PDA

View Full Version : Why Liverpool are the Better Football Team Traditionally!!!!

Irfank6
08 Dec 05, 00:02
http://photobucket.com/albums/c85/Irfank6/whatwe2vb.jpg

TRUE!!!

http://photobucket.com/albums/c85/Irfank6/304823_MEDIUMSQUARE.jpg

You Dont have this guy!!!!..........

http://photobucket.com/albums/c85/Irfank6/untitled.jpg

..............This Leader

http://photobucket.com/albums/c85/Irfank6/_41185503_milan.jpg

You can't do this to AC Milan!!!

http://photobucket.com/albums/c85/Irfank6/4903441.jpg

You Must be dreadin a moment like that!!!

http://photobucket.com/albums/c85/Irfank6/tlm-a.jpg

5 times Champions of Europe compared to your 1 time :P And that proves my point......

I don't hate inter.......I respect u guys..........Just here to spice things up :P

Hammoudi
08 Dec 05, 04:07
5 times Champions of Europe compared to your 1 time :P And that proves my point......

I don't hate inter.......I respect u guys..........Just here to spice things up :P

Well Chef, next time don't forget to cut the Spice bag open before you put it in. Otherwise, your spices are as useless as those picture you were trying to post.

See, bragging always bites you in the behind.

Also, you don't have to open two topics to announce your arrival here. We welcome anyone, but they have to be respectful and use some intelligence.

Finally, if you have done some reading, you'd notice we have an entire thread for European teams. I don't think discussing Liverpool fits into the General Inter topic!

BlueBacchus
08 Dec 05, 04:37
Hmm, I guess the red has rushed into his brain.

Miki
08 Dec 05, 14:44

You're right, we don't. But we have this guy.

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/77067.jpg

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/77071.jpg

5 times Champions of Europe compared to your 1 time Tongue And that proves my point......
And just FYI, we have won the European Cup twice, not once. :)

Ciao,
Tim

brehme1989
08 Dec 05, 16:10
Gerrard is an overrated piece of cr@p. Can only run run run with no opposition and the broadcaster saying oh what a player. He can only dream to be as good as Pizarro ;)

darsez
08 Dec 05, 16:31
But one thing he said is true: we can't do this do Milan

Enricos
08 Dec 05, 18:49

sst, dont jinx the upcoming derby ;)

If we lose, I'll blame you :P

shahz_nerazzurri
08 Dec 05, 22:42
Dude U guys are a black spot on the history of CL, A TOTAL DISGRACE TO THIS TOURNAMENT. Everybody saw how pathetic and lucky u guys were. The only thing you manged to achieve is that you insulted the CL, and believe me other teams dont dream about that. :finger: :ass:

Eventhough you guys are the 'So called European Champs' No one respects you, Inter is by far a more respected club nowadays than Liverpool. Your victory was even more fluke than Greece winning Euro ( No offence to the greek mates, since their are quite a few here-Pls dont hate me :D)

And We dont need lame ass overrated shitheads like Gerrard, we have Adriano, and PLZZZZ dont even compare ILCAPITINO'S leadership qualities with your moron. Too bad we cannot meet you in the next round, I would have loved to kick your ass out, maybe we'll meet in quaters, ie. if you last till the quaters. :finger:

Its so funny how some of you people get tired of your own community, and decided to bi**** some shit here, WTF is wrong with your community, full of idiots??

About milan, come this sunday you will see what we can do to them (hopefully my words won't come back to slap me), but when we defeat Milan we'll totally deserve it unlike u morons.

Lastly, Why hasnt this thread been blocked yet, this surely is in the wrong place, wonder what part of Liverpool fits in General Inter Discussion.

darsez
08 Dec 05, 22:49

I'm just saying we won't come back from 0-3 :dielaugh:
But we will lead from the beginning till end ;)

minterke
09 Dec 05, 01:32
Steven Gerrard: "I'm a homosexual."

Liverpool FC captain Steven Gerrard has come out the closet.

"Last week my wife found my David Beckham autobiography on my nightstand. I told her it was whipped cream on the cover. Sadly it wasn't." says the 25 year old.

"I only play for Liverpool because my lifepartner, Enrique, says I look good in red shorts." Gerrard said.

Local Liverpool radio station CFGDH 54.3 has reported pictures of Gerrard and Fernando Morientes having oral sex.

