PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

Rimpel
22 May 09, 13:28
I really like the way Shaz handles persons who doesnt agree with him, he just click the ignore button. Very soon he will have to respond to hes own posts, maybe thats the best thing for everybody, Shaz will be happy and the rest of us will be happy.

lol yeah, sounds like a great idea to me:boogy:

Rimpel
22 May 09, 13:33
And another dumb fan boy on the ignore list.

how did that make me an ibra fanboy? You're hopeless:wallbang:

Adam
25 May 09, 03:28
Great interview with Ibra in English with french subs.:star:

9-hVwzG8aS8

lonewolf19
25 May 09, 09:14
Zlatan's declaration

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Copies Mourinho: I'm Staying At Inter 99.9%

Inter forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been heavily linked to a move away from his current club, but everything is still uncertain and a lot could be revealed in the coming weeks.

However, when asked about his chances of staying with the Nerazzurri, Ibrahimovic opted for an ironic answer which could still hide a lot of truth.

"I'm staying at 99.9%," answered the former Juventus player to 24oredisport.com.

Ibrahimovic then went on to talk about the 2-1 defeat to Cagliari, where he scored Inter's goal to reach the summit of the top-scorer list and fight for it in the last matchday with Bologna's Marco Di Vaio and Genoa's Diego Milito.

"I'm happy to have scored a goal, but I'm even more for having understood that the entire team is playing for me," he continued.

"I thank everyone and this makes me happy."

We will soon find out if this affection towards him is making him happy enough to remain at Inter for more years to come.

Rimpel
25 May 09, 14:44
awsome interview brah, but he really looks stupid with facial hair xD

Sucre
25 May 09, 17:15
Good interview. I like his smile, but his hair are horrible, when he hasn't headband. :D I hope he stays.

tritolone
26 May 09, 22:05
Ibra: Hmmmmmm....how do you say this......he cums on me:D

classexa
26 May 09, 22:09
Ibra: Hmmmmmm....how do you say this......he cums on me:D

:lol:

Gasparroni
29 May 09, 10:19
Now that Barca won the CL, they are after Ibra. They want to offer 60 million euro or Eto'o and 20 Million.

It could ruine the chance of Ibra staying at Inter.

Besnik
29 May 09, 10:22
I think Ibra will be with us for ever, I've heard somewhere in one press, so he says he will be at Inter for ever, maybe it's not true, but I don't think so he will leave us.

We need him, and he have adopted very good in our team, I don't think so he will make any boom at another team :)

Jimmy Page
29 May 09, 10:24
Yea well Barca aint that stupid. Either way is a good sitaution for Inter, either we keep Ibra which is nice, or we get Eto + 20 milon euros which is nice.

shahz_nerazzurri
29 May 09, 11:24
Too many stupid rumours going around, I wont believe them.

For me though. Eto + 45mill, and I am game.

Besnik
29 May 09, 19:02
Barcelona To Offer Inter €60m For Zlatan Ibrahimovic :(

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/05/29/1292774/barcelona-to-offer-inter-60m-for-zlatan-ibrahimovic-report

Hope, he will stay with us, but .. :(:(

classexa
29 May 09, 19:22
Too many stupid rumours going around, I wont believe them.

This

minterke
29 May 09, 19:25
I'd do it for Xavi/Iniesta plus cash.

NimAraya
29 May 09, 19:33
60 m + Eto'o is fine for me

Besnik
29 May 09, 19:56
Well,

It's not bad 60m + Eto'o, but now we will have and Milito, Balotelli is there, with that 60m we can buy a lot of good players, but not like Ibra.

He are one of best players of world now, and I think for next year he will be favourite player to get Gold Ball.

Suneet
29 May 09, 21:46
I'd give Ibra and 10 for Iniesta..... if Ibra starts crying.

Besnik
29 May 09, 22:00
I'd give Ibra and 10 for Iniesta..... if Ibra starts crying.

To say right, I don't give Ibra for nothing, He is simply the best!
I will cry if he leave us:cry:, he is one of my important reasons so i love Inter:heart:

Richard Philly
30 May 09, 01:01
Eto'o is a better player than ibra. everything better! check the stats and dont come at me with emotional crap!

La Brujita
30 May 09, 01:10
Eto'o is a better player than ibra. everything better! check the stats and dont come at me with emotional crap!

Man, you call Shahz racist and such, while you're the racist one here.

To you: African player > any other player

There's no way Eto'o can make influence in our current team as much as Ibra has.

Richard Philly
30 May 09, 01:13
Eto'o is a better player than Ibra..take that to the bank. forget the fact that eto'o has won 2 champions league - while scoring 2 goals in 2 finals...while Ibra is a total failure in the tournament. In terms of big game ability and mental strenght. eto'o is better than ibra. In terms of goal scoring, eto'o is better..everything eto'o is better! simple as that. i mean, what is ibra better than eto'o? karate? and using his physical body to push players?

by the way, Ibra is better than Martins and Obinna! no question!

Nyall
30 May 09, 02:19
Dude, congratulations! How do you do it? How have you managed to stay out of the mental institution for so damn long?

Eto'o is a better goal scorer than Ibra give him that. But Even I would score a load of goals if I had the likes of Messi, Xavi, Iniesta setting up dozens of chances form me every game. Ibra on the other hand has to make the most of like 3 or 4 half chances a game. Eto'o's worst game of the season came against Chelsea when their creativity line was broken. He was unable to do shit.
We don't even have a creativity line and Ibra has managed to score 23 goals in a league where the defense are twice that of La Liga's.

hallak
30 May 09, 02:27
id rather take the 80 milion rather than eto + 60.
hell if i played in etos position with messi,iniesta,xavi,henry and dani assisting the hell out of the ball to me id score more goals than eto

and to compare him to ibra who has NO 1 supporting him here is outrageous, and guys please leave the stats out of here,barca is better than us no denying that but eto is never gonna get a fraction of what ibra is

Alex de Large
30 May 09, 02:47
Eto'o is better at finishing and speed, Ibrahimovic is better in everything else.

Nyall
30 May 09, 03:24
Eto'o is better at finishing and speed, Ibrahimovic is better in everything else.

That sums it up perfectly.

tritolone
30 May 09, 03:52
As I said before, I really don't think we can replace Ibra unless we completely overhaul our team. We would fight very hard for 4th spot this season if he weren't here. If he leaves we MUST buy at least 3 very good (and expensive) midfielders to compete for serie a title. I wouldn't take noone, not even Messi or Cristina in a straight swap with Ibra. He does for us what 3 or 4 players do for other teams.

Imperial
30 May 09, 15:13
Do you think this team would be fun to watch?

Ibrahimovic------Eto'o------Messi

----------Xavi--------Iniesta--------
----------------Toure------------------

Besnik
30 May 09, 16:54
Do you think this team would be fun to watch?

Ibrahimovic------Eto'o------Messi

----------Xavi--------Iniesta--------
----------------Toure------------------

-- Ibrahimovic -- Eto'o -- Messi
Stankovic - Xavi - Iniesta - Nasri

Richard Philly
30 May 09, 17:21
ok, lets be logical:

Speed: Eto'o
Scoring: Eto'o
Skill: Eto'o
Heading: Eto'o
power: Ibra
movement: Eto'o
versatility: Eto'o
vision: Eto'o

please, if you disagree with me, state ur own list and lets see.

Stefan
30 May 09, 17:47
Skill: Ibra
versatility: Ibra
vision: Ibra

Besnik
30 May 09, 17:52
Skill, Power, Versatility, Vision is more important for me :P

Well, Ibra is and better assister then Eto'o, every stiker can be happy to play with Ibra.;)

Ilkinio
30 May 09, 17:58
Go Kill Urself: Richard Philly.

Adam
30 May 09, 18:19
ok, lets be logical:

Skill: Eto'o
versatility: Eto'o
vision: Eto'o

please, if you disagree with me, state ur own list and lets see.

Yeah, that's logical.:rolleyes:

Eto'o: Finishing, heading, speed

Ibra: Vision, skill, passing, creativity, strength, power, agility, shooting, athletiscm, dribbling, consistency, high level of play and decisiveness.

Ibra is better than Eto'o at almost everything. Eto'o scores more goals than Ibra, but he can never and will never be able to dominate a match like Ibra, therefore Ibra is the better player.

Besnik
30 May 09, 18:23

Ibra: Vision, skill, passing, creativity, strength, power, agility, shooting, athletiscm, dribbling, consistency, high level of play and decisiveness.

Ibra is better than Eto'o at almost everything. Eto'o scores more goals than Ibra, but he can never and will never be able to dominate a match like Ibra, therefore Ibra is the better player.

I agree.

Eto'o never can have skills like Ibra, at first Ibra is and assiter so it's very easy for any partner at strike with Ibra.

The best goal ever in Football, is scored from Ibra (when he was playing for Ajax)
Simply he is best striker in world. For now I don't think so have any better striker than Ibra.

Richard Philly
30 May 09, 19:25
Skill: Ibra
versatility: Ibra
vision: Ibra

so for you its 4 and 4 huh?

Vision: you have gotta be kidding right?

Skill: Ibra? LOL..okay, on that one I would ignore it cus thats quite subjective.

Versatility? please dont embarrass urself here. eto'o can play as:
(1) center forward
(2) pure Left winger
(3) pure right Winger
(4) Support Striker
(5) Attacking midfieler (as he has done many times for cameroon)

please mention what ibra can play..becus unless ibra can play all these and can still play as a defender, then u have just been lying!

Richard Philly
30 May 09, 19:28

consistency? dominate a match? you mean dominate matches against siena? atalanta? abinoleffe? reggina? when he faces real opposition like Liverpool, Manchester, Chelsea, Real madrid, barcelona...he collapses into uselessness.. he has been the biggest and most embarrassing failure in the European cup history. look at eto'o he scores and destroys cheslea, man u, real madrid, liverpool...the big teams. he has no time to dabble with small boys like reggina, siena, or atalanta..he leaves those kids for Ibra.

I like Ibra..and I think he is a top player, but you cannot argue that ibra is a bottler! a failure in top games and has nothing on eto'o. even mourinho in his deep heart knows its stupid to ever think ibra will be ballon 'dor!

Suneet
30 May 09, 20:09
Richard, though I love Eto'o, he is a great poacher, but he is nowhere near Ibra when it comes to creating. Eto'o would never be able to carry Inter like Ibra... but anyways now you will call me racist. So you win.

Stefan
30 May 09, 20:26
so for you its 4 and 4 huh?

Vision: you have gotta be kidding right?

Skill: Ibra? LOL..okay, on that one I would ignore it cus thats quite subjective.

Versatility? please dont embarrass urself here. eto'o can play as:
(1) center forward
(2) pure Left winger
(3) pure right Winger
(4) Support Striker
(5) Attacking midfieler (as he has done many times for cameroon)

please mention what ibra can play..becus unless ibra can play all these and can still play as a defender, then u have just been lying!

Versatility may mean position to you but it doesn't necessarily mean that. Can eto be the to goal scorer,holdup man, creative force and link between the midfield and attack all at the same time for his team. I doubt it while Ibra has fulfilled all these roles in the last 3 seasons for inter.

Also just because some coach decides to play someone out of position doesn't mean he can play the position. Eto is not and has never been a amc.

Alex de Large
30 May 09, 20:27
It's not that Ibrahimovic has a great vision, which is true, problem is Eto'o doesn't have any. Ibrahimovic has much more skill, Eto'o can only dribble thanks to his speed.

