PDA

View Full Version : The Davids rumour topic *closed*

Pravesh
24 May 04, 09:08
I guess it's time to have a thread for him.....

We all have different views on him. I would like Davids to join Inter, especially when I have to chose one between him and Veron...

Lets see what happens....

In the interviews, inter players were only asked about Emerson and Veron, not Davids but I hope that it's Davids, that we will sign...

:confused:

Some guys over here or in the other forum :D had said that Davids didn't play for Juventus that much in the earlier phase of the season coz he wasn't granted trasnfer or something like that... But the reason was different as many know (I assume). Davids didn't want to extend his contract with Juventus for which he had to pay the price for not been selected. That's what the rumours were, and that's what I hope for....

:stuckup:

Ari
24 May 04, 10:05
Emerson would be my first choice but player of Davids caliber is always welcome..

We have already speculated a lot about Emre-Davids pair, ubt let's not stick to basic 4-man midfield. I want diamond..

Maybe our midfield could look like this:
--------------------Deki(Kara)---------------
---Emre(Cambiasso/Kily)-Davids(?? VDM ??/Cambiasso)
-----------------CZ(Farinos)--------------------

Bianconeri
24 May 04, 11:22
Thank God, Emerson is coming to Juve... But if Davids came for you, he will be great for 2 or 3 seasons, and Emre would be left out from the team... Emre is not like Tacchinardi, you're defensive plays would definitely suffer if they played together... Once again, Inter is looking for the fastest solution... :D Damn, I'm jealous, I still can't believe that Davids is going to Inter... Now I'm sure, all he cares about is money...

SB9Dragon
24 May 04, 11:26
Davids does not play on the right so you can toss out any formation that puts him there, he plays as a LCM or a LCDM so bye-bye Emre...

DISCO ZZANG
24 May 04, 12:58
--------------Adriano--------------

----Stan----------------Oba/Chino

------Davids--Emre--CZ----------

Favalli/Coco---------------Capitan

--------Matrix--Caffe/Canna------

---------------Toldo-----------------

Why not Davids,Emre,CZ with on the pitch. great ball winning middle line, really great balancing offensive,defensive.

lack of the right,left frank? I don't think so. Davids also good left attack, there is also Stan or Chino like great attacker. right? don't worry we have Il Capitano!!!!! but if Il Capitano is Cafu/R.Carlos mode. in that case woory for defensive? don't worry. no problem defensive(right,central zone) cover is C.Zanetti.

This is 100time better than seedorf--pirlo-gattuso.

p.s I'm very scare Emerson to juve... :depress: :depress: Moratti why!!!!

J zanetti
24 May 04, 14:16
What happened to club rivalry?
We DO NOT need a player who stinks nandrolone and have played for
Gobbi and Bbilan to play in my beloved team! I associate Davids with Juve and cheating and nothing else. Players like him do not have any place in my team.
I sincerely wish that the Inter board had some dignity.

I rather wait another 15 season to win Lo Scudetto than wining is with the help of Edgar Davids!
All these rumors make me sick.

DOPATI? NO GRAZIE!

Granit
24 May 04, 14:31
What happened to club rivalry?
We DO NOT need a player who stinks nandrolone and have played for
Gobbi and Bbilan to play in my beloved team! I associate Davids with Juve and cheating and nothing else. Players like him do not have any place in my team.
I sincerely wish that the Inter board had some dignity.

I rather wait another 15 season :eek: to win Lo Scudetto than wining is with the help of Edgar Davids!
All these rumors make me sick.

DOPATI? NO GRAZIE!

take if easy man...and welcome to the forum :D

laohoo
24 May 04, 14:34
I think emre can play in the right.

as we know,emre is not a good passer,his cross sucks. but emre's skills,especially ball possession is world class. then what's the difference for him to play in left or right?

I would like the centre to be:

davids-veron-emre

J zanetti
24 May 04, 14:35
take if easy man...and welcome to the forum :D
Thanks man! I try to read the posts in this forum from
time to time, but never had the time to actually post! ;)

Sisenando
24 May 04, 14:54
Well said zanetti. To me, Davids is undoubtedly a good player but he does seem to have problems with his attitude and his off field antics. And wassup with the spectacles? :eek: I'd rather not have him in my team cos he's another primadonna and we have enough quality players in the midfield area.Just that Zac has to work with them properly and come out with the winning formula.However, in recent games for Barca he's looked outstanding but then again, I think he's a little too old for us to consider him a good catch ;)

Handoyo
24 May 04, 17:27
I don't mind winning the Scudetto with Del Piero, Beckham, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta or even Maldini himself. I don't give a bloody f*ck who wins it for us. My love for Inter exceeds that of my love to the Inter players. Aliens, animals, nandrolonics, whoever they might be!!! As long as they win us the Scudetto, I don't mind. :)

Hand;)yo

J zanetti
24 May 04, 18:08
I don't mind winning the Scudetto with Del Piero, Beckham, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta or even Maldini himself. I don't give a bloody f*ck who wins it for us. My love for Inter exceeds that of my love to the Inter players. Aliens, animals, nandrolonics, whoever they might be!!! As long as they win us the Scudetto, I don't mind. :)

Hand;)yo
Unfortunately there is a large scale who share your point of view.
I understand where you are coming from. And although I don’t
Agree with you, I fully respect Your views
To me Totti is Roma, Maldini is Milan, Del Piero is Juve and so on...
Football and club rivalry wouldn’t exist if any team with large
sum of money would buy players regardless of their attachment
to a club or town!

Inter has been a club who in Italy has been famous for its
policy against doping. Kallon did somehow, yet not fully, ruined
our reputation. To add yet another nandrolone victim in our
squad would be a self torture for many faithful interisti.

It is interesting that it is mainly our young generation interisti
who share your point of view. That is Lo scudetto regardless
of dignity and pride.
Me and the older generation are strictly against such transfers.

Dopati? No, Grazie!

Handoyo
24 May 04, 20:06
Zanetti, I guess it comes from the impatienceness of the young generation. :) For me, from the time I've started supporting Inter, they have never won squat, except some TIM or Birra Moratti Cup which are absolutely pointless. The older generation above me has tasted the glory of the UEFA Cup at least. This is why I've grown such impatience and will let go pride if that is necessary in order to win the Scudetto. :)

But of course, to win it with the J.Zanettis, Cordobas and Vieris will be 10 time sweeter than winning it with the names I mentioned in my previous post. ;)

Hand;)yo

SB9Dragon
24 May 04, 20:29
Well said zanetti. To me, Davids is undoubtedly a good player but he does seem to have problems with his attitude and his off field antics. And wassup with the spectacles? :eek: I'd rather not have him in my team cos he's another primadonna and we have enough quality players in the midfield area.Just that Zac has to work with them properly and come out with the winning formula.However, in recent games for Barca he's looked outstanding but then again, I think he's a little too old for us to consider him a good catch ;)

He has sport goggles (not spectacles ;) ) because he had an eye operation or something and he wears them for protection (or something like that) though it has absolutely no hindering effect on his match ability or anything else for that matter.

Interforeva
24 May 04, 21:17
Yeah he had an operation for glaucoma.

