PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

sergiu.inter
15 Dec 09, 07:39
like Alex said above...that pk reminded me of RUBentus...so i'm 100% it reminded him too...here's what he thought
ref blows pk
ibra : oh yeah,RUBentus style,i'm gonna take it' ;
ref - here you go ibra,remember the OLD days,nice penalty right? ;)
ibra - yeah,yeah,just gimmie the ball....i need to score so we can win,or else i'm going to chelsea...

:)) hilarious...he should be ashamed....

Lenny_and_Carl
15 Dec 09, 07:44
On a pk? :rollani:

He was definitely the MOTM over the weekend, for me...Some real sublime skills on display from the Swede

Always. Not to have a go at him (too much), but it wouldn't hurt him to acknowledge the contribution of his teammates rather than stand there thinking he's Jesus after he scores. Twas one of my mine gripes with him while he was here.

FCBarca
15 Dec 09, 15:47
Always. Not to have a go at him (too much), but it wouldn't hurt him to acknowledge the contribution of his teammates rather than stand there thinking he's Jesus after he scores. Twas one of my mine gripes with him while he was here.

Fair enough...Truth is, as strange as it may sound, I barely knew the player before Barca...So far, he's exceeded my expectations...I had no idea what Barca was getting in him other than a big striker

As for the me, me, me issues, they haven't even remotely cropped up...I think it does make a difference, however, to not be the biggest genius on the squad...Even he knows that I would imagine....Then again, 'I am Zlatan...Who the hell are you?'

achilles
15 Dec 09, 22:43
Wow dude, you didn't know what you were getting with Zlatan?

This guy attracted my attention since his time with Ajax!

FCBarca
15 Dec 09, 23:23
Wow dude, you didn't know what you were getting with Zlatan?

This guy attracted my attention since his time with Ajax!

Nope...As strange as that may sound, I think that that happens when you are focused on one particular league, for instance...I watch a lot of La Liga and occasionally some Bundesliga or Premiership matches...This season is the first where I have seen several Serie A matches

Being the Larsson fan that I am, I only saw a bit of Zlatan on the periphery...I always tell friends that the truth is, I knew Zlatan more for his quotes than anything else :lol:

snake
15 Dec 09, 23:45
Achilles, there are only 2 ways to be a renowned top world class player known by all.

Win a golden ball
Play in the EPL
Have sex with Tiger Woods

Ok 3.

FCBarca
15 Dec 09, 23:54
I'd add to Anon's list that being in the US, it's tough to catch much football as it is outside of the Premiership...We're inundated with so much Premiership bias and nonsense in the narrow scope of football that is available, in the first place.

Reminds me of the origins of my love for Barca...I was on a visit to Barcelona and I was near the end of my trip after having seen pretty much everything...I asked what else I should see/do and someone recommended going to a football match...I bought a ticket and sat in the top section of the Camp Nou and very quickly became hooked...I asked fans nearby who #10 and #7 were only to get astonished looks as they exclaimed 'You don't know who Figo or Rivaldo is???' :lol:

The take home lesson was that there's a world of things out there that you have to seek out to learn about...If you wait for everything to be spoon fed to ya, you missed out on some amazing things...I ended up learning about Zlatan pretty late in his career, as a result

FCBarca
22 Dec 09, 01:41
http://i50.tinypic.com/epk75g.gif

Universe
22 Dec 09, 02:53
http://i50.tinypic.com/epk75g.gif

He scored like that for Ajax several years ago.

Guess it wasn't to be this time.

jayjay
22 Dec 09, 22:01
if that was messi it would have went in

VLE
23 Dec 09, 00:13
I love the flair he brings to the pitch, but how many times does he have to break his arm before he realizes he is too big to make that kind of moves..

snake
23 Dec 09, 00:16
I love the flair he brings to the pitch, but how many times does he have to break his arm before he realizes he is too big to make that kind of moves..

If anything, too pull of such moves, you need to be 'big' and agile. Ibrahimovic is a perfect candidate to do these things. I'd love to see Messi do this, to this exact ball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eraTrQ90FE

snake
23 Dec 09, 00:42
Or this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWf9FG6wIW8

Universe
23 Dec 09, 01:53
if that was messi it would have went in

Since when does Messi do anything even half as uncanny as that?

I'm not saying Messi is not phenomenal, because he is, but what people need to understand is, Messi is AMAZING in a conventional way.

Dribbling is a conventional, common skill. Everyone can dribble, but Messi just happens to be the best in the world at it. Understand?

Ibrahimovic on the other hand, is renowned for doing UNCONVENTIONAL moves such as that gif FCBarca posted, and the pass vs Lazio Anon posted.

How many other players do this on a regular basis?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I3DvAY5BMY

jayjay
23 Dec 09, 15:47
by the time the ball went to the keeper messi would be nearer the ball than zlatan

Universe
24 Dec 09, 05:57
That's a really great response.

Thanks.

Rimpel
24 Dec 09, 10:38

Thanks.

