for ease since I may get confused and then get times messed up. This is the site I visit the most and if th thread has the time in it then it will act as a reminder. I hope it is ok.

Inter - Treviso (15:00 CET, AUGUST 28 2005)

cool_cuchu
25 Aug 05, 23:38
With Martins leaving, then It will be Chino - Adriano again...., I am not very confident with Chino's fitness...., so I expect him either comes as a sub or being subbed later in the game..
Hopefully Il Muro's ban will be lifted today

my line up :

--------------- Toldo

J Zanetti --- Cordoba --- Matrix --- Favalli

Figo ----- C Zanetti --- Pizarro ---- Deki

--------- Adriano -- Chino

Subs :
1. Cesar
2. Wome
3. Cruz
4. Cambiasso
5. Solari
6. Ze Maria
7. Solari

Vic
26 Aug 05, 00:03
The line up that I would lkke to see.

--------------Cesar

--Zanetti-Cordoba-Matrix-Favalli

--Figo--Pizarro--Cambiasso--Veron

-----------Adriano-Recoba

I would be very pleased to see Figo's debut like this but only if he is fully fit. To me this is the best formation we put right now as we have guys on leave, others just getting their fitness right and so on. Ze Maria can take Figos place if he is still not up to the physical level. I hope Adriano behaves like he does with Brazil as a target man.

Hammoudi
26 Aug 05, 01:21
Roberto and Mike, let's e-mail vucking TLN so that they'd show this game. It's a tragedy to show a taped game from Saturday, or a game of Milan away to Ascoli rather than this one.

About the game, I really want to see the trio of Samuel (hopefully banless), Figo and Pizarro.

minterke
26 Aug 05, 01:22
Veron was our main man against Juventus. He was running everywhere, helping the defense and giving pin-point balls to Adriano and Martins when they needed it. Not to mention the game winner ;)

He didnt have the best game against Shaktar (then again who did?) but this man is the wizard of our game, he's our maestro and even though I'm a huge fan of David Pizarro, Veron is just playing too well to be sitting on the bench.

How about Pizarro as a RM? He has the speed and the dribbling ability I'm sure he can adapt quite easily :D

Hammoudi
26 Aug 05, 01:28
Why did you post at the same time as me? :D Read my post :P

Roberto
26 Aug 05, 01:38
Hamed TLN is a joke there schedule says there showing Fiorentina vs. Samp TWICE!!! WTF!!!!! Why can't they just show it saturday than show the big 3 inter milan juve play. I should go to Toronto and Kick the shit out of Alf De Basis lol. However if you have an email adress i'd be more than happy to email a complaint.

Hammoudi
26 Aug 05, 01:40
I always had a sneakind suspension this guy was a Juventina. He tries to be neutral and all, but I sense he doesn't like Inter.

I wish I could see him in Toronto one day!

Roberto
26 Aug 05, 01:48
I still don't understand why they would show the same match twice and not a popular club like Inter. I would like some reasoning behind this.

Cro Nerazzurro
26 Aug 05, 02:56
my team is changed for this game because oba isn't there...so it's:
adriano recoba
deki pizarro cambiasso veron
favalli matrix cordoba zanetti
cesar

figo and cruz to come in later

catanha
26 Aug 05, 05:02
Come on guys, we've finally bought players who can play the positions we needed and we're once again putting players out of their positions.
Figo has to play IMO, he has been licking his lips after being left out of the Shakhtar games and Supercup due to registration and fitness...he must be dieing to play!!
Also, a mate of mine told me the other day that Burdisso wasn't going to play with Boca and that Inter thought it would be best that he comes back and helps them out , and apparently he was going to play right back and centre back. Thats interesting because now Inter.it always mentions Ze Maria as a winger..so Burdisso might be our backup to Zanetti and Samuel-Cordoba.
Shame about Martins!

Cesar
Zanetti Cordoba Materazzi Favalli
Figo Veron Cambiasso Solari
Adriano Recoba

Pizarro is better than Veron but I think for now Veron should start, against Palermo- Pizarro.

SB9Dragon
26 Aug 05, 06:11
Am I the only 1 that isn't so hot about Figo starting as our RW? I sorta think that Ze Maria should continue to start, because when he's on the field he actually gives us some crosses which Adriano has been able to capitalize on. We simply won't get that with Figo.

Anywayz as much as some of you guys are hoping that Veron and Pizarro play together, I can't see it effectively happening. Those 2 are too much alike, they simply won't be able to play together and both play well, one will always have to cut down on his play so that the other can do well, and what's the point?

tang
26 Aug 05, 06:41
Figo will be a sub IMO. We have no idea whether Figo has settle into our team or not, but it definitely need time to suit Serie A for him, Mancini won't let him start from the 1st minute.

About Veron and Pizarro, you know how many matches did Veron play last season in Serie A? 24 or less. there are 38 in Serie A, and some in Europe and Italy cup, so Pizarro will has many opportunities to play, so it's not necessary to talk who should start or sub. Both are good, both are useful for Inter.

snake
26 Aug 05, 06:51
Filli brothers will play, even better for us is that Fava has not signed from Udinese yet so he wont play against us.

Della Fiore will probably start for them too, heres gazzetta prediction.

4-4-2
----------------------1 Handanovic------------------------
22 Galeoto---35 Lorenzi---25 Dellafiore---24 Dossena
32 A. Filippini---11 Gallo---75 E. Filippini---27 Reginaldo
---------------10 Beghetto--28 Pinga----------------------

DISCO ZZANG
26 Aug 05, 07:19
Frankly I really don't understand Mancio why didn't use Samuel for last match. :confused:

Probably finally Samuel can't playing one month. :(

plutus
26 Aug 05, 07:28
Hmm, interesting, who will be GK for this match?

