PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

David Suazo
03 Jun 09, 18:43
Right so we should to aspire to the likes of c.zanetti and crappavaro who stabbed us in the back and joined juve. I rather stick to foreigners like stankovic,jz,cordoba and cambiasso. Facts are we had more loyal foreigners than italians at inter for the last 10 seasons. Ibra and ronaldo are the exceptions.

But lets not turn this into another italian vs foreigner debate, shall we.:)

I wouldn't say c. zanetti stabbed us in the back, because we didn't want him... And Moratti was eager to get rid of Cannavaro too. Besides, it's different times now, no one would join Juventus over Inter. Right now, the only teams that can compete with us are teams in England and Spain, so I still say that we should go for more italians.

Oh, and I wouldn't exactly call Stankovic loyal. Zanetti and Cordoba sure, but not Stankovic.

VLE
03 Jun 09, 18:50
We wanted CZ in our squad and he was vital part of our formation in the second half of 0405. I won't even start with Cannavaro.

CafeCordoba
03 Jun 09, 18:56
Right so we should to aspire to the likes of c.zanetti and crappavaro who stabbed us in the back and joined juve. I rather stick to foreigners like stankovic,jz,cordoba and cambiasso. Facts are we had more loyal foreigners than italians at inter for the last 10 seasons. Ibra and ronaldo are the exceptions.

You got wrong examples. C.Zanetti left because he wanted to play more (Capello was at Juve), it got nothing to do with disloyalty. Also Cannavaro's exit got to do with Moggi in the background more than the players disloyalty. And the actual point wasn't this. The point was that Italians hardly leave Italy for foreign big clubs, so when Inter gets an Italian player, and develops him to be a good player, he stays and not leave abroad. Inter is at the moment the biggest club in Italy so I doubt Italian players would do lateral moves to Juve/Milan. Unless they have a minimal role at Inter and would have possibility to play more at Juve/Milan, but then again, it's not about disloyalty.

Absolutely Mourinho is right about this one.

VLE
03 Jun 09, 19:09
Juve had Vieira and Emerson when CZ moved. He chose to go as backup from being a rotation player. R.Mancini's startup line was Deki-Cuchu-CZ-Veron after he dropped Davids and VDM, which lasted for good half season and had best record in Serie A in the second half of the season. He moved to a cup winning club.

Except for very few, players do chase big clubs. Only thing that keeps Italian players from going overseas is NT, just like how most of German players stick to Bundesliga.
However, if Serie A keeps steadily declining and players outgrow the league, they will search for a new challenge like Ballack did.

M.Adnan
03 Jun 09, 19:11
If Inter sign Cassano then I'll completely forget about Ibra. I wanted this player in Inter since the days he was playing with Bari.

Hussein
03 Jun 09, 19:43
I don't think keeping Ibrahimović against his well is right and if he wants to leave then let it be but only for the right price. He has given all he could to Inter so I would thank him for all what he did and I'll wish him good luck.

To be honest I never imagined him staying here for too long because of the way he left Juve. The guy obviously puts personal interest ahead of everything and he has the right to do so. It just hurts to see that someone like Kak does all what is in his hands to stay at Milan although he achieved everything with them and compare that to what Ibrahimović is doing at the moment by throwing himself in Barcelona's hands although they never showed any interest whatsoever in acquiring his services.

If I was Moratti I would sell him because I don't want my team to have people who put their personal interest ahead of the interest of the team.

Nyall
03 Jun 09, 19:47
Right now at this point I don't care what Zlatan has done for Inter or whoever is supporting him. All I care about is that if his stays he gives hsi all and doesn't be a bitch. And If he leaves that we get enough funds to replace him. If he forces his ways and causes us to sell him for something low like 30 million I will be furious.

0 for 18 in UCL knockout round games on 3 different teams and you think the team is the problem?

Forza ragazzi
03 Jun 09, 20:00
Kaka is proven in Champions League...Ibra, not so much...

Yes, but Ibra is capocannoniere and has been fundamental for Inter a long time now. If we look on this season only, Ibra has been better than Kaka.

Rimpel
03 Jun 09, 20:29
how easily people forget the services of our players, if he is sold (I hope not) you'll all notice it, in the serie A especially very quickly. Be sure of that.

Adam
03 Jun 09, 21:08
I don't think keeping Ibrahimović against his well is right and if he wants to leave then let it be but only for the right price. He has given all he could to Inter so I would thank him for all what he did and I'll wish him good luck.

To be honest I never imagined him staying here for too long because of the way he left Juve. The guy obviously puts personal interest ahead of everything and he has the right to do so. It just hurts to see that someone like Kak does all what is in his hands to stay at Milan although he achieved everything with them and compare that to what Ibrahimović is doing at the moment by throwing himself in Barcelona's hands although they never showed any interest whatsoever in acquiring his services.

If I was Moratti I would sell him because I don't want my team to have people who put their personal interest ahead of the interest of the team.

Kaka will be in Madrid soon, after having promised his supporters he would stay at Milan. There's that religious ethic I guess. Say one thing, do another. It's a common thing with Kaka. He has shown his hypocritical nature on many occasions.

Barca have been "interested" in Ibra for many years. Just last season Laporta said "a player like Ibrahimovic is always interesting. We didn't think he was on the market".

Anyways, good post, apart from the bolded parts.

Alex de Large
03 Jun 09, 21:10
There's that religious ethic I guess.

It is, in football and outside of.

Hasan
03 Jun 09, 21:15
Only idiots wants him out. The best player in the world.

Besnik
03 Jun 09, 21:23

Absolutely.

But I don't like to say idiots from some here so they want for Ibra to leave, but I'd like to say so never they will find any great striker like Ibra.:star:

Ibra is one in world and no-one can replace him, no Eto'o, no Drogba, no Cassano.

I hope next season we'll win CL so then he can renew he's contract with Inter 4 ever.:happy:

David Suazo
03 Jun 09, 21:51

If he doesn't want to stay, what should we want? Want to keep a player who's desperate to leave? Get real.

Toninu
03 Jun 09, 22:26
Lol, only idiots would want him to say after he said what he said. Stop sucking his dick and get with reality he doesn't want to stay and its time we cash in on him and build a stronger Inter without ungrateful cunts like Ibra.

Energy
03 Jun 09, 22:29
If we went far in the CL and Ibra showed up, he'd be voted best player in the world easily. I hope he stays 1 more season, and let's hope Mourinho can put something together for a team that plays like a team, not a team that needs Ibra to do everything, if he can do that we'll be good in the CL, if not then Ibra might as well leave the following market because he really is a player that can win it all and if Inter really is holding him back than he has the right to leave, but I hope he gives it 1 more season.

Adriano@10
03 Jun 09, 22:40
DRAMA!!!!
As if ibra has stated anything that bad. He just stated the truth, that he has won everything in Italy and that he might move on.
I don t know why all of u want him out after he said what he said. Coz in the end Ibra is a professional football player and as a professional u want to achieve as many thing you can. Nothing wrong with that.
Plus he never stated anything bad about inter neither is he trying to force he s way out with some nasty tricks(Ronaldo, Cannavaro).
He s just making clear that he ll leave if the right offer from the right Team comes. Again i don t see anything wrong with that.

All in all i would prefer if he stays coz i m sure he would still give 100% on the field for us. But if he leaves we should try to make the deal as fast as possible. That we have enough time to find a proper replacements.

La Brujita
03 Jun 09, 22:58
Ehsan

If Ibra wants to leave it's better to start thinking about the future. No one can stop him if he wants to leave, and if our management force him to stay (if he, god forbids, want to leave at any cost) he'll definitely have a bad following season.

I think this is a bit more like chess. If we don't plan for the following moves before doing the first one, we'll be screwed. I hope we don't pull a Milan and sell our best player (Sheva) just to cash in.

For our sake, please Ibra decide whether you'd want to stay or leave before the transfer market. We need to know what we'll do in the after Ibra era, and who's our best options.

Just to spread some optimism. Milan won CL after selling Sheva and buying almost no one. Liverpool also got CL after selling Owen, their superstar at the time. Arsenal had a nice season after selling Henry even though they didn't win anything (which is kinda usual for them these days.)

I have more to say, but I'd rather keep this not too long so everyone can read it.

Jimmy Page
04 Jun 09, 07:23
People here are overracting, calling Ibra a count, asshole etc. He aint going to backstabb Inter, nothing has happend and people treat him like hes Ronaldo already. Everyone should take a chill pill and stop reading fucking goal and tuttosport, cause obivsouly people dont know their ass from their head from times to times here. We will just what happens, Inter will be fine, so whats to worry about?

CafeCordoba
04 Jun 09, 07:39
Yesterday it was rumored Eto'o will extend his contract, today it's ManCity are after him (http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tuttomercatoweb.com%2F%3Faction %3Dread%26id%3D153809&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=).

That would be good for Inter. Since that way Barcelona would have more money at their disposal and they can't use Eto'o as bargaining chip in the possible deal, if they ever try to get Ibra.

I actually hope they offer a deal. Ibra will be unmotivated next season, he won't be as good at Inter anymore as what he has been before, I'm pretty sure about this. If they don't offer a deal, Ibra might go moody and frustrated that he can't move elsewhere and that he has shown already everything in Italy etc.

On the other hand, he's a winner, so when he sees Barcelona buying Villa or Forlan, he can think now he must win the CL with Inter and tries even harder to show his worth to everybody. Also in the league, to show that he's a true champion and a constant force and Barca, Real etc. should look what he's capable of.

Jimmy Page
04 Jun 09, 07:50
The thing that have motivated Zlatan the most during hes carrier is proving hes critics wrong, he alway comes back to that. So if people doubt him, he will make sure that they regret that.

CafeCordoba
04 Jun 09, 08:48
The thing that have motivated Zlatan the most during hes carrier is proving hes critics wrong, he alway comes back to that. So if people doubt him, he will make sure that they regret that.

Yes. That might turn to be good for Inter if no offers will come. The situation where a concrete offer comes to Ibra but then the offering club can't agree with Inter is the bad situation. Moratti should stay strict with Raiola. He must make that clear to Raiola that Ibra won't move below X euro transfer fee.

Ziyad
04 Jun 09, 08:56

There is no way Zlatan will ever win the CL with Inter :)

Jimmy Page
04 Jun 09, 09:26
Maybe not, Inter will not win CL with our without Zlatan atm either so...

Interista nr.1
04 Jun 09, 10:03
More i think about it, if someone offer like 60 millions, it could be good idea to sell him. Yes he's best player in Italian Football after my opinion, and no i wouldn't like that he's sold if he would really like to stay. BUT...
Ibrahimovic clearly shows by his statments that he's bored of Italian Football and wanna win somewhere else (Spain). I kinda understand him, he's not Inter fans like we are, he won every year since he came to Italy (ofcourse if those with Jube are counted). And now he wanna win in Spain, and realisticly Barcelona have probably biggest chances to win CL again..
Also imagen this; we don't win CL next year, Ibra score only half of goals like he did this year because of injuries, plus he wanna leave and INter, he's one year older, and Inter get only half money they would do if he's sold now.

UhUhOleguer
04 Jun 09, 11:57
I can leave you guys rest assured that we neither have the money nor anything else to sign Ibra.
For one he would cost around 60 Million Euros or Eto'o + 30 and we don't pay that type of money for a player, at least not under Laporta.
Second, we would have to pay him Messi money and it's an unwritten law that no one will earn as much as Messi at Barca.

So these are all rumours for whatever reason spread by his agent.
Our targets are either Ribery or Silva and either Forlan or Benzema, but definetly not Ibra.

rockball
04 Jun 09, 12:06
Does the whole forum heave a sigh of relief after reading the last post?

