PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

M.Adnan
10 Aug 06, 21:56
this is breathtakingly laughable, its getting beyond a joke.

Zlatan is not a good signing, he may turn out to be, but at this current moment he is not a good signing because of form last season. I don't see why people use Adriano as a way of justifying Zlatan's signing, yeah Adri had a bad season, so how does that justify signing another player who had a terrible season??

Also, fark all these constant people making their starting XI's, guess what, its not that easy, there is gonna be so many problems now.

We signed players with bad form in the season before, but they still had a good season later, examples:

Samuel: bad season with Real Madrid, good season with Inter.
Cambiasso: he was good with Real Madrid, but he tunred into a hero in Inter.
Crespo: He wasn't that good with Lazio in his last season, but he was good with Inter, and same thing goes to his season with Milan.
Veron: poor season with Chelsea, nice one season with Inter.
Figo: regained his name in Inter, in age 33.

And also many players failed with Inter after a great season with another club, like Davids.

If a player wants to perform well, he will, and it depends to him. ;)

M.Adnan
10 Aug 06, 22:01
Hamed don't u think it's a bit cruel to say Cruz/Martins need to go cause we have better strikers? i agree Ibrahimovic is more talented player but who were the players who fight vs corruption all this years? 2 of them are CRUZ AND MARTINS, and i can't agree about selling them out.
Ibrahimovic will be perfect for CL.

I

Inter is more important than a player says that he loves Inter, if so, why don't they sign me? I love Inter too.

I realy love Cruz and Martins, and I don't want anyone to leave. But Martins doesn't want to be one the bench, like Cruz and Recoba, and there's nothing wrong with that, he has the right to joined a club where he can play more, and I'll always be a fan of Oba Oba.

But Inter is more important, and we need better players. ;)

MasterZen
10 Aug 06, 22:27
I like this signing an d i hope that this season will be start of a beustifull era in Inter.

Handoyo
10 Aug 06, 22:34
Stefan, if you are offended by my post, rest assured that it wasn't directed to you. Nor was it directed to all members who welcomed Ibra's transfer, like Hamed nor Adnan.

I'm not going to apoligise for it though. I'd rather be viewed as a villain than a hypocrite. I truly hate those who just judged this transfer blindly without any rationale. And I truly hate the prospect of us Interisti arguing against Zlatan lovers everytime Zlatan has a bad match.

Let's just hope that this guy plays like a God and none of my fear is confirmed.

Hand:stress:yo

Miki
10 Aug 06, 22:57
I can forsee a really tough season on the forums with Zlatan on board. His transfer alone has spawned over a dozen pages worth of discussions, thus far.

Ciao,
Tim

Chris
10 Aug 06, 23:12
With the acquisition of Ibrahimovic, now we have six strikers and it's obvious on who's going to be sold. Cruz & Recoba signed a contract in the summer, Zlatan & Crespo just signed and Adriano is untouchable. This leave us with Martins. Now of course, by the looks of it, most of you guys will be happy because Martins was a walking piece of crap last season. But, while you can easily mention how great Ibrahimovic was in 04/05, how can you simply forget how great Martins was in that same very season? He scored 22 goals despite coming off the bench a lot and has shown tremendous improvement ever since he burst into the first-team scene in 02/03. Whatever you said to defend Ibra's poor outing in 05/06 can be used to defend Martins' as well.

Firstly, that's a much better post.

I agree, it's a shame that Martins is going to be forced out, especially as he has characteristics that our ther strikers don't have.

I am not arguing that the partnership of Adri - Ibra is going to be a bad one but it is much too risky. I admit, wholeheartedly, that if the partnership clicks, Serie A is ours for grab and our attack will be as good as that of Barcelona. But why do we need to take such a risk when we know that Milan are deducted 8 points and there is no Juve in Serie A? The risks of our Serie A campaign imploding doesn't match the possibility that both Adriano & Ibrahimovic will regain their 04/05 form. Remember, both players have been indifferent as of late, not just one. And if it is big risk we are taking, why not take the big risk of trusting Recoba, again?

Recoba is injury prone, that's why you can't take the risk. I'm a Recoba fan, I think that when he's fit he's Adriano's perfect partner. However, he's shown over the years that he's unable to string games together. Every time he looks like the player we know he can be, he gets injured.

Let's move on to another point. It is clear that for the past few years, Inter players have lacked discipline on their behaviour off the pitch. Ronaldo was always in Rio de Janiero for his carnivals, Vieri was a sulk at times, Adriano was partying on the eve of Derby d'Italia and now, Ibrahimovic is another player with erratic behaviour off the pitch. I am pretty sure that he fought with Vieira in one of Juve's last season training session. We also know that he purposely played badly for Ajax in order to smoothen the transfer negotiation between them and Juve.

- Ronaldo was in Rio when he was injured.
- Vieri was a big sook at times, but he always scored. You can't ask for much more than that!
- I'm not familiar with the Adriano story, so i'll take your word for it. It's dissapointing if true.
- I'm pretty sure Ibra was asked to play shit, and the same week he came out and scored a hat-trick for Ajax. Maybe goal.com lied to me? It wouldn't be the first time!

Anyway, i'm not here to defend Zlatan. I'm not totally happy with the transfer either. However, I think everyone deserves a chance. He's done nothing wrong as an Inter player yet, so why do we abuse him? It makes no sense.

Tanel
10 Aug 06, 23:35
Picking on Handoyo atm...

Zlatan - Adriano... they are the most overrated strikers in Football Manager. Scudetto is mine in Fm07! :D

They can both score +50 with my tactics. :D

Gaetan
11 Aug 06, 01:16
Stefan, if you are offended by my post, rest assured that it wasn't directed to you. Nor was it directed to all members who welcomed Ibra's transfer, like Hamed nor Adnan.

I'm not going to apoligise for it though. I'd rather be viewed as a villain than a hypocrite. I truly hate those who just judged this transfer blindly without any rationale. And I truly hate the prospect of us Interisti arguing against Zlatan lovers everytime Zlatan has a bad match.

Actually, I felt offended as a fan whom had nothing against Zlatan and was actually pleased about the move. You directly insulted us all by saying that we were the newbie, FM gamer type because we invision that Ibrahimovic will reach his potential here and form a leathal partnership with Adriano.

It was a stereotype and a comment that I thought to be ridiculous and see exactly where Stefan is coming from. Those were furious words one expects from Durai, not you.

At the very end, we all want what's best for us club and as Tim said, all of our opinions are reserved to Zlatan's performances. I am predicting big things by Ibra and you aren't, that is all.

All's well that ends well. Ciao.

Alex de Large
11 Aug 06, 01:31
Inter is more important than a player says that he loves Inter, if so, why don't they sign me? I love Inter too.

I realy love Cruz and Martins, and I don't want anyone to leave. But Martins doesn't want to be one the bench, like Cruz and Recoba, and there's nothing wrong with that, he has the right to joined a club where he can play more, and I'll always be a fan of Oba Oba.

But Inter is more important, and we need better players. ;)

Martins said in the interviw for Gazzetta that Frisko translate in the official Oba topic that he DON'T WANTS TO LEAVE AND HE DON'T CARES ABOUT BE A BENCH PLAYER, he is perfect to be sub. when rival defence is tired he comes in... a great revulsive.
I don't mean love for Inter, i mean players who were here in bad moments, i don't want just to leave all of them (i hope Mancini find a system for play 4-3-3....) especially Martins or Cruz, don't ask me why but i will cry if one of this 2 players go. I don't care about other players who don't give anything for Inter like it was Kily Gonzalez or Veron.

Actually we can't say Cruz loves Inter, Cruz is a professional, Ibrahimovic is also a professional + Inter was his favourite team of Italy back in 2001.

by the way i see it this way:

EXCELLENT 10
VERY GOOD 8
GOOD 6
POOR 4

Martins

Passes: 4
Shots: 6
Dribble: 6
Scoring: 6
Heading: 8
Speed: 10
Creativity: 4
Team Work: 6

Zlatan

Passes: 8
Shots: 6
Dribble: 8
Scoring: 4
Heading: 6
Speed: 6
Creativity: 10
Team Work: 6

Martins: 50
Zlatan: 54

Handoyo
11 Aug 06, 02:12
Recoba is injury prone, that's why you can't take the risk. I'm a Recoba fan, I think that when he's fit he's Adriano's perfect partner. However, he's shown over the years that he's unable to string games together. Every time he looks like the player we know he can be, he gets injured.
I personally view Ibrahimovic's petulent behaviour off the pitch and his inconsistencies as the same thing over Recoba. Besides, if you ask me, talent-wise, I believe Recoba has more in his left foot than Ibra in his entire body. I want neither of them to start though...

- Ronaldo was in Rio when he was injured.
- Vieri was a big sook at times, but he always scored. You can't ask for much more than that!
- I'm not familiar with the Adriano story, so i'll take your word for it. It's dissapointing if true.
- I'm pretty sure Ibra was asked to play shit, and the same week he came out and scored a hat-trick for Ajax. Maybe goal.com lied to me? It wouldn't be the first time!
I'm sure there are other Ronaldo off pitch antics I'm not aware of. I wasn't following Inter at that point of time and can't remember all of Ronaldo's acts. But I'm sure that there are others.

As for Vieri, his antics came about when he was in his worst form, in year 2004.

The Adriano story, I am quite sure that it is true. I believe he even had an interview with Gazzetta to apologise or something. Or that he criticised the press for microscoping his private life too much.

Zlatan's circus act doesn't only end there, he had a lot of fights in Ajax with Mido and again in Juve with Vieira.[/quote]

Anyway, i'm not here to defend Zlatan. I'm not totally happy with the transfer either. However, I think everyone deserves a chance. He's done nothing wrong as an Inter player yet, so why do we abuse him? It makes no sense.
Put it this way, will you be happy if Cafu signs? Cafu is a great RB but will be a redundant signing. Or maybe Emerson, another great player but redundant because we already have Pizarro, Cambi & Vieira. Or hey, Toni! Even after we have 6 strikers. And like last year, the absolutely ridiculous transfer of Cesar. Are you really sure that these players should be welcomed to the club? Even if they are given the chances and shine, who are we to say that the players that they replaced won't shine too, had they been given their chances?

Actually, I felt offended as a fan whom had nothing against Zlatan and was actually pleased about the move. You directly insulted us all by saying that we were the newbie, FM gamer type because we invision that Ibrahimovic will reach his potential here and form a leathal partnership with Adriano.

It was a stereotype and a comment that I thought to be ridiculous and see exactly where Stefan is coming from. Those were furious words one expects from Durai, not you.

At the very end, we all want what's best for us club and as Tim said, all of our opinions are reserved to Zlatan's performances. I am predicting big things by Ibra and you aren't, that is all.

All's well that ends well. Ciao.
Maybe you didn't read my post correctly. I didn't name any names, I just criticised those who solely based their judgment on the transfer on game ratings. Or by newspaper articles. Those who based their judgment without analysing Ibra's performances for Juve & Sweden and those who just jump at the bandwagon.

If you think you are a reasonable man, don't ever feel offended because my post wasn't directed at you in the first place.

Hand;)yo

Hammoudi
11 Aug 06, 02:39
Hamed don't u think it's a bit cruel to say Cruz/Martins need to go cause we have better strikers? i agree Ibrahimovic is more talented player but who were the players who fight vs corruption all this years? 2 of them are CRUZ AND MARTINS, and i can't agree about selling them out.
Ibrahimovic will be perfect for CL.

I

Alex, yes it's cruel. Trust me, I try to find the right balance between 'morality' and the need to win. Being an Inter fan I value them both equally, so it was cruel of me to say that Cruz and Martins need to go.

However, putting corruption aside, I found both players to be not of the quality Inter benchers should have, specially Martins.

I know that Cruz was our top scorer, but I don't like his playing style. I love Crespo because Crespo comes out with the idea to score goals. Cruz comes out like he wants to win FK's and PK's. I don't know how to explain it, but I hate players like him, CR7 and Figo: they rather get a call than make a pass or keep play flowing.

As for Martins, I swear, I found myself staring in disbelief the last two seaons. The guy seems to be brainless at times. I haven't played professional soccer, but I know that you have to be still when receiving a ball. Otherwise you will fall and miss the pass: something Martins apparently can't figure out.

This is not a school, if players don't improve then they should leave. And Martins won't learn from the bench.

Zlatan is not a good signing, he may turn out to be, but at this current moment he is not a good signing because of form last season. I don't see why people use Adriano as a way of justifying Zlatan's signing, yeah Adri had a bad season, so how does that justify signing another player who had a terrible season??

Well Cat, Adnan had the perfect rebuttal to your claim.

Like he said, Samuel, Cambiasso, Figo and Crespo had bad seasons before they joined us, but class prevailed at the end.

K.I.
11 Aug 06, 02:44
The thing is the transfer is already done,nothing can be done,we all know how good zlatan can if he is on form,the transfer is a gamble,but as bad as he was in not scoring,he still tried alot and player well in setting up,anyways he is here,so as i said nothing can be change,the way i see it we have to sell or loan out 2 or at least 1 of recoba,martins and cruz OR sell adriano.

Alot of people here make great points like catanha,handoyo and jimmy but also people like adnan and hamed also make so good points,in my opinion its a gamble,i think adriano-ibra-crespo can be a great attack,so lets hope for the best from this transfer.

