PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

ronaldinhiano
15 Nov 08, 23:50
Ibra needs consistency to win the ballon d'or, he has the physical, mental and everything else needed abilities to be double the best player in the world. Most of the other best players (Messi, Ronaldo, Kaka...) have at least something missing, he is very complete.

I believe he will win one of the next two ballon d'ors after this one, Mou will make sure he is consistent.

On the other hand, congratz Ibra, incredible game tonight, played with Palermo's defense like it was sony play-station on the second half, and a great shot at 90th minute, too bad he didnt get a hat-trick of bombs!first of all GREAT goal by I'mahomobitch. :)

But about the bold part: Zlatan has things missing too. When he's not scoring the goal-of-the-week, he is a very average finisher....AND he's a slow runner.....he couldn't catch either of Kaka, CR7 or Messi if they gave him a head start and hopped the rest of the way. Out of all the names mentioned I think Messi has the most complete game...if his relative frailty and understandable limited aerial game is ignored. Kaka isn't good at free kicks and CR7 is an average passer.

When on song either one of them could claim to be the best (naturally I'd choose Kaka :D ) But in all honesty and fairness CR7 deserves the golden ball and any other accolades for last season.

nutcracker
15 Nov 08, 23:59
I wouldn't give golden ball to CR7 even if he had 40 goals in 20 matches just becouse he is a cheater and has a tendency to dive.

Bes
16 Nov 08, 00:56
Ibra v Palermo - Short Comp (http://www.4shared.com/file/71663192/88ea89d9/Ibra_v_Palermo.html?dirPwdVerified=23c74126)

Azzkikr
16 Nov 08, 02:04
I can see Zamparini scolding Fontana for the freekick goal, really really poor goalkeeping. The shot might be powerfull, but was still right in the middle of goal. Perhaps the old man was afraid of the ball.

Any decent keeper would have reacted and boxed it away.

brehme1989
16 Nov 08, 02:42
Any decent keeper would have reacted and boxed it away.

Probably break an arm in attempt as well

rockball
16 Nov 08, 04:05
I think Messi has the most complete game...if his relative frailty and understandable limited aerial game is ignored. Kaka isn't good at free kicks and CR7 is an average passer.

Messi has the most complete game :wth:
Add his poor right foot as well to the list.

Ignore Zlatan's poor finishing and you have the most complete game ;)

Azzkikr
16 Nov 08, 08:47
Probably break an arm in attempt as well

Yea, if the keeper was suffering from OI.

Its a leather ball, not a steel cannonball...

La Brujita
16 Nov 08, 09:10
Of course it's very natural to react to a 124km/h ball that's about 18 meters far away from goal.

If you apply simple physics (and excuse me for talking all nerdy) the ball had a speed of 34 m/s.

Anyway the bottom line is the ball reached the goal in about 2 seconds, how the fuck is he going react?

Finally physics studying has paid off in real life :lol:

cloudq
16 Nov 08, 09:42
man, we should stop ibra from taking shots inside the box and force him to do trick shots and impossible drives from everywhere else

Handoyo
16 Nov 08, 10:12
Of course it's very natural to react to a 124km/h ball that's about 18 meters far away from goal.

If you apply simple physics (and excuse me for talking all nerdy) the ball had a speed of 34 m/s.

Anyway the bottom line is the ball reached the goal in about 2 seconds, how the fuck is he going react?

Impressive mathematics, although if your calculation of 34 m/s is correct (I didn't check it), then the ball would have reached the goal in 0.5 seconds instead of 2. :) Time = Distance / Speed and I believe the distance should be around 17-18 m from goal.

Ziyad
16 Nov 08, 10:13
Basically Fontana blinks,Ibra scores..

brehme1989
16 Nov 08, 10:16
Pretty much :lol: And Azz wants him to change position, jump and extent his arms in literally a blink of an eye

Karim
16 Nov 08, 10:27
124 km/h
that's freakin massive

UEFA once said Adri scored a 100+ km/h free kick

And then you have that guy guy from Sporting Lisbon

Ziyad
16 Nov 08, 10:34
124 km/h
that's freakin massive

UEFA once said Adri scored a 100+ km/h free kick

And then you have that guy guy from Sporting Lisbon

Adri actually had a 120+ shot hit the bar against Roma if i remember correctly..

Karim
16 Nov 08, 10:38
I remember one against Chievo against Fontana in the 2005-2006 in San Siro, at a time when he was struggling.

Handoyo
16 Nov 08, 11:20
Adri had a 144 km/h shot that hits the bar in a 1-1 draw against Palermo at the Meazza on September 2004.

Karim
16 Nov 08, 11:57
I know that hell of a shot
It says here 139 km/h
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlxIz6samUw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO49XT9OK1M&feature=related

Ehsan
16 Nov 08, 12:25

Your post has inspired me to do a little more work on this amazing shot. You made a little mistake which will show you that the shot is even more impressive. The flight time is actually 0.523 seconds.

First, taking into consideration all your physics and math, we need to a little geometry and simplify it on a 2D field. A little online applet helped me come up with the following:

The fixed variables are what interest us more. We position the players... Fontana at 2 feet in front of center goal, and Zlatan 59 feet away (18 meters - or 2 yards outside of the 18 yard line) and 7 feet to the right of the centerline, approximated from the penalty area arc. The distances and positions are approximated to the best of my ability using online reports and watching slow motion replays.

By the way the ball appears to be moving towards the middle of the goal in higher cameras, which is due to it moving upwards. If you search for a camera angle behind the goal you will see that it is shot to Fontana's right side.

The ball speed as calculated by the pitch radars was 124km/h, or 113 feet per second.

To conclude this first part, remembering that we are still on a 2D plane, we use a straight shooting angle. Although in reality the ball curved upwards, it is sufficient to indicate the planer angle for this part.

Also for the sake of this exercise, acceleration in negligible as the speed of the ball appears relatively constant in a compressed timeframe.

http://i37.tinypic.com/o92sec.gif

One important variable remains to be set by us, so that we can determine the "required" speed for Fontana to save the shot. This is the reaction time, and we need some neuroscience to fill it in.

The human reaction time (in reaction to sudden stimuli) ranges from 160 to 200 milliseconds. In a test measured in 14 nerve cells over 717 experiments, the average reaction time for an expected stimuli was 165 milliseconds. That means if you put your finger to a flame, even though you know you will get burnt, it will still take 165 for the signals from your brain to tell your finger to move away, and that does not include muscle reaction time.

For Fontana, we are going to assume that he was in his top mental condition and anticipated the shot exactly where it went. We will give him 150 milliseconds reaction time.

http://i35.tinypic.com/2m7i4pw.gif

Having entered all the variables, we can now see that the required speed in order to "touch" the ball is 19.25 feet per second.

Now that we have this important number, let's take a look at the ball geometry to consider the force need by Fontana to stop Zlatan's shot.

We assume the mass of the football to be 400g (The lowest mass in regulation football, again giving Fontana the benefit of the doubt). We also assume an average spin of 10 rev/s, and this will allow us to calculate the Lift Force on the ball.

Lift Force = 1/2 x Air Density x Ball Velocity squared x Ball Reference Areas x Lift Coefficient

Plugging the above into a calculator using our speed of 124km/h and the known dimensions of a 400g soccer ball, we calculate Lift Force to be 3.7 N. This in turn would allow the ball height to deviate by up to 4 feet from it's expected path, during a 522.6 millisecond flight. Watching the replay confirms that it went something like this:

http://i37.tinypic.com/w3atv.jpg

The conclusion of the above is simple. While the calculations were long, we can assume the ball was shot halfway up, and take the midpoint of 0 to 4 feet lift to be 2 feet of lift. So Fontana had to move 2 feet up in 0.523 seconds. That's 3.824 feet per second upwards. While this seems low, remember that he has gravity pulling at him at 32 feet per second.

Finally, back to simple physics and the calculation of the force of the ball. Force is there, whether we are dealing with a rubber ball or a cannon ball, and force can break your arm, even if you are dealing with a cotton ball (if the mass is there, of course).

F = m x a.

Unfortunately we need the acceleration (I say unfortunately because I hate doing calculus... v = sqrt(v02 + 2a(delta x)) which will give us a once we plug in v) I'll just simplify this using a = v/t which is 34.4m/s by 0.5224 s = 65.85 m/s^2

mass (m) = 400 gram = 0.4 kilogram
acceleration (a) = 65.85 meter/second^2 = 65.85 meter/second^2

force (F) = 26.34 newton

Working backwards we want to find out how fast Fontana's arm has to move. I'll give him an athletic 4kg arm, so calculating back we get about 22 feet per second (which using force equations gives us 26.8224 newton... beating the ball)

Now to put it all together.

From part one we got a 2D plane speed of 19.25 feet per second.
From part two we got a height velocity of 3.824 feet per second.
From part three we got 22 feet per second.

Because I don't want to do vector math I'm just going to add these up to 45 feet per second. That's 13.7 meters per second.

Now let's put it all into perspective.

At his peak, Michael Johnson was 10 meters per second fast. That's in a running position.

There is no way that Fontana could have moved at 13 meters per second, especially since he was in a still condition when the kick was taken. Even if he had moved before the ball was shot - even if he touched it - he still wouldn't have enough force to repel it, and it would've hit his hand and went in.

In conclusion: It was physically impossible for any human being on earth to have blocked Zlatan's shot :)

[Unless of course they were lucky enough to jump exactly where the ball went before he shot it, but then we'd need another long post about probability theory and statistics, to show that winning the lottery is more likely... maybe next time ;)]

Forza ragazzi
16 Nov 08, 12:38
Seriously; best post in 2008 :star:

Adam
16 Nov 08, 12:55
Jesus, that's some post!:lol: I'm no expert at math but that looks accurate to me.:thumbsup:

One thing I really liked about Ibra's game yesterday is that he took a lot of shots. You don't see that from him very often, he usually prefers to pass it instead. I hope he continues with this because when he tried to get past his defender or create space to shoot he did so with ease.

