PDA

View Full Version : Emre

Pages : [1] 2 3

M.M#23
01 Jul 04, 08:55
Guys i have opened this Topic so all of us can express their thoughts about Emre. We all know that Emre has been linked this a lot of clubs this summer.
I think that we shouldn't let him go, as he can give a lot to this team. I doubt that Inter will let him go, but as we all know even if this happens it will not be the first time (remember Pirlo, Ferrari).

What do you think guys?

InteristaMensur
01 Jul 04, 12:10
for me emre is the best player of inter,well maybe not the best but certanly one of the best.For now i suport morrati but if he let hem go I won`t any more.I`ll never forget that match against Lazio 3-3.Thes season he did`t show much but he was injured. :depress:

Handoyo
01 Jul 04, 15:34
Screwed by Veron.

Hand:scream:yo

Pravesh
01 Jul 04, 15:55
Screwed by Veron.

i guess no ... but it cud be davids, if we get him

veron can play in RCM position and also hope that inter will play a diamond midfield

-------C.Zanetti-------
Veron-----------Emre
-------Stankovic------

and if one/two gets injured or in need of tactical change or if players are out of from, we have quality players like v.meyde, karagounis, waiting for their turn

not to forget this one :

If we intend to play Martins --- Adriano duo and Recoba as well, Recoba can be played in Stankovic's position. Then Stankovic can be moved to Veron or Emre's position .... injuries, rest, fitness,...

and Handoyo, it really does seem that Veron's transfer has really made you mad .... Actually, even I do agree with you, but it's not that bad as well, as u seem to be thinking..... Hope for the best of Inter and I am hoping that Handoyo will take his harsh :D criticisms on Veron's transfer ;)

:D ;)

Handoyo
01 Jul 04, 16:22
Yes, the Veron transfer is the worst 'crime' that Inter has ever comitted, for me. :D

One way or another, Veron will screw an Inter player. In a diamond midfield, Emre will be safe. But Kily, who worked his a$$ off as if he's been here for decades, will be sacrificed.

Hand:frustrat:yo

Fabio
01 Jul 04, 16:52
Its simple if a player in Emre's position is doing better than the Turkish player then he will start and vice versa! :star:

Pravesh
01 Jul 04, 18:46
Its simple if a player in Emre's position is doing better than the Turkish player then he will start and vice versa! :star:

and karagounis gonna watch davids and emre compete for his position :D

well. .... no idea .... what's gonna happen ....

c'mmon DAVIDS or MANCINI .... I just want to know one thing from them

CAN DAVIDS PLAY AS DM ...... ??????????

:confused:

Pani
01 Jul 04, 21:40
The best player in each position will play!

If Emre is better,he'll play!

SIMPLE!

Jimmy
01 Jul 04, 22:10
Yeah, and then the one who is worse will sit on the bench and moan because he´s not playing although he´s worse.

We need players with humility that has a realistic chance of accepting the bench. Emre will accept the bench, but then we´d screw his career, so he would be better off somewhere else.

Players like Davids, Veron and Stankovic simply won´t accept the bench even though there are others who are better.

Pulsar36
01 Jul 04, 22:13
Well I don't think we have Davids.......He is going to Tottenham. Secondly, Veron is a backup for Emre. Also, we could play Stankovic on the left wing.

SB9Dragon
02 Jul 04, 04:24
How can Veron be a backup for Emre? They don't even play in the same positions? Emre is more left sided, Veron right. Veron more AM while Emre more CM. The only way Veron could truly take Emre's spot is if its a 3 man midfield and Emre could have played in the middle but Veron plays there.

If someone is gonna suffer from Veron being bought it will be Karagounis. Though with him doing so well in the Euros hopefully he can get more starting chances. BTW Karagounis is versatile enough to play on both the left and the right, and also on the wings, even in the wide forward roles.

Pravesh
02 Jul 04, 05:03
How can Veron be a backup for Emre? They don't even play in the same positions? Emre is more left sided, Veron right. Veron more AM while Emre more CM. The only way Veron could truly take Emre's spot is if its a 3 man midfield and Emre could have played in the middle but Veron plays there.

If someone is gonna suffer from Veron being bought it will be Karagounis. Though with him doing so well in the Euros hopefully he can get more starting chances. BTW Karagounis is versatile enough to play on both the left and the right, and also on the wings, even in the wide forward roles.

KARAGOUNIS wud be EMRE's back up ....
indeed mancini can keep on rotating these two players, with Kara also competing with Veron.

Kara is not a fringe player ... he has proved that in his first season in inter, as well as EURO. He might not be a starter material still yet ? but he wud be a great sub and when emre, veron wud get injured.

:)

;)

Handoyo
02 Jul 04, 05:30
Because they can't play together at the same time.

Hand:neutral:yo

Pravesh
02 Jul 04, 07:39

I doubt that Handoyo ...

Veron can also play as a playmaker ... or in RCM and LCM... Emre can play - LCM and LM ....

the problem will occur only if we get davids
;)

Handoyo
02 Jul 04, 07:58
Prav, if both are used together in the middle of the pitch, we'll have no ball-winners, which will be a big trouble. If both are use with a ball-winner, Emre will have to start out of position, on the wing. Unless they use a diamond midfield. And, there aren't too many coaches out there who use a diamond midfield. Mancini certainly doesn't.

Hand;)yo

Pravesh
02 Jul 04, 12:06
Prav, if both are used together in the middle of the pitch, we'll have no ball-winners, which will be a big trouble. If both are use with a ball-winner, Emre will have to start out of position, on the wing. Unless they use a diamond midfield. And, there aren't too many coaches out there who use a diamond midfield. Mancini certainly doesn't.

Hand;)yo

a ball winner is a must.

u r true abt out of position .... ;)

and well, i am hoping for a diamond midfield .... lets just hope that mancini will use that and it becomes successful :rolleyes:

;)

InteristaMensur
02 Jul 04, 17:17

SIMPLE!

if we don`t sell emre first :depress:

Fabio
02 Jul 04, 17:37

SIMPLE!

I agree!;)

Ari
10 Jul 04, 07:22
Is he part of pre-retreat?

scutzon
10 Jul 04, 13:06
i don't think Emre is part of the pre-retreat.

seriously, something is wrong. Emre has been linked with Milan, and i seriously don't think this is good, at all. i think the Inter management may really be thinking of off-loading him...

Handoyo
10 Jul 04, 15:20
Emre is taking part in the retreat. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that his Inter future is bleak.

NERAZZURRI CALLED UP FOR SUMMER RETREAT
Saturday, 10 July 2004 14:23:20
APPIANO GENTILE - Below is the list of Inter players called up for the summer retreat in Riscone di Brunico. The squad will leave for the South Tyrol location tomorrow morning and will train for the first time late afternoon.

Goalkeepers:
Alex Cordaz
Alberto Fontana

Defenders:
Daniele Adani
Francesco Coco
Ivan Cordoba
Giovanni Pasquale

Midfielders:
Esteban Matias Cambiasso
Belozoglu Emre
Francisco Farinos
Sabri Lamouchi
Dejan Stankovic
Juan Sebastian Veron

Strikers:
Lampros Choutos
Julio Ricardo Cruz
Mohamed Kallon
Obafemi Martins
Alvaro Recoba
Nicola Ventola

Youth sector players brought into first team:
Giacomo Bindi (goalkeeper)
Moreno Impagniatiello (goalkeeper)
Paolo Herman Dellafiore (defender)
Nicolas Giani (defender)
Matteo Lombardo (defender)
Pasquale Costanzo (midfielder)

From 14 July:
Nicolas Andres Burdisso
Gonzalo Sorondo

From 16 July:
Fabio Cannavaro
Giuseppe Favalli
Marco Materazzi
Francesco Toldo
Christian Vieri
Cristiano Zanetti

From 22 July (in Milan):
Giorgos Karagounis
Andy van der Meyde

After Copa America:
Adriano Leite Ribeiro
Cristian Kily Gonzalez
Javier Zanetti

Hand;)yo

Gismo
10 Jul 04, 16:05

IMO it would be no problem to fit these two particular players together. Especially knowing how Mancini usually has a habit of getting the best out of his players. So I hope Mancio will be able to field this duo successfully in case it will be needed.

Screwed by Veron.

I don´t get how you can know that Verón will screw anyone before you know if he will regain his old form that I admit is far from sure.

;)

I gotta agree with BDrag, here. :) There still is a good chance to fit these two players together if Deki, Cambi and CZ, Kara, etc. are all out.

Also the nature of a big club like Inter is simple: The best men will play! And from what Verón said about Mancio today it is IMO certain that our new coach fields the most in form players. Sebastian Veron said that he knows Roberto Mancini very well. And he seemed very certain that Mancini will play with the most in form players at the time. I read this information on: inter.it

;)

Gaetan
10 Jul 04, 16:22
On our official website they are already talking about Stankovic and Veron playing in the middle. I seriously don't see Emre having a future with us next season and i don't see a valid reason why he'd want to stay here. We have one of the most promising young players in the world who's shown he can be a valuable player to our team, yet we go and take a washed up player who hasn't performed in years. Why should we assume that he'll be back to his best? if that was the case, we should have signed Mancini as a player/manager. :rolleyes:

Emre will not stick with this for much longer, i tell ya. He shouldn't have to, either. Poor guy, it's like our stupid management put an experation date on our young players that if they aren't Ronaldinho by the time they reach 25 years old then they must be sold so they eventually become world class on another team and the whole world points and laughs at us. Sigh, you'd think we'd learn from our mistakes after watching how much Pirlo developed into a fine player.

Gismo
10 Jul 04, 16:28
I seriously don't see Emre having a future with us next season and i don't see a valid reason why he'd want to stay here.
Here is one then: Loyalty to the club that gave him his breakthrough on the world stage. ;)

If Emre despite most odds decides to leave us I will not be mad but a bit dissapointed.

I truly believe he can still be a great asset to Inter. Let´s hope he will stay injury free next season so his form won´t decrease!

Sisenando
10 Jul 04, 16:37
Emre? Hmm... Its tough to describe him. Nimble and fleet footed at times, and also can do the dirty work. Regarded as the best in his country Turkey but on the world stage, i dont think we can rely on him like Roma rely on emerson or Man U rely on Keane. I just think he's mediocre as a member of the Inter squad. True, on form, he's deadly. But when we need that bit of magic, that moment that could win us games, i dont see Emre as holding the key. He has youth on his side, so he has time to show what he's capable of. :)

Gismo
10 Jul 04, 16:39
I think Emre has huge potential and I hope he stays.

Pravesh
10 Jul 04, 16:39

IMO it would be no problem to fit these two particular players together. Especially knowing how Mancini usually has a habit of getting the best out of his players. So I hope Mancio will be able to field this duo successfully in case it will be needed.

Screwed by Veron.

I don´t get how you can know that Verón will screw anyone before you know if he will regain his old form that I admit is far from sure.

;)

I gotta agree with BDrag, here. :) There still is a good chance to fit these two players together if Deki, Cambi and CZ, Kara, etc. are all out.

Also the nature of a big club like Inter is simple: The best men will play! And from what Verón said about Mancio today it is IMO certain that our new coach fields the most in form players. Sebastian Veron said that he knows Roberto Mancini very well. And he seemed very certain that Mancini will play with the most in form players at the time. I read this information on: inter.it

;)

Agree with Gismo .... and that's what I have been saying as well ...