Hammoudi
11 Aug 06, 02:49
Well Khaled, there are two points that I think people are confused about:

1) Crespo isn't a starter, he more or less said that in the interview that Frisko summarized. Crespo will sub for either players (most likely Adriano since I see him as the CF.)

2) Zlatan was never ever a pure striker that gets goals. The most goals he had was 16 goals in his first seaons in Serie A! Even in the 'Mickey Mouse' Dutch league, he never scored more than 13 goals.

The guy is a set-up man, if you think he is only about goals, then you are wrong! But he has the potential to be a goal-scorer.

K.I.
11 Aug 06, 02:53
Exaclty,thats what i said hamed,but i have to disagree with you in something hamed,as i said in a previous post after you made the same comment about crespo,crespo should and hopefully will be our 1. striker and starter and hopfully along the season if he does what he does best.

Crespo is what we need and he is what we got,a goalscorer,as far as i am concered,he is our no.1 striker,he said that he will do his best and the coach will decide,like everyone else says,but hopefull we will play a 3 man attack cause adrian-ibra-crespo can be a great attack force.

Hammoudi
11 Aug 06, 02:57
Well, I guess we will have to see what Mancini decides!

BTW, I am loving the new Khaled. Capitalization, paragraphs, commas etc. Did you go to the 'Tim Grammar School' in your time off earlier this month? :P

K.I.
11 Aug 06, 03:03
lol Hamed well actually i first didn't think it would matter how i write,and normally on the internet i got used to writing fast but some poeple here like tim,handoyo and frisko told me it would be better if i would write with better grammer so that's that lol.

Sisenando
11 Aug 06, 03:05
I don't want to get involoved in this 14 page argument it has sparked. Its either Zlatan is that damn good or that damn bad that such an outcry has evolved.
Anyways, all transfers have good and bad sides, let's hope the good ones overshadow the bad ones as already mentioned in this thread.
I'm in the opinion that this is a good buy. I'm sure now that Oba Cruz or Chino will have to be sacrificed. Yeah, due to our emotinal attachments to them over the years, it may seem heartwrenching to see either one go, but if its for the best of the club, its for the best of my interests.
Zlatan, let's go kick some Milanista ass :)

micah ken
11 Aug 06, 03:16
yeahh Ibra is a best partner 4 our CF Adriano.. with Zlatan, Imperatore will score more than 20 goals this season. for sure!

Shaun
11 Aug 06, 03:25
Wow, I don't think Ive ever seen such a issue divide people as much as this at FI. Well personally I have mixed feeling about the transfer, yes potentially this could work out fantastically, but we are taking a big gamble based on Zlatans form last season, I hope it works out. About his partnership with Adriano, why are so many people so certain that it will work well? Yes Zlatan can pass well but he is also very selfish sometimes and we all know what Adriano is like.

Gaetan
11 Aug 06, 03:40
Maybe you didn't read my post correctly. I didn't name any names, I just criticised those who solely based their judgment on the transfer on game ratings. Or by newspaper articles. Those who based their judgment without analysing Ibra's performances for Juve & Sweden and those who just jump at the bandwagon.

If you think you are a reasonable man, don't ever feel offended because my post wasn't directed at you in the first place.

No, you don't understand where I am coming from. You did not specify who or what type of "Zlatan fans" you were writing about, hence why so many of us found your comments to be somewhat out of the line and disrespectful because you categorized us in such a filthy way.

But, obviously, you cooled down and although you still do not see it for how I saw it, we'll put it behind us because there is no sense in prolonging such "debate" (which it never was, anyway).

Just want you to know that me and Stefan do know what you meant, read all of your post thus far and felt like our "kind" were belittled because being a Ibrahimovic fan isn't the "in thing" around this crowd before. I mean, we're questioned more often for any random positive comments more then someone who just brushes him aside because he's arrogant or because he's a former Gobbo.

Do you know what I mean? hope I made things a little more clear. Either way, if you don't we can take this to PM or MSN but hopefully that isn't necessary.

F U C K MILAN
11 Aug 06, 05:11
all i have to say is that I was waiting for this all summer...adriano-ibra...if any of the other teams try to fight with any of our players guess who will be there: viera-ibra-adriano-cordoba-mihailovic-matrix(i cant wait for milan derby)

Lamb of God
11 Aug 06, 05:16
this is the best team in ages i even think this team is better than the golden years we had.i mean we have the best midfield,defence and now the best attack.what can we ask more for.i think we can spend a bit more on goalkeeper ;) ibra-adriano=40 goals for sure

3DnT
11 Aug 06, 05:22
maybe branca and mancio want ibra not as goal getter but as second striker (like totti or Baggio) for suppport our forward ( adri, crespo,cruz)..

Lamb of God
11 Aug 06, 05:29
yeah ibra can be a great second striker as adriano has proven he can no longer do that.i hope adriano would be a box striker.we can play with 3 strikers with adriano-ibra-crespo might be great too with adriano and ibra supporting crespo.crespo can play well as a lone striker.

3DnT
11 Aug 06, 05:45
yeah ibra can be a great second striker as adriano has proven he can no longer do that.i hope adriano would be a box striker.we can play with 3 strikers with adriano-ibra-crespo might be great too with adriano and ibra supporting crespo.crespo can play well as a lone striker.

then who are the Midfield?
i think mancio will play 4-4-2 formation,.
like Crespo--adriano
dejan--viera--cambi--figo
grosso--cordoba--samuel--Zanetti
Toldo
Crespo will be 1st choice to tag with adri coz crespo was laziale once, <==you know what i mean..

Shafs
11 Aug 06, 05:49
Zlatan has a very bad attitude!!!!!!

I hope we don't sell Martins and sell Cruz and Reccoba!!!

We have way too many strikers and we should of buy a playmaker instead of Zlatan.

Lamb of God
11 Aug 06, 05:50
actually im not bothered by how mancini would be playing because i have real confidence in this squad we have because i think we are as good as barca,chelsea and even better than milan.i hope we play 4-4-2 lets see how things go.

Mustafa
11 Aug 06, 07:41
To be a successful team we need to have 3-4 good strikers. Now we have them: Adriano, Zlatan, Crespo and Martins. I think probably Martins will leave.

So, I predict that Adriano-Ibrahimovic-Crespo will score 60+ goasl this season :yeay:

Mustafa
11 Aug 06, 07:46
this is the best team in ages i even think this team is better than the golden years we had.i mean we have the best midfield,defence and now the best attack.what can we ask more for.i think we can spend a bit more on goalkeeper ;) ibra-adriano=40 goals for sure

We have strong defence and midfield, our attack is dangerous. I don't think golakeeper is a serious problem for us now ;) Toldo will be probably our number one this season.

Zlatan-Adriano not 40+, but mostly 50+. Together with Crespo 60+ goals. If Martins stays then 80+ :interscarf:

Choppin Onions
11 Aug 06, 08:19
50 goals? 60 goals!? 80 fackin goals!? Pass that sh1t dude. :stoned:

Even if Adriano got into shape, Ibra hit the back of the next instead of Curva Nord (which I'm sure he'll do anyways), Crespo reversed time, Recoba stopped being Recoba and Oba developed a first touch, it'd be damn tough to get 60 goals from our forwards.

Mustafa
11 Aug 06, 08:22
50 goals? 60 goals!? 80 fackin goals!? Pass that sh1t dude. :stoned:

Even if Adriano got into shape, Ibra hit the back of the next instead of Curva Nord (which I'm sure he'll do anyways), Crespo reversed time, Recoba stopped being Recoba and Oba developed a first touch, it'd be damn tough to get 60 goals from our forwards.

I didn't mean 60 goals in Serie A, but in all competitions, including Champions League and Coppa Italia ;)

Choppin Onions
11 Aug 06, 08:34
I didn't mean 60 goals in Serie A, but in all competitions, including Champions League and Coppa Italia ;)

Still a tough feat man. It's hard to score goals in CL and our recent history in the Champions League has been quite awful, from our embarrassing group-stage exit in 03/04 to our dismal performance last year. And Coppa Italia no longer counts. :P

Chris
11 Aug 06, 08:35
Put it this way, will you be happy if Cafu signs? Cafu is a great RB but will be a redundant signing. Or maybe Emerson, another great player but redundant because we already have Pizarro, Cambi & Vieira. Or hey, Toni! Even after we have 6 strikers. And like last year, the absolutely ridiculous transfer of Cesar. Are you really sure that these players should be welcomed to the club? Even if they are given the chances and shine, who are we to say that the players that they replaced won't shine too, had they been given their chances?

Who said I was happy?!?! In fact, I said the opposite! However, it's not Zlatan's fault that Inter paid over the odds for him. It's not Zlatan's fault that Moratti, Mancini, Branca, and Oriali wanted to sign him! My point is that people who are saying "F**k Zlatan" and the like, are being immature and petulant. Funnily enough, these are the same things people are accusing Zlatan of.

How about we give him a chance to play before we start reading his eulogy?

Mustafa
11 Aug 06, 08:43
Still a tough feat man. It's hard to score goals in CL and our recent history in the Champions League has been quite awful, from our embarrassing group-stage exit in 03/04 to our dismal performance last year. And Coppa Italia no longer counts. :P

We will see, anything could happen. Now we have on eof the strongest attck in the World, plus strong midfield. I think that 60+ goals is not something impossible for this Inter :yeay:

thomas_inter
11 Aug 06, 09:00
Yes, but you have to have at least a 1000 posts to be able to view it.

I guess you have some great Zlatan videos that you want to upload. I'd love to see some of them, not sure what the best way would be.

Maybe you can send them or talk with one of the video gurus here (Marcello, h2o etc.)

huh ? why don't just set the links in the video & audio thread ???
I have a fifth of 1000 posts and I'm able to see it....

Pod
11 Aug 06, 09:12

Hand;)yoMan, you said **** off to the other members of this forum.No matter on what they would base their judgement on Zlatan (even on CM or Fifa) you shoudln't say that things.It just sad you can't see that.

Pajo
11 Aug 06, 14:26
Ibrahimovic: I couldn't turn down Inter Milan
tribalfooball.com - August 11, 2006

Zlatan Ibrahimovic says there was no way he could turn down the chance of joining Inter Milan. The Swedish international was unveiled as the Nerazzurri's latest summer recruit last night where he admitted that he jumped at the chance of a San Siro switch.
"Playing in Serie B is not great and that is why I just couldn't say no when Inter made their call," the £17m man stated.

"I'm sorry for the Juventus fans, but I have to look after my future and life goes on. This is football."

The Old Lady did offer the striker a new deal to stay in Turin, but it was clear that he wanted an exit after refusing to play in Friday's friendly against Spezia.

"I had a contract with Juventus and I respected it as best I could," he argued. "I comported myself in a professional manner with the club.

"I hope Juventus do well, they are a strong club as well as having the players and a Coach to quickly return to Serie A."

Yet Ibra, who spent two years in Turin, is now looking forward to writing a new chapter in his career with Internazionale.

He seems to be happy with the trasfer. I don't doubt he will do great at Inter!

Lamb of God
11 Aug 06, 14:42
i believe ibra will make history at tjis club and be the new hero here.he will also make handoyo eat every ****ing thing he said about ibra because he just doesnt know how good he is.he is 24 for god sake he can improve immensely.lets see his performance before talking.

primo-inter
11 Aug 06, 15:36
Zlatan is on the joga bonito commercials, which are cool, so I'm happy.

Some people spend too much energy worrying about what's gonna happen, etc... let's just be happy we have a fantastic playing roster.

Mustafa
11 Aug 06, 17:45
Zlatan is on the joga bonito commercials, which are cool, so I'm happy.

Some people spend too much energy worrying about what's gonna happen, etc... let's just be happy we have a fantastic playing roster.

He just needs some time to settle in new team. Let's hope he will become a great player for Inter :interscarf:

Waleed
11 Aug 06, 18:35
Man this thread was long but I have finally gotten through it. Seems like there is a major divide on the forum about this signing and after venting my frustration on the issue to Hamed and getting a good night's sleep it seems my head has cleared and I can objectively judge the matter.

Two years ago the Ibra-Adri duo would have been the most potent and vicious thing defenders had ever come up against. Last year those two would have been in a competion for who can trash the ball into the stands more. However all that matters now is this year. Can those two get together to link up well, possibly and as many of you have argued possibly not.

However the pros on this deal right now outweigh the cons. Our major problem last year was Adri sucking balls and not being able to score on a consistent basis. Solution the problem and main transfer opbjective is get a player that can be creative and provide the chances that Adri needs so that he can put them away. Zlatan is that type of player exactly and although his personality may suck and his arrogance may sometimes get the best of him maybe seeing that win it all or nothin attitude from him will make adri get his drive back so that he too can succeed.

Other cons are the imminent departure of one of Cruz or Martins. Although these two players have entered my heart with their performances in the past and their loyalty to the club my mind is telling me the opposite. It is telling me that these two players have been here for an awful long time and throughout that time period have provided very little thrust in any attempt to succeed as league champions. It is therefore sadly that I accept the loss as Inter is and always be more important than individual players.