:lol:

jayjay
24 Dec 09, 15:08

Thanks.

i sense a sarcasm i sense want! ;)

very nice!

visionary
25 Dec 09, 00:36
Or this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWf9FG6wIW8

LOL. :lol:

Raul Duke
25 Dec 09, 13:19
When someone says "Messi scored an amazing goal last night" it's safe to assume that he got the ball on the right wing, beat his man, cut inside getting past another 2 defenders in the process and smacked the ball with his left foot into the bottom right corner of the goals and the keeper had no chance of saving it.

But if someone tells you Ibra scored an amazing goal last night - you start thinking of some ways a great goal can be scored and the safest option would still be to circle "none of the above"

But I guess that's what makes Messi so amazing, you know exactly what he's going to do, but there's still no way of stopping it.

FCBarca
25 Dec 09, 15:18
When someone says "Messi scored an amazing goal last night" it's safe to assume that he got the ball on the right wing, beat his man, cut inside getting past another 2 defenders in the process and smacked the ball with his left foot into the bottom right corner of the goals and the keeper had no chance of saving it.

But if someone tells you Ibra scored an amazing goal last night - you start thinking of some ways a great goal can be scored and the safest option would still be to circle "none of the above"

But I guess that's what makes Messi so amazing, you know exactly what he's going to do, but there's still no way of stopping it.

I get what you're trying to say there but I wouldn't agree...I think that used to be the way to describe Leo but to do so now would be to very narrowly box in what he can and does do.

Both very unique players, which makes their pairing and play even more interesting...I predict that by the time 2010-2011 comes around, that understanding between one another will reach even greater heights

Hasan
26 Dec 09, 13:40
I am ready to put money that Ibrahimovic will play for Real Madrid in the future.

FCBarca
26 Dec 09, 15:54
I am ready to put money that Ibrahimovic will play for Real Madrid in the future.

The hate some Inter fans have for their former star is pretty childish :rollani:

Luka
26 Dec 09, 16:32
Ironicly we said the same thing about JuBe fans when he joined us.

Gano
26 Dec 09, 18:36

I'm sure he will attempt to join big PL club in the future, probably City, if they do well, considering there are no players who have titles in three main leagues.

Campione
26 Dec 09, 22:10
The hate some Inter fans have for their former star is pretty childish :rollani:

Ibrahimovic is a glory hunter and I won't be surprised if he leaves Barcelona to play for RM. Now, there is no need for that kind of change but in time if RM are stronger than Barcelona...

FCBarca
27 Dec 09, 02:05
Ibrahimovic is a glory hunter and I won't be surprised if he leaves Barcelona to play for RM. Now, there is no need for that kind of change but in time if RM are stronger than Barcelona...

The last time a player of magnitude switched allegiance between Barca & RM, a firestorm ensued...There's a reason why Figo will always have zero history for Barca fans as a result...Same would apply to Ibra

Still, it would pale in comparison to say if Messi, Xavi or Iniesta changed shirts...It's different when one of 'your own' departs to the enemy but a hired gun?...Hardly the same matter...Even Inter fans can't truly call Ibra their own anymore than Barca can which makes all the hating from some of you lot harder to comprehend much less sympathize with...The player, after all, came from Juventus, non?...And had there not been the relegation issues, there's a chance he would've never come to Inter anyway, right?

In the end, however, I can't see many big name players pulling that kind of Figo stunt in the future, Ibra or anyone else...Of course, if you get a mercenary, expect mercenary sentimentality which will leave fans feeling less hurt by the loss anyway.

For example, I'm sure RM fans would be p'd if Robinho came to Barca but it would pale in comparison to say Casillas or (Well, I guess that's really it :lol:)

I can't see it happening with Ibra but credit to the haters for already packing his bags out of Barca after 4 months :rollani:

Gano
27 Dec 09, 09:40
The last time a player of magnitude switched allegiance between Barca & RM, a firestorm ensued...There's a reason why Figo will always have zero history for Barca fans as a result...Same would apply to Ibra

Still, it would pale in comparison to say if Messi, Xavi or Iniesta changed shirts...It's different when one of 'your own' departs to the enemy but a hired gun?...Hardly the same matter...Even Inter fans can't truly call Ibra their own anymore than Barca can which makes all the hating from some of you lot harder to comprehend much less sympathize with...The player, after all, came from Juventus, non?...And had there not been the relegation issues, there's a chance he would've never come to Inter anyway, right?

In the end, however, I can't see many big name players pulling that kind of Figo stunt in the future, Ibra or anyone else...Of course, if you get a mercenary, expect mercenary sentimentality which will leave fans feeling less hurt by the loss anyway.

For example, I'm sure RM fans would be p'd if Robinho came to Barca but it would pale in comparison to say Casillas or (Well, I guess that's really it :lol:)

I can't see it happening with Ibra but credit to the haters for already packing his bags out of Barca after 4 months :rollani:

None of us can imagine this happening right now, but in the future it is possible, especially with certain conditions.

