PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Suneet
01 May 08, 16:30
Its BS.

But Ruud + anything over 40m is accepted in my book.

Ruud?

So we wont take an in-form Cassano and keep still-getting-better Ibra for a player who is 32-33 and hasnt played for the last 6 months and cant create anything on his own like Zlatan?

There is no way I'd play Ruud-Cruz or Ruud-Crespo. It would mean having no attack and playing 2 Inzaghi's.

IF IBRA is going to Real I'd take Diarra and one of Robinho/Cassano. Otherwise, no. I dont think he will, but still:P

K.I.
01 May 08, 16:58
lol we crespo and cruz...both who are better than ruud...we dont need any more poachers.

minterke
01 May 08, 21:25
Can you tell me how Adriano was an idol for you, considering he would go through spells of 6 months with out scoring, and then score a single goal, and then go through another 6 months with out scoring???

I really hope those comments aren't from Moratti. I think goal.com is making up shit. I refuse to believe that Moratti is as dumb as some of the people on this forum.

I bet you, not counting PKs, Adriano has the same if not better goals per game ratio than Ibra. I don't wanna sell Ibra, he's great, I'm just trying to make a point.

Handoyo
01 May 08, 21:47
I wanna know how Ibra is still an idol of these forums, when he hasn't scored in 3 months. Are these the same fans that used to chew up Adriano for the same shit?
1) Ibrahimovic is being forced to play through his injury
2) Ibrahimovic was consistent for 1 1/2 years with us (Until the match against Parma this year)
3) Ibrahimovic has never caused controversy by repeatedly missing training or caught drunk
4) Ibrahimovic hasn't scored in 3 months because he hasn't been on the pitch :wallbang:

minterke
02 May 08, 00:17
look, maybe you can argue that i never really liked Ibra, never really accepted him at Inter but facts are facts and these are the facts:

Zlatan has 8 goals in Serie A not counting those dubious lucky penalties we've received this year.

5 goals in the CL against Fenerbahce, PSV and CSKA (not considered big games for me).

Now I don't wanna seem like a playa hata, but it just seems like it's illegal on these forums to criticize Ibra.

Like OMG DID YOU JUST INSULT IBRA OUR SUPERSTAR PLAYER ARE YOU INSANE? DID YOU NOT SEE THOSE HEELFLICKS HE DID? Yeah I saw them...

Ibra suprised me last year because he was pretty good, I mean Serie A was at it's rock-bottom point in history but still he managed to score alot of goals.

Ibrahimovic has never caused controversy by repeatedly missing training or caught drunkI know, so what's his excuse for playing like crap? Let's not turn this into a comparison between him and Adri, let's just look at Ibra for what he is.

snake
02 May 08, 00:24
This really is a non issue, we shouldnt even discuss selling him. 2 years in a row his been our best player, you morons sure know how to get me worked up. I try not to reply to such idiocy but fukc, soem of you new blood need to be sent to about 99 and onwards. See how you like it.

Handoyo
02 May 08, 03:14
look, maybe you can argue that i never really liked Ibra, never really accepted him at Inter but facts are facts and these are the facts:

Zlatan has 8 goals in Serie A not counting those dubious lucky penalties we've received this year.
First of all, it's unfair to just discount every penalties he's scored. Even though some of them are dubious (Not all) it's very hard to have a 100% penalty conversion record.

Second of all, when he's not scoring, he's assisting. He has 9 assists in Serie A this season.

5 goals in the CL against Fenerbahce, PSV and CSKA (not considered big games for me).
OK, not big games, but so what man? If he doesn't score, he'll be criticized. If it's not a big game, it's "Oh it's a small game he's expected to score so I won't praise him." :wth: Small games, big games, they are all important games. Take a look at how Milan's Serie A campaigns have been f*cked all over the place because they have failed to beat the Empolis or Sienas or Empolis.

Now I don't wanna seem like a playa hata, but it just seems like it's illegal on these forums to criticize Ibra.

Like OMG DID YOU JUST INSULT IBRA OUR SUPERSTAR PLAYER ARE YOU INSANE? DID YOU NOT SEE THOSE HEELFLICKS HE DID? Yeah I saw them...
I don't wanna seem like a playa lova too and Ibra is not perfect. But no player in this world is perfect. Ronaldinho has been crap for 2 seasons. Kaka has failed to carry Milan. CR7 was crap against Barcelona...And it goes on and on. As a matter of fact, I don't like Ibra that much as well but there is no denying that he has been our best player over the past 1 1/2 seasons. It'd be unfair to expect him to win us every match.

Ibra suprised me last year because he was pretty good, I mean Serie A was at it's rock-bottom point in history but still he managed to score alot of goals.

I know, so what's his excuse for playing like crap? Let's not turn this into a comparison between him and Adri, let's just look at Ibra for what he is.
Rock bottom why? Just simply because Juve is not there? And you believe the crap Milan gives that "Ooo I'm penalized, I'm traumatized so I can't play well"? F*ck that man, you are believing what the playa hatas feed you.

And I've told you that the reason why he's been playing like crap since mid-January is because he's injured. Mancini said that, Ibra said that and that is why he is now out for the rest of the season: To repair that recurring injury that prevented him from playing his best.

minterke
02 May 08, 05:12
I HOPE I eat my words, han.

I just fail to see how Ibra is the 'Kaka' of Inter. You have to be world class in order to do so.

But this Balotelli kid looks promising I'll tell you..

snake
02 May 08, 05:58
I just fail to see how Ibra is the 'Kaka' of Inter. You have to be world class in order to do so.

Mike wtf?

Balotelli cant even clean Ibra's shoes yet.

As for this world class term that everybody is throwing around, what the **** does that even refer too. Its so loosely used, if one of the most talented strikers in the world isnt 'world class' then class does not exist in this world

Adriano, Ibra, ****ing even Inzaghi are 'world class'. They are all premiere strikers playing for the top clubs in europe and at one stage or another represent their country in international football. If your playing top leagues then you have pretty much made it, these guys arent ametuers anymore.

rockball
02 May 08, 06:25
Not sure about Adri at the moment but good to hear that Inzaghi is also a world class striker. His record speaks for itself.

Handoyo
02 May 08, 07:41
I HOPE I eat my words, han.

Well he has made my ate all my fucking words. Just check out at how I reacted when I discovered of the confirmation of his transfer. :P

Ibra will never be to Inter what Kaka is to Milan, Mike. Cos Inter ain't so dumb to surround Ibra with 10 40-year-olds, pass the ball to him and let him do his magic. :D

As for Balotelli, let's just cross our finger.

Luka
02 May 08, 09:20
Now it turnes out how much true was in this: "Ok I was against Ibra, but now I know he was the best signing we had for years now" bullshit afters his amazing performances last year.

I mean what here is so difficult to understand? Ibra is only one player. To express myself better let me rephrase this (O-N-E Player). In a team there is 11 players.

Now tell me, if it is only Zlatan that is playing crap, while all others are playing splendid ??

WTH.

It's not like al 10 is playing great, and Zlatan alone is doing sh1t. No. It's the whole team that is playing crap, so why the hell everybody is sticking to the guy?

If we were playing like we did in september/october, being the juggernaut or whatever, and Zlatan would be alone doing sh1t, loosing the balls, not doing a thing, move slow like a train/Adriano07, I would be bashing him myself. But it's not the case, and this whole "Why you all deffend our "superstar" crap is getting on my nerves.

I am saying this for tenth time now, and the story keeps coming around, just telled by different people. "We are playing bad for couple of months now, what should we do... what should we do...? OH I know!!! Le'ts sell the one guy who was our best player over 1,5 years, because he alone can't overcome how poor is playing our whole 11 guys team".

This is ridiculous.

addo
02 May 08, 14:45
I know, so what's his excuse for playing like crap? Let's not turn this into a comparison between him and Adri, let's just look at Ibra for what he is.

You do know he is injured? And has been forced to play injured through the pain?.. You knew this? Right?

minterke
02 May 08, 19:24
Balotelli cant even clean Ibra's shoes yet.

I dno about that dude, I think he can spit shine those mother****ers. Inter fans overrate Ibra, and we get laughed at globally because of the way he performs against big teams. It just pisses me off. Ibra is not Torres, he's not fkn Ronaldo or Messi or fkn Kaka or Totti. He's good, but he'll never be in the same league as those guys IMO.

Forza ragazzi
02 May 08, 19:51
I dno about that dude, I think he can spit shine those mother****ers. Inter fans overrate Ibra, and we get laughed at globally because of the way he performs against big teams. It just pisses me off. Ibra is not Torres, he's not fkn Ronaldo or Messi or fkn Kaka or Totti. He's good, but he'll never be in the same league as those guys IMO.

...unless he starts performing in the big matches within short time.

Luka
02 May 08, 21:18
I have to agree about this thing. Indeed Ibra has yet to show something special in big games, but I think it just some kind of a mental blockade he has there, and I hope when Jose will come, he will deal with it, and also with the rest of the guys.

Jose is just beaming with "winning spark".

But putting Ronaldo there is not right. I can say the same things that was said about Ibra, in direction of Ronaldo.

I also am not so sure about Torres. He scored some crucial goals, but I'm not that impressed as with the others. I think the next years will show the true face of Torres.

I was a fan of him once, but after I saw him in Liverpool, a potentialy a lot better side than Atletico I see something else, despite him being said to be a revelation in England or whatever.

