PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Ehsan
27 Jul 09, 19:25
Well I think it's over. That was... interesting. I don't have any other words for it.

I just realized something which made me skip a beat. They welcomed him like a superstar. 75 thousand screaming fans. He has done nothing for them.

What did Inter fans do for him? You know, the guy who helped us win scudetti?

Although he was our star, and indeed he would get the most cheers when the names were called, but he also got his fair share of boos and jeers. You know, Mr. selfish show off CL choker bad finisher.

Maybe it's an Italian thing. Maybe not. But why can't we appreciate our players like that? Show me how we're going to welcome Eto'o. So far, I say a lot of angry posts around the Internet and no appreciation.

Today I saw 75 thousand people show support for a player just because he's wearing their jersey. He might not win anything with them. He might be a flop from day one. They don't care.

Yesterday, this guy was with us. Can we say that we gave him as much as he gave us?

What does a player have to do to be appreciated at Inter? Spend 10 years playing at the highest level winning every single trophy, retire and work for Inter, then keel over and die one day while coaching the primavera while his ashes are spread over San Siro? So we can finally say... oh, hey... Rest in Peace... I guess that guy was an Inter legend!

Rimpel
27 Jul 09, 19:28
Well I think it's over. That was... interesting. I don't have any other words for it.

I just realized something which made me skip a beat. They welcomed him like a superstar. 75 thousand screaming fans. He has done nothing for them.

Although he was our star, and indeed he would get the most cheers when the names were called, but he also got his fair share of boos and jeers. You know, Mr. selfish show off CL choker bad finisher.

Maybe it's an Italian thing. Maybe not. But why can't we appreciate our players like that? Show me how we're going to welcome Eto'o. So far, I say a lot of angry posts around the Internet and no appreciation.

Today I saw 75 thousand people show support for a player just because he's wearing their jersey. He might not win anything with them. He might be a flop from day one. They don't care.

Yesterday, this guy was with us. Can we say that we gave him as much as he gave us?

What does a player have to do to be appreciated at Inter? Spend 10 years playing at the highest level winning every single trophy, retire and work for Inter, then keel over and die one day while coaching the primavera while his ashes are spread over San Siro? So we can finally say... oh, hey... Rest in Peace... I guess that guy was an Inter legend!

Stuff doesn't work like that in Italy obviously. When has someone ever gotten a presentation like this (except Ronaldinho)?

But we might start seeing presentations like these in the future though.

Luka
27 Jul 09, 19:28
it looked like you were laughing out of rage, but ok.
Believe me, I'm never laughing when I'm angry. I'm amused by the situation actually.

CC, those numbers are lowered by the Barca to the fullest, because they have to explain themselves to whatever. 43 somethin is not the right figure, it is the figure paid to Inter, but besides that there are couple of milions paid to the previous clubs, most of all to Malmoe. And lol at 20m worth Eto'o :D

DARi0
27 Jul 09, 19:31
Ibrahimovic signs five-year contract

www.fcbarcelona.cat

Zlatan Ibrahimovic put pen to paper earlier this evening and agreed a five-year contract with the club in a deal which also sees Samuel Eto’o sign for Inter and Alexander Hleb move on loan.

At about quarter past seven this evening Zlatan Ibrahimovic officially became a Barca player after signing the contract that brings him to the club for the next five years.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic, accompanied by his agent Mino Raiola, signed the contract in Joan Laporta’s office with the President, Txiki Begiristain and club Vice-President Rafael Yuste representing the club.

46 million plus Eto’o and Hleb

2009-07-27_FIRMA_IBRAHIMOVIC_04.jpgBarça will pay 46 million Euros to Inter, as well as Eto’o, valued at 20 million and the loan of Alexander Hleb for a season. If Inter wish to sign the Belarus midfielder after his loan period, they have a first option to buy at 10 million Euros, plus 2 million according to appearances and results.

Ibrahimovic’s buy-out clause has been set at 250 million Euros.
Thank you Zlatan.

Jimmy Page
27 Jul 09, 19:32
Well Eshan you are right, but people is sad and suprised and often reponds with anger. Altough he really should not have kissed the badge, he has done alot alot alot for Inter, in many way we owe him for considered to biggest club in Italy and one of the biggest in the world.

ciamac
27 Jul 09, 19:33
i realy don't want him in la gerande thread. Guys who don't want him here too let's do something,fvck it's not democrecy.
Let's at least revote after this presentation :D

Luka
27 Jul 09, 19:35

Ehsan nobody would say a thing if it was a normal presentation, and I'm not talking about the fans now, and you know it.

Maybe we should now go back and vote Ronaldo for la Grande Inter again? Maybe we just didn't appritiate him enough and that's why he stuck a knife in the back and stump on us?

Come on Ehsan... Maybe I'm too passionate, but it won't work for me.

Forza ragazzi
27 Jul 09, 19:36
So we got "only" 43,25m€ + Eto'o + 70% of Hleb's salary from Zlatan. I was started to like this when it was said (Moratti said himself) the cash would be 50m€. Every million is important for Inter. Well, it's over now. So long, Zlatan.

Heard rumours about Barcelona wanting to make the transfer look cheaper than it actually is. Don't take anything for granted.

Jimmy
27 Jul 09, 19:40

Depends on who you ask. If you ask FI forum, 45% will claim Cruz is a legend.

A.l.i
27 Jul 09, 19:41
Well, its done. Thanks Zlatan ! Thanks for whatever you did for us in Italy. Thanks for all your goals, assists, character and above all your humour. :P

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/admin/specials/nationphoto/photo/qdirMwt.jpg

I wish you the best of luck, but if Inter v Barca pops up, I will the the first to hope and pray that you choke again in CL.

I will never forget the Livorno match in 06/07. You were a beast. May you gain the recognition you really deserve in the football world now and win the ultimate individual prize. Grande Ibra !!!

Thank you......

Don Tomaso
27 Jul 09, 19:45
I really didn't think Zlatan would go kissing the badge like Benzema, C. Ronaldo and Maxwell (Kaka?). But it only took a couple of minutes. That just felt wrong.

All I can do is thank Zlatan for what he did at Inter. He sure gave me a lot of good memories.

Bes
27 Jul 09, 19:47
Man, I can't say anything :( I'll miss this guy so much.

Grazie Ibra!

The_Emperor
27 Jul 09, 19:55
Some mentioned that they wanted to see it well...

http://gfx.aftonbladet-cdn.se/multimedia/dynamic/00983/tumultpuff_983964l.jpg

-.-

Sorry for the rather small picture, but I don't think you want to see a bigger of this one:D

Luka
27 Jul 09, 19:59
We can as well have a set. Indoors - Outdoors.

http://www.tuttosport.com/images/56/C_3_Media_844756_immagine_l.jpg

shaikhshake
whats even more sad is going back to the first page of this thread and seeing an announcement of Ibra coming from Juventus to our Inter. Reading the reactions.... wow :(

Rimpel
well he didn't badmouth inter, that would have been way worse. He made a tribute to moratti & inter instead, but still...he could have avoided the kiss on the badge. Like I said before, the whole big ass presentation probably got to his head.

I wouldn't be surprised if he never kisses the badge during a match . But again I didn't expect this, so that might happen too =/

Whatever, he's gone... thanks for everything ibra. Time to move on.

Principe
27 Jul 09, 20:01
That's something I realized with Inter fans though more than other fans. Atleast maybe it's because I surround myself with inter fans, like Ehsan said I feel that we really don't appreciate our players the same way other fans do...I come to such a forum and people call Deki a headless chicken, Muntari a useless midfielder, Milito who has yet to play a bust, Ibra has his doubters and is considered a CL choker by inter fans. The team always performs below expectations even though we have won 3 scudetto's on the pitch within the last 3 years...Cambiasso even though seen by many non inter fans as one of the best DM's is considered a slow and overrated player by some Inter fans....

Ofcourse it may not be the majority but I do see it and I find it kind of sad, I don't know if it's just this emotion after seeing such a thing...I remember when Barca got Caceres, a player I never knew or rated last year, they were all so happy to get such a player (add keita to that list too) even though they have the likes of xavi and messi etc on the team...And when i was talking to 2 of my barca friends today they were talking about a Caceres for poulsen switch and straight away they said they wish Caceres would stay but Poulsen even though did bad in Juventus had a good season with Sevilla and would be a great sub to have. I also see the way Man Utd fans are patient with their management even though they just sold their best player and arguably the best player in the world and haven't replaced him and may not end up replacing him...

I don't know if we don't appreciate what we have or what it is exactly, but honestly I remember being a die-hard inter fan since 96 or 97 and I remember all the heart break I've gone through and all the years of not winning anything....and now to win 4 titles back to back and bitch because we don't do shit in the CL, I feel like well it's bound to happen but it won't happen in a year, if we push too hard we'll go back to the same mistake of buying too many players to find the winning formula and win nothing....

Honestly I don't know what it is but I only seem to find it with Inter fans...

Jimmy Page
27 Jul 09, 20:01
Hhaha in Lukas picture it looks like he is blowing hes noose, haha that would be something

qwertystfu
27 Jul 09, 20:04
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5922/92389355.jpg

For Ibra Lover...

Luka
27 Jul 09, 20:08
First it was, he did it indoors, he will never do it in front of fans. Now it is he will never do it in a game, and what's next. He will never do it twice in a season ? :P

It would be stupid not to believe he wasn't affected by the presentation, but that's Zlatan we're talking about, not Maxwell who I believed was affected by the fans etc.

Anyways, was gonna thank Zlatan when it was official, and I thank him for all he did for this club. Everytime he stepped on the field, he gabe 110%, and he made us a better club. I will never forget him that he didn't force his way out of the club. He waited until the club will receive an offer that will be good for us too, so for that I will always respect him.

Good luck at Barcelona, I will definetly watch you quite often just because I love watching football, and gifted players.

So it's not like I'm Zlatan hater, just because I didn't appritiated him for weeks now. The feelings are not gone, and amazing goals and Parma...

But never the less he got a big dive in ratings today with what he did. At least if I'm concerned.

Ehsan
27 Jul 09, 20:09
Well most of the posts on day 1 of this thread were positive, but there were a few objections. Still, hindsight is 20/20 as they say and I'm not picking on these opinions. Just saying it's interesting how things change.

whats done is done, lets move on.

welcome Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

4-3-3 now, for sure?

Yeah... 4-3-3... soon soon :D

We have to offload somebody now and I hope it'll be Crespo, but what are the odds that we'll do another 'Corradi'? :wallbang:

The worst motherf*cking transfer since Veron.

I'm glad it turned out just a bit better than Veron ;)

4,6 millions in a year to that bastard. I just wonder could we really get more repulsive players like Zlatan and Vieira. If there was someone from Juve I'd accept, they would've been Buffon and Zambrotta. Now we're stuck with those two shitheads. :wallbang:

Well he was repulsive when he came wearing zebra colors, and he's repulsive now kissing barca colors. Some things don't change!

Moral of the story? Go to the Eto'o thread and appreciate what we got. If anyone's gonna contribute the most to our CL campaign it's not Mou or Milito... it's Mr. E2 - and I'd like to see him get some more love dammit!

Fabio
27 Jul 09, 20:17
Thank you, and goodbye.

Adam
27 Jul 09, 20:18
I've been cruising some forums and I found one post that helps me make sense of it all. Can't believe I didn't think of it myself.

Maybe because the fans were probably chanting for him to kiss it and it was the same situation for Benzema? Thousands of people come out to see you and you turn them down? Yeah right, just think about it further, it is probally one of the best day of his life.

That actually makes sense. I'm still gutted but it's more understandable now.

Luka
27 Jul 09, 20:19
That's something I realized with Inter fans though more than other fans. Atleast maybe it's because I surround myself with inter fans, like Ehsan said I feel that we really don't appreciate our players the same way other fans do...I come to such a forum and people call Deki a headless chicken, Muntari a useless midfielder, Milito who has yet to play a bust, Ibra has his doubters and is considered a CL choker by inter fans. The team always performs below expectations even though we have won 3 scudetto's on the pitch within the last 3 years...Cambiasso even though seen by many non inter fans as one of the best DM's is considered a slow and overrated player by some Inter fans....

Ofcourse it may not be the majority but I do see it and I find it kind of sad, I don't know if it's just this emotion after seeing such a thing...I remember when Barca got Caceres, a player I never knew or rated last year, they were all so happy to get such a player (add keita to that list too) even though they have the likes of xavi and messi etc on the team...And when i was talking to 2 of my barca friends today they were talking about a Caceres for poulsen switch and straight away they said they wish Caceres would stay but Poulsen even though did bad in Juventus had a good season with Sevilla and would be a great sub to have. I also see the way Man Utd fans are patient with their management even though they just sold their best player and arguably the best player in the world and haven't replaced him and may not end up replacing him...

I don't know if we don't appreciate what we have or what it is exactly, but honestly I remember being a die-hard inter fan since 96 or 97 and I remember all the heart break I've gone through and all the years of not winning anything....and now to win 4 titles back to back and bitch because we don't do shit in the CL, I feel like well it's bound to happen but it won't happen in a year, if we push too hard we'll go back to the same mistake of buying too many players to find the winning formula and win nothing....

Honestly I don't know what it is but I only seem to find it with Inter fans...
That's called negativity, errr "objectivity" my friend, and it's here for ages, and no matter how many nice posts you will make like this one(with which I agree completely) it won't go away because the negative fan club grown to much since last year or so. :)

Hell, just go and see how it was when Zlatan came. Pretty much me, and couple of others were really happy he came (from sporting point of view) versus lots of people unhappy.

Moral of the story? Go to the Eto'o thread and appreciate what we got. If anyone's gonna contribute the most to our CL campaign it's not Mou or Milito... it's Mr. E2 - and I'd like to see him get some more love dammit!
There is love Ehsan, trust me :)

Anyways, what with the E2. Not scared you will be shown off here for disrispecting him with this nickname ? :D

I've been cruising some forums and I found one post that helps me make sense of it all. Can't believe I didnät think of it myself.

That actually makes sense. I'm still gutted but it's more understandable now.
Why indoors then ?

Ehsan
27 Jul 09, 20:24
Anyways, what with the E2. Not scared you will be shown off here for disrispecting him with this nickname ? :D

I saw that elsewhere... I think we were making fun of Mou :D

Wait I could get shown off for disrespecting Mou...

ahh. Nevermind, carry on.

Anyway, that's it for me in here. Let's not make excuses for him kissing the badge, but let's not attack him and be overly negative as well. What's done as done and it's been a great ride. Let's look forward to the future. Grazie Zlatan and arrivederci. Wish you all the best. Hell I wish to see you in the CL final... where we kick Barca's ass.

Forza Inter per sempre.

Adam
27 Jul 09, 20:25
Why indoors then ?

Same thing. It's not like he traveled 5 kilometers to get to the stadium. They were right there. Anyways, I'm not trying to defend him. I'm just trying to make sense of it. You can't honestly tell me you expected Zlatan to kiss the badge.

Principe
27 Jul 09, 20:33
Adam, as much as you want to find a reason behind it, Zlatan kissed the badge and whether it was the fans asking him to do so or the press or the president Joan Laporta, to kiss the Barca badge on the day of arrival when you haven't kissed the Inter or Malmo badge for as long as you've been with them is just wrong on so many levels, there's no explanation that can make it sound acceptable or normal to an Inter fan.