He weighed the situations well too. I don't think even once his shots were the "wrong" option. Maybe on the first goal, but who can complain when you get results like that?

La Brujita
16 Nov 08, 13:18
Dude, do you have physics PhD or something? :D

That's great calculating, I don't know if its correct or not but its damn impressive :D

A.l.i
16 Nov 08, 16:08
Ehsan, you nailed it.

rockball
16 Nov 08, 16:13
It surely is. I am bowled over.

Adam
16 Nov 08, 17:21
It seems he won't be called up for the NT afterall. Good, he needs the rest for Juve.

bjwam4
16 Nov 08, 17:32
Great post! I was gonna follow up on what was previously said by apparently I don't have to.

Khalifa
16 Nov 08, 20:51
Great effort Ehsan.
Azzkicker will still come up with something that belittles Ibra and blames Cambiasso.

Azzkikr
16 Nov 08, 20:59
edit: misread.

K.I.
16 Nov 08, 21:05
The fact that some people here went to great strides and try to make themselves look smart to reply to azzkikr or anyone who disagreed is really hilarious to me.

The ball was hit very strong and fontana could react fast enough for it,that is it really.

Azzkikr
16 Nov 08, 21:14
In conclusion: It was physically impossible for any human being on earth to have blocked Zlatan's shot :)

No its not, Human body movement cant be messured that linear.

Fontana hardly had to move, he basicly just had to adjust slightly to block the shot. When people just have to reposition themselves slightly and not actually move their entire bodymass from one place to another, then even average folks can move way faster than what you calculated. On top of that Fontana is a professional goal keeper, he should have above normal both physical and mental reaction time.

If it was that easy, we would see alot of these goals, both on penalties and PK's. But we dont, and there is a reason for that.

Fontana is getting older + he is a complete shite. A decent keeper would have saved it.

achilles
16 Nov 08, 21:27
The ball was coming right for Fontana, so he had his hands right in front of him. The ball curved upwards midflight, and Fontana couldn't react in time. You can't predict that it will curve up like that, if you did, and the ball stays on its original trajectory it would go between your hands, and it would still be a goal. Extremely well struck, both shots from Zlatan, Extraordinary performance from him.

Handoyo
16 Nov 08, 22:40
omgwtfzorbbq Ehsan Einstein

lonewolf19
16 Nov 08, 23:08
omg, I came to this forum thinking I can be away from math and physics then BAM!

Ehsan
17 Nov 08, 05:08
haha thanks for the positive responses guys... It was just a fun exercise not a real dissertation, so take it for what it is. All you need to do is watch the replays to appreciate what Zlatan did. But it's not everyday that we see a 124km shot, so I thought I'd pay homage in my own little way.

kylan05
17 Nov 08, 10:26
Ehsan, thanks for the effort (i know you said it's fun, but still...). Great post.

Azzkikr, come on now. Can't you even give a Credit that for once in a long time, Zlatan didn't shoot it to the moon?

For whatever reason, the wall did crumble right before Fontana's eyes. Something caused that to happen. Could it be cause Palermo players were shocked? Scared by the speed? Whichever. It was a goal.

For once, give Zlatan credit will ya?

Jimmy Page
17 Nov 08, 11:36
Is Azzkicker some sort of Zlatan hater? Or is he just beeing ironic?

josipva
17 Nov 08, 12:01
Is Azzkicker some sort of Zlatan hater? Or is he just beeing ironic?

he isn't Zlatan hater, he pretty much hates everything and sees everything in negative way thats why hes so popular, when you see him praising anyone it happens as rarely as inter winning CL

tonyloo
17 Nov 08, 12:10
he isn't Zlatan hater, he pretty much hates everything and sees everything in negative way thats why hes so popular, when you see him praising anyone it happens as rarely as inter winning CL

Wrong. He praises Milan, Juve and Roma players all the time

Forza ragazzi
17 Nov 08, 19:36
I have to step up to defend Azzkikr here as I think the comments here are misplaced. He does criticize a lot, but he often has a point with his criticism. I don't agree with everything he says, and most recently I don't agree with this critique of Fontana rather than praising Zlatan, but he is not off more often than others.

Be fair although you might feel that he is brutal and does not share your opinion.

Adam
17 Nov 08, 19:59
Zlatan just made history in Swedish football as he is now the only player to have won the Swedish Golden ball three times.

If feels like a formality but it's still great to see him pick up the award.:)

Jimmy
17 Nov 08, 20:32
If somebody told me two years ago, that I would have a big grin on my face when Zlatan (Zlatan, not Ibra!) would win an award, I would never believe it.

Devious
17 Nov 08, 20:47
Ibracadabra for life baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

lonewolf19
17 Nov 08, 23:23
Good decision. Thank you Lagerback

MILAN - Sweden coaches Lars Lagerback and Roland Andersson have explained through the Swedish FA's website the reasons why Inter's Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Juventus' Olof Mellberg have been taken off the list of players called up for Wednesday's international friendly against Holland in Amsterdam. The communiqué explains that Ibrahimovic and Mellberg asked to be exempted from international duty because of the recent intense fixture programme. In line with this decision, José Mourinho has decided to give Zlatan Ibrahimovic an extra day's rest than the rest of the squad.

tonyloo
18 Nov 08, 09:13
Before the game against Palermo we had our first 1 week break since before the game against Roma.

What happened after 1 week of rest against Roma? 2 goals for Zlatan. What happened after 1 week of rest against Palermo? Another 2 goals.

Mourinho needs to find games to rest him in, or atleast let him start on the bench.

Jonnie_Venom89
18 Nov 08, 12:12
Some pictures from the ceremony?

Ehsan
18 Nov 08, 13:54
Well... he's holding on to his balls...

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn137/r1ooooo/610x-9.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0edM8NOa2E9UG/340x.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0d6fbEq7h78Ei/340x.jpg

lonewolf19
18 Nov 08, 14:23
Damn he looks scary, like a Vampire in the third picture

Azzkikr
18 Nov 08, 21:16
Wow, he really has a big mouth, litteraly.

Steven Tyler got nothing on him.

The nose as well, he looks like the joker from batman.

mexican_azzurri
19 Nov 08, 20:47
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0d6fbEq7h78Ei/340x.jpg

Ibracadabra...muajajaja...

Interista nr.1
20 Nov 08, 07:18
Is Azzkicker some sort of Zlatan hater? Or is he just beeing ironic?It's normal for some teens to be angry at all world.

kylan05
20 Nov 08, 10:20
Zlatan :heart: never forgets where he came from.

PS: And I love that big nose ;)

Adam
20 Nov 08, 16:10
Thursday 20 November, 2008
Blog: Bewitched by Ibra
Are Inter running the risk of becoming Ibra-addicted? Giovanni Spinella takes a look at the side which may just be a one-man team

Every once in a generation a big club finds a world-class player who ties himself inextricably to that side’s colours. By dint of talent, commitment and skill, that individual becomes the team’s symbol.

Napoli had Diego Maradona, Arsenal Thierry Henry, Manchester United Eric Cantona and Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Michel Platini and Alex Del Piero, Roma Francesco Totti. In three short years, Zlatan Ibrahimovic has become that guy for Inter.

Far more than Ronaldo or Adriano ever could, Ibra has captured the hearts and the imaginations of Inter’s tifosi and of football lovers everywhere. The goals he manages to create out of thin air, the plays he invents, the moves he makes on the pitch all bewitch fans and opponents alike.

When such a person appears, the club inevitably starts to shape itself around him, with players chosen to complement their star and give him the room necessary to work his magic.

But such a policy is risky. Football today can submit players to a gruelling succession of games and the ace, like anyone, will need a break. When that happens, the team can suddenly reveal unexpected weaknesses. If the side’s engine gives way, the entire mechanism grinds to a halt.

This is the danger Inter are in today. Ibrahimovic has played almost every game so far this season and even his endurance isn’t limitless. But more importantly, Inter are showing a dearth of top-class talent to play alongside him.

Adriano has once again failed, Hernan Crespo has barely even seen the pitch, nor has Mario Balotelli. Julio Cruz, Inter’s gardener, is a reliable striker but Inter have yet to confirm that they want to keep him on, undermining his confidence.

Not only that, but with Ricardo Quaresma’s difficulties in adapting to Serie A and Luis Figo’s injury, it’s up to the Swede to carry the side on his large shoulders. So far Ibra has been doing so admirably. Inter on are on a victory-induced high, embellished by Zlatan’s spectacular goals.

But for how long can Ibra last? Inter supporters are obviously hoping at least as long as the big game against Juventus on Saturday. But when Zlatan finally has to pause, the Nerazzurri might discover that all highs must end in an inevitable crash.

Pretty much spot on really. For us to be a team rather than a one man army the likes of Adriano, Balotelli, Quaresma and Mancini have to step up a lot more.

minterke
20 Nov 08, 16:52
How can Adriano and Balotelli step up if they don't play? Ridiculous statement.

This can only be blamed on Mourinho. We were deemed of being a one-man team with Mancio, which is why we brought in Mourinho to make us more of a unit.

Adam
20 Nov 08, 17:45
When they have played all 4 of them has had mixed performances if you ask me. Too mixed for my liking. Adriano had done the best I suppose but he has shown to be too unprofessional to make it under Mourinho.

Ilkinio
20 Nov 08, 17:46
Mike, why you don't blame Adriano and Balotelli? Those two never stepped up.

A.l.i
20 Nov 08, 18:11
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0edM8NOa2E9UG/340x.jpg

He can't beat Jack Nicholson's smile though.

