PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

NimAraya
25 Jun 09, 04:56
U're among the first people that started calling names here by calling Zlatan traitor Nyall. Don't try to be a moral rational freak! And all these stories u made up come from ur own deserted mind. Ibra just said after many years at Italia he MAY want to experience a new challenge out of Italia. And now look how much BS u started for that!! The only Dirty Play that has been playing here is from you and the people that keep doing the same thing as you do. Considering all these facts I think people have been too kind to you so far.

Luka
25 Jun 09, 08:36
The only Dirty Play that has been playing here is from you and the people that keep doing the same thing as you do.
:star:

Nero Indigo
25 Jun 09, 09:03
Leave Nyall to say what he wants* It doesn't matter what happens to Ibra now. Whatever happens, whether we keep him or not. It won't stop him from supporting Inter and if we decide to keep Ibra, he should SUPPORT Ibra for the cause of Inter. He doesn't have to like him but he doesn't have to destroy him in the eyes of others either, since we haven't seen whether improving the team will make Ibra a better CL performer. But the main point here is that whatever Inter plan to do with Ibra, it shouldn't make us change how we feel about this club. So i believe Nyall has a point in where our support should go, but I don't think he's right to lambast Ibra even with all that's been said and done. If we keep him, Nyall will have to live with it and support Inter's decision even with Ibra at the forefront.

NimAraya
25 Jun 09, 10:11
Leave Nyall to say what he wants* It doesn't matter what happens to Ibra now. Whatever happens, whether we keep him or not. It won't stop him from supporting Inter and if we decide to keep Ibra, he should SUPPORT Ibra for the cause of Inter. He doesn't have to like him but he doesn't have to destroy him in the eyes of others either, since we haven't seen whether improving the team will make Ibra a better CL performer. But the main point here is that whatever Inter plan to do with Ibra, it shouldn't make us change how we feel about this club. So i believe Nyall has a point in where our support should go, but I don't think he's right to lambast Ibra even with all that's been said and done. If we keep him, Nyall will have to live with it and support Inter's decision even with Ibra at the forefront.

An example of why Nyall keep on going his BS on and on again!

The only point he has is putting a reality mask on his fairy tale stories. And he doesn't mind it by destroying this player or that player.

Rimpel
25 Jun 09, 10:26
I won't even bother replying, he is way too delusional.

Nero Indigo
25 Jun 09, 11:53
An example of why Nyall keep on going his BS on and on again!

The only point he has is putting a reality mask on his fairy tale stories. And he doesn't mind it by destroying this player or that player.

I'm not supporting the Ibra bashing, NIMA- i've said it time and time again so don't get me twisted. All i'm saying is that he can say what he wants but it won't change how people feel about Ibra. But we should all support the decision of the club regarding Ibra's issue. Besides, it's getting frustrating and boring* repeating the same shit everytime.

Akif
25 Jun 09, 12:31
I don't know if it had been posted before, but check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsPepzVAffU&feature=related

If he do want a new challenge, please leave, we do not want player who does not give 100% contribution towards the team, but please with reasonable price Mr. Moratti, I know you can do it. Btw, LoL at Ronaldo picture,,:lol:

vitomins
25 Jun 09, 12:53
Before Ibra came:
2002/03 - Semis - Lost to Milan on Away goals rule
2003/04 - 3rd Group Stage - Uefa Cup - Lose to Marseille
2004/05 - Quarters - Lost to Milan
2005/06 - Quarters - Lost to Villareal on Away Goals Rule

After Ibra came:
2006/07 - 1st Knock Out Round - Lost to Valencia on Away Goals Rule
2007/08 - 1st Knock Out Round - Lost to Liverpool
2008/09 - 1st Knock Out Round - Lost to Manchester United.

My friend it's a proven fact that Inter were a better team in the UCL (P.S. Not a better team overall - We had the likes of Wome and Favalli on our team and that says a lot.) before Ibra came. Ibra is the kind of player who can't play with a team. He functions best when the ball is given to him and he can orchestrate the attack. Whenever Inter have tried to simply have Ibra as a finisher (beginning of 2008/09 season) he would miss those simple chances and experience dips in form.

With a proper midfield, wouldn't he have to play that CF role that he is poor at? And if not wouldn't the creative abilities of that proper midfield be wasted were Zlatan to continue to play the way he plays?

Lets look at the teams we beat back then to advance...

2002/03 - Newcastle, Bayer Leverkusen, Valencia (On Away Goals Rule)
2003/04 - Did not even make it out of a group with Lokomotiv and Dynamo Kyiv in it!
2004/05 - Porto in the First Knockout Round.
2005/06 - Ajax in the First Knockout Round then lost to Villareal!

After Ibra came:
2006/07 - Lost to Valencia on Away Goals Rule
2007/08 - Lost to Liverpool
2008/09 - Lost to Manchester United

So you are right we were doing better in Europe, we were able to beat Newcastle, Leverkusen, Valencia (barely), Porto and Ajax!!! WOHOOOOO we were world beaters back then!

I am so sick of people blaming just our team for our recent failures in CL, we actually are playing competition. Do you think if we had to play Man United or Liverpool from 03-06 we would have knocked them out? Get outta here man!

emily_se
25 Jun 09, 14:33
Let's get one thing straight. I don't hate Zlatan. He was by far my favorite player.
Me wanting him to go is not out of hatred but simply for the betterment of the team overall. Zlatan doesn't want to commit to the club I support.

Zlatan won't "commit" anymore since he has in all probability already been sold to another club, something they don't want made public just yet since it would diminish Inter's attractiveness as a club and since it would affect other player purchases that Inter need to make.

When Zlatan WAS committed to Inter he gave it his all and no one can deny what he has done for the club during the years he has been there, and no one can deny his commitment to the club. He practically carried the team on his back.

I supported Inter before Zlatan (unlike some of you) and will never hold Zlatan in a higher regard than the club or diminish Inter's accomplishments just to make Zlatan look good. (again unlike some of you)
It's funny how the majority of those people just happen to be Swedish.

Most Swedes have great admiration for Zlatan as a player, but many detest him, too, mostly because of his personal attitude which is "unswedish" in many ways. Inter is a club formed by players from many countries.

Very few of them will be totally committed to Inter if they have other options since it is not their mother club, not their countrymen and not even their own country. Why should they be, one might ask. As soon as a player is hurt or loses his value the club will no longer be committed to him and they will sell him, so this goes both ways.

There's two sides to every coin. You people love the positives and these are the only aspects of Zlatan you consider. To you people, Zlatan can do no wrong

I think Zlatan is less perfect for Inter and is more suitable for another club where he is surrounded by players who can support him on his same level, but denying that he has done a tremendous lot for Inter is not being truthful.

Inter supporters are afraid of losing him since they are aware of his importance and the future without him seems uncertain. That's why most people here will be in disagreement with you on many things. Nothing you say will change that since their feeling is based on fear.

Luka
25 Jun 09, 14:34
If he do want a new challenge, please leave, we do not want player who does not give 100% contribution towards the team, but please with reasonable price Mr. Moratti, I know you can do it.
What if he will play at 95% of his abbilities ??

There are many motivations in life. Do you think if we will with some luck be one of the best teams in CL group stage next year and having a good shot at winning it(meaning good form), he will still be thinking of Barcelona etc. ? I can bet he will give 110%.

It is really silly. By that standards 99% of the football population, doesn't play at 100%, because I bet if we ask them, all of them will say they would like to play in Barcelona, Real, Milan etc. etc. But they will still give their all, for many reasons.

The dude would have to complain to the press how we held him against his will etc. for me to call him traitor. Wanting a new challange is normal, and human and I don't see nothing wrong with it. Sure I'm not happy, but I'm not angry either as long as he isn't forcing to leave like some players do(Robinho etc.)

Luka
25 Jun 09, 14:43
Zlatan won't "commit" anymore since he has in all probability already been sold to another club, something they don't want made public just yet since it would diminish Inter's attractiveness as a club and since it would affect other player purchases that Inter need to make.

And which club that might be?

"In all probability" of course :)

Raul Duke
25 Jun 09, 14:45
Zlatan's chances of winning player of the year next season are very slim, regardless of where he plays.

It's usually given to someone who dominates in the world cup. Unless he carries the Sweeds to the finals, he doesn't stand much of a chance.

vitomins
25 Jun 09, 14:47
Well for some reason...Emily allegedly saw stuff moving back into Ibra's Swedish home, meaning he is going to another team. Thats right he is moving back to Sweden in order to play in Spain! Maybe he has a private jet to practice each day!

vitomins
25 Jun 09, 14:49
Zlatan's chances of winning player of the year next season are very slim, regardless of where he plays.

It's usually given to someone who dominates in the world cup. Unless he carries the Sweeds to the finals, he doesn't stand much of a chance.

Accept they announce the Player of the Year in January and the World Cup is in June...

FIFA Player of the Year 2010 may be decided based on your theory, but 2009 will be decided well before the WC.

CafeCordoba
25 Jun 09, 15:01
The dude would have to complain to the press how we held him against his will etc. for me to call him traitor. Wanting a new challange is normal, and human and I don't see nothing wrong with it. Sure I'm not happy, but I'm not angry either as long as he isn't forcing to leave like some players do(Robinho etc.)

This is my stance also. Previously I have judged Ibra pretty hard, based on my assumptions (I can admit this). My assumptions have changed now based on these new rumors and interviews. I have my fear which I explained in this post (http://www.forzainterforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=418902&postcount=6406) (several pages ago), but I hope it won't be realized. I mean it's just a possibility but Zlatan doesn't seem like a man who would do that (Raiola surely does seem).

Actually I'd be qute happy of Inter's mercato if Zlatan (and Maicon) eventually stays and Cassano will come as good creative midfielders aren't there in the market.

Raul Duke
25 Jun 09, 15:01
Accept they announce the Player of the Year in January and the World Cup is in June...

FIFA Player of the Year 2010 may be decided based on your theory, but 2009 will be decided well before the WC.

He did nothing in CL, so 2009 is out of the question. I was refrering to 2010

vitomins
25 Jun 09, 15:22
He did nothing in CL, so 2009 is out of the question. I was refrering to 2010

He has 5 months including more CL games to prove his worth...2009 POTY is not decided yet!

Luka
25 Jun 09, 15:23
Well for some reason...Emily allegedly saw stuff moving back into Ibra's Swedish home, meaning he is going to another team.
You mean this shit with the pictures of cars, and home and stuff ?

Because unless you didn't, if my memory is ok, after that we heard Ibra is staying for family reasons, also there was this thing with a new home outside Milano etc.

Did something happened since ?

vitomins
25 Jun 09, 15:25
No Luka, you have it right...I am on your side, even if it was Ibra's stuff being moved back to Sweden...why would it be moved there if he is going to play in Spain?

Forza ragazzi
25 Jun 09, 17:47
I may have exaggerated the squad disruption bit. But the mere fact that players are even upset shows hat his entire incident is hurting Inter and should be resolved ASAP, because the last thing we need is Maicon and Ibra not seeing eye to eye on the pitch.

It isn't hurting Inter when one player seemingly reacts.

Like I said not everyone will be upset at it. Just the fact one of best players is says the shows that this incident is affecting Inter for the worse.

Maicon has never made a big deal out of it, the media has. If Maicon was so upset, it wouldn't be an option for him to stay, which it clearly is.

Everyone that reply to Nyall: a respectful approach is needed in order to help this forum remain classy and interesting. Nyall's opinion is not main stream, but it is an opinion, like any other. If you discuss his opinion and not the poster, you will have better discussions which will benefit all of us. Thank you.

emily_se: Ibra has recently moved into his renovated villa in Malm. I pointed out earlier that I think this makes a problem for your theory, which was him moving stuff to Malm because he was leaving for Barcelona (?). Do you have any response to this? (this is not to make a fool out of you, I want to discuss this).

Adam
25 Jun 09, 18:17
Apparently we're after Drogba. If that is true and it would materialize I wonder where that would leave Ibra. Can the two play together? They'd be freaking difficult to take the ball from but a somewhat slow starting duo.

emily_se
25 Jun 09, 18:50
emily_se: Ibra has recently moved into his renovated villa in Malm. I pointed out earlier that I think this makes a problem for your theory, which was him moving stuff to Malm because he was leaving for Barcelona (?). Do you have any response to this? (this is not to make a fool out of you, I want to discuss this).

I don't know exactly what your point is. He is rich enough to furnish homes wherever he wants to, and he has many homes, for example in New York and in Dubai. He is however moving things from Italy, including things like a small Fiat 500. Necessary if he is going back there? If he is planning on not going back to Italy it would make sense to remove his property from there, otherwise....not really.

Just days after the Moratti-Laporta dinner Zlatan said he KNOWS where he will be playing but that they keep it to themselves for the moment. Why not tell the whole world he will be playing for Inter, and why not commit to Inter, which would GREATLY benefit Inter, and any potential business deals with other players, if that was the case? He doesn't since he can't..

