PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Alessandro
19 Mar 08, 22:23
Sorry but you seems to not understand what I wrote you moron. I wrote that C.Ronaldo playstyle makes me puke and thats just my ****in opinion.

In the group stage, Zlatan was most effective player of Champions league, and I don't ****in care about PL. You say Zlatan is worst becouse you watch all Inter matches and you see his bad and good sides, but you don't watch PL and you hear only good things about C. Ronaldo. Time to grow up dude.

Man wtf! Ibra is one of my fave players!!! I never said he wasn't any good... Ronaldo is having a better season! Of course your entitled to your opinion but your opinion is stupid so im going to say something...C.Ronaldo is better than anyone on the inter squad and your ignorant if you don' t agree... And i actually watch premier league more than serie A due to coverage so how about you go **** yourself! Forza Man utd! and Forza Inter!

Luka
19 Mar 08, 22:26
The bitch Any Gray said one thing in the Liverpool game which was sad to hear but true IMO:

"Ibrahimovic has scored only "1" goal against the top 7 teams in Serie A and that too was a penalty so it's pretty much obvious that he finds it hard to play against the very best".
Maybe it's true, but I ask how many of those games we won thanks to Ibra? He is no freeking Cruz or Hernan to just sit and wait for the ball. We all know how our game depends on this guy.

Let me just point out the away game to Fiorentina and his 2 assists to Cruz and Jimenez.

So what? Mister Andy-shmandy, doesn't know that? Probably he just see the stats, never seen the guy. If he would bump into him on the street he wouldn't recognize him even if he had a picture of Ibra sticked to his ass.

Alessandro
19 Mar 08, 22:33
Maybe it's true, but I ask how many of those games we won thanks to Ibra? He is no freeking Cruz or Hernan to just sit and wait for the ball. We all know how our game depends on this guy.

Let me just point out the away game to Fiorentina and his 2 assists to Cruz and Jimenez.

So what? Mister Andy-shmandy, doesn't know that? Probably he just see the stats, never seen the guy. If he would bump into him on the street he wouldn't recognize him even if he had a picture of Ibra sticked to his ass.

I agree 110%
Andy Gray gets alot of hate mail apparently...

bennyblanco
19 Mar 08, 22:38
od rather give Ibra the #10 and get Drogba or some other fkn assasin....if he was the AM and scored 18 goals a season hed be more valued....another assist today....:)...

A.l.i
21 Mar 08, 08:25
After the Pool games, I also said that he just needs a Class "AM" behind him, then the world will see.

didn't Ibra score one against us too?

That was last year, the bitch Andy Gray was talking about this season.

On the Ibra V CR7 issue, CR7 is killing everyone right now even though he is being overrated but he's just pissing over Ibra atm.

Suneet
21 Mar 08, 08:36
After the Pool games, I also said that he just needs a Class "AM" behind him, then the world will see.

That was last year, the bitch Andy Gray was talking about this season.

On the Ibra V CR7 issue, CR7 is killing everyone right now even though he is being overrated but he's just pissing over Ibra atm.

The guy is pissing over the world right now. 33 goals is something freakish. Comparing him to Ibra is unfair. Ibra has never had that pace. There will be a time when Ibra gets control of himself and creates,scores and does everything all alone.

Alessandro
21 Mar 08, 09:09
Forza Cristiano!

Adam
21 Mar 08, 09:33
He's doing well in converting freekicks and the multiple chances a match that are created for him. Playwise he was better last season though, as he's only got 4 assists in all competitions. He's nr 1 right now but put him in a defensive team like ours or the Chelsea of old and he wouldn't be half as good. Also everytime Cristiano is played as a forward where he has to play with his back to goal he has been average. United doesn't get enough credit for his succes IMO.

Having said that he's still best in the World atm.

Harmonyofdissonance
21 Mar 08, 10:00
Ibra sadly never won us the big games. Last week i was thinking about selling him and getting a real finisher. Such as DRogba is, perhaps Etoo... I dont know. But apparentl we had attacker problem in CL as every year

lonewolf19
21 Mar 08, 10:05
dont worry Ibra will prove it tomow, he fuking gonna rape the Juve defense and kill Chilleni!!
Well, I am fuking drunk right now! I wud prob punch a Juve fan now if I see one

Ajesh
21 Mar 08, 11:04
Cristiano Ronaldo has the luxury of Playmakers all over the park.Giggs,Scholes,Tevez(He often runs deep to act as a link up),Rooney(Same case),Nani.In Fact the whole Manchester United Team is build up right now to feed Ronaldo something Ibra hasnt got the Luxury of.

Half the Time Ibra is the lone man creating Goals inspite of having such heavy names in the Mid Field.Even the Midfielders in Inter are such that they would rather finish the move rather than create something for the Mid Fielders.Eg(Cambiasso).

One Big Advantage in Ronaldo's case is that he is physiquely very unique in the sense that he rarely gets injured which means he is in form virtually the whole season.

Its highly Unfair to say Ronaldo is better than Ibra.Let some Good Playmaker or a Trequarista come at Inter next season and we will see who is better.

Chilleni acted like a Bitch in Turin against him and if that Match was a European Match he would have easily got sent off.Nesta is a world Class Defender and any attacker would have to do better than his best to get on top of Nesta.And in Liverpool Match we all know how dismal our MidField performed so its highly unfair to say Ibra doesnt perform well in Big Matches.

Harmonyofdissonance
21 Mar 08, 11:09
Oh come on, Ibra made one goal of his 15 in big games. Then you might forgot, that he scored 8 penalties...

VLE
21 Mar 08, 11:16
I have to agree with people saying Zlatan is being "burned"... The big problem at Inter is is that we clearly lacked an attacking midfielder last year too. The only difference was that Zlatan was able to cope with that, but we can't expect him to be doing a double task every year... He is getting tired and that is very, very normal... Give him some decent support and you WILL see a worldclass striker !

Mancini tends to play some players even when they seem to be out of gas. Adri on his best days were played even though he was injured. Zlatan last year waited until season was basically over before he could get a surjury. I loved how zlatan played last year. This year he doesn't seem to be what he was last year.

Ajesh
21 Mar 08, 11:33
Oh come on, Ibra made one goal of his 15 in big games. Then you might forgot, that he scored 8 penalties...

Ronaldo also scores quite a lot from penalties.There was even one situation where Tevez was on Hatrick but Ronaldo took it himself.The point being United create a lot from Midfield and for Inter Majority comes from Ibra himself.

I would like to see Ibra shake off his injuries and the Idiotic Italian Press and Inter having a creative Mid Field.Then we can compare both.

Pre Winter Break nobody would have bothered much to compare both of them because Inters Mid Field was in much better shape and Ibra was injury free.Now these comparisons which is mostly intitiated by the Inter Baiting Italian Press is arising because of Inter's lacklustre form.And its really disgusting to see even Interistas fall for it.

Alessandro
21 Mar 08, 11:37
I can't believe you guys cant see how much ronaldo is better... you can ask any pro critic of the world game and they will tell you straight... Ibra is world class also ,plays a different position bla bla but cmon... Ronaldo is a freak and still young... How many games has ibra won on his own when the odds are stacked... how many free kicks has ibra scored this season? headers? inters team on paper can match up to Man utd's. Creativly... ok but Ronaldo is a mid not a striker... hes creating for himself aswell as others...

CR is better... but respect to everyone who thinks i'm wrong. Fair enough but this season speaks for itself...

Harmonyofdissonance
21 Mar 08, 11:39
Ronaldo also scores quite a lot from penalties.There was even one situation where Tevez was on Hatrick but Ronaldo took it himself.The point being United create a lot from Midfield and for Inter Majority comes from Ibra himself.

I would like to see Ibra shake off his injuries and the Idiotic Italian Press and Inter having a creative Mid Field.Then we can compare both.

Pre Winter Break nobody would have bothered much to compare both of them because Inters Mid Field was in much better shape and Ibra was injury free.Now these comparisons which is mostly intitiated by the Inter Baiting Italian Press is arising because of Inter's lacklustre form.And its really disgusting to see even Interistas fall for it.

Most of the post is quite right. But i have to admit, that Ibra was never my favorite player and will never be. That being said, perhaps you understand my post ^^

Luka
21 Mar 08, 13:02
Like XL said, Cristiano got 4 assists in all competitions.

Zlatan has 9 already, only in Serie A.

And now look at who is playing where. Cristiano is midfielder, while Zlatan is a forward, and what you expect them to do.

Noone is bashing Cristiano because there are 4, 5 other guys who can still play a decent ball forward, or a through ball for a striker.

And what 9 assists, of STRIKER tells you of situation in Inter?

Zlatan has a bad game, meaning he is man marked, so he can't be involved in build up play, and we're ****ed.

I'm not saying Cristiano is bad, he is world class player, my friend knows how I like this dude, even though his jigles do something good in 1 out of 10 situations.

But comparing those two, and forgeting what is Ibra's situation at Inter is simply unfair. You all know, without Ibra there would be very high probability that we wouldn't have won a scudetto last year, and this year also. That should tells you much about this guy.

Put Maradonna 88 in Serie C2 side, and I guarantee you, after a year you would say he is not a world class. Simply because of his team results, and secondly, because after a while the opposition would start tripple man mark this dude, and their play would be finished.

Ajesh
21 Mar 08, 13:09
Like XL said, Cristiano got 4 assists in all competitions.

And now look at who is playing where. Cristiano is midfielder, while Zlatan is a forward, and what you expect them to do.

Cristiano Ronaldo is no more a MidFielder.Its a thing of the past.See any United Match these days Tevez or Rooney is more "MidFielder" than Ronaldo.
Ronaldo is an Icon for Manchester United and he is having the time of his life which is greatly greatly helped by the Team Tactics and the team Support he has right now.
I am interested to see his performance this Sunday against Liverpool and in the Knock phases in CL.

Luka
21 Mar 08, 14:10
Well as long as he is fielded as a midfielder, in the team, or an offensive winger, anything but a forward or striker, I won't consider him either of those.

And again, I'm not saying he isn't at his worlds best right now. I'm a big fan of this guy.

lonewolf19
21 Mar 08, 15:58
Its Ibra's time to own Chilleni. Please make a living hell out of him so much tat he regret he is being field in the GM!!

addo
21 Mar 08, 20:09
C.Ronaldo is awesome, worldclass, no matter what team he would play for he would be a star.

But put him in a team like Inter where there is zero creativity, only a well-drilled (not so much recently) machine and he wouldnt be the same player he is today.

Do it the other way around and put Ibra in a team like Man Utd with tons of creative talent and he would wreck havoc on PL, coupled with the fact that he wouldnt get so many freekicks against him because of his physique and ability to hold players off.

I really hope Inter gets a true AM that can take some of Ibra's burden.

"How many games has ibra won on his own when the odds are stacked... how many free kicks has ibra scored this season? headers? inters team on paper can match up to Man utd's. Creativly... ok but Ronaldo is a mid not a striker... hes creating for himself aswell as others..."

Ohhh Ibra has won alot of games for Inter on his very own, and in no way, shape or form can Inters Midfield be compared to that of ManUtd!