Benzema has been a Real fan since childhood and during Lyon vs Real Madrid's game in the CL the president of Lyon asked Perez if he can get a Real jersey signed by Ronaldo to give to Benzema (this was before he even made it as a regular for the first team). Ronaldo also stated he was a childhood fan of Real, but on both occasions it's just disrespectful to the previous team in my opinion because you have yet to step foot on the field and you do such a thing.

If any of these players has done it after the first goal they scored I'd feel less gutted because okay that's love I gues. However, with these players they did it on the first day, so I won't go through all the pain to find a reason behind it other than the what I first believed in that Zlatan while professional looks after himself more than anything, and teams such as Malmo, Ajax, Juve, Inter, and now Barca are nothing more than a place where he can achieve his ultimate goal to win titles and become the world player of the year.

Suneet
27 Jul 09, 20:42
Well he was good to us, I think we should not criticize him.

Is this the highest ever fee we have received for a player?

Adam
27 Jul 09, 20:43
Princeofsand, of course it's wrong. I instinctivly put my hands over my face when he did it outside the stadium because I was so embarrassed. I'm just trying to find a reason for it. I completely understand every Inter fan on this board if they want to call him names and whatnot. Like I said, I'm not trying to defend him.

P.s Tbh, I think that last line is basicly how all talented footballers with ambition see it. The exceptions are maybe Totti, Maldini, Zanetti, Messi etc.

Jimmy Page
27 Jul 09, 20:47
Well I was also very sad when he did that, but not sad for my sake, but for Zlatans sake. All the the moments and great memories we have shared with Zlatan will now be in the shadow of him kissing the badge. Oh well what is done is done. Thank you Zlatan and good luck

Ehsan
27 Jul 09, 20:56
Is this the highest ever fee we have received for a player?

Yeah. Fourth highest of all time after Christiano, Kaka, and Zidane. If Real didn't pull that stuff earlier, he would've been second most expensive of all time.

Actually if you look at cash + players we got, it's €66 million as reported, which is above Kaka. If you believe Mourinho, it's worth €100 million :D

Highest for us in the past was Ronaldo with €43 mil.

Hussein
27 Jul 09, 21:02
The difference between players I want at Inter and players I never want to see again with my beloved team... Scudetti? They can go to hell if this is what I'm going to see later.

I'll leave you guys comment on this... ;)

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/Galeries/futbol/temporada09-10/07/presentacio_ibra/2009-07-27_PRESENTACION_ZLATAN_IBRAHIMOVIC_006.JPG

http://xs137.xs.to/xs137/09106/ivan_zamorano_back_to_meazza596.jpg

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 21:06
Some people here just looking for fun it seems. Doesn't matter if it's a negative thing or not, they're ready to find an excuse to pick on it! Now they're saying why Zlatan kissed that badget!! Really who cares?! If fans were asking him to do it, it was a big turn off if he didn't gonna do it. Still even if he became too emotional it's still no big deal. AFter witnessing so many things in football, these things don't impress me at all and I don't really care. I remember two of our so called Great players that were keep kissing our shirt for a long time kept fucking us over with their huge salaries and shitty performances, Adriano and Recoba.

So kiss it, not kiss it, who gives a shit?! Don't try to fool us, show us what u got!

Luka
27 Jul 09, 21:11
If I can have one wish, I would wish to see Ibra next year with Barcelona at Meazza.

Simply because I'm curious of the reaction of the milano fans, and sorry guys but IMO they are more accurate with expressing their feeling than us, because they live there 24/7, and to me, we are ok when talking about different things, like tactics games etc, but when it comes to which players the fans are fond of and all the matters that has to do with passion like all those years versus Juve and Milan etc. I think we are nowhere near the opinions of the milano fans when it comes to accuracy.

Well, that's my wish, after today. Not that I would like for them to behave like that, or that, but I'm genuinly wondering how would they greet Zlatan.

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 21:24
Still doesn't prove anything. Lazio fans were idolizing Nesta but when he comes to Rome with Milan they boo him. Once his career with Milan finish Lazio fans will welcome him with open arms again.

Even AS Roma fans that idolize Totti, sometimes booed him that made Totti mad. Everywhere has some shitty fans inside, but I know Italia has lots of em!

Luka
27 Jul 09, 21:29
Do you know if Nesta did something ? Italian fans are passionate, sometimes even to much, but they don't invent things, especialy when it has something to do with a player who did so much for the club before he left, was a captain etc.

And that's exactly what I'm talking about. You can have no idea what's going on because we live tousands of km away, and 99% of things we know come from TV or internet etc. But they can.

NimAraya
27 Jul 09, 21:39
U're diverting things. I have an Italian friend and she says the same thing about her country. Even if she doesn't admit them, u can easily find em by looking at the half empty stadiums, violence, distancing fans from the pitch by guards (do u see them at England, Spain and Germany?!). NO!

Paolo Maldini didn't fuck Curva Sud's leader's mom that they had to disrespect him like that at his last day at san siro. U're still trying to find an excuse for every shit fans do!

Adam
27 Jul 09, 21:44
Simply because I'm curious of the reaction of the milano fans, and sorry guys but IMO they are more accurate with expressing their feeling than us

What's your point? Do you have a point or just wondering how they will greet him? I can tell you that right now: They will boo him, and whistle whenever he touches the ball. Some of the fans will probably have some insulting banners aswell.

Luka
27 Jul 09, 22:18
What's your point? Do you have a point or just wondering how they will greet him? I can tell you that right now: They will boo him, and whistle whenever he touches the ball. Some of the fans will probably have some insulting banners aswell.
Just wondering.

minterke
27 Jul 09, 22:24

Sorry but, he deserves every boo he gets. What he's saying now about Barcelona is the same type of shit he was saying when he joined Inter. That is why Ibra will never be considered an Inter "legend".

Zanetti is an Inter legend.

mexican_azzurri
27 Jul 09, 22:57
Ibra in the same place that Giacinto?....La grande Inter?... :wth:

Luka
27 Jul 09, 23:12
Zlatan deserves to be recognised as someone for what he meant(from a sporting point of view) to us, but it's strange to see him there, even with guys like Recoba. But it's the way it is, it is either Former players, or legends no in between.

Anyways I also wonder how the poll would go 24 hours later... The outcome might be still the same, but maybe with a smaller margin.

As for "italiens", it's not looking nice for Zlatan over there. He has pretty much gone from 8 to 1 in 1-10 scale overnight, and lost a lot, almost all, respect. Just if anybody is interested.

Aline
27 Jul 09, 23:47
guys stop being jealous

zlatan didn't want u anymore, deal with it

La Bling
28 Jul 09, 01:23
The guy won us a scudetto, by himself, with two amazing strikes. He was the center of our offense for the past few years. If that doesn't make him an Inter legend, I don't know what does. Thank you for everything.

http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/FC+Inter+Milan+v+Bologna+FC+Serie+LgONN0n6wGAl.jpg

Shafs
28 Jul 09, 01:26
If Zlatan in da La Grande Inter, then Adri should be!!!

He hasn't been in Barca for less than an hour and he's already kissing da badge:mad:

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/Imatges/2009-2010/futbol/noticies/jugadors/ibrahimovic/2009-07-27_PRESENTACION_ZLATAN_IBRAHIMOVIC_007.JPG

sassofono101
28 Jul 09, 01:43

Well...for those of you who still want to include Zlatan in "la grande inter", please include him with this picture where he kisses the Barcelona jersey!!!;)

Thank you, Zlatan, for thinking about your previous team e tutti l'interisti dil mondo (obviously sarcasm included):lol:

Yes, Zlatan a la Grande Inter :D

Nyall
28 Jul 09, 02:34
I hope this stupid prick has a Shevencko like season (when he joined Chelsea). What Zlatan did today was disgusting! He claimed to support Inter since childhood but never showed it.

This guy is truly a glory hunter.

Faяouk
28 Jul 09, 03:07
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha I knew he'd kiss the Barca logo in his interview. :D

I TOLD YOU SO.

This guy is a fucking mercenary. Whenever he joins a club he claims he supports them since childhood to win over the fans. Works like magic every damn time.

That's simply the difference between Milan and Inter.

What Shevchenko did to us is way worse than what Zlatan did to you. Shevchenko promised to stay then ran away to Chelsea for the cash. He kissed the Chelsea shirt in his first game. When he was in crisis, we welcomed him back with open arms. Fans at the staduim welcomed him as well, and even though he had a shit season, till this day the curva sud has banners supporting Shevchenko.

Have class my friends. This guy is probably the most effective player for you this decade, and definatly an Inter legend. You don't have to love him, just respect him.

“To play for Barcelona is a big honour. There are many big clubs but only one special club, and for me it is Barca," he said at his first press conference with the Catalan outfit.

What did I say? :D

Handoyo
28 Jul 09, 04:21
I would have been more frustrated with him kissing the badge if this was 5-7 years ago, when the gesture was much much more special. But in this past few years, it has been used way too often that it's no longer worth taking seriously.

Kinda like dating Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears you know.

shahz_nerazzurri
28 Jul 09, 04:32
I dont know why some of you guys even care. Like I said, I wouldnt have given a crap, if he took a dump on Inter shirt, infront of Barca fans today. He is no longer an Inter player, and is no different for me than any of the other Barcelona players.

Funny that he mentions Barca were the only club he was willing to join. Short memory Ibra, your agent was kissing Florentino's feet begging him to go after Ibra rather than the stars he was going after. Zlatan was so desperate he probably would have offered his wife, if Florentina asked for it.
And now he says Barca are the only club for him. :wallbang:

10GladiatoreMilano10
28 Jul 09, 04:57
I said that ibrahimović is TRAITOR and he proved that...He is kissing barca badge and you want(some people on this forum they know who they are) to put him in same place like our legends...he will never be...he is TRAITOR.Our legend can be ZANNETI,ZAMORANO,FACCHETTI,...I wouldn't be suprised when he(if he) leave barce and join Milan kissed milan jersey....he is tipical TRAITOR....what a disgrace of him....cccccccccccc...he never cared abouth us(fans)...our TRUE LEGENDS and TRUE INTERISTA care abouth us...TI ODIO IBRA!!!!!!!!!!!!

mexican_azzurri
28 Jul 09, 05:23
He someday will comeback to Serie A and i hope not to Inter....

A member of La grande Inter never kiss a new badge...i can imagine to fachetti and zanetti doing that....

Adam
28 Jul 09, 05:37
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha I knew he'd kiss the Barca logo in his interview. :D

I TOLD YOU SO.

Lucky guess. The sun even shines on a dog's ass sometimes.:P Anybody can win the lottery.

This guy is a fucking mercenary. Whenever he joins a club he claims he supports them since childhood to win over the fans. Works like magic every damn time.

Not true, the only club he joined and said he supported from childhood was Inter. That's a FACT. Say what you will, it's still a fact.

NimAraya
28 Jul 09, 06:06
Ibra in the same place that Giacinto?....La grande Inter?... :wth:

Gabriel Batistuta at the same place with Gresko?!!:wth:

NimAraya
28 Jul 09, 06:24
“There’s a big difference between the two. Ibrahimovic has come to Barcelona for €46 million plus [Samuel] Eto’o (valued at €20m), and he has settled a sporting situation that needed resolution,” Laporta was quoted as saying by AS.

It seems to be the official value of the deal, €66m. Although Eto'o really worth around 40m, it just went down to 20m because he just had one year left in his contract.

Faяouk
28 Jul 09, 06:36
Lucky guess. The sun even shines on a dog's ass sometimes.:P Anybody can win the lottery.

No I just know him pretty well :P Fuck today's footballers, 95% of them are the same.

Not true, the only club he joined and said he supported from childhood was Inter. That's a FACT. Say what you will, it's still a fact.

Actions speak louder than words. He kissed the logo in his interview, yet he never kissed the inter logo in his 3 years here. Which means: Mercenary.

NimAraya
28 Jul 09, 06:45
Actions speak louder than words. He kissed the logo in his interview, yet he never kissed the inter logo in his 3 years here. Which means: Mercenary.

lol ok thx for the information.:P

Universe
28 Jul 09, 06:56
My mind keeps going back to something Mourinho said on inter.it,

"I told him that if he wins the Champions League with Barcelona he won't have done anything extraordinary because the Catalans have won it twice in three years. I like doing something extraordinary, not normal."

I have to agree, it's disappointing Mourinho couldn't convince Ibra to see things in such a perspective, and I know that although there's NO guarantee we will win the UCL, I know if it were up to me, I'd rather be remembered as someone who led an 'unfancied' side to glory than someone who won as part of a top seeded team that was always expected to win anyway.

Pani
28 Jul 09, 07:05
The difference between players I want at Inter and players I never want to see again with my beloved team... Scudetti? They can go to hell if this is what I'm going to see later.

I'll leave you guys comment on this... ;)

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/Galeries/futbol/temporada09-10/07/presentacio_ibra/2009-07-27_PRESENTACION_ZLATAN_IBRAHIMOVIC_006.JPG

http://xs137.xs.to/xs137/09106/ivan_zamorano_back_to_meazza596.jpg

That's the spirit!!!

Come on Ibra...next year to Madrid for more money and glory...

NimAraya
28 Jul 09, 07:10
My mind keeps going back to something Mourinho said on inter.it,

"I told him that if he wins the Champions League with Barcelona he won't have done anything extraordinary because the Catalans have won it twice in three years. I like doing something extraordinary, not normal."

I have to agree, it's disappointing Mourinho couldn't convince Ibra to see things in such a perspective, and I know that although there's NO guarantee we will win the UCL, I know if it were up to me, I'd rather be remembered as someone who led an 'unfancied' side to glory than someone who won as part of a top seeded team that was always expected to win anyway.

Mourinho is famous for saying such crap comments all the times. Then what the hell was he doing at Chelsea with millions of spending and a team full of stars?!! He always thinks the world rounds around him and everytime he has something in his god damn mind every other one has to think the same! Whatever!!

Besnik
28 Jul 09, 07:13
OMG, that's very very hard to see Ibra kissing Barcelona's logo :cry: ahhh how I want to win Scudetto again, and to tell Zlatan so we can do everything and without him, he leaved us I can't feel him with Barca's jersey, will be very hard for me, very bad !!! He think so in Barcelona he will win the Champions League, but I'm sure Barcelona will not win this year Champions League !

IBRAAaaaaaaaa :cry:

lonewolf19
28 Jul 09, 07:17
I am sorry but Ibrahimovic can kiss whatever shirts he want and he will still remain in La Grande Inter for me. I already knew from day one that he is a mercenary and most likely will move on one day. This however does not change the fact that he is a serious professional and performed his best for Inter while he is on the pitch. Unlike some cunts whose name I will not mention.

I judged him as La Grande Inter for what he had done for us not for his love for the club. Everyone can have their own opinions and criteria for La Grande so we should just leave it at that. Of course, comparing to JZ and Facchetti, it is obvious who I will be more fond of.

Personally, I regards any of the following as La Grande Inter whether I am fond of them or not.

