PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Luka
18 Jul 09, 11:42
We can't expect to behave like Real Madrid. We all know the money is our bargain chip, when we can attract a players of some stature, so even if Eto'o got 8 mil, I would expect 10 mil next year, or year after if we would get some decent player. I don't think it would last. 9-10 mil is good limit.

Also, if we're to believe the reports, Ibra would earn every year a milion more. So it is 12 mil now sure, but next year it will turn into 13, next year 14, and so on. I think that's a big difference, although if that is true, it would be a terrible contract given from us, and I have no idea why we offered such a contract to Zlatan.

But of course it is all "Ifs".

ps. Eto'o demanded that much, probably because he didn't want to move to Man City. It can be different with Inter.

UhUhOleguer
18 Jul 09, 11:49
I never saw the Ibra-Eto'o deal to happen but I guess it makes sense right now for both parties.
We need someone to replace Eto'o and try a way to not give him away for free next season. You would need funds to finance some team building to get a trequartista and whatever else. You replace Ibra's goalscoring with Eto'o, you get a lot of sacrifice and attitude, and what not, plus you get 40-45 Million Euros too and can buy a playmaker from midfield or trequartista(say Lavezzi or whatever). We get a player for the same price we would have paid for Villa that gives us new options because he has aerial strength, combines well etc.

Guess it really makes sense for all parties.

CafeCordoba
18 Jul 09, 11:50
ps. Eto'o demanded that much, probably because he didn't want to move to Man City. It can be different with Inter.

Well, sport sites grab the 13m€/year demand which was I believe from ManCity offer. So now he might accept "only" 10m€. I'm not comfortable with that anyway. I mean people, think about it. Next player in the salary chart after Eto'o 9-10m€ would be Maicon after his payrise (4-4,5m€ I believe) and Samuel (4-4,5m€). That's huge difference and Eto'o isn't a world beater like his salary would indicate. I explained this earlier, it's totally different that Zlatan earns ridiculously more than a new player like Eto'o will come to earn so much more.

Luka
18 Jul 09, 11:59
Obviously we would all like Eto'o to earn 6 mil, but it doesn't work that way. And even if he will earn more than we hope, it will still be improvement over Ibra no matter how we look at it.

CafeCordoba
18 Jul 09, 12:02
And even if he will earn more than we hope, it will still be improvement over Ibra no matter how we look at it.

What do you mean by that?

Harmonyofdissonance
18 Jul 09, 12:05
I never saw the Ibra-Eto'o deal to happen but I guess it makes sense right now for both parties.
We need someone to replace Eto'o and try a way to not give him away for free next season. You would need funds to finance some team building to get a trequartista and whatever else. You replace Ibra's goalscoring with Eto'o, you get a lot of sacrifice and attitude, and what not, plus you get 40-45 Million Euros too and can buy a playmaker from midfield or trequartista(say Lavezzi or whatever). We get a player for the same price we would have paid for Villa that gives us new options because he has aerial strength, combines well etc.

Guess it really makes sense for all parties.

Thats pretty much the point. Some still dont realize, that we desperately have to make teambuilding right now, otherwise were ending up like milan... You have to make the cut on the climax of a team, and we cant get any further with the old team... Just remember Milan...

Adam
18 Jul 09, 12:23
Meh, problem isn't Ibra's of Eto'os wage if he joins. The problem is we have a bunch of underperforming players with long contracts that are being paid millions for doing nothing. That more than anything is a cause for disharmony in the squad.

Stefan
18 Jul 09, 12:31
Villa says he is staying at valencia. I guess that rules out him making waves to get a move.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.24oredisport.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D14513

kova9
18 Jul 09, 12:43
Let me make a comparison...

Villa - essential player for Valencia
Ibrahimović - essential player for Inter

Villa - he openly said numerous times he wants to leave for Real first, after that for Barca
Ibra - lets say he said he wants to leave too (even though its not the same as in villa case)

Inter - Italy is financialy in trouble, but Inter can hold it..
Valencia - They are in big trouble, on a verge of bancrupcy

Manuel Llorente - Under all this circumstances, he STILL doesn't want to give Villa away, and won't give up.. He rejected over 40€ both from real and barca..

Moratti - Ibra is off the market, next thing you know, he is sold..

I rest my case.. I dont dare to call mr. Moratti a pus*y, but he just doesn't have a guts to reject big clubs like real, barca etc..

After Ibra deal becomes official, we are officialy a club that wants to win serie A and CL, without a single superstar on a team.. (exception to Maicon, but I meant offensive players)
That sounds kind of funny..

Mourinho said it well, he ain't a phucking magician!!

Forza Nerazurri
18 Jul 09, 12:47
i agree and everyone on this forum is seemingly excited about cassano......a flop in my opinion

Moratti has no idea what he is doing.............Barca is gettin the better deal by far

Stefan
18 Jul 09, 13:17

Villa - he openly said numerous times he wants to leave for Real first, after that for Barca
Ibra - lets say he said he wants to leave too (even though its not the same as in villa case)

Manuel Llorente - Under all this circumstances, he STILL doesn't want to give Villa away, and won't give up.. He rejected over 40€ both from real and barca..

I rest my case.. I dont dare to call mr. Moratti a pus*y, but he just doesn't have a guts to reject big clubs like real, barca etc..

After Ibra deal becomes official, we are officialy a club that wants to win serie A and CL, without a single superstar on a team.. (exception to Maicon, but I meant offensive players)

Valencia is a small club unable to replace villa if he were to go. Inter is a big historic club able to replace ibra. Yes it won't be the same and we can't replace him with one player but we can with a few good buys.

Big clubs do not keep players who want to go, smaller clubs try their best to keep unhappy stars.

Also you are wrong about no super star in the attacking positions. Eto is a super star. His goal scoring record and personal achievements is fantastic. He is not a creative super star but he is still a super star.

JJM
18 Jul 09, 13:19
i just hope eto says no to us so that will bring the end to this shity transfer
i just don't get it why would we accept eto if we already have milito...without ibra we have zero creativity ...unless we buy cassano which i doubt we will...:rolleyes:

Luka
18 Jul 09, 13:19
What do you mean by that?
Even if Eto'o will earn 10 mil, instead of 6 that we would all like, it still is improvement over Ibra's 12 mil.

How many times do we have to repeat it? If Ibra didn't want to go to Barca, we wouldn't listen to any offers other clubs make, we're not a selling club like Milan!!!

It is the case like with Ronaldo, except that Ibra is behaving 100x better, and not bitching to public how we keep him against his will.

Moratti isn't this kind of president who keeps players against their will. If Ibra or his agent told Moratti Ibra would like to go to Barca if right offer comes, Moratti will do it.

I am amazed how it turned out from 90% of people cursing Moratti for buying Ibra 3 years ago, and now it is totally opposite. Ibra is unique, but we are doing deals every year, and it's still the same. People were unhappy at Ibra bought, they are unhappy at Motta being bought, or Arnautovic(instead of Aqua) etc. I'm just waiting to see how one of those transfers will be a hit, and all of a sudde all will be forgotten.

We have to look for the future. Inter is not Ibra, Ibra is part of Inter. Players change, but the team lasts.

Principe
18 Jul 09, 13:21

Please take your blinders off and see it for what it is,

Villa's case: As much as he wants to go to Barca and Real he's very loyal to Valencia and wouldn't mind staying, and as a player doesn't seem to care for winning world player of the year as he seems to feel recognized in the world of football. He recently won the Euro 2008 and has a shot at winning the world cup with the current Spanish side so as much as it would be great for him to go to either Real or Barca he is okay with staying with Valencia who did well in the previous year...

Valencia: The team is facing bankruptcy and must sell players BUT they know they could get more for Villa then 45 million euros so they're pushing to get such an offer and the reason they don't want Eto'o is because they damn hell can't afford his wages due to their circumstances. However they just sold Albiol and want to sell some players but keep a winning formula and make a run for top 4 like they did this season so even if they do keep both Silva and Villa they will try to find other ways to finance the club...

Zlatan: Has been very professional in his way of dealing with the situation and has been very truthful since he never really committed himself to Inter during interviews and has said things like "We will see" when asked whether he could win the CL with Inter or may have to go to another team, he also said that he found the Barca rumor "Interesting" and since last year has shown a desire to leave the team. He may not care if he stayed with Inter but that's mainly because he's getting an amazing salary and that there are no offers or were no offers at the time hence he is content with staying put. Had his salary been 7 million or 8 million euros and you might have seen him forcing his way out of the door. Also if you know anything about Zlatan you'd know that he looks after himself and not anything else, not Inter, not Barca, not Ajax...When Juve dropped he wanted to go to a team where he can win things and he pushed himself out of the team and joined Inter, when Inter can't win the CL he much rather join a team that has a shot at winning that title, also he wants to win the Balon D'Or and he knows that he has a better chance of winning with the likes of Xavi,Iniesta,Messi,Henry feeding you balls and playing on your team...Hence even though he may not have publicly claimed that he wants to leave Inter, behind the scenes he's definitely told Moratti & Mourinho he wants to leave or else Moratti would never ever ever have sold him as he knows how much he means to the team (remember Mourinho's ultimatum to Zlatan to commit that's proof that it was known backstage of Zlatan's desire to leave.)

Inter: It's a financial crisis but Inter is not in need of selling anybody to stay up in the top tier, however in order to get WC players they need to sell and make money. Also the team as a whole is over dependent on Zlatan and in order to lose that dependency they must have a more balanced team (which is possible with Zlatan around), but to get such a team you need alot of money which Inter doesn't have. Now selling Zlatan to make money was never the option they wanted to take or else you'd see them whoring him around to Real Madrid and Man Utd not the way we saw it happen by Raiola coming out ever since Inter lost to Man Utd and saying shit that made many people wish they could bitch slap him... so when you get an offer for a player that wants to leave more than he wants to stay (If you believe other wise that he'd rather stay at Inter than play for Barca then you're blind) of 45 million euros + a well known and experienced striker + a good winger you don't decline it straight away and let the player decide where his loyalty lies...Inter is a team that can pay Eto's wages so it's never going to be a problem..and with the money that the team will get they can get 2 quality players to fill the gaps and create a balanced team, if this money is spent wisely.

Here's a quick summary of why Moratti didn't push Zlatan out the door, and why as much as we all want Zlatan to stay, Moratti just did what any sane man at the time would do....

Stefan
18 Jul 09, 13:35
Mazzola says its the right decision and he is happy that a player like eto is joining us.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D6578

ataturk5
18 Jul 09, 13:40
i agree and everyone on this forum is seemingly excited about cassano......a flop in my opinion

Moratti has no idea what he is doing.............Barca is gettin the better deal by far

Inter are raping barca! you are getting by FAR the better deal because eto'o only has a year left on his contract,if he didnt he would be way higher value,next year you will be singing eto'os praises,and btw eto'o CAN play with militto because he often starts on the left for barca.If inter didnt want to sell and the player wanted to stay the deal wouldnt be happening,case in point????? we were offered £65 mill for torres,no deal. so face facts....the deal makes financial and football sense.

Luka
18 Jul 09, 13:46
Inter are raping barca! you are getting by FAR the better deal[...]
That's what almost all Barca fans say, and majority of fans outside of Italy from what I see. Within Italy it's 50/50.

Like I've said. If we will get Cassano and another midfielder like Hamsik/Sneijder I would ship Zlatan myself.

kova9
18 Jul 09, 13:46
Yup, eto'os scoring percentage is brilliant indeed.. BUT near messi, iniesta, xavi and henry, who are all BRILLIANT world class assistants!
Don't get me wrong, I hope he proves me wrong, and I eat what I wrote here, but here, he will have Stankovic, muntari, zanetti, cambiasso and hopefully hleb assisting him.. now compare that to Barca's forces..

And I don't agree with you Stefan that Valencia is keeping Villa because they are small club and the other way around with Inter..

My opinion is that players like Ibrahimović is irreplacable, and if we are a great club which we all think we are, then we should be more than able to keep Ibra, and surround him with better players. Meaning, we should have kept Ibra, + get him Hleb, Deco, or whoever mourinho wants.. That means a great club for me..

Man utd is great club too, but they won't be able to replace Ronaldo, you'll see.. even if they buy another 10 players.. they'll just add depth, but never be able to mean what CR7 meant to them in crucial times.. Same goes for Ibra and Inter..

Stefan
18 Jul 09, 13:49
Inter and man utd will both be fine without ibra and ronaldo. Eto has scored with the likes of mallorca and cameroon. Neither side has the likes of messi,xavi or iniesta. He has always scored. He will continue to score.

Casiraghi also thinks its a good deal. So far I have heard virtually no one except for some fans say its a horrible deal.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D6580

ataturk5
18 Jul 09, 13:52
That's what almost all Barca fans say, and majority of fans outside of Italy from what I see. Within Italy it's 50/50.

Like I've said. If we will get Cassano and another midfielder like Hamsik/Sneijder I would ship Zlatan myself.

Eto'os scoring record is superb,more to the point he does it in THE biggest games,my opinion ( for what its worth/as an "outsider")is that inter will be stronger next year just with the additions of eto'o and hleb,let alone who else you buy with the extra money. Inter fans are obviously and understandably biased towards zlatan,but the rest of europe( my mates included )thinks you are getting a superb deal and it wouldnt suprise me one bit if you go further next yr in the chmps lge because eto'o WONT bottle it in the big games.

JJM
18 Jul 09, 13:55

That would be great but it's unlikely to happen...

Luka
18 Jul 09, 14:01
Yup, eto'os scoring percentage is brilliant indeed.. BUT near messi, iniesta, xavi and henry, who are all BRILLIANT world class assistants!

Agreed that it is better for all strikers to have more creative collegues behind.

But look this way. Because of this deal, we will HAVE to change the way team plays. First we can't hoof those balls up and wait for Zlatan(now Eto'o) to do something, and second the team will be more ballanced.

There is also SuperMario/Quaresma factor. I believe Zlatan intimidate them, with all his gestures and signs of unhappiness whenever they played bad ball to him, but if that happened the other way, they couldn't react the same because of Zlatan superstar status within the team, and the fans.

Now they should be more comfortable I believe. Seriously there is a lot more plusses with this deal than minuses, IF we will get Cassano + one more midfielder like Hamisk/Sneijder.

ps. Why Real Madrid is not selling yet? Anybody knows something?

VLE
18 Jul 09, 14:04
Why Real Madrid is not selling yet? Anybody knows something?
They want 15m+ for each dutch, which no clubs are willing to pay. Clubs know they will be sold anyway, and are just waiting for the prices to drop.