This deal proves to us that unlike in season's past the management is well aware that the task at hand is not impossible and unlike in years past is a MUST. Proving to the world and the fans that with a clean league Inter CAN succeed. However the instability that all this influx may cause may scupper their plan

Jimmy and J.Zanetti raised the very good point that this signing will see a lot of bandwagon fans join on and support Inter as a result of Ibra's arrival. One of you even went on to point out that they will hate to see all the little kids running around with an Inter jersey with Ibra on the back. To you guys I say so what? Big deal Inter may get some additional "paper fans". If they only like Inter because of Ibra then so be it who are we of all people to judge them? How many of us here can say we are born and bred on the streets of Milan or even of Italian descent? Many of us started supporting Inter because one or more players were on the team and/or the team's illustrious past and/or the team's playing style at the time. If only a few of those kids grow up to be Inter supporters for life as a result of Zlatan signing for Inter then all the better.

Here is my big welcome to Zlatan and may your black and blue future be a successful and joyous one.

PS: While I was talking with Hamed it seems that in my absence I have lost some "street cred" as he put it and some people like Tim have been talking smack. Saying stuff like he is king of the badminton courts. Well I am back Timmy and soon as I am done reading more threads Ima whoop you in some badminton, after all me and helal put the "bad" in badminton.

Giorgio
11 Aug 06, 18:41
Zlatan's attitude at times has sucked. He has been inconsistent. He is also an ex-Gobbi. I therefore find it understandable why some people have questioned this signing so much and seem really against it. I understand it. But I don't agree with it.

Ibrahimovic is bound to rediscover his best form with us. At his best there are very few players who can match him. He should also bring the best out of Adriano. It is a partnership made in heaven. They can tear Europe apart if they get their act together.

I always support Inter players once we have them(Cesar is/was an exception because that was the most pointless signing ever) and Ibra brings us another dimension.

akasha
11 Aug 06, 21:07
Kinda hope zlatan sux in your team:D ..i dont know why u guyz signed him u have to many fw anywayz.:D

Cambiasso89
11 Aug 06, 22:04
Jimmy and J.Zanetti raised the very good point that this signing will see a lot of bandwagon fans join on and support Inter as a result of Ibra's arrival. One of you even went on to point out that they will hate to see all the little kids running around with an Inter jersey with Ibra on the back. To you guys I say so what? Big deal Inter may get some additional "paper fans". If they only like Inter because of Ibra then so be it who are we of all people to judge them? How many of us here can say we are born and bred on the streets of Milan or even of Italian descent? Many of us started supporting Inter because one or more players were on the team and/or the team's illustrious past and/or the team's playing style at the time. If only a few of those kids grow up to be Inter supporters for life as a result of Zlatan signing for Inter then all the better.

Here is my big welcome to Zlatan and may your black and blue future be a successful and joyous one.

I totally agree with you.
One of the reasons I started to support Inter, was Ronaldo.
He was a major signing for the club in 1997,and I think we all must admit the fact that he was GREAT:)

Perttu10
11 Aug 06, 22:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLIKP2fkfW8

Short clip about Ibra owning Roma.

s0ber
12 Aug 06, 16:04
he shouldn't have left ajax at such a young age,maybe then he would've been more mature and not a complete *******...still the truth is he has some skills but he is just an awefull second striker and allways plays for himself and not the team...as i was saying he could be a world class striker if he just grows the f**k up and stops acting like a damn drama queen:wallbang:

wes
12 Aug 06, 18:01
hi i am new to this forum and i am just shocked that some of u are against this transfer. In my opinion Zlatan is inter's best buy in the last five years. I think the main reason inter got Zlatan is because now that veira is replacing veron in our midfeild we now lack creativity in our attack and Zlatan could provide that. Martins is a good striker but he is a type of player that feeds of the midfield from long balls or through balls but now that veron is gone martins is not the type of player inter need. And i also think that Zlatan is the perfect partner for adriano because Zlatan is a type of player that shifts back to the midfield a lot and that kind of makes adriano a lone striker witch is adriano's ideal type of play. And a coach like cappello prefered him to players like del peiro and trez most of the matches last year so he aviously was doing somethink right last year. And people who say inter paid a lot for his transfer are completely wrong because he is still young and his value will stay with him unlike toni who if we bought him for the same price would not be worth a think in a couple of years.

InterFCAustin
12 Aug 06, 18:39
hi i am new to this forum and i am just shocked that some of u are against this transfer. In my opinion Zlatan is inter's best buy in the last five years. I think the main reason inter got Zlatan is because now that veira is replacing veron in our midfeild we now lack creativity in our attack and Zlatan could provide that. Martins is a good striker but he is a type of player that feeds of the midfield from long balls or through balls but now that veron is gone martins is not the type of player inter need. And i also think that Zlatan is the perfect partner for adriano because Zlatan is a type of player that shifts back to the midfield a lot and that kind of makes adriano a lone striker witch is adriano's ideal type of play. And a coach like cappello prefered him to players like del peiro and trez most of the matches last year so he aviously was doing somethink right last year. And people who say inter paid a lot for his transfer are completely wrong because he is still young and his value will stay with him unlike toni who if we bought him for the same price would not be worth a think in a couple of years.

welcome to the forum my friend. i agree with u..he's young and i think he's close to ronaldo transfer back in the days...inter usualy would buy some player who is out of his prime..or some that got their team relegated..i dont remeber when was last time we bought high profile player beeing in his prime??!!!!! we got cammbiaso cuz real didn want him,we got samuel for same reasons,....so...i'm very exited about ibra joining us...hope he will give us great satisfactions in future.

Adam
12 Aug 06, 19:01
Zlatan and Crespo scored goals in todays training.

Pictures here

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=23602&L=en

And here are some pictures of Ibra in training

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=23600&L=en

Nice to hear him scoring even if it is only in training, he doesn't seem to have lost all his muscles with his weight loss,:D I just hope he regained some of his Teq.:)

Alex de Large
12 Aug 06, 22:50
A joke i read somewhere else, it's good :dielaugh:

ZLATAN AND GOD.
Ronaldo, Figo and Zlatan are standing before God at the throne of Heaven. God looks at them and says: "Before granting you a place at my side, I must first ask you what you believe in"

Ronaldo says: "I believe football to be the food of life. Nothing else brings such joy to so many people".

God offers Ronaldo the seat to his left.

Figo says: "I believe courage, honour and passion are the fundamentals of life I&#180;ve spent my whole playing career providing a living embodiment of these traits"

God offers Figo the seat to his right.

Then God turns to Zlatan, "And you Zlatan, what do you belive?"

"I belive, says Zlatan, "you're sitting in my seat."

Gaetan
12 Aug 06, 23:26
My point of view on the current cluster at the forward position is that it will help us find out a lot about some of these players. Adriano will have to step up now or never because this is when we will find out how he matches and weighs in comparison to greater talent. I mean, it's time to filter out the crap that has been at our club for years (Recoba, for example) and to bring in a new era.

Some new blood has been long over-due at Inter in some way. I mean, in terms of "technique", when was the last time we've gotten a talent in the mold of Ibrahimovic? Absolutely fantastic.

Crespo is simply there as the most "on form", but looking to the future, Ibra and Adriano look wonderful.

Waleed
12 Aug 06, 23:47

Welcome to forums wes

Nice post man but do not read too much into the fact that Capello continued to start him despite him sucking. The fact is Ibra was balls on one too many occasion and the Don continued to play him in spite of it. The main reason behind that is that Capello is one arrogant **** himself and although a smart tactician this was not one of his better plays. Factor in the fact that Ibra was Capello's big buy when he first came to Juve (remember he did want him when he was at Roma) and you have a coach playing an out of form player to prove to the mangement that dished out the money that he was right all along when he asked for him.

Dont get me wrong Ibra is still the type of player that a team like Inter should be routinely making in hopes of improving the entire structure of the team. I think he along with Adriano can be the type of franchise players that the rest of the team is build around. Supplement players like Esteban, Stan, and up and comers like Burdisso as well as promising new additions like Maicon and Maxwell; you get a nucleus of players with which to build and maintain a squad around for years to come.

Lets all hope that everything goes to plan ;)

Cambiasso89
13 Aug 06, 00:10
I`ve heard Inter was Zlatan`s favourite club when he was young.
Let`s hope he therefore plays with his heart.
If he does,I think he can be brilliant.

snake
13 Aug 06, 02:09
You guys might hate the shit out of him but lets face it our best partnership we could possibly form right now would be//

Ibra+Crespo.

Ibra doesnt score alot, his not meant to. But his setting up for a player like Crespo will be gold. Especially if you put Figo along side them too.

Sorry to say Adriano, it seems its all gone.

NimAraya
13 Aug 06, 02:40
You guys might hate the shit out of him but lets face it our best partnership we could possibly form right now would be//

Ibra+Crespo.

Ibra doesnt score alot, his not meant to. But his setting up for a player like Crespo will be gold. Especially if you put Figo along side them too.

There is no such a thing like this partnership or that partnership but the fact that for this season none of this triad can be lazy or indifferent, because they lost their places to the next one as fast as possible!!! This is one positive aspect of having 3 Number One Strikers!!

InterFCAustin
13 Aug 06, 02:41

Ibra+Crespo.

exellent point...i'm getting more optimistic about the idea to sell the brazlian hip-hop star...

M.Adnan
13 Aug 06, 03:45
Something should be simply understood about Ibra and Adriano.

If one sucks, he'll be benched and the other will play until he sucks. This will teach both Adriano and Ibrahimovic how to play football.

Now one of our strikers should leave, even if Mancini changes to 4-3-3.

---------Crespo--------
Adriano----------Zlatan

----------Cruz----------
Recoba-------------Figo

So that leaves no room for Oba.

Midfield:

Stankovic-----Vieira-----Cambiasso

??????------Pizarro--------Dacourt

The (???????) is Stankovic, Vieira or Cambiasso, the three of them won't be injuried at the same time.

Lamb of God
13 Aug 06, 04:02

Ibra+Crespo.

exactly i see that happening.ibra and crespo really did well in training.im thinking if adriano keep on going like this we have to sell him to man u seriously.he is worth 42 million now but he could be 10 million or less in the future if he doesnt score.lets evaluate the situation and see what we can do.

Wallace
13 Aug 06, 04:06
he is worth 42 million now but he could be 10 million or less in the future if he doesnt score.lets evaluate the situation and see what we can do.

A 42 million offer from Man Utd is a BS rumour made up by some British papers. Who on Earth would pay that much for Adriano now? Not even Abra would do so, and you expect Man Utd to throw cash out like this?

I say we should be very satisfied if some one offers us 30 mil for him. It's Crespo+Ibra for me as well, I think Ibra would provide plenty of assists for Crespo to score, rather than for Adriano to miss ;).

Lamb of God
13 Aug 06, 04:12
yeah i dont mind inter getting 20 to 30 million too for adriano we could use him to get mancini or other young prospects.what do you think of selling adriano and getting tevez we can beat ac again for him but that would be a revolution.year by year we do the same thing which is revolution and i dont think its really helping us.in short adriano must prove himself real quick or he would be given the boot.

Wallace
13 Aug 06, 04:22
Tevez? We don't need Tevez, he's another selfish player which we have plenty in our squad. Tevez-Crespo-Ibra, I highly doubt Crespo can get a touch on the ball for most of the time :lol:.

Seriously though, selling Adriano can regain most of the money we spent in transfer market this year, so that our overall budget wouldn't look so bad :P.

Lamb of God
13 Aug 06, 04:26
okay sasuke looks like we need no one anymore we just need to get our money back and win the games now.but i think we judge him in the two games and see what will happen to adriano but moratti said he wouldnt sell him maybe he would change his mind later.for now looks like we are gonna score a lot with ibra in the house :D

Pravesh
13 Aug 06, 04:35
exactly i see that happening.ibra and crespo really did well in training.

Well Yavinesh, just one day of training is enough for you to judge the partnership ?? And did you happen to see the training ? ;)

Anywaz, we will only know later on in the future as who would be Mancini's ideal starting duo, ie. if we are gonna play with two strikers this season. Starting with 3 upfront is an option but I don't think it could happen so soon. {or I could be wrong}

Lamb of God
13 Aug 06, 04:48
Well Yavinesh, just one day of training is enough for you to judge the partnership ?? And did you happen to see the training ? ;)

Anywaz, we will only know later on in the future as who would be Mancini's ideal starting duo, ie. if we are gonna play with two strikers this season. Starting with 3 upfront is an option but I don't think it could happen so soon. {or I could be wrong}

you got a point there pravesh.very true that we cant judge a player on a game nor a few game.we have to judge him in a season.but i dont think we can play with 3 strikers because that would leave us vulnerable at the back and our defence now is more like the defence two seasons a go we have let in goals in most of the games we played no a very good news as i said in the previous posts.

.h.
13 Aug 06, 05:52
I'd hate to see Adriano leave.
I dont think he's worth even 30 mil at the moment, Shevchenko, who is older but a LOT more established, only moved for 30... Maybe at the end of last season when the world was 'his oyster' as such, Adriano would have been worth more than 30...
I think we should keep him, because we HAVE seen what he can do... So lets work on getting the best out of him and Ibrahimovic... It's not right to ship players out after ONE bad season... Especially if you paid that much/put that much faith in them...
Lets get those two firing off all fours again, and we'll dominate the competitions for the next 5+ years, Adriano+Ibra would be amazing, and then throw in like a more goalscoring striker to supplement as necessary..

theTRONT
13 Aug 06, 08:33
Klass Jan Huntelaar is a goal scoring striker for the future?