Inters midfield is full of very good players, but none is a true AM.

A.l.i
22 Mar 08, 09:27
CR7 is world class, Ibra is not. You can give him four stars out of five :stuckup:

p.s I maybe making this judjement way too early though, a real conclusion can be made when Ibra has a world class "Trequartista" behind him like Dinho/Diego. Only then will Ibra be really looked and judged upon.

Suneet
22 Mar 08, 10:01
CR7 is world class, Ibra is not. You can give him four stars out of five :stuckup:

p.s I maybe making this judjement way too early though, a real conclusion can be made when Ibra has a world class "Trequartista" behind him like Dinho/Diego. Only then will Ibra be really looked and judged upon.

CR7 is a good player, so is Ibra. CR7 plays in a league in which there are good open spaces. Up until the group stage they both were tied top scorers. They play in different positions. The opposition has Rooney and Tevez to mark. If Ibra was at Man U, had a midfield like that, had space like that he too would have scored 25+ goals every season.

CR too has played amazingly well against poorer teams, its strange people dont point out he has had less than amazing performances against the biggies in the League.

Luka
22 Mar 08, 10:33
CR too has played amazingly well against poorer teams, its strange people dont point out he has had less than amazing performances against the biggies in the League.
Already did that.

And I agree with the whole point. I wrote the same sh1t dosens of times.

tonyloo
22 Mar 08, 17:45
Ronaldos performances is way worse than Ibra's against big teams. I heard somewhere that he's only managed to score one goal against the "big four" teams during his time in United. Dont know if thats changed lately. His record is really horrible though.

Bolton, Derby and Wigan, thats what he likes!

Azzkikr
22 Mar 08, 18:24
Dont think he is worse, hes not great in big matches but he did score the deciding goal against arsenal earlier in the season, and 1-0 goal against Lyon as well in the CL knockout round.

And atleast he scores against the small teams, ibra only scores on penalties.

I seriously hope he scores a real goal tonight.

tonyloo
22 Mar 08, 18:49
Well, Ibra has scored against us a couple of times, against Roma and against Milan.

Ibra is useful even if he isnt having his best game or a good defender is man marking him. Ronaldo needs space to be useful, he doesnt get that when he's up against the best defenders. He cant hold of defenders and create space for other players like Ibra can. Without being able to run at defences he's useless.

We've all seen players like Clichy, Cole, Gattuso and even mediocre players like Oddo take him out completely.

Luka
22 Mar 08, 18:51
And atleast he scores against the small teams, ibra only scores on penalties.

How about last season? He scored only from penalties also?

And, Ibra scored a lot at the beginning of the season. He can't win the games by himself, and it's a fact the whole team started to play very bad since Christmas.

minterke
22 Mar 08, 18:52
Well, if Ibra plays today like he did in the 1st game vs. Juventus then you can say he's a big game flop.

Fair enough?

tonyloo
22 Mar 08, 18:54
Doesnt it depend on how the team plays? If we play like we did against Genoa or Liverpool with 8 men behind the ball I wont judge Ibra if he cant create something on his own.

Pravesh
22 Mar 08, 19:02
Only Inter fans ever considered him the best striker in the world.

And cambiasso the best central midfielder.

Maicon the best RB.

You guys overrate our players way to much, if they were half as good as you make them we would win everything almost without showing up the games.

We have a decent squad, a few players who can be worldclass in a specific match on a given day, but they all share the lack of consistency to ever be considered one outside Italy. Zlatan is no exception.

Cesar is probably the closets we are at having a player who consistently performs at worldclass level. So was Samuel before the injury.

You missed out something else as well - J.Zanetti, J.Cesar.;)

Dude, it's coz of these players' performance that we were able to collect a whopping 90+ last season and are now standing at the top of the league with 4pts (uptil now) lead over the second placed team.

Zlatan is not a goal poacher but a second striker and he does his job perfectly well. If you are asking more than him (in the sense that you are not at all happy) in these last 2 seasons (I included this one ofcourse), then you must be CRAZY !! He's been fantastic ever since he has joined us (uptil recently and for god's sake he's tired and not 100% fit)

Maicon is a Brazil national team's starting right back and has been able to bench the like of DAniel Alves !!

Cambiasso after having benched DAvids in his first season in INter has never looked back and only got better since then.

Yeah we lost out in the European front but we were not lucky there. We seem to pick our off nights on those days and our coach happens to falter usually on those days. These players have given us something what the so called star players/coaches have FAILED to give us - SCUDETTO !!

Yeah Calcio scandal my foot. We had a 90+ last season and doing so well this season (except for the recent form), yet they don't get what they deserve. :D

:rolleyes:

For god's sake, give the team a break. They DESERVE it !! Especially those mentioned players !!

:)

minterke
22 Mar 08, 19:05
Doesnt it depend on how the team plays? If we play like we did against Genoa or Liverpool with 8 men behind the ball I wont judge Ibra if he cant create something on his own.

We were a man down vs. those teams so yes then you can't really criticize Ibra. But I'm talking about his 1st game vs. Juventus.

8ballmjg
22 Mar 08, 22:14
I want ibra out of our team in the summer. He is s overated ,in sweden people think Elmander is better than him becuase they see Zlatan is a fake.

All the ball hogging technique is crap, that shit can only impress a ten year old.

Zlatan just go

M.Adnan
22 Mar 08, 22:16
I can't believe how some of you still criticize Zlatan!

Take a second look on the game against Juve, and many other big games. I want you to count how many players marking Zlatan almost everytime he has the ball.

It's too simple. There's no one to help Ibrahimovic when he has the ball and many players are putting pressure on him. I actually feel sorry for him. He deserves better than this.

tonyloo
22 Mar 08, 23:30
In Sweden people also love Premier League. They love players that run, run and run. Elmander isnt a football player, he can be compared with Kuyt, he's just a defender harasser.

Luka
22 Mar 08, 23:44

Take a second look on the game against Juve, and many other big games. I want you to count how many players marking Zlatan almost everytime he has the ball.

It's too simple. There's no one to help Ibrahimovic when he has the ball and many players are putting pressure on him. I actually feel sorry for him. He deserves better than this.
Don't worry mate. There are still many people on your side.

bennyblanco
22 Mar 08, 23:46

;) Adnan..Ibra was fighting with 2 players round him all game....Cruz isnt the prototype that Ibra should be paired up with he never pulls anyone with his runs or position to open space for Ibra...basically when they recieve they both need some time to adjust and get going...we are losing time and space with Cruz.... as Ibra not only assists better but his position is more versatile...

the elbow on Chiellini was the highlight for me,and the back heel for Suazo was another

Luka
22 Mar 08, 23:56
the elbow on Chiellini was the highlight for me[...]
Right on! :)

Alessandro
22 Mar 08, 23:57
Ibra aint in form... thats it.

You can't deny he's a top player just because he's failed us many times this year... The guy is getting butchered in the back wtf is he ment to do?

mexican_azzurri
23 Mar 08, 03:16
I just want say: A big applause for Ibracadabra!!!! because he dissappear AGAIN.....

shahz_nerazzurri
23 Mar 08, 03:20
Well atleast he is doing magic. Before it was "Ibracadabra", and the defenders disappeared, ball in the bck of the net. Right now it is, IbraCadabra, and he himself disappears.

But I agree with most of you. We need a good quality AM to support Ibra. Right now its just too much work for him.

Ziyad
23 Mar 08, 05:42
We are doing the same mistake with Ibra that we did with Adriano..

We are too dependant on him and when he gets marked by 3 players and cant do magic we blame him.

Eventually he will get depressed if this is the way things will go.Drop terribly in form and the reputation of not being good in big games will get to him and turn into a complete reality.

Other players need to help him out and Mancio needs to take the pressure of him by coming up with alternative routes other than throwing a long ball and telling Ibra to fetch and do something..

Handoyo
23 Mar 08, 07:13
We are doing the same mistake with Ibra that we did with Adriano..

We are too dependant on him and when he gets marked by 3 players and cant do magic we blame him.

Eventually he will get depressed if this is the way things will go.Drop terribly in form and the reputation of not being good in big games will get to him and turn into a complete reality.

Other players need to help him out and Mancio needs to take the pressure of him by coming up with alternative routes other than throwing a long ball and telling Ibra to fetch and do something..
Bingo.

Though at least this time, even though Ibra can't score, he still provides the most assist in our team.

Ibra may not be the perfect player, not even the best player in the world, but if anyone blames him for our recent poor results, I can only laugh at him.

Azzkikr
23 Mar 08, 10:52
No offensive player could prove their true value currently at Inter.

Their is something terribly wrong with our offensive play.

The players simply dont run for eachother, they have paterns, no build-in plays. Its a long ball to Zlatan and then everyone just stands still, none of the midfielders tries to help out by moving into position, its absolutely pathetic to watch.

Our strikers arent helping out either, they just stand still or are limping around waiting for the ball to be delivered at their feet, and even then they cant score...

There is absolutely no combination play whatsoever in the final third of the pitch where its needed the most, the only times Zlatan gets some support is from maicon and maxwell the few times they succesfully have managed to get there. Midfield does nothing to help out and niether does our other strikers.

Whoever plays of our strikers its not a partnership in any, its to players playing for themselves, they dont in any way look like they have been playing together before or want to play together.

Luka
23 Mar 08, 11:25
It's not only recently, I've noticed it couple of months before and I wrote about it many times.

It's like they pass to someone, and they are waiting what that person will do. Definetly not a way for a world team to play.

And it was not always like that. Anybody can see it perfectly clear right now, because if we would play like that all the time, how come we would end up with the highest goal per game ratio last year ?

A.l.i
23 Mar 08, 14:57
Mancio can't control it now, it's out of his hands. Too much off-field talk, ego's, everything's boiling over.

Pravesh
23 Mar 08, 18:30
;) Adnan..Ibra was fighting with 2 players round him all game....Cruz isnt the prototype that Ibra should be paired up with he never pulls anyone with his runs or position to open space for Ibra...basically when they recieve they both need some time to adjust and get going...we are losing time and space with Cruz.... as Ibra not only assists better but his position is more versatile...

the elbow on Chiellini was the highlight for me,and the back heel for Suazo was another

Don't worry mate. There are still many people on your side.

Add me to that list mate.:D;)

I totally agree with what you have posted and I have been making the same kinda remarks since the start of this season, even when our team was playing very well.:(

Ziyad's post is exactly what I meant to say. We phucking need a creative attacking playmaker/midfielder whatever they call it next season at any cost. And yeah, sign one hell of a strike partner for Zlatan, unless Mario/Adriano's expected to do some miracle.

I had kept on yelling since the start of the season that our midfield clearly lacks the creativity, which is a must for us. I hope it's not too late.
:stuckup:

And it's funny when ppl say that Zlatan's shitt and only performs against small teams. My dear friends, he's been exceptional for us in these two games. How the hell can't you guys understand the kind of player he is??

