PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

NimAraya
08 Jun 09, 11:07
Moratti knows better than anyone else what Ibra is for Inter. He won't let him go cheap and the same he try to convince him to stay.

Stefan
08 Jun 09, 11:24
He won't create any problems if he stays. Raiola and Ibra both know it's very difficult for a buyer to dig up the amount obviously needed to make Inter say yes. They are intelligent both of them.

I'm actually not that nervous at the moment. If he goes he is leaving because there was no other option for Inter but to sell. If he stays, well, his fantastic abilities remain no matter what.

I think I'm calm about the fact that Moratti seems to stand firm on 80m or getting players like Iniesta in return. It proves our valuation of Ibra is correct. This is pleasing. But then again we don't know what will happen with time.

You do know his past with ajax and juve and how he forced his way out there. None of us can know whether he will try and same again.

The €80 million is just a starting negotiating point imho.

Jimmy Page
08 Jun 09, 11:28
Well he get waste another year buy no doing hes best at Inter, he will turn 28this year and would pretty fucking stupid if him to refuse playing at hes best because, a) Barca will not buy such a player at that cost and b) hes chances of wining the UCL and the ballon d or isnt exactly going to increase if he refuses to play

Adriano@10
08 Jun 09, 11:44
Seriously how it looks now i would take a 65-70mio offer. Ibra clearly won t to go and if such a high offer arrives and we don t let him go the drama will start.

Also i m not sure if letting ibra go is really bad for us. I m really curious how we would do without him coz it really got me pissed that we re so Ibra focused in all our plays.

So i think we might be better of letting him go and replacing him with cassano and another top striker or midfielder.

NimAraya
08 Jun 09, 14:08
So far from what we hear from the news the posibility of Ibra staying with us is more than him leaving. And if he stays I'm sure his quality won't go down as I know him as a player with high mentallity and very critical of his own play, so he can't let himself show poor performances. Be sure of that.

Alessandro
08 Jun 09, 14:23
I just don't want to see him go on the last day of the transfer market... Lets do the deal now or come out and officially say your staying... geez.

tritolone
08 Jun 09, 15:19
I think he'll give us one more chance to try and win the CL. If we dont do it (or at least the semifinals) he leave next year for sure. But in order to keep him here, we'll have to buy such players we'll have a realistic chance to fight for CL title

DARi0
08 Jun 09, 16:25
I managed to stay away from this topic so much, but not i'm all fed of this rumour !!!!!!!

“To obtain the 'yes' of Samuel there is need of a golden handshake and a remuneration equal to that received by Ibrahimovic,” his agent, José Maria Mesalles, said.

In laymen's terms, Eto'o wants £15m just for walking away from Barça as well as the same contract Ibrahimovic currently enjoys at Inter, which is worth £10m a year.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, the 28-year-old is unwilling to lower his demands, as he believes an English club will be able to meet his terms in January.

+

La Gazzetta dello Sport today reports that Eto’o has demanded a whopping €65 million to agree to the swap deal: a €15m pay-off from Barca and a lucrative five-year contract with Inter worth €10m a year.

This tops it all! Even if Ibra would leave, this is OUTRAGEOUS !!!!!!!!
I would SHOOT ETO'O IN THAT STUPID HEAD RIGHT NOW!!! How does he dare!??!?? f*ckin` mercenary!! Arrogant prick!!!! Go to hell, stay away from INTER!! F_ck you Eto'o !!!!

Suneet
08 Jun 09, 16:32
Its just the tactic you need to stay in the best team in the world.

Forza ragazzi
08 Jun 09, 19:29
You do know his past with ajax and juve and how he forced his way out there. None of us can know whether he will try and same again.

The €80 million is just a starting negotiating point imho.

I know his history, but I think he has grown since then. The situation is quite different, plus he isn't creating problems, neither him nor his agent.

shahz_nerazzurri
08 Jun 09, 20:28
Who told Eto that he is even half as good as Ibra, to demand the same pay?

He has a very bad attitude, and is one of the biggest cry babies in modern football. I he accepts a 5mill deal then we should go for him. He is a big cry baby, but he is one of the very few number 9s, who actually create something as well.

Forza ragazzi
08 Jun 09, 21:04
He is not really demanding this. It's just a way of telling Barcelona (and Inter) that he isn't interested in moving to Inter. But I don't know why he doesn't renew then. Some sources say he wants to get a crazy offer from PL in January.

DARi0
08 Jun 09, 21:09
Zlatan is very selfish and his ego is sky high; and so far it seems we cannot win CL league only relying on Ibra! If he flops, we flop! But even with this, he was by far best player in Serie A! I think it's only a matter of time when he will prove them in Champions League too! Don't wanna miss that!

Of course €80m is a very nice sum for him but even if we buy players like Cassano/Rossi to replace him + world class midfielder like Ribery we are NOT assured that they will work for us... And I am not assured that Moratti will spend Ibra money on Ribery!! :grumpy:
How could we compete for UCL if we sell our BEST PLAYER ?! + we sell him to UCL DEFNEDERS, that would make it IMPOSSIBLE to win!!!!!

So better keep him at least 1 more year.

Ibra is a symbol of the last 4 scudettos! There is no striker in the world with such strength, height and technique! Do you wanna experiment again the following 15 years with a variety of forwards until we find the new Ibra? NO! We must challenge UCL next season with him!

Hopefully Laporta is only theatrical for Pep & the fans, he does not really wanna splash on Ibra. Getting Eto'o in a swap deal + cash would be IDIOTIC now that we signed Milito. Besides, Eto'o is a jerk (read previous page).

Ibra NEVER SAID he wants OUT, but it's unlikely for someone to bid 80m for him! Economical crisis, remember? + Barca probably can't afford his wage because of the wage cap they have! His agent Raiola said Ibra will honour his current contract! That means he just wants to win, and we should help him! Good tactics by Ibra - INTER fan - scare Moratti! Moratti better buy some quality players and Ibra will stay! Simple as that!
I don't know why Moratti is holding out the big bucks and tries to sign players that are not expensive. We all know that he has a lot of money but he is becoming like Berlusconi. Last time i've checked the oil business was not in crisis. If you want world class then you gotta pay. Bring in Silva and/or Ribery and Cassano and i doubt that Ibra will want to leave.

It would be really bad/sad news to Serie A if Kaka AND Ibra will be sold, while Figo, Nedved, Maldini retire...

€80m cash or Ibra stays. I don't want Eto'o, he is over-rated and not needed here. Moratti is a JOKE if he sells Ibra for less than €70-80m !

tritolone
08 Jun 09, 22:27
All this fucking rumours started when he just said he'd like to try something new (he never said it should be right now) and that Barcelona play very nice football (noone can deny it).

Etoo can go fuck himself and play in that Kazakhstan team that Rivaldo played for if he wants. I dont care at all.

Nyall
08 Jun 09, 23:47
All this fucking rumours started when he just said he'd like to try something new (he never said it should be right now) and that Barcelona play very nice football (noone can deny it).

Etoo can go fuck himself and play in that Kazakhstan team that Rivaldo played for if he wants. I dont care at all.

Get over yourself. Zlatan knew exactly what he was doing.

La Brujita
08 Jun 09, 23:58
I'm shocked that Ibra is getting closer and closer to stay with us.

Barca has been talking with Eto'o to renew his contract. And he obviously wants to renew it.

RM just signed Kaka, and will probably not buy another player for 60 million other than C.Ronaldo.

It just looks like we'll have Ibra for another year. Hopefully our management start thinking about making this team Ibra-independent so if he leaves, it won't be a big change.

Nyall
09 Jun 09, 00:02
Kaka departing can actually be defended and respected. The guy has won everything a player needed and wanted to win at Milan and the club needed money so he left. Let's compare him to Ibra now. Ibra is simply trying to jump on a UCL winning train instead of trying to win it with his car. Challenge MY ASS!!!! Ibra is a traitor and a wimp.

lonewolf19
09 Jun 09, 00:07
RM definitely out for Ibra... well they were never really interested in the first place anyway. The only side that will bid for Zlatan is Barca now.

Somehow I am confident of him staying at Inter now. It is not possible to lose two biggest stars in Serie A in one season... or is it?

Nyall
09 Jun 09, 00:10
I hope Barca get scared and buy Ibra to counter the Kaka signing.

Stefan
09 Jun 09, 00:55
Kaka departing can actually be defended and respected. The guy has won everything a player needed and wanted to win at Milan and the club needed money so he left. Let's compare him to Ibra now. Ibra is simply trying to jump on a UCL winning train instead of trying to win it with his car. Challenge MY ASS!!!! Ibra is a traitor and a wimp.

No he is even worse than Ibra. He shouted off his month in gazetta about 10 days ago, telling the whole world how he would retire as a milanista. a Day later his dad and gilliani were brokering a deal to madrid. What an honest guy he is.:wallbang:

Handoyo
09 Jun 09, 01:09
No he is even worse than Ibra. He shouted off his month in gazetta about 10 days ago, telling the whole world how he would retire as a milanista. a Day later his dad and gilliani were brokering a deal to madrid. What an honest guy he is.:wallbang:
Exactly

And what is this BS that he's leaving to help Milan in the financial crisis bla bla bla :dielaugh:

If he truly wants to help them, he'd have gone for the bigger offer than Man City offered them

Nyall
09 Jun 09, 02:13

You know as well as I do that Kaka was forced out of Milan.

DARi0
09 Jun 09, 04:22
Does anyone ever bother reading my posts? Or they look scary because they are soo long and founded? I can break them apart for you if you want... :rolleyes:

Great interview with Ibra in English with french subs.:star:
9-hVwzG8aS8
Thank you for posting this. Really nice interview. He said he can win UCL with INTER. What more do you want? He can do it. It's not like he's 32 years old and is desperate to join a winning team like Barca, he can do it right here!

Eto'o is a better player than ibra. everything better! check the stats and dont come at me with emotional crap!
This is not even funny. Typing "ibra" with small "i" is disrespectful. I can see now why you're banned. Keep watching Eto'o and Pokemon videos.
Stay away from us. Adios.

Ibra is carrying Inter, in a way Eto'o could never manage in his life. He's playing for Barca, get's a million chances a match, and score some nice tap in goals. Ibra is a superstar, Eto'o is just another poacher. Can not compare the two and I think the fact that a swap deal for two players about the same age would give us more money speaks loads about who's rated as the better player, by both clubs.

Like I said, Ibra is a football genius, Eto'o is just a high class poacher. Retarded discussion.
WORD !

DARi0
09 Jun 09, 04:23
He doesnt even have a hot wife, so he doesnt need to buy her shiny objects and stuff, seriously where the fuck does his money go?

I usually enjoy your jokes but check your facts... :P http://www.resimlerindir.com/data/media/84/zlatan_ibrahimovic.jpg
+ Zlatan Ibrahimovic shopping with his wife Helena Seger on Montenapoleone street in downtown Milan (http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/WV6tNY3Vs1-/Zlatan+Ibrahimovic+Out+Shopping+Milan)

Lol, only idiots would want him to say after he said what he said. Stop sucking his dick and get with reality he doesn't want to stay and its time we cash in on him and build a stronger Inter without ungrateful cunts like Ibra.
Are you aware of how many INTER FANS do you actually insult by saying this!? He never said he does not want to stay, he stated he would like to play in other leagues too! You are obviously over-reacting! What's wrong about that?! Nobody expected Ibra to retire at INTER !! Even Torres said he would like to play in Serie A, at INTER or milan.... Did Liverpool fans want him out because of this?! NO. Did they sell him because of this? NO.

If Kaka' goes to Real I'll cut my left testicle and feed it a poodle. - Jose Toninho - save your energy and better prepare yourself for the worse.

I really don't care where he goes I just want him out as soon as possible. :yuck:

I`m really happy that you`re not part of INTER management! You are very manipulable, especially by crappy rumours. Read my above arguments. He never said he wants to quit this summer, he was talking in perspective.

blackmore
09 Jun 09, 04:39
he just needs to get out asap...wonder if madrid can still get him after announcing the signing of kaka

CafeCordoba
09 Jun 09, 05:37

No. Milan forced Kaká out of the club. Kaká has just told his own opinion. But Galliani forced him out because Real was willing to pay so sick money to get Kaká. Of course Kaká can't stay if his own club management wants to sell him.

NimAraya
09 Jun 09, 06:00
No. Milan forced Kaká out of the club. Kaká has just told his own opinion. But Galliani forced him out because Real was willing to pay so sick money to get Kaká. Of course Kaká can't stay if his own club management wants to sell him.

I don't think it's just that. Kaka mentioned this too that because of world financial crisis this deal was the best for everyone. Since the story of Kaka and Man City started in Januray I think there were many talks between Kaka and Milan about his sale at the end of the season. Kaka knew all of this since then. It's not like Milan just told him: We have an offer and we wanna sell you! Pack ur stuff!!

Stefan
09 Jun 09, 06:15

Seeing as he has a contract they can't actually force him to leave. If he wants to go and blow his mouth off in gazetta that he will retire a milanista he better be dam sure he can live up to those words. Besides why is k a k a words so trustworthy?? The man is a notorious diver, we also know this wasn't and want be the first time a player lies and then leaves. There's no way kaka know nothing about this when he told gazeta that. Also the economic crisis was in full swing January if he wanted to help milan out of the goodness of his heart he would have gone to city.