If what we are hearing is right that mancini gives chance to in form players, then I am kinda sure that emre will be in his line up .... and emre, stankovic and veron all can play in the same line up ..... that is if mancini uses the diamond midfield, which we can't rule out yet

i still believe that emre has good future with inter ....... our emre is gonna be one of our star ... u guys just wait and see ...

:D

I am hoping and I think I will be proved right !! :stuckup:

InteristaMensur
10 Jul 04, 20:25
I think Emre has huge potential and I hope he stays.
For me he is not huge potentia,for me he is one of the best midfilder in the world

Gismo
10 Jul 04, 22:36
Certainly. ;) But the thing about Emre is that he only had 1 good season on the highest level. Then he was very good with Galatasaray before that. That is his best achievements in his career so far. Still a lot of good season to come for him, hopefully even great seasons.

But because he is still pretty young and still hasn´t won much yet, I don´t consider him in the top 10 of the best players in the world - yet! He is IMO in the top 25 of the world, clearly.
;)

So this is why I still consider him a "massive talent" rather than an established star. :)

Shaun
10 Jul 04, 23:35
Has anyone seen a photo of Emre at preseason training yet because I havent??? :scared:

InteristaMensur
11 Jul 04, 12:25
Has anyone seen a photo of Emre at preseason training yet because I havent??? :scared:

Neither am I :scared:

Leftfoot
11 Jul 04, 13:12
Me too. I haven't see any picture of Emre. And i have looked always to the background of the pictures to pick him.
But no way. He is not there.

Maybe he has still problems with his injury from the australia game 5 weeks ago???

:confused: :confused:

Pravesh
11 Jul 04, 14:59

me too ......

I had even tried zooming some pictures .... but to no avail
:D
:(

Gismo
11 Jul 04, 16:24
Guys, I think Emre will stay. Here is why I think that way:

1) Emre is a true nerazzurro! He seems to like the club and it is likely he will prove faithful to Inter despite the signings.

2) Serie A is bigger now. Instead of 34 there will now be 38 games making it important for us to have a broad squad.

3) I have a feeling that he will stay... Can´t tell you why. However I do think he will play an important role next term.

Handoyo
11 Jul 04, 16:58
Sorry Gismo but I disagree with all your points, COMPLETELY.

1) When you are a football player, you are a professional. You play for Inter not because you like them but because you are paid. And obviously, you wanna get paid as much as possible. How can Emre ask for a pay rise if he doesn't get regular chance to show his worth??? How can Emre stay when he's been slapped indirectly time after time??? The signing of Deki, who is a very similar player, was supposed to be the wake-up call. And here we are with Cambi, Veron and Davids.

2) Ohhhh what a bunch of balloney!!! First, I think the duration of the Serie A would be extended. Second, we need to get 3 more central midfielders just because we played 4 games more??? Oh for the love of God!!!

3) He can't play an important role if he is not given the chance. And looking at the number of midfielders we have, I don't see how Emre will get his chance.

I'm truly saddened and p!ssed by this transfer. It's been a long time since I've been this mad about Inter (Last was home loss against Empoli). This club is truly f*cked up. The way they 'sack' Zac was disgraceful. The way they lied that they didn't meet Mancio in Roma was disgraceful. The way they lied that they won't sign both Davids and Veron was disgraceful. Inter is a disgrace. I don't know if I can support them as much as I do before. It's like I've been stabbed in the back.

Of course, I've said before that I don't give a damn who plays in the team if we can win the Scudetto. But if there will be disharmony and uncertainties in the team, I highly doubt that we will win anything next season. What a f*cked up summer. What a f*cked up club.

Hand:(yo

Pravesh
11 Jul 04, 17:11
MANCINI: "I HAVE MANY ALTERNATIVES"
Sunday, 11 July 2004 18:30:46
RISCONE DI BRUNICO - Nerazzurri coach Roberto Mancini spoke to journalists before the start of Sunday afternoon's training session in Riscone di Brunico:

Will Mihajlovic also arrive?
"We'll see. We're here (in Riscone) now, the important thing is that the squad starts working and that the (Italian) internationals arrive, then all the others that are still missing. There isn't much time to go until the Champions League qualifier and we'll need to work hard and well."

Can Davids play with all the other quality midfielders that Inter have?
"The players are good. If they enjoy themselves on the pitch then they will also entertain the fans."

========

why the phuck doesn't inter.it ask mancini abt emre. Like how he rates EMRE ???? :fero: :(

:star:

Handoyo
11 Jul 04, 17:24
What's the use??? Mancini will probably be diplomatic and praise Emre but in the end he'll still bench him. The press should be more direct and ask straight to the point, who's gonna f*cking start in the midfield next season, that should be the question. Although Mancini will be diplomatic again and say, "I'll have to see them during the pre-season first."

Hand:frustrat:yo

InteristaMensur
11 Jul 04, 17:52
Veron Looking Forward, Not Back

New Inter midfielder Juan Veron says he is relishing his next adventure in Serie A, and refuses to look back at a frustrating season in the Premiership.
"I don’t think I have to make anyone forget anything," he was quoted as saying on the club’s official site. "What has happened is in the past. There’s no use looking back, I always look forward. There’s only one reality for me at the moment and that’s Inter. I’m optimistic for next season and I thank the club for the chance it has given me. For me only the future counts."

Veron will be reunited with coach Robberto Mancini, who he previously played alongside at Lazio.

"It’s a bit of a strange effect," he continued. "The last time we were together in a team he played with me. It will be an extra motivation to have him as a coach. Mancini is ambitious, just like I am. We want to win together. It will be an important experience, I’m reunited with a person who has given so much to Italian football and who is beginning a new adventure now."

Javier Zanetti
11 Jul 04, 18:29
http://www.inter.it/aas/img/36856.jpg

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/36859.jpg
One picture is worth a thousand words :proud:

Ziyad
11 Jul 04, 18:33
Thanx for the pic now i am a bit more comfortable for the time being... ;)

Noodles
11 Jul 04, 18:34
It´s a bit strange how you can fall for some player so much.. Emre is just this type of guy. It´s so amazing feeling to watch him play when he´s at his best. So entertaining and full of passion for the game, that you just have to love this lad. :proud:

Feelings are very confused right now.. seems like he´s leaving.. :depress:

Ziyad
11 Jul 04, 18:42
You are in my plans...
and in our Hearts :proud:
http://www.inter.it/aas/img/36860.jpg

InteristaMensur
11 Jul 04, 18:56

Thanks mate

Ari
11 Jul 04, 19:31
:proud: :proud: :) :heart: :star:

We love you Emre. There's no one like you.

Javier Zanetti
11 Jul 04, 19:39
Yeah ... I was so happy to see him , good to know that he's alive and hasn't been kidnapped be the forces of the devil(B.B. Milan ) .
So glad to see him I could hug him ;)

cool_cuchu
12 Jul 04, 00:06
let's see the central midfield situation :

Out :
Okan
Almeyda
Lamouchi (probable)

In:
Davids
Veron
Cambiasso

our CMs:
- Emre
- Veron
- Stankovic
- Karagaounis
- Davids
- Farinos
- Cambiasso

I will be a bit surprised if emre stays... we just have too many cms..
perhaps if farinos is gone, he has more chance to stay..
but if he warms the bench too often, emre should consider moving away for one or two seasons of inter..

but hopefully he doesnt move to Milan or Juve..

Pravesh
12 Jul 04, 00:39
can't explain how happy I was after I saw this picture !!!! :proud:

Pulsar36
12 Jul 04, 00:40
Hopefully he can play a few games this year instead of being injured for every two weeks

Ari
12 Jul 04, 05:53
Like Mancini said, team can play with various solutions:

How will he integrate himself into the team?
"I don't think this will be a big problem because the team can play with various solutions. Therefore, it's better to have a lot of good players."

That for example means like 4-2-3-1.

-----Adriano-----
Recoba-Veron-Deki
---Davids-CZ----

Emre can play as Recoba or Davids. We have Recoba and Veron in our squad. THey will get injured. (well I don't hope that for Chino. :D )

Miki
12 Jul 04, 08:19
Maybe i can go back to Galatasaray soon..

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/36859.jpg
Ciao bro, i'll try to find a place on the bench for you ok?

Ciao,
Tim

Handoyo
12 Jul 04, 08:22
http://www.inter.it/aas/img/36860.jpg
But hhhmmm, you'll be behind Veron, Davids, Stankovic and Cambiasso. *wink*

Hand:wallbang:yo

Pravesh
13 Jul 04, 14:23
Emre, Sorondo training separately from the squad

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/36983.jpg

So, he's not fit......

sadly ......

And there is where we won't have to worry at all, as now we will have so many options ..... Davids, Veron, Stankovic :eek:

Hopefully, he gets back very soon

:fero:

and welcome back to home .... Sorondo

:dielaugh: :D

Javier Zanetti
13 Jul 04, 14:32
Actually it's more like - fu©k off Sorondo :yuck:
He spat at a players in an Uruguay match , without forgetting he's a terrible player of course .

Leftfoot
14 Jul 04, 19:08
According to Gazzetta dello Sport is Bologna near to land EMRE for loan.
The clubs nearing each other. The problem is, that EMRE won't go to another Italian club. He confirms that Inter is the only club in Serie A where he wants to play.

Moron Management, who allows to let go a player like Emre, who is one of the most loyality player. :wallbang:

Gismo
14 Jul 04, 22:56
Handoyo and Mikitty:
How do you know for sure that Mancini will ignore Emre and bench him without getting an honest chance. Emre Belozoglu has been an Interista for quite a time now. And the new arrivals; Veron, Cambiasso and Davids will certainly get their chance to earn the faith of Roberto M. But seeing Emre as a true nerazzurro we can only hope Mancio will give Emre the playing time he deserves. Hope for the best guys, but don´t hope for too much! At least I won´t.... *sigh*

The truth IMO is that Emre if earning Mancini´s trust will get playing time next season.

And Han: Of course the Serie A expansion is not huge! ;) However it is now an inch bigger than it used to be. (34 to 38). ;) This means that despite the fact that Mancini brought with him a very proffesional staff including the guy who can really reduce injuries we need a good and ample squad! As Julio Cruz said today: "Few teams can afford to have as many champions as Inter has.", what I am saying is that we need to have reliable players on all spots in order to maintain our control on three fronts next season.

Personally I don´t give a damn if Emre gets a high salary or not if he can contribute class to the our side. Money is inferior to glory. And glorydays are more likely with a Emre showing what he can really do.

:stuckup:

Now I don´t think our transfer campaign has been awfully great + Moratti still has plenty of time left to screw up in... Nonetheless we did not sign new contracts with a horrible player like Helveg, Almeyda was snubbed and left Inter to make room for a quality asset like Davids.

We got a safe player as Giuseppe Favalli who will get to play many games if he avoids injuries and form lows. Same goes for our magnificent Emre: He will play as much as he deserves; like the rest of our currently big squad! Which IMO couldn´t be more fair.

I will be :( if Emre is often sitting on the bench --> but if Cambiasso does very well for us then I only consider it logical if he also gets his slice of the pitch time. I hope Mancini and his staff makes us better and shakes the team together and avoids too many fatal mistakes. Then our Boss will decide who plays according to the combination of shear class and form/fitness.

IMHO what needs to be done now is sell either Farinós or Lamouchi!! Then we need to sell two strikers and replace Sorondo perhaps with a young RB who can learn from the JZ´s enourmous class and rutine.

If we don´t cut the squad soon it might start some problems. Hence we need to get rid of someone... And unless Arsenal splash out a freeky € 40m bid for our turkish delight aka Emre I highly doubt he will leave Internazionale before the season takes off!!!