Richard Philly
30 May 09, 21:06
Versatility may mean position to you but it doesn't necessarily mean that. Can eto be the to goal scorer,holdup man, creative force and link between the midfield and attack all at the same time for his team. I doubt it while Ibra has fulfilled all these roles in the last 3 seasons for inter.

Also just because some coach decides to play someone out of position doesn't mean he can play the position. Eto is not and has never been a amc.

really? when did you start watching eto'o?

by the way, versatility MEANS the different position and roles a player can play.

list Ibra's different position! dont be ashamed!

Eto'o has been one of the deadliest strikers in world football. Tommy Smyth, ESPN CL final commentator, describe Eto'o as the best finisher in world football. What do they call ibra? the best bottler in world fooball?

Richard Philly
30 May 09, 21:09
It's not that Ibrahimovic has a great vision, which is true, problem is Eto'o doesn't have any. Ibrahimovic has much more skill, Eto'o can only dribble thanks to his speed.

and Ibra can only "dribble" because of his physical power..he pushes players out of the way!:lol:

Richard Philly
30 May 09, 21:32
I dont want to humiliate Ibra, but who the hell talks about assists? creativity and support? I should slap ur mouth with a piece of chicken!

look at Eto'o's stats - he has about 30 assists this season

look at Ibra's stats - he has only 11 assists

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

the more you guys talk, the more you humiliate Ibra!

Besnik
30 May 09, 21:40
I dont want to humiliate Ibra, but who the hell talks about assists? creativity and support? I should slap ur mouth with a piece of chicken!

look at Eto'o's stats - he has about 30 assists this season

look at Ibra's stats - he has only 11 assists

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

the more you guys talk, the more you humiliate Ibra!

Where are those facts?
And remember this: Ibra is better then Eto'o, and will be better 4 ever.:star:

Suneet
30 May 09, 21:41
Eto'o is god. If you can give us a source, we would worship you as well.

Stefan
30 May 09, 21:53

really? when did you start watching eto'o?

by the way, versatility MEANS the different position and roles a player can play.

list Ibra's different position! dont be ashamed!

Eto'o has been one of the deadliest strikers in world football. Tommy Smyth, ESPN CL final commentator, describe Eto'o as the best finisher in world football. What do they call ibra? the best bottler in world fooball?

Versatility can mean role or position. I can consider role to be more important than position.

I wouldn't go around quoting Tommy Smythe as some kind of super expert.

Richard Philly
30 May 09, 21:57
Eto'o is god. If you can give us a source, we would worship you as well.

Eto'o is NOT god and please dont worship me.

BUT just go to the Barca officialwebsite and look at the statistics. its all there.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/futbol/temporada_08-09/estadistiques/jugadors/Etoo/fitxa.html

Richard Philly
30 May 09, 21:58
Versatility can mean role or position. I can consider role to be more important than position.

I wouldn't go around quoting Tommy Smythe as some kind of super expert.

Tommy Smythe may be an imp, but he does not lose bets! :lol:

Adam
30 May 09, 22:04

consistency? dominate a match? you mean dominate matches against siena? atalanta? abinoleffe? reggina? when he faces real opposition like Liverpool, Manchester, Chelsea, Real madrid, barcelona...he collapses into uselessness.. he has been the biggest and most embarrassing failure in the European cup history. look at eto'o he scores and destroys cheslea, man u, real madrid, liverpool...the big teams. he has no time to dabble with small boys like reggina, siena, or atalanta..he leaves those kids for Ibra.

I like Ibra..and I think he is a top player, but you cannot argue that ibra is a bottler! a failure in top games and has nothing on eto'o. even mourinho in his deep heart knows its stupid to ever think ibra will be ballon 'dor!

Nah, Ibra made Vidic and Ferdinand his bitches against Manchester. They couldn't touch him, just unlucky not to score. And FYI he has scored more goals and assist against the top 10 sides in seria A, than he has against the ten lowest sides, so there goes your theory.

Ibra is carrying Inter, in a way Eto'o could never manage in his life. He's playing for Barca, get's a million chances a match, and score some nice tap in goals. Ibra is a superstar, Eto'o is just another poacher. Can not compare the two and I think the fact that a swap deal for two players about the same age would give us more money speaks loads about who's rated as the better player, by both clubs.

Like I said, Ibra is a football genius, Eto'o is just a high class poacher. Retarded discussion.

Stefan
30 May 09, 22:04
Tommy Smythe may be an imp, but he does not lose bets! :lol:

Good for him. Your super star obina is still not getting any games at all so while I may have technically lost the bet I still won since my opinion of obina not being inter material is being proven right every week.;)

Adam
30 May 09, 22:06
Oh and btw, Richard, those stats are defined different, it's not an actual assist but merely passes that put a teammate in a good position to score. If you go to www.sports.it you will find Ibra has about 70 of those. :P I can't believe I'm actually discussing who has the better vision, Ibra or Eto'o? :lol:

Keveen
30 May 09, 22:16
both

hallak
30 May 09, 22:53
you guys are pathetic, comparing ibra to eto , if richards says eto is the best player in the world then fine its his problem
the guy even said eto can play AM,sorry about that but thats ridiculous,the only way eto can play AM is in PES or FM

and i dont think eto can do what ibra is doing here in a milion years,if hes is better like you said richard,why did they want to sack him last season?

i think eto cant play the same if you take him out of braca,they are making him the good player you seem to worship,but in reality hes nothing but an average player

addo
31 May 09, 00:14
nah, ibra made vidic and ferdinand his bitches against manchester. They couldn't touch him, just unlucky not to score. And fyi he has scored more goals and assist against the top 10 sides in seria a, than he has against the ten lowest sides, so there goes your theory.

Ibra is carrying inter, in a way eto'o could never manage in his life. He's playing for barca, get's a million chances a match, and score some nice tap in goals. Ibra is a superstar, eto'o is just another poacher. Can not compare the two and i think the fact that a swap deal for two players about the same age would give us more money speaks loads about who's rated as the better player, by both clubs.

Like i said, ibra is a football genius, eto'o is just a high class poacher. Retarded discussion.

+1

shahz_nerazzurri
31 May 09, 01:40
Whats actually even more dumber than comparing Eto with Ibra, is the fact that you guys are giving attention to some little dumb 15 year old fuck, who is on his period.

Can you guys pls stop quoting his post atleast? I think ignore list should still block a person's post even if its being quoted.

Richard Philly
31 May 09, 02:32
Shahz... please ake a look at this link. thanks!

http://www.forzainterforums.com/forums/announcement.php?f=12

Nyall
31 May 09, 02:38
Shahz... please ake a look at this link. thanks!

http://www.forzainterforums.com/forums/announcement.php?f=12

What Shahz said wasn't racist but simply factual, IMO.

La Brujita
31 May 09, 05:14
Nyall, you're racist, too.

It seems like anyone that disagrees with Richard is racist. :D

rockball
31 May 09, 06:34
Stop giving Richard all this attention. It should be insulting for you to argue with someone who believes Eto'o is an overall better or more versatile player than Zlatan. FFS ignore the lad.

NimAraya
31 May 09, 07:26
Eto'o better than Zlatan!! LMAO:dielaugh: :P

VLE
31 May 09, 16:02
grats on scoring most goals on 0809.
Great season.

Jimmy Page
31 May 09, 16:04
29 goals this year no to shabby...

Michael
31 May 09, 16:06
Congrats to Ibracadabra. By far the best player in Italy and top 3 strikers in the world.

NimAraya
31 May 09, 16:17
Congrats to him. he really deserved it! Ibracadabra!!

Besnik
31 May 09, 16:18
Congratz Ibracadabra :D
Top scorer of Serie A.
Best striker of Serie A.
No comment, he is the best :star::heart:

Alex de Large
Great season for Zlatan.

Imo he is better than Torres or Eto'o. Both are the top3 and then Villa, Aguero, Forlan, Drogba. Balotelli will have to wait 2 years.

lonewolf19
King of Italy!
Zlatan!

Stefan
31 May 09, 16:25
Well done Zlatan. You better stay.

Ilkinio
31 May 09, 16:28
Let's hope his injury is nothing serious.

J zanetti
31 May 09, 16:37
What a last goal to clinch it. Grande Ibra - great achievement specially when you consider only 2 of them came from the penalty spot. ;)

Besnik
31 May 09, 16:40
What a last goal to clinch it. Grande Ibra - great achievement specially when you consider only 2 of them came from the penalty spot. ;)

Yeah,

Awesome goal, with backward, same goal with backward he scored and against Bologna(but this against Bologna I think will be goal of season),

I think Ibra is best striker in world, I don't know any striker who is better than Ibra.:proud:

kova9
31 May 09, 16:48
Ibra is the King! It will be the biggest unjustice in the world if he never wins ballon d'or.. He is the best player in the world!

C.Ronaldo who?? biatch..

jamsieboy86
31 May 09, 16:55
What an end to a fantastic season, best of his career I reckon, he's been prolific throughout. For him to win the ballon d'or he'll have to prove his worth in the CL knocout stage.

Universe
31 May 09, 17:27
I was certain Ibra's amazing goal would be disallowed because he fell into the 2nd defender pretty hard after passing Talamonti and seeing how the refereeing was this match I was happy to see it allowed.

Grande Crespo, set up a great goal for his last actions with us, thanks very much for the goals Arma.

lonewolf19
31 May 09, 18:01
Here we go again....
I still believe he will stay though

Ibrahimovic Anything But Sure Of Staying At Inter

Today Inter star Zlatan Ibrahimovic helped his side to a 4-3 victory over Atalanta on the final matchday with a brace, which also allowed him to finish as Capocannoniere (top scorer) in Serie A, one goal ahead of future Inter player Diego Milito, now at Genoa, and Bologna's Marco Di Vaio.

Following the match, Ibrahimovic gave an interview to Sky Sport, in which he did not confirm he will play alongside Milito next season...

"It was nice to end like this. It couldn't have gone better," he said. "Will I play with Milito? We'll see. I don't know. If something will happen, it has to happen after this game. We'll see what happens, I don't know anything yet."

Asked what he wants with his future, 'Ibra' said: "I don't know, I've done everything I could in Italy. When I came to Italy, many criticised me, they said I was a fantastic player but that I didn't score enough. Now I've silenced them by winning the top-scorer's title. I couldn't have done better than this.

"I've won five titles, not the Coppa Italia but that's OK. I don't know what else to do in Italy. I can go on and make a collection.

"Is this a goodbye? Let's see. I've won this Scudetto, I've won the Supercoppa, I won three trophies out of five. I'm missing the Champions League and the Coppa Italia. Tonight it's time to party, although I have respect for the people who died in the president's factory, we have to have fun now. Then I will have two games with the national team and we'll see."

Suneet
31 May 09, 18:02
Leaving... I hope we get loadzz of cash to replace him.

Stefan
31 May 09, 18:04
That doesn't sound good at all. In fact it sounds as if he is going. Now the cassano rumors really make sense.:( Magic Mou will need to be very convincing to get him to stay.

lonewolf19
31 May 09, 18:06
Stefan, I dont think Cassano can replace Ibra... We need another mega signing if Ibra does leave. Cassano alone is not going to be enough at all

Pulsar36
31 May 09, 18:06
I think he already made up his mind. If he were 50/50 he wouldn't be so honest at a "happy" time like this.