We need to keep Adriano, as some people have already said: we've seen what he is capable of, it's up to the coach and teammates to get the most out of him. Both him and Ibra are young and I'm sure would flourish into a brilliant duo in a few years (if not this year!).

InteristaMensur
13 Aug 06, 09:10

Excelent point pravesh and did you people concider that Crespo is 31 and he wont be long in top form, what then???

Simonsky
13 Aug 06, 09:15
Seriously though, selling Adriano can regain most of the money we spent in transfer market this year, so that our overall budget wouldn't look so bad :P.

Selling L'Imperatore is maddest think that I've ever heard. He is the soul of our team and he's reply it with loyality. There's no aby reason to sell him, even with big money.

This is the fact:
Adriano 24 years
Zlatan 24 years
Oba 20 years
Crespo 31 years
Cruz 30 years
Recoba 30 years

Why should we sell our great investment (Adriano and Oba) when we have 2 players (recoba and cruz) in the end of they peak performance?

Adam
13 Aug 06, 09:20
Give Adriano one more year, even Maradona had off years in his career. You can't really expect Adriano to be Superman all the time, sometimes he has to be Clark Kent.;)

Jimmy
13 Aug 06, 10:08
This is hilarious.
http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/sport/story/0,2789,871032,00.html

A whole article about Zlatan scoring a goal on training yesterday. :D Swedish media is so ridiculous it's pathetic.

Adam
13 Aug 06, 10:27
This is hilarious.
http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/sport/story/0,2789,871032,00.html

A whole article about Zlatan scoring a goal on training yesterday. :D Swedish media is so ridiculous it's pathetic.

Actually the article is about Zlatans first training with Inter, the goal part is just the headline. It makes perfect sense writing about it since people love to read about him, even if it's only "small" news. There's a reason why they use Zlatans name in headlines which doesn't really have anything to do with the article.

That kind of false advertising is pathetic because they just want people to read their otherwise uninteresting articles. This was a decent article though, why do you find it pathetic?

Btw, are you Swedish?

Jimmy
13 Aug 06, 10:32
Yes, I'm Swedish so I know everything about Swedish media's obsession with him. ;)

And with all due respect, not everyone wants to read about him every single day. Although, I'd rather they have articles like that in the pre-season than having to read about Zlatan's Inter winning and Zlatan being the hero.

Both Expressen and Aftonbladet has a news item about Zlatan scoring in training. I think they have gone to a new low.

alvaro
13 Aug 06, 10:45
Zlatan 24 years
Cruz 30 years

Cruz is 31, very soon to become 32. And is Zlatan 24 or 25? Inter.it says Zlatan born on March 10 1981.

Moratti Merda
13 Aug 06, 10:47
Zlatan is a c0ck! I dont like him, very arrogant just hope he sleep with all the players wifes really, kind of thing he'll probably do mind you. LOL

Adam
13 Aug 06, 11:07
Wzup Svensson!:)

I understand what you're saying, I get bored reading about him too sometimes. Although i would love to see him be the hero of Inter but only if that is really the case.;)

Forza ragazzi
13 Aug 06, 11:19
Yes, I'm Swedish so I know everything about Swedish media's obsession with him. ;)

And with all due respect, not everyone wants to read about him every single day. Although, I'd rather they have articles like that in the pre-season than having to read about Zlatan's Inter winning and Zlatan being the hero.

Both Expressen and Aftonbladet has a news item about Zlatan scoring in training. I think they have gone to a new low.

I agree. John Carew was at Roma for a year and it was like the Norwegian media had a new league exposed for them. Now they have an Italian football section at Norway's biggest paper's (www.vg.no (http://www.vg.no)) website, which is rarely updated. If it's updated about the matches in the weekend at all, it's at like tuesday or wednesday :)

s0ber
13 Aug 06, 17:23
I agree. John Carew was at Roma for a year and it was like the Norwegian media had a new league exposed for them. Now they have an Italian football section at Norway's biggest paper's (www.vg.no (http://www.vg.no)) website, which is rarely updated. If it's updated about the matches in the weekend at all, it's at like tuesday or wednesday :)

it's the same everywhere....romanian media does the same thing with mutu,he scored 2 goals in a friendly and it was front page news:|

MasterZen
14 Aug 06, 01:00
Damn ppl i was reading that some of you think that we should sell ADriano. Are you joking me??????

We can have the best striking duel of all time if they come to sense i mean Ibra adri. aNd they do not need to play at super class level, and they would be briliant.There are 7 superB world class strikers and we have 2 of them.

Why tha hell we would sell either one. We have a dream team and you are thinkinf about selling. Yes we must sell but not our players who are under 28 years old.

Negrozzuri
14 Aug 06, 13:20
Damn ppl i was reading that some of you think that we should sell ADriano. Are you joking me??????

We can have the best striking duel of all time if they come to sense i mean Ibra adri. aNd they do not need to play at super class level, and they would be briliant.There are 7 superB world class strikers and we have 2 of them.

Why tha hell we would sell either one. We have a dream team and you are thinkinf about selling. Yes we must sell but not our players who are under 28 years old.
It shouldn't happen! It had better not happen! Adriano stays for me, we should get rid of Cruz, and Martins is on his way out. What are punks like Cesar doing on this team anyway?

s0ber
15 Aug 06, 21:21
i dunno if any of you guys remember him back at ajax...he was amazing:star: one of the biggest prospects in europe juve ruined him. i hope he does well at inter

Frisko
15 Aug 06, 22:48
i dunno if any of you guys remember him back at ajax...he was amazing:star: one of the biggest prospects in europe juve ruined him. i hope he does well at inter
I know, you have a point there and that's what I keep telling myself, since he really is my worst nightmare.

cool_cuchu
16 Aug 06, 05:00
Just wait untill he kiss inter t-shirt..;)

he is an inter player now, what you can do is just hope that he'll perform great here.. and grow his love to the club....

Adam
16 Aug 06, 22:50

He was awesome, the whole season before the EC and during and the first season in Juve. Capello messed him up by telling him to work out in the gym, Zlatan gained too much weight too fast because of this. I just hope mancini is a wiser man the Capello.;)

Lamb of God
17 Aug 06, 03:48
i think mancini will do a great job than capello who only treats senior players like kids.i dont believe in players kissing their jersey when they score goals thats all bullshit just look at sheva he scored for chelsea and straight away kissed the jersey its called mercenary.ibra is perfect and he was an inter fan so i think it will be a different situation i see him playing with passion for inter and the team even though he has a history of selfiness.we will cope with this new force.

NimAraya
17 Aug 06, 07:12
i dont believe in players kissing their jersey when they score goals thats all bullshit just look at sheva he scored for chelsea and straight away kissed the jersey its called mercenary.
I was amused when I saw that!!! It should have been a real annoying scene for Milan fans as Me that really don't understand his act. He still didn't do any shit in his new place. I'm just wondering how this English atmosphere could affect people as fast as this!!! SO sorry for Him.

He's a bad bad Loser!

theTRONT
17 Aug 06, 07:48
I think it was more of a reaction for Sheva. "Sheva score goal, Sheva kiss shirt".

But seriously I hope Ibra shakes his selfishness and playing with a lot of passion, playing for his team and teammates. I think he will, if he's truely an Interista! For we are the brothers of the world.

MasterZen
17 Aug 06, 22:02
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has pledged to show his true colours after swapping troubled Juventus for Internazionale this summer.

The Swedish international opted to end his two-year stay at Stadio Delle Alpi after Juve were relegated to Serie B for their part in the Italian match-fixing scandal, and joined Roberto Mancini's Nerazzurri for a fee of £16.7 million.

Although Ibrahimovic impressed in his first season under Fabio Capello after leaving Ajax for Serie A, he only netted seven times in the league last season and failed to shine at the World Cup finals.

However, the technically gifted striker is now hoping his move to the newly-crowned Italian champions can help him realise his full potential.

"The real Ibrahimovic hasn't been seen yet," Ibrahimovic told Corriere dello Sport.

"I'm determined to do more, because I have a lot of potential and I have a lot of belief in myself.

"I haven't shown my best and I'm sure I'll grow.

"I've arrived at Inter to win everything, in Italy and the world."

Although Juventus were hoping to keep hold of Ibrahimovic he refused to stomach playing in Serie B, and the Swedish hit-man says he has no regrets about choosing Inter as his destination.

"I took this decision because I believe a lot in the team and in the club," Ibrahimovic added.

"At Inter I see the future.

"Then I found a coach like Roberto Mancini who sees football like me and I chose Inter because I felt wanted.

"I have faith in Bianconeri's new management but I preferred to leave because I had other ideas in my mind.

"When Inter looked for me I immediately decided to come here, now I'm so happy.

"Anyway I have good memories from Juve and I want to thank them for what they did for me in these two years."

Hope this is true. If so then we do not have to worry a lot.

cool_cuchu
17 Aug 06, 22:26
ha ha ha, that's what i mean... I got inspired with sheva's incidents..
Sheva is a class player, even though he played for BBilan... I respect him a lot.. kissing t-shirt is nothing for me... He plays for a team, and kiss the shirt... it's his right to do so... BBilan fans are losers...!

davidRecoba
17 Aug 06, 23:17
it's his right?? try to think extremely, what if Ronaldo came to Milan and kissed his shirt after he made a goal?

Luka
17 Aug 06, 23:37
it's his right?? try to think extremely, what if Ronaldo came to Milan and kissed his shirt after he made a goal?
He would be ****ed up, by interistas.

He would be ****ed up anyway...

I hope he will come to Milan, as I am waiting so long to see him play in Meazza against Inter and see the whole stadium boooo the ****er.

If it would be in Milan shirt... the better.

cool_cuchu
18 Aug 06, 02:37

It's up to him, besides we always scorn him anyway...
let's move on from him.... we have a team to support..

Hisham 10
18 Aug 06, 13:18
what number you think ibrahimovic will wear? will they take 9 away from cru z?

Frisko
18 Aug 06, 16:24
what number you think ibrahimovic will wear? will they take 9 away from cru z?
I gave him number 25 in Pro Evo :D I haven't got a clue actually, if Cruz stays he'll keep 9 I'm sure.

minterke
18 Aug 06, 16:28
Why the hell would Cruz stay now that we got Crespo? If Cruz plays in one non-Coppa Italia game then it would suprise the hell out of me.

Stefan
18 Aug 06, 21:26
Don't know if this has been posted. It's from skysports.

Ibra aims to show true colours

By Nadia Carminati - Created on 17 Aug 2006

http://images.skysports.com/images/playerpics05_06/thumbs/venice.jpgSKY TRAVEL SHOP SPECIALS
Visit the beautiful city of Venice for an experience you will never forget. (http://www.sky.onlinetravel.com/city_breaks/venice_citybreak.asp?source=oct0)

http://images.skysports.com/images/playerpics06_07/Italy/Inter/ibrahimovic_smile.jpg
Related links

Team Pages:

Internazionale (http://home.skysports.com/club.aspx?clid=127&cpid=21)
Juventus (http://home.skysports.com/club.aspx?clid=128&cpid=21) Player Pages:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic (http://home.skysports.com/player.aspx?plid=9808&clid=127&cpid=21&channel=italy)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has pledged to show his true colours after swapping troubled Juventus for Internazionale this summer.
The Swedish international opted to end his two-year stay at Stadio Delle Alpi after Juve were relegated to Serie B for their part in the Italian match-fixing scandal, and joined Roberto Mancini's Nerazzurri for a fee of £16.7 million.
Although Ibrahimovic impressed in his first season under Fabio Capello after leaving Ajax for Serie A, he only netted seven times in the league last season and failed to shine at the World Cup finals.
However, the technically gifted striker is now hoping his move to the newly-crowned Italian champions can help him realise his full potential.
"The real Ibrahimovic hasn't been seen yet," Ibrahimovic told Corriere dello Sport.
"I'm determined to do more, because I have a lot of potential and I have a lot of belief in myself.
"I haven't shown my best and I'm sure I'll grow.
"I've arrived at Inter to win everything, in Italy and the world."
Although Juventus were hoping to keep hold of Ibrahimovic he refused to stomach playing in Serie B, and the Swedish hit-man says he has no regrets about choosing Inter as his destination.
"I took this decision because I believe a lot in the team and in the club," Ibrahimovic added.
"At Inter I see the future.
"Then I found a coach like Roberto Mancini who sees football like me and I chose Inter because I felt wanted.
"I have faith in Bianconeri's new management but I preferred to leave because I had other ideas in my mind.
"When Inter looked for me I immediately decided to come here, now I'm so happy.
"Anyway I have good memories from Juve and I want to thank them for what they did for me in these two years."

Adam
21 Aug 06, 09:25
Zlatan still seems to be out of form, a little unfriendly with the ball at times, a little cordination problems. Hopefully, he just needs to get into regular training and matches and he will perform like the Ibra i know.

It takes some time to find your place, both on and off the pitch.

