PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

A.l.i
24 Nov 07, 12:40
Ibra Thread so Ibra please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caelestis
24 Nov 07, 13:53
I hope to see some fireworks from Ibra tonight. It must feel good for him to be back with great players compared to the ones he has to play with in our Swedish national team ;)

bennyblanco
24 Nov 07, 20:10
Cambiasso sure is important, not as important as Zlatan though and Stankovic is not needed at all. A good attacking/ball moving midfielder would be great for the team though.. Another Cambiasso.. Stankovic just don't seem to be able to perform such things any more though :(
this is the IBRA THREAD OK dont mention noone else in this thread
'Ali Asif LOL poweranger in the forums

why didnt you tell him that this was the Ibra thread

bennyblanco
24 Nov 07, 20:13
Ibra Thread so Ibra please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop acting like a moderator

Nyall
24 Nov 07, 20:28
stop acting like a moderator

You're doing the same thing! :rolleyes:

Adam
24 Nov 07, 20:36
Benny was being sarcastic.

Anyways. I have seen clear improvement in Ibra's dribbling the last couple of matches. He's started to remind me of the old Ibra again.

If he can dribble like the old Ibra and score and pass like the new one, he would be unstoppable.

bennyblanco
24 Nov 07, 20:37
You're doing the same thing! :rolleyes:

thanx for pointing that out..who the fukc are you and what do you want?and why are my posts out of juristiction in the Ibra thread?agfay

INTER
24 Nov 07, 20:39
benny mate you need to chill :lol: Oh and be sure to watch the tonight's game or better said the first half. It's well worthy.

caelestis
27 Nov 07, 21:01
Haha, poor Roberto Carlos, Zlatan totally stripped him of all dignity with that 2-0 goal vs Fenerbache :)

lonewolf19
27 Nov 07, 21:03
Cool control and great finishing.
Top scorer for CL and Serie A ..... BIATCH!!

Nirre
27 Nov 07, 21:07
Very nice goal and then a tactical yellow card?

KaiokenFlash
27 Nov 07, 21:40
Lonewolf, Trez is top goal scorer in Serie A

But Ibra is definitely OUR top goal scorer! With Cruz a close 2nd with 6goals. 1 goal behind :)

Rimpel
27 Nov 07, 21:53
fan vad du äger zlatan!

snake
27 Nov 07, 21:59
nice composed goal...terrible game though.

Rimpel
27 Nov 07, 22:01
nice composed goal...terrible game though.
What more do you want, a hattrick?:|

snake
27 Nov 07, 22:06
no, i wont judge him by the amount. I just wanted a good contribution, even if he scores 0.. but no one can deny he was very poor for most of the game. Then again, he didnt have much service.. but anywho.

Rimpel
27 Nov 07, 22:12
no, i wont judge him by the amount. I just wanted a good contribution, even if he scores 0.. but no one can deny he was very poor for most of the game. Then again, he didnt have much service.. but anywho.
very poor is an exaggeration, he did nothing huge (except for the goal) but he helped the build up numerous times and set up teammates a couple of times from what I remember.

camdenyards1
28 Nov 07, 00:16
I don't know hwo you can say that he was very poor. He set up so many chances that could have scored. The through ball to cordoba and that flick on header that cruz ended up fouling the defender. His goal was classy and that free kick was vicious. Whenever he touched the ball things looked up for the team.

Luka
28 Nov 07, 00:22
Sounds like somebody still can't get over this Zlatan-what-he-is-doing-here-at-Inter-anyway? thing.

Zlatan didn't play great, but he playd a lot better than recently. Mostly because his involvment in the game.

Gaetan
28 Nov 07, 00:26

Helal, I'll agree this was far from the best we can get from either Zlatan or Cruz. However, his play did improve in the second half and he scored a goal.

Judging as tight as you do, players like RvN and Drogba would have poor matches all season long then.

snake
28 Nov 07, 00:56
Judging as tight as you do, players like RvN and Drogba would have poor matches all season long then.

yeah but they're different players ;) i expect zlatan to get the ball, dribble or pass it around. he struggled at that a bit today, but for players like drogba, crespo etc..i wont even think about it.

but i can see what your saying, 100%.

Gaetan
28 Nov 07, 00:59
yeah but they're different players ;) i expect zlatan to get the ball, dribble or pass it around. he struggled at that a bit today, but for players like drogba, crespo etc..i wont even think about it.

but i can see what your saying, 100%.

I was only stating the obvious. Obviously you expect a different game out of Ibra, but if he proves a goal, no questions asked, he definately won't be catching any criticism.

I'd like to see him step up his overall play in Europe. He has managed to put the ball in the back of the net, but like you mentioned, for a Ballon d'Or type nominee, I want to see domination.

Sounds corny. :D

Halge
28 Nov 07, 03:38
I'd like to see him step up his overall play in Europe. He has managed to put the ball in the back of the net, but like you mentioned, for a Ballon d'Or type nominee, I want to see domination.

Well... As I see it he is dominating. Not always the player of the match, not always making the right decision, but look at the way he touches the ball. Pure class. When most players uses 2 or even 3 touches to get control of the ball, after the first touch he have already looked around for teammates. And keep in mind that he always got at least 2 defenders close by...

I'm glad I played Ibra as top scorer in the CL for 40-1... I admit he still isn't the favourite for the titel as he isn't (wasn't) a pure striker, but this is crazy... 5 goals in 5 games...

Nirre
28 Nov 07, 06:48
He wasn't as involved in the game as I would have liked in the first half, but he still did some good. Holding the ball and setting up others, nothing brilliant but not terrible either.

Things got better in the second half. More possession and more activity over all and a very classy goal.

So, I wouldn't say he had a bad game persay. Just not a brilliant game :)

addo
28 Nov 07, 07:44
This is one of the great improvements of Ibra the last couple of years.

Ibra of 2004/2005 would slump his shoulders, yell at teammates and just walk around the pitch if he dont get off to a flying start in a game and dominates the way he can

Ibra of today works for the team, takes responsibility and still manage to create, draw opponents (making teammates unchecked for) and score goals. Even on a less "magical" day.

I mean we've all come to expect that a "good game" for ibra is magical, so that those days when he doesnt get the service needed or just has an "off day" (read he has the flu right now..again?) some people think he actually is poor. I dont believe that is true, his lowest level has improved enormously since coming to Inter.

Just my penny though.

Xoonky
28 Nov 07, 09:48
Yes, everyone expect Ibra to play much better, dominate, dribble, assist and whatnot, but not EVERY game can he do that, and personaly i was quite happy with what he did last night, it was by no way to be called very poor, that's stupid.

interlab
28 Nov 07, 10:30
he is genius man what are you talking about i have never seen such goal

lonewolf19
28 Nov 07, 12:04
amazing precision and power
great goal

Gaetan
28 Nov 07, 12:05
Well... As I see it he is dominating. Not always the player of the match, not always making the right decision, but look at the way he touches the ball. Pure class. When most players uses 2 or even 3 touches to get control of the ball, after the first touch he have already looked around for teammates. And keep in mind that he always got at least 2 defenders close by...

I'm glad I played Ibra as top scorer in the CL for 40-1... I admit he still isn't the favourite for the titel as he isn't (wasn't) a pure striker, but this is crazy... 5 goals in 5 games...

We are not talking about his overall play throughout the season, just his performance last night vs Fenerbahce. I'm pretty sure the number of Interisti who do not acknowledge and admire what Ibra brings to the table is a very rare and low number.

We're blessed with the best forward in the world.

A.l.i
28 Nov 07, 13:48
We're blessed with the best forward in the world.

:cry:

Adam
28 Nov 07, 16:49
I watched the match again and Ibra had a very good game. Didn't drop the ball once, had maybe two poor passes the entire match, won a lot of balls, scored a nice goal, a nice freekick and was behind damn near every attacking play we had in the first half, whcih wasn't that many. Maybe he didn't have the ball as much as I would like but he was still very good.

camdenyards1
29 Nov 07, 00:39
Does anyone have a video of the free kick he took? I'd like to see it again :)

Choppin Onions
29 Nov 07, 07:17
Does anyone have a video of the free kick he took? I'd like to see it again :)

Check the 'Tube. I just watched the highlights a second ago.

