PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Adam
14 Nov 06, 20:53
Like this?:D

Frisko
14 Nov 06, 21:02
You're not actually gonna have a Ibrahimovic wallpaper or avatar, are you? :eek:
Maybe wallpaper... I just loved the celebration... I'm going soft on Zlatan... hope Katie doesn't read this :D

Alex de Large
14 Nov 06, 21:28
Reminds me of 1 Eric Cantona celebration :dielaugh:

Karim
14 Nov 06, 22:14
Reminds me of 1 Eric Cantona celebration :dielaugh:

Still cantona did in a spreme way, don't know how, I guess it was his charisma what a stand with that captain's strip wrapped around him in that way, what a stand!

bennyblanco
14 Nov 06, 22:23
my thoughts about ibra resemble Alex,

i dont hate him as a player or person,but i think he has much to do to make me RESPECT him.

no doubt ibra has tonnes of skill,flair,exuberance but im still going to sit on the fence with him.

what he has done in the last several games has impressed me immensly,he is really a big TALENT,

But some of the things he does like the red card against bayern make me fkn lose it.

whoever doesnt appreciate what ibra has done for Inter since his arrival is blind.

can he be a inter great?yes i believe so

but im not going to bet on it as yet.

Marcello
15 Nov 06, 02:34
Could somebody remove the watermark without making the picture any smaller please?

Hear you go :boogy:

http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/9148/ibra8746165xb7.jpg

:happy:

snake
15 Nov 06, 05:33
wow Marcy, thats one heck of a job mate

:star:

Choppin Onions
15 Nov 06, 08:40
What an arrogant cvnt he looks like after that goal. Gotta love his confidence. :D

Hammoudi
15 Nov 06, 09:22
LOL Milos, I thougth you too made a mistake and attributed a quote of Han to me (for some reason, some think I was the one who attacked Zlatan when he came, it was Han :P ) But now I remember that quote!

But yeah, I owe an apology to Branca/Oriali and Mancini for the job they did with Zlatan so far. I hope it doesn't get worse and Zlatan does and fares better with us.

Handoyo
15 Nov 06, 10:34
Wow, how the hell did my post miss Milos' prying eyes!? :D

But of course, just like his doubters, I hope to be proven wrong by Ibra. Over the past few matchs, he's certainly done that.

One thing that helps Ibra a lot though, is the absence of the, this year thus far, useless Adriano from the line-up. In fact, Ibra has been partnered with 2 very in-form strikers in Cruz and Crespo.

Still, taking nothing from Ibra, he has, so far, done a good job but 17 matches is definitely not a good time frame to start dropping the judgment on his transfer. Remember, Ibrahimovic was arguably's Juve's best player in 04/05 only to have a horrendous second season in Italy where he had problems on and off the field.

Hand;)yo

kova9
15 Nov 06, 10:34
He is brilliant!! Especially because idol was Ronaldo... :D

FORZA IBRACADABRA!!

thomas_inter
15 Nov 06, 12:00
He really is improving, look at his goal against parma, I think it was fantastic, the touch with his chest, the turn, great goal !

Karim
19 Nov 06, 06:57
Technique is high still difficult ones yes, easy ones no :(

Waleed
19 Nov 06, 17:37
I think we missed Zlatan today could have really opened this game up for us with a few of his moves and runs. Reggina were begging to be ripped open but we didnt really have anyone out there that wanted to step up and take that initiative.

Oh well at least he will be fresh for the Sporting and Palermo games.

Adam
21 Nov 06, 21:22
I hope he's on form tomorrow and shows his genius. He's producing goals and assists but he's still not up to his former class. But he's getting there.:)

Marcello
22 Nov 06, 02:23
The less he playes the craper he plays if he didnt miss the reggina match maybe but i dunno know . lets hope hes the star this week in the CL

snake
23 Nov 06, 02:13
Ibra? Everyone has their own characteristics, he can be selfish but the victories are the most important thing.

hah. love it.

Waleed
23 Nov 06, 05:11
I hope he's on form tomorrow and shows his genius. He's producing goals and assists but he's still not up to his former class. But he's getting there.:)

Agreed I think he is steadily getting to the point where he can link up well with the fullbacks and is getting back well to provide an outlet pass for the midfielders. I am starting to enjoy his tricks, the only thing I dislike is when they get to be over elaborate and confuse even his own team mates, cause he just makes himelf look like an ass.

Lets hope he can terrorize the Palermo backline come Sunday night.

alvaro
23 Nov 06, 10:54
Is this a declaration of love for Ibrahimovic?
"No, I can't. Otherwise Recoba will get angry... (smiles)."

HAHAHA what a classy words from Moratti :D

Waleed
23 Nov 06, 16:45
Is this a declaration of love for Ibrahimovic?
"No, I can't. Otherwise Recoba will get angry... (smiles)."

HAHAHA what a classy words from Moratti :D

Haha that IS funny.

I only watched an extended clip of highlis\ghts for last night's game. One thing that troubled me though was that they showed a clip of Zlatan limping around. Was it just a normal knock or is something more serious. If anyone who saw the game can recall and tell me that would be greatly appreciated.

K.I.
23 Nov 06, 19:42
He took a nock in the match,just a normal one,he got up,got treated on the side,ran it off and then it was done,while one starts running he may start running with a limp to shake the knock off,nothing serious.

Waleed
23 Nov 06, 20:03
Good to hear Khaled

Forza ragazzi
24 Nov 06, 14:23
He was brilliant vs Sporting. Showed that we may be too dependent on him. But on the other hand, we desperately needed a player like him. I'm glad we got him.

il_serpente
24 Nov 06, 15:01
he is great signing this season

bjwam4
24 Nov 06, 19:17
He is a fantastic signing this season, and I'm glad people are finally admitting this.

Adam
24 Nov 06, 19:23
IBRAHIMOVIC: "GOOD PLAY AND GOALS"
Friday, 24 November 2006 19:28:02
MILAN - Inter forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic gave the following interview to SkyItalia programme Sportime after this morning's training session in Appiano Gentile:

Ibra, how important is scoring for you?
"Like all strikers, I always try to score goals. Sometimes they come, sometimes they don't. But I don't worry about it because I gain confidence through my play, not my goals. I don't need to score goals to play well. The goals come when I play well."

Would you prefer to win the Scudetto or the Champions League?
"We believe in both because we have a team capable of winning both competitions. It was very important against Sporting because we made a bad start to our European season, having lost two matches. We then won both clashes with Spartak Moscow and we had to win against Sporting to go through to the second phase. We gave our all to win and we won. This is why Wednesday's match was the most important one at the start of the week, even more so than the championship match at Palermo."

This summer they said you could have joined Milan. If negotiations with the Rossoneri had gone well, would Carlo Ancelotti's team still be 22 points off the top?
"I don't know. I just know that wherever I have been, we have won: two league titles and a cup with Ajax, and two Scudettos with Juventus. We're doing well at Inter now, but the results don't all depend on one player, they always depend on the team and on what happens on the outside."

Enricos
24 Nov 06, 23:59
Well, I was against his transfer, but I have to admit...

It feels so good to have a player in your team that has a superior technique. I also believe that we would have lacked lots of creativity if we wouldn't have bought Ibra.

All in all, good signing, I'm giving him credit for his good start of the season ! ;)

Damn, things can change... He was my most hated player on the Jube-team and now I have to admit, I'm starting to like him :)

Pajo
25 Nov 06, 10:51
Well, I was against his transfer, but I have to admit...

It feels so good to have a player in your team that has a superior technique. I also believe that we would have lacked lots of creativity if we wouldn't have bought Ibra.

All in all, good signing, I'm giving him credit for his good start of the season ! ;)

Damn, things can change... He was my most hated player on the Jube-team and now I have to admit, I'm starting to like him :)

You are not the only one bro, half of us here have to admit that, including me...;)

Damn, how much I hated him...

Lamb of God
25 Nov 06, 11:26
When ibra was at juve I hated the prospect of inter facing him and always wanted him on my wish list and im so damn proud to say we finally got him.He is the ibra we have been waiting for so long.

davidRecoba
25 Nov 06, 11:52
haha, same with you yavinesh. i was jealous with juve cuz they had ibra. now we have him, glad to see him in inter shirt.

Handoyo
25 Nov 06, 12:16
Not saying that Ibra will suck, nor am I a Zlatan hater, but I just want to gently remind you guys that Zlatan had a splendid first season (and a half) with Juventus before going into a very bad period of form with them, both on and off the pitch.

Zlatan still has a lot to prove and, for me, he needs to keep up the consitency for 2 seasons before we can make a judgment on his transfer.

Hand;)yo

Frisko
25 Nov 06, 13:23
Not saying that Ibra will suck, nor am I a Zlatan hater, but I just want to gently remind you guys that Zlatan had a splendid first season (and a half) with Juventus before going into a very bad period of form with them, both on and off the pitch.

Zlatan still has a lot to prove and, for me, he needs to keep up the consitency for 2 seasons before we can make a judgment on his transfer.

Hand;)yo
:eek: That's what I call going over the top, 2 seasons?? So basically you're not happy with any of our players, according to that logic...

thomas_inter
25 Nov 06, 15:07
Do you guys see Ibra as a loyal player ?

Tanel
25 Nov 06, 15:07
With Ibra is always the thing, in case he isn't playing for you or threatening you then you tend to love the guy, but if he plays againist you then he is an arrogant pain in the ass.