Principe
18 Jul 09, 14:05
Eto'o managed to score more than 15 goals each year with Mallorca...I'm sure he can score as much with Inter especially if we use the money wisely...I don't think it's a bad deal

Luka
18 Jul 09, 14:14
They want 15m+ for each dutch, which no clubs are willing to pay. Clubs know they will be sold anyway, and are just waiting for the prices to drop.
15 mil ? Sneijder SOLD!!! :P

Anyways, good strategy. Everybody in the world knows they won't leave a squad with over 30 people in it. I just hope we're keeping our tabs on Sneijder. 20 mil for Sneijder, and 10 mil for Cassano + Suazo/Mancini, and we're still 10 mil up, to ballance the books or whatever.

IT IS SO MUCH DOABLE!!!

I took a liberty to go to calcio forums of uk fans(yes, there is site even :), and they have very good members, I go there from time to time ), and I will not paste all of the posts, but believe me where I say, that 99% of those are like the ones below. I thought this will ballance the opinions, and give interesting perspective to many who thinks we're getting screwed really bad with this deal. Take into account most of those are not inter fans, but milans, juves, romas etc.

35m and Eto.Sounds like a great deal to me,especially if they use the money to buy 1 or 2 top players.

Like I said when this story first came up earlier in the summer, selling Ibra now will not be the worst thing Inter can do.

And if its for the reported 40m euros on top of Eto'o, this is more than a great deal (if that money goes towards other transfers in the creativity department).

You guys just hope the Moratti isn't going to do anything against Mourinho's will...! Grin

If Inter get Eto'o plus £35m then this is probably the best bit of business EVER done.

that is quite true i think... a great deal to be done here. if we get rid of ibra it will be a loos to us, and he is one player i hav admired greatly for a long time, but as has already been said he cannot perform in big games, whereas eto'o has proved he can, and I think he will be a great addition to the side
plus the 35 million will do very nicely to get some of those other players we are wanting!

Would be a top deal for Inter if it went through, but I can't see it being 35 Mill + Eto'o and Hleb on a loan, Barca don't appear to be as thick a club as Real when it comes to the transfer market... Huh

Very good deal for Inter, but it sounds too good to be true.

Luis Suarez reckons hes a Barca player. Inter get the better of the deal if they get Eto'o and 35m. Plus Hleb on loan. Eto'o is the worlds best striker which has already been said, they buy another AMC and they are set.

Great deal for Inter IMO. :/

good deal for Inter 35 mil plus Eto'o Barca must be mad

Whilst I think Ibra is brilliant and would much rather have an Ibra-Eto'o partnership, this deal would be superb, getting the best striker in the world (probably) and :censored loads of money would be a great bit of business. Only thing is that Ibra is younger, but in Eto'o we would have a perfect replacement for Ibracadabra.

Eto'o is only 7 months older than ibrahimovic, not much really

This deal does seem to good to be true though, if it turns out to be a straight swap and no £35m I will be pi ssed.

I would value eto'o at £25m plus the £35m is £60m, and I never thought any team would part with that much assets to buy the big game flop ibra.

you've hit the nail on the head Eto'o will score no matter if its Gallipoli in the coppa or Man utd in the champions league he's a class player a superb piece of business by Inter if that deal is correct

Me neither.

For a team/management that managed to straight swap Cannavaro for Hector Fabian Carini, it seems they've finally learnt how to business...

Best. Transfer. Ever.

Should I go on? Obviously I'm not saying they are right, but I thought it will be interesting to pressent you those opinions, and they are very good posters from what I've came to realise over past 2 years or so.

kova9
18 Jul 09, 14:17
You misunderstood me on something, so lets make it clear..

I never said its a bad 'deal'.. I too think its a great deal on financial terms, on backups and depth we will add..

But I think after Ibra is gone, we'll miss that spark, that magic and difference when its most needed, that always put us in front of everybody..

Luka
18 Jul 09, 14:24
Obviously it would be a lot better to leave Ibra and get Hleb, Cassano and Sneijder/Hamsik, and sell Suazo/Vieira/Mancini/Burdisso/Rivas/Kerlon/Obinna, but it ain't gonna happen.

It's better for us if we will sell Zlatan, and get in his place Eto'o, Cassano, and some good midfielder, rather than leave Zlatan get Hleb and finish the inside mercato this year. I guess we can't have both, so I go with option b) any day.

PLUS, it's not like we won't be able to watch this magic. Hell knows I will be watching shit loads of games of Barca (and Real at the beggining) this year :P

vitomins
18 Jul 09, 14:27
Obviously it would be a lot better to leave Ibra and get Hleb, Cassano and Sneijder/Hamsik, and sell Suazo/Vieira/Mancini/Burdisso/Rivas/Kerlon/Obinna, but it ain't gonna happen.

It's better for us if we will sell Zlatan, and get in his place Eto'o, Cassano, and some good midfielder, rather than leave Zlatan get Hleb and finish the inside mercato this year. I guess we can't have both, so I go with option b) any day.

PLUS, it's not like we won't be able to watch this magic. Hell knows I will be watching shit loads of games of Barca (and Real at the beggining) this year :P

I actually disagree here...I just think by getting rid of Ibra and adding 3 attacking players, we will be in the same boat as last year except with too many attacking options causing disharmony.

If Hleb was not part of the deal, than I would say yes to Cassano, but even though I love Cassano, I do not think we will have room. The Xabi Alonso rumor sounds better in my mind, but ultimately I would probably go for Hamsik...

NimAraya
18 Jul 09, 14:34
Should I go on?

No Thx Luka. We've already found out how much clue they have by repeating 35 m + Eto'o for Ibra!:rolleyes:

Adam
18 Jul 09, 14:40

That's not completely true. I saw Swedish televison program and most Spanish journalists think it's a good deal for both clubs, and the Spanish fans may think it's a little high but they are very excited that they will get a superstar of their own.

Principe
18 Jul 09, 14:41
35 million pounds Nima that is more than 40 euros...so they actually do have a clue

kova9
18 Jul 09, 14:43
Hell luka, I'll be watching Barca's game as well! and I'm sure I'll enjoy them like never!
But thats not what I meant.. I was refering to magic Ibra did in Inter jersey, and that's far different from what I'll see now, and FEEL..

NimAraya
18 Jul 09, 14:44
35 million pounds Nima that is more than 40 euros...so they actually do have a clue

Gotcha.;) These uk people have another world.

NimAraya
18 Jul 09, 14:47
Hell luka, I'll be watching Barca's game as well! and I'm sure I'll enjoy them like never!
But thats not what I meant.. I was refering to magic Ibra did in Inter jersey, and that's far different from what I'll see now, and FEEL..

Barca is my second fav team after Inter but in no way I don't wanna see our superstar leave for them that already have lots of superstars and won't die if they don't get Ibra. Stefan said recalcalacti said Ibra and Eto'o goes to Barcelona and Milano at monday and thuseday for medical. We have to wait and see if it's gonna happen or not.

ataturk5
18 Jul 09, 14:48
No Thx Luka. We've already found out how much clue they have by repeating 35 m + Eto'o for Ibra!:rolleyes:

Its a uk forum he said,I.E they are talking 35million pounds,which is what is being reported here. btw regarding sneijder.....he is "supposed" to be getting offered to lpool as part of the alonso deal,we'l see on that anyway.

Luka
18 Jul 09, 14:54
I actually disagree here...I just think by getting rid of Ibra and adding 3 attacking players, we will be in the same boat as last year except with too many attacking options causing disharmony.

I repeat, the season does not last 2 weeks, but 9 months. So if it will cause disharmony it would be better with Ibra and another midfielder for example Hleb right?

So what if Ibra, Motta and Hleb gets injured? Who do you play then? Impossible? No.

This isn't low level club. In a club like this, or in Man Utd, Chelsea, Real, Barcelona there ain't no certainties unless you're one of the 50 best players in the world. We need strong squad.

FCBarca
18 Jul 09, 15:16
Recalcati's site called Messalles (Eto'o agent) yesterday, but he didn't give much info. But it seems they are a bit angry with Barcelona because Laporta & co hadn't call them before they went to Moratti.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.24oredisport.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D14512&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.24oredisport.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D14512&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

I can understand that Eto'o has a certain ego so that kind of procedure might irritate him. Eto'o might want to "punish" Barcelona. Eto'o has probably good relationship with Moratti but this deal might stall because Eto'o want to be bitch towards Barcelona. Hopefully he asks some bonus from Barca (low enough that they will pay it) and that way he could perhaps accept a bit lower salary than 9-10m€ yearly.

Long been my opinion that Samu will not easily let alone quietly go out the door...The longer this sinks in, the more Cules are increasingly 'ok' with the deal...However, knowing Eto'O and his likely attempt to scupper the deal makes many concerned that things will come to a full stop and return to square one...The focus in the press in Spain has been about Ibra and knowing Samu, that will definitely not massage his ego in a good way...Killing the deal would bring him back into focus again...He's a tough nut to crack

FCBarca
18 Jul 09, 15:18
This article says Signing Ibrahimovic From Inter Will Cost Barcelona €87.5m! Actually I think it's BS. It says Eto'o price is 35 m in this deal while Hleb loan deal costs Inter 7.5 m!! It's all BS.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/18/1388905/signing-ibrahimovic-from-inter-will-cost-barcelona-875m

AS has to change its name from AS to BS!

AS & Marca are Madridista magazines/papers, it's routine for them to attempt to unsettle Barca with subject matter like the above

Handoyo
18 Jul 09, 15:52
The sad thing is, why couldn't it happen this way:

Barca bought Villa
Barca needs cash, sell us Eto'o
We avoid D.Milito and get Eto'o to partner Ibra
Fuck the midfield really; Ibra can create some chances by himself and Eto'o isn't half-bad in linking up plays anyway

This is a truly sad summer, because IMO there are things that can be done that would make it much better. At first, I thought securing D.Milito & T.Motta early is a positive point but as it turns out, it's a bad deal since now we are tempted by the money that could have been used to keep Ibra.

DASKDJSAL:DJKALSJKDA:SL

Rimpel
18 Jul 09, 15:57

Barca bought Villa
Fuck the midfield really; Ibra can create some chances by himself and Eto'o isn't half-bad in linking up plays anyway

This is a truly sad summer, because IMO there are things that can be done that would make it much better. At first, I thought securing D.Milito & T.Motta early is a positive point but as it turns out, it's a bad deal since now we are tempted by the money that could have been used to keep Ibra.

yeah, that would have been ideal:(

classexa
18 Jul 09, 15:57

Barca bought Villa

:star:

VLE
18 Jul 09, 16:00

Barca bought Villa

or, we buy Hleb, Cassano and whatever players mentioned above last season and avoid selling Ibra today.

NimAraya
18 Jul 09, 16:02

Barca bought Villa

Actually I think there is still this possibility that these things happen. Barca go for Villa or Forlan again and succeed. Then Inter land Eto'o to put beside Ibra. I tell you both of Eto'o and Ibra are very agile players and they have the ability to keep the ball and go forward. Such forwards still can survive and succeed without many creatives players around themselves, which I think with capturing a player like Hleb we can do it. Still a player like Hernanes is available for 10 m. Don't forget that possibility too.

This way Eto'o will come for 20-25 m. Hleb for 2,3 m loan deal and Hernanes for 10 m. It will be around 40 m that by getting rid of players like Suazo, Rivas, Burdisso, Mancini and Vieira we can get back around 25 m of that. Still a very possible scenario. I'm still waiting for monday and thuseday to see if any of Eto'o or Ibra will go to the Milano and Barcelona or not. then we can see how much this deal is gonna go through.

classexa
18 Jul 09, 16:06
Why can't Barca just get Villa :( Then this will all be over

brehme1989
18 Jul 09, 16:21
The deal is near perfect, it's the idea that seems bad. Interisti have the opinion that after Zlatan there's no good future. I'm against the deal as well, but we are getting Eto'o, whom most of you probably wanted like crazy last year. However I do recall Eto'o claiming he doesn't want to play in racist Italy.

Summing up, Zlatan leaving is not the end. With the money we can get someone to carry and provide the ball to the forwards, and play traditional Serie A football of the last decade, with two forwards, top class defence and a balanced midfield!
Our two starting strikers don't need to be providing each other by all means to become a succesful pair. I strongly believe that after this deal is done, we have to use a 442 diamond formation, something like this:

Julio Cesar
Maicon Lucio Samuel Zanetti
Cambiasso
Stankovic/Motta/Hamsik? Chivu/Muntari
New number ten
Milito Eto'o

That's still a very good team, balanced, but yet definetly not perfect or what every Interista would dream of having. Selling Zlatan is definetly not a disaster, as people here would prefer to keep him and bring top class players to provide him. Problem is that the Suazo's and Vieira's of this team are not gonna get you the funds to make the purchases we'd like. Unfortunately (or not), Inter has to change its style of play. It didn't work for the last 7 years in Europe, or heck, for the last 11 years that we last got silverware in Europe.

Selling Zlatan and automatically get a substitute (proven) striker plus money is a very good deal. If we also buy a box-to-box midfielder like Hamsik and a top class number 10 that I actually cannot think of any now that would be available for less than €40m(that's why scouting is for), then this mercato is definetly more promising than last season. And yes, I didn't mention Cassano in my post, though I'm a fan of his skills

Forza Nerazurri
18 Jul 09, 16:37
can someone please suggest what formation we will use if we get Cassano and Hleb

Forza ragazzi
18 Jul 09, 16:40
A bit calmer than yesterday, I've come to terms with it.

We need Cassano and a midfielder. End of story.

Eto'o is an immense player, guys, we need to remember that. The reason why most of Interisti are displeased is probably because he won't replace Ibra. He will offer something else, but that alone won't hinder Inter's overall quality to decrease. We need more than Eto'o. But in the end, we get Eto'o, close to £50m and a cheap Hleb for Ibra. It's terrifying to let him go, must be like letting your kid bike without training wheels for the first time. I hope Moratti makes the right decisions in replacing Ibra.

With the right buys, Eto'o will be capocannoniere next season, no doubts in my mind.

lonewolf19
18 Jul 09, 16:41
Guys what stage is the negotiation now? Any reliable news or announcement about the deal?

p.s. sorry dont wanna go back 10 pages just to find latest development

J zanetti
18 Jul 09, 16:42
Beside his skills we will also miss his sense of humour and his extreme cockiness. I was just watching the launch of our new kits. Midway through one of the presenters on stage asked Matrix a question in English about the new design. He really didn’t understand it, so while struggling to say a single word Ibra sitting next to him just took the mic off him. And then said: Sorry because my friend here doesn’t speak English - he didn’t go to school.. :lol: but it was better like that and then started to answer the guy. :D

btw great post by princeofsand (http://www.forzainterforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=426560&postcount=7514)
Ibra unlike many of our previous spineless so called stars have been upfront about his ambition and so forth.