It's just a hunch. I think he is perfect there, just because he is fast he is pacy, but he reminds me of Henry. He was a God in Arsenal, and everybody was thinking before coming the Barcelona, that he IS THE MAN. And what kind of a man he is, he showed in Barca, where he was suppose to thrill.

Azzkikr
02 May 08, 21:30
Zlatan just isnt good enough to play his game in big games, the defenders are too good for him to do his "tricks" and slow physical dribbling. They work against the Empolis and regginas of this world, but against top teams in europe, who has alot better defenders, dont fall for them.

But the biggest issue with Zlatan is still his finishing. Its quite puzzling actually, how a player who as such good ballcontrol can suck so much at shooting the ball.

Forza ragazzi
02 May 08, 22:21
Zlatan just isnt good enough to play his game in big games, the defenders are too good for him to do his "tricks" and slow physical dribbling. They work against the Empolis and regginas of this world, but against top teams in europe, who has alot better defenders, dont fall for them.

But the biggest issue with Zlatan is still his finishing. Its quite puzzling actually, how a player who as such good ballcontrol can suck so much at shooting the ball.

I don't think it's all about Zlatan though. Our team is not well suited to Europe, as you've said yourself, so he has close to no help at all. That is hard when you get two very good defenders close to you whenever you have the ball. With a decent AM and a technical striker (Drogba, Adriano) in form, Ibra would excel in the big matches I think. Right now he is just too lonely.

Azzkikr
02 May 08, 22:26
It was the same with Juve in CL games.

Forza ragazzi
02 May 08, 22:29
I know, but in the future that doesn't matter. We'll see.

Luka
02 May 08, 22:34
If Ibra had a shooting instinct and accuracy like Crespo at his best years, you would be talking of the greatest striker of all time. There isn't a perfect player for everything.

Zlatan is not a no9 in a team, he is no the last man who is suppose to finish the moves, I think we can all agree on this one ?

I for one, am not. And to me Zlatan for 2 years now has done more than he was suppose to. After just couple of months, everybody agreed, he was the missing link, he was someone we didn't have before for a long time, and that is a forward, with great technique, vision, creativity who can be involved in the build up.

If he was no9 in the team, you could say his finishing isn't enough. But he is not that type of player, and he cannot be judged by that. You can judge Cruz or Crespo in that matter, and they are, but not Zlatan.

Azzkikr
02 May 08, 22:55
Talk about being illogical. Last man? What on earth that have to do with real life football, so in your world the striker (the last man) is supposed to finish off every attack :howler:?

So just because he isnt a box striker, he isnt required to have good finishing? That doesnt make alot of sense to me, especially considering how many scoring opportunities he actually gets into.

Newsflash buddie, he is still a forward and forwards are supposed to score goals, and seriously compared to most other forwards at big clubs his finishing is absolutely atrocious.

What a typical fanboy post from your side Luka. Allow me post a picture that perfectly describes how biased you are about this issue.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g134/whathaxya/fanboy-anatomy.jpg

Handoyo
03 May 08, 00:58
HAHAHA :lol: Absolute gold

Though, that pic is probably your biggest contribution to this forum, ever. And is that your lung?

Ilkinio
03 May 08, 01:23
Lungs: A lot of negativity.
Great way to say "who i am", azz.

Adam
03 May 08, 02:25
Zlatan has a very good shot actually. Mancini and every other coach he's ever had has told him to be more egotistical outside of the box. And I agree with that. I also think he should take more freekicks provided they are 30 or so meters from the goal, becuase he has wicked shot power and decent accuracy aswell. He should stop taking the closer to goal freekicks though.

What he needs to improve is his off the ball movement, because he doesn't get into many scoring opportunities, which is also due to the system we're playing, and the players around him, his heading and his finishing in terms of being more clinical and cool in front of goal.

If he improves that, which he already has to a certain extent this season, he will be as Luka says the best forward in the World, because he's already the most complete. However, I think he should be moved back to a behind the striker type role, to fit the qualities he does have, rather than trying to improve those he doesn't.

he is still a forward and forwards are supposed to score goals, and seriously compared to most other forwards at big clubs his finishing is absolutely atrocious.

That's not true. Rooney, and Tevez too for that matter, burn three times the amount of chances he does. In fact I could name a whole list of players from every top club that ****s up way more than he does.

Ilkinio
03 May 08, 02:33
Ibra is the classic example of second forward. Or number 11, if u like it better. He needs clinical finisher to play with him. That's why when Cruz was in form, we were really devastating

rockball
03 May 08, 06:30
Mihajlovic has now said that Ibra can leave if he wants.
Where did this come from now? Mancini and Ibra apparently are not on talking terms.

Alessandro
03 May 08, 06:49
this is crazy... I can't beleive it... this is the media stirring things up. Please ibra don't go! We should be buiding the team around this guy! I want Villa don't get me wrong but do a trade. We have suazo and Cruz that can be given away!

Alessandro
03 May 08, 06:52
And watch what the media says next... "Barca to offer Dinho for Ibra!" its bullshit!

Luka
03 May 08, 07:49
Ibra is the classic example of second forward. Or number 11, if u like it better. He needs clinical finisher to play with him. That's why when Cruz was in form, we were really devastating
Tell this to the fanboy up there.

It's like me talking that Makelele2005 was shit, because he is a deffensive midfielder, but still a midfielder, and midfielders are suppose to build up for the forwards to finish, and he cannot.

That was funny.

Forza ragazzi
03 May 08, 08:45
Where did this come from now? Mancini and Ibra apparently are not on talking terms.

It can't be avoided now. Someone has to give this summer. Hopefully, it's Mancini.

Handoyo
03 May 08, 09:02
Tell this to the fanboy up there.

It's like me talking that Makelele2005 was shit, because he is a deffensive midfielder, but still a midfielder, and midfielders are suppose to build up for the forwards to finish, and he cannot.

That was funny.
Ahahaha

Good point, XL

mike_inter
03 May 08, 09:34

(from channel4.com)
Another figure whose future is in doubt is Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who will miss the rest of the season to undergo treatment on a knee problem.

“Ibra is one of the best around, but I can imagine an Inter side without Ibra,” mused Mihajlovic.

“If he is not there, then someone else will be. It would be a shame, as we have a good rapport, but sometimes the moment comes when you take separate paths.”

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may3a.html

The only thing I have to say is that if Zlatan leaves Inter it would be the worst mistake ever made by our board..
Ibra is amongst the great contributors of the great Inter comeback in these 2 years..
I can't imagine a truly competitive Inter without Zlatan..
He has much more to prove,hope he stays..

addo
03 May 08, 12:02

Torres has Gerrard amongst others. Ronaldo (who btw is just as big a "big game bottler" as Ibra) has Rooney, Tevez, Giggs and others. Kaka has Pirlo, Seedorf and others. Messi has.. Well everyone in Barcelona. Even Totti in shit Roma has better help offensively than Ibra.

Who in Inter are supposed to help Ibra offensively? Stanko?

And "globally" Ibra is viewed as one of the absolute best. Get out of your box..and be happy he plays for Inter.. It could be worse.. we could be stuck with Adriano as our "Superstar"...

A.l.i
03 May 08, 13:23
And "globally" Ibra is viewed as one of the absolute best

Since when ?? :P . Only in Italy mate, only in Italy.

addo
03 May 08, 13:23
Yeah you would know wouldnt you?

Ilkinio
03 May 08, 14:06
I know opinions of football fans of 3 countries. Russia, Turkey, Azerbaijan. That is not exactly a football nations, but still. Ibra is rated very highly in this countries.

Let's see. When all this Ibra bashing started? After Liverpool game! Nobody, even Inter fans, doesn't want to know that we were playing 10 man, that Cruz was playing very badly, that our midfield wasn't able to distribute any good balls to Ibra. What the hell were you expecting? U were expecting Ibra to beat 4 defenders and 1 DM everytime he gets ball? Get real! nobody can do it.

We- inter fans should not be affected by Media so much. It's just disgraceful.

snake
03 May 08, 14:44
If Mancio stays, Adriano and Zlatan probably go..

If Jose comes, Adriano and Zlatan probably stay.

What would you prefer...?

Ilkinio
03 May 08, 14:48
If Mancio stays, Adriano and Zlatan probably go..

If Jose comes, Adriano and Zlatan probably stay.

What would you prefer...?

I thought that Mancio likes Zlatan

Luka
03 May 08, 16:38
Exactly. Why Ibra would go even if Mancio would stay Hal ?

Ilkinio
03 May 08, 18:20
may be, it was example of "the best humour" of our forum :)

addo
03 May 08, 18:22
Maybe Ibra isnt too impressed with Mancio?

rockball
03 May 08, 19:45
Ibra and Mancio haven't been on the best of terms recently.

snake
05 May 08, 01:04
Luka, im almost poisitive Ibra and Mancini dont get along. How did you all forget that comment he gave Mancini?

I dont think he (Matrix, Toldo, Crespo, Suazo, Jimnez, Vieira, Samuel included) respect Mancini. That probably tells you why we suck so much, especially what happened after Liverpool (thats when players still supporting him like Camibasso would of started to question him).

Luka
06 May 08, 22:48
Yeah, that's right. Forgot about that.

Anyways it's not much of a problem since, Mancio won't be here for too long.

addo
08 May 08, 09:48
Apparantly Ibra was the ONLY player not to come to Rome yesterday. Inter were at a audience with the pope and had every player even the ones injured and quite a few of the Primavera players with them.. Except for Ibra, he stayed alone in Milano..

