PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

classexa
17 Jul 09, 15:11
Fuck this, let's focus on the game on Sunday. Looking forward to see it :D

Xoonky
17 Jul 09, 15:12
I really think Moratti and Inter should finally start acting up as a big club, and not just a feeder team playing second role.
Unless Moratti is after money, he should tell Barca straight up: "You want our best player, give us YOUR best player". Barca are being too smart-asses with this, we should ask for Messi back, if they want Ibra.

Adam
17 Jul 09, 15:13
Didn't you all see the pics of Ibra house and those mysterious cars in front ?

He is sold to Barca already, live with it :P

Emilly - guaranteed :]

Now guys, I just bought a 2009 A4 on Monday...when I go down to the training sessions on the 25th, please do not be scared, I am not a Barcelona representative...

Have anyone seen Emily in the last month?!:D

I hope she is at the game in Gillette stadium...I am going to walk out of my car with a suit and suglasses, holding a mysterious briefcase...

Should I change my plate to BARCA<3IBRA before the game???

Ya'll are some of my favourite posters but given the circumstance it's undeniable. That was EPIC FAIL!!!

Are you taliking to me? Are you talking to ME....................?

Look what's happening now, fools. You have been played like a bunch of schoolgirls for the last month. I told you what was going on in May and in June and you chose to make fun of this information - and me - and to not believe it. Now you sit there like a bunch of morons, and the only one looking like idiots are you.

Epic win!

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 15:14
Then when the deal falls apart make sure you quote yourself and emily in the first category...

classexa
17 Jul 09, 15:15
XL, I'm a dude :stuckup:

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 15:16
The new rumors says the rumors regarding Ibra-Eto'o swap has went out to take Emily out of her hole!

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 15:18
For some reason I can almost guarantee that we will not agree on a contract for Eto'o and either the deal will break down or Barca will offer more money...

Adam
17 Jul 09, 15:19
Then when the deal falls apart make sure you quote yourself and emily in the first category...

Won't matter if the deal falls through, that wasn't even the argument. The argument was whether or not Barca were seriously interested in Ibra, and since we are negotiating we know for a fact they are.

Anyways, as it stands Emily pwned the shit out of you and everyone else that made fun of her. Learn to live with it.

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 15:21
Won't matter if the deal falls through, that wasn't even the argument. The argument was whether or not barca were seriously interested in Ibra, and sicne we are negotiating they are. Anyways, as it stands Emily pwned the shit out of you and everyone else that made fun of her. Learn to live with it.

I forgot you can't read...but heres a recap for you:

We all knew Barcelona was interested in Ibra...nobody denied it.

emily came here and said the deal was done based on the fact there was an Audi in Ibra's driveway and they were moving stuff into the house (supposedly form Milan)

The rumors faded and emily hid somewhere. Now that the rumors or back she came here to say I told you so...once again before the deal is done.

Just get it over with and make sweet love to emily XL...because you do not even know what our argument was about...She even said the deal was done in June in her first post back from the dead...

Interista Gallese
17 Jul 09, 15:30
No, it's because he hasn't forced his way out, spoken badly of Inter, or about his teammates or coach in any way. He never said Inter can't win CL, it's not in his character. He would never say that about a team that HE plays in. In fact he said the opposite.

He said he wants a new challenge, and that Spain probably would be his first choice, after that he said nothing but let's wait and see. To me that's not disrespectful, or primmadonnaish, it's just a player bored of a league that he wins every year.

You should be able to relate to that being an athlete yourself because in any competitive sport, once you've beaten someone or something several times over, the rush or satisfaction you get from it diminishes everytime, to the point that it becomes boring and difficult to motivate yourself to train hard for it everyday. It's not like he's been here for 9 years and won 3 scudetti's with a few years apart, he wins it every year so of course he's gonna have difficulties motivating himself.

Anyways, dude that's my last post on this subject. I guess we just disagree.

Very reasonable post, and I'm not going to write any more about this either. I know my points are maybe controversial in a football context but I also explained that I come from a sporting background where loyalty counts for something, in fact it's the whole essence of it and subsequently when I see somebody earning unbelievable amounts of money and being whiney at the same time the alarm in my head just rings out "brat". I never said he wasn't talented just I don't think he is as talented as some make out. Also, I'm not sure I entirely agree with the idea of once you win something a few times the hunger automatically goes, I think that's a question of characte. Anyway I don't want to talk about this anymore, we'll just have to agree to disagree, all I hope is it works out the best way possible for Inter, after that I really don't give a shit.

Universe
17 Jul 09, 15:30
Enough about fucking Angeline, I don't see why Raiola has been so quiet. A few weeks back he was going all out spreading rumours here and there and when it seemed much likelier Ibra would stay, he seemed to shut up.
Now the biggest, most realistic 'rumour' yet has come out and Raiola is still quiet.

I read some shit about it being purely Spanish tabloids? hence Raiola's silence.

Adam
17 Jul 09, 15:32
I forgot you can't read...but heres a recap for you:

We all knew Barcelona was interested in Ibra...nobody denied it.

emily came here and said the deal was done based on the fact there was an Audi in Ibra's driveway and they were moving stuff into the house (supposedly form Milan)

The rumors faded and emily hid somewhere. Now that the rumors or back she came here to say I told you so...once again before the deal is done.

Just get it over with and make sweet love to emily XL...because you do not even know what our argument was about...She even said the deal was done in June in her first post back from the dead...

Well, I disagree, she never said it was 100% done deal, only that Ibra had probably signed and therefore that Barca were interested based on the Audi. And yes, it's a longshot that doesn't prove anything, even at this point.

But fact is it doesn't even matter what the argument was because you made fun of her, some of you asked where she was, and she showed up a couple days later said "Hi here I am!" and owned you. In the end, regardless of how she came to her conclusions, they happened to be right. Big win for her, epic fail for you. :D

End of story. :P

Interista Gallese
17 Jul 09, 15:33
I never tried to make him GOd, but people like you that makes a deep shit from nothing make me to come and modify ur mess! I never ever wanted to remind everyone of what ZLatan is at the first place, but every action has an reaction!

Sorry, I didn't realise I was talking to such an oracle, your knowledge of all in life obviously far exceeds that of a mere mortal. You should be held up as a shining beacon as someone whose opinion counts for everything and which no-one should ever challenge, ever thought of running a totalitarian state? I think you'd be good at it. :rolleyes:

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 15:35
Enough about fucking Angeline, I don't see why Raiola has been so quiet. A few weeks back he was going all out spreading rumours here and there and when it seemed much likelier Ibra would stay, he seemed to shut up.
Now the biggest, most realistic 'rumour' yet has come out and Raiola is still quiet.

I read some shit about it being purely Spanish tabloids? hence Raiola's silence.

Media fart alot dude, and some people breath and dance with every one of them all the time.;)

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 15:36
Sorry, I didn't realise I was talking to such an oracle, your knowledge of all in life obviously far exceeds that of a mere mortal. You should be held up as a shining beacon as someone whose opinion counts for everything and which no-one should ever challenge, ever thought of running a totalitarian state? I think you'd be good at it. :rolleyes:

Sorry ur post was too hard for me to dig. Let me talk to some experts about it and then may I fart back at ur blow.

Interista Gallese
17 Jul 09, 15:38
Sorry ur post was too hard for me to dig. Let me talk to some experts about it and then may I fart back at ur blow.

What a witty, intelligent and comedic response. *Applause* :rolleyes:.

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 15:39
http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&js=y&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.24oredisport.com%2F%3Faction%3D read%26idnotizia%3D14476&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=

Luis Suarez, Inter technical director, considers already closed negotiations which should lead Ibrahimovic in Catalonia and is confident the monthly So Foot: "I have not pursued I trattativa, but now I can say it: Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a player of the Barcelona next season. Eto'o for Inter seems to be equally ".

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&js=y&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tuttomercatoweb.com%2F%3Faction %3Dread%26id%3D161747&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=

"I have not conducted the negotiations but I will ', I can tell you that Zlatan Ibrahimovic will be' the next season a player of Barcelona." In an interview with the website of the French "So Foot", Luis Suarez, director of technical Nerazzurri, and now confirms that 'only a matter of hours the shift-shock of Ibra in Barca. "It seems that even for Eto'o to Inter - adds - while not 'still the safe arrival of Hleb. But since Mourinho calls by several weeks a offensive midfielder, I do not see why' should not even be this."

VLE
17 Jul 09, 15:45
Suarez? the same guy that said Mourinho will go to RM and caused all the drama? He really needs to stop giving out interviews.

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 15:48
Haha that is exactly what I am thinking...

Forza Nerazurri
17 Jul 09, 15:50
can anyone suggest to classy creative midfielders we can get for about 35 million pounds ?

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 15:53
Here is the original article:

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&js=y&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sofoot.com%2Fluis-suarez-zlatan-au-barca-c-est-fait-114788-article.html&sl=fr&tl=en&history_state0=

The press announced the arrival of Zlatan at Bar็a against Eto'o, Hleb plus a few million. You confirm?
I have not conducted negotiations myself, but yes, I can say that Zlatan Ibrahimovic will be the next season a player of FC Barcelona. However, there is still safe for Hleb. But as Mourinho calls for offensive environment for several weeks, there is no reason why it does not.

More importantly...check out this grand google translation...

He will not fuck the fuck in the locker room?
No, I do not think so. In the locker room, it is quieter than we think, and more collective. At Inter, he never had any problems with anyone. Or not more than the others. And then, Eto'o did not appear to be the easiest player to either Barcelona (laughs).

Thank God he was more collective and never fucked anyone in the Inter locker room!

Karim
17 Jul 09, 15:58
can anyone suggest to classy creative midfielders we can get for about 35 million pounds ?
Sneijder, my hope is that we get him this summer

Forza Nerazurri
17 Jul 09, 16:05
lets not cry over spilt milk any longer...Ibra is probably goin...but we get eto'o...whi isn't known as a big game flop and with hleb playin in the hole behind him he is sure to score plenty of goal....especially where it matter(in the champions league)

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 16:07
I still don't see this going through...Ibra or Eto'o will not agree on a contract and it will collapse...

nutcracker
17 Jul 09, 16:11
Zlatan isn't going. Trust me. Barca wants to buy Villa, not Ibra. They are doing this just to forca Valencia for faster selling Villa.

classexa
17 Jul 09, 16:12
I still don't see this going through...Ibra or Eto'o will not agree on a contract and it will collapse...

*crosses fingers*

Forza Nerazurri
17 Jul 09, 16:15
so wats gonna happen if Brca doesn't get Villa nutcracker???

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 16:16
I'm surprised Villa isn't getting upset with not being allowed to talk to Barcelona...

Does he really love Valencia that much?

Forza Nerazurri
17 Jul 09, 16:18
either way i'm happt with watever happens.if Ibra stays well Ibra stays

2.)If he goes we get a world class striker, plus a creative midfielder in hleb, plus enough money to buy another world class midfielder to support eto'o....and everyone knows that eto'o is a better pure striker than zlatan

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 16:19
Zlatan isn't going. Trust me. Barca wants to buy Villa, not Ibra. They are doing this just to forca Valencia for faster selling Villa.

So what is all these talkings from moratti, Txiti and laporta came to Milano?! It was all for faking to force Valencia drop their demands for Villa?! I doubt it.

For sure there is talk going between Barca and Inter for Ibra and Eto'o but the case is if the deal go through or not.

Forza Nerazurri
17 Jul 09, 16:22
Laporta came for Maxwell and Hleb probably

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 16:25
Laporta came for Maxwell and Hleb probably

Then what about Txiti?! Both of them came just for an already done deal (Maxwell) and an other possible done deal (Hleb)?! That's hard to believe. beside the fact that Moratti himself confirmed talks abour Ibra with Laporta.

FCBarca
17 Jul 09, 16:27
Keep the fate dudes. It's still just a rumor and the source has something that seems totally wrong (Eto'o salary 13 m per year). U know when you don't reach an agreement with a player over the salary the deal automatically will stall. It's still a rumor. let's hope Ibra stays with us.

Interesting the similarities of responses from fans on both sides of the equation...A lot of Cules aren't excited to lose Samu and Inter fans are equally gutted at the thought of Zlatan leaving.

It is, however, still a rumour so who knows if this actually goes through.

There has been some speculation that this all may be a ploy to somehow get Valencia to release Villa to Barca...We'll see.

As for Barca fans and Ibra, I don't think it's been a question of underestimating him but knowing what Samu can do and what he has done in La Liga and for our 4-4-3 style of play.

IF it does end up going through, know this...Regardless of the rumours etc. on his petulance, he's a tireless worker...You'll love his work rate and he will take his job seriously...Very much a professional

Richard Philly
17 Jul 09, 16:28
Here is the original article:

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&js=y&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sofoot.com%2Fluis-suarez-zlatan-au-barca-c-est-fait-114788-article.html&sl=fr&tl=en&history_state0=

More importantly...check out this grand google translation...

Thank God he was more collective and never fucked anyone in the Inter locker room!

