PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

tritolone
26 Jul 09, 15:09
Thank you for everything Ibra, I hope you achieve your dreams, whatever they might be. I won't forget what you did for us.

i_inter
26 Jul 09, 15:26
Yeah i know what Antonio Cassano can do on the pitch. But until he does something special ON THE PITCH IN OUR COLOURS - why do we make them seem like the proven saviours!? I would love for him to play at Inter, because i feel he'd fit in with the team given his skill set. But my love for the player would come with time and the effort he puts out on the pitch. Nuff' said* ;)

so true, plus he's unstable too, We'd need to fix him first

Stefan
26 Jul 09, 15:33
New poll added. I felt it would be interesting to see how the votes go. Is anybody who voted in the previous poll able to vote?? I am not able to at the moment so the poll might not be working correctly. Will try and fix it.

ciamac
26 Jul 09, 15:39
no it's not possible.
Btw i'm dying to vote this time :D

Faяouk
26 Jul 09, 15:41
Nah, his favourite club weren't Juventus and Ajax. I never said that he said they were either. Are you slightly retarded or just dyslexic?:D I said Real Madrid, Barelona, Arsenal and Inter.

Ok so he had 4 favorite clubs, and 2 of them were direct rivals? :D

Stefan
26 Jul 09, 15:48
Will have the wait for Ehsan I think to fix the poll. I have tried every option available to me and nothing works.

Here's some pics of Ibra on the plane to barca:

http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gif/20090726/ibra260709e.jpg

http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gif/20090726/ibra260709t.jpg

Luka
26 Jul 09, 16:02
Am I the person who hopes we go farther than Barca in the UCL this season?!
Nope.

That would be more ironic than epic.

Pravesh
26 Jul 09, 16:16
Am I the person who hopes we go farther than Barca in the UCL this season?! It would be epic!

Barcelona got all the trophies they played for. Going farther than that, would mean no trophies. :D

Nyall
26 Jul 09, 16:19
Barcelona got all the trophies they played for. Going farther than that, would mean no trophies. :D

09/10:rollani:

Hussein
26 Jul 09, 16:48
Please delete... double post

NimAraya
26 Jul 09, 16:48
So his favorite teams were Ajax, Juventus, Inter, Real Madrid, Barca, Arsenal ONLY ok? haha I really can't believe you're saying this! :D

I was actually defending him, but since you all insist that he's Inter through and through then this makes him more of a mercenary :D

That's because u've been late for some years! As some people already mentioned he said he's a fan of Inter even before he joins Juve. But seems u donno what's going on in the world of football. When a club wants u and another club doesn't want you, u can't say to the interested club that u don't wanna join them cause u love another club!!! Being in the professional football is not a love affair boy! It's completely a different thing than some emotional fans think.

And LOL at that poll upthere!!!! WHo the hell made that joke?!

Hussein
26 Jul 09, 16:52
I know he is still an Inter player, he's in Catalonia on tour :D

http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gif/20090726/ibra260709_escut6.jpg

Faяouk
26 Jul 09, 16:57
That's because u've been late for some years! As some people already mentioned he said he's a fan of Inter even before he joins Juve. But seems u donno what's going on in the world of football. When a club wants u and another club doesn't want you, u can't say to the interested club that u don't wanna join them cause u love another club!!! Being in the professional football is not a love affair boy! It's completely a different thing than some emotional fans think.

And LOL at that poll upthere!!!! WHo the hell made that joke?!

According to you Interistas, when he was 19 he said he was a fan of Real Madrid, Barca, Arsenal and liked Inter and dreamed to play alongside Ronaldo, right?

So it's ok to support 4 clubs? and 2 of them are direct rivals, right?

It's like you saying you support Inter AND Milan, as well as Liverpool and Real Madrid.

Hussein
26 Jul 09, 17:03
He's been great for us and I thank him for all what he's done for us for the past 3 years in Serie A.

As for the fan part, well all I can say is that he is a fan of HIMSELF and that's it. That doesn't change the fact that he's a great professional and has always given his all to all the teams he played for.

For that I respect him and wish good luck in his new adventure.

NimAraya
26 Jul 09, 17:04
According to you Interistas, when he was 19 he said he was a fan of Real Madrid, Barca, Arsenal and liked Inter and dreamed to play alongside Ronaldo, right?

So it's ok to support 4 clubs? and 2 of them are direct rivals, right?

It's like you saying you support Inter AND Milan, as well as Liverpool and Real Madrid.

Personally I have not heard about Arsenal, Real and Barca. I just heard he said many years ago that he's a fan of Inter.

It's not anything bizzare to be fan of two, three teams. It's like u're a fan of many music bands.

Hussein
26 Jul 09, 17:10
http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/thumbnails/199_150/Imatges/2009-2010/futbol/noticies/jugadors/ibrahimovic/2009-07-26_LLEGADA_ZLATAN_IBRAHIMOVIC_006.JPG
http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/Imatges/2009-2010/futbol/noticies/jugadors/ibrahimovic/2009-07-26_LLEGADA_ZLATAN_IBRAHIMOVIC_004.JPG
http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/Imatges/2009-2010/futbol/noticies/jugadors/ibrahimovic/2009-07-26_LLEGADA_ZLATAN_IBRAHIMOVIC_008.JPG

To follow his arrival at Barcelona you can use this link:

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/catala/noticies/futbol/temporada09-10/07/n090726107744.html

Faяouk
26 Jul 09, 17:10
Personally I have not heard about Arsenal, Real and Barca. I just heard he said many years ago that he's a fan of Inter.

It's not anything bizzare to be fan of two, three teams. It's like u're a fan of many music bands.

So you can be a fan of both Milan and Inter?

Anyway with Ibra it's funny though, he said he likes Real Madrid, Barca, Arsenal, and Inter, then went to play for Juventus. :P I also heard that when he went to Juve he said he has always liked them, then after he went to Inter he said it was a lie and that he supported Inter since he was a kid :D

Would be interesting to see what he says in his Barca interview. I supported them in my mom's vagina?

Nyall
26 Jul 09, 17:17
TO STEFAN: Please remember when you are making the poll to add in the option of "BIG GAME CHOKER".

Adam
26 Jul 09, 17:21

Anyway with Ibra it's funny though, he said he likes Real Madrid, Barca, Arsenal, and Inter, then went to play for Juventus. :P I also heard that when he went to Juve he said he has always liked them, then after he went to Inter he said it was a lie and that he supported Inter since he was a kid :D

That's bullshit. He never said that. Trust me, I know. Don't believe everything you hear.

Would be interesting to see what he says in his Barca interview. I supported them in my mom's vagina?

Yeah well, just know that if he mentions Barcelona was one of his favourite clubs, he's not lying. He'll probably leave out the Real Madrid part.:D Knowing Ibra though, he might just say that too.

Faяouk
26 Jul 09, 17:26
That's bullshit. He never said that. Trust me, I know. Don't believe everything you hear.

Yeah well, just know that if he mentions Barcelona was one of his favourite clubs, he's not lying. He'll probably leave out the Real Madrid part.:D Knowing Ibra though, he might just say that too.

Well I respect him for that. He's straightforward and honest. Unlike some jesus loving, money grabbing whore nicknamed poop.

Faяouk
26 Jul 09, 17:28
TO STEFAN: Please remember when you are making the poll to add in the option of "BIG GAME CHOKER".

He isn't, Inter is.

Rimpel
26 Jul 09, 17:28

Complete BS. He's never said he was a fan of juve, real, milan or any other team you've mentioned (at least not in public). There's an old ass interview he did with SVT (swedish tv) where he said he was an inter fan. This is when he was 18/19.

Hussein
26 Jul 09, 17:29
http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gif/20090726/ibra1%20(1).jpg
http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gif/20090726/ibra1%20(3).jpg
http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gif/20090726/Ibrahimovic1%20(3).jpg
http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gif/20090726/ibra1%20(2).jpg
http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gif/20090726/ibra1.jpg
http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gif/20090726/Ibrahimovic1%20(1).jpg
http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gif/20090726/Ibrahimovic1%20(2).jpg
http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gif/20090726/Ibrahimovic1%20(4).jpg
http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gif/20090726/Ibrahimovic1.jpg

"I'm an Inter Fan"!! :lol:

Rimpel
26 Jul 09, 17:29
He isn't, Inter is.

careful about judging inter, take a look at your current team instead.;)

NimAraya
26 Jul 09, 17:31

Well I didn't explain everything to see if u're gonna act like a Wise Ass or not and u did!:P

Anyway, from ur previous posts it seems that u don't have any clue about what u say. First u said Zlatan said he's an Inter fan just to buy us fans, but actually he said that years ago even before he joined Juve. How come suddenly u've found out about all his fav clubs?!!!

And to ADMINS: Please ignore a 16 year dead troll when u're gonna add a poll.;)

Rimpel
26 Jul 09, 17:31
time to move the thread? Nothing's gonna happen between now and him being announced.

Adam
26 Jul 09, 17:33
Damn, he's putting on a show. :lol: Feels so weird seeing him with that Barca logo. It's good to see him happy though.

Rimpel
26 Jul 09, 17:35
his jeans are ugly as hell, get with the times ibra :D

NimAraya
26 Jul 09, 17:37
Bastard is happy as hell!:D

Stefan
26 Jul 09, 17:38
Working poll now added. Votes are public, like always.