For me one thing is clear, if Ibra has to leave, this is the perfect time. If he doesn't leave this year, neither of us would benefit from the move.

Besnik
04 Jun 09, 12:08
But why we need to sell him?

Let's keep Ibra for us, and make him our Legend :star:

CafeCordoba
04 Jun 09, 12:16
But why we need to sell him?

Because he's willing to go immediately when an interesting offer arrives. He doesn't have a motivation to play in Italy because he has won everything there.

If Barca would indeed make an offer to Ibra, there surely would be 7-7,5m annual salary figure (UhUhOleguer refered to this). It would be interesting to see how Ibra/Raiola reacts such figure which is almost 5m below his current annual salary.

Adam
04 Jun 09, 12:17
I can leave you guys rest assured that we neither have the money nor anything else to sign Ibra.
For one he would cost around 60 Million Euros or Eto'o + 30 and we don't pay that type of money for a player, at least not under Laporta.
Second, we would have to pay him Messi money and it's an unwritten law that no one will earn as much as Messi at Barca.

So these are all rumours for whatever reason spread by his agent.
Our targets are either Ribery or Silva and either Forlan or Benzema, but definetly not Ibra.

The transfer fee is a problem. You're right in saying Laporta doesn't splash insane amount of money on players, but there's a first time for everything. In a recent poll the Barca fans voted for who they wanted at Barca the most. David Villa got about 50% of the votes, Forlan 21%, Ibra 20% and Benzema the remaining 9. So if the fans get their wish you're still gonna have to splash a LOT of money on Villa.

For the second part, Raiola has implied Ibra wouldn't mind taking a wagecut to go to Barca. Most likely, if he went he'd get a percentage of his imagerights and would still be making more than he does at Inter, keeping in mind that Spain has lower taxes.

Alex de Large
04 Jun 09, 13:29
It really doesn't make sense the Bara rumors (actually i think it's press BS because he said Barcelona plays great football of the future), in the Spanish forum i am all the Barcelona fans want him, but i doubt they have watched his style, only youtube clips.

Zlatan CAN'T definitely not play in 4-3-3, as a striker he has not good enough definition, and in the wing you destroy him and not use all his quality's.

Adam
04 Jun 09, 13:41
He did fine in 4-3-3 at Ajax, and his finishing wasn't nowhere near as good as it is today. At Inter, well, when the creative spark of the team is waiting inside the box for balls that never come anyway, it's not difficult to realize why he didn't shine as much, and why the team sucked balls in the 4-3-3.

In my opinion Ibra can play in every system, in every team, and he's proved that already.

Alex de Large
04 Jun 09, 13:43
You also destroy him if you play him in a 4-3-3 with wingers, he should play with a true finisher, and that finisher will look much better with Zlatan, LOOK AT TREZEGUET. i'am pretty sure Mourinho is only planning to play 4-3-3 if Zlatan leaves.

I don't like the Ajax example, Dutch league sucks, Maicon would probably be good as a striker.

Adam
04 Jun 09, 13:53
The thing with Barca is that they interchange positions so much that the Cf can easily end up on the wing, and the winger can easily end up inside the box. It's not a fixed formation and therefore it won't reduce his capacity to use his qualites. With Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and Henry he will only become even better.

UhUhOleguer
04 Jun 09, 16:54
The transfer fee is a problem. You're right in saying Laporta doesn't splash insane amount of money on players, but there's a first time for everything. In a recent poll the Barca fans voted for who they wanted at Barca the most. David Villa got about 50% of the votes, Forlan 21%, Ibra 20% and Benzema the remaining 9. So if the fans get their wish you're still gonna have to splash a LOT of money on Villa.

For the second part, Raiola has implied Ibra wouldn't mind taking a wagecut to go to Barca. Most likely, if he went he'd get a percentage of his imagerights and would still be making more than he does at Inter, keeping in mind that Spain has lower taxes.

there might be a first for everything but not now. Villa would be much cheaper, around half the price or 20 less, besides he is good friends with most players and that wouldn't be a problem.
Whatever the fans want is...well, quite irrelevant :)
I have also no doubts that Ibra would do well at Barca, but for the price tag, contract(the taxes are good for foreigners from what I know, but not for EU citizens, so that won't be much of an issue) I don't see it happening.
Benzema would be an excellent fit in the team too and he should think about leaving Lyon because he obviously was a bit bored there this year and there's no guarantee whatsoever that his value and all will be bigger after the World Cup.
But anyway, like I said, I don't see Ibra happening.

Sidenote...we also never get the player we(Barca through media) talk about in June-July

to give you an example...in 2003 we talked all the time about Beckham and Aimar and got Ronaldinho.
in 2004 we talked about Ballack, Luis Fabiano and Trezeguet and got Eto'o and Deco.
in 2005....we got no one really because there was no need and no talk
in 2006...we talked about Henry and Forlan and got Gudjohnsen(in retrospect, a bit stupid).
in 2007...we talked about Chivu and not so much about Henry and got Henry and Milito.
in 2008...we had Adolph(Adebayor), Arshavin, Silva, Garay God knows who else, and got Alves, Keita and Piqu.
So in 2009 we're talking a lot about Zlatan and Ribery..so I guess they will make some deals with someone else behind the doors.

Suneet
04 Jun 09, 17:02
Yesterday it was rumored Eto'o will extend his contract, today it's ManCity are after him (http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tuttomercatoweb.com%2F%3Faction %3Dread%26id%3D153809&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=).

That would be good for Inter. Since that way Barcelona would have more money at their disposal and they can't use Eto'o as bargaining chip in the possible deal, if they ever try to get Ibra.

I actually hope they offer a deal. Ibra will be unmotivated next season, he won't be as good at Inter anymore as what he has been before, I'm pretty sure about this. If they don't offer a deal, Ibra might go moody and frustrated that he can't move elsewhere and that he has shown already everything in Italy etc.

On the other hand, he's a winner, so when he sees Barcelona buying Villa or Forlan, he can think now he must win the CL with Inter and tries even harder to show his worth to everybody. Also in the league, to show that he's a true champion and a constant force and Barca, Real etc. should look what he's capable of.

I dont believe he wont be motivated. He will be even more motivated as no offers or low offer from Barca would hurt his ego.

But he isnt going to stay anyways.

Alex de Large
04 Jun 09, 17:04
According to sport(i don't if it is true or not), Raiola says Ibrahimovic could get only 7 millions year instead of 11 if he signs for Barcelona
http://sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idtipusrecurs_PK=7&idnoticia_PK=618171
I hope it's not true that Ibrahimovic really wants Barcelona, Madrid can give us more money for him, to us and wage for him.

vitomins
04 Jun 09, 17:07
If that's true, he will not take a pay cut...he only cares about money...I really think he would put up with Italy if he gets paid more here.

Interista nr.1
04 Jun 09, 17:46
Zlatan only cares about money...says Vitomins with Ronaldo avatar;)

Adriano@10
04 Jun 09, 19:14
LOL now i have heard anything he only cares about money !!
Sure he want s to leave coz he s the best paid player on earth and he only cares about money?? Pleas guys think before u write.

On another note like cafe mentioned this could only turn out bad for us if Barca makes an offer and we cant agree a fee with them. I really fear that he would start bitching if that happens.

vitomins
04 Jun 09, 19:16
LOL now i have heard anything he only cares about money !!
Sure he want s to leave coz he s the best paid player on earth and he only cares about money?? Pleas guys think before u write.

On another note like cafe mentioned this could only turn out bad for us if Barca makes an offer and we cant agree a fee with them. I really fear that he would start bitching if that happens.

I guarantee you he will not leave if he needs to take a pay cut...

Rimpel
04 Jun 09, 20:58
I guarantee you he will not leave if he needs to take a pay cut...

I guarantee you he will, see how easy that was:)?

But seriously, even his stupid agent says that money isn't the issue. But they still haven't gotten any offers so please people CHILL ffs.

edit: hehe little error there

alvaro
04 Jun 09, 21:08
According to sportmediaset Moratti is in Barcelona and will meet Laporta, here we go? :D

http://www.sportmediaset.it/

classexa
04 Jun 09, 21:39
According to sportmediaset Moratti is in Barcelona and will meet Laporta, here we go? :D

http://www.sportmediaset.it/

I just read that :confused:

Alex de Large
04 Jun 09, 21:45
Ok, so he is going, hope we get 1 world class midfielder and 1 world class striker.
I agree to create superstars (Maicon, Balo, Vidic in United etc...) but we will need 2 top players to compete not only in Europe, also in Serie A where we will have the pressure to win again.

classexa
04 Jun 09, 21:52
Maybe he's there on vacation :D

kova9
04 Jun 09, 22:11
No way Moratti! Don't you dare to sell him! If you do, I will be soooo pissed!
It would mean that you don't want to make Inter the best club in the world! You would ruin every bit of respect I have for you!
Ibra is staying! Theres no money in the world worth selling him, understand that.

Stefan
04 Jun 09, 22:19
It would mean that you don't want to make Inter the best club in the world! You would ruin every bit of respect I have for you!
Ibra is staying! Theres no money in the world worth selling him, understand that.

Don't blame Moratti, blame Ibra. Moratti is doing the right thing. He can't keep a player who doesn't want to play for us anymore. The only thing MM needs to make sure is he gets the best possible deal for us.

Adriano@10
04 Jun 09, 22:19

LOL kova chill.Moratti has no other chance then to sell him or at least listen to Barca it s clear that ibra want s to move to barca if some how possible. Now if moratti would just block everything you could imagine how pissed Ibra would be. There is absolutely no reason too keep a player that want s to go. He would do more harm to the team, then good things no matter how good he is.

Alessandro
04 Jun 09, 22:20
What Ibra wants, He gets... The Spanish league will have both Kaka and Ibra next season... Fuck.

shahz_nerazzurri
04 Jun 09, 22:46
I hope Moratti went to Barca (if the reports are indeed to be believed), to get Iniesta.

Ibra + 15mills for Iniesta, will be sweeeeetttt.

Scorpion
04 Jun 09, 22:46
http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS

A picture of Laporta and Moratti together. Probably discussing transfering Messi for Ibra :D

Alessandro
04 Jun 09, 22:48
http://www.sport.es/vivo/recursos/fotos/foto_367/foto_367778_CAS.jpg

classexa
04 Jun 09, 22:52
I don't get why Barca would want to buy anyone. Why fix something that isn't broken. They've done an insane amount of gaols FFS

Il Muro
04 Jun 09, 22:55
I don't get why Barca would want to buy anyone. Why fix something that isn't broken. They've done an insane amount of gaols FFS

Eto'o's contract expires next summer. They don't want him to go on a free. At least this way they will make some use of him to get Ibra.

IMO they can improve on Henry on the left side. If Ibra plays there, it will be a definite improvement.

classexa
04 Jun 09, 23:26
FFS this is driving me crazy :wallbang:

Forza ragazzi
04 Jun 09, 23:45
Moratti confirms the encounter, but says nothing will happen. We can surely doubt that.

http://24oredisport.com/?action=read&idnotizia=11634

I'm against Ibra going for three reasons:
1. He is very difficult to replace
2. I don't believe Inter will know how to replace him
3. We will almost surely sell him a ridiculously low price

Oleguer, I see your points and I'd like to fully believe in them, but I'm sure Moratti is naive enough to sell Ibra for a very low transfer fee, maybe even down to 20m + Eto'o.

I fear for this, because I have troubles being confident that Inter can handle this situation. The situation can be hugely benefitial (is this the word?) for us. We could sell Ibra for a lot of money and relieve ourselves from his wages; money that we could spend on making the team more balanced. But, I don't have that kind of faith in the club. The only one I could trust is Mourinho, but he's not so reassuring that it makes me confortable with the situation.

I'm afraid to turn the page, because I fear Inter will lose on it or at least win much less than is possible and, for me, acceptable.