Stefan
31 May 09, 18:08
Stefan, I dont think Cassano can replace Ibra... We need another mega signing if Ibra does leave. Cassano alone is not going to be enough at all

You can't replace ibra with one player. So you need two. Probably a striker and a great creative midfielder.

Adam
31 May 09, 18:08
It's sad he's leaving but it can work out well. It's kind of poetic because he leaves Serie A in the same way he joined it: with a backheel.

lonewolf19
31 May 09, 18:11
You can't replace ibra with one player. So you need two. Probably a striker and a great creative midfielder.

Yea. I am thinking Eto'o plus another great midfielder if Ibra does leave.

Suneet
31 May 09, 18:19
Eto'o and Iniesta(we can all dream). That is how good Zlatan has been. Or maybe Aguero?! Benzema? Gourcuff?

spiderninja
31 May 09, 18:25
i think ibra wants to leave, but he will respect moratti's decision.... so it all depend on moratti

inter should try to get aguero now, if he is available then ibra can leave

rockball
31 May 09, 18:33
We always say champions should quit on a high note. This is certainly it for Zlatan. A fantastic goal and top scorer. This cannot be topped. :proud:

Hope we get Cassano to replace him.

shahz_nerazzurri
31 May 09, 18:37
It depends, Madrid are definetely gonna sign one big player this summer. If they are unable to get C.Ronaldo or Kaka, they'll come after Ibra.
Other than that, I dont really see Ibra heading anywhere else.

Alex de Large
31 May 09, 19:15
should buy 3 word class players if he leaves.

CafeCordoba
31 May 09, 19:21
Rumor tells Raiola tries to blackmail Inter by asking a pay rise for Zlatan. HAHA! :yuck:

Really, if Inter can get some kind of a reasonable deal, ditch Zlatan and get Cassano (+other striker perhaps). This salary thing is getting out of the hands if Raiola continues this ridiculous bullshit.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/index.php%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D5044&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/index.php%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D5044&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

spiderninja
31 May 09, 19:23
it's the right time for him to move because 2 years again he will be 30

many people doesn't like drogba or milito just because they already reach age 30

Jimmy Page
31 May 09, 19:33
Yesterday Raiolo said he will stay to 99.9 procent, so I think everyone should calm down and we will see what actually happens

J zanetti
31 May 09, 19:36
As I said a few weeks ago – even if Ibra is sold this summer then it is the best time to sell him as he is at the peak of his career. So all in all if the money is wisely spent we should be ok. However hopefully he will remain for at least another year helping Mou in his project…

Executioner93
31 May 09, 20:07
if we sell Ibra expect Cassano and one of Aguero,Benzema,Tevez, or Eto'o as replacements preferably Aguero and Benzema. Then a big name in midfield like a huge name one more with Deco and Motta someone like a Fabregas, De Rossi, type character.

Besnik
31 May 09, 20:10
We don't sell Ibra ;)
Will be the most bad move from Inter ever, IBra now is more important player in INter and we don't need to sell and for 100 m him ;)

CafeCordoba
31 May 09, 20:30
Zlatan confesses he doesn't have much motivation anymore to play in Italy. It's maybe better for Inter to sell him, I don't know.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/index.php%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D5040&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/index.php%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D5040&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

Ziyad
31 May 09, 20:36
He can go i for one dont care anymore..He is turning into a selfish asshole and Inter is just adding fuel to that fire.They will probably take care of his ego with another payrise while other hardworkers stay put...

Besnik
31 May 09, 20:37
Zlatan confesses he doesn't have much motivation anymore to play in Italy. It's maybe better for Inter to sell him, I don't know.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/index.php%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D5040&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/index.php%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D5040&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

ueaaehh!!!
hope isn't true, cuz without him I don't know what we can do :undecide:
well, we can buy good striker but not like IBra, he solved a lot of our problems with strike, a lot of games when we had problems Ibra solved all :proud:

Jimmy Page
31 May 09, 20:39
Yea maybe its the best thing, which is sad, but on the bright side, its a win win - situation for both partners. If Ibra stays, its good for Inter and will be good for him to as we will really go for CL, I think and hope. If Inter sell Zlatan well, we will get alot of money for him and he will end up in Barcelona, which is good for him. Anywho I think he will stay, Real will go for Kaka and C.Ronaldo and will get one of those to and Barca would extremly stupid to change anything in there team

Jimmy Page
31 May 09, 20:41
He can go i for one dont care anymore..He is turning into a selfish asshole and Inter is just adding fuel to that fire.They will probably take care of his ego with another payrise while other hardworkers stay put...

Well its true he has a massive ego but dont you think your being a little harsh? I mean Inter has done alot for Ibra but you could also say he has done alot for Inter. Deep down you must have known he would eventually leave?

Ziyad
31 May 09, 20:50
Well its true he has a massive ego but dont you think your being a little harsh? I mean Inter has done alot for Ibra but you could also say he has done the same thing. Deep down you must have known he would eventually leave?

I know any player can leave and have the right to,but when a team gives you soo much you should be respectful of it and its fans.I mean even when the guy scores he does it for himself it seems.You would think with the salary he gets and the backing that he gets here he would be a bit happier and not talk the way he does about the club..Playing the team and the fans and above all the owner like a yoyo to get the most out of them.

Jimmy Page
31 May 09, 20:58
Indeed he plays for him self, but I dont think I have ever heard Ibratalk shit about team or our President, now there is a ROMOUR that Raiola is trying to get more money, thats the problem sometimes, people react to things way to quickly and should instead take it more easy. If you look at goals translation of zlatan interwiev and then read the translation of the interwiev on channel 4, I feel there is a diffrence, goals is more controversioel.

People need to relax and count to 1-2-3 and then look closely which is soucre is used and dont panic when he says hes unsure about the future. What will happen will happen, the team will turn out fine, and so will also Ibra

CafeCordoba
31 May 09, 21:09
Indeed he plays for him self, but I dont think I have ever heard Ibratalk shit about team or our President, now there is a ROMOUR that Raiola is trying to get more money, thats the problem sometimes, people react to things way to quickly and should instead take it more easy. If you look at goals translation of zlatan interwiev and then read the translation of the interwiev on channel 4, I feel there is a diffrence, goals is more controversioel.

People need to relax and count to 1-2-3 and then look closely which is soucre is used and dont panic when he says hes unsure about the future. What will happen will happen, the team will turn out fine, and so will also Ibra

Goal.com and channel4 is all the same btw. We should always look the original source if possible, at least the Italian version. In that link I provided, it's said Raiola said "Possible yes, possible no" answering if Zlatan's staying depends on yet another pay rise.

Surely we should take these rumors with ease, but personally I've had enough with Zlatan and Raiola.

Hasan
31 May 09, 22:13
I can't believe that so much people want Ibra out or they don't care if he stays or leave. He slowly becoming Inter and that's a problem.

That's not a problem like in Manchester before couple of years when Beckam become huge like a club, this is a different. Beckam was huge like Manchester from other reasons but Ibra is important because he's irreplaceable like a player.

He's unique in any way: superb assists, fantastic goals, headers, driblings, he's tall, strong and great dribbler. Never ever so tall player had so good coordination. Everyone with that possibilities would have big ego. He's not disgusting like C.Ronaldo or something, he respected Adriano a lot because he could see that Adriano have potential huge like him. Moratti just needs to buy someone who is close to him in terms of quality and we will see respect. How can he respect moaning Balotelli (huge talent but still have much to prove) or standing Cruz, oldy Crepo or slowly Figo? Give him a real partner in attack , good play-maker and we will see unstoppable Inter.

Interista nr.1
31 May 09, 22:16
I know any player can leave and have the right to,but when a team gives you soo much you should be respectful of it and its fans.I mean even when the guy scores he does it for himself it seems.You would think with the salary he gets and the backing that he gets here he would be a bit happier and not talk the way he does about the club..Playing the team and the fans and above all the owner like a yoyo to get the most out of them.
Yea, it's better to say how happy he is and than fool everyone and leave right?
He's being honest, there should be more like him.

Nyall
31 May 09, 23:09
Zlatan is gone. As much as I'd like to see him staying I just don't think he'll stay another year.

Adam
31 May 09, 23:09
Yea, it's better to say how happy he is and than fool everyone and leave right?
He's being honest, there should be more like him.

I agree. I don't think you can blame him for wanting a new challenge. I mean there's only so many times you can motivate yourself to win a consecutive scudetto before it's not a rush anymore. Furthermore, I don't think you can blame Raiola for wanting to increase his clients wages in case a deal doesn't go through either. He wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't try it, given the circumstances.

Alex de Large
31 May 09, 23:14
Florentino Perez just got the charge and he is signing Ibra :( it's already in Real Madrid website :(
Zlatan Ibrahimovic first player to sign for Real Madrid this 2009-2010 season (http://www.yougotrickrolled.com/)

Nyall
31 May 09, 23:16
Florentino Perez just got the charge and he is signing Ibra :( it's already in Real Madrid website :(
Zlatan Ibrahimovic first player to sign for Real Madrid this 2009-2010 season (http://www.yougotrickrolled.com/)

Not funny. I didn't even click the link.

Alex de Large
31 May 09, 23:19
Yes you did.

Nyall
31 May 09, 23:23
I find it disgusting that any "Interista" can defend Ibra. (Unless you're Swedish) Inter have made him the highest paid player. Told him time and time again how much we need him and how the team is going to rebuilt around him and now he either wants to raise his salary or simply walk out on the club. You think the Ronaldo or Adriano thing was an insult to Moratti? This one would be the biggest blow as Moratti never made the Brazilians the highest earners in the world. That alone should make Ibra start showing the club more respect. Top Scorer in Serie A or not. But I guess that's what you get for signing an arrogant choker. Messi has won it all for Barca but he can't wait to do it again. Ibra has won half of what he needs to win at Inter yet he already thinks he the best in the world. So now he's holding the club for ransom and possibly fucking up our entire summer as we could have gone for many other strikers had we known of his intentions.

I can already read Zlatan's first interview: "I was a Barca fan as a child!":yuck:

Nyall
31 May 09, 23:24
Yes you did.

All I had to do was hover my mouse over the link and it showed the true link.

Adam
31 May 09, 23:52
I find it disgusting that any "Interista" can defend Ibra.

Tell that to Curva Nord next time you're in Italy.

Furthermore, Ibra has done a lot for this club, he deserves people's respect. He doesn't deserve to be called an "asshole" and whatever else little insult you people can think of. If he wants a new challenge people should be understanding. Fuck, Adriano the biggest disgrace and waste of time, money and energy this club has had in years got more sympathy from people on this board.

And so what if Moratti gave him the highest salary in the World, he still gets less money from Inter than Ronaldo, Kaka, Messi etc get from their clubs. He deserves every cent of it. We got fucking leeches making millions for doing nothing but sitting on the bench, and people want to complain because we give 12 Mil to Ibra? Hilarious.

Nyall
01 Jun 09, 00:25
You mean the same one that booed him after he made comments similar to the ones he made today?

Furthermore, Ibra has done a lot for this club, he deserves people's respect. He doesn't deserve to be called an "asshole" and whatever else little insult you people can think of. If he wants a new challenge people should be understanding. Fuck, Adriano the biggest disgrace and waste of time, money and energy this club has had in years got more sympathy from people on this board.
Yeah let's understand that because Inter is not an organization but just some thing that comes along on the 29th of February every 4 years. Inter was there before Zlatan and will be there after wards. Moratti didn't pay Ibra so much for style but because he wants to keep him happy. Adriano left when we had a top scorer and were secure, Ibra leaving is definitely going to destabilize the team and you and I both know this which I is why I will never respect his decision.