For god's sake, he's a second striker and not a goal poacher. PLay him with the old Adriano, Shevchenko, etc and you will see the result. Yeah, he hasn't been performing that well against the big clubs but have you seen how our midfield has played in those games ?? How the hell is he supposed to do everything ??

Adriano did use to save us even from these kinda situations but with Zlatan, it's a bit different coz he's not really a top goal scorer.

Damn, I so miss our old Adriano sometimes. I still do hope for him to have a second chance and see if Mourinho can save his ass. Damn Adriano, why did you do this !! :(

Anywaz, whether it's Adriano, Mario, Benzema or whoever I don't care, we better bring in a striker and an attacking midfielder at any cost.

If we don't do this and amazingly continue with Mancini, then expect Zlatan to leave the following season and that after having had an average season. Don't expect Zlatan to remain with us like our J.Zanetti, Cordoba ;)

Stefan
23 Mar 08, 18:46
Zlatan needs help. Fact of the matter is teams have figured out you mark zlatan out of the game and Inter is phucked. And Mancini still hasn't come up with an idea to solve this problem.

Pravesh
23 Mar 08, 19:19
Zlatan needs help. Fact of the matter is teams have figured out you mark zlatan out of the game and Inter is phucked. And Mancini still hasn't come up with an idea to solve this problem.

:stuckup:;)

Forza ragazzi
23 Mar 08, 20:34
Give Zlatan worthy team mates or else he'll find them himself by going to another club. He'll grow tired of this in a while.

J zanetti
23 Mar 08, 20:52
Swedish media reported that Ibra wont play in their friendly v Brasil on Wed due to his ongoing knee problems. Wise man indeed – I wonder what decision Viera would have taken if in similar situation? :rolleyes:

Luka
23 Mar 08, 21:16
Give Zlatan worthy team mates or else he'll find them himself by going to another club. He'll grow tired of this in a while.
It seems he already knows this if he told Mancio "That he hopes he will indeed leave".

Who wouldn't be? Being considered ****ing one of the best sides in the world(at that time), and go to Liverpool, and loose it that way.

If you were Kaka, and you would know that it's either you'll jigle off 5 players, then pass it or score, or your team will do nothing to win the game, then you would be pretty much pissed. And what's even better is that there are people wondering why, oh why, did you failed us Zlatan?

I don't say Zlatan is mister perfect, but our game is so dependable on this guy that I can't even believe it. When Zlatan has a good game, we have a good game. There wouldn't be a connection if there was nothing to it.

There is 11 players that are responsible for the result, you know? Not 1.
I know he screewed it up against Liverpool at Meazza, but before that didn't he passed this great ****in ball for Cruz in the first half, the one should also be concluded with a goal? And yet Ibra was the first to be bashed after this game.

Carletto did it perfectly against us. He told his players to man mark Zlatan no matter what, and he did, Nesta was all over him, and whenever Nesta wasn't able to get his ball in first attempt, there were others who showed to help him. It almost worked.

Cruz scored this freeking incredible goal, I don't know how little space there was, but probably 5 cm either way and it wouldn't go in, and then this Maldini
flop and Cuchu's goal. Carletto almost got it.

Our gameplan is so, so wrong in every way. Too static, too dependable on one player and individual efforts of others.

Handoyo
23 Mar 08, 21:17
"Aja Monsieur Dommy. Mai knee tweaky tweaky. Butt ai wanzt tu playz. Ajajajaja Inter? Ajaja dey pay mi 5 billion Euroz. Aiz dont carez"

Stefan
23 Mar 08, 21:31
"Aja Monsieur Dommy. Mai knee tweaky tweaky. Butt ai wanzt tu playz. Ajajajaja Inter? Ajaja dey pay mi 5 billion Euroz. Aiz dont carez"

Brilliant.:D

Paddy probably said don't worry Domenech if I get hurt now I can rest till euro 2008. Perfect plan.;)

Luka
23 Mar 08, 21:34
Errr, Ahmmmmm, Well...

What ?! :P

//edit: I got it now :>

I remembered the analogy to the Jordan situation, if anybody is/was interested in basketball. When they won against Cleveland in PO, where Doug Collins was his coach, and Jordan made the last basket when being marked by 4 out of 5! Cleveland players.

Collins was asked on the conference after the game what were his instructions before this last play. He looked at him, freezed for 2 sec, and said:

"I said, give the ball to Michael, everybod get the **** our of the way, and make a basket"

It seems Mancio's plan is very similar to Dougs, with Zlatan doing all this ****ing job for him.

Well it worked for 1,5 years, but it aint anymore. What you gonna do now mister Mancini ?

Pravesh
23 Mar 08, 22:21
Swedish media reported that Ibra wont play in their friendly v Brasil on Wed due to his ongoing knee problems. Wise man indeed – I wonder what decision Viera would have taken if in similar situation? :rolleyes:

Don't worry, he will be there for sure. Unless he's injured.:)

J zanetti
23 Mar 08, 22:32
LOOOL that was great!

Forza ragazzi
24 Mar 08, 09:49
You're absolutely right, Luka. Inter mainly depend on Ibra, but the whole of Mancini's system is based on individual brilliance from Ibra, Jimenez or Figo basically.

It's a great problem.

:star: Han.

nutcracker
24 Mar 08, 10:34
Yes, thats true. At the beginning of the season Zlatan was underrated. He was maybe marked only by 1 defender but he usualy was not enough for him. Then after his beautiful shows in Champions league group stage other teams saw that he is more than key player for us and he was being marked now by 2-3 defenders.

For some time Cruz was doing well with it, but in long run we started to miss real striker like Crespo.

Maybe if Mancini would see that and would let Crespo play more then he would get his shape back and the fact of turning off Zlatan in all matches by 3 enemies defenders wouldn't hurt us that much. But well, we got used to always same tactics by Mancini.

Adam
25 Mar 08, 15:27
According to Gazzetta he has had this knee problem since before Christmas and it's wrosened lately so he has had to play on painkillers the last couple of matches. He, together with Inter's doctor is flying to Umeå, Sweden today so a specialist can have a look at it.

Tough to say what kind of measure will be needed but if it's operation the recovery time is between 6-12 months. But for now that's just speculation and hopefully he won't need surgery.

I'm gonna be so disappointed if he misses the European Championships. Knowing him he'll play on painkillers untill we secure the scudetto but question is what happens after that..:(

tonyloo
25 Mar 08, 16:11
Patellar tendinitis (patellar tendinopathy, also known as jumper's knee) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patellar_tendinitis)

The injury.

tonyloo
25 Mar 08, 16:14
You and your doctor may consider surgery for your patellar tendinitis if more conservative approaches aren't working, usually after about six months or more. There is little research into the best surgical techniques for patellar tendinitis, so the procedure you undergo often depends largely on your injury, as well as your surgeon's preferred method. Surgery may include repairing any tears in your tendon or removing any badly damaged parts of your tendon.

Expect six to 12 months of recovery after surgery. As many as a quarter of people who undergo surgery still experience pain, and some people aren't able to return to their sport of choice after surgery.

This is just getting better.

Forza ragazzi
25 Mar 08, 16:18
Take it with a pinch of salt just yet. When these speculations are running the media always brings up the worst possible scenario of any injury. Let's just wait and see. I don't think Ibra would've been able to play if his injury was this serious.

tonyloo
25 Mar 08, 16:36
Good news!

The doctor who looked at Zlatan's knee just confirmed that it was a "Jumper's knee" but that a surgery wasnt needed.

He'll start a special treatment program and they will evaluate his condition in 4-6 weeks. He will be able to play matches during the treatment.

Source. (http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotboll/1.1097406/lakaren-em-ska-inte-vara-i-fara)

Alex de Large
25 Mar 08, 18:49
LOL, madrid fans think moratti wants only 30 milions for him
http://futboleria.wordpress.com/2008/03/25/el-deseado-de-bernd-schuster/ they say schuster want him

about his injury, now i understand why he has been playing this bad since december, he should not play if he is not ok, he should take the time he needs, Inter cannot afford to play with 10 man instead of 11.

Forza ragazzi
25 Mar 08, 21:13
That is one of the problem Mancini have; he doesn't use the whole squad. Players are forced to play half-fit or half-injuried, while there are back-ups who could do a good job rottening on the bench. Why not play Pele, Maniche, Balotelli, Rivas, Solari (he hasn't gotten a chance although he is not very good anymore)? Five players that could ease some of the pressure of playing week in week out. I'm talking about Cuchu, Ibra, Deki and so on.

Mancini doesn't seem to trust whole of his squad and I'm afraid we could pay for it true more fatigue injuries and muscle strains in the near future. I think we're very lucky not to have more long-term injuries in the squad. Strangely, all of the long-term ones are twists of knees etc.

nutcracker
25 Mar 08, 22:43
It makes sense. Do you remember? few months ago Vieiri told that he was used on the pitch even when he was injured. Another proof of unproffesionality of Mancini.

tonyloo
27 Mar 08, 20:36
Ibra should be used as a sub for the next games during his treatment. He doesnt last a whole game because of the pain so its better to have him on the pitch for the last 30 minutes when their players are tired.

Playing doesnt make his injury worse, it just hurts alot.

8ballmjg
31 Mar 08, 15:45
Zlatan wanted to play in inter since he was young look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aLQ_yu0trw

A reporter asks him whhat team would he want to play in whe he grops up and Zlatan said Inter and I will plays next to Ronaldo

Luka
31 Mar 08, 18:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aLQ_yu0trw

Wow! That's a great finding, and we see him saying it right in the 2000. I wish I had it couple of years ago, when I was arguing with milanisti in Poland.

Mind translating his exact quote ?

berneng
31 Mar 08, 20:08
He says,"Milan suck forever, Juve will go to Serie B for sure coz they are cheating, Inter will show their true honesty when they are awarded a 100% deserved serie a"...or something like that anyway :P

Azzkikr
01 Apr 08, 12:03
Its more a Ronaldo issue than an Inter issue really.

Its common knowlegde Zlatan was a huge Ronaldo fan in the day, had Ronaldo played at another club at that time he would have said that instead of Inter.

I remember a picture of Zlatans room that was basicly covered with nothing but Ronaldo posters.

Luka
01 Apr 08, 13:56
Azz, why you always think so negatively? If He would say he loves inter, you would probably say he is too young, and he will switch his mind anyway. No matter what, you always look to the negative side and you always look for explanation, that would proove something that is bad for Inter, or an inter fan.

Besides, Zlatan in one interview, I think it was one of those italian quick intervies, said he was an inter fan as a young kid, long before Ronaldo's era, and he was cheering for Inter, while his other friends were chearing some english teams.

Ring a bell ?

ps. Still waiting for a translation :> I would really apriciate this.

8ballmjg
01 Apr 08, 14:12
What do you want for a translation for everythin or just th quote about inter

Luka
01 Apr 08, 14:28
Just the quote about inter. The question ofcourse, and Ibra's answer.

alvaro
01 Apr 08, 14:48
Zlatan's big dream is of course to play elsewhere.