Maxwell?

classexa
17 Jul 09, 16:29
Interesting the similarities of responses from fans on both sides of the equation...A lot of Cules aren't excited to lose Samu and Inter fans are equally gutted at the thought of Zlatan leaving.

There has been some speculation that this all may be a ploy to somehow get Valencia to release Villa to Barca...We'll see.

As for Barca fans and Ibra, I don't think it's been a question of underestimating him but knowing what Samu can do and what he has done in La Liga and for our 4-4-3 style of play.

IF it does end up going through, know this...Regardless of the rumours etc. on his petulance, he's a tireless worker...You'll love his work rate and he will take his job seriously...Very much a professional

Yeah it could be something like that

nutcracker
17 Jul 09, 16:30
Samu can do and what he has done in La Liga and for our 4-4-3 style of play.

Know I know why Barca won Champions League!

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 16:31

Thank god u didn't say u're an Insider in Barca!:rolleyes:

Anyway send my greetings to Barca fans, tell them as much as they rate Eto'o we do the same to Ibra. But remember if this deal go thorugh the likely winner is Barca, unless the deal has become very great economically for us!;)

FCBarca
17 Jul 09, 16:31
I agree on the salary discussion. 13 mil is of course weird. But as I said, Eto'o is the better one. And Ibra gets even more. As Gazzetta annonced some days ago, he will reach 15 mil by the end of his contract. So where is the problem of switching two players of the same age? Besides that, Ibra is more or less worth the price of Kaka (but remember, noone is worth 70 mil, not even ronaldo).
Sincerely, Bayern Munich paid 30 mil for Gomez, a german youngster with a bad scoring ratio in his national team, why should Eto'o not being worth 30 mil upward? Why is Ibra worth the double? I dont get the point. Eto'o scores always.
Remember CL? Owned Manu big times.

Agree on Gomez but again, we're talking a player who is much younger than Samu...And as such, the prices aren't going to be the same, much less make much sense.

The money part of this makes little sense to me as a Barca fan, as well...I get the valuation on Ibra but even in the last year of his contract, seems a bit low for a player of Samu's talents...I think far too many underrate the Cameroonian

rsz85
17 Jul 09, 16:33

Cassano AND Sneijder can came from that money, so this mean

Cassano+Etoo+Sneijder+Hleb = Ibra

and that is a very acceptable deal, but our management must do the right deals from that money.

We would get 2 offensive, not-old, quality midfielder + we would have a balanced 4-5 man striking lineup: Cassano-Etoo, Balotelli-Milito + Suazo

Our squad would be perfect

Richard Philly
17 Jul 09, 16:40
Eto'o will most certainly play for Inter. I am convinced about that. I am not so convinced Ibra will go to Barca, however.

But, If Ibra goes to Barca, inter will definitely buy Drogba. You will need a striker with ability to play "hold up!"

FCBarca
17 Jul 09, 16:41

If the proposed deal is accurate, Inter would be getting one in Hleb...I never wanted to see him leave and felt he simply suffered from playing behind a phenomenal midfield of Iniesta, Xavi & Messi...Who sits for Hleb let alone any midfielder?

IF true, you'll be pleasantly surprised by what Hleb can offer

nzinter
17 Jul 09, 16:42
isnt it interesting that when maxwell goes to barca all the ibra talk starts ibra and maxwell are bffs

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 16:43
Really Richard? I kinda think the opposite...

FCBarca
17 Jul 09, 16:49
Very reasonable post, and I'm not going to write any more about this either. I know my points are maybe controversial in a football context but I also explained that I come from a sporting background where loyalty counts for something, in fact it's the whole essence of it and subsequently when I see somebody earning unbelievable amounts of money and being whiney at the same time the alarm in my head just rings out "brat". I never said he wasn't talented just I don't think he is as talented as some make out. Also, I'm not sure I entirely agree with the idea of once you win something a few times the hunger automatically goes, I think that's a question of characte. Anyway I don't want to talk about this anymore, we'll just have to agree to disagree, all I hope is it works out the best way possible for Inter, after that I really don't give a shit.

That certainly is part of the reason the proposed deal gives some Cules pause...Barca fans want players that want to play for Barca and vice versa with shipping off those who don't bleed for the club...That sort of sentiment seems pretty logical although less and less tenable in the current football world of high priced transfers (Thanks Perez)

I can't speak about Ibra as I only peripherally know about the 'person' whereas Samu is a tough cat to really understand...He loves the €s, no doubt about that...But if he is made to feel wanted and valued, he'll play his heart out...He's just a bit petulant at times when that chip on his shoulder starts to niggle at him...I don't suspect he'd be the sort of player that will whine about a transfer each season were he to resign next year...But he probably will leverage his potential performance this season into a lucrative deal in '10, unless he really falls for Inter and Mourinho.

Ibra, on the other hand, strikes me as a guy that will be 'Mr. Right Now' and in a year or two look for a different challenge by intimating he'd like the Premiership or something...I don't sense the loyalty thing with him regardless of wanting to leave Inter for Barca or anywhere else.

Then again, strikers are a strange breed of footballers...They don't operate the way other players do, reminds me of WRs in the NFL...Massively ego driven

Universe
17 Jul 09, 16:52
Agree on Gomez but again, we're talking a player who is much younger than Samu...And as such, the prices aren't going to be the same, much less make much sense.

The money part of this makes little sense to me as a Barca fan, as well...I get the valuation on Ibra but even in the last year of his contract, seems a bit low for a player of Samu's talents...I think far too many underrate the Cameroonian

You don't seriously think Eto'o is worth 30million euros, or God forbid, MORE than that?.......................

Handoyo
17 Jul 09, 16:57
Enough with all the off-topic talks. Please keep the forum clean of rubbish, thanks.

Harmonyofdissonance
17 Jul 09, 16:59
Cassano AND Sneijder can came from that money, so this mean

Cassano+Etoo+Sneijder+Hleb = Ibra

and that is a very acceptable deal, but our management must do the right deals from that money.

We would get 2 offensive, not-old, quality midfielder + we would have a balanced 4-5 man striking lineup: Cassano-Etoo, Balotelli-Milito + Suazo

Our squad would be perfect

Thats what I meant in one of my previous posts with saying Moratti is not Galliani. Morrati will reinvest the money. Remember the rumours of Mou talking to the Drog, that he would love it to see the Drog and Eto'o upfront? So will it happen. Who did believe it? Eto'o is certainly worth more than 30 Mln. Anyone denying it, hasnt seen much of spanish football. Same discussion on Hleb. As pointed out before, I know him from his times in stuttgart, great player. And if Barca pays the payroll, the better.
Somebody just has to realize, that we will get Etoo, Hleb, Cassano and perhaps Drogba/Snejder!!!

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 17:00
Enough with all the off-topic talks. Please keep the forum clean of rubbish, thanks.

Now everything in the world seem to be related to Ibra Han.:D

Richard Philly
17 Jul 09, 17:01
eto'o is not woth 30m because he has one year left on his contract with barcelona.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 17:06
Vitomins already posted a link about this with garbage google translation. Now a goal.com verison of it with more vitomins:

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/222/transfer-zone/2009/07/17/1388424/luis-suarez-ibrahimovic-etoo-deal-is-complete

FCBarca
17 Jul 09, 17:11
I'm surprised Villa isn't getting upset with not being allowed to talk to Barcelona...

Does he really love Valencia that much?

I don't think it's an issue of Villa loving Valencia...The player pretty clearly wants to play for Barca...This is a managerial issue from a club that has somehow 'managed' to get itself in seriously murky financial waters...Yet mysteriously won't sell :wallbang:

FCBarca
17 Jul 09, 17:18
You don't seriously think Eto'o is worth 30million euros, or God forbid, MORE than that?.......................

I'm not sure there's a more productive striker in the world at the moment, then Samu...Not even Zlatan's strike rate compares to Eto'O's...But it is what it is, somehow his value seems to be less than a bigger striker like Zlatan.

Samuel used to joke that you had to have a Brasilian name to garner attention much less wages/fees...Sometimes, I do wonder if he suffers from some sort of discrimination even in the transfer fees department.

If Zlatan is valued at 70-75 ME, is Samuel only rated less than 40% of the player?...I think it's pretty absurd...8 months separate their ages so that can't be it either.

If Villa is going for 50 ME, then Samuel has to be on par, IMHO...There is not a huge difference between the two, IMHO

Of course, this alogrithm changes when a player is in the last year of his contract but comparing apples to apples, yes, I think Samuel Eto'O is worth far more than 30 ME

K.I.
17 Jul 09, 17:18
You know i am not so much afraid of him leaving but that we wont get someone to replace him, and etoo ISNT a good replacement for Ibra. This summer we were supposed to get a new creative midfielder instead we are going to sell our best player and we probably wont get a replacement for him.

Etoo isnt a bad player but cmon man...with your midfield you dont think any striker would score that much? Di Vaio scored 24 goals in Serie A last season in a club that was fighting to avoid relegation, is he worth 20 or 30 mill? I dont think so.

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 17:19
http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&js=y&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tuttomercatoweb.com%2Finter%2F% 3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D6563&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=

Mino Raiola, prosecutor Ibrahimovic and Maxwell, frena closure on the negotiations between Inter and Barcelona, even if not excluded. "In this moment I am working only Maxwell - told Radio Radio - the boy is doing medical check ups and then try to close the negotiations with Bar็a. About Ibrahimovic is not done until you see the signature of my player under a contract that I read. If by August 30 there will be opportunities for a transfer of Ibra we shall see, the market is still long but I can assure you that I'm working on it right now. "

Handoyo
17 Jul 09, 17:21
I think D.Villa is torn; as far as I know he's very loyal to Valencia as well and he won't mind staying there. He prefers to join Barca, but not so much that it will break his heart if the move falters.

I just hope Ibra comes out from all this confusion giving the middle finger to Barca saying "Fuck you, I'm not a 2nd choice to D.Villa or nofuckingbody in this world."

Anne Marie
17 Jul 09, 17:32
My only hope now is Etoo keep asking for 13m/season and obviously we would never accept. there would be 2 scenario (people mentioned already):

- Cash only (70m?)
- or Ibra stays

Right now, I choose cash:|

tritolone
17 Jul 09, 17:34
I dont care if he says he's staying only to burn Nyall and emily, as long as he stays.

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 17:38
My only hope now is Etoo keep asking for 13m/season and obviously we would never accept. there would be 2 scenario (people mentioned already):

- Cash only (70m?)
- or Ibra stays

Ehhh, I wouldn't be as bold as to say that we would "obviously never accept it." We have been known to give in to player demands...

nzinter
17 Jul 09, 17:40
you know im giving this transfer second thought if we sign eto,cassano,hleb,sneidjder and hamsik/hernanes and sell the SCRUBS i think it will make our team better but i still would hate to see my favorite player leave

nzinter
17 Jul 09, 17:43
http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/17/1388445/barcelona-are-working-on-etoos-exit-txiki-begiristain

we are screwed

FCBarca
17 Jul 09, 17:45
The gist of that and what I took from Txiki's comments are right here:

"We continue working on signings, including a striker," he told Mundo Deportivo. "We are working on player signings and the exit of Samuel Eto'o.

"We are aware that the market needs to calm down after two crazy weeks of signings. We must see if we can work to sign more players and also to sell some.

"We would like to add one more player to the squad by July 27."

Barcelona president, Joan Laporta, has also commented on this matter, saying that negotiations for Ibrahimovic are "at a good stage" and "there is an agreement in principle with Inter".

He also noted that he has spoken with Eto'o, adding that, for the striker, his future "is not about the money".

"The signing of Ibrahimovic depends on the player himself, Samuel Eto'o and all the involved parties," he said.

La Brujita
17 Jul 09, 17:46
I'm one of his biggest fans, but this isn't a surprise for me. He's been hinting for the exit since the Man U game.

I was hoping we'd cash it in and invest in money.

lonewolf19
17 Jul 09, 17:46
Suarez claimed that Ibra will be Barcelona player next season.

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 17:47
I think D.Villa is torn; as far as I know he's very loyal to Valencia as well and he won't mind staying there. He prefers to join Barca, but not so much that it will break his heart if the move falters.

I just hope Ibra comes out from all this confusion giving the middle finger to Barca saying "Fuck you, I'm not a 2nd choice to D.Villa or nofuckingbody in this world."

Well I think there is no turning back anymore. The deal must go ahead now. Think about it that it all will fall and Zlatan must stay at Inter. That would be horrible, think about all the team mates? How would they react to that? And how Zlatan would react to the situation? No, this erupted now so that's how it must go now.

The problem is Eto'o has huge power now to determined how things go.

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 17:48
http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/17/1388445/barcelona-are-working-on-etoos-exit-txiki-begiristain

we are screwed

LOL I don't get you dude...first you write we will be even better because this sale may lead to many good singings and then you say we are screwed 3 minutes later?

Make up your mind man! We will never be "screwed." I honestly feel we will be just as strong or even stronger than last year after the mercato is finished...

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 17:51
Well I think there is no turning back anymore. The deal must go ahead now. Think about it that it all will fall and Zlatan must stay at Inter. That would be horrible, think about all the team mates? How would they react to that? And how Zlatan would react to the situation? No, this erupted now so that's how it must go now.