IMHO he,his dad and perez had this all planned from January. They told him to reject city because madrid would come for him in the summer. There were rumor about this back then and they have proven to be true.

Besnik
09 Jun 09, 06:49

Totally Agreed.

I just readed one article in goal[dot]com and I saw so Kaka' wanted to stay, but like you say management team sell him.

so now, just we can happy good luck to Kaka ;)

VLE
09 Jun 09, 07:00
There are players like Villa who receives about 1/4 of Kaka in a club that is in such a huge debt, and is still willing to stay and considers taking further wagecut.

All Kaka had to do was cut his wage into half and Milan wouldn't have sold him. While 60m+ sounds huge, its half of milan's annual wage, or 1/4 if you consider tax.

lonewolf19
09 Jun 09, 07:05
If Kaka wanted just money, wouldn't it make more sense to be like Robinho and accept City's offer? I am sure City will offer higher salary than Real Madrid.

This certainly looked like the Milan management decided to sell Kaka and Kaka agreed to move. He certainly had passions for Milan unlike other stars.

Besnik
09 Jun 09, 07:10
He certainly had passions for Milan unlike other stars.

Right, He always commented that he will stay in Bilan, He never says that he want to leave Bilan, and all rumours are just stupid.

anyway BBilan has sell best player, this may damage his team, and I hope this :proud:

VLE
09 Jun 09, 07:15
If Kaka wanted just money, wouldn't it make more sense to be like Robinho and accept City's offer? I am sure City will offer higher salary than Real Madrid.

This certainly looked like the Milan management decided to sell Kaka and Kaka agreed to move. He certainly had passions for Milan unlike other stars.

I'm not saying he stayed in Milan to earn more money.
I'm saying IF he was loyal as he claims, there was no reason at all to increase his wage into what he is earning right now, or make his brother who didn't even make into serie B get paid equal amount as Bonera.

His father (his agent) wouldn't have negotiated with ManC or RM in the first place if he wasn't interested at all. All the work was being done while he was claiming how he wanted to be a future captain of milan.

Compare with JZ's agent who never talks or makes move at all. You'll see the difference.

CafeCordoba
09 Jun 09, 07:21
Seeing as he has a contract they can't actually force him to leave. If he wants to go and blow his mouth off in gazetta that he will retire a milanista he better be dam sure he can live up to those words. Besides why is k a k a words so trustworthy?? The man is a notorious diver, we also know this wasn't and want be the first time a player lies and then leaves. There's no way kaka know nothing about this when he told gazeta that. Also the economic crisis was in full swing January if he wanted to help milan out of the goodness of his heart he would have gone to city.

IMHO he,his dad and perez had this all planned from January. They told him to reject city because madrid would come for him in the summer. There were rumor about this back then and they have proven to be true.

Yeah I agree too that they had the pre-deal already from January. But like I said, it's Milan who forced Kaká out of the club. They wanted to sell Kaká at the first place already in January. Even if Kaká wants to help Milan, he's not stupid and just money whore, so that he would go to ManCity. He wants to play his best years in a respectable club and try to win trophies.

My point is still, it all started from Milan, not from Kaká. Big offers come to Milan, they can't resist them but wants to sell Kaká. That "he has a contract" is just BS, yeah he has a contract but who wants to stay in a club which wants to sell you? As at the same time there actually are a big club wanting you.

Sorry for the OT.

Adam
09 Jun 09, 07:24
The point here isn't who wanted to go. The point is Kaka is a dishonest cnut. Stefan got it spot on. As if Kaka hasn't known all this time where he would end up. Yeah right, sell that to the kids.

He's known, and he's talked a lot of bull to make himself look good. Just like he tried to make himself look good when he didn't like the money City were offering to play for their below his level club, and in the next minute he held up a Milan jersey to the fans outside of his house. Completely shameless.

It would be like Ibra, after the talking he's done, didn't get any offers from a top club so he'd turn around and go: I decided to stay, I can't leave Inter. I love the club too much.

Yeah, right we're supposed to believe Kaka suddenly got a change of heart "coincidentally" after the negotiations broke down with City. Bullshit.

It'd be one thing if he gave some sort of political answer to save himself the distress. That I can understand, but this guy went on and on about how he's staying and wants to be captain at Milan. It's hilarious people are giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Stefan
09 Jun 09, 07:25
Yeah I agree too that they had the pre-deal already from January. But like I said, it's Milan who forced Kaká out of the club. They wanted to sell Kaká at the first place already in January. Even if Kaká wants to help Milan, he's not stupid and just money whore, so that he would go to ManCity. He wants to play his best years in a respectable club and try to win trophies.

My point is still, it all started from Milan, not from Kaká. Big offers come to Milan, they can't resist them but wants to sell Kaká. That "he has a contract" is just BS, yeah he has a contract but who wants to stay in a club which wants to sell you? As at the same time there actually are a big club wanting you.

Sorry for the OT.

This should be moved to european transfer section.

But my whole point about this is not kaka leaving , the problem is him claiming that he is going to retire a milanista and then a day later his dad his organizing a deal to madrid. Are you telling me that I should believe that kaka changed his mind in 24 hours? He should not have lied there was no reason to lie.

Stefan
09 Jun 09, 08:42
Perez seems to suggest if he fails with his bid for ronaldo he will come for ibra.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D5351

Besnik
09 Jun 09, 08:44
Perez seems to suggest if he fails with his bid for ronaldo he will come for ibra.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D5351

Shit. :nervous:
F*ck you perez, stay away from Ibra. :frustrat:

Ilkinio
09 Jun 09, 09:25
If Kaka's transfer was around 70mill, Ibra's should be around 80 and even more.

Adam
09 Jun 09, 09:54
It should but it won't. Media have too much power, and a lot of them, especially English, are completely incompetent.

I think most knowledgeable coaches would pick Ibra ahead of Kaka any old day of the week, but because of Kaka's positive press, and Ibra's more mixed clubs are willing to splash more on Kaka.

I still find it incredible that I haven't read one single piece of criticism for Kaka's sometimes abysmal form over the past two seasons. Hell, if Ibra showed the kind of play Kaka's had for the past 2-3 years, and Inter missed out on CL, you'd have every journalist competing in writing about how overrated they always thought he was.

And you can bet your ass that if Kaka had won 5(5-2) straight scudettos they'd be talking about him in terms of one of the greatest Serie A players of all time.

But I guess it's true what Nesta said about no one having the balls to criticize a Brazilian.

Ilkinio
09 Jun 09, 09:55
He said that about Kaka or generally Brazilians?

Adam
09 Jun 09, 09:56
Brazilians in general.

David Suazo
09 Jun 09, 10:16

Lets hope so. We'll surely get more money from Perez than Laporta.

lonewolf19
09 Jun 09, 10:17
If Kaka's transfer was around 70mill, Ibra's should be around 80 and even more.

Which wouldnt happen. It is sad but probably everyone rate Kaka higher than Zlatan except Inter fans.

Should Zlatan score in the CL though and be more clinical in big matches, I think stories will be different.

Besnik
09 Jun 09, 10:17
Lets hope so. We'll surely get more money from Perez than Laporta.

Seriously, you are thinking to sell Ibra? :undecide:

lonewolf19
09 Jun 09, 10:18
Brazilians in general.

What about Adriano :D

Adam
09 Jun 09, 10:30
What about Adriano :D

His qualities have never been put under question. Even today, there's still people that question Ibra's qualities.

Which wouldnt happen. It is sad but probably everyone rate Kaka higher than Zlatan except Inter fans.

Inter fans, and Italian football coaches.;)

Stefan
09 Jun 09, 10:35
Seriously, you are thinking to sell Ibra? :undecide:

Yes, if a player doesn't want to play for us he is unwelcome here. Its obvious ibra wants to go to spain.

His agent was in barca and madrid yesterday. He talked to barca about ibra and dealt with personal issues in madrid. He made a proposal to real a few weeks ago about ibra but perez hasn't responded yet. This is all from mediaset. Its obvious that ibra or his agent is actively seeking a move.

INTER-BARCELLONA: IBRAHIMOVIC
Mino Raiola, agente di Zlatan Ibrahimovic, era ieri a Barcellona per dei contatti con il club blaugrana, su un possibile trasferimento del giocatore svedese dell'Inter. Lo scrive il quotidiano sportivo spagnolo Marca. Oggi Raiola, secondo il giornale, fa tappa a Madrid per ''risolvere alcune questioni personali''. Marca ricorda che per ora Ibrahimovic non sembra una priorità del Real Madrid di Florentino Perez, che la notte scorsa ha ufficializzato l'acquisto di Kakà dal Milan. In teoria il Real per ora "è impegnato in altre storie" scrive Marca, secondo il quale però due settimane fa Raiola avrebbe preso contatto con Perez, che ancora non era presidente delle 'merengue', per proporre un possibile trasferimento del giocatore. Il Real, secondo il quotidiano sportivo, per ora non ha risposto alla proposta.

Besnik
09 Jun 09, 10:38
And for your opinion, who can be perfect replace for Ibra? :confused:

Adam
09 Jun 09, 10:43
With this team's structure? Toni or Drogba. Neither will fully replace him but it's the best we can get. We could get someone like Aguero or Villa, but we would have to restructure the team, in fact we have to do that anyway if we are to have any chance in the CL, provided that they'd want to sign for us, which I doubt. Benzema would be another good choice.

Stefan
09 Jun 09, 10:43
And for your opinion, who can be perfect replace for Ibra? :confused:

You can't replace him with one player but cassano and a attacking midfielder can certainly go a long towards replacing him. I would like ibra to stay but not if he isn't fully committed which he clearly isn't then its better to sell him.

Ilkinio
09 Jun 09, 10:46
Ibra has 4 different roles in our team. It's hard to replace him, even with 2 quality players. But, Milito can take his target man functions and part of scoring functions, while Cassano and good attacking midfielder will take playmaker and assister burden.

Besnik
09 Jun 09, 10:46
And I want to stay him, Belive me I can't feel his leave :cry:
For those 3 scudettos we win, he was most important player in Serie A.
and I hope he will stay with us, cuz to replace him we will have a lot of troubble's.
:cry:

CafeCordoba
09 Jun 09, 12:20
Laporta confirms what was expected. Barcelona won't splash money like Real Madrid did.

http://http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.24oredisport.com%2F%3Faction%3D read%26idnotizia%3D11949&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0= (http://http//translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.24oredisport.com%2F%3Faction%3D read%26idnotizia%3D11949&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=)

I believe it will be pretty clear Ibra isn't going to Barca after all.

Jimmy Page
09 Jun 09, 12:25
I guess no Ribery for Barca either then

Ziyad
09 Jun 09, 12:26
Well i guess that leaves Real and with Kaka going there it makes that chance even slimmer.But i would rather he go to Real because they wont mind the money and actually have players we can use.

If that doesnt go through it will be another season with us.Even though that usually isnt the best ending for a player who wants out,i can see that Ibra would overcome and even play better..

Alessandro
09 Jun 09, 12:30
Meh... I'm over this.

Adam
09 Jun 09, 12:52
Yeah, I guess that means either Real or Chelsea. Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up at Chelsea, even though rumours state he's turned them down once already.

I don't think he will stay but if he does he won't create any problems. That much I know. I don't think it will affect his performances either. If we turn down a huge bid for him though, I'm not so sure what he'll do lol.

Alex de Large
09 Jun 09, 13:05
lets hope so. We'll surely get more money from perez than laporta.

+1

Toninu
09 Jun 09, 13:20
I'm not expecting a good offer coming for Ibra, I'm kind of disappointed since I think this would be the best time to offload him.

Bes
09 Jun 09, 13:43
The heart beats much faster when I read those "Rumours" about him going to any club?
Firsly, Barcelona are completed in any part of the pitch, they just don't need any other great transfer. And, their boss(Laporta), doesn't spend to much money on any transfer. I don't think Barca will get him, even though Ibra wants it.

Secondly, if Real Madrid signs even C.Ronaldo(which I really believe will happen), why would they need another one, as a striker, they got Hunteelar, who's pretty good finisher. But if the problem is the money, I'm sure Real will give much more than any other club would.

NimAraya
09 Jun 09, 13:51
I'm not expecting a good offer coming for Ibra, I'm kind of disappointed since I think this would be the best time to offload him.

Seems u're so disapponinted! Ok for ur information, let me tell u that's he's our BEST and the most Crucial player. Do u feel the same if any other team come for Julio Cesar too?! Will u sell him for money too?! Messi said month ago that he praise EPL and may want to go there someday. If u were Barca fan you were gonna do the same to Messi?!!

CafeCordoba
09 Jun 09, 14:24
For instance, this rumor stresses that Ibra-Barca will be all-summer-long saga. Hopefully it's not gonna happen.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.tuttomercatoweb.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26id%3D154674&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.tuttomercatoweb.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26id%3D154674&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

Toninu
09 Jun 09, 14:35
Seems u're so disapponinted! Ok for ur information, let me tell u that's he's our BEST and the most Crucial player. Do u feel the same if any other team come for Julio Cesar too?! Will u sell him for money too?! Messi said month ago that he praise EPL and may want to go there someday. If u were Barca fan you were gonna do the same to Messi?!!