"It's Inter for sure, to be striker with Ronaldo."

lonewolf19
01 Apr 08, 15:17
Please wake up Zlatan!!
We need you at the moment like this. Hopefully his knee will be completely healed

addo
02 Apr 08, 09:50
His knee will only heal with rest and rehabtraining. He isnt getting any rest so it wont heal.

A.l.i
02 Apr 08, 14:49
It doesnt matter, he'll suck again. He needs a quality "Trequartista" behind him.

Alex de Large
02 Apr 08, 15:38
seriously, this is crazy, rest him, we neeed him playing at 100%,

8ballmjg
02 Apr 08, 16:16
The whole interview

The reporter asks what do you do in your spare time?

He says surfing on the internet computer,tv games,music , watchat movies.

Then the reporter asks do you learn anything Wien you play playstation?

Then he says no, It fun to play it.

Then he says after my trainings, I usually stayed after and tricking after trainings.

Then he says I have the Strength, technique, I can improve my heading skills,

Then the reporter asks what´s you weaknesses and he says I have no weaknesses.

He says I learn a lot by short time and I have a Touch attidute.

The reporters asks whats your goal with malmö ff?

He then says to win Swedish League.

Then he asks what your dream?

THEn zlatan says with Inter of course and I will be playing Newt to ronaldo.

Then the reporters says he a little old..

Then zlatans says he´s not that old , he´s only 3 or 4 years older than me, I will cathc up to him soon

Luka
02 Apr 08, 16:23
Thanks a lot 8ballmjg !!!

rockball
02 Apr 08, 17:03
Well he hasn't yet improved his heading skills.

lonewolf19
10 Apr 08, 01:33
I miss this guy. I cant wait to see him FIT and enjoy his usual football on the pitch. Please take your time Ibra to heal your knee, all Inter fan will be waiting for you as we push for a last go at Scudetto.

brehme1989
16 Apr 08, 15:29
Real Madrid made a 70m euro bid for Zlatan according to some media

Azzkikr
16 Apr 08, 15:43
Has to be BS.

But lets hope its true, 70m€ :boogy:

rockball
16 Apr 08, 16:34
Real are always crazy..no coach can change that I guess. They want to offload Robinho also.

minterke
16 Apr 08, 18:34
I would sell him for 20-30 + Robinho.

Alessandro
16 Apr 08, 19:35

Yeah thats pretty much the only way i'd sell him... For me he should be kept at all costs...

crzdcolombian
16 Apr 08, 19:39

dont think real will give us Robinho, prob would trade him + money for C Ronaldo but not for Zlatan

I say if we can get Cassano/Saviola,Gago/Diarra, Baptista, Drenthe, Metzeguer(german CB) + like a few million would be a sick deal

all these players are bench warmers on Real but should and could be starters or at least fight to be starters on just about any NT or club team in the world

tonyloo
16 Apr 08, 19:44
I wouldnt trade world class for third rate talent.

minterke
16 Apr 08, 20:06
Robinho is no third rate talent. I put him in the same category as Zlatan.

lonewolf19
17 Apr 08, 03:30
I think tonyloo is refer to other players mentioned on the post above. Anyway, we shouldnt trade Zlatan

Khalifa
17 Apr 08, 06:48
Robinho is no third rate talent. I put him in the same category as Zlatan.

go dream mikey....you have a fetish for Brazilians.Maybe Zlatan does not have consistency, maybe doesnt show up in Big games..but hes MILES way better than Robinho....Robinho is like jiminez man.

shahz_nerazzurri
17 Apr 08, 06:55
Those of you guys who are putting Robinho down, HAVE YOU SEEN HIM PLAY THIS YEAR??
He has by far been Real's best player, and the one real attacking threat they have.

I dont think he is as good as Ibra though. His dribbling skills, pace and finishing is better than Ibra though.

Just giving my 2 cents on Robinho. I dont think Real will ever sell him, but if they do, we should seriously snap him up.
Trade with Ibra?? --Nope.

lonewolf19
17 Apr 08, 07:04
Just giving my 2 cents on Robinho. I dont think Real will ever sell him, but if they do, we should seriously snap him up.

Agree. I woundt trade Ibra for anyone. We should bring in one more top finisher/poacher around him and our striking force will be farking amazing

Alessandro
17 Apr 08, 07:23
Those of you guys who are putting Robinho down, HAVE YOU SEEN HIM PLAY THIS YEAR??
He has by far been Real's best player, and the one real attacking threat they have.

I dont think he is as good as Ibra though. His dribbling skills, pace and finishing is better than Ibra though.

I was just about to state the same thing... Plus if you watch last years copa america he was easily player of the tourtament...

Ajesh
17 Apr 08, 08:50
Whats with so many guys having a great 2007 and poor 2008.Too many of those.His demise might be one of the reason of Ronaldo looking the most standout winner of Ballon D' Or in recent times.

A.l.i
17 Apr 08, 13:31
Whats with so many guys having a great 2007 and poor 2008.Too many of those.His demise might be one of the reason of Ronaldo looking the most standout winner of Ballon D' Or in recent times.

Agree

nutcracker
17 Apr 08, 14:21
Zlatan just flought to Sweden to take atleast 10day therapy of his knee. He might not play again in this season.

Forza ragazzi
17 Apr 08, 19:08
Fair enough. We can make it without him. It will be good for him to get some time off and fix the problem to meet up fresh and ready for pre-season.

tonyloo
17 Apr 08, 19:38
He's back in his youth club Malmö FF to fix the injury. He wanted to focus on his knee without the pressure from coaches, other players and Italian media.

Alex de Large
17 Apr 08, 20:41
He will probably be back to play in the Euro with Sweeden.

lonewolf19
18 Apr 08, 00:32
Get well soon Zlatan.

Choppin Onions
18 Apr 08, 06:46
Good luck to him in his rehab. It's best this way I think. No sense rushing him back and playing him when he's not 100%. It's just a waste. Can't wait to see him at the Euro's. He should be fit by then I imagine...

Stefan
18 Apr 08, 07:54
Good luck to him in his rehab. It's best this way I think. No sense rushing him back and playing him when he's not 100%. It's just a waste. Can't wait to see him at the Euro's. He should be fit by then I imagine...

If he isn't fit to play for Inter. I want him skipping the euros as well.:stuckup: He should rest and come back for pre season.

lonewolf19
18 Apr 08, 08:04
If he isn't fit to play for Inter. I want him skipping the euros as well.:stuckup: He should rest and come back for pre season.

haha I agree. Sorry for all the Swedes here but I kinda want to have a 100% Ibra next season.

addo
18 Apr 08, 08:04

lol yeah right..

Azzkikr
19 Apr 08, 04:05
Robinho has been amazing this season.

but real are tired of his tantrums, If we had brains, we would try and get him. He would lead to diego, and diego would lead to everything we want- good cl performances.

Alessandro
19 Apr 08, 04:32
Is real putting robinho on the market?

rockball
19 Apr 08, 06:33
Looks like they might. I say lets get him. We can always adjust our formation to a 433 or 4321 with Robinho and Ibra behind Cruz or Balotelli.

Luka
19 Apr 08, 11:44
It wouldn't work. Too offensive, and Ibra and Robinho are not the types of guys who plays as offensive wingers, or the trequartistas.

Anyways, I confirm Robinho was very good for Real this year, and I'm suprised they are considering selling him, but it's not the first stunt they pulled like that.

Handoyo
19 Apr 08, 11:48
For me, Ibrahimovic, Diego & Robinho cannot play at the same time in any team. None of them are finisher and also, all of them needs the ball to do well. To share the ball too much between them would just be a waste of talent and it'd be better if a finisher is put in the line-up with Diego and Ibra/Robinho.

Harmonyofdissonance
19 Apr 08, 11:49
Just as i said, it all depends, if Schuster stays or not... I can feel it, that Mou will go to Real....

rockball
19 Apr 08, 12:24
Real must be the stupidest club if they hire Mourinho. I can predict one year down the line Real score a hattrick - three Liga titles with three different coaches.

Luka
19 Apr 08, 12:24
No way Jose will go to Real. Do you remember what happend to Capello? And why he was fired ?

Jose in Real won't happen.

As for trio Ibra, Robinho, Diego, it would probably only work in Spain, where they love the show, and they don't care about the scoring as much as about the entertainment.

Real didn't play with a typical striker before Van Nisterloy, since Morientes. Barca is not playing with a typical striker since Kluivert(I think...) and so and so.

It wouldn't work all the time, but it would be beautifull to watch, that's for sure. Just like Etoo, Dinho, Giuly at the first year.

If we want to play with Diego, it's doable. I consider SuperMario as a modern clinical striker(who has a good technique, and speed), and him alongside Ibra and Diego would be great. But you need a good tactitian who can make it work too. Read - not Mancio. Also Adri would fit there good also when in form.

Adam
19 Apr 08, 12:32
For me, Ibrahimovic, Diego & Robinho cannot play at the same time in any team. None of them are finisher and also, all of them needs the ball to do well. To share the ball too much between them would just be a waste of talent and it'd be better if a finisher is put in the line-up with Diego and Ibra/Robinho.

Maybe not but the same thing can be said about Ronaldo, Tevez and Rooney. Imo the best team attacks are those that are comprised of all round skilled players. If you create enough chances, which you will with talent like that, you will win the match easy if you just score half of them. United have the luxury of having Rooney & Tevez miss two or three sitters every match and they still win easily because they create so many clear cut chances.

IMO it's better to have three players that might not bag every chance but are skilled in most aspects of the game instead of having players on the pitch that are too limited, and many of which are basicly useless unless they score.

Luka
19 Apr 08, 12:54
True Man Utd plays like that at times, but I had the same argument about that with my friend that is a fan of United, and she says they are not playing with those 3 anymore at the same lineup(somebody might confirm that).

One theory might say the best is to have all round players. But other might say, "When something is good in everything, at the same time it is good for nothing".

Arsenal is playing a lot like that, with switching the positions and stuff, and it worked for a while, but it broke at some point.

Also, you need a whole team to play in specific way, and have right players in midfield.

It can work, but Mancio is not the type of guy who fances such an adventorous system(Rijkard, Wenger, Spaletti), the same goes with Jose.

There is very marginal chance we will play like that for the moment, so it is not worth an effort to think about it right now.

Adam
19 Apr 08, 13:12
The only reason the trio isn't playing all matches together is because they have to rest players. For the most important matches, if everyone is fit, it's always Tevez, Rooney and Ronaldo.

The funny thing is that even though they have an almost perfect team right now, rumurs say they are still looking for a boxstriker in Huntelaar. Wouldn't surprise me because Ferguson has a habit of trying to fix things that are not broken.

Luka
19 Apr 08, 13:22
The only reason the trio isn't playing all matches together is because they have to rest players. For the most important matches, if everyone is fit, it's always Tevez, Rooney and Ronaldo.

Tevez didn't start in Rome, nor against Arsenal.

Adam
19 Apr 08, 13:47
Tevez didn't start in Rome, nor against Arsenal.