I have always been against introducing too many new faces in the squad. Let alone new faces who have been (will be) purchased in hope of becoming starters (Milito, Motta, Lucio now Eto’o and possibly Hleb and/or a trequarista). Way too many faces for a team who needed a little bit more than a tiny tweak to make things work!
We will certainly lose the consistency and team harmony that has enabled us to be so consistent domestically.
That said with a bit of luck and effort this deal can be of good value in the long run...

NimAraya
18 Jul 09, 16:46
Guys what stage is the negotiation now? Any reliable news or announcement about the deal?

Wait till officials of two clubs say something. Media are just mixing up old and new news and puke em out.

Stefan
18 Jul 09, 16:54

Laporta has announced they have agreed a deal in principle for ibra. The barcelona official site says cash + eto, it doesn't mention hleb at all. http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada09-10/07/n090717105959.html

Inter has to agree terms with eto. Sites speculate he wants €10 million.

Barca have to agree terms with ibra. Speculation is he will accept €9.5 million.

CafeCordoba
18 Jul 09, 16:56
For me this starts to be okay also IF Eto'o would not take 10m€ yearly. It's been always one of my main arguments why it would be good to let Ibra go: to get rid of ridiculous contract (being more balanced as a TEAM being another argument). It's just not right that Eto'o will get double sum what the next highest earner gets.

Other players' agents can have a leverage now in their contract negotiations because Eto'o is not something exceptional like Zlatan was, and still he's getting almost as much money. Maicon already complained about this, and back then it was Zlatan in the team.

I'm speaking like this deal is already done which it isn't, but I'm sure it will go through.

CafeCordoba
18 Jul 09, 16:57
Pretty funny how Barcelona's website announces rumors. But so does Man Utd website too.

lonewolf19
18 Jul 09, 16:57
Thank you Nima and Stefan.
If Barcelona official website already announced it, this deal looks very likely to go through now. (At least in pretty advanced stage)

This is indeed a mega-deal... I am gonna need some time digesting it.

Principe
18 Jul 09, 16:58
I believe that the deal without Hleb is ideal as it would make it easier to fit Cassano in the team without having to worry so much about pushing so many people out...now it's one of Mancini or Suazo and not both that would have to leave if we get Cassano

Stefan
18 Jul 09, 17:02
Pretty funny how Barcelona's website announces rumors. But so does Man Utd website too.

I don't see any rumors section. They announce when they have deals in principle. They don't wait till its totally done.

Man utd and chelsea sites have a rumor section. Inter.it use to have one in 2002 but they removed it.

NimAraya
18 Jul 09, 17:05
Thank you Nima and Stefan.
If Barcelona official website already announced it, this deal looks very likely to go through now. (At least in pretty advanced stage)

This is indeed a mega-deal... I am gonna need some time digesting it.

That's exactly what I mean! Actually Barca website have not said anything that the deal is done. Laporta just said we had an agreement with Inter in principle. But if you look further to his words he said later that before concluding sucha deals we have to consider everything very carefully one more time (regarding the possibility of snatching Villa or someone else). So when you read something reliable like this come straight from the officials of clubs it's completely a different thing than what media present.

CafeCordoba
18 Jul 09, 17:06
I don't see any rumors section. They announce when they have deals in principle. They don't wait till its totally done.

Man utd and chelsea sites have a rumor section. Inter.it use to have one in 2002 but they removed it.

Ah, I read wrong your post. I read the Barca website had speculated with the salary figures.

FCBarca
18 Jul 09, 17:07
Why can't Barca just get Villa :( Then this will all be over

Many Barca fans would concur with that sentiment but it simply is an untenable situation with Valencia

NimAraya
18 Jul 09, 17:15
This is what media do! AS again!!

Eto'o scares Inter: 'I want 10 million'

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=46&a=132880

nzinter
18 Jul 09, 17:26
screw ypu etoo who do you think you are i mean really your gonna come into this club and ask for that ibra made that money cause he deserved etoo doesnt deserve crap

Luka
18 Jul 09, 17:37
We must take Hleb. It would be very bad if we wouldn't take Hleb, and got only Eto'o and Cassano. We still need a midfielder.

But it's like this. If it was only 1 new player besides Hleb, I want a midfielder first. We need creative midfielders more than we need Cassano IMO. Obviously the best scenario would be Cassano AND a midfielder like Hamsik/Sneijder. Only in this case we would benefit from the deal. Any other scenario is worse for us.

Nyall
18 Jul 09, 17:41
screw ypu etoo who do you think you are i mean really your gonna come into this club and ask for that ibra made that money cause he deserved etoo doesnt deserve crap

Ibra didn't deserve half of what he made. Eto'o is demanding the money based on his qualifications and he is a qualified striker. In fact, more so than Zlatan.

I'm not pleased that he's asking so much but he should not be attacked for doing so whilst justifying Ibra's salary.

Principe
18 Jul 09, 17:43
We must take Hleb. It would be very bad if we wouldn't take Hleb, and got only Eto'o and Cassano. We still need a midfielder.

But it's like this. If it was only 1 new player besides Hleb, I want a midfielder first. We need creative midfielders more than we need Cassano IMO. Obviously the best scenario would be Cassano AND a midfielder like Hamsik/Sneijder. Only in this case we would benefit from the deal. Any other scenario is worse for us.

Yes but we could get Cassano and Hamsik with the money we make off the Zlatan sale and other player's sales (6 million off obinna etc).. My problem with getting Hleb is that in order to get Cassano afterwards and another midfielder and to make the number of players in the team work out we'll have to push both Suazo and Mancini out the door which i don't mind in principle but it might take a lot of work on Branca and Oriali's behalf to find a team that can pay these player's wages...

NimAraya
18 Jul 09, 17:49
Another media fart. Eto'o demands stalling the deal:

http://goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2009/07/18/1389509/samuel-etoo-wants-10-million-per-season-wages-from-inter

Forza ragazzi
18 Jul 09, 17:54
Yes but we could get Cassano and Hamsik with the money we make off the Zlatan sale and other player's sales (6 million off obinna etc).. My problem with getting Hleb is that in order to get Cassano afterwards and another midfielder and to make the number of players in the team work out we'll have to push both Suazo and Mancini out the door which i don't mind in principle but it might take a lot of work on Branca and Oriali's behalf to find a team that can pay these player's wages...

Inter 09/10 is a mistery to me. I see no place for Mancini and Suazo regardless if Cassano arrives or not. If he arrives, we'd need to sell another one of Hleb, Eto'o, Arnautovic, Milito, Balotelli and Quaresma.

Handoyo
18 Jul 09, 18:09
I only pray that Moratti won't do a Berlu (Hoarding all the cash from the Kaka sale) and splash the money on Cassano. Getting Cassano, Eto'o & Hleb would soften the blow a little.

Forza Nerazurri
18 Jul 09, 18:11
well cassano is staying put.....can't say i'm disappointed

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.fcinternews.it/&ei=6Q9iSqeCBYSxtgeUvZj4Dw&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfcinternews%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfire fox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26hs%3D44t

Stefan
18 Jul 09, 18:16
Another media fart. Eto'o demands stalling the deal:

http://goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2009/07/18/1389509/samuel-etoo-wants-10-million-per-season-wages-from-inter

Its just the same report from AS. Goal.com just translated it. We will see whether AS knows what its talking about. I have been told they are a pro real paper.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.fcinternews.it/&ei=6Q9iSqeCBYSxtgeUvZj4Dw&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfcinternews%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfire fox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26hs%3D44t

Marotta can't stop the deal if we pay the fee.

shaikhshake
18 Jul 09, 18:20

i donno, i still strongly feel that if we give em stupid mancini we shall get cassano after this INSANELY annoying dragged out ibra saga is finally over. i dont know why we should even think twice abt a mancini-cassano swap.

Stefan
18 Jul 09, 18:23
Raiola said that he hasn't contacted barca yet to sort out the ibra deal.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D6586

Adam
18 Jul 09, 18:33
Man this is so sick: Since yesterday I've basicly done nothing but reading the transfer news. A whole weekend almost wasted.:cry: I'm going out. :lol:

VLE
18 Jul 09, 18:38
Its just the same report from AS. Goal.com just translated it. We will see whether AS knows what its talking about. I have been told they are a pro real paper.

They are. same goes to Marca.
On the other hand, El Mundo is pro Barca.

Spanish media are not really trustworthy. They have three different versions of Tuttosports, and those three happens to be the biggest news outlet.

shaikhshake
18 Jul 09, 18:52
Man this is so sick: Since yesterday I've basicly done nothing but reading the transfer news. A whole weekend almost wasted.:cry: I'm going out. :lol:

haha same dude. i read it all day, then right before bed. then hold my breath while i sleep. then go online first thing when i wake up onto goal.com and brace myself for their outrageous headlines. then go onto these forums to calm me down and make sense of it all. :dielaugh:

Zuperman8
18 Jul 09, 19:37
im hoping ibra gets injured in training so they wont want him

Stefan
18 Jul 09, 19:50
99.9% sure this is BS invented by the media because they run out of ideas. They are saying chelsea want eto and this could scupper the deal.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D6590

Adam
18 Jul 09, 19:50
Great vid. :) It made me sad man. As much as I'm gonna enjoy watching Ibra play attacking football at Barca it's sad I won't get to see him score his amazing goals, grouch around and shout at the refs, complain at the service, and generally just be the for me loveable superstar ass he's been at Inter.

AmfO9XyY9YI&hl=it

Stefan
18 Jul 09, 19:55
Zlatan denies the twitter stories, he claims he isn't even a member.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D6588

Forza ragazzi
18 Jul 09, 20:03
Zlatan denies the twitter stories, he claims he isn't even a member.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D6588

Ibra is not the type to be a member of twitter. He is an isolated guy.

Nyall
18 Jul 09, 20:21
The stupidity of some members here is getting worse by the post. Why would anyone want Ibra to get injured during the summer?!

classexa
18 Jul 09, 20:28
The stupidity of some members here is getting worse by the post. Why would anyone want Ibra to get injured during the summer?!

Have to agree with this :P

ataturk5
18 Jul 09, 20:28

Barca bought Villa

Fukc ibra is what you should be should be saying,if he didnt want to go dont you think he could have kicked up a fuss? your getting a fantastic deal!END OF

Anne Marie
18 Jul 09, 20:53
I make up my mind. Let him go:|

And wait for replacement, you guys listed them all.

I would shoot myself if continue reading transfer news and your posts...:(

ataturk5
18 Jul 09, 20:57
I make up my mind. Let him go:|

And wait for replacement, you guys listed them all.

I would shoot myself if continue reading transfer news and your posts...:(

IS RIGHT! fukc him! i would say the same if it was torres or gerrard,MOVE ON!and stop acting like big girls fukcing blouses! let him go,then you might have a TEAM!

Stefan
18 Jul 09, 21:24
Some info from one of the insiders at interfans.org. Diegus is one of the most respected insiders there so I trust his info since its usually true.

He says to take this info with a pinch salt since he is not convinced himself. But his sources are telling him Eto has agreed to join us for €9.5 million a year plus a bonus. His agent will be in milano tomorrow or Monday.

CafeCordoba
18 Jul 09, 21:27
Some info from one of the insiders at interfans.org. Diegus is one of the most respected insiders there so I trust his info since its usually true.

He says to take this info with a pinch salt since he is not convinced himself. But his sources are telling him Eto has agreed to join us for €9.5 million a year plus a bonus. His agent will be in milano tomorrow or Monday.

Yeah, that's just the same rumor which has been going around the media. I hope INTER don't pay him some stupid fucking bonuses after we eventually will offer him a ridiculous annual salary.

Stefan
18 Jul 09, 21:30
Yeah, that's just the same rumor which has been going around the media. I hope INTER don't pay him some stupid fucking bonuses after we eventually will offer him a ridiculous annual salary.

The media has been speculating that eto wants €10 million and we wouldn't be willing to give him that. Diegus sources claim he has accepted €9.5 million plus a bonus. Slight difference but still a difference.

I agree with you but I do believe moratti will pay him this.

Luka
18 Jul 09, 21:33

Funny thing about Diegus is that he became one of the biggest haters of Ibra after he tried to silence Curva Nord, and then after all the stories about leaving.

Everytime he comes back to the forums, he puts the caption:

"AFFARE DEL SECOLO........"

Which means "buisness of the century" :D

I hope he is right :P

Rain
18 Jul 09, 21:36
Pretty busy days for us Inter's fans, huh? :P
I have read most of your posts, you really have different opinions on the matter and that makes things interesting.

It's clearly that some of you really dislike Zlatan, for some reason or another, and others, like me, are big fans of him, but perhaps we can discuss this whole thing leaving our personal symphaties asside for a moment.
There is another thing which i don't understand, alot of people give their oppinions about a certain player (Hleb, Schneyder) without actually seeing them constantly play,based only on first impressions or on what they heard from others, and that is not so cool.

I say this because i heard countless times the phrase "Zlatan is a big game choker".
It surely appears likes that to the foreign media, but I assume that Inter fans who are saying that actually watch our team's games.
Because I do and I can say, that whenever it was said that Zlatan failed,or flopped in a big game, it was actually Inter who failed.
Not just Zlatan, it was also Cambiasso who failed, Maicon, Julio Cesar or Il Capitano.
But people are talking and blaming just Zlatan, because we were so dependant on him, and his playing style to solve our problems.

Which brings us to the second point: no single player can win by himself a game. Not Zlatan, not Messi, not Ronaldo, no one.
Without their team-mates, their personal value is obvioussly negated. However, there are very few players in this world who can actually give their respective team a spark, a stroke of genius if you like, that turns the tide of a game that othervise would have ended differently.
These are the best players in the world, they don't win matches by themselves because that is impossible, however thay carry their team forward exactly when it's most needed in a game.

It's like the engine for a car, for a Audi if you like ;)
Zlatan is one of such rare players.
I can say that out of all the big teams in Europe, Inter was by far the most dependant on their superstar, on one player to carry them forward.
I understand that many people here are disliking Zlatan, partially because he refused to commit to us, and partially because of the media who relentlessly speculated on his words, often much more than it was the case.
However I am talking about facts here.

How many times, this season alone, hasn't Zlatan provided the spark for Inter to win. All of you who talk bad about him, if you think I am lying than perhaps we can recap all of the games, one by one.
He deserves more respect for what he has done, because I say that his actions and achievements from the past speak for themselves.

And now, to the last point: Inter without Zlatan.
Our whole play-style was based on his abbility to hold the ball and create scoring chances, wreaking havoc in the opponents defence.
He leaves and all of a sudden we are obliged to play in a new manner, in a more team-like style.
That actually doesn't sound bad, but it's very difficult to put that into practice.

Because half of our team will be consisting of new players, who never played together until now.
Because all of a sudden we will adopt a new playing style (4-3-3), a style for witch this team was not suited last year.
And last, because we lost our superstar, who, like it or not, gave this team a identity ( just watch the reaction of the fans in America regarding Zlatan).