Stefan
04 Jun 09, 23:53
Moratti pretty much just confirmed ibra is going. I know him way too well. When he says someone isn't going it means he has personally packed their bags.

classexa
05 Jun 09, 00:13
Moratti pretty much just confirmed ibra is going. I know him way too well. When he says someone isn't going it means he has personally packed their bags.

Maybe he tells the truth this time :confused:

Adam
05 Jun 09, 00:13
Maybe he was just there to negotiate for Eto'o? Also a possibilty we can't overlook. Ibra-Eto'o would be fantastic next season. Most likely though, they were talking about Ibra.

Stefan, got it right. Can't blame Moratti for selling Ibra as Zlatan is the one who wants to leave. The only thing Moratti can do is negotiate the best possible deal.

Stefan
05 Jun 09, 00:32
Maybe he tells the truth this time :confused:

If he is it will be the first time in many many years from following Inter. Moratti is honest with a lot of things but the mercato isn't one of them.

Handoyo
05 Jun 09, 00:32
Oh well :wallbang:

I really don't get why would Barca want Ibra though. They should have stuck with Eto'o and get a better suited player to replace Henry, like Ribery or something.

lonewolf19
05 Jun 09, 00:36
Crap, looks like Ibra is a goner. :(

Nyall
05 Jun 09, 00:40
Zlatan is leaving. Moratti has confirmed it by denying it.

I'm actually thrilled. We're going to back it into the Semis next year whilst Zlatan the choker leads them to yet ANOTHER choking performance int he knockout round.

Handoyo
05 Jun 09, 00:44
It's very funny though. Most Interisti would love Zlatan to stay while most Barca fans doesn't want to let go of Eto'o either.

I honestly think that if a swap is involved, it would be a lose-lose situation and it would be one of the worst transfers for both clubs in the decade. Inter is built for Ibra, he is the one who leads our team and we depend on him. Barca is built in such a way that they need someone to finish those chances; and Eto's is perfect fit for that.

Swap the two and Ibra will not get as much authority on the pitch which would just completely hinder him from showing his full talent. Playing for us, Eto'o will get 1/3 of the chances he used to get and he won't be as prolific.

I hope Moratti & Laporta do the right thing; this transfer simply does not make sense.

classexa
05 Jun 09, 00:48
Zlatan is leaving. Moratti has confirmed it by denying it.

I'm actually thrilled. We're going to back it into the Semis next year whilst Zlatan the choker leads them to yet ANOTHER choking performance int he knockout round.

With players like Messi, Henry, Iniesta, Xavi around him, I doubt it ;)

But I think he's staying :lol:

classexa
05 Jun 09, 00:50
It's very funny though. Most Interisti would love Zlatan to stay while most Barca fans doesn't want to let go of Eto'o either.

I honestly think that if a swap is involved, it would be a lose-lose situation and it would be one of the worst transfers for both clubs in the decade. Inter is built for Ibra, he is the one who leads our team and we depend on him. Barca is built in such a way that they need someone to finish those chances; and Eto's is perfect fit for that.

Swap the two and Ibra will not get as much authority on the pitch which would just completely hinder him from showing his full talent. Playing for us, Eto'o will get 1/3 of the chances he used to get and he won't be as prolific.

I hope Moratti & Laporta do the right thing; this transfer simply does not make sense.

Agree with all of this :yeay:

lonewolf19
05 Jun 09, 00:53
Yea, I hope its a prank. Moratti was actually there to discuss the purchase of Iniesta and Xavi. :P

If Ibra does end up leaving though, I hope we can get David Villa.

bennyblanco
05 Jun 09, 01:03
Ibra should be treated with respect even if he wants/does leave.... even in a situation like this there is so much to like about Ibra's honesty and transperancy...

first of all if he does leave it shouldnt be a suprise as both Zlatan and his agent(who is a dog of a man) have been prepping us up for this event since the Man Utd game

Zlatan always speaks his mind and that should be respected and acknowledged in itself...if he wants out then let him

he will leave on better terms than Ronaldo,Adriano,Vieri and has given us more joy and silver ware than the 3 above mentioned

we will make a decent profit although replacing him would be much tougher in practice than in theory...

i just think all this backstabbing and insulting of Ibra is beneath this forum and its ideals...

we acknowledge and support our heroes here... well most of us:P
especially the ones who have made us into champions of today

if/ when Ibra goes he will be remembered as the man who brought Inter alot in my eyes

not as some choker,brutus,Judas,Mayor McCheese, Grimace, etc

lol according to some when Ibra won the scudetto against Parma for us Mancini was the choker,now that Ibra might leave he is the choker..ive seriously heard it all...

my shoes are faster than yours:dielaugh:

Alessandro
05 Jun 09, 01:08
Ibra should be treated with respect even if he wants/does leave.... even in a situation like this there is so much to like about Ibra's honesty and transperancy...

first of all if he does leave it shouldnt be a suprise as both Zlatan and his agent(who is a dog of a man) have been prepping us up for this event since the Man Utd game

Zlatan always speaks his mind and that should be respected and acknowledged in itself...if he wants out then let him

he will leave on better terms than Ronaldo,Adriano,Vieri and has given us more joy and silver ware than the 3 above mentioned

we will make a decent profit although replacing him would be much tougher in practice than in theory...

i just think all this backstabbing and insulting of Ibra is beneath this forum and its ideals...

if/ when Ibra goes he will be remembered as the man who brought Inter alot in my eyes

lol according to some when Ibra won the scudetto against Parma for us Mancini was the choker,now that Ibra might leave he is the choker..ive seriously heard it all...

Well said man... Your spot on.

Ilkinio
05 Jun 09, 01:09
Benny, thanks for writing all these so simply.

Executioner93
05 Jun 09, 01:30
If you think Ibra was the problem in the CL you are seriously disillusional please pardon my disrespect but that's just stupid. If it weren't for him we wouldn't have won the scudetto this year he's the only source of attack we have in our squad easily our mvp no doubts about it. How the fuck can Zlatan do anything with 2 defenders and a mid marked on him against Man U. The problem is we lack creativity besides Ibra.

A guy on Interfans who is pretty right when it comes to announcing things most of the time says Cassano to inter for 12 million euro plus suazo. According to him Cassano is an Inter player. If he's right a lot of shit is getting done quick this is a good sign for the July retreat and training camp to America. I hope the shit gets done quick for us including clean sweeping the old and useless players from the warehouse.

He says they were also talking about Maxwell with Ibra and just tossing in Xavi in there although he's one of the most untouchable players in the world. There's only one way he leaves if they get the new and improved Xavi and the newer midfield spanish general Fabregas it's a strong possibility, but only if that's the route they want to go.

lonewolf19
05 Jun 09, 01:34
I am with Han on this one. Eto'o is a deadly finisher but that is given the condition that our midfield or strikers create the chances for him.

Given how markings are so tight in Italy and the lack of creativeness from our squad, E9 is going to have a hard time to score. I highly doubt Etoo can create as many chances by himself like Ibra did for us.

David Suazo
05 Jun 09, 01:38

Yeah, Ibra definitely won't go out as a Ronaldo(Judas), because Ibra has always been honest with us and I respect that.

Nyall
05 Jun 09, 01:43
Q: Ibrahimovic?

A: He's very nice but a little different. He doesn't bond with other players. He's a little above them.
Words by Khrin himself.

P.S. Selling Ibra in a deal for Ibra + Eto'o and cash would be a perfect deal IMO. Ibra plays for himself. If we manage to buy some players who can play as a team and make our midfield work as a proper unit then Ibra will soon become a distant memory. He's still a legend, in my book, but I will still always be an arrogant choker.

bennyblanco
05 Jun 09, 01:58
Words by Khrin himself.

i remember that episode.... no biggie

the thing that happened there.... Khrin was upset as Ibra only gave him 50 Euros to clean Ibra's boots... the others usually give him 100Euros to clean their boots :D

Alex de Large
05 Jun 09, 01:58
If that cash it's about 45 millions it's ok, good deal, we can take it over, but if it's 10 millions or something, then we are screwed because that means we rate both strikers at the same level, when they are not.

Nyall
05 Jun 09, 02:09
If that cash it's about 45 millions it's ok, good deal, we can take it over, but if it's 10 millions or something, then we are screwed because that means we rate both strikers at the same level, when they are not.

Yeah Eto'o's not a choker and actually will score for us in big games.

Handoyo
05 Jun 09, 02:12
Eto'o will not have Iniesta running at Man Utd's defense before giving him a defense splitting pass.

He'll have Cordoba hoofing up long balls to him, hoping that he conjures something out of the hat.

I cannot believe some members still can't see this very simple fact.

classexa
05 Jun 09, 02:16
Eto'o will not have Iniesta running at Man Utd's defense before giving him a defense splitting pass.

He'll have Cordoba hoofing up long balls to him, hoping that he conjures something out of the hat.

Exactly. I'll just keep quoting you :lol:

Nyall
05 Jun 09, 02:17

Eto'o still had alot of work to do before scoring. He had to find a way past Vidic and past Van Der Sar. Ibra had 2 wonderful chances against United which were nto provided by long balls. If we improve our midfield we will definitely create more.

Adam
05 Jun 09, 02:32
Words by Khrin himself.

Where did you get that from? Have a link?

He's still a legend, in my book, but I will still always be an arrogant choker

Well, I know Ibra's a legend but what has that have to do with YOU being an arrogant choker?:P

Nyall
05 Jun 09, 02:34
Where did you get that from? Have a link?

http://www.forzainterforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=413413#post413413

Well, I know Ibra's a legend but what has that have to do with YOU being an arrogant choker?:P
Ibra's my idol and when I play football I try to emulate him?

classexa
05 Jun 09, 02:35

:lol:

Adam
05 Jun 09, 02:49
http://www.forzainterforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=413413#post413413

Ibra's my idol and when I play football I try to emulate him?

Krhin was talking about bonding with primavera players. What's wrong with that? You think an adult makes friends with whoever comes along? Who has time for that?

I very much doubt Ibra is your idol. If he is you should get another one because it can't be healthy to have an idol that pisses you off so much.

Ilkinio
05 Jun 09, 02:50
Ban this troll.

Nyall
05 Jun 09, 02:51
Krhin was talking about bonding with primavera players. What's wrong with that? You think an adult makes friends with whoever comes along? Who has time for that?
Cuchu and Deki who are both older than Judas.

I very much doubt Ibra is your idol. If he is you should get another one because it can't be healthy to have an idol that pisses you off so much.
I will the second I see official: Barca sign Ibra.

Adam
05 Jun 09, 02:53
I will the second I see official: Barca sign Ibra.

Good. Then maybe I don't have to hear you whine about him.

Nyall
05 Jun 09, 02:55
Good. Then maybe I don't have to hear you whine about him.

Yeah, I assume you'll be moving to a Barca forum.

Ilkinio
05 Jun 09, 02:58
XL, don't bother, Nyall is just bitter over his life, he is constantly trying to become friend with older guys, but they tell him to fuck off.

And we know the reason.

Handoyo
05 Jun 09, 03:06
Ilky & Darky, just because Nyall has a different point of view from you guys, it doesn't mean that he's a troll. A troll is someone like Richard Philly. Let's all be respectful to each other here. I don't see eye to eye with Nyall calling Ibra a choker but if he doesn't like Ibra, then attack his point of view, not Nyall personally.

Adam
05 Jun 09, 03:08
Yeah, I assume you'll be moving to a Barca forum.

Too late. I'm already a member. Haven't visited for about two years but I guess I'll check in more often to see how Ibra's doing.

