PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Alex de Large
22 Jul 09, 18:54
And a lot of people here is confused in generally, you're one of them. How can Cordoba have higher status in Inter from Ibra?

Is he better player? No
Is he more important? No
Does he earns more money? No
Does fans loves him more? No
Can he bring us three scudettos in a row? No
Is he longer in the club? Yes

On that theory Alvaro Recoba is bigger legend from Ibrahimović too.

To be a legend doesn't matter how money you earn or your quality as a player.

Besnik
22 Jul 09, 19:00
And a lot of people here is confused in generally, you're one of them. How can Cordoba have higher status in Inter from Ibra?

Is he better player? No
Is he more important? No
Does he earns more money? No
Does fans loves him more? No
Can he bring us three scudettos in a row? No
Is he longer in the club? Yes

I agree with you.

I appreciate very much Ibra's support for those 3 scudetto's, I think we had luck so we have striker like Ibra in team, he is second Pele', I'm very bored from the rumours so we are gonna lose him :cry:

On that theory Alvaro Recoba is bigger legend from Ibrahimović too.

I think Ibra is better than Recoba too, Ibra has broked my heart, he bring us 3 scudettos in a row, he was most important player in every match, you saw when Ibra isn't in our team there are sooo differences in match.

I'm big fan of Alvaro Recoba, he really was great, with his shoots, free kicks, crosses and goals, but Ibra is better than him.

nzinter
22 Jul 09, 19:03
Laporta says there will be no deal if the two players don't agree.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tuttomercatoweb.com%2F%3Faction %3Dread%26id%3D162631&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=it|en|Studio%2520Sporc%2520dice%252 0che%2520la%2520riunione%2520finir%25C3%25A0%2520a %2520minuti.. (http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tuttomercatoweb.com%2F%3Faction %3Dread%26id%3D162631&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=it%7Cen%7CStudio%2520Sporc%2520dice %2520che%2520la%2520riunione%2520finir%25C3%25A0%2 520a%2520minuti..) what 2 players hleb and eto'o or eto'o and zlatan

Stefan
22 Jul 09, 19:05
what 2 players hleb and eto'o or eto'o and zlatan

You could just click on the link and read it.;) Its eto and zlatan.

Alex de Large
22 Jul 09, 19:34
My god.... if Eto'o don't agree with Barcelona then Zlatan will stay for us for sure... i wanted him to stay but i definitely don't want him if he really wants to leave, whats the point of keep an unhappy player?

vitomins
22 Jul 09, 19:38
From the above link...

According to the newspaper El Mundo Deportivo, Barcelona will not pay 75 million cash for Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Even Joan Laporta, on the microphones of Sky, confirmed this version

Jojje
22 Jul 09, 19:39
My god.... if Eto'o don't agree with Barcelona then Zlatan will stay for us for sure... i wanted him to stay but i definitely don't want him if he really wants to leave, whats the point of keep an unhappy player?

The problem if he stays is that two weeks(?) have been spent on this deal, when eyes could've been put elsewhere on other players. Plus, a lot smaller budget (I guess) to buy newcomers for.

FCBarca
22 Jul 09, 20:36
Hard to know how true it is but El Mundo Deportivo is reporting that Eto'O and Mesalles came to terms with Inter - that it's a done deal...For some Inter fans, the reported terms sounds less appealing than what was previously reported but we'll see (Salary in the €11 million range escalating to €12 million)...Thursday is the day the contracts will be officially signed according to the preliminary report....Sport have echoed that report as has RAC1 which is a Catalan radio station...Looks to be a done deal

vitomins
22 Jul 09, 20:53
Hard to know how true it is but El Mundo Deportivo is reporting that Eto'O and Mesalles came to terms with Inter - that it's a done deal...For some Inter fans, the reported terms sounds less appealing than what was previously reported but we'll see (Salary in the €11 million range escalating to €12 million)...Thursday is the day the contracts will be officially signed according to the preliminary report....Sport have echoed that report as has RAC1 which is a Catalan radio station...Looks to be a done deal

The only reason why I am hesitant to believe this is because I feel they would have gotten it done today...why spend over 3 hours talking just to leave and then turn around the next day to sign the papers? I still think they are negotiating some part of the deal and this is why he is returning tomorrow.

kova9
22 Jul 09, 22:01
OMG!! Just saw news.. Eto'o wants money from Barca, they won't give it to him, so he boycoted a deal..
Moratti won't accept 'plan B' buyout, and neither would I!

Is it off, is it off, is it off!!?!?!? Please, tell me it is off!!

Nyall
22 Jul 09, 22:03
OMG!! Just saw news.. Eto'o wants money from Barca, they won't give it to him, so he boycoted a deal..

That news is ancient, Tomorrow The deal will be officialized. :lol::D

Stefan
22 Jul 09, 22:11

You really should not read the likes of goal.com and channel 4, they are hours behind.

Deal is all but agreed. Eto's agent will have another meeting tomorrow but its more to do with finalizing some minor things. Spanish and Italian sources are reporting eto has agreed to join inter. His agent also said they are very close to agreeing, which means he can't officially say its done but its basically done.

FCBarca
22 Jul 09, 22:31
Does look done, indeed...There is an interesting report circulating that one of the 'unfinished' elements to close includes Samu talking to Pep to clarify what the 'character' issues he referred to in Guardiola's recent pressy...Can you imagine what that conversation would be like?

We'll see what the final terms will be but I knew Barca would never agree to any golden parachute payment to Eto'O.

I figured it'd take Samu kicking & screaming to leave but perhaps it is done after all...Strange saga but guess when it comes to Eto'O, I shouldn't have expected much different from the player.

I'll say it again, Inter fans will be getting a helluva player...Probably his last big contract...I didn't see much on Hleb but I am assuming he remains part of the deal as a loaner...He too will be an impressive addition, I am confident of it.

kova9
22 Jul 09, 22:35
ah, dammit.. I just had my hopes up again.. well, I still wish eto'o goes crazy and dumps it all.. :D

tritolone
22 Jul 09, 23:33
C'mon Eto'o, fuck this deal please please please. Hell, lets have an action and all who dont want etoo give him 20 euros to stay at Barca:D

We need Ibra more than Etoo and 50mil...

Hasan
22 Jul 09, 23:55
To be a legend doesn't matter how money you earn or your quality as a player.

I agree, but anyone who will say to me that Ibra hadn't have "something" I a liar.

i_inter
23 Jul 09, 07:56
You really should not read the likes of goal.com and channel 4, they are hours behind.

Deal is all but agreed. Eto's agent will have another meeting tomorrow but its more to do with finalizing some minor things. Spanish and Italian sources are reporting eto has agreed to join inter. His agent also said they are very close to agreeing, which means he can't officially say its done but its basically done.

what do you usually read then?

NimAraya
23 Jul 09, 07:58
The more the talks of this deal go ahead the more I believe this deal has to be done ASAP. This deal is good for all parties involved. Zlatan reached maximum at Italia and for progress and new atmospher he needs to find a better place. There is no one at Inter that he can learn something from, cause he's already the best player of the club. By playing beside stunning players like Messi, Iniesta, Xavi and Henry he can gets even better. He has the will and potential to become the best player in the world and I believe with going to Barca he has more chance for it.

And Inter gets a very good deal from it too. 40, 45 or 50 m + an already proved and world class striker and the free loan of another good midfielder is a very good deal. We can easily go for players like Cassano, Hamsik, Deco, Silva, VDV and Robben with that money.

And for Barca and Eto'o, some circumstances left no other way but departure of Eto'o. It's all better for both sides, as Guardiola admitted it too that it's better Eto'o leave right now as a champion than lowering what he has gained all these years at Barca, among fans and and the club. This deal has to be done ASAP, it's all better for all parties. Delaying it is just pure wasting time.

Alessandro
23 Jul 09, 08:09
The more the talks of this deal go ahead the more I believe this deal has to be done ASAP. This deal is good for all parties involved. Zlatan reached maximum at Italia and for progress and new atmospher he needs to find a better place. There is no one at Inter that he can learn something from, cause he's already the best player of the club. By playing beside stunning players like Messi, Iniesta, Xavi and Henry he can gets even better. He has the will and potential to become the best player in the world and I believe with going to Barca he has more chance for it.

And Inter gets a very good deal from it too. 40, 45 or 50 m + an already proved and world class striker and the free loan of another good midfielder is a very good deal. We can easily go for players like Cassano, Hamsik, Deco, Silva, VDV and Robben with that money.

And for Barca and Eto'o, some circumstances left no other way but departure of Eto'o. It's all better for both sides, as Guardiola admitted it too that it's better Eto'o leave right now as a champion than lowering what he has gained all these years at Barca, among fans and and the club. This deal has to be done ASAP, it's all better for all parties. Delaying it is just pure wasting time.

Well said Nim... No point mucking around. Close this deal and get the players we need. Offloading should still be a priority aswell.

Adam
23 Jul 09, 08:36
Good post Nim. :star: I agree. Let's hope it finally get's done today.

Stefan
23 Jul 09, 10:42
Raiola says ibra won't be signing today. One of the good parts of getting rid of ibra is we won't hear this idiot for some time.

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&js=y&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinternews.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D6755&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=

rockball
23 Jul 09, 10:51
Who else does he work for apart from Zlatan and Maxwell?

CafeCordoba
23 Jul 09, 11:05
Raiola says ibra won't be signing today. One of the good parts of getting rid of ibra is we won't hear this idiot for some time.

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&js=y&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinternews.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D6755&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=

Unfortunately, even if we got rid of Zlatan and Maxwell, Raiola is also the agent of Kerlon. :D :rolleyes:

Interista Gallese
23 Jul 09, 11:15
Ibrahimovic is having problems with a WRIST injury :D.

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=31780&L=en

classexa
23 Jul 09, 12:25
Ibrahimovic is having problems with a WRIST injury :D.

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=31780&L=en

Old news

Principe
23 Jul 09, 12:51
Unfortunately, even if we got rid of Zlatan and Maxwell, Raiola is also the agent of Kerlon. :D :rolleyes:

Inter should sell Kerlon as soon as possible :P Raiola is a cancer, he needs to be pushed far away from Inter and never dealt with in any shape or form in the future.

Luka
23 Jul 09, 13:32
I don't think him is the problem. He is working for the players, they hire him, not the other way around.

I mean, if I was paying somebody my money to do something, and I wouldn't like what he is doing he would first be told not to do it, and if he will keep doing it, I would fire his ass.

My point is, Ibra, nor Maxwell were against what he was doing.

Adam
23 Jul 09, 13:36
I agree. Raiola's doing his utmost to get the best deal possible for his players, which is what a good agent is supposed to do. At the same time though not having anything against your agents tactics and agreeing with everyhing your agent says are two completely different things.

Raiola speaks his own mind on many issues, and that has nothing to do with Ibra.

CafeCordoba
23 Jul 09, 14:56
Raiola speaks his own mind on many issues, and that has nothing to do with Ibra.

I don't think anyone has said anything against that. Instead, we were pointing exactly that. That it's good to get rid of players whose agent is Raiola, because he's so good agent that he negotiates good deals for his clients. But we here want Inter to negotiate good deals for Inter. In addition to that, Raiola bullshits in the media once in awhile (okay, this is part of the negotiating good deals).

kova9
23 Jul 09, 15:14
Since I'm going on holidays for 10 days, starting tommorow, I won't be able to connect to internet..
Therefore, I will say goodbye to mr. zlatan ibrahimovic now, even if it's not official yet.. (but we all know that it's as good as official)

Bye Ibra, I will miss your magic, and every masterpiece you did in nerozzurro jersey.. You are the only player that came on a level of my admiration, a level where I could say you're the best player on the planet, a level where only Ronaldo once stood..
Thank you for always being honest, even when it was hard, and I won't say a word against your willigness to go to Barcelona..

I hope you achieve your goal, to win CL (if Inter isn't able :P), and win Ballon d'Or, you deserve it..

Today Inter doesn't have a player who can be the best in the world, but I hope we managed to have more balanced team now..

Zlatan Il Genio Ibracadabra Ibrahimović, thank you for every moment, every single day you were here, every goal, every scudetto, and every memory that you left behind, I'll always be more than happy to look at these videos..

You will always have a special place in Inter's history, I'm just sorry you didn't become an icon..

Good luck Ibra!! :star:

P.S. Sorry everyone for getting too emotional here, I just felt I had to pay a tribute and say thanks to my idol.. Even if I got little carried away, I don't care.. I feel a little more connected to him, because his mother is Croatian like me..

Efrain21C
23 Jul 09, 15:17
then we should sell all players that have good agents then?

Besnik
23 Jul 09, 15:24
Bye Ibra, I will miss your magic, and every masterpiece you did in nerozzurro jersey.. You are the only player that came on a level of my admiration, a level where I could say you're the best player on the planet, a level where only Ronaldo once stood..
Thank you for always being honest, even when it was hard, and I won't say a word against your willigness to go to Barcelona..

I hope you achieve your goal, to win CL (if Inter isn't able :P), and win Ballon d'Or, you deserve it..