And so what if Moratti gave him the highest salary in the World, he still gets less money from Inter than Ronaldo, Kaka, Messi etc get from their clubs. He deserves every cent of it. We got fucking leeches making millions for doing nothing but sitting on the bench, and people want to complain because we give 12 Mil to Ibra? Hilarious.
Ronaldo, Kaka, Messi and Ibra. Funny you'd put those names together.....
Ronaldo: League winner, Cup Winner, UCL Winner, World Player of the Year, European Player of the Year
Kaka: UCL Winner , World Player of the Year, European Player of the Year
Messi: League Winner, Cup Winner, UCL Winner, World Player of the Year, European Player of the Year - [Messi is an odds on fav to win it this year]
Ibra: League Winner

He'd definitely on par with those three and his CV definitely shows it. So let's give him more money to make up for his lack of Personal Accolades.

shahz_nerazzurri
01 Jun 09, 00:42
I can already read Zlatan's first interview: "I was a Barca fan as a child!":yuck:

:D, wont be surprised if he actually does say that.

I just dont know why his agent wants to increase his wage further. Jesus, you would think being the highest paid player in the world would be enough for some people, but apparently no. He doesnt even have a hot wife, so he doesnt need to buy her shiny objects and stuff, seriously where the fuck does his money go?

Anyways, I dont care, if he wants to leave, bye bye. We shouldn't agree to give him a single cent more. We aleady set a very bad precedent with giving Mou more money, and now we can see the consequences.
Ibra, thank you for doing a lot for us, you arent motivated, bye bye.

I still firmly believe he will stay with us, mainly due to a lack of oppurtunity than anything else.

Stefan
01 Jun 09, 00:51

Understanding his decision doesn't mean we have to like or accept it. Its perfectly understandable for us to be pissed at him for abandoning the team when mou and moratti and co are trying to build a great team. He is taking the easy road.

I just hope we get the fee we want from his departure, his public statements won't help us getting that. He has served us well but we have also helped him.

The_Eradicator
01 Jun 09, 01:13
I hope he stays this team will crumble without him seriously, but on the other hand perhaps it is better we let him go quickly and reinforce the best we can. I do not want this turning into a yearly drama like Ronaldo "will he-won't he". It's distracting for the entire club.

Adam
01 Jun 09, 01:29
You mean the same one that booed him after he made comments similar to the ones he made today?

No, that's not true. You're someone who likes to put the word "interisti" in quotation marks to imply they are not really fans of the club, but in truth you shouldn't be doing that because you know nothing about what the Italian fans think.

Curva Nord released a statement the day after the Lazio booings, which said that any members of the CN that booed Ibra should consider leaving the group. In other words they told the supporters who booed him to either shut it or fuck off. Furthermore they said he may not be a flagbearer of the club but he's always someone who'd done his best, and as such he deserves respect.

He'd definitely on par with those three and his CV definitely shows it. So let's give him more money to make up for his lack of Personal Accolades.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not but yes, he is on par with those names. In fact only Messi had a better season.

P.s; Why wouldn't he say Barca was one of his favourite clubs as a boy? He's already said that before. His favourite clubs were Arsenal, Barca, Real and Inter.

lonewolf19
01 Jun 09, 01:31
I doubt we can actually get anything past 35 mil for Ibra if he does leave. Despite Moratti saying how much Ibra worth, how much would other clubs be willing to pay for when a players want out that bad...

Nyall
01 Jun 09, 01:36
No, that's not true. You're someone who likes to put the word "interisti" in quotation marks to imply they are not really fans of the club, but in truth you shouldn't be doing that because you know nothing about what the Italian fans think.

Curva Nord released a statement the day after the Lazio booings, which said that any members of the CN that booed Ibra should consider leaving the group. In other words they told the supporters who booed him to either shut it or fuck off. Furthermore they said he may not be a flagbearer of the club but he's always someone who'd done his best, and as such he deserves respect.
The fact is that members of the Curva Nord were upset with those statements. Maybe not all of them but a large enough section to make the boos be heard over a signing stadium. That, IMO says a lot. In fact the boos were even louder than the boos that Maldini got.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not but yes, he is on par with those names. In fact only Messi had a better season.
I was being sarcastic.:rolleyes:

P.s; Why wouldn't he say Barca was one of his favourite clubs as a boy? He's already said that before. His favourite clubs were Arsenal, Barca, Real and Inter.
You forgot Juve:rolleyes:

Nyall
01 Jun 09, 01:37
I doubt we can actually get anything past 35 mil for Ibra if he does leave. Despite Moratti saying how much Ibra worth, how much would other clubs be willing to pay for when a players want out that bad...

We can get money for him. Madrid has like 250 million to spend. Surely we can take 60 or 70 + Sniejder form that.

Adam
01 Jun 09, 01:42
The fact is that members of the Curva Nord were upset with those statements. Maybe not all of them but a large enough section to make the boos be heard over a signing stadium. That, IMO says a lot. In fact the boos were even louder than the boos that Maldini got.

No, the fact is that it was largely a set of different fans doing the boing. This has all been reported many times.

You forgot Juve:rolleyes:

Find me an interview or video where Ibra said he cheered for Juve as a boy. There isn't any. You make it seem like he is the type of person who would lie about stuff to the supporters to get them to like him......:howler: Yeah, that sounds like Ibra.:rolleyes:

hallak
01 Jun 09, 02:10
i think we should prepare for the after ibra-era

we were so dependent on him and replacing him wont be an easy thing.
as much as i want him to stay here and dreaming of carrying the UCL next year with us he seems not motivated enough for it

he shouldnt get a higher salary i think its enough, again hoping he stays

Alessandro
01 Jun 09, 02:17
It's scum but i would pay him.

I don't want to lose our best player and if money is his only motivation, just up his contract.

I really don't think it's his salary anyway. Like a few others have said, He needs a new challenge... Champions league glory in the Inter jersey isn't a motivation for him obviously. A mercenary will always be a mercenary.

Michael
01 Jun 09, 02:23
Gazzetta gives him 40% of staying at Inter. 50% of him going to Spain (30% Barca, 20% Real) and 10% to Chelsea.

40& certainly is a lot less than 99.9% then what his agent previously said. Hehe. I don't know what's gonna happen.

shahz_nerazzurri
01 Jun 09, 03:42
It's scum but i would pay him.

I don't want to lose our best player and if money is his only motivation, just up his contract.

I really don't think it's his salary anyway. Like a few others have said, He needs a new challenge... Champions league glory in the Inter jersey isn't a motivation for him obviously. A mercenary will always be a mercenary.

Nope, paying him more would exactly make us look like a smaller club again. Plus it will cause disruption amongst our squad.
There is a player who earns 12mill, and the next best paid player is earning around 4mills, no wonder that the aforementioned player will think that he is bigger than the team. It wont do much for the morale of the rest of the players, and then they would start asking for bigger pay.

Then Ibra would come back again next year, after choking yet again in another CL game, and ask for another raise. It just sets a bad precedent, and makes us look like a small club which players and managers can scare in to getting whatever they want.

If he doesnt see prestige in playing for Inter, then bye bye to him. He knows that he is getting the best pay he will get at any club over here. He is getting paid more than Messi, C.Ronaldo and Iniesta, which quite honestly he doesnt deserve.

If we use the money wisely from his sale, we can get some great players like Aguero, which will benifit us in the long run, as we would get a younger player, who has the potential to be better than Ibra. Also it will do our chances in CL, a hell lot of good, when we wont be relying on that same player, who you could bet your house on, on choking in a crucial CL tie.

So much arrogance, despite being such a faliure in CL, you would think what would happen, if he actually performed in the CL.

Ilkinio
01 Jun 09, 04:53
Why people is so angry? If anyone in the world deserves CL due his talents, it's Zlatan, and right now we are not showing anything in mercato, that indicates our winning ambitions.

minterke
01 Jun 09, 05:33
I find by leaving to go to Barca Henry-style to win the CL is gay. It proves nothing, you just went to the best team in the world to win it.

Put it this way, I want Zlatan to want to win the CL with Inter. If he doesn't then sell him for $$$ bring Cassano and buy a top mid.

rockball
01 Jun 09, 06:48
Its obvious he has no more motivation left in Italy. He has won 5 Scudetti including the ones with Jube. What more is left?
Add to it the fact that he can clearly see how EPL and Liga are better leagues and the fact that his talent won't be recognised if he stays here.

Also this has been his best season till date. I don't think he will do this well ever again. As much as I like him and understand his importance to the team, it might just be the perfect time time to let go of him.

shahz_nerazzurri
01 Jun 09, 07:25
Kaka's talent is recognized every where in the world. It has nothing to do with the league he is in, it has more to do with him not being able to do shit in CL every time he plays in it. Same was the case with Henry, during the days he used to choke in it.

But yeah, I guess the best he can hope for is to go to a team like Barca, and win the CL, thanks to other players talent, rather than his own ala Henry. Wether Barca would want him, is a completely different story.

Handoyo
01 Jun 09, 08:13
Agreed with Shahz & Mike here.

Zlatan is hands down our best player since joining us but no player is bigger than any club. But no player is bigger than Inter (Except JZ maybe) and not even Zlatan. Treating him like a spoilt brat will just, like Shahz said, set bad precedent and belittle Inter even more.

But I'm pretty sure that his contract will be extended & upgraded ala Mourinho. Sigh...

Jimmy Page
01 Jun 09, 08:53
We did a very dangerous thing we extended mous contract for a romour, this has started with a chain reaction, as both macion and zlatans agents is fishing for other offers, so that they will get a rise. Isnt Mou the best paid player/coach in our team and indeed the world? Thats so wrong, I dont even no were to begin.

But yea no player is bigger then team, the problem is that zlatan has been so importent and done so much on hes own that you almost start to doubt that cliché. Either we get players that also can make the difference, Cassano, so zlatan isnt alone in doing so, and thus feels he has a good chance of wining the cl with Inter, or we sell him and get lots of money. We have to get atleast 70-80 milion euros, or else we have faild. But again a win win situation, either zlatan stays or we get a shit load of money

bollockologist
01 Jun 09, 09:10
Nope, paying him more would exactly make us look like a smaller club again. Plus it will cause disruption amongst our squad.
There is a player who earns 12mill, and the next best paid player is earning around 4mills, no wonder that the aforementioned player will think that he is bigger than the team. It wont do much for the morale of the rest of the players, and then they would start asking for bigger pay.

Then Ibra would come back again next year, after choking yet again in another CL game, and ask for another raise. It just sets a bad precedent, and makes us look like a small club which players and managers can scare in to getting whatever they want.

If he doesnt see prestige in playing for Inter, then bye bye to him. He knows that he is getting the best pay he will get at any club over here. He is getting paid more than Messi, C.Ronaldo and Iniesta, which quite honestly he doesnt deserve.

If we use the money wisely from his sale, we can get some great players like Aguero, which will benifit us in the long run, as we would get a younger player, who has the potential to be better than Ibra. Also it will do our chances in CL, a hell lot of good, when we wont be relying on that same player, who you could bet your house on, on choking in a crucial CL tie.

So much arrogance, despite being such a faliure in CL, you would think what would happen, if he actually performed in the CL.

Very true.

We are not doing well by renewing all these contracts for even more money. Mourinho is a great coach, however he "only" won the scudeto, and was kicked out at stage of 16 in CL. Ibra is a great player but his performances in CL are not at the same level as Messi, C. Ronaldo.

Why give them more money when they are already the best paid in the world? It's not that they delivered anything big.

Perhaps Ibra will indeed get more money, thinking of how Moratti falls for these kinds of demands. However if the situation does not improve in the coming year and if he continues thinking he is bigger than the team (for the latter I am quite sure that he will), next summer it should be time for us to cash in.

Not now, I say next summer.

Interista nr.1
01 Jun 09, 09:14
I find it disgusting that any "Interista" can defend Ibra. (Unless you're Swedish) Inter have made him the highest paid player. Told him time and time again how much we need him and how the team is going to rebuilt around him and now he either wants to raise his salary or simply walk out on the club. You think the Ronaldo or Adriano thing was an insult to Moratti? This one would be the biggest blow as Moratti never made the Brazilians the highest earners in the world. That alone should make Ibra start showing the club more respect. Top Scorer in Serie A or not. But I guess that's what you get for signing an arrogant choker. Messi has won it all for Barca but he can't wait to do it again. Ibra has won half of what he needs to win at Inter yet he already thinks he the best in the world. So now he's holding the club for ransom and possibly fucking up our entire summer as we could have gone for many other strikers had we known of his intentions.

Ofcourse team should be builded around him, he's topscorer, 25 goals + 7 assists. Let's compare him to Messi, yes he is fast and score and play beautiful football. But he just can't score goal like Ibras last against Atalant to name one. You saw how he both used his techniq and strenght,protected with arm one atalanta player and than other one on the right side. Messi and Ronaldo just can't do that,ofcourse I'm not saying they are on not Ibra's level, they are because they are faster. I just wanna say that Ibra don't only help score goals, he is the one who also hold ball and do much much work by himself. Messi and Eto have Xavi and Iniesta, Ibra have J.Zanetti and Cambiasso,you get the picture?? I say buy Ibra some players close to his level who can attact..Than Inter have big chances to win CL, and Ibra would be happy to stay:)

Interista nr.1
01 Jun 09, 09:19
Very true.

We are not doing well by renewing all these contracts for even more money. Mourinho is a great coach, however he "only" won the scudeto, and was kicked out at stage of 16 in CL. Ibra is a great player but his performances in CL are not at the same level as Messi, C. Ronaldo.

Why give them more money when they are already the best paid in the world? It's not that they delivered anything big.

Perhaps Ibra will indeed get more money, thinking of how Moratti falls for these kinds of demands. However if the situation does not improve in the coming year and if he continues thinking he is bigger than the team (for the latter I am quite sure that he will), next summer it should be time for us to cash in.

Not now, I say next summer.Man.U played like shit against Barcelona. And Ronaldo also. When Man.U play good,Ronaldo also play good.
In Seria A, when Inter play like shit, Ibra save asses. In CL he can't do it alone when Inter play like shit. Buy some quality players Inter, moratti you can't except that Ibra also win you CL by himself almost. Dasvidania amigos.

Interista nr.1
01 Jun 09, 09:25

Yeah let's understand that because Inter is not an organization but just some thing that comes along on the 29th of February every 4 years. Inter was there before Zlatan and will be there after wards. Moratti didn't pay Ibra so much for style but because he wants to keep him happy. Adriano left when we had a top scorer and were secure, Ibra leaving is definitely going to destabilize the team and you and I both know this which I is why I will never respect his decision.

Ronaldo, Kaka, Messi and Ibra. Funny you'd put those names together.....
Ronaldo: League winner, Cup Winner, UCL Winner, World Player of the Year, European Player of the Year
Kaka: UCL Winner , World Player of the Year, European Player of the Year
Messi: League Winner, Cup Winner, UCL Winner, World Player of the Year, European Player of the Year - [Messi is an odds on fav to win it this year]
Ibra: League Winner

No he mean when Curva Nord OFFICIALY on their website writted that those small number who wistled shouldt be Inter fans and should take a good look at themself in the mirror. And that Ibra is not flag of Inter, but he's respected, gives his all, and is true warior.

bollockologist
01 Jun 09, 10:00
Man.U played like shit against Barcelona. And Ronaldo also. When Man.U play good,Ronaldo also play good.
In Seria A, when Inter play like shit, Ibra save asses. In CL he can't do it alone when Inter play like shit. Buy some quality players Inter, moratti you can't except that Ibra also win you CL by himself almost. Dasvidania amigos.

He is ALREADY the BEST paid player in the world.

What we are criticizing here is his attitude of asking for more money (if this is true). The way he has played in CL does not justify asking for EVEN MORE money than his ALREADY BEST salary in the world.

That's the issue.

In any case, for this year I think we should make a good effort to keep him (although there are some limits).

Jimmy Page
01 Jun 09, 10:04
Okej thats it Im leaving this fucking thread, its no point reading all the bullshit here.

Rimpel
01 Jun 09, 10:30
I'm pretty sure Kaka is tied with him as the best paid player in the world, and if that's the case. I think he deserves it.

And guys stop going apeshit over rumors, take it easy.

addo
01 Jun 09, 10:34
I’ll play the role as a Ibra fanboi here the truth is the truth regardless if youre a ”true Inter fan” or a ”Ibra fan”.

Before Ibra came to Inter, Inter was the perennial losers, always doing big signings but never ever winning anything. Zlatan arrives and even if the first scudetto was without competition from Milan and Juve he has gone on and won 3 scudettos for Inter noone can deny the fact that its been Ibras doing. Had he stayed with Juve, Juve would have been campiones of Italy today.

The same will probably happen when and if he leaves, Inter will go back to struggling for the automatic CL spot.

Yes sure he has been paid a kings ransom but he has more than made up for it giving Inter a winning streak the past years.

So what if he wants to try his wings somewhere else.. Hes never claimed to be a Totti/Maldini player that stays with the same club for his whole career. He wants to try new things and expand his horizon, whats wrong with that?

Give him the credit he deserves instead of bitching and moaning on him for wanting a new and refreshing experience and challenge.

He could have done what hed id with Ajax and Juve and made himself impossibel, but out of respect for Inter and Moratti, he is trying to leave in a better way than that.

bollockologist
01 Jun 09, 10:35
I don't understand one thing. Noone says that Ibra or Mourinho are not extremely important to the club, I would say they are vital. I have always been very supportive for Mourinho, for example. I do agree that without Ibra, Inter perhaps would not win the championship (particularly the last one, that was decided against Parma).

However, their value is already recognized in the fact that they are the best paid in the world in their position.

What we are criticizing here is paying them even more money, after a year that Inter did not achieve much in the "big target", the CL.

That's all. Noone says they are not extremely valuable.

CafeCordoba
01 Jun 09, 10:52
Yeah, they don't deserve a cent more they are getting now. And what bugs me with Ibra is that he wants so much to win the CL but isn't willing to do try it really at Inter. Like someone said here, it's Henry->Barca all over again if Zlatan moves to a club which has great, great team already (Barca, ManU). He won't be there the ultimate star which he is at Inter. And the possible CL victory won't come because of Zlatan is so great but because the team is so great already without him.

Surely I can understand he wants to win it no matter what and he thinks he has so much bigger chances of winning it in a great team than at Inter which is just trying to develop its squad to a greatness. But that just tells about the lack of commitment and that is I don't like at all (one can say it tells also about ambition). But Ibra will be recognized so much more if he gets success at Inter as the biggest star of the team than at the team full of stars.

So that lack of commitment is the reason why I don't mind if he leaves Inter.

addo
01 Jun 09, 11:01
And for those that compare Ibra with C.ronaldo.

Do you honestly think Inter would have won the CL if C.ronaldo would have been playing in Inter instead of Ibra.

Not likely huh? Ronaldo is a great player and all, but he also plays in a team that is up to his standards, and quite honestly.. Inter is not quite "up there".

Only way i see Ibra staying is if Inter make an honest aproach of signing several top names that brings the team up to the same standard as Ibra.

Stefan
01 Jun 09, 11:22
We did a very dangerous thing we extended mous contract for a romour, this has started with a chain reaction, as both macion and zlatans agents is fishing for other offers, so that they will get a rise. Isnt Mou the best paid player/coach in our team and indeed the world? Thats so wrong, I dont even no were to begin.

But yea no player is bigger then team, the problem is that zlatan has been so importent and done so much on hes own that you almost start to doubt that cliché. Either we get players that also can make the difference, Cassano, so zlatan isnt alone in doing so, and thus feels he has a good chance of wining the cl with Inter, or we sell him and get lots of money. We have to get atleast 70-80 milion euros, or else we have faild. But again a win win situation, either zlatan stays or we get a shit load of money

No he isn't. Zlatan earns more than he does. Also ibra and his agent and before him mancini and his agent have used rumors to get better deals before. So its hardly like mou set a precedent there.

Rimpel
01 Jun 09, 11:32
Yeah, they don't deserve a cent more they are getting now. And what bugs me with Ibra is that he wants so much to win the CL but isn't willing to do try it really at Inter.

He's said many times after our CL exit that he can still win CL with us. I can give you a link if you want, but it's in swedish.

I don't think that's the problem, if he leaves it is because he wants new challeneges such as la liga, EPL.. etc. not just CL. He's won Serie A 5 times in a row (according to himself at least, but we all know it's only 3), I would be sad if he leaves but he isn't bigger than Inter, we can replace him if we get enough cash, which we will.

Stefan
01 Jun 09, 11:36
He's said many times after our CL exit that he can still win CL with us. I can give you a link if you want, but it's in swedish.

I don't think that's the problem, if he leaves it is because he wants new challeneges such as la liga, EPL.. etc. not just CL. He's won Serie A 5 times in a row (according to himself at least, but we all know it's only 3), I would be sad if he leaves but he isn't bigger than Inter, we can replace him if we get enough cash, which we will.

The problem is how much will we really get now that the whole world knows he wants to leave.

CafeCordoba
01 Jun 09, 11:43

It's understandable he has no motivation in Italy anymore after so many titles won, now even capocannoniere. But his lack of commitment to Inter's CL-project is the problem for Inter. Inter's mercato will decide Ibra's willingness to stay.

I'd sell him now to Real Madrid if it's possible (=Ibra accepts such a move). Perez could splash over 60m€, and with that money Inter can buy Cassano + other big player. Then Inter don't have to worry about Ibra and can concentrate fully on next season when it knows every player is committed to the project and isn't going to leave.

CafeCordoba
01 Jun 09, 12:32
Raiola insists it's the three factors which will determine Ibra's possible sale.

(1) Moratti's willingness to sell, (2) a concrete offer from another club and (3) Ibra's willingness to move to that club

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=5064

La Brujita
01 Jun 09, 12:49
Raiola insists it's the three factors which will determine Ibra's possible sale.

(1) Moratti's willingness to sell, (2) a concrete offer from another club and (3) Ibra's willingness to move to that club

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=5064

I think It depends more on the second and third factors, than the first one. If Ibra says he wants to leave, and we get a good offer, he'll leave even if Moratti wants him to stay cause he won't be motivated if he stays and he'll probably pull a Cannavaro or something.

Anyway, about this being related to Mourinho. It's different. Mourinho is buidling a project, Ibra isn't. The more time Mourinho has, the better the result will be.

