PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Nyall
31 Aug 09, 21:44
I hate him...

Ditto thank God we've sold him though! We're so much better without him.

Sassuolu
31 Aug 09, 21:46
A good goal for Ibra, hmm if I remember correctly he was also a little green when he started with us but he did score a cracker in his second official game against Fiorentina...

Nyall
Barca are average tonight. I really hope for their sake Messi doesn't get injured long term because without him all they seem to do is really on crosses.

Harmonyofdissonance
Good for you, do you want a cookie?

No, you??
I hate him some more for fanbois like you,...

Nyall
31 Aug 09, 21:47
Ibra had a 1 on 1 which he squandered by making a stupid pass which ended up being way off target.

DIN011
31 Aug 09, 21:48
No, you??
I hate him some more for fanbois like you,...

"Fanbois"? So I'm a "fanboi" because you post shit? Jeez. Who da fuck cares what you think about him.

And you don't even know me so don't call me a "fanboi". Who do you think you are?

Adam
Difficult ball though. Had to do it on one touch after a 30 meter aerial pass. It's obvious he's exhausted now.

Sassuolu
Wow he just missed a sitter but it seems as if he tried to pass instead of score, I never saw him do that with us.

Adam
31 Aug 09, 21:50
Then you must have not watched many Inter matches because he did that all the time.

Sassuolu
31 Aug 09, 21:51
No, not that he missed a sitter, that he passed the ball instead of going for the net.

Nyall
31 Aug 09, 21:52
Then you must have not watched many Inter matches because he did that all the time.

That's incorrect. In Ibra's first 1 and a half season he did that sometimes, seldom would he do that afterwards and especially not last season.

Harmonyofdissonance
31 Aug 09, 21:54
"Fanbois"? So I'm a "fanboi" because you post shit? Jeez. Who da fuck cares what you think about him.

And you don't even know me so don't call me a "fanboi". Who do you think you are?

Oh god, come on mr K-Holm, this is a ibra thread. If I post, that I hate this mercenary its my sacred right. Where do you live, in Burma?Or are you Ibras sister? I can post it, whereever I want. I dont like him. Never did. Get it. If you dont like my opinion, go on a fanboi-forum

Sassuolu
31 Aug 09, 21:54
Barcelona weren't really impressive all goals came from set pieces but you have to remember Iniesta, Messi and Henry did not play. You have to give them credit for getting the job done in the end.

UhUhOleguer
31 Aug 09, 21:57
He scored from them but he really looked like he was under pressure there...

of course...huge transfer, not scored yet, guess that will take a lot of pressure off him. Why do you think was Eto'o so desperate to take the penalty?

It's more that Barca need to adapt to Ibra than he has to us. We need much more crosses, much more passes in attacking third to him. He was at times way too isolated.

DIN011
31 Aug 09, 21:58
Oh god, come on mr K-Holm, this is a ibra thread. If I post, that I hate this mercenary its my sacred right. Where do you live, in Burma?Or are you Ibras sister? I can post it, whereever I want. I dont like him. Never did. Get it. If you dont like my opinion, go on a fanboi-forum

I don't see any reason for you to post that because you have most probably done it 10x times already. We get it you hate him, don't be repetitive.

Why should I go to another forum because I don't like your opinion? Like who da fuck are you?

And stop it with this "fanboi" shit already.

Harmonyofdissonance
31 Aug 09, 22:02
I don't see any reason for you to post that because you have most probably done it 10x times already. We get it you hate him, don't be repetitive.

Why should I go to another forum because I don't like your opinion? Like who da fuck are you?

And stop it with this "fanboi" shit already.

No I didnt before. It was a situative comment on the goal he scored just moments ago. So who are you to say, that I said this a million times before? You come here to this forum and start dissin around...
But well, in germany we say "der klügere gibt nach". Go and google it...
Ill rest on this case. No time for childish behaviours.

Harmonyofdissonance
31 Aug 09, 22:04
P.S.: He still sucked today. For kissin the Barca shirt, I hope he never wins a title again...

Rimpel
31 Aug 09, 22:05
Ibra scored on his debut again. Glad to see him score, but I have a feeling he won't score against us. Eto'o will score though :D

Rimpel
31 Aug 09, 22:08
P.S.: He still sucked today. For kissin the Barca shirt, I hope he never wins a title again...
I think everyone understands that you dislike him, time to move on;)

caelestis
31 Aug 09, 22:09
A goal for Ibra in his league debut and without Messi, Iniesta, Henry, Yaya and Marquez. You could tell how relieved he was when he got the goal. After that he started playing more like his old self at Inter with some nice touches and more aggression. The only thing that was different was that he was a lot more unselfish and tried to pass teammates instead of shooting from two good opportunities.

Stefan
31 Aug 09, 22:10
Ibra scored on his debut again. Glad to see him score, but I have a feeling he won't score against us. Eto'o will score though :D

La liga debut not barca though. He couldn't score on his barca debut or second game.

DIN011
31 Aug 09, 22:10
I think everyone understands that you dislike him, time to move on;)

Exactly my point!

Thank you!

Rimpel
31 Aug 09, 22:12
La liga debut not barca though. He couldn't score on his barca debut or second game.
did saying that make you feel better or something?:confused:

the other games weren't exactly significant, but I better shut up or someone will call me a fanboy ;)

Rimpel
31 Aug 09, 22:15
A goal for Ibra in his league debut and without Messi, Iniesta, Henry, Yaya and Marquez. You could tell how relieved he was when he got the goal. After that he started playing more like his old self at Inter with some nice touches and more aggression. The only thing that was different was that he was a lot more unselfish and tried to pass teammates instead of shooting from two good opportunities.

yes, it's pretty obvious that he isn't exactly sure how to play in their system. He makes some odd runs and looks confused sometimes, like when xavi made that brilliant pass. But he scored, that's what matters in the end.

Stefan
31 Aug 09, 22:16
did saying that make you feel better or something?:confused:

the other games weren't exactly significant, but I better shut up or someone will call me a fanboy ;)

Just pointing out facts.;) They were more significant than today, trophies on the line while today is only the start of la liga.

Rimpel
31 Aug 09, 22:19
Just pointing out facts.;) They were more significant than today, trophies on the line while today is only the start of la liga.

in my book

3 points> shitty and insignificant trophies

but that's my opinion

Sassuolu
31 Aug 09, 22:44
Meh these are just extra details, he scored in his Liga debut, that's it but he did not put in a good performance let's hope he keeps this up until he plays us.

jayjay
31 Aug 09, 22:46
ibrahimovic was a good player for us

i shall be keeping my ibrahimovic 8 inter shirt
because thats what inter shirt i wear most

i wonder if he will come back though????

rfU
31 Aug 09, 23:30
he scored in his Liga debut, that's it but he did not put in a good performance let's hope he keeps this up until he plays us.:lol: i'll be pissed if he scored against us at the san siro... really pissed :frustrat:

FCBarca
01 Sep 09, 00:11
Meh these are just extra details, he scored in his Liga debut, that's it but he did not put in a good performance let's hope he keeps this up until he plays us.

Yeah, it was not a great performance but not a bad one either...His goal was well played and he was involved in a few other buildups, could've had 2 assists easy...But, he had his moments...It's definitely a WIP but I don't think Barca fans are nervous about it.

I thought it would take Ibra longer to acclimate to Barca's style of play than Eto'O at Inter and we're kinda seeing that happen...He gets a 'pass' from me for 2 weeks...Then, it's on :boogy:

lonewolf19
01 Sep 09, 00:19
Average performance but he will be glad that he got his first goal off. It will all come easier.
Glad to see him score and do well, just do not score against us.

K.I.
01 Sep 09, 01:22
of course...huge transfer, not scored yet, guess that will take a lot of pressure off him. Why do you think was Eto'o so desperate to take the penalty?

It's more that Barca need to adapt to Ibra than he has to us. We need much more crosses, much more passes in attacking third to him. He was at times way too isolated.

What Penalty?

nerazzurri4ever
01 Sep 09, 01:51
vs. bari

K.I.
01 Sep 09, 02:08
He had already scored on his debut with us, in the super cup.

lonewolf19
01 Sep 09, 02:22
It is still different. Letting Eto'o to break the duck in Serie A is very important.

K.I.
01 Sep 09, 02:40
Yes but But Ibra hadnt scored with Braca yet in the previous 2 matches he had. Oleguer was comparing the situations and pointed out how Eto'o was deperate to take the penalty but its different because Eto'o scored while Ibra hadnt yet, doesnt matter though it was just a simple reply to his post.

El Nino
01 Sep 09, 04:54
Ibra was a great great rival who worked magic for inter a true great

Rimpel
02 Sep 09, 13:03
“There will be two great matches,” the striker told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“And I know full well that many people, on both sides, will compare my performance with that of Eto’o.

“I find it useless: we are different and, if anything, I hope that Samuel will carry my friends at Inter very high. He started off well and I root for him to continue.”

http://goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/09/02/1475820/zlatan-ibrahimovic-barcelona-inter-is-not-me-against-samuel

desperanish
02 Sep 09, 13:37
Ibra is Legendary For Ever

He is In My Heart

Besnik
02 Sep 09, 13:39
Ibra is Legendary For Ever

He is In My Heart

I see you are new member, so please read forum rules and follow them..
You don't need to Bold text and don't use Colors please..

Stick around and Keep posting ;)

Welcome!

Nyall
02 Sep 09, 13:40
I see you are new member, so please read forum rules and follow them..
You don't need to Bold text and don't use Colors please..

Stick around and Keep posting ;)

Welcome!

He registered before you did.:rollani:

Besnik
02 Sep 09, 13:42
He registered before you did.:rollani:

I didn't mind the registration date, but I've mind in another way.

btw, Go on-topic.

desperanish
02 Sep 09, 13:51
Excuse Me Mates...

But I Love Ibra very...

Auguri Ibra Forza Inter

blackmore
02 Sep 09, 16:08
nt another one:)

Luka
02 Sep 09, 16:16
Watched the game.

Ibra scored a goal, but still the problem lies.

To me, he is fit. He isn't match fit, but he is good physicaly, and barca fans hope he isn't, because they can't believe Ibra could be that slow. To be honest when they had Eto'o sprinter up there, they will need time to adjust to a different type of player Ibra is.

Ibra is getting a really tense press lately. The problem for him, is that he was a God at Inter, all the people praised him, and thus, he came to Barca as one. People don't want to see simple goals from him, they want to see magic, and with the way Barca play, it could be difficult. Also, at Inter he got to see the ball a lot, at Barca, it isn't the case.

Even, with the goal, most people I read, say, he scored a goal, but he didn't play good.

Ibra is really in a difficult spot right now. It can turn ugly, if he will repeat a performance like that in CL games.

Still, have to wait and see what happens next, but the fact is, he is in the same position Ronaldo is, who also isn't playing like fans imagined he would.

FCBarca
02 Sep 09, 16:45
The potential for it to 'turn ugly', IMHO, is quite low...The similarities, early on, with Ibra is eerily reminiscent to Thierry Henry's first season at Barca...If Cules learned anything, it was that to not question greatness...We all know Ibra is great...He's already flashed that brilliance despite not scoring everytime...The only real question is when might one expect to see it with the Barca shirt?...He's got time and contrary to the rumours that there is a building concern for him, I haven't legimitately come across it.

I also wouldn't compare it to CR at RM...Very different situations, IMHO...Ronaldo is nearly absent when Kaka, Benzema et al are in the game...Ronaldo isn't quite used to playing off the ball as much as he is doing right now...He's not a target man like Ibra is either, he's more of a playmaker...But with Kaka already there, not sure who is going to step up and who's going to play second fiddle...On Barca, Xavi is the engine that makes the club purr even if Messi is the star/x-factor...At RM, those roles are far more in question

minterke
02 Sep 09, 18:34
Too early to say Ibra doesn't fit their system etc. Eventually he'll do well, but the question is better than Eto'o? Adam better hope so :D

Nyall
02 Sep 09, 18:51
I didn't mind the registration date, but I've mind in another way.

btw, Go on-topic.

I'm sorry but I forgot to look at the icon under your user name that declared you a site moderator.

3 games - 1 goal Adam.

Sassuolu
03 Sep 09, 00:14
Eh give him time, it took Ibra a while to adapt with us, so I think he'll start putting in the goals for Barca after a while. If not, who gives a fuck? He's not our player anymore, all this Ibra-Eto'o nonsense is starting to annoy me.

Nyall
03 Sep 09, 01:54
Eh give him time, it took Ibra a while to adapt with us, so I think he'll start putting in the goals for Barca after a while. If not, who gives a fuck? He's not our player anymore, all this Ibra-Eto'o nonsense is starting to annoy me.

How is it annoying you? No one's forcing you to read this thread.

shahz_nerazzurri
03 Sep 09, 03:28

Dumb Swedish fanboys, and the people who want to prove these dumb Swedish fan boys wrong.

I honestly couldnt care if Ibra scores 1 goal for Barca, or if he scores a 100. Just leave this thread to the dumb Swedish fanboys who can have an orgy whenever he scores a goal, post his pictures and discuss about it, or the anti-fanboys, who can have an orgy everytime he plays a bad game, post his pictures and laugh about it.

caelestis
03 Sep 09, 20:59
Dumb Swedish fanboys, and the people who want to prove these dumb Swedish fan boys wrong.

I honestly couldnt care if Ibra scores 1 goal for Barca, or if he scores a 100. Just leave this thread to the dumb Swedish fanboys who can have an orgy whenever he scores a goal, post his pictures and discuss about it, or the anti-fanboys, who can have an orgy everytime he plays a bad game, post his pictures and laugh about it.

Yes, please leave this thread so we can have some discussions and not people crying about our discussions. I love it when people think that persons with different opinions than themselves are dumb :)

Also, we are in the Zlatan thread in Inter greats. Nothin more for him or his fans to prove to be honest. I still think that Inter, Barca, Eto'o and Ibra all will be happy after the season as well. It's only the anti-people that will be sad which is nice since negative people doesn't deserve better.

Now for something more interesting: How do you guys Zlatan will perform against Inters new team in CL? I've only seen the derby match and in the first 30min Inter was bad but after that really good so it's hard to judge.

Hasan
03 Sep 09, 21:02
We don't need to be so drastic shaz. Ibra gave us a lot and it's natural to be interested for his games, can't see anything wrong in that.

addo
04 Sep 09, 09:20

You are here reading and writing in his thread.. Obviously you care

Luka
04 Sep 09, 10:46
Shahz, they got you here mate.

