PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

vitomins
12 May 09, 13:41
And if he said that Jimmy I would not have an argument, but he said Ibra has played way better than Ronaldo when he was at Inter...

Jimmy Page
12 May 09, 13:47
Well I never saw Ronaldo at Inter so Im out of my depth here. The times Ive seen Ronaldo he has never been as dominate as Ibra can be. Often you wouldnt see him at all and all the sudden he just turned up and scored a goal

bennyblanco
12 May 09, 13:47
First of all I hate it when people say "You were not old enough to see him play!" That is the most ridiculous statement ever, that is why they tape games, so you can watch them later in life. Second of all, you did not say it was your opinion, you said you can testify that Ibra player way better than both of those guys, which is complete nonsense! Ibra is and will never be even close to the level of Ronaldo and it can be argued that Ronaldo played his best football at Inter, so saying that Ibra is way better is crazy. Finally, I was 11-16 while Ronaldo was at Inter...is that too young to comprehend how he played???

thats good for you that you hate when people say "You were not old enough to see him play!" or maybe it hurts you that is the truth?

but my opinion is you havent watched him play(Mathaus) in DVD format,Video,Beta,youtube whatever for Inter...maybe on youtube

anyway my opinion is my opinion... like i wrote

"but still the greatest player that "i" have ever witnessed for Inter...bigger and better than Ronaldo and Mathaus put together"

notice the "i" representing me/my opinion ..once again dont say shit i didnt

it can be argued that Ronaldo took steroids and his mass weight and muscle over ran his bone structure...but why argue

vitomins
12 May 09, 13:55
"As ive watched Inter since you were event born(as youve never even watched Mathaus for Inter anyway) i can testify that Ibra has played better,way better"

Normally when you state an opinion you would say "I think" or "I feel" that Ibra played better. By saying that you have watched them play and that you can "testify" means that you are stating a fact. If you are bitter for how he left Inter that is fine, but do not let that take away from the FACT that he was a better player...

When Ibra wins player of the year 3 times, including 1 at Inter, then maybe we can discuss this...

vitomins
12 May 09, 14:00
Often you wouldnt see him at all and all the sudden he just turned up and scored a goal

Sounds ALOT like Ibra to me...

bennyblanco
12 May 09, 14:18
anyway my point is my point...no matter how many times Vito rephrases it
and i can say what i want..this is a forum so even if im wrong whats up?
but im not...

and by no means does his exit fuel my point... all i know is what ive said

Zlatan has given Inter tenfold of Mathaus and especially Ronaldo have... the goals and plays of Ibra have propelled Inter to a status of greatness...

my final point is the steroids again...Ibra has no question marks..thank you i hate junkies..

im going to sleep Vitoo... dont bait me like you did Mikey in the other thread...il respond tomorrow

vitomins
12 May 09, 14:22
LOL status of greatness...Although we have won Scudetti, that is all we've won, until we start performing in Europe I cannot say we have reached the status of greatness...

Even though it was small, we won UEFA cup, at least we had one European trophy, I do not think we could even win that now, we lose to Panithanikos for christ sake...

bennyblanco
12 May 09, 14:31
LOL status of greatness...Although we have won Scudetti, that is all we've won, until we start performing in Europe I cannot say we have reached the status of greatness...

Even though it was small, we won UEFA cup, at least we had one European trophy, I do not think we could even win that now, we lose to Panithanikos for christ sake...

i believe the UEFA cup is an important trophy :D..seriously i do

we didnt win scudetto for 20 odd years mate now we're a force to be reckoned with..if Zlatan leaves we will be back in the stone age again

i can say that Ronaldo transformed Inter but at the same time when he wasnt in the team he wasnt as missed as Ibra is now..

and yes...he did leave like a fag and then he went to BBilan like a fag

anyway i shouldnt have compared the 3 as all 3 arent no where near eachothers playstyle...to me Ibra isnt a forward rather than a #10 and his technique is no where less as good as Ronaldos for such a tall man..

Mathaus's technique,style,whatever is nowhere near as good as Ibras...but ok he won a world cup like Ronaldo and was best player in the team and naturally the golden ball,Frans Football etc

if Ibra had a strong NT he would get acclaim more often,but since Sweden is moderate so are his reviews in the NT games

and Vito please acknowledge that Ibra is so much more vital to Inter than Ronaldo ever was

vitomins
12 May 09, 14:37
But don't you think the reason why Inter never won anything was because Ronaldo spent too much time out? I think if he remained as healthy as Ibra, they would have won Scudetti and they should have won one in 1998. I can honestly say that it does seem that Ibra is more important but I think there are other factors that make it appear that way...

bennyblanco
12 May 09, 14:57
yeah true i agree with that comment Veets and i respected him heaps before... but i wont remember him nor tell my son about him like i will tell my son about Ibra's achievements or what each has done for Inter respectivly with their time with us...probably both are m,ercanaries but thats not the point.

pound for pound Ibra rips Ronaldo in all departments i believe,no excuses

even if Ibra left now he wouldnt have dogged us like Ronaldo...

im not trying to sound like an oldtimer but when i say stuff like before you were born etc it should mean no offence to you...i was just saying how can you comment on stuff that you didnt witness

and also if" ...mate there is no if's...Ibra will have 3 scudetti by years end...if hasnt got any...i understand Ronaldo was a freak but Ibra is someting more here

its like Han the moderator saying Gus Hiddink winning the CL with PSV is ancient history...:) and ppfffttt about the past coz its 2009..what we didnt see doesnt matter

even the great Giuseppe Meazza went to BBilan and lost face like Ronaldo....

my fave player went to Jube and lost the legendary status aswell >>>spillo Alessandro Altobelli

please tell me you have video's of Altobelli

anyway i gotta go now;)

vitomins
12 May 09, 15:07
Yes I've seen Altobelli, especially his WC goal :)

Which departments do you mean when you say Ibra rips him in all departments?

CafeCordoba
12 May 09, 18:54
Raiola tells to Aftonbladet that "he's in constant contact with Chelsea, Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid" which I find to be nothing more than bullshit. I believe that is just a talk to Moratti so that he understands Zlatan wants a competetive team around him.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.tuttomercatoweb.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26id%3D150444&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.tuttomercatoweb.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26id%3D150444&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

InteristaDG
12 May 09, 22:29
Raiola is probably lying.
What a scumbag.

snake
13 May 09, 00:45
Mmmmmm don't take it too personally that he was in Sweden trying on a new spandex g-string...you would do the same thing if your wife had triple H size pectorals.

The way I see it, he has pretty much moved on but he still needs to draw his duties for this season to a close.

It actually reminds me of that one girl you were always sending late night drunken messages too in your most desperate of times. You have been having intercourse with her for a while, but when it is time to move on you don't just disappear, you slowly let her down, but not entirely so you can always come back for a quickie. Where am I going with this?

Well, if she was throwing celebrations for her Bday party, I won't turn up...I'll be shopping or courting some better looking girls. But by god, if I get horny again, then I am going to SMASH THAT SHIT UP YO!! But of course, she is going to complain that I never look her in the eyes while we are in the act, or that I always disappear straight after I have my 'reality-blow'. Don't you just hate those reality-blows? makes you wonder 'what the fuck am I doing here?'

Where am I going with this? In actuality I have no idea. In the end all I know is that Ibra will finish the season, but his heart is already elsewhere so it only a matter of time he finds another club to stick his junk in.

bennyblanco
13 May 09, 01:06
Mmmmmm don't take it too personally that he was in Sweden trying on a new spandex g-string...you would do the same thing if your wife had triple H size pectorals.

The way I see it, he has pretty much moved on but he still needs to draw his duties for this season to a close.

It actually reminds me of that one girl you were always sending late night drunken messages too in your most desperate of times. You have been having intercourse with her for a while, but when it is time to move on you don't just disappear, you slowly let her down, but not entirely so you can always come back for a quickie. Where am I going with this?

Well, if she was throwing celebrations for her Bday party, I won't turn up...I'll be shopping or courting some better looking girls. But by god, if I get horny again, then I am going to SMASH THAT SHIT UP YO!! But of course, she is going to complain that I never look her in the eyes while we are in the act, or that I always disappear straight after I have my 'reality-blow'. Don't you just hate those reality-blows? makes you wonder 'what the fuck am I doing here?'

Where am I going with this? In actuality I have no idea. In the end all I know is that Ibra will finish the season, but his heart is already elsewhere so it only a matter of time he finds another club to stick his junk in.

il be Sigmund for a second and add...

its like when you get married but still look at other girls and want to fukc anything that you havent fukced before

its like everyone wants what they cant have,women,money,sex,footballers:D

or dont value something that they already have because something appeals more to the eye like women,clothes,cars etc

where am i going with this ... i dont know :P

CafeCordoba
13 May 09, 03:00
Haha what an analogue.

Suneet
13 May 09, 08:57
Funny but true, he has his mind set on moving on, that feeling becomes clearer everyday, lets hope we get enough dough and a good replacement.

Stefan
13 May 09, 09:02
Great stuff, makes sense and funny.:D

Stefan
13 May 09, 09:13
David Villa has said he thinks playing alongside ibra would be fantastic. Obviously doesn't mean a thing but I might as well share it.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnotizia=4462

Suneet
13 May 09, 09:19
Maybe both will be going to Real.... :D

Jimmy Page
13 May 09, 09:27
David Villa has said he thinks playing alongside ibra would be fantastic. Obviously doesn't mean a thing but I might as well share it.

Isnt this old news? Sorry for being a douche :D

CafeCordoba
13 May 09, 10:34

Yeah. But that's the old story which was published in goal.com (the quote) ~month ago. SportItalia magazine had interviewed Villa and the player said that. Nothing more, nothing concrete. And as Moratti has stressed many times about the economical situation in interviews, it's clear Inter won't get an expensive striker.

edit. ah, sorry about a litte OT.

Stefan
13 May 09, 10:39
Maybe its old, but it was published today on tutto mercato. Didn't realize it was old. Sorry.

CafeCordoba
13 May 09, 11:03
Maybe its old, but it was published today on tutto mercato. Didn't realize it was old. Sorry.

Yeah that's just normal shit to publish old things again. They are sneaky bastards.

Hmm, I said wrong (I didn't even open that link, sorry), I said SportItalia, but it was Calcio 2000.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/04/15/1210295/david-villa-playing-with-zlatan-ibrahimovic-would-be-fantastic

Forza ragazzi
13 May 09, 15:30
Might as well twisted Raiola's words. He might've said that these are the four clubs that could afford him and/or have requested Raiola about him.

A.l.i
13 May 09, 17:00
I wonder where are all the Benzema rumours these days? All these four clubs can buy Benzema for all this money instead of buying Ibra. Young, better than Ibra at his AGE. Why on earth would teams want Ibra? Plus Lyon won't be playing in CL next season.

rockball
13 May 09, 17:10
How much of Benzema have to seen to say he is better than Zlatan?

The interest might have cooled down since Benzema hasn't had the best of seasons.

classexa
13 May 09, 18:27
Uhm why would teams want Ibra?? Cause he's a great player

classexa
13 May 09, 22:07
Ugh I'm so over this. I'll just wait and see what happens. No point in speculating. Moratti keeps saying that Ibra will stay but I don't trust him

*SIGH*

Handoyo
14 May 09, 01:26
Ugh I'm so over this. I'll just wait and see what happens. No point in speculating. Moratti keeps saying that Ibra will stay but I don't trust him
That's the exact stance that I'm taking. It's like sitting on Death Row dammit...

Adam
14 May 09, 10:37
According to Gds Ibra turned down Chelsea. I can't find the original article but Channel4 is headlining it.

Sassuolu
14 May 09, 10:46
Just saw that on Sportmediaset the only club he will talk to is Barcelona.

