PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

BFC82
18 Sep 06, 17:32
I would hate to think where we would be already without him this season. Only 2 games in and he has been influential in every part of our attack.

ROAR
19 Sep 06, 05:27
no one kicks football like one Zlatan I say Zlatan! have you heard that song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjISSPVKYAM&mode=related&search=
try that link. Funny song about Zlatan

Really funny :D

Thanx

Hussein
19 Sep 06, 05:38
I would hate to think where we would be already without him this season. Only 2 games in and he has been influential in every part of our attack.

True.

I think he won the Inter fans in no time with his outstanding displays so far.

Forza ragazzi
19 Sep 06, 09:13
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=23997&L=en

How can you not like this guy?

Such a charisma.

Marcello
19 Sep 06, 10:27
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=23997&L=en

How can you not like this guy?

Such a charisma.

Yep Great words!
This guy keeps improving everytime i see him, well done ibra keep it up mate!!!

Karim
19 Sep 06, 16:30
Yep Great words!
This guy keeps improving everytime i see him, well done ibra keep it up mate!!!
Right on!

minterke
20 Sep 06, 03:13
IBRAHIMOVIC: "I ALWAYS WANT TO WIN"

:lol: It doesn't feel good to play without bribery eh, Ibra?

stifler13
21 Sep 06, 05:14
i also think it's a great decision by Mancini, giving Ibra more freedom w/ the ball on the field. And Ibra so far, very creative & hard working.
It just look like we have our own 'ronaldinho'

cool_cuchu
21 Sep 06, 05:43
he's really talented..
our two signings from Gobbi : Ibra and Viera, really lives upto their hype...
I am amazed how good they are and how easy they gel into the team.

Ibra is rather cocky players, but when you have his talent and you're at inter.. You probably developed such attitude... I see him having bigger talent than current Adriano....
But Ibra surely can still improve.., if he grows more mature in his attitude.. he will be the best in the world...

Forza ragazzi
21 Sep 06, 07:09
Shame about the penalty miss, but Ibra's improving all the time. He's an unique player, both in football and at Inter.

Pajo
21 Sep 06, 09:28
I'm not worried about Ibra missing the penalty... Anyone can miss a penalty. I didn't like him before, but his performances in Inter have changed my mind...

Adam
21 Sep 06, 10:59
Anyone can miss a penalty, at least this wasn't the champions league final.;) And Inter won the match so live and let live...but someone else should take them...At least untill he finds his confidence in front of goal, that's all it is really. The skill is already there, it just feels like he gets too nervous when he's about to shoot. Anyway...

I am very pleased with Zlatans performance sofar, I have hopes of seeing a top form Ibra in november.

This is why he's such an important part of the team already IMO.

He runs and chases the defenders like a bull and sometimes he wins the ball when he shouldn't have a chance doing so. He holds the ball like no other player in the World, two players on him and still he manages like it's nothing, so that the team can move into attacking formation and also when there is little time on the clock left and Inter is winning.:D

The fact that he gets two players on him when he has the ball gives other players more space to move. And that's just the tactical attributes he offers.

Add to that the fact that he can score(Last season was a fluke), pass, dribble and bring creativity onto the pitch...

One thing i noticed yesterday and in the Supercoppa is that Zlatan can mosey around with the ball when there is little time left and defenders sometimes don't even try to take it from him. I don't know why this is, maybe they just gave up trying.:D But it looks very funny when he is standing almost still and no one is challenging him.

Alex de Large
21 Sep 06, 14:18
Well, he is actually playing every day better, from - to +, so i'am happy with that, but he should never take the pk's, if u have grosso, matrix, stankovic on the team, why? and the official pk taker should be luis figo by the way.

Let's hope Ibrahimovic have a game vs Bayern like the ones he had the last years with JuBe when they played Bayern in the CL prev.league, i remember he was one of the best if not the best player/s of his team.

Cro Nerazzurro
21 Sep 06, 14:27
I don't like Figo as PK
I love when kicker really kicks it, like Shearer was doing it

At inter, most of all I like Recoba as penalty kicker
Adriano could be good if he fires them

Ibrahimović is on fire,lets hope he plays allways like now or even better

bjwam4
21 Sep 06, 15:16
Not to get off topic but Adriano should not take the PK's.

Figo or Deki all the way.

kova9
21 Sep 06, 20:37
He is our no.1 striker right now, and I think it will stay that way in the future.. We have a big advantage on his individual qualities and Crespo is easily gonna score 20-25 goals this season (maybe even more).. Adriano should also be that smart!!

Hussein
21 Sep 06, 21:39
Ibra has been impressive so far this season and I think he did well in all the matches he played in. I think he needs to set out Inter's next game against Chievo as we need him to be 100% fit to face Bayern on Wednesday night.

I still believe we are yet to see what Ibra can offer and I'm sure he'll give alot more to this club.

Frisko
21 Sep 06, 22:43
As much as I dislike the guy, he's working hard and giving us something no other strikers has been able to give us in the last couple of years, effective linking between the strikers and midfield.

Surely, he does way too many flicks and tricks, but he's doing damn good. And he seems to be perfect with Crespo.

I don't blame people for missing penalties, at least they have the balls to step up and take them.

And one thing: when he went "come onnn" on the Inter fans yesterday... that was way cool :cool:

BFC82
21 Sep 06, 22:47
He is fast becoming one my favorites. Was expecting a flop after last season with Juve, but he seems to be on a roll with us.

Waleed
22 Sep 06, 00:50
This guy has really been something lately and just when you think he has no chance of bringing a ball down safely he will do just that with a flick of his boot. He does try some fancy stuff but when it pays off it looks awesome.

His PK miss could have been costly but at least he has the confidence to step up and take them. Lets hope he does better next time.

What I love most about this guy that DaRealest also noticed is how he is smart with the ball at the endof games. Unlike Cordoba who bombed that free kick up the field at the end of the game for no reason. Ibra is smart and retains possession and just sits there dancing with it on the sidelines. He still has energy to burn and wants to draw defenders out but they are tired and dont want to give him the initiative to create a late minute goal. That is exactly what you want to be doing when you are up late in the game especially when you are away or in a tight match like last night.

IbraHimoVic
22 Sep 06, 07:25
I said that Ibrahimovic is a real talented player,and he didn't dissapointed me.
He really kick defenders asses,when he has the ball.
I think that this couple of forwards ibrahimovic-crespo is the best in europe.
I'm sorry for Adriano,but this 2 guys are really the best now.
Ibrahimovic-smart player with a very good tehnique and ball control.
Crespo-a very good forward,who can score from any position.

Michal
22 Sep 06, 09:00
IBRAHIMOVIC BECOMES FATHER
Friday, 22 September 2006 10:27:49

MILAN - Zlatan Ibrahimovic (http://inter.it/aas/squadra/player1?codgioc=G0805&L=en&stagione=2006/07) has become a father for the first time. His girlfriend Helen gave birth to Maximilian Ibrahimovic at 8:30 this morning. The Inter forward, who has been with Helen since Thursday evening, will not train with Roberto Mancini (http://inter.it/en/squadra/allenatore/index.html) and the Nerazzurri this afternoon. Many congratulations to Helen, Zlatan and Maximilian from everyone at Inter.

Congrats Ibra!!!

:boogy:

kova9
22 Sep 06, 09:11
Congrats!! They are all beoming fathers early (if you ask me).. Adri (24) Ibra (23,24)..

Forza ragazzi
22 Sep 06, 10:38
Congrats, Ibra. Still hope you're with us vs Chievo, though.

Marcello
22 Sep 06, 11:34
ibra a father man i swear ibra is still young

congrats ibra!!

Hasan
22 Sep 06, 12:30
Cogratulations Ibra, good job again!!!!

Stefan
22 Sep 06, 12:51
Congrats Ibra. :)

Ziyad
22 Sep 06, 13:55
:heart: :heart: Congrats Ibra:boogy: :star:

Cro Nerazzurro
22 Sep 06, 14:31
And it is good to have young talents in team-allready parents, cause they grow faster and smarter as person,and as footballer too

Congrats to ˝Golden˝ Ibra, keep playing like you are now

And I must admit, I was scared he will continue with his Jubeentus form from last season, but isn't. He is showing all his big talent and is working hard, just keep it like that

Alex de Large
22 Sep 06, 14:36
Zlatan song anyone?
http://www.uploading.com/files/NJSOOPXS/zlatan_l__ten__svensk_version_.mp3.html

IbraHimoVic
22 Sep 06, 19:20
Congrats Ibra,i hope you'll score many goals for inter and dedicate them for your son and your wife :boogy: ..and especially for all inter fans :D

Suneet
22 Sep 06, 19:54
Congrats Ibra,i hope you'll score many goals for inter and dedicate them for your son and your wife :boogy: ..and especially for all inter fans :D

No wonder he wanted to take the penalty.:rolleyes:

Anyways we won so I love him more :D . Congratulations

alvaro
22 Sep 06, 20:26
Grats Ibra you Swedish bastardo! :heart:

Pajo
22 Sep 06, 23:13
Wow, congrads Ibra... You scored again!!!;)

Durai
27 Sep 06, 20:59
proved he's worth tonight, what a waste of space.

Durai
27 Sep 06, 21:19
25 million euros for this donkey, we could have bought tavano and another two decent strikers for the 25 million euros.

Alex de Large
27 Sep 06, 21:26
Or keep Martin....

cozzi
27 Sep 06, 21:31
25 million euros for this donkey, we could have bought tavano and another two decent strikers for the 25 million euros.
I agree 100% with you Durai. This boy is damaged goods, i cannot accept him as an Inter player. He is very inconsistent and so tempremental i seriously wonder why we have gammbled on this man. Send him back to juve.

Durai
27 Sep 06, 21:40
I agree 100% with you Durai. This boy is damaged goods, i cannot accept him as an Inter player. He is very inconsistent and so tempremental i seriously wonder why we have gammbled on this man. Send him back to juve.

the problem is that no one's gonna want to buy him because of he's wages and he ISN'T THAT GOOD, only in mancini's eyes is ibrahimovic worth 25million. we are stuck with this donkey for the next 4 years.

minterke
27 Sep 06, 21:49
Like I said in the Bayern thread, Ibra should be benched like Adri was at the beginning of the season. If Mancini has any balls in him, he'll bench Ibrahimovic.

cozzi
27 Sep 06, 22:06
Mike he should not only be axed from the starting 11 but from the squad. He is a discrase to the jersey. If he seriously thinks that getting sent off then walking off the pitch with a huge smile and laughing if going win him over with the fans - he is ****ing wrong. I have had enough of this pillock.

Adriano has problems but in Chievo and tonight he was looking hungry. Start him and Crespo and i hope Cruz get back soon. Maybe even Chino will make a miraculus comeback.

Durai Inter are the only club stupid enough to pay 25 million for him

minterke
27 Sep 06, 22:28
Nevermind Zlatan getting sent off, after he got off the pitch we were probably playing better because he was dreadful out there. It's because he plays for himself and he always will that I'll never accept him.

Hussein
27 Sep 06, 22:30
I expected Ibra's sending off was a bit exsessive and the ref could've warned having known that he was already booked. Maybe another referee could've done that, but anyway I'm not trying justifying what Ibra did nor blame the ref as these things could happen in any game.

I also expected that Ibra will be fired up for this game, but it seems that he celebrated his sons birth with a sending off!! :P

Ibra must pick himself up and reply to us on the pitch. However, I don't think that he'll start the Cagliari game ahead of Adriano.

Alex de Large
27 Sep 06, 23:31
Adriano must start on Sunday.

Hasan
27 Sep 06, 23:43
Adriano must start on Sunday.
Yes man I agree with you, Adriano-Ibra from the begining.

minterke
28 Sep 06, 00:32
Yes man I agree with you, Adriano-Ibra from the begining.

No fackin' way bro, what kind of coach would make Ibra start after the display he put on vs. Bayern. Ibra shouldn't even be called up vs. Cagliari. It should be Adri-Crespo from the beginning since they linked well vs. Chievo and Recoba will hopefully make his comeback.

Khalifa
28 Sep 06, 00:38
Now ibra sucks eh...lol

Hasan
28 Sep 06, 01:18
No fackin' way bro, what kind of coach would make Ibra start after the display he put on vs. Bayern. Ibra shouldn't even be called up vs. Cagliari. It should be Adri-Crespo from the beginning since they linked well vs. Chievo and Recoba will hopefully make his comeback.
C'mon mate be serios, If we are gona look tonight game than Grosso,Ibra,Crespo,Mariano,Cordoba,Figo,Javier.... all of them should be transfer listed, why everybody are so criticall on Ibra and Adriano when we have and other players too.
Stanko,Javier,Figo,Cordoba are inconsictent on the start of the season but we all know their values and wait.

minterke
28 Sep 06, 01:38
First of all a striker shouldn't pick up 2 yellow cards and if he does then he should at least put on a performance that would make up for it, second of all when he got sent off he pulled the stupidest face that I wanted to ****ing throw ginsu knives at.

pablito
28 Sep 06, 06:58
First of all a striker shouldn't pick up 2 yellow cards and if he does then he should at least put on a performance that would make up for it, second of all when he got sent off he pulled the stupidest face that I wanted to ****ing throw ginsu knives at.

well said, i felt exactly the same. his a fuking choker in my opnion, the prik just doesnt perform when it counts.

the commentators were disgussing as to why he is so overrated. they went on to say that he produces some freaky shit every now and then, but the rest of time he is just plain crap. i couldnt agree more.

and he should have scored in the first half when he was one on one with Khan. You pay the fuk head millions, and thisis the kind of results ya get.

and the sneding off was well justified. he deserved it, no question

Lamb of God
28 Sep 06, 08:31
i think its to early to judge ibra this was obviously his worse game i have seen and he a chance to get a goal but as i said he needs more time to prove himself he is a great player when in form now at the moment i say we play adriano because he is as hungry as a wolf waiting for a prey.

Choppin Onions
28 Sep 06, 08:37
Today was the first time he truly pissed me off, even if that 2nd yellow was probably undeserved. It's bad enough he didn't do much for the team but to fack your team like that in Europe's biggest stage is irritating as hell. Same with Grosso. Show some composure next time.... :|

Karim
28 Sep 06, 09:23
Ibra was a zero, then was a hero, then now back to zero
Guys, calm down, yes Zlatan was bad yesterday, but hey I'd keep him in the starting eleven still, Crespo was aso out of form and now Adri is back into the competition for a starting place, he was good today.
Zlatan is a technical player and really we need him, yes he's stupid sometimes, but that cdomes with the territory.

MasterZen
28 Sep 06, 09:36
You will see against Spartak ADri Crespo 5-0 sure bet.
I am nervous about this swede he gets the balll and do not pass it.
He keeps the balll to much. I am worried about his style of play. To much holding the ball.

Puma
28 Sep 06, 10:03
What aggravates me is that the Inter's management and Mancini himself have not taken a harder stance on the red cards that our players are accumulating. Last season, Capello dragged Camoronesi after needless rough play and he was benched for the next match. Capello made it known that such conduct was unacceptable. No leadership has come from Mancini as a coach in that respect and the likes of Crespo, Captain Zanetti and Matrix are left to speak out and let their teammates know that such ill disciplie is not good enough. In my opinion, if a warning does not come from Mancini then our players are going to keep doing the same thing.

Zlatan's send off hurt the team and Grosso should know that referees are very sensitive when it comes to raised elbows. There was no malicious intent but the fact that he still did it was enough to give the referee a choice to either send him off or give him a caution.

Zlatan is a good player but his poor discipline often lets him down. It was a problem at Ajax, Juventus and now at Inter. I think Mancini has to let him know that it will not be tolerated and that if Zlatan keeps it up, he will find himself sitting on the bench. The reserves we have are more than capable of filling his shoes and making a contribution.

Fedaykin
28 Sep 06, 11:02
Funny , after 4 or 5 good games most were praising Ibrahimovic now after 1 bad game everyone is cursing . Get a grip people .

I see no one saying anything about Grosso ? His been crap since he got here .

Hasan
28 Sep 06, 11:28
Funny , after 4 or 5 good games most were praising Ibrahimovic now after 1 bad game everyone is cursing . Get a grip people .

I see no one saying anything about Grosso ? His been crap since he got here .
Good point mate, I don't get it either...

Miki
28 Sep 06, 11:29
What aggravates me is that the Inter's management and Mancini himself have not taken a harder stance on the red cards that our players are accumulating. Last season, Capello dragged Camoronesi after needless rough play and he was benched for the next match. Capello made it known that such conduct was unacceptable. No leadership has come from Mancini as a coach in that respect and the likes of Crespo, Captain Zanetti and Matrix are left to speak out and let their teammates know that such ill disciplie is not good enough. In my opinion, if a warning does not come from Mancini then our players are going to keep doing the same thing.

Zlatan's send off hurt the team and Grosso should know that referees are very sensitive when it comes to raised elbows. There was no malicious intent but the fact that he still did it was enough to give the referee a choice to either send him off or give him a caution.

Zlatan is a good player but his poor discipline often lets him down. It was a problem at Ajax, Juventus and now at Inter. I think Mancini has to let him know that it will not be tolerated and that if Zlatan keeps it up, he will find himself sitting on the bench. The reserves we have are more than capable of filling his shoes and making a contribution.
Very well said, George. The management needs to adopt a harsh stance on these culprits, and they need to nip it in the bud early. A message must be sent across the board - red cards hurt Inter, and they hurt us bad.

Ibrahimovic was disappointing yesterday, but he was not the sole offender. However, his stupid fouls destroyed whatever intricate balance the team held with a full complement of 11 men. With his dismissal, our tactics, albeit meagre ones, went completely out the window.

He should be punished, and made to realize that we need every single person on the field to play for the team, and not to his whims.

Ciao,
Tim

Puma
28 Sep 06, 13:41
The more I think about it, the more I realise that four red cards in six matches is a disgrace. Mancini really needs to take the hardline and the club should enforce larger than usual fines for players that get red carded.

Hussein
28 Sep 06, 16:32
The more I think about it, the more I realise that four red cards in six matches is a disgrace. Mancini really needs to take the hardline and the club should enforce larger than usual fines for players that get red carded.

If this wasn't Inter you could've already heared about the fines and bans. Our management is too soft with players and nothing will happen.

I'm also amazed of how some people accuse Ibra if being a disgrace. The guy playe superblt until yesterday and now only after 1 bad game you people started eating his head!!!

Stefan
28 Sep 06, 16:36
People are being very unfair on Ibrahimovic. True he didn't have a good game but were was the supply to him and crespo?? He has done very well up untill the game vs bayern. The discipline problem is really the coach's fault, he needs to take responsibility and lay down the law.

Jimmy
28 Sep 06, 17:04
Stefan, Stankovic's pass that put Zlatan one-on-one with the keeper? Can he receive better support than that?

Hammoudi
28 Sep 06, 17:14
I'm also amazed of how some people accuse Ibra if being a disgrace. The guy playe superblt until yesterday and now only after 1 bad game you people started eating his head!!!

Some people here don't like Zlatan for being Zlatan. It's either his Juve past, being the reason why Martins left or his attitude at times.

If Zlatan performs well, like he has been for the most part, then it's like it's an expected thing from him and people turn a blind eye. As soon as he screws up, the knives are out.

Fact remains is that he is one of the most creative and gifted forwards we had in a decade. Martins is gone, so I hope people realize that and stop being too negative about Zlatan.

Stefan
28 Sep 06, 18:43
Stefan, Stankovic's pass that put Zlatan one-on-one with the keeper? Can he receive better support than that?

We are talking about missing one chance here. He should have taken it but what about the rest of the game?? In that first half that was virtually the only decent pass he received.

And I am saying ibrahimovic shouldn't be criticised for his performance which was very poor but some people are going over the top. He has quite a few good performances before yesterdays disater.

Durai
28 Sep 06, 19:30
People are being very unfair on Ibrahimovic. True he didn't have a good game but were was the supply to him and crespo?? He has done very well up untill the game vs bayern. The discipline problem is really the coach's fault, he needs to take responsibility and lay down the law.

LOL people are being unfair on ibrahimovic LOL

there was plenty of supply to him he just kept losing the ball everytime he had the ball.

Karl
28 Sep 06, 22:51
I´ve been following zlatans career from the time when he was playing for malmo in sweden. The thing that bothers me most is that people always forget that zlatan is above all a team player. His job is primarily to provide crespo/adriano with assisting passes and hold the ball so that the whole team can attack. You have all seen him do this, and he does the job i a way that few others are able to (like against Roma) He will never score 20 goals in one season and he probably never will. If Inter bought him for that reason only then did not know what they were buying. Mancini made the same mistake vs bayern like capello did the whole previous season - using zlatan as a striker with his only objective to score goals, for that Adriano would have been a better choice. If Mancini would have used him lower down on the pitch, maybe things would have been different. I say use him as the team player he is or don´t use him at all!

Hasan
28 Sep 06, 23:40
All humans making mistakes but that's not reason to hate them, remember Zidane.
Your problem is that you hate Zlatan too much, but make piece with that coz you will watching that face for long, long time in Inter shirt.

Raymondo
29 Sep 06, 04:28
Grats Ibra you Swedish bastardo! :heart:

His not Swedish, he's a Bosnian.

Raymondo
29 Sep 06, 04:33
Fact remains is that he is one of the most creative and gifted forwards we had in a decade. Martins is gone, so I hope people realize that and stop being too negative about Zlatan.

"most creative and gifted forwards"

LOLOLOLOO

Why aren't people allowed to think negative about Zlatan? Are you the thought police?

Stefan
29 Sep 06, 07:00
His not Swedish, he's a Bosnian.

WTF. Some of his blood might be Bosnian but Zlatan Ibrahimovic was born and bred in Sweden. He is as much swedish as any other swede.

Pravesh
29 Sep 06, 08:00
Zlatan has been one of our most consistent player this season and that sums up all. We all know that he's got some attitude problem but hopefully, he won't trouble us with that.

:)

Puma
29 Sep 06, 08:44
If you read my post closely you will notice that my 'disgrace' comment was not directed at Zlatan's contribution on the pitch performances. It was simply directed at the players that have been red carded (Zlatan, Vieira & Grosso). I was referring to the disgraceful disciplinary situation that is plagueing the team. Up until the Bayern match, I have been happy with Zlatan's performances.

IbraHimoVic
29 Sep 06, 10:18
This "donkey" is inter's player,show some respect for him please.
I agree he hasn't a very good start at inter ,but he will be back in shape for the next games.Don't be mad on him,he try to give the best,let's criticize him after a few months if is absolutly necessary. ;)

M.Adnan
29 Sep 06, 10:21

I bet Adriano will shoot the ball outside the stadium.

Interezzo
29 Sep 06, 10:51
I've heard what all of u had to say,the thing we do the most is criticise players and not the whole team.the sad truth and i dont like to say it is that Inter has inconsistent champions which is most of the time not a bad thing because there should be another player that can replace him in terms of performance.ibra didnt play that well that game and he get a red card which is the worst thing that could happen in a game like this.he should have been replaced by adriano b4 getting the red card.Inter didnt lose because ibra sucked that game,we lost because bayern were superior to us in terms of controling the whole game.

Hussein
30 Sep 06, 22:47
I agree he hasn't a very good start at inter ,but he will be back in shape for the next games.Don't be mad on him,he try to give the best,let's criticize him after a few months if is absolutly necessary. ;)

I disagree, Ibra did well so far this season and his only bad game was the one against Bayern.

I think he doesn't deserve to be critisized this much and he deserves sometime to show us how good he is.

Opeum
01 Oct 06, 08:07
i think some of this guys hate zlatan becos he is an annoying person..i guess.. but his talent are damn good! so let's just him be..

Forza ragazzi
01 Oct 06, 09:46
Without his personality Zlatan never would've gotten to where he is today. His can be rude and very self-sentered, but these are qualities that has given him chances to play at such fashionable clubs as Ajax, Juventus and Inter. Vieri was the same type of character, and he's considered one of the best strikers of late. Some players need to be a little disliked to improve and keep up the pace, while others don't. These are individual differences. We should support Zlatan as he representes a type of striker we haven't had for several years.

Suneet
01 Oct 06, 10:49
I bet Adriano will shoot the ball outside the stadium.

Thats going into my signature, mate. :D

Great answer!.

El Nino
01 Oct 06, 11:02
i think inter's weakness is the manager .... i think you guys have the team and the players which mourinho described as the best team in the world at this point .. but its the manager .. who cant get you boys together i say sack him soon .... inter has give him many many chances ... i think its time for him to be packing his bags up ... then with a new manager i think the players attitude will change and who knows u guys may win the treble lol ...

Champo League .seria . Coppa italia who knows but my view is mancini needs to go

sorry iknow this is in the wrong thread i just didnt want to make a new thread just for this or do you think i should have ... :nervous:

Frisko
01 Oct 06, 11:18
i think inter's weakness is the manager .... i think you guys have the team and the players which mourinho described as the best team in the world at this point .. but its the manager .. who cant get you boys together i say sack him soon .... inter has give him many many chances ... i think its time for him to be packing his bags up ... then with a new manager i think the players attitude will change and who knows u guys may win the treble lol ...

Champo League .seria . Coppa italia who knows but my view is mancini needs to go

sorry iknow this is in the wrong thread i just didnt want to make a new thread just for this or do you think i should have ... :nervous:
Yeah, it'd make it much easier on you Rossoneri if we sacked Mancini and repeated our past mistakes.

By the way, it's not like Carletto is doing great there.

1) Why didn't he ask the club to sign a player who has still his real teeth?

2) Why does his Milan side always choke?

3) Why players like Seedorf and Kaka' feel like they can tell him to f off in public, only to make pathetic 'let's make peace' press conferences to try and patch it up?

4) Why does he put Gilardino under even more pressure, since he hasn't scored one freakin CL goal yet, and plays him on his own upfront against Lille, setting him up to fail?

Maybe is some other team who should get rid of their incompetent coach...

Durai
01 Oct 06, 18:16
again he proved he's worth as a piece sh*t, he lost the ball most of the time he got it.

what a waste of 26million euros.

thomas_inter
02 Oct 06, 15:47

You're right... I've never ever seen such a happy face in my whole life...

thomas_inter
02 Oct 06, 15:51
Today was the first time he truly pissed me off, even if that 2nd yellow was probably undeserved. It's bad enough he didn't do much for the team but to fack your team like that in Europe's biggest stage is irritating as hell. Same with Grosso. Show some composure next time.... :|

The first "yellow" was worth a direct red card, I've seen it from a different angle, and Ibra is slapping his opponent in the face....

thomas_inter
02 Oct 06, 15:55
We are talking about missing one chance here. He should have taken it but what about the rest of the game?? In that first half that was virtually the only decent pass he received.

And I am saying ibrahimovic shouldn't be criticised for his performance which was very poor but some people are going over the top. He has quite a few good performances before yesterdays disater.
You have to take the changes you get... sometimes a change like that against a team like Bayern is the only good change of a whole match... but...

He wasn't the only one who played bad... And its not fair to attack him on this point...

thomas_inter
02 Oct 06, 15:58

I bet you became Inter fan when Zlatan came to us... and you loved Juve before...

Suneet
02 Oct 06, 16:11
You're right... I've never ever seen such a happy face in my whole life...

Maybe people will only be satisfied if he punched the referee or just went beserk.:rolleyes:

Or maybe you guys need a striker who makes 5 assists and bags a hatrick every game.:rolleyes:

minterke
02 Oct 06, 20:21
Using Gazzetta's ratings as my source of information, Zlatan has so far had an average rating of 5.4/10.

Durai
02 Oct 06, 21:28
whatever the ratings say they don't reflect he's true ratings.

Hasan
02 Oct 06, 21:33
This game againdt Cagliari are ruined his rating, all other games in serie A was on high level.

minterke
02 Oct 06, 23:03
IMO, Zlatan is a very skilled player that will show off vs. teams like Siena, Ascoli etc. But he was never a big game player ever since his move to Juventus, he's always been disgraceful in the CL and as you can see this season he hasn't changed at all.

I like watching Zlatan because he's an exciting player, but he's exciting 1 out of 3 games.

Pajo
03 Oct 06, 00:02
Happy 25th Birthday Zlatan Ibrahimovic!!! Get even better at Inter...;)

Marcello
03 Oct 06, 08:52
Yeah happy Birthday Man!!

Pi
03 Oct 06, 11:27
Happy Birthday Zlatan!!! I really hope that you can find yourself and give Inter some great games.

Forza ragazzi
03 Oct 06, 14:10
Grattis, Zlatan! :)

Spela bra! ("play good", in Swedish :))

Stefan
03 Oct 06, 14:24
Happy bday Zlatan. Get over this patch fast. You were very well till your son's birth. since that you have been poor vs bayern and cagliari.

Inter101
03 Oct 06, 14:30
IMO, Zlatan is a very skilled player that will show off vs. teams like Siena, Ascoli etc. But he was never a big game player ever since his move to Juventus, he's always been disgraceful in the CL and as you can see this season he hasn't changed at all.
In other words, he's a crap ass muthafcka that will do a one good move every 270 minutes. Happy birthday, hope u leave real soon.

J zanetti
03 Oct 06, 14:44
In other words, he's a crap ass muthafcka that will do a one good move every 270 minutes.
To be honest I canít see why there is so much hatred from certain members towards Ibra!? :rolleyes:
After all even at his lowest moment at JuBe he was still better than Adri when he was going through his crap period which he yet has to find a way out from! And on top of that he has been one of the best if not as according to some the most consistent player in our team.

minterke
03 Oct 06, 17:15
he has been one of the best if not as according to some the most consistent player in our team.

lol Ashkan that's a load of shit.

Supercup vs Roma he was pretty average (5/10)

Had a good game vs. Fiorentina (7/10)

Another decent game vs. Sampdoria (6.5/10)

Not very good vs. Sporting (5.5/10)

Absolute garbage vs. Bayern (3/10)

Another bad game vs. Cagliari (5/10)

Yup, that's consistency :lol:

Happy birthday Zlatan.

interlab
03 Oct 06, 17:27
happy b-day Zlatan Ibrahimovic
i expect much from you in futurree

Raymondo
04 Oct 06, 05:26
WTF. Some of his blood might be Bosnian but Zlatan Ibrahimovic was born and bred in Sweden. He is as much swedish as any other swede.

WTF. None of him is Swedish and a dog born and bred in a barn doesn't make him a horse.

He's as much a Swede as I'm an Eskimo and it's bad enough he's currently being rebagded as a "great" striker much less a Swede.

Stefan
04 Oct 06, 07:31
WTF. None of him is Swedish and a dog born and bred in a barn doesn't make him a horse.

He's as much a Swede as I'm an Eskimo and it's bad enough he's currently being rebagded as a "great" striker much less a Swede.

How do you compare 2 different species to nationalities?? a Dog can't become a horse since it's gentically impossible. Nationalities has to do wtih culture,etc nothing to do with genes.

Zlatan is swedish.

But I quess your one of those anti immigrant kind of people so you hold a grudge against his parents for coming to Sweden so now you dislike Zlatan.;)

Forza ragazzi
04 Oct 06, 08:42
Please. Don't repeat this discussion again. If you desire, find another forum to do so.

Stefan
04 Oct 06, 09:11
Please. Don't repeat this discussion again. If you desire, find another forum to do so.

Your right. Sorry for getting involved in that arguement with Raymondo .

J zanetti
04 Oct 06, 10:19
lol Ashkan that's a load of shit.

Supercup vs Roma he was pretty average (5/10)

Had a good game vs. Fiorentina (7/10)

Another decent game vs. Sampdoria (6.5/10)

Not very good vs. Sporting (5.5/10)

Absolute garbage vs. Bayern (3/10)

Another bad game vs. Cagliari (5/10)

Yup, that's consistency :lol:

Happy birthday Zlatan.
That is your opinion which I could equally brand being load of shit. ;)
Crespo aside Ibra has been more consistent than most of our attack minded players. Based on every one else in the team who have been utter crap in most games I would only rate his Bayern game below average Ė in the remaining games I personally was generally happy with his contribution. And Iím saying this as some one who wasnít keen on his move at the first place.

Hammoudi
04 Oct 06, 10:42

Do you remember the 'scudetto showdown' we had against JuBe last year? I remember him scoring a goal and winning the FK leading to the second goal, if my memory serves me right.

In general, like someone mentioned already, if you measure Zlatan's performance by goals, then this is a fallacy. He ain't no goal-scorer, rate him by how many balls he wins, assists and the time he holds the ball allowing others to advance.

Too bad these things can't be quanitified in the right manner.

Hussein
04 Oct 06, 12:31
Do you remember the 'scudetto showdown' we had against JuBe last year? I remember him scoring a goal and winning the FK leading to the second goal, if my memory serves me right.

In general, like someone mentioned already, if you measure Zlatan's performance by goals, then this is a fallacy. He ain't no goal-scorer, rate him by how many balls he wins, assists and the time he holds the ball allowing others to advance.

Too bad these things can't be quanitified in the right manner.

Spot on.

Ibra is a supporting forward not a goal poacher. He wins so many free kicks around the area because he's so skillful and the team should take advantage of those free kicks.

As for last season scudetto showdown, it was Nedved who DIVED to win the free kick that lead to Del Piero's goal.

Wittmann
04 Oct 06, 13:55
Ibra is a supporting forward not a goal poacher. He wins so many free kicks around the area because he's so skillful and the team should take advantage of those free kicks.

I agree with the definition of his position and his talent, it's just that every time I watch Inter matches he, well to say the least, just fails to impress me..Awful performance and red card in the CL match and again poor display against Cagliari is what I saw from him lately..

I read comments here, most of them were praises, so maybe it's just by accident that I usually miss his 'good games', who knows..:rolleyes:

Hammoudi
04 Oct 06, 13:57
Oh thanks for the correction. But didn't he score a goal? I remember him clearly scoring a goal against us last year in a showdown game.

minterke
04 Oct 06, 19:54
Yeah he did score a goal (due to a huge defensive error) but what else has he done that's worth mentioning? I also hope you take into account that he was playing with a Juve team that had alot of extra help so alot of his "assists" were offside, alot of the FK's he won weren't FK's.

You still didn't answer me on my statement about him being a huge disappointment in the CL for the past 3 years? Has he ever done anything in the CL except as far as I remember one decent game vs. Bayern (2 years ago) and that's it?

Don't make me seem like someone that's gonna watch out for every mistake he does and critcize him, I give credit where it's due but you guys are giving him way too much.

MasterZen
04 Oct 06, 22:49
Stop shitting. YOu must support Inter player in bad or worse i do not care who comes to Inter i eill support him because i want that inter suceed and i do not bother with his past i just want to that he performs and that team does well.

If Ronaldo can bring us glory Scudetto and Cl and good games then bring him.

And please stop shitting class players. I agree if you are crticise Killy. Ze Maria, Mariano Gonzalez and so on. Who never made any diffrence in our play and never show the potencial. But Ibra can do good in Inter. SAme goes for Maicon. I mean whole squad is good. The only excess bagage is Mariano.

He got a lot of chances and he did not do shit.

Ok enough bullshit. Support Inter and alll players, because if we start to predjuce players that they aint no good and so on they will never be because we will always see only mistakes.

Forzza Inter and all players in bad or worse.

Raymondo
05 Oct 06, 05:00
But I quess your one of those anti immigrant kind of people so you hold a grudge against his parents for coming to Sweden so now you dislike Zlatan.;)

So even though he's a Bosnian we have to call him a Swede and even though he's a crap player we have to think he's a great player. :rolleyes:

Zlatan himself is on the record saying "I have Swedish passport, Bosnian blood. I am aware of the fact that the Swedes would not let me go but if I was in a position to choose, I would most certainly play for Bosnia" in an interview with Bosnian newspaper Dnevni avaz.

The Bosnian national football team evaluated him and only gave him a chance to enter the B selection.

Here are a couple of quotes on this wonderful player we Inter fans have been forced fed to accept:

"... Zlatan in this form is not an asset form for the national team at all. I see no big difference in him being present or not." -- Thomas Ravelli, former Swedish goalkeeper, September 19, 2006

"He is possibly the most over-rated player in the world." -- Martin O'Neill on BBC, June 23, 2006

Stefan
05 Oct 06, 07:36
So even though he's a Bosnian we have to call him a Swede and even though he's a crap player we have to think he's a great player. :rolleyes:

Zlatan himself is on the record saying "I have Swedish passport, Bosnian blood. I am aware of the fact that the Swedes would not let me go but if I was in a position to choose, I would most certainly play for Bosnia" in an interview with Bosnian newspaper Dnevni avaz.

The Bosnian national football team evaluated him and only gave him a chance to enter the B selection.

Here are a couple of quotes on this wonderful player we Inter fans have been forced fed to accept:

"... Zlatan in this form is not an asset form for the national team at all. I see no big difference in him being present or not." -- Thomas Ravelli, former Swedish goalkeeper, September 19, 2006

"He is possibly the most over-rated player in the world." -- Martin O'Neill on BBC, June 23, 2006
OK. I promise this is the last time I will respond. He is not a bosnian because he was born in Sweden. Some of his parents are bosnian but he isn't.

This is the first time I heard that quate. And besides he could have gotten a bosnian passport if he really wanted to play for them instead of Sweden. Actions speaks louder than words.

And on those quates no offence to O'Neil but Capello who is a far superior manager to him rates Zlatan very highly so I think I will take his opinion instead of a man who's only success is that great league known as the spl.

cool_cuchu
05 Oct 06, 07:47
he is a very good player....
if swedish players said these things to his face, that's because what said... he was not loyal to swedish NT.. he dares to say he would choose bosnian NT if he could...

he is certainly a short tempered guy...,
but he is an inter player now, and he chooses inter over any other team is just like he would chose bosnian NT over swedish

Forza ragazzi
05 Oct 06, 08:23
I seriously doubt those words. Zlatan probably thinks he's too good to play for Bosnia. If he desired to play for Bosnia, then Sweden surely wouldn't have stopped him in doing so. This simply requires a look into Zlatan's character to realize.

Hasan
05 Oct 06, 10:20
Zlatan himself is on the record saying "I have Swedish passport, Bosnian blood. I am aware of the fact that the Swedes would not let me go but if I was in a position to choose, I would most certainly play for Bosnia" in an interview with Bosnian newspaper Dnevni avaz.:proud:
.:proud:
OK than this could be a start, if you want so hard play for Bosnia rallax from Sweden next three years and you can play for us than.:rules:

This was the main problem, he didn't want to play for B team, and Swedesh coach called him in their NT, that's the place where story ending, but I really think Zlatan is sory for that choice. He can't fit in that Swedesh team, he will allways be "emigra boy" for them. :D
This behavor of his proving that he doesn't feel anything for that NT or Sweden,especially in hard moments for the team when they have so much players unablled to play this round.:nono: Lagerback

Karim
05 Oct 06, 11:02
Yeah he did score a goal (due to a huge defensive error) but what else has he done that's worth mentioning? I also hope you take into account that he was playing with a Juve team that had alot of extra help so alot of his "assists" were offside, alot of the FK's he won weren't FK's.

You still didn't answer me on my statement about him being a huge disappointment in the CL for the past 3 years? Has he ever done anything in the CL except as far as I remember one decent game vs. Bayern (2 years ago) and that's it?

Don't make me seem like someone that's gonna watch out for every mistake he does and critcize him, I give credit where it's due but you guys are giving him way too much.
He had many good games, against Bayern, Rapid Vienna, Werder.

He has an obligation of creating space, scoring comes second because of the way we play and the way Mancio's tactics are dictating, look at the ball and you wil always find it going to Zlatan in the most awkward position for him, he thus has to get past the defender and creat a scoring opportunity, that's his role, but now with Adri in the pic, Adri is always going down to the midfield thus now you have 2 attackers going down for the ball, which is not the correct manner.

Hammoudi
06 Oct 06, 21:46
I really think Zlatan is sory for that choice. He can't fit in that Swedesh team, he will allways be "emigra boy" for them. :D
This behavor of his proving that he doesn't feel anything for that NT or Sweden

Nah, I don't think so. Larsson is the same case as Zlatan; his dad is a West African (cape verde) and his mom in Norwegian (I read that once) but he was born in Sweden. Not to mention Martin Dahlin in the past. None of these guys had a problem.

This nonsense is created by some that have something against Zlatan for his character. He is a free man and can quit and play for Bosnia if he wanted to. But he made his choice and I hope people respect it!

Hasan
07 Oct 06, 00:20
I respect that but I think Zlatan don't. African and Balcan mentallity are so different, so we can't compere with Larsson, his caracter is so awfull coz that's kind of mentallity he brings in his blod.
Do you know that every fifthy years we have a war around here, than look Zlatan and tell me a diference.

Pajo
07 Oct 06, 01:02
I agree with Hasan here, we can't compare people from Africa and the Balkan. All ppl form Balkan are always readdy for fight, always arrogant, believe me, I know this. And African ppl are not like that...

Hammoudi
07 Oct 06, 01:13
Well, that wasn't the point. I was just responding to Hasan's claims that Zlatan may not be welcome in the Swedish NT, which I find hard to believe.

So is it Zlatan's problem now and not the NT?

In any case, this isn't the place to discuss this so I hope Raymondo stops bringing this issue up.

Handoyo
10 Oct 06, 01:55
I am not trying to defend Zlatan but I just want to mention that his relationship with his Swedish NT has nothing to do with his quality; Javier Zanetti was not welcomed in his Argentinian NT but does that mean that Il Capitano is not a great player?

Hand;)yo

Jimmy
10 Oct 06, 07:38
Well, Han, unlike the situation you compare with, the Swedish public no longer want Ibrahimovic as a starter for Sweden. And it has nothing to do with nationality (not aimed at you, Han). :rolleyes:

He's just been ridiculously bad with Sweden for like a year now and the current unknown international strikers is doing a hell of a job together.

Zlatan is incredibly overrated and after two or three bright games with us, he has shown his value once again. Meaning, nothing.

J zanetti
10 Oct 06, 08:35
Well, Han, unlike the situation you compare with, the Swedish public no longer want Ibrahimovic as a starter for Sweden. And it has nothing to do with nationality (not aimed at you, Han). :rolleyes:

He's just been ridiculously bad with Sweden for like a year now and the current unknown international strikers is doing a hell of a job together.

Zlatan is incredibly overrated and after two or three bright games with us, he has shown his value once again. Meaning, nothing.
Iím not sure whether things are as transparent as you would like to put it Jimmy.
I havenít read too many articles since Zlatan's decision not to join the Swedish NT. However in those few articles that I read in the Swedish press prior to the Spain game most of them seemed to agree that that Sweden would surely miss Zlatan in a big game like the one against Spain. I even have a feeling that Lagerbšck himself said something along the same lines. It might have been some journalist though, so Iím not entirely sure.
So, now that things are going well, he suddenly isnít in demand anymore. I wonder what medias reaction would bee after a defeat against Spain. Itís always easy to say certain players arenít in demand when things are going wellÖ

That said I totally agree that since before the WC his form for Swe has been utterly dissapointing.

Anyhow, if it was up to me I would rather keep all our players away from their NT duties. More rest, better preparations and less risk of getting injured is what Iíd like to see. :P So I find it great that Zlatan is not currently part of the Swdish NT.

Adam
14 Oct 06, 10:04
I read today that Zlatan had a cool interview with Inter Channel where he talked about sleeping with a baseball bat under his bed.:D

Does anybody know where i can see this, Inter.it doesn't have it yet.

IbraHimoVic
14 Oct 06, 17:35
He's my favorite,i like him very much,but i admit that he hasn't a very good start at inter.I hope that he'll be back in shape for the next games, i hope he'll go to the National Team,because Sweden needs him ;) and he needs to do his duty for his country..isn't that right ? :)

Devious
14 Oct 06, 22:19
He's my favorite,i like him very much,but i admit that he hasn't a very good start at inter.I hope that he'll be back in shape for the next games, i hope he'll go to the National Team,because Sweden needs him ;) and he needs to do his duty for his country..isn't that right ? :)
First time I saw him in Ajax I was pretty impressed of his ability of scoring, But after moving to Juve which I consider a bigger challenge and although the bad start.. started to see in him a great player and a bright future.. but then I realized that this guy has a real problem.. it`s not in his playing style.. he is really great, but it`s in his arrogance and ego.. he likes to keep the ball for too much time which disgust me.
I remember because of those bad charactersitcs he made some problems with his team mates in Juve, maybe it was Vierra! I dont really remember.

Adam
14 Oct 06, 23:16
but it`s in his arrogance and ego.. he likes to keep the ball for too much time which disgust me.
I remember because of those bad charactersitcs he made some problems with his team mates in Juve, maybe it was Vierra! I dont really remember.

His arrogance and ego isn't a problem, at least on the pitch it shouldn't be. His teammates should be professional enough to pass the ball or play like they should no matter how Zlatan acts or how they feel about him, otherwise they have no buisness playing pro football.

Zlatan is the kind of player who is at his best when he plays a little dirty, tough and arrogant. He has to think he can do anything he wants on the pitch and when he does magic happens. The way i see it the problem he's having now is A/ He's overweight and B/ he's lost his confidence because of it.

And i don't agree either that he keeps the ball at his feet for too long, sometimes he makes the mistake but in the vast majority of the cases he makes the right decision and yes, sometimes that decision is to try to dribble a player or two. That's where his qualities lie and he shouldn't try to change them to fit the sterotypical model of how a football player should play. Last season he was the attacker with the most assists in all of serie A, so obvioulsy he's doing something right when letting the ball of his feet.

And regarding arrogance, they're all arrogant. Even smiley all the time Ronaldinho, I have a clip of some dude nutmegging him and Ronaldinho slaps him. Hmm, I wonder why he did that?;) Some just hide their arrogance better then others. Watch the scene in Scarface when Tony Montana is drunk at the restaurant for a better more politicly incorrect explanation on this.:D

And that brawl with Viera. It was the other way around, Zlatan passed to Viera, he then ran to a free position waiting for a pass which never came. He "told" Viera to pass and Viera "told" Zlatan to shut the **** up. Juventus hadn't won a match in five games so emotions were running high. It's not uncommon for teammates to fight or in this case scream at each other. No big deal IMO. This kinda shit happnes all the time, It's just that we don't always get to hear about it.

Just my 0.32 cents.

Waleed
15 Oct 06, 04:40
Last season he was the attacker with the most assists in all of serie A, so obvioulsy he's doing something right when letting the ball of his feet.

I actually agree with a lot of what your saying. Modesty never hurt anyone but hey if he has the goods to back up the arrogance then shove it down their throats I say. Believing you can do everything on the pitch is much better than going out there thinking you cant accept a pass properly.

So you have any sources to back up the above quote? Also by attacker do you only mean strikers?

Adam
15 Oct 06, 11:06
I actually agree with a lot of what your saying. Modesty never hurt anyone but hey if he has the goods to back up the arrogance then shove it down their throats I say. Believing you can do everything on the pitch is much better than going out there thinking you cant accept a pass properly.

So you have any sources to back up the above quote? Also by attacker do you only mean strikers?

I meant forwards, I count Kaka as an attacking midfielder.;)

I'm not sure dude but i think you can check the stats at www.virgilio.it

Hasan
15 Oct 06, 21:59
Video evidence to punish Ibra?
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/oct15k.html

Hammoudi
15 Oct 06, 22:05
Ibra is targetted by the officials, simple as that. I see it more and more, he tangles with an opponent, and the call is automatically against him.

If they suspend him over this, then we should leave Serie A, it's really getting ridiculous. We are the only team with the microscope on, let FIGC enjoy their Palermo and Mafia teams.

Hasan
16 Oct 06, 03:59
Yes Hamed, allways against us, I can't forget Samuel punishment for "spitting" on Nedved last year, he couldn't fit in team on proper way. Than now Viera, ridicoulus, if Ibra get punished too we must stop acting like children and Moratti and Provera must speak out loud.

minterke
16 Oct 06, 04:13
maybe we should make our players stop spitting on people, ffs lol

Hasan
16 Oct 06, 04:24
maybe we should make our players stop spitting on people, ffs lol
That's their way to expres themselfs, I don's see anything wrong in that especially if spitted persons are Nedved&co.

Forza ragazzi
16 Oct 06, 14:37
Ibra is targetted by the officials, simple as that. I see it more and more, he tangles with an opponent, and the call is automatically against him.

If they suspend him over this, then we should leave Serie A, it's really getting ridiculous. We are the only team with the microscope on, let FIGC enjoy their Palermo and Mafia teams.

I completely agree. I expect Zlatan to get suspended just because he's Zlatan and, above all, the fact that he plays for Inter.

As for Hasan, I remember Nedved even saying Samuel never spat at him, still they punished Wallie. Also, Vieira's suspension was purely ridiculous.

Wittmann
17 Oct 06, 09:23

Hamed, let's assume Ibra is under a scope more than the others..Does it really justify him for spitting on other players? I think not..Players should be professionals and should be able to restrain their emotions..Of course, we're humans and can't do it everytime, but we have penalties for that purpose, don't we?

I guess the 2nd paragraph is just an outburst of emotions as well..;)

EDIT: Hamed, just ignore this post..

snake
17 Oct 06, 09:26
Wittman, your telling me you do not believe that Inter is treated more harshly then other teams when it comes to figc dealing with possible suspensions?

Cmon man...

Jimmy
17 Oct 06, 09:28
Wittman, obviously you haven't seen the incident. I just watched it again yesterday, and even looking at the pictures, you can tell Ibrahimovic is standing next to Sottil and having his head completely straight. Meaning, he isn't even spitting at his direction. It's a normal spit that occurs hundreds of times during games.

So a suspension for Zlatan would be unbelievable at this point. Not as worse as the one Samuel received, but nonetheless. Knowing what we know today, it would just be another proof that nothing has changed during the summer.

Wittmann
17 Oct 06, 09:37
Wittman, your telling me you do not believe that Inter is treated more harshly then other teams when it comes to figc dealing with possible suspensions?
That's not the point, I simply wanted to say what do I think about such situations..To make it simple, was it Ibra or Kaka who done that, he should be punished..

@Jimmy, I haven't seen the incident, just read about it..Naturally, if he didn't spitt on Sottil, we don't have much to discuss it, do we?;)

J zanetti
17 Oct 06, 09:42
@Jimmy, I haven't seen the incident, just read about it..Naturally, if he didn't spitt on Sottil, we don't have much to discuss it, do we?;)
Then I believe itís just totally stupid to discuss such issues when you havenít even seen the incident! Credit to you at least for admitting it. So, go and find the clip and then you could discuss it with the rest of us who have seen the incident both on tv and in pictures.

snake
17 Oct 06, 09:43

Thats the whole point man. We should NOT even be discussing this, yet over italy, Mediaset, Corriere..they wont put it to rest.

This is the problem. Figc can screw it self to hell.

Wittmann
17 Oct 06, 09:54
Then I believe itís just totally stupid to discuss such issues when you havenít even seen the incident! Credit to you at least for admitting it. So, go and find the clip and then you could discuss it with the rest of us who have seen the incident both on tv and in pictures.

You're right..I unintentionally took it as a definite fact, cause it was all over the news..Do you have a link or something?

snake
17 Oct 06, 10:16
You're right..I unintentionally took it as a definite fact, cause it was all over the news..Do you have a link or something?

Here you go mate, read my post..

http://www.javierzanetti.net/forums/showpost.php?p=214052&postcount=179

Wittmann
17 Oct 06, 10:29
Thanks, helal..

It seems like a random spitting indeed, clip should prove it though..

Hussein
17 Oct 06, 10:33
Thanks, helal..

It seems like a random spitting indeed, clip should prove it though..

Wither it has been random or not I think Figc will take action.

A new ban looks in the cards for Ibra.

J zanetti
17 Oct 06, 10:55
Iím sorry I donít have any clips of it. I just saw the incident in all its possible angels on Italian television. But as I said even this pic shows that they are making a meal out of nothing.

Miki
17 Oct 06, 12:31
It seems a week can't go by without an Inter player facing a ban for a series of varied transgressions. :rolleyes:

Whether this is a byproduct of bad behaviour, or a concerted effort by the authorities, these bans must stop. It is bad enough Adriano has faded to nothingness; risking the loss of Ibrahimovic in further matches will do little to solidify our cause.

Ciao,
Tim

Forza ragazzi
17 Oct 06, 20:40
Miraculously, they have decided against suspending Ibra.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/oct17m.html

Wittmann
17 Oct 06, 20:58
Phew..No suspension afterall, I'm happy that there won't be any controversy on this issue..Ibra should never spit again though..:D

J zanetti
17 Oct 06, 21:10
Miraculously, they have decided against suspending Ibra.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/oct17m.html
This incident should not have been brought up in the first place. Anyway Iím glad it went well. Both him and Viera should both control their temper/game a bit more as they are not playing getting special favours from the referees as they are not wearing the zebra jerseys anymore.

Lamb of God
18 Oct 06, 05:48
im glad too that ibra isnt suspended.this year inter have been lurking around danger for quite a while mancini has to tell his players to be more careful.i feel ibra still hasnt shown his potential sometimes he shows one of the greatest ball controls another player can only dream sometimes hes just plain boring.i really cant wait to see the ibra that played brilianly at ajax a playmaker and scorer.

Opeum
18 Oct 06, 07:06
actually, i'm more suprised to see wittman an ac milan's fan posted more at inter's forum than me an inter's fan... what a shame... well, i dont really have the time you know.. :(

Hussein
18 Oct 06, 07:41
actually, i'm more suprised to see wittman an ac milan's fan posted more at inter's forum than me an inter's fan... what a shame... well, i dont really have the time you know.. :(

People like wittman add some spice to our forum and in my opinion is a "respected" rival fan so he's more than welcomed. :D

Back on Ibrahimovic; the good thing that he won't be suspended and now he should concentrate on improving his form as I haven't seen much of his good side lately.

He has been quiet in the last few games although Mancini always keeps him on the pitch hoping for some Ibra magic.

Wittmann
18 Oct 06, 09:08

Believe me, neither do I..I use my time in hospital library to search some stuff related to sports and medicine, and usually at night check my e-mail and news before going to sleep..I kind of get used to it, not sure how long it'll last though..

Anyway, I became too relaxed(lazy) recently, don't read all the threads here, so I occasionally might start something meaningless like I did yesterday in this thread..:rolleyes:

Hammoudi
19 Oct 06, 01:29
Anyway, I became too relaxed(lazy) recently, don't read all the threads here, so I occasionally might start something meaningless like I did yesterday in this thread..:rolleyes:

It's not meaningless, your point of view may have been a bit unpopular but it's still vaild. And great that you took back some of what you said. We need more fans like that (even Inter ones!!!)

Anyway, I am glad the incident is over. However, I am 99% sure that the FIGC were licking their chops to suspend Zlatan, too bad the other angle proved them wrong. Otherwise, why the heck would they make a fuss about something normal, spits happen every minute in every game in soccer. Again, too bad the second angle was there.

Hussein
19 Oct 06, 06:08
I think Ibra must improve his form and must feel the pressure since we have all out attackers back now.

We all saw what Recoba and Cruz did in the Spartak game and they'll surely push Ibra out of the starting eleven if he doesn't improve soon.

Opeum
20 Oct 06, 07:24
People like wittman add some spice to our forum and in my opinion is a "respected" rival fan so he's more than welcomed. :D

Back on Ibrahimovic; the good thing that he won't be suspended and now he should concentrate on improving his form as I haven't seen much of his good side lately.

He has been quiet in the last few games although Mancini always keeps him on the pitch hoping for some Ibra magic.
dont get me wrong dude, i didnt mean to disrespect wittman, i read a lot of his post and he is very polite(u can say it like that) in this forum so there's no point for me to hate him or so whatever.. i just said that im suprised that i posted less than him becos im an inter's fan myself :(
but come to think of it, he posted here more regularly since the arrival of ibra.eheheh :)
u cant get him witt! he's ours now! :P

Wittmann
20 Oct 06, 08:42
but come to think of it, he posted here more regularly since the arrival of ibra.eheheh :)
u cant get him witt! he's ours now! :P

LOL..You can have him..I used to like both Zlatan and R.Van der Vaart when they were together in Ajax..Since they left, they weren't interesting to me anymore..I wanted to see Rafael in Milan back then(now don't..), while Zlatan was never my wish anyway..

Don't get me wrong, when on form, Zlatan is great..I just hope he'll have a bad day in Milano next week..:lala:

Adam
20 Oct 06, 08:51
I think Ibra must improve his form and must feel the pressure since we have all out attackers back now.

We all saw what Recoba and Cruz did in the Spartak game and they'll surely push Ibra out of the starting eleven if he doesn't improve soon.

I agree, he has to show his potential. Sofar he has been avarage. He has to play much better then that if he wants a spot in the starting eleven. adriano is even further away from the starting line up though.

Fabio
21 Oct 06, 14:45
So right now Ibra isn't banned in any competitions?

snake
21 Oct 06, 18:24
So right now Ibra isn't banned in any competitions?

lol Thankfully no. But it wont take long until he changes that:dielaugh:

Fabio
21 Oct 06, 20:17
lol wow I'm taking bets he will be in another ban within 3 matches though...

Fabio :D

Pajo
21 Oct 06, 20:32
Bite your toung Fabio... Let's just pray that won't happen...

Jimmy
21 Oct 06, 20:59
I gotta say that from the first post in this topic, I have been spot on in my analysis. :D

Zlatan has sucked, Adriano is barely a part of this team and Figo has underperformed in a different position.

Zlatan remains the crappiest transfers in a VERY long time. Fourth most expensive player this summer. It's laughable.

Hasan
21 Oct 06, 22:15
I gotta say that from the first post in this topic, I have been spot on in my analysis. :D

Zlatan has sucked, Adriano is barely a part of this team and Figo has underperformed in a different position.

Zlatan remains the crappiest transfers in a VERY long time. Fourth most expensive player this summer. It's laughable.
Man, with all respect, you are so WRONG!
Ibrahimović was ours best player on the start of the season, an he will be the best in this season, he will bring us trophies and you will se that you'r mistaking.
P.S1: Laughable is that 30 years old Shevchenko was so expencive, the bigest joke of this transfer market and for me Ibrahimović is with Galass and Joaquim the best move of the summer.
P.S2: Don't worry, he will play for Sweden again. :lol:

Jimmy
21 Oct 06, 22:47
Yah, he was good in two matches. Whoopie!

Thank God we have low standards at this club, or just care about nationality (which would be weird since I am the SWEDE and you're the wanna-be-Zlatan-country).

Hasan
22 Oct 06, 01:17
Yah, he was good in two matches. Whoopie!

Thank God we have low standards at this club, or just care about nationality (which would be weird since I am the SWEDE and you're the wanna-be-Zlatan-country).
I don't want talk about Ibrahimović nationallity again, hundred times I told that he's Swedesh for me, he chose what is best for him, and I respect that, we must undarstand that some countries just don't have enough tallent and they are forced to import some. :proud:
I really think that Ibrahimović is superb tallent and a great player, and I am 100% sure that he will prove that in Inter shirt.

We boath know why you hate him so much, but that's theme for another thread.

Jimmy
22 Oct 06, 08:28
First of all, I don't hate Zlatan. I'm obviously hoping he will turn out to be as good as he was with Juventus his first season (bar his CL performances). However, he has continued with his bad form that has lasted for more than one year ago.

And please do enlighten me of why I "hate" him. His personality is surely something I am more lenient too than most people, as I don't think he's THAT much of a troublemaker. It all comes down to performances for me.

J zanetti
24 Oct 06, 12:38
Based on reliable sources in the Swedish media some times this week Zlatan will be asked whether he would like to join the Swedish NT again or not as Sweden has a friendly on the 15th of Nov. From a selfish point of view I hope he declines their offer. ;)

thomas_inter
25 Oct 06, 21:07
He really was disadvantaged by the referee tonight (Inter 4-1 Livorno) :S... 3 times at the minimum !... :S

CafeCordoba
25 Oct 06, 23:28
He really was disadvantaged by the referee tonight (Inter 4-1 Livorno) :S... 3 times at the minimum !... :S

Zlatan is improving step by step. Now he scored an easy goal, which definitely will strengthen his selfconfidence.

Hasan
26 Oct 06, 13:24
With Adriano and Recoba out he's unreplaceblle, it's important that he scored and now his form can grow, I expect big game from him against Milan, he's hot for games like that.

Adam
26 Oct 06, 14:31
Great to see him scoring again, at the same time it's quite sad. A player who could score the most fantastic and imiginative goals in the World is now scoring easy tap ins.

I can't stand too see him out of form, hopefully he will have a big match against Milan.:)

Ziyad
26 Oct 06, 20:22
I hope he does have a big game against Milan and out of all the players we have i am most confident in him performing well.

IMHO he needs to know how to play off different players,which actually is our major problem at Inter only Recoba provides that and to a certain extent Cruz .If Ibra who has the quality to do that provides it then we can tear any defence apart and have two players in attack scoring 20 goals

Lamb of God
27 Oct 06, 01:47
im sure ibra will do well in milan derby.the game against livorno showed that ibra is pure class setting cruz up on a couple of occasions only for the sting of the final delivery taken out a split second late.livorno should be thanking luck not to concede more goals judging by the way we ran the game and they too couldnt keep possesion.their best player is lucarelli and he scored for livorno after 56 years against nerazzuri.milan will cringe and tremble.lets rock the boat.

thomas_inter
27 Oct 06, 22:04
This is abouting the spitting incident with Zlatan... its dutch but I will do my best to translate it...

Ibrahimovic gedroeg zich kinderachtig. Van het spugen heb ik niets gemerkt, maar na het tweede doelpunt van Dejan Stankovic provoceerde hij mij door me met een brede glimlach op zijn gezicht de hand te willen schudden. Dat soort gedrag hoort thuis in de peuterspeelzaal.'

This text says that after Deki scored his second goal, Zlatan wanted to shake hands with Catania defender Andrea Sottil, while he had a big bannana smile on his face.

Now I will try to translate the following literly.

Ik ben 32 jaar en ik laat niet op die manier met me sollen. Ibrahimovic is een onsympathiek persoon, een professional zou zich op dit niveau niet zo moeten gedragen. Aan het eind van de wedstrijd vertelde ik aan Julio Cruz dat ik Ibrahimovic geen eerlijke speler vind en raad eens, hij was het met me eens.'

I'm 32 years old and I don't let someone teasing me this way. Ibrahimovic is not a nice person, a proffesional would not behave like this on this level. At the end of the match I told Julio Cruz that I don't think Ibrahimovic is a fair player, guess what, he agreed with me.

What do you guys think of this ?

Source : http://www.vi.nl

Artikel : http://www.vi.nl/vi/show/id=62802/contentid=84694/sc=ca2a22

Hasan
27 Oct 06, 22:18
That's old theme, he didn't spit on Sotil, he didn't punishe so don't be disturbed with that incident.

thomas_inter
27 Oct 06, 22:20
That's old theme, he didn't spit on Sotil, he didn't punishe so don't be disturbed with that incident.
I was pointing to Cruz his reaction, he agreed with Sotil.

Hasan
27 Oct 06, 22:32
I was pointing to Cruz his reaction, he agreed with Sotil.
Hehehe, don't be woried, Ibra and Cruz are players from the same team, Cruz just waned to calm down things.
I remember when Mihajlović spited on Jeremies on the WC98, and after the game Stojković was calming Jeremies and after that many staff wroted how Stojković said to Jeremies such a ugly things about Mihajlović, but befor two or three years I saw two of the on one revial game how huging an talking.
All I wana say that is all normal in football and there is nothing to worry about.
Sotill just droped the bound but he can take it back, coz nobady ....

Adam
28 Oct 06, 22:02
I just saw Zlatan's goal against Milan again, pure class. He perfectly lobbed it over Nesta and finished on a volley in Didas wrong post.

Great goal!:)

cozzi
28 Oct 06, 22:03
I am not a fan of Ibra, in fact i rely dont like him. But to be honest he had a great game. Defensivly he played great and tracked back all the time. Worked very hard. If he plays like this more i think i might start to like him. Took his goal well too after great play from Stankovic

Jimmy
28 Oct 06, 22:05
Yup, today's goal was a great goal, unlike the basic tap-in he had against Livorno. But overall, he had a poor game today as a striker. He worked really hard as a left winger though. However, his first half was atrocious.

The irony in this Zlatan thing is that tomorrow a column of mine comes up in a local newspaper, where I bash him and the transfer (in a constructive way of course) and ever since I wrote this column, he has scored two goals. :D

But people who have seen his performances knows he is still far behind his old self.

Adam
28 Oct 06, 22:09
:howler: That is ironic, but surely It's irony that you can learn to swallow Jimmy, especially after tonights match.;)

cozzi
Jim i dont think he is 'far from his old self'. I dont think he is a good player to begin with. He is the most overated player in world football, but because he can do flicks and tricks people love him. And if he didnt score that goal against Italy at Euro 2004 people wouldnt talk about him as much.

But give him credit he deserves for his second half tonight.

davidRecoba
zlatan @ wing today make me think: is it Adriano style to play as winger from the center of the field or is it mancini's tactic?
back into zlatan, i'm happy that he worked hard and tried to win the ball too

Waleed
29 Oct 06, 04:40
zlatan @ wing today make me think: is it Adriano style to play as winger from the center of the field or is it mancini's tactic?

I think Zlatan pushed out into that position to cover for the absence in the defence of the Matrix. Obviusly one of the midfileder had to drop back into the backline and Zlatan pushed back into the midfield to help out with a defensive work.

I kind of agree with Jimmy as his first half was not great and had he sped the play up a bit on a few situations he could have released Crespo and himself into odd man rushes on net.

Credit to him though for a well taken goal, the willingness to get back and help out in defence and for his continued vocal support for the team despite being on the sidelines. This guy was still supporting his mates on the sidelines despite the fact that he was dead tired and could barely move at the time of his sub.

I just wish he could have stayed on the pitch for a little longer. Players like him are smart and can retain possession in difficult moments like those inter was facing at the end of the game. I hope he can recover for the Spartak game and open his European account.

Hussein
29 Oct 06, 04:54

I think it was more of a tactical switch by Mancini after Matrix sending off to stop Cafu from making forward runs and putting more crosses into the area. Milan's left flank was definitely dead and putting Ibra on Inter's left flank was the right thing to do.

Overall I think Ibra like the rest of the team did very well and he dserved to score in such an important game for us.

Hasan
29 Oct 06, 06:00
That was a good game by Zlatan, he never have a chance one on one in the rirst half, in the second with more space he scored a goal, he helped Matrix too to score, he blocked Nesta, he played defence and haved some moves from the left.
That goal was a suberb, such a touch and Nesta was out, beautifull!

Tanel
29 Oct 06, 15:10
Credit to him though for a well taken goal, the willingness to get back and help out in defence and for his continued vocal support for the team despite being on the sidelines. This guy was still supporting his mates on the sidelines despite the fact that he was dead tired and could barely move at the time of his sub.Exaclty what I came to say. What a derby spirit from him.

And am I the only one who remembers that kick-ass tackle when Milan player was about to get into the box? That was simply fantastic.

He had a good game. And atleast he can run and score unlike the vacation guy.

Pajo
29 Oct 06, 15:38
I think we should give Zlatan a nickname... What do you say? Every player has one, why not him?

Adam
29 Oct 06, 16:31
Pajo, Zlatan has tons of nicknames. Ibra, Flamingo, Ibracadabra and the Ajax fans called him the original Son of God.;) I'm sure there is more but those are the ones i remember.

Maybe when he has been at Inter a longer time the Interfans can give him another one specifically for Inter.:)

Miki
29 Oct 06, 16:34
I don't know, I'm used to calling Ibrahimovic The Camel. :D

Ciao,
Tim

alvaro
29 Oct 06, 16:35
Pajo, Zlatan has tons of nicknames. Ibra, Flamingo, Ibracadabra and the Ajax fans called him the original Son of God.;) I'm sure there is more but those are the ones i remember.

Maybe when he has been at Inter a longer time the Interfans can give him another one specifically for Inter.:)

I like to call him as "Swedish Bastard"

Pajo
29 Oct 06, 18:08
I like to call him as "Swedish Bastard"

LOL, why is that??

I used to call him "Ibrahimobitch", but now I would like to call him "The golden boy", that is what his name Zlatan means in Bosnian language...

Pod
29 Oct 06, 19:18
The irony in this Zlatan thing is that tomorrow a column of mine comes up in a local newspaper, where I bash him and the transfer (in a constructive way of course) and ever since I wrote this column, he has scored two goals. :D.Your opinions are quite strange lately to me. If I remember correctly you were also against Crespo transfer, and now with this duo in front we are leading Serie A and we won with our thougest opponents both Roma and Milan.

Jimmy
29 Oct 06, 19:35
I don't mind saying I was completely wrong about Crespo. But I've never hidden that it was personal and not too much related to him as a player.

Zlatan however, remains a failed transfer and he needs to show a lot more to be considered a good transfer. If anything, Stankovic and Crespo are the two protagonists of why we're leading the table. Zlatan is definitely not a big contributor.

If that's weird, I don't know. It's all subjective anyway. I think I got a good argument of why Zlatan hasn't been a good transfer. Brilliant at the first two-three games, but went downhill after the Bayern game. The two goals this week changes nothing in terms of performances. Only that he has scored, which of course is a positive step towards him performing too.

Tanel
29 Oct 06, 20:14
Imo Cambiasso's injury seriously affected his playing style as Inter lost some attacking power if you ask me as Dacourt is a defensive player. It's wrong to label anyone good or bad transfer at the moment yet. He hasn't been what he could be, but he is new to the club and he had a rough year last time. He hasn't been bad. He has been far from what he can offer when at best, but he's been solid and lately he is improving game by game. Let's see how he does once Cambi gets back.

3 goals and couple of assists ain't bad though.

His tricks are his only problem at the moment. He loses the ball quite a lot. Partly it's because the support is (has been) rather bad lately, but most of it has been his own mistakes of over dribbling etc.

In the end the thing most of us were afraid of (atleast me) is his finishing and last 2 games have shown that there ain't much wrong with it in the end.

Hammoudi
29 Oct 06, 22:30
I used to call him Slutan with Juve.

I very much like the name Ibracadabra now, some of the stuff he pulls are impossible. I remember JZ recently saying that with Zlatan, even his teammate don't know what is he going to pull next!

ROAR
29 Oct 06, 22:38
Why should you all call him by his old (NOT Nerazurro) nick names??

He already have a Nerazurro nick name :D

Scarpini called him IL Genio

Adam
29 Oct 06, 23:15
Why should you all call him by his old (NOT Nerazurro) nick names??

He already have a Nerazurro nick name :D

Scarpini called him IL Genio

I like that very much, Il genio! Il Genio Il Genio and then Inter 3-0 Forza Ragazzi! Scarpini, that's the guy screaming e gol e gol e gol!!, right?

I love that guy, he's my new role model.:cool:

Please tell me "Il Genio" translates to The Genius...

snake
30 Oct 06, 00:09
All this talk of nicknames...Roberto already gave him one yesterday during the game!

& DR, yeh thats what it translates too.

Lamb of God
30 Oct 06, 05:26
Ibra the genius I dont think so at the moment he still has lots to prove in order of becoming one but he does score goals that are crucial.people say that he is good at keeping possesion but by watching the game on saturday he was loosing the ball quite easily certainly not anywhere the old ibra.

Handoyo
30 Oct 06, 08:00
Il genio!? :yuck:

There is only one simple reason why I dislike that nickname; it was the nick for a past Milan player, Dejan Savicevic.

Ibracadabra is nice, but I'd rather wait and see if he can performs consistently before awarding him with such a nick. :rolleyes:

Hand;)yo

CafeCordoba
30 Oct 06, 08:45
Il Genio is a perfect nick for Zlatan. He has shown, unconsistently though, his genious already in the Inter shirt. We definitely hasn't seen much of Zlatan yet, but he's coming there, I can tell you, he's coming.

catanha
30 Oct 06, 09:31
Il genio!? :yuck:

There is only one simple reason why I dislike that nickname; it was the nick for a past Milan player, Dejan Savicevic.

Ibracadabra is nice, but I'd rather wait and see if he can performs consistently before awarding him with such a nick. :rolleyes:

Hand;)yo

yeah, good memory Han, it was infact Berlusconi who gave Savecevic that nickname.

how about calling him talented donkey in Italian, anyone able to translate that into Italian?

ROAR
30 Oct 06, 13:07
yeah, good memory Han, it was infact Berlusconi who gave Savecevic that nickname.

how about calling him talented donkey in Italian, anyone able to translate that into Italian?

i think asino di talento :D

and BTW Scarpini called him by IL Genio since Fiorentina game..

meaning:

IL Genio = http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6527/genio2on0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Hasan
30 Oct 06, 19:23
Savićević have a nick Genije(el genio) from a Red star, that can't be Zlatans nickname, Ibracadabara is good enough for me, even that touch against Milan was touch of a geniue, and I can't belive that some people still saying that's bad transfer, maybe even golden ball wont be enough. :lol:

Adam
10 Nov 06, 20:47
Apparently Zlatan is the highest paid player in all of Serie A. I read this in a Swedish newspaper but they had gotten it from Gazzetta. Obviously, thus far he hasn't done enough in Inter to deserve such a salary.

Funny thing is when he played in Juve he made only 1.8 million euros and i always thought they were mistreating him concidering Buffon, Del Piero, Viera, Cannavaro, Trezeguet, Nedved, Zambrotta all made about 5 million. They never raised his salary in two years time(It's custom to do so after one year)only when they got caught cheating and risked losing him did they want to raise it. Tough luck eh.:howler:

I wonder if this is true though or if it's just media bullshit, does anyone have a link to the Gazzetta article. Or better yet, where did Gazzetta get this information from?

Alex de Large
10 Nov 06, 21:16
I thought the better payed was Francesco Totti, i think his wage is about 5 or 6 millions (same as the old finished galacticos from real madrid).
It's surpising that Ibrahimovic earns more than people like Kaka, Totti or more.

Karim
10 Nov 06, 21:24
That would be Juve's fault ;)

Hammoudi
11 Nov 06, 02:27
Looks like Zlatan has been improving as of late. He was good against Milan, but much better against Moscow and Ascoli (still missing easy chances though :P ) I have to say that I haven't seen either matches, but I am basing my judgement on stuff I read.

I also caught a soccer show here and they had praise for him, specially against Ascoli. He had a direct hand in both goals, and that is something that we have been missing for a while.

Neither Adriano nor Martin seemed to be able to initiate play. I specially liked his hand in the second goal against Ascoli. His pass to Figo was sweet, this is the type of support striker we need.

He may not score the 20 goals, but I will be happy to take such contributions.

Handoyo
11 Nov 06, 05:00
To be honest, his performance as of late has started to mellow my stone cold heart over him. Still, he has to keep this up and started scoring goals before I can change my opinion of him, just like I did with Il Cuchu. :star:

Hand;)yo

Gaetan
11 Nov 06, 05:26
Thank you for making my day, Han. To be honest, I didn't think that Zlatan would have such a doubter like yourself to be showing any sign of respect. Huge improvement over that crazy post you once mad.

In the end, we all want what's best for our beloved club, and it's been much too long since we had such a talent that actually produces for the club. Hopefully Ibrahimovic will mark the beggining of a change to our misfortune in acquiring great players.

Handoyo
11 Nov 06, 06:26
Thank you for making my day, Han. To be honest, I didn't think that Zlatan would have such a doubter like yourself to be showing any sign of respect. Huge improvement over that crazy post you once mad.

In the end, we all want what's best for our beloved club, and it's been much too long since we had such a talent that actually produces for the club. Hopefully Ibrahimovic will mark the beggining of a change to our misfortune in acquiring great players.
Lol.

The only reason I was mad at first Patrick, was because I think the decision to buy him would bring misfortunes to the club. I don't hate Zlatan himself. I hate the Zlatan, that I predicted, who would destroy Inter, who would be worse than Martins, whom we sold to accomodate Ibra.

Make no mistake though, I am far from being a Zlatan fan. He has to do what Cambi did and that is to perform at a high level for Inter consistently. :)

Oh and that crazy post...:embarass: But seriously, who wouldn't be p!ssed off if they see a player they like gets sold to accomodate someone who he doesn't rate highly? Worse, this replacement is good in the other's, not all, eyes because this player rocks in a console/computer game.

"Weee, Zlatan and Adriano scored 100 goals for me in FM."
"Weee, Zlatan always scores for me in PES."

Alex de Large
11 Nov 06, 10:45
LOL Zlatan should get a 70 instead of a 95 of technic shoot in PES6.

Handoyo
11 Nov 06, 11:47
And -99 for shooting accuracy. :D

Hand;)yo

Karim
11 Nov 06, 19:23
LOL Zlatan should get a 70 instead of a 95 of technic shoot in PES6.
Why, his speciality is awkward goals remember the Viola goal :)

Alex de Large
11 Nov 06, 19:30
U mean he scores the more difficult and fails the more easy? just like fernando torres :D

Karim
11 Nov 06, 19:59
Bullseye ;)

K.I.
11 Nov 06, 20:18
Ibr as a player has been great,but as a striker he has not been so great because he misses easy chances,but other than that he does what a centre forard should do,if he just starts scoring he will be one of the best FORWARDS in the world.

Tanel
11 Nov 06, 22:14
Well, yeah, Zlatan's problem actually is the one touch shoots. (Kinda like me irl) If he can get the ball under the control or standing he should have not many problems as his rockets are rather unsaveable even if you get your hands in a little.

But I think he is quietly getting back to his real form and maybe in January/February we could see the best Zlatan. You can't deny that he is improving game by game. Counting out the missed chances in Spartak game where he actually did a great job otherwise.

Khalifa
12 Nov 06, 21:08
He needs to relax, really. He's always busy getting himself into personal battles with players who are nothing. If he wants to make things personal, do it with big defenders.

Tanel
12 Nov 06, 21:12
Zlatan did absolutely nothing, that Coly dude was whining at him for the whole match and Zlatan just ignored him until it threw over. Even Cruz probably said to the dude something ala "will you ****ing shut up".

Adam
12 Nov 06, 21:39
Great match By Zlatan, Mom imo. Scored the opening goal and tried to set up Crespo at least three other ocassions. Had a god cross to Cruz in the second half as well.:star:

I think Manicini said it bes when talking about Zlatans yellow. "They show yellow cards for anything nowadays. You can't dismiss players for these things. Ibra kicked the ball a couple of metres away, not thirty. There may be a rule, but if applied strictly each match would end eight against eight."

Wittmann
13 Nov 06, 09:54
Lol, DaRealest, are you some kind of agent of his? I got a feeling you're ready to shoot at somebody in case of insulting Zlatan..:D

Seriuosly, Ibra is playing very good at the moment, since signing for Inter his form keeps rising..Nice moves, assists, goals, he's currently irreplacible in the attack..Btw. that red card tonight was a bit too harsh imo..

Hussein
13 Nov 06, 11:02
I will really miss him when we will play Reggina next week.

Ibra has bought his place in the our starting eleven and now who looks irreplaceable!!

I'm sure he'll be a symbol at this club if he goes on like that.

Zamat
13 Nov 06, 12:04
I hope we appeal against his one match ban as his second yellow was -to say the least- dubious.

Cro Nerazzurro
13 Nov 06, 12:33
At least he will be ready for Palermo match

Hasan
13 Nov 06, 12:37
At least he will be ready for Palermo match
And Sporting too, much more important from Palermo is that.

Pajo
13 Nov 06, 12:42
He was great yesterday. He scored g\beautiful goal, he didn't go in unnecessary dribble like he knows to. And he passed the ball perfectly. Continue like this Zlatan!!

Adam
13 Nov 06, 12:55
Lol, DaRealest, are you some kind of agent of his? I got a feeling you're ready to shoot at somebody in case of insulting Zlatan..:D

Seriuosly, Ibra is playing very good at the moment, since signing for Inter his form keeps rising..Nice moves, assists, goals, he's currently irreplacible in the attack..Btw. that red card tonight was a bit too harsh imo..

:lol: I bust a cap on that ass immediately.:D

Zlatan is a MalmŲ FF legend,I feel It's my duty to defend him.;)

Tell me you don't feel the same way about Maldini...

Mikkel
13 Nov 06, 14:30
I hope we appeal against his one match ban as his second yellow was -to say the least- dubious.

well his one match ban might turn out to be a good thing, then we are sure that he will be ready for the crucial game against Palermo, which might not have been the case if he had played the following weekend,

we know that he is bad tempered and you never know when he will do something extremely foolish, and such a foolish act might have gotten him suspended for the following game, a game where we need to be at our best if we want to get a better result then last time we visited them. And without him it's not a possibility at the moment. (unfortunately)

anyway a couple of weeks off won't hurt in the long run, no need to burn him out 1/3 through the season.

Forza ragazzi
13 Nov 06, 14:53
He's doing explicit at the moment. Love to watch him play!

The red card was ludicrous, as more or less every other red is these days. Yellow cards are to "easy" to get. They deal them out as often as food is dealt out at a refugee home! And I agree with the guy who commented Cruz's reaction, I feel it just the same way. When Cruz, who has only been on the pitch for some 20 minutes, reacts like that on a player arguing with Zlatan, it's obvious that Coly said some shitty things. And Cruz is the calmest guy there is. Look at Coly after Solari's shot in the post which rebound Zlatan put in the side netting. Coly's shouting at Zlatan. Disgraceful, really.

Grande Zlatan.

Frisko
13 Nov 06, 17:44
Great goal and loved the celebration, this pic is class:

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/913/parmavinterzlatanrt8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

What a freakin miss too though! Red card was pathetic.

Wittmann
13 Nov 06, 17:57
:lol: I bust a cap on that ass immediately.:D

Zlatan is a Malmö FF legend,I feel It's my duty to defend him.;)

Tell me you don't feel the same way about Maldini...

Damn right, I do..Anyone messes with Paolo, messes with me, too..:boxing:

However, it isn't appropriate to compare these two cause when it comes to status and reputation, Zlatan is nowhere near Maldini just yet..

Marcello
13 Nov 06, 23:33
Will Zlatan play for sweden against Ivory Cost on Wednesday?

Hussein
14 Nov 06, 04:05
Will Zlatan play for sweden against Ivory Cost on Wednesday?

No, he wasn't called up for that one.

However, he will be available again for Sweden in the coming Euro qualifiers.

kova9
14 Nov 06, 07:48
LOL! IBRACADABRAAAA!! :lol:

It seems to me that he is showing more passion with us than with Jube!

P.S. Frisko, cool guy after all, ha?;)

The Count of Anti-Milan
14 Nov 06, 10:57
Some of the posts from the Ibra tranfer rumour last summer:

Bwhahahahahaha!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Tihihihihihihihihi!!!!!

Ahmmm... yeah, discuss.

Great way to start a topic. Who's laughing now?:P

Whoever is trying to bring him to Inter is an idiot.

Mancini has problems dealing with nice players like Fontana, Emre and Adriano. How the heck can he manage a player like Zlatan?

Mancini seems to be doing fine so far, eh Hamed? ;)

He's smug, he's dirty, he's arrogant, he's inconsistent, he's stupid, he has no loyalty, he was worse than Adriano last year, he's a Gobbo, he's ugly, he makes me wanna puke, if he comes to Inter I'm quitting football.

Frisko, are you still around? :dielaugh:

He's certainly among my Top3 hate figures of football, so I'd only take him to put him into the C squad or send him on loan to Spezia, so that the football world won't see his ugly, arrogant face.

Good thing Zamat is not running Inter FC. :P

He is not overrated, he is THE MOST overrated piece of shit I have ever seen.

Converted yet, Pajo? ;)

No hard feelings guys, I thought I'd add a light note to the thread. ;)

Jimmy
14 Nov 06, 11:10
Milos, let's keep in mind that it's only NOW that Zlatan has been good. ;) And for us who have been following his career, we are aware of his ups and downs, so don't take anything for granted that he will keep his form.

Of course, I hope to be wrong.

kova9
14 Nov 06, 12:18
Milos, let's keep in mind that it's only NOW that Zlatan has been good. ;) And for us who have been following his career, we are aware of his ups and downs, so don't take anything for granted that he will keep his form.

Of course, I hope to be wrong.
Yes, but its a great point by Milos!

Pajo
14 Nov 06, 12:23
Yeah... I didn't like him when he played in JuBe... I didn't like him when he came, but now I'm starting to change my mind...

But as Jimmy said, I'm still not convinced he will maintain this form...

But anyway, who cares if we like him or not, as long as he playes good and scores for us... ;)

Alex de Large
14 Nov 06, 12:46
I still think he is an overrated player. But this don't means i'am against him.

kova9
14 Nov 06, 17:52
I still think he is an overrated player. But this don't means i'am against him.
Then what the hell is Schevchenko??!

Forza ragazzi
14 Nov 06, 18:25
Then what the hell is Schevchenko??!

He's just at the wrong club for the wrong reasons. Poor fellow. I really hope he gets away from Chelsea, even if it's back to BBilan.

Alex de Large
14 Nov 06, 19:04
Right now Shevchenko is not the same player he was, maybe cause of Chelsea, i don't know,
but we can'tcompare the Shevchenko of Milan with Ibra, there is no chance that Ibra can get him at the moment, in 2 or 3 years then we can talk about.

El Nino
14 Nov 06, 19:18
Right now Shevchenko is not the same player he was, maybe cause of Chelsea, i don't know,
but we can'tcompare the Shevchenko of Milan with Ibra, there is no chance that Ibra can get him at the moment, in 2 or 3 years then we can talk about.
im a massive shevy fan ...

Very nice to see you guys respect him .. FORZA INTER FANS .. and inter milan .. thats good

but yea shevchenko shudnt have moved

Frisko
14 Nov 06, 19:36
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/913/parmavinterzlatanrt8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Could somebody remove the watermark without making the picture any smaller please?

Jimmy
14 Nov 06, 20:50
You're not actually gonna have a Ibrahimovic wallpaper or avatar, are you? :eek: