PDA

View Full Version : Fiorentina - Inter

Pages : [1] 2

06 Feb 06, 03:13
Our next match, away to Foirentina on 8th Feb,2006.

We must win this match to face Juve with supreme confidence. Equally imp that Adriano rediscovers his scoring touch b4 our meeting with Juve.

But we must look out for Luca Toni.

snake
06 Feb 06, 03:44
Forget Moggi, Forget Cheats, Forget Juve.

If we dont win this game then the juve game is close to pointless!

This is make or break, our WHOLE season can be determined by the next two games.

if we fail to beat Fiorentina then scudetto is gone.

Hammoudi
06 Feb 06, 04:11
I think the Scudetto is gone already. It was set and determined that **** will win it. I think it's time we set our sights on 2nd, and put away Fiorentina once and for all.

It will be a tough away game for sure, Toni is re-discovering his touch for the worse time for us.

Pravesh
06 Feb 06, 04:19
Helal's right there and all of us know that too. All the good results we have achieved uptil now will be of no use {to catch Juventus} IF we fail to get 3 pts against Fiorentina. It will be one of the most difficult match of the season for sure, but we will have to get 3 pts here.

Against Chievo, there were some moments where we played great football with all those passes and we also created so many chances. If we are to win against Fiorentina, we gotta utlize our chances.

Adriano will sooner or later come back to his scoring form {atleast for few matches}. So lets hope that he does it, starting against Fiorentina till the end of the season.:D

Thank god we won't be facing Frey this time, as he always manage to do very well against us. How good is their new keeper ? :)

Marcello
06 Feb 06, 04:29
their new keeper aint to good
As said Luca Toni will be the one to Handle in this game hopefull our defence will hold him!! and lets hope Milan dont make it champions league to :D

FORZA RAGGAZI

darsez
06 Feb 06, 05:11
I will break something or kill someone if we get less than 6 points this week :frustrat:

Handoyo
06 Feb 06, 06:06
We can at least say that we won't face our bogey keeper in Frey again. Le Rat (Credit Hamed) has always been superb when he faced the team that brought him to Serie A and he has frustrated the hell out of me everytime he made an impossible save against us.

Toni is rediscovering his scoring touch indeed but he was scoring for free too when we faced him earlier. Our defence has been in incredible form as of late. I am just wondering though, should we use Materazzi instead of Cordoba to partner Samuel for this match? Materazzi - Samuel contained Toni superbly in our first meeting this season and Toni is 20 cm taller than Cordoba.

The most important thing for this match though, is to not have any funny experiment. Fiorentina have won all but one match, that cursed match against Juve, in Florence and our Scudetto mettle will be tested the most there. Stankovic & Veron may have worked against Chievo but either Cambiasso or C.Zanetti is a must. Pizarro & Veron together on the field will spell disaster.

Play it simple Mancini and we have a real chance of winning this match.

Forza Inter! :star:

Hand;)yo

interista7
06 Feb 06, 06:45
Propably Luca Toni is the key to this match, or in other words our defence.
We are going to score one away or the other, since we have many players with scoring abilities, so keeping a clean sheet at the back most likely will decide the game.
May it be our week and get 6 points.

Jimmy
06 Feb 06, 07:48
This game won't make a difference for the Scudetto. Juventus are being handed their victories when needed, so what's the point?

We should however win to maintain our form and second place. Juventus is competing for the love of the referees, so we have to compete against Milan etc.

We should win just because it's Fiorentina and keep our second place. Catching up to Juventus is impossible.

kova9
06 Feb 06, 09:16
Is Cambiasso suspended for this match???

Anyway, 3 points are a MUST in this game..This week is the breaking point of the championship..FORZA INTER!!!!

NimAraya
06 Feb 06, 09:31
Whatever happens in this match, I don't think Inter can beat juventus.

interista7
06 Feb 06, 09:34
Why not?

Edlaut
06 Feb 06, 10:04
Why not?

Maybe because of this:
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/feb6b.html

Johnny Ludlow
06 Feb 06, 11:06
Great! Fachetti shows great courage to speak out like that, and Mancini's irony is rhetorically even more effective. Without direct attack like this, things would never change.

Handoyo
06 Feb 06, 11:27
Johnny, you're back. Where've you been man? ;)

Hand;)yo

Johnny Ludlow
06 Feb 06, 11:40
I don't know Han, at some point I just didn't enjoy posting here anymore. I still love Inter, and follow every match. I guess it's time for me to make a comeback to this great forum.

snake
06 Feb 06, 11:42
I don't know Han, at some point I just didn't enjoy posting here anymore. I still love Inter, and follow every match. I guess it's time for me to make a comeback to this great forum.

i thought ludlow got shot down, good to have u back.

Thug_Paco
06 Feb 06, 12:40
This week man will be some real heartbreaking 180 minutes of football, the second half of these minutes wont count if we dont win on wednesday.

Gotta Keep the Faith Gotta Keep it man

Plz Inter Do us some proud

06 Feb 06, 12:58
their new keeper aint to good
As said Luca Toni will be the one to Handle in this game hopefull our defence will hold him!! and lets hope Milan dont make it champions league to :D

FORZA RAGGAZI
I have not seen him, but www.goal.com has got him down as the keeper of da week for the last round of matches.

Pi
06 Feb 06, 13:12
“Now I will launch a challenge, since there’s someone who talks a lot despite the things which happen to him: I challenge anyone to find a match in which we won for favourable referee episodes from the start to the season up till today. We did not have any favour, others instead had four, five or even six.” - Luciano Moggi

Is he serious?:dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh:

www.goal.com

06 Feb 06, 13:20
Well we have been a bit lucky this season. Lets be honest and admit it ... i can remember 3 matches where we have enjoyed the ref's kindness.

NimAraya
06 Feb 06, 14:09
Well we have been a bit lucky this season. Lets be honest and admit it ... i can remember 3 matches where we have enjoyed the ref's kindness.
Now you were honest or something? so let me be honest TOO, i can remember 300 matches where Old Betch and AC Milan have enjoyed the ref's kidness.

NimAraya
06 Feb 06, 14:16
“Now I will launch a challenge, since there’s someone who talks a lot despite the things which happen to him: I challenge anyone to find a match in which we won for favourable referee episodes from the start to the season up till today. We did not have any favour, others instead had four, five or even six.” - Luciano Moggi

NO! When did anyone see him serious?!!

06 Feb 06, 14:47
Now you were honest or something? so let me be honest TOO, i can remember 300 matches where Old Betch and AC Milan have enjoyed the ref's kidness.
We all know that ... no point in going on and on about it like a broken record.
But when u have been done a good deed, no point in not admitting it. ;)

Mikkel
06 Feb 06, 15:21

www.goal.com

you shall always multiply what Moggi says with 10 and if he says Nil then you have to put 1 in front of it and then multiply it with 10(regarding cheating) then you will have the right nr of times the referee has been in their favour.

so what he is saying is really that the referee has been in their favour 100 times this season. that means that they the referee's decisions have been in their favour 4,3 times in every game.

Frisko
06 Feb 06, 18:17
This game won't make a difference for the Scudetto. Juventus are being handed their victories when needed, so what's the point?

We should however win to maintain our form and second place. Juventus is competing for the love of the referees, so we have to compete against Milan etc.

We should win just because it's Fiorentina and keep our second place. Catching up to Juventus is impossible.
I know it's difficult I know we need a miracle.

But...

Believe Believe Believe Believe Believe Believe Believe Believe Believe

Remember Lazio Remember Lazio Remember Lazio Remember Lazio Remember Lazio

:D ;)

Alex de Large
06 Feb 06, 19:20
Matrix to cover Toni and end of the story.

kova9
06 Feb 06, 20:42
You mean, Matrix to anihilate(spelling) Toni!!? :D

NimAraya
06 Feb 06, 21:06
Matrix to cover Toni and end of the story.
yeah, Matrix to cover Toni and your heart is pounding all the match for penalties, fouls just near the goal and also red card!