If Jose said a week ago he's no Harry Potter, after this week he should actually be.
Because he has a titanic work to do, he actually has to build a team capable of fighting for the Scudetto and the CL.
Such a thing takes time, and results do not appear always immediately.
So the way i see it, our objectives have changed from winning now to building a new team.
It's just that it would have been so much easier with Zlatan staying, we could have built the team around him and gradually give some of his attributions to other players.
Now, it's seems it's up to Jose to prove his worth, and his salary.

The last thing i want to talk about is the economic part of this deal.
Many say that 40 mil in cash are a lot of money, in addition to Eto'o and that next year we won't get near such figures.(which could be correct)
However, it can actually be 100 million, or 200, if we don't reinvest them in the team, these money are worth almost nothing from the sporting point of view.

The market is very inflated and very difficult at the moment, many of our potential targets are unlikely to be sold by their clubs, or the players themselves are reluctant to come and play for Inter.
Only time will tell what will happen, but even if we aquire our potential targets, which is not as easy as people might think ( eg: we have 40 mil, we spend them for Cassono and Hamsik - it would be nice if it was just so easy, like in a computer game), we will still have to build a new team, with a new philosophy, and I just fear it is all too sudden.

Perhaps what bothers me the most is the way our management acts, we talk every year of CL, but we act like "little man", like a second string team compared to the favourites of Europe, which, unfortunatly, we have been in the past.
We sell our best player to our direct rivals, a team which is already formidable.

This is the biggest reshift for Inter in last years, and I wonder how It will turn out.

Still, no matter what, we are Inter's fans :) Cheers mates.

classexa
18 Jul 09, 21:43
:star:

ronaldinhiano
18 Jul 09, 21:43
:eek: Wow I must be really good I predicted I'mahomobitch would desert you and so it looks.....really can't laugh at you guys since we're practically a relegation shit team without Kaka :moan: but hey maybe Pato would step up and do another '07 for us (to translate into inter that means a CL title :D ) But We're in a FAR worse position than you guys right now....the team to watch is either you or Juve

Sammy Eto'o is a class forward...only not as creative as Ibra and could potentially get frustrated by stingy Italian defences closing him out....Then again he and Torres imho are the best strikers in the world and he's pretty decent on free kicks too. People think Inter are getting weaker with Eto'o but with all that creativity at Barca and no selfish prick to want to nudge in the ball past the line it may actually be a step back. It's 50-50 but the odds of you coming out better are quite high....plus you can play Balotelli as a striker again

Forza Nerazurri
18 Jul 09, 21:47
WAT..........9.5 mil a year????........the most i think he shud b gettin is 8 mil a year.....wtf has he done to get 9.5 mil a year ?

CafeCordoba
18 Jul 09, 21:48

Nice post, but we have be clear here. It's Zlatan who wants out, not Inter selling eagerly it's biggest star. I agree with you on that Moratti is just stupido by stating CL to be the primary target because this team isn't up to it seriously (Mourinho has confessed this also). But management's hands are tied when the biggest star wants to go, they can't force him to stay.

This is a new chapter in Inter's history and Mourinho has an important part in it because he has to build a new team and create a new style of play, new system which Inter will use. I agree that our first objective should be building a new team. Scudetto comes automatically as first objective too with team building because Inter have best material and resources in Italy STILL after Ibra's departure. But CL should be forgotten, we should target to CL for seasons 2-3 years from now.

(starts to be little off topic...)

Alex de Large
18 Jul 09, 21:52
It's crazy actually. Eto'o 9'5, and the second best payed in the squad Vieira with 6, who is likely to go so the second will be... Maicon with 4'5? crazy.

Stefan
18 Jul 09, 21:54
WAT..........9.5 mil a year????........the most i think he shud b gettin is 8 mil a year.....wtf has he done to get 9.5 mil a year ?

Not saying he deserves €9.5 million a year but you guys who keep claiming he has done nothing either don't know his history or are just still mad with grief.

Eto's achievements:

Mallorca

Copa del Rey (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_del_Rey):

Winner (1): 2002-2003 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_del_Rey#Finals)

FC Barcelona

La Liga (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Liga):

Winner (3): 2004-05 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Liga_2004-05), 2005-06 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Liga_2005-06), 2008-09 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Liga_2008-09)

Supercopa de España (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercopa_de_Espa%C3%B1a):

Winner (2): 2005–06, 2006–07 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Supercopa_de_Espa%C3%B1a)

UEFA Champions League (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League):

Winner (2): 2005-06 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League_2005%E2%80%9306), 2008-09 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League_2008%E2%80%9309)

Copa del Rey (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_del_Rey):

Winner (1): 2008-09 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_del_Rey_2008%E2%80%9309)

International

African Cup of Nations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Cup_of_Nations):

Winner (2): 2000,2002
Runner up (1): 2008

Confederations Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederations_Cup)

Runner up (1): 2003 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederations_Cup_2003)

2000 Summer Olympics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Summer_Olympics)

Gold medal (1): 2000 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_at_the_2000_Summer_Olympics)

Individual

African Cup of Nations Top Scorer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Cup_of_Nations): 2006, 2008
African Player of the Year (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Player_of_the_Year): 2003, 2004, 2005
FIFPro World XI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFPro_World_XI): 2004-05, 2005-06
UEFA Champions League Best Forward (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Club_Football_Awards): 2006
UEFA Team of the Year (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Team_of_the_Year): 2005, 2006
Spanish La Liga Top Scorer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Liga): 2006
World XI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFPro#World_XI) Striker: 2004-2005, 2005-2006
Most Goals Scored In Domestic League RCD Mallorca (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RCD_Mallorca): 54 Goals
African Cup of Nations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Cup_of_Nations) Top Scorer Of All Times: With 16 Goals
Most Goals Scored In History Of Cameroon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameroon_national_football_team) National Team
FIFA World Player of the Year (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_World_Player_of_the_Year): Third Place: 2005

Luka
18 Jul 09, 21:55
The free kick mentioning reminded me of something.

No more those stupid 20m free kicks of Ibra. He is decent when there is 30m or more, but those close ones are just useless.

I think it will be easier for Eto'o here comparing to Ibra, when it comes to finding in a team. Eto'o won't have iniesta, Xavi here true, but he will still be a star of a team. And from our spanish friend it seems that's what he wants, a recognition, so it seems it will be perfect for him, if he won't bitch we are not as good in CL :P

As for Zlatan... it can be very different with him. We know his ego, but there there are many stars who are recognised in the world. I'm anxious to see if he will still tell for example Iniesta he made a wrong pass, or Xavi, or Messi. I'm very interested in that.

I got a funny feeling yesterday. What if Zlatan will be up for grabs next year ? You know what I mean :>

ps. Agreed that Jose has now show why he earn at Inter so much. It will be hard for him, but that's why he is here.

classexa
18 Jul 09, 21:59
I don't think Zlatan will fail in Barca to be honest

Adam
18 Jul 09, 22:31
Great post Rain!:star: I really enjoyed it.

As for Zlatan... it can be very different with him. We know his ego, but there there are many stars who are recognised in the world. I'm anxious to see if he will still tell for example Iniesta he made a wrong pass, or Xavi, or Messi. I'm very interested in that.

I don't think he'll be very frustrated at Barcelona so he'll have little reason to. I'm sure he'll complain some, like most players do sometimes but it won't be like at Inter. People give Ibra too much flack over his complaining at teammates. Put yourself in his situation: He's working at a place where he has three times as many responsibilites as anyone else, and a LOT of his co-workers don't do anything but fuck up left and right. Even if you make more money than your co-workers try that for just a week and we'll see if you'll be complaining.

P.s when I say "you", I'm not talking about you Luka, just people in general.

I got a funny feeling yesterday. What if Zlatan will be up for grabs next year ? You know what I mean :>

No idea. Care to elaborate?

Jacquez
18 Jul 09, 22:50
...we'll buy him back, for a significantly smaller sum..

InterArad
18 Jul 09, 22:55
Great vid. :) It made me sad man. As much as I'm gonna enjoy watching Ibra play attacking football at Barca it's sad I won't get to see him score his amazing goals, grouch around and shout at the refs, complain at the service, and generally just be the for me loveable superstar ass he's been at Inter.

AmfO9XyY9YI&hl=it

wow this video really made me sad but that`s life,i loved ibra like no other Inter player but if he wants to go this is it,good luck with Barca but Inter will always be Inter and we will always manage to find others players who could replace him..we we`re `ok without Ronaldo,we we`re better without Vieri and we will be better<hope so:) > without Ibra..maybe we`ll struggle this year but with Santon and SuperMario this team will be in good hands in the future

emily_se
18 Jul 09, 23:09
The main problem here is that people think they are being told the truth in the media, and they take at face value everything they read. These are huge deals, and these people will generally manipulate the stories so that they fit into the image they want to present.

I believe Zlatan was bought by Barcelona already in the beginning of June, at the first Moratti/Laporta meeting.

Shortly before, on June 2, Eto'o was told that his services at Barcelona were no longer needed, according to his agent.

On June 5, the Zlatan deal, involving Eto'o as payment, is finished in Barcelona.

On June 10, Zlatan made a mistake. He admits he actually knows where he will be playing but that they keep it to themselves. THAT is the one and only completely honest interview Zlatan has made recently.

On June 11, I personally witness an official from Audi entering Zlatan's property in Malmö, most likely to make a sponsor deal with Audi, Barcelona's sponsor.

Meanwhile, Zlatan has been importing his property from Italy, including an insignificant Fiat 500 car, which could have very well remained in Italy if he had intended to ever go back.

Now listen...AFTER I publicly told on this very forum that Zlatan bothered to actually import that midget car, he and his family ALWAYS park it INSIDE his garage...never on the street like before. He didn't want anyone to think they were already dumping Italy.

He has also moved his furniture from Italy to Sweden. Putting all these things into context I believe it is fair to assume he has had a done deal with Bareclona all along - slowly taking steps to "clear" house in Italy and to prepare for the Barcelona season and his new sponsor.

I think Samuel Eto'o has always been part of the payment. He realised he was just a pawn, and his ego was hurt, and the result has been the ongoing Eto'o "strike", clearly threatening to damage Barcelona financially.

Now, what to do? Pretend that Zlatan and Eto'o are on equal footing and make him believe there is NO Zlatan deal, and make Eto'o SAVE FACE. THAT is what has been happening here these last weeks.

Eto'o is crucial since without him they will not be able to get both Zlatan AND Villa.

Without Eto'o they will get Zlatan - not Villa. They are prepared to give more for Zlatan, so who they value more is pretty evident.

This is my take on this. I could be wrong but it seems things are falling into place the way I thought.

Adam
18 Jul 09, 23:09
...we'll buy him back, for a significantly smaller sum..

Oh, right.;) You know the possibility of Ibra failing at Barca has never even entered my mind. The way I see it only thing that could make him fail is some sort of dispute that puts him on the bench, or an injury.

vitomins
18 Jul 09, 23:12
The main problem here is that people think they are being told the truth in the media, and they take at face value everything they read. These are huge deals, and these people will generally manipulate the stories so that they fit into the image they want to present.

I believe Zlatan was bought by Barcelona already in the beginning of June, at the first Moratti/Laporta meeting.

Shortly before, on June 2, Eto'o was told that his services at Barcelona were no longer needed, according to his agent.

On June 5, the Zlatan deal, involving Eto'o as payment, is finished in Barcelona.

On June 10, Zlatan made a mistake. He admits he actually knows where he will be playing but that they keep it to themselves. THAT is the one and only completely honest interview Zlatan has made recently.

On June 11, I personally witness an official from Audi entering Zlatan's property in Malmö, most likely to make a sponsor deal with Audi, Barcelona's sponsor.

Meanwhile, Zlatan has been importing his property from Italy, including an insignificant Fiat 500 car, which could have very well remained in Italy if he had intended to ever go back.

Now listen...AFTER I publicly told on this very forum that Zlatan bothered to actually import that midget car, he and his family ALWAYS park it INSIDE his garage...never on the street like before. He didn't want anyone to think they were already dumping Italy.

He has also moved his furniture from Italy to Sweden. Putting all these things into context I believe it is fair to assume he has had a done deal with Bareclona all along - slowly taking steps to "clear" house in Italy and to prepare for the Barcelona season and his new sponsor.

I think Samuel Eto'o has always been part of the payment. He realised he was just a pawn, and his ego was hurt, and the result has been the ongoing Eto'o "strike", clearly threatening to damage Barcelona financially.

Now, what to do? Pretend that Zlatan and Eto'o are on equal footing and make him believe there is NO Zlatan deal, and make Eto'o SAVE FACE. THAT is what has been happening here these last weeks.

Eto'o is crucial since without him they will not be able to get both Zlatan AND Villa.

Without Eto'o they will get Zlatan - not Villa. They are prepared to give more for Zlatan, so who they value more is pretty evident.

This is my take on this. I could be wrong but it seems things are falling into place the way I thought.

This still makes no sense at all to me....why would he move back to Sweden if he is on his way to Spain???

Adam
18 Jul 09, 23:16
Emily, now you've totally screwed yourself. You were on top and you had all these people that laughed at you by the balls, but now you royally fucked yourself. Seriously, are you joking? Is this a dual account? Han, is that you?

You took all that from him parking a fucking car inside his garage? You think he's trying to hide it because YOU posted that he flew a car back from Italy on this forum?:lol: Jesus Christ.:wallbang:

You should of just stayed quite because you were way ahead.

vitomins
18 Jul 09, 23:18
Emily, now you've totally screwed yourself. You were on top and you had all these people that laughed at you by the balls, but now you royally fucked yourself. Seriously, are you joking? Is this a dual account? Han, is that you?

You took all that from him parking a fucking car inside his garage? You think he's trying to hide it because YOU posted that he flew a car back from Italy on this forum?:lol: Jesus Christ.:wallbang:

You should of just stayed quite because you were way ahead.

Lol you are just realizing this XL? Just because Ibra may go to Barcelona, does not make her story correct...her whole story makes no sense at all!

Forza Nerazurri
18 Jul 09, 23:33
my biggest concern is if eto'o will be able to score as much goals as zlatan in Italy.......cuz we all know that Italy's defense is better than Spains'

Adam
18 Jul 09, 23:42
my biggest concern is if eto'o will be able to score as much goals as zlatan in Italy.......cuz we all know that Italy's defense is better than Spains'

That doesn't really worry me because Eto'o has scored against top class defences on many occasions. What worries me is that he's not exactly the best header and most of our chances come from crosses. He needs the ball at his feet to be effective.

With our current team I'm pretty sure he won't get to see the ball in enough favorable positions to be effective. But then again, we'll probably change our style of play so maybe things will work out well in the end.