Forza ragazzi
25 Nov 06, 16:31
Whatever number of assists and whatever number of goals, I'm very happy with Zlatan's transfer to us. To me, it seems like he is that type of player we have been lacking in our trohphy-less seasons. Zlatan is a pain in the ass for every defender and you can never be sure about what he'll do next. This is something I feel Inter has lacked.

Also, he's a brilliant player technically, which helps us getting forward on the pitch after defending, because he's very good at keeping the ball up there until others come forward. Otherwise, he gets a FK. And Zlatan doesn't need to be in top form to do this, as his technique rarely fails him even in the more bad patches.

Given that he delievers decent performances, obviously, I believe Ibrahimovic is one of Moratti best buys during his time at Inter. I think we can thank Ibra for much the day we win the Scudetto or the Champions League.

Waleed
25 Nov 06, 21:47
With Ibra is always the thing, in case he isn't playing for you or threatening you then you tend to love the guy, but if he plays againist you then he is an arrogant pain in the ass.

Too true man.

Plus I always hated Nedved ten times more than Ibra. I liked him when he was at Ajax and thought he would be great pick up for us. He didnt fit the Juve model of playing, they focus on defending too much for a player of his capabilities. Add to that the fact that his only job was to bring the long punts down and pass them off to Trez.

il_serpente
26 Nov 06, 02:02
agree with waleed.. i hate nedved thousand times than ibra
so far ibra show a great passion when he play for us...he fight like every partita is a final

Karim
26 Nov 06, 09:59
Not fight, he is just, I mean he likes Inter, but when the Juve offer came, how could he refuse an offer from the "champions" of Italy and the great Juventus, so he signed and played, but now it may be a little different, but that is still not conclusive, this is again applicable to Vieira

M.Adnan
26 Nov 06, 10:08
This summer they said you could have joined Milan. If negotiations with the Rossoneri had gone well, would Carlo Ancelotti's team still be 22 points off the top?
"I don't know. I just know that wherever I have been, we have won: two league titles and a cup with Ajax, and two Scudettos with Juventus. We're doing well at Inter now, but the results don't all depend on one player, they always depend on the team and on what happens on the outside."

No you didn't! :fero:

Waleed
26 Nov 06, 23:34
I hope his groin injury isnt too serious we need him now more than ever. If I were to pick two players that are absolutely vital to Inter's system right now it would be him and Stan. Losing either would be a huge blow.

Hussein
27 Nov 06, 04:40
Super goal by IBRACADARBA!!

We were unlucky to see him in the second half because of that injury, which I hope is not very serious. It was the first time he and Adriano started together and they combined well to score that great first goal.

Hope to see you soon Ibra!!

Marcello
27 Nov 06, 06:23
He was walking and full celebrating after vierias goal he will be back just in time for the bayern game but wont be top stuff thats a shame , at lest adriano will get to play

Karim
27 Nov 06, 09:39
No you didn't! :fero:
Actually he has a right, he played and to him he won those trophies, he put some effort.

alvaro
27 Nov 06, 09:46
Gazzetta says he should be okay to play against Siena.

Forza ragazzi
27 Nov 06, 12:39
Groin injuries have been nagging Zlatan through all his career. Let's hope Gazzetta is right.

Yet another good match yesterday.

Waleed
27 Nov 06, 18:01
This guy is crucial the Adriano-Crespo combination is not only in theory a very poor one but proved that yesterday with how lost they looked on the pitch. Crespo took like half an hour to get a touch on the ball and even then he never had a meaningful contribution on the game.

Lets hope Ibra can be back for the Bayern game at the very least.

Suneet
27 Nov 06, 20:15
Strange, when he plays well this thread is almost dead :D.

Grazie IBRACADABRA, you turned on the magic. :proud:

Karim
27 Nov 06, 20:43
May be because of the ppl here thought he would be crap?
I know Han Man is still thinking why?why?why did I question him? :wallbang::wallbang:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CRORafael
28 Nov 06, 10:09
Zlatan and deki are two best players of inter in this season.and a great goal against palermo

cloudq
28 Nov 06, 13:19
Zlatan and deki are two best players of inter in this season.and a great goal against palermo

theres a good reason why we question...

man i questioned figo's arrival

i questioned davids arrival

hell i wondered why inter bought ibra after fulfilling their quota of 5 strikers with crespo

but hell, we can all be wrong every now and again

Tanel
02 Dec 06, 07:38
Ibra is a strong player, unless it's the worst tackle of Materazzi he doesen't really get injuried. That's another good thing about him. That didn't look too serious injury to me even during the match, atleast according to his face.

I wouldn't say that he is our best player this season alongside Deki at the moment, there are some better one's. And neither would I say that it's Ibracadabra time, but at the moment it's all rising towards those two things though.

CRORafael
04 Dec 06, 16:07
I like ibra's dribling his moves and goals....i find on youtube a player like him,he's playing in the first croatian league.he is only 20 years old and i read that he are going to arsenal
Watch him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGZoaJBilRY
and the second
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tHLnIKuIk8

Waleed
06 Dec 06, 15:06
He was piss poor against Bayern, played the game at walking pace and barely touched the ball. Even if he was the lone striker you would have at least expected some movement from him to try and put the Bayern defenders under pressure. They had an absolutely wonderful time against him in the first half because he barely moved or touched the ball.

Soon as Crespo came on things changed and you could see the Bayern defenders were much more watchful of him and had to actually do something to keep him under wraps.

The whole lone striker move was a bit of a bonehead move on Mancini's part, unless he told Zlatan not overexert himself in this match then Ibra has lost a lot of respect in my books for that performance.

Suneet
06 Dec 06, 15:50
Cmon Waleed, lots of things against him.

He was played as lone striker.

Not much support from midfield.

He's been playing lots and lots of matches, so a bit of tiredness might have crept in. :)

Tanel
10 Dec 06, 11:30
For chirst sake, you cannot blame him for not having any opportunities to pass the ball with our midfield being so damn stupid with movements and he rarely got the ball anyway as we usually got straped 40 meters from goal.

Adam
10 Dec 06, 15:05
Zlatan is back, I guarantee that before long he wil be back to his 2004 form. I saw it in the pictures and against Bayern last week, he's smiling and dribbling. Fram that i conclude he's having fun when he's playing, and from that i can conclude he's relaxed. Before he looked so full of angst and uncomfortable. Now he's having fun. The match today confirmed my suspicions, sure he could of scored one or two more goals, but you have to keep in mind this is a player that was out of form and overweight, for a very long period of time.

He's back on track, I had almost lost hope.:happy:

Now, Adriano just needs ro do the same and Inter will be unstoppable.

M.Adnan
10 Dec 06, 15:40
It's great to see Ibra scoring 6 goals before the break.

By numbers, if he continues like this, he should score more than 12 goals this season, which is alot better than his last season with the B-club.

But if continues like this, and improves by time, he should score more than 16 goals (extra 4 goals). It means that this season he should score more than any season he ever played.

:star:

Alex de Large
10 Dec 06, 15:42
great to see that the 5 strikers are playing all at good level.

Waleed
10 Dec 06, 23:11
I am actually quite satisfied with his displays so far this season. He is slowly but surely getting back to his best form and it looks like Mancini isnt the dumbass we all thought he was. Here is a player that was piss poor junk, last season and couldnt get a shot on target if his life depended on it. Half the time he looked like a defender for the other team with all his shots/clearances. Now he is back to his old ways of tricking around players and most importantly getting goals.

He could be a little more clinical as he does miss a few chances but he is not here for that. His purpose it to open up play and cause danger for the opposition while stealth strikers like Crespo and Cruz come in to finish stuff up. He has done his job so far.

Looks like Mancini and Miha have found a way to motivate him back to his better days of playing football. The only thing I can fault him for his lack of ability to turn things around for himself. He can get into the odd tussle now and again for no reason. Furthermore, when things are not going his way he can begin to fade from the game. He is improving in this area though as when he is not getting the ball he has started to backtrack and find it for himself.

Too early to say he was a good buy but as of right now odds are on that he is going to make a foold out of a lot of his doubters.

cloudq
11 Dec 06, 02:41
ibra seems to miss the easy ones and makes the hard ones

this is probably the reason why we have crespo

Choppin Onions
11 Dec 06, 07:44
He can be frustrating to watch at times (the silly tricks and missed opportunities) but I don't think anyone can deny his immense talent. As he learns hopefully he'll learn to minimize his mistakes.

Tanel
12 Dec 06, 15:46
I think the fact that he used to be a childhood Interista is a rather big facture in the way he plays. And ofcourse the freedom he has been given. I think sooner or later he'll learn to score the "tap-in"'s too as he is still a very young player and yet to reach his top level I believe. I imagine him in Inter for ages with a possibily historic La Grande Inter II.

Miki
12 Dec 06, 21:33
Ibrahimovic has been a player we've sorely missed last season. He's the guy to trick defenders with a neverending slew of deft touches, the one to draw them away from the central strikers. His immense confidence, bordering on arrogance, is what gives him the drive to do what he does - the end result is a fantastic player who adds a multi-dimensional facet to our attack.

To be honest, I see Ibracadabra as the maker and shaker of the forward line-up. If he decides to do something right, I doubt any defender could well and truly stand in his way.

Ciao,
Tim

Alex de Large
12 Dec 06, 22:04
We missed a second striker like him (even having Recoba) and a finisher like Crespo (even having Julio Ricardo), and don't get me wrong, i love Martins and Adriano and the attack they formed the last 2 years, but Ibrahimovic and Crespo look much more compatible.