Granit
06 Feb 06, 21:41
yeah, Matrix to cover Toni and your heart is pounding all the match for penalties, fouls just near the goal and also red card!

I dont think we should care to much about ONE player...
Samuel and Cordoba will do a good job aganist him(I hope)

Alex de Large
06 Feb 06, 21:43
Guys just remember why Toni don't score us in the last game in the Meazza (1-0) Matrix was behind Toni always, and remember Samuel needs to rest cause if he see yellow card vs Viola he will not play vs Mafia..

Pi
06 Feb 06, 23:56
You have said everything there is to say about this game, we have to win this game if we still want to decide something against juventus.
Toni is an important player but he doesn't play alone. I think if we play with the same "spirit" we played against chievo we have a very good chance to win this game.

snake
07 Feb 06, 00:35
Guys just remember why Toni don't score us in the last game in the Meazza (1-0) Matrix was behind Toni always, and remember Samuel needs to rest cause if he see yellow card vs Viola he will not play vs Mafia..

And lets all remember Julio Cesars amazing 2 saves in that game to deny Toni twice. All hail Julio...

Gaetan
07 Feb 06, 00:35
A perfect week would be gaining 6 points by defeating both Fiorentina and Juventus would keep us in the hunt for the scudetto, but anything less then that keeps us away from it and at the very best, we'll maintain our current form to a certain extent and hopefully end the season ahead of Milan.

I don't think Wednesday will be a let-down game for us. We'll come out with respect for Fiorentina, and I fully expect Imperatore to be the one to score and end his drought. Keep your fingers crossed, this is that week that will decide if we're contenders or pretenders in the case for the scudetto being -8 pts as is.

Wallace
07 Feb 06, 00:42
Well, what can i say? Like Mancini said...don't just focus on Toni.... Pazzini, Fiore and others are all good players and we should also watch out for them...so...using Matrix isn't such a good idea...may be we should let Matrix mark Ibra again..

aquaism
07 Feb 06, 00:45

www.goal.com

no thief will confess, otherwise the prison is full of it.. :D

denial - a symptom of guilty feeling which a person try to hide by expressing the opposite facts of his/her wrongdoing in the past.

Lying - basic skill for rookie and a must have requirement to become a member in mafia chain. the better and improved skill of this will become a master of it

Waleed
07 Feb 06, 00:46
Toni is an enormous portion of Fiorentina's offence. I have seen him get goals just by virtue of being so much bigger than the man marking him. Cordoba marking his an unfair fight and it failed last year against Palermo in the home game against them. Matrix did an awesome job marking Toni out of the game last time out and it is my general opinion that Toni struggles a lot against physical opponents. One player of equal starute to him is much more effective that keeping him at bay by using the attention of two CBs at intervals. Matrix gets my vote for this game although I would worry more about his lack of match practise lately that may cause him to make a mistake (we all know that matrix can take care of his mistakes one way or another ;) ).

Other keys to the game include J Zanetti keeping Jorgensen in his sights at all times. Fiore is also a danger man and Stankovic IF he plays on the wing is going to have to keep his former team mate from becoming too much of an annoyance.

This game can be won but it will take a lot of discpline and character. The Juve game can also be won with even more heart that this game also. Juve look to finally be faltering and looked pretty man against Udine before and after they had a man sent off. I am actually relishing that encounter.

ROAR
07 Feb 06, 01:02
If we want to beat the Viola easly..

we must score in the first 15 mins and dont let any goal in the first half..

Baggio_it
07 Feb 06, 01:15
Hi, I'm new in this forum..

This match is very difficoult, The Fiorentina is a great team, they have players dangerous like: Toni, Pasqual, Pazzini, etc, and a great Coach like Prandelli.

However, Forza Inter.. per tutto ragazzi!!

minterke
07 Feb 06, 02:20
Burdisso at LB!! In Burdisso we trust.

cool_cuchu
07 Feb 06, 02:26
Welcome aboard, Bagio_it...
it will be an extremely difficult match. Hopefuly, we 're lucky enough to close the game sooner so we can save some energy for Gobbi's game..

Wallace
07 Feb 06, 02:59
Burdisso at LB!! In Burdisso we trust.

Yes, I feel a lot more comfortable with Burdisso on the left as well...Now it's just whether he has the experience to take on such great opponent, but it shouldnt be a problem.

Khalifa
07 Feb 06, 03:29
If we win this game, im more than confident that we will beat juvy and start this thing once n for all.

I promised my friends that i will buy them drinks that wednesday if we won.

Forza inter.

Hammoudi
07 Feb 06, 03:31
Welcome Bagio_it, glad to have you on board!

And agree with Mike, I don't want to see the sight of Wome on Wednesday.

Khalifa
07 Feb 06, 03:33
Welcome Bagio_it, glad to have you on board!

And agree with Mike, I don't want to see the sight of Wome on Wednesday.

Hamood, long time...
If wome plays we are dead meat, those guys hussle on their ground and i wanna win this more than i ever wanted to win a game in a long time.

Hammoudi
07 Feb 06, 03:36
Hey Khalifa, how did you make out with the storm today?

BTW, did you know that TLN showed that game (Inter-Chievo) right away when it was done? Man, I was so upset, they said they won't show it. Don't trust them from now on!

Khalifa
07 Feb 06, 03:41
Hey Khalifa, how did you make out with the storm today?

BTW, did you know that TLN showed that game (Inter-Chievo) right away when it was done? Man, I was so upset, they said they won't show it. Don't trust them from now on!

The storm, heh, my law professor simple looked outside and said everyone leaves so they can get back home before it gets worse.

The chievo inter game, i was supposed to be woken up by a certain Raed so i can go watch it at his place on RAI, heh, he overslept and i woke up just in time to find some stream and watched clearly on CCTV 5.

And yes, i know what they did to everyone else, kinda of a screw up man, jus like joe and that gurl who supports palermo on the show...heh.

So did u manage to see it at the end?

Hammoudi
07 Feb 06, 03:52
I came across it by mistake, and was so upset that I almost swore I won't watch it! But then I went and caught the second half :D

Franco
07 Feb 06, 04:04
It's about time for Adriano to score again. I'm sure this is happenning if Recoba plays ;) My Team would go like this

------------Julio Cesar
Capitano-Cordoba-Materazzi-Burdisso
------------Cambiasso------------
--Figo---------Veron-------Deki
--------------------Recoba-
----------Adriano-----------

Of course this will be a tough match. I'm not sure that materazzi should play bcoz he always does great against juve :P

bjwam4
07 Feb 06, 04:37
If Recoba is match ready then I would sub him if we can't score with Adriano or Cruz..

Edlaut
07 Feb 06, 06:05
My opinion is - Recoba will not be fielded tomorrow. Manchio will keep him for Juve.
Regarding Matrix - i don't want to see him tomorrow as well: he's good player, but awfuly dangerous. Gobbies are afraid of catching up, they will make everything to make Firenze win. Matrix play can bring some unfair penalty to Fiorentina. It's better to use Burdisso and Samuel.
I praise the Lord! Don't let the corruptible referries to make any unfair decision against us. Let the strongest win!
And we are stronger!

Wallace
07 Feb 06, 08:03
I think we should let Recoba come in for the last 15 minutes if we were leading....though i'm quite sure he'll come on anyway if he's on the bench..just a try out before the Juve game...

Marcello
07 Feb 06, 10:37
I think we should let Recoba come in for the last 15 minutes if we were leading....though i'm quite sure he'll come on anyway if he's on the bench..just a try out before the Juve game...

Ezaclty!!

I really wana see a Adriano-Recoba start up ... Recoba when he plays he looks much more Hungrey!!

