PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

Stefan
11 Jun 09, 22:12
People that think they are wise ass or something by claiming Ibra's behaviour is a betryal should really shut up for good.

How old are u for real?!! Are u sitting there wathcing every single move of Ibra to interpret it like that?! Get a life.
Ibrahimovic is not type of player that try to act like Mr. Nice Guy for the fans and media. SHvoe that in ur head. I think every blind man could see that through his career. That's the way it is. Ur stupud dumb intrepretion is just ur own issuse. Ibrahimovic is not like Eternal Idol for 5 years old Kids that go everywhere claiming how much he cares about This team and that team or how much he loves fans. How much he cares about them, he will never leave the club. He's a honest person.

Even with his honest comment about considering a new challenge he never disrespected the club and the fans. If u or any other sick dumb think he can show Ibra a piece of crap then go on and do it. The truth will stay out of this forum, in the field and in the history.

If you don't like what I say don't read what I write.:wallbang: But I guess you are unable to debate the issues instead of attacking other posters.

Stefan
11 Jun 09, 22:15
You and Cafe cordoba are really talented at making up conspiracy theories, nice job.

We try our best.;) You geniuses then explain why every time he gets asked whether he is going to stay he is very vague even hinting at leaving.

Nero Indigo
11 Jun 09, 22:15
Contracts generally have lost a bit of their significance. If he is not motivated to play here anymore, he is right in trying to find a way out. He has not committed to Inter, but he has said he could stay to win CL at Inter or elsewhere. So he has not said he will leave no matter what. Also, Raiola has said Ibra will be expensive, which means him and Raiola are keen to let Inter get a good financial package if Ibra leaves.

True that* Eitherways it's a complicated bit of rhetoric used by Ibra: so that it puts everyone in a speculative mode. It's not nice to hear, but it's not that he's not being honest. Well he's saying he could win here or elsewhere makes me believe he'll be professional about the whole outcome, which is fine by me. I've lost hope in believing Ibra will bleed black and blue, i've confirmed he's a merc now so i'm putting my sentiments aside. But i don't think most of the peeps over here feel the same way, and well... i really don't give a fuck.

The question of betrayal is a hard one: i believe in honouring a contract but i also believe in the happiness of a player. If one has lost his motivation to play, he should seek it elsewhere. It would really suck if a player continued playing without passion for us, and then we'd end up ripping him apart later.

Why is a player that's good a backstabber for wanting to leave, but the club isn't when they want to get rid of a player that's poor. The argument you guys were making had to do with the perceived commitment that comes with signing a contract, so it should be a commitment from both parties

Let me try and break this down.... players and clubs are not on the same level. PLAYERS that fit in a CLUB'S plans do great, not CLUBS fitting in a PLAYER'S plans. It's not a husband and wife thing, it's more of a slave and master thing. The Club has the ultimate say on everything, not the player. Contracts just bridge the gap a little - but in the end: NO PLAYER IS BIGGER THAN THE CLUB -No matter what. so if a player fits in a club's plans and wants to leave, it's like a slave saying he wants to leave his master which seems weird. Now imagine a master saying he wants his slave to leave? hehehehe.... i guess what i'm really saying is the real commitment is from the player to the club. But the club just pretty much does what they want without taking heat like that. It's unfair but it's true* :)

Rimpel
11 Jun 09, 22:17
We try our best.;) You geniuses then explain why every time he gets asked whether he is going to stay he is very vague even hinting at leaving.

No, not really. I haven't.

Pravesh
11 Jun 09, 22:21
I don't think we can blame Zlatan here. Nah, I don't like him as a person but as a player, he has DONE every bits of what Inter has paid him for. He is 27/28 and he has always been one of those who aims high. I mean he ain't a saint like J.Zanetti, Cambiasso, Cordoba and co. who would leave the club if their dreams of winning are not fulfilled. And common, Zlatan has always said that he ain't the kind of player who would love to stay in the same club for many years and he needs new experience.

And well, us humans would want to jump to the best place. We are Inter fans but he is a player and he might have his dreams to play for clubs like Barcelona/R.Madrid.

Lastly, he has not lied and been very frank. As I said, I don't like him as a person BUT as a player and for what he has done, I respect him.

I hope he stays, coz that would had been great BUT if he doesn't want to, simply sell him (though for good $$).

VLE
11 Jun 09, 22:32

Linking himself with a Spanish club is a new trend that earns you 2m/y. Same goes to Maxwell and Maicon.

Unlike SAF (http://www.4thegame.com/club/manchester-united-fc/news/55536/FERGUSON+WAGE-CAP+PLEA.html) who asks for wagecap, we have no control over players to shut them up and tell them to respect the contract because the coach himself whores out to another club, while RM itself rejects (http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/07032008/4/real-deny-mourinho-reports.html) the claim, but they admit they tried Wenger (http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/wengers-meeting-with-real-madrid-president-fails-to-unsettle-arsenal-591266.html) and didn't mee an agreement.

We had quite some disagreement on certain topics but I thought we at least shared one point of view. Inter needs someone with a heart of JZ or a performing merc, thus the dislike on Adriano or Viera. A coach who got league formation wrong, transfer wrong, CL formation wrong, CL starters wrong, a season with zero improvement, isn't controlling the locker, can't dicipline Adriano, still plays 'pass the ball to Ibra', fields his favorite on the field, got a raise. The only footstep he didn't follow Mancio is instead of 'I quit', he goes 'my team sucks'. I think response from other players should be quite obvious.

NimAraya
11 Jun 09, 22:32
If you don't like what I say don't read what I write.:wallbang: But I guess you are unable to debate the issues instead of attacking other posters.

BS! U are making our star a traitor for absolute nothing! Just because he doesn't mimic like an Idol for a 5 years old kid and doesn't keep on saying he loves his club to death. He never leave Inter...

U gotta grow up. It has nothing to do with me and I don't attack OTHER posters as u say for nothing. U and some other guys are spreading a sick dumb game here for absolute no real logic. It's a fucking international forum and be sure many sites will check out this forum. When you and some other people attack our superstar like this it may spread to many sites that Inter fans want Ibra out of the club or as ur dumb posts says they think ibra is a traitor. Just because it's a forum u can't come and post every crap trhat run in ur head.

Forza ragazzi
11 Jun 09, 22:40
BS! U are making our star a traitor for absolute nothing! Just because he doesn't mimic like an Idol for a 5 years old kid and doesn't keep on saying he loves his club to death. He never leave Inter...

U gotta grow up. It has nothing to do with me and I don't attack OTHER posters as u say for nothing. U and some other guys are spreading a sick dumb game here for absolute no real logic. It's a fucking international forum and be sure many sites will check out this forum. When you and some other people attack our superstar like this it may spread to many sites that Inter fans want Ibra out of the club or as ur dumb posts says they think ibra is a traitor. Just because it's a forum u can't come and post every crap trhat run in ur head.

He can obviously write whatever he wants. You can disagree, but stay on topic.

Stefan
11 Jun 09, 22:43

So you are scared some journo will take my and cafe cordoba's opinion as the truth. If only we were that important.

This is a forum and we can have different opinions if you don't like our opinions you are free to try and rebuff them with arguments. You are not allowed to personally attack members.

I suggest you go and read the rules of the forum again.http://www.forzainterforums.com/forums/pages/rules.htm

NimAraya
11 Jun 09, 22:52
WHat the fuck are u saying exactly?! U know xactly waht I'm saying Stefan. U're not putting ur opinion there. U're calling our star a traitor because he don't want to be show man for every journalist he talks to. Be a man. Same to u Forza raggazi, I don't say he doesn't give his opinion. Would u call this the opinion of me if I call Zanetti, Faccethi or Julio Cesar worthless show man cunts that were just in Inter to earn money?!! And I say that for nothing serious, just because I didn't like one interview of them?! Be honest with me, you call that an opinion or an insult?!

Stefan
11 Jun 09, 22:58
WHat the fuck are u saying exactly?! U know xactly waht I'm saying Stefan. U're not putting ur opinion there. U're calling our star a traitor because he don't want to be show man for every journalist he talks to. Be a man. Same to u Forza raggazi, I don't say he doesn't give his opinion. Would u call this the opinion of me if I call Zanetti, Faccethi or Julio Cesar worthless show man cunts that were just in Inter to earn money?!! And I say that for nothing serious, just because I didn't like one interview of them?! Be honest with me, you call that an opinion or an insult?!

That would still be an opinion, a total illogical one but still an opinion.;)

NimAraya
11 Jun 09, 23:01
Ok then keep on post ur OPINIONS and I give mine!

Luka
11 Jun 09, 23:07
This forum is getting dumber by the minute. A player that went to his president and said he wants to try a new experience and therefore asked the president to sell him "backstabbed" Inter.

[...]

I'm willing to bet when Ibra leaves at least he'll have nothing but positive things to say about Inter.
Word.

Ilkinio
11 Jun 09, 23:09
Word.

Now get back to Mourinho thread and let's have long and painful discussion :D

Nero Indigo
11 Jun 09, 23:09

Nima, come on Kid! I love the passion in your arguments, but just let this one slide and keep defending Ibra with words. You may never reach an agreement with others but you'll be heard.

Luka
11 Jun 09, 23:11
Now get back to Mourinho thread and let's have long and painful discussion :D
Uhmm...

NO

:D

Khaled
11 Jun 09, 23:17
Zlata now i 28. At 28 you either are gonna stay wiht your current club for the next couple of years or will move to a new club to try to achieve what you want. As i said before, we as a club, Inter our objective for the next years are the CL. Everyone knows that,so does Zlatan. Its logical that he stays 1 more year to try to win the CL with us and then he can do whatever but if he doesnt think we are capable of that then he should leave.....but he never said we werent capable. In his 3 years with us he has never said anything bad about Inter and he has given all that he can in his 3 years. If he isnt motivated enough to play another year with us, thats not backstabbing and he is just someone who wants to try another experience at 28 years old. His agent has been the one doing all the talking. People who say zlatan is the one telling him to do this have no proof of that. He himself when asked didnt say what he is going to do because he himself doesnt know what he wants to do. Anything is a posibility at this point. Maybe his agent is doing this so inter get good players to be competitive, who knows?

bennyblanco
12 Jun 09, 00:31

its because you use words like traitor,coward etc Stefan.. dont you think people get a rush of blood when you call their hero derogatory names

to you i might seem like nothing,but to me its an insult(maybe to Nima too )

here is a man that revolutionised our game,that has brought us succesive scudetto's that has given Inter so so much....the man who personally sealed and delivered last terms scudetto and people are shitting on him

also personally i love the fact how some posters are diminishing Ibra's past efforts and his future with us... like saying that his possible departure could be a blessing imn disguise...for who??BBilan and Jube?

the only reason i want him to go is so people can see what it looks like when you arent on top as before Ibra we were potato farmers

Nyall
12 Jun 09, 01:42
Unlike SAF (http://www.4thegame.com/club/manchester-united-fc/news/55536/FERGUSON+WAGE-CAP+PLEA.html) who asks for wagecap, we have no control over players to shut them up and tell them to respect the contract because the coach himself whores out to another club, while RM itself rejects (http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/07032008/4/real-deny-mourinho-reports.html) the claim, but they admit they tried Wenger (http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/wengers-meeting-with-real-madrid-president-fails-to-unsettle-arsenal-591266.html) and didn't mee an agreement.
Mourinho created the entire incident...:rolleyes: Ever thought that maybe because Perez couldn't get Mourinho he denied it or that maybe the media simply made up the story from thin air like they do everyday?!

And btw, what's your beef with the guy? You've never given him the benefit of the doubt and have only ranted on with your obsession about some average coach who can't even get a job if he wanted to.

We had quite some disagreement on certain topics but I thought we at least shared one point of view. Inter needs someone with a heart of JZ or a performing merc, thus the dislike on Adriano or Viera. A coach who got league formation wrong, transfer wrong, CL formation wrong, CL starters wrong, a season with zero improvement, isn't controlling the locker, can't dicipline Adriano, still plays 'pass the ball to Ibra', fields his favorite on the field, got a raise. The only footstep he didn't follow Mancio is instead of 'I quit', he goes 'my team sucks'. I think response from other players should be quite obvious.
Mancini had 4 seasons to bring improvement and you've judged Mourinho after 3 months of coaching. (We debated in December) Why not give him the same amount of time after all he human and is a winner. Who has shown intention of taking our club in the right direction whilst Mancini simply did what it took to win now with no regard for the future.

Alessandro
12 Jun 09, 01:49
I have faith in our club without Ibra... He will be leaving us with a lot to be proud of.

Khaled
12 Jun 09, 01:53
its because you use words like traitor,coward etc Stefan.. dont you think people get a rush of blood when you call their hero derogatory names

here is a man that revolutionised our game,that has brought us succesive scudetto's that has given Inter so so much....the man who personally sealed and delivered last terms scudetto and people are shitting on him

also personally i love the fact how some posters are diminishing Ibra's past efforts and his future with us... like saying that his possible departure could be a blessing imn disguise...for who??BBilan and Jube?

the only reason i want him to go is so people can see what it looks like when you arent on top as before Ibra we were potato farmers

If you are offended by Stefan's opinions on Ibra and how he feels then you should stop posing retarded shit like this because if what Stefan is saying is an insult to you then what you are saying here is an insult to every inter fan. Before Ibra made us better because he is a good player but we already had good players before him and we will continue to have good players after he leaves.

Devious
12 Jun 09, 02:50
Ibra Ibra Ibra.. damn! Maicon will be even more pissed off now!

Why dont we look at it from a different prespective? shall we?

The difference between Ibra`s chaos and Mou`s is that Mou has a larger impact on the team, that`s why Moratti rasied his salary and all.. but Ibra? it`s a holy different matter.. If a player thinks that he is as important as the boss "manager" he also thinks that he`s more important than the team.. Moratti is making him top payed player, and he been treated like a king here... how can anyone leave such a heaven? the CL winning theory is just a nice scapegout but it is not by a chance the truth.

The truth is Ibra wants more money, and he is desperatly trying to get that by imitating his so beloved mentor Mourinho, but what Ibra does not know that Inter is way way way bigger than his stupid arrogance.. and that Moratti doesnt care an so do every true Interista if he insists to leave... if you just wana go.. then go! thanks for all what you`ve done for us.. good bye and good luck!

This is what is Moratti`s thinking.. or that`s what I believe it is, and I also believe it`s the right thing.

Look at players like Cambiasso, Maicon, Matrix and Muntari.. those are the players that we need to see at Inter.. in terms of loyality, self content and respect.. all of those players stated clearly that they will not leave Inter and they want to stay forever if possible! not because they cant be sold! If Cambiasso for isntant just hinted that he could possibly leave.. I assure you that teams like Manutd, Real and Barca would be the first to fight for him.. same goes to Maicon, but they stated this because they have respect and loyal to the club. and this is how should every player play for the champions of Italy feels like.