If Barca somehow would get relegated, I think Ibra would be the first to leave the ship despite kissing Barca's badge during his presentation. Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol and other canteranos would stay, I think, because they are loyal to the club. For them Barca is more than a club. It's a lifestyle. There are players like these almost in every club. RM - Casillas, Raul; Roma - Totti, De Rossi; Juventus - Del Piero, Buffon; Inter - Zanetti; ManUtd - Giggs, Scholes and so on. I separate them from other type players, no matter how you call them, let it be gloryhunters, let it be moneyhunters or mercenaries. CR, Ibrahimovic, A.Cole, Cannavaro belong to this group. You think they are loyal and will stay in the club you love no matter what happens. That they will be here even in bad times to help team to get through all that stuff and one day they're gone. Considering this, I think there's no need to wonder why there are haters.

FCBarca
27 Dec 09, 13:27
mQg-5RD2IFk&feature=player_embedded

FCBarca
27 Dec 09, 13:31
Seems a bit off topic, IMHO, but were a club to get relegated (Laughable, tbh, to throw Barca as a possibility), why would anyone legitimately begrudge a star player from leaving that club?...A star talent needs to be on a stage that is seen, IMHO...Doesn't do anyone much good to see a great actor tucked away in some tiny village rather than on the big screen....Same, IMHO, would apply to a great player.

So, sure, if Barca were relegated, I'd want Messi et al to leave too...Who's gonna see Messi in the Segunda?

Rimpel
28 Dec 09, 12:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QLUGNHYE1I

:D

Dylan
30 Dec 09, 16:34
Wow, can honestly say I didn't see that one coming. Bit gay though.

Alessandro
02 Jan 10, 23:48
Lack of clinical finishing against Villarreal... What's new.

Jimmy Page
03 Jan 10, 07:53
Yea he has never been clincal, thats something we have always known

UltrasLjubljana
03 Jan 10, 08:19
i can't belive that people still talk abouth this TRAITOR!!!

alvaro
03 Jan 10, 12:31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0IKZnX7ZAk

mario.santon
03 Jan 10, 16:28
he is not traitor, the club happily sells him

Luka
03 Jan 10, 20:25
Traitor could be a little overestimation, but he is a deffinetly one of the worst cases of gloryhunters and fake people, after this comedy show he pulled after he joined Barcelona.

mario.santon
04 Jan 10, 05:36
I don't appreciate his attitude toward us, but he was even harsher to Juve.. so I guess, it's just his personality..
What matter to me is that he gave few good years with us, and we were parting ways but getting much money and decent player...

If barca got beaten in CL, especially by us.. that would be gold.. Too bad we were too scared with barca and got whooped nicely.. Otherwise, we kicked them out of the championship.. Naa, the gamblers won't like it if they are out...

minterke
04 Jan 10, 14:53
How was he harsher to Juve? He never said a bad thing about Juve in his life..

Alessandro
04 Jan 10, 22:42
The moment he kissed the Barca badge I lost respect for him... I don't think he ever kissed ours once. I know it means nothing these days but for me it's still a sign of compassion to the fans and club.

mario.santon
05 Jan 10, 01:01
yeah, I lost respect on him too...

i guess I might be wrong about him and Jube..
Like matrix said the worst insult to him is our indifference..

The fact that we still talk about him is because he was a great player for us
The fact he hurted us making beating Barca would be sweet..
too bad we couldn't.. The good thing about that lost is that we get a lesson what we could fix before more important incoming matches

rfU
05 Jan 10, 13:51
Yow anyone catch his misses vs Villarreal on the weekend :lol: After the 1v1 miss he was looking around like "who the fuck!?" :lol:

Rimpel
05 Jan 10, 15:34
Yow anyone catch his misses vs Villarreal on the weekend :lol: After the 1v1 miss he was looking around like "who the fuck!?" :lol:

Cut him some slack, he's been pretty clinical for barca so far, except for this one match. But yeah, he should have scored at least twice.

UltrasLjubljana
05 Jan 10, 17:35
he is crap player..and he is crap PERSON ;)
Milito + Eto'o = ORGASMO INFINITO

Besnik
05 Jan 10, 18:37
he is crap player..and he is crap PERSON ;)
Milito + Eto'o = ORGASMO INFINITO

Are you talking about Ibra!?

DIN011
05 Jan 10, 18:54

No need to discuss with him. He's like 12.

UltrasLjubljana
05 Jan 10, 18:55

Yes..I can't belive that some of Interisti are still supporting this TRAITOR:wallbang:..

UltrasLjubljana
05 Jan 10, 18:57
No need to discuss with him. He's like 12.

You are not Interista..you support Inter only because of Zlatan..:wallbang::wallbang:
I'm 22 ;);)

ZLATAN OUT
MILITO + ETO'O ORGASMO:proud::proud:

Besnik
05 Jan 10, 19:02
Dude, you cannot say that I'm not Interista if I still follow Ibra..

If he is crap player, than did you had anyone better than him before he leaved!? .. Please do not talk bullshit like this, because it's a shame that some of us here forgot that he did for us, and look for what he does in Barca, guys you should stop posting "Don't talk for him, he is traitor", "He kissed Barca's badge" etc etc..

You can just following him and nothing more, and if you want to judge him, first you should judge yourself.. he is the reason that we won first tittle after 14 years, and that was historic tittle for us.

Shame on you haters!!