Alex de Large
01 Jun 09, 13:09
In gazzetta they talk about Ibrahimovic for Sneijder+40 millions, i think it's good, they rate Zlatan in 60 and Sneijder in 20. We could get Ribery with those 40...

-------Zanetti/Muntari---Cambiasso/Motta--------
----------------Sneijder/Stankovic---------------
------Ribery/Quaresma--------------------------
----------------------------Cassano/Balotelli----
------------------Balotelli/Milito-----------------

Alessandro
01 Jun 09, 13:17
Real Madrid is the only big club I can see him fitting into... Snijder? I'd rather Ramos.

NimAraya
01 Jun 09, 13:29
I believe there is possiblity for ibra to stay with us but I think he wants to see what club will do at the transfer market. With this way the club is going there seems to be a bad vibe that Ibra rather leave.

Stefan
01 Jun 09, 14:19
Real Madrid is the only big club I can see him fitting into... Snijder? I'd rather Ramos.

Ramos is best as a rb we already have maicon,jz and santon. Why would we need ramos.

hallak
01 Jun 09, 14:56
Ramos is best as a rb we already have maicon,jz and santon. Why would we need ramos.

the question should be,why would THEY want maicon?:confused:
why?

Stefan
01 Jun 09, 14:58
the question should be,why would THEY want maicon?:confused:
why?

Because madrid thinks ramos is good as a cd but he isn't. He charges forward and leaves tons of space. That's why rb is his best position.

Michael
01 Jun 09, 15:02
Anybody want this? Sneijder + 40 mil for Ibra. I'd say no deal.

http://goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/06/01/1298893/real-madrid-to-offer-inter-40m-plus-sneijder-for-ibrahimovic

Ziyad
01 Jun 09, 15:05
60 + Sneider is fine with me.. :)

Stefan
01 Jun 09, 15:08
€50 million and sneijder and I will take it even though I would prefer just €70 million in cash.

Michael
01 Jun 09, 15:11
I agreed. That's deal is a bit low for me. Sneijder is worth about what? 15-20 mill? I'd like at least 65 mill for Ibra if Inter decided to sell him.

Besnik
01 Jun 09, 20:15
I don't know why you guys want to sell Ibra for Sneijder :grumpy:
For me I don't sell IBra and for new pele' ;)
IBRA is just one, there's no ibra in this world ;)

Jimmy Page
01 Jun 09, 20:31
I dont know how many actually want to sell Ibra, I think some of the members still wants him at Inter, Im one of them, but if he will be sold, which I dont want to, lets discus how we can replace him. And people 40 milion want get us shit. Ribery will cost atleast 60-70 milion euros and hes not even playing in one of the 3 biggest leagues. Aguero will cost atleast 50-60 milion euors and people will settle for 40-50 million for zlatan? Christ

CafeCordoba
01 Jun 09, 20:40
I dont know how many actually want to sell Ibra, I think some of the members still wants him at Inter, Im one of them, but if he will be sold, which I dont want to, lets discus how we can replace him. And people 40 milion want get us shit. Ribery will cost atleast 60-70 milion euros and hes not even playing in one of the 3 biggest leagues. Aguero will cost atleast 50-60 milion euors and people will settle for 40-50 million for zlatan? Christ

It's called realism. No club is going to really pay over 50m€ in cash for Ibra. Perez might do it, but even he won't go much over it. It's just that Ibra is much more valuable to Inter than what any club is willing to pay for him. His CL-failures definitely downgrades his value outside of Italy.

And that's why we have to settle for 50-60m€ because when (if) the bids come, Zlatan will get interested (ManCity excluded) and that's the point when Moratti's willingness to sell or not to sell doesn't have much room.

Jimmy Page
01 Jun 09, 20:48
Well that realism not, its not good enough is it? People think we can buy Fabregas or Ribery, newsflash we cant! Thats plain and simple, we wont get those player, thats also called realism! The players we can get for 50 milion wont do the trick, thats just how it is.

And people Zlatan will stay. The only fear I have is that he will try to foce hes way out of Inter, but as no club doenst want to buy him at the price tag he should have and probably will have, I think he will stay. Zlatan isnt stupid he knows that cant force hes way out if there is no club whos willing to pay the price for him, and Inter wont go lower then 60 milion for him.

raduccio
01 Jun 09, 20:52
There is no reason to sell him just because he claims to
want something different. If we don't get a good enough deal for him from a club that he wants ( very few) there is no reason to sell him yet.

Real Madrid are just pathetic. Perez is like a bad FM player making proposals for every player out there.

Let's not forget that CR7 was linked to RM last summer and he wanted to leave but now he wants to stay with ManU and that Gerrard was close to leaving Lpool for Chelsea.

CafeCordoba
01 Jun 09, 21:03
Well that realism not, its not good enough is it? People think we can buy Fabregas or Ribery, newsflash we cant! Thats plain and simple, we wont get those player, thats also called realism! The players we can get for 50 milion wont do the trick, thats just how it is.

Yeah we can't buy those. But, I repeat myself, when the bids come from preferable clubs, Zlatan will want to move and it's better for everybody that Inter sells him with 50m€ price tag or so.

And people Zlatan will stay. The only fear I have is that he will try to foce hes way out of Inter, but as no club doenst want to buy him at the price tag he should have and probably will have, I think he will stay. Zlatan isnt stupid he knows that cant force hes way out if there is no club whos willing to pay the price for him, and Inter wont go lower then 60 milion for him.

Well that can be the case, and hopefully will be. But I'm pretty sure at least Perez will come with his bid.

Jimmy Page
01 Jun 09, 21:12
I dont know if its the best for Inter if we sell Zlatan for 50 milion euros, I honestly dont know. Time will tell

bollockologist
01 Jun 09, 21:20
I dont know if its the best for Inter if we sell Zlatan for 50 milion euros, I honestly dont know. Time will tell

It all depends if Zlatan WANTS to play for Inter next year. If he doesn't it's better to sell him.

If he needs convincing, then better do it sooner than later. Buy good players and convince him (assuming that this is what he wants to see from Inter, new, better players).

In any case, clear the situation soon.

Stefan
01 Jun 09, 21:57
Pretty sure zlatan is gone. I have heard this type of talk from players and agents before. I don't see him staying. I just hope we don't sell him at the last minute and that we get a decent deal.

Adriano@10
01 Jun 09, 22:06
I m still not sure what will happen. First of all i doubt any big club will want him. Barca really don t need him and it s not barca like to go around and buy big stars for big cash. Madrid on the other hand have other main targets such as cr7 Ribery Fabregas and Alonso. They will first try to get these before they go after zlatan and if one 2 of them come they won t have the money left to go after Ibra.
And somehow i just don t see any big EPL club making a Bid for him.

Soo i m not to sure that he s gone this summer. On the transfer fee i think 60 mios is not enough. Too properly replace Zlatan we d have to get a World class Striker plus a world class midfielder and that will cost more then 60 mios. For around 75 mios i d think about it.

Stefan
01 Jun 09, 22:10
I m still not sure what will happen. First of all i doubt any big club will want him. Barca really don t need him and it s not barca like to go around and buy big stars for big cash. Madrid on the other hand have other main targets such as cr7 Ribery Fabregas and Alonso. They will first try to get these before they go after zlatan and if one 2 of them come they won t have the money left to go after Ibra.
And somehow i just don t see any big EPL club making a Bid for him.

Soo i m not to sure that he s gone this summer. On the transfer fee i think 60 mios is not enough. Too properly replace Zlatan we d have to get a World class Striker plus a world class midfielder and that will cost more then 60 mios. For around 75 mios i d think about it.

Madrid reportedly has €250 million to spend this summer. I don't see why they can't go and get ibra.

Jimmy Page
01 Jun 09, 22:13
Yea well we had alledegly had 100 milion to spend.. So take that figure for what it is, a romour.

Toninu
01 Jun 09, 22:15
I think if a mega-offer comes in, it should be accepted. Meh Ibra made his intentions clear it's disappointing but its also the smarter thing to do.

Stefan
01 Jun 09, 22:27
Yea well we had alledegly had 100 milion to spend.. So take that figure for what it is, a romour.

This is Perez we are talking about , his record sort of speaks for itself.

Adriano@10
01 Jun 09, 22:30
Madrid reportedly has €250 million to spend this summer. I don't see why they can't go and get ibra.

Well when was the last time madrid did spend the amount that was reported in the papers??
Plus as i said if C.R7 or Ribery go there this will already cost over 50 mio. Then it seems like they alredy signed Alonso from pool for about 25 mio and they sure need another Defender i m not sure who they will get but i think they will spend around 15 mio. So this allredy makes 90 mio and i dont see them spending way more then 120. Plus they might also go after Silva and anothe class MF.

Of course i might be wrong but till now every year some papers claimed that madrid had huge funds but they never actually spent as much as reported.

Anyway that s just how i see it and of course if madrid fail to get CR/ or Ribery then a departure of Zlatan is very likely.

Stefan
01 Jun 09, 22:34
Madrid under Perez is totally different. Lets wait and see but I expect him to make big signings.

Anyway tuttomercato report inter fans in various forums across the internet is fed up with ibra and his attitude.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/%3Faction%3Dread%26idtmw%3D153413

Khaled
01 Jun 09, 22:42
There is nothing to be fed up with....its simple really. He has ben with us for 3 years and he has won everything in Italy with us (except the coppa which is whatever), our main objective for the next couple of years will be the CL and the new project jose and the club are preparing is for the CL. Now he also wants to win it so logically speaking he should stay this year because if he wins it then he achieved his goal. If he thinks he can do that somewhere else let him be. Its his and the clubs choice in the end and i am fine with that really.

In the 3 years he has been with us also he didnt really make the differance in the CL for us so its not really the other players or the clubs fault alone, its his as well.

minterke
01 Jun 09, 22:55
For some reason, as much as the guy contributed for us he won't be hard to let go.

tritolone
02 Jun 09, 00:03
Ofcourse team should be builded around him, he's topscorer, 25 goals + 7 assists. Let's compare him to Messi, yes he is fast and score and play beautiful football. But he just can't score goal like Ibras last against Atalant to name one. You saw how he both used his techniq and strenght,protected with arm one atalanta player and than other one on the right side. Messi and Ronaldo just can't do that,ofcourse I'm not saying they are on not Ibra's level, they are because they are faster. I just wanna say that Ibra don't only help score goals, he is the one who also hold ball and do much much work by himself. Messi and Eto have Xavi and Iniesta, Ibra have J.Zanetti and Cambiasso,you get the picture?? I say buy Ibra some players close to his level who can attack..Than Inter have big chances to win CL, and Ibra would be happy to stay:)

Man.U played like shit against Barcelona. And Ronaldo also. When Man.U play good,Ronaldo also play good.

:star::star::star::star::star:

all of you, read this quotes until you get them...

Ilkinio
02 Jun 09, 03:49
Dasvidania=until our next meeting, until next time.
Now they will get it :D

shahz_nerazzurri
02 Jun 09, 08:56
I love how Luigi del Nieri is translated to "Gigi of blacks" .lol

Forza ragazzi
02 Jun 09, 09:11
A bit outdated, but it was crazy at Meazza when Ibra scored that last goal.

I don't know what to make of him staying or not. I can't say I appreciate the way he is behaving. I understand that he wants to win CL, but he could do that here. Real Madrid are perhaps even behind us in the building of a CL squad, and Real M are the only likely candidate. Ibra must want to win other league trophies as well. I can't see anything else. Plus that he is adventurous. He wants new challenges.