NimAraya
26 Jul 09, 17:41
Working poll now added. Votes are public, like always.

I suggest you to remove that poll right now cause it makes no sense at all. U don't need to add a poll for every stupid thing.

Stefan
26 Jul 09, 17:43
I suggest you to remove that poll right now cause it makes no sense at all. U don't need to add a poll for every stupid thing.

We have very few polls here at the forum. People are discussing this issue in the thread constantly hence a poll is valid imho.

You don't like the poll don't vote.;)

Ehsan
26 Jul 09, 17:43
At least he didn't kiss that wall...

Adam
26 Jul 09, 17:44
Nice to see that its the two people who couldn't give 2 fucks about Inter before he joined are the ones who ensured that they were the first to cast there votes as him being an Inter Great.

He is an Inter great. I'm more than confident that's how history will tell it. Wait ten years and we'll see in which terms people will talk about him. No little poll on this forum will change that.

Besnik
26 Jul 09, 17:46
So this thread automatically will be moved in La Grande Inter? I saw in poll Stefan didn't include Where should be his new place (La Grande Inter or Former Players & Coaches) but no problem I'm happy if he will be in La Grande Inter...

By the way, for me he will be remembered like a great professional, like a everything, Ibra have special place in my heart and I will never forget him..

Good luck Ibra :star:

Faяouk
26 Jul 09, 17:46
careful about judging inter, take a look at your current team instead.;)

Haha we'll see today :P

Well I didn't explain everything to see if u're gonna act like a Wise Ass or not and u did!:P

Anyway, from ur previous posts it seems that u don't have any clue about what u say. First u said Zlatan said he's an Inter fan just to buy us fans, but actually he said that years ago even before he joined Juve. How come suddenly u've found out about all his fav clubs?!!!

And to ADMINS: Please ignore a 16 year dead troll when u're gonna add a poll.;)

I didn't find out, someone here told me. Basically I thought (and still think) Zlatan's only mistake is that he said he's an Inter supporter, then left you. It's the same when Sheva and Kaka said they love Milan and will never leave, then left.

If you don't want to be called a traitor then don't commit from the beginning. I bet you Zlat's gonna say he adores Barca, that's his style to win over the fans.

his jeans are ugly as hell, get with the times ibra :D

Yep and the sneakers as well. WTF! he looks like a clown. :D

Stefan
26 Jul 09, 17:48
I am pretty sure he qualifies as la grande inter. If I have 10 people or more asking for that poll I will add it later on.

Nyall
26 Jul 09, 17:51
Calling Zlatan an Inter great is an insult to Inter. It shows that Inter are a club of no history especially if a player becomes a great after only spending 3 years in the clubs 101 years of existence.

Ronaldo, Kaka, Eto'o, Dinho all did more for their clubs than Ibra yet they're not Manure/Milan/Barca greats.

Stefan
26 Jul 09, 17:54
Calling Zlatan an Inter great is an insult to Inter. It shows that Inter are a club of no history especially if a player becomes a great after only spending 3 years in the clubs 101 years of existence.

Ibra is no fachetti,mazzola,zanetti,ect but his performance on the pitch merits a la grande spot. For me he falls more into the glory hunter zone but I can't deny that he has been great at inter. Just like with vieri I have mixed views on him.

NimAraya
We have very few polls here at the forum. People are discussing this issue in the thread constantly hence a poll is valid imho.

You don't like the poll don't vote.;)

I won't for sure.;)

I didn't find out, someone here told me. Basically I thought (and still think) Zlatan's only mistake is that he said he's an Inter supporter, then left you. It's the same when Sheva and Kaka said they love Milan and will never leave, then left.

If you don't want to be called a traitor then don't commit from the beginning. I bet you Zlat's gonna say he adores Barca, that's his style to win over the fans.

Why u're mixing up everything?!! He said he's an Inter fan when he was very young. It has nothing to do with fooling Inter fans. He was never a Kaka like player that always liked to tickle fans emotions with sucha mouth watering comments. I know u're bitter about him.;)

And not many people call Zlatan a traitor except some morons and trolls.

Faяouk

Well he had a remarkable effect. He got you the scudetto that you couldn't win since 1989. He's definietly an Inter legend. He even gave you more than Ronaldo.

What surprises me more is that players like Cambiasso, Cordoba, and Materazzi are considered Inter legends.

Had Ibra stayed for 5-7 years he would have been an Inter icon. More than a legend.

Adam
26 Jul 09, 17:55

Nonsense. Ronaldo was considered an Inter legend untill he put that red & black jersey on, and he made even less appearences than Zlatan, scored maybe 2-3 more goals, but won less big trophies. Some people still consider him an Inter legend.

Nyall
26 Jul 09, 17:56
Ibra is no fachetti,mazzola,zanetti,ect but his performance on the pitch merits a la grande spot. For me he falls more into the glory hunter zone but I can't deny that he has been great at inter. Just like with vieri I have mixed views on him.

Of course he belongs in La Grande Inter. It's hardly a place of prestige any more.

He doesn't however belong anywhere near the truly greats of Inter like you said.

Faяouk
26 Jul 09, 17:56
I won't for sure.;)

Why u're mixing up everything?!! He said he's an Inter fan when he was very young. It has nothing to do with fooling Inter fans. He was never a Kaka like player that always liked to tickle fans emotions with sucha mouth watering comments. I know u're bitter about him.;)

And not many people call Zlatan a traitor except some morons and trolls.

He said he's an Inter fan in his interview unveiling him as an Inter player.

Yep of course I'm bitter about poop. He fooled us all. Even after Shevchenko we still believed poop cos he had that angel status, but he turned out to be a greedy money bastard. Son of a bitch. I hope he breaks his leg in pre season.

Faяouk
26 Jul 09, 17:58

Ronaldo, Kaka, Eto'o, Dinho all did more for their clubs than Ibra yet they're not Manure/Milan/Barca greats.

Poop is a Milan legend.

Stefan
26 Jul 09, 17:59
Nonsense. Ronaldo was considered an Inter legend untill he put that red & black jersey on, and he made even less appearences than Zlatan, scored maybe 2-3 more goals, but won less big trophies. Some people still consider him an Inter legend.

I can't speak for all but he certainly wasn't considered a legend on this forum or the other inter forums I read. The moment he ran away after wc 2002 . He was considered an absolute disgrace when he donned the red and black but he lost legend status long before that.

Nyall
26 Jul 09, 18:02
I can't speak for all but he certainly wasn't considered a legend on this forum or the other inter forums I read. The moment he ran away after wc 2002 . He was considered an absolute disgrace when he donned the red and black but he lost legend status long before that.

Exactly. Ronaldo was more of a phenom than a legend.

Stefan
26 Jul 09, 18:02
Guys please discuss the issues. Any posts I deem to be attacking other members will be moved to the rubbish thread.

Adam
26 Jul 09, 18:04

I actually got it wrong. Ibra made more appearences and scored more goals for Inter. And everywhere I go, and read Ronaldo is considered as one of the greatest players in the clubs history. When we had our centenary year and people could vote on Inter.it Ronaldo and Ibra was right up there in the top ten. Anyways, whatever. For me Ibra is an Inter great.

Stefan
26 Jul 09, 18:05
I actually got it wrong. Ibra made more appearences and scored more goals for Inter. And everywhere I go, and read Ronaldo is considered as one of the greatest players in the clubs history. When we had our centenary year and people could vote on Inter.it Ronaldo and Ibra was right up there in the top ten. Anyways, whatever. For me Ibra is an Inter great.

Remember the vote was open to all. Juventini and milanista's also voted in that vote.

Ibra is a inter legend but ronaldo is no legend in my book.

Suneet
26 Jul 09, 18:08
What surprises me more is that players like Cambiasso, Cordoba, and Materazzi are considered Inter legends.

Its about the special feelings for the fans, for the club and the passion you can see in their eyes when they score a goal, or beat Milan.

Plus they dont make heart shape-something after they score.

NimAraya
26 Jul 09, 18:10
Of course he belongs in La Grande Inter. It's hardly a place of prestige any more.

He doesn't however belong anywhere near the truly greats of Inter like you said.

You say the same thing about Roberto Mancini too. Everyone that was an integral part of the success for this club is ignored by you so it means something is wrong with ur IQ! For sure Abdul Ali Suleyman Burdisso are Inter legends for u!!

M.Adnan
26 Jul 09, 18:12
I view him as both an Inter legend and a glory hunter.

I think that he acted like a coward when he moved to Barca. Nonetheless, there's no way whatsoever that being a coward will erase what he's done with Inter.

So I vote for Inter legend because that's what I will first remember about him, then as a glory hunter.

But who are we kidding here? we already knew that he's a fucking glory hunter since the day he moved from Juve to Inter when he found out about Calciopoli. :lol:

Faяouk
26 Jul 09, 18:16
Its about the special feelings for the fans, for the club and the passion you can see in their eyes when they score a goal, or beat Milan.

What. The. Hell?

Plus they dont make heart shape-something after they score.

:D

Nyall
26 Jul 09, 18:22
You say the same thing about Roberto Mancini too. Everyone that was an integral part of the success for this club is ignored by you so it means something is wrong with ur IQ! For sure Abdul Ali Suleyman Burdisso are Inter legends for u!!