K.I.
20 Nov 08, 18:22
I dont understand whats the big problem of us relying on ibra? lol he is our player and he is our best player...he is supposed to make the differance and give us the edge and he is the one who is supposed to stand out. Ibra doesnt play well all the time and with sweden you can see the differance between a team with players like inter and a team with no midfield.

ronaldinhiano
21 Nov 08, 00:32
Another reason to hate I'mahomobitch (http://www.goal.com/en/news/593/juventus/2008/11/20/974358/blanc-ibras-choice-to-leave-juventus) :redface: Look I know this might be a bit distasteful....especially coming from me being a Milanista and so on....but Zlatan is really shit....As a player he is brilliant and phenomenal but c'mon this is the guy that aimed tae kwon do kicks at Chivu before you bought him even though they were team mates. Van Der Vaart hates him as well.

Your mouths may well be cad-welded to his dick atm and rightly so because of the stunning performances he's put in....but one day he's going to turn his back on Inter like he did with Juve and join madrid or Che$ki or some new gloryhunting club and act like he's been supporting them since he was a foetus. Then when he's on the other side his arrogance will certainly piss you off ...but not as much as his cynical almost evil tackles on other players.

I don't hate all Inter players. In fact I appreciate the majority of them, but this guy is pure shit. It was almost poetic justice that he started at juve who were at the time evil personified :yuck:

nutcracker
21 Nov 08, 00:53
but one day he's going to turn his back on Inter like he did with Juve and join madrid or Che$ki or some new gloryhunting club and act like he's been supporting them since he was a foetus.

Dude, wtf are you talking about? There is even an interview with him when he was still at Malmo and he was telling that Inter is his favourite team since always. Shut the hell up man if you don't know shit what you're talking about.

lonewolf19
21 Nov 08, 01:03
Alright big man, I hope you are well rested and energized.
We need you to be on top of your game again

Ilkinio
21 Nov 08, 01:13
I'm pretty sure that u r just sore that Galliani missed out on Ibra.

Handoyo
21 Nov 08, 01:54
Another reason to hate I'mahomobitch (http://www.goal.com/en/news/593/juventus/2008/11/20/974358/blanc-ibras-choice-to-leave-juventus) :redface: Look I know this might be a bit distasteful....especially coming from me being a Milanista and so on....but Zlatan is really shit....As a player he is brilliant and phenomenal but c'mon this is the guy that aimed tae kwon do kicks at Chivu before you bought him even though they were team mates. Van Der Vaart hates him as well.

Your mouths may well be cad-welded to his dick atm and rightly so because of the stunning performances he's put in....but one day he's going to turn his back on Inter like he did with Juve and join madrid or Che$ki or some new gloryhunting club and act like he's been supporting them since he was a foetus. Then when he's on the other side his arrogance will certainly piss you off ...but not as much as his cynical almost evil tackles on other players.

I don't hate all Inter players. In fact I appreciate the majority of them, but this guy is pure shit. It was almost poetic justice that he started at juve who were at the time evil personified :yuck:
1) If you want your opinion to be taken seriously by your rival fans, they do not only have to be sensible but you have to post with at least some respect. I'm a homo bitch, cad-welded to his dick, who is going to listen to you when your posts are littered with all this childish shit?

2) If he was a glory hunter, he'd have joined Milan because at that time, you were stronger than us and we are the perennial loser. (Despite your points penalty or our Coppa Italia glories)

3) If, after a few years, he decides to leave us for another club just like Sheva did to you, I'd be happy to let him go. Only deluded, blinded fans think that Ibra is as much as an Interisti as we are. Perhaps this is the reason why most Milanisti found it hard to let Sheva go. ;)

4) He was an asshole, and if you went through our archive, you'd notice that most of us think that way. But he has matured since and you don't see anymore of those antics since he joined us.

minterke
21 Nov 08, 03:21
Mike, why you don't blame Adriano and Balotelli? Those two never stepped up.

Balotelli's 18 years old. I hope you know how stupid you sound right now. And Adri did step up, but he fucked up and wasn't given another chance.

Wtf are you talking about? Ibra didn't wanna play in Serie B for a bunch of cheating pieces of shit...did that ever cross your mind.

Zambrotta would be pure shit to you then too, I assume.

Handoyo
21 Nov 08, 03:27
Zambrotta would be pure shit to you then too, I assume.
That's true, how can I forget that :lol:

Alex de Large
21 Nov 08, 04:01
No, Zambrotta is no mercenary, he loves Milan, dont you see.

lonewolf19
21 Nov 08, 05:47
and of course Milan loves him as well.
Milan would love to have Ibra too when Ibra turns 45

Ilkinio
21 Nov 08, 07:44
Mike, i just don't like these dumb critique of Ibra. Dude, he became true leader of our team, despite his personality, despite his character. FFS, don't u remember how he let Adriano take penalty, just to give him some confidence. That's an example of true leader and try team-player.

How can Adriano and Balotelli step up if they don't play? Ridiculous statement.

This can only be blamed on Mourinho. We were deemed of being a one-man team with Mancio, which is why we brought in Mourinho to make us more of a unit.

How come is this Mourinho's bad? He can't nurse Adriano, u know.

Yep, right know we depend a lot on Ibra, but every team depends on it's big players. Pool underachieves when Torres/Gerrard are out of form. Same with Messi/Xavi and Barca.

Our problem is that, we don't have that second player. But it's not Mourinho's guilt. Nobody stepped up, so he is building team around Ibra. Logical choice, good choice. Whatever gets u W is good.

addo
21 Nov 08, 10:27
Swedens biggest newspaper is running a webtv article on Zlatans freekickgoal..

Saying a physicsprofessor calculated that no human could have saved it.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/webbtv/sport/laulcalling/article3822745.ab

Maybe that "Physicsprofessor" is Ehsan? haha

tonyloo
21 Nov 08, 10:40
Swedens biggest newspaper is running a webtv article on Zlatans freekickgoal..

Saying a physicsprofessor calculated that no human could have saved it.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/webbtv/sport/laulcalling/article3822745.ab

Maybe that "Physicsprofessor" is Ehsan? haha

It was, they show the actual post.

Jimmy Page
21 Nov 08, 11:04
I wouldnt call it Swedens biggest newspaper, but its fairly big. Rather embarising that they look for news here

Adam
21 Nov 08, 11:29
It is Swedens biggest paper, by far actually. And I wouldn't be surprised if it spreads from them to goal.com to calciomercato etc. It always does... That post will be legendary by the end of the week.

Well done, Ehsan.:star:

Jimmy Page
21 Nov 08, 11:44
They are? Hmm my bad

The_Emperor
21 Nov 08, 12:11
Depends if you count Metro, which is bigger, but isn't Swedish just being published here as well.

Also aftonbladet isn't really as serious as other newspapers it's more entertaining than informative. So some news over there should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Nonetheless, quite amusing to see Ehsans post there:D

Suneet
21 Nov 08, 13:43
Brilliant Ehsan. Now all of us will become famous :D

Jimmy
21 Nov 08, 14:02
They sorta make fun of it though. But nonetheless, pretty cool to see that journalists in Sweden keeps track of forums too.

Ehsan didn't get any credit, nor this forum though. They just took the post and explained what it was, without giving a source. That was pretty crappy.

Hammoudi
21 Nov 08, 15:52
They sorta make fun of it though. But nonetheless, pretty cool to see that journalists in Sweden keeps track of forums too.

Ehsan didn't get any credit, nor this forum though. They just took the post and explained what it was, without giving a source. That was pretty crappy.

Hmm, so it's no joke that they used Dr. Ehsan's post and analysis without crediting him or us?

If that is true, then we can sue them or something. We can get good publicity, it can be a classic law text book case since the lines of plaigarism have been blurred with the internet. I smell money, Han?

szasza02
21 Nov 08, 17:23
Hmm, so it's no joke that they used Dr. Ehsan's post and analysis without crediting him or us?

If that is true, then we can sue them or something. We can get good publicity, it can be a classic law text book case since the lines of plaigarism have been blurred with the internet. I smell money, Han?

I say Dr. Ehsan should go for it^!^^

Jimmy
21 Nov 08, 18:49
Indeed, Hamed. They just said that they have come across an analysis of the incident. They don't mention where, they make the URL blurry when they show the post. And then one of the panel says it's made by a "Pshychiprofessor" and give the rolleyes and a chuckle.

I tend to meet Robert Laul who is the person behind this program at times, so maybe I should serve him with a lawsuit? :D

ronaldinhiano
21 Nov 08, 19:55
1) If you want your opinion to be taken seriously by your rival fans, they do not only have to be sensible but you have to post with at least some respect. I'm a homo bitch, cad-welded to his dick, who is going to listen to you when your posts are littered with all this childish shit?

2) If he was a glory hunter, he'd have joined Milan because at that time, you were stronger than us and we are the perennial loser. (Despite your points penalty or our Coppa Italia glories)

3) If, after a few years, he decides to leave us for another club just like Sheva did to you, I'd be happy to let him go. Only deluded, blinded fans think that Ibra is as much as an Interisti as we are. Perhaps this is the reason why most Milanisti found it hard to let Sheva go. ;)

4) He was an asshole, and if you went through our archive, you'd notice that most of us think that way. But he has matured since and you don't see anymore of those antics since he joined us. As I told you many times Han...much of my expressions are tongue-in-cheek. I am a guy of principles.....if something is WRONG no matter what colour of his jersey is- it's wrong....and strikers who try to intimidate defenders by trying to damage them intentionally (the same applies for players in any other position) are the worst scum in the game.