Anyways, don't you think it's a little silly trying to play the "I'm more Interista than you". I mean, who the fuck are you? Some kid sitting in Canada thinking he's gonna educate me on how to be an Interista. What would you know about it? I correspond with Italians that are actually in the stadium on a weekly basis. They consider me an Interista, even though they know I joined when Ibra arrived. Why on earth would I care about what some kid in Canada thinks?

Ilkinio
05 Jun 09, 03:11
Ilky & Darky, just because Nyall has a different point of view from you guys, it doesn't mean that he's a troll. A troll is someone like Richard Philly. Let's all be respectful to each other here. I don't see eye to eye with Nyall calling Ibra a choker but if he doesn't like Ibra, then attack his point of view, not Nyall personally.

It's hard to attack somebody's personality, if there is none. And yes, Nyall is a troll.
It's just plain dumb to write that Eto'o will do more good to Inter than Ibra, and even dumber trying to tackle this assumption. So, i'm done with this topic.

Nyall
05 Jun 09, 03:21
Too late. I'm already a member. Haven't visited for about two years but I guess I'll check in more often to see how Ibra's doing.

Anyways, don't you think it's a little silly trying to play the "I'm more Interista than you". I mean, who the fuck are you? Some kid sitting in Canada thinking he's gonna educate me on how to be an Interista. What would you know about it? I correspond with Italians that are actually in the stadium on a weekly basis. They consider me an Interista, even though they know I joined when Ibra arrived. Why on earth would I care about what some kid in Canada thinks?

How exactly am I trying to show that I am a bigger Interista than you? I don't even know you.

Adam
05 Jun 09, 03:26
You implied I would leave this forum and therefore stop supporting Inter if Ibra leaves, and I resent that and frankly find it laughable. And you're right: you don't know me. Let's keep it that way.

Nyall
05 Jun 09, 03:27
It's hard to attack somebody's personality, if there is none. And yes, Nyall is a troll.
It's just plain dumb to write that Eto'o will do more good to Inter than Ibra, and even dumber trying to tackle this assumption. So, i'm done with this topic.

Says the guy who has made over 4000 posts on an Internet forum in about 14 months of posting. (Talk about having a life, eh)

Try using your mouth to interact with people instead of your fingers on a keyboard and then talk to me about personality.

Ibra has been with us 3 years and brought us nowhere on all three occasions in the UCL. He spent 2 years at Juve and did the same. He also did the same at Ajax. Eto'o is a 2 time UCL winner and has scored over 20 goals in the UCL, more than half of them in knockout round game a feat Ibra has never accomplished. So explain to me why getting Eto'o and money to buy a creative midfielder to support Eto'o will not do us any good?!

Nyall
05 Jun 09, 03:30
You implied I would leave this forum and therefore stop supporting Inter if Ibra leaves, and I resent that and frankly find it laughable. And you're right: you don't know me. Let's keep it that way.

I expected you to leave the forum to a forum of a team that your favorite player plays for. That is all I said. Since when does an internet forum determine whether or not you're a fan of a team?

Adam
05 Jun 09, 03:45
Backtracking bullshit. You know exactly what you meant. Whatever though, it doesn't matter anyway.

In regards to Eto'o. He played for great teams with some of the greatest players, Ibra played for above avarage top teams where he basicly had to run the operation to get anything done.
If you point to players in Barca's wins Eto'o surely played his part and was one of the more important players, but he was always outshined by someone. If it wasn't Ronaldinho it was Iniesta, and if it wasn't Iniesta it was Messi.

Furthermore, Ibra is the only striker in World football you can hoof the ball to and expect something to come out of it somewhat consistently. If it hadn't of been for his hold up play and presence vs Manchester we would of lost by a much bigger margin and we wouldn't of created anything. Like Manchester created close to nothing vs Barca.

That's how it would of looked, because such is the difference in quality between Inter and Manchester.

On another note, Ibra created more against a superior Manhester side, than Ronaldo, Tevez, Rooney and Berbatov, all of them put together, created against a superior Barca side. Something to consider.

But we'll see. I hope you're right, but I doubt we'll get good enough midfielders to support Eto'o because we need to change A LOT if Ibra leaves. No more Cambiasso and Zanetti in midfield. That should be out of the question.

Nyall
05 Jun 09, 03:51
You've made good post and I'd hate to not honor it with a good reply so I'll post my response in the AM.

Adam
05 Jun 09, 04:03
Unlucky. Posts, cross bars and injuries, also in certain cases poor finsihing. Doesn't change the fact that he was usually one of the better players on the pitch in most of those matches. Maybe some of his teammates should of taken the burden of him and scored vs Liverpool or Manchester? He created more than enough chances. Why is it always up to him to do everything?

And Juve certainly didn't have the best team in the World, far from it. Whenever Ibra didn't play they looked pretty shitty. Barca was the best team in the World by far in that period.

Juve were reliant on him for creativity. He set up more goals than any other player in the league the first half of 05/06. Everything went through him back then already, but not quite as much as in Inter.

Ilkinio
05 Jun 09, 06:21
Says the guy who has made over 4000 posts on an Internet forum in about 14 months of posting. (Talk about having a life, eh)

Try using your mouth to interact with people instead of your fingers on a keyboard and then talk to me about personality.

Ibra has been with us 3 years and brought us nowhere on all three occasions in the UCL. He spent 2 years at Juve and did the same. He also did the same at Ajax. Eto'o is a 2 time UCL winner and has scored over 20 goals in the UCL, more than half of them in knockout round game a feat Ibra has never accomplished. So explain to me why getting Eto'o and money to buy a creative midfielder to support Eto'o will not do us any good?!

Your first post dates to February 7, 2009. You made over 2k posts in only 5 month and telling me that i don't have a life because i have 4k posts in 14 months? :D Wow. Young people are so stupidly arrogant those days.

Ibra won us 3 Scudettos. Can you beat that? Any player in last 50 years who made that for Inter, or for that matter for any team? Fact - Eto'o is overrated both by fans and clubs: Zlatan scores 25 from ~150 shots, Eto'o scores ~30 from ~160 shots, and everyone around calls Ibra bad finisher. Bullshit. Give Ibra Xavi(20 assists only in Primera) and he will score more. We won't get enough price from Ibra to buy WC midfielder.

I don't think you will understand, in the end, you are nothing, but ungrateful pig and you haven't seen Inter struggling from season to season.

Interista nr.1
05 Jun 09, 07:02
Zlatan wanna change to barcelona, he's bored in Italy he won everything there, nothing weird about that, I mean he changed from Juventus to Interso why not from Inter to Barcelona.

Adam
05 Jun 09, 07:02
That's ownage right there Ilkinio.;) I'm impressed. You murdured every one of his arguments. Especially the one about "no life".

"ungrateful pig" :lol: A little personal no?

raduccio
05 Jun 09, 07:17
Ibra won us 3 Scudettos. Can you beat that? Any player in last 50 years who made that for Inter, or for that matter for any team? Fact - Eto'o is overrated both by fans and clubs: Zlatan scores 25 from ~150 shots, Eto'o scores ~30 from ~160 shots, and everyone around calls Ibra bad finisher. Bullshit. Give Ibra Xavi(20 assists only in Primera) and he will score more. We won't get enough price from Ibra to buy WC midfielder.

Ibra wasn't alone in winning those scudettos. We had good players: Cesar, Maicon, Samuel, Cordoba, Chivu, Maxwell, Chuchu, Cruz! They all worked hard for the team. if we had any other top striker in stead of ibra are you sure we wouldn't have won the scudettos?

BTW the comparison with Eto'o isn't very good. With ManU Eto'o received a good pass from Iniesta but he created that goal! He owned Vidic and defeated VDS from a difficult position. Ibra chocked with ManU and missed a few clear oportinities. Adriano was way out of shape and still did more for the team.

Still I hope we sell Ibra for a good sum and rebuild our squad. And please no Eto'o or Driogba. I will miss his magic but the most we were gonna do with him was win more scudettos.

hallak
05 Jun 09, 07:17
zlaaaaaataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

hope he achieves his worth wherever he goes

who wanna bet were gonna win CL after he leaves :D

*slowly fades from this thread*

CafeCordoba
05 Jun 09, 07:21
Ilkinio, Nyall2008 and XL, try to behave? Han already said about this.

Ilkinio
05 Jun 09, 07:22
raduccio, Ibra can choke from time to time, but you should agree that Serie A haven't seen such dominant player since Maradona. Eto'o can't replace him.

Cafe, it's not my problem that you guys don't see clear flamebaiting.

Jimmy Page
05 Jun 09, 07:27
What is puzzling me is why do we want Eto? It doensnt make any sense, we have already bought Milito as our poacher..But Im really worried about this turn of event, both for Inter and Calcio

Adam
05 Jun 09, 07:54
Ibra wasn't alone in winning those scudettos. We had good players: Cesar, Maicon, Samuel, Cordoba, Chivu, Maxwell, Chuchu, Cruz! They all worked hard for the team. if we had any other top striker in stead of ibra are you sure we wouldn't have won the scudettos?

It's useless to discuss "what ifs". He's been Inter's player of the season three seasons straight and we've won the scudetto for three seasons straight, on the pitch. That's a fact. Another fact is we've had many top strikers and none of them won the scudetto, not even Ronaldo. We can discuss the "why's" but it's still a fact.

Adriano was way out of shape and still did more for the team.

:howler: How do you figure? Adriano missed three good chances to score over the two legs and created maybe one. Ibra missed two chances to score and created about 4. In fact we started playing worse in the second leg when Adriano entered. It's beyond me how you reached that conclusion.

Forza ragazzi
05 Jun 09, 08:38
Cafe, it's not my problem that you guys don't see clear flamebaiting.

You are making it a problem by responding in the way you do. Please ignore if you mean this and send the mods a PM instead.

Ilkinio
05 Jun 09, 08:47
You are making it a problem by responding in the way you do. Please ignore if you mean this and send the mods a PM instead.

Nyall's all posts should be reported. Problem is, his guilt is not in single post. Every single of his posts are inside rules, but overall it's what called "intelligent" trolling.

Forza ragazzi
05 Jun 09, 08:50
Nyall's all posts should be reported. Problem is, his guilt is not in single post. Every single of his posts are inside rules, but overall it's what called "intelligent" trolling.

Then make a report and the mods will look into it. If you have more to discuss about this, PM me.

Ilkinio
05 Jun 09, 08:57
Then make a report and the mods will look into it. If you have more to discuss about this, PM me.

Nah, banning Nyall will do bad to forums. So, no complaints.
Great albums on FB, btw ;)

Toninu
05 Jun 09, 09:04
I don't think Eto'o has any intention of joining Inter, I think if we're selling him its going to be on outright cash. I'm surprised that Barca are interested actually.

Toninu
05 Jun 09, 09:04
I don't think Eto'o has any intention of joining Inter, I think if we're selling him its going to be on outright cash. I'm surprised that Barca are interested actually.

Stefan
05 Jun 09, 09:13

Benny sometimes we would rather not have players be so honest publicly, especially in this case. With Ibra making it so public that he wants to leave it makes it very hard for us to negotiate a great transfer fee. Had he not said anything publicly and instead just told moratti and co we would be in a much better position.

He will be remembered as an Inter great but his latest actions certainly hasn't helped us.

Stefan
05 Jun 09, 09:18

Or just click on the report this post.

Ilkinio its clear you don't get along with Nyall so why not add him to your ignore list if you think he is flamebaiting you?

CafeCordoba
05 Jun 09, 09:19
Raiola says if Inter and Barcelona can find an agreement over Ibra's move, they won't be problems finding agreement between Ibra and Barcelona.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.24oredisport.com%2F%3Faction%3D read%26idnotizia%3D11641&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=
(http://www.forzainterforums.com/forums/Raiola%20says%20if%20Inter%20and%20Barcelona%20can %20find%20an%20agreement%20over%20Ibra%27s%20move, %20they%20won%27t%20be%20problems%20finding%20agre ement%20between%20Ibra%20and%20Barcelona.)