Suneet
14 May 09, 11:04
Maybe they can give us Etoo and some cash.

Iniesta? Messi?

szasza02
14 May 09, 11:16
Maybe they can give us Etoo and some cash.

Iniesta? Messi?
Ibra for Messi and some cash? 4 shizzle my nizzle ^^

Handoyo
14 May 09, 11:30
Eto'o, Messi & Iniesta for Ibra?

What's next? We gonna exchange Rivas for Vidic and CR7?

tritolone
14 May 09, 11:31
I think we are still not fully aware of what Ibra does for our team. I wouldn't trade him for anyone, not even Messi. Maybe for Messi, Xavi + enough money for Fabregas.

vitomins
14 May 09, 11:59
I don't know man, it would be hard to turn down an Ibra-Messi swap in my mind...

Ilkinio
14 May 09, 12:01
http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/05/14/1264575/zlatan-ibrahimovic-to-barcelona-for-70-million-plus-samuel-etoo-r

Ok. That looks better. Eto'o is good and for 70 we can get both Aguero and Cassano.

tritolone
14 May 09, 12:14
I don't think they can replace him.

Sassuolu
14 May 09, 12:32
Lol it seems as if we're going to negotiate for cash plus Eto'o according to Studio Sport. I'm up for that it wouldn't be that bad.

vitomins
14 May 09, 12:46
-----------Milito-------------
---Eto'o------------Aguero(Cassano)--

Looks pretty to me :)

Sassuolu
14 May 09, 12:52
Looks expensive to Moratti

vitomins
14 May 09, 13:05
Not with 70 mill and Eto'o for Ibra...

Sassuolu
14 May 09, 13:12
70 million and Eto'o lol that would only happen if a monkey is in charge of Barcelona's transfer policies.

vitomins
14 May 09, 13:14
Although it is only a rumor, that is what has been suggested...

rockball
14 May 09, 13:46
-----------Milito-------------
---Eto'o------------Aguero(Cassano)--

Looks pretty to me :)

That is the worst combo I can imagine. Add our midfield to that and we are fighting relegation.

spiderninja
14 May 09, 13:52
70 million + eto'o ? we should take that offer and get aguero

vitomins
14 May 09, 13:54
That is the worst combo I can imagine. Add our midfield to that and we are fighting relegation.

I hope you are being sarcastic, because if you are not you are an idiot...

The_Emperor
14 May 09, 13:55
70+Etoo? If that was true I wouldn't hesitate for a sec. Especially if Zlatan wants to leave. This is probably the best offer we could get (assuming it's true).

Alex de Large
14 May 09, 14:09
Messi for Zlatan won't happen and anyway it's not good for us because Messi is injury prone.
Eto'o for Zlatan sucks because Eto'o sucks with a non creative midfield.

David Suazo
14 May 09, 14:25
70 million + eto'o ? we should take that offer and get aguero

I'd rather get Cassano and then we still have like 50 million to buy midfielders for. But none of this will happen, Barca aint that stupid to spend 70m for Ibra. It won't happen, just like De Rossi, Fabregas and most of the other players we've been linked to won't join us.

vitomins
14 May 09, 14:39
Messi for Zlatan won't happen and anyway it's not good for us because Messi is injury prone.
Eto'o for Zlatan sucks because Eto'o sucks with a non creative midfield.

I would take Messi for Ibra anyday, and the Eto'o deal would include $70 mill to purchase a creative midfield....

Michael
14 May 09, 15:33
Isn't that value close to 100 mil? Holy shit. I don't know about you guys but I'll do it in a heartbeat. Eto's is a great player and guess what? He'll score in the Champions League. And with the 70 mil? We can revolutionize our midfield and strikers.

Suneet
14 May 09, 15:36
70mil and Etoo for Ibra? Do it if Ibra really wants to leave. It will break my heart but I'm learning from Shahz, money is everything, rest is just bull.

70mil can get us Hamsik, Santaclaus(defender from Napoli), hijack Jube's deal with Diego, Obi Mikel plus we will have Etoo. Get Acqua back, I'd be pleased with that summer. Maybe we can ignore Obi since we have Hamsik and go for Cassano.

vitomins
14 May 09, 15:37
Lol the Diego deal is done, pen was put to paper...but I do like your optimism! :)

Suneet
14 May 09, 15:48
Lol the Diego deal is done, pen was put to paper...but I do like your optimism! :)

Just today I read Diego has an agreement but nothing signed YET.

Vito, If people believe we will get 70+ Etoo dont you think they are over optimistic?:P

Stefan
14 May 09, 15:51
Doubt its real. But if it was I would do it straight away. Ibra is leaving, its just matter of when. He won't still till the end of his career.

vitomins
14 May 09, 15:51
“We’ve sorted it all out with Juventus, the deal is done and by Friday all will be clear. If the two clubs put pen to paper, then next season I will be playing in Turin.

“I have not yet signed an official document with Juventus, but I think before Friday everything will be finalised.

“After all, it’s about time a decision is made.”

Sorry pen is about to touch paper...and yes $70 mill + Eto'o is extremely optimistic

Sassuolu
14 May 09, 15:57
Lol does anyone remember a few months ago Ibra said he wanted to be Inter captain someday?

Stefan
14 May 09, 16:33
Lol does anyone remember a few months ago Ibra said he wanted to be Inter captain someday?

Ronaldo said he wants to retire at Inter, two months before he stabbed us in the back.;)

Handoyo
14 May 09, 22:40
70 mil + Eto'o for Ibra?

As loyal as I am to him and as great as I think Ibra is, I would seriously think hard about that.

70 mil can be used to perhaps hijack Diego's deal (I think the Diego situation with Juve is like Suazo situation with us) get either Hamsik or Fabregas and Eto'o partnering Balo upfront. Hmmm

Rimpel
14 May 09, 23:39
Why does ANYONE think this transfer is going to happen? When have two high profile players ever switched clubs in part of a deal, let alone the extra 70 million...

Ilkinio
14 May 09, 23:42
Why does ANYONE think this transfer is going to happen? When have two high profile players ever switched clubs in part of a deal, let alone the extra 70 million...

Everything happens for the first time sometime. Even shahzy will lose his virginity eventually. So, i don't know why this transfer is impossible.

lonewolf19
14 May 09, 23:47
guys it is just media. Never going to happen. Who is willing to pay that much money to Ibra except us?

Universe
15 May 09, 11:07
Are Ilkinio's, Suneet's, Nyall2008's and vitomins' avatars all part of a set or something :confused:

Anyway, I wouldn't accept the Eto'o + $70 mill for Ibra. The market is unpredictable right now and there's just not that many world class players on the move.

vitomins
15 May 09, 12:06
Check out the Wallpapers, Avatars, and Signatures section, InterBoy has created a bunch of high quality avatars!

*That's free publicity InterBoy ;)

A.l.i
15 May 09, 15:37
How much of Benzema have to seen to say he is better than Zlatan?

Did I say that Benzema is better than Ibra? At his age well surely. Lyon aren't having the best of season's.

CafeCordoba
15 May 09, 18:41
Who even started this shit with 70m + Eto'o for Zlatan? Just ludicrious. Manchester City is the only club which could be willing to splash over 60m for Zlatan. And we all know Zlatan won't accept ManCity. If Zlatan keeps getting even better next season (if he stays), Real Madrid could possibly offer 50m or something like that. But then it's again if Zlatan accepts Real.

Barcelona isn't interested in Zlatan. They know Moratti won't sell Zlatan for under 50m and they surely don't want to put that much money (50m+ ) on striker they don't even know if he will suit to their system at all.

Jimmy Page
15 May 09, 19:01
Who even started this shit with 70m + Eto'o for Zlatan? Just ludicrious. Manchester City is the only club which could be willing to splash over 60m for Zlatan. And we all know Zlatan won't accept ManCity. If Zlatan keeps getting even better next season (if he stays), Real Madrid could possibly offer 50m or something like that. But then it's again if Zlatan accepts Real.

Barcelona isn't interested in Zlatan. They know Moratti won't sell Zlatan for under 50m and they surely don't want to put that much money (50m+ ) on striker they don't even know if he will suit to their system at all.

Exactly, Barcelona will go after Villa as a first choice, as he have been performing in the spanish league. Even tough Zlatan is a fantastic player, its not certain he will succeed in the la liga, every transfer is a gamble and if they splash 70 milion + eto, thats taking a huge risk. And there is a very big if that Eto will be sold, so Zlatan will stay, Im 95 % sure

tott
15 May 09, 22:33
barca won't play 70M + eto'o for ibra.
if they make a offer 30M + eto'o for ibra ,Inter must accept it

szasza02
16 May 09, 01:57
no MUST over there

La Brujita
16 May 09, 04:26

Ibra is a more complete player than Eto'o. He can score, assist and create chances. Eto'o can mostly only score.

And at these days, 30 million can get you only 1 world class player or 2 good players. Not worth the risk.

Michael
16 May 09, 04:43
It amazes me how some haters saying Eto'o is a better player than Ibra based solely on the amount of goals for two players. It's harder to score 21 goals for Ibra because he is arguably the only thread to score for Inter. Meanwhile, with Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Henry creating chances for Eto'o it's much easier for him.

Ibra needs to stay with us. He just needs more support and I think we can give it to him this summer transfer market.

Handoyo
16 May 09, 05:49
Excuse me? When was it ever said that Eto'o is a better player than Ibra? If anything, it's the other way round, since Interisti want Eto'o PLUS cash if Barca ever want to touch Ibra.

Alex de Large
16 May 09, 12:32
Kaka to Madrid for 63 millions.
Conclusion: Zlatan will be an Inter player next season.

Barcelona and United don't want him and the rest of teams can't afford to buy him.

Ilkinio
16 May 09, 12:41
And bilan will bring back Gourcuff and have 60 mil to spend on their squad. Meh...

Jimmy Page
16 May 09, 12:57
If this is true, then both Milan and Juventus have signed/brought back two great up and coming players, I wonder if we will follow this trend. Somehow I dont think Inter will follow this path

Nyall
16 May 09, 14:11
Milan will have 60 million Euros to spend and they will waste it like they did when the sold Shevagay.

emily_se
16 May 09, 14:18
[QUOTE=Handoyo;405357]70 mil + Eto'o for Ibra?

As loyal as I am to him and as great as I think Ibra is, I would seriously think hard about that.

/QUOTE]

I think the real deal would be 70 million, including Eto'o in tht price, not + Eto'o. In other words the worth of Eto'o plus cash, amounting to 70 million in total, is Inter's price for Zlatan Ibrahimovic that Barcelona would have to pay.

Michael
16 May 09, 14:59
Excuse me? When was it ever said that Eto'o is a better player than Ibra? If anything, it's the other way round, since Interisti want Eto'o PLUS cash if Barca ever want to touch Ibra.

That's what I heard from the morons on other message boards. And I agree, Eto'o plus, I think, at least 35 mil, if Barca want to have Ibra.

Sassuolu
16 May 09, 18:07
If Kaka' goes to Real I'll cut my left testicle and feed it a poodle. Kaka' has said on tons of occasion that he's going nowhere Marca as always is full of shit.

Stefan
16 May 09, 22:24
He says he is staying .

Ibra: "We will win everything next year"
Sunday, 17 May 2009 00:13:16

MILAN - Zlatan Ibrahimovic made a promise after celebrating Inter's 17th Scudetto with his team-mates at the training ground. He said: "We will win everything next year". Instead, a smiling Jos Mourinho confessed that he is "a bit angry because the team should already be in bed but they have decided to take the bus and go to Milan. But I understand their desire to celebrate. On my part I still don't feel a symbol of Inter; there's still some work to do on this. We'll try and do it next year."