You clearly are interested. If you weren't you wouldn't be here. One "reprimend" I can understand, but this is not the first time you write something like that here mate, and it is a little fishy now.

internews

Barça, under pressure, continues to defend Ibra
The deputy Guardiola, Vilanova: "No doubt about the quality of Zlatan, will do very well at Barca

In Spain there is a lot of curiosity around Zlatan Ibrahimovic: keep an eye on local media and fans of the Swedish champion Barcelona expect that the former Inter player will soon find the best way to show what it can do. But when his class in Spain, we saw very little, so as to force the club to speak in his defense (and defense of their investment). After Guardiola, today is the turn of his second, Tito Vilanova: "People think that the first day you can have the performance you had in another team, but the reality is different. We have no doubt about the qualities of Ibra . He won 5 championships in a row in Italy, where he plays a football difficult for an attacker. It will have a very good performance here too and will give us options that we had not first. "

Yet another inevitable comparison with Eto'o: "I will not make comparisons with Samuel. Eto'o has played fantastic season at Barça, but they are both good players." These statements trdiscono a certain nervousness in the house catalana. The necessity of having to defend Ibrahimovic comes from pressure on the club Laporta, yielding a sample which emerged as Eto'o and investing about fifty million, it was greatly exposed to fierce criticism. If the Swede does not legitimize the scope of this investment, there will be little goodwill towards the company Barca.

Nyall
04 Sep 09, 14:51
http://www.football-italia.net/sep4o.html

Zlatan Ibrahimovic returns to San Siro in under a week and continues to wind up his old club. “I know Barcelona are better than Inter.”

The Swede left for the Nou Camp in exchange for cash and Samuel Eto’o, scoring on his La Liga debut.

But he’ll face his past sooner than expected, as the Champions League kicks off for them on September 16.

“I can’t wait for that day to come,” grinned the striker. “Returning to San Siro with a different shirt on my back will be very exciting.

“I hope to win because I think we are the better side. In fact, I know Barcelona are better than Inter.

“My new side plays a much more attacking game and focuses on possession. However, to talk about the differences between the teams, we’d have to wait a little while so everyone is 100 per cent.”

Inter seem to have moved on without Ibra, enjoying the performances of new arrivals Eto’o, Diego Milito and Wesley Sneijder.

“Now it’s up to me to settle in to my new team. It is only down to me. I played 90 minutes against Sporting Gijon, but above all it was crucial to learn how the system and passing works.

“The goal was a bonus and also helps to alleviate some of the pressure.”

'Can't wait to see what you dumb Swedish fan boys have to say about your hero now. The guy has absolutely no class yet you guys speak of him as some kind of Inter god." The camel faced Swede said as he ended his press conference outside the doors of an all male brothel in Malmo.

Jimmy Page
04 Sep 09, 15:04
He is pretty much right, although I wouldnt have used maybe the same words as him

Nyall
04 Sep 09, 15:23
He is pretty much right, although I wouldnt have used maybe the same words as him

It doesn't matter if he's right or wrong it's a matter of having class especially to a former team and to it's fans.

There are some things you know are true but you won't say it because you don't want to hurt the person, for example you won't call your big fat ugly aunt, big, fat or ugly even though she is because you don't want to hurt your aunt.

But like I said before it's all a matter of class and all the reason why Ibra will be booed the shit out of the GM and called a gypsy, whilst Kaka will be hailed.

vitomins
04 Sep 09, 15:29
Interesting I didn't know 12 days was under a week :P

Xoonky
04 Sep 09, 15:33
I have lost all the respect i have for Ibra, he is a glory hunter who doesn't mind stepping on ANYONE to get glory.
I loved him for the times he was here and what he gave us, i still loved and thanked him when he left, but ever since, i'm losing respect and love for him day by day, he has no respect, education and class. He kissed their badge right on presentation after so many years with us, he keeps talking shit about us and praising how Barca are much better.
This is like dumping the girlfriend that supported you for many years in good and bad days and would never do anything to you for a millionaire pretty girlfriend who will cheat on you at first chance if you don't do her well, daily.

On the other topic about not being interested in him anymore, i think that's just not possible for many of the fans. I even keep checking up on my ex players on football manager after i sell them, just out of curiosity, not to mention Inter players IRL, especially a great like Ibra. But he should learn more class and respect.

blackmore
04 Sep 09, 15:34
http://www.football-italia.net/sep4o.html

Zlatan Ibrahimovic returns to San Siro in under a week and continues to wind up his old club. “I know Barcelona are better than Inter.”

The Swede left for the Nou Camp in exchange for cash and Samuel Eto’o, scoring on his La Liga debut.

But he’ll face his past sooner than expected, as the Champions League kicks off for them on September 16.

“I can’t wait for that day to come,” grinned the striker. “Returning to San Siro with a different shirt on my back will be very exciting.

“I hope to win because I think we are the better side. In fact, I know Barcelona are better than Inter.

“My new side plays a much more attacking game and focuses on possession. However, to talk about the differences between the teams, we’d have to wait a little while so everyone is 100 per cent.”

Inter seem to have moved on without Ibra, enjoying the performances of new arrivals Eto’o, Diego Milito and Wesley Sneijder.

“Now it’s up to me to settle in to my new team. It is only down to me. I played 90 minutes against Sporting Gijon, but above all it was crucial to learn how the system and passing works.

“The goal was a bonus and also helps to alleviate some of the pressure.”

Can't wait to see what you dumb Swedish fan boys have to say about your hero now. The guy has absolutely no class yet you guys speak of him as some kind of Inter god.

fanboys will be just that...im still waiting for them to come out of the closet with an excuse...cmon now...we are waiting....i wonder what its gonna be this week??

Rimpel
04 Sep 09, 15:47
What the hell is wrong with you people? Is it really necessary to add "dumb" swedish fanboys? Just because a couple of people here really are quite dumb you don't have to drag everyone over the same roof.

Nyall, if a canadian player played at the absolute highest level of football like Ibra ( not ikely to happen though). Could you honestly say you wouldn't defend him? Especially when he's from your freakin neighbourhood (which is the case with ibra), of course I am going to defend him.

But I am still an interista first every day of the week, but I will always (especially after he played for inter) be a fan of Ibra.

Hammoudi
04 Sep 09, 15:48
He is right in what he said, but he isn't supposed to say stuff like that. To me it seems he is VERY desparate to please the Barca fans. But instead of insulting your ex-team, think of ways to score at the classico.

blackmore
04 Sep 09, 15:55
What the hell is wrong with you people? Is it really necessary to add "dumb" swedish fanboys? Just because a couple of people here really are quite dumb you don't have to drag everyone over the same roof.

Nyall, if a canadian player played at the absolute highest level of football like Ibra ( not ikely to happen though). Could you honestly say you wouldn't defend him? Especially when he's from your freakin neighbourhood (which is the case with ibra), of course I am going to defend him.

But I am still an interista first every day of the week, but I will always (especially after he played for inter) be a fan of Ibra.

so are you a fan of ronaldo, adriano and vieri...???? since they all played for inter???

Nyall
04 Sep 09, 15:58

The dumb is for the people who make the dumb posts where they try to sound smart about an issue in which they are completely ignorant of. - You're not one of them so don't take offense. The other who are know themselves.
Swedish fanboys is the name you guys got because all of you defend Ibra to death because both of you share the same nationality.

You talk about being an Interista first Ibra fan second but the only thing you're showing is a guy who is going all out to defend a player who constantly disses the club that the guy claims to love.

Rimpel
04 Sep 09, 16:00
The dumb is for the people who make the dumb posts where they try to sound smart about an issue in which they are completely ignorant of. - You're not one of them so don't take offense. The other who are know themselves.
Swedish fanboys is the name you guys got because all of you defend Ibra to death because both of you share the same nationality.

You talk about being an Interista first Ibra fan second but the only thing you're showing is a guy who is going all out to defend a player who constantly disses the club that the guy claims to love.

no, you're exaggerating completely. He isn't dissing the club "constantly". He's mostly praised inter, only thing I didn't like was the badge kissing but I've already said that.

Nyall
04 Sep 09, 16:11
no, you're exaggerating completely. He isn't dissing the club "constantly". He's mostly praised inter, only thing I didn't like was the badge kissing but I've already said that.

Mostly Nice things?! I'm sure Interistas around the world are reveling in the streets after his last PR.:rollani:

Why should it even be mostly?! Kaka hasn't dissed a terrible Milan, which btw, they are going to play on the 11th neither has the diving cunt, Ronaldo. They have class.

Rimpel
04 Sep 09, 16:28
Mostly Nice things?! I'm sure Interistas around the world are reveling in the streets after his last PR.:rollani:

Why should it even be mostly?! Kaka hasn't dissed a terrible Milan, which btw, they are going to play on the 11th neither has the diving cunt, Ronaldo. They have class.

Don't give a shit about a former bilan player.

Ronaldo and class? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nyall
04 Sep 09, 16:32
Don't give a shit about a former bilan player.

Ronaldo and class? :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's still got loads more than that camel faced choker.

Rimpel
04 Sep 09, 16:33
He's still got loads more than that camel faced choker.

Speaking of class...

vitomins
04 Sep 09, 16:40
so are you a fan of ronaldo, adriano and vieri...???? since they all played for inter???

Maybe if they were from his hometown in Sweden...man, you completely missed the point of his post lol

Rimpel
04 Sep 09, 16:43

Read the post again, kthxbye.

Luka
04 Sep 09, 16:53
It doesn't matter if he's right or wrong it's a matter of having class especially to a former team and to it's fans.

There are some things you know are true but you won't say it because you don't want to hurt the person, for example you won't call your big fat ugly aunt, big, fat or ugly even though she is because you don't want to hurt your aunt.

But like I said before it's all a matter of class and all the reason why Ibra will be booed the shit out of the GM and called a gypsy, whilst Kaka will be hailed.
Hard to dissagree with it. Maybe it's little harsh here and there, but the main point stands.

The most visable sign for me, is how Kaka never said anything like that of Milan, and we all know they suck ass for last couple of years. He many times praised Real, etc, but never in comparison to its previous team. That's a little disrispectfull for me. The aunt example is very good one.

We all know what Ibra said is true, but that's not the point.

Anyways, we all know Kaka was sold because Berlusconi is cheap fuckin pig, not because Kaka wanted to leave. Would love a player like that at Inter.

Alex de Large
04 Sep 09, 17:31
I don't get how a real Interista could love Zlatan in any moment in these 3 years knowing he already betrayed his last team Juventus, i always respected him as a professional but love him as an Inter symbol? LOL, really funny, he is no Zanetti, Toldone, Cordoba, Matrix or even Adriano, Martins, Recoba...

Ilkinio
04 Sep 09, 17:33
Adriano? Yeah, right.

Rimpel
04 Sep 09, 17:48
I don't get how a real Interista could love Zlatan in any moment in these 3 years knowing he already betrayed his last team Juventus, i always respected him as a professional but love him as an Inter symbol? LOL, really funny, he is no Zanetti, Toldone, Cordoba, Matrix or even Adriano, Martins, Recoba...

How the hell are martins and adriano our symbols? Martins wanted to leave the club too, Adriano is just a worthless fatty who wasted our time. Once upon a time he was the reason I became an interista, but he means nothing to me now. And it's not like he won us anything.

Alex de Large
04 Sep 09, 17:49
More than a former Juventus player for sure, not symbols actually.
Btw Martins never wanted to leave.

Rimpel
04 Sep 09, 17:51

From what I remember he left because crespo and ibra joined us.

Ilkinio
04 Sep 09, 17:55

At least Ibra was pro enough to play his best, not play 1 game and go on bar-streak for 2 months.

J zanetti
04 Sep 09, 18:09
This is the same Ibra we had for 3 years. Funny how people start to attack the guy when he speaks his mind and has not changed a bit. All this crap just because he is wearing another jersey?
He has always behaved the way he is doing now at Barca, he is a true professional and is acting as cocky and big headed and with the same winning mentality as always. Same reason I and many more always liked the guy.
Kaka and Ibra albeit both world class are 2 different players – so comparing the two is kind of not right!

Like many other top class players he was never going to be a loyal player. He left at the right moment where we got a hell of a good deal for him. He always gave 110% while playing for us and was a major factor in our 3 scudetti. All this Ibra bashing is a bit out of order I have to say… :rollani:

Luca-22
04 Sep 09, 18:16

I totally argee with you man (except for the adriano, martins part). Don't get me wrong, I'm really really greatfull to ibra for all he has done for us, but I really don't like his attitude towards inter now. A bit disrespectfull. If you look at kaka, this guy has only praised milan since he left. All I hear from ibra is "Barca is better", we all know that's true, but he shoudn't say that, it gives the impression he's glad he's gone..

Adam
04 Sep 09, 19:19
I like it how that article made it sound like he somehow had an arrogant attitude when answering the questions ("he grinned"), when in fact that wasn't the case. He was asked simple questions about the differences between Inter and Barca, and who he'd think will win and how he feels about going back to the San Siro, and he answered in an undranatic fashion.

Some channel 4 journalist just wants to make more of it than it really is. Rubbish really. He said nothing disrespectful.

Ajesh
04 Sep 09, 19:43
Differences between Barca and Inter?

How much he has played for Barca to say that? He is sounding more and more a Barcalona wannabe each day.

Just quietly play in your new team, establish yourself amongst your more esteemed team-mates and then talk about all these comparisons.

milton
04 Sep 09, 19:57
i'm glad ibra left, he was great against the small teams, but small against the great teams!

Adam
04 Sep 09, 20:08
Differences between Barca and Inter?

How much he has played for Barca to say that?

Which is why he answered “My new side plays a much more attacking game and focuses on possession. However, to talk about the differences between the teams, we’d have to wait a little while so everyone is 100 per cent.”

tritolone
05 Sep 09, 01:01
This is the same Ibra we had for 3 years. Funny how people start to attack the guy when he speaks his mind and has not changed a bit. All this crap just because he is wearing another jersey?
He has always behaved the way he is doing now at Barca, he is a true professional and is acting as cocky and big headed and with the same winning mentality as always. Same reason I and many more always liked the guy.
Kaka and Ibra albeit both world class are 2 different players – so comparing the two is kind of not right!

Like many other top class players he was never going to be a loyal player. He left at the right moment where we got a hell of a good deal for him. He always gave 110% while playing for us and was a major factor in our 3 scudetti. All this Ibra bashing is a bit out of order I have to say… :rollani:

:star::star::star::star::star:

Just want to add...

How many of you Ibra haters were Inter supporters in 5.5.2002? Can you ungrateful ******** even imagine what would happen if he didn't save our asses against Parma? Imagine your worst day ever and multiply it by 10.

And you call him a choker:D Who choked for 2 months when we almost lost the championship and he was injured?

And you say you respect him as a player, but not as a man. He can be this good as a player BECAUSE he is that kind of a man. He knows he's the best and he act like that. He doesn't talk to the media in a way everyone would like him to...he speaks his mind. That's just how it is.