I found it kind of odd that the defender just stood there when Ibra received the ball lol. It's like he was frozen with fear even though the ball was a mere foot away from him. Still doesn't take away the world-class strike from Ibracadabra though.

bennyblanco
29 Nov 07, 07:42
I found it kind of odd that the defender just stood there when Ibra received the ball lol. It's like he was frozen with fear even though the ball was a mere foot away from him. Still doesn't take away the world-class strike from Ibracadabra though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAOtU3HOhlQ

hehe Bradske.. the defender was Roberto Carlos and he looked like a clown..and he definatley wasnt expecting that kind of cunning speed from Ibra to react any better...

listen to the commentator say something about RC ... i presume like in taking the piss out of him..but Grande Ibra

Khalifa
29 Nov 07, 08:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAOtU3HOhlQ

hehe Bradske.. the defender was Roberto Carlos and he looked like a clown..and he definatley wasnt expecting that kind of cunning speed from Ibra to react any better...

listen to the commentator say something about RC ... i presume like in taking the piss out of him..but Grande Ibra

He does say anything reallly...but this has nothing to do with carlos, cause he knew if he was going to make the first move, he was gonna get ripped. This is Ibraaaa baba.

Alex de Large
29 Nov 07, 12:55
top10 list for golden ball.

1. Kaka (Milan)
2. Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United)
3. Lionel Messi (Barcelona)
4. Didier Drogba (Chelsea)
5. Andrea Pirlo (Milan)
6. Ruud Van Nistelrooy (Real Madrid)
7. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Inter)
8. Cesc Fabregas (Arsenal)
9. Robinho (Real Madrid)
10. Francesco Totti (Roma)

Pirlo LOL.... this guy is becoming overrated by the time.

lonewolf19
29 Nov 07, 14:40
damn, hows Ibra at 7th
this is rigged

Hader
29 Nov 07, 14:54
Where you found that list?

Alex de Large
29 Nov 07, 16:32
gazzetta or channel4

Gaetan
29 Nov 07, 16:54
top10 list for golden ball.

1. Kaka (Milan)
2. Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United)
3. Lionel Messi (Barcelona)
4. Didier Drogba (Chelsea)
5. Andrea Pirlo (Milan)
6. Ruud Van Nistelrooy (Real Madrid)
7. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Inter)
8. Cesc Fabregas (Arsenal)
9. Robinho (Real Madrid)
10. Francesco Totti (Roma)

Pirlo LOL.... this guy is becoming overrated by the time.

Being ranked in front of Totti, Ibra and RVN is false. However, I beg to differ. Pirlo has been amongst the most underrated players for so long. After Germany 2006, he's rightfully being appreciated. A year later, but it's okay - he's doing something right. I don't see Cannavaro on that list.

Pirlo is a beast. I'll gladly put him in a dream team if I'm preparing for a match tommorow. Honestly, he's the genius in Milan's midfield.

AntonTheGreat
29 Nov 07, 18:05
Last couple of years ibra has doone nothing but impress. Goals, assists and humiliating teams defenders. He has done more if not much more then at least 4 of the players infront of him on that list. Ibra is god, not even the best can stop him when he's on.

Hader
29 Nov 07, 18:07
Put Ibra at Drogba's place in the list and get rid of Robinho and get Totti higher then 10 and i would be happy with the list. I also agree with what Gaetan writes about Pirlo.

Last couple of years ibra has doone nothing but impress. Goals, assists and humiliating teams defenders. He has done more if not much more then at least 4 of the players infront of him on that list. Ibra is god, not even the best can stop him when he's on.

All those journalists from the UK will make sure he gets outside top10 since they still judging him from he's perfomance during WC2006. The same goes with the population in that arrogant country.

Alex de Large
29 Nov 07, 20:05
1-Kaka (only cause of CL, he win it alone, 0 in league, and next year he have no chance to win it cause he sucks in both competitions)
2-Totti
3-Drogba
4-Zlatan
5-CR7
6-Messi
7-Essien or any other defensive player.

That's a normal list.

Luka
29 Nov 07, 20:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpdmfvgIgLk

Next years Ballon d'Or.

The best video I've seen so far, about the best Striker in the world currently.

Pure class...

The_Emperor
29 Nov 07, 21:19
If I only knew he would ever become that big.. I'd ask for his autograph when he was living 50m from me:wallbang:

Awesome video.

Hader
29 Nov 07, 22:38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpdmfvgIgLk

Next years Ballon d'Or.

The best video I've seen so far, about the best Striker in the world currently.

Pure class...

Yeah really nice video, but cant figure out why there is such lame music in every single player video..
This one is class with some good music added aswell :P Well first 3 minutes anyway ;)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky9jsE8IJhI&feature=related

Luka
29 Nov 07, 22:53
If I only knew he would ever become that big.. I'd ask for his autograph when he was living 50m from me:wallbang:

Awesome video.
No shit!

For real ?

But, who could ever predict what level of skill he'll achieve some day anyway...

rockball
30 Nov 07, 14:07

Awesome video.

You should become a scout for Milan or Juve :lol:

The_Emperor
30 Nov 07, 17:00
Lol, maybe I should:P

Halge
01 Dec 07, 07:38
I love the fact that he was voted as one of the 10 best players... Maybe this will shut up the swedish media (read old players who are bitter) telling us that Ibra is only a big name in Sweden and in a way in Italy...

The only problem for him to win it the next year is that Swedens only have like 3-4 players that knows what a ball is, and the next year is a European Championship year... Those prices usually goes to the player how dominates the big tournament... He may dominate, but if he doesn't play extremly above his own best-level, it will only be for 3 matches :| ...

So... What do you think UEFA thinks about this, as 4 / 10 players wasn't even on their top 30 list...

strjela
01 Dec 07, 15:56
I love the fact that he was voted as one of the 10 best players... Maybe this will shut up the swedish media (read old players who are bitter) telling us that Ibra is only a big name in Sweden and in a way in Italy...

The only problem for him to win it the next year is that Swedens only have like 3-4 players that knows what a ball is, and the next year is a European Championship year... Those prices usually goes to the player how dominates the big tournament... He may dominate, but if he doesn't play extremly above his own best-level, it will only be for 3 matches :| ...

So... What do you think UEFA thinks about this, as 4 / 10 players wasn't even on their top 30 list...

It means that their base is in Amsterdam and they hold meetings at coffee shops.

Nirre
02 Dec 07, 10:00
I would guess UEFA has another agenda for their reward than most football fans worldwide.

I'm sure they have some other criteria than the pure footballer stuff, such as political and things like that.

lonewolf19
02 Dec 07, 10:51
sink Viola for us please
I have a feeling you will have a good game :)

camdenyards1
02 Dec 07, 15:00
two fantastic assists and only frey with some great saves kept him from scoring.

lonewolf19
02 Dec 07, 15:07
Class and magic.
I know he will have a good game today :)

Nyall
02 Dec 07, 15:09
Great game! It it weren't for Frey he could have easily had a brace.

Nirre
02 Dec 07, 15:40
Did he have a good game besides the assists?

INTER
02 Dec 07, 15:47
Did he have a good game besides the assists?

What do you think? We're talking about Kung Ibra here :cool:

Adam
02 Dec 07, 17:04
Best player in the World since the start of the season. He's improved in every department since last season. Finishing, dribbling, passing, heading and most imortantly consistensy. He's an animal. A beast that you can't **** with.:star: :star:

Nyall
02 Dec 07, 17:08
The only thing I hope he picks up is his Seria A scoring. He hasn't scored since September vs. Roma.

brehme1989
02 Dec 07, 17:11
Best player in the world damn straight! And yet FIFA has shortlisted Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaka and Messi as best players :rolleyes: Not that I'd expect them to have Zlatan in :rolleyes:

Nirre
02 Dec 07, 22:56
Hope he keeps this form up for a long period of time :)

lonewolf19
02 Dec 07, 23:13
The only thing I hope he picks up is his Seria A scoring. He hasn't scored since September vs. Roma.

I dont mind him not scoring to be honest. His contribution and fine form help our other striker score and win us game. As long as this continues, we will win in the end

shahz_nerazzurri
03 Dec 07, 00:34
For Ibra to win BallonD'or next season, we will to get to atleast CL semifinals. CL and Euro will be the main criteria next season and not the league. Its what those uefa clowns want.

I am really hoping Ibra leads us to another Scudetto with 15-20 goals, atleast a CL semifinal spot with around 10 goals, and maybe score a few for Sweden in the Euro.

Handoyo
03 Dec 07, 09:22
That won't do either. According to the M.Adnan theory, you can't play for Inter and has to play for either Milan or Real Madrid to win the Ballon d'Or. So Ibrahimovic is fucked.