To me, when I saw the Audi courtesy car which is owned by Audi themselves and their representative entering his property, just one week after the Barcelona meeting, everything fell into place. Audi would be his new official sponsor car at Barcelona.

Also, if Moratti says that there is a 50% possibility he and Maicon will stay at Inter I'd say they're already shipped and gone .lol

Forza ragazzi
25 Jun 09, 18:52
I don't know what your point is. He is rich enough to furnish homes wherever he wants to, and he has many homes, for example in New York and in Dubai. He is however moving things from Italy, including things like a small Fiat 500. Necessary if he is going back there? If he is planning on not going back to Italy it would make sense to remove his property from there, also.

One week after the Moratti-Laporta dinner Zlatan said he knows where he will be playing but that they keep it to themselves for the moment. Why not tell the whole world he will be playing for Inter, which would GREATLY benefit Inter, and any potential business deals with other players, if that was the case?

To me, when I saw the Audi courtesy car which is owned by Audi themselves, just one week after the Barcelona meeting, everything fell into place. Audi would be his new official sponsor car at Barcelona.

Also, if Moratti says that there is a 50% possibility he and Maicon will stay at Inter I'd say they're already shipped and gone .lol

Before you said that him moving stuff into the house = he is leaving Inter, which I don't believe. Now you pull up with certainty that the things are from Italy. Never heard that before. Where is this from?

emily_se
25 Jun 09, 18:59
Before you said that him moving stuff into the house = he is leaving Inter, which I don't believe. Now you pull up with certainty that the things are from Italy. Never heard that before. Where is this from?

Yes, and I explained why. The huge lorry that carried his stuff had an Italian license plate on it. I suppose it's fair to assume it came from Italy and not from Albania. I saw this lorry very shortly before the dinner with Moratti-Laporta, though I can't say the exact date. Things were happening at the end of May and the beginning of June, and that is when I think the deal was finalized.

The Zlatan interview where he said he felt "damn good" about knowing where he will be playing came on June 10...the Moratti-Laporta dinner on June 5.....

I saw a representative for Audi at his house on June 11.

Strange..he feels so damn good about knowing where he will be playing but can't tell you it is at Inter.. Makes so much sense, doesn't it (not). "I will be playing for Inter but it is such fun to keep everyone wondering and refuse to say that."

Forza ragazzi
25 Jun 09, 19:26
you might be right, but I don't think anything is decided.

vitomins
25 Jun 09, 19:55
Yes, and I explained why. The huge lorry that carried his stuff had an Italian license plate on it. I suppose it's fair to assume it came from Italy and not from Albania. I saw this lorry very shortly before the dinner with Moratti-Laporta, though I can't say the exact date. Things were happening at the end of May and the beginning of June, and that is when I think the deal was finalized.

The Zlatan interview where he said he felt "damn good" about knowing where he will be playing came on June 10...the Moratti-Laporta dinner on June 5.....

I saw a representative for Audi at his house on June 11.

Strange..he feels so damn good about knowing where he will be playing but can't tell you it is at Inter.. Makes so much sense, doesn't it (not). "I will be playing for Inter but it is such fun to keep everyone wondering and refuse to say that."

So he will move all his stuff to Sweden and then in a month move it to Spain? I don't care how much money he has that makes no sense at all! Although only Barcelona executives drive Audis and no one else...so you may be onto something....:rolleyes:

minterke
25 Jun 09, 20:47
If Zlatan wants a new challenge then he should wanna play for Atletico or Valencia, no?

If he wants to jump ship because he thinks we don't have a chance at the CL, then go. I'll miss you, abit.

addo
25 Jun 09, 20:50
I do think the theory from Emily does sound somewhat credible..

But the thing with the furniture being moved i dont belive is any indication in itself that he is leaving for Spain.

His new house in Sweden has just been finished after extensive renovation.. What is the first thing you do after that? You buy furniture!

If you have a shitload of money.. Where do you buy that furniture? IKEA?.. No... You probably buy it from Italy.

emily_se
25 Jun 09, 21:44
So he will move all his stuff to Sweden and then in a month move it to Spain? I don't care how much money he has that makes no sense at all! Although only Barcelona executives drive Audis and no one else...so you may be onto something....:rolleyes:

Yes, it does. If he has a newly renovated empty house that needs to be furnished, AND is leaving Italy, it would make perfect sense to put those furniture in his newly renovated house.

Since any move of his to Spain is a secret right now it wouldn't make sense to move his stuff and cars there now, would it?

I think he intends to be totally out of Italy before any announcement is made regarding another club, and I think he intends to buy furniture in Spain for his home/s in Spain.

Also, try to read my posts before commenting, regarding the Audi. It was an official Audi courtesy car owned by Audi itself that I saw. A middle-aged representative for Audi, dressed in a black business suit and carrying an attache case, entered his property on June 11, one week after the Moratti-Laporta dinner in Barcelona.

Luka
25 Jun 09, 22:45
Yes, it does. If he has a newly renovated empty house that needs to be furnished, AND is leaving Italy, it would make perfect sense to put those furniture in his newly renovated house.

How about this:

He is getting a new house outside Milano, and either the things he had before didn't fit the new place, or he just wanted to take it to his house in Malmo, while putting all new to the new house in Italy ?

And how about to comment on all this house/family reasons that came from Sweden some time ago?

He said those comments right about the time, when those news about family wanting to stay in Italy surfuced. Maybe it was because of it(the family decision) that he said, he knows where he will be playing, and he is happy about it ?

It would make "perfect" sense would it ? The point is, everything will make "perfect" sense if you put right spin to it.

Maybe the "Audi" visit, was to make Ibra an offer of advertisment etc ? I'm not saying it was like that. I'm saying I can't be sure of it, as much as you can't be sure of your story.

Money facts got to me a lot better. Barcelona doesn't want to spend that much money, + they have Etoo problem, + Ibra is earning lots of money at Inter, and this is probably the biggest problem of all.

emily_se
25 Jun 09, 22:56
How about this:

He is getting a new house outside Milano, and either the things he had before didn't fit the new place, or he just wanted to take it to his house in Malmo, while putting all new to the new house in Italy ?

And how about to comment on all this house/family reasons that came from Sweden some time ago?

He said those comments right about the time, when those news about family wanting to stay in Italy surfuced. Maybe it was because of it(the family decision) that he said, he knows where he will be playing, and he is happy about it ?

It would make "perfect" sense would it ? The point is, everything will make "perfect" sense if you put right spin to it.

Maybe the "Audi" visit, was to make Ibra an offer of advertisment etc ? I'm not saying it was like that. I'm saying I can't be sure of it, as much as you can't be sure of your story.

Money facts got to me a lot better. Barcelona doesn't want to spend that much money, + they have Etoo problem, + Ibra is earning lots of money at Inter, and this is probably the biggest problem of all.

Moving a Fiat 500 car with an Italian license plate on it to Sweden makes perfect sense for a rich man who will be in Sweden just for a short while? He has plenty of other cars here already but needs his Fiat 500 desperately? lol

You store your belongings in Italy if you intend to keep them in Italy, you don't move them out of the country, and moving a whole truck full of belongings to Sweden just because they don't "fit" in Italy sounds far-fetched to say the least.

There IS no new house in Italy. Aftonbladet (Sportbladet) wrote that without presenting any proof, and cited "sources". That has zero credibility. He already had a house, though, near lake Como that he has put up for sale.

And, no, he couldn't sign any commercial deals with Audi as long as he is committed to Inter and Volvo. He could do that if he is going to be playing for Barcelona. The problem with this site is that there are too many intellectual midgets here.

The family- and "new house" story, and "Helena decides it all" idiocy I have seen circulate here, came from that notorious rag in the same league as National Enquirer, yet it was rehashed by many, all quoting the same unreliable source.

Not many non-Swedes know this, I suppose, but Aftonbladet (Sportbladet) really isn't the most credible news source. For a long time Zlatan actually publicly refused to let them be present at news conferences since they had made up stories about him.

tritolone
26 Jun 09, 01:06
If we had the money to sign Fabgreas, Essien, Ribery, etc. trust me we would have done it. But paying one player who adds little revenue to the club on and off the field is certainly not helping the cause.

If anything our management should realize that putting all our hopes on Zlatan will be our downfall. Juve had a great midfield yet he still didn't perform with them.

Weren't we actually doing better in Europe before him?

Yeah, we won 3 coppa uefa in the 90's, we fought hard to even qualify to CL, and that one year we managed to semifinals, wehre EPL was shit and we had a certain Christian Vieri and Francesco Toldo who miraculously beat Valencia.

lonewolf19
26 Jun 09, 01:19
Plus, people have to realize having Zlatan in our team means a 50% chance to retain the Scudetto already.

People criticizes his Euro and big game performances but forget to look at all the small games Zlatan won for us. We can get someone to replace his Euro form but I doubt the replacement can be as effective in Serie A for us as Zlatan.

Handoyo
26 Jun 09, 04:33
People criticizes his Euro and big game performances but forget to look at all the small games Zlatan won for us. We can get someone to replace his Euro form but I doubt the replacement can be as effective in Serie A for us as Zlatan.
Bulls-freaking-eye

NimAraya
26 Jun 09, 04:52
What is this small games people are talking about?!! Wasn't it him that scored against Milan, AS Roma, Fiorentina?!

And EMily, whatever you think is right about ur theories u have to know that the deal has to be done in order for Zlatan to move to Barca. U say it's just Barca thing and Barca said they won't pay big money for any player and Moratti doesn't let Ibra go unless a big offer come right?

CafeCordoba
26 Jun 09, 06:21
Plus, people have to realize having Zlatan in our team means a 50% chance to retain the Scudetto already.

So what? I've said this before, the salary restricts Inter too much. Moratti did a stupid thing to give him that ridiculous contract. It's approx 3-4 times more than what the average salary is at Inter. I know that he can't be replaced with 4 players earning 3m annually, but perhaps with 2 players earning 6m annually? And those two could perhaps give something even more to Inter.

Inter is too dependent on Zlatan and has bind itself to him. I'm happy if he stays but it's probably yet another season with Scudetto and nothing more. Yet again out of the CL in 1/16 stage or perhaps we can manage to go 1/8 which isn't much better really (if we have good luck in the draw). But if most of the fans are happy with just the Scudetto, then it's okay I think. Though Moratti is the biggest fan and his primary target has been CL for two years already.

CafeCordoba
26 Jun 09, 06:23
What is this small games people are talking about?!! Wasn't it him that scored against Milan, AS Roma, Fiorentina?!

And EMily, whatever you think is right about ur theories u have to know that the deal has to be done in order for Zlatan to move to Barca. U say it's just Barca thing and Barca said they won't pay big money for any player and Moratti doesn't let Ibra go unless a big offer come right?

Then there is the theory I've explained before which you might have missed. Zlatan & Raiola can start bitching and go public on how Zlatan wants out and he wants only Barcelona (like Chivu-Inter happened). Moratti can't keep him against his will and eventually he has to sell with lower fee. That is the scenario I fear if Zlatan indeed stays put for now (and leaves for America with the squad, that doesn't really mean shit).

Forza ragazzi
26 Jun 09, 07:02

Since any move of his to Spain is a secret right now it wouldn't make sense to move his stuff and cars there now, would it?

I think he intends to be totally out of Italy before any announcement is made regarding another club, and I think he intends to buy furniture in Spain for his home/s in Spain.

Also, try to read my posts before commenting, regarding the Audi. It was an official Audi courtesy car owned by Audi itself that I saw. A middle-aged representative for Audi, dressed in a black business suit and carrying an attache case, entered his property on June 11, one week after the Moratti-Laporta dinner in Barcelona.

These are all speculations. I really can't believe that you are convinced about this. You think he will buy new furniture in Spain?

I'm sorry, but this is too vague for me to ever believe in.

Luka
26 Jun 09, 08:35
Moving a Fiat 500 car with an Italian license plate on it to Sweden makes perfect sense for a rich man who will be in Sweden just for a short while? He has plenty of other cars here already but needs his Fiat 500 desperately? lol

You store your belongings in Italy if you intend to keep them in Italy, you don't move them out of the country, and moving a whole truck full of belongings to Sweden just because they don't "fit" in Italy sounds far-fetched to say the least.

There IS no new house in Italy. Aftonbladet (Sportbladet) wrote that without presenting any proof, and cited "sources". That has zero credibility. He already had a house, though, near lake Como that he has put up for sale.

And, no, he couldn't sign any commercial deals with Audi as long as he is committed to Inter and Volvo. He could do that if he is going to be playing for Barcelona. The problem with this site is that there are too many intellectual midgets here.

The family- and "new house" story, and "Helena decides it all" idiocy I have seen circulate here, came from that notorious rag in the same league as National Enquirer, yet it was rehashed by many, all quoting the same unreliable source.