Forgod forbid lets win this game and where coming Zebra *****es

snake
07 Feb 06, 10:48
oh geez,

if any of Burdisso (http://www.inter.it/aas/squadra/player1?codgioc=G0769&L=en&stagione=2005/06), Cambiasso (http://www.inter.it/aas/squadra/player1?codgioc=G0768&L=en&stagione=2005/06), Samuel (http://www.inter.it/aas/squadra/player1?codgioc=G0790&L=en&stagione=2005/06), Stankovic (http://www.inter.it/aas/squadra/player1?codgioc=G0764&L=en&stagione=2005/06), C.Zanetti (http://www.inter.it/aas/squadra/player1?codgioc=G0682&L=en&stagione=2005/06) get a yellow card then they cant play VS juve.

shit. those 3 middle names are so important.

Marcello
07 Feb 06, 10:54
sorry will Favali be able to play this match?

And you pick? Burdisso or favalli

NimAraya
07 Feb 06, 11:47
oh geez,

if any of Burdisso (http://www.inter.it/aas/squadra/player1?codgioc=G0769&L=en&stagione=2005/06), Cambiasso (http://www.inter.it/aas/squadra/player1?codgioc=G0768&L=en&stagione=2005/06), Samuel (http://www.inter.it/aas/squadra/player1?codgioc=G0790&L=en&stagione=2005/06), Stankovic (http://www.inter.it/aas/squadra/player1?codgioc=G0764&L=en&stagione=2005/06), C.Zanetti (http://www.inter.it/aas/squadra/player1?codgioc=G0682&L=en&stagione=2005/06) get a yellow card then they cant play VS juve.

NOOO!! You're kidding!!

interista7
07 Feb 06, 11:55
oh geez,

They'd better be careful then...
This also could mean some changes in our line-up tomorrow...:rolleyes:

Pravesh
07 Feb 06, 11:57
Cambiasso and Samuel's too important for the Juventus game. As for Stankovic, Cesar is there and I guess Cesar's gonna do well in that game if he's fit to play.;)

Gaetan
07 Feb 06, 12:15
My opinion is - Recoba will not be fielded tomorrow. Manchio will keep him for Juve.

Which is a big mistake. I hope Mancio realizes that Cruz & Adriano aren't working well together and that it'd be important for Recoba to get into a match prior to the Juventus game to get rid of the rust and/or some jitters left in him.

We cannot afford to lose Cambiasso or Samuel for the game VS Gobbi due to a yellow card either. Ouch!

07 Feb 06, 14:47
JC
JZ-Cordoba-Materazzi-Kily
Figo-Veron-Stan-Solari
Adriano-Cruz

I picked Kily at LB coz if Favalli does not recover on time and Burdisso picks up a yellow, we will only have Wome for Juve match.
Also Solari on the LW, but Mancini wont let that happen

07 Feb 06, 14:50
On paper it may look an under-strength team, but if u THINK we r not that weak.

Stan did a gr8 job as CM.
Solari -->> When played, he has done reasonably well.
Kily as LB -->> He does defend well.
Materazzi -->> play him now coz we cant afford to play him vs Juve and concede tons of free-kicks.

Deepak
07 Feb 06, 16:34
If we win both the matches this week and win all the matches after that , that final result in May will be Inter being second after Juventus with the difference of 5 points as Juve are gonna win all the matches as well by pleasing the f***ing refrees and fixing the matches... that's how moggi knew before the seria started this season that we r gonna be second!!!!!!

07 Feb 06, 17:20
Goalkeepers: 1 Francesco Toldo, 12 Julio Cesar Soares, 22 Paolo Orlandoni

Defenders: 2 Ivan Ramiro Cordoba, 3 Nicolas Burdisso, 4 Javier Zanetti, 11 Sinisa Mihajlovic, 23 Marco Materazzi, 25 Walter Samuel, 33 Pierre Wome

Midfielders: 5 Dejan Stankovic, 6 Cristiano Zanetti, 7 Luis Figo , 8 David Pizarro, 14 Juan Sebastian Veron, 18 Cristian Kily González, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 21 Santiago Solari

Strikers: 9 Julio Ricardo Cruz, 10 Adriano, 20 Alvaro Recoba

07 Feb 06, 17:21
Both Solari and Recoba are called up !!!

Wallace
07 Feb 06, 17:36
Finally!!Recoba is Back:D
----------------J.Cesar
---J.Z-----Cordoba----Matrix----Burdisso
--Figo-----Veron------C.Zanetti---Solari
----------Adriano------Recoba

Baggio_it
07 Feb 06, 20:42
My Squad for this game is:

--------------- Julio Cesar -------------
- Zanetti - Cordoba - Samuel - Burdisso -
- Figo - Cambiasso - Veron - Stankovic -
------------ Recoba - Adriano -----------

I think that Mancini will use that team..

They need caring of the Yellow Card.

Forza Ragazzi.

Granit
07 Feb 06, 22:45
My Squad for this game is:

--------------- Julio Cesar -------------
- Zanetti - Cordoba - Samuel - Burdisso -
- Figo - Cambiasso - Veron - Stankovic -
------------ Recoba - Adriano -----------

I think that Mancini will use that team..

They need caring of the Yellow Card.

Forza Ragazzi.

I dont think Recoba will play.. He will only play the last 15 min. or so..

Gaetan
07 Feb 06, 23:00
It would make my day to see Recoba start the match. That being said, I just don't think Mancio will be comfortable starting him. Too bad, because that's the only way I feel that he would be both mentally & physically prepared for any playing time this weekend vs Juventus by getting 90 minutes under his belt.

It'll be interesting to see if Burdisso starts at left back and how he performs, he certainly held his own and did well vs Chievo.

Inter101
07 Feb 06, 23:33
I'd love to see solari play instead of wasting some more talent on the bench.

Choppin Onions
08 Feb 06, 00:10
Nice to see Chino back, even if he wont be starting. All those yellow cards make things tough for Mancio so hopefully he makes the right choices. I'd hate to lose even one of Cambiasso, Samuel and Nico for the Juve game.:nervous:

Then again, this isn't a game where we can slip up so I'd be tempted to play an almost full-strength team against Viola. The only player I might consider resting would be Cambiasso as he is the one player we cannot afford to lose to suspension.

Cesar
JZ Cordoba Samuel Nico
Figo Veron CZ Deki
Cruz Adriano

snake
08 Feb 06, 00:53
I would play Matrix. I jsut have a feeling his gona get a yellow trying to stop toni lol.

aquaism
08 Feb 06, 01:03
i think that recoba won't be on his 100% form. although he can be dangerous out of nowhere... hope he'll do above average in this important match

regarding matrix, he is psyched up to "rape" toni up tonight :D

snake
08 Feb 06, 06:25
i got 200 bucks riding on this game.

so dont **** up inter!!!

NimAraya
08 Feb 06, 08:03
Nice to see Chino back, even if he wont be starting. All those yellow cards make things tough for Mancio so hopefully he makes the right choices. I'd hate to lose even one of Cambiasso, Samuel and Nico for the Juve game.:nervous:

Then again, this isn't a game where we can slip up so I'd be tempted to play an almost full-strength team against Viola. The only player I might consider resting would be Cambiasso as he is the one player we cannot afford to lose to suspension.

Cesar
JZ Cordoba Samuel Nico
Figo Veron CZ Deki
Cruz Adriano
But I think Samuel is more important than Cambiaso for Juve clash. I think Mance better play Materazzi tonight, altough I don't feel comfortable with this, But what can we do with this mess?! In fact, I believe Manci better rest both of them, Inter just need to play like sunday, that surely ends with a win, so don't mind if Cambiaso and Samuel won't play. But about Juve clash, they are necessity, So Much!

NimAraya
08 Feb 06, 08:04
I'd love to see solari play instead of wasting some more talent on the bench.
I think so. But you have to say it to Mancini.