Gazetta predicts that the man will be JC...

InteristaMensur
26 Aug 05, 12:47
I prefer JC...he is more reliable

Ronald
26 Aug 05, 14:22
I don't think JC is more reliable. Toldo was magnificent against Juve, let's hope he gets his form back, he is key to what we all hope will be a very good season for us.

InteristaMensur
26 Aug 05, 15:16
I don't think JC is more reliable. Toldo was magnificent against Juve, let's hope he gets his form back, he is key to what we all hope will be a very good season for us.
francly i didn`t watch the match but I was told that he was very insecure

Giorgio
26 Aug 05, 15:51
Goalkeeper - Toldo and Cesar have both been quite impressive so far, although I felt Toldo did needlessly parry a few too many shots against Juve in the Super Coppa. I think though that he should continue for now as our No.1

Defenders - We will play with a back 4 that is for certain. Samuel is suspended and ludicrously left out of our CL qualifier, but at least Matrix got some more game time under his belt. The defence picks itself really based on form and fitness:

Javier----Cordoba----Matrix----Favalli

Midfielders - Figo is certainly in contention for a place but he will also be lacking match fitness. Ze Maria has done really well so far and hopefully will be given another chance to continue sending in those vicious crosses for Adriano. In the middle we need creativity combined with aggression. Veron showed both of these attributes against Juve and therefore should partner Cambiasso with Pizarro making a second half entry. On the left it really comes down to Deki or Solari. But at the moment Deki has more game time and perhaps is the more sensible option.

Ze Maria----Veron----Cambiasso----Deki

Forwards - Oba has gone home to attend to personal matters and I was not very pleased about his comments regarding a future move to Chelsea. Recoba is showing good early season form and I also think that when he combines with Adriano it allows L'Imperatore to play in his better more advanced role.

Recoba----Adriano

Handoyo
26 Aug 05, 15:56
Is it just me who find it sacrilegeous that they are taking too d@mn long to resolve Samuel's issue? :rolleyes: I remembered that back in 02/03, Batistuta was punished by a video evidence and we appealed and the issue was solved in a matter of days, allowing Cuper to prepare the squad knowing that Batistuta would be available for selections.

It's a shame about Martins, but personal life is more important that football or career and hence I can only wish that he'd solve his problem quickly and don the Nerazzurra jersey again as soon as possible. :) Don't be surprised if you hear rumours that Martins is outcasted by Mancini and thus he's handling a transfer request, wanting to go to Chelsea. :rolleyes:

Hand;)yo

Jimmy
26 Aug 05, 17:06
The appeal against Samuel was rejected and he is banned for three matches, thus missing this one.

Handoyo
26 Aug 05, 17:10
The appeal against Samuel was rejected and he is banned for three matches, thus missing this one.
Ourf*ckingrageous! :mad: I guess all victory against Juve must be paid with a price! :scream: Incredelous!

Any source btw, Jimmy?

Hand:frustrat:yo

Jimmy
26 Aug 05, 17:28
Inter.it maybe? ;)

Glorfindel
26 Aug 05, 17:37
12 4 2 25 16 7 19 14 8 10 30 5

just numbers, think again

That's the numbers of a line up you want, I guess.. Got ya ;)

Frisko
26 Aug 05, 18:16
Inter.it maybe? ;)

Facchetti said he's livid about the decision, that they wouldn't consider the fact that TV images showed Samuel was at least 3 metres away from Nedved.

He is going to present another appeal to the Caf.

This is also from inter.it

plutus
26 Aug 05, 19:23
From inter.it:

SAMUEL APPEAL REJECTED
Friday, 26 August 2005 19:10:17
MILAN - The Lega Calcio Disciplinary Commission has turned down FC Internazionale's appeal over the spitting incident involving Nerazzurri defender Walter Samuel in last Saturday's Super Cup match against Juventus at the Delle Alpi Stadium. The three-match ban therefore stands.

According to this news, there is no 2nd appeal Frisko? :depress:

EDIT: Ahh, I should take a look at inter.it/it/, never mind.

brehme1989
26 Aug 05, 19:35
Bad news.... Hopefully Pizarro, Figo and Wome are settled. And hopefully Solari will improve.
FORZA INTER

Stefan
26 Aug 05, 20:10
This BS this samuel suspension.

Ahwell guess the bilan and gobbi drty tricks have began ealry. It's a sign they shitting themselves . They are frightend to death about the black and blue machine.

My team for this game is:

JC

JZ Cordoba Matrix Favalli

Figo/Zemaria veron cambiasso Solari/Stankovic

Adriano Recoba

I am not sure who should start on the wings. But the rest of the team is settled.

Jimmy
26 Aug 05, 20:13
Favalli will have to act as a back-up to the central defence for this game. Bad timing for Andreolli to get hurt.

Stefan
26 Aug 05, 20:21
Favalli will have to act as a back-up to the central defence for this game. Bad timing for Andreolli to get hurt.

Is miha still injured??

Pani
26 Aug 05, 21:07
Will Figo play?

Stefan
26 Aug 05, 21:54
Gazzeta's predicted lineupp:

JC

JZ Cordoba Matrix Favalli

Figo Pizzaro Cambiasso Solari

Adriano Recoba

They uselly suck when predicting lineupps so take it with a pinch of salt.

Cro Nerazzurro
26 Aug 05, 23:21
glorfindel, yes it is that, but there is 12 numbers, I couldn't decide wich one to throw out.