Pod
24 May 04, 21:56
http://www.marca.com/edicion/noticia/0,2458,488378,00.html

Davids agent said that Davids will leave Barca probably,there is great offer for him from England.He knows nothing about interest from Inter.

Sisenando
25 May 04, 04:11
Davids agent said that Davids will leave Barca probably,there is great offer for him from England.He knows nothing about interest from Inter.

Oh c'mon!Not Chelsea again?
And even if it takes 20 years, 30 years or even 50 years, as long as we win the scudetto OURSELVES, that's what will make us happy. We can't afford to have "outsiders" like what Del Piero?Davids?Totti? to help us win the scudetto.I think its humiliating to the club to even get those players in the first place... ;)

Pani
25 May 04, 08:36
We won't beg Davids to come!If he wants to go to England,I say him bye bye!

Handoyo
25 May 04, 09:27
I'd beg to Davids to come so that Veron won't come. :D:D:D

Hand;)yo

Gismo
25 May 04, 09:36
Good point, Han Solo.

I don´t want Davids to come to Inter for obvious reasons. But after he did so well for my secondly most loved club, FC Barcelona I might have changed my mind.

SB9Dragon
25 May 04, 11:27

Oh c'mon!Not Chelsea again?
And even if it takes 20 years, 30 years or even 50 years, as long as we win the scudetto OURSELVES, that's what will make us happy. We can't afford to have "outsiders" like what Del Piero?Davids?Totti? to help us win the scudetto.I think its humiliating to the club to even get those players in the first place... ;)

What are you talking about Recoba87? It would be humiliating to get Del Piero? Totti? Davids? That statement has to be one of the most confusing statements you've ever said and you've said a few :P

Personally I definately disagree. I really don't care if we got Maldini himself, like Han said b4 all that matters is that we win. The likes of Del Piero, Totti, and Davids would make the team better. It wouldn't be embarrassing to get them, it would be a blessing :star:

Handoyo
25 May 04, 12:00
B-Drag, it will be embarassing if we get the Maldinis and Shevas. But the point is, I (and I think, you) don't give a damn as long as we get the successes too. ;)

Hand;)yo

Stefan
25 May 04, 19:34
Davids sparks bidding war
Tuesday 25 May, 2004

Edgar Davids has decided not to make his loan spell with Barca permanent, sparking a bidding war between Inter, Real Madrid and Manchester United.

The Dutchman moved to the Nou Camp in January for the final six months of his contract with Juventus, but has broken off negotiations for a new deal.

“We have no agreement with Barcelona,” announced representative Robert Geerlings. “Their offer does not interest us and we do not have any other meetings with them planned.”

It was strongly claimed in the Italian and Spanish press that the reason behind this split was an agreement with Inter.

There were even reports that the 31-year-old and his agent were already in Milan to discuss the final details of a three-year contract worth £2.4m a season.

However, this evening there are new suggestions that Davids is courted by Europe’s biggest clubs, including Real Madrid and Manchester United.

The fact that the former Juventus and Ajax hero is a free agent makes him a very appetising prospect on the transfer market.

“We have some very intriguing offers on the table from English clubs,” added Geerlings.

BFC82
25 May 04, 19:37
Im afraid that when it comes down to it, Davids will probably choose Real or ManU over us. Unless we offer a sensational amount for his wages, which I dont want either.

Sisenando
25 May 04, 23:22
What are you talking about Recoba87? It would be humiliating to get Del Piero? Totti? Davids? That statement has to be one of the most confusing statements you've ever said and you've said a few :P

Personally I definately disagree. I really don't care if we got Maldini himself, like Han said b4 all that matters is that we win. The likes of Del Piero, Totti, and Davids would make the team better. It wouldn't be embarrassing to get them, it would be a blessing :star:

My point is Maldini, Del Piero or even Totti are symbols of their respective clubs.They are committed to the cause and if they ever wanted to come here, it would be with a heavy heart. We won't want players having doubts about Inter-Milan ;)

Ari
26 May 04, 10:20
First I was thrilled about possibility Davids coming to Inter, now I'm thankful that he maybe not coming.. Emre is our future, so I really hope we don't get Davids and we play Emre.. Cambiasso is welcome.. Forza Emre, he has great future. Let the future be with us..

:proud: In Emre we trust :proud:

SB9Dragon
26 May 04, 21:16
I also agree. Now that I know that Davids is only a left sided player who would definatley take Emre's spot in the starting lineup I'm against it. I rather Veron then him and I rather Emerson then them all :star:

Ziyad
26 May 04, 22:19
Emre might not be able to play every game of the season with injuries and stress thats where Davids can come in handy..Sometimes we might also need to be more defensive,enter Davids,or more offensive,enter Emre...Emre is great and i would not change him for anyone but the possibility of having Davids helping us isnt bad...

Ari
27 May 04, 05:04
Davids is quite expensive to sqduad rotation, and I'm sure neither of them would accept squad rotation..

Pod
27 May 04, 15:07
27 mag – Marco Branca, responsabile del mercato nerazzurro, è partito questo pomeriggio alle 14,25 per Amsterdam, dove cercherà di chiudere con Edgar Davids. L’estenuante vicenda di mercato che riguarda il centrocampista olandese potrebbe quindi giungere al termine entro poche ore

Stefan
30 May 04, 13:45
Planetfootball

Davids ready to announce future
Sunday, 30 May 2004

Send to a Friend

Related Links
Players:
Edgar Davids Teams:
BarcelonaInternazionale
by Nadia Carminati
Edgar Davids is reportedly ready to announce where he will play his football next season with Barcelona and Internazionale both eyeing his signature.

The Holland international has spent the last six months on loan at Barca, but is a free agent when his contract expires with Juventus this summer.

Roma were believed to be keen on the tough-tackling midfielder, but were unable to piece together an attractive financial package for Davids.

Although an English side made a 'great offer' for Davids it appears to be a straight race between Barca and Inter for his in-demand services.

"We are waiting," said Inter's technical director Marco Branca. "Now Davids has to say what he wants."

Not even Davids's agent Robert Geerling knows the fate of his client saying: "I sincerely do not know what he will do.

"At the moment Barcelona and Internazionale have the same chances."

js
30 May 04, 13:50
Is it just my opinoin or Mr. Edgar Davids isn`t too keen on joining us. I don`t think that we should get players that just come here for the wages and don`t really wish to play and win something with Inter.
If he would have really had the desire to play for Inter he would have come already....

SB9Dragon
30 May 04, 17:49
Sometimes even if a player wants to go to a club they have to take time to think about all the things surrounding a move. So who knows if Davids really wants to join? In my mind he does until he says he doesn't :D

Stefan
31 May 04, 07:51
Juve, la prima idea di Capello: ricucire lo strappo con Edgar Davids

Stanno iniziando i lavori in Corso Galileo Ferraris per dare forma alla nuova Juventus di Fabio Capello. L'idea del tecnico friulano è di quelle che potrebbero cambiare i piani di diversi club e risponde al nome di Edgar Davids. La trattativa dell'olandese con il Barcellona è infatti in stato di stallo e il centrocampista non si è ancora accordato con l'Inter.