Whats up with that? I get a feeling he is about to leave Inter?

tonyloo
08 May 08, 09:52
He trained. I'd rather see him do that than talk to the pope.

cloudq
08 May 08, 10:01
maybe cos he isnt a catholic

maybe thats why!??

Ilkinio
08 May 08, 11:15
he is either lutheran or muslim. don't know exactly.

addo
08 May 08, 11:21
Its not like every player in the Inter squad are devoted Catholics? A meeting with the pope isnt something "holy" theese days..

Zlatan is not religous and he is not muslim.. Just look at him and the way he lives.. not much that suggests a devotee of muhammed huh? ;)

Anyway.. i just thought it odd that every single squadmember even those injured was there. Except him..

A.l.i
08 May 08, 13:52
Zlatan a muslim?? :boogy:, my brother.........

Anyways
http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200804/r240201_972711.jpg

India's Ibrahimovic.........

Suneet
08 May 08, 17:20
Ishant Sharma. I just hope he lives up to the hype, currently bowling better than any Indian fast bowler EVER.

Back to the topic. Where is Zlatan? Back in Milano?

A.l.i
09 May 08, 17:20
Back to the topic. Where is Zlatan? Back in Milano?

Yeah, the whole squad went to visit the pope while he was in Milano doing training alone.

Pajo
09 May 08, 18:49
And he IS a muslim, not that it is important or somehing, but since you ask....

Ilkinio
09 May 08, 18:51
And he IS a muslim, not that it is important or somehing, but since you ask....

I think this is the fact, that should not be spread :)

Ziyad
09 May 08, 20:37
I think this is the fact, that should not be spread :)

Not sure what this means...
I wouldnt think meeting the pope is the reason he didnt go.I wouldnt mind meeting him and i m sure lots of Muslim leaders have.

Azzkikr
09 May 08, 20:45
Religion talk is not allowed.

Ziyad should be banned ;)

Ilkinio
09 May 08, 20:51
Not sure what this means...
I wouldnt think meeting the pope is the reason he didnt go.I wouldnt mind meeting him and i m sure lots of Muslim leaders have.

nothing that can insult u...

snake
12 May 08, 05:41
I wonder if we would be able to see him at all for the Parma or Roma games?

Him and Balotelli, yes. Please no more cruz.

addo
12 May 08, 10:30
Ibra has declared that he is happy at Inter and that his future is here with Inter.

There are also reports that he is flying to Sweden today to get a last minute check up on his knee. If it looks good he will rush back to full training on Tuesday to try and get ready for the all important games vs Parma next weekend..

I hope he is not being forced to rush back from injury by the staff.. But sure would be nice to have a rested Ibra in the lineup for the crucial game against Parma..

rockball
12 May 08, 12:03
Great if he himself feels like coming back and win it for us. But it would really suck if the coach has asked for him to come back :stuckup:

tonyloo
13 May 08, 09:05
Ibra's doctor: He's in full training.

- He's position in the rehab is very good.

- He has been free to train 100% since Monday.

- It has been going really good lately.

And he hasnt been in Sweden again.

- I dont know where that came from. He hasnt been here and it isnt planned. It seems to be going so good that he wont have to.

source (http://fotbollskanalen.se/fotbollskanalen/italien/634940.html)

We need some of his "crap" goals against "crap" opponents now.

Bes
18 May 08, 07:30
Does anyone of you know if Ibra will play in the final match. We need him performance men.

Forza ragazzi
18 May 08, 10:32
Ibra will be on the bench and if we are in need of a goal Mancini will put him on. Perhaps Mancini is so desperate he decides to start him, though I don't think that's likely.

lonewolf19
18 May 08, 10:35
I dont think we should start him.
Sub him on early if we are really suffering in attacking

lonewolf19
18 May 08, 16:08
U R God!!!!
I Farking Love You

J zanetti
18 May 08, 16:09
Worth every lira that is pouring into your account! What a beast! :star::star::star:

Luka
18 May 08, 16:11
Sell Him!!!

Ajesh
18 May 08, 16:13
Yup.Sell him.

And what more

He is not a Big Match Player.

lolllllllllllzzzz at that.

Suneet
18 May 08, 16:16
Get him an AM. The guy is a goal machine if he wants to be.

THIS IS IBRACADABRA!!!

Pravesh
18 May 08, 16:25
And you guys wanted him to be sold for what, $70million ??? For god's sake guys, Zlatan is a second striker and just look at how we created chance right after he stepped in.

Ok, he might not have played well in many big games but at least he gets the job done against small teams, where Juventus and Roma failed.;)

But if you guys still think selling Zlatan for $70/80million is a good deal, then be ready for another decade long wait or so waiting for another Scudetto, despite spending $400/500million. I am not saying other players won't do well or only Zlatan can save us BUT why break it when it's going well.

Yes I am not a fan of him but he does the job done and that's why I like him. :stuckup:

nerazzurri4ever
18 May 08, 16:29
Sell Him!!!

yes sell him now :D

Suneet
18 May 08, 16:31
I think Luka was sarcastic.

Luka
18 May 08, 16:39
What gave me away ? ;)

Anyway sell him now!!!

He is crap, he is useless. He is everything that is wrong with this team. In fact, if we would sell him in the january, we wouldn't be now in this position. We would seal the scudetto in march.

SELL HIM !!!

ps. I think he knew that Suneet ;)

Bes
18 May 08, 16:41
Thank you Zlatan. YOU are the best.

NimAraya
18 May 08, 16:45
And I still remember many and I mean MANY people here who was mocking and taunting and insulting him for most of the season. Put him up for SALE and now they're cheering him up. Sad but true...

minterke
18 May 08, 17:09
okay, Zlatan won us the Scudetto...he's now an Inter legend in my books.

Forza Ibra!!!!!!

Ziyad
18 May 08, 17:15
Its nice to see him healthy and being utilized to his fullest..

Thank You Ibra..You have proved what a world class player can add to our lineup.

Suneet
18 May 08, 17:16
okay, Zlatan won us the Scudetto...he's now an Inter legend in my books.

Forza Ibra!!!!!!

Coming from Mikey, that surely means Zlatan gets legendary status..;)

How I wish he would have been on song at the start of 2008 and this season could've been much much better

nerazzurri4ever
18 May 08, 17:50

i know that man he just scored 2 goals after being out for more than a month

thats why i said sell him with a smile next to it

i even think that moratti now will extend his contract :D

lonewolf19
18 May 08, 17:54
Yea, his next contract going to be HUGE i am sure. Uncle Moratti wont be stingy when Ibra won him a Scudetto on century year.

Joss
18 May 08, 18:26
Ibra won it for the team today and showed the world he is a true WOLRD CLASS CHAMPION.

nutcracker
18 May 08, 19:31
Fu** you all who didn't belive in him.

He sucks in big matches... yess... indeed.

Handoyo
18 May 08, 20:07
What a fitting end to the season!

mexican_azzurri
18 May 08, 20:43
Ibra have all my respet now........grazie!

alvaro
18 May 08, 22:10
And some guys here would sell him for 40mil€? **** off, not even for 70mil€.

M.Adnan
18 May 08, 22:20
Zlatan Ibrahimovic won Inter their 16th Scudetto, always remember that. :)

This SOB is not for sale, not even for 70M. He's our player, and he's our best player.

Thank you Zlatan. :star:

Bes
18 May 08, 22:23
Fu** you all who didn't belive in him.

He sucks in big matches... yess... indeed.

I never would say that. Im not a stupid like that.

A.l.i
18 May 08, 22:56
Big matches are those which includes class opposition like Milan, Jube, Roma, Pool and he sucked in all of them. Even though he came in and scored two goals today but this doesnt take away the fact that he has sucked in big matches this season, don't let your blind Interisti love overshadow this.

He was never world class and still isn't but he is our best player.

Thank you Ibra. :interscarf:

:star::star: 16 :star::star:

josipva
19 May 08, 00:17
ow cmon, c.ronaldo has sucked way more than ibra against any big opponent with way more creative support in team and whole world calling him THE best player

snake
19 May 08, 00:19
What a fitting end to the season!

I wonder how many are back on his dick again han?

Joss
19 May 08, 01:35
Big matches are those which includes class opposition like Milan, Jube, Roma, Pool and he sucked in all of them. Even though he came in and scored two goals today but this doesnt take away the fact that he has sucked in big matches this season, don't let your blind Interisti love overshadow this.

He was never world class and still isn't but he is our best player.

Thank you Ibra. :interscarf:

:star::star: 16 :star::star:

I dont understand how Ibra can be Inters best player but still not a world class player. There are world class players at Inter like Crespo,Figo,Zanetti, and he has been more integral then all of them.

camdenyards1
19 May 08, 01:40
I <3 Ibra!

minterke
19 May 08, 02:48

probably alot but it's normal, before this game Zlatan sucked for like 5 months.

Anyways, this definetly counters those 5 months of mediocre-ness.

Alex de Large
19 May 08, 02:57
Great news because his value in the market is much high now, but i don't want to sell him, just stick with Ibra-Adriano-Balotelli-Cruz/Crespo.

If someone gives you 70 millions for a player you are a moron if you don't sell him, but no one will give that, 35 yes, but for 35 i don't sell him.

Handoyo
19 May 08, 03:08
Popcorn fans are parts & parcels of football.