"What can I say," said the midfielder "I like the spanish type. Fernando made me feel good about myself, something my wife wouldn't know."

Source: www.mikeisthesexiestmanalive.com

snake
09 Dec 05, 01:35
honestly who is this guy? Shouldnt you be doing something like this in a milan forum?

Its not as if you beat us. But i certainly hope we get you guys in the knockout stages further down the line. Then we can see who walks alone ;)

Source: www.mikeisthesexiestmanalive.com

:dielaugh: :dielaugh:

my new homepage.

Roberto
09 Dec 05, 01:37
WHAT THE FCK???!!!!??? who the fck do you think you are coming on an Inter forum bragging about your bitchass overachieving EPL team. Spice things up in the bed with your Boyfriend try some toys maybe some food, candles I dunno whatever tickles your fancy. leave us alone. Dude we don't need Gerrard we have strikers capable of scoring not Peter Crouch LOL. Ever hear of ADRIANO? Didn't you read the article posted on www.mikeisthesexiestmanalive.com . You're inspirational captain is nothing but a C0ck craving queen. Rafa Benitez can lick my hairy testicles. You are a douchebag and I hope you burn in hell, Have a nice day :)

minterke
09 Dec 05, 01:40
Peter Crouch

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :cry: :cry: :cry: :howler: :howler:

snake
09 Dec 05, 01:43
Peter Crouch

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :cry: :cry: :cry: :howler: :howler:

lol what a dufus that guy is. He didnt do much at Southampton to earn a 7m transfer.

And which nut was even dumb enough to accept 7????

Vic
09 Dec 05, 03:14
I have always hated Liverpool and now my feelings won't change!
Liverpool=anti-football

What is with the arrogance? Real Madrid is by far the most succesful club in Europe followed sadly by Milan.

Cro Nerazzurro
09 Dec 05, 04:07
we should remember this guy what we did to arsenal at highbury. liverpool just can't do that!

brehme1989
09 Dec 05, 11:12
Someone send this thread away!!!!!

Handoyo
09 Dec 05, 11:18
Let's just say, I will not say anything bad about Liverpool this season, unless Inter meet them in the Champions League. :) I believe Inter owe Liverpool a lot after 25 May 2005 so yeah, go rant all you want here. :D

(Other members, admins & mods, obviously, don't have to follow me blinded me)

interista7
09 Dec 05, 11:40
Liverpool is Premier's League bitch, no doubt about that.
In the CL plays a shitty 4-5-1 which mainly is 8-1-1.
Your anti-football team won the CL, not because of your skills but for big big facked ass.

Anyway you facking piece of shit, you already know these things...
Get the fack out of here!
Go kiss little stevie's hairy ass!
Enjoy!

09 Dec 05, 16:22
Han why dont u remove this thread from here ? maybe in european section ...

Kato
09 Dec 05, 21:48
"Last week my wife found my David Beckham autobiography on my nightstand. I told her it was whipped cream on the cover. Sadly it wasn't." says the 25 year old.

This sounds familiar.. Hmmm... :confused: :confused:

Ahh.. I know!!! Frisko also owns a sticky paged David Beckham autobiography :redface: :D

Fabio
09 Dec 05, 21:55

This sounds familiar.. Hmmm... :confused: :confused:

Ahh.. I know!!! Frisko also owns a sticky paged David Beckham autobiography :redface: :D

Ewwwwwww, even Charlotte Church sounds respectable next to this! :yuck:

Fabio :D

Tanel
09 Dec 05, 22:24
I was very pleased to see how you came from 3:0 down againist Milan that day (& my biggest hate - Juventus) gave me an absolute pleasure, but don't ruin it with cocky attitude. Otherwise, i don't give a damn about Liverpool.

Choppin Onions
10 Dec 05, 22:06
You beat AC Milan, not Inter Milan. Go take that stuff to one of their forums. And I'm glad we don't have Stevie G. Talk about the most overrated player in all of England, if not world football. Sometimes I see his name on the starting lineups yet I swear I didn't actually see him on the pitch.