Yep, another new coach has arrived at Inter under the leadership of hugely influential Moratti and Presidente Facchetti. All us fans can do IMO is to have faith and hope for a light green future for the Nerazzurri. Then time will judge Inter as it has since the dawn of the Black & Blue history.

For the moment I hope that the team takes the pre-season seriously and I just can´t help feeling good about the team if you compare it to last pre-seasons:

Cuper --> Mancini :thumbsup:
Almeyda --> Davids :thumbsup:
Gamarra --> Burdisso :thumbsup: :thumbsdo:
Luciano (on loan) --> Verón (on loan) :thumbsdo: :thumbsup:
Helveg --> Favalli YAY! :thumbsup: :star:

Not to mention: Adriano and Stankovic coming last winter. :)

On paper our team looks scathing and I am sure the Milan and Juventus are raising an eyebrow. :D Yet nothing is certain at all at this point. Mancini also is a question mark for the upcoming season. Can he deliver? Can he cope with the immense pressure as Inter Boss?

Will he even win with Inter? :eek::eek: FORZA INTER!! :fero:

Hell still some 50 days or so to league start up. But only a few weeks to our first important and crucial 3rd round preliminary CL matches.

Good luck Inter! May luck be with us!!! And may destiny be good to Emre. :P

Let´s hope Emre stays and Mancini likes his great skills and we will see Emre display his awsome qualities yet again!!! :)

Pravesh
15 Jul 04, 01:13
Now, I have just one saying on Davids' arrival.

If Emre stays in Inter and if Davids can play as DM, it is a good transfer. But if Emre is loaned out, then Davids' transfer is one of the worst.

Gaetan
15 Jul 04, 01:46
Unfortunately, Emre has been out of Inter and Mancio's plans ever since the deal with Veron was finalized. With Deki and Veron at the central midfield position, there's absolutely no way that Emre would break into the starting eleven. On top of that, we add in one of the best DM's in the world and that definately forces him out of the squad. Before the Davids signing it was pretty sure that he'd be either a bench warmer or just go on loan but now we've just spit at him and showed no trust at all. Pathetic, simply unbelievable how the management never learns from their mistakes in the past.

Looking at the midfield not even counting the wingers he'd have competition from Stankovic, C.Zanetti, Veron, Davids, Farinos, Cambiasso, Lamouchi all fighting for a spot on the team - that is just absurd. I for one am really depressed to see the way Emre has been treated, the little wizards will be doing his magic somewhere else and we'll be kicking ourselves while he's doing in. Another Pirlo, no doubt about it in my mind.

Arghhhh.. i am f'ing pissed! :frustrat:

Gismo
15 Jul 04, 13:30
How do you know that Emre won´t break in to the starting lineup before the season has even begun??? :confused:

;)

I agree that it would be disastrous if Emre was loaned out. But how realistic is that, really? Farinós and Lamouchi are the ones in doubt for next season. Not Emre who has turned down numerous offers from European top clubs like Arsenal.

Mancini is waiting to have his full squad before he evauates his squad and decides who will leave. And I sincery doubt Mancini is so stupid that he wanna loan out Emre. And since Emre has shown so much dedication to Inter Moratti most certainly likes him too...

Some people say the arrival of Cambi and Pitbull + the loan of Verón is a sign of disrespect. But how do you get to that conclusion when we haven´t even played our first preseason match yet?!? G, we are worrying to much - us Interisti...

I am very confident Emre will stay and I don´t think we have any chance of figuring out what Facchetti and Moratti are planning, anyway.

If Emre is such a big Nerazzurro as we make him to be he should be happy to see great players like Davids and promising players such as Burdisso arrive. Because it is a clear reinforcement in comparison to last seasons!

So I hope Emre is clever and realizes his good chance of playing a vital role of the new Mancini project! :)

The Boss will decide who will play according to his view and philosophy. I hope Emre is part of it and I am confident that he is.

R_20
16 Jul 04, 00:13
[quote="Nerazzurro"]Unfortunately, Emre has been out of Inter and Mancio's plans ever since the deal with Veron was finalized. With Deki and Veron at the central midfield position, there's absolutely no way that Emre would break into the starting eleven. On top of that, we add in one of the best DM's in the world and that definately forces him out of the squad. Before the Davids signing it was pretty sure that he'd be either a bench warmer or just go on loan but now we've just spit at him and showed no trust at all. Pathetic, simply unbelievable how the management never learns from their mistakes in the past.

do u support inter or do u support emre? what i dont understand is in the post u said one of the worlds best DM's and u are complaining about it...i thought inter having one of the best DM's was a good thing.....

and emre has been with inter for 3 seasons...did we win anything? did we achieve anything? dont get me wrong i love the guy but who said he isnt going to play?

inter is the only club where the fans complain and cry when they get top class players

Gaetan
16 Jul 04, 01:06
do u support inter or do u support emre? what i dont understand is in the post u said one of the worlds best DM's and u are complaining about it...i thought inter having one of the best DM's was a good thing.....

and emre has been with inter for 3 seasons...did we win anything? did we achieve anything? dont get me wrong i love the guy but who said he isnt going to play?

inter is the only club where the fans complain and cry when they get top class players

Eh, that's a cute message. Inter are stacked with talent and adding another player to the team isn't the answer, we have been trying to do this for years now and it obviously isn't working. Obviously a change in the management and the mentality at the club are the problems, so hopefully Mancio will be able to change that.

He isn't going to play. Veron and Davids will be starting at the CM positions, and he'll be on the bench - hence, he's way better then that. He wasn't at fault for us not winning anything, as a matter of fatc he's been one of our best players IMO.

And Inter fans complain because we have seen the same ol' story over and over again. No matter who we sign the results are the same, so you can't blame the pessimistic attitude. Adding Davids isn't gonna make a huge impact on the squad, on paper we are already strong enough to be one of Europe's best. For christ sake, our bench is good enough to compete for a CL spot. We'll just wait and see, i certainly hope you're right.

BTW, i am not that big of an Emre fan as it might sound but what we did to him is still quite wrong. We showed absolutely no faith or trust in him and told him to either pack his bags and leave or sit in the bench and watch his career rot like so many others have done before him at our club.

cool_cuchu
16 Jul 04, 02:17
if we sell emre, many teams will try snatch him...

arsenal has been a keen admirer of emre..,
arsene wenger will make us look like a fool...
I ll be pissed if he moves to Milan....

but there are still time in transfer window, let's wait and see...

personally, I hope Mancini can make him a star
otherwise let wenger make him one...

Jimmy
21 Jul 04, 13:36
In today´s interviews, Cristiano Zanetti is putting Emre´s name in the same sentence as Lamouchi.

This ought to make you all realise just how much rated Emre is in this years squad. He belongs to the Lamouchi group.

Gismo
21 Jul 04, 13:40
I think he was merely refering to the fact that Emre is not new and therefore shouldn´t be forgotten. Lamouchi and Emre in the same sentence: A coincidence if you ask me.

Jimmy
21 Jul 04, 13:51
Yes, of course.

Gismo
21 Jul 04, 15:46
We agreed... :eek:

:P

Pravesh
21 Jul 04, 15:49
We agreed... :eek:

Read yours and Jimmy's posts again, and you will see how you two agreed. :D

;)

Gismo
21 Jul 04, 16:21

Anyway, I expect great things from Emre this season. :star:

Gaetan
21 Jul 04, 16:26
I wouldn't look to much into what Cristiano Zanetti said, he himself has less of a chance then Emre of playing valuable minutes with the current squad.

Gismo, it's fine and dandy to have expectations for Emre because he has the talent to match it but it's hard to do anything special when you'll be given 25 minutes a game at best. ;)

Gismo
21 Jul 04, 16:29
Are you The Prophet? :) If you are not you can´t possibly know how much Emre will play. ;)

Gaetan
21 Jul 04, 18:18
Man, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that Emre will not be in our starting linuep. He already had a tough enough job of making it with the crop of players we had coming into the summer and adding Veron & Davids who are both central midfielders all but confirms that he'll be warming the bench.

No matter how optimistic you are about the little wizard, he just isn't seriously in Inter's plans. He'll be treated badly and will either wait or just leave. The rumours to Milan are a nightmare, could you imagine him starting next to Pirlo and Gattuso instead of Calamity Clarence who is overrated and his weaknesses are more hidden then before thanks to Milan's midfield? give me a break, dude.

The lack of faith in Emre is astonishing, and i am the type of person that likes to think a quality player will be given a chance. For christ sake, class players like Van der Meyde and Lamouchi hardly play.

Giorgio
21 Jul 04, 18:29
Cough cough.

Lamouchi class???? :eek: :confused:

I have to agree with you though that I don't think Emre will be in our first choice team unfortunately.

Gismo
21 Jul 04, 18:51
Lamouchi = class player :eek::shock:

No one can predict the future, man. :P We can only guess. Personally I guess Emre will get to play a lot. Mancini will play the most in form players, so when/if Emre hits the good form I am confident he will play.

Noodles
21 Jul 04, 19:12
Lamouchi class???? :eek: :confused:

Sabri sure is a class player. He has great vision on field and his passes are usually deathly clever. Plays with his calm French charm and is very reliable. You but Sabri on the field and you know what you get.

That how it should be and has been many many years. He has played on high level for yeas and if he was not French he would have got a lot more games for NT.

Not a single time two games in a row last season, so it is very hard to manage well enough for a player who is used to play every game.

Gaetan
21 Jul 04, 19:37
Good post, Noodles.

It's funny how quick people forget that Lamouchi used to be the best player at Parma and also their captain. Not only is he nothing short of class, but he has some magical touches to add to it. He isn't just a typical kick and run crap player, he can create and run at people with the ball. It's quite hard to deliver the goods when you're on the bench, i mean how many games has Sabri even played for us?

You guys speak of him like he's Guly, Gresko or Helveg. :D

Jimmy
21 Jul 04, 19:54
I think Lamouchi has in general been mistreated by Inter, both regarding the fans and by the club regarding tactics. Been played out of position. But Lamouchi´s demands to be a starter, sounds very weird to me, since I thought he knew he would be a bench player.

But his long-balls and thourough-passes seems to have been forgotten by the fans.

And no... I don´t think Lamouchi made a good season, last season. But he wasn´t a complete disaster. He can do so much better, and we need to be patient.

Gismo
21 Jul 04, 19:57
Sure he is a great passer. That is just overshadowed by his bad performances. I hear he was great at Parma but he certainly isn´t at Inter.

IMO Lamouchi is one of the few weak links left in our squad.

Not a single time two games in a row last season, so it is very hard to manage well enough for a player who is used to play every game.
A) There is a reason he is not played. ;)

B) It is no excuse IMO.

Noodles
21 Jul 04, 20:45
It is interesting what Sabsi is going to do now. He´s not going to get a lot playing time, most probably lesser than last season, when he already whined about his minor minutes.

If he still wants to shine, he should move. And we don´t need him, no matter how good he is or isn´t. Simple is that.

Gismo
21 Jul 04, 20:46
If Facchetti´s words were true and we are gonna have a 25-man squad then Lamouchi is gone.

SB9Dragon
21 Jul 04, 21:43
And probably Farinos as well...

CafeCordoba
21 Jul 04, 21:49
Like we can see those training pics in inter.it, Emre is training with the squad again. So expect him to feature in next training match. Which will be TIM Trophy next week? And at the same time Saitama Cup in Japan.