InterMilan31
13 Dec 06, 04:00
I hate him so much that is my only input in this thread. Every time he scores a goal I go YAY and then puke because Im supporting this piece of trash. Sorry Ibra whores he is not my cup of tea.

Toninu
13 Dec 06, 09:29
He has been an integral part of the Inter squad this season his displays have been great and i am hoping for more of the same. I think it was one of the best signings of the season along with Crespo they have found what Inter lacked last season goal scoring and great technical ability. Its amazing the improvment of Ibra from last season and now that he has been for a long while in Italy he has become one of the best players in any team.

Suneet
13 Dec 06, 09:36
I hate him so much that is my only input in this thread. Every time he scores a goal I go YAY and then puke because Im supporting this piece of trash. Sorry Ibra whores he is not my cup of tea.

Try watching him with an un-biased mind. I never really kind of followed him even when he was at Ajax,Jube:yuck: . So basically its taken just about 3-4 months for him to make his way into our hearts.:heart: Now that takes some doing, doesnt it?:) I'm thinking of ordering my No.8 jersey!

Handoyo
13 Dec 06, 11:54
To be honest...

Scored against Fiorentina away
Scored against Milan away
Scored against Parma away
Scored against Palermo away
Scored against Empoli away

Wow...:star::eek: He scored in every big away match that is hard to win. A crazy fact: He's only scored one goal at home. :D (Well 2, if you count the Milan match as a home match).

Forza ragazzi
13 Dec 06, 12:20
As said before, Zlatan is a type of player we haven't got in a awful lot of years and I actually think that he is the best purchase of the summer. Simply because he shows that he is the type that we've been lacking.

And, Handoyo, to be a pain in the a$$, he didn't score vs Roma. But then again, you may not count that as a hard away match? :D

M.Adnan
13 Dec 06, 12:31
And, Handoyo, to be a pain in the a$$, he didn't score vs Roma. But then again, you may not count that as a hard away match? :D

He didn't. But he did miss a penalty that Adriano could've played it better.:redface:

Waleed
13 Dec 06, 16:07
To be honest...

Scored against Fiorentina away
Scored against Milan away
Scored against Parma away
Scored against Palermo away
Scored against Empoli away

Wow...:star::eek: He scored in every big away match that is hard to win. A crazy fact: He's only scored one goal at home. :D (Well 2, if you count the Milan match as a home match).

What can you do when you have been used to playing in front of no home fans for the past two years scoring at home doesn't come as easily as it once did. I am not concerned though, the fact that he is scoring in these big games is enough for me. We have lacked scoring prowess in these games for a while and if Zlatan can provide that then that is good enough for me.

He didn't. But he did miss a penalty that Adriano could've played it better.:redface:

Not really man. Adriano is not that much better from PKs and his latest form would have prolly seen him sky the ball in the stands. I really dont think Adri would have faired any better than Zlatan on that Roma PK.

Miki
13 Dec 06, 17:12
What can you do when you have been used to playing in front of no home fans for the past two years scoring at home doesn't come as easily as it once did.
Nice one there, bro. ;)

Well, to be honest, Ibrahimovic wasn't signed to play the role of a central striker. However, in his afforded capacity, he has played well, thus far, even contributing with a handful of well taken goals.

He'll remain a legend for the way he fooled Nesta in the derby. Awesome. :D

Ciao,
Tim

Tanel
13 Dec 06, 18:11
That goal, you could just watch it over and over again. Imo the more the time goes I think it was even better than Stankovic's for the trick on Nesta. That was simply classic. I don't think there is anyone else who would've done such thing to be honoust, the opportunity seemed so damn lost and then such a farking amazing trick.

Handoyo
14 Dec 06, 11:12
:lol: Waleed.

I have to say that this guy is winning me over.

If he can win hand us a victory at Stadio Olimpico next Wednesday, he'll win further respect from me. :)

Hand;)yo

K.I.
14 Dec 06, 11:23
Just shows you how effective he can be,i never hated him at Jubentus but i never liked him because of the fact that he played with a shit club,but you could have never denied how talented he is,this is the type of player we always wanted,and now he is finally here,decisive and effective and full of tricks,to be honest,he has won me over already,just hope he continues to be that good.

CafeCordoba
14 Dec 06, 12:45
When Ibra was at Juve, I hated him probably most of all Juve-players. For me, he was the image of the whole Rubbentus organisation. The one, who our Materazzi, Cordoba and Mihajlovic could punish and hurt as much as they could. He is like Materazzi, you hate to play against him, but love to have him in you own team. It's just like that with Ibra.

He's is just so goddamn good with the ball, just like Recoba. Unfortunately we haven't been able to enjoy Chino's skills last years, because of his inconsistency and injuries, that's why we salute Ibra's coming so much. And there's nothing wrong with that or any disrespect towards Recoba, because Chino happens to be injury-prone. In contrary, we can celebrate to have both of them now in our team.

Forza Il Genio! (edit the topic, that's wrong nick)

thomas_inter
14 Dec 06, 18:38
Give me a gun and I will shoot him

Do you real get horny by terrorising other team's forums ?

Pajo
14 Dec 06, 18:42
No others, only your ****ing inter forum. :lol:

And this fuking Inter forum is the best there is... So SHUT THE FUK UP!

thomas_inter
14 Dec 06, 18:48
No others, only your ****ing inter forum. :lol:

Well at least he's got a great sence of humor... I'm starting to like this guy... He's really funny... woooooow....

Pfffffff...

thomas_inter
14 Dec 06, 19:01
Please accept my apologies.
It was a bad joke, really a bad one.

Is this serious ? or just saying it to can **** later ?

To1do
14 Dec 06, 19:11
You are talking shits, and than you are sorry o_O

thomas_inter
14 Dec 06, 19:14
Let him proof he is serious by being a nice guy and just post with respect... I respect people who respect me.

To1do
14 Dec 06, 19:15
Yeah, I realized all of you are not so bad as I thought.
ok than :)
My 300 post :D

Waleed
14 Dec 06, 19:16
Let him proof he is serious by being a nice guy and just post with respect... I respect people who respect me.

I think he is a she maybe?

Jen = jennifer?

Karim
14 Dec 06, 22:35
The poster said that she is a she, but then you can never know :rolleyes:

Hammoudi
14 Dec 06, 23:13
I hated Zlatan at Ajax, he was just annoying. I even hated him more and more with Juve.

However, the turning point wasn't him joining us. It was actually an Inter-Juve game last year. Materazzi gave Zlatan a motherfarking tackle that I even found too much. I expected Zlatan to act like Inzaghi, Sheva and most other strikers and roll, complain and square up to Matrix.

However, Zlatan got up like a man and tried to shrug it off. I think he was later subbed and was actually injured. He never made a fuss or anything and even Materazzi apologized to him in person and he said that Zlatan understood.

Also, Zlatan was showing off against us (I think it wasn't the same game) and Samuel gave him a Wall special. But he didn't moan like a biatch, but rather got up and went on.

I really really respected him after that, the guy is a MAN :star:

Adam
15 Dec 06, 00:07
Exactamundo Hamed. :)

I think it has something to do with him not wanting to show weakness. Thus crying like a bitch on the pitch is ilogical.

One thing I don't like though, is that he has started to dive. I saw him dive against Empoli and I was very disapointed. He NEVER dived before. Sure, he helps his fall when someone is fouling him but that is only natural, but he never dived. I hope he stops this shit because it doesn't suit him.

That also explains why he's so bad at it.:D

Tanel
16 Dec 06, 08:13
Materazzi noted that up himself as someone posted his opinions about the new transfers in summer. Imo, this Inter side has got aggerssion, fighting spirit & passion that hasn't been here for many years. And when it is here, there are some guys who need to **** it up. But now this is strong, united squad despite the fact that lots of players are new. You could say that lot of the players are "you ****ing want to mess with us?". This is proving to be vital in the important ties as the team seems to give more when more is at sake. Atleast in Serie A and imo the Sporting tie for example was brilliant team effort.

cloudq
16 Dec 06, 15:15
the big thing for me was when ibra did that ronaldinho trick against samuel in the super cup win over juve

Karim
16 Dec 06, 15:16
He does it all the time, but not as complex as Ronnie and not as fast.

cloudq
16 Dec 06, 15:34
yeh, even then, it wasnt perfect as samuel recovered in time to stall the move

but hey, he still pulled it and samuel still fell for it

that was pure arrogance

Khalifa
17 Dec 06, 19:24
Zlatan crediting his goal to Maicon by pointing at him for the fans is an inter humility growing in him...

Forza ragazzi
17 Dec 06, 19:41
I believe him when he says that he enjoys Inter. Mancini has done right to give his so much space and freedom, because this is what Ibra needs to show how great player he is. I also think Mancini might see himself in Ibra, as they both are/were techincal players.

Hasan
17 Dec 06, 19:51
Mancini voted for him like the best player in the World in the last year for Croats SN.

To1do
17 Dec 06, 21:25
i just love the guy ! he will be top scorer in our team !! maybe in serie A too :D

Jimmy
17 Dec 06, 21:40
Toldo, that's just unrealistic. I'm the first to admit that Zlatan is exceeding all my expectations, but at the same time, I won't hide it that I am a selfproclaimed Zlatan expert. Having watched him every week for two and a half years (Swedish TV show him every week, unless he's suspended) and by no means is he a top-striker. He won't win any goal tallies. Do I expect him to even when he is at his best? No. He's just not that kind of player.