MrTom001
11 Dec 05, 00:48
What a disrespectful little cant say it here lol , Inter are by far more respected and Liverpools one piece of glory which was lux tbh and why come to a inter forum blabering about gerrard and his little wombles or whatever.Liverpool's glory days are over.Inters are still alive :), now go back to www.scouse-forums.net!, Ban this idiot please?

darsez
12 Dec 05, 00:00

:stress: :lala:

brehme1989
12 Dec 05, 06:06
We just did it :D

FORZA INTER ALÉ

intermilansg
12 Dec 05, 06:42
Liverpool doesnt play football they play hoofball. :ass:

interista7
12 Dec 05, 06:50
No need to talk to that idiot anymore...
It's a happy day, screw him.

Vic
12 Dec 05, 07:27
I want us to play Liverpool now we should teach them how to play.
As before, Liverpool = Antifootball

liverpoolfc-5times-
14 Dec 05, 13:02
I am a Scouse Liverpool fan but also Interista. I was in the San Siro for the derby on Sunday and being the first time Inter have won the derby in about 5 years (about as long as ive been going to see Inter games) the atmosphere was incredible. Maybe not as good as say an Anfield European night e.g Chelsea or Istanbul for me being a Liverpool fanatic but it was very different.

The post by the guy (liverpool supporter) whatever you want to call him is a minority view. At Liverpool we like to think of ourselves as some of the most knowlegeable fans in the world and we dont take part in silly boasting sessions such as the 1st post here. We all have massive history and tradition to follow and silly comments like that are just not the Liverpool way. The fact that he doesnt know Inter have won 2 European Cups just takes the piss.

No need to tar all Liverpool fans with the same brush guys, I love Liverpool but I like Inter very much and like alot of you I am not from Italy or Milan so you probably wont understand just how much Inter fans appreciate how we destroyed Milan in Turkey.

The Amount of Liverpool flags I could see in the Curva Nord, the Jerzy Dudek mosaic and 3-1 3-2 3-3 coreography shows how much Inter appreciate what Liverpool did ;) and if you dont think coming from 3-0 down in a European Cup Final against AC Milan is beautiful football then you must be from a different planet (being Inter fans aswell as football fans)

But this is not me being angry at Inter because I have never felt so connected to the city of Milan than I did this weekend its just some of the silly comments some people have put on this message have pissed me off a bit although I am more embarassed by the reputation created about Liverpool by the first post.

brehme1989
14 Dec 05, 13:07
Good post ;)
I know that Liverpool had a great history but also had greater miseries(eg.Heisel) and some other occasions(Istanbul outings, German pubs destructions).. Anyway :D

P.S: Will someone move this thread to European Leagues or should I use force? :fero: :P :P :P

liverpoolfc-5times-
14 Dec 05, 13:11
Good post ;)
I know that Liverpool had a great history but also had greater miseries(eg.Heisel) and some other occasions(Istanbul outings, German pubs destructions).. Anyway :D

P.S: Will someone move this thread to European Leagues or should I use force? :fero: :P :P :P

Someone get it moved to general European leagues then :dielaugh:

Yes we had great tradegies such as Heysel but mostly Hillsborough but now we are a new generation of fans in Modern football so it is totally different situation now, the bad elements have dissapeared mostly in English football and for people of Liverpool are entirely just football loving fanatics.

Ari
14 Dec 05, 13:23
the bad elements have dissapeared mostly in English football and for people of Liverpool are entirely just football loving fanatics.

What a bunch of crap. It's all good now. :finger:

liverpoolfc-5times-
14 Dec 05, 13:43
the bad elements have dissapeared mostly in English football and for people of Liverpool are entirely just football loving fanatics.

In England there are improvements in controlling the Hooligans, In Italy it still rages. Especiallly when Liverpool go to Turin in April and get blasted by flares, bottles, baseball bats in pubs, spat on, battered by the police, arrested for doing nothing at all :eek:

But atleast we beat the merde ;)

liverpoolfc-5times-
14 Dec 05, 13:44

By the way Location: Finland

OHHHH SAMI SAMI!!! SAMI SAMI SAMI SAMI HYYPIA :finger:

Sami is a Liverpool legend.

shahz_nerazzurri
14 Dec 05, 19:05

By the way Location: Finland

OHHHH SAMI SAMI!!! SAMI SAMI SAMI SAMI HYYPIA :finger:

Sami is a Liverpool legend.

Okay you defeated Bilan, are the so called European Champs, *hooray for you* and all Liverpool fans are saints, and English football is pure and great, that and all the other shit which you have said is true.
Happy, NOW PLS STOP BUGGING US
b/t nice to see you showing your legends finger :D

darsez
15 Dec 05, 03:37
Wait, I thought he's a good Liverpool guy and an Inter fan? Check his earlier post. He doesn't agree with what the first Liverpool guy said either.