Wallace
08 Feb 06, 08:18
J.Z-Miha-Cafe-Burdisso
Imagine this back line :star: :star: :star: :D :D :D

Pravesh
08 Feb 06, 08:41
J.Z-Miha-Cafe-Burdisso
Imagine this back line :star: :star: :star: :D :D :D

No way !! :lol: I don't trust Miha at all. :D

Jimmy
08 Feb 06, 11:38
Certainly Toni is the one we need to build our defence around. God knows I don't think much of Materazzi, but he is very good at isolating strikers like Toni.

I'm therefore hoping for this lineup:

Julio Cesar

Zanetti - Materazzi (man-mark Toni) - Samuel - Cordoba

Figo - Veron - Cambiasso - Stankovic

Cruz - Adriano

The position of Materazzi and Samuel should be decided depending on which flank Toni will look for the most.

Materazzi 23
08 Feb 06, 11:52
Indeed, Materazzi must mark Toni then we will win tonight.:)

Handoyo
08 Feb 06, 12:09
I personally will not even risk Cambiasso for this match. Call me biased but to me, he is the single most important player in our squad and to lose him against Juve will be the biggest blow I can think of. C.Zanetti is a good backup and since, with all due respect, Juventus is a much tougher opponent, C.Zanetti should be used against Fiorentina and Cambiasso against Juve.

As for the strikers, I would take the risk of starting Recoba here. Recoba may be lacking match fitness, but that is exactly why I want him to start. No way can a delicate player like Chino be fully fit in less than a week to start against such a demanding opponent like Juve. Hence, Chino will be the trump card against Juve while Cruz will start that against Juve.

Hand;)yo

Granit
08 Feb 06, 12:19
i got 200 bucks riding on this game.

so dont **** up inter!!!

Damn...you made a bet with some one or what..?

snake
08 Feb 06, 12:48
Damn...you made a bet with some one or what..?

yeh betting company lol

Granit
08 Feb 06, 13:15
yeh betting company lol

haha..
I really really hope you win :D

Franco
08 Feb 06, 13:39
We all hope he win --;;

I think Materazzi should play both games. Why? Because Toni and Ibra should be afraid of him =) I hope Mancini hears me :)

And it's great new that Chino has been called up! I really hope he starts today and sunday because i'm tired of seeing a partnership adriano-cruz that doesnt work :(

Ziyad
08 Feb 06, 14:12
I thought one of Matrix's best games was against Fiorentina...So i wouldnt mind him playing.

He is effective if he doesnt lose that one screw keeping him from killing someone with a tackle..

bjwam4
08 Feb 06, 15:03
Forza Inter!!!! I'm gotta go to class guys and might miss the first half. I think Recoba should at least get some playing time today. As for Matrix, Id rather see him in this game than against JUVE.

I have a good feeling about this game, I know we are gonna win.

Frisko
08 Feb 06, 17:23
I personally will not even risk Cambiasso for this match. Call me biased but to me, he is the single most important player in our squad and to lose him against Juve will be the biggest blow I can think of. C.Zanetti is a good backup and since, with all due respect, Juventus is a much tougher opponent, C.Zanetti should be used against Fiorentina and Cambiasso against Juve.

As for the strikers, I would take the risk of starting Recoba here. Recoba may be lacking match fitness, but that is exactly why I want him to start. No way can a delicate player like Chino be fully fit in less than a week to start against such a demanding opponent like Juve. Hence, Chino will be the trump card against Juve while Cruz will start that against Juve.

Hand;)yo
To me, it doesn't make sense to take too many risks tonight. After all, if we don't win, it's over, we'll just try to beat Juve for pride but it won't make a difference.

I think we gotta play the best possible 11.

Pravesh
08 Feb 06, 17:41
To me, it doesn't make sense to take too many risks tonight. After all, if we don't win, it's over, we'll just try to beat Juve for pride but it won't make a difference.

I think we gotta play the best possible 11.

That's my point as well. ;)

Fiorentina's not bottom table team against whom we can afford to rest some players. And we are not in Juve's position either.;)

Interclub Scotland
08 Feb 06, 18:03
Team; 4-4-2

Cesar

JZ Cordoba Samuel Burdisso

Figo Veron Cuchu Dejan

Adriano Cruz

FORZA RAGAZZI!!

Tanel
08 Feb 06, 18:14
Mancini agrees with us. I'm nervous, but not much.

Frisko
08 Feb 06, 18:16
That's my point as well. ;)

Fiorentina's not bottom table team against whom we can afford to rest some players. And we are not in Juve's position either.;)
Mancini agrees with us ;)

Forza ragazzi!!

Thug_Paco
08 Feb 06, 18:17
Big Match Very Big Match

Interclub Scotland
08 Feb 06, 18:20
I`m nervous and don`t mind admitting it.

This is a massive game for our season and a win will set us up for Sunday night.

kova9
08 Feb 06, 18:22
Yep I'm nervus too..I have an exam tommorow morning,but the hell with it I'm waiting for the match!!! FORZA INTER!!! Non Mollare Mai!!!!

Fabio
08 Feb 06, 18:23
FIORENTINA V INTER: LINE-UPS
Wednesday, 08 February 2006 19:50:30 FLORENCE - Official line-ups for tonight's Serie A Week 24 match at the Artemio Franchi stadium:

FIORENTINA: 22 Lobont; 21 Ujfalusi, 3 Dainelli, 2 Kroldrup, 23 Pasqual; 10 Fiore, 32 Brocchi, 17 Pazienza, 20 Jorgensen; 8 Bojinov, 30 Toni
Subs: 13 Roccati, 5 Gamberini, 18 Montolivo, 19 Jimenez, 26 Pancaro, 27 Di Loreto, 29 Pazzini
Coach: Cesare Prandelli

INTER: 12 Julio Cesar; 4 J. Zanetti , 2 Cordoba, 25 Samuel, 3 Burdisso; 7 Figo , 14 Veron, 19 Cambiasso, 5 Stankovic; 9 Cruz, 10 Adriano
Subs: 1 Toldo, 8 Pizarro, 18 Kily González, 20 Recoba, 21 Solari, 23 Materazzi, 33 Wome
Coach: Roberto Mancini

Referee: Matteo Trefoloni (Siena

NERVOUS! NON MOLLARE MAI!

Fabio ;)

intermilansg
08 Feb 06, 18:33
will fiorentina purposely lose to us? :)

chalon
08 Feb 06, 18:34
Stream working perfect, good line-up......we have to win this one!!!

kova9
08 Feb 06, 18:39
It started!! Lets kick ass!!! FORZA RAGAZZI!!!

Tanel
08 Feb 06, 18:44
We're down.

kova9
08 Feb 06, 18:46
Crap!!!

My stream is late,who scored?

Tommi
08 Feb 06, 18:46
We´re down, thanks to Cesar. :wallbang:

shahz_nerazzurri
08 Feb 06, 18:47
SCREW IT. 1-0 to fiorentina, according to livescore. I am watching the match on PPV live, so its like 5 min behind. havent seen the goal. BUT WE ARE DOWN!!!!!!!

kova9
08 Feb 06, 18:48
Dammit Cesar!!! Grow up!!

Internazionale
08 Feb 06, 18:50
ah man dat was an ugly goal wtf

cesar should have had that wtf was that dive

shahz_nerazzurri
08 Feb 06, 18:51
DUUH stupid mistake by Cesar. Eventhough it was a great kick by Brocchi

chalon
08 Feb 06, 18:54
That shot wasn't that hard to save

shahz_nerazzurri
08 Feb 06, 18:56
ooh Great work by Deki, The fiorentina defender blocked adriano very well. Figo was also close

brehme1989
08 Feb 06, 19:05
PHUCK Corradi missed a great chance for Parma :rolleyes:

How we doing...?

Enricos
08 Feb 06, 19:07
Adriano should've burried that right-footed shot :wallbang::wallbang:

kova9
08 Feb 06, 19:13
Parma lead!!!! sorry Han...

kova9
08 Feb 06, 19:13
We are pilling on the preassure,but their keeper is very good..C'mon Inter!!!