But if he continues like this, and contribute to the overall game, I won't complain.

K.I.
17 Dec 06, 21:46
Well as far as his performances go,he is indeed proving to be a top striker,hope he keeps it on.

Waleed
17 Dec 06, 23:30
I think he was great today. May not have played a huge part in the game but took one of his chances. Was in the right spot for the other. Got the assist on the Materazzi goal.

Done deal, and certainly what he is here to do. He doesnt have to do all those fancy tricks but they are nice to watch all the same. Furthermore, his ability to be decisive in key moments of the match is his biggest attribute.

Hey Han, looks like he got himself a home goal. Hopefully he will get used to it now.

Handoyo
18 Dec 06, 03:09
Walrus, this was his second home goal, the first was against Livorno. But my post was not made to complain about his lack of home goals though, but to praise his ability to score in crunch matches.

I thought he did very well against Siena but like channel4 said, it is just not an Ibra performance if he doesn't miss at least a sitter. :lol: That headed miss from Figo's cross in the first half was one of the worst that I have ever seen. Seriously, for a striker of Ibra's height, he is very poor in the air. If he can imrpove his heading and finishing ability, he'd be arguably the best forward in the planet.

Hand;)yo

Ziyad
18 Dec 06, 08:15
^^^
Come on Han he headed it downwards and it bounced to hit the woodwork,that was unlucky nothing else...

SHAPESHIFTER
18 Dec 06, 09:47
the best all around ( offensivly speaking ) player we had in years...
there are only few players like him in the world, if any....
the best investment since Ronaldo ( not open for discussion )...
he just found the right environment in Inter, and enjoys himself...

Waleed
18 Dec 06, 15:28
Yes, Han that miss was pretty incredible but I think he did everything right. He headed the ball into the ground away from the keeper in the direction of the gaping net. He probably got a little higher the ball and as such headed almost straight down rather than at a slight angle like he should have. Bad miss, but did he make up for it? Yes he did. So that is all that matters.

Plus his heading ability may blow balls but you only have to look to Henry to see a wonderfully talented player whose heading ability is in stark contrast to what he cant do with both feet.

thomas_inter
18 Dec 06, 19:31
Yes, Han that miss was pretty incredible but I think he did everything right. He headed the ball into the ground away from the keeper in the direction of the gaping net. He probably got a little higher the ball and as such headed almost straight down rather than at a slight angle like he should have. Bad miss, but did he make up for it? Yes he did. So that is all that matters.

Plus his heading ability may blow balls but you only have to look to Henry to see a wonderfully talented player whose heading ability is in stark contrast to what he cant do with both feet.

Ronaldinho's heading is shit too... ;)

Hasan
19 Dec 06, 07:28
Ronaldinho's heading is shit too... ;)
Ibra heading is not shit for me(it's not perfect either), in last two games he was very dangerous with haders, against Empoli he scored half a Crespo goal with head and agaist Messina he asisted for Materazzi goal with head too.
So I belive some goals will come too, we just need to be patient.

Miki
19 Dec 06, 08:51
Hey guys, does anybody have a bigger version of the following picture? It's awesome! :)

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/gallery/thirtyone4.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Ciao,
Tim

Puma
19 Dec 06, 11:05
Tim, that is a great photograph of a player enjoying his football at a new club.

I never liked Zlatan at Ajax or when he was a Hunchback but I have been warming to him this season. I think he has added a great deal of unpredictability and creativity to our forward line. In the past we only had Adriano's power and Martins' speed.

Zlatan is a tough character and he is naturally competitive. He can hold up the ball as well as taunt defenders with his trickery. And then most importantly, he has the talent and ability to score goals. Inter have lacked a player like Zlatan for some time and given time and goals, I think I might be able to forgive him for being a Hunchback.

J zanetti
19 Dec 06, 11:12
Tim, that is a great photograph of a player enjoying his football at a new club.

I never liked Zlatan at Ajax or when he was a Hunchback but I have been warming to him this season. I think he has added a great deal of unpredictability and creativity to our forward line. In the past we only had Adriano's power and Martins' speed.

Zlatan is a tough character and he is naturally competitive. He can hold up the ball as well as taunt defenders with his trickery. And then most importantly, he has the talent and ability to score goals. Inter have lacked a player like Zlatan for some time and given time and goals, I think I might be able to forgive him for being a Hunchback.
Several valid points raised here. However another key factor about this guy which I utterly enjoy is his arrogance and this winning mentality aura surrounding him. Luckily we now have few players who have won major trophies in the past and this was something which I repeatedly questioned in the past when Branca & co went for shopping sprees. We had several big name players but none of them had actually won anything major in their careers. We now have a few…

Rimpel
20 Dec 06, 20:47
Goddamn the refs, ibra did not deserve that card. And he played well before he received the card. O well, looking forward to seeing him in our attack next year... I guess.

Gaetan
21 Dec 06, 03:31
Hey guys, does anybody have a bigger version of the following picture? It's awesome! :)

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/gallery/thirtyone4.jpg

Thanks in advance.

And I remember that you didn't even like this guy.

Was the turning point that whole Joga Bonito tape about him dribbling his own bubble gum? I think so. Tell the truth, Timmeh!

Miki
21 Dec 06, 03:33
And I remember that you didn't even like this guy.

Was the turning point that whole Joga Bonito tape about him dribbling his own bubble gum? I think so. Tell the truth, Timmeh!
I got hooked on Ibrahimovic because you wouldn't spare me a minute without your Zlatan fantasies, bro. ;) :D

Ciao,
Tim

Adam
21 Dec 06, 17:49
I downloaded and watched the match again, insane red card. The referee should be ashamed and the one match ban should be lifted.

Jimmy
21 Dec 06, 20:08
Would Ibrahimovic blast that shot, when he would assume he would be one-on-one with the keeper if he kept the ball? That is the question.

It's a yellow card, hence a red card. He won't shoot from there unless he is aware that he is offside and was whistled off. NO ONE shoots from there.

Marcello
21 Dec 06, 20:29
Would Ibrahimovic blast that shot, when he would assume he would be one-on-one with the keeper if he kept the ball? That is the question.

It's a yellow card, hence a red card. He won't shoot from there unless he is aware that he is offside and was whistled off. NO ONE shoots from there.

Well i rekn it was a cross . but its bullshit he heard the whislte.. but ay he got blown for offside so many times who wouldnt get pissed

bjwam4
21 Dec 06, 20:33
Actually if there was anyone on our team that would shoot from there...its Ibra....cocky bastard.
I just thought the card was a bit excessive.

Link
21 Dec 06, 22:04
i was watching the match, to my surprise those commentators weren't surprised to see the red coming. so assuming in a rather neutral perspective, that booking was fair in this match's context, cuz during the game, maicon was once giving a yellow when tried to argue with the ref, and they were saying that it was like of a new rule since worldcup that you speak, you get booked. i mean it's cool to see refs nowadays implementing new rules and be brave to stand up to players shouting, but when they are doing it differently between different matches, that really irritates me. like someone else once said that if it was totti in the situation, the ref probably wasn't gonna do anything.

Adam
22 Dec 06, 05:55

Well, since he was lining up for a shot before the whistle one would have to assume that he would shoot from there. The most annoing part of all of this is that the exact same situation as Ibra's, happened at least three more times and the ref let it slide.

Btw, Zlatan shoots from everywhere. The goal he scored against Hungary in the Wc qualifiers prove that.;)

Frisko
22 Dec 06, 09:50
Zlatan was silly but the ref was an ass, simple as that. If you start applying the rules like that, you'd get a penalty after every corner.

Karim
23 Dec 06, 15:59
Guys, don't be harsh on the ref, Ibra deserved it no doubt for such a stupid decision by a naive player :mad:

Hasan
23 Dec 06, 16:17
Game against Atalanta showed again how much Ibrahimović is important to us.

Marcello
01 Jan 07, 08:17
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?L=en

i dunno He sounds sorta boring except for the Wrestling part lol

.h.
01 Jan 07, 08:23
'The first time you got drunk? It has never happened. '

Bull shit :P

Didnt he g et kicked off the swedish NT a few months ago for being out late and drunk? haha

Toninu
01 Jan 07, 12:20
Lol maybe he's still in denial :P

But overall he sounds like a good lad I'm surprised lol.......

Puma
01 Jan 07, 13:29
Just because he was out late doesnt mean that he was out getting drunk. What is most striking about the interviews we are reading is the professionalism of the players. Many players do not drink as they respect their bodies and in the long run, this may help them prolong their careers by a number of years. I think that is why the likes of Baggio, Signori, Maldini, Costacurta and Zola have been able to play on throughout the years as they respect their bodies and have made certain sacrifices that have allowed them to keep playing.

Handoyo
01 Jan 07, 13:35
Just because he was out late doesnt mean that he was out getting drunk. What is most striking about the interviews we are reading is the professionalism of the players. Many players do not drink as they respect their bodies and in the long run, this may help them prolong their careers by a number of years. I think that is why the likes of Baggio, Signori, Maldini, Costacurta and Zola have been able to play on throughout the years as they respect their bodies and have made certain sacrifices that have allowed them to keep playing.
You forgot to mention Adriano among that list of players.