UltrasLjubljana
05 Jan 10, 19:08
I didn't say that you are..read it again you are a smart boy ;)..if you don't know what did i write i will tell you:I can't belive that SOME of Interisti are still supporting...
For me is and wil be 4EVER TRAITOR...For you can be God,Jesus,Allah,Buda,...I SAID MY OPINION YOU SAID YOURS..;)
take care ;););)

Besnik
05 Jan 10, 19:13
I didn't say that you are..read it again you are a smart boy ;)..if you don't know what did i write i will tell you:I can't belive that SOME of Interisti are still supporting...
For me is and wil be 4EVER TRAITOR...For you can be God,Jesus,Allah,Buda,...I SAID MY OPINION YOU SAID YOURS..;)
take care ;););)

Your opinion isn't right, so I tried to fix it.

And he isn't my God, Jesus, All-llah, Buda or whatever, for me he is just player who did very much for Inter, and I'll never forget that, so please don't mix politics here, you have a special category for that..

UltrasLjubljana
05 Jan 10, 19:17
We can talk for years abouth him..like I said he is for you something special for me he is not..
MILITO + ETO'0 ORGASMO INFINITO

DIN011
05 Jan 10, 20:17
You are not Interista..you support Inter only because of Zlatan..:wallbang::wallbang:

If that was true I wouldn't be here, right?

Don
09 Jan 10, 20:17
You italian fans are not much different from UK media. Zlatan was always disliked there not because he isn't great just because he isn't their 'type' player. It is so lame excuse. How could anybody deny his talent?

Some of you interistas really are so disrespectful. Many of you were like happy getting rid of Zlatan. Throwing bad words towards him, meanwhile he was one of the best striker of Inter 's decade and surely helped to get those 3 Serie A titles and possibly the main reason why you won them.

You must be critical to judge player, but appears most of you are just haters. Zlatan is nowhere complete player, but no way he is a flop or worthless.

Most of you were just happy and pretty disrespectful about Ibra's move to Barca and turns up later that you all felt like ashamed when Ibra kissed Barca's logo, while most of you were shitting on Zlatan. Bear in mind intersitas probably your most players would join Barca anytime if they would get pretty nice offer even so they wouldn't get so big wages like they did at Inter.

Never was italian football fan, but Ibra 's performances just got me into your league. And must accept fact that Serie A probably the most fierce League in the world. Zlatan is just so entertaining, such a class and badass character which is one of the most feared attackers in football by defenders.

And you still have some bad words about him? Eto is not even close to Ibra what he used to be at Inter. Believe me, Barca is very happy about getting rid of Ego'o. Eto work rate is impressive, but more than half world's people are hard ass workers. Talent which you cannot learn is way more valuable.

All in all you italians always been very rude and cocky, so I am not shocked about your behaviour or something. Thanks for selling Ibra, so I can enjoy now spanish football. Just my dream would be if such talent like Ibra would come to Arsenal at least for one season, guess my club would be luckiest in the world. I didn't want to offend anyone, but I hope some of you could learn something from this msg.

Luka
09 Jan 10, 22:48
You need to order new history books, because the ones you have right now, and the ones you based on all this crap that you wrote, are just that.

Crap.

ps. You think this is italian Inter forum ? Less than 5% here are italian.

mario.santon
09 Jan 10, 22:50
Don, you may be right on some fans...
but I do not believe it's true for all fans.

On inter fans attitude towards him, it is not because he's leaving us..
but it's more due to his words against his former team...

We, inter fans, consider our team are on par with Barca, and in our hearts we consider us better :)

When someone you u once loved stab you with those words, it hurts more.

If you notice, we still put him in 'la grande inter', meaning we still respected his history with us. We are grateful people.
Despite zlatan's words, I believe he puts in dearly in his heart..

I also you can understand us a bit better

Mile Interista
10 Jan 10, 01:29
We don't have any particular reason to be angry with Ibra. He gave us everything he could, he was our leader, our magician, our superstar. He is a champion, and will blame Inter for his departure, as we lacked quality in attack, style of play(still an issue), and if you look better, it was all about Ibra. He loves Inter, but his ambitions perhaps even more, so he thought he will never win CL with Inter. Can you blame him for that? If we had better players and results, we would not loose Ibra, but we like to sign defensive minded midfielders and to put everything on Ibra's shoulders. The only reason one could hate him(Inter fan) is him kissing Barca's badge, but it is sort of a tradition in Spain. Benzema did it, C. Ronaldo did it, Maxwell did it, so for me it's not a big deal, even though he could perhaps avoid that. Still, he will remain one of my favorites players, as he gave us many victories, spectacular goals & dribles, he gave us fun and Scudetto's, can we ask more? He has always respected us, and there is no doubt about that.

mario.santon
10 Jan 10, 02:05
yap, inter fans have different ideas on this issue..

so we really can not generalize it.
Personally, I am a bit disturbed by his boasting that barca is fun, better and all...
his kissing the badge, I don't really care and mind..

Even some players, like Matrix and Zanetti made comments on Zlatan's statements.
Matrix said 'indifference is the worst insult'. In this matter zlatan was a bit too much.