Something's wrong with my IQ?! Inter is something bigger than Scudetti 2 or 3 Scudetti. Those Scudetti are supposed to be celebrated not exalted.

If we call every coach that coaches us to a Scudetto or our best player a legend then it takes the whole point out of it doesn't it?!

Zanetti isn't a legend because he won us many trophies, neither was Bergomi. They are legends because they were truly had a love for Inter and new what it mean't to be a Nerazzuri. To place a person in that same category after only 3 or 4 years of basically no competition and choking where it mattered is not my philosophy.

Luka
26 Jul 09, 18:23
"I'm an Inter Fan"!! :lol:
Haha. Gold :D

Nonsense. Ronaldo was considered an Inter legend untill he put that red & black jersey on, and he made even less appearences than Zlatan, scored maybe 2-3 more goals, but won less big trophies.
No he wasn't.

ps. Sorry, Stefan already corrected it.

I view him as both an Inter legend and a glory hunter.

Same here. But I will go with option B to even the score in the poll :]

Bes
26 Jul 09, 18:28
He was a great proffesional. He worked hard for his job, he did all Inter was looking for, except in the CL :D. Glory hunter? C'mon

Rimpel
26 Jul 09, 18:30
anyone who's been an inter fan for a peroid longer than after calciopoli would know how much these titles mean for real interistas. The drought of trophies we had during all those fkin years, if Ibra can't be considered an inter great when he helped us (a whole lot) to break this drought, I don't know what will.

Faяouk
26 Jul 09, 18:33
??? spent 10 years with you without winning a single scudetto. Ibra joins and you win 3 in a row. Not a legend? then who is?

Still can't believe peple rate Cambiasso, Cordoba, Materazzi, Recoba and co. as legends yet no Ibra.

Why are you obsessed with medicority?

ciamac
26 Jul 09, 18:33
we would've won those trophies anyway. with or without him. inter above all!!

Faяouk
26 Jul 09, 18:34
You weren't an Inter fan so please don't talk as if you were. This drought was broken before Ibra joined, BTW.

On paper. :D

Faяouk
26 Jul 09, 18:35

Who are you kidding? :D Without Ibra, the refs, and Moratti you'd still be on 13 scudettos and you know it.

Ajesh
26 Jul 09, 18:37
Never once did he say that he really cared about Inter or lets say never once he appeared as the ¨Fans¨ player. I would vote for him in LGI purely because of performance and the fact that during last two decade when we had very limited success, he was instrumental in bringing the Scudettos. I dont have any attachment for him and i think he doesnt have much for Inter either. He is just a Football great and a great professional.

And when he says things like ¨Inter, see you in the finals¨ and stuff it doesnt mean that out of affection he wants to see us in Final but purely it means it will sound good to himself in the home video that he will make about himself. Nothing more.

NimAraya
26 Jul 09, 18:40

With whom?! Stankovic and Muntari?!!

Just to remind u something, there is only one difference between our last two scudetti. Inter won it this season weeks before the end, just because Ibra was ready for the whole season and, Inter struggled till the last day of last season just because Ibra was out due to injury for more than a month!

Ehsan
26 Jul 09, 18:45
Seriously, stop insulting each other. This is a final warning for anyone in this thread. Not even a slight insult will be tolerated. Talk about Zlatan and express your opinion. You can attack people's opinions; You CANNOT attack people personally.

If you want you can insult the Milan guy. (But not in this thead, go to I HATE MILAN).

Faяouk, this is an Inter forum. We're happy to debate you, but personal insults against Inter, our players, or our members are not allowed. Your signature is insulting as well so I'll remove it. At the same time you have to accept any insults against Milan. You're here as a guest, and this is a final warning as well.

If you want to discuss the above, PM me.

Now please go back to talking about Zlatan.

ciamac
26 Jul 09, 18:48
With whom?! Stankovic and Muntari?!!

Just to remind u something, there is only one difference between our last two scudetti. Inter won it this season weeks before the end, just because Ibra was ready for the whole season and, Inter struggled till the last day of last season just because Ibra was out due to injury for more than a month!

come on, we are talking about inter! not dinamokiev and shevchenko leading them to trophies on his shoulders. we would've gotten a WC forward anyway.

NimAraya
26 Jul 09, 18:54
come on, we are talking about inter! not dinamokiev and shevchenko leading them to trophies on his shoulders. we would've gotten a WC forward anyway.

Remember those years before Mancini and ZLatan joined us?! Remember that 5-1 lose at home to Arsenal with legendary Alberto Zacheronni?! that 6-0 lose to Milan?! Remember all those trophyless years happened when we had the likes of Vieiri, Ronaldo and Adriano that were on fire those years?!

Don't fool urself with sucha things we are talking about inter!!! Yeah we were talking about Inter too, at those years when we were dreaming of Scudetto. SOmething that belongs to us for 4 straight years due to the infleunce of some people.

NimAraya
26 Jul 09, 19:02
The poll says hi and mentions that he disagrees with you.

That poll is stupid as fuck! I consider Zlatan a great professional, an Inter great, alittle Mercenary (as everyone is!) and a glory hunter all together. And I don't need to remember him or not remeber him. He will be remembered anyway, if I like it or not.

Nyall
26 Jul 09, 19:04
Remember those years before Mancini and ZLatan joined us?! Remember that 5-1 lose at home to Arsenal with legendary Alberto Zacheronni?! that 6-0 lose to Milan?! Remember all those trophyless years happened when we had the likes of Vieiri, Ronaldo and Adriano that were on fire those years?!

Don't fool urself with sucha things we are talking about inter!!! Yeah we were talking about Inter too, at those years when we were dreaming of Scudetto. SOmething that belongs to us for 4 straight years due to the infleunce of some people.

So you believe that Mancini and Ibra are the reason those things don't happen anymore?!

Remember when we used to score goals in the UCL knock out round. Remember when we made the UCL semi finals. Remember when Adriano scored against a big team. Stop looking at things in a box and realize that Inter of 2000-2003 is about 10 times weaker than Inter 2006+.

A coach and a striker didn't win us trophies but it was a collective effort from the world's best goal keeper, world's best right back, great performances from Cambiasso, and Serie A's best defense. Ibra and Mancini were there as well but to act as if they were the only two factors to our success is insulting to the players who worked they're asses off for the cause and also Moratti and co. who spent hundreds of millions of dollars on transfer fees, wages, bonuses, etc. to put this squad together.

Rimpel
26 Jul 09, 19:04
and not to confuse you any more, I'm not saying Ibra is even close to the legend Zanetti is. But he's still an inter legend.

Nyall
26 Jul 09, 19:06
The poll says hi and mentions that he disagrees with you.

Ibra's in Barca right now smiling. Could you ever imagine Zanetti leaving the club knowing that he would be the focal point to the club's future success or that the club was built around him.

ciamac
26 Jul 09, 19:10

Dude i think you are making fool of yourself by comparing inter results before and after the calciopoli and coming to this conclusion that we were a losing club and ibra changed that for us! after the calciopoli the whole situation changed for inter and ibra was just a part of it , he has nothing to do with our rock solid defense in these years. i repeat, we would've gotten another great forward and he would've done the job.

Rimpel
26 Jul 09, 19:10
Ibra's in Barca right now smiling. Could you ever imagine Zanetti leaving the club knowing that he would be the focal point to the club's future success or that the club was built around him.

No, where did I mention that? Zanetti is a rare exception in a category with Maldini, Del Piero etc. But honestly, if only these players would be legends... well then, we'd have a shortage of legends in this sport now wouldn't we? :dielaugh:

Ibra is a a legend for me, and many others, because of his performances on the pitch (mostly in Serie A), period

NimAraya
26 Jul 09, 19:12
So you believe that Mancini and Ibra are the reason those things don't happen anymore?!

Remember when we used to score goals in the UCL knock out round. Remember when we made the UCL semi finals. Remember when Adriano scored against a big team. Stop looking at things in a box and realize that Inter of 2000-2003 is about 10 times weaker than Inter 2006+.

A coach and a striker didn't win us trophies but it was a collective effort from the world's best goal keeper, world's best right back, great performances from Cambiasso, and Serie A's best defense. Ibra and Mancini were there as well but to act as if they were the only two factors to our success is insulting to the players who worked they're asses off for the cause and also Moratti and co. who spent hundreds of millions of dollars on transfer fees, wages, bonuses, etc. to put this squad together.

First of all I will ignore the last paragraph of urs. Keep it for someone else.

And secondly, as i said before u use every possible shit to try to sound rational or sound like u really mean something!

Remember when Adriano scored against a big team. Stop looking at things in a box and realize that Inter of 2000-2003 is about 10 times weaker than Inter 2006+.

What the hell should I do with Adriano scoring against a big club?!!! Where the hell did he lead us anyway?! Did we reach final or something?! Did he win us anything?! From ur words u seem like u're more happy that we scored at 1/8 final and reached quarter final of CL than winning Scudetto year after year.

ciamac
26 Jul 09, 19:15
zlatan was at the right place at the right time!

NimAraya
26 Jul 09, 19:17
Dude i think you are making fool of yourself by comparing inter results before and after the calciopoli and coming to this conclusion that we were a losing club and ibra changed that for us! after the calciopoli the whole situation changed for inter and ibra was just a part of it , he has nothing to do with our rock solid defense in these years. i repeat, we would've gotten another great forward and he would've done the job.