From now I will allways have my lineup for next inter match as signature...so it is:

Wallace
26 Aug 05, 23:45
----------Toldo
J.Z Cordoba Matrix Favalli
-------Cambiasso
---Pizarro Veron Deki
----Adriano Recoba

i think pizzaro should start, his long pass is very accurate, good for counter attacks, i have doubts on Deki as his display in the previous CL match was very disappointing, another worry is that our defence seems to be quite shaky, its mainly because our midfield is too slow getting back, and we cannot just rely all defensive jobs on Cambiasso, first match, this formation perhaps is a bit to risky for our first Serie A match so probably mancini would use this midfield line.

-ZM---Cambiass--Veron---Solari

this midfield would be a bit more defensive than the previous one, because Ze Maria and Solari are very good at going back and produce quality cross up front but doubts remain on Solari if he should be starter this match, but by watching his play in Inter vs Shaktar, we can really see this man is improving and adapting to mancini's tactic so probably mancini would feel more secure to use the second midfield line

As for forward there are no doubts that El Chino and Adriano would start, unless Mancini would mindlessly use Cruz with Adriano... El Chino would be acting as second striker, producing quality passes to Adriano or even others to score goals (Solari dont miss this time :mad: )

Forza Internazionale!!

Hammoudi
27 Aug 05, 00:21
This is freaking outrageous. They are trying to get us in any form possible. That girly bunch by queer Inzaghi on Thuram went unpunished and not even re-viewed on video evidence.

First I don't get the match, and then this ridiculous news :fero:

cool_cuchu
27 Aug 05, 00:32
what can u expect, the league president is from milan, and now juve and milan team up together... What a disgrace...

Inter should be supported by all othe team

Cro Nerazzurro
27 Aug 05, 01:36
I have to disagree with sasuke.
First, if you want to start with team, wich is same as mine, deki is perfect to start.
Adriano is only striker there with 3 amazing playmakers in team, Pizarro ,Veron and Chino. So Deki is perfect, his runs into area, into box, shots and acting like 2nd striker from mid is just what we need this match.

Second, I don't think our mids are getting back slowly. Cambiasso is allways there, Pizarro and Veron will rotate during the game and one will allways be back, and afourse Deki.

Only thing we would miss in this team are crosses but there is only one striker so no need for crosses, one or 2 are enough to make during the game.
But with 3 geniuses we don't need crosses, but if they have bad day just put in cruz and one of 3 wingers we have (Figo, Ze Maria or Solari)

DISCO ZZANG
27 Aug 05, 04:57
I really wanted Samuel-Cordoba great combi at this match.

Maybe we can't see that perfect combi in few month. even I doubt Mancini using Samuel against first C.L game Artmedia Bratislava. reason is match fitness. ah shit..

Mancio didn't use Samuel at last C.L match. it's definitely mistake. anyway I wish Samuel playing for Artmedia Bratislava. of course starter.

However my line up against Treviso.

---------Chino--------Adriano------------

Deki-----C.Zanetti----Pizarro-------Figo

Favalli----Materazzi--Cordoba---Capitan

--------------------Toldo--------------------

I really want see starter CZ and Figo. deserve it right now.

Wallace
27 Aug 05, 05:47
I have to disagree with sasuke.
First, if you want to start with team, wich is same as mine, deki is perfect to start.
Adriano is only striker there with 3 amazing playmakers in team, Pizarro ,Veron and Chino. So Deki is perfect, his runs into area, into box, shots and acting like 2nd striker from mid is just what we need this match.

Second, I don't think our mids are getting back slowly. Cambiasso is allways there, Pizarro and Veron will rotate during the game and one will allways be back, and afourse Deki.

Only thing we would miss in this team are crosses but there is only one striker so no need for crosses, one or 2 are enough to make during the game.
But with 3 geniuses we don't need crosses, but if they have bad day just put in cruz and one of 3 wingers we have (Figo, Ze Maria or Solari)

Deki is so out of form for more than half a year now, hes been fading out of games constantly and i dont see a reason why you would start him, Pizarro on the other hand is too attacking minded, this causes us a problem in our defence especially to counter attack as i stated, just like what we seen in the game Inter and Shaktar

Frisko
27 Aug 05, 13:42
zzang, no Cambiasso? :eek:

NIKES0CCER14
27 Aug 05, 13:57
------------------------------Toldo---------------------------
-------------------Cordoba----------Materazzi--------------
J.Zanetti----------------------------------------------Favalli
-------------------------------------Cambiasso--------------
--------------------Veron------------------------------------
Figo----------------------------------------------------Solari
--------------------------------------Adriano-----------------
-------------------Martins------------------------------------

Subs:J.Cesar,Ze Maria,Wome,C.Zanetti,Stankovic,Cruz,Recoba

minterke
27 Aug 05, 14:40
------------------------------Toldo---------------------------
-------------------Cordoba----------Materazzi--------------
J.Zanetti----------------------------------------------Favalli
-------------------------------------Cambiasso--------------
--------------------Veron------------------------------------
Figo----------------------------------------------------Solari
--------------------------------------Adriano-----------------
-------------------Martins------------------------------------

Subs:J.Cesar,Ze Maria,Wome,C.Zanetti,Stankovic,Cruz,Recoba

Martins doubtful for this one, I would swap him with Recoba and move Adriano front and Recoba back.

Frisko
27 Aug 05, 14:47
From what Mancini said, it's not likely that Figo will start. He will probably come in as a sub.

alvaro
27 Aug 05, 15:03
Cesar
J.Zanetti-Materazzi-Cordoba-Favalli
Figo-Cambiasso-Veron-Solari
Adriano-Recoba

DISCO ZZANG
27 Aug 05, 17:40
zzang, no Cambiasso? :eek:

No surprise.

I think Cambiasso need rest and especially CZ really need playing.

Zintero
27 Aug 05, 20:38
Hi everyone I am new here my name is Domenico Zito and I'm good friends with Mike. I've supported Inter since birth and would like to be a good member of the forums.

As for our game against Treviso, IMO it's in the bag.

My preferred lineup would be:

Adriano-Recoba

Stankovic-Pizarro-Cambiasso-Figo *

Favalli-Materazzi-Cordoba-Javier Zanetti

Julio Cesar

** I'm putting Luis Figo to know if he's the real deal and if we can prove worthy of a starter at inter.

Hammoudi
27 Aug 05, 20:55
Welcome to the forums Domenico!

I am still upset about the Samuel thing, it was really unfair. I also won't be able to see the game. So Galliani and TLN president are the last people I want to see.

BTW, can Samuel play if the appeal is still to be heared? They do it in the EPL, players play games until a definitive answer is given, they can still play if their team makes an appeal.

Pani
27 Aug 05, 21:02
Welcome to the forums Domenico!

I am still upset about the Samuel thing, it was really unfair. I also won't be able to see the game. So Galliani and TLN president are the last people I want to see.

BTW, can Samuel play if the appeal is still to be heared? They do it in the EPL, players play games until a definitive answer is given, they can still play if their team makes an appeal.

I think that I read somewhere that our appeal was rejected,but I am not sure.

AdriOba
27 Aug 05, 21:06
my starting lineup :

J.Cezar
Zaneti , Cordoba , Materazzi , Wome
Figo , Cambiasso , Pizarro , Figo
Adriano , Recoba

we should give the chance to our new players knowing that Treviso cant make us big problems in this match ... so start with this lineup :D

Khalifa
27 Aug 05, 21:40
I think recoba will start 2morrow, and impress as well. I want him to score, heat it up with mancini, so jus like he said, makes it hard for mancini to drop him.

Cro Nerazzurro
27 Aug 05, 22:18
pizarro isn't so offensive, he is much better then veron when it comes to taking the ball and bringing it up, then there is veron, with his shots and technique.
In national team, pizarro plays as defensive mid in diamond formation, like pirlo at milan. He is pefect with cambiasso and veron as attacking mid
like we played against jve when pizarro come in

deki isn't out of form, he didn't play so well against shaktar this 2nd game, but he was great in first game, he did well against juve. we need his runs and fitness this game when there is only one real striker up.

Hammoudi
27 Aug 05, 22:47
The first appeal was rejected Pani, I was talking about the second one, but I doubt Samuel would play tomorrow anyway :fero:

Khalifa
27 Aug 05, 22:57
The first appeal was rejected Pani, I was talking about the second one, but I doubt Samuel would play tomorrow anyway :fero:

Dunt kno how often that happens and works, but i hope he gets it. I want him to play more often n gain some fitness. Im sick of this talk about him being a summer flop already, give the doo sometime. All i hope for right now, is inter gettin some appeal with their UEFA BAN

catanha
28 Aug 05, 00:53
Can someone who has great pyschology skills translate what Mancio means about J.Cesar.

He said something like he had a problem midweek, he isn't that good. Toldo only played SuperCup because J.Cesar was injured and I've made up my choice on who's going to play.

?

AdriOba
28 Aug 05, 01:55
Can someone who has great pyschology skills translate what Mancio means about J.Cesar.

He said something like he had a problem midweek, he isn't that good. Toldo only played SuperCup because J.Cesar was injured and I've made up my choice on who's going to play.
?

maybe it means that Cesar will be the first choice :D

cool_cuchu
28 Aug 05, 02:11
perhaps this will also explain few things

Does Julio Cesar give you enough security?

"Both my goalkeepers give me security, and Toldo played the Super Cup and we won. Toldo has a physical problem at the moment and isn't that well. Will we be here every Saturday talking about which goalkeeper will play? It depends on you (journalists)... At the moment the choice has been made and the situation is defined."

Toldo is probably still our #1, but Cesar is a very close backup... During this time, Cesar is #1, coz Toldo has physical problems (not injury, match fitness probably)..
Cesar should play in supercup but he's slightly injured , so Toldo had to step up for the place...

snake
28 Aug 05, 02:44
Cesar will start, Figo wont, Martins wont.

Mancini almsot always gives his line up away by the way he talks. and from what i understood from him he will do something like this.

Cesar
Stan/Ze-Pizarro-Cambi-Solari
--------Adriano-Recoba--------

Cro Nerazzurro
28 Aug 05, 03:00
I hope Veron will start with Pizarro from 1st minute

FORZA INTER

F U C K MILAN
28 Aug 05, 06:05
I hope Veron will start with Pizarro from 1st minute

FORZA INTER
I doubt that mancini said:
Is it difficult to play Veron and Pizarro together in midfield?
"Absolutely not. If we could have trained together for forty days and tried new solutions in the matches played in England, Pizarro and Veron could probably play together from now, but this will probably happen in the coming weeks. With those two together in midfield we have only played against Elfsborg in Sweden. Playing with those two changes the tactical module a bit, so we will have to test it in training. Will we see them together tomorrow? We have to look at Veron's physical condition because he played 120 minutes in Turin and he had cramp a quarter of an hour before the end against Shakhtar."

so mancini probably will play pizarro.

interinmyheart
28 Aug 05, 07:38
three point would be ours....

capitano-cordoba-matrix-favalli

veron-cambi-pizzar0-stan

adriano-martin

Frisko
28 Aug 05, 08:22
According to Yahoo Sports, this will be the line-up

--------------Cesar--------------
---Figo-Pizarro-Cambi-Solari---

BlueBacchus
28 Aug 05, 08:35
This is an intersting line up indeed.
I am curious to see how Figo will do, if he does start that is.
Dang, Rai is not showing the game here in the states.
Only Merda and Gobbi get all the coverage here.
:frustrat: :mad:

Giorgio
28 Aug 05, 09:02
Perhaps now is the time to unleash Figo. I think he could do some serious damage against Treviso and he needs to get some game time from somewhere otherwise he will be unfit all season. I quite like that team. However I wouldn't be surprised if Mancio goes for the safer option of Ze Maria on the right wing and deki on the left....