Not many non-Swedes know this, I suppose, but Aftonbladet (Sportbladet) really isn't the most credible news source. For a long time Zlatan actually publicly refused to let them be present at news conferences since they had made up stories about him.
I bet this paper "made up" those stories, just like you did. Basing on some 2 things somebody saw or heard, and that's how we have "Zlatan moves to Barcelona", "Zlatan tommorow in Real Madrid", "Chelsea going for Zlatan" etc. etc.

You're basing all your logic, on some "car visit", and some things (you don't know what things) moved from Italy, and his tiny car.

But I can bet you don't have 50 mln Euros on your acount, just like I don't, and you have no way of knowing, what people with this kind of money do. They tend to be "slightly" different from people who work at wallmart you know.

And who you call intelectual midget you cunt ? What you reported was interesting, but just because you see smoke doesn't mean there is a fire, but you assume it does. That's the problem here. If someone is intelectual midget it's you. Zlatan didn't tell you personaly that he is leaving, which would make you 100% sure, you made this out of some facts. And the thing is, because of that, there has to be some doubt to it, like we're acting, while you believe in it 100%.

CafeCordoba
26 Jun 09, 08:48
I'm with emily_se on this regarding Zlatan's behaviour. I mean at this point it seems Zlatan is really going to stay. But I still find it strange how Zlatan behaved in that interview back then. That he says with a big smile on his face "I know where I'm gonna play" and that "It feels good" (or something similar). Well, why ON EARTH didn't he say he's gonna stay at Inter if he knows he's gonna stay at Inter? It doesn't make any sense. There is just no explanation. Lousy explanation would be that he's just playing with the media, because at the same time he would be playing with his present and future employee, and it's hard to expect that from Zlatan & Raiola who are intelligent persons (agent tells his client stuff what to stay publicly etc.).

So everything is wide open still and weird.

I'm not taking a stance on other issues emily_se has said because they are pure speculation.

Hasan
26 Jun 09, 08:57
So what? I've said this before, the salary restricts Inter too much. Moratti did a stupid thing to give him that ridiculous contract. It's approx 3-4 times more than what the average salary is at Inter. I know that he can't be replaced with 4 players earning 3m annually, but perhaps with 2 players earning 6m annually? And those two could perhaps give something even more to Inter.

What a theory, math or whatever. Just Zlatan's 12 millions broke on two or three pieces and we have wining combo. Really funny stuff.

Every club have player who earns the most and who is a leader of team on the pitch.

Manchester had C.Ronaldo, Rooney and Rio Ferdinand with huge contracts. Than Berbatov, Schoels, Vidić and Crarick in second category.

Barcelona have Messi, Eto'o and henry in first category and in second they have Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, D.Alves.

Real Madrid now have C.Ronaldo and Kaka in first category, second are Raul, S.Ramos, Casillas, Robben.

Chelsea have Terry, Lampard, Balack, Drogba in first category, second are Essien, Cech, A.Cole, Shevcenko.

Did you notice anything? It's not problem in Ibrahimović, problem is when player from first or second group become failure and that happened to Inter. Vieira, Figo and Adriano are, after Ibrahimović, Inter best paid players. All of them was failures.

His contract is normal for player of that class, now he needs company in first class or at least more help from second class.

CafeCordoba
26 Jun 09, 10:27
The problem is we can't afford to have as many first class players as other teams because Zlatan takes so much more. Real Madrid can be taken out of the calculations, and after that no other club pays 10m annually to their players. If Zlatan got let's say 7-8m annually, we could afford one extra 4-5m annually earning player. We can't afford several first tier players when one is taking over double than the other of our first tier players.

Zlatan's contract is not normal. It's an exaggeration of first tier player's salary.

tritolone
26 Jun 09, 10:44
Like Hasan said, when Figo, Adriano, Vieira and Crespo leave, that will free some 20mil for wages.

NimAraya
26 Jun 09, 11:06
I'm with emily_se on this regarding Zlatan's behaviour. I mean at this point it seems Zlatan is really going to stay. But I still find it strange how Zlatan behaved in that interview back then. That he says with a big smile on his face "I know where I'm gonna play" and that "It feels good" (or something similar). Well, why ON EARTH didn't he say he's gonna stay at Inter if he knows he's gonna stay at Inter? It doesn't make any sense. There is just no explanation. Lousy explanation would be that he's just playing with the media, because at the same time he would be playing with his present and future employee, and it's hard to expect that from Zlatan & Raiola who are intelligent persons (agent tells his client stuff what to stay publicly etc.).

So everything is wide open still and weird.

I'm not taking a stance on other issues emily_se has said because they are pure speculation.

U love Negativism Cafe and it doesn't change. But have you ever thought how on earth only one and only Emily knows about Ibra moving to Barca?! Kinda weird, don't you think?!

CafeCordoba
26 Jun 09, 11:14
U love Negativism Cafe and it doesn't change. But have you ever thought how on earth only one and only Emily knows about Ibra moving to Barca?! Kinda weird, don't you think?!

Have you ever tried to read my whole posts and not just part of them? I have never said I believe emily_se.

Only thing I said was about Zlatan's behaviour in the interview. I wrote it, you can read it in my post. I wrote nothing else. Actually I did, I wrote that I won't comment on other issues emily_se said because they are just pure speculation (from her point of view and based on what her has experienced).

NimAraya
26 Jun 09, 11:19
I know what you said. U didn't get what I said. I guess it's u that have to check out ur post more than me.

CafeCordoba
26 Jun 09, 12:04
I know what you said. U didn't get what I said. I guess it's u that have to check out ur post more than me.

You said have I ever thought why only emily_se knows Zlatan->Barca. You quoted me so it implies you have something to say to me. But I've said couple of times already that I don't believe emily_se knows anything about Zlatan moving to Barcelona. She's just speculating based on her experiences, nothing more.

Actually I don't understand what's the negative part in my post. It's full of wondering things, amazement and so on. Nothing negative, just wondering why this and that.

Hasan
26 Jun 09, 12:36
The problem is we can't afford to have as many first class players as other teams because Zlatan takes so much more. Real Madrid can be taken out of the calculations, and after that no other club pays 10m annually to their players. If Zlatan got let's say 7-8m annually, we could afford one extra 4-5m annually earning player. We can't afford several first tier players when one is taking over double than the other of our first tier players.

Zlatan's contract is not normal. It's an exaggeration of first tier player's salary.

Man you're blind. Man who brought us so much deserves all the money he got. Much much bigger problems are salaries of Figo, Crespo, Vieira and Adriano. Four of them earned at least 20 millions in last year. Compere they contribution with Zlatan's and than say something.

He have big contract and that's true but he is by far our best player and he playes on leves of his contract. That Vieira, Figo, Crespo and Adriano played on level of their contracts we would play in CL final without any problem.

Now what Inter needs to do:

1. Give Maicon better deal, he deserves it
2. Give Balotelli good deal, it's important to keep him happy
3. Buy a player who will replace four of lost (Vieira, Crespo, Figo and Adriano), I mean replace them in salary coup and make real contribution on the pitch for that money (Milito=Crespo), (Deco=Figo), (Motta is better from Vieira but he will earn a lot less, we will save at least 2 milions on that deal), (Cruz=Arnautović).

Our savings on salaries are 2 milions on Motta replacing Vieira, 6-7 milions of Adriano salaried, 1-2 milions of Jimenez salary, 4-5 milions of A.Mancini salary, 1-2 millions of Burdisso salary, Toldo and Matrix got smaller contracts for sure because they are not key player any more( two of them brought us at least 1 million).

That's the money (around 20 millions) who we can gave new crucial players, leave Zlatan Ibrahimović alone because he's our leader and with class teammates he can only become better and imagine how scary that will be for our opponents: better Zlatan Ibrahimović, is that even possible? I think it is.

Rain
26 Jun 09, 17:19
Hey guys.
First I want to say it's been really fun to read all your opinions about Zlatan, and I don't mean that in a disrespecting way.

Anyone can have his opinion, but after only reading a few posts, one can see just how important Zlatan is for Inter and the fans.
Whether you like him or not, people would be more concerned about the furniture Zlatan has bought than, let's say, if Nelson Rivas would take a trip to the moon and back :))

Back to serious business, I consider it a fact that Zlatan has been by far the most important player for us last seasons.
There were many games when he pushed the team forward in delicate moments.

My opinion is not actually about the player Zlatan himself, but about the general approach to such a matter.
If a team's superstar wants to leave or has to be sold for some reasons, it's ok, BUT only if you have the adequate replacements for him.
If that one important player leaves, and there is a gap remaining in that team after his departure, i see it as a big loss for the respective team.
The team is weaker than before, and it becomes harder to achieve their objectives, especially if such objectives are really high. (Champions League)

Now that wouldn't be such a problem in our case, if we could easily replace Zlatan, the only problem is that he performs a double role at the club, he is responsable with the creativity and the goal-scoring.
Very few players, if some, have such a role at their clubs, at such a high level.
That means that one player is not enough to replace him, maybe two very good players, each with different roles (one creative midfielder and one very good striker, for example) could perhaps do that.
The theory sounds good, but in practice it becomes really hard. Even if we sell Zlatan for 60-70 millions (which i doubt), it doesn't mean that we can actually buy players of his calibre to fill in his absence.
One, because of the huge spending done by Real this summer, all the world-class players cost nowadays over 50 millions, two because of Serie A and especially Inter's unattractiveness for good players due to our not so good reputation in the CL, and three because most superstars are vital to their teams and not for sale, the reports that appear everyday in the media are mostly rubbish.

In theory, I believe that established superstars could do it.
One from Fabregas,Messi,Xavi,Iniesta,Gerrard,Lampard,Kaka,S ilva as creative players AND one from Aguero,Villa,Benzema,Drogba,Eto'o (although i dislike him a lot) as finishers could do it.
Even if we sell Zlatan for good money, such players are either not for sale, not interested in coming to Inter or too expensive for us to buy two of them.
Theoretically, we could buy at most one of them, and that if we are optimistic, but one i do not consider enough to fill in Zlatan's role at Inter.

We can try with younger players from South-America perhaps, talents like Pastore or Hernanes, but in the end it's just a gamble and a huge responsability for these young and unexperienced players to fill in Zlatan's absence.
Such untested players should first be used together with established superstars, not to fill their place.

That brings me to the alternative: We keep Zlatan and we improve our team, so that it takes some of the offensive burdens from him.
In the end, it's not his fault that Inter lacks creativity and are so dependant on him.
We can improve our team so that, at some point, we can release this dependency on Zlatan, and become a team somewhat like Barcelona, who has superstars like Messi or Xavi, but is more than their superstars alone.

Now, you might say that Zlatan wants to leave and we have no other choice, and i would never keep someone in one place against his will.
But the player must also realise that he cannot leave the team crippled by his departure. The moment he signed that long-term contract as the highest paid player in the world, he should have known he has a responsability for the team.
He changed his mind, he wants to go, ok by me, but only and only if the conditions are also good for the team, and it does not hinder Inter.
If not, he should stay at least until the right moment arrives.
If he thinks otherwise, he should have never signed such a long-term contract, no one forced him.
The way things are at this moment I see Ibra's departure as a huge loss for us, as it is so hard with this market and our lacks to replace him.

And one more thing guys, i believe our objective would be to first do well in the Champions League, to be able to face Europe's top teams on equal terms and only than to set our objective to winning it.
Last seasons , the CL has been won either by teams who are out of this world (Barcelona), who are from the most competitive league(Manchester) or who were specially created to do well in such competitions. (Milan or Liverpool)
As far as i know, Inter doesn't fit in any category....YET.

As for the Scudetto, we out of all fans should appreciate it at it's real worth,
i see many people who are disregarding it already, because we won it 4 consecutive times.
For me, the Scudetto remains a very important title, i waited, just like you, many years for us to win it, and I will not take it for granted.
Remember, BBilan and Jube are as cunning as snakes :))

In conclusion, I really hope that Zlatan stays, I believe he was more important to us than both Bobo and Ronaldo put together, but either way, I don't care where his furniture is from or what that means.
It's Inter I have in my heart, and that is what really matters ;)

vitomins
26 Jun 09, 17:54
Well done Rain, summed up perfectly!

Hasan
26 Jun 09, 20:54
Rain :star:

Tekeo
26 Jun 09, 20:58
Well done Rain, summed up perfectly!I have to agree :). This is my view exactly, we should get some players this mercato and let them get into the team this year and then (if Ibra wants to leave) get a high quality replacement next year. Letting Ibra go now would have enormous consequences for our performance next season.

Michael
27 Jun 09, 01:04
According to Gazzetta, Moratti: "Ibra has been removed from the market", and "we are stronger with Ibra and Maicon."

Hopefully, we will know the answer soon.

Nyall
27 Jun 09, 01:37
In other words: "I have whored them out to other clubs. And no one is willing to pay for their ridiculously high prices so I'll double their salaries and happily go out in the 1/16 round of the UCL."

spiderninja
27 Jun 09, 05:06
if ibra stays this year, then i'm sure he will leave next year. Real madrid will make him no. 1 target
What i'm afraid is benzema or aguero won't be available next year, as they already move to a big club.

NimAraya
27 Jun 09, 09:16
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/27/1349484/inter-president-moratti-zlatan-ibrahimovic-has-taken-himself-off-

Now we have to wait for Emily to come and deny it!:rolleyes:

CafeCordoba
27 Jun 09, 09:57
In other words: "I have whored them out to other clubs. And no one is willing to pay for their ridiculously high prices so I'll double their salaries and happily go out in the 1/16 round of the UCL."

A bit exaggeration, but practically that's how it has gone most probably. Barcelona have no intentions to pay a high-figure, and seemingly Real Madrid and Chelsea are reluctant to do that either, at least with Zlatan.

Hopefully Barcelona can figure out their striking department soon, apparently they've bought Keirrison from Brazil. It's rumored they try to use him as makeweight to get Villa. It would be good if they conclude their shit soon, so Inter can concentrate their own shit 100%.

M.Adnan
27 Jun 09, 11:19
I agree with Cafe about Nyall's quote. However, knowing how weak we are in the midfield and such, I can't complain about Zlatan's and Maicon's behavior and I can only be happy that they're staying. Sadly, this is how weak we are.

Rimpel
27 Jun 09, 12:13
Glad to hear he's staying, selling our best players would be a mistake.

kova9
27 Jun 09, 12:49
http://translate.google.hr/translate?hl=hr&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fsport.virgilio.it%2Fcalcio%2Fcalcio mercato%2Fibra-sms-a-moratti-voglio-restare-all-inter.html

Thank you Ibra.. You have a heart! black and blue..

Besnik
27 Jun 09, 14:16
http://translate.google.hr/translate?hl=hr&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fsport.virgilio.it%2Fcalcio%2Fcalcio mercato%2Fibra-sms-a-moratti-voglio-restare-all-inter.html

Thank you Ibra.. You have a heart! black and blue..

Nice to hear that kova :boogy:
Really Ibra is one of our legends, just that fucking articles ibra will leave, ibra will go barca, ibra .. that was all lie, so he will stay with us, and I'm really happy for this, we are gonna have strong players next season, so this can be a bit easy for CL, for me i'm sure we will win Serie A :P it's problem about CL.

lonewolf19
27 Jun 09, 14:32
Great if it is true. We can finally settle our team for next year

Luka
27 Jun 09, 14:34
No you idiots!!!

He probably wanted to send this message to Audi representatives, but he misdialed, and now he has to stay!!!

Oh, dear irony! :)

Nyall
27 Jun 09, 14:53
Well that's good that he's FINALLY committed to the club. Guess he finally realized that clubs don't rate him that much at all and Inter is the only team dumb enough to pay him so much.

Can't wait for next summer though. These rumors are going to appear once again when Zlatan leads this team out of the UCL Knock Out round again after he misses 2 or 3 sitters.

Rimpel
27 Jun 09, 14:56
Well that's good that he's FINALLY committed to the club. Guess he finally realized that clubs don't rate him that much at all and Inter is the only team dumb enough to pay him so much.

Can't wait for next summer though. These rumors are going to appear once again when Zlatan leads this team out of the UCL Knock Out round again after he misses 2 or 3 sitters.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-qlPR6Lgp9Q/SayaHska4CI/AAAAAAAACbU/drxpifgXPzQ/s400/20050818-how-about-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-fuck-up.jpg

Thank you for your wisdom.

Ajesh
27 Jun 09, 15:11
when Zlatan leads this team out of the UCL Knock Out round again after he misses 2 or 3 sitters.

If that happens there would be rumors of him joining Madrid but not Real.

NimAraya
27 Jun 09, 15:18

Give this kid attention or he will commit suicide for his infinite dumbness!

blackmore
27 Jun 09, 15:51

does the truth really hurt that much....????

kova9
27 Jun 09, 16:17
There are just some fans who don't like his guts, and they are trying the hardest they can to push him out of Inter..

While the real fans, appreciate what he's done for Inter, and are happy to continue a wonderful journey with Il Genio Ibra..

thank you.. :P

Nyall
27 Jun 09, 16:32
There are just some fans who don't like his guts, and they are trying the hardest they can to push him out of Inter..

While the real fans, appreciate what he's done for Inter, and are happy to continue a wonderful journey with Il Genio Ibra..

thank you.. :P

You mean those who only support the team because of him and will stop supporting Inter as soon as he leaves.

Rimpel
27 Jun 09, 17:06
You mean those who only support the team because of him and will stop supporting Inter as soon as he leaves.

If you would open your deluded eyes you would see that most members here and indeed most inter fans in the world, support him.

You think you're an inter fan because you constantly bash our most influential player of the last two seasons? Don't make me laugh. If anything, you're the one who's utterly biased here, so please shut up.

Handoyo
27 Jun 09, 17:18
Rain, great post. :star:

And I hope everyone reads Cafe's post thoroughly and give it a good thought before criticizing him. Yes, he is one of the least optimistic member but it doesn't make him an idiot or his point invalid. :)

(And now, like his sig, I'll stop sucking his dick)

Adam
27 Jun 09, 18:57
I really hope he does stay, but hopefully with a much improved midfield that are attacking minded, so there'll be 4-5 people sharing the burden of scoring and assisting, instead of just 2-3.

He's the only player in the last 5 years that has scored 15 or more goals in 4/5 seasons of Serie A. There's a couple on 3 but he's all alone of 4. Furthermore if you count up all the goals and assists for the last three years, Ibra wins by a mile.

Simply the best, most dominant player in the league and we all should be happy he's staying, regardless of what one may think about his intentions.

Hasan
27 Jun 09, 20:28

Kova is a last man on earth who deserves that comment. Year when Ronaldo left was very painful for him but he showed to everyone that he's real Inter fan so please just stop acting like a total ... you know what I mean.

Nyall
27 Jun 09, 22:59
Kova is a last man on earth who deserves that comment. Year when Ronaldo left was very painful for him but he showed to everyone that he's real Inter fan so please just stop acting like a total ... you know what I mean.

Obviously it was not meant for Kova or to yourself. But to those people who are Inter fans for exactly the reason I mentioned. They know themselves.

kova9
27 Jun 09, 23:55
For 'newer' members of the forum, I became Interista in 1997 when Ronaldo signed, because of him I started following Inter.. He left in 2002., today is 2009., and guess what, 7 years later, I'm still Interista, more than I ever was! So, if this comment was meant for me nyall, its pretty useless. But hey, no offense taken..

As far as Ibra topic goes, I just wanted to say that a lot of people in this thread are acting like a journalists.. you read goal.com, where it says its a done deal with barca, and suddenly he is out..then you say the same about chelsea, real, and as long as he is not transfered, you want a story.. just to say 'Ibra is traitor'!

It just appears like you want a bombastic transfer.. Hellooooo! He just commited himself to Inter! Never said, 'I want to leave!' Yes he said, 'you never know what could happen' but, what the hell that means!? it's only the truth.. at least he is honest.. and suddenly he is backstabber.. Now he is finally certain his future is here, and again, it's not good for you..

My message to those who think we don't need Ibra is: Never celebrate another goal he scores! You don't deserve him.

Nyall
28 Jun 09, 00:07
For 'newer' members of the forum, I became Interista in 1997 when Ronaldo signed, because of him I started following Inter.. He left in 2002., today is 2009., and guess what, 7 years later, I'm still Interista, more than I ever was! So, if this comment was meant for me nyall, its pretty useless. But hey, no offense taken..
I became an Interista through the same means as you my friend.;)

As far as Ibra topic goes, I just wanted to say that a lot of people in this thread are acting like a journalists.. you read goal.com, where it says its a done deal with barca, and suddenly he is out..then you say the same about chelsea, real, and as long as he is not transfered, you want a story.. just to say 'Ibra is traitor'!

It just appears like you want a bombastic transfer.. Hellooooo! He just commited himself to Inter! Never said, 'I want to leave!' Yes he said, 'you never know what could happen' but, what the hell that means!? it's only the truth.. at least he is honest.. and suddenly he is backstabber.. Now he is finally certain his future is here, and again, it's not good for you..

My message to those who think we don't need Ibra is: Never celebrate another goal he scores! You don't deserve him.
You do realize that the only reason Ibra is still here is because no club was willing to meet his ridiculous transfer wee or his outrageous wage demands. Had these two conditions been met he would have left.

I don't why anyone would praise Ibra after he clearly forced the club to put him on the market, made his agent whore him out to the best clubs, then settled for Inter after the best clubs didn't show any interest in him, or act like all the shit that has happened in the media in the past month are simply rumors.

tritolone
28 Jun 09, 02:56
I became an Interista through the same means as you my friend.;)

You do realize that the only reason Ibra is still here is because no club was willing to meet his ridiculous transfer wee or his outrageous wage demands. Had these two conditions been met he would have left.

I don't why anyone would praise Ibra after he clearly forced the club to put him on the market, made his agent whore him out to the best clubs, then settled for Inter after the best clubs didn't show any interest in him, or act like all the shit that has happened in the media in the past month are simply rumors.

Remember Parma last season when our players who love Inter to death demolished Parma and brought us the scudetto?

Nyall
28 Jun 09, 03:39
Remember Parma last season when our players who love Inter to death demolished Parma and brought us the scudetto?

Do I have to explain everything to you people?

Of course Ibra must be praised for those accomplishments. He should be put upon a pedestal and be hailed as one of the best Inter players of our lifetime. Ibra's latest actions however should not be condoned by any individual that calls himself/herself and Interista. And it's for these actions he deserves no praise.

NimAraya
28 Jun 09, 03:47
Do I have to explain everything to you people?

Of course Ibra must be praised for those accomplishments. He should be put upon a pedestal and be hailed as one of the best Inter players of our lifetime. Ibra's latest actions however should not be condoned by any individual that calls himself/herself and Interista. And it's for these actions he deserves no praise.

U deserve to be called interista after all these crap u wrote here and Ibra doesn't deserve to be called Interista BECAUSE NYALL THINKS ALL THESE RUMORS FROM MEDIA HAS CAME FROM HIM AND HIS AGENT?!!!

Great Theory!!:star: :star:

Handoyo
28 Jun 09, 04:11
Look, call me a softie, but after almost single-handedly bringing 3 consecutive Scudetti for Inter after 18 years, Ibra can demand a transfer out of Inter all he wants.

Maybe you weren't here during those barren years, which makes you less appreciative of Ibra but truth of the matter is, Ibra is Inter's Messiah.

CafeCordoba
28 Jun 09, 08:19
He still should not demand those ridiculous contract pay raises (Raiola). He has probably said to Moratti he wants a transfer and Inter has tried to sell him without success. If he then settles for that and does not go on public with his desire, I respect him. I respect him like hell in that case.

If Real Madrid don't get a new striker in this summer, Inter might be able to sell Zlatan to them next summer, thus getting a big transfer fee. Chelsea might another destination if Drogba-Anelka stays for now, and if it's okay for Zlatan.

kova9
28 Jun 09, 10:12
Wow, can't believe Handoyo and I share the same opinion for once.. :D

Ibra demands were too much for any club?!!?! Look, if Cristiano Ronaldo can have the best fee in the world with 94 m , and the best paycheck, then there's surely the same club (Real), or Abramovich (who really, reaaaally wants to win CL) who can give Ibra the same kind of money, because he's twice a player of CR7..

Plus, Ibra didn't put himself on the market, he just said, you never know what's going to happen, and this is just a sour truth.. No player in the world is untransfarable..

The thing is, due to circumstances, Moratti was, and still is forced to listen to the offers for the best player there is, because of economic climate in Italy, that is really getting downhill..

Do you think Berlusconi would sell Kaka if he just didn't have to??

The same Kaka who swore he would be Milanista for the whole life, who said belonged to jesus, who insured Milan fans he would stay to be a captain, yes that exact Kaka just left Milan, and nobody moved a finger..

And on the other side, you have Ibra, who loves Inter, it's not a secret, but doesn't want to lie to YOU, and says, 'hey look, I like it here, but anything could happen', ends up staying here and suddeny he is no good because he is linked to someone..

Thats just wrong, Ibra gave us more than a lot, and he deserves a hell of a credit for it!

Nyall
28 Jun 09, 12:14
Look, call me a softie, but after almost single-handedly bringing 3 consecutive Scudetti for Inter after 18 years, Ibra can demand a transfer out of Inter all he wants.
Are Inter that pathetic of a club where fans act like players are bigger than the club?

Maybe you weren't here during those barren years, which makes you less appreciative of Ibra but truth of the matter is, Ibra is Inter's Messiah.
You're right I wasn't there for them all, but that still doesn't change the fact that the club is more than one player and that one player no matter how good he is should respect the club and it's fans and honor his contract instead of just using the club.

Hasan
28 Jun 09, 12:18
We have new winner for award: "most stubborn poster".

Rimpel
28 Jun 09, 12:21
We have new winner for award: "most stubborn poster".

Don't forget repetitive:) But you're right, everyone has to agree with him. Although basically no one does :lol:

NimAraya
28 Jun 09, 12:37
Don't forget repetitive:) But you're right, everyone has to agree with him. Although basically no one does :lol:

He's just using one or two excuses to keep on going his crap. He knows it himself.

Nyall
28 Jun 09, 12:43
Wow, can't believe Handoyo and I share the same opinion for once.. :D

Ibra demands were too much for any club?!!?! Look, if Cristiano Ronaldo can have the best fee in the world with 94 m , and the best paycheck, then there's surely the same club (Real), or Abramovich (who really, reaaaally wants to win CL) who can give Ibra the same kind of money, because he's twice a player of CR7..
Surely you don't believe that Ibra is twice the player of Ronaldo, do you? Where's Ibra's personal accolades? Where's Ibra's UCL Knock Out round goals? They don't exist for a reason you know...
I hate Ronaldo with a passion. but don't underrate his talent ever. He's a fantastic player who is proven at the highest level. Ibra however, is also a fantastic player who still has A LOT to prove.

Plus, Ibra didn't put himself on the market, he just said, you never know what's going to happen, and this is just a sour truth.. No player in the world is untransfarable..
Why are you so naive and why do you keep acting like the "I want a new challenge" quote meant nothing. It's simply a nice way of saying I want to leave. And it was after that quote all these rumors started.

The thing is, due to circumstances, Moratti was, and still is forced to listen to the offers for the best player there is, because of economic climate in Italy, that is really getting downhill..
How can he listen if none have arrived? Ibra and his agent thought he would have received offers from all the top clubs for his services being, the top scorer and all. But after realizing that this was not the case he simply told Moratti "He's staying".

Do you think Berlusconi would sell Kaka if he just didn't have to??
Berlusconi and Galliani are cheap bastards who are running a retirement home and Kaka just simply did not meet the requirements. Expect Pato to leave soon, aswell.

The same Kaka who swore he would be Milanista for the whole life, who said belonged to jesus, who insured Milan fans he would stay to be a captain, yes that exact Kaka just left Milan, and nobody moved a finger..
Milan fans are furious, you just haven't seen them in action yet.

And on the other side, you have Ibra, who loves Inter, it's not a secret, but doesn't want to lie to YOU, and says, 'hey look, I like it here, but anything could happen', ends up staying here and suddeny he is no good because he is linked to someone..
So this was a comparison I see..... Let's compare a little more then. Kaka spent 5 or 6 years at Milan won everything except a Coppa with them and left after the club literally forced him out. (or whatever you want to call it)

Now we have Ibra who has spent 3 years here. Won 3 Scudetti and absolutely chokes in Europe then declares "I want a new challenge". This was done only 7 months after signing a world record contract that almost doubled that of Kaka's. Sure let's let him do what he wants.

Thats just wrong, Ibra gave us more than a lot, and he deserves a hell of a credit for it!
No one is denying Ibra his credit. He is a fantastic player who has done so much for Inter. However, he still has a lot to do and for attempting to walk out on the club for an easy ride to a UCL is not something that should be respected.

kova9
28 Jun 09, 12:58
Naahh.. This is worthless.. case closed..

Toninu
28 Jun 09, 13:21
There's too much fuss over this Ibra situation, due to moves like Ronaldo and Kaka' I think some were definitely hoping for a similar offer for Ibra because that money could help any club, especially ours. But since that didn't come Ibra will probably stay and I've got no problem with him he's one of the best strikers in the world and should not be constantly blamed for our failure in Europe he's great but he doesn't make our midfield function. Anyway I'll repeat myself and say that it would be good to see him back with us and he gives a lot to the team and I don't think anyone can say that he has not been the best player at this club this season.

Handoyo
28 Jun 09, 16:53
Are Inter that pathetic of a club where fans act like players are bigger than the club?

You're right I wasn't there for them all, but that still doesn't change the fact that the club is more than one player and that one player no matter how good he is should respect the club and it's fans and honor his contract instead of just using the club.
Well you weren't there, so you have no right to tell us how it feels. Simple as that. It's easier said than done.

Pulsar36
28 Jun 09, 16:55
Well....I was there....and tbh while I was alittle pissed at Ibra for wanting to leave I was like f him...but now he said he wants to stay and heck in these times I'd take him in a heartbeat lol

Handoyo
28 Jun 09, 17:07
I'm not saying that my point of view is the correct one and others are wrong. But for me, if you do not experience the misery & pain like I did, you have no right to tell me that we should dislike Ibra because of the things that he did in the post-season so far.

Luka
28 Jun 09, 17:09
He still should not demand those ridiculous contract pay raises (Raiola). He has probably said to Moratti he wants a transfer and Inter has tried to sell him without success. If he then settles for that and does not go on public with his desire, I respect him. I respect him like hell in that case.

Somebody corect me if I'm wrong, but what payraises ? Ibra got more than one he got last year ?

As far as I know from this year, it was never about the money, or that he wants bigger contract. I mean, who believes that all this talk about Barcelona, and new chalange was about bigger contract and not actually going there. Anybody ?

Sure, I don't like, like everybody else, that he talked and his agent all the time, about moving on, Barcelona and such, but who blames him? If we would be doing like Barcelona is doing, do you still think he would want to go there as much ?

FOR NOW he has done nothing wrong. Sure "I would like to play for Barcelona" is not exactly "I love Inter", but we know there are only few players who could do that, and everyone else is not a traitor if he doesn't say that.

I don't see what's the problem here. Ibra didn't complain that we keep him against his will, or that we don't pay him enough. All he said, was that he would like to play for Barcelona, and that he would like to play in other league, because he is here for some time. What's so bad with that ?

It seems now more and more, he will stay at Inter, and what we hear? Nothing but Ibra saying he is happy at Inter.

Yeah, what a bastard :D

CafeCordoba
28 Jun 09, 17:25
Somebody corect me if I'm wrong, but what payraises ? Ibra got more than one he got last year ?

As far as I know from this year, it was never about the money, or that he wants bigger contract. I mean, who believes that all this talk about Barcelona, and new chalange was about bigger contract and not actually going there. Anybody ?

Sure, I don't like, like everybody else, that he talked and his agent all the time, about moving on, Barcelona and such, but who blames him? If we would be doing like Barcelona is doing, do you still think he would want to go there as much ?

FOR NOW he has done nothing wrong. Sure "I would like to play for Barcelona" is not exactly "I love Inter", but we know there are only few players who could do that, and everyone else is not a traitor if he doesn't say that.

I don't see what's the problem here. Ibra didn't complain that we keep him against his will, or that we don't pay him enough. All he said, was that he would like to play for Barcelona, and that he would like to play in other league, because he is here for some time. What's so bad with that ?

It seems now more and more, he will stay at Inter, and what we hear? Nothing but Ibra saying he is happy at Inter.

Yeah, what a bastard :D

I'm talking about the extension and the pay raise he got last autumn. Like it was talked in Gazzetta dello Sport this summer, he got a pay raise to 12m/season plus having that going up every season by 1m. It goes till 2013, so there seemed to be no hurry for him to go. But then next spring he starts talking about new challenge and shit like that. The problem is Moratti and Inter trusted on Ibra in that point they gave him that contract. That extension should be a guarantee from player's part towards the club, that he's committed to the project. Inter can count on him to start a project and build a great team around him.

That is the problem with the contract and him wanting out. Yes, it's also good for Inter, about the extension as his value will be very high in the market as the contract isn't expiring any time soon. But still that all just isn't right.

Nyall
28 Jun 09, 18:04
Well you weren't there, so you have no right to tell us how it feels. Simple as that. It's easier said than done.

I have been an Inter fan since 1998. And I too have experienced heart ache as well. Maybe not as much as you who has been one since?

Ilkinio
28 Jun 09, 18:24
I have been an Inter fan since 1998. And I too have experienced heart ache as well. Maybe not as much as you who has been one since?

You were 5 then :D I guess, Inter's problems hurt as much as cancellation of tom and jerry.

CafeCordoba
28 Jun 09, 18:27
You were 5 then :D I guess, Inter's problems hurt as much as cancellation of tom and jerry.

Was that a necessary post and how it got to do with Ibrahimovic?

Ilkinio
28 Jun 09, 18:30
Was that a necessary post and how it got to do with Ibrahimovic?

I'm just trying to show that people should be grateful to Mancini, Ibra etc. because of drought years. You want to make scapegoat out of me? :D Why don't you try Han?

Hasan
28 Jun 09, 21:55

Hahaha, good one.

Luka, one more :star: post from you. But even with such a strong arguments we have some people who turning in circle with rejecting facts, really sad.

Luka
28 Jun 09, 22:36
I'm talking about the extension and the pay raise he got last autumn. Like it was talked in Gazzetta dello Sport this summer, he got a pay raise to 12m/season plus having that going up every season by 1m. It goes till 2013, so there seemed to be no hurry for him to go. But then next spring he starts talking about new challenge and shit like that. The problem is Moratti and Inter trusted on Ibra in that point they gave him that contract. That extension should be a guarantee from player's part towards the club, that he's committed to the project. Inter can count on him to start a project and build a great team around him.

That is the problem with the contract and him wanting out. Yes, it's also good for Inter, about the extension as his value will be very high in the market as the contract isn't expiring any time soon. But still that all just isn't right.
I'm glad it's not payrisES anymore :)

He got ONE payrise and that's it. He didn't ask for one every year, and even then he got a payrise, because nobody thought how influental he will be, and for this reason Moratti intervened and thought he deserves one. If he got too much money it's open for the debate, and it's Morattis buisness, but the logic was correct. We signed him, and we didn't think he will be player for Inter he is today, so a payrise was on the cards and wasn't something sudden.

I'm with you on the point, it isn't too nice to get a raise and then talk of trying something new. That's a fair point. It could look like he just wanted the money, and he knew all the way he will leave.

BUT although it isn't highly probably, he could think he will be with Inter untill this 2013, and he changed his mind just when we lost to Manchester. I'm not saying it was like that, I'm saying it is possible.

I would appritiate if people will stick to the facts. Zlatan got 1 payrise, and we didn't knew nothing about it prior to it, meaning Zlatan didn't talk to the press about leaving, or wanting more money or anything. Unless my memory is wrong.

This year he DIDN'T (to this point) force his way out, and if he wanted to, I believe he would do it already, seeing as teams want to do most of the market right now, before July. HE didn't do what Ronaldo did to us, remember all this complaining? Is Zlatan acting like this? NO.

He wanted a new chalange, but it seems he also knows we as a team can't loose for it, so if we would get right offer he would get his move. But we didn't and it seems Zlatan is fine with that. I don't think Ronaldo etc. would be fine with this.

Nyall
28 Jun 09, 23:39

Actually 6, but I've always been a passionate individual and would cry for every Inter defeat.

Handoyo
29 Jun 09, 02:00
I think what Cafe meant by payrisES is that Ibra has had his contract renewed for at least 3 times since joining Inter; once every season if I remember. I don't think it was because he is whoring out. Maybe he asked Raiola to get it or something but this time, it's definitely not about the contract/money.

I'm a little pissed that Ibra did not honor the cptBATTERY FINSHED

blackmore
29 Jun 09, 02:39

He got ONE payrise and that's it. He didn't ask for one every year, and even then he got a payrise, because nobody thought how influental he will be, and for this reason Moratti intervened and thought he deserves one. If he got too much money it's open for the debate, and it's Morattis buisness, but the logic was correct. We signed him, and we didn't think he will be player for Inter he is today, so a payrise was on the cards and wasn't something sudden.

I'm with you on the point, it isn't too nice to get a raise and then talk of trying something new. That's a fair point. It could look like he just wanted the money, and he knew all the way he will leave.

BUT although it isn't highly probably, he could think he will be with Inter untill this 2013, and he changed his mind just when we lost to Manchester. I'm not saying it was like that, I'm saying it is possible.

I would appritiate if people will stick to the facts. Zlatan got 1 payrise, and we didn't knew nothing about it prior to it, meaning Zlatan didn't talk to the press about leaving, or wanting more money or anything. Unless my memory is wrong.

This year he DIDN'T (to this point) force his way out, and if he wanted to, I believe he would do it already, seeing as teams want to do most of the market right now, before July. HE didn't do what Ronaldo did to us, remember all this complaining? Is Zlatan acting like this? NO.

He wanted a new chalange, but it seems he also knows we as a team can't loose for it, so if we would get right offer he would get his move. But we didn't and it seems Zlatan is fine with that. I don't think Ronaldo etc. would be fine with this.

ronaldo didnt have to worry about all this bullshit cause he was way better the zlatan and teams actually wanted to buy him thus coming in with the mega-offers..:)

VLE
29 Jun 09, 05:21
ronaldo didnt have to worry about all this bullshit cause he was way better the zlatan and teams actually wanted to buy him thus coming in with the mega-offers..:)

CRon was actually whoring himself out saying how players tied to a contract are literally slaves last season.

shahz_nerazzurri
29 Jun 09, 05:32
He is talking about the real Ronaldo.

I am glad Zlatan is staying, though this trasnfer season would have told him something. He is just not that highly rated in other countries. He is that ugly chick at the end of the bar, who desperately wants hot guys to pick her up, and is so busy whoring herself out, but the hot guys are all out their, getting themselves or trying to get themselves Kaka, C.Ronaldo, Villa and Ribery.

Still this was one of the most desperate and funny steps of whoring one self out, that I have ever seen.

spiderninja
29 Jun 09, 05:57

I am glad Zlatan is staying, though this trasnfer season would have told him something. He is just not that highly rated in other countries. He is that ugly chick at the end of the bar, who desperately wants hot guys to pick her up, and is so busy whoring herself out, but the hot guys are all out their, getting themselves or trying to get themselves Kaka, C.Ronaldo, Villa and Ribery.

Still this was one of the most desperate and funny steps of whoring one self out, that I have ever seen.

i have seen so many ugly asian woman marry a handsome european guy:P

CafeCordoba
29 Jun 09, 06:11

Yes, hopefully it is like you said, that he just got frustrated after the elimination in CL. And what Han said is correct, he's got many pay raises, not just that one in last autumn.

Also what you has explained in the latter part of your post, my fear connects to that (which I have explained many times here). Mercato isn't over yet. I want to see Barcelona getting Villa soon, because that is the biggest possibility we lose money if Zlatan&Raiola forces a move to that club.

Luka
29 Jun 09, 08:29
He is that ugly chick at the end of the bar, who desperately wants hot guys to pick her up, and is so busy whoring herself out, but the hot guys are all out their, getting themselves or trying to get themselves Kaka, C.Ronaldo, Villa and Ribery.

I just love those analogies of yours basing on chicks :P

I think what Cafe meant by payrisES is that Ibra has had his contract renewed for at least 3 times since joining Inter.
Can I get some confirmation of that?

And if we exclude this year, and the first year, it would be physicly imposible to renew his contract 3 times, unless he got renewed more than once a year and it would be ridiculous even for us.

CafeCordoba
29 Jun 09, 08:52
Can I get some confirmation of that?

And if we exclude this year, and the first year, it would be physicly imposible to renew his contract 3 times, unless he got renewed more than once a year and it would be ridiculous even for us.

No one can give you any confirmations to any salary issues as everything is based on what papers have written (GdS for example). But it's well known that at first year Zlatan's salary was lower than Vieira's, something around 4,5m€ annually. Then next year he got a raise to I believe over that limit so that he was the best paid Inter player. I don't remember was it that raise which granted him 8-9m€ annually directly (I doubt), but at some point I remember him getting raise to that level. Then last autumn he got that ridiculous contract to 12m€ annually (and rising every season). Everything is based on papers, so you can just disregard all this if you want and believe he got his first raise last autumn and till that point got just 4,5m€ annually.

And yes, it is ridiculous to renew contract so many times, but according to the papers that is what has most probably happened (as Han remembered 3 raises also).

vitomins
29 Jun 09, 13:15
Nyall is just sitting home praying that Inter fails and Ibra fails so that he can run to the forums and say "Seeeeee I told you so!!!!" Getting rid of Ibra is the quickest way to fail, so that is why he supports his transfer.

Nyall
29 Jun 09, 13:40
Nyall is just sitting home praying that Inter fails and Ibra fails so that he can run to the forums and say "Seeeeee I told you so!!!!" Getting rid of Ibra is the quickest way to fail, so that is why he supports his transfer.
Yeah, that's exactly what I want. I want Ibra to fail and Inter to fail. Lose every game we play this season. Then I could tell you guys I told you so. :rolleyes:

vitomins
29 Jun 09, 14:02
Ya thats what I said...Are you a parrot?

Nyall
29 Jun 09, 14:07
Ya thats what I said...Are you a parrot?

878 posts and he still lacks the ability to detect blatant sarcasm. :wallbang:

Nyall
29 Jun 09, 14:14
Mino Raiola, the agent of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, has revealed his client has not received a single offer this summer.

The 27-year-old Sweden international has been strongly linked with Real Madrid and Barcelona.

He has flirted with the idea of moving to Spain on several occasions since the end of the season.

“There is nothing at the moment. If something happens for Zlatan, Inter will decide,” Raiola said.

“Real Madrid and Barcelona haven't come looking for me. If we find a deal by August 30 then we will move.

“The offer, if it has been made, has not come through me. I have not heard from President Moratti in the last few days and there is no need.

“It's all calm. The player is on holiday with his family. Aside from what you say, he is absolutely serene.

“There isn't any relationship to mend with the fans. He has always given everything and also brought results,” Raiola concluded.

------------
Point fucking proven. The only reason Ibra will remain an Inter player is as a result of lack of interest and not because he wants to stay.

Btw, just so you guys don't get the wrong idea... I would love nothing more than for Ibra to win us a UCL or in fact any other trophy. The fact, that I want/ed him to leave is because I don't think him winning us a UCL is possible, and not because I hate him.

Rimpel
29 Jun 09, 14:28
Can't wait to see what Ibra does for us next season. Forza Inter and forza Ibra!

CafeCordoba
29 Jun 09, 14:37
Nyall2008 got it right. He won't stay because he wants to. It's because he have to. Well, if Cassano stays at Sampdoria for another season, we can get him next summer if Zlatan is able to walk away then.

NimAraya
29 Jun 09, 15:38
Nyall2008 got it right. He won't stay because he wants to. It's because he have to. Well, if Cassano stays at Sampdoria for another season, we can get him next summer if Zlatan is able to walk away then.

Yeah Nyall is always right!:rolleyes: Have you forgot there is always sucha comments in transfer days?! Agents admit and deny offers time after time. Did you forget Moratti said he and Laporta was talking about Eto'o and Ibra, He said Ibra's price and Laporta ran away?! Remember Moratti has put a 90-100 m price on Ibra?! Who really pay sucha price for a player?! When Real payed 93 m for Ronaldo everyone was in shock. And that's impossible they pay 90 m for two players at the same time.

The fact that Moratti never lowered Ibra's price might reveal this fact that Ibra was not so eager to leave but he was open to move if any offer could please the club and himself. That's what I get from what we heard in the last month.

Handoyo
29 Jun 09, 16:03
Luka, I am 100% sure (Not even 99.99%) that Ibra's contract has been renewed at least twice. I am 95% sure that it has been renewed thrice. I remembered complaining about it a lot.

tritolone
29 Jun 09, 16:09
MAYBE Real and Barca are gentleman and didn't contact Ibra before they would resolve the fee with us? Not that it matters anyway, HE'S STAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I told you soooooooo:D

Nyall
29 Jun 09, 16:47
MAYBE Real and Barca are gentleman and didn't contact Ibra before they would resolve the fee with us? Not that it matters anyway, HE'S STAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I told you soooooooo:D
And maybe, Ibra doesn't have a huge nose.

Btw, him staying can't be guaranteed his agent did say that if they receive an offer he'll leave.

Rimpel
29 Jun 09, 18:43
And maybe, Ibra doesn't have a huge nose.

Btw, him staying can't be guaranteed his agent did say that if they receive an offer he'll leave.

will you ever stfu?

Luka
29 Jun 09, 19:06
No one can give you any confirmations to any salary issues as everything is based on what papers have written (GdS for example). But it's well known that at first year Zlatan's salary was lower than Vieira's, something around 4,5m annually. Then next year he got a raise to I believe over that limit so that he was the best paid Inter player. I don't remember was it that raise which granted him 8-9m annually directly (I doubt), but at some point I remember him getting raise to that level. Then last autumn he got that ridiculous contract to 12m annually (and rising every season). Everything is based on papers, so you can just disregard all this if you want and believe he got his first raise last autumn and till that point got just 4,5m annually.

And yes, it is ridiculous to renew contract so many times, but according to the papers that is what has most probably happened (as Han remembered 3 raises also).
Let me show the facts:

On Sunday, 26 October 2008 17:54:21, Ibra gave interview to inter.it where he said (you can check it out) :

"I feel good, both physically and in terms of my game. My contract? Last year I signed until 2013. For the details you'll have to talk to my agent."

That means 2007, not 2008 where he got his contract. Another perfect example that papers know shit, because they said he signed last year, and nobody knew about the contract the year before.

So he signed new contract year after he came to Inter, and it seems he is on this contract up untill this moment.

If he would get payraise I think we would get at least contract extended(something for us), but I think his agent said he has the contract untill 2013.

Luka, I am 100% sure (Not even 99.99%) that Ibra's contract has been renewed at least twice. I am 95% sure that it has been renewed thrice. I remembered complaining about it a lot.
I can tell you, some reminders, some good ones, would be very nice :)

Anyways:

"Jose Fuentes, the agent of Luis Fabiano, has tried to tempt Milan into signing his client by comparing him with Zlatan Ibrahimovic."

Now THAT is a hell of a joke.

Lol :howler:

Nyall
30 Jun 09, 02:58
will you ever stfu?

Since you don't own this forum or hold any position of noteworthiness, you are in no position to tell anyone here to do anything.

Hammoudi
30 Jun 09, 03:14

I agree with Nyall and Shazzy here. I don't know why some here are celebrating Zlatan staying as if he wanted to stay!

Barca said NO to him and Real don't see him as a 'galactico.' I am happy that he is staying but don't make it sound like he did us a favour and stayed.

He stayed because, frankly, there is no place for him in other big clubs and he realised that he is extremely lucky to have Inter.

NimAraya
30 Jun 09, 04:47
I agree with Nyall and Shazzy here. I don't know why some here are celebrating Zlatan staying as if he wanted to stay!

Barca said NO to him and Real don't see him as a 'galactico.' I am happy that he is staying but don't make it sound like he did us a favour and stayed.

He stayed because, frankly, there is no place for him in other big clubs and he realised that he is extremely lucky to have Inter.

Hamed let me tell u something buddy. Fuck all these rumors and assumptions ok?! For judging Ibra you just have to look at his impact for us ON THE FIELDS, then come and judge him overall. Saying "he is extremely lucky to have Inter" is the most unjust thing you can ever say, because you are closing ur eyes and give more credits to rumors and gossips than the performances. That's far from reality dude, even if you hate Zlatan to guts! Don't forget the ones that brought us here that now everyone call us as 4th consecutive Italia Champions. Period.

CafeCordoba
30 Jun 09, 05:23
No one is hating Zlatan. Hamed is saying it just right. Zlatan had nowhere to go. It's very clear they (Zlatan & Raiola) tried it hard to find a team, but no one was even close to interested with the price Inter put to him. When it comes to those rumors and gossips, there isn't smoke without some fire. Why did Moratti went to meet Laporta? Everyone has just denied everything (Branca, Raiola, Perez, Laporta) because there won't be a deal so it's better for everyone to keep their mouth shut (actually it's best for Zlatan).

NimAraya
30 Jun 09, 05:43
No one is hating Zlatan. Hamed is saying it just right. Zlatan had nowhere to go. It's very clear they (Zlatan & Raiola) tried it hard to find a team, but no one was even close to interested with the price Inter put to him. When it comes to those rumors and gossips, there isn't smoke without some fire. Why did Moratti went to meet Laporta? Everyone has just denied everything (Branca, Raiola, Perez, Laporta) because there won't be a deal so it's better for everyone to keep their mouth shut (actually it's best for Zlatan).

I said the kinda the same thing at previous posts. With the price Moratti has put on Zlatan everyone was running away. Madrid kept himself busy with mega signings. It was impossible to pay another 90 m for another player for them. Barca said many times they won't spend mega money for any player, u expect them to spend world record breaking money for Zlatan then?! But saying no club was interested in him is a pure BS.

CafeCordoba
30 Jun 09, 06:45
I said the kinda the same thing at previous posts. With the price Moratti has put on Zlatan everyone was running away. Madrid kept himself busy with mega signings. It was impossible to pay another 90 m for another player for them. Barca said many times they won't spend mega money for any player, u expect them to spend world record breaking money for Zlatan then?! But saying no club was interested in him is a pure BS.

Of course every club can be said to be interested in Zlatan. And every big club would buy him if the price would be 20m. The point is no one is willing to pay enough to get him. Chelsea and Real could get him if they really wanted, Barcelona have their policy so they won't splash ridiculously (Villa will cost 40-50m if they get him).

Besnik
30 Jun 09, 09:01

Agreed. Ibra is very well in Inter, and I don't see any reason to leave. :)

addo
30 Jun 09, 09:45
Fact still remains tho, that Inter are more lucky to have Ibra than Ibra is to have Inter.

Thank god he didnt go to AC Milan (as he was supposed to) when he left Juventus. He would be Champions league winner with them + he would have won them the Scudettos that he now has won Inter.

Its disheartening to see you disrespect him so much, he is the single reason Inter are not the ”joke of serie a” anymore.

In every interview he himself has given he has always maintained that he enjoys playing in Inter and that he is in fact an Interplayer. So what if he has said that SOMEDAY in the future there comes a day when he wants to try something new…

Everything else has been manufactured by journalists and rumours to sell more copies of their respective papers.

A.l.i
30 Jun 09, 11:10
Raiola just said that Zlatan is there for the taking till August 30. I can imagine the scenario which recently Cafe put up. :stuckup:

Adam
30 Jun 09, 11:27
Fact still remains tho, that Inter are more lucky to have Ibra than Ibra is to have Inter.

Thank god he didnt go to AC Milan (as he was supposed to) when he left Juventus. He would be Champions league winner with them + he would have won them the Scudettos that he now has won Inter.

Its disheartening to see you disrespect him so much, he is the single reason Inter are not the ”joke of serie a” anymore.

In every interview he himself has given he has always maintained that he enjoys playing in Inter and that he is in fact an Interplayer. So what if he has said that SOMEDAY in the future there comes a day when he wants to try something new…

Everything else has been manufactured by journalists and rumours to sell more copies of their respective papers.

I completely agree. Good post! :star: It's just so annoyingly ungratatul. It's nice to see the Italian fans have more class though.

vitomins
30 Jun 09, 12:21
878 posts and he still lacks the ability to detect blatant sarcasm. :wallbang:

I know its sarcasm you moron, I just thought you would at least come back with something better than that...

classexa
30 Jun 09, 12:50
How do you guys think the relationship between Ibra and the fans will be if he stays??

vitomins
30 Jun 09, 12:57
Nyall...will probably try to assassinate him...but I'm fine with it...as long as he performs like last season who cares about all this transfer BS??

Nyall
30 Jun 09, 12:59
How do you guys think the relationship between Ibra and the fans will be if he stays??

Many fans will forgive him instantly. Some will take a little while to get over. But in time we all will.

classexa
30 Jun 09, 13:23
Many fans will forgive him instantly. Some will take a little while to get over. But in time we all will.

Yeah, as long as he performs on the pitch I guess

classexa
30 Jun 09, 13:30
I have one more question. If he's there for the taking til August 30th, shouldn't he be with the team at all the pre-season stuff. I mean if he stays.So the new team will have time to play and synchronize together before the new season start

vitomins
30 Jun 09, 14:36
He better be in Foxborough, when I go to see them play AC...thats all I have to say!

classexa
30 Jun 09, 14:41
Oh you're going?! Lucky you. Have fun. Are you going to take pics? :D

vitomins
30 Jun 09, 14:43
I will take lots of pictures...I am also attending both team's training sessions on Saturday!!!

NimAraya
30 Jun 09, 14:44

First u have to divide the class of the fans: Real fans, Popcorn Fans, Temporarily fans, Forza Inter forums fans, Zlatan fans, Milito fans, babbler fans, Azzkiker fans and Nyall fans! Well except the first class the other classes can start shit from nothing, as it already was proved enough! SO you never know with them.;)

classexa
30 Jun 09, 15:01
I will take lots of pictures...I am also attending both team's training sessions on Saturday!!!

Awesome :D

vitomins
30 Jun 09, 15:21
You forgot Nima fans!!!!!

WOOOO GO NIMAAAAA!!! lol

Besnik
30 Jun 09, 18:34

WOw, you lucky bastard :P

Rimpel
30 Jun 09, 19:53
Since you don't own this forum or hold any position of noteworthiness, you are in no position to tell anyone here to do anything.

you make it sound like we're negotiating something :dielaugh: It was a mere question, and it seems like the obvious answer is no. You'll keep spinning like a broken record.

Alex de Large
01 Jul 09, 13:58
Barcelona or Madrid really rather go for someone like Villa because Zlatan is much more expensive player, + money in his wage and + money to the club (Inter).

How about the Audi stuff, guy just have been owned.

Luka
01 Jul 09, 15:29
I think that was a girl(?), and I think day by day she puts her head down more and more with a little humility :)

NimAraya
01 Jul 09, 15:51
I have a very important question! Where is Emily?!:D Is she hiding?!!:P

A.l.i
01 Jul 09, 17:46
Real got Benzema. End of their interest in Ibra.

vitomins
01 Jul 09, 17:50
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.olweb.fr%2Ffr%2FAccueil%2F10000 7%2FArticle%2F50470%2FTransfert-de-Karim-Benzema-au-Real-Madrid&sl=fr&tl=en&history_state0=

Toninu
01 Jul 09, 19:22
Barca also seems close to Villa according to Sportmediaset, that means Ibra will definitely stay with us next season.

Luka
01 Jul 09, 19:24
Wait!!!

Maybe Audi is doing a counter-attack :D

CafeCordoba
01 Jul 09, 19:33
Real Madrid [x]
Barcelona [ ]

Real gone, one to go.

(I'm not sure if Chelsea was to be considered)

Luka
01 Jul 09, 19:42
I don't think so. If Barca will get their new striker, Zlatan is 100% at Inter for the next season.

tritolone
02 Jul 09, 00:51
You guys still aren't sure about him staying???

classexa
02 Jul 09, 01:19

I said it from the very beginning :P

tritolone
02 Jul 09, 01:20
Me too:D

CafeCordoba
02 Jul 09, 07:25

Yes. Though at the moment it looks good as Barcelona is very much after Villa. Chelsea don't seem like a destination for Zlatan despite the rumors last week. Man Utd is even more out of the question.

I just want the last confirmation, which will be Villa moving to Barcelona.

Besnik
02 Jul 09, 08:03
Yes. Though at the moment it looks good as Barcelona is very much after Villa. Chelsea don't seem like a destination for Zlatan despite the rumors last week. Man Utd is even more out of the question.

I just want the last confirmation, which will be Villa moving to Barcelona.

but I think that wont happen :) Villa is not moving from Valencia, he will stay there.

Johnny Ludlow
02 Jul 09, 08:46
For a long time I've thought that Maicon will go to ManU and Zlatan to Chelsea, no matter what the rumours say. They have the required money and are very poor on the given areas. Some rumours just doesn't make sense, whereas some transfers which aren't even rumoured could still happen. It's not hard to imagine that Chelsea would like have one of their own Galacticos; they have the money and there are no other superstars left anymore on the market. Or that ManU would finally like to have a great RB.

Still, I don't think there is a reason to be that worried about Ibra. I don't think we would ever sign him without a superb replacement. Now that Benzema is gone, there aren't many left. About Maicon, considerign his comments, I'd let him go and buy Felipe Melo and a good attacking midfielder with that money. This would allow Santon and Zanetti both to play more as a RB, which is a good thing in many ways.

CafeCordoba
02 Jul 09, 09:50
Like Jimmy said at some point here, Zlatan isn't considered a superstar in England. And he isn't young anymore so that English teams would consider him to be an investment for the future, like Benzema would have been (or Aguero could be).

A.l.i
02 Jul 09, 13:44
Like Jimmy said at some point here, Zlatan isn't considered a superstar in England. And he isn't young anymore so that English teams would consider him to be an investment for the future, like Benzema would have been (or Aguero could be).

Fuckers. Even against United they came up with BS that Ibra again has only scored 1 goal against the top 8 in Serie A while he scored I think 8 times against the top 8 teams in Serie A. This is the thing so annoying. :stuckup:

vitomins
02 Jul 09, 13:53
8 is correct ALI...

2 - Roma (10/19/08)
2 - Palermo (11/15/08)
1 - Genoa (3/7/09)
2 - Fiorentina (3/15/09)
1 - Palermo (4/11/09)

And you can add 2 more if you count Coppa Italia...

A.l.i
02 Jul 09, 14:03
8 is correct ALI...

2 - Roma (10/19/08)
2 - Palermo (11/15/08)
1 - Genoa (3/7/09)
2 - Fiorentina (3/15/09)
1 - Palermo (4/11/09)

And you can add 2 more if you count Coppa Italia...

Now those english cunts can come and suck my cock...... :stuckup:

Alessandro
03 Jul 09, 10:00
I can see Ibra in a Manchester jersey... He would actually fit in nicely there and would allow Rooney to play in is old role as a pure striker. I don't want it to happen but i can't see why Ibra wouldn't like the idea.

NimAraya
03 Jul 09, 10:11
Oh Oh that's what I've been scared off from the begining. Although It just happens if they put a good offer for Ibra.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2009/07/03/1361122/inter-ace-zlatan-ibrahimovic-wanted-by-manchester-united

kova9
03 Jul 09, 12:20
Now its Manchester.. OMG.. LOL!

classexa
03 Jul 09, 13:03
When will this stop?! :P

Nyall
03 Jul 09, 13:09
Expect within the following 24 hours for Raiola to make a PR saying that Ibra would love to join Man Utd....

classexa
03 Jul 09, 13:26
Expect within the following 24 hours for Raiola to make a PR saying that Ibra would love to join Man Utd....

Can you throw him under a bus :D

jamsieboy86
03 Jul 09, 14:39
I hope Ibra doesn't go to the Manc scum, I'd be upset enough if he leaves, but even more so if it is to Manure.

szasza02
03 Jul 09, 14:41
at least mu has enough money to pay his price.

Stefan
03 Jul 09, 15:07
at least mu has enough money to pay his price.

They won't. Ferguson is tight with cash he never spends those kinds. The most he has spend is 30 million on berbatov and ferdinand.

szasza02
03 Jul 09, 19:04
They won't. Ferguson is tight with cash he never spends those kinds. The most he has spend is 30 million on berbatov and ferdinand.

when he bought them, they weren't worth more, not with a single pence. In fact, Rio's transfer fee was some record at meantime. as for berbatov, I wouldn't give even 10m for him, let alone 30m... But Ibra already made his contribution, he can't be compared to the latter two, either in skills, nor in price. I wouldn't give Ibra for Rio + Berbatov... and I have a feeling Branca, Moratti & co. won't let our only only Zlatan Zlatanovic go away that easy either.

Alex de Large
03 Jul 09, 21:25

Don't forget Rooney for 40.

But they will not get Zlatan, he already said he only wants to move from Inter to a top-spanish team.

tritolone
04 Jul 09, 00:46
ALL this rumours are started by the media because they have nothing else to write about in the summer.

IBRA WILL STAY!!!!!

Nyall
04 Jul 09, 02:02
ALL this rumours are started by the media because they have nothing else to write about in the summer.

IBRA WILL STAY!!!!!

Correction: These rumors were started by Ibra and they are being spread by his agent.

lonewolf19
04 Jul 09, 05:48
United signed Owen on a free transfer. Groundless rumor gone

Nyall
04 Jul 09, 09:57
United signed Owen on a free transfer. Groundless rumor gone

Tevez and Ronaldo are leaving and they replaced them with Owen and Valencia? :howler:

classexa
04 Jul 09, 10:10
:lol:

Besnik
04 Jul 09, 11:06
lol I wouldn't keep Owne and for FC Tirana lol :lol:

Alessandro
04 Jul 09, 11:15
Valencia is a great signing for them... Huge potential.

A.l.i
04 Jul 09, 12:00
Tevez and Ronaldo are leaving and they replaced them with Owen and Valencia? :howler:

:stuckup:

Don't underestimate SAF.

NimAraya
04 Jul 09, 16:58
:stuckup:

Don't underestimate saf.

faf.;)

classexa
05 Jul 09, 17:45
Any word on Ibra playing in the U.S?

Rimpel
05 Jul 09, 17:49
Any word on Ibra playing in the U.S?

Ibrahimovic Eager For Next Season With Inter, Maxwell Waiting For Renewal - Agent

The Swedish forward will almost certainly remain at San Siro, after weeks of speculation on his future...

Mino Raiola, agent of Inter forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic and defender Maxwell, has spoken about his two clients and their future at their current club.

From Raiola's words, it is quite evident now that 'Ibra' will remain with the Nerazzurri next season, despite having received some important offers this summer.

"I'm often on the phone with Zlatan: he asks me about everything," explained the player's agent to Mediaset Premium. "He is a jolly lad, who thinks about having fun.

"He is surely very charged up and can't wait to start preparing himself for the season. He will go directly to the Inter pre-season training camp in the USA.

lonewolf19
05 Jul 09, 18:27
Finally. This saga should be over now

Adam
05 Jul 09, 18:40
It won't be. If Barca sell Eto'o it will start up all over again. It will then be between him and Villa and Barca will probably go for Villa. The summer is long, you never know. Chelsea might still make a crazy bid too.

CafeCordoba
05 Jul 09, 19:02
It won't be. If Barca sell Eto'o it will start up all over again. It will then be between him and Villa and Barca will probably go for Villa. The summer is long, you never know. Chelsea might still make a crazy bid too.

Exactly like this. Barcelona is the key here, if they get Villa soon, we can relax. Chelsea don't seem a destination for Ibra but they have Ancelotti. And they have only Drogba-Anelka as strikers. We can't be 100% sure of anything yet.

NimAraya
05 Jul 09, 19:29
Don't forget Forlan. Barca is after him too.

ciamac
06 Jul 09, 10:44
some nice words from Ibra:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Inter Were My Destiny (http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/07/06/1366622/zlatan-ibrahimovic-inter-were-my-destiny)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s ‘summer of torment’ seems truly behind him and the Swedish striker has now professed that his love for the Inter colours dates back to his childhood.

The ‘Genius’ had hinted at a potential exit from the club on the final day of last season and was reportedly keen on a move to European champions Barcelona, but the Catalans’ interest has fizzled out and he now seems to be doing ‘damage control’ after his controversial finger-to-lip gesture during the game against Lazio…

“I supported Inter as a child,” he told Rai Tre programme 'Sfide'.

“Why? I was watching the Italian league on TV with my friends and we all decided to bet some money on one of the teams: I picked Inter, the others went for Juventus and Milan.

“But apart from this, I feel the need to stress that I absolutely did not leave Juve because of Calciopoli. Something had happened between me and the club and I had decided to leave before the scandal broke out.”

The former Ajax man split with the Old Lady in the summer of 2006 after the Bianconeri were demoted to Serie B for their part in Calciopoli and controversially joined Juve’s sworn rivals Inter.

“Milan wanted me strongly, but I chose Inter right away,” he explained.

“I never cared about the rivalry with Juventus…”

Vince Masiello, Goal.com

seems like he'll stay after all.

Adam
06 Jul 09, 10:47
Before some of the forum muppets start mouthing their opinion on how he's only saying this or that to "suck up" or some other nonsense, take a look at the actual interview and read the questions asked to him, because the little extract from goal.com is not even a fifth of the entire interview.

NimAraya
06 Jul 09, 10:54
Before some of the forum muppets start mouthing their opinion on how he's only saying this or that to "suck up" or some other nonsense, take a look at the actual interview and read the questions asked to him, because the little extract from goal.com is not even a fifth of the entire interview.

LoL. I just wanted to admit that too.;) All big clubs have players that are known as superstars around the world. These players are actually a motivation for other players to come and join those teams. Except Julio Cesar and Maicon, we just have Zlatan Ibrahimovic as our superstar among midfielders and forwards.

Coutinho cannot wait to team up with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, claiming he is one of the best hitmen around.

"My favourite player is Ibrahimovic. I am very motivated and I hope to contribute to Inter's future successes," concluded the youngster.

blackmore
06 Jul 09, 11:45
sounds like alot of whining to me...nobody wanted him so fair enuff...he's staying..did anyone actually think a team was going to pay 70+m for him..:)

Rimpel
06 Jul 09, 12:19
forza ibra, but please stop talking about Jube... thank you :)

classexa
06 Jul 09, 12:23

You know where I can find the full interview?

Nyall
06 Jul 09, 12:53
And the cock sucking continues as if Ibra is some king of Saint.

vitomins
06 Jul 09, 12:56
Another bad morning Nyall?

tritolone
06 Jul 09, 13:00
Well Nyall, guess you'll have to put up with Ibra and the magic he does for us for another couple of years:D

classexa
06 Jul 09, 13:04
Another bad morning Nyall?

Looks like it :D

He can suck Inter's cock as long as he stays :P

Adam
06 Jul 09, 13:05
You know where I can find the full interview?

www.fcinternews.com ;) You have to be able to read Italian though.

classexa
06 Jul 09, 13:06
www.fcinternews.com ;) You have to be able to read Italian though.

Ugh I suck :grumpy:

Rimpel
06 Jul 09, 13:37
And the cock sucking continues as if Ibra is some king of Saint.

It's so fun to piss you off, you just can't stand that most people are on Ibra's side:lol:

Get used to it:star:

NimAraya
06 Jul 09, 17:47
Nyall's age has stopped me to pick on him as harsh as he deserves, but he's digging his own grave by his own hands. The season is long and he better doesn't forget what a crap riot he has made for weeks about Ibra here.

tritolone
06 Jul 09, 23:03
Haha....like that Asskicker guy who always disappeared for few days after we won a match, Nyall will also be nowhere when Ibra saves our asses troughout the season.

Nyall
07 Jul 09, 13:29
It doesn't matter if Ibra scores every goal for us this season. I will still celebrate them all because I support Inter and Inter gives everything to Ibra and unlike some of you I actually hold Inter in a higher regard than Ibra.

But like Ibra's agent said the summer is long and an offer could still come in.

blackmore
07 Jul 09, 15:57
It's doesn't matter if Ibra scores every goal for us this season. I will still celebrate them all because I support Inter and Inter gives everything to Ibra and unlike some of you I actually hold Inter in a higher regard than Ibra.

But like Ibra's agent said the summer is long and an offer could still come in.

wow bro thats some confusing shit.....

Rimpel
08 Jul 09, 12:00
wow bro thats some confusing shit.....

how dare you question him, he's the biggest interista here:D The more you bash our players, the bigger fan you are:)

classexa
08 Jul 09, 13:30
woohoo he's staying and he'll join the team in Boston on Sunday :D celebrate people

Besnik
08 Jul 09, 13:55
woohoo he's staying and he'll join the team in Boston on Sunday :D celebrate people

:boogy: that's great to hear class :D

Besnik
09 Jul 09, 13:38
Manchester United Ready To Present Inter With Zlatan Ibrahimovic Bid

The Red Devils are ready to swoop for the striker, according to British reports...
Manchester United have been keeping their eyes on Inter ace Zlatan Ibrahimovic and are ready to make a bid after missing out on Karim Benzema, according to The Mirror.

'Ibra', who finished last season as Serie A's top goal scorer, has been surrounded by rumours claiming he will be leaving. The report from the British tabloid claims United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is ready to make a bid of around €35 million for the Swede.

Despite reports in England, Inter director Lele Oriali claimed on Tuesday that the striker will be staying with the Nerazzurri. Inter have regularly underlined their intention to keep Ibrahimovic, managing to keep Barcelona at bay last month, despite reports of a mega offer.

Furthermore, coach Jose Mourinho recently suggested that no player will be sold once pre-season begins, which will be tomorrow morning for Inter.

If reports in England are to be believed, Ferguson would have to offer the Nerazzurri a mega payment within the next 24 hours in order to beat Mourinho's transfer deadline. Over the last few weeks, reports in Italy regarding the striker's future have become less frequent, suggesting he is likely to remain.

Bes
09 Jul 09, 13:43
35 Milion? If you'd give me the 35 m + the whole ManUtd squad, I'll agree

Besnik
09 Jul 09, 13:47
lol Bessi, for my opinion if we want cash for Ibra then 80m Euro will be great, but I don't think that will happen (i'm not talking for manutd, but for any team who want to buy Ibra).

under 80m we don't have why to sell Ibra, he is great at Inter, and I'm glad so we have one player like Ibra, he is genius really.:boogy:

classexa
09 Jul 09, 13:51
This is why we won't sell Ibra. The price is too high.

He belongs here :D

M.Adnan
09 Jul 09, 14:18
35M for Ibrahimovic? :dielaugh:

Do these people (whether it was the journalists who made up this price or Man Utd who are actually thinking about such bid) know why we failed to sell him to Barca? on which planet were they living for the past month?

NimAraya
09 Jul 09, 14:32
That's old typical english offer!! Fucking Bastards think every moron player that is playing in their own fucking island deserves shit load of money but superstars from other leaguse deserve this! They can shove that 35 m up their fucking ass! Motherfuckerss!!!:mad:

classexa
09 Jul 09, 14:34
that's old typical english offer!! Fucking bastards think every moron player that is playing in their own fucking island deserves shit load of money but superstars from other leaguse deserve this! They can shove that 35 m up their fucking ass! Motherfuckerss!!!:mad:

http://www.forzainterforums.com/forums/images/smilies/mrgreen.gif

Nyall
09 Jul 09, 15:19
Wouldn't be surprised if an offer of that amount does come and Ibra forces MM to accept.

Hasan
09 Jul 09, 15:24
Wouldn't be surprised if an offer of that amount does come and Ibra forces MM to accept.

Nyall you came on forum with real attitude and gain decent respect (at least from me) but that constant idiotic comments on Ibrahimović thread showing that you're immature kid with lack of respect.

Nothing personal but it's really annoying to read same stuff from you over and over.

Ilkinio
09 Jul 09, 15:27
Fuck me, and i was almost over that audi-representatives-came-and-i-stalked-them-having-pee-near-ibra's house chick.

classexa
09 Jul 09, 15:35

:|

Hasan
09 Jul 09, 15:38
Fuck me, and i was almost over that audi-representatives-came-and-i-stalked-them-having-pee-near-ibra's house chick.

WTF???:dazed: :dazed: (http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={235041B8-C516-4517-8D04-AEEBB5882B8A}&sponsors=audi
) I smell new story.

And Ibra have AIG insurance, yes.

A.l.i
10 Jul 09, 10:08
Sky Italia just reported that Ibra has been given the number 10 jersey for next season. Nothing on inter.it though. That means end of rumours.

Ibra deserves it.

classexa
10 Jul 09, 10:08
http://www.forzainterforums.com/forums/images/smilies/mrgreen.gif

Bes
10 Jul 09, 10:14
sky italia just reported that ibra has been given the number 10 jersey for next season. Nothing on inter.it though. That means end of rumours.

Ibra deserves it.
shit!

classexa
10 Jul 09, 10:17
Bessi, why do you say shit?

DIN011
10 Jul 09, 10:18
shit!

Why is it "shit!"?

NimAraya
10 Jul 09, 10:18
Ibra is the only deserved player lifting the weight of this number. Thank god there is no Fat drunk Adriano or Domenico Morfeo to wear it!:yuck:

Bes
10 Jul 09, 10:24
Bessi, why do you say shit?
Calm down people. I just didn't want the changing of number to him. Nothing more.

classexa
10 Jul 09, 10:36
I know what you're saying. I like Ibra with 8 :D Wouldn't mind 10 though. Who knows, maybe he'll play like shit with number 10 :lol:

The777
10 Jul 09, 10:54
He deserves it.

K.I.
10 Jul 09, 11:47
I was sure he was gonna take 10. Way better than 8 for him and is the logical choice to be honest.

M.Adnan
10 Jul 09, 11:49
If I remember correctly when Zlatan joined Inter he said that he's favorite number is 9, but he couldn't take because Cruz had it.

I believe that he had 9 with Juve also?

K.I.
10 Jul 09, 11:57
I dont think he ever said that, also with Juve he took 9 because Del Piero has 10.

DIN011
10 Jul 09, 12:02
He did say that 9 was his favorite number in a Swedish interview. Probably because of Ronaldo.

Forza Nerazurri
10 Jul 09, 12:10
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2009/07/10/1374705/zlatan-ibrahimovic-i-am-happy-to-be-with-inter-but

more doubts about Ibra's future?

classexa
10 Jul 09, 12:14
Nothing new then?

DIN011
10 Jul 09, 12:15
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2009/07/10/1374705/zlatan-ibrahimovic-i-am-happy-to-be-with-inter-but

This is how it was posted on FCInterNews

"I read the newspapers, nothing could be true. I am happy to be here as the first day when I arrived in this society, then as already said before, what happens happens. I am now ready to well, we want a great season. "

As you can see it's google-translated.

NimAraya
10 Jul 09, 12:18
Yeah nothing new.

The777
10 Jul 09, 12:21

The general goal.com shit, they always do this and take Ibra's words to "doubts" direction.:frustrat: "Let's see what happens further forward" is a general comment i think, no need to overthink. The article also intended to mention and highlighted the "doubt" over and over again, to impose the idea on the readers, especially on neutrals.

tritolone
10 Jul 09, 13:00
I hope this "dramma" is finished now and that people realise he never wanted out of here, because if he did want to go Moratti would let him go (as he said numerous times). I think he likes it here, but wouldn't have any problems playing for other teams if we would want to sell him.

Nyall
10 Jul 09, 13:49
Open your eyes people!!! He is saying that not goal and he is the one who is refusing to commit. Why doesn't he simply say I am here at Inter to say?! It's not hard. It's obvious that he is trying to keep some sort of rumors of him leaving alivr so that maybe it could get clubs to bid on him.

I said it once and I will say it again. Ibra wanted to leave Inter and in fact still wants to but no one wanted to buy him which is why he is still an Inter player.

Adriano@10
10 Jul 09, 14:01
LOL guys read the acctuall interview and not just the headline made by goal.com

classexa
10 Jul 09, 14:06

I would but I don't understand Italian

Bes
10 Jul 09, 14:17
I would but I don't understand Italian
He meant read this http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2009/07/10/1374705/zlatan-ibrahimovic-i-am-happy-to-be-with-inter-but ;)

classexa
10 Jul 09, 14:29
He meant read this http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2009/07/10/1374705/zlatan-ibrahimovic-i-am-happy-to-be-with-inter-but ;)

Hehe I know that but I meant the original source :)

Forza Nerazurri
10 Jul 09, 18:08
i agree with The777..........goal tried to manipulate his words.........he just said that statement as a general comment...........whoelse agrees with me??

The777
10 Jul 09, 18:15

:star::star::star:

That's the main reason we have so many haters, who used to be a neutral