As for $heva...many of us have no love for him because of the way he betrayed Milan. I am not a big Zambrotta fan either and never wanted him playing for us. But I was happy when there was no I'mahomobitch in the squad. Everytime a Milanista does something that is blatnetly wrong I will always condemn. But you continue hating me as much as you want. When Ibra builds up a HUGE fanbase and then breaks their heart- remember I told you so. I'm done because my intent is not to knock arguably your biggest hero I simply wanted to voice my opinion on zlatan. Funny I never heard you complain when I praise Balotelli. RQ Adriano or Crespo

Suneet
21 Nov 08, 20:10
Indeed, Hamed. They just said that they have come across an analysis of the incident. They don't mention where, they make the URL blurry when they show the post. And then one of the panel says it's made by a "Pshychiprofessor" and give the rolleyes and a chuckle.

I tend to meet Robert Laul who is the person behind this program at times, so maybe I should serve him with a lawsuit? :D

Just make him post Mr. Ehsan's name and the website....

Forza ragazzi
21 Nov 08, 20:39
Ehsan :star: :D

Laul: Du är en idiot!

Really disrespectful of the Swedes not to give credits.

Luka
21 Nov 08, 20:45
haha thanks for the positive responses guys... It was just a fun exercise not a real dissertation, so take it for what it is. All you need to do is watch the replays to appreciate what Zlatan did. But it's not everyday that we see a 124km shot, so I thought I'd pay homage in my own little way.
I think you're purely in pole position to post of the year award man.

That was one hell of a post!!!!

And as for you becoming famous, that's kinda lame, and I would even say rude, for some media to take what you wrote, without even reffering to you. I am not angry they didn't reffer to forzainterforums, because that's hardly our accomplishment of your analysis. But the fact they didn't say who spent time to make calculations, and conclusions, is really scandalous.

And if they came here and saw your post, I'm sure they are reading ours opinions too, so let me just tell this person who is reading our posts, and who gave them your post:

You're an asshole.

Our problem is that, we don't have that second player. But it's not Mourinho's guilt. Nobody stepped up, so he is building team around Ibra. Logical choice, good choice. Whatever gets u W is good.
And a mystery solved - The article was bullshit, and since, nobody there can think logicaly when it comes to Inter, we get this BS.

I wonder, if we would have Messi too, would they call us Ibra-Messi team, and wonder, if we would be fucked if they got injured ?

The tactic is good. Maicon, Maxwell, Quaresma, Mancini, SuperMario, all those players have chances to shine. It's not our fault some of them are just not steping up, and Ibra playing magnificently at the moment.

minterke
21 Nov 08, 21:01
Tomorow is a huge day for Zlatan. Sure he can score backheels against Chievo and rockets against Palermo, but big games are where he is criticized the most...especially against Juventus. If Zlatan really believes he should be a candidate for the Ballon D'Or he has to prove it tomorow.

Jimmy
21 Nov 08, 21:02
Laul just gave the link to our forum in his blog. Good start, but I've told him to give credit where it's due.

Suneet
21 Nov 08, 21:32
You're an asshole.

Yeah, just in case that person missed it. :D

Tekeo
21 Nov 08, 23:02
I tend to meet Robert Laul who is the person behind this program at times, so maybe I should serve him with a lawsuit? :D0.o you actually meet him? Is he as much an idiot as he appears to be? I consider him to be a horrible journalist personally :P. But yeah serve him with the lawsuit.

Jimmy
21 Nov 08, 23:13
Actually, he's a very timid person who doesn't say much. So is Erik Niva. The big journalists doesn't say much. The funniest was Wegerup who is lost wherever she is. :D

FI is copyrighted though, so what they have done is against the law. But who the phuck will press charges? :D

What sucks is that we were given the window for Ehsan to get interviewed and explain his theory and analysis, but they didn't ask, and went along and copied a copyrighted site. Ridiculous.

La Brujita
21 Nov 08, 23:14
I really don't get people criticise Zlatan for being horrible against JuBe.

He only played one official game against them, and was being hit by the Chilleni numerous time, while the referee was standing there pretending to be blind.

Zlatan isn't the worst player in big matches, he just doesn't deliver ALL big matches.

Suneet
22 Nov 08, 07:10

He only played one official game against them, and was being hit by the Chilleni numerous time, while the referee was standing there pretending to be blind.

Zlatan isn't the worst player in big matches, he just doesn't deliver ALL big matches.

Finally. Someone said what really happened.

But Bruj, haters here will pickup and forget anything that supports their hate. Chiellini was worse than Matrix that day.

CafeCordoba
22 Nov 08, 08:48
Finally. Someone said what really happened.

But Bruj, haters here will pickup and forget anything that supports their hate. Chiellini was worse than Matrix that day.

Yep, Chiellini was the prick of the day, but the referee just allowed him to do everything. I'm getting sick of watching defenders allowed to do anything against Zlatan just because he's so big, strong and skilled.

Ehsan
22 Nov 08, 08:51

If only my physics professors could see this... he'd regret ever failing me for Physics 102 :P

It's good that they didn't take the post seriously, but they should have really given credit to the forum. Publicity will be good for this place, but on the other hand it's good to know we are famous enough to be read by journalists.

I'd really like to see Zlatan perform today like we've seen him in the past few games. Nothing more really, just show the same level he has played against bologna/roma/palermo, and get rid of the stigma that he sucks at big games.

Luka
22 Nov 08, 09:46

The funny thing about it, is comparisons to Cristina.

She is a small game gal, and yet nobody is saying that, not in England, not in anywhere. But Zlatan is, and the reason is simple. When Cristina doesn't shine on big stage it is ok, because Man Utd won league, and CL last year, but when Zlatan didn't deliver, it was suddenly all his fault.

What I mean, is that, if Zlatan stayed the way he is, and yet we would win CL, he would suddenly become favourite to win Golden Ball. This is how ridiculous european media are.

Ajesh
22 Nov 08, 15:24
True. Cristina was in a better team overall and that quality pushed manu in the Big matches when she couldnt make her mark.

Thats the only difference.

Devious
22 Nov 08, 20:32
Such a couple of wasted chances by Ibra.. but he did ok overall.

Handoyo
22 Nov 08, 20:33
He really is hopeless when it comes to finishing.

But still, we know that it was never his best quality, don't we? Apart from wasting a couple of guilt-edge chances, had a decent match today.

Suneet
22 Nov 08, 20:52
He did everything but score. Involved in every single move, played as winger, trequarterista,target man, striker.

He should have scored atleast 1 of those 2 chances, though.

Ilkinio
22 Nov 08, 20:58
As i said in the match topic, Chiellini had the game of his life. He was everywhere. On my book, defending is always a notch easier that attacking. So, grande Ibra for his hard work.

La Brujita
22 Nov 08, 21:39
He did great today, made all those spaces and chances. He made fun of Jube's defenders too. It's a shame that he didn't convert any of these chances to a goal.

minterke
22 Nov 08, 21:40
Great performance tonight even with the missed chances. When he plays alongside Adri, Ibra always has that extra space to do what he loves most.

lonewolf19
23 Nov 08, 00:02
Good performance despite the miss and great half assist :)

flexalot
23 Nov 08, 01:57
it is clear he doesn't want to score against his old team

Ilkinio
23 Nov 08, 02:24
Mate, u just don't get Zlatan's character right. He is too ambitious for that.

Luka
23 Nov 08, 08:07
This game is a good sign, that Zlatan can "jinx" his "I'm not a big game playa".

He did great, despite missing those 2 chances. If he would nail at least one of those, he would be probably MOM yesterday for everybody.

But he really was VISABLE, and it was all we wanted from him. He is definetly in great form at the moment. The injury scare is long gone, and forgotten.

Ziyad
23 Nov 08, 08:49
^^ Again he is not a big game player when its an opposing team against Zlatan...

Yesterday he had help and other players taking off the pressure as well.Hence he can perform in big games under the right conditions,which is not be the whole team himself.No player can lift his team over and over when they are marked by three wc players.

Luka
23 Nov 08, 11:41
^^ Again he is not a big game player when its an opposing team against Zlatan...

Yesterday he had help and other players taking off the pressure as well.Hence he can perform in big games under the right conditions,which is not be the whole team himself.No player can lift his team over and over when they are marked by three wc players.
I agree completely, and what you just wrote, doesn't contradict my post at all.

Karim
23 Nov 08, 11:46
He performed well, but missing two clear cut chances like those is not something we would wan tin more important games such as CL final stages

Azzkikr
23 Nov 08, 13:37
This game is a good sign, that Zlatan can "jinx" his "I'm not a big game playa".

How is a good sign? Its the same story as so many other times - he fails to convert huge chances against big teams.

It really doesnt matter how well he plays if he doesnt make assists or goals. Especially yesterday where he had Adriano wrestling with their CB's giving him more space.

Kinda reminded me of the second liverpool game.

Ilkinio
23 Nov 08, 13:48
Come on, it was 2 half-chances. Even Adriano had more, if he turned his headers towards the goal.

tonyloo
23 Nov 08, 13:56
How is a good sign? Its the same story as so many other times - he fails to convert huge chances against big teams.

He fails to convert those big chances against small teams aswell.

"I see what I want to see"

Azzkikr
23 Nov 08, 14:13
You are right about that, he does it against small teams as well.

But that only makes it worse and makes your wet dream about him winning the golden ball even more unrealistic.

owngoal.

Jimmy Page
23 Nov 08, 14:24
Ibra should have scored atleast one goal, but another than that I think he did a very good game. He dribbled when he should, passed when he should and so on. Except scoring, what did Ibra wrong?

Luka
23 Nov 08, 15:19
I thought the problem(main problem) Ibra had with "big" games was that he is invisable, and that he cannot make the difference in the big games, not that he can't convert the chances.

But maybe I'm wrong, and the "term" evolved lol, or maybe, it had to evolve, because otherwise it could mean, the end to the criticizm.

ps. Ibra never was a finisher, and we all knew/know that. It is like saying over and over again, and blasting Zanetti that he is poor with passing, or that Cambiasso is not tall or strong. If Ibra had Crespo finishing, we would have the most complete striker in the history of football. I'm more than happy with what player he is, and what he gives to the team. The problem lately, was that Ibra was made as our main threat, and he shouldn't. Because of that, his poor finishing got emphasied.

tonyloo
23 Nov 08, 15:36
You are right about that, he does it against small teams as well.

