PDA

View Full Version : Plan: FI meeting on Inter Centenary!

Zamat
22 Dec 05, 21:23
Guys & Girls!

This idea just popped in, what do u think?

The Club's centenary is coming nearer and nearer, and I was thinking that it'd be the perfect opporturnity for all (well, most) of us to meet. There are people from all over the world here, and while it's not such a big deal for us Europeans to get to Milano, for those of you posting from a different continent it's a whole different thing.

So the plan: We should set up a meeting in the spring of 2008, for a game (possibly some big game, but we'll only know at the start of the 2007-2008 season of course) in Milano. There's still more than 2 years left, so everyone willing to participate hopefully has enough time to save for the trip, especially if it's a long one. It'd be the perfect moment, our favorite club's centenary, where all of us can meet.

Thoughts, comments?

minterke
22 Dec 05, 21:54
Alot of us go on vacation Spring Break, and plus you would've had to book your flight and all that sh1t alot earlier. Plus it's $$$..

Adriano@10
22 Dec 05, 21:58
Well i think it s quite a good Idea and i would defenetly be in, since i can drive then and so it would be no problem fore me to go to milan.

darsez
22 Dec 05, 22:31
I would love to go to Milan and watch an Inter match too! But I don't know what my plans are in 2008. I don't even know where I will end up, since I'm graduating in that year. It's an excellent idea though! (Hopefully by that time we are defending our serie A :D )

brehme1989
23 Dec 05, 00:11
I'll be rotting in the military then... Or no :D I'll be in my last school year(i have 7th form :( )

cool_cuchu
23 Dec 05, 02:15
It is tremendeously expensive for me to go to Milan,but one can never know what he will have in 2008....

Marcello
23 Dec 05, 03:01
it would be really expensive for me as im in australia and flights here from there are about 4 grand aperson but if i dont pay for i wont worrie :D

Cheers
Marcello

Handoyo
23 Dec 05, 10:12
:D

Luckily for us, Inter's birthday is on the month of March, which means that there should be a home match. Hopefully, God willing, I will have the time and financial resources to go and celebrate with my fellow Interisti. But honestly, even now, I don't know where the hell I'll be in 2 years.

Hand;)yo

Zamat
23 Dec 05, 11:22
I mean, that was the point. We got 2 years left, so even for those of you who live far -thus the journey is very expensive- have time to save for it. Nothing exact can be said now of course, I just wanted to check if there's anyone willing to participate.

Enricos
23 Dec 05, 15:59
I'm pretty certain that I will be around in 2 years...

Unless something unexpected happens... :)

So: I'm up for it

Handoyo
23 Dec 05, 17:20
I mean, that was the point. We got 2 years left, so even for those of you who live far -thus the journey is very expensive- have time to save for it. Nothing exact can be said now of course, I just wanted to check if there's anyone willing to participate.
I see! I got you now. ;)

Yeah, I've been saving even though I have no specific things to buy anyway so money shouldn't be a problem. Unless, God forbids, my family has to file bankruptcy or something in the future. :scared:

So yeah, other members should do the same too! :scream: There should be no excuse of not owning enough money because this is a long-term plan! :stuckup:;)

Hand;)yo

Hammoudi
24 Dec 05, 04:13
God willing, I will be there, although it doesn't seem probable. But I have the will, I will do my best and hopefully God will proivde the way.

Edlaut
25 Dec 05, 08:52
Well, it's a nice idea to meet each other on our Inter's b/d. For 75% I am in :) The rest depends on where I will be after two years :)

scutzon
01 Jan 06, 01:54
I have been thinking of going to Milan and visiting San Siro and La Curva Nord when I'm in University, which is around 2-3 years later, so it'd be great if we could all meet up someday. Don't know where I'll be though, but most probably either China or USA. So, let's hope that this thread will still be here two years later.

Zamat
01 Jan 06, 20:44
I'll keep working on that. :)

Vic
03 Jan 06, 03:58
I will have to look into this much closer. It would be ideal to be present and witness the atmosphere of the stadium!

Stefan
04 Jan 06, 17:42
I would love to go but I will need to know how much it will cost since I will need to save a lot of money.

Enricos
04 Jan 06, 18:08
I would love to go but I will need to know how much it will cost since I will need to save a lot of money.

It all depends on how long you are planning to stay in Milan...
Rooms can be as cheap as 75 euro per person per night.

For the game, if you get official tickets, it would be something of 25 euro per person for a place in the Curva, if you buy them from dealers I heard it's about 70 euros...

And according to my research, a flight from South-Africa to Milan and back (planes first fly to Frankfurt) should cost you around ZAR 12,361.00, which is 1659.2837 EUR.

Yeah, I have too much spare time ;)

snake
05 Jan 06, 05:33
God willing, I will be there, although it doesn't seem probable. But I have the will, I will do my best and hopefully God will proivde the way.

Yeh its actually a good idea.

Ive always had the thought we should meet for some game but i didnt think which. But now, this makes it a little easier.

05 Jan 06, 05:44
From what u guys r saying one needs 300Euros for the match and accomodation plus air tickets.

Let me check the tickets.