1) Love for Inter & Achievements: JZ, Facchetti
2) Achievements: Ibrahimovic, Vieri
3) Love for the Inter: Ivan

NimAraya
28 Jul 09, 07:35
But remember wolf, not every player that stays at a club for a long time is there because of his love for the club. Some players needs some big name clubs more than bg name clubs need em! U know what I mean?!

Besnik
28 Jul 09, 07:37
Very Very Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard :cry:

BbwugkcWIuA

Shit !!! :cry::cry::cry:

lonewolf19
28 Jul 09, 07:39
But remember wolf, not every player that stays at a club for a long time is there because of his love for the club. Some players needs some big name clubs more than bg name clubs need em! U know what I mean?!

:lol: crystal
Oh, we got lots in our team as well... lets not name them

NimAraya
28 Jul 09, 07:46
Yup. Should I mention Materazzi?!;)

Handoyo
28 Jul 09, 09:33
If anyone here thinks Zamorano is a bigger legend than Ibra...I give up.

Alessandro
28 Jul 09, 09:35
Cordoba's comments on Ibra kissing the Barca badge...

The move to embrace the shirt caused controversy among Inter fans, but Cordoba has no problem. The Colombian has reminded the fans that 'Ibra' was not a club legend at Inter.

"He was not here for 10 years and so I think it's something normal [to kiss the shirt]," Cordoba told Sky Sport Italia

Rimpel
28 Jul 09, 09:39
^ that's some nice twisting of words right there.

NimAraya
28 Jul 09, 09:40

That's not their problem Han. Their problem is that why Ibra became too emotional at Barca presentation while Zamorano became emotional at Inter's farewell!! They forgot Zamroano has not even gave 10% of what Ibra did for us. But seems these things interest them more than performances and glories.

Luka
28 Jul 09, 09:40
That's because in here Inter legend means something different then for a fans for whom loyality means more than succes. Simple. Ibra done 10x more than Ivan, but when it comes to passion for Inter collors...

Cordoba's comments on Ibra kissing the Barca badge...
I don't recall, but has Cordoba kissed the Inter shirt ?

Rimpel
28 Jul 09, 09:43
That's because in here Inter legend means something different then for a fans for whom loyality means more than succes. Simple. Ibra done 10x more than Ivan, but when it comes to passion for Inter collors...

I don't recall, but has Cordoba kissed the Inter shirt ?

So we should have a seprate forum for legends on the field and legends off the field? Lol...

for example, I'm pretty sure Ronaldo is considered a man united legend. And his situation is pretty similar...

Luka
28 Jul 09, 09:48
I'm not a judge, I'm just saying.

If you want to see the difference go to interfans and look for yourself. You have google translator, it's easy.

Go there and ask anybody if they consider Zlatan an Inter legend, or compare him to Zamorano, and report back here if you don't believe me :D

NimAraya
28 Jul 09, 09:55
u're killing me with this Interfans Luka!!!

NimAraya
28 Jul 09, 10:01
Zlatan Ibrahimovic Out For Four Weeks After Hand Operation

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/28/1408127/barcelonas-zlatan-ibrahimovic-out-for-four-weeks-after-hand

KsE
28 Jul 09, 10:11
He's not a legend, in my eyes at least.. But he has behaved more professionally than stars who have left Inter in the past. No names need to be mentioned...:) He deserves respect for that and for what he has accomplished with us.

Still, now that he is gone it is quite irritating to watch videos of his goals for Inter, his presentation at Barca etc..

I mean, he dumped us for a club with a bigger chance of winning the Champions league..

Watching videos and reminiscing his Inter days is about as constructive as jerking off to a picture of an ex girlfriend who dumped you for a guy with a bigger........ chance of winning the Champions League.:D

I, for one, welcome the new era at Inter! Chances are, we will end up with a better team than last season, given that we make at least one more quality signing.

thomas_inter
28 Jul 09, 10:22
What I don't get is how he's telling the press at Barca exactly the same he told us when he arrived. Special club, bla bla bla...

Il Genio
28 Jul 09, 10:36
Let's get this straight:

"-Which is the club of your dreams?" (2001):
- Real Madrid, Barcelona... and I have always liked Inter."

"- Zlatan will surely be a attraction at Allsvenskan, as a playmaker also, but the big dream is, of course, somewhere else.
- It's Inter for sure, in attack, beside Ronaldo.
- Isn't Ronaldo a bit old?
- No, he's not that old... what is he... three years older than me, four? But I will catch up."

He liked Inter because it was Ronaldos club and Zlatans club in Italy. He gave us three years, three scudettos, Eto'o and 40M; so good for him if his dream was elsewhere and he feels like kissing Barcelona's badge - we are a stronger club than when he got here, we've attained a winning mentality and we've gotten a champion that'll hopefully break the cycle of static gameplay we had with Ibra. In the longrun this will probably prove to be a excellent deal for both clubs.

And it was nice of him to thank Moratti.

So thank you Zlatan and good luck in Barca. We will miss your stunning goals but we will be more than okay, in large part, thanks to you.

(If anyone should eb pissed at it him it would be me, just look at my avatar! :lol:)

Il Genio
28 Jul 09, 10:39
What I don't get is how he's telling the press at Barca exactly the same he told us when he arrived. Special club, bla bla bla...

You must have dreamt that part. He said he liked Inter as a kid and that's about it. He never confessed his love and you had to be pretty stupid to think he was ever in love with it.

No doubt he liked it, but in love... no way.

thomas_inter
28 Jul 09, 10:43
You must have dreamt that part. He said he liked Inter as a kid and that's about it. He never confessed his love and you had to be pretty stupid to think he was ever in love with it.

No doubt he liked it, but in love... no way.

I wasn't very clear in my post.
The special club part was a just what he said at Barca and wasn't an example of what he said when he arrived.
What I meant was that he sounds like a bit of a glory hunter. But actually, of course he is, every football player is.

Besides, I know he never really loved our club.

Il Genio
28 Jul 09, 10:50
I wasn't very clear in my post.
The special club part was a just what he said at Barca and wasn't an example of what he said when he arrived.
What I meant was that he sounds like a bit of a glory hunter. But actually, of course he is, every football player is.

Besides, I know he never really loved our club.

Exactly. That's why my vote was "As a great profesional".

And he still liked us enough for him to chose us over Milan. Surely there was some temptation playing with them at the time?

thomas_inter
28 Jul 09, 10:52
Exactly. That's why my vote was "As a great profesional".

And he still liked us enough for him to chose us over Milan. Surely there was some temptation playing with them at the time?

I voted the same. And of course, Milan also wanted him and if I remember correctly they also tried to sign him, but we won in the end.

Il Genio
28 Jul 09, 11:00
I voted the same. And of course, Milan also wanted him and if I remember correctly they also tried to sign him, but we won in the end.

Yes, that's my point. He said in his press conference for us that Milan had tried to sign him, but when he heard Inter was in for him that he told his agent to make it happend. So clearly we were his first team in Italy, and as a result we are the first team in Italy.

He can kiss Barcelona's badge all he wants as long as Berlusconi still will be kissing our ass. :lol:

Bes
28 Jul 09, 11:14
He can kiss Barcelona's badge all he wants as long as Berlusconi still will be kissing our ass. :lol:

:star:

Bes
28 Jul 09, 11:16
http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gif/20090727/presibra3.jpg
http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gif/20090727/presibra2.jpg

lonewolf19
28 Jul 09, 11:28
Cordoba speaks out

Tough tackling Inter centre-back Ivan Cordoba has not held back in his response to news Zlatan Ibrahimovic kissed Barcelona's badge at his official unveiling.

Inter exchanged Ibrahimovic for Samuel Eto'o plus £40m and former Arsenal playmaker Aliaksandr Hleb who arrives at San Siro on a one-year loan deal.

Ibrahimovic was presented to the Spanish Press yesterday afternoon and on being given a Barcelona shirt he picked it up and kissed the badge.

The gesture sparked outrage amongst Inter's fans who had grown used to hearing him say he supported the Nerazzurri as a boy back home in Sweden.

“He was not here for 10 years and so I think it's normal [to kiss the shirt],” Cordoba told Sky Sport Italia as Inter returned from the World Football Challenge in America.

Inter captain Javier Zanetti chose to glance over the subject, saying: “I would prefer not to comment on players. Ibrahimovic is in the past now, we have to focus on the future.”

Marco Materazzi took an uncharacteristically graceful approach, telling journalists: “I'd like to thank Ibrahimovic for helping us win three Scudetti.

“Now we have to think about Eto'o,” he concluded.

Il Genio
28 Jul 09, 11:47
Stumbled across this pic from his boyhood room:

http://i26.tinypic.com/1t0she.jpg

On the wall Ronaldo in Brazil, in the book Ronaldo in Inter and on the computer Ronaldo in Barcelona.

"- Zlatan will surely be a attraction at Allsvenskan, as a playmaker also, but the big dream is, of course, somewhere else.
- It's Inter for sure, in attack, beside Ronaldo.
- Isn't Ronaldo a bit old?
- No, he's not that old... what is he... three years older than me, four? But I will catch up."

Do we know if Ronaldo kissed his badge at Barca? :P

Adam
28 Jul 09, 11:47
No I just know him pretty well :P Fuck today's footballers, 95% of them are the same.

No, you don't know him at all. You can interpret it however you want. Call him a mercenary. I couldn't care less. The only problem I have is that you said something that wasn't true, I corrected you, and that's that.

Luka
28 Jul 09, 12:00
u're killing me with this Interfans Luka!!!
Glad to be of service :)

Anyways what's the deal. Is it a censorship over here ? I'm not telling anybody to do it this way or the other, I'm not the judge. I think it's interesting though, what our brothers stated in Milano think. If everybody would instead like to be more close minded, I'm ok with that.

I'm actually very chilled about it, but nobody can say it's nothing, when many papers in Italy and internet portans are discussing this. You can even see that our players are questioned about it!!! So I don't say if it is right or wrong, but it is a big deal in Italy it seems.

Inter captain Javier Zanetti chose to glance over the subject, saying: “I would prefer not to comment on players. Ibrahimovic is in the past now, we have to focus on the future.”

Marco Materazzi took an uncharacteristically graceful approach, telling journalists: “I'd like to thank Ibrahimovic for helping us win three Scudetti.

“Now we have to think about Eto'o,” he concluded.
It seems to me very diplomatic, both are fan favourites, and are known passionate Inter players.

Stefan
28 Jul 09, 12:32
Zlatan has the distinction of being the only other player except for figo and ronaldo to appear as traitors twice in mediaset's article.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.sportmediaset.it/calcio/articoli/articolo25417.shtml

Nyall
28 Jul 09, 12:55
Right now with the kinda things I'm seeing from the players it really doesn't even look like Ibra was liked in the locker room. I mean even Adriano got more positive comments from the players.

Luka
28 Jul 09, 12:57
Zlatan has the distinction of being the only other player except for figo and ronaldo to appear as traitors twice in mediaset's article.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.sportmediaset.it/calcio/articoli/articolo25417.shtml
I have to put you on the spot here Stefan ;), and ask you what do you think of this situation, as you didn't say anything just yet :>

ps. Sorry :P

Right now with the kinda things I'm seeing from the players it really doesn't even look like Ibra was liked in the locker room. I mean even Adriano got more positive comments from the players.
I think somebody from our camp when asked how is Zlatan, he said he is more of a loaner, he doesn't integrate with the group much etc. But on the same note he said he is great proffesional.

Stefan
28 Jul 09, 13:03
I have to put you on the spot here Stefan ;), and ask you what do you think of this situation, as you didn't say anything just yet :>

ps. Sorry :P

I think somebody from our camp when asked how is Zlatan, he said he is more of a loaner, he doesn't integrate with the group much etc. But on the same note he said he is great proffesional.

I said this from the start, me and nimaraya had a big fight about it early on when deal wasn't finished yet. Some time in June.

I have maintained from the start that if he leaves he is a coward,a merc and a glory hunter in my eyes. I will respect him for what he did on the field for us but I can never respect the person.

While I rank him as an inter great because of his performance I don't share any love for the guy like I do zanetti,fachetti,mazola,zenga,bergomi,ect.

Luka
28 Jul 09, 13:12
This I knew already ;)
I meant this:

NimAraya
28 Jul 09, 13:13
Being called traitor for kissing a shirt!! lol. Get a life guys. The same people wanted to kiss his ass at his time with inter, to come and save us in many matches.

Besnik
28 Jul 09, 13:16
Sorry but I don't agree here with some who call Ibra traitor, it's nothing why he kissed Barca's jersey, sure he must kiss he signed in their team, I'm very sad so he leaved Inter, but every player when sign in new team he says: was a dream for me to play here, is big team, bla bla bla..

Guys don't care for kissing Barca's jersey, did you forgot what Ibra has do for us? A lot of matches when we had problems he solved all our problems he winned match, he lonely has beat a lot of teams, we must accept he was most important player the period he was in our squad, also most important player of those 3 scudetto for row we winned. :)

Thanks Ibra for everything, You'll never be forgotten!!! :star:

Stefan
28 Jul 09, 13:16
This I knew already ;)
I meant this:

I thought he would at least have the common sense to respect the inter fans more but that was wishfull thinking.:)

tritolone
28 Jul 09, 13:22
Why does it matter what the Milano fans think of him. Surely they know more background stories, each of us have our own minds. I don't need to be told by fans in Milano whether I should respect Zlatan for the games he won for us and made us an unstoppable force in Italy, or hate him for kissing the Barca jersey.

Luka
28 Jul 09, 13:26
Being called traitor for kissing a shirt!! lol. Get a life guys. The same people wanted to kiss his ass at his time with inter, to come and save us in many matches.
The same people made Ronaldo a God in Milano, like no other player in the world, much more than what Zlatan was at Inter last year.

And not from a winning trophies point of view, but rather from how much they meant to the team, Ronaldo meant more(slightly but still more).

You think we're wrong now for calling this fatass piece of shit ?

Why does it matter what the Milano fans think of him. Surely they know more background stories, each of us have our own minds. I don't need to be told by fans in Milano whether I should respect Zlatan for the games he won for us and made us an unstoppable force in Italy, or hate him for kissing the Barca jersey.
Excuse me, but who told you, you have to do what fans in Milano, or in Poland, or in Afganistan are doing ?

NimAraya
28 Jul 09, 13:33
I really don't understand these mixing up things! How the hell can we compare Zlatan's case to Ronaldo's?!!! Ronaldo was injuried for two years, getting his salary from Inter while staying at home getting IMPROVED! Right after he cameback to the pitch he said he wanna leave! How the hell can you compare this to Zlatan's?!!!

Even when Ronaldo was on fire with us, we just could win a Uefa Cup. The fact that he's a brazilian played a very crucial part in him being called the best player in the world. I don't say he didn't deserve it but still him being a brazilian was very crucial. I never deny his qualities as a player, but what he did to us in his last years and then left, just can be compared to his fellow Brazlian mate, Adriano!

Handoyo
28 Jul 09, 13:40
If loving Inter warrants you a spot in La Grande Inter...:howler:

Then if I play for Inter but miss 10 sitters in a CL final, I'm still in La Grande Inter? By that logic, Orlandoni deserves to be there as well.