Hammoudi
15 Dec 05, 05:35
Hey Shahz, the guy explaind his point of view well, and didn't show any disrespect.

Welcome to the forums LiverpoolFc-5times, it is good that a Liverpool fan came and stood against what the other Liverpool fan said.

Anyway, you are welcome here, and I hope you keep on posting.

snake
15 Dec 05, 06:07

In England there are improvements in controlling the Hooligans, In Italy it still rages. Especiallly when Liverpool go to Turin in April and get blasted by flares, bottles, baseball bats in pubs, spat on, battered by the police, arrested for doing nothing at all :eek:

:D very well said.

Englands crowd is very well behaved except for the dude that ran on the field beat up ?stokes city's? goal keeper lol.

But overall they are no way as racist as Italian and Spanish. so bravo.

interista7
15 Dec 05, 06:49

That's true.
I have the worst opinion about Liverpool, but I have to admit that their fans are great.
Welcome! ;)

Hammoudi
16 Dec 05, 00:36
Definitely agree with Helal. It's no secret that I hate the EPL and don't think highly of it, but I respect the EPL fans for acting civily and not showing any racism of any kind.

And when they did - like that guy against Yorke - they punish them severly. I just wish Spain and Italy learn from the English.

Handoyo
16 Dec 05, 07:28
And honestly, I do think that the Kop is among the best fans in the world, surely better than the Interisti though. As far as I know, they've never booed their team before and one remarkable incident for me personally was how the stadium was singing the club's anthem passionately when Chelsea came there last season and scored their 4th goal to make the scoreline 1-4 to Chelsea. It could have been because they are deluded or blinded but what matters most is that they were with the team through thick and thin?

Inter? Curva Nord? We even let a Curva Nord representative to go to the middle of the pitch and lambast the team publically before a match...:stress: Not that I've never criticise Inter or what but I just think that the fans for the team are those who doesn't care about the result, just about the team.

Hand;)yo

J zanetti
16 Dec 05, 09:20
And honestly, I do think that the Kop is among the best fans in the world, surely better than the Interisti though. As far as I know, they've never booed their team before and one remarkable incident for me personally was how the stadium was singing the club's anthem passionately when Chelsea came there last season and scored their 4th goal to make the scoreline 1-4 to Chelsea. It could have been because they are deluded or blinded but what matters most is that they were with the team through thick and thin?

Inter? Curva Nord? We even let a Curva Nord representative to go to the middle of the pitch and lambast the team publically before a match...:stress: Not that I've never criticise Inter or what but I just think that the fans for the team are those who doesn't care about the result, just about the team.

Hand;)yo

Actually I don’t agree with you on this one. There is nothing wrong with showing your frustration as a fan. Let it be with booo’ing or any other legitimate methods ;-)
In fact when Curva Nord did eventually enter the curva 30mins into the Chievo game 2 seasons ago, they started to chant against our own team and actually showed their support for the away team for the entire sec half. Finishing the whole Spectacle
off in style by chanting our heroes name from the past in the last 5mins of the game. It was probably one of the best and memorable incidents that I witnessed inside the Meazza.

All that, just to make our sissies players (@t that time) on the pitch to understand that you better show some guts and real attitude, or else, pack it up and off to another club. In order to win the Scudetto we need 11 lions on the pitch week after week, just like last Sun night.

So, to me, singing your club anthem when you are being thrashed by a rival is not the way to go. Nice gesture, but naah.. not for me.

Tommi
16 Dec 05, 10:42
I´m too lazy to read your posts now, but if you´re saying that epl fans behave better than Serie A fans, then i dont think it´s true.

I dont follow epl at all and i dont really know how their fans behave inside the stadium, but outside of it...it´s a war where they kick the crap out of eachothers. Not only that, they destroy every car that comes to their path, they even attack against civilians who aren´t even fans. I dont mind seeing english guys kicking the crap out of eachothers, but if you ask me, they behave like animals (not all of course). Dont think it´s usually like that in Italia. I´ve seen plenty of documents about epl fans and i dont think they´re better/more civil than italian team fans by any means. Honestly, i think epl fans are even worse...

brehme1989
16 Dec 05, 10:57
Yeah I think they are the biggest whimps around. So good and kind inside the pitch, coz if you dare look at someone for 2 minutes you might get imprisoned :D
Outside, it's another story. No cameras, no cops, and yes violence. Italians at least aren't afraid to show how they feel in a "wide" public. By wide, I mean almost the whole world. English stadiums are like churches. No flares, no banners(one every 200000 years), no team chants(only some teams have, other are songs), 50% of the people are drunk before the game, or get drunk in it!(they are allowed to drink beers etc in the stadium) I've been quite a lot of times in English stadiums, and I despised them. It absolutely sucks!!! I've only been once in Inter game, didn't have a good look at Curva Nord(i was in Nord 1, next to the Ouest) and want to go to more games there. I even been to a Bologna-Empoli game once, and I admired their style.

The only thing you hear about English fans is how violent they are outside the stadiums(Millwall, Arsenal, Liverpool, Leeds, England fans) And they are definetly racist, but cannot show it. My race is racist too, but we do not express racism as a whole anymore. We still have a good atmosphere in the stadiums though ;)

Italian fans are not as violent. They wouldn't go in other cities just to fight with the fans. Even in lower divisions, the crowds are better than any English or Spanish team(at least low Spanish clubs :P)

Besides, the best fans in Europe are the Portuguese! Then come the Italians and the Germans and then are the Greeks with the French. The rest are not so good, unless I left someone behind ;)

Handoyo
16 Dec 05, 11:39
I´m too lazy to read your posts now, but if you´re saying that epl fans behave better than Serie A fans, then i dont think it´s true.
Nah, I'm not saying that. ;)

EPL fans are definitely worse than the Serie A fans, barring the Kop. I mean, 1o bucks 80% of those fans who went to Stamford Bridge, Old Trafford or Highbury won't know who's the record goal scorer for their club or who's made the most appearances.

Overall wise, I don't know much but I just think that, while it is not wrong for fans to vent out frustration, if you put yourself in the shoes of the player, it's definitely better to have fans who support you no matter what.

Hand;)yo

Mikkel
16 Dec 05, 12:29
http://photobucket.com/albums/c85/Irfank6/whatwe2vb.jpg

TRUE!!!

http://photobucket.com/albums/c85/Irfank6/_41185503_milan.jpg

You can't do this to AC Milan!!!

http://photobucket.com/albums/c85/Irfank6/4903441.jpg

You Must be dreadin a moment like that!!!

http://photobucket.com/albums/c85/Irfank6/tlm-a.jpg

That is the silliest post I have seen in a while, if I where you then the last thing I would do is brag, just tell me when was the last time Liverpool won the EPL eh in 1990. to your information that is 15 years ago, so what are you cheering about Heck when was the last time Liverpool ended 2'nd in the EPL. The reality is that your the English version of us. Just because you won CL which you didn't deserve then some of you Liverpool fan think that you have the best team in the world. that is simply pathetic. Besides that is the only thing of any importance that you have won since 1990. at least we have never been relegated from the league like you have.

and one more thing as someone already have mentioned we have won it twice.

liverpoolfc-5times-
16 Dec 05, 20:08

Hand;)yo

Infact the Chelsea 4-1 game was this season. I was in the Kop and several of our lesser worthy fans were leaving the stadium which was making many of us angry, we dont understand how people can leave the stadium. So we belted out our You'll Never Walk Alone anthem in defiance to our own fickle supporters because there is a strong minority of them. Sure be frustrated but never leave your team. The 4-1 result was unrealistic to what the game was actually like so we showed our players that we were still with them even though we were losing heavily to one of our rivals and now things have changed very well. A new club record for clean sheets. Crouch is scoring goals :eek: and we are now in with a slim chance of challenging for the championship.

liverpoolfc-5times-
16 Dec 05, 20:30
That is the silliest post I have seen in a while, if I where you then the last thing I would do is brag, just tell me when was the last time Liverpool won the EPL eh in 1990. to your information that is 15 years ago, so what are you cheering about Heck when was the last time Liverpool ended 2'nd in the EPL. The reality is that your the English version of us. Just because you won CL which you didn't deserve then some of you Liverpool fan think that you have the best team in the world. that is simply pathetic. Besides that is the only thing of any importance that you have won since 1990. at least we have never been relegated from the league like you have.

and one more thing as someone already have mentioned we have won it twice.

Like I said I am not the guy who posted this I am a Liverpool fan defending our supporters because 90% of us are not braggers who are disrespectful like the guy who originally posted this. Read my first post and you will understand what I am saying.

The last time we won the league was 15 years ago just like Inter(probably why I like Inter have a lot of things in common) and we did finish 2nd in the PL in 2002 behind Arsenal but apart from that things have been pretty grim for Liverpool fans for 15 years until 2005.

What we could be cheering about is the fact that we have just won the Champions League for the first time in 20 years in style you may say it was luck and not beautiful but I bet you would of loved it if Inter came from 3-0 down in the CL final against Bilan ;) . Istanbul was a chance for us to try to make up for some of the mistakes we made off the pitch and to try and regain glory again on it. Why do you say we did not deserve to win the Champions League?

We were 2nd in a group with the previous seasons finalists (Monaco) and Quarter Finalists Depor. A special win against Olympiakos when we were 1-0 down and needed to score 3 goals in 45 minutes to get to the last 16 and we did. In the last 16 we defeated a team which topped a group including Real Madrid. Knocked out the Italian Champions Juve in the Quarters. The English Champions in the Semis and then Milan in the final after being 3-0 down.

If we didnt deserve it then I'd like to see a more difficult run from Quarters to Final than what we had. :rolleyes:

Obviously we think Liverpool is the greatest team in the world because it is our team that we support am sure you would regard Inter as the greatest team in the world because you support them?

Anyway my original post was comments against the Liverpool supporter who started the thread and we seem to have gone a little off topic :mad:

Plus I cant seem to quote properly. I didnt want the stupid photos taking up half my post :dielaugh:

liverpoolfc-5times-
16 Dec 05, 20:54
English stadiums are like churches. No flares, no banners(one every 200000 years), no team chants(only some teams have, other are songs), 50% of the people are drunk before the game, or get drunk in it!(they are allowed to drink beers etc in the stadium) I've been quite a lot of times in English stadiums, and I despised them. It absolutely sucks!!! I've only been once in Inter game, didn't have a good look at Curva Nord(i was in Nord 1, next to the Ouest) and want to go to more games there. I even been to a Bologna-Empoli game once, and I admired their style.

The only thing you hear about English fans is how violent they are outside the stadiums(Millwall, Arsenal, Liverpool, Leeds, England fans) And they are definetly racist, but cannot show it. My race is racist too, but we do not express racism as a whole anymore. We still have a good atmosphere in the stadiums though ;)

Italian fans are not as violent. They wouldn't go in other cities just to fight with the fans. Even in lower divisions, the crowds are better than any English or Spanish team(at least low Spanish clubs :P)

I would agree with you about English football generally lacking in personality, atmosphere and noise but those changes came with the all seater stadiums that had to be put in after hillsborough but as a club and supporters Liverpool is special.

Mostly we sit at games because this is law we are not so militant as in Italy in the Kop the singing would just spread but for the moment we do not believe in the directed singing, organising supporters etc. maybe we should and I agree with this but not for the time being.

But for the big games like the Merseyside derby against Everton, the games against Manchester United or a big game with something important going on we stand for the full 90 minutes in the Kop, continious singing chanting nobody else in the country stands for games, atmospheres dull etc. but standing makes for better atmosphere and for example Chelsea game last year was just like the atmosphere of the Old Kop! And we do have flags, banners, special mosaics etc. and No! not just the St Georges flag of England with the words Liverpool on it we would not stoop so low.

siwnetdeer
16 Dec 05, 21:07
Liverpool is among those one teams in europe I can respect cause of the fans and players and board are good people. Maybe I have a tiny little respect for Barcelona too. But the rest can go **** themselves in particular Juventus, Madrid and Chelsea.

brehme1989
16 Dec 05, 21:13
I was talking about English football in general. There's always the exception ;)

liverpoolfc-5times-
16 Dec 05, 21:15
I was talking about English football in general. There's always the exception ;)

Then yes I agree English football in general in that respect is shit with Liverpool being the exception. That must be where our superiority complex comes from ;)

Cro Nerazzurro
16 Dec 05, 21:36
liverpool is of the teams I allways want my teams to paly aganst. They are so overrated and it's never too hard to beat them

shahz_nerazzurri
16 Dec 05, 22:28
What we could be cheering about is the fact that we have just won the Champions League for the first time in 20 years in style you may say it was luck and not beautiful but I bet you would of loved it if Inter came from 3-0 down in the CL final against Bilan ;) . Istanbul was a chance for us to try to make up for some of the mistakes we made off the pitch and to try and regain glory again on it. Why do you say we did not deserve to win the Champions League?