Btw, his youngest kid made Ibra's wife sweat all the time during the trophy celebrations :D at one point, he/she (I can't remember) went up to Curva Nord and started dancing! It was hilarious. The kid was all over the pitch. Ibra's wife impressed me btw, with those high heals and bazookas she looked like she'd fall over any minute, but she did great.

rockball
02 Jun 09, 10:11
Mourinho and Moratti should set a deadline for him. Something like 30th june. If no good offer by then, then he has to stay whether he wishes or not.

Nerazzurro
02 Jun 09, 19:50
I'd see Barcelona as more of a threat than Real now...

Suneet
02 Jun 09, 20:29
He wants Barca, his statements say that. But do they really want him?

Jimmy Page
02 Jun 09, 20:34
Are you refering to the statement about him saying that Barca plays the football of the future? And, I dont think they will go after him, Forlan and Villa will be their first choice as they have performed in the la liga, while zlatan for obvious reasons.

Besnik
02 Jun 09, 20:40
Well guys I don't know what to say,

So Ibra want to leave I don't think we gonna buy any great striker, maybe Eto'o can be with us he is good but not great like I want.

Ibra, Stay with us :cry:

Jimmy Page
02 Jun 09, 20:43
Interboy, dont worry Ibra wont go anywere

shahz_nerazzurri
02 Jun 09, 21:45
Its pathetic how he is trying to whore himself out to Barca and Madrid. At least let them make a move first.

He is like that ugly chick at the end of the bar, looking to pick up the hottest guy. Just letting him know, that she is more than available. And if all the other chicks reject him, she'll gladly be his back up.

Madrid got Kaka, so no Ibra for them. Barca will probably try to get Villa first. Still I would say Ibra + 15mill for Iniesta, and we accept it.

Stefan
02 Jun 09, 21:54
Its pathetic how he is trying to whore himself out to Barca and Madrid. At least let them make a move first.

He is like that ugly chick at the end of the bar, looking to pick up the hottest guy. Just letting him know, that she is more than available. And if all the other chicks reject him, she'll gladly be his back up.

Madrid got Kaka, so no Ibra for them. Barca will probably try to get Villa first. Still I would say Ibra + 15mill for Iniesta, and we accept it.

Madrid will still buy a striker. K a k a won't be the last big name they sign this summer.

shahz_nerazzurri
02 Jun 09, 22:02
Madrid doesnt buy players by position, they buy players by name.
They wont have endless resources. Kaka will eat up a good chunk of their budget.

bjwam4
02 Jun 09, 22:16
If they sign both Ibra and Kaka I will be impressed. Not gonna happen though.

Besnik
02 Jun 09, 22:16
Now R.Madrid is down, need to work very much if they want to win trophys, so even Kaka will go there, I don't think he will make any good revolution there.

Hope Zlatan wont go there, Hope too he will not leave us but even he leave us for any team I don't like for him to go in Real madrid, the most bad team for now is Real. :grumpy:

Pulsar36
02 Jun 09, 22:58
The issue is non-economic.

Inter, agente Ibra: "Il problema non è economico"
02.06.2009 23.22 di Francesco Caputo articolo letto 1384 volte
Fonte: 24oredisport.com
© foto di Giacomo MoriniRaggiunto telefonicamente da Luca Rosia, Mino Raiola, agente di Ibrahimovic (28), ha accettato cortesemente di parlare in esclusiva a 24oredisport.com. In merito alla questione Ibra, l'agente ha chiaramente smentito di aver avanzato all'Inter una richiesta di adeguamento del contratto, mentre, per quanto riguarda il futuro di Maxwell (28), non ha escluso il divorzio dai nerazzurri: "Con l'Inter nessun incontro. Il Milan? Per ora non posso confermare né smentire nulla". Nente di nuovo anche sul fronte Ibra: "Ho già dichiarato quello che c'era da dichiarare. Anche se volessi chiedere un aumento, non lo farei attraverso i giornali. Non ho fatto nessuna richiesta, né a Moratti, né alla stampa. Non è un problema economico, Ibrahimovic è già il giocatore più pagato al Mondo, per questo non c'è bisogno che io chieda altri soldi". In conclusione Raiola ha smentito l'interessamento della Sampdoria per Pavel Nedved (37): "Zero possibilità, Marotta non mi ha contattato".

alvaro
02 Jun 09, 23:27
Well that's pretty obvious, Zlatan can't really think he would get an improved contract given he already earns a fortune. If Real/Barca come up with an offer which is good from Inter's view too, Zlatan will leave. But that better happen fast so we have time to get the replacements. Cassano & Tevez.

Karim
02 Jun 09, 23:31
I think if we get rid of him, then we would have Milito, and Mario. Crespo is out of contract, Cruz is being sold, Suazo is likely not to stay and Obinna might stay but likely to go on loan. So the sale is out of the question unless we use the Ibra money to get Tevez/Aguero, and WE KEEP FREAKIN' AQUAFRESCA!!

raduccio
03 Jun 09, 05:07
Real Madrid isn't that big a threat right now. I doubt they are gonna make another 60+ mill euro signing. Until now all we had were crap bids from them and that's not about to change. Its up to us to reject them.

And Barca still has Eto'o who wants to stay and scored a lot of goals this year. He may have had a few problems in front of goal in the last few primera games but he did a good job in defeating united.

CafeCordoba
03 Jun 09, 08:17
Zlatan says to Aftonbladet that he doesn't want to be many years in the same club.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tuttomercatoweb.com%2F%3Faction %3Dread%26id%3D153615&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=

I think, along with Raiola, they are desperately waiting for a contact from Spain.

Jimmy Page
03 Jun 09, 08:27
Café this cant be news to you? He has said that many times over during the past years, and Ive read that interview. He said he isnt that kind of a player who stays in the same club and we all knew that didnt we? A bit naive if you thought otherwise. We can sell him now but we can also keep, for me it doesnt matter. Would be bad for seria a though if it lost both Kaka and Ibra

CafeCordoba
03 Jun 09, 08:30
Café this cant be news to you? He has said that many times over during the past years, and Ive read that interview. He said he isnt that kind of a player who stays in the same club and we all knew that didnt we? A bit naive if you thought otherwise. We can sell him now but we can also keep, for me it doesnt matter. Would be bad for seria a though if it lost both Kaka and Ibra

Surely I knew it. Just thought that interview is a new one, that Zlatan has gave it yesterday or something like that. Though nothing new that media releases these kind of news which are based on old articles or interviews.

Forza ragazzi
03 Jun 09, 08:54
Ibra said that in his last interview which was a press conference with the Swedish NT. He is keeping his options open, he wouldn't mind staying, but he'd like to try something new. This is part of his character and it isn't economical for sure.

We can just wait and see and, if he leaves, we can spend the money well.

Jimmy Page
03 Jun 09, 08:59
I actually feel he would be happy both ways, if he stays he wouldnt mind and if he is sold, well then so be it. From an Inter perspective I wonder if that is good enough....

Forza ragazzi
03 Jun 09, 09:19
I actually feel he would be happy both ways, if he stays he wouldnt mind and if he is sold, well then so be it. From an Inter perspective I wonder if that is good enough....

There is no point in keeping him if he doesn't want to be here. But it's evident that it's either Real Madrid, Barcelona or Inter for him. Since Real Madrid don't seem interested it's realistically between Barcelona and Inter. Guardiola is said to want Ibra and is willing to part with Eto'o for it. Ibra is valued at €70m, which to me would mean €50-55m + Eto'o (because his contract expires next summer, but I fear we'll be ok with €40m + Eto'o if anything happens). That is a good deal for us, as we can get Cassano for that. Not to mention that Eto'o is a really great striker.

If Barcelona don't come forward, he'll stay here and play for Inter. I don't think he'll make any problems if he does stay. But it's a very difficult situation for Inter.

Jimmy Page
03 Jun 09, 09:30
You make sense as always FR, and I will repeat my self from other threads, its Inter who is in a win win situation. I mean I love Zlatan, and would be very happy to stay at Inter and win the UCL, but I mean Inter will eventually manage, we can as you say bring in Cassano and Eto, and then we are good to go. If Zlatan stays, well its also good for Inter, so no problems

raduccio
03 Jun 09, 09:31
1. Do we really need Eto'o?
2. Why is it a difficult situation for Inter? We either get payed or we keep a great player.

Jimmy Page
03 Jun 09, 09:33
Yea well maybe not now when we have bought Milito. So either its ~70 milion euros or its no deal.

Adam
03 Jun 09, 09:45
Latest reports claim Guardiola has told Laporta to try to sign Ibra. I think ultimately Barca will be Ibra's destinaion because they showed interest last summer too. 30 mil + Eto'o who's got to be valued at 40 mil is a very good offer.

We should try to get it up to 35 and accept it. Realistically we can't get more than that.

Ilkinio
03 Jun 09, 09:47
Eto'o and Balotelli are pretty similar players. Only difficult part about Ibra transfer is that we should find quality replacement, or even two. And we need time. So, it should be decided by mid June-end of June.

CafeCordoba
03 Jun 09, 10:24
Latest reports claim Guardiola has told Laporta to try to sign Ibra. I think ultimately Barca will be Ibra's destinaion because they showed interest last summer too. 30 mil + Eto'o who's got to be valued at 40 mil is a very good offer.

We should try to get it up to 35 and accept it. Realistically we can't get more than that.

Realistically it might be we can't get over 40m€ out of Zlatan in cash in any way. But no way Eto'o can be valued 40m€, his contract expires next summer. I wouldn't value him even 30m€ no matter how good he is.

Executioner93
03 Jun 09, 10:38
Thank goodness you guys have brains I read some inter forums where the interisti are laughing at the milan supporters I said this before Serie A lost two great stars in Ancelotti and Kaka. Kaka never wanted Man City wanted to get the fuck out and go be the Brazilian Zizou at Madrid that's because italian football needs a revolution. If Ibra leaves as well this year then it is dead if he can buy Serie A time it's all we need. Mourinho is the only man trying to bring in these new ways to Italy no one listens though that's the fucking problem unfortunately for Italy and that kills me.

Tevez looks to man city.

Aguero Cassano
-----Eto'o----

use the 35-40 million from barca to get Aguero. Use Morattis oil money to get Antonio. We don't need Melo and Elano. Melo is a DM who can come in attack he's a poor mans version of De Rossi. Elano is shit for Italian football two double marks on the play maker in the final third of the pitch every time he will not survive. Change the system and you have a CL possibility for the after Ibra if that's not the best reasonable attack we could have idk what is.. If Ibra goes we don't need a play maker system we will be smart to change it.

Stefan
03 Jun 09, 10:40
Eto is unneeded with balo and milito already here. I would rather take cash buy cassano and look at someone like benzema.

Adam
03 Jun 09, 11:38
Realistically it might be we can't get over 40m€ out of Zlatan in cash in any way. But no way Eto'o can be valued 40m€, his contract expires next summer. I wouldn't value him even 30m€ no matter how good he is.

I don't think so. If we set the price at 40 million Ibra would already be long gone.

Regarding Eto'o, let's put it this way: If he had a five year contract he'd be worth 40 based on talent, easily, so it's still a very good deal. Sportingwise it's still Inter's loss because we give up Ibra, but it's as good a deal as we can expect.

CafeCordoba
03 Jun 09, 11:43
I don't think so. If we set the price at 40 million Ibra would already be long gone.