Interista_Malta
22 Aug 06, 07:26
I have to say Zlatan played pretty well against Sporting Lisbon yesterday 76

Lamb of God
22 Aug 06, 09:57
i heard that zlatan played real good against sporting.i wonder if the crespo and ibra partnership can work i think after a while and a few games it might.did adriano play in the game i didnt hear anything about him.looks like our defence is slowly getting into shape.i hope to see ibras true colours black and blue.

kujta14
22 Aug 06, 22:56
He didn't play that well,he started well then he was just standing there on the pitch not moving doing absolutely nothing,he has to be more active to run more touch the ball create spaces for others...he played like he doesn't care

stifler13
23 Aug 06, 19:17
I just hope the money spent to buy him, worth it. i admit that he's great skills, he shall make inter stronger, i believe it.

Adam
27 Aug 06, 20:24
For anybody doubting Zlatans skill check this video out. This is the form he not only should retutn to but aim to exceed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkvrRRB8598

Karim
27 Aug 06, 22:17
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=23748&L=en
at least he has the decency he was bad
But really we are lucky to have a great player!

interista mostar
27 Aug 06, 23:29
---------------------------toldo-------------------------
--maicon---------cordoba--------------samuel-------j.zanetti----

------figo--------------------cambiasso------------stanković--
-------------------------------recoba--------------------------
------------------------crespo-----adriano--------------------

crespo is beter than ibra 1000x a was look inter against roma ibra is sucks
chino must play
viera is good but i give advantage cambiasso for me he is beter than viera
did you see goal crespo he is great
he is real atacker he is like batistuta if he play enough he can scored over
20 goals he is beter of ibra, every normal man who look football knows
that crespo is beter than ibra
FORZA INTER

Adam
28 Aug 06, 08:14

chino must play
FORZA INTER

Crespo is a better finisher and a better goalscorer. When it comes to speed, strength, teqnique, passin and dribbling Ibra is better. Question is who will be the most important for the team this year. Time will tell.

Hasan
28 Aug 06, 08:31

chino must play
FORZA INTERI know why you hate Ibra, but that is for another thread. Don't be so funy with that formations coz I can't realy see who will defend in that formation.
Crepo and Ibra are boath great and totally diferent types of players so you can't compere them, hope they will boath have a great seasons.
Be good and FORZA VELEŽ.

Waleed
29 Aug 06, 05:56

chino must play
FORZA INTER

What is this the intimation of a crack addict?? There are so many things wrong with that formation that it does not even worth the bother to mention them. The best I can say is that at least you have the formation right mate.

Raymondo
29 Aug 06, 06:39
I think Crespo is far better than Ibra and I honestly think the only reason for Ibra being in the team is politics rather than merit.

I've never seen such a lousy striker get so much positive publicity without any merit. A miskick becomes an assist and when he fails to even touch the ball he's still somehow awarded an assist by some newspapers. :rolleyes:

Something's a miss.

snake
29 Aug 06, 06:40
Raymundo, intended or not..its still an assist.

And im getting tired of people comparing Ibra and Crespo. The guys are two totally different strikers.

Johnny Ludlow
29 Aug 06, 10:54
Yes, such a pointless comparison. Also, why don't you guys compare Adriano with Crespo and Zlatan? Do you think he is fixed in our formation? Personally I would use Crespo and Zlatan partnership at the moment. Easy decision.

Forza ragazzi
29 Aug 06, 16:18
I think Ibra showed glimpses of greatness several times against Roma. He needs to work on his finishing, but remember he's never been a goal scorer like Crespo. However, he's played well on the whole against Roma and will surely do well for us.

Pajo
29 Aug 06, 16:22
Raymundo, intended or not..its still an assist.

And im getting tired of people comparing Ibra and Crespo. The guys are two totally different strikers.

Yeah Hal, I agree... They have nothing same, Crespo is pure striker, with great finisshing, while Ibra is SS, with good tehnique and better vision... So you can't comepate tham... Comparing Crespo and Cruz can be ON, or Adri and Ibra, but that one no...

Raymondo
30 Aug 06, 03:07
I don't even consider Ibra a genuine striker.

The only reason people even call him a striker is because it's constantly being shoved down our throats by certain media groups that he is one.

I've never seen this person perform well on any stage as a player much less a striker, let it be at international level (Euro 2004 and WC 2006) or club level.

Does anyone even have any transparent stats on him compared to other players?

Hammoudi
30 Aug 06, 04:18
I don't even consider Ibra a genuine striker.

You are right, he isn't a striker. In fact, he scored more goals in his first Serie A season than in any of his seasons in the ultra-offensive Eredivisie.

His main job was to collect balls from midfield and pass it to the striker or try and shoot himself.

Basically the type of player we've been lacking since Baggio was let go.

K.I.
30 Aug 06, 04:21
Who said ibra is a striker?he isnt,he is a centre forward or half striker,like recoba.

CRORafael
30 Aug 06, 13:24
Yeah,ibra is a half striker,like recoba.he collect the ball in the midfeld and gives it to Adriano or Crespo

Pajo
30 Aug 06, 13:45
That's why I think that duo Adri-Ibra would work. Coz Ibrahimovic isn't pire striker, he is a second striker. And what Adri needed was SS, and now he has one.

Hussein
31 Aug 06, 09:01
That's why I think that duo Adri-Ibra would work. Coz Ibrahimovic isn't pire striker, he is a second striker. And what Adri needed was SS, and now he has one.

I agree 100% with you. Spot on ;)

Ibra is a second striker that can help Adriano and free him to concentrate on scoring goals, but at the moment nothing is working for Adriano.

Mancio the other day also did well to switch Adriano with Crespo. This switch confirmed that Adriano is our main striker (and he should be).

Pasqualer
31 Aug 06, 13:31
433 is a good choice
two striker an a wing
figo,recoba ,solari……
they can do well

Cro Nerazzurro
31 Aug 06, 14:07
Ibra - crespo worked very well, but adri-ibra need some time to start working

- - - - - adriano - - - ibra

- figo
- -- - - vieira - -cambi - - -stanković

nice nice nice. solari can replace figo sometiems, if only there was pizarro too...

kujta14
31 Aug 06, 14:21
Oh c'mon Adriano's problem isn't that he didn't have a SS or this and that...the problem is in Adriano he's out of form and seems like it's gonna last forever...you're just trying to defend him but you know that Adriano's problem has to do only with him and not other players or Mancini...

Pajo
31 Aug 06, 14:26
Oh c'mon Adriano's problem isn't that he didn't have a SS or this and that...the problem is in Adriano he's out of form and seems like it's gonna last forever...you're just trying to defend him but you know that Adriano's problem has to do only with him and not other players or Mancini...

I agree that Adriano has problem on his own... He is out of form for too long. But, it is fact that Adri is a goalscorer, and a goalscorere needs SS as a partner in the attack. So far he had Oba and Cruz, both pure strikers. And he has Ibra who is SS, and his form should improve shortly... Or do you prefer the fatboy infront of him!?

kujta14
31 Aug 06, 14:34
I agree that Adriano has problem on his own... He is out of form for too long. But, it is fact that Adri is a goalscorer, and a goalscorere needs SS as a partner in the attack. So far he had Oba and Cruz, both pure strikers. And he has Ibra who is SS, and his form should improve shortly... Or do you prefer the fatboy infront of him!?
It's true that a goalscorer needs a Ss as a partner but i really don't see Adriano as a "goalscorer" he's not like Vieri Nistelrooy Crespo...he's different he;s not a box player,our only pure striker is Crespo(and Cruz).
And i don't prefer fatboy,but i also don't prefer Adriano how he played last season...i prefer Crespo

Pajo
31 Aug 06, 14:36
Crespo for now... But Adri for later. I have faith in him, I believe his will be in form quicly. And him and Ibra will rock the football world!

kujta14
31 Aug 06, 14:40
I hope so...i think he can learn something from Crespo about positioning and finishing,just like Drogba learnt last year from him

M.Adnan
01 Sep 06, 23:44
:joker:

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5249/r18291zzzzzzzzzz77998ty5.jpg

micah ken
02 Sep 06, 00:26
Zlatan - Imperatore = 40 Goals. could them? juz pray 4 da best n put your faith... and Adri will do his best to be the topscorer this season!

Marcello
04 Sep 06, 08:05
:joker:

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5249/r18291zzzzzzzzzz77998ty5.jpg

He was fkn Born for this shirt!!! :rules:
Skills great shot scores goals what more could you want!

snake
04 Sep 06, 08:20
No way bro.

Skills, yes.

Great shot, no.

Score's goals, no.

ragazzofortunato
04 Sep 06, 08:36

Haha, I guess you haven't watched much of Juve last two seasons.. That can be forgiven :D

Marcello
04 Sep 06, 09:06
Haha, I guess you haven't watched much of Juve last two seasons.. That can be forgiven :D

Im must of been thinking of Trez :wallbang:

stifler13
05 Sep 06, 03:30
Aston Villa defender Olof Mellberg is one of three Swedish players who have been sent home after breaking a curfew during a night out.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Christian Wilhelmsson were the other offenders in staying out late on Sunday evening, as the rest of the squad prepared for a European Championship qualifier against Liechtenstein.

The trio reported back to Sweden's hotel over two hours after the allocated curfew, in an action that has left coach Lars Lagerback no alternative but to send the players home.

A statement from the Swedish FA has officially confirmed the reasons behind their decision to expel the guilty parties from Sweden's training camp in Gothenburg.

"The national team have decided to send home three players, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Olof Mellberg and Christian Wilhelmsson, from the current training camp in Gothenburg," said the statement.

"On Sunday the players were given some free time during the afternoon and evening, agreeing to meet again at the hotel at 23.00.

"The majority of players returned in time but three players stayed out until around 1.15.

"According to the team's management, the trio broke the agreed curfew and have therefore decided the three players will leave the national team in Gothenburg."

OMG, if zlatan did this in NT, i wonder what other serious 'mischief' he could do in Inter?

Stefan
05 Sep 06, 06:36
As long as he is proffesional at Inter. I really don't care what the players do at the national team. All I care about is them not getting injured while away from Inter.

Hussein
05 Sep 06, 06:42
He'll have more time to be ready for next Saturday's crunch match against Fiorentina, so I have no problems with what he did :P

Forza ragazzi
05 Sep 06, 07:09
If the next match was against f ex England Sweden never would've suspended them. They didn't even drink, but were out a little late. I could've understood the decision better had the match been the day after they were out, but it wasn't. Ok, he was out a little late. Shit happens. No worries.

chingashow
05 Sep 06, 08:54
haha
he made it to rest before season opener vs Viola
he cares about Inter :)

Marcello
05 Sep 06, 10:00
Sweden expel late Ibra
Tuesday 5 September, 2006
Zlatan Ibrahimovic will not play against Liechtenstein on Wednesday after being thrown out of the Swedish squad.

The Inter striker has been sent home, along with teammates Olof Mellberg and Christian Wilhelmsson, for returning to the team hotel late.

"The players were given the afternoon and evening off on Sunday on the agreement that all would gather back at the hotel at 2300," the Swedish FA said in a statement.

"All the players were back for the late evening gathering, but three of the players stayed out later and returned to the hotel at about 0115.

"It is the consideration of the team's leadership that the three broke the common agreement and it has therefore been decided that the three have to leave the team in Gothenburg immediately.”

Sweden played Latvia in their opening Euro 2008 qualifier on Saturday, defeating them 1-0 in Riga with a Kim Kallstrom goal.

Adam
05 Sep 06, 10:26
Bloody ridicoulus! Yes, rules are meant to be followed. Yes, lagerbäck had to put his foot down but to send them home for being out an extra hour is idiotic. Why couldn't he just of issued a warning? This isn't the first time this has happened you know, Ljungberg does this kind of shit all the time and several other players has been known to stay out late.

I wouldn't be surprised if the players decline future engagements with the national team after this insult.

Ridicoulus.:howler:

.h.
05 Sep 06, 10:37
well what else do you expect him to do?
Just let him off? Completely undermines the coach's authority.
Coach was right to do what he did, he had no alternative.
If you are told specifically what time to be back, and still dont make it (by quite a long way) then you are just undermining the coach and being a cocky bastard.

J zanetti
05 Sep 06, 10:50
Reading the Swedish media this morning it seems as there are 2 different reports. What they all agree is that all 3 of them returned late and of course that is not acceptable.

Anyhow some reports suggest that they never had any alcohol where as other reports claim that people who were in Park Lane (IMO an average club in Göteborg) saw plenty dinks on their table.

For us however a fragile relationship between Zlatan and the Swedish NT could be a good thing. The less he plays for them the better for us. Hopefully he can now turn his anger or whatever he now feels inside into some proper quality action on the pitch for us.

Btw. it was so predictable that Ibra was going to be one of the 3! lol

Adam
05 Sep 06, 12:39
well what else do you expect him to do?
Just let him off? Completely undermines the coach's authority.
Coach was right to do what he did, he had no alternative.
If you are told specifically what time to be back, and still dont make it (by quite a long way) then you are just undermining the coach and being a cocky bastard.

Like i already stated I expect him to give a warning, sending them home is way too drastic. I always thought Lagerbäck was a good coach but It's becoming more and more clear he's not capable of handling the Swedish national team.