Alessandro
19 Jul 09, 01:12
I'll be missing things like this...

7eraTrQ90FE

classexa
19 Jul 09, 01:34
Ugh I'll miss that :(

La Bling
19 Jul 09, 01:57
If the Soccernet article is correct, this is a fantastic deal. It says we get Eto'o, Hleb, and 45 million euros for Ibra. Although Eto'o cannot dominate by himself like Ibra, with his speed, he will be absolutely dirty paired up with Balotelli. Hleb is a great addition, and 45 million is a ton of money.

Alessandro
19 Jul 09, 02:05
This cheered me up a little... No doubt that the guy is a great striker...

mXlwGaLR25k

La Bling
19 Jul 09, 02:08
There's no doubt that Eto'o is a world class player. The only question is in the difference in styles. However, I thought that Eto'o fit much better into Barca's team than does Ibra. Quick, skilled on the ball, and can work well with Messi and Henry, unlike Ibra, who will demand the ball.

shahz_nerazzurri
19 Jul 09, 02:11

:dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh: :dielaugh:

Are you hot by any chance?
Cause if you are, you would be my dream girl. Hot, blonde, and just god damn retarded.

Alessandro
19 Jul 09, 02:14
HAHAHA Gold Shahz...

Efrain21C
19 Jul 09, 02:44
Personally, I like emily's post, I have always thought that too, that it was all planned before hand...

But what makes me think is the fact that they all have been saying lies then, Raiola, Zlatan, Moratti, Laporta, ect. ect. The only honest man has been Eto'o, as his ego is so big, hurts him so bad that he's tradable for another player that he thinks he is as good as him

I don't think this will go through though, as Eto'o is asking too much money and I dont think Moratti will pay him soo much

tritolone
19 Jul 09, 03:06
Now would everyone that wants Ibra to go please look at his videos and tell me who the fuck will score that kind of goals for us??? Because we needed those goals badly in the last 3 years. And who will create most of the goals others score???

Nyall
19 Jul 09, 03:32
When will you dumb phucks listen and realize that NONE OF US WANT IBRA TO GO!!!! Not Moratti, Not Jose, Not the fans! It's all Zlatan.

If this offer fails as a result of Eto'o I'm definitely sure Barca will be back with even more players for him. Zlatan is leaving this summer and it's because he wants to not because he has to.

So instead of crying and posting BS about who will score this and who will create that why not look forward to the bright future our club is going too have as we will be forced to play more creative, team football in order to guarantee success.

shahz_nerazzurri
19 Jul 09, 03:50
dont know if you guys saw this.

-Mc1f6ViRBw

Oh man, I will really miss Zlatan.

tritolone
19 Jul 09, 03:56
When will you dumb phucks listen and realize that NONE OF US WANT IBRA TO GO!!!! Not Moratti, Not Jose, Not the fans! It's all Zlatan.

If this offer fails as a result of Eto'o I'm definitely sure Barca will be back with even more players for him. Zlatan is leaving this summer and it's because he wants to not because he has to.

So instead of crying and posting BS about who will score this and who will create that why not look forward to the bright future our club is going too have as we will be forced to play more creative, team football in order to guarantee success.

Of all people you say noone wants him out:D

You mean beautiful football like Fiorentina or Roma or Genoa play?

PS: This video is classic....I'm sorry for my friend here...:D

NimAraya
19 Jul 09, 03:56
To Rain, Great Post dude. :star::star::star::star::star:

To Cafe, dude stop basing ur thoughts on what trolls spread. In sucha deals only one part can't be just crucial. This "IBRA WANTS TO GO" thing is as weird as SO MUCH LOVE FOR CASSANO HERE AND SO MUCH HATRED TOWARD ETO'O!

To Emily, :wallbang:

To Shahz, Great Question!;)

TO Nyall, shut up before I get warned by admins for Child Abuse.

Handoyo
19 Jul 09, 03:57
Didn't Diegus also mention that Cassano would be signing for us in the 1st of July? :rolleyes:

I really hate all these members with "insider info" like him or Emily. It's just some stupid fucking theory that any primary school can write. If it turns out to be true, they'll come in again and claim victory. If it's wrong, they'll run away, hide their heads in their ass and never come back.

Emily, we have warned several members for sexist post towards you but if you continue posting ridiculous posts like that again, there is nothing we can do because you're provoking trouble for yourself.

NimAraya
19 Jul 09, 04:03
Ronald Koman says Barca officials to sign Ibra at all costs.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/19/1390580/ronald-koeman-inters-ibrahimovic-would-make-barcelona-even

Handoyo
19 Jul 09, 04:13
I6K9JqR9dVE

So don't go away
Say what you say
But say that you'll stay
Forever and a day
In the time of my life
Cos I need more time
Yes I need more time
Just to make things right

NimAraya
19 Jul 09, 04:21
I6K9JqR9dVE

So don't go away
Say what you say
But say that you'll stay
Forever and a day
In the time of my life
Cos I need more time
Yes I need more time
Just to make things right

Great poem Han.:D
Zlatan have no idea how much love he has brought for us.;)

NimAraya
19 Jul 09, 06:27
Is Sport a Madrid newspapaer too?!

Atletico rejected Barca bid for Forlan.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/19/1390812/report-atletico-madrid-rejected-barcelonas-36m-plus-etoo-bid-for-

Stefan
19 Jul 09, 06:44
Didn't Diegus also mention that Cassano would be signing for us in the 1st of July? :rolleyes:

I really hate all these members with "insider info" like him or Emily. It's just some stupid fucking theory that any primary school can write. If it turns out to be true, they'll come in again and claim victory. If it's wrong, they'll run away, hide their heads in their ass and never come back.

Emily, we have warned several members for sexist post towards you but if you continue posting ridiculous posts like that again, there is nothing we can do because you're provoking trouble for yourself.

No that was overclass special informant at xt forum. No one at interfans claimed cassano would sign on 1 July. Quite a few claim we have an agreement with cassano but one has claimed a specific date.

Diegus is one if not the most respected member there. I agree with being skeptical han but guy does have a rather impressive record over the years else he wouldn't have that respect.

Stefan
19 Jul 09, 06:57
Albertini says eto is the best striker in the world.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/%3Faction%3Dread%26idtmw%3D161982

CafeCordoba
19 Jul 09, 07:08
Han, Emily said nothing about inside info. She just said what she has seen and made calculations out of it. To me those theories actually make some sense. I mean Zlatan being completely happy in that interview and so on. After all, he was just playing all the time with the media as now he's like "Barcelona? Ah I thought they met for Maxwell but yeah it would be interesting if they're dealing about me".

I'm not saying all Emilily's theories are correct like he did sponsorship deals in that date and so on. Or that Zlatan parked his car inside his garage BECAUSE Emily saw them moving. Come on, who fucknut thought Emily meant it THAT WAY?! Emily just said Zlatan got his car out of the sight, nothing to do with Emily. And that could be just coincidence and have nothing to do with him actually moving out of Italy.

But being his furniture carried there and all, do you guys seriously think Zlatan and Helena just happened to go to furniture shop in that day? :dielaugh: Or that his car really was in Sweden back then and not in Italy.

I'm just saying those conclusions make perfectly sense. Not that it happened exactly like Emily said, but that Zlatan really made a deal with Barcelona back then. It was all agreed there. Then it was just Zlatan to wait for Laporta to go Moratti.

Honestly who do believe they made this deal out of nothing last Thursday when Laporta and Begiristain were coming back from Ukraine or during Maxwell meetings? No, it was engineered before. When Moratti first went to Laporta in the beginning of the summer. And the player had to be dealt first, no reason to deal with the club and then notice that there are difficulties getting a deal with the player. It was set back then and now they just put the wheels in motion.

NimAraya
19 Jul 09, 08:02
Seems you don't wanna understand something Cafe. This deal has 4 party invovled: Inter, Barca, Eto'o and Ibra! So I don't get it why you keep repeating Ibra had an agreement with Barca before when only him and Barca can't make a deal all between each other when there is two other party involved. Zlatan is in LA with players and no one from players to the fans and media has mentioned there is a Zlatan move atmospher there. Zlatan is ready to move if this deal goes, but he will stay if it doesn't go through. End of story! Nor there is any pushing from him for the deal, nor there is a done deal between them already.

I donno why every retard suck you into his/her stupid theory that easy!

CafeCordoba
19 Jul 09, 08:12
Why can't Zlatan make a deal with his future club beforehand? What do they lose in making agreement beforehand? These megadeals don't happen in one night or two or three.

How the fuck can you say in your part that there was no deal beforehand? It's as valid argument as that there was a deal beforehand. It's no better argument than mine.

edi-inter
19 Jul 09, 08:18
Ibrahimovic Is Il Genio

Nero Indigo
19 Jul 09, 08:21
Hmmmm, that was a lovely breakfast... i swear reading these posts is like watching a saturday morning cartoon while munching down my sandwich toast with a glass of milk :lol: heck ...we even have music videos for Zlatan - that was the GAY-EST BIT :dielaugh: at that point the milk squirted out my nose and across the room hahahahaa* . I kid* but it's strange how we can't predict the future. In truth, we don't know who'll get the better of this deal until we see who performs better on the field. So far, the Onus goes to Barca- they don't have anything to do after this goes through- but just to make Ibra fit into the team. While we on the other hand have to take this money and use our smarts to pick out who can help us in the creativity department. And even then, we don't know if it'll all turn out fine. It'll be exciting and i'll soon have an anxiety attack. But we should just wait and see - I have faith in this club, i always have and i always will. As for Ibra, if he does go, he will be missed. I hope we turn out better at the end of it all.

p.s. I have a feeling emily is going to get an award at the next inter forum awards: she has "interesting" theories :lol:

NimAraya
19 Jul 09, 08:26
Why can't Zlatan make a deal with his future club beforehand? What do they lose in making agreement beforehand? These megadeals don't happen in one night or two or three.

How the fuck can you say in your part that there was no deal beforehand? It's as valid argument as that there was a deal beforehand. It's no better argument than mine.

Was my post that hard to understand?!! Try to read it again.

U're even questioning ur own words. U say These megadeals don't happen in one night or two or three. Well did it happen?!! Where is this done deal then?! All of a sudden the news of the done deal burst out in a day and now it's been 2,3 days since we hear nothing but some bunch of stupid rumors. Vice versa today we hear about Barca's bid for Forlan, Eto'o huge demands...

If u've forgot what Laporta said then try to read it again. He said: We had an agreement in principle with INTER over Eto'o-Ibra swap deal! I think every word of it is very clear about what does it mean EXACTLY!

Forza ragazzi
19 Jul 09, 08:28
Emily, and most importantly Cafe, let's face it. These are pure speculations. It's all theories. I'm not saying emily is wrong, because she might be or not. But the way you present it makes it very provocative and, to me, it seems very naive. You've seen some things that might have nothing to do with each other at all, at least it's no proven thing that it must be this way, that nothing else could potentially be going on.

I mean, I think I call them illusional, those who present a car parked inside, a car brand and a sofa as clear signs indicating that Ibra is on his way to Barca.

No offence, emily. You might be right, but you might be wrong as well.

Jose Mourinho is an honest person who is comfirmed to believe in honesty. He said all summer that it was his personal conviction that Ibra would stay. Would he say this if he knew a deal was made?

Adam
19 Jul 09, 08:39
I mean, I think I call them illusional, those who present a car parked inside, a car brand and a sofa as clear signs indicating that Ibra is on his way to Barca.

:dielaugh: Yeah, especially considering he's actually moving into his new renovated home and therefore it makes sense he would want some furniture in it. And that little Fiat is Helena's car, and she's been in Sweden for most of the summer.

Like I said before, Emily's conclusions are as farfetched and illogical as they come, but she happened to be right about Ibra going to Barca.

The funniest part is she actually thinks Ibra has read her theory and decided to park the Fiat inside his garage because Emily "was on to him". :lol:

CafeCordoba
19 Jul 09, 08:44
Of course he would do it. For the sake of Inter, he wouldn't go on public with that kind of issue which would harm Inter seriously. And it would have, all the preparations for pre-season and so on would have got compromised. If there are just speculation about Ibrahimovic because Mourinho told he don't know what will happen, it would have harmed Inter.

Emily might be wrong or right, of course. My opinion is there MIGHT be some connection between all those occasions back then and this is what happening now. You think all those things what happened, happened by accident. Audi and a guy with a briefcase, Zlatan's car from Italy, furniture. Yeah, maybe all that happened by accident, but I believe not.

You guys believe that all happened by accident, then so be it. I agree on you that at that point, nothing was 100% sure. Of course nothing is sure if there are no signings in papers, we've seen that before. But agreements were there on principle and they had all the time to strike the deal. And now it's happening.

Nero Indigo
19 Jul 09, 08:57
hmmmm....CC has some pointers- it's like a magic trick: it's all about misdirection. However, i'm trying to figure out how it makes a difference whether he had agreement then or now*

CafeCordoba
19 Jul 09, 08:59
I don't have intention to continue that debate, I've said all what I wanted to say on that matter, with everyone bashing Emily like there's no tomorrow. Though I agree that Emily represent his opinion like it's absolutely that way and nothing else has happened, is exaggeration. But generally I do believe there is connection between those incidents there back in Malmö and this very deal which is happening now.

But now I leave this here.

-------------------

It's rumored Mourinho has called Eto'o to convince him. Just speculation again, but Mourinho has admired Eto'o back from his Chelsea-days when Chelsea met Barcelona many times in CL.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D6596&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D6596&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

It's also rumored 10m€ yearly might be too much for Inter, which it is. It's also mentioned that Eto'o might want to deal with Barca for the last time, with bonus for rescinding the contract. I don't see Barca giving 10m€ or anything like that to Eto'o because he has just one year left.

But this all is because Eto'o wants of course signing in bonus when he signs and with ManCity it would have been 15m€. El Mundo rumors he would request 10m€ but I doubt it. Eto'o might want to punish Barca and demand them to pay it. Inter surely don't have intention to pay such money. Or then we would have to request Barca to pay us more and then it's almost the same thing Barca paying straight to Eto'o.

FCInternews.it
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D6592&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1

El Mundo Deportivo
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20090719/53747079553/noticia/mou-convence-a-etoo.html&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20090719/53747079553/noticia/mou-convence-a-etoo.html&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

achilles
19 Jul 09, 09:02
Milto, Balotelli, Eto'o and Cassano wouldn't be too shabby.

Heading, skill, pace, and creativity!

I hope Mancini and Quaresma are motivated to make the World Cup, and play their asses off for Inter!

It will be so sad to see Zlatan go, an end of an era! I hope we spend the 45 million, though, we should get another CM, or attacking midfielder. I think Sneijder wouild do well. Of course he is not the biggest physically, but Inter has enough toughness that we dont need everyone to be the size of Patrick Vieira.