But that only makes it worse and makes your wet dream about him winning the golden ball even more unrealistic.

owngoal.

Lay off the crack kiddo. The lie you were trying to spread was that Ibra only misses these chances against "big teams" to take your "Ibra: big game choker" campaign one step further.

It has nothing to do with his performances in big games, it's about his finishing in all games. He has already showed he performs in big games several times if the rest of the team doesnt go in to neanderthal mode.

Azzkikr
23 Nov 08, 16:25
He has played more poor big games than good, i think we all can agree on that.

But i guess its a matter of individual definition on the term "poor performance", in my book a striker isnt a having a great performance if he misses 2x 100% chances and fails to make a real impact despite having a partner in attack who takes most of the fighting with the CB and gives him lots of space. I could really care less how many tricks he can pull of when he cant score the simplest chances.

I know you consider Zlatans liverpool performances absolutely stunning as well, so its pretty pointless having this conversation with you really :howler:

But it really doesnt matter, as long as he cant score on the simplest chances there is no way in hell your wet dream will ever be reality.

Now go cry.

nutcracker
23 Nov 08, 16:51
ps. Ibra never was a finisher, and we all knew/know that. It is like saying over and over again, and blasting Zanetti that he is poor with passing, or that Cambiasso is not tall or strong. If Ibra had Crespo finishing, we would have the most complete striker in the history of football. I'm more than happy with what player he is, and what he gives to the team. The problem lately, was that Ibra was made as our main threat, and he shouldn't. Because of that, his poor finishing got emphasied.

He just needs to practice that more. There is no way he can't learn stuff that 10 year old kids can.

Jimmy Page
23 Nov 08, 17:59
Azzkikr whats your problem dude? Arent you supposed to support the players, especially a player like Zlatan who have done a lot for this club?

Luka
23 Nov 08, 18:04
I see you're new here Jimmy Page.

Don't worry, you'll learn in time, it's pointless to ask him those questions ;)

Hasan
23 Nov 08, 18:31
With a way this boy criticizing everything around him I must ask myself one question, how you can find woman for yourself?

Fat, skinny, boring, talking too much, bad ass, small tits, bad kisser, bad in bad....

Life is full of compromises and nothing is perfect so stop complaining and accept what we have. And we have great striker in Ibrahimović.

I will always accept chick with good tits, nice face and bad ass, you should too my friend or you will stay virgin for a long time.

Adam
23 Nov 08, 18:41
Yeah, don't bother. The general rule is if Ibra doesn't score or assist he's been useless according to Azzkikr. However, if he scores two goals in the scudetto decider "he's done ok". He's very fair and balanced.:lol:

On the other hand, the only thing Adriano needs to do to have done well is step on the pitch, because his presence alone will make the sky open and the light to come down.

K.I.
23 Nov 08, 18:45
What the hell is wrong with criticising a player? People here have been shitting on zanetti lately even though its not true what they say but whatever. People do it here all the time but when you disagree with
someone because he doesn like you fav player all hell breaks lose. Zlatan is a great player but he is far from being a good finisher and being that he is our main striker he shouldnt be wasting chances like he does.

Jimmy Page
23 Nov 08, 19:04
I agree that he should be critcised but although I think he was one of our best players yesterday, but sure he must score atleast one of those chances. But nevertheless, even though he didnt score he hade his finger in most of our attacks and also made an assist, which actually was a bit lucky but still an assist. Ibra doesnt have to score to have a matchwining performens, take the first cl-match against Panathinaikos. Ibra missed a great chance but nevertheless he was our best player that day, with 2 really nice assists. There is very few attackars in the world that can do this, Ibra is one them.

Suneet
23 Nov 08, 19:05
What the hell is wrong with criticising a player? People here have been shitting on zanetti lately even though its not true what they say but whatever. People do it here all the time but when you disagree with
someone because he doesn like you fav player all hell breaks lose. Zlatan is a great player but he is far from being a good finisher and being that he is our main striker he shouldnt be wasting chances like he does.

Without even reading any of Azz's posts we can say that he has simply forgotten everything else Ibra did in the game. Yes he missed to chances, but he was there at the top doing everything possible and he did it well.

Read XL's post again. Ditto for Diego.

K.I.
23 Nov 08, 19:38
I dont need to read anything again, i know he did everything else well no one really argued that, what i am saying is that is finishing is still medicore, finsihing is one of the many things a striker can posses and when it comes to other things, ibra does them excellently and no one really argued.

No one can ever say tha ibra is a bad player or even average, just because i am criticising his finishing doesnt mean i am saying he is bad nor am i saying that he didnt do anything else in the match. We dont have to point out everytime that ibra is a great player aside from finishing, we already know that.

Handoyo
23 Nov 08, 19:47
With a way this boy criticizing everything around him I must ask myself one question, how you can find woman for yourself?

Fat, skinny, boring, talking too much, bad ass, small tits, bad kisser, bad in bad....

Life is full of compromises and nothing is perfect so stop complaining and accept what we have. And we have great striker in Ibrahimović.

I will always accept chick with good tits, nice face and bad ass, you should too my friend or you will stay virgin for a long time.
LEGEND :star:

With regards to Ibra, after the euphoria, I'm just worried that even if he puts in a good performance, if he can't finish and his team fails to help him, ultimately Inter will fail. It may not be Ibra's fault but who cares about individual performance, in the end it's the results that matter.

Last night made me reminisce about a Juve - Real Madrid match which I think also ended 1-0 back in 04/05 or 05/06 where Ibra also played well but missed a few of guilt edge chances.

CafeCordoba
23 Nov 08, 21:53
LEGEND :star:

With regards to Ibra, after the euphoria, I'm just worried that even if he puts in a good performance, if he can't finish and his team fails to help him, ultimately Inter will fail. It may not be Ibra's fault but who cares about individual performance, in the end it's the results that matter.

Last night made me reminisce about a Juve - Real Madrid match which I think also ended 1-0 back in 04/05 or 05/06 where Ibra also played well but missed a few of guilt edge chances.

Yeah, it's a delicate matter. I'm not as harsh as Azzkikr, but Zlatan should finish at least some of those rather easy chances. I say the first effort was quite good, the second was just bad as he shot the ball well wide. He should train more to shoot well while running with the ball. Since it is exactly Zlatan who will get these goalscoring chances most often (since he plays the most).

K.I.
23 Nov 08, 22:01
I personally think that cruz or crespo need to play with zlatan. Zlatan and adriano both are playing well yes but they are both lacking in the goal scoring area,something cruz and crespo (if he ever regains his form) can compensate.

Ilkinio
23 Nov 08, 22:28
Playing Cruz we lose incredible strength of Adriano in front. But, Cruz, Adriano and Zlatan can be interesting in 4-3-3.

K.I.
23 Nov 08, 22:32
I never said we should play adriano, i said adriano and ibra alone wont work because both of them arent scoring enough at the moment.

Ilkinio
23 Nov 08, 22:40
I know :) I'm just thinking that Cruz is the player that should have good service. There are 2 variants of good service: Wingers/WB or Midfielders. When opponent closes in their defensive third Midfielders can hardly do anything, all hope are on Wingers/WBs. But right now Wingers are pathetic and WBs are not so good at crossing. So, we need smth else.

And yesterday's game showed us that this "smth else" is strength and stamina. So, we need both Adriano and Ibra playing.

La Brujita
23 Nov 08, 22:52
We should always start Cruz with Ibra. You'll never know when Adriano will pull an Adriano. :D
(Signature as a reminder.)

Handoyo
24 Nov 08, 02:38
Yeah, it's a delicate matter. I'm not as harsh as Azzkikr, but Zlatan should finish at least some of those rather easy chances. I say the first effort was quite good, the second was just bad as he shot the ball well wide. He should train more to shoot well while running with the ball. Since it is exactly Zlatan who will get these goalscoring chances most often (since he plays the most).
Agreed. Remember how Capello used to train Ibra to shot from anywhere on the pitch? It certainly has paid dividend since he has scored some crackers and I just hope Mourinho gave Zlatan a special training on finishing, individually if necessary.

lonewolf19
24 Nov 08, 04:34
Agree with everyone. Zlatan really needs to take those 1 on 1 chances. or at least pass it off the his partner strikers who is only a couple of step behind him.

Alex de Large
24 Nov 08, 12:18
I remember his finishing was much better last season.

Luka
24 Nov 08, 12:45
On the other hand, the only thing Adriano needs to do to have done well is step on the pitch, because his presence alone will make the sky open and the light to come down.
:D:D:D

People here have been shitting on zanetti lately even though its not true what they say but whatever.
It's not that Khaled, it's pure observation. And nobody will ever bash, or shit over Zanetti, because he is an icon of this club, and there is nothing he could do on the field to change that. But the facts, are the facts, and we can't be blind to them, either.

Devious
25 Nov 08, 20:54
Zlatan could make it to my top 3 Inter players if he stops his bitching and shouting at his team mates in an embarrassing way that affects negativly on the team spirit.

This way he will neevr be a responsible leader or even a mature football player who respects his team mates and incourage them even if the did mistakes.

He is a world class and most talanted striker Ive ever seen, but at Inter morals should be first.. and Ibra has so much work to be done.

Ilkinio
25 Nov 08, 21:06
Only person he cried to is Quaresma. Can't blame Ibra for that :D

Ziyad
26 Nov 08, 06:21
Only person he cried to is Quaresma. Can't blame Ibra for that :D

No he actually did it to Cruz as well...Whether it is justified or not i dont like it.It takes away of the team.To his credit he has been looking better in that sense.I hope its not just because we are winning.