Against Arsenal Ferguson played Hargreaves with Carick and Scholes in center midfield, and Ronaldo and Park supporting Rooney from the wings. I didn't watch the Roma game so I don't know why he didn't play, but the point I made is that if you have a team filled with skilled players that aren't necessarily great finishers you don't need a boxstriker to succeed, and will actually play better without one, so whether or not Tevez ALWAYS plays is quite irrelevant.

When I say that the trio always plays, it's an exaggeration meaning that it's their regular lineup and their best IMO.

Luka
19 Apr 08, 15:07
[...] but the point I made is that if you have a team filled with skilled players that aren't necessarily great finishers you don't need a boxstriker to succeed, [...]
Yeah, that is true.

But despite advanteges there is at least one dissadventage(like with everything basicly). You pretty much cut your team from succesfull crosses, you can score like that, but you don't pose a big threat.

But I get what you're saying and it is true.

rockball
19 Apr 08, 16:20
Well Manu fans are actually wishing they sign a good box striker. Once Ronaldo loses a bit of this outstanding form, they will feel the pinch more. I am sure Fergie will sign someone. A smart manager will not sit back and hope Ronaldo scores 30 goals again next season.

Adam
19 Apr 08, 17:23
I disagree. A smart manager doesn't screw up something that is close to perfect. And Ronaldo doesn't need to score 30 goals. All he needs to do is bag one third of the chances that are created for him, a couple of freekicks and penaltykicks and he will easily get 20.

Huntelaar is an exception because he's a skilled player not just outside of the box, but the problem is it could cause friction in what is already a star packed locker room. Next season players like Anderson, Hargreaves, Nani and Carick will all be expecting more playing time, and when they don't get it there will be friction. Same will happen if Huntelaar comes, because one of Tevez, Huntelaar and Rooney will have to sit on the bench.

Handoyo
19 Apr 08, 22:06
Good argument Adam, I had Man Utd in mind but didn't mention it. Anyways, the only reason they can afford playing all CR7, Wayne and Tevez at the same time is because C.Ronaldo is the undisputed best player in the world right now and he scores like there's no tomorrow. Do you think there will be another player who plays in his position but gets, say, 20 goals per season? I doubt there's another player in this world who can do that and for that reason, I don't think playing Diego, Robinho & Zlatan will work.

Gaetan
19 Apr 08, 22:16
I do not understand the rationale behind Manchester United wanting to sign a box striker. Having so many talented wing forwards and wingers has proven to make up for an out and out CF in terms of goal tally.

Either way, let's remember this is our dear Zlatan's thread. He's not going to be out for TOO long. ;)

Azzkikr
19 Apr 08, 23:40
I love the "it wouldnt work in italy" - ignorance on this board :howler:

Like there is that big a difference...... simply hilarious.

If robinho, diego, zlatan wouldnt work it would be because of one player, and that would be mr.selfish - zlatan.

As ive said 200 times, he is not a team player, he needs to be the "team".

I really hope we have the brains to cash in on this garbage player this summer.

Ilkinio
20 Apr 08, 00:22
Wow, our top asist-men- mr.selfish :D

Hasan
20 Apr 08, 01:18

How can you wrote something so stupid?

Ilkinio
20 Apr 08, 01:26
How can you wrote something so stupid?

He tries so hard :)

Alessandro
20 Apr 08, 03:14
The only way Zlatan would be sold is if he wanted to leave the club... He's untouchable

Joss
20 Apr 08, 04:03

If robinho, diego, zlatan wouldnt work it would be because of one player, and that would be mr.selfish - zlatan.

Whats funny is Robinho and especially diego are "One man team players". Why do u think Robinho was benched by capello last season? Or why Shuster has kept him on the bench lately? Maybe hes a supersub LOL. And diego is Bremen's riquelme.

Adam
20 Apr 08, 09:45
Do you think there will be another player who plays in his position but gets, say, 20 goals per season?

That's a good point, Han. Honestly I do. Basicly United play 4-3-3, even though the offical lineup many times is 4-2-2. As soon as they are in possession in the opposition half Ronaldo is never in a winger position and moves around freely and most often plays like a CF, but without the workload of having to play with his back towards goal.

Most of his goals are very simple goals from a couple of meters out created by his teammates. One could argue it takes skill to get in those positions, and it sure does but I believe Robinho, Nani, Queresma etc would all get at least 20 goals had they been the freekick taker, penaltykicktaker and had the freedom Ronaldo has in todays United team. Anyway, I'm not taking anything away from him as he's scored far more than 20 and is, as you said, nr 1 at the moment. I just feel United doesn't get nearly enough credit for his success.

In two-three months time, where he has been injured, he's gone from "a talent we're wasting" to a garbage player that needs to be sold.:howler:

God, I love having you around.:D

Luka
20 Apr 08, 12:06
The one thing I don't like about not having a clinical striker is the case like Roma had yesterday. Many chances, and much indolence before the goal and the result - 1:1, and there are many cases like that. Barcelonas are good example of that. Many games, they should have easily win, but because if inability to convert chances into goals, they didn't win.

Same goes with Arsenal. Man Utd are so good in this, because as someone pointed out Ronaldo life scoring form. I'm anxiously waiting for next season, to see if they can keep doing this.

And if United fans are eager for a striker, it has to mean something.

Handoyo
21 Apr 08, 01:16
The one thing I don't like about not having a clinical striker is the case like Roma had yesterday. Many chances, and much indolence before the goal and the result - 1:1, and there are many cases like that. Barcelonas are good example of that. Many games, they should have easily win, but because if inability to convert chances into goals, they didn't win.

Same goes with Arsenal. Man Utd are so good in this, because as someone pointed out Ronaldo life scoring form. I'm anxiously waiting for next season, to see if they can keep doing this.

And if United fans are eager for a striker, it has to mean something.
Adam, this is exactly why I don't think that Man Utd's system is playing to its full potential. I agree that putting a goal poacher who "is invisible unless they score" will cause the team some fluidity but it's completely worth it because sometimes players like Robinho/Rooney/Messi are not the most effective players when it comes to putting the ball into the net.

Adam
21 Apr 08, 09:44
I concede that point, but that happens even when you have clinical finishers. It's pretty difficult to speculate if the negative's outweight the positives since it depends on so many things. I guess we can agree to disagree, Han and Luka. Anyways, It's Zlatan's thread.

Hopefully he'll be back for the derby to partner Mario.

Handoyo
21 Apr 08, 19:09
Yeah, let's hope so. His world class form started to fade away after the Derby in December and let's hope the reverse will happen in the 2nd Derby, although there won't be much match to play for the rest of the season. :D But I'd be happy if he becomes Euro 2008 best player.

Luka
21 Apr 08, 19:34
As long as the pressure won't be taken from Ibra to always deliever something out of this world, he won't come to his oldself. What do you expect, for him to dribble 3-4 players all the time? Get real.

He is a player for possession football, where the team moves the ball around. That's when he can flourish, and that's what makes him look so good.

You don't tell Brazilians to park the bus in the goal, and do the counter attack. Cause if you do, it ends like in Germany in 2006. Zlatan is not a player for that kind of a football. We stoped playing dominant football, and Zlatan stopped playing as he used to. If someone doesn't see the connection here, then I'm really sory for him.

Suneet
21 Apr 08, 19:35
Ibra wont play with Mario, if he has 90 mins in him, he will keep Mario on the bench. I dont think Mancio sees them as the perfect attacking pair.

But SuperMario can play in any position, he was playing LB in the last 3-4 minutes before he was subbed.

Pravesh
23 Apr 08, 11:51
Inter striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has sensationally revealed that he would relish the opportunity to play in England or Spain.

The 27-year-old, who is currently recovering from a knee injury in Sweden, has recently been linked with Real Madrid and Chelsea.

Ibra told Swedish TV that his future with the Nerazzurri is far from certain, admitting: “I feel good in Italy, but I don't know what'll happen in the next few years.”

The former Ajax star was reportedly close to signing an extension on his current deal at Inter which would make him the highest-paid footballer in Serie A, but he is yet to put pen to paper.

“Playing in England or Spain would fascinate me. They are technical Leagues like the top flight in Italy.”

Ibracadabra once had a trial at Arsenal while at Malmo, but Arsene Wenger turned down the opportunity to sign him.

Zlatan had been enjoying his finest ever season before injury scuppered his progress, scoring 15 goals in 24 appearances for the Beneamata in Serie A.

--------------------------------------------------

Before anyone post this one and start a discussion on it, don't go over the limits.:D;)

We all know that Zlatan is no J.Zanetti/Cordoba who would love the club like hell and stick to one club. He has always said that he would love to move for R.Madrid one day and I know that he will definitely make the move but not next season. I do hope that he would stay with us for atleast 2 seasons.:)

CafeCordoba
23 Apr 08, 12:15
It was well know that Zlatan won't end his career at Inter or anything even close to that. It was probably last season when I said that Zlatan stays at Inter about 2-4 years from now on. It hasn't changed but we shouldn't sell him yet. That 70M€ proposal from Real Madrid is total bullshit and you all know that. It's just a media hype created in deep dungeons of Marca.

Zlatan's value can rise if Inter can do better at CL (and Zlatan too) so next season is crucial. With Adriano it went quite bad since Chelsea was willing to give Inter quite a lot of money couple of years ago but Moratti of course refused. With Zlatan that isn't too probable (he's a family person with no alcohol etc.) so quite contrary his value will probably rise. Zlatan doesn't seem to be one who will commit to one club, he wants to explore different leagues so this isn't any surprise.

Adam
23 Apr 08, 13:08
“Playing in England or Spain would fascinate me. They are technical Leagues like the top flight in Italy.”

They took that from "lIlla sportspegeln" which is a kids sportshow. He was asked why he didn't play in England, and he explained that when he was in Holland the interest came from Italy so he moved, and things happened in Juve which made him not see his future with that club, so he moved to Inter.

He then said that "you never know where you'll end up in the future" but that he was happy in Inter, and so is his family.

The host of the show asked him if it's because the Italian league is technical and beautful playing league he loves playing there and he anwered that the Itallian league is very physical and tactical, and that if you want to play beautiful football "you go to Spain, not England".

This is a perfect example of how "news" get scewed along the way. He said exactly what I said in "lilla sportspegeln", he never once mentioned that playing in England "would fascinate him" then a Swedish paper added that part and "England is a technical leage". Channel 4 picked it up and now all of a sudden it's "England and Spain are technical leagues, like the top flight in Italy". Tomorrow when it's in Gazzetta it's gonna be "Zlatan: I'm going to Spain or England! "Both leagues are better".

Sensationalism at it's best.

Stefan
23 Apr 08, 13:11
Zlatan is a merc and will always be one. This doesn't surprise. He will never be like jz,cambi and cafe.

Luka
23 Apr 08, 14:05
Don't get to sure about that.

Zlatan cares a great deal about winning. If we will start doing very good in CL, I don't see him go. If we will provide a good chalange for both Serie A, and CL, that's all he needs due to his competivness.

And don't forget he said he wanted to come to Inter 8 years back. I know he isn't the likes of Cambiasso, or Javier Zanetti, but it takes time to consider you like that. Zlatan is here only the second year, and nobody knows if he won't be described like that in a year or two.