Frisko
08 Feb 06, 19:14
We don't deserve to be down, dominating the game.

Figo is fantastic today, our best player for sure.

Bad performances so far by Julio Cesar (bad mistake), Burdisso (clumsy) and Adriano (bad miss).

Dejan is growing. Cambiasso rocks as always.

kova9
08 Feb 06, 19:18
Dammit!!

Hammoudi
08 Feb 06, 19:20
but their keeper is very good

Almost every other keeper we meet is great. Isn't it time we get it that our strikers aren't really good?

Alex de Large
08 Feb 06, 19:23
oh ****.... we deserve to be winning and not losing, GOD don't make viola give scudetto to the mafia... they also hate gobbi...
Introduce Recoba now is one solution.

kova9
08 Feb 06, 19:24
1st half lenght was 44.57. I thought that it should last at least 45 minutes..!!! :fero:

darsez
I started watching this game at 30th minute. I don't see Cruz touching the ball at all :wallbang:

Ziyad
We can score here...Believe me it was all us after the goal.We just need some players to move better without the ball.We also need to get the ball to Adriano and Cruz inside the box...

Cesar's mistake was costly that shot was nothing special

kova9
Yep we need Recoba absolutely...Cruz showed nothing..

Fabio
08 Feb 06, 19:25
This has been one of the games we have dominated the most yet lady luck is not on our side (is it ever?). JC was certainly at fault for the goal but our right side (JZ & Figo) have been brilliant!

FORZA INTER!

Fabio ;)

Fabio
08 Feb 06, 19:25
1st half lenght was 44.57. I thought that it should last at least 45 minutes..!!! :fero:

Exactly..just as we had a throw in a good position too!

Fabio :fero:

Jimmy
08 Feb 06, 19:26
It saddens me that those who said that Julio Cesar was a disaster in the making, has been proven right. That mistake can be costful.

Adriano seriously need to step up his game. How many of these non-scoring periods where we say the same thing over and over again, can he have during a season?

Hammoudi
08 Feb 06, 19:27
Was JZ on a yellow-card caution before the game? I hope not.

Edlaut
08 Feb 06, 19:27
******* Trefoloni
This man never brings us luck. When I saw his face before the match, I wanted to throw my TV away.
Yellow card for our Capitano, two 'fouls' by Figo, and hw have whistled about first time ending on 44:37. ******* man!!!! I hate him

Inter is dominating, but was really playing for 3 minutes. Lobont made 2 incredible saves, first from Veron, then after just 20 sec. from Deki.

We are wasting the rest of available time. Too academic.
Please, be more agressive. We have to win, I can't imagine the loss. Ready to cry.
Juve is drawing the game, that's a chance!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, Lord!!!

Edlaut
08 Feb 06, 19:29
Sorry, my thoughts are blown up, can't say anything now :(

shahz_nerazzurri
Figo is so far our best player. He had two or three great crosses. Eventhough we have been mostly playing in the Viola half, we havent been that threatning, apart from that Cambiasso shot, that was blocked by Kroludrup.
Cruz, I dont even know that he is playing!!!!!!!. Recoba should be introduced as soon as possible.

chalon
I want Recoba in, Cruz is not doing much, but then again, almost every attack we have come from crosses, and Cruz is better heading than Recoba.....

Also we are using the right side too much, well we don't have nobody left footed on the left......

J zanetti
08 Feb 06, 19:31
We are the better team by far. Typical us being down though. Poor J Cesar as he picked the wrong game to make such mistake. If we continue like this and keep tight at the back we should at least score another one. However as we all know only 1 more goal may not be enough for Sundays showdown.

Forza Ragazzi

p.s Mancini was way too upset about the early finish to the 1st half!

Granit
08 Feb 06, 19:31
Was JZ on a yellow-card caution before the game? I hope not.

Dose this mean that he is suspended against Juve..?

Edlaut
08 Feb 06, 19:32
I am going to watch the second half, crossing my fingers. Mates, I hope tomorrow I will get for you 3 goal-links from inter.ae (I hope Inter scores 3)

Edlaut
08 Feb 06, 19:33
btw, what the f**** funs were chanting before the game? I heard only Manchini, and Francesko Toldo in other chant

Tanel
Hence, we may be dominating, but players are now so nervous to score that goals that they can't do shit. We're gonna lose 2:1 I guess. :(

Anyway, my respect to the guy who said Cesar will screw up sooner or later.

J zanetti
oh btw - Adri shouldnt have any holiday this year. Stay in Appiano and work on your bloody right food :frustrat:

darsez
08 Feb 06, 19:35
I hope Recoba comes in before 60th minute.
Btw, JZ is not cautioned. It's CZ who's cautioned. The inter.it guys mixed them up earlier.

Frisko
08 Feb 06, 19:37
It saddens me that those who said that Julio Cesar was a disaster in the making, has been proven right. That mistake can be costful.

Talk about over-reacting and being unfair to a player who has been brilliant for the whole of his debut season. Adriano costed us just as much by deciding to go for goal instead of doing an easy pass to Cruz who was free in the centre.

Oh and Jardinero bashers, remember that Adri didn't do anything more than Cruz (apart from missing a huge chance).

Tommi
08 Feb 06, 19:37
No, J Zanetti wont be suspended.

We were the better team, but if Cesar would´ve saved that Brocchi´s shot, Fiorentina would´ve been more offensive. After the goal, they´re concentrating more in their defensive play. Cant blame them...

Now introduce Recoba and take Adriano out [by saying that, Adriano will score soon!].

Cruz will be very useful for those wonderful £igo crosses [cant believe i´m praising £igo here!]

Three points are a must, as sad as is sounds.

Tanel
08 Feb 06, 19:49
Done, as I said before. 0:2

Ziyad
08 Feb 06, 19:49
Thats it !!!!!

I guess all we can pray for tonight is a miracle from Parma

Zamat
08 Feb 06, 19:50
2-0.

I switched off the TV.

Ziyad
08 Feb 06, 19:50
We need Recoba in now...U never know

shahz_nerazzurri
08 Feb 06, 19:51
Crap. Game over. Scudetto Over. Season Over.
BYE BYE BYE.
Congrats Gobbi

Ziyad
08 Feb 06, 19:51
Damn I bet Adriano is suspended for next match...Stupid stupid stupid thing to do

Tanel
08 Feb 06, 19:52
I hope Parma loses. I don't want to have no single hope of Scudetto anymore. This team has absolutely no idea how to play in big matches.

Tommi
08 Feb 06, 19:52
I bet so too.

That really looked like a punch, punch from a frustrated man...

Poor defending lead to their 2nd goal. Oh crap! I had so high hopes! :(

J zanetti
08 Feb 06, 19:53
how pathetic, a fluke goal in their second or third proper shot at goal! how phucking oathetic! :yuck: When you are not meant to win, then you are not - simple as that! :|

kova9
08 Feb 06, 19:53
Give me a goalkeeper!!!Cesar is phucking crap!!! His positioning:lol:

J zanetti
08 Feb 06, 19:54
Damn I bet Adriano is suspended for next match...Stupid stupid stupid thing to do
The way he is playing it might be a + for us!

Frisko
08 Feb 06, 19:54
2nd goal is Samuel's fault.

Tommi
08 Feb 06, 19:55
Not just might, it would be a bonus for us...and probably for him as well.

Recoba for Cruz! Not Adriano? Pfff!

intermilansg
08 Feb 06, 19:55
same crap all over again, goals being scored easily by opposition when your main defensive mid is so high up the pitch................