Mikkel
28 Aug 05, 09:24

I like the line up, but Deki is protected by Mancinis favouritism so Deki sitting on the bench remains to bee seen. And from Mancio Interview it seems like Figo won't start.

Freddy
28 Aug 05, 09:26
Well i wont put my line-up but according to the interview that i read what mancini said this is going to be the line-up that i think:

--------------J.Cesar---------------

J.Zanetti---Cordoba---Materazzi---Favalli

???---Pizzaro---Cambiasso---Solari

Adriano---Recoba

Just the right winger is it unknown for me because Deki is injured on his back and Figo lacks match fitness and i think we will win this with 2-0.

Forza INTER !!!

snake
28 Aug 05, 11:56

i too read that at Gazzetta, however Mancini said its unlikely Figo will start :confused:

alvaro
28 Aug 05, 12:24
official lineup:

--------------Cesar---------------
-J.Zanetti-Cordoba-Materazzi-Favalli-
---Figo-Cambiasso-Veron-Stankovic--
--------Recoba-Adriano----------

said Scarpini :P
seems that is just too hard for Mancini to drop dejan out.

Handoyo
28 Aug 05, 12:43
The Veron-fetish continues! :wallbang::doh:

Hand;)yo

Khalifa
28 Aug 05, 12:48
If thats the line up then i like it, i wud have preferred figo to come a bit later into the game.

KaiokenFlash
28 Aug 05, 12:51
Handoyo! remember Veron was playing brilliantly against Juve, why drop him!?

Gaetan
28 Aug 05, 12:53

Dude, what has Veron done to receive so much heat? :rolleyes:

Not only has he been playing great so far in the pre-season, but it isn't as if he's not a talented player. At his very best, he's one of the world's greatest at his position. I remember you pointing at the Supercup final vs Juventus and mentioning that Seba wasn't all that good besides his gol (I may be thinking of someone else, but I doubt it), but this is a prime example of why Veron is probably the most under-rated player in this squad. Besides the fact that he came back and defended for us very well when he had to, he distributed the ball, created space for us and linked up with Pizarro undoubtedly makes him the MOM. Even the ignorant American announcers were singing him praise.

Nevermind my venting, just had to get it out of my system. Anyways, the Serie A season is upon us in about 7 minutes. I'm off to go watch. Isn't it great when you have 3 channels that show Calcio this year? :star:

Handoyo
28 Aug 05, 12:57
Another warning:

POSTS REQUESTING STREAM LINKS OR TV BROADCAST WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING

Post your requests in the stream topic (http://forza-inter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1857) or the TV topic (http://forza-inter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1913).

Thank you!

Hand;)yo

Viper66
28 Aug 05, 12:58
Figo as starter :eek:
Didn't see that coming....

Well against Treviso it shouldn't be tood difficult, so let's hope he does well right away...

J zanetti
28 Aug 05, 13:00

Hand;)yo
At least he plays ok'ish and does not play out of position. I'd rater call it the Deki-fetish continues! :yuck: :yuck: :frustrat:

F U C K MILAN
28 Aug 05, 13:06
FORZA VERON

AdriOba
28 Aug 05, 13:12
lucky me ... for the first time im watching INTER directly this season :D

AdriOba
28 Aug 05, 13:21
great shot by adriano ...

no dude cuz im watching it in a local TV

what shot by recoba ... he just hit the post ...

F U C K MILAN
28 Aug 05, 13:23
OUR PLAYERS LOOK FIRED UP

AdriOba
28 Aug 05, 13:23
Mancini should replace Veron with Pizarro ... Veron had 3-4 false passes :S

Super_Chino
28 Aug 05, 13:25
Chino is on a mission :proud:

20' Oooohhhhhh goes the Meazza as Recoba sees an angled shot from the left come back off the post

Handoyo
28 Aug 05, 13:29
Deki, do not ask for another stream request! Read my previous post!

On the game, since it's buffering, I'll just make some short comments.

Cambiasso is our best player. His passes are hardly inaccurate. Covered up the defence nicely.

Figo & Deki hasn't looked promising. Veron...Let's just say that I prefer Pizarro.

interista-slovenia
28 Aug 05, 13:32
d@amn!!!

handanovic is having a good game at least for now

F U C K MILAN
28 Aug 05, 13:32
i thought figo was actually playing good but i do agree stancovic does not look promising

interista-slovenia
28 Aug 05, 13:34
goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooalllllllll lllllll!!!!!!!!!

adrianoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :proud: :proud:

Handoyo
28 Aug 05, 13:34
l'Imperatore!!! Again!

Vic
28 Aug 05, 13:35
IMPERATORE!!!!!

egol egol egol!!!

1-0 primo gol di 'i campionato!!

F U C K MILAN
28 Aug 05, 13:36
thats a goal

Handoyo
28 Aug 05, 13:37
Insane goal by Imperatore! :dazed:

Gets the ball on the right touchline, cuts in and shoot with his left fopot.

Viper66
Who else than him :D :proud:

cool_cuchu
I don't see the match on line, but there's a lot of recoba on inter.it online match report....!!!

I have no problem with deki's starting,he's my favourite player :D

brehme1989
28 Aug 05, 13:39
Why doesn't Pizarro start? He had a great pre-season...

AdriOba
28 Aug 05, 13:40
their goalkeeper stopped to great shots by Recoba ... Veron is the worst in the pitch ... Recoba is doing well ... Veron only tries to give long passes but he cant do it :S

Stefan
28 Aug 05, 13:40
The emperor's reign of terror on the defences of serie a has started. :) :D :D

Viper66
28 Aug 05, 13:41
I don't see the match on line, but there's a lot of recoba on inter.it online match report....!!!