Nyall
28 Jul 09, 13:46
Then can you justify your reasoning behind putting Martins there?

Rimpel
28 Jul 09, 13:49
so many drama queens in this forum, just be happy with all fantastic performances ibra gave and leave it at that ??? Love it or hate it, he's not an inter player anymore.

Rimpel
28 Jul 09, 13:52
The same people made Ronaldo a God in Milano, like no other player in the world, much more than what Zlatan was at Inter last year.

And not from a winning trophies point of view, but rather from how much they meant to the team, Ronaldo meant more(slightly but still more).

You think we're wrong now for calling this fatass piece of shit ?

Excuse me, but who told you, you have to do what fans in Milano, or in Poland, or in Afganistan are doing ?

Ibra hasn't spoken ill about the club in any way whereas Ronaldo critisized Inter heavily after he left.

I'm not sure but I think the first thing he mentioned at the press conference was Moratti. He thanked Inter and Massimo.

Rimpel
28 Jul 09, 13:52
Then can you justify your reasoning behind putting Martins there?

And he was also removed;)

Nyall
28 Jul 09, 14:00
Maybe to you Inter is just something you watch on Sundays but to others Inter mean more than that and we don't appreciate our club being dissed the way it was yesterday.

The way some of you people talk one would think that Zlatan was playing for free when he won us those Scudetti. We paid him better than any footballer in World History and he hardly proved his worth when we really needed it. He was paid about 8 times the salary of our best defender, about 4 times the salary of our best goal keeper, both of which were more important in about half the games last season.

We're not ungrateful and we've thanked him but that still does not change the fact that he is a glory hunter who ran from the club that did it all for him.

Nyall
28 Jul 09, 14:01
Ibra hasn't spoken ill about the club in any way whereas Ronaldo critisized Inter heavily after he left.

I'm not sure but I think the first thing he mentioned at the press conference was Moratti. He thanked Inter and Massimo.

Do you even know what he thanked Moratti for?!

NimAraya
28 Jul 09, 14:02
LoL How many years u are an Inter fan that talks about the TRUE MEANING OF THIS TEAM?!!!!

Nyall
28 Jul 09, 14:04
LoL How many years u are an Inter fan that talks about the TRUE MEANING OF THIS TEAM?!!!!

You are a perfectly good example, all by yourself, why people should stay in school.

EDIT: I became an Inter on 22 Nov 07.:rollani:

NimAraya
28 Jul 09, 14:06
Now u're telling me this when u put that retarded avatar all of a sudden?!! Wasn't it you that were crying yesterday at his presentation?!

J zanetti
28 Jul 09, 14:07
For many many reasosn which some of you have already mentioned in here comparing Ibra with the likes of Ronaldo and Vieri is just completely absurd and not worth discussing!

Adam
28 Jul 09, 14:09

Adriano left the club a sad, sad loser. Ibra left it as one of the higest transfers of all time, and basicly the focus of Italian media attention for the past 3 months, and even moreso this last week. I think players are pretty tired talking about him, especially considering he's not even here anymore. They sound more annoyed that they have to answer questions about him than anything else.

Nyall
28 Jul 09, 14:10
Now u're telling me this when u put that retarded avatar all of a sudden?!! Wasn't it you that were crying yesterday at his presentation?!

Yeah that's before he dissed my club. For some reason I expected the guy to carry him self with class for the club he supported as a child.

Alex de Large
28 Jul 09, 14:14
Imo he is not a traitor or a mercenary, a gloryhunter? yes, a great professional? yes. but this don't means he belongs to la grande, u guys should honestly start another poll.

Luka
28 Jul 09, 14:14
I knew people will focus not on the issue, but on something else :lol:

Since when comparing means "="? Where I said "A = B" ?

I can't compare Ferrari testarosa to Renault Megane? I can. Are they the same? No they are not, but they have something in common, they are both cars, so I CAN compare them. Ibra and Ronaldo both did something some fans don't like, and so I can compare them from this point of view.

But if I can't, ok I stand corrected :lol:

Ok, I think I'm done. You can all believe what you want. And for the record I've never forgotten, and never will what Zlatan gave this team from a sporting point of view. But that's where my affection ends. Somebody would wonder why there are still inter fans who love Ronaldo lol. I guess that's why :> But that's a different story.

Nyall
28 Jul 09, 14:16
Adriano left the club a sad, sad loser. Ibra left it as one of the higest transfers of all time, and basicly the focus of Italian media attention for the past 3 months, and even moreso this last week. I think players are pretty tired talking about him, especially considering he's not even here anymore. They sound more annoyed that they have to answer questions about him than anything else.

Still doesn't explain why I've never heard a player speak great words about him or that they'll even miss. Il Capitano PR have more of a good riddance tune than a I'll miss him tune.

Adam
28 Jul 09, 14:20
Still doesn't explain why I've never heard a player speak great words about him or that they'll even miss. Il Capitano PR have more of a good riddance tune than a I'll miss him tune.

Do you mean from the time he signed for Barca up untill now or during his entire stay at Inter?

Nyall
28 Jul 09, 14:26
Do you mean from the time he signed for Barca up untill now or during his entire stay at Inter?

Since the rumor started.

Adam
28 Jul 09, 14:30
Since the rumor started.

Well, I have. I don't care enough to find the links to prove you wrong but I've read interviews with Zanetti and Julio Cesar. I don' remember exactly what they said but something along the lines of "great" and "miss." Btw, I think my explanation made perfect sense. Anyways, whatever.

Il Genio
28 Jul 09, 14:47
Haha. I can't belive some people are getting so upset about this. Yeah, so he said he liked Inter as kid and now he's doing the same with Barca.

The proof:

http://i26.tinypic.com/1t0she.jpg

... a Inter/Ronaldo book and a Barca/Ronaldo wallpaper. He isn't full of shit.

I'd MUCH, MUCH rather have him be honest about it the way he has than have him do what Kaka did for christ sakes. Imagine him going to the press a few days before leaving and talking about Jesus and how he freakin loves Inter and then... pooff... GONE.

A few weeks into his debut he kisses the Barca badge and says he's so glad Jesus has lead him to his "real" dreamclub and that now he finally knows what God intended for him. "Why did I kiss the badge? Because Jesus graced me with the best club in the world and I finally know what it's like to be loved. Inter? Oh, I still sort of love them, just not as much..." :lol:

Kaka is getting off rather easy in the MEDIA though, isn't he? Wonder why... ;)

Faяouk
28 Jul 09, 15:32

Not true. Ibrahimovic was about to sign for us, but he wasn't sure we'll play at the CL. So he didn't pick you over us, you were his alternative. ;)

Samuel Eto'o
28 Jul 09, 15:48
Hey,

Is it true that Zlatan also kissed Inter crest during his presentation at Mediolan? pics anyone?

VLE
28 Jul 09, 15:50
I don't remember him kissing it, nor in Juve days.

Adam
28 Jul 09, 16:01
From barca website:

"Ajax was good, I was happy. From Ajax to Juve was an important move but emotionally it was a normal event. I thought I would have to keep on playing. The transfer from Juve to Inter seemed like an important fact but it didn’t change my mood…In contrast, this transfer has made me feel nervous."

Nervous…why?

Barça has a historic tradition. Everyone wants to be part of this great club, they’ve made history and I want to be part of that history. For me Barça plays football the way other teams will play in ten years’ time. The way they play is the way I want to play and I believe the people that go to the stadium really enjoy this football and 50% of football is the fans.

Will you fit into the Barça style?

I think I’ll fit in really well because it’s the way I want to play, the way I want to train, the way I want to learn, because this style of football is what I tasted at Ajax. It really suited me and I learned a lot.

If you put two and two together I think it's obvious the main reason he left is because he's tired of playing hoof football. Wasn't there some sort of report a few weeks ago that also claimed this? The quote they had was probably fake, like the "I want to play with Messi" quote has turned out to be but I really think this is the main reason. I think anyone who watched him his last year at Inter can vouch for that all too often he didn't look like he enjoyed himself. I think that's important for him.

Also, I remember Mourinho said in an interview at the end of last season, "This is how we'll play next season", thinking back it was after we had played a match with little longballs. I don't exactly remember which one it was. I could be overanalyzing but I think Mourinho did everything he possibly could to keep Ibra, to the point where he tried to convince him we would play a completely different style next season.

Not that it matters much why he left, because he's not here anymore anyway, but I just thought I'd post that.

Adam
28 Jul 09, 16:02
Hey,

Is it true that Zlatan also kissed Inter crest during his presentation at Mediolan? pics anyone?

Nope, not true. He never kissed any badge, in no presentation, or in a match except for Barca's. I could be wrong though, I haven't seen all of his matches but I can't recall any such instance.

el pibe
28 Jul 09, 18:12
Maybe cos in everywhere else, the others are the ones who kiss his ass.

Seriously though, doesn't that mean, if he never, ever kissed the badge of his previous teams, there's a chance that he does really 'love' Barca?

And putting my 2 cents, Ibra deserves to be in La Grande Inter, without him, we wouldn't enjoy our outright superiority over Milan & Jube these last 3 years. And these last 3 years really shape our modern history and provide the foundation for Inter as the 'number 1 team' of Italy for the future as well.

A.l.i
28 Jul 09, 19:43
This is what I will miss most about him, A quote of Zlatan in some Swedish newspaper

"I am the north, south, east and west, I am Zlatan Ibrahimovic."

Choppin Onions
29 Jul 09, 02:18
Thanks for the memories and Scudetto's Ibra. He's just a memory now and that's it for me. Nothing more to say.

mexican_azzurri
29 Jul 09, 04:31
Gabriel Batistuta at the same place with Gresko?!!:wth:

Ibra is not the first guy that comes to La grande without be loyal and 100 nerazzurro.

Is time to change the rules to La grande Inter, is not possible that a guy that says one day that Inter is his dream change his mind and kiss a new badge, guy is LA GRANDE INTER not the EASY INTER.

NimAraya
29 Jul 09, 05:42
Ibra is not the first guy that comes to La grande without be loyal and 100 nerazzurro.

Is time to change the rules to La grande Inter, is not possible that a guy that says one day that Inter is his dream change his mind and kiss a new badge, guy is LA GRANDE INTER not the EASY INTER.

Did he say Inter is his dream or u just made that up by urself?!!

Stefan
29 Jul 09, 10:14
Our CEO on ibra's shirt kissing:

Paolillo also commented on Zlatan Ibrahimovic's shirt-kissing during his Barcelona presentation: "It's his problem. He could have left our fans with a different memory, but it's his problem and there's no problem for us."

Gustav Lundblad
29 Jul 09, 15:05
I read a funny thing at a Swedish-language blog (http://blogg.aftonbladet.se/bankoniva/2009/07/the-ronaldo-route), a comparision between Ronaldo's and Ibra's careers.

1. Leave home for a Dutch giant as a teen.
2. Go to European giant and establish yourself as a world class player.
3. Go to Inter
4. Leave Inter for Spanish giant.
5. Break your left hand on the same day.

http://ss11i01.stream.ip-only.net/images/blog/images/entries/48/02/55/94456/5fe6edbdda37f084

zrebiAuO8o0

brehme1989
29 Jul 09, 15:36
Guys, it's not weird that he can be a fan of both Inter and Barca. Plenty of people here are fans of both teams, with Inter probably getting the edge of favorite, including myself. His idol was Ronaldo, he started playing professional football when r9 was at Barca and after a year moved to Inter. It's almost certain that he likes or even is a big fan of both teams. I only consider people from Italy and people where local football is not popular to say that Inter is the club they support and have almost no feelings for another team. I'm with Zlatan in this one and it's probably a new custom in Spain to kiss the badge. Also check out the difference between Zamorano kissing Inter's badge(in tears) and Zlatan kissing Barca's shirt(posing to the media!)

Zlatan is a true Inter great, a modern Inter hero like no other!

P.S: lol @ the similarities with r9. He truly did follow his footsteps!

Handoyo
29 Jul 09, 15:46
Damn, that's unreal! :eek:

By the way, stupid Shahz-like example. Ibra is probably like this hot broad (Say, Megan Fox) who gives you the best sex of your life for 3 seasons breaking your virgin streak but there was never really any commitment, you guys know you're not gonna have kids and all that shit and when she needs a new dick, she moves on to the next one.

She may not be the love of your life or loyal to you but at least, you got to enjoy 3 fucking good years with her and even when she's gone, you're still gonna appreciate her.

rockball
29 Jul 09, 15:53
But he won't move to PSV and Real and Milan. And Malmo's derby rival if there is one.

Adam
29 Jul 09, 15:57
Helsingborg, Rockball. I think you recognize the name. ;)

Luka
29 Jul 09, 16:07
I don't want to discuss it more at the moment, but at least you guys should stay on topic. It was never about the gesture Per Se.

Let me quote Eto'o so maybe it will be easier to understand.

"Why haven't I kissed the Inter shirt yet? For one reason only: first I have to win and earn the faith of all those who support me in this adventure."

blackmore
29 Jul 09, 16:25
I don't want to discuss it more at the moment, but at least you guys should stay on topic. It was never about the gesture Per Se.

Let me quote Eto'o so maybe it will be easier to understand.

"Why haven't I kissed the Inter shirt yet? For one reason only: first I have to win and earn the faith of all those who support me in this adventure."

and that just shows how much of a champion eto'o is compared to imahomobitch....

J zanetti
29 Jul 09, 16:37
Sensible words regarding the badge kissing from Eto’o. However I wonder what Eto’o would have done if he was in Meazza surrounded by 50k screaming fans and bunch people around him including photographers/highly placed club personnel telling him exactly what to do which obviously included asking him to kiss the badge!? No one can seriously interpret Ibra kissing the badge as being an instinct reaction.
Unlike what we saw in Appiano gentile Ibra’s presentation was pre-planed in great details. The same scenario did not apply to Eto’o at Appiano gentile.
I too despise all this badge kissing business which I find lame unless the likes of Zanetti or Totti do it. But at the same time I wouldn’t hold grudge against a player who has done so much for us because of that.

Luka
29 Jul 09, 16:48
Sensible words regarding the badge kissing from Eto’o. However I wonder what Eto’o would have done if he was in Meazza surrounded by 50k screaming fans and bunch people around him including photographers/highly placed club personnel telling him exactly what to do which obviously included asking him to kiss the badge!?
I don't think there was 50 000 people in the room where Ibra was presented.

But then again, I might be wrong.

J zanetti
29 Jul 09, 17:16
I don't think there was 50 000 people in the room where Ibra was presented.

But then again, I might be wrong.
Possibly not 50k as some swedish media reported, but surely there were enough ppl to cause some type of reaction/response in one. After all the 500-1000 ppl at appiano gentile did enough getting Eto'o jumping up and down chanting the usual... ;)
So basically all I'm saying is that the whole incident is not as black and white as some would like to see it..

minterke
29 Jul 09, 18:33
That's bullshit, it's not like Ibra isn't used to pressure from fans and shit like that. Legend or not, he's a piece of shit.

ataturk5
29 Jul 09, 18:52
That's bullshit, it's not like Ibra isn't used to pressure from fans and shit like that. Legend or not, he's a piece of shit.