Let's just stop sulking and rejoice with all Interisti for now, Hal. :proud:

CHI NON SALTA ROSSONERO EH EH

Pravesh
19 May 08, 03:44

:D:lol:

Popcorn fans are parts & parcels of football.

Let's just stop sulking and rejoice with all Interisti for now, Hal. :proud:

Sadly Handoyo, there were more than pop corn fans in this case who wanted to sell him just coz of $70million. $$ makes people greedy and it was proved it YET AGAIN.:(

tonyloo
19 May 08, 04:20
http://fulafotbollspelare.blogg.se/images/itszlatan_big_1211142175.jpg

:interscarf::interscarf::interscarf::interscarf:

cloudq
19 May 08, 05:26
^^ lol indeed

lonewolf19
19 May 08, 05:47
nice pic
I love Zlatan =)

rockball
19 May 08, 08:17
His best years are ahead. He will be huge next year when some better players play with him.

tonyloo
19 May 08, 09:34
Haha Swedish media writes that he said, "I dedicate this victory to Corriere Dello Sport", after the game.

nutcracker
19 May 08, 09:52
Big matches are those which includes class opposition like Milan, Jube, Roma, Pool and he sucked in all of them.

Not really. Big matches are matches with big pressure like the one against Parma.

addo
19 May 08, 10:55
He has scored against the teams you list as "big matches"

And to slam ibra for not singlehandedly beating Liverpool when Inter played with 10 men and noone in the team showed up, just shows a lack of footballknowledge..

A.l.i
19 May 08, 18:00
He has scored against the teams you list as "big matches"

And to slam ibra for not singlehandedly beating Liverpool when Inter played with 10 men and noone in the team showed up, just shows a lack of footballknowledge..

Did I slam Ibra?? 2 months ago when we were knocked out, things like:

1. Ibra ! Go **** off
2. Even Torres > Ibra

were being written here. Why?? Because of the chances he wasted against Pool and then the horror performance against Jube and suddenly arguments started on him being class or not and people began comparing him to the old Adriano.

Then you're saying that this whole forum is full of people lacking football knowledge. Yeah right, we are all Roberto Mancini's as we criticized Ibra.

crzdcolombian
20 May 08, 06:23
i know i am going to get flamed for this but Id take Torres for Ibra any day of the week..... hell id take an injured Torres

Torres is just as good if not better and like 4 years younger and is a player who can put the whole team on his back and take them far(cant take them the whole way but can take them far)

look what he did with Ath Madrid until he got fed up with them and left

Luka
20 May 08, 07:59
Torres is one dimmensional player, he is just a striker. He is there to finish chances, not to create them.

Ibra is a unique individual. Very tall, very strong, and technique and vision like a brazilian.

Torres couldn't possibly do to Inter what Zlatan did for Inter for these past 2 years.

Adam
20 May 08, 08:09
Torres is one dimmensional player, he is just a striker. He is there to finish chances, not to create them.

Ibra is a unique individual. Very tall, very strong, and technique and vision like a brazilian.

Torres couldn't possibly do to Inter what Zlatan did for Inter for these past 2 years.

Agreed, although I have to add that Torres is a very good striker.

It's like what the Italian author said after the Parma match "Ibra isn't a striker, he's not a midfielder nor is he a winger, he is all of those". That's about as perfect as you can describe him.

Marcello
20 May 08, 09:07
IBRAAA!!!

though he didnt look to happy at the celebrations ...

Ilkinio
20 May 08, 09:09
IBRAAA!!!

though he didnt look to happy at the celebrations ...

He is too arrogant to show his happiness :)

Ajesh
20 May 08, 09:23

What if Torres plays for 70 games those two years for Inter and scored in his usual Goal a Game ration to scores like 50-55 Goals and scores in important Champions League Games.

Would you still say Torres could not have done to Inter what Ibra has done??

Torres is a Goal Scoring Machine.Why comparing him with a different type of Player like Ibra.

Luka
20 May 08, 09:34
What if Torres plays for 70 games those two years for Inter and scored in his usual Goal a Game ration to scores like 50-55 Goals and scores in important Champions League Games.

Would you still say Torres could not have done to Inter what Ibra has done??

Yes. Why?

Because if Torres was able to score so many goals, that would mean inter gameplan was organised in a different manner, in which the team, mostly midfield works for the team to create chances. So that wouldn't apply to the situation we have now, in which our forward(!!!) is someone we look up to, to create chances and win our games. Tell me, where in the world in top teams, you have a midfield who can't pass a through ball for the striker, and the whole plan for the team to win is focusing on the forward to make something out of nothing?

Ibra has the most assists in the team this year, and last year also(?), that tells it all.

If you would put Torres instead of Ibra, do you think he would assist Cruz and Jimenez in the Fiora game, with those 2 brilliant passes? There were many games, where Ibra was the man, who created our game, and won our games through involvment in the build-up play. That's a common knowledge.

Torres is a last man, he wouldn't score those 55 goals in this team, simply, because there wouldn't be anyone to create those chances for him.

Torres is a Goal Scoring Machine.Why comparing him with a different type of Player like Ibra.
Exactly because of that very reason, Torres would never fill Ibra's shoes at Inter.

addo
20 May 08, 09:57
Took the words out of my mouth Luka. Good post.

Torres (as good a striker as he is) would never be able to do for Inter what Ibra has done.

Ajesh
20 May 08, 10:07
Its not that simple.

Pool Midfield are not as highly creative as lets say United's is so delivery for the forwards between us and Liverpool is comparable.Although i would say still we are more creative.Neither do Pool have a breathtaking counter attack which we can say Inter lacks so we cannot really say that Torres gets much better service from his Mid Field as compared to ours.

But then Pools Midfield is more structured than ours Right now.Gerrard being Gerrard and Mascherano being World Class.

Still i would say Torres in Inter would have much better strike rates than Cruz.

Pravesh
20 May 08, 10:12
Yes. Why?

Because if Torres was able to score so many goals, that would mean inter gameplan was organised in a different manner, in which the team, mostly midfield works for the team to create chances. So that wouldn't apply to the situation we have now, in which our forward(!!!) is someone we look up to, to create chances and win our games. Tell me, where in the world in top teams, you have a midfield who can't pass a through ball for the striker, and the whole plan for the team to win is focusing on the forward to make something out of nothing?

Ibra has the most assists in the team this year, and last year also(?), that tells it all.

If you would put Torres instead of Ibra, do you think he would assist Cruz and Jimenez in the Fiora game, with those 2 brilliant passes? There were many games, where Ibra was the man, who created our game, and won our games through involvment in the build-up play. That's a common knowledge.

Torres is a last man, he wouldn't score those 55 goals in this team, simply, because there wouldn't be anyone to create those chances for him.

Exactly because of that very reason, Torres would never fill Ibra's shoes at Inter.

Good post Luka. I was about to reply and saw that post of yours. Torres is a great striker without a doubt but Zlatan is kind of a creator and have been scoring pretty well for us.

Torres -- Zlatan would be great but Torres wouldn't have been able to shine like Zlatan. It's just like our old Vieri, who scored tons of gols when he was supplied with good support. Had Zlatan been there and the rest of the team even played averagely, we would have won the Scudetto earlier as well.;)

Zlatan helps connect our midfield to our main striker (Cruz/Crespo) or does himself.

Forza ragazzi
20 May 08, 12:17
I thought Ibra looked pretty happy. He wasn't always smilingm but no one was.

tonyloo
20 May 08, 12:51
http://www.gazzetta.it/Fotogallery/Tagliate/2008/05_Maggio/18/Fes/24.JPG

http://inter.it/aas/img/106948.jpg

Haha, he looks pretty pleased in my opinion.

lonewolf19
20 May 08, 13:22
and look at my avatar =)

Alex de Large
20 May 08, 14:47
i know i am going to get flamed for this but Id take Torres for Ibra any day of the week..... hell id take an injured Torres

then tell me what kind of drugs do you take and i will thank you very much for the information.

casually atletico make CL when torres is gone, casually liverpool won shit with him, because he is a loser and he is over rated.
also he did nothing with our NT team, invisible in big games always.
stop over rating torres just because he scored an easy goal vs us, just when one of our defenders was out and playing with 10 man.

crzdcolombian
20 May 08, 20:26
i love when a player is not an inter player how everyone shits on him...

lets think for a sec if Ibra still at Juve, and Torres at Ath Madrid or Liverpool who would u pick???

tired of people flaming me for making an opinion its not like im saying I prefer Suazo to Ibra or something like that

Alex de Large
20 May 08, 20:34
I would pick Ibrahimovic, actually i have always liked Ibrahimovic sytle even at Ajax or Juve, what i don't like him is that sometimes he is selfish or invisible in big games, and also that people tend to overrate him, but please, i can't see a lot of strikers better than him, only Drogba, maybe Toni, and not much more, Torres definitely not, he is not even the best striker from Spain.

I don't flame, of course, i like your posts and i respect them, i'am also giving my opinion about the Torres-Ibrahimovic comparison, a comparison which in my opinion is not fair because one is a winner with a great talent and the other one.......

nutcracker
20 May 08, 20:47
We're not flaming you at all. We're just trying to proove you some point. Have we said anything harsh to you?