05 Jan 06, 05:49
$2336 for a round fare by BA.

so that amounts to Rs.1,05,120 and 300Euros = Rs. 16200

So total = Rs. 1,21,720

no way will i be able to afford that unless i get a proper full-time job, which at best looks about 2 years away from me.

INTER
11 Dec 07, 15:23
Two years have almost passed... What's the situation in this moment? Are you guys even considering this meeting now? :)

sergiu.inter
11 Dec 07, 15:40
just wanted to open this thread and ask u guys who are going next year to Milan when,cuz i never found it till now :P
i wanna go to milan next year for a match and i said this year i'll go on the 9th of match 2008 to be there in Milan for our Centenary ( we're playing reggina home exactly on the 9th )...but lately i've thought of going in 23 for the derby with rubentus or later on till the season finishes...
and as INTER asked...anyone still going??are we gonna meet and pain the down BLUE in Milan or wtf? :D

Kato
11 Dec 07, 17:11
lets make it inter vs juve, a few of us were planning on going to this anyway.. (me, Zamat, Beka???)

Is close enough to centenary and a fkin good game to go see.. come on guys, save some pennies and come along.. it'll be a laugh

Zamat
11 Dec 07, 18:09
Szasza and myself have already booked our flight tickets for Inter - gobbi.

I'm so proud that my thread was revived after 2 years.... :proud:

INTER
11 Dec 07, 18:18
Can you give some total cost details Zamat? :)

Zamat
11 Dec 07, 18:23
Can you give some total cost details Zamat? :)

Well it depends on how much your flight costs... I booked a budget flight, around 100 Euros total.
Last time I spent around 300 euros total in 3 days (2 nights), in a decent hotel and eating sometimes in restaurant, so it can be done a bit cheaper as well I think.
But count more since this cost doesn't include the trip to the San Siro Store + CN material, which is impossible to resist. :D

INTER
11 Dec 07, 18:27
Well it depends on how much your flight costs... I booked a budget flight, around 100 Euros total.
Last time I spent around 300 euros total in 3 days (2 nights), in a decent hotel and eating sometimes in restaurant, so it can be done a bit cheaper as well I think.
But count more since this cost doesn't include the trip to the San Siro Store + CN material, which is impossible to resist. :D

It's going to be hard to get this kind of money, but I'll try my very best to get them. Of course I was planning to throw a big party for my birthday... now it's totally excluded. sergiu.inter has more luck than me because he's very close to Budapest and surely Milano; I have to cross the whole freaking country just to get to his hometown. :(

P.S. Where do you buy the tickets from? It's the derby so I know they are though to get. They run quick.

sergiu.inter
11 Dec 07, 18:48
It's going to be hard to get this kind of money, but I'll try my very best to get them. Of course I was planning to throw a big party for my birthday... now it's totally excluded. sergiu.inter has more luck than me because he's very close to Budapest and surely Milano; I have to cross the whole freaking country just to get to his hometown. :(

P.S. Where do you buy the tickets from? It's the derby so I know they are though to get. They run quick.

Man...wtf??!!Zamat and Szasza are going....we can go to...u just come in TM and we're off....i'm searching for plane tickets now on the internet...about 140euro...but we need to move fast cuz they'll be expensive the more we get close to the chosen dat...so INTER...what do u say?get a loan or smth....bet your house and maybe u'll win or smth... ;)

INTER
11 Dec 07, 18:51
so INTER...what do u say?get a loan or smth....bet your house and maybe u'll win or smth... ;)

I think nobody will get a Christmas present out of me. That will be the only solution. And my house might be an option too... :lol: Now seriously I really need to get them money, and fast!

sergiu.inter
11 Dec 07, 19:07
I think nobody will get a Christmas present out of me. That will be the only solution. And my house might be an option too... :lol: Now seriously I really need to get them money, and fast!

well i'm serious here....the train to TM is not that expensive,and from here we're almost in Milano ;) i'm looking for tickets right now....i might go from Budapest cuz i might find cheaper plane tickets..

INTER
11 Dec 07, 19:10
well i'm serious here....

I'm serious too, but I can't make any plans until I see some $ in my face. :rolleyes: Talk is cheap.

sergiu.inter
11 Dec 07, 19:17
I'm serious too, but I can't make any plans until I see some $ in my face. :rolleyes: Talk is cheap.

yeah,i know what u mean :P well,we'll keep in touch and see what happens,u never know...we might end up in Milano :D

Zamat
11 Dec 07, 19:20
Only Wizzair has budget flights from Budapest to Milano, 100 Euros was the price 2-3 weeks ago.
(Warning! The price they show initially is not the full price! They add some other shit to it later, about 20-30 euros!)

Kato
11 Dec 07, 19:21
u guys should come over, share a hotel room and u save money on that.

trying to convince friskina to come also.

i'll be there, even though im broke.. just spent £300 on a flight to bologna for new years :lol:

Michal
11 Dec 07, 19:22
Do you really need 2 kidneys INTER???

INTER
11 Dec 07, 19:22
Thanks for the great info Zamat! If anything new appears keep us on date. :)

INTER
11 Dec 07, 19:24
Do you really need 2 kidneys INTER???