The problem is Eto'o has huge power now to determined how things go.

I actually think his teamates would be happy if he stayed. If the deal does not go through it will not effect us in anyway. It is not like Ibra came out and said, "I want to play for Barca and I am definitely going to sign with them!"

Stefan
17 Jul 09, 17:54
I actually think his teamates would be happy if he stayed. If the deal does not go through it will not effect us in anyway. It is not like Ibra came out and said, "I want to play for Barca and I am definitely going to sign with them!"

Moratti has always been clear that he will only sell him if he wants to go. Fact that he agreed a deal in principle for barca says it all. The players aren't stupid they know when someone isn't 100% committed them anymore.

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 17:56
All this agreeing to deals in priniciple is complete BS in my opinion. Just because we are discussing the transfer does not mean we have agreed to sell the player...

K.I.
17 Jul 09, 17:57
Stefan you think Moratti isnt the one who is selling him for the money? Also if he does leave do you think we will get someone other than Etoo? I really doubt it but one can hope.

Stefan
17 Jul 09, 17:59
All this agreeing to deals in priniciple is complete BS in my opinion. Just because we are discussing the transfer does not mean we have agreed to sell the player...

So you are saying laporta is a liar?? I don't see why laporta needs to lie about it.

Stefan you think Moratti isnt the one who is selling him for the money? Also if he does leave do you think we will get someone other than Etoo? I really doubt it but one can hope.

I don't think moratti would sell ibra if he didn't say that he wants a new challenge. Its clear to me ibra wants out. I don't think its moratti pushing him out the door.

Alex de Large
17 Jul 09, 18:01

- Cash only (70m?)
- or Ibra stays

Barcelona don't have 70 millions plus they can't sell Eto'o because the only team who wants it's City, and he don't wants City...

Luka
17 Jul 09, 18:02
Won't matter if the deal falls through, that wasn't even the argument. The argument was whether or not Barca were seriously interested in Ibra, and since we are negotiating we know for a fact they are.

Anyways, as it stands Emily pwned the shit out of you and everyone else that made fun of her. Learn to live with it.
If that would be the case XL, she wouldn't pop out all of a sudden, she would keep insisting what she believed in.

And the deal wasn't concluded a month ago, when the "Audis" first arrived, in fact back then Ibra was an Inter player, why he would move stuff if there was nothing on the table. Every signs say, the offer, right offer CAME right now, not a month ago. Back then, there was nothing to talk about.

She would be right, if Ibra would be transfered back then, not now.

ps. Can we wait untill he is sold. Still I'm sure there are some Volvos driving by :D
ps2. I see vitomins already said it couple posts after, sorry for repeating.

Malmo, in Ibra's tree house....
Haha :D:D:D

That's what couple of us is thinking.

If it will turn out to be true, I wonder how Laporta will repay us from doing them this "little" favour of media stir :]

I think a good price for Iniesta might do :P

I dont care if he says he's staying only to burn Nyall and emily, as long as he stays.
:D:P

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 18:04
Moratti said: ""There's no need for percentages. I think it's to do with the desire of the player and the rapport that exists between myself and Laporta. We will see." and "Eto'o is not worth Ibrahimovic, but there is an important economic offer. The deal is well underway."

These comments are completely opposite to what has been said about Eto'o demands (13 m per year) so there are some things wrong in the written articles. Moratti says there is an important economic offer, so the idea of Eto'o big salary and little offer for Ibra will definitely fade away. But still no sources so far have said anything about Eto'o salary being lesser than 13 m so I still wonder what done deal Mr. Suarez is talking about?!! If the deal is done then all 5 parties had to be agree on the details, so it makes me curious how much is Eto'o salary at last?!

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 18:05
So you are saying laporta is a liar?? I don't see why laporta needs to lie about it.

I don't think moratti would sell ibra if he didn't say that he wants a new challenge. Its clear to me ibra wants out. I don't think its moratti pushing him out the door.

I am not saying Laporta is lying, but do not be so naive....Bullshitting is part of these guys contracts...

FCBarca
17 Jul 09, 18:05
Curious though, why would fans be interested in a players wages?...I'd be more concerned with the sale/fees than the wages...Particularly if Zlatan was already getting quite high wages

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 18:07
Curious though, why would fans be interested in a players wages?...I'd be more concerned with the sale/fees than the wages...Particularly if Zlatan was already getting quite high wages

2 wrongs don't make a right...Ibra is already being paid too much, signing Eto'o to a 13m/year contract just continues the vicious cycle!

nzinter
17 Jul 09, 18:09
LOL I don't get you dude...first you write we will be even better because this sale may lead to many good singings and then you say we are screwed 3 minutes later?

Make up your mind man! We will never be "screwed." I honestly feel we will be just as strong or even stronger than last year after the mercato is finished...

yea i keep changing my mind i dont want him to leave uhhh:D

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 18:11

Because wages are as important as other details. Many deals will break due to disagreement on the demands of the players.

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 18:11
Listen to Stefan, it goes like he said. Players aren't stupid, they understand when Zlatan wants to go. And clearly Zlatan wants to go, this all has been engineered behind the scenes in a way that now was the right time for this to pop up, unfortunately. I'm 100% Raiola has known all the time what's going on and Laporta/other Barca official has been in touch with him, and not just for Maxwell. Moratti isn't pushing Zlatan anywhere, he wouldn't do that. He's forced to do this, it's simple as that.

Luka, let this emily thing be. She got it right that they had a deal with Barca back then. I mean Zlatan-Barca made some kind of principle deal back then. Let it be.

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 18:14
Listen to Stefan, it goes like he said. Players aren't stupid, they understand when Zlatan wants to go. And clearly Zlatan wants to go, this all has been engineered behind the scenes in a way that now was the right time for this to pop up, unfortunately. I'm 100% Raiola has known all the time what's going on and Laporta/other Barca official has been in touch with him, and not just for Maxwell. Moratti isn't pushing Zlatan anywhere, he wouldn't do that. He's forced to do this, it's simple as that.

Luka, let this emily thing be. She got it right that they had a deal with Barca back then. I mean Zlatan-Barca made some kind of principle deal back then. Let it be.

So how would that affect the players?? These guys are professionals, they don't give a shit if one of their teammates wants to leave...they play for Inter not for Ibra!

emily said the deal was done and he was already moving....how would Ibra live for a month without all his stuff lol Anyways, I still feel that the Audi and the moving have nothing to do with this and that was the point she was trying to make...

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 18:18
So how would that affect the players?? These guys are professionals, they don't give a shit if one of their teammates wants to leave...they play for Inter not for Ibra!

Professional doesn't mean a robot or anything. They are humans like every player, and team must build certain cohesion and team spirit among each other to succeed. How'd you think Ibra would with to this after these rumors?

I mean come on, this is no FM. They are real human beings. It's perfectly clear Ibra is goner. There is no other way.

NimAraya

Yeah Players are not as stupid as us fans. They are inside the business, we are outside! They knows better than any of us that a deal like this is not an easy deal as much as media have been reporting all day and presidents were admitting. These are just Media heat. Sucha deals that have 5 parties involved with it needs many details to be done, the details the same media failed to clear and except of that they keep repeating the same thing that they were repeating since morning.

Remember Quaresma story with Genoa and that everyone was saying the deal is done but it stalled just because Ricky refused to go there at the last minute?!

Stefan
I am not saying Laporta is lying, but do not be so naive....Bullshitting is part of these guys contracts...

Generally owners and managers don't bullshit when it comes to claiming you have a deal in principle. They bullshit about selling and buying certain targets but I haven't heard one were they claim to have a deal in principle.

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 18:23
Professional doesn't mean a robot or anything. They are humans like every player, and team must build certain cohesion and team spirit among each other to succeed. How'd you think Ibra would with to this after these rumors?

I mean come on, this is no FM. They are real human beings. It's perfectly clear Ibra is goner. There is no other way.

Oh please, Ibra hasn't been fully commited to Inter since the day he signed. The players all knew he would leave the second he got another offer...anybody with a brain could see what kind of attitude Ibra has. I don't expect anyone to shed a tear over this...and I especially do not think we will fall apart due to moral if he decides to stay...

Just imagining what would happen if tomorrow we all wake up and read "IBRA: I am staying!" on the goal.com headlines...man would everyones attitude change.

Luka
17 Jul 09, 18:29
I'm not vicious about it, I'm just saying as vitomins, if the deal was done then, as she was insisting, he wouldn't stay at Inter for next month. Maybe they had agreement, but Moratti and Laporta didn't between them, and she was insisting Ibra will move very soon, because of this furniture bullshit.

It turned out she was wrong, not us. We didn't say she was wrong, we said she is wrong for thinking she can't be wrong. If Ibra moved then I would believe, not now. Inter and Barca couln't have a deal done back then, because of all Villa stuff in between and interviews from Laporta. The deal obviously was speeded up in recent days. Before sunday, Ibra was an inter player for next season. That's the point here.

Remember Quaresma story with Genoa and that everyone was saying the deal is done but it stalled just because Ricky refused to go there at the last minute?!
Not exactly correct. The papers said it wright actually, at least the most reliable ones. They said the deal is done, but Ricky has to accept it, and he didn't.

The "dude" at interfans, says Etoo should get wages close to 9-9,5 mln, while with Ibra it would be 13, 14 next year etc.

He says the deal is very good for us, from economic point of view, but he ain't much of a Ibra fun lately(CL failures).

We'll see. If we willsign Etoo, Cassano, and besides Hleb another midfielder who is very good and all acknoledged it will be a good deal overall.

There are also positives. We won't live with thoughts "Is it this year, or the next he will leave". He won't shout at anybody in the team for wrong pass/move, while when he does it, nobody is saying a thing(I hate it), although Mario did it last season, which was great to see. Ibra complains at anybody, but he refuses for anybody to complain about him.

Our team will be more ballanced with Ibra gone, but with it comes responsibility to reinforce midfield, so it can do what Ibra did, and did it well.

Sneijder/Hamsik, Cassano, Etoo, Hleb and I would be more than sattisfied.

Zuperman8
17 Jul 09, 18:33
The only way this deal falls through is if eto'o refuses the move!

Adam
17 Jul 09, 18:38
Laporta said they've agreed a deal with Inter, now it's just up to Ibra and Eto'o.

Ibra won't be a problem because he got exactly what he wanted. Eto'o is the only thing standing in the way of a deal now. Laporta also said it's not a neccesary for Hleb to be part of the deal although Barca would prefer it.

I actually like Hleb. Hope we get him on loan too. He's miles above any midfielder we currently have, except for Quaresma if he could find his old form.

FCBarca
17 Jul 09, 18:39
The only way this deal falls through is if eto'o refuses the move!

And if that's true, then it's far from being 'done'...Samu marches to the beat of his own drummer...I 'think' in an ideal world, he'd love it for Barca to get fleeced if he indeed were to leave

I could see him make some unreasonable wage demands to scupper the deal but who knows

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 18:43
It would be funny if:

Barcelona offers 8m or 9m to Ibra and he declines

Inter offers 10m-11m to Eto'o and he declines

Then 48 hours of panicking from some of you will have been wasted!

Zuperman8
17 Jul 09, 18:46
According to some well informed people on the barca forum, Laporta will make one more push for David Villa and if that fails they will go through with ibra deal

PLEASE VALENCIA ACCEPT THE FUCKEN OFFER!!!

classexa
17 Jul 09, 18:48
according to some well informed people on the barca forum, laporta will make one more push for david villa and if that fails they will go through with ibra deal

please valencia accept the fucken offer!!!

come on

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 18:49
:dielaugh:

Forza Nerazurri
17 Jul 09, 18:49
we have the new zlatan to come no worries about the old zlatan leaving................http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marko_Arnautovi%C4%87

I wonder if he will still wanna come altho Ibra is leavin

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 18:57
According to some well informed people on the barca forum, Laporta will make one more push for David Villa and if that fails they will go through with ibra deal

Laporta said that just because these talks with Inter are going on, does not mean they have stopped speaking with Valencia. I also expect themt o make one more push before they commit to Ibra...

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 19:02
Laporta said the deal will cost the Barca €45 million, Samuel Eto'o and the loan of Hleb. That's seem to be around 70 m then.

http://goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/17/1388557/inter-barcelona-negotiations-for-etoo-ibrahimovic-almost

Stefan
17 Jul 09, 19:02
According to sport Eto's agent claims they are happy to negotiate with inter. Eto talked with moratti on Thursday night but to seal the contract it will be in person and not on the phone.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sport.es%2Fdefault.asp%3Fidpubl icacio_PK%3D44%26idioma%3DCAS%26idnoticia_PK%3D630 205%26idseccio_PK%3D803&sl=es&tl=en&history_state0=it%7Cen%7Cnon%2520%25C3%25A8%2520ve ro...ho%2520detto%2520a%2520chi%2520mi%2520chiedev a%2520se%2520fosse%2520certo%252Cche%2520x%2520ass urdo%2520magari%2520la%2520partenza%2520di%2520ibr a%252Cquindi%2520soldi%2520freschi%2520x%2520AGUER O%2520avrebbero%2520potuto%2520x%2520estremizzare% 2520far%2520saltare%2520CASSANO...era%2520solo%252 0un%2520ipotesi%252Cla%2520realt%25C3%25A0%2520%25 C3%25A8%2520che%2520cassano%2520%25C3%25A8%2520nos tro%2520da%2520marzo%2520indipendentemente%2520da% 2520ibra%252Ccome%2520detto%2520%252B%2520volte

nzinter
17 Jul 09, 19:07

why would they do that ibra is better

Luka
17 Jul 09, 19:08
Laporta said the deal will cost the Barca €45 million, Samuel Eto'o and the loan of Hleb. That's seem to be around 70 m then.

