PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

vitomins
27 Oct 09, 03:18
LOL...Messi and sucks cannot be put in the same sentence...

I don't care if he played on Red Bull NY...the boy would shine!

Alex de Large
27 Oct 09, 14:42
Why he don't shines with his national team? they are better than Red Bull NY.

ataturk5
27 Oct 09, 15:02
Have i missed something? has ibra come back to inter or something? :D....he's GONE ffs, get over it and move on! jesus wept!!!!!!!!

caelestis
27 Oct 09, 15:11
Have i missed something? has ibra come back to inter or something? :D....he's GONE ffs, get over it and move on! jesus wept!!!!!!!!

Using your own logic: Why do you talk about Jesus? He's dead!

Suneet
27 Oct 09, 16:50
Leave it Ata, Ibra is one of our legends......

Also, I see Messi happening but not very soon. He will come here one day.

K.I.
27 Oct 09, 16:57
If Messi were to leave Barca no doubt he would come to Inter, its just the logical thing to do also keeping in the mind the relationship between the clubs.

Rimpel
27 Oct 09, 17:08

I think you just compared Ibra to Jesus:D

Zuperman8
27 Oct 09, 18:13
I think you just compared Ibra to Jesus:D

Ibra is The Son of God

jayjay
27 Oct 09, 18:48
I see him...

http://files.myopera.com/BlakDragon/albums/732029/messi%20inter.png

Summer 2010 or Summer 2011.

100% ;)

theres more chance of seeing

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/6226/nochance.png

nice idea but it wont happen

Nyall
27 Oct 09, 20:24

Jesus rose from the dead genious.:rollani:

Nyall
27 Oct 09, 20:25
theres more chance of seeing

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/6226/nochance.png

nice idea but it wont happen

Julione > Buffoon

jayjay
27 Oct 09, 20:38
Julione > Buffoon

HAIL JULIO

zlatan seems t be doin well if im not mistaken

ataturk5
28 Oct 09, 09:31
Leave it Ata, Ibra is one of our legends......

Also, I see Messi happening but not very soon. He will come here one day.

YEAH i know suneet,owen was a lpool legend( he's despised NOW)but when a player leaves its "fukc him" as far as most fans are concerned,cant understand all this ibra worship,i think its nuts! i dont give a fukc how alonso's doing for instance? anyway....i'l leave it to yer;)

Lombardiamia
28 Oct 09, 10:37
Ibra brought us titles, magic, moments of brilliance, A LOT OF HATRED FROM THE RUBENTINI, Eto'o and a lot of cash. Why on earth would we say 'fukc him' now that he's gone? I dont understand this. I would definately say a big 'fukc him' to say Ronaldo, for the way he escaped from the club after what we had done for him, but Ibra....??

ataturk5
28 Oct 09, 10:56
Ibra brought us titles, magic, moments of brilliance, A LOT OF HATRED FROM THE RUBENTINI, Eto'o and a lot of cash. Why on earth would we say 'fukc him' now that he's gone? I dont understand this. I would definately say a big 'fukc him' to say Ronaldo, for the way he escaped from the club after what we had done for him, but Ibra....??

Because he left,pure and simple,thats all. each to their own,but once a player has left lpool..................fukc him,and btw i imagine that is the way most of the milan based fans think?

Lombardiamia
28 Oct 09, 11:18
Because he left,pure and simple,thats all. each to their own,but once a player has left lpool..................fukc him,and btw i imagine that is the way most of the milan based fans think?

Well there are all kinds of extremes I guess. There are those who would tell him to 'fukc off' and others who would welcome him with a big round of applause. I tend to side on the latter side for instance, but I do know others who'd be more than willing to cut his balls out. I dont know if I am right or wrong, but I just believe he does deserve to be remembered fondly from us for all he has given us. Same wa as I remember fondly the likes of Simeone, Zamorano, Veron, Djorkaeff, Baggio...etc etc. They have all left us for another team (except Zamorano actually), but they remained tied to my heart for their contribution to the tea I support.

ataturk5
28 Oct 09, 12:34
Well there are all kinds of extremes I guess. There are those who would tell him to 'fukc off' and others who would welcome him with a big round of applause. I tend to side on the latter side for instance, but I do know others who'd be more than willing to cut his balls out. I dont know if I am right or wrong, but I just believe he does deserve to be remembered fondly from us for all he has given us. Same wa as I remember fondly the likes of Simeone, Zamorano, Veron, Djorkaeff, Baggio...etc etc. They have all left us for another team (except Zamorano actually), but they remained tied to my heart for their contribution to the tea I support.

Fair enuf lombard, im not arguing with yer mucker,i guess theres no "right or wrong" in this,just giving my opinion as an "outsider" mate,thats all. For me it depends "how" they leave,I.E fowler NEVER WANTED to leave, he was and allways will be idolised,however the maggot that is micheal owen was allways more interested in INGURLAND than lpool,we dont care about the NT here in lpool,thats for londoners/southerners,so he was never idolised like fowler,then he ran his contract down to a year left,allways making excuses about "just sorting out details" etc,of course he walked for madrid,so when he came back with newcastle he was given plenty of stick,when he signed for our most despised rivals man utd he committed the cardinal sin! he was given hell last sunday,and RIGHTLY so, so as i say......to me it depends on how you view him leaving,you got a GREAT deal i think,BUT he still WANTED to leave as far as i know? THATS why i cant understand why you all still go on about him? but anyway,no probs,your choice mate

Lombardiamia
28 Oct 09, 13:37
Fair enuf lombard, im not arguing with yer mucker,i guess theres no "right or wrong" in this,just giving my opinion as an "outsider" mate,thats all. For me it depends "how" they leave,I.E fowler NEVER WANTED to leave, he was and allways will be idolised,however the maggot that is micheal owen was allways more interested in INGURLAND than lpool,we dont care about the NT here in lpool,thats for londoners/southerners,so he was never idolised like fowler,then he ran his contract down to a year left,allways making excuses about "just sorting out details" etc,of course he walked for madrid,so when he came back with newcastle he was given plenty of stick,when he signed for our most despised rivals man utd he committed the cardinal sin! he was given hell last sunday,and RIGHTLY so, so as i say......to me it depends on how you view him leaving,you got a GREAT deal i think,BUT he still WANTED to leave as far as i know? THATS why i cant understand why you all still go on about him? but anyway,no probs,your choice mate

Well to be honest I didnt know you were an outsider. Thought you were an Inter fan. Ibra did want to leave, but he had standards. He didnt want to move just because he wasnt happy at Inter. He wanted the biggest league & the biggest squad so as to fulfill his personal ambitions. He said it loud and clear that in Italy he's achieved everything there was to possibly achieve, so he lacked motivations to continue here. How can we (at least this is my personal opinion) hold a grudge against that? There are indeed better teams and better leagues out there, and he is definately up to those standards. So good luck to him, it was definately nice having him for as long as it lasted.
As I said when Ronaldo literally escaped from Milan to Madrid....well that is a completely different issue, as you say with Owen..

addo
28 Oct 09, 14:05

Genius is spelled "genius".. genius...

caelestis
28 Oct 09, 15:44

Hehe

Zuperman8
29 Oct 09, 02:06
fuk watching ibrahimovic compilations makes me fuken sad, no player has ever brought me this much joy.

guys wat would u say was his best goal. i love the the parma goal to win us the scudetto and the cska moscow one

Lombardiamia
29 Oct 09, 08:35
fuk watching ibrahimovic compilations makes me fuken sad, no player has ever brought me this much joy.

guys wat would u say was his best goal. i love the the parma goal to win us the scudetto and the cska moscow one

That would be one of the hardest questions one could answer. I have particularly at heart the one against Milan, where he jumped above Nesta. Last year, the 3rd goal against Reggina was sublime and even the goal against Bologna when he scored with a back heel. Probably the goal against Parma was not the most beautiful but definately the most decisive goal he's ever scored for us.

Universe
29 Oct 09, 10:33
My favourite Ibra goal?

I can't name one.

In no order, I elect:

- Against Parma at the Ennio Tardini, last game of the season 07/08, pouring rain, Ibra's goal wins us the Scudetto.

- Against Fiorentina at the GM, Ibra's free kick in injury time, >100km/h.

- CSKA Moscow, Ibra's 2nd goal, that curling long range shot.

- His 2nd goal against Chievo in our 4-2 win at home.

- 06/07 season, away game vs Torino. I think we won 1-3.

- His 2 goals against Atalanta in the last match of the 08/09 season were very nice too.

I can't think of any more at the moment.

Zuperman8
29 Oct 09, 11:05
i went mental at home when he scored that goal to win 3-2 vs parma in 07/08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmVYhVqyfCI

also 2nd goal in this game was a great goal

Nyall
29 Oct 09, 11:29

... Fuck him, he's a classless choker.

I don't know why you guys keep sucking his dick. The guy uses every chance he gets to degrade the club.

Nyall
29 Oct 09, 11:33
Genius is spelled "genius".. genius...

Cool.. what do you think I should give to you as a prize? :rollani:

Lombardiamia
29 Oct 09, 11:37
... Fuck him, he's a classless choker.

I would have loved to have more 'classless chokers' like him in this squad...

rockball
29 Oct 09, 12:41
:star:

sergiu.inter
29 Oct 09, 14:11
I would have loved to have more 'classless chokers' like him in this squad...

I would have loved to have more players that actually LOVE the club like JZ,Zamorano,Matrix...maybe it would have been a totally different thing.maybe we would have actually won the CL,but with 11"classless chokers" we could have played for 100 years and never won ;)

Lombardiamia
29 Oct 09, 14:34
I would have loved to have more players that actually LOVE the club like JZ,Zamorano,Matrix...maybe it would have been a totally different thing.maybe we would have actually won the CL,but with 11"classless chokers" we could have played for 100 years and never won ;)

The JZ, Zamorano & Matrix will always give you 100% in all matches, but alone, they will hardly win you a Scudetto. In order to win something good, you need the Zanetti's & the Ibrahimovic's. The one without the other will get you nowhere, unless you believe that our last few Scudetti have been won by the Zanetti's. As far as I'm concerned, I love the guys who give their hearts for the club, but now that Ibra's gone, it's not like these players are demolishing European opposition..

sergiu.inter
29 Oct 09, 14:38
no their not demolishing europe because their only 3 and the rest are mercenaries....and don't remind me what ibra did in europe...

Suneet
29 Oct 09, 15:26
The backheel from a cross? Cmon how come nobody remembers that?

Lombardiamia
29 Oct 09, 15:51
no their not demolishing europe because their only 3 and the rest are mercenaries....and don't remind me what ibra did in europe...

I'm not saying Inter, but those 3 in particular. They are normal players and with those sort of players on their own you dont win titles. You need to have champions, even if they are mercenaries. Let's face it, these guys have a carreer of say 16 years. They have to make the most out of it and if you're reckoned as a big gun, you look for the best. Ibra is just aother big player who wanted the best for his carreer. Not eeryone is born Interista.

Lombardiamia
29 Oct 09, 15:51
The backheel from a cross? Cmon how come nobody remembers that?

I did. I did.:P

Nyall
30 Oct 09, 02:08
The JZ, Zamorano & Matrix will always give you 100% in all matches, but alone, they will hardly win you a Scudetto. In order to win something good, you need the Zanetti's & the Ibrahimovic's. The one without the other will get you nowhere, unless you believe that our last few Scudetti have been won by the Zanetti's. As far as I'm concerned, I love the guys who give their hearts for the club, but now that Ibra's gone, it's not like these players are demolishing European opposition..

WTF?! We weren't demolishing anything in Europe with Ibra here! Except CSKA and Fenerbache.

I believe that the last few Scudetti have been won by Julione, Maicon, Cambiasso, Ibra primarily as well as help from other players who had a little bit less of an impact. If Ibra were the only reason why we're winning right now then we would be struggling. But to this point we've been better in the league than we've ever been with him here. And possibly this is probably the best start we've ever had in our history through the first 10 games.

Nyall
30 Oct 09, 02:09
Not eeryone is born Interista.

Ibra claims he was... :rollani:

Now, he was born a Barcelona fan.....Which is another reason why I hate him.

Zuperman8
30 Oct 09, 03:07
Ibra claims he was... :rollani:

Now, he was born a Barcelona fan.....Which is another reason why I hate him.

Like many people are ibra fan boys he was a ronaldo fan boy so ibra supported every team ronaldo played for and when he was growing up they were barca then inter

Lombardiamia
30 Oct 09, 08:56
WTF?! We weren't demolishing anything in Europe with Ibra here! Except CSKA and Fenerbache.

I believe that the last few Scudetti have been won by Julione, Maicon, Cambiasso, Ibra primarily as well as help from other players who had a little bit less of an impact. If Ibra were the only reason why we're winning right now then we would be struggling. But to this point we've been better in the league than we've ever been with him here. And possibly this is probably the best start we've ever had in our history through the first 10 games.

As I said, you have to have a mix of the both to achieve something. A team full of mercenaries will bring you nowhere. Same goes for a team full of heart but who dont have the technique and class to impose themselves at the highest levels. What I was claiming is the fact that the other guy said that with a team full of Zanetti's or Zamorano's we would probably have won the CL by now. That doesnt make sense at all. Does anyone believe that Barca are full of fully comitted players? Sure they have a lot, but they're lucky that the guys who are totally committed are also extremely technically gifted players unlike Zanetti for example. Other big teams like Chelsea & Man Utd have a mixture of the both. Man U wouldnt have won a CL without mercenaries like Ronaldo..

Lombardiamia
30 Oct 09, 08:57
Like many people are ibra fan boys he was a ronaldo fan boy so ibra supported every team ronaldo played for and when he was growing up they were barca then inter

It seems like it's hard to understand simple things like those. Ibra was never an Inter fan. He was a Ronaldo fan and he used to support him when he was at Inter.period.

Alex de Large
30 Oct 09, 21:14
Ibrahimovic never said he was an Inter fan. He said in an interview years ago (before Ajax) that he liked Inter, Madrid and Barcelona.

jayjay
06 Nov 09, 01:04
he did always wear some great footy boots though

Nyall
06 Nov 09, 06:40
At this point I would nothing more in life than to send this fucking choker straight to the Europa League! I think all Interista would revel in that! And all the Interisti he said suck it to will give hive 3 suck its back!

mario.santon
06 Nov 09, 10:13
beating barca and send them out of CL will be sweet

Interista Gallese
06 Nov 09, 15:58
If we beat Barcelona and Rubin Kazan beat Kiev I will down a bottle of champagne and piss all over a picture of Ibra.

This is not some kinky fantasy, it is a symbolism of how fantastic it would be to put that arrogant piece-of-shit out on his arse, though I don't have anything against Barcelona per se.

FCBarca
06 Nov 09, 16:17
If we beat Barcelona and Rubin Kazan beat Kiev I will down a bottle of champagne and piss all over a picture of Ibra.

This is not some kinky fantasy, it is a symbolism of how fantastic it would be to put that arrogant piece-of-shit out on his arse, though I don't have anything against Barcelona per se.

You have an interesting perspective on celebrating

FCBarca
06 Nov 09, 16:18
Let it go guys...Who cares if Ibra grew up a Barca fan, Inter fan or simply a ping pong fan

Luka
06 Nov 09, 20:09
I do, after all the crap I've heard and how it ended.

blackmore
06 Nov 09, 23:49
cant belive fanboys are still in here deepthroating this mofo...

jayjay
06 Nov 09, 23:52

:thumbsup:

Zuperman8
07 Nov 09, 03:16

rofl

Adam
07 Nov 09, 21:05
Yeah, I agree. All the imbeciles stay out, and leave this thread for the fanboys.

Check this shit!

MoM-gnBMSsw

Simply Ibra. :)

Alessandro
07 Nov 09, 22:46
I just don't like the guy anymore but im glad hes doing well. Grande assist.

shahz_nerazzurri
07 Nov 09, 23:25
Man, this guy can really do some stuff, that others can only dream about.

I am really waiting for the classico.

jayjay
07 Nov 09, 23:26
Man, this guy can really do some stuff, that others can only dream about.

I am really waiting for the classico.

yeah waiting for an ibrahimovic to choke

jayjay
07 Nov 09, 23:27
one admittion i have to make is i have his name one of my inter shirts but i did buy it when he was playing for us

shahz_nerazzurri
07 Nov 09, 23:32
yeah waiting for an ibrahimovic to choke

For some reason I will still Ibra over Kaka or C.Ronaldo. And Its a league game, he doesnt choke in league games. I am indifferent to what he does for Barca, but he is a great player to watch.

I just want us to dump Barca out of CL, only because it will be really really funny.

Alessandro
08 Nov 09, 02:25
one admittion i have to make is i have his name one of my inter shirts but i did buy it when he was playing for us

I think 99% of Inter's fans can say this...

FCBarca
08 Nov 09, 02:56
Yeah, I agree. All the imbeciles stay out, and leave this thread for the fanboys.

Simply Ibra. :)

Really played great today, MOTM, for me...Assisted on one goal and won the pk for another...Great work rate.

I'll be honest, I didn't know much about the player prior to his arrival outside of the quotes and his record for goals...He's far better than the player I imagined he was...Thought he was only a goalscorer but he is so much more.

That being said, wrt Barca & Ibra's integration - bizarre that the key starters have yet to really play all that much together...A trident of Titi, Ibra & Messi supported by Iniesta & Xavi has only rarely been played this season still.

At some point, it will finally gel

Bes
08 Nov 09, 07:32
What a great assist he made. He's class :star:

sergiu.inter
08 Nov 09, 08:18
what i would love most in the world is we beat them and kazan wins,so they'll be out of CL...not that i have smth particular with Barca,but to see the bastards face...and not only this,but i would like him to score against us,and we win like we did in kiev 2-1....that would be the best thing this year!!!
and another wish is that real win the league so then he can suck inter,real&kazan's dicks...

jayjay
08 Nov 09, 11:10
For some reason I will still Ibra over Kaka or C.Ronaldo. And Its a league game, he doesnt choke in league games. I am indifferent to what he does for Barca, but he is a great player to watch.

I just want us to dump Barca out of CL, only because it will be really really funny.

that should shut up some barca fan boys thus making my life a little more peacefull ;)

Luka
08 Nov 09, 17:59
Man, I already am having heart palpitations when I think it could happen :)

I would never forget the look on Ibrahimovics face after the game.

jayjay
08 Nov 09, 18:38
lets make this happen

rfU
08 Nov 09, 21:18
class assist but i'm still hating on the guy :D

Trance
10 Nov 09, 10:48
wow I can't believe how much hate there is for this guy. Yes he always had a mercenary attitude, and yes he never excelled for us in CL, but nevertheless how many times did he carry the team on his back during championship games, and how many times he singlehandedly earned us 3 points? How about the 2 goals that brought us the Scudetto on the last matchday 2 years ago? I could go on and on with this but the main point here is that Ibra deserves respect and recognition from all the Inter fans out there.

Nyall
10 Nov 09, 11:09
wow I can't believe how much hate there is for this guy. Yes he always had a mercenary attitude, and yes he never excelled for us in CL, but nevertheless how many times did he carry the team on his back during championship games, and how many times he singlehandedly earned us 3 points? How about the 2 goals that brought us the Scudetto on the last matchday 2 years ago? I could go on and on with this but the main point here is that Ibra deserves respect and recognition from all the Inter fans out there.

So the Inter fans don't deserve any respect in return?:rollani:

Besnik
10 Nov 09, 14:28
I'm absolutely not anti-ibra, he was perfect for us and I will never forget what he does for us, in my opinion he was the most important point why we winned three scudetti for row and this is great for us, I dont' worry what he does after he leaved us(kissed Barca's badge, or so..) but the most important is so we can't forget all what he does for us, he is simply Inter legend and this thread is fully deserved in this section La Grande Inter.

Grande Ibra :star: !!!!

Besnik
10 Nov 09, 15:05
Barcelona's Zlatan Ibrahimovic Is Considering International Retirement - Sweden Coach

The former Inter ace could hang up his Sweden boots at just 28 years of age. He will not be selected in the squad until Erik Hamren is convinced of his commitment to the cause...
Barcelona forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic is considering international retirement, says Sweden coach Erik Hamren.

Ibrahimovic was not picked for the international friendly against Italy in Cesena next Wednesday because of an injury. However, his absence from the squad could be a permanent one.

"I spoke to him and he confirmed to me that he has doubts over his future with the national team,” Hamren told Fotbollskanalen.

“I’ve spoken with Zlatan and, until he has made a decision, I won't call him to the squad. You can lead a horse to the water, but he has to drink himself.

"As a manager it is important that players have the motivation to play.

"For me, the most important thing is that you have your heart in what you do.”

Voices claim Sweden's failure to qualify for the World Cup could be behind the player's doubts.

Despite the speculation, 'Ibra' has not spoken publicly about his intentions.

I'm surprised from this article, hopefully this won't happen.. Ibra should play in the big competitions as World Cup..

Suneet
10 Nov 09, 15:42
He doesnt play well for his country anyways...

Besnik
10 Nov 09, 15:47
He doesnt play well for his country anyways...

Maybe those last matches he wasn't too good, but in the Euro 2008 he was great!! :star:

Rimpel
10 Nov 09, 17:30
I think he'll end up playing sooner or later. I think the situation was the same with Henke (Larsson) waayyy back in 2002 (or was it later?) and he ended up playing as well.