Stefan
01 Jan 07, 13:36
Great Zlatan also likes computer games. I like him even more now.:proud:

Tanel
01 Jan 07, 14:48
Well, about Zlatan being drunk, it's all a matter of which you define as drunk. I'm sure he has taken a glass of wine here and there, but probably Zlatan thought that the question was referring to how many times he has had "memory-holes". :D

K.I.
01 Jan 07, 14:51
lol stefan

Forza ragazzi
01 Jan 07, 17:11
'The first time you got drunk? It has never happened. '

Bull shit :P

Didnt he g et kicked off the swedish NT a few months ago for being out late and drunk? haha

That seemed to be a bust-up over nothing really. Everywhere I read that Ibra didn't drink either. The Swedish management seemed to rush their decision to ban them from the team. You all saw Ibra's reaction as well, which indicates he didn't do enough to deserve a ban from the national team.

Adam
01 Jan 07, 17:23
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?L=en

i dunno He sounds sorta boring except for the Wrestling part lol

Yee, It does sound boring, wait till you see the video interview, I laughed hard at some of the way he answered the questions. His facial expressions are priceless.:D

I'll put the video on youtube later..

Waleed
01 Jan 07, 18:42
Cool man, make sure to post the link here. I would like to see it as well.

Adam
01 Jan 07, 21:09
The first part of the interview is up, the second one should become active in the next ten minutes.

When he answers what he's reading at the moment..:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHIgVFgRlcY

Just check my videos for the secong part of the interview...

Khalifa
01 Jan 07, 22:55
He looks damn creepy...his laugh is weird!! is this stuff done recently or all recorded?

Toninu
01 Jan 07, 23:45
He needs to brush up on his Italian lol

Karim
02 Jan 07, 00:00
Did they take him right after training or something, and what is with the green background and bad studio, I thought it would have been something else, more special

Toninu
02 Jan 07, 00:05
Its green and changes by the colour that is not the inter channel studio thats just the set up for the Uno di noi program. The studio of Inter Channel is very nice actually I enjoy the shows except when they show the same thing over and over and over....

Marcello
02 Jan 07, 01:58
Yee, It does sound boring, wait till you see the video interview, I laughed hard at some of the way he answered the questions. His facial expressions are priceless.:D

I'll put the video on youtube later..

How the hell did you get this :drool:

Anymore interviews ild actully love to download it if possible? and get some more man pm me man

Marcello
02 Jan 07, 01:59
Its green and changes by the colour that is not the inter channel studio thats just the set up for the Uno di noi program. The studio of Inter Channel is very nice actually I enjoy the shows except when they show the same thing over and over and over....

Do you have Inter Channel?

InterFCAustin
02 Jan 07, 05:18
He needs to brush up on his Italian lol

he's been in italy for how many yrs now?!!!...and he cant even say a sentence right:)...italian language is so easy that u can learn it just watchin tv in italian:)...is he that dumb or what:)

Marcello
02 Jan 07, 05:47
he's been in italy for how many yrs now?!!!...and he cant even say a sentence right:)...italian language is so easy that u can learn it just watchin tv in italian:)...is he that dumb or what:)

I think he is dumb you can sorta tell hes not intelligent but who cares hes fkn awsome at football:happy:

Adam
02 Jan 07, 06:29
Who cares if he doesn't read Dostoyevsky or is too lazy to learn Italian. He plays football intelligently, geniusly even. That's what matters.

Marcello, check you pm.;)

Toninu
02 Jan 07, 17:41
Do you have Inter Channel?

Why yes I do :D

SHAPESHIFTER
04 Jan 07, 16:52
that little b***h Nedved went out in public talking s**T against Ibra....:crazy:
he said that during the summer Ibra first was very happy about joining Bbilan, then few hours after he received sms from Ibra bout him joining INTER...
then he starts the story about how can he wear Scudetto on Inter shirt, when he won that bla,bla,....
damn, i hate that little prick Nedved.....he's probably trying to destabilize us..but in truth very jelaous cause he's playing in Serie B with Gianicheda&co:dielaugh:

FORZA INTER

Michal
04 Jan 07, 17:23
Nedved is the worst scum in world of football and I am happy that more and more Czechs start to realize it. Wish he finished his career in Serie B. He is the biggest mistake in Italian football and he is not worth all that "glory" around him (wish he never entered Euro 1996).

Adam
04 Jan 07, 17:44
IBRA: "AT WORK FOR A GREAT 2007"

Thursday, 04 January 2007 14:28:54

MANAMA (BAHRAIN) - Zlatan Ibrahimovic gave a new year interview with Inter Channel directly from the Nerazzurri's training camp in Bahrain. "In 2007 I am expecting to do even more than what I did in 2006, on both a personal and team level," said the Swedish forward. "We have certainly done a good job so far, but the most important part of the season comes now, and it's more difficult than the first part.

"My only goal is to play well and score when I can. You also know well that one of my characteristics on the pitch is to help my team-mates and give my best. This is one of the main features of my game."

Ibrahimovic has been shown a few reds and yellows in his first four months with the Nerazzurri. "I was sent off three times in the first months of the season," he said. "A few of the bookings were right, but I think the others, and I'm referring to the second yellow cards against Parma and Lazio, were a bit excessive. Against Lazio, for example, I knew I had already been booked, so I didn't kick the ball out on purpose. I only kicked it to score a goal, and in the same moment the referee stopped play. So I was sent off, but it's water under the bridge now. Let's move forward without thinking about it anymore.

"Do my opponents hassle me on purpose? In Italy it's a lot more tactical than in other countries. But I don't think my rivals do it on purpose. Do you think I was nervous against Lazio when I kicked the ball and got my second yellow? Absolutely not, I only wanted to score. And defenders clearly try to stop strikers in any way they can, but this has always happened and it always will. Me and Adriano, for example, are physically strong, so when there's contact a foul is always given and we stay on our feet because our build allows us to. The referees? They should be impartial and do their job, just like us players must only think about playing."

So what are the secrets to Inter's early-season success? "We're pleased with the current situation," replied Zlatan, "but we must do even better in 2007. We must continue to work hard and with the right mentality. We all want to win at Inter and this is the only think we're working towards. Nobody is happy when things aren't going well, but this is normal when you play for a great team like this.

"Are Inter like Fabio Capello's Juventus? They are two great teams with great players, they are both strong in their own way. But Inter were very strong last year, too. Mancini's idea of football is different to Capello's, but they are both great coaches. What advice do I have for the great players who have stayed at Juventus? It depends on what they want. They know the best thing to do. They are great professionals and will decide for the best."

Alex de Large
04 Jan 07, 20:31
nedved is a disgrace for all golden ball winners (well, doppavaro also :d)

thomas_inter
04 Jan 07, 20:41
You forgot to mention Adriano among that list of players.

Haha, I'm not surprised at all when Adriano responses with something like: "Well my last time drunk was the day before yesterday, or... was it yesterday? hmmm... probably both."

Forza ragazzi
04 Jan 07, 21:14
that little b***h Nedved went out in public talking s**T against Ibra....:crazy:
he said that during the summer Ibra first was very happy about joining Bbilan, then few hours after he received sms from Ibra bout him joining INTER...
then he starts the story about how can he wear Scudetto on Inter shirt, when he won that bla,bla,....
damn, i hate that little prick Nedved.....he's probably trying to destabilize us..but in truth very jelaous cause he's playing in Serie B with Gianicheda&co:dielaugh:

FORZA INTER

I've missed this. What did he say? Link?

Toninu
04 Jan 07, 21:30
Yeah me too I didn't hear anything bout this any links mate? So I can join in the bashing.

M.Adnan
05 Jan 07, 00:01
Sorry FI members for ruining your day, specialy if you're having your breakfast right now, but..

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4481/nedvedkv4.jpg

SHAPESHIFTER
05 Jan 07, 06:18
sorry guys.......here's the link

http://sports.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/20071/cmc_104773.html

Marcello
05 Jan 07, 06:28
I really wana hear ibras response i just want him to say something like enjoy ur holiday in serie b or something

Toninu
05 Jan 07, 06:41
Jackass.......

Adam
10 Jan 07, 13:05
He was class yesterday, he put Adriano one on one with the keeper on three occasions. He played a great match, hopefully his confidence is high becuase he will need it against Torino.

I'm guessing a lot of Juvefans will be at the stadium to taunt him and sing the "zingaro" song. I hope he shuts them up!

Frisko
10 Jan 07, 13:10
He was class yesterday, he put Adriano one on one with the keeper on three occasions. He played a great match, hopefully his confidence is high becuase he will need it against Torino.

I'm guessing a lot of Juvefans will be at the stadium to taunt him and sing the "zingaro" song. I hope he shuts them up!
JuBe fans at the stadium? Hey get off the drugs mate! :D

Adam
10 Jan 07, 13:18
:lol: Frisko, you don't think so? Why not?

Materazzi 23
10 Jan 07, 13:23
:lol: Frisko, you don't think so? Why not?

Because they hate eachother.:D

Adam
10 Jan 07, 13:27
Because they hate eachother.:D

I know:D , but there must be some Juve fans who will get down to the stadium just to taunt Ibra. I dunno, maybe not, maybe it's just me being paranoid.;)
I just felt like that was a possibility.

Materazzi 23
10 Jan 07, 13:29
I dunno, maybe not, maybe it's just me being paranoid.;)

I think you say the solution.;)

lonewolf19
10 Jan 07, 14:38
I know:D , but there must be some Juve fans who will get down to the stadium just to taunt Ibra. I dunno, maybe not, maybe it's just me being paranoid.;)
I just felt like that was a possibility.