Choppin Onions
03 Dec 07, 09:29

It has been awhile but he's still invaluable to our cause. The two assists today were pure magic. If not for that rat Frey, Ibra would've had a few goals to go along with his assists.

rockball
03 Dec 07, 14:45
His finishing still needs to improve a lot...but the assists were magical

Nirre
03 Dec 07, 14:54
His finishing still needs to improve a lot...but the assists were magical

I agree that he still need to improve his finishing but it's not that bad nowdays.

I think he has improved his finishing (and placement to get to a finishing position) alot the past year.

caelestis
03 Dec 07, 16:05
In my mind the best atm are Zlatan and Messi. Both have that same magic that Ronaldinho had a few years ago.

Miki
03 Dec 07, 18:22
These personal accolades mean nothing to me. We had Ronaldo winning the Ballon d'Or 10 years back - look how he turned out. For that matter, Zanetti has not had a peek at any of these awards, but he has garnered absolute respect amongst the fans, both within and without the club.

The player of the year award is meaningless; the team of the year award, on the other hand, is what is important. :)

Ciao,
Tim

fugi
04 Dec 07, 16:51
if he continue his season just like he started it, he will be a big contender for Ballon d'Or next year

jakeyboi
04 Dec 07, 19:32
I don't think Zlatan receives enough publicity, in England he is not rated highly at all, yet a lot of players from Spain are because of whats on TV.

Hader
04 Dec 07, 19:48
I don't think Zlatan receives enough publicity, in England he is not rated highly at all, yet a lot of players from Spain are because of whats on TV.

ehr they are stupid in the UK. In the Ballon'dor vote the britts ranked Maldini as best in the world :howler:

jakeyboi
04 Dec 07, 19:50
I know, what a farce. About 12 years too late eh?

lonewolf19
05 Dec 07, 02:52
He wont win the Ballon d`Or unless Inter do well in the CL and the Euro.
So a lot not only depend on him, but also on the team.

Miki
05 Dec 07, 05:40
To be honest, even if Ibra leads this team to the Champions League, he's still a player who won't be seen as a fitting Ballon d'or winner. He's just too much of a renegade to be regarded as a worthy recipient of the award. You don't have to look beyond the decisions given against him every single time Ibra goes in for a 50/50 challenge.

Ciao,
Tim

Forza ragazzi
05 Dec 07, 07:02

England also have this idea that their NT is by far the best in the world and that they can appoint crappy managers like McClaren and still not fail. :rolleyes:

ronaldinhiano
05 Dec 07, 13:12
England also have this idea that their NT is by far the best in the world and that they can appoint crappy managers like McClaren and still not fail.
It's all the same:rolleyes: They are addicted to overrating their own until someone rapes them....then they begin overrating that person/team......no one respected Ronaldo in England until he handed manU's arse to them three times in one half....but at least they were decent enough to applaud him

The same goes for Kaka they were going on and on about Cr7 until Kaka administered a footballing colonoscopy :dielaugh: at old Traffors and San Siro......So unless Inter destroy Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal or ManU expect the underrating to continue.

Halge
05 Dec 07, 14:24
To be honest, even if Ibra leads this team to the Champions League, he's still a player who won't be seen as a fitting Ballon d'or winner. He's just too much of a renegade to be regarded as a worthy recipient of the award. You don't have to look beyond the decisions given against him every single time Ibra goes in for a 50/50 challenge.

Ciao,
Tim

I'd agree with you a year ago or maybe two, but he has changed... His skills are even better, but most of all his temper is much calmer... But I see what you mean... To get the people who doesn't watch him every game to understand that is hard... On the other hand, in sweden, alot of people used to disliked him (lovely, a small country as Sweden get a world class player, and alot of people don't like it because... ...he is world class) but I start to feel the opinion change... Maybe this season, he can turn the refs and rest of the world...

Gaetan
05 Dec 07, 15:16

I disagree. Many people around the world, including England, have come to terms that Zlatan is the best support striker in the world. In order for him to back this up though, they would like to see him do it against some of the world's top clubs - and with all due respect to Ibra who is my favorite player in the world, he hasn't done it. Not with Inter in the Champions League nor with Sweden.

He will have more opportunities. So it is up to him to rise up and become a contender for a future Ballon d'Or or crumble in typical Inter fashion.

Handoyo
05 Dec 07, 16:19
Who gives a damn fark about the Golden Balls or the Farce World Player of the Year awards or the others' opinion on him anyway. I just finished my Ethics class so let me give you a lecture. :D

Aristotle considered self-interest to be the lowest form of human nature. One form of self-interest is doing something in order to get the others' attention; you are not doing it because it's the right thing to do.

So, let Ibrahimovic do well because achieving success with Inter is the thing to do, not to get the attention of some popcorn fans who just takes a look at the CL goal scorers chart and solely base their vote for the Ballon d'Or on that list, just like what happened this year.

caelestis
05 Dec 07, 21:25
Zlatan means golden or something, so who needs a stupid golden ball when you're made of the stuff! :)

lonewolf19
05 Dec 07, 21:56
Good game today, he is totally enjoying playing football atm.
Joking around and having fun, great!!

Efrain21C
05 Dec 07, 22:05
Ibracadabra.. great day.. best in the pitch

Nyall
05 Dec 07, 22:25
I loved the goal! He put his hands up immediately because he knew that he scored that's confidence at it's fullest and I hope it continues! Forza Zlatan!

snake
06 Dec 07, 05:09
anyone got a picture of him celebrating without maicon in the way? id like to see the look on his face when his hands were in the air.

bennyblanco
06 Dec 07, 05:15
hal if you seen how Pretende or whatever his name is was going up to Ibra when the ref blew for a penalty..Ibra turned :D ..then Pretende went up to Suazo who just turned in ignorance..the looks of the three...all priceless :D

then Zlatan done that Chopper look

Miki
06 Dec 07, 09:41
I disagree. Many people around the world, including England, have come to terms that Zlatan is the best support striker in the world. In order for him to back this up though, they would like to see him do it against some of the world's top clubs - and with all due respect to Ibra who is my favorite player in the world, he hasn't done it. Not with Inter in the Champions League nor with Sweden.
Well, I have no doubt that Ibra is rated highly due to his inherent skill, and how he's using it to drive Inter forward. However, it is the public perception of his temperament that is his stumbling block. Nevertheless, if his performances become too tantalizing to ignore, the Ballon d'Or will eventually be awarded to Ibrahimovic.

Ciao,
Tim

lonewolf19
06 Dec 07, 11:53
hal if you seen how Pretende or whatever his name is was going up to Ibra when the ref blew for a penalty..Ibra turned :D ..then Pretende went up to Suazo who just turned in ignorance..the looks of the three...all priceless :D

then Zlatan done that Chopper look

damn anyone got a hold of that??
I definitely wanna see it
:)

To1do
06 Dec 07, 11:54
i am really happy for zlatan ! he really is best!
He is top scorer in serie A right?

INTER
06 Dec 07, 12:01

Trezegay is first :rolleyes:

Miki
06 Dec 07, 12:02
i am really happy for zlatan ! he really is best!
Zlatan has scored 8 goals, 3 behind top-scorer Trezeguet. He is 2nd in the rankings, though.

Ciao,
Tim

Nirre
06 Dec 07, 13:46
I just hope he can keep something like this form for the rest of the season.

It would be great if he did well in the Euro as well though :)

jakeyboi
06 Dec 07, 15:19
I just hope he can keep something like this form for the rest of the season.

It would be great if he did well in the Euro as well though :)

Well he's doing pretty well at the moment with his four goals!:happy:

Enricos
06 Dec 07, 15:25
anyone got a picture of him celebrating without maicon in the way? id like to see the look on his face when his hands were in the air.

http://www.forza-inter.com/zlatan.jpg

Damn, he looks mean :D

Rimpel
06 Dec 07, 16:28
Well he's doing pretty well at the moment with his four goals!:happy:
you mean five:joker:

jakeyboi
06 Dec 07, 16:39
you mean five:joker:

Yeah, my mistake, 5. Thanks for that.:)

Forza ragazzi
06 Dec 07, 20:37
http://www.forza-inter.com/zlatan.jpg

Damn, he looks mean :D

With that face he could play in a fighting movie.

Xoonky
06 Dec 07, 21:35
Grande Ibra!

lonewolf19
07 Dec 07, 02:17
His tied with CR on CL for top scoring tho....I realli hope he can continue to do well in Europe. It will earn him and Inter recognitions in Europe

Ehsan
07 Dec 07, 07:36
For some reason, I just felt Zlatan is now better with Inter than I have ever seen him before with any other team. Just wanted to make sure this is the case, and not just my black/blue shades or anti JuBe outlook talking here...

(Just did a quick manual count, across all comps., might not be 100% accurate)

Malmo - 40 Apps, 16 Goals - Avg 0.40 Goals/Game
Ajax - 99 Apps, 43 Goals - Avg 0.43 Goals/Game
Jube - 91 Apps, 26 Goals - Avg 0.29 Goals/Game
Inter - 56 Apps, 27 Goals - Avg 0.48 Goals/Game

This to me really confirms what I've been feeling. Numbers aside, I watched some youtube vids as well, and there's definetly major improvement in his performance. After he joined Inter, he gradually became better and better. This is not even taking into consideration assists or general playmaking/pace setting which he is excelling at.

While some may argue that it's just the player growing more experienced, I'd like to think it has a lot to do with the Inter mentality, Mancio's guidance, and the general attitude and support of the team. You can even see in every game he is smiling more and more, and almost never getting agitated as he used to. He still gets cards sometimes ;) but he used to get them for being stupidly angry, and now he gets them for being funnily stupid!

I'd like to see him with us past 100 games, because that'll seal the deal for me that he is a true, loyal, and forever Inter player. If he keeps this consistency for another year, he'll earn his place in Inter history faster than most strikers we ever had. Grande Ibra.

[edit: moved here - originally posted in the wrong thread]

interhooligan
07 Dec 07, 08:14
Ibra keeps making great endeavor and contribution to the squad. he's a real X-factor. hope inter will do better in the CL this year with his good performance

Nyall
07 Dec 07, 10:06
Ibra has 28 goals for us not 27. But I love teh fact that he has already scored more for us than Juve!

Forza ragazzi
07 Dec 07, 13:03
I've said it before, and I'll say it again; I think Zlatan Ibrahimovic was the key transfer for this Inter. It's impossible to say what would've happened if he went to BBilan or any other club, but I really feel this. He is so immensely important for Inter now. We thought Matrix was, but Samuel has stepped in reducing the longing for Matrix (Matrix is still important though). Ibra has no real replacement in the squad, perhaps not even in the world of football. He was worth every penny and is perhaps the most important transfer made by Inter during Mancini.

I think Zlatan grew on having a child and being mentored by Capello. He was very cocky earlier.

Lenny_and_Carl
07 Dec 07, 13:22
Having Mancini as a coach has definately helped Ibra. Capello was useful, as has been mentioned, because he taught Ibra some discipline and Mancini has set him free on the pitch. While Capello grew frustrated with Ibra's trickery (when it didnt pay off), Mancini has been more patient with him. He's given him more responsibility and Ibra has responded brilliantly. He's gone from an arrogant dickhead to just arrogant (c'mon, that celebration after the Fener goal was arrogance defined). Now its the good kind.

Forza ragazzi
07 Dec 07, 13:30
Having Mancini as a coach has definately helped Ibra. Capello was useful, as has been mentioned, because he taught Ibra some discipline and Mancini has set him free on the pitch. While Capello grew frustrated with Ibra's trickery (when it didnt pay off), Mancini has been more patient with him. He's given him more responsibility and Ibra has responded brilliantly. He's gone from an arrogant dickhead to just arrogant (c'mon, that celebration after the Fener goal was arrogance defined). Now its the good kind.

Completely agree with you, but I actually think we should be thankful that he got Capello at juBe. Capello taught him what was needed, and kept him underperforming at the same time :D on a serious note, Ibra was lucky to get Capello and then Mancini. Now he is better than ever and he should be thankful to these two for getting where he is.

Marcello
08 Dec 07, 12:17
Ibra finally got a hair cut farkk i want him to rip up torino!!

INTER
08 Dec 07, 12:28
Ibra finally got a hair cut

Where did you see/ heard that?

A.l.i
08 Dec 07, 12:30
A Haircut, wtf???

http://inter.it/aas/img/101728-480.jpg
Ibracadabra! More magic from the Swedish forward at the training ground

Same old Ibra to me, btw Love the caption here.

http://inter.it/aas/img/101725-480.jpg
Another memorable pic.

INTER
08 Dec 07, 12:31
A Haircut, wtf???

What? Do you think this wasn't needed? :D I just want to see a picture of him with the new shit.

jakeyboi
08 Dec 07, 12:56
I'm pretty sure he hasn't had a haircut, he had long hair on friday!

jakeyboi
08 Dec 07, 12:57
look at him in the top left of that picture, that was on friday morning.

sergiu.inter
08 Dec 07, 21:20
i wanna see him bald :D

Tanel
08 Dec 07, 22:53
Last time he cut himself bald was when he got into the worst form of his career so no thank you.

Gaetan
08 Dec 07, 23:59
Last time he cut himself bald he was at Juventus. Who cares. :P

Gaetan
09 Dec 07, 00:18
I don't see any hair. :eek:

http://inter.it/aas/img/101747-480.jpg

lonewolf19
09 Dec 07, 09:23
someone mentioned be4 when Inter player cut their hair they tend to not do as well. I think thus Ibra should not cut his hair. =P

Karim
09 Dec 07, 10:09
Last time he cut himself bald he was at Juventus. Who cares. :P

When he scored against us
http://www.inter.it/aas/img/80109.jpg

caelestis
09 Dec 07, 11:29
Argh, I hope he didn't cut it. He played bad when he did last time. Hopefully he's no Samson though ;)

Karim
09 Dec 07, 11:45
To tell you the truth, I would live him to cut it, to the extent of when he played that Milan derby match, the 4-3, also when he was in the middle of the 2006/2007 season, that midway hair, but then when he left till it was this season and with that bandana, it was just too much, he looked too much of an ugly woman than a man

Hader
09 Dec 07, 11:57
Why is everyone talking about Zlatans hair? Thats just ****ed up....

fugi
09 Dec 07, 12:06
its all in the hair! i really hope that he wont cut his magic away :p

Alex de Large
09 Dec 07, 13:05
some players look better without hair, cambiasso, adriano, ronaldo... zlatan :D

Karim
09 Dec 07, 15:41
Well, this is the last post I am makin about hair, any more and I will consider myself a gay guy

His hair was at the correct length today

That's it, done!

rockball
09 Dec 07, 16:56
some players look better without hair, cambiasso, adriano, ronaldo... zlatan :D

:rolleyes:
Are u crazy?

Alex de Large
09 Dec 07, 17:15
Pignaldo looks better without hair, man, it's no secret.

rockball
09 Dec 07, 17:21
Well I meant that pig will always look ugly unless he wears a mask

snake
09 Dec 07, 21:50
suspended againt cagliari. Hopefully he rests CL and CI games inbetween so he is super fresh for Milan.

alvaro
09 Dec 07, 21:57
suspended againt cagliari. Hopefully he rests CL and CI games inbetween so he is super fresh for Milan.

Suspended also for the CL, prolly on bench in the CI-game.

10 Dec 07, 15:47
Suspended also for the CL, prolly on bench in the CI-game.

yeah .. i think he will be given sum mins ... so dat he is nt rusty vs milan

bjwam4
10 Dec 07, 16:19
He did get a haircut. Cambiasso is having the best season for us now that he is bald. So forget the whole "players are better with longer hair at inter thing".

rockball
10 Dec 07, 19:33
Cuchu is an exception to that...he never really had much hair

lonewolf19
10 Dec 07, 23:03
Good job against Torino. Keeping your scoring season up

bjwam4
10 Dec 07, 23:46
Cuchu is an exception to that...he never really had much hair

True, Cuchu has exceptional hair...

addo
12 Dec 07, 08:04
Vote for Ibra and Zanetti at http://www.uefa.com/fanzone/teamoftheyear/2007/index.html

Enricos
12 Dec 07, 13:50
One of those overrated awards again...

UEFA team of the year 2007 :D

People like Maicon / Cambiasso / ... are nowhere to be found, while they have included "Royston Drenthe"

Alex de Large
12 Dec 07, 14:03
u have to play at barcelona/madrid/milan to win those garbage awards :D

lonewolf19
12 Dec 07, 14:22
I know those awards mean nothing, but sometimes I just feel this unjust. I want our player to get recognized by the world too and I fear any other player may feel disillusioned with the way Inter is being treated. especially ambitious players.

Rimpel
14 Dec 07, 23:56
Zlatan Ibrahimovic was the special guest in the fourteenth episode of Sky Italia's 'Inter 100 e lode', the series dedicated to Inter's centenary season. Here's what the Swedish forward had to say:

Ibra, which adjectives would you use to describe your exceptional form?
"I'm doing very well, but the whole team is also doing very well. We have to continue on this path. We are very confident but the championship is still long and we have to stay focused."

Do you feel you are in top form, or can you improve more?
"I feel in great form but I can do better because I still want to improve a lot. I am working towards this, and to improve more you have to work every day, play a lot, and learn from your team-mates, both on and off the pitch."

Despite your past at Juventus, you have become the idol of the Inter fans.
"I think I did well in my first year in Italy, and I won the Scudetto. In my second year I did well until Christmas, but I don't know how to explain what happened after, when I didn't play like I can. The following year I joined Inter and started playing well immediately and improved. I train well every day and I feel good during matches. I have improved but this wouldn't be possible without my team-mates. They help me every day in training and in matches, both on and off the pitch."

Is this a magic year for you?
"I'm doing better year after year. I have always done a bit better in every new championship. This year is the best of my career."

Does Roberto Mancini also deserve some of the credit?
"I have a good relationship with him. We talk when we need to. I'm a player and he's the coach. I have a normal relationship with him, and nothing more than that."

You have been compared to Marco Van Basten. What do you think about this?
"We can't make these comparisons. Each player has his own qualities and his own style. And I don't think anyone can be compared to Van Basten."

Maicon has made many assists for your goals. What is your relationship with him like?
"I think Maicon is the strongest full-back in Italy and one of the strongest in Europe. He joined Inter and did very well in his first year. He's doing even better this year and he's improving even more. He also plays for the Brazilian national team, and if you play for them it doesn't just mean you're good, it means you're very good. I get on well with him and we understand each other perfectly. He attacks a lot and he's very important for our game."

Your understanding in attack with Julio Cruz is perfect. Do you agree?
"I have played with Cruz a lot this year, and last year I played a lot with Crespo. Hernan scored a lot last year like Cruz has done in the first part of this season. This is my second season with the Nerazzurri and with these team-mates. The more time that passes, the better we get to know one another, both on and off the pitch. So everything is automatic. I get on well with Cruz on and off the pitch, but the same goes for all the others. And in Eindhoven we saw how good Suazo was. I thought he was the best on the pitch. He's improving too. He just has to learn our tactics and our game. If he does this he can become one of the most important players in our team."

Did you support Inter when you were a young boy?
"Yes. There were three or four of us, all friends, and we all supported a team from one of the most important European countries. My team in Italy was Inter, and the others supported Milan and Juventus. In England I liked Arsenal, while my friends preferred Manchester United and Liverpool. When you're a kid you like lots of teams, and Inter was one of these."

You are disqualified for the Cagliari trip, so we will see you back on the pitch in the derby...
"Every match is important, but the derby is even more important because there are so many emotions. We play in the same city, and the stadium will be full. It's an exciting and important match. This is my second year at Inter and my third derby. It's really nice to play in the derbies."

You have already scored two derby goals.
"But there's always the next match. The old ones are in the past."

Ronaldo won't play in this derby...
"I liked Ronaldo a lot because he was the most complete player of all. He hasn't been lucky lately because he has had a few injuries. But he'll be back when he's fit."

Will it be a clash between you and Kaka?
"It's Inter against Milan. Eleven against eleven, not one against one."

Is there anything you envy about Kaka?
"No. I think he's a fantastic player. He deserved to win the Ballon d'Or and I'm happy for him."

Will you win it next year?
"No. This isn't something I'm thinking about. I want to win every trophy with Inter. The individual awards come by themselves."

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=28196&L=en

A.l.i
15 Dec 07, 06:45
Will you win it next year?
"No. This isn't something I'm thinking about. I want to win every trophy with Inter. The individual awards come by themselves."

Grande Zlatan :cry: , keep the magic coming.

The_Eradicator
15 Dec 07, 10:32
I know those awards mean nothing, but sometimes I just feel this unjust. I want our player to get recognized by the world too and I fear any other player may feel disillusioned with the way Inter is being treated. especially ambitious players.

Agree 100% and I feel this can effect us negatively in the transfer market, some players love the spotlight and you won't always get that at Inter...

I mean look at Maicon one of the best attacking RWB on Earth and you hardly hear a thing about him, it's all about Zambrotta or Dani Alves.:rolleyes:

Suneet
15 Dec 07, 11:19
Agree 100% and I feel this can effect us negatively in the transfer market, some players love the spotlight and you won't always get that at Inter...

I mean look at Maicon one of the best attacking RWB on Earth and you hardly hear a thing about him, it's all about Zambrotta or Dani Alves.:rolleyes:

Maicon doesnt play for Barca and Chelsea dont have wet dreams about him, so he doesnt qualify for the team of the season.

A.l.i
15 Dec 07, 12:32

Only two things can change this shit

1. CL Success
2. Raping the "glamorous" english merda teams

Stefan
15 Dec 07, 16:09

If the player cares more about personal awards than team awards than we shouldn't want him here in the first place. We want committed team players not glory hunters at this club.

Marcello
20 Dec 07, 10:25
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9932/1430649dx8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Ibra , Chivu , Maxwell

INTER
20 Dec 07, 11:37
The Ajax legacy! :D Great find Marcelo.

Rimpel
20 Dec 07, 12:57
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9932/1430649dx8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Ibra , Chivu , Maxwell

haha, nice find

lonewolf19
20 Dec 07, 12:59
Now just wish we will have another picture but with Inter shirts =)

cloudq
20 Dec 07, 13:04
yet we want van der vaart too

but he seemingly cant coexist with ibra

Luka
20 Dec 07, 16:46
Nice pic :>

yet we want van der vaart too

but he seemingly cant coexist with ibra
Didn't somebody already mention that is false roumor ??

lonewolf19
20 Dec 07, 23:31
Nice pic :>

Didn't somebody already mention that is false roumor ??

Not sure but it seems pretty serious that time...

anywayz, forzza Ibra. Hope u rape the Milan defence in the derby :crazy:

Luka
21 Dec 07, 01:31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYUggqhCyLQ

Absolutely amazing.

Usually after some time, I think we have an ordinary striker there, untill I start googling on youtube for videos with Zlatan and then I'm just shocked we got hands on a striker with a technique and vision that many midfielders would kill for.

Can't stop watching his amazing plays, especialy his passes.

AntonTheGreat
21 Dec 07, 02:54
totti or ibra, i get asked that over and over from my roma loving friend. He swears totti is much better then ibra. What do you guys think about that. I say ibra makes totti look like an ammature. Besides the shot ibra has better dribbling, speed, technique, strength, and above all spice haha. Inter are so lucky to have him play along 10 other world class and level players.

Luka
21 Dec 07, 09:52
Totti is beloved by Roma supporters, and I think sometimes they overate him. (you can say the same about us, but still :P ).

Ibra in my opinion is better, because despite of the simirar qualities between those 2, he has also heights and strength, and that combined with his incredible technique makes him so uniqe.

caelestis
21 Dec 07, 12:12
Zlatan = King

VLE
21 Dec 07, 12:22
One thing Zlatan has to overcome, he seems to loose interest (or flair) when a physically strong player manmarks him. It happened during Valencia second leg, and vs Juventus this season.

rockball
21 Dec 07, 15:08
Ibra is fantastic no doubt but Totti is a great player as well. I will rate Ibra above Totti only if he can play so well for few seasons together

Luka
21 Dec 07, 16:34
One thing Zlatan has to overcome, he seems to loose interest (or flair) when a physically strong player manmarks him. It happened during Valencia second leg, and vs Juventus this season.
I don't completly agree.

If you put close manmark for any technichal player he will see it harder to play with the ball.

It's all about drawing attention to other players, and with it you have to lose marking for a player like that. Valencia was a big floop, and Juve we played with 4-4-2 a formation that cuts Zlatan from midfield thus making a deffenders easier to mark him.

Halge
21 Dec 07, 18:31
If the player cares more about personal awards than team awards than we shouldn't want him here in the first place. We want committed team players not glory hunters at this club.

Sure, but it would be more fun if an Inter player won the prizes than a Milan player, and at the moment Zlatan is one of the best... Anyway, that Adriano didn't win a few years ago proved that an Inter player can't win these prizes and Ibra knows it...

Djorkaeff
27 Dec 07, 12:27
Bosnian ''GoldBoy''. :D

A.l.i
27 Dec 07, 13:23

The only weakness he has was pointed out by our "Sinisa" last month, that Ibra tends to dissapear in matches for like 15-20 mins then all of a sudden comes into the scene and starts to do his magic. Its like he just wasn't motivated for the game or he thought that things would just be as easy and simple.

Take a look at the Fenerbahce game at the Meazza, he was nowhere to be seen in the first 20 minutes, just like "Raul" :D . Then he suddenly starts to make good plays, movements, touches, passes as if he decided to play.

lonewolf19
27 Dec 07, 15:05
The only weakness he has was pointed out by our "Sinisa" last month, that Ibra tends to dissapear in matches for like 15-20 mins then all of a sudden comes into the scene and starts to do his magic. Its like he just wasn't motivated for the game or he thought that things would just be as easy and simple.

Take a look at the Fenerbahce game at the Meazza, he was nowhere to be seen in the first 20 minutes, just like "Raul" :D . Then he suddenly starts to make good plays, movements, touches, passes as if he decided to play.

tat sounds good enough to be mate:D
It is hard to be in top condition all the time, if he can recover during the match... it will be a good enough. Plus, he is having a blast season so far.. letz hope it continues

Anywayz check out this video about Ibra! Itz so cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn_ceHGLfLo

Puma
28 Dec 07, 06:08
Does anyone know what this about?

Zlatan is so cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2vNyVPHDFE&feature=related

Marcello
28 Dec 07, 09:23
zlatans commerical backstage

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ieblfEcjrOA

INTER
28 Dec 07, 11:00
Does anyone know what this about?

That's a classic! I remember the times when plenty of people had that video as their avatar on different forums.

zlatans commerical backstage

What the hell is filipino doing in this video? :lol:

rockball
28 Dec 07, 13:59
What the hell is filipino doing in this video? :lol:

He is the ballboy :lol:

Nyall
28 Dec 07, 14:10
That was random... What was it about?! All I did was see Ibra dribbling and Pele and Pippo.

Toninu
28 Dec 07, 16:42
The commercial was for Mediaset Premium the actual one is pretty funny both Inzaghi and Ibra have their own commercial lol.

fugi
28 Dec 07, 18:46
zlatan voted #1 player in seria by the coaches

KaiokenFlash
28 Dec 07, 19:52
zlatan voted #1 player in seria by the coaches

Can I ask what source you are using?

tonyloo
28 Dec 07, 20:26
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/dec28g.html

Johanboyboy
29 Dec 07, 02:36
Am I the only guy that thinks Zlatan is too clumsy? When he tries to dribble past someone, eight of ten times he does not coming past the player. I like Zlatan, a lot, but I think you inter fans overrates him. And Zlatan never runs in deepruns(?) why?

Don't misunderstand me, I really like Zlatan, but i just wonder what you guys think about my questions.

(Im from Sweden, sorry for my bad English)

Puma
29 Dec 07, 03:16
Am I the only guy that thinks Zlatan is too clumsy? When he tries to dribble past someone, eight of ten times he does not coming past the player. I like Zlatan, a lot, but I think you inter fans overrates him. And Zlatan never runs in deepruns(?) why?

Don't misunderstand me, I really like Zlatan, but i just wonder what you guys think about my questions.

(Im from Sweden, sorry for my bad English)

I understand this is your first post and you are entitled to your opinion but to call Zlatan clumsy is nothing short of ridiculous. You may want to go back through this thread to see some of his agility, trickery and skill.

I am not sure if you are basing your comments on Zlatan's efforts during the Derby, in which case there were numerous occasions that he unsucessfully attempted to dribble opponents but it would be unfair to base your comments on one match.

By the way, welcome to the Forum and enjoy posting!

Lastly, your English is fine

Johanboyboy
29 Dec 07, 04:51
Okej, i agree that Zlatan has done much good things in inter. But if you look at youtube vidoes, you can se that he is dribbeling past one player maybe, but its not often two or more players. The thing i mean that he is clummsy is that he drops the boll to the other team to often. Look at the youtube's clip and you understand what I mean. He have done many goals this season yes, but many are on penaltys.
We have also the Swedish nationalteam, he have not done a goal in a several of years, is that acceptable when he is doing so well in Inter at the movement? I think that Zlatan has to prove a little bit more in the Swedish team, but also in the Champions League (he is doing well, but he have to keep it up) to be the best player in the world. The people in, for exemple England doesnt know how Zlatan is, but they know who Kaká is.

If you look in this clip for exempele, its pretty easy goals he does (not every goal), and he has the luck on his side.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4-Uep4AeQ0

(The #1 Goal in that clip is amazing)

Puma
29 Dec 07, 05:04
I have not had the opportunity to watch Sweden matches so I can only guess at the possible reasons Zlatan has done less well for the Sweden than Inter. It may well be the case when he plays for Sweden, he does not get the service that he gets at Inter or that the Swedish National team coach plays Zlatan in a different role to the way Mancini fields him at Inter.

Your comment about football supporters in England being more familiar with Kaka than Zlatan may be down to the fact that Liverpool have played Milan in two of the last three finals so they have been exposed to Kaka and Milan.

As you know, Inter and Liverpool will be meeting in the Champions League which will provide Inter and Zlatan an opportunity to leave a mark on Liverpool and English football by knocking the Reds out of the Champions League.

Johanboyboy
29 Dec 07, 05:17
Yes the game between Liverpool is going to be really fun. I hope he will play good and give a good impression in Liverpool, and if they don't know who he is now, i hope they will know that after the game :-)

Nyall
29 Dec 07, 05:20
Can I ask what source you are using?

It's on Channel4.com and on this site.

Nyall
29 Dec 07, 05:35
Okej, i agree that Zlatan has done much good things in inter. But if you look at youtube vidoes, you can se that he is dribbeling past one player maybe, but its not often two or more players. The thing i mean that he is clummsy is that he drops the boll to the other team to often. Look at the youtube's clip and you understand what I mean. He have done many goals this season yes, but many are on penaltys.
We have also the Swedish nationalteam, he have not done a goal in a several of years, is that acceptable when he is doing so well in Inter at the movement? I think that Zlatan has to prove a little bit more in the Swedish team, but also in the Champions League (he is doing well, but he have to keep it up) to be the best player in the world. The people in, for exemple England doesnt know how Zlatan is, but they know who Kaká is.

If you look in this clip for exempele, its pretty easy goals he does (not every goal), and he has the luck on his side.

None of the goals were easy. And what are you expecting him to be successful in every dribbling move?! Ronaldo isn't. Ronaldinho isn't. He scored 29 goals for us. About 6 or so have been penalties so where are you coming with this?! Kaka has more penalty goals than that in his last 29 goals scored.

I believe that the second paragraph doesn't require a response because it's obvious. And btw, Zlatan is known in England but he's viewed as being a terribly over-rated player since none of them care to watch football outside of there country.

Puma
29 Dec 07, 06:21
They are called Anglophiles. They only like things that are English. That is why they can not bare to watch Italian football.

The greatest irony is that England now has an Italian as a coach. If that does not dent English pride, I do not know what will.

VLE
29 Dec 07, 10:07

The biggest strength of Zlatan is the ability to play target outside the penalty box, which I only know 3 players that are capable of doing this. Zlatan, Amauri and Drogba. He gives us option to play longballs, and this advantage will shine when Materazzi and Deki are 100% fit. The other advantage of him is being capable of playmaking at the top end of our line, and draggin 2~3 defenders and opening a chance to our midfielders. None of this will show on YouTube videos, but this is what made us win in the derby and become a winter champion.

If English wants to decide who is better by checking youtube clips and highlights, let them do so with all their arrogance. No one is going to make a better video than Quagliarella in Italy, but we know instead of miracle shots every 5 games, every consistant game is what brings us the cup.

addo
29 Dec 07, 19:49
About Ibra's games with the Swedish national team.. Honestly.. Sweden plays a totally different game. The swedish midfielders and fullbacks couldnt pass the ball if their lives depended on it. Im not bashing the Swedish national team cause they are good. But they are good cause of organisation and a collective workrate. They dont have any technically gifted players. And they do not have one single player besides Ibra that plays for a "big" team. Ljungberg is finished.. Henrik Larsson has retired from the national side. Kallstrom plays for Lyon, he is the only player besides Ibra that regurarly play in the CL for example. But he seldom plays in the Swedish starting lineup.

Put Kaka/Drogba/C.Ronaldo in the Swedish National team and he'd struggle to do anything decent with the poor service..

Ibra is simply too individually good for the Swedish National side until they change coaches and the new one builds the game around Ibra.

tonyloo
29 Dec 07, 20:03
Sven Göran Eriksson in the Swedish national team is my dream. He'll probably never be our manager though. Just like Nils Liedholm never was, even though he wanted to be. Stupid FA.