We're just trying to tell you that Zlatan is not the kind of a player which Torres is. You need to stop looking at football like a game based only on skills. Football is now more about strategy. Just look at it this way - Is Samuel worst than Torres? no he isn't and you can't even compare them becouse they have other roles in the team. Same goes to Zlatan and Torres, you can't compare them becouse they have other roles. The fact that Zlatan scores less goals than Torres is equalized by the amount of goalscoring actions Zlatan makes.

Luka
20 May 08, 21:10
i love when a player is not an inter player how everyone shits on him...

lets think for a sec if Ibra still at Juve, and Torres at Ath Madrid or Liverpool who would u pick???

tired of people flaming me for making an opinion its not like im saying I prefer Suazo to Ibra or something like that
I don't see anybody insulting, or offending you ??

It's a message board, it's used to share opinions. You gave yours, and I and couple other people were trying to counter this opinion with some good and logical explonation. Nobody is picking on you, just giving our own thought.

As for this:

"lets think for a sec if Ibra still at Juve, and Torres at Ath Madrid or Liverpool who would u pick??? "

Ibra was indeed in JuBe, and many people didn't want him, but I was one of the few who humbly ;) predicted how much impact he would have on the team. This is my post from the time he has signed for us:

Zlatan was signed because he was needed for his characteristics.

Oba is like classical striker, the only thing he can is to score. We already have that, and I'm done looking at the players who can't receive the ball like everybody else.
So in my case, definetly I would still picked Ibra, because I know why he was signed for us, and Torres couldn't do that.

//edit: I see guys above me made a similar points :)

Handoyo
21 May 08, 00:28
stfu about the Torres - Ibra comparison, we should just raid Pool for Torres and partner him with Ibra. :D

Seriously, Torres has been one of Europe's best strikers this season. But just because he's a goal-scoring machine doesn't mean that he'll succeed, or make Inter succeed.

I thought Interisti should know this best after having 3 great bombers in the last decade but yet we finish with nothing: Ronaldo, Vieri & Adriano. Even though in seasons when they scored sh!tload of goals, we still finish with nothing. Vieri scored 23 goals in 22 matches (Or 24 in 23?) in 02/03 Serie A but we didn't give Juventus any decent challenge for the Scudetto, for example.

Ibra may not score as much as Torres or Vieri but what he gives to the team is worth much, much more than a 30-goal season, really.

Ajesh
21 May 08, 11:59
I thought Interisti should know this best after having 3 great bombers in the last decade but yet we finish with nothing: Ronaldo, Vieri & Adriano. Even though in seasons when they scored sh!tload of goals, we still finish with nothing. Vieri scored 23 goals in 22 matches (Or 24 in 23?) in 02/03 Serie A but we didn't give Juventus any decent challenge for the Scudetto, for example.

Ibra may not score as much as Torres or Vieri but what he gives to the team is worth much, much more than a 30-goal season, really.

Inter were weak before because of weak defense.A 98-99 Ronaldo would have been heavenly in this Inter Set up because of strong defense.

Torres scores many from a less creative Pool Mid Field so you really cannot say that Torres would have been a disaster at Inter.

rockball
21 May 08, 12:30
Thats apart from the point. Our midfield is just as uncreative as theirs. The reason Ibra is so highly regarded is that he creates for others and also scores inspite of the midfield doing nothing.

Torres would work fine with Ibra but if he replaces Ibra, then we lose the dozen assists that Ibra gave.

Torres won't be able to hold the long balls that Ibra is always bombarded with. All he would have to do is wait around the box and hope for Maicon to put in some crosses. Without Ibra, that is all the attack we have.

snake
21 May 08, 12:45
You guys need to watch the video of the boys in the change room after the parma game, as he was sitting nearly all the guys surrounded him, even the older bloked like dacourt and they formed a semi circle around him as he sat and started chanting his name.

Massive respect and gratitude for their own team mate, it was an amazing site.

tonyloo
21 May 08, 13:18
Where can i find it? Youtube?

Pravesh
21 May 08, 13:42
You guys need to watch the video of the boys in the change room after the parma game, as he was sitting nearly all the guys surrounded him, even the older bloked like dacourt and they formed a semi circle around him as he sat and started chanting his name.

Massive respect and gratitude for their own team mate, it was an amazing site.

Yeah Helal, I did notice when Dacourt went running to hand Zlatan the trophy, who was already waiting for the rest of his team-mates before posing for the team photo. Everybody should know who helped win this Scudetto and therefore I was shocked when so many people wanted to sell him.;)

Alex de Large
21 May 08, 13:59
Where can i find it? Youtube?

Edlaut posted it in multimedia forum http://www.forzainterforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=336873#post336873

kylan05
23 May 08, 11:16
Edlaut posted it in multimedia forum http://www.forzainterforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=336873#post336873

^^ I am still not able to see it :( waiting for someone to post it on YouTube, I guess, there'd be my last hope for now.

Well...to be honest, he's already a legend in my eyes for now. Think about it this way, he literally won the Scudetto for us. Him, a single person. Yes. Had he not made those last 2 goals, heck, even just the first one. Had he not make that, the previous 37 games we played this season all would've gone to garbage. The league isn't like Champions league or any other game where the last (or 2) games only count, but somehow this INTER team made it that way this year. That last game against Parma was particularly everything that matters. And for him to come in from the bench, after 6 weeks totally out, and scored?

He might be a mercenary, he might leave us in next year or two...but as per right now, he's already a legend to me. Well..maybe it will change if his moving is to juBe or acmerda (sh1t that hurts just to had the thought crossed my mind).

My point is, stop comparing him and Torres or any other striker. It's not what you have, but what u do with what u have.
My second point is, the side-effect of what he just did, it might make him even more egoistic next season. It will take a wise approach from the coach to keep him on his toes, and thus, to get only better. On-or-off the pitch.

crzdcolombian
23 May 08, 16:22
I dont think he can be on his high horse if Andriano is back, we get another top quality striker like Eto/Drogba and everyone yells for Mario to be on the team

lonewolf19
23 May 08, 16:59
Guess he will be taking a rest. Not called up for the Coppa Final

achilles
23 May 08, 19:48
Hope he stays the summer. If not, it would be a great loss.

The only acceptable deal for Zlatan would be an exchange with Messi!

rockball
24 May 08, 07:33
I am not able to see that video as well. :(

crzdcolombian
24 May 08, 21:05
Hope he stays the summer. If not, it would be a great loss.

The only acceptable deal for Zlatan would be an exchange with Messi!

Ill take Christian Ronaldo or maybe Tevez + money :)

Alex de Large
24 May 08, 22:02
Tevez wahahahahaha

Handoyo
25 May 08, 15:34
The way things now, even though CR7 scores 420 goals this season, I won't swap him for Ibra. :)

crzdcolombian
25 May 08, 19:42
The way things now, even though CR7 scores 420 goals this season, I won't swap him for Ibra. :)

haha u serious !!!!

the marketablity of C Ronaldo..... him winning the champs league and EPL for MAN U and u wouldnt trade him for him ????

C Ronaldo is the player that people thought beckham was in their minds, he has 31 goals in England !!! Sure Ibra was injured most the time but 31 goals is 31 goals and he did it in one of the top 3 leagues in the world, and he had 8 goals in Champions League... and um he isnt a STRIKER !! and only 22 or 23 well worth the 100 million that he might cost but is an impossible target for us or any team other than Real

only thing Ibra has on is height and um C Ronaldo cant take a PK to save his life

nutcracker
25 May 08, 19:45
In a group stage, Zlatan had same amount of goals which C.Ronaldo had. But Zlatan had less shoots on goal which makes his result better than Ronaldos.

Adam
25 May 08, 20:01
only thing Ibra has on is height and um C Ronaldo cant take a PK to save his life

First if all C Ronaldo is wing forward, in United's system it means he occupies his normal winger position when in defence and build up but as soon as United cement the ball in the opposition half he's inside the box. He spends 80% of his time inside the box and hardly gives any crosses anymore so he's more of a forward than a winger.

Second, Ibra has much more than that on Ronaldo. Strength is way superiour, same with ballholding abilties and playing with his back to goal. Ibra's vision is miles better as is his shot power.

Ronaldo has more speed, off the ball movement, better finishing, and slightly better dribble and much better freekicks.

And I wouldn't trade him. You never know how Ronaldo would do in Serie A, especially at Inter. But all this hypothetical trades are quite irrelevant. Name me one instance where one top player has been traded for another...

It doesn't happen, except maybe in football manager.

Luka
25 May 08, 20:10
What's funny is something that my friend who is a Man U suporter told me. It's that general population of Man U supporters apparently don't like Ronaldo because of his whining and all this jigles, and crying and diving and all.

Funny that's something I would never thought of, but that's what she told me.

She also said, they would trade him with the old Beckham anyday.

Suneet
25 May 08, 21:18
What's funny is something that my friend who is a Man U suporter told me. It's that general population of Man U supporters apparently don't like Ronaldo because of his whining and all this jigles, and crying and diving and all.

Funny that's something I would never thought of, but that's what she told me.

She also said, they would trade him with the old Beckham anyday.

Thats where English football has to grow. They have no footballing sense.

C.Ron is 1000 times the player Beckham was in his prime.

tonyloo
25 May 08, 23:37
Ronaldo is a whining, diving, cheating, pussy. Thats why Beckham > Ronaldo.

Also Beckham stepped up in important games.

Alex de Large
26 May 08, 00:11
Both were and are overrated. Just because they play in the team with most fans in the world (United).
Ronaldo 2 good years and thats all, i can see him floping next year, even more if he leaves for Madrid in the next years.

crzdcolombian
26 May 08, 00:27
Thats where English football has to grow. They have no footballing sense.