And there's also a lot of Figo
Seems he is doing very well

AdriOba
28 Aug 05, 13:41
good save by Cesar ... Figo is doing well ... he's dribbling good :D

Stefan
28 Aug 05, 13:43

Only 1 of veron and pizzaro can start and at the moment thats veron.

Mikkel
28 Aug 05, 13:43
Good, unfortuanlly I can't see the game, but it's nice that Adriano scored.

FORZA INTER :proud:

Handoyo
28 Aug 05, 13:45

their goalkeeper stopped to great shots by Recoba ... Veron is the worst in the pitch ... Recoba is doing well ... Veron only tries to give long passes but he cant do it :S
Ten commandments of Mancini

1) Veron has gotta start
2) Veron will start even though other players are in better form
3) Even if Veron is injured, as long as he can walk, he starts
4) Every attack goes through Veron
5) Veron's passes are the best
6) No player is better than Veron
7) It is fine for Veron to delay counter-attacks
8) Never substitute Veron unless he's injured
9) Kick out players deemed threatening to Veron's position in Inter
10) Turn a deaf ear on the fans' protest for Mancini's Veron-fetish

F U C K MILAN
players who are not doing well r:
veron
favali
deki
the rest r all good

ps. i am impressed by figo!!

AdriOba
in the second half replace Veron with Pizarro and Deki with Solari ... we will score i think 2 more goals :S

Mikkel
28 Aug 05, 13:46

Only 1 of veron and pizzaro can start and at the moment thats veron.

becase Veron is mancinis buddy :rolleyes:

Viper66
28 Aug 05, 13:49
From eurosport:

Inter-Treviso 40' Treviso giving Inter a real go here! A dangerous ball in from the right..TOLDO DIVES to punch away!!
Did nobody tell them that Ceasr is currently our no1 :P

Mikkel
28 Aug 05, 13:49
players who are not doing well r:
veron
favali
deki
the rest r all good

ps. i am impressed by figo!!

Then everything is as it uses to be. Mancini and his favouritism

Handoyo
28 Aug 05, 13:50
Figo just missed an open net. :wallbang:

Ah well, we lead, that's all that matters. :)

AdriOba
what a great chance for Figo ...

First Half report :

Cesar 2 good stops
defence is doing excellent
Veron and Deki terrible :S
Figo he impressed me and Cambiasso as usual
Adriano and Recoba doing great ...

just replace Deki with Solari and Veron with Pizarro

Vic
Half time report plz!!!!!

I have being listening to Scarpini.

Giorgio
28 Aug 05, 13:52
Lovely goal by Adriano. We just need a second to kill them off now. Unless we get that goal quite early in the second half I will still fear that we are about to throw away a win like we did last season.

F U C K MILAN
28 Aug 05, 13:53
Edit by Han: Do not reveal other matches' results!

Adriano@10
28 Aug 05, 13:54
wahaah great start to the season!!

js
28 Aug 05, 13:55
Damn, none of the p2p programs work for me, you guys are lucky to have such good internet conections (almost 1Mbps :eek: ). From what I've heard Figo is doing really well, I'll be very happy if he scores (Scarpini said he missed a sitter however).
Was Stanki as invisible as always??
And did Matrix just make an assist???? :proud:

AdriOba
28 Aug 05, 13:56
Edit by Han: Do not talk about other matches in this topic

Adriano@10
28 Aug 05, 13:56
man please halftime report i can t even listen to scarpini don t know why
so pleas tell me what happend

Stefan
28 Aug 05, 13:57

1) Veron has gotta start

The normal anti veron sentiment. Things will never change around here. :wallbang:

interista-slovenia
28 Aug 05, 13:58
the goal is already on inter.it ;)

Frisko
28 Aug 05, 13:58
Gosh this Mancini-favouritism yack yack is so boring! Lighten up for phuck's sake guys!

AdriOba
28 Aug 05, 13:59
Damn, none of the p2p programs work for me, you guys are lucky to have such good internet conections (almost 1Mbps :eek: ). From what I've heard Figo is doing really well, I'll be very happy if he scores (Scarpini said he missed a sitter however).
Was Stanki as invisible as always??
And did Matrix just make an assist???? :proud:

im watching it throw TV not in internet :d

J zanetti
28 Aug 05, 14:02
Gosh this Mancini-favouritism yack yack is so boring! Lighten up for phuck's sake guys!
Equally boring is your biased words about Deki and at times Mancini week after week ;)

Viper66
28 Aug 05, 14:03

1) Veron has gotta start

The normal anti veron sentiment. Things will never change around here. :wallbang:
True, if i remember correctly there wasthe same "Mancinis favouritism" discussion about Miha and Vieri last season - only names are changing...

Handoyo
28 Aug 05, 14:05
I'm only commenting on what I see. And some of the fans here have agreed with me. Veron has played his umpteenth bad game this afternoon (Although the definition for good & bad clearly differs between us) yet Pizarro, who has been great during the pre-season, is still on the bench while the former is playing.

Vic
28 Aug 05, 14:16
You can hear the crowd from Scarpini radio and it really funny their reaction with respect to the Ascoli-Milan match happening.

AdriOba
28 Aug 05, 14:18
great shot by Recoba but greater save by handanovic :S

Adriano@10
28 Aug 05, 14:19
mhh vic with wich program are u listening to scarpini ???
Winamp isen t working fore me

Vic
28 Aug 05, 14:21
Winamp mate. I guess I am lucky. It has happened to me before that I can not even listen to but luckily I can 2day.

Adriano@10
28 Aug 05, 14:22
ok so i ll hope fore a good match report frome somone how has seen the match

Vic
28 Aug 05, 14:24
ok so i ll hope fore a good match report frome somone how has seen the match

Me too. Figo I think is called 'Paso doble' by Scarpini. That is the horse that walks very fine.

Scarpini said that Cruz is about to come in but it would be likely to be in for El chino . I would rather keep him in since I have herad great things but lets just hope for the best.

The Maniac
28 Aug 05, 14:26
I'm listening to Scarpini with Real Player, and come ooooon we need one more goal!

The Maniac
28 Aug 05, 14:27
"Figo bamboozles E.Filippini and Dossena on the right then crosses into the middle".
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLL!!!

AdriOba
28 Aug 05, 14:28
great assist by Deki and gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllll IMPERATORE

interista-slovenia
2-0

adrianooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Vic
Che bella azione!!!

IMPERATORE!!!!!

Egol egol egol

2-0

The Maniac
28 Aug 05, 14:29
"Figo bamboozles E.Filippini and Dossena on the right then crosses into the middle". it looks that Figo is on fire!! But oh my God, ADRIANO IS ON FIRE TOO!

Adriano@10
aaaaaaaaadrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiia aaaaaannnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo
goooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllll

Mikkel
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Adriano 2-0 :proud: :star:

catanha
28 Aug 05, 14:30
You farkers!!
I'm watching game on 5 minute delay and you ruined it for me. lol

Pod
28 Aug 05, 14:30
Deki forever :stuckup:

AdriOba
28 Aug 05, 14:31
Pizarro for Veron ... now wait for 1-2 more goals :D

Vic
Veron out Pizarro in. Handoyo must be anxious about this one. Jeez this game can provide more. Adriano plz go for the Hat trick!!

Handoyo
l'Imperatore starts this season the way he starts last! :star:

Great assist by Deki, who I think has improved a lot in the second half. Figo has improved too. Cambiasso is having an absolute stormer but what's new?

Handoyo
28 Aug 05, 14:32
Finally, Pizarro. ;)

Vic
28 Aug 05, 14:33
Hahahahaha.

Forza Marcelo!!!

Vamos chico!

Mikkel
28 Aug 05, 14:33
You farkers!!
I'm watching game on 5 minute delay and you ruined it for me. lol

lol :dielaugh: atleast you can see the game :rolleyes:

Adriano have started the season very well, hope he don't burn out midway like last season.

A good asist by deki :stuckup:

cool_cuchu
28 Aug 05, 14:34
the emperor is the league top scorer for the moment....:D

The Maniac
28 Aug 05, 14:34
Treviso should be lucky that they got Handanovic!!

interista-slovenia
28 Aug 05, 14:39
hat trick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

forza adriano :proud: :proud: :proud:

Vic
Hat trick!!!

PIZArro was behind this one!!

The Maniac
Pizarro to Adriano...DAMN!!! TRIPLONE BY ADRIANO!!!!

AdriOba
28 Aug 05, 14:40
HAT TRICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

ADRIANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

great dribbling by Pizarro ...

Adriano@10
wow aaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddddrrrrrrrrrrr riiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo
hattrick he s just too goo :D :D

cool_cuchu
a hatrick.....! i couldnt believe it...........!!!!!!

Handoyo
28 Aug 05, 14:41
Can't stop...CAN'T STOP Adriano from scoring. :wallbang::scared:

Nice assist from Pizarro the substitute though. ;)

AdriOba
shit ... C.Zanetti for Adriano ...

Mikkel
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ADRIANO Hat trick he is on fire today

FORZA ADRIANO :proud: :star:

Viper66
28 Aug 05, 14:42
omg - hattrick in the first game !!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Adriano@10
nnnooo what are u thinking mancini???

Vic
shit ... C.Zanetti for Adriano ...

I think it was just a precaution. We don't want him injured now! The Meazza has had a show!

Handoyo
28 Aug 05, 14:43
nnnooo what are u thinking mancini???
I think this is a great substitution. Gotta keep Adriano fresh, y'know. :) Besides, it's been too long since Il Martello stamps his hammer!

Adriano@10
28 Aug 05, 14:44
so ok if u all mean so now i only want also figo to mark one

cool_cuchu
28 Aug 05, 14:47
rest the emperor..............

now wer playong 4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1,

few more minutes, we are topping the table !!!!!

Mikkel
28 Aug 05, 14:48
is it just me or dos we always score shortly after Pizarro enters the pitch :eek:

Handoyo
28 Aug 05, 14:49
Now for the clean sheet! Forza ragazzi!

Adriano@10
28 Aug 05, 14:49
hehe no u re right so maybe better to keep him as sub !! ;)

Vic
28 Aug 05, 14:50
Now for the clean sheet! Forza ragazzi!

That and one more goal wont hurt! Figo show us some magic!!

Adriano@10
28 Aug 05, 14:51
mhh is zanetti back on pitch ???

28 Aug 05, 14:52
anything serious with JZ ? me not getting d stream and theses idiots show lazio-messina on tv

AdriOba
28 Aug 05, 14:53
finish ... cong's to all of you :D ;) ... great win toward Sccudeto :D

Mikkel
28 Aug 05, 14:53
we are not alone on the first place anymore, we share it with another team (****)

Adriano@10
28 Aug 05, 14:54
wow first of 38 wins in this seria season

Handoyo
28 Aug 05, 14:55
3-0, 3 points, 3 Adriano goals, 30 PL points for me. What a night. :D

Hand;)yo

cool_cuchu
28 Aug 05, 14:57
how is il capitano ? is he alright now ?

Mikkel
28 Aug 05, 14:58
what a resoult, and another thing I must not say in here make it even better.