I will be the last one to deny our GK, defence strenght in our success so don't need to remind me that. I'm talking about Ibra's infleuence in our results, something that only our GK, RB and defecne couldn't achieve without him. I'm talking about him being a very crucial part of our success. More crucial than all JC, Maicon, Samuel, CHivu, Cambiasso and Zanetti together. For more information look back at the last 3 years and take a look at the matches!

And I'm not sure if I'm fooling myself by mentining these things. I think it's more fooling myself if I easily forget what we were before Zlatan/Mancini era and what we were after they arrived.

Adam
26 Jul 09, 19:19
zlatan was at the right place at the right time!

Yeah, he was nothing but someone who was lucky enough to be along for the ride. You don't want to consider him a great then that's fine but to completely disregard what he's done for this club is just disgustng.

Nyall
26 Jul 09, 19:20
No, where did I mention that? Zanetti is a rare exception in a category with Maldini, Del Piero etc. But honestly, if only these players would be legends... well then, we'd have a shortage of legends in this sport now wouldn't we? :dielaugh:

Ibra is a a legend for me, and many others, because of his performances on the pitch (mostly in Serie A), period

:wallbang2::wallbang2::wallbang2: Why must there be a plethora of legends?! A legend is supposed to be an elite individual not just a great individual.

Nyall
26 Jul 09, 19:21
nyal just can't accept that people here won't hate him like they did with Ronaldo. Just accept it and move on for god's sake.

Why would I want people here to hate Zlatan if I don't do so myself?

tritolone
26 Jul 09, 19:22

Now please tell me what happened with the worlds best keeper, world's best right back, Cambiasso and our spectacular defense in the period between March (or it was February) 2008 and the Parma game the last day of 07/08 season?

Rimpel
26 Jul 09, 19:23
Why would I want people here to hate Zlatan if I don't do so myself?

Didn't you say that like a week ago in this very thread? That people are going to end up hating him, just as with ronaldo.

ciamac
26 Jul 09, 19:26
I will be the last one to deny our GK, defence strenght in our success so don't need to remind me that. I'm talking about Ibra's infleuence in our results, something that only our GK, RB and defecne couldn't achieve without him. I'm talking about him being a very crucial part of our success. More crucial than all JC, Maicon, Samuel, CHivu, Cambiasso and Zanetti together. For more information look back at the last 3 years and take a look at the matches!

i have no problem with this but all i'm trying to say is that he was part of a winning system or group and yes crucial sometimes (parma game)

And I'm not sure if I'm fooling myself by mentining these things. I think it's more fooling myself if I easily forget what we were before Zlatan/Mancini era and what we were after they arrived.
sorry mate, take it as my lack of knowledge in English language. i didn't mean that.

Nyall
26 Jul 09, 19:26
Now please tell me what happened with the worlds best keeper, world's best right back, Cambiasso and our spectacular defense in the period between March (or it was February) 2008 and the Parma game the last day of 07/08 season?
Injuries.

Nyall
26 Jul 09, 19:27
Didn't you say that like a week ago in this very thread? That people are going to end up hating him, just as with ronaldo.

???

Ajesh
26 Jul 09, 19:31
:lol:

Nyall
26 Jul 09, 19:31
Everyone has one.
Oh, yeah I get it know.

NimAraya
26 Jul 09, 19:33
i have no problem with this but all i'm trying to say is that he was part of a winning system or group and yes crucial sometimes (parma game)

But u need to be more fair than this. It was just more than just one Parma game!;) He was earning the salary of 2,3 players together cause he had an impact of 2,3 players together.

sorry mate, take it as my lack of knowledge in English language. i didn't mean that.

It's ok man.;)

Ajesh
26 Jul 09, 19:33
Oh, yeah I get it know.

Wtf? Is it detachable?

Nyall
26 Jul 09, 19:34
says who? Opinions are like assholes.... you know the rest;)

BTW, answers.com defines legend as: One that inspires legends or achieves legendary fame.

Rimpel
26 Jul 09, 19:36
BTW, answers.com defines legend as: One that inspires legends or achieves legendary fame.

lmfao, are you gonna go dictionary on my ass? People have different perceptions of legends, LIVE WITH IT.

Nyall
26 Jul 09, 19:41
lmfao, are you gonna go dictionary on my ass? People have different perceptions of legends, LIVE WITH IT.

Exactly so let's just agree to disagree before it ruins our friendship/fraternity. :)

Stefan
26 Jul 09, 19:43
For anyone who is wondering where there posts went. All posts I consider to either be insulting or rubbish were moved to the rubbish thread. Both I and Ehsan have warned you guys so please discuss the issues and not the individual posting or use the ignore function.;)

Rimpel
26 Jul 09, 19:43
Exactly so let's just agree to disagree before it ruins our friendship/fraternity. :)

aight foo':cool:

Ilkinio
26 Jul 09, 19:45
Zlatan was utterly useless. I think second part of 2007/2008 season clearly showed it.

Rimpel
26 Jul 09, 19:46
Zlatan was utterly useless. I think second part of 2007/2008 season clearly showed it.

this I completely agree with:thumbsup:

Nyall
26 Jul 09, 19:47
this I completely agree with:thumbsup:

I disagree. He was more useless in the 08/09 season.

A.l.i
26 Jul 09, 20:15
I disagree. He was more useless in the 08/09 season.

He just was never the player here as he was in Ajax's youth team.

Forza ragazzi
26 Jul 09, 20:20
It's emotional to see Ibra leave us. For so many reasons. I have definitely grown fond of him over the years, I used not to like him, but after getting to know him these three years, I have nothing but immense respect for him, both as a player and human.

With Ibra the man, I admire his self-confidence and how dedicated he is. With Ibra the player, I admire his abilities but above all the incredible will to win. He always wants to win.

I will definitely watch every Barcelona match I can in the coming season. They were interesting enough before him, but now there will be an extra interest added to it.

Ibra is one of the most talented players ever to have played for Inter. I'm sad to see him leave, but at the same time I'm happy because we have got an amazing deal plus we now have the oppurtunity to release ourselves from the dependecy of him.

La Grande Inter. No question about it. He didn't win us anything alone, but he was always performing at a high level in Serie A. Without Zlatan Ibrahimovic, I'm not sure we would've won our last two Scudetti.

I will follow Ibra as close as possible from now on. Call me Ibra fan if you like, but the way he plays and how he acts on the pitch will always fascinate me. He is a person I admire greatly and I wish him all the best.

alvaro
26 Jul 09, 20:53
It's emotional to see Ibra leave us... He is a person I admire greatly and I wish him all the best.

:thumbsup: Good stuff, pretty much covers my opinion aswell.

VLE
26 Jul 09, 21:10
Where is the great professional merc option? :(

Adam
26 Jul 09, 23:06
Great post FR! :star:

Aline
26 Jul 09, 23:43
he looks totally hot in Spain!!!

lonewolf19
26 Jul 09, 23:49
La Grande Inter Period.

sassofono101
27 Jul 09, 01:59
I know I said I would not post anymore in this thread, I just want to know when will this ex Inter player will be moved to the former players thread.

He's gone. It is unofficial official, perhaps we should post today's picture from gazzetta Delo Sport, where he's all smiles and "felice as a bimbo" as he said then. This would look good in the forzainter forums. (sarcasm of course)

E'to is already in the threads of Inter players.

Lenny_and_Carl
27 Jul 09, 02:20
Hasn't been here long enough to be considered a legend. End of, for me. He was a part of a very good side, but three years does not make you a legend. 5-10 minimum. An Inter great, sure, but not a legend.

lonewolf19
27 Jul 09, 04:45
Ibra @ Barca

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&js=y&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcbarcelona.cat%2Fweb%2Fcatala% 2Fnoticies%2Ffutbol%2Ftemporada09-10%2F07%2Fn090726107744.html&sl=ca&tl=en&history_state0=

Handoyo
27 Jul 09, 04:51
Kristian basically hits the bulls eye. Not that he did not mentioned anything about Ibra loving Inter the way JZ or Cordoba did. But that's irrelevant. The most important thing is Ibra brought us to 3 Scudetti, becoming unarguably the most important player in the last 2, and if that is not enough to earn him a spot in LGI, I don't know what will.

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 05:13
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm92/NimAraya/50499.jpg

Thank you Ibra for all unforgettable moments you left for us, from your unique backheel and acrobatic goals to your two goals at the last day of 2007-2008 that sealed the title for us. Losing you is like a very bitter feeling inside. Actually it's still so hard to believe we no more have the Ibracadabra in our team. A player that was our absolute superstar in the last 3 years, a player that single-handedly won us many matches during his time at Inter. A unique player with exceptional skills, great physique and stamina, deadly shots, great creativity, a very strong and winning mentality and one of the rare giant players with an absolute great technique!