But overall.., like Mile said, he helped us for our titles...
beside, we got lots of money from his sale, so we are happy.
Personally, I can forgive his words.., even when what his said hurted us... but now we can consider him history :)

The fact his thread here is still one of the most active thread shows that deep down in our heart, we love him :). Only when we can be CL champion, we''ll probably stop talking about him..

Nyall
10 Jan 10, 02:07
You italian fans are not much different from UK media. Zlatan was always disliked there not because he isn't great just because he isn't their 'type' player. It is so lame excuse. How could anybody deny his talent?

Some of you interistas really are so disrespectful. Many of you were like happy getting rid of Zlatan. Throwing bad words towards him, meanwhile he was one of the best striker of Inter 's decade and surely helped to get those 3 Serie A titles and possibly the main reason why you won them.

You must be critical to judge player, but appears most of you are just haters. Zlatan is nowhere complete player, but no way he is a flop or worthless.

Most of you were just happy and pretty disrespectful about Ibra's move to Barca and turns up later that you all felt like ashamed when Ibra kissed Barca's logo, while most of you were shitting on Zlatan. Bear in mind intersitas probably your most players would join Barca anytime if they would get pretty nice offer even so they wouldn't get so big wages like they did at Inter.

Never was italian football fan, but Ibra 's performances just got me into your league. And must accept fact that Serie A probably the most fierce League in the world. Zlatan is just so entertaining, such a class and badass character which is one of the most feared attackers in football by defenders.

And you still have some bad words about him? Eto is not even close to Ibra what he used to be at Inter. Believe me, Barca is very happy about getting rid of Ego'o. Eto work rate is impressive, but more than half world's people are hard ass workers. Talent which you cannot learn is way more valuable.

All in all you italians always been very rude and cocky, so I am not shocked about your behaviour or something. Thanks for selling Ibra, so I can enjoy now spanish football. Just my dream would be if such talent like Ibra would come to Arsenal at least for one season, guess my club would be luckiest in the world. I didn't want to offend anyone, but I hope some of you could learn something from this msg.
:lol::lol: Considering that only about like 5 of the active members here are Italian you did a very bad job of scouting the place before posting.

Also, Henry did more Arsenal than Ibrahomobich ever did for Inter yet weren't there Arsenal fans who bashed him when he did the same shit Zlatan did? So stop being such a forgetful hypocrite.

Don
10 Jan 10, 10:24
Well appears many of you are pretty mature with common sense and critical view, but the guy above defo needs to grow up.

If you are so critical about not winning Ibra you a CL title, then isn't logical to hate whole Inter squad? Then why the hell you even support them? You must blame every single part of Inter. Zlatan was attacking power for you, a play maker and wouldn't be surprised to see him one game even goal keeping for you. Because appears that Zlatan is all to be blamed I guess.

Luka
10 Jan 10, 12:07
If you are so critical about not winning Ibra you a CL title, then isn't logical to hate whole Inter squad?
What the hell is wrong with you boy ?

As Nyall told you, "you did a very bad job of scouting the place before posting.", and this line is another proof of just that.

How about you read last, like 100 pages of this thread, and maybe you will understand that before Ibra actually landed in Barcelona, though he was already out of Inter, almost everybody here wished him all the best at Barca.

Then... "something" happened, and then again, and again, then he started to talk some crap, and here we are.

This motherfucker is here in the "Legend" section, only because we did a big mistake of voting before he actually landed in Barcelona :lol:

I guess the man learns whole his life :lol:

So I repeat. Go do your homework, and then we'll talk.

Don
10 Jan 10, 13:06
You just point out just your statement more rather than insulting me.

Still he on the pitch was legend for you, one of few good Serie A players. And it is not truth, before Ibra's deal was made many of interistas were, lets just say it softly, ignorant.

Luka
10 Jan 10, 13:15
You just point out just your statement more rather than insulting me.

I don't understand you.

And it is not truth, before Ibra's deal was made many of interistas were, lets just say it softly, ignorant.
The only ignorant person here is you, who tries to convince me of something that I know 100x better than you (you gave enough proofs of that), cause unlike you, I've been here to read all those 504 pages, and you've read how many?

1 ?

It's like me going to Arsenal forum and try to convince some die hard fan of some shit, that isn't true. That would make me ignorant, and that's why I don't do it. Clear enough ?

FCBarca
10 Jan 10, 14:02
You'll get the entire spectrum when it comes to fans in general, I believe...When a player is sold, some fans will simply look for anything to diminish the memory or tarnish their legacy if for no other reason than to ease the 'pain' a bit.

Media can spin just about anything to create a 'story' which is made all the more easier for those fans just lookin' for something too

Some fans, just hate, obviously...Let's put it this way, if we could conjure the professor's Delorean and turn back the clock, I'd wager that most of these same Inter fans knocking Ibra for this or that (Mostly 'looking' for ways to get angry, IMHO) would be thrilled to see him have remained at Inter instead of being sold

It's the nature of the game...Personally, I want to see great players continue to treat the world with their talent - so long as it isn't at your mortal enemy's club

Ronaldinho is one of my all time favs and as tough as it was to see him go, I'd be thrilled to see him recapture his old form - he's just too good not to want to see that again...More to the point, the player came out recently and claimed he's enjoying himself more than he did at Barca and that he's playing better (Ok, a bit senile)...Should Barca fans lose their minds because of that?...Personally, I hope he's happy and he can play some great football still...Barca got a lot out of him, fans got a lot out of him and vice versa.