Messi complimented another league, Ibrahimovic has made his intentions clear that he wants to leave Inter. It will take a chimp not to get that from the way he talks. He has no desire to continue playing in the Serie A and right now is the best time to offload him. He's a great player but with all this imo he's more of a detriment to the club and the longer it takes him to go the more sour his ending will be. If you were to ask Messi if he's staying on with Barca I think we all know the response while Ibra on the other hand will say "we'll see." So your comparision is stupid because Ibra didn't simply say he admires another club he's been talking about leaving for months. He and his agent have been prostituting themselves to Barca for a while now I can't believe you're so blind that you don't see this.

Handoyo
09 Jun 09, 14:56
Laporta confirms what was expected. Barcelona won't splash money like Real Madrid did.

I believe it will be pretty clear Ibra isn't going to Barca after all.
Why not? They won't splash the money but they can offer Eto'o.

And like I've said, I hope for the sake for ALL parties involved, that is both players and both clubs, I hope this swap doesn't go through.

Bes
09 Jun 09, 15:04

And like I've said, I hope for the sake for ALL parties involved, that is both players and both clubs, I hope this swap doesn't go through.
Yea, if Eto'o comes right here, he just will fail so much, that none will even know him, and the only reason is, because he won't get those balls he got from Messi, Iniesta, Henry and Xavi.
While for Ibra it would still be a good one, because he would just have a better team(lets be honest); get much more balls(not only long balls), and score much more goals.

NimAraya
09 Jun 09, 16:19
Messi complimented another league, Ibrahimovic has made his intentions clear that he wants to leave Inter. It will take a chimp not to get that from the way he talks. He has no desire to continue playing in the Serie A and right now is the best time to offload him. He's a great player but with all this imo he's more of a detriment to the club and the longer it takes him to go the more sour his ending will be. If you were to ask Messi if he's staying on with Barca I think we all know the response while Ibra on the other hand will say "we'll see." So your comparision is stupid because Ibra didn't simply say he admires another club he's been talking about leaving for months. He and his agent have been prostituting themselves to Barca for a while now I can't believe you're so blind that you don't see this.

I have nothing to do with his agent. AGents have their own shit all the time. And I haven't heard a word from Ibra saying he's leaving. His last words were: We will see!!! Does it mean yes I wanna leave?!!!!

CafeCordoba
09 Jun 09, 17:27

Well yeah. But Eto'o has refused already + Moratti doesn't even want him, partly because he asks too much money, partly because we already got D.Milito.

If Real signs Villa, Inter might be really screwed. I believe Chelsea isn't interested and unless Barcelona will get Forlan/Aguero/Toni/etc. they try to persuade Moratti to give Ibra a little cheaper than what he asks. And they're gonna do it all summer. Think about the situation where Ibra isn't committed to Inter at all because he's hoping for Barca to get the deal done all summer long. :rolleyes: Even if he stays eventually, his mindset is definitely mixed because of hopes moving to Barca have distracted him. He won't be totally happy if this case drags on and on.

Inter have so much to lose in this situation if Real Madrid don't come to the rescue.

VLE
09 Jun 09, 17:38
There is no reason for RM to go for Ibra instead of Villa, unless Valencia somehow creates money in a month.

Forza ragazzi
09 Jun 09, 18:09
Well yeah. But Eto'o has refused already + Moratti doesn't even want him, partly because he asks too much money, partly because we already got D.Milito.

If Real signs Villa, Inter might be really screwed. I believe Chelsea isn't interested and unless Barcelona will get Forlan/Aguero/Toni/etc. they try to persuade Moratti to give Ibra a little cheaper than what he asks. And they're gonna do it all summer. Think about the situation where Ibra isn't committed to Inter at all because he's hoping for Barca to get the deal done all summer long. :rolleyes: Even if he stays eventually, his mindset is definitely mixed because of hopes moving to Barca have distracted him. He won't be totally happy if this case drags on and on.

Inter have so much to lose in this situation if Real Madrid don't come to the rescue.

All theories, Cafe :)

Inter have Mourinho now. He is a no-nonsense guy. When Inter convene in LA, the thing will be sorted out. Ibra will either have left or have been confirmed.

CafeCordoba
09 Jun 09, 19:03
All theories, Cafe :)

Inter have Mourinho now. He is a no-nonsense guy. When Inter convene in LA, the thing will be sorted out. Ibra will either have left or have been confirmed.

I'd love to have that gullible attitude and optimism. :)

I don't think my theory is any worse than yours. I'm 100% sure there will be rumors in July and August if Barcelona/Real haven't sorted out their striking options. It will have nothing to do with Inter's actions.

David Suazo
09 Jun 09, 19:08
Eto'o is one of the best forwards in the world, stop saying that he would fail. He didn't fail at Mallorca, did he?

Forza ragazzi
09 Jun 09, 19:24
I'd love to have that gullible attitude and optimism. :)

I don't think my theory is any worse than yours. I'm 100% sure there will be rumors in July and August if Barcelona/Real haven't sorted out their striking options. It will have nothing to do with Inter's actions.

Rumours don't mean anything if Inter and Ibrahimovic have made their decision. But we will have to wait and see. It doesn't seem ideal for Inter, the potential buyer or Ibra himself if he moves in August.

tritolone
09 Jun 09, 23:42
To all of you who want Ibra out:

Let's hear what you say in the end of the season when he scores 20+ Serie A goals and wins us the 18th scudetto.

Goddamn idiots...how can you want him out??? I'll never understand that. He never did anything bad to Inter, surely he's no Javier Zanetti and he wont retire here, but why would you want him out??? Dont you understand that even if we sell him for 60mil we wont be able to replace him, because he does everything. Until our midfield consists of JZ and Cambiasso who are fans favourites and nobody will bench noone can replace Zlatan.

+ We're not a fucking Arsenal or Milan to sell our best players.

lonewolf19
10 Jun 09, 00:13
Eto'o is one of the best forwards in the world, stop saying that he would fail. He didn't fail at Mallorca, did he?

I think most member here have no doubt about Eto'o being one of the best forwards. However, the reason he scored so many goals is due to the Barca midfield. With our midfield, he is only going to get 1/3 of the chances and he cannot create goals like Zlatan does for us. Hence, it is a bad deal unless we dramatically improves our midfield's creativity.

Tekeo
10 Jun 09, 00:18

Let's hear what you say in the end of the season when he scores 20+ Serie A goals and wins us the 18th scudetto.

Goddamn idiots...how can you want him out??? I'll never understand that. He never did anything bad to Inter, surely he's no Javier Zanetti and he wont retire here, but why would you want him out??? Dont you understand that even if we sell him for 60mil we wont be able to replace him, because he does everything. Until our midfield consists of JZ and Cambiasso who are fans favourites and nobody will bench noone can replace Zlatan.

+ We're not a fucking Arsenal or Milan to sell our best players.Tbh mate I don't think anyone wants to lose the player Zlatan from our club, rather finding this a good time to let him go. These are reasons for letting him go now:
1. He is not going to retire at Inter, so he is going to be sold at some point.
2. He himself wants out of the club, he is constantly flirting with barcelona and his agent is spreading rumours like crazy.
3. He has never been better, won the scoring league in Italy this season and played really well etc. Also he is two years away from being 30. These two things really increases his value.

So to sum things up, he's going to be sold at some point and I can hardly see us being able to cash him in for more than now so if we're going to lose him now is probably the best time to do so because of a) transfer fee and b) the fact that he clearly wants out.

With all this being said I wouldn't be unhappy with him staying another season and I would be very interested to see what we can accomplish with Ibra+a couple of good signings.

Alex de Large
10 Jun 09, 00:40

Because he said he wanted to leave because won all in Italy already,
Our bad success in CL, is thanks to him, and part of our success in Serie A is also thanks to him.
0 goals in the last 5 games of 1/8's against: Valencia, Liverpool and ManUnited. 0 goals, Ibrahimovic was invisible, same happened when he was at Juve, he is definitely not a clutch player, and we depend on him in the offense. If he leaves we are going to be worst in Serie A but definitely more competitive in cl.

lonewolf19
10 Jun 09, 00:48
I think Zlatan will stay for another season. We are not willing to let him go on a cheap and only RM or Man City can afford the price. RM already signed Kaka and closing in on Villa, Zlatan would not accept Man City.

I think this saga is going to drag on for a while though. All I hope is if he stayed, he still have eager to win another Scudetto with us.

tritolone
10 Jun 09, 00:50
Because he said he wanted to leave because won all in Italy already,

He didn't say he wants to leave now. He said he'd like to try something new.

Our bad success in CL, is thanks to him, and part of our success in Serie A is also thanks to him.
0 goals in the last 5 games of 1/8's against: Valencia, Liverpool and ManUnited. 0 goals, Ibrahimovic was invisible, same happened when he was at Juve, he is definitely not a clutch player, and we depend on him in the offense. If he leaves we are going to be worst in Serie A but definitely more competitive in cl.

Imagine playing the CL without him...you cant because we wouldnt qualify for it!!!
He cant do everything on his own in attack. Maybe against the lesser teams but surely not against bigger teams. He needs help from other players and he gets very little of it here.

PS: It's a fucking thin line between a hero and a fool. Had his and Adri's strikes vs Manure gone in they would be celebrated as the best attacking couple on earth. Now Adriano is a drunken idiot and Ibra is not a man for big games:wallbang:

CafeCordoba
10 Jun 09, 01:05
Rumours don't mean anything if Inter and Ibrahimovic have made their decision. But we will have to wait and see. It doesn't seem ideal for Inter, the potential buyer or Ibra himself if he moves in August.

Yes, but what do you think what will be Ibra's decision if Barca keeps talking to him (Raiola) ? He won't just stay content with Inter that "Okay, they couldn't do the deal till now (half of July), so I must stay and I don't care what Barca keeps talking to me".

I hope it will go like that but I just don't believe it. It will help a lot if Barcelona clarifies the situation early with Eto'o and possibly get a new striker.

Nyall
10 Jun 09, 02:53

Idiot? Perhaps it is you that is the idiot. Right now the Zlatan Ibrahimovic thread should be filled with praise over him winning the scoring title, etc. but because of ZLATAN making those interviews about how HE wanted to leave Inter we're talking about this now. If he wanted to leave eventually why make those interviews and have your common whore of an agent advertising you like Kim Kardishian advertised her boring ass sex tape, covertly, why not do it the summer when he will be willing to leave and simply commit to the team so the team can be united on this new project but right now this situation has clearly brought division in the squad as two of our top players have spoken against Zlatan's actions.

None of us want Zlatan to leave but the fact that he doesn't want to stay has lead us wanting to leave as soon as possible so our team can re-settle as we prepare for one of your most important seasons of all time.

blackmore
10 Jun 09, 04:35
im pretty sure mourinho would bench anyone he wanted....fan favourite or not....if he does not want to play for us why have him in the team it really defeates all purpose of him playing here

Adam
10 Jun 09, 04:43
No it doesn't. The purpose of a football club is to win trophies, and entertain the crowd, the purpose isn't to have a bunch of players that really, really want to play here.

Furthermore I'm pretty sure that if no offer comes in that Moratti deems acceptable before our pre-season gathering, Ibra will commit to Inter for the new season. He basicly implied it in his last interview when he said " If something happens it needs to happen after the last game".

I don't think he's gonna be waiting around the entire summer to move.

blackmore
10 Jun 09, 04:58
yeah true but if he's not motivated to play then who says he wont score more then 5 goals next season(i know he wont,im just saying though)...ibra has made many statements over the past weeks..and none has been more blunt then him saying that he has achieved all he can and wants to move on...if he does and an offer comes let it be..but what happens in a few weeks when that big contract dosen't come knocking on his door??is he gonna turn around and say.."ah well ive always loved inter and i never wanted to leave and blah blah blah...." just sounds like another cop out to me dude...hmmm maybe its because we havent won anything in europe for the past billion yrs(except for a uefa cup) is due to the fact that we dont have these types of 'players'....players who really want to play for us...belive me when i say that i want him too stay but if he wants to go..then he should just scram...

NimAraya
10 Jun 09, 05:22

Unfortunately that's the way it is. Actually many ones that say sell Ibra are affected by some opportunist freaks here that don't give a damn about any player. There is no difference beween them and Curva Sud of Milan disrespecting Maldini in his last match in San Siro. They don't care what player they're attacking. They just find an excuse to start arguing and get attention. There is nothing logical in their post and everywhere they try to show there is some logic they just mix up everything together, something that they don't even know what the hell it is! There is two way to treat these people: 1)Put them in Ignore list. 2) Chew and Spit them out!

spiderninja
10 Jun 09, 06:01
i hope we can keep him 3 years more... he has a contract, so there is no way he can go out if moratti don't accept it. When he is 31, nobody want to buy him just like people doesn't want drogba, deco, or milito. So he will retire here like zanetti

Hussein
10 Jun 09, 06:03
Hi guys!! To those who want some updates about our "prized asset", well let me just brief you with what the Catalan media said today.