Makes me look forward to next year, and the debut of our Brazilian wonderkid, though!

Forza ragazzi
19 Jul 09, 09:33
You guys believe that all happened by accident, then so be it. I agree on you that at that point, nothing was 100% sure. Of course nothing is sure if there are no signings in papers, we've seen that before. But agreements were there on principle and they had all the time to strike the deal. And now it's happening.

How do you know about this agreement for sure?

CafeCordoba
19 Jul 09, 09:50

I don't know it for sure, 100%. But I believe it was there, that is my opinion. Your opinion is the opposite. End of discussion.

Stefan
19 Jul 09, 09:57
With these big transfers there is always a pre agreement. The finer details of the contracts need to be sorted once the clubs agree a deal but the players always have the wages agreed beforehand in most cases.

Luka
19 Jul 09, 10:00
You think he's trying to hide it because YOU posted that he flew a car back from Italy on this forum?:lol: Jesus Christ.:wallbang:

:D

Better late then never XL, better late then never ;)

No. Obviously nobody can take everything he says for granted, but like already Stefan said, this guy has a great record when it comes to pre-informations. He knew about Chivu well before, he knew about us going for Lampard way before it even emerged, he knew about Jose 3 months before papers started to talk about him etc.

That's the point. We were aware we might been wrong, they didn't.

And anyways, just because Zlatan had a talk with somebody means squat, because Inter and Barca didn't agreed on the deal untill recently.

snake
19 Jul 09, 10:04
It's still amusing that Ibra stands by his comments that he is happy at Inter and would be happy to honour our his contract. This makes me wonder. It seems to me that it is management who really want this deal. Moratti would have no issue saying no if he did not want the deal, but he did not do tat.

So here we have a player, happy to stay but is still moving away.

Anyway what gets under my nerves is Eto and his wage demands. That egotistical prick is a fantastic player no doubt, but if he wants 10 million a season, he has to earn it. Come to Inter, become an idol, lead us to 3 straight scudetti and you can have whatever you like.

Alessandro
19 Jul 09, 10:22
It's still amusing that Ibra stands by his comments that he is happy at Inter and would be happy to honour our his contract.

Source???

Adam
19 Jul 09, 10:44
:D
Better late then never XL, better late then never ;)

Late? I don't think so.

I was one of the first to say the whole Audi story didn't neccesarily mean anything. The difference is I didn't taunt her with words like "Ibra's at Barca now" or "where's Emily, come on Emily" only to like a day later find out he was going to Barca afterall.:P

Anyways, time to forget about Emily. Let's get back to talking about Ibra. Latest news claim Eto'o is flying to Milano today to close the deal. I got it from Swedish paper Aftonbladet, don't know how credible it is though.

CafeCordoba
19 Jul 09, 11:04
Another rumors from Spain/Italy tells Messalles (Eto'o agent) flies to Milano on Monday from Cameroon.

VLE
19 Jul 09, 11:19
LOL, I heard a rumor that says Eto'o decided to screw over Barca by joining RM as free player next year. Source seems to be El Mundo. I didn't bother to look it up.

Alessandro
19 Jul 09, 11:22
"I will decide if I move, Not Barca"

Eto'o is quoted as telling his agent, Jose Maria Mesalles, according to Sport.

Stefan
19 Jul 09, 11:26
LOL, I heard a rumor that says Eto'o decided to screw over Barca by joining RM as free player next year. Source seems to be El Mundo. I didn't bother to look it up.

I seriously doudt eto will go to a side who rejected him as a youngster. He was a rm player but they kept loaning him out and had an option on him when he joined mallorca. But didn't use it when barca signed him.

He has way too much pride to join them imho.

CafeCordoba
19 Jul 09, 11:30
Eto'o is quoted as telling his agent, Jose Maria Mesalles, according to Sport.

Yeah, Eto'o is a super star so he doesn't want be treated like a makeweight in a deal. He wants to be the object in the transfer, not just a side product. Hopefully this all won't turn against Inter and Eto'o try to agree some "golden handshake" with Barcelona and doesn't demand some ridiculous salary from Inter who is the club who wants him (as Barcelona is the club rejecting him).

Stefan
19 Jul 09, 11:32
Mou will convince that he is the most important striker in his project. I have no doubt about that. Jose is a very convincing coach. Eto will agree to join . May only worry is the salary.

Alessandro
19 Jul 09, 11:41
Just a quick question... If Valencia accepted Barca's 45 mill offer for Villa, would they still want Ibra?

Nero Indigo
19 Jul 09, 11:44
Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

tritolone
19 Jul 09, 11:45
Source???

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.24oredisport.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D14491&hl=en&langpai r=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1

His latest interview. Read the original because every website left out his last sentence:wallbang:

Nero Indigo
19 Jul 09, 11:52
Happy to honor his contract BUT IF THE OFFER IS CONCRETE THEN IT COULD BE INTERESTING* just a bunch of cryptic talk. Anyone can believe any part of the statement they want to believe in. However those media guys cut out the happy to stay at inter part. If you still put it all together, it is what it is: just a bunch of cryptic talk!

Stefan
19 Jul 09, 12:10
Just a quick question... If Valencia accepted Barca's 45 mill offer for Villa, would they still want Ibra?

They have already rejected that offer. Villa has also now said he is staying.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.24oredisport.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D14491&hl=en&langpai r=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1

His latest interview. Read the original because every website left out his last sentence:wallbang:

Well he is hardly going to say no I want to leave now. He has to protect himself in case the deal fails. It would be a rather awkward situation with team mates and fans if he said he wants to go and he ends up staying.

Nero Indigo
19 Jul 09, 12:42
Well he is hardly going to say no I want to leave now. He has to protect himself in case the deal fails. It would be a rather awkward situation with team mates and fans if he said he wants to go and he ends up staying.

Precisely Stefan - Cryptic Talk* which is the right to handle media pressure. They want him to give them a headliner: unfortunately for them, he's smarter than that.

nzinter
19 Jul 09, 12:49
if we sell ibra and we sign

xabi alonso/hamsik/hernanes ,hleb,cassano and eto'o

and sell rivas,viera,mancini,obinna and loan out kerlon

next year santon,krhin,obi,balotelli and arnautovic will more mature,older and probaly better

then we can challenge for champions league

NimAraya
19 Jul 09, 13:02
Ibrahimovic Has Lost Inter Appetite Because Of Mourinho - Report

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/07/19/1391364/ibrahimovic-has-lost-inter-appetite-because-of-mourinho

CafeCordoba
19 Jul 09, 13:04
Haha TuttoSport making it like the playing style and Zlatan's role were the main reasons why he wants to leave. :howler: They really try to make up everything possible to look bad for Inter. That Inter did this and that and it was wrong. Pathetic.

classexa
19 Jul 09, 13:07
Yeah uhm I smell BS

NimAraya
19 Jul 09, 13:10
Haha TuttoSport making it like the playing style and Zlatan's role were the main reasons why he wants to leave. :howler: They really try to make up everything possible to look bad for Inter. That Inter did this and that and it was wrong. Pathetic.

For what I've seen there is more pathetic making up things from some people here than any other place.

NimAraya
19 Jul 09, 13:12
And for the people that think everything has been done and dusted between Zlatan and Barca in this deal.

Only I Will Decide If I Join Inter - Samuel Eto'o

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/222/transfer-zone/2009/07/19/1391254/only-i-will-decide-if-i-join-inter-samuel-etoo

Adam
19 Jul 09, 13:14
Yeah, those "news" are from Tuttosport. I don't believe that for a second. Ibra has spoken well of Mourinho on so many different occasions it's clear he has a lot of respect, admiration and most imortantly faith in the man.

tritolone
19 Jul 09, 13:16
And for the people that think everything has been done and dusted between Zlatan and Barca in this deal.

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/222/transfer-zone/2009/07/19/1391254/only-i-will-decide-if-i-join-inter-samuel-etoo

C'mon nigga do the right thing:D

Efrain21C
19 Jul 09, 13:20
Is Sport a Madrid newspapaer too?!

Atletico rejected Barca bid for Forlan.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/19/1390812/report-atletico-madrid-rejected-barcelonas-36m-plus-etoo-bid-for-

Sport is a Catalunya newspaper

NimAraya
19 Jul 09, 13:23
Yeah, those "news" are from Tuttosport. I don't believe that for a second. Ibra has spoken well of Mourinho on so many different occasions it's clear he has a lot of respect, admiration and most imortantly faith in the man.

Having respect for someone doesn't mean you love every aspect of his work. People have respect for Helino Herrera, that doesn't mean they loved his playstyle. Zlatan said before that he has respect for Capello too but this year he said that he has learned from Mourinho more than both Capello and Mancini together.

CafeCordoba
19 Jul 09, 13:27

How that Eto'o's quote contradicts that Zlatan and Barca have a basic agreement with each other?

Eto'o just states he decides if the move goes through. If he refuses, nothing can be done. That got nothing to do with relationship between Zlatan and Barcelona.

Nyall
19 Jul 09, 13:27
C'mon nigga do the right thing:D

Racist. :rolleyes:

NimAraya
19 Jul 09, 13:31
How that Eto'o's quote contradicts that Zlatan and Barca have a basic agreement with each other?

Eto'o just states he decides if the move goes through. If he refuses, nothing can be done. That got nothing to do with relationship between Zlatan and Barcelona.

U mean if Eto'o stalls the deal Zlatan and Barca will continue their relationship?!

Efrain21C
19 Jul 09, 13:33

I've been reading your latest posts, I agree with you Cafe...

You can't say that in one night you will start an agreement for a player, looking at circumstances

We got Milito and Motta, and they were bought in may if I'm not wrong..
Why wouldn't Moratti would like to sell Zlatan starting june? I mean he has been working in the team before hand... Besides, why haven't we tried to buy a really good offensive midfielder? Maybe it's because Hleb was going to join us in the first place...

The only one that is screwing the operation is S. Eto'o and I'm glad he's doing it

Efrain21C
19 Jul 09, 13:34
U mean if Eto'o stalls the deal Zlatan and Barca will continue their relationship?!

Yes, then they would try to give us or money or another player that's worth as much as Eto'o...

NimAraya
19 Jul 09, 13:42
Yes, then they would try to give us or money or another player that's worth as much as Eto'o...

If u say something u gotta have something for defending it. Which other player they will suggest?!! Don't forget Barca is no Real Madrid. They've said it before they never spend crazy money lika Real do. If Eto'o case callopse Barca has to pay us 70 m in cash. Will they do that?! The chance is 0.001%.

Jacquez
19 Jul 09, 13:43
Racist. :rolleyes:

i believe it's a quote from a great movie called "do the right thing"..

Anyway, I sincerely hope that Eto'o refuses to move, especially if he does it only to piss off barca. I'd prefer a deal of 55m€ than 45m€ + Eto'o. We already have Milito, no need for another striker like him.

Efrain21C
19 Jul 09, 13:44
If u say something u gotta have something for defending it. Which other player they will suggest?!! Don't forget Barca is no Real Madrid. They've said it before they never spend crazy money lika Real do. If Eto'o case callopse Barca has to pay us 70 m in cash. Will they do that?! The chance is 0.001%.

And you think that Eto'o + 1 year of Hleb + 45 mil. is not crazy money?
If we consider that Eto'o was almost going to M.City last week for 35 mil, that makes it 80 mil + Hleb, that his value is 7.5 mil...

Maybe I'm right Maybe I'm wrong, but the fact is that the most probable thing I think is that Eto'o won't accept Inter contractual matters and we will see a "Plan B"

Adam
19 Jul 09, 13:45
Having respect for someone doesn't mean you love every aspect of his work. People have respect for Helino Herrera, that doesn't mean they loved his playstyle. Zlatan said before that he has respect for Capello too but this year he said that he has learned from Mourinho more than both Capello and Mancini together.

You're absolutely right Nim. However, my point is that Ibra has a lot of faith in Mourinho's abilites as a coach, because he's said so many times. He's also said "I don't care how we play as long as we win", many times. So unless he's changed his mind I think it's safe to say it's just another made up article from Tuttosport.

I could be wrong but I'm quite sure it's just pro-juve anti-inter BS.

Efrain21C
19 Jul 09, 13:47
You're absolutely right Nim. However, my point is that Ibra has a lot of faith in Mourinho's abilites as a coach, because he's said so many times. He's also said "I don't care how we play as long as we win", many times. So unless he's changed his mind I think it's safe to say it's just another made up article from Tuttosport.

I could be wrong but I'm quite sure it's just pro-juve anti-inter BS.

Aren't you used to it? It's like coffee in the morning :lol::lol:

NimAraya
19 Jul 09, 13:47
And you think that Eto'o + 1 year of Hleb + 45 mil. is not crazy money?
If we consider that Eto'o was almost going to M.City last week for 35 mil, that makes it 80 mil + Hleb, that his value is 7.5 mil...

Maybe I'm right Maybe I'm wrong, but the fact is that the most probable thing I think is that Eto'o won't accept Inter contractual matters and we will see a "Plan B"

45 m is a big signing money but no crazy money. Crazy money is something over 60 m on this current mercato. Barca was one of the first people that atatcked Real for sucha crazy spendings, specially Laporta himself. I'm eager to see what is that "Plan B"!

Efrain21C
19 Jul 09, 13:49
45 m is a big signing money but no crazy money. Crazy money is something over 60 m on this current mercato. Barca was one of the first people that atatcked Real for sucha crazy spendings, specially Laporta himself. I'm eager to see what is that "Plan B"!

Well, you always have to attack your biggest rival when they make big signigns... Besides who knows where Fiorentino is getting all of that money... He should tell us his secret :howler:

NimAraya
19 Jul 09, 13:55
Well, you always have to attack your biggest rival when they make big signigns... Besides who knows where Fiorentino is getting all of that money... He should tell us his secret :howler:

That's not the case. U better look back at Laporta era to see if there was a crazy spending money at all. Barca doesn't need those spendings to pay attention like Real do. They're already strong enough.

Handoyo
19 Jul 09, 13:56
You know, I always thought that Barca is making a bad deal by getting Ibra instead of keeping Eto'o or getting Villa.

But after thinking about it, actually Ibra is perhaps the exact thing that they need. Remember the semi-finals against Chelsea? Chelsea played a very good defensive game and their players were very physical. Barca had an extremely hard time breaking their defense and in such matches, Ibra is exactly what they need. (Let's not talk about Ibra's poor knockout performance, just think about his ability/skill here)

So maybe Barca won't be so fluid anymore, but they will also be more balanced and not be as one-dimensional too.

Just my 2 cents.

CafeCordoba
19 Jul 09, 13:58

No? I said that Eto'o got nothing to do with relationship between Zlatan and Barca. They have relationship now, a certain relationship in which probably the basics of the contract is agreed. This got nothing to do with Eto'o. Eto'o determines if the deal goes through. But that doesn't mean Zlatan and Barca can't have a relationship already now. Relationship here doesn't mean that Zlatan can sign a contract with them, because Eto'o is part of the agreement between Inter and Barca.

CafeCordoba
19 Jul 09, 14:00
You know, I always thought that Barca is making a bad deal by getting Ibra instead of keeping Eto'o or getting Villa.

But after thinking about it, actually Ibra is perhaps the exact thing that they need. Remember the semi-finals against Chelsea? Chelsea played a very good defensive game and their players were very physical. Barca had an extremely hard time breaking their defense and in such matches, Ibra is exactly what they need. (Let's not talk about Ibra's poor knockout performance, just think about his ability/skill here)

So maybe Barca won't be so fluid anymore, but they will also be more balanced and not be as one-dimensional too.

Just my 2 cents.

Exactly.

And that "keeping Eto'o" can't be considered because they couldn't reach agreement with Eto'o so basically they have to ship him now or lose him free next year and keep unhappy Eto'o poisoning the squad for next season.

But back to Zlatan. He will add new dimension to Barcelona's game. Yet losing Eto'o won't make the weaker in sense of scoring because they have so much scoring power in the squad still.

NimAraya
19 Jul 09, 14:01

Just my 2 cents.

Yeah u maybe right somehow, but there are always sucha tight matches in football. Even if Ibra was there the situation could stay the same. You can't say just because one match Barca is in need of someone like Ibra. Don't forget Barca has been interested in both RIbery and Fabregas this summer, two players that are tiny players and not physical. So if Barca's Ibra chase is base on his physical impact these two players chase will deny sucha idea.

NimAraya
19 Jul 09, 14:05
No? I said that Eto'o got nothing to do with relationship between Zlatan and Barca. They have relationship now, a certain relationship in which probably the basics of the contract is agreed. This got nothing to do with Eto'o. Eto'o determines if the deal goes through. But that doesn't mean Zlatan and Barca can't have a relationship already now. Relationship here doesn't mean that Zlatan can sign a contract with them, because Eto'o is part of the agreement between Inter and Barca.

So what do u say, I don't get u. So if Eto'o callopse this deal Barca will pay 70 m in cash to Inter for Ibra? U say that?!

Efrain21C
19 Jul 09, 14:07
So what do u say, I don't get u. So if Eto'o callopse this deal Barca will pay 70 m in cash to Inter for Ibra? U say that?!

As I read before, Barca will pay in 5 years the 45 mills.. so it would be 9 millions a season

Maybe they can pay it that way =(

NimAraya
19 Jul 09, 14:11
As I read before, Barca will pay in 5 years the 45 mills.. so it would be 9 millions a season

Maybe they can pay it that way =(

I know these conditons. I'm talking about policy of Barca. That way they still have to pay 70 m. something that I said its chance is 0.001%. As Laporta has said regarding the policy of their club: Madrid buy talents, We Make them!

Efrain21C
19 Jul 09, 14:12
Ibra won't play tonight because he won't risk an injury (http://sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idtipusrecurs_PK=7&idnoticia_PK=630646)

Thats what I read from the Barcelona newspaper...

Adam
19 Jul 09, 14:22

Just my 2 cents.

Good post Han.:star: Basicly my sentiments aswell.

Historically speaking every club Ibra has joined has taken their game to a new level, or at least improved.

MFF(:heart:) was in the second division, Ibra helped us to the highest and we played so much better with him.

Ajax was already good when he came, but they became even better and had an impressive run in the CL too. They haven't won a title since he left.

Juve had come off a weak season, and were quite visibly stronger with him. Regardless of Calciopoli they really were the strongest team in the Serie A with Ibra.

Inter(:heart:) Well, everyone already knows what happened here.

Of course it's not just down to him, because it's a lot of circumstances and other great players that played huge parts in those teams, but I think it's clear he has a history of making teams a lot stronger than they already are.

Question is how strong will Barca be with him? I mean how do you improve on winning the treble? Maybe winning the different supercups and Club World aswell. It's gonna be interesting to say the least.

As Inter fans we're gonna have to pray that one of the English teams take out Barca because I'm having a really hard time seing how we could beat them 8-10 months from now, regardless of who we buy. Maybe in a couple of years time but next season seems like an impossibility at this point.

Handoyo
19 Jul 09, 14:26
Something OT (Sorry), XL, you still gonna be an Interista and hang around FI after he leaves? :)

Adam
19 Jul 09, 14:29
Han, I can not tell you how tired I am of that fucking question. I'm not even gonna dignify it with an answer.

Rimpel
19 Jul 09, 14:37
I wish him success at Barca, but I wanted him to play for us at least one more season.
I have a hard time believing we will win calcio this season without ibra, regardless of what replacement(s) we get. I hope I will be proven wrong of course.

Handoyo
19 Jul 09, 14:40
I'm not even gonna dignify it with an answer.
I'm gonna take that as a yes. :)

Rimpel
19 Jul 09, 14:41
i'm gonna take that as a yes. :)

:d

Adam
19 Jul 09, 14:45
I wish him success at Barca, but I wanted him to play for us at least one more season.
I have a hard time believing we will win calcio this season without ibra, regardless of what replacement(s) we get. I hope I will be proven wrong of course.

I disagree. We can win the Serie A without Ibra, but we have to get the right replacements. Cassano would be a great start. If we can get Quaresma to perform, Balotelli to raise his game yet another notch, keep Maicon in the team etc, than there's no reason why we can't have a great season.

Juve will be a lot stronger next year though so the crucial part will be which players come in insted of Zlatan.

The Cl is another matter though. It seems impossible to build a team, and get them to play well together in the space of 10 months considering we have been so dependent on Ibra. Also the fact that our top competition have all played together for years and know each other like the back of their hands, while we will be starting fresh.

I'm not even considering the Cl as a realistic target for next season but we should be able to challenge for the scudetto without Ibra if, and I repeat, we get the right players to replace him.

emily_se
19 Jul 09, 15:08

Stefan
19 Jul 09, 15:10
Ibra won't play tonight because he won't risk an injury (http://sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idtipusrecurs_PK=7&idnoticia_PK=630646)

Thats what I read from the Barcelona newspaper...

Hardly surprising. I think if he plays or doesn't play will give us a big indication as to the likelihood of the deal going through.

kova9
19 Jul 09, 15:14
Han I don't think it's important so think how will Ibra help Barca, we know he'll do what everyone expects him to do..

Now, I think its far more important to concentrate on us, and what we will lose with him gone and try to fill those gaps! And God knows it's a though mission..

Regardin Samuel Eto'o, as much as good player he is, he obviously doesn't have a sincere intention to play for Inter, an therefore this deal sucks!
He is a mercenary, and if he really wants to play for Inter the deal would have been done month ago..

Obviously, Ibra wants to play for Inter more than Eto'o does, and we're swaping them.. Kind of an irony, don't you think?

NimAraya
19 Jul 09, 15:18
Hardly surprising. I think if he plays or doesn't play will give us a big indication as to the likelihood of the deal going through.

no it doesn't prove anything, cause not playing him completely makes sense when there is sucha big deal in the diccussion. Playing him in sucha crucial moment is the most stupid thing everyone can do.

Stefan
19 Jul 09, 15:24
Han I don't think it's important so think how will Ibra help Barca, we know he'll do what everyone expects him to do..

Now, I think its far more important to concentrate on us, and what we will lose with him gone and try to fill those gaps! And God knows it's a though mission..

Regardin Samuel Eto'o, as much as good player he is, he obviously doesn't have a sincere intention to play for Inter, an therefore this deal sucks!
He is a mercenary, and if he really wants to play for Inter the deal would have been done month ago..

Obviously, Ibra wants to play for Inter more than Eto'o does, and we're swaping them.. Kind of an irony, don't you think?

Ibra is as much a merc as eto. Ibra has the record of the longest time spend at one club being 3 years. Eto has at least spend 5 seasons at barca and before that 4 at mallorca. Its foolish to call eto a merc when defending ibra.

CafeCordoba
19 Jul 09, 15:25
no it doesn't prove anything, cause not playing him completely makes sense when there is sucha big deal in the diccussion. Playing him in sucha crucial moment is the most stupid thing everyone can do.

Stefan just said that. That if he doesn't play is an indication of the likelihood of the deal going through.

Stefan
19 Jul 09, 15:28
Zanetti says he is sad if ibra goes but welcomes eto.
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tuttomercatoweb.com%2Finter%2F% 3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D6609&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=it|en|Eto%2527%2520in%2520zona%2520 gol%2520HA%2520LA%2520VELOCITA%2527%2520DELLA%2520 LUCE......%250A%250AIbra%2520%25C3%25A8%2520una%25 20LAMPADA%2520ALOGENA..%2520 (http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tuttomercatoweb.com%2Finter%2F% 3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D6609&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=it%7Cen%7CEto%2527%2520in%2520zona% 2520gol%2520HA%2520LA%2520VELOCITA%2527%2520DELLA% 2520LUCE......%250A%250AIbra%2520%25C3%25A8%2520un a%2520LAMPADA%2520ALOGENA..%2520)

NimAraya
19 Jul 09, 15:31
Stefan just said that. That if he doesn't play is an indication of the likelihood of the deal going through.

I said a different thing sir. I meant this deal goes through or not it's still stupid to play him and risk an injury or anything else if sucha big deal can be done at any moment.

Luka
19 Jul 09, 15:37
And I think there is bigger chance of Barcelona having worse results with Ibra than without :)

They probably will play even prettier, but with Ibra we all know it's 50/50 when it comes to scoring.

I know he will have dozens of chances to do it, but... with a lesser teams. When they will come to Real Madrid or some strong opponent in CL, it will not be the same, and every chance will matter.

The creativity they already had, with Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, but they also had Eto'o, pretty decent striker. With Ibra it can slide to much on the wrong side, and unbalance the team.

On the other hand Man Utd won with tevez, Rooney upfront so you never know, but I still prefer more ballanced team.

Alex de Large
19 Jul 09, 15:38
Mods could open the Eto'o thread in the transfers section. If you delete the new threads atleast open the old ones, where i can talk about Eto'o who is about to join us?

Ibra is as much a merc as eto. Ibra has the record of the longest time spend at one club being 3 years. Eto has at least spend 5 seasons at barca and before that 4 at mallorca. Its foolish to call eto a merc when defending ibra.

Agreed. Superstars of this level are mercenaries: C. Ronaldo, Ibra, Eto'o..

Month ago no, but now i can see Eto'o wanting to come here, i think he will give 101% just to prove Barcelona and Guardiola wrong. Too bad he is in love with the money, 9'5 it's too much, but already rejected better offers from City. According to Elmundodeportivo Mourinho already convinced him to join Inter and Eto'o see Inter as a great team.

Hussein
19 Jul 09, 15:43
Guys... the attached is a screenshot of Recalcati's facebook status.

Handoyo
19 Jul 09, 15:47
Who the hell is this Recalcati guy? Or rather, why is he getting so much attention when 99% of his rumor is tribalfootball-esque?

NimAraya
19 Jul 09, 15:51
And I think there is bigger chance of Barcelona having worse results with Ibra than without :)

They probably will play even prettier, but with Ibra we all know it's 50/50 when it comes to scoring.

I know he will have dozens of chances to do it, but... with a lesser teams. When they will come to Real Madrid or some strong opponent in CL, it will not be the same, and every chance will matter.

The creativity they already had, with Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, but they also had Eto'o, pretty decent striker. With Ibra it can slide to much on the wrong side, and unbalance the team.

On the other hand Man Utd won with tevez, Rooney upfront so you never know, but I still prefer more ballanced team.

lol. Messi, Henry, Iniesta, Xavi, Yaya Toure - Stankovic, Muntari, Balotelli, Adriano, Cambiasso. Ibra doesn't need to think about doing everything by himself at Barca. That will make him play with a more clearer head and that makes him a more greater monster than what he is at Inter.

emily_se
19 Jul 09, 15:53
Han, Emily said nothing about inside info. She just said what she has seen and made calculations out of it. To me those theories actually make some sense. I mean Zlatan being completely happy in that interview and so on. After all, he was just playing all the time with the media as now he's like "Barcelona? Ah I thought they met for Maxwell but yeah it would be interesting if they're dealing about me".

I'm not saying all Emilily's theories are correct like he did sponsorship deals in that date and so on. Or that Zlatan parked his car inside his garage BECAUSE Emily saw them moving. Come on, who fucknut thought Emily meant it THAT WAY?! Emily just said Zlatan got his car out of the sight, nothing to do with Emily. And that could be just coincidence and have nothing to do with him actually moving out of Italy.

But being his furniture carried there and all, do you guys seriously think Zlatan and Helena just happened to go to furniture shop in that day? :dielaugh: Or that his car really was in Sweden back then and not in Italy.

I'm just saying those conclusions make perfectly sense. Not that it happened exactly like Emily said, but that Zlatan really made a deal with Barcelona back then. It was all agreed there. Then it was just Zlatan to wait for Laporta to go Moratti.

Honestly who do believe they made this deal out of nothing last Thursday when Laporta and Begiristain were coming back from Ukraine or during Maxwell meetings? No, it was engineered before. When Moratti first went to Laporta in the beginning of the summer. And the player had to be dealt first, no reason to deal with the club and then notice that there are difficulties getting a deal with the player. It was set back then and now they just put the wheels in motion.

I agree; anyone who believes a complex deal like this one is finished in just a few days is beyond naive.

This deal involving Zlatan was finished in the beginning of June, if not even earlier, and the deal involved Eto'o as payment. Barcelona humiliated Eto'o and made him feel like someone who could be just used as some kind of currency. This is especially sensitive for a black man surrounded by white men, making deals over his head.

When Zlatan made the decision to move to Barcelona, Eto'o is just used as payment, and is told to get out. Eto'o HAS been treated badly, and he is now showing who is boss, and Barcelona and Inter let him save face, if that's what it takes for him to be sold.

In the end Eto'o will have shown everyone HE is the one deciding Zlatan's fate..not the other way around, which is the actual truth.

Some naive people buy this very public demonstration, others understand this is just a way to make Eto'o have some dignity. It is never a good idea to strip someone of their dignity, and Barcelona is learning their lesson right now.

I don't believe the Zlatan deal is dependent on Eto'o. He is too important to Guardiola. Also, had Villa ever been their first choice Barca would have payed the 50 million and be done with it, instead of trying to buy another more expensive player who is also second choice. The idea falls flat on its stupidity.. They are clearly not valuing Villa as much as they value Zlatan and that is why they bought him in the beginning of June and are now trying to get Villa, too.

Regarding the Fiat 500, it is fact that it was ALWAYS left parked on the street outside his house UNTIL I wrote about it here. Strange coincidence, I think. They hide it now inside the garage.

I also said before that Zlatan would be totally out of Italy BEFORE his Barcelona deal goes public, and I was right.

The bomb scare today at the Inter hotel proves this need perfectly. Zlatan is subject of fanatical adoration in Italy, and now many will hate him. Physical threats will come. I have lived in Italy myself and know their mentality.

He couldn't move his furniture and cars to Barcelona because officially there was no deal yet, and we know why this was kept secret (Eto'o getting vindictive). The fact remains however that Zlatan moved out of Italy in May and June, and that is when the deal was most probably made.

In the middle of June, when the Audi representative visited Zlatan and he accidentally told the truth about knowing where he would be playing, the deal had to have been pretty final.

I DID have inside information that I generously shared here, and those pieces of inside information helped me make my conclusions about the Zlatan deal already in June when I informed this forum and its ungrateful members of what I had witnessed.

If some choose to make fun of it and it then turns out I was right all along it is their problem.

NimAraya
19 Jul 09, 15:55
Guys... the attached is a screenshot of Recalcati's facebook status.

LMAO at this! That's 100% photoshoped!!!:dielaugh:

Nyall
19 Jul 09, 15:57

You're joking right! It can't be! There's no chance that the pic is photoshopped! It's 100% real!!!!

rockball
19 Jul 09, 16:01
Everyone loves conspiracy theories...

brehme1989
19 Jul 09, 16:04
How Eto'o can be described as a mercenary when he wants to stay at Barca earning much less money than what Inter is allegedly offering is beyond me

rockball
19 Jul 09, 16:31
Eto'o is asking Barca for a payrise. If he has to move to Inter, he will only do so for a very high wage. He is a very selfish player.

Adam
19 Jul 09, 16:34
I haven't got a source but apparantly Laporta said they will buy Ibra regardless of if Eto'o agrees a switch or not.

Handoyo
19 Jul 09, 16:39
Man, I feel violated with that really.

Why can't we be in the position to say "We'll buy Eto'o regardless whether Ibra wants to be part of the deal or not!" :frustrat:

I don't think there has ever been a more frustrating summer.

classexa
19 Jul 09, 16:40

Why can't we be in the position to say "We'll buy Eto'o regardless whether Ibra wants to be part of the deal or not!" :frustrat:

:wallbang:

Adam
19 Jul 09, 16:41

;)
HFv6aQNnmzc

Luka
19 Jul 09, 16:42
lol. Messi, Henry, Iniesta, Xavi, Yaya Toure - Stankovic, Muntari, Balotelli, Adriano, Cambiasso. Ibra doesn't need to think about doing everything by himself at Barca. That will make him play with a more clearer head and that makes him a more greater monster than what he is at Inter.
Just because he won't have to worry about winning games by himself, doesn't mean he will all of a sudden become Toni in his best years when it comes to finishing. That was my point. Barca in my opinion would be 2x better with Villa than with Ibra, so I'm not suprised they chased him so hard before moving for Ibra.

CafeCordoba
19 Jul 09, 16:44
Just because he won't have to worry about winning games by himself, doesn't mean he will all of a sudden become Toni in his best years when it comes to finishing. That was my point. Barca in my opinion would be 2x better with Villa than with Ibra, so I'm not suprised they chased him so hard before moving for Ibra.

Ibrahimovic was Guardiola's first option all the time. Zlatan adds a whole new dimension to Barcelona's gameplay. They don't have to play nice and neat on the ground all the time when they have Zlatan as target man.

Handoyo
19 Jul 09, 16:47
Ibrahimovic was Guardiola's first option all the time. Zlatan adds a whole new dimension to Barcelona's gameplay. They don't have to play nice and neat on the ground all the time when they have Zlatan as target man.
Is the Shahz virus infecting me? Because the first time I read that, I got a lot of sexual reference. Damn.

btw, yes, I know why we are not in that position. Just a little bit of a whine, that's all. :)

Anyways, who is glad that Ibra is moving to Barcelona instead of money whore clubs like Real Madrid or Chelsea? I think it can be said that Barcelona is generally the 2nd preferred club in this forum?

CafeCordoba
19 Jul 09, 16:49
I haven't got a source but apparantly Laporta said they will buy Ibra regardless of if Eto'o agrees a switch or not.

Here's your source. They are saying Laporta said that in TV3.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20090719/53748043516/noticia/ibrahimovic-llegara-con-o-sin-etoo-segun-laporta.html&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20090719/53748043516/noticia/ibrahimovic-llegara-con-o-sin-etoo-segun-laporta.html&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

Well, this would be totally fantastic. If we really could acquire 70m€ from Ibra.

Besnik
19 Jul 09, 16:52
Is the Shahz virus infecting me? Because the first time I read that, I got a lot of sexual reference. Damn.

btw, yes, I know why we are not in that position. Just a little bit of a whine, that's all. :)

Anyways, who is glad that Ibra is moving to Barcelona instead of money whore clubs like Real Madrid or Chelsea? I think it can be said that Barcelona is generally the 2nd preferred club in this forum?

I don't think anyone is glad so Ibra is moving to Barca(including me, I'm not happy for this what will happen), but he want's to leave us for Barca, he think there will be win CL, we can't do anything, just to wait and see what will happen with this deal.

btw, there's no 2nd preferred club for me, maybe just Primavera :P joke.

Hussein
19 Jul 09, 16:53

LOL!! As you like buddy. ;)

FCBarca
19 Jul 09, 16:59

It would be very unfair to describe Samu as a mercenary, IMHO...Far from it...He's pretty authentic/genuine in understanding his job and not lobbying for anything outside of being paid wages that are commensurate with his production/status...Never flirted with other clubs while at Barca but will always need to feel like he is valued...If he gets slighted, turn the lights out - he'll walk.

There are plenty of Cules that would've rather seen him remain but the reality is that it became an untenable situation...He walked out to the ledge and had no intention of walking back it seems

shahz_nerazzurri
19 Jul 09, 17:02

Sure, thats why they spent all summer chasing Villa, and only turned to Ibra, when Valencia refused to budge. :wallbang:

Seriously where the hell do you people come up with these ridiculous theories? Did Guardiola personally call you and told you, that Ibra was his first choice? And they were using Villa as a bait to reduce Ibra's price?
We sent Ibra to tour with the rest of the squad in states, he was there at our kit launching ceremony. Why would we do all that shit, if we knew that he was a goner back in May?

Eto is a great striker, but a very big moaner. Also there is no way that him and Milito can work together in attack. And there is no way we should pay him 10mills in wages. If he demands this ridiculous wage, barca can keep him, and pay us 60mills in Cash.

shahz_nerazzurri
19 Jul 09, 17:06
Mou will convince that he is the most important striker in his project. I have no doubt about that. Jose is a very convincing coach. Eto will agree to join . May only worry is the salary.

:dielaugh:

If he is so convincing, couldn't he convince Ibra to stay? The only thing Jose is good at, is convincing moronic fan boys to like him.

FCBarca
19 Jul 09, 17:08
Sure, thats why they spent all summer chasing Villa, and only turned to Ibra, when Valencia refused to budge. :wallbang:

Seriously where the hell do you people come up with these ridiculous theories? Did Guardiola personally call you and told you, that Ibra was his first choice? And they were using Villa as a bait to reduce Ibra's price?
We sent Ibra to tour with the rest of the squad in states, he was there at our kit launching ceremony. Why would we do all that shit, if we knew that he was a goner back in May?

Eto is a great striker, but a very big moaner. Also there is no way that him and Milito can work together in attack. And there is no way we should pay him 10mills in wages. If he demands this ridiculous wage, barca can keep him, and pay us 60mills in Cash.

Well, I think you may be wrong on this point, actually...As much as conventional wisdom would suggest, Villa wasn't the first target in the transfer season but Ibra...At least, in reports in Spain, the first rumours of the transfer season were regarding Ibrahimovich...The Villa rumours began after the Ibra ones died down over the rumoured valuation by Inter.

Adam
19 Jul 09, 17:08
Here's your source. They are saying Laporta said that in TV3.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20090719/53748043516/noticia/ibrahimovic-llegara-con-o-sin-etoo-segun-laporta.html&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20090719/53748043516/noticia/ibrahimovic-llegara-con-o-sin-etoo-segun-laporta.html&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

Well, this would be totally fantastic. If we really could acquire 70m€ from Ibra.

Thx man.:) And I agree that Ibra was the first choice all along. If he wasn't I doubt Moratti and Laporta would of met before Barca even allegedly started chasing Villa. I think it also speaks loads that they are willing to spend big on Ibra but not as much on Villa.

It could be a situation where they initally wanted Ibra, but when they noticed that the Barca fans would rather have Villa they turned their attention to him instead.

FCBarca
19 Jul 09, 17:16

Just my 2 cents.

That's the thinking among Barca fans, as well...That against defenses sitting behind the ball in numbers and camped around the box, that Ibra could provide something Samu could not...The truth is, I can't recall a striker of Ibra's ilk ever playing for Barca...It presents a very unique situation for the club and Pep seems to believe it can work.

I think from a Barca fan's perspective, the biggest thing fans worry about is him tracking back on defense like Samu would and did...As for Inter fans, you should never worry about this talk of him being a mercenary...He will play hard and no amount of professed love for the club will make him play any harder...He motivates himself and playing with that chip on his shoulder, as he does, will be all the encouragement he requires...He will play his azz off for Inter...Guaranteed

NimAraya
19 Jul 09, 17:23

FYI Ibra is 27 and since he's a talented player he still have a long way to improve more and more. Playing in a very physical and defensive team for years while you have to do everything by urself can't help it much. u were among the people that was saying Mancini's era was reached to the maximum last season remember?! Now why you can't say the same thing about Ibra and Inter?!

In my assumption the reason why Barca turned to Villa for a long time was because first he was spanish and second he was much cheaper than Ibra. If the rumors were true Barca already offered a 25 m + Eto'o deal for Ibra and Maxwell which was rejected by Moratti before they went after Villa. Since Valencia started to play hardballs it led Laporta and Txixi to go for Ibra again, a player that Guardiola knows for sure how priceless he is.

Luka
19 Jul 09, 17:50
FYI Ibra is 27 and since he's a talented player he still have a long way to improve more and more. Playing in a very physical and defensive team for years while you have to do everything by urself can't help it much. u were among the people that was saying Mancini's era was reached to the maximum last season remember?! Now why you can't say the same thing about Ibra and Inter?!

Because then he would become the best striker in the history of football, and I don't think it is possible. Not that I wouldn't wish him that, but I personaly believe this is physicaly imposible to have a player like that. Just like having a winger, who is like Messi, and also deffensive wise like Gattuso etc.

NimAraya
19 Jul 09, 18:07
Because then he would become the best striker in the history of football, and I don't think it is possible. Not that I wouldn't wish him that, but I personaly believe this is physicaly imposible to have a player like that. Just like having a winger, who is like Messi, and also deffensive wise like Gattuso etc.

Barca's style will incredibly influence Ibra and since he's a player with a winning mentality and an ego to claim to be the best player in the world he will add even more effort and focus to be at the same par or higher than all those great players around him: Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Henry.

That's as easy as that. When you hang out with ordinary people you have less chance to improve than when you hang out with the winners. That's all about life.

The absolute winners in this deal without a doubt is Barcelona!

Stefan
19 Jul 09, 18:11
:dielaugh:

If he is so convincing, couldn't he convince Ibra to stay? The only thing Jose is good at, is convincing moronic fan boys to like him.

How many new players who have joined us since jose joined has talked about the great opportunity of working under him?? You don't like him that's fine but that doesn't change the fact that many players want to play for him.

Not even god himself could make ibra want to stay. I am 100% sure jose would have tried.;)

Stefan
19 Jul 09, 18:17
Eto's agent says that if barca wants to sell eto they should have told him and eto first. But they do like moratti.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D6614

I know its goal.com so this may be false but they say ibra's agent has said ibra thinks its time to move on and he wants to move to win the cl. If true there goes all this theory from some that ibra wants to stay and its moratti pushing him out the door.
http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/19/1391771/ibrahimovic-has-not-reached-agreement-with-barcelona-agent

Adam
19 Jul 09, 18:23
That last line sounds extremely similar to Ibra's twitter account that turned out to be fake. I think this is a case where media just intentionally or unintentionlly mixed up different stories.

Luka
19 Jul 09, 19:04
Barca's style will incredibly influence Ibra and since he's a player with a winning mentality and an ego to claim to be the best player in the world he will add even more effort and focus to be at the same par or higher than all those great players around him: Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Henry.

That's as easy as that. When you hang out with ordinary people you have less chance to improve than when you hang out with the winners. That's all about life.

The absolute winners in this deal without a doubt is Barcelona!
We will see. I'm not saying it's 100% impossible, just that it's my opinion.

I see it as a personality mirror. Clinical strikers have different personalities, from players with a lot of fantasy etc, and because of that they score simple goals mostly. Ibra doesn't.

He can become a lot more clinical, but I believe if it will happen he will loose some of his flair in the process and I don't wish him that.

minterke
19 Jul 09, 19:09
Etoo and 40 million is tempting, but it is not worth the loss of Ibra.

I know Moratti would never sell Ibra, but it's him who wants to leave..

rsz85
19 Jul 09, 19:21
I rate higher the "45+Etoo" deal than simply 70 million.

Adam
19 Jul 09, 19:33
I would have to agre with that. Eto'o is worth more than 25 million.

Rimpel
19 Jul 09, 19:35
I would rather have the cash, IF we would spend it wisely but I fear we wouldn't so... I'm not sure.

Alex de Large
19 Jul 09, 19:37
Balotelli + Eto'o + 45. I take it.

Rimpel
19 Jul 09, 19:38
If only Balotelli could be the player Ibra was for us last season, he's too young but you never know...

plus mou insists on not using him as a striker

Adam
19 Jul 09, 19:39
:lol: Nice av Alex.

Stefan
19 Jul 09, 19:59
Apparently maxwell send ibra an sms telling him his welcoming will be bigger than c.ronaldo's.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D6616

Rimpel
19 Jul 09, 20:00
Apparently maxwell send ibra an sms telling him his welcoming will be bigger than c.ronaldo's.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D6616

doubt it

Principe
19 Jul 09, 20:04
It does have a bigger capacity than Madrid's Santiago Bernebeu, and honestly deep inside I'd love it if more people come to Ibra's signing than C.Ron

Adam
19 Jul 09, 20:08

Not impossible but I doubt, but if it's true: Haha, mission accomplished! All the hyping I've done at the Barca forums have paid off.:D

Nyall
19 Jul 09, 20:09
I tbh, would hardly give a fuck about Ibra the moment he puts ink to paper on the Barca deal. He's a legend and should go in La Grande Inter without question but that'll be it for him, for me.