Fact is they were all back by the time they should have been, it was after the 23.00 meeting they went out for an extra hour. Another interesting fact, Freddie Ljungberg has broken these kind of rules for years, he's always showing up late etc. He hasn't even been issuied a warning once.

Makes one wonder If there is something else going on..

Hasan
05 Sep 06, 13:00
Like i already stated I expect him to give a warning, sending them home is way too drastic.
Makes one wonder If there is something else going on..
It would be good that Swedesh coach kick him from NT for ever.
He will have more time for Inter and be rested from that national duty.

.h.
05 Sep 06, 13:05
interesting and potentially relevant side fact, Ljunberg is gay i believe.. though I heard rumours Ibrahimovic was too... so we can discount the theory that Ljunberg gives him 'favours' to make up for it :p

Stefan
05 Sep 06, 14:37
From Channel 4:

Miffed Ibra says sorry
Tuesday 5 September, 2006
Inter striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has apologised to the Swedish national team for his behaviour, but thinks his expulsion from the squad was uncalled for.

The forward was sent home, along with teammates Olof Mellberg and Christian Wilhelmsson, after returning late to the team hotel on Sunday night and will subsequently not feature against Liechtenstein on Wednesday.

“I am sorry for the tension I caused on the eve of an important match as the one with Liechtenstein,” said the former Juventus man.

“I do think that Coach Lars Lagerback’s reaction was exaggerated, but I will accept his decisions,” he added.

“I apologise to him, my teammates and the Swedish Football Federation for being late in returning to the hotel on Sunday.”

Karim
05 Sep 06, 14:44
That's mature.

stifler13
05 Sep 06, 17:19
interesting and potentially relevant side fact, Ljunberg is gay i believe.. though I heard rumours Ibrahimovic was too... so we can discount the theory that Ljunberg gives him 'favours' to make up for it :p

Browha, Ibra isn't gay, he has OEDIPUS COMPLEX. his wife is 34 years old, and an ex widow.

Pajo
05 Sep 06, 18:04
Browha, Ibra isn't gay, he has OEDIPUS COMPLEX. his wife is 34 years old, and an ex widow.

Really!? I didn't know he has a wife... And is it true she is 34!? Is she hot at least?

stifler13
05 Sep 06, 18:36
Really!? I didn't know he has a wife... And is it true she is 34!? Is she hot at least?

I don't know for sure(34 or not, but somewhere near 34, damn he knows how to 'SCORE':lol: ), & I knew it from BOLA(sports tabloid in Indonesia). Ibra is also known smart for protect his privacy(his life aside from football).

Raymondo
06 Sep 06, 00:54
No way bro.

Skills, yes.

Great shot, no.

Score's goals, no.

Exactly, what great shot and what goals? It's just media hype being driven down our throats.

06 Sep 06, 04:32

his wife
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7106/xin87822bead36a11dab8f20050ba147130nn4.jpg
http://cimg.163.com/sport/2005/10/7/20051007153314d41d8.jpg

Miki
06 Sep 06, 04:37
Browha, Ibra isn't gay, he has OEDIPUS COMPLEX. his wife is 34 years old, and an ex widow. That has absolutely nothing to do with an Oedipus complex, stifler.

Ciao,
Tim

Victory
06 Sep 06, 04:39
Nice. Three plastic surgeries away from looking like a crackwhore.

Alex de Large
06 Sep 06, 04:51
Now i know why he has been playing shit this last year, his wife can be his mother ha ha ha....
BRING ON MARTINS!!!!!!

Hasan
06 Sep 06, 13:21
Ibra punches Adriano in training ground brawl
Hopefully with ‘This town ain’t big enough for the both of us’ playing in the background while Zlatan ‘Psycho’ Ibrahimovic goes mano a mano with Adriano ‘The Not So Gentle Giant.’
chanell4.

If anyone knows more about this please give us some info.

Karim
06 Sep 06, 13:24
Nothing on .it
where did you get this?

bjwam4
06 Sep 06, 13:37
He is full of sh*t.. I just went to channel 4's website and could see nothign about Ibra and Adriano in a brawl. Thats the dumbest sh*t I've heard..

A link would be great Hasan.

Hammoudi
06 Sep 06, 13:43
Hasan, you either misunderstood you were sarcastic, not sure which.

Channel 4 was acting smart-ass predicting news most likely to be headlines during the season (like Inter winning the Coppa to salvage the season :lol: , Ronaldo linked with Inter return etc.)

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sep6ee.html

bjwam4
06 Sep 06, 13:58
Ah yes.

"Juventus are out of the picture, Milan have an eight-point penalty and the Nerazzurri have signed every player on the planet. Who could possibly mess this up? Inter."

I'm pretty sure he misunderstood what was going on Hamed.

Forza ragazzi
06 Sep 06, 14:58
Haha. "Plenty of drinks". First of all, they didn't drink. Second, you can't really drink that much within 1hr and 5mins. Especially since in those 65 minutes transport from and to the hotel is included.

Waleed
06 Sep 06, 17:14
I dont see why some you want to see Ibra getting less time with the national team. It adds to a club's prestige by having players in its squad that are full out starters for their national teams.

Not only does this make the club better known in other places of the world to thos who are not exposed as often to other leagues but it also means that your squad is made up of some of the world's best players.

However in this instance I am happy that Ibra is back as it gives him more time to get ready for what is going to be a scorching season opener in Florence.

Finally the Serie A is back 3 days till GAME TIME!!

Stefan
06 Sep 06, 18:14
I dont see why some you want to see Ibra getting less time with the national team. It adds to a club's prestige by having players in its squad that are full out starters for their national teams.

Not only does this make the club better known in other places of the world to thos who are not exposed as often to other leagues but it also means that your squad is made up of some of the world's best players.

However in this instance I am happy that Ibra is back as it gives him more time to get ready for what is going to be a scorching season opener in Florence.

Finally the Serie A is back 3 days till GAME TIME!!

Because if they don't play international football they don't get unnessary injuries.;) and I really don't care about prestige. Inter can get prestige by winning our own trophies.

Hasan
06 Sep 06, 21:46
Hasan, you either misunderstood you were sarcastic, not sure which.

Channel 4 was acting smart-ass predicting news most likely to be headlines during the season (like Inter winning the Coppa to salvage the season :lol: , Ronaldo linked with Inter return etc.)

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sep6ee.html
Thanks mate for that info and for the "link".
I misunderstood that "prediction", so thanks for explanation.

Waleed
06 Sep 06, 22:14
Because if they don't play international football they don't get unnessary injuries.;) and I really don't care about prestige. Inter can get prestige by winning our own trophies.

Fair enough point Stefan but going on international duty does not necessarily mean you will come back with an injury. Sure the average full out international has a actic playing schedule but I would still like to see our players representing their countries on the biggest stages of the world. You never know playing for their national team might give them the extra motivation they need to help them out of a goal drought or help them gain som form by playing amongst their compartiots.

You see Stefan you have to take the good with the bad when it comes to international duty.

Wallace
07 Sep 06, 00:59

I think having players who are at international level is far better, regardless whether they get injured or not, we still have good back ups. I feel proud to have international players like Ibra, Crespo, Vieira, Materazzi, Grosso etc... in our squad, let's don't be too greedy and don't let players to go play for their national team, because if players get famous in international level (World cup, European cup etc..), then we can sell more shirts :lol: .

stifler13
07 Sep 06, 03:35
[QUOTE=Tim]That has absolutely nothing to do with an Oedipus complex, stifler.
QUOTE]

OEDIPUS COMPLEX in a joking manner, Tim. hehe.....
PEACE!

Stefan
07 Sep 06, 07:02
Fair enough point Stefan but going on international duty does not necessarily mean you will come back with an injury. Sure the average full out international has a actic playing schedule but I would still like to see our players representing their countries on the biggest stages of the world. You never know playing for their national team might give them the extra motivation they need to help them out of a goal drought or help them gain som form by playing amongst their compartiots.

You see Stefan you have to take the good with the bad when it comes to international duty.

I know Waleed but for me the bad out weights the good.;)

Stefan
07 Sep 06, 07:04
I think having players who are at international level is far better, regardless whether they get injured or not, we still have good back ups. I feel proud to have international players like Ibra, Crespo, Vieira, Materazzi, Grosso etc... in our squad, let's don't be too greedy and don't let players to go play for their national team, because if players get famous in international level (World cup, European cup etc..), then we can sell more shirts :lol: .

We can sell more shirts by having fans see the players perform in champions league aswell.:lol:

Frisko
07 Sep 06, 17:52
For you Zlatan lovers:

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/9596/sportweekzlatanve2.th.jpg (http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sportweekzlatanve2.jpg)
Left click for full size

Waleed
07 Sep 06, 23:24
Thanks for the pic Frisko, by the way really like the avatar man, did u make it yourself??

Adam
08 Sep 06, 09:27
I like that av too Frisko, It's starts out really "honeybunny" but turns into this hatefull anti-juve campaign. I especially like the part "you shamed a nation" and then Inter play Cl, Juve play Coppa Italia.:lol: :dielaugh:

Waleed
08 Sep 06, 13:02
I like that av too Frisko, It's starts out really "honeybunny" but turns into this hatefull anti-juve campaign. I especially like the part "you shamed a nation" and then Inter play Cl, Juve play Coppa Italia.:lol: :dielaugh:

Correction DaRealest Juve are out of the Coppa at the hands of Napoli they now have no hope of playing European football next year :D

Frisko
08 Sep 06, 17:36
Lol thanks guys, yeah I made it.

And it's Inter play CL, JuBe play Crotone mate :D

Hussein
10 Sep 06, 06:22
I should say that Ibra had a decent game yesterday. He moved well and caused many problems for Fiorentina defenders. He's goal was awsome too :cool:

Let's hope for more in matches to come.

Karim
10 Sep 06, 09:30
This is why Ibra is important, sometimes he is selfish and plays with the ball a lot, but at the same time he creats chances like no other man on earth and his awkward finishes keep him a very devestating attacker when he is in the mood and in position tat the right place at the right time, nice game Zlatan

M.Adnan
10 Sep 06, 11:03
What can I say about Zlatan?

In two games, he did what Adriano couldn't do in 9 months.

alvaro
10 Sep 06, 11:13
I loved the way he celebrated his goal with Matrix :D

http://img.aftonbladet.se/sport/0609/10/zlatan.jpg

Luka
10 Sep 06, 11:39
And there are still people that are questioning, why we signed Ibra instead of Toni LOL :P

ps. Yes, this celebration with Matrix was amazing. And they were supposed to hate each other :P

Hussein
10 Sep 06, 12:03
I'm glad that Ibra is doing his talking on the pitch. He'll be a hero with this team and I have no doubt about it.

Cro Nerazzurro
10 Sep 06, 13:40
Matrix is a great guy and I am not suprised by his friendship with Ibra

And about Ibra, He was the only Juve player I was allways scared when we played against them,even when he had his bad day.
I didn't wanted him at inter, and laughed at him during WC, but he has quality and if he keps working and getting to his best form we have a world class star in our team
Problem is,that I hardly can see way for him and Adri to work together.But I hope I am wrong

Zlatan allways has 2 or 3 players on his back, wich is good for a team,leaving them some space and freedom,and he can fight with 3 mans with his skills and height. Keeps the ball well and sets up teammates well too

Crespo is his almost perfect partner in attack, but what with Adriano?
Thats why I rather wanted adri to go then Oba

Cro Nerazzurro
10 Sep 06, 13:41
Matrix is a great guy and I am not suprised by his friendship with Ibra

And about Ibra, He was the only Juve player I was allways scared when we played against them,even when he had his bad day.
I didn't wanted him at inter, and laughed at him during WC, but he has quality and if he keps working and getting to his best form we have a world class star in our team
Problem is,that I hardly can see way for him and Adri to work together.But I hope I am wrong

Zlatan allways has 2 or 3 players on his back, wich is good for a team,leaving them some space and freedom,and he can fight with 3 mans with his skills and height. Keeps the ball well and sets up teammates well too

Crespo is his almost perfect partner in attack, but what with Adriano?
Thats why I rather wanted adri to go then Oba

Pajo
10 Sep 06, 14:01
Ibra was great yeterday IMO. He wasn't selfish, he didn't go in unnecesary dribbles. If he plays all season like this... It would be great.

Moe
10 Sep 06, 16:06
Ibrahimovic is overrated in a big way. Just a matter of time till u get annoyed with him.

Cro Nerazzurro
10 Sep 06, 16:20
I worry about that too. He is now trying to get some respect and is playing for a team but after some time I fear he will become selfish and annoying
again, I hope I am wrong

Moe - great avatar!

Moe
10 Sep 06, 16:26
I worry about that too. He is now trying to get some respect and is playing for a team but after some time I fear he will become selfish and annoying
again, I hope I am wrong

Moe - great avatar!

Thanks dude! your a good guy to be liking Dennis!

Cro Nerazzurro
10 Sep 06, 16:54
Bergy is my idol and reason why I bcome football lover, and now life fan of Arsenal and Inter

alvaro
10 Sep 06, 17:03
Arsenal :yuck:

Pajo
10 Sep 06, 17:05
Ibrahimovic is overrated in a big way. Just a matter of time till u get annoyed with him.

Well, I agree with you on this one... He is overrated, I just hope he will continue to play like yesterday... That I will be sire he is great...

BTW, from Arsenal I like only Hleb and Fabregas... They are really talents IMO...

EDIT:
Arsenal :yuck:

EDIT2: Yeah, I forgot Van Persie... He is good too...

About the others you mentioned, only Henry is good, he's the best striker in the world IMO, but, I don't like his attitude... I mentioned the ones I like, not who are good...

Damn yeah!!!

Moe
10 Sep 06, 17:07
Van Persie will kick ass in the C.L. So will henry/ rosicky/ Gallas/ Baptista/ Ljungberg/ The list goes on............And on............and on............................................

brehme1989
10 Sep 06, 18:02
Fun part: Ibrahimovic is overrated
More fun part: Henry will kick ass!

:lol: The last time Henry kicked ass outside of England was when he was having a fight in a Monaco game and he beat up an opponent :lol:

Hasan
10 Sep 06, 18:52
It's just matter of time when you will become annoying, you have perfect start.

Pajo
10 Sep 06, 18:53
It's just matter of time when you will become annoying, you have perfect start.

LOL, very well said... I just hope he stops shitting around and post normal posts...

MasterZen
10 Sep 06, 20:02
I think that Ibra Adri will be awsome if both in form. And here is Crespo which is always in form. We ve got really good Attcking department. I hope that Adri comes in form and then when Ibra creats him space he will rock Seria A.

Sure thing. Forzza Ibra Adri.

Adam
10 Sep 06, 20:17
I think Mancini should try Adri-Ibra with Zlatan being the forward who moves downpitch to collect the ball to pass it or dribble it if the situation permits. In the last match it was the other way around if I'm not mistaken. Adriano being the "support striker".

Pajo
10 Sep 06, 23:47
I think Mancini should try Adri-Ibra with Zlatan being the forward who moves downpitch to collect the ball to pass it or dribble it if the situation permits. In the last match it was the other way around if I'm not mistaken. Adriano being the "support striker".

This what I'm trying to say since we signed Zlatan... Despite haveing good dribble and technique, Adriano is ST, not SS. What he need in the attack was SS, and now he has Ibra. And we should help him get back his form, and than, and only than they will both rock. Crespo is the perfect sub, even when he is not in form, he can score.

cool_cuchu
11 Sep 06, 02:36
from what I saw in Fiorentina's game...
Zlatan is really good.. He's relax and performing well.
I am quite confident he would play consistently with inter, but he's not the main goal scorer for us.. we have soo many other players to do it for us

Choppin Onions
11 Sep 06, 04:10
from what I saw in Fiorentina's game...
Zlatan is really good.. He's relax and performing well.
I am quite confident he would play consistently with inter, but he's not the main goal scorer for us.. we have soo many other players to do it for us

All that matter is he scores when given the chance. I don't wanna see him miss the target 9 out of 10 times, like he did last year JuBentus. Yesterday was a good start.

Hussein
11 Sep 06, 08:44
I hope he holds a permanent place in Inter's starting eleven. He showed the qualities needed and he made our attack line look very lively.

Adriano needs to regain his form quickly, otherwise he'll risk loosing his place in our starting line up.

Marcello
12 Sep 06, 12:07
Inter ace Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he prefers playing under Roberto Mancini rather than Fabio Capello. “Now I feel more free,” said the Swede.

The striker impressed in his Serie A debut for the club, scoring the third goal against Fiorentina on Saturday, and believes that Mancini’s tactics adapt perfectly to his characteristics.

“Inter play differently from Juventus because Mancini has a different idea of football than the one Capello has,” said the former Juve man.

“I must admit that I prefer the way I am playing now, I feel more free to express myself,” added the international.

“I am physically fit and I am slowly getting to know my teammates. Everything is going very well, we started off in the right way and I hope we can continue along that road.”

Ibrahimovic endured a disappointing season with Juventus last year, but the outfit change seems to have done him good.

“We are all working hard, we want this to be a winning season. We have only just begun, but it’s always important to start with a victory,” he stated.

“I owe a lot to Luis Figo, he is very experienced and I enjoy playing with him. I would always want a man like him on my side.

“Now we must focus on the Champions League match against Sporting Lisbon,” he added. “This is a competition I love, where you have the chance to play with the best teams and players.”

Ibra should start alongside Adriano in Portugal this evening.

--

I love this guy!!!!

Forza ragazzi
12 Sep 06, 14:14
I think he has a point. His struggle at juBe probably was due to the strict "rules" of Capello's tactics. Hopefully, Zlatan can shine now.

FORZA IBRA!

Cro Nerazzurro
12 Sep 06, 14:50
That's what Zlatan needs, freedom
So I belive in what he said

We all know what tactician Capello is, and I can only image what CApello says to his players in changing room after they do some tricks and stuff like that.That aint working at Capello,and guys like Zlatan,C.ronaldo etc.etc. dont love that

Keep it up Golden (thats what ˝Zlatan˝ means on Croatian,Serbian and Bosnian..)

Perttu10
12 Sep 06, 16:18
What Zlatan said on the Interview about Luis Figo made me feel like he is maturing. That is because He gives some credit to someone else than for himself :D But Ibra Is Great!

FORZA IBRA

Karim
12 Sep 06, 22:30
Ibra today was not good, but no one provided for him and he should have switched sides with Adri

Pajo
12 Sep 06, 23:26

And Macedonian... ;)...

I agree he needs freedom of play, he is SS and needs to move, to dribble... And Capello didn't let him to...

Wittmann
13 Sep 06, 00:28
It's not Capello or anyone else that is guilty of his poor form..The problem lies in his head..Very talented, but inconsistent..I don't believe inter will find the right cure for his 'illness'..:rolleyes:

Pajo
13 Sep 06, 00:30
It's not Capello or anyone else that is guilty of his poor form..The problem lies in his head..Very talented, but inconsistent..I don't believe inter will find the right cure for his 'illness'..:rolleyes:

And I believe they will do... Just look at him, he is playing great at the begining of the season. He plays different in Inter, much different...

Miki
13 Sep 06, 03:00
Are we talking about Ibrahimovic the human being or the robot incapable of adaptation and improvement?

You tell me, Milanista.

Ciao,
Tim

Opeum
13 Sep 06, 05:06
relax tima, i think wittman got some point there. but ibra are more or less a bit same with vieri. and ibra, unlike recoba, can perform under pressure.

Lamb of God
13 Sep 06, 05:35
i really like this guy even though he is not showing his full potential yet.he has a great ball control and give him a few more games and im sure he will run on a riot.i prefer crespo-ibra than ibra-adriano.

ROAR
13 Sep 06, 06:54

And in Arabic means KING :)

Wallace
13 Sep 06, 07:00

You are wrong.

I only believe Inter will never find the right cure fight Adriano's 'illness' :P . Ibra? I have confidence in this guy.

Hussein
13 Sep 06, 08:01
I don't think Zlatan had a "bad" game yesterday. He had an "average" game and he could've equalized with his venomous shot right at the end. I think that his only problem was not linking with Adriano at all. They haven't interchange any passes during the 65 minutes or so.

So far it seems that the two can't work together and I hope it will not be the case all season.

Wittmann
13 Sep 06, 08:20
Are we talking about Ibrahimovic the human being or the robot incapable of adaptation and improvement?

I respect your faith in him, it's just that I don't share it with you..

My opinion is based on his last crappy season with Juve, poor performance throughout the WC and only match I've seen him play for Inter, Supercoppa..If he was a robot, then it wouldn't be such a problem, one can easily be replaced by an improved version and the problem is probably solved..Human nature itself and different individual attributes are the reason why we can't be assured of someone's success, we can only believe in them considering balance of positive and negative things..In my case, the negatives prevailed..Also Tim, robot can hardly be cured..;)

cool_cuchu
13 Sep 06, 08:44
Mr. Wittman, even when you're right ...
to have faith in Ibra is more beneficial for inter and also for me as a fan.. rather than thinking of him as non-adaptive player

Hussein
13 Sep 06, 08:54
I can't understand the criticism for Ibra?!

They guy played 3 official matches for Inter. He did well in the Super Cup game. He scored and made a goal against La Viola, and his had an average game yesterday just like all his teammates.

The guy needs time to settle in and even having said so he's already producing good things.

Luka
13 Sep 06, 09:32
I also think Ibra was pretty decent yesterday, comparing to other players. He moved well, and he tried to do something, not like other players.

Stefan
13 Sep 06, 13:35
I also think Ibra was pretty decent yesterday, comparing to other players. He moved well, and he tried to do something, not like other players.

If we compare him to all the rest he was pretty good. Came the closest to scoring of all our players. He can still do better but critizing him is unfair. but I quess some fans need some to pick on so it's going to be ibra or mancini.:D

Forza ragazzi
13 Sep 06, 14:58

This is true. Though, our strikers didn't do to well, but this was due to the failure of the midfielders. Except Oli, obviously. Zlatan will be very useful to us.

bjwam4
14 Sep 06, 15:18
I often wonder what people expect from Ibra. I mean goals of coarse, but everyone is critisizing him for not "playing well" or doing his trickery. We at least he gets the freaking ball and holds on to it for longer that 1.5 secs....

I think he is doing well, and like most of you have said he is still adapting to our team and the way we play. The finger should be pointed at our "play maker" or lack of.

IbraHimoVic
15 Sep 06, 14:32
I cannot believe what is wrote on this thread.What do you have with Ibra? Is one of the best in Europe,he can score impossible goals! is perfect for inter attack.
He need a few months for adaptation! I like very much Ibra because he is a natural talent. :)

Ben
15 Sep 06, 18:05
Zlatan Ibrahimovic says no to national team

http://www.svenskfotboll.se/t2.aspx?p=152141&x=1&a=441956

According to swedish newspapers and the swedish football association's website Zlatan Ibrahimovic has turned the national team down for the euro qualifying games in october.

This is a very hard blow to the national team to be without it's best striker against a team as good as spain. Imo swedish people will not find it easy to forgive such betrayal.

Stefan
15 Sep 06, 18:35
Zlatan Ibrahimovic says no to national team

http://www.svenskfotboll.se/t2.aspx?p=152141&x=1&a=441956

According to swedish newspapers and the swedish football association's website Zlatan Ibrahimovic has turned the national team down for the euro qualifying games in october.

This is a very hard blow to the national team to be without it's best striker against a team as good as spain. Imo swedish people will not find it easy to forgive such betrayal.

People all know what I think about national team duty for Inter players. So I will say bravo Zlatan. Great news now you can't get injured in some meaningless international game. No offence to swedish fans but I prefer inter player players to stay at home during national weeks and working on Inter tactics instead of getting injured and tired playing other teams than Inter.

Tanel
15 Sep 06, 19:21
Zlatan is producing what I was excepting from him. One goal, one pure assist, one questionable assists and one freekick which Figo scored from earned. So 1 goal and 3 assists. And he is part of our every attacking move. I believe the fact that we were his childhood club may be playing a huge part in future as there is something extra in him because of that. In case he is going to be a long term player with us I'm sure that love will get back to life and we could be witnessing another Zamorano like guy.

Of the players that have played in all 3 games I probably consider him the best. In case he would've scored againist Roma (his two unused chances) I'd say he is the best, but unfortunately those sitters made his match look rather average.

Waleed
15 Sep 06, 21:25
You forgot that he also won the FK that led to Viera's goal against Roma. ;)

However I dont consider winning FKs as a form of an assist. Lets hope Zlatan can continue his form and keep on producing for Inter. He has defintely added a new dimnesion to our attack in that he can hold onto the ball for longer periods of time and draw defenders out to meet him. Although how he gets out of these situation looks sometimes to be pure chance lets hope his luck can continue.

@wittman who started this whole rukus about criticizing Ibra. If you are going to base your opinion of him on his last season with Juve then you have to consider him one of the worst big name strikers in football right now (right next Adri). However one never bases their opinion on one season from a player playing in a setup that he evidently didnt like. Under Capello he was very restricted and treated like a pawn in a system that was more machine than a team.

When you get players like ADP speaking out against the man then you have to wonder what exactly was going on behind the scenes.

Getting back on point it was clear that having been out of form for so long it would take him a while to get it back and this is where I place the blame for his poor WC. However out of this he has come out the better for Inter (hopefully). The WC gave him the matchtime to free himself of the shackles of a very restrictive system under Capello and regain his love for the game.Tim was merely pointing out the as a human being Ibra is very capable of returning to the form we have seen from him in the past. As we all personally know if you dont have your heart into something you might still be able to do it but you arent going to be anything special at it.

Lets hope that Ibra has his heart in the right place now.

Wittmann
15 Sep 06, 22:41
Mr. Wittman, even when you're right ...
to have faith in Ibra is more beneficial for inter and also for me as a fan.. rather than thinking of him as non-adaptive player

That's perfectly right attitude for a fan..;)

Waleed, so you say he was a victim of the system..Ok, it really didn't suit him, but I can't remember any other Juve player that underperform as Ibra did..Even Del Piero, who didn't play as much as Ibra did, had a relatively good season..Him being treated as sub rather than icon of the club was the main reason for his attack on Don Fabio..

There is no doubt Ibra is very talented player..I will never forget some moments of brilliance he produced when played for Ajax..However, if I would splash up to 30M Euros for a player, I wouldn't give him few months to adapt as it would mean my team is man down in every match he plays..Don't get me wrong, but Ibra out of form could prove costly for Inter this season..