Laporta didn't say it. Why they didn't put it in quotes then ? It is just another "goal.com" typicalish stunt.

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 19:10
Zlatan says he knows nothing about these dealings.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.24oredisport.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D14491&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.24oredisport.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D14491&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

I believe in him. He has given his consent to Raiola to engineer his move to Barcelona. Raiola deals with Laporta and Moratti behind the scenes and Zlatan can say to media he knows nothing. It's good for Inter too, he doesn't create disharmony around the environment of the squad in the tour by saying this (even if teammates surely knows what's going on). They can concentrate on training when Raiola makes the deal. Zlatan has accepted everything with Barca already.

Stefan
17 Jul 09, 19:12
Cafe beat me to it. Anybody who understands italian better can tell me what recalcati says about cassano its unclear to me in that article.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 19:12
Laporta didn't say it. Why they didn't put it in quotes then ? It is just another "goal.com" typicalish stunt.

Luka u always try to write something to oppose me!;)
In such articles when someone is being interviewed they write some parts of his words like that. It means he has said those words in the interview.

Michael
17 Jul 09, 19:13
You guys are doing a great job giving us information. :star:

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 19:16
Cafe beat me to it. Anybody who understands italian better can tell me what recalcati says about cassano its unclear to me in that article.

It is just saying that we are doing more with Cassano than anyone thinks, as reported by their site on numerous occasions...

Luka
17 Jul 09, 19:17
Luka u always try to write something to oppose me!;)
In such articles when someone is being interviewed they write some parts of his words like that. It means he has said those words in the interview.
It's nothing personal man :P

I could believe if Gazzetta had it, but not goal.com sorry. I don't trust the bastards :D

Forza ragazzi
17 Jul 09, 19:18

Haha. It doesn't prove anything. It might just be a huge fluke ;)

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 19:20

I understand that he just says Inter being interested in Cassano more than just in level of thought "like reported many times by this site".

Hussein
17 Jul 09, 19:21
Guys cool it... you keeping going to goal.com and never go to official sites. :D

Laporta has already said that there's an agreement in principal for Ibra during Maxwell's presentation today.

No figures are mentioned but everything is set and it's up to the players.

How come we don't have an Eto'o thread till now?!

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/catala/noticies/futbol/temporada09-10/07/n090717105959.html

Zuperman8
17 Jul 09, 19:21
Negotiations Between Inter & Barcelona Are Ongoing - Zlatan Ibrahimovic

The 27-year-old was Capocannoniere in Serie A last year, pipping Diego Milito and Marco Di Vaio to the post with a cheeky goal against Atalanta. His calmness on the football pitch extends to his approach off the field, telling the press that he is not getting excited by the transfer speculation.

"I have spoken with [agent] Mino Raiola - I am calm," he is quoted as saying by Sky Sport Italia.

"I have been aware of talks going on between Barcelona and Inter, but I thought those were about Maxwell.

"If Barcelona's offer is concrete, then this becomes more interesting," he concluded.

The Blaugrana are reported to be offering €45m plus Samuel Eto'o and the loan of Alexander Hleb in exchange, but Barca president Joan Laporta has confirmed that Eto'o is yet to agree terms with Inter.

Laporta is confident, however, that a deal between the clubs is not far from being agreed. Ibrahimovic would be a major signing for Barca, who are looking to improve on last year's squad to fend off a renewed threat from Real Madrid.

Meanwhile, Josep Maria Mesalles, the agent of Eto'o, has confirmed to Sky Sport Italia that he is negotiating a transfer with Inter.

"I have already talked with [Inter President Massimo] Moratti, and we will have another meeting in the coming hours," Mesalles stated.

Stefan
17 Jul 09, 19:22
Guys cool it... you keeping going to goal.com and never go to official sites. :D

Laporta has already said that there's an agreement in principal for Ibra during Maxwell's presentation today.

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/catala/noticies/futbol/temporada09-10/07/n090717105959.html

We could open one but I though since his transfer is linked to ibra we might discuss him together with ibra. If you guys want a separate thread I will open one.

Luka
17 Jul 09, 19:24
The problem will be with the midfielder. I don't believe the fans will be ok, with Etoo and Cassano, and Hleb(loan, which means we don't see him as something for the future 100%).

If it will come through, Cassano will come and some players will go in other direction, I don't believe they won't. This means we will still have 30-40 mil, and that's only from this deal, not to mention the budget we had this year, AND sellings of Obinna and whoever we can.

With Ronaldo, we could have passed, but Moratti wanted to please fans in some way, so we did Crespo deal very fast. I think this time it will be same. As Moratti said, we don't need to sell anybody, but if player wants to go...

We're not a selling club like Milan. Ibra is on the market, because he would like to go. So I HOPE we will reinvest ALL this money. Maybe bid up 5 mil for Hamsik to soften the Laurentis, or maybe Sneijder. I don't believe in Fabregas.

But if either of those won't work... who then? It isn't good for us, because there isn't anybody on the market who would be good enough for us, or perspective enough.

I also hope, we will use the money that's left and do couple of "Coutinho like" deals.

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 19:24

Because the other sites provided this same exact information hours before the Barcelona site...

Hussein
17 Jul 09, 19:26
We could open one but I though since his transfer is linked to ibra we might discuss him together with ibra. If you guys want a separate thread I will open one.

He will soon join us unlike Deco and Carvalho for example.

By the way, Ibra's declarations today are more than enough for me. He's already a Barcelona player in my FIFA09 game. :D

Hasan
17 Jul 09, 19:27
I can't believe that we will sell Ibra. There is nothing good in that deal, absolutely nothing:

1. Eto'o have bad temper
2. Ibra is two times better player from him
3. He's too similar with Milito
4. Now Milito transfer doesn't make sense at all
5. Our leader is sold, fukc you Moratti, goodbye scudetto
6. Hleb...

Worst day in my 15 year career like Inter fun... G'by el genio...

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 19:27

It's better to discuss it here, because Eto'o is part of Ibra deal. It would just create confusion when there would be discussion in several threads regarding the same deal.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 19:29
It's better to discuss it here, because Eto'o is part of Ibra deal. It would just create confusion when there would be discussion in several threads regarding the same deal.

Yeah that's a sissy move, forget about it. Eto'o and Zlatan's fate now is directly related to each other.

Toninu
17 Jul 09, 19:29
It seems that the deal is moving there are talks between the clubs and an agreement seems to have been reached according to TMW. I'd me devastated if Ibra were to leave but Inter is bigger than individuals.

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 19:31
I can't believe that we will sell Ibra. There is nothing good in that deal, absolutely nothing:

1. Eto'o have bad temper
6. Hleb...

If we end up buying Hamsik and Cassano then Hamsik, Cassano, Eto'o and Hleb for Ibra does not look too bad...

Forza ragazzi
17 Jul 09, 19:31
Not convinced Inter will be winning on this. We will probably be satisfied with Hleb as our creative midfielder. The money from the transfer will go to balance the books.

I hope we sign Cassano now, because our midfield will be too weak offensively yet again.

Zuperman8
17 Jul 09, 19:34
i am soo disapointed with this my heart is broken :(

alvaro
17 Jul 09, 19:34
40-45mil€ + Eto'o + loan of Hleb for Ibra is a good deal IF

1. Our mercato doesn't end there. Eto'o doesn't replace Ibra directly, we need to sign Cassano to do the job and if not a WC midfielder like Fabregas, then at least Hernanes/Hamsik.

2. Eto'o agrees a contract worth of 7-9mil€, 10 is absolute top. As people have said here, Ibra's 13mil€/season was crazy, but he totally deserved it.

Hopefully we conclude the deal quickly and GET the needed reinforcements (Cassano&midfielder) along with Eto'o and Hleb.

Overall I have no problems seeing Zlatan leave, but it will take time until the window closes to see whether this swap was good business.

FCBarca
17 Jul 09, 19:35
It seems that the deal is moving there are talks between the clubs and an agreement seems to have been reached according to TMW. I'd me devastated if Ibra were to leave but Inter is bigger than individuals.

The way it sounds is that the only aspect of the negotiations still 'pending' is that of Eto'O and agreeing to terms with Inter

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 19:35
Not convinced Inter will be winning on this. We will probably be satisfied with Hleb as our creative midfielder. The money from the transfer will go to balance the books.

I hope we sign Cassano now, because our midfield will be too weak offensively yet again.

Eto'o, Milito, Balotelli, Cassano, Suazo for a 2 man strike force

Eto'o, Milito, Balotelli, Cassano, Suazo, Hleb, Quaresma, Mancini for a 3 man strike force

I can see some heads clashing over playing time in this scenario...

Ilkinio
17 Jul 09, 19:37
10 mil annually for Eto'o? My god. Why can't we sign 3 Cassanos?

Richard Philly
17 Jul 09, 19:39
2. Eto'o agrees a contract worth of 7-9mil€, 10 is absolute top. As people have said here, Ibra's 13mil€/season was crazy, but he totally deserved it.

How? did he win Inter the champions league? guys like Ronaldo, Kaka, Messi and Eto'o who actually brought the champions league to their clubs were not earning that much.

Even last season, Mourinho had to force ibra to win the golden ball. the lazy bastard went out partying the scudetto away and during the game wanted to be taken out. Threw a hissy fit! Mourinho ignored him and forced him to become highest goal scorer. Please. Ibra deserves what he will get when he goes to Barca. U will see. While Eto'o will will golden boot and take Inter to at least the semi finals of the champions league, Ibra will NOT win the golden boot at barca and barca will NOT win the champions league

Hussein
17 Jul 09, 19:40
Some of us are blaming Moratti for selling Ibra!!!

That's absurd in my opinion, I mean it's Ibra who is forcing this move since March after our Champions League exit. He doesn't want to stay and we can't jail him at Inter. What would we gain from doing so?!!

Forza ragazzi
17 Jul 09, 19:40
Eto'o, Milito, Balotelli, Cassano, Suazo for a 2 man strike force

Eto'o, Milito, Balotelli, Cassano, Suazo, Hleb, Quaresma, Mancini for a 3 man strike force

I can see some heads clashing over playing time in this scenario...

Yes, we'll undoubtedly have some problems either way because of Ibra's transfer. Ibra can be replaced, but it requires either 1) a world class midfielder with offensive capabilities, 2) Cassano and a midfielder of some quality or 3) Drogba and Cassano.

1) is out of the question because we don't have the money. 2) will create problems like you suggest; too many attackers. 3) will be the same.

But I don't think Mancini will remain if we get Cassano. Samp want Mancini and we will probably use him in a deal. Suazo will leave if all these attackers come.

I hope we figure something out, because I can't.

rsz85
17 Jul 09, 19:44
Joan Laporta confirms “Barcelona are in total agreement with Inter,” but Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Samuel Eto’o and Alexander Hleb must work out personal terms.

So they agreed with Moratti. Only the 3 players have to accept the new clubs, which will last very short, i think, none of them are against this deal.

WE MUST SPEND THE MONEY: Sneijder+Cassano

Richard Philly
17 Jul 09, 19:45

1. Eto'o have bad temper
6. Hleb...

U are a bloody liar!

1. Ibra has a fierce temper and is always seen insulting teammates who make bad passes to him
2. Eto'o has been golden boot winner many times in spain, while Ibra only did it once in his life!
3. Eto'o is nothing like Milito. One is a CF the other is a support striker
4. your leader is Mourinho or Zanetti, not a player who is scared of the big games
5. Hleb? he is 10x the player stankovic will ever be in his life

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 19:47
Yes, we'll undoubtedly have some problems either way because of Ibra's transfer. Ibra can be replaced, but it requires either 1) a world class midfielder with offensive capabilities, 2) Cassano and a midfielder of some quality or 3) Drogba and Cassano.

1) is out of the question because we don't have the money. 2) will create problems like you suggest; too many attackers. 3) will be the same.

But I don't think Mancini will remain if we get Cassano. Samp want Mancini and we will probably use him in a deal. Suazo will leave if all these attackers come.

I hope we figure something out, because I can't.

Yes, good speculation. I'd say that we must get rid both of Suazo & Mancini so that Cassano can come. Otherwise we have just too much players for offensive department as Arnautovic and Obi (?) must be counted in too.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 19:48
Finally an interview from inter.it:

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=31729&L=en

Hasan
17 Jul 09, 19:50
2. Eto'o has been golden boot winner many times in spain, while Ibra only did it once in his life!

When he's so good why they giving us him plus 40 milion Euros (price of Villa) plus Hleb on loan. And he's so good, golden boot, fukc you and golden boot.

Forza ragazzi
17 Jul 09, 19:51
Yes, good speculation. I'd say that we must get rid both of Suazo & Mancini so that Cassano can come. Otherwise we have just too much players for offensive department as Arnautovic and Obi (?) must be counted in too.

Yes, basically, given our obvious lack of money, I think we'll replace one problem with another. There might be some improvement or worsening, but a problem will remain.

I've been against the idea of selling Ibra for this reason all the way. I'm not at all convinced that Inter are capable of replacing him. That is my problem with this.

Adam
17 Jul 09, 19:51
When he's so good why they giving us him plus 40 milion Euros (price of Villa) plus Hleb on loan. And he's so good, golden boot, fukc you and golden boot.

:lol: Good shit, Hasan.:thumbsup:

Luka
17 Jul 09, 19:52
I wonder where gone all those admirers of Eto'o ? :P

There were so many, when we were up for a striker, and now it seems like there is almost noone who is happy he is coming :P

This is really strange :]

Some even said back then Eto'o is a better striker than Ibra, so Eto'o AND 40 mil should be a splendid deal for them :)

Anyways, another positive move with Exchanging Ibra with Eto'o is that we should stop sending those hoof balls on him, because there will be no point anymore. It will be bad though, if we will still have to though :P

vitomins
17 Jul 09, 19:53

It is still too many guys that deserve a starting role I think...If Cassano comes that means Hleb and Balotelli are pushed to the bench, aka the Hleb part of the deal is pointless because we will be loaning a bench player...

Adam
17 Jul 09, 19:54
Anyways, another positive move with Exchanging Ibra with Eto'o is that we should stop sending those hoof balls on him, because there will be no point anymore. It will be bad though, if we will still have to though :P

I was just gonna write that. At least, even if we will be losing more than usual, we won't have to see that shit anymore, unless of course we sign Drogba.:nervous:

Forza ragazzi
17 Jul 09, 19:55
To me, Eto'o himself isn't a problem. He is a great striker and my only problem is that he does not replace Ibra. He cannot play the role Ibra has played for us.

If Eto'o is all we get, we will be weakened on the pitch, but make our minuses in the budget smaller. If we intend to try and fully replace Ibra's impact on the pitch, we'd end up spending the 40m we are getting for him, maybe even more.

I repeat, Eto'o is a great striker, my problem is that he isn't up to Ibra job at Inter.

classexa
17 Jul 09, 19:56
It all depends on the Villa situation right now I think

CafeCordoba
It is still too many guys that deserve a starting role I think...If Cassano comes that means Hleb and Balotelli are pushed to the bench, aka the Hleb part of the deal is pointless because we will be loaning a bench player...

Ah, I forgot the goddamn Hleb. There is just too much offensive players in the squad.

Ah I just don't know how it should go. Eto'o/Milito is redundant here because we need Cassano still. Mourinho have to really work to earn his pay. :rolleyes:

shaikhshake
this is insane, i might just witness ibra's last game in a black and blue shirt this sunday! assuming the deal doesnt go through in the next 30 or so hours and he doesnt take a direct flight to milano from LAX to gather his belongings...

FCBarca
The pricetag surely has a lot to do with the fact that Eto'O is on the last year of his contract and will walk for free in '10.

I believe Samu has only been the pichichi in Spain once

Luka
I've been against the idea of selling Ibra for this reason all the way. I'm not at all convinced that Inter are capable of replacing him.
Would we ever be able to?

There is noone in the world who is like him. He is unique with his height, strength, technique and vision. We will never replace him, unless we want to become one man team again.

If somebody was against it, he must be happy now, because if Ibra is gone, we will be team dependant again(which doesn't mean it will be better, but nevertheless it means just that).

If Cassano, Eto'o, Hleb and say Hamsik/Sneijder came it would be better for you, than leaving Ibra and getting say Hleb ? Your personal opinion ?

Forza ragazzi
17 Jul 09, 19:57

Yes, that is our last hope. Ideally, we would've replaced Ibra with Villa. But since Eto'o is coming, that won't happen.

Too bad, because if Inter sign Villa, Han will run around San Francisco naked.

FCBarca
17 Jul 09, 19:58

Personally, I have preferred El Guaje over Ibra for Barca but I sincerely don't see Valencia budging on his sale...It looks like it will be Zlatan unless Samuel rejects the move

classexa
17 Jul 09, 20:00
Personally, I have preferred El Guaje over Ibra for Barca but I sincerely don't see Valencia budging on his sale...It looks like it will be Zlatan unless Samuel rejects the move

Yeah, oh well, I'll just have to enjoy the last couple of games Ibra will play for us :moan:

Forza ragazzi
17 Jul 09, 20:00
Would we ever be able to?

There is noone in the world who is like him. He is unique with his height, strength, technique and vision. We will never replace him, unless we want to become one man team again.

If somebody was against it, he must be happy now, because if Ibra is gone, we will be team dependant again(which doesn't mean it will be better, but nevertheless it means just that).

If Cassano, Eto'o, Hleb and say Hamsik/Sneijder came it would be better for you, than leaving Ibra and getting say Hleb ? Your personal opinion ?

I believe it is possible to replace Ibra. I've stated the options just a few posts ago.

Selling Ibra doesn't make us not dependent on anyone. If Eto'o and Hleb is everything we get, Maicon will be the one to depend on next year.

Cassano and Hamsik/Sneijder would probably do it, but I seriously doubt it will happen, that's why I have a problem with it. Hleb cannot replace Ibra in any way.

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 20:01
To me, Eto'o himself isn't a problem. He is a great striker and my only problem is that he does not replace Ibra. He cannot play the role Ibra has played for us.

If Eto'o is all we get, we will be weakened on the pitch, but make our minuses in the budget smaller. If we intend to try and fully replace Ibra's impact on the pitch, we'd end up spending the 40m we are getting for him, maybe even more.

I repeat, Eto'o is a great striker, my problem is that he isn't up to Ibra job at Inter.

Inter will surely go for another worth player at midfield but i donno who will it be. For sure I want someone like Fabregas, Ribery or Silva but I donno if Moratti is planning on them or not. With Eto'o coming we're gonna have Balotelli, Milito, Eto'o, Arnauvic and Suazo. If Cassano comes we're gonna have 6 forwards. Even if we offload Suazo we're still alot at forward line with 5 players while we're still weak at midfield. So Cassano's arrival can be good 50%.

Jacquez
17 Jul 09, 20:01
The whole deal is pointless. Why, why, why Eto'๓, when we have better players like Milito and Balotelli. I say: Sell Zlatan, fuck Eto'o, and get Cassano... with Quaresma - Milito - Cassano we'll have the best attack Inter have had in many years.

Hasan
17 Jul 09, 20:03
There is just too much offensive players in the squad.

Yes, and Ibrahimović is better from all of them together. He will do more stuff for 90 minutes than Eto'o, Milito, Quresma, Hleb and company in all season.

What a idiots we are, of course he wants out when we can't buy two solid midlefielers and one class striker. He played enough with Vieira, Cruz and company.

Forza ragazzi
17 Jul 09, 20:03
Inter will surely go for another worth player at midfield but i donno who will it be. For sure I want someone like Fabregas, Ribery or Silva but I donno if Moratti is planning on them or not. With Eto'o coming we're gonna have Balotelli, Milito, Eto'o, Arnauvic and Suazo. If Cassano comes we're gonna have 6 forwards. Even if we offload Suazo we're still alot at forward line with 5 players while we're still weak at midfield. So Cassano's arrival can be good 50%.

If only I was so convinced :)

Ribery would be an immense player to have, but nothing has ever been mentioned. Actually, Ribery would be one of the few solutions to replace Ibra that would only require -one- player.

1) world class attacking midfielder (Ribery)
2) Cassano + good offensive midfielder (Hleb alone is not enough)
3) Cassano + Drogba (won't happen)

Nyall
17 Jul 09, 20:06
Yes, and Ibrahimović is better from all of them together. He will do more stuff for 90 minutes than Eto'o, Milito, Quresma, Hleb and company in all season.

What a idiots we are, of course he wants out when we can't buy two solid midlefielers and one class striker. He played enough with Vieira, Cruz and company.

Are you serious?!

Jacquez
17 Jul 09, 20:07
He's telling the truth, so he should be.

Hasan
17 Jul 09, 20:11
Are you serious?!

I would really really like to "talk" with you in real life, I am fukcing nervous so if you will be in 100 KM around Bosnia just PM to me and I will come.

And be sure, that after our "talk" you will be biggest Zlatan Ibrahimović fun in the world. Fukcing children, now I have to broke something.

Luka
17 Jul 09, 20:12
I believe it is possible to replace Ibra. I've stated the options just a few posts ago.

Oh, now I see it :]

There is so many new posts for a minute I can skip some by mistake.

So I guess my scenario would fit the bill. I'm in this opinion too, but I will go further, it would be better. Better, because we would have 2 players, instead of 1, which can be good thing.

Anyways, was it you who mentioned that 40 mil can be to balance the books?

I have some problem believing that. Simply because I think we would already know if we would need to make cash instead of spending cash this year. It's true we won't sign players like we used to, but we didn't sell Ibra because of balancing the books, but because of Ibra wanting to go to Barca and try himself out.

Is it reasonable thing to believe?

If so, than we are 40 mil up, and if there is any president in Italy who can reinvest a cash like that in these days, it is Moratti.

Ilkinio
17 Jul 09, 20:12
:d

Forza ragazzi
17 Jul 09, 20:14
Oh, now I see it :]

There is so many new posts for a minute I can skip some by mistake.

So I guess my scenario would fit the bill. I'm in this opinion too, but I will go further, it would be better. Better, because we would have 2 players, instead of 1, which can be good thing.

Anyways, was it you who mentioned that 40 mil can be to balance the books?

I have some problem believing that. Simply because I think we would already know if we would need to make cash instead of spending cash this year. It's true we won't sign players like we used to, but we didn't sell Ibra because of balancing the books, but because of Ibra wanting to go to Barca and try himself out.

Is it reasonable thing to believe?

If so, than we are 40 mil up, and if there is any president in Italy who can reinvest a cash like that in these days, it is Moratti.

I don't remember my exact words, but it's more or less just a horrible scenario. I hope Moratti doesn't pull a Milan on us, saying we're fine.

I don't particularly believe he will not spend to fill the void after Ibra, it's just a scenario. He will make an effort to do it, but I honestly don't think it will be enough.

terrychoi
17 Jul 09, 20:16
I dont' really think Barca will go back to the Villa deal now, unless this Ibra-Eto'o deal is fallen through. If they plan to sign both Ibra and Villa, it's another matter.

Now this deal has got some many coverage from both Spanish and Italian press. If Barca pulled out this deal based on simply changing their target, it will be a total PR disaster for Barca. They will be seen as being disrespect to Inter whose will be viewed as being used as bargaining tool on other transfer. Most importantly, it will also be disrespectful to Hleb and Eto'o whose might also feel being used as well, especially the relations between Barca and Eto'o are already reach breaking point.

It'll be pretty unprofessional for Barca if they manage to pull out something like this.

Well, regards to this Ibra transfer. I think 45M euro + Eto'o + Hleb loan is acceptable. I agree more money plus only Hleb is better, but it's understandable that Moratti accept this.

Luka
17 Jul 09, 20:20
I don't remember my exact words, but it's more or less just a horrible scenario. I hope Moratti doesn't pull a Milan on us, saying we're fine.

I don't particularly believe he will not spend to fill the void after Ibra, it's just a scenario. He will make an effort to do it, but I honestly don't think it will be enough.
I didn't imply you believe this scenario will surely happen, so it's all good.

I feel you pain though, and I know there is possibility like that, but I try to stay calm and looking forward to the future. We all know with Moratti you never know, and maybe we're up for some big suprise. Who knows.

The worst case would certainly be Eto'o + Hleb and that's it, a little better but still not good enough would be + Cassano.

I think we're on the same page here, but it seems you're more worried than I at the moment. Have faith FR ;)

FCBarca
17 Jul 09, 20:22
^ Again, it'll come down to the player, Samuel Eto'O, and whether or not the deal ultimately goes through.

If it doesn't then Barca will likely revisit either Villa or pursue Forlan with Samu talking a walk on a Bosman in '10

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 20:28
Make no mistake, we can invest the cash to Cassano+Hamsik. We just have to dump the dead meat first. That is the hardest task, like it has been all summer long. If we somehow can do great in offloading, I'm so much more relieved.

Stefan
17 Jul 09, 20:36
Recalcati claims hleb is not part of this deal at all. He is separate. I would really like to ditch him and get a better quality midfielder with that money.

Recalcati claims the deal is €45 million plus eto. He claims barca already have an agreement with ibra for €9 per year for 5 years with an option for the 6th.

He says all that's missing is us finding an agreement with eto.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.24oredisport.com%2F%3Faction%3D read%26idnotizia%3D14493&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=

NimAraya
17 Jul 09, 20:39
Recalcati claims hleb is not part of this deal at all. He is separate. I would really like to ditch him and get a better quality midfielder with that money.

Recalcati claims the deal is €45 million plus eto. He claims barca already have an agreement with ibra for €9 per year for 5 years with an option for the 6th.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.24oredisport.com%2F%3Faction%3D read%26idnotizia%3D14493&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=

Zlatan earns more money than Messi?!!!!:dazed:

Stefan
17 Jul 09, 20:40
Zlatan earns more money than Messi?!!!!:dazed:

Maybe they give leo an increase as well. No idea but that's what he is reporting.

The777
17 Jul 09, 20:41
Make no mistake, we can invest the cash to Cassano+Hamsik. We just have to dump the dead meat first. That is the hardest task, like it has been all summer long. If we somehow can do great in offloading, I'm so much more relieved.

Spot on:star:

Richard Philly
17 Jul 09, 20:42
Are you serious?!

please ask the idiot that question again! the same Ibra who is a failure in big games? hasan has to be an imbecile! thats the only logical explanation for all these.

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 20:44
Hleb never was an integral part in that deal because it can be dealt totally separately like said. And probably will be. We will take him on loan for an year with an option to buy. Hopefully Barcelona pay his salaries.

Hopefully we are offering Eto'o something like 5-6m€ first and maybe upping that to 7m€ max and he accepts it. I mean think about it. He will be the new guy in the team and he would earn more than anyone else. With Ibra, the earning was acceptable because the team was aware of Zlatan's immense effort into the team. But with Eto'o no one can know his role and input. No other player, after Vieira and Zlatan are left, earns even 5m€ per season.

So it wouldn't be right that Eto'o kind of new player would earn so ridiculous amounts what is rumored. Even that 7m€ is fucking disgusting really.

FCBarca
17 Jul 09, 20:44

How good a source is Recalcati?...My experience with Italian sources is that they border on fiction.

I thought before that the only possible holdup to the deal, if true, would be Eto'O...And if Inter fans are concerned that Ibra is good as gone, take solace in knowing things could be scuppered if Samu has a say in it

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 20:46
Those Recalcati figures are just speculation, probably taken from Spanish media. That won't be the case, Zlatan won't earn more than Messi.

Forza ragazzi
17 Jul 09, 20:47
Right now, I'm clinging to the last hope which is Barcelona opting for Villa instead. Laporta and Txiki said that they will carefully choose what is best for Barcelona (Villa or Ibra). It didn't seem like they'd buy both, which I don't believe they will either.

Stefan
17 Jul 09, 20:48
How good a source is Recalcati?...My experience with Italian sources is that they border on fiction.

I thought before that the only possible holdup to the deal, if true, would be Eto'O...And if Inter fans are concerned that Ibra is good as gone, take solace in knowing things could be scuppered if Samu has a say in it

In the past he hasn't been good but this summer he has been very accurate.

I don't see a problem with getting eto to agree to a deal. Moratti is very convincing guy. It's not like eto is going to a small club, we may not be quite up there with barca,real,man utd,chelsea and lfc but we aren't that far behind. Plus the lure of playing for mourinho might help.

I think the deal will go through.

FCBarca
17 Jul 09, 20:49
Those Recalcati figures are just speculation, probably taken from Spanish media. That won't be the case, Zlatan won't earn more than Messi.

Very true, any wage structure Zlatan had before would require him to play second fiddle to Leo - that I'm quite sure of.

I agree, even for a lot of Cules it's been Villa >> Ibra...But, Pep had targeted Ibra even before the Villa talks ramped up...So, I'm betting that this isn't a ploy anymore...I think they sincerely want Zlatan.

Stefan
17 Jul 09, 20:50
Right now, I'm clinging to the last hope which is Barcelona opting for Villa instead. Laporta and Txiki said that they will carefully choose what is best for Barcelona (Villa or Ibra). It didn't seem like they'd buy both, which I don't believe they will either.

Eto would not accept to go to valencia and barca is unwilling to pay more than €45 million in cash. Valencia is not going to lower their demands. Its wishfull thinking that villa will go to barca in the end.

K.I.
17 Jul 09, 20:50
I dont think we are less than any of the clubs you mentioned, but thats another discussion.

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 20:51

I don't see a problem with getting eto to agree to a deal. Moratti is very convincing guy. It's not like eto is going to a small club, we may not be quite up there with barca,real,man utd,chelsea and lfc but we aren't that far behind. Plus the lure of playing for mourinho might help.

Well, Moratti convincing has always been based on big salary offer. That's why I'm concerned regarding this deal. It's the most disturbing thing.

Stefan
17 Jul 09, 20:52
I dont think we are less than any of the clubs you mentioned, but thats another discussion.

I agree with you but in a players mind we are.:)

Rimpel
17 Jul 09, 20:54
there's no denying it now I think, only eto'o can stop this move from happening. Not a good move for barca or us IMO, but hopefully we'll buy cassano/aguero with the cash we get. Although I doubt we will...

K.I.
17 Jul 09, 21:01
I agree with you but in a players mind we are.:)

Thats True But Fuck Em All. ;)

FCBarca
17 Jul 09, 21:03

What I've learned in 5 years with Samu is that he does things HIS way...He won't loaf and he won't be unprofessional...But what he will do is serve that ego of his...If he thinks he wants to 'put one over' on Barca and walk for free in '10, then he'll scupper the deal...If Mourinho et al can convince him of the project at Inter and how he'd be the featured player etc., then it could work...It may not even end up being about the money...It's about whether he'll like the Inter situation and it will be enough to curb his desire to stick it to Barca

Adam
17 Jul 09, 21:07
Ego could play a major part too. It must be kind of humiliating for Eto'o to be swapped for another player and 40 mil, regardless of who that player is. I can totally see Eto'o screwing up this deal for that reason alone.

Alex de Large
17 Jul 09, 21:07
I only like the deal if we get David Silva or Antonio Cassano + Hamsik or Sneijder, 2 of those 4 should come, if we buy some garbage then it's not a good deal because we lose the best player on the deal.

we have the new zlatan to come no worries about the old zlatan leaving................http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marko_Arnautovi%C4%87

I wonder if he will still wanna come altho Ibra is leavin

I hope it's sarcasm.

Richard Philly
17 Jul 09, 21:08

Did u just mention Chelsea?

Chelsea: 3 titles, 0 European cups

Inter: 17 titles, 2 European cups

please do ur research next time. being able to give players a big salary does not make u a big club? the top clubs in world football are -

Real Madrid, Milan, Man United, Barcelona, Juventus, Liverpool, Inter Milan, Bayern MUnich..e.t.c

FCBarca
17 Jul 09, 21:09
Ego could play a major part too. It must be kind of humiliating for Eto'o to be swapped for another player and 40 mil, regardless of who that player is. I can totally see Eto'o screwing up this deal for that reason alone.

And seriously, that's exactly the kind of player we're talking about here...I could easily see Samuel doing it for a reason just like that...We'll see

Luka
17 Jul 09, 21:14
That's a good point.

I stay calm, if this deal will go through it doesn't seem that bad, and I have more faith that FR ;), so for now I'm staying calm.

If I would be guaranteed those 2 players to come(Cassano + Hamsik/Sneijder) I would ship Ibra to Barca myself :P:P:P

Obviously that is only because Ibra wants to leave. If this would never happen I would never sell Ibra. But I guess it's the same with Moratti.

Anyways, lets have some faith guys and think positive.

Alex de Large
17 Jul 09, 21:24
If we get 2 those players we need to ger rid of Suazo, Mancini and a mid!!!!!

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 09, 21:34

Good point, and like FCBarca suggested it might not be up to money but the ego. If it's not up to money and we can make a good deal with Eto'o I'm willing to accept him. Mourinho might have a specific role for him, which I believe would be flanked forward which Mourinho likes in his 4-3-3. They have also duties to trace back to defend a bit and Eto'o have high work rate and energy levels. Of course this doesn't help us in Serie A so much than in big games but if we can add some more creativity to our midfield, it could work.

alvaro
17 Jul 09, 21:37

I don't see the point in that (hoping Barca will sign Villa instead). Do you think after all the talks from various persons, Moratti, Laporta and even Zlatan himself, it would be good if Barca didn't sign Zlatan? Things have been said, it is unfixable now, just imagine the teammates and fans reaction if after all this he ended up staying. We would have to sell him to anoter club, probably for a lower transfer fee.

At this point, I HOPE Barca choose him. It looks more like it's down to Eto'o now anyways.

K.I.
17 Jul 09, 21:40
Would be funny if we sign Villa, unrealstic yes but not impossible lol.

nzinter
17 Jul 09, 21:41
if we get cassano,hamsik/hernanes and sneidjder plus hleb and eto and 45 mill for ibrai will carry ibra to barca myself

Nyall
17 Jul 09, 21:42
Last summer, Zlatan had approached Moratti with the desire to leave the club but Moratti who was not prepared to let his superstar go double his salary in order to keep his unhappy superstar and also promised Zlatan that the club would bring in some other players to help them do better in the UCL.

After the Manchester United game, Zlatan then again came the management with the desire to leave and Moratti again offered to increase his salary to 15 million euro per season but Zlatan refused and thenn came out to the media about how he wanted a new challenge.

From the club's exit in the UCL, Zlatan's attitude towards the players had changed on and off the pitch. Moratti, then approached Jose and told him of Zlatan's imminent departure and how he could possibly replace him and the recommendations were Milito for his goals and Arnautovic/Casano for his creativity. Jose also in formed Moratti of his plans to improve the midfield.

With the economic crisis ongoing, Moratti is currently running low on cash and is no longer willing to purchase a superstar especially if they were to flop and as a result is looking to bargain buys and player exchange deals.

Zlatan is leaving this summer, however the club is unknown. Expect the Zlatan to be like an NBA style trade with 2 or 3 players joining Inter with some cash in exchange for Ibra. Mourinho wants the deal and also the replacement for Zlatan by the 12th of July so that he can fully blend with the team and avoid another Quaresma incident.

Whoever posted this was spot on!

nzinter
17 Jul 09, 21:42

haha funny but ibra is better

nzinter
17 Jul 09, 21:43
im gonna miss his apsolutely amazing skills it makes me wanna cry that he is leavin

K.I.
17 Jul 09, 21:44
Yah but Villa is still a great striker. But the only reason Barca is going for Ibra is because Valenica wont sell them villa, so they buy ibra and just hours later valencia announce the sale of Villa to Inter..haha.

Luka
17 Jul 09, 21:46
Imposible, because with Eto'o coming, and this is the only way Barca can buy Ibra, as they cannot add 20-30 mil to the offer if they can't offer more for Villa, there is no room for Villa too. Especialy since we would need Cassano if any, not another finisher.

Also Moratti himself said, if any deal will come, Eto'o will be part of it.

K.I.
17 Jul 09, 21:53
I know was just joking man. Anyways I would go for Ribery if Ibra really leaves, or Aguero.

Alex de Large
17 Jul 09, 21:57
Look at Samuel Eto'o he is already scoring goals for us... on Pro evolution LOL
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1052/dscf2549w.jpg

kova9
17 Jul 09, 22:13
I want Ibra to score for us.. :cry:

Can't believe that backheel was his last goal for Inter.. :(

Rimpel
17 Jul 09, 22:18
I want Ibra to score for us.. :cry:

Can't believe that backheel was his last goal for Inter.. :(

He started and ended his career in italy with a backheel, kinda poetic:moan:

Luka
17 Jul 09, 22:22
Huh, never thought of that. Interesting.

shaikhshake
17 Jul 09, 22:24

no he's gona end his career in palo alto on sunday lol. so i can see him play in a intermilan jersey for the first and last time in my life.

Rimpel
17 Jul 09, 22:25
no he's gona end his career in palo alto on sunday lol. so i can see him play in a intermilan jersey for the first and last time in my life.

I mean real games:P not pre season.

shaikhshake
17 Jul 09, 22:26
I mean real games:P not pre season.

hahah i know i know. saying that makes me feel psyched about a meaningless game verses a mexican team. let me be!

Rimpel
17 Jul 09, 22:27
hahah i know i know. saying that makes me feel psyched about a meaningless game verses a mexican team. let me be!

hehe ok:D

ciamac
17 Jul 09, 22:28
at least inter's "Raiola" cancer is cured after maxwell and ibra gone.

Principe
17 Jul 09, 22:44
I just saw highlights of all his goals with Inter and honestly I don't think I was ever this emotional over a player leaving the team. If you go over the goals he scored and how most of them he somewhat created himself you realize how much he meant for the team and how dependent they were on him (all it takes is to see his 2 goals vs parma in the 2nd half). I just can't remember having this feeling for any other player even though I didn't really care for Zlatan and always knew he'd eventually leave.

I hope he does great with Barca if this deal does go through and that he can one day win the Balon D'Or cause he deserves it. And I don't consider him a traitor or anything, he's just selfish/looking after his own self, and really there's nothing wrong with that as long as he does it in a professional manner, and Ibra did do that. He never missed a training or fought with the coach or manager for his own selfish reasons, even though he's wanted to leave Inter for a while he's never specifically stated he'd want to leave or was going to leave like Mancini nor did he try to push his way out of the team in such a way that we won't be able to make any money out of him, such as Ronaldo did. For that I have to respect the guy because other than him choking in the CL he always gave his all for the jersey and somewhat single-handedly won us the title the last 2 years..

shahz_nerazzurri
17 Jul 09, 22:45
Thats true. We should just blacklist Raiola.

I dont motherfuckin care if he starts representing Messi or whatever, I never ever want a player who is being represented by Raiola.

Piece of shit.

Finally this saga is about to be over. But why do I have a feeling we wont be able to negotiate terms with that drama queen, Eto?
If last years transfer market sent us back a couple of years, this will set us back to 2004.

Also please stop giving Emily credit. She is retarded. Even Ibra himself didnt knew where he would be a week ago. We all know he was desperate to leave, for either one of the two Spanish giants, but they were after better players. Ibra was their last choice, and Barca only turned to him after failing to get Villa. So stop pretending that everything was done like 2 months ago.

And we desperately need an AM, and Hleb is not the answer.

Its retarded to play Eto-Milito duo upfront, and then have a midfield of Motta-Muntari-Cambiasso-Hleb (stankovic). There is a really good chance of this happening, once Mourinho tries and fails again with his 4-3-3.

Alessandro
17 Jul 09, 22:53
I just don't understand why Barca want to get rid of one of there best players when he doesn't want to leave and the fans don't want it to happen...

If Eto comes, Suazo must go... Too similiar.

I think Moratti will use the money to purchase that midfielder that we all want which means that Balotelli will have a chance to step up. Cassano might just have to wait till next season but with the world cup coming up, he would be better performing well at Inter.

I have faith in Moratti bringing in the quality to replace Ibra. It's the patience i don't have...

Adam
17 Jul 09, 23:03

Oh that's just blatant plagiarism. I sad that like the day or the day after Atalanta.:P

Rimpel
17 Jul 09, 23:16
Oh that's just blatant plagiarism. I sad that like the day or the day after Atalanta.:P

you got the copyright?:D

Principe
17 Jul 09, 23:25
After seeing Ronaldo, Benzema and Maxwell kiss the badge, if Zlatan follows suit than I will lose alot of respect for him.

emily_se
17 Jul 09, 23:25
Also please stop giving Emily credit. She is retarded. Even Ibra himself didnt knew where he would be a week ago.

Oh really?

" We know what it's going to be but we keep it to ourselves for the moment."

"It must feel good to know that?" "Yes, it feels damn good."

Zlatan Ibrahimovic in Swedish TV interview, June 10, 2009, days after the Moratti/Laporta meeting in Barcelona on June 5, 2009.

The End

Luka
17 Jul 09, 23:53
And where do you see the name "Barcelona" there in those sentences ?

Because I can't.

Don't try to become a laughstock over here, you're on the right track though. You got lucky that Valencia turned down Barca, and they are back for Zlatan. That's your whole story.

emily_se
17 Jul 09, 23:59
And where do you see the name "Barcelona" there in those sentences ?

Because I can't.

Don't try to become a laughstock over here, you're on the right track though. You got lucky that Valencia turned down Barca, and they are back for Zlatan. That's your whole story.

Oh my god. This site is full of imbecilles. No wonder they had you fooled these weeks. lol

David Suazo
18 Jul 09, 00:08
Oh my god. This site is full of imbecilles. No wonder they had you fooled these weeks. lol

Get real Emily. Ibra wasn't sure where he was going, he was just joking with his friend. We all know Barcelona's 1st choice is Villa, there's just no way he would have known that they'd fail in their attempt to sign him.

You're trying to take credit for something we all knew.

Btw, http://twitter.com/zlatans_offical it's probably fake, but heck it could be him

Aline
18 Jul 09, 00:22
Completely untrue, Moratti's said he's off the market... nearly a week ago.

Nyall
18 Jul 09, 00:25
Completely untrue, Moratti's said he's off the market... nearly a week ago.

Haven't been an Inter fan long I see...

Aline
18 Jul 09, 00:28
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc177/Lauduff4/foto_376671_CAS.jpg

Aline
18 Jul 09, 00:31
Haven't been an Inter fan long I see...

yep~~

nzinter
18 Jul 09, 00:34
I just saw highlights of all his goals with Inter and honestly I don't think I was ever this emotional over a player leaving the team. If you go over the goals he scored and how most of them he somewhat created himself you realize how much he meant for the team and how dependent they were on him (all it takes is to see his 2 goals vs parma in the 2nd half). I just can't remember having this feeling for any other player even though I didn't really care for Zlatan and always knew he'd eventually leave.

I hope he does great with Barca if this deal does go through and that he can one day win the Balon D'Or cause he deserves it. And I don't consider him a traitor or anything, he's just selfish/looking after his own self, and really there's nothing wrong with that as long as he does it in a professional manner, and Ibra did do that. He never missed a training or fought with the coach or manager for his own selfish reasons, even though he's wanted to leave Inter for a while he's never specifically stated he'd want to leave or was going to leave like Mancini nor did he try to push his way out of the team in such a way that we won't be able to make any money out of him, such as Ronaldo did. For that I have to respect the guy because other than him choking in the CL he always gave his all for the jersey and somewhat single-handedly won us the title the last 2 years..

post the video

man i hope i see him play agaist milann

im almost in tears

Bes
18 Jul 09, 00:51
im almost in tears
Just like everyone! Can't believe he's going. Never felt this way. Just keeping watching his goals, assists, skills he did with us. He was the Inter of the last three years. He was the one who brought the scudetto to us. Thank you Ibra, for everything given to Inter, I hope he does really well in Barca, and win the Ballon d'Or.

Grazie Ibra, sarai sempre con noi!!

FCBarca
18 Jul 09, 00:55
I just don't understand why Barca want to get rid of one of there best players when he doesn't want to leave and the fans don't want it to happen...

If Eto comes, Suazo must go... Too similiar.

I think Moratti will use the money to purchase that midfielder that we all want which means that Balotelli will have a chance to step up. Cassano might just have to wait till next season but with the world cup coming up, he would be better performing well at Inter.

I have faith in Moratti bringing in the quality to replace Ibra. It's the patience i don't have...

Not a fair assessment of Samu & his turbulent relationship with Barca, tbh.

I think I've mentioned that he's ultimately a terrific professional...He practices hard, plays hard and will never make headlines for partying or not being prepared for a match...He's quite disciplined in that regard.

Like many strikers, I believe, he has a different sort of ego/personality than other footballers...They rely on an edge and for different strikers, their motivation etc. is different...For Samu, respect and being 'recognized' figure prominently for him

For all his time at Barca, he was always the 2nd page story...Whether it was Ronaldinho or now Messi, he 'suffered' a bit from not getting the credit he felt he deserved...Plus, there were a couple of incidents that revolved around Ronaldinho's last couple of seasons at Barca that really left an indelible impression among the board as well as the clubhouse...The incident where he 'refused' to come on as a sub after he had been injured is quite famous...It sparked a row inside the club and divided the clubhouse...It leaked to the press which drove Eto'O even more irate.

When Pep took over, it was his first order of business to clean house and move players that disrupted chemistry, who didn't put the club first and who were going to be bigger issues outside the pitch than producing on it...Deco & Ronnie were sent packing and the intent was to the same with Samuel...Between players that came to defend him (Xavi & Puyol) and Barca's inability to either sell the player or get him to renew, they decided to experiment with things going forward...Obviously, the results were successful but apparently Pep decided it was still time to move on if Eto'O was going to effectively hold the club for ransom by not agreeing to an extension.

Plus, there had been a couple of minor clubhouse issues this past season between Pep & Eto'O whereby they didn't always agree on how to be used...And as we have learned since, it's Pep's way or the highway...Not sure he should expect much different under Jose

Ultimately, it's never been about the player and whether he wasn't producing...It's always been about the team chemistry...He has fit in but you just never know when he'll 'go off' again and disrupt that...Plus, Pep was intent on reshaping the roster (Particularly up front) to inspire motivation to defend the past year's success rather than fall to complacency...Part of that shakeup was to move the striker.

Cules are torn but largely agree that it was an untenable situation in the end...I'm 99% certain Samu would've walked in '10 and Barca would've been stuck.

Just my two cents

nzinter
18 Jul 09, 00:56
Just like everyone! Can't believe he's going. Never felt this way. Just keeping watching his goals, assists, skills he did with us. He was the Inter of the last three years. He was the one who brought the scudetto to us. Thank you Ibra, for everything given to Inter, I hope he does really well in Barca, and win the Ballon d'Or.

Grazie Ibra, sarai sempre con noi!!

i hav watched a couple vids of him and keep watchin them and now im in tears dont leave:cry::cry::cry:

Michael
18 Jul 09, 01:05
Gazzatta say it's 50 million, Eto'o and Hleb on loan for Ibra.

Alessandro
18 Jul 09, 01:11
Gazzatta say it's 50 million, Eto'o and Hleb on loan for Ibra.

That is an amazing deal...

Aline
18 Jul 09, 01:15
bravo inter/milan :rolleyes:

Serie A is dead....

It has been dead before, but at the moment it's dead without precedent..... dead and buried now.....:frustrat:

Alessandro
18 Jul 09, 01:17
bravo inter/milan :rolleyes:

Serie A is dead....

It has been dead before, but at the moment it's dead without precedent..... dead and buried now.....:frustrat:

How do you blame inter here???

Ibra wants out... We have no choice.

Eto's agent...

"Barcelona can not act on my behalf. For my part, I have not received any permission from Samuel Eto'o to deal with Inter. The agent has admitted to having had a meeting with President Laporta.

tritolone
18 Jul 09, 01:59
Negotiations Between Inter & Barcelona Are Ongoing - Zlatan Ibrahimovic

The 27-year-old was Capocannoniere in Serie A last year, pipping Diego Milito and Marco Di Vaio to the post with a cheeky goal against Atalanta. His calmness on the football pitch extends to his approach off the field, telling the press that he is not getting excited by the transfer speculation.

"I have spoken with [agent] Mino Raiola - I am calm," he is quoted as saying by Sky Sport Italia.

"I have been aware of talks going on between Barcelona and Inter, but I thought those were about Maxwell.

"If Barcelona's offer is concrete, then this becomes more interesting," he concluded.

The Blaugrana are reported to be offering €45m plus Samuel Eto'o and the loan of Alexander Hleb in exchange, but Barca president Joan Laporta has confirmed that Eto'o is yet to agree terms with Inter.

Laporta is confident, however, that a deal between the clubs is not far from being agreed. Ibrahimovic would be a major signing for Barca, who are looking to improve on last year's squad to fend off a renewed threat from Real Madrid.

Meanwhile, Josep Maria Mesalles, the agent of Eto'o, has confirmed to Sky Sport Italia that he is negotiating a transfer with Inter.

"I have already talked with [Inter President Massimo] Moratti, and we will have another meeting in the coming hours," Mesalles stated.

The bastards naturally left out the part of the original interview where Ibra says he's happy to play at Inter:D

Mustafa
18 Jul 09, 04:27
Let's just hope that with money we'll get for Zlatan we'll sign some top midfielder.

"Cassano to replace Zlatan?"
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul18e.html

That would be a good move. We'll get rid of Miancini and maybe add someone else in exchange for Cassano :yeay:

NimAraya
18 Jul 09, 04:55
This article says Signing Ibrahimovic From Inter Will Cost Barcelona €87.5m! Actually I think it's BS. It says Eto'o price is 35 m in this deal while Hleb loan deal costs Inter 7.5 m!! It's all BS.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/18/1388905/signing-ibrahimovic-from-inter-will-cost-barcelona-875m

AS has to change its name from AS to BS!

NimAraya
18 Jul 09, 05:24
http://www.thestar.co.za/index.php?fArticleId=5088812

And this says 56 m + Eto'o and Hleb (loan).

shahz_nerazzurri
18 Jul 09, 05:29
It says 56miil dollars, which btw is wrong. 45mill Euros is more around $70mill.

Why are we still debating this i dont get it? It has been confirmed by Laporta that its 45mill Euros.

Also seriously thats a S.African newspaper, jesus.

NimAraya
18 Jul 09, 05:55
lol I know Shahz. I'm just posting the rumors.;)

NimAraya
18 Jul 09, 06:09
And here is Laporta's interview from official Barca's website. For sure they have agreed with Inter on the condition of the deal between the two clubs but since the players demands yet have to be agreed then it's still far from a done deal. It means Barca still try to go for Villa. If they fail they comeback for Ibra.

Also there is some interesting words from Maxwell regarding Ibra at the left side of this page.

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada09-10/07/n090717105959.html

kova9
18 Jul 09, 09:36
Some people here just don't get it!! Ibra is content with staying at Inter! Of course, he wouldn't mind joining Barca, but he would never make a big deal out of it if he didn't!

The only person who is pushing this deal is Moratti, who claims that Inter doesn't have money, and wants to get something out of it!

And yes, Serie A is dead, there's no superstars left in this league.. Even Jubentus managed to get Diego, and we got motta and milito.. nothing to say against them, but come on.. they are getting us CL??

And transfer of Ibra at this time is just disrespectful towards Mourinho, who said a long time ago that he wants to have a complete team till july 12th.. noone can leave after that..

and moratti says ibra is off the market then, and now, he deals him! Moratti, you will never learn! And I will never forgive you this..

Stefan
18 Jul 09, 09:45
You can blame moratti if it makes you sleep at night. Facts are ibra wants to go. He may not say it openly but behind the scenes and his agent has been working this since we got knocked out of the cl. His agent has made numerous trips to madrid and barcelona.

Also mou still wants people to leave so that 12 July was just wishful thinking on his part to try and get the transfer guys to hurry and not leave things to 31 August.

Anyway Tuttosport( yes I know its probably wrong) claims the thing is done and dusted.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tuttomercatoweb.com%2F%3Faction %3Dread%26id%3D161856&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=

VLE
18 Jul 09, 10:10
Some people here just don't get it!! Ibra is content with staying at Inter! Of course, he wouldn't mind joining Barca, but he would never make a big deal out of it if he didn't!

No high profile striker leaves Inter unless he wants to. I thought we saw it enough from Recoba and Adriano.

Nero Indigo
18 Jul 09, 10:15
That's some shitty talk by Kova 9: you can follow Zlatan out the door if you want. Of course Zlatan will say he's content to stay here BUT IF THE OFFER IS CONCRETE THEN IT'LL BE VERY INTERESTING!? what does that tell you? that he REALLY REALLY wants to stay? don't talk shit about Mr. Moratti wanting him out and you won't forgive him* Ibra has constantly welcomed the idea of switching enviroments since the CL knockout and end of the season. If i had to choose who wanted out more between Mr Moratti and Ibra, after all that's happened, i'd definitely choose the latter's side. Wish he didn't have to go but so far i think the deal sounds right. It had to come to an end sometime soon, like Captain Nim said a while back "it's not like Ibra said he's going to be an Inter player till the end" ;)

No high profile striker leaves Inter unless he wants to. I thought we saw it enough from Recoba and Adriano.

And Ronaldo....don't forget Ronaldo

NimAraya
18 Jul 09, 10:32

The only person who is pushing this deal is Moratti, who claims that Inter doesn't have money, and wants to get something out of it!

And yes, Serie A is dead, there's no superstars left in this league.. Even Jubentus managed to get Diego, and we got motta and milito.. nothing to say against them, but come on.. they are getting us CL??

And transfer of Ibra at this time is just disrespectful towards Mourinho, who said a long time ago that he wants to have a complete team till july 12th.. noone can leave after that..

and moratti says ibra is off the market then, and now, he deals him! Moratti, you will never learn! And I will never forgive you this..

Yeah I believe in the same thing. But I'm not agree with you saying Moratti is pushing the deal.

Here is what I get from what I've read from Moratti, Laporta, txixi and ZLatan so far:

Laporta and Txixi came to Milano to talk about Maxwell, Hleb and Zlatan. From what I see Inter was already interested in Eto'o so when Laporta came with the offer Eto'o went directly to the Ibra's deal. For what I see from Zlatan's side, he is open to move but still he doesn't mind staying at Inter. That's what I think this is from his side. Barca and Inter agreed on the condition of the deal IF it's gonna happen! Barca from the other hand, want to get rid of Eto'o before they lose him for free next year, so that's still a very important thing for them to do. So with putting him in Ibra's deal they can convince Inter to let go of Ibra for a fee that I think will be around 70 m.

But Still, Barca's priority remains Villa. Because 1)Getting Villa economically is not comparable to Ibra's deal, because Barca will lose 70 m for Ibra, while they just pay 40-45 m for Villa while they still can cash in on Eto'o and sell him for 20, 25 or even 30 m to interested clubs. U see this way Barca only lose about 15,20 m while for getting Ibra they will lose pure 65,70 m or more! 2)Villa is more of Eto'o type of player, a finisher, while Zlatan is a different type of player And that's what Barca needs. For sure Ibra is a much perfect player than Villa, but Barca doesn't desperately need him (U know what I mean?!).

So this is my assumption: Barca will probably try for Villa or Forlan again while they have the agreement in principle with inter about Eto'o-Ibra deal. If they fail till their own deadline they will go for Zlatan. So from the other hand, the possiblity of Eto'o joining us without Ibra leaving is possible, because as I said before it seems that inter was already interested in him. If Barca succeed on getting Villa or Forlan it is possible that Inter comes after Eto'o because it seems they were already spoke to him (donno what is it).

Since Eto'o is in the last year of his contract Inter have the chance of getting him for a fee around of 20-25 m. So IMO it will be a great deal.

Luka
18 Jul 09, 10:40
Why are we still debating this i dont get it? It has been confirmed by Laporta that its 45mill Euros.

Goal.com confirmed it. I don't think we can take it for granted. All the roumors that are made about inter, are actually taken from the interviews of either Moratti or Branca or Oriali, and we all know about them. Yet I have yet to see this interview where Laporta says himself about the figure.

I'm not saying it is not the case, I'm saying it is fucking goal.com and I need a better proof.

If somebody is interested(not to believe right away) the dude at interfans says 48 mil + Etoo + free loan of Hleb.

We will offer Eto'o 9,5 mil + bonuses.

It seems now we all await what will Eto'o do, and we had similar situation not so long ago with Quaresma. It simply needs Eto'o to dissagre either for the move or salary and the move is canceled.

Ilkinio
18 Jul 09, 10:42
9.5 for Eto'o is such a waste. We should instantly resell him to ManCity.

The777
18 Jul 09, 10:47
Yeah I believe in the same thing. But I'm not agree with you saying Moratti is pushing the deal.

Here is what I get from what I've read from Moratti, Laporta, txixi and ZLatan so far:

Laporta and Txixi came to Milano to talk about Maxwell, Hleb and Zlatan. From what I see Inter was already interested in Eto'o so when Laporta came with the offer Eto'o went directly to the Ibra's deal. For what I see from Zlatan's side, he is open to move but still he doesn't mind staying at Inter. That's what I think this is from his side. Barca and Inter agreed on the condition of the deal IF it's gonna happen! Barca from the other hand, want to get rid of Eto'o before they lose him for free next year, so that's still a very important thing for them to do. So with putting him in Ibra's deal they can convince Inter to let go of Ibra for a fee that I think will be around 70 m.

But Still, Barca's priority remains Villa. Because 1)Getting Villa economically is not comparable to Ibra's deal, because Barca will lose 70 m for Ibra, while they just pay 40-45 m for Villa while they still can cash in on Eto'o and sell him for 20, 25 or even 30 m to interested clubs. U see this way Barca only lose about 15,20 m while for getting Ibra they will lose pure 65,70 m or more! 2)Villa is more of Eto'o type of player, a finisher, while Zlatan is a different type of player And that's what Barca needs. For sure Ibra is a much perfect player than Villa, but Barca doesn't desperately need him (U know what I mean?!).

So this is my assumption: Barca will probably try for Villa or Forlan again while they have the agreement in principle with inter about Eto'o-Ibra deal. If they fail till their own deadline they will go for Zlatan. So from the other hand, the possiblity of Eto'o joining us without Ibra leaving is possible, because as I said before it seems that inter was already interested in him. If Barca succeed on getting Villa or Forlan it is possible that Inter comes after Eto'o because it seems they were already spoke to him (donno what is it).

Since Eto'o is in the last year of his contract Inter have the chance of getting him for a fee around of 20-25 m. So IMO it will be a great deal.

NimA, can Moratti splash 20-25 m on a single player now? I don't think so. He stays away from spending much nowadays.
Besides, your post perfectly summarizes the whole Inter-Barca-Ibra-Eto'o-Villa saga.

NimAraya
18 Jul 09, 10:54
NimA, can Moratti splash 20-25 m on a single player now? I don't think so. He stays away from spending much nowadays.
Besides, your post perfectly summarizes the whole Inter-Barca-Ibra-Eto'o-Villa saga.

U know 20-25 m is not that much for a player like Eto'o. Specially If Mourinho has asked for his services. That's the ultimate chance for getting a world class striker with sucha fee.

The777
18 Jul 09, 11:05
U know 20-25 m is not that much for a player like Eto'o. Specially If Mourinho has asked for his services. That's the ultimate chance for getting a world class striker with sucha fee.

You're right, perfect price for Eto'o GENERALLY, but this is Moratti :D

ataturk5
18 Jul 09, 11:06
Well for what its worth! over here they are reporting that your getting eto'o plus ฃ35 mill, whats all the whingeing about?! if that is what your getting you should be happy! you've had barca's trousers round their ankles and shafted them good and proper!no lube,done them dry!your losing a "choker" and getting a big game player,plus ฃ35 mill!whats the problem?IF eto'o concentrates on football instead of causing unrest its a great deal for inter,if ANY player wants to leave ANY club then fukc them,and yes i include gerrard,torres etc. stop crying and MOVE ON FFS

Stefan
18 Jul 09, 11:09
Barca will not get Villa. Madrid with all their crazy spending could not convince valencia to sell him. Barca already offered €45 million for him valencia rejected it. Seeing as barca has no players they can use in that deal as markweight the deal is dead unless valencia lower their demands and seeing as their financial situation is ok now that ain't going to happen.

Also just a general reminder to all the members to adhere to the rules of the forum. We are going to be strict in enforcing any personal attacks of any form. No sexism or racism will be allowed as well. I know some of you get emotional around this ibra issue but please debate the issue and not the other poster.

Stefan
18 Jul 09, 11:13
Goal.com confirmed it. I don't think we can take it for granted. All the roumors that are made about inter, are actually taken from the interviews of either Moratti or Branca or Oriali, and we all know about them. Yet I have yet to see this interview where Laporta says himself about the figure.

I'm not saying it is not the case, I'm saying it is fucking goal.com and I need a better proof.

If somebody is interested(not to believe right away) the dude at interfans says 48 mil + Etoo + free loan of Hleb.

We will offer Eto'o 9,5 mil + bonuses.

It seems now we all await what will Eto'o do, and we had similar situation not so long ago with Quaresma. It simply needs Eto'o to dissagre either for the move or salary and the move is canceled.

Recalcati is reporting almost the same. Except that eto wants €10 million a season . He says eto demanded a €15 million bonus from man city to sign from them.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.24oredisport.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D14509

NimAraya
18 Jul 09, 11:13
Barca will not get Villa. Madrid with all their crazy spending could not convince valencia to sell him. Barca already offered €45 million for him valencia rejected it. Seeing as barca has no players they can use in that deal as markweight the deal is dead unless valencia lower their demands and seeing as their financial situation is ok now that ain't going to happen.

U never know with that. The past shows many deals like this one went through all of a sudden. And Don't forget Barca is looking at Forlan too, it's not just Villa. So you should not forget anything is possible.

So far it seems Villa didn't try to push the deal through, but if he does Valencia can't keep him against his will. 40-45 is the most fair price for Villa and Valencia should be happy to accept that.

Stefan
18 Jul 09, 11:17
U never know with that. The past shows many deals like this one went through all of a sudden. And Don't forget Barca is looking at Forlan too, it's not just Villa. So you should not forget anything is possible.

So far it seems Villa didn't try to push the deal through, but if he does Valencia can't keep him against his will. 40-45 is the most fair price for Villa and Valencia should be happy to accept that.

If barca are willing to wait till the last day that maybe true but pep and barca want the squad complete by 27 July. Villa from what I have read is also not the type to try and push a deal through.

Recalcati claims Tuesday zlatan will be in barca and eto in milan for medical tests.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.24oredisport.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D14510

CafeCordoba
18 Jul 09, 11:24
9,5m€ or 10m€ doesn't matter. It's just way too much for Eto'o. In that case the difference between Eto'o and Zlatan in the salary budget would be minimal, only couple of millions. And one of the reasons why this deal could be considered beneficial to Inter is that we could get Zlatan's contract out of our books. Like for example Luka mentioned before, this would be the chance for Inter to re-construct the salary structure of the squad. Zlatan leaves so big whole to our gameplay that it can't be fixed with a player taking just couple of millions in salary budget.

Fucking Moratti if you offer such money.

CafeCordoba
18 Jul 09, 11:39
Recalcati's site called Messalles (Eto'o agent) yesterday, but he didn't give much info. But it seems they are a bit angry with Barcelona because Laporta & co hadn't call them before they went to Moratti.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.24oredisport.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D14512&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.24oredisport.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D14512&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

I can understand that Eto'o has a certain ego so that kind of procedure might irritate him. Eto'o might want to "punish" Barcelona. Eto'o has probably good relationship with Moratti but this deal might stall because Eto'o want to be bitch towards Barcelona. Hopefully he asks some bonus from Barca (low enough that they will pay it) and that way he could perhaps accept a bit lower salary than 9-10m€ yearly.

NimAraya
18 Jul 09, 11:39
Recalcati claims Tuesday zlatan will be in barca and eto in milan for medical tests.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.24oredisport.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D14510

Let's see if it will happen or not.