Maybe after he`s gone we will have way less chances winning anything at all (which I seriously doubt).. but that doesnt change that no one bends Inter to his will.. Im sorry to say this Ibra.. but fuck you.. Inter is hsitory and bride of generations.. if you do not understand that and you keep treating us with such disrespect.. so fuck you, and I hope you just leave tomorrow even without getting a peny from your departure!

minterke
12 Jun 09, 04:30
I love Ibra but for me I've never accepted him as a symbol of our club (even though he'll go down in Inter history as a legend), I'm grateful for everything he did for Inter but I also am confident that letting him go is something we're going to eventually have to do...better now while his market value is high than later.

bennyblanco
12 Jun 09, 06:27
If you are offended by Stefan's opinions on Ibra and how he feels then you should stop posing retarded shit like this because if what Stefan is saying is an insult to you then what you are saying here is an insult to every inter fan. Before Ibra made us better because he is a good player but we already had good players before him and we will continue to have good players after he leaves.

if that paragraph really hurt you Khaled, and if any Inter fan for that matter found that post "retarted and insulting" then i strongly apologise..

i just dont see the malice in it :) ... and im sure you dont either Khaled as you would have deliberated better than the illiterate crap you wrote up.

you wrote...."Before Ibra made us better because he is a good player but we already had good players before him and we will continue to have good players after he leaves"

what is that supposed to represent ? care to rephrase that in a manner worthy of this forum?or is that some type of quasi answer?

if anything my man your post is retarted :)

if me calling Inter's former game play potato farming how is that the same as posters calling Ibra a traitor,cunt,coward .

so NO Khaled im not apologising at all...

CafeCordoba
12 Jun 09, 06:27
Contracts have lose their signifigance, yes, like someone said here earlier. But IMO it's rude to sign a new contract with a pay raise (and an extension) and then wanting out 9 months later. I'm pretty goddamn sure Moratti & co haven't planned it all that Ibra wants out of the club after the season.

I can give credit to Ibra for not going out on public to tell explicitly that he wants out. But it is still a middle finger to Inter management's face to tell that to them after the season. I don't believe it has happened before because there were NO rumors about it before. I understand his motivations and shit to do it, but it doesn't remove the fact that it's a low act to leave like this. These big moves should be arranged beforehand, like C.Ronaldo to Real. Make no mistake that move was negotiated last summer and they agreed CR will stay with Manu for one season.

I repeat myself, I definitely agree that Ibra has nothing but positive to say about Inter. Why wouldn't he have? But Moratti is surely pissed as hell in the inside, he just won't say it out loud.

bennyblanco
12 Jun 09, 06:42
. These big moves should be arranged beforehand, like C.Ronaldo to Real. Make no mistake that move was negotiated last summer and they agreed CR will stay with Manu for one season..

maybe we havent got the people for these big moves CC ?

from memory all these big moves involve Inter losing their best players in rather inceremonious circumstances?

If we say there isnt any more loyalty in todays football,like there was when Giuseppe Meazza was around, would Zlatan Ibrahimovic still be branded a traitor,cunt,coward,Judas?

im only asking as the biggest name in Inters history,the grand daddy of them all defected to BBilan . yes the same Giuseppe Meazza went to BBilan 60 years ago... same with Alessandro Altobelli who went to JuBe of all teams...Other posters want Ronaldo in the Legends thread and call Ibra deragotary names?
nice and classy...

Khaled
12 Jun 09, 06:47
if that paragraph really hurt you Khaled, and if any Inter fan for that matter found that post "retarted and insulting" then i strongly apologise..

i just dont see the malice in it :) ... and im sure you dont either Khaled as you would have deliberated better than the illiterate crap you wrote up.

you wrote...."Before Ibra made us better because he is a good player but we already had good players before him and we will continue to have good players after he leaves"

what is that supposed to represent ? care to rephrase that in a manner worthy of this forum?or is that some type of quasi answer?

if anything my man your post is retarted :)

if me calling Inter's former game play potato farming how is that the same as posters calling Ibra a traitor,cunt,coward .

so NO Khaled im not apologising at all...

I never said you should apolgise and i dont care if you did actually. That was a typo on my part, "Before Ibra made us better because he is a good player but we already had good players before him and we will continue to have good players after he leaves" Before shouldnt have been in the beginning of the sentence but what i meant was that with or without Ibra we will always manage. Players come and go, same goes for Ibra. You actually want him to leave so when the club isnt on top we would see how much we miss him, lol thats never going to happen.

bennyblanco
12 Jun 09, 07:00
I never said you should apolgise and i dont care if you did actually. That was a typo on my part, "Before Ibra made us better because he is a good player but we already had good players before him and we will continue to have good players after he leaves" Before shouldnt have been in the beginning of the sentence but what i meant was that with or without Ibra we will always manage. Players come and go, same goes for Ibra. You actually want him to leave so when the club isnt on top we would see how much we miss him, lol thats never going to happen.

i apologise on my own accord,you are more or less not a factor in my sympathy Khaled :) ..youve basically said i insulted every Inter fan,so from my own sympathy i wanted to apologise...

not because of you silly;) nor your sensetive interpretations of modern English proverbial dialogue....

lol whatever Khaled,your post still sounds dumb even with the extra input youve asserted to reinforce your reply ..

i still dont understand your last post so dont rephrase it,im having enough trouble understanding you today...
but if it makes you happy write your own ending:)... see in it what you want to see in it...read between the lines..paint it deep purple for all i care...

NimAraya
12 Jun 09, 07:16
Don't insult our players with BIG NAMES that gave alot to us. There is a poster here that think Curva Sud was right to do those things to Maldini in his last match at San Siro!! U still have no acceptable reason to attack Zlatan like that. U won't lower him but embrass urself with sucha behaviour. Ibra doesn't even officially asked to be sold from the club. That's something Media faggots try to spread. Everyone of you know what did he exactly say and from his last words it's more likely that he will stay. And to the one that think Ibra is like other good players that we had before and we will have after Ibra's depature, let me tell u that Ibra is not a good player, he's our superstar. His impact on our game is even more than Kaka can make. He is the main reason for our success in the last 2 Serie A titles. Rossi, Cassano, Villa, Tevez and Ribery are all very good players but they can't have the affection Ibra has to our game. He deserve the money he's earning from the club.

VLE
12 Jun 09, 07:17
Mourinho created the entire incident...:rolleyes: Ever thought that maybe because Perez couldn't get Mourinho he denied it or that maybe the media simply made up the story from thin air like they do everyday?!

There is a reason why I linked Wenger news on my first topic.
There is no sense in arguing Perez denies Mourinho talks to save his face, then admits Wenger's rejection in public. Perez would either be honest and accept both rejects or deny both to save his face.

There is one truth in the matter. RM interviewed four coaches in Spain as their candidates.

You can either accept that by RM officially denying their news to Mourinho, Mouhinho was blatantly lying about RM's interest in him which makes him the biggest lier in Inter, or you can believe Mourinho actually went to Spain to interview them and only rejected after our raise, which turns him to the biggest merc since Ronaldo. Actually Ronaldo didn't talk to RM after club gave the permission so you can give your Judas nick to him.

And btw, what's your beef with the guy? You've never given him the benefit of the doubt and have only ranted on with your obsession about some average coach who can't even get a job if he wanted to.

Mancini had 4 seasons to bring improvement and you've judged Mourinho after 3 months of coaching. (We debated in December) Why not give him the same amount of time after all he human and is a winner. Who has shown intention of taking our club in the right direction whilst Mancini simply did what it took to win now with no regard for the future.
Your argument was anyone who uses slow formation in CL is a retard because it was not going to work in CL, thus he will stick to 433, if it even meant using Jimenez as a winger. He went with slow 4312 formation in CL and lost.

Also in your opinion, any coach that loses a locker room is an idiot. He has a history of losing locker room, because he made Gallas leave, had biggest argument with Ballack by accusing him of faking injury, Makelele calls him a media whore, Deco laughs at him when invited to Chelsea, Mourhinho called Carvalho a psychopath, Terry the captain backstabs him and takes vital role in Mourinho's departure. Drogba and Lampard defended him but then so did Maicon and JC defended Mancio.

Our argument in December was how it was wrong for Mourinho to use unprepared 433 in the league without even a backup when a key player can fail. It failed. The argument also lead to how it was wrong for Mourinho to use 4312 in CL because that is only formation that was bound to fail in CL. He did it. He failed. YOU believed he will play fast football in the league as well as in CL. He didn't. I have no idea why you are defending him.

I have opinion on football on what is right and what is wrong. I don't get biased on people's name or PES/FM stats. That is why I said Mancio getting sacked was justified because he made stupid moves. Mourinho made all the mistakes in 1 year then whored himself out and proved himself as a captain of the merc, thus I criticize him even more.

After spending 60m last season and another 20m this season plus 10m on his wage, which adds up to nearly 100m, we are having hard time just keeping the squad together, let alone making improvments. You are expecting me to give him a benefit of doubt?

Every criticize I gave him regarding formation and tactic-wsie turned out to be true and it indeed failed. Why are you defending him when you yourself said only an idiot and a retard would do such moves in the league/CL?

You can copy/paste this and continue on Mourinho topic thread since I see this getting nowhere near Ibra.

Ilkinio
12 Jun 09, 07:22
People who are really interested to create project(SAF, Wenger etc.) are not trying to get their wages up every damn season.

shahz_nerazzurri
12 Jun 09, 08:04
A coach who got league formation wrong, transfer wrong, CL formation wrong, CL starters wrong, a season with zero improvement, isn't controlling the locker, can't dicipline Adriano, still plays 'pass the ball to Ibra', fields his favorite on the field, got a raise. The only footstep he didn't follow Mancio is instead of 'I quit', he goes 'my team sucks'. I think response from other players should be quite obvious.

Word.

We are a small club though. Giving Mourinho that raise, proved that we are really a very small club, when compared to English clubs, the Spanish giants, and Milan and Jube. None of the other clubs would have done something so stupid.
And now the players are using it. They know that we have a small club mentality, and they think we should be grateful to them, and pay them as much as we can. Kind of like Robinho and ManCity.

On Ibra, no one can deny he did a lot for us, but apart from idiotic fanboys, every one can agree, that his attitude has been piss poor lately. He actually wants to do a Henry, and win CL due to hard work of other people than himself. Also I find it very very funny, that he actually thinks that we arent winning the CL (or doing shit in it), because of other players. He is equally to be blamed for the CL faliures.

On the point about missing him next season? Really? SERIE A is getting fuckin weak. We have Leonardo and Ferrera as our main rival coaches next year. The best rival player in the league left as well, I think we can win the league next year with out Ibra. CL is a moot point, we will get dumped out with or without Ibra. So I really dont know why people care that much about Ibra. He is a legend for me, but he wants out, bye bye, dont let the door hit you on the way out.

The only worrying concern is, its gonna be a problem if he starts spearheading the Barca attack. Barca are the only team that can stop English teams in CL, and if they have a guy, whose balls freeze up at the sight of English defenders, as their main attacker, it kind of ruins their chances. And that is the ONLY reason why I would care about Ibra joining Barca.

I honsetly hope we sell him to ManCity and get a good amount of cash out of it.

Forza ragazzi
12 Jun 09, 08:08

I would not agree with that opinion and I would think it was completely deluded, but I could not deny you having that opinion.

Luka
12 Jun 09, 08:24
Word.

Do not mimic me man. :D

That is so rude :P

M.Adnan
12 Jun 09, 08:32
Bleh. I don't care if Ibra is a traitor or not. What I'm worried about is how the hell are we gonna to play without him next year? :D

I keep remembering all of his important and crazy goals and say to myself: who's gonna do that next year when Ibra leaves?

If we don't find a proper replacement (replacements actually), then we're most likely going back to fight for third/forth place.

Khaled
12 Jun 09, 08:59
If ibra leaves cassano HAS to come, end of story really. Offcourse Cassano should come and play along with Ibra but thats another story.

Nero Indigo
12 Jun 09, 10:14
You guys have to think about this rationally. CC and Stefan, the insults or whatever they call it, labelling him a coward and traitor ummm.... It's really uncalled for. I wish Ibra was the type of player who said things like " I love Inter to death!" and "Inter Milan till i die". I used to look at him this way, but in truth he never said anything like this. The contracts and pay rise aside, Ibra has always been a professional mercenary on the field, not the badge kissing type. For this alone, I am okay with whatever he wants to do. Like he says, he has a contract with Inter and he will honour it if he doesn't leave. So whether he leaves or he stays, i expect him to come out on the field and deliver. It's almost robotic, but from now on that's how i'll see it. You don't have to like him the way you used to, but if he does his job anyways, it won't really matter now would it? let's be real, we've all known he's a DIVA/PRIMA DONNA and would jump ship sometime in his career with us. It could be now or later, but i won't mind how it goes. I know we'll do whatever we can to move on from it. It would be better if we keep him, you don't have to like him, but we'll keep him because we know what he can do.

For peeps who love Ibra, well i don't know what to say. You'd have to put your love for the club first. If he stays, you can have both :dielaugh:. I can understand why Nima is such a die hard fan. It was truly a wonderful season, and even before this season, he was a game winner. But i just want you to know, there is a possiblity he'd leave. It pays to be positive about this whole Ibra saga, but it could hurt if he actually does leave. The truth of the matter is that he has hinted more about leaving than staying. And his loud mouth agent doesn't help things. You might not see the problem here, but look at it this way. There is no way an agent can go mouth off like that without his client's knowledge. You can't tell me when all that stuff was said about Ibra liking Barca and thinking of moving there and all that. If Ibra saw wrong in that reckless talk, couldn't he have told his agent to SHUT UP and NOT TALK TO THE PRESS LIKE THAT!? or are you telling me what that agent has been saying all this while hasn't bothered you!? NO! Ibra is aware of all that is going on, but he chooses not to calm down the storms. It doesn't matter: I hope he stays though* we'd be stronger with him, no doubt.

Stefan
12 Jun 09, 10:15

Benny what would you call some who runs away from a challenge?? If Ibra decides to go he is running away. Now some might accept that and say he can go and we understand that. For others its totally unacceptable after he signed a long contract and we can consider it cowardly and a betrayal. That doesn't mean we wouldn't vote him into la grande inter for what he has done for us.

Also there's no need to take what I say about the guy personally fine if you disagree but if you upset take a minute and think about it. I didn't see any of the guys in the adriano thread get anywhere near as touchy as nima and adriano was called much worse things. They got upset but they personally insulted any member.

maybe we havent got the people for these big moves CC ?

from memory all these big moves involve Inter losing their best players in rather inceremonious circumstances?

If we say there isnt any more loyalty in todays football,like there was when Giuseppe Meazza was around, would Zlatan Ibrahimovic still be branded a traitor,cunt,coward,Judas?

im only asking as the biggest name in Inters history,the grand daddy of them all defected to BBilan . yes the same Giuseppe Meazza went to BBilan 60 years ago... same with Alessandro Altobelli who went to JuBe of all teams...Other posters want Ronaldo in the Legends thread and call Ibra deragotary names?
nice and classy...

Meazza came back and coached the youth team and served inter a long time, he also said going to milan was the worst decision of his life. You see Ibra coming back to coach the youth side?

addo
12 Jun 09, 10:23
If he never had any intention of staying for the length of his contract he shouldn't have signed a contract of that length. Once he has done that he should respect the contract. Also I never said he is obliged to win us the cl.;)

You guys do understand that the length of a contract is also something positive for the club? If he had signed a one year contract he would have left Inter for free…

By agreeing to sign a long term contract he has made sure that in an eventuality of a sale, Inter get a shitload of money for him because he has a LONG CONTRACT…

So a long contract is not something that the player always wins on… in this case the player actually lose on it since he would have been a Barca player long ago if he’d had a short contract.. (if that is what he really wishes)

CafeCordoba
12 Jun 09, 10:35
You guys do understand that the length of a contract is also something positive for the club? If he had signed a one year contract he would have left Inter for free…

By agreeing to sign a long term contract he has made sure that in an eventuality of a sale, Inter get a shitload of money for him because he has a LONG CONTRACT…

So a long contract is not something that the player always wins on… in this case the player actually lose on it since he would have been a Barca player long ago if he’d had a short contract.. (if that is what he really wishes)

Yeah you have a very good point there. But Inter lose also in this case because it won't get anywhere near the money the player is worth for it. Ibra will go to Barca with a discount fee.

kova9
12 Jun 09, 11:16
You've all gone too far with this 'traitor' accusions (spelling).. He never did anything wrong for Inter! He did his best things in career at Inter, and yet he is still here! And seems like you forgot it..

