PDA

View Full Version : So guys, was it worth the wait?

The Count of Anti-Milan
12 Dec 05, 07:17
My Lazio waited 5 years for a derby win, but when it finally came it was well worth it! Di Canio scoring under Curva Sud, just like 16 years before that! :proud: :proud: :proud: Man, I get shivers just thinking about it!

How about last night? Just when they thought they were going to steal another draw...AAAADRIIIANOOOOO!!!!! A perfect "get it right up yours" moment! I screamed so loud my parents wanted to throw me out of the house! :D

To me, it was as emotional as it gets.

Vic
12 Dec 05, 07:25
I have to say it was great that it came! 10 games without a win against them it was just getting too much. To me now this moment is ranked up there with the Sampdoria game!
I love this INTER!!

interista7
12 Dec 05, 07:30
That kind of matches make me realise why football is the NR1 sport!
Personally I was screaming (with two of my buddies) in a pub full of Bilanistas.
Noone reacted, everyone had their mouths shut!
I enjoyed every minute of it. ;)
I'm horny since last night :D ...and I have to work also...but who gives a shit about work??? ;)

Moratti should hire three girls to get a blowjob to Adri..

CafeCordoba
12 Dec 05, 07:34
Definitely was worth waiting. I followed Inter-Sampdoria via radio (Scarpini) so seeing this was absolutely fantastic. Grazie ragazzi! :proud:

snake
12 Dec 05, 09:51
ooooooooooooooo yeah. worth it.

Fabio
12 Dec 05, 14:50
Worth the wait no doubt, let's just hope the roles are reversed now! (for longer!)

Fabio :D

brehme1989
12 Dec 05, 18:46
I'd rather not have to be waiting and have them waiting, but at least we have pulled down one curse :D

shahz_nerazzurri
12 Dec 05, 19:07
I dont know, but if someone gives me the option that I will have to wait another 3 years for a derby win, and that win is exactly going to be the one like yesterday, I wont take it. !!! . I would rather have us winning 1-0 each year.

Yeah and I agree with Yuko, atleast now the curse is broken

Frisko
12 Dec 05, 19:45
Our Non Mollare Mai mentality always re-pays us in the end. Grazie ragazzi!

Ziyad
12 Dec 05, 19:52
To answer your question YES YES OH GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:drool: :D

Stefan
12 Dec 05, 20:53
It was defenitly worth the wait.

Adriano@10
12 Dec 05, 21:44
It was worth the wait, but still i Pray that we never ever have to wait that long again

snake
13 Dec 05, 00:01
lets just hope we dont have to wait that long again.

AMCD
13 Dec 05, 11:54
Well worth the wait and lets hope the tables haver turned for derby wins

What made it more special was the time of the winning goal.

The scenes inside and outside the stadium were incredible. Atmosphere was electric and we were still in the stadium celebrating a half hour singing and dancing which carried on outside the stadium.

A game and atmosphere I'll never forget..........Until next time!!

Miki
13 Dec 05, 13:48
The longer the wait, the sweeter the victory.

It took us 3 long years but we finally got the win we have been looking for all this while. The night was spectacular in many ways, from the choreographies right down to the goals. It will be a night long remembered for years to come.

Ciao,
Tim

svens3lions
13 Dec 05, 19:36
Watched it live on Bravo, well done Inter, made me shout when the winner went in, I dont know why, Italian Football ???

padee
13 Dec 05, 21:21
well worth the wait! awesome atmosphere in curva nord

some of my video clips;

http://media.putfile.com/v114
http://media.putfile.com/v3
http://media.putfile.com/derby338
http://media.putfile.com/derby477
http://media.putfile.com/derby5

Choppin Onions
13 Dec 05, 21:22
Definitely worth the wait. It was made even better by the fact that we were the "home" team. The Meazza look liked it erupted (except for the Curva Sud :P ) when the final whistle was blown. :proud:

What a game! To watch it in person must have been mind-blowing.

FYI - Great videos Padee! :star:

catanha
14 Dec 05, 00:05
I just don't want to wait that long again.

ps. lazio? :lol:

snake
14 Dec 05, 00:16
Watched it live on Bravo, well done Inter, made me shout when the winner went in, I dont know why, Italian Football ???

what do u mean mate? :D

svens3lions
14 Dec 05, 17:30

Inter dont really mean a lot to me, I dont know why I shouted when the ball went in the net.

And not really had a lot of time for Italian Football, bit that was a fine game.

The Argentine midfielder Cambiaso ?? I think was his name, we might let him into the Premiership ;)

catanha
15 Dec 05, 01:46

Inter dont really mean a lot to me, I dont know why I shouted when the ball went in the net.

And not really had a lot of time for Italian Football, bit that was a fine game.

The Argentine midfielder Cambiaso ?? I think was his name, we might let him into the Premiership ;)

:redface:
moron
go back to your "long ball" Premiership...ohh my bad, PL fans don't call it long balls, they call it end to end pace. :lol:

Vic
15 Dec 05, 01:53
Great stuff. I hate that kind of football. Minimal dribbling is seen and build up play is very rare only visible on the top sides. The premiership is not balanced at all.

Cro Nerazzurro
15 Dec 05, 04:42

keep dreaming

snake
15 Dec 05, 05:03
Im not dissin the epl, i think its fine.

but Cambiasso wouldnt go ;)