Today Inter doesn't have a player who can be the best in the world, but I hope we managed to have more balanced team now..

Zlatan Il Genio Ibracadabra Ibrahimović, thank you for every moment, every single day you were here, every goal, every scudetto, and every memory that you left behind, I'll always be more than happy to look at these videos..

You will always have a special place in Inter's history, I'm just sorry you didn't become an icon..

:star::star::star:

Same here. :cry:

Ibra have a special place in my heart, he is my idol, and will be always, a legend like Ibrahimovic can't be forgotten never!!!

Good luck Ibracadabra - THE GENIUS - :cry::star:

Michael
23 Jul 09, 19:54
http://inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=45183&L=it

Ibra is going back to Europe, specifically Sweden. The new era is almost here guys.

Hussein
23 Jul 09, 19:55
Are you guys sleeping?!

Ibra is on his way back to Sweden... he left the summer camp after giving his goodbyes to the coach and the players!!

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=45183&L=it

Michael
23 Jul 09, 19:56
Are you guys sleeping?!

Ibra is on his way back to Sweden... he left the summer camp after giving his goodbyes to the coach and the players!!

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=45183&L=it

I'm still awake hence the post above yours :D.

KardiacKid
23 Jul 09, 20:02
Since I'm going on holidays for 10 days, starting tommorow, I won't be able to connect to internet..
Therefore, I will say goodbye to mr. zlatan ibrahimovic now, even if it's not official yet.. (but we all know that it's as good as official)

Thank you for always being honest, even when it was hard, and I won't say a word against your willigness to go to Barcelona.

P.S. Sorry everyone for getting too emotional here, I just felt I had to pay a tribute and say thanks to my idol.. Even if I got little carried away, I don't care.. I feel a little more connected to him, because his mother is Croatian like me..

Great post...except the part about Inter not having a player that can be considered the best in the world. Eto'o can easily gain that honor...fact.

Adam
23 Jul 09, 20:14
I don't think anyone has said anything against that. Instead, we were pointing exactly that. That it's good to get rid of players whose agent is Raiola, because he's so good agent that he negotiates good deals for his clients. But we here want Inter to negotiate good deals for Inter. In addition to that, Raiola bullshits in the media once in awhile (okay, this is part of the negotiating good deals).

I didn't say anyone did. ;) I'm just saying. And I agree it's gonna be nice to not hear from raiola on such a consistent basis, unless of course Kerlon explodes. I almost hope for him to fail just so I don't have to hear from Raiola. :D

K.I.
23 Jul 09, 20:25
Holy Crap its done and dusted, good luck in Barca Ibra, he was a professional with us.

Adam
23 Jul 09, 20:31
http://inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=45183&L=it

Ibra is going back to Europe, specifically Sweden. The new era is almost here guys.

The end of an era. Hopefully another one begins with Cassano. Words from me wishing Ibra good luck and whatnot are superflous because I'll always wish him the best in life.

It's gonna be interesting and exciting to say the least to follow him at Barca.

crzdcolombian
23 Jul 09, 20:31
Great post...except the part about Inter not having a player that can be considered the best in the world. Eto'o can easily gain that honor...fact.

Maicon is the best RB in the world without exception .... only one that comes close is Dani Alves and he is bench for Maicon. THAT IS A FACT that MAICON IS THE BEST

M.Adnan
23 Jul 09, 20:34
Well, he's officially gone.

Stefan
23 Jul 09, 20:55
Best merc we ever had. Best of luck Zlatan. I hope you win la liga and the kings cup.

Nyall
23 Jul 09, 21:01
:cry::cry::cry::cry: Bye zlatan!

classexa
23 Jul 09, 21:03
Bye Ibra and best of luck in Barca. Was good while it lasted :cry:

Adam
23 Jul 09, 21:05
Best merc we ever had. Best of luck Zlatan. I hope you win la liga and the kings cup.

It doesn't really make sense to call him a merc when he just took a paycut to leave, does it? I think gloryhunter is the word you're looking for.;)

K.I.
23 Jul 09, 21:07
Its not the best one per say, but with the right purchases stefan it may well be. We have to go for Cassano and Hamsik / Sneijder / Deco / Veron (yes i know people dont want him, irrelevant to me)

Stefan
23 Jul 09, 21:09
It doesn't really make sense you call him a merc when he just took a paycut to leave, does it? I think gloryhunter is the word you're looking for.;)

I could have used Soldier of Fortune as well. At the end of the day zlatan is a great player but only has loyalty to himself.

Its not the best one per say, but with the right purchases stefan it may well be. We have to go for Cassano and Hamsik / Sneijder / Deco / Veron (yes i know people dont want him, irrelevant to me)

Edit: I think Stefan meant Mercato...am i wrong?

Nope I meant mercenary.

Forza ragazzi
23 Jul 09, 21:15
I wish Ibra all the best.

I have mixed emotions. I'm sad he is leaving, he has been a fantastic player and a great professional. I'm terrified of the after-Ibra, I don't know what Inter will be. I'm optimistic because Inter can be incredibly strong with just two or three other purchases after this. I'm very happy because we are getting an incredible goal-scorer in Eto'o basically for free. We haven't had a goal-scorer like Eto'o since Vieri.

Stefan
23 Jul 09, 21:18
Barca's site has confirmed only a few details need to be ironed out and Joan Oliver is on his way to milan to sign the necessary documents.

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/catala/noticies/futbol/temporada09-10/07/n090723107707.html

K.I.
23 Jul 09, 21:19
I could have used Soldier of Fortune as well. At the end of the day zlatan is a great player but only has loyalty to himself.

Nope I meant mercenary.

haha yah i noticed, i re-edited my post after i saw your post.

Luka
23 Jul 09, 21:20
I didn't say anyone did. ;) I'm just saying. And I agree it's gonna be nice to not hear from raiola on such a consistent basis, unless of course Kerlon explodes. I almost hope for him to fail just so I don't have to hear from Raiola. :D
We are top club in Italy, and we atract top players, so sooner or later we will have another player who Raiola represents. Sadly.

All players leave sooner or later, but Inter stays forever.

There will be time for wishes when I see it official.

Adam
23 Jul 09, 21:24

Perhaps you're right, I personally don't think so I just think he wants a new challenge, but you're using the wrong terminology. A mercenary is someone that plays for whoever pays him the most, which doesn't make sense considering Barca will pay him less than we will, or actually if some reports are true he will earn the same because he will keep ALL of his image rights, as I predicted months ago.

A "gloryhunter" is someone that moves to whichever team can give him the most personal success, which is a term that fits Ibra much more than mercenary in my opinion.

vitomins
23 Jul 09, 21:33
Perhaps you're right, I personally don't think so I just think he wants a new challenge, but you're using the wrong terminology. A mercenary is someone that plays for whoever pays him the most, which doesn't make sense considering Barca will pay him less than we will, or actually if some reports are true he will earn the same because he will keep ALL of his image rights, as I predicted months ago.

A "gloryhunter" is someone that moves to whichever team can give him the most personal success, which is a term that fits Ibra much more than mercenary in my opinion.

I use the the term "mercenary" to describe a player who stays a club for only a few years, helps them succeed and then leaves. This is only my opinion, but since his entire career is based like this: Malmo - 2 years, Ajax - 3 years, Juventus - 2 years, Inter - 3 years...I would also call him a mercenary.

Adam
23 Jul 09, 21:39
I use the the term "mercenary" to describe a player who stays a club for only a few years, helps them succeed and then leaves. This is only my opinion, but since his entire career is based like this: Malmo - 2 years, Ajax - 3 years, Juventus - 2 years, Inter - 3 years...I would also call him a mercenary.

Call him whatever you want. The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't make any sense. I mean John Terry has expressed his wishes to let him negotiate with Man City, and he's been with Chelsea forever. That's a mercenary. At least to the true definiton of the word. A gloryhunter is close, but different from a mercenary and what you just desribed fits the definiton perfectly.

vitomins
23 Jul 09, 21:43
Call him whatever you want. The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't make any sense. I mean John Terry has expressed his wishes to let him negotiate with Man City, and he's been with Chelsea forever. That's a mercenary. At least to the true definiton of the word. A gloryhunter is close, but different from a mercenary and what you just desribed fits the definiton perfectly.

I do not believe there is a true definition of a football mercenary...

Stefan
23 Jul 09, 21:52
Raiola will be in milano tomorrow.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26id%3D162848

Adam
23 Jul 09, 21:52
I do not believe there is a true definition of a football mercenary...

I don't think there's a definiton for a cricket mercenary either, but there is one for the word "mercenary" and a player that leaves one club and takes a paycut to join another club doesn't fit the definiton. Anyways, whatever.

kova9
23 Jul 09, 21:55
Yes, Maicon is the best RB in the world. Does he have 0.1% chance to win ballon d'Or? No.

nzinter
23 Jul 09, 21:58
were is it official

Alex de Large
23 Jul 09, 21:58
The own words speaks. Gloryhunter = searching for glory. Mercenary=moneyhunter. Zlatan will get less money but will have more recognition around the world.

Good luck in Spain Zlatan.

Stefan
23 Jul 09, 22:00
were is it official

Won't be official till the medicals are done.

The fact that barca have announced that their Ceo is coming to milan to wrap up final details and that ibra has left our camp and gone back to europe confirms it all.

Transfer is done and dusted except for small details.

szasza02
23 Jul 09, 22:01
Yes, Maicon is the best RB in the world. Does he have 0.1% chance to win ballon d'Or? No.

r. carlos could make it to the silver ball, so you never know.

Hasan
23 Jul 09, 22:01
I have really mixed feelings about this. He's gone and that's it.

I would be very happy with this deal that we didn't brought Milito before two months.

Hussein
23 Jul 09, 22:59
The own words speaks. Gloryhunter = searching for glory. Mercenary=moneyhunter. Zlatan will get less money but will have more recognition around the world.

Good luck in Spain Zlatan.

Just a small correction here, Zlatan will not earn less because of the favorable taxation they have in Spain and somehow he will earn more than Messi.

Well, it's not the end of the world as some of us didn't consider him an Inter player anymore from some time. I'm not sure how well he'll perform in the Champions League but I'm sure he'll do well with all the space he'll have in La Liga.

sassofono101
23 Jul 09, 23:15
Hello,

The newbie here, with the first post and sorry if I ask a question that may have been debated already,

Is Zlatan really that happy to leave Inter? what about the love for the jersey?

Judging him, only by his recent comments and behavior (mal di pancia), looks like he did a favor for Inter and not the other way around whatsoever.

It just hurts so bad to think that he just recently said: "I dream playing with Messi" while he was wearing still the maglia nerazurra.

A lot of people may say the scudetto has his autograph but what about the fact that he just does not want to continue with Inter?

Grazie a tutti and like I said, I'm a newbie here...

minterke
23 Jul 09, 23:18
I have mixed feelings. Zlatan gave me memories I will never forget, but at the same time I was never attached to him because I knew he didn't really care about the team and that he was never going to retire at Inter.

NimAraya
23 Jul 09, 23:25
Hello,

The newbie here, with the first post and sorry if I ask a question that may have been debated already,

Is Zlatan really that happy to leave Inter? what about the love for the jersey?

Judging him, only by his recent comments and behavior (mal di pancia), looks like he did a favor for Inter and not the other way around whatsoever.

It just hurts so bad to think that he just recently said: "I dream playing with Messi" while he was wearing still the maglia nerazurra.

A lot of people may say the scudetto has his autograph but what about the fact that he just does not want to continue with Inter?

Grazie a tutti and like I said, I'm a newbie here...

Zlatan said some months ago that after being in Italia for five years he May consider a new challenge in another country. After the season finished there were many rumors about him leaving Inter for some particular clubs but all of them turned to be gossibs and he returned to Inter and choosed #10 for himself. While everything seemed to be ended that he will stay, Barca who failed at their bid for Villa turned to Zlatan and this time their offer was hard to reject so it went ahead as you see.

About love for the club, well I don't think Zlatan is that kind of man. Actually there are not many players out there that has something like this in their heart. Only few ones (Maldini, Puyol, Zanetti, Batistuta, Del Piero, Totti...). And who reject the chance to play with stunning players like Messi, Iniesta, Xavi and Henry and playing at a marvelous stadium Nou Camp?!

Zlatan reached maximum at Italia and Inter. I believe it was the right time for him to move. He already was the best player in the team and in such situations there are very slight chance to progress for the player.

Efrain21C
23 Jul 09, 23:37
Well at least we are winning with the sale of Zlatan...

NimAraya
23 Jul 09, 23:40
Well at least we are winning with the sale of Zlatan...

What?!

sassofono101
24 Jul 09, 00:03
Thank you for the replies, it helps to better understand the mind of Ibra

nzinter
24 Jul 09, 00:12
bye ibra i will remember all the amazing times and you are a legend
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry:

NimAraya
24 Jul 09, 00:17
Thank you for the replies, it helps to better understand the mind of Ibra

You're welcome and Welcome to FIFA.:)

Grujinho
24 Jul 09, 00:30
This is tough time for me... ibra was our leader on the pitch (sorry capitano), but i guess its better for all of us, to sell Zlatan.

GRAZIE ZLATAN, SEMPRE UNO DI NOI!

sassofono101
24 Jul 09, 01:03
Zlatan is a living legend but I do disagree that he was Inter's leader on the pitch. You can not be a leader if you are thinking all the time about yourself (like, I'm done here and I do not care about my fellow teammates, it's me me me and only me, I want to win the champions but I have to do it with another team......)

Il capitano is another breed of player, a true leader that inspires by example in all aspects in and outside the pitch.

Javier Zanetti is il capitano, the leader. There may be a long long time for Inter to have another players like Giacinto and Javier. My respects to both of them.

lonewolf19
24 Jul 09, 01:08
Transfer basically done. Grazie Ibra for everything you have done for us. You brought us the long sought Scudetto on the pitch and like I have stressed, I will never forget your 2 goals vs Parma on the last day. Your back heel volley against Bologna, your awesome mid air volley pass against Lazio... too many memories with you and it is very sad to see you go.

One of the best player on the pitch and I will remember you wherever you go. Good luck in Barcelona and I hope you win the deserved Ballon d'or. This mega deal you brought us makes me happy but it remain to be seen if Inter can reinvest wisely and make the best use of it. You are a legend to me and will always have a place in La Grande Inter for me.

GRAZIE IBRAHIMOVIC

K.I.
24 Jul 09, 01:14
Transfer basically done. Grazie Ibra for everything you have done for us. You brought us the long sought Scudetto on the pitch and like I have stressed, I will never forget your 2 goals vs Parma on the last day. Your back heel volley against Bologna, your awesome mid air volley pass against Lazio... too many memories with you and it is very sad to see you go.

One of the best player on the pitch and I will remember you wherever you go. Good luck in Barcelona and I hope you win the deserved Ballon d'or. This mega deal you brought us makes me happy but it remain to be seen if Inter can reinvest wisely and make the best use of it. You are a legend to me and will always have a place in La Grande Inter for me.

GRAZIE IBRAHIMOVIC

Nothing more to add to that great post to be honest. I am sure that after a few years in barca either he will go to England or come back to us, just a feeling.

sassofono101
24 Jul 09, 01:15
Ibra is gone and Samuel's deal is done.

Buona fortuna Zlatan!

Hopefully Samel E'to will score the goals that Zlatan missed and Inter needed in the Champions League this year, like in the match against Manchester United.

Efrain21C
24 Jul 09, 01:26
Well we're winning 40 M + Eto'o, good deal... in those 40 M we can invest them in Cassano or someone else, we can give more depth to our midfield... we will even have the chance to compete in europe

Forza Nerazurri
24 Jul 09, 01:28
Well we're winning 40 M + Eto'o, good deal... in those 40 M we can invest them in Cassano or someone else, we can give more depth to our midfield... we will even have the chance to compete in europe

I totally agree with you.......Cassano plus a quality creative midfielder along with Hleb is more than enough creativity for Eto'o to feed off of

Lenny_and_Carl
24 Jul 09, 01:37
Do people really feel that Ibra has a better chance of winning the Ballon d'Or now? I think that he's only the third best player in the Barca squad (behind Messi and Iniesta) and I feel that they will outperform him on a regular basis. At Inter, had a good team been built around him, he would always have been recognized as the star and would have received the plaudits had we been successful. At Barca, people will still focus on Messi. Plus, the Ballon d'Or will go to a World Cup winner this year, so its next season at the earliestI'm not even sure he has a better chance of the CL this year due to the extra matches Barca are going to have to play and the difficulties involved in winning back to back European titles. I was hoping we could get him to stay for one more season, but oh well.

classexa
24 Jul 09, 03:09
Do people really feel that Ibra has a better chance of winning the Ballon d'Or now? I think that he's only the third best player in the Barca squad (behind Messi and Iniesta) and I feel that they will outperform him on a regular basis. At Inter, had a good team been built around him, he would always have been recognized as the star and would have received the plaudits had we been successful. At Barca, people will still focus on Messi. Plus, the Ballon d'Or will go to a World Cup winner this year, so its next season at the earliestI'm not even sure he has a better chance of the CL this year due to the extra matches Barca are going to have to play and the difficulties involved in winning back to back European titles. I was hoping we could get him to stay for one more season, but oh well.

He wants to win CL, that's his goal. He has a better chance to do it at Barca. If he'll do it, only time will tell

i_inter
24 Jul 09, 03:28
Do people really feel that Ibra has a better chance of winning the Ballon d'Or now?

He wont have a better chance but it's a chance he's willing to take. He's been at Inter for a while and he doesnt think it's possible with us. Also, at Barca he has more chances to get different trophies.

Alessandro
24 Jul 09, 03:59
I'm just glad we have a great relationship with Barcelona. It doesn't hurt being friends with the biggest club in the world. This deal we are getting is incredible but fair. Ac Milan on the other hand... Plain Scum. They are getting a bad reputation and the whole Fabiano saga made it worse for them.

vitomins
24 Jul 09, 04:24
I just watched that "Don't Say Goodbye" video again and I am in tears...lol maybe I liked this guy more than I thought...

Eto'o please score 4 goals on your debut so I can forget about Ibra!

classexa
24 Jul 09, 04:56
I just watched that "Don't Say Goodbye" video again and I am in tears...lol maybe I liked this guy more than I thought...

Eto'o please score 4 goals on your debut so I can forget about Ibra!

I've no doubt that he'll score many goals :boogy:

Jojje
24 Jul 09, 05:31
Thank you and good bye Ibra!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DgXdfERLOc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmfO9XyY9YI

Universe
24 Jul 09, 07:21
USA 09: Ibra returns to Europe
Thursday, 23 July 2009 20:32:55

BOSTON - After his individual session in the morning and lunch in the hotel, Zlatan Ibrahimovic said goodbye to Jose Mourinho and the team before leaving for Sweden. In accordance with the club, the striker left Inter's pre-season training camp in the United States, further to the transfer talks taking place in Europe.

CafeCordoba
24 Jul 09, 07:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DgXdfERLOc

Stankovic after the first Ibra's goal, HUGE! :heart: :star:

CafeCordoba
24 Jul 09, 08:21
Raiola confirms "it all started at the end of the championship".

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinternews.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D6782&sl=auto&tl=en&history_state0=

pazza inter
24 Jul 09, 08:49
Good bye Ibracadabra
Thanks for 3 sweet years and thanks for everything.
Gonna miss "Il Genio"

My god i'm in tears.

NimAraya
24 Jul 09, 08:50
Raiola confirms "it all started at the end of the championship".

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinternews.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D6782&sl=auto&tl=en&history_state0=

Yeah sure it happened. It was more than a month ago when Moratti and Laporta had a meeting when the rumors came out of Barca offering Eto'o + 25 m for Zlatan and Maxwell, which Moratti rejected.

NimAraya
24 Jul 09, 09:03
A list of Zlatan admirers:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/24/1400586/barcelona-press-compiles-list-of-zlatan-ibrahimovics

Suneet
24 Jul 09, 09:04
Forza Ibra, you gave us incredible joy and truly were godsend for Inter.

You will always be a legend in our hearts and I hope you come back to Inter one day.

NimAraya
24 Jul 09, 09:16
Anybody have a youtube of All great goals Ibra scored for us?! I mean just for Inter.

el pibe
24 Jul 09, 09:21
Goodbye Ibra, thanks for the magic.

Had ibracadabara' as an online name for the last 3 years.. need to think something else now ugh :stuckup:

R. Madrid vs Barcelona would be bigger than WC Final!

Besnik
24 Jul 09, 09:21
Anybody have a youtube of All great goals Ibra scored for us?! I mean just for Inter.

iBEEM91wwCg

I will miss him :( IBRAHIMOVIC immortal LEGEND !!!!!! :star:

Stefan
24 Jul 09, 09:58
Ibra's words when he left the team.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.24oredisport.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D14838

lonewolf19
24 Jul 09, 10:02
Awesome Banner... Truly wonderful.

ps. I wish Zlatan have more to say to us.... maybe wait a few more days

Adam
24 Jul 09, 10:02
Swedish media reports he also said "I'll see you in the Cl final!".:)

Awesome Banner... Truly wonderful.

I just noticed it. It's some piece of work! :star:

Besnik
24 Jul 09, 10:03
Awesome banner guys :) very very great!

lonewolf19
24 Jul 09, 10:04
Swedish media reports he also said "I'll see you in the Cl final!".:)

I can only dream for this... :star:

NimAraya
24 Jul 09, 10:23
Thx for the video Besnik.:)

And what banner are u talking about guys?!

rockball
24 Jul 09, 10:25
Man the feeling has just sunk in even though I knew it was going to happen all these weeks. :cry::cry:

Zlatan was more than a mercenary, more than a gloryhunter. He was a great player for us. It is surely the end of an era.

One thing I would say is he is different from likes of Henry. He would again be the star and not play second fiddle to Messi and others. He surely must have some confidence to feel he can be the star at Barca.

I will wait for him to come back in 2 years. Something will not quite work for him there.

M.Adnan
24 Jul 09, 11:29
For a change, one of our biggest stars leaves us without pissing all over the club. :D

I hated Vieri and Ronaldo, but thankfully I can't hate Zlatan.

I wish that Barca win the CL next season and Zlatan playing a big part of it. I would wish Inter to win the CL, but I know that we have no chance at all anyway. :D

Rimpel
24 Jul 09, 11:33
good luck ibra, you're probably my most favorite striker in the world. Sad to see you leave, but what's done is done.

Nyall
24 Jul 09, 11:57
Awesome banner. I really never wanted it to end.

Efrain21C
24 Jul 09, 12:13
For a change, one of our biggest stars leaves us without pissing all over the club. :D

I hated Vieri and Ronaldo, but thankfully I can't hate Zlatan.

I wish that Barca win the CL next season and Zlatan playing a big part of it. I would wish Inter to win the CL, but I know that we have no chance at all anyway. :D

I will never wish that... I prefer that even Lyon wins the CL before Barca does it again...

In fact, I dont think they will reach that far this year... :)

Bes
24 Jul 09, 12:31
Great guy! Thank you very much Zlatan for everything you gave us. Wish you the best luck!

Sempre con te.

Stefan
24 Jul 09, 13:18
Presentation is on monday.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.24oredisport.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D14853

Alessandro
24 Jul 09, 13:53
Having 2 of my fave players leave in the same year... Ibra and Adriano. I will miss you.

A new era at Inter has begun...

classexa
24 Jul 09, 14:06
Love the banner. Great work :star:

vitomins
24 Jul 09, 14:26
For all the Emily followers that believe the negotiations began in June when she spotted the Audi...

The negotiation for the passage of Zlatan Ibrahimovic came to Barcelona a year ago. Said the agent of the Swede, Mino Raiola, at the end of the meeting in Milan with Inter and the leaders of the Catalan club. "It was maybe a year ago - said the agent - but unlike that for Maxwell (assisted by the same Raiola.) It was not born from a problem, as would be the case for the defender. This clearly refers to the relationship of the Brazilian with the Nerazzurri coach, José Mourinho. According to Raiola, Ibrahimovic wanted to go to Barcelona, but if it were not possible would have been happy to remain Inter. He chose the Catalan club, said the agent, especially for the quality of the game delivered by the team under Pep Guardiola.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.24oredisport.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D14838

I guess it started much earlier than that...

Universe
24 Jul 09, 14:50
Is the banner a youtube vid? If so, can someone tell us the link please?

FCBarca
24 Jul 09, 14:51
I've no doubt that he'll score many goals :boogy:

No doubt either...Samu is quality striker and he will endear himself to many Inter fans, sooner than you think...Big heart player with a ton of passion - you'll see that.

I'd also say that while Inter is a big club, it seems a bit harsh to fault a player like Ibra for wanting to advance in his career with Barca by labeling him a mercenary...I think there's a quote somewhere from 2000 where he pointed out that among his boyhood clubs he admired, both Inter & Barca were mentioned...And, let's face it, Inter were more than a step behind Barca's level and for a player of Ibra's caliber the desire had to be burning to reach that...He could've stayed longer where he was doing most of the creative & hard work or he could advance his game by going someplace where the level of football was on par with his own all over the pitch.

Just my two cents, I always fear big ego players on Barca for fear that they will attempt to make themselves bigger than the club - surely the same for Inter fans...But I don't see a Cristiano Ronaldo scenario here with Zlatan...I see a player who is going someplace where he can advance his achievements and play a brand of football that I'd imagine most top tier talents crave to play at Barca.

Anyone hear about this latest news that Hleb could still scupper the deal?...Apparently he wants to stay and fight for his place at Barca...Can't imagine his loan killing the deal but perhaps the saga takes another twist?

CafeCordoba
24 Jul 09, 14:55
Anyone hear about this latest news that Hleb could still scupper the deal?...Apparently he wants to stay and fight for his place at Barca...Can't imagine his loan killing the deal but perhaps the saga takes another twist?

Probably no one in the club just hasn't informed Hleb that he's part of the deal (Maxwell deal). Pretty strange policy but Eto'o found out he's not needed when Pep Guardiola kept his press conference where he announced it's time for Eto'o to go.