100% right!,what a tw#t he is! typical of most modern players,console yourself with the thought that you have got a FANTASTIC deal!cant believe what you got for him tbh!

ataturk5
29 Jul 09, 18:56
:dielaugh:

If he is so convincing, couldn't he convince Ibra to stay? The only thing Jose is good at, is convincing moronic fan boys to like him.

Dont like to say i told you so,BUT....................i told you he wasnt SPECIAL didnt i?! btw...........how come theres been loads of bans lately and im still here!:angel::lol:

Luka
29 Jul 09, 18:56
Possibly not 50k as some swedish media reported, but surely there were enough ppl to cause some type of reaction/response in one. After all the 500-1000 ppl at appiano gentile did enough getting Eto'o jumping up and down chanting the usual... ;)
So basically all I'm saying is that the whole incident is not as black and white as some would like to see it..
I was talking about the conference room. He did it there too, you know ;)

K.I.
29 Jul 09, 19:12
Maybe they did tell him.... but no player ever can be forced to kiss a badge unless he really wants to, add to that the comments he made about Barca being the special club he always wanted to play at while Inter and Juventus were just steps to that big door he wanted...from these words you can easily deduct that wanted to kiss the badge....but again who gives a fuck? He is not our player anymore so it doesnt really matter if he kissed the badge or not.

mexican_azzurri
29 Jul 09, 19:18
Did he say Inter is his dream or u just made that up by urself?!!

:irritate:

K.I.
29 Jul 09, 19:21
That explains it then. And he said it a while ago also.

addo
29 Jul 09, 19:32
You all sound like that guy who got dumped by a hot girlfriend for a "hotter" guy...

Stop being retards and enjoy what he gave Inter the past 3 years and enjoy the FANTASTIC deal he just got for Internazionale.. 45 odd million Euro and a superstar (Etoó)

sheesh...

minterke
29 Jul 09, 19:56
100% right!,what a tw#t he is! typical of most modern players,console yourself with the thought that you have got a FANTASTIC deal!cant believe what you got for him tbh!

I agree we got the better side of the deal but Ibra is the best right now, not even your boy FT9 can shine his shoes..

J zanetti
29 Jul 09, 20:26
I was talking about the conference room. He did it there too, you know ;)
Again, I'm certain he was told to do so... I think it's wrong pressurizing players by asking them to do so for a few pics. Equally I agree that he could have avoided it if he really wanted to by notifying whoever was in charge of these silly presentation events in advance!

Energy
29 Jul 09, 20:26
You guys need to fucking stop. He helped us win 3 straight scudetti. I think it's great that as a single football player he is reaching for the top. Maybe he'll do good, maybe he'll become the best in the world and maybe he'll be out shined by all the other stars, as MM said, we don't care. Last I checked, we were F.C. Internazionale Milano, not F.C. InterZlatan. He helped us win 3 straight scudetti but didn't help us do shit in the CL, so selling him for way more then we bought him and receiving 2 players also is a pretty good deal for the club.

p.s. I'd rather sell him then keep him when he's got a hard on for Barcelona or any other team. Seriously, who gives a damn? You guys expect every good player to come here and stay here forever? And what if we kept him? We might have done a little better in the CL with Milito and Motta, and then before you know it, Zlatan is out of his prime and making 12 million a year then all we are going to do is complain about how we have to get rid of him.

Please people, you loved him when he was at Inter whether you admit it or not and now you're just mad he's gone and you call him a glory hunter, traitor whatever, if you ask me that's kind of unfair to him because he's trying to achieve what he can as a professional footballer and he took the step he thinks he needed to take to further him as a player.

Anyways, I'll be watching him play most of the time because there is a Barcelona fan in my house so yea.

Luka
29 Jul 09, 20:43
Please people, you loved him when he was at Inter whether you admit it or not and now you're just mad he's gone and you call him a glory hunter, traitor whatever, [...]

That is not true!

Rimpel
29 Jul 09, 21:18
and that just shows how much of a champion eto'o is compared to imahomobitch....

gtfo with that shit, you sound like a jube or bilan fan.

Aline
29 Jul 09, 23:50
For many many reasosn which some of you have already mentioned in here comparing Ibra with the likes of Ronaldo and Vieri is just completely absurd and not worth discussing!

yep cause Peak Ronaldo was WAY Way way better than Zlatan

blackmore
30 Jul 09, 01:01
peak ronaldo was way way better then anyone...period...

VLE
30 Jul 09, 01:06
yep cause Peak Ronaldo was WAY Way way better than Zlatan

Like peak Vieira.

sassofono101
30 Jul 09, 01:53
It's a surprise for me that I joined this forum just a week ago and I have found and endless base of zlatan fan boys! You guys know who you are.

I come from an Italian forum www.solointer.it and it is a contrast on how many fan boys proclamed Zlatan to the grande inter.

I invite you to join www.solointer.it and read comments from curva nord.

Well ibras fan boys, now you will have to follow your heroe in La Liga. Looks like you root for Barcelona as well. I can't since I was born in Verona I grew up only with Inter in my heart.

Any comments Zlatan fan boys?

Alex de Large
30 Jul 09, 02:03
Zlatan fan boys? only a 52.53% of us voted for this, and this doesn't even mean the 52.53% of this people are zlatan fans. I obviously voted he is not grande inter.

Energy
30 Jul 09, 06:41
Yes, I do have a comment. Ibra is the shit.com whether he's an asshole or not, you can't deny his abilities.

But like I said, we are F.C. Internazionale. And like Sassofono, I was born in a province of Milan, so I'm an Inter fan at heart, and like I said, thanks Zlatan and good bye.

Energy
30 Jul 09, 06:41
Yes, I do have a comment. Ibra is the shit.com whether he's an asshole or not, you can't deny his abilities.

But like I said, we are F.C. Internazionale. And like Sassofono, I was born in a province of Milan, so I'm an Inter fan at heart, and like I said, thanks Zlatan and good bye.

Luka
30 Jul 09, 09:21
It's a surprise for me that I joined this forum just a week ago and I have found and endless base of zlatan fan boys! You guys know who you are.

I come from an Italian forum www.solointer.it and it is a contrast on how many fan boys proclamed Zlatan to the grande inter.

I invite you to join www.solointer.it and read comments from curva nord.

Well ibras fan boys, now you will have to follow your heroe in La Liga. Looks like you root for Barcelona as well. I can't since I was born in Verona I grew up only with Inter in my heart.

You're not different from any of the italian fans I've read, I tell ya that. Over here, for many it is "strange" attitude. This forum is different from the italian ones as you've already realised.

solointer.it is not official curva nord forums is it? I thought that there is other one, with 1969 in the name (?)

Handoyo
30 Jul 09, 09:51
Comment? Get the fuck outta here

(Not literally of course :))

So what, if they're Curva Nord, their opinions are facts? What makes their opinion better than mine? Because they're all macho and all that shit? :rolleyes: Because they're so cool they attack & boo their own players when they want to? :rolleyes: BS

tritolone
30 Jul 09, 10:41
Comment? Get the fuck outta here

(Not literally of course :))

So what, if they're Curva Nord, their opinions are facts? What makes their opinion better than mine? Because they're all macho and all that shit? :rolleyes: Because they're so cool they attack & boo their own players when they want to? :rolleyes: BS

:star:

lonewolf19
30 Jul 09, 11:55
Where is our extra cash now? Hleb just move to Stugrat on loan.

VLE
30 Jul 09, 12:04
They are paying 5m or 8m extra I believe. Classy, they didn't pull Real Madrid.

Alex de Large
30 Jul 09, 12:13
3 millions more, 45+3+Samuel.

Luka
30 Jul 09, 12:34
Where did you read this 3 mln Alex ?

Anyways Barcelona said the price for Samuel was 46 so lets stick to it.

Alex de Large
30 Jul 09, 12:46
Here: http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/489585/0/hleb/stuttgart/ibrahimovic/

Luka
30 Jul 09, 13:00
Ok, but what is a difference between this news, and other reports that states that it will be 5 mln ?

CafeCordoba
30 Jul 09, 13:02
Ok, but what is a difference between this news, and other reports that states that it will be 5 mln ?

These news became today. 5m€ reports became earlier (Tuesday-Wednesday).

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=163905

So if that sum is correct, it will be 46m€+3m€ in cash. Pretty good but should have made it to even 50 mil! :D

ataturk5
30 Jul 09, 13:13
I agree we got the better side of the deal but Ibra is the best right now, not even your boy FT9 can shine his shoes..

You reckon?we'l see,but as far as i know torres is younger/not even at his peak yet,works for the team,DOESNT whinge non stop at his team mates,"up to know" doesnt cause unrest in the dressing room with his superior attitude,"think" his scoring record is at least as good as ibras if not better?AND scores in the BIG GAMES......euro 2008 final etc,so barca are welcome to ibra,we'l have torres!we turned down 4 bids of £65 mill for him and personally i wouldnt sell him at ANY price,because he is only going to get better! ibra wouldnt have ANYWHERE near the prem goal record torres has if he was playing in the prem against solid centre halfs who are allowed to get away with murder!IMO of course!:smileani:

Luka
30 Jul 09, 13:15
These news became today. 5m€ reports became earlier (Tuesday-Wednesday).

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=163905

So if that sum is correct, it will be 46m€+3m€ in cash. Pretty good but should have made it to even 50 mil! :D
Well, gazzetta says 5 mln, if I see right. And the news is from today.

minterke
30 Jul 09, 16:44
People are still talking in this thread?

Who cares about this mercenary...I still find it cute that people were saying how Ibra should be captain after Zanetti :lol:

We all know if he does win the CL now it won't be because of his own efforts.

Adam
30 Jul 09, 16:49
You're in the Adriano thread 24/7 Mike, so you can't say shit. :P Lots of people still care, including Italian fans regardless of what Luka says. I read Sky sport will televise all of Barca's matches the coming season because the demand is that high.

Luka
30 Jul 09, 17:29
Adam I will watch probably as many Barca games as possible, although you wouldn't call me "Ibra lover" right now ;)

I don't think that proves much.

Adam
30 Jul 09, 18:47
Luka my man, where in my post did you see the word "love"? I said "care", meaning they are still interested in Ibra, and he's still a very popular player in Italy. If Ibra rips the Spanish league to shreds the first thing the Italians will do is say "See, we told you so, we knew this all along".

Fuirthermore, answer me this: If Interfans didn't "love" Ibra then why are they upset he kissed the Barca badge? Maxwell did the same thing and I haven't see anyone getting pissed about that. Can you explain this to me?

Luka
30 Jul 09, 18:53
I will, after the game ;)

minterke
30 Jul 09, 18:56
Luka my man, where in my post did you see the word "love"? I said "care", meaning they are still interested in Ibra, and he's still a very popular player in Italy. If Ibra rips the Spanish league to shreds the first thing the Italians will do is say "See, we told you so, we knew this all along".

Fuirthermore, answer me this: If Interfans didn't "love" Ibra then why are they upset he kissed the Barca badge? Maxwell did the same thing and I haven't see anyone getting pissed about that. Can you explain this to me?

I never "loved" Ibra but seeing him kiss the Barca badge in the presentation felt like a slap in the face to Inter. If he did it midseason I wouldn't care, but that was being a mercenary at its finest.

Luka
30 Jul 09, 19:53
Adam, your post sugested italian fans didn't care Ibra did what he did, not that they are not "interested". At least that's how I understood it. Of course they are "interested" about Zlatan. So do I. But that has nothing to do with the things I pointed out.

As for second part, Mike did a fine job at explaining something important.

As to Maxwell, the answer is simple. Maxwell didn't meant for Inter, what meant Ibra, so the smaller the dissapointment. Also, Maxwell wasn't supposedly Inter fan.

But the gestrue was the same case. In both situations it was shameless to me. Too soon, simple.

Il Genio
30 Jul 09, 20:15

I come from an Italian forum www.solointer.it (http://www.solointer.it) and it is a contrast on how many fan boys proclamed Zlatan to the grande inter.

I invite you to join www.solointer.it (http://www.solointer.it) and read comments from curva nord.

Here's one:

I hope you spend as much energy loving Eto'o as you spend hating Zlatan.

Here's another one:

It's idiots like you, fools that wont hesitate to send Maldini off with a taste of hate that's destroying football and Serie A in particular.

It's not like he's nerazzuri through and through either, but we bought a professional who did his job and carried us to 1:st in Italy... shoot him for christ sakes... :rollani:

Furthermore I think it's fecking disrespectful to Eto'o carrying on with bitterness and hating Ibra when we've gotten a player who can surpass him PLUS 40M. It's quite a welcome being greeted by a few hundred real (happy) fans and thousands and thousands of negative, bitter idiots who cares more about finding unity in hate than in love. It sure do look great for Inter! :nono:

Imo, the classy thing would have been sending him off with a good luck, a thank you for the three scudettos and a greeting for Eto'o that's just as good (or better) as the one Barca gave for Ibra.

I guess the curva were to busy for that though...

Adam
30 Jul 09, 22:13
Adam, your post sugested italian fans didn't care Ibra did what he did, not that they are not "interested". At least that's how I understood it. Of course they are "interested" about Zlatan. So do I. But that has nothing to do with the things I pointed out.

As for second part, Mike did a fine job at explaining something important.

As to Maxwell, the answer is simple. Maxwell didn't meant for Inter, what meant Ibra, so the smaller the dissapointment. Also, Maxwell wasn't supposedly Inter fan.

But the gestrue was the same case. In both situations it was shameless to me. Too soon, simple.

Mike's post suggested we should all stop talking about Ibra because there's no reason to care what happens to him anymore. My post suggested a lot of fans on here do care, and that the same goes for Italian fans.

I think Mike did a horrible job explaining the "love" part, as did you. In fact neither of you explained it. First off, I don't buy that fans went berserk because Ibra was an Inter fan. That's irrelevant. I'll tell you why I think a majority of them got pissed.

There's a part of Inter fans that never really took to Ibra. Be it because of his personality, his ties with Juve and the Moggi pictures, or his attitude on the pitch. Whatever the reason they never really liked him. That's the kind of fans I would say you and Mike are. And fair enough, you can't like everybody.
Those fans are probably a bit happy he's gone so they don't have to see him at Inter anymore, and now when they have a chance to slag him off, for good reason, they happily take it.

Then there's another group of fans, which I would consider a vast majority, that accepted Ibra for who he was, despite his character flaws, enjoyed watching him play and eventually grew to like him and appreciate him.
Now, here's the thing. When you see someone who has been a part of your life for that long, who you liked or cared for, so quickly forget about you and move on, like you never meant anything to him, it hurts a bit. Yeah, not like losing a girlfriend, but it still stings.

Fans got genuinly sad and felt betrayed because they had given him so much love, and by kissing the badge they took it as a sign of them not meaning the same for him as he did for them, and this is my entire point. People never felt that way about Maxwell, so they didn't care, but they felt it about Ibra which is why they got mad.

And btw, it's a funny thing "love". By nature human beings are selfish. Basicly we love other people for how they make us feel, and I can say for a fact Ibra made Inter fans feel a lot, on a consistent basis. In my estimation for a majority all the moments of joy meant far, far more than the times he bitched, whined and complained.