Suneet
26 Nov 08, 14:44
Zlatan could make it to my top 3 Inter players if he stops his bitching and shouting at his team mates in an embarrassing way that affects negativly on the team spirit.

This way he will neevr be a responsible leader or even a mature football player who respects his team mates and incourage them even if the did mistakes.

He is a world class and most talanted striker Ive ever seen, but at Inter morals should be first.. and Ibra has so much work to be done.

So Zlatan should turn into Zanetti?

Seriously, people should stop expecting the likes of C.Ron, Ibra turning into priests.... Their sheer arrogance is why they are among the best in the world. It is a big part of their game.

Adam
26 Nov 08, 15:22
What's the problem here? Every one of our attacking players complain when they don't get the passes they want.

Is it that he shouts at teammates? That I can agree he shouldn't do but on the other side of that coin, recently he's hardly done it and don't know if it's coincidental but we've looked extremely complacent. Sometimes players need to be barked at, including Ibra.

Devious
27 Nov 08, 07:32
So Zlatan should turn into Zanetti?

Seriously, people should stop expecting the likes of C.Ron, Ibra turning into priests.... Their sheer arrogance is why they are among the best in the world. It is a big part of their game.

I dont want him to turn into Zanetti, at least I want him to turn into a C.Ron.. he`s got better moral than Ibra does as a fact.

Ibra keep blamming everyone for EVERY SINGLE missed pass, he never incourage nor cheers for his team mates, and on the other hand when he wasts those easy chances (like in Juve game) no one goes on bitching on him, and he doesnt even learn.

I dont expect him to get anybetter regarding the attitude. and mostly to blam for this would be the coach, because the coach`s attitude is somehow similar to Ibra`s.

Nothing is perfect though, cant complain.

A.l.i
27 Nov 08, 12:56
Ibra keep blamming everyone for EVERY SINGLE missed pass, he never incourage nor cheers for his team mates, and on the other hand when he wasts those easy chances (like in Juve game) no one goes on bitching on him, and he doesnt even learn.

Good point.

The_Emperor
27 Nov 08, 13:02
What's the problem here? Every one of our attacking players complain when they don't get the passes they want.

Is it that he shouts at teammates? That I can agree he shouldn't do but on the other side of that coin, recently he's hardly done it and don't know if it's coincidental but we've looked extremely complacent. Sometimes players need to be barked at, including Ibra.

This.
Too bad everyone seems to be afraid to shout at him. Imo, he needs someone to do that from time to time so he wakes up.

Cro Nerazzurro
01 Dec 08, 12:49
I think its time to rest Ibra cause, or at least sub him sometimes. He aint untouchable, and in last few games he offten didnt do anything good.
Ppl are blind of some tricks he does, but he did more bad then good things in last games, apartfrom that Palermo game.

All credits to him, he is world class, but he needs rest and critics too, just like everyone.

Jimmy Page
01 Dec 08, 13:48
I thought he was good against Juventus, but against PAN and espacielly against Napoli he was really bad. For that he deserves critic

Suneet
01 Dec 08, 13:53
Yes he does, but he will bounce back. The good thing is that against Napoli we learnt in the first half, we can play well without him contributing much.

01 Dec 08, 15:33
I thought he was good against Juventus, but against PAN and espacielly against Napoli he was really bad. For that he deserves critic

he deserves some rest as well. he has been carrying this team all season - just rest him and he wud be fine. hopefully after the match against Lazio we wud be able to giv him sum rest.

lonewolf19
01 Dec 08, 16:04
no we cant. We fuked up against PAO and Mou said Zlatan will play against Bremen to ensure top spot

Alessandro
02 Dec 08, 05:46
2008 Ballon d'Or Top Ten Classification

1. Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal/Manchester United) - 446 points

2. Lionel Messi (Argentina/Barcelona) - 281 pts

3. Fernando Torres (Spain/Liverpool) - 179 pts

4. Iker Casillas (Spain/Real Madrid) - 133 pts

5. Xavi Hernandez (Spain/Barcelona) - 97 pts

6. Andrei Arshavin (Russia/Zenit St. Petersburg) - 64 pts

7. David Villa (Spain/Valencia) - 55 pts

8. Kaka (Brazil/AC Milan) - 31 pts

9. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sweden/Inter) - 30 pts

10. Steven Gerrard (England/Liverpool) - 28 pts

Top 10 finish for Ibra. Congrats =)

Alessandro
02 Dec 08, 05:46
2008 Ballon d'Or Top Ten Classification

1. Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal/Manchester United) - 446 points

2. Lionel Messi (Argentina/Barcelona) - 281 pts

3. Fernando Torres (Spain/Liverpool) - 179 pts

4. Iker Casillas (Spain/Real Madrid) - 133 pts

5. Xavi Hernandez (Spain/Barcelona) - 97 pts

6. Andrei Arshavin (Russia/Zenit St. Petersburg) - 64 pts

7. David Villa (Spain/Valencia) - 55 pts

8. Kaka (Brazil/AC Milan) - 31 pts

9. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sweden/Inter) - 30 pts

10. Steven Gerrard (England/Liverpool) - 28 pts

Top 10 finish for Ibra. Congrats =)

Adam
02 Dec 08, 06:01
List is good this year. Happy to see it go to a deserved winner. Torres is too high IMO but it's all good. It's a joke Kaka finished ahead of Ibra though.

Alessandro
02 Dec 08, 06:07
It's a joke Kaka finished ahead of Ibra though.

Yeah wasn't he injured for half of last season...

Handoyo
02 Dec 08, 06:38
Well Ibra is injured for a few months earlier this year as well. But that's not the point.

mexican_azzurri
02 Dec 08, 07:06
Ibra needs take a free weekend, the man is not invincible...

Nyall
03 Dec 08, 22:51
Why the fuck do you guys keep talking about Ibra needing a break! He doesn't do anything! Seriously, Julio Cesar does more than Ibra.

Pico32
03 Dec 08, 23:15
This is all about repetition, CR deserved it but Xavi and D.Villa should be above Torres and No Way kaka is among top 10.

mexican_azzurri
04 Dec 08, 04:40
Why the fuck do you guys keep talking about Ibra needing a break! He doesn't do anything! Seriously, Julio Cesar does more than Ibra.

Thats right Julio Cesar have 8 goals in the season....:rolleyes:

Ilkinio
04 Dec 08, 07:00

Cesar is always reliable and stable. But, truth is that, last season he was much more busier than this, especially after Samuel's and Cordoba's injuries.

Nyall
04 Dec 08, 12:12
Thats right Julio Cesar have 8 goals in the season....:rolleyes:

I was being figuratively. Ibra being extremely lazy is my point.

rockball
04 Dec 08, 17:23

mexican_azzurri
04 Dec 08, 19:54
I was being figuratively. Ibra being extremely lazy is my point.

Ibra moves in every match, he no stay in one place waiting for a pass.....the problem here is that he enter in another "age" of cero goals but that happens every season with zlatan.

La Brujita
06 Dec 08, 02:07
http://inter.it/aas/img/111616-480.jpg
:lol:

Bes
06 Dec 08, 08:52
http://inter.it/aas/img/111616-480.jpg

:yuck:

A.l.i
06 Dec 08, 09:39
Wtf.

Suneet
06 Dec 08, 10:48
wtf, exactly.

I think he should just get the normal haircut, the same one he had when he played the first few games for us. Looked normal then.

rockball
06 Dec 08, 10:54
He looks good with longer hair. Just that it should be left open. This pic is really hilarious or disgusting.

Luka
06 Dec 08, 13:31
Maybe it's his new power. He will be skipping the deffenders, while they will be laughing their asses off on the ground :D

Yeah, we have a nice chick over there :P

ps. I think he will loose it very soon, if he didn't do it already. Not that I give a fuck about the dudes looks. If he will score 50 goals a season + 25 assists, he can look like Metallica squad in late 80's as far as I'm concerned.

Handoyo
06 Dec 08, 20:54
Scored from a header, nice. It's really a huge shame that someone his size is not a threat in the air.

By the way, did THAT amazing pass to Deki in the 20ish minute make it? I didn't watch the match.

Also, was his goal from an offside position?

Luka
06 Dec 08, 21:10
His goal was from offside position.

I don't get your second paragraph though :/ Do you mean, that the pass reached Dejan? If so, then YES.

Handoyo
06 Dec 08, 21:12
Yea, because I only saw a clip of it and it looked like it could be overhit. Thanks for the answers Luca.

Adam
06 Dec 08, 21:15
Yeah it made Dejan. Sickest thing I've ever seen.

IuAnzIj63uc

Ilkinio
06 Dec 08, 21:16
His goal was from offside position.

I don't get your second paragraph though :/ Do you mean, that the pass reached Dejan? If so, then YES.

Yes, but, his one-on-one was denied by non-existent offside. So, it's kinda covered damage.

Adam
06 Dec 08, 21:17
Yeah and it was millimeters anyway. He was onside for a good period of time before Lazio player trailed back.

Ibra
07 Dec 08, 09:23
This guy has never been so good. If only he could improve his finishing a little he'll be one of the most complete players ever!

A.l.i
07 Dec 08, 10:24

IuAnzIj63uc

I didn't see the match.

Wtf was this?? OMG.... :sweeteye:

Luka
07 Dec 08, 10:30
That was Zlatan, our Golden Boy :)

Same here :]

And from the Zlatan interview:

"Physically I feel great and want to play all the time."