Nyall
05 Sep 09, 02:43
How many of you Ibra haters were Inter supporters in 5.5.2002? Can you ungrateful ******** even imagine what would happen if he didn't save our asses against Parma? Imagine your worst day ever and multiply it by 10.
How many fan boys were Inter fans before 10.8.2006? Alot, of these fans boys supported Ajax at the time of 5.5.2002 and knew nothing of that date and couldn't give two shits about the club, so they shouldn't use that date as an excuse. Btw, we didn't need Ibra's goals as Catania's Jorge Martinez sealed the Scudetto for us. (nullifying Ibra's efforts)

And you call him a choker:D Who choked for 2 months when we almost lost the championship and he was injured?
Who choekd against Valencia, Manchester United, and Liverpool? If you answer me anything but Ibra then I can immediately counter and say the individual(s) you name that choked in the UCL were the same individual(s) who won Inter the Scudetti and it wasn't down to 2 goals scored by 1 player.

And you say you respect him as a player, but not as a man. He can be this good as a player BECAUSE he is that kind of a man. He knows he's the best and he act like that. He doesn't talk to the media in a way everyone would like him to...he speaks his mind. That's just how it is.
At Inter he was far better than the bullshit I've seen in those 3 games, yet for some reason he spoke much less than he's doing at Barca.
Also, at Inter never would he criticize Juve in fact, I remember him starting a mega orgasm in the Italian media after he constantly praised Moggi. You would think he would be more respectful to the club he supported as a child and which hailed him as an adult, and also less respectful to that clubs' direct rivals which fans hated him after he benched their capitano.

A series of Press Releases are not the reason as to why most of us here hate Zlatan, and to assume so would be terribly naive (it's just like saying the Curva Nord booed Zlatan for missplacing a pass :lol:), they are simply adding kerosene to a large forest fire.

Nyall
05 Sep 09, 02:47
BTW, Mods with the polls now closed the results clearly state that the MAJORITY of users here do NOT regard Zlatan as an Inter great. So shouldn't a subsequent poll be held as to clarify which section of the forum Zlatan's thread belongs in?

tritolone
05 Sep 09, 03:00
How many fan boys were Inter fans before 10.8.2006? Alot, of these fans boys supported Ajax at the time of 5.5.2002 and knew nothing of that date and couldn't give two shits about the club, so they shouldn't use that date as an excuse. Btw, we didn't need Ibra's goals as Catania's Jorge Martinez sealed the Scudetto for us. (nullifying Ibra's efforts)

Who choekd against Valencia, Manchester United, and Liverpool? If you answer me anything but Ibra then I can immediately counter and say the individual(s) you name that choked in the UCL were the same individual(s) who won Inter the Scudetti and it wasn't down to 2 goals scored by 1 player.

At Inter he was far better than the bullshit I've seen in those 3 games, yet for some reason he spoke much less than he's doing at Barca.
Also, at Inter never would he criticize Juve in fact, I remember him starting a mega orgasm in the Italian media after he constantly praised Moggi. You would think he would be more respectful to the club he supported as a child and which hailed him as an adult, and also less respectful to that clubs' direct rivals which fans hated him after he benched their capitano.

A series of Press Releases are not the reason as to why most of us here hate Zlatan, and to assume so would be terribly naive (it's just like saying the Curva Nord booed Zlatan for missplacing a pass :lol:), they are simply adding kerosene to a large forest fire.

I dont care where "the fanboys were" at 2002...I'm just saying that Ibra spared us the greatest humiliation of the whole history. If you don't appreciate that, than....well...I don't know what. And saying we didn't need his two goals is just lame.

Even if he did choke against those teams...AT LEAST he didn't choke vs. other teams we couldn't defeat without him (ever thought of that:D).

At first 3 Inter games he wasn't any better than in first 3 Barca games. About Juve he said they won the title on the pitch (which they actually did...the management stole titles, not the players).

If you want the most loyal players to play...make a team full of CN ultras and try to win something:D

blackmore
05 Sep 09, 03:15
BTW, Mods which the polls now closed the results clearly state that the users here do NOT regard Zlatan as an Inter great. So shouldn't a subsequent poll be held as to clarify which section of the forum Zlatan's thread belongs in?

agreed

Nyall
05 Sep 09, 03:31
I dont care where "the fanboys were" at 2002...I'm just saying that Ibra spared us the greatest humiliation of the whole history. If you don't appreciate that, than....well...I don't know what. And saying we didn't need his two goals is just lame.
We didn't need his two goals once the Roma-Catania game ended so Ibra saved us from absolutely nothing.

Even if he did choke against those teams...AT LEAST he didn't choke vs. other teams we couldn't defeat without him (ever thought of that:D).
Ibra was able to score his goals against embarrassingly WEAK Italian opposition and below average European opposition does that justify the fact that he is almost barren when it comes to above average Italian opposition and barren when it comes to the Europe's elite?! This would be understandable had the player in question been an decent earner like between 4-7 million Euros per year. But this is completely UNACCEPTABLE for the highest earner ever in the history of a sport.

At first 3 Inter games he wasn't any better than in first 3 Barca games.
In Ibra's first 3 games at Inter he had goals (with his feet) and at least 3 assists. So far at Barca he has 1 goal. :rollani:

About Juve he said they won the title on the pitch (which they actually did...the management stole titles, not the players).
At the time Ibra made those comments, the management Ibra was referring to had all been banned from the sport and were hated by most of the club's faithful for ruining their old lady. Most Juventini on the football forum juventuz, hate Moggi and his men with a passion. So I don't see how Ibra disrespected the fans of the team he should have hated as a child with those words.

If you want the most loyal players to play...make a team full of CN ultras and try to win something:D
:wallbang2::wallbang2: It's not a matter of loyalty but of respect especially to the hand that made you and paid. In fact, saying Inter paid Ibra is an understatement.

n4l
05 Sep 09, 05:36
i just want to throw this out to all the Zlatan FC'ers out here who have this "belief" that zlatan was Inter for the past 3 years..

during the same 3 years, where would Inter be without the services of Julio Cesar?
do you think we would win games/scudetti without julio?

when will you fanboys realize that Inter won because of the team?

sure, without zlatan, inter may not have won 3 scudetti but imo, with zlatan and without julio, inter may not have won 3 scudetti either...

i rate them equally valuable...

he was paid leaps and bounds beyond every other Inter player and his job was to score and create......
he did so in the league and does not need any special gratitude or pat on his fuckin back for that....
football is a job and if you're the highest paid by a country mile, you better be totally distinguished in your performance on the field..

when you think about it, julio was being paid about 1/10th of what zlatan was paid and not only was he equally spectacular and bailed us out of MANY MATCHES, he never bitches and moans, slams teammates, asks for raises, flirts with other teams, obsessed with being called "best player", and worst of all, when he makes a mistake, fans don't make excuses for him...

the excuses for zlatan's failures in CL are mindboggling..

in the end, i really don't care about what zlatan does at barca because i am an Inter supporter (not ibra supporter) and honestly, i believe that our team got vastly improved with his sale...

he did his job at Inter and he moved on for the what he perceives to be the next step in his career; you cannot be mad at a player for that (i am not)

i wish him the best in his endeavors and hopes he does not regret his decision like did Shevchenko, who also thought he was taking the next step....

what i don't understand however, is why the FC Ibra 'supporters' are still on this and other Inter forums...
you followed your journeyman through ajax and juventus......
there is no need to still stick around here...head over to the barca forums and provide your 'input' into how 'great' he is...

Luka
05 Sep 09, 08:22
I want to clarify something, because this thing is again and again being talked.

When my best friend would do something terrible to me, like fuckin my wife, talking about "how he was great until this moment" is just stupid. Simply stupid.

That was the past, and now is the present. Somebody don't see anything wrong with Zlatans behaviour, some do.

But if some do, then it is obvious that for some those fans will focus on the present, not the past, because to them Zlatan did something, or some things, they didn't like.

Bringin up again, and again argument, that for 3 years he(mainly) won us league, won us countless matches(all true), is just stupid, because at the same time they ignore what happened after because they don't find Zlatans behaviour offensive, and for some(some) fans it is something really bad. It is a fact, it is not questionable what Zlatan meant for Inter, but for some people it is in the past now, and for some it's not.

I would appritiate if we would stop with this "Zlatan did so much for Inter, how can you hate him" silly comments.

tritolone
05 Sep 09, 10:54
It's kinda funny how you quickly forget the good things and always remember the bad ones. What about 2 years from now? Will the badge kissing incident be in the past? Why hate him now, he's not the highest paid member of our team anymore?

Rimpel
05 Sep 09, 10:59
It's kinda funny how you quickly forget the good things and always remember the bad ones. What about 2 years from now? Will the badge kissing incident be in the past? Why hate him now, he's not the highest paid member of our team anymore?

yeah, these "real" interistas sure do forget everything quickly. I'm sure Eto'o will be worthless betrayer once he leaves too.

Luka
05 Sep 09, 11:24
"real" interistas? What is this?

Am I some kind of a 10 year old kid, who is jumping on a "Inter wagon" because they are succesfull now ?

I am a fan of this club for over 10 years, and I won't be told that I'm a "real" interista just because I am passionate and have different opinion than others.

Again, if you want to love Zlatan, be my guest. Ronaldo is still loved by some interisti, so nothing suprises me anymore.

The distincion is simple:

For some what Zlatan did since he moved to Barca is not a big deal, and it is them who say those things like: "He did so much, why hate him". For some though it is a big deal. He did a lot for Inter, it is a fact for us, but it means a lot less now, than it meant before.

And how many times it has to be repeated? Ibra leaving was never a problem, and I'm getting sick of people who bring this up, like it was a fact. Many people, including me, wished Zlatan all the best at Barca after the deal was anounced. Anybody can check this thread for all those comments if they like.

Nobody was saying jack shit back then, about Zlatan in a bad light.

tritolone
05 Sep 09, 11:59
:D We all loved him a year and 3 months ago. Now some are belitteling the effect he had in those times in a faaaaaar distant past, very hard to remember. Of course the badge kissing thing will be remembered for 20 years.

PS: Anyways it looks like we're not getting anywhere here. Lets agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Nyall
05 Sep 09, 12:01
yeah, these "real" interistas sure do forget everything quickly. I'm sure Eto'o will be worthless betrayer once he leaves too.

So basically you're one of those real Interistas right?

Ilkinio
05 Sep 09, 12:04
:D We all loved him a year and 3 months ago. Now some are belitteling the effect he had in those times in a faaaaaar distant past, very hard to remember. Of course the badge kissing thing will be remembered for 20 years.

20 years later i will be telling my Interista son, how Zlatan brought us glory for 3 straight years..

tritolone
05 Sep 09, 12:11
20 years later i will be telling my Interista son, how Zlatan brought us glory for 3 straight years..

Thank you:D

Nyall
05 Sep 09, 12:17

PS: Anyways it looks like we're not getting anywhere here. Lets agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Perhaps, we're not belittling his achievements but you guys are over exaggerating the positives and completely ignoring the negatives.

tritolone
05 Sep 09, 12:25
Call me a gloryhunter if you want, but I rate a scudetto much much higher than kissing anothers club badge. Maybe you don't understand that but I'm sure even you would understand after 20 years of defeats (in my case about 13 years). I hated Ibra when he was at Juve but I was sooooo happy when we won scudetti, I just don't care for whatever he does now, he's still a legend for me.

I understand many of you here are taking winning the Serie A title for granted, but after that many years of dissapointments, as I've said before, I rate every single scudetto way above kissing other's club badge.

n4l
05 Sep 09, 12:30
i am fuckin tired of this "zlatan won us the scudetto" nonsense

would we have won the scudetto without julio cesar?

Nyall
05 Sep 09, 12:32
Call me a gloryhunter if you want, but I rate a scudetto much much higher than kissing anothers club badge. Maybe you don't understand that but I'm sure even you would understand after 20 years of defeats (in my case about 13 years). I hated Ibra when he was at Juve but I was sooooo happy when we won scudetti, I just don't care for whatever he does now, he's still a legend for me.
Did I say anything about him kissing the Barca badge I'm referring to him choking the in the UCL and you completely ignoring that and acting like it never happened.

I understand many of you here are taking winning the Serie A title for granted, but after that many years of dissapointments, as I've said before, I rate every single scudetto way above kissing other's club badge.
Zlatan didn't win us the Scudetti all by himself. He was helped tremendously by Deki, Crespo and Figo in his first season. Cruz, Cambiasso and Julio Cesar in his second season. He did win us the 3rd Scudetti with little help offensively but was still helped by a rock solid defense and the world's best GK and right back.

Nyall
05 Sep 09, 12:32
i am fuckin tired of this "zlatan won us the scudetto" nonsense

would we have won the scudetto without julio cesar?

Or Figo, Deki, Crespo, Cruz, Cambiasso, Maicon?

n4l
05 Sep 09, 12:39
Zlatan didn't win us the Scudetti all by himself. He was helped tremendously by Deki, Crespo and Figo in his first season. Cruz, Cambiasso and Julio Cesar in his second season. He did win us the 3rd Scudetti with little help offensively but was still helped by a rock solid defense and the world's best GK and right back.

thank you..

i am tired of these fanboys...
shit is mindboggling indeed

seems like they forgot that crespo scored more goals than zlatan in his first season...
seems like they forgot countless games of outstanding games by julio cesar, saving our asses with out of this world saves..
seems like they forgot all those games where cruz would net crucial fuckin goals..
seems like they forgot how Inter have had the best defense in serie A all these scudetti years (i didn't know zlatan played d too??)

seems like the fanboys, who like to talk about us "forgetting what zlatan did", forget everything the "team" did and only remember what zlatan did..

lmao

and don't start on the CL choking...
excuses from here to the moon....

tritolone
05 Sep 09, 12:48
:wallbang:

Of course he was helped a lot...where did I say I don't rate Deki or Maicon or Julio Cesar??? The defense did great work, but to win you need to score goals. You can't deny what was happening when Zlatan wasn't on the field.

As for CL...didn't by your logic the whole team choked. Yet you blame everything on Zlatan. It's much easier to win vs. Reggina or Lecce or Bologna without much offensive help than vs. Manchester or Liverpool. Where were Deki, Maicon, Burdisso and others in CL?

n4l
05 Sep 09, 12:59

Of course he was helped a lot...where did I say I don't rate Deki or Maicon or Julio Cesar??? The defense did great work, but to win you need to score goals. You can't deny what was happening when Zlatan wasn't on the field.

As for CL...didn't by your logic the whole team choked. Yet you blame everything on Zlatan. It's much easier to win vs. Reggina or Lecce or Bologna without much offensive help than vs. Manchester or Liverpool. Where were Deki, Maicon, Burdisso and others in CL?

dude...
you are funny as hell
spoken like a true kid

offense + defense wins games...
it is a balance

if you score 10 but the opponent scores 11, YOU DON'T WIN
if you defend great but don't score, YOU DON'T WIN

this is why i said, i rate ibra and cesar's contribution as equal, yet ibra was paid 10x what cesar was paid..

as for CL, there are 2 different things here that are not the same:
(1) "Inter's" CL failures
(2) "Zlatan's" CL choking

how many years of CL/Uefa Cup football has zlatan played in??
do you think it is only the 3 seasons at Inter?

again, why was zlatan paid far and beyond everybody else?

lol

did you hear rooney's and ronaldo's comments after the barca loss in the final?
the 2 highest paid players at manU came out and said they did not perform up to standard that day.....
you can't honestly expect the dude that is paid 1mil to perform up to the standard as the guy being paid 10mil....

it's a simple concept that seems hard for you fanboys to comprehend...
you get paid mega $$, more responsibility is on your shoulders

why are most of us mad about vieira??
it's because he is paid MEGA $$
if he was earning 1mil a season, nobody won't give a damn...

Nyall
05 Sep 09, 13:05

If the team choked in the UCL then that same team won the league.

tritolone
05 Sep 09, 13:10
So that is the problem...I'm glad I finally got that.

How is Ibra at fault Moratti gave him that big contract. Now if someone asked you how much money you want, you'd say 20mil a year and he'd say OK, no problem...You'd go no, no, no I was just kidding...give me 100kg of bananas and I'm good.

Are you also mad with Mourinho who earns basically the same as Zlatan, while Ciro Ferrara earns 20 times less?

And Etoo earning 3 times Milito earns? They both came in this season, yet the difference is quite noticeable.

Moratti always has and probably always will pay enormous amounts of money to his star strikers. He made Alvaro Recoba the highest paid player in the world at one point. I can't see how this is the players fault.

tritolone
05 Sep 09, 13:12
If the team mchoked in the UCL then that same team won the league.

:D I just said that 20 minutes ago

Alex de Large
05 Sep 09, 13:12
Plus we choked in CL thanks to our strikers, and our strikers were never the same except Zlatan. Vs United 0 goals scored, vs Liverpool 0 goals scored, wtf.

jayjay
05 Sep 09, 20:48
if he had stayed i read he would have been wearing the number 10

Nyall
05 Sep 09, 20:54
if he had stayed i read he would have been wearing the number 10

Yes.

Interista nr.1
05 Sep 09, 21:06
I don't get some zlatan haters here.Me? I don't care about Zlatan, I care about Inter, but I like Zlatans football skills and i will probably watch some of his Barcelona games.
He said Barcelona is better? God dammit, ofcourse he thinks Barcelona is better, if he doesn't think like that, why the hell would he lower his salary and go there?
You know what, if he was kissing Inter shirt and talking about how he will never leave,and than ran to other team than I would understand your anger..
He is proffesional, and not fan like we are.. He did his duty at Inter, more than that, he was the best in Italy and I doubt Inter would win so much, im sure actualy.
Oh whats this talk about never mind what Zlatan did for Inter, how never mind? He didnt run like bitch ronaldo, he didnt disrespect the club by going to milan or juve like vieri and cannavaro.
He only wanted to move if Barcelona come after him, he felt its time for change,he move on, you haters should move on too. Good luck and thanks for your hard work and magic Il Genio, and congratulation on your goal for Sweden.

jayjay
05 Sep 09, 21:52
zlatan was expensive to have at inter and his big game performances were not big

but at times he can produce something lovely like his backheel against livorno [correct me if im wrong]

good players come and go
inter milan is for ever

Rimpel
05 Sep 09, 22:28
So basically you're one of those real Interistas right?

when have I ever claimed that anyone here is more interista (let alone myself)?

You seem to think you're more interista than most of us (you've claimed it before). But in reality you sound like a whiny anti ibra teen.

Anyway, ibra scored a lucky but important goal for sweden today. Portugal might miss the world cup now. Thank you Ibra

jayjay
05 Sep 09, 22:37
i predict leanardo and querioz will be sacked in the next 4 weeks

Nyall
05 Sep 09, 22:39
when have I ever claimed that anyone here is more interista (let alone myself)?

You seem to think you're more interista than most of us (you've claimed it before). But in reality you sound like a whiny anti ibra teen.

Anyway, ibra scored a lucky but important goal for sweden today. Portugal might miss the world cup now. Thank you Ibra

Me being a bigger Interista than those guys who joined the club's fan base because of Ibra nad could hardly give a fuck about the team as Ibra has left?! Most definitely!

Rimpel
05 Sep 09, 22:41
Me being a bigger Interista than those guys who joined the club's fan base because of Ibra nad could hardly give a fuck about the team as Ibra has left?! Most definitely!

That's not what I said. You should focus more on reading instead of anger:thumbsup:

Ilkinio
05 Sep 09, 22:44
Can we stop all these Ibra hazing thing? Come on. Most people joined fanbase because of Ronaldo or Adriano. Should we just guillotine them?

Nyall
05 Sep 09, 23:04
That's not what I said. You should focus more on reading instead of anger:thumbsup:

You said most. A significant number of users here fit into that category.

Luka
06 Sep 09, 10:10
:D We all loved him a year and 3 months ago. [...]

PS: Anyways it looks like we're not getting anywhere here.
You bring up the same argument again, when I already explained it.

Yeah, it seems we really really aren't getting anywhere with this.

(added)

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sport.es%2Fdefault.asp%3Fidpubl icacio_PK%3D44%26idioma%3DCAS%26idnoticia_PK%3D642 751%26idseccio_PK%3D803&sl=es&tl=en&history_state0=es|en|%2522Este%2520Bar%25C3%25A7a% 2520es%2520m%25C3%25A1s%2520fuerte%2520que%2520el% 2520Inter%2522

And in an interview with Italian newspaper 'Stadio', the Barça not only is happy for his new life, but begins to heat up the Champions League match against his former club Inter Milan, FC Barcelona as the most bitter.

"This Barcelona is stronger than Inter," Case Ibrahimovic, who, however, says go "admiring" the Italian side, where he became the best striker of Calcium in recent years.

"We have better players, we play a much more beautiful football, we want to carry the weight of the party, send, possessing the ball and, especially, we play always on the attack, practice a lot more offensive game than Inter. That makes us better and, therefore, the Meazza Giussepe not doubt that Barca will win. I think we'll win. Well, I do not, I know. We're stronger, "says Zlatan.

A.l.i
07 Sep 09, 11:13
Well, I couldn't care less about what he says or does now. We'll see you Zlatan next week.

vassago
07 Sep 09, 12:37
he CAN say what ever he wants...but what he will do in the game is a different thing...i hope we beat barca and shut him up...cause we are starting to play much more beautiful football...better football since he left inter...FORZA INTER!!!

Luka
07 Sep 09, 13:09
http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=166

IBRA, we get it! "A FAIR WIN THE BARCELONA"

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has decided to repeat this every day, in case someone has not paid enough attention to his words: "In this moment I am happy, I'm the happiest man in the world. And there is no doubt in Milan will win because we are more strong for them. "

The Swede has always been not particularly superstitious, but now perhaps beyond measure is challenging fate and destiny. Knows that the gods decide to punish the ball...

minterke
07 Sep 09, 14:41
Wtf, why does he keep repeating that Barca is stronger? Someone should tell him that they aren't stronger because of him, and that they were stronger even before he got there.

fugi
07 Sep 09, 14:59
could it be from the same interview perhaps?

Ziyad
07 Sep 09, 15:07
Wtf, why does he keep repeating that Barca is stronger? Someone should tell him that they aren't stronger because of him, and that they were stronger even before he got there.

Good one,may i add that we are stronger than last year too :D

jayjay
07 Sep 09, 15:18
does ibrahimovic realise his words can be countered easily by mourinho

Campione
07 Sep 09, 15:31
I'm surprised that Mourinho hasn't attacked him yet.

Suneet
07 Sep 09, 15:45
Lets just win the game, I'm sure its from one interview and just keeps coming up on different websites and 345 times on goal.com.

mournickio
07 Sep 09, 16:34
We will shut him up on the pitch.

milton
07 Sep 09, 18:13
who needs ibra when you have eto'o, milito and sneijder?

Choppin Onions
08 Sep 09, 05:11
Ibra is sounding like a wet, flapping douchebag. In other words, he's acting like himself. Hopefully we can shut the arrogant, badge-kissing twat up next week.

cloudq
08 Sep 09, 05:16
mourinho is doing the right thing here...

ibra is attracting all this attention by saying that barca is the best? thats basically helping mourinho's philosophy of creating a siege mentality

can anyone remember how mourinho handled the leadup to the milan derby?

he let pirlo, gattuso, huntelaar talk... they talked themselves into believing they were better and what happened?

4-0 happened

Sassuolu
08 Sep 09, 09:31
This is the media just repeating the same interview over and over as they usually do to create controversy. Controversy creates cash it's as simple as that.

Gano
08 Sep 09, 15:06
Don't pay much attention for that kind of shit. There's always someone who must talk. Few days ago Maradona was speaking like Zlatan did in this interview and what happened ? :D

Campione
08 Sep 09, 18:37
I Don't Know How Inter Fans Will Treat Me - Barcelona Striker Ibrahimovic

After his much-covered summer switch from Inter to Barcelona, Zlatan Ibrahimovic must return to his old club as the two European giants square off in the Champions League next week.

However, the big Swede is wary of how the Nerazzurri fans will treat him on his return.

"How will I be accepted at San Siro? Honestly I don't know, I've not thought about it," Ibrahimovic told Tuttosport.

The 27-year-old has had his run-ins with the Beneamata faithful in the past, and Ibrahimovic responded to the jeers and whistles by putting his finger to his lips. Despite this, the former Ajax man is hopeful that the fans will realise what he gave to the Nerazzurri during his spell with the club.

"I believe that the real Inter fans know what I did for the club and, above all, know that before I arrived they had not won [the league] for 17 years.

"When I arrived, we won for three consecutive years," Ibrahimovic added, not including the 2005-06 championship that was awarded to the Nerazzurri in the wake of the calciopoli scandal.

However, the Barcelona striker's immediate concern is Sweden's World Cup qualifier against Malta tomorrow night. Group 1 is still wide open, with Denmark, Hungary, Sweden and Portugal all in the running to qualify for South Africa.

The bold words... In my opinion, it sounds like Zlatan thinks he was the only reason for our success. Really stupid statement.

Stefan
08 Sep 09, 18:54
He also doesn't count the title we got. That is bound to upset the fans more than the other words. He really should stop talking.

jayjay
08 Sep 09, 19:25
cmon zlatan thats just un professional

im sure mr mourinho and moratti would be saying stuff about this

i suppose we can laugh now we now have eto'o who is faster more agile and has a better attitude and can score more goals

trust me barca will miss him more than ever he was super important to barca

lonewolf19
08 Sep 09, 19:54
Ibra never counted the first Scudetto we got though. Even when he is at Inter, he openly claimed only 3 championships.

K.I.
08 Sep 09, 19:56
^I was gonna say that actually. Thats actually one of the things that didnt really make him popular with the fans.

Rimpel
08 Sep 09, 21:01
Well what he said is partially true, but he still shouldn't say it. Let other people be the judge of that.

lonewolf19
08 Sep 09, 21:52
Well, you guys have to realize that he was part of the Juve squad that won the Scudetto before being taken away. The Juve managements and Moggi are at fault, not the players. It is very hard for a player to accept that what they have done on the pitch does not mean shit.

I am not defending Ibra here, just would like to point out.

jayjay
08 Sep 09, 22:10
good point lonewolf

if we win we could shut ibrahimovic up

Luka
09 Sep 09, 00:59
The guys at interfans do not like this. (speaking gently)

Especialy the part where Ibra takes credit for bringing back the scudetto.

There is already 45 pages about this, with thread started 7 hours ago.

Ibra should really stop talking like Stefan said, because it doesn't look good for him.

ps. Ofcourse there are people who are deffending Ibra, but with every new interview, I see this population shrinking more and more.

ibra remember who won the 'FC INTERNAZIONALE not the' FC IBRAHIMOVIC ...
thanks but that's enough talk about us ... think of your Barcelona ...

or perhaps you are afraid to return to San Siro and have already put your foot forward?

True fans also know that Inter for many years has not won anything because in Italy there was the Mafia hump.
Ibra strange that he has forgotten because of the thieves with the team we played.

afraid to return to San Siro ... which seem to be too obvious ... fear of losing face with the journalists / Spanish soccer fans and whole :lol:

Wait for him?? But please .......... We won because we had a great team, of which he was the spearhead, but if he had not arrived Moratti would take another sure winner .... I had a team Cambiasso, Maicon, Julio Cesar, Zanetti and co ... when I hear that we won only by ibra charity which has helped us, I feel bad ........ I am fan of Inter, he came to Inter overpaid, he made his (in Italy) but we won because we had and we have a great team is ... Then I would stress that Maicon and Julio are two numbers one in the world in their role, not him .........

dear gypsy horns, the "true fans" you speak nonsense, Inter tifavano even before you got here and the "true fans" have supported the team even when you do not win a thing about, because for us the victory is a pleasure, but the 'love for' Inter is a faith and an honor that remain etched in the blood for life.
and the fact that thanks to you and only you would have won 3 league titles (but the year before thou stolen by rube) we also see how you treat your former teammates.

There is a lot more of these...

Michael
09 Sep 09, 04:00
I think we all know about this but whatever...the man is still talking people.

Ibra launches on the San Siro: "You won with me".

It is almost sold out for Barca, the Swedish provides a welcome without objection: "Before my arrival, it was like they were fasted for 17 years..."

Milan - I wonder how the San Siro will welcome Ibra. The fans, many of them, almost all, were thinking about the draw of the Champions League. The wound is still too fresh, too recent, the betrayal, because the fans still remember what he did to the Nerazzurri club, will we be grateful for all the fun time and all the games we came out victorious? Or will we show our anger with the vulgar gesture just below the Nord? And that his will is at all cost go to Barca, as if Inter were a second level club, a place where he was not possible to grow up in Europe, and perhaps, the Golden Ball, will these actions be declared as an insult or affront?