I was just thinking the same thing as u mate. Certainly hope that doesnt happen and if it did hope Ibra keep his cool ---> gonna be hard for sure haha:yawn:

Frisko
10 Jan 07, 17:08
JuBe fans don't even bother go watching their own sad bunch of losers, let alone other teams!

K.I.
10 Jan 07, 17:16
Ibra is great man,we are lucky to have a player like him,its the truth.

Waleed
10 Jan 07, 20:32
That was a classy assist he had and he could have another had Cambiasso been able to keep his shot down when Ibra took the short corner and put it right to him at the top of the box.

He seemed very at ease during this game and quietly went about his work without much fuss. Also he manged to keep himself onside for the most part.

Freh
13 Jan 07, 21:02
What a freaking unbelievable goal. :star:

Definately Serie A goal of the season so far IMO. Totti's was great, but this one was just extraordinary. The height and power was just right, perfectly placed. He was also under pressure from a defender and had much less time to prepare his shot. Absolutely stunning.

Forza ragazzi
13 Jan 07, 21:04
Apart from the goal he didn't play too good. At least not in the first 45. I didn't pay that much attention to the second.

Toninu
13 Jan 07, 21:23
He didnt play so well but thats the magic of Ibra bad performance than out of nowhere pure magic....

Tanel
13 Jan 07, 21:39
That's not the best goal of the Serie A. It was a fantastic goal, but not the best one. It got me out of my seat though.

He was very bad at the first half, though gave a great chance to Adriano in the closing minutes. Second half was just pure magic though by him, amazing goal, amazing skills, didn't lose the ball at all basically.

El Cuchu
14 Jan 07, 07:58
he play better and better

IBRACADABRA already loved by fans

lonewolf19
14 Jan 07, 08:45
wat a wonderful goal by IBRA!!
I am loving him more and more

Tanel
14 Jan 07, 08:55
The celebration was class tbh. Totally mental. :D

Marcello
14 Jan 07, 11:16
Thats the sort of goals i wana see these days ... in the old days people use to throw there whole bodys into the goals and they did awsome ones also fkn nice goal!

Inter101
14 Jan 07, 11:31
Nice goal by Ibra, but theoverall match was 6 or 7 out of 10. He has to improve his passes. Somebody said thjis goal was better than totti's against sampdoria, I think that person was exxagerating.Totti's was actually better than this. btw, Ibracadabra is such a gaaay name. If theres nohin better it wouldnt hurt to jus call him ibrahmovic

Karl
14 Jan 07, 11:53
the "son of God", been used before...

Adam
14 Jan 07, 12:08
the "son of God", been used before...

That's in Ajax, all Ajax players are called "Sons of God".;)

I prefer "Il Genio", it has such a nice ring to it.:D

lonewolf19
14 Jan 07, 12:18
That's in Ajax, all Ajax players are called "Sons of God".;)

I prefer "Il Genio", it has such a nice ring to it.:D

what does "Il Genio" mean??

Adam
14 Jan 07, 12:23
The genius.

It's what Scarpini screamed after Zlatan lobbed Nesta and scored in the Derby.

Alex de Large
14 Jan 07, 12:25
Genio means genius

I prefer that nickname than Ibracadabra.

Toninu
14 Jan 07, 12:32
Hes been calling Ibra il genio from the first match also Maicon is il colosso Dacourt il tigre

Pajo
14 Jan 07, 12:37
Whatever is Ibra called, that is not important at all... What is important is how he plays, and so far I'm impressed. I hope he continues to play like he played so far...

Karl
14 Jan 07, 12:38
Zlatan means "golden" (in his own language). In italian the word "aureo" means "to have the color of gold". It sounds kinda like a name too, but maby it´s not so good. I have a feeling that he would like it, though.

J zanetti
14 Jan 07, 13:05
His touch of arrogance can defeat a team alone. He again showed that in one episode last night. And lets not talk about that goal of his… ;)

Karim
14 Jan 07, 14:25
I screamed my guts out when he scored that amazing goal just seconds after that Torino goal mishap

Suneet
14 Jan 07, 17:05
The moment was absolutely what any club's fans live and die for.

What a fantastic goal, knocked the wind out of Torino, big impact player.

Toninu
14 Jan 07, 19:09
Hes purely amazing nothing more nothing less :)

josipva
15 Jan 07, 21:27
Goal.com
Ibrahimovic Goal Inspired By Taekwondo
The Swede scored his goal using a martial arts move in a discipline he has a black belt for, Taekwondo.

The spectacular way with which Ibrahimovic struck the ball on Stankovic's assist to score the 2-1 for Inter against Torino surprised many, because he was able to keep the ball low while hitting it from an unnaturally high position. The uniqueness of this gesture lies in an exceptional combination of technical and athletic prowess. This might have something to do with the fact that Zlatan was a martial arts practitioner mght have something to do with it. Taekwando, which is an olympic discipline, allows athletes to rotate their legs at heights in a way that prevents muscular injuries. Zlatan, for all defenders' information, is a black belt in this discipline.

Watching the goal on tv, Italian Taekwondo federation secretary Angelo Cito leapt off his couch: "It was a mid-air overturned kick, I have no doubt. Ibrahimovic would have never scored a goal like that, if he hadn't done a few years of taekwondo to hone his acrobatic skills. And it was not the first time he used his black belt skills to score a goal."

Jimmy
16 Jan 07, 02:09
Well, I've never been the person to deny that I love being proved wrong. For the moment, there's no doubt that Zlatan fascinates me. I love that I wrote a column in my local newspaper saying he was a crap transfer. From there on forth he has been nothing but brilliant.

Although, my pride prevents me from buying a shirt with his name on it. If he performs like this next season, I will.

cloudq
16 Jan 07, 03:22
Goal.com
Ibrahimovic Goal Inspired By Taekwondo
The Swede scored his goal using a martial arts move in a discipline he has a black belt for, Taekwondo.

The spectacular way with which Ibrahimovic struck the ball on Stankovic's assist to score the 2-1 for Inter against Torino surprised many, because he was able to keep the ball low while hitting it from an unnaturally high position. The uniqueness of this gesture lies in an exceptional combination of technical and athletic prowess. This might have something to do with the fact that Zlatan was a martial arts practitioner mght have something to do with it. Taekwando, which is an olympic discipline, allows athletes to rotate their legs at heights in a way that prevents muscular injuries. Zlatan, for all defenders' information, is a black belt in this discipline.

Watching the goal on tv, Italian Taekwondo federation secretary Angelo Cito leapt off his couch: "It was a mid-air overturned kick, I have no doubt. Ibrahimovic would have never scored a goal like that, if he hadn't done a few years of taekwondo to hone his acrobatic skills. And it was not the first time he used his black belt skills to score a goal."

lol what bullshit!!!

it couldve helped but to attribute it purely to taekwondo is hilarious

Tanel
16 Jan 07, 16:48
Anyway, the celebration was amazing tbh. Who was he punching with. He was totally crazy.

Love how Scarpini was like... "E'gol e'gol e'gol... il genio... il genio... oo'h ooo'h oo'h!"

Suneet
16 Jan 07, 18:55
Anyway, the celebration was amazing tbh. Who was he punching with. He was totally crazy.

Love how Scarpini was like... "E'gol e'gol e'gol... il genio... il genio... oo'h ooo'h oo'h!"

One thing I miss about 2006. I now watch Serie A live, earlier I used to hear Scarpini's words.:cry:

Tanel
16 Jan 07, 19:29
Well, we still have the Scarpini highlights. ;)

lonewolf19
16 Jan 07, 23:56
Well, I've never been the person to deny that I love being proved wrong. For the moment, there's no doubt that Zlatan fascinates me. I love that I wrote a column in my local newspaper saying he was a crap transfer. From there on forth he has been nothing but brilliant.

Although, my pride prevents me from buying a shirt with his name on it. If he performs like this next season, I will.

I am buying his shirt :)

Handoyo
17 Jan 07, 19:32
He just have to ruin everything, doesn't he. :rolleyes:

SIX f*cking strikers. Before anyone say, "Ohhh, lots of games, everyone will be happy", shut your mouth. On average, if we use 2 strikers per game, each striker will only have 20 match per season.

F*ck this. This ruins an otherwise very good transfer campaign.

We have to offload somebody now and I hope it'll be Crespo, but what are the odds that we'll do another 'Corradi'? :wallbang:

The worst motherf*cking transfer since Veron.

Adriano & Zlatan will probably enjoy a competition on who can hit the ball to row Z the most next season. :lol:

Motherf*cking great.
Post of the year! :star: I'm a f*cking Nostradamus, b!atch!

cloudq
17 Jan 07, 20:05
LOL! you resemble nostradamus when he predicted the end of the world

Alex de Large
17 Jan 07, 20:35
LOL, after watching the EXCELLENT games of Ibra and Adri in the world cup..... it's not so weird to read that.

DISCO ZZANG
17 Jan 07, 21:52
plz tell me someone.

IBRACADABRA. what meaning CADABRA?

fugi
17 Jan 07, 22:15
Its a rewrite of the word abracadabra obv...

DISCO ZZANG
18 Jan 07, 05:49
Sorry.. so what is "abracadabra"?

Stefan
18 Jan 07, 07:54
Sorry.. so what is "abracadabra"?

Magic. Many magicians says abracadabra before they do their spell/trick.

kova9
18 Jan 07, 09:15
He is magician, he is il Genio.. Simply brilliant.. I'm so glad we both him!!