Choppin Onions
24 Apr 08, 03:00
Didn't really expect to Ibra to stay at Inter the rest of his career anyways. All I hope is we can get a nice amount of money for him when he does decide to make his way to Real Madrid.

rockball
24 Apr 08, 05:36
A nice amount of money or a few trophies before he goes away. I don't want a team of 11 Zanettis. We need to see some change as well instead of the same faces over a decade.

Adam
24 Apr 08, 11:28
Schuster: I Want Ibrahimovic
Real Madrid coach Bernd Schuster has declared that he wants to sign Inter star Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
»Comments (15) Print This Story Send To A Friend Contact Us
galleria zoom Ibrahimovic’s long-term future at San Siro has come into doubt after he was quoted yesterday as saying that he would like to play in La Liga or the Premiership.

"In Italy I am well, but I do not know what will happen in the future,” said the 26-year-old.

“I have a fascination also to play in England or Spain, technical championships like Italy.”

Real Madrid have been long-term admirers of the Swedish hitman, and were strongly linked with making a gargantuan bid for him during his days at Juventus.

Reports in the media in the past week or so have stated that Madrid are now ready to re-ignite their interest this summer, and Schuster has now seemed to confirm this.

"Ibra? He's a great player and I would like him here,” said the German tactician.

"All the major players are welcome and are possible targets for Real Madrid. Ibrahimovic is one I would like to have."

Ibrahimovic has been in poor form in 2008, and hasn’t scored in open play for three months. He is currently sidelined with a knee injury that is threatening to rule him out for the rest of the club season.

With Inter interested in Diarra in return, a cash plus player deal is a possibility. However, Chelsea have also entered the fray, reports out of England this morning suggest, and a Drogba-Ibra swap is also being mooted.

Ha, like we would trade Ibra for Drogba. They must be fckin dreaming. Anyways, this is all "news" based on faulty information. Ibra never said he wanted to go to England nor Spain. He never once mentioned it.

That's not saying he's gonna play at Inter forever because quite frankly there comes a point where any star player that's in high demand, will be sold when the club feels they got all they could from him and need to cash in. It's just a matter of time before Ibra, Adri, Maicon and probably Cambiasso too leave Inter.

Stefan
24 Apr 08, 11:38
Willing to bet Cambiasso won't be leaving Inter. He is the next JZ imho. He will be the captain once JZ retires. He ain't going anywhere.

M.Adnan
24 Apr 08, 11:45
Inter will be really smart if they sell Zlatan at he age of, let's say 30, to a club like Real Madrid. We should be able to get something like 20-30M, depending on his form.

Many clubs did this, and they got more good than harm.

I can remember Juve selling Zidane. He was still useful for them when they sold him, but in return they bought a whole new squad with that money. I think they got Buffon and Thuram, and maybe Nedved. That was really smart by Moggi, and I hate to admit it.

Selling Zlatan at this time is really stupid IMO.

Adam
24 Apr 08, 11:47
JZ is a freak of nature. Players like him that can play at a consistently high level for years and years are extremely rare.

Maybe Cambi is one of those, but if he's not and his form starts dropping when he's maybe 29-30 and he starts getting benched, he will still be in high demand amongs top clubs, and worth a lot of money. I'm positive the club will sell him in a scenario like that. Hope, I'm wrong though.

rockball
24 Apr 08, 12:22
Cuchu will not be in such great demand. People outside Italy will never notice him much. And he won't like to play at another Italian club.
I am sure if he has to move after a few years it will be a club like Bolton in England or back to Argentina.

CafeCordoba
24 Apr 08, 12:59
Inter will be really smart if they sell Zlatan at he age of, let's say 30, to a club like Real Madrid. We should be able to get something like 20-30M, depending on his form.

Many clubs did this, and they got more good than harm.

I can remember Juve selling Zidane. He was still useful for them when they sold him, but in return they bought a whole new squad with that money. I think they got Buffon and Thuram, and maybe Nedved. That was really smart by Moggi, and I hate to admit it.

Selling Zlatan at this time is really stupid IMO.

Exactly. Of course it's a gamble to wait, but it's more probable Zlatan will get only better and his value will get higher. Like I mentioned, 70M€ offer is rumour bs, so no need to consider that. There is no reason to sell Zlatan for let's say 40M€ as Inter wouldn't get replacement for him. All the big clubs with their top players (who could be replacements) won't sell those players because they don't need money, they have the money to reinforce more their squads in summer.

Juventus did very well with Zidane. Probably no one will pay 70M€ for a player anymore but over 50M-60€ is possible I think.

brehme1989
24 Apr 08, 13:25
I was pretty sure that Zlatan didn't say those things like that! And who made those news? Zlatan rejected Arsenal to play for Ajax, and he rejected them to play for juventus as well :D:D:D

A.l.i
24 Apr 08, 14:29
We can cash in on him this summer. Schuster declared he wants him.

lonewolf19
24 Apr 08, 14:32
We can cash in on him this summer. Schuster declared he wants him.

dude wtf. u r crazy if u want to cash in on Ibra this summer. His best year are just right in front of him. It will be ridiculously stupid if we sell him this summer.

Joss
24 Apr 08, 14:38
Mancini highly rates Ibrahimovic and he has been his favorite player for the past two seasons. Moratti has also idolized him. Thus, unless Ibra wants to leave Moratti wont sell. He never wanted to sell Ronoldo untill he demanded the transfer and he Never sold Adriano despite mega offers. Right know Ibrahimovic is on that list of Moratti's untouchables which was previously occupied by Adriano.

mexican_azzurri
24 Apr 08, 21:51
dude wtf. u r crazy if u want to cash in on Ibra this summer. His best year are just right in front of him. It will be ridiculously stupid if we sell him this summer.

Totally agree if moratti leaves to Ibra go, is gonna be the worst mistake in this 10 years, ibra needs a AM with him for bright thing that Inter dont have now but the yes next season.

J zanetti
25 Apr 08, 11:37
In case some of our scandinavian members missed it here (http://svt.se/svt/road/Classic/shared/mediacenter/index.jsp?&d=75192&a=1121718) you can watch the latest fotbollskväll (Mon 21st) where it was all about our own zlatan.

addo
25 Apr 08, 13:48
Real offering 50m euro + Diarra for Ibra according to corriere

Adam
25 Apr 08, 14:53
If that's true that's an offer we have to consider. With that money we get Drogba to make up for Ibra's physical presence and get a better goalscorer than Zlatan, Buy Hleb to make up for Ibra's playmaking abilties, gamble on Adriano and develop Balotelli.

I would rather buy a good AM to put behind Ibra and Adriano/Balotelli but that's a good offer, and certainly one we have to consider.

A.l.i
25 Apr 08, 15:36
The thing is we aren't buying a great new AM, his next season will be the same as this one. That is just score against sides who are ranked 8th to 20th in the league while struggle against the top 7. This season he only played well against a Roma side with 10 men and a Fiorentina side with a defense that even a 17 year old kid was able to exploit.

EDIT: Forgive me for being an "Azzkicker" here :P

I'll have to stick with my signature.

Adam
25 Apr 08, 16:51
Ok, firstly I disagree but I don't want to spend time arguing as to why. But is it fair to say you want to sell him? Who would you replace him with?

50 Million Euros can buy you a lot of playdough.

Azzkikr
25 Apr 08, 16:52
50m + Diarra is a good offer that should be accepted, regardless of how shitty diarra is.

But it really comes down to if mourinho comes or not. Another 50m on top of the 40-50m that moratti already has put aside for the summer would give mourinho the cash required to change the side into something he believes in. And Mourinho has a great reputation and can attract alot of great players to join him.

If mancini stays i dont really know anymore, he would probably piss it all away on average Serie A players, buying all the Suazos and pizarros of this world.

Ajesh
25 Apr 08, 17:13
I must admit what Azz has to say about our team just makes my Day.

So today is "Sell Ibra for 50 M and we get Diarra" day.

So where should Diarra play?
I think he should partner Mario upfront.Or wait he should be our Trequarista rather.:D.What do others think about it?

Members would kindly heed to the advise that if they suggest a certain player to be sold then they make realistic suggestion to what would be the alternative to that sold player.That way the point of view comes across as constructive rather than pure rant.

Azzkikr
25 Apr 08, 17:27
Zlatan can never be a trequartista, its not in his nature.

He is to much of a selfish ballhugger, he wants to finish on his own like most strikers. Never makes the quick easy pass, always does the difficult dribble, he wouldnt be a succesfull in supplying the forwards at all.

If anyone could be a trequartista of our strikers, Adriano is actually the more likely one.

Ilkinio
25 Apr 08, 21:05
Zlatan can never be a trequartista, its not in his nature.

He is to much of a selfish ballhugger, he wants to finish on his own like most strikers. Never makes the quick easy pass, always does the difficult dribble, he wouldnt be a succesfull in supplying the forwards at all.

If anyone could be a trequartista of our strikers, Adriano is actually the more likely one.

Once again. How can u call the player who is our assist leader for 2 seasons selfish? Isn't it a bit alogical?

snake
26 Apr 08, 06:12
Once again. How can u call the player who is our assist leader for 2 seasons selfish? Isn't it a bit alogical?

Its azz, his whole life illogical.

But to be fair, I dont think Zlatan would work out in that position.

Thats something you do in the last 15 minutes of a match when your behind a team.

Hammoudi
26 Apr 08, 06:25
he wants to finish on his own like most strikers. Never makes the quick easy pass, always does the difficult dribble, he wouldnt be a succesfull in supplying the forwards at all.

I disagree, I notice that he more wants to make an assist when there is a player better positioned. If Suazo, Crespo or Cruz were more clinical, he'd have more assists.

Ibra really needs a quick clinical striker who utilizes the space left by those marking Zlatan.

ciamac
26 Apr 08, 07:40
to play adri as trequartista is the stupidest idea i've ever heard and the second is to sell ibra! thats never gonna happen in near future...
buy a top playmaker and cm and we are done!

Hasan
26 Apr 08, 07:46
Ibra really needs a quick clinical striker who utilizes the space left by those marking Zlatan.

And I will never understand why we didn't go for RVN when he was on market. Maybe salary?

rockball
26 Apr 08, 07:55
Adri as trequartista :howler:

Suneet
26 Apr 08, 07:59
If it means we get loads of cash and get Diarra, Cassano and Robinho, then I'm all for it.. :D

But this is just fantasy football

A.l.i
26 Apr 08, 08:09
Ok, firstly I disagree but I don't want to spend time arguing as to why. But is it fair to say you want to sell him? Who would you replace him with?

50 Million Euros can buy you a lot of playdough.

A player who has scored like 10 out of his 15 goals in Italy this season on penalties is as ridiculous as Cesar playing for this club. Foreign observers have as a result concluded that the guy can't score in open play.

He hasn't scored in about 3 months now, constantly stating injury as the sole reason, he could have done this 2 months ago but guess what, he wanted to check his 6'4 sized balls and play through the pain thus becoming the first player on the earth to do such a dumbass thing in such a crucial time for his club.

The Adri we knew never had a big "playmaker" to support him yet he single-handedly tore everyone apart. I was used to say that if Adri plays for us, we'll win. The same cannot be said of this overrated player. Plus when the time really came, he ****ed himself and was a laughing stock in CL against Liverpool.

Ibra, you'll never be what Adri is for us.

Suneet
26 Apr 08, 08:12
A player who has scored like 10 out of his 15 goals in Italy this season on penalties is as ridiculous as Cesar playing for this club. Foreign observers have as a result this thing about the guy that he can't score in open play.

He hasn't scored in about 3 months, constantly stating injury the reason, he could have done this 2 months ago but no he wanted to check his 6'4 size balls and play through the barrier thus becoming the first player on the earth to do such a dumbass thing.

The Adri we knew never had a big "Playmaker" to support him yet he single-handedly tore everyone apart. I was used to say that If Adri plays for us, we'll win. The same cannot be said of this overrated player. Plus when the time really came, he ****ed himself and was a laughing stock in CL against Liverpool.

Joint top scorer in the CL till the group stage.
Won the Scudetto last season
Was our best player till last december.

Yes he hasnt scored many from open play, but he has to conduct all our open play. You cant blame him for not trying or anything.

A.l.i
26 Apr 08, 08:19
Joint top scorer in the CL till the group stage.

Even I can score against teams like PSV, Fenerbahce and CSKA Moscow :yuck:.

Won the Scudetto last season

He wasn't being anticipated to play like that and surprised everyone. Last season was a freak season as well.

Was our best player till last december

Till December? After december is when the real deal begins and he completely blew it.

Yes he hasnt scored many from open play, but he has to conduct all our open play. You cant blame him for not trying or anything

So what if everything depends on him, he's a striker and his objective is to score goals. Not penalties :howler:
The team depended on Adri too, but he repaid every single one's faith back.

Suneet
26 Apr 08, 08:28
Even I can score against teams like PSV, Fenerbahce and CSKA Moscow :yuck:.

He wasn't being anticipated to play like that and surprised everyone. Last season was a freak season as well.

Till December? After december is when the real deal begins and he completely blew it.

So what if everything depends on him, he's a striker and his objective is to score goals. Not penalties :howler:

Adri repaid the faith? Really? Where is he now?

Where was he been for 2-3 poor years? The time he played well could also be termed as a "freak season". What was Adri winning for us?

What did Adri do when he had the best squad in Italy, he blew it or should I say he drank it?

rockball
26 Apr 08, 08:40
You cannpt blame Ibra for not doing well since December. The entire team has sucked since then. Defence has been poor with Samuel's injury. Midfield has sucked big time.
If you look at the games where he had any support from Vieria, Stan, Maicon etc, you would say he has been consistent for us. But if the remaining 10 players are playing poor with the exception of Cesar, how can Ibra be blamed for not scoring.

Luka
26 Apr 08, 08:49
Same talk again?

It's all Ibas fault we are playing crap from december on ? Oh, no it can't be right, I mean in games when he doesn't play we played either the same, or worse.

Or maybe we are still crushing in the league, but Ibra alone is playing crap. Oh, no wait! That's not it either.

And playing either Adri or Zlatan as trequartista -> LOL.

addo
26 Apr 08, 09:12
Haha Ali.. how many scudettos did adri get for Inter?

"The Adri we knew never had a big "Playmaker" to support him yet he single-handedly tore everyone apart"

So has Ibra been doing for the past 1 and a half season up until he got injured, and where is Adri now?

"Till December? After december is when the real deal begins and he completely blew it."

Ohh so you can play poorly and lose alot of games up until December cause thats when the "real deal starts" LOL

Dude, get feckin real Ibra is the best thing that has happened to Inter the past years.. I hope he stays and get a proper AM to help get even more of his potential into play.

tonyloo
26 Apr 08, 12:33

:howler::dielaugh::howler::dielaugh:

Suneet
26 Apr 08, 13:24
All Brazilians can play as the trequarterista :howler:

Ilkinio
26 Apr 08, 13:34
All Brazilians can play as the trequarterista :howler:

Even Maicon and Maxwel :) and may be JC :D

VLE
26 Apr 08, 13:53

He was drunk when we sold two of our strikers and depended on him the most. We used to have 4 strikers (including always injured recoba) until then. Now we have 5 in our squad and 2 on loan, guess why?

I hope Ibra doesn't start to play hide and seek with his serenity and happiness too.

A.l.i
26 Apr 08, 14:26
Ohh so you can play poorly and lose alot of games up until December cause thats when the "real deal starts" LOL

Did I said anything like that.

Dude, get feckin real Ibra is the best thing that has happened to Inter the past years.. I hope he stays and get a proper AM to help get even more of his potential into play

This is "Inter" remember, a class AM behind Ibra is never going to happen. We'll keep on buying 4 star AM players such as Hleb or perhaps Locatelli :boogy: . I agree with Azz on the Diego issue as well. He'll end up at Real.

Forza ragazzi
26 Apr 08, 15:23
Seriously, how many does have a balance on this forum? For many here it's either black or white, nothing in between. Either one thinks a player is God himself or one thinks he is a toad.

I really this ruins part of the quality we from time to time have. Open your eyes. There is more to it than yes or no.

(do not feel offended those of you who know that you're balanced, we have many great posters with great ability to reflect on subjects)

minterke
26 Apr 08, 17:48
When Interisti start admitting that Ibra is not world class is when I'll be happy.

Luka
26 Apr 08, 18:39
Is Kaka/Pirlo world class ?

tonyloo
26 Apr 08, 18:42
No one is world class in Inter.

brehme1989
26 Apr 08, 19:14
Who is world class generally?

Joss
26 Apr 08, 19:16
When Interisti start admitting that Ibra is not world class is when I'll be happy.

So Ibrahimovic isnt worldclass but Adriano is?

Ibrahimovic is and has been Inter's best player in the past two seasons. So despite anyones biasy, he deserves respect. And if Inters best player(Ibrahimovic) is not world class then that says alot about the rest of the team.

While Ibrahimovic was leading his team to Victories,Adriano was sitting in the stands(not even on the bench). And he deserved to be in the stands because he sucked and was being fag. Instead of being a man and trying to get his form back, he starts to blame Mancini for not consoling him. Is this guy that much of a fag that he needs Mancini to give him a hug and send him flowers. Very World Class Adriano is

Suneet
26 Apr 08, 20:04

Ibrahimovic is and has been Inter's best player in the past two seasons. So despite anyones biasy, he deserves respect. And if Inters best player(Ibrahimovic) is not world class then that says alot about the rest of the team.

While Ibrahimovic was leading his team to Victories,Adriano was sitting in the stands(not even on the bench). And he deserved to be in the stands because he sucked and was being fag. Instead of being a man and trying to get his form back, he starts to blame Mancini for not consoling him. Is this guy that much of a fag that he needs Mancini to give him a hug and send him flowers. Very World Class Adriano is

Mikey didnt mention Adri. He isnt that crazy to call Adri worldclass right now.

Ibra isnt worldclass but for sure he is our best player.

Ilkinio
26 Apr 08, 22:03
It all depends on how u understand the word "World-Class". My opinion is that the leader of the champions of one of the 3 biggest leagues in the world is world-class and is at least in top 5.

Alex de Large
26 Apr 08, 22:40
Ibrahimovic is not our leader ;)

Ilkinio
26 Apr 08, 22:54
Ibrahimovic is not our leader ;)

Our leader is JZ, but leader of our attacks and the main reason that we are champions for last 2 years(i don't afraid to jinx it, we will get Scudetto this year too) is Zlatan.

Alex de Large
26 Apr 08, 22:58
Maybe he is our best striker, but no way we would not be champions without him, without him we would have got Toni or any other good striker 2 years ago.
Ibrahimovic is good, but don't overrate him, it's not good for Inter and not good for him.

addo
27 Apr 08, 08:17
No Alex, Toni wouldnt have won the scudetto for Inter..

He can bang them in, but he is nowhere close to Ibra in ability.

Handoyo
27 Apr 08, 08:22
Getting Toni instead of Ibra would be like getting the very best machine gun in the world but just a couple of bullets, considering how disastrous our midfield is this season.

But getting Ibra is like getting a balance between the quality of the gun and the number of bullets.

Let's put it this way, Ibra is not the undisputed best player in the world but just because he has been struggling this past 3 months does not deny the fact that he has been the biggest reason why we won the Scudetto last season and is likely to win one this season. To be criticizing this much is shameful, really. Rather than blaming him, which will get us nowhere, why not support him and get the supporting cast he needs? ;)

Pravesh
27 Apr 08, 08:26
Toni would had been a great partner for Zlatan huh !! :D

Handoyo
27 Apr 08, 10:41
Toni - Zlatan would have been a football orgasm. But like I've said so many times, there is nothing we can gain from crying over spilled milk. I used to complain about our transfers so much (Ask the old forumers :lol:) but lately I realize that whining & b!tching only makes yourself feel worse, really. I'd honestly rather support whoever we buy.

Suneet
27 Apr 08, 12:04
The old Adri and Ibra would be awesome... :D

And to Alex, Ibra is the teams driving force, we dont have much I know but he carries the team when on song.

Alex de Large
27 Apr 08, 12:45
We won 3 in a row since he is out of the lineup by the way.

Ilkinio
27 Apr 08, 12:53
We won 3 in a row since he is out of the lineup by the way.

Stop it :) U know he was playing injured

Alex de Large
27 Apr 08, 13:03
I blame him and Mancio for that.

A.l.i
27 Apr 08, 14:07

I was comparing Ibra to the Imperatore of old. Ibra didn't stand a chance against that Adri. That Adri was used to score 30-40 goals a season with some assists as well while also play in every single big game no matter it was the CL or Serie A. He was the symbol of our "Inter".

Look at our new symbol now "Ibra" as proclaimed by Moratti. Plays well against mid-table opposition, talks big. When the time comes to deliver, plays hide and seek :stuckup:. The world is probably laughing at him right now cause of how greatly he farked up against Pool.

I was never comparing the present Adri to Ibra. The old Adri deserved to be called the "Ill Imperatore". I wish Ibra was brazilian or argentinian.

lonewolf19
27 Apr 08, 17:11
anyone know if he can be back for the derby?

Adam
27 Apr 08, 17:36
Hopefully so lonewolf. He's due back in Italy on Tuesday I believe. He probably won't start but I'd be great to have him back, at least on the bench.

Today the Curva chanted "Ibracadabra" several times during the Cagliari match so obviously he's missed. Put a great big smile on my face. :)

8ballmjg
27 Apr 08, 18:07
I was comparing Ibra to the Imperatore of old. Ibra didn't stand a chance against that Adri. That Adri was used to score 30-40 goals a season with some assists as well while also play in every single big game no matter it was the CL or Serie A. He was the symbol of our "Inter".

Look at our new symbol now "Ibra" as proclaimed by Moratti. Plays well against mid-table opposition, talks big. When the time comes to deliver, plays hide and seek :stuckup:. The world is probably laughing at him right now cause of how greatly he farked up against Pool.