Elmander(from Toulouse) and Zlatan is a very good attacking pair though, Elmander was in this seasons Ligue 1 dreamteam togheter with Benzema in attack. Behind those two there are nothing, Ljungberg is done and Källström is never given a real chance..

fugi
29 Dec 07, 21:48
according to fotbollskanalen.se, inter has turned down a bid of 869M skr (about 90-95M euro) for zlatan and maicon.The bid was made by Chelsea och Real Madrid.

Forza ragazzi
30 Dec 07, 09:22

Others have replied to this. The Liverpool finals but also the English haven't forgotten the rampage Kaka had with ManU last season.

Ibra delivers and was voted best Serie A player this year by the coaches, so whatever he does it works.

Välkommen ;)

cloudq
30 Dec 07, 09:25
according to fotbollskanalen.se, inter has turned down a bid of 869M skr (about 90-95M euro) for zlatan and maicon.The bid was made by Chelsea och Real Madrid.

its ridiculous that clubs like that even attempt to buy them

what kind of idiot would sell their two best attacking assets when the club in question is already an elite team?

if it was a 2nd tier team, maybe, but trying for them from inter?

its like asking milan for kaka and pirlo

The__legend#7
30 Dec 07, 10:02
Soon Zlatan will be a dad for second time.

His wife or Girlfriend:
http://i19.tinypic.com/816bndw.jpg

http://i18.tinypic.com/8f1wyzb.jpg

cloudq
30 Dec 07, 10:06
zlatan, wat a machine

Suneet
30 Dec 07, 10:40
its ridiculous that clubs like that even attempt to buy them

what kind of idiot would sell their two best attacking assets when the club in question is already an elite team?

if it was a 2nd tier team, maybe, but trying for them from inter?

its like asking milan for kaka and pirlo

Kaka will move eventually to Real. He's just 25, I doubt he will last that long at BBilan.

.h.
30 Dec 07, 11:14
Kaka will move eventually to Real. He's just 25, I doubt he will last that long at BBilan.

dont be silly kaka has another 18 years at bbilan before he needs to retire haha

Pajo
30 Dec 07, 11:28
Zlatan really knows how to score in every way... :)

Marcello
30 Dec 07, 12:06
are you sure thats his wife and kid? the kid doesnt have a big nose

Alex de Large
30 Dec 07, 17:17
he is probably in real love with his wife, cause she is horrible considering a player like that can go out with models and stuff.

rockball
30 Dec 07, 17:22
I find her good looking. Not everyone has to be a supermodel.

Hader
30 Dec 07, 18:16
Guess she looked better before our scoring machine (in all aspects) knocked her up...

Nyall
30 Dec 07, 22:25
he is probably in real love with his wife, cause she is horrible considering a player like that can go out with models and stuff.

What the hell is wrong with you?! Looks aren't everything you know! Do you know their history? Do you know how much they have gone through?! I really hope you marry a Beyonce or a Hayden Panitierre because any other common woman is not good enough for you.

VLE
30 Dec 07, 23:32

I'm sure everybody is different, but I'll go crazy if my wife poses naked in front of a magazine camera. I'd have a model for my gf, but never for my wife.

Alex de Large
31 Dec 07, 03:41
thats why i say he is in love with her, other superstar soccer players don't do the same and put the "outside look" instead of the inside.

Pico32
31 Dec 07, 05:00
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/643/1198774612265zlatan21og5.jpg
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/3162/1198774623187zlatan31qe6.jpg
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1779/63634ibrawide1kd8.jpg
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8409/1198774672171zlatan81pc3.jpg
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8060/1198774689953zlatan101jx4.jpg

Nyall
31 Dec 07, 05:06
The Ibrahimovic family look really happy!

lonewolf19
31 Dec 07, 08:23
Ibra looks so chill!!

Stefan
31 Dec 07, 10:02
I'm sure everybody is different, but I'll go crazy if my wife poses naked in front of a magazine camera. I'd have a model for my gf, but never for my wife.

I wouldn't care if my wife posed on the cover of any mag naked. It's her job and it isn't like she's a prostitute. And besides they can look but I get more than that.;)

Nyall
31 Dec 07, 12:36
I wouldn't care if my wife posed on the cover of any mag naked. It's her job and it isn't like she's a prostitute. And besides they can look but I get more than that.;)

Then we just have different levels of morality.

Opeum
31 Dec 07, 13:55
Looking at pregnant woman scares the shit out of me. Don't get me wrong. I just had a traumatic experience since my ex was pregnant by other guy.
so, yeah.. :(

Opeum
31 Dec 07, 13:58
thats why i say he is in love with her, other superstar soccer players don't do the same and put the "outside look" instead of the inside.

Yeah, take JZ's wife for example. But she is good looking though. in my eyes, hehe :D

The__legend#7
01 Jan 08, 14:49
Zlatan:

Physically, is there anything you can't stand about a woman? It's what she has inside that counts.

And sentimentally? What I have just told you

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?L=en&N=25083&stringa=Jolie

Johanboyboy
01 Jan 08, 17:47
Your first time? (Ibra laughs) :-D

rockball
02 Jan 08, 08:19
Your first time? (Ibra laughs) :-D

Maybe it was too late for him...so he feels shy about it :)

Jonnie_Venom89
02 Jan 08, 20:06
"The first time you got drunk? It has never happened."...........Is this guy kidding me or what?

Opeum
02 Jan 08, 23:22
Mmm..sounds like he is a decent person ;)

Nyall
03 Jan 08, 04:25
"The first time you got drunk? It has never happened."...........Is this guy kidding me or what?

He is a Muslim and that may be against his religion or something!

lonewolf19
03 Jan 08, 06:40

hes Muslim??? Didnt know that

cloudq
03 Jan 08, 08:36

muslims arent the only ppl who dont drink

let alone getting tattoos...

besides, you think if zlatan was a muslim, hed let his wife go out in public like this?

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/643/1198774612265zlatan21og5.jpg
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/3162/1198774623187zlatan31qe6.jpg
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1779/63634ibrawide1kd8.jpg
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8409/1198774672171zlatan81pc3.jpg
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8060/1198774689953zlatan101jx4.jpg

Suneet
03 Jan 08, 10:02
I dont think he had the chance to get drunk ever, people like him start playing serious football before they are 15-16.

addo
03 Jan 08, 10:25
He is about as muslim as i am.. He has a belief in god, but he is in noway practicing any religion to that extent.

Pico32
03 Jan 08, 11:05
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t44/eng_pico32/zlatan-ibrahimovic-30.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t44/eng_pico32/zlatan-ibrahimovic-21.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t44/eng_pico32/zlatan-ibrahimovic-20.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t44/eng_pico32/zlatan-ibrahimovic.jpg

lonewolf19
03 Jan 08, 11:31
forzza Ibra!!

and some great words from Luca Toni

Inter & Serie A
Toni also gave his views on the Italian Serie A this season and he admitted that Inter are looking quite unstoppable at the moment.

“Inter are the strongest in the division, there is little you can do to stop them,” he explained.

“They also demonstrated in the derby to have more weapons compared to Milan. Ibrahimovic, for me, is better that Kaka.”

Nyall
04 Jan 08, 01:06
^^ That statement totally made my day!

I love the "Only God can judge me" tattoo on Ibra!

Opeum
04 Jan 08, 01:10
He is about as muslim as i am.. He has a belief in god, but he is in noway practicing any religion to that extent.

Are you serious? You sure that he is a muslim? Just asking.

Gaetan
04 Jan 08, 04:38
Zlatan looks like such a calm and cool guy. The Ibrahimovic family seems really happy and enjoying the holidays. Where are they at, btw?

Congrats on once again becoming a father, too.

The_Emperor
04 Jan 08, 09:23
Are you serious? You sure that he is a muslim? Just asking.

He is.

Jonnie_Venom89
04 Jan 08, 09:57
Ibra a muslim. Wow that's a new one on me. Why did he tatto "God" then..and not "Allah"? (just askin):P..........Anyway he seems a very calm guy. From our squad I have to say that (apart from Adriano) Julio Cesar and maybe Mihajlovic look like they know how to party^^

Adam
04 Jan 08, 12:38
Zlatan looks like such a calm and cool guy. The Ibrahimovic family seems really happy and enjoying the holidays. Where are they at, btw?

Congrats on once again becoming a father, too.