Kato
18 Jan 07, 10:44

haha Han you did it again. Please make a post like this about all our new signings :lol:

Adam
18 Jan 07, 12:51
haha Han you did it again. Please make a post like this about all our new signings :lol:

Does that mean you warmed up to Ibrahomobitch?:lol:

Frisko
18 Jan 07, 17:05
Does that mean you warmed up to Ibrahomobitch?:lol:
In one word: NO, she hasn't. I have and I get regular verbal abuse about it :D

Karim
18 Jan 07, 19:59
Katie still doesn't like him?
Well, who didn't when he was in Juve, even since he came to Inter, he is good, I admire more his talent, but to be honest, I still see him as a jerk sometimes :D, his attitute to other opposing and other teams is a bit..... you know, bad atitude :D

Suneet
18 Jan 07, 20:36
He's the key to our season. He can be the difference between a semi-final and a final. Right now Ibra is in great form and is part of every move in each game he plays. To do the kind of things he does on the pitch, you have to be a little crazy :D.

Cmon, how can any of us not like him? Yea, ex-Jube player, but I think he's never played better than this even for them?!

Toninu
18 Jan 07, 22:00
''hes agreat player no doubt an as Suneet correctly said he can be a difference maker in vital matches. He is very calm and I admire that about him I like him but i dont blame opposing teams for hating him coz hes very hateable.

bennyblanco
18 Jan 07, 22:11
He's the key to our season. He can be the difference between a semi-final and a final. Right now Ibra is in great form and is part of every move in each game he plays. To do the kind of things he does on the pitch, you have to be a little crazy :D.

Cmon, how can any of us not like him? Yea, ex-Jube player, but I think he's never played better than this even for them?!

nice post sunny,

i was very vey sceptical at first about ibra,AND i never make quick assumptions,i sat and sat regarding Ibra,now i must show my support

HE DESERVES IT,offensivly our master key,our biggest weapon

true he had a shocking world cup,he was a total disgrace actually,
fukcing around and generally trying to be something he isnt,

imo he was trying to be like ala maradona,recieving everyball with his heal,trying to split markers with non challant through balls etc

his red cards(specially against bayern made me mad)

but hand on heart from several games that i have seen this season he has matured immensly,

maybe it was the birth of his son?maybe something else

but zlatan has transformed himself most definatly,

he is so much more than a striker,he is an artist,a fighter and when i see him powering on top of the opposition it gives me great confidence

definatly the closest thing to a #10 from any of our players,

as for the stupendous and great goals i general,i never doubted that for a second

calcio is a league where time takes its course,where wisdom comes with age and experience

and mancinis tactics have surely helped him,

please continue in the way you have been going zlatan,dont make me eat my words

Adam
18 Jan 07, 23:10

His teamplay has imroved, he's not nearly as selfish as he used to be. His shots outside of the box is better. He's stronger and faster but he's not as quick on his feet as he used to be. He almost never dribbles the ball anymore. That's the part of his game from the Ajax days I miss the most.

Hopefully as he loses the extra weight, which has already dropped visibly, he will be back to his dribbling self.

I think he was a little better back in his late Ajax early Juve days. But now he's living his childhood dream, he will surely improve day by day and surpass himself.

You be the judge. Top 20 of his goals, which are more impressive? I know, you can't judge shit like that solely on goals. Just watch it anyway.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opTmF2i_jQg

P.s Frisk, she'll come around. To impress a man, you buy him a beer. To impress a woman, you gotta buy her a house.;)

Kato
19 Jan 07, 14:25
Come the end of the season, maybe.. He still pisses me off to hell with those stupid fking flicks at times.

He's a player who'll frustrate u for 85 minutes then amaze you just as you're screaming at the tv for him to be subbed :D

Anyway, I don't tend to be overly amazed by tricks in general. Prefer simplicity and strength..

Suneet
19 Jan 07, 19:40
Come the end of the season, maybe.. He still pisses me off to hell with those stupid fking flicks at times.

He's a player who'll frustrate u for 85 minutes then amaze you just as you're screaming at the tv for him to be subbed :D

Anyway, I don't tend to be overly amazed by tricks in general. Prefer simplicity and strength..

Then you will always hate Ibracadabra:lol:

I agree with what Katie said, it hurts when he keeps missing passes or wasting possession because he has great talent, but then he comes up with kung-fu goals, like the one against Toro and takes all the pain away. Man I adore this player than any other player in the world!:angel:

Alex de Large
21 Jan 07, 23:11
thanks for the video, the 4 last videos are excellent, i love the one vs parma and vs celta.

Waleed
21 Jan 07, 23:50
Great video DaRealest, I am kinda shocked that they didnt have his goal against Milan from earlier this season or the Palermo one. The one against Milan especially was really good.

Miki
22 Jan 07, 08:12
You be the judge. Top 20 of his goals, which are more impressive? I know, you can't judge shit like that solely on goals. Just watch it anyway.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opTmF2i_jQg Wow. That's an awesome compilation. :drool:

Come the end of the season, maybe.. He still pisses me off to hell with those stupid fking flicks at times. I love those flicks, but yeah, I get what you mean. Still, at the end of the day, aren't you just glad he's on our team? :D

Ciao,
Tim

Kato
23 Jan 07, 12:35
tim, where the hell are u these days!!

Handoyo
25 Jan 07, 03:40
tim, where the hell are u these days!!
F*ck, Tim is as invisible as Zlatan in his second season in Juve. :lol:

snake
25 Jan 07, 13:01
Zing:rolleyes:

Interista_Australiano
27 Jan 07, 23:32
Will Ibrahimovic play tomorrow, despite that foolish thing he did in the game against Fiorentina?
"Yes, he will play. It was a silly thing, and he will have to be careful, but I don't think it was serious enough for any disciplinary measures."

What did he do?

K.I.
27 Jan 07, 23:42
Will Ibrahimovic play tomorrow, despite that foolish thing he did in the game against Fiorentina?
"Yes, he will play. It was a silly thing, and he will have to be careful, but I don't think it was serious enough for any disciplinary measures."

What did he do?

I was just going to ask that.

camdenyards1
28 Jan 07, 03:54
At the end of the game when he got tackled down by I don't remember who, he kicked back up as he was going down and hit the guy in the back. It was pretty clearly intentional retaliation, but I guess the referee missed it.

Puma
28 Jan 07, 04:08
It was no big deal. Throughout the match Zlatan took of lot hits and knocks. They were having trouble keeping tabs on him and the only way they could stop him was by persistent fouling. I was most impressed with him against Fiorentina. He fought hard and there were times during the match when he dropped back to help defend as well as take blatant hits from opposition players. By the time he intentionally retaliated he had been on the end of many blatant fouls. If our players can foul opponents without getting caught then I do not see a problem.

K.I.
28 Jan 07, 09:13
lol that?whatever really.

Rimpel
28 Jan 07, 20:32
MoM again. He is simply INCREDIBLE. This transer has surpassed all my possible expecatations.

cloudq
29 Jan 07, 11:25
i thought it was overkill (6 strikers at the time) and ibra would kill the locker room environment

what do you know, he turned out to be the perfect compliment to adriano

Adam
29 Jan 07, 12:36
More and more he's starting to look as the real Zlatan. Dribbles the ball, passes and scores. His scoring form is better then ever. I think the difference, apart from losing weight and thus improving his accuracy, is that if he missed a chance, he gets right up and tries again. Doesn't hang his head and doesn't act as if his world just came tumbling down.

Yesterday he was brilliant, he mistimed some passes, lost som balls but still managed to score one goal and give one assist. As long as he does that and Inter wins, it's tough to complain. :shades:

He will be even better and more accurate with time.

Forza ragazzi
29 Jan 07, 17:28
Seems to be one of the best transfers ever done by Moratti. Zanetti, Ronaldo, Cambiasso being others worthy of a mention.

Stefan
29 Jan 07, 20:16
Seems to be one of the best transfers ever done by Moratti. Zanetti, Ronaldo, Cambiasso being others worthy of a mention.

Ronaldo cannot be classified as a good transfer. Maybe at the start it looked like one. But he sat on his ass for most of his time here and then betray us that isn't a good transfer. Vieri was a better one. Ronaldo is a transfer which could have been good but in the end was a flop.

M.Adnan
29 Jan 07, 20:49
Ronaldo cannot be classified as a good transfer. Maybe at the start it looked like one. But he sat on his ass for most of his time here and then betray us that isn't a good transfer. Vieri was a better one. Ronaldo is a transfer which could have been good but in the end was a flop.

Vieri was alot alot better. Ronaldo is as good as Recoba (maybe less, maybe more, depends :D).

Anyway, all I want from Ibra is perform better in the Champions League. CL reflects our image in Europe, not this Serie A.

Forza ragazzi
29 Jan 07, 21:32

Might. But Ronaldo did a lot for Inter while playing here. He was very, very good. Excluding all non-football related drama, Ronaldo was a great transfer.

Hasan
29 Jan 07, 22:02
Ronaldo thread is hot these days and now we'r talking about him on Ibrahimovic thread too, :confused:
I don't think that he deserved so much atention from us.

Stefan
30 Jan 07, 08:12
Might. But Ronaldo did a lot for Inter while playing here. He was very, very good. Excluding all non-football related drama, Ronaldo was a great transfer.