Internazionale
08 Feb 06, 19:56
hmmmm

we never win big teams .....no spirit wat so ever

shahz_nerazzurri
How stupid can u get Adriano, just b/c he cant score, he takes out his frustation. I hope he gets suspended. We'll be better off with out him in the juve game

Tanel
Recoba is on.

kova9
08 Feb 06, 19:57
LOL Parma :lol: :D

interista7
08 Feb 06, 20:00
That's it for this year...
Fack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex de Large
How intelligent, instead of quit any defence he quit the only attacking player who can score a figo or recoba cross.... cruz.... aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Marcello
FKN HELL man are we playing soccer or what!!!!! Comon Recoba can do it!!!!!!!!

Ziyad
08 Feb 06, 20:02
Kily for Cambiasso...Man i dont think Mancio is able to sub Stan

Granit
08 Feb 06, 20:06
Kily for Cambiasso...Man i dont think Mancio is able to sub Stan

Yea, and thats ****ed up! :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

Marcello
08 Feb 06, 20:06
What da hell now this ??? Cuhu> kily ??

kova9
08 Feb 06, 20:07
He is saving him for Gobbi since he is on caution..

kova9
08 Feb 06, 20:10
We need a WORLD CLASS striker for the next season,since we don' have one in the team, and Inter always had at least 1 in the past..

Enricos
08 Feb 06, 20:11
Altough this game sucks, if Parma keep Juve at bay I will still believe in the Scudetto :nervous:

Ziyad
08 Feb 06, 20:12
I cant believe how as good as Adriano is with his left that he sucks this much with his right...

NimAraya
08 Feb 06, 20:13
Altough this game sucks, if Parma keep Juve at bay I will still believe in the Scudetto :nervous:
Dream On!

Frisko
08 Feb 06, 20:13
We need a WORLD CLASS striker for the next season,since we don' have one in the team, and Inter always had at least 1 in the past..
There we go, we win 11 games in our last 12, we lose one and people start talking about buying players :wallbang:

Tanel
08 Feb 06, 20:14
Recoba!!!!

Ziyad
08 Feb 06, 20:14
RecoBABBBABABABABABABABABABA

WHhat a goal...Lets go for the draw

Enricos
08 Feb 06, 20:15
Dream On!

I don't think so guys... Juventus is having troubles with Parma at home... They really aren't doing good, I believe they can drop enough points for us to get back...

Internazionale
08 Feb 06, 20:16
RecoBABBBABABABABABABABABABA

WHhat a goal...Lets go for the draw

i wish man i wish

kova9
This is hilarious!! No.10 is just tripping over the ball,like he is drunk..He used to miss goals,but now he is missing even the ball..You can't play football lie that even at my club Mister Leite Ribeiro! :fero:

Tommi
What a goal indeed! Recoba!!! :star:

Now please, another ´Sampdoria finish!´

Jesse
08 Feb 06, 20:17
Come on, draw baby draw!

-MCN

kova9
08 Feb 06, 20:18
Grande Chinito!!!

Tanel
08 Feb 06, 20:18
I said this game will finish 2:1.. We will not draw it. ;)

Frisko
08 Feb 06, 20:19
Come on come on come on let's do it! Please guys please!

Granit
Great goal from Chino- --(2-1)

Pulsar36
I gotta prepare myself to let go.....

Mission FAILED

Abort Coppa Abort Coppa

Paris Here we come

Ziyad
08 Feb 06, 20:22
I tell you its not soo BAD

Internazionale
08 Feb 06, 20:23
for now im just checking the juve score ..

god plzz plzz let them draw

Internazionale
08 Feb 06, 20:24
good juve drew

now we have 2 phcuking win juve ...

Tanel
So we lost.

shahz_nerazzurri
we still have a few minutes. PLZ GUYS PLZ Score. Juve have failed to win

YEAH WE LOST. STUPID STREAM

InterFan
Not so bad?

It was our last opportinity.
Now winning Juventus doesn't mean anything but a respect.
And I have a doubt weather we can win them.

Actually, if someone has more chance to win, it's them.

NimAraya
08 Feb 06, 20:25
Today was a nightmare for me and with this night I spent with this matches, i'm feeling completely dead! F.ck your changes Mancini!! You're one of the stupidest coaches in changings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tanel
08 Feb 06, 20:26
That loss is very bad, considering the fact that with a win, we would have cut the gap to 6. But I lost my belief after tonight. Even a win againist Juventus won't give me my hope back.

NimAraya
08 Feb 06, 20:26
I think Stankovic must fall dead to being subtitued!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kova9
08 Feb 06, 20:29
There we go, we win 11 games in our last 12, we lose one and people start talking about buying players :wallbang:

Its an irony Frisko..;)

Jimmy
08 Feb 06, 20:29
That was that. We choked on an evening which would have been important if we had won. But we choked.

Our strikers are ridiculously underperforming and has done so during the entire season. Adriano can't be known as a world-class player just yet. He has the potential to be, but his scoring droughts during the season is screwing us. Cruz is Cruz. Not exactly the most dependable player there is. Tonight he sucked.

Credit to Fiorentina for awesome defence. Too bad for us their goals are absolute shit, where one is a screw-up from our keeper and the other a failed shot which becomes a perfect pass (how many of these kind of goals do we concede each season?).

Congrats to Juventus, you damn scums.

Tommi
08 Feb 06, 20:31
That loss is very bad, considering the fact that with a win, we would have cut the gap to 6.
That´s true and that´s why this result hurts/frustrates the hell out of me.

Our midfield was pretty great today [at least £igo was], but some defensive errors [Cesar and Samuel] cost us this match. It didn´t help either that our strikers dont know how to score [apart from Recoba´s awesome free-kick].

Deepak
08 Feb 06, 20:31
I heard Juve got penalty in the last five minutes but failed to score... it must have been contraversial as well...
We need to win the Derby-Italia, but playing like today wouldnt work Juve, they are better than Fiorentina.
Sad that we lost but glad Juve drew.. there is still some hope...

shahz_nerazzurri
08 Feb 06, 20:32
I dont agree with you guys. Todays result was wrose for Gobbi's. They failed to win at home to a relegation threatened team, while we lost away to a championsleague contender.
B/C of Parma, we are still in the scudetto race, Juve are in sucking form at the moment, as they have failed to beat parma at home, and should have LOST to Udinese at home, but for the ref.!!!
WE still have 10% chance of winning the scudetto, AND WE NEED TO BEAT GOBBI, ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT. Even a draw would mean bye bye scudetto.

Enricos
If we win against Juve the gap will be 6 points, which we would have to close in 14 games

That isn't impossible guys, it really isn't

Just keep your faith :star:

kova9
I said this game will finish 2:1.. We will not draw it. ;)

Oh cut the crap!! Why did you watch it then if you knew??!! :fero: :wallbang:

Thug_Paco
08 Feb 06, 20:33
The day juve finally give us a chance, We again cant grab it. We are born failures how many times do we fail on the big occassion. Its just sad that it has to happen just when the hopes were rising again.

Oh well thats the same old Inter, The same story again and again.

Jimmy
08 Feb 06, 20:34
Shahz, what difference does that make? It's points that counts. Juve got one point and we got zero. Juve are the leading team, and we ar even further points away from them.

Us the winning team this evening? My ass...

kova9
08 Feb 06, 20:35
I have a faith!! But next game is the "Match Of The Season"..

snake
08 Feb 06, 20:39
**** it scudetto is long gone now.

Someone tell that donkey Cruz to take off that invisibility cloak cause i couldnt see him at all during that game.

NimAraya
08 Feb 06, 20:42
The day juve finally give us a chance, We again cant grab it. We are born failures how many times do we fail on the big occassion. Its just sad that it has to happen just when the hopes were rising again.

Oh well thats the same old Inter, The same story again and again.
That's the way it is Man! We get used to it!! What makes me more painful is that we were not aggressive, what is the most important for winning the big matches. And moreover I'm really pissed with Adriano's act, I'm more angry with Mancini. When I see Pizzaro coming in for last 5 minutes, Recoba come in at 65', and KILY GONZALES, Oh My GODDDDD!!!! Solari is on the becnh and Kily Gonzales come in!!!!!!!! What the f.ck he's gonna do in this situation. Solari has a better technique, what is so much needed in this situation. But I've seen enough of this f.cking stupid thingts from Mancini. Just wait and see what he's gonna say after the match!!!!

Kato
08 Feb 06, 20:44
what the **** was that?!

we gave away way too many free kicks, if we do that in the Juve game, we might as well not bother turning up, cos they'll catch us out so easily.

Cesar needs a bloody wake up call, these last few games he's been making me damn nervous & tonight he proved that he's not on the ball..

Ziyad
08 Feb 06, 20:45
Juve's penalty is really messed up

Enricos
08 Feb 06, 20:45
Juve's penalty is really messed up

You got a clip of that? ;)

Tanel
08 Feb 06, 20:46
Guys, Il Jardinero, is preparing for Juventus killing vol 4! ;)

Tommi
08 Feb 06, 20:46
Someone tell that donkey Cruz to take off that invisibility cloak cause i couldnt see him at all during that game. Well, that ´donkey´ - as you called him - almost scored today. His header was just inches away. If you ask me, he would´ve been more useful than Adriano was [that doesnt say much though :lol:].

Ziyad
08 Feb 06, 20:48
Cruz needs some good crosses and he did well with one only...I dont blame him that much..

Our best two were Figo and Veron who were all over the place,I just hope they have in their tanks what it takes against Juve.

Ziyad
08 Feb 06, 20:50
You got a clip of that? ;)

I dont but I bet you anything if you watch it you will agree..If you got Rai2 they will put on domenica sportiva which has all the games.

kova9
08 Feb 06, 20:50
That's the way it is Man! We get used to it!! What makes me more painful is that we were not aggressive, what is the most important for winning the big matches. And moreover I'm really pissed with Adriano's act, I'm more angry with Mancini. When I see Pizzaro coming in for last 5 minutes, Recoba come in at 65', and KILY GONZALES, Oh My GODDDDD!!!! Solari is on the becnh and Kily Gonzales come in!!!!!!!!!!

Completely agree on everything what you said..

kova9
08 Feb 06, 20:51
Was the penalty controversal again??

Fabio
08 Feb 06, 20:52
RG...stop getting a boner over Solari and accept it that the problem was a general lack of aggression in the squad today.

Fabio ;)

P.S Imo

shahz_nerazzurri
08 Feb 06, 20:52
We keep on blaming our team for not getting us the scudetto, we should focus more on the REFS. :finger:. I think its about time, we along with other teams threaten not to play in scudetto anymore, until Juve briibing the ref. comes to an end.!!!!!!
With two minutes left in the Gobbi game, Vieria did what he does best, fell down. And eventhough there was almost no connection, it was again a spot kick for the freakin Gobbi's. Delpiero's miss (finally there is atleast some justice in the world) has kept our diminishing hopes alive. Plus a Cannavaro foul on Corradi, which was indeed a penalty but not given.!!!

AAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH I AM REALLY GETTING TIRED OF THIS :finger:

Fabio
08 Feb 06, 20:54
The refs are just another team in Serie A...get used to it.

snake
08 Feb 06, 20:57
i know. the whole ref thing is over, who cares any more lol.

Lets all think about the fact i lost 200 dollars. that makes much more sense.

Pulsar36
08 Feb 06, 20:58
Well, that ´donkey´ - as you called him - almost scored today. His header was just inches away. If you ask me, he would´ve been more useful than Adriano was [that doesnt say much though :lol:].

Off a Figo header, I would love to add...and you would be shocked to hear :)

Stefan
08 Feb 06, 20:58
Firstly Julio Cesar should have saved that shot of brocchi's that changed the game. Conceding so early on allowed viola to sit back and play on the counter which made it very hard for us. It restricted the space of the forward players.

There are some positives:

Juve only drew
Recoba scored on his comeback
There's always sunday's game to put things right.

Enricos
08 Feb 06, 21:00
Firstly Julio Cesar should have saved that shot of brocchi's that changed the game. Conceding so early on allowed viola to sit back and play on the counter which made it very hard for us. It restricted the space of the forward players.

There are some positives:

Juve only drew
Recoba scored on his comeback

I agree completely :star::star:

Tommi
08 Feb 06, 21:01
Off a Figo header, I would love to add...and you would be shocked to hear :) :lol:

Nah, i already told he was great today.

Now it´s time for Adriano to get a suspension for that punch and he could/should go on vacation to brazil. He/we need that.

Gaetan
08 Feb 06, 21:05
Thank god I stuck doing some school activities or I would've had to have my heart ripped out by this team again. I managed to watch the last 15 minutes of the match and was glad to see Recoba score a gol. Other then that, we're very lucky that Juventus layed an egg and -8 and -9 behind them isn't MUCH of a difference, if you think about it.

The scudetto is a long shot, but a win this weekend still puts us at the same position that we came into today; right in the thick of things, running for the scudetto. Wish I could comment more about the actual game vs Fiorentina, but I'm looking forward to the clash against Juventus.

NimAraya
08 Feb 06, 21:05
Mancini conference after the match between Fiorentina-Inter:

Q: tell us about the match!

Mancini answers: We played a great match. we had 34 chances in first half and 66 chances in second half.

Someone: WHAHT?!!!!

Mancini answers: They had only 3 or 4 shots on goal and scored 2. we JUST NEED to kill off the match when we have the chance.

another someone: so why don't you kill it off?!

Mancini: There are matches when the ball won't go in, we surely tried so hard, but it didn't go in.

another someone: Keep trying.

Mancini: Kiss my ass!

that last another someone: go eat your shit asshole!

Mancini smiles like a goat!

Some other one asks: now the gap is 9 and you have the chance in sunday to decrease it.

Mancini: But I don't think we only have sunday match to decrease the gap. there is still long way to go (to Hell) and we continue on this path (he means Fiorentina match path!), Juve will FINALLY slip up and ...

Someone cut his words: And you slip up with them too.

Mancini looks it him, then he cries and Stankovic appears!!

Mancini cry out: DEKKKKKIIIIIIII!!!! And jump in his embrace.

The End!

kova9
08 Feb 06, 21:06

Nope..There's only ONE Sunday to put things right..and it's next sunday..No more pick-up sundays if we mess that one..

snake
08 Feb 06, 21:07
lol should be more graphical...

Thug_Paco
08 Feb 06, 21:13

Mancini answers: We played a great match. we had 34 chances in first half and 66 chances in second half.

Mancini answers: They had only 3 or 4 shots on goal and scored 2. we JUST NEED to kill off the match when we have the chance.

Mancini: There are matches when the ball won't go in, we surely tried so hard, but it didn't go in.

Some other one asks: now the gap is 9 and you have the chance in sunday to decrease it.

Mancini: But I don't think we only have sunday match to decrease the gap. there is still long way to go (to Hell) and we continue on this path (he means Fiorentina match path!), Juve will FINALLY slip up and ...

The End!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and to make matters worse this interview reflects the f*cking truth

kova9
08 Feb 06, 21:15

The End!

LOL...:lol: :D So tipical answers!!! I love it!!

Gaetan
08 Feb 06, 21:20
FLORENCE - "We played well this evening but unfortunately we lost," said Roberto Mancini in a post-match interview with Sky Italia after Inter's 2-1 defeat to Fiorentina. "But this is one of the nice things about football: you can play very well and find yourselves a goal behind without understanding why. You carry on playing, the goal doesn't come and you let in a second. Unfortunately this happened today but Inter did not deserve to lose. I'm pleased with the boys' performance.

"We have done well in twenty-one competitive matches. Inter dominated tonight's match but Fiorentina got a goal in the first half and defended well. We didn't manage to score from our chances. Unfortunately we lost and this is a step back, but as I said the team still played well and did not deserve to lose. There's no doubt about this."

--------------------------------------------

Ladies and gentlemen, Mancio is the definition of a sunshiner. ;)

recobalegend20
08 Feb 06, 21:21
mancini would not answer like dat because he gave up on the scudetto a long time ago. The media even asked him a question ''what is the main objective for inter this season'' his answer; THE COPPA ITALIA

Miki
08 Feb 06, 21:22
The really sad thing is, we're phucked and Mancini doesn't even know it.

Ciao,
Tim

Gaetan
08 Feb 06, 21:24

Ciao,
Tim

We're phucked or we phucked up? If it's the former, I disagree. 9 points and 8 points, either way, a win this weekend vs Juventus is neccessary to keep any hopes of the scudetto alive.

We phucked up, but it isn't ALL over. Sunday defines the season.

recobalegend20
08 Feb 06, 21:28
this is wat will happen vs juventus. we will attack them and it will seem like we will win but juve will counter attack and we will foul dem because other teams just dribble through are defence. they will score on free kicks and we will lose. i dont see us winning this game

Granit
08 Feb 06, 21:31

Ciao,
Tim

Maybe Eriksson would not be a bad idea!

Mancini is to good friend of the X-Nazio players!

kova9
08 Feb 06, 21:32
We will win only if Adriano starts actually playing football..

NimAraya
08 Feb 06, 21:34
Maybe Eriksson would not be a bad idea!

Mancini is to good friend of the X-Nazio players!
Yeah!! Come change him!!! Come change him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

recobalegend20
08 Feb 06, 21:38
we are too vulnerable to the counter attack

recobalegend20
08 Feb 06, 21:40
if eriksson comes he will be director of football and mancini is doing a great job u guyz are blinded by the loss

kova9
08 Feb 06, 21:43
Thats right..Mancio should stay..We don't have bad results you know..Gobbi are just impossible to catch with their "black" wings..

Waleed
08 Feb 06, 21:45
I think Mancini's comments reflect what he should be telling the media. Why spread mass hysteria in the inter camp (as most of you have done) before such a clutch game on the weekend. I am almost positive he is either giving constructive but stern criticism to his players or ripping them a new one right now. One point is huge at this stage in the game especially as we could have closed the gap. But when DP's Pk connoned off that cros bar something changed for me. I was pissed about the game and thought surely Juve would capitalize especially with the a PK. However DP missed his first top flight PK of his Juve career. This is a sign guys the tides are turning in our favor even if we dont know it yet.

As for the game itself the early goal settled Fiorentina down and forced us to go on the attack early in the match on a hostile ground. Despite this we did play some great football in the middle of the park and Figo especailly was on fine form. Now if only that clutz Adriano could get his act together and start banging in some goal on a regular basis it would be awesome.

kova9
08 Feb 06, 21:52
God bless your words,and I hope He hears it...:D

recobalegend20
08 Feb 06, 21:54
if we manage to take all 3 points vs gobbi the race is wide open because roma are on fine form and they can take points away from juve and so could the viola ...there is a possibility we can win the scudetto but we must not lose anymore as we too have to face roma milan and co...

NimAraya
08 Feb 06, 22:02
I just don't know what's the story behind this f.cking WHITE shirt of Inter! God!! It's damned!!! Everytime Inter wear it, they play their worst match. Couldn't our designers choose a better color? Or at least designed a better shirt?!!!! As someone said "when I see trefoloni face, I wanna throw TV out", I have to say "When I see Inter with this DAMN WHITE SHIRT, I'm gonna explode TV"!!!

CafeCordoba
08 Feb 06, 22:22
Julio Cesar lovers, now it really cost cause of he was unsecure. In games in 2006 he hasn't shown too much secure acts like at the beginning of the season. Sad but true (cause Mancini will play him anyway).

In which way Figo was today great, brilliant, good, or whatever you say? Veron too. They are the players who are supposed to be our playmakers. Why the hell they everytime we get the ball, starts to keep it and advancing slowly, so that every phuckin opponent's players can get to their defending positions. Figo can't get pass the defenders, Veron isn't doing those great passes at all. Figo's crosses aren't reaching anyone.

Phuck it, I don't believe in Scudetto even if we win on Sunday.

recobalegend20
08 Feb 06, 22:30
if we would of won dis game no one would be crticizing figo and veron..nothing changes if we win this sunday alot of things can happen.

Serb
08 Feb 06, 22:39
I don't understand why everyone has a problem with Stankovic starting so many games, yet it's okay for that bum Adriano to play every minute of every match, while Alvaro Recoba (who is a much better talent), is sitting on the bench.

kova9
08 Feb 06, 22:41
CafeCordoba,you can believe in scudetto or not,its your choice,but you can't say that Veron and Figo were bad because we all watched the same game..They were our best players,contrary to Adriano,Kily,Cruz..

Serb
08 Feb 06, 22:41
And Kily Gonzales is a good player, BTW.

kova9
08 Feb 06, 22:43
I don't understand why everyone has a problem with Stankovic starting so many games, yet it's okay for that bum Adriano to play every minute of every match, while Alvaro Recoba (who is a much better talent), is sitting on the bench.
There is not a problem with Deki starting the match,its just that Mancio would never substitute him if he was bad,or we needed a different tactics..And Recoba was injured by now,it was normal that he would start on the bench..But he might play next game from the start..Damn I started to talk like Mancio..

kova9
08 Feb 06, 22:45
And Kily Gonzales is a good player, BTW.
He is,but was terible today,and we have Solari on the bench wh was good lately..

CafeCordoba
08 Feb 06, 22:49
CafeCordoba,you can believe in scudetto or not,its your choice,but you can't say that Veron and Figo were bad because we all watched the same game..They were our best players,contrary to Adriano,Kily,Cruz..

So tell me what did they do? How many passes did they give for example to our strikers so that they would have had the chance to score? I think they both slowen our game so much, Veron by being so slow with the ball, Figo by trying to get pass the defenders and too often failing in that. Then he loses the ball or stops and tries to cut center and in the end passing the ball backwards.

Adriano and Cruz were poor, you are right about that, but they didn't get too many good balls either.

recobalegend20
08 Feb 06, 22:52
i agree with stankovic ..he does his job but i disagree with ur comments on adriano...he is a good player he just is unlucky ...he just needs to find space to unleash his left foot wen he had dat run and wen he ballooned over the bar with the right foot strike ...i am pretty sure he would of burried dat shot

minterke
Ah so the bashing has started, those who said Adriano was even on par with Cruz tonight than you were not watching the match because Adriano was at least creating/contributing to the match where as Cruz, like helal said, was completely invisible. We dominated the match, had more possession, attempts on goal and were the better side yet we lost. That pretty much sums up the game in our season.

There's always CL, Coppa Italia/Supercup and next year.

minterke
double post

recobalegend20
08 Feb 06, 22:55
just think of this game as a draw and a win by juve..i repeat if we manage to beat juve sunday anything can happen juve still have the head to head games with the dangerous sides...as do we...

Waleed
08 Feb 06, 22:56
He is,but was terible today,and we have Solari on the bench wh was good lately..

Solari was good in one game a Coppa match at that and now we should rely on him to come into a clutch game and change it in our favor?? I dont think so I agreed with Mancini's changes. He knew the match was a lost cause and instead of keeping Cambiasso in what was turning into a scrappy game he didnt risk it and took him out. Furthermore all our chances were coming from crosses and plays out wide. Which is Kily's fortay while Cambiasso's is running down balls and keeping the team's tempo up. Veron and Figo were doing that job well enough so there was no need to bother with a third player for the same role. Recoba should have come in earlier and for Adriano not Cruz. While bringing on Pizarro was useless and only a last ditch effort that didnt make any difference whatsoever.

I just hope Burdisso is okay after that crunching challenge by Fiore. He deliberatley raised his cleats and dug them into Burdisso's leg. A yellow card was not sufficient as the boot was almost thigh high.