Capello del resto non ha lasciato spazio ad interpretazioni quando ha sciorinato i suoi piani per la prossima stagione: "Sono qui per vincere subito. Ci sono giocatori importanti, quelli che verranno dovranno esserlo altrettanto". E Davids è uno di quelli che fanno la differenza sin dal primo giorno. Il tecnico di Pieris segue il giocatore da almeno un paio di stagioni e la sua stima potrebbe indurre società e calciatore a ricucire lo strappo.

Pravesh
16 Jun 04, 05:12
so !!

it's official that inter still wants him ....

and don't forget what he said - to play with stankovic, veron, j.zanetti wud be great ....... he's rumoured to have said this 1 day back, right after zach's resignation was accepted .....

if he cud play as DM, that wud be great ... but sa i said so many times, many juve fans said that he can't act as pure DM....

but who knows he might do it ?? after all, he will aslo get help from emre, stankovic and co ...... just like jimmy said sometime back, he cud act as a modern DM, who helps in attack and in plays quite well as defensive midfielder ......

davids (?), emre, stankovic, veron, v.meyde :eek:

I have never ever seen this much quality midfielders in inter ......

if davids does join, then i hope that he does very well and compete with c.zanetti for DM and replace emre when emre's injured, suspended, not fit .....

i just don't want emre's place to be in danger ....

as i have said earlier, there's no need to push emre by bringing another quality midfielder ... he gives all his effort when playing .... so do j.zanetti and cordoba ....

--veron / v.meyde---davids---emre--
------------------stankovic--------------

or

------davids-------emre----------
v.meyde----veron-----stankovic

that wud be great IF it works :D

;)

Ari
16 Jun 04, 13:03
so !!

------davids-------emre----------
v.meyde----veron-----stankovic

that wud be great IF it works :D

;)

:) nice one..

SB9Dragon
16 Jun 04, 14:00
I'm starting to get jealous since everyone is using my 5 man, 3 attackive, 2 DM midfield pattern :fero: :P :D

Though I must say that Davids and Emre as DMs wouldn't work all that great since Davids plays best with a true DM next to him and Emre isn't that. Also Davids plays better on the right then the left.

Pravesh
16 Jun 04, 14:10
I'm starting to get jealous since everyone is using my 5 man, 3 attackive, 2 DM midfield pattern :fero: :P :D

Though I must say that Davids and Emre as DMs wouldn't work all that great since Davids plays best with a true DM next to him and Emre isn't that. Also Davids plays better on the right then the left.

i guess u meant davids on the left ....

and yeah ... i odn't know why we are after davids, if he can't be played as DM ???

interesting... just imagine -

davids, emre, stankovic, v.meyde, karagounis, veron

:eek:

SB9Dragon
16 Jun 04, 17:58
Yeah I did mean left :P

2T
17 Jun 04, 13:20
barcellona vice president said that they gave up on davids and inter in pole position to get him .

yeeeeeeeessssss

thats mean davids 90% interista next season.

now inter please sign two more stars ferrari and totti

--------------ferrari----------cordoba-----------

-----jz---------------------------------------coco--------

-------------------------veron--------------------

---------stanko--------------------------davids--------

-------------------------totti----------------

------------------adriano-------recoba---------

http://it.sports.yahoo.com/fo/inter/index.html

Javier Zanetti
17 Jun 04, 14:01

that would be very good !

--------------------Toldo--------------------
--Capitano---Canna---Matrix-----Coco--
---------------Zanetti--Davids-------------
-----VDM-------------------------Cesar
------------------Stankovic----------------
-------------Vieri-----------Adriano-------

subs:

Fontana
Cordoba
Favalli
Cambiasso
Emre( :-\ )
Kily
Recoba
Oba
Karagounis

Pravesh
17 Jun 04, 14:24

that would be very good !

--------------------Toldo--------------------
--Capitano---Canna---Matrix-----Coco--
---------------Zanetti--Davids-------------
-----VDM-------------------------Cesar
------------------Stankovic----------------
-------------Vieri-----------Adriano-------

why won't it be very good ... when u have 12 players there ?? :D

and even after selecting 12 players, u don't have emre there :(
and cordoba ??
;)

Javier Zanetti
17 Jun 04, 14:31
your'e right ,we'd conquer the world with that formation :)

Emre would be our joker ,that revives our game if we play badly

we play a 4-4-2 ,how will Cordoba be in it ? instead of Matrix or Canna ? I don't think so

lil_mo
17 Jun 04, 14:43
About this whole Davids issue .. IMO the player that will benefit most would probably be Veron. if Mancini is gonna go with the 442 then out of Emre, Stankovic and Veron, then veron is gonna have the upper hand since he fits with Davids the most.

Veron would be the reference point as Cocu does with the NT with Davids and as Tacchi does with Juve ... That is basically what Davids needs, a player to be the reference point in the center coz he wants to run back and forwards and he just can't play as a reference point in the center. With Stankovic both wanna run and move around and there would be no reference point which is the back bone of any midfield.

So from my point of view the Addtion of Davids won't be that good for our line-up since players like Stankovic and emre will suffer but it will make our depth like no one else.

Pravesh
17 Jun 04, 14:43
your'e right ,we'd conquer the world with that formation :)

Emre would be our joker ,that revives our game if we play badly

we play a 4-4-2 ,how will Cordoba be in it ? instead of Matrix or Canna ? I don't think so

emre wud have definitely be in my starting 11 :D ;)
we don't need davids, if he can't play as DM.... simple .... :)

and well, i wud have opted for cordoba ..... looking at his inter form .....
no doubt, canna is a very good defender.....but he still has to earn his place in inter if we are to play with back 4.....

Pravesh
19 Jun 04, 16:50
Barcelona claim they have ended negotiations with Edgar Davids, freeing up the midfielder to join Inter.

“The relationship between Davids and Barcelona is finished,” stated President Joan Laporta. “The player did not respond to our proposal before the deadline.”

The Spaniards had offered a three-year contract with improved wages on the sum he was earning at Juventus, but the midfielder did not seem particularly interested.

“I have already made a decision on my future,” Davids had told the press last week, “I’m just not going to tell you what it is.”

The Dutchman is currently out of contract after spending the last six months of his Juventus deal on loan at the Nou Camp.

He was also fielding interesting offers from Tottenham, Chelsea and Manchester United, while Fabio Capello’s appointment even raised reports he would return to Juventus.

However, it now seems likely that Davids will pen a four-year contract with Inter, despite patron Massimo Moratti’s assurances that there were no negotiations in place for the ex-Milan man.

:confused: :confused:

Bianconeri
19 Jun 04, 19:21
Davids isn't pure DM, so he will suck if he doesn't have pure DM with him and the only one you could use along him is C.Zanetti... :undecide: After all these rumours it wouldn't surprise me at all if Davids came back to Juve... :P :D nah, I'll be happy with Emerson...

SB9Dragon
19 Jun 04, 20:50
Its seeming more and more likely that Davids will join Inter since Barca have dropped out :eek:

If he does come I'd really like to see what formation Mancini uses to house these players...

Javier Zanetti
19 Jun 04, 21:01
I think the Holland-Czech Republic match is a good evidence to prove some members here that Davids is guilty of being a great player .

He SHOULD take Emre's place if we bring him ,simply because Emre is in-consistent ,he can be a good joker though .