Actually Barcelona is my second fav team after Inter, so I can't be angry at this move. I still can watch him at Barca's jersey and cheer him up and enjoy his marvelous performances but still he was like half of Inter. I can assure it was impossible for us to win 3 straight Scudetto without him. His impact on Inter's results was countless. His place is very hard to be filled as he is a very unique player. With Eto'o coming as part of this deal it's good to know we already have another world class striker in our team but still the only Eto'o can't fill up Ibra's place. Barca was already a great team with the likes of Messi, Iniesta, Xavi and Henry and they will be a dream team with Ibra. But Inter needs to go for at least two other world class players beside Eto'o to fill up Zlatan's absence. Yeah he really was like 3 players all in one. Most of his goals came from his individual skills. With Messi, Henry, Iniesta and Xavi around him at Barca he has enormous chances to be even better. He has the will and potential to be the best player in the world and with going to Barca he has more chance for winning it. I hope U win it someday cause you definitely deserve it!

Thank U Ibra. Thank U and farewell. Wish U the best at Barcelona from the bottom of my heart! Grazie Il Genio...Addio Ibracadabra!

Hussein
27 Jul 09, 05:34
Zlatan Ibrahimovic: All The Best Players Have To Play At Barcelona

Real Madrid have always declared that they must have the greatest players in the world, but ‘Ibra’ has reason to disagree.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic the Inter striker in action for his side as he applauds fans
Shortly after arriving in Barcelona at 17:10 CET on Sunday, Zlatan Ibrahimovic gave an interview with the club’s official media channel.
The Swede admitted that he wanted to know more about Barca’s beautiful game, and he also assured the Blaugrana faithful that his style fitted perfectly into the team’s game plans.
“I’m coming here with the qualities everyone knows I have,” he said.
“I play a skilful game, as Barca do, and I want to do as well as I have at Inter. The people who know me as a player know what I can bring.
“I want to learn how Barca play. There are champions in every position and I want to learn what I can from all of them.”
The 27-year-old also revealed that he did not hesitate to make the switch to the Camp Nou immediately after hearing about the interest from ‘El Tricampeon’.
“Every player wants to come to Barca, but not everyone can,” he explained. “When I saw that they were interested in me, I told my manager to sort it out and he’s done a great job.
“Who wouldn’t want to come to Barcelona? I think any footballer would want to represent what is the best club in Europe and maybe the world. The best players have to be at Barca and I hope to be one of them.”
After completing the interview, Ibrahimovic was whisked away to a famous restaurant in the city to have dinner with club president Joan Laporta, technical director Txiki Begiristain, and sporting vice-president Rafael Yuste.
According to Sport, the trio took the opportunity to brief their soon-to-be star striker on their footballing project for the upcoming season and bring the Swede up to date with the activities of the club in the recent past.
Ibra is expected to undergo his medical on Monday evening before being presented to the media at 18:30 CET.

I can interpret this in the following:

I'm one of the best
I asked to leave and I wanted Barcelona more than they wanted me

I must admit though that I admire his honesty.

lonewolf19
27 Jul 09, 07:05
With Ibrahimovic leaving, we have ended an incredible 3 year Inter era. He brought us many joys with lots of glories. However, the mega deal obtained from his transfer could well be the start of the post-Ibrahimovic era if we invest wisely.

I believe we will have a better squad overall and much more balance on the field. I have no doubt this deal will eventually benefit Inter but just pray that the transition will be a fast one and we can start winning next year. This will be the real toughie to Jose Mourinho and I am confident that he will handle it well.

Stefan
27 Jul 09, 08:20
I know I said I would not post anymore in this thread, I just want to know when will this ex Inter player will be moved to the former players thread.

He's gone. It is unofficial official, perhaps we should post today's picture from gazzetta Delo Sport, where he's all smiles and "felice as a bimbo" as he said then. This would look good in the forzainter forums. (sarcasm of course)

E'to is already in the threads of Inter players.

That eto thread was opened too soon and closed. We wait for inter.it to confirm the transfers. That's our policy you can disagree with it but that was the consensus between us mods when discussing the matter.

Ilkinio
27 Jul 09, 08:54
NHL fans are probable aware of Hossa-story. Let's hope it's a case here too.

Besnik
27 Jul 09, 08:59
With Ibrahimovic leaving, we have ended an incredible 3 year Inter era. He brought us many joys with lots of glories. However, the mega deal obtained from his transfer could well be the start of the post-Ibrahimovic era if we invest wisely.

I believe we will have a better squad overall and much more balance on the field. I have no doubt this deal will eventually benefit Inter but just pray that the transition will be a fast one and we can start winning next year. This will be the real toughie to Jose Mourinho and I am confident that he will handle it well.

I Agree.
With Ibrahimovic leaving we have ended a fantastic's season's with great matches, with his amazing goals and awesome dribbles and moves, I will miss his vision in game, he is simply "GENIUS" and I don't think so any player have better vision than Ibra(I'm talking for now, the current players), for me I can consider Ibra with second Pele(Ibra's dribbles are awesome, also his goals are fantastic I don't think Kaka' or CR7 scored number of euro goals like IBra) Ibra's goals are all euro, and I'll miss this from him.. Ibra is legend !

Good luck Ibra, and thanks for everything :star: !!!
Grazie Ibra :star:!

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 09:01
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2009/07/27/1405798/inter-president-massimo-moratti-explains-ibrahimovic-sale

Moratti explains Ibra sale. As I expected!

Jacquez
27 Jul 09, 09:39
when will he be presented?

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 09:55
Today or tommorow.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/27/1406148/zlatan-ibrahimovic-set-for-presentation-day-at-barcelona

Luka
27 Jul 09, 10:05
I guess nobody believes aymore this crap, that it was us wanting to sell him, rather than Ibra wanting to leave ? :P

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 10:12
I guess nobody believes aymore this crap, that it was us wanting to sell him, rather than Ibra wanting to leave ? :P

Why u always complicate it?!! What u say means as much as that poll upfront means!

Stefan
27 Jul 09, 10:29
He will be presented at about 18:00 cet.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Set For Busy Presentation Day At Barcelona

Barcelona have signed their man at last and are now preparing to show him off...

27 Jul 2009 10:32:51

http://i.media.goal.com/g/44079_news.jpg Photo Gallery (http://www.goal.com/en/photo/gallery?id=44079)
Zoom (http://www.goal.com/en/news/article-image?id=44079)

Inter's Zlatan Ibrahimovic wonders what he has to do to score against Manchester United (Grazia Neri)
Related Links

Teams

Barcelona (http://www.goal.com/en/teams/spain/125/barcelona)
Inter Milan (http://www.goal.com/en/teams/italy/2/inter-milan)

Players

Zlatan Ibrahimovic (http://www.goal.com/en/people/sweden/2040/zlatan-ibrahimovic)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic (http://www.goal.com/en/people/sweden/2040/zlatan-ibrahimovic) has a busy schedule on his first official day with Barcelona (http://www.goal.com/en/teams/spain/125/barcelona) after flying into the Catalan capital on Sunday ahead of signing for the club.

The Swedish international's arrival has caused great excitement at Camp Nou, with many believing that the striker will be even more effective than the departing Samuel Eto'o.

Before he can be presented as a Barcelona player, Ibrahimovic must undergo a rigorous medical exam on Monday at Camp Nou and also at the Hospital de Barcelona.

There will then be time for a quick rest and relaxation at his hotelhttp://kona.kontera.com/javascript/lib/imgs/grey_loader.gif
(http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/27/1406148/zlatan-ibrahimovic-set-for-busy-presentation-day-at#) in the city before it is off to the club's offices once more following lunch.

At 18:00 CET, Ibrahimovic will sit down and put pen-to-paper on a five-year contract, with his agent present along with club officials, including president Joan Laporta.

Then it is off to the Sala Paris above the club's shop in the forecourt for a press conference, where the Swede will be grilled about his hopes and expectations.

The last act of the long day comes when Ibrahimovic will don the new Barca kit and be paraded in front of the club's supporters on the newly-relaid Camp Nou pitch.

Lucas Brown, Goal.com

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/27/1406148/zlatan-ibrahimovic-set-for-busy-presentation-day-at

Luka
27 Jul 09, 10:29
What there is so hard not to understand? It was Ibra wanting to leave, not Moratti wanting to sell. Am I talking aramic or something ?

Handoyo
27 Jul 09, 10:34
What there is so hard not to understand? It was Ibra wanting to leave, not Moratti wanting to sell. Am I talking aramic or something ?
:confused:

Who said otherwise?

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 10:41

That's exactly what I'm saying! Was Moratti words that hard to understand?!! What's ur problem with saying: I guess nobody believes aymore this crap, that it was us wanting to sell him, rather than Ibra wanting to leave?!

Luka
27 Jul 09, 11:01
Hmmm, interesting.

I actually have mistaken people over here, from interistas in polish inter site.

Interesting... :)

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 11:24
Hmmmmmm...Very Interesting...Hmmmmmmmm....

Adam
27 Jul 09, 11:43
:lol: Seriously Luka, you're a great poster and not at all overrated;), but you have a tendency to rub things in people's face when you get something right, and not be around when you don't. It's kind of Azzkikeresque.:P

Anyways, Ibra presentation will be at 19.00 CET, and it's expected to be the biggest in Barca history, although maybe not quite as big as Ronaldo's for Madrid.

Handoyo
27 Jul 09, 11:48
I honestly find those presentation absolutely stupid. Way too commercialized money-milking for my liking.

Where's the good ol' days of simple press conference?