Ziyad
22 Jul 04, 01:44
Without offending them or their fans,i really dont think we do need Farinos and Lamouchi in our team anymore.I hope for their own sake also that they go somewhere else where they can play.We upgraded big time in their position. :)

internausicaa
22 Jul 04, 03:47
emre i hope you can stay with us!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

CafeCordoba
22 Jul 04, 13:33
Without offending them or their fans,i really dont think we do need Farinos and Lamouchi in our team anymore.I hope for their own sake also that they go somewhere else where they can play.We upgraded big time in their position. :)

I agree. If they want to play football next season's Inter won't be the place to fullfill that wish. They could be good backups but they'd be still far in the pecking order. And in team's view if we somehow would need players in the central midfield AFTER Veron, Davids, Emre, Stankovic, Karagounis, Cambiasso and Cristiano then we can use our youth players.

Same story as in Kallon's case. Better for themselves to leave Inter.

Leftfoot
26 Jul 04, 19:47
It looks like that Emre's treatment of the Shangai game isn't serious. He trained with the squad and make a goal in the practice match.
Very eased news for us :D :D :D

SB9Dragon
26 Jul 04, 21:16
Hopefully Emre stays healthy and impressed Mancini so he stays on for next season.

On Lamouchi and Farinos, there definately isn't a need for them anymore and I highly believe they will be sold or released from their contracts if their (Farinos especially) loaned out.

Gismo
26 Jul 04, 21:18
I hope Mancini will hold his word and cut the squad a little. Lamouchi and Farinós being some of the "sacrifices". I agree.

Pani
26 Jul 04, 21:25
I totally agree that Farinos,Lamouchi should leave!

We have so many good midfielders!!

cool_cuchu
28 Jul 04, 02:12
emre was excellent last night (at leat in 17 minutes I watched the game)..

I think mancini should chose to grow this player in his craddle rather than loaning him out...

together with Veron and Martins, we really kicked ass last night

Gaetan
28 Jul 04, 02:37
IMO Lamouchi is one of the few weak links left in our squad.

A) There is a reason he is not played. ;)

He isn't the only above average player that has failed to find a regular spot at Inter, the list is very long - that's no secret to any of us. We're a well known graveyard for talent, we seem to ruin alot of players by just having them rot on the bench when they could have been playing regularly for another club.

Van der Meyde can't get consistent minutes at our clubs, but that does not reflect how good of a player he is. Simply put, perhaps Lamouchi and FC Inter were just not meant to be. :)

Leftfoot
28 Jul 04, 14:36
A turkish friend of mine saw an interview of Emre in a turkish channel. His injury isn't serious. He is expecting to join the squad after a 3 day break.

:D :D :D

Frisko
06 Aug 04, 20:19
When I heard that stupid rumour that Emre was going to Milan a couple of months ago, that was the biggest scare of my life! :eek:

Thank God he's not going anywhere, he's just an amazing player.

Mikkel
06 Aug 04, 20:32
I'm so glad that he did not leave us :dielaugh:

InteristaMensur
06 Aug 04, 20:53
it's good that we did't sell emre not only because he is good player,also because we would lost a lot of fans.espacially in turkey.

Gismo
06 Aug 04, 21:16
I´ve got a positive impression of Mancini. And I never doubted for a second that Emre would leave.

Handoyo
07 Sep 04, 13:49
The Turkish hobbit is celebrating his 24th birthday today. :) What could be a more perfect birthday present than him starting and scoring against Chievo?

Emre is currently undergoing a tough period in his Inter career. Let's hope all the best for him and that he'll perform so well he'll knock Veron out of the first team. :star:

Hand;)yo

scutzon
07 Sep 04, 14:09
Happy Birthday, Belozoglu Emre!!

Wish you a great career in Inter!!

Gismo
07 Sep 04, 14:28
Happy Birthday, Emre!! May you refind your form as soon as possible! :star:

J zanetti
07 Sep 04, 14:32
Happy Bday Emre!
Hopefully he will be given the chance in order to shine again....

CafeCordoba
07 Sep 04, 15:13
Happy birthday you little Turkish wizard! :)

Mikkel
07 Sep 04, 19:30
Happy Birthday Emre... ;)

Fabio
07 Sep 04, 20:04
Tanti auguri Emre!

Fabio :)

Stefan
08 Sep 04, 07:43
Happy bday Emre!!!

INTER_FAN
08 Sep 04, 07:49
Happy Birthday Fighter...

M.M#23
08 Sep 04, 13:04
Happy Birthaday, EMRE!

Let's hope you get a place in the starting 11.

Frisko
08 Sep 04, 19:52
Gosh 24, you're so young Belozoglu! Happy birthday! You're in every Nerazzurro's heart :heart:

Pani
08 Sep 04, 21:26
Happy Birthday,Emre.

SB9Dragon
08 Sep 04, 21:38
Happy B-Day Emre. Hopefully this is a special year for both you and Inter.

Emre is definately won of my favorite Inter players and I really hope that he does so well that he forces himself back into the starting lineup.

Fabio
08 Sep 04, 21:48
He has a natural talent that not many other players have,and this could well take him far in the future! :proud:

Frisko
08 Sep 04, 22:45
Many of you guys are worried that Emre won't get a chance to play this year. I wouldn't worry though, since the guy is so versatile, he can play anywhere in midfield, isn't that right? So he should get plenty of chances!

Mikkel
10 Sep 04, 10:14
Yep..But not much on his preferd position.

Gismo
10 Sep 04, 10:28
So you´d rather play Emre even though Veron is better (hypothetically)?

Mikkel
10 Sep 04, 10:31
Yep I kinda said that a bunch's of times now. And I don't think he is better, but more experienced. I would wait and see how "good" Veron really is before I'm gonna judge him.

Frisko
10 Sep 04, 16:54
Easy on the better Gismo. Emre never really had a chance to play regularly. Look at his assist to Oba at Highbury last year!

Gismo
11 Sep 04, 08:53
Better me? :D

Frisko
11 Sep 04, 12:31
So you´d rather play Emre even though Veron is better (hypothetically)?

You dummy! :dielaugh:

snake
08 Feb 05, 13:14
deep down i have a feeling that Emre should of been loaned out this season, theres just no room in inters midfield. I think a Emre playing every game could turn him into one of midfield greats, but sadly i dont see it happening as he is way down the pecking order.

But like we did to Recoba a while back, i doesnt hurt to let Emre (while his young) to go somewhere else and play game after game then return to us.

Frisko
08 Feb 05, 17:07
Emre's situation is not easy, quite similar to Davids' and Recoba's.

At this moment it doesn't look like they're going to be starters, but then again, things can change quickly.

Injuries can happen. And look at Davids, he played very well in Parma, if he's confirmed in the starting line-up against Roma, things could change very quickly.

Personally, I wouldn't loan Emre anywhere. My worst nightmare is that we'll give him to Milan in the summer.

Ari
10 Feb 05, 05:42
Emre has already been great. That sucks.. Ofcourse Davids and Chino also has. But it's not the same. Guy will prove himself, it's sure. If he only gets cahnce.. :depress:

Anyway, everybody should watch this Emre's worldcup goal.. Turkish commentary rocks!! :D
http://www.antu.com/naklen/dunyakupasi/kostarika_turkiye/kostarika0turkiye1.mpg

snake
10 Feb 05, 05:49
i wish we cut down the squad size. mostly in midfield.

Ari
10 Feb 05, 06:05
I know.. That's why I wonder. If Davids ain't starting now, when he is? :rolleyes: Look at his wage dammit! :mad:

Davids would be easily offloaded. And also Karagounis. He has played rare but badly..
Emre is 24. Not this time inter. Please.. :cry2:

Gismo
10 Feb 05, 11:25
But you guys can´t be unhappy. We have 26 players now. :)

snake
17 Feb 05, 00:30
the real brujita is the turkish one. his gona be our future! let Veron go and Emre will be our playmaker.

Ari
17 Feb 05, 06:16
the real brujita is the turkish one. his gona be our future! let Veron go and Emre will be our playmaker.
You're so right!! :proud: I'm so happy. I just hope miracle happens and Moratti sees the reality.

LM---Emre---Cambiasso---Stanko

Frisko
17 Feb 05, 09:18
I'm very happy for Emre, but please let's not forget the importance of Veron.

Apart from the Roma game, he showed how vital his presence is since he's back from injury.

He totally changes the way we play, our passes are much quicker and our play more fluent.

scutzon
17 Feb 05, 09:32
Veron can only last a good 1-2 seasons more, max. Emre can learn a lot from Veron during this few seasons, then he'll be a much better midfielder. I'm not saying that Emre sucks now, it's just that he's not as good as the rest, IMO. After Veron leaves, it will be all up to Emre.

The problem, though, will be to trying to keep Emre in Inter, since he's not played much. He's young, and many teams would surely want him.

snake
17 Feb 05, 09:34
Frisko there is no doubt, when Veron doesnt play our midfield (stankovic especially) look very lack luster.

Veron does step it up a notch, but my argument is. next year instead of spending money to buy a 30y.o. We should give Emre game after game and im sure he can end up being as influential as Veron.

Veron has passed his peak, whereas Emre is about to hit it. He will hit it with continuous play, with inter or with out them.

Frisko
17 Feb 05, 09:38
Frisko there is no doubt, when Veron doesnt play our midfield (stankovic especially) look very lack luster.

Veron does step it up a notch, but my argument is. next year instead of spending money to buy a 30y.o. We should give Emre game after game and im sure he can end up being as influential as Veron.

Veron has passed his peak, whereas Emre is about to hit it. He will hit it with continuous play, with inter or with out them.

I don't know mate, Emre has been at Inter for years, and he never managed to have the impact that Veron had after only a few games.

Emre is a more all-around player, he's very aggressive and he has sweet feet and great dribbling, but he can't be the "brain" of the team the way Veron is.

I'm all for keeping Seba. After all, Chelsea has proven in many occasions that they consider money of the same value of toilet paper (see Mutu deal), and Veron is not a boring defensive player who Maurinho would like.

So I don't think they will challenge us a lot, especially considering that Seba clearly wants to stay.

Mikkel
17 Feb 05, 09:53
Frisko you can't compare a player who is over his peak "in Verons case he should have been on his peak" And a player who are close to it. Since a player like Veron nows what to do, because of his experince.

And of cause Emre haven't made a huge impact because all the coaches we have had while Emre have played for us have either played him out of postion or used him as a substetute...

If we use Emre fom now on, I'm sure he could be our creative midfielder. He just need more experince, he won't get that on the bench. And with Stankovic and a winger we will have all the creativity we need.

Frisko
17 Feb 05, 09:57
No, I don't think so. It's a question of natural abilities, they're simply different players who have an impact but in a different way.

At this moment, no other player can "make things work" in midfield the way Veron can.

And let's remember that the guy went to play in England for 2 years, came to Inter and had a huge impact from the very first game. So it's no point saying that Emre didn't have enought time.

Gismo
17 Feb 05, 10:16
I go against the stereotype idea that says everybody HAS to bloom at a certain age. Sure, a player matures more with age. But look at Owen, Rooney, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and so on. Players who all did well at an early age and might never become better. Ronaldo went downhill and Owen hasn´t been the same since he broke into the English scene.

So Veron? First of all the guy has been doing very well for us this season. It´s his first year and he already made a huge impact. He is loyal to the colors and gives everything on the pitch. He can share his experience with the younger players so he is important in a myriad of ways. Emre has injury problems even though we all know his loyalty and class. He is a fan favourite but Veron deserves the place. For the good of Inter.

Mikkel
17 Feb 05, 10:26
Maybe he is good for us right now but what abouth in 2 or 3 seasons. Then we can't use him any more, Emre is the Future not Veron. we cant rely on him in the long run.