Fabio
19 Jun 04, 21:05
Yes he was absolutely brilliant tonight! :)

InteristaMensur
19 Jun 04, 23:01
barcellona vice president said that they gave up on davids and inter in pole position to get him .

yeeeeeeeessssss

Totti-dream on.You forget V32.Mancini said that he will be captain.

Pulsar36
19 Jun 04, 23:20
LOL...V32 captain!

Ziyad
20 Jun 04, 00:59
Davids has been phenominal this year and seeing him against the Czech just proves that he was awesome and can add alot to our midfield...Ferociousness and effort i hope he comes now that negotiations have ended with Barca as claimed.

Pravesh
20 Jun 04, 01:56
Davids has been phenominal this year and seeing him against the Czech just proves that he was awesome and can add alot to our midfield...Ferociousness and effort i hope he comes now that negotiations have ended with Barca as claimed.

ya... davids really played well....

lets just hope that mancini cud put all these players in the same line up .... just as the way we have been discussing..... ????

if not, then injuries' there which is normal in football and especially in Inter.

Stefan
20 Jun 04, 08:48

yeeeeeeeessssss

Mancini said no such thing. The media thinks so cause vieri is a friend of mancini's. I think that was totally made up by the media.

Granit
20 Jun 04, 10:37

yeeeeeeeessssss

when did he say that....????????????????!

InteristaMensur
20 Jun 04, 11:10

yeeeeeeeessssss

You have it on GOAL.COM

SB9Dragon
20 Jun 04, 15:25
Javier Zanetti should stay captain since he has been at the club the longest...

Anywayz it would be best if Cordoba plays on the right and Ferrari plays on the left in the defence ;)

Also you wanna play Veron as a loan DM. Are you crazy 2T???

Perhaps Davids and Veron could play as "DMs" (though not really, more like holding midfielders) and Stankovic could play up top with Totti.

Example:

---------------Stankovic-----------Totti

----------------Davids------------Veron

Thats a great midfield but sorta weak defensively...

Ari
20 Jun 04, 15:46
---Emre/Chino-Deki-AVDM/Chino---
---------Davids/CZ-Veron---------

Why do you keep Totti in your line-ups?

DISCO ZZANG
20 Jun 04, 15:53
best thing is

-------------Totti--------------

---Davids--Veron----Stan--- or --Emre---Davids---Stan---

or

4-2-3-1like...

Stan----------Totti-------Veron/VDM/Chino

----Davids/Emre-CZ/Davids--

Hammoudi
21 Jun 04, 02:29
Why is Davids coming? What is worng with us? Shouldn't we pour our money in the area that need more help OUR DEFENCE. We have Veron, Emre, Stan, CZ, and VDM. That's enough! if rumors are true then we'd be paying Davids around $15M for his advenure with us!!! Davids is great and i know that but we don't need him. Someone better go to Milan and inspect Moratti's head.

We can't have a department with 5 world-class players and another that is ailing with washed-up stars with no re-inforcements. :fero: :fero: :fero:

2T
21 Jun 04, 11:52
Javier Zanetti should stay captain since he has been at the club the longest...

Anywayz it would be best if Cordoba plays on the right and Ferrari plays on the left in the defence ;)

Also you wanna play Veron as a loan DM. Are you crazy 2T???

Perhaps Davids and Veron could play as "DMs" (though not really, more like holding midfielders) and Stankovic could play up top with Totti.

Example:

---------------Stankovic-----------Totti

----------------Davids------------Veron

Thats a great midfield but sorta weak defensively...

-----------------pirlo-----------
------gattuso--------------seedorf-----
------------------kaka--------

last season milan played with this mid and it worked so i can't see why we can't use this mid.

-----------------veron----------
-------stanko--------------davids-----
-------------------totti------------

Baggio
21 Jun 04, 15:17
Close Davids, chosen the milanese house
21 06 2004

Edgar Davids and the inter I am at a step: after the recent attempt to rise (4 millions to season for three years), returned at a more balanced attitude, what already had make mark a coincidence of positions with the inter (3,5 millions). Sources near the gambler reveal that the Pitbull already would have defined the details for the new acasa to Milan, in zone Fair.

Stefan
21 Jun 04, 15:20

yeeeeeeeessssss

You have it on GOAL.COM

Goal.com is soccerage's new site. soccerage is no trustworhty site. ;)

Jesse
22 Jun 04, 00:17
Yeah, the defense needs help... I don't want Helveg to be a starter anymore...

Bianconeri
22 Jun 04, 10:43
---Emre/Chino-Deki-AVDM/Chino---
---------Davids/CZ-Veron---------

Why do you keep Totti in your line-ups?

yeah, if totti goes, he'll go abroad... but the club that is going to get Davids is really lucky, Davids is the player who can make the difference, he's simply awesome... Damn, I still have this ridicilous dream that we're getting Davids back... In that case we wouldn't even need Emo, we could save the money and buy quality defenders instead... But it's just not going to happen... :depress:

SB9Dragon
22 Jun 04, 14:38
I'm also excited about Davids since he is such a good player and a hard worker. Sure he might clash with Emre for spots but its a long season and both will probably get playing time.

Mancini could also possibly use a formation that both players could work in...

Baggio
22 Jun 04, 15:07
Inter, from the withdrawal of the Holland arrive sms: Davids will be nerazzurro

THE AGREEMENT of Davids with the inter appears now certainty, even if it is whispered of a Milan in wait of the events and of a determined Juve to play some joke to the other suitors of the Dutch one. Davids would have established an agreement with the club nerazzurro and the negotiation would be unblocked thanks to a direct intervention, even if alone telephone, done directly from Greatest Moratti: the contract therefore there has been, in the sense that the understanding to this push was found under all of the point of view, but it is not discussed of an official cards and for this reason Davids does not want to speak it.

Meanwhile from the withdrawal of the Holland some companions of squad of the centrocampista collected his confidences and make arrive Milan this message: Davids will play in the inter the next season

__________________________________________________ _________

Let me see if I understood this very well:Davids friends from Holland team send a SMS message to Milan and the Message said:Davids will play in Inter next season.

To tell you the truth this is one of the stupidiest rumours I have heard so far. :D

Who did they send message to? Whos selphone?
I dont get it. :confused:

Jesse
22 Jun 04, 17:38
That is absolutley hilarious! Friends on the National Team text messaged Milan saying that Davids was certanainly Nerazzuro? Phhh... what do the nationals know about club matters??? Coming from Barca would be weird, but maybe understandable, but I can only imagine Clarence Seedorf pulling his mobile out of his doo-rag on the sideline and SMS'ing Moratti! :dielaugh:

2T
22 Jun 04, 17:48
That is absolutley hilarious! Friends on the National Team text messaged Milan saying that Davids was certanainly Nerazzuro? Phhh... what do the nationals know about club matters??? Coming from Barca would be weird, but maybe understandable, but I can only imagine Clarence Seedorf pulling his mobile out of his doo-rag on the sideline and SMS'ing Moratti! :dielaugh:

maybe VDM who sent the sms :D

SB9Dragon
22 Jun 04, 21:31
If it wasn't Van der Meyde then who else could it be??

Or perhaps it was Davids and he just faked his name and used his own cellphone :dielaugh: :D

2T
23 Jun 04, 01:38
Or perhaps it was Davids and he just faked his name and used his own cellphone :dielaugh: :D

:proud: :D

Baggio
23 Jun 04, 04:48
Inter Milan strike agreement with Davids
tribalfootball.com - June 23, 2004

Inter Milan director Massimo Moratti has made a personal approach to Edgar Davids.
The out-of-contract Holland international saw Barcelona withdraw their contract offer last week. Moratti telephoned Davids on Monday and the pair were able to reach an agreement over a bumper deal.

Davids has given his verbal commitment to Moratti that he will play for Inter next season. Contracts are currently being drawn up by Inter's moneymen, which is expected to delay any announcement until next week at the earliest.

Stefan
23 Jun 04, 07:10
Inter Milan strike agreement with Davids
tribalfootball.com - June 23, 2004

Inter Milan director Massimo Moratti has made a personal approach to Edgar Davids.
The out-of-contract Holland international saw Barcelona withdraw their contract offer last week. Moratti telephoned Davids on Monday and the pair were able to reach an agreement over a bumper deal.

Davids has given his verbal commitment to Moratti that he will play for Inter next season. Contracts are currently being drawn up by Inter's moneymen, which is expected to delay any announcement until next week at the earliest.

I thought moratti was just the owner now. Didn't he resign as pres and isn't on the board of directors any more?? :confused:

Gismo
23 Jun 04, 12:34
I think you are right, Stefi. Tribalsh!t blew it again... :howler::dielaugh:

SB9Dragon
23 Jun 04, 15:03
Since he's the Owner then he probably is still on the board, if not the Chairman of the Board (which I highly think he is...)

Baggio
23 Jun 04, 16:21
I think they meant Moretti not Moratti. ;) :D

Stefan
23 Jun 04, 16:55
Since he's the Owner then he probably is still on the board, if not the Chairman of the Board (which I highly think he is...)

If he was on the board he would have been at the board meeting last week but he wasn't. ;)

Ziyad
23 Jun 04, 17:18
He can still proxy his vote or views...Plus i am sure they know what Moratti wants in every meeting.

SB9Dragon
24 Jun 04, 03:27

If he was on the board he would have been at the board meeting last week but he wasn't. ;)

How do you know he wasn't? :confused:

Stefan
24 Jun 04, 06:16

How do you know he wasn't? :confused:

Cause I read gazetta dello sport.

Pod
24 Jun 04, 07:28
Franco Rossi says that we have signed Davids.The player was contracted yesterday according to him.
http://francorossi.com/

Ari
24 Jun 04, 09:22
Franco Rossi says that we have signed Davids.The player was contracted yesterday according to him.
http://francorossi.com/

And he expectes line-up to be:

----Adriano--Recoba----
Cesar-Davids-Veron-Deki
Favalli-Canna-Matrix-JZ
---------Toldo---------

OK, but I'd prefer

Adriano Recoba
Deki/Emre Davids Veron AVDM/Deki
Coco Matrix Cordoba JZ
Toldo

I hust hope that Mancio likes Emre. We can't lose him.. :(

But I'm afraid that Cesar comes and Emre and Andy won't play much..

Javier Zanetti
24 Jun 04, 12:22
If Davids ,Cesar and Burdisso will really come I will be overjoyed :P

who's Franco Rossi ?

Gismo
24 Jun 04, 12:25
Who the hell is Franco Rossi??? And does he have any credibility? :)

Bianconeri
24 Jun 04, 12:49
Franco Rossi, who the hell is he?! Is this some kind of tribalfootball stuff?! :dielaugh: :P

Riitta Väisänen says that you have already signed Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Totti too, check it out!! www.riittavaisanen.net

Bianconeri
24 Jun 04, 12:50
sorry, I just couldn't waste this kind of opportunity... ;) :rolleyes:

Baggio
24 Jun 04, 13:54
Davids is some inter 24 06 2004

"Hung that centrocampo with me, Veron, Stankovic and Javier Zanetti. has been the stronger centrocampo of Europe". It had said it, to a friend, Edgar Davids, at least a ten of days does.

This of the muscular Dutch centrocampista has revealed a prediction hit more than a dream. Edgar Davids is some in all inter and for all: there is the definitive one agreement, there is a hiring that satisfies, there is a signature.

Final version to happy end, therefore, for the long one and tormented soap opera between Inter and Davids. An endured story of love with leaps of love and spites, I leave and returns.

In the day of Tuesday, the prosecutor of the gambler, Geerlings, I Mark Branch and Lele Oriali did visit to the man of the contracts interisti, Rinaldo Ghelfi.

Black on white, that Davids it was written interista from the day of the conclusion of the European one will become of the Holland until 2007 included. That is: Davids, that has 32 years, will end its career in nerazzurro.

The hiring, 3,3 annual millions of euro for three years (10 millions of euro), satisfies also the inter, that is withdrawn from the auction when the gambler had suddenly asked 4 millions to season.

After to have seduced and left the Barcelona (" we do Not hope more of to be able to put under contract Davids: did not answer to our proposal in the times established" the Catalan president had said Laporta), Davids had returned to a more balanced attitude, what already had make mark a coincidence of positions with the inter (3,5 millions).

Systemized the contractual matter, agents of the gambler, I stop staying the attractive apartment in zone Pointers to Milan (that accommodates the pieces of furniture of the previous house of the gambler to Turin), Davids is seeking a residence on the Lake of Como, to little steps from Kind Appiano.

SB9Dragon
24 Jun 04, 14:25
If the club is really interested in him then sign him already. Don't wait for the Euros to be over. Fly over to Portugal and enter talks and have papers signed! :D

Baggio
24 Jun 04, 15:03
Off Topic:

Very nice jerseys Bianconeri!!! :D ;)
I really like them.. :)

InteristaMensur
24 Jun 04, 22:12
Francesco Toldo has announced his retirement from international football.

SB9Dragon
25 Jun 04, 04:06
There is a thread on Toldo retiring from the Italian NT already in the Players and Coaches forum...

Pravesh
25 Jun 04, 10:19
EDIT :

english version

:D

Edgar Davids has fuelled speculation of a move to Inter by praising new boss Roberto Mancini.

The Dutchman has yet to reveal where he will be playing next season, but many believe he will be wearing the Nerazzurri shirt.

"I like the way Mancini’s sides play football," said the 31-year-old who is currently on Euro 2004 duty.

"I don’t know him very well but his outfits play well. When I was at Juventus we always had difficulties playing against his teams."

Mancini is yet to be officially confirmed as Inter’s new boss as he is still contracted to Lazio until 2008.

However, the Italian giants have stated that they expect to appoint him as a replacement for the already departed Alberto Zaccheroni.

Davids is available on a free transfer as his contract with Juventus is on the verge of expiring.

He spent the last six months on loan at Barcelona but has reportedly turned down their offer of a permanent deal.

The former Ajax star is set to reveal his future once Holland’s European Championship campaign ends.

SB9Dragon
25 Jun 04, 14:58
I hope he does sign for Inter since he is a great player who can add a new dimension to the team. Sure he will be in a fight with Emre to start but I think both will get playing time and having a great player like Davids is a plus so we can't let the opportunity go.

Gismo
25 Jun 04, 16:11
Cheers! :D

J zanetti
26 Jun 04, 12:01
One of the darkest day in our recent history seem soon to be reality.
The day Davids joins my team I will have to need some serious help to recover from this shock.

Oh boy, so many talented CM players.... why him?? :fero: :yuck: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress:

http://www.antijuve.com/Predator2.jpg

SB9Dragon
26 Jun 04, 21:42
Are those drugs?? What is the stuff in the bottle?? :P

J zanetti
26 Jun 04, 22:05
Are those drugs?? What is the stuff in the bottle?? :P
They are suppose to resemble nandrolone!

Pravesh
26 Jun 04, 22:08
welll then, we will have to wait for few more days ....

:(

Pani
26 Jun 04, 23:18
I read in a newspaper that he is between Tottenham and us!

WE NEED HIM!

Bianconeri
27 Jun 04, 12:11
thanks Baggio, I love our new look... Or is this meant to be sarcastic?! :confused: :scared: Anyway I just hope that you won't get him, I'll be worried if you do...

bobati
27 Jun 04, 12:45
Wow, Davids sucked so much last night I am really starting to have disbelief in him. It was a joke to see him lose the ball so easily yesterday even when he was unthreatened. Alarming.

SB9Dragon
27 Jun 04, 15:39
Every player has a bad game Bobati, you can't judge him only on one game...

Pravesh
01 Jul 04, 15:49
Edgar Davids has confirmed that Tottenham have tabled an attractive offer for his services.

The Holland international said after his country's Euro 2004 semi-final defeat to Portugal that he would announce his destination in the next four days.

Although Internazionale are still considered favourites to sign the midfielder, rumours have been rife for the past 48 hours than a serious financial proposition has been forthcoming from The Premiership.

Davids has now admitted Spurs are one of the teams involved in the chase after Barcelona withdrew their attempt to sign him, following a successful loan stint at Camp Nou.

"I have had two offers from England that I like a lot," said the 31-year-old. "But I especially like the one from Tottenham."

The former Juventus star is much admired by Spurs' new director of football Frank Arnesen.

:D ;)

Pravesh
03 Jul 04, 10:04
Davids in England for Liverpool talks
tribalfootball.com - July 3, 2004

Out-of-contract Juventus midfielder Edgar Davids was spotted at Heathrow airport yesterday.
The Holland international is believed to be in England to meet Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez and discuss a two-year contract offer.

Davids has also revealed an offer from Tottenham, but is believed to be keen on moving to Anfield where he will be playing Champions League football this season.

=============

lets hope that tribal got their first news right in their rumours history :D

;)

Handoyo
03 Jul 04, 15:02
So, if Ruud's agent was in Barcelona. He was surelyyy there to negotiate the transfer of Ruud from Man Utd to Barcelona. There can be no other reason why his agent is there!!! 100% confirmed that Ruud will sign with Barca!!! Woohoo!!! :rolleyes::rollani:

And now, it's Davids turn. Won't the media just put it in their brains that the players lead a private life and Edgar could just be there to visit a friend or have some vacation??? :rolleyes::rollani:

Hand;)yo

Mixi
04 Jul 04, 11:16
It looks like Davids will be joining Liverpool.

Frisko
04 Jul 04, 16:15
Ok the pitbull said 4 days before he finally says where he wants to go...So he should talk tomorrow, and it's about time! I heard all sorts of rumours, Spurs, Liverpool, even Milan!

Hope you'll be an Inter player next year Edgar, go on! Come at the S Siro we'll help you take your revenge on Juve! :D

Frisko
04 Jul 04, 16:29
http://it.sports.yahoo.com/040704/4/1yja.html

According to Yahoo Sport (so it's not even close to be official lol) Davids is a done deal. He was apparetely waiting for Inter to solve the problems with Mancini. :)

Pravesh
04 Jul 04, 17:46
The fate of Edgar Davids remains a mystery, as Spurs insist they are close to capturing him, while the Italian press sees an Inter deal.

The Dutchman has been linked with the Nerazzurri ever since beginning his loan spell at Barcelona in January. He is now free from his Juventus contract, but has delayed making a decision due to the sheer number of offers he has received.

He flew in to London last night and had negotiations with Tottenham, who seem very keen on bringing in the midfielder.

“We had a really good talk,” revealed Spurs director of football Frank Arnesen, “and I think everything is right. I am convinced he wants to join Tottenham Hotspur.”

However, latest reports emanating from the Peninsula suggest that a deal with Inter has now been struck and that it will be confirmed once Roberto Mancini is officially named as Coach.

This is seemingly the basis of Davids’ confusion, as it is claimed he was hesitating before committing himself to Inter as they were still without a tactician.

Alberto Zaccheroni resigned last month and Mancini was named as his replacement, but he is still tied to a Lazio contract until 2006 and the Capital club maintained it would not release him without remuneration.

The two clubs have now met to discuss the matter and Mancini’s arrival – and therefore Davids’ too – should be made official early next week.

There were even reports earlier this week that Milan were making a late bid for the Dutch international, but they now seem intent on swapping Massimo Ambrosini with Real Madrid winger Santiago Solari.

Pod
04 Jul 04, 20:08
Rumours:Davids at Chelsea

Pravesh
04 Jul 04, 21:05

:dielaugh: :D

chelsea !! chelsea !! :star:

Carson
04 Jul 04, 21:20

chelsea don't sign free agent players...they buy expensive playelrs...so he ain't going there... :D

Pravesh
04 Jul 04, 21:22

chelsea don't sign free agent players...they buy expensive playelrs...so he ain't going there... :D

lol :dielaugh: :D

good point !!

instead they loan out star players, in some cases even paying the loaned players' wage !! :D
:star:

Pani
04 Jul 04, 22:23
He is very close to Tottenham according to English sites,but I don't think so.Tottenham are not so attractive team for a player as Davids.

Bianconeri
05 Jul 04, 18:13
Chelsea will sign Davids... :P :D

Ziyad
05 Jul 04, 19:01
Where will Chelsea put all these players??!! They are worse than us !!

Are they planning to buy every player on the market so that no one is left for the other teams and then they think they will win something

scutzon
06 Jul 04, 08:59
Inter favourites for Davids
Tuesday, 06 July 2004

by Nadia Carminati

Internazionale are the new red-hot favourites to sign Edgar Davids after Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho withdrew from the race for the Dutchman's signature.

The Holland star has been exploring the possibility of coming to The Premiership with Liverpool and Tottenham two of the other clubs on his trail.

However, Italian sources have always been bullish about Inter's chances of capturing the 31-year-old and rumours are rife that the Neroazzurri are now primed to win the chase.

Davids's agents have been busy discovering all the options open to the much-coveted midfielder and the lure of England has been strong for the experienced international.

Barcelona's season was sparked by the arrival of the Juventus man last term, but they were unable to agree a financial package to keep him at Camp Nou on a permanent basis.

Davids is finally expected to announce his future this week, with Inter anticipated as his next destination.
__________________________________________________ __________

all i can say is: WTF!?

Handoyo
06 Jul 04, 11:30
Great transfer. Finally we will get rid of that no-good has-been Emre who has-been given too many chances but always let us down. Also, we will never see the over-rated Beati or Biava again in an Inter shirt. This is really good for the future and the financial status for the club since we will get rid of Emre, Beati and Biava; 3 over-paid has-beens.

:rolleyes::rollani:

Hand;)yo

Gismo
06 Jul 04, 11:48
I love Emre. Don´t get me wrong. But if Davids will be better than Emre and it benefits Inter I just say Emre has to fight for his place like anyone else. :)

Stankovic - Cambiasso - Davids - Cesar

Stankovic - Cambiasso - Emre - Cesar

Let time tell what will be best... ;) And don´t forget Davids is far from even being an Inter player yet. :(

Come on Moratti!!!! Don´t let him go... :fero:

SB9Dragon
06 Jul 04, 14:45
DAVIDS SET FOR INTER - REPORT
Click here for our special Transfer Centre
Click here for more news from Italy

Dutch midfielder Edgar Davids is reportedly set to sign for Italian giants Inter Milan.

Davids had been strongly linked with a move to Chelsea over the weekend, but coach Jose Mourinho ruled that out on Monday - saying Davids was too small for his midfield.

And now according to Gazzetta Dello Sport the player is instead set for a return to Serie A.

Davids first played in Italy for Inter's city rivals AC Milan, and then spent a highly successful spell with Juventus.

He moved to Barcelona early this year and helped their surge up the Primera Liga table, but turned down a permanent move to the Nou Camp this summer.

Now Gazzetta says Davids is heading for the San Siro, on a three-year contract worth 3.5million Euros per season.

=====================================

A 3 year deal?? I was hoping for a 2 year deal... Anywayz if this is true then Davids should be ours soon, but how many times have we heard that?

Frisko
06 Jul 04, 17:20
I just love when they call us Italian Giants! :D

Stefan
06 Jul 04, 20:30
The proxy of the Dutch has met the society nerazzurra: the contract
will be triennial for 3,5 million euro to season. The official
announcement lacks only.

MILAN, 6 July 2004 - green Disc for Edgar Davids to the Inter.
Yesterday Robert Goerlings, the representative of the Dutch
centrocampista, has held faith to the engagements and s' it is
introduced to Milan in order for a long time to define the last
details of the triennial contract from 3,5 million euro to season,
pattuito with the leadership nerazzurra. Therefore all it is
spun smooth, second the programs. And it is not from excluding that in
the next hours it already comes given the announcement of the attended
one I engage.

The beautiful one is that nearly in contemporary from London it is
reached an affirmation that has definitively swept whispers
domenicali on a presumed insertion of the Chelsea in the run-up
to the former ones juventino that it had closed the season in
Barcelona. The new technician of the London club, José
Mourinho, in fact, in the press conference with which the
withdrawal of the London square has been inaugurated, has clearly made
to know that its new club s' never is not interested really to
Edgar Davids. "I want a square of 24 players - the former
technician of the Port has said champion of Europe -. Twenty of these
are already chosen, the other four will come from new players or that
we have already in rose. I have spoken with Adrian Mutu, that it
would want to remain. The will of the players is fundamental. I refute
the interest for Edgar Davids and Wayne Rooney. I want to
have to disposition two players for every role and ce they are two
is in the role of Davids that in that one of Rooney ".

Then, it explains in the specific one because the Dutch has not never
demanded as I reinforce: "To my opinion in the English championship it
cannot be played little more with two high centrocampisti than 1,70
m: and I with these characteristics already have in rose the
Makelele French ". Unexceptionable explanation, the confirmation
that the London smoke of the last one weekend has only carried of
the nocturnal nevrosi. Null more. And the rilassatezza of the
leadership is explained well also nerazzurra, for null upset from
the coming from storm from England.

But because, then, all these dismissals of the announcement of the
wedding between the Inter and the original centrocampista of the
Suriname? Of sure in these weeks the national Dutch it has been
conditioned from a series of relationships and promises tied above all
to its last Catalan experience. To Barcelona, in fact, Davids had
indeed thought to stop itself. But the pressing interista it has
had happened, also because Maximum Moratti and its more tightened
collaborators have demonstrated with the facts to hold very to its I
engage. But not enough. The classic ciliegina has come from engages
of Roberto Mancini, one moved that prelude to the start of a
new cycle, with renewed ambitions.

And for Davids the perspective to return in Italy from the main
door is one rivincita does not give little. With regard to, as an
example, it convene to make a step behind in order to remind that the
society nerazzurra s' was made ahead with he already in the
December month, that is when the relationships between Davids and
the Juve had touched the point worse. And in that moment the
neglected Edgar quite risked to see compromise the objective of the
European, inasmuch as Lippi used it to sob. But it was unimaginable
that in that moment the Juve authorized a passage in race to avails
again nerazzurri. Here because to Durini Palace
solution-Barcelona left all contents: a compromise that, but, gave
strong hope of having, then, yes of the player. And, in effects, the
things are going exactly in this direction, although all the
alternated dramatic turn of events on the vicissitude sin before
the beginning of the European. And we come to the tempistica of the
announcement. Edgar Davids is leaving for the vacations to
Barbados: issue of days, if not just of hours. But to the Inter they
are equally calm. The warehouse of the contract could happen equally
in short times. And, however, one never does not forget that the same
society nerazzurra is facing other thematic delicate ones. We
refer, in particular, to the solution of the case-Mancini. And until
to when Maximum Moratti will not be able to make official engages
it of the new trainer, it is difficult to believe that they come given
other important announcements. And that one of Davids is sure an
operation of Association of Bologna. Here because the movements
yesterday, new the supplied elements of comfort from the player for
mouth of its representative have allowed the Inter to embed an other
most important point to favor. A moment for many backs decisive. By
now Davids cannot more return behind and in the light of the last
events acquire importance also the "indications" of the past weeks.
Like, as an example, the choice of the new from Milan room. A passage
this not sure secondary, inasmuch as for he it will be however a
derby. An other challenge that it gives knows them to this blow
nerazzurro.

Gismo
06 Jul 04, 22:45
Thank the inventer of sleeping pills tonight!!!!!!!!!! :star::star::star:

DAVIDS? NO DAVIDS? DAVIDS? NO DAVIDS? DAVIDS? NO DAVIDS? DAVIDS? NO DAVIDS?

DAVIDS????????????????

SB9Dragon
07 Jul 04, 04:16

Though they usually call us "Sleeping Giants" first :P

cool_cuchu
07 Jul 04, 05:00

well , it's still a good one :)

Pravesh
07 Jul 04, 05:25

May be they call us Italian Giants when it comes to Transfer Market.

And Sleeping Giants once the season starts. :D

btw, whenever I hear Sleeping Giants, I recall Pearl Harbour (US, the sleeping giants been woken up by Japan)

Who would be Japan for us ??? :D

:) ;)

BFC82
07 Jul 04, 05:38
I honestly think with the additions we have made so far, on paper Inter has an excellent squad. With every position very well covered. We have one of Europes best young coaches at the helm next season, things can only get better from now on.

Pravesh
07 Jul 04, 05:46
I honestly think with the additions we have made so far, on paper Inter has an excellent squad. With every position very well covered. We have one of Europes best young coaches at the helm next season, things can only get better from now on.

me too !! to be frank ....

but unlike last seasons, I am not confident that we will win the title :D

the squad seems to be great ..... i didn't like veron's arrival, but have to admit that he can give us alot (if he gets his form back and remian injury free) ........ similar is the case with Davids. I am against his arrival. But he does arrive and can play as DM and excel, it wud just be great !! and we won't have to worry, if emre gets injured.

DAVIDS, VERON, CESAR ----- these are the 3 players who we seem to be getting, and it's really hard to say whether we really need them or not.

Davids cud harm emre's position, but if emre cud be played in other positions where we wud do well or davids as DM or ........ huh !!

Don't how to say ...... It all depends on the coach on how he uses the players .... even I get confused, everytime I think of the line up

:confused: :D

cool_cuchu
07 Jul 04, 05:51

May be they call us Italian Giants when it comes to Transfer Market.

And Sleeping Giants once the season starts. :D

btw, whenever I hear Sleeping Giants, I recall Pearl Harbour (US, the sleeping giants been woken up by Japan)

Who would be Japan for us ??? :D

:) ;)

well. we should persuade serie a to change its schedule so that it will start on may and end on august...
we wake up at that period, and perhaps we will win many serie a titles this way

Gismo
07 Jul 04, 10:33
hehe :P

Pravesh
07 Jul 04, 14:03
MILAN - After Lefthanded Roberto also the consultant of market of the inter, Gabriele Oriali, left the office of Ghelfi and explained that "for how much pertains Lefthanded, we will be able to give the announcement within some now". Questioned on the negotiation for the purchase of Edgar Davids, Oriali explained: "Before we think to conclude with the Lazio, then we will think about Davids".

=================

So, we are defintely after DAVIDS ! ;)

Giorgio
07 Jul 04, 14:15
Davids will be such a good signing for us. I really still believe that he is the best combative midfielder in the world. He manages to combine tackling power with skill and flair, not many other midfielders can do that.

Inter is going to have an awesome mifield next season!

Ziyad
07 Jul 04, 14:16
Davids would be a great sign but i am sick of him playing the field like this...sign somewhere already.

Gismo
07 Jul 04, 14:44
Davids is for me one of the best players in the world. But I too hate that he can´t just say who he is negotiationg with!!!

Davids and Emre will have to fight hard for that place in the team IF he arrives! :eek:

Oriali certainly gave a hard indication we are after him... YES!!!!!!

J zanetti
10 Jul 04, 17:59
It is interesting to see so many fellow interesti who crave for a ex juve/milan player - a glory hunter - who is famous for his nandrolone saga and based on this summers events a player who is ONLY after money!

and Of course whos money is easier earned than Moratti's :fero:

dont get me wrong, he is a class player, though I would never welcome him in my club! :yuck: :yuck:

No grazite per Davids!

Here is the latest development on this painful saga....

http://www.calciomercato.com/modules.php?name=titolone

Mr Burdisso
10 Jul 04, 18:13
If Davids come to the club i would be very happy. Davids is a man who always give all his power to the club..... I think that Davids is one of the best middfilders in the World.

FORZA NERAZZURRI

Gismo
10 Jul 04, 18:16
zanetti: I do know that this guy wa doped not so far back in the past. However my affection of Barca and his great contribution to them has made me forgive him, lets say 90%... so that is why I personally won´t mind if Facchetti and Moratti brought him to Inter.

Hope you understand how I feel and don´t mind. :)

Mr Burdisso
10 Jul 04, 19:08
Davids has in Juventus and Barcelona prue that he is very good.... I belive that he come to Inter and when he is her he will win the Lo scudetto and with him in the team we have one of the best midfilders i Serie A....
Davids work very hard in 90 min and that is very important. We have already C.Zanetti but he dont work in 90 min he work in 45 min. If Davids come to the club so hope I that C.Zanetti be sold to a another club. Now we have Cambiasso and Davids if Davids come....

Forza Nerazzurri

J zanetti
10 Jul 04, 19:11
zanetti: I do know that this guy wa doped not so far back in the past. However my affection of Barca and his great contribution to them has made me forgive him, lets say 90%... so that is why I personally won´t mind if Facchetti and Moratti brought him to Inter.

Hope you understand how I feel and don´t mind. :)
Ofcourse I dont mind. :)
Unfortunatly I m part of the minority of interesti who
despite Davids great play on the field do NOT agree with his arrival!

So your opinion is well respected!

Mr Burdisso
Again it seems like alot of people either ignore or dont read my post carefully. I have always mentioned that Davids is a good player. However because of his past I dont want to see him wearing our beloved jersey! Thats all....

Please understand that Im not arguing agains his qualities, BUT agains his past.

Mr Burdisso
10 Jul 04, 19:19
Zanetti: Yes Davids has was Doped but that was a long time agone.. Kallon has also was doped so you dont will have Kallon in Inter??????

Pani
10 Jul 04, 19:49
Davids is useful for evey team.

Remember Barcelona before Davids and Barcelona with Davids.

J zanetti
10 Jul 04, 20:25
Zanetti: Yes Davids has was Doped but that was a long time agone.. Kallon has also was doped so you dont will have Kallon in Inter??????
ofcourse! those 30 something min that he played after his ban was so painful! I didnt want him to score or contribute in a postive way in our game.
I surely want 2 c him leave. He was/is a great sub, never short of effort and always give 100%. I thnak him for that, but to me he is a CLOSE chapter!!

InteristaMensur
10 Jul 04, 20:29
Davids would be a great sign but i am sick of him playing the field like this...sign somewhere already.

I agree I think that his attitude is arrogent

Frisko
10 Jul 04, 21:47
Vieri is quite arrogant too...

Handoyo
10 Jul 04, 21:56
I honestly don't give a flying f*ck to the attitudes of the player as long as he played their hearts out and do well everytime they step on to the pitch donning the Nerazzurra jersey. :)

Hand;)yo

Javier Zanetti
11 Jul 04, 05:27
Davids just signed for Inter until 2007 !

here's Facchetti's statement:

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=14624&L=en

here's the official one :

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=14623&L=en

fu©k attitude , BENVENUTO PITBULL ! :P

Carson
11 Jul 04, 06:19
finally...it's official...but we now have too many midfielders...we should get rid of farinos and lamouchi...keep emre (MUST!!), kara, and cz...start stankovic, davids, veron, and emre...

we finally have a GREAT midfield that we have dreamed for years.. :proud:

Ziyad
11 Jul 04, 06:39
WoW this was one hell of a campaign...Who would have thought we would have all these top players without really spending much in transfer money..Now if Davids and Veron perform to their potential we will be unstoppable. :star:

Now we have to get rid of some players like Lamouchi definately and Farinos...
Loan Pasquale and some of the young ones..and try to figure our attack situation since we have lots of players there..I would say loan the young and sell the really old before they lose all value. :)

Carson
11 Jul 04, 06:48
on the left side, we have kily and maybe cesar...on the right side, we have vdm and...in the middle, we are crowded with veron, emre, stankovic, cambiasso, davids, kara, lamouchi, farinos, and cz...thats 9 midfielders...thats too many...