We were 2nd in a group with the previous seasons finalists (Monaco) and Quarter Finalists Depor. A special win against Olympiakos when we were 1-0 down and needed to score 3 goals in 45 minutes to get to the last 16 and we did. In the last 16 we defeated a team which topped a group including Real Madrid. Knocked out the Italian Champions Juve in the Quarters. The English Champions in the Semis and then Milan in the final after being 3-0 down.

If we didnt deserve it then I'd like to see a more difficult run from Quarters to Final than what we had. :rolleyes:

everyone who knows little football know that you guys didnot deserve it, its not about the quality of opposition you get which determines whether you deserve it or not, its actually the way you play the game, the luck you get, the refreeing decisions you get, all the things which were showering upon u guys.

Deportivo and Monaco had totally finished when you guys got them last year, but you still struggled to make it through Leverkusen were bullshit so forget about them. Against Juve u guys shocked them very early in the first leg, but then it was all Gobbi. Delpiero's Penalty was not given, his clear goal was ruled offside. Ofcourse your meida didnt bother elaborating on these points, then in the second leg you guys put 10 men behind the ball, and managed to get the draw. Still it was clear that juve were the better team in the two legs. Agaisnt Chelsea you won with a fluke goal, but I dont care about that, since both the teams were english, so screw that. Against Milan, you guys were hammered totally in the first half, then you got 6 minutes of joy, what was even surprsing that before Smicer's goal, their had been an offside, and the linesman flag had gone up, but some how the refree didnt bother to stop the game. After you 6 minutes, Milan were again the one creating chances, unluckily for them nothing happened, then you guys won on penalties, And then you tell me liverpool deserved it :P :yuck:

the fact remains that uefa & the refree's some how always sides with english teams, maybe they are afraid of your media or whatever. You guys had to kiss uefa's ass for entry into this year's competition, and your FA even managed to get Everton in to it, imagine how Zaragoza must be feeling, they had to go straight to Uefa cup, after similar events when Mardid had won, and came 5th in Laliga. What was Zaragoza's fault, ONLY THAT THEY WERE NOT ENGLISH :finger: Ofcurse Everton proved themselves total shit and even got battered out of the Uefa cup :D, talk about their CL dreams.

I may as well add, then EPL is totally boring and pathetic league with 11 morons trying to wrestle each other. You see these english teams in CL this season and they hardly lok like scoring, kind of ironic that your media accuses italians of playing boring football (in gobbi's case that is very true :D) while your own teams have reduced the usage of sleeping pills, all over the world :D All of your media hype and money is killing football totally, with your knack ot making your avg losers some kind of superstars :finger: looney toones and becks come immeditaly to mind.

I am sorry if I sound really harsh, but I cannot control it, everytime I open my TV to skysports, and see those morons like Andy Gray & Martin Tyler gloating about Looney boy, and all the other so called english superstars, and englands 'GREAT" :D chace at the WC, it really burns me, infact just toda they were showing a survey they had done in Asian countries, that EPL is twice more popluar than SerieA or Laliga, may they need to conduct surveys at places like S.America, where people actually know their football, and not in places, where in places where idiots turn on their TV sets, see Beckham, and start going OOH BECHKAM ;) . Peace

:angel:

Hammoudi
16 Dec 05, 23:31
I hate EPL as well, but let's say the truth. They beat Juve fair and square, and if anything, they beat Juve at their own game!

Against Milan, I have nothing to say. They maybe didn't deserve it based on play, but they did based on heart. I have never seen something like it, and I may never do again. That was history!

Anyway, about fans booing their team and stuff, it all depend on whether the team showed heart or not. Say if in the game against Milan in Serie A's second leg, where we ruled them but lost. Would it have been fair for the fans to come and boo the team? No freaking way!

I don't remember that game against Chelsea, but if the Liverpool team showed heart and grit but lost, then I applaud the fans for supporting them.