Ilkinio
05 Jun 09, 09:22
Or just click on the report this post.

Ilkinio its clear you don't get along with Nyall so why not add him to your ignore list if you think he is flamebaiting you?

This is not right. Any dialogue is better than nothing.

CafeCordoba
05 Jun 09, 09:25
This is not right. Any dialogue is better than nothing.

No. If you can't talk without going to other's provocations, then you shouldn't talk. Like Han suggested, the opinions and arguments should be talked here, not personal things.

Stefan
05 Jun 09, 09:33
Zidane says real wants ibra as well. Fine with me I like a bidding war.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D5190

kova9
05 Jun 09, 09:55
Chill out??? How the hell can I calm down after this?!

I don't recall Ibra publicly saying or insisting he wants to go..
He has a contract till 2013., he is one of the top 3 best paid players in the world!

If Moratti does Ronaldo thing again I will never forgive him!

K.I.
05 Jun 09, 09:57
Are you insane? You think if we sell Ibra it would have been our choice? IF he leaves its his decision man. If you think otherwise you have think again.

Stefan
05 Jun 09, 10:01

He has a contract till 2013., he is one of the top 3 best paid players in the world!

Read his interviews and his agents and then think for yourself what he is saying. He is clearly not committing to Inter which means he wants to go.

CafeCordoba
Chill out??? How the hell can I calm down!

You haven't followed media too much if you say Ibra hasn't implied he wants to go. He hasn't exactly said he wants to leave Inter but he has said that in other words. Like "I don't like to spend too many years in the same club", "I have won everything in Italy, I want new challenges" etc.

It's very clear Ibra wants to move, only thing Raiola and Ibra is doing is waiting for offer to come. From Barcelona or Real Madrid, which are the most probable candidates at the moment. Moratti is not selling Ibra because he wants the cash, he's selling him because he's forced to do it, just like with Ronaldo. Moratti is no Berlusconi.

Jimmy Page
I just pray that Zlatan will realise how fortunate he is, and that going to Barca will not guarante him succes in any way, he will not be the star of the team, he will come to a new league, a formation that does not suit him and will have an enoroums pressure on him to succeed. I just hope he will stay, not just for Inter but for Italian football, Zlatan stay you know you wont be better threated at any other club.

Rimpel
05 Jun 09, 10:04
ffs, not fuckin eto'o. How the hell is Mou gonna use his currents tactics with Eto'o, we need at least a midfielder of iniesta's/ribery's quality to make this work. And even then I doubt Eto'o would succeed in this team.

Ilkinio
05 Jun 09, 10:05
Yes, players like Eto'o can be good only in Primera, imho.

Stefan
05 Jun 09, 10:06
Moratti only wants money for Ibra. I agree with MM, I hope he sticks to it.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.sportmediaset.it/mercato/articoli/articolo24084.shtml

Jimmy Page
05 Jun 09, 10:10
Yea money or no deal. We dont need eto

Rimpel
05 Jun 09, 10:10
doesn't make any sense, Barca could get Villa for half that price. They've NEVER spent that much cash, they're not Real. I still doubt these rumors. If it would have been Real, sure... but Barca? Hell no.

CafeCordoba
05 Jun 09, 10:20
doesn't make any sense, Barca could get Villa for half that price. They've NEVER spent that much cash, they're not Real. I still doubt these rumors. If it would have been Real, sure... but Barca? Hell no.

Just a tactic for negotiations. I'm sure Moratti and Laporta spoke about the issue, and Laporta made clear approximately in what range he is willing to pay to get Ibra. It surely isn't close to 80m but more close to 50m. Moratti just talks the talk, it would be stupid to talk straightly "I want 60m for Ibra" as there wouldn't be much leverage in the actual negotiations.

NimAraya
05 Jun 09, 10:29
Moratti said: AS much as Laporta loves Eto'o I love Zlatan. It could means alot! Hahaha smartass U are Moratti!:D In my assumption it seems Moratti wanted to say as much as Laporta want for Eto'o the same I want for Ibra. Or he wanted to say he doesn't accept anything but a cash as deserved as what Ibra is. Anything less than 70 m is not acceptable for Ibra.

Adam
05 Jun 09, 10:51

:lol: Dude. Seriously. You rock and you're completely awesome but you're delusional. No not delusional, what's the word... In denial. You hear what you wanna hear. Sorry to break it to ya.:lol:

In both the Ronaldo and the ongoing Ibra saga, the players had expressed their desire to leave. Maybe not in so many words but it's evident.

Nerazzurro
05 Jun 09, 10:53
Well in a way it's good that we consider what the player wants. But it would be even better if Moratti can convinve Ibra to stay one more year, at least to wait out and see how Mou could build up the team around him...

kova9
05 Jun 09, 11:15
LoL, thanks for the compliments.. :D

Well, seems like I have to accept he is gone.. But I want at least 65 M € for him or no deal..
I hope MM won't fall for 35 + busquets type of crappy deal..

And message for Il Genio: I'm fine with Barca if he wants to win CL, but if he thinks Real M. can offer him better chance to win league, CL and ballon d'or than Inter can, then he is delusional and sooo wrong!

Nyall
05 Jun 09, 11:33
Your first post dates to February 7, 2009. You made over 2k posts in only 5 month and telling me that i don't have a life because i have 4k posts in 14 months? :D Wow. Young people are so stupidly arrogant those days.
Yeah that's right. I made 0 posts in the first 15 months I was here. Sure...:rolleyes:

Ibra was the only player on the field. He played an entire league by himself with no help from a great full back, goal keeper or midfield. None of that. Just Ibra. If you wanna put it that way why would it be wrong if I said Eto'o won Barca 2 UCLs?

Eto'o plus 30 million can get us Hamsik who can be world class.

I don't think you will understand, in the end, you are nothing, but ungrateful pig and you haven't seen Inter struggling from season to season.
What does me seeing Inter stuggling have to do with me being upset with the fact that our key player and the player we built our entire team to support is walking out on us in the middle of a new project? Wouldn't that further contribute to us struggling?

VLE
05 Jun 09, 11:45
no way we are going to receive 70m+ as some suggest.

Ibra wants out = player who clubs have problem keeping = dropped price.

Raul Duke
05 Jun 09, 11:49
On a less serious note how many people will have to change display pics if Ibra leaves.

Ilkinio
05 Jun 09, 11:58
Yeah that's right. I made 0 posts in the first 15 months I was here. Sure...:rolleyes:

It's what forum statistics show. Kinda hard arguing with that. So, go get a life, kiddo.

Ibra was the only player on the field. He played an entire league by himself with no help from a great full back, goal keeper or midfield. None of that. Just Ibra. If you wanna put it that way why would it be wrong if I said Eto'o won Barca 2 UCLs?

Eto'o plus 30 million can get us Hamsik who can be world class.

Ibra wasn't only player, obviously, we have good squad, and Ibra makes our squad great. There is no player in the world who is constantly top scorer, top assistman, target man, playmaker. Once again, no one was so dominant in Serie A, since Maradona. You can deny it all you want. Eto'o winning 2 UCLs is BS. And you know it. Stop posting nonsense, because nonsense is not a point.

Ibra>Eto'o+Hamsik. Eto'o will probably fail in Serie A, just because of limited space here. Serie A is only sure bet for us, i wouldn't risk it, for distant CL hope/CL semi-final.
Eto'o won't have Xavi-Iniesta behind and Messi-Henry besides him.
Eto'o's main strength is his pace. Ibra's is power and skill. I don't think it's hard to understand which will deteriorate sooner. Players first start losing pace. I hope you won't argue with that. Ibra and Eto'o are both 28. Who will become useless sooner?

What does me seeing Inter stuggling have to do with me being upset with the fact that our key player and the player we built our entire team to support is walking out on us in the middle of a new project? Wouldn't that further contribute to us struggling?

First you write that Ibra is CL choker and with Eto'o we will go further. Then you say that we will suffer without him. This is at least strange.

Adam
05 Jun 09, 12:18
On a less serious note how many people will have to change display pics if Ibra leaves.

Present.:D But I'm cool with that. I can always go back to the Santa Claus smoking a joint av.

Nyall
05 Jun 09, 12:19
It's what forum statistics show. Kinda hard arguing with that. So, go get a life, kiddo.

http://www.forzainterforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4815&page=16
Here's a link dating back to December 07 for proof.

Ibra wasn't only player, obviously, we have good squad, and Ibra makes our squad great. There is no player in the world who is constantly top scorer, top assistman, target man, playmaker. Once again, no one was so dominant in Serie A, since Maradona. You can deny it all you want. Eto'o winning 2 UCLs is BS. And you know it. Stop posting nonsense, because nonsense is not a point.
The reason why Ibra is our top scorer and top assistsman, etc. is because our team plays for Ibra and Ibra does not play for the team but for Ibra.
So everything we do is for Ibra. Once Ibra leaves our game plan will change and we'll start playing team football again instead of Ibra football.
Maybe it is but the fact still remains, Eto'o has goals in the KO round, Ibra doesn't so there's no way to say he will be a failure.

Ibra>Eto'o+Hamsik. Eto'o will probably fail in Serie A, just because of limited space here. Serie A is only sure bet for us, i wouldn't risk it, for distant CL hope/CL semi-final.
Again that is your opinion.

Eto'o won't have Xavi-Iniesta behind and Messi-Henry besides him.
Eto'o's main strength is his pace. Ibra's is power and skill. I don't think it's hard to understand which will deteriorate sooner. Players first start losing pace. I hope you won't argue with that. Ibra and Eto'o are both 28. Who will become useless sooner?
An unmotivated and a whining Ibra will be useless to us as he will continue to stir up rifts in the locker room and will do the same thing he did last year that he did this year when we again get knocked out.

First you write that Ibra is CL choker and with Eto'o we will go further. Then you say that we will suffer without him. This is at least strange.
Our team is built to support that him. So why wouldn't we suffer?

Forza ragazzi
05 Jun 09, 12:19

Milan are getting 68m for Kaka and Milan wants to sell. I see your point, but if Milan who want to sell gets 68, we should get that or even more.

Alex de Large
05 Jun 09, 12:22

Ye we can! yes we can!

Madrid have much more money, so if Barcelona don't wants to spend 70, sell him to Madrid.

Nyall
05 Jun 09, 12:24
Milan are getting 68m for Kaka and Milan wants to sell. I see your point, but if Milan who want to sell gets 68, we should get that or even more.

No the reason Milan are making so much is because Milan don't have to sell Ricardo if they don't want to and Kaka can still reject them. We however have to to sell Ibra because no club wants to keep an unhappy superstar so that can lead to the player's price getting reduced.

Ilkinio
05 Jun 09, 12:25
It's kinda strange how some people defended Adri all the way, now say that Ibra will whine. Ibra never whined.

We played on Ibra? Who else is there to play?

hallak
05 Jun 09, 12:29
i think moratti and laportas meeting only to make real freak out and join the bidding war (which barca has no intention to do ) and splash big money on ibra,sounds like a win-win-win situation to me

moratti sells his best player for big cash
laporta makes his competition splash big cash for 1 player
real madrid has a new world class player

i always knew morattis is a smart guy,and etoo wont be coming WOOHOO

Suneet
05 Jun 09, 12:53
I'm ok for a no money swap also. Xavi/Iniesta.

Nyall
05 Jun 09, 12:54
i think moratti and laportas meeting only to make real freak out and join the bidding war (which barca has no intention to do ) and splash big money on ibra,sounds like a win-win-win situation to me

moratti sells his best player for big cash
laporta makes his competition splash big cash for 1 player
real madrid has a new world class player

i always knew morattis is a smart guy,and etoo wont be coming WOOHOO
So you thought of that by yourself and actually think it's true? Why would Barca's president want to see Real Madrid (their biggest rivals) sign one of Europe's top strikers just to make Moratti happy?