They're in Miami, Florida.;)

Nyall
04 Jan 08, 12:52

And I bet none of the Americans knew who he was.

cloudq
04 Jan 08, 12:57
And I bet none of the Americans knew who he was.

i dont see him being mobbed

guess that makes america a great place to holiday for footballers

Gaetan
04 Jan 08, 16:52

No way! :eek: I was at the beach just the other day. :(

addo
04 Jan 08, 19:22
He is not muslim..

Nyall
04 Jan 08, 19:24
He is not muslim..

Yes he is a Muslim. I don't know if he practices it but he is. His mom is a Christian though so he's a mixture of both.

Stefan
05 Jan 08, 08:01
Yes he is a Muslim. I don't know if he practices it but he is. His mom is a Christian though so he's a mixture of both.

Just because his parents have a certain religion doesn't mean he has the same one.

Personally don't really see Zlatan as a very religious guy.

addo
05 Jan 08, 09:39
His dad is not a practicing muslim although he is bosnian and i think their "Statereligion" is Muslim/Islam..

His mom is Christian..

Zlatan is neither.. He has as many of us a belief in "god" or whatever name you want to put on the entity. But he is not actively practicing any religion.

.h.
06 Jan 08, 08:16
He just have to ruin everything, doesn't he. :rolleyes:

SIX f*cking strikers. Before anyone say, "Ohhh, lots of games, everyone will be happy", shut your mouth. On average, if we use 2 strikers per game, each striker will only have 20 match per season.

F*ck this. This ruins an otherwise very good transfer campaign.

We have to offload somebody now and I hope it'll be Crespo, but what are the odds that we'll do another 'Corradi'? :wallbang:

The worst motherf*cking transfer since Veron.

Adriano & Zlatan will probably enjoy a competition on who can hit the ball to row Z the most next season. :lol:

Motherf*cking great.

quote from the past

cloudq
06 Jan 08, 08:19
The worst motherf*cking transfer since Veron.

i dunno, but veron was good for us and ibra's been a lot better

rockball
06 Jan 08, 14:30
Handoyo the prophet :lol:

A.l.i
06 Jan 08, 14:43
Zlatan a muslim!! Its like I'm watching "Russell Peter's" lol.
Muslims have tattoos, go out to beaches with their wives naked, name their child Maximilian instead of "Ali Asif"? :D

They do live in Amsterdam though :boogy: .

Rimpel
06 Jan 08, 17:28
He just have to ruin everything, doesn't he. :rolleyes:

SIX f*cking strikers. Before anyone say, "Ohhh, lots of games, everyone will be happy", shut your mouth. On average, if we use 2 strikers per game, each striker will only have 20 match per season.

that made me laugh out loud, dunno why:)

fugi
07 Jan 08, 22:37
Ibra a muslim. Wow that's a new one on me. Why did he tatto "God" then..and not "Allah"? (just askin):P..........Anyway he seems a very calm guy. From our squad I have to say that (apart from Adriano) Julio Cesar and maybe Mihajlovic look like they know how to party^^

"Allah" and "God" is the same word in different languages...

nutcracker
08 Jan 08, 07:34
I'm getting afraid of Zlatan. For long time he didnt score any goal. Tho he made alot of assists, hes game looks other. Can't see much of his magic in the game, not much of drybling. He usualy fails to pass even through 1 defender.

If he won't show any kind of magic in match against Siena, then I'll really think that something has happend to Ibra.

Forza ragazzi
08 Jan 08, 07:46
I'm getting afraid of Zlatan. For long time he didnt score any goal. Tho he made alot of assists, hes game looks other. Can't see much of his magic in the game, not much of drybling. He usualy fails to pass even through 1 defender.

If he won't show any kind of magic in match against Siena, then I'll really think that something has happend to Ibra.

Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Besides, I rather have Ibra hitting walls now than when Liverpool comes around. We're winning anyway. That's most important.

Handoyo
08 Jan 08, 08:38
Damn it, stop going back to that post! :D I admit, I have never been a good judge of a player's potential, especially if he's an Inter player. I tend to be too pessimistic because I despised the way average players such as Cavenaghi or d'Allesandro being lauded by the media as the next Mario Kempes or Maradona.

But let's just say that for the good of Inter, I don't mind being embarassed time to time again. :)

Opeum
09 Jan 08, 03:30
Damn it, stop going back to that post! :D I admit, I have never been a good judge of a player's potential, especially if he's an Inter player. I tend to be too pessimistic because I despised the way average players such as Cavenaghi or d'Allesandro being lauded by the media as the next Mario Kempes or Maradona.

But let's just say that for the good of Inter, I don't mind being embarassed time to time again. :)

Well, at least you admit it. hey, you're an admin in the changing nickname write?

Opeum
09 Jan 08, 03:31

Yerp, i realised that. I hope it's not like his Juve 2nd year form.

Jimmy
11 Jan 08, 20:01
Swedish newspaper Expressen has had an exclusive interview with Zlatan, and I'm gonna give some quotes:

"This Scudetto would feel more important than last season, since the newspapers wrote last season about the penalties for the other teams. It feels like winning it this year is more valuable. It will be an extra push to win it this year."

"I have faith in the club and the President. I signed a contract until 2012, because I like it here. The family also likes Milano very much."

"I can definitely see myself finish my career at Inter. Everyone supports me, everyone is behind me. The club has potential and is one of the biggest in the world. I want to spend my time here, and fullfill my dreams with this club."

shahz_nerazzurri
11 Jan 08, 20:23
Your first time? (Ibra laughs)

Who are we kidding guys? Ibra is ugly, as shit. Remember when he was with Jube, there was a pic of him on this forum looking like a donkey? Chances are before he started making money, he never got laid.

The first time you got drunk? It has never happened.

Your favourite alcoholic drink? I don't drink.

I don't think its a religious thing. Bosnians are very Europeanized Muslims, and not like the middle east. I have a couple of Bosnians and Albanians friends over here, and in their family its perfectly normal to drink.
Why are we discussing Zlatan's religion anyways? I couldn't care less if Zlatan was Jewish or a Scientologist believing that the negative feelings with in us are actually he doings of an an evil monster living in a galaxy far far away.

Can some one convert Adriano to Islam though?

Suneet
11 Jan 08, 20:25
If he can be true to his word, this dude is going to have his shirt retired. It might sound premature but he has the talent and the attitude, I hope Mancio can bring it out.

However this is football and anything can happen.

Suneet
11 Jan 08, 20:27

Good thought, if he can stick to the discipline required, we have another legend.

Enricos
11 Jan 08, 20:53
Yeah well, I like Zlatan very much, but I hate to see him say "I wanna finish my carreer with Inter", since I almost certainly know he won't !

Don't get me wrong, I hope he does, but there just have been to many people using those words and not fullfilling them...

Anyhow: FORZA IBRA !

Forza ragazzi
11 Jan 08, 21:06
Actually I'm not doubting that Ibra could be saying the truth. As all of us know by now, he supported Inter when he was a child and he has nothing to be mis-pleased with here. He is the team's king and is paid well.

Stefan
11 Jan 08, 21:12
Yeah well, I like Zlatan very much, but I hate to see him say "I wanna finish my carreer with Inter", since I almost certainly know he won't !

Don't get me wrong, I hope he does, but there just have been to many people using those words and not fullfilling them...

Anyhow: FORZA IBRA !

Yeah a certain backstabbing bucktoothed Brazilian used the same words two months before he left us.

cloudq
12 Jan 08, 07:35

brazilians are quite catholic

M.Adnan
12 Jan 08, 13:59
Yeah a certain backstabbing bucktoothed Brazilian used the same words two months before he left us.

That's different. We couldn't win anything big when Ronaldo was here, that's an enough reason for any non-loyal player to leave the club.

As long as we're winning, then Zlatan has no reason to leave Inter. Inter now represent the perfect dream for any football player. Only a moron would leave Inter these days.

Opeum
12 Jan 08, 14:33
Who are we kidding guys? Ibra is ugly, as shit. Remember when he was with Jube, there was a pic of him on this forum looking like a donkey? Chances are before he started making money, he never got laid.

I don't think its a religious thing. Bosnians are very Europeanized Muslims, and not like the middle east. I have a couple of Bosnians and Albanians friends over here, and in their family its perfectly normal to drink.
Why are we discussing Zlatan's religion anyways? I couldn't care less if Zlatan was Jewish or a Scientologist believing that the negative feelings with in us are actually he doings of an an evil monster living in a galaxy far far away.

LOL..nice one on Adriano to Islam. make me laugh :D
Anyway, those Mideast do drink, but usually to warm themself..but like you said, why the hell do we talk about religion here?!