PDA

View Full Version : Paolo Hernan Dellafiore

Karim
06 Jun 06, 13:37
Who is Dellafiore?
I saw his name in goal.com's list of transfers and it appears we got him from Trviso only to sell him again to Palermo?

M.Adnan
06 Jun 06, 13:51
1-He's a Palermo player now. Former Inter Players and Coaches.

2-He came from our youth system as I remember, then was loaned to Treviso.

3-I think he was borned in Argentina but he plays for Italy.

Gaetan
06 Jun 06, 18:47
Adnan, it's reported that he's going to Palermo on a year long loan. Thus making him Inter property, so this shouldn't be in the Former Players & Coaches sub-forum.

Pod
07 Jun 06, 13:35
Zamparini cleared the press mistake saying it's a pernament deal.he is lost.

Gaetan
07 Jun 06, 15:22
I'm not shocked since this is a typical Inter move. Giving up on young talent is our specialty. :rollani:

Waleed
07 Jun 06, 22:04
He was a really big talent, I am disappointed to lose him. I can see him being a pretty good defender in the next few years if given the chance.

davidRecoba
08 Jun 06, 00:32
ah.. why inter gave up youth players too easy...

08 Jun 06, 00:52
ah.. why inter gave up youth players too easy...

he is talented, but so is Andreolli and Potenza. if we cant giv chance to them and beleive in them enuf to make them a part of the 1st team on a regular basis, what chances hv Dellafiore got?

i strongly beleive Potenza shud come back this season and be a part of the 1st squad.

Opeum
08 Jun 06, 05:12
i dont know man...but we have maxwell as no1 LB and grosso..grosso is to good to be 2nd..dellafiore should be 2nd!!!!!!! aahhh damn! intr management board suck!

davidRecoba
08 Jun 06, 11:21
he is talented, but so is Andreolli and Potenza. if we cant giv chance to them and beleive in them enuf to make them a part of the 1st team on a regular basis, what chances hv Dellafiore got?

i strongly beleive Potenza shud come back this season and be a part of the 1st squad.

yes.. but after loan spell @ Treviso, Dellafiore is sold to palermo ryt? (or loan?) but whether he's loaned or sold, it's the same. at inter, loan out == sell. I bet Potenza, Pasquale, and other ex-nerazzurrini that loaned out wont come back to inter.

Forza ragazzi
08 Jun 06, 14:37
Dellafiore was born in -83 or -84, if I remember correctly. This means that he should've proven himself in first team coherences already. He hasn't, but has been loaned out instead. I can't see him as that big of a loss. He probably never as _that_ good. Then I believe more in the mentioned Andreolli and Potenza, two who actually have played top league football this season, although Andreolli hasn't played that much.

Pasquale isn't Inter material, so he's nothing to be sad over.

angelo
08 Jun 06, 16:10
I do agree with Forza ragazzi. Dellafiore was closely observed by Inter scouts for 6-7 years (he arrived in Milan when he was 15 years old) and if they decided to sell him it means (at least I hope so :-)) that they do not consider him a possible Inter first-string material.

I have got high hopes for Andreolli (I am glad Mancini likes him) and Potenza while Pasquale had enough chances to prove his worth and failed them. He (Pasquale) is going to be loaned again to Parma and I do not think we will see him again at Milan.

Opeum
09 Jun 06, 05:13
I do agree with Forza ragazzi. Dellafiore was closely observed by Inter scouts for 6-7 years (he arrived in Milan when he was 15 years old) and if they decided to sell him it means (at least I hope so :-)) that they do not consider him a possible Inter first-string material.

I have got high hopes for Andreolli (I am glad Mancini likes him) and Potenza while Pasquale had enough chances to prove his worth and failed them. He (Pasquale) is going to be loaned again to Parma and I do not think we will see him again at Milan.

ur 1st post and welcome to the board :)

angelo
09 Jun 06, 09:59
ur 1st post and welcome to the board :)
Thanks Faith. I just recently discovered this board and it's a pleasure to be here and your welcome just confirms my good impression of this community.

BabyPhat
19 Aug 07, 16:52
I was wondering if any of you guys knew why we sold him to Palermo (or even how much we got for him). I remember that he was really promising, just as good as Andreolli.

Forza ragazzi
19 Aug 07, 20:56
I think we gave Palermo full ownership of him when we got Grosso.

Gasparroni
04 Nov 07, 00:13
He is currently playing for Torino......and he is owned 50% by Palermo and 50% by Inter.........there are rumours that both 3 teams wants full ownership about him end of this season.
Lets hope Inter have the biggest chance.....

He is born in Argentina, but he is playing for Italy -21.

lonewolf19
04 Nov 07, 01:57
how is he doing now ?

interlab
04 Nov 07, 09:17
last night he didnt let Gilardino to breath he was almost perfect last night very good game by Dellafiore hope he returns to Inter i like this player >bravo Dellafiore

Forza ragazzi
04 Nov 07, 10:38
Gasparroni: why do we want him?

Gasparroni
04 Nov 07, 10:54
Gasparroni: why do we want him?He is young, he can play very well as central defender. He has a Italian passport, he is talented......i dont see why we wouldnt want him since we own him for a long time.

I think Rivas isnt what we were looking for, Matrix and Cordoba are getting older.....we need some new players there in the future, for now we have Burdisso, Samuel and Chivu......Rivas doesnt belong in there so probably Dellafiore has a better chance.

Forza ragazzi
04 Nov 07, 13:51
I can't imagine that Dellafiore is good enough. Only good thing I see about him is that he is an Inter product.

Jimmy
06 Nov 07, 17:34
Phuck sake, Ragazzi. Didn't you watch the Turin derby? Except for the screw-up that cost the goal, Dellafiore was immense! Among all the Inter products we've had (Pasquale, Potenza) he is by far the best.

Would be pretty difficult of him to break in to this Inter team though, and I am fairly certain we don't own one percent of him. But a VERY good player, indeed.

Forza ragazzi
06 Nov 07, 18:30
Are you sure about that, Jimmy? You might be right, I haven't seen much of him. I'm basing it on the number of games he has played at Serie A clubs. 22/1 at Treviso and only 7/0 at Palermo. However, he is playing regularly at Torino now.

Of course, if Dellafiore is good enough, he is better to have as back-up than eg Rivas, as he helps our fulfilling of the UEFA quota.

.h.
11 May 12, 08:55
apparently paolo is going to hook up with inter for our tour of indonesia, wearing an inter shirt

alongside jonathan and coutinho too

a bit like when juve went on tour to america and took like 15 other serie a players... lol

vitomins
11 May 12, 18:43
a bit like when juve went on tour to america and took like 15 other serie a players... lol

I don't remember this. When was that?

.h.
11 May 12, 23:45
I don't remember this. When was that?

http://soccer4us.net/index.php?showtopic=43917

ok not quite as many as i said, but still a few

fucking bardi went though... we should disown the cunt

Minardista
14 May 12, 09:28
So he'll be hiding away in the cargo hold to get to Indonesia then? :troll:

German_Interista
21 May 12, 18:08