Handoyo
28 Aug 05, 15:00
anything serious with JZ ?
The word 'injury' is anonymous to Il Capitano. I have no worries. :shades:

bjwam4
28 Aug 05, 15:01
Adriano is such an important player for this club... He and Recoba played very well today.

I'm so glad Vieri left!!!!

cool_cuchu
28 Aug 05, 15:02
say it in the 'Serie A thread' man :D

snake
28 Aug 05, 15:03
My stream worked perfect. If yours didnt sorry i couldnt help cause i couldnt even get on MSN or the Forum.

If u missed it man have you missed a treat! Cause it was an awesome show put on by us.

Matrix was freakin superb, poor Samuel has no chance at this rate. Stan was even good on the left, but like REcoba, disappeared during parts of the game. Figo was good aswell, he settled better then i expected for a debut.

Our play was so breathtaking, Pizarro, Figo, Veron all turned it on. Pizarro had a go at A.Fillipini for stepping on him, man this kids got fiya :D
i got a capture of it, hope ya like it.

http://www.realimagehost.com/uploads/512f717099.jpg

AlbaKing
28 Aug 05, 15:05
hihi inter win yeh :D

Handoyo
28 Aug 05, 15:08
Some short comments by me for every players.

Julio Cesar
Looks solid although he was rarely, if ever, tested. To be honest, I would start him ahead of Toldo even though Toldo was great against Juve in the SuperCoppa Italia.

Javier Zanetti
Didn't do much offensively today but made the right flank his own.

Ivan Cordoba
Classic Cafe. :star:

Marco Materazzi
A return to form. :thumbsup:

Giuseppe Favalli
Had a great game. Made some good overlaps but was caught a couple of times defensively, although it was nothing serious and Matrix was there to cover him up.

Luis Figo
Improved as the match went on. Tends to be a showboat but he did made some crosses last night and that's the most important. Whether they'd turn to assists instead of just crosses, I hope that it's just a matter of time before he adapts to Adriano.

Esteban Cambiasso
If not for Adriano's hattrick, the man of the match. Played an almost flawless match. :star: His array of passes was impressive this afternoon.

Dejan Stankovic
Was poor in the first half but had a good second half. I recount 4 crosses from Deki, 2 good ones in which 1 were turn to a goal.

Alvaro Recoba
Did well individually and had a few nice efforts. Welldone, Il Chino. Could have combined better with Adriano though.

Adriano
The l'Imperatore you saw in the beginning of last season, nuff said. :star: That said, could have combined better with Recoba.

David Pizarro
For me, the team plays for XIV but Pizarro plays for the team. Great assist for the 3rd goal and was great in overall.

Cristiano Zanetti
Too little action to be rated

Cruz
Some good movements which caused Treviso's defense some problem. For a backup striker, he had a good game.

KaiokenFlash
28 Aug 05, 15:14
Yes, Helal. I also watched it all.
A treat indeed! I loved it!

When Pizzarro came on and C.Zanetti then tempo shot through the roof!
Also the build up to the 2nd goal was brilliant!

My player rating:
Cesar - 8 Absolutely Brilliant, NO ERRORS, no lack of confidence, quick to come out
Materazzi - 9 Possible man of the match, won all aerial challanged no stupid challenges
Cordoba - 7 Good as usual
Zanetti - 7 Smooth play, few passing errors
Stanko - 7 Very smooth player, put it a good few crosses
Cambiaaso - 9/10 Man of the match IMO, Fluent play, great challenges
Veron - 7 Had good and bad times
Figo - 6 Was settling in, passing and crossing was good, dribbling was so so.
Adriano - 9 hattrick, need i say more?
Recoba - 7 Was deadly, but as Helal said, sometimes went away. But DEFINATLY an improvement from last season
Pizarro - 10 only player 15mins, played extraordinay
C.Zanetti - 7
Cruz - 6

Good game

DISCO ZZANG
28 Aug 05, 15:16
Good game Inter. :star: good football :star: but not best. :D

Grazie Super Adriano!!!! Figo good. of course more need adapt. especially need bit quickly ball touch.

my just rating.

J.Cesar- 6.5

Capitano- 6.5 (always........)

Cordoba- 6.5 (Fenomeno)

Materazzi- 5.5 (today not good)

Favalli- 6.0 (no problem defence but not good offence)

Figo- 6.5 (his just debut match. good game but plz more quickly ball touch)

Veron- 6.0 (normal )

Cambiasso- 6.5 (very offensive DM :eek: )

Stankovic- 6.0 (Deki still not best form. but good assist)

Recoba- 6.0

Adriano 9.0 ( I believe Ballon d'or to Adriano!!!!!!!)

sub

Pizarro 7.0 (Great resista!!!)

Cruz -

CZ - (I'm happy finally CZ played!)

Bilan :howler: :howler: :howler:

cool_cuchu
28 Aug 05, 15:27
you're not very generous in giving points zzang :)

Frisko
28 Aug 05, 15:31
Just to keep up my boring posts (:P), nice to see that Mancini can pull a 3-0 victory while only playing his favourite players :D

2T
28 Aug 05, 16:00
anything serious with JZ ?
The word 'injury' is anonymous to Il Capitano. I have no worries. :shades:

don't ****ing jinx it guys :fero:

Frisko
28 Aug 05, 16:20
It seems that Capitano suffered a groin injury :scared:

Eddy
28 Aug 05, 16:22
Hello Interfriends,

Don't forget to check out my Match Report in the Writer's Section!

Glad to be back guys, hope you all had a great Summer!!

Eddy

cool_cuchu
28 Aug 05, 16:26
well, can't wait to read.. I always like your reports !!!

Adriano@10
28 Aug 05, 16:26
seems like capitanos injury is not nothing mancino just said in 90 minuti