You said nobody at Interfans has an Ibra avatar anymore. Last time I was at Interfans before Ibra signed for Barca, you could not go into a single thread without at least 2-3 posters having either Ibra's name in his nick or his picture in their avatar, would you do that if you didn't like him? Yes, there are exceptions but I think it's fair to say most people wouldn't. Anyways, we can agree to disagree. It doesn't really matter. We just see the World differently, that's all.

minterke
31 Jul 09, 03:06
I liked Ibra, don't say I never liked him I did. When my friends would talk about CR7 being the best in the world you should've heard me defending Ibra you would've thought I was a pure Ibra fanboy.

But the fact of the matter is is fuck Ibra. He never scored in the CL for us when it mattered and we got a better deal. So forza Etoo, I dont care what happens to Ibra anymore.

sassofono101
31 Jul 09, 05:47
You're not different from any of the italian fans I've read, I tell ya that. Over here, for many it is "strange" attitude. This forum is different from the italian ones as you've already realised.

solointer.it is not official curva nord forums is it? I thought that there is other one, with 1969 in the name (?)

Luka, yes, you are correct, the official website of curva nord is

http://www.curvanordmilano.net/

and yes, in the logo is the 1969 number.

However, at xxx the forums are full of all tifosi from different parts of Italia, lots of them from curva nord.

For those fan boys like Handoyo and il Genio, I would like to remind you of a chant for all interisti when you are at San Siro, that says:

"a scudetto will never be more important than loyalty and honor" Zlatan will never understand this, even though he is an outstanding player.

Eto'o got it better as he dmonstrated during the official presentation after all questions from the media.

Buona notte Zlatan fan boys, I hope you get the early bird special package from you local cable or satellite dish when you suscribe to the Barcelona channel.

This is also as well curva nord motto.

Handoyo: I remove all your links, you obviously are trying to advertise the website.

Besnik
31 Jul 09, 07:00
I liked Ibra, don't say I never liked him I did. When my friends would talk about CR7 being the best in the world you should've heard me defending Ibra you would've thought I was a pure Ibra fanboy.

But the fact of the matter is is fuck Ibra. He never scored in the CL for us when it mattered and we got a better deal. So forza Etoo, I dont care what happens to Ibra anymore.

Bro that's not fair, I don't know why most of members now hate Ibra, as fast you forgot that great his matches for us? that important goals for us, when we needed to win the match, Ibra scored goal or maked any awesome assist for us to win the match, and now you hate him ??? (I don't agree with this guys, he should be remembered as great player).

Definitivly he has gived fresh our team, he was reason why now we have big authority in Serie A, we winned 3 scudetti row and he was most important player, he always scored euro goals, he never made something bad for us, just now why he kissed Barca's logo I must hate him??? NEVER.

Grande Ibra :star:

addo
31 Jul 09, 09:22
No wonder the big players leave Italy.. :(

tritolone
31 Jul 09, 09:54
Hell if loyalty and passion for the club is the most important thing then let me play ffs.

Il Genio
31 Jul 09, 11:09

However, at xxx the forums are full of all tifosi from different parts of Italia, lots of them from curva nord.

For those fan boys like Handoyo and il Genio, I would like to remind you of a chant for all interisti when you are at San Siro, that says:

"a scudetto will never be more important than loyalty and honor" Zlatan will never understand this, even though he is an outstanding player.

Eto'o got it better as he dmonstrated during the official presentation after all questions from the media.

Buona notte Zlatan fan boys, I hope you get the early bird special package from you local cable or satellite dish when you suscribe to the Barcelona channel.

Those are big words coming from a yank living in Washington DC. :lol:

Yes, yes, my dear little friend, emulating a few dickheads that most Italian fans would agree are the cancer of Serie A does make you a more loyal Interista. Boooo, Ibra. Boooo, Ronaldo. Boooooo...

You are a star my dear yank, bravo. :joker:

Luka
31 Jul 09, 12:10
Mike's post suggested we should all stop talking about Ibra because there's no reason to care what happens to him anymore. My post suggested a lot of fans on here do care, and that the same goes for Italian fans.

I think Mike did a horrible job explaining the "love" part, as did you. In fact neither of you explained it. First off, I don't buy that fans went berserk because Ibra was an Inter fan. That's irrelevant. I'll tell you why I think a majority of them got pissed.

There's a part of Inter fans that never really took to Ibra. Be it because of his personality, his ties with Juve and the Moggi pictures, or his attitude on the pitch. Whatever the reason they never really liked him. That's the kind of fans I would say you and Mike are. And fair enough, you can't like everybody.
Those fans are probably a bit happy he's gone so they don't have to see him at Inter anymore, and now when they have a chance to slag him off, for good reason, they happily take it.

Then there's another group of fans, which I would consider a vast majority, that accepted Ibra for who he was, despite his character flaws, enjoyed watching him play and eventually grew to like him and appreciate him.
Now, here's the thing. When you see someone who has been a part of your life for that long, who you liked or cared for, so quickly forget about you and move on, like you never meant anything to him, it hurts a bit. Yeah, not like losing a girlfriend, but it still stings.

Fans got genuinly sad and felt betrayed because they had given him so much love, and by kissing the badge they took it as a sign of them not meaning the same for him as he did for them, and this is my entire point. People never felt that way about Maxwell, so they didn't care, but they felt it about Ibra which is why they got mad.

And btw, it's a funny thing "love". By nature human beings are selfish. Basicly we love other people for how they make us feel, and I can say for a fact Ibra made Inter fans feel a lot, on a consistent basis. In my estimation for a majority all the moments of joy meant far, far more than the times he bitched, whined and complained.

You said nobody at Interfans has an Ibra avatar anymore. Last time I was at Interfans before Ibra signed for Barca, you could not go into a single thread without at least 2-3 posters having either Ibra's name in his nick or his picture in their avatar, would you do that if you didn't like him? Yes, there are exceptions but I think it's fair to say most people wouldn't. Anyways, we can agree to disagree. It doesn't really matter. We just see the World differently, that's all.
You are wrong in many things Adam.

1. Your post sugests I and others were looking for an excuse, which is COMPLETE false, and I think I already said it answering to someone else. IF that was true, why I didn't slam Ibra before his presentation at Barca? Why italians didn't slam him right away? You in fact gave me proof of that being false. As you said yourself many italians had Ibra avatars back then.

2. I WAS one of the FEW people who were very happy Ibra is coming. How can you say I never liked him, or never really liked him, when I had to convince shit loads of people Zlatan will be great for us ?

3. Like I said already, we are all interested, yes, because Zlatan is special player. But being "interested" is not the same as caring, like we care for Javier, Facchetti etc.

4. "You said nobody at Interfans has an Ibra avatar anymore. Last time I was at Interfans before Ibra signed for Barca, you could not go into a single thread without at least 2-3 posters having either Ibra's name in his nick or his picture in their avatar,[...]?"

YES.

Before.

Did you checked lately ?

Here, I'll help you out. Enjoy the "show".

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.interfans.org%2Fforum%2Fshowthr ead.php%3Ft%3D108273%26page%3D107&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=

In fact if you read carefully, you will see people advising others to change avatars and nicknames.

ps. I see Mike also corrected you. I don't know why you think we didn't like him. Italians were sceptic about him, some were angry. But after 3 years, where Ibra was almost like Ronaldo to the fans, it would be crazy to think they never really liked him. At first probably yes, but not after what we went together (Parma etc.)
ps2. I'd like to say I just responded to Adam. I know many here are not interested in this, but couldn't leave it like that.

Nyall
31 Jul 09, 13:02
he always scored euro goals,

I remember those great goals he scored against Liverpool, Valencia and Man Utd. I'll really miss those.:rollani:

Il Genio
31 Jul 09, 13:12
In fact if you read carefully, you will see people advising others to change avatars and nicknames.

ps. I see Mike also corrected you. I don't know why you think we didn't like him. Italians were sceptic about him, some were angry. But after 3 years, where Ibra was almost like Ronaldo to the fans, it would be crazy to think they never really liked him. At first probably yes, but not after what we went together (Parma etc.)
ps2. I'd like to say I just responded to Adam. I know many here are not interested in this, but couldn't leave it like that.

Yes, because there's a lot of Ronaldo avatars there (millions and millions) and we all remember how good he treated Inter. :rollani::rollani::rollani:

tritolone
31 Jul 09, 13:14
Look Nyall, imagine you were 15 years old. Your friends are softies and won't help you out very much. Now when you fight a group of 8 year olds, you can take on 10 of them and beat them without any help. But if you come to the wrong street where guys are as old as you are and you take 5 of them they'll kick your ass pretty badly.

Il Genio
31 Jul 09, 13:14
I remember those great goals he scored against Liverpool, Valencia and Man Utd. I'll really miss those.:rollani:

That's why the trade was good. Eto'o + 40M = happy days. Throw in 3 scudettos and Ibra has been a great affair...

Adriano@10
31 Jul 09, 13:45
How come zlatan is a traitor just coz he left us??? Right now he belongs in the lgi coz he won us some scudettos almost single handed!! We might take a look at the situation again when he has played a couple of years at barca!! Also ibra is tha only big star( vieri ronaldo canna) who left us in a proper way. So i dont see a reason why we should disslike him.

Luka
31 Jul 09, 13:45
Yes, because there's a lot of Ronaldo avatars there (millions and millions) and we all remember how good he treated Inter. :rollani::rollani::rollani:
What the hell are you talking about?

I was talking about times when Ronaldo was treated like God in Milano. Obviously it was before he stucked a dagger in our backs, duh.

Nyall
31 Jul 09, 13:49
Look Nyall, imagine you were 15 years old. Your friends are softies and won't help you out very much. Now when you fight a group of 8 year olds, you can take on 10 of them and beat them without any help. But if you come to the wrong street where guys are as old as you are and you take 5 of them they'll kick your ass pretty badly.

That's an interesting way to put it but it's also wrong because Ibra received enough help to at least take down a few of those big guys he just choked also weren't we better than Valencia?

Adam
31 Jul 09, 14:39
You are wrong in many things Adam.

Nah, actually I think I was pretty spot on.

1. Your post sugests I and others were looking for an excuse, which is COMPLETE false, and I think I already said it answering to someone else. IF that was true, why I didn't slam Ibra before his presentation at Barca? Why italians didn't slam him right away? You in fact gave me proof of that being false. As you said yourself many italians had Ibra avatars back then.

Maybe you didn't slam him per se, but I've defnitly noticed a shift in attitude over the season.

2. I WAS one of the FEW people who were very happy Ibra is coming. How can you say I never liked him, or never really liked him, when I had to convince shit loads of people Zlatan will be great for us ?

Ok, so you liked him. What am I a mindreader? Point is on a general scale i'd say most fans divide into those two groups.

3. Like I said already, we are all interested, yes, because Zlatan is special player. But being "interested" is not the same as caring, like we care for Javier, Facchetti etc.

No it's not the same thing, but I already pretty much proved Ibra was loved by Inter fans. Like I said, if they didn't care they wouldn't put his name in their nicknames, and use his picture in their avatars, likewise they wouldn't of gotten upset when he kissed the Barca badge, they would of been indifferent like when Maxwell did it.

YES.

Before.

Did you checked lately ?

Here, I'll help you out. Enjoy the "show".

Ok so you missed my point. I know most people removed their avatars. The point is they wouldn't of put his name in their nicks, or used his picture in their avatar if they didn't like him, and he had a huge number of people doing exacty that. If not more, than at least as much as Zanetti.

But after 3 years, where Ibra was almost like Ronaldo to the fans, it would be crazy to think they never really liked him.

Ok, so we agree. Ibra was loved, he turned his back on Inter, the fans got their feelings hurt when he kissed the badge and that's the reason most people slag him off right now. Anyways, something tells my you're gonna miss the point again, and come back with some other irrelevant arguments, but I'm done discussing this now. I made my point clear with that last post.

Luka
31 Jul 09, 15:35
Ok Adam, I've read your post 2 times more and now I see where's the problem. We both kinda changed the topic, or tweaked it a little. We kinda started with one thing, and I was going in one direction, and you were going with other one.

I was mainly talking about how the attitude of italian fans changed towards Ibra, while you sticked with explaining why they felt betrayed, and why it was different to Maxwell.

In this case, I agree with almost everything you've said. They DID care, and that's why it hurted (more or whatever), you're right.

In fact I already said what you explained in the post before. It had to slipped you, but I didn't know you were talking about this :>

"As to Maxwell, the answer is simple. Maxwell didn't meant for Inter, what meant Ibra, so the smaller the dissapointment. Also, Maxwell wasn't supposedly Inter fan."

Going to the ORIGINAL point in time where this started you said:

"Lots of people still care, including Italian fans regardless of what Luka says. I read Sky sport will televise all of Barca's matches the coming season because the demand is that high."

For me, caring means they still care like for Zanetti, which is false. They are interested, that is without a doubt. If you agree on this, then we're good.

blackmore
31 Jul 09, 16:13
imahomobitch.....never has a nick been so true...

Nyall
31 Jul 09, 16:44
Ibra, 'threats' via SMS to Moratti in order to go to Barça
http://74.125.93.132/translate_c?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&langpair=auto|en&u=http://www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D7043&tbb=1&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhiBhCectxJ-rEHNtlylTXBgX2M8aQ

After the deal between Inter and Barcelona for the exchange-Ibrahimovic Eto'o went to port, curious peep behind the insistence that testify to the Swedish company's Corso Vittorio Emanuele, and especially against the president Moratti while being transferred to the Catalan club. Il quotidiano spagnolo Vanguardia , infatti, ha svelato alcuni sms che venivano inviati da Ibra, come hanno confermato alcune fonti anonime del Barça: "Ci inviava messaggi ogni ora, spiegando a noi come stava e ipotizzando ciò che avremmo potuto fare". The Spanish newspaper Vanguardia, in fact, has revealed that some text messages were sent from Ibra, as some sources have confirmed the anonymous Barça: "We sent messages every hour, explaining to us as was the assumption that we could do."

In particolare, sarebbe venuto fuori un messaggio che sa tanto di 'minaccia' da parte del calciatore di Malmoe al presidente Moratti, e che reciterebbe testualmente: "Adesso mi ribello, mi avevi promesso che se si presentava il Barça e mi chiedeva, mi avresti lasciato andare". In particular, would come out a message that knows so much of 'threat' by the player Malmoe to President Moratti, and that would read as follows: "Now I rebel, I had promised that if you had the Barça and asked me, I'd let go. "

------
This came from FC Inter News. Ibra is really a cunt if it's true.

Adam
31 Jul 09, 17:16
If it was true, then why didn't he "rebel?" He had more than enough time. Nonsense if you ask me. The secret to spotting the lie is that they used the same words Ibra used in his Barca presenation, to try to make it believeable.

Anyways, for arguments sake let's say it is true: If Moratti promised Ibra to sell him to Barcelona if they made a bid, and then went back on his word, don't you think Ibra has the right to be upset?

Il Genio
31 Jul 09, 18:19
What the hell are you talking about?

I was talking about times when Ronaldo was treated like God in Milano. Obviously it was before he stucked a dagger in our backs, duh.