I don't understand what you are trying to say Michal; apparently a joke, but I'm very tired and I might not get it.

sergiu.inter
11 Dec 07, 19:27
I don't understand what you are trying to say Michal; apparently a joke, but I'm very tired and I might not get it.

he just told u to sell a kidney dude :D then u'll be able to go to Milano ;)

INTER
11 Dec 07, 19:30
I'm such in a critical situation. :rolleyes: Michal you're giving me ideas... I might get 20 Euros for donating no, not my kidney, some blood.

sergiu.inter
11 Dec 07, 19:35
I'm such in a critical situation. :rolleyes: Michal you're giving me ideas... I might get 20 Euros for donating no, not my kidney, some blood.

hey man,i'm gonna donated some blood myself and give u the money ;)
some blood from the right hand,some blood from the left....the left foot and right foot...well....i'll be able to give u about 100 euros....which means the plane ticket :lol: u just need some more change and that's it :D

INTER
11 Dec 07, 19:49
Shit I might have a good idea. On the site I'm working like all day long we have those google ads. I never asked which is the profit since we are more of a passionate kind of workers. If I can get at least 10 Euros a month it will be more than enough for me. I just have to open a new site and ask people to click all day long. What do you guys think about this? I think that there a lot of guys that sincerely don't give a shit about this, but I'm only asking your opinion. Do you think it will work or not?

Kato
11 Dec 07, 20:13
we tried that before on here and got banned cos we clicked too much :D:D

INTER
11 Dec 07, 20:24
I'll use different IP's. If this is the address of my computer and it's changing they can't ban me! :D

El Cuchu
11 Dec 07, 20:32
maybe you could bet some money on football games?!

btw I am going to Inter-Milan game :boogy:

INTER
11 Dec 07, 20:38

I got this domain covered for a long time now! :D But thanks for the suggestion.

sergiu.inter
11 Dec 07, 20:41

btw I am going to Inter-Milan game :boogy:

he's doing that but he doesn't win enough for a trip to Milano :D

inter-bbilan...sounds nice ;) i shall decide in the near future myself when i'll go

i was thinking of going to Moskow this year to the CL final in which INTER will ( hopefully) play...if i new we would play in the final i wouldn't go to Milano cuz i don't think i'll have the $ for both :D

INTER
11 Dec 07, 20:47
11 Dec 22:37 1.96 Real Madrid v Lazio 1@ 1.36 5.00 EUR 9.80 EUR won
11 Dec 22:36 Schalke 04 v Rosenborg 1@ 1.36
11 Dec 22:36 FC Porto v Beşiktaş 1orX@ 1.06

It's not much but it's very important to me. I'm trying as hard as I can to get every penny out there! :D

INTER - Follow your passion :star:

Kato
11 Dec 07, 20:48
every penny counts man.. give me the addy to click on and i'll do a few haha

sergiu.inter
11 Dec 07, 20:49
11 Dec 22:37 1.96 Real Madrid v Lazio 1@ 1.36 5.00 EUR 9.80 EUR won
11 Dec 22:36 Schalke 04 v Rosenborg 1@ 1.36
11 Dec 22:36 FC Porto v Beşiktaş 1orX@ 1.06

It's not much but it's very important to me. I'm trying as hard as I can to get every penny out there! :D

INTER - Follow your passion :star:

goood...so u already got 10euros...u just need money for the plane ticket and match ticket which is cheap ....u don't have to but INTER stuff ,eat or drink...so if u have enough for that it's all right ;)

INTER
11 Dec 07, 20:51
Katie, how much are we going to pay on the match ticket?

sergiu.inter
11 Dec 07, 20:54
Katie, how much are we going to pay on the match ticket?

3rd tier,17euros or smth like that :lol:

INTER
11 Dec 07, 20:55
Are you kidding me? That sounds way to cheap, I kinda doubt it.

sergiu.inter
11 Dec 07, 20:58
Are you kidding me? That sounds way to cheap, I kinda doubt it.

that was last year ..or smth like that...now it's 21euros...i looked it up :P

edit : http://www.inter.it/en/biglietti/prezzi.html at least that's what they say...dunno if it's for real
i'm off to sleep cuz i have an exam tmrw morning ;)

Kato
11 Dec 07, 21:26
loll i pay 19 euros cos im a girl.. 2 games out of 4 last yr they didnt check my ticket properly.. so just get a 3rd tier green or something

Miki
12 Dec 07, 10:02
we tried that before on here and got banned cos we clicked too much :D:D
Ahahaha. I think it was you, Han & I doing all the clicking. 3 ips generating the majority of clicks. :D

It has come to our attention that invalid clicks have been generated on
the Google ads on your site(s). We have therefore disabled your Google
AdSense account. Please understand that this step was taken in an
effort to protect the interest of the AdWords advertisers.

Ciao,
Tim

Kato
12 Dec 07, 21:25
ahhh malakas!! haha i remember doing like 200 clicks one day, i was fkin bored

INTER
12 Dec 07, 21:32
At least until they noticed did you get some $? :D

Kato
12 Dec 07, 22:30
hmm no we didnt claim it fast enough :D