Bes
07 Dec 08, 10:37
Ibra skill
http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/3/12/7/t_shot0016m_4a942fc.png (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/12/7/f_shot0016m_4a942fc.png&srv=img34)http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/3/12/7/t_shot0017m_e911787.png (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/12/7/f_shot0017m_e911787.png&srv=img33)
DOWNLOAD (http://www.4shared.com/file/74858827/ec362c14/Ibra_skill.html?dirPwdVerified=1082e2a5)

Credits: Toone10

Alessandro
07 Dec 08, 10:41
Yeah that's definitely a WTF moment...
Simply AMAZING.

Ehsan
07 Dec 08, 10:51

IuAnzIj63uc

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k196/tippcon/clapping.gif

Suneet
07 Dec 08, 11:31
:lol: Ehsan

rockball
07 Dec 08, 11:38
Someone make me an avatar of his similar goal from the Adriano cross.

Bes
07 Dec 08, 11:58
http://forums.intermilan.ae/uploaded/34933_01228608449.gif
http://forums.intermilan.ae/uploaded/34933_11228609134.gif
http://forums.intermilan.ae/uploaded/34933_21228609134.gif
http://forums.intermilan.ae/uploaded/34933_01228609698.gif
http://forums.intermilan.ae/uploaded/34933_11228609698.gif
http://forums.intermilan.ae/uploaded/34933_21228609698.gif

Ilkinio
07 Dec 08, 14:02
Il Genio!

lonewolf19
07 Dec 08, 23:15
Haha Ibra man.
Grande

Ibra: Catch me if you can

Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he and Inter are on exceptional form, then explains his row with Cristian Brocchi. “He talked, I played.”

The Swede was on target in last night’s 3-0 victory away to Lazio and got into a tussle with midfielder Brocchi in the second half.

The Biancocelesti veteran accused Ibra of ‘taking the mickey’ with his flicks and tricks, earning a booking for a crunching tackle.

“He talked, I played,” explained Zlatan. “The truth is he tried to get the ball off me, but he could never do it.”

That wasn’t the only spectacular gesture, as Ibra also performed a sort of overhead kick in midfield to redirect a pass towards Sulley Muntari with his heel!

“Maicon gave me the ball and it was a bit far away from my feet, so I gave it a go and it turned into a great pass. It went well.”

He also scored with a header in the second half, as Inter went nine points clear at the top awaiting this afternoon’s results from Juventus and Milan.

“In other games I had more chances and didn’t score, but what makes me really happy is the performance of the team,” Ibra told Inter Channel.

“It is never easy to win away to Lazio, but we all did very well and played the way we wanted to. We went on to the field with character, strength and quality.

“Now we must continue like this, right the way to Christmas. Physically I feel great and want to play all the time.”

Suneet
07 Dec 08, 23:19
It just shows people try to wind him up. Lets hope he answers them all.

shahz_nerazzurri
08 Dec 08, 03:07
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I found this. Its during summer of 2004. He is being interviewed by a journalist. HE is so arrogant, its hilarious.

On100ZtKa_E&feature=related

La Brujita
08 Dec 08, 05:25
50H2vtQmXjE

Zlatan making fun of Brocchi :D
Hilarious stuff

Here's the link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50H2vtQmXjE)

Forza ragazzi
08 Dec 08, 07:37
I think the first video proves how hard it was to interview him some years ago.

The second is just embarrasing on Brocchi's part.

Suneet
08 Dec 08, 08:39
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I found this. Its during summer of 2004. He is being interviewed by a journalist. HE is so arrogant, its hilarious.

Zlatan: Ask them. :dielaugh: I sound the same when I'm pissed.

M.Adnan
08 Dec 08, 08:47
Nice videos there. :D

Luka
08 Dec 08, 10:04
Thanks for the vids guys :)

ps. Zlatan so changed in those last couple of years.

lonewolf19
08 Dec 08, 10:08
Damn Brocchi, completely owned

Alessandro
08 Dec 08, 12:26
That video was some funny shit... "Do you know zlatan?" hahaha

A.l.i
08 Dec 08, 13:21
That MF brocchi got what he deserved. The guy always searches ways to take a dig at us.

Handoyo
08 Dec 08, 19:10
If I were Brocchi, I'd dig a hole on the ground and put my head in it.

With regards to Zlatan's attitude, there is no question whatsoever that he's changed for the good since donning the Nerazzurri jersey. I don't wanna sound biased but he has never caused any problems to his team-mates and opponents since, has he? I even remembered him trying to break out the Valencia fight instead of joining in it.

Well done Zlatan, even though there are still some aspects of his performance that needs improvement, I'm proud that he's the symbol of this club. (To the neutrals that is)

By the way, something off-topic, I just feel nostalgic after watching him scored last night; but we've been talking so much about combining 2004 Adriano with this guy...Just imagine if we have 2002 VIERI in this squad. :dazed:

Luka
08 Dec 08, 19:19
I don't wanna sound biased but he has never caused any problems to his team-mates and opponents since, has he?
No.

Ilkinio
08 Dec 08, 19:30
Zlatan devoloped mentally under Mancini and under Mourinho. He needs Mancini-type of coach(pro few years ago, still player-friendly) and Mour-type of coach(human management). Capello was no good for him.

Suneet
08 Dec 08, 21:14
By the way, something off-topic, I just feel nostalgic after watching him scored last night; but we've been talking so much about combining 2004 Adriano with this guy...Just imagine if we have 2002 VIERI in this squad. :dazed:

Did you forget we had a motivated R9 at the end of the season too.

Ibra behind Vieri and Ronaldo.:boogy:

Adam
09 Dec 08, 08:23
Another great Zlatan interview but for different reasons. Funny as hell!

O3YAm5QKUYs&feature=related

Why is it funny you may ask. Well, 30 secs into the vid Stankovic takes a towel from Ibra's lap and it looks like he took Ibra' towel. Ilaria di Amico who's in the studio sees what we the viewer see and she thinks she's gonna get to see little Genio pop out.

Look at the way she's stunned and stops talking when he takes the towel. The way she opens her mouth, looks downwards, strokes her hair and moans like she almost came :lol:

Luka
09 Dec 08, 10:00
Hehe :D

Good finding :>

interlab
09 Dec 08, 11:24

its seems like Mourinho's son in this video hahaha :P

Ilkinio
09 Dec 08, 11:42
It's fucking hilarious :D

Puma
09 Dec 08, 12:19
I love Ilaria D'Amico. I was sad when she left RAI International for Sky.

Stefan
09 Dec 08, 12:32
I love Ilaria D'Amico. I was sad when she left RAI International for Sky.

+1. Totally agree with that. I miss her on rai i.:(

Suneet
09 Dec 08, 19:53
She's hot, I just finished watching all her videos on youtube.

A.l.i
09 Dec 08, 19:56
Desperate Suneet.

Bes
09 Dec 08, 21:09
Great goal by Ibra :star: Cracker!

Ziyad
10 Dec 08, 09:51
Beautiful goal...If only we had a threat like that coming from midfield.

A.l.i
10 Dec 08, 11:59
Lamps. :yuck:

La Brujita
10 Dec 08, 16:01
I thought you might wanna see this one

_KgpJyoH7bw&feature=related

Zlatan telling them who's the boss :lol:

Jonnie_Venom89
10 Dec 08, 18:00
I thought you might wanna see this one

_KgpJyoH7bw&feature=related

Zlatan telling them who's the boss :lol:

Boss in Pre-Mourinho Inter only:)

Luka
11 Dec 08, 18:50
Yup. I think Ibra knows this too.

mexican_azzurri
12 Dec 08, 05:23
SLBFH0U_vyw

Bes
12 Dec 08, 10:31
0:50 until end looks the best part to men, any translation for that?

Tekeo
12 Dec 08, 20:04
0:50 until end looks the best part to men, any translation for that?Ok here goes, worthless 1 minute job translation. Feel free to correct.

Reporter: What do you think I should ask you here, today?
Ibra: No idea, it's your job to know that. I'm here to answer not to question.

Reporter: You had a great chance there to "control" my job there.
Ibra: Have you ever made an interview before?
Reporter: Nope, not with you.
Ibra: You don't have to be nervous, it's cool.

Reporter: The ball is round.
Ibra: The ball was scored.

Barbas
12 Dec 08, 23:26
reporter: The ball is round.
Ibra: The ball was scored.

lmfao.

Tekeo
12 Dec 08, 23:57
"The ball is round" or, as it is called in Swedish, "bollen är rund" is sort of an expression which says that anything can happen in football. The fact that it's round instead of square makes it more unpredictable etc. Not too happy with the phrase "the ball was scored" but haven't been able to think of a better one, think you all understand it though.

Bes
14 Dec 08, 09:27
Thanks Tekeo for the Translation :), Ibra's cool :D

v/DH_SgtSXOdg
Ibra and Mourinho on Guida al Campionato.

Adam
14 Dec 08, 09:34
Pratelli is pretty fckin brilliant. His Capello is absolutely spot on, his Zlatan needs work, even though that's the most popular one.

Frisko
14 Dec 08, 10:14
Sorry if this is been posted already, amazing stuff. He's the Balon D'Or winner in my book. Watch in HQ if you can.

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=haDv0X6xFJQ

A.l.i
14 Dec 08, 13:57
He's the Balon D'Or winner in my book

A CL trophy will confirm that. :P

nutcracker
14 Dec 08, 15:04
Brilliant 2nd goal. To be honest, I had a boner when I saw that.

lonewolf19
14 Dec 08, 15:04
man, look at Ibra's second goal tonight.
Precise, power, angle everything you want from the striker

Ilkinio
14 Dec 08, 15:09
With power like that, you don't need angle :D just shoot the ball in the center of the goal.

Imperial
14 Dec 08, 15:10
Messi is the only player in the world at Ibras level ATM.

Adam
14 Dec 08, 15:23
Ibra looked largely disinterested for a majority of the match. I guess he has trouble firing himself up for the relegation contenders.

Even after he scored there was a moment where Figo was dribbling just outside of the box, and Ibra was inside but he didn't folllow Figo's movements he just kinda walked around slowly. Maybe he knew the ball wasn't coming anyway or wanted Figo to cut it back, but either way it looked hilariously nonchalant. Still got two goals and one assist though.

Such is the class of him. Walk around like he'd rather be at home playing with the misses and still get two goals and an assist. Second was a beauty too.

Suneet
14 Dec 08, 16:00
It was TONKED.

Can anyone make me an avatar saying WHY so Serious with the celebration after his first goal tonite? In return you get the poster of the week award.:P

Ilkinio
14 Dec 08, 16:05
It was TONKED.

Can anyone make me an avatar saying WHY so Serious with the celebration after his first goal tonite? In return you get the poster of the week award.:P

Well-well. Corrupted officials everywhere!!! :)

Luka
14 Dec 08, 17:46
Sorry if this is been posted already, amazing stuff. He's the Balon D'Or winner in my book. Watch in HQ if you can.

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=haDv0X6xFJQ
The best Ibra compilations on youtube, are those of Erfede's.

The last one:

_3ZDy_cNU6c

14 Dec 08, 18:30
Messi is the only player in the world at Ibras level ATM.

I love Ibra. I appreciate all his ability and his performances.

But before we compare him to Messi or anybody else, let him perform on the big matches, on the real big scenes.

ATM, Ibra does not deliver on big days.

M.Adnan
14 Dec 08, 19:05
I simply can't find a better striker than him these days. Just like what XL said; whether he's interested in the game or not, he still makes a major impact.

We're lucky to have this player.

Imperial
14 Dec 08, 19:30
I love Ibra. I appreciate all his ability and his performances.

But before we compare him to Messi or anybody else, let him perform on the big matches, on the real big scenes.

ATM, Ibra does not deliver on big days.

I agree. It's time for Ibra to take Inter to the next level in CL and win it like Kaka won it for Milan and Ronaldo for Man U.

Jimmy Page
14 Dec 08, 21:11
I think Ibra has performed in enough big games to not call him a big game choker. I think the problem rather is hes overall inconsistencie against both small and big teams.

rockball
14 Dec 08, 21:14
Zlatan can do more.

If only Inter can support him, he would do that.

No player can be above the team. Give him a chance to do that. Playing against a side like Liverpool with a shit formation and red card doesn't let him do anything.

Adam
14 Dec 08, 22:09
I don't see how that's a fair comparison

Kaka had a very competent midfield behind him, and let's not even talk about what Ronaldo had working for him.

Both Milan and United could dominate possession and play quick one touch play against the top sides in the World. We lose to Panathinaikos and get outplayed by Werder Bremen. Ibra isn't quite as dominant against the biggest clubs, but as far as I'm concerned Inter is hardly giving him the best conditions to shine either. In fact judging by the way we've been playing in CL recently I'd say the conditions are pretty poor. Maybe I'm being negative but it feels like it would take a miracle of gargantuar proportions to even get to the semifinals.

Come to think of it there is a fair comparison between Ronaldo and Ibra. It's Barca-United and United-Barca. Ferguson played Catenaccio and United were dominated, thus leaving Ronaldo alone and without help and he didn't exactly shine. That's basicly Inter all the time against the bigger clubs and sometimes even against the smaller ones, except for in Serie A.

Hammoudi
15 Dec 08, 00:22
We finally have a coach who isn't afraid to tell it like it is. Ibra sometimes drive me nutts with his ambivalence during games, this is what Mourinho said today:

"Ibrahimovic started out with the tempo and concentration of a training ground exercise, but in the second half he improved the intensity and determination"

Cro Nerazzurro
15 Dec 08, 01:41
Mourinho is just perfect for us, told you:)

About Ibra, I was often pissed of by his performances, and it will still happen. When he tries hard and does his best for the team, he is probably best on earth, but he offten plays his football, cant make proper touch, has poor decissions and cant do nothing in front of goal...Luckly there is Jose who will change that imediattly when it happens, + Ibra learned a lot and he can change in one game, one half he is shit player, 2nd he is best there is. I just hope he continues to work there so he can play 90 minutes of hard work football for team, game after game, then he will be the best.

Brilliant goal at werder, Brilliant goal against Chievo, and many many more recent, not to mention stuff like that kung fu pass, or whatever was it,...

only thing in technical part he should work on, is finishing in box. Sometimes I wonder how can he be that poor in front of goal, and just what a class he is

Barbas
15 Dec 08, 03:30
i won't call ibra a big game choker. his finishing is not on world class level, that is a fact. but considering he does not have reliable partner upfront for those so called big matches and our midfield is not that kind of supportive and more of the time late in going upfront when attacking, he usually does not have much option with the ball.

as you watch the matches, you will notice that there are times when we only have three players upfront when attacking which are ibra, his partner, and the am (deki), while the others tend to walk toward opposition area.

last match, before chievo equalized, he really seemed to have no interest in the game. his off the ball movement is really suck, not to mention he does not have ability/will to position himself well. i hope mou can motivate him more.

La Brujita
15 Dec 08, 03:46
Luckily the shot for his second goal went in and didn't hit the Chievo keeper, otherwise it would have had his head off - it was that strong.

Mourinho on Zlatan's second goal :lol:

Ziyad
15 Dec 08, 06:27
We finally have a coach who isn't afraid to tell it like it is. Ibra sometimes drive me nutts with his ambivalence during games, this is what Mourinho said today:

"Ibrahimovic started out with the tempo and concentration of a training ground exercise, but in the second half he improved the intensity and determination"

I like it and totally agree..One of Ibra's best qualities(among many) is his first touch.In the first half he nonchalantly let two balls escape him because he wasnt concentrating or something enough.Total lack of intensity.I am glad Mou commented even though it turned out to be one hell of a performance by Ibra in the second.Just because it ended positively doesnt mean we cant learn from the lessons from that game.

15 Dec 08, 18:11
Playing against a side like Liverpool with a shit formation and red card doesn't let him do anything.

Liverpool. Valencia. Juve last season. Milan this season. Juve this season.

It is a fact that he has not delivered in the B-I-G matches. Agreed, that he is not well supported in the flair department - which makes it easier for opponents to mark him - but then that is the stuff a TOP STAR is made off.

I too hope that he starts to have magical nights on the big nights - ATM, he is our best bet for Europe.

tritolone
15 Dec 08, 18:27
I too hope that he starts to have magical nights on the big nights - ATM, he is our best bet for Europe.

just like when milan won in 2007, kaka just decided he wants to win the CL and he did it:D

tonyloo
15 Dec 08, 18:37
just like when milan won in 2007, kaka just decided he wants to win the CL and he did it:D

Obviously. Kaká did it all on his own, so should Zlatan.

tritolone
15 Dec 08, 18:43
and if he does it he wins balon'd'or and we're all happy

szasza02
15 Dec 08, 19:14
indeed, that's the way it used to be :\

pengie
19 Dec 08, 20:53
First of all, I am a great fan of Ibrahimovic and I am stunned what kind of magic he can perform on a footballfield.

I don´t really agree with you when you say Zlatan should step forward and kind of win the CL on his own. Ibra is a team player who in first place helps his team to perform, well, which could include his own domination, but most of all he increases the whole team performance, not only scoring important goles like for example Inzaghi or Shevchenko (in their best days).

I think Zlatan is more of the likes as Gerrard and Lampard for example, that is important for the whole team, and sometimes he scores and sometimes he doesn´t but either case, he´s of great importance for the team and its play.

But I also agree that he sometimes seems to be totally uninterested of the game and is totally invisible. But then he blisters for a few moments and could make the difference as well.

Anyway, thats my thoughts, thanks for a great forum.

Rgds

PJ

Sweden

Handoyo
20 Dec 08, 09:26
Welcome!

Zlatan is a legend, enough said.

Even though his CL performances have been erratic, he's been Serie A's best player in the past 3 seasons so he's definitely one of the best in the world right now.

Scorpion
20 Dec 08, 23:35
Zlatan is great! He just needs to have more determination during a game when he doesnt do good and he will win the Balon D Or.. Also, Better finishing.. even if he doesnt win the CL, he will have great opportunity next year to get it

Jonnie_Venom89
22 Dec 08, 16:25
Zlatan is great! He just needs to have more determination during a game when he doesnt do good and he will win the Balon D Or.. Also, Better finishing.. even if he doesnt win the CL, he will have great opportunity next year to get it

CL is a must....trust me when it comes to choosing between Ibra and Messi those kiss-ass journalists will chose the latter. Just look at Henry, always at a top level,always a top scorer , stunning player....no CL=NO Ballon D'or:(....always in top 3 but no Ballon D'or

M.Adnan
22 Dec 08, 16:41
I don´t really agree with you when you say Zlatan should step forward and kind of win the CL on his own. Ibra is a team player who in first place helps his team to perform, well, which could include his own domination, but most of all he increases the whole team performance, not only scoring important goles like for example Inzaghi or Shevchenko (in their best days).

Welcome and well said.

I don't need the CL to be convinced that Zlatan is a world-class player; the media and other fans can say whatever they want. I know what football is and I don't need anyone from Uefa or some crappy websites to tell me if Ibrahimovic is a good player or not. In my opinion, he's already one of the best players Inter ever had (whether he won the CL or not).

il-chino
23 Dec 08, 00:25
guys

I want to know your opinion about something

what do you think of Ibracadabra as Midfielder?

like Toti when Casano was in Roma

Hammoudi
23 Dec 08, 02:33
guys

I want to know your opinion about something

what do you think of Ibracadabra as Midfielder?

like Toti when Casano was in Roma

We have enought pedestrians in midfield as it is. You might get away with a lazy striker that doesn't seem interested at times, but a midfielder can't pull that off.

Totti and Cassano are hustlers and fight for the ball, something Zlatan can't do for even 60 minutes.