PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

Ziyad
20 Aug 09, 06:20
This will probably happen now that i want it,but having Barca in the group stages is actually good for us,assuming that we can beat the rest.It will offer a chance to go against the best without fear of being knocked out and it will make sure we dont face them anytime soon again.

J zanetti
20 Aug 09, 22:33
Guys, please let's stick to Ibra in this thread.
CL related issues should be discussed here (http://www.forzainterforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6267)

vitomins
20 Aug 09, 23:39
just remember i said it here first...
Inter will be performing A LOT better in CL this year....

LOL you think you are making a bold statement or prediction by saying that?? Everyone knows we will be performing A LOT better in CL...our team is A LOT better!

Raul Duke
21 Aug 09, 13:12
I know that 99% of the people will disagree with me, but Ibra was bought first of all as someone who can finish better than Eto'o. Ibra is the better finisher

vitomins
21 Aug 09, 13:18
Thank you for explaining why you bought Ibra...now are you Laporta or Guardiola?

Luka
21 Aug 09, 13:27
I know that 99% of the people will disagree with me, but Ibra was bought first of all as someone who can finish better than Eto'o. Ibra is the better finisher
I know that it's one of the reasons why Ibra was bought, although I don't think it was a main one. Probably the main for Pep, was that he wanted a strong tall player there, who could give the team some physics(high balls), but also with great technique.

You're wrong about the part Ibra is better finisher though. If you're a barca fan, you'll see this season why.

(not in small games, but in the big games, and especially in the later stages of CL)

Raul Duke
21 Aug 09, 13:46
Thank you for explaining why you bought Ibra...now are you Laporta or Guardiola?

That's really constructive of you but whatever

What I meant was Barca didn't buy Ibra to take on 10 players everytime he gets the ball, like he was expected to do at Inter. Watch and see. In 6 months time, Ibra will be playing the same role as Eto'o. The days of Ibra taking on 3 players, always drifting to the wings, creating attacks all by himself is over. Barca didn't buy Ibra to do what he was doing at Inter. They bought him to harness his talents into a Barca/Eto'o style striker.

I did however watch every Inter game and almost every Barca game and Ibra was by far the better finisher last season. Anyone else who followed Eto'o game-by-game has the right to argue against my points.

Don't get me wrong. I'm thrilled with the Eto'o/Ibra swap and I still rate Eto very highly.

vitomins
21 Aug 09, 13:56

What I meant was Barca didn't buy Ibra to take on 10 players everytime he gets the ball, like he was expected to do at Inter. Watch and see. In 6 months time, Ibra will be playing the same role as Eto'o. The days of Ibra taking on 3 players, always drifting to the wings, creating attacks all by himself is over. Barca didn't buy Ibra to do what he was doing at Inter. They bought him to harness his talents into a Barca/Eto'o style striker.

I did however watch every Inter game and almost every Barca game and Ibra was by far the better finisher last season. Anyone else who followed Eto'o game-by-game has the right to argue against my points.

Don't get me wrong. I'm thrilled with the Eto'o/Ibra swap and I still rate Eto very highly.

Although I did not watch every Barcelona game...this has been discussed before and based on just plain numbers (please don't begin arguing that Ibra took longer distance shots and all that because we have done that already) Eto'o is the better finisher...he scores more goals with less shots...

Now I know Eto'o had a better midfield and his misses were from much closer ranges, but in the end, the numbers do not lie and in the end the numbers are the only thing that matters...

Raul Duke
21 Aug 09, 13:56
I know that it's one of the reasons why Ibra was bought, although I don't think it was a main one. Probably the main for Pep, was that he wanted a strong tall player there, who could give the team some physics(high balls), but also with great technique.

You're wrong about the part Ibra is better finisher though. If you're a barca fan, you'll see this season why.

(not in small games, but in the big games, and especially in the later stages of CL)

I agree Pep obviously did want someone taller, stronger, with greater technique and less of an ego. But Like I said, I'm not pulling my opinions out of the air. I'm only stating what I saw following both Inter and Barca seasons. What I saw was that Eto'o couldn't finish that well. When my friends were telling me, I didn't belive them untill I started watching the games.

Eto'o has a much better record in CL. When I say better finisher, I wasn't talking about CL (I don't think anyone can argue a case for Ibra in CL)

I do follow Barca in Spain, but I'm not a true Barca fan. Most of my friend are though. Should be interesting to see what happens in Spain this year though

Luka
21 Aug 09, 14:31
The days of Ibra taking on 3 players, always drifting to the wings, creating attacks all by himself is over. Barca didn't buy Ibra to do what he was doing at Inter. They bought him to harness his talents into a Barca/Eto'o style striker.

This is one of the things Ibra won't like(IMO), unless the team will win all, and he will be considered best. But if he will be doing just that, everybody will say he is not that great player, because his talents are exactly the ones he showed at Inter.

It is exactly why I think Ibra will find it difficult in Barca over some time. We'll wait and see what happens.

addo
21 Aug 09, 15:16
A dude named Necro Spawn wrote this.. Food for thought about finishing and importance.

--------------------------------------

"He doesn’t score enough goals:

Says who? Numbers? If we want to judge only based on numbers then we need to evaluate the numbers properly, or else we can find a striker playing for “nowhere republic” who scores more than any player we know. Lets compare him to eto’o:

This season Ibra scored 25 goals for a team that scores 70 goals in its league. That’s 35.7% of his team goals. Eto’o in return scored 30 Goals for Barcelona who scored 105 goals this season. That’s 28.6 % of his team goals. So as a main striker, Ibrahimovic contributes more in his team finishing than eto’o, even though there is no comparison between Eto’o suppliers (Xavi,Iniesta,Henry,Alves,Messi to name some) and Ibra suppliers (I can’t take any name seriously as a skillful supplier so you can name your own).

And it worth comparing how many goals the other goal scorers scored for the respective teams (Eto'o 30,Messi 23,Henry 19,Xavi 6, Alves 5, Iniesta 4) Vs (Ibrahimovic 25,Balotelli 8, Stankovic 5, Cambiasso 4, Sulley Muntar 4 Maicon 4) to sense where it’s easier to score. Because the more the rest of the squad scores, the more we can evaluate the amount of opportunities generated and we can benchmark the finishing skills of the striker to that's of his teammates who are facing the same opponent, rather than comparing it to a striker in another league. Adding to that, having more goalscoring options (Eto'o teammates 57 goals Vs Ibra Teammates 25 goals) force the opponent to spread the defense effort on many players, while if the striker is the only threat, he get all the defense crouded around him. All that make an impact on the striker scoring rate, beside the striker’s quality.

Going back to previous seasons will not change things much. If Ibra get the support Eto'o gets in Barcelona, he will change lot of peoples' opinions.

He has a poor record in the Champions’ league:

It’s true that in Champions league Ibra scored one goal this season in the CL, Eto’o scored four. But its true also that Barcelona scored 36 goals in the CL, while inter scored eight. Would that make a difference?

Last season Eto’o scored once in the CL, Ibra scored five. One year earlier (2006-2007) Ibra scored no goals in the CL, but how many goals eto’o scored back then? One. (2005-2006) Eto’o 6 goals/11 games, Ibra 3 goals/9 games. All in all, taking the teams they are playing for in consideration, we can’t say that Eto’o records were impressive while Ibra scoring is poor."

tritolone
21 Aug 09, 15:25
:star::star::star::star::star:

nerazzurri4life
21 Aug 09, 15:31
what does that have to do with finishing?

we all know ibra is the master at scoring the "incredible" goals but somehow cannot score the easy tap ins and one-on-one finishes...

go dl the video of ibra's 25 goals...
i can guarantee that at least 70% are some out of this world type goals..

even mourinho said so

both are good goal scorers and among the best in the world..
both have scored a lot and been tremendous help to their team's in their respective leagues....
there is no doubt about that..

however, despite all those stats about goals scored in the CL compared to the team e.t.c., the only important stat is this:

barca played 2 CL finals
eto'o scored the 1st goal in both and both were extremely important for the morale of the team

in 06, they were down 1-0 and were not creating much....it was beginning to look very gloomy for barca until eto'o scored

in 09, they were being totally outplayed by manU, struggling to play their passing game, under pressure until eto'o scored

THAT is impressive....
not how many goals, but WHEN and HOW IMPORTANT they were....

there is no denying that and up to this point in ibra's career, he has not done it in the CL

that is why eto'o is more impressive in the CL than ibra

vitomins
21 Aug 09, 15:34
A dude named Necro Spawn wrote this.. Food for thought about finishing and importance.

--------------------------------------

"He doesn’t score enough goals:

Says who? Numbers? If we want to judge only based on numbers then we need to evaluate the numbers properly, or else we can find a striker playing for “nowhere republic” who scores more than any player we know. Lets compare him to eto’o:

This season Ibra scored 25 goals for a team that scores 70 goals in its league. That’s 35.7% of his team goals. Eto’o in return scored 30 Goals for Barcelona who scored 105 goals this season. That’s 28.6 % of his team goals. So as a main striker, Ibrahimovic contributes more in his team finishing than eto’o, even though there is no comparison between Eto’o suppliers (Xavi,Iniesta,Henry,Alves,Messi to name some) and Ibra suppliers (I can’t take any name seriously as a skillful supplier so you can name your own).

And it worth comparing how many goals the other goal scorers scored for the respective teams (Eto'o 30,Messi 23,Henry 19,Xavi 6, Alves 5, Iniesta 4) Vs (Ibrahimovic 25,Balotelli 8, Stankovic 5, Cambiasso 4, Sulley Muntar 4 Maicon 4) to sense where it’s easier to score. Because the more the rest of the squad scores, the more we can evaluate the amount of opportunities generated and we can benchmark the finishing skills of the striker to that's of his teammates who are facing the same opponent, rather than comparing it to a striker in another league. Adding to that, having more goalscoring options (Eto'o teammates 57 goals Vs Ibra Teammates 25 goals) force the opponent to spread the defense effort on many players, while if the striker is the only threat, he get all the defense crouded around him. All that make an impact on the striker scoring rate, beside the striker’s quality.

Going back to previous seasons will not change things much. If Ibra get the support Eto'o gets in Barcelona, he will change lot of peoples' opinions.

He has a poor record in the Champions’ league:

It’s true that in Champions league Ibra scored one goal this season in the CL, Eto’o scored four. But its true also that Barcelona scored 36 goals in the CL, while inter scored eight. Would that make a difference?

Last season Eto’o scored once in the CL, Ibra scored five. One year earlier (2006-2007) Ibra scored no goals in the CL, but how many goals eto’o scored back then? One. (2005-2006) Eto’o 6 goals/11 games, Ibra 3 goals/9 games. All in all, taking the teams they are playing for in consideration, we can’t say that Eto’o records were impressive while Ibra scoring is poor."

There is so many faults with that logic, but I will only point out a few...

1) If the defense focuses more on Ibra then on Eto'o wouldn't Ibra have taken less shots than Eto'o...I mean this logic would work if Ibra took less shots and scored less goals, but he took more shots.

2) Comparing percentages of team goals is ridiculous because nobody else on Inter scores...if we had Messi or Henry on the team then I guarantee you that Ibra's percentage would be much lower.

3) UCL Stats (Past 5 years):
Eto'o: 38 games / 16 goals
Ibrahimovic: 41 games / 9 goals

I hope you can see my point on this one...

blackmore
21 Aug 09, 16:27
"Ronaldo used to win games by himself, both hard and easy fixtures. The real Ronaldo has always been a champion for me".

what a quote from gigi buffon..now this guy has gotta know what he's talking about...man this interviews made my day...

nerazzurri4life
21 Aug 09, 16:28
"Ronaldo used to win games by himself, both hard and easy fixtures. The real Ronaldo has always been a champion for me".

what a quote from gigi buffon..now this guy has gotta know what he's talking about...man this interviews made my day...

i totally ignore any comments from any juve scum or juve scum supporters

blackmore
21 Aug 09, 16:35
i aint no scum supporter..maybe he knows what hes talking about..isnt he the pro footballer..:)

nerazzurri4life
21 Aug 09, 16:41
i wasn't referencing you..
i'm sorry if it seemed that way

i saw the article headline today on goal.com and just totally ignored it, like i do anytime there's an article with words by del piero, amauri, lippi, moggi, chiellini and co..
they all love to talk and love to talk shit...

blackmore
21 Aug 09, 16:46
hehe..my bad...yeah anyway i know what u mean....

addo
21 Aug 09, 18:13
Answers inside.

There is so many faults with that logic, but I will only point out a few...

1) If the defense focuses more on Ibra then on Eto'o wouldn't Ibra have taken less shots than Eto'o...I mean this logic would work if Ibra took less shots and scored less goals, but he took more shots.

He had noone to pass.. so he took shots that might have been better of being passed (if he would have had anyone to pass witch he didnt)

Whilst in Barcelona seeing that Et'os partners upfront was messi and henry amongst others.. they probably took "their" part of the teams shots on goal.

2) Comparing percentages of team goals is ridiculous because nobody else on Inter scores...if we had Messi or Henry on the team then I guarantee you that Ibra's percentage would be much lower.

Exactly.. since he was the only threat in Inter as you yourself say here.. its pretty impressive that he manages to get so many in the net despite having 3 defenders on him game in and game out..

Hehe and if we had Messi and Henry in the team his percentage might be lower but he would have score 10+ more goals also.. so thats a really bad point to make.

3) UCL Stats (Past 5 years):
Eto'o: 38 games / 16 goals
Ibrahimovic: 41 games / 9 goals

I hope you can see my point on this one...

vitomins
21 Aug 09, 18:20
Answers inside.

Sorry but these do not work...

Saying he had nobody to pass to as an excuse for taking shots is really childish. In the end Ibra will shoot if he feels he has a chance to score...as would Eto'o.

Your second response makes no sense....he took more shots than Eto'o so whether or not he had heavier defense focused on, he managed to overcome that. If he had taken less shots then I could see your point, but this is not the case.

addo
21 Aug 09, 18:37
Sorry but these do not work...

Saying he had nobody to pass to as an excuse for taking shots is really childish. In the end Ibra will shoot if he feels he has a chance to score...as would Eto'o.

Your second response makes no sense....he took more shots than Eto'o so whether or not he had heavier defense focused on, he managed to overcome that. If he had taken less shots then I could see your point, but this is not the case.

Yeah i can agree the part about taking shots cause he had noone to pass doesnt hold up all to well.. he did win the assist chart apart from the scoringchart i think, so obviously he passed to someone on some occations.

I do however think my other point is quite good.. considering that many of Etos goals were "easy" goals thanks to Barcas superior suppliers means that Eto didnt have to make that many shots to get it in the net.

Wheareas Ibra didnt score as many "tap ins" because he didnt get set up by Inters suppliers but he had to work harder for his goals.

In anyway its pretty pathetic seeing people that one year ago would be laughing at someone claiming Etó is a better footballer than Ibra, now that Ibra isnt here but Etó is.. are starting to question if Ibra really is "all that"..

Mindboggling really..

Luka
21 Aug 09, 18:37
Again, the problem we are eager to see, is NOT how many goals Ibra will score, it's NOT whether he scores 1 goal, or 100 goals in a season. This was NEVER an issue. I'm pretty sure they will win the spanish title, as Ibra is a league title machine, and he will shine(100% sure) in the games versus weaker opposition. This we already seen at Inter. But everytime we played big game, I (along many others) were deffending Ibra for not delivering, because our team was not supportive enough(midfield), or the tactics were screwed up. Now with Barca, who won 2 CL titles over past years it will be stupid to say Barca didn't give him enough support, if he will not shine in those big games. It's simple as a stupid blond.

What I'm eager to see is HOW Ibra will look in important games, say versus Real in the league, and versus EPL teams, us, and maybe Juve(just for the sake of it).

I want to see Ibra, playing with Barca and seeing if he can make an impact in the big games, having Barcas support, and not Inters "crappy one".

That's what I want to see. Who gives a fuck if he will score 50 goals in a league, or 20 ? That has nothing to do with Ibra "failing or not failing" issue.

addo
21 Aug 09, 18:40
Again, the problem we are eager to see, is NOT how many goals Ibra will score, it's NOT whether he scores 1 goal, or 100 goals in a season. This was NEVER an issue.

What I'm eager to see is HOW Ibra will look in important games, say versus Real in the league, and versus EPL teams, us, and maybe Juve(just for the sake of it).

I want to see Ibra, playing with Barca and seeing if he can make an impact in the big games, having Barcas support, and not Inters "crappy one".

That's what I want to see. Who gives a fuck if he will score 50 goals in a league, or 20 ? That has nothing to do with Ibra "failing or not failing" issue.

So by using your logic, if Ibra or Etó for that matter scores 3 goals in the league but manages to tap in one goal in the semi-final or final of CL he is a success??

vitomins
21 Aug 09, 18:45
Yeah i can agree the part about taking shots cause he had noone to pass doesnt hold up all to well.. he did win the assist chart apart from the scoringchart i think, so obviously he passed to someone on some occations.

I do however think my other point is quite good.. considering that many of Etos goals were "easy" goals thanks to Barcas superior suppliers means that Eto didnt have to make that many shots to get it in the net.

Wheareas Ibra didnt score as many "tap ins" because he didnt get set up by Inters suppliers but he had to work harder for his goals.

In anyway its pretty pathetic seeing people that one year ago would be laughing at someone claiming Etó is a better footballer than Ibra, now that Ibra isnt here but Etó is.. are starting to question if Ibra really is "all that"..

Mindboggling really..

I hope you do not think I feel that way? I am merely trying to say that based on numbers Eto'o was the better finisher....now if next year Ibra is able to 45 goals with Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, etc. then we can use his numbers to show how Ibra is the better finisher....

Adam
21 Aug 09, 19:20

I think they bought him because he's a quality player. Guardiola has been following Ibra since Ajax and has discussed him many a times with Koeman and Capello. Tbh I think they will try to play him in the way he'll be the most effective, and where he can do the most good for the team. I wouldn't be surprised at all if within months he'll basicly be a focal point in attack, like at Inter except together with Messi. It will be more of a shared burden I think.

Anyways, as for Ibra being the better finisher than Eto'o last season I agree completely. Eto'o wasted way more good chances to score. Even though I haven't watched all Barca matches, just that youtube clip with his misses tells me all I need to know.

vitomins
21 Aug 09, 19:29
I think they bought him because he's a quality player. Guardiola has been following Ibra since Ajax and has discussed him many a times with Koeman and Capello. Tbh I think they will try to play him in the way he'll be the most effective, and where he can do the most good for the team. I wouldn't be surprised at all if within months he'll basicly be a focal point in attack, like at Inter except together with Messi. It will be more of a shared burden I think.

Anyways, as for Ibra being the better finisher than Eto'o last season I agree completely. Eto'o wasted way more good chances to score. Even though I haven't watched all Barca matches, just that youtube clip with his misses tells me all I need to know.

If we based it that way thought Adam...Quaresma would win Ballon d'Or :P

Luka
21 Aug 09, 19:29
So by using your logic, if Ibra or Etó for that matter scores 3 goals in the league but manages to tap in one goal in the semi-final or final of CL he is a success??
No. I mean that I want to see how well he will do in the big games, and I don't care about the rest, because the rest I saw at Inter, and I know Ibra will do well versus the rest, even if he would play in Almeria.

Adam
21 Aug 09, 19:38
If we based it that way thought Adam...Quaresma would win Ballon d'Or :P

Right. But in this case it makes sense. That clip tells me all I need to know because I already know Ibra's misses and they are not nearly as many and huge as Eto'o's last seson, therefore Ibra had the better finishing. Anyways, whatever. You see things your way, I see them my way. No need to go down that road again.;)

nerazzurri4life
21 Aug 09, 20:22

Mindboggling really..

mindboggling to me is how you ibra fanboys get offended and defensive when there's nothing to be offended about...

who here says eto'o is a better footballer?
furthermore, what is this preoccupation with 'rank'??

so because ronaldo won POY last year and messi came second, does that make messi not good enough??
zlatan was not in the top 3, does that make him crap??

again, both eto'o and ibra are great players, who will go down in the history of their clubs and countries..

what we are talking here about are the facts...

thus far in their careers (which means, there is still more time left)

in the last 3 years, ibra has been THAT DUDE in all of serie A
but in those same 3 years, he has not produced the goods in the CL ko rounds

barca has won the CL 2 times in the last 5 years and both times, eto'o has come up with the goods in the finals...

is this true or not true??

and tbh, while i get what luka is saying, if zlatan chokes or does not choke at barca is irrelevant to me..

here are some questions to ask yourself:

(1) if zlatan scores in the CL ko rounds in a crucial game, does that unequivocally mean that Inter were at fault for those 3 years?

(2) if zlatan does not score in CL ko rounds in a crucial game, does that unequivocally mean that zlatan is a choker?

(3) if Inter progress to lets say, semi-final this year, does that unequivocally mean the Inter team was good and zlatan was the problem?

imo, the answer to all those questions are NO...

Interista nr.1
22 Aug 09, 00:12

To be honest, I don't get Barcelonas Ibra transfer.. I mean,they had all succes they could get with Eto'o, and than they decide to splash out 50 million + Eto'o for Ibra.. It's just so weird, yea Ibra can do things which Eto'o can't, hold ball, assist etc. He doesn't have same speed as Eto'o though..
Barcelona are used to play with Eto'o, it bring them much succes, and they dump him...Thats crazy

minterke
22 Aug 09, 00:34
There's no way Ibra is a better finisher than Eto'o. Eto'o is a pure #9, way more deadly in the box than Ibra is.

blackmore
22 Aug 09, 04:11
There's no way Ibra is a better finisher than Eto'o. Eto'o is a pure #9, way more deadly in the box than Ibra is.

anyone who thought otherwise really is tripping....

Luka
22 Aug 09, 11:25
To be honest, I don't get Barcelonas Ibra transfer.. I mean,they had all succes they could get with Eto'o, and than they decide to splash out 50 million + Eto'o for Ibra.. It's just so weird, yea Ibra can do things which Eto'o can't, hold ball, assist etc. He doesn't have same speed as Eto'o though..
Barcelona are used to play with Eto'o, it bring them much succes, and they dump him...Thats crazy
I think that more than 50% of the reason, why Eto'o was sold from Barca has due to his contract issues. If he wouldn't be in his last season of his contract, I think there wouldn't be any subject of Ibra. Ibra was wanted by Pep, while many others wanted Eto'o to stay.

I am not suprised about Barca, I'm suprised about Pep, because everybody said it was his transfer, so he is the one who pushed it.

