PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 06:42
I don't care if Zlatan is sold. But I don't want Eto'o here. We already signed a box striker in Milito. And Eto'o is a proven bad influence in the dressing room.

Yeah, I'd be okay if we got 60-70m from Ibra, but not this. Not fucking this.

Nero Indigo
17 Jul 09, 06:42
it's like i said earlier. I hate it when teams leave it late, but for moratti to give in easily: doesn't this mean Ibra had full intentions of joining Barcelona and made it known to him? think about it CC*

lonewolf19
17 Jul 09, 06:43
Damn, Crazy summer
I hope this is all a bad dream
inter.it please deny it ASAP!!!!

shahz_nerazzurri
17 Jul 09, 06:44
Hleb, Motta to fix problems in our midfield. That is just funny. And no Ibra. And correct me if I am wrong last year our problem was lack of creativity, with Ibra being the only one who could create something. No we got two box strikers, who most probably will never receive the ball.

This was a good 3 years gentlemen. We all enjoyed it.

bennyblanco
17 Jul 09, 06:44
very hard to comment when nothing is certain...

#10 looks made for Ibra...:star:

rockball
17 Jul 09, 06:45
:wth: Official :mad:

I would cry if Eto'o gets any more than 5m.

rockball
17 Jul 09, 06:46
So we wait for another 19 years :stuckup:

Nero Indigo
17 Jul 09, 06:46
We've lost our number 10 yeah? now we have to get another number 10* ..... this sucks but we have to move on from it

shahz_nerazzurri
17 Jul 09, 06:47
Official, wth? source pls.

NimAraya
Frankly I don't care what Press are saying. What draw my attention is Moratti's words regarding the deal: "There's no need for percentages. I think it's to do with the desire of the player and the rapport that exists between myself and Laporta. We will see."

Anne Marie
We are back to 2002:(

still a slim chance all this is just another...Goal breaking news:(

I'm waiting for Gazzetta or Sky saying something...already got Milito and now taking Etoo...we 100% retarded:(

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 06:54
We are back to 2002:(

still a slim chance all this is just another...Goal breaking news:(

I'm waiting for Gazzetta or Sky saying something...already got Milito and now taking Etoo...we 100% retarded:(

They have reported it already. And that Cadena SER is I believe pretty reliable. Cassano may bring the creativity but it isn't enough at all. Zlatan brought so much to our gameplay. Everyone could just try to kick the ball towards him and he fought it to have it. Now we need some serious reinforcements to our midfield so that they can play the ball too. Motta+Hleb just ain't enough, we need more quality midfielders. And now it has to be certain we will play 4-3-3.

rockball
17 Jul 09, 06:56
Why is Moratti doing these transfers? Has Mourinho asked for Eto'o again?

We can't have Milito and Eto'o both starting together. But that is going to happen now. Poor Mario will rot on the bench.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 06:56
Guys if you don't want this deal at least you can try to stop it. Go to inter.it and send them a message about ur opinion. U have no idea, fans can decide many things many times.

Nero Indigo
17 Jul 09, 06:59
@ Captain Nim......... BRUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Ehsan
17 Jul 09, 07:01
Let's all calm down and remember one very important point: Zlatan wants to leave. He wanted to leave from the starts, and that fact alone has dictated many of the decisions in our mercato.

I think we're making the most out of a bad situation.

And remember that there's a still a chance of a "good" surprise around the corner. Let's reserve judgement until the last day of the transfer season then look at the team as a whole, consider the number of players we reduced, savings in salaries, and the team's suitability for 4-3-3.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 07:02
@ Captain Nim......... BRUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

That was Nigerian Hail?!

Wallace
17 Jul 09, 07:02
We can't have Milito and Eto'o both starting together. But that is going to happen now. Poor Mario will rot on the bench.

Mario will most likely play as a winger, like Mou tried out countless number of times last season. My guess is, he'd start over Mancini and Quaresma, because they are just plain bad (at the moment). At least not until they prove themselves.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 07:05
Guys whatever this is somethign is definitely wrong with this source. If all this source is saying is right then what they say about Eto'o demanding of 13 m per year from Inter has to be true. Since it's almost impossible to happen then it's also possible that the whole source isn't right.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/17/1387285/barcelona-sign-ibrahimovic-from-inter-for-40m-plus-etoo

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 07:09
Guys whatever this is somethign is definitely wrong with this source. If all this source is saying is right then what they say about Eto'o demanding of 13 m per year from Inter has to be true. Since it's almost impossible to happen then it's also possible that the whole source isn't right.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/17/1387285/barcelona-sign-ibrahimovic-from-inter-for-40m-plus-etoo

Yeah I read that earlier from the original source (Sport). Hopefully it's just BULLSHIT, because seriously I can't believe Moratti giving anyone 13m/year contract after Ibra. Along with Eto'o coming to Inter at the first place, his salary is the biggest bug for me in this fucking BS deal.

lonewolf19
17 Jul 09, 07:11
Man, if we are getting Eto'o we should have never bought Milito in the first place...

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 07:13
Yeah I'm sure the deal is not done. As I said before go to inter.it and contact president and tell him that you're not agree with this deal. At least try it.

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 07:18
Man, if we are getting Eto'o we should have never bought Milito in the first place...

Exactly. This all shows how incompetent our management are. They didn't have the plan B for this case?

If it went like I feared for over month ago. Zlatan has been quiet but now that the offer really came to him, he wanted to take it. And Moratti can do nothing about it but to accept. And everything is ruined with Milito already in the club.

But I guess it's all about Inter being a minor compared to these big boys. When they come, they screw you and only you can do is adjust. They are dumping their unneeded players to you with a ridiculously high valuation so that they don't have to pay so big in cash.

Nero Indigo
17 Jul 09, 07:20
That was Nigerian Hail?!

Oh Shit* he's unto us ..... got to switch my flow up :dielaugh:

David Suazo
17 Jul 09, 07:22
If Mourinho didnt want Etoo, this would never happen. What makes you think that Milito and Etoo cant co-exist? This is the problem with you guys, you've never watched the guys you keep critizising. You guys seems to think that Motta is just another Muntari and Milito is another Inzaghi. Let me tell you, Milito can do much more than just score.

Stefan
Yeah I'm sure the deal is not done. As I said before go to inter.it and contact president and tell him that you're not agree with this deal. At least try it.

You would have to contact ibra and convince him. Moratti wouldn't be selling unless he wants to go. I really do hope this isn't true. I really don't want eto.

The_Eradicator
It seems like both sets of supporters do not want this deal to happen, I've been checking a few Barca forums and they are just as pissed as some of you guys are!

Personally I think it's a decent deal 40 million plus one of Europe's top hitmen, can't ask for much more than that, besides there is no telling whether Ibra would be able to repeat the type of season he just had. (Remember Adriano a few seasons back)

The777
17 Jul 09, 07:27
Now we really have a problem. Why Eto'o ?? Completely illogical. We'd better get straight cash somehow, to invest in Cassano and midfield. But we know, Barca will not prefer this :( The worst thing is, Moratti seems to be happy about the deal :frustrat:

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 07:31
Now we really have a problem. Why Eto'o ?? Completely illogical. We'd better get straight cash somehow, to invest in Cassano and midfield. But we know, Barca will not prefer this :( The worst thing is, Moratti seems to be happy about the deal :frustrat:

I think Moratti deep inside isn't happy, but he's forced to do this because Zlatan wants out. Moratti just has to show the happy face in the media to convince fans this is a great deal.

David Suazo, Milito can do much more than score yes, but how much more? Is it going to be Eto'o upfront and Milito as second striker trying to do something? How much Milito can do?

fugi
17 Jul 09, 07:34
this is still just a rumor?

David Suazo
17 Jul 09, 07:35
I think Moratti deep inside isn't happy, but he's forced to do this because Zlatan wants out. Moratti just has to show the happy face in the media to convince fans this is a great deal.

David Suazo, Milito can do much more than score yes, but how much more? Is it going to be Eto'o upfront and Milito as second striker trying to do something? How much Milito can do?

He's obviously no Ibra, which is why I want Cassano, but Milito can act as a target man and deliver passes, even beat his man.

If Mourinho can get a trident of Cassano, Milito and Eto'o to work, then we're up for one hell of a season.

Forza ragazzi
17 Jul 09, 07:36
This will be a disaster if it happens. Ibra is possible to replace, but Inter will never be able to do it. We need someone like Cassano and a high-quality midfielder with offensive strength. We will not be able to get that this summer.

Eto'o with 13m/year? Shows that he doesn't really want Inter, which means we'll probably have an Ibra problem in the close future anyway.

This is a big mistake. Selling Ibra will be a disasturous decision. I hope it's a Moratti favour to Laporta in order to make Valencia come to their senses about Villa.

Gano
17 Jul 09, 07:37
It seems like both sets of supporters do not want this deal to happen, I've been checking a few Barca forums and they are just as pissed as some of you guys are!

Personally I think it's a decent deal 40 million plus one of Europe's top hitmen, can't ask for much more than that, besides there is no telling whether Ibra would be able to repeat the type of season he just had. (Remember Adriano a few seasons back)

I agree with you. From one point of view it looks quite a great deal for us. However, there is no guarantee that Eto'o will be able to repeat what he have done last season while wearing blaugrana. So, this trade looks like gamble for both sides.

Stefan
17 Jul 09, 07:39
this is still just a rumor?

Yes but a very very strong one. It won't be official for some time since they still need to convince eto to join us.

The777
17 Jul 09, 07:39

Unless we get Cassano etc. , this is a bad deal. Who will create for us when Ibra leaves? Noone. That's why I prefer a straight cash deal. Milito on his own cannot be as creative as Ibra, we all know that.

Universe
17 Jul 09, 07:40
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang: :wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang:

The777
17 Jul 09, 07:41
I hope it's a Moratti favour to Laporta in order to make Valencia come to their senses about Villa.

I also really hope it is that way. And I realized that this move would be bad for both teams: Eto'o wants some creativity behind him, Ibra would not like to play in Eto's position, he's not a striker, he's a forward. He also likes to hold the ball, but he will not be able to that there, Messi does that job upfornt.

Besnik
17 Jul 09, 07:42
Shit, I just readed one article in Goal and there says so Ibra-Eto'o deal is done, this will be most bad moment in my life, I never wanted to leave Ibra :cry: why this happen, a most important player of those 3 scudetti leave's us. :cry:

Click here to read article. (http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/17/1387285/barcelona-sign-ibrahimovic-from-inter-for-40m-plus-etoo) There says so Spanish press just reported finished deal, really bad news for Ibra fans!
Ibra's replace will be impossible, sure Eto'o can't replace him, even Barca have loan us Hleb, I don't think they will improve our team something, we have Milito and Quaresma already.

I still hope in any magic new if Ibra will stay definivitly, really can't see Ibra with Barca's shirt playing against us :cry: but if Ibra will stay will be great to watch partnership between Quaresma, Milito, Balotelli...

Please Ibra stay with us, you can't leave right now :cry:

Gano
17 Jul 09, 07:42
Yes but a very very strong one. It won't be official for some time since they still need to convince eto to join us.

Well, after recent blitzkrieg-like transfer of Lucio it's hard to decide which rumors are strong ones :D

VLE
17 Jul 09, 07:46
Regarding Eto'o's price. Not only he is causing problem and has 1 yr left in his contract, he also needs to go to the African nation's cup next season, meaning Barca (or us) won't even be able to use him for one full season.

Regarding tactic, Barca fixes two of their major problems if they acquire Ibra.
1. They don't have to completely depend on their midfield, meaning even if some team like Chelsea decides to destroy their mid, they can create and do more than relying one shot they make at 87ish minute.
2. They cover their main weakness, height. Ibra is not the best header in the world but having a 190+m in a team is big. Not to mention they can finally play a target, and Ibra happens to be the best ball winner even from defenders like Vidic.

Now, let's look at our side.
Our two main weakness is having no one that is capable of carrying the ball to front, and not having anyone who has wide vision to spread the ball. Ball often ends up stalled in midfield and players not knowing where to pass. Hleb solves one of our problems, and we get a designated ball carrier. Eto'o however, makes our lack of vision even worse, making game very simple and straightfoward.

Even worse, we loose our 'Ignore the mid and lob the ball to target' tactic, which seemed to be the only working tactic last season.

kova9
17 Jul 09, 07:49
Are you kidding me??!? He is leaving after all??!

I mean, I like Hleb a lot, but Eto'o??! Ibra is irreplacable, and Moratti just doesn't realize that!

Come on, are you phucking kidding meeee MORATTI!!!

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 07:51

Yeah. Barca fans are so in love with Eto'o and that makes them like this deal is overpriced!!:dielaugh: WHile we're moaning why the price is not much enough and Eto'o is not what we want!:D

Anne Marie
17 Jul 09, 07:51
come on Etoo, keep ur head high, keep asking for 13m/year or may be more...

God, we are all freaking mad right now:|

Nero Indigo
17 Jul 09, 07:54
But since both sites haven't said anything- i'm willing to stave this off until it becomes official.

The777
17 Jul 09, 07:54
I said this is a bad move, considering the current squads, but, in time, we may also end up with a "team", not a one-man dependent first eleven, especially if we get Cassano and midfield stuff that I mentioned. However, I don't trust our management.:(

Akif
17 Jul 09, 07:55
Relax guys, I think it's a really good deal for us, we should take it. With Eto'o coming, the balance in our striker department is not disturbed. And I believe our management nowadays is clever enough to add quality to our squad by using the money (unlike our cousin). As I said before, if we want to get the highest return from Ibra's sale, we have to do it now, because the momentum is right to do so, the price is inflated everywhere, because of Real Madrid factor, Ibra's capocannonieri, and so on. In overall, I'm very happy with the deal :)

Anne Marie
17 Jul 09, 07:58
How much Hleb worth anyway?

Etoo 20 max + 40m + Hleb (5-7m?) = 65-67m?

Universe
17 Jul 09, 07:59
Look at some of these comments from www.fcbes.com (English speaking Barcelona forum)

- "OK, I honestly never saw this one coming.. However, by the looks of it, we've send both Txixi and Joan Laporta to Milano, for the negotiation for Star Striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic."

- "Please God no."

- "I'm hoping, and I use the word HOPE in it's fullest extension, that this is a manoeuver to make valencia nervous so as to release Villa for less money."

- "Sky Sport Italia are claiming that Inter could sell Ibrahimovic to Barcelona for 40 million euros, plus Eto'o and Hleb.

WHAAATTT???

Thats crazy"

- "Yep this seems like its a done deal.
I am not happy with the figures being quoted. Very dissapointed that Etoo is supposedly going for nothing! That is absolutely absurd! Laporta is going insane, and inter must be laughing themselves silly with this deal......

i need a drink..."

- "maybe maxwell was part of this deal aswell, hence we got him cheap?"

- "I do believe that we payed way too much for him, although I welcome him to the team with open arms. I believe he will do well in the Camp Nou. :)"

- "ibra is overrated! he got a big mouth, but he never scores against big teams. plus, he has too much ambitions.. etc, etc.

just sharing my opinion."

The777
17 Jul 09, 07:59

It is claimed that Hleb will be a one year loan with an option to buy him permanently at the end of next season.

The_Eradicator
17 Jul 09, 08:01
Yeah. Barca fans are so in love with Eto'o and that makes them like this deal is overpriced!!:dielaugh: WHile we're moaning why the price is not much enough and Eto'o is not what we want!:D

Well the whole situation is pretty ridicolous the Barca fans on Bigsoccer are saying all sorts of stuff about Ibra like: "this deal is highway robbery! Ibra's a choker! let's see Ibra score in 2 CL finals! Ibra's an arrogant loser who will disrupt the squad dynamics!!"

And then you come here and see the exact same stuff about Eto'o LOL!

alvaro
17 Jul 09, 08:01
http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada09-10/07/n090716105932.html

Look at the pic they chose. :P

Universe
17 Jul 09, 08:04
http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada09-10/07/n090716105932.html

Look at the pic they chose. :P

Yes i noticed that and i hope its the first and LAST time i see a pic of ibrahimovic on their site.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 08:08
Well the whole situation is pretty ridicolous the Barca fans on Bigsoccer are saying all sorts of stuff about Ibra like: "this deal is highway robbery! Ibra's a choker! let's see Ibra score in 2 CL finals! Ibra's an arrogant loser who will disrupt the squad dynamics!!"

And then you come here and see the exact same stuff about Eto'o LOL!

Hahaha yeah, that's really ridiculous. Barca fans Love Eto'o and that's why they are so against it. They are more against Eto'o departure than Ibra's arrvial. I saw a comment from a Barca fan regarding this rumor and he was like: Are u sure this is true?! The price is too much. Where is the source?!!!:dielaugh:

WTF!!! They are still in the joy of their treble and looks like they don't want to lose any part of their winning squad. They think we are laughing at them for this deal!!!!!! Morons!!:wallbang:

The777
17 Jul 09, 08:10
Moratti's words on inter.it http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=31718&L=en

Universe
17 Jul 09, 08:10
I think both parties think that they are the ones being screwed when in reality only one is, and that party sadly, is us.

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 08:13

The777 said it already. Hleb will come only on loan. So actually it means if we want to keep Hleb, we have to pay around 5-7m.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 08:16
Barca fans are drowned in success. That's why they think their players are priceless. But assholes donno that What they're gonna get from us is like getting half of our team. Fucking assholes have no fucking idea what are they bitching about!!:mad:

The_Eradicator
17 Jul 09, 08:21

Eto'o is worth at least 30+mil, Hleb was bought for 13, his price would of went down but no way near what your stating, more like 8-10mil.

Michael
17 Jul 09, 08:21
I agree with Ehsan. This potential deal is neither good nor bad. It all depends on how we do the rest of this transfer window. If, somehow, we manage to sign Cassano, Hamsik and Hernanes then we would have a good transfer season.

But just like everyone here, I don't want to see Ibra gone. Hopefully when I wake up things will be better (you know "Moratti rejects Eto's ridiculous salary demand" or "Ibra commits to Inter").

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 08:28
I agree with Ehsan. This potential deal is neither good nor bad. It all depends on how we do the rest of this transfer window. If, somehow, we manage to sign Cassano, Hamsik and Hernanes then we would have a good transfer season.

But just like everyone here, I don't want to see Ibra gone. Hopefully when I wake up things will be better (you know "Moratti rejects Eto's ridiculous salary demand" or "Ibra commits to Inter").

Yeah I hope these rumors go down as fast as they went up soon. But I can't agree with you saying if we sign Cassano, Hamsik and Hernanes after Ibra's departure then we would have a good transfer season. First if Eto'o comes the chance of Cassano's arrival wil be under 1%. Second if Ibra leave we immediately needs a world class midfielder like Ribery or Fabregas beside if any other midfielder sign for us.

The777
17 Jul 09, 08:33
Yeah I hope these rumors go down as fast as they went up soon. But I can't agree with you saying if we sign Cassano, Hamsik and Hernanes after Ibra's departure then we would have a good transfer season. First if Eto'o comes the chance of Cassano's arrival wil be under 1%. Second if Ibra leave we immediately needs a world class midfielder like Ribery or Fabregas beside if any other midfielder sign for us.

No Ribery. He's not a loyal player and is a glory & money hunter. He will leave us after one season in a second if an offer from Real arrives.

The_Eradicator
17 Jul 09, 08:36
^ Anyway Bayern have already turned down Madrid's offer I don't think we could do any better.

The problem with getting a potential 60-70mil from Ibra's sale is who could we actually buy?? Madrid have monopolized and inflated the market this summer, big time, I don't see many more world class players moving clubs, especially in the positions we need.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 08:36
No Ribery. He's not a loyal player and is a glory & money hunter. He will leave us after one season in a second if an offer from Real arrives.

Fuck Loyality man! Orlandoni is a more loyal man than Ribery, wanna play him as AM?!! We don't need this shit. We need quality. If he's gonna leave next season then fuck him. We sell him to Real. We're fucked if we don't go for a world class midfielder if Ibra leaves.

Michael
17 Jul 09, 08:43
Fuck Loyality man! Orlandoni is a more loyal man than Ribery, wanna play him as AM?!! We don't need this shit. We need quality. If he's gonna leave next season then fuck him. We sell him to Real. We're fucked if we don't go for a world class midfielder if Ibra leaves.

:star:

The777
17 Jul 09, 08:45

Yes, we will be in real trouble if we don't get Cassano and some decent midfielders, as I have said before. We need to find others, not Ribery.

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 09:01

It's bad when Eto'o comes and replaces Ibra in the salary budget. It's definitely bad. We have to think about these aspects too. Eto'o is not even half a player what Zlatan was for Inter. Still he gets paid the same ammount. It's fucking wrong. We can't build our squad properly now when "half of Zlatan" takes the same salary from the budget what Zlatan did before.

Handoyo
17 Jul 09, 09:02
I don't think I've ever been this sad because of a rumor before. I was mad, not sad, when Ronaldo left for Real. A little bit sad when Oba left but he disappointed in his final season so I accepted it. Same with Emre, though he was injury proned and should leave as well.

Grazie per tutti, Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Uno di noi per sempre!

The777
17 Jul 09, 09:04
It's bad when Eto'o comes and replaces Ibra in the salary budget. It's definitely bad. We have to think about these aspects too. Eto'o is not even half a player what Zlatan was for Inter. Still he gets paid the same ammount. It's fucking wrong. We can't build our squad properly now when "half of Zlatan" takes the same salary from the budget what Zlatan did before.

Moratti surely will not pay the same amount to Eto'o. No way.
Eto'o may demand, we will say no, and maybe, this deal collapses because of this.

lonewolf19
17 Jul 09, 09:06
I refuse to believe this is done yet until barca or inter announce it.

Like Han, I am extremely sad if Ibra leaves us this summer.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 09:07
Keep the fate dudes. It's still just a rumor and the source has something that seems totally wrong (Eto'o salary 13 m per year). U know when you don't reach an agreement with a player over the salary the deal automatically will stall. It's still a rumor. let's hope Ibra stays with us.

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 09:08
Moratti surely will not pay the same amount to Eto'o. No way.
Eto'o may demand, we will say no, and maybe, this deal collapses because of this.

Yes, hopefully so! I mean Moratti talked about it, that we can't offer such ridiculous salaries to anyone (though Ibra is in the club). Hopefully that word stays and we won't offer Eto'o 10m or anything like that.

lonewolf19
17 Jul 09, 09:11
The new shirt unveil. Ibra introduced with #10 shirt of course.
Watch the vids

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/07/17/1387512/video-inter-unveil-new-shirts-despite-ibrahimovic

Harmonyofdissonance
17 Jul 09, 09:12
Are you all gone mad??? Ibra for Eto'o and 40 something mio. bucks? And as bonus Hleb? Come on, you must be seriously joking not wanting this deal. Buy Cassano and we have in front:

-----------Etoo---------Milito------------
-----------------Cassano-----------------

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 09:18
Are you all gone mad??? Ibra for Eto'o and 40 something mio. bucks? And as bonus Hleb? Come on, you must be seriously joking not wanting this deal. Buy Cassano and we have in front:

-----------Etoo---------Milito------------
-----------------Cassano-----------------

It's like selling Messi and getting Villa and Fabregas. Will you do that?!

Stefan
17 Jul 09, 09:20
Recalcati is saying Laporta's offer is 42 million plus eto plus the loan of hleb. He says eto is valued at 30 million while we value ibra at 75 million.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.24oredisport.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D14440

Michael
17 Jul 09, 09:21
LOL it's 2:18 AM here and I couldn't sleep. All kind of emotions ( or potential formations :))running through my head, nervousness, sadness, curious of what will happen. Jeez, this thing is gonna go on and on and on all summer.

lonewolf19
17 Jul 09, 09:21
Guys, I just realized Eto'o mite have to participate in next year's African Cup as well. Qualifier + African Cup + WC

He is gonna get burnt out for sure. Another reason not to get him!

Handoyo
17 Jul 09, 09:26
Good point LW. And what's all this talk about "Oh we're gonna be fine with Cassano!" We are not even linked with him yet, how can his name be thrown around so casually as if we're getting him for certain?

If only it's Iniesta that's coming over...

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 09:28
Recalcati is saying Laporta's offer is 42 million plus eto plus the loan of hleb. He says eto is valued at 30 million while we value ibra at 75 million.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.24oredisport.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D14440

Yep, that is so bullshit to accept Eto'o as 30m. He's 20m MAX.

Raiola isn't denying anything, just saying he concentrates on Maxwell deal first. Fucking Maxwell-deal too, Barcelona totally ripped Inter off.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinternews.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D6535&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=

47m + Eto'o <-> Zlatan + Maxwell

(I rate Hleb loan-deal worth 0 as we have to pay his salary most probably)

Total disgrace if the figures remain.

Khaled
17 Jul 09, 09:28
That would also be a good deal, Iniesta or Xavi. Selling Ibra and not getting anyone as good as him to replace him would be really really bad.

The777
17 Jul 09, 09:30
Good point LW. And what's all this talk about "Oh we're gonna be fine with Cassano!" We are not even linked with him yet, how can his name be thrown around so casually as if we're getting him for certain?

We're not linked with Cassano, yes, but this does not change the fact that we need him.

The777
17 Jul 09, 09:31
That would also be a good deal, Iniesta or Xavi. Selling Ibra and not getting anyone as good as him to replace him would be really really bad.

They will NEVER give one of those two to ANYONE on earth.

Universe
17 Jul 09, 09:32

Eto'o for 30million is a complete and utter, sick, fucking shit of a joke.

Interista Gallese
17 Jul 09, 09:34
Things I really hope happen...

1. This deal goes through for money only, I really hope Moratti is not a big enough mug to accept Eto'o. Eto'o is crap, would demand huge money, and with a year to run on his contract he just isn't worth the value Barcelona put on him.

2. Whatever way it happens I now desperately want Zlatan Ibrahimovic to clear off to fuck. I am absolutely sick of his petulance, he is superbly paid by Inter but has absolutely no respect for the club and is treating the club and fans like whores. He has been a good player for Inter and a year ago I would've been horrified to see him leave but he has just become a pain in the arse and even though he is good he is NOT great, his record in Europe and with Sweden show that. He's behaving like he is of a Torres-standard when he just isn't.

3. We sign Cassano. Although I wasn't too keen on the Milito signing it was primarily because I feel Ibrahimovic and Milito are too similar in that they are both goalscorers. I think the goalscoring ability of Milito with the creativity of Cassano could well work. This would also probably leave enough money for buying another forward who could be used as replacement if either are suspended/injured, though we have a ready replacement in Mario.

Above all though, Moratti should press Barcelona for as much cash as possible and get shut of an although good certainly not great player, just look at how low his reputation is in England to get an idea of what the rest of the football world think of Zlatan "I'm above everybody else, super pain in the fucking hoop" Ibrahimovic.

Khaled
They will NEVER give one of those two to ANYONE on earth.

Why would we give them our best player if they are not willing to do the same?

NimAraya
http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/139/italy/2009/07/17/1387516/video-inter-unveil-new-shirts-despite-ibrahimovic

In this article it's been said that Ibra was the highlight in Inter team in LA and during the show Nothing was mentioned in any of the press events of Ibrahimovic's possible transfer to Barcelona.

Interista Gallese
17 Jul 09, 09:35
Eto'o for 30million is a complete and utter, sick, fucking shit of a joke.

Especially when he has only a year to run on his contract. Fuck Ibrahimovic out for cash only, we should get at least 60 million, then laugh when he fails bitterly in the Champions League yet again.

Stefan
17 Jul 09, 09:35

The links with cassano has been going quite a while Han. Marotta( samp gm) said a few days ago all inter needs to do is call. Also you have tons of italian insiders claiming there's a secret agreement and has been for a few months.

Also logic would suggest he would be the option mou and moratti look to.

Luka
17 Jul 09, 09:38
I don't know guys, this seams a little "fishy" to me.

First nobody at Barca wanted Ibra, besides the coach. Great majority of fans is against it, and want Villa instead, and we all know the president of Barca is elected... by the fans. I must know Laporta is thinking about it whatever decision he makes, and if Ibra will not play good at Barca everybody will turn towards Laporta for doing this deal.

Second the wages. Even if Zlatan would like to go to Barca, they still pay the most to Messi, and this is 8 mln Euros. With Zlatans' 12 mln, that is 1/3 of a cut, and Barca not offering more, no way, I believe it hard to believe he will agree to that. So even if the club will agree to the transfer, I always believed the major block is Ibra wages for Barca... but not Real, Chelsea etc...

Third, Etoo. This dude just doesn't see any club in the world but Barca. Last year, he was told that he will not play at all, that he better leave then stay, and he still stayed saying he will never leave Barca. Even if Barca would agree, Etoo can block the move. This 13 mln Euros for wages, no way in hell we will agree to that, and it is that easy to block the move by Etoo. Just demand more than Ibra was earning.

And last, Barca wants Villa. I feel this is a move to break Valencia down a little.

This move doesn't make sense. Etoo is better with Barca, because they have enough creativity already, while Ibra is better with Inter. Also, we already have Milito, and Etoo seems would be included to the deal, only to lower the price, not that we actually want him that bad.

It is funny how we saw the comments, and how Barca fans are saying it is rip off for them, while here most people say the same. I actually think Etoo + 40 + Hleb, or Etoo + 50 + loan Hleb is good deal, financial wise. I don't want it, but from money perspective I think the figures adds up.

But I don't want Hleb to be transfered permanently, I didn't want him in the first place, but loan helped a lot. If we will buy him now, it is too much of a risk. We can find ourselves next year in the same situation Mancini is right now. High wage, and no suiters ready to pay that much.

I'm fine with selling Ibra, but I would much much more preffered cash only. 70-80 mln, and with it, we buy Cassano for a deal like 10 mln + Mancini/Suazo, and we have 60 mln to spare. We buy 1 trequartista and 1 box-to-box midfielder, say Fabregas/Sneijder + Hamsik and overall it will be a good deal. If we will make Zidane kind of move it will be good overall.

But obviously I don't want Ibra to go, but I'm prepared he might leave.

Seriously though, like I've said it first, I have a funny feeling about this deal...

Harmonyofdissonance
17 Jul 09, 09:41
It's like selling Messi and getting Villa and Fabregas. Will you do that?!

I'ts not. I'm really tired of hearing Ibra talking about leaving Inter. Do you really think, he will stay more than one more season at inter? DO you think, he will score yet another 25 goals this season? I don't. Look at the goal scoring ratio of Eto'o . Ibra was never a interista, he will never be. He wont be sad, neither will I.

And its not true, that we are not linked to Cassano. Samp itself said, that the door for Inter remains open to buy him for about 20 mil. I take Cassano over Ibra anytimes... Eto'o for Ibra? Im indifferent as it comes to the players itself, but 40 mil cash opens up new posibilities for transfers. Moratti is not Galliani....

Alessandro
17 Jul 09, 09:43
Great post Luka...

Interista Gallese
17 Jul 09, 09:43
First nobody at Barca wanted Ibra, besides the coach. Great majority of fans is against it, and want Villa instead, and we all know the president of Barca is elected... by the fans.

Exactly, because whilst his reputation in Italy is hugely over-inflated, the English and Spanish see his reputation as a world-class player as a bit of a joke. His attitude is that he is bigger than Inter, no player is bigger than any club. It's about time someone stood up to Ibrahimovic and said "look you have it pretty good here, either fuck up or fuck off."

rockball
17 Jul 09, 09:44
Why would we give them our best player if they are not willing to do the same?

Because our best player wants to leave the team, but their best players don't.

Interista Gallese
17 Jul 09, 09:45
Incidentally Luka that is an excellent post and basically what I'm trying to say except that my anger/fury at the way Ibrahimovic is behaving is getting in the way.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 09:46
I'ts not. I'm really tired of hearing Ibra talking about leaving Inter. Do you really think, he will stay more than one more season at inter? DO you think, he will score yet another 25 goals this season? I don't. Look at the goal scoring ratio of Eto'o . Ibra was never a interista, he will never be. He wont be sad, neither will I.

U're tired of what?!!! How many times u've heard from Zlatan about Leaving?!! I think U meant Nyall not Zlatan! As I said before I don't care what media are saying. It's just last Moratti's words about this deal that made me think what did he mean with that!

Interista Gallese
17 Jul 09, 09:46
Because our best player wants to leave the team, but their best players don't.

Therein lies a huge problem, that Ibrahimovic IS our best player is a joke, as I said they guy is good but a long long long way from being great.

Interista Gallese
17 Jul 09, 09:48
U're tired of what?!!! How many times u've heard from Zlatan about Leaving?!! I think U meant Nyall not Zlatan! As I said before I don't care what media are saying. It's just last Moratti's words about this deal that made me think what did he mean with that!

Ever since about March/April Ibra has been going on about wanting to leave. He's a money monkey. If Barcelona buy him they will live to regret it, he is not of Champions League standard and is outrageously overpaid.

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 09:49
Some good points Luka.

I go them by order.

First, Laporta will be done as president next summer (or spring I'm not sure when the election is). The point is, he's not going to be candidate for another presidency. So the presidency doesn't mean anything in this case, though the successor from Laporta's camp is favoured less if Zlatan happens to fail at Barcelona (which ain't gonna happen).

Wages aren't problem for Zlatan. Raiola has said earlier if a transfer will happen it will not be stalled because of economic issues. It's not an issue in that end. But in Inter's end it is an issue. I've said here I can't believe Inter will offer 13m to Eto'o or something like that. Yeah that sounds incredible but we never know when it comes to Moratti, do we? Still I think you are right that it won't happen with that kind of salary demand.

Hleb to Inter in loan is also better than permanently. I'd also like Barcelona to pay part of his salary because he moved to Barcelona because he couldn't get more money in Arsenal. In Spain they have easier taxation to foreigners so Hleb must be collecting quite good money from Barca. In Italy the taxation is strict to anyone so it would be Inter paying more to Hleb compared to Barcelona.

I agree with you that I'm fine Ibra going but it should be for cash only. Not for these makeweights who are perfect leavers for Barca but not perfect or even good comers for Inter.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 09:51
Therein lies a huge problem, that Ibrahimovic IS our best player is a joke, as I said they guy is good but a long long long way from being great.

Look kiddo, Seems u were not around years ago when we were joke of the europe and Italia when spending year after year and winning nothing. U were not here those years when we were moaning wishing we could have a player that can change the matches in our favor all of a sudden. Now we are sitting here as 4th consecutive Italia Champion but U forgot who was the main reason behind them. Don't bite the feet that fed ya!

Harmonyofdissonance
17 Jul 09, 09:52

can see your point, but its a fact, that Ibra doesn't want to stay at inter. It's as easy as that. I see two problems with Ibra:
First, he doesn't score in big games.
Second, he will never ever stay at inter for the rest of his career. This means, we have to think economically. We wont ever get 70 something mill again. Thats the result of a real-inflated market, in which Barca has to strike back in this intra-hispanical battle.
So take 70 mil bucks this year, or perhaps 20-30 mil the next years. With this money you can redevelop the whole team. And we need to switch some elements of our team. We have a bad age-structure in our team. Young Blood is needed. Cassano can work for years, same with Hleb and Eto'o

Interista Gallese
17 Jul 09, 09:53
Some good points Luka.

I go them by order.

First, Laporta will be done as president next summer (or spring I'm not sure when the election is). The point is, he's not going to be candidate for another presidency. So the presidency doesn't mean anything in this case, though the successor from Laporta's camp is favoured less if Zlatan happens to fail at Barcelona (which ain't gonna happen).

Wages aren't problem for Zlatan. Raiola has said earlier if a transfer will happen it will not be stalled because of economic issues. It's not an issue in that end. But in Inter's end it is an issue. I've said here I can't believe Inter will offer 13m to Eto'o or something like that. Yeah that sounds incredible but we never know when it comes to Moratti, do we? Still I think you are right that it won't happen with that kind of salary demand.

Hleb to Inter in loan is also better than permanently. I'd also like Barcelona to pay part of his salary because he moved to Barcelona because he couldn't get more money in Arsenal. In Spain they have easier taxation to foreigners so Hleb must be collecting quite good money from Barca. In Italy the taxation is strict to anyone so it would be Inter paying more to Hleb compared to Barcelona.

I agree with you that I'm fine Ibra going but it should be for cash only. Not for these makeweights who are perfect leavers for Barca but not perfect or even good comers for Inter.

Correct and right, except the way Ibrahimovic has behaved towards us makes him a perfect candidate to get shut of. Where does he get off with his attitude, seriously? Compare him to a guy like Zanetti who was one of the world's best, is still excellent and has stuck with Inter through seriously tough times as well as good. With guys like Ibrahimovic in football it's no wonder I'm more of a rugby and hurling man. The way he has carried on is a disgrace.

rockball
17 Jul 09, 09:54
Good post Cafe. My only concern about this is getting Eto'o. If we get 50m+, I am fine with Zlatan leaving. Nothing against him, but he clearly lacks the motivation to play for Inter.

fugi
17 Jul 09, 09:55

are you for real?

Interista Gallese
17 Jul 09, 09:58
Look kiddo, Seems u were not around years ago when we were joke of the europe and Italia when spending year after year and winning nothing. U were not here those years when we were moaning wishing we could have a player that can change the matches in our favor all of a sudden. Now we are sitting here as 4th consecutive Italia Champion but U forgot who was the main reason behind them. Don't bite the feet that fed ya!

Who wasn't here years ago? Just because I'm new to this board doesn't mean I'm new to Inter, I've been an Interista for the better part of twenty years. I never denied Ibrahimovic was a good player, I never denied he has done good things for Inter, but why do you guys think he is the best thing since Pele? He has FAILED FAILED FAILED to cut it at the very highest level on so many occasions, he is good but not great. If this was a guy like Torres we were talking about I'd understand to a certain extent the ego-trip but Ibrahimovic is just a guy will an over-inflated ego and an even more inflated reputation. Where does this idea come that we have only been winning because of Ibrahimovic? And I'll tell you one thing, we will never win the Champions League if he is what we consider to be great.

Stefan
17 Jul 09, 09:58
Matrix says if ibra is not happy with inter he should go.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D6536

Harmonyofdissonance
17 Jul 09, 09:59
Who wasn't here years ago? Just because I'm new to this board doesn't mean I'm new to Inter, I've been an Interista for the better part of twenty years. I never denied Ibrahimovic was a good player, I never denied he has done good things for Inter, but why do you guys think he is the best thing since Pele? He has FAILED FAILED FAILED to cut it at the very highest level on so many occasions, he is good but not great. If this was a guy like Torres we were talking about I'd understand to a certain extent the ego-trip but Ibrahimovic is just a guy will an over-inflated ego and an even more inflated reputation. Where does this idea come that we have only been winning because of Ibrahimovic? And I'll tell you one thing, we will never win the Champions League if he is what we consider to be great.

Word

Interista Gallese
are you for real?

Very real my friend, as a Swede you must admit he isn't even the greatest player from your country over the last twenty years.

I have never denied he is good, but just show me evidence which proves him to be great...

Interista Gallese
Matrix says if ibra is not happy with inter he should go.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D6536

Good on Matrix.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 10:01
can see your point, but its a fact, that Ibra doesn't want to stay at inter. It's as easy as that. I see two problems with Ibra:
First, he doesn't score in big games.
Second, he will never ever stay at inter for the rest of his career. This means, we have to think economically. We wont ever get 70 something mill again. Thats the result of a real-inflated market, in which Barca has to strike back in this intra-hispanical battle.
So take 70 mil bucks this year, or perhaps 20-30 mil the next years. With this money you can redevelop the whole team. And we need to switch some elements of our team. We have a bad age-structure in our team. Young Blood is needed. Cassano can work for years, same with Hleb and Eto'o

There are things in ur post that I never mentioned. First, I'm not very good at stats, but I remember Ibra scored 2 times against Milan, 2,3 times against Roma and Fiorentina. That was just his record of goals. He was crucial in the big matches in Serie A, even if he wasn't scoring, so that claim about him being a fail at big games is wrong.

Second as I said it before many times, I'm not like those kind of fans expecting a player stay in a club forever. Third, behind the current rumor there are sources that having very bizzare conditons inside like Eto'o being prcied at 30 m, demanding 13 m per year from Inter...This is all weird. It says Inter put 75 m price on Zlatan so Barca increased their price on Eto'o to 30 m, so with 42 m and Loan deal of Hleb it could reach the Ibra's price!! Really I see all of this very childish!! If Ibra's gonna leave he has to leave in the right price, not with all these weird conditions, something that I think will never happen, specially 13 m salary of Eto'o!

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 10:02
Stefan, now Marotta says Cassano is "incedibile", untransferable. That Fantantonio will remain in Sampdoria for another year.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.24oredisport.com%2F%3Faction%3D read%26idnotizia%3D14444&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=

Should we take this as mercato talk? And we Marotta actually says "Inter just make the call and you have Cassano", then it's real talk? ;)

Harmonyofdissonance
17 Jul 09, 10:08
There are things in ur post that I never mentioned. First, I'm not very good at stats, but I remember Ibra scored 2 times against Milan, 2,3 times against Roma and Fiorentina. That was just his record of goals. He was crucial in the big matches in Serie A, even if he wasn't scoring, so that claim about him being a fail at big games is wrong.

Second as I said it before many times, I'm not like those kind of fans expecting a player stay in a club forever. Third, behind the current rumor there are sources that having very bizzare conditons inside like Eto'o being prcied at 30 m, demanding 13 m per year from Inter...This is all weird. It says Inter put 75 m price on Zlatan so Barca increased their price on Eto'o to 30 m, so with 42 m and Loan deal of Hleb it could reach the Ibra's price!! Really I see all of this very childish!! If Ibra's gonna leave he has to leave in the right price, not with all these weird conditions, something that I think will never happen, specially 13 m salary of Eto'o!

I agree on the salary discussion. 13 mil is of course weird. But as I said, Eto'o is the better one. And Ibra gets even more. As Gazzetta annonced some days ago, he will reach 15 mil by the end of his contract. So where is the problem of switching two players of the same age? Besides that, Ibra is more or less worth the price of Kaka (but remember, noone is worth 70 mil, not even ronaldo).
Sincerely, Bayern Munich paid 30 mil for Gomez, a german youngster with a bad scoring ratio in his national team, why should Eto'o not being worth 30 mil upward? Why is Ibra worth the double? I dont get the point. Eto'o scores always.
Remember CL? Owned Manu big times.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 10:10

There are many things wrong with ur post. U don't even know what are u defending and what are u attacking! There is no talks about Pele here, And we don't need to put Zlatan behind pele. All these praisings towards him is simply comeback from what he hs done on the pitch for us. It's funny if Real, Barca, Man U, Chelsea, Milan, Juve and Liverpool fail at europe people say it was them that failed. but now that Inter has failed at europe you draw all attentions to Ibra for this!!

Inter's midfield and forward line (except Ibra) is no match to many top teams in europe. That's the Inter problem in europe not Zlatan!! Get this shit!! We need to improve those lines to let this team be less Ibra depandant and be a help for him so he can deliever much more. Even Maradona couldn't do all things all by himself in this team.

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 10:15
I agree on the salary discussion. 13 mil is of course weird. But as I said, Eto'o is the better one. And Ibra gets even more. As Gazzetta annonced some days ago, he will reach 15 mil by the end of his contract. So where is the problem of switching two players of the same age? Besides that, Ibra is more or less worth the price of Kaka (but remember, noone is worth 70 mil, not even ronaldo).
Sincerely, Bayern Munich paid 30 mil for Gomez, a german youngster with a bad scoring ratio in his national team, why should Eto'o not being worth 30 mil upward? Why is Ibra worth the double? I dont get the point. Eto'o scores always.

Eto'o had the best team mates around him. Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Henry, Dani Alves. It's easy to score with those players. Zlatan has done all his things ALONE at Inter. Maicon has helped a bit, but mostly it's Zlatan doing the decisive moves. Eto'o contract also expires next summer, his value now can't be 30m as year from now it's 0. I give 20m max because of his scoring stats & CL experience, but not a cent more.

Harmonyofdissonance
17 Jul 09, 10:19
Eto'o had the best team mates around him. Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Henry, Dani Alves. It's easy to score with those players. Zlatan has done all his things ALONE at Inter. Maicon has helped a bit, but mostly it's Zlatan doing the decisive moves. Eto'o contract also expires next summer, his value now can't be 30m as year from now it's 0. I give 20m max because of his scoring stats & CL experience, but not a cent more.

get, that Eto'o didn't only score with last years Barca around him. Just look at his stats...

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 10:19

Zlatan is a more complete player than Eto'o. Great physic, great stamina, good speed, good shooting, great technique, has creativity and you know players rely on him. U see players like Lucio, Arnauvic, Coutinho directly point out at him when talks about Inter. Do u hear players talk like yeah I'm looking forward to play with Eto'o. it's a pleasure to play with Eto'o?!! Zlatan is a monster, doesn't matter if you don't agree with this or not. He's gettign the most attentions in LA among all Inter players.

And What i say about Eto'o being 30 m is because he has only one year left in his contract and for that 30 m is too unreal! His price at maximum is between 20-25 m.

Harmonyofdissonance
17 Jul 09, 10:29
Zlatan is a more complete player than Eto'o. Great physic, great stamina, good speed, good shooting, great technique, has creativity and you know players rely on him. U see players like Lucio, Arnauvic, Coutinho directly point out at him when talks about Inter. Do u hear players talk like yeah I'm looking forward to play with Eto'o. it's a pleasure to play with Eto'o?!! Zlatan is a monster, doesn't matter if you don't agree with this or not. He's gettign the most attentions in LA among all Inter players.

And What i say about Eto'o being 30 m is because he has only one year left in his contract and for that 30 m is too unreal! His price at maximum is between 20-25 m.

Price isn't made by you and me, but by the market. And if ManCity wanted to pay 30 mil, then his price is 30 mil, independent from his contract details.
I get your point. You love Ibra, I don't. We sucked in CL and I hate it.
So, if we want to do better this year, we have to change something.
And I take the striking Lineup Milito-Eto-Cassano
If Marotta is now talking of an incedible player Cassano, so thats to lift the price

Alessandro
17 Jul 09, 10:30
Your spot on Nim... I don't understand how people fail to realize this out Ibra...

Harmonyofdissonance
17 Jul 09, 10:34
BTW: I think, its totally open, who would make the better deal, none of us can say this for sure. Too many factors are decisive for success of a new player in a team. So it all comes down to sympathy for one or the other, I guess.

fugi
17 Jul 09, 10:35
Very real my friend, as a Swede you must admit he isn't even the greatest player from your country over the last twenty years.

I have never denied he is good, but just show me evidence which proves him to be great...

he is by far the greaest player from sweden, probably in all time, even though i dont like to compare players now and in the 50is...

Inter is so zlatan dependent it is ridiculus, and the only good thing about the move as I se it, is that Inter will be forced to get a more leveled team.

You cant compare Zlatans apperences in the swedish nat.team with torres. Zlatan got anders svensson and torres got iniesta?

Harmonyofdissonance
17 Jul 09, 10:38
he is by far the greaest player from sweden, probably in all time, even though i dont like to compare players now and in the 50is...

Inter is so zlatan dependent it is ridiculus, and the only good thing about the move as I se it, is that Inter will be forced to get a more leveled team.

You cant compare Zlatans apperences in the swedish nat.team with torres. Zlatan got anders svensson and torres got iniesta?

...which means, logically, that Ibra can't change a game all by his own, as all of you try to state in this thread. Means, that inter-squad isn't that bad

Forza ragazzi
17 Jul 09, 10:40

I'm with you on this one. It's pretty obvious.

My problem is that we will never be able to replace Ibra this summer. We don't have the money to it. Also, I don't really trust Inter as able to replace Ibra.

Plus if the Ibra-Eto'o swap goes through, we'd need Cassano as well, what then about Balotelli?

Universe
17 Jul 09, 10:47
Look. This Ibra vs. Eto'o thing comes down to not only their market values, but their respective values to their teams and their characteristics as footballers.

What aggrieves many of us Inter fans, is that Ibras abilities of a footballer, are undisputably, more unique than those of Eto'o. Eto'o is a great finisher, he can definitely dribble well and he is good off the ball, and he is a just a high class striker in general.

Yea? All those traits I listed above are not exclusive to Eto'o.
Aguero, Torres, Benzema, Higuain, Tevez, Messi, C.Ronaldo and more can claim to be equal to, or better, than Eto'o in those departments.

^ It isn't relevant whether Eto'o or any of those above are better than Ibrahimovic in those fields. Hear me out..

HOWEVER. What makes Ibra different is his ability to utilise his physical attributes in a way that no other footballer can really compare to.
I'm talking about things like his back-heeled goals vs Bologna and Atalanta, that karate kick goal vs Roma, that pass he did to Stankovic vs Lazio. All these little tricks and flicks that are part of his INNATE identity as a footballer make him unique.

That's why Ibra, whether he's better/worse than the likes of Torres, Aguero or Eto'o etc, is rated so highly. He is one of the BEST target men around. He gets enough fucking practice when the other 10 players on our team constantly lob long balls to him, but he can control the ball with his chest, win long balls, and hold up the ball better than any other target man, yet he can also dribble extremely well and as I mentioned earlier, he has those almost 'martial-arts-like' flicks which are a large part of his game.

Between Eto'o and Ibra? For me there is no contest.
Even if Eto'o is arguably more dependable or effective, and scores in big games, Ibra is simply unique.

If he goes, so be it. I'll state for the record, yes I am pissed about this deal, but what annoys me far more is Eto'o coming, not Ibra leaving.

I'd sooner we sold Ibra outright, then invested elsewhere.

Stefan
17 Jul 09, 10:59
Stefan, now Marotta says Cassano is "incedibile", untransferable. That Fantantonio will remain in Sampdoria for another year.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.24oredisport.com%2F%3Faction%3D read%26idnotizia%3D14444&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=

Should we take this as mercato talk? And we Marotta actually says "Inter just make the call and you have Cassano", then it's real talk? ;)

Well he is definitely lying about the untransferable thing. With the get-out clause the moment someone pays it the transfer is done so he is definitely transferable.

I am still confident that this is games but you never know.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 10:59
Price isn't made by you and me, but by the market. And if ManCity wanted to pay 30 mil, then his price is 30 mil, independent from his contract details.
I get your point. You love Ibra, I don't. We sucked in CL and I hate it.
So, if we want to do better this year, we have to change something.
And I take the striking Lineup Milito-Eto-Cassano
If Marotta is now talking of an incedible player Cassano, so thats to lift the price

Yeah price is made by media as much as this rumor has been made. Man City offering that amount for Eto'o makes sense, since they're trying to get attention of the world by signing big players so they have to offer the biggest offers. But we are not Man City, we are Inter.

And yeah we need to change something. But you know what it is and it's not selling Ibra!

Nero Indigo
17 Jul 09, 11:07
So far it looks like those newspapers just said this shit to fly off the shelves this morning. And nothing is official so far* so it's all BS until it's official. Even that asshole agent of Ibra's - Raiola, is keeping his mouth shut. So I have my fingers crossed.

Stefan
17 Jul 09, 11:13
Barca fans aren't happy they want eto to stay or villa.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.24oredisport.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D14454

Recalcati claims spanish press say zlatan will be in spain on monday.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.24oredisport.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D14453

Moratti talked with eto in french.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.24oredisport.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D14450

tritolone
17 Jul 09, 11:15
I hate repeating myself, but if the deal was made already and Ibra wanted out so badly, why didn't he go on a plane with Maxwell and sort things out already? Why was he playing an unimportant friendly game where he could have get injured? Why was he presenting the new kit?

I think this crap is just to soften Valencia.

The777
17 Jul 09, 11:20
I hate repeating myself, but if the deal was made already and Ibra wanted out so badly, why didn't he go on a plane with Maxwell and sort things out already? Why was he playing an unimportant friendly game where he could have get injured? Why was he presenting the new kit?

Hmm, sounds logical...

Stefan
17 Jul 09, 11:20

Deal wasn't agreed by then. Barca only went after ibra after they made an final offer for villa. Laporta offered 45 million take it or leave it and valencia refused.

They hadn't agreed the deal by the time the friendly was on.

Most of the squad was presenting the kit as far as I know.

I hope your right about this just being barca trying to pressure valencia but I really don't think so.

rockball
17 Jul 09, 11:21
Because thats the way Ibra has behaved all summer. He has said he doesn't have a problem staying but anything can happen. He might have just told his agent to see if a good deal can be made. He probably knows that Moratti won't let him go cheap and realised that no club would be able to pay the fees for him.

In this case, if the talks break down, Ibra would just say that he wants to stay and that Raiola and Moratti were only discussing Maxwell.

The_Emperor
17 Jul 09, 11:23
I would much rather have Barca give us 10m more than Etoo. It's not like he's bad but he not needed, like almost everyone have mentioned.

I really dislike this deal:wallbang:
We lose our most important player and we replace him with an unneeded player which will also demand ridiculous wages and if he would flop will be impossible to offload. :wallbang:

rockball
Even if Barca prefer Villa, they would have a problem offloading Eto'o then. Only clubs linked to him have been ManC, Inter and Milan. ManC's interest has softened after Tevez and Adebayor. They know Milan are stingy fuckers. So the only way they can offload Eto'o is giving him to Inter and thats why I think they would take Zlatan over Villa.

Michael
Barca value Eto'o at 35 million (:yuck:), with 45 million and Hleb the final value for Ibra is at 87.5.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.24oredisport.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D14450

I'll take 87 mil cash please. :dielaugh:

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 11:24
Marca (Real Madrid paper) is reporting the deal will be 45m + Eto'o + loan of Hleb and Barcelona paying his salary for the coming year. That sounds a bit better in transfer figure perspective, but still the salary issue with Eto'o is the biggest obstacle IMO. I refuse to believe Moratti can really offer Eto'o over 10m annually, or even 10m! Eto'o should get max 8m and even that would be just too much.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.24oredisport.com%2F%3Faction%3D read%26idnotizia%3D14459&sl=auto&tl=en&history_state0=

Michael
17 Jul 09, 11:27
Marca (Real Madrid paper) is reporting the deal will be 45m + Eto'o + loan of Hleb and Barcelona paying his salary for the coming year. That sounds a bit better in transfer figure perspective, but still the salary issue with Eto'o is the biggest obstacle IMO. I refuse to believe Moratti can really offer Eto'o over 10m annually, or even 10m! Eto'o should get max 8m and even that would be just too much.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.24oredisport.com%2F%3Faction%3D read%26idnotizia%3D14459&sl=auto&tl=en&history_state0=

See...things are already better. Take a deep breath man. You've been furious all night (here) :dielaugh:

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 11:29
Because thats the way Ibra has behaved all summer. He has said he doesn't have a problem staying but anything can happen. He might have just told his agent to see if a good deal can be made. He probably knows that Moratti won't let him go cheap and realised that no club would be able to pay the fees for him.

In this case, if the talks break down, Ibra would just say that he wants to stay and that Raiola and Moratti were only discussing Maxwell.

U think if Ibra was gonna say he will stay at Inter there wasn't a chance he was gonna leave?! How many times we've seen players said sucha things and then they ended up at other clubs?!

Vice Versa Ibra's honesty is admirable, beside that fact that he's acting totally professional and don't moan at media or harming club's image or shit like that.

CafeCordoba
See...things are already better. Take a deep breath man. You've been furious all night (here) :dielaugh:

And justifiedly so! :D

J zanetti
Our own Barca expert on the forum "UhUhOleguer" also just text me confirming what we all expect to happen in the next coming days.

Basically Catalunya radio earlier today said that Barca will get Ibra in exchange for Eto'o + hleb on loan and 40M.

That 40M will have to be spent VERY wisely otherwise we are screwed! :|

Luka
17 Jul 09, 11:36
I'm ok with the deal that AS is reporting. The total 87 mil. 45 cash, plus Etoo valued at 35, and Hleb that is valued 7.5

But only if Etoo will not get big wage money. 8, 9 mil tops, nothing more. If we're gonna sell Ibra, we need to do it wisely. First it is the best opportunity, to set a new waghe structure. The 12 mil Ibra was earning was making a big hole between him, and the rest of the first team players like Cambiasso, Maicon, Julio Cesar etc. So if we're indeed selling Ibra, we need to change it right now. If Etoo would get anywhere Ibra was getting it would be very, very bad and joke in fact.

But Lets not forget Etoo is still great striker. So with all those conditions met, I would be ok, although I would be better if we would get Hleb and 70 mil in cash. It is obvious, that if player included the deal will be valued more, because for a club it is better to include the player, rather than money.

Etoo and Hleb, then buy Cassano, AND world class midfielder. Fabregas would be just nice.

Better deal would be 70 mil for Ibra + Hleb, then buy Cassano, and add to it Fabregas and Aguerro. That would be monsterous team, and also very perspective in the long term.

It is true what most of the guys say, it is the best time as of yet, to sell Ibra, and next year it can not happen again.

The_Emperor
17 Jul 09, 11:36
Swedish press report the deal is 48m+Etoo+Hleb on loan.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 11:41
LMAO!!! Guys look this so called done deal is chaging its condition every minute!:dielaugh:

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 11:41
I'm ok with the deal that AS is reporting. The total 87 mil. 45 cash, plus Etoo valued at 35, and Hleb that is valued 7.5

Well why you are ok with the deal which values Eto'o as 35m? :lol: That doesn't make any sense. You would not be happy with a deal which values Eto'o as 20m? Or which valued him 1? Because regardless of the valuation, Eto'o is the one we're gonna get, nothing more, nothing less (in terms of Eto'o valuation).

I'm starting to be content with this deal when there are some rumors indicating the wage for Eto'o won't be close to Ibra's wage. Like Luka said, this is a perfect place to set a new wage structure. Hopefully Moratti understands this and hopefully Samuel Eto'o accepts it, which I seriously doubt.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 11:46
A source said Eto'o Value is 60 m + 50 m and Hleb Loan. That makes this deal the biggest of all times! Cheers fellas!!!:boogie:

classexa
17 Jul 09, 11:48
Uhm is it done??

The777
17 Jul 09, 11:49
Better deal would be 70 mil for Ibra + Hleb, then buy Cassano, and add to it Fabregas and Aguerro. That would be monsterous team, and also very perspective in the long term.

Either one of Cassano or Aguero imo, not both of them, they can't coexist in our team, considering the fact that we already have Balotelli, Milito, Mancini, Quaresma, Suazo (in a 4-3-3 system). That would be too much. For 4-4-2, Balotelli, Milito, Cassano, Suazo, Aguero. Cassano and Aguero together would not fit in a 4-4-2, and you simply can't make one of them sit on the bench.
Other than this, the plan would be excellent.

Alessandro
17 Jul 09, 11:51
Awaiting Eto's comments on this move...

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 11:52
Uhm is it done??

Not yet. Eto'o wants 20 m per year and moratti is gathering money for it. It will be done by monday base on regrotalie.

Haha look at this!!In the middle of Ibra's move to barca!!

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/138/spain/2009/07/17/1387749/valencia-reject-barcelonas-david-villa-approach

classexa
17 Jul 09, 11:57
Ugh I'm depressed. I mean, why would he go to Barca. He won't fit here *shakes head*

Interista Gallese
17 Jul 09, 11:57

In this instance I ask are YOU for real? By far the greatest player from Sweden? LMAO, he is so far behind the class of Henrik Larsson it isn't even funny. I wasn't comparing Ibrahimovic's and Torres' international records, I was comparing Henrik's and Zlatan's. Henrik never had superheroes alongside him but he gave far more to Sweden than Zlatan ever has. He was pure class, never moaned and always treated his clubs with huge respect, and no-one ever had to make excuses as to why he didn't do this here and that there.

fugi
17 Jul 09, 12:00
In this instance I ask are YOU for real? By far the greatest player from Sweden? LMAO, he is so far behind the class of Henrik Larsson it isn't even funny. I wasn't comparing Ibrahimovic's and Torres' international records, I was comparing Henrik's and Zlatan's. Henrik never had superheroes alongside him but he gave far more to Sweden than Zlatan ever has. He was pure class, never moaned and always treated his clubs with huge respect, and no-one ever had to make excuses as to why he didn't do this here and that there.

surly you dont know what you are talking about. ibra has a better goal/game ratio then larsson, also, larsson retired three times from the national team, only to join again when the qualifier was over.

Adam
17 Jul 09, 12:00
Good posts from a lot of different posters on here. Luka, CafeCordoba etc all good posts. Han and Nimaraya I especially liked yours.:star:

It's as good a deal as we can get guys. It's a good deal for Barca too because they will get the most complete player in the World, and get rid of their trouble in the process.

Eto'o's worth would be like 30-40 million if he didn't have one year left off his contract. Time will tell how he'll fare at Inter but if we can find players to support him he will do great. That's what it comes down to really: can we get the replacements? I'll reserve judgement untill I see the complete squad.

I'm a little sad but at the same time I can't wait to see him rip the Spanish league to shreds. I've always been curious how well he could do in a team that plays attacking football. I expect him to play exactly like at Inter, and be as dominant except with a lot more help from the rest of the team.

Anyways, it's not done yet. Let's see what happens.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 12:01

Yeah this GREAT PLAYER was playing at Scotland and Celtic for most of his career!! DUH!!! Larsson better than Zlatan!!! WTH!!!:rolleyes:

classexa
17 Jul 09, 12:04
XL, hug me :confused:

Interista Gallese
17 Jul 09, 12:09
There are many things wrong with ur post. U don't even know what are u defending and what are u attacking! There is no talks about Pele here, And we don't need to put Zlatan behind pele. All these praisings towards him is simply comeback from what he hs done on the pitch for us. It's funny if Real, Barca, Man U, Chelsea, Milan, Juve and Liverpool fail at europe people say it was them that failed. but now that Inter has failed at europe you draw all attentions to Ibra for this!!

Inter's midfield and forward line (except Ibra) is no match to many top teams in europe. That's the Inter problem in europe not Zlatan!! Get this shit!! We need to improve those lines to let this team be less Ibra depandant and be a help for him so he can deliever much more. Even Maradona couldn't do all things all by himself in this team.

1. I know exactly what I am for. I am for the kind of attitude Zanetti has shown time-and-again. He has been one of the greatest players of his time and yet he has never moaned, even when Inter were enduring some pretty dark times he put his head down and did his best to get things moving. He is due more thanks from us than Ibrahimovic ever is or will be. He has the right kind of attitude. Pure class in every way.

2. I know exactly what I am against. I am against the absolutely disrespectful attitude Ibrahimovic has shown. He has it better than anyone at Inter and yet his attitude stinks. When he said "what am I supposed to do here now, make a collection (of scudetti medals)" he showed just how arrogant he truly is. Also, I don't lay the blame for Inter's failure in Europe squarely at his door, I simply believe his attitude that he is "special" and it's the rest of the Inter players that failed is an absolute sham. His record in Europe is ATROCIOUS. Manchester United made him look like a schoolboy and Liverpool did the same the year before. However, you and many Interisti lay the thanks squarely at his door for the recent success in Italy. It takes 11 players on the pitch to win, not one. That kind of attitude from the fans stinks, it is so disrespectful to Zanetti, Julio Cesar, Cambiasso et al.

3. I don't think any player can do it all by himself but I do think Ibrahimovic has failed where other better players, albeit in other teams haven't. He had chances against Manchester United which he made a hoop of. A world-class talent, which you seem to believe Ibrahimovic is, would have done much better in these instances. I also don't know why you're arguing this point when you seem to believe the last three scudetti were all won solely by Ibrahimovic. Why, if he is so brilliant, is he basically looked on as a joke in England and don't say it's anti-Serie A bias because most English football fans have a huge amount of respect for the likes of Alessandro Del Piero?

Interista Gallese
17 Jul 09, 12:13
Yeah this GREAT PLAYER was playing at Scotland and Celtic for most of his career!! DUH!!! Larsson better than Zlatan!!! WTH!!!:rolleyes:

At Scotland or IN Scotland? We are talking about the same guy yes? The one who came on in the Barcelona v Arsenal Champions League Final and turned the game single-handedly? The one who played in a poor team by European standards, Celtic, and was time-and-again an extremely serious challenge to even the very best in Europe?

Also, with regards to Ibrahimovic, are you honestly standing there and telling me he is world class? I'm nearly falling off my seat laughing at that! The guy has done it in domestic football and nothing else.

nerazzurri4ever
17 Jul 09, 12:14
i don't want ibra to leave but since it seems he will leave then moratti should ask for eto + hleb + 50$

50$ = cassano + hamsik

Adam
17 Jul 09, 12:15
XL, hug me :confused:

I can't hug ya dude, or lady, I'm not really sure man but here's some luv!:heart:

Oh please, you don't know what you're talking about. The only place in the World where Zlatan isn't rated is the British isles. You live in your own little World. Everywhere else, that matters, he's recognized as one of the best.
It's not a coincidence that for the past 3 years you have Brazilian, Argentinian, Italian, French and also Spanish journalists giving votes to Ibra for the Balon D'or.

Regarding Larsson, I can say that he is one of our greatest players ever, but he pales in comparison to Ibra. Larsson never fully made it at Barca or United, he gained his reputation in the scottish league by dominating for Celtic. Ibra not only dominates at Inter, but also the Italian league. Tbh you can might aswell call this decade in Italian football the Ibra years because such was his impact. Nothing Larsson has ever done comes close to that. Not the scoring titles in europe, not the two assists in the Cl final, and not the contribution to the WC Bronze medal in 94.

Michael
17 Jul 09, 12:18
i don't want ibra to leave but since it seems he will leave then moratti should ask for eto + hleb + 50$

50$ = cassano + hamsik

25 mil + our rejects = cassano, hamsik

Stefan
17 Jul 09, 12:18
Eto's agent claims there hasn't been contact between him and inter.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.24oredisport.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D14463

Interista Gallese
17 Jul 09, 12:19
surly you dont know what you are talking about. ibra has a better goal/game ratio then larsson, also, larsson retired three times from the national team, only to join again when the qualifier was over.

A very slightly better goals-to-games ratio yes, but I'd be interested to see exactly who those goals were scored against and when, don't even try to tell me Ibrahimovic has fared better in big tournaments than Larsson has, Ibrahimovic was an absolute joke at Euro 2008.

And why, just because a guy has done well for us for the last three years, should we whore ourselves for him. A lot of you seem to have the attitude that we should give undying gratitude to Zlatan. Wake up and smell the coffee, he is not bigger than Inter, he is a money-crazed mercenary.

Interista Gallese
17 Jul 09, 12:25
I can't hug ya dude, or lady, I'm not really sure man but here's some luv!:heart:

Oh please, you don't know what you're talking about. The only place in the World where Zlatan isn't rated is the British isles. You live in your own little World. Everywhere else, that matters, he's recognized as one of the best.
It's not a coincidence that for the past 3 years you have Brazilian, Argentinian, Italian, French and also Spanish journalists giving votes to Ibra for the Balon D'or.

Regarding Larsson, I can say that he is one of our greatest players ever, but he pales in comparison to Ibra. Larsson never fully made it at Barca or United, he gained his reputation in the scottish league by dominating for Celtic. Ibra not only dominates at Inter, but also the Italian league. Tbh you can might aswell call this decade in Italian football the Ibra years because such was his impact. Nothing Larsson has ever done comes close to that. Not the scoring titles in europe, not the two assists in the Cl final, and not the contribution to the WC Bronze medal in 94.

Not the stinking bad attitude Ibrahimovic has. Not the arrogance. Not the absolute self-love he has. I've never once said he wasn't good, just that he isn't world class. And if for nothing more Larsson deserves more respect than Ibrahimovic for his attitude. On the British Isles we live in our own little world? At least we can recognise players like Torres and Rooney are light years superior to Ibrahimovic.

Why don't we just let Ibrahimovic make an absolute joke of our club, for you lot have already decided that he is much bigger than Inter are and that the nerazzurri began and will end with him. What a joke. What a devestatingly sad day.

Akif
17 Jul 09, 12:27
From 40 million euros to possibly 48 million euros, + a proven goalscorer + a decent winger without paying his full salary, it sounds really good :). I believe this transfer will shift our Inter towards new era. Ok, when did last time we sell our player above 20 Million euros? We bought Christian Vieri for world transfer record fee (nearly 40 million euros) and we got..nothing? We spent 30 millions to get full ownership of Adriano, and then we....terminated his contract? Come on guys, we have to admit that we lack of marketing experience until today. We did not know how to sell at the right moment then used the return we got for future investment. If you see several english clubs like MU or Arsenal, they really ahead on managing their football business compared to our beloved italian club. Did MU collapse after selling their best players like, Beckham, RVN, or Jaap Stam? No. They were back and got stronger than ever. That kind of mentality that I want to see in Inter, the mentality not to depend on an important figure, the mentality to build statue from ashes, yes, in other words, the mentality of a champion.

Interista Gallese
17 Jul 09, 12:33
Look, maybe I'm overpassionate about this but I don't believe Ibra is as great as people say he is, though I don't deny he is good, but his attitude has really annoyed me because he has been so disrespectful and I just want to see him gone because no player is bigger than any club.

Adam
17 Jul 09, 12:35
Not the stinking bad attitude Ibrahimovic has. Not the arrogance. Not the absolute self-love he has. I've never once said he wasn't good, just that he isn't world class. And if for nothing more Larsson deserves more respect than Ibrahimovic for his attitude. On the British Isles we live in our own little world? At least we can recognise players like Torres and Rooney are light years superior to Ibrahimovic.

Why don't we just let Ibrahimovic make an absolute joke of our club, for you lot have already decided that he is much bigger than Inter are and that the nerazzurri began and will end with him. What a joke. What a devestatingly sad day.

Yeah, muthafuckin Rooney and Torres are better than Ibrahimovic. Riiight. Ibra has more skill and class in his left toe than the two of them have in their entire bodies.

Wtf, are you talking about "making a joke of our club"? He's made Inter a feared respected opponent in the Serie A again. We bought him for 25, will probably sell him for 40 + players worth about another 40. He hasn't said a bad word about Inter or shown any attitude as you like to put it. The only thing he's consistently said is "I want a new challenge" and "we'll see what happens." Yeah, that's real disrespectful!:rolleyes:

Alex de Large
17 Jul 09, 12:41
Spanish press says it's done but nothing is done since i don't think we can pay Eto'o those 10 millions for year, it's just ridiculous, plus i can't see him happy to come.

classexa
17 Jul 09, 12:44
I'm so confused

Forza ragazzi
17 Jul 09, 12:44
I realize I'm terrified to turn the page. I don't at all believe we will be a complete squad if we sell Ibra. Not just because we're selling him, but we won't be able to replace him sufficiently.

People are saying Cassano, Hamsik and Hernanes/Fabregas. I say wake up.

If everything happens, we won't go for Cassano because we're getting Hleb plus we'll already have Eto'o. We will probably not go for Hamsik or Hernanes (Fabregas is a dream), because we have Motta.

Eto'o is not a bad footballer, I like him a lot footballing-wise, but he is an ass when things go less well. Also, he won't fit into Inter. He won't solve any void left behind by Ibra.

As I said, I'm terrified to turn the page, because we will be incomplete without Ibra. We will be having half-assed solutions all over the place, except in defence. Then again, it might work, but I can't be optimistic.

Akif
17 Jul 09, 12:45
Spanish press says it's done but nothing is done since i don't think we can pay Eto'o those 10 millions for year, it's just ridiculous, plus i can't see him happy to come.

If we can pay Ibra 12 millions per year, why can't we pay annualy 10 millions for Eto'o ;)? But, anyway, the number isn't right, it should be around 8-9 millions.

Besnik
17 Jul 09, 12:45
Shit, seems Ibra will leave, wtf the most bad moment in life for me :wallbang: I don't know how can Inter sell best (inter's) player, the man who bring us 3 scudetto. but football is transfered in bussines of money, really BAD BAD BAD!

Serie A is losing best stars, Ibra & Kaka those two players are class and they go in La Liga, Forget Inter to win scudetto this time ;) without Ibra our game will change for 180*. but we can't do anything, just to sit down and watch what the fucking hell is doing our management :nervous:

classexa
17 Jul 09, 12:47
I'm praying for a twist here

Adam
17 Jul 09, 12:51
Ragz we are incomplete even with Ibra. It's not normal for one player to be the creative outlet of the team, the focal point of the team's tactics and the clubs most reliable goalscorer. What if he get's injured, what happens then? We go from +14 points to -2 in the space of 3 months.

The best solution would be to strengthen the team where it needs to be strengthened and keep Ibra, but he doesn't want that so we might aswell sell him and TRY to make us a more balanced side. Keep the faith!

Cassano would be beautiful and it would solve a lot. I hope but don't think we will get him. I just pray we won't get Drogba.

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 12:55
As long as we have Milito, Balotelli, Eto'o, Suazo, Hleb, Quaresma, we won't get Cassano. We have even Amantino fucking Mancini in addition to those.

Alex de Large
17 Jul 09, 12:58
If we can pay Ibra 12 millions per year, why can't we pay annualy 10 millions for Eto'o ;)? But, anyway, the number isn't right, it should be around 8-9 millions.

Because he deserves 6-7 max.

Karim
17 Jul 09, 13:00
We will be losig the star man of our squad, at the same time Mou is building a team around the guy who may be leaving. Eto'o doesn't have Ibra's creativity which we already lack in not having an adequet creative attacking midfielder

Akif
17 Jul 09, 13:01
The best solution would be to strengthen the team where it needs to be strengthened and keep Ibra, but he doesn't want that so we might aswell sell him and TRY to make us a more balanced side. Keep the faith!

Yes, but it is not an ideal world, is it? We have to understand that even Moratti's pocket has a limit. He wants to keep our transfer policy in balance unlike what happened in our beginning years with Mr. Moratti. As him said recently, we have to make big signing without spending money, which mean using the funds we get from our sale. Actually the most important issue isn't about Ibra, but the capability of the management to manage condition with or without Ibra. I expect some big news after Ibra's sale. Just keep the faith. :)

Interista Gallese
17 Jul 09, 13:03
Yeah, muthafuckin Rooney and Torres are better than Ibrahimovic. Riiight. Ibra has more skill and class in his left toe than the two of them have in their entire bodies.

Wtf, are you talking about "making a joke of our club"? He's made Inter a feared respected opponent in the Serie A again. We bought him for 25, will probably sell him for 40 + players worth about another 40. He hasn't said a bad word about Inter or shown any attitude as you like to put it. The only thing he's consistently said is "I want a new challenge" and "we'll see what happens." Yeah, that's real disrespectful!:rolleyes:

He has insinuated that he doesn't believe he can win the Champions League at Inter. What gives him a God given right to win it anyway? That suggested that he believes the players at Inter are poor and that he thinks he is of a significantly higher standard. He isn't, and please don't disrespect the likes of Cambiasso, Zanetti and Julio Cesar by saying he is. He has been disrespectful in the constant "I'm leaving, I'm staying, I'm leaving, I'm staying, I'm leaving" etc. If he had come out and said "thanks Inter for all the opportunities you have given me, thank-you to the fans, I have really enjoyed my time at Inter but now I feel it is time for a fresh challenge and I would really like to test myself in Spain/England/wherever" then fair enough, nobody can argue with ambition. I would've more than wished him well, I would have really hoped he went on and achieved elsewhere. He hasn't done that though and comments like "what am I supposed to do now? Make a collection (of scudetti medals)?" don't help anybody.

He has been fantastically paid by Inter, he has been treated like royalty and he is a man who doesn't realise how lucky he is. As I said, there is nothing wrong with ambition. None of us want to stay in the same job for the rest of our lives, and we shouldn't expect footballers to do so either. There is a way of doing things though. It's not always what you say, it's how you say it.

As I said, I don't deny he is a good player but I don't think he is a great player. I would be delighted to see Barcelona take him if we get good money for him. He has done a lot for Inter and should be congratulated for it, but this overwhelming gratitude? Why should I be so grateful? This is a guy who earns more in a year than any of us will in a lifetime and you expect me to be grateful? That's crazy, yes he's done well for us and congratulations, but hasn't he been awfully well rewarded for it?

Maybe my tolerance level of this kind of stuff is not as high as others because I'm primarily a rugby and hurling man. This kind of stuff doesn't go on in either sport, particularly hurling where players are not paid despite the fact they regularly appear on television and often in front of huge crowds and they stick with the club and county they are born into. I'm not going to go on about it because if you have enough interest it's easy enough to find out what it's all about and I think that if you took the time to watch one game you would be hard pushed to argue it isn't more skilful than football.

As I said, I never denied Ibrahimovic is a good player, I would never deny any many an ambition and the opportunity to pursue it, but there is a way and means of conducting yourself. I certainly do not think that we should be grateful to Ibrahimovic, he has been more than rewarded for what he has done. I just think his words could have been chosen much more carefully and then he probably would be leaving with the well-wishes of the fans, rather than having angered large sections of them, don't forget the ultras are not exactly pleased with the way he's carried on.

kova9
17 Jul 09, 13:06
I realize I'm terrified to turn the page. I don't at all believe we will be a complete squad if we sell Ibra. Not just because we're selling him, but we won't be able to replace him sufficiently.

People are saying Cassano, Hamsik and Hernanes/Fabregas. I say wake up.

If everything happens, we won't go for Cassano because we're getting Hleb plus we'll already have Eto'o. We will probably not go for Hamsik or Hernanes (Fabregas is a dream), because we have Motta.

Eto'o is not a bad footballer, I like him a lot footballing-wise, but he is an ass when things go less well. Also, he won't fit into Inter. He won't solve any void left behind by Ibra.

As I said, I'm terrified to turn the page, because we will be incomplete without Ibra. We will be having half-assed solutions all over the place, except in defence. Then again, it might work, but I can't be optimistic.

Completely correct!

And may I add, Champions League - remaining on the wishlist, Scudetto - end of an era..

Moratti I will never forgive you this!

Pravesh
Or lets hope that this is just an interesting trick to help reduce Villa's price for Barcelona. Yes, we might also be interested in Hleb and Zlatan has always wanted to join Barcelona (but in vain coz Barca won't accept his wage demands ?). Moratti and Laporta might just be circulating this rumour so that Barcelona can get Villa for a good price.:lol:

NimAraya

Did Nyall possessed u or what?! U remind me of people that say this player or that player is not what we need but when you ask them which player you think we need they answer: I Don't Know!!!

I donno where the hell do you get this Ibrahimovic make an absolute joke of our club from, but I want to know how the hell he have to behave so people like you could see his behaviour normal?! Hope u're gonna have a fucking answer for this Language teacher!

J zanetti
I hope but don't think we will get him. I just pray we won't get Drogba.
Im hoping for the same.
However the reassuring issue here is Morattis quote from yesterday: "If an operation of this kind was carried out, it would regard both players."
Meaning 1/If the deal goes through then we have Etoo
And 2/If the deal collapses and 1 of the obvious reasons would be due to Etoo demanding a ridiculous wage package from us then all players involved stay where they are.
So it is pretty safe to say that we wont be seeing Drogba whether the deal collapses or not!

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 13:07

Because it's fucking stupid. You had " ;) " okay but this must be explained. Ibra's salary also restricted Inter to build better team, but if Eto'o had nothing even close the same salary as Ibra, it would be disaster. As Eto'o brings less to Inter's gameplay than Ibra, thus requiring more reinforcement to other areas but the resources would be ~same because of Eto'os big salary.

--------------------

Moratti has now confirmed that deal is underway. He hasn't spoken anything about figures. He also says that Mourinho is well aware of all the dealings happening in recent days.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.24oredisport.com%2F%3Faction%3D read%26idnotizia%3D14466&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=

Interista Gallese
17 Jul 09, 13:09
Completely correct!

And may I add, Champions League - remaining on the wishlist, Scudetto - end of an era..

Moratti I will never forgive you this!

Moratti can't really be blamed for this. If Ibrahimovic wants to go it's very hard to keep him, contracts mean nothing in modern football, Moratti would be better off waving pisswater in Zlatan's face than a contract. All Moratti can do is try to get the best deal possible. Where he falls down in my belief is by considering Eto'o. I don't think it is a tale of gloom as everyone predicts though. The money we'll get for Ibrahimovic, if used wisely rather than on Drogba, will push Inter forward rather than pull us back.

Adam
17 Jul 09, 13:11
IG, I think he's conducted himself as good as a man wanting to leave could, disregarding the obscene gesture towards the curva against Lazio, but that had nothing to do with him wanting to leave, at least not from his perspective.

I really don't care if you're grateful or not man. Whatever really.

Besnik
17 Jul 09, 13:14
With Ibra has nothing to do anymore, 100% is doned :cry: just now we must wait for mods/admins to add poll and to vote him for LGI or Former Player. We had luck so we had player like Ibra in our team ;) and this will never happen again :)

Good luck Ibra, hopefully you'll be great and there and do with middle finger to Inter ;)
Ibraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cry: LEGEND!

Interista Gallese
17 Jul 09, 13:14
Did Nyall possessed u or what?! U remind me of people that say this player or that player is not what we need but when you ask them which player you think we need they answer: I Don't Know!!!

I donno where the hell do you get this Ibrahimovic make an absolute joke of our club from, but I want to know how the hell he have to behave so people like you could see his behaviour normal?! Hope u're gonna have a fucking answer for this Language teacher!

First, I have already mentioned I would like Cassano so I don't know what you're talking about in the first point.

I already told you that I wouldn't resent anyone having ambition, I explained why I think Ibrahimovic has behaved badly and I also said that if he had behaved in another way, which I described I would be wishing him the best of luck.

I also don't know where the "Language Teacher" reference comes out of.

Maybe if you read my posts you might see that I had already covered these points.

It is a shame that a lot of football fans are so biased and over-passionate they can't see the truth when it stares them in the face.

Interista Gallese
17 Jul 09, 13:17
IG, I think he's conducted himself as good as a man wanting to leave could, disregarding the obscene gesture towards the curva against Lazio, but that had nothing to do with him wanting to leave, at least not from his perspective.

I really don't care if you're grateful or not man. Whatever really.

You probably think he has behaved as well as he could but that is because all football fans are accustomed to is poncey primadonnas who think the world owes them a favour. Coronation Street is better than half of what goes on in football these days. The game is populated by spoiled brats who think they're above everybody else, what a crying shame a reasonably decent sport has been destroyed by these bandits.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 13:19
I also don't know where the "Language Teacher" reference comes out of.

Maybe if you read my posts you might see that I had already covered these points.

It is a shame that a lot of football fans are so biased and over-passionate they can't see the truth when it stares them in the face.

That Language Teacher came from one of ur post where u were trying to teach me if I had to put AT or IN before a fuckign word! Whatever.

And I can hear ur Inner voice talking to urself in ur last line.

Interista Gallese
17 Jul 09, 13:22
That Language Teacher came from one of ur post where u were trying to teach me if I had to put AT or IN before a fuckign word! Whatever.

And I can hear ur Inner voice talking to urself in ur last line.

Whatever. One day you'll wake up and realise Ibrahimovic isn't a God. One day you'll realise just how mercenary he is. It's strange but when Adriano was fired everybody turned around and said good riddance, now it's Ibrahimovic everyone is crying into their milk. Pathetic.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 13:24
With Ibra has nothing to do anymore, 100% is doned :cry: just now we must wait for mods/admins to add poll and to vote him for LGI or Former Player. We had luck so we had player like Ibra in our team ;) and this will never happen again :)

Good luck Ibra, hopefully you'll be great and there and do with middle finger to Inter ;)
Ibraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cry: LEGEND!

Don't believe on every shit media says Besnik. We had the same story a month ago when many sites said Inter reached an agreement with Barca over Ibra-Eto'o swap + 10 m. That prcie was too stupid to believe but this time something else is stupid: Eto'o salary!

If you check out the last pages of this thread you will see many posts changing the conditions of the deal minute after minute: 40 m + Eto'o, 48 m + EEto'o, 42 m + Eto'o, 50 m + Eto'o...

Forza ragazzi
17 Jul 09, 13:24
Ragz we are incomplete even with Ibra. It's not normal for one player to be the creative outlet of the team, the focal point of the team's tactics and the clubs most reliable goalscorer. What if he get's injured, what happens then? We go from +14 points to -2 in the space of 3 months.

Cassano would be beautiful and it would solve a lot. I hope but don't think we will get him. I just pray we won't get Drogba.

We are incomplete, but at least (in Italy) competitive with our current team. I do not think we will be competitive without him, because it's very difficult to replace him.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 13:26
Whatever. One day you'll wake up and realise Ibrahimovic isn't a God. One day you'll realise just how mercenary he is. It's strange but when Adriano was fired everybody turned around and said good riddance, now it's Ibrahimovic everyone is crying into their milk. Pathetic.

I never tried to make him GOd, but people like you that makes a deep shit from nothing make me to come and modify ur mess! I never ever wanted to remind everyone of what ZLatan is at the first place, but every action has an reaction!

Stefan
17 Jul 09, 13:27
Last time inter denied the deal.;) This time moratti confirms we are at advanced stages of negotiations.

Anyway an anonymous barca spokesman said the deal isn't done there are still lots of things to define but they are confident that a deal will be done.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.24oredisport.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D14467

Adam
17 Jul 09, 13:28
You probably think he has behaved as well as he could but that is because all football fans are accustomed to is poncey primadonnas who think the world owes them a favour. Coronation Street is better than half of what goes on in football these days. The game is populated by spoiled brats who think they're above everybody else, what a crying shame a reasonably decent sport has been destroyed by these bandits.

No, it's because he hasn't forced his way out, spoken badly of Inter, or about his teammates or coach in any way. He never said Inter can't win CL, it's not in his character. He would never say that about a team that HE plays in. In fact he said the opposite.

He said he wants a new challenge, and that Spain probably would be his first choice, after that he said nothing but let's wait and see. To me that's not disrespectful, or primmadonnaish, it's just a player bored of a league that he wins every year.

You should be able to relate to that being an athlete yourself because in any competitive sport, once you've beaten someone or something several times over, the rush or satisfaction you get from it diminishes everytime, to the point that it becomes boring and difficult to motivate yourself to train hard for it everyday. It's not like he's been here for 9 years and won 3 scudetti's with a few years apart, he wins it every year so of course he's gonna have difficulties motivating himself.

Anyways, dude that's my last post on this subject. I guess we just disagree.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 13:30
Last time inter denied the deal.;) This time moratti confirms we are at advanced stages of negotiations.

Anyway an anonymous barca spokesman said the deal isn't done there are still lots of things to define but they are confident that a deal will be done.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.24oredisport.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D14467

I really like to know where the hell do your sources come from Stefan!! lol

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 13:32
LOL I think InterFans crashed because of so much activity in the Ibra thread...it was getting 2-3 pages longer every 30 seconds!

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 13:37

Start with Recalcati's sports website

http://www.24oredisport.com/

Then tuttomercatoweb also collects rumors everywhere from Italy and Europe also.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/

Tuttomercatoweb's rumors regarding Inter are gathered to FCInternews.it

http://www.fcinternews.it/

Cro Nerazzurro
17 Jul 09, 13:38
Special player, but never liked his personality. Not sad to see him leave

Stefan
17 Jul 09, 13:40

Barca source is from recalcati's site. Moratti's words is what he said to reporters outside his offices today.

Akif
17 Jul 09, 13:42
Because it's fucking stupid. You had " ;) " okay but this must be explained. Ibra's salary also restricted Inter to build better team, but if Eto'o had nothing even close the same salary as Ibra, it would be disaster. As Eto'o brings less to Inter's gameplay than Ibra, thus requiring more reinforcement to other areas but the resources would be ~same because of Eto'os big salary.
[/URL]

Well, if you argue about efficiency thing, it's better that we wait until the end of transfer market, because since both of us does not know who will come and who will go, after everything is cleared, we make calculation then we shall argue.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 13:42
Barca source is from recalcati's site. Moratti's words is what he said to reporters outside his offices today.

So why it's not in Inter.it?!

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 13:45

They don't care to report every interview to the website. Probably they know about the interviews only after they are in the media. Inter.it publishes mostly only Inter Channel interviews and rarely some others.

rockball
17 Jul 09, 13:46
Special player, but never liked his personality. Not sad to see him leave

He was the best player to grace Inter in the last decade. I would love to see him win a lot more at Inter but its fine if he goes. We do need a good deal on him though.

Stefan
17 Jul 09, 13:46

Because they are slow. His words were reported by ANSA which is a news organization like reuters not a football gossip site.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 13:51
They don't care to report every interview to the website. Probably they know about the interviews only after they are in the media. Inter.it publishes mostly only Inter Channel interviews and rarely some others.

But this is not just another typical interview with him. Inter.it has to be quicker on such cases because that's the only reliable source that we can completely rely on cause on these situations every site becomes extremly babbler!

J zanetti
17 Jul 09, 14:00
Same interview which Moratti gave earlier today:
http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA/Inter/17-07-2009/moratti-ibra-barca-50788181816.shtml

The good issue here (IF TRUE) is that Moratti said Mou has given his consent to this deal and is fully informed and aware of the situation.

However it seems neither Eto'o nor his agent have approved the deal.

If anyting is going to happen then the sooner the better so that we know where the hell we stand. Hopefully for the sake of both parties a deal is either strcuk asap or is taken off the table and Villa goes to Barca :D

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 14:04
Since there are 5 parties involved with this transfer (2 teams, 3 players), the deal will break down more times than not.

I am not saying it is impossible, I am just saying with so maybe things having to be agreed, it's not that easy just to put pen to paper and that's it.

If it goes through, we get a good striker and enough money to not make excuses about not ebeing able to spend on the players that could help us...

classexa
17 Jul 09, 14:08
Wtf is going on?

Nyall
17 Jul 09, 14:10

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star: :star::star::star::star::star::star:

The777
17 Jul 09, 14:11
Wtf is going on?

hahahaha :D post of the day :star:

Karim
17 Jul 09, 14:12
http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/17/1387889/no-inter-officials-have-spoken-to-samuel-etoo-agent

ok now everybody ease up.

The fact that Eto'o's agent wasn't aware of such a thing means that probably we wont be seeing Hleb of Eto'o in our roster. Theis report seems legit enough for me to believe that we were trying to get Hleb when the negogiations started to go towards Eto'o and Ibra like a brainstorming session.

Now we will have to wait at least a week or two until the agents are aware of the discussions between Moratti and Laporta.

So inessence if Ibra goes, it's Moratti's fault.

Stefan
17 Jul 09, 14:22
http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/17/1387889/no-inter-officials-have-spoken-to-samuel-etoo-agent

ok now everybody ease up.

The fact that Eto'o's agent wasn't aware of such a thing means that probably we wont be seeing Hleb of Eto'o in our roster. Theis report seems legit enough for me to believe that we were trying to get Hleb when the negogiations started to go towards Eto'o and Ibra like a brainstorming session.

Now we will have to wait at least a week or two until the agents are aware of the discussions between Moratti and Laporta.

So inessence if Ibra goes, it's Moratti's fault.

How is it moratti's fault that ibra wants to go?? Really explain to me how moratti is forcing zlatan to leave??

On the agent thing laporta probably hasn't told him yet. Nothing new.

Anyway for those who only trust inter.it. Moratti's interview is on the italian version:http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=45124&L=it

Karim
17 Jul 09, 14:22
http://sport.es/
and how reliable is this paper?

Jacquez
17 Jul 09, 14:23
What are you talking about? Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been the best player in Serie A many years now... without Zlatan we would NOT have won three consecutive scudetti. Remember that last match of 07/08? We actually lost the scudetto, untill an injured Ibra came on as a substitute, and scored two goals, which secured us the title.

Inter have disappointed in europe, year after year after year. Even before Zlatan arrived. With Ibra, it continued. This wasn't his fault, it was to blame on the rest of the team. Against Man U on OT he had shots on the woodwork, he whiped two of the best defenders on earth in their butts. It was because of Vieira we lost that match. Not Zlatan..
Without Zlatan, and with Eto'o, we'll fight for UEFA cup qualifications. I don't think any team has a player with such a big influence on the results. Not even C. Ronaldo, or Kak could have made the same impact on their teams as Zlatan made here.

And you're talking about us fans, being biased, not realizing the truth which apparently is that he sucks? I respectfully disagree, and propose the exact oppisite, in your case.

We'll lose half our team if we lose Ibra.

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 14:25
http://sport.es/
and how reliable is this paper?

It isn't reliable.

Karim
17 Jul 09, 14:25
How is it moratti's fault that ibra wants to go?? Really explain to me how moratti is forcing zlatan to leave??

Anyway for those who only trust inter.it. Moratti's interview is on the italian version:http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=45124&L=it

May be I should have put it in quotations. The point that I want to make is that Moratti was trying to go for Hleb, and ended up in a discussion about Ibra and how to include him in the deal and Eto'o was brought up. If I were in Moratti's shoes I'd probably do the same, sell Ibra, get Eto'o, get a few million and the player whom I wanted int he first place.

Business wise, it is a good idea, but is it good from a football point of view now for Mou?

It is yet another eason why we will be waiting for at least a fortnight until the record are set straight unless Eto'o's agent calls the Cameroonian on vacation and Eto'o says OK.

Karim
17 Jul 09, 14:27
It isn't reliable.

to what extent? is it a tabloid or a respected paper?

tritolone
17 Jul 09, 14:28

He says he always liked Etoo and that they are discussing the possiblities for this transfer. They havent even talked to the players yet.

Karim
17 Jul 09, 14:29
http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/07/17/1387956/inter-supremo-massimo-moratti-denies-ibrahimovic-deal-with

and now Moratti says there is no deal, yet anyways and look at his words, there is something that they talked about. I think I was right.

Nyall
17 Jul 09, 14:29
LMAO at you you guys who thought Ibra actually wanted to stay here. The deal is fantastic as we will easily replace Ibra's goal scoring tally and have enough money to buy midfield creativity.

This is in no way shape or form Moratti's fault. Ibra whored himself out tie and time again and when simply got his wish. If we spend our money properly we will be a much better team than we were with Ibra.

classexa
17 Jul 09, 14:30
LOL the agents didn't even know about this. Watch this deal go down the fishing tank :D

tritolone
17 Jul 09, 14:32
LMAO at you you guys who thought Ibra actually wanted to stay here and LMAO at all you guys who mocked Emily. The deal is fantastic as we will easily replace Ibra's goal scoring tally and have enough money to buy midfield creativity.

This is in no way shape or form Moratti's fault. Ibra whored himself out tie and time again and when simply got his wish. If we spend our money properly we will be a much better team than we were with Ibra.

:wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang: :wallbang:

Karim
classexa, there were supposed to talk about them. This was about Hleb, when everything turned to 2 other players.

Nyall
LOL the agents didn't even know about this. Watch this deal go down the fishing tank :D

How exactly? Barca and Inter haven't agreed to a fee yet so why would the agents be contacted?!

Stefan
He says he always liked Etoo and that they are discussing the possiblities for this transfer. They havent even talked to the players yet.

Which essentially in transfer speak means the transfer is going to happen. The parties just need to sort out the details.

This isn't like the first meeting when moratti dismissed laporta's offer. This is serious. We can all hope and pray that eto makes some outrages demands and the transfer doesn't go through but realistically Ibra will be an barca player by 31 August.

Executioner93
17 Jul 09, 14:40
Drogba and Hamsik will be on the way. Listen if we get this shit done there is no way we don't get Drogba. I'm telling you remember what i said months ago Mourinho never wanted thiago motta and milito he wanted obi mikel and drogba he requested a Dm and a CF not names, but Moratti was way to cheap. It is known by many that Mourinho has long been dreaming of a Drogba Eto'o partnership and that would form the greatest attack in the world Do you guys remember the interview drogba gave with the french paper L'equipe where he talks about just that? Heres a link:

http://www.footylatest.com/chelseas-drogba-drops-inter-milan-hint
http://www.tribalfootball.com/chelseas-drogba-wont-rule-out-mourinho-reunion-252247
http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/137/england/2009/06/20/1336704/chelsea-striker-didier-drogba-hints-at-move

I'd be surprised if Mourinho doesn't request this buy to moratti but he will not like it because he bought milito who plays in the same cf role.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 14:41
Since there are 5 parties involved with this transfer (2 teams, 3 players), the deal will break down more times than not.

I am not saying it is impossible, I am just saying with so maybe things having to be agreed, it's not that easy just to put pen to paper and that's it.

If it goes through, we get a good striker and enough money to not make excuses about not ebeing able to spend on the players that could help us...

Yeah exatcly! This deal ain't gonna be an easy one to go through like Media tried to tied it up that soon. From this 5 party the Eto'o part is very crucial in this deal.

Forza Nerazurri
17 Jul 09, 14:42
Moratti has to be out of his fuckin mind..............his priority is the champions league and he is gonna strengthen a squad dat won it last season...........and in effect makin out club shittier...well done Moratti

nzinter
17 Jul 09, 14:48
im gonna cry till september 1st if he leaves i cant see ann inter with out him

fick you moratti if you let this happen

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 14:48
Are you a new fan?

Nyall
17 Jul 09, 14:49
Moratti has to be out of his fuckin mind..............his priority is the champions league and he is gonna strengthen a squad dat won it last season...........and in effect makin out club shittier...well done Moratti

It's nice to see that you've read the goal.com article but please don't come here and summarize it.

Nero Indigo
17 Jul 09, 14:49
Fan of what to be exact - Ibra or Inter?

Nyall
17 Jul 09, 14:50
im gonna cry till september 1st if he leaves i cant see ann inter with out him

fick you moratti if you let this happen

Why not just go support Barca instead of crying? You won't be alone there as probably a quarters of the members here will join the first English speaking Barca forum they will find. Inter doesn't need "fans" like you.

Why not fuck Ibra for making this all a possibility?

emily_se
17 Jul 09, 14:52
Have anyone seen Emily in the last month?!:D

Are you taliking to me? Are you talking to ME....................?

Look what's happening now, fools. You have been played like a bunch of schoolgirls for the last month. I told you what was going on in May and in June and you chose to make fun of this information - and me - and to not believe it. Now you sit there like a bunch of morons, and the only one looking like idiots are you.

The Zlatan deal was finished in the beginning of June, just like I said. It later stalled for a while because of Eto'o not wanting to play ball. He was always going to be part of the deal, even though I don't think in the end it would have made a difference. I think Zlatan wants out and will make that a reality even if it means he has to put in money of his own.

By the way, some time ago I saw a new black Audi, their most luxurious and expensive car, parked outside Zlatan's house. It could be a perfect coincidence. After all, it is a very prosperous neighbourhood, so...

Well, on a whole I think he did a good job this summer of fooling those who wanted to be fooled.

nzinter
17 Jul 09, 14:55
Are you a new fan?

me

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 14:55
LOL so you just hide in a hole until Barcelona pops up and then you come on here and pretend like you had a magical source or knew about this. You are a sad pathetic bitch emily...and I truly hope the deal breaks down, not only because I want Ibra to stay but because it will send you back to your cave and we wont have to read your useless posts...

By the way there is a brand new Black Audi in my drive way also....maybe Barcelona is there?? Or maybe its my own fucking car!

Forza Nerazurri
17 Jul 09, 14:56
forget about Ibra lets concentrate on a world class midfielder that we can buy with the money received from him.....i wudn't mind spending that money on Ribery....after all....we just got his former captain

Adam
17 Jul 09, 14:56

Look what's happening now, fools. You have been played like a bunch of schoolgirls for the last month. I told you what was going on in May and in June and you chose to make fun of this information - and me - and to not believe it. Now you sit there like a bunch of morons, and the only one looking like idiots are you.

The Zlatan deal was finished in the beginning of June, just like I said. It later stalled for a while because of Eto'o not wanting to play ball. He was always going to be part of the deal, even though I don't think in the end it would have made a difference.

By the way, some time ago I saw a new black Audi, their most luxurious and expensive car, parked outside Zlatan's house. It could be a perfect coincidence. After all, it is a very prosperous neighbourhood, so...

Well, on a whole I think he did a good job this summer of fooling those who wanted to be fooled.

Again with the audi.:lol: It doesn't prove anything. An Audi is nothing but an Audi. Barca was always gonna be Ibra's most likely destination, regardless of what car is parked on his driveway.

Nevertheless, well done baby. You win.:D

Nerazzurro
17 Jul 09, 14:57
Gazzetta dello sport reports it, quoting Moratti saying that it's a deal in the advanced stages...

This fucking sucks. Moratti would be a fucking moron to do this...Zlatan is not the team, I know, but he's a very good player...

emily_se
17 Jul 09, 14:57
I have other things to do with my time than reading this pathetic thread. And, you are welcome for the information I gave you. Next time, learn how to say thank you. lol

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 14:58

The Zlatan deal was finished in the beginning of June, just like I said. It later stalled for a while because of Eto'o not wanting to play ball. He was always going to be part of the deal, even though I don't think in the end it would have made a difference.

Ur couragous for hiding so far and showing up now through this mess is admirable chick!
I think if Ibra was gonna join Barca 10 years later u were gonna say the same thing again. FYI there are still many stalls in this deal that can stop it from going through. All these Barca and Villa rumors for the last month was not all shit if there was an agreement between Inter and Barca for Ibra at that time!

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 14:58
me

Ya, if it is hard to see Inter without Ibra, you must be a new fan...because I have watched Inter for almost 15 years without him and believe me, Inter does exist without him...

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 15:00
I have other things to do with my time than reading this pathetic thread. And, you are welcome for the information I gave you. Next time, learn how to say thank you. lol

Sure and you only have time in your busy schedule when Barcelona rumors arise...

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 15:03
I don't know if this is a repeat post but...

http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/07/17/1387956/inter-supremo-massimo-moratti-denies-ibrahimovic-deal-with

Inter Supremo Massimo Moratti Denies Ibrahimovic Deal With Barcelona

The Spanish media have been slightly premature in their announcements...

Inter have denied that a deal has been completed with Barcelona that would see Zlatan Ibrahimovic swap places with Samuel Eto'o plus €40 million and Aliaksandr Hleb going on loan to the San Siro.

The Serie A giants' president, Massimo Moratti, confirmed that talks had taken place, but dismissed stories in the Spanish media that a deal had been agreed.

Barca and Inter officials did meet and the two strikers were discussed before a proposal that included the Catalan club paying a sum of money plus Eto'o was put forward.

But claims that there is an agreement are premature and Moratti explained that negotiations are set to continue to see what could be done.

"Eto'o is not worth Ibrahimovic, but there is an important economic offer. The deal is well underway," the Inter chief told the Italian media.

"There were talks with Laporta about doing something. But obviously the willingness of the players will also be important in all this."

For a long time, Barcelona's main target has been David Villa but Valencia revealed that they rejected a bid in midweek and that could have forced the Catalan club to look elsewhere.

Whether they are now hoping that news of bids going in to other clubs will persuade Villa to act independently or force Valencia into a re-think is unclear.

Only last month Moratti and Laporta met in Barcelona and discussed Eto'o and Ibrahimovic and agreed that there would be no movement and the two players would remain with their current clubs.

Forza Nerazurri
17 Jul 09, 15:03
well this deal won't go through..Et'o want 13 million a year while Ibra would have to take a pay cut....deal not gonna happen

lonewolf19
17 Jul 09, 15:06
Good. Things getting cleared up

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 15:07
"Eto'o is not worth Ibrahimovic, but there is an important economic offer. The deal is well underway," the Inter chief told the Italian media.

At least he Stung well!!

Executioner93
17 Jul 09, 15:07
Quit with the moaning and bitching this deal may not be over after all calm down give it time goodness have a positive attitude guys that will do wonders for you. If you feel and think ibra will stay in the end he will stay think good and good may happen keep the faith. Like i said two options Mourinho buys drogba his dream or more realistically change system and have a lethal attack in a 4-2-3-1 formation looking something like this which may very well happen:

Maicon-----------Lucio--------------Samuel-----------Zanetti-------

----------------Motta------------------Cambiasso-------------------

------Balotelli----------------Milito--------------Cassano-----------

-----------------------------Eto'o----------------------------------

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 15:09
Quit with the moaning and bitching this deal may not be over after all calm down give it time goodness have a positive attitude guys that will do wonders for you. If you feel and think ibra will stay in the end he will stay think good and good may happen keep the faith. Like i said two options buy drogba or change system and have a lethal attack in a 4-2-3-1 formation looking something like this:

----------------.Motta------------------Cambiasso-------------------

Completely agree with ur post man!:star::star:

But...Um... 4 strikers in ur line-up?!!!:rolleyes:

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 15:09
Here is a great comparison topic...

http://goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2009/07/17/1307188/goalcom-worldview-ibrahimovic-etoo-swap-good-or-bad-move

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 15:10
Quit with the moaning and bitching this deal may not be over after all calm down give it time goodness have a positive attitude guys that will do wonders for you. If you feel and think ibra will stay in the end he will stay think good and good may happen keep the faith. Like i said two options Mourinho buys drogba his dream or more realistically change system and have a lethal attack in a 4-2-3-1 formation looking something like this which may very well happen:

----------------Motta------------------Cambiasso-------------------

LOL ya, 4 strikers on the field at one time...great strategy!