I believe the same applies to Zlatan

Luka
10 Jan 10, 15:14
What is it with this "sellling a dude". How many times a person has actually say something around here for it to be taken for what it means?

Maybe you will do better than the guy before you. Can you please go to the pages before Zlatan landed at Barca and look what was our reaction? How many people (including me) wished him good luck? Seriously.

And he was already technicaly SOLD back then BTW.

Just cut this "you just hate him cause you sold him" crap and read a little, and then come back.

As for the Dinho example, and what Barca fans think about it. I don't give a shit what you guys think about Dinho. You can think he is God, or a traitor, I seriously don't give a fuck. I don't know enough about Dinho story to tell if you should love him or hate him.

What I do know however is how Zlatan behave, and why I don't really much care how he does at Barca.

The only thing that I'm interested about that concernes Ibrahimovic, is if he will choke in CL knock-out games or not. And this is nothing offensive, I'm honestly interested if he will choke or not, because I'm sure many people are considering that Barca "is not" Inter in CL, so he can't have the same excuss.

Don
10 Jan 10, 15:25
No matter how good he would be at CL KO, haters will remain them and bash him no matter what and if he chokes they will bash him more. All I wanted to say Ibra was your best striker for long time and some of you call him avarage because of media business.

He probably was never loved by fans, but you just can't deny his talent and in put in all matches. But some are trying to tell that he wasn't a big player for Inter.

Don
10 Jan 10, 15:25
No matter how good he would be at CL KO, haters will remain them and bash him no matter what and if he chokes they will bash him more. All I wanted to say Ibra was your best striker for long time and some of you call him avarage because of media business.

He probably was never loved by fans, but you just can't deny his talent and in put in all matches. But some are trying to tell that he wasn't a big player for Inter.

FCBarca
10 Jan 10, 15:26
Just cut this "you just hate him cause you sold him" crap and read a little, and then come back.

Like I said, you'd be singing his praises if he were still wearing the Inter shirt...Ergo, hater

As for the Dinho example, and what Barca fans think about it. I don't give a shit what you guys think about Dinho. You can think he is God, or a traitor, I seriously don't give a fuck. I don't know enough about Dinho story to tell if you should love him or hate him.

It was an example...Meant for the more rational poster

What I do know however is how Zlatan behave, and why I don't really much care how he does at Barca.

The only thing that I'm interested about that concernes Ibrahimovic, is if he will choke in CL knock-out games or not. And this is nothing offensive, I'm honestly interested if he will choke or not, because I'm sure many people are considering that Barca "is not" Inter in CL, so he can't have the same excuss.

Hater, the definition of it...Like I mentioned earlier, some are haters, some appreciate Ibra for what he has done and some can take it or leave it...Hence the thread

Luka
10 Jan 10, 15:36

Just shut up already.

Are you making up stuff for a living? Because I can tell you, you're pretty good at it.

I told you already, go read something, and untill then don't come back, because whatever you write it is just made up stuff.

What I wrote about Ibrahimovic and CL knockout stages has nothing to do with Loving Ibrahimovic or hating Ibrahimovic.

This part was the best of it all though:

"He probably was never loved by fans"

People who were known Ibrahimovic haters (like Shahz, or Han for example) loved the dude just after 6 months with us, and you say "he probably was never loved by fans". You're funny :lol:

And this was with people who were dying haters of Ibrahimovic at JuBe.

Like I said, you'd be singing his praises if he were still wearing the Inter shirt...Ergo, hater

Yes, PROBABLY because what happened WOULD NOT HAPPEN you morron.

Hater, the definition of it...Like I mentioned earlier, some are haters, some appreciate Ibra for what he has done and some can take it or leave it...Hence the thread
Idiot, the definition of it...

I even wrote in that post:

"And this is nothing offensive, I'm honestly interested[...]"

and yet you still pull this off. I've said IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HATING IBRAHIMOVIC OR LOVING HIM.

I'm interested in it. INTERESTED!!! Just like I'm interested if Coutinho will develop into a great player or not. Just like I'm interested if Hamsik will be finally signed this summer or not. Just like I'm interested whether Jose will see out his contract or not.

INTERESTED!!!

Don
10 Jan 10, 16:01
You just bashing anyone who is not with you and how come you call yourself not hater? What a troll.

Luka
10 Jan 10, 16:08
Incorrect.

I'm bashing everyone living in his own world. I've repeatedly told you you're wrong, and even directed you to a place where you can find on your own that you're wrong, and yet you deliberatly ignore it and keep making up stuff.

Telling us here "Inter fans didn't really loved Ibrahimovic" is like me going to Arsenal forums and say

"Arsenal fans didn't really loved Henry".

This is stupid, idiotic, morronic. It has nothing to do with being a hater, or not. It is simply incorect. Just like you were incorrect with this, and other cases.