According to El Mundo Deportivo, Inter and Barcelona have reached an agreement to complete the transfer of Ibrahimović to Barça with a reported fee of €10mm plus the ownership of Samuel Eto'o.

They say that Moratti has lowered his initial demand of €40mm plus Eto'o to the figure mentioned above as Ibra wants out by any means to fulfill his inspiration of winning the Champions League as he thinks that he'll have a better chance to do so at Barça.

The Catalan newspaper adds that only thing missing to complete the deal is Eto'o OK on the switch to Inter and what makes this deal more probable is Inter's acceptance to meet Eto'o wage demands (€10mm per season for 5 years).

Finally, they expect the deal to be concluded before the end of Barça's fiscal year which ends on 30 June 2009.

http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20090610/53720493548/noticia/acuerdo-del-barsa-por-ibrahimovic.html

On the other hand, Sport (another Catalan daily) takes a softer look at things as they say that although Txiki Begiristain and Pep Guardiola like Ibra alot, the couple feel that if Eto'o renews his contract with Barça then they will definitely role out a move for the Swede.

http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=620044&idseccio_PK=803

NimAraya
10 Jun 09, 06:11
U forgot something Hussein. Maxwell and Maicon has been included in the deal too! It means Maicon, Ibra and Maxwell plus 10 million for Eto'o.

Hussein
10 Jun 09, 06:16
U forgot something Hussein. Maxwell and Maicon has been included in the deal too! It means Maicon, Ibra and Maxwell plus 10 million for Eto'o.

No, Maicon and Maxwell are not part of this deal according to those particular articles, but Maxwell is wanted by Barça as they are looking for a replacement for the recently departing Silvinho. Anyway, neither players where mentioned as part of the deal.

On the other had, what has Maicon have to do with this deal anyway? Don't forget that Barça already have Dani Alves so what's the point of buying Maicon?! Of course neither will sit on the bench as both are already the best right backs in the world.

CafeCordoba
10 Jun 09, 06:22
No, Maicon and Maxwell are not part of this deal according to those particular articles, but Maxwell is wanted by Barça as they are looking for a replacement for the recently departing Silvinho. Anyway, neither players where mentioned as part of the deal.

On the other had, what has Maicon have to do with this deal anyway? Don't forget that Barça already have Dani Alves so what's the point of buying Maicon?! Of course neither will sit on the bench as both are already the best right backs in the world.

NimAraya was just being sarcastic as that rumor of Zlatan <-> 10m€ + Eto'o is just RIDICULOUS on Inter's perspective.

NimAraya
10 Jun 09, 06:22

LMAO:lol: Dude I'm fucking kidding!!

Adam
10 Jun 09, 06:41
Yeah, that's ridiculous. There's no way we're gonna let Ibra go for 10 million + Eto'o. And what would they know about his reasons. They're just speculating that he wants to leave to win the CL. That's not it at all, it's not in Ibra's character to think that a team that he plays for can't win the CL.

Hussein
10 Jun 09, 06:41
LMAO:lol: Dude I'm fucking kidding!!

Just figured that... my bad :P

Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys what is rumored in the Catalan media and of course that doesn't reflect the reality.

Honestly speaking if you consider our bad history in selling players I won't role such move but I hope that we won't do such foolish thing.

Another thing that many of you might not have even thought of is that fact that Ibra will turn 28 this year and he will be able to execute Article 17 of FIFA rules which will allow him to walk out of his contract by paying the remaining contract value to Inter. In other words, even if we manage to keep him here for another season, the guy can simply wait till next summer and pay €27mm (will of course this will not be paid directly by him as it would be rather paid by the buying club) to free himself.

Adam
10 Jun 09, 06:48
We appreciate the news Husse, keep em coming. :) And I think you're right, he would be able to execute article 17 next year. Doesn't leave us much choice does it? We more or less have to sell him, even if it's at a discount.

raduccio
10 Jun 09, 07:04
Even if he executes article 17 next year we get a better deal than we do now! 30 mil euros and another year with a world class striker. A lot can happen in a year! Barca and Real can buy two great strikers in the mean time and would have no room for ibra in their team.

CafeCordoba
10 Jun 09, 07:38
The using of Article 17 depends on when he renewed his current contract. For players 28 years old and older, it's 2 years from the date the contract is signed, so when the renewal was signed for Ibra? If it was signed during the last Serie A season, Ibra can't use that clause in the summer transfer window of 2010.

NimAraya
10 Jun 09, 07:51
Except of these stupid rumors Inter better try to improve the team and behave better with their own players (Maicon) before we become more weaker than before.

And Hussein, Moratti just days ago rejected Eto'o + 25 m for Ibra. How is it with this fucking ridiculous rumor u just posted?!!;) lol

VLE
10 Jun 09, 07:55
Except of these stupid rumors Inter better try to improve the team and behave better with their own players (Maicon) before we become more weaker than before.

And Hussein, Moratti just days ago rejected Eto'o + 25 m for Ibra. How is it with this fucking ridiculous rumor u just posted?!!;) lol

Elmundo is Tutto for Barca. Not as bad as Totto actually, but about transfer rumors, you can take it as AS talking about Kaka deals a year or two ago. They do have 'some' factual base, but they blow it out of the propotion.

Alessandro
10 Jun 09, 08:45
You got to be kidding...
€10 million plus Eto is ridiculous

Toninu
10 Jun 09, 08:47
Yeah from 80 million we went down to Eto'o and 10...

Forza ragazzi
10 Jun 09, 08:47
I think Zlatan will stay for another season. We are not willing to let him go on a cheap and only RM or Man City can afford the price. RM already signed Kaka and closing in on Villa, Zlatan would not accept Man City.

I think this saga is going to drag on for a while though. All I hope is if he stayed, he still have eager to win another Scudetto with us.

I'm thinking along the same lines as you on this. And if he stays there are no problems because he will be professional and do his best. Ibra and Raiola knows Ibra's transfer will be expensive.

Nerazzurro
10 Jun 09, 08:48
You got to be kidding...
€10 million plus Eto is ridiculous

hahahahaha. Eto'o plu 10 million. Who do they think they're giving us? Maradona?

Alessandro
10 Jun 09, 08:51
Yeah from 80 million we went down to Eto'o and 10...

That deal is equivalent to Manchester selling Ronaldo to us for 10 mill plus Muntari.

Ilkinio
10 Jun 09, 08:52
Maybe Laporta knows something that we don't i.e. talked to Ibra and his agent.

Adam
10 Jun 09, 08:54
I just got a scary thought. Was if that rumor is true lol. It never even crossed my mind that it could be. What if we really did sell for Eto'o + 10. Nah, it couldn't be.

Jimmy Page
10 Jun 09, 08:57
This romour is just a romour and a very stupid one to.

Besnik
10 Jun 09, 08:59
If will be happen Eto'o + 30m = Ibra, will be perfect for us. I don't like Ibra to leave, but if ibra leave inter, i'd like to get 40m + eto'o from barca. ibra is one, he have and skills with shoot, tricks, body balance, assistman, all those are great performances from ibra, I just don't know if we will replae him completely.

Nero Indigo
10 Jun 09, 09:00
hahahahaha. Eto'o plu 10 million. Who do they think they're giving us? Maradona?

Maradona and his twin brother - GODZILLA! :dielaugh:

Anne Marie
10 Jun 09, 09:03
that rumour scared me for at least 5 minute. Etoo +10m e for Ibra, if that happens to be true, Inter gonna be a clown in Europe.

All your comments gave me more than a sleeping pill, I can go sleep now.

NimAraya
10 Jun 09, 09:10
That deal is equivalent to Manchester selling Ronaldo to us for 10 mill plus Muntari.

:dielaugh: hahahaha Exactly! I wanna see that!!:D

Besnik
10 Jun 09, 09:40
Barcelona & Zlatan Ibrahimovic Reach Agreement - Spanish Media

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/06/10/1316232/barcelona-zlatan-ibrahimovic-reach-agreement-spanish-media

A deal for Barcelona to sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been agreed, and all that is missing for the transfer to become official is for Samuel Eto'o to give his okay to move the other way...

Zlatan :cry:

Executioner93
10 Jun 09, 09:40
this is all bs newspaper sales please Moratti is not fucking stupid things in the past with Cannavaro Pirlo Seedorf Ronaldo they had to be done but if this has to be done expect big buys at inter and Maicon isn't going to be touched Chelsea offered 50 million Euro once two years ago this shit isn't happening Maicon is staying and if Ibra goes we will have a trident attack with big attackers or a big midfielder. If not Mourinho will surely bounce when the time is right.

Serie A is the third best league in the world without two of the best players in the world it's fucking dying stop living in denial. Italy dominated europe for generations and was the best league in the world now it's Englands time but we will find the dominance once again once England and Spains time is done.

If this were some how true only getting 10 million Mourinho better go to the HQ and slap everyone in the fucking mouth this is the biggest coach in the world we demand big players without Ibra inter is a whole different mentality.

NimAraya
10 Jun 09, 09:47
Barcelona & Zlatan Ibrahimovic Reach Agreement - Spanish Media

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/06/10/1316232/barcelona-zlatan-ibrahimovic-reach-agreement-spanish-media

A deal for Barcelona to sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been agreed, and all that is missing for the transfer to become official is for Samuel Eto'o to give his okay to move the other way...

Zlatan :cry:

Don't believe every shit that every crap media says. Goal.com took it from the same source hussein just mentioned at previous pages. They're done with kaka stories and now they're looking for someone else to have fun with. Moratti rejected Barca offer Eto'o+ 25 m for Zlatan 3,4 days ago and now they're claiming Ibra want this deal to be done because he think he has a better chance to win the CL with Barca?!! WTH!! He wasn't thinking about this 3 days ago when inter rejected the first offer and now in 3 days he has been so eager for it?!! Come on boy. It's all media pure crap. Whoever has written this gossib deserve a punch to the face and a kick to his balls!

A.l.i
10 Jun 09, 10:23
Now they're saying Ibra + Max to Barca for Eto'o + Yaya + 10 million. Not that bad enough.

Stefan
10 Jun 09, 10:37
I expect Zlatan to go I just hope we get more cash than €10 million, €30 million plus eto and we will probably accept the deal.

He didn't say he wants to leave now. He said he'd like to try something new.

He didn't say it directly but he sure as hell meant it that way.

CafeCordoba
10 Jun 09, 10:41
I expect Zlatan to go I just hope we get more cash than €10 million, €30 million plus eto and we will probably accept the deal.

I fear it will go something like that. It's very sad but it's the buyers market. The most horrible thing will be if Moratti gives up with Eto'o and gives him a ridiculous contract which he demands.

vitomins
10 Jun 09, 12:17
Another source....

Ibra move to Barça 'done' (http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun10g.html)

LOL and we had some people complaining about $30 mill or even $50 mill + Eto'o...we get $10 mill greaaaaaat :(

CafeCordoba
10 Jun 09, 12:19
Another source....

Ibra move to Barça 'done' (http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun10g.html)

No it's not. Channel4, goal.com etc. uses press as their sources, so it's the exactly same source in that article. It even reads there.

Besnik
10 Jun 09, 12:22
Bad, bad, bad, baaaaaaaaaad. :nervous:
I don't belive those rumours yet, until I don't see Ibra in spain to get interview by their medias, anyway are alot rumours so Ibra it's sure so will leave, but I can say, I have still hope's so he will stay with us :cry:

Forza ragazzi
10 Jun 09, 12:24
I fear it will go something like that. It's very sad but it's the buyers market. The most horrible thing will be if Moratti gives up with Eto'o and gives him a ridiculous contract which he demands.

That is what I said just days ago.

However, it is positive that this is being dealt with now. I still believe that if Ibra shows up in LA, he will stay and if not, he's already gone. If one month of talks don't lead anywhere I think everyone understands that he will stay. In this way we should might even thank Raiola in the end, for making things happen so quickly.

Stefan
10 Jun 09, 12:24
Tuttomercato contacted the journalist at edmundo who ran the story. The journalist is sticking with the story claims ibra has already agreed a contract worth €9 million with barca.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26id%3D154837

CafeCordoba
10 Jun 09, 12:27
Oh christ... hope that is not gonna happen. :(

vitomins
10 Jun 09, 12:28
No it's not. Channel4, goal.com etc. uses press as their sources, so it's the exactly same source in that article. It even reads there.

There are no quotes from anywhere else...therefore it is there own take on the story, even if the information is from the same source as other places..therefore it is a different source...

Stefan
10 Jun 09, 12:31
There are no quotes from anywhere else...therefore it is there own take on the story, even if the information is from the same source as other places..therefore it is a different source...

All it is is them translating the story and changing some of the words. I could do the same if I really wanted to.;)

vitomins
10 Jun 09, 12:41
Isn't that what news stations do with most of their stories....is the news not considered a source?

CafeCordoba
10 Jun 09, 12:48

This text is from your channel4 link:

A deal has been done that will see Inter striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic move to Barcelona in exchange for Samuel Eto'o and £10m, according to El Mundo Deportivo.

Look at the bolded part. The first link pasted here by Hussein is exactly from same paper's website.

http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20090610/53720493548/noticia/acuerdo-del-barsa-por-ibrahimovic.html

There is no point giving new links to websites which has the exactly same piece of news. There is no more information value in that even if 100 different news stations releases the exact same piece of news, where they say "according to this paper XYZ". Everything needed has already been said by that paper XYZ.