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=31427&L=en

classexa
16 May 09, 22:30
I'm so happy :D But I don't believe till i see it

Handoyo
16 May 09, 22:35
Finally some nice words from the man himself. :star:

Ahhh, this is very reassuring considering the past few weeks.

J zanetti
16 May 09, 22:40
It's good to hear it from the man himself. But as we know such comments does not mean much as things can change pretty drastically before the beg of next season! Good words nevertheless....

lonewolf19
17 May 09, 04:13
Wait to see if there are any twists... I hope Ibra does stay and lets win everything together next year!!

Michael
17 May 09, 06:28
Ya I hope he stays too. If we can get the players that can create chances for him rather than Ibra's doing everything himself then we can have great shot at the triple next year.

tritolone
18 May 09, 08:03
Why was he so damn fourious yesterday? I thought he was going to strangle Mourinho.

lonewolf19
18 May 09, 08:13
I read that Ibra said he took a knock and felt tired. However, he did not complain about Mou not subbing him and instead went on to talk about his passion to win the CL next year.

tritolone
18 May 09, 08:22
Yeah well I was very upset with Mourinho not subbing him. It was nice of him to give a debut to Orlandoni, but he could have easily done that against Atalanta. It was so obvious that Ibra wants to be subbed and he looked very pissed off when Julio Cesar went off the pitch.

Ehsan
18 May 09, 08:36
My take on the Mouinho/Ibra incident after reading all the comments is that Mourinho was showing Ibra who's boss.

First of all, Zlatan wasn't injured. It was obvious that he was tired from all the partying last night - and I assume Mourinho told the boys they can party all they want but they will still play a match tomorrow.

If you recall last year, Mancini would sub Zlatan whenever Zlatan wanted - and would play Zlatan whenever Zlatan wanted. He was simply untouchable.

Mourinho is saying hold on - I'm the coach here. You don't get to stop playing just because you feel like it.

I'm not sure if psychological games are effective against older players. I know they will work with Mario to make him a better player, but Zlatan's personality might be already set in stone.

In any case, there is no tension between them. We as viewers cannot understand the relationship they have in private, and at the end of the day Zlatan played 90 minutes and even scored a goal despite his whimpering... so which one of them made the right call? :)

Jimmy Page
18 May 09, 08:44
He made an interview for a swedish channel, were he seemed very relaxed and happy, shared some jokes with the reporter even, so I feel this nothing to worry about

shahz_nerazzurri
18 May 09, 09:05
I am with Mou on this. Ibra cannot get subbed whenever he feels like it. We have a manager who decides who and what to sub. and regardless of how dumb the manager is, all the players should listen to him and respect him.

Anyways he didnt make a big deal out of it at the end of the game. So I guess everything is fine.

Alessandro
18 May 09, 12:05
Moratti's latest words regarding Ibra

"Ibrahimovic will stay with us 90 percent," concluded the patron.

Forza ragazzi
18 May 09, 13:05
I am with Mou on this. Ibra cannot get subbed whenever he feels like it. We have a manager who decides who and what to sub. and regardless of how dumb the manager is, all the players should listen to him and respect him.

Anyways he didnt make a big deal out of it at the end of the game. So I guess everything is fine.

I believe this is correct too.

Besides, Mourinho wants Ibra to become capocannoniere.

Adam
18 May 09, 13:19
Mourinho should of subbed him. You can't keep a player on that obviously felt some pain and was hindered by it. If this was a CL final, Ibra probably wouldn't of asked to be subbed but the match was already over and it was atleast in terms of winning, irrelevant.

Silly, childish way for Mourinho to show who's boss.

Jimmy Page
18 May 09, 13:22
Mou did the right thing, Zlatan tried a little trick to get subbed, Mou called it. I think the way Mou handled the situation was excellent and I think the respect between those two have never been greater.

Luka
18 May 09, 13:25

What happened Shahz? :P

Last time you were on "Ibra" side man :>

vitomins
18 May 09, 13:36

I agree with this if the game meant something. We didn't need to win, plus we were already winning, why keep players on the field that want to come off? Any other game I would agree with Mourinho, but this game was meaningless...I bet you guys would all be singing a different tune if news came out that Ibra was injured and made it much more severe by be forced to stay on the pitch...

Nerazzurro
18 May 09, 14:05
Mourinho would have subbed him in that case. He wanted to get subbed because he was just tired and frustrated (saw that he wasn't scoring a goal - Mourinho wanted Balotelli to pass that ball to Ibra instead of scoring). But Mourinho refused to sub because he wanted to push him to score. A sort of way of telling him not to give up, and also to break the back of a horse...no pun intended.

bjwam4
18 May 09, 17:45
Mourinho is right to do what he did. Zlatan is really becoming a whining bitch lately. Granted there were some horrible passes to him yeasterday, but he talks shit and gets pissed off the whole game.

I guarantee Zlatan was perfectly fine and just tired from the night before. He just lost his motivation to play. Mourinho did the right thing to prove a point: Zlatan is not more important than Inter!

I'm surprised many of you don't get this. Zlatan is leaving us because he believes he is much greater than Inter and capable of better things with a better team.

Ibra have been the most exciting player we have had in years, but sadly he can be a little bitch sometimes and he needs to be reminded to act professional. Fortunately, we have the Special One to do that.

vitomins
18 May 09, 17:50
As I said before...if they announced Ibra required surgery today from an injury against Siena, I wonder what you all would be saying...please don't assume why he wanted to come off, you don't know and Mourinho doesn't know, only Ibra knows...

Adam
18 May 09, 18:08
Mourinho is right to do what he did. Zlatan is really becoming a whining bitch lately. Granted there were some horrible passes to him yeasterday, but he talks shit and gets pissed off the whole game.

I guarantee Zlatan was perfectly fine and just tired from the night before. He just lost his motivation to play. Mourinho did the right thing to prove a point: Zlatan is not more important than Inter!

I'm surprised many of you don't get this. Zlatan is leaving us because he believes he is much greater than Inter and capable of better things with a better team.

Ibra have been the most exciting player we have had in years, but sadly he can be a little bitch sometimes and he needs to be reminded to act professional. Fortunately, we have the Special One to do that.

Yeah, it's true. He's been more and more frustrated with our shit passing the longer the season went. Can't say I blame him, our passing is pretty atrocious. It says a lot when more than half the teams we face pass the ball better than we do.

There was a sequence yesterday where Cambiasso misplaced the weight of the ball and sent if horrible long where Ibra just stopped, got down on his knees, cursed the heavens and then slapped to the ground on his back, with his arms and legs out. He layed there for a good 4-5 seconds. It was hilarious.:D Btw, if anyone finds that clip I want it.

Having said that, the rest of your post is nonsense. How can you guarantee Ibra was just tired and didn't feel any pain? How could you know that? U don't, and you don't know the reason for why he wants to leave Inter either. You're not a mind reader.

If you wanna write your opinion that's all good, but don't present your assessments as fact.

vitomins
18 May 09, 18:11
He dropped to his knees again when Muntari sent a pass too long, but then Muntari won it back, sent Ibra through and Ibra butchered it...I was hoping Muntari dropped to his knees for Ibra missing an easy chance!

addo
18 May 09, 18:12

Sadly, Ibra is more important to Inter than Inter are to Ibra.. Like it or not but thats how it is..

hallak
18 May 09, 18:33
Sadly, Ibra is more important to Inter than Inter are to Ibra.. Like it or not but thats how it is..

sorry but i have to disagree with you,

inter is the best team he is "able" to play with
the only teams that want em or can afford em are man city and real madrid
he obviously wont go to man city,and real madrid arent better than us in the CL

so,yea ibra is important to inter as much as inter important to him

K.I.
18 May 09, 18:34
lol no he is not, no matter how good a player is he will never be more important to the club or bigger than the club, if he thinks that he can pack his bags and leave then.

vitomins
18 May 09, 18:41
If you don't think that he feels more important than the club, then you are all nieve. Look at the way he acts...

rockball
18 May 09, 18:52
What was his thing with Balotelli? Was he annoyed with Mario for scoring that goal?

Adam
18 May 09, 18:57
Awfully cute of the posters who ride in to town and defend Inter's status, but the fact is Ibra is more important to Inter than Inter is to Ibra. In fact Italian football need Ibra more than Ibra needs it. He can get the same ecomomic package in Spain, and probably better one in England. And if he joins any of the clubs being mentioned his status will increase, he'll have a better chance of winning the CL and he will probably improve even more as a footballer.

It's ridiculous. Of course Ibra is more imortant for Inter than the other way around. The same goes for Maicon, Julio Cesar, Balotelli, Santon etc. nd that's the way it should be. The only players who Inter is more important too, than the other way around, is those that hardly ever perform, but still sit on fat contracts and collect the dough. Those players REALLY need Inter.

Nyall
18 May 09, 19:05
Mourinho should of subbed him. You can't keep a player on that obviously felt some pain and was hindered by it. If this was a CL final, Ibra probably wouldn't of asked to be subbed but the match was already over and it was atleast in terms of winning, irrelevant.

Silly, childish way for Mourinho to show who's boss.

Hindered by it my ass! Ibra was porbably just tired from all the partying. Ibra hardly ran yesterday when compared with guys like Muntari, Deki, JZ and Cuchu. All of these guys should have been subbed before Ibra.

Ibra was not hurt in any way shape or form!

Adam
18 May 09, 19:13
Hindered by it my ass! Ibra was porbably just tired from all the partying. Ibra hardly ran yesterday when compared with guys like Muntari, Deki, JZ and Cuchu. All of these guys should have been subbed before Ibra.

Ibra was not hurt in any way shape or form!

Nonsense. Why did he keep fiddling with his knee and asking to be subbed? Ibra is a warrior. The amount of times I've seen him take a knock, that would send most footballers to the stretcher, and still get up and continue playing confirms this. So why on earth would he ask to be subbed when he has a Capocannonieri title to win? He wouldn't do this if something wasn't hurting him.

vitomins
18 May 09, 19:15
Nyall, When did you get a job as an Inter Physio????

bjwam4
18 May 09, 19:34
Yeah, it's true. He's been more and more frustrated with our shit passing the longer the season went. Can't say I blame him, our passing is pretty atrocious. It says a lot when more than half the teams we face pass the ball better than we do.

There was a sequence yesterday where Cambiasso misplaced the weight of the ball and sent if horrible long where Ibra just stopped, got down on his knees, cursed the heavens and then slapped to the ground on his back, with his arms and legs out. He layed there for a good 4-5 seconds. It was hilarious.:D Btw, if anyone finds that clip I want it.

Having said that, the rest of your post is nonsense. How can you guarantee Ibra was just tired and didn't feel any pain? How could you know that? U don't, and you don't know the reason for why he wants to leave Inter either. You're not a mind reader.

If you wanna write your opinion that's all good, but don't present your assessments as fact.

So you are saying after watching the game that Ibra was injured. Did you watch the game? Does Zlatan have an injury? NO!

I'm not assuming I know the exact facts about what happened. What I do know is that he stayed on the field scored a goal and continued running. He might have rolled around and bitched the whole time, but ultimately he finished the game without any injury.

You don't have to be a mind reader to know why Ibra wants to leave inter. Just look at what he has been saying the past few months.

I say it again. Thank god we have a coach that can look past his bullshit and enforce some kind of discipline and professionalism in our team. Who gives a shit Ibra was tired? He's the highest paid footballer in the world and currently the symbol of our club. His job is to stay on the field and fight for his team. I saw plenty of pictures of figo drinking beer all night and even his old ass was running all over the place.