Ibra is our best player, a magician we hadn't had for years, and you bash him because there are some rumours surrounding him?? Chill out a bit.. He is Inter player, and as long as he is, theres no place to call him traitor for anything! We can only admire his football and be thankful for him.

Stefan
12 Jun 09, 11:24
You've all gone too far with this 'traitor' accusions (spelling).. He never did anything wrong for Inter! He did his best things in career at Inter, and yet he is still here! And seems like you forgot it..

Ibra is our best player, a magician we hadn't had for years, and you bash him because there are some rumours surrounding him?? Chill out a bit.. He is Inter player, and as long as he is, theres no place to call him traitor for anything! We can only admire his football and be thankful for him.

I believe we said he is a traitor if he leaves. If he doesn't then he obviously isn't.:)

Interista nr.1
12 Jun 09, 11:36
For the record, Mou only extended his contract, he didn't get pay rise. If he lie, than I do too.

NimAraya
12 Jun 09, 12:15
For peeps who love Ibra, well i don't know what to say. You'd have to put your love for the club first. If he stays, you can have both :dielaugh:. I can understand why Nima is such a die hard fan. It was truly a wonderful season, and even before this season, he was a game winner. But i just want you to know, there is a possiblity he'd leave. It pays to be positive about this whole Ibra saga, but it could hurt if he actually does leave. The truth of the matter is that he has hinted more about leaving than staying. And his loud mouth agent doesn't help things. You might not see the problem here, but look at it this way. There is no way an agent can go mouth off like that without his client's knowledge. You can't tell me when all that stuff was said about Ibra liking Barca and thinking of moving there and all that. If Ibra saw wrong in that reckless talk, couldn't he have told his agent to SHUT UP and NOT TALK TO THE PRESS LIKE THAT!? or are you telling me what that agent has been saying all this while hasn't bothered you!? NO! Ibra is aware of all that is going on, but he chooses not to calm down the storms. It doesn't matter: I hope he stays though* we'd be stronger with him, no doubt.

U got me wrong mate. U guys don't need to call someone fanboy or die hard fan when I'm defending a player of us against nonsense claims. I look at Ibra the way he has been for us and for what I see he has been a real professional player throughout his time with us. Both on and off the field. That's what that matters the most for us. Not being a showman pretend you're in deppest love with ur club (when u're not!) or anything like that to make a fool out of the popcorn fans. I think most of all know him enough. He's not like that. He has a selfish mentality. DOn't wanna say it's positive or negative, that's his own issuse. But beside that he has a frank character too. Even If he is a poor fuck in his life he hasn't done anything wrong for us so far and when I come to his thread and see some people calling him with the most harshest words when there is no actual reason behind it it boil the blood on my veins!!:mad:

I look at him as he has been for us. I realy can't myself A FANBOY OF Ibra as Shahz was calling me! I do the same for any other player that gave us alot. Stefan is comparing Adriano's case to Ibra's. That's really funny! Look what Adriano has done to us and look what Ibra has done!!

Rimpel
12 Jun 09, 12:18
Word.

We are a small club though. Giving Mourinho that raise, proved that we are really a very small club, when compared to English clubs, the Spanish giants, and Milan and Jube. None of the other clubs would have done something so stupid.

That might be the most stupid thing I've read so far in this thread, which is quite the achievement considering the recent posts.

bennyblanco
12 Jun 09, 13:06
Also there's no need to take what I say about the guy personally fine if you disagree but if you upset take a minute and think about it. I didn't see any of the guys in the adriano thread get anywhere near as touchy as nima and adriano was called much worse things. They got upset but they personally insulted any member.

Meazza came back and coached the youth team and served inter a long time, he also said going to milan was the worst decision of his life. You see Ibra coming back to coach the youth side?

Stefan i just used you as an example in the primary post Khaled quoted,as an example to show you why Nima was getting upset...its nothing personal my man and ive never intended to cause a witch hunt on you :)

if i knew that it would cause such ruckus i wouldnt have used you in the post,rather i would pull out one of Nyall's specials..

for the record,even Nima has had some specials regarding Dejan :dielaugh: ,where i gave out criticisms aswell...and harsh ones too

yes the great GM did state what you said and came back to the youth sector but that still doesnt change the fact he back stabbed Inter at a time of footballing inocence and compared to his act Ibra's possible move is a gentlemans one.

Nero Indigo
12 Jun 09, 13:52
I look at him as he has been for us. I realy can't myself A FANBOY OF Ibra as Shahz was calling me! I do the same for any other player that gave us alot. Stefan is comparing Adriano's case to Ibra's. That's really funny! Look what Adriano has done to us and look what Ibra has done!!

It's all good, man* I'll wait for another passionate defence of another one of our players who has given just as much, if they ever fall in the same boat as Ibra. Trust me, i find argumentatve discussions thrilling. And you do your part well enough dude! Don't take the die hard fan thing personally- most people break under several opinions against theirs, but you didn't. So it was shallow of me to say it like that, my bad*

Now back to the topic. I think CC has a point when he says Mr. Moratti is kinda disappointed deep inside, and obviously won't show it. But JM's comments are a little reassuring about the whole situation. Anyways, shouldn't we be wrapping this shit up any moment from now!?

tritolone
12 Jun 09, 14:02
After reading this thread an evil part of we wants Ibra to be sold, just to hear you whining at the end of the season and crying on your knees, sucking Ibra's cock begging for him to come back.

bennyblanco
12 Jun 09, 14:18
After reading this thread an evil part of we wants Ibra to be sold, just to hear you whining at the end of the season and crying on your knees, sucking Ibra's cock begging for him to come back.

thank you tritolone for your post,and now get ready as Khaled is going to fukc you senseless and call you retarded and claim that you are insulting every Interista on this planet...

for the record to all the potato farmers>> notice the difference in writing style>>>notice the value of writing ethics... i used to be like that and il be the first to admit it but im changing

anyway sorry tritolone for using your post as some sort of childish defence of mine...by all means my man i agree with you;)

blackmore
12 Jun 09, 14:21
go already...unless you want to stay then just come out with it..whats with all this secretive bullshit...its just a mind fuck..i really hope morrati holds out and then sends him to the sky blues...

tritolone
12 Jun 09, 14:28
thank you tritolone for your post,and now get ready as Khaled is going to fukc you senseless and call you retarded and claim that you are insulting every Interista on this planet...

for the record to all the potato farmers>> notice the difference in writing style>>>notice the value of writing ethics... i used to be like that and il be the first to admit it but im changing

anyway sorry tritolone for using your post as some sort of childish defence of mine...by all means my man i agree with you;)

Hey man, no problem, my post was childish as well. But I guess some of the people here only understand your point when you lower to their level. I see that there are some of us like Nimaraya, you, me and some else, and that's why I'm leaving this thread until the end of mercato.

Good luck to all Ibra defenders:D

bennyblanco
12 Jun 09, 14:42
and that's why I'm leaving this thread until the end of mercato.

lol mate me too ... just keep on reading though and we will see what eventuates in real life :dielaugh: ...

i think Inter players dont deserve to be branded any derogatory names,except Viera lol

once that happens this will lift this forum to a new level as new members shouldnt be made to read such vile name calling of our heros by regular so called posters..

if a new member registers and sees someone calling Ibra a traitor cunt,then naturally he/she will adopt that type of writing style and refrencing and continue on in that street talk in their posts...

i have Ziyad on my shoulder though :) ...he watches me like a hawk:P

Stefan
12 Jun 09, 16:03
Stefan i just used you as an example in the primary post Khaled quoted,as an example to show you why Nima was getting upset...its nothing personal my man and ive never intended to cause a witch hunt on you :)

if i knew that it would cause such ruckus i wouldnt have used you in the post,rather i would pull out one of Nyall's specials..

for the record,even Nima has had some specials regarding Dejan :dielaugh: ,where i gave out criticisms aswell...and harsh ones too

yes the great GM did state what you said and came back to the youth sector but that still doesnt change the fact he back stabbed Inter at a time of footballing inocence and compared to his act Ibra's possible move is a gentlemans one.

Its fine Benny we just had a disagreement. You and me are still cool.:)

Alessandro
12 Jun 09, 16:15
Just for the record... I was kidding when I called Ibra a cunt... I thought it was obvious but oh well...

Nyall
12 Jun 09, 16:36
And that wouldn't have caused a ruckus? :rolleyes:

emily_se
12 Jun 09, 16:53
I have some news for you...........

Yesterday I saw a black big Audi parked outside Zlatan's house. A person exited the car and entered Zlatan's property. The man had a black suit on and carried an attache case.

The Audi car had a logo on the side that said courtesy car, or something similar.

Audi is the official sponsor car of FC Barcelona...

A short time ago I saw a huge lorry parked outside his house with an Italian license plate on it, and people were moving things into the house from it.

I think it is pretty obvious he will play for Barcelona next year and that he is moving his stuff from Italy to his house in Malmö.

Remember, you heard it from me first! :)

vitomins
12 Jun 09, 16:59
Take pictures next time...then maybe I will believe you...

emily_se
12 Jun 09, 17:00
Take pictures next time...then maybe I will believe you...

You can believe what you want but this is what I saw. I regularly pass it since I live in the vicinity.

I can't take pictures all the time. When the lorry was there Helena and Zlatan's sister were there, and several men who carried the stuff into the house.

This is a photo I took of the house when they had portable toilets there for the house construction worker party (they had renovated his house). I took a photo because I thought it looked funny. I also have the license number of Helena's private car as I have seen it there many times.;

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3401/zlatanhouse.jpg (http://img15.imageshack.us/i/zlatanhouse.jpg/)

The fact is an official from Audi visited his house, and workers with a lorry carrying furniture from Italy were moving stuff into his property. Do what you like with that information, Im' merely reporting what I saw.

VLE
12 Jun 09, 17:19
...that is the photo YOU took?
haha

emily_se
12 Jun 09, 17:21
...that is the photo YOU took?
haha

Yes, it is.

Forza ragazzi
12 Jun 09, 17:30
We have no ways to prove Emily is not speaking the truth. I have a hard time accepting that he is seemingly about to leave, but if this is true, something is happening.

Please don't say Emily is wrong, unless you can prove she is. If she is wrong, it's her problem.

shahz_nerazzurri
12 Jun 09, 17:38
What a crappy little house, you would think with all his money he would actually buy some what of a decent house.

Also emily is wrong. She isnt allowed with in 10kms of Zlatans house, because of the restraining order.

The second point on why she is wrong, is because she is an idiot.

vitomins
12 Jun 09, 17:44
Question...if hes going to Barcelona...why would he move back to Sweden???

Nero Indigo
12 Jun 09, 17:55
What a crappy little house, you would think with all his money he would actually buy some what of a decent house.

Also emily is wrong. She isnt allowed with in 10kms of Zlatans house, because of the restraining order.

You bash the house!? and bash the poster!? easy with the language Shahz! at the end of it all, we'll know what's a lie and what's true.

kova9
12 Jun 09, 18:59
Calm down there everybody.. I know its frustrating to just wait and see what will happen with Ibra, but the last we need is unneccesary discussions and hard words..
This thread is about Ibra, and he is still Inter player, so if you have any news regarding possible transfer or rumours from other sites, post it. Just don't insult each other..

vitomins
12 Jun 09, 20:04
All shahz has is hard words...

emily_se
12 Jun 09, 21:06

The house is not small, and my photo is a side view.

You don't know what you are talking about. There is absolutely no restrictions at all. You can get straight to his gates if you want.

In fact, every time I drive past the house there are at least one or two people standing next to it, taking pictures and gawking.

I live in malmö, and I know better than you what the facts are. LOL

I can understand that my news wasn't welcome but the fact is I was doing you a favor. Shooting the messenger seems rather fruitless and by the way, you are welcome for the information.

Nyall
12 Jun 09, 21:24
Emily I totally believe and in fact, I hope it's true.

CafeCordoba
12 Jun 09, 21:29
Thanks for this information emily_se. But you must understand there might be people who want better proof than just your tellings and one picture of Zlatan's house.

Nero Indigo
12 Jun 09, 22:13
Emily I totally believe and in fact, I hope it's true.

Nyall i find all your posts hilarious :dielaugh: and even your signature is a killer :dielaugh:

kova9
12 Jun 09, 23:32
Hell, emily, we could really use some pictures.. Just for fun! I'd really like to see Ibra's house.. :)

Hussein
12 Jun 09, 23:33
Thanks for the effort emily_se.

Guys, regardless of whether emily's story is right or wrong we must accept that Zlatan wants a new challenge and he really wants to leave. The good thing about all this is that the guy is not hiding his intentions and acting loyal. I remember what he said before Sweden vs Denmark game when he said "I don't want to be like Maldini" referring to the fact that he doesn't want to stay with Inter for the rest of his career.

Personally I prepared myself for life after Ibra because I'm convinced that he won't be playing for us next season. I just hope that things end as soon as possible so we can focus on finding a replacement for him.

Rimpel
13 Jun 09, 00:05
I can confirm that it's Ibra's house, dunno if he's moving. But yeah, I usually drive past his house everyday on my way to school :p

bennyblanco
13 Jun 09, 00:32
Its fine Benny we just had a disagreement. You and me are still cool.:)

i didnt see nothing in major in there Stefan,it was just dialogue and no flagrant insults on eithere part:) ...

Just for the record... I was kidding when I called Ibra a cunt... I thought it was obvious but oh well...

wohhh easy there low rider :P for the record i didnt mean you at all Sandro ;)..twas someone else

lol i learnt how to double quote:star::star::star: first time for eveything

David Suazo
13 Jun 09, 00:35
You can believe what you want but this is what I saw. I regularly pass it since I live in the vicinity.

I can't take pictures all the time. When the lorry was there Helena and Zlatan's sister were there, and several men who carried the stuff into the house.

This is a photo I took of the house when they had portable toilets there for the house construction worker party (they had renovated his house). I took a photo because I thought it looked funny. I also have the license number of Helena's private car as I have seen it there many times.;

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3401/zlatanhouse.jpg (http://img15.imageshack.us/i/zlatanhouse.jpg/)

The fact is an official from Audi visited his house, and workers with a lorry carrying furniture from Italy were moving stuff into his property. Do what you like with that information, Im' merely reporting what I saw.

Stalker, huh? And yeah, it is his house, it's like 20 mins away from where I live.

Anyways, it doesn't say anything, because he just moved to the house so obviously he wants furniture in it, and I bet he can find more expensive and flashier furnitures in Italy than he can in Ikea. ;)

"What a crappy little house, you would think with all his money he would actually buy some what of a decent house. "

He paid around 3m euro for it, I bet his place in Italy is worth more than that, and his house in England or Spain will be worth more than that too. But yeah, it used to be even uglier... All pink and with no gates.

Nyall
13 Jun 09, 01:19
lol i learnt how to double quote:star::star::star: first time for eveything
It's rocket science :rolleyes:

bennyblanco
13 Jun 09, 01:51
It's rocket science :rolleyes:

well for me it was :D it took me no bullshit 3 years ... and while we are at it >>>

the easiest way to double post is to open up 2 FI pages at the the same time:dielaugh: ..then you can quote simultaneously and copy + paste onto the other page..:D

hallak
13 Jun 09, 02:37
is that his house in sweden or italy?