Adam
27 Jul 09, 11:53
Ya, I dunno I kind of like it that special footballers get a huge welcoming from the fans. I do however miss the good old days when you could buy Maradona for 6,5 million. :D Different worth of the currency of course but you get the point. ;)

Ehsan
27 Jul 09, 13:02
Thread moved because... well because he's gone. It's in La Grande Inter because 31 out of 55 think he's great... and grande means great.

Besnik
27 Jul 09, 13:04
Thread moved because... well because he's gone. It's in La Grande Inter because 31 out of 55 think he's great... and grande means great.

:star:

Thanks very much for moving this thread in La Grande Inter, Ehsan ;) He really deserves to have place here, and no doubt about this, I will miss very much Zlatan, he is Legend :cry: the only thing I want from Zlatan, just to win the gold ball like a best player of world(that's my only dream).

Good luck Zlatan :star:

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 13:32
He's gone...:(

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm92/NimAraya/114599.jpg

Luka
27 Jul 09, 13:48
:lol: Seriously Luka, you're a great poster and not at all overrated;), but you have a tendency to rub things in people's face when you get something right, and not be around when you don't. It's kind of Azzkikeresque.:P

I made first mistake in the forums, what can I say ? :P:P:P

Anyways, show me things I was wrong and I was hiding from it ? I'm not a coward, when I'm wrong, or was wrong I'll admit it, no problem.

Interista Gallese
27 Jul 09, 13:56
I can't believe he is in the same forum reserved for the likes of Facchetti.

I'm delighted with the deal because we get a better player, lots of money and we are rid of the biggest ego in football.

Ciao Ibra e per favore non tornare!

Rimpel
27 Jul 09, 14:01
I can't believe he is in the same forum reserved for the likes of Facchetti.

I'm delighted with the deal because we get a better player, lots of money and we are rid of the biggest ego in football.

Ciao Ibra e per favore non tornare!

don't forget recoba:star: also take a look at the poll, have a nice day.

Adam
Luka, I never said you were a coward. If I insinuated it, it wasn't intentional. I'll pm you to explain what I meant.;)

NimAraya
I made first mistake in the forums, what can I say ? :P:P:P

Anyways, show me things I was wrong and I was hiding from it ? I'm not a coward, when I'm wrong, or was wrong I'll admit it, no problem.

Dude, I don't know if u do it on purpose or not but I see you come in a thread sometimes, leave a comment that is really unneccessary and that comment intends to controversy and the worst part is that u just post and run away and some other people have to clean that mess. Ur last post abour Ibra really had nothing inside but a tendency to start another controversy. U mentioned something that had been diccuseed in this forum hundreds of times before AGAIN!

Alex de Large
27 Jul 09, 14:20
It's an insult for Facchetti to be in the same forum as Recoba, Ibrahimovic or Vieri.

rockball
27 Jul 09, 14:22
Its an insult for Zlatan to be in the same forum as Recoba or put in another forum with Gresko.

Rimpel
27 Jul 09, 14:25
nvm misunderstood

Nero Indigo
27 Jul 09, 14:30
A simple "yeah whatever" would suffice Captain Nim ;) Good luck to Ibra. I will not appreciate him the way i used to since he's not in our jersey, and i definitely won't clamour over what he does for Barca. But i will appreciate all that he did for us while he was with us.

I doubt i will ever come back to this thread, even if he dribbles 6 players and scores or something along those lines that i can commend him for. Because I can't reminisce about what he did here and try to compare it to whatever he does at Barca. They are Barca, and WE ARE INTER* Ciao Ibra.

Luka
27 Jul 09, 14:49
Dude, I don't know if u do it on purpose or not but I see you come in a thread sometimes, leave a comment that is really unneccessary and that comment intends to controversy and the worst part is that u just post and run away and some other people have to clean that mess. Ur last post abour Ibra really had nothing inside but a tendency to start another controversy. U mentioned something that had been diccuseed in this forum hundreds of times before AGAIN!
Luka, the enemy number 1, and the biggest messy dude of the forums :P

And lol at the part where people have to cleat the mess after me. Seems like I'm 5 year old :P

You got to loose up, man, and stop taking everything so seriously.

I "ran away" because I have a life, duh.

Michael
27 Jul 09, 15:19
So Ibra is officially gone. Man I'm gonna miss the guy.

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 15:59
It's an insult for Facchetti to be in the same forum as Recoba, Ibrahimovic or Vieri.

DOn't worry guy. We take him a private room. You're happy now?!

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 16:02
Luka, the enemy number 1, and the biggest messy dude of the forums :P

And lol at the part where people have to cleat the mess after me. Seems like I'm 5 year old :P

You got to loose up, man, and stop taking everything so seriously.

I "ran away" because I have a life, duh.

We all have a life dude, more or less!;)
U're still running away anyway. Ok I know, u have a life. So run away!:)

Bes
27 Jul 09, 16:11
So Ibra is officially gone. Man I'm gonna miss the guy.
Nope, he's still ours
http://inter.it/aas/squadra/index?L=it

Besnik
27 Jul 09, 17:06
Nope, he's still ours
http://inter.it/aas/squadra/index?L=it

Yeah he is still ours :D

http://i.media.goal.com/g/52644hp2.jpg

Maybe the webmasters/owners of Inter's official site didn't remove Ibra from squad names, but he is already out of Inter, and is official Barca's player.

Zuperman8
27 Jul 09, 17:17
Barca presentation for anyone interested http://www.justin.tv/keeperlive1/popout

el pibe
Hey guys, can we actually watch Ibra's presentation on the net?
Anyone has a link?

Adam
The presentation is live on Swedish television but it's it's delayed. The pressconference should of started at 18.00 and now it's 19.15 and still no Ibra. I think Eto'o's medical got delayed and that's why Barca can't offically present him yet.

Seems to be a decent amount of people at the stadium. It's not gonna be more than Ronaldo's at Madrid but it will probably be more than for Henry's and Ronaldinho's.

el pibe
27 Jul 09, 17:19
Barca presentation for anyone interested http://www.justin.tv/keeperlive1/popout

Haha, thx Zuperman!
Seems my page wasn't reloaded then.

Ehsan
27 Jul 09, 17:21
Eto'o passed the medical earlier today, but perhaps they're stuck with something else. Could be a delay on Barca's side as well.

Great atmosphere at the stadium.

Adam
27 Jul 09, 17:23
Are u sure Ehsan?

Monday, 27 July 2009 17:57:16

MILAN - (ANSA) Samuel Eto'o is still completing his medical at the San Matteo hospital in Pavia but he could sign his five-year deal with Inter this evening.

They finished it in the last hour? Hmm, could be. Maybe barca or Inter just changed their minds? :lol: That would be hysterical. :D

K.I.
27 Jul 09, 17:25
holy crap huge crowd, ibra deserves it though.

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 17:28
Eto'o passed the medical earlier today, but perhaps they're stuck with something else. Could be a delay on Barca's side as well.

Great atmosphere at the stadium.

How many are in the stadium? Does it reach 50,000?!

Principe
27 Jul 09, 17:35
There's a problem with Ibra's medical...apparently the hand problem is a fracture :P

Adam
27 Jul 09, 17:36
55.000 according to latest reports. A record for a presentation at Barca!

Ehsan
27 Jul 09, 17:36
XL I could have sworn I read "completed" somewhere.

Ibra has passed his medical as reported on barca website.

Camp Nou has 90K capacity... It looks very very busy... Maybe 50K, we'll find out when they announce it.

Michael
27 Jul 09, 17:38
Inter.it: "After passing a medical at the Italian Olympic Committee's Institute of Sports Medicine in Milan, Eto'o explained what he wants to achieve with Inter."

Adam
27 Jul 09, 17:41
Ahh here we go, I see Ibra. Pressconference is starting. Ehsan, latest reports claim the contract signing took to long and hence the delay. ;)

Ehsan
27 Jul 09, 17:41
Inter.it: "After passing a medical at the Italian Olympic Committee's Institute of Sports Medicine in Milan, Eto'o explained what he wants to achieve with Inter."

Ah so I wasn't going crazy. But wait, there are two medicals? I always thought it's only one medical. What's this then.

This says Zlatan's price was 66 million:

http://sportitalia.com/shownews.aspx?id=5601

If true, then Eto'o is really really underrated.

Nyall
27 Jul 09, 17:44
He's just about to come out. He's in a suit.

It truly does suck. All the times I've lost my voice celebrating his goals are now running through my mind. How could I have been so blind and think that I could have simply forgotten him like I did Ronaldo, Bobo, Adriano and Vince Carter. Ibra is truly a legend. I admit it. I will miss the stupid Swede.

Adios Zlatan. Thanks for it all. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Michael
27 Jul 09, 17:45
Ah so I wasn't going crazy. But wait, there are two medicals? I always thought it's only one medical. What's this then.

LOL I have no idea. The first paragraph is him still taking medical then the 2nd paragraph said he's passed it. :D

Ehsan
27 Jul 09, 17:49
LOL I have no idea. The first paragraph is him still taking medical then the 2nd paragraph said he's passed it. :D

The first one he passed was at the Olympic institute in Milan. The second one he's doing is in a San Matteo hospital in Pavia. That's why I'm wondering why there are two medicals.

Why is he wearing a suit? Is he going to tear it apart to reveal the Barca jersey underneath? Like Superman? :joker:

Adam
27 Jul 09, 17:51

el pibe
27 Jul 09, 17:54
Hey3, which link you guys are watching from?
The justintv I'm on hasn't got Ibra out yet at all'

el pibe
27 Jul 09, 17:54
They need to invite the Swedish kid and sing Zuperman :D

Adam
27 Jul 09, 17:55
El Pibe, he is behind the door but he can't come out yet because they're waiting for a fax from Inter.

el pibe
27 Jul 09, 17:58
Aaa, cool thx XL.
I thought he's out already since people can see him wearing suit.

Nyall
27 Jul 09, 17:59
It's Official. He's out!

Nyall
27 Jul 09, 18:02
He kisses the badge nice!

Luka
27 Jul 09, 18:02
Why is he wearing a suit? Is he going to tear it apart to reveal the Barca jersey underneath? Like Superman? :joker:
:D:D:D

It's Official. He's out!
No shit :P

Adam
27 Jul 09, 18:03
Did he kiss it or did he smell it? That's so unlike him! I don't believe it!

The_Emperor
27 Jul 09, 18:03
so he did kiss the badge.

Yes he did kiss the badge.

Luka
27 Jul 09, 18:04
Did he indeed?

Need some confirmation, before I start swearing :P:D

The_Emperor
27 Jul 09, 18:05
Just saw it live on tv, you can start swearing.

Adam
27 Jul 09, 18:07
I think he smelled it to make sure they gave him a clean one. I think he was joking. I can't believe he kissed it. I feel gutted.

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 18:07
Where do u guys watching it?!!

Luka
27 Jul 09, 18:09
Just saw it live on tv, you can start swearing.
There you go Zlatan, nice one man, very nice :)

That's pretty low Ibra, even for you if that's true.

I won't swear now, I'll wait till all others will feel like it :P

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 18:09
lol take it easy at him kissing the badget guys. When we have porn stars doing all kind of things to each other kissing a badget is no big deal!:P

The_Emperor
27 Jul 09, 18:10
From goal.com
"19:04 BST Zlatan kisses the shirt, a little cheer goes up in the press room, and he sits down. The fans outside will need to wait before they see him but even the journalists - most of whom will be pro-Barcelona - are fascinated."

Where do u guys watching it?!!
Uhm http://www.atdhe.net/8158/watch-ibrahimovic-s-presentation-at-fc-barcelona should work. I watch it on tv tho'.

Principe
27 Jul 09, 18:12
yup he kissed the badge

Ehsan
27 Jul 09, 18:16
Let's see what he does when he comes out then...

Knowing Zlatan, he doesn't do Fan Service. And that was just for the journalists. If he is expressing anything towards the badge, then I'm inclined to say he really does like that club. Which is weird because he doesn't even like his wife. I can't see why he would pretend, because they've already signed him. He doesn't need to kiss anyone's ass, and it's uncharacteristic of him anyway.

Could it be that he really is a fan as he claimed?

Luka
27 Jul 09, 18:16
lol take it easy at him kissing the badget guys.
The guys already cursing like shit at interfans. Like 20 pages in 10 minutes or so :D:D:D

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 18:17
Have they (Maxwell and Zlatan) been told by Barca officials to do that (Kissing the shirt)??? It's kinda weird both of them did that at their presentation.

Bes
27 Jul 09, 18:18
Any photo kissing the badge?

Adam
27 Jul 09, 18:19
Maxwell did it too? It doesn't matter if they've been told. Why did he do that? He's never even kissed the MFF badge, or Inters.. This is just sad.

Luka
27 Jul 09, 18:20
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

One dude wrote couple of days ago :D

"kiss bet that the shirt?

I am sure 100%
if it does not I'll put the avatar of Legrottaglie before league starts"

LOL :D:D:D

Kudos to the guy, was right :>

ps. Correction, 10 pages in 10 minutes, but still... :)

el pibe
27 Jul 09, 18:21
Ibra honouring Moratti :star:

Adam
27 Jul 09, 18:22
Wow, though. That was a great fucking speech!

sladdi
http://www.mitele.telecinco.es/t5/eventos/presentacion-Ibra/index.html
He talked about Moratti for a couple of minutes and thanked him, nice

Ehsan
Ibra's words - first exclusive on the web on Forza Inter Forums :D (yes I type fast)

Thanks fans

Thanks Laporta and the Godfather Raul, and my manager for making this complex deal happen.

Thanks for Moratti because he helped me in every mode, I became the player I am because of him. He did everything for me and my family

But then you come to a certain time when you feel you need to develop more.

I made an agreement with the president many months before... nobody knows but I will tell you. I told him nobody can buy me... except Barcelona. Moratti said if you want it like that, it will be like that.

I know it's not easy to sell a player which means so much for your team, and I appreciate that. And Eto'o is great and will do great things. I come here not to replace Eto'o, but to do something new.

It feels like I am living a dream now. The last few weeks were very difficult, but thanks to the people here and the people in Milano who made everything possible.

There is nobody happier than me right now.

I'm here to win, and I will do my best to win.

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 18:23
Maxwell did it too? It doesn't matter if they've been told. Why did he do that? He's never even kissed the MFF badge, or Inters.. This is just sad.

lol I like my friends too, but I don't kiss em!:D

UhUhOleguer
27 Jul 09, 18:23
he more touched it with his lips...it was rather lipservice :D

he said that he had talked with Moratti months before and said that he wouldn't leave Inter for any club in the world, except if Barca come along.
He said many thanks to Moratti and praised him highly etc.

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 18:26
Ibra's words - first exclusive on the web on Forza Inter Forums :D (yes I type fast)

Thanks fans

Thanks Laporta and the Godfather Raul, and my manager for making this complex deal happen.

Thanks for Moratti because he helped me in every mode, I became the player I am because of him. He did everything for me and my family

But then you come to a certain time when you feel you need to develop more.

I made an agreement with the president many months before... nobody knows but I will tell you. I told him nobody can buy me... except Barcelona. Moratti said if you want it like that, it will be like that.

I know it's not easy to sell a player which means so much for your team, and I appreciate that. And Eto'o is great and will do great things. I come here not to replace Eto'o, but to do something new.

It feels like I am living a dream now. The last few weeks were very difficult, but thanks to the people here and the people in Milano who made everything possible.

There is nobody happier than me right now.

WoW what words from him!!! Goal.com admits the same words.

Michael
Barca is a "special" club. :D

Principe
Maxwell was told to kiss the badge by the fans :P they kept pointing at him to kiss the badge and he succumbed to it

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 18:28
Goal.com version:

Many months ago I said to the president, if any club comes to me, say no: the only club that can come in for me is Barcelona. President Moratti said he agreed to that, so I'm delighted that he's kept his word and I am at the club that I want.

I'm delighted that Inter now have a player like Eto'o... I do not come here to replace Eto'o, but I'm here to be a player of my own.

To be here is like living a dream... it's been difficult over the last couple of weeks, but thanks to all the people here.

To play for Barca is a big honour. There are many big clubs but only one special club, and for me it's Barca

"I come here to become even better, to play with Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Toure - I know this whole team in my head - it's a fantastic team, I know I can become even better

"Why didn't I win the Champions League before? I don't know. I did my best, but now I'm playing with the best. I'm not worried about that now."

Ehsan
27 Jul 09, 18:30
His answers aren't that good. Why haven't you won CL? "I don't know.. but now I'm with a special team".

How many goals will you score? "Now I have a better team and I will score more"

Did I imagine that or did he say his old team sucks ass???

UhUhOleguer
27 Jul 09, 18:32
he didn't say of a better team. he said he will always try to do one better over the last season.

Luka
27 Jul 09, 18:32
He also said he did everything he could, and that that day will definetly happen, because he is at the best club, and with the best players.

Seems like an easy way out, just like Jose told him.

Adam
27 Jul 09, 18:34
He didn't say that Ehsan. He said that he's playing with the best and that the Cl will come. He never said he will score more because of better teammates, only that he always wants to improve, every season and he expects more than 25.

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 18:35
"Obviously I want to do better than last season. I scored 25 in the league, and was top scorer, so to be sure I want to beat that. But I won't cite a number: if you do that in your head you get desperate to score. I'm here to help my teammates and they're here to help me.

"But my objective is to do better than last year. I'm not a person who's easily satisfied. If I win something I want to win it again next year right away, and go on and on.

el pibe
27 Jul 09, 18:36
No way, the answers he gave were much better than that written by Goal.com
He didn't belittle Inter at all.

UhUhOleguer
27 Jul 09, 18:37
hahahaha..now he talks about the children and the future...hahahahahah

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 18:38
I don't see anything about belittling Inter. Did u see such thing?!

Principe
27 Jul 09, 18:39
Did you guys catch the question about the promise??? what the hell did eto'o promise?? run like a black but win like a white?? what was it?

M.Adnan
27 Jul 09, 18:40
You know how funny would it be if Inter beat Barca to win the CL this season? :D

Ehsan
27 Jul 09, 18:41
Good... I just heard it weird because of the order of the words. The bit about the children was hilarious.

I'm finding this very interesting. There's a lot of analysis to do based on what he said.

- He mentioned Barca's players by name and said I know them in my head. Like a true fan.

- He thanks Moratti a dozen times but Mourinho not even once ;)

Wait.. he's speaking Italian now and he mentioned Mourinho... aah.

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 18:41
Goal.com:

Q. How will be the Spanish league this season with all the major transfers?

"I'm looking forward to it, as I think it makes it even more interesting worldwide than it was before. To be in the Spanish league to represent Barca could not be better. I'm here to win and to beate everybody. I see nobody in front of us and everyone behind us. It's a big honour for me: I'm here to learn and enjoy it."

Q. 75,000 people outside for just one Swede! Tell us your feelings.

"Everyone's excitied and they make me feel very welcome, as did all those who work for the club. That's very important - it makes it easier for a player. Everywhere I go, I see smiles and people saying welcome. I'm very happy that I can go out and meet the supporters. In football you must give something back to the supporters who come to the stadium. Especially the children - they are the future."

Ehsan
27 Jul 09, 18:42
Good... I just heard it weird because of the order of the words. The bit about the children was hilarious.

I'm finding this very interesting. There's a lot of analysis to do based on what he said.

- He mentioned Barca's players by name and said I know them in my head. Like a true fan.

- He thanks Moratti a dozen times but Mourinho not even once ;)

Wait.. he's speaking Italian now and he mentioned Mourinho... aah.

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 18:42
Goal.com:

Q. How will be the Spanish league this season with all the major transfers?

"I'm looking forward to it, as I think it makes it even more interesting worldwide than it was before. To be in the Spanish league to represent Barca could not be better. I'm here to win and to beate everybody. I see nobody in front of us and everyone behind us. It's a big honour for me: I'm here to learn and enjoy it."

Q. 75,000 people outside for just one Swede! Tell us your feelings.

"Everyone's excitied and they make me feel very welcome, as did all those who work for the club. That's very important - it makes it easier for a player. Everywhere I go, I see smiles and people saying welcome. I'm very happy that I can go out and meet the supporters. In football you must give something back to the supporters who come to the stadium. Especially the children - they are the future."

Zuperman8
27 Jul 09, 18:44
The financial vice-president said that Barcelona will pay Inter Milan €43.25 million for Ibrahimovic, a transfer the Spanish club value at €66 million.

Boix confirmed that Aliaksandr Hleb will join Inter Milan on loan and that Barcelona will pay 70 per cent of the Belarusian's wages.

UhUhOleguer
27 Jul 09, 18:45
Did you guys catch the question about the promise??? what the hell did eto'o promise?? run like a black but win like a white?? what was it?

when eto'o arrived in Barcelona, he said that he has to run like a black to earn like a white...

that's already legend...

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 18:45
Q. How did Italian football change the way you play?

Ibra: I think it taught me a lot. When I came to Italy I had a trainer like Fabio Capello - he's a fantastic trainer, I had great experience from him and he taught me a lot. He said, you should train in front of the goal. He showed me a 12 minute video. It was just about how Van Basten scored goals. He said, you're exactly like him but you must train like him in front of the box. I thank him, because the player I am today is all thanks to the trainers I had in Italy. Same with (Roberto) Mancini, and with Mourinho - I had him last year. I learned a lot and I'm very thankful to have been under them.

Luka
27 Jul 09, 18:46
Ok, so Zlatan is done kissing the shirt indoors, now he's going to the fans to kiss the shirt outdoors :lol:

el pibe
27 Jul 09, 18:48
The interviews' over now, was hoping Ibra'd give some of his shitfunny comments.

Btw, the presenters in Italy are waaay hotter :D

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 18:50
Fucker is like this :happy: in all pictures. Seems he really isn't bullshiting about his desire to join Barca.

Adam
27 Jul 09, 18:52
Yeah, he seems genuinly happy. I think he will finish his career at Barcelona. I'm happy for him even though I have a tough time swallowing him kissing the Barca shirt.

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 18:55
Let him have fun with his new team. He did what he could for us and I'm grateful for that.

Alex de Large
27 Jul 09, 18:57
Zlatan presentation http://www.mitele.telecinco.es/t5/eventos/presentacion-Ibra/index.html

el pibe
27 Jul 09, 18:57
But one team I wouldn't mind him leaving to is Barca.
Thank God he didn't go to Madrid, or even worse the fuckin EPL.

The_Emperor
27 Jul 09, 18:59
Well it's not like he played bad just to be sold or anything like that. he actually gave his all every time he played.

edit: 2 more badge kisses :D

Michael
27 Jul 09, 19:01
Uh oh more kissing the badge. :D

Luka
And he did it again !!!! :lol:

Adam
I can't watch it!

Principe
Kissed the badge again and again :P

Luka
27 Jul 09, 19:02
Oh jeez, this is devastating :lol:

The_Emperor
27 Jul 09, 19:02
He should do a Lucarelli on the shirt.

Ehsan
27 Jul 09, 19:03
He SMOOCHED that badge... damn.

The people jumping in and getting tackled every 2 seconds is hilarious.

NimAraya
The fans roar 'Ibra, Ibra'... They look clearly happy that their club have landed the player, who now holds a microphone and says, "Gracias a todos [Thank you all]".

Michael
The fans are going wild for him.

Principe
he's really putting a number on the badge :P and fans are jumping the stands....but great security

Luka
27 Jul 09, 19:04
"Everybody wants me good".

I resent that. Not me :lol:

Michael
27 Jul 09, 19:04
It's out of control.

Nyall
27 Jul 09, 19:06
Thank God I'm not watching but honestly each time I read that he's kissing the badge it feels like a stab in the heart.

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 19:06
A fan jumps on the pitch but guards got him!

Adam
27 Jul 09, 19:08
Holy shit the Barca fans went totally crazy!:eek: There's gonna be some expectation on him.

NimAraya
Ibrahimovic quickly rushes inside the tunnel as the stewards cannot control the crowd, with several people jumping onto the pitch to be as close as possible to the striker! Seems there is already an Ibramaniac crowd in Barcelona.

Luka
Thank God I'm not watching but honestly each time I read that he's kissing the badge it feels like a stab in the heart.
Couple more cameras, and we could do "Debbie does Dallas 2" :lol:

Rimpel
27 Jul 09, 19:09

How? You wanted him to leave:confused:

I can safely say I didn't expect him kissing the badge at all. Let alone kissing it during his presentation! Wtf... the entire thing must've gotten to his head.

Well he did at least thank Moratti and everyone at Inter. But I didn't expect this from Ibra, especially not so soon. :thumbsdo:

Principe
27 Jul 09, 19:10
man at the end it was like a circus, I saw a fan doing a backflip in the middle of the pitch.

Rimpel
He SMOOCHED that badge... damn.

The people jumping in and getting tackled every 2 seconds is hilarious.

yeah that was fkin hilarous:lol:

Luka
Maybe they made a bet with Maxwell, who will do it more :D

Or maybe Zlatan is making up for all those clubs he didn't do it. He felt like, what the hell, I'm finaly in the "best" club, I can go for it, see how it looks like :>

Adam
man at the end it was like a circus, I saw a fan doing a backflip in the middle of the pitch.

Nyall
How? You wanted him to leave:confused:

I can safely say I didn't expect him kissing the badge at all. Let alone kissing it during his presentation! Wtf... the entire thing must've gotten to his head.

Well he did at least thank Moratti and everyone at Inter. But I didn't expect this from Ibra, especially not so soon. :thumbsdo:

Still doesn't mean I wouldn't miss him.

Jimmy Page
27 Jul 09, 19:13
Well not a worthy good bye from a player that have been so good for Inter, but he brought it on him self. I feel a bit angry and sad, but life goes on, thank god its just football.

Luka
27 Jul 09, 19:15
Nobody at interfans has a Zlatan avatar anymore :lol:

"I always tifato barcelona ... in these 5 years in italy no one has ever noticed but I always had the jersey of the boat"

He must be better than James Bond as a spy, if nobody noticed it :lol:

Seriously though, it seems he will be put under a lot of pressure, and when he was doing the thing with the ball he looked more like Burdisso when it goes to technique, not Ibrahimovic. The pressure today really got to him.

Definetly will be watching many Barca and Real games at the begining.

ps. Hope Eto'o won't kiss a shirt tomorrow.

Rimpel
27 Jul 09, 19:21
Nobody at interfans has a Zlatan avatar anymore :lol:

"I always tifato barcelona ... in these 5 years in italy no one has ever noticed but I always had the jersey of the boat"

He must be better than James Bond as a spy, if nobody noticed it :lol:

Seriously though, it seems he will be put under a lot of pressure, and when he was doing the thing with the ball he looked more like Burdisso when it goes to technique, not Ibrahimovic. The pressure today really got to him.

Definetly will be watching many Barca and Real games at the begining.

ps. Hope Eto'o won't kiss a shirt tomorrow.
It's like he hurt your child, chill dude:cool:

Luka
27 Jul 09, 19:23
Man I'm chilled like never before, what are you talking about ??

You didn't get the clue from the "Seriously though" part ?

CafeCordoba
27 Jul 09, 19:23
So we got "only" 43,25m€ + Eto'o + 70% of Hleb's salary from Zlatan. I was started to like this when it was said (Moratti said himself) the cash would be 50m€. Every million is important for Inter. Well, it's over now. So long, Zlatan.

Rimpel
27 Jul 09, 19:24
Man I'm chilled like never before, what are you talking about ??

You didn't get the clue from the "Seriously though" part ?

it looked like you were laughing out of rage, but ok.