Nyall
18 May 09, 19:50
Nonsense. Why did he keep fiddling with his knee and asking to be subbed? Ibra is a warrior. The amount of times I've seen him take a knock, that would send most footballers to the stretcher, and still get up and continue playing confirms this. So why on earth would he ask to be subbed when he has a Capocannonieri title to win? He wouldn't do this if something wasn't hurting him.

If Ibra was really injured he would have done what all footballers do when they're injured get down to the ground and roll around like they just got shot. Ibra wasn't injured. In fact, if Ibra was injured why did he suddenly lose that injury every time the ball came near him. Ibra was being his lazy self.

If he were really injured he would have shown some signs of limping and not just crouch down every 5 minutes or when he loses the ball.

Nyall
18 May 09, 19:51
Nyall, When did you get a job as an Inter Physio????

Ever since I started having an affair with Moratti's sister. She has a major influencial role in Inter you know.

Adam
18 May 09, 20:41
Whatever. I say he felt pain, you say he was lazy. Either way, Mourinho should of subbed him.

Nyall
18 May 09, 20:51
Whatever. I say he felt pain, you say he was lazy. Either way, Mourinho should of subbed him.

No he shouldn't have. That would have left us with no strikers on the pitch and had Siena pulled a great comeback like Palermo, Reggina and Chievo have we would have been fucked.

Adam
18 May 09, 20:58
No he shouldn't have. That would have left us with no strikers on the pitch and had Siena pulled a great comeback like Palermo, Reggina and Chievo have we would have been fucked.

Whatever. In my mind if your star player wants to get subbed out, for whichever reason, and you have three subs left, and the match is practically won and irrelevant, you give it to him. Instead Mourinho decided to fuck around and enforce his authority.

Luka
18 May 09, 21:00
I liked what you wrote XL about Ibra Inter and italian football, and what each mean to the others.

I don't agree on the Ibra injured part though. There is no news on inter.it, and secondly, I don't think Jose is stupid enough to risk an injury for almost nothing, the season for us is over and we all know it, including Mourinho.

Had Ibra been injured, he could be out for months, and it could jeopadise his pre-season and Inter at the same time. Jose would have to be a morron to do that just to prove Ibra a point, which he can some other time.

I stand with Jose on this one. Seemed Ibra wanted a sub, and Jose showed he is the boss. Ibra said it even in the interview, he wanted to be subbed, but Mourinho is the coach and he decides.

Nyall
18 May 09, 21:02
Whatever. In my mind if your star player wants to get subbed out, for whichever reason, and you have three subs left, and the match is practically won and irrelevant, you give it to him. Instead Mourinho decided to fuck around and enforce his authority.

And what message would that send to the team? That's exactly the difference between Mancini and Mourinho. One has balls and knows he's the boss, the other probably has them too but will seldom use them. Mourinho is the boss and probably told them to go to bed at a certain time. The players stayed out late partying instead. It's their fault not Jose's.

CafeCordoba
18 May 09, 21:07
Definitely Mourinho should have not subbed him. Ridiculous to claim otherwise. He did the right thing. Zlatan just got frustrated because he didn't get goal yet. Then he exaggerates some knock so that he needs to get off the pitch. And we all saw how that went, he played fine to the end and scored a goal eventually.

When it comes Inter needing Zlatan and other way around, it's completely true. Inter is way too much dependant on Zlatan. That's why part of myself hopes Inter could get rid of him with a good transfer so that Inter could base the squad to a new foundations. So that the squad would be more in balance and not so dependant on one single player. As long as Zlatan plays for Inter, the game evolves around him, we all know that. Better midfielders can ease his work but it's still "Zlatan's team".

A.l.i
18 May 09, 21:27
Definitely Mourinho should have not subbed him. Ridiculous to claim otherwise. He did the right thing. Zlatan just got frustrated because he didn't get goal yet. Then he exaggerates some knock so that he needs to get off the pitch. And we all saw how that went, he played fine to the end and scored a goal eventually.

When it comes Inter needing Zlatan and other way around, it's completely true. Inter is way too much dependant on Zlatan. That's why part of myself hopes Inter could get rid of him with a good transfer so that Inter could base the squad to a new foundations. So that the squad would be more in balance and not so dependant on one single player. As long as Zlatan plays for Inter, the game evolves around him, we all know that. Better midfielders can ease his work but it's still "Zlatan's team".

:thumbsup:

Adam
18 May 09, 21:35
Had Ibra been injured, he could be out for months, and it could jeopadise his pre-season and Inter at the same time. Jose would have to be a morron to do that just to prove Ibra a point, which he can some other time.

Well, once you said "Mourinho would have to be a morron( it's spelled moron btw) to play Ibra as lone striker, as that would remove 50% of his qualities", I argued Jose would, and Jose did. Still doesn't change your point that it was stupid not to sub him if he felt a pain, but it does show you that Mourinho sometimes does things you find moronic.;)

And what message would that send to the team? That's exactly the difference between Mancini and Mourinho. One has balls and knows he's the boss, the other probably has them too but will seldom use them. Mourinho is the boss and probably told them to go to bed at a certain time. The players stayed out late partying instead. It's their fault not Jose's.

What message it would send?:lol: I dunno, that he subbed out a player that wanted to get subbed? Oooohhhh.:rolleyes: Maybe it would of showed that Jose has respect for his top performers? And your wrong about Mancini btw, in the first matchday of the 07/08 season Ibra asked to be subbed(which is the only other time I can remember him asking to be subbed) in the second half, and Mancini refused so there goes your theory.

Ahh the old "he faked an injury" theory. Yeah, my estimation that he felt pain an thus wanted to get subbed is ridiculous. Where could I ever gotten that idea? But your estimation that he "faked an injury" because he was frustrated he hadn't gotten a goal, and therefor felt like quitting, is just sooo realistic.:rolleyes:

Luka
18 May 09, 22:27
Well, once you said "Mourinho would have to be a morron( it's spelled moron btw) to play Ibra as lone striker, as that would remove 50% of his qualities", I argued Jose would, and Jose did. Still doesn't change your point that it was stupid not to sub him if he felt a pain, but it does show you that Mourinho sometimes does things you find moronic.;)

Well true, I did say that. Well maybe I didn't use those words in that particular order :P, but I did say something close to that.

And boy was I right about that. Ibra playing probably best season at Inter, if not, it is definetly on par with the other one. Guess even I can't be wrong, who could predict that huh ? :P

Still think Ibra would excel more, showed more of his flair in different type of game, and it still can happen.

Ok, let's change subject here, because it's becoming depresing, and Jose-Ibra strawl wasn't as serious as we thought. Even the papers didn't say anything about it.

What about "Ibra playing all the time will be bad, we should rest him". Seems Jose knows his players after all. Said Ibra is fine, Ibra is playing, and he is having another great season, and what's more, he was playing almost all season long, starting many games. Football Manager didn't predict even that, with this "jadded" crap :P

Mourinho 1, Inter board specialists 0 ? ;)

Ilkinio
18 May 09, 22:51
We don't know exactly if he was injured or not, what i know is that he felt badly on his previously injured knee 2 times. Another thing that we know is that Mourinho was going to punish someone for party the night before the game. And it's kinda hard to punish Cambiasso and Zanetti who are running their asses.

We don't know exactly, so, let's stop spitting on each other, please. Nyall, especially.

Adam
18 May 09, 23:00
Well true, I did say that. Well maybe I didn't use those words in that particular order :P, but I did say something close to that.

And boy was I right about that. Ibra playing probably best season at Inter, if not, it is definetly on par with the other one. Guess even I can't be wrong, who could predict that huh ? :P

Still think Ibra would excel more, showed more of his flair in different type of game, and it still can happen.

No, you weren't wrong. It is moronic to use Ibra as a lone striker when he has so many other qualities, and everytime he's been deployed as a prima punta he's been half as effective as he can be. It took a while for Mourinho to figure that out but he seems to have learned it now. Actually you and I agreed on this when we had this discussion, the only difference of opinion was whether or not Mourinho would do it anyway, despite it's moronic-ness.

Ok, let's change subject here, because it's becoming depresing, and Jose-Ibra strawl wasn't as serious as we thought. Even the papers didn't say anything about it.

What about "Ibra playing all the time will be bad, we should rest him". Seems Jose knows his players after all. Said Ibra is fine, Ibra is playing, and he is having another great season, and what's more, he was playing almost all season long, starting many games. Football Manager didn't predict even that, with this "jadded" crap :P

"Ibra playing all the time will be bad, we should rest him". I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about. And wtf is "jadded"?

Mourinho 1, Inter board specialists 0 ? ;)

Depends on who you're thinking of. Everything Mourinho did with Ibra, and the effects it would have I already predicted before the season started.

bjwam4
18 May 09, 23:06
I think the point is that Ibra's positive mentality about this team is gone. This was clearly evident in the Siena game and instead of performing with a good attitude, happy about winning the scudetto, he was pissed off, whining and being a needy bitch.

It's amazing to me that in front of a completely packed San Siro and all the Inter fans Ibra would act this way. But then again, he probably doesn't give a shit since he's leaving anyway.

We all know Ibra has an attitude problem and because of this he will never be the best. Don't get me wrong, I think he has the talent, skills and the physical ability, but that means nothing when you act like a spoiled bitch.

I agree with Cafe, we need to get rid of Ibra because we are too dependent on him. Because he is a phenomenal player ironically this is our weakness. Considering the type of club we are his arrogance does not fit our style.

Adam
18 May 09, 23:22
We all know Ibra has an attitude problem and because of this he will never be the best. Don't get me wrong, I think he has the talent, skills and the physical ability, but that means nothing when you act like a spoiled bitch.

Who taught you this nonsense? Your third grade footie coach? Ibra's attitude "problem" is exactly why he is the best forward in the World. Who's better than him? Torres? Plz, don't make me laugh. It might be harder for others to give you credit if you have a fierce attitude, but it doesn't affect your abilites one bit.

Anyways this whole bit about having a "humble, positive attitude" is what they tell young talented, but dumb children so that they won't get too obnoxious and make the other no talent, no ambition, frail little mind children feel bad.

Tip of the day: In the real World it's the people who elbow their way forward that make something of themselves. There are exceptions but generally that's how it goes.

classexa
18 May 09, 23:26
FFS close this thread until silly season is over and then open it again. It's getting too depressing :P

bjwam4
18 May 09, 23:39
Who taught you this nonsense? Your third grade footie coach? Ibra's attitude "problem" is exactly why he is the best forward in the World. Who's better than him? Torres? Plz, don't make me laugh. It might be harder for others to give you credit if you have a fierce attitude, but it doesn't affect your abilites one bit.

Anyways this whole bit about having a "humble, positive attitude" is what they tell young talented, but dumb children so that they won't get too obnoxious and make the other no talent, no ambition, frail little mind children feel bad.

Tip of the day: In the real World it's the people who elbow their way forward that make something of themselves. There are exceptions but generally that's how it goes.

Oh, I'm sorry I forgot Messi is a fucking dickhead and that his negative attitude is what makes him the best forward in the world.

Oh yea, and then there is Julio Caesar who is not humble at all and his shitty mentality is the main reason he's one of the best keepers in the world. Maicon is another great example. He's one of the most arrogant players on the pitch which is why he is one of the best RB's on the planet. Right...you're full of shit.

It sounds like you've got it all figured out buddy but you just don't get it. Zlatan's antics might have impressed you last night and it may seem like he's a fighter because of his crappy attitude, but in reality it doesn't impress me or anyone else.

classexa
18 May 09, 23:45
No one messes with Zlatan thanks to his attitude. He would prolly snap someone's neck. :D There's a positive thing :boogy:

Adam
19 May 09, 00:08
Oh, I'm sorry I forgot Messi is a fucking dickhead and that his negative attitude is what makes him the best forward in the world.