Regarding Eto'o, let's put it this way: If he had a five year contract he'd be worth 40 based on talent, easily, so it's still a very good deal. Sportingwise it's still Inter's loss because we give up Ibra, but it's as good a deal as we can expect.

Well, I meant in cash. Clubs try to give makeweight players so that they don't have to pay over 40m€ in cash. Surely Inter won't sell Ibra for just 40m€ and nothing else.

Yeah, 5 years is different than 1 year. The length of the contract is one huge factor which determines the price of the player. Next year the price of the player is 0 €. So I wouldn't say 30m€ is a fair price for Eto'o this summer as just one year separates that it's from being 0m€.

Adriano@10
03 Jun 09, 12:20
I would not accept a bid of 40 mio plus Eto o. After the signing of Millito we don t need Eto o if Ibra leaves we need a striker like Cassano or aguero to replace ibra. Also 40mio plus eto o is not enough eto o aint worth 30 mio. My dream remains Iniesta plus 10 mio That would be a nice deal for us sadly it won t happen.

Alex de Large
03 Jun 09, 12:37
I would accept 50 mil. + Eto'o

Or 50 mil. + Sneijder.

With that money i would get Aguero/Benzema if we get Sneijder. Or Ribery/Cesc if we get Eto'o.

Jimmy Page
03 Jun 09, 12:49
You want get either Cesc or Ribery for 50 milion. I also doubt you could get Aguero for that money, maybe Benzea, due to hes teribble season

CafeCordoba
03 Jun 09, 12:49
I would not accept a bid of 40 mio plus Eto o. After the signing of Millito we don t need Eto o if Ibra leaves we need a striker like Cassano or aguero to replace ibra. Also 40mio plus eto o is not enough eto o aint worth 30 mio. My dream remains Iniesta plus 10 mio That would be a nice deal for us sadly it won t happen.

Well yeah, 40m€+Eto'o is still just 40m€ in cash. Eto'o is not 20-30m€ in cash, it's Eto'o. Something Inter don't exactly need and want. Makeweights shouldn't be accepted unless their valuation in the deal is really downgraded.

Jimmy Page
03 Jun 09, 12:59
Plus we dont need Eto, as we already have signed Milito, altough not as good as Eto, Milito is the same playertype. The closest thing to Ibra is Cassano

Alex de Large
03 Jun 09, 12:59
You want get either Cesc or Ribery for 50 milion. I also doubt you could get Aguero for that money, maybe Benzea, due to hes teribble season

Aguero clause restriction is about 60. Obviously we can get Cesc for 50/60 IF he wants to come.

Jimmy Page
03 Jun 09, 13:01
I dont think thats obvious, Ribery will go for around 70 milion euros, whats to say Fabregas isnt going to cost 60-70 milion euros? One of the best midfielders in europe and is 22, plays in a team that reached the semifinales in the UCL and plays in the league where there is most money.

raduccio
03 Jun 09, 13:03
And why would he want to come? He's wanted by his childhood club, the strongest club at the moment.

Alex de Large
03 Jun 09, 13:20
Kaka > Cesc. So why would Kaka be cheaper?

And why would he want to come? He's wanted by his childhood club, the strongest club at the moment.

Why would Barcelona spend 50 millions on a bench player? Xavi-Iniesta are the starters there ;)

Cro Nerazzurro
03 Jun 09, 13:25
Maybe because Cesc is 22, and plays depper which is harder. And he would play in Barca's starting 11 for sure

Zlatan is best striker on earth right now, but in his head he aint here 100% so its probably time for him to leave.
That would give us a lot of money, and we should invest it really really smart.

Alex de Large
03 Jun 09, 13:28
So you think Cesc would bench Iniesta or Xavi?

vitomins
03 Jun 09, 13:31
They could use a 4-3-1-2...

--Iniesta--Fabregas--Xavi--
------------Messi----------
------Eto'o-------Henry----

Oh, god...that's scary :(

So basically use almost 3 CM...2 a little bit wider, and let the outside backs run free like they already do now or like Italy did in the WC with Grosso and Zambrotta...

Forza ragazzi
03 Jun 09, 13:31

35m + Eto'o is too low. If Kaka moves to Real for €68m, we should get about 50m + Eto'o for Ibra, at least. Eto'o is worth little now that his contract expires.

2. Why is it a difficult situation for Inter? We either get payed or we keep a great player.

we can not know for sure that we will be able to replace Ibra. It's not easy to replace him.

Also, we need to stay on topic here guys. Barca, Fabregas etc must be discussed elsewhere.

Alex de Large
03 Jun 09, 13:36
They could use a 4-3-1-2...

--Iniesta--Fabregas--Xavi--
------------Messi----------
------Eto'o-------Henry----

Oh, god...that's scary :(

So basically use almost 3 CM...2 a little bit wider, and let the outside backs run free like they already do now or like Italy did in the WC with Grosso and Zambrotta...

Without DM? you can't win a game without a DM, Toure is 100% starter ;)

Handoyo
03 Jun 09, 13:45
There has been many times in which Iniesta is used in Henry's position. Maybe if Henry leaves, then it leaves a spot for Fabregas in Barca's team.

jamsieboy86
03 Jun 09, 14:04
Maybe because Cesc is 22, and plays depper which is harder. And he would play in Barca's starting 11 for sure

He can't take Xavi and Iniesta's place in the Spanish team so how would he in the Barca team.

vitomins
03 Jun 09, 14:05
Guys, if Fabregas went to Barca, they would make room for him without losing Xavi or Iniesta....there are plenty of ways to do it.

Besnik
03 Jun 09, 14:08
There has been many times in which Iniesta is used in Henry's position. Maybe if Henry leaves, then it leaves a spot for Fabregas in Barca's team.

Agreed.

So that place will be Free for Fabregas.:)

M.Adnan
03 Jun 09, 14:12
35m + Eto'o is too low. If Kaka moves to Real for €68m, we should get about 50m + Eto'o for Ibra, at least. Eto'o is worth little now that his contract expires.

Exactly. Ibra should be more expensive than Kaka, for obvious reasons.

He shouldn't be sold for anything less than 70M.

vitomins
03 Jun 09, 14:16
Kaka is proven in Champions League...Ibra, not so much...

NimAraya
03 Jun 09, 14:20
These Kaka to Merda news is getting me worried about Ibra's situation too. I'm afraid with Kaka leaving Italia It push Ibra to leaving too:(

vitomins
03 Jun 09, 14:21
I don't think that will affect Ibra's decision, the fact that he no longer wants to play in Italy is enough for Ibra to leave...

CafeCordoba
03 Jun 09, 14:24
Exactly. Ibra should be more expensive than Kaka, for obvious reasons.

He shouldn't be sold for anything less than 70M.

But we all know that's not gonna happen. Kaká's value is so huge because of he has actually perfomed in CL and he has won Ballon D'Or.

raduccio
03 Jun 09, 15:03
So was dinho.

rockball
03 Jun 09, 15:05
If both of them leave, the only "potentially" great player we can sign is Cassano. Forget about Fabregas, Aguero, Ribery and everyone else. Why would they ever think of moving to Italy when there are no more great players in Italy and they have better offers from Spain or England.

The death of Italian football is here :stuckup:

Besnik
03 Jun 09, 15:20
The Death of Italian football is here

Agreed,

He maked a lot of fun in those seasons in Serie A,
A lot of fun goals, tricks, skills, etc..
and if we sell him, I think we gonna lose the new Pele' :cry:

Khaled
03 Jun 09, 16:13
To be honest i dont really care about Serie A, in the CL he was close to useless. Fact is inter was here before here and will be here after ibra leaves, i dont care how good you are you can eventually be replaced if you want to leave.

bjwam4
03 Jun 09, 16:46
I don't want to offend all the Zlatan fanboys, but I think the word Coward pretty much sums it up.

rockball
03 Jun 09, 16:55
Coward is not the word. Its understandable if he needs a new experience.

My concern atm is more for Italy than Inter. No players anyway dream about Italy now. Such moves can only turn more away.

Jimmy Page
03 Jun 09, 17:26
I don't want to offend all the Zlatan fanboys, but I think the word Coward pretty much sums it up.

Well I think Zlatan knows that he hasnt got many more years at top football, time is runing out. If he feels that Inter can make a serious threat in the UCL then he would be more then happy to stay at Inter, why wouldnt he. Hes the star of the team and he has the biggest salary on earth, so corward no..I would say he take the easy road if he goes the Barca, but I wouldnt call him a coward.

Stefan
03 Jun 09, 17:46
Well I think Zlatan knows that he hasnt got many more years at top football, time is runing out. If he feels that Inter can make a serious threat in the UCL then he would be more then happy to stay at Inter, why wouldnt he. Hes the star of the team and he has the biggest salary on earth, so corward no..I would say he take the easy road if he goes the Barca, but I wouldnt call him a coward.

Most would consider taking the easy road the same as running away from a challenge hence being a coward.

Khaled
03 Jun 09, 17:53
The logical thing is to stay with inter one more year, because our goal is the same as his, the CL but him leaving this year means he doesnt believe in our project which means we made the right decision in selling him. And it would be interesting to play Barca or Real next year with him there in the final....

Suneet
03 Jun 09, 17:59
Well, if we sign a couple of good player from the money we get, I'm sure us Inter fans will forget Ibra in a few years.

CafeCordoba
03 Jun 09, 18:02
I don't know about this but it's rumored Eto'o will renew his contract till 2013.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.tuttomercatoweb.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26id%3D153709&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.tuttomercatoweb.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26id%3D153709&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

Like said, I don't know how reliable is this, since it hasn't been talked in Marca, AS or El Mundo Deportivo, big Spanish sport papers.

Khaled
03 Jun 09, 18:03
I hope he does, i dont want him here.

Suneet
03 Jun 09, 18:18
I hope he does, i dont want him here.

Why? Because he scores a lot of goals?

Admittedly any half decent striker will score with Barcelona's team behind them, but this guy is perhaps the best poacher in the world currently. Plus he's added workrate to his game recently.

Khaled
03 Jun 09, 18:57
Did i ever say he cant score goals? He is a player i never liked since his Mallorca days. Alot of players score alot of goals, dosnt mean we should go out and get them. We already got Milito as a poacher, if Ibra leaves Etoo isnt a good replacement for Ibra, Cassano and Aguero would be. Also if we were to get another poacher i would go for Forlan not Eto'o.

Cro Nerazzurro
03 Jun 09, 19:05
So you think Cesc would bench Iniesta or Xavi?

nope, they can all play. But actually you want me to say this, so Ill just say it, Cesc is as good as those too, I wont say better, but neither of those 2 are better then Cesc

David Suazo
03 Jun 09, 19:23
With Zlatan, we can see why Mourinho was right when said that we should build an Italian team. Italian players rarely leave Italy, while many foreigners wants a new challenge or move to a bigger club.

Stefan
03 Jun 09, 19:37
With Zlatan, we can see why Mourinho was right when said that we should build an Italian team. Italian players rarely leave Italy, while many foreigners wants a new challenge or move to a bigger club.

Right so we should to aspire to the likes of c.zanetti and crappavaro who stabbed us in the back and joined juve. I rather stick to foreigners like stankovic,jz,cordoba and cambiasso. Facts are we had more loyal foreigners than italians at inter for the last 10 seasons. Ibra and ronaldo are the exceptions.

But lets not turn this into another italian vs foreigner debate, shall we.:)