Stefan
10 Jun 09, 12:49
Moratti says if players want to leave and he receives the right offer they can go.
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.24oredisport.com%2F%3Faction%3D read%26idnotizia%3D12048&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=it%7Cen%7CSecondo%2520il%2520sito%2 520online%2520del%2520giornale%2520spagnolo%2520al l%2527Inter%2520andrebbero%2520Eto%2527o%2520pi%25 C3%25B9%2520un%2520conguaglio%2520di%252010%2520mi lioni.%2520Ma%2520mancherebbe%2520ancora%2520il%25 20%2522s%25C3%25AC%2522%2520del%2520camerunese%250 A%250AMILANO%252C%252010%2520giugno%25202009%2520-%2520La%2520notizia%2520arriva%252C%2520fragorosa% 252C%2520dal%2520Mundo%2520Deportivo%253A%2520l%25 27accordo%2520Inter-Barcellona%2520per%2520il%2520trasferimento%2520in %2520Spagna%2520di%2520Zlatan%2520Ibrahimovic%2520 sarebbe%2520cosa%2520fatta%252C%2520con%2520contes tuale%2520arrivo%2520in%2520nerazzurro%2520dell%25 27attaccante%2520camerunese%2520Samuel%2520Eto%252 7o%2520e%2520un%2520conguaglio%2520di%252010%2520m ilioni%2520di%2520euro.%2520Al%2520puzzle%2520manc a%2520per%25C3%25B2%2520un%2520ultimo%2520tassello %253A%2520il%2520%2522s%25C3%25AC%2522%2520del%252 0giocatore%252C%2520che%252C%2520com%2527%25C3%25A 8%2520noto%252C%2520non%2520%25C3%25A8%2520un%2520 tipo%2520molto%2520facile%2520agli%2520accordi.%25 20Soprattutto%2520se%2520le%2520cifre%2520non%2520 arrivano%2520a%2520un%2520congruo%2520tot%2520di%2 520zeri%2520finali.%2520Eppure%2520stavolta%2520se mbrerebbe%2520quella%2520buona%253A%2520%2522Accor do%2520del%2520Barca%2520per%2520Ibrahimovic%2522% 252C%2520si%2520legge%2520nella%2520versione%2520o n%2520line%2520del%2520giornale%2520iberico%252C%2 520%2522Bar%25C3%25A7a%2520e%2520Inter%2520hanno%2 520chiuso%2520un%2520accordo%2520per%2520il%2520tr asferimento%2520di%2520Ibrahimovic%253A%2520le%252 0parti%2520hanno%2520trovato%2520un%2520accordo%25 20fissando%2520il%2520prezzo%2520di%2520Ibrahimovi c%2520per%252010%2520milioni%2520di%2520euro%2520p i%25C3%25B9%2520il%2520passaggio%2520di%2520Samuel %2520Eto%2527o%2520all%2527Inter%2522.%250A%250ASe guono%2520aggiornamenti%2520su%2520gazzetta.it%250 Agasport%2520

Barca wants to do this fast because they want to include it in the 2008/2009 budget.
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.24oredisport.com%2F%3Faction%3D read%26idnotizia%3D12015&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=it%7Cen%7CSecondo%2520il%2520sito%2 520online%2520del%2520giornale%2520spagnolo%2520al l%2527Inter%2520andrebbero%2520Eto%2527o%2520pi%25 C3%25B9%2520un%2520conguaglio%2520di%252010%2520mi lioni.%2520Ma%2520mancherebbe%2520ancora%2520il%25 20%2522s%25C3%25AC%2522%2520del%2520camerunese%250 A%250AMILANO%252C%252010%2520giugno%25202009%2520-%2520La%2520notizia%2520arriva%252C%2520fragorosa% 252C%2520dal%2520Mundo%2520Deportivo%253A%2520l%25 27accordo%2520Inter-Barcellona%2520per%2520il%2520trasferimento%2520in %2520Spagna%2520di%2520Zlatan%2520Ibrahimovic%2520 sarebbe%2520cosa%2520fatta%252C%2520con%2520contes tuale%2520arrivo%2520in%2520nerazzurro%2520dell%25 27attaccante%2520camerunese%2520Samuel%2520Eto%252 7o%2520e%2520un%2520conguaglio%2520di%252010%2520m ilioni%2520di%2520euro.%2520Al%2520puzzle%2520manc a%2520per%25C3%25B2%2520un%2520ultimo%2520tassello %253A%2520il%2520%2522s%25C3%25AC%2522%2520del%252 0giocatore%252C%2520che%252C%2520com%2527%25C3%25A 8%2520noto%252C%2520non%2520%25C3%25A8%2520un%2520 tipo%2520molto%2520facile%2520agli%2520accordi.%25 20Soprattutto%2520se%2520le%2520cifre%2520non%2520 arrivano%2520a%2520un%2520congruo%2520tot%2520di%2 520zeri%2520finali.%2520Eppure%2520stavolta%2520se mbrerebbe%2520quella%2520buona%253A%2520%2522Accor do%2520del%2520Barca%2520per%2520Ibrahimovic%2522% 252C%2520si%2520legge%2520nella%2520versione%2520o n%2520line%2520del%2520giornale%2520iberico%252C%2 520%2522Bar%25C3%25A7a%2520e%2520Inter%2520hanno%2 520chiuso%2520un%2520accordo%2520per%2520il%2520tr asferimento%2520di%2520Ibrahimovic%253A%2520le%252 0parti%2520hanno%2520trovato%2520un%2520accordo%25 20fissando%2520il%2520prezzo%2520di%2520Ibrahimovi c%2520per%252010%2520milioni%2520di%2520euro%2520p i%25C3%25B9%2520il%2520passaggio%2520di%2520Samuel %2520Eto%2527o%2520all%2527Inter%2522.%250A%250ASe guono%2520aggiornamenti%2520su%2520gazzetta.it%250 Agasport%2520

vitomins
10 Jun 09, 12:53
This text is from your channel4 link:

A deal has been done that will see Inter striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic move to Barcelona in exchange for Samuel Eto'o and £10m, according to El Mundo Deportivo.

Look at the bolded part. The first link pasted here by Hussein is exactly from same paper's website.

There is no point giving new links to websites which has the exactly same piece of news. There is no more information value in that even if 100 different news stations releases the exact same piece of news, where they say "according to this paper XYZ". Everything needed has already been said by that paper XYZ.

You are right...I will only read links posted by you from now on because you are a Mod now and you can tell people what to post and what not to post! :yuck:

CafeCordoba
10 Jun 09, 13:01
You are right...I will only read links posted by you from now on because you are a Mod now and you can tell people what to post and what not to post! :yuck:

My remark got nothing to do with my status as Moderator. IMO this forum is better place if there isn't redundant information in different posts meaning same things won't be posted many times. It's better to follow the discussion first before taking part in it, if the things one is about to say have been said already.

This was nothing personal or anything like that, not get offended please.

Nero Indigo
10 Jun 09, 13:17
This shit shouldn't even go down! I know what eto'o has achieved in his career. So i don't believe he's hungry for success anymore, maybe to win the serie a but who am i kidding. When he's asking for that amount of money, it shows what he's really passionate about. Then also when you balance in all the factors: Ibra for Eto'o!!? The last thing Inter needs is another FUCKING PRIMA DONNA LIKE IBRA! Moratti should see reason in this. If they want Ibra all they have to do is SHOW US THE MONEY! If not, we can keep his professional ass right here at Inter for all i care whether he's happy or not. But WE NEED THAT MONEY! But now i doubt anyone would give in to it. All in all, I'd be FRIDGE-SHOCKED if this rumor is true. It just sounds like a load of crap*

tritolone
10 Jun 09, 13:19
This Etoo + 10mil and Etoo with his ridicoulus demands sounds so hillarious that I really dont believe it's true.

Nerazzurro
10 Jun 09, 13:33
Moratti would have to be on crack to think that Eto'o is worth that much, let alone being able to fill in the void of Ibra's creativity and plays.

NimAraya
10 Jun 09, 13:38
Just for the information of the ones that believe in sucha sick ridiculous rumors here is what Moratti said recently:

"I am not pushing to sell players, but we have to see the offers that arrive. Of course, looking at the [economic] climate, it's possible that some players could leave," said the chief.

U see he's meaning about that if right offers arrive! What the deal of Eto'o + 10 m for Ibra with 10 m Eto'o demand for salary has any benefit for Moratti and the club?!! He already rejected 25 m + Eto'o for Ibra. Even if Ibra is so eager to go I think he will understand that he has to respect his own club too. With sucha offers Inter will be destroyed!

tritolone
10 Jun 09, 13:39
Well, EVEN IF Ibra wanted to leave, he's a great profesional and will surely give his all for Inter in the next season if Moratti reject all offers which I believe he will.

Stefan
10 Jun 09, 13:40
Italian bookmakers have suspended betting on whether ibra is going to barca. Bookmakers only suspended trading if they are pretty sure of something.:(

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/10/1316803/italian-bookmakers-suspend-betting-on-ibrahimovic-joining

NimAraya
10 Jun 09, 13:41
That's goal.com dude. They got paid to continue these rumors;)

kova9
10 Jun 09, 13:44
It's all bunch of crap! 10 mil + eto'o???? you gotta be kidding me!

Nothing under 70 mil, or 40 mil + eto'o, won't be good enough!! Or trade for iniesta.. Hear me Moratti??! Don't you dare to break under barca pressure!

NimAraya
10 Jun 09, 14:01
Lol look at this:

The legendary striker feels both men will not leave as he blames money-hungry agents for creating transfer rows...

Former Inter legend Sandro Mazzola believes striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, and defender Maicon will remain at the club, despite reported interest from Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Reports earlier this morning in the Spanish press claimed Inter had agreed a deal with Barcelona which would have seen 'Ibra' move to the Camp Nou. The news was followed by Maicon's claims in La Gazzetta Dello Sport. The player claimed he was being pushed out by the club.

However, despite all the hype, Mazzola, who is very close to the Nerazzurri, feels neither striker nor defender will leave during the summer. The legend has heaped all the blame on player agents, claiming they threaten clubs in order to procure better payment for their stars.

"Ibrahimovic and Maicon will not leave Inter," Mazzola told Italian press agency ADNKRONOS.

"I think it's just the usual mechanisms which agents use in order to get more money.

"Ibrahimovic says he is unhappy? If he is not happy at Inter where he earns €12million and has Massimo Moratti as president, then where will he be happy?"

Inter have yet to release a statement on the Ibrahimovic to Barcelona rumours.

Nyall
10 Jun 09, 14:44
I don't care for how much he leaves. The sooner the better is how I see it. As the longer this row continues, more and more players will become more frustrated.

Judas Aka Ibra <> Inter

A.l.i
10 Jun 09, 14:52
I don't care for how much he leaves. The sooner the better is how I see it. As the longer this row continues, more and more players will become more frustrated.

Judas Aka Ibra <> Inter

Agree. This is effecting our mercato. We can't properly concentrate on getting our targets unless this gets resolved. Ibra moves to Barca and that prick Eto'o goes to City.

Nyall
10 Jun 09, 14:56
Agree. This is effecting our mercato. We can't properly concentrate on getting our targets unless this gets resolved. Ibra moves to Barca and that prick Eto'o goes to City.

I would love Eto'o at Inter. He is a good finisher and won't miss sitters. Sure Ibra created his own goals, but he also through sitters we set up for him. The deal is currently being rumored is kinda low but not as terrible as you guys claim. Eto'o is world class and has scored 15 + goals in like every season he's been at Barca. He's not some one hit wonder.

Akif
10 Jun 09, 14:56
SPAIN/ BARCELONA, Ibrahimovic approaching
09:52| Eddy Akoglu | read 1107
Source: www.24oredisport.com

Negotiations between Inter Milan and Barcelona are no longer deadlocked. Latest rumours from Spain are suggesting that Swedish forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic will soon sign for the Spanish club. Apparently, the deal could also include other players. In fact, it seems that Brazilian left-back Maxwell will be joining Ibrahimovic at Barcelona, while Inter will get Cameroonian striker Samuel Eto'o, Ivorian midfielder Yaya Toure plus 10 million Euros. More details and a probable official announcement are expected as soon as possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If happens, I think it's the best solution for all parties. Yes, we might lose our best players (Ibra), but in return we got one of the best striker in europe (Eto'o) and very decent central midfielder (Yaya Toure). With Maxwell's departure, it also means that Javier Zanetti will back to defensive department especially at left side to cover first-choice Chivu and inexperienced Santon. Plus, with the money, we can try to snatch Cassano from Sampdoria to fulfill the creativity hole in our squad after Ibra left.

blackmore
10 Jun 09, 15:00
the only problem i see with eto comin is that our 4-3-3 will go bust....hopefully we can get cassano with the surplus money to play in that "hole" position in the 4-3-1-2..that would be cool..

Stefan
10 Jun 09, 15:00
Inter.it has released a statement says the edmundo story has no foundation.

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=44898&L=it

Ibra
10 Jun 09, 15:08
Inter.it has released a statement says the edmundo story has no foundation.