Good transfer=equal 1 good season?? Don't think so.

snake
30 Jan 07, 10:32
Good transfer=equal 1 good season?? Don't think so.

Depends what happens in that season. It is possible for a transfer to be classified good if he has a huge impact. I.e. an excellent defender, a creating midfielder or a scoring striker with many assists that lead you to a title or two..or 3?:shades:

Stefan
30 Jan 07, 11:03
Depends what happens in that season. It is possible for a transfer to be classified good if he has a huge impact. I.e. an excellent defender, a creating midfielder or a scoring striker with many assists that lead you to a title or two..or 3?:shades:

That depens which title. If he helped us win the cl and scudetto then maybe you can accept 1 good season out of 5 you signed him for. But Ronaldo only delivered the uefa cup hardly worth mentioning.

K.I.
30 Jan 07, 11:08
Ronaldo was a hardly a good transfer,yes there was cheating and all that and there could have also been a scudetto,but there was a second chance and still he couldnt do anything,he was just able to score in the WC and then leave inter after all inter and moratti did for him,how is this a good transfer?

Alex de Large
30 Jan 07, 13:17
1 uefa cup and 1 scudetto in 97/98.

Waleed
30 Jan 07, 13:44
Screw fat Ronnie and all he did. Lets leave that stuff where it belongs in his thread.

We all agree that Zlatan so far has been a great transfer so lets stick to mentioning that.

J zanetti
30 Jan 07, 13:46
Based on various reliable sources in Swedish media Ibra has declined Lagerbäck’s (Sweden’s coach) invitation to be part of Swedens squad for their friendly against Egypt on 7th of Feb.
Lagerbäck has not mentioned Ibra’s reasoning behind this and argues that it is up to Ibra to do so if he now wishes. Lagerbäck however says that I you can’t force anyone to be part of the NT so he wont pursue the matter further. Lagerbäck further says that Ibra hasn’t closed all the doors for a near future return to the NT.

Waleed
30 Jan 07, 13:54
The Egypt friendly will just be a waste of his time it would be better for him to stay healthy and train with the squad that meet up with the NT right now for a kickaround against some lower grade opposition.

I like that he is sticking with the team on this one and that he is giving Lagerbak the ultimate :finger: for throwing him out that time.

J zanetti
30 Jan 07, 14:06
I like that he is sticking with the team on this one and that he is giving Lagerbak the ultimate :finger: for throwing him out that time.
I agree – however I’m not sure what the Swedish fans out there think about his decision. There is however a poll on one of their sites and 60% have voted for the option “we can make it without him” (now whether they are referring to the friendly or in general is not clear) and 40% for the option “we should talk him into it.”
Anyway if it was up to me I would like to keep all our internationals in Milan for friendly games as they risk injuries.

Karim
30 Jan 07, 17:06
The Egypt friendly will just be a waste of his time it would be better for him to stay healthy and train with the squad that meet up with the NT right now for a kickaround against some lower grade opposition.

So what is the general situation of Zlatan with the NT, he will not feature in the near future?

And let me just remind that the last time Egypt played Sweden, Egypt won 1-0 in a good game ;)

Adam
30 Jan 07, 18:10
You will win again, when Zlatans not playing the team loses 30%.

This sucks though, I was hoping he'd be back. Really depressing news.

Waleed
30 Jan 07, 20:15
And let me just remind that the last time Egypt played Sweden, Egypt won 1-0 in a good game ;)

You know what I am getting at Karim, I am from Egypt ffs. I know Egypt has a decent to above average team there, but comparing them to Sweden is something else. Plus a one off game never really gives the true picture now does it??

Karim
30 Jan 07, 22:33
http://www.soccerway.com/match/friendly/egypt/sweden/423636/

http://www.fifa.com/en/mens/statistics/rank/compare.html?static=5

http://www.fifa.com/en/mens/results/resultsdetails.html

It was the only game we ever played against Sweden

K.I.
30 Jan 07, 22:42
I hate egyptian football man,everything runs backwards here,well thats the case with most things in egypt but thats another discussion.

camdenyards1
31 Jan 07, 00:03
I don't know if you all saw this one, but I'm liking the sound of it :) (From channel4.com)

Lippi crowns golden Ibra
Tuesday 30 January, 2007
Former Italy boss Marcello Lippi has tipped Inter’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic to succeed Fabio Cannnavaro as the European Footballer of the Year.

The striker has impressed since his summer switch from Juventus and has already scored 10 League goals so far this term.

“Ibrahimovic is the best player of the championship,” said Lippi in an interview with La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“If he wins something this year then I believe he is a main candidate to be Cannavaro’s successor when this year’s Golden Ball award is presented,” added the Viareggino.

“He isn’t like Marco Van Basten, but they are very similar from a physical point of view and they both came from the Ajax school.”

The super Swede, who scored 16 goals in his first year with Juventus in 2004-05, has also won the praise of Inter boss Roberto Mancini and owner Massimo Moratti this term.

“Ibrahimovic is playing very well and he’s a very serious professional who never gets big-headed,” said the Nerazzurri chief. “He’s doing some extraordinary things.”

Hammoudi
31 Jan 07, 00:28
I don't know if you all saw this one, but I'm liking the sound of it :) (From channel4.com)

Hmmm, you an Oriole?

Anyway, I did read it and it was interesting.

I am yet to find a runaway best player this season. Drogba, C Ronaldo and Kanoute come to mind right now, but Zlatan as of late is making a serious charge.

He'd have to finish in the top 3 of Serie A scoring, win Lo Scudetto and the CL, and score some goals for Sweden and help them qualify for EC08 and then we can start the talk.

Waleed
31 Jan 07, 00:32
I hate egyptian football man,everything runs backwards here,well thats the case with most things in egypt but thats another discussion.

kidda ya ahm? di masr heya umm idunyah, at least that is what baba keeps telling me :D

I did read it and it was interesting.

I am yet to find a runaway best player this season. Drogba, C Ronaldo and Kanoute come to mind right now, but Zlatan as of late is making a serious charge.

He'd have to finish in the top 3 of Serie A scoring, win Lo Scudetto and the CL, and score some goals for Sweden and help them qualify for EC08.

That it Master Hamed?

camdenyards1
31 Jan 07, 02:35
Right now I'd agree that there's no runaway winner for it, but I'd have to put C Ronaldo ahead. He really has upped his game and hasn't been whining as much. I think in Zlatan's first year at Juve he finished something like 7th in the Euro Player of the Year award voting, so I'd like to see an improvement on that and at this rate he should easily score more and have an even more successful season with the team too than he did then.

Also, the camdenyards1 name refers to Orioles as you said :) I've had that name for a while now on all sorts of sites since I live in their area, but I really like the Mets more!!!

Handoyo
31 Jan 07, 04:03
Kanoute, Hamed? I doubt he'll get any recognition at all.

It's gonna be the big names who'll win it. Kanoute is not a Brazillian and he's only been doing well this season. If Luca Toni who scores 30 goals doesn't even get a shout at the Golden Ball, I can't even imagine Kanoute getting one.

Anyways, Zlatan for the Golden Ball? His form this season for us has been phenomenal. However, let's remember that as good as Zlatan was in his first season with Juve, he was a shadow of that player in his second season there.

I am not trying to take any credit from Zlatan here but we definitely shouldn't be making too much of a judgment based on a player's achievement over a season.

Remember, 2 seasons ago, we had a similar case with Adriano who scored like...20 goals in his first 25 matches before going to a drought of roughly only 8 goals in his next 25.

We have to be cautious so as to avoid our players from getting complacent, but still keep supporting our players, that's just my point. :)

Hand;)yo

shahz_nerazzurri
31 Jan 07, 07:08
Its just the start of a new year. Hasnt been two months since Crappavaro was given the golden ball. Its way to early to be discussing about who will get it.
But I do remember, reading a Zlatan interview, at the beginning of his 2nd season for Juve. He said that he thought that he deserves a golden ball.!!! I was pretty pissed back then. The golden ball mostly depends on your perfomance in big tounrnaments rather than domestic leagues. The perfomances in the latter stages of CL, will give us a good idea on who will get it.

Adam
31 Jan 07, 16:46
Its just the start of a new year. Hasnt been two months since Crappavaro was given the golden ball. Its way to early to be discussing about who will get it.
But I do remember, reading a Zlatan interview, at the beginning of his 2nd season for Juve. He said that he thought that he deserves a golden ball.!!! I was pretty pissed back then. The golden ball mostly depends on your perfomance in big tounrnaments rather than domestic leagues. The perfomances in the latter stages of CL, will give us a good idea on who will get it.

That's not true man. He said he wanted to win it sometime. He also said he wasn't going to win it and that he saw two or three players that could win it that year.

But I agree, later stages of CL is imortant to win those kind of awards. He has a long way to go, but if he keeps this form for the entire year he will definitly be a contender.

shahz_nerazzurri
31 Jan 07, 22:25
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan31h.html

Ibra once again snubs the call from his national team. Its not our concern but I like players who show respect for their national team. Ibra obviously thinks he is better than the rest of the players on Swedish team (which he really is!!!), but that still doesnt give him the rigth, to go out partying when he is with his national team, and return late to the hotel, and thne expect the coach, not to do anything about it, cause he is the star of the team.

Actually I think its better for us, this means he will be fresh for all the SERIEA and CL games, during the packed season which is coming up, and wont get injured playing for his NT.

minterke
01 Feb 07, 02:30
Yeah and besides Jimmy says he isn't Swedish anyways.