BTW, was a Curva nord guy really allowed to come onto the pitch and insult the players? When was that and who allowed him in?

snake
17 Dec 05, 00:04
liverpool is of the teams I allways want my teams to paly aganst. They are so overrated and it's never too hard to beat them

That exact thinking is why Juve, Chelsea and Milan all lost to them.

Miki
17 Dec 05, 02:24
BTW, was a Curva nord guy really allowed to come onto the pitch and insult the players? When was that and who allowed him in?
A Curva Nord representative entered the pitch before the match and read a statement that lambasted the players for their lack of form and commitment to Il Nerazzurri.

Here was the Curva Nord before the match -

http://www.forza-inter.com/tim/Part-2608-61657.jpg

Here was the statement that was read by the Curva Nord representative -

http://www.forza-inter.com/tim/Part-2608-61661.jpg

All of the fans go on strike today!
The Curva Nord will remain empty!
We are all gathered outside the stadio (San Siro)!
We invite all the boys of the Curva Nord to join together and demonstrate with force against these dishonorable bastards!

Ciao,
Tim

snake
17 Dec 05, 02:46
Tim, re-up the pics. cause they dont work for me

Cro Nerazzurro
17 Dec 05, 04:16

I don't care about milan juve and chelski, I hate all of 3 and I was supporting liverpool in all games against them, but I allways would prefer liverpool to face my teams, like inter, arsenal etc. cause liverpool are not strong and dangerous like everyone thinks

and about that curva nord thing, on wich game was that ?

Hammoudi
17 Dec 05, 04:34
Wow, I think I faintly remember an incident like that. I didn't know it was that dramatic, I remember a game against Chievo where the Curva was on strike. Was it during Zac's time?

Anyway, I find that absolutely ridiculous. No wonder alot of Ultras (not only ours) think they are bigger than they are and they interfere in team's business ( I think some of they invaded training grounds at Bologan or Napoli last year demanding 'actions'.)

I respect the fans and all, but there has to be a line drawn. It's leniency like this that leads to them wanting to show their powers by throwing flares, scooters etc.

And I don't get this 'holier than thou' attitude. If some of the players are guilty of disrespecting Inter, then some of the Ultras are guilty of disrespecting us, no examples needed.

What if a player went to the Curva and read a statement against the 'dishonorable bastards' on the Curva that cause us to be fined and our reputation to be damaged? Would they like it?

I just find this to be a joke! Only in Italy.

brehme1989
17 Dec 05, 07:35
Not only in Italy, dear Hamed :P

Anyway, shahz is correct except from the Chelsea game. If that goal was not allowed, Cech would have been suspended, penalty given and then a whole game 11 V 10, coz it was like in the 5th minute ;)

Anywayz, the most ridiculous thing someone could say to defend their football is to say that Real Madrid focuses on English market. Gladly nobody here said so :)
That is what destriyed Real Madrid.
Queiroz as manager :confused:
Woodgate for starting line-up :rolleyes: (had he played, no difference would have occured at Real :P )
Beckham :P (Mr.Popular :D Has some good games but only thing he does is set-pieces and crosses! I could do that and get paid less :finger: )
Gravesen :confused: Just lol at that :dielaugh:
Owen :) (The best transfer the Real administration brought to their team. He and McManaman are really the best English players in recent years, and propably ever. Too bad for him there were others in front of him :lala: )

Now they want Wenger and Henry, which will probably lead them to the Segunda :P :P :P

snake
17 Dec 05, 10:45

I don't care about milan juve and chelski, I hate all of 3 and I was supporting liverpool in all games against them, but I allways would prefer liverpool to face my teams, like inter, arsenal etc. cause liverpool are not strong and dangerous like everyone thinks

i dont care who u went for

Miki
17 Dec 05, 14:14
Udinese - Inter in 00/01, during the managerial reign of Marco *shudder* Tardelli.

That was one baaaaad season.

Ciao,
Tim

Enricos
18 Dec 05, 09:06
Udinese - Inter in 00/01, during the managerial reign of Marco *shudder* Tardelli.

That was one baaaaad season.

Ciao,
Tim

Dont ya mean Inter - Udinese? From the pics I see its clearly a game at the San Siro

Ziyad
18 Dec 05, 12:13
Liverpool remind me of when Milan won their last CL..They werent the greatest team in the tournament but because of that they looked great and solid.I think that since Liverpool despite their game have been about winning first,and with Rafa you know they will go along way..

Right now in the EPL they are looking more solid than ManU and Arsenal.