Doubt Approaching the day, or rather the night, the player yesterday dedicated to Inter - Barcelona and on his return to the San Siro for the first time. "What do I expect from the fans in Milan? I have no idea, I've been thinking about it. But I believe that the true Nerazzurri fans know what I did for Inter and they also know that before I arrived they had not won for seventeen seasons. When I came, we won three years in a row and i was only there for three years..." It is only a joke, maybe, but he said with such pride to imply that he does not expect objections because if he had not stepped in Barca, the winning years could continue indefinitely. What Inter hope to realized , thanks to Milito, Eto'o, Motta, Arnautovic, Lucio, and other reinforcements purchased with the money from Ibra: among his merits, all this to the eyes of Moratti is well evident.

skeet
09 Sep 09, 04:48
i just love how ibra thinks that he will be the same player he was with inter after moving to barca, i might be only one of few to have this opinion but i believe that barca will flop fantastically this season mainly because ibra doesnt fit there style of play, and by that i mean he isnt the type of player who relies on playmakers like eto'o and with him too lazy to make decent runs xavi and iniesta dont have a good target to pass to through the middle.

if you think about it having a player who wants the ball passed to his feet as the main striker in barca really ruins there whole system

Ajesh
09 Sep 09, 06:15
I hope he gets badly booed.

Stefan
09 Sep 09, 08:13
Well, you guys have to realize that he was part of the Juve squad that won the Scudetto before being taken away. The Juve managements and Moggi are at fault, not the players. It is very hard for a player to accept that what they have done on the pitch does not mean shit.

I am not defending Ibra here, just would like to point out.

He should keep those thoughts to himself if he can't accept the facts. When the first and second place cheats in the olympics the third gets the gold medal. a Football team is made up of players and officials you win and you lose together, a part of juve cheated and hence they lost.

Xoonky
09 Sep 09, 09:40
Is Ibra thinking about retiring from the NT? The journalists asked him about it and he said he would think about it after the WC. What are the reasons?

A.l.i
09 Sep 09, 10:20
Hope he gets injured against us. We don't give a fuck CL Choker, at least have some respect for your former teammates.

FCBarca
09 Sep 09, 13:50
Is Ibra thinking about retiring from the NT? The journalists asked him about it and he said he would think about it after the WC. What are the reasons?

You never know how these things go...Many players say they 'retire' from the NT only to continue to play on for years...Henke did similar with Sweden too...He talked of focusing on playing for Barca and that he's already been to two WCs etc...I think the pressure from his country to represent Sweden should he decide to 'retire' from the NT would be pretty great and that ultimatley he'd return...Perhaps the Euro 2012 would be his swan song

Hope he gets injured against us. We don't give a fuck CL Choker, at least have some respect for your former teammates.

:thumbsdo: Hoping a player gets injured?...Where's the sportsmanship there?

Sassuolu
09 Sep 09, 14:31
Tonight he's playing against Malta, we'll try our best to give him hell :P With the booing of course not on the pitch...

Luka
09 Sep 09, 14:43
From Channel4

Inter fans: 'Ibra is a mercenary

Inter fans have reacted angrily to Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s claims he was responsible for their recent success. “This mercenary deserves only our indifference.”

The Swede has repeatedly criticised his former club since joining Barcelona in the summer and today suggested the Nerazzurri’s run of three consecutive Scudetti was thanks to his performances.

He is expecting a rough welcome when he returns to San Siro on September 16 for the Champions League.

“There will be absolute indifference for Ibra, as he does not deserve our attention considering the way he left us,” explained Franco Caravita, leader of the Curva Nord group of hard-line supporters.

“He will have a banner, but no jeers. He may well say we won the Scudetti thanks to him, but he shouldn’t forget the ugly gestures he made towards the fans in March, demanding a move to Barcelona and kissing the Blaugrana shirt.

“He behaves like a mercenary and as such deserves only our indifference.”

Others aren’t convinced this will be the general attitude and expect a chorus of insults to be aimed at Ibra throughout the match.

“I think Zlatan gave everything to Inter and did not behave badly towards the club,” assured agent Mino Raiola.

“I thought the friction with the fans from March had been cleared up. Now he plays for Barcelona and will do everything he can to help his new team win.

“The important thing is that the crowd maintains respect for Ibra’s time in Milan, which was wonderful and successful.

“After all, he left to join a huge club and not, with all due respect, someone like Bristol City. Ibra is happy and so is Maxwell, who has moved from a Coach who did not believe in him to someone who encourages and respects his talents.”

Jose Mourinho often benched full-back Maxwell, who also joined Barça over the summer.

blackmore
09 Sep 09, 14:51
screw u raiola...lets give em hell...:)

Stefan
09 Sep 09, 14:55
Tonight he's playing against Malta, we'll try our best to give him hell :P With the booing of course not on the pitch...

You don't have a matrix type to take him out for us??:)

:thumbsdo: Hoping a player gets injured?...Where's the sportsmanship there?

All is fair in love and war and especially against someone who has disrespected us.

FCBarca
09 Sep 09, 14:56
I have to say, it does continue to surprise me, the disdain for Ibra among Inter fans...I realize players leaving upsets a fan base and actions that take place afterwards and quotes etc. can fan the flames of discontent but we are talking about Zlatan right?...He's always been a controversial player, particularly with his comments so it surprises me that fans are so affected by him now.

I remember long before he was either an Inter or Barca player, I always was amused by Ibra's antics...Strikers are odd footballers, IMHO...They march to the beat of their own drummer and they all have their own particular quirks...The kind of player you love when he's yours and hate when he isn't, I guess

Ilkinio
09 Sep 09, 15:04
FCBarca, Eto'o was plainly insulted by Barca management and Pep, Imho. And still, he keeps his mouth shut about Barcelona. That's what we are expecting from any player that leaves our team.

FCBarca
09 Sep 09, 15:27
FCBarca, Eto'o was plainly insulted by Barca management and Pep, Imho. And still, he keeps his mouth shut about Barcelona. That's what we are expecting from any player that leaves our team.

I get that, I do...But comparing one player to another is a bit like comparing apples to oranges, IMHO.

Samu will irk Inter fans for other sorts of things he will say/do but issues of respect for him are different than say they are for Ibra...Plus, let's face it, one player really loves to dish out quotes and other is much more private in that regard...Meaning, Ibra is Ibra...He's pretty much saying/doing the same things he did at Inter as far as I can tell

I also tend to believe the media likes to try and make a 'meal' out of quotes etc. to generate hype, controversy etc...Especially with a big encounter looming in a week...Some of these quotes aren't even dated properly from what I understand which also speaks to the nature of media.

The 'ego' in Ibra about winning things with him seems to be in keeping with the Ibra I have always known but I haven't really seen/heard him disrespect Inter...But, that's probably more of a personal interpretation.

Ilkinio
09 Sep 09, 15:37
I'm not comparing them. I'm generally saying what i expect from departing player.

Sassuolu
09 Sep 09, 15:59
You don't have a matrix type to take him out for us??:)

Nope most of our guys are midgets compared to the Swedish :( But we do have one tough defender who's real freaking slow but is a tough sob so let's hope for the best. But anyway I hope we won't injure him so he'll play Wednesday.

Anyway on TMW, which is quoting the Corriere, the Curva will be showing a banner for Ibra but they will not boo him because they are different to Mr.Ibrahimovic. Also they said that even though they agree that he won us the Scudetti his gesture against Lazio and the fact that he kissed Barca's badge are all acts of a mercenary.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnotizia=8284

Here's the link ladies :P

Stefan
09 Sep 09, 15:59
I get that, I do...But comparing one player to another is a bit like comparing apples to oranges, IMHO.

Samu will irk Inter fans for other sorts of things he will say/do but issues of respect for him are different than say they are for Ibra...Plus, let's face it, one player really loves to dish out quotes and other is much more private in that regard...Meaning, Ibra is Ibra...He's pretty much saying/doing the same things he did at Inter as far as I can tell

I also tend to believe the media likes to try and make a 'meal' out of quotes etc. to generate hype, controversy etc...Especially with a big encounter looming in a week...Some of these quotes aren't even dated properly from what I understand which also speaks to the nature of media.

The 'ego' in Ibra about winning things with him seems to be in keeping with the Ibra I have always known but I haven't really seen/heard him disrespect Inter...But, that's probably more of a personal interpretation.

Kissing the barca shirt immediately at his presentation is disrespecting the inter fans. Claiming he alone was the reason we won the scudetto is disrespecting the inter fans and his former team mates. Continually failing to acknowledge the title inter won the season before he joined is disrespecting Inter.

Those things may not be disrespecting for you but for a lot of interisti those actions are clear evidence of disrespect.

FCBarca
09 Sep 09, 16:41
Yeah, the kissing the badge thing has always been a silly gesture for me...Particularly for a player who has recently signed...It's a photo op more than anything else...But, I agree, it makes the player look foolish.

The 'claiming he alone was the reason' thing is more of an intepretative thing more than anything else, IMHO...I never saw/read the entire interview (I believe it was in Italian, right?) but the only quotes I saw of it reflected on how he was going to be perceived by Inter fans when he comes back...That they hadn't won in 17 years but during his time, they won each season...One might interpret that to mean he did it all but you could just as easily interpret that to mean that he was a winner at Inter and should likely be received as one, even as an opposing player.

Not sure I would make too much of it unless fans are looking for reasons to despise the player...I suppose that part is natural when losing a player of importance...Moreover, not sure you can compare the '06 Serie A scudetto to the past 3 when it was a tainted season

K.I.
09 Sep 09, 16:49
The 06 scudetto is yes different to the 3 others scudettos but it still a deserved and earned scudetto nonetheless. No one knows how long Juve had their cheating boots on, they could have won many scudettos thanks for their cheating but this one scudetto is worth more than all their 27 scudettos put togehter. You would feel the same way if Real Madrid were put in the same position Juventus were in.

FCBarca
09 Sep 09, 16:54
The 06 scudetto is yes different to the 3 others scudettos but it still a deserved and earned scudetto nonetheless. No one knows how long Juve had their cheating boots on, they could have won many scudettos thanks for their cheating but this one scudetto is worth more than all their 27 scudettos put togehter. You would feel the same way if Real Madrid were put in the same position Juventus were in.

Believe me, I understand...Esp wrt to RM :mad:

I was just pointing out that the whole league seemed tainted with what went on...The impression from the outside (Sorry, off topic) was that it was hard to differentiate the bad apples from the rest - that Serie A itself was a mess

K.I.
09 Sep 09, 16:56
Serie A was a mess for years before this ever came to light.

Suneet
09 Sep 09, 17:11
Well he's pissed me off now. The best thing from you was your transfer.

Luka
09 Sep 09, 17:13
I don't know if it is from the same interview or not, but never the less, I found this on interfans:

Franco Caravita fa eco allo svedese: "Dobbiamo essere grati a Ibra? per lui ci sarà indifferenza totale".

Franco Caravita echoes to Swedish: "We must be grateful to Ibra? For him there will be total indifference."

Meanwhile... Maxwell is praising Inter:

Barcelona defender Maxwell Andrade has heaped praise to his former club Inter Milan, the first opponent of the whole Barca in the Champions League. "Inter have a very solid team defensively, with lots of physical strength, powerful and tactically gifted. It is a dangerous team, very good, high level, which will require us to play at the top if we get a good result," he warned.

Forza ragazzi
09 Sep 09, 17:27
Media is making this looking far worse than it really imo. And let's be frank, he said Inter won when he was there, which is a fact. Remember he has said positive things about Inter too.

And Ibra is like that. I don't know what you guys expected, but him being himself does not take away what he contributed with for three years.

Ilkinio
09 Sep 09, 17:38
Mind-boggling...

Stefan
09 Sep 09, 18:19
Media is making this looking far worse than it really imo. And let's be frank, he said Inter won when he was there, which is a fact. Remember he has said positive things about Inter too.

And Ibra is like that. I don't know what you guys expected, but him being himself does not take away what he contributed with for three years.

No he said Inter only starting winning again when he was here which is factually incorrect we won the season before he came.;)

His contributions doesn't give him the right to disrespect Inter. I don't care who the player is but if he disrespects Inter I will not just let it go as something normal.

Forza ragazzi
09 Sep 09, 19:04
No he said Inter only starting winning again when he was here which is factually incorrect we won the season before he came.;)

His contributions doesn't give him the right to disrespect Inter. I don't care who the player is but if he disrespects Inter I will not just let it go as something normal.

it's his point of view, and he is totally honest about it.

kookoorookoo
09 Sep 09, 19:26
i have never liked the cvnt to be honest. I am hopeful the fans deal with him when he returns to the san siro. and hopefully, he remains like himself - flopper!

Luka
09 Sep 09, 19:56
If we're talking result wise, we should still honour Ronaldo. He also contributed a lot in his days, but most of the fans don't look only at results.

He was honest, and it was very nice at Inter, but since Ibra is not at Inter right now, the point of view a "little" changed, and it's not very nice anymore.

I have to thank him though, that he is showing his collors. With a person who wouldn't be so open we couldn't know things we know now.

Sassuolu
09 Sep 09, 20:16
Well he didn't score against us but we did not break his legs, sorry Stefan :P

But looking on the bright side we only lost 1-0 with an own goal, Sweden played like shit.

minterke
09 Sep 09, 21:01
I am still a believer that although Ibra is an amazing world class striker, he couldn't score if the net was twice the size under pressure. That's the main reason why I hope he gets booed or whistled at.

Rimpel
09 Sep 09, 21:15
Ibra is a weird case. He's scored lots of times under pressure in the NT. And you can't say he doesn't score in CL (think he scored 5 or 6 goals for us). BUT he's never scored in the knockout stages.

If you're going to base a player's greatness just based on that, then you're no better than the shallow english PM fans. But still... it is odd that he has never scored in the KO stages.

minterke
09 Sep 09, 21:24
Ibra is a weird case. He's scored lots of times under pressure in the NT. And you can't say he doesn't score in CL (think he scored 5 or 6 goals for us). BUT he's never scored in the knockout stages.

If you're going to base a player's greatness just based on that, then you're no better than the shallow english PM fans. But still... it is odd that he has never scored in the KO stages.

Ok and who did he score against in the group stages? Fenerbahce? He is not as pressure for Sweden as he is for his club that's FOR SURE. What's Ibra's record in the UCL KO stages...0 goals in like 13 games?

He's an AMAZING player no question, but he more often than not does not rise to the occasion and if you deny that you're a Zlatanista.

Rimpel
09 Sep 09, 21:33
Ok and who did he score against in the group stages? Fenerbahce? He is not as pressure for Sweden as he is for his club that's FOR SURE. What's Ibra's record in the UCL KO stages...0 goals in like 13 games?

He's an AMAZING player no question, but he more often than not does not rise to the occasion and if you deny that you're a Zlatanista.

whaat? How is he not under pressure in the NT? Explain. He scored that goal in euro 2004 against italy in extra time (without it, we would not have gone past the group stage). He scored a magnificent goal against hungary to get us to world cup in 2005, in extra time. Same thing last week, although a much uglier goal but without it we would be fucked... now we have a chance.

I'll agree with you that he hasn't risen to the occasion in the CL KO games. But I don't care if you call me a zlatanista, ill always be an interista but i'll still support ibra (except when he's facing us ;))

Campione
09 Sep 09, 22:15
It's good that our Ultras aren"t going to boo Zlatan. We should respect him for what he did fo Inter even his irrelevant statements.

Sassuolu
10 Sep 09, 01:45
They're not really going to show respect, they're just not going to care about him, which infact is the right way to go.

lonewolf19
10 Sep 09, 02:09
I think indifference from the Ultra is the best way here. Yes he is a mercenary and does not love Inter but one cannot take away how much Zlatan gives us. He plays a huge part in all our Scudettos and the way he left helped us to build the team today.

We should boo Cannavaro, Ronaldo and Vieri for the way they left us and for the team they joined but not Ibra. It is totally different story.

kookoorookoo
10 Sep 09, 03:40
lonewolf, why? because he is in your avatar? ibra has always been a nuisance and Ihope they deal with him at the san siro...that will make him choke more.

lonewolf19
10 Sep 09, 04:33
Coz the way he left us and what he accomplished for us. He brought us 3 Scudetti and 50 million euro + Eto'o. He is probably the most important person in our Scudetto winning team. We had 0 creativity bar Maicon. Ibra was a striker, forward, AMC, creator, finisher. Truth is he carried our team and let us not mention Inter vs Parma on the last day. He never loved Inter and I knew that from day 1. I dont blame him for leaving us. He had his dream, we had ours.

Is that a good enough reason? ;)

Luka
10 Sep 09, 07:45
If the leader of CN speaks for everybody there will be indifrence about Zlatan when it comes to reaction. He confirmed there will be a banner though, and my guess is, it won't be a positive one.

shahz_nerazzurri
10 Sep 09, 08:31
Mancini has the best words for Ibra, shutup!!!

Ibra has always been a coward, we have seen his balls freeze up at every pressure situation. His provocative words towards Inter is nothing serioulsy, but merely a way for him to win the Barca fans. Confident players like Kaka and C.Ronaldo dont do this shit, cause they have faith in their abilities to win the fans on the pitch.

Also can we for the love of god stop saying he signle handedly took us to 3 Scudettos. Thats disrespecting players like J.Cesar, Maicon, Cambiasso and Cruz immensely.

addo
10 Sep 09, 09:39
Mancini has the best words for Ibra, shutup!!!

Ibra has always been a coward, we have seen his balls freeze up at every pressure situation. His provocative words towards Inter is nothing serioulsy, but merely a way for him to win the Barca fans. Confident players like Kaka and C.Ronaldo dont do this shit, cause they have faith in their abilities to win the fans on the pitch.

Also can we for the love of god stop saying he signle handedly took us to 3 Scudettos. Thats disrespecting players like J.Cesar, Maicon, Cambiasso and Cruz immensely.

You here again?

I quote myself...

shahz_nerazzurri
10 Sep 09, 09:57
Sweet. now go back to your hole.

Maybe I should put it, in my sig. that I dont reply to dumb swedish fanboys.

J zanetti
10 Sep 09, 10:13
Coz the way he left us and what he accomplished for us. He brought us 3 Scudetti and 50 million euro + Eto'o. He is probably the most important person in our Scudetto winning team. We had 0 creativity bar Maicon. Ibra was a striker, forward, AMC, creator, finisher. Truth is he carried our team and let us not mention Inter vs Parma on the last day. He never loved Inter and I knew that from day 1. I dont blame him for leaving us. He had his dream, we had ours.

Is that a good enough reason? ;)
Well said... :) Probabaly lots more can be added to that... wish I had the time ;)

And for those who somehow now hate this guy due to his badge kissing I repeat what I say a few weeks ago:

However I wonder what Eto’o would have done if he was in Meazza surrounded by 50k screaming fans and bunch people around him including photographers/highly placed club personnel telling him exactly what to do which obviously included asking him to kiss the badge!? No one can seriously interpret Ibra kissing the badge as being an instinct reaction.
Unlike what we saw in Appiano gentile Ibra’s presentation was pre-planed in great details. The same scenario did not apply to Eto’o at Appiano gentile.
I too despise all this badge kissing business which I find lame unless the likes of Zanetti or Totti do it. But at the same time I wouldn’t hold grudge against a player who has done so much for us because of that.
After all Ibra is the same person, seemingly it is his (ex)fans who now have turned against him for the simple reason of him being himself and speaking his mind!!

Further he always maintented that he had won those 2 scudetti with Gobbi - so again I do not see what the fuss is about. I would indeed be upset if he suddenly came up with those statments after he had left us. But no, he is a man who always speak his mind. He is a great proffesional, ruthless on the pitch with a hell of a winning mentality. Players like him will never develop any real feeling towards the club that pays their wages. Simple as that... some people just need to move on and stop getting random tantrums regarding his personal opinions.

addo
10 Sep 09, 10:16
I ususally refrain myself from talking about football with people from Canada.. It has showed itself to be useless..

cloudq
10 Sep 09, 11:20
srsly, i dont know how those fans can demand the players swear undying fealty to inter for all eternity

Luka
10 Sep 09, 11:43
So just because Ibra is honest can say whatever he wants now, and we should all take it because of this fact ?

Some people have pride and they don't say some things(although true), that would show some disrespect, some do. Very simple.

Somebody put it with very simple words: If you have a fat aunt, you don't say it to her face, even if that is true. How do you call a person like that? A prick, morron etc.

Some have class, some don't.

When Crespo and Cruz will be at San Siro they will have a standing ovation welcome. Suprised why?

And right now players start talking. I think we can expect the closer the game will come, that these questions will be asked to Mourinho, Zanetti, maybe Maicon, Cambiasso and Julio Cesar too because of what they meant to this team in those days.

Materazzi: "Fans ignored Ibra ..."

Marco Materazzi, as Amantino Mancini, did not appreciate the statements of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, convinced that Inter has won three league titles in three years on the field only because of its presence. "Thank you Ibra for the three championships, see you Wednesday. He helped us win, but we were a team," said Inter defender responding to reporters the Arena Civica in Milan, adding: "What I say to the fans? he does more harm to a person is indifference, so ... "

Tuttomercatoweb

Stefan
10 Sep 09, 11:51
Well said... :) Probabaly lots more can be added to that... wish I had the time ;)

And for those who somehow now hate this guy due to his badge kissing I repeat what I say a few weeks ago:

After all Ibra is the same person, seemingly it is his (ex)fans who now have turned against him for the simple reason of him being himself and speaking his mind!!

Further he always maintented that he had won those 2 scudetti with Gobbi - so again I do not see what the fuss is about. I would indeed be upset if he suddenly came up with those statments after he had left us. But no, he is a man who always speak his mind. He is a great proffesional, ruthless on the pitch with a hell of a winning mentality. Players like him will never develop any real feeling towards the club that pays their wages. Simple as that... some people just need to move on and stop getting random tantrums regarding his personal opinions.

We will never know what eto'o would have done in the same situation but having followed his career closely I personally feel he wouldn't kiss the badge.

People were willing to forget those statements because they were only one slight but when it comes together with the badge kissing and the claiming that he won those scudetto's(basicly degrading the contributions of the rest of his team mates) then together it becomes a big issue.

Obviously when he is on our side it was fine him speaking his mind because it wasn't against us. No its not the same situation and feelings change.

srsly, i dont know how those fans can demand the players swear undying fealty to inter for all eternity

Nobody expects that. What we do expect is respect. Also I doubt there would as much hate for ibra if he didn't try to portray himself as an inter fan in order to get the fans on his side after moving from gobbi.

Universe
10 Sep 09, 13:03
Wow I didn't expect a real response from us through inter.it.

Here's the full interview that Luka posted part of:

Marco Materazzi seems to be displeased with the declarations made by Ibrahimovic, who is convinced that Inter only won three Scudettos in three years thanks to his presence. "Thanks Ibra for the three Scudettos, see you on Wednesday," said the Inter defender to journalists at Milan's Arena Civica, where he met the teams participating in the Homeless World Cup.

Inter take on Barcelona in their opening Champions League fixture next Wednesday and Materazzi is hoping the fans will welcome his ex-team-mate Ibrahimovic with indifference. "Indifference is what hurts a person most," said the World Cup winner. "He helped us win three Scudettos, but we were a team."

n4l
10 Sep 09, 13:33
lmao at all the Ibra FC fanboyism

dude could say/do anything and you keep defending him...

ibra will next say Jose + Mancini + Moratti are all idiots, zanetti is crap and that Inter is rubbish and you'd still defend him..

and still, after dozens of more pages, NOT ONE ibra fc fanboy has answered my only question..

do you think we would have won the scudetti with ibra but without julio cesar?

ps..
i kinda expected matrix to reply but i hope nobody else does...
we are Inter...we stay humble and work in silence

Luka
10 Sep 09, 13:39
Here we go with the questions...

inter.it

President, what do you think about the declarations made by Zlatan Ibrahimovic on the clash between Inter and Barça?

"Each one of us does things with his own character. You have to know how to take it and judge it from that. What Ibra says is part of his character, the character that really did help us win three Scudettos. I have no dislike for him, he wasn't ungenerous. I know that he always behaved well with me. He's at Barcelona now and he says the things he has to say for Barça. An Inter fan certainly doesn't like hearing them, and neither do I, but it's part of his character. I obviously hope Inter win against Barcelona."

What kind of welcome do you think Zlatan Ibrahimovic will get from the fans at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza?
"I don't think it will be a scandal if there's a reaction from the crowd. This is normal when a good player goes to play for a strong team, but I think that in their hearts, the Inter fans have a good memory of him and no one hates him. On the contrary."

Moratti acting as always like a diplomat and real gentelman when talking to the media - CLASS. (same stuff like with Ronaldo piece of shit)

But when in stadiums his nerazzurri heart come on top :proud::proud::proud:

eTZfcdlwHKI

J zanetti
10 Sep 09, 14:28
Luka:

I understand what you are saying. And I guess most people agree with the fat aunty scenario. However the issue that somehow pisses some of us off is seeing fans turning against a guy who in essence has remained the same just because he is now wearing another jersey. I just don’t buy that. If I liked his cockiness and straight forward talking style while with us, I did expect the same for when he was going to leave our club. And hence won’t react the way some fans do.

And I bet you whatever you want that Moratti will never react the same way he reacted in regards to the fat boy # 1 from Brazil as the two’s departure from the club are not even remotely similar. I’m also glad tha Moratti just reiterated what I have been saying all along that Ibra’s comments are part of his character which was the same while giving 110% on the pitch for us week in week out.

And finally one can not compare apples with oranges ;) Crespo and Cruz were never controversial figures so that statement is not really relevant here.

We will never know what eto'o would have done in the same situation but having followed his career closely I personally feel he wouldn't kiss the badge.
I think based on Eto'o's wise statement regarding the issue he probably may not have kissed our badge. However what I'm trying to say is that this issue should not have been (be) such a burning topic. I too would have preferred Ibra not having kissed the Barca badge this early - however looking at the situation and considering all the external factors as how it happened I will not hold any grudges against him for having done it either!

fugi
10 Sep 09, 14:56
Oh he said that when he arrived, inter won three titles???? OMG!!!!! We must boo him!!!!!!! Also quickly change all stats that would indicat that he played a prominent part in the team (like the goal/assist stats and man of the match)

Luka
10 Sep 09, 15:49
I understand what you are saying. And I guess most people agree with the fat aunty scenario. However the issue that somehow pisses some of us off is seeing fans turning against a guy who in essence has remained the same just because he is now wearing another jersey. I just don’t buy that. If I liked his cockiness and straight forward talking style while with us, I did expect the same for when he was going to leave our club. And hence won’t react the way some fans do.

Ok, I got a question for you J zanetti:

If Ibra is so honest and now states that he was the main reason Inter won Serie A for 3 years, where was he after Manchaster game? Where was his honesty then ? In fact if my memory is not wrong, there were couple of interviews since March where he said something, that it was the teams fault that we didn't win against Man Utd, he didn't say anything about him, zip. I didn't trash him then, because he never took so much credit for winning scudettos.

And now it is mostly HIM who won it ?

See, it is the first time I heard something like this from Zlatan. He never said it previously when he was with us(obviously, because the ultras would turn against him, like they are now).

Did he told anyone that he didn't do enough in those games, that he as a leader should do more, etc. etc. ?

Nope.

Seems to me, he takes the credit where it is nice to do so, but leaves the negative side and responsibility of it. His honesty is kinda funny, don't you think ?

And I bet you whatever you want that Moratti will never react the same way he reacted in regards to the fat boy # 1 from Brazil as the two’s departure from the club are not even remotely similar.
I don't want it. I just pasted it to show, that Moratti is a diplomat, a gentelman, sometimes he says things in a diplomatic manner, where not all are true, out of some respect for others.

Ronaldo is a scum, a piece of shit, fatass, the biggest traitor there is, we all tiffosi know it, and so does Moratti, but he still has to much class to trash him in the media. Now THAT'S class.

addo
10 Sep 09, 16:08

If Ibra is so honest and now states that he was the main reason Inter won Serie A for 3 years, where was he after Manchaster game? Where was his honesty then ? In fact if my memory is not wrong, there were couple of interviews since March where he said something, that it was the teams fault that we didn't win against Man Utd, he didn't say anything about him, zip. I didn't trash him then, because he never took so much credit for winning scudettos.

See, it is the first time I heard something like this from Zlatan. He never said it previously when he was with us(obviously, because the ultras would turn against him, like they are now).

Did he told anyone that he didn't do enough in those games, that he as a leader should do more, etc. etc. ?

Nope.

Seems to me, he takes the credit where it is nice to do so, but leaves the negative side and responsibility of it. His honesty is kinda funny, don't you think ?

I don't want it. I just pasted it to show, that Moratti is a diplomat, a gentelman, sometimes he says things in a diplomatic manner, where not all are true, out of some respect for others.

Ronaldo is a scum, a piece of shit, fatass, the biggest traitor there is, we all tiffosi know it, and so does Moratti, but he still has to much class to trash him in the media. Now THAT'S class.

Quite simple really..

Every team Inter with Ibra has faced has done its all to close Ibra out of the game by twoteaming him. Ususally this doesnt work since Ibra quite simply is too good.

When facing the elite in Europe (Man Utd, L'pool, etc) this doesnt work since they have players that are capable of shutting Ibra out of a game when twoteaming him, that is when the rest of the team had the chance of stepping forward.. but none ever did.. did they?

I didnt see Cruz, Crespo, Deki or anyone else step up when Ibra got shut out by Rio + Vidic for example.. Did you?

And by the way.. against Man Utd he really was the only good player on the pitch, creating and worrying Uniteds defence..

n4l
10 Sep 09, 17:12
Quite simple really..

Every team Inter with Ibra has faced has done its all to close Ibra out of the game by twoteaming him. Ususally this doesnt work since Ibra quite simply is too good.

When facing the elite in Europe (Man Utd, L'pool, etc) this doesnt work since they have players that are capable of shutting Ibra out of a game when twoteaming him, that is when the rest of the team had the chance of stepping forward.. but none ever did.. did they?

I didnt see Cruz, Crespo, Deki or anyone else step up when Ibra got shut out by Rio + Vidic for example.. Did you?

And by the way.. against Man Utd he really was the only good player on the pitch, creating and worrying Uniteds defence..

talk about fuckin delusional...
jeez

dude had at least 2 clear chances against manU and did not score....period
he created NONE of the 2 chances, but he missed them anyway..
maicon delivered a pin point cross right to ibra's head -> fuckin weak ass poor header
mario played a sublime through pass to give ibra a one-on-one -> fuckin misconnected drive WIDE of the goal..

this is CL football against the then best team in the world....
what'd you think? he'd get 6-7 chances?

and just for reference, eto'o got how many chances against manU in the final??
ONE!
and guess what?
eto'o created it on his own..
he didn't get 2 sitters and missed...

and i don't hear eto'o talk nonsense like "he is responsible for barca's CL's", seeing that he has scored in both their CL finals when they were under pressure...
it's because he is not delusional and knows that football is a team game.

you fanboys are really ridiculous..

as luka said, ibra takes credit when shit is good and when it did not go well, he blames the team..

classless

FCBarca
10 Sep 09, 17:53
I think based on Eto'o's wise statement regarding the issue he probably may not have kissed our badge. However what I'm trying to say is that this issue should not have been (be) such a burning topic. I too would have preferred Ibra not having kissed the Barca badge this early - however looking at the situation and considering all the external factors as how it happened I will not hold any grudges against him for having done it either!

Yeah, it'll take awhile before Eto'O even contemplates a gesture like kissing the badge...I don't even recall him doing it for Barca despite him showing the club a lot of love...I respect him a great deal for things like that, he's quite principled in this regard and has often pointed out the absurdity of players being so quick to kiss the badge.

Personally, I think the whole issue of badge kissing is far overblown although I get why it can unsettle former fans

addo
10 Sep 09, 18:07
I ususally refrain myself from talking about football with people from Canada.. It has showed itself to be useless..

That goes for US residents aswell...

shahz_nerazzurri
10 Sep 09, 21:05
Seems to me, he takes the credit where it is nice to do so, but leaves the negative side and responsibility of it. His honesty is kinda funny, don't you think ?.

Exactly, thats basic cowardliness. Its not that hard to understand his failures in CL, despite him being such a good player, it just comes down to him feeling two much pressure, and having his balls frozen up at the sight of English defenders, just because he is a coward. Instead of trying to grow balls, he decided to try and win the CL Henry style. Have better and more courageous players like Messi, Xavi and Iniesta do all the work, and then claim the credit for winning the CL.

The main reason why we won the 3 league titles was well, caliciopoli and then our strong defence. IMO I even think Bobbo did more for us, than Ibra. Bobbo could have led us to the titles, but our defence was a big joke back then, and SERIEA was much stronger. The only one real title which he led us to was I think the last one, in which he was the one of the most prominent part of a strong team. In 06-07, we had a 22points lead over our next rivals, there wasnt any competition, our team was head and toes above other teams. In 07-08, he was injured for a good two months, scored most of the goals on penalties, still we should be thankful to him for Parma, just like Madrid fans should be thankful to Reyes for getting them a title on the last day. In 08-09, he did a lot, I'll admit to that.

Players like Kaka and C.Ronaldo have so much more class than Ibra, in all regards. Firstly they didnt whore themselves out like cheap fat sluts. Seconly, C.Ronaldo did waaaaaaay more for ManU than what Ibra did for us, but you dont see him bitching about ManU. Kaka always gives Milan credit for making him the player that he is today, never called himself a one man team, even after sticking with a completely shit team team for 2-3 years, and single handedly leading them to CL. Can you imagine what Ibra attitude, if he led us to CL glory singlehandedly (I know its really hard to imagine).

Like I said before, I couldnt care less if he scores 1 goal or 100 goals for Barca, but he really needs to stop acting like a coward and stop talking bad about Inter, just to win the support of Barca faithfuls. There are better ways to do that, but he needs to grow balls for that.
The only time I would really care about Ibra is when is playing against us, and in the CL round of 16, I really want him to choke and miss open sitters and barca to crash out against english opposition b/c of him, only because it will be really really funny.

P.S. The dumb swedish fanboys are already on my ignore list, and need not reply to this. You guys are such big dumb fanboys, it was hilarious at first, but now it just got boring.

rfU
11 Sep 09, 00:53
IMO I even think Bobbo did more for us, than Ibra. YESSS! well said. Poor Bobo, such a class striker yet he won nothing :( :lol:

I think what Ibra needs to do is show some humility, and show the club, players and inter fans the same respect we showed him over the years. That said, I'd like to see Matrix mark him in wednesday's game :lol:

blackmore
11 Sep 09, 01:52
Quite simple really..

what freakin planet are u living on??? im sure if jose saw that ibra was being marked by vidic and rio all the time he would have adjusted and we would hav wooped maures ass....get to grips with the fact that it just didnt happen..he was having trouble getting past oshea at times...stop being a fanboy and start being a fan....

Universe
11 Sep 09, 03:32
YESSS! well said. Poor Bobo, such a class striker yet he won nothing :( :lol:

I think what Ibra needs to do is show some humility, and show the club, players and inter fans the same respect we showed him over the years. That said, I'd like to see Matrix mark him in wednesday's game :lol:

Fuck that I don't even want him on the bench for the Barcelona game.

fugi
11 Sep 09, 05:55
pathetic that some fans memory only last one week or so.

skeet
11 Sep 09, 06:42
nothing would satisfy me more than to see ibra flop against us with barca the same way he did with us against big teams in the CL and for people to start wondering why the fuck inter got payed 50m plus eto'o to offload him

lonewolf19
11 Sep 09, 07:37
Look lets put it this way. Ibrahimovic is talented and great but he is a mercenary and arrogant prick. He is playing because we pay him well not because he loved Inter. For me, he deserved it because all the joy moment and trophies he brought.

When your whole team have 0 creativity and your play style is pass the ball to Ibrahimovic and hope he will do something, it is natural for him to feel above the team because of his personality. Again, I do not agree wit hit and get pissed at it but I can understand and live with it. Would you imagine CR7 or Balotelli to go to media and said "It was my fault that I did not carry the team and hence we lost?" It is just not their character.

Conclusion:

He was great for us and deserve the credit he got. I dont love him but have to tip my hat off and say a big thank you for the way he played and the way it ended. Do not ever put his name next to Bobo or Fatnaldo because it is simply unthinkable. Ibra may disrespect Inter with his arrogant comments but he is not a) I-am-going-to-sue-my-employer-and-talk-shit or b) thank-you-for-paying-me-during-injury-and-i-am-going-now. He was a mercenary and hell of a good one for Inter.

I am not looking for arguments or trying to convince anyone here but to simply state what I feel. You can disagree or agree and it would not change how I felt.

addo
11 Sep 09, 08:05
He was a hired gun who shot down the ones he was payed to shoot. He did his job and he did it good.

J zanetti
11 Sep 09, 09:16

Nope.

I think lonewolf19 somehow summed it well:

When your whole team have 0 creativity and your play style is pass the ball to Ibrahimovic and hope he will do something, it is natural for him to feel above the team because of his personality. Again, I do not agree wit hit and get pissed at it but I can understand and live with it. Would you imagine CR7 or Balotelli to go to media and said "It was my fault that I did not carry the team and hence we lost?" It is just not their character.
Ibra really wants the CL trophy and rightly so believed that the team around him is not good enough for that competition. I think all rational fans would agree with that assumption. To me he had many valid reasons to leave "Italy" something he had all along wanted. Just as Mou has always insisted that he will sooner or later end up in Spain.

Anyway I wish him all the best in his career as long as he is not facing us ;)

n4l
11 Sep 09, 10:32
Would you imagine CR7 or Balotelli to go to media and said "It was my fault that I did not carry the team and hence we lost?" It is just not their character.

please go look up rooney's and ronaldo's comments after the barca defeat in the final...

Ibra really wants the CL trophy and rightly so believed that the team around him is not good enough for that competition. I think all rational fans would agree with that assumption.

nonsense
how many times am i going to have to bring up examples of teams that are not good as our team but they won the CL?

To me he had many valid reasons to leave "Italy" something he had all along wanted.

and here in essence is why our discussions end up moot..
nobody here is mad about ibra leaving or not leaving...

we are talking about his lack of respect towards Inter and his total lack of CLASS...
couldn't care less if he moved elsewhere..

look at the moves this summer...
who has come out talking shit about their prior team?
sneijder, robben, eto'o all left teams in 'bad' circumstances....
xabi, c ronaldo, kaka all traded teams...
which one of these guys are in the media talking shit about their past team and/or wondering "what kind of reception" they'll get when they go back?
you think eto'o is "worried about his reception"?
you think kaka is worried?
you think c ronaldo is worried??
these guys have nothing to worry about because they at least have some class...
ibra does not

ps...
and stop all this crap about "this is how he was with us, so why are you mad now"
i have never heard ibra talk crap about Juve...NEVER

Luka
11 Sep 09, 11:10
Quite simple really..

So basicly, Ibra just can't loose :)

Whatever he would do, it's a win-win situation. When Ibra wins WITH THE TEAM, he is the master, but when Ibra looses in CL, it is THE TEAM EXCLUDING HIM that is the problem here.

Wait... isn't that what I already have said before ? :lol:

You don't get it do you? If Ibra took the credit for winning the league for us, he acknoledged that he was the leader of the team, right? Right.

And AS A LEADER he should be THE FIRST ONE to blame, either by himself or by us if the team fails either in the league, or CL, or anywhere. Ofcourse in CL it will be harder, duh. But that is irrelevant here, once he took the credit for the scudettos!

I didn't blame him before, because he didn't take the credit for this, although his attitude of superiority on the field could indicate it(and as we see now it was the case - he felt like he is above the team). But nevertheless, he didn't say anything, so I cut him some slag, and I MYSELF was deffending Ibra because of the "Team is too weak factor", here and on other boards as well.

But NOW when Ibra took the credit for the scudettos, THUS he indicated that he was the leader, he COULDN'T change this tune back to "it's team play", when the things didn't go the way he wanted it. That is the lamest thing I can imagine.

You get what I'm saying?

Either shut the fuck up, don't say you are the one that should be thanked for the scudettos, and at the same time having privilage of not being bashed mostly for loosing in CL, or don't shut the fuck up, take the credit for winning the titles, but at the same time he should be the first one to blame for the CL failure.

He is the perfect example of a glory hunter. When things go great, it is thanks to me. When things don't go that great, I should be the last one to blame, and there are tons of excuses under the sleave.

It's like with most of modern feminists. It's not about the equality of the sexes(which I strongly agree on) anymore, but it's about taking what is the best of the male side, WITHOUT any negatives of it.

VLE
11 Sep 09, 12:10
i have never heard ibra talk crap about Juve...NEVER

Fill me in if I'm missing anything, but when did he talk crap about Inter?
He has been keeping "I win wherever I go" attitude as long as I remember.

He talked about how Moggi tried to lure him out cheap in his Ajax days but he was too proud to do so.
He talked about how he won scudetto's in Juve, even the one that was rebuked due to calciopoli. (Gave out interview while he was at Inter)
Now he says he won scudetti in Inter. I don't see any change in attitude over here.

Rimpel
11 Sep 09, 14:36
lol all this talk even before the match, this is going to be the most talked about thread this season :D

Luka
11 Sep 09, 23:52
Curva Nord is officialy cutting the ties with Ibra and Inter history, after anouncing that they will treat him, like any other opponent.

Somebody could translate it more accuretly ?

http://www.curvanordmilano.net/pub/curva/index.php?module=News

http://www.curvanordmilano.net/pub/curva/images/topics/banner02.jpg

La posizione della Nord ... INDIFFERENZA PER ibra
News Curva Nord

Niente fischi e ... niente applausi.

E' questa la sintesi di quanto deciso nella riunione di giovedi della Nord in previsione dell'incontro col barcellona e del ritorno di ibra a San Siro.

La Curva Nord comunica che in occasione dell’incontro col Barcellona a Milano non vi sarà quindi alcuna considerazione per il ritorno di ibrahimovic. Ibra non ha mai capito l’affetto che abbiamo sempre provato per lui e per ciò che ha fatto per l’Inter per tutto il corso della sua permanenza nerazzurra.
In occasione degli ultimi incontri avuti con lui prima della cessione al barca ha sempre ribadito come fosse un professionista e fosse sempre pronto a lottare per la maglia che avrebbe indossato a prescindere dai colori.
Questo “rispettabile” atteggiamento professionale ha consentito all’Inter di ottenere immensi risultati sul campo e non possiamo che essergliene riconoscenti ma per noi una maglia non vale l’altra e per questo non possiamo certo tributargli alcun bentornato come invece meriterebbe qualunque ex- giocatore che avesse dimostrato un minimo di riconoscenza a chi l’ha sempre sostenuto.
Ibra si è comportato da professionista e per rispetto alla sua “professionalità” che ci ha portato tanti successi, ci sentiamo in dovere di rispettarlo trattandolo alla stessa stregua di ciò che è adesso … un avversario come gli altri 10 che affronteranno la Nostra amata Inter.

La Nord auspica che il resto dello stadio possa condividere questa decisione per dar dimostrazione di come il pensiero del Tifoso Interista sia unanime.

CN69

The position of the North ... Indifference ibra

No whistles and ... no applause.

And 'This is the summary of what was decided in the meeting on Thursday of the North in anticipation of the encounter with Barcelona and the return of Ibrahim at San Siro.

The Curva Nord announced that during his meeting with Barcelona to Milan, there will be no consideration for the return of Ibrahimovic. Ibra has never understood the affection that we have always felt for him and what he has done for Inter for the whole course of his stay Nerazzurri.
At recent meetings with him before the transfer to the boat has always said like a professional and was always ready to fight for the jersey that he would wear regardless of color.
This "respectable" professional attitude has allowed Inter to get huge results on the ground and can not be obliged to be grateful for us but a shirt is not worth the other and why we can not bestow any homecoming as it deserved to be ex-player had shown a minimum of gratitude to those who have always supported.
Ibra has behaved professionally and with respect to its "professionalism" that has brought us many successes, we feel obliged to respect the equal treatment of what is now ... an opponent like the other 10 facing our beloved Inter.

The North hoped that the rest of the stadium can share this decision to give a demonstration of how the thought of Moderate spread is unanimous.

CN69

Ilkinio
11 Sep 09, 23:54
INDIFFERENZA PER ibra

Even i get this. Indifferent towards Ibra. No whistles, no applauds.

tritolone
12 Sep 09, 02:55
Looks like we were all wrong:D

rockball
12 Sep 09, 09:24
Indifference is the way to be. Brilliant.

Luka
12 Sep 09, 10:01
Looks like we were all wrong:D
But we already knew that will probably happen, through the interview of the capo of Curva Nord. It is just official now.

And speaking of the Capo of CN - Franco Caravita

http://www.mediaset.it/bin/tvnews/C_3_tvnews_4585_imgcompleto.jpg

Ain't it the same guy here that shows off here at the 1:00 mark ? :D

Nmi3mpdmuEo

n4l
12 Sep 09, 12:18
"Eto'o made history with Barcelona, but you cannot really compare him to Ibrahimovic. The Sweden striker is still adapting. I also spoke to Samuel to tell him how happy I was with the Champions League draw," concluded the midfielder.

i wonder which player from Inter called zlatan about the draw

hahahaha

Bes
12 Sep 09, 17:51
What a game by Zlatan against Getafe. A goal + a great assist. Being the best in Barça too :D

Raul Duke
12 Sep 09, 17:53
Zlatan looked a little more settled in this week.

FCBarca
12 Sep 09, 18:07
More than a little settled, although in truth, he got better when Messi & Iniesta came on in the 2nd half...He was MOTM, IMHO.

Nice flick for the goal and a terrific assist to Messi on the 2nd...Could've had at least another goal as well...He was an impact player today, for sure

mournickio
12 Sep 09, 18:16
I havent seen the game but his goal was so fuckin cheap...not worth even mentioning it

Luka
12 Sep 09, 18:22
Watched all of the first half, and the second half till little after Ibra's goal.

In first half Barca was very very bad. Getafe had a post, a bar, I don't know how they didn't score. They were deffinetly the better team in the first half, don't know how it looked in all the second.

Ibra wasted a golden chance in the first half, and got whistled for a controversial offside(the way I saw it it wasn't an ofside).

He scored a goal, and from what I hear he made the assist.

Nevertheless the main problem still is the same from what I saw in the first half. Little movement, and little involvemnt of Ibra. Ibra is kinda player that waits for the ball, rather than running waiting for a through pass, while the team is passing alongside them.

A goal and assist is good for him. We'll see how it will be later on, especialy with Iniesta and Messi on, along Henry and Xavi, and against better clubs.

Rimpel
12 Sep 09, 19:05
Ibra is kinda player that waits for the ball, rather than running waiting for a through pass, while the team is passing alongside them.

I don't think he'll succeed at barca playing like that. That's not how their system works. He'll have to adapt to them, rather than the entire team adapting to him.

Suneet
12 Sep 09, 19:13
Well, today's game only shows that he can and will get better when he plays with Messi, Iniesta and Xavi. The team lifted when they all were on the pitch together and Ibra improved his game.

In the first half he missed a chance when he tried to sidefoot but hit it straight at the goalie, at Inter he used to score these. Barca have tried to add strength to their forward line and tbh, no one else would fit in better.

Decent assist, but at the same time if he was wearing an Inter jersey, he would have tried to score instead of lobbing it to Messi. I hope that we keep them quiet this Wednesday and they come here overconfident, because Ibra has been talking a lot of crap.

FCBarca
12 Sep 09, 19:25
Watched all of the first half, and the second half till little after Ibra's goal.

In first half Barca was very very bad. Getafe had a post, a bar, I don't know how they didn't score. They were definitely the better team in the first half, don't know how it looked in all the second.

Very typical coming out of the International break for Barca, sluggish as all hell...Getafe were very unlucky not to be leading at the break...They played very well and were cleary the better side....2nd half eventually saw Leo & Iniesta come on :boogy: The rest you can imagine.

Ibra wasted a golden chance in the first half, and got whistled for a controversial offside(the way I saw it it wasn't an ofside).

Definitely was onside IMHO too (The linesman also botched Saldado's run into the area too, calling him offside when he was onside)...Yeah, he had a 1v1 basically and appeared, to me, to telegraph going into the left corner and the keeper easily covered....I worried that the media were going to get on him for that one but he showed great composure the rest of the match...His awareness, movement and touches were all of a player who looked integrated into the side...Some really sublime plays from Ibra, IMHO.

Nevertheless the main problem still is the same from what I saw in the first half. Little movement, and little involvemnt of Ibra. Ibra is kinda player that waits for the ball, rather than running waiting for a through pass, while the team is passing alongside them.

I thought he wasn't getting enough touches for awhile, especially the first half where the defense was doubling him and giving Barca the wings plenty of space...I would've, personally, liked to have seen a few balls over the top for him to win the ball (He seemed to win anything in his vicinity) but that isn't really Barca's style (Gotta incorporate that, IMHO, for Ibra).

Luka
12 Sep 09, 19:44
I don't think he'll succeed at barca playing like that. That's not how their system works. He'll have to adapt to them, rather than the entire team adapting to him.
Agreed.

I don't think he will adapt though. No matter how long they will wait, a 90kg guy, won't run as much as 75 kg Eto'o did.

The best scenario is that both parties will adapt, but IMO it will take Barca to adapt more to Ibra, rather than other way around.

Very typical coming out of the International break for Barca, sluggish as all hell...Getafe were very unlucky not to be leading at the break...They played very well and were cleary the better side....2nd half eventually saw Leo & Iniesta come on :boogy: The rest you can imagine.

How was the second half, was Barca the better side in the second half ?

FCBarca
12 Sep 09, 19:49
How was the second half, was Barca the better side in the second half ?

As soon as Messi & Iniesta came on (60th minute), it was game over really...I think Getafe had a sniff of the goal late but outside of that, Barca could've scored 2 or 3 more.

Really got a taste of how well the front 5 or 6 players can link up through Ibra in those 30 minutes...Everything opened up.

I have to say, Jeffren disappointed me today

vitomins
12 Sep 09, 19:59
Nice flick for the goal and a terrific assist to Messi on the 2nd...Could've had at least another goal as well...He was an impact player today, for sure

Lol nice flick??? If that was a nice flick, then my grandmother could score amazing flick goals in her wheel chair!

Haha, he stuck his leg out and it barely squeaked in....

DARi0
12 Sep 09, 20:01

I've been reading all these pages and I don't understand why some of you hate Zlatan. As CN69's attitude shows it, we should ignore Zlatan, not bash him. He never really attacked us, he had this attitude all along his career.

He is world class and today he once again showed it (against a poor side, but I am convinced that with such a team around, he will prove himself in the CL as well).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRSLO4tgeU4 - Ibra 'Crespo type' goal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bmB4dk1kq8 - Ibra assist for Messi.

Why are you bothered by his statement "Barcelona are better than INTER" ? That's true and realistic, at least until the direct match! They won everything but WITHOUT HIM, so we could have easily replied. But we are gentleman.

You may attack me, but I predict :

1. Barcelona are better than INTER overall
2. Zlatan will prove himself in the CL
3. Zlatan could even score against INTER in these 2 matches, he would be very happy with that.

Of course his attitude is bad, but you have to admit his skills.

DARi0
12 Sep 09, 20:21
Nobody is talking about this :

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&js=y&u=http://www.fcinter1908.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D264&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=

Ibra: "INTER in my heart"

"Tra Inter e Juve tengo sicuramente l'Inter, mi è entrata di più nel cuore. All'Inter funzionava tutto".

Ibra is not so bad guy but media wants to picture him the worst. Remember he is an INTER supporter since childhood ahahah :D

Stefan
12 Sep 09, 20:51
Nobody is talking about this :

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&js=y&u=http://www.fcinter1908.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D264&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=

Ibra is not so bad guy but media wants to picture him the worst. Remember he is an INTER supporter since childhood ahahah :D

People are going to disagree and tell me players are different but what the hell. If he was a true supporter he would only leave Inter if forced by the club. If anyone still wants to believe that pr bs they are free to do so but I for one do not believe a word he says anymore. Most of it is part of a plan he has and not from his heart.

Il Genio
12 Sep 09, 20:52
Curva Nord is officialy cutting the ties with Ibra and Inter history, after anouncing that they will treat him, like any other opponent.

Somebody could translate it more accuretly ?

http://www.curvanordmilano.net/pub/curva/index.php?module=News

http://www.curvanordmilano.net/pub/curva/images/topics/banner02.jpg

La posizione della Nord ... INDIFFERENZA PER ibra
News Curva Nord

E' questa la sintesi di quanto deciso nella riunione di giovedi della Nord in previsione dell'incontro col barcellona e del ritorno di ibra a San Siro.

La Curva Nord comunica che in occasione dell’incontro col Barcellona a Milano non vi sarà quindi alcuna considerazione per il ritorno di ibrahimovic. Ibra non ha mai capito l’affetto che abbiamo sempre provato per lui e per ciò che ha fatto per l’Inter per tutto il corso della sua permanenza nerazzurra.
In occasione degli ultimi incontri avuti con lui prima della cessione al barca ha sempre ribadito come fosse un professionista e fosse sempre pronto a lottare per la maglia che avrebbe indossato a prescindere dai colori.
Questo “rispettabile” atteggiamento professionale ha consentito all’Inter di ottenere immensi risultati sul campo e non possiamo che essergliene riconoscenti ma per noi una maglia non vale l’altra e per questo non possiamo certo tributargli alcun bentornato come invece meriterebbe qualunque ex- giocatore che avesse dimostrato un minimo di riconoscenza a chi l’ha sempre sostenuto.
Ibra si è comportato da professionista e per rispetto alla sua “professionalità” che ci ha portato tanti successi, ci sentiamo in dovere di rispettarlo trattandolo alla stessa stregua di ciò che è adesso … un avversario come gli altri 10 che affronteranno la Nostra amata Inter.

La Nord auspica che il resto dello stadio possa condividere questa decisione per dar dimostrazione di come il pensiero del Tifoso Interista sia unanime.

The position of the North ... Indifference ibra

No whistles and ... no applause.

And 'This is the summary of what was decided in the meeting on Thursday of the North in anticipation of the encounter with Barcelona and the return of Ibrahim at San Siro.

The Curva Nord announced that during his meeting with Barcelona to Milan, there will be no consideration for the return of Ibrahimovic. Ibra has never understood the affection that we have always felt for him and what he has done for Inter for the whole course of his stay Nerazzurri.
At recent meetings with him before the transfer to the boat has always said like a professional and was always ready to fight for the jersey that he would wear regardless of color.
This "respectable" professional attitude has allowed Inter to get huge results on the ground and can not be obliged to be grateful for us but a shirt is not worth the other and why we can not bestow any homecoming as it deserved to be ex-player had shown a minimum of gratitude to those who have always supported.
Ibra has behaved professionally and with respect to its "professionalism" that has brought us many successes, we feel obliged to respect the equal treatment of what is now ... an opponent like the other 10 facing our beloved Inter.

The North hoped that the rest of the stadium can share this decision to give a demonstration of how the thought of Moderate spread is unanimous.

CN69

CN69

It's a good position by the curva. What they're basically saying is that we should respect him for what he has done but turn the page on a new chapter.

I much prefer this than turning up at his house, calling his job, hysterically crying after we "accidentally" ran into hom outside the restaurant and all the other really pathetic girlie things you would expect from a woman who's lost her man and thinks the world has ended. :wallbang:

Suneet
12 Sep 09, 20:57
He's always been cocky and I have to say Curva Nord will impress me if they manage to do what they have said.

Ajesh
13 Sep 09, 05:27
I don't understand why Curva is planning to act like a saint on him. Let it rip on him one last time and then we can act like a saint.

I hope all these declaration is just a smokescreen.

Luka
13 Sep 09, 07:58
I don't think you guys realise this.

Ibra had a huge part in winning the scudettos, and we will treat him like if Santana was coming to the San Siro with Fiorentina. Do you understand?

Lets imagine Zenga is coming to San Siro, and all you do is "huh".

As Matrix said indiference can hurt football player the most, especialy the one who thinks he did a lot for the club, and who takes credit for winning the titles.

The banner should still be there, so don't worry. They will not whistle, they will not make applause, but there still should be a banner.

And this is only from Curva. Lets not forget, I'm sure the rest of the stadium will whistle enough. It's all good.

My dream wish would be a big coreography, with Curva Nord representative painted on it, doing the "Ibra gesture" that showed towards Curva Nord, with some words under it towards Ibra :D

Ahhh, one can dream :]

People are going to disagree and tell me players are different but what the hell.
Not all people. :>

Ajesh
13 Sep 09, 08:37
Most of the fans do know, by now, that what attitude he is carrying. They would get the vibes by themselves. Moreover, most of the current Player/Management has never praised him or remember him by fondness after his departure. So it would not be a Rocket Science for most of the fans to understand what is happening. I would be highly surprised if majority of the Stadium stand on their feet and welcome him. I just don't see it happening.

Secondly, its not difficult to understand either that Ibra carries the feeling that he was bigger than Inter. And when a person carries that attitude you think he would get affected by any show of indifference?

Lastly, he has gotten his due all these years, when we had cheered for him, while deep inside he just considered us as just another Club. Now when he has moved out and start to open his trap, letting him know what the majority of the fans think is justice.

Rimpel
13 Sep 09, 11:53
Lol nice flick??? If that was a nice flick, then my grandmother could score amazing flick goals in her wheel chair!

Haha, he stuck his leg out and it barely squeaked in....

isn't that the kind of goal we wanted him to score at inter? More ugly goals :D

caelestis
13 Sep 09, 20:11
Who needs enemies with "fans" like you guys...

vitomins
13 Sep 09, 22:28

So we should be fans of Ibra and not Inter? And we are still supposed to be fans of his even though he is not here anymore? As far as I'm concerned any player who is on an opposing team is an enemy....

FCBarca
13 Sep 09, 22:38
So we should be fans of Ibra and not Inter? And we are still supposed to be fans of his even though he is not here anymore? As far as I'm concerned any player who is on an opposing team is an enemy....

Heh heh, 'Either you're with us, or you're with the terrorists'...I always loved that logic

Won't stop me from cheering Samu...Love the player and I am well aware of the danger he poses to Barca as an opponent now...He worries me far more than anyone else for Inter

Luka
13 Sep 09, 22:46
Heh heh, 'Either you're with us, or you're with the terrorists'...I always loved that logic

Won't stop me from cheering Samu...
If Ibra acted/was acting the way Eto'o is/was, I would also cheer him.

Unfortunetly, or fortunetly, Ibra is not that kind of a person.

vitomins
13 Sep 09, 23:07
If Ibra acted/was acting the way Eto'o is/was, I would also cheer him.

Unfortunetly, or fortunetly, Ibra is not that kind of a person.

Esattamente!

jayjay
13 Sep 09, 23:34

LOL

fanboy