I'm always open for a helthy discussion as long as it is on topic, logical, and the other person tries to bring some valid arguments to a discussion, not blindly rumble the same stuff over and over again, just like you are.

FCBarca
10 Jan 10, 21:01
Don, Luka is simply one of those angry kids who post in here...Not enough hugs, probably.

He'll be hating Ibra forever...If he scores a heap in CL, he'll find something new to gripe about...Haters simply...hate.

Luka
10 Jan 10, 21:21
Couldn't find any counter arguments over my last post? :)

Well I'm not suprised. If I was fighting against myself and those point blank, spot on shots I would probably also find it hard to defend myself.

You would be a great debater, you know ? What a great counter post! :)

Lets see, for example:

You say:

"Like I said, you'd be singing his praises if he were still wearing the Inter shirt...Ergo, hater"

If I, lets say for a moment "dislike" :) Ibrahimovic, it's not because he left, but because of what he did after he left. Ok? I'm telling you directly that it's a fact, so you don't have to guess anymore. I hope it's easy enough to read :)

SO... if Ibrahimovic DIDN'T leave Inter, he would most probably didn't do all those things he did since joining right ? Are you with me so far ? Sounds logical?

So if that is the case, why I shouldn't still praise him, if I did before?

It is obvious you made a mistake, and you you just couldn't admit that, instead you start the "oh, he is just another one blah blah blah" psycho babble.

Oh boy, how could I ever think that you can't understand what you read ? :)

ps. "Angry kid" - LOL :lol::lol::lol: I'm probably one of the most optimistic guys over here, and the one who deffends our management all the time. What I don't deffend is supidity. But ok, I'm "angry kid" :lol:

Luca-22
10 Jan 10, 21:28
I seriously do not understand what Luka is doing wrong here.. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he's just saying that he doesn't like Ibra after what happened when he left. That's very understandable because he immediatly kissed the Barca shirt and bashed inter on numerous occasions. He also says he's interested to see what happens with Ibra in the CL knock-out stages, because he never really performed for us there, what is wrong with that??

You're the one who's being plain stupid by saying Ibra was never loved by inter fans, and most of us are hating him just because he left.. Personally, I hate him too now, not because he left, but because of the way he left. I still love Crespo for example, he left too you know.

Now I basically said what Luka is saying all the time, but maybe you need to hear it from another person, because you don't get it the first time.

FCBarca
10 Jan 10, 21:36
Couldn't find any counter arguments over my last post? :)

Well I'm not suprised. If I was fighting against myself and those point blank, spot on shots I would probably also find it hard to defend myself.

You're usually fighting with yourself, this is the M.O. for an angry kid

It is obvious you made a mistake, and you you just couldn't admit that, instead you start the "oh, he is just another one blah blah blah" psycho babble.

It's psycho babble simply because it's over your head apparently but it doesn't change reality...A reality in which you're a hater where you're mode of communication is routinely laced with insults and anger, hence the angry kid label.

ps. "Angry kid" - LOL :lol::lol::lol: I'm probably one of the most optimistic guys over here, and the one who deffends our management all the time. What I don't deffend is supidity. But ok, I'm "angry kid" :lol:

Perhaps one of the more self absorbed in here, rather...In more than 6 months in here, you would hardly be considered one of the more optimistic let alone open minded posters in here

Nyall
10 Jan 10, 22:55
Part of the reason I never liked you FC Barca was not for your arrogance but the fact that you act as if you know it all when in fact you know very little. Quit embarrasing yourself.

http://www.forzainterforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27 take a look at this link and all the different threads of the winners and you will notice a distinct trend about Luka and where he stands on this forum according to the opinion of the members of this forum, had I died last year instead of sticking it to one of the forums most annoying and pessimistic members, Luka would have definitely won last year's Most Optimistic Award instead of finishing second behind me.

mario.santon
11 Jan 10, 01:07
as interesting as zlatan could be..
messi is bigger player than he is in Barca..
and he is no longer with us or even at the same lague with us.

and, talking about our current players are actually more interesting :)

FCBarca
11 Jan 10, 01:19
Part of the reason I never liked you FC Barca was not for your arrogance but the fact that you act as if you know it all when in fact you know very little. Quit embarrasing yourself.

http://www.forzainterforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27 take a look at this link and all the different threads of the winners and you will notice a distinct trend about Luka and where he stands on this forum according to the opinion of the members of this forum, had I died last year instead of sticking it to one of the forums most annoying and pessimistic members, Luka would have definitely won last year's Most Optimistic Award instead of finishing second behind me.