Waleed
16 Sep 06, 04:47
Waleed, so you say he was a victim of the system..Ok, it really didn't suit him, but I can't remember any other Juve player that underperform as Ibra did..Even Del Piero, who didn't play as much as Ibra did, had a relatively good season..Him being treated as sub rather than icon of the club was the main reason for his attack on Don Fabio..

Um did you see DP in the season before that, Zebina or Viera last season for that matter? You could add Camo and Nedved in there for good measure at certain portions of the season.

Plus it is pretty hard to underperform when you are the table topping team from start to finish, sure the entire team went through some rough patches but they eventually got out. Plus Ibra is a diff player to the rest of those Jube types, they are all cultured in the art of Italian soccer entrenched in their duty and aside from DP pretty much willing contributors to the mechanical style of playing football. Ibra wants to b more free to do what he does best on the field rather than have a coach tell him to do this and that and keep his gameplan flowing like this all the time.

There is no doubt Ibra is very talented player..I will never forget some moments of brilliance he produced when played for Ajax..However, if I would splash up to 30M Euros for a player, I wouldn't give him few months to adapt as it would mean my team is man down in every match he plays..Don't get me wrong, but Ibra out of form could prove costly for Inter this season..

I am sure we can manage we have so far with Adriano all this time plus you might know his recently departed striking "better" half Martins. If Ibra continues to show and grow from what he has done so far I think Inter will be all right, lets just hope he keeps his head together and thinks of passing before blasting the ball into the stands.

PS: anyone know the rationale behind his refusal to play for Sweden in the up coming internationals in October? Is it purely out of spite for Lars or is there something else behind it.

Adam
16 Sep 06, 10:22
They way i heard it, Zlatan didn't feel the punishment fit the crime and was very disapointed that Lagerbäck went to such extremes. He felt he had been humiliated but he admitted he was wrong. Zlatan then apologized but neither the coach or the association acknowledged Zlatans apolgy so Zlatan got pissed off.

I think there is more to it but that's basicly what the newspapers and Zlatans agent are saying.

I hope Lagerbäck resigns and hopefully Zlatan comes back to the national team sometime in the future.

Wittmann
16 Sep 06, 10:55
It looks more like he's acting like a spoiled brat..:rolleyes: Playing for NT should be an honour and the least one can do, is to respect his team mates and couch who btw., I don't belieive, had anything personal against Zlatan..

@Stefan, so you say bravo to him..Well, doesn't it say something about his personality?? Aren't you afraid he could do something similiar in Inter?? I mean, I wouldn't be settled if 'his greatness' feels he's untouchable no matter what performance he displays or how he acts like..

Anyway, this outburst doesn't have to mean anything, I'm eager to see him more on the pitch..

Ben
16 Sep 06, 11:30
It looks more like he's acting like a spoiled brat..:rolleyes: Playing for NT should be an honour and the least one can do, is to respect his team mates and couch who btw., I don't belieive, had anything personal against Zlatan..

@Stefan, so you say bravo to him..Well, doesn't it say something about his personality?? Aren't you afraid he could do something similiar in Inter?? I mean, I wouldn't be settled if 'his greatness' feels he's untouchable no matter what performance he displays or how he acts like..

Anyway, this outburst doesn't have to mean anything, I'm eager to see him more on the pitch..

Exactly! It was not like he turned down the NT to be able to focus on his club Inter. No it was because he was in disputes with the coach and many of the players. He is that kind of person. I'm more and more beginning to think that I'm glad that we are rid of the damn brat. I honestly hate him of all my heart.

Adam
16 Sep 06, 11:50
It's funny how the two people in here who's knocking Zlatan are Juventus and Milan supporters, two clubs that got snubbed in the summer. just a funny coincidence.;)

Anyway, I'd rather have a difficult player that's Brilliant(when Zlatan is on form he truly is brilliant) then an easy player that's mediocre.

Hasan
16 Sep 06, 12:35
For me,in this couple of games he is ours best player, so he needs just to continue like this.

Stefan
16 Sep 06, 12:48

I would be upset if he does something like that at Inter. But I really don't care what players do at their national teams. I would prefer all Inter players to say no to their national teams. Thats the way I feel about these things. I know some people don't like that view cause they are nationalist. For me club comes before national so any player who says no their national team I will applaude.;) It doesn't matter why they say no to their national team.

Wittmann
16 Sep 06, 13:01
LOL..I'm definitely not a nationalist..It's just the feeling I remember when I played for our basketball NT in junior categories..Anyway, we differ in opinions, nothing wrong with that..

It's funny how the two people in here who's knocking Zlatan are Juventus and Milan supporters, two clubs that got snubbed in the summer. just a funny coincidence.

Funny indeed..I've nothing personal against Ibra, I just stated my opinion..I didn't want him to join us anyway, I already gave you the reasons why..He said he was an Inter fan, so I guess it's the best choice he made..

Opeum
17 Sep 06, 04:58
i starting to dislike him..too much diving :(

Forza ragazzi
17 Sep 06, 10:19
Zlatan was fantastic last night. Diving? I saw one doubvious situation, but Zlatan isn't a diver.

Only negative aspect is his incapability to finish off moves. Especially the "simple" ones. But to me he can continue like this. Crespo and Adriano will score sooner or later on Zlatan's assists.

Hussein
17 Sep 06, 10:43
Zlatan was fantastic last night. Diving? I saw one doubvious situation, but Zlatan isn't a diver.

Only negative aspect is his incapability to finish off moves. Especially the "simple" ones. But to me he can continue like this. Crespo and Adriano will score sooner or later on Zlatan's assists.

I agree.

He had a good game and has done some decent stuff to start off moves. With his current form Zlatan will always be a starter for Inter and I think that he'll be a symbol to the fans in no time.

MasterZen
17 Sep 06, 11:06
Ibra is playing very well.

Adri was good for his 10min shame that goal was disallowed.

Crespo missed from 5m. DAmn goalkeeper.Sampdoria did not deserve nothing and i can say that referee was off the game last night. He made a mistake with penalty and disaalowed two goals. ANd many minor mistakes. Hope that this scandal does not mean that Inter will be under pressure from referes.

But overal it was really good match from inter only goals were missing.

Gaetan
17 Sep 06, 13:44
i starting to dislike him..too much diving :(

If you want to hate on him, at least come up with something that isn't totally non-existant since he's donned the Inter jersey.

BTW, Ibrahimovic DID have an assist to Vieira for his goal last night, the ref just robbed us, that's all.

Karim
17 Sep 06, 13:47
Sorry but he is a diver, but still he is great when he wants to be. When he is on form he's on form and ask Juve last year and the year before

Alex de Large
17 Sep 06, 14:35
He gave the 2 assists for the dissallowed goals.

Forza ragazzi
17 Sep 06, 14:47
Sorry but he is a diver, but still he is great when he wants to be. When he is on form he's on form and ask Juve last year and the year before

I can't see Zlatan's a diver.

Michal
17 Sep 06, 15:29
For me Zlatan is a big surprise. Even he missed some chances he was very active against Sampdoria and he tried to do something. When Mancini asked him to collect balls or move towards ball he did it. He needs more experience and now I am 99% sure he can improve to football icon (Inter's icon)

Pajo
17 Sep 06, 17:10
For me Zlatan is a big surprise. Even he missed some chances he was very active against Sampdoria and he tried to do something. When Mancini asked him to collect balls or move towards ball he did it. He needs more experience and now I am 99% sure he can improve to football icon (Inter's icon)

Great point mate... When we first signed Zlatan, I was against his transfer, I tought he was the most overrated player on Earth... But now, I have totally different oppinion about him. He has great start at Inter, I hope he can continue to do well here.

Karim
17 Sep 06, 17:11
I can't see Zlatan's a diver.
Figo's goal in Roma? :D

Adam
17 Sep 06, 18:08

When you see that from a different angle you clearly see Chivu kicking him on the leg so Zlatan lost balance and reinforced his fall.;)

Forza ragazzi
17 Sep 06, 19:24

I refuse to believe Zlatan would've lured the referee in that extent when the referee was where he was. Nevertheless, one situation doesn't qualify for anything. Zlatan isn't a diver. He takes a lot of knocks without complaining.

Thug_Paco
17 Sep 06, 20:41
What a phenomenal player we have indeed, the day we signed him I was the happiest guy on this planet as I always had dreamed (after big fatnaldo left us) of having a player who is the complete package and who can do everything with a ball, this guy is up there with the Zidane's, the Ronaldinho's if u look at his technique and skills, the only negative is offcourse his attitude wich sometimes can be a positive, like when I saw him bully that Zenoni guy against Samp it showed his arrogance and pride.

Lets hope and pray that he continues the way he is doing and believe me before we know this guy will have won the Ballon d'or and all those individual trophies a player of his talent can win. Hope guys hope that he shows all his worth in our jersey as he has some enermous potential. We always said we have the complete striker in Adriano but believe me the real thing is this guy who at Ajax was just incredibly good. Just watch his last goal for them against Nac Breda in his last match where he dribbled the whole defence and comparisons where being made with the likes of Pele and Maradona.

Martins is gone wich is sad, but if Ibra and Adri can click together we have a deadly, much better and perfect partnership for years to come seeing both are 24 years old.

And for all those guys who were against his transfer they should just shut the f*ck up and be happy that a player of his calibre decided to join us, he is already showing his class and skills in these first couple of games but lets keep our fingers crossed that this is just the beginning and much better is to follow. Let him do the talking on the pitch and let him conquer our hearts with his world class plays that every football fan loves seeing.

Like Bj&#246;rn Ranelid said, Swedish writer (Swedish newspaper DN, May 31, 2002):

"He invents moves that don't exist in the material world and they are done like jazz improvisations on the pitch."

"Zlatan is a colossus and most probably is the best Swedish player of all time."

FORZA IBRA

Tanel
17 Sep 06, 21:01
I refuse to believe Zlatan would've lured the referee in that extent when the referee was where he was. Nevertheless, one situation doesn't qualify for anything. Zlatan isn't a diver. He takes a lot of knocks without complaining.Exactly. Zlatan as a character isn't a diver. Like Materazzi said, he likes players who take a knock and rise up quick. He is a fighter and in case everything will go right we'll be comparing him with the biggest legends of Inter in the future. He is a childhood Interista, he is a fighter, he is techincally gifted. Espescially that first thing may turn out to be a major thing sooner or later.

I would've died to have him play vs. Villarreal last year. He showed that he isn't a quitter againist Sporting, when everyone else was sucking he decided to try on his own.

He wants to play, he wants to score, he wants to win.

One funny note. When I was pointing at underperformers of Juvenuts last season when they noted out Adriano, Juventus fans were defending Ibrahimovic a lot, saying he assisted loads of goals. Now when they lost him they say... another underperformer for Inter. Pathetic. :D

Karim
17 Sep 06, 21:03
What a phenomenal player we have indeed, the day we signed him I was the happiest guy on this planet as I always had dreamed (after big fatnaldo left us) of having a player who is the complete package and who can do everything with a ball, this guy is up there with the Zidane's, the Ronaldinho's if u look at his technique and skills, the only negative is offcourse his attitude wich sometimes can be a positive, like when I saw him bully that Zenoni guy against Samp it showed his arrogance and pride.

Lets hope and pray that he continues the way he is doing and believe me before we know this guy will have won the Ballon d'or and all those individual trophies a player of his talent can win. Hope guys hope that he shows all his worth in our jersey as he has some enermous potential. We always said we have the complete striker in Adriano but believe me the real thing is this guy who at Ajax was just incredibly good. Just watch his last goal for them against Nac Breda in his last match where he dribbled the whole defence and comparisons where being made with the likes of Pele and Maradona.

Martins is gone wich is sad, but if Ibra and Adri can click together we have a deadly, much better and perfect partnership for years to come seeing both are 24 years old.

And for all those guys who were against his transfer they should just shut the f*ck up and be happy that a player of his calibre decided to join us, he is already showing his class and skills in these first couple of games but lets keep our fingers crossed that this is just the beginning and much better is to follow. Let him do the talking on the pitch and let him conquer our hearts with his world class plays that every football fan loves seeing.

Like Björn Ranelid said, Swedish writer (Swedish newspaper DN, May 31, 2002):

"He invents moves that don't exist in the material world and they are done like jazz improvisations on the pitch."

"Zlatan is a colossus and most probably is the best Swedish player of all time."

FORZA IBRA

Do you have a bigger pic of your avatar, it looks cool :D

stifler13
18 Sep 06, 05:11
For the moment IMO, zlatan is our best striker.

Hussein
18 Sep 06, 07:00
For the moment IMO, zlatan is our best striker.

I agree.

Zlatan should be picked first. Mancio's best thing so far this season.

Perttu10
18 Sep 06, 10:46
no one kicks football like one Zlatan I say Zlatan! have you heard that song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjISSPVKYAM&mode=related&search=
try that link. Funny song about Zlatan

But the truth is Zlatan Is our best striker at the moment. he is just incredible. And I havent see so much selfishness in his playing than before.And if he dribbles and dares to try that is not selfishness. He is really hungry to win.Defineatly the best!!!