Oh yea, and then there is Julio Caesar who is not humble at all and his shitty mentality is the main reason he's one of the best keepers in the world. Maicon is another great example. He's one of the most arrogant players on the pitch which is why he is one of the best RB's on the planet. Right...you're full of shit.

I consider Messi an attacking midfielder. Just because he can play in other positions doesn't make him one. But you're right: Messi is the only player I would put above Ibra atm.

Do you really want to play this game? Why would you make an argument that I can so easily twist to my own benefit? Maradona, George Best, Pele, Platini, Johan Cryuff. All model citizens during their playing days? What about C.Ronaldo... Whoever you name I can name bigger and better stars that were arrogant as fuck, and that on more than one occassion personified petulance.

It sounds like you've got it all figured out buddy but you just don't get it. Zlatan's antics might have impressed you last night and it may seem like he's a fighter because of his crappy attitude, but in reality it doesn't impress me or anyone else.

Why would it impress me? What's impressive about it? It was funny as hell, is what it was. Some would consider it frustrating but for me personalities like Ibra, Cassano, Maradona etc is the pinnacle of football enjoyment, apart from the actual matches. Probably because I can relate. Some people can't.

Personally when Ibra tells the fans to shut up and play with his balls, Cassano curses out the ref and Maradona tells the Italian public "Hijo de Puta" those are the times I get a creeping tingely feeling in my balls.

shahz_nerazzurri
19 May 09, 02:37
:dielaugh:

bjwam4
19 May 09, 05:39
As an Inter fan I think his bullshit attitude is pretty annoying more than anything. First of all I'm not talking about players who are arrogant. I used the word arrogance to describe the way he was acting to our fans and club. Apparently you like it when your favorite player wants to leave and makes that very clear in interviews and on the pitch.

For the record Cassano isn't doing much ref cursing anymore. C. Ronaldo similar to Zlatan? Pele?

What are you getting at? I'm trying to say that he was being an immature bitch on Sunday. Your saying that he should have been subbed, your pissed at Jose and yet you love when shit like that happens.

So what are you complaining about? I suppose you'll be creaming your pants when he leaves this summer.

Interista nr.1
19 May 09, 07:04

But don't you think it would be better to buy couple of player who are close to Zlatans level so Inter is not so dependent on Zlatan?
Zlatan is on another level, and would you like more that Zlatan scored only 10 goals and made only 1 assist so Inter is not "depended" on him? Never mind, bilan or jube could go around and chant "zero tituli" or something.

Interista nr.1
19 May 09, 07:08
Man what is this about anyway..I don't give a fck if player is arrogant and bitchy, as long as player deliver..Why would anyone want that best player leave Inter??!?

La Brujita
19 May 09, 07:35
Personally when Ibra tells the fans to shut up and play with his balls, Cassano curses out the ref and Maradona tells the Italian public "Hijo de Puta" those are the times I get a creeping tingely feeling in my balls.

My balls sense is tingling :lol:

Luka
19 May 09, 08:25
No, you weren't wrong. It is moronic to use Ibra as a lone striker when he has so many other qualities, and everytime he's been deployed as a prima punta he's been half as effective as he can be. It took a while for Mourinho to figure that out but he seems to have learned it now. Actually you and I agreed on this when we had this discussion, the only difference of opinion was whether or not Mourinho would do it anyway, despite it's moronic-ness.

But Ibra is having a great season, you can't deny that. Ironicly, in Mancio era, Ibra played in his best position, as a supporting striker, he often was a playmaker going back to midfield line. And yet, it is this year, he has a chance for capocanoniere.

He ain't Toni type of player, but he still did his beat, even in this position.

What I agree with you, is that I would like him more as a player who isn't a target of all those long balls, so we're unanimous on this one.

"Ibra playing all the time will be bad, we should rest him". I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Many people were crying since the half of the season, Ibra is not rested, that he plays all the time, even in the games that were not as important as others, and pointed out, that he will get tired further ahead in a season.

We are at the finish of campionato, and it seems those people were wrong.

Forza ragazzi
19 May 09, 09:11

If he was lazy Mourinho did everything right. There will be caos if players can be subbed if they feel like it.

I don't get the problem. He stayed on the pitch, turned out to be fine, he scored and is not injuried after the match. He has gotten knocks before and stayed on the pitch, why was it so incredibly important to sub him now?

Sassuolu
19 May 09, 09:50
Ibra after the game on Inter Channel said he was exhausted because last night he went to bed at 4am due to celebrations and he was glad later that Mou showed faith in him and he scored. So it was a gamble that paid off, that ends the controversy I hope...

tritolone
19 May 09, 10:46
I'm happy everything is OK. Ibra seemed really frustrated even after he scored...when he missed a shot and kicked the commercials behind the goal. I was certain he was going to do something to get himself a red card or something.

vitomins
19 May 09, 11:55

Would have been fucked???? The game meant nothing we already had the Scudetto! Whether injured, tired, or just lazy, in this situation, just take him off the field. Not only will it piss off Ibra, but then he's going to play like shit and mess up everyone else on the pitch. If the game had meaning and we needed to win, that is a diff story and he should stay on the field...

tritolone
19 May 09, 11:59
If the game had a meaning and we needed to win Ibra wouldn't want to be subbed in the first place.

vitomins
19 May 09, 12:01
That's probably true, but still in that game nobody should be forced to stay on the field...

Adam
19 May 09, 12:52
As an Inter fan I think his bullshit attitude is pretty annoying more than anything. First of all I'm not talking about players who are arrogant. I used the word arrogance to describe the way he was acting to our fans and club. Apparently you like it when your favorite player wants to leave and makes that very clear in interviews and on the pitch.

For the record Cassano isn't doing much ref cursing anymore. C. Ronaldo similar to Zlatan? Pele?

What are you getting at? I'm trying to say that he was being an immature bitch on Sunday. Your saying that he should have been subbed, your pissed at Jose and yet you love when shit like that happens.

So what are you complaining about? I suppose you'll be creaming your pants when he leaves this summer.

I think I confused you with that last post. You make no sense at all right now. Tbh I'm tired of exlpaining myself over and over so I'll just end the discussion here.

tritolone
19 May 09, 12:52
That's probably true, but still in that game nobody should be forced to stay on the field...

Absolutely.

bjwam4
19 May 09, 15:59
I think I confused you with that last post. You make no sense at all right now. Tbh I'm tired of exlpaining myself over and over so I'll just end the discussion here.

Yes, we are clearly talking about different things. I find it interesting how you personally attack people when they have a difference of opinion, something a few other members do on this forum.

Adam
19 May 09, 16:32
Yes, we are clearly talking about different things. I find it interesting how you personally attack people when they have a difference of opinion, something a few other members do on this forum.

How did I personally attack you? By calling your posts nonsense? Bu-fucking-hu, really. If anything you were the one who attacked me when you said I was "full of shit". Anyways, I don't care. Call me whatever you want.

Forza ragazzi
19 May 09, 16:37
How did I personally attack you? By calling your posts nonsense? Bu-fucking-hu, really. If anything you were the one who attacked me when you said I was "full of shit". Anyways, I don't care. Call me whatever you want.

Well, he has a point. You don't know any better than him.

Adam
19 May 09, 16:52
Well, he has a point. You don't know any better than him.

Regarding what?

minterke
19 May 09, 16:53
XL you make it seem like our team name is Zlatan FC...your mentality makes me want to puke. Alot of Interisti, including myself are not worried about whether Ibra will stay or not. Of course it's better if he stays, but I don't think it'll be a bad move if we sell him for alot of money.

Adam
19 May 09, 16:56
XL you make it seem like our team name is Zlatan FC...your mentality makes me want to puke.

:dielaugh: How did I do that exactly? By arguing Ibra should of been subbed? And no offence, but what would you know about my mentality? Piss off kid.

minterke
19 May 09, 16:58
Why should Zlatan have been subbed...is he God? Mourinho is the boss.

Reading comments of yours like "Zlatan is bigger than Inter" speaks for itself about your mentality.

bjwam4
19 May 09, 17:00
:dielaugh: How did I do that exactly? By arguing Ibra should of been subbed? And no offence, but what would you know about my mentality? Piss off kid.

I don't want to perpetuate this argument, but this is exactly what I'm talking about.

Adam
19 May 09, 17:00

That's been explained millions of times already.

Reading comments of yours like "Zlatan is bigger than Inter" speaks for itself about your mentality.

Yeah....Problem is I never said that. I said he was more important to Inter than Inter is to him. I consider it a factual statement.

Adam
19 May 09, 17:04
I don't want to perpetuate this argument, but this is exactly what I'm talking about.

Me defending myself from a personal attack? Someone says he wants to puke because of my mentality and I can't tell him to piss off? Please, get a grip on reality.

tritolone
19 May 09, 17:54
Guys lets not make this personal....as I see it, the match was over, the championship was decided, why the hell shouldn't the guy that did the most for winning this scudetto (not only this one ofc) be subbed if he wants. Ibra surely knows Mourinho is the boss, whats wrong in asking to be subbed?

And then the boss decides to replace the goalkeeper only to prove he can do whatever he wants?!?!?!?!?!?

La Brujita
19 May 09, 21:03
And then the boss decides to replace the goalkeeper only to prove he can do whatever he wants?!?!?!?!?!?

I think he subbed Orlandoni on cause he worked hard in training. Mourinho even praised him after the game, so it's not only stubbornness. He just wanted to make him feel like he's not useless.

tritolone
19 May 09, 21:10
And it is ofcourse way more important to make the 35+ years old 3rd goalkeeper who is in the team (we all know it) primarily because of that homegrown rules happy, than the biggest star in your team. Orlandoni could've easily start against Atalanta.

Alessandro
19 May 09, 21:31
Yeah....Problem is I never said that. I said he was more important to Inter than Inter is to him. I consider it a factual statement.

I totally agree. I wish it wasn't so though...

He's bored at Inter and it's clear to see...

mexican_azzurri
20 May 09, 04:04
And it is ofcourse way more important to make the 35+ years old 3rd goalkeeper who is in the team (we all know it) primarily because of that homegrown rules happy, than the biggest star in your team. Orlandoni could've easily start against Atalanta.

He makes feel important to J. Cesar, making to tifosi singing to him, J. cesar was a important piece for this scudetto and mourinho knows that.

tritolone
20 May 09, 08:52
OK, this is going nowhere. Say whatever you want, I think it's obvious Mourinho wanted to show Ibra who's the boss while he could easily do him a little favour. I'm done talking about it.

addo
20 May 09, 10:07

The argument isnt on who is the biggest Inter or Zlatan... Of course Inter is "bigger" than any player..

The argument is wheter Inter needs Zlatan more than Zlatan needs Inter. And that is certainly the case.. Zlatan dont need Inter.. What does he "need" Inter for? He isnt a squadplayer he is a superstar and superstars rarely need any club.

I'm impressed with the fact that Zlatan is showing respect towards Inter and making sure his agent acts in a 'somewhat' respectful way towards Inter. Seems to me that Inter will become the only club Zlatan has played for that will get payed what he actually is worth IF he leaves..

Remember what he did to Ajax and Juve?

I think he respects Inter and Moratti and co in another way than he did for Ajax and Juve, and he wants to make sure he leaves with honor?

vitomins
20 May 09, 11:58
He makes feel important to J. Cesar, making to tifosi singing to him, J. cesar was a important piece for this scudetto and mourinho knows that.

You just made me dizzy...what does this mean?

Nerazzurro
20 May 09, 12:56
You guys are making this bigger than it actually is. I think some of you lot need to take medicine for your menstrual cramps and pms. Seriously.

Mourinho didn't sub him because he wanted him to get the capocannoniere title. In fact you know he wanted to by what Ibra said after the game, and two how Mourinho got peeved by Balotelli scoring instead of passing it to Ibra. That's all. Also subbing Orlandoni had a double function, one, it was to show Orlandoni some faith for his hard work in training, and two to tell Ibra to play on and that he will sub the goalkeeper before he would sub him.

Fuck. Was it that hard to understand?

PS: Mourinho does these things to show that there can only be one rooster in each pen (Don't know if that translates well from Italian lol).

vitomins
20 May 09, 13:44
You guys are making this bigger than it actually is. I think some of you lot need to take medicine for your menstrual cramps and pms. Seriously.

Mourinho didn't sub him because he wanted him to get the capocannoniere title. In fact you know he wanted to by what Ibra said after the game, and two how Mourinho got peeved by Balotelli scoring instead of passing it to Ibra. That's all. Also subbing Orlandoni had a double function, one, it was to show Orlandoni some faith for his hard work in training, and two to tell Ibra to play on and that he will sub the goalkeeper before he would sub him.

Fuck. Was it that hard to understand?

PS: Mourinho does these things to show that there can only be one rooster in each pen (Don't know if that translates well from Italian lol).

And this must be a fact because you said it....

Nerazzurro
20 May 09, 14:04
No it's true, because most of that is based on news sources, and I combined it with logical deductions...;)

And this whole "He shouldn't have done that, because it might have pissed off Ibra", is just ridiculous.

vitomins
20 May 09, 14:27
If you didn't know already, people usually do not say what they actually feel to news sources...most of the time they pretend to act a certain way so the media isn't alerted....

Nerazzurro
20 May 09, 14:32
If you didn't know already, people usually do not say what they actually feel to news sources...most of the time they pretend to act a certain way so the media isn't alerted....

So that means you lot just as much can't say, that what Mourinho did could have pissed off Ibra, or it could have injured him. ;)

vitomins
20 May 09, 15:11
Sure I can, I said it COULD have, all the stuff you are saying is being stated as if it were true. I will agree that what you said COULD be the truth, but don't say that it has to be based on news clippings...

Adam
20 May 09, 15:26
Guys, get over it already. How bout them Raiders? :D

vitomins
20 May 09, 15:39
For once this argument is in the correct forum, so I see nothing wrong with us discussing stuff that happened to Ibra...

Nerazzurro
20 May 09, 15:50
Sure I can, I said it COULD have, all the stuff you are saying is being stated as if it were true. I will agree that what you said COULD be the truth, but don't say that it has to be based on news clippings...

Would have been fucked???? The game meant nothing we already had the Scudetto! Whether injured, tired, or just lazy, in this situation, just take him off the field. Not only will it piss off Ibra, but then he's going to play like shit and mess up everyone else on the pitch. If the game had meaning and we needed to win, that is a diff story and he should stay on the field...

Hmm I don't see the word "could" anywhere in there. Do you?

But yeah I heard Ibra will be moving to the Raiders as a running back. ;D

vitomins
20 May 09, 16:24
Thats because that statement is a fact. Do you think Ibra would be happy if he asked to come off and he was forced to keep playing? Do you think if he plays like shit it won't mess everyone else up?

Forza ragazzi
20 May 09, 16:32
I don't understand why we are discussing this. Ibra is fine, both physically and with Mourinho. Mourinho is fine with Ibra. Ibra scored a goal. What is there to discuss?

vitomins
20 May 09, 16:43
You just discussed it yourself...:P

Anyways, I guess Ibra still will not accept the fact that he's only won 3 Scudetti...

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/4082/ibra5.jpg

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6439/ibra5b.jpg

Nerazzurro
20 May 09, 16:55
Thats because that statement is a fact. Do you think Ibra would be happy if he asked to come off and he was forced to keep playing? Do you think if he plays like shit it won't mess everyone else up?

No, not entirely, no. We won't play AS well, but we will still be able to play pretty good. Like someone else said, it's FC Inter, not FC Zlatan, and this is coming from a big Zlatan fan (i.e. yours truly). And you're stating that he would be pissed as a fact, when he could be a world of other things. Maybe peeved, annoyed or frustrated. You can't say he was pissed, and say it's a fact.

Forza Ragazzi, there is nothing else to discuss. :D He does look like he wants another scudetto. He keeps putting up five fingers. ;)

emily_se
21 May 09, 02:39
I don't understand why we are discussing this. Ibra is fine, both physically and with Mourinho. Mourinho is fine with Ibra. Ibra scored a goal. What is there to discuss?

No, he isn't. He clearly wants out, I think. He shows it through his body language and the things he says all the time.

I think it's time to let him move on if that's what he wants. He surely has better opportunities at some other teams to win the Champion's League, for example.

He has said he has won everything in Italy, and those are powerful words, telling you that his motivation is pretty much gone. The silly and childish behaviour of Mourinho, demonstratively denying him rest when he was tired, also tells you there might be some frictions there between them that we don't know about.

minterke
21 May 09, 03:25
I wonder how many times you've taken a shit there..

Nerazzurro
21 May 09, 07:31
The washrooms at the Meazza are not that clean to be honest. I would only take a piss, and aim from far. lol.

shahz_nerazzurri
21 May 09, 07:49
No, he isn't. He clearly wants out, I think. He shows it through his body language and the things he says all the time.

I think it's time to let him move on if that's what he wants. He surely has better opportunities at some other teams to win the Champion's League, for example.

He has said he has won everything in Italy, and those are powerful words, telling you that his motivation is pretty much gone. The silly and childish behaviour of Mourinho, demonstratively denying him rest when he was tired, also tells you there might be some frictions there between them that we don't know about.

Go where? This is so funny. His agent hasnt put him in the market properly, but he would be surprised when he does. Peter Crouch has a better reputation than him in England, none of the top English teams would want him, plus he wont be able to handle the pace anyways. Barca has a better attacking force, and the best he will get there is bench. Madrid probably can sign him, but there chances of winning the CL are same as ours. none.

Ibra would be in for a shock when he actually tries to go anywhere. Can you imagine him going to ManU and Barca, and asking for the same salary that he is getting paid here, i.e. more than Ronaldo and Messi. Laporta and Ferguson will just laugh at his face, and send him packing.
He needs to learn that we are his best option. And even if assume he goes to Barca, they will be winning the CL inspite of him, and not because of him.

He needs to stop moaning, accept that it was more than equally his fault for our recent CL faliures, sometimes we dont create enough, but even when we do, he keeps on missing those one on one chances, or missing chances from like 2metres outside.

Mourinho was completely right in keeping him on. i hope he does it again. Zlatan cannot come of, when ever he feels like it. we pay him to stay on the field, and pay him way more than what his skills would warrant.
Infact if I was there instead Balotelli, and Ibra would have been throwing a hissy fit, because I chose to score and not pass it to him, I would have told him to go fuck himself.

Lastly in all honesty, it wont be that big of a loss to see him go. Our chances will actually considerably improve of doing something in CL, rather than have him miss all these chances one on one. and get us knocked out. But like I said before, he is not going to leave for two very good reasons.
1) no top team would buy him
2) even if they do, they wont pay him half of what we are paying him, and both Ibra and his agent love money.

Seriously you Swedish fan boys are hilarious. Where is Azz, when you need him?

Handoyo
21 May 09, 09:01
Agreed with Shahz, except that Ibra would put Berbatov in Man Utd reserves.

Forza ragazzi
21 May 09, 09:05

No, who isn't what? He clearly wants out, you think? :undecide:

Silly, childish behaviour? It's called telling who's the boss. And if Ibra didn't complain afterwards, he's either 1) fine or 2) realizing that Mourinho is the boss. Either way, that is a positive outcome. You can't let a player decide when to come off. It proves you're vulnerable, and that is the greatest weakness of any coach.

Nerazzurro
21 May 09, 09:58

Silly, childish behaviour? It's called telling who's the boss. And if Ibra didn't complain afterwards, he's either 1) fine or 2) realizing that Mourinho is the boss. Either way, that is a positive outcome. You can't let a player decide when to come off. It proves you're vulnerable, and that is the greatest weakness of any coach.

Finally some people with sense. Thank you Shahz and Forza Ragazzi. :P

Adam
21 May 09, 12:01
Ibra is criminally underrated, even by his own team's fans. Shahz, you didn't get many things right with that post. It would take me half an hour just to correct it all so I won't even bother. I'll just say you'll be in for some surprise, for many different reasons, if he does leave. In fact i'll probably quote that post if it happens just to show you how hilarious it was.

Bedy Moratti got it right on the money.

"Substituting Ibra is very difficult," she explained. "He's very strong and is one of the greatest players in the world.

"To substitute him I don't know if one player would be enough, as to substitute Ibra you would need an entire department."

vitomins
21 May 09, 12:24

If it is a youngster, then yes you show him who's boss, but not if it is your best player. I wonder what you all would be saying if Zanetti asked to come off and wasn't allowed. And yes I know that Ibra acts like a punk and Zanetti is always class, but it makes no difference...if your star player wants out, sub him out...especially since the game was meaningless and we had the lead.

addo
21 May 09, 13:04
Unbeliavable to see what some of you write about the player that just about singlehandedly has given Inter the Scudetto for 3 seasons in a row..

Without Ibra, inter is back to being number 3 in Serie A. As much as i hate to say it, thats how it is.

And to say that no other top clubs would want him?? WTF are you smoking??

Stefan
21 May 09, 13:40
If it is a youngster, then yes you show him who's boss, but not if it is your best player. I wonder what you all would be saying if Zanetti asked to come off and wasn't allowed. And yes I know that Ibra acts like a punk and Zanetti is always class, but it makes no difference...if your star player wants out, sub him out...especially since the game was meaningless and we had the lead.

Zanetti would never asked to get subbed. The only way he comes of is if the medical staff says he can't continue or the manager takes him off. So its a rather silly comparison. Mou was right , the fact that zlatan could continue till the end shows that either he wasn't injured or it wasn't serious enough to get subbed.

Forza ragazzi
21 May 09, 13:42

Whether you are losing your authority in front of a youngster or your star player, is irrelevant. As a coach you cannot let yourself be bossed around by anyone. In the end, Ibra stayed on and managed fine. Had he been really badly injuried, he'd come off, but Jose saw that Ibra could fit through it.

Bedy Moratti got it right on the money.

"Substituting Ibra is very difficult," she explained. "He's very strong and is one of the greatest players in the world.

"To substitute him I don't know if one player would be enough, as to substitute Ibra you would need an entire department."

I don't know what you meant with this, but this is related to a transfer, not a substitution.

As far as a transfer is concerned, we all know replacing him will be very difficult. I don't think there is a base for discussion there at all.

vitomins
21 May 09, 13:48
You guys are all missing the point...no player should be forced to stay on the field...

Stefan
21 May 09, 13:53
You guys are all missing the point...no player should be forced to stay on the field...

No player should tell the manager when he should be subbed. Its the manager decision unless the medical staff tells him the player can't continue.

vitomins
21 May 09, 13:55
LOL you are crazy man...so you are telling me the medical staff or the manager knows how the player feels more than the player himself...please man this is going to far

Stefan
21 May 09, 13:56
LOL you are crazy man...so you are telling me the medical staff or the manager knows how the player feels more than the player himself...please man this is going to far

They know when someone is fit or not. If ibra wasn't fit he would not have lasted 90 minutes. It was clear he just didn't want to play the whole 90 minutes.

Adam
21 May 09, 13:57
I don't know what you meant with this, but this is related to a transfer, not a substitution.

As far as a transfer is concerned, we all know replacing him will be very difficult. I don't think there is a base for discussion there at all.

Well, duuuh. I was speaking about the transfer.