Nyall
05 Jun 09, 12:56
It's kinda strange how some people defended Adri all the way, now say that Ibra will whine. Ibra never whined.
He does it in almost every game in the pitch. By constantly yelling at players.

Ilkinio
05 Jun 09, 13:01

He got a point. Most of our players are way below his level.

Bes
05 Jun 09, 13:04
Ah my god. Because of Inter and because of him Ibra shouldn't leave. He won't be the boss right there like in he's in here. And Inter will have it so difficult to add a replacement for him. Please Ibra, don't go.

No mate, you search the "more posts of Nyall2008", but it shows maximally 1000 posts, so the others aren't shown right there.

Rimpel
05 Jun 09, 13:05

That's A LOT better than critizing our management, coach in the media. Hell, that's what defines him as a winner. Sometimes the complaining could look unjustified but most the time he's probably spot on. But it's not like our players hate him for that, I've never seen anyone angry with Ibra. Most of the time they joke around with him:|

Hilky
05 Jun 09, 13:11
come on Moratti... Bring some big cash

Ilkinio
05 Jun 09, 13:13
No mate, you search the "more posts of Nyall2008", but it shows maximally 1000 posts, so the others aren't shown right there.

Yes, it shows only 1000 last. Still, person who has 1k in last 5 months, shouldn't tell someone with 4k in 18 months to get life :D

vitomins
05 Jun 09, 13:15
Sorry Ilk but you make no sense....4k in 18 months is a higher efficiency than 1k in 5 months....

1k in 5 months = 4k in 20 months...

Ilkinio
05 Jun 09, 13:29
Sorry Ilk but you make no sense....4k in 18 months is a higher efficiency than 1k in 5 months....

1k in 5 months = 4k in 20 months...

Well, nothing can beat ~700 posts in 40 days :D

alvaro
05 Jun 09, 13:47
Kids.

Alessandro
05 Jun 09, 13:49
Post wars...

Nyall
05 Jun 09, 13:54
And who better to have it with than fellow Interista. :D

vitomins
05 Jun 09, 13:55
LOL, I'll admit Ilk, I have nothing else to do...I am at work waiting for a project start date so i just sit at a computer all day. But that still doesn't make you post more viable...

Ilkinio
05 Jun 09, 13:59
LOL, I'll admit Ilk, I have nothing else to do...I am at work waiting for a project start date so i just sit at a computer all day. But that still doesn't make you post more viable...

If you have nothing to do, try counting this: how many posts less in a day should i make so 4k posts will be distributed not in 18 months, but in 20? :D Is it like 1 less post in 3-4 days? :D

Stefan
05 Jun 09, 14:04
Could you guys please get back on topic. :)

classexa
05 Jun 09, 16:51
Regarding the meeting, I think it was mainly for Eto'o

Jonnie_Venom89
05 Jun 09, 17:48
I will cry if he leaves,but no way Mou will let him.

Toninu
05 Jun 09, 17:52
Its not up to Mou, its up to Moratti and Ibra.

Stefan
05 Jun 09, 17:57
Its not up to Mou, its up to Moratti and Ibra.

Much more ibra. Moratti can't keep an unhappy player.

Toninu
05 Jun 09, 18:01
Much more ibra. Moratti can't keep an unhappy player.

Yeah, they're both factors but Moratti can still technically keep Ibra here against his will.

Besnik
05 Jun 09, 18:03
Well,

If Ibra want's to leave us then we can't do anything, just to think for any great stiker who can solve problems with forward.
I will be strong happy if we will stay with us, but I think this won't happen :cry:

Cro Nerazzurro
05 Jun 09, 18:09
I dont see Ibra deciding to spend his career here, he can only decide to maybe stay here for one more season. That would be good for results probably, but I dont want that kind of a 'deal'

I want players who are 100% at club. I am not expecting every player to love Inter like its his favcorite club, but I want them to show determiantion for the club, not to say 'Ok, Ill stay one more year and if we win CL Ill see whats next'

NO. So if it was up to me I would sell him and invest in midfield and attack with that money, invest it wisely. I am sure we can make better team with that money then with his stay.

But if by any chance he wants to stay here, not thinking jsut about one season, then he is more then welcomed to stay. But he said it few times he wants to leave, so it's time to leave...in my opinion.

Forza ragazzi
05 Jun 09, 19:43
No the reason Milan are making so much is because Milan don't have to sell Ricardo if they don't want to and Kaka can still reject them. We however have to to sell Ibra because no club wants to keep an unhappy superstar so that can lead to the player's price getting reduced.

Ibra isn't unhappy. If there are no decent offers, he will stay here and have no problems.

Milan are selling Kaka because they want to. It's the same as with Ibra, except now it's the player that says he could like new challenges.

JC pleads Inter to keep Ibra.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnotizia=5212

In general, very few experts or "experts" believe Ibra will leave. His wages is the main reason for many. Even Mancini's agent, Di Giorgis, has had his say in this.

CafeCordoba
05 Jun 09, 21:11
I dont see Ibra deciding to spend his career here, he can only decide to maybe stay here for one more season. That would be good for results probably, but I dont want that kind of a 'deal'

I want players who are 100% at club. I am not expecting every player to love Inter like its his favcorite club, but I want them to show determiantion for the club, not to say 'Ok, Ill stay one more year and if we win CL Ill see whats next'

NO. So if it was up to me I would sell him and invest in midfield and attack with that money, invest it wisely. I am sure we can make better team with that money then with his stay.

But if by any chance he wants to stay here, not thinking jsut about one season, then he is more then welcomed to stay. But he said it few times he wants to leave, so it's time to leave...in my opinion.

Excellent post. That's pretty much the case here with Ibra.

FR, you can't believe Ibra is happy if no offers will arrive. They are waiting the offers with Raiola. They want to move, Ibra wants to move to a better club. It's pretty sure he isn't as happy as he would be at the new club.

Raiola has told the wages won't be a problem for them. Raiola said if Inter finds agreement with Barca, there won't be problems between Ibra and Barca . Check Daily Rumor thread in Transfers & Rumors sub-forum.

Forza ragazzi
05 Jun 09, 21:28
FR, you can't believe Ibra is happy if no offers will arrive. They are waiting the offers with Raiola. They want to move, Ibra wants to move to a better club. It's pretty sure he isn't as happy as he would be at the new club.

No, obviously everyone knows this. But if he stays, he will do his best for the club. He won't create problems.

Suneet
05 Jun 09, 21:40
Well, if I was Ibra and no big club wanted me, I'd better stay at Inter and try and do better.

VLE
05 Jun 09, 21:42

Although we laugh at Berlu's cover ups, their official stance has been selling Kaka only because the offer is too good to reject, and Kaka has portraid himself as someone who wants to stay in milan.

We on the other hand, are facing the problem of having hard time keeping Ibra. Whether that be Mou's plan not convincing, wage, or whatever. Essien, Arshavin, Drogba, Dinho all wanted to leave the club and their price halved. Us actively searching for foward doesn't help us either, being linked with Eto'o and Cassano, while already bought Milito.

kova9
05 Jun 09, 23:03
I think this is the point where we can see how important is to have Mourinho instead of Mancini.. MOU knows how to talk to the players, how to create a relationship with them, get in their heads, whatever, and therefore, I think he can convince Ibra to stay!

Plus, I don't think he has to really 'convince' him something.. Like someone said, it's not like he is unhappy.. He is probably willing to stay if Moratti and Mourinho insist it..

snake
06 Jun 09, 01:28
Goodbye IbraaaaaaHitOrMiss ;)

In all seriousness, it is going to be very interesting. Only two clubs in the running here are Real+Barca.

Barca want to give us money and Eto'o, we dont want Eto'o because we already have Milito. So no deal until that changes.

Real are spending their money on Kaka, and will have nothing left after that. So no deal unless Kaka deal falls through then they will assault on Ibra like the Americans invaded I-rack.

If Real sign Kaka and Barca wont part ways with any of their midfielders, Ibra will have to stay another year.

I also find it funny when he says he has done everything, grow some balls and use that motivation to want to win the CL with Inter even more. The player who guides Inter finally to a CL will be a god amonst the fans, i.e. Messi at Barca. He obviously doenst believe he has that in him.

On the other hand, I would like to see him succeed at Barca to prove to the world he is one of the worlds best striker. But then again, if he does succeed, we will only hear from the English that Inter held him back...:grumpy:

VLE
06 Jun 09, 01:30
I think this is the point where we can see how important is to have Mourinho instead of Mancini.. MOU knows how to talk to the players, how to create a relationship with them, get in their heads, whatever, and therefore, I think he can convince Ibra to stay!

huh? Mourinho was the first to pull the RM drama and get increase in wage. While we laughed at Vieira and Cruz (and somewhat Maxwell) doing the same, Ibra following Mourinho is not as funny as others doing so.

Nyall
06 Jun 09, 02:41
huh? Mourinho was the first to pull the RM drama and get increase in wage. While we laughed at Vieira and Cruz (and somewhat Maxwell) doing the same, Ibra following Mourinho is not as funny as others doing so.

Three things though man:
1) Jose never started anything about him leaving or going to Milan. He simply said he was 99% sure of saying which would be a pass in anyone's book.
2) Can you actually confirm that Jose did get a wage increase because I read from an interview question to Jose that he didn't.
3) Congrats on becoming a mod.

VLE
06 Jun 09, 02:49
Three things though man:
1) Jose never started anything about him leaving or going to Milan. He simply said he was 99% sure of saying which would be a pass in anyone's book.
2) Can you actually confirm that Jose did get a wage increase because I read from an interview question to Jose that he didn't.
3) Congrats on becoming a mod.

1)and that 99% suddenly changed to 'i love inter as much as my old club chelsea and I'll never leave' after the contract.
2)as in asking Jose himself or asking Inter insider? No.
3) thank you.

Nyall
06 Jun 09, 03:02
1)and that 99% suddenly changed to 'i love inter as much as my old club chelsea and I'll never leave' after the contract.
Please don't make things up. Mourinho never said he'll never leave but simply he has fallen in love with Inter. This was said in an interview before the contract extentsion became official.

2)as in asking Jose himself or asking Inter insider? No.
Or in any official documents beside media speculation?

3) thank you.
You're welcome

VLE
06 Jun 09, 07:12
Please don't make things up. Mourinho never said he'll never leave but simply he has fallen in love with Inter. This was said in an interview before the contract extentsion became official.

Or in any official documents beside media speculation?

You're welcome

-Never leave as in never leave to Madrid this season. Ofc I don't believe he will become our SAF.

-I'm not sure what is the source of the interview you saw, but between Gazzetta+Corriere and the interview, I will believe in former unless the interview is directly from inter.it or inter TV.

classexa
06 Jun 09, 08:43
It says Inter turned down an offer on 25 euro+Eto'o

Adam
06 Jun 09, 08:48
Gazzetta reports that Moratti turned down an offer of 25 m + Eto'o for Ibra and Maxwell, from Barca. It also says Moratti will not sell for less than 50 million. Real and Chelsea are also interested though.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Calciomercato/06-06-2009/asta-ibrahimovic-50496191046.shtml

NimAraya
06 Jun 09, 09:05
Gazzetta reports that Moratti turned down an offer of 25 m + Eto'o for Ibra and Maxwell, from Barca. It also says Moratti will not sell for less than 50 million. Real and Chelsea are also interested though.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Calciomercato/06-06-2009/asta-ibrahimovic-50496191046.shtml

I think Laporta was so high or something. What was he thinking with sucha ridiculous offer?!!! Even 50 m + Eto'o is not enough for both Ibra and Maxwell. Maxwell at least cost 8 million. He has to offer 60 m + Eto'o for them.