I think Barca would be better with a striker like Villa, and a lot better with a new version of Gabriel Batistuta. The guy like that in Barca team would be just deadly. What I mean, I think they needed more of a classical striker, not someone like Ibra who is more of a supporting striker, not a typical "9".

rockball
22 Aug 09, 11:28
Seeing the kind of football they play, a clean finisher may not be their best option. Ibra would do well since they need a player who can play with the ball and not just put it in the net.

Luka
22 Aug 09, 11:56
I think the exact opposite.

In my opinion, they have enough people to operate the ball, and especially Xavi and Iniesta touch the ball a lot, and what they need here was the best typical "9" in the world, and has big personality(not afraid of playing in CL final etc.). Tall, strong, agile, great finishing, and great composure. I think that was the guy for them. IMO Ibra lacks the 2 last atributes.

Like I've said before, they will play probably even more beautifull in the league than with Eto'o, Zlatan will shine in spanish league, but the big games, especialy in CL, might be a suprise this year.

Rimpel
22 Aug 09, 11:57

we'll see how samuel does in inter, but if anyone was watching barca last season he did miss lots of chances even though he scored a lot too. But as tiring as it is to say it, he got much, much better service in barca.

Stefan
22 Aug 09, 12:04
He didn't miss in the really big moments like cl final while ibra fluffed each and every chance he got vs man utd.

And like I said before eto scores a goal every second game for cameroon with a worse midfield than inter's.

Rimpel
22 Aug 09, 19:12
True, but there is a significant difference in the quality of their opposition in Africa.

Stefan
22 Aug 09, 19:15
True, but there is a significant difference in the quality of their opposition in Africa.

I suppose he also played against crap defenders while at mallorca or did they have a super creative midfield.;)

Rimpel
22 Aug 09, 19:23
I suppose he also played against crap defenders while at mallorca or did they have a super creative midfield.;)

I was judging based on last season.

He wasn't super clinical last season (certainly not like some of you are claiming). If you actually watched most of barca's games, not just the last couple of CL games.

kova9
22 Aug 09, 19:45
Darn, you all still arguing about Ibra?? give it a rest.. :D

Stefan
22 Aug 09, 19:46
I was judging based on last season.

He wasn't super clinical last season (certainly not like some of you are claiming). If you actually watched most of barca's games, not just the last couple of CL games.

He was clinical when he really needed to be.:)

minterke
23 Aug 09, 02:10
Zlatan mostly scored against mediocre opposition, whereas Eto'o has scored in 2 CL finals and destroyed Madrid and other La Liga teams countless times.

blackmore
23 Aug 09, 03:34
no real use in arguing with fanboys dude...

10GladiatoreMilano10
23 Aug 09, 11:50
I can't understand why are you talking abouth Ibrahimović??He is not at Inter anymore..talk abouth players who still are playing for our club...You are pathetic!!!!talk abouth Milito,Eto'o,Lucio,Quaresma,Zanetti,Toldo,Cordoba, Samuel,...they are still our players....
Get a life...I can't belive that you are still talking abouth him(ibrahimović)
FORZA INTER!!!;)

Luka
23 Aug 09, 12:46
Somebody could say, why we're talking about people that passed away, like Prisco or Facchetti etc.

It is your, others opinion, and this forum is big enough to fit anybodys needs. You can for one only talk here about XBOX360 if you like, and you don't have to be interista even.

I for one am very anxious to see how Ibra will do with Barca this year. I'm not a fanboy of his, I'm just curious from a simple (fan of football) point of view, just like many people are interested to see how Real Madrid will do this year with all their signings. You have to divide "fanboys of Ibra" here, from "fans of football". I'm in the second group.

And just because it's like that doesn't mean I have lost even 1%, of my 110% of being interista.

caelestis
23 Aug 09, 18:00
I can't understand why are you talking abouth Ibrahimović??He is not at Inter anymore..talk abouth players who still are playing for our club...You are pathetic!!!!talk abouth Milito,Eto'o,Lucio,Quaresma,Zanetti,Toldo,Cordoba, Samuel,...they are still our players....
Get a life...I can't belive that you are still talking abouth him(ibrahimović)
FORZA INTER!!!;)

Well.. It's in the Ibracadabra thread. It would be kind of strange not to have discussions about him here :)

Btw, first competition match for Ibra today, hopefully he will get more than a half if he's fit enough. Can't wait to get Iniesta and Marquez back to Barca though because it's only then we can see how Ibra fits into that team.

Rimpel
23 Aug 09, 18:28
must...resist...to... rub it... in stefan's face... :D

Stefan
23 Aug 09, 20:08

Never claimed he doesn't miss the odd sitter. Claimed he is more clinical than zlatan and has bigger bmt. Which his record proves.

rfU
23 Aug 09, 20:50

:lol: Still tho, Stefan is right, Ibra's shot placement is pretty bad, Eto'o is a more clinical finisher.

Rimpel
23 Aug 09, 20:55
Never claimed he doesn't miss the odd sitter. Claimed he is more clinical than zlatan and has bigger bmt. Which his record proves.

you were arguing with me about the fact that I said that he isn't as clinical as some of you are claiming. That's what I said, nothing more.

rfU
23 Aug 09, 21:32
:lol: as soon as Ibra comes off, he's sub (Bojan) scores with his first touch :lol: Hopefully Ibra has more disappointing games like this

Bes
23 Aug 09, 21:33
he made the assist for the first gol of lionel.

Rimpel
23 Aug 09, 21:36
:lol: as soon as Ibra comes off, he's sub (Bojan) scores with his first touch :lol: Hopefully Ibra has more disappointing games like this

u want him to fail? :P mistake from their defence lead to the goal.

He had a good game though, assist on the first goal, 3 good shots on goal. And nice touches throughout, looks like he's settling in.

Adam
23 Aug 09, 21:38
Excellent competitive debut for Ibra. Was behind both of the first two goals, setup a few chances more, ran correct, and had several good efforts on goaL And this is only his second match. There was an "oooh" from the crowd ore or less eveytime he touched the ball.

vitomins
23 Aug 09, 21:45
Was it an assist for Ibra...I didn't get a chance to see it, but the report says that Lionel had to do some work before scoring after he received Ibra's pass?

Adam
23 Aug 09, 21:49
Nah, it wasn't an assist. I guess it depends on the definition but from my pespective it wasn't an assist.

vitomins
23 Aug 09, 21:59
Thanks...I count assists as a cross and tap in, cross and shot, cross and header.

caelestis
23 Aug 09, 22:20
Good game from Ibra although I hoped for a goal. When the other players finally begun giving him passes after he started to find the right positions then the match got really good. I'd say it's 90% certain that MEssi wins the goal scoring league in La Liga this season with heaps of assists from Ibra. I still think Ibra will make lots of goals also though. With Ibra 100% fit and Iniesta on the pitch this will be great football to watch.

I just hope the fans have some patience with Ibra so he can fit in. Just like Henry did.

Anyway, the magic was there tonight (flying kick, couplde of good heels and some good direct cutting passes), just not the goals this time.

caelestis
23 Aug 09, 22:23
Thanks...I count assists as a cross and tap in, cross and shot, cross and header.

No assist then, although it was a "look away" pass that fooled one defender. Messi then created the goal with some magic of his own hehe. It was only centimetres from another goal from Messi on a good assist from Ibra though but a defender just managed to touch the ball in front of Messi that was waiting to tap it in.

Fitzy
24 Aug 09, 06:04
I hope he does well at Barca. I'll be definitely trying to watch more Barca games than usual just to see how he fits in. I think he'll be a hit there to be honest. It'll be a joy to watch him and Messi combine after around a month of solid football together.

Luka
24 Aug 09, 09:55
Nah, it wasn't an assist. I guess it depends on the definition but from my pespective it wasn't an assist.
You suprised me there Adam ;)

bob nws III
24 Aug 09, 15:15
Guess what? Ibra ismy favorite player. Wearing a number 8 Inter jersey right now. I wish him luck in Barcalona.

It doesn't matter if he won us glory in Italy then somehow failed in the CL, because he is gone. Now we must work with what we have.

FCBarca
24 Aug 09, 19:06
Yeah, he had a very nice showing in the Spanish Supercup win yesterday...3 shots on goal, all on target (One of which was truly beautiful)...Had an assist on Messi's first goal and could've had 3 assists in all along with a couple of goals...Not bad for his first real test

Already winning medals/trophies
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_B1JtfOpd85I/SpKz-dGQe9I/AAAAAAAATRo/HF5j8EIjORs/s400/barcelona+athletic+zlatan+ibrahimovic+super+cup.jp g

caelestis
26 Aug 09, 12:22
Hopefully he'll score his first goal in the UEFA super cup final this friday. As long as Barca wins and Zlatan is a contributing player with beautiful assists etc that's enough. To calm his own nerves and critical people a goal would be nice though.

When the league starts and Iniesta returns and Zlatan has had some more time to adapt it will be interesting to see what happens.

blackmore
26 Aug 09, 13:45
hopefuly hell fail miserably for the whole season....plus that was no assist just for the record...

Suneet
26 Aug 09, 18:09
Zlatan will win the league for Barca, he always has been a league winner as long as he plays a lot.

lonewolf19
27 Aug 09, 01:27
Yup, I agree with Suneet.

27 Aug 09, 01:48
Zlatan will win the league for Barca, he always has been a league winner as long as he plays a lot.

hmm ... a fact that he shares with Viera ;)

Jimmy Page
27 Aug 09, 05:28
Haha yea Vieria has been of great importens to our team during this three years :D

nerazzurri4life
27 Aug 09, 12:15
fixed the sentence for you:

Zlatan will win the league with Barca, he always has been a league winner as long as he plays a lot.

UhUhOleguer
27 Aug 09, 15:33
el pais asked him in an interview whether he is more worried about renting prices in barcelona or madrid's attack...

he said the rent :D

Suneet
27 Aug 09, 17:34
So he will play against us, I'd like to see how the Curva react... I hope he doesnt get booed at.

lonewolf19
27 Aug 09, 17:35
See you at group stage

nerazzurri4life
27 Aug 09, 17:36
I'd like to see how the Curva react... I hope he doesnt get booed at.

why?

i hope he gets booed

minterke
27 Aug 09, 17:38
I hope he gets slaughtered, not because I dislike him but because Ibra doesnt play well under pressure.

Handoyo
27 Aug 09, 17:44
This is just a script written in Hollywood...The biggest swap deal in the history of football and now the 2 clubs are immediately meeting? UNREAL!

nzinter
27 Aug 09, 17:52
So he will play against us, I'd like to see how the Curva react... I hope he doesnt get booed at.

i hope he gets booed after all he said screw him

Toninu
27 Aug 09, 18:00
I hope he doesn't score and he doesn't win... Who gives a shit if he gets booed =P

Luka
27 Aug 09, 18:03
I hope he doesnt get booed at.
Don't count on it.

I know people here are cool, but this time we're talking about stadium people. I'm pretty sure not only Curva will boo him, but many other "normal" fans as well.

I can tell you I'm in the group that is happy it will be like that.

ps. I wonder if Zlatan now thinks that this kissing the shirt maybe was a little to soon :P:P:P

nerazzurri4life
27 Aug 09, 18:13
ps. I wonder if Zlatan now thinks that this kissing the shirt maybe was a little to soon :P:P:P

lol
forget about that...
very, very, very unclassy and disrespectful

isn't it strange that after the transfer saga, puyol, xavi, henry, messi all came out saying how much they were going to miss eto'o

how many inter players did the same??

lol

eto'o will be cheered in nou camp and i am sure ibra will get booed at san siro

hahaha

fugi
27 Aug 09, 18:23
but ibra will leave as a winner and eto'o as a loser?

vitomins
27 Aug 09, 18:25
another Ibra FC fan I guess...

nerazzurri4life
27 Aug 09, 18:29

correct!

i honestly don't know why they're still here
they should be over at the barca forums

Besnik
27 Aug 09, 18:47
I'm Ibra fan still, and I will be till I die, he is my favourite player and will be always :) I don't care what he do or what he kiss, I will never forget what he did for Inter and I don't know how some of members here can insult him.. Zlatan Ibrahimovic is simply Legend #1 .