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=44898&L=it

I guess this puts an end to this rumour as inter.it never release any statement unless it is 100% sure.

Nyall
10 Jun 09, 15:14
I guess this puts an end to this rumour as inter.it never release any statement unless it is 100% sure.

I hope not.

vitomins
10 Jun 09, 15:16
I hope not.

You are crazy man...I understand selling Ibra would not be the end of the world but $10m + Eto'o is just not enough...

Nyall
10 Jun 09, 15:17
You are crazy man...I understand selling Ibra would not be the end of the world but $10m + Eto'o is just not enough...

Toure + Eto'o + cash for Ibra and Maxwell is a good deal.

crzdcolombian
10 Jun 09, 15:18
why would we trade our best player for a player barca doesnt want.....

heck I prefer Kiric and Banquest to Eto

Nyall
10 Jun 09, 15:19
why would we trade our best player for a player barca doesnt want.....

heck I prefer Kiric and Banquest to Eto

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice! Are by any chance high again?

Adam
10 Jun 09, 15:19
:lol: Inter basicly slammed the news saying such a deal is as far from logic as you could get, basicly meaning 10 + Eto'o is a joke.:D

vitomins
10 Jun 09, 15:24

Cash needs to be a bit more IMO...

K.I.
10 Jun 09, 15:38
LOL, great move by inter. Its been a while since we ever commented on rumours but lol the 10 mill + players deal is a joke and i am happy the club shot it down completely.

Alex de Large
10 Jun 09, 17:16

This kind of trades only happen in NBA or computer games.
It's impossible that 6 parts agree on a deal, probably Eto'o or Toure would put problems because of da money or anything else.

I want Ibrahimovic to leave, if thats what he really wants, but i also want Inter to sell him only for a good price. 55-60 millions it's enough for me and i don't want Eto'o.

lonewolf19
10 Jun 09, 17:35
I want Ibra to stay. Hopefully we can convince him to win the CL with us. Who can we get to replace Ibra? I was thinking about David Villa but he is heading to Madrid it seems.

Selling Ibra is very risky here, if we cannot adequate replace him, we are definitely farked for the next season.

Here is what Mazzola thinks

Ibrahimovic & Maicon Will Not Leave Inter - Mazzola

Former Inter legend Sandro Mazzola believes striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, and defender Maicon will remain at the club, despite reported interest from Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Reports earlier this morning in the Spanish press claimed Inter had agreed a deal with Barcelona which would have seen 'Ibra' move to the Camp Nou. The news was followed by Maicon's claims in La Gazzetta Dello Sport. The player claimed he was being pushed out by the club.

However, despite all the hype, Mazzola, who is very close to the Nerazzurri, feels neither striker nor defender will leave during the summer. The legend has heaped all the blame on player agents, claiming they threaten clubs in order to procure better payment for their stars.

"Ibrahimovic and Maicon will not leave Inter," Mazzola told Italian press agency ADNKRONOS.

"I think it's just the usual mechanisms which agents use in order to get more money.

"Ibrahimovic says he is unhappy? If he is not happy at Inter where he earns €12million and has Massimo Moratti as president, then where will he be happy?"

Inter have yet to release a statement on the Ibrahimovic to Barcelona rumours.

szasza02
10 Jun 09, 17:56
Mazzola:star::star::star::star::star:

Executioner93
10 Jun 09, 19:20
he's exactly right in that shit the agents have to find more money player gets more money then so does the agent they love the money. However, Ibra wants CL title because he wants to win player of the year and put his name in history Ibra shouldn't leave and Cassano should come.

we can have a deadly trident with Ibra and Cassano behind Milito this way we don't have to look for a world class playmaker we will change the system for two phenoms.

Adam
10 Jun 09, 19:24
Ibrahimovic Better Than Kaka - Beppe Bergomi

'The Uncle' believes that the Swede is better than the Brazilian, and that it would be a huge loss to Inter if he leaves.

Former Inter and Italy legend-turned-commentator Giuseppe Bergomi sees the possible transfer of forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Barcelona as a huge loss for the club.

However, Bergomi also believes that Ibrahimovic is guaranteed success for many years to come if he remains with the Nerazzurri.

"If this would be the final solution, Inter would lose the best player in our league," affirmed the 1982 World Cup winning star to Calciomercato.com.

"Then we must understand who will arrive and take his place. For this we would need a different element who gives that speed and fantasy which this team lacks in Europe.

"Obviously, if he would remain at Inter, he would surely win the league title for at least two more years."

When asked if he is better than Kaka, Bergomi had no doubts in his answer.

"Definitely, in the sense that he is more dominant," he continued. "The Italian defenders are terrorized by him.

"The arrival of [Diego] Milito would have been very well if Ibrahimovic had remained, but in any case Inter already have an extraordinary player who if he behaves he can be the first team player in the attack for ten years, and this player is Mario Balotelli."

If Ibrahimovic is sold, then the Inter fans will be expecting a big name signing to make up for this loss.

vitomins
10 Jun 09, 19:28
I have always loved Beppe!

Toninu
10 Jun 09, 19:39
The s.o.b scored against Malta, nice time to score with Sweden. jackass :P

PS: Nothing against Zlatan I'm Maltese =P

NimAraya
10 Jun 09, 19:44
he's exactly right in that shit the agents have to find more money player gets more money then so does the agent they love the money. However, Ibra wants CL title because he wants to win player of the year and put his name in history Ibra shouldn't leave and Cassano should come.

we can have a deadly trident with Ibra and Cassano behind Milito this way we don't have to look for a world class playmaker we will change the system for two phenoms.

Fuck Milito. If Inter get Cassano and Silva it will be a deadly trident. Maybe still Barca will be a tough rival but we can handle other teams with Cassano-Ibra-Silva.

Forza ragazzi
10 Jun 09, 19:52
I'm happy that Inter confirm they are not desperate to sell him.

vitomins
10 Jun 09, 19:53
Ibra 'worth Kaka plus Ronaldo'

Zlatan Ibrahimovic does not have a deal with Barcelona, assured his agent, who claims “he's worth as much as Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo combined.”

There had been reports this morning in Spanish newspaper El Mundo Deportivo that the Inter striker was set to move for £10m plus Samuel Eto'o.

“There is no deal with any club,” explained Mino Raiola on Onda Cero radio. “With no agreement, we are not free to talk to anyone.”

However, he did leave the door wide open for a transfer should negotiations progress.

“It is normal that the two Presidents will talk to each other. [Massimo] Moratti likes Leo Messi and they are discussing that too.

“In any case, the team that wants Zlatan must first of all speak to Inter and afterwards offer us a sporting and economic project to consider.”

Raiola had a very audacious statement when asked how much it would take to tempt Ibra to leave Inter.

“Ibra was born to play football and he has no preference over what club that is for. He is worth as much as Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo combined.”

Considering Kaka was signed for £60m by Real Madrid this week and Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo is valued at around that figure, it would put a £120m price-tag on the Swede.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun10v.html

That's more like it!!!.....MESSIIIIIII!!!!

Anne Marie
10 Jun 09, 20:51
How about Ibra + 10m = Messi:D I like it:D...seem reasonable:D

NimAraya
10 Jun 09, 20:56

LoL. But seriously I think Messi cost 20-30 m more than Ibra. But there is no way to get a player like Messi.

kova9
10 Jun 09, 22:27
I'd take Messi + Iniesta for Ibra.. That would be fine.. Other ways, unacceptable..

classexa
10 Jun 09, 22:33
Ibra says that he knows what is going to happen in the summer. I don't know if he was messing around or not

bennyblanco
10 Jun 09, 22:42
If only Moratti was more like Montegomery Burns in nature rather than in physique...

we are gonna get rorted,its like sending a little kid to the shops to buy groceries and the shopkeeper instead sells him a tram set:rolleyes:

Moratti is a tool,what a proven history of binge economics... the cattle he has authorised and stamped off is ludicrus..

Go to Barcelona Moratti and tell them Ibra + 10m E for Messi.... then throw in everyone bar the kitchen sink in the deal...

bennyblanco
10 Jun 09, 22:48

sorry i never saw your post... but thats what i think aswell... and i think thats reasonable ... Ibra +10 million for Messi...if they want add Maxwell,Jimi,Burdisso,Rivas to the deal

shahz_nerazzurri
11 Jun 09, 03:49
They will never let go of Messi. But if they want our best player, they should give us Iniesta.
Balotelli and Milito can cover the front two positions, and for third striker we can look somewhere else. We desperately need a player like Iniesta.

Ibra + 10mill for Iniesta, and that would be a sweet deal.

K.I.
11 Jun 09, 04:19
Ibra and 10 Mill for Iniesta and Yaya Toure.

Anne Marie
11 Jun 09, 04:58
Iniesta or 60-70m in cash, thats all. No Etoo, no Toure. I hope Morratti and Mourinho would not worry too much about Ibra and his agent talking and fully concentrate on the technical and economical aspects of the deal.

Sneijder + Cash = Ibra would be nice but RM seems running out of money if they buy both Villa and Ronaldo.

Hussein
11 Jun 09, 05:46
OK... now the Catalan media is applying pressure by stressing that our "prized asset" will move and will do so soon.

According to El Mundo Deportivo, Zlatan was asked yesterday after the Sweden match about his future and he replied with "I know where I'm going to play next season, but I'm keeping it to myself".

He was then asked whether that makes him feel well and replied with "of course, I feel very well about this".

Now comes El Mundo's propaganda speech that Ibra will not find a better place than the Camp Nou after spending 5 years in Italy. They say that Ibra has been encouraged by his Sweden teammate and ex-Barcelona player Henrik Larsson to seek the move as he will enjoy a much more flamboyant football than that he's experiencing in Italy.

El Mundo stresses that Ibra refused to name the club he will play for next season because of the lack for an agreement between Inter and Barcelona, which totally contradicts what they reported yesterday that the deal has been already agreed between the two clubs. However, the Catalan daily explains that the only thing which is missing is Samuel Eto'o acceptance to be part of this deal.

The report ends with another hypothesis as the newspaper say that Ibra speaks everyday with his agent "Mino Raiola" and it says why is this happening if Ibra doesn't seek a move to somewhere else?

Note: the above is just my translation of what El Mundo Deportivo is reporting and it does not reflect my personal opinion whatsoever on this matter.

http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20090611/53720800658/noticia/ibra-se-donde-jugare.html

lonewolf19
11 Jun 09, 06:35
Thank you Hussien.

As long as we cannot reach an agreement with Barca, Zlatan will remain as Inter player. Please reject us Eto'o

Besnik
11 Jun 09, 06:46
Inter Deny Ibrahimovic Deal With Barcelona

The Nerazzurri have been quick to pour cold water on the rumours that 'Ibracadabra' will be playing at the Camp Nou...

Earlier on Wednesday, a report from Spain emerged that Inter and Barcelona had agreed a deal to send Zlatan Ibrahimovic to the Blaugrana in exchange for Samuel Eto'o and €10 million.

However, the Serie A outfit have swiftly moved to deny the story, through a statement on their official website.

"During the transfer window, a headline in a newspaper is enough to transform groundless rumours into truth," the release began.

"This is what has happened today after the article published in Barcelona newspaper El Mundo Deportivo about a presumed deal between FC Internazionale and the Catalan club [for Ibrahimovic].

"Besides being completely unfounded, the presumed deal seems remote of any logic, even in the eyes of neutrals. The report is, therefore, without any foundation."

The Swede has refused to commit his future to the Nerazzurri in recent interviews, but has been a monumental influence for the club over the past three seasons. In 2008-09, he was top scorer in Serie A with 25 tallies to his name.

:)

David Suazo
11 Jun 09, 07:42
Just read inter.it and ignore everything el mundo deportivo or any spanish newspaper has to say from now on.

Actually, he did say that he knows where he's going, but he's keeping it quiet... Maybe he was joking or something, because it didn't seem serious.

http://fotbollskanalen.se/1.1042155/2009/06/10/tv_zlatan_om_flyttryktena_jag_vet_hur_det_blir

Forza ragazzi
11 Jun 09, 08:32
I believe he is leaving and we will know soon.

Moratti says a solution will be reached soon, Spanish papers say things are done and Zlatan says he knows where he will play next year and that it "feels very good", but he won't say where.

All of this makes me think he is leaving for Barcelona. It's just a question of what Inter gets for him.

Do not like that we sell our best player.

CafeCordoba
11 Jun 09, 08:54
Most probably it won't be Real Madrid at least. This is from manutd.com.

Reds accept £80m Ronaldo bid

Manchester United have received a world-record, unconditional offer of £80million for Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid.

http://www.manutd.com//default.sps?pagegid={F9E570E6-407E-44BC-800F-4A3110258114}&newsid=6634291 (http://www.manutd.com//default.sps?pagegid=%7BF9E570E6-407E-44BC-800F-4A3110258114%7D&newsid=6634291)

Sick figures they pay.

Jimmy Page
11 Jun 09, 09:13
This is truely a sick world, people are starving and we are in a economic crise and RM offers 80 milion euros for a guy that plays football.:yuck:

kova9
11 Jun 09, 09:13
Holly crap! 80 m £ is around 115 m €!! Where the hell do they get this money! What a transfer market!