I was never comparing the present Adri to Ibra. The old Adri deserved to be called the "Ill Imperatore". I wish Ibra was brazilian or argentinian.

Totally agree

Zlatan is crap, I hope we sell him

WE should take the offer madrid purpose us:cool:

50 million pounds and Mahamoud Diarra.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would take that any day.:boogy:

I hope inter consider the offer and give Zlatan to schuster and we´ll see how good Madrid will be then.;)

Let him sign with madrid directly......:rules:

crzdcolombian
27 Apr 08, 18:35
barca after him.... if they give us Messi and give us a good deal on Henry :) would make our day

Suneet
27 Apr 08, 18:46
Messi and Yaya Toure. I'd take cash and Yaya. I know Mancio wanted him last summer too..

Adam
27 Apr 08, 19:30
What's your source that Barca are after him?

Stop dreaming about Messi. They would never let him go, at least not while he's still in his midtwenties.

28 Apr 08, 06:38
What's your source that Barca are after him?

Stop dreaming about Messi. They would never let him go, at least not while he's still in his midtwenties.

I feel Messi is too injuryprone to carry a team on his shoulder for the entire length of a season .. but neway .. wats d point discussing dat? he is not for sale ..

tonyloo
28 Apr 08, 07:36
Moratti said: "Ibrahimovic remains, without a doubt."

How sad for you guys..

addo
28 Apr 08, 08:34
yeah.. lets hope he plays really poorly next year so as to get more balance in the team.. or whatever it was someone wrote..

A.l.i
28 Apr 08, 09:01
50 million pounds and Mahamoud Diarra.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats the highest offer you can get for a player like Zlatan. Considering he only plays domestically.

addo
28 Apr 08, 13:31
More BS...

Moratti Offers Ibrahimovic For Messi
Inter President Massimo Moratti has told Barcelona that they can sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic in exchange for Lionel Messi.

Barca superstar Messi is regarded by many as the best player in the world at the moment, and this was given further credence last week when he outshone Cristiano Ronaldo in the Champions League match against Manchester United.

Inter owner Massimo Moratti has been a long-term admirer of Messi, and has never hidden his dream of one day bringing the Argentine to San Siro.

One player whose future in Italy’s fashion capital is not too certain is that of Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

The Swede was quoted last week as saying that he would one day like to play in England or Spain.

There were immediately reports of a €70m offer from Real Madrid for the forward, however there is new speculation that Barcelona are also interested.

Moratti has stated that Ibrahimovic will be staying with the Nerazzurri, but he did hint that a deal could be done with Barca, if Messi was allowed to move the other way.

"Ibrahimovic will still stay with us ... absolutely,” said the oil tycoon.

“Maybe he likes Barcelona, but he also likes me. And I also like Messi.”

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=675722

crzdcolombian
28 Apr 08, 15:38
no way they would give messi but if they did we be crazy not to bite tho that kid is always injured :( but when he is hot he is hot

Forza ragazzi
28 Apr 08, 19:36
I read thath article earlier today and understood nada. Can anyone please tell where Moratti is proposing an exchange deal?

shahz_nerazzurri
28 Apr 08, 19:50
Moratti was kidding around. Journalist were asking him that after Madrid, now even Barca are interested in Ibra.
He said he was never gonna sell Ibra. Then he said, if Barca are so interested, maybe they can give us Messi in exchange.
He shouldnt have said that. He was just fending of Barca's interest, but gave so many dumb newspapers, so many new things to talk about.

This would never happen, but if we can get Messi for Ibra, I will personally walk Ibra to Barcelona.

Toninu
28 Apr 08, 20:33
Meh ignore this bs Ibra is staying whether some of you like it or not... I'd like to see us dump Suazo though :D

crzdcolombian
28 Apr 08, 23:05
Meh ignore this bs Ibra is staying whether some of you like it or not... I'd like to see us dump Suazo though :D

Suazo wont get us 50 million nor Messi :)

Id trade him for Borjan,Deco,Gio,Henry and Inesta on even exchange which to me equal MEssi :)

or Ronaldniho and Henry for Ibra be a sick trade

Ziyad
29 Apr 08, 06:06
Believe me Suazo wasnt that bad this year..He needs to be used better and more consecutive starts.

tonyloo
29 Apr 08, 07:46
Suazo wont get us 50 million nor Messi :)

Neither will Ibra.

The_Emperor
29 Apr 08, 13:41
Damn I envy my little brother. He took a photo with Zlatan today at his day nursery. Zlatan used to go there, so he visited it.

:frustrat:

8ballmjg
29 Apr 08, 16:03
Neither will Ibra.

Yes have you heard the madrid offer guy

50 million and diarra:rules::rules::rules::rules:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: We should take it

brehme1989
29 Apr 08, 16:11
More BS...

Moratti Offers Ibrahimovic For Messi
Inter President Massimo Moratti has told Barcelona that they can sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic in exchange for Lionel Messi.

The Swede was quoted last week as saying that he would one day like to play in England or Spain.

He didn't say this, we know what he said, so the line in bold should be the finishing line of this link. :lala:

crzdcolombian
29 Apr 08, 20:02
Yes have you heard the madrid offer guy

50 million and diarra:rules::rules::rules::rules:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: We should take it

if they throw in Higuian/Saviloa in the deal :) would be sick too

watchin Man U vs Barca and we need faster players, Barca is helpless against is faster younger Man U..... the speed of Man U would tear us apart

who is our fastest starter right now? 33 year old Zanetti?

Jonnie_Venom89
29 Apr 08, 21:17
if they throw in Higuian/Saviloa in the deal :) would be sick too

watchin Man U vs Barca and we need faster players, Barca is helpless against is faster younger Man U..... the speed of Man U would tear us apart

who is our fastest starter right now? 33 year old Zanetti?

Italy wasn't fast at the world cup either...and they managed to win it;). All we need is the right man to make the team work(the right manager:) )
ON-TOPIC: Ibra will stay with us:) no doubt about it

rockball
30 Apr 08, 05:26
Milan had devoured Manu as they held the ball which did not allow Manu to play fast. Same with Liverpool. But the Enlish sides have realised that now and are way more defensive.

addo
30 Apr 08, 08:08
The new Nike commercial with Ibra and Matrix

http://youtube.com/watch?v=H548YEfbO-k

Adam
30 Apr 08, 10:47
Zlatan got an injection yesterday which will make it impossible for him to train fully for two weeks. So in all probability this means he's out for the rest of the season. His rehab is going better though. He only had a little bit of pain left in one area of the knee.

Handoyo
30 Apr 08, 11:27
Thanks for the update, Adam. In all honesty, it's better to leave him out anyway since we don't want Zlatan to enter the Euros 80% fit and aggravate his injury in the tournament or something.

Stefan
30 Apr 08, 12:13
Thanks for the update, Adam. In all honesty, it's better to leave him out anyway since we don't want Zlatan to enter the Euros 80% fit and aggravate his injury in the tournament or something.

I would rather have injure himself before the euros and miss it and come back fully fit for Inter. But that's me and mine putting Inter above everything else.

8ballmjg
30 Apr 08, 13:05
What are you guys talking about he going to leave in the summer and I hope he does it...

THere´s a article I read that Real madird are will to give diarra + Van nisteroyl + some cash( undisclosed).

I hope we take it.

Ibra is crap,would rather have Rivaldo than him

Ilkinio
30 Apr 08, 13:24
Rivaldo? :) May be we should get R.Baggio back. :D

Alessandro
30 Apr 08, 13:33
Rivaldo? :) May be we should get R.Baggio back. :D

Baggio return is my dream...

Ilkinio
30 Apr 08, 13:35
Baggio return is my dream...

Mine too ;)

Alex de Large
30 Apr 08, 15:20
What are you guys talking about he going to leave in the summer and I hope he does it...

THere´s a article I read that Real madird are will to give diarra + Van nisteroyl + some cash( undisclosed).

I hope we take it.

Ibra is crap,would rather have Rivaldo than him

with opinions like that, you obviously show that you hate the player, so is a biased opinion.
van nistelroy how old is that guy? 36? we have crespo remember.

8ballmjg
30 Apr 08, 15:46
with opinions like that, you obviously show that you hate the player, so is a biased opinion.
van nistelroy how old is that guy? 36? we have crespo remember.

Yes, becuase he can´t play soccer,he´s a ball hogger. I come from Sweden he´s a ball hogger on the pitch. When sweden play hard opponenents he´s the one who´s silent on the pitch. Same goes for Big clubs, With juventus and Inter, you remember with juventus against Madrid,Liverpool, and Arsenal. With inter against Juventus,liverpool,. The only good team he´s good against is Milan, but just look at their defence line lol.:howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howle r::howler::howler::howler:

Sell Him:proud:

Alex de Large
30 Apr 08, 16:32
he hides in big games, just like cristiano ronaldo, and manchester don't wants to sell ronaldo.

8ballmjg
30 Apr 08, 19:34
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=678639

Guys look even Moratti has understood that WE should trade Zlatan for cash and Van nisterol(or how you spell it)

Azzkikr
30 Apr 08, 20:47
Its BS.

But Ruud + anything over 40m is accepted in my book.

Alessandro
30 Apr 08, 22:16
No way this is true... Moratti won't let him go unless it's for Messi...

Ilkinio
30 Apr 08, 22:18
I want the weed that Moratti is smoking, or goal.com authors are smoking, or the ones that want to sell Ibra are smoking.

minterke
01 May 08, 01:53
I wanna know how Ibra is still an idol of these forums, when he hasn't scored in 3 months. Are these the same fans that used to chew up Adriano for the same shit?

Alex de Large
01 May 08, 01:57
van nistelrooy, wtf, fortunately that news are bullshit, but van nistelrooy, are you kidding me, the guy is done, crespo is equal to him and we want to sell crespo for nothing.

cloudq
01 May 08, 02:13
I wanna know how Ibra is still an idol of these forums, when he hasn't scored in 3 months. Are these the same fans that used to chew up Adriano for the same shit?

we didnt chew up adriano until it was about 2 yrs after his head injury

so yes, and we do have standards

shahz_nerazzurri
01 May 08, 03:50

Can you tell me how Adriano was an idol for you, considering he would go through spells of 6 months with out scoring, and then score a single goal, and then go through another 6 months with out scoring???

I really hope those comments aren't from Moratti. I think goal.com is making up shit. I refuse to believe that Moratti is as dumb as some of the people on this forum.

rockball
01 May 08, 05:21
RVN :wth: :yuck:

kylan05
01 May 08, 09:41
I don't want Ibra to go anywhere. At least not right now. I'll give him another year, with better partner/supports. Then we'll see what his true value is.

J zanetti
01 May 08, 11:35
With us winning the Scudetto this season and him not having any personal objectives (seeing that he is 4 goals behind Borriello in the scoring chart) I don’t think we should risk him at all. He should rest and then do his best for Swe.
Anyway ideally the goal should be to have him fully fit for our pre-season training, if not soon after.

Further I find the discussion of perhaps selling the guy (in whatever deal) utter nonsense! :rolleyes: