PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Azzkikr
24 Mar 09, 16:19
He misses the easy chances, so?

He still has other skills, doesn't he?

He does, but all that is irrelevant when he isnt decisive when it matters the most.

This is what separates him from the best in the game, unless he somehow manages to change this, he will never be considered among them.

Ilkinio
24 Mar 09, 16:28
I think you need to pay better attention in school if that is how you understand my post.

I never said we create enough, but that isnt the issue here.

He had the chances the score, not just regular chances, but HUGE chances. But he is a bottler in the CL when i matters the most, thats just the way it is.

As i said, getting the best creative midfielders in the world wont make Zlatan any less of a choker. He will still miss easy chances.

This has absolutely nothing to do with our midfield not creating enough. But i find it hilarious how the same ignorants here who always kept writing moronic replies to me saying that our midfield was fine and we had a worldclass squad now changed their mind because Zlatan is sad.

Think before you write next time, dumbass.

Of 3 chances that he had in OT one was pass from Balotelli(he is not MF), one was header and he hit crossbar- can't call that missing a chance, lack of luck. Third one- he lost his marker, drifted to right and shot. None created from MF and none that can be called easy. Yes he misses easy chances, but he creates number of chances for himself and for the team. So, he has a point to demand reinforcements.

For one, i never said that we have the best MF in the world. In terms of ball control and attacking most of our MFs are average. Zlatan is carrier of our team. It's easier to carry the team against Reggina, and at times against the likes of Fiorentina or Palermo than against Manchester and Liverpool. He is not getting enough service, and this is the fact.

I really hope that he will stay and get reinforcements he need. For the one, forward that can run off the ball and drive some of the attention of opposing defenders to make his life easier, trequartista who can make killer pass and central midfielder who can hold the ball and make transition from defense to attack easier.

To finish, your attitude sucks. You can have more logical arguments in debate or can be right all the time, but there is no need to insult anyone.

Azzkikr
24 Mar 09, 16:32
Its all irrelevant.

Bottom line is - Zlatan is a big game bottler. He chokes when it matters the most, every single time. 20 games 0 goals.

He has scored tons of goals with such chances in the past, but always when the pressure is on and the stakes are high - he chokes. Its simple as that, regardless if we get the best players in the world to partner him, this wont change.

Everything is else is irrelevant and thats why Zlatan should focus more on himself, instead of blaming the team.

emily_se
24 Mar 09, 16:52
[QUOTE=Azzkikr;395104]Its all irrelevant.

"Bottom line is - Zlatan is a big game bottler. He chokes when it matters the most, every single time. 20 games 0 goals."

He scored against Spain. That was a big game indeed, and with his Swedish national team, not known for its superior excellence, so you are factually incorrect.

"He has scored tons of goals with such chances in the past, but always when the pressure is on and the stakes are high - he chokes. Its simple as that, regardless if we get the best players in the world to partner him, this wont change."

You don't seem to understand that when you play at the very top you HAVE to have a strong, complete and full support as a striker. I don't care how good you are, unless you have a truly GREAT team you will not win the biggest games at the highest level. Period.

Put Messi or Ronaldo in Inter and you would have seen the exact same thing as with Zlatan. The difference between these men is that two of them play in the strongest European teams there is, the other one lags behind in a team that cannot compete and cannot assist him adequately outside of Italy.

I think Zlatan is sick and tired of getting 100% of the blame when they don't succeed, when the team is one big mediocrity. I will be more than happy to see him transfer to Barcelona just to see the likes of you shut up.

If he changes teams and gets the adequate support he needs without scoring you will have a point. Until then you are just another troll writing nonsense.

"Everything is else is irrelevant and thats why Zlatan should focus more on himself, instead of blaming the team."

The team is weak in Europe. It is wrong to ignore that fact. No team is stronger than its weakest link. VERY important words to remember.

CafeCordoba
24 Mar 09, 16:55
Its all irrelevant.

Bottom line is - Zlatan is a big game bottler. He chokes when it matters the most, every single time. 20 games 0 goals.

He has scored tons of goals with such chances in the past, but always when the pressure is on and the stakes are high - he chokes. Its simple as that, regardless if we get the best players in the world to partner him, this wont change.

Everything is else is irrelevant and thats why Zlatan should focus more on himself, instead of blaming the team.

But if he get better support he would have more of those easy chances => bigger possibility to score.

Btw, I can't understand why someone denies Zlatan having easy chances against ManU @ OT. The header was a very clear 100% scoring chance, but he just couldn't do it. There isn't such thing as luck, one makes owns "luck" by oneself. There wasn't anything unlucky in that situation, Zlatan headed the ball incorrectly which lead to the ball bouncing from the ground way too far from the goal so that then the ball hit the crossbar and went over the goal. Balotelli's great assist which lead to Zlatan going alone to the box was also a chance where goalscorer scores a goal, but of course Zlatan couldn't do it. Had he used his inner foot and watched where to put the ball, he could have scored, but no, he just banged to ball with full power. Nothing there which could be said as luck or unluck.

Ajesh
24 Mar 09, 16:59
Well with Ronaldo in the team you cannot say that whether he will succeed or not but with Messi in, you can rest assure that team will be up a gear or two instantly.

emily_se
24 Mar 09, 17:25
Well with Ronaldo in the team you cannot say that whether he will succeed or not but with Messi in, you can rest assure that team will be up a gear or two instantly.

As if Inter wasn't "up a gear or two" when they landed Zlatan?? Hahahahahahaha.

He hands them the scudetto each year, for starters.

Let's see how well they do without him. You don't know what you have until you lose it..

The point was that winning the CL you don't do as one great player..you do it as a great TEAM. Everything cannot rest on one player on that level, obviously.

Azzkikr
24 Mar 09, 17:49
Well basicly Zlatan needs to be the "team" to be effective. He needs the ball constantly or else he does nothing.

The more players who need the ball = the less effective Zlatan gets. We see that everytime he plays with Adriano, because Adriano wants the balls as well. One of them always struggles. Zlatan has to be the best player in the team and have the ball at every buildup or else he is useless. If he ever joins Barca he will without a doubt be one of the most disastrous transfers in the history of the game because Messi will overshadow and crave the ball to an bigger degree, rendering Zlatan useless.

Our CL hopes wont decrease one bit by selling Zlatan, thats for sure. Infact the team might actually wake up and realise teamwork is needed and play better than we currently have been doing.

Losing Zlatan will only effect our serie a hopes, but given the money we would generate both from his sale but also from his wages we should be able to buy good enough players to still be comfortably the strongest side in the league.

As i said earlier, the biggest downside to Zlatan leaving is that all our swedish "fans" will leave as well. Who am i going to laugh at then :(, well now that i think about it i doubt i will have trouble finding other people to laugh at here.

classexa
24 Mar 09, 18:18
As if Inter wasn't "up a gear or two" when they landed Zlatan?? Hahahahahahaha.

He hands them the scudetto each year, for starters.

Let's see how well they do without him. You don't know what you have until you lose it..

The point was that winning the CL you don't do as one great player..you do it as a great TEAM. Everything cannot rest on one player on that level, obviously.

This

F U C K MILAN
24 Mar 09, 18:45
honestly i would really hate it if ibra leaves, but if we buy players like augero,and one of two or both deiego, van der vaart then it wont be so bad

Adam
24 Mar 09, 19:45
But if he get better support he would have more of those easy chances => bigger possibility to score.

Exactly. Zlatan in 180 minutes vs United had 2 chances to score. He hit the bar once and missed the other.

Ronaldo had if memory serves me correctly 5 chances to score in 180 minutes. He scored 1. Forced a save out of Cesar once or twiice, and missed once or twice, can't exactly remember which. And there's your difference between a World player of the year and an "overrated choker" that has twice the genius and natural talent.

Ibra proved against Parma he isn't a choker. When the rest of the team was dropping their heads, filled with thoughts of: "oh no not again" he stepped up and decided the match.

Like I said before, he's not the most clinical finisher, and that doesn't change if it's Reggina we're playing with or United. If he was a choker he wouldn't be able to do the things he normally does, and he did it with excellence, actually better and with a lot more focus than normally. Same thing vs Liverpool. Just unlucky/not clinical enough on his chances.

Adam
24 Mar 09, 20:15
Well basicly Zlatan needs to be the "team" to be effective. He needs the ball constantly or else he does nothing.

The more players who need the ball = the less effective Zlatan gets.

:howler:I love you Azz. You make me feel superior. You're like my own little happy-pill.

The less balls any creative player gets to see, the more you perceive him to be ineffective, because seeing him run around doesn't meet your expectation. It's not exclusive for Zlatan..... dumbass.:howler: It's true for all footballers that live off of their creativity.

If your point would of been even 1% valid then Zlatan would not have played well with our best players, and that's not even remotely the case. In fact it's the opposite. He combines best with our more talented players, Maicon, Mancini, Stankovic etc.

Reason why the Adri-Ibra partnership don't work perfectly is because as a general rule you need one forward receiving and one forward running. Adri and Ibra both like to receive, neither of them are exceptional at making runs.

That's the reason. It has nothing to do with your little theory that Ibra need all the attention to perform, when fact is at Inter and in the NT he's usually at his best when he has better players around him.

Honestly, this theory of yours is at the same intellectual level of "maybe we lost on purpose". It's making you look like a retard.

szasza02
24 Mar 09, 20:44
He scored against Spain. That was a big game indeed, and with his Swedish national team, not known for its superior excellence, so you are factually incorrect.
still, Sweden was defeated. not that it was Zlatan's fault though since he was subbed. but it was not in the knockout stage of the tournament.

when you play at the very top you HAVE to have a strong, complete and full support as a striker. I don't care how good you are, unless you have a truly GREAT team you will not win the biggest games at the highest level. Period.
Inter is a great team with some of the biggest names at the highest level. Period.

Put Messi or Ronaldo in Inter and you would have seen the exact same thing as with Zlatan. The difference between these men is that two of them play in the strongest European teams there is, the other one lags behind in a team that cannot compete and cannot assist him adequately outside of Italy.
he has all the assists inside and outside Italy as well.
to put Messi or cron in Inter is fantasy, you really can't tell what would happen to the team with such players. keep it real! /Ali G/

I think Zlatan is sick and tired of getting 100% of the blame when they don't succeed, when the team is one big mediocrity.
I think you must be sick and tired of some bullshit comments over here but you are not Zlatan Ibrahimovic. also I don't think he would get any blame when the team does'nt succed (which happens only once in the seasons recently) to win an important silverware.
If winning scudettos one after the other is mediocrity, than Zlatan isn't any better than mediocre as well, because he could only help the team in the Serie A so far, never in the CL. This applies to his gobbi years as well (in addition, he could'nt really give the performance he was expected to give in torino, not even close to his recent performance).
and I would like to add the fact that he earns hundreds of euros every f***in minute to get over the criticism (if there is any at all).

I will be more than happy to see him transfer to Barcelona just to see the likes of you shut up.
...MORON! :lol:

If he changes teams and gets the adequate support he needs without scoring you will have a point. Until then you are just another troll writing nonsense.
he changed teams, first ajax, than gobbi. the facts talk for themselves. as others mentioned before, he never scored any goals in the knockout stage of the CL. apart from my sympathy towards his attitude and my admiration for his performance, this latter fact is annoying.

The team is weak in Europe. It is wrong to ignore that fact. No team is stronger than its weakest link. VERY important words to remember.
even if Inter is weak in Europe, same cannot be said about the gobbi team of moggi, capello, cannavaro, zambrotta, nedved, thuram, buffon etc etc. this gobbo side was not only very strong in every department, but had an excellent coach and a very "talented" mob guy to handle referees making things in their favour whenever it's needed. still, that was not enough for Zlatan to win the CL. so pls, cut teh sh*t;)

Alex de Large
24 Mar 09, 21:09
Again, he wasn't the "team" in Juventus.

emily_se
[QUOTE=szasza02;395150]still, Sweden was defeated. not that it was Zlatan's fault though since he was subbed. but it was not in the knockout stage of the tournament."

Exactly my point. Even an excellent player NEEDS a TEAM to back him up. Inter fails consistently, and so does the Swedish National Team. He still scored, and since someone said he NEVER scores in important games I had to mention that goal in order to refute his false argument.

"Inter is a great team with some of the biggest names at the highest level. Period."

Inter is not a team that can win the CL, period. Not without Zlatan, at least, and he seems to be tired of playing for three.

"to put Messi or cron in Inter is fantasy, you really can't tell what would happen to the team with such players. keep it real!"

Yup, and reality is they would be in the exact same postion Zlatan is in now. Stay in Inter and never accomplish anything real in Europe. He can't afford that.

"I think you must be sick and tired of some bullshit comments over here but you are not Zlatan Ibrahimovic. also I don't think he would get any blame"

No, did I say I was? He is fed up with it, too, if he's human. No one wants to take the blame for a whole team, nor carry it on their shoulder forever.

"If winning scudettos one after the other is mediocrity, than Zlatan isn't any better than mediocre as well, because he could only help the team in the "

Right. That's logic for you. LOL

Zlatan is full of mediocrity and that's why he is paid a fortune to stay one more season, and everyone is now begging him to stay even longer in a team that is ruining his reputation in spite of his excellence.

Azzkikr
Like I said before, he's not the most clinical finisher, and that doesn't change if it's Reggina we're playing with or United. If he was a choker he wouldn't be able to do the things he normally does, and he did it with excellence, actually better and with a lot more focus than normally. Same thing vs Liverpool. Just unlucky/not clinical enough on his chances.

Its just funny how he ALWAYS fails in the knockoutstages dont you think? As i said he has scored on similar chances in the league tons of times, yet he has NEVER scored in a knockout round, 20 games 0 goals. This goes way beyond bad luck/not being clinical enough.

But i suppose thats all coincidence right :howler: and he really isnt a big stage bottler...

Its absolutely hilarious that you are actually trying to defend Zlatans big stage chokes.

Wake up.

emily_se
24 Mar 09, 21:15
our cl hopes wont decrease one bit by selling zlatan, thats for sure.

lol

Adam
24 Mar 09, 21:24
Again, he wasn't the "team" in Juventus.

No he really was. It was part of Capello's tactic. He used to field players with the purpose of getting the ball to Zlatan as efficiently as possible.

Its just funny how he ALWAYS fails in the knockoutstages dont you think? As i said he has scored on similar chances in the league tons of times, yet he has NEVER scored in a knockout round, 20 games 0 goals. This goes way beyond bad luck/not being clinical enough.

But i suppose thats all coincidence right :howler: and he really isnt a big stage bottler...

Its absolutely hilarious that you are actually trying to defend Zlatans big stage chokes.

Wake up.

Like I said if it was a matter of just nerves he wouldn't be able to perform his game like he usually does. Nerves are certainly there, especially when attempting a shot but it's too oversimplified of an answer for me.

More often than not he plays well in the big games, often creating chances and assisting, albeit not as dominantly as in other matches, but he doesn't score as much as I would like, and certainly that is the case in the knockoutstages.

And yes: for sure there is an element of coincidence that he hasn't managed a single goal in the knockoutstages. Had it not been for posts and crossbars I can count to 5 goals just from the top of my head.

Azzkikr
24 Mar 09, 22:30
Perform like he usualy does? This doesnt make sense to me, because he usualy does score in similar situations in the league that he doesnt in the knockoutstages.

He isnt performing like he usually does, because he usually scores in the league (or atleast frequently). And to me hitting the post means as much as hitting the corner flag, the ball needs to be in the back of the net before it counts. It doesnt matter how many good passes or impressive technical moves he makes when he doesnt put these chances in the net. As i said, this is what separates him being in the same group as the absolute best in the world.

The numbers dont lie, Zlatan has never scored in european competition after christmas. 16 CL KO games and 4 UEFA cup KO games with a total of 0 goals.

There is absolutely no way this is all just "bad luck". If it was just 5 games i would give him the benefit of the doubt, but 20 games? Give me a break.

J zanetti
24 Mar 09, 23:24
He certainly has a MUCH better chance of winning the CL if he plays his football in EPL or possibly in Barca or RM. With the current pace football is played in Serie A there is no way any team from Italy can win the CL in the next few years.
Now, the fact that he is not rated highly in England will hinder a possible move there. Meaning the likely destination for him would be La Liga. I would not blame him for wanting to leave as he is ambitious. Sooner or later he will get tired of winning the scudetto. Therefore if the right buyer comes around and he is willing to leave then we should unfortunately ship him away!

Gasparroni
24 Mar 09, 23:58
He certainly has a MUCH better chance of winning the CL if he plays his football in EPL or possibly in Barca or RM. With the current pace football is played in Serie A there is no way any team from Italy can win the CL in the next few years.
Now, the fact that he is not rated highly in England will hinder a possible move there. Meaning the likely destination for him would be La Liga. I would not blame him for wanting to leave as he is ambitious. Sooner or later he will get tired of winning the scudetto. Therefore if the right buyer comes around and he is willing to leave then we should unfortunately ship him away!And why? Everybody has the same chance in the end.
The soccer in England can collapse any moment. Specially when the UEFA is starting some new rules.

Real Madrid makes just as less chance of winning it as us. And I don't see what Ibra should do at Barca. Ibra is just good at Inter and everybody can win the CL in the end. Even Porto did it a while ago (under Mourinho).
Deco wanted to leave as well, then Mourinho convinced him to stay another year. That year Porto won the CL. What a great example that everybody can win the CL, it's just about who has the most luck and the right form on the right time (and for us, the right players).

And tired of winning the scudetto? Omg...how can that ever happend? Even when we win it in the next 40 years each year will be a huge party for me. I will NEVER be tired of winning the scudetto. A price that is in Italy just as much worth as the CL, only not in money...but in glory. For me in person the scudetto is even more important than the CL.

Nyall
25 Mar 09, 00:33
If Zlatan wants to force his way out of Inter then pull him back then release him and let him fall on his ass with 100 million in our pocket.

Seriously, the guys is a legend for us and all but he needs to realize how disrespectful he's being to the club who has made him what he is today, and also his employers and to the fans who cheer him not stop despite him letting us down non-stop, when we really needed it.

This is exactly how It started for Ronaldo. A simple comment turns into a transfer in the summer. There's certainly more to it as Zlatan's attitude has definitely changed. On Sunday for teh first time I can say Zlatan was actually a ball hog who was simply playing for himself.

Universe
25 Mar 09, 01:51
If Zlatan wants to force his way out of Inter then pull him back then release him and let him fall on his ass with 100 million in our pocket.

Seriously, the guys is a legend for us and all but he needs to realize how disrespectful he's being to the club who has made him what he is today, and also his employers and to the fans who cheer him not stop despite him letting us down non-stop, when we really needed it.

This is exactly how It started for Ronaldo. A simple comment turns into a transfer in the summer. There's certainly more to it as Zlatan's attitude has definitely changed. On Sunday for teh first time I can say Zlatan was actually a ball hog who was simply playing for himself.

"ball hog" . My god.

ronaldinhiano
25 Mar 09, 02:14
Ibra is good...very good and can produce WC displays but I won't go so far as calling him world class....he is very talented and skilled ......perhaps more skilled than some players i would rate as world class (again my opinion) BUT I'mahomobitch isn't world class.

He belongs on the level of other greats like Henry, Raul and Del Piero- Henry actually provides the living example of the perfect analogy....Henry was fantastic in England..and absolutely massacred the smaller teams in England but in the CL he wasn't the same and was absolutely invisible in crucial matches for the national team....thankfully as Henry got older the tag faded somewhat...partly due to people not caring as much about him thus relieving some of the media pressure off his shoulders...and perhaps his gaining some additional composure and confidence...As time passed he also went on to score some highprofile goals that ultimately made football fans at large forgive him for not making it at the big stage...for instance it would have been unecessarily cruel to label him a choker for not scoring in either the CL final in '06 or the WC later- after he scored vs Real, Juve, Brazil and Portugal.....

Again there is a paralell in that while . Henry was absolute toilet in terms of RESULTS for France- He really wasn't that bad...he was dangerous throughout the game and created many opportunities for himself....but he simply couldn't take a team on his shoulders. He needed Zidane to do the lion's share of the creative work in midfield....and this is something Ibra doesn't have the luxury of using.

I'm sure that if you take just a tad of the pressure off his shoulders with a Diego or maybe even an Aimar he would be far more productive in the goalscoring department. Therein lies a tale however as Azz rightly pointed out. Ibra isn't and to my knowledge hasn't been a great finisher....creative players rarely are (as if there were a predetermined constant value of creative and pragmatic skills so the more clinical you are the less creative and vice versa :confused: with notable exceptions like Van Basten, Ronaldo, and to some extent Kaka, Pato and Adriano and possibly Balotelli but he seems less creative than all the aforementioned). However creative players generally need a lot of posession and time on the ball...this in turn will mean a slight modification to Zlatan's game, meaning he'll have to make more off the ball runs and essentially be less visible instead of being the constant menace that he is while he toys with defenders. This is not his game and I have my doubts whether he himself could adapt to a more traditional striking role as we have already established his finishing skills aren't first rate.

Henry was eventually able to adapt to a slightly more subdued role at Barca and might win the CL title that has eluded him (I could be wrong about this stat) for his entire career. But unlike I'mahomobitch, Henry still has a fair deal of pace and was always a more sophisticated finisher. Whether Ibra can tone down the flair of his game for the sake of results remains to be seen.

I'd prefer not to judge his mental strength and savagely label him as a choker. This is not my place. I merely think he isn't that good. The real greats have fought and beaten obstacles to succeed. For instance this Inter is more sound than the Milan squad that won the CL in '07 with Brocchi Favalli and co....not to mention the beginning of the end for Dida. So to say that the supporting cast wasn't good enough is unfair to the likes of Cambiasso, Caesar, Maicon, Balotelli and co. However as far as his goalscoring at all levels of competition goes a CAM would definitely enhance his chances of scoring.

VLE
25 Mar 09, 02:21
He is one of the best target around. If someone can win airballs 90% against vidic, i'll call him world class.

Though his goalscoring has improved and he is doing astonishing job, he was never a scorer. He should be left as target/SS rather than scorer.

I rate Berkamp high and I don't even know how many goals he scored on the league, becauseI'm not rating him based on how many goals he scored. He was able to bring something other than scoring to the table.

As for why he is taking the scoring role, thats another question. However, I don't think its Ibra's fault that he is taking a main role in which he does not excel at.

ronaldinhiano
25 Mar 09, 05:22
He is one of the best target around. If someone can win airballs 90% against vidic, i'll call him world class. bwahahahahaahahahhhaa :howler:

Handoyo
25 Mar 09, 08:50
Pardon me but I haven't read a single football news in the past week or more and can't be arsed to search the archives but...Has Ibra openly declared that he wants to leave? Or is it all just speculation and he hasn't denied it?

Thanks.

Ehsan
25 Mar 09, 09:25
If you look at this:

When asked if his future lies at Inter, Ibrahimovic replied: "I have a contract with Inter and I'm happy to be at this club. For now we are all concentrated on winning this Scudetto. At the end of the season we will see what happens."

I think the major issue is the ending... "WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS". That was uncalled for, and basically started a lot of speculation which wasn't denied afterwards.

Since Mourinho, Moratti and Paolillo have all talked about the issue, I believe it's evidence that there is fire behind the smoke. I'm still not sure what the exact issue is, but it's clear that there IS an issue.

For now we have to wait until Moratti speaks to him. Anything else is just speculation.

Handoyo
25 Mar 09, 10:19
Aha.

Well I just hope we won't go around and renew his contract for the 3285th time in the last 3 seasons, unless we wanna break the world record.

Adam
25 Mar 09, 10:22
Yeah it's not clear. It could be money, although that is very unlikely imo, even though I wouldn't be surprised if Raiola tries to squeeze out a couple of extra millions out of Moratti.

It could be the comments Moratti made.

It's very possible he wants Inter to invest in the summer to make us a more competitive squad in the CL.

It's also very possible he's bored of winning Serie A's and wants a new challenge in another country. He's got nothing left to prove in Italy so it could be as simple as that.

J zanetti
25 Mar 09, 10:51
And why? Everybody has the same chance in the end.
The soccer in England can collapse any moment. Specially when the UEFA is starting some new rules.

Real Madrid makes just as less chance of winning it as us. And I don't see what Ibra should do at Barca. Ibra is just good at Inter and everybody can win the CL in the end. Even Porto did it a while ago (under Mourinho).
Deco wanted to leave as well, then Mourinho convinced him to stay another year. That year Porto won the CL. What a great example that everybody can win the CL, it's just about who has the most luck and the right form on the right time (and for us, the right players).

And tired of winning the scudetto? Omg...how can that ever happend? Even when we win it in the next 40 years each year will be a huge party for me. I will NEVER be tired of winning the scudetto. A price that is in Italy just as much worth as the CL, only not in money...but in glory. For me in person the scudetto is even more important than the CL.
First and foremost I do not think he will leave. Also I totally share the same sentiment that for me Scudetto will always be rated higher than the C.L. However the same can not be said about certain players! It is evident that Ibra wants to win the Ballon d'Or – being ambitious and to certain level realistic he knows that you need to win the CL or at least get to the final in order to win it. Currently we are not up there yet and he is not getting any younger either!

Adam
25 Mar 09, 11:02
Zlatan Ibrahimovic Will Stay At Inter – Agent

The Swedish star’s representative has insisted there are no problems with the Nerazzurri and has hit out at the Italian media.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic controversially refused to commit his future to Inter last Sunday, fuelling speculation that he could sever his ties with the Beneamata at the end of the season.

“People are talking about convincing ‘Ibra’ to stay, but no-one ever said he was leaving,” agent Mino Raiola bellowed on Radio Radio.

“I am not an obstacle - I only care about my client.”

Coach Jose Mourinho has said he will talk to the former Juventus forward and persuade him to continue his adventure in Milan.

“He has a right to do what he wants to but there is no reason to schedule a meeting,” continued Raiola.

“[President Massimo] Moratti is right - we are just feeding the media and they are going on and on about a non-existent story. As soon as Zlatan, Mourinho or I say something, there is no more talking about football in Italy.

“There are no problems; the player has a great rapport with Mourinho and the club. He is disappointed at the Champions League exit, but he never said he wants to leave."

Moratti has suggested that he could consider parting with his prized asset if the right offer came in and accused Raiola of constantly asking for a pay rise for his client.

“This really annoys me, I have never asked for more money… and whoever says otherwise is a liar,” he concluded.

ataturk5
25 Mar 09, 11:16
Now, the fact that he is not rated highly in England will hinder a possible move there. Meaning the likely destination for him would be La Liga. I would not blame him for wanting to leave as he is ambitious. Sooner or later he will get tired of winning the scudetto. Therefore if the right buyer comes around and he is willing to leave then we should unfortunately ship him away!

He is rated highly in england,its just that some doubts remain because of the issues that azzikir keeps pointing out

Nyall
25 Mar 09, 11:42
"ball hog" . My god.

That's exactly what he displayed on Sunday. He's right footed and he wanted to take every free kick (close to the box) that we won. Normally he would have left that for Cuchu or even Mario. Maybe the hat trick thing go to his head or something but he certainly didn't play like he normally does.

CafeCordoba
25 Mar 09, 12:06
Aha.

Well I just hope we won't go around and renew his contract for the 3285th time in the last 3 seasons, unless we wanna break the world record.

New contract wouldn't make any sense. Inter does not have any pressure of renewing Zlatan's contract as it just got renewed last year. He has three years left of it so he can't buy it out at all (it was signed before Zlatan turns 28 which is a limit for two years "protected period", under 28 has 3-year "protected period"). Zlatan knows he can't waste his career by being at the club unhappily.

This was just a bullshit talk to the theory he would want a new contract.

Toninu
25 Mar 09, 20:30
Meh no one is gonna offer the money needed to sign Ibra but if someone does offer 60+ million we should accept every player has a price especially one who doesn't seem to care for the club anymore.

Handoyo
25 Mar 09, 23:04
New contract wouldn't make any sense. Inter does not have any pressure of renewing Zlatan's contract as it just got renewed last year. He has three years left of it so he can't buy it out at all (it was signed before Zlatan turns 28 which is a limit for two years "protected period", under 28 has 3-year "protected period"). Zlatan knows he can't waste his career by being at the club unhappily.

This was just a bullshit talk to the theory he would want a new contract.
The thing is, he has been awarded an improved contract 3-4 times since in the past 2 1/2 years, be it to reward his Scudetto winning brace, or because only 1-2 years was left in his contract. I was just worried because I don't think I can recall another incident when someone's contract is renewed so many times in such a short period of time. Maybe Fabregas but I'm not too sure.

Nyall
26 Mar 09, 03:01
Ibra's chip made #4 in Disney XD's SportsCenter Five 5 plays of the week.

Too bad they called him Zlatan Abrahmovic.

lonewolf19
26 Mar 09, 03:52
Ibra's chip made #4 in Disney XD's SportsCenter Five 5 plays of the week.

Too bad they called him Zlatan Abrahmovic.

You gotta be f***ing kidding me. Don't know it is sad or hilarious :lol:

Gasparroni
26 Mar 09, 15:20
Moratti said that he is happy. He said the problem with Ibra is solved, and it was only a miscommunication.

Moratti still hasn't talked to Ibra himself, but with his manager. Moratti said now that it's sure Ibra will stay.

Partyyyyy

Besnik
26 Mar 09, 15:48
Moratti said that he is happy. He said the problem with Ibra is solved, and it was only a miscommunication.

Moratti still hasn't talked to Ibra himself, but with his manager. Moratti said now that it's sure Ibra will stay.

Partyyyyy

OK thanx for this information..

it's lucky for us, we have the best striker in world :D IBRAHIMOVIC!!

Alex de Large
26 Mar 09, 16:31
Oh man, i would love a Zlatan-Aguero partnership up there, but isn't that too much of "superstars"? as much as i would love Aguero@Inter, we better spend the money on a new good mifdielder, Stankovic and Muntari are NOT better starters than Balotelli IMO.

Stefan
26 Mar 09, 18:13

Partyyyyy

Moratti also said ronaldo was staying then sold him two weeks later. He also said mancini is staying. He also said we would only sign one of veron or davids,ect.

What moratti says when it comes to players coming or going isn't always 100%.

I hope he stays but I am not convinced.

A.l.i
27 Mar 09, 14:37
The benefit would be ours if he stays or goes.

Stays = Will lead us again
Goes = 50 million in the bag.

Jerry
27 Mar 09, 18:35

good point, the only way he goes is if they make an offer we can't refuse...

but I want to win it with Ibra, I know it is possible.

szasza02
28 Mar 09, 19:06
new (?) nike ad with Zlatan (and Torres, Federer and a lot of nice girls:) )
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-zfnEOYEK_aw/nike_plus_new_spot_2009_with_zlatan_ibrahimovic_uo mini_vs_donne/

Interista nr.1
28 Mar 09, 21:24

If he goes it's not a benefit. Because nobody wanna sell star players, like Messi f.ex. Moratti would be happy to spend 50 millions on him,but ofcourse barcelona don'twanna sell him. I hop Ibra stays, he's something really special.

Handoyo
28 Mar 09, 22:03
If he goes for just 50 million Euros, I would go absolutely bloody bonkers.

I hope he stays though. I hope the frustration will die down just like Vieri's did in 03/04.

Hasan
29 Mar 09, 10:57

Stupid theory, he's a star player, leader on the pitch. Are you sure that we can buy a new leader for 50 million? Who is the other player who can make such a difference in Italian league?

How much we paid for "brilliant" Quaresma and where is he now?

How can we know that same thing wouldn't happen with Aguerro, Drogba or Diego? Moratti needs to give Ibra at least two more teamates who are close to his level and we will be brilliant.

Handoyo
29 Mar 09, 11:03
I was watching the Il signori del calcio - J.Zanetti program just now and they showed a clip of Ronaldo in his first season. Damn, if we had him beside this Ibrahimovic, it would just be mind-boggling.

But it's true that we direly, direly need to reinforce our attack.

And it's really incredible how good Ibra is. The offensive problem started back in 07/08 and he still won us the Scudetto. And now, we are still reliant on him and not only is he still delivering the goods but he has stepped up to another level.

I just hope he stays. I'm not sure if I'd even accept a 100 m Euros bid simply because Ibra is unique, is adapt to the team and even with 100 m Euros, we may not get the players that can replace Ibra's impact on the team.

A.l.i
29 Mar 09, 15:48
Stupid theory, he's a star player, leader on the pitch. Are you sure that we can buy a new leader for 50 million? Who is the other player who can make such a difference in Italian league.

Aguero + Drogba + Diego/Silva + a Creative CM can easily be bought by his sale thus providing a more balanced side which isn't dependent on a single player.

But if he stays, it would be great. A player like him is undoubtedly unique and hard to replace. Only he and Ronaldo are the only two outfield players in our last 10 years that could be deemed "irreplaceable."

CafeCordoba
29 Mar 09, 16:55
Aguero + Drogba + Diego/Silva + a Creative CM can easily be bought by his sale thus providing a more balanced side which isn't dependent on a single player.

But if he stays, it would be great. A player like him is undoubtedly unique and hard to replace. Only he and Ronaldo are the only two outfield players in our last 10 years that could be deemed "irreplaceable."

Don't be silly. No one will spend 100m€ to Zlatan. ManCity could but Zlatan would never accept such a move.

minterke
29 Mar 09, 17:30
Aguero and Drogba...and what Balotelli is supposed to be our 4th striker?

Forza ragazzi
29 Mar 09, 21:01
We should hold on to Ibra with everything we have.

lonewolf19
30 Mar 09, 01:25
Keep Ibra, you only sell your stars if you have a whole squad of star players/wonder kid youngster who can replace the guy. Right now who do we have to replace Ibra? The answer should be pretty clear

rockball
30 Mar 09, 08:14
Zlatan + Balotelli is a fantastic frontline. Acquafresca and another decent bench striker should be fine.

Wallace
30 Mar 09, 10:07
Does Balotelli have what it takes to take Inter to the highest level at a consistent basis?

Jimmy Page
30 Mar 09, 10:14
He do but I think its to much to ask for a 19 old to be the one, along with zlatan, that makes the difference. We know he has a fragile mind so we have to be careful not to put to much pressure on him

Hasan
30 Mar 09, 14:44

Aguero will be failure in serie A or in best case time for adoption will be needed, Drogba getting old, Diego is good but unproven in tough league and in big club, Silva is Spanish winger.

All we need is to build team around Ibrahimović. In J.Cesar,Maicon,Santon,Chivu,Samuel,Cambiasso,J.Zan etti,Balotelli we have pretty good conture but we need two or three class singing for new step.

Move this two or three players (Stanković, Muntari...) on the bench and put some class in the first team to help Ibra in attacking department. Use some youngsters for backups role instead paying Figo, Vieira and Crespo enormous big salaries and we will have double deal. We will save money from salaries and we will develop some youngster for the future.

Adam
31 Mar 09, 10:35
1. David Beckham, Milan, 363 Swedish crowns.

2. Lionel Messi, Barcelona, 320.

3. Ronaldinho, Milan, 220

4. Cristiano Ronaldo, Man United, 205

5. Thierry Henry, Barcelona, 190

6. Kaká, Milan, 170

7. Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Inter, 156

8. Wayne Rooney, Man United, 151

9. Frank Lampard, Chelsea, 145

10. John Terry, Chelsea, 131

11. Fabio Cannavaro, Real Madrid, 129

12. Robinho, Man City, 128

13. Michael Ballack, Chelsea, 127

14. Steve Gerrard, Liverpool, 127

15. Didier Drogba, Chelsea, 120

16. Gianluigi Buffon, Juventus, 118

17. Alessandro Del Piero, Juventus, 116

18. Iker Casillas, Real Madrid, 114

19. Cesc Fàbregas, Arsenal, 112

20. Francesco Totti, Roma, 111

Top salaries in the World, including bonuses etc. In comparison Ibra is worth every penny, if you ask me.

lonewolf19
31 Mar 09, 12:16
I believe that include merchandise/image and everything else too right? If you are just talking about the actual money each club paid directly to the player, Ibra might top that list.

CafeCordoba
31 Mar 09, 12:21
I believe that include merchandise/image and everything else too right? If you are just talking about the actual money each club paid directly to the player, Ibra might top that list.

Yeah, because some Swedish paper can't tell all of those players' salaries (every club isn't a public company, including Inter)

A.l.i
31 Mar 09, 14:44
Don't be silly. No one will spend 100m€ to Zlatan. ManCity could but Zlatan would never accept such a move.

100 million which includes the money from Ibra's sale and Moratti's mercato wallet "BOTH."

Zlatan isn't worth 100 million.

Jimmy Page
31 Mar 09, 15:33
No he isnt worth 100 milion, but nobody is. Mourhino is certainely not worth 12 milion euros or what is.

La Brujita
31 Mar 09, 15:51
No he isnt worth 100 milion, but nobody is. Mourhino is certainely not worth 12 milion euros or what is.

Indeed.

However, Madrid bought Zidane for 66 million euros at 2001. I do think 100 is close to that by today's standards.

CafeCordoba
01 Apr 09, 10:31
Btw, Ibra is on caution in Udinese match. After that will be Palermo, then Juventus. Should be wise to take the card in Udinese-match to avoid the possible suspension against Juventus.

minterke
01 Apr 09, 17:44
Ibra should stfu about this Juventus shit.

Jimmy Page
01 Apr 09, 17:50
Huh? You do know its april the first?

classexa
03 Apr 09, 06:58
Ibra should stfu about this Juventus shit.

:howler:

Azzkikr
03 Apr 09, 09:54
Huh? You do know its april the first?

He has complained about that several times in the past as well.

Nothing to do with april first.

A.l.i
03 Apr 09, 15:41
Lol. Wtf does he bring this Juve Schudetti talk back??

Adam
03 Apr 09, 15:44
Because they asked him. I agree it's annoying though.

Azzkikr
03 Apr 09, 16:59
He brings it up because having won 2 more league titles looks better on better on his resume.

Zlatan is as selfish in life as he is on the pitch.

Its not because he gives a fuck about juve (or Inter), he cares about Zlatan, nothing else.

I dont blame him or anything, but thats just the way he is.

minterke
03 Apr 09, 17:14
I know but he's the idol of every Interista in the world and he should have more respect. Because that's saying we should take away one of our Scudetti and give it back to them.

Jerry
03 Apr 09, 17:39
I know but he's the idol of every Interista in the world and he should have more respect. Because that's saying we should take away one of our Scudetti and give it back to them.

Yea, I'll agree with Azz on this one, Zlatan is very self-absorbed. It is part of his personality, and it is part of what makes him the magical player he is.

But respect is very important, and giving a good, humble interview is also very important. Zlatan is not expert at these things. He respects himself, and his coach, but he does not show the deference and love to Inter that we feel as fans.

This will always be the case with Zlatan, wherever he goes. Even on his national squad. It is one of the reasons why, in spite of the fact that he is one of the best players I have ever seen wear the nerazzurri shirt, he will never be a true Inter legend IMO.

Jimmy Page
03 Apr 09, 17:59
Yea its a shame, but I think he have become much better at playing for the team. But I wish he was like Zanetti in hes personalty but that will never happen sadly...

classexa
03 Apr 09, 19:10
Zlatan is Zlatan and will always be Zlatan :D

Forza ragazzi
03 Apr 09, 20:26
Of course Ibrahimovic will become an Inter legend. He will have to pull a combined Adriano and Ronaldo and thrice it, not to be one. This is a player you probably have adored and praised for a long time, then you start having trouble with him because of his personality. He has always been like this, and if he was less Zlatan, I'm sure he'd be a lesser player as well. Zlatan is playing like he does, because he is Zlatan. So hating the person Zlatan is really not productive even in theory, because if you could change him (not that he ever will) you'd automatically make him a lesser player which again would cause trouble for Inter.

Ibrahimovic has long since made his name as an Inter legend and he will probably stay like that forever.

Suneet
03 Apr 09, 20:31
Of course Ibrahimovic will become an Inter legend. He will have to pull a combined Adriano and Ronaldo and thrice it, not to be one. This is a player you probably have adored and praised for a long time, then you start having trouble with him because of his personality. He has always been like this, and if he was less Zlatan, I'm sure he'd be a lesser player as well. Zlatan is playing like he does, because he is Zlatan. So hating the person Zlatan is really not productive even in theory, because if you could change him (not that he ever will) you'd automatically make him a lesser player which again would cause trouble for Inter.

Ibrahimovic has long since made his name as an Inter legend and he will probably stay like that forever.

That sums up Ibra almost perfectly.

shahz_nerazzurri
04 Apr 09, 00:20
FR, I respect your opinions, but thats retarded. lol

Anyways, nothing new here. He has said about it in the past as well. After our Scudetto win in 2007, he took pictures with Moggi, and said Moggi is something like a father figure to him, and those Scudettos should be returned to him.

Things like this dont bother me. He is a player who worked hard to "win" those titles. Its not his fault, his managers paid the refs. Still he should learn to STFU more.

What bothers me more, is how he keeps on saying he will see what happens about his contract at the end of the season, and keeps on expressing his dissapointment about CL at the same time. Kind of looks like he is giving hints about leaving Inter this summer.
Losing Ibra will be one of the biggest catastrophe in our history.

Alessandro
04 Apr 09, 00:28
Just say the worst case scenario happens... we lose Ibra. The club will have a new motivation. "Winning the scuddetto without him".

All season we have been criticized that without Ibra we can't win anything. After this year, It will be 4 straight scuddetti. If he does go, We will see a new Inter. But hopefully this won't be the case...

Adam
04 Apr 09, 05:07

Anyways, nothing new here. He has said about it in the past as well. After our Scudetto win in 2007, he took pictures with Moggi, and said Moggi is something like a father figure to him, and those Scudettos should be returned to him.

Things like this dont bother me. He is a player who worked hard to "win" those titles. Its not his fault, his managers paid the refs. Still he should learn to STFU more.

What bothers me more, is how he keeps on saying he will see what happens about his contract at the end of the season, and keeps on expressing his dissapointment about CL at the same time. Kind of looks like he is giving hints about leaving Inter this summer.

Lie! The rest is a good post though.

Jimmy Page
04 Apr 09, 08:27
I think FRs post was spot on, for better or worse hes "strong" personalty is what has driven him to become the player that he is today

Forza ragazzi
04 Apr 09, 16:20

At least I can't argue with your opinion on the basis of what you said.

Jerry
04 Apr 09, 19:58

Agreed, it would really suck to lose Ibra. Considering all the other posts about his personality, though, I don't think these comments should be read into a whole lot.

Most of what I found the most concerning has come from his agent, who is doing nothing more than maintaining maximum bargaining power for his client. Ibra has only dismissed questions about his future, which may simply be the advice from his agent.

Moratti will take care of Ibra, and I think he knows that, but he is too proud and pissed off to admit that he isnt going anywhere this summer.

tritolone
05 Apr 09, 02:15
I understand him completely. He did nothing wrong when they won that scudetto. It wasn't his fault that the referees were bought. We all know he's not a die-hard Interista and honestly speaking noone but us think we deserved that scudetto.

VLE
11 Apr 09, 23:47
grats on 20goal/season.

Jimmy Page
12 Apr 09, 08:10
Apperently he also have the best goal ratio in the league: 0.69 goals per game

lonewolf19
12 Apr 09, 08:30
great goal 20!
I really want Ibra to win the crown this year. Its been a while since we have top scorer.

Hammoudi
14 Apr 09, 21:25
He always comes short when it matters the most, not just often but ALWAYS.

Often yes, always NO! I am not sure if you are talking about CL only but if it wasn't for him coming and scoring a brace against Parma in the last game of the season to give us lo scudetto, our team would be in a mental institution somewhere now.

tritolone
14 Apr 09, 21:29
And he destroyed BBilan himeslf in that game when Fatboy gave them the lead. And he also embarassed Nesta (I think it was in the 4-3) game.

Azzkikr
14 Apr 09, 21:32
Well, we would have won the Scudetto anyways, because Roma didnt win against Catania.

But yes, that is the nearest Zlatan has ever been at making a difference in a "do or die" game, though it wasnt really such a game because Roma had to win and they didnt.

Ilkinio
14 Apr 09, 22:02
Never saw Zlatan playing with his radio on..

Rimpel
14 Apr 09, 22:02
Doesn't matter, right then and there to come on as a sub and score two goals (when almost everyone else in our team looked petrified) and bring us the scudetto was huge. Something I won't soon forget. Adriano never came close to doing anything like this, I have to admit.

Adam
14 Apr 09, 22:56
Well, we would have won the Scudetto anyways, because Roma didnt win against Catania.

But yes, that is the nearest Zlatan has ever been at making a difference in a "do or die" game, though it wasnt really such a game because Roma had to win and they didnt.

Wow! :wallbang: First of all, you can't know Roma wouldn't of won their match if Ibra hadn't scored, because after he scored the second goal it's like the Roma players just gave up, got sloppy, and Catania equalized.

Second, when he scored his first goal Roma were leading 1-0 and everyone in the team knew about it, so he did step up when his club needed him the most, and when there was pressure, the fact that Roma eventually drawed is completely irrelevant. I think the fact that you're trying to diminish that achievement is really low.

Third, "making a difference" is not always up to him. If he gives a pass to someone one on one with the keeper and the player doesn't score he doesn't make a difference, but if the player scores, he does. And there's been many occasions where exactly that could, should and has happened.

Fourth, I'm happy you said "do or die games" because I can mention a whole handfull of games that were very important in terms of qualification and league advantage that he has stepped up and scored in, but unfortunately wasn't in the knockoutstages. I think the fact that he is the most decisive player in the league speaks enough about how he steps up when the team needs him.

Ziyad
15 Apr 09, 07:17
And he destroyed BBilan himeslf in that game when Fatboy gave them the lead. And he also embarassed Nesta (I think it was in the 4-3) game.

The fatboy game was the 2-1 where they scored the first and Cruz and Ibra scored two almost identical goals.Each had an assist and a goal.

The 4-3 game Ibra had a good goal by jumping over Nesta on the counter.Which just shows the guy can deliver if he is given some breathing space by the rest of the team.

Ibra subject should be moved to his thread.

ALAIN7
15 Apr 09, 08:21
Better sell him now, before he drops his price. We must use the money we get from him to buy younger players who have more spirit to play. When we got offers from Chelsea for Adriano (this season) we didn't accept. And now what happened? He wants to take a break for football and his price has dropped a lot.

Ibra's time here is up. That's the real thing. Sell him, use the money wisely.

Sell him and half of the team next season. We need to build another team. This time full of energy and urge to play. :scream:

Ziyad
15 Apr 09, 09:17
Better sell him now, before he drops his price. We must use the money we get from him to buy younger players who have more spirit to play. When we got offers from Chelsea for Adriano (this season) we didn't accept. And now what happened? He wants to take a break for football and his price has dropped a lot.

Sell him and half of the team next season. We need to build another team. This time full of energy and urge to play. :scream:

I am not sure if ur serious or not but i will assume you are...Sell Ibra??? Are you kidding.

Not only is he our best player that everything passes through,but he is also the main component in the backbone of this team.YOu dont sell such players you build around them.Just because Adriano fukced up and we had many chances to sell him,doesnt mean we have to measure Ibra by the same yardstick...Why is that hard to comprehend.

Why would we want to build another team?? This isnt Milan or Juve when the cycle of achievements is on the downward,on the contrary.YOu dont disassemble a winning team or winning players.Every team that has done that suffered.Real Madrid is a great example of that.They were winning and fired the coach behind their success and have been in a downward cycle ever since...(only for Capello to start winning again before being sacked as well).

We have to realize Ibra cant do it all himself.He needs the supporting cast.Players with less ability had more success in the CL becuase they had the supporting cast around them that compliments the team.Before we go crazy and sell we should give this guy the full support of an AM,a two way midfielder and a partner that is actually good and not a drama queen...Then we can judge.

NimAraya
15 Apr 09, 10:39

You look high or something.

ALAIN7
15 Apr 09, 11:21
You look high or something.

Yes I know.

Adam
15 Apr 09, 11:46
David Villa: Playing With Zlatan Ibrahimovic Would Be Fantastic

The much sought-after forward has dropped a bombshell as he suggests Inter are his preferred destination...

Valencia striker David Villa has dropped the biggest hint yet of where he may end up playing next term as he reveals his penchant for Inter.

The Spanish international is being courted by several big clubs. On Tuesday Italian reports had linked him with Jose Mourinho's side following reports the coach was planning his transfer strategies.

Villa admits he wouldn't mind playing at San Siro, but he remains unsure of where he will be heading should Valencia sell up.

"Playing with Ibrahimovic would be fantastic," the hitman told Calcio 2000.

"'Ibra's' quality, technical ability and movement could see us form a great duo.

"Where will I move to? Valencia has set the price for me at €60million, but I don't know if there is a team out there who are prepared to take me for that amount of money."

Inter are on standby as they watch events in Valencia unfold. The Nerazzurri have also been linked with Genoa's Diego Milito, and Chelsea ace Didier Drogba by the Italian media

Please let this happen! What a duo they would make! Both score and assist laods of goals with little help from their midfidlers. Mouthwatering.. a lot of money though..

shahz_nerazzurri
15 Apr 09, 11:49
Villa would be awesome, (eto will be better). But I think only one of Silva or Villa will move, and who ever moves will be freakin expensive.
Also paying 60mill to land Villa is just stupid.

Wallace
15 Apr 09, 11:53
Even if he's worth every penny of that 60m, we can't afford it anyway. :( Even if we can and even if he's worth that price, there'd always be someone outbidding us.

It's just too good to come true.

Ilkinio
15 Apr 09, 11:56
There was reports of Obinna, Suazo and Jimenez moving other way. So, maybe we have a chance. They are in crisis, and they need money, but they want to keep competitive squad as well.

ALAIN7
15 Apr 09, 12:10
Even if he's worth every penny of that 60m, we can't afford it anyway. :( Even if we can and even if he's worth that price, there'd always be someone outbidding us.

It's just too good to come true.

Like who? Manchester City? No one wants to play there, even though they got the money.

Buffon hinted the he'd leave Juventus if a massive bid is made. He said he'd leave just to help Juve buy talented players. :rolleyes: But yeah, only Buffon said that.

tonyloo
15 Apr 09, 12:11
I think it's laugable that people comments on what Inter can and cant afford. These last summers we've just bought, bought and bought without selling anyone.

First of all. We're going to save millions on outgoing contracts, high earners like Cruz, Crespo and Figo are leaving.

Quaresma, Mancini and Maxwell will most likely be sold, atleast 2 of them, that's alot of millions in transfer money, trusting the 'Players & Contract" thread it will also free up millions in wages.

Rivas and/or Burdisso will be sold, they're still fairly young and will make us some money.

A standard transfer market + a star signing funded by player sales is not unlikely at all.

edit: and I forgot we still got Suazo, Obinna and Jimenez.

ALAIN7
15 Apr 09, 12:12
I think it's laugable that people comments on what Inter can and cant afford. These last summers we've just bought, bought and bought without selling anyone.

First of all. We're going to save millions on outgoing contracts, high earners like Cruz, Crespo and Figo are leaving.

Quaresma, Mancini and Maxwell will most likely be sold, atleast 2 of them, that's alot of millions in transfer money, trusting the 'Players & Contract" thread it will also free up millions in wages.

Rivas and/or Burdisso will be sold, they're still fairly young and will make us some money.

A standard transfer market + a star signing funded by player sales is not unlikely at all.

You forgot Vieira. Oh and he earns 5 million per season. :wth:

shahz_nerazzurri
15 Apr 09, 12:16
There was reports of Obinna, Suazo and Jimenez moving other way. So, maybe we have a chance. They are in crisis, and they need money, but they want to keep competitive squad as well.

The reserves players at Valencia are better than Obinna, Suazo and Jiminez, they will never go after these guys.

NimAraya
15 Apr 09, 13:05
Nobody but Man City will pay 60 m for Villa. Even Chelsea stepped out of paying that much for a player recently. I belive Valencia will let him go for a cash around 40 m. So with 20 m and some players like Suazo, Jimenez, Obinna, Cruz or Vieira we can easily get him. Anyway the fact that what Villa want to go play a crucial part and I guess he wants to remain at spain.

Chasing players like Villa and Aguero that are expensive and their clubs are not eager enough to send em away will be too risky. I prefer we focus on players like Eto'o or Tevez that are more available. Milito is ok but can't trust him much. Drogaba?! getting old! Cassano?! Too controversial!!

ALAIN7
15 Apr 09, 13:24
I guess we've been going ta bit off topic now. Remember the thread is about Ibrahimovic and not "who do you think we can afford".

A.l.i
15 Apr 09, 14:36
I'd rather go for Aguero if I had 40 or 60 million in hand. But then again, dream signing.

Azzkikr
15 Apr 09, 18:20
Hold on, what happened to "spanish player always fail in serie a"? Stick to your BS people.

Anyways, Villa might play with Zlatan in the future..... At Barca or Real.

Perhaps after the average one packs his bags after another CL disaster next season and moves to Madrid this will happen.

ALAIN7
15 Apr 09, 18:22
Hold on, what happened to "spanish player always fail in serie a"? Stick to your BS people.

Anyways, Villa might play with Zlatan in the future..... At Barca or Real.

You don't deserve to be an Interista. You're too pessimistic. :ass:

Principe
15 Apr 09, 18:56

I really don't get that quote that people seem to throw around here, and tend to agree with you....There's no such thing as a player from "insert country" won't succeed in "insert country", because it's not like every country has specific type of players.....

Maybe the likes of Vicente, Luis Garcia, Mandieta and co. may not have the right specifications that's needed to succeed in serie a but I think players like Torres, Villa, and even Ruben Baraja in his prime would succeed in Serie A...They just have what it takes to succeed...

Wallace
15 Apr 09, 22:26

Whatever, if you think selling a bunch of unwanted players can get u 60 million to buy one player, then so be it. Remember, Inter still needs to get midfielders and a defender or two, then how can they spend everything on one single striker?

It's just impossible for us to sign Villa, admit it.

Principe
15 Apr 09, 22:37
According to the latest adds by Adidas (the gods of football)....Impossible is Nothing..

Azzkikr
15 Apr 09, 23:08
Thats good news for Zlatan.

Perhaps one day the knockoutstage goal will come.

Adam
16 Apr 09, 09:14
Meh, knockoutstage goal or no, he's still the best forward in the World.

Jimmy Page
16 Apr 09, 11:35
Sadly he isnt, I would rank Drogba Eto and maybe Torres infront of him. Ibra is top 5 but not the best striker in the world

Alessandro
16 Apr 09, 11:48
Drogba better than Ibra??? haha No way!

Jimmy Page
16 Apr 09, 12:04
At the moment yes, he managed to score twice times against Liverpool during the quartarfinals and was immense against pool at stamford bridge. I think Zlatan has more to offer than Drogba but Drogba scorde in the knock out stages this year, Zlatan didnt.

Principe
16 Apr 09, 12:05
Where did Messi go????

And Drog is more fearless I feel...more effective in big games but their style is very different but ibra is definitely top 5

Jimmy Page
16 Apr 09, 12:13
I dont feel messi is a pure striker, Torres, Drogba and Zlatan are more strikers to me. Altough Messi is the best in the world no doubt.

Adam
16 Apr 09, 12:39
Sadly he isnt, I would rank Drogba Eto and maybe Torres infront of him. Ibra is top 5 but not the best striker in the world

Zlatan pisses on Torres, Drogba scores important goals in knockoutstages in Cl but is very inconsistent in the league, and Eto'o scores about the same amount as Zlatan, slightly more, with three times as many chances to score, and better players around him.

In terms of ability, consitency, influence and impact on the game Ibra is the best, by far. In fact the only player that beats him in terms of impact is Messi, but he's not really a forward.

Jimmy Page
16 Apr 09, 13:54
What is the most importent? To score 5 goals in a cl knock out stage or 15 goals against Reggina, Livorno and so on? I agree that Zlatan is the most consistent of him and Drogba but for me I would perfer if Zlatan scored fewer goals in the league but almost always steped up in the big games. Now Zlatan have steped in big games but he still has things to prove in champions league.

One player who almost always performed in big games was Zidane, he wasnt alway the most consistent player but when it truely matterd he performed, thats way i think hes the top three players ever, along with Maradonna and Pele.

Azzkikr
16 Apr 09, 14:12
lol at Zlatan being the best in the world :howler:, thats absolutely hilarious.

The best players in this world are the ones who step up and make a difference in the all-or-nothing games and Zlatan certainly isnt such a player.

Adam
16 Apr 09, 14:20
What is the most importent? To score 5 goals in a cl knock out stage or 15 goals against Reggina, Livorno and so on? I agree that Zlatan is the most consistent of him and Drogba but for me I would perfer if Zlatan scored fewer goals in the league but almost always steped up in the big games. Now Zlatan have steped in big games but he still has things to prove in champions league.

One player who almost always performed in big games was Zidane, he wasnt alway the most consistent player but when it truely matterd he performed, thats way i think hes the top three players ever, along with Maradonna and Pele.

He has about 10 goals and something assists against the top 10 sides in Serie A. The other ten is against the bottom clubs. That's how you win a championship. Ibra has basicly carried Inter to the last scudetto and certainly to this one, if we win it, by himself. When Drogba and Torres do something like that we can talk.

They are not even close to his performace or achievement levels. Furthermore, I could care less what his "stats" in knockoutgames are because they don't represent his contribution in the least.

Jimmy Page
16 Apr 09, 14:23
He has about 10 goals and something assists against the top 10 sides in Serie A. The other ten is against the bottom clubs. That's how you win a championship. Ibra has basicly carried Inter to the last scudetto and certainly to this one, if we win it, by himself. When Drogba and Torres do something like that we can talk. They are not even close to his performace or achievement levels. I could care less what his "stats" in knockoutgames are because they don't represent his contribution in the least.

Well I dont agree with you there. Look Zlatan owns serie A but to be called one of the worlds greatest he must perform more often in Cl, you have to agree with me there?

Azzkikr
16 Apr 09, 14:25
His contribution in knockoutgames is supposed to be goals.

I know you wet your pants and praise him for hitting the post, but hitting the post means as much as hitting the corner flag.

Only scoring counts and Zlatan is supposed to score goals.

He fits Inter well when you think of it. The biggest bottler playing for the biggest choker team.

ALAIN7
16 Apr 09, 14:56
His contribution in knockoutgames is supposed to be goals.

I know you wet your pants and praise him for hitting the post, but hitting the post means as much as hitting the corner flag.

Only scoring counts and Zlatan is supposed to score goals.

He fits Inter well when you think of it. The biggest bottler playing for the biggest choker team.

PLaying for the biggest choker team? :rolleyes:

Azzkikr
16 Apr 09, 15:51
We can afford him, yes. If we take out 75% of our budget, but given we currently have a midfield which needs a major overhaul if we are to even remotely improve in the CL, it would not be advisable to go for Villa.

I dont think he would want to leave spain anyways. Barca and Real will surely go him, possibly some of the english clubs as well. All are far more attractive destinations than Serie A and especially Inter.

But you guys can dream about villa, aguero, eto'o, benzema all you want, but at the end of the summer the one who has arrived will be Milito. He is a player we can attract, the others arent.

Hammoudi
16 Apr 09, 15:53
Fair enough, he shouldn't be a priority but we do need a proven goal scorer.

I moved my post to the forwards thread, I think any discussion about Villa should be there.

Azzkikr
16 Apr 09, 20:40
You should have moved mine as well then.

Adam
17 Apr 09, 13:17
Great interview ahead of the derby.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic on Inter Channel
Friday, 17 April 2009 14:49:46

APPIANO GENTILE - Zlatan Ibrahimovic previewed Saturday evening's clash between Inter and Juventus in an exclusive interview for Inter Channel programme A tu per tu.

This is what he had to say:

Ibrahimovic, is Juventus-Inter a match that can decide the season?
"I don't think it's the most important match of the year because they all have the same importance. Up to now we have shown that we want to win the championship and this is why we are top. We have a ten-point advantage over Juventus and it will be even bigger if we win tomorrow, but as I said, I don't think it's the most important game of the year. It will certainly be a spectacular and exciting match between the two strongest teams. We are ready, we have worked well all week and we're going to Turin to win."

In Turin a few weeks ago they were convinced that tomorrow's game would be fundamental because they thought they could earn points before this clash, but Inter have won the points. Does going to Turin with a ten-point advantage create a different mental attitude?
"It was normal for Juventus to think like this. If they hadn't, it would already be over, because a team always has to believe that it has a chance. But there are also possibilities for Inter. It won't be easy for them and it won't be easy for us, either. There are still seven matches. If we win tomorrow there will be six left and we will have a big lead, but we still have to play our game, look at our situation and work without concentrating on what the other teams do. It all depends on us."

It was a great Inter in the reverse fixture. Do you remember that match?
"Yes, I remember it very well. The stadium was full, we played a great game creating many scoring chances. Juve had a few chances to score as well, but we won in the end. We played better than them and it all went well."

Ibrahimovic knows them both well. Is it hard to put goals past Gianluigi Buffon and Julio Cesar?
"I know both of them. They are two great goalkeepers. Buffon was already at a high level when I arrived at Juventus. He was number one and it was hard to score against him even in training. Then when I arrived at Inter I met Julio Cesar, who has improved greatly in these three years and has become number one. At the start he was on the right road to becoming it; now he's at a very high level and it's very hard to beat him. However, I think that they are two different goalkeepers. Julio Cesar could even play outfield because he has incredible technique for someone who plays in goal. Buffon doesn't have the same ability with his feet."

How important is it for a goalkeeper in today's football to be able to play well with his feet?
"I don't know. It depends. Buffon has done some fantastic things so far, but when I look at Julio Cesar I see a different goalkeeper with a different style: a new kind of goalkeeper who has great qualities not just with his hands, but also with his feet."

It's like having an eleventh player...
"More or less. It depends how the team plays... (Smiles) When we play, Julio Cesar has nothing to do with it..."

Seventeen different Inter players have scored this season, while sixteen different Juventus players have hit the target. A sign that anyone in these two teams can be decisive?
"We are two great teams with great players in every role. Everyone can score goals and help the team. And I have always said that it's not important who scores the goals. A goal gives you confidence, a lead, but in the end it's the three points that count, so it's the same for me whether Julio Cesar, Ivan Cordoba or Cristian Chivu score. What really counts at the end is winning the competition and being able to say that you have won, even if you have won with forty goals... I prefer to win the trophy rather than score more than the others."

Inter-Juventus is also a possible Coppa Italia final in Rome...
"It would be nice because both teams deserve to win the Coppa Italia. We will have to beat Sampdoria in our next home match and come back from three goals down. It won't be easy but we will do everything to succeed. We are a great team; we have the players who can do everything to win."

Ibrahimovic is Serie A top scorer with twenty goals, and he has also scored more than all the other players in every other division...
"This is very important. I'm playing well and I'm improving day after day. My team-mates and the coach help me by giving me lots of faith and the fans also give me the support necessary to do my best. I'm happy that I'm feeling well physically and that I haven't had the physical problems that I had last year with that knee problem. I continued playing despite that problem and now I realise I was wrong to. It's wrong to go on the pitch when you're not physically fit because you're not one hundred percent and you can't express yourself like you want to. I'm fine now, I'm ready for the next matches and it's thanks to all my team-mates that everything is going well. Without them I couldn't do everything I'm doing."

You said that you are stimulated when opposing fans boo you. And there have always been a lot of boos for Ibrahimovic in Turin...
"I like it. It will definitely be the same again this time. (Smiles) If I were a Juventus fan I would boo Ibrahimovic too if he left my team. He's a great player..."

It will be a great clash against Giorgio Chiellini, who is considered one of the best Italian defenders...
"I don't know Chiellini very well because he still wasn't in the team when I arrived at Juventus. He came in during my second year. I can only say that he wasn't the same as he is today. He has grown a lot, he's doing very well and I also think that he's one of the best defenders in Italy. He has also played in the national team and this helps you improve in terms of experience. It will be an interesting duel because he's a defender and, as such, his task is to stop the strikers. Instead, I will do everything to score goals and create chances."

But do you like him as a defender?
"I like him a lot because he plays in a very strong and physical way. But you always have to be careful, stay two steps ahead and see how it goes..."

Have you given any advice to your team-mates in defence about the characteristics of the Bianconeri strikers?
"I think that my team-mates already know them well. They have played against them in past years and a defender already knows what he has to do. If I had to give advice to my team-mates they could even choose not to listen to me because each of us acts in a different way and has his tricks to stop these kind of strikers. This is why he's a footballer who plays for Inter."

Do you need to particularly concentrated against a team like Juventus, who play with a high defence?
"Yes, but Juventus also attack insistently because they are determined to win matches. And tomorrow there will be two teams who want to score goals and win. It will be very interesting because Juventus will play with a very high defence and will press us, but we have to play like we can, with confidence like we did in the reverse match."

According to Ibrahimovic, will the team that scores first tomorrow win?
"No. The team that scores last will win."

Ibrahimovic's best goal this season? In Bologna, in Palermo, against Reggina or the one in the Champions League in Bremen?
"What do you think?"

The most difficult one was the goal you scored against Reggina...
"For me it's the one I scored in Bologna because you can repeat all the others. The one I scored against Reggina, I could score again; the one in Palermo I did it again against Fiorentina. You don't get many chances to score one like the one I got in Bologna. If I have to vote I'll vote for the Bologna one... (smiles) but I could still do it again..."

I especially like the bolded part.:D

Rimpel
17 Apr 09, 13:58
funny interview :D

ALAIN7
17 Apr 09, 15:07

????

Something's fishy. Are Inter concentrating on a clean sheet or what?

Universe
18 Apr 09, 04:10

????

Something's fishy. Are Inter concentrating on a clean sheet or what?

He's just trying to sound wise. ;)

ALAIN7
18 Apr 09, 14:18
He's just trying to sound wise. ;)

Wise man. :nerd:

interlab
19 Apr 09, 17:21
anybody have any photo or video when Ibra punched Chiellini in his nose with elbow ???

classexa
20 Apr 09, 15:33
anybody have any photo or video when ibra punched chiellini in his nose with elbow ???

hehe

Bes
23 Apr 09, 10:44
http://www.inter.it/aas/img/115810.jpg
http://www.pazza-inter.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/kaka.gif

hhaaha :lol:

classexa
23 Apr 09, 13:04
Lol

Universe
23 Apr 09, 13:30
lololololol

rockball
23 Apr 09, 16:54
He is looking a lot more lean and freaky nowadays.

Michael
24 Apr 09, 05:46
Man that pic looks disturbing. I'm gonna have nightware tonight LOL.

Puma
24 Apr 09, 07:53
He looks like a drug addict. Also, Cruz' barber looks to have taken his haircut too far. He should have left some sideburns instead of levelling off the cut at the top of his ear.

Jimmy Page
24 Apr 09, 08:01
He can look how ever he wants if he plays like he played yesterday.

Adam
24 Apr 09, 13:57
Ibra hints at Inter exit Friday 24 April, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter superstar Zlatan Ibrahimovic has hinted that he would like to leave San Siro for a fresh challenge.

On the day that Brazilian marksman Adriano has severed his ties with the club, Ibrahimovic has cast fresh doubts upon his commitment to the cause.

The Swede made his discontent known after Inter's Champions League exit and now he has given the clearest sign yet that he could quit the Beneamata.

“I have a contract with Inter and I am happy here, but at the same time I would like to try something new because I have been in Italy for five years,” Ibra told Eurosport.

“I have won everything in Italy and I have learned a lot about the country, but there comes a time in your life, as I found when I was at Ajax, when you have to tell yourself to make a change.”

Ibra's comments will surely send the rumour mill into overdrive and Inter may step up their search for a replacement.

Manchester United hitman Carlos Tevez and Atletico Madrid sensation Sergio Aguero are reported to be targets.

I think it's clear he wants a new challenge and is looking to move to a different league in the summer. I can't blame him tbh. We should let him go, no reason keeping someone that's not commited to the cause.

We should be able to get at least 60 million, so we better pick up some great replacements.

shahz_nerazzurri
24 Apr 09, 14:03
He is just being a drama queen. No where else will he get paid, as much as he is getting paid over here, and in the end that is what matters.
If he tried to go to ManU or Barcelona, and tells them that he wants to get paid the same amount that he is getting paid at Inter i.e. more than C.Ronaldo and Messi, they will just look at him and laugh at him.

I think he will leave next season, after we crash out of CL, and he is 11mills richer.

tonyloo
24 Apr 09, 14:09
Oh great. Well, I cant be mad at him if he does leave. Atleast he's not doing a Vieri, Ronaldo or Adriano.

If he leaves, it's better if he does it now when his value is at it's peak.

Still hoping Mourinho can convince him to stay, obviously.

classexa
24 Apr 09, 14:23
I think he'll stay

Azzkikr
24 Apr 09, 14:24
Good riddance.

Perhaps we can buy a striker who can actually score goals in KO games then.

Hopefully not Tevez though, he is just terrible.

Interista nr.1
24 Apr 09, 14:29
Ibrahimaga is only trying to make Inter sign some important players

Azzkikr
24 Apr 09, 14:39
I dont think so.

Like he said, he has won everything in Italy. He is at the peak of his career, it would only be logical for him to move this summer.

He wants to win new things, especially the CL, which is something that he will never be able to do here at Inter.

Would only make sense if he made the move to a real CL contender this summer. Staying at Inter would be a waste of time for him.

Interista nr.1
24 Apr 09, 14:41
If he leave,it will be very hard to find anyone with similiar quality. Very hard. Just remember, he won us scudetto almost by himself last year. Actualy i don't know if Inter would win at all this last few years without him.
The problem that he can't perform in BIG AND IMPORTANT games is because he's too much isolated every time we have some big game.
I understand, it's because Inter have many defensivly minded players, that's why they need to buy some creative players.
Unfortunatly Mancini and Quaresma failed to do that.

Interista nr.1
24 Apr 09, 14:43
Yea, i know he wanna win CL, If Inter sign 2-3 amazing players, don't you think that Inter have good chance to win CL?

Il Muro
24 Apr 09, 14:49
If he wants to leave, there is not much we can do. I wouldn't mind selling him if we can get Aguero as his replacement.

Rimpel
24 Apr 09, 15:04
I'm disappointed in Ibra but at the same time I can kinda understand him. But if we get someone like aguero in his place+ decent midfielders we could even turn out better without him. But regardless, if he leaves I think we're going to miss him after a while.

One question though, would anyone want to buy him at his pricetag? I don't even think Real would buy him, and they're not exactly in a better situation regarding CL (plus they have enough strikers).

classexa
24 Apr 09, 15:09
I'm disappointed in Ibra but at the same time I can kinda understand him. But if we get someone like aguero in his place+ decent midfielders we could even turn out better without him. But regardless, if he leaves I think we're going to miss him after a while.

One question though, would anyone want to buy him at his pricetag? I don't even think Real would buy him, and they're not exactly in a better situation regarding CL (plus they have enough strikers).

That's why I think he'll stay. I don't think anyone can afford that or are willing to pay that

Ajesh
24 Apr 09, 15:09
Where could he go ? Madrid, City or Arsenal . And lol at their CL chances.

He just had to realize that he is not in the league of the Messi's and the Gerrards. But poor boy just couldn't.

I think in Calcio, Cassano is as good as Ibra and he performs in the Big Matches.
Maybe we should go for Cassano ?

Rimpel
24 Apr 09, 15:11
[QUOTE=Ajesh_Nerazzurri;399997
I think in Calcio, Cassano is as good as Ibra and he performs in the Big Matches.
Maybe we should go for Cassano ?[/QUOTE]

:lol::dielaugh:you are kidding right?:wallbang:

Jimmy Page
24 Apr 09, 15:11
He will not go anywhere, even if he wants to which I doubt. I am pretty sure hes just trying to presure Moratti to get good players.

tonyloo
24 Apr 09, 15:13
However, I seriously doubt his wage would be a problem, if Barcelona or United like some drama queen up there suggested, made an offer to Inter.

Titles motivates him, not money.

Ibra leaving would be devastating, if he was Vieri or Adriano. The difference with Ibra and those fuckers are that we'll get enough money from him to fund one of the most massive transfer summers in history.

What Im afraid about though is the league, how many times hasnt he saved us in the "small" and "easy" games? We'll draw alot more next season if he leaves. However, if we sign the right players and build a team that's not relying on one single player we'll have a much higher highest level and alot more room for improvement..

CafeCordoba
24 Apr 09, 15:17
He isn't leaving this summer. In summer 2010 or after that is very possible, but not now. It's actually also good for Inter to sell him early enough. Inter can make GOOD MONEY by selling Zlatan. Like said, Inter can do nothing about it when he wants to leave and we have all known he will leave some day.

Azzkikr
24 Apr 09, 15:21
Perhaps we can swap him for some Chelsea players. Drogba and Essien?

Would probably suit Mourinho.

Chelsea should an attractive destination for Zlatan.

Ajesh
24 Apr 09, 15:25
Well with Cassano, his temperament in general is always in question. But this season he has proved that given the right environment, he can be trusted on.

There are a lot of similarities between Cassano and Ibra. Cassano plays little behind the strikers and gives countless assists. His team doesnt have many Big name players but is always influential. You rarely see him getting less than 7.

But the most impressive part is that he rarely under-performs in the Big matches. The guy has solid match temperament.

Regarding his antics , it has been a while since he has thrown any. No major incidents at the Euros and also this season.

Everybody knows how hard it is to get a creative Central Mid Fielder now. With Cassano just behind the Strikers, much of the creative burden can be shared. In my opinion this gamble is very much worth taking, now that Ibra wants to go out.

Ilkinio
24 Apr 09, 15:26
Disaster, and everything who thinks otherwise is just stupid.

tonyloo
24 Apr 09, 15:46
Disaster, and everything who thinks otherwise is just stupid.

Depends on what you rate. We've won Serie A now, we've dominated it thanks to Ibra and he'll always be remembered for that.

But.

If we keep him it will take alot longer for us to get that CL trophy, it's not because he sucks in CL, that's bullshit. It's because we rely too much on him. Any team can kill a team that relies on one player in Europe(in the last 16 of CL that is), not even Maradona is an exception.

If we keep him, one summer wont be enough to make us CL contenders, we'll sign Diego. So what? Diego wont make a difference alone.

If we sell him, maybe we'll sign Hamsik, Diego, Motta and Agüero on the money we'll get from Ibra + Moratti's standard 30+ millions/summer. That will make a big difference.

Universe
24 Apr 09, 16:49
Fuck.

minterke
24 Apr 09, 18:09
If Zlatan leaves (I pray not) then it's obvious we're getting Aguero or Cassano.

Stefan
24 Apr 09, 18:24
If he wants to go so be it. I would prefer him to stay but if his heart isn't in it its no use. Use the money and replace him with augero and rebuild the squad.

Ilkinio
24 Apr 09, 18:30
We can't get a star of that proportion any time in the near future. It will be loss that we will struggle to replace for at least 2-3 years.

Adam
24 Apr 09, 18:53
Transfer newsFriday 25. April 2008 - 13:00
Real Madrid offer cash, Diarra for Inter's Ibrahimovic
Real Madrid are preparing a cash-plus-player offer for Inter Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Corriere dello Sport says the interest of Real has been welcomed by the Swede and his minders, who have been actively encouraging talks about a move to Spain.

Real are ready to make a verbal bid and are willing to put £35 million cash on the table along with midfielder Mahamadou Diarra.

Ilkinio
24 Apr 09, 18:56
Lol

Adam
24 Apr 09, 19:11
That's a pretty decent bid. 35 million pounds: That's like 55 million euro's right? + Diarra that's worth about 15 million euro so it is abut 70 mil euro for Ibra.

shahz_nerazzurri
24 Apr 09, 19:18
That's a pretty decent bid. 35 million pounds: That's like 55 million euro's right? + Diarra that's worth about 15 million euro so it is abut 70 mil euro for Ibra.

Pounds is roughly equal to Euros these days.
35 pounds should be around 37 Euros.

Stupid and horrible offer. Considering that we dont need Diarra. I dont know which Diarra are they offering, but we dont need either one of them.

I dont know why people wanna see Ibra go. Ibra = Scudetto. No Ibra, no Scudetto. We wont win CL with or with out Ibra, so thats a moo point.

Also no his mind isnt made up. He said he would like a climate change, he is probably talking about the future. And even if he wants to go, wait till he sees the salary offers that are coming in for him, he will beg Moratti to keep him.

His reputation sucks in England. They will probably sign Emile Heskey before him.
Barca have a dream team going, they wouldnt wanna ruin that. And Madrid will be more keen on their pursuit of C.Ronaldo. Also Madrid want to do something in the CL, so it will be hilarious to see them sign Ibra.

VLE
24 Apr 09, 19:20

with recent pound crash, i believe the current rate is 1 pound = 1.1 euro, so that is like 38mEuro + Diarra. Knowing how overpriced Current market is, we are basically trading Ibra for Kun+Diarra or Diego+10m+Diarra.

Stefan
24 Apr 09, 19:21
We can't get a star of that proportion any time in the near future. It will be loss that we will struggle to replace for at least 2-3 years.

We aren't going to sell ibra unless we are pretty dam sure we can get someone to replace him. We only sold ronaldo after we had a deal insuring we would get crespo to replace him.

We aren't idiots.

Adam
24 Apr 09, 19:23
with recent pound crash, i believe the current rate is 1 pound = 1.1 euro, so that is like 38mEuro + Diarra.

Oh wow, I can admit I thought the crisis might had effected things but I had no idea the pound was in that bad a shape. That's a shit offer then..

Ziyad
24 Apr 09, 19:25
I hope that the staff at Inter get the right two to three signings this summer and we go all out for the CL.If we miss he can go but i dont think thats wise to let him go this summer.

Ilkinio
24 Apr 09, 19:27
We aren't going to sell ibra unless we are pretty dam sure we can get someone to replace him. We only sold ronaldo after we had a deal insuring we would get crespo to replace him.

We aren't idiots.

It's kinda different situation. Ronaldo was generally better than Crespo, but was injured for a long-long time, so Crespo was adequate replacement, and i guess Crespo was cheaper.

And who we can get instead of Ibra?

Stefan
24 Apr 09, 19:30
It's kinda different situation. Ronaldo was generally better than Crespo, but was injured for a long-long time, so Crespo was adequate replacement, and i guess Crespo was cheaper.

And who we can get instead of Ibra?

We won't sell ibra cheap. We also won't let him go if we aren't sure that we can get someone like augero to replace him.

Ilkinio
24 Apr 09, 19:32
We won't sell ibra cheap. We also won't let him go if we aren't sure that we can get someone like augero to replace him.

I'm not suggesting that we won't get enough money for him, i just don't think that we can find an adequate replacement. Kaka, Messi, Cronaldo, Torres to some extent, Ibra are more or less on the same level. We can't get anyone adequate. Aguero has not what it takes to replace Ibra, just yet.

Adam
24 Apr 09, 19:38
Interfans is having a meltdown. :lol: 1800 posts and 20.000 views on this subject since three a clock today.

minterke
24 Apr 09, 19:47
Losing Ibra would be a huge letdown, even if we sign someone as good as him. We need Ibra and another decent striker plus 2 world class midfielders and our team set. If we sell Ibra we have to buy 2 players like Aguero and Cassano.

But I disagree on Aguero doesn't have what it takes, he's a phenom. And Villa, Cassano and Drogba have what it takes too.

Alex de Large
24 Apr 09, 20:18
Diarra value should be 10 millions (15 max), STOP OVERRATING PLAYERS.

VLE
24 Apr 09, 20:53
with midfield that can't counter and hold ball, we won't even be able to try long balls if we lose ibra.

Only way I'll even consider this is if Arsenal somehow agrees to trade in with Cesc, Arshavin and Nasri, or Barca with Xabi and Iniesta (Which will never happen).

Suneet
24 Apr 09, 21:06
If he wants to go he will, thats sad but true. I would love to see him retire here, he is one of my fav players, but I think we will bring in a good replacement and actually change the way we play.

Handoyo
24 Apr 09, 22:24
That's saddening. I was kinda happy these past couple of weeks that he hasn't spoken about leaving Inter but now this bombshell. I just hope that Mourinho & Moratti can convince him to stay for at lease another season.

And by the way, Diarra? Adding him to our midfield would be SUICIDAL.

Alessandro
24 Apr 09, 23:16
I'm sure if we bring in some quality players he will stay... I'm not worried. Yet...

Michael
24 Apr 09, 23:26
I'm sure if we bring in some quality players he will stay... I'm not worried. Yet...

Exactly. This is just another way of saying "Moratti, I need help".

J zanetti
24 Apr 09, 23:45
I doubt Ibra would leave in the summer. This is all a bit of mind games that him and his agents are playing at the moment. In essence he is telling the club to bring in another 2-3 quality players so that we can have a decent shot at the CL or most certainly I’ll be off the following season. Since his arrival (and knowing his character/mentality) it was evident that he would want to win silverwares either in England / Spain (or both) before hanging up his boots. So it’s just a matter of when rather than if he will leave.

Now even if he in fact does leave the club this summer which I highly doubt (and would not want to) then the club will find itself in a win win situation. As Stefan said, we won’t sell him unless we have another quality forward in place. Further, seeing that Ibra is also currently a hot property in the Spanish market we could cash in big by selling him at his prime which would last 3-4 more years.

Alessandro
24 Apr 09, 23:51
Man city will pay the 100 million. I have no doubt. Lets pray it doesn't happen.

K.I.
25 Apr 09, 00:30
I love ibra but you cannt let a player stay if he doesnt want to...he has been with us for 3 years and i think and alot of people will agree that he has done what he can with us, in the CL he hasnt done well but in the CL its not an ibra problem and we all know that.

Replacing him will be hard but as like any player he is replacable, i think we need at least 5 players for next year and if we sell ibra we need at least 2 new strikers...Aguero,Tevez and Torres are the first names that come to my mind.

Gasparroni
25 Apr 09, 00:33
I understand that Ibra would be unhappy. But I'm 100% sure he MUST stay. He has just done too much for Inter. Inter didn't fit to him rightly. He had to set up his own attacks, he had to bring every bit of creativety.

With the right new players, Ibra can start to play soccer in another way. Like that I'm sure he will get pleasure again, and he will stay the best. I hope he can bring the patience to stay another year. I believe in this summer, in Mourinho and Moratti their project.

hallak
25 Apr 09, 02:37
wow
i always thought if ibra would leave us id freak out and give up every thought of watching inter play without em

but after reading his last interview it didnt hit me the way i was expecting, "we could live withou ibra" or rather "how could we live without ibra" is the 1st thing came to my mind

hes my most favourite player and i hope he goes to barca because .... who isnt happy to be with barca

only kaka can take his place if its up to me

emily_se
25 Apr 09, 09:25
He isn't leaving this summer. In summer 2010 or after that is very possible, but not now.

Why not? He clearly wants to Spain so why lose more time? He wanted to leave already a year ago but was talked into trying one more season, and he did. Now it's time to move on.

It doesn't make sense for him losing even one more year in Italy since the CL title won't go to any Italian team in the foreseeable future. Anyone with half a brain knows that.

Ilkinio
25 Apr 09, 09:37
Without MAJOR midfield overhaul, we are screwed if Ibra is sold.

bennyblanco
25 Apr 09, 10:15
i hope its just mind games from Ibra's agent

but im not surprised , Moratti is the best fringe benefit provider in Europe...he'll raise Ibra's salary by a mill or two and that would be that...

cmon mr presidente...show him the $$$$$

we've lost crucial players before but Ibra's loss would be the most influential by far in our recent and modern history...

Universe
25 Apr 09, 12:43
i hope its just mind games from Ibra's agent

we've lost crucial players before but Ibra's loss would be the most influential by far in our recent and modern history...

Agreed.

Some may say it's a good thing. So we don't over-rely upon him and we'll be forced to finally utilise our midfield. I can see the positive in that, and I'd be delighted to see us take some initiative, address our midfield problem, and develop our game into an entire TEAM game, not just this:

----------------Julio Cesar---------------
-Maicon--Cordoba--Samuel-----------
----------------Cambiasso--------------
--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------
----------------Ibrahimovic--------------

which is, give or take the odd input of Stankovic, unfortunately the reality to our game. Whilst I like Maxwell, he adds little to nothing to our gameplay. Zanetti, sadly, is more or less an understudy to Cambiasso when played in midfield, just an apprentice helping him out to break up the occassional attack etc.

I doubt we'll see us often utilise wide attackers, which means our primary formation regardless of whether Ibra stays or goes, will be 4-3-1-2.

In an ideal world, we would do exactly that, and really get down to developing our midfield, particularly in attacking flair and passing play. I'd love for Ibra to stay, and be a big part of that development.

Adam
25 Apr 09, 14:47
Doesn't sound like a ploy to get new players tbh..It's sad but maybe it's time for us to cash in and build for the future. Say what you want about Ibra but atleast he's upfront about it.

tvcVEsmF_Nw

Ilkinio
25 Apr 09, 14:51
Ok. Way better than Ronaldo, Vieri or Adriano.

Jimmy Page
25 Apr 09, 14:55
I think everybody should read Mourhinios comments on this matter at Inter.it, he is absolutley spot on.

Azzkikr
25 Apr 09, 15:34
Its only natural for Mourinho to say that.

However judging from Zlatans comments id say he is definitely thinking about leaving this summer. I dont think he has been the same since the CL exit, he is obviously looking to move on.

If Madrid fails to get Ronaldo again, they might go all out for Zlatan.

Jimmy Page
25 Apr 09, 15:42
But the simple true is nobody can pay enough money for him and still give him the same salary, its just not possible. Ibra will leave but not this summer.

Azzkikr
25 Apr 09, 15:58
Plenty of clubs can cough up 40-50m€.

Madrid, chelsea, Barca, United, liverpool.

But i really only see Madrid and Chelsea as possible destinations. The other clubs really doesnt need him.

Madrid, with the presidential election and stuff, will surely make some huge signings to please their fans. Zlatan could be one of them.

Chelsea on the other hand, will need a forward if drogba wants out like he has stated. They have plenty of players Mourinho likes, so an exchange deal here would be probable.

United would have alot of funds if they sell Ronaldo to Madrid, but i doubt they will go for Zlatan.

Jimmy Page
25 Apr 09, 16:16
Im pretty sure that Inter wont let him go for 40 -50 milion euros. I mean the team as its now need strong improvments in the midfield. If Zlatan goes Inter have to go for Villa, Aguero typ, and also atleast 2 very good midfielders. The teams tactics must also completely change as Inter would lose the player that have more or less made its succes in Serie A. It would mean a complete change of Inter and we will with most certainty lose our dominence in the league, and we could forget progressing in the CL to the extent we want to.

Azzkikr
25 Apr 09, 16:20
If he wants to leave, then i doubt the club would hold him here against his will. Although obviously only letting him go for a fair price and 40-50m€ is a fair price.

Only Man City might offer more, but there is no way Zlatan would go there.

And Inter needs to change their tactical approach regardles of if Zlatan stays or goes. Solely relying on Zlatan has proven to be ineffective in the CL, as Zlatan is a bottler in the KO stages. So no matter what happens with Zlatan, the team has to change.

Jimmy Page
25 Apr 09, 16:26
Indeed the team needs to change regardless if Ibra leaves or not. It will be an intresting summer....

A.l.i
25 Apr 09, 16:39
It would certainly mean big sweeping changes for us.

Handoyo
25 Apr 09, 21:56
If we sell Zlatan, I hope that we act fast and did what Juve did when they sold Zidane.

Interista nr.1
25 Apr 09, 22:19
Why not? He clearly wants to Spain so why lose more time? He wanted to leave already a year ago but was talked into trying one more season, and he did. Now it's time to move on.

It doesn't make sense for him losing even one more year in Italy since the CL title won't go to any Italian team in the foreseeable future. Anyone with half a brain knows that.
Anyone with one third of the brain wouldn't make such a dumb statment.

Stefan
26 Apr 09, 08:44

She is an Ibra fan not an Inter fan. Its best to ignore them.

Alessandro
26 Apr 09, 09:01
Whats upsetting is that he's not a Interista... It's fair enough that he wants a new challenge but its a shame he's not here because he loves the jersey. I would love to see a champion like Ibra, retire in our jersey but that's rare these days anyway...

CafeCordoba
26 Apr 09, 09:50
Whats upsetting is that he's not a Interista... It's fair enough that he wants a new challenge but its a shame he's not here because he loves the jersey. I would love to see a champion like Ibra, retire in our jersey but that's rare these days anyway...

Well you have to understand most of the Inter players aren't at Inter for the love of the jersey. Zanetti, Cordoba, Cambiasso and maybe Stankovic too are the only ones (Santon can't be counted yet since he even hasn't had a choice yet, so obviously he says he loves Inter etc. but it's not the same thing compared to older players). Most of the players in the whole world aren't at their clubs for the love of that club's jersey. Players are doing their job, for the most it's like that.

The_Emperor
26 Apr 09, 10:02
It's a shame, because he is a real joy to watch but if he wants to leave this summer would be the best time to part with him.

why?

Because Milan needs a lot of rebuilding to become a force again. Juventus will keep Ranieri so they will continue to build their "winning team".

If we stick with Ibra, we might end up building an Ibra dependant team and we might get into trouble when he will leave us possibly the summer after.

If he left this summer we'd have the time and money rebuild a more balanced team that has already had the time to adapt so when the other two teams are at it's best we'd be ahead of them.

But that's just my opinion, I don't even know if it makes sense:D

Although I'd obviously would prefer if Ibra would stay with us.

ALAIN7
26 Apr 09, 10:30
It's a shame, because he is a real joy to watch but if he wants to leave this summer would be the best time to part with him.

why?

Because Milan needs a lot of rebuilding to become a force again. Juventus will keep Ranieri so they will continue to build their "winning team".

If we stick with Ibra, we might end up building an Ibra dependant team and we might get into trouble when he will leave us possibly the summer after.

If he left this summer we'd have the time and money rebuild a more balanced team that has already had the time to adapt so when the other two teams are at it's best we'd be ahead of them.

But that's just my opinion, I don't even know if it makes sense:D

Although I'd obviously would prefer if Ibra would stay with us.

Just what I was trying to say before the rumour started but I suck in explaining in English.

VLE
26 Apr 09, 10:38
Only Man City might offer more, but there is no way Zlatan would go there.

I doubt they will pay us more, when player has said he wants to leave in public. Luring a player out and buying someone who wants to leave makes a huge difference in pricetag.

CafeCordoba
26 Apr 09, 11:36
I doubt they will pay us more, when player has said he wants to leave in public. Luring a player out and buying someone who wants to leave makes a huge difference in pricetag.

But if there's any competition, ManCity can offer more (to player and to club). Like they did with Robinho last summer.

Azzkikr
26 Apr 09, 12:15
It doesnt matter anyways, as Zlatan would never accept such a move.

Its between Chelsea and Madrid if he leaves.

No other club either need or can afford him.

Well Barca potentially could if they sell Eto'o, but they would never go for Zlatan, he will never fit their system. They would go for Villa or Benzema.

NimAraya
26 Apr 09, 14:31
Zlatan will not fit barca system!!! HAHAHA WTF!! They will do anything if they get a chance to get him. And they are favorite for getting ZLatan if he want to leave. And it's possible because they will let Eto'o go to Inter in exchange.

CafeCordoba
26 Apr 09, 14:43
Zlatan will not fit barca system!!! HAHAHA WTF!! They will do anything if they get a chance to get him. And they are favorite for getting ZLatan if he want to leave. And it's possible because they will let Eto'o go to Inter in exchange.

Zlatan might fit to Barcelona if he restricts his own gameplay and style, but then he can become inconsistent. Zlatan is best when he has the ball, when he can play with the ball. The problem would be there's Messi, Iniesta and Xavi who also like the ball very much. If they decide to sell Eto'o, they should go for Benzema or Villa. Zlatan isn't an ordinary striker which they need. And Zlatan isn't such a scorer what Eto'o (let alone those two) is, and Barcelona needs such player, not yet another technical ball holder.

minterke
26 Apr 09, 14:46
Give him to Bayern for Luca Toni and Ribery.

NimAraya
26 Apr 09, 15:01
And Zlatan isn't such a scorer what Eto'o (let alone those two) is, and Barcelona needs such player, not yet another technical ball holder.
You say that because he has Stankovic, Muntari, Cambiasso and Zanetti behind him at Inter. Unless he didn't say that he wants a new challenge. It's because he knows if he goes to Barca he can do double of what he's doing at Inter and he can really win Ballon D'or and become the best player in the world.

ALAIN7
26 Apr 09, 15:27
Give him to Bayern for Luca Toni and Ribery.

I don't think Bayern are idiots.

Nyall
26 Apr 09, 16:20
So much for It's my dream to play for the club I supported since I was a child.

Jimmy Page
26 Apr 09, 16:53
Well havent he played for the club he liked as young? He was a huge Ronaldo fan as young so maybe Real Madrid will be the next for him.

Alex de Large
26 Apr 09, 17:13
If Florentino is the new president and he wants Zlatan over Cristiano Ronaldo or Kaka, they will probably get him because those 3 players are too expensive to buy more than 1. But Barcelona no way Jose.

1-Money, they have money but less money than Madrid.
2-Zlatan, he prefers to be the best player on the team than be one more superstar, chances to win golden ball are better in Madrid playing with Higuain and Huntelaar (who are inferior to Eto'o, Messi and Iniesta).
3-Barcelona, not the player for 4-3-3, plus Barcelona don't use to buy superstars, it's too GALACTICO.

emily_se
26 Apr 09, 17:17

What's dumb about it? It makes sense for him to move, period.

"Why not? He clearly wants to Spain so why lose more time? He wanted to leave already a year ago but was talked into trying one more season, and he did. Now it's time to move on.

It doesn't make sense for him losing even one more year in Italy since the CL title won't go to any Italian team in the foreseeable future. Anyone with half a brain knows that."

That's the truth and you all know it. He will be leaving this summer.

emily_se
26 Apr 09, 17:24
She is an Ibra fan not an Inter fan. Its best to ignore them.

Haha..thanks for admitting there is a conflict of interest!

And, yes, of course there is. Right now Inter needs Zlatan most desperately but Zlatan doesn't need Inter. In fact, Inter DRAGS HIM DOWN. Do you want that for him? Doesn't he deserve the best? Thank him by letting him go.

Zlatan right now is like a man who wants out and is held back by his nagging wife who fears being without him.

To be honest, Zlatan has done so incredibly much for Inter, and now it is time to understand that HE needs to go where his destiny takes him, and he deserves a chance to win the Golden Ball and Champion's League, something that Inter will not accomplish.

In Barca he WILL probably win those things, and that's what's best for him now. Asking him to sacrifize those things because you want to use him a little longer in Inter is not right.

Stefan
26 Apr 09, 17:42
Haha..thanks for admitting there is a conflict of interest!

And, yes, of course there is. Right now Inter needs Zlatan most desperately but Zlatan doesn't need Inter. In fact, Inter DRAGS HIM DOWN. Do you want that for him? Doesn't he deserve the best? Thank him by letting him go.

Zlatan right now is like a man who wants out and is held back by his nagging wife who fears being without him.

To be honest, Zlatan has done so incredibly much for Inter, and now it is time to understand that HE needs to go where his destiny takes him, and he deserves a chance to win the Golden Ball and Champion's League, something that Inter will not accomplish.

In Barca he WILL probably win those things, and that's what's best for him now. Asking him to sacrifize those things because you want to use him a little longer in Inter is not right.

Inter doesn't need anyone. Zlatan isn't the first and he won't be the last big striker that has left. We are bigger than any player.

Fact of the matter is this. Zlatan signed a contract. So if he wants to leave then someone has to offer is between €60 - 100 million euro. If he is as great as you say he is that should be no problem.;)

Inter is in a win-win situation here. Only way Zlatan is moving is if someone offers us insane money with which we can buy 3 fantastic players if no one is prepared we will just keep him.

emily_se
26 Apr 09, 21:02
Inter doesn't need anyone. Zlatan isn't the first and he won't be the last big striker that has left. We are bigger than any player.

Fact of the matter is this. Zlatan signed a contract. So if he wants to leave then someone has to offer is between €60 - 100 million euro. If he is as great as you say he is that should be no problem.;)

Inter is in a win-win situation here. Only way Zlatan is moving is if someone offers us insane money with which we can buy 3 fantastic players if no one is prepared we will just keep him.

If you think you can force him to stay (have you no pride?) think again..
I'm sure Zlatan has some valuable information on Inter. If Inter wants to force themselves on him and play hardball with him, so can he.

He will do what it takes to move. Inter should not ruin his career, nor force him to stay. THAT speaks of desperation, and yes, we all know by now just how pathetic and desperate Inter is, since you even want to make impossible money demands just so he has to stay with you. Urk...

Let's hope he uses the info he has on Inter, then. There is lot of garbage regarding Juventus and other matters that I'm sure Inter doesn't want out there. They will have to let him go, and at a fair price.

kylan05
26 Apr 09, 21:32
^^^ Wowww...hold on right there.

I understand you're Zlatan fan, but who are you to tell what Zlatan would or should do??

Or, are you Mrs. Ibrahimovic?

Azzkikr
26 Apr 09, 21:43
Zlatan will never fit in at Barca.

Where would he play? CF? Give me a break, thats limiting his game way too much and he isnt exactly a class finisher either.

On the other hand he is too slow to play on the wing and wouldnt fit in here.

Barcalona uses teamplayers, players who constantly runs around for eachother. Zlatan is a pure individualist, he needs the team to evolve around him. He would never fit in.

As for creative input, he would have to share the ball with far too many players at Barca, especially Messi would outshine him constantly. He simply wouldnt see enough of the ball to make an impack at all.

There is no way Barca will sign him. If they get rid of Eto'o, then the obvious choice is Villa. Villa would an ideal replacement for Eto'o. He is better than Eto'o in pretty much every aspect.

If he goes to spain, it will be to Madrid.

bennyblanco
26 Apr 09, 22:24
I'm sure Zlatan has some valuable information on Inter. If Inter wants to force themselves on him and play hardball with him, so can he.

He will do what it takes to move. Inter should not ruin his career, nor force him to stay. THAT speaks of desperation, and yes, we all know by now just how pathetic and desperate Inter is, since you even want to make impossible money demands just so he has to stay with you. Urk...

Let's hope he uses the info he has on Inter, then. There is lot of garbage regarding Juventus and other matters that I'm sure Inter doesn't want out there. They will have to let him go, and at a fair price.

fukc the plot thickens ...next the CIA will confirm that Ibra is on their books aswell and emily se is really Ibra's ugly 52 year cougar old girlfriend Helena Seger posting on Mino Raiola's behalf..

whats going on here?? a pre teen poster holding Inter to ransom

stop writing shit before the boys from goal.com pick up your scent ...woof woof

minterke
26 Apr 09, 22:32
From the looks of him today it looked like he was playing bad on purpose.

VLE
26 Apr 09, 22:54

In Barca he may probably win those things, but Barca doesn't need him.
They are trying to pressure opponents from the very top of the field, and it is something what Ibra is not known for.

So, it is great of you to post how dragging and needing and nada nada argument on this forum, then mention one club that tries to play a football that is complete against Ibra's trait, and Ibra would be dragging down if he ever goes there.

BTW, I'm sure the garbage you talk about would have been out by now if it could have been known by a juve player at a time calciopoli happened.

Please, if you want to talk about football, go watch one first.

you even want to make impossible money demands just so he has to stay with you. Urk..

LOL for someone from Malmo posting this.

ps. It is really saddening to see so many regard contract as something worthless.

shahz_nerazzurri
26 Apr 09, 22:56
fukc the plot thickens ...next the CIA will confirm that Ibra is on their books aswell and emily se is really Ibra's ugly 52 year cougar old girlfriend Helena Seger posting on Mino Raiola's behalf..

whats going on here?? a pre teen poster holding Inter to ransom

stop writing shit before the boys from goal.com pick up your scent ...woof woof

Whats so shit about that?

Ibra knows that Moratti has a secret love child in Somalia. The revelations of which, will shock the entire foundations of Moratti family, and cause a huge disruption in Inter's activities.

Ibra, 27, a former member of JIDC. The operational unit for Jube's reign of terror activities in Italy, Juventus Insitute of diving and cheating, was involved in all of the criminal activities and illegal drug trafficking in the late 90s and eary 2000s. Once the secret dawned upon Ibra, he left. Some say his loyalty still belong to JIDC. Some say he just left a sinking ship, and money is his only motivation. You keep his wallets full, and Ibra will be your family pet, you keep it empty, he turns into a black widow.

He has a big secret though. His lust for money follows his lust for men. Has a love interest in Sweden, by the name of Adam. Has to keep it a secret, because the society will not allow him to move forward being like that. Married a 47 year old bitch just to prove to the society.
Rumour has it, that that 47 year old is actually a guy, maybe Adam maybe not. Had a plastic surgery to convert in to a female.

Moratti got to know that secret, through a special gay mafia unit that he has hired. Ibra told Moratti the simple principles " you bark, I bark". This affects Moratti a lot, since there is a secret term in his marriage clause, that states if he is ever involved in exta-marital affair, all his wealth would go to his wife.

In this game of lust, love, drugs and money, no one knows whats right and wrong. Your moment of choice can define your career, it defines your life, or it can take away your life. The rage, the greed, the sexual desire, will they ever end? This is desperate houswives, Sopranos and The O.C. all roled in to one. This is Forza Inter forums.
Pls tune in this week to watch the latest episode. The case of the arrogrant Swede.

Azzkikr
26 Apr 09, 23:25

Yea, his father figure Moggi taught him that trick when he moved to Juve.

Principe
27 Apr 09, 00:38
Seemed uninterested in the game today

minterke
27 Apr 09, 01:15
Yea, his father figure Moggi taught him that trick when he moved to Juve.

lol why did you have to bring that up you prick. I actually remember him saying that.

Psyonic
27 Apr 09, 02:53

I actually said the same thing when i watched the game...I mean...He never misscontrolls the ball on his chest,NEVER.He did that at least ten times vs Napoli...

InterBoy10
27 Apr 09, 03:04
Certainly i ll choose Ibracadabra !!

Ibraa Can not do everything alone.

so I wish Inter buy .., J. Baptista and Diego..,

With them inter it will be soooo Strong

emily_se
27 Apr 09, 08:35

As I said...he will do what it takes unless Inter acts responsibly and let him go. I'm sure all these worries will give give him stomach pain again.

Inter hasn't got the money to keep a sick or uninspired Zlatan. Their only solution is to sell him and not for any fantasy price, either.

You can force Zlatan to be on the football field, but you cannot force Zlatan to "perform" magic. Those things come with happiness, inspiration, energy, and a GOAL for the future. Zlatan's goal lies elsewhere - not with Inter.

The things that saddens me is that they care so little about him that they want to keep him although it ruins his career and future. Inter uses him and are desperate since he is all they have! If anyone doubted that before look at them now! That's how they thank him for the scudetti! Cute...

Forza ragazzi
27 Apr 09, 08:48
As I said...he will do what it takes unless Inter acts responsibly and let him go. I'm sure all these worries will give give him stomach pain again.

Inter hasn't got the money to keep a sick or uninspired Zlatan. Their only solution is to sell him and not for any fantasy price, either.

You can force Zlatan to be on the football field, but you cannot force Zlatan to "perform" magic. Those things come with happiness, inspiration, energy, and a GOAL for the future. Zlatan's goal lies elsewhere - not with Inter.

The things that saddens me is that they care so little about him that they want to keep him although it ruins his career and future. Inter uses him and are desperate since he is all they have! If anyone doubted that before look at them now! That's how they thank him for the scudetti! Cute...

Funny how you all of a sudden act like this insider who knows everything. Where were you before the Eurosport interview?

VLE
27 Apr 09, 08:50
emily, what do you think about Sweden?
Sweden isn't going to win World cup. Why did they lure him in?

Jimmy Page
27 Apr 09, 08:54
Its people like emily that make ashamed of being swedish....

Stefan
27 Apr 09, 10:06

Right Ibra does super agent work in his spare time. Even if there was dirt on Inter which I am 99% sure there isn't they would not be sharing it with ibra.

bennyblanco
27 Apr 09, 11:45
i just hope real Interisti dont lose focus or respect for Ibra because of comments like emily se's...thats all just crap...paedo porn

not that im doubting my Swedish Interista mates, but how many posters would follow Ibra to his new club in the event of him leaving??

Ilkinio
27 Apr 09, 11:53
It's just the all big BS. Hardball, threating, info in Inter. Crap.