C.Ron is 1000 times the player Beckham was in his prime.

haha Becks is british !!! no crap they would want him over a Portuguese star... but becks in his prime was no where near what Ronaldo is he just had great marketing... and married a spice girl other than that he isnt all that great

As for judging them ... how about people here who are already putting Mario as the starter up front with Ibra.... at 17.... because he is "Italian"

all teams do it especially big euro teams where most of their players are foreigners, that is also why most people want Matrix to do well and start but the guy is old... and we should have more Italians on the team but to keep Toldo and Matrix who are past their prime just to have Italians on the team is dumb and waste of money because their contracts arent cheap

Handoyo
26 May 08, 04:03
Ha.

Depending on the team, I'd actually pick a Beckham. If my strikers were Bierhoff & Vieri/Crespo, I'd definitely go for DB7. He played a very effective style, get the ball, do nothing fancy, make a cross, striker heads it, goal.

But if it's Rooney & Tevez, of course CR7 would be the better choice, since those 2 hobbits can't head the ball to save their lives.

haha u serious !!!!

the marketablity of C Ronaldo..... him winning the champs league and EPL for MAN U and u wouldnt trade him for him ????

C Ronaldo is the player that people thought beckham was in their minds, he has 31 goals in England !!! Sure Ibra was injured most the time but 31 goals is 31 goals and he did it in one of the top 3 leagues in the world, and he had 8 goals in Champions League... and um he isnt a STRIKER !! and only 22 or 23 well worth the 100 million that he might cost but is an impossible target for us or any team other than Real

Even if it's Pele + Maradona combined, I still won't swap Ibra. :) There are more things is life than just the players' ability.

Btw, even thought Ibra might be taller than CR, Ibra has absolutely nothing when it comes to heading the ball/scoring with headers.

crzdcolombian
26 May 08, 15:58
Ha.

Depending on the team, I'd actually pick a Beckham. If my strikers were Bierhoff & Vieri/Crespo, I'd definitely go for DB7. He played a very effective style, get the ball, do nothing fancy, make a cross, striker heads it, goal.

But if it's Rooney & Tevez, of course CR7 would be the better choice, since those 2 hobbits can't head the ball to save their lives.

Even if it's Pele + Maradona combined, I still won't swap Ibra. :) There are more things is life than just the players' ability.

Btw, even thought Ibra might be taller than CR, Ibra has absolutely nothing when it comes to heading the ball/scoring with headers.

I have actually seen Tevez score a header at least 10 times :)

and um Cordoba is a hobbit as well and that midget can jump.... so height isnt everything

szasza02
26 May 08, 19:36
I wouldn't trade Zlatan Ibra for NOONE...

La Bling
26 May 08, 22:50
I wouldn't trade Zlatan Ibra for NOONE...

As crazy as that might sound, I kinda agree. His skill is not the only thing that is important to us, and it would be really bad for the team as a group if we lost him.

Ziyad
28 May 08, 10:03
I dont think he will leave either,not this season at least.Jose would wanna utilize him and i think he would like to be coached by Jose.

Alex de Large
28 May 08, 10:14
He will become the next Marco Van Basten under Jose Mourinho.

lonewolf19
28 May 08, 10:35
I agree. Ibra with Jose = OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rockball
28 May 08, 11:00
It could very well be the opposite. He may become a Martins...with all respect to Martins.

A.l.i
28 May 08, 17:07
I agree. Ibra with Jose = OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ibra with Jose + Deco + Lampard = Ballon D'or. :boogy:

tonyloo
28 May 08, 17:09
Press conference with Ibra with the Swedish NT.

"How is your future in Inter looking?
"I enjoy myself in Inter, I've won 2 scudettos and now we will try to make it in the Champions League next season. I'll gladly stay and that what I've said all the time when people have asked me"."

Maybe some swede here can translate the rest if he got time. That question was the most important for us Inter fans, there was some questions about how it felt to score twice against Parma and so on. The rest was about his injury and Swedens NT.

Oh and they asked about Mancini and what he had to say about it. He asked if it was official, reporters said no, Ibra said he knows as much as they do but that Moratti is the boss and he's in charge.

M.Adnan
28 May 08, 17:57
According to inter.it, Zlatan will be wearing #10 in Euro 2008.

Maybe he wants that number if Mourinho sends Adriano away from Milano.

Suneet
28 May 08, 19:33
Would be great. Maybe SMB should get 8 or 9. :D

K.I.
29 May 08, 01:11
Thats why i dont want to get an ibra shirt yet cause i am sure he will change it to 10....even if adriano is here....adriano can take whatever number.

Alex de Large
29 May 08, 12:23
the fukin suckers press from barcelona say moratti and barcelona president dinner the other day to close ibrahimovic deal to barcelona, what a bastards, i don't know what they are talking about
http://www.sport.es/

8ballmjg
29 May 08, 12:49
He&#180;s gonna leave, we should try to buy santos or eto in exchange........

M.Adnan
29 May 08, 12:56
Exchange Ibrahimovic for Dos Santos? yeah.. that won't make us the biggest joke ever.

lonewolf19
29 May 08, 12:59
I will kill someone if Ibra is traded this summer. This guy just won us two scudetti FFS

Luka
29 May 08, 13:03
I think Azz will be happy.

patrick
29 May 08, 14:02
lol Dos Santos in exchange.

Why don't we trade him with Victor Valdez

Forza ragazzi
29 May 08, 16:25
He´s gonna leave, we should try to buy santos or eto in exchange........

How do you figure? Only yesterday he said he was happy here.

camdenyards1
29 May 08, 19:42
There is no way in hell that this will happen. If it does, it will be one of the worst moves ever for certain.

Alex de Large
29 May 08, 20:15
http://sport.kataweb.it/news/sport/3144691
crap.... now the agent.

Forza ragazzi
29 May 08, 20:22
This is Raiola for you. He always creates headlines regarding him players. He seems to be a damn good agent. But annoying.

Typical Raiola, but he can't force neither Ibra nor Inter to accept the transfer.

crzdcolombian
29 May 08, 23:20
i think its dinho,dos santos, deco +40 million for Ibra.... :)

Dos Santos is promising and can be loaned for a season or 2... and come back and start for us... kid is explosive just needs to learn how to pass the ball(ball hog) and to play like a team.. its barca not mexico there are better players that can finish plays

Dinho is a toss up maybe getting Eto in the trade would be sweeter but between dos santos and Dinho we have quality at AMC

Deco.... past prime but the coach gets his man....

I still think that only good switch with barca is for messi or Borjan+money :)

Nerazzurro
30 May 08, 00:12
Raiola: «Ibra per Eto'o? Scherzavo»
Il manager dello svedese: «Zlatan vuole soltanto l'Inter»

MILANO, 29 maggio - Marcia indietro del procuratore di Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Mino Raiola, che in un'intervista ad Antenna Tre aveva oggi affermato che uno scambio tra il suo assistito e Samuel Eto'o era una "ipotesi plausibile" («Si devono mettere d'accordo le società. E nel caso l'Inter si metta d'accordo con il Barcellona noi valuteremo le proposte dei blaugrana» aveva detto fra l'altro Raiola). Forse per il clamore suscitato dalla sua uscita, l'agente dello svedese ha rilasciato una breve dichiarazione all'Ansa nella quale smentisce tutto quello che aveva affermato in precedenza. «Quando mi hanno chiamato (quelli di Antenna Tre, ndr) ho pensato fosse uno scherzo» è la linea di Raiola. Che, a nome del suo assistito, giura adesso eterna fedeltà ai colori nerazzurri. «Il legame fra l'Inter e il suo presidente e Zlatan - dice ora Raiola - è molto forte. L'obiettivo di Zlatan è di vincere la Champions con l'Inter, farà tutto il possibile l'anno prossimo, insieme alla squadra, per fare questo e ci sono già degli accordi a lungo termine fra lui e la società, che sono sempre stati rispettati e saranno rispettati ancora, quindi non c'è nessuna richiesta dal giocatore di lasciare l'Inter o Milano per un'altra città e un'altra società. Lui non ha nessuna intenzione di essere ceduto e sappiamo dalla società che è incedibile».

He says he was joking around. :cool:

tonyloo
30 May 08, 05:19
Pretty dumb thing to "joke" about. By saying something like that he gives Barca hope that it is possible to get him.

shahz_nerazzurri
30 May 08, 05:26
Dont want Deco, dont want Dos Santos, dont want Ronaldinho. Wont mind Eto, but definitely not willing to exchange Ibra with him.

The only reason, I would be willing to give Ibrahimovic up is for a Messi exchange.

shahz_nerazzurri
30 May 08, 05:31
His agent is saying a lot of shit. But we just increased his wages last year, offered him a new contract. Mancini is gone, and I dont see any reason why Ibra should move, or why we would let him move.

Talk about being arrogant though.

Mourinho? 'He is coming to Inter, it is better than he won’t sign if he does not want Zlatan

Adam
30 May 08, 08:25
If you read between the lines I think what happened is Zlatan saw what his agent was talking and removed carte blanche from him. Ibra wants to stay at Inter, I know that much.

I will hate Mourinho all year long if he sells him.