Now we allredy are on the way to make an generational change, why don't we do it on that position as well.

Gismo
17 Feb 05, 10:30
Let´s not count a player like Veron out when he´s 32. Pace is not exactly his main weapon. Besides, there will be time to buy new players by then. I want the success NOW and not in 5 years. :)

I´m tired of waiting. :D

Mikkel
17 Feb 05, 10:44
I can wait, i have been waiting for 7 years now, 1 or 2 seasons more wont hurt me.... Remember that others in here have been waiting since 89.

Gismo
17 Feb 05, 10:49
Then you are a more patient man than I am.

Mikkel
17 Feb 05, 10:56
If you are a fan of this club, you have to be patient :D

Gismo
17 Feb 05, 11:05
Waiting in line... Never was my thing. :stress:

Mikkel
17 Feb 05, 11:08
Then you have chosen to suport the wrong club..... :eek:

Gismo
17 Feb 05, 11:10
Never! I have no regrets about supporting Inter. ;)

Mikkel
17 Feb 05, 11:21
Good :)

Handoyo
17 Feb 05, 14:35
Emre has made 5 times more impact in 02/03 than Veron so far this season. And don't argue that Emre was already settled back then since it was only Emre's second season and he was hardly used in his first!

As far as I'm concern, it's as easy as 1-2-3 when it comes to picking Emre over Veron. If only Emre played at Sampdoria and Lazio before. :rolleyes::rollani: Maybe Mancini is holding a grudge against him for that game in Stadio Olimpico 2 seasons ago. :mad:

Hand:stress:yo

Gismo
17 Feb 05, 14:38
Mancini wouldn´t do that.

Ari
17 Feb 05, 14:54
Han said it.

Frisko
17 Feb 05, 16:58
Emre has made 5 times more impact in 02/03 than Veron so far this season.

Sorry Han but that is pure b u l l s h i t, as much as I love the little Turk, he never managed to have a big impact on our overall play, at least not more than in isolated occasions.

Veron is simply getting us to another level, 90% of the time.

Pod
17 Feb 05, 17:09
How about keeping both of them ;) Both can play at the center ,both can play on the wings too.We need strong 22 squad.But if they will stay then Davids is off of cource.

The_Egyptian_Interista
17 Feb 05, 18:07
Damn straight !

I'd keep both of them and send that gobbo mercenary to Chelski.

snake
18 Feb 05, 01:28
look fellas, we need to accept the fact. As long as Veron is here, he will be our playmaker and there is no room for Emre.

But the thing is, his old and wont stay for too long so Emre (if he stays) will get his chance.

Until then, Veron is/will do well :)

Leftfoot
27 Feb 05, 04:08
The turkish friend of mine informed me about his latest interview (yesterday) in turkish tv who visited him in Milano for a reportage.

They asked him about his future and he said, that the coming 3 months will be important for his decision to stay or leave. He claims that his agent has many offers from other teams.
In his opinion, it is very important to be become a regular because he is now 24 and he needs to enhance his skills for that he needs regular playing time. And this is now the time in his career, that is crucial for his future.
He claims that he loves Inter and the community very very much, but he need to be egoistic in this case.
He told also that the relationship to Mancini is without problems and he respects his decisions.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I'm understanding Emre. I think he don't want to be the 2nd Recoba. If Mancio didn't use him while he performs well, he is to be right to leave us. :cry2: :cry2:

snake
27 Feb 05, 04:39
leftfoot where have u been? its been a while

scutzon
27 Feb 05, 04:41
If Emre leaves, it will be a great loss for Inter. He's a great player, and have the potential to be a very exceptional mdfielder. But now, come to think of it, it seems inevitable that he will leave. He's soon approaching his prime, and he will surely be looking forward to more playing time. But I don't think Mancini will be utilising him much, even next season.

Losing Emre will be very sad, but I personally think it will happen, eventually. And if he really does, I will not blame him.

DISCO ZZANG
27 Feb 05, 04:56
I don't understand Mancini. Emre huge talent.

Mancini wasted Emre talent. also Recoba. :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Stefan
27 Feb 05, 06:24
The reason emre isn't really getting playing time is actually the dfence's fault. Had they been up to the job at the begginning of the season mancio wouldn't have had to play 2 dmc's and then emre would have been playing regulary but since they sucked he has had to forget of the diamond.

Frisko
27 Feb 05, 08:58
If Emre leaves I'll be heartbroken, but if he goes to Milan I'm a dead man, I just couldn't bear that.

I hope he'll stay, if V D Meyde leaves he could get more space.

Handoyo
27 Feb 05, 10:54
Seeing Emre & Crespo in Milan...:rolleyes::rollani: I might as well quit following football.

scutzon
27 Feb 05, 11:03
If Emre leaves, I'll congratulate him, and wish him all the luck.

If Emre leaves to Milan/Juventus, I'll fvcking curse him to break his leg in his first appearance for Milan/Juventus!! :frustrat:

But, I don't think he will go to Milan/Juventus.

Ari
27 Feb 05, 13:37
our holland pair is leaving. There will be place for Emre. :)

scutzon
28 Feb 05, 08:33
If you meant Van der Meyde and Davids, Emre still have to fight for the central midfield place with Cambiasso and C. Zanetti. And I believe that Mancini prefer the midfield duo of Cambiasso and C. Zanetti. And I don't think that Emre will accept a role as a back-up player, even with only two people in front of him. He's good, and he knows he's good. He wants to play. Being a back-up player is not what he wants.

Heck, Emre may stay, then Inter will buy another central midfielder and screw it all up. :rolleyes:

Ari
28 Feb 05, 08:57
If Emre fights with C Zanetti and Cambiasso, he'd be more like squad-rotation player I hope.

Fabio
28 Feb 05, 17:15
I hope our hobbit doesn't leave...

Can we all flood the Inter contact thing to the President with a simple message. Won't work but will make us feel better!

???

Stefan
28 Feb 05, 17:46
If you meant Van der Meyde and Davids, Emre still have to fight for the central midfield place with Cambiasso and C. Zanetti. And I believe that Mancini prefer the midfield duo of Cambiasso and C. Zanetti. And I don't think that Emre will accept a role as a back-up player, even with only two people in front of him. He's good, and he knows he's good. He wants to play. Being a back-up player is not what he wants.

Heck, Emre may stay, then Inter will buy another central midfielder and screw it all up. :rolleyes:

Actually mancini prefers only 1 dmc but with our horrible defence he is forced to play with 2. At lazio where he had stam he virtually never played with 2 dmc's as far as I can remember. If get a world class defender emre will be starter, if not he will be a bench player . I hope the management get that defender in the summer.

Wittmann
15 Mar 05, 08:44
I hope our hobbit doesn't leave...

Can we all flood the Inter contact thing to the President with a simple message. Won't work but will make us feel better!

???

He will quit.. :depress:
Why doesn't inter sell c. zanetti instead???
And why so many inter players want to quit?? curse, I guess.. :rolleyes:

J zanetti
15 Mar 05, 08:47
From C4

I’m leaving Inter, says Emre Tuesday 15 March, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emre Belozoglu has revealed that he intends to quit Inter and Italian football at the end of this season.

"I’ve told the club officials that I will leave in June because I want to play in a different European country," he told Turkish television.

"I have received offers from Spanish and English clubs and I hope that something concrete develops in one of these two nations.

"A return to Turkey? I will only come back if I fail to secure a move elsewhere," he added.

The Turkish international joined the San Siro outfit in the summer of 2001 after four seasons at Galatasaray.

However, the 24-year-old has failed to get a regular game with the Nerazzurri despite displaying touches of brilliance at times.

The pint-sized midfielder is actually tied to the Italian side until June 2007 but he’s praying that he will be released.

"I still have two-and-a-half years to run on my deal here but I hope there will be no problems," he added.

Both Arsenal and Manchester United have been linked with Emre in the past.

J zanetti
15 Mar 05, 08:51
If true then his timing of announcing such thing is as bad as our performance against a 10 men mediocre Lazio.

If he decides to leave then he surely will be missed. I would wish him all the best unless he goes to Bbilan or Gobbi! I guess he feels that he will never find a place in Mancini’s game plan. Being so young he only does himself a favour to leave the club.

Handoyo
15 Mar 05, 09:03
NNNOOO!!!

Is that true? :cry::crybaby: See, this is the biggest reason why I don't want @ssholes like Veron or Davids in the club at the first place! :mad: Veron ain't going anywhere but downhill after this but he's the direct reason why Emre, a talented player who has given his best for Inter, is going to leave the club soon. I'm so p!ssed...I hate Veron even more after this...Just because being in Moratti's wet dreams and Mancini's best friend, he can screw Emre up. I wouldn't blame Emre for this. He has been slapped with the signing of Deki at the first place and Veron & Davids certainly don't help.

Forza Emre! Please stay. :(

PS: If he leaves, I hope he goes to Man Utd. I think he should face little challange in being Scholes' & Giggs' substitute, given his talent. Or maybe Chelsea. But Chelsea already has Joe Cole.

Hand:depress:yo

El Chino Recoba
15 Mar 05, 09:11
Its Mancini's fault. He dislikes Emre plain and simple and made that clear after the Lazio game.

Anyway even though he isn't as talented he has twice the sense Recoba will ever have, Fuck this 'father son' BS and save your career Emre. Whilst your still young.

Handoyo
15 Mar 05, 09:14
He may not be as 'talented' as Recoba but he's got twice as much heart, grit and determination. :heart::proud::star:

I can't believe this $hit. As much as I want the coach, Mancini, to have full control over the squad, if Emre leaves because of him, I would surely doubt his coaching credential. He better wins something over the next 3 years or else his @ss will be on the line.

Good luck Emre, wherever you are (bar Milan or Juve).

Ari
15 Mar 05, 09:16
:( :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

I'll always be your fan. No matter where you are..

El Chino Recoba
15 Mar 05, 09:20
He may not be as 'talented' as Recoba but he's got twice as much heart, grit and determination. :heart::proud::star:

I can't believe this $hit. As much as I want the coach, Mancini, to have full control over the squad, if Emre leaves because of him, I would surely doubt his coaching credential. He better wins something over the next 3 years or else his @ss will be on the line.

Good luck Emre, wherever you are (bar Milan or Juve).

So has Gattuso but Emre is way more talented obvious, Emre Im a fan of and I really hope he stuffs it in Inter's face like Pirlo Seedorf Bergkamp etc so lets not start this into another Recoba debate.

Recoba has determination but not in the defensive sense, He has a will to score or assist quickly and this has been honed thanks to his spell on the Inter bench. If you see him play you see he is more attentive to the ball than anyone else on the field always on his toes and has a different way to everyone else. He has passion for Inter and football but shows it in his own way.

DISCO ZZANG
15 Mar 05, 09:22
Emre... :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

I'm sorry for Emre. but Emre deserve regular starting memeber. His great player. :cry2: :cry2:

Emre,Recoba,Davids,Coco,Toldo,Karagounis... :cry2: :cry2:

Mancini players management.......... :depress: :depress:

snake
15 Mar 05, 09:37
its not mancini, its Inter.

what do u expect, when u have VDM, Davids, Emre, Karagounis, Ze maria, Kily Gonzalez and Cristiano all fighting for 1 spot!!! :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

if Inter were smart enough they would stay with a small team where its small and everything stays the same week in week out!

its a disgrace, and this is excluding Cambi, Veron and Stankovic

El Chino Recoba
15 Mar 05, 09:39
True its a typical Inter scenerio, I see another regret happening but it won't be anything new.

Ari
15 Mar 05, 10:10
We gotta keep optimism up. Davids and Kara will leave. Emre also? He loves Inter, he has said it many time. Fans love him, he love fans. It's a disgrace to treat great talent in this way. A player who is those few I've ever loved..

J zanetti
15 Mar 05, 10:24
We gotta keep optimism up. Davids and Kara will leave. Emre also? He loves Inter, he has said it many time. Fans love him, he love fans. It's a disgrace to treat great talent in this way. A player who is those few I've ever loved..
He might love Inter, but Mancini loves Veron, Miha, Deki and the rest of ex lazio players more! ;)
He is a great talent and his departure will be a sad event, YET if he cant get into Mancinis formation (or become his friend :twisted: ) then he is better off to leave! :rolleyes:

scutzon
15 Mar 05, 11:11
Emre is a good player, and I really want to see him play for Inter. But if Mancini insists on not playing him, then I want him to leave Inter and have a better future. So long as he doesn't go to Juventus or BB Bilan, or any other Serie A club for that matter, I'm happy for him. :proud:

Handoyo
15 Mar 05, 13:07
To give an analogy, it's like us selling Cambiasso in 06/07 when he was suffering an unfortunate run of injuries in 05/06. Bull$hit treatment! I would like to invite everyone to write a petition to Mancini and Inter! :mad: If anyone knows how to do that, that is. ;)

Hand;)yo

Gismo
15 Mar 05, 13:32
Have you even stopped to consider that this could easily be a fake story by a website that is known to have done it before?

Pod
15 Mar 05, 13:38
Grande Mancio once again.So, Emre will be repleced by Jugovic :rolleyes:

Ari
15 Mar 05, 13:44
Have you even stopped to consider that this could easily be a fake story by a website that is known to have done it before?
It's elsewhere also, for example in some Italian-sites. And it's a interview. Not a report which can be big bullshit.. it's interview.

Hammoudi
15 Mar 05, 13:46
I'm sorry, but i will have to re-post what I posted in the rumors thread:
Something is wrong with our fans, they fail to see the big picture, I love Emre to death, but I think his departure is good for him and us.

Make no mistake, the way we are playing and probably will play in the way, Cambiasso will hold Emre's role and frankly, he is better than him. Cambaisso is excellent in winning balls and passing them, Emre always struggles with passing.

Also, Emre is too weak for Serie A. Don't hide this fact, he is constantly injured because he is always overpowered. His playing style, dribbling and those mazy runs, require a better-built player. Cambiasso does the job by his excellent passing and dribbling when there is space, he never goes at midfielders, he knows his limitation.

Also, Emre will have to compete with Veron, Stan and Cambiasso. We talked about Camibasso, and both Stan and Veron are stronger than him, and they can play in multiple positions, unlike Emre who can only play as a CM, he just can't be a winger.

So, it could be sad because Emre is one of those who have inter in their heart. Unfortunately, he just doens't fit serie A and with the talent we have in CM, we can do without him.

Let's do the best and get the best deal possible. For me, he is worth at least $7M-8M, but we can get players for him. Arsenal has many many good young players, we have to do some scouting.

Don't be upset, wake up and smell the coffee, and judge with your brain not with your heart.

Gismo
15 Mar 05, 13:50
All I'm saying is: Emre-fans, don't despair just yet because when it comes to media you never know. Besides he could change his mind or say something now and do another in the summer. ;)

Hammoudi
15 Mar 05, 13:53
I beg to differ, I actually kind of want him to leave, I don't want another Recoba in the team, LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE.

Handoyo
15 Mar 05, 14:23
Stankovic can't be a left midfielder too, but why is he being used there all the time? Emre's best position is not the left midfielder too but Emre hasn't been give his fair share of chance to prove that he can do as well in that position as Stankovic.

How about Veron being used on the right? Mancini is forcing him to play out of position just to accomodate him.

I would actually be glad to see Emre as a substitute to the awesome Cambiasso - C.Zanetti duo but even when one of them is injured, Mancini didn't hesitate to move Veron or Stankovic in the middle and to use someone like Van Der Meyde on the flanks. He even used Davids at times! Honestly, Emre has done more to Inter than what VDM and Davids will ever do.

I just don't see any bigger picture than this. Karagounis, I can understand. Although he has performed well when he's used but he has never been an important player to the team. Emre was the leader of the 02/03 midfield and although the midfield were crap, he was outstanding. I just don't think that it's appropriate to treat Emre this way.

I'm sorry, but I truly fail to see what is so special about Emre. In the season you mentioned 02/03 you all complained about long-ball football and the ugly style of play. Now, all of a sudden Emre is a midfield fenomenon! Emre can keep the ball and dribble and give the odd through pass, but every pass longer then 10 meters he screws up. His shooting is imprecise, he gets pushed around by physical oponents, he can not keep the game at a desired pace whether the need is to speed up the game or slow it down and his thinking is rather slow. There are tons of better players then him for his role I could name on top of my head: Aimar, Gravesen, Ljunberg, Ballack, Pizzaro and yes, Veron(when exactly did he play bad?)...Emre is a good midfield player and nothing more.
As great as Emre was in 02/03, the other midfielders were absolute crap. I mean...Morfeo, Dalmat, Conceicao, an injury-prone C.Zanetti, Almeyda, Okan and the enigma that is Di Biagio of 02/03! Worse, the defence always hoof the ball out everytime they got it, just like you said.

But if you notice, the team played much better when Emre was around and Cuper was actually trying to use the midfield. It wasn't the normal I-get-the-ball-I-hoof-it-up-praying-that-Vieri-will-somehow-score. It was a totally different approach to the game. We were more patient and the passes were shorter.

It is true that Emre's weakness is that he's short, small and thus get tumbled up easily. But no player is perfect. Just like Adriano's weakness is his selfishness.

And another thing: I did not blame Emre for the goal but for his complete absence from the game after it. He was supposed to push the team forward for the equilizer, but he barely touched the ball. When the going gets tough, he simply doesn't get going.
If you were referring to the Derby (which I think you are), I can't reply because I didn't watch it. :)

Hand;)yo

Ziyad
15 Mar 05, 14:28
I always thought it would be perfect to start CZ-Cambiasso in the big games against big teams while Emre-CZ/Cambiasso in the games we wanna be more offensive in...

Hammoudi
15 Mar 05, 14:29
In many occassions and specially against Lazio, I see Emre going to the left wing, and then not knowing what to do.

He is strictly left-footed, he can't even make a simple right footed pass. He usually goes back, and passes the ball to the CD's or DM. His only virtue is in penetrating from depth, and then either passing to the left flank or taking a shot.

Emre is extremely one-dimensional but excellent in what he does.

Pravesh
15 Mar 05, 17:24
No wonder, I had always wanted us to accomodate to a diamond midfield with the kind of players we have. Milan changed their tactic coz of Pirlo, so I was also hoping that we would change our tactic to accomodate 2 quality midfielders - Emre & Stankovic (who would be with us for long time).

I still hope that Emre reconsiders his thoughts. Sometimes, players should be stopped by the management/coach and this should be done by Mancini and Inter this time, but only if the coach is interested to use him.

Emre can give us a lot, so lets hope that something unusual happens next season - we stick with most of the players - including Emre. :proud: :cry2:

I adore Emre alot, ever since his 2 goals against Lazio and ofcourse 2002/03 and the following season. c'mmon Inter, make hims stay but for the good of him and the club. :fero:

It's really irritating to watch other players getting so many chances and players like him not getting the same favours. But yeah, Antti is right (his comments in the other thread). :star:

By the way, what about trading Emre for Cesar/Gian/Couto/? any lazio players ?? :rolleyes:

I am just too pissed ..... c'mmon Emre, just one more season. Now, I even want Veron out of Inter. EMRE !! :fero:

Ziyad
15 Mar 05, 17:27
I am 100% with u on this one Prav...especially being irritated by the use of some players and the elimination of others based on no reason other than personality clash (maybe) or old frienships... :yuck:

That and the constant draws is the only bad thing i am taking from the Mancini era(until now).

Emre is a quality player that fights for the team and one of those players associated with Inter in the past and should be in the future too..

Pravesh
15 Mar 05, 17:52
By the way, is it true that Mancini again publicly criticized Emre for his first half performance against Lazio ?? If that's true, then Mancini should be fair to everyone. When there's a mistake in defence, it's a mistake committed by the whole team and pin pointing him ain't fair. Just heard it, so was wondering if it was true. :stuckup:

Ziyad
15 Mar 05, 17:55
This is not for sure BUT,I heard someone say Emre did better in the second half...That could be Mancini but could be Emre himself.

Pravesh
15 Mar 05, 17:59
This is not for sure BUT,I heard someone say Emre did better in the second half...That could be Mancini but could be Emre himself.

I did watch that match and he did well in the second half. And in the first half, very few players played well, so there's no blaming him. By the way, what can we expect from a player who rarely plays ?? Isn't it Ziyad ?

Hammoudi
15 Mar 05, 18:03
Emre had a first-half worthy of a Guly or a Morfeo.

In inter.it/en, Mancini said that he wished Emre played better. That was unusual, because coaches don't normally single out players. I guess that angered Emre.

snake
15 Mar 05, 23:02
fans of emre need to actually see his performances this year. only atalanta stands out and thats cause it was all to easy.

but, look at Sampdoria. he was responsible for us going 2 down, he got subbed and we won. yes a co-incidence, but he hasnt been all that, and the reason is because he hasnt got much time to get his act together on the pitch.

cool_cuchu
15 Mar 05, 23:07
Hmm Emre leaving....
channel4.com is not unreliable when they quote players...

I guess this is the reality then...
IMO, Emre could be the next Chino for us we forced him to be in serie A...
hey might do better in Premiere League... ( I dont expect him to play in La Liga, coz I see La Liga even less than I saw premiere)..

emre situation actually worried me. I would prefer to see him on loan at any case...

even for this season, emre will do better to play in other league.. he would shine there... but I am worried that 1st class team like Arsenal or MU wont start him unless he is theirs...

if he wanna leave, then I hope we just loaned him, so we can get him at his peak (at 27 or something)...

but, if this will be best for Emre, then I say.. let him go....
Inter is certainly not losing him much at current condition... but we will lose what Emre could offer in the future... The problem is that emre may never reach that future if he stays with us....

Stanki, Veron, Cambiasso, and Zanetti have their places in the squad... This is something we should see in reality... Emre is not as versatile as stanki... We may argue that emre is severly lacking in playing chances.. But I always see that Stanki is more reliable than emre, Veron and Cambiasso have been very useful for inter.. It is not unfair to say otherwise..

Let;s hope a good compromise can come out of here.. I want emre to be ours for many years to come, but I hope he could play with us as a star not just as a great potential..

Choppin Onions
16 Mar 05, 06:05
He might just need time to calm down. I wouldn't have been too happy if Mancini singled me out, (on a day that everyone was rather average) maybe he just lashed out due to frustration? We all know he's a very passionate person and is known for his quick temper.

Still he shouldn't have gone to the media with this. I see it all the time in North American sports where the players vent their frustration to the local media instead of doing the right thing and talking about it wth the coach/manager.

Oh well, hopefully everything works out for both parties.

Ziyad
16 Mar 05, 16:07
I am not blaming Emre for this sorry...IF anything he sat with his mouth shut for soo long and saw others play when they didnt deserve too...

Its hard to shut up for soo long when ur treated unfairly.

brehme1989
16 Mar 05, 16:31
I am not blaming Emre for this sorry...IF anything he sat with his mouth shut for soo long and saw others play when they didnt deserve too...

Its hard to shut up for soo long when ur treated unfairly.

Tottaly agree

SB9Dragon
16 Mar 05, 23:30
Emre has taken boatloads of crap from Cuper, Zac, AND Mancini and even still he hasn't had a fit about wanting more playing time, etc, etc.

Yes he hasn't done well this season, but he hasn't gotten consistent play with the likes of Stankovic and Veron in the squad, to players that Mancini would rather die then bench, especially Stankovic.

It will definately be a shame if Emre does leave because he is one of my favorite players and I'm still certain that if he is given consistent playing time then he can show what he can do. But playing him out of position, or every 2 or 3 games definately won't do him or us any good.

DeLaRomeo
18 Mar 05, 11:13
no go emreeeeeeee
:depress:
no go emreeeeee :depress: :depress: :depress:

DeLaRomeo
18 Mar 05, 11:27
mancini is not a good coach when he will that emre go,
and i can not understand why he not playing emre.
He'll take the chance.

that is not ok mancini

Choppin Onions
21 Mar 05, 20:01
I don't know if this has been posted, but here is some interesting info I've never seen about the Little Turkish Wizard:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emre_Belozoglu

Fabio
21 Mar 05, 21:46
That was very INTEResting - thank you...

Fabio :star:

Hammoudi
22 Mar 05, 00:58
Yeah, defintely nice article. Thanx man :star:

Pod
25 Mar 05, 08:40
http://www.calciomercato.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=83972

:rolleyes:

DISCO ZZANG
25 Mar 05, 09:18
http://www.calciomercato.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=83972

:rolleyes:

If it's true??? Emre :fero: :fero: :frustrat: :frustrat:

Handoyo
25 Mar 05, 10:08
Oh my God, is that true? :eek:

Looking at the number of chance he got, maybe he has a right of saying that. :rolleyes:

Mikkel
25 Mar 05, 10:33
Well since I don't understand a word of it would sombody please tell me what Emre had said.

The Count of Anti-Milan
25 Mar 05, 10:56
Well since I don't understand a word of it would sombody please tell me what Emre had said.

Higlights: "I should have picked Milan, I made a mistake coming to Inter. Inter has no future, it will never be on the levels of Milan."

This was taken from today's Gazzetta and in the wake of the CL derby should be taken with a grain of salt.

El Chino Recoba
25 Mar 05, 11:14
Emre says he should of chosen Milan 4 years ago and that Inter have no future, He also says that Mancini said he was a good player in preseason but that he already had a fixed team in mind, But Emre didn't think it would be this rigid ''The same players always play''

Frisko
25 Mar 05, 11:22

Higlights: "I should have picked Milan, I made a mistake coming to Inter. Inter has no future, it will never be on the levels of Milan."

This was taken from today's Gazzetta and in the wake of the CL derby should be taken with a grain of salt.

I've seen this news but there's no trace of it on gazzetta.it, so I'm not going to believe it. If Emre did really say that then he simply blew his future at Inter.

Mikkel
25 Mar 05, 11:22
I sure don't hope he said that, cause then I defently have lost some of my respect for him. On the other hand I kinda understand his frustration, when he joint us he thought that he would get alot of playingtime and had the chance to win somthing big, but instead he had ended on the bench and have not been close to win anything with us. So if I was in his situation, I would also wont to leave this club immediately. this club is a sinking ship, and it dosen't look like it will change.

Jimmy
25 Mar 05, 11:47
It would be very sad if he has indeed said that. I will lose all the respect I have for him, and he was one of those I could see leaving the team and I´d still like him. But what he does now is that he ruins every relationship he had with the Inter fans and now he will no longer be treated good.

Fine if he don´t get along with Mancini and wants to leave, but why does he see it necessary to humiliate us even further?

Granit
25 Mar 05, 11:52
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emre regrets Milan snub Friday 25 March, 2005

Emre Belozoglu has said he made a mistake when he chose to sign for Inter and not city rivals Milan.

"The Rossoneri contacted me when I decided to move to Italy but I picked Inter instead," he told Turkish newspaper Vatan.

"Inter are now a side with no future. They will never be as good as Milan."

The pint-sized midfielder arrived at the San Siro in 2001 from Galatasaray, catching the attention of the planet a year later when he helped Turkey finish third at the World Cup.

But he is now part of an Inter side that is overloaded with midfield talent and struggles to play regularly in the starting XI.

"Boss Roberto Mancini has his own ideas," added Emre. "He’s told me I’m a good player but that he knows what side he wants to pick.

"I understand that but I didn’t think he would be so rigid or unwilling to change. He just picks the same players all of the time."

Emre’s controversial outburst comes just days after he publicly revealed that he was looking for a summer exit.

"I am leaving," he again underlined. "I have understood that Inter will never win anything whereas if I was at Milan, I would have already won the Champions’ League and Lo Scudetto."

The two teams ironically meet in the quarter-finals of this season’s European Cup next month.

Emre, still just 24, is likely to leave Italy at the end of the season, with reported interest from a number of Spanish and English clubs.

channal4.com

Handoyo
25 Mar 05, 11:56
This is so saddening. :cry:

Emre regrets Milan snub
Friday 25 March, 2005
Emre Belozoglu has said he made a mistake when he chose to sign for Inter and not city rivals Milan.

"The Rossoneri contacted me when I decided to move to Italy but I picked Inter instead," he told Turkish newspaper Vatan.

"Inter are now a side with no future. They will never be as good as Milan."

The pint-sized midfielder arrived at the San Siro in 2001 from Galatasaray, catching the attention of the planet a year later when he helped Turkey finish third at the World Cup.

But he is now part of an Inter side that is overloaded with midfield talent and struggles to play regularly in the starting XI.

"Boss Roberto Mancini has his own ideas," added Emre. "He’s told me I’m a good player but that he knows what side he wants to pick.

"I understand that but I didn’t think he would be so rigid or unwilling to change. He just picks the same players all of the time."

Emre’s controversial outburst comes just days after he publicly revealed that he was looking for a summer exit.

"I am leaving," he again underlined. "I have understood that Inter will never win anything whereas if I was at Milan, I would have already won the Champions’ League and Lo Scudetto."

The two teams ironically meet in the quarter-finals of this season’s European Cup next month.

Emre, still just 24, is likely to leave Italy at the end of the season, with reported interest from a number of Spanish and English clubs.

My heart is shattered...To his defence though, I think he's just frustrated by the lack of action. 10 bucks he wouldn't say that if he's playing regularly, regardless of our success. I am sad but unless there's a drastic change in his attitude, I would lose all respect on him and I could care less what happen to him once he leave Inter. I'll also remove his image from my avatar once the dust settles down.

I hope that this is just a misinterpretation or Emre didn't actually say that and this is some media bull$hit. Of course, we all know what are the chances of that. :depress: Emre oh Emre!

Granit
25 Mar 05, 12:02
EMRE RESPONDS EXPLAINS NEWSPAPER REPORTS
Friday, 25 March 2005 13:54:17
MILAN - With regard to declarations made by Emre Belozoglu reported in several of today's Italian newspapers, the midfielder points out: "I am very sorry that I have unintentionally created this problem. In the Turkish to Italian translation of the brief interview I gave from the national team retreat, the sense of my affirmations was changed. What I said wasn't and wasn't meant to be offensive to Inter, its fans, the coach or my teammates. On my return to Italy I will bring documentation to prove that I didn't say anything bad." The club has taken note of Emre Belozoglu's explanation and will assess the documentation on his return to Italy.

inter.com

Jimmy
25 Mar 05, 12:02
Inter.it out quickly with some vague denying by Emre. It does seems he has said something similar to what has been published, albeit not word for word. Can be compared with Adriano´s statement that in the end was true.

I´m sick and tired of having players humiliating us like this. Talk crap about Mancini instead of involving Inter and Milan in the whole picture.

The Count of Anti-Milan
25 Mar 05, 12:11
Gazzetta sold it's soul to bbilan long since. It could very well be a "creative" translation by their journalists. Calm down.

Handoyo
25 Mar 05, 12:12
For once, I'm being optimistic here. Let's hope that his documentation will clear all this doubts. An optimistic me hopes that Emre was crying when he mentioned that Inter is not winning but Milan does. I wouldn't mind that because, well, sometimes I kinda do that. Also, the part when he said he should have joined Milan was said in a very doubtful sad manner, not firm & angry and that he was provoked by the question if he had preferred Milan instead of Inter. Hopefully, we can see the real questions & answers in order or perhaps a video footage with translations.

Hand;)yo

scutzon
25 Mar 05, 12:13
It's shameful that Emre said such things. But, IMO, it's understandable. He is a good player, and he knows he should be played. It's a shame we wasted his talent like that. He's just frustated that he's not given a chance.

But, he is a professional player after all. He should not say such things. :yuck:

DISCO ZZANG
25 Mar 05, 13:04
I think Turkish some media receive money from Bilan. :fero: :fero:

Ari
25 Mar 05, 13:05
Emre knows how much he has ment/means for the fans. That's shameful and unprofessional. He's just throwing everything away.

mohamad_1978
25 Mar 05, 13:22
let him join bbilan maybe he will learn how to refuse drugs tests ... anyone say this about inter must go to hell

Gismo
25 Mar 05, 13:32
Friends, I urge you to await patiently what has really been said before we lable Emre. I know this is hard when such serious words have been written. We must be fair because it could easily be balloney, especially to a guy who has shown nothing but the utmost respect for Inter and everything related to us. I don't understand what the hell is happening but we owe Emre a chance to explain himself and what really happened.

Nonetheless this is really bad timing for us. The last thing we needed right now! I trust the boys to be proffesional about this.

Bloody bitch stuff! I want this to go away quickly and hope it won't affect anything in a bad way. :mad:

Finally I would like to say that giving Emre to Milan would be a fatal mistake as he could very well turn out great there. Only if we can get a good deal like Nesta in exchange or something.

El_Chino
25 Mar 05, 14:57
How can we be a better club than Milan and Juve when they dope, pay off refs and the like, it's practically impossible!

Emre has a point, even if he didn't say that, I agree with some of what was said, he was maybe our best midfielder at a point, and has been treated very badly. He obviously cares about the club, he works extremely hard, but he is always dumped for some ex Lazio player

intermilansg
25 Mar 05, 18:41
Wow some harsh words from the little Turk.

"Inter are now a side with no future. They will never be as good as Milan." :frustrat:

il Biscione 84
25 Mar 05, 23:49
He has denied sayin that on inter.it ! He even said that he is gonna prove it when comming back to inter ... :eek:

Oh PLZZZZZ I hope he is sayin the truth ! I never thought that 1 day a player like emre would turn his back at us and talks trash like that !!! :depress: If he really said that, he will be in our black list ! beside the fat ronaldo ! :mad:

Nintendon
26 Mar 05, 04:54
All bullcrap, not that I would say that he would never ever say these kind of things, but it's totally a mistranslation and I agree. Freedom of speech should apply anyway, though a fine would be fitting especially having hurting the Inter fans - that's if he is found guilty of saying this rubbish. :yuck:

Hammoudi
26 Mar 05, 05:12
If he really said these things, nobody should come to his defence. If he didn't get the chance, then fine, talk about that, but don't insult the team.

I am really feeling bitter and angry about that. I really liked this guy although I don't see any future for him with us. But if it's true, then I will really really really hate him. Even Ronaldo didn't say those things.

That's really hurtful.

BFC82
26 Mar 05, 06:31
Very disrespectful, its one thing to want to leave Inter but its another thing to completely insult the club, fans, coaches...basically everyone. I dont know how they have not learned so far that they should be more careful with their words. It seems like they all say stupid things while on international duty and then blame it on the translation. Get a clue, just dont mention anything of the sort!

Emre better provide solid evidence that he did not say those comments, its the only way he can redeem himself.

Handoyo
26 Mar 05, 11:02
Some Turkish guy from some other forum said that the Turkish newspapers often make an avalanche out of a snow ball. So there's hope. :hopefull:

Hand;)yo

Forza ragazzi
26 Mar 05, 18:19
Some Turkish guy from some other forum said that the Turkish newspapers often make an avalanche out of a snow ball. So there's hope. :hopefull:

Hand;)yo

That's something I believe. My fellow country man John Carew (he's also born at the same place as I live :)), the ex Roma striker, is now at Besiktas and he has told Norwegian medias that he doesn't understand the Turkish ones. Simply because they make things look bigger and worse that they really are. So I believe the best in our little Turk. But if it's coming forward that he has said these things, then I have lost all respect in Zanzara, the player I've always liked.

Stefan
26 Mar 05, 20:29
I have found the interview on internet. The important part of it is here:

* Yine Inter'e dönersek, Inter'in bu 4 senede şampiyon olamaması seni rahatsız ediyor mu? Daha hedefleri olan bir takımda mı olmak istersin?
"4 sene güzel geçti ama başarı gelmedi, haklısınız. 15 sene şampiyon olamamış, başarıya karşı fazla soğukkanlı bir kulüp. Bu sene de Avrupa'da başarılıyız ama ligden tamamen koptuk. Inter'e geldiğim dönemde Milan'dan da teklif vardı, orayı kabul etseydim şimdi takımımdan ayrılmak istemezdim. Çünkü Şampiyonlar Ligi kupasını da kaldırdılar, 2 kere lig kupasını da aldılar. Inter şu an şampiyonluktan uzak, bu yüzden ayrılmak istiyorum. Onlar beni bırakmak istemese de ben insiyatifi kullanmakta kararlıyım. Ayrılmak istiyorum Inter'den. Hayırlısı neyse o olsun."

Emre is claiming that there was a translation mistake, so I'm assuming that this part of the interview in turkish is true. I'm not a prefect english speaker, but I'll do my best to translate this. The other turkish friends here can correct my mistakes later. Well, here I go.

Question: Let's go back to Inter. Inter hasn't been champions in these four years. Does that bother you? Would you want to go to a team with higher expectations?
Answer: These four years were nice, but there was no success, you're right. Inter hasn't been champions for 15 years, the club is too coldblooded against success. This year we are successful in europe, but we are way behind in the league. At the time I came to Inter, Milan wanted me too. If I had choosen Milan, I wouldn't want to change my team right now, because they won the champions league and won the italian league twice. Inter is far away from being champions right now and that's why I want to leave. Even if they won't want me to leave, I'm determined. I want to leave Inter

This is it. The source is here:

http://www.gazetevatan.com/spor/spo...goryid=15&aid=3

Thats from a turkish fan from another forum. Seems emre did say he wants to leave cause according to him we are far away from having succes. He beter have some very good documentation to prove this isn't true cause else we better sell that rats ass. :fero:

Hammoudi
31 Mar 05, 11:20
I am awaiting his explanation now. I think he is supposed to come back today, so I think the team should demand an explanation before he trains.

J zanetti
31 Mar 05, 11:25
Although not all of his remarks may have been true, yet surely he has said some negative things about our club as a whole.
A severe punishment should be handed to him so he, and the rest of the players from now on will have to think twice before opening their mouth in front of world media.

I’ve always liked our little Turkish delight, I’m not so sure anymore… :rolleyes:

Ziyad
31 Mar 05, 11:28
This might have been his aim to get more playing time...Something other players tried while on international duty and succeeded,Emre got it blown in his face unfortunately.

Hammoudi
31 Mar 05, 11:28
Yes, I agree. If his so-called evidence is lame, then he should be punished. That has to be financial and in terms of games as well. Nobody is bigger than the club.

J zanetti
31 Mar 05, 11:33
This might have been his aim to get more playing time...Something other players tried while on international duty and succeeded,Emre got it blown in his face unfortunately.
Surely that was the aim! Having said that you never or perhaps VERY rarely hear these stupid remarks coming out from other teams bench-warmers. It all comes down to how the club is run where we unfortunately have a lot to learn from other big guns!

Fabio
31 Mar 05, 16:37
He returns tomorrow...

Fabio :fero:

Ari
31 Mar 05, 17:00
Let's just wait now for the explanation.

And if Emre wants to leave because Inter is far away from succes, I'll phuckin die laughing. Where will you go? Arsenal? :D

Hammoudi
02 Apr 05, 19:11
It's been two days now! Where is the proof? :fero:

Jimmy
02 Apr 05, 19:18
Mancini didn´t exactly deny that Emre said a similar thing either. Not so surprisingly, he instead ignored it in front of media.

I´m pretty sure Emre said a similar thing to what was reported. Expect us to extend his contract anytime soon. :D

Miki
02 Apr 05, 19:57
Why are you guys so pissed off with Emre about? The man has a right to blast off with what he said. If anything, this club screws good players all the time instead of the other way round. If you looked at his words, you can see he never truly criticized this club. Instead, he spoke the truth mostly. It's pent up feelings that allowed him an outburst in that fashion.

I don't blame Emre for what he said. Although i'm disappointed that he had to make such a painful public statement, i can still see where he is coming from. Inter basically shoots themselves in the foot all the time and Emre happens to be somewhere in the heel.

Ciao,
Tim

Jimmy
02 Apr 05, 20:01
Tim, saying that Inter has no future is a direct insult towards the club. ;) And involving Milan in the whole thing is an insult to the fans especially.

Frisko
02 Apr 05, 20:05
Why are you guys so pissed off with Emre about? The man has a right to blast off with what he said. If anything, this club screws good players all the time instead of the other way round. If you looked at his words, you can see he never truly criticized this club. Instead, he spoke the truth mostly. It's pent up feelings that allowed him an outburst in that fashion.

I don't blame Emre for what he said. Although i'm disappointed that he had to make such a painful public statement, i can still see where he is coming from. Inter basically shoots themselves in the foot all the time and Emre happens to be somewhere in the heel.

Ciao,
Tim

Obviously Tim has been hacked, someone help :cry2:

Miki
02 Apr 05, 20:06
Tim, saying that Inter has no future is a direct insult towards the club. ;) And involving Milan in the whole thing is an insult to the fans especially.
Okay, maybe that was a lie. We do have a future - it doesn't look very rosy to me though.

It may be an insult, but some of you probably fail to realise that he's so frustrated at being dumped on the bench. He's not required to be a fan of Inter at any case and is free to say whatever he wants. He has tried to control his true feelings for sometime now and if his outburst is anything to go by, it is us that should rectify the problem. Sure, he could have bit his lip and made the statement less scathing, but it still doesn't take away the root of the problem. What's the point in keeping it in to find yourself still stuck on the bench time and time again? Who's being insulted here?

Ciao,
Tim

Jimmy
02 Apr 05, 20:08
He´s free to insult Mancini and lash out on him. But what Emre does is to insult the team INTER and then involving their worst rival in the whole story, a week before the two teams will play against each other.

Doesn´t matter whether you´re a regular or not, such outbursts are ridiculous as hell and completely disrespectful for everyone involving Inter.

Ronald
02 Apr 05, 20:12
Emre was only talking facts! no one should blame him! you guys expect him to be very loyal like Il Capitano, but he's not! and you shouldn't blame him for wanting success for his career more than he loves Inter! although it's obvious now that he's not the very devoted player everyone thought he was! but still he shoudn't have said these things and they are stupid because now he lost more than 50% of the love he had from inter fans! him keeping his mouth shut would have been much smarter! unless he's hinting that he still wants to go to Milan :eek:

Ronald
02 Apr 05, 20:15
But I totally agree it was a big insult for Inter and should have never said those things!

Frisko
02 Apr 05, 20:38
Once again, I'm not really sure if this is funny or sad.

Emre was right? Emre can insult Mancini? What the hell is wrong with you guys?

First, Emre is an employee of Internazionale Milano, he can not even think about making such statements to the press.

Second, he signed a contract, if he wasn't sure he was going to play, he should have signed a one-year deal. You sign a long term contract so you're sure you'll get money? Boo-hoo, there's a downside to that mate.

Third, he should learn from his team-mates. Ever heard of Edgar Davids? The guy has been on the bench constantly, lately even in the stands, dropped in favour of Karagounis or primavera players.

Did he say ONE WORD against Inter? I rest my phuckin case.

Whoever thinks that what Emre said is true should pack his bags and go look for another team. Shame on you!

Jimmy
02 Apr 05, 20:45
Wow, now you surprised me there, Frisko. :D I was positive I´d come here and read that Emre should be forgiven or some other thing that speaks for the player. :D

Frisko
02 Apr 05, 21:02
Wow, now you surprised me there, Frisko. :D I was positive I´d come here and read that Emre should be forgiven or some other thing that speaks for the player. :D

I'm not saying that Emre should phuck off and that you can't forgive him.

Reading his words after this incident, it's clear to me that he's very upset about it, and the urgency he had suggests to me that he's sincere.

Still, from this to saying that it's ok for him to say those things, there's a whole lot of difference.

Saying that he was actually right? Good grief, and then you're surprised because some fans are ok with Frey!

Miki
02 Apr 05, 21:04
Once again, I'm not really sure if this is funny or sad.

Emre was right? Emre can insult Mancini? What the hell is wrong with you guys?
I didn't say that he can insult whoever he wants and expect to get away with it. I am trying to say that he is saying things out of frustration and you should think about that instead of bashing him for lashing out about something that clearly bothers him. In fact, it seems to me that none of you care about Emre and simply care about the good name of the club. What good name in the fucking first place?

First, Emre is an employee of Internazionale Milano, he can not even think about making such statements to the press.
Think again. This is a club employing human beings not silent slaves.

Second, he signed a contract, if he wasn't sure he was going to play, he should have signed a one-year deal. You sign a long term contract so you're sure you'll get money? Boo-hoo, there's a downside to that mate.
You're only using the possibility that suits your argument most. He could have signed a long term contract because he was promised more chances at first team action. We would never know what the backroom contract decision making was all about, and thus, we can only guess the reasons why Emre signed the contract.

Third, he should learn from his team-mates. Ever heard of Edgar Davids? The guy has been on the bench constantly, lately even in the stands, dropped in favour of Karagounis or primavera players.
What is this? Follow the leader? So everybody must be a clone of the other?

Did he say ONE WORD against Inter? I rest my phuckin case.
Are you so protective of your club that you cannot afford to have people speaking up? What's the point? We have had fans of other clubs speaking against Inter for years. Just because one of our own has the audacity to speak up doesn't make him wrong. It only shows us what is really wrong with the club.

Whoever thinks that what Emre said is true should pack his bags and go look for another team. Shame on you!
What's so shameful? A difference in opinion means we're lesser fans than you? If so, i'll quit this board immediately.

Ciao,
Tim

Miki
02 Apr 05, 21:05
Saying that he was actually right? Good grief, and then you're surprised because some fans are ok with Frey!
What makes you think i'm okay with Emre? I'm not saying this guy should be an Inter employee for much longer. I'm just pointing out the fact that he has the right to say what he wants because he is in a situation where he feels he has been screwed out of a chance to improve his career. What can't you understand about that?

Ciao,
Tim