That's what I'm saying (doh). Why use Ronaldo as an example of how big he was getting when Ronaldo is a dirty whore bastard who's erased from inter memory and never shall be spoken of again other than as the fat, useless, prostitute he is...

Next time you speak of "him", make sure it involves a plot killing him and his imediate family. :rollani::lol:

(edit: just to clear things up, I love Ronaldo and what he's done for Inter. A great footballer that at his time graced me with many fine memories)

ataturk5
31 Jul 09, 18:20
Here's one:

I hope you spend as much energy loving Eto'o as you spend hating Zlatan.

Here's another one:

It's idiots like you, fools that wont hesitate to send Maldini off with a taste of hate that's destroying football and Serie A in particular.

It's not like he's nerazzuri through and through either, but we bought a professional who did his job and carried us to 1:st in Italy... shoot him for christ sakes... :rollani:

Furthermore I think it's fecking disrespectful to Eto'o carrying on with bitterness and hating Ibra when we've gotten a player who can surpass him PLUS 40M. It's quite a welcome being greeted by a few hundred real (happy) fans and thousands and thousands of negative, bitter idiots who cares more about finding unity in hate than in love. It sure do look great for Inter! :nono:

Imo, the classy thing would have been sending him off with a good luck, a thank you for the three scudettos and a greeting for Eto'o that's just as good (or better) as the one Barca gave for Ibra.

I guess the curva were to busy for that though...

I agree you've got a great deal,i also think inter will be stronger now,BUT "solointer" is from italy,a local,he "feels" for the club more than people from other countries can,how the f##k you expect him to be so unemotional about ibra leaving is a mystery to me!i despised owen when he left us for madrid,what do you reckon i think of him now he has signed for our most hated rivals man utd?!!! its all about PASSION,im not saying people from outside of milan dont love inter,but i AM saying that you are talking as dispassionately as an armchair fan can!ibra left "solointers" beloved inter so now he hates him,whats so wrong with that?football fans are all about feelings,not analytical science FFS!And kissing the barca shirt right after leaving?!!!he's a selfish c##t,allways was,allways will be,your better off without him,maybe NOW you will be a TEAM instead of ibra and "ten others".

sassofono101
31 Jul 09, 18:52

Handoyo: I remove all your links, you obviously are trying to advertise the website.

I'm OBVIOUSLY trying to advertise a website???????:nono:

Ok, I'm sorry, I did not know it hurt you so much to disagree about Zlatan not belonging in "La Grande Inter" and since you are the "moderator" you can do whatever you want.

Please feel free to edit this one as much as you like.:angel:

Ci vediamo ragazzi

sassofono101
31 Jul 09, 19:06
I agree you've got a great deal,i also think inter will be stronger now,BUT "solointer" is from italy,a local,he "feels" for the club more than people from other countries can,how the f##k you expect him to be so unemotional about ibra leaving is a mystery to me!i despised owen when he left us for madrid,what do you reckon i think of him now he has signed for our most hated rivals man utd?!!! its all about PASSION,im not saying people from outside of milan dont love inter,but i AM saying that you are talking as dispassionately as an armchair fan can!ibra left "solointers" beloved inter so now he hates him,whats so wrong with that?football fans are all about feelings,not analytical science FFS!And kissing the barca shirt right after leaving?!!!he's a selfish c##t,allways was,allways will be,your better off without him,maybe NOW you will be a TEAM instead of ibra and "ten others".

I have to say Thank you to Ataturk5 for clarifying the issue about emotions and passion for Calcio.

Last post in this thread.

Thank you to all you guys for your opinions and honest feedback:)

Ehsan
31 Jul 09, 19:35
I'm OBVIOUSLY trying to advertise a website???????:nono:

Maybe not 'obviously' then, and I assume you have the best of intentions. It's simply against the rules here to post links to other fourms. Nothing personal at all :)

Non te la prendere mio amico.

VLE
31 Jul 09, 19:52
Vanguardia? Never even heard about it.
Any Barca fans familiar with this source?

Rimpel
31 Jul 09, 19:53
I like how sassofono101 thinks. Everyone who likes ibra (which is the majority) is a fanboy, what a fool :wallbang2:

Il Genio
31 Jul 09, 19:55

I understand that, but let's get this straight - I'm also very emotional about the club, just in a entirely different way:

"Nascera qui, al ristorante L'Orologio, ritrovo di artisti e sara per sempre una squadra di grande talento. Questa notta splendida dara' i colori al nostro stemma: il nero e l'azzurro sullo sfondo d'oro delle stelle. Si chiamera' Internazionale, perche' noi siamo fratelli del mondo."

"It will be born here, at the L'Orologio restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Should we change it something more appopriate like:

"Oh, screw you traitor!"

... to suit our new ultra outlook at talent and what the club represents?

Or maybe we should just have the racist Italian wannabe bilan fans dictate what we should think, inspite of them and their attitude being the actual reason Inter got created in the first place, to fight that sort of hateful attitude and allow people of all nationalities to join the club?

In Inter there are no such things as plastics or mercenaries, only football lovers and great talent. We don't pick and chose between the right nationalities or the right attitudes, we simply wanna play and love football for what it is. The same reason why we shouldn't hate Ibrahimovic being a "fake" Interista is the same reason why we shouldn't hate you for being a fake Interista - it's because Inter was created for people like you, me and Ibrahimovic to gather the greatest international talents in true sportsmanship. The Inter family on Inter ideals.

Ibra kissed the badge? Fine. It's not perfect but it's still not worth compromising what Inter stands for, we are a stage for all lovers of football to come and enjoy the beautiful game regardless where they come from. Where other clubs like Barca speak of nationalism and segregation, our club speak of talent, openess and brotherhood.

Why change that?

Why squander the ideals of the club?

Personally I appreciate every single player who's graced Inter with his talent and Ibra or Ronaldo aren't any different, on the contrary, I'm extremely happy to proudly be able to say they've both represented my Internazionale.

If some Italian disagrees or think it's not within my right, that's their problem. They're the ones who's got it all twisted. They're the ones who doesn't understand Inter. They're the plastics. People will change, but the creed of Inter will remain. The club is way bigger than Curva Nord or Milano. It is bigger than Moratti and the players. It-is-Inter. Representatives of talent and brotherhood, of dignity and respect.

"It will be born here, at the L'Orologio restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

It's as simple as saying C'è solo l'Inter. :interflag:

Luka
31 Jul 09, 22:17
That's what I'm saying (doh). Why use Ronaldo as an example of how big he was getting when Ronaldo is a dirty whore bastard who's erased from inter memory and never shall be spoken of again other than as the fat, useless, prostitute he is...

Next time you speak of "him", make sure it involves a plot killing him and his imediate family. :rollani::lol:

(edit: just to clear things up, I love Ronaldo and what he's done for Inter. A great footballer that at his time graced me with many fine memories)
Is this some kind of the case, when if I say "Ronaldo" the God's gonna come down and smite me ? :P

Come on. He is dirty bitch, but I'm just making a point, and I said nothing that is not true.

I really don't understand why I can't bring this up as a comparison, and believe me I'm as strong fatass hater as there is.

sassofono101
01 Aug 09, 01:27
Those are big words coming from a yank living in Washington DC. :lol:

Yes, yes, my dear little friend, emulating a few dickheads that most Italian fans would agree are the cancer of Serie A does make you a more loyal Interista. Boooo, Ibra. Boooo, Ronaldo. Boooooo...

You are a star my dear yank, bravo. :joker:

I do appreciate you take much of your time to write about me, thanks, but the thread is about Zlatan.

sassofono101
01 Aug 09, 01:33
I like how sassofono101 thinks. Everyone who likes ibra (which is the majority) is a fanboy, what a fool :wallbang2:

thanks!:smileani:

Rompolano
01 Aug 09, 03:53
Genio, I understand you admire Ibra, I do too but being new here and after reading your posts you should change "il Genio" nickname for Ibra's Bitch

Wow! you are obsessed with Ibra!

blackmore
01 Aug 09, 03:56
Genio, I understand you admire Ibra, I do too but being new here and after reading your posts you should change "il Genio" nickname for Ibra's Bitch

theres alot of them in here dude...youll get used to it....:)

Executioner93
01 Aug 09, 04:17
That is a valid Spanish newspaper here is a full article if it wasn't posted before for guys that can understand Italian in it:

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Notizie/Calcio/76527/Mourinho%2C+messaggino+a+Ibrahimovic%3A+%27Tradito re!%27

The team played for Zlatan we are a stronger unit now because we can adapt the Jose philosophy and team play we will see Jose's inter just like we saw his Porto and Chelsea. Sure Ibra saved us and his ass so many times over the years especially last year you guys have to remember if we can get Deco and Cassano we will have creativity. Deco doesn't have the pace anymore but his passes are as lethal as Pirlo Xavi Alonso (just to name some world class mids) on a day where shit is going well for him.

A.l.i
01 Aug 09, 09:54
Ibra = What a cunt..

Jimmy Page
01 Aug 09, 09:56
If this is true, yes he is an awful person, but what are the odds that an inside in Barcelona know what kind of SMS Moratti gets? And didnt Moratti say that Ibra in no way forced him self out of Inter and that he has always acted as a pro? Strange

A.l.i
01 Aug 09, 10:08
If this is true, yes he is an awful person, but what are the odds that an inside in Barcelona know what kind of SMS Moratti gets? And didnt Moratti say that Ibra in no way forced him self out of Inter and that he has always acted as a pro? Strange

You know Moratti. :P

Jimmy Page
01 Aug 09, 10:12
Yea well with Moratti its always hard to tell when he is being honest or not, but why would he lie about such a thing, if it really happend, he must have been fucking pissed of and would surely not have used those kind of words about zlatan? I mean it could very well have happend but this time I think its pretty safe to say it is just bullshit.

tritolone
01 Aug 09, 11:32
OK, after the initial feelings of devastation after he really left I've come to some conclusions.

We knew all along he won't be here forever. It is best he left this season when on top as we most likely got much more then we would later. He gave his all in his yearse here. He wanted to go out and these things are never easy. I think he did it in the best possible way, discrete and without bitching in the media and making us look the bad guys. If he didn't want to play for us anymore, it's better he leaves.

As for kissing the badge...maybe he was forced to do it, maybe he wasn't. It hurts a lot, but it's not like Zanetti or Cambiasso did it. This one bad memory, eventough the most recent one, won't make me forget all the matches he won for us, all the magical goals he scored...

He helped Inter a lot, when his magic was needed and for the end of his story here, he got us a shitload of cash and one of the best striker...

GRAZIE ZLATAN

Il Genio
01 Aug 09, 11:34
Is this some kind of the case, when if I say "Ronaldo" the God's gonna come down and smite me ? :P

Come on. He is dirty bitch, but I'm just making a point, and I said nothing that is not true.

I really don't understand why I can't bring this up as a comparison, and believe me I'm as strong fatass hater as there is.

Ok. We'll have to agree to disagree. I don't disrespect anyone who has worn the shirt but take pride in the fact that they have.

Great first post. :rollani:

OK, after the initial feelings of devastation after he really left I've come to some conclusions.

We knew all along he won't be here forever. It is best he left this season when on top as we most likely got much more then we would later. He gave his all in his yearse here. He wanted to go out and these things are never easy. I think he did it in the best possible way, discrete and without bitching in the media and making us look the bad guys. If he didn't want to play for us anymore, it's better he leaves.

As for kissing the badge...maybe he was forced to do it, maybe he wasn't. It hurts a lot, but it's not like Zanetti or Cambiasso did it. This one bad memory, eventough the most recent one, won't make me forget all the matches he won for us, all the magical goals he scored...

He helped Inter a lot, when his magic was needed and for the end of his story here, he got us a shitload of cash and one of the best striker...

GRAZIE ZLATAN

:star::star::star::star::star:

Stefan
01 Aug 09, 11:39
Ok. We'll have to agree to disagree. I don't disrespect anyone who has worn the shirt but take pride in the fact that they have.

If they disrespect the inter shirt through their actions they deserve to be disrespected. Cannavaro,ronaldo and vieri fall into that category and if the story about the sms is true than so does zlatan.

Il Genio
01 Aug 09, 12:02
If they disrespect the inter shirt through their actions they deserve to be disrespected. Cannavaro,ronaldo and vieri fall into that category and if the story about the sms is true than so does zlatan.

Sure, if those sms:s are true and he has disrespected Moratti it's an entirely different story.

But for now it's only paper talks. How would they get a hold of Ibra's sms? Is it even legal?

If anything I don't like the bitterness brewing from the club. Makes us look really bad when we instead should be playing down his departure and pressing how we landed one of the best strikers in the world plus a bunch of cash for a player some would say are a bit overrated - there would be PLENTY of people who'd agree and be more than willing to mark us up as a real CL-threat.

The scorned love and funeral setting is ridiculous, and as I said, somewhat disrespectful to Eto'o. There's more debate about Ibra going than Eto'o coming...

thomas_inter
01 Aug 09, 12:09

GRAZIE ZLATAN

Great conclusion, great post, agree with it a 110%.

Spot on, my friend! :star:

Il Genio
01 Aug 09, 12:50
The sms-story is officially dead:

Translated link (http://translate.google.se/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.inter.it%2Faas%2Fnews%2Freader% 3FN%3D45290%26L%3Dit&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=)

Moratti: "No sms from Ibrahimovic"

Saturday, 01 August 2009 13:47:12

MILAN - "I never received sms from Zlatan Ibrahimovic concerned that his desires professional or negotiation for the transfer to Barcelona. I am sorry to read certain things in the newspapers this morning."
Interviewed the alleged reconstruction proposed by the Barcelona daily La Vanguardia "and relaunched by the Italian media, the Inter president Massimo Moratti has stressed that he never received messages" no tone "by the Nerazzurri striker who has always been a behavior professional, without exerting pressure, in the development of transactions for his transfer to the Catalan club.

tritolone
01 Aug 09, 12:51
The sms-story is officially dead:

Translated link (http://translate.google.se/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.inter.it%2Faas%2Fnews%2Freader% 3FN%3D45290%26L%3Dit&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=)

ok now let's stop talking about this crap of a news

ciamac
01 Aug 09, 13:40
seriously , he shouldn't be in la grande.

Besnik
01 Aug 09, 13:43
seriously , he shouldn't be in la grande.

Don't be silly. :yuck:

Nyall
01 Aug 09, 13:46
So because Moratti said so it isn't true?! I believe it. Ibra and his agent's actions prior to getting transferred support that it's true. Also, what the fuck did you expect Moratti say? Did he not also say Hleb was coming as well. RQ was not going to join us? Mancini was going to stay? Moratti lies. Ibra is a cunt.

VLE
01 Aug 09, 13:48
When Moggi tried to lure him out from Ajax cheap, Ibra said he didn't have to lower his price because clubs will come after him anyway. I think he is just too arrogant to do that, but we never know what really went behind the certains.

Melo_4
01 Aug 09, 14:28
Zlatan is a arrogant mercenary. Great talent but has no heart. Plays just for money and himself. He left Juventus without a care in the world and Inter too after stating that he supported Inter as a boy. Tosser!! Hope he chokes at Barca.