Jonnie_Venom89
30 May 08, 10:38
IBRA STAYS AT INTER! I DON'T CARE! If Ibra goes from Inter we should run a riot or something! I don't even want to think....I mean what the fuck I was sad when Cannavaro and Vieri left.....I don't even want to think what would I do if Ibra left!

Alex de Large
30 May 08, 10:55
Dude, don't compare those 2 losers with Ibrahimovic, he is a true winner and much better. And he will not leave.

J zanetti
30 May 08, 11:52
I really hope the special one does not want to get rid of our biggest asset and in the contrary I sincerely hope that he already has big plans for il genio.
I think this is just a bad rumour, as I wouldn’t (and the club shouldn’t unless Mourinho ask for it) trade our big man with anyone out there.

scutzon
30 May 08, 12:06
Dude, don't compare those 2 losers with Ibrahimovic, he is a true winner and much better. And he will not leave.
Wow... Vieri and Cannavaro are losers? You ever watch any of those two players play before?

patrick
30 May 08, 12:40
Wow... Vieri and Cannavaro are losers? You ever watch any of those two players play before?

Well I would say Vieri wasn't up to his standards when he left. Also Cannavaro didn't play this way when he was in inter. Moggi used to corrupt the players by tellim them to play below their potential so their value would decrease.

Ibra cannot be compared with Cannavaro and Vieri, they are different cases.

rockball
30 May 08, 12:57
More reports about an Ibra-Eto'o swap deal. This is terrible.

Aleksandar
30 May 08, 13:15
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=716782

Mourinho Tells Moratti To Sell Ibra

According to Tuttosport, incoming Inter coach Jose Mourinho has told Massimo Moratti to sell Zlatan Ibrahimovic as he does not consider him as part of his plans for the club.
&#187;Comments Print This Story Send To A Friend Contact Us galleria zoom Mourinho will be appointed as Roberto Mancini’s successor at San Siro over the coming week or so, and he has already begun preparing for the summer transfer market.

There has been much speculation in the Italian press over the past few days that Zlatan Ibrahimovic may move to Barcelona, and indeed quotes attributed to the Swede’s agent Mino Raiola revealed that a swap deal including Samuel Eto’o was on the cards.

Tuttosport today claims that Mourinho has told Inter President Massimo Moratti that Ibrahimovic is not part of his plans for the club, and he wants him sold immediately.

The ‘Special One’ is said to agree with those who believe that Ibrahimovic fails when it comes to the big games, particularly in the Champions League, a competition that Mourinho has been brought to Inter to win.

Mourinho also wants to sell Ibrahimovic because he wants there to be a total break from the whole idea that Inter are only dominating Serie A as a result of the Calciopoli crisis. Many people partly attribute their success since 2006 to the purchase of Ibrahimovic (and Vieira) from Juventus, and Mourinho wants to try and remove Inter’s association with Calciopoli.

Luca Capofranco

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE BUT IF IT HAPPENS TO BE LIKE THAT - HE DON'T EVEN BEGIN COACHING I'M STARTING TO HATE THIS GUY,THE ONLY REASON TO AKS FOR THIS FROM MORATTI IS BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT HE WILL NOT BE THE MAIN STAR IF IBRA IS HERE AND HE ALSO KNOWS THAT IBRA DON'T TAKES AUTHORITY
I HOPE IT'S NOT TRUE!!!
IBRA WILL GET GOLDEN BALL IF HE LEAVES FOR REAL,BARSA OR ANY OTHER BIG CLUB

tonyloo
30 May 08, 13:17
Tuttosport wrote this. Enough said.

Luka
30 May 08, 13:20
Don't listen to this crap.

Ibra isn't going anywhere.

Stefan
30 May 08, 13:25
I really wish you guys would ignore what tutto sport=juve's rag paper writes. Gazetta said mou considers ibra vital to his plans. I rather trust gazetta.

Marcello
30 May 08, 13:35
i will fukn cry if that swap happens they should both play together but if drogba comes then what?

Handoyo
30 May 08, 15:45
Exactly. When I read that headline, I was shocked, then I read the word "Tuttosport" and I was relived. :)

Anyways, should it come to it, just a quickee question, Mou or Ibra? :D I'd pick Ibra, honestly, simply because we owe Ibra for saving us the embarrassment of choke of the century in our centenary season.

Alex de Large
30 May 08, 15:56
Mourinho, obviously.

Only Zanetti must be high than M.

8ballmjg
30 May 08, 16:00
Mourinho, thank you, you the only one who realises that we have to sell ibra.

I&#180;d rather take Santos or eto any day.

Alex de Large
30 May 08, 16:18
Mourinho, thank you, you the only one who realises that we have to sell ibra.

I´d rather take Santos or eto any day.

Maniche and Dos Santos are class, and Zlatan is a bad player, LOL

achilles
30 May 08, 16:24
"a total break from the whole idea that Inter are only dominating Serie A as a result of the Calciopoli crisis"

Totally idiotic. Knew it had to be written FOR Juve fans.

Luka
30 May 08, 16:26
I´d rather take Santos or eto any day.
Stop compromising yourself.

crzdcolombian
30 May 08, 16:34
I am not a Ibra fan boy but if we do sell him we need to make alot of money to bring in alot of class....

with his sale we should be able to get a few class players because so many teams want him and we were offered $70 million for him so I want at least that

a trade to real would be most attractive because they have more players that they can add in the deal that would be good...

Robinho,Robben,Baptisa, any CB other than Cannavaro(is their weak link),Drenthe, Diarra, Higuian, they have so many quality players eating bench maybe we can trick them into giving us 3-4 + money haha

shahz_nerazzurri
30 May 08, 17:38
According to reports Mourinho doesnt want Ibra, therefore we are looking for an Ibra-Eto exchange.
Probably no reason to give weight to this rumour, but if its true, then i'll never ever forgicve Mourinho.

Forza ragazzi
30 May 08, 17:40
I think Gazzetta wrote that Mourinho wants Ibra. So I believe that. Plus the agent admitted he was joking when talking about the exchange.

crzdcolombian
30 May 08, 17:43
on espndeportes it says deco,eto, gio dos santos for Ibra.... I mean still not worth it but at least its better than just eto.....

tonyloo
30 May 08, 17:55
Why are people talking like Ibra is leaving?

Karim
30 May 08, 19:05
Well given the situation and papers and reports, yeah its a 60 percent chance he will actually leave :angry:

tonyloo
30 May 08, 19:28
Reports from who? Tuttosport and Barca fan papers?

Nerazzurro
30 May 08, 19:47
You guys are still worrying over Ibra going? His agent said it was just a joke.

tonyloo
30 May 08, 19:54
In Swedish papers they say that Raiola was contacted by that spanish paper and Raiola thought that they were joking.

Suneet
30 May 08, 20:19
And yea, Moratti would listen to Mourinho when he asks him to sell the player who just won him the 2nd consecutive Scudetto.

shahz_nerazzurri
30 May 08, 21:11
I think Gazzetta wrote that Mourinho wants Ibra. So I believe that. Plus the agent admitted he was joking when talking about the exchange.

Can you post the link, where his agent says that was a joke??

His agent talks to much.

Nerazzurro
30 May 08, 21:20
Can you post the link, where his agent says that was a joke??

His agent talks to much.

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Notizie/Calcio/31587/Raiola%3A+%C2%ABIbra+per+Eto%27o%3F+Scherzavo%C2%B B

VLE
31 May 08, 02:39
Mou is under Raiola? damnit.. We can forget about rumorless season while Raiola is around. He makes up every kind of stories to keep attention to his clients and higher their value.

Stefan
31 May 08, 19:24
Mou is under Raiola? damnit.. We can forget about rumorless season while Raiola is around. He makes up every kind of stories to keep attention to his clients and higher their value.

No Ibra is. Mou's agent is mendes. The same agent as quaresma and deco.

Suneet
31 May 08, 19:26
No Ibra is. Mou's agent is mendes. The same agent as quaresma and deco.

Scary.

It also means we will spend big on players we might not need.

bjwam4
31 May 08, 21:38
And yea, Moratti would listen to Mourinho when he asks him to sell the player who just won him the 2nd consecutive Scudetto.

Seriously spot on.

Pravesh
01 Jun 08, 03:06
NO way should we sell Zlatan, the player who has helped us win the Scudetto two years in a trot (field Scudetto). To those who say, he ain't scoring enough goals like a striker should - "He is not a poacher or the main striker BUT a second striker".

Instead lets hope that Adriano does well to partner him or lets have Eto/Drogba as his partner. The rumours are saying that Eto told his friends about his transfer to Inter, so lets hope for the best. Not a fan of Drogba or Eto but if they perform to their best, I won't have a problem at all.

ZLATAN must not be sold.:stuckup: {Not a fan of his as well:D}

tonyloo
01 Jun 08, 08:13
He will extend!

http://www.gazzetta.it/tools1024/includes/primapagina/primapagina_large.jpg

Marcello
01 Jun 08, 08:41
fark 12 million per season

VLE
01 Jun 08, 09:22
That is... umm... alot.
He has been our best player, but does he deserve that much?

shahz_nerazzurri
01 Jun 08, 09:57
Gazetta people are smoking some good shit. Do they even verify these stories before printing them??

If this is indeed true, and Moratti is the one smoking some good shit, then Zlatan will become by far the highest paid player in the world with wages of 200,000 pounds/week, easily beating the likes of C.Ronaldo, Kaka, Sheva and Ronaldinho.