Nerazzurro
21 May 09, 14:00
They know when someone is fit or not. If ibra wasn't fit he would not have lasted 90 minutes. It was clear he just didn't want to play the whole 90 minutes.

Exactly, they don't go through years of physiotherapy school or medicine just to sit there and scratch their balls. Vito, you seem to worry too much about the player and not the team, and when someone disagrees, you start talking about how "only the player knows how he feels". Which is a bit of a baseless sort of answer. No offense buddy. But that's the pattern I'm seeing here.

I'm sure the Inter staff know what they're doing.

shahz_nerazzurri
21 May 09, 14:00
May be my assessment of Zlatan was a little harsh, but you Swedish fan boys drive me crazy.

Last thing in regards with what happened this Sunday.
He clearly wasnt injured, he was telling Mourinho that he was too tired to run. Mourinho is the boss who doesnt need to obey any players no matter who he is. It wasnt an injury, if it was an injury or a slight knock, it would be a different story. Playes cannot leave the field whenever they feel like it.

Secondly, I found what he did after Balotelli's goal very childish and disrespectful. Balotelli earned that goal, why should he pass to Ibra, so that his royal highness can increase his goal tally?

And thats my last post on this subject.

Adam
21 May 09, 14:03
What did he do to Balotelli after the goal? Wait a minute, don't answer. I just realized you read that idiotic Channel4 article and swallowed it without even questioning it. B. :D

vitomins
21 May 09, 14:05
Whether he is fit or not, why make the player stay on the field when he wants to come off? Maybe the medial staff or Mourinho are in his head and knew that he really didn't want to come off....

Nerazzurro
21 May 09, 14:09
Whether he is fit or not, why make the player stay on the field when he wants to come off? Maybe the medial staff or Mourinho are in his head and knew that he really didn't want to come off....

Because he wanted Ibra to get his capocannoniere status...

vitomins
21 May 09, 14:19
I just don't understand your side on this...if a player wants to come off, why keep him on the field in a game that means nothing and they were winning?

Nerazzurro
21 May 09, 14:23
Because after Balotelli scored the goal which he was supposed to pass to Ibra. Ibra was seen lamenting himself and then asked for a substitution. This would mean he was giving up.

Mourinho kept him on to push him to move up the cannonieri list.

Adam
21 May 09, 14:23
Just give it up Vitomin, they'll never get it. Fact is it was childish of Mourinho to keep him on just to prove a point. Kind of stupid too, because Ibra could of easily gotten pissed and proved something right back to Mou.

Nerazzurro
21 May 09, 14:27
Wow. Just wow. Now I guess I'm getting the hang of who's posts I should really pay attention to. Thanks. lol.

emily_se
21 May 09, 14:37

Silly, childish behaviour? It's called telling who's the boss.

You don't tell you are the boss by ignoring and neglecting crucial players when they feel unwell, especially in a game that was about nothing, since they had already won the scudetto. He showed Zlatan disrespect and implied that he was not really unwell, by ignoring his repeated requests to be substituted.

Someone with a natural authority and good judgment doesn't act like he did. Mourinho made it into an immature pissing contest and showed how small he is as a person. Very demonstratively changing three others and not him when he clearly didn't feel well, was silly and immature. By trying to prove how in control he is of Zlatan he really told us he has no control.

It could also make any decision Zlatan makes easier, since conflicts with both coach and another striker (selfish Balotelli) would make the idea of moving to another, stronger, team seem even more attractive.

If Zlatan leaves Inter, Mourinho loses the biggest reason he had for moving to Inter, and he is mad because Zlatan has that power over him. I doubt Mourinho will want to stay if Zlatan goes, so Mourinho's little pissing contest on the pitch really tells me he is very helpless OFF the pitch, and he has to wait and see what decision Zlatan makes.

shahz_nerazzurri
21 May 09, 14:51
wow, emily congrats, we have actually managed to find a more retarded zlatan fanboy than Adam.

I didnt think it was possible.

vitomins
21 May 09, 14:53
Lol am I the only one who supports Ibra that isn't Swedish???

Richard Philly
21 May 09, 14:54
You don't tell you are the boss by ignoring and neglecting crucial players when they feel unwell, especially in a game that was about nothing, since they had already won the scudetto. He showed Zlatan disrespect and implied that he was not really unwell, by ignoring his repeated requests to be substituted.

Someone with a natural authority and good judgment doesn't act like he did. Mourinho made it into an immature pissing contest and showed how small he is as a person. Very demonstratively changing three others and not him when he clearly didn't feel well, was silly and immature. By trying to prove how in control he is of Zlatan he really told us he has no control.

It could also make any decision Zlatan makes easier, since conflicts with both coach and another striker (selfish Balotelli) would make the idea of moving to another, stronger, team seem even more attractive.

If Zlatan leaves Inter, Mourinho loses the biggest reason he had for moving to Inter, and he is mad because Zlatan has that power over him. I doubt Mourinho will want to stay if Zlatan goes, so Mourinho's little pissing contest on the pitch really tells me he is very helpless OFF the pitch, and he has to wait and see what decision Zlatan makes.

you are a joke! Ibra is beneath mourinho and everyone (including ibra) knows that! who the hell is ibra to gesture to his coach that he want out? not any coach, mind you, but one of, if not the biggest coach in European football. A coach that players beg to play for, a coach that the greatest club in the world (real madrid) is begging to join them. Please...this is not Mancini and Ibra knows that. If he dares show any attitude, he will find himself sulking on the bench!

you simply dont know mourinho. fvck with him and see what happens. Even Drogba (during mourinho's last full season) almost got on mourinho's bad side. I remember chelsea lost 3-0 to middlesbrough and Drogba was a culprit. Mourinho announced that Drogba was now 3rd choice behind Sheva and Kalou. he benched Drogba...and let Drogba sulk there. You know what happened? Drogba (a bigger player than Ibra) begged for forgiveness, took his chances and went on to score 30+ that season.

Like I said for Ibra's sake, he better the careful how he handles his relationship with mourinho. He could really get himself in a bit of a dudu!

vitomins
21 May 09, 14:56
Lol as soon as I saw you claim Real Madrid as the best team in the world I completely disregarded your whole statement...

Richard Philly
21 May 09, 15:00
Vitomins, if you are not a football person please kindly let us know so that we can direct you to www.basketball.com

you are NOT an idiot! everyone knows that Real Madrid is the biggest club in the history of football. thats undisputed. and if you want I can post links of your coach - mourinho - admiting that. I mean, i thought everyone in football knew that? well, now I see why u support zlatan here...simply clueless!

emily_se
21 May 09, 15:03
Like I said for Ibra's sake, he better the careful how he handles his relationship with mourinho. He could really get himself in a bit of a dudu!

Give ma a break! Exactly why do you think Mourinho is at Inter? Because Zlatan wanted out already before and they tried to find a new coach with the capacity to win them the Champion's Leauge title. THAT was Zlatan's condition for staying one more season.

Remember how vocally Zlatan supported Mourinho in the beginning? Zlatan is the one who wanted him there, and now Zlatan is disappointed (with good reason) and wants out, and naturally this is making Mourinho angry. But Mourinho himself has proven he is not up to the standards promised by his past record.

Mourinho reminds me of a rooster with a bad complex. Lots of air and noise, signifying nothing.

vitomins
21 May 09, 15:03
Well if you said biggest, I would have no argument...but you said greatest...

you are a joke! Ibra is beneath mourinho and everyone (including ibra) knows that! who the hell is ibra to gesture to his coach that he want out? not any coach, mind you, but one of, if not the biggest coach in European football. A coach that players beg to play for, a coach that the greatest club in the world (real madrid) is begging to join them. Please...this is not Mancini and Ibra knows that. If he dares show any attitude, he will find himself sulking on the bench!

So instead of referring me to basketball, please go read a dictionary...

Richard Philly
21 May 09, 15:14
vitomins..u may need to read a dictionary too! real madrid is the greatest club in the history of world football. take that to the bank!

on the pitch, right now, they are NOT the best..not even in spain. but the club...the institution that is real madrid is unmatched! it is the greatest club in world football.

Richard Philly
21 May 09, 15:17
Give ma a break! Exactly why do you think Mourinho is at Inter? Because Zlatan wanted out already before and they tried to find a new coach with the capacity to win them the Champion's Leauge title. THAT was Zlatan's condition for staying one more season.

Remember how vocally Zlatan supported Mourinho in the beginning? Zlatan is the one who wanted him there, and now Zlatan is disappointed (with good reason) and wants out, and naturally this is making Mourinho angry. But Mourinho himself has proven he is not up to the standards promised by his past record.

Mourinho reminds me of a rooster with a bad complex. Lots of air and noise, signifying nothing.

ha ha hhahahahhahahahaha...Zlatan hired mourinho!! hahahahahahahahahah...u are a joke! go to bed, u av bin smoking too much. unbelievable!

mourinho has won everything Ibra can only win in his dreams! mourinho has coached players who are bigger, better and have more status than Ibra can dream of having. Please!!! go and look at his history. Even as an assistant coach at barca, he had world beaters like Figo, Ronaldo and Luis Enrique runing to him for advice. And how old was he then? in his early 30s. please go and look for the figo and luis enrique interviews!

Even Stoichkov states that he still calls Jose for advice after all these years...imagine! Ibra???a player who is a cosntant failure on the big stage???? where top guys like stoichkov, figo, drogba, ronaldo pay homage?!

emily_se
21 May 09, 15:18
but the club...the institution that is real madrid is unmatched! it is the greatest club in world football.

A team is not stronger than the strength of its players. Real looks more and more like the Cuckoo's nest, and if it's an institution it is the madhouse kind.

Nerazzurro
21 May 09, 15:18

I support Ibra, he's one of my favourite players in the team, but Inter is my heart and blood, and know the team is bigger than just one superstar player.

Universe
21 May 09, 15:21
Vito, I understand your sentiment completely, but your "no player should be forced to stay on the pitch" comment is like the ideal of free speech.

Yes everyone has the right to free speach, but it doesn't mean you abuse it (for arguments sake), by verbally abusing people.

You could argue, "no one should be forced to keep silent of their opinions", and it's not set in concrete. There is no filter over ones mouth to stop abuse from coming out but wherever possible, people shouldn't do so.

Yea?

If no player should be forced to stay on the pitch, and I was playing, I COULD just fuck off whenever I wanted and go home but I WOULDN'T because my point is, WHEREVER POSSIBLE, a player should stay on the pitch.

In the Ibra situation, if Ibra or any other player for that matter was rolling on the floor holding their broken leg, do you think they wouldn't have been substituted? My comparison to the whole free speech shit is that WHEREVER POSSIBLE, a player should always stay on the pitch, just like wherever possible, people shouldn't abuse the right of speech. This obviously excludes severe injuries, red cards and tactical substitutions and that kind of shit.

Ibrahimovic wasn't injured, and Mourinho wasn't going to sub him for tactical reasons, so there was no reason to do so besides the fact that Ibrahimovic wanted it.

We all know Ibra is our 'biggest' player and we should do what we can to accomodate him and keep him happy, but $12 million per year in playing wages alone makes him the highest paid footballer (wages) in the world.

And a point made was that Mourinho needs to show Ibrahimovic who's boss.. I don't agree or disagree with this, but the coach does make the decisions during the game.

emily_se
21 May 09, 15:21
ha ha hhahahahhahahahaha...Zlatan hired mourinho!! hahahahahahahahahah...u are a joke! go to bed, u av bin smoking too much. unbelievable!

m

I never said Zlatan hired Mourinho. Are you intellectually a midget? I said Zlatan wanted a new coach and made it clear he was leaving Inter unless they made changes and found a coach that could win them the CL title. Moratti accomodated him and sacked Mancini.