Nyall
10 Nov 09, 19:18
I'm absolutely not anti-ibra, he was perfect for us and I will never forget what he does for us, in my opinion he was the most important point why we winned three scudetti for row and this is great for us, I dont' worry what he does after he leaved us(kissed Barca's badge, or so..) but the most important is so we can't forget all what he does for us, he is simply Inter legend and this thread is fully deserved in this section La Grande Inter.

Grande Ibra :star: !!!!
Are you high?!!!

Maybe those last matches he wasn't too good, but in the Euro 2008 he was great!! :star:
I think you are

FCBarca
10 Nov 09, 23:06
I think he'll end up playing sooner or later. I think the situation was the same with Henke (Larsson) waayyy back in 2002 (or was it later?) and he ended up playing as well.

There's a long list of players that 'retire' from the NT, only to return again...Ibra isn't the first and certainly won't be the last...even if he never plays for Sweden again...I am hedging my bets that he'll play in Euro '12

addo
11 Nov 09, 13:34
Are you high?!!!

I think you are

Are you daft?

Nyall
11 Nov 09, 20:19
Are you daft?

No, but here's a fact. You are a fan boy

Trance
11 Nov 09, 21:13
You're too blinded with your hatred for the guy Nyall, it's sad. Not everyone respecting Ibra (or his contribution for the club) is a fan boy by definition, get a grip.

Alessandro
12 Nov 09, 00:27
Can't deny what he did for the club... Can't deny that I'm happy he's gone.

Universe
12 Nov 09, 04:46
As Mou rightly said, Ibra took the easy option out.

Barcelona were incredible last season and to join them is almost like joining the bandwagon.
If he were to have stayed here, and won the CL with Inter, it would have been twice the acheivement it would have been to have won it with Barca as we are not as strong in Europe as we can be.

I'm not happy or sad that he's gone, I'm happy we're managing to play as a TEAM without him. But I do wonder occasionally what it would have been like if we could have somehow played as a team WITH him.

Fitzy
12 Nov 09, 06:41
As Mou rightly said, Ibra took the easy option out.

Barcelona were incredible last season and to join them is almost like joining the bandwagon.
If he were to have stayed here, and won the CL with Inter, it would have been twice the acheivement it would have been to have won it with Barca as we are not as strong in Europe as we can be.

I'm not happy or sad that he's gone, I'm happy we're managing to play as a TEAM without him. But I do wonder occasionally what it would have been like if we could have somehow played as a team WITH him.
:thumbsup:

Bes
14 Nov 09, 05:39

Very wrong.

Besnik
14 Nov 09, 08:35
Very wrong.

Prove me.

Bes
14 Nov 09, 12:06
I think you should prove me the fact for being "great" ;).

Jimmy Page
14 Nov 09, 15:29
He wasnt great, but he wasnt bad either. He was injured and performed decent.

rfU
14 Nov 09, 20:03
He wasnt great, but he wasnt bad either. He was injured and performed decent.

yeah, i remember wanting him to play great so I could show off to my mates but never quite happened for Ibra. Still scored a great goal in the group stage.

Wallace
14 Nov 09, 20:56
He wasn't great, but he was good. At least better than his usual choker-self, and scored a goal against Spain.

FCBarca
17 Nov 09, 18:38
Ibra had some comments about the difference in Spain & Italy

The former Juventus and Inter ace believes that Serie A is too politicised and revealed that he feels at home in the more offensive-minded Primera Division.

"When I won the scudetto with Juventus, Tuttosport was very happy and La Gazzetta dello Sport was angry," he told La Vanguardia.

"When I won it with Inter, the opposite happened. It's all politics.

"In Italy, the league is very hard. It's very difficult to play in as an attacker. It's another game, another mentality.

"I wouldn't say it's 100 per cent focused on defence, but they want to be certain before attacking and generally run less risks.

"In Spain you take more risks, because you want to score more goals. It's another culture. The spectacle comes first here," he concluded.

vitomins
17 Nov 09, 19:08
haha he still wont let that Juve Scudetto go huh?

Rimpel
17 Nov 09, 20:31
haha he still wont let that Juve Scudetto go huh?

He didn't when he played for us, so there's no reason for him to change his opinion now... sadly. Although he and jube are probably alone in thinking so.

Ehsan
18 Nov 09, 04:46
He did win the Scudetto with Jube, it's a historical fact. But later on it was revoked because they are lying cheating scum of the earth.

rockball
18 Nov 09, 07:38
Spain also has Marca and other crap. So newspapers are politicised there as well. As for the tactics and mentality, we all know it. I do prefer watching the less entertaining Serie A rather than poor defences and goals galore.

vitomins
18 Nov 09, 12:36
He did win the Scudetto with Jube, it's a historical fact. But later on it was revoked because they are lying cheating scum of the earth.

Therefore he did not win it...

sergiu.inter
18 Nov 09, 16:28
Therefore he did not win it...

He did win it,he said it himself,that he won the title ON THE PITCH and he FOUGHT FOR IT!

Campione
18 Nov 09, 17:01
Agent Will Not Rule Out Return To Serie A For Barcelona Star Zlatan Ibrahimovic

The agent of Barcelona star Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Mino Raiola, has suggested his client may one day return to play football in Italy. The statement comes as a surprise because the player recently labelled Serie A as too political and too defensive.

The 28-year-old left Inter this past summer in a deal that sent Samuel Eto'o in the opposite direction.

"He is an honest lad - he has always said he will not exclusively play with one club during his career," his representative explained to Radio Radio.

"I cannot exclude a return to Italy. With Zlatan you cannot exclude anything. Maybe if he were to get tired of Barcelona one day it could happen."

Ibrahimovic departed both Juventus and Inter on relatively bad terms, leaving the Bianconeri in the wake of Calciopoli and enduring a fractured relationship with the Nerazzurri fans when he left the San Siro.

"If he went back would it be to Juve or Inter? It would be easier to return to Inter," Raiola concluded.

:lol: After his comments about Serie A and especially about Inter, I doubt there is a possibility for him to come back.

jayjay
18 Nov 09, 17:35
genoa or juve would be a destination

genoa like taking some former heros at times like benfica does

rockball
18 Nov 09, 18:29
Well, after the deal this summer I felt there could be a straight no-money-involved swap between Inter and Barca for Eto'o and Zlatan after a year or two. I had a feeling Ibra may be a big flop there, Eto'o would be a big flop here and be terribly missed by Barca fans and players. Not the most likely scenario but it was a gut feel.

Nyall
18 Nov 09, 20:21
I wouldn't accept him back and I don't think any self-respecting Interista should/would.

Those Swedish fan boys on the other hand would beg the differ.

fugi
18 Nov 09, 20:57
I wouldn't accept him back and I don't think any self-respecting Interista should/would.

Those Swedish fan boys on the other hand would beg the differ.

go play hockey

vitomins
18 Nov 09, 21:04
He did win it,he said it himself,that he won the title ON THE PITCH and he FOUGHT FOR IT!

He won it with help...he did not fight for it it rightly...so once again, he did not win it!

Universe
18 Nov 09, 21:33
Well, after the deal this summer I felt there could be a straight no-money-involved swap between Inter and Barca for Eto'o and Zlatan after a year or two. I had a feeling Ibra may be a big flop there, Eto'o would be a big flop here and be terribly missed by Barca fans and players. Not the most likely scenario but it was a gut feel.

What?..

I don't understand what your saying, but what I think your saying is:

You have a gut feeling that in a season or 2, both Eto'o and Ibra will have flopped in their respective new teams, and that there could be a straight swap for the 2 - Ibra back to Inter, Eto'o back to Barca?

Nyall
18 Nov 09, 23:02
go play hockey

Nice....

zhfzanetti
19 Nov 09, 07:44
Ibra is just one of the top strikers playing in one specific era, contributed goals and then bring us Eto'o plus money, let's go fair on this lad. Personally im not repulse his straight tone.

rockball
19 Nov 09, 08:05
What?..

I don't understand what your saying, but what I think your saying is:

You have a gut feeling that in a season or 2, both Eto'o and Ibra will have flopped in their respective new teams, and that there could be a straight swap for the 2 - Ibra back to Inter, Eto'o back to Barca?

Yea..just felt so. I am not saying that they will flop in their new roles but we can safely assume that they won't be as big successes as they were at previous clubs.

Besnik
19 Nov 09, 09:33
I've read one article in fcinternews.it, and it says maybe Ibra won't play against us..

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D10667&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhikUQHOPCdcp7vn9XunLEREjZ7yMg

Nyall
19 Nov 09, 09:39
I've read one article in fcinternews.it, and it says maybe Ibra won't play against us..

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D10667&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhikUQHOPCdcp7vn9XunLEREjZ7yMg

SHIT!!!! Now we're gonna lose. Barca will have no one to choke against us! Get well soon Zlatan.

Ziyad
19 Nov 09, 09:46
SHIT!!!! Now we're gonna lose. Barca will have no one to choke against us! Gte well soon Zlatan.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

good one,i just hope he doesnt lose that reputation against us:)

sergiu.inter
19 Nov 09, 15:39
He won it with help...he did not fight for it it rightly...so once again, he did not win it!

actually,he didn't,moggi,foggi,poggi and the rest of his mates won it.and yeah,i know,but u should tell it to ibra not me ;)

snowforum180
19 Nov 09, 16:50
what a bittersweet feeling it would be if we knock Barca out especially for Ibra! Then we can show him its not the team that wins you the Champs league Its the heart of the team.

K.I.
19 Nov 09, 18:16
I am sure alot of transfers will happen between us and Barca in the future, dont forget Luis Suarez in the 60's and Ronaldo in 97. Messi, Fabregas (When he goes there), Yaya Toure and Ibra are all players who if they leave Barca in the future i am sure there is a big possibity they will come to us.

I am hoping for a good match and i do hope we win against Barca but to be honest i am through with the whole Ibra thing, maybe he does well with Barca and win the cup and the Europa League.

jayjay
19 Nov 09, 19:57
a lot of transfers have and will happen between us and real madrid

K.I.
19 Nov 09, 20:01
Yah i know, but after the Barca transfer i think the door has opened for us more to buy players from them.