Grande Ibra :star:

vitomins
27 Aug 09, 18:54
I'm Ibra fan still, and I will be till I die, he is my favourite player and will be always :) I don't care what he do or what he kiss, I will never forget what he did for Inter and I don't know how some of members here can insult him.. Zlatan Ibrahimovic is simply Legend #1 .

Grande Ibra :star:

So you will be happy if he scores on us?

Besnik
27 Aug 09, 18:56
So you will be happy if he scores on us?

No.

vitomins
27 Aug 09, 18:57
No.

Ok good!

caelestis
27 Aug 09, 19:03
If people boo him after he wins the league for Inter it just shows how bad the fans in the stadium are. I don't care how blinded you are by cheering your own team, you just don't do that if you have any common sense. Ofc you don't get happy when he scores and you don't want his team to win but at least you don't boo. That just shows you don't appreciate football and are only in it to be a crazy fan and drink beer with the guys and talk about "what is the best Inter eleven of all time bla bla etc". Bring on the flames... Either way that is how it is and how every normal person would see it.

Luka
27 Aug 09, 19:03
isn't it strange that after the transfer saga, puyol, xavi, henry, messi all came out saying how much they were going to miss eto'o

lol

hahaha
All you said is very true.

If people boo him after he wins the league for Inter it just shows how bad the fans in the stadium are.
Matheus won us the league(and cup), and he is not booed at Inter.

There are plenty examples like that.

Doesn't it make you think ?

vitomins
27 Aug 09, 19:05
If people boo him after he wins the league for Inter it just shows how bad the fans in the stadium are. I don't care how blinded you are by cheering your own team, you just don't do that if you have any common sense. Ofc you don't get happy when he scores and you don't want his team to win but at least you don't boo. That just shows you don't appreciate football and are only in it to be a crazy fan and drink beer with the guys and talk about "what is the best Inter eleven of all time bla bla etc". Bring on the flames... Either way that is how it is and how every normal person would see it.

You have to understand that he also made gestures to the Curva Nord in one of his last matches in the stadium and also kissed the Barcelona badge as soon as he go there...I don't remember him kissing the Inter badge once in 3 years!

fugi
27 Aug 09, 19:09

talking 'bout me? maybe you are correct, or just maybe I do appriciate what ibra has done for inter the last three seasons.....

vitomins
27 Aug 09, 19:11
talking 'bout me? maybe you are correct, or just maybe I do appriciate what ibra has done for inter the last three seasons.....

So beacuse you appreciate what he has done, you want him to win and Inter to lose? That makes alotta sense dude :teeth:

fugi
27 Aug 09, 19:16
So beacuse you appreciate what he has done, you want him to win and Inter to lose? That makes alotta sense dude :teeth:

want him to win? dont u think barca is favorites vs inter? with that said, if the interfans boo ibra, he will most likley ge the final word anyhow, that is what i ment.

vitomins
27 Aug 09, 19:19
I forgot favorites always win....

caelestis
27 Aug 09, 19:20
Off course it would be just as bad if Ibra celebrates if he scores a goal vs Inter.

Besnik
27 Aug 09, 19:21
I don't think he'll score against us :)

caelestis
27 Aug 09, 19:22
Matheus won us the league(and cup), and he is not booed at Inter.

There are plenty examples like that.

Doesn't it make you think ?

Ofc there's plenty examples like that since that is what normal people would do. I still think Ibra will be applauded by most people when he plays Inter.

Forza ragazzi
27 Aug 09, 19:30
Personally, I will feel embarrased if the Curva boos him. Ibra pretty much was Inter for nearly two years. His contribution was immense, he has not done anything wrong towards Inter, in fact he was always honest. Completely honest.

I don't think the booing of him vs Lazio means anything. It was ok again when he scored vs Siena the next match.

I obviously hope he'll lose against us, but I'm looking forward to seeing him with Barca, although it stings a bit.

Anyway, I'm a bit curious at how Ibra will react to the fans and how he will react at being back.

Adam
27 Aug 09, 19:41
I expect them to boo him. That's quite normal actually. Wouldn't be a big deal in my opinion. I just hope they don't insult him because that would be very ungrateful.

Luka
27 Aug 09, 19:44
Ofc there's plenty examples like that since that is what normal people would do. I still think Ibra will be applauded by most people when he plays Inter.
What are you talking about?

I've said about the case, where the same people who will applaud for example Matheus, will boo Zlatan.

vitomins
27 Aug 09, 19:46
Personally, I will feel embarrased if the Curva boos him. Ibra pretty much was Inter for nearly two years. His contribution was immense, he has not done anything wrong towards Inter, in fact he was always honest. Completely honest.

I don't think the booing of him vs Lazio means anything. It was ok again when he scored vs Siena the next match.

I obviously hope he'll lose against us, but I'm looking forward to seeing him with Barca, although it stings a bit.

Anyway, I'm a bit curious at how Ibra will react to the fans and how he will react at being back.

Shushing and gesturing the Curva Nord + kissing the Barca badge may be no big deal to us, but I doubt the Ultras will feel the same way...

Rimpel
27 Aug 09, 19:50
Shushing and gesturing the Curva Nord + kissing the Barca badge may be no big deal to us, but I doubt the Ultras will feel the same way...

Indeed, he is going to get booed. Count on it, mabye even harassed (zingaro chants). Of course, Eto'o won't get the same treatment. So let's be happy for Samuel at least

Luka
27 Aug 09, 19:50
Exactly my point.

DIN011
27 Aug 09, 20:35
Indeed, he is going to get booed. Count on it, mabye even harassed (zingaro chants). Of course, Eto'o won't get the same treatment. So let's be happy for Samuel at least

Va? Since when is Ibra a Gipsy?

Rimpel
27 Aug 09, 20:50
Va? Since when is Ibra a Gipsy?

He isn't, but for some reason he always gets these chants in Italy. I don't get it either.

caelestis
27 Aug 09, 20:50
Well... what happened the last time Curva Nord boo'd him? Do they want him to score two goals this match as well? ;)

Ilkinio
27 Aug 09, 20:57
I think in western europe they generally call balkanians gypsies.

kova9
27 Aug 09, 20:58
See you soon Ibra! DOn't you dare score against us! :P

caelestis
27 Aug 09, 21:04

Not here in Sweden at least. Italy is well known for being very racist against gypsies though so perhaps they think that everyone they don't like are gypsies hehe

Stefan
27 Aug 09, 21:30
He will get his just deserts for abandoning ship. I hope he enjoys it.;)

DIN011
27 Aug 09, 21:32

Uneducated bastards :D

tritolone
27 Aug 09, 21:36
Curva Nord aren't exactly known as the best set of supporters in Italy, so I would be very surprised if they didn't boo Zlatan.

I don't know how can anyone boo the best player that has played for his/her club in the last decade?

minterke
27 Aug 09, 21:56
lol
forget about that...
very, very, very unclassy and disrespectful

lol

hahaha

That was a pretty good post bro :thumbsup:

Luka
27 Aug 09, 21:56
One thing doesn't exclude other tritolone.

For example, if you have best friend, that you known for 20 years, and then he fucks your wife, what happen prior doesn't matter anymore.

This is extreme example, but with extreme examples the explaining is the easiest.

Probably all people visiting this forum, doesn't live in Italy, never did. For us it's different than for people wha watch those players every week, go to Appiano Gentile to watch the trainings, go to Piazza Duomo when the scudetto is won etc.

Too many emotions, and I understand that.

minterke
27 Aug 09, 21:58
Curva Nord aren't exactly known as the best set of supporters in Italy, so I would be very surprised if they didn't boo Zlatan.

I don't know how can anyone boo the best player that has played for his/her club in the last decade?

Im sure the Curva dont deny he was the best, just like R9 was the best but that doesnt exclude him from being booed. He didnt leave in the classiest of manners.

Campione
27 Aug 09, 22:09
Like all of you, I'm very curious to see how the fans will react to his appearance, especially Curva Nord. Booing him is not very appropriate knowing what Ibrahimovic has done for Inter, but also having idea about the attitude of our Ultras, I believe that unfortunately he will be booed. If it's up to me, I just can stand and applaud him.

Grazie Zlatan :star:

minterke
27 Aug 09, 22:10
How do you say racist things about a Swedish guy lol

And if they say things like Zlatan sei un zingaro or uomo di merda I dont think thats bad fine and probably what Im expecting. Hopefully it throws him off his game!

tritolone
27 Aug 09, 22:17
One thing doesn't exclude other tritolone.

For example, if you have best friend, that you known for 20 years, and then he fucks your wife, what happen prior doesn't matter anymore.

This is extreme example, but with extreme examples the explaining is the easiest.

Probably all people visiting this forum, doesn't live in Italy, never did. For us it's different than for people wha watch those players every week, go to Appiano Gentile to watch the trainings, go to Piazza Duomo when the scudetto is won etc.

Too many emotions, and I understand that.

If my best friend slept with my wife I wouldn't boo him, I'd kill him:D

Seriously I was at Piazza Duomo for scudetto celebrations in 07/08 and there was so much love for Ibra...kissing the shirt can't erase those magical moments.

Im sure the Curva dont deny he was the best, just like R9 was the best but that doesnt exclude him from being booed. He didnt leave in the classiest of manners.

Ronaldo's departure can't be even remotely compared with Ibra's...Former left after 1 good season and 4 years of injurues, bitched about us in the media and we sold him for less than we bought him, while Ibra won us 3 scudetti and we made like a 50mil profit with his sale.

And for the last time:D...I don't think Ibra left in a bad way...he didn't bitch in the media, eventough he wanted to leave he didn't say that because it would probably lower his price a lot...and for the shirt kissing I'll give an extreme example:D

If you fucked Jessica Alba/Adriana Lima/Angelina....and in a couple of weeks you saw her with another man, wouldn't you still be happy you had her?

tritolone
27 Aug 09, 22:36
Well of course if he insults our club in San Siro, he (like any other opponent player) deserves all the shit we can give to him:D

ps: I think he won't do anything like that.

Luka
27 Aug 09, 22:46
Well, I agree, he is the best Inter player of this decade, in fact I think he's the best Serie A player of this decade, but he still shifted teams and therefore it wouldn't be strange if they booed or jeered him.

Probably would still happen, but definetly, definetly would be a lot less than how it will be. It was never about switching the team, I'm sure you know it Adam.

I've checked interfans very often back then, and all people had Ibra avatars, even when the transfer was imminent, that didn't make them change their mind.

One incident, repeated several times did that...

If my best friend slept with my wife I wouldn't boo him, I'd kill him:D

That's totally understandable, and I hope the judge will understand that ;)

Seriously I was at Piazza Duomo for scudetto celebrations in 07/08 and there was so much love for Ibra...kissing the shirt can't erase those magical moments.

You know how they say, you're only as good as your last game. With supporting it's very alike ;)

And for the last time:D...I don't think Ibra left in a bad way...he didn't bitch in the media, eventough he wanted to leave he didn't say that because it would probably lower his price a lot...
I gave him that. It is a fact that he didn't make it hard for us, and we got a very good deal because Zlatan acted that way. Never took it away from him, never will.

But again, one thing is one thing, and the other is the other.

Adam
28 Aug 09, 00:41
Probably would still happen, but definetly, definetly would be a lot less than how it will be. It was never about switching the team, I'm sure you know it Adam.

I've checked interfans very often back then, and all people had Ibra avatars, even when the transfer was imminent, that didn't make them change their mind.

One incident, repeated several times did that...

I disagree. Switching teams is the fundamental issue. Kissing the badge just acts as insult to injury.

I actually checked Interfans today and it's not much different from this forum. There's still a lot of people over there defending Ibra and calling other posters "ingrato". I guess the difference is it's a bigger forum so it has a lot more "haters".

TBh, I don't think that, in regards to what CN feels on the matter, Interfans is a good barometer. I doubt many ultras are even members there. I mean i'm sure there's some but mostly I see Interfans as the commercial Italian Interforum.

blackmore
28 Aug 09, 02:03
If he does something offensive to our fans, I'll personally go to Barcelona and chop his di*k off. :)

can we form some kind of posse??? im in anybody else....:)

Lenny_and_Carl
28 Aug 09, 02:29
He will absolutely get booed at the San Siro. He asked to leave the club, he did nothing to quell the rumours about his desire to leave before Barca came in, he kissed the badge and he's made a couple of comments about how much better things are in Barcelona. Combine that with the fact that many supporters still haven't forgotten that he was a Juventino, he will be in for a lot of abuse. I don't care tbh. He was a great player for us, but now he's an opponent. The fans should do whatever they can to put him off his game.

CafeCordoba
28 Aug 09, 06:20
The fans should do whatever they can to put him off his game.

Yes, they should stay quiet. Since Ibra turns on when he's jeered and his angry.

Luka
28 Aug 09, 07:30
I actually checked Interfans today and it's not much different from this forum. There's still a lot of people over there defending Ibra and calling other posters "ingrato". I guess the difference is it's a bigger forum so it has a lot more "haters".

You're right, but the point is, before, nobody was calling to boo him, and close to everybody critisized the wistles at him at Lazio game.

When he switched the team, nobody was cursing him, they started to curse him after the "incident".

The particular opinions will grow much the closer it will get to the game, you'll see :>

TBh, I don't think that, in regards to what CN feels on the matter, Interfans is a good barometer. I doubt many ultras are even members there. I mean i'm sure there's some but mostly I see Interfans as the commercial Italian Interforum.
IMO, when it comes to hardcore, say 200-300 tiffosi from Irriducibiliy, Boys San, and other groups, they have their own forums, but from the others(8000 - ~1500) there are quite a few people from CN.

Obviously I didn't measure it one by one, so I can be wrong ;)

Campione
28 Aug 09, 08:18
Also, what about our players? We remember what happened against Lazio where Maicon and Cruz had a quarrel. It's not impossible to happen again knowing Ibrahimovic's character.

Besnik
28 Aug 09, 08:38
Ibraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :heart:

jk97OgXOIr4

OMG his skills are awesome, we losed the joker from another planet, really he deserves to be best player in world :)

Grande Ibra :star: :heart:

blackmore
28 Aug 09, 09:01
Also, what about our players? We remember what happened against Lazio where Maicon and Cruz had a quarrel. It's not impossible to happen again knowing Ibrahimovic's character.

ooooh i cant wait..3 weeks is just too long...

Forza ragazzi
28 Aug 09, 09:08

Shushing and gesturing the Curva Nord was legit and Curva Nord officially apologized to him after, saying it was a small group of people responsible for it. The booing in the Lazio match came when he missed a pass, and it was completely unfair to Ibra. He reacted correctly, imo, even though it wasn't pleasent, he reacted to a groundless provocation.

rockball
28 Aug 09, 09:11
Well one thing I am sure of. He will celebrate if he scores.

Stefan
28 Aug 09, 09:11
Shushing and gesturing the Curva Nord was legit and Curva Nord officially apologized to him after, saying it was a small group of people responsible for it. The booing in the Lazio match came when he missed a pass, and it was completely unfair to Ibra. He reacted correctly, imo, even though it wasn't pleasent, he reacted to a groundless provocation.

I don't think he would have been booed had he not in the weeks leading up to that refused to commit and hinted to wanting to leave.

CafeCordoba
28 Aug 09, 10:52
Exactly. The boos came because of his sayings in the media.

Forza ragazzi
28 Aug 09, 10:55
I don't think he would have been booed had he not in the weeks leading up to that refused to commit and hinted to wanting to leave.

I was there and I honestly don't believe you are right here. There was a general displeased audience because we couldn't break Lazio down. The badmouthing about the team in general had been going on for a long time before Ibra missed that pass and the fans finally made themselves heard loud and clear.

The booing was either for the team or for Ibra, who hadn't made the difference yet, which everyone had come to expect from him. I believe it was for the team generally, but it happened after Ibra's mispass because he was the only possible saviour. It was unfair to Ibra, as the fans let their frustration towards the team out on him. I don't think it had anything to do with Ibra's refusal to commit. If the CN was so mad about it, I don't understand why they would be celebrating like crazy when Ibra backheeled 4-3 vs Atalanta.

Besnik
28 Aug 09, 12:48
I don't want to see our fans if they booed him, for everything what he have' do for us I think he don't deserve to booed him..

If one guys comes in your home to live temporary and he supported you, he help you and after some days he change place of living, you would insult him even he have supported you in everyway, I think this is same example like with Ibra, he was with us for some years and he supported us in everyway and now he changed team so we need to insult and booed him ???

Nyall
28 Aug 09, 12:59
Edit: So Nyall in order to be a true fan you have to think it is okey to turn to racsim? As I said, just because you cheer for the same doesnt mean that they can still be idiots, like Nyall just proved
:wallbang: Where the fuck did I say that you jackass?!

Luka
28 Aug 09, 13:00
Besnik, but it's a lot different for them in Milano. Some people here fail to distinct the difference.

It's for example, like you watch some war clips, and you might feel sorry for those poor people for a minute, but after couple of hours you don't care anymore(meaning you don't think about it). But for those people right there in the war zone it is a lot different, as they have a touch with it every day.

Nyall
28 Aug 09, 13:11
I don't want to see our fans if they booed him, for everything what he have' do for us I think he don't deserve to booed him..

If one guys comes in your home to live temporary and he supported you, he help you and after some days he change place of living, you would insult him even he have supported you in everyway, I think this is same example like with Ibra, he was with us for some years and he supported us in everyway and now he changed team so we need to insult and booed him ???

See your looking at this in the wrong way.

Think of it this way. A guy comes to your house at a time you were going through financial trouble and helps you pay the rent and you gives him everything he needs. He promises he'll stay for three years but in the second year he then promises to stay for 5 years and you give him more than anyone has every gotten in the history of room-mating all the while you tell him you want to build a bigger, better house and his income would be required more than ever.

Later that year, the guy suddenly decides to leave your house for a nicer house months after giving you his word he would stay and then starts praising the person's house and doing gestures that meant as if yours meant nothing to him.

Inter fans would have been more sympathetic to Ibra had he waited to do some of the things he did considering how they loved Ibra but the fact he whored himself out of the club and almost sucked the Barca badge out of his shirt and keeps talking about Barca being his dream come true showed that the feeling wasn't neutral and IMO he deserves all the shit he can get from the fans.

nerazzurri4life
28 Aug 09, 13:17
i'm going to repeat my post:

those were the team leaders at barca
why not the team leaders at Inter??

i guess now we know who the true locker-room cancer was.....
lol

tritolone
28 Aug 09, 13:54
i'm going to repeat my post:

those were the team leaders at barca
why not the team leaders at Inter??

i guess now we know who the true locker-room cancer was.....
lol

Imagine the cheerfull atmosphere in the lockerroom after the Parma game had he not come to rescue us playing injured;)

He saved us from the embarassment much much bigger than 5.5.2002. I gues many of you weren't around in those happy times.

Luka
28 Aug 09, 13:57
That's true, but it's not related.

I think Javier, or Cuchu, when asked in some interview, how it is with Ibra, he said that he is more of a "lone" type. He comes trains, plays, but he doesn't integrate with the group much.

That's why I think that players didn't talk about him much, but instead focused on the future. Also Javier looked kinda gutted when asked about Ibra kissing the Barca shirt. At least that was my impression from this interview.

Universe
28 Aug 09, 16:23
Amidst of all the discussion about Ibra, this made me smile :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goZXjbvL9y0

Edit: dono if my above youtube worked or not heres the link

Pirate_Girl4
28 Aug 09, 16:31
Amidst of all the discussion about Ibra, this made me smile :)

Edit: dono if my above youtube worked or not heres the link

Haha, king :D

shahz_nerazzurri
28 Aug 09, 16:43
I really dont get why there is a big discussion. I am pretty sure he is gonna get booed. He basically begged Laporta, in one of the most undignified manner ever to let him play for Barca, even after constantly being rejected by them, as they went after better targets. A 5 year old african kid who hasnt eaten for 3 days, and is begging for money, will probably have more pride than Ibra.

Then after Barca finally accepted defeat and went after their last choice target, our preseason had already started. Combine that with kissing of the badge, and saying shit about us, ever since he left. I dont see why he wouldnt get booed. He is a coward who likes to hide his own short comings in others.

Its not so much about leaving us, Kaka also had to leave Milan, but he will get a heroes welcome, and he deserves it.

I dont know why we are having this big debate over here. I personally couldnt care less if he gets booed or not. I dont think Ibra would care either. I just want him to miss 3 open chances, like he always does in CL (usually against english opposition though), and then for Matrix to do a tackle on him, same way he did when Ibra was playing for Gobbi's. And only because it would be really funny.

Seriously leave this topic to the dumb fanboys, who can post a picture of him, and talk about how great he is everytime he touches the ball for Barca.

addo
28 Aug 09, 16:59
See your looking at this in the wrong way.

Think of it this way. A guy comes to your house at a time you were going through financial trouble and helps you pay the rent and you gives him everything he needs. He promises he'll stay for three years but in the second year he then promises to stay for 5 years and you give him more than anyone has every gotten in the history of room-mating all the while you tell him you want to build a bigger, better house and his income would be required more than ever.

Later that year, the guy suddenly decides to leave your house for a nicer house months after giving you his word he would stay and then starts praising the person's house and doing gestures that meant as if yours meant nothing to him.

Inter fans would have been more sympathetic to Ibra had he waited to do some of the things he did considering how they loved Ibra but the fact he whored himself out of the club and almost sucked the Barca badge out of his shirt and keeps talking about Barca being his dream come true showed that the feeling wasn't neutral and IMO he deserves all the shit he can get from the fans.

Difference is Ibra didnt up and go.. He left a HUGE sack of money and a world-class striker in your house for you...

Try to think stuff through before you try and be smart...

addo
28 Aug 09, 17:02
I really dont get why there is a big discussion. I am pretty sure he is gonna get booed. He basically begged Laporta, in one of the most undignified manner ever to let him play for Barca, even after constantly being rejected by them, as they went after better targets. A 5 year old african kid who hasnt eaten for 3 days, and is begging for money, will probably have more pride than Ibra.

Then after Barca finally accepted defeat and went after their last choice target, our preseason had already started. Combine that with kissing of the badge, and saying shit about us, ever since he left. I dont see why he wouldnt get booed. He is a coward who likes to hide his own short comings in others.

Its not so much about leaving us, Kaka also had to leave Milan, but he will get a heroes welcome, and he deserves it.

I dont know why we are having this big debate over here. I personally couldnt care less if he gets booed or not. I dont think Ibra would care either. I just want him to miss 3 open chances, like he always does in CL (usually against english opposition though), and then for Matrix to do a tackle on him, same way he did when Ibra was playing for Gobbi's. And only because it would be really funny.

Seriously leave this topic to the dumb fanboys, who can post a picture of him, and talk about how great he is everytime he touches the ball for Barca.

If he was begging Laporta to get him in the way that you describe.. Howcome Laporta felt the need to pay the second highest transfer fee in footballhistory.. Strange..

vitomins
28 Aug 09, 17:23
If he was begging Laporta to get him in the way that you describe.. Howcome Laporta felt the need to pay the second highest transfer fee in footballhistory.. Strange..

That fee was needed to lure him from Inter...I really miss the point you are trying to make here?

tritolone
28 Aug 09, 17:26
The point is that if he told Moratti to let him go or he won't play at 100% anymore he would not keep him by force. Then if Laporta knew about this he could buy him for much less than he did.

Suneet
28 Aug 09, 17:52
More than Ibra, we have lost Shahz, the dark side has taken him. 50mil and he would sell anything to Barca. Now he hates it. Where is the Shahz we all loved?

addo
28 Aug 09, 17:57
That fee was needed to lure him from Inter...I really miss the point you are trying to make here?

Ibra didnt request a transfer, he never talked about Inter in a negative way.

He let Moratti and co do it their way, thus maximizing Inters profit on him.

Had he done what he did when he left Ajax for Juve or for that matter, when he left Juve for Inter.. Bitching and moaning, refusing to show up for trainings etc etc i promise you that he would have gone waaay earlier and for waaaaaay less money.

So my point is very valid..

Nyall
28 Aug 09, 20:10
Ibra didnt request a transfer, he never talked about Inter in a negative way.

He let Moratti and co do it their way, thus maximizing Inters profit on him.

Had he done what he did when he left Ajax for Juve or for that matter, when he left Juve for Inter.. Bitching and moaning, refusing to show up for trainings etc etc i promise you that he would have gone waaay earlier and for waaaaaay less money.

So my point is very valid..

If you're gonna discuss an issue the least you could do is get your facts straight. :wallbang:

Nyall
28 Aug 09, 20:22
Ibra is still a diver. BTW, he looks terrible at Barca.

Adam
28 Aug 09, 20:27
Barca is having a stinker. Ibra has been pretty invisible throughout. I've been screamin several times for them just to pass him so he can invent something. Ibra should of had a penalty though.

minterke
28 Aug 09, 20:32
That definetly wasn't a penalty lol

Messi Henry Xavi and Alves are playing well, they are just missing a goal. Ibra still thinks hes at Inter, that he can have the ball for as long as he wants, hes not used to playing 2-touch Barca football. He needs more time to adapt.

What a boring fkn game tho..

Adam
28 Aug 09, 20:36
That definetly wasn't a penalty lol

Messi Henry Xavi and Alves are playing well, they are just missing a goal. Ibra still thinks hes at Inter, that he can have the ball for as long as he wants, hes not used to playing 2-touch Barca football. He needs more time to adapt.

If that wasn't a penalty Ibra could never get penalties, because the defender got none of the ball and all of Ibra's leg. If it would of happened to a smaller player there wouldn't even of been a discussion.

And tbh, Henry, Messi and Alves have seen a lot of the ball but done nothing with it. Henry and Alves are basicly just dropping it. Xavi has done well though.

That soloraid Messi just did was brilliant though.

minterke
28 Aug 09, 20:41
The ref would've been a bastard to give that as a penalty. Ibra is strong and has crazy balance but went down like my ex-gf.

And Messi is playing amazing, every time he has the ball he goes through like 3 players and creates a dangerous oppurtunity out of nothing...

Stefan
28 Aug 09, 20:42
All posts I deemed to be insulting or way off topic were moved to the rubbish thread.

:)

Kind regards
Stefan

Adam
28 Aug 09, 21:04
The ref would've been a bastard to give that as a penalty. Ibra is strong and has crazy balance but went down like my ex-gf.

And Messi is playing amazing, every time he has the ball he goes through like 3 players and creates a dangerous oppurtunity out of nothing...

So what if he's strong and has "crazy balance." Does that mean defenders can get away with whatever they want because of it? Fact is he kicked Ibra's leg, hard enough, and none of the ball. That's a penalty.

Luka
28 Aug 09, 21:06
Messi Henry Xavi and Alves are playing well, they are just missing a goal. Ibra still thinks hes at Inter, that he can have the ball for as long as he wants[...]

That's one of the things I wrote before.

Also, I've seen Pep looking at Ibra in a funny way, for not runnin after a player.

He is definetly not single star in the team anymore. Remember how Ibra thought he can be bigger than Mourinho ?

He can't do this shit anymore. He can't shout at anybody, because all other players have too big position throughout community/fans. He is the one right now who is on the spotlight, and as I see, he ain't having a good start, and definetly he doesn't like the way it is now.

The way I see it, Ibra is trying to do "Quaresma -at Inter- beat" at Barca :lol:

Still, only the beginning, and we have to wait for knockout stages of CL, as I'm sure Ibra will do his magic in the league versus mediocre opponents.

ps. I agree minterke about the pen BTW.

Suneet
28 Aug 09, 21:09
Played poorly, still lacking fitness and dare I say Barca have to get used to him. :D

They are missing Eto'o.

Luka
28 Aug 09, 21:12
Also one more thing.

Our players(side of the midfield) lacked technique so much, that everytime Ibra got the ball and passed nicely to the wing or something, I thought - "wow", that's some nice passing.

Now... nothing. In fact, Ibra is loosing the ball very often, and passing not that great. The difference is just stunning.

Adam
28 Aug 09, 21:23
His second match, in a new team that maybe has the most advanced system in the World, and just back from injury without a proper pre-season. Give him a break, will ya.. :lol: Ibra has had matches with poor touches and passing at Inter before aswell. Usually it's the matches when he get's to see little of the ball and wants to do something with it when he finally gets it. See the connection? ;)

Anyways, we'll see Luka. We'll see. I stand by my 40 goal prediction.

FCBarca
28 Aug 09, 21:26
Played poorly, still lacking fitness and dare I say Barca have to get used to him. :D

They are missing Eto'o.

I never really watched him with Inter outside of highlights so I don't know what his regular level of fitness is like but he is not appearing quite fit to me, yet...I thought he did a nice job closing down here and there but between his fitness and the heat/humidity tonight he was lacking somewhat.

There was a sequence where he tried a semi chilena followed by Henry with a chilena, needless to say they both botched it :dielaugh:

They kept trying to feed him the ball over the top but Shakhtar's defense were marshalling him very well and staying compact in the middle

Luka
28 Aug 09, 21:28
Anyways, we'll see Luka. We'll see. I stand by my 40 goal prediction.
No way that will happen dude ;)

ps. Answering your question, no. I won't take the bet :D

pps. Adam, you're acting a bit like me towards Mourinho and the Inter board. Don't say I didn't warn you :P;)

Nyall
28 Aug 09, 21:38
2 games down, Adam. 0 goals.

Rimpel
28 Aug 09, 21:40
only saw the second half, he wasn't playing too well. I think it'll take him time to adjust to them, mabye not as long as Henry but at least half a season.

caelestis
28 Aug 09, 21:48
3/5 for a normal player but 2/5 for Zlatan standards.. I expect _a lot_ better from him later in this season. Henry also bad. Well most of Barca bad really except Messi sometimes.

Adam
28 Aug 09, 21:52
No way that will happen dude ;)

ps. Answering your question, no. I won't take the bet :D

pps. Adam, you're acting a bit like me towards Mourinho and the Inter board. Don't say I didn't warn you :P;)

So you're saying "it will never happen" but at the same time you don't have the cojones to take the bet? :D It's ok Luka... I understand. We can't all be Johnny Dangers. :P Joking, I don't want anymore bets. Two is enough.

Anyways, we'll see. I'm not enjoying him at Barca so far. That much I can say. I'm sure that will change sooner rather then later though.

rsz85
28 Aug 09, 21:54
He stands all over the match just as much as he did at Inter. Barca had weakened with this exchange.

FCBarca
28 Aug 09, 21:56
Yeah, I don't see a 40 goal season either...Messi, perhaps...But Ibra?...I don't think he'll top 30, tbh...Not sure he'll need to do more than that either...Even his presence alone will open it up for others

FCBarca
28 Aug 09, 22:00
3/5 for a normal player but 2/5 for Zlatan standards.. I expect _a lot_ better from him later in this season. Henry also bad. Well most of Barca bad really except Messi sometimes.

Worse than Ibra, IMHO, Henry had a poor match...Beginning to wonder about these humidity/heat claims affecting the players because he started out very strong but fizzled for most of the match...Per his usual, he had a few moments of brilliance but it was subpar overall by his standards.

Ibra still gets a pass, IMHO...If in 2 week time he's still not connecting, worry might start to creep in but I suspect he'll score on Monday

Luka
28 Aug 09, 22:11
One more thing.

Ibra came to Barca like a God. I never thought it might happen, but I'm growing a feeling it might be too big for him in the end.

I remember when Ibra was joggling the ball at the presentation, and he was doing that like he got the ball for the second time in his life.

I never thought the pressure ever gets to him, but...

So you're saying "it will never happen" but at the same time you don't have the cojones to take the bet? :D It's ok Luka... I understand. We can't all be Johnny Dangers. :P

It's not like that man. I never bet, ever. You can ask any of my friends, every one will tell you this.

The only time I made a bet in my life, was just to show the guys from my class, who bet on games and lost money all the time, that I can bet once and win. Bet for like half a Euro, and won 20 or something :D

Joking, I don't want anymore bets. Two is enough.

Really? I thought nobody took that bet. (??)

Adam
28 Aug 09, 22:14
Really? I thought nobody took that bet. (??)

Nah, two suckers actually agreed to it. :D

rfU
28 Aug 09, 22:15
I just want him to miss 3 open chances, like he always does in CL (usually against english opposition though), and then for Matrix to do a tackle on him, same way he did when Ibra was playing for Gobbi's. And only because it would be really funny. :lol: I'll second that :lol:

Luka
28 Aug 09, 22:31
Nah, two suckers actually agreed to it. :D
Why suckers, I actually think they have the better odds than you :D

Seriously though, can I know who that is ? ;)

Adam
28 Aug 09, 22:36
They don't. I made sure of that when I designed the bet. :D Trust me.

It's Mike and that Canadian kid that said he was gonna leave the forum if Ibra left, and is now desperately trying to convince everyone he loves Inter more than life, by hating on Ibra.

Luka
28 Aug 09, 22:40
Good call Mike :D:D:D

Who's the Canadian kid Adam ?

ps. Is the award still the "avatar thing" or you guys changed it ?

Adam
28 Aug 09, 22:42
Still the avatar thing. And come on, you can't figure out who the Canadian kid is?

nerazzurri4life
28 Aug 09, 22:48
let's see:

quaresma - 20mil - 6 starts - 1 goal - played crap - labelled THRASH AND SHIT!

ibra - 50mil + eto'o - 2 starts - 0 goals - played crap - "pending"

lol

Luka
28 Aug 09, 22:49
There are couple of Canadians here. Is it Hamm ?

BTW, by "Canadians", you mean Canadians, or the guys who live in Canada now ?

ps. Not that I don't cheer for you man in that bet. I do, I honestly do :D:D;)

DIN011
28 Aug 09, 22:51
let's see:

quaresma - 20mil - 6 starts - 1 goal - played crap - labelled THRASH AND SHIT!

ibra - 50mil + eto'o - 2 starts - 0 goals - played crap - "pending"

lol

:lol::lol::lol:

Ibra - League Stars - 0.

And Ibra is playing with an hand injury.

Universe
29 Aug 09, 00:34
Still the avatar thing. And come on, you can't figure out who the Canadian kid is?

Nyall

blackmore
29 Aug 09, 01:33
funny now how he isnt cursing ppl for not passing him the ball...when he was playing for us he would fuck players for not feeding him...now if the like of messi or henry shoot instead of pass to him he just turns away...anyway look like hes trying to hard hell neesome time to gel..

bennyblanco
29 Aug 09, 03:01
Ibra sucked for the first 10-15 games with us aswell,i remember the red card against Bayern in the CL and i thought wtf did we get? then he began to settle in and the rest is folklore really

nerazzurri4life>>> lol you re a funny cnut...can you add any graphs :lol: your comparisons have to be read to be believed... i give you 8-12 years in age

minterke
29 Aug 09, 04:14
40 goals Adam...40 goals lol

il-chino
29 Aug 09, 04:27
it is not fair to compare Ibra with Eto

they are totally different

Eto is an inside the box striker
Ibra is an outside the box sriker

we saw how Ibra did at the beginning of the last season when Mou put him inside the box .... he was very bad
but when it comes to the final product and the team benefit, Eto is much better (so far) because he played with a better team than Ibra with Inter

Luka
29 Aug 09, 07:56
Ibra sucked for the first 10-15 games with us aswell,i remember the red card against Bayern in the CL and i thought wtf did we get? then he began to settle in and the rest is folklore really

I don't think he did suck benny. When it comes to CL games, probably, but not when it comes to league games.

I remember very well, how people started saying things like "I'm changing heart towards Ibra", or "wow, seems I was wrong", in his thread after just couple of months, like in November, or December, because he played so good in the league. And people wouldn't do it after 1, 2 good games.

funny now how he isnt cursing ppl for not passing him the ball...when he was playing for us he would fuck players for not feeding him...now if the like of messi or henry shoot instead of pass to him he just turns away...anyway look like hes trying to hard hell neesome time to gel..
Exactly. In fact, right now, he is the one who can be cursed about. How Henry looked at him for not giving him this pass lol. Ibra is currently on the spot, he ain't the only star, he is among other stars, and he has still a lot of work to earn his spot as a star of a team.

Don't know if it's true. That's from 24:

"Tomorrow we win the derby." So Ibrahimovic was speaking at the end of the Barcelona European Super Cup against Shakhtar won in Monte Carlo. Ibra indecisive and even booed by his new audience. He's cursing the farewell to Inter?

Jimmy Page
29 Aug 09, 10:48
Nope he wasnt booed

Luka
29 Aug 09, 11:05
I didn't hear it in TV either, but that's exactly it - TV.

Suneet
29 Aug 09, 11:23
No they showed supporters standing up and applauding, he clapped back.

Alessandro
29 Aug 09, 11:35
Yeah he definetly wasn't booed... Like sunnet said, he was applauded. It wasn't a convining performance but he will adapt soon enough.

Besnik
29 Aug 09, 12:10
Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Inter Are Stronger Than Milan & Will Win The Derby

The Blaugrana ace has made his Milanese derby predictions...
Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic is hoping his former Inter side beat Milan in tonight's Derby della Madonnina.

Ibrahimovic, who famously kissed the Blaugrana badge when he joined Barca from Inter, still holds a place in his heart for Jose Mourinho's men. The Sweden international believes the strength and depth of the Nerazzurri will be key in emerging victorious from the clash.

"I think and hope that Inter will win as they are stronger than Milan," Ibrahimovic told La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

"Inter are the better and stronger squad, and so I think they will win."

The striker then drew comparisons between Barcelona and Inter, stating that he feels better suited to present coach Pep Guardiola's style of play.

"Things are different here in Barcelona compared to Inter, the play suits me more here, but I also played well at Inter," added the striker.

Inter's fixture against Milan kicks off at 20:30 CET on Saturday evening.

I'm very happy from Zlatan's words, if he is said Inter will win then we can't doubt anything :P

Grande Zlatan!!!

tritolone
29 Aug 09, 12:15
Please Barca can we have him for one last game, please, please please:D

il-chino
29 Aug 09, 12:18
^^^^^^^^^
loooooooooooool

Luka
29 Aug 09, 12:30
Ibra started NOW to say "nice words" about Inter.

"Now playing in Barcelona and I'm happy to be at Barcelona, but I take Inter Inter in the heart and will always be in my heart."

Too bad, he said it after CL draw, and it's probably crap, just like kissing barca shirt :lol:

nerazzurri4life
29 Aug 09, 12:33
^^^^^

most definitely he's changing tune now because he knows he has to come back to san siro siro

all his comments prior to this have had a negative undertone while this one is surprisingly fully positive

i'm sure after the san siro clash, he'll go back to his goal.com-esque comments about Inter

lol

tritolone
29 Aug 09, 12:34
And what should he say? In front of 100,000 Barca fans?

Maybe like Kaka who said he didn't want to come to Real and wanted to stay in Milan?

I'm sure all Barca fans would love him immediately.

Luka
29 Aug 09, 13:51
It would be a lot better to keep the same tone as before. Instead we haven't seen any words like those recently, while now he seems like he is another Recoba with this "Inter in my heart" stuff, and we all know it is pure crap.

The guy is embarassing himself with this comment.

Adam
29 Aug 09, 13:55
Luka and N4L, you're both so full of shit. He hasn't said a bad thing about Inter since he left. If he has give me a quote instead of projecting your own impressions. He said "I think Eto'o will like it at Inter because it's a great club"." He said that way before the CL draw. So either put up or shut up.

Luka
29 Aug 09, 13:58
But he never said things like "Inter is in my heart, will always be etc." Adam.

It's funny that we didn't hear him say that, even at Inter. I only heard him couple of times, when he confirmed he was a fan of inter when young, but that was it, nothing more. And now we hear something like this...

He is so transparent Adam. He comes back to Milano so soon, he probably didn't think that will happen(destiny :D), and had to win some points back, before going back to San Siro. This is obvous to me.

I'm sure he is aware that some fans are very unhappy with this shirt kissing thing, he is not an idiot.

Adam
29 Aug 09, 14:01
Like I said, stop projecting your own impressions, and give me a quote where he actually said something bad. Everything else you say is irrelevant.

Luka
29 Aug 09, 14:14
Adam, I agree it's all my impressions. All I said where conclusions from this. Whether I'm right or not, is for people to decide.

What we can agree, and what are facts(not debatable), are:

- He didn't say strong words like that "Inter in my heart" after leaving Inter. (did he?)
(I can be mistaken with this one, you can correct me if that's the case)
- Barca gets to play Inter in CL
- Says very strong words like "Inter is in his heart"

You can't tell me that what I'm saying is illogical. Obviusly it is forums, we state our opinions, I did with mine, you did with yours, I leave it for others to decide what they think is more likely to be true ;)

ps. I read about his prediction of Derby, and I was like: "pretty nice words from him", and then I read this...

Stefan
29 Aug 09, 14:45
Actions speak louder than words and Ibra kissed the barca badge. Nothing else is needed as prove for disrespecting Inter and us fans imho.;)

Adam
29 Aug 09, 14:46
Adam, I agree it's all my impressions. All I said where conclusions from this. Whether I'm right or not, is for people to decide.

What we can agree, and what are facts(not debatable), are:

Well, it is debatable actually. In fact by saying "correct me if i'm wrong" you admit it's debatable.

- He didn't say strong words like that "Inter in my heart" after leaving Inter. (did he?)

First of all, I'm not even sure he said that, as that quote is from Channel4, and they presumebly got theirs from Gazzetta, and as far as I can tell those words are not in Gazzetta.

But let's say he did say that. Maybe he hasn't said those kind of words after leaving, but he did give Moratti very high praise in his presentation as a Barca player and he has said many times how "Great" Inter is.

The only quotes of him that can be viewed as disrespectful is when he talks about how many champions there are at Barcelona, which implies there aren't at Inter. But that's all it is, an implication. It could also mean that there are many champions at Inter and Barca, but more at Barca.

(I can be mistaken with this one, you can correct me if that's the case)
- Barca gets to play Inter in CL
- Says very strong words like "Inter is in his heart"

Yeah well, I believe him. You don't spend three years at a club, where he obviosuly still has many friends, and just forget about it, especially not when you've had the moments he's had, like the first scudetto, the second with Parma etc.

Adam
29 Aug 09, 14:55
Actions speak louder than words and Ibra kissed the barca badge. Nothing else is needed as prove for disrespecting Inter and us fans imho.;)

Well, that's a fair point. I have no problem with that. Only problem I have is that people tend to make stuff up without even being able to provide a proper quote to back it up.

Luka
29 Aug 09, 15:04
Adam there were quotes, I'm not making this up.

If they fucked up with translation or something, I'll take it back, but right now it is as it is.

ps. Adam, you follow up Zlatan very closely, and you didn't correct me with that one.

Forza ragazzi
29 Aug 09, 15:14
Ibra supported Inter as a boy and he said it when he came here. Is that also wrong? At least he doesn't change story.

I don't get why people are angry with Ibra.

Adam
29 Aug 09, 15:29
Adam there were quotes, I'm not making this up.

If they fucked up with translation or something, I'll take it back, but right now it is as it is.

ps. Adam, you follow up Zlatan very closely, and you didn't correct me with that one.

You made a lot of shit up, and I corrected you on a lot of it. For instance you said he choosed "NOW to say nice things about Inter", which I already proved isn't true at all, and in fact since leaving Inter he's had nothing but nice words. Then you said it would be better if he "kept the same tone" and you couldn't even provide a quote to establish that "tone".

Sorry to break it to you, but when you make a claim it's up to you to prove it, it's not up to me to try to disprove it.;)

Luka
29 Aug 09, 15:49
Adam, if you will nicely check it up ;), I put "nice words" in brackets. That should give you a hint that by 'nice words' I don't meant "I want to thank Inter, etc".

That means, I was aware he thanked Moratti etc. (I'm not an idiot you know, I remember shit that he said couple of weeks ago ;) )

By "nice words" I meant the words he said now, and I've repetedly said it in my posts afterwards.

I also resent that I "made a lot of shit up". I was mistaken like everybody is here and then, but it wasn't "lots". You make me look like I'm unreliable person, I dont invent things.

I won't speak about it again, especialy since today is important day for us.

Rimpel
29 Aug 09, 16:17
nice to see ibra being positive about inter, but for his sake I hope he starts playing better for barca. Their crowd is even less patient than ours.

DIN011
29 Aug 09, 16:53
Ibra supported Inter as a boy and he said it when he came here. Is that also wrong? At least he doesn't change story.

I don't get why people are angry with Ibra.

And here's a video from 2000 where's he saying that his dream is to play in Inter with Ronaldo (2:29).

6aLQ_yu0trw

blackmore
29 Aug 09, 17:07
And here's a video from 2000 where's he saying that his dream is to play in Inter with Ronaldo (2:29).

6aLQ_yu0trw

he could only dream of playing with the best there ever was will and ever will be...:)

Rimpel
29 Aug 09, 17:18
he could only dream of playing with the best there ever was will and ever will be...:)

Nice hypocrisy there, you cheer for Ronaldo after what he did yet jeer Ibra. Don't feel too bad though, I'm sure there are more of you in this forum.

K.I.
29 Aug 09, 17:21
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is cheering Inter on in the derby and looks forward “with pleasure” to returning for the Champions League.

The Swede lifted the European Super Cup last night in a 1-0 victory over Shakhtar Donetsk, even if it was his substitute Pedro Rodriguez who scored the extra time winner.

“I am not in top condition,” he told Sky Sport Italia. “I haven’t gone through all of pre-season training, but soon I will be 100 per cent.

“I also still need to get used to Barcelona’s style of football, as there is a very different philosophy here. The good thing about Barca is that when you’re not at your best, there are other champions who can make the difference.”

The reference to Inter’s reliance on Ibra’s goals last season is evident, adding to the numerous comments he has made since leaving San Siro.

However, he insisted he was still an Inter supporter and will be cheering on his former teammates against Milan this evening.

“I hope we win,” he grinned. “Now I play for Barcelona, but Inter will always remain in my heart. I’ll never forget my experience with the Nerazzurri.”

Ibra will get to meet up with Jose Mourinho and the rest sooner than expected, as Inter open their Champions League campaign at home to Barcelona on September 16.

“I return to Milan with pleasure and hope it will be a great game. Inter have always been good to me, from my teammates to [President Massimo] Moratti, from [director Marco] Branca to the kit staff. Mourinho too.”

bob nws III
29 Aug 09, 21:36
How in the world is he alrady coming back to San Siro?????

Good luck to ya ibra, to bad we gonna screw barca BAD!!

blackmore
30 Aug 09, 02:48
Nice hypocrisy there, you cheer for Ronaldo after what he did yet jeer Ibra. Don't feel too bad though, I'm sure there are more of you in this forum.

im talking in footballing terms here...where in my statement did i cheer him and where did i jeer ibra...read it again buddy...

Rimpel
30 Aug 09, 10:39
im talking in footballing terms here...where in my statement did i cheer him and where did i jeer ibra...read it again buddy...

Do I really ahve to explain that? Check your post again.

blackmore
30 Aug 09, 10:55
yes im pretty sure i new what i wrote so i dont have to explain myself to u....for example if i said i wished i got blown tonite...then doin u think im jeering myself??? hmm its funny how u can take something so simple and spin it way out of context...i cant help it if i think ronaldo was the best there ever was..everyones gta personal favourite...

so read the statement...it said ibra dreams to play with ronaldo...and i concluded with saying yes he could only dream...its pure and simple fact as it never took place...

caelestis
30 Aug 09, 11:47
Hmm lets see... Zlatan leaves and Inter gets Eto'o plus 50 million Euro. And that's after he won the club a couple of Scudettos... And then he is presented in front of _60 000_ roaring Barcelona fans at a festival kind ceremony. He would be stupid not to kiss the Barca badge then. The hatred that some of the people here show him for doing that just makes me think that it was right of him to do it since a lot of fans aren't grateful anyway while the ones that know football still will be happy. Eto'o didn't kiss the badge some will say. Well did Eto'o have 60 000 fans and hundreds of reporters screaming for him to do it? No. If Eto'o had had that and still didn't kiss the Inter badge then he would be stupid imo.

Adam
30 Aug 09, 13:08
Actually according to Swedish journalist Erik Niva Zlatan explained the kissing of the badge today with "The photographers asked me to do it, and it wasn't any problem as Barcelona is my new team. I represent them now."

Simple enough I guess.

DIN011
30 Aug 09, 13:28
Actually according to Swedish journalist Erik Niva Zlatan explained the kissing of the badge today with "The photographers asked me to do it, and it wasn't any problem as Barcelona is my new team. I represent them now."

Simple enough I guess.

I was just about to mention that. And apparently he still talks about Inter as "we"

Stefan
30 Aug 09, 13:31

Simple enough I guess.

He can try and explain it any which way he wants. The fact still stands that it was disrespectful towards Inter and the Inter fans. Eto'o didn't kiss the Inter badge at his presentation.;)

It would have ben disrespectful towards the barca fans not to kiss it but that's hardly of any concern to me. Facts stand that he disrespected us.

Adam
30 Aug 09, 13:34
He can try and explain it any which way he wants. The fact still stands that it was disrespectful towards Inter and the Inter fans. Eto'o didn't kiss the Inter badge at his presentation.;)

I'm not making excuses. This is the first time he's talked about it as far as I know. I just thought it might be newsworthy.;)

Stefan
30 Aug 09, 13:38
I'm not making excuses. This is the first time he's talked about it as far as I know. I just thought it might be newsworthy.;)

Fair enough.

Whatever he says ain't going to change peoples opinions on this. Either you believe it was a disrespectful unforgivable action or you believe the excuse of 60 000 people asking him doing it justifies the action.

blackmore
30 Aug 09, 14:06
I was just about to mention that. And apparently he still talks about Inter as "we"

he can be we but we will never be he...:)

caelestis
30 Aug 09, 14:46
he can be we but we will never be he...:)

Inter actually was him for three years just recently ;)
Luckily now Inter can be we again thanks to money+players from Zlatan mercato and play as a team instead of playing to one person.

blackmore
30 Aug 09, 14:51
Inter actually was him for three years just recently ;)
Luckily now Inter can be we again thanks to money+players from Zlatan mercato and play as a team instead of playing to one person.

thats wat i was trying to say...guess it doesnt work if have to explain it...

caelestis
30 Aug 09, 14:59
thats wat i was trying to say...guess it doesnt work if have to explain it...

OK, happy we agree :)

Harmonyofdissonance
30 Aug 09, 23:06
So, i guess, the derby put all "Ibradipendente" Fanboi-souls to rest....

Thanks for the money, Zlatan....

Bes
31 Aug 09, 00:26
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is cheering Inter on in the derby and looks forward “with pleasure” to returning for the Champions League.

The Swede lifted the European Super Cup last night in a 1-0 victory over Shakhtar Donetsk, even if it was his substitute Pedro Rodriguez who scored the extra time winner.

“I am not in top condition,” he told Sky Sport Italia. “I haven’t gone through all of pre-season training, but soon I will be 100 per cent.

“I also still need to get used to Barcelona’s style of football, as there is a very different philosophy here. The good thing about Barca is that when you’re not at your best, there are other champions who can make the difference.”

The reference to Inter’s reliance on Ibra’s goals last season is evident, adding to the numerous comments he has made since leaving San Siro.

However, he insisted he was still an Inter supporter and will be cheering on his former teammates against Milan this evening.

“I hope we win,” he grinned. “Now I play for Barcelona, but Inter will always remain in my heart. I’ll never forget my experience with the Nerazzurri.”

Ibra will get to meet up with Jose Mourinho and the rest sooner than expected, as Inter open their Champions League campaign at home to Barcelona on September 16.

“I return to Milan with pleasure and hope it will be a great game. Inter have always been good to me, from my teammates to [President Massimo] Moratti, from [director Marco] Branca to the kit staff. Mourinho too.”

:star:

K.I.
31 Aug 09, 01:11
Ibra owes alot to Inter. People say that he did alot to Inter and that is true but it is also the other way around. He is at Barca right now and was bought for that amount of money because of us. He was a professional and i will always love Ibra, that is something i cant change, kissing the badge was a bad thing but he is not our player anymore so whatever he does after he left us is up to him.

Nyall
31 Aug 09, 04:41
Hmm lets see... Zlatan leaves and Inter gets Eto'o plus 50 million Euro. And that's after he won the club a couple of Scudettos... And then he is presented in front of _60 000_ roaring Barcelona fans at a festival kind ceremony. He would be stupid not to kiss the Barca badge then. The hatred that some of the people here show him for doing that just makes me think that it was right of him to do it since a lot of fans aren't grateful anyway while the ones that know football still will be happy. Eto'o didn't kiss the badge some will say. Well did Eto'o have 60 000 fans and hundreds of reporters screaming for him to do it? No. If Eto'o had had that and still didn't kiss the Inter badge then he would be stupid imo.

So basically if you know football then you will be happy that Ibra kissed the Barca badge but if you do know the sport you will? This is the stupidest post I have ever read, IMO. As almost everyone here and this forum who isn't Swedish knows the only reason you would make such a post is because you're from Sweden and Ibra is like some National icon there.

60,000 fans and a room full of reporters will never change the heart of a true Nerazurri or cause them to disrespect Inter way Ibra did. Ibra did half of what he had to do for Inter on the field and from the reactions I haven't gotten from the players and now even most of the fans show that he's not missed. If Inter do infact progress further into the UCl and prove to be worthy candidates this year then IMO, it would be most certainly clear what the problem was.

La Bling
31 Aug 09, 05:41
Mourinho: "Now we have a higher potential even without Ibra. We are more balanced. Without Zlatan, we will only become even more of a football team."

I agree with him on that one. I don't think we could score 4 goals with Zlatan on the field.

nzinter
31 Aug 09, 16:39
Mourinho: "Now we have a higher potential even without Ibra. We are more balanced. Without Zlatan, we will only become even more of a football team."

I agree with him on that one. I don't think we could score 4 goals with Zlatan on the field.

roma but we could never have 4 goals from 4 different players and especially we never scored with our mids

Adam
31 Aug 09, 17:08
Yeah, and the Roma teams we faced in the past were better than this Milan side tbh. It was a great derby win, and a reconfirmation that we're the team to beat in Serie A, but it doesn't say all that much about our strength in Europe. Barcelona will tell us more. We don't have to beat them, we can even lose as long as we lose after a decent performance.

Nyall
31 Aug 09, 20:45
I think there's something wrong with Zlatan. He's not screaming at the Barca players when they don't pass to him.

Toninu
31 Aug 09, 20:53
Hmm it's half time in his first league game, hasn't really done anything, Bojan has been the star of this Barca team. Ibra had a quiet game up till now but he did drop two defenders flat on their asses but then didn't put in a good cross. But he's been bad in many first halves with us only to come back as a new player in the second let's see. But he really doesn't seem to have fit into the Barca system...

Adam
31 Aug 09, 20:57
Yeah, I know. He barely touches the ball. Not enjoying him at all at Barca so far.

Campione
31 Aug 09, 20:59
I think there's something wrong with Zlatan. He's not screaming at the Barca players when they don't pass to him.

New team... And he's not the biggest star like he was in Inter.

Harmonyofdissonance
31 Aug 09, 21:23
Meh, not much seen of him... Up to now, we made the better deal lol

Ilkinio
31 Aug 09, 21:29
Both Zlatan and Max plainly sucked today.

Toninu
31 Aug 09, 21:31
Who's the guy sitting next to Mourinho?

Ilkinio
31 Aug 09, 21:33
Chygarynsky- 25 mil CB.

Toninu
31 Aug 09, 21:37
Chygarynsky- 25 mil CB.

I thought I knew him from somewhere =P Thanks :)

Nyall
31 Aug 09, 21:42
Ibra scored looked offside though.

Harmonyofdissonance
31 Aug 09, 21:42
I hate him...

J zanetti
31 Aug 09, 21:43
Nice goal (diving header) from the big man - and a great assist a minute later ;)

Ziyad
31 Aug 09, 21:44
He scored from them but he really looked like he was under pressure there...

DIN011
31 Aug 09, 21:44
I hate him...

Good for you, do you want a cookie?