Now Zlatan tells Moratti Mourinho is no good and the team sucks, basically, and he wants out.

No wonder Mourinho is showing off on the pitch. That's what small men do when they feel helpless. If Zlatan leaves Inter what is Mourinho going to do there? Win CL with Balotelli? Not bloodly likely.

Nerazzurro
21 May 09, 15:26
I never said Zlatan hired Mourinho. Are you intellectually a midget? I said Zlatan wanted a new coach and made it clear he was leaving Inter unless they made changes and found a coach that could win them the CL title. Moratti accomodated him and sacked Mancini.

Now Zlatan tells Moratti Mourinho is no good and the team sucks, basically, and he wants out.

No wonder Mourinho is showing off on the pitch. That's what small men do when they feel helpless. If Zlatan leaves Inter what is Mourinho going to do there? Win CL with Balotelli? Not bloodly likely.
Way to analyse Mourinho there, Freud. "This whole let's not piss off Zlatan or he will leave" b/s reeks of fanboy(girl)dom and plastic fans.

Forza ragazzi
21 May 09, 15:50

Zlatan and Mourinho get alone just fine.

And Zlatan vomits almost every match, for your information.

Nerazzurro
21 May 09, 15:53
Zlatan is a Bulemic!? :p So that's how he stays in shape!

vitomins
21 May 09, 16:13
Haha kids on my high school team used to do this all the time...disgusting!

Adam
21 May 09, 16:57
wow, emily congrats, we have actually managed to find a more retarded zlatan fanboy than Adam.

I didnt think it was possible.

I'm getting to old for forum flamewars. If that's what you think of me then that's fine. However, I find it amusing you answer a well formulated intelligent argument by calling someone a "retard". I guess that's your level of intelligence. We should bring back Azzkikr so you have someone equal to debate with.

this is not Mancini and Ibra knows that. If he dares show any attitude, he will find himself sulking on the bench!

In which case Mourinho would find himself losing, and later without a job.:D

Like I said for Ibra's sake, he better the careful how he handles his relationship with mourinho. He could really get himself in a bit of a dudu

I fail to see how. If Mourinho benches him for a longer period of time, Ibra will want out, his marketvalue will drop because it's an out of favour player and he will get his move. Mourinho needs Ibra. He realizes the only reason he won this scudetto is because of him. If it wasn't for Ibra Mourinho would be a complete and utter failure in Italy, in every way.

Ilkinio
21 May 09, 17:01
XL, u r generally right in what u posted in this thread, but by continuing this irrelevant conversation, which is irrelevant because we lack facts and quotes, you are just flamebaiting for trolls, IMHO.

Adam
21 May 09, 17:11
XL, u r generally right in what u posted in this thread, but by continuing this irrelevant conversation, which is irrelevant because we lack facts and quotes, you are just flamebaiting for trolls, IMHO.

You're probably right mate, but I'm having too much fun to stop now. This thread hasn't been this lively in ages.

shahz_nerazzurri
21 May 09, 17:27
I'm getting to old for forum flamewars. If that's what you think of me then that's fine. However, I find it amusing you answer a well formulated intelligent argument by calling someone a "retard". I guess that's your level of intelligence. We should bring back Azzkikr so you have someone equal to debate with.

Seriously your a funny guy.

My first post wasnt addressed to you, but yet you chose to reply, cause I was insulting your man crush.
Do you really think I would debate seriously with you, over Zlatan? I consider you nothing more than a dumb Zlatan fanboy, and honestly when ever I reply to your post, its mainly to humour myself rather than anything else.

Now serioulsy go jizz off to Zlatan, and let those people, whose idea of knowing football is not limited to getting a tingly feeling in thier balls everytime they see Zlatan, talk.

lonewolf19
21 May 09, 17:30
Guys just leave the Zlatan-Mourinho topic alone. People have different views and it is simply impossible for one party to convince the other.

Everything seems okay between them now and lets us leave it at that.

Adam
21 May 09, 17:56

My first post wasnt addressed to you, but yet you chose to reply, cause I was insulting your man crush.
Do you really think I would debate seriously with you, over Zlatan? I consider you nothing more than a dumb Zlatan fanboy, and honestly when ever I reply to your post, its mainly to humour myself rather than anything else.

Now serioulsy go jizz off to Zlatan, and let those people, whose idea of knowing football is not limited to getting a tingly feeling in thier balls everytime they see Zlatan, talk.

No genius, you were insulting me, therefore I replied. Seriously, do you like being made a fool of? I can toy with you whenever I feel like it, as I have in the past. The sad part is you're too slow to realize it. You have the intellectual capacity of a houseplant and you shouldn't be talking about anything. All good though, as now we know where we stand.

Rimpel
21 May 09, 18:53

So what if he likes zlatan, he has done enough for this club to warrant that.

Anyway, I thought this pic from inter.it was pretty cool :)

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/116653-500.jpg

vitomins
21 May 09, 19:02
Must be racist...picked out the only black kid! :P

tritolone
21 May 09, 20:01

I'm not Swedish, but I've given up talking about this matter a few days ago. I basically agree with you and emily and the rest. Keep it up.

Nerazzurro
21 May 09, 21:01
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/06/Crocker1.JPG

LEAVE JOSE AND ZLATAN ALONE!!!

Adam
21 May 09, 21:10
:lol: Never get's old.

classexa
22 May 09, 00:07
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/06/Crocker1.JPG

LEAVE JOSE AND ZLATAN ALONE!!!

THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN SCHNERE?! :lol:

classexa
22 May 09, 00:16
Must be racist...picked out the only black kid! :P

:lol:

hallak
22 May 09, 00:48
lol the captain and the star are fighting here.
JZ and zlatan

why dont we ban them both and give me their status?cmon im smart enough to realize ibra is our best player ever and he isnt bigger than inter

classexa
22 May 09, 01:02
lol the captain and the star are fighting here.
JZ and zlatan

why dont we ban them both and give me their status?cmon im smart enough to realize ibra is our best player ever and he isnt bigger than inter

Nah we gotta keep ma fellow Swede :lol:

minterke
22 May 09, 03:49
I really do love Zlatan but reading some of you Swedish guys posts make me want to hate him.

That Zlatan is too good for Inter attitude is disgusting, and I agree with Shahz about the fact that he isn't really rated as highly abroad as he is in Serie A (which of course I find pathetic, he's the best striker in the world).

Handoyo
22 May 09, 05:29
I really do love Zlatan but reading some of you Swedish guys posts make me want to hate him.
Indeed. Reminds me of my feelings towards Veron. I don't really dislike the player but Mancini's treatment as if Veron is God just disgusted the hell out of me.

Ilkinio
22 May 09, 05:46
Last few pages of this topic clearly shows general frustration of Interistas. Frustration about transfers, Mourinho, Ibra, Maicon, Motta, Milito, whoever, everything. We should start feeling more mature. We have complexes about probably everything. Come on, whole Italy and Serie A fans just jealous about us. It's good to be Inter fan! Let's start appreciating!!!

snake
22 May 09, 05:53
Indeed. Reminds me of my feelings towards Veron. I don't really dislike the player but Mancini's treatment as if Veron is God just disgusted the hell out of me.

Not god, but a messiah of some sort. Considering our teams lack of creativity, Veron was the only player who even had the slightest touch of talent in that area. If you were Mancini, you would have utilised him in the same way, or suffered because of it.

Nerazzurro
22 May 09, 08:57
It's good to be Inter fan! Let's start appreciating!!!

Read this forum, members. Read this well...

Gasparroni
22 May 09, 11:28
I hope Ibra will leave us soon as possible. I become crazy of all the rumours and he isn't going to help Inter when he will stay for just 1 more year. He really won't stay longer, if he allready does....

Inter should build on a strong squad without Ibra. Now they are too much reliable on him. When Ibra would leave, it would Inter get a lot of money so they can buy another topstriker who can play way longer for Inter. Inter could build on a new squad with a new topstriker. I hope it will be someone like Agero. I just think this is the best solution for Inter.

Jimmy Page
22 May 09, 11:35
I hope Ibra will leave us soon as possible. I become crazy of all the rumours and he isn't going to help Inter when he will stay for just 1 more year.He really won't stay longer, if he allready does....

Inter should build on a strong squad without Ibra. Now they are too much reliable on him. When Ibra would leave, it would Inter get a lot of money so they can buy another topstriker who can play way longer for Inter. Inter could build on a new squad with a new topstriker. I hope it will be someone like Agero. I just think this is the best solution for Inter.

He should leave because you go crazy of all the transfer romours? Yeah... And I very much doubt that he wont help Inter next year.... But you will get your wish in 1-2 years.

Gasparroni
22 May 09, 11:38
He should leave because you go crazy of all the transfer romours? Yeah... And I very much doubt that he wont help Inter next year.... But you will get your wish in 1-2 years.Ofcourse not because of that. I ment more that Ibra does not want to be certain about his future. He doesn't want to promise he will stay to us, and I really don't like that at all.

Ibra isn't a club player and he will leave for sure now or next year. It won't be helpfull to Inter on long term at all. We are now building on a squad for the future, Ibra is too important so it is better to also build on a squad without him. There will come a topstriker back for him anyway, but it's more important to make other positions better.

So to look further than only next season, it would be for sure the best thing to sell Ibra.

shahz_nerazzurri
22 May 09, 11:49
I honestly dont see him staying with us for more than a year.
He will probably throw another hissy fit, when we get knocked out of CL next year, mainly due to him missing 10 open chances infront of goal and getting eaten alive by the english defenders, blame everyone else but himself, and then demand a transfer.

Like I said, if Madrid or ManCity are wiling to pay us around 80mill, we should accept the deal. Use that money to buy the likes of Benzema and Ribery. And we may actually do something in CL next year, with out harming our chances in the league.

Rimpel
22 May 09, 11:53
I honestly dont see him staying with us for more than a year.
He will probably throw another hissy fit, when we get knocked out of CL next year, mainly due to him missing 10 open chances infront of goal and getting eaten alive by the english defenders, blame everyone else but himself, and then demand a transfer.

Like I said, if Madrid or ManCity are wiling to pay us around 80mill, we should accept the deal. Use that money to buy the likes of Benzema and Ribery. And we may actually do something in CL next year, with out harming our chances in the league.
:howler: You're a fool, and 80 mill? Suuuuuuuuuure :dielaugh:

shahz_nerazzurri
22 May 09, 11:57
And another dumb fan boy on the ignore list.

Jimmy Page
22 May 09, 12:00
I really like the way Shaz handles persons who doesnt agree with him, he just click the ignore button. Very soon he will have to respond to hes own posts, maybe thats the best thing for everybody, Shaz will be happy and the rest of us will be happy.

Adam
22 May 09, 12:15
Ofcourse not because of that. I ment more that Ibra does not want to be certain about his future. He doesn't want to promise he will stay to us, and I really don't like that at all.

Ibra isn't a club player and he will leave for sure now or next year. It won't be helpfull to Inter on long term at all. We are now building on a squad for the future, Ibra is too important so it is better to also build on a squad without him. There will come a topstriker back for him anyway, but it's more important to make other positions better.

So to look further than only next season, it would be for sure the best thing to sell Ibra.

I agree. It's better to sell him now than next year when he's a year older and his marketvalue isn't as high. Speaking as an Inter fan I think selling Ibra and rebuilding the sqaud for it to be competitive in a few years wouldn't be a bad idea.

However I don't think it's a good idea to sell him if we expect to win titles in the next few years, as I don't see us buying the right replacements. You never know though, maybe if he leaves other players will step up and take more responsibilty.

Speaking as an Ibra fan I'd be nice to see him play in Spain, as I've always been curious just how good he can be in a technical league.