I really hope this is not true. I love Zlatan, and want him to extend, but not at this ridiculous amount.

rockball
01 Jun 08, 10:02
12 mil:sweeteye::eek:

Ins't that about a 30-40% increase over his current deal?

szasza02
01 Jun 08, 10:10
must be bullcrap
better be cause it's like 4 times the salary of Capitano and we all know that noone deserves this money

Adam
01 Jun 08, 10:40
Nah, he doesn't deserve that much, no one does, and he's not gonna demand it nor get it.

I don't think this is true because I remember when Zlatan signed for Inter Moratti said "Zlatan signed on for a lot less than was reported in the papers" and then last year he supposebly signed a new contract netting him 8 mil in May, only to say in August that they were still negotiating and one Inter offical sad they wanted to extend a year but without a raise. I think it was in January 08 where Moratti was asked how much Ibra will be earning and if it was on the same level of Kaka's 9 million a year, and he said "I don't think so, but it will be close".

TBh, I don't think Zlatan has signed a new contract with Inter since he signed in 06. I think media has print so many rumours and misrepresentations that everytime they wrote a new rumour they have to raise the salary, otherwise it wouldn't make sense. Now it's reached astronomical proportions.

I don't buy it but I do expect him to sign a new deal as he could go on Article 17 next season. So we must extend his deal. 8-9 mil sounds about right. He deserves to be our top earner.

Pi
01 Jun 08, 13:59
Hum, I hope these reports aren't truthful, I believe that 12 millions is just too much (even 9 we are said to offer Mourinho...).

I don't deny his influence in the team and in winning these last couple of titles, but when we favor that much a player we have to be ready for other players to come out and try to get their share.

Ibra is a well payed player at the moment, it would be wonderful to renegotiate with him so we send a message to everyone, but he has a long contract with Inter so no need to rush things.

About Mourinho, I honestly think he wants Ibra in the squad (who wouldn't??), plus as already said he is a type of striker that Mourinho enjoys.

VLE
01 Jun 08, 14:52
12 mil:sweeteye::eek:

Ins't that about a 30-40% increase over his current deal?

Thats like 120% increase of his current deal...

Alex de Large
01 Jun 08, 14:57
I respect Moratti a lot for but for things like that is why some people criticize, it's something to blame.
For example Milan is giving Kaka 9 millions, give him 12 is way too much, 9/10 max.

Suneet
01 Jun 08, 16:42
Its just rumours, nobody renews a players deal every summer. I'm up for it if we give him some bonus cash for winning the Scudetto, but a 12m package. No way.

Luka
02 Jun 08, 00:05
I agree that this is a lot, maybe a little too much, 9-10 tops, but sometimes people make me laugh. I mean that is MM money, not ours sh1t :P

Sometimes people are pretending that they are Branca in our team. 22 is too much, but 20 is enough, and sh1t like that :P

Let us leave money to MM, he is the one that has all of this, not us.

ps. I agree though with my man Shahz there, that those roumors are very unlikely to be true. He will get a raise but probably 2-3 Mil from his current deal.

mexican_azzurri
02 Jun 08, 03:35
The guy is a crack and he gonna show the next seasons "why" deserve 12 mill....i hope...

And yes, Il Capitano deserves a better deal....

rockball
02 Jun 08, 09:15
Il Capitano will not ask for a better deal.

addo
02 Jun 08, 15:09
Zlatan vs Jorgen Kruth (K1 fighter)

http://www.aftonbladet.se/webbtv/sport/article2590429.ab

lonewolf19
02 Jun 08, 17:36
ouch, is his contract confirmed?
I think he should be on par with Kaka but not more...
anywayz, if this keep him happy by all means.

achilles
02 Jun 08, 18:00
If Zlatan is playing for Inter with his whole heart, I don't care what we pay him.

This guy wins championships. The last 5 seasons, whatever team he has been on, he has started, and they have won the championship. Nuff said!

Alex de Large
03 Jun 08, 00:05
Looks like he is injured again, problems for his NT.

lonewolf19
03 Jun 08, 00:14
Looks like he is injured again, problems for his NT.

To be honest he hasnt shine for Sweden for a long long time. Sorry to say this but I do no think his NT depend on him much lately. Inter definitely do tho ...

nerazzurri4ever
03 Jun 08, 01:25
good lets hope he don't play and rest for next season

crzdcolombian
03 Jun 08, 01:40
lets hope we can teach him how to play in big games

nerazzurri4ever
03 Jun 08, 01:53
maybe jose will teach him

lonewolf19
03 Jun 08, 02:28
Stop bashing Ibra at big games. It is not only him, our whole team choked. The spotlight is just being focused on Zlatan since he is the star of this Inter team.

Srsly, you cant expect Zlatan to save our team everytime when our midfield produce 3 passes and a hundread long balls in the whole game.

Ziyad
03 Jun 08, 06:56
lets hope we can teach him how to play in big games

How can he play well in big games when he is surrounded by 3 defenders all the time,with no help what so ever...With other heavy weight stars around him he wouldnt be marked that close and will do better...

With that said you cant tell me he didnt perform in all of the big games..This big games,Tuttosport spewed propoganda crap has got to stop before it turns into a self fulfilling prophecy.

addo
03 Jun 08, 07:50
Where do you get the notion he is injured?

He is fit, played 60 mins in Swedens warmup game and said he felt good after.

A.l.i
03 Jun 08, 15:11
The spotlight is just being focused on Zlatan since he is the star of this Inter team

It won't now. Jose shifts the spotlight on himself somehow someway so that the players play easy without feeling pressure. That's what he did at chelsea and now he just said that again in his PC.

at chelsea he said something like:
I'm the only superstar at chelsea

Now:
Here, they tend to keep an eye on Inter's players

Zlatan will feel so relaxed under him and with his guidance and hopefully our new midfield's creativity. He'll be simply unstoppable.

crzdcolombian
03 Jun 08, 23:18
How can he play well in big games when he is surrounded by 3 defenders all the time,with no help what so ever...With other heavy weight stars around him he wouldnt be marked that close and will do better...

With that said you cant tell me he didnt perform in all of the big games..This big games,Tuttosport spewed propoganda crap has got to stop before it turns into a self fulfilling prophecy.

excuses are the reason we didnt win the champs league and why we struggled to win the league last season...

excuses for Matrix and Burdisso.... and Chivu really hurt us last season as well

if a player plays like crap, an excuse shouldnt be made... alot of players were crap for 4-6 games at a time and still would stay

achilles
04 Jun 08, 05:14
How much criticism should Chivu really get? Come on now.

Any way, as concerns Zlatan, he played well in the big game that counted (Parma). Against Liverpool Inter were much too defensive minded, you can't blame the philosophy on Zlatan! He played poorly for the stretch where he was PLAYING INJURED. It is funny because on Juve forums I am sure Chiellini gets ALL the credit, and Zlatan playing injured is forgotten!

mexican_azzurri
08 Jun 08, 06:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2VLkXiCUT8

Ibra.....:D

camdenyards1
11 Jun 08, 01:04
what a fantastic goal today!!!! If he's on, Sweden are going to go far in this tournament.

lonewolf19
11 Jun 08, 01:08
Heard he score a fantastic strike!!
any replays available?

mexican_azzurri
11 Jun 08, 02:07
Great goal! and he is not 100%....:D

Il Capitano will not ask for a better deal.

Of course not...he never make rumours or scandals for money.

Alex de Large
11 Jun 08, 02:11
So Torres is still better than Ibrahimovic? wahahahahahahaha.

La Bling
11 Jun 08, 02:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2VLkXiCUT8

Ibra.....:D

That is a great commercial. It was always on during Champions League.

A.l.i
11 Jun 08, 10:42
Great goal considering that he was playing at 70 % and got kicked in the nuts by Karagounis as well. :D

If he shines throughout, Sweden will go far. Am anxious to see him against Spain.

Alex de Large
11 Jun 08, 13:46
He will, Spain defense suck.. Marchena.. oh god.

tonyloo
11 Jun 08, 15:45
I dont think he will shine against Spain. I have a feeling this will look like the Greece v Sweden game, the difference is, Sweden will look like Greece.

lonewolf19
12 Jun 08, 06:10
Ibra: Spain Play The Way I Like

Ibrahimovic, who is the highest-paid striker in the world, is a scoring-machine at club level but with his national team he hadn't scored a single goal since October 2005.

However, since his sensational strike in the 2-0 win over Greece on Tuesday, the 26-year-old's confidence has increased a great deal, and the striker was delighted "for having won the match, and for the three points, because that's the main thing."

He said: "It was a good start, but not only for me. It was good for the whole team. We wanted the three points and it was something important for us, and for the whole country, because with this our confidence increases looking ahead to the next match, in which we will try to do the same."

Ibrahimovic insists he won't be happy with a draw in Innsbruck against Spain on Saturday, but declared that "the whole world knows how strong" Luis Aragones' side are.

"For me, they are one of the favourites to win the tournament," he said. "I saw part of their match (against Russia), they won 4-1 and you could see they played great football, very technical, it was the way I like to play. But when we play against them, of course we will do our best to win the match.

"We never confront a match with the intention to draw. We always go for the win. After that, what happens, happens."

rockball
12 Jun 08, 06:56
Maybe he would tell Moratti and Mourinho to go for Villa.

A.l.i
12 Jun 08, 08:57
Don't think so, just see Villa's price tag.

cloudq
12 Jun 08, 12:47
which doubled overnight against russia