FCBarca
24 Jul 09, 15:10
Probably no one in the club just hasn't informed Hleb that he's part of the deal (Maxwell deal). Pretty strange policy but Eto'o found out he's not needed when Pep Guardiola kept his press conference where he announced it's time for Eto'o to go.

I can't say Mesalles is Iraola like but he has his own bag of tricks as an agent as well...He's portrayed several aspects of his client's relationship with Barca inaccurately on several occasions...Most recently the lies he put out there about the contract renewal offer from Barca...He was called out on it and the emails were published refuting his earlier comments on the matter.

Agents are always trying to boost their clients while making the club look like the villain...Barca could've certainly handled some aspects with Samu better but in no way was this a 'surprise' for Eto'O...For weeks, neither Mesalles nor Eto'O were even returning calls from the club - yet claimed no one kept them in the loop...It's a bit juvenile but it's part of the gamesmanship of negotiating deals on the behalf of some agents & their clients.

As for Hleb, I can't imagine his involvement in the deal can kill it as I'm sure Barca, at this point, would do whatever is necessary to see the deal through whether Hleb is included or not.

Hasan
24 Jul 09, 15:15
“Inter have committed suicide by selling Ibrahimovic. They have sold their leader. Eto'o is a great player, but he is a player that does well when the team is doing well,”

“Ibrahimovic can make the difference even when a team is playing badly.”

Luciano Moggi

I hate the man but he's always right. He cheated but no one can say that he don't know to make a transfer.

vitomins
24 Jul 09, 15:22
I prefer to follow a person who did not cheat and is not a scumbag...

"Inter is one of the three favorites for the Champions League, as well as Barcelona and Manchester United. Real took Kakà and Ronaldo, two phenomenal players and should be proud, but cannot invent by a team of Champions in a month. I like Inter. Eto'o excites me, Milito is a champion who works for the team. Mourinho will acquire the European mentality. Inter, which is still the best team in Italy, is ready to win in Europe, or at least make it to the final. "

- Marcello Lippi

Adam
24 Jul 09, 15:26
Both Juventinos at heart. All they are trying to do is put more pressure on Inter. I wouldn't listen to either of them. Unfortunately Moggi's statement is closer to the truth.

vitomins
24 Jul 09, 15:27
LOL of course it is Zlatan :rolleyes:

10GladiatoreMilano10
24 Jul 09, 15:28
Don't be sad because our club is leaving the biggest TRAITOR of football.Ibrahimovic wants CL ok leave our club but you will never be true INTERISTA like(Zanetti,Cordoba,Materazzi,...)...I hope Cassano will come because Cassano is TRUE INTERISTA....You are a TRAITOR....
Welcome Antonio "Talentino" Cassano 10...;)...FORZA INTER...;)

Adam
24 Jul 09, 15:29
So I take it you disagree then? Moggi's statement is saying Ibra will be difficult to replace while Lippi's is saying we're one of the favourites for the CL. You think Lippi is closer to the truth? :lol:

classexa
24 Jul 09, 15:32
Don't be sad because our club is leaving the biggest TRAITOR of football.Ibrahimovic wants CL ok leave our club but you will never be true INTERISTA like(Zanetti,Cordoba,Materazzi,...)...I hope Cassano will come because Cassano is TRUE INTERISTA....You are a TRAITOR....

Uhm ok then

vitomins
24 Jul 09, 15:32
So I take it you disagree then? Moggi's statement is saying Ibra will be difficult to replace while Lippi's is saying we're one of the favourites for the CL. You think Lippi is closer to the truth? :lol:

No Moggi said we commited suicide and pretty much said that there is no one that could replace Ibra...

I have said on numerous occasions that I am very upset that Ibra is leaving, but everyone takes that feeling and turns it into hate for his replacement...

NimAraya
24 Jul 09, 15:35
“Inter have committed suicide by selling Ibrahimovic. They have sold their leader. Eto'o is a great player, but he is a player that does well when the team is doing well,”

“Ibrahimovic can make the difference even when a team is playing badly.”

Luciano Moggi

I hate the man but he's always right. He cheated but no one can say that he don't know to make a transfer.

He's always right?!!!!!!!!! Excuse me?!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing I know is that he should shut the fuck up!

Adam
24 Jul 09, 15:39
No Moggi said we commited suicide and pretty much said that there is no one that could replace Ibra...

Right. And what do you think is more likely for next season: That we will struggle or that we will win CL? I honestly don't give a fuck what you think. I just want to know what your problem is. You're following me around and leaving little comments after my posts like a dog that follows someone with meat in his pocket.

Do you want to have a football discussion or do you want to spend your time attacking me all the time? What's your deal?

vitomins
24 Jul 09, 15:41
Right. And what do you think is more likely for next season: That we will struggle or that we will win CL? I honestly don't give a fuck what you think. I just want to know what your problem is. You're following me around and leaving little comments after my posts like a dog that follows someone with meat in his pocket.

Do you want to have a football discussion or do you want to spend your time attacking me all the time? What's your deal?

I didn't attack you I just find it funny that all of your posts have such a heavy Ibra bias....he is no longer with us, start making the posts Inter biased.

Ehsan
24 Jul 09, 15:46
Is the banner a youtube vid? If so, can someone tell us the link please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn2W7WpKjuU

classexa
24 Jul 09, 15:47
Forza Inter :D How's that?

Adam
24 Jul 09, 15:48
I didn't attack you I just find it funny that all of your posts have such a heavy Ibra bias....he is no longer with us, start making the posts Inter biased.

I make the posts realistic according to what I see, and guess what: So far I have a pretty good trackrecord of getting my predictions right, and I usually don't rub it in people's face either.

You can make them "Inter bias" if you so please. Seriously, I would appreciate it if you left me alone. This is bordering on harassment.

Hasan
24 Jul 09, 15:52
I prefer to follow a person who did not cheat and is not a scumbag...
- Marcello Lippi

Lippi is the same scumbag like Moggi. He was in Inter and what he done? He couldn't do anything without Moggi. With Italy too, Grosso penalty against Australia brought WC for him.

Cuper is two times better coach from him.

vitomins
24 Jul 09, 15:52
This deal is going to drag out longer than we expect...

Not yet reached final agreement for the transfer of Zlatan Ibrahimovic from interfering in Barcelona. The prosecutor of the Swedish player, Mino Raiola, said out of the meeting in progress this morning with the leaders of the Nerazzurri and the Catalan club in the study of Rinaldo Ghelfi. "We have not yet reached an agreement - the agent said, without specifying what are the points at issue - now I will go to Barcelona, for today I have finished here. There is no problem - he added - but we are looking for the best solution possible." The prosecutor said he is not in a hurry, because "the market closes August 31, and therefore we do not necessarily have to close the deal by Monday, when Samuel Etòo could come to Milan.

It is an obvious provocation, since Inter and Barcelona want to provide the respective coaches the two players as soon as possible.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&tl=en&u=24oredisport.com

vitomins
24 Jul 09, 15:53
Lippi is the same scumbag like Moggi. He was in Inter and what he done? He couldn't do anything without Moggi. With Italy too, Grosso penalty against Australia brought WC for him.

Cuper is two times better coach from him.

Wow if you hold Moggi in a higher regard than Lippi...you have fuckin problems man.

classexa
24 Jul 09, 15:54
Are you kidding me ?!

Hasan
24 Jul 09, 15:57

I wonder who is an idiot who gave you computer?

He's always right?!!!!!!!!! Excuse me?!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing I know is that he should shut the fuck up!

He's a cheater and that stands. That's bigger than anything.

But also,

-He has sold Zidane to Real for world record fee and than brought Thuram, Buffon and Nedved
-He also brought Trezeguet
-He didn't think twice before buying Ibra
-Giovinco and all that talented kids in Juventus are his last moves

Wow if you hold Moggi in a higher regard than Lippi...you have fuckin problems man.

No no no , I said they are both same scumbags and if you couldn't read that you have fukcin problem.

Lenny_and_Carl
24 Jul 09, 16:06
Someone earlier mentioned that this was the 'end of an era' for Inter, and I think thats a good way of looking at it. Realistically, as long as Ibra was there, this team was always going to be Ibra-dependant. As brilliant as he was, I believe that that fact actually held us back from taking the next step up. We were always relying on one man to do everything, now the whole squad will be forced to step up. While I'm disappointed he is going, its not the end of the world. Think back to when Juve sold Zidane. With that money there were able to invest in a number of quality players and make their club one of the very best in Europe (yes, I am aware they didn't win the CL and that they are filthy cheats, but you cannot deny they were a good side). If we invest the money into quality players, we could effectively end up with four new players. The only thing that worries me slightly is that we are yet to hear Mourinho's thoughts on the whole thing. While I seriously doubt the club would do anything against his will, I believe this move will have forced him to change his plans for the season. Then again, maybe this was the only way for the club to raise the funds for the players we need and he agreed to the whole thing.

vitomins
24 Jul 09, 16:08

But also,

-He has sold Zidane to Real for world record fee and than brought Thuram, Buffon and Nedved

No no no , I said they are both same scumbags and if you couldn't read that you have fukcin problem.

Sorry if you put Moggi and Lippi at the same level...there is something wrong with you...

Hasan
24 Jul 09, 16:11
Sorry if you put Moggi and Lippi at the same level...there is something wrong with you...

If you can understand that's my opinion than you have a problem. I will always respect your opinions if you have quality arguments.

Adam
24 Jul 09, 16:12
Someone earlier mentioned that this was the 'end of an era' for Inter, and I think thats a good way of looking at it. Realistically, as long as Ibra was there, this team was always going to be Ibra-dependant. As brilliant as he was, I believe that that fact actually held us back from taking the next step up. We were always relying on one man to do everything, now the whole squad will be forced to step up. While I'm disappointed he is going, its not the end of the world. Think back to when Juve sold Zidane. With that money there were able to invest in a number of quality players and make their club one of the very best in Europe (yes, I am aware they didn't win the CL and that they are filthy cheats, but you cannot deny they were a good side). If we invest the money into quality players, we could effectively end up with four new players. The only thing that worries me slightly is that we are yet to hear Mourinho's thoughts on the whole thing. While I seriously doubt the club would do anything against his will, I believe this move will have forced him to change his plans for the season. Then again, maybe this was the only way for the club to raise the funds for the players we need and he agreed to the whole thing.

Good post. I agree, if we can get it working an Inter that isn't Ibra dependant is definitly the next step for us. Btw, nice to see you posting here again. Are the Barca fans warmin up to Ibra yet?;) I haven't been for a few days...

P.s Try to divide your posts into paragraphs because it's very tough on the eyes when the text is all cramped like that. I'd be a shame if people didn't read them just for that reason.;)

Alex de Large
24 Jul 09, 16:16
Moggi can't win without cheating.
Lippi can't win without cheating, but sometimes he can win without cheating, like in 06.

vitomins
24 Jul 09, 16:18
Same news...

It's Done: Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a player of Barcelona. For the presentation you will have to wait until the beginning of next week, but now all the details have been arranged. This was announced by the Spanish club's general director Joan Oliver: 'It is all right, Ibrahimovic is a player of Barcelona. We found the agreement with Inter, and Monday or Tuesday there will be a presentation." Barcelona now has to fix some private details with the player's agent, Mino Raiola.

Next week there will be two big announcements: Eto'o to Inter, Ibra to Barça, to join his friend Maxwell. While the Cameroonian should be followed in the space of a few days by the Belarusian, Hleb. For which there should be no hitches, despite recent sensational statements by the player who said he wanted to stay in Barca. Moreover, the employment of the former Arsenal man is a business that is separate from the Ibra-Eto'o deal, so even if the treaty were to suddenly run aground, it would not have any effect on the "trade" involving the two attackers. But Oliver confirms the same: "Yes, Hleb will go to Inter with Eto'o."

classexa
24 Jul 09, 16:20
Vito, which one is it :P Are all things regarding Eto'o done?

vitomins
24 Jul 09, 16:22
My head is spinning...Raiola says they have to work out details but makes it sound like they are important and will drag out. Oliver also says there are details that need to be ironed out with Raiola but he makes it sound like they are minor and will be handled quickly...

classexa
24 Jul 09, 16:26
Sigh... :(

vitomins
24 Jul 09, 16:27
Txiki Beguiristain, Barcelona's technical secretary, confirmed the agreement occurred between Inter and Barcelona to exchange Ibrahimovic-Eto'o. Says the former blaugrana player, "The agreement between the two companies were found, now what we must allow the two players to carry out medical examinations, Eto'o in Milan and Ibra here."

Beguiristain adds: "At the end of this procedure will be the signatures on contracts, and termination, which ones work. The club is working hard for all these reasons, we are trying to complete the transaction as soon as possible to make the most as the presentation. I think that Monday will be the right day. "

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&tl=en&u=tuttomercatoweb.com

sassofono101
24 Jul 09, 16:28
I totally agree with Lenny_and_Carl previous post.

I also have to admit I am still bitter about Zlatan's huge enthusiasm to leave Inter....

classexa
24 Jul 09, 16:29
Come on, let this be it :) Both of them needs as much of the pre-season as possible

Hasan
24 Jul 09, 16:32
but sometimes he can win without cheating, like in 06.

Grosso+Australia+blind ref= Lippi wins

vitomins
24 Jul 09, 16:33
Grosso+Australia+blind ref= Lippi wins

Ya because that was the WC Final and Italy didn't have to beat Ukraine, Germany, and France after that, right?

Lenny_and_Carl
24 Jul 09, 16:37
Good post. I agree, if we can get it working an Inter that isn't Ibra dependant is definitly the next step for us. Btw, nice to see you posting here again. Are the Barca fans warmin up to Ibra yet?;) I haven't been for a few days...

Its interesting to see the response of Barca fans. They seem quite evenly split on the whole issue, although I think they've all agreed that Ibra is a good signing. The only issue is they feel that Eto'o PLUS 40m is too much. The youtube vids have been popping up left right and centre and I think they've been introduced to the genius that is Ibra. Seriously, who wouldn't fall in love after seeing his highlights? Despite this, I think a lot of them are sad to see Eto'o go, but there are alot of fans who seem to have turned on him now that he's gone.

FCBarca
24 Jul 09, 16:40
Yeah, it's a done deal...Just minor contract things to be finished but effectively it's done...Despite wanting Hleb to stay at Barca, I feel pretty confident he'll be a big asset to Inter...He has this move that I find most defenders have a hard time contending with where he cuts inside (On a dime) despite his momentum going the other direction - does it routinely and effortlessly...Great feel for the game and will deliver a boat load of assists to Samu

FCBarca
24 Jul 09, 16:47
Its interesting to see the response of Barca fans. They seem quite evenly split on the whole issue, although I think they've all agreed that Ibra is a good signing. The only issue is they feel that Eto'o PLUS 40m is too much. The youtube vids have been popping up left right and centre and I think they've been introduced to the genius that is Ibra. Seriously, who wouldn't fall in love after seeing his highlights? Despite this, I think a lot of them are sad to see Eto'o go, but there are alot of fans who seem to have turned on him now that he's gone.

I don't know if 'turning on' him is a good way to describe it...Some have been a bit harsh (Myself included) but that has more to do with some of the off pitch antics of the player rather than what the player does for the club on it...It's an odd feeling to see a player in his prime who is decisive as a player (Still) leave the club...And Eto'O was rapidly smashing all the scoring records at Barca so already he is a legend for the club...All things being equal, I believe most Cules would rather continue with Samuel...But with Eto'O you never really knew what he was going to do...A real possibility of him leaving for free next summer just wouldn't disappear and so it only made sense to move him for something even if 'on balance' the swap looks expensive.

The way I look at is I'd much rather see the club fork out €40-45 million now along with Samu then ponder the possibility of forking out €70 or so million next summer while Eto'O walks for free.

And as much as Ibra is hailed, he was largely the #2 option on most Cules minds...Villa was the preferred option if for no other reason than his proven success in La Liga as well as the synergy he shares with Xavi & Iniesta...We're warming more and more to the idea of Ibra since he'll be bringing something as a striker that hasn't been in the XI for many years...There will be a transition period but the desire and work rate is there from the player so hopefully it will work out for both clubs

Alex de Large
24 Jul 09, 16:50
This comes from an spanish forum, most of the people think Inter is the winner in the deal.
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/783/dibujocsy.jpg

Adam
24 Jul 09, 16:53

Yeah, that's the impression I got too. Btw, we've talked on there if you didn't figure it out already. I have the nick "Interista".;)

FCBarca
24 Jul 09, 16:53
^^63 votes?...lol, come on

But, yeah, I'm sure a lot of Spaniards worry about replacing a proven striker like Eto'O...It is interesting how much both sides value their own strikers...If nothing else, I think that bodes well for both clubs as they are both quite valued

Luka
24 Jul 09, 17:35
But I don't see a Cristiano Ronaldo scenario here with Zlatan...I see a player who is going someplace where he can advance his achievements and play a brand of football that I'd imagine most top tier talents crave to play at Barca.

I like the way you write, but you can't take it for granted. In fact many interisti already said here, Zlatan is not going to Barca, because Barca is currently the best. He is going there, because HE can be acknoledged as worlds one of best players, win Ballon D'or or win CL.

The point is, he indeed is looking mostly at himself, that is a fact actually.

I'm really looking forward to see how it will work out for you, but I've read many opinions that you're making a mistake, and I'm agreing with that group.

classexa
24 Jul 09, 17:42
I think he'll do just fine

10GladiatoreMilano10
24 Jul 09, 17:48

But also,

Thank you for calling me idiot I'm going to report you...second thing:He(ibrahimovic) is TRAITOR...he will never be big as Zanetti or Cordoba or Matrix because those players are true INTERISTI...Zlatan is NOT true interista...and you know that...you are deffending him because he is bosnian like you...tell me if he were a SERB would you defend him like now...i don't think soo...ciao bambino;)

FCBarca
24 Jul 09, 17:49
I like the way you write, but you can't take it for granted. In fact many interisti already said here, Zlatan is not going to Barca, because Barca is currently the best. He is going there, because HE can be acknoledged as worlds one of best players, win Ballon D'or or win CL.

I'm really looking forward to see how it will work out for you, but I've read many opinions that you're making a mistake, and I'm agreing with that group.

Yeah, we'll see...It's a risk/gamble, no doubt...I think anytime you tinker with a successful formula, you run the risk of derailing your success...That would apply were anyone to come in for Eto'O, Villa or Ibra or anyone else.

I've said it many times before but strikers are unique footballers, particularly in terms of their egos...I don't for a second think Ibra isn't a megalomaniac ala Eto'O or any other big name striker - it's simply part of their personalities...Perhaps it's what gives them their edge, I don't know.

However, my point on Zlatan is that he wants to go further, both for himself and club...Thierry Henry did it when he left Arsenal as he said all he wanted was to win CL...It was the only thing he hadn't won...I think as a player gets on, that sort of goal becomes more understandable...Especially if you are a talent like Zlatan...I think you can make a pretty good argument that Inter was still at least a year or few away from being serious contenders for the CL and that has to weigh in your mind...Plus, perhaps I'm too biased, but I gotta believe a player of his talent has to look at Barca's play and drool with the desire to be a part of that...I mean, who doesn't want to play joga bonito, right?

I just think some players are more fitting of the mercenary title, not sure it fits Zlatan...Just my two cents

minterke
24 Jul 09, 18:12
What a deal we got though, Inter management did an amazing job on this one. 48 million + Etoo + Hleb on loan...that's way better for us than for them.

Ibra was a great player but so is Etoo, and with the 48 mil and Hleb we can really reinforce our squad.

Handoyo
24 Jul 09, 18:13
FCBarca, just because you see a few of us brand him mercenary, it doesn't mean that we all do. For the record, I think the word 'mercenary' is ridiculously overused when it comes to football.

I just hope Ibra won't pull of a stupid stunt and kiss the Barca badge in the presentation.

Man this is sadness.

sassofono101
24 Jul 09, 18:13
Yeah, we'll see...It's a risk/gamble, no doubt...I think anytime you tinker with a successful formula, you run the risk of derailing your success...That would apply were anyone to come in for Eto'O, Villa or Ibra or anyone else.

I've said it many times before but strikers are unique footballers, particularly in terms of their egos...I don't for a second think Ibra isn't a megalomaniac ala Eto'O or any other big name striker - it's simply part of their personalities...Perhaps it's what gives them their edge, I don't know.

However, my point on Zlatan is that he wants to go further, both for himself and club...Thierry Henry did it when he left Arsenal as he said all he wanted was to win CL...It was the only thing he hadn't won...I think as a player gets on, that sort of goal becomes more understandable...Especially if you are a talent like Zlatan...I think you can make a pretty good argument that Inter was still at least a year or few away from being serious contenders for the CL and that has to weigh in your mind...Plus, perhaps I'm too biased, but I gotta believe a player of his talent has to look at Barca's play and drool with the desire to be a part of that...I mean, who doesn't want to play joga bonito, right?

I just think some players are more fitting of the mercenary title, not sure it fits Zlatan...Just my two cents

Yes, like I said it before, I am still bitter about Zlatan's huge huge huge enthusiasm to leaver Inter:wth:

I do like that term you used, Zlatan IS a Mercenary and he thinks ONLY about himself.

sassofono101
24 Jul 09, 18:17
FCBarca, just because you see a few of us brand him mercenary, it doesn't mean that we all do. For the record, I think the word 'mercenary' is ridiculously overused when it comes to football.

I just hope Ibra won't pull of a stupid stunt and kiss the Barca badge in the presentation.

Man this is sadness.

No he won't, he is a PROFESSIONAL MERCENARY. A different point of view among the interisti. I am not so sure if we are just a few who name him that. It is a debatable point.

Suneet
24 Jul 09, 18:26
What a deal we got though, Inter management did an amazing job on this one. 48 million + Etoo + Hleb on loan...that's way better for us than for them.

Ibra was a great player but so is Etoo, and with the 48 mil and Hleb we can really reinforce our squad.

That is the cold hard fact, anyone who disagrees should just be banned.:crazy:

NimAraya
24 Jul 09, 18:43
Thank you for calling me idiot I'm going to report you...second thing:He(ibrahimovic) is TRAITOR...he will never be big as Zanetti or Cordoba or Matrix because those players are true INTERISTI...Zlatan is NOT true interista...and you know that...you are deffending him because he is bosnian like you...tell me if he were a SERB would you defend him like now...i don't think soo...ciao bambino;)

No he won't, he is a PROFESSIONAL MERCENARY. A different point of view among the interisti. I am not so sure if we are just a few who name him that. It is a debatable point.

Both of you guys need to clear urself, cause it seems none of you have any idea what are u talking about! Tell me who is a Mercenary, traitor and professional Mercenary from ur eyes?!!

Gladiator, u seem to be so proud to call Zlatan a TRAITOR! What's ur issuse with it?! WOuld u clear urself more than this please?!! U're talking about TRUE INTERISTA. Surely when you mention sucha thing u gotta have a definiton for it. Would u tell me what is that?!

Handoyo
24 Jul 09, 19:06
That is the cold hard fact, anyone who disagrees should just be banned.:crazy:
The determinant of whether this is a great deal, or a dynasty-ending deal, would be whether and how we will re-invest the cash we get from Barcelona.

It's still way too early to judge it. But from my point of view, it would have been more ideal had we bought a partner for Ibra instead of selling him and revamping the team. There's too much risk involved this way. (Risk of not re-investing, risk of not getting the chosen players, risk of the replacement sucking, etc)

FCBarca
24 Jul 09, 19:07
I know, for me, I kinda define players like this.

There are the youth products for whom I expect more...I expect them to have true loyalty to the club...No amount of wages etc. would want them to leave unless they were not playing enough or were unhappy with teammates etc.

There are the hired guns (Often times inaccurately described as mercenaries, IMHO)...The players that are bought, whether from abroad or locally...Players that are either bought early in their careers to fine tune their craft, players who are bought in their prime who are there to elevate the club and become a fixture and finally the players in the twilight of their careers that are bought for either reinforcements or to be the 'final piece' to the puzzle....Less should, IMHO, be expected of them in terms of loyalty except for those that are bought young...You'd think that those who spend time and develop will not have their loyalties wane over time.

Mercenaries in football, for me, are the hired guns who are either the 'final piece' or simply high priced players who simply go to the highest bidder each season...Players who are always angling for a pay raise and leverage that position by threatening to go to another club...No one likes players like these, IMHO....Every club has had a player like this at one time or another...At present, Barca has none like this (Thankfully).

I don't know what Zlatan has been like in Italy...I know that he had to eventually leave Ajax and I know he mentioned then that Inter and Barca were among his boyhood favorite clubs (Now he will have played for both)...And as much as it may sound like wumming, Barca, for the moment, is a bigger club than Inter...Or perhaps more successful but at the very least plays a very unique brand of football...I get the impression it's the allure of that style of play along with the chance to finally lift the CL trophy that has him arrive at Barca (Perhaps even enthusiastically).

And, yes, I too despise players kissing the badge who do so too casually...For the record, Titi has not kissed the badge as far as I know...He remains very loyal to Arsenal...Couldn't hazard a guess as to what Ibra may do in a Barca shirt

10GladiatoreMilano10
24 Jul 09, 19:16
Both of you guys need to clear urself, cause it seems none of you have any idea what are u talking about! Tell me who is a Mercenary, traitor and professional Mercenary from ur eyes?!!

Gladiator, u seem to be so proud to call Zlatan a TRAITOR! What's ur issuse with it?! WOuld u clear urself more than this please?!! U're talking about TRUE INTERISTA. Surely when you mention sucha thing u gotta have a definiton for it. Would u tell me what is that?!

OK NimAraya....he is traitor..why??because he wants to leave the club because he think he will never won CL whit INTER...Look Zanetti..he is in Inter for 14 years and he never said I WANT TO LEAVE BECAUSE I HAVEN'T WON SCUDETTO OR CL...he is not TRUE INTERISTA..If you are true interista stay at club and fight for CL...He is giving up...Zanetti is here for 14 seasons and he is still fighting...
Do you understand me what I'm trying to say...He said when he arrived at INTER "i support Inter as a kid"...Only zanetti,cordoba,matrix,chino,...are true INTERISTI....And CASSANO...;)....
FORZA GRANDE INTER......IBRA TI ODIO:frustrat:

Adam
24 Jul 09, 19:21
The determinant of whether this is a great deal, or a dynasty-ending deal, would be whether and how we will re-invest the cash we get from Barcelona.

It's still way too early to judge it. But from my point of view, it would have been more ideal had we bought a partner for Ibra instead of selling him and revamping the team. There's too much risk involved this way. (Risk of not re-investing, risk of not getting the chosen players, risk of the replacement sucking, etc)

I agree, Han, especially with the bolded part but to put it in a different way: It's a great deal regardless, but time will tell if Inter will come away stronger from it.;)

That's not saying it's a bad dal for Barca, because let's face it: Eto'o could leave them for free in six months, so basicly they payed 50 mil for Ibra and got rid of their trouble. 50% the readers of El mundo deportivo rate the transfer a 10. 9 % rate it a 1, and the remaining % is evenly distributed at 9,8,7,6 and 5.

Adam
24 Jul 09, 19:24
And, yes, I too despise players kissing the badge who do so too casually...For the record, Titi has not kissed the badge as far as I know...He remains very loyal to Arsenal...Couldn't hazard a guess as to what Ibra may do in a Barca shirt

I seriously doubt Ibra will pull a Sheva. From what I can remember he hasn't kissed a single shirt he's ever played for. He's not the type to make declarations of love in public, not even to his wife lol. He's kissed his kids though but that's pretty much it.

Handoyo
24 Jul 09, 19:27
I seriously doubt Ibra will pull a Sheva. From what I can remember he hasn't kissed a single shirt he's ever played for. He's not the type to make declarations of love in public, not even to his wife lol. He's kissed his kids though but that's pretty much it.
True that. But the pressure of being presented on 80,000+ crowd may make his head giddy or something?

FCBarca
24 Jul 09, 19:28

Heh heh, sounds about right from what I've been gathering in here.

Is there a quotes thread in this forum for Zlatan?...I intend to archive his future quotes with Barca as I am sure they will be comical...He's a character and I suppose that hasn't hurt his affection with fans apart from his play

Adam
24 Jul 09, 19:32
True that. But the pressure of being presented on 80,000+ crowd may make his head giddy or something?

Yeah, it's possible. Actually I was thinking about this earlier and I'm scared he might get nervous and say something stupid like "Madrid cabron" when Laporta hands him the mic. I mean I break a sweat standing up and speaking in a class full of students. Imagine holding a speech to 50.000+ or however many show up..Scary man..

NimAraya
24 Jul 09, 19:33
OK NimAraya....he is traitor..why??because he wants to leave the club because he think he will never won CL whit INTER...Look Zanetti..he is in Inter for 14 years and he never said I WANT TO LEAVE BECAUSE I HAVEN'T WON SCUDETTO OR CL...he is not TRUE INTERISTA..If you are true interista stay at club and fight for CL...He is giving up...Zanetti is here for 14 seasons and he is still fighting...
Do you understand me what I'm trying to say...He said when he arrived at INTER "i support Inter as a kid"...Only zanetti,cordoba,matrix,chino,...are true INTERISTI....And CASSANO...;)....
FORZA GRANDE INTER......IBRA TI ODIO:frustrat:

So how much important is this TRUE INTERISTA FOR U, when those true ones (as u say) never could help their BELOVED club to win anything?!! There is no word about Zanetti's loyality but seems u just mention the names of Matrix, Cordoba and Recoba beside him just to show HOW MANY players are True Interista!

Mercenary is someone that makes no special impact for a team and just leave 'em because another club is offering him more money (Robinho!). Seems u forgot Ibra earned 12 m at Inter and now he's gonna earn 9 m at Barca!!

U say u're gonna report someone just because he called u Idiot, but what reaction do u expect when you come and keep calling a player that did a lot for us a Traitor?!!!

Adam
24 Jul 09, 19:37
Heh heh, sounds about right from what I've been gathering in here.

Is there a quotes thread in this forum for Zlatan?...I intend to archive his future quotes with Barca as I am sure they will be comical...He's a character and I suppose that hasn't hurt his affection with fans apart from his play

Umm..I don't think there is one. However if i'm not mistaken "wikiquote" has a pretty decent compilation of them. I'm not sure though.;)

10GladiatoreMilano10
24 Jul 09, 19:44
So how much important is this TRUE INTERISTA FOR U, when those true ones (as u say) never could help their BELOVED club to win anything?!! There is no word about Zanetti's loyality but seems u just mention the names of Matrix, Cordoba and Recoba beside him just to show HOW MANY players are True Interista!

Mercenary is someone that makes no special impact for a team and just leave 'em because another club is offering him more money (Robinho!). Seems u forgot Ibra earned 12 m at Inter and now he's gonna earn 9 m at Barca!!

U say u're gonna report someone just because he called u Idiot, but what reaction do u expect when you come and keep calling a player that did a lot for us a Traitor?!!!

That is not your problem who I will report..ok...I don't want to talk abouth Robinho because he is not at inter(yet).you want more true interisti ok:Giacinto Facchetti(RIP presidente),Cambiasso,Zamorano,Simeone,Bergomi,...
Only player who could say i want to leave INTER because i didn't won CL is zanetti and he will never do that because he care abouth fans...ibrahimovic gives a fuck abouth us(fans)....zanetti cares...
Fight for black and blue colours not run away from them like TRAIROT....I don't want him anymore at INTER...We have Eto'o and i hope Cassano...;););)

NimAraya
24 Jul 09, 19:51
That is not your problem who I will report..ok...I don't want to talk abouth Robinho because he is not at inter(yet).you want more true interisti ok:Giacinto Facchetti(RIP presidente),Cambiasso,Zamorano,Simeone,Bergomi,...
Only player who could say i want to leave INTER because i didn't won CL is zanetti and he will never do that because he care abouth fans...ibrahimovic gives a fuck abouth us(fans)....zanetti cares...
Fight for black and blue colours not run away from them like TRAIROT....I don't want him anymore at INTER...We have Eto'o and i hope Cassano...;););)

U expect a player to stay forever at a club to gain the respect of fans like u?!! How come u expect respect from someone when you don't have any respect for what they have done for us?! U want respect when you don't give a crap about giving respect?!!

And since when the likes of Cambiasso, Zamorano and Simeone became True Interista?!!

Pravesh
24 Jul 09, 19:55

He is going there to prove the world but I am quite sure he is going there to play entertainment football as well. Barcelona is playing a beautiful brand of football and it should be a player's dream to play for them, just like a normal student's dream to study in top universities/schools, etc.

He is an arrogant prick for sure but he did almost all he could for us and I respect him for that. He did what he is paid for and yeah, he is a mercenary for sure. :)

10GladiatoreMilano10
24 Jul 09, 19:57
U expect a player to stay forever at a club to gain the respect of fans like u?!! How come u expect respect from someone when you don't have any respect for what they have done for us?! U want respect when you don't give a crap about giving respect?!!

And since when the likes of Cambiasso, Zamorano and Simeone became True Interista?!!

Forever he can't stay because he will be 80years old and he can't run very quick ;)...What did he done for us...last season he scored 17-18 goals 10 from penalyt..this season he was best striker and he has my respect...but who many gols did he scored in 3 seasons in CL?????:P...
Look what does it mean to be real INTERISTA...;);)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8ABknhkddI&feature=related

NimAraya
24 Jul 09, 20:10
Forever he can't stay because he will be 80years old and he can't run very quick ;)...What did he done for us...last season he scored 17-18 goals 10 from penalyt..this season he was best striker and he has my respect...but who many gols did he scored in 3 seasons in CL?????:P...
Look what does it mean to be real INTERISTA...;);)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8ABknhkddI&feature=related

Yeah that youtube was very touchy! I'm drowning in tears now!!!
Zamorano has my respect for what he has done for Inter but A prestigious club like Inter needs winning to keep the respect that the world is giving them as one of the big clubs in the world. AS much as You give the likes of Zamorano credit for being TRUE INTERISTA, the same I can call him another loser that came here, done nothing and left. For justifying ur insults toward a player u don't need to use every possible way to prove it. The likes of Zamorano will be liked by the fans, and the likes of Zlatan will keep alive the prestigue of this club! Be fair and u will find out which one is more important.

10GladiatoreMilano10
24 Jul 09, 20:16
Look NimAraya for me Ibrahimovic will be traitor ...for you can be legend or whatever you want...for me is more important that you are loyal..ibrahimovic is not loyal he is ....you know what...FORZA INTER...;)

NimAraya
24 Jul 09, 20:23
Look NimAraya for me Ibrahimovic will be traitor ...for you can be legend or whatever you want...for me is more important that you are loyal..ibrahimovic is not loyal he is ....you know what...FORZA INTER...;)

lol. Ok stay what u are. For What I see u are more FORZA MYSELF than anything else.

shahz_nerazzurri
24 Jul 09, 21:02

He is kind of a mercenary, but more than that, he is just a coward. Great player, but doesnt have balls. We have all seen that in the pressurized CL games, when his balls shrink at the sight of English defenders.
He is going to Barca, to try and win a CL Henry style. I would love to see how he shows his attitude over there, can you imagine him shouting at Messi, Xavi or Iniesta, for a bad pass?

The respect I had for Ibra, kind of disappeared, after the way he tried to whore himself out of the club. Players like C.Ronaldo, Kaka, they have respect. They waited for a club to come to them, before declaring thier intentions. Unlike Ibra and his agent, who were busy whoring themselves out in one of the most desperate and funny manner ever. When Barca were after thier first choice Villa, and Madrid were after better players, not even throwing a bone to Ibra, but he still kept on begging Laporta or Perez to notice him. No self-respecting player or man, would do that.

Hoenstly, I dont know why anyone would care so much. He was an Inter player, and is not anymore now. So I dont know, why people would care what he does, except for the dumb Swedish fanboys. I dont care if he shines for Barca, or if he flunks for Barca. I dont care if he kisses the Barca shirt during presentation, I dont care if he takes a dump on Inter's shirt during the presentation, and I dont care if he decides to give Laporta a BJ infront of everyone, just to show him how grateful he is, that he finally decided to notice him.

It will be just the same old dumb fanboys posting pics of him during his Barca presentation, or justifying the reasons, when he starts flopping for Barca. And I dont know, why apart from them, anyone else would give a crap, what happens to him.

.[/quote]

NimAraya
24 Jul 09, 21:10
Bravo Shahz! That post was the collection of many things over the years. It's amazing u see Kaka and CR situation with respect but see Ibra's situation as whoring out!!!

Gano
24 Jul 09, 21:16
Guys, slow down. Ibra is chasing his dream and I believe he will do what it takes to achieve it.
Don't forget - sometimes it's better to let go.

sassofono101
24 Jul 09, 21:26

From Wikipedia we have the definition of Mercenary:

"A mercenary is usually a person who is paid to assist or attack a person, place, or thing. He or she takes part in armed conflict on many different scales, and is "motivated to take part in the hostilities essentially by the desire for private gain and, in fact, is promised, by or on behalf of a party to the conflict, material compensation......."

I call Zlatan a Mercenary because (taking it from the above definition) he is motivated by "the desire for PRIVATE gain". Why is the Italian press questioning the other Inter players what they think about Ibra leaving and also about Ibra's comments while he was STILL wearing an Inter Jersey and he was working in a TEAM?

He should have kept his comments like "I dream playing with Messi" for later and not when he was going to "train or play with Zanetti, Balotelli, etc."

I may be wrong, I admit it but now I am extremely bitter :wth:

NimAraya
24 Jul 09, 21:31
From Wikipedia we have the definition of Mercenary:

"A mercenary is usually a person who is paid to assist or attack a person, place, or thing. He or she takes part in armed conflict on many different scales, and is "motivated to take part in the hostilities essentially by the desire for private gain and, in fact, is promised, by or on behalf of a party to the conflict, material compensation......."

I call Zlatan a Mercenary because (taking it from the above definition) he is motivated by "the desire for PRIVATE gain". Why is the Italian press questioning the other Inter players what they think about Ibra leaving and also about Ibra's comments while he was STILL wearing an Inter Jersey and he was working in a TEAM?

He should have kept his comments like "I dream playing with Messi" for later and not when he was going to "train or play with Zanetti, Balotelli, etc."

I may be wrong, I admit it but now I am extremely bitter :wth:

I'm not sure if u based all ur latest posts on Wikipedia definiton of mercenary! The same I think u're not accusing Ibra just because of that comment "I dream playing with Messi". So what's ur real problem with him?!

Hussein
24 Jul 09, 21:32
Can we switch this thread to the "former players section".... it's not like he'll fail his medical on Sunday, or is he?

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/catala/noticies/futbol/temporada09-10/07/n090724107725.html

Besnik
24 Jul 09, 21:35
I think we need poll till now, some members here don't see Ibrahimovic to La Grande Inter, so please admins/mods add the poll for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, and let's vote for him, when will be his final place, for me definivitly he should be in La Grande Inter, but that's just my opinion :)

I'm according in those 3 scudetti, so he was most important player (with his big support we winned scudetto for 3 times row) and sure he deserves a big support by us, he leaved but we can't forget his matches, goals and a lot his stuff :)

Thanks for everything Zlatan :star:

NimAraya
24 Jul 09, 21:37
Can we switch this thread to the "former players section".... it's not like he'll fail his medical on Sunday, or is he?

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/catala/noticies/futbol/temporada09-10/07/n090724107725.html

lol. I'm not sure if ur dream comes true.

shahz_nerazzurri
24 Jul 09, 21:37
Bravo Shahz! That post was the collection of many things over the years. It's amazing u see Kaka and CR situation with respect but see Ibra's situation as whoring out!!!

I am not bitter or anything.
C.Ronaldo and Kaka's situation is different. Clubs came after them. And then they declared their intentions to join. (In kaka's case, it was the club that wanted to sell him). How is that whoring themselves out?
In Ibra's case it was like, (back to the chicks theory). Ibra was like the ugly chick at a club. The guys are dancing with all the hot one's, and Ibra is standing on the side, holding a sign, "If anyone of you guys get rejected by the hot beautiful girls, I am available, waiting here the whole night", and everyone is just laughing at that chick.

You do have to admit that he did provide us with laughter, in one of the most desperate and pathetic attempts to make one of the Spanish giants notice him.

Also, I never liked his attitude. After the CL games, he would always blame teh team rather than himself. Our faliures in CL were due to everyone, it was also due to Ibra missing sitters from 5 yards. Its not like he was part of a solution, he was also the part of the problem.

EDIT: He deserves to be in Lagrande Inter, for being our best player for the past three years, no questions about it. Despite all his maoning, complaining, and whoring.

mexican_azzurri
24 Jul 09, 21:40

Im agree with you, the more importat is the loyalty and a example of that is JZ.

sassofono101
24 Jul 09, 21:41
He is kind of a mercenary, but more than that, he is just a coward. Great player, but doesnt have balls. We have all seen that in the pressurized CL games, when his balls shrink at the sight of English defenders.
He is going to Barca, to try and win a CL Henry style. I would love to see how he shows his attitude over there, can you imagine him shouting at Messi, Xavi or Iniesta, for a bad pass?

The respect I had for Ibra, kind of disappeared, after the way he tried to whore himself out of the club. Players like C.Ronaldo, Kaka, they have respect. They waited for a club to come to them, before declaring thier intentions. Unlike Ibra and his agent, who were busy whoring themselves out in one of the most desperate and funny manner ever. When Barca were after thier first choice Villa, and Madrid were after better players, not even throwing a bone to Ibra, but he still kept on begging Laporta or Perez to notice him. No self-respecting player or man, would do that.

Hoenstly, I dont know why anyone would care so much. He was an Inter player, and is not anymore now. So I dont know, why people would care what he does, except for the dumb Swedish fanboys. I dont care if he shines for Barca, or if he flunks for Barca. I dont care if he kisses the Barca shirt during presentation, I dont care if he takes a dump on Inter's shirt during the presentation, and I dont care if he decides to give Laporta a BJ infront of everyone, just to show him how grateful he is, that he finally decided to notice him.

It will be just the same old dumb fanboys posting pics of him during his Barca presentation, or justifying the reasons, when he starts flopping for Barca. And I dont know, why apart from them, anyone else would give a crap, what happens to him.

.[/QUOTE]

Exactly!!!! Thank you for making this note that contributes to the case, and it is true, "He WAS an Inter player and not anymore now"....so I am moving on then. No more posts in this thread.

NimAraya, I do not have any problems with Zlatan, it is just that I am upset about the whole deal but as of now, everything is past tense. Thank you!

NimAraya
24 Jul 09, 22:19
C.Ronaldo and Kaka's situation is different. Clubs came after them. And then they declared their intentions to join. (In kaka's case, it was the club that wanted to sell him). How is that whoring themselves out?
In Ibra's case it was like, (back to the chicks theory). Ibra was like the ugly chick at a club. The guys are dancing with all the hot one's, and Ibra is standing on the side, holding a sign, "If anyone of you guys get rejected by the hot beautiful girls, I am available, waiting here the whole night", and everyone is just laughing at that chick.

You do have to admit that he did provide us with laughter, in one of the most desperate and pathetic attempts to make one of the Spanish giants notice him.

Also, I never liked his attitude. After the CL games, he would always blame teh team rather than himself. Our faliures in CL were due to everyone, it was also due to Ibra missing sitters from 5 yards. Its not like he was part of a solution, he was also the part of the problem.

EDIT: He deserves to be in Lagrande Inter, for being our best player for the past three years, no questions about it. Despite all his maoning, complaining, and whoring.

I know u don't like Ibra attitude. Maybe u want a god-like creature in our team that would be perfect in all aspects but unfortunately there is not sucha player out there. U see Ibra's situation as whoring out, I see Kaka's situation as lying hypocrite one! That's ur assumption from the Ibra's case, or should I say the way u Just wanna see his case.

I'm not a fanboy of his, nor I'm gonna exaggrate or make him god! Both of us were here and were supporting Inter even when we were joke of the whole world years ago, when we were buying all kinds of players and were just finishing 3rd, 4th in Italia. U have not forgot those years for sure and U can't deny the presence of Ibra in our latest success was very crucial. Yeah we have Maicon, JC, Zanetti, Samuel and CHivu but it was Ibra who was making a difference in most of our matches. I know he was not that effective at CL, but it's very hard to be, when the team is not in the right shape to be successful at Europe. Don't forget the episodes have to be with you at CL too, something that we lacked in the last years.

Remember, if his case was like the way u are describing, then a team like Barca that is no way like Real Madrid at spending huge money for galactios, don't come for him and seal a deal that will be the second biggest deal of all time after CR. U do know that u're picking on half empty part of the glass too much Shahz.

Hasan
24 Jul 09, 22:36

I had to quote myself to clarify things. You're definitely not idiot. :D

And I will report you for accusing me that I am nationalist. That's same accusation like on racist base if you didn't know. But you're to young to know that, aren't you?

P.S. Don't every again say that Ibra is Bosnian like me. Adam with his gang will attack you. :D

Luka
24 Jul 09, 23:04
the guys are dancing with all the hot one's, and ibra is standing on the side, holding a sign, "if anyone of you guys get rejected by the hot beautiful girls, i am available, waiting here the whole night", and everyone is just laughing at that chick.

:d:d:d

Rimpel
24 Jul 09, 23:16

I think I disagree with almost everything you said :D

First of all, Only kaka' is different. C. Ronaldo has been flirting with Real for more than 1 season, way worse than Ibra.

And what's this talk about being desperate? I have never seen him specificly mention he wanted to join barca (unlike C. Ronaldo). Barca were the first to mention him publicy. The only thing he has said since the CL exit is "we'll see" (which is cryptic yes,). Don't really see how he's whoring himself out though (again, compare to C.Ronaldo)

Exactly what sitters are you talking about? I can only remember 1 or 2 in CL (in the knockout stages) . I remember him missing way more in Serie A.

Stefan
24 Jul 09, 23:26

We have a policy to wait for the official confirmation. I don't think its going to hurt to wait till monday for eto and ibra to pass the medicals.

shahz_nerazzurri
24 Jul 09, 23:34
Nima, how is Kaka's situation a lying hypocrite one? You could have seen fro Berlu's and Galliani's comment through out the year, about balancing books etc. that they were really looking to sell Kaka. With C.Ronaldo, Real went mad to chase him. With Ibra its different, it was Riaola desperately trying to temp Madrid or Barca to sign him, almost begging them to sign him. And thats what I mean by whoring out. A player should have more class than that.

Nor have I denied the contributions that Ibra has made for us in the league. He has been immense. I just didnt like the way he would moan after every habitual Febuary knock out, blaming everyone but himself. Unlike others who accuse Ibra, I dont. I know the team fails, and not Ibra. But he is a part of that team, and he is one of the players not doing anything. He is a part of the problem in the CL, and has no right to be bitter at other players.

K.I.
24 Jul 09, 23:36
lol if there were players to be blamed for our CL performances the first one on my list would be Ibra....but thats irrelevant because as i said before the whole team always sucked, not just him.

Hussein
25 Jul 09, 01:12
Mourinho broke his silence... these are his words on Zlatan:

"Cosa ho detto a Zlatan? Che se vincerà la Champions col Barcellona non sarà per merito suo.... Lui, però, mi ha risposto che voleva andare lo stesso... Zlatan mi mancherà"

Translation: "What did I say to Zlatan? What if you win the Champions League without being the protagonist... but he, however, replied by saying that he wants to leave anyway... I will miss Zlatan"

http://www.24oredisport.com/?action=read&idnotizia=14900

K.I.
25 Jul 09, 01:15
Great news, Obinna and Rivas are surely ourt He didnt mention Burdisso so it seesm we either decided to sell him or keep him. Also great to know that Ibra was the one who wanted to leave and its good that we got someone jose wants in etoo.

Alessandro
25 Jul 09, 01:51
Whole interview translated here.
He doesn't deny Cassano either...
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.24oredisport.com%2F%3Faction%3D read%26idnotizia%3D14900&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=

Aline
25 Jul 09, 02:40
i will miss u Zlatan

Handoyo
25 Jul 09, 05:04
I can understand you rating Kaka's behavior on the transfer above Ibra's but Cristiano Ronaldo's? Are you kidding me? Was it sarcasm?

"I want to play with a team that wears a white jersey."
"It is my dream to play for Real Madrid."
Bla bla bla bla bla

It went on for more than a season whereas Ibra only talked about it for a few months. Let's not even debate about it.

Nyall
25 Jul 09, 05:36
I can understand you rating Kaka's behavior on the transfer above Ibra's but Cristiano Ronaldo's? Are you kidding me? Was it sarcasm?

"I want to play with a team that wears a white jersey."
"It is my dream to play for Real Madrid."
Bla bla bla bla bla

It went on for more than a season whereas Ibra only talked about it for a few months. Let's not even debate about it.

And all the while Ronaldo lead Man U to about 10 trophies including a a UCL.

classexa
25 Jul 09, 05:42
Ronaldo is the biggest bitch I've ever seen :dielaugh: Great player though

NimAraya
25 Jul 09, 05:45
Nima, how is Kaka's situation a lying hypocrite one? You could have seen fro Berlu's and Galliani's comment through out the year, about balancing books etc. that they were really looking to sell Kaka. With C.Ronaldo, Real went mad to chase him. With Ibra its different, it was Riaola desperately trying to temp Madrid or Barca to sign him, almost begging them to sign him. And thats what I mean by whoring out. A player should have more class than that.

Nor have I denied the contributions that Ibra has made for us in the league. He has been immense. I just didnt like the way he would moan after every habitual Febuary knock out, blaming everyone but himself. Unlike others who accuse Ibra, I dont. I know the team fails, and not Ibra. But he is a part of that team, and he is one of the players not doing anything. He is a part of the problem in the CL, and has no right to be bitter at other players.

Rumors about Kaka leaving Milan were out there for more than a year but Kaka even days before his transfer to Real was saying that he wants Milan for life and he wanna be captain and blah blah. This is the lying hypocrite part! He just says that to buy fans PURE emotions. I mean u call sucha behaviour class but Zlatan's honesty about trying a new challenge a Whoring Out?!! I can't really find any logic on it, specially when the team that came after him with sucha high price was Barcelona that is no way a big spending team for a player.

Calling Zlatan's case as whoring out has absolute no harmony to the truth that we're seeing out there. He obviously was fine to stay at Inter if deal was gonna collapse, that's not the way a whore out player acts! U really can't blame his agent actions looking for possible buyers, that's what every agent does. But that's not whoring out! He didn't hurt club's image and didn't force them to sell him at any costs. Instead, his sale has more benefit for Inter than what Kaka had for Milan. I can't find any connection to this deal and a whoring out player. Absolute nothing!

And I think u are exaggrating about his behaviour on the pitch. With the way you see things then other players have to be hatred of Ibra and should not have a good relationship with him. But the way I see they celebrate with him or from their words toward him it seems completely vice versa. A player like Balotelli that many people here claim he has been bitched by Zlatan ALOT, says that he wanna be like Zlatan Ibrahimovic. U see players have respect for him, doesn't matter if he's not a kind emotional guy or is not easy.

Luka
25 Jul 09, 09:58
So now we know for sure, not that nobody believed in this.

Ibra wanted to leave, he wasn' either way.

el pibe
25 Jul 09, 11:34
One problem is that Inter would lose a marketing edge.

Ibra was a perfect symbol for us, not-bad looking, awesome technique, in Nike's Joga Bonito, and extremely popular among the fans.

Now, who can we put as our symbol? And I guess we may lose those casual fans who buy Ibra jersey, that's a lot of money regardless of the 'true fans' or not.

Luka
25 Jul 09, 11:59
No good reason enough, to keep him in the team against his will.

Alessandro
25 Jul 09, 12:06
not-bad looking,

Man not to be gay or anything but Ibra is one ugly dude...

Stefan
25 Jul 09, 12:09
One problem is that Inter would lose a marketing edge.

Ibra was a perfect symbol for us, not-bad looking, awesome technique, in Nike's Joga Bonito, and extremely popular among the fans.

Now, who can we put as our symbol? And I guess we may lose those casual fans who buy Ibra jersey, that's a lot of money regardless of the 'true fans' or not.

Our symbol is Zanetti and Moratti. Zlatan was our star player but in no way or from was he our symbol.

rockball
25 Jul 09, 12:22
Yea..our symbols are Moratti and Zanetti and hopefully Cassano. That would represent Inter in its truest colours!

Adam
25 Jul 09, 12:33
Man not to be gay or anything but Ibra is one ugly dude...

Tbh, I think most women find him handsome. He's got a body that's chizzled out of stone, height, broad shoulders, white teeth, and a full thick set of hair. The only thing he's got going against him is that nose lol.

But in comaprison to say Cambiasso, who's got a receding hairline and is pretty short, who do you think most women would find more attractive? I mean height and hair is to women what figure and breasts are to men.

addo
25 Jul 09, 12:47
jeez guys.. seriously?

Adam
25 Jul 09, 12:47
jeez guys.. Seriously?

:lol::D Slow newsday, buddy. Slow newsday.

Stefan
25 Jul 09, 13:26
All that is missing is Hamed to come and discuss ibra's dress sense.:)

el pibe
25 Jul 09, 14:10
Dudes! I mean in a marketing sense, we don't put in Moratti or Zanetti or Cambiasso as our symbols.

Maybe symbol is too strong of a word... like the 'poster boy'.

And the 'not-bad looking' comment is for a 'poster boy' as well, not boyfriend :D

Alessandro
25 Jul 09, 16:53
If Cassano does come... He will slowly be a symbol for us as his passion for the club will shine...

Jimmy Page
25 Jul 09, 17:02
Guys take it easy, I love Cassano, but dont overestimate hes "passion" for Inter, still whould be a fantastic signing, and would fill the voyd after zlatan, eto´o wont do that.

Alessandro
25 Jul 09, 17:07
Guys take it easy, I love Cassano, but dont overestimate hes "passion" for Inter,

Over-estimate? He's stated publicly that hes an Interista and always will be.

Jimmy Page
25 Jul 09, 17:14
Perhaps, but saying one thing in media and actually doing it, is two diffrent things as we have learnd. I have no doubt that Cassano will be a great player for Inter, but people speak of him of being a diehard fan of Inter, and we dont know this do we? Cassano will be great for Inter because hes a great player, him being fan will make him more likeable, but not for that sake a better player for Inter.

Anywho Cassano, I will meet you with open arms if you arrive

Forza ragazzi
25 Jul 09, 17:47

I very much agree about the CL part. Ibra has not been taking any particular responsibility for the CL exits. When it came to CL exits, Ibra was in some way saying it wasn't his fault, but he knew he was very important to the squad. He stepped up in the league, and he is La Grande without a doubt, but he never took that extra responsibility in CL.

Rimpel
25 Jul 09, 19:55
if we get cassano this should be a great deal for us

The777
25 Jul 09, 20:04
The only obstacle in Cassano move is "Waiting for our offer".
When we want him, we will get him immediately.

Ziyad
25 Jul 09, 20:10
The only obstacle in Cassano move is "Waiting for our offer".
When we want him, we will get him immediately.

What if Mou doesnt want him though?? I would like him here but Cassano needs a certain atmosphere and sometimes a coach and players around him that tip toe to his game,and mentality.

shahz_nerazzurri
25 Jul 09, 20:16
You could say C.Ronaldo was being honest as well. He really wanted to leave last year, but decided to succumb to his managers request, and stay for another year. I have absolutely no idea, how that is a behaviour worse than Zlatan.

Also once again Kaka was sold by Milan, when he himself wanted to stay. There is one thing as Kaka saying I wanna be a Milan captain, there is another thing Berlu saying, "bye bye, you go to Madrid". What would Kaka say, no I am not gonna go? :wallbang:

Also I wasnt even saying whose behaviour to their clubs was worse. I was talking about which of the players had more self respect. Clubs came in for Kaka and C.Ronaldo. They didnt hold up the sign "If all the hot chicks reject you guys, I am available, all night long". Usually it was the club who were more desperate to sign good players. With Zlatan's case, it was he himself, who was so very very desperate to find a club, in one of the most desperate, pathetic and funny attempts ever.
I think I have explained this point like at least 50 times.

And yes he did hurt the club's image. It was like, "haha, look at Inter's best striker, trying so desperately to find kept on asking for a pay raise after every half-decent performance.

The777
25 Jul 09, 20:17
What if Mou doesnt want him though?? I would like him here but Cassano needs a certain atmosphere and sometimes a coach and players around him that tip toe to his game,and mentality.

I think that we will get him, he loves Inter and he is mature compared to past, so he will obey the team, he is not that crazy to harm his favourite team ;) . Moreover, Jose likes him too.

Zuperman8
25 Jul 09, 21:11
dont worry Jose Loves Cassano

Faяouk
25 Jul 09, 22:17
I wonder how people could criticise him. The man loves Inter. You got the better deal, Eto'o + Hleb on loan + 40m is a complete steal. Kudos to you.

Luka
25 Jul 09, 22:21
More like 50 mln :>

Energy
25 Jul 09, 23:21
I think some of you are being too harsh on Zlatan. 1st of all, let's never forget that football is a business, and selling a player for more then twice the price we bought him for is a good business move. 2nd of all, for footballers, football is a job as well, so looking for other opportunities isn't non-ethical.

Luka
25 Jul 09, 23:44
I think some of you are being too harsh on Zlatan. 1st of all, let's never forget that football is a business, and selling a player for more then twice the price we bought him for is a good business move. 2nd of all, for footballers, football is a job as well, so looking for other opportunities isn't non-ethical.
Who is harsh on Zlatan?

ps. We earned twice PLUS a world class striker. Looks good doesn't it ? :>

Energy
25 Jul 09, 23:48
Exactly.

Alessandro
26 Jul 09, 05:53
Zlatan and Maxwell are best friends and ironicly, they ended up getting sold to the same club. Lucky them...

Nyall
26 Jul 09, 06:53
They're anal buddies. 3rd club the played for together.

Nero Indigo
26 Jul 09, 07:54
He obviously was fine to stay at Inter if deal was gonna collapse, that's not the way a whore out player acts! U really can't blame his agent actions looking for possible buyers, that's what every agent does.

If a player doesn't want to leave a club, he tells his agent not to entertain any offers or not to discuss any topic involving a transfer out of the club. Nothing is done without his client's consent, so Ibra knew well of what his agent was doing and even consented to it - ummm...which was whoring out!

Since it seemed like he would stay after his agent's "whoring" didn't work, he then said he'd be happy to stay at Inter but there were still a lot of "BUT"s. And then Barca came with the offer, and well what do you know....he got his wish* Sorry Captain Nim, he did "whore" himself out. He just did it through his agent rather than do it himself. Which of course doesn't make him look that bad now, does it?

I have no qualms with Ibra, he did what he wanted to do at Inter and now he's looking for a fresh challenge elsewhere- fine, no problem. He will be put in La Grande, and then we move on from it. But he wanted out, not as bad as CR9 but definitely worse than whatever went on with Kaka.

NimAraya
26 Jul 09, 09:17
Ok whatever man!:dielaugh: I'm really getting sick of this thing that people admire a player like god at the first place and then call him with the harshest words at last. For example this fuckantonio Cassano hasn't even put his fucking fat ass here yet and people say he will be our symbol just because he's a TRUE INTERISTA!!:wth:

The same story with Milito and Motta. SOme people act like they were shining at the first level of football for their entire life, Play like ROnaldo and Zlatan together and blah blah blah!!!

Nero Indigo
26 Jul 09, 11:30
Yeah i know what Antonio Cassano can do on the pitch. But until he does something special ON THE PITCH IN OUR COLOURS - why do we make them seem like the proven saviours!? I would love for him to play at Inter, because i feel he'd fit in with the team given his skill set. But my love for the player would come with time and the effort he puts out on the pitch. Nuff' said* ;)

Jojje
26 Jul 09, 14:26
Ibras plane from Kastrup (Denmark) to Spain has departured.

Grujinho
26 Jul 09, 14:34
Yeah i know what Antonio Cassano can do on the pitch. But until he does something special ON THE PITCH IN OUR COLOURS - why do we make them seem like the proven saviours!? I would love for him to play at Inter, because i feel he'd fit in with the team given his skill set. But my love for the player would come with time and the effort he puts out on the pitch. Nuff' said* ;)

great post...

Faяouk
26 Jul 09, 14:44
The problem with Ibrahimovic is that he convinced you Inter fans that he's an intereista from the heart, while he's in there for the money. From day one at his interview he started this bullshit of how he was in love with Inter since he was a child etc... and then started banging goals so everyone fell in love with him. Seriously there's nothing wrong with him moving after being the main factor for your last 3 scudettos, after all football is a profession and he's not leaving for the money (he gets paid more at Inter), he's leaving because he feels it would be better for his career. Surely no one would have blamed him had he not said that bullshit about being Interista etc..

But these are footballers and we should get used to it, nowdays 95% of them don't give a fuck about us fans. They're in for the money, and once they are in a team they start their bullshit stories to make the fans idolize them, and in the nearest possibility they fuck off.

Jojje
26 Jul 09, 15:16
The problem with Ibrahimovic is that he convinced you Inter fans that he's an intereista from the heart, while he's in there for the money. From day one at his interview he started this bullshit of how he was in love with Inter since he was a child etc... and then started banging goals so everyone fell in love with him. Seriously there's nothing wrong with him moving after being the main factor for your last 3 scudettos, after all football is a profession and he's not leaving for the money (he gets paid more at Inter), he's leaving because he feels it would be better for his career. Surely no one would have blamed him had he not said that bullshit about being Interista etc..

But these are footballers and we should get used to it, nowdays 95% of them don't give a fuck about us fans. They're in for the money, and once they are in a team they start their bullshit stories to make the fans idolize them, and in the nearest possibility they fuck off.

First off, there's an interview with him at the age of 19 where he says his dream's to play in Inter. That was when he played for Malmö in the next to best league in Sweden, also known as Superettan.
The reporter asks what his big future dream is and without hesitation he says:
"Inter, without a doubt. As a striker, next to Ronaldo."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aLQ_yu0trw - Here's the link, in swedish though.

Secondly, he earns more in Barca due to the fact that they only pay like 23% in taxes, compared to 40+% in Italy.

VLE
26 Jul 09, 15:18
He did state he was Inter/Barca/RM fans from his Ajax days, but that doesn't necessarily mean he has to work for Inter. Look at Gila, he was a Juve fan but he snubbed them and went to milan because Juve won't give him his favorite shirt number.

Sadly, the long days of playing for the heart is gone, and I have to admit as long as someone acts pro, I have to accept them as 'good'.

Bes
26 Jul 09, 15:24
Ya his idol was always Ronaldo...

Adam
26 Jul 09, 15:27
Nonsense. It's a documented fact Ibra was an Inter fan as a teenager. He gave an Interview in his Ajax days where he clearly said that his favourite clubs were Real Madrid, Barcelona, Arsenal I think and then he said "I have always liked Inter".

In fact there is another interview on youtube from his Malmö days where he's asked what the dream is and he answers "Absolutely at Inter, in the attack, next to Ronaldo".

Just because it was his dream then doesn't mean he was gonna stay here forever. Dreams change, and to be fair after 5 years in Italy with the unrivaled succes he's had it's only natural he's got a bid bored. Simply, Serie A ain't good enough for him anymore.

So please, just because your star player turned out to be a lying twat doesn't mean ours was.

I bet Milan fans wouldn't be pissed at Kaka if he didn't go on and on about wanting to be captain when he knew sometime in December he was gonna go to Madrid.

Faяouk
26 Jul 09, 15:50
So his favorite teams were Ajax, Juventus, Inter, Real Madrid, Barca, Arsenal ONLY ok? haha I really can't believe you're saying this! :D

I was actually defending him, but since you all insist that he's Inter through and through then this makes him more of a mercenary :D

Nyall
26 Jul 09, 15:55
Am I the person who hopes we go farther than Barca in the UCL this season?! It would be epic!

Adam
26 Jul 09, 15:58
So his favorite teams were Ajax, Juventus, Inter, Real Madrid, Barca, Arsenal ONLY ok? haha I really can't believe you're saying this! :D

I was actually defending him, but since you all insist that he's Inter through and through then this makes him more of a mercenary :D

Nah, his favourite club weren't Juventus and Ajax. I never said that he said they were either. Are you slightly retarded or just dyslexic?:D I said Real Madrid, Barelona, Arsenal and Inter.