Mustafa
06 Jun 09, 09:10
I think Laporta was so high or something. What was he thinking with sucha ridiculous offer?!!! Even 50 m + Eto'o is not enough for both Ibra and Maxwell. Maxwell at least cost 8 million. He has to offer 60 m + Eto'o for them.

Maybe he thinks Moratti will do one of his stupid decisions :D

NimAraya
06 Jun 09, 09:15
Maybe he thinks Moratti will do one of his stupid decisions :D

I don't think so. After the meeting Moratti was sarcastic when he said: "As much as Laporta loves Eto'o I love Zlatan". Seems he wanted to say to Laporta: "ASSHOLE, U think Eto'o costs 25 and both Ibra and Maxwell together cost the same amount of money?!! Fuck off Prick!!"

CafeCordoba
06 Jun 09, 09:21
I don't think so. After the meeting Moratti was sarcastic when he said: "As much as Laporta loves Eto'o I love Zlatan". Seems he wanted to say to Laporta: "ASSHOLE, U think Eto'o costs 25 and both Ibra and Maxwell together cost the same amount of money?!! Fuck off Prick!!"

Or maybe they both know the deal isn't going to happen as Moratti has made it clear to Laporta how much Ibra is valued by him and Inter. Now those friends just play nice-and-smile in the media. :)

Mustafa
06 Jun 09, 09:22

That's a good one :)

The good point in all this is that someone is interested in buying Zlatan and Moratti negotiating. Which means we most likely sell him for the right price and lets hope get a top midfielder.

NimAraya
06 Jun 09, 10:12
I really don't think Moratti doesn't have the money to buy a top midfielder already. But you know if he sells Ibra he HAS to buy a top player in order to calm down the fans. If he doesn't sell Ibra he might have this excuse that he has not the huge money to spend. Still I say he can go for a top midfielder without selling Ibra. you see we can take Silva for the amount of 25 m. It's not much really!

kova9
06 Jun 09, 10:20
Maybe Laporta never offered Eto'o.. Maybe he said, the offer is 50 m €.. And Moratti replied, no I want 40 m € + Eto'o.. And laporta didn't want to give Eto'o, so we have MM statement, "As much as Laporta likes Eto'o, I like Zlatan".. Meaning, that if they don't give us Eto'o, we won't give them Zlatan..
What do you think about that? It makes sense..

NimAraya
06 Jun 09, 10:27
I don't think so. I believe Moratti doesn't give a crap about signing Eto'o if he has to lose Ibra for not a convincing amount of money.

K.I.
06 Jun 09, 10:38
Along the years we have never needed to sell players in order to rase cash for any player. Wether or not Ibra will leave a defender and a midfielder are coming (Carvalho and Deco), another forward depends on Ibra and Cruz. We already have Ibra, Balotelli and Milito for next season. If cruz renews he is our forth striker, if he doesnt which is something i think will happane because jose isnt a big fan of julio, we will have to get Cassano or Tevez. If Ibra leaves however i think we will go for 2 forwards, not just one.

Mustafa
06 Jun 09, 10:51
Cruz will leave most likely. His contract expires and if Inter would want to renew it they would have already done it.

Jimmy Page
06 Jun 09, 10:55
I honestly believe that Zlatan will not end up at Barca, hes to expensive, maybe Real Madrid, but thats a real big if, Madrid will target Ronaldo and Ribery to start with

Mustafa
06 Jun 09, 11:01
I honestly believe that Zlatan will not end up at Barca, hes to expensive, maybe Real Madrid, but thats a real big if, Madrid will target Ronaldo and Ribery to start with

They got Kaka'. I don't believe they want to repeat the mistake they did when they signed Beckham, Zidane, Ronaldo etc.

Jimmy Page
06 Jun 09, 11:04
Exactly, I do think Madrid will get Ribery at the end. Or maybe buy Silva, but thats it. They must also build a team, they cant just buy all the superstars in the world

Hasan
06 Jun 09, 11:13
If Zlatan leaves that will be part exchange deal. No-one can pay 70 millions for a player (except Man City).

I would give them Zlatan, Maxwell and 10 millions for Iniesta and Yaya Toure. I don't want Eto'o in any scenario.

Real can't pay 70 millions after they brought Kaka. They can offer Diarra, Sneijder or Robben. I would accept only Sneijder from them. Pepe,Sneijder and 20-30 milions could be deal they can afford.

Chelsea won't spend that much and they aren't really interested. I don't wanna their players because they are too old and they have that history with Jose.

So ideal scenarios for me:

-Zlatan sold for 70-80 milions, then we buy Fabregas and Džeko or Cassano
-Zlatan in Barca for Iniesta
-Zlatan in Real for Pepe and Sneijder plus cash

NimAraya
06 Jun 09, 11:15
Yeah If Madrid sign Kaka and Ribery I doubt they can go for Ibra. He's more expensive than all of them. And Ibra knows that Barca is the best place he can fullfill his goals not Merda. Unless he think an English team can do that for him and it only can be CHelsea that can pay huge money for a player.

Hussein
06 Jun 09, 14:10
This is becoming pathetic... now Raiola says that not only Barcelona are in for Ibra, but also other teams are after him. :yuck:

I really don't care where he goes I just want him out as soon as possible. :yuck:

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=154227

Jimmy Page
06 Jun 09, 14:22
Thats Raiola trying to be a fucking smartass, there is only one club that zlatans wants to go to and thats Barca, and they dont have 70 milon in cash to splash on one player, and Raiola knows tihs, so he is trying to find other clubs that are intrested, but there isnt one out there, so fuck you raiola

K.I.
06 Jun 09, 14:27
Actually i am sure Real,Chelsea and Man utd are interested in him. I think either Barca or Real will get him if he leaves.

Jimmy Page
06 Jun 09, 14:33
Man u signed berbatov for 30 milion pounds last year, and it seems that drogba will sign a new contract soon, so we can rule those two clubs out

Mustafa
06 Jun 09, 14:36
This is becoming pathetic... now Raiola says that not only Barcelona are in for Ibra, but also other teams are after him. :yuck:

I really don't care where he goes I just want him out as soon as possible. :yuck:

Plus good money in return ;)

Sucre
06 Jun 09, 14:57

I totaly agree with you. I don't want long speculations about him. When we sell him as soon as possible, then we will have time to buy a replacement. I want to have the entire group as soon as possible.

Rimpel
06 Jun 09, 15:10
In the end if he leaves, he'll end up in Real I'm sure. Which he's going to regret dearly, they're not close to getting the CL. O well, hopefully the rumors are true and we're getting cassano. Plus with all the cash from Ibra's sale, there are lots of possibilities.

Rimpel
06 Jun 09, 15:12

we shouldn't judge ibra based on his retarded agent, that's pretty unfair. But yeah, I hate his agent too:yuck:

Nyall
06 Jun 09, 17:31
we shouldn't judge ibra based on his retarded agent, that's pretty unfair. But yeah, I hate his agent too:yuck:

Players tell their agent what to say. If Ibra was 100% committed to Inter he wouldn't be making those interviews. Both Ibra and his agent are whores.

Besnik
06 Jun 09, 17:37
Well guys,

I've readed some articles for Sport, and I saw so Ibra will stay at Inter.
I'm 90% sure so he will stay with us, and maybe next season we can celebrate for CL :happy:

Nyall
06 Jun 09, 18:12
Well guys,

I've readed some articles for Sport, and I saw so Ibra will stay at Inter.
I'm 90% sure so he will stay with us, and maybe next season we can celebrate for CL :happy:

:thumbsdo::thumbsdo: You Fail!

Besnik
06 Jun 09, 18:12
:thumbsdo::thumbsdo: You Fail!

Why,
Did I mistake something? :confused:

kova9
06 Jun 09, 19:24
InterBoy, I was just about to write the same thing..

I have a feeling that Ibra is staying.. It's not really necessary for Inter to sell him, and he isn't unhappy and so eager to go..
I think this all 'halabuka' around Ibra will calm down in a couple of weeks..

@Hussein and some others: What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you want him to go ASAP, heck, why would you want him to go at all?? He is our best player! Let's keep it that way!

NimAraya
06 Jun 09, 19:30
Look at this!

The Spain-Milan axis seems to be at the centre of the biggest transfer saga of the summer.

Milan star Kaka seems close to joining Real Madrid, while Inter ace Zlatan Ibrahimovic is known to want a move to Barcelona. Will these transfers go through? Who better than respected FIFA agent Ernesto Bronzetti to shed some light on these issues.

"There is a negotiation between Milan, Real and Kaka," he told Sky Sport 24.

"Milan don't do things behind players' backs and vice-versa. This negotiation has been examined closely, [Adriano] Galliani has talked about it with Kaka and now it depends on [Silvio] Berlusconi and the player. It will be up to them, if Berlusconi doesn't sell him, he will stay at Milan."

Bronzetti is more sceptical about Ibrahimovic's proposed move to Barca.

"Ibrahimovic to Barcelona? I have the impression this won't happen," he continued.

"I don't see the right conditions, unless Barcelona decide to buy Ibrahimovic, but I don't think they will be able to do that without selling [Samuel] Eto'o, who will also be involved in the African Nations Cup and will be missing for one or two months.

"I have the feeling Barcelona will end up going for [Karim] Benzema."

Reportedly, the European champions have already offered Inter Eto'o plus 25 million Euros for Ibrahimovic, which was insufficient for president Massimo Moratti.

Danilo Pochini, Goal.com

Nyall
06 Jun 09, 19:31
InterBoy, I was just about to write the same thing..

I have a feeling that Ibra is staying.. It's not really necessary for Inter to sell him, and he isn't unhappy and so eager to go..
I think this all 'halabuka' around Ibra will calm down in a couple of weeks..

@Hussein and some others: What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you want him to go ASAP, heck, why would you want him to go at all?? He is our best player! Let's keep it that way!

A happy Ibra wouldn't have his stupid agent whoring around int he media and would have came out and said he wants to stay. Ibra wants to leave and we are going to sell him. Us keeping him will do us no good because his heart won't be here and we'll be going through every transfer season until he does actually gets sold, ala Kaka and Ronaldo. bra can't wait to leave and I can't wait to see him gone.

Nyall
06 Jun 09, 19:33
Look at this!

You are aware that Bronzetti's opinion is as good as ours right?

DARi0
06 Jun 09, 21:01
Santon live on Rai Uno, after Italy game: I hope Ibra stays, but it's up to him.

Rimpel
06 Jun 09, 21:03
Players tell their agent what to say. .

Not true. Don't talk about things you have no idea about.

Nyall
06 Jun 09, 21:42
Not true. Don't talk about things you have no idea about.

So please then explain to me the role of an agent? If Raiola or whatever ever his name is lying then why doesn't Zlatan come out and tell him to shut the fuck up? An agent would never act unless they are commanded by the player they are representing.

Rimpel
06 Jun 09, 21:51
So please then explain to me the role of an agent? If Raiola or whatever ever his name is lying then why doesn't Zlatan come out and tell him to shut the fuck up? An agent would never act unless they are commanded by the player they are representing.

Alright mabye I should have clarified more. Yes, most of the time the agent and the player probably make out beforehand what to say (though most likely not all the time).
But Raiola is a special case, he's been caught lying many times before. He is simply a scum, there's not reason to link his comments with Ibra. But that still doesn't mean Ibra will go out in the press and condemn Raiola. There are much better ways of handling that, it would only create more drama.

Nyall
06 Jun 09, 22:04
I don't care if he's been caught lying before. What matters is that Raiola has been in the media and has almost guaranteed an Ibra exit whilst Ibra has done nothing to deny his claims.