Nyall
13 Jun 09, 02:51
is that his house in sweden or italy?

Sweden.

blackmore
13 Jun 09, 03:29
didnt the story about zlatan moving house come out about 2 weeks ago???

NimAraya
13 Jun 09, 04:33
SO now we have a source of news for our own! It will be in the news today that according to emily_se Ibra is getting close to Barca!:D

DARi0
13 Jun 09, 04:41
I doubt we can actually get anything past 35 mil for Ibra if he does leave. Despite Moratti saying how much Ibra worth, how much would other clubs be willing to pay for when a players want out that bad...

35 mil. would be RETARDED, we payed 25 mil. for him and he is 2 times better now + Capocannoniere !!! Yes is worth much more than that, at least for us. Here, so you can actually see it :
7HX0SjuLBmY

On a sidenote, whether he stays or goes we made Juve look like the biggest idiots of all time when we bought him. I can't recall another instance when a player went from one rival top club to another, won three straight championships and then got sold for 50-60 million, which would give us a 100% profit. And the kicker is they're probably praying for us to sell him.
Yes, Fabio Cannavaro already said he hopes INTER sells Ibra :dielaugh:
He was away from Serie A but it seems he has been watching some Serie A action :howler:
Selling our best player while juBentus sign reinforcements is not the best idea, especially selling Ibra to other UCL contender !!

Sampdoria President Riccardo Garrone admits he cannot guarantee Antonio Cassano will stay after interest from Juventus, Inter and Napoli.

“He is 95 per cent likely to remain at Samp,” confessed the patron, who nonetheless suggests a move to Juve or Inter might not be best for his career.

“Considering his temperament, he does better in teams where there isn’t competition for places. He has a personality that would make it difficult for him in a big club.

“I am also reading in the newspapers that Zlatan Ibrahimovic could stay at Inter, so Cassano will therefore remain with us.”

I strongly believe Ibrahimovic is unique, you can't replace him. He is the best forward in the world right now, along with Messi. Messi is a different type of player, and he won UCL because he has world class team-mates (Iniesta, Xavi, Henry, etc). I`m not sure Messi would win us UCL if he was playing for INTER right now with our current team, so give Ibra a break! He is really determined to win it, let him do it. He will.

He said he feels he can win it with INTER and that is enough for me. So what if he won everything in Italy? This is actually GOOD THING, he can focus on performing better in UCL! Just give him a few class players and we can do it.

DARi0
13 Jun 09, 04:43
I would love Eto'o at Inter. He is a good finisher and won't miss sitters. Sure Ibra created his own goals, but he also through sitters we set up for him. The deal is currently being rumored is kinda low but not as terrible as you guys claim. Eto'o is world class and has scored 15 + goals in like every season he's been at Barca. He's not some one hit wonder.
I think you are playing too much video games... You obviously haven't seen Eto'o during his last season for instance! He misses easy sitters all the time.
That 'current deal' was a fuckin` JOKE, glad that INTER confirmed that.
If you don't know why he scored those goals, Adriano will explain it to you:

Yea, if Eto'o comes right here, he just will fail so much, that none will even know him, and the only reason is, because he won't get those balls he got from Messi, Iniesta, Henry and Xavi.

I can't believe some of you guys fell for that Eto'o+10m shit for Ibra :dielaugh: Moratti doesn't even want Eto'o, because of his stupid claims he wants all that money and we already got Milito for poacher role! So f*ck Eto'o, Ibra will stay.

PS: Ibra said he already knows where he will be playing because he will STAY !!!!!!!!! Why is that so hard to figure out? Real buys Kaka, Ronaldo, Villa, etc... Barca are just FINE, maybe Cesc/Ribery or Silva or stuff.... Man Utd will sign Valencia (winger) and probably Tevez/Benzema. Chelsea don't need Ibra.

Alex de Large
13 Jun 09, 05:38
After Madrid giving 96 millions for CR9, it would be crazy to ask for only 35-40 millions. Even if Barcelona don't have the money. We should not be fools this time.

Stalker, huh? And yeah, it is his house, it's like 20 mins away from where I live.

Anyways, it doesn't say anything, because he just moved to the house so obviously he wants furniture in it, and I bet he can find more expensive and flashier furnitures in Italy than he can in Ikea. ;)

"What a crappy little house, you would think with all his money he would actually buy some what of a decent house. "

He paid around 3m euro for it, I bet his place in Italy is worth more than that, and his house in England or Spain will be worth more than that too. But yeah, it used to be even uglier... All pink and with no gates.

How about the FC Barcelona car?

I don't know why would anyone lie about this. It's ridiculous to lie about a thing like this. But if in September he is still an Inter player and hasn't moved to Barcelona then this rumor makes no sense at all.

Alessandro
13 Jun 09, 05:41
PS: Ibra said he already knows where he will be playing because he will STAY !!!!!!!!! Why is that so hard to figure out?

I'm sure he would of said that he was staying if that was the case...

raduccio
13 Jun 09, 07:57
Guys... the only way this is not gonna be a long transfer saga is for Ibra to leave early! We will only be sure that he will stay when the mercato is over.

kova9
13 Jun 09, 10:02
Zlatan obviously doesn't allow his workers to use his toilet, so they brought their own.. :lol: :D

NimAraya
13 Jun 09, 10:08
I doubt Emily is that sick to come write BS here. Whataver it is I think He will cost Barca around 40 or 45 m + Eto'o. They paid 32 or 34 m for Dani ALves that is a defender. That price is not too big for them.

CafeCordoba
13 Jun 09, 10:41
I'm just curious about emily_se's information, because there's been no news on this issue in the media. It's 100% they follow Ibra in the Sweden, perhaps some Italian journalist too, so I find it strange that there is no news regarding Ibra's furniture & stuff moving from Italy to Sweden.

edit. Actually in the paper version of Gazzetta dello Sport (http://www.pressdisplay.com (http://www.pressdisplay.com/)), there is some story of Zlatan and his house in Sweden. Something is said about sofas too but the translation is pretty poor. It's also said he has not continued the renovation of his house in Lake Como in Italy and that he has not renewed his "leasing" of that house. Though those are old rumors, they've been up in the media 1-2 months ago already.

David Suazo
13 Jun 09, 11:16
After Madrid giving 96 millions for CR9, it would be crazy to ask for only 35-40 millions. Even if Barcelona don't have the money. We should not be fools this time.

How about the FC Barcelona car?

I don't know why would anyone lie about this. It's ridiculous to lie about a thing like this. But if in September he is still an Inter player and hasn't moved to Barcelona then this rumor makes no sense at all.

My friend drives an Audi, doesn't mean he will join Barcelona...

http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/13/1322333/zlatan-ibrahimovic-is-free-to-go-where-he-likes-inter

Besides, with all the official statements coming from Inter, it doesn't seem like Ibra has signed for any club yet.

spiderninja
13 Jun 09, 11:45
i think there will be no difference if ibra leaves or not. Inter still can win seri a but not CL

Hussein
13 Jun 09, 11:49
My friend drives an Audi, doesn't mean he will join Barcelona...

http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/13/1322333/zlatan-ibrahimovic-is-free-to-go-where-he-likes-inter

Besides, with all the official statements coming from Inter, it doesn't seem like Ibra has signed for any club yet.

If we take what Paolillo said literally then it means that Ibra is close to leaving us.

Anyway, considering our bad history in selling players and don't see us getting anything good out of all this.

David Suazo
13 Jun 09, 11:58
If we take what Paolillo said literally then it means that Ibra is close to leaving us.

Anyway, considering our bad history in selling players and don't see us getting anything good out of all this.

Mourinho said that he still thinks that Ibra will stay at Inter. Would he say that if Ibra was already packing his bags and moving out of Italy?

Stefan
13 Jun 09, 12:05
Mourinho said that he still thinks that Ibra will stay at Inter. Would he say that if Ibra was already packing his bags and moving out of Italy?

Mou said that was his feeling opinion. He doesn't know anything. That was his words.

The CEO is saying the right things. He said that zlatan will only go for the right price. We are not going to accommodate him just because he wants to go.

Jimmy Page
13 Jun 09, 12:14
Which is totaly the right approach to this matter from Inters management.

CafeCordoba
13 Jun 09, 12:18
Yeah. It's strange situation to me. Zlatan seems confident and happy, so that implies he knows he's going to move. Otherwise he would have said he's gonna stay. But as rumors arise Barcelona would be investing to Franck Ribery, they definitely won't invest Zlatan after that anymore.

Hopefully this clusterfuck will be settled soon.

David Suazo
13 Jun 09, 12:31
http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/13/1322482/breaking-news-inter-will-keep-ibrahimovic-barcelona-will

Ibra to stay?

Jimmy Page
13 Jun 09, 12:32
Yea there is no logic to anything at the moment, Barca, as it seems, wont pay enough to get Zlatan and Real wont go for Zlatan, but still Zlatan seems calm and relaxed, its super strange, my heart tells me that this means Zlatan stays and that Inter have somehow conviced him to stay by signing player who will help us go far. But my head tells me thats very naive, but atm thats the most logical explansion I can figure out.

CafeCordoba
13 Jun 09, 12:41
Yea there is no logic to anything at the moment, Barca, as it seems, wont pay enough to get Zlatan and Real wont go for Zlatan, but still Zlatan seems calm and relaxed, its super strange, my heart tells me that this means Zlatan stays and that Inter have somehow conviced him to stay by signing player who will help us go far. But my head tells me thats very naive, but atm thats the most logical explansion I can figure out.

Exactly that same thing has came to my mind. That Moratti again uses his own money to get a big player. As Inter definitely don't have money to buy big players.

Then what if the things emily_se has told are true? Just can't figure out anything reasonable to this situation.

emily_se
13 Jun 09, 14:35
Exactly that same thing has came to my mind. That Moratti again uses his own money to get a big player. As Inter definitely don't have money to buy big players.

Then what if the things emily_se has told are true? Just can't figure out anything reasonable to this situation.

What I told you is the truth. It is what I have actually seen myself, and I trust my own eyes more than I trust Goal.com, that's for sure.

A few weeks ago men from a big lorry with an Italian license plate on it carried stuff into his house. Helena and Zlatan's sister were present.

The day before yesterday I saw a man in a black, strict business suit carrying an attache case, enter Zlatan Ibrahimovic's property.

He had exited an official Audi car that had a logo on the side that said "courtesy car" or something similar.

Now, this situation comes just days after Zlatan had made a very important revelation in Swedish media - that he in fact knows where he "is going", but that "we prefer to keep it to ourselves, for the moment". He also said "It feels good as hell" (that he knows where he will be playing).

This is what is happening most probably;

Zlatan has a done deal with Barcelona. What Inter and Barcelona now are figthing over, possibly, is the market value of Eto'o, in other words, Barcelona wants as much for him as possible since that would mean less cash expence for Zlatan. Therefore they are testing the market right now for Eto'o. This is possibly annoying Inter.

This however, has nothing to do with the Zlatan deal, per se. I trust Zlatan on this. If he says he knows where he is going, that is most probably the truth.

You have to understand that Italian media - and Italians - don't mind being dishonest in business if it improves the deal, and I think they deliberately create confusion and smoke screens right now.

Why Zlatan and the people around him don't want you to know the truth right now I can't say, but my guess is the deal has several aspects to it, and so far only the Zlatan bit is clear.

I have never seen such a smile of relief and joy on Zlatan's face as in that interview. He knows where he is going, and it has something to do with Audi sponsor cars. Trust me - Zlatan's friends don't carry black business suits and attache cases, and don't drive big, black Audis with courtesy car logos on them.

Had I passed that street just an hour later I would probably never have seen that car and man there, so I suppose you could call that fate. I'm not saying this is proof of anything, but to me it certainly is circumstantial evidence, in light of his own interview shortly before.

kova9
13 Jun 09, 14:48
http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/13/1322482/breaking-news-inter-will-keep-ibrahimovic-barcelona-will

Ibra to stay?

Don't worry, beeee happy.. taaa ta ra ta taa ta ra ra ra ra... :boogy:

I told you!!

He isn't bitch! He is fine with staying at Inter..

:yeay:

I hope I won't be biting my tounge..

emily_se
13 Jun 09, 14:57
Get real!

I told you not to trust Goal.com. They will write anything. You are being led like sheep in a chain - and willingly, it seems. The same site writes today in a later article:

"Inter have shown a significant in attitude regarding Zlatan Ibrahimovic as director Paolillo drops a bombshell by claiming the big striker can leave.

The Sweden international has hinted of his penchant to join Spanish giants Barcelona and reports followed of a swap between both clubs which would have seen cash plus Samuel Eto'o head to Inter.

The possibility has lost momentum over the last week, but it doesn't mean 'Ibra' will stay. Paolillo has revealed the club will sell him for an offer that satisfies them.

"If Ibrahimovic dreams of going elsewhere then he is free to do so, but we will have to receive an adequate offer for him," Paolillo told Sky Sport Italia."

Let me tell you, if Audi is already involved there is a deal..

Stefan
13 Jun 09, 15:07
The story will change each and every day until either the transfer window closes or zlatan leaves officially.

CafeCordoba
13 Jun 09, 15:14
To me this is what is happening;

Zlatan has a done deal with Barcelona. What Inter and Barcelona now are figthing over, possibly, is the market value of Eto'o, in other words, Barcelona wants as much for him as possible since that would mean less cash expence for Zlatan. Therefore they are testing the market right now for Eto'o. This is possibly annoying Inter.

This however, has nothing to do with the Zlatan deal, per se. I trust Zlatan on this. If he says he knows where he is going, that is most probably the truth.

You have to understand that Italian media - and Italians - don't mind being dishonest in business if it improves the deal, and I think they deliberately create confusion and smoke screens right now.

Why Zlatan and the people around him don't want you to know the truth right now I can't say, but my guess is the deal has several aspects to it, and so far only the Zlatan bit is clear.

Hmm that is an interesting theory indeed. I mean that "Zlatan has a deal with Barcelona" makes perfectly sense because of Zlatan's happy appearance in the media. And Moratti's and Paolillo's words can be just a "confidence boost" for the fans that Inter have the control for everything. But in reality Barcelona is squeezing them behind the scenes with Eto'o, like you suggested emily_se. And that is the most disgusting thing in this case because I don't want Eto'o and it's possible he will come with a ridiculous valuation meaning Inter get's 20m€ or something in cash for Zlatan.

That way the happy Zlatan and Moratti's words today make sense. Probably more logical theory than the one popped my mind (and Jimmy Page's) that Moratti would have promised a world class signing to Zlatan to stay at Inter. :rolleyes:

Hussein
13 Jun 09, 15:18
Guys, Moratti spoke about his meeting withe Laporta and he said that they obviously talked about Ibrahimović-Eto'o switch and agreed that the best solution is to keep both players where they are right now.

Honestly I don't buy this story for many reasons; first because I think that Ibra made it clear that he wants to leave and I know that Moratti will not keep him against his well. History tells us that Moratti released Rolando to Real Madrid although he really loved him so why he won't do it for Ibra?!

Secondly, Mino Raiola has been quiet for some time now which is really strange. It means that he has nothing to do since there's a "deal" in principal in place.

Finally, I know Moratti really well when it comes to the transfer market as when he says something he does the opposite exactly.

Therefore, I have no doubts about Ibra's exit.

Stefan
13 Jun 09, 15:22
I agree with Hussen and Emily's assessment. Ibra is gone, the only thing lacking is the agreement between inter and barca. I hope this gets done by 16 July. I don't see him staying.

NimAraya
13 Jun 09, 15:36
Guys, Moratti spoke about his meeting withe Laporta and he said that they obviously talked about Ibrahimović-Eto'o switch and agreed that the best solution is to keep both players where they are right now.

Honestly I don't buy this story for many reasons; first because I think that Ibra made it clear that he wants to leave and I know that Moratti will not keep him against his well. History tells us that Moratti released Rolando to Real Madrid although he really loved him so why he won't do it for Ibra?!

Secondly, Mino Raiola has been quiet for some time now which is really strange. It means that he has nothing to do since there's a "deal" in principal in place.

Finally, I know Moratti really well when it comes to the transfer market as when he says something he does the opposite exactly.

Therefore, I have no doubts about Ibra's exit.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! He said he MAY consider a new challenge out of Italia. MAY! He said MAY!!!

Anyway I don't give too much credit to what Goal.com has said from Moratti. Fuck GOal.com. I wait till Moratti admit that at Inter.it or Ibra himself.

Puma
13 Jun 09, 15:41
Quite frankly, I do not want him to stay because if he was to do so, for the duration of next season we will be subjected to rumours about him wanting to leave and being linked to other clubs. Not to mention the fact that we will also have to hear how upset and disappointed he is when we inevitably fail in the Champions League.

Fuck Zlatan. Whenever he gets itchy feet he just ups and leaves. Zlatan and Juventus were the perfect match: a club for cunts at which Zlatan was the greatest.

Pravesh
13 Jun 09, 15:41
I too think that Zlatan is a goner already. Lets just hope that we do sign Cassano and co. now. Seems that we MIGHT sign Deco but lets hope that we do sign another decent midfielder as well.

CASSANO signing is just a must now .... :)

Hussein
13 Jun 09, 15:49
I too think that Zlatan is a goner already. Lets just hope that we do sign Cassano and co. now. Seems that we MIGHT sign Deco but lets hope that we do sign another decent midfielder as well.

CASSANO signing is just a must now .... :)

Cassano is an illusion and it will never happen.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! He said he MAY consider a new challenge out of Italia. MAY! He said MAY!!!

What's the difference? Haven't you been following the news for the last 3 months?! He and his agent have repeated Ibra's desire to leave time and time again.

Anyway as many members said, he's gone already and it's just a matter of time till you see it officially.

CafeCordoba
13 Jun 09, 15:49
Anyway I don't give too much credit to what Goal.com has said from Moratti. Fuck GOal.com. I wait till Moratti admit that at Inter.it or Ibra himself.

Well like you have read (have you?), they are just quoting what is said in Sky Sports Italia. FCInternews.it reported (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/index.php%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D5496&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1) the same thing. So it's not the case that goal.com has made up some story.

Forza ragazzi
13 Jun 09, 15:50
Rade Prica, a friend of Ibra playing for Rosenborg back in Norway, says it seems Zlatan will go to Barcelona. They are friends from the time together with the Swedish U-21 NT.

Puma
13 Jun 09, 15:54
Rade Prica, a friend of Ibra playing for Rosenborg back in Norway, says it seems Zlatan will go to Barcelona. They are friends from the time together with the Swedish U-21 NT.

Apparently Zlatan rang my dog and told Rex that he is going to Barcelona. Rex and Zlatan know each other from when Zlatan used to walk neighbourhood dogs for pocket money. Despite the many years and distance (Rex moved to Australia), Rex and Zlatan have managed to remain good friends.

Forza ragazzi
13 Jun 09, 15:55
Apparently Zlatan rang my dog and told Rex that he is going to Barcelona. Rex and Zlatan know each other from when Zlatan used to walk dogs in the neighbourhood for pocket money. Despite the years, and the fact that Rex came to Australia, Rex and Zlatan have managed to remain good friends.

Ok. I'm happy for you.

Hussein
13 Jun 09, 15:57
Apparently Zlatan rang my dog and told Rex that he is going to Barcelona. Rex and Zlatan know each other from when Zlatan used to walk neighbourhood dogs for pocket money. Despite the many years, and the fact that Rex came to Australia, Rex and Zlatan have managed to remain good friends.

Haha!! Nice one.

Seriously, you can make fun as much as you want but soon this thread will be switched to the "former players" section.

By the way FR is a respected poster so I do believe what he said.

NimAraya
13 Jun 09, 16:00
Anyway as many members said, he's gone already and it's just a matter of time till you see it officially.

Ok I'm waiting for those members to seal the deal soon.

Jimmy Page
13 Jun 09, 16:11
Apparently Zlatan rang my dog and told Rex that he is going to Barcelona. Rex and Zlatan know each other from when Zlatan used to walk neighbourhood dogs for pocket money. Despite the many years and distance (Rex moved to Australia), Rex and Zlatan have managed to remain good friends.

Puma you can have you opinion thats whats this forum is all about, but dont be a fucking douche okej? Jesus some people should take a good look in the mirror before calling other people cunts

Hussein
13 Jun 09, 16:17
Ok I'm waiting for those members to seal the deal soon.

It's too late for them to do it as it has been already sealed. ;)

NimAraya
13 Jun 09, 16:32
It's too late for them to do it as it has been already sealed. ;)

Ok Mr. Juan Hussein Laporta!

Puma
13 Jun 09, 16:37
Puma you can have you opinion thats whats this forum is all about, but dont be a fucking douche okej? Jesus some people should take a good look in the mirror before calling other people cunts

Jimmy were you offended by my post? Did you think I was being disrespectful to Zlatan for calling him a cunt? You are a stupid prick and the only reason you took offence is because you like looking in the mirror whilst Zlatan is giving you a blowjob and you are upset because I hurt your boyfriend's feelings.

CafeCordoba
13 Jun 09, 16:42
Jimmy were you offended by my post? Did you think I was being disrespectful to Zlatan for calling him a cunt? You are a stupid prick and the only reason you took offence is because you like looking in the mirror whilst Zlatan is giving you a blowjob and you are upset because I hurt your boyfriend's feelings.

Wtf? How did you get so offended of what Jimmy Page said? :dielaugh: Jesus people, what the fuck is wrong with you these days...

Suneet
13 Jun 09, 16:52
Moratti is his usual self. Saying he doesnt want to make moves on the market to get what he wants, in this case, more money.

NimAraya
13 Jun 09, 16:52
Yeah CC. That's a stupid fucking story some assholes have started here when they started to call our players with huge names. Current episodes have to come anyway.

Jimmy Page
13 Jun 09, 17:04

Thank you Puma for doing a great job of proving my point. Now lets move on shall we?

Hussein
13 Jun 09, 22:12
Mourinho was asked by SKY about Ibra during Figo's farewell game in Geneva and he responded by saying "with Ibra it will end well".

I can't say what's behind these words.

http://www.24oredisport.com/?action=read&idnotizia=12291

Luka
13 Jun 09, 22:15
No matter how it will turn out, we had a lot of good memories together. Nobody can deny that.

AmfO9XyY9YI

Luka
13 Jun 09, 22:31
One thing's certain.

If he goes to Barcelona, that will be the first time I will watch so many games of one team, besides that of Inters, which I watch close to 100% every season.

Adam
13 Jun 09, 22:42
Yup, same here. Maybe it's because I'm Swedish but I believe Ibra as a completely unique player that we won't see for another 50 years.

For me even his uglier goals have some bit of excellence. Like the first goal vs Fiorentina, the height he got on that jump is pretty amazing in iftself. Per Kroldup is 1.95 meters and Ibra's ass is above his face, which basicly means he can jump two meters straight up in the air. Pretty sick for a footballer, sure not so much for a highjumper but for a footballer it's phenomenal.

It's gonna be a sad day when he leaves Inter, but it could turn out well if we get enough quality replacements.

Bessi
13 Jun 09, 22:43
One thing's certain.

If he goes to Barcelona, that will be the first time I will watch so many games of one team, besides that of Inters, which I watch close to 100% every season.

Same in here.
But don't know why, I still have believe in him and think he's gonna stay in here(Or maybe it's the big desire:wallbang:).

A.l.i
13 Jun 09, 22:44
One thing's certain.

:star:

Bessi
13 Jun 09, 22:46
Zlatan, don't say goodbay by oldsnake(The video posted above by Luka)
DOWNLOAD (http://www.mediafire.com/?emmkjjqdz4k)

M.Adnan
14 Jun 09, 08:08
Mourinho was asked by SKY about Ibra during Figo's farewell game in Geneva and he responded by saying "with Ibra it will end well".

Good. This means that we'll get a lot of money from selling him or he'll just stay.

I predict the first, but hoping for the second.

Forza ragazzi
14 Jun 09, 08:42
Figo's farewell match? In Geneva? When and what? I'd never heard of this.

We are losing Ibra. I've come to terms with that now. It feels horrible.

NimAraya
14 Jun 09, 09:12
Lol. That's a good price and deal!:D

Inter Milan demand €94 million fee from Real Madrid for Zlatan Ibrahimovic
/ Transfer gossip 14/06/2009

Despite signing Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo in the same week, reports this morning claim that Real Madrid have now set their sights on Inter Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

The Sunday Times claims this morning that "representatives of the player met Real officials earlier this month and have also held talks with Barcelona, after Inter indicated they would be willing to sell their leading scorer."

Jonathan Northcroft writes: "The fee Inter are looking for is understood to be close to the world record £80m Real Madrid agreed for Cristiano Ronaldo. Barcelona were scared off by the price tag."

Despite the huge fee and the imminent arrival of David Villa at the Bernabeu, Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has not dropped his interest in Ibrahimovic, who has been linked with Barcelona in recent weeks.

Perez may offer Argentinean striker Gonzalo Higuain in a player-plus-cash deal for the Swedish striker who scored 26 goals in 43 Serie A and Champions League games last season

http://www.imscouting.com

Come on Merda. Show me what u got!

Hussein
14 Jun 09, 09:17
Figo's farewell match? In Geneva? When and what? I'd never heard of this.

We are losing Ibra. I've come to terms with that now. It feels horrible.

Wolrd XI 4 : 7 Figo & Friends

That's the game I'm referring to, it has been played in Geneva and Mourinho was present.

http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?region=-3

Edit: According to fcinternews.it this is what Mourinho said yesterday "Questioned as to the possible farewell of the two pillars of its Inter, the coach of Setúbal is serene and relaxed: "How will finish with Ibra and Maicon? I do not know how to finish, but finish well - guarantees Jose, who continues -. They are quiet and Tomorrow I will go on holidays quiet and very happy with how he worked the club and how it will continue to work. " In short, the peace of mind that Mourinho is one of the fans: now, the words of Jose guarantee."

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnotizia=5517

Stefan
14 Jun 09, 09:25
The same story as NimAraya just the exact source. I seriously doubt perez will sign zlatan as well, even though I hope so. Zlatan is going to go and real will give us more than the stingy barca.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article6493561.ece

classexa
14 Jun 09, 09:25
He will stay :D

Stefan
14 Jun 09, 09:40
He will stay :D

If he will stay, it will only be for one more season like henry did at arsenal. If that's the case I rather sell him now.

classexa
14 Jun 09, 09:47
Yeah I can't really see him leave this season

Forza ragazzi
14 Jun 09, 09:53
Yeah I can't really see him leave this season

Why do you believe this? I'm not saying you're crazy or anything, I just want to know how you're so sure.

Stefan
14 Jun 09, 10:03
Marca are saying real will make a bid of higuin plus cash. They made an initial enquiry and were told we want €94 million.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/06/14/1323945/real-madrid-offer-inter-higuain-plus-cash-for-ibrahimovic

CafeCordoba
14 Jun 09, 10:18
Marca is Marca, but that's the spirit. :D And as it's very possible Zlatan already has a deal with Barcelona, do he want to refuse it and then make it happen with Real? We remember Chivu-case couple of years ago. Hopefully so, IF this Real bidding for Zlatan is really true. I doubt it. edit. because Real is getting David Villa.

Btw, no makeweight players, pure cash please.

Hussein
14 Jun 09, 10:40
Recalcati is gone wild!!

He's saying that Madrid are willing to offer €50mm plus Sneijder and Robben in exchange for Ibra and Maicon. He also says that if Inter receives such offer they will willingly accept it because they'll have enough money to sign Benzema and complete the signings of Carvalho and Deco.

http://24oredisport.com/?action=read&idnotizia=12314

CafeCordoba
14 Jun 09, 10:46
Yeah, I read that and laughed.

Recalcati is always making up these "too big" coups. Inter must stay away from Real Madrdi's Dutch players at all costs.

Hussein
14 Jun 09, 11:11
It seems that Eto'o will not give up on his demands to be the highest paid footballer in the world.

I know that this is not directly linked to us as this report says that Eto'o has requested a yearly salary of €12mm from Manchester City in order to switch to EPL.

If this is the case then I totally understand why Barcelona and Inter are finding it difficult to agree on the fee to be paid for Ibra or the possibility of inserting Eto'o into the deal.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnotizia=5522
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/359337/SAMUEL-ETOO-WANTS-1MILLION-EUROS-A-MONTH-Thats-how-much-City-will-have-to-pay-him.html

NimAraya
14 Jun 09, 11:18
Recalcati is gone wild!!

He's saying that Madrid are willing to offer €50mm plus Sneijder and Robben in exchange for Ibra and Maicon. He also says that if Inter receives such offer they will willingly accept it because they'll have enough money to sign Benzema and complete the signings of Carvalho and Deco.

LoL this offer is as funny as Eto'o + 10 m for Ibra!!:dielaugh: MerdaFuckerrrrsss!!!:mad: :mad: :ass:

Universe
14 Jun 09, 11:23
Higuain plus cash.

Now we're talking.

Depends how much cash tho. I wouldn't accept any amount lower than $40 mil

Jimmy Page
14 Jun 09, 11:51
It seems as he is staying, according to the swedish newspaper Aftonbladet, Zlatan will move outside central Milan, and that is not UCL glory or money that have made him to stay, its that hes family has settled in Italy and their kids is going to pre school. Also Mous statement from yesterday makes me think he will stay. For me, very good news, for other bad news.

CafeCordoba
14 Jun 09, 12:01
It seems as he is staying, according to the swedish newspaper Aftonbladet, Zlatan will move outside central Milan, and that is not UCL glory or money that have made him to stay, its that hes family has settled in Italy and their kids is going to pre school. Also Mous statement from yesterday makes me think he will stay. For me, very good news, for other bad news.

:eek:

Well, this is a completely new theory. Looking forward what will happen.

edit. Let's put a source also

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotbollsbladet/internationell/italien/article5378969.ab

edit2. It must be pointed out that Aftonbladet's source is "source close to Zlatan".

Stefan
14 Jun 09, 12:05

If it means he is staying long term its great news, if it means he is going to change his mind in a seasons time its bad news.

CafeCordoba
14 Jun 09, 12:12
If it means he is staying long term its great news, if it means he is going to change his mind in a seasons time its bad news.

Well if this "source close to Zlatan" is telling the truth, and Zlatan stays because of the family is settled in Italy, I don't see it probable he will change his mind anymore. But we have to remember there is no words from Zlatan, only this source close to him.

edit. The source also says that Zlatan is of course interested in moving to Barcelona, but the family comes first. That Zlatan won't do decisions all by himself.

NimAraya
14 Jun 09, 12:13
In my assumption when he was answering to the questions about his future with a "We Will See" I believe he believed if a right offer come and satisfy both him and the club then he will leave but still he's not so eager to leave. This kind of answer means like this I think.

Forza ragazzi
14 Jun 09, 12:14
Fantastic news, if true.

Stefan, I don't think he'd stay for one year for the family. If anything, it's better to leave now than next year if he is thinking about his family. I think it's a bit now or never. If he stays, he stays for several years and if he leaves, he leaves.

Jimmy Page
14 Jun 09, 12:14
Exactly its not Zlatans words, but almost none of the other romours have been from Zlatan himself either, its always hard to know the creddibelty, but it seems legit, time will tell

CafeCordoba
14 Jun 09, 12:18
Fantastic news, if true.

Stefan, I don't think he'd stay for one year for the family. If anything, it's better to leave now than next year if he is thinking about his family. I think it's a bit now or never. If he stays, he stays for several years and if he leaves, he leaves.

Yeah that is my interpretation too. As Jimmy Page explained, that rumor tells that Zlatan will buy a house outside of central of Milano because it's too heated for them. So if they really buy a big villa outside of Milano, I doubt they will move out of there in a year or two.

Jimmy Page
14 Jun 09, 12:21
I think hes actually alreday bought it, altleast is was a romour in January that Zlatan and hes wife had bought a house near Lake Como, but it was meant to be sort of a summerhouse, now it seems as hes moving in there permantly, if the source is correct

Forza ragazzi
14 Jun 09, 12:23
Yeah that is my interpretation too. As Jimmy Page explained, that rumor tells that Zlatan will buy a house outside of central of Milano because it's too heated for them. So if they really buy a big villa outside of Milano, I doubt they will move out of there in a year or two.

No, he wouldn't buy and construct a new house in the same city if he wasn't staying long-term. If he cares about his family this much, something I actually believe he does, he is moving, as in changing house, this summer for a few years ahead. Moving around is terrible for small children. He won't move into a new villa in Milano to move to Barcelona next summer.

tritolone
14 Jun 09, 13:36
Now let's start the "cocksucking season"

3........2..........1..........GO!!!!:D

CafeCordoba
14 Jun 09, 13:40
I believe no one will start sucking Zlatan's cock. If the decision will be that he stays is because of the family. Like that source says, Zlatan is of course interested in moving to Barcelona but his family will come first. So the possible staying won't be because his loyal to Inter.

tritolone
14 Jun 09, 13:51
Hahahahahaha....he's loyal to his employees no matter who they are. For fuck's sake you can't expect every player to love his club. But you surely must expect that even if they don't love their club will always give their all, just like Zlatan does. Do you think Sampdoria is Cassano's favourite club???

Maybe he'd like to play for Barca, who wouldn't? But he'll surely give his all for Inter and that is enough for me.

kova9
14 Jun 09, 14:08
I think this summer is crucial point of his career. If he stays it will be permanent, in other case.. well I don't want to think about other case..

NimAraya
14 Jun 09, 15:00
Hahahahahaha....he's loyal to his employees no matter who they are. For fuck's sake you can't expect every player to love his club. But you surely must expect that even if they don't love their club will always give their all, just like Zlatan does. Do you think Sampdoria is Cassano's favourite club???

Maybe he'd like to play for Barca, who wouldn't? But he'll surely give his all for Inter and that is enough for me.

Take em easy. They're just using this excuse to have fun with insulting him. For them a player like orlandoni is more respectful if he stays on Inter's bench for his entire life and says Inter is my home! Sure he has to say that because Inter is giving him titles and fill up his glory list while his ass has not done shit for the club but Zlatan that lead us to glory is called traitor because he can't satisfy little kids with saying fake ass words toward his club. For some people respect is in the words not in action!

CafeCordoba
14 Jun 09, 15:28
NimAraya, you have a stange habit of ignoring something which is said. For example, I and Stefan have said that we would consider Zlatan a traitor if he really does want to go to Barcelona meaning he would have agreed a deal with them and he really does that move. People have managed to forget that it's conditional. Zlatan yes wants to go to Barcelona, but apparently he hasn't made any concrete deal with them and clearly he hasn't moved anywhere.

Our argument for Zlatan being a traitor is because he signed a new better contract under a year ago. Then suddenly wanting to get the hell out of the club is disrispectful IMO. But we aren't calling him traitor at the moment, because those conditions described in the first paragraph aren't fulfilled.

Nero Indigo
14 Jun 09, 16:01
Come on, can y'all just stop this bickering. Let's just keep speculating on what's going to happen with this guy. Whether he stays or leaves, or for instance if he leaves: i'd really be passive about the whole saga. If he leaves Inter, i'd be more concerned with what we got from the deal not if he is a traitor or not. Because it doesn't apply to the future of this team (The traitor part that is* :))

hallak
14 Jun 09, 16:25
the motherfucker is leaving, wow i always knew he'd leave but i feel horrible now

no 1 will ever replace him or even come close to be compared to him

hoping he do well wherever he goes

Nyall
14 Jun 09, 18:20
For all the Inter "fans" here who have called people who have shared the same opinion of me potato farmers, cock suckers, etc. I would just like to let you know that not selling Zlatan this summer would be a mistake which would lead to the end of Inter as a winning club for at least 5 years. This summer (if rumors are true) we are being offered to change from a team that plays Zlatan football to a team that plays team football.

We would no longer be player dependent but with the deals we are being offered we can rebuild our midfield with more creative players and we can also rebuild our attack with better finishers.

Zlatan is 28. And his value is at it's prime. He wants to go to a team that can win him a UCL. If he stays on and when we go out of the UCL, playing Zlatan football there's no doubt this stupid drama he stirred this season will be done next season as well, however the only difference is Zlatan will be even closer to 30 and clubs will not be willing to offer as much as they're offering now for a 29 year old. Zlatan may even realize he is getting older and may want to force his way out of Inter ruining us as we would be left with little cash (similar to how much Arsenal got for Henry) and a crappy midfield. Which would cost much more than what we got from Zlatan to fix.

The deals we are being offered (rumored) for Zlatan would not only fix our midfield but also our attack as we would have two strikers in charge of scoring whilst a midfield in charge of creating.

Some of you claim that Zlatan is the main reason why we've won 3 Scudetti, and give the team itself little credit. However, when confronted on the team's UCL failures you people claim that it's the team and not Zlatan's fault. Why is that?

If Zlatan does stay it will most likely be because Moratti increased his already mega-inflated salary. And that again would be of no benefit to Inter as we would have a player who is paid the best but has clearly shown he is unable to perform in the biggest situations. He is a choker. And the fact that Inter, who is supposed to be a big club depend so much on one player is not good at all as once this player is shut down Inter are done.

Zlatan is definitely a legend but that does not and should not excuse him from his actions or thoughts. He is not and will never be bigger than Inter.

NimAraya
14 Jun 09, 18:22
NimAraya, you have a stange habit of ignoring something which is said. For example, I and Stefan have said that we would consider Zlatan a traitor if he really does want to go to Barcelona meaning he would have agreed a deal with them and he really does that move. People have managed to forget that it's conditional. Zlatan yes wants to go to Barcelona, but apparently he hasn't made any concrete deal with them and clearly he hasn't moved anywhere.

Our argument for Zlatan being a traitor is because he signed a new better contract under a year ago. Then suddenly wanting to get the hell out of the club is disrispectful IMO. But we aren't calling him traitor at the moment, because those conditions described in the first paragraph aren't fulfilled.

And the more ridiculous thing is that u're trying to defend something that is even funnier!

Our argument for Zlatan being a traitor is because he signed a new better contract under a year ago. Then suddenly wanting to get the hell out of the club is disrispectful IMO.

If u call someone traitor for sucha thing then I donno what else to say! The definiton of sucha word for people like u and stefan and some other ones is different for sure. Or maybe u don't care what does a Traitor means at all. For what I know Traitor is a very big name to use for someone. I mean Barca fans call Figo Traitor, Inter fans call Ronaldo Traitor and again some people are calling Zlatan a Traitor too!! So I'm confused! If u don't like something about someone I donno if U have the right to label him with whatever you like, just because u know there are some other people that sing the same song with u too.

If Zlatan leave Inter right now personally I have nothing bad against him. He gave us what he had. He payed back whatever money the club has given him with his performances on the football field. He behaved professionally outside the field. No principle problems, no partying, no delaying. Won us lots of games all by his individual skills.

Personally if I was Zlatan and could see what some people is calling him after all these years I wanted to leave right now! THe real traitors are the ones that forget everything someone has done for them and just focus on the 1% of the empty part of the glass. opinions are ok if everyone want to deliever but remember when u use a special word becareful what this is exactly. Traitor is a very big name to use for someone that gave us alot. If you wanna insist on sucha behaviour there is a place at Curva Sud for you that BBilan tifosi would gladly give u one!

If sucha debates is funny for u and others u are free to keeping it on. It's a fucking free forum, but this freedom is for everyone.

CafeCordoba
14 Jun 09, 18:37
I can take back that expression "traitor" if it's compared to Figo or Ronaldo, because like you explained, it's different situation. Maybe better word would be coward, like someone has said here before.

But like said already, you completely ignoring it yet again, I'm not accusing Zlatan to be coward IF he stays. So we can imply from that sentence, that I'm not accusing Zlatan to be coward, because he hasn't left Inter. Do you understand this?

And I've never told anyone to think otherwise like they are thinking now, I've just expressed my own opinions.

Nyall
14 Jun 09, 18:42
He payed back whatever money the club has given him with his performances on the football field.
Inter have paid Zlatan about 24 million euros. In that same time Manchester United have paid Ronaldo about 65% of that. Ronaldo has taken his club the UCL finals twice. Zlatan has taken us to the 1st knock out round 3 times.

Yet Ronaldo gets called The World's Most Overrated Player.:rolleyes:

Jimmy Page
14 Jun 09, 18:50
Again it baffels me how some fans of Inter are as stupid as their socks

NimAraya
14 Jun 09, 19:07
I can take back that expression "traitor" if it's compared to Figo or Ronaldo, because like you explained, it's different situation. Maybe better word would be coward, like someone has said here before.

But like said already, you completely ignoring it yet again, I'm not accusing Zlatan to be coward IF he stays. So we can imply from that sentence, that I'm not accusing Zlatan to be coward, because he hasn't left Inter. Do you understand this?

And I've never told anyone to think otherwise like they are thinking now, I've just expressed my own opinions.

Whatever. We will never reach an agreement. For you there is a very thin line between love and hate. Doesn't matter if you were drown in Love for years! And there is a huge difference between someone that is denying one thing and someone that is denying 100 things!

Inter have paid Zlatan about 24 million euros. In that same time Manchester United have paid Ronaldo about 65% of that. Ronaldo has taken his club the UCL finals twice. Zlatan has taken us to the 1st knock out round 3 times.

Yet Ronaldo gets called The World's Most Overrated Player.:rolleyes:

Well I couldn't expect more than this from you when you don't have the balls to admit glories except of defeats. Someway somehow you had to write all these 24423434 posts in 2 years. Doesn't matter if 98% of them were pure crap!!

Yeah Stankovic and Muntari has won us 3 (4) Scudetto in a row. And Should I say it was ROnaldo that made Manchester finish 4th in the group stage of CL 3,4 years ago?!

Forza ragazzi
14 Jun 09, 19:18
For all the Inter "fans" here who have called people who have shared the same opinion of me potato farmers, cock suckers, etc. I would just like to let you know that not selling Zlatan this summer would be a mistake which would lead to the end of Inter as a winning club for at least 5 years. This summer (if rumors are true) we are being offered to change from a team that plays Zlatan football to a team that plays team football.

If everything was this simple, I think everyone would agree that the best would be to sell Ibra. The problem is that I, for one, don't believe the management knows how to deal with replacing him. There has just been talk about Eto'o, Benzema and Agüero and others I may forget. The point is that all of these are strikers, they are not treating the fundamental problem of our squad: the midfield. So the biggest problem with replacing Zlatan is not to get a new striker, but to fix the midfield. And that I don't think Inter could do, for different reasons.

And I don't get your logic. With Ibra, Inter has won in recent years. If we add Deco to our midfield, I would say that our offensive pondus is greater than this season. So if Ibra stays and we upgrade our midfield, we cannot go backwards. The only thing is if Milan and Juve upgrade insanely, something I don't see them do. At best, they will be more or less equal to an Inter with Ibra next year, imo.

We would no longer be player dependent but with the deals we are being offered we can rebuild our midfield with more creative players and we can also rebuild our attack with better finishers.

Disagree. We are not offered good enough players. And as I said, the attack isn't the main issue. Milito, Balotelli will be here, but if we add Benzema, we don't gain much on it unless we upgrade our midfield.

Zlatan is 28. And his value is at it's prime. He wants to go to a team that can win him a UCL. If he stays on and when we go out of the UCL, playing Zlatan football there's no doubt this stupid drama he stirred this season will be done next season as well, however the only difference is Zlatan will be even closer to 30 and clubs will not be willing to offer as much as they're offering now for a 29 year old. Zlatan may even realize he is getting older and may want to force his way out of Inter ruining us as we would be left with little cash (similar to how much Arsenal got for Henry) and a crappy midfield. Which would cost much more than what we got from Zlatan to fix.

Having Zlatan is not a problem. It's an asset.

Some of you claim that Zlatan is the main reason why we've won 3 Scudetti, and give the team itself little credit. However, when confronted on the team's UCL failures you people claim that it's the team and not Zlatan's fault. Why is that?

This is because we demand much from Ibra. He is our main offensive threat so it's easy to take it out him. It's not always correct.

Nero Indigo
14 Jun 09, 19:30

The deals we are being offered (rumored) for Zlatan would not only fix our midfield but also our attack as we would have two strikers in charge of scoring whilst a midfield in charge of creating.

If Zlatan does stay it will most likely be because Moratti increased his already mega-inflated salary. And that again would be of no benefit to Inter as we would have a player who is paid the best but has clearly shown he is unable to perform in the biggest situations. He is a choker. And the fact that Inter, who is supposed to be a big club depend so much on one player is not good at all as once this player is shut down Inter are done.

Zlatan is definitely a legend but that does not and should not excuse him from his actions or thoughts. He is not and will never be bigger than Inter.

I'm with Nyall on this* I believe Mr Moratti will cash in on this cow. I believe we should try and lose the whole one player makes the team ideology as quickly as possible. If he stays, no problem. If he goes, I hope we can make the most of it. I'm happy you believe in my mantra: PUTTING THE CLUB FIRST BEFORE ANY PLAYER! FORZA INTER!

Nyall
14 Jun 09, 19:34
Well I couldn't expect more than this from you when you don't have the balls to admit glories except of defeats. Someway somehow you had to write all these 24423434 posts in 2 years. Doesn't matter if 98% of them were pure crap!

Yeah Stankovic and Muntari has won us 3 (4) Scudetto in a row. And Should I say it was ROnaldo that made Manchester finish 4th in the group stage of CL 3,4 years ago?!

This post in it's entirety makes absolutely no sense and in fact I should have used it in my exams as one of the disadvantages of Globalization.

You claim Ibra has earned everything he has been paid by us. I say he hasn't as their are players who are being paid far less, e.g. Ronaldo and who have done far more, e.g. Ronaldo. in the same period of time. And then you start giving examples or things that happened before Ibra joined us.

Winning a Scudetto is hardly that prestigious as it used to be as right now it seems to bore Ibra.

Nyall
14 Jun 09, 19:47
If everything was this simple, I think everyone would agree that the best would be to sell Ibra. The problem is that I, for one, don't believe the management knows how to deal with replacing him. There has just been talk about Eto'o, Benzema and Agüero and others I may forget. The point is that all of these are strikers, they are not treating the fundamental problem of our squad: the midfield. So the biggest problem with replacing Zlatan is not to get a new striker, but to fix the midfield. And that I don't think Inter could do, for different reasons.
Of course it's not as simple. But like I said the deals we are getting would upgrade our midfield but also replace Ibra's goal scoring tally.

And I don't get your logic. With Ibra, Inter has won in recent years. If we add Deco to our midfield, I would say that our offensive pondus is greater than this season. So if Ibra stays and we upgrade our midfield, we cannot go backwards. The only thing is if Milan and Juve upgrade insanely, something I don't see them do. At best, they will be more or less equal to an Inter with Ibra next year, imo.
Deco would be a minor upgrade who would hardly add anything more than what Figo did in his best games this season. And should be a sub. What we need is a midfield renovation not a few simply repairs.

Disagree. We are not offered good enough players. And as I said, the attack isn't the main issue. Milito, Balotelli will be here, but if we add Benzema, we don't gain much on it unless we upgrade our midfield.
The deals I am referring to are the ones where we acquire Sneijder, Toure, etc. Good midfielders who possess things that our current midfielders lack.

Having Zlatan is not a problem. It's an asset.
Not when you have a team who plays football for him but yet still he doesn't perform. If Zlatan were to get injured long-term, we would be fucked so badly.

This is because we demand much from Ibra. He is our main offensive threat so it's easy to take it out him. It's not always correct.
So tell me why this is beneficial to Inter as a team? Why should we pass up the opportunity to be a team based on team-brilliance (like Barca) than a team based on the brilliance of 1 player?

-----------------
If Ibra were 100% committed to the cause I would totally be against selling him but now because of his declarations every transfer window that is open whilst he is an Inter player will be filled with rumors of his departure and that cannot be good for the club as a whole.

Rimpel
14 Jun 09, 20:18
^ No one is playing FOR Ibra. Only in recent matches because Mourinho wanted him to be the top goalscorer. Problem is our midfield is just not good enough so Ibra has to do it on his own (for the most part). You're making it sound like they're playing badly on purpose because they're waiting for Ibra to shine. Our midfield just sucks, plain and simple (with the exception of Cambiasso).

Anyway, replacing Ibra will be difficult. We probably won't win scudetto next season if he does end up leaving, but yes it could be better for us in the longrun. Just don't expect it to be like Fotball Manager, like some of you might think.
I hope I won't see people cry and moan if he leaves and we don't win anything next year, because it is highly plausible.

Forza ragazzi
14 Jun 09, 20:29
Of course it's not as simple. But like I said the deals we are getting would upgrade our midfield but also replace Ibra's goal scoring tally.

What deals are we getting? Deco?

Deco would be a minor upgrade who would hardly add anything more than what Figo did in his best games this season. And should be a sub. What we need is a midfield renovation not a few simply repairs.

Deco is the deal we are getting through atm. And still we are upgrading our midfield? I don't follow you.

Anyway, I think Deco can be useful.

The deals I am referring to are the ones where we acquire Sneijder, Toure, etc. Good midfielders who possess things that our current midfielders lack.

These are not strong rumours at all.

Not when you have a team who plays football for him but yet still he doesn't perform. If Zlatan were to get injured long-term, we would be fucked so badly.

This is obviously true, but the problem isn't Zlatan per se. The problem is the rest of the team. But we are not linked to players that would replace Zlatan sufficiently.

So tell me why this is beneficial to Inter as a team? Why should we pass up the opportunity to be a team based on team-brilliance (like Barca) than a team based on the brilliance of 1 player?

Again, Zlatan is not the problem. He is a great asset for Inter.

If Ibra were 100% committed to the cause I would totally be against selling him but now because of his declarations every transfer window that is open whilst he is an Inter player will be filled with rumors of his departure and that cannot be good for the club as a whole.

If he commits, these rumours will easily be quashed. And they will if he stays for his family.

Interista nr.1
14 Jun 09, 20:54

He's 27. Yes Zlatan needs better players around him, so that Inter can become TEAM football.. Last 3 years, he's just on another level, well Maicon is there close, and J.cesar... So you see he had to kinda put much effort and sometimes handle things on his own..Like, decide games sometimes by himself, terrorise defenders and stuff.. Can't blame him really no..

Interista nr.1
14 Jun 09, 21:02
What deals are we getting? Deco?

Deco is the deal we are getting through atm. And still we are upgrading our midfield? I don't follow you.

Anyway, I think Deco can be useful.

These are not strong rumours at all.

This is obviously true, but the problem isn't Zlatan per se. The problem is the rest of the team. But we are not linked to players that would replace Zlatan sufficiently.

Again, Zlatan is not the problem. He is a great asset for Inter.

If he commits, these rumours will easily be quashed. And they will if he stays for his family.

Clever words spoken to fools is same as trowing diamants infront of donkeys.

Jonnie_Venom89
14 Jun 09, 21:27
I think this whole Zlatan saga is similar to the Henry and Vieira saga's. He will stay with us for the next season , but he will go next summer.(vieira was so close to joining real in 05, he didn't and he joined Juve anyway one year later, same for Henry with his " I want to stay with the team that I love" speech in 2006 when he was so close to joining the Blaugrana , only to eventualy go @ barca one year later)

Forza ragazzi
14 Jun 09, 21:50
I think this whole Zlatan saga is similar to the Henry and Vieira saga's. He will stay with us for the next season , but he will go next summer.(vieira was so close to joining real in 05, he didn't and he joined Juve anyway one year later, same for Henry with his " I want to stay with the team that I love" speech in 2006 when he was so close to joining the Blaugrana , only to eventualy go @ barca one year later)

If he decides to stay this summer because of his family it is a long-term decision. According to Swedish media, his wife is stubborn and is not letting herself being pushed around. And obviously Zlatan cares a lot about his two boys and her. He won't stay this summer only to leave next summer, if the rumours are correct.

Toninu
14 Jun 09, 21:57
I think Zlatan will eventually will leave us if not this season, next season.

Rimpel
14 Jun 09, 22:14
No matter how it will turn out, we had a lot of good memories together. Nobody can deny that.

AmfO9XyY9YI

:proud:awsome video

Toninu
14 Jun 09, 22:28
Awesome video Luka, I was very moved by it. Like him or not Ibra gave us some great memories he's an excellent footballer and he's gave us some great emotions. That derby against Ronaldo and those goals against Parma are things I'll remember forever. Especially Parma when hope seemed lost, Ibra was warming up and everyone at the Inter club stood up clapping because he was coming on and then he scored a cracking goal. :proud: I think I'd consider it one of the best moments of my life Ibra took us from a massive failure to a great victory that day. Thank you Ibra :proud: Heh but football isn't business of the heart if the right offer comes along its the right time to sell but no ammount of money could ever replace the moments we shared with Ibra as an Inter player.

tritolone
15 Jun 09, 00:55

It's just beyond me how is a man too good for his own team a problem??? Yes we would play more "team football" if he leaves, just like Fiorentina and Atalanta and the rest of them does. If we keep Zlatan and get a proper midfielder or two we'll still play team football but the way Manchester or Barcelona do.

lonewolf19
15 Jun 09, 00:58
Zlatan :star:

Btw, according to sportbladet (Swedish newspaper I believe), Ibra is likely to stay at Inter. His two sons just completed next year's enrollment in Italy.

lonewolf19
15 Jun 09, 02:47
Moratti hinted both Ibra and Maicon staying as well

Inter President Moratti Dines With Barcelona’s Joan Laporta – Report

For quite some time now, Inter and Barcelona have reportedly been attempting to formulate an offer that will see Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Samuel Eto’o switch clubs.

To try and resolve this issue, the two presidents of the clubs involved, Massimo Moratti and Joan Laporta, met to discuss what could be done in the near future. Following their meeting though, it seems as if any interest the Nerazzurri had in the Cameroon international is now officially gone.

“Eto'o is a great champion, but to us Ibra has achieved so much with this club in three years, and we owe a lot to him,” Moratti stressed in an interview with Corriere dello Sport.

“We are not prepared to put a player of his stature at risk, for someone who we aren’t sure of how well he will adapt to the league.”

The president of the Italian champions briefly touched on Lyon’s Karim Benzema, as well as the future of Maicon, who has been linked with a move to Real Madrid.

Moratti continued, “Benzema? That has come from rumours brought up by the media. However, he is a great player, who probably could play well with us.

“Maicon? I am not prepared to offload one of the strongest quarter-backs in the history of football. He will be here in August.”

Having already signed Diego Milito and Thiago Motta from Genoa, Inter have been active early in this summer’s transfer period, and with the Chelsea duo Ricardo Carvalho and Deco reportedly close to joining them too, it looks as if it will be a busy couple of months ahead for the club.

DARi0
15 Jun 09, 03:14

Problem with goal.com is that they didn't publish the ENTIRE interview. Channel4 did :

“Ibra can dream of moving where he wants, but that must not damage Inter's prospects. No player can think he will be sold just for the sake of making him happy.”
I totally agree!! This would also be my position. Ibra has a contract, and he will respect it. If a GREAT offer comes in (80mil or above) we might consider it well. But I believe Ibra will stay, he fits in very well and he was our best player. I expect him to do what he said he wants to do : win Champions League with INTER and demonstrate the WORLD that he is not a BIG GAME FLOP or flop in Europe ;) Just like how he did it with Capocannoniere title. :star:

Recalcati is gone wild!!

I don't know why you even bother reading that "Recalcati" source... I don't remember a single time he got things right! He just wants attention.

That makes sense and I believe it. Only Real Madrid could afford Ibra right now, so I believe Ibra will stay.

PS: Tritolone is thinking right. :star:

Nero Indigo
15 Jun 09, 05:39
Well i guess if we really try and invest in our midfield , our reliance on Ibra will diminish which will lead to a more team based approach to games. Nice comment Tritolone, you made me rethink my earlier statement :)

NimAraya
15 Jun 09, 06:51
Now That things reveal the most likely of Ibra and Maicon staying I hope Inter can get 1 or two of Real departing midfielders. Any of the dutch players will be fine for me: Van Der Vart, Robben or Sneider.

Anne Marie
15 Jun 09, 08:01
Now That things reveal the most likely of Ibra and Maicon staying I hope Inter can get 1 or two of Real departing midfielders. Any of the dutch players will be fine for me: Van Der Vart, Robben or Sneider.

If it is family matter, I'm sure he would stay

Off topic, Im making a comp including his 25 goals. this is a very first version of it, havent added much effects and preset to it. Hope it would not be too bad.

http://www.vimeo.com/5161914

tritolone
15 Jun 09, 11:33
Well i guess if we really try and invest in our midfield , our reliance on Ibra will diminish which will lead to a more team based approach to games. Nice comment Tritolone, you made me rethink my earlier statement :)

As long as I can help:D

vitomins
15 Jun 09, 13:20
If it is family matter, I'm sure he would stay

Off topic, Im making a comp including his 25 goals. this is a very first version of it, havent added much effects and preset to it. Hope it would not be too bad.

http://www.vimeo.com/5161914

Very nice Anne Marie! One question though, one of the goals in that compilation was against Werder Bremen, so it wasn't one of the 25...did you just add that one in there because it was a nice goal?

kova9
15 Jun 09, 13:28

AmfO9XyY9YI

Wow, beautiful.. I'm speechless.. :proud:
If he stays this summer he will become my favorite Inter player ever.. Yes you heard me right, even before Ronaldo.. :interscarf: Ibra :star:

Nyall
15 Jun 09, 13:36
It's just beyond me how is a man too good for his own team a problem??? Yes we would play more "team football" if he leaves, just like Fiorentina and Atalanta and the rest of them does. If we keep Zlatan and get a proper midfielder or two we'll still play team football but the way Manchester or Barcelona do.

If Zlatan were to honor his contract and stay here till 2013 there will be no problems. And if that's what he's planning then I am fine with that.
But if he's simply going to stay here, do the same thing last summer, and refuse to commit long term to Inter we should sell him this summer as his value is diminishing.

Adam
15 Jun 09, 15:39
It's looking more and more likely Ibra will stay. With an asking price of 94 million euros it's no wonder. Who's gonna pay that?

Gazzetta reports today though that Chelsea is keen on an Ibra-Drogba + cash deal. No specifications on the amount of cash yet.

thomas_inter
15 Jun 09, 15:41
I can't believe that you people take those swap deals serious.

kova9
15 Jun 09, 17:15
How many times do I have to say.. He is staying!!! Finita!

Suneet
15 Jun 09, 17:50
Its difficult to believe he's staying. If we manage to do it, he will be the biggest signing this summer.

DARi0
15 Jun 09, 18:00
Report: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opts For Inter Stay Due To Family Reasons
The Ibra saga seems to be ending positively for the Nerazzurri, as the player is expected to remain in Italy...
15 Jun 2009 05:08:04

Inter forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic has decided to remain in Italy due to family reasons, according to the Swedish daily Sportbladet.

According to a well-informed source, there will be no transfer to the Spanish Primera Division, mainly due to the fact that his wife, Helena, and their two children have adapted to the Italian style and language.

Also, his children have already been registered for the next scholastic year and apparently 'Ibra' has already purchased a new house just outside Milan to enjoy a bit more tranquillity.

The family of the former Juventus player has lived in the city centre of Milan for the past few years and they are looking forward to move to the new villa, which is currently undergoing some work.

A few years ago Zinedine Zidane left Italy for Spain due to family reasons; this time it is the other way round for Ibrahimovic, with the family of the Swedish player preferring the peninsula to the Spanish lifestyle.

Glenn Debattista

Finally you guys get it. I was telling you for 2 weeks now that he will stay... Nobody has enough money to buy Ibra. ;)
Yes, old news, but it is a good explanation why they are moving from Sweden. (to Milano!!!) :boogy:

tritolone
15 Jun 09, 18:15
VAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

Damn how much have I waited for this news to be confirmed...

Forza ragazzi
15 Jun 09, 20:47
Finally you guys get it. I was telling you for 2 weeks now that he will stay... Nobody has enough money to buy Ibra. ;)
Yes, old news, but it is a good explanation why they are moving from Sweden. (to Milano!!!) :boogy:

Old news, dario ;)

Bessi
16 Jun 09, 00:11
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9094/ibracadabra.jpg

Pep: Come to us..
Ibra: My wife won't let me :(

tritolone
16 Jun 09, 01:17
Nice photoshop man:D

Only Ibra is 30cm too short

blackmore
16 Jun 09, 03:32
oh man were gonna loose out on too much if we dont get rid of him this summer....

lonewolf19
16 Jun 09, 03:57
oh man were gonna loose out on too much if we dont get rid of him this summer....

Who are we gonna get to replace him? How can you be sure anyone will perform as good as Zlatan for Inter?

I rather have Zlatan staying than any other superstars replacing him.

NimAraya
16 Jun 09, 07:24
Who are we gonna get to replace him? How can you be sure anyone will perform as good as Zlatan for Inter?

What he says is like Barca fans says the same thing about Xavi. Do they?! I really doubt it!

Besnik
16 Jun 09, 07:46
lol great work with photo.

about Ibra: there are many chances to realise my dream, I never wanted to leave Ibra and this I think won't happen, Ibra is my favourite player forever and ever, and I hope for next year he will win CL with Inter and gold ball too, this will be completed trophy :star:

shahz_nerazzurri
16 Jun 09, 07:49
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9094/ibracadabra.jpg

More like.

Pep: Listen man, stop stalking me, I dont want you in my team, understand? You just aint good enough, and definetely not worth that much money, now get the hell out.

Ibra: Fine, I am just gonna go and lick Laporta's balls.

Luka
16 Jun 09, 09:58
Seems it all is leading to Ibra staying at Inter.

I wonder how it would change the "traitor accusations" if we now take a look at his interview again, with Inter Milan as his hidden destination.

Reporter: There's a lot of rumours about your future, is it annoying not to know where you'll end up?

Ibra: Where I'll end up? We know where I'll end up, but we'll keep it our ourself.

Reporter: So you know where you'll go?

Ibra: yes - with a big smile on his face.

Reporter: But then it must feel good(to know where his future is at)

Ibra: Really good. And once again a big smile on his face.

VLE
16 Jun 09, 10:02
I'm expecting another contract. Same goes to Maicon.

Luka
16 Jun 09, 10:16
I'm expecting another contract.
That doesn't mean it will certainly happen.

VLE
16 Jun 09, 10:23
I'm no fortune teller. Just a possibility but its what I think will probably happen..
Not just Zlatan, but if our key players are hoping to leave the club, then we are facing much bigger problem.

Luka
16 Jun 09, 10:38
I think everybody here should just come down.

It seems giving Jose an extension made everybody think our board are morrons. How is everybody sure, Jose got a raise like 1 mil? Because papers said?

And even if they did, why when Zlatan got this big fat raise, we didn't see our team fall appart?

Seriously everybody should just come down. I expect only Maicon to got a raise, simply because he deserves one(not big one, bit he deserves one), and that's it. Everybody else got their extension, Toldo, Cambiasso and Materazzi. All the rest should be happy with what they have.

And why we should give Zlatan a raise? It was Zlatan's choice all along, if he wants to leave or not, it wasn't a matter of giving him a new contract. And where would anybody match his current contract anyway? Giving him a raise makes no sense whatsoever. Especially with him being tied to the club to 2013.

Hussein
16 Jun 09, 11:24
fcinternews.it reports that Ibra has bought a villa near Como lake (about an hour from Milan), a choice made by mutual agreement with his wife Helena, to give the family a more peaceful place to live away from the hectic surroundings of Milano City.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnotizia=5576

hallak
16 Jun 09, 11:28

im not saying i want zlatan out.
but why are we always want "someone" to replace zlatan? cant we just play another different style that doesnt depend on 1 person and doesnt suck?

seems that we dont only need to change our team mentality the fans need their mentality changed too

other than htat im glad to hear zlatan is staying

VLE
16 Jun 09, 11:58
I think everybody here should just come down.

It seems giving Jose an extension made everybody think our board are morrons. How is everybody sure, Jose got a raise like 1 mil? Because papers said?

I'm hoping that Mourinho has some plan and it is convincing enough to make players stay in Inter, and agents are just playing with the media to get more money.

The worst would be players seeing no future in the club and wanting to join other clubs. I'm hoping at least we have a team of mercs than no team at all. If I wasn't calm, I'd be screaming at how the team is getting destroyed.

ps. How do you know Ibra is the most paid player in the world? or got the raise?
Because the paper said, isn't it? His latest supposedly contract that raised his wage from 9m to 12m isn't even officially on inter.it. Not the raise itself, but the contract news isn't there. If you are going to question the media, please do so with every news.

Luka
16 Jun 09, 12:03
ps. How do you know Ibra is the most paid player in the world? or got the raise?
Because the paper said, isn't it? His latest supposedly contract that raised his wage from 9m to 12m isn't even officially on inter.it. Not the raise itself, but the contract news isn't there.
Fair enough, we can't be sure of it.

But just because everybody here is panicking, that all of a sudden our players will demand a new contract, doesn't mean it will happen. From what we all know for now from interviews, it is only Maicon who would like a new contract. Neighter Zlatan, nor anyone else pointed out that they think they deserve more.

A.l.i
16 Jun 09, 12:05
It's looking more and more likely Ibra will stay. With an asking price of 94 million euros it's no wonder. Who's gonna pay that?

Gazzetta reports today though that Chelsea is keen on an Ibra-Drogba + cash deal. No specifications on the amount of cash yet.

Wtf? Drogba and Milito both?

fcinternews.it reports that Ibra has bought a villa near Como lake (about an hour from Milan), a choice made by mutual agreement with his wife Helena, to give the family a more peaceful place to live away from the hectic surroundings of Milano City.

Ibra staying ......

Alex de Large
16 Jun 09, 13:00
So Ibrahimovic stays, Mourinho should stop thinking about a possible 4-3-3, with Ibra can't work.

addo
16 Jun 09, 13:01
The villa near lake como wasreported about being bought by Ibra over a year ago.. so that is no guarantee he is staying..

Luka
16 Jun 09, 13:10
Seems it wasn't the same villa, or it was only reported, but nothing happened.

Why no paper mentioned that when Zlatan was selling his place in Milano? Obviously that would be important piece of information, and would indicate he could not leave Italy after all.

tritolone
16 Jun 09, 13:14
It's not interesting enough to report that he's staying.

Luka
16 Jun 09, 15:54
It's interesting, when he is on the verge of leaving.

Ilkinio
16 Jun 09, 16:20
Valdano declared that they are not interested in Ibra.

Universe
16 Jun 09, 16:36
If he stays, and regarding ONLY our official transfers so far, i.e no Deco, Carvalho, Arnautovic etc, our line-up next season will probably look like:

----------------Julio Cesar----------------
-Maicon--Cordoba--Samuel--Santon-
------Zanetti--Cambiasso--Motta------
----------------------------------------------
--Balotelli------------------Ibrahimovic--
-------------------Milito---------------------

In theory it's ok.

I don't like the idea of Ibra and Balotelli on the wings.
I know many posters will say something like "they always go to the wings anyway" to try counter that, but there is a profound difference in a striker taking the ball out to wing to create opportunities and hold up the ball and being actually utilised as genuine wingers.

Suneet
16 Jun 09, 18:38
They should be much more central than that, the wings are for Maicon and Santon anyways. Ibra should play upfront along with Milito with Balo attacking from different flanks all the time, but still that wont be a good enough lineup.

I'm sure we have a CM and a CB coming.

DARi0
16 Jun 09, 19:44
Among Eto'o, Drogba e Benzema whom do you like more?
"Ibrahimovic". - Mourinho on inter.it

;)

He will stay. I was sure about that.
Luka I also said that he said he already knows where he will play next season - because he already knew that he will STAY. He said that because he does not depend on Barca or Real rumours. Only media started speculating... he was just messing with them :D You know Zlatan, he's a joker :joker:

Now that this saga is over (Barca can't afford him, Real not intrested), we can really focus on the midfield.

DARi0
16 Jun 09, 19:52

I guess these things must be discussed in the Transfer rumour > midfielder topic, but I don't want any Real Madrid trash right now! VdV is a waste, Robben is an overpriced injury prone WINGER, which we don't need, while Sneijder is always weak and injuried. Not really Mourinho type of player ;)

NimAraya
16 Jun 09, 20:13
I guess these things must be discussed in the Transfer rumour > midfielder topic, but I don't want any Real Madrid trash right now! VdV is a waste, Robben is an overpriced injury prone WINGER, which we don't need, while Sneijder is always weak and injuried. Not really Mourinho type of player ;)

lol. Remember Inter is in talks with the likes of Deco. Be more generous!;)

Tekeo
17 Jun 09, 17:44
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/06/17/chelsea-eye-30m-zlatan-115875-21447096/

Chelsea eye £30million move for Zlatan Ibrahimovic

New Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti is weighing up a £30million swoop for Inter Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Ancelotti has studied the Swede at close hand during two years in Serie A at Juventus and then three years at Inter, where he has been a title winner in each campaign.

While Ibrahimovic is not well regarded in England following a series of flops in big games, Ancelotti believes he has the character and quality to thrive in the Premier League.

Ancelotti will use Inter boss Jose Mourinho's quest to be reunited with Ricardo Carvalho and Deco to begin discussions over landing the 27-year-old.

Advertisement - article continues below »

Chelsea have not abandoned hope of signing French winger Franck Ribery, although Bayern Munich value him at nearer £60m rather than the £40m the Blues are willing to pay.

The need for extra firepower is set to be reinforced today when the club is told the punishments imposed by UEFA for the incidents which marred their Champions League semifinal defeat by Barcelona.

Chelsea hope Didier Drogba will be banned for no more than three matches, although the African could miss six if UEFA take a hardline approach.Not sure how trustworthy this source is but it is supposed to be reported in the Daily Express as well although I didn't look it up.

Just when I thought the rumours would stop...
I reckon Carvalho to be an alright signing but Deco can rot elsewhere as far as I'm concerned and I'd rather have Ibra than any of them.

Jimmy
17 Jun 09, 17:50
I consider Zlatan a smart person. He has a huge ego. I doubt he's willing to trade the situation he got in Italy, for a potential spot in either Barca/Real and in England. In the anglofic country of England, they barely know who he is. I am sure he knows that.

In Barca or Real he won't be a reference point of their game, and he knows that. I am sure he will stay for another year, try to win us the CL and if that fails, he will surrender to his egoitism, and just sign for any great team that wants him.

I think he will do a big mistake if he leaves Inter anyway.

CafeCordoba
17 Jun 09, 20:49
I consider Zlatan a smart person. He has a huge ego. I doubt he's willing to trade the situation he got in Italy, for a potential spot in either Barca/Real and in England. In the anglofic country of England, they barely know who he is. I am sure he knows that.

In Barca or Real he won't be a reference point of their game, and he knows that. I am sure he will stay for another year, try to win us the CL and if that fails, he will surrender to his egoitism, and just sign for any great team that wants him.

I think he will do a big mistake if he leaves Inter anyway.

Jimmy, so do you think buying a new villa in Italy doesn't affect Zlatan's position in the transfer market? That he will possibly leave his family to play elsewhere for couple of years perhaps (for example after next season like you suggested) ?

Alex de Large
17 Jun 09, 22:20
He is not leaving for England, he wanted Spain but Barcelona don't have the money, so he will stay, very simple but thats the truth.

lonewolf19
18 Jun 09, 01:02
Seems it wasn't the same villa, or it was only reported, but nothing happened.

Why no paper mentioned that when Zlatan was selling his place in Milano? Obviously that would be important piece of information, and would indicate he could not leave Italy after all.

Luka a lot paper I read mentioned it already way back then. Look at few pages back in this thread. The papers indicated Zlatan bought a new villa and his kids enrolled next year. All and all hinting that Ibra is staying.

CafeCordoba
18 Jun 09, 06:19
He is not leaving for England, he wanted Spain but Barcelona don't have the money, so he will stay, very simple but thats the truth.

Yeah this year. Jimmy talked about the next year. When for example Real Madrid have the money again.

Forza ragazzi
18 Jun 09, 07:56
Again, if he stays for the family this summer, he will stay for many years. He won't be moving next summer if he stays for this reason. His wife is no push-over, I bet she is a fair opposition to him.

If the family motives are relevant and true, Ibra will stay here for many years.

Ziyad
18 Jun 09, 08:23
Again, if he stays for the family this summer, he will stay for many years. He won't be moving next summer if he stays for this reason. His wife is no push-over, I bet she is a fair opposition to him.

If the family motives are relevant and true, Ibra will stay here for many years.

You may be reading too much into it..If we are to believe he was eager to leave,and all failed because no good offer materialised,then this is his back up story for staying.

If he really bought this house just recently and i mean within a two to three week period then maybe this whole charade was to surround him with better players.

CafeCordoba
18 Jun 09, 08:25

It's also possible this "family first" -thing is just a excuse for the fact that no one wants Zlatan so badly as no one is willing to splash large transfer fee to get him. I'm sure the family issue really affects his decision to stay for now, but it won't determine his future. Zlatan wants to win so badly, that I find it strange he would just give up all his dreams of winning CL and Ballon D'Or just because his family wants him to be with them all the time. I mean, it wouldn't be a first time family is left behind when the player moves to a new club in another country.

In that perspective, Jimmy's prediction is valid. We surely can't be sure of his future at Inter basing everything on decisions made this summer. I thought the same way first but Jimmy brought me back to the Earth. :rolleyes:

Hussein
18 Jun 09, 08:33
A market study by "Frontier Economics" published on El Mundo Deportivo states that the true market value of Zlatan is €61mm.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnotizia=5640

CafeCordoba
18 Jun 09, 08:38
A market study by "Frontier Economics" published on El Mundo Deportivo states that the true market value of Zlatan is €61mm.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnotizia=5640

So it's pretty okay Inter demands around 80m€ for him. Kaká was sold +20m€ from his "market value". Though this whole case of the market value is very subjective issue. In England for example, like Jimmy suggested, Zlatan's value wouldn't be that big. Market value is different for different clubs in different countries.

Forza ragazzi
18 Jun 09, 08:56
Guys, I'm not saying he is staying for his family, but if this is true, I believe he will stay for many years. The family rumours are not confirmed, so we obviously can't be sure. My prediction is based on the family rumours as true.

A.l.i
18 Jun 09, 11:02
It seems only Chelsea are the one's now who CAN be interested but if Pirlo moves there, I think that will be it. Ibra will stay.

Adam
18 Jun 09, 11:08
Well, it's better this way anyway. Gazzetta reports that if no acceptable bid has come within two weeks Inter will decide to keep Ibra. It's much better that we keep him and instead improve the team than sell him off for peanuts, and MAYBE improve the team, but in all likelyhood make it worse.

CafeCordoba
18 Jun 09, 11:23
Well, it's better this way anyway. Gazzetta reports that if no acceptable bid has come within two weeks Inter will decide to keep Ibra. It's much better that we keep him and instead improve the team than sell him off for peanuts, and MAYBE improve the team, but in all likelyhood make it worse.

Yes hopefully they keep it that way. Two weeks is fine, since in three weeks Inter's pre-season starts.

Forza ragazzi
18 Jun 09, 16:31
Like I've said for a long time :) Let's hope he stays.

Besnik
18 Jun 09, 19:53
Like I've said for a long time :) Let's hope he stays.

And I was dreaming for him to stay, but now I'm 90% sure so he will stay with us, according in some articles in internet I've readed so he will stay at Inter, there are family reasons for him.

Besnik
18 Jun 09, 20:11
Johan Cruyff: Ibrahimovic Is An Exceptional Player

If Barcelona do land the Swedish forward then he will be a good addition to the squad.
Johan Cruyff believes that Zlatan Ibrahimovic would be a success at Barcelona if the club can sign him from Inter, but is confident that Barca will not spend the same as Real Madrid.

The outspoken Dutchman still believes that the Swedish international striker is on the Blaugrana's agenda and thinks that he would be a great addition to the squad.

Inter boss Jose Mourinho stated on Wednesday that Ibrahimovic would only leave for a major club where his level could be improved, and Cruyff thinks that can be at Camp Nou.

"He is an exceptional player, he would be very good for the team, although it obvious that Barca are not going to pay as much for a transfer as Real Madrid have done," Sport quote him as saying.

"The deal will depend upon what they are asking for and what Barca are willing to pay, and on Eto'o, because they are both great players."

Barcelona have been linked with Ibrahimovic for some time, but it is believed that his price tag and desire to stay in Italy means that the Catalan outfit are looking elsewhere.

No deal can be completed if Samuel Eto'o decides to stay, and club president Joan Laporta is believed still to have mixed feelings about letting the club's top scorer in the league last season go.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/italy/2009/06/18/1332660/johan-cruyff-ibrahimovic-is-an-exceptional-player

Nero Indigo
19 Jun 09, 08:18
BLA BLA BLA* buy him, don't buy him, fit in, won't fit in- just make up your fucking minds Barcelona or shut the fuck up. You either show us the money or keep your dreams to yourself....

kova9
19 Jun 09, 08:36
I don't know why are you still linking him with Barcelona..