LOL, imagine this scenario: Milan lost Kaka, Man U lost Ronaldo, and Inter KEEPS Ibra! That would be some mercato! :D

CafeCordoba
11 Jun 09, 09:15
Perez has probably all kind of contacts all over the Spain, starting from the city of Madrid and the state. Let alone banks and all, he finances this shit with loan money, he or Real Madrid don't have such money for real.

Ziyad
11 Jun 09, 09:27
Well i guess this rules ZLatan out for Real,and puts pressure to spend big on Barca if they want him.They either cough up big money for him or shut up.It would also be nice if we can have him stay one year and he be next year's galactico for real breaking CR record.

fugi
11 Jun 09, 09:40
the spanish league could be fun to follow next season.... i still hope for zlatan to remain at inter, and that we get some good (really good world class) players, then we can compete at all levels!

fugi
11 Jun 09, 09:41
AND if zlatan moves to any other club, i hope its barca (or ifk göteborg :lol:)

kova9
11 Jun 09, 09:51
I don't get this.. :confused: 80m £ is 116m €!! Why are they reporting 94m € everywhere??

kova9
11 Jun 09, 09:52
And if Ibra stays he will never reach new world transfer record, because he will be 28 next year..

kova9
11 Jun 09, 09:52
double post.

Executioner93
11 Jun 09, 09:56
it's corrupt government money lol these transfers are happening because an impending crisis in the world circles delivered by the elite is approaching while we all sleep at night. I'm not crazy things are about to go down in the world.

VLE
11 Jun 09, 09:57
I don't get this.. :confused: 80m £ is 116m €!! Why are they reporting 94m € everywhere??

It is 93.207m pound in today's currency.
1 = 1.5 rate is somewhere around last Nov/Dec IIRC.

Some media reports it as 97m because the deal was struck in January, and there seems to be condition stating change in transfer value if currency changes.

NimAraya
11 Jun 09, 10:14
OK... now the Catalan media is applying pressure by stressing that our "prized asset" will move and will do so soon.

According to El Mundo Deportivo, Zlatan was asked yesterday after the Sweden match about his future and he replied with "I know where I'm going to play next season, but I'm keeping it to myself".

He was then asked whether that makes him feel well and replied with "of course, I feel very well about this".

Now comes El Mundo's propaganda speech that Ibra will not find a better place than the Camp Nou after spending 5 years in Italy. They say that Ibra has been encouraged by his Sweden teammate and ex-Barcelona player Henrik Larsson to seek the move as he will enjoy a much more flamboyant football than that he's experiencing in Italy.

El Mundo stresses that Ibra refused to name the club he will play for next season because of the lack for an agreement between Inter and Barcelona, which totally contradicts what they reported yesterday that the deal has been already agreed between the two clubs. However, the Catalan daily explains that the only thing which is missing is Samuel Eto'o acceptance to be part of this deal.

The report ends with another hypothesis as the newspaper say that Ibra speaks everyday with his agent "Mino Raiola" and it says why is this happening if Ibra doesn't seek a move to somewhere else?

Note: the above is just my translation of what El Mundo Deportivo is reporting and it does not reflect my personal opinion whatsoever on this matter.

http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20090611/53720800658/noticia/ibra-se-donde-jugare.html

After their disrespectful gossip yesterday U better ignore this motherfucking newspaper my friend. They're just full of shit.

David Suazo
11 Jun 09, 10:26
Holly crap! 80 m £ is around 115 m €!! Where the hell do they get this money! What a transfer market!

LOL, imagine this scenario: Milan lost Kaka, Man U lost Ronaldo, and Inter KEEPS Ibra! That would be some mercato! :D

I think Perez loaned 300m from a bank in Spain, and they plan to earn it back by selling shirts in asia, playing matches in asia etc...

Alessandro
11 Jun 09, 10:51
"I know where i will be playing next season"

Yeah?
I hope it's Manchester city you cunt.

Forza ragazzi
11 Jun 09, 10:53
After their disrespectful gossip yesterday U better ignore this motherfucking newspaper my friend. They're just full of shit.

This is a credible source. All Swedish newspaper are saying the same and it came in an interview after Sweden-Malta yesterday.

David Suazo
11 Jun 09, 11:08
http://fotbollskanalen.se/1.1042155/2009/06/10/tv_zlatan_om_flyttryktena_jag_vet_hur_det_blir

There you have the interview.

Reporter: There's a lot of rumours about your future, is it annoying not to know where you'll end up?

Ibra: Where I'll end up? We know where I'll end up, but we'll keep it our ourself.

Reporter: So you know where you'll go?

Ibra: yes - with a big smile on his face.

Reporter: But then it must feel good(to know where his future is at)

Ibra: Really good. And once again a big smile on his face.

But keep in mind, Zlatan has played pranks on this reporter many times before, they're good friends.

Here for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hCzr-eD8ow

Forza ragazzi
11 Jun 09, 11:26
The video can't be displayed outside Sweden.

kova9
11 Jun 09, 11:30
Maybe he 'knows' he is staying at Inter, and he is FINE with that.

NimAraya
11 Jun 09, 11:37
This is a credible source. All Swedish newspaper are saying the same and it came in an interview after Sweden-Malta yesterday.

I'm not talking about Ibra words. I'm talking about how they interpret Ibra words to their own intentions. What I get from his words it seems he's actually talking about staying at Inter. When he's kinda sure where he will be next season when no deal seems to be sealed with any team then he must be talking about Inter.

Nero Indigo
11 Jun 09, 11:37
Maybe he 'knows' he is staying at Inter, and he is FINE with that.

Or maybe he "knows" he'll leave no matter what, and he can't WAIT for it to happen :dielaugh:

Nero Indigo
11 Jun 09, 11:46
I'm not talking about Ibra words. I'm talking about how they interpret Ibra words to their own intentions. What I get from his words it seems he's actually talking about staying at Inter. When he's kinda sure where he will be next season when no deal seems to be sealed with any team then he must be talking about Inter.

Oh Nima Nima Nima, why do i have the feeling when the bombshell drops that this guy is leaving us. You'd diss all of Inter, and piggyback ride with Ibra on the way out :dielaugh: But seriously, He could say stuff to make all of us be at ease, but instead he says something like this to make us speculate!? come on, Ibra knows how nerve wrecking this is for the fans as well. I'd prefer it if he just said NO COMMENT ON ME FUTURE, IT IS THE CLUB'S DECISION. And then he shouldn't say anymore crap about how he's done everything in Italy.

NimAraya
11 Jun 09, 12:17
Oh Nima Nima Nima, why do i have the feeling when the bombshell drops that this guy is leaving us. You'd diss all of Inter, and piggyback ride with Ibra on the way out :dielaugh: But seriously, He could say stuff to make all of us be at ease, but instead he says something like this to make us speculate!? come on, Ibra knows how nerve wrecking this is for the fans as well. I'd prefer it if he just said NO COMMENT ON ME FUTURE, IT IS THE CLUB'S DECISION. And then he shouldn't say anymore crap about how he's done everything in Italy.

U can't teach people how they wanna arrange words. I don't see any wrong in Ibra's behaviour so far honestly. It's just media that put the fuel on fire. When Ibra knows what's going on, when Inter knows what's going on then u don't need to listen to a disgusting fucking liars like that EL Mundo Deportivo with that stupid fucking rumor that humiliated Ibra, Inter management and even The club's prestige when they were so eager to admit that Ibra's price is nothing but Eto'o + 10 m! Their gossip was not just how the deal is. They were saying things on Ibra's behalf too.

If there is a player you wanna pick up for his hypocrisy you have to look at Kaka when he said he wanna stay forever and he was Merda's player the day after. Or look at Ronaldo that said the same thing and now he's a Merda player. I really don't see anything wrong with Ibra's behaviour so far. My interpretion from his words is that he will stay at Inter. U are free to interpret it however u like.

tritolone
11 Jun 09, 12:30
They will never let go of Messi. But if they want our best player, they should give us Iniesta.
Balotelli and Milito can cover the front two positions, and for third striker we can look somewhere else. We desperately need a player like Iniesta.

Ibra + 10mill for Iniesta, and that would be a sweet deal.

We need Ibra more desperately than Iniesta. maybe Iniesta + enough money for Cassano would be good enough.

I'd take Messi + Iniesta for Ibra.. That would be fine.. Other ways, unacceptable..

Agreed:star:

PS: I'd rather take Xavi than Iniesta for that matter.

Stefan
11 Jun 09, 12:52
Some guys at xt forum are claiming aljazeera says our market men are in spain to close the ibra-eto deal.

Alessandro
11 Jun 09, 13:04
I dont mind the eto part of the deal but It's the +cash im worried about... i expect at least 25 mill...

Ziyad
11 Jun 09, 13:34
With Eto we are worse than last year and probably need more bolstering to the midfield than when Ibra is here,much more...

If i was a negotiating this deal i would stall as much as possible and wait on increasing the cash,no need for me to hurry things up.The pressure is on them.We can afford to keep Ibra..

Alessandro
11 Jun 09, 13:44
With Eto we are worse than last year and probably need more bolstering to the midfield than when Ibra is here,much more...

If i was a negotiating this deal i would stall as much as possible and wait on increasing the cash,no need for me to hurry things up.The pressure is on them.We can afford to keep Ibra..

We need to get this deal done quickly cause then it gives us time to build a team without Ibra. I want this honestly... Finally we will have a team where we won't rely on one player. Prove to everyone that we can win without him...

A.l.i
11 Jun 09, 13:45
I would love Eto'o at Inter. He is a good finisher and won't miss sitters. Sure Ibra created his own goals, but he also through sitters we set up for him. The deal is currently being rumored is kinda low but not as terrible as you guys claim. Eto'o is world class and has scored 15 + goals in like every season he's been at Barca. He's not some one hit wonder.

Agree on that Nyall but here at Inter if we had a creative midfield I would've supported his arrival too but if Ibra goes, Eto'o arrives, who'll supply him the chances. Even if Ibra remains and we solely buy Eto'o, then wtf did we waste money on Milito?

Ibra leaves, Eto'o comes. Can we buy any class creative players out there according to Mourinho's system? NO.

Ibra's departure will have to lead us to buy Cassano + reinforce our midfield more.

kova9
11 Jun 09, 14:04
No, Xavi is 28 I think, Iniesta 23 or 24.. Iniesta is more offensive and more what we need!

Ibra is staying guys, trust me on this! He seems so calm and it feels like he isn't really bothered with whats going on in mercato.. They must have agreed with him staying for at least another season..

Or we alredy made a deal with Barca, but for some reason, everything is still kept secret, but I doubt it..

Besnik
11 Jun 09, 14:07
Ah if Ibra want to leave us for Barca, change with Iniesta will be perfect, maybe just and 5m or 10m max. will be perfect, Inista is great player he can improvement our midfield and is good assister, proud to see him with Inter jersey any day.:proud:

Universe
11 Jun 09, 14:20
I have a sickening feeling he will join Madrid.

blackmore
11 Jun 09, 14:22

Yeah?

id fuckin luv that m8....lets cross fingers n hope it comes true....

Nero Indigo
11 Jun 09, 14:39
I have a sickening feeling he will join Madrid.

Now that would be money forgery don't you think*

NimAraya
11 Jun 09, 14:42

What about if It's gonna be Ibra-Eto'o attack for the next season?

vitomins
11 Jun 09, 14:43
That's why Ibra is laughing...we are going to get Eto'o and a world class middie and he knows that he is staying and we will be the best team on earth next year!!!!

Stefan
11 Jun 09, 14:49
Barca's finance guy says the will not pay the kind of amounts madrid do for any player.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.24oredisport.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D12131

blackmore
11 Jun 09, 14:53
ah this shit is so funny....now everyone knows why the bookies closed on his moving to a different club...ibra laid down a ton of money on himself(which caused the bookie to close shop) cause only he knows where he's headed..gotta hand it to the boy he sure does love that kaching-kaching...:)

Alex de Large
11 Jun 09, 15:25
Iniesta will not come because he already rejected a move and also Barcelona rejected any offer. He could be our new Suarez (he is only 25, 1 day older than me), but he will not come, even Messi is more realistic.

M.Adnan
11 Jun 09, 15:25
Is it possible that Moratti is convincing Ibra to stay by buying Eto'o (maybe one more midfielder)?

Maybe Ibra made those declarations to make it clear that we should improve our squad?

If you look at it this way, we're getting rid of every underperforming/old/crappy player that we have. Crespo? Cruz? Figo? Vieira? etc.

One thing that we all know about Moratti is that he's fucking insane and he loves his club too much to ruin it with crappy deals like Ibra for Eto'o+10M, Melo, Elano and whatever crap we've heard in this summer so far. Moratti is not Galliani.

I hope this is true, otherwise, we'll suck next year.

Alex de Large
11 Jun 09, 15:27
But what we need is a good midfielder, we already have 3 strikers in Balotelli, Zlatan and Milito.

M.Adnan
11 Jun 09, 15:37
To be honest, Balotelli, Zlatan and Milito is not enough at all. Buying one (only one) more striker makes sense, and he has to be a world class one. Balotelli is still developing and we can't rely on him this early.

Add to that, we already got rid of three strikers: Adriano, Crespo and Cruz.

Maybe the plan is to replace those three half-assed strikers with a world class effective one.

The midfield is another issue. It has nothing to do with Ibra or Eto'o. We are sucking with or without Ibra because of the midfield.

It doesn't go like this: "Ibra is staying? ok then we won't need to buy a good midfielder".

NimAraya
11 Jun 09, 15:49
To be honest, Balotelli, Zlatan and Milito is not enough at all. Buying one (only one) more striker makes sense, and he has to be a world class one. Balotelli is still developing and we can't rely on him this early.

Add to that, we already got rid of three strikers: Adriano, Crespo and Cruz.

Maybe the plan is to replace those three half-assed strikers with a world class effective one.

The midfield is another issue. It has nothing to do with Ibra or Eto'o. We are sucking with or without Ibra because of the midfield.

It doesn't go like this: "Ibra is staying? ok then we won't need to buy a good midfielder".

Actually we had 7 strikers at the start of this season: Ibra, Crespo, Cruz, Balotelli, Obinna, Suazo and Adriano! Crespo, Cruz and Adriano left. Suazo and Obinna most likely will be sold or loaned out again. So we just have Ibra and Balotelli left. Milito ahs been added and more likely Arnauvic will be there too. So for now we just have 4 strikers for next season, that two of them are still so young and Milito:rolleyes:, well I don't wanna start again about him but he's just here to replace Cruz and Crespo. So arriving of another striker and unlike other ones a proved world class stirker is not weird. It's likely. It's very weird if Mourinho trust a strike line of 4 ones when two of them are very young for the whole season, don't u think?!

bjwam4
11 Jun 09, 16:07

Yeah?

No shit. What a fucking prick.

minterke
11 Jun 09, 16:24
If what he said is true then he better leave ASAP, if he ends up staying I hope he gets a flare to the head.

Jimmy Page
11 Jun 09, 16:38
Haha I would actually love him to stay and all you cocksuckers would lick hes ass next year also, I mean some people on this forum is just to much

NimAraya
11 Jun 09, 16:52
Haha I would actually love him to stay and all you cocksuckers would lick hes ass next year also, I mean some people on this forum is just to much

Right. They're called Popcorn fans if u remember. If one of our players don't score one of their chances in PES for them they come here and insult him. DOesn't matter if it's their superstar or not.

Hussein
11 Jun 09, 17:11
Mourinho's declaration regarding the Ibrahimovic case "I continue to think that Ibrahimovic will remain an Inter player. This is my conviction. No one has told me anything, it's quite simply my own personal belief."

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=31607&L=en

Nero Indigo
11 Jun 09, 17:13
The Ibra hate is too much. I have said my bit about his attitude but some of y'all should stop with the insults. You can disagree with how he handles these matters, but he doesn't deserve to be insulted that way. He's being cryptic but not insulting. So you guys should find some other rational reason for these insults!

Pulsar36
11 Jun 09, 17:16
The Ibra hate is too much. I have said my bit about his attitude but some of y'all should stop with the insults. You can disagree with how he handles these matters, but he doesn't deserve to be insulted that way. He's being cryptic but not insulting. So you guys should find some other rational reason for these insults!

Well actually they are being too nice. To be honest, the son of a bitch deserves no better. Backstabbing us like this. The fucking asshole can go to hell and I hope his career goes to hell the same way his face at birth did.

The fucking ugly motherfucker belongs on a farm and not on a football pitch. Maybe a circus would suit his bag of tricks well.

fugi
11 Jun 09, 18:17
Well actually they are being too nice. To be honest, the son of a bitch deserves no better. Backstabbing us like this. The fucking asshole can go to hell and I hope his career goes to hell the same way his face at birth did.

The fucking ugly motherfucker belongs on a farm and not on a football pitch. Maybe a circus would suit his bag of tricks well.

are you for real?

vitomins
11 Jun 09, 18:17
LOL How is he backstabbing us?? Because he wants a new challange...holy fuck guys just becasue someone leaves does not mean hes a backstabber...sorry Pulsar but you are ignorant!

Pulsar36
11 Jun 09, 18:36
LOL How is he backstabbing us?? Because he wants a new challange...holy fuck guys just becasue someone leaves does not mean hes a backstabber...sorry Pulsar but you are ignorant!

LOL I was just kidding around

Although I'm not at all pleased by his attitude tbh :D

CafeCordoba
11 Jun 09, 18:37

Well, he has a contract which binds him to Inter for the next 4 years or so. So suddenly wanting out can be seen as backstabbing IMO. He wrote the extension last autumn.

Forza ragazzi
11 Jun 09, 19:33

yes, but on the other hand, if he was staying, he could easily have said it.

But you could have a point. If Inter haven't reached a deal with anyone, he can't be sure of his future.

Stefan
11 Jun 09, 20:00

If he was thinking that he may want new challenges in the future he shouldn't sign a long contract but he did.;)

vitomins
11 Jun 09, 20:02
Did he sign before or after we bombed out of the CL again?

Stefan
11 Jun 09, 20:04
Did he sign before or after we bombed out of the CL again?

Irrelevant unless the contract stated we need to progress pass the round of 16.

Jimmy Page
11 Jun 09, 20:09
Ronaldo backed stabbed us, Vieri to some degree, Zlatan has not, he maybe will even stay. I do feel he should be more optimistic about staying, but atleast hes honest, the truth sometimes hurt, but I much rather take that then a Ronaldo who is claming he was forced out of Inter.

Stefan
11 Jun 09, 20:12
Ronaldo backed stabbed us, Vieri to some degree, Zlatan has not, he maybe will even stay. I do feel he should be more optimistic about staying, but atleast hes honest, the truth sometimes hurt, but I much rather take that then a Ronaldo who is claming he was forced out of Inter.

Ibra is just doing the backstabbing publicly. He isn't as sly as the others. Its still a betrayal.

Jimmy Page
11 Jun 09, 20:16
Dont agree with you there Stefan, hes intetion has always has been clear, backstabbing is when you say something and do something else. However, I will be very dissapointed with him i he leaves, as he would truely would have earnd legendary status at Inter if he won the UCL with our club. You can discus all you want, Im not considering Ibra a backstabber, a coward to some degree yes, but not a backstabber

Adam
11 Jun 09, 20:17
This forum is getting dumber by the minute. A player that went to his president and said he wants to try a new experience and therefore asked the president to sell him "backstabbed" Inter.

Did Inter backstab Quaresma when we tried to ship him off to Genoa? Did we backstab Jimenez..Or any other player we've told is free to find a new club? I mean there was a contract.:rolleyes:

Do you know what a "backstab is"? Recoba saying "Inter did nothing for me" in his first pressconference as a Torino player. That's a backstab. I'm willing to bet when Ibra leaves at least he'll have nothing but positive things to say about Inter.

Forza ragazzi
11 Jun 09, 20:19
I don't understand the criticism towards Ibra. He hasn't done anything wrong with Inter, he has been honest all the way. Say what you want about the person Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who you might call a coward etc, but he has been fair to Inter all the way.

Stefan
11 Jun 09, 20:20
Maybe backstab is too harsh but its certainly a form of betrayal.

Quaresma screwed himself by underperforming. Jimenez didn't use the chances he was granted.

I don't understand the criticism towards Ibra. He hasn't done anything wrong with Inter, he has been honest all the way. Say what you want about the person Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who you might call a coward etc, but he has been fair to Inter all the way.

Fair would be staying and fighting for the cause till his contract is up.

Forza ragazzi
11 Jun 09, 20:25
Fair would be staying and fighting for the cause till his contract is up.

I don't agree with this. He is not in any way obliged to win the CL with Inter. He could do it elsewhere.

Stefan
11 Jun 09, 20:28
I don't agree with this. He is not in any way obliged to win the CL with Inter. He could do it elsewhere.

If he never had any intention of staying for the length of his contract he shouldn't have signed a contract of that length. Once he has done that he should respect the contract. Also I never said he is obliged to win us the cl.;)

K.I.
11 Jun 09, 20:29
Nobody is betraying anyone here. If anyone watched the video interview that was posted here would understand that Zlatan doest really want to leave inter. Aside from that he has never said anything to the media, his agent has been the one saying evetying and aside from that if Moratti doesnt want to sell Zlatan wont go anywhere. Zlatan never said he wants to leave.

CafeCordoba
11 Jun 09, 20:33
Yeah, Stefan got it right. Even if there are all kinds of goddamn clauses these days to ease the breach of contract, the contracts are still legal and so on. Ibra signed a new extension last autumn with Inter, binding him to the club for the next 4 years or so. So is it fair he asks for bigger salary and the condition is that the contract will be extended by one year, and then he doesn't give shit about the contract itself? Excluding the raise he happily takes. After the season he announces to Inter that "Hey btw, I want to get the fuck out of this club, could you arrange a transfer for me?".

Those contracts aren't signed just for fun, they are certain backbones for club. That they have certain players for their disposal for certain amount of time. Ibra signs a long contract but 9 months after he just wants to get out of that contract just like that.

I don't know if backstabbing is indeed a too harsh word, but short of betrayl this is anyway. Of course Ibra has only positive things to say, since he could get out of the club where he didn't want to be anymore and that club arranged a transfer for him out of that club. Of course he's gonna be happy and full of praise towards Inter. But I'm sure Moratti is fucking pissed even if he won't show it to anyone.

edit. Khaled you don't believe that even yourself. Sure Zlatan (or Raiola) has informed the club that he likes to try a new challenge elsewhere. They have just accepted not to go on public with this so that his price won't go considerably down (still it has gone now). Rumors these days point that there is really something going on behind the scenes but everyone just stays quite. You can come to me and say "You were completely wrong!" after 31st of August if Zlatan Ibrahimovic is still an Internazionale player.

Stefan
11 Jun 09, 20:34
Nobody is betraying anyone here. If anyone watched the video interview that was posted here would understand that Zlatan doest really want to leave inter. Aside from that he has never said anything to the media, his agent has been the one saying evetying and aside from that if Moratti doesnt want to sell Zlatan wont go anywhere. Zlatan never said he wants to leave.

Zlatan uses his agent to do the dirty work. Its the old good cop bad cop routine. Zlatan when asked has not committed himself to inter which means he wants to go. a Player who wants to stay will say he is staying, zlatan hasn't done that.

Adam
11 Jun 09, 20:42
Maybe backstab is too harsh but its certainly a form of betrayal.

Quaresma screwed himself by underperforming. Jimenez didn't use the chances he was granted.

Well, that's hardly fair and you're missing the point. Why is a player that's good a backstabber for wanting to leave, but the club isn't when they want to get rid of a player that's poor. The argument you guys were making had to do with the perceived commitment that comes with signing a contract, so it should be a commitment from both parties.

So following your logic, either there's a double standard that you're unintentionally admitting to, or Ibra and Inter are both "backstabbers".

Look, seriously, if people wanna call him a cunt and whatnot for leaving, that's fine. To each his own, but this argument makes no sense whatsoever.

Forza ragazzi
11 Jun 09, 20:56
If he never had any intention of staying for the length of his contract he shouldn't have signed a contract of that length. Once he has done that he should respect the contract. Also I never said he is obliged to win us the cl.;)

Contracts generally have lost a bit of their significance. If he is not motivated to play here anymore, he is right in trying to find a way out. He has not committed to Inter, but he has said he could stay to win CL at Inter or elsewhere. So he has not said he will leave no matter what. Also, Raiola has said Ibra will be expensive, which means him and Raiola are keen to let Inter get a good financial package if Ibra leaves.

A betrayal would mean that he said that there was no way he was going to be there in LA next months and then causing trouble to lower his transfer fee and then get away. Now he is not excluding anything, including staying at Inter. And if he leaves, Inter will have made good money on his transfer, which is possible because he isn't specifically saying he wants out. I don't have any problem with him looking around, no one can deny him that.

NimAraya
11 Jun 09, 21:00
People that think they are wise ass or something by claiming Ibra's behaviour is a betryal should really shut up for good.

Zlatan uses his agent to do the dirty work. Its the old good cop bad cop routine. Zlatan when asked has not committed himself to inter which means he wants to go. a Player who wants to stay will say he is staying, zlatan hasn't done that

How old are u for real?!! Are u sitting there wathcing every single move of Ibra to interpret it like that?! Get a life.
Ibrahimovic is not type of player that try to act like Mr. Nice Guy for the fans and media. SHvoe that in ur head. I think every blind man could see that through his career. That's the way it is. Ur stupud dumb intrepretion is just ur own issuse. Ibrahimovic is not like Eternal Idol for 5 years old Kids that go everywhere claiming how much he cares about This team and that team or how much he loves fans. How much he cares about them, he will never leave the club. He's a honest person.

Even with his honest comment about considering a new challenge he never disrespected the club and the fans. If u or any other sick dumb think he can show Ibra a piece of crap then go on and do it. The truth will stay out of this forum, in the field and in the history.

Rimpel
11 Jun 09, 21:12
Zlatan uses his agent to do the dirty work. Its the old good cop bad cop routine. Zlatan when asked has not committed himself to inter which means he wants to go. a Player who wants to stay will say he is staying, zlatan hasn't done that.

You and Cafe cordoba are really talented at making up conspiracy theories, nice job.