Adam
06 Jun 09, 22:30
Why would he deny it? He's made it perfectly clear he wants a new challenge outside of Italy.

On a sidenote, whether he stays or goes we made Juve look like the biggest idiots of all time when we bought him. I can't recall another instance when a player went from one rival top club to another, won three straight championships and then got sold for 50-60 million, which would give us a 100% profit. And the kicker is they're probably praying for us to sell him.

Hammoudi
06 Jun 09, 23:02
Raiola is saying now that Ibra might not have the chance to go to the World Cup since Sweden is doing badly. He says it's not about allegiance but Ibra wants to go the world cup again (maybe his last best chance at this age.)

They are apparently talking to Spain, Cote d'Ivoire and Australia.

Adam
06 Jun 09, 23:42
Funny.:rolleyes:

Hammoudi
07 Jun 09, 01:38
LOL, I was taking the piss Adam, but I knew it would rub you the wrong way.

For the record, I have no problem with Zlatan wanting a new challenge and being a man about it, but as an Inter fan it is kind of insulting because your superstar doesn't believe you have a chance to win the CL.

Handoyo
07 Jun 09, 04:58
Santon: If he stays without really wanting to, then he’d do better to go and have a great season elsewhere.

It seems to me that the longer this thing goes, the more bad blood there will be between Ibra and the fans & his teammates.

We need to solve the situation fast, for both Ibra and our sake. It's obviously easier said than done though.

Hussein
07 Jun 09, 05:11
Raiola is saying now that Ibra might not have the chance to go to the World Cup since Sweden is doing badly. He says it's not about allegiance but Ibra wants to go the world cup again (maybe his last best chance at this age.)

They are apparently talking to Spain, Cote d'Ivoire and Australia.

LOL!! I was thinking about the same thing! I also noticed that many Interisti on other boards think in the same line!!

That's a shame really, he is supposed to be our best player and now we're making fun of him!

Adam
07 Jun 09, 05:17
LOL, I was taking the piss Adam, but I knew it would rub you the wrong way.

For the record, I have no problem with Zlatan wanting a new challenge and being a man about it, but as an Inter fan it is kind of insulting because your superstar doesn't believe you have a chance to win the CL.

Yeah it did. It's a little too early to be making jokes about Sweden's WCQ failure. Not over it yet mate, I'm still working on it.;) It was our national day yesterday and we lost to Denmark, for the first time ever in a competitive match. I thank God ya'll decided to ban Azzkikr.:D

As for Zlatan, he never said that Inter doesn't have a chance to win the CL, in fact he said the opposite. I really don't think Cl is his main motivation for leaving. I think he's just bored of the Serie A.

Hussein
07 Jun 09, 05:27
Yeah it did. It's a little too early to be making jokes about Sweden's WCQ failure. Not over it yet mate, I'm still working on it.;) It was our national day yesterday and we lost to Denmark, for the first time ever in a competitive match. I thank God ya'll decided to ban Azzkikr.:D

As for Zlatan, he never said that Inter doesn't have a chance to win the CL, in fact he said the opposite. I really don't think Cl is his main motivation for leaving. I think he's just bored of the Serie A.

I agree with this opinion. He wants a new challenge and that's why I think it is not right to deny him that. He is no Zanetti for sure so why keep him against his well?!

I thank him for all what he has done for us in the past 3 seasons and he will remain in my heart as a supporter, but I think if he really wants to leave he should do so in the right way and not by hurting the feelings of the fans who loved him and adored him.

For example, Zlatan should have spoken privately to Moratti and Mourinho about his wish to leave instead of sending public messages through the media and his @$$ agent.

Forza ragazzi
07 Jun 09, 09:01
Santon: If he stays without really wanting to, then hed do better to go and have a great season elsewhere.

It seems to me that the longer this thing goes, the more bad blood there will be between Ibra and the fans & his teammates.

We need to solve the situation fast, for both Ibra and our sake. It's obviously easier said than done though.

I feel this.

And although Raiola is an annoying prick, I have to admit he is damn good at marketing his players. He is a good agent.

Ehsan
07 Jun 09, 13:16
I really don't think Cl is his main motivation for leaving. I think he's just bored of the Serie A.

I strongly agree with this. CL is a funny competition and even going to Barca won't increase his chances drastically. He's smart enough to know that.

I think what frustrated him the most is seeing players like CR get all the praise while he considers himself superior, but Ronaldo has the support of a better team around him. Zlatan is looking for a team which will make him look better.

Only I think it might all backfire on him, and he isn't appreciating how much being Inter's "go-to-man" has contributed to his career. I'm afraid in a team like Barca he'll become invisible.

CafeCordoba
07 Jun 09, 14:15
Santon: If he stays without really wanting to, then hed do better to go and have a great season elsewhere.

Yeah. The problematic part is, now it looks Ibra is staying which just means the rumors of him moving will come back later. It's really hard situation for us fans too. If I hope Ibra stays, which is the logical thing, then the coming rumors are irritating and disturbing. If I hope he leaves, it should happen soon. In that case I'm hoping we would lose one hell of a striker and player, and that is disturbing too. :rolleyes:

Stefan
07 Jun 09, 14:20
They need to settle this fast. Also if he stays he must commit himself for the next 3 seasons, not want to go again next season. I don't want this dragging till 31 August. Either himself or we sell and get players in that want to play for Inter.

CafeCordoba
07 Jun 09, 14:46
They need to settle this fast. Also if he stays he must commit himself for the next 3 seasons, not want to go again next season. I don't want this dragging till 31 August. Either himself or we sell and get players in that want to play for Inter.

I fear that he will do exactly the same thing next year. Ibra won't commit to Inter, he has seen everything in Italy and wants a change. It's hard to imagine a scenario where he would change his mind. If Inter goes out of CL yet again too early, it's the same shit as the current situation. If Inter goes and win CL, he still wants a new challenge. If Inter goes out of CL in semifinal or final, well he just might think the same way like in the first scenario.

Though winning CL next season might make Ibra change his mind about the quality of the squad (best in the world etc.). But how possible that scenario is? :rolleyes:

Besnik
07 Jun 09, 14:49
I fear that he will do exactly the same thing next year. Ibra won't commit to Inter, he has seen everything in Italy and wants a change. It's hard to imagine a scenario where he would change his mind. If Inter goes out of CL yet again too early, it's the same shit as the current situation. If Inter goes and win CL, he still wants a new challenge. If Inter goes out of CL in semifinal or final, well he just might think the same way like in the first scenario.

Agreed. :cool:

Mustafa
07 Jun 09, 15:44
Though winning CL next season might make Ibra change his mind about the quality of the squad (best in the world etc.). But how possible that scenario is? :rolleyes:

Unlikely, but possible.

Handoyo
07 Jun 09, 16:14
Yeah. The problematic part is, now it looks Ibra is staying which just means the rumors of him moving will come back later. It's really hard situation for us fans too. If I hope Ibra stays, which is the logical thing, then the coming rumors are irritating and disturbing. If I hope he leaves, it should happen soon. In that case I'm hoping we would lose one hell of a striker and player, and that is disturbing too. :rolleyes:
Exactly. The best way for Interisti and Inter players is if Ibra signs an extension with no payrise or signing on fee.

But yes, the chances of that happening is lower than the chance of me scoring Megan Fox.

Suneet
07 Jun 09, 16:22
Even though I think he should go, I doubt anyone will meet Mourinho/Moratti's valuation of Ibra.

alvaro
07 Jun 09, 20:41
But yes, the chances of that happening is lower than the chance of me scoring Megan Fox.

Slightly offtopic but what's all the fuss about Megan Fox? :D You see better looking bitches walking on the streets here. Sexiest woman in the world my ass.

Hasan
08 Jun 09, 00:55

Haha, this is a moder world and modern times. Before 50 years you could get a wife for yourself and you would know that's for whole life. And in this world we don't know nothing. What will tomorrow bring to us noone knows. But if we have good wives than it's natural to hope they will be in our bad day after tomorrow too.

Besnik
08 Jun 09, 09:32
Barcelona Reject Andres Iniesta-Zlatan Ibrahimovic Swap Deal With Inter

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2009/06/08/1312097/report-barcelona-reject-andres-iniesta-zlatan-ibrahimovic

Ilkinio
08 Jun 09, 09:38
I don't want to start "spanish players fail in Serie A" argument once more. Just, i don't believe that Iniesta can be as effective as in Barcelona. Xavi and Messi factor+ better defences.

Stefan
08 Jun 09, 09:44

Which is why I believe its better to sell him now. His value is only going to go down and its clear he wants out.

On the iniesta rumors forget it guys. He will retire at barca, we have no chance.

Ilkinio
08 Jun 09, 09:46
Which is why I believe its better to sell him now. His value is only going to go down and its clear he wants out.

Actually i would be happy if everything goes like that. His skills will be useful even in his mid-30s, imho.

Stefan
08 Jun 09, 09:53
Actually i would be happy if everything goes like that. His skills will be useful even in his mid-30s, imho.

Ibra will not commit himself to Inter. He will bitch each season that he wants to try something new. With that attitude its better to sell him now and get someone who wants to play for Inter.

Ilkinio
08 Jun 09, 10:11
Ibra will not commit himself to Inter. He will bitch each season that he wants to try something new. With that attitude its better to sell him now and get someone who wants to play for Inter.

Well, CL title can change anybody's mind. :)
First of all he is bitching for the first time. And so, it's kinda justified. We needed to build team around Ibra, but transfers that we made were atrocious for last 2 seasons. Mancini, Quaresma, Suazo(to some extent) failed. Chivu and Muntari are adding something in the league, because they are good, stable players. But, to win CL you should have players like Maicon and Ibra. So, let's hope that Milito will score at will and we will buy at least Cassano.
In fact i'm scared about Serie A too, Juventus is getting smarter. Right now we are looking behind them in mercato. It looks like Cannavaro vs. Carvalho, D'Agostino vs. Motta, Diego vs. Cassano, and we already got Milito :) So, if we get Carvalho and Diego we will still be stronger that Juventus and have far better chances in CL.

It's kinda difficult choice. We can get max from Ibra right now, and we won't get penny more in future. But, without him we will have little chance in CL. On other hand if we fail in CL, his price will diminish. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. Yes, i'm going crazy.

Forza ragazzi
08 Jun 09, 10:20
He won't create any problems if he stays. Raiola and Ibra both know it's very difficult for a buyer to dig up the amount obviously needed to make Inter say yes. They are intelligent both of them.

I'm actually not that nervous at the moment. If he goes he is leaving because there was no other option for Inter but to sell. If he stays, well, his fantastic abilities remain no matter what.

I think I'm calm about the fact that Moratti seems to stand firm on 80m or getting players like Iniesta in return. It proves our valuation of Ibra is correct. This is pleasing. But then again we don't know what will happen with time.

Ilkinio
08 Jun 09, 10:21
Yes, that's what i like about Ibra. He is born leader and he will do hist best always.

CafeCordoba
08 Jun 09, 10:47
I think I'm calm about the fact that Moratti seems to stand firm on 80m or getting players like Iniesta in return. It proves our valuation of Ibra is correct. This is pleasing. But then again we don't know what will happen with time.

I don't believe in that. If 65-70m formal and concrete offer arrives, Moratti will take it.

Ilkinio
08 Jun 09, 10:49
I don't believe in that. If 65-70m formal and concrete offer arrives, Moratti will take it.

Well, for 70 millions we will buy at least 3 good players.

Forza ragazzi
08 Jun 09, 10:59

We will see. I don't know what to think. I have a feeling that he won't go cheap at the end of August. Jose will want to have him confirmed or sold by the LA gathering. So either he'll be sold for 80m or he'll stay.

But with Moratti it's hard to tell.