Jimmy Page
01 Aug 09, 14:53
So because Moratti said so it isn't true?! I believe it. Ibra and his agent's actions prior to getting transferred support that it's true. Also, what the fuck did you expect Moratti say? Did he not also say Hleb was coming as well. RQ was not going to join us? Mancini was going to stay? Moratti lies. Ibra is a cunt.

Why the fuck would Moratti lie about something like that? Use your head man, you cant trust Moratti when it comes to transfer but this is totaly difrent, Moratti has no reason what so ever to cover up for Zlatan. Yeesh some people on this forum is just to much

thomas_inter
01 Aug 09, 15:35
WTF, he's in La Grande Inter???

He just played good and scored his goals! Okay, he saved us and he was magic! But he's no Facchetti, he's no Zanetti!

Ibra in La Grande Inter, I'm losing it over here....

Besnik
01 Aug 09, 15:38
WTF, he's in La Grande Inter???

He just played good and scored his goals! Okay, he saved us and he was magic! But he's no Facchetti, he's no Zanetti!

Ibra in La Grande Inter, I'm losing it over here....

He's no Facchetti, he's no Zanetti, but he is THE GENIUS! He bring us 3 scudetti row, and that's fantastic for us, we had a years so we didn't winn Scudetto before Ibra joins with us, but when he joined with us we have winned 3 scudetti row...

Now we'll see what we'll do in Serie A without Ibra, if we don't win scudetto then don't tell me Zanetti or Facchetti bla bla..
Every word is more for Ibra, he is legend and that's all, I don't care for you who are against Ibra, but he deserves 5.000.000% to be in La Grande Inter ;)

Nyall
01 Aug 09, 15:54
He's no Facchetti, he's no Zanetti, but he is THE GENIUS! He bring us 3 scudetti row, and that's fantastic for us, we had a years so we didn't winn Scudetto before Ibra joins with us, but when he joined with us we have winned 3 scudetti row...

Now we'll see what we'll do in Serie A without Ibra, if we don't win scudetto then don't tell me Zanetti or Facchetti bla bla..
Every word is more for Ibra, he is legend and that's all, I don't care for you who are against Ibra, but he deserves 5.000.000% to be in La Grande Inter ;)

Great post :rollani:

sassofono101
01 Aug 09, 16:12
Zlatan is a arrogant mercenary. Great talent but has no heart. Plays just for money and himself. He left Juventus without a care in the world and Inter too after stating that he supported Inter as a boy. Tosser!! Hope he chokes at Barca.

Beware because Zlatan's Fanboys commanded by Il Genio or Ibra's bitch (like rompolano suggested) will get irritated and will write an entire essay about why he would let zlatan tell him:

Te lo ficchero nella potta per fartelo uscire dalla boca

run, genio run, for your dictionary or Google translator

ibrahomobitch Fanboy!

blackmore
01 Aug 09, 16:14
alrite....some ibra haters in the house....:)
i was getting tired of all this deep throating....

Suneet
01 Aug 09, 16:47
Well most Inter fans are its either black-or-white.

Plus we are used to seeing our once-loved superstars leave and while they do that, they piss all over the club. Ibra behaved like a professional so we cant just digest that.

(the aboive stands if the sms story is false, which it is, because it would have come out then itself, Barca could have lowered the price if that had happened and Raiola would have done anything to get Ibra away from Inter)

ataturk5
01 Aug 09, 17:30
I understand that, but let's get this straight - I'm also very emotional about the club, just in a entirely different way:

"Nascera qui, al ristorante L'Orologio, ritrovo di artisti e sara per sempre una squadra di grande talento. Questa notta splendida dara' i colori al nostro stemma: il nero e l'azzurro sullo sfondo d'oro delle stelle. Si chiamera' Internazionale, perche' noi siamo fratelli del mondo."

Should we change it something more appopriate like:

"Oh, screw you traitor!"

... to suit our new ultra outlook at talent and what the club represents?

Or maybe we should just have the racist Italian wannabe bilan fans dictate what we should think, inspite of them and their attitude being the actual reason Inter got created in the first place, to fight that sort of hateful attitude and allow people of all nationalities to join the club?

In Inter there are no such things as plastics or mercenaries, only football lovers and great talent. We don't pick and chose between the right nationalities or the right attitudes, we simply wanna play and love football for what it is. The same reason why we shouldn't hate Ibrahimovic being a "fake" Interista is the same reason why we shouldn't hate you for being a fake Interista - it's because Inter was created for people like you, me and Ibrahimovic to gather the greatest international talents in true sportsmanship. The Inter family on Inter ideals.

Ibra kissed the badge? Fine. It's not perfect but it's still not worth compromising what Inter stands for, we are a stage for all lovers of football to come and enjoy the beautiful game regardless where they come from. Where other clubs like Barca speak of nationalism and segregation, our club speak of talent, openess and brotherhood.

Why change that?

Why squander the ideals of the club?

Personally I appreciate every single player who's graced Inter with his talent and Ibra or Ronaldo aren't any different, on the contrary, I'm extremely happy to proudly be able to say they've both represented my Internazionale.

If some Italian disagrees or think it's not within my right, that's their problem. They're the ones who's got it all twisted. They're the ones who doesn't understand Inter. They're the plastics. People will change, but the creed of Inter will remain. The club is way bigger than Curva Nord or Milano. It is bigger than Moratti and the players. It-is-Inter. Representatives of talent and brotherhood, of dignity and respect.

It's as simple as saying C'è solo l'Inter. :interflag:

One thing first.....i am not a "fake interista",i am a lpool fan born in lpool who has had a season ticket since 1976( yes im 47!lol),i am on here because i like to see other teams fans opinions of various issues,thats all,so now we've got that straight....................you have a very romantic/idealistic notion of football/inter,nowhere in my post have i condoned or mentioned racism so i dont know why you mention that to me?ALL i said was if you are local to the club you follow then "normally" your feelings will be stronger( i understand "outsiders" feelings can also be strong as well btw)than those from outside the clubs home town,case in point was when micheal owen was available on a free transfer this summer,myself and all my mates and the VAST majority of reds who were born in the city would NEVER have him back after the way he left for madrid,it made football and financial sense to get him back BUT we didnt want him,however if you were to look at various LFC websites in other parts of the world THEY wanted him back.my point is that "in general" local football fans tend to look at things in black and white,things tend to hurt them more,im NOT saying people from outside a clubs home city "dont" care,im saying that its only natural that locals get more passionate about their club and feel betrayal "more" than "outsiders",its just human nature that someone who has been going the match and borrowing thousands of pounds(as i have)to go to finals in europe etc since they were a teen "will" have stronger feelings,thats all my point was,i dont think there is anything wrong with people who get wound up/angry by their top player leaving their club,like i said........it may not even make sense BUT its just all about emotions!i personally could never have your magnanimous/forgiving attitude to micheal "the maggot" owen for instance,to me he's a judas,the lowest of the low now that he's joined united,i dont analyse my feelings ,they are how i feel in my heart ,and thats all that matters as a fan of lpool.so we will agree to dissagree on the subject,you can take your subjective/analytical approach and i will go with my feelings.

Rimpel
01 Aug 09, 17:38
alrite....some ibra haters in the house....:)
i was getting tired of all this deep throating....

yeah you're all real interistas now. ... NOT :borat:

seriously, where did all these newly registered ibra haters come from? Voice your discontent elsewhere, ibra is le grande inter. Sorry but your shitty opinions won't change that, so what's use in moaning?

blackmore
01 Aug 09, 18:18
yeah you're all real interistas now. ... NOT :borat:

seriously, where did all these newly registered ibra haters come from? Voice your discontent elsewhere, ibra is le grande inter. Sorry but your shitty opinions won't change that, so what's use in moaning?

firstly this newly registered ibra hater registered two yrs before you :)...secondly the only moaning is coming from you as ibra pounds you from behind.....im not trying to change anything here...i respect imahombitch as much as the next person and am grateful for what he's done for our club....but opinions vary from person to person dude and if you cant hack that in an open forum then i cant really help you out..i have never once stated my distaste for him being le grande inter...i just didnt like his consistent moaning and whining on the field...just my shitty opinion :)

ataturk5
01 Aug 09, 19:28
firstly this newly registered ibra hater registered two yrs before you :)...secondly the only moaning is coming from you as ibra pounds you from behind.....im not trying to change anything here...i respect imahombitch as much as the next person and am grateful for what he's done for our club....but opinions vary from person to person dude and if you cant hack that in an open forum then i cant really help you out..i have never once stated my distaste for him being le grande inter...i just didnt like his consistent moaning and whining on the field...just my shitty opinion :)

100% correct!

Il Genio
01 Aug 09, 19:46
One thing first.....i am not a "fake interista",i am a lpool fan born in lpool who has had a season ticket since 1976( yes im 47!lol),i am on here because i like to see other teams fans opinions of various issues,thats all,so now we've got that straight....................you have a very romantic/idealistic notion of football/inter,nowhere in my post have i condoned or mentioned racism so i dont know why you mention that to me?ALL i said was if you are local to the club you follow then "normally" your feelings will be stronger( i understand "outsiders" feelings can also be strong as well btw)than those from outside the clubs home town,case in point was when micheal owen was available on a free transfer this summer,myself and all my mates and the VAST majority of reds who were born in the city would NEVER have him back after the way he left for madrid,it made football and financial sense to get him back BUT we didnt want him,however if you were to look at various LFC websites in other parts of the world THEY wanted him back.my point is that "in general" local football fans tend to look at things in black and white,things tend to hurt them more,im NOT saying people from outside a clubs home city "dont" care,im saying that its only natural that locals get more passionate about their club and feel betrayal "more" than "outsiders",its just human nature that someone who has been going the match and borrowing thousands of pounds(as i have)to go to finals in europe etc since they were a teen "will" have stronger feelings,thats all my point was,i dont think there is anything wrong with people who get wound up/angry by their top player leaving their club,like i said........it may not even make sense BUT its just all about emotions!i personally could never have your magnanimous/forgiving attitude to micheal "the maggot" owen for instance,to me he's a judas,the lowest of the low now that he's joined united,i dont analyse my feelings ,they are how i feel in my heart ,and thats all that matters as a fan of lpool.so we will agree to dissagree on the subject,you can take your subjective/analytical approach and i will go with my feelings.

I can't bother illustrating my point again (I think it was pretty clear but I guess it wasn't?), let me assure you though that Inter is NOT Liverpool and my subjective/analytical approach will do just fine since the club was created by intellectuals to allow for international players to join. If it's smarmy and romantic... well that's Inter for you. We are not a bunch of hooligans but a civilized meeting ground for great talent indiscriminately. We are not working class or upper class, we are just class.

And besides... I wouldn't go as far as calling a yank who goes about his business by calling out everyone who wont lower themselfes to hating Ibra and slanging childish insults, "a emotional local". It's far more likely this is something he's doing when he's not playing Halo on Xbox or voting Republican? He's probably angry because he's got to rip down his Ibra poster from the wall or something? Why else would you care about the infamous, well known glory hunter/mercenary/professional? Ibra kissing the badge is like a prostitute kissing another man, but it hasn't stopped any of us appreciating what he's done as a professional on the pitch for the last three years?

Absolutely nothing has changed for us "fanboys" who saw it for what it was, only for the "non-fanboys" who likes to rant and hate on other interisti for no apparent reason.

It's an odd thing really. ;)

Il Genio
01 Aug 09, 19:49
Beware because Zlatan's Fanboys commanded by Il Genio or Ibra's bitch (like rompolano suggested) will get irritated and will write an entire essay about why he would let zlatan tell him:

Te lo ficchero nella potta per fartelo uscire dalla boca

run, genio run, for your dictionary or Google translator

ibrahomobitch Fanboy!

I wont degrade myself into throwing personal insults over a internet forum. If you want to discuss why Ibra shouldn't be remembered as a great professional (without him actually being a Inter great), then I'm more than willing to do so as and adult and not as a child who has to resort to name calling to get my point across.

So is there an actual argument to what you're saying or have we already seen the peak of your maturity? :rollani:

Il Genio
01 Aug 09, 19:52
firstly this newly registered ibra hater registered two yrs before you

He probably meant the two guys that registered today, the Rsomething and the Juve-one who keeps posting inflamatory Juve crap in the forum.

Isn't it about time you got rid of Ronaldo as your favourite player by the way? It really doesn't help your cause in this debate.:lol:

ataturk5
01 Aug 09, 19:57
I can't bother illustrating my point again (I think it was pretty clear but I guess it wasn't?), let me assure you though that Inter is NOT Liverpool and my subjective/analytical approach will do just fine since the club was created by intellectuals to allow for international players to join. If it's smarmy and romantic... well that's Inter for you. We are not a bunch of hooligans but a civilized meeting ground for great talent indiscriminately. We are not working class or upper class, we are just class.

And besides... I wouldn't go as far as calling a yank who goes about his business by calling out everyone who wont lower themselfes to hating Ibra and slanging childish insults, "a emotional local". It's far more likely this is something he's doing when he's not playing Halo on Xbox or voting Republican? He's probably angry because he's got to rip down his Ibra poster from the wall or something? Why else would you care about the infamous, well known glory hunter/mercenary/professional? Ibra kissing the badge is like a prostitute kissing another man, but it hasn't stopped any of us appreciating what he's done as a professional on the pitch for the last three years?

Absolutely nothing has changed for us "fanboys" who saw it for what it was, only for the "non-fanboys" who likes to rant and hate on other interisti for no apparent reason.

It's an odd thing really. ;)

Well like i was trying to point out (politely!) real fans have passion,you dont!your far too worried about being seen to be P.C,we will agree to dissagree ,you "get" that dont you?And no!inter are definately NOT lpool!

Melo_4
01 Aug 09, 20:06
I dont understand why this thread is still open. The Ibra chapter is now closed. Forget him and move on to something worth talking about.

blackmore
01 Aug 09, 20:07
He probably meant the two guys that registered today, the Rsomething and the Juve-one who keeps posting inflamatory Juve crap in the forum.

Isn't it about time you got rid of Ronaldo as your favourite player by the way? It really doesn't help your cause in this debate.:lol:

if you wanna talk about ronaldo we can...but since we arent i wont remove it...;)
56 goals in 69 games is no laughing matter
plus my dislike towards ibra have been clearly stated above..they are all football related....im not hating on anybody.....

Il Genio
01 Aug 09, 20:29
Well like i was trying to point out (politely!) real fans have passion,you dont!your far too worried about being seen to be P.C,we will agree to dissagree ,you "get" that dont you?And no!inter are definately NOT lpool!

And I'm even more poletiley trying to explain that I am a real fan and someone who claims ownership on the worlds only international club isn't.

I "get" how Prem fans behave towards foreign fans and plastics, I do, but Internazionale isn't the Prem or Liverpool - it's INTER, suck it up and face that we are in fact better and more civilized than you! :D

Il Genio
01 Aug 09, 20:31
if you wanna talk about ronaldo we can...but since we arent i wont remove it...;)
56 goals in 69 games is no laughing matter
plus my dislike towards ibra have been clearly stated above..they are all football related....im not hating on anybody.....

I don't know if there's a voting option for footballing reasons. Maybe you're in the wrong thread or discussing something completely different? :confused:

If you think Ronaldo's record is good enough for him to be considered a great professional then so is Ibra's.