Handoyo
20 Nov 09, 12:07
what a bittersweet feeling it would be if we knock Barca out especially for Ibra! Then we can show him its not the team that wins you the Champs league Its the heart of the team.
There is nothing bitter about that, nothing whatsoever. ;)

jayjay
21 Nov 09, 00:07
Yah i know, but after the Barca transfer i think the door has opened for us more to buy players from them.

they have great players so i think moratti will strike another brillant deal that will leave barca shellshocked

MORATTI WILL STRIKE AGAIN
BE WARNED BARCA

mario.santon
21 Nov 09, 03:47
I would accept him..
I didn;t mind him going, especially with those money..
and certainly accept him happily especially if we can get him cheaper

jayjay
22 Nov 09, 23:35
I would accept him..
I didn;t mind him going, especially with those money..
and certainly accept him happily especially if we can get him cheaper

NUCK FO :D

rockball
24 Nov 09, 20:31
Can anyone blame Zlatan after seeing this game?

jayjay
24 Nov 09, 20:45
waiting for this guy to speak

FCBarca
24 Nov 09, 23:15
Hope he plays in El Clasico

jayjay
24 Nov 09, 23:23
may i ask

who in this forum is as tall as ibrah or taller
so we could call him midget

just wondering

shahz_nerazzurri
25 Nov 09, 06:27
waiting for this guy to speak

He is probably smoking pot somewhere, and laughing his ass off. Leaving Inter is proabbaly the best decision he ever made in his career.

jayjay
25 Nov 09, 21:35
He is probably smoking pot somewhere, and laughing his ass off. Leaving Inter is proabbaly the best decision he ever made in his career.

leaving juve was ;)

Lenny_and_Carl
25 Nov 09, 22:57
The result also proves that what Mourinho said to him was true. At Inter he was the star and the key to success, but at Barca he's just another player and the team is just fine without him there.

Adam
26 Nov 09, 03:46
In that case the result also proves that Messi is just another player and the team is just fine without him there. I disagree. Ibra is one of many stars, yes, but still in a level of his own. There's nobody like him, and nobody that does the kind of things he does consistently. When you're like that it's virtually impossible to be "just another player" because crowds will always respond to his unpredictability and unique skillset.

Trippi
26 Nov 09, 03:56
In that case the result also proves that Messi is just another player and the team is just fine without him there. I disagree. Ibra is one of many stars, yes, but still in a level of his own. There's nobody like him, and nobody that does the kind of things he does consistently. When you're like that it's virtually impossible to be "just another player" because crowds will always respond to his unpredictability and unique skillset.

Yes you are right, the skills which he shows against Bologna,Parmas, Mallorca are simply breathtaking. I am sure he will get his Ballon D or for performance against Zaragozas, Siena,Atalanta.

Adam
26 Nov 09, 04:07
That's a different argument alltogether. I won't bother arguing against it but I can say he's had his fair share of "breathtaking" moments against the likes of Fiorentina, Roma and Milan aswell. Anyways, whatever. Looking forward to the Clasico. Hopefully he'll tear them a new one.

FCBarca
26 Nov 09, 04:14

It's interesting as I would describe Messi in similar ways...Two very unique players that bring quite unique skill sets to the modern game...Each able to turn a match on it's head but yet in different ways

I have a far greater appreciation & understanding of Ibra's game...Feel bad I've been essentially missing it for the past few years

Trippi
26 Nov 09, 04:25
That's a different argument alltogether. I won't bother arguing against it but I can say he's had his fair share of "breathtaking" moments against the likes of Fiorentina, Roma and Milan aswell. Anyways, whatever. Looking forward to the Clasico. Hopefully he'll tear them a new one.

Madrid doesnt have great defense,so its very much possible.

Adam
26 Nov 09, 04:36
It's interesting as I would describe Messi in similar ways...Two very unique players that bring quite unique skill sets to the modern game...Each able to turn a match on it's head but yet in different ways

I have a far greater appreciation & understanding of Ibra's game...Feel bad I've been essentially missing it for the past few years

Yeah, Messi is also in a level of his own. In a different way, not as playfull, or with that flair about him as Ibra, but with pure speed, skill and dribbling ability to take on entire teams, that no other player comes close to.

Will Messi make it for the Clasico btw? Would be nice to see all the stars against each other now that C.Ronaldo's recovered.

minterke
27 Nov 09, 00:27
Sorry Adam, Ibra is arguably the best striker on earth but Messi is in a level way beyond Ibra. 5-6 years younger than him and accomplished much more. Your bias might be coming into play here, as good as Ibra is, when Messi has the ball I've never seen another player who makes it stick to their feet like glue like he does. It defies science.

Adam
27 Nov 09, 03:34
I didn't say Ibra was better Mike. Just that he's in his own level or a class of his own, meaning that there's nobody in World football he can be compared to, and will never be one of many, because his quality will always stand out. Same goes for Messi who indeed is a better player when in form. Not by much in my opinion, but let's not waste time debating it. ;)

And yeah, Messi's close control is out of this World. Hope he makes it for the clasico.

jayjay
28 Nov 09, 21:52
messi is better than c.ronaldo so is kaka

Adam
29 Nov 09, 18:00
Ibra invisible as always in a big match :D :lol:

J zanetti
29 Nov 09, 18:20
Came in 5 min ago - first chance and a goal! BAAAM worth every penny... ;)

Adam
29 Nov 09, 18:57
As soon as he came on every time he was involved, a couple or so passes after a chance was created. He gives them a different kind of calm with his back to goal. And what a goal! Typical Ibra finishes on a difficult chance.

Toninu
29 Nov 09, 19:14
When Ibra comes on it's magic anyone remember a certain Parma game :P

Zuperman8
29 Nov 09, 19:17
Why does it feel like we got the wrong end of the deal now?

Can we swap back?

fugi
29 Nov 09, 19:22
was this a big game?

Rimpel
29 Nov 09, 19:32
thank you ibra for making ronaldo and co cry:D

P.S. I haven't seen nyall in this thread, anyone know where he is? He usually lurks around here but not now... odd.

FCBarca
29 Nov 09, 19:33
was this a big game?

Heh heh, just slightly :D

Ibra was fantastic in his finish and a great ball from Dani...RM were playing a high line for most of the match and I was really hoping Ibra would come on...Sure enough, on and shortly after, goal :cool:

Besnik
29 Nov 09, 19:51
Fantastic match from Ibra, he is just awesome player, included in 50th minute and scored a goal in 56th minute, also played better than Henry, he proved that can be great finisher, assister, shooter, everything.. he is man who can solve problems for 5 minutes, and he proved tonight..

Comparing Ibra - Eto'o is very easy, Ibra proved that can be great player in every team even he don't have great midfielders behind him, but ETo'o didn't prove anything special in Inter since he signed..

Grande Ibra :star: :proud: !!

Xoonky
29 Nov 09, 19:59
I totally hate RM, they are the most pathetic team ever, but hands down they player better than Barca first half, and maybe in overall too. I just couldn't believe how they destroyed the Xavi-Iniesta partnership like that.

Rimpel
29 Nov 09, 20:03
I totally hate RM, they are the most pathetic team ever, but hands down they player better than Barca first half, and maybe in overall too. I just couldn't believe how they destroyed the Xavi-Iniesta partnership like that.

In the first half, RM played better no question. Hard to say in the second half since whateverhisnameis got sent off. I think barca still had 60 % ball possession when they were 10 men. Still Real only have themselves to blame, Ronaldo or Marcelo should have scored.

Nyall
29 Nov 09, 22:02
Good job by the choker in his first big game for Barca. He also scored for us in his first Milan derby as well. Let's see what he does in the Knock out round though before we drop the choker tag.

jayjay
29 Nov 09, 22:28
In the first half, RM played better no question. Hard to say in the second half since whateverhisnameis got sent off. I think barca still had 60 % ball possession when they were 10 men. Still Real only have themselves to blame, Ronaldo or Marcelo should have scored.

sergi busquets

lonewolf19
29 Nov 09, 22:54
Awesome match from Ibra. I think Han said it perfectly in the Spanish La Liga thread.

M.Adnan
30 Nov 09, 01:12
Glad to see him doing well. He deserves it, not only because he's a gifted player, but also because he's a smart person who did the right decision for his own benefit when he left us.

Saying that, I don't consider doing well in this classico anything special, not for Ibra or for Barca. Who are we kidding? Real Madrid is a fucking circus anyway; they are at the same level with Milan, and that says a lot. We can beat them even if we field a team consisting of Arnautovic as main striker with Quaresma and Mancini on the wings, and Muntari as a playrmaker.

FCBarca
30 Nov 09, 01:39
I realize it probably cuts some Inter fans deep to come to terms with it but I can see the legend growing for Barca fans...He's very rapidly gaining a real footing among the Blaugrana faithful...I can see it being a special relationship eventually

K.I.
30 Nov 09, 01:43
We will see....but i have to say he looks like the same old Ibra to me, he hasnt changed at all, will see after 2 years how things are doing.

Trippi
30 Nov 09, 02:49
Lets see how he fares against World class defending and not Madrid. Against EPL,us or Juve.

Ziyad
30 Nov 09, 06:03
I was actually impressed by Real yesterday,they played a very good game defensively.Their whole attitude in the game and tactics was better than anything we put on the field against Barca.They lost with dignity against Barca while we lost our dignity..

Suneet
30 Nov 09, 09:41
What Barca have done by spending all that money for him is guaranteed the league title for 2-3 seasons.

shahz_nerazzurri
30 Nov 09, 10:48
Good for him, that he managed to score that goal. I was really busy yesterday, couldnt watch anything. I was rooting for him over C.Ronaldo and Kaka.

Let me just ask you Swedish fanboys a question, and I really mean no offence. Its natural to like some one who is from your own country, specially if your country is not renowned for producing world class talents, and then you get this gem of a player. But I never get your blind love for Ibra. Larsson, thats understandable, Ibra nope.

What has this guy ever done for Swedish national team? Apart from Euro 2004 and some what Euro 2008. He hasnt normally peformed in big games for Sweden (or even small games for that matter).
He has always shown disrespect to the Swedish NT. When Lagerback sent him home for breaking a curfew, and going to a night club, he refused to play for Sweden for a month. He went for a 2 year period with out scoring a goal for Sweden. And while his goal scoring record for Sweden looks decent, its only because on him scoring some 4-5 goals in a 7-0 rout of Malta. He failed to score a single goal in Euro 2008 qualification, and failed to step it up in big games for WC 2010 qualification, hence Sweden missing out on WC 2010. And then he decided to quit the national team, thinking that its not worth his time.

For a player who completely treats the Swedish NT as a joke, never taking it serioulsy, can you Swedish fanboys please tell me, why are you in love with him so much? Are you guys like his relative or something? If I was Swedish, I would probably hate him more than some of the people on this board. Or are you so deprived of footballing talents, that you choose to support a guy who is usually showing a middle finger to your flag?

Rimpel
30 Nov 09, 13:40
Good for him, that he managed to score that goal. I was really busy yesterday, couldnt watch anything. I was rooting for him over C.Ronaldo and Kaka.

Let me just ask you Swedish fanboys a question, and I really mean no offence. Its natural to like some one who is from your own country, specially if your country is not renowned for producing world class talents, and then you get this gem of a player. But I never get your blind love for Ibra. Larsson, thats understandable, Ibra nope.

What has this guy ever done for Swedish national team? Apart from Euro 2004 and some what Euro 2008. He hasnt normally peformed in big games for Sweden (or even small games for that matter).
He has always shown disrespect to the Swedish NT. When Lagerback sent him home for breaking a curfew, and going to a night club, he refused to play for Sweden for a month. He went for a 2 year period with out scoring a goal for Sweden. And while his goal scoring record for Sweden looks decent, its only because on him scoring some 4-5 goals in a 7-0 rout of Malta. He failed to score a single goal in Euro 2008 qualification, and failed to step it up in big games for WC 2010 qualification, hence Sweden missing out on WC 2010. And then he decided to quit the national team, thinking that its not worth his time.

For a player who completely treats the Swedish NT as a joke, never taking it serioulsy, can you Swedish fanboys please tell me, why are you in love with him so much? Are you guys like his relative or something? If I was Swedish, I would probably hate him more than some of the people on this board. Or are you so deprived of footballing talents, that you choose to support a guy who is usually showing a middle finger to your flag?

First of all, irony coming from a Canadian. Do you have any sport other than hockey over there?

Top of my head where Ibra has been decisive for the NT:

Backheel against Italy, a major reason why italy were eliminated. Close to 10 goals in the qualification for the world cup, including a sublime strike in 90th minute which got us directly to the world cup. Yes, he was shit in that world cup but his form wasn't exclusive for the NT team in that peroid... he was pretty much shit that season. Two goals in the 2008 euros, including one against spain.
He failed to step it up during the 2010 qualification? If he hadn't scored the goal against hungary (in extra time) we wouldn't even had a shot at going to the world cup. Now I suppose it's also his fault that most players played like shit against Denmark, he was actually decent in that game

Also, what more do you expect of him? Especially since Sweden , or rather the players lagerback picked, lacked speed or creativity (at least after ljungberg left and larsson grew old). You're acting like he's playing for Brazil.

And where are you getting all this info from? When has he ever treated the NT as a joke, you're making shit up. And he hasn't quit anything, he might take a break, but that's only rumors too. Anyway, Larsson also took a break when he played for the NT, so it's not really something to get worked up about.

A major reason why I'm always going to support Ibra is because he's from my neighboorhood, he used to play football with my brother ffs.

FCBarca
30 Nov 09, 15:14
Ibra simply seems to be a player that divides opinions although I think in all honesty, all really value the player...It's just this silly issue of players that depart that leave wounds for some fans

We had similar issues when Ronnie left Barca...I think there remains division among Barca fans on him, as well...Personally, I want the best for Ronnie - would love to see him regain his form (Although I think he won't work hard enough to get there ultimately).

And slating Swedes who support the player because somehow he hasn't 'done enough' for the NT?...Really grasping at straws there

Sadly, some fans are haters rather than appreciative of the game...Did Ibra not provide great play & joy for Inter?...Then why the incessant hate?...You're on about having 'fanboys' letting it go but it actually sounds like you're the one that should let it go

rfU
30 Nov 09, 17:44
...Did Ibra not provide great play & joy for Inter?...Then why the incessant hate?we hate because he especially wanted to leave us and he's not flopping at barca :)

Campione
30 Nov 09, 17:59
Did Ibra not provide great play & joy for Inter?...Then why the incessant hate?..

Most of the Inter fans hate him mostly because of the statements that he made after left us to play for Barcelona. I recall that Ibrahmovic said that he was the only reason for our success in Italy. Also, he said that Inter is not a big club. So, I think that these two comments are enough for some fans to start hating him.

shahz_nerazzurri
30 Nov 09, 18:04
:drunk: Wow, great insight FCBarca, I never thought of it way. I am the one who should let it go, great advice and makes complete sense, like most of your posts.
Seriously why do 5 year old like replying to a post that is not meant for them, or that does not concern them in any way, a post they dont understand at all, trying to look all knowledgeable and smart? Pretty funny, really.

First of all, irony coming from a Canadian. Do you have any sport other than hockey over there?

Top of my head where Ibra has been decisive for the NT:

Backheel against Italy, a major reason why italy were eliminated. Close to 10 goals in the qualification for the world cup, including a sublime strike in 90th minute which got us directly to the world cup. Yes, he was shit in that world cup but his form wasn't exclusive for the NT team in that peroid... he was pretty much shit that season. Two goals in the 2008 euros, including one against spain.
He failed to step it up during the 2010 qualification? If he hadn't scored the goal against hungary (in extra time) we wouldn't even had a shot at going to the world cup. Now I suppose it's also his fault that most players played like shit against Denmark, he was actually decent in that game

Also, what more do you expect of him? Especially since Sweden , or rather the players lagerback picked, lacked speed or creativity (at least after ljungberg left and larsson grew old). You're acting like he's playing for Brazil.

And where are you getting all this info from? When has he ever treated the NT as a joke, you're making shit up. And he hasn't quit anything, he might take a break, but that's only rumors too. Anyway, Larsson also took a break when he played for the NT, so it's not really something to get worked up about.

A major reason why I'm always going to support Ibra is because he's from my neighboorhood, he used to play football with my brother ffs.

Yes we do have a lot of sports other than hockey, and I fail to see the irony.

I already mentioned Euro 2004 as his decent tournament. The amazing 10 goal qualification you are talking about is actually 8, which includes 5 goals against Malta in some goal scoring rout.

Also none of that shit is made up. I am pretty sure you remember his self-imposed exile from the NT, just because he was punished for a violating the rules. It did seem like he was saying, you can ban Melberg, Wilhammson (spll) or who ever, but I am bigger than the Swedish NT, you ban me, go F yourself.

He does go through huge goal drought for the NT, one lasting 2 years before Euro 2008, and one lasting for a year after the Euro. But I guess I dont know much about the Swedish NT. May Lagerback was busy picking crappy players with no speed and imagination. I wasnt debating on his excuses for faliures, maybe they are legit. I was just debating on why some of you fanboys still blindly support him, despite him not being half as good for country as he is for his club.

I guess you have your reasons though. FFS the man used to live in your neighbourhood, and play football with your brother.

Also before another idiot comes along who has problems reading and understanding simple english, the post isnt meant to criticize Ibra, who I am really happy is getting some world recognition.

P.S. didnt Larsson started taking breaks from NT, when he got older and not in his prime? Also mentioning Larsson to defend Ibra, just seem like a jumping down the well fallacy.

FCBarca
30 Nov 09, 18:20
Most of the Inter fans hate him mostly because of the statements that he made after left us to play for Barcelona. I recall that Ibrahmovic said that he was the only reason for our success in Italy. Also, he said that Inter is not a big club. So, I think that these two comments are enough for some fans to start hating him.

One thing I've sadly learned in world football is that you have to appreciate how quotes etc. can be taken out of context to generate 'stories'...I consider it media flaming, tbh...I don't trust these sorts of things unless I see/hear the player say it themselves...We all know how dubious the rumour mill can be, misusing and misquoting players out of context can generate the same sort of dubious conclusions, as well.

FCBarca
30 Nov 09, 18:21
we hate because he especially wanted to leave us and he's not flopping at barca :)

Fair enough but the implication then is that somehow he didn't try at Inter or intentionally flopped which is pretty much a stretch, I would imagine...Plus, it's open to intrepretation as to whether he truly was a 'flop' at Inter...I don't really buy into the whole CL flop thing until I actually get to see those matches and see how he 'flopped'.

He was a part of achieving great things at Inter and I still haven't read anything from him that suggests he dissed the club, the players or their fans

FCBarca
30 Nov 09, 18:24
:drunk: Wow, great insight FCBarca, I never thought of it way. I am the one who should let it go, great advice and makes complete sense, like most of your posts.

Seriously why do 5 year old like replying to a post that is not meant for them, or that does not concern them in any way, a post they dont understand at all, trying to look all knowledgeable and smart? Pretty funny, really.

I guess for some, it takes years of experience to intrepret your comments as anything but slating Swedish fans for maintaing affection for one of their own :rollani:

My advice on replying to posts, if you intend them to be personal/private, try PMing...Otherwise, it's a forum :nono:

addo
30 Nov 09, 19:18

I already mentioned Euro 2004 as his decent tournament. The amazing 10 goal qualification you are talking about is actually 8, which includes 5 goals against Malta in some goal scoring rout.

Also none of that shit is made up. I am pretty sure you remember his self-imposed exile from the NT, just because he was punished for a violating the rules. It did seem like he was saying, you can ban Melberg, Wilhammson (spll) or who ever, but I am bigger than the Swedish NT, you ban me, go F yourself.

He does go through huge goal drought for the NT, one lasting 2 years before Euro 2008, and one lasting for a year after the Euro. But I guess I dont know much about the Swedish NT. May Lagerback was busy picking crappy players with no speed and imagination. I wasnt debating on his excuses for faliures, maybe they are legit. I was just debating on why some of you fanboys still blindly support him, despite him not being half as good for country as he is for his club.

I guess you have your reasons though. FFS the man used to live in your neighbourhood, and play football with your brother.

Also before another idiot comes along who has problems reading and understanding simple english, the post isnt meant to criticize Ibra, who I am really happy is getting some world recognition.

P.S. didnt Larsson started taking breaks from NT, when he got older and not in his prime? Also mentioning Larsson to defend Ibra, just seem like a jumping down the well fallacy.

I guess Giggs is and always has been utter shite and that people from Wales shouldnt be proud of him since hes never even taken them to a WC or EC..

addo
30 Nov 09, 19:19
Same logic works with CR9 .. hes mostly been crap for portugal..

Rimpel
30 Nov 09, 20:09

"Or are you so deprived of footballing talents.." Read that again, you'll see it... I hope.

Wait a minute, I thougt I was the one who couldn't read, I said "CLOSE to".

I didn't say you made that up, but the rant about ibra not caring about the NT is a bunch of bull.

I thought it was obvious . How often do you see a swedish player of Ibra's caliber come along?

And who says all ibra supporters on this forum are diehard NT fans? I barely follow NT teams, if it's on tv I'll watch it, otherwise I'm not exactly a diehard follower.

Namecalling? Grow the fuck up. And when did I imply that you were criticizing Ibra? But it's hilarious how you think you have a clue of what you're talking about. I bet you'd be in Ibra's pants if he was canadian.

And you should be the last one to talking about reading comprehension.

Wrong, this was back in 2002.

Luka
30 Nov 09, 20:55
Shahz, keep preaching mate!

First of all, irony coming from a Canadian.
He is not a Canadian.

shahz_nerazzurri
30 Nov 09, 21:07
:D Again with an ad hominem reply. Seems like you Swedish fanboys cant reply to a normal question about Ibra, with out getting your panties up in a bunch.
Its really funny, how a simple question not meant to insult anyone, can make such a huge rash in your vagina.
Anyways, my last post to you. Basically got the reply from you. FFS, the man used to live in your neighbourhood and used to play football with your brother. :drunk:

"Or are you so deprived of footballing talents.." Read that again, you'll see it... I hope.
Canada is not a footballing country. I fail to see the irony yet again.

Wait a minute, I thougt I was the one who couldn't read, I said "CLOSE to". And for your benifit, I gave the actual figure, which was also close to 6. :P. Really great reply on the argument on how 5 of these goals were against Malta. I dont know how to reply to such a great counter argument.

I didn't say you made that up, but the rant about ibra not caring about the NT is a bunch of bull. Self imposed ban as a spoilt kid + threatning to quit after failing to qualify for WC2010. Oh, I am sorry, he must really bleed for Swedish national team. :wallbang: . You do make a great counter-argument, very intresting to read, I must say.

I thought it was obvious . How often do you see a swedish player of Ibra's caliber come along? Never, I must say. See now, instead of all the bull you wrote this would have been a very good reply to my original question.

Namecalling? Grow the fuck up. Wasnt meant for you sweetie.

But it's hilarious how you think you have a clue of what you're talking about. I bet you'd be in Ibra's pants if he was canadian. If he was acting the same way towards Canadians, then most probably not. Plus I am not really a nationalist at all.

And you should be the last one to talking about reading comprehension. Well, I cant help it. I just cant grasp your great intellectual posts.

Wrong, this was back in 2002.Larsson was already 31 back in 2002.

Anways, sorry to question on your loyalty to a player, who used to live in your neighbourhood, and play soccer with your brother FFS!!!!! :D

Adam
30 Nov 09, 22:10
God, these longass multiquote posts are way too boring to read. Why don't you tell each other to fuck off and save the rest of the forum some time. :D

Rimpel
30 Nov 09, 23:22
:D Again with an ad hominem reply. Seems like you Swedish fanboys cant reply to a normal question about Ibra, with out getting your panties up in a bunch.
Its really funny, how a simple question not meant to insult anyone, can make such a huge rash in your vagina.
Anyways, my last post to you. Basically got the reply from you. FFS, the man used to live in your neighbourhood and used to play fotball with your brother. :drunk:
haha, you seriously believe I'm angry dude?
Your attempts at being a comedian has failed yet again, toilet humor was really funny. When I was 2.

Canada is not a footballing country. I fail to see the irony yet again.

Yet you just wrote the very reason for the irony:) Good job, I knew you could do it.

And for your benifit, I gave the actual figure, which was also close to 6 :P. Really great reply on the argument on how 5 of these goals were against Malta. I dont know how to reply to such a great counter argument.

Well you did imply that I couldn't read so I just had make you look like a fool, sorry.

What do you want me to say? A goal is goal, doesn't matter if it's against Malta or freakin brazil. That's not what people are going to remember in a qualification. He got us to the world cup, end of story.

Self imposed ban as a spoilt kid + threatning to quit after failing to qualify for WC2010. Oh, I am sorry, he must really bleed for Swedish national team. :wallbang: . You do make a great counter-argument, very intresting to read, I must say.

Mischiefs happen, how exactly could he have scored all those goals and taken sweden to the world cup (2006) pretty much on his own if he didn't care?

Never, I must say. See now, instead of all the bull you wrote this would have been a very good reply to my original question.

You couldn't figure that out on your own? Intellectual indeed:D

Wasnt meant for you sweetie.

Really, then you really need to learn how to form your sentences. Who exactly did you mean then?

Well, I cant help it. I just cant grasp your great intellectual posts.

hehe.......

Larsson was already 31 back in 2002.
Not very old given Larsson's standards, he was still at celtic at that age. So yeah, he was still very much in his prime. Wrong yet again.

Anways, sorry to question on your loyalty to a player, who used to live in your neighbourhood, and play soccer with your brother FFS!!!!! :D

That's almost as funny as canadian fotball:D!!!!

Didn't have the energy to use the quotation properly:finger:

shahz_nerazzurri
30 Nov 09, 23:23
Yup, thats because you never have these long ass multi-quote posts, do you? :P

Rimpel
30 Nov 09, 23:25
God, these longass multiquote posts are way too boring to read. Why don't you tell each other to fuck off and save the rest of the forum some time. :D

how about no:D

Adam
01 Dec 09, 00:59
Yup, thats because you never have these long ass multi-quote posts, do you? :P

Touché. I have realized my mistake now.

Alcatraz
01 Dec 09, 05:16
I really had doubts if Ibra will make it at Barca as he's gonna be just one among many and not the one and only like at Jube and Inter.Well he proved me wrong.Currently best striker in the world...nuff said

FCBarca
01 Dec 09, 05:25
Great player with great support guarantees great success

Luka
01 Dec 09, 08:32
I really had doubts if Ibra will make it at Barca as he's gonna be just one among many and not the one and only like at Jube and Inter.
Whoa, whoa, hold on a second there.

Goal in Madrid game proves very little. This is still a league game, and although it is very important in spanish league(not like Inter, JuBe, Milan games in Serie A) for the standings in the end, it still is not a knockout game.

Let him score a goal like that, have some valid contribution in quarter/semi/final of CL and then I will be able to agree to that.

Alcatraz
01 Dec 09, 10:12

Goal in Madrid game proves very little. This is still a league game, and although it is very important in spanish league(not like Inter, JuBe, Milan games in Serie A) for the standings in the end, it still is not a knockout game.

Let him score a goal like that, have some valid contribution in quarter/semi/final of CL and then I will be able to agree to that.

Not just because of this goal.But he's on his way with the best midfield in the world that can feed him-the old magic can work.Well,in a few months time we'll all be wiser but i have little doubt thet he'll become a club-legend once more.

rockball
01 Dec 09, 12:18
I think he won't. Something doesn't feel right. He would have a bagful of goals this season and maybe titles also. But Ibra is very egoistic. It won't give him the satisfaction or individual honour that he craves for. And eventually the discontent would begin to show.

Everytime he comes out and says great things about Alves or Messi or Barca and the league, I find it a bit strange.

addo
01 Dec 09, 13:20

Yeah.. and when hes done that you will come back saying he needs to score in a WC final...

He has been critizized for being a "big-game" bottler. He just scored in the biggest league game in the world.

Some would argue it is the biggest game ever to have been played even..6 out of the 10 shortlisted ballon d'or.. one billion people around the globe was watching.. close to a WC final that..

Doesnt get much bigger than this years el clazico ;)

FCBarca
01 Dec 09, 13:21

Says you...For Barcelona, a derby clash with RM is as big as any final...A win there makes an entire season and a goal scorer ascends into legendary status.

Luka
01 Dec 09, 13:30
Yeah.. and when hes done that you will come back saying he needs to score in a WC final...

If you would knew me at all, you would know I won't do that.

He has been critizized for being a "big-game" bottler. He just scored in the biggest league game in the world.

Some would argue it is the biggest game ever to have been played even..6 out of the 10 shortlisted ballon d'or.. one billion people around the globe was watching.. close to a WC final that..

Doesnt get much bigger than this years el clazico ;)
The difference is very big actually between "best league game" in the world, between CL final, and between WC final.

I'm pretty sure if you win all other 36 games in La Liga, but loose both Real-Barca games you will win the title.

If you will loose decisive quorter/semi game or the final of CL that's it. There are no other 36 games left, and even if you won all 8-9 games before the CL final wih the 10-0 result, it won't mean shit if you'll loose in the end.

On top of CL final, there is WC final, which is the same, but the "slight" difference is that there is only 1 WC final every 4 years, and so all the tension, emotions is far bigger than in CL final.

Says you...For Barcelona, a derby clash with RM is as big as any final...A win there makes an entire season and a goal scorer ascends into legendary status.
You, barca fans, can make a replica of his dick in gold after this game, I don't care.

The game is big when it comes to "fanbase", but CL and WC last stages are games with more importance and with bigger psychological pressure, because it is 1/2 games out of 1/2 games, not 1 game out of 38.

FCBarca
01 Dec 09, 13:42
You, barca fans, can make a replica of his dick in gold after this game, I don't care.

Predictably the tenor I've come to expect from you. :rollani:

The game is big when it comes to "fanbase", but CL and WC last stages are games with more importance and with bigger psychological pressure, because it is 1/2 games out of 1/2 games, not 1 game out of 38.

As I've already pointed out, Clasicos in terms of importance and psych pressure come no bigger apart from a Final...A lack of understanding of that and how relevant those matches are reflects an outsider's perspective....Within Spain, there are no matches that match the 'bigness' of a Clasico

Legends are made in these encounters and Ibra's goal has endeared him to many a Catalan as a result

Rimpel
01 Dec 09, 13:43

The difference is very big actually between "best league game" in the world, between CL final, and between WC final.

I'm pretty sure if you win all other 36 games in La Liga, but loose both Real-Barca games you will win the title.

If you will loose decisive quorter/semi game or the final of CL that's it. There are no other 36 games left, and even if you won all 8-9 games before the CL final wih the 10-0 result, it won't mean shit if you'll loose in the end.

On top of CL final, there is WC final, which is the same, but the "slight" difference is that there is only 1 WC final every 4 years, and so all the tension, emotions is far bigger than in CL final.

you sound like a typical EPL fan.

vitomins
01 Dec 09, 14:02

Luka, I usually agree with most of what you say, but you are way off on this. They do not get to play Real Madrid 38 times a season. They play them twice, so it is 1 game out of 2, not 1 game of of 38. You can count the lower teams as 1/38, but the matches against Real are much more important.

I honestly hope you do not believe our players feel the same amount of pressure against Siena as they do against Milan or Juve? Also a match against Siena is not of the same importance of a Milan or Juve derby match...

Luka
01 Dec 09, 15:35
you sound like a typical EPL fan.
And many here sound like Ibrahimovic fanboys even after our beautifull "Cassablanca" ending, yet I don't complain.

I've said all I have to say in that matter for now. I'll wait for the march games and then we talk more about Ibrahimovic.

ps. Ibrahimovic is becoming a legend for Barcelona. Oh-oh, deja-vu.

I honestly hope you do not believe our players feel the same amount of pressure against Siena as they do against Milan or Juve?
I absolutely never said that. If you think that's something I've implied, then you totaly missed my point.

Rimpel
01 Dec 09, 15:58
Some people will never be satisfied, if he scores in the KO stages he'll still be a big game flop I'm sure.

Luka
01 Dec 09, 16:17
I'm not some people.

vitomins
01 Dec 09, 16:35
I absolutely never said that. If you think that's something I've implied, then you totaly missed my point.

Ummm, isn't that what you meant here:

You just said that the psychological pressure is the same against all 19 opponents in the league...

Rimpel
01 Dec 09, 16:35
I'm not some people.

Of course you're not.

Adam
01 Dec 09, 16:41
Time for some grandesque backtracking. Gotta love Luka, he's never right about anything but yet he keeps on trying. :D

shahz_nerazzurri
01 Dec 09, 16:54
Luka, look at your audience you are trying to use logic with. FFS, Ibra used to live in their neighbourhood and play hanky panky with their brothers. JESUS!!!!!

Ibra always works on the domestic level. I fail to see who actually called game a big game flop. He is a flop on an international/European level, usually not doing much outside a domestic league. I fail to see how scoring against Madrid has anything to do with his balls freezing up at the sight of English defenders.

FCBarca
01 Dec 09, 17:07
They said similar things about Messi, that somehow he couldn't beat the English or he was always injured etc...I call it hater envy.

When Ibra scores in CL against English opponents (Since when were they made the standard by which to judge success/flopping, btw?), I am sure that haters like Luka will continue to go on about how he never did it for Inter or that he still couldn't be counted on

Obsessing about interpretations of the past while he currently succeeds is nothing more than sour grapes

Rimpel
01 Dec 09, 20:01
Luka, look at your audience you are trying to use logic with. FFS, Ibra used to live in their neighbourhood and play hanky panky with their brothers. JESUS!!!!!

aww did I hit a nerve ?:D

It's true though. Ibra supposedly sucked at football at a young age ... he always got picked last in the playground :). But I guess he had the last laugh.

coolmavs
01 Dec 09, 23:37
I dont know about you guys, but I have lost almost all respect for this guy! Not because he is not a great football player, but because of things and statements like these...

http://goal.com/en-us/news/88/spain/2009/11/30/1658374/el-clasico-between-barcelona-real-madrid-is-better-than

I dont doubt that RM vs Barca is bigger, but each and every time, whenever he gets the chance, he slaps and shits on everything related to Serie A. That this is garbage... and doesnot deserve to exist!

Maybe its just me....but if you cant respect the institutions that have given you the chance to prove yourself and improve yourself...forget respect but atleast not abuse and mock it, then you are not a role model, atleast in my eyes! Not that it counts for much....just 1 person less in his millions of fan!

jayjay
01 Dec 09, 23:43
how long until a "fuck you zlatan" thread is made???

Alex de Large
02 Dec 09, 00:24
Nothing new, he also talked shit about Juve when he was here, well sometimes bad about them sometimes good.

M.Adnan
02 Dec 09, 01:12
He thinks that Il Classico is more exciting than the Milan derby.

Ummm ok, I think that the Milan derby is more exciting than Il Classico.

ok, now what?

Just whatever people lol. Why do you care about which game he likes more anyway? He no longer plays for Inter so whatever he likes or dislikes is non of Inter fans' business, deal with it already. He didn't sue us, joined Milan, or ran away without returning us the favors we did to him. Just fucking enjoy watching him playing for Barca because he's an entertaining football player who is playing for an entertaining football team, and that's all about it.

Alcatraz
02 Dec 09, 06:20

ok, now what?

Just whatever people lol. Why do you care about which game he likes more anyway? He no longer plays for Inter so whatever he likes or dislikes is non of Inter fans' business, deal with it already. He didn't sue us, joined Milan, or ran away without returning us the favors we did to him. Just fucking enjoy watching him playing for Barca because he's an entertaining football player who is playing for an entertaining football team, and that's all about it.

Nothing more to add:thumbsup:

rockball
02 Dec 09, 09:08
I differ. No ones asking him to make statements about loving Inter and stuff. But one should at least show some respect to his former club. What makes it all the more irritating is the fact that he keeps opening his mouth at every given opportunity. Its just a matter of grabbing attention since the better guys at the bar are paying attention to other nicer blondes.

Luka
02 Dec 09, 09:41
When Ibra scores in CL against English opponents (Since when were they made the standard by which to judge success/flopping, btw?), I am sure that haters like Luka will continue to go on about how he never did it for Inter or that he still couldn't be counted on

Do you have problem with your brain and can't take the words for what they are? Or maybe you're just stubborn?

I've already answered to suggestion like that, so I would APPRICIATE if you guys would stop saying the same bullshit over and over again.

If he WILL score against major opposition in quarter/semi or the final of CL a goal that WILL matter(not a goal for 5-0) - that means that the situation will need a lot of composure - and I will still say all what you guys are saying, THEN you can call me all that. Untill then - stop playing Nostradamous.

Nyall
02 Dec 09, 11:05

ok, now what?

That's a stupid statement. You are a civilian, a commoner, a peasant. Your opinions mean nothing as people won't make articles and form opinions based on it.

Ibra however is significant and if I were a Barca fan reading all those PR by him, I would probably form the opinion that all of Italy is simply shit since the top scorer in that league always disses it. Saying Ibra's opinion on a matter can not be insulting is like saying Obama's opinions aren't insulting after he says something like "Black people are better than white people". - It is his opinion after all, how could the millions and millions of whites who supported him not feel insulted.

It's one thing to feel one way, but going to the media shows that he wants to be heard and not just by Barca fans.

Adam
02 Dec 09, 12:21
That's a stupid statement. You are a civilian, a commoner, a peasant. Your opinions mean nothing as people won't make articles and form opinions based on it.

Ibra however is significant and if I were a Barca fan reading all those PR by him, I would probably form the opinion that all of Italy is simply shit since the top scorer in that league always disses it. Saying Ibra's opinion on a matter can not be insulting is like saying Obama's opinions aren't insulting after he says something like "Black people are better than white people". - It is his opinion after all, how could the millions and millions of whites who supported him not feel insulted.

It's one thing to feel one way, but going to the media shows that he wants to be heard and not just by Barca fans.

First off, I don't agree. It's not as if he's making a statement, he's just answering questions, but whatever.

Second, M.Adnan. I agree with everything you said. Class post. :star:

Third, the bolded part is the coldest shit I ever read. I have newfound respect for you kid.:D

Besnik
02 Dec 09, 12:36

ok, now what?

Great post, I agree. :)

Toninu
02 Dec 09, 12:58
For everyone who says Ibra is bad mouthing Inter, here in this interview he says that he never offended Inter and the media turns his words around. For example if Ibra says Barca are the best team in the world, they're gonna say he thinks they're better than Inter without mentioning us directly that's how the media works and some idiots actually believe. Ibrahimovic has never said anything against us...

GFIFgptj1No

sergiu.inter
02 Dec 09, 13:02
this interview was made after the 1st match,he said some other shit after that game until this very moment,and i don't believe him anyway,i know what he said about RUBentus and i'm sure what's written in the papers are also true.

Alcatraz
02 Dec 09, 13:15
I think we should keep this whole thing at a low level,i mean he didn't wipe his ass with an inter jersey or burned an inter-flag at the Camp Nou or any other stuff that would show that he has no class nor character whatsoever.If he thinks that the Classico is something from another planet,well it's his right to do so-for me trashing AC or JuBe will always be more important-but i'm an inter-fan and Ibra is a pro,and that's the name of the game :)

Toninu
02 Dec 09, 19:20
this interview was made after the 1st match,he said some other shit after that game until this very moment,and i don't believe him anyway,i know what he said about RUBentus and i'm sure what's written in the papers are also true.

Yeah, but even before that game they said that Ibra ran his mouth about Inter which he didn't, newspapers lie.

FCBarca
02 Dec 09, 21:53
Ibra with a nice chip of the keeper for a goal and should've had an assist to Iniesta who inexplicably blew an empty netter...All in 25 min of work as a sub

jayjay
02 Dec 09, 21:59
with ibrahs mouth running im sure if many inter fans saw him he would come out of the building with no ability to have children again

minterke
03 Dec 09, 02:15
What an unclassy remark from someone I expected nothing more from.

caelestis
03 Dec 09, 07:06
6 out of the top 7 in the world plays in the "il classico" with many more in the top also in the game. Might be a bit more exciting than a meeting between Inter and a "has been"-Milan right? Sure, it's not all about the best teams meating but honestly if you look into the history between Madrid, run by a dictator, and Barcelona run by the people aiming to get rid of that dictator then you will understand which game is the biggest on earth and why.

jayjay
03 Dec 09, 10:02
two years ago you wouldnt be saying that

minterke
03 Dec 09, 19:07
6 out of the top 7 in the world plays in the "il classico" with many more in the top also in the game. Might be a bit more exciting than a meeting between Inter and a "has been"-Milan right? Sure, it's not all about the best teams meating but honestly if you look into the history between Madrid, run by a dictator, and Barcelona run by the people aiming to get rid of that dictator then you will understand which game is the biggest on earth and why.

Milan-Inter is a CITY DERBY. There's nothing bigger than that, 90% of the people in the world don't give a shit about that dictatorship that was like a million years ago. It's more about CR9 vs. Messi than that. There's way more passion in Serie A and in Italy.

The only reason you're saying this is because you're Swedish and you wish you could cup Zlatan's nuts with your mouth and gargle them. If Zlatan comes out and says: "Wigan Athletic has more history than Inter." I guarantee you some people will come here and try justifying it.

mario.santon
03 Dec 09, 22:08
If Ibra is playing for Man City, he'll said that their derby is better than Milan Derby...,
if he's playing for Genoa, he'll say Genoa-Samp derby is better...
if he is playing for White Sox, he'll say White Sox vs Cubs is better...

He's just beeing a good employee....

FCBarca
03 Dec 09, 22:45
I won't enter into a debate about which derbies are bigger or more important but several in here have been attempting to diminish the import of a Clasico...For that, at the very least, I would weigh in that it's a gross underestimation of the event.

madrid_moose
03 Dec 09, 23:28
Milan-Inter is a CITY DERBY. There's nothing bigger than that, 90% of the people in the world don't give a shit about that dictatorship that was like a million years ago. It's more about CR9 vs. Messi than that. There's way more passion in Serie A and in Italy.

So a city derby would be bigger than a world cup game pitting Italy against England? :rollani:

Fans of every league would think their local derby is the biggest. EPL fans probably think United-Liverpool is the biggest & most passionate. However most neutral fans would rate el Clasico as a bigger game than the Milan derby. 90% of the world also don't give a shit about the intra-city tensions between the supporters of the two clubs in Milan.

There's a reason why Barcelona-Espanyol or Madrid-Atletico are nowhere near the level of rivalry between Barcelona and Real Madrid. It's so much more than just dislike for each other. Madrid and Barcelona are two of the biggest clubs in the world (yes, bigger than Inter). The Catalans were oppressed for decades (to the point where speaking Catalan was illegal, the Camp Nou was often the only place of respite) and Madrid were treated like the national club of the government. Then you throw in the footballing history between the two clubs going back to their row over di Stefano, to the likes of the Figo incident.

I mean the tension between the clubs is immense, they each have two sports papers dedicated to basically trashing the other team 365 days a year. Then you throw in the collection of superstars that the teams are equipped with, particularly if you compare it with a currently slightly down Serie A and really down Milan team. There is no doubt it's the biggest club match, bar none, with the exception being if the two clubs somehow meet in the Champion's League finals at the Bernabeu.

minterke
04 Dec 09, 01:59
For me, the biggest game in the world is Inter-Juventus. No other teams have that much hatred for each other. Juve disgraced the league for so many years with their bribing and their drug scandals, and they hate us for taking advantage of them being sent down to Serie A.

That shits all over the Clasico. Milan-Inter is just as big of a game as it though. And Ibra is a snake, he would say anything to make his situation look better.

Stefan
04 Dec 09, 10:39
If you guys want to discuss which derby is the biggest please open a thread on it in the world football section and keep this thread about ibra.:)

FCBarca
04 Dec 09, 16:06
Sooo impressive

http://i46.tinypic.com/2a99rmo.gif

10GladiatoreMilano10
04 Dec 09, 17:45
Sooo impressive

why are you here (on our forum)...go on barca forum and stay there...:frustrat::frustrat:

Xoonky
04 Dec 09, 17:54
Sooo impressive

Man, i love his still, though i hate his personality.

FCBarca
04 Dec 09, 18:06
why are you here (on our forum)...go on barca forum and stay there...:frustrat::frustrat:

I can only assume in school the teacher labeled you as 'Does not play well with others'

Jimmy Page
04 Dec 09, 18:18
Dont bother with him FCBarca, unlike like him you contribute to this forum. Hopefully some of the idiots on this forums hasnt scared you away.

Besnik
04 Dec 09, 18:39
FCBarca is a nice member, and a good poster too..

Anyways, that skill of Ibra was amazing, remembered me that move against Lazio, that pass he did with backheel, and was something awesome, but this is something simply for Ibra and usally he do those stuff..

The goal vs Bologna was fantastic too(that when he scored with backheel), not every striker can do that, even class strikers aren't available to do that, and Ibra is genius, we should agree that..

caelestis
05 Dec 09, 12:29

The only reason you're saying this is because you're Swedish and you wish you could cup Zlatan's nuts with your mouth and gargle them. If Zlatan comes out and says: "Wigan Athletic has more history than Inter." I guarantee you some people will come here and try justifying it.

I'm stating the facts as to why Barca vs Madrid is the biggest game. You are trying to use abstract feelings to promote another game. That's fine. I guess we will continue to disagree. I won't bother to point out the faults in your reasoning, keywords being "city" as compared to "country", passion in Italy and Zlatan in Barca as if that somehow changed the fact that il classico was bigger even before he arrived. Perhaps I shouldn't say biggest though since some english games and some in south america are also great.

sergiu.inter
05 Dec 09, 15:00
Sooo impressive

Quaresma can do that kind of shit a lot better ;)

Suneet
05 Dec 09, 15:07
Quaresma can do that kind of shit a lot better ;)

On youtube or in Portugal.

sergiu.inter
05 Dec 09, 15:14
On youtube or in Portugal.

actually,he did it in our last match;)

10GladiatoreMilano10
05 Dec 09, 16:02
I can only assume in school the teacher labeled you as 'Does not play well with others'

tipical barca fan:thumbsdo::thumbsdo:

jmaster
05 Dec 09, 21:51
He scored another goal for Barca today... He's doing great there, while Eto'o is still struggling a bit here at Inter.

FCBarca
05 Dec 09, 22:06
Yeah, he had a nice goal and some sweet 1-2s with Messi (Who was MOTM, for me)...3-1 the final in what is typically a very difficult place to play (3 wins in last 17 years) but Barca had an average performance

minterke
05 Dec 09, 22:22
He scored another goal for Barca today... He's doing great there, while Eto'o is still struggling a bit here at Inter.

How is Eto'o struggling? Eto'o has been doing great IMO.

FCBarca
05 Dec 09, 22:44
How is Eto'o struggling? Eto'o has been doing great IMO.

Biggest joke about this comparison, praising Ibra has required fans to bash Samu apparently...Inter fans have yet to see the best of Eto'O but they will, cream always rises to the top...Just have to use him well.

minterke
06 Dec 09, 05:23
Eto'o managed to already do one thing Ibra never could and in his first game too: Score against Juve :)

Besnik
06 Dec 09, 08:10
Eto'o managed to already do one thing Ibra never could and in his first game too: Score against Juve :)

I don't care for that.. Ibra scored a goal for win, and he was the man who changed everything in Barca's game against Real Madrid, Ibra have do better things for Barca than Eto'o did for us.. I'm not happy with Eto'o since he is our player..

bennyblanco
07 Dec 09, 06:27

yeah thats is definatley another + for Etoo and a - for Ibra in all of this saga..

btw,Ibra scored for Jube the first time he played against us ...and it was a penalty...and he insisted that he personally take it...so much hate could be seen even then...

FCBarca
07 Dec 09, 15:13
cGIl5oxg2hk

vitomins
07 Dec 09, 19:36
As per Han's request....Our stats with and without Ibra, to compare with the stats released on our performances with and without Sneijder.

Believe it or not, we scored more goals without him and scored the same amount of points!

2006/07 - With Ibrahimovic (36 games)
Wins: 25
Draws: 8
Losses: 3
Goals Scored: 60
Goals Per Game: 1.67
Points Per Game: 2.22

2006/07 - Without Ibrahimovic (19 games)
Wins: 15
Draws: 3
Losses: 1
Goals Scored: 39
Goals Per Game: 2.05
Points Per Game: 2.53

2007/08 - With Ibrahimovic (31 games)
Wins: 21
Draws: 6
Losses: 4
Goals Scored: 53
Goals Per Game: 1.71
Points Per Game: 2.23

2007/08 - Without Ibrahimovic (22 games)
Wins: 13
Draws: 6
Losses: 3
Goals Scored: 39
Goals Per Game: 1.77
Points Per Game: 2.05

2008/09 - With Ibrahimovic (46 games)
Wins: 29
Draws: 10
Losses: 7
Goals Scored: 78
Goals Per Game: 1.70
Points Per Game: 2.11

2008/09 - Without Ibrahimovic (4 games)
Wins: 1
Draws: 2
Losses: 1
Goals Scored: 6
Goals Per Game: 1.50
Points Per Game: 1.25

TOTAL - With Ibrahimovic (113 games)
Wins: 75
Draws: 24
Losses: 14
Goals Scored: 191
Goals Per Game: 1.69
Points Per Game: 2.18

TOTAL - Without Ibrahimovic (45 games)
Wins: 29
Draws: 11
Losses: 5
Goals Scored: 84
Goals Per Game: 1.87
Points Per Game: 2.18

Nyall
07 Dec 09, 23:17
I don't care for that.. Ibra scored a goal for win, and he was the man who changed everything in Barca's game against Real Madrid, Ibra have do better things for Barca than Eto'o did for us.. I'm not happy with Eto'o since he is our player..

I could score 10 goals if I had Xavi and Iniesta behind me as well, also, any Barca fan would agree that they are worse now than they were last season.

FCBarca
08 Dec 09, 00:03
I could score 10 goals if I had Xavi and Iniesta behind me as well, also, any Barca fan would agree that they are worse now than they were last season.

Ambitious although altogether inaccurate statement...Being a Culé myself and knowing many from Barca boards etc., you'd find most fans find this new version of Barca with Ibra even more imperious than the last one

Nyall
08 Dec 09, 01:59
Stats man, anytime you get the time can you settle with your your oh so wonderful stats which include points and goals, please.

Raul Duke
08 Dec 09, 06:41
any Barca fan would agree that they are worse now than they were last season.

True, but any Barca fan would also agree that Ibra has been their best player this season.

Barca are worse off because Henry has been in really bad form, Iniesta has come back from a long term injury, Messi has only recently started to pick up where he left of last season and Xavi's passing has dropped off.

But the main reason Barca has dropped off is because teams are just better prepared against them.

addo
08 Dec 09, 10:10

Barca sofar this season has the most points ever after the amount of games played. They have one point more than at the same time last year..

Most Barcafans already after only a few months love Ibra. Hes completely won them over.

Theres shit coming out of you everytime you write something.. You embarass yourself..

Nyall
08 Dec 09, 10:25
Barca sofar this season has the most points ever after the amount of games played. They have one point more than at the same time last year..

Most Barcafans already after only a few months love Ibra. Hes completely won them over.

Theres shit coming out of you everytime you write something.. You embarass yourself..

That's in the league... In the champions league Barca had already qualified. Last season Barca were a much more dominant force who simply thrashed all of La Liga with some huge victories.

Most Barca fans would love anyone who wins the classico for them. Let's see how they feel after the Knock Out round.

FCBarca
12 Dec 09, 21:02
True, but any Barca fan would also agree that Ibra has been their best player this season.

Barca are worse off because Henry has been in really bad form, Iniesta has come back from a long term injury, Messi has only recently started to pick up where he left of last season and Xavi's passing has dropped off.

But the main reason Barca has dropped off is because teams are just better prepared against them.

Very true...Titi is simply 'not there'...Hopefully he will be but his lack of form has certainly had a lot to do with the lack of scoring...Going into the winter break with a potential 8pt gap in La Liga and first place in the Group of Death in CL (With 4 Club champions in it) I think reflects some solid play going forward...The scary thing for the opposition, IMHO, is that Barca has yet to fire on all cylinders yet...Yet are winning everything

K.I.
12 Dec 09, 21:05
Guardiola i dont know with Henry, he isnt playing him that much and thats why i think he is a bit out of form, but i can less about him now, any respect i had for him is gone now.

caelestis
12 Dec 09, 22:04
1 goal, 2 great passes that should have resulted in goals and also the best long ball of the day from own half. Nice game by Ibra. Barca midfield not really productive though.

ps. About those stats: I seem to remember that Zlatan missed or didn't play in some of the easier games in those seasons and then played against good teams most of the time. Might be wrong though but if you say I'm wrong you should hopefully have the stats to prove it.

pss. GL in CL. I'm hoping for Barca vs Inter, ManU or Real in the finals.

Besnik
13 Dec 09, 11:21
I'm lovin' this photo :P

http://im.gg/uploaded/13122009-109191.jpg

I love his boots.

Alex de Large
13 Dec 09, 11:59
yestarday he probably did remember his juve days, with the ref helps.

Nyall
13 Dec 09, 15:28

I love his boots.

Quit lying. We all know what you're really loving.

jayjay
14 Dec 09, 12:20

I love his boots.

the older darker blue boots were better

FCBarca
14 Dec 09, 20:59
http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gif/20091212/Ibra%20marca%20de%20penalti.jpg

Lenny_and_Carl
15 Dec 09, 04:32
Still happy to acknowledge his teammates contribution during his goal celebrations I see...

FCBarca
15 Dec 09, 04:40
Still happy to acknowledge his teammates contribution during his goal celebrations I see...

On a pk? :rollani:

He was definitely the MOTM over the weekend, for me...Some real sublime skills on display from the Swede