PDA

View Full Version : Requests

Enricos
30 May 06, 12:12
Since it's quite stupid to keep on posting links to movies etc, maybe we could just make this a only-request section.

Just request your movies and I'll see what I can do :)

Mods: maybe you should sticky this?

Frisko
30 May 06, 13:12
I'm trying to find all the Halloween Specials from The Simpsons, I can find links to download whole seasons but not single episodes :(

Enricos
30 May 06, 15:37
I'm trying to find all the Halloween Specials from The Simpsons, I can find links to download whole seasons but not single episodes :(

Try using Limewire Pro ;)

Limewire Pro (http://rapidshare.de/files/7014774/LimeWireWin_4.9.37.1.rar.html)

PW:
aerosensa@appzpla.net

brehme1989
31 May 06, 08:43
I have Limewire, not the Pro version. Will downloading it affect my previous downloads or will it simply continue with my current downloading material but simply upgrade the program? :D

Enricos
31 May 06, 11:36
I have Limewire, not the Pro version. Will downloading it affect my previous downloads or will it simply continue with my current downloading material but simply upgrade the program? :D

It will simply upgrade the program I believe ;)

brehme1989
31 May 06, 11:48
That;s what it did ;)

Frisko
31 May 06, 13:48
Could you have a look for those Simpsons Halloween Specials for me then Yuko please?

brehme1989
01 Jun 06, 11:28
I'll try ;)

But the problem is that Limewire is a sharing program, and people who actually have it and allow uploads have to be online to :stress:

brehme1989
02 Jul 06, 19:14
Long time since I replied... :lol:

I couldn't find it. I tried a lot of times, in different times each day, but nothing. Only some small episodes. No Halloween Specials...

Marcello
03 Jul 06, 02:27
Could you have a look for those Simpsons Halloween Specials for me then Yuko please?

All i could find was this

http://www.mininova.org/tor/286159

minterke
03 Jul 06, 03:35
Enricos, if I update the Limewire Pro will it update me to the new but regular Limewire?