Defending the sophomoric antics & belligerence of a poster like Luka only underscores the 'value' of your take let alone your 'like' of me :rollani:

rfU
11 Jan 10, 01:20
Part of the reason I never liked you FC Barca... Ooooh :lol: I don't even know what this arguemnet is about or how it started... but I do hope Ibra fails miserable at Barca. Now obviously that won't happen, he's far too talented and is surrounded by world class players. But I do hope Barca don't reach the UCL final (sorry FC Barca :P ). The 'hate' stems from the fact that Ibra left Inter because he wanted a UCL medal and to scoop a World Player of the Year accolade, and I guess he felt he could achieve either with Inter :mad: Ibra is like a hot ex-girlfriend who breaks up with you, you don't want to her to be happy with the next-man, you want her to be as miserable as possible for as long as possible until she regrets ever dumping you :lol:

FCBarca
11 Jan 10, 01:36
Ibra is like a hot ex-girlfriend who breaks up with you, you don't want to her to be happy with the next-man, you want her to be as miserable as possible for as long as possible until she regrets ever dumping you :lol:

Nice :lol:

mario.santon
11 Jan 10, 04:53
Nice :lol:

I almost said it like that, but I cancel it :)

jayjay
11 Jan 10, 12:30
if you even like ibrahimovic one bit your considered a fanboy?

thats what i see around the internet football world

Luka
11 Jan 10, 12:34
It's psycho babble simply because it's over your head apparently but it doesn't change reality...A reality in which you're a hater where you're mode of communication is routinely laced with insults and anger, hence the angry kid label.

You're just making a fool of yourself, if you haven't realise it yet. People must be laughing their ass off reading all this crap you write over and over again. Nobody in clear state of mind and with IQ over 60, will agree with you, on this whole "debate".

"Inter fans hate Ibrahimovic because he left."

This statement is WRONG.

W-r-o-n-g, meaning incorect, meaning not true.

I told you already like 5 times it is wrong, I explained it to you with a detail a 5 year old child would understand, I showed you where you can find it on your own (those are facts!!!), and you still deliberatly ignore it.

Now, lets go to the funny part, shall we? :)

I seriously do not understand what Luka is doing wrong here.. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he's just saying that he doesn't like Ibra after what happened when he left. That's very understandable because he immediatly kissed the Barca shirt and bashed inter on numerous occasions. He also says he's interested to see what happens with Ibra in the CL knock-out stages, because he never really performed for us there, what is wrong with that??

Luca-22 basicly said everything I've said (thanks BTW :), now this person can read with understanding, see ?!), WITHOUT ANY INSULTS, and you DIDN'T EVEN RESPONSE to him.

And why would you? He didn't insult you, so your "line of deffense" against me wouldn't work, so you decided to just ignore him and what he (basicly me without the insults) said :P

YOU SIMPLY IGNORED IT, because you preffer to keep drowning than UNDERSTANDING what other person is saying, and acknoledging that. Keep drowning buddy.

You're an ignorant, the discussion with you is pointless, it's like talking to a wall. The insults have nothing to do with it, as I've shown.

ps. You can repeat this "angry kid" label 1000 times if it will make you happy. You're still an idiot for deliberatly ignoring my arguments and changing the discussion.

jayjay
11 Jan 10, 12:36
*rings a bell*

FCBarca
11 Jan 10, 12:58
You're just making a fool of yourself, if you haven't realise it yet. People must be laughing their ass off reading all this crap you write over and over again. Nobody in clear state of mind and with IQ over 60, will agree with you, on this whole "debate".

There's a resident hater on just about every messageboard that has one M.O. - vitriol, you're it here.

"Inter fans hate Ibrahimovic because he left."

This statement is WRONG.

Simplistic conclusion and one I did not make, you typing it over and over again and the colorful use of caps doesn't change that.

The opposite, however, is true obviously...If he were still here, you wouldn't be hating...Moreover, my comments on the hate was based on trying to read into comments and media driven 'stories' intended to generate controversy...I still haven't read or seen an interview where he slammed any of his former clubs...Parse comments, take them out of context and you can manipulate anything into a 'story'.

It does however, take some discipline and self control to understand what you read or hear in the media before arriving at a faulty conclusion.

It's clear, you wanna hate...Fine, hate Ibra all you like...No one is begrudging you that...But flaming other posters in an Ibra thread only underscores your immaturity and hatred rather than actually contributing to discussions.

And, no, insulting other members does not qualify as a contribution

Luca-22 basicly said everything I've said (thanks BTW , now this person can read with understanding, see ?!), WITHOUT ANY INSULTS, and you DIDN'T EVEN RESPONSE to him.

I'm still trying to contain myself from the fact that Luka-22 doesn't like me...Give that wound some time to heal

However, I made my point wrt him already...Defending your belligerence here is hardly 'vindication'...There are several immature posters here just as there are elsewhere on the net.

And, yes, you are clearly the resident angry kid...I can only guess, not enough hugs

Luka
11 Jan 10, 14:41
Simplistic conclusion and one I did not make, you typing it over and over again and the colorful use of caps doesn't change that.

You didn't make simplistic conclusion ?

When I say:

"Just cut this 'you just hate him cause you sold him' crap and read a little, and then come back."

your reply to that was:

"Like I said, you'd be singing his praises if he were still wearing the Inter shirt...Ergo, hater"

Right, not a simplistic conclusion :lol:

Keep drowning buddy. Please, tell me one more time how I'm "angry kid" !!! Can't get enough of that one :)

FCBarca
11 Jan 10, 16:31
You didn't make simplistic conclusion ?

When I say:

"Just cut this 'you just hate him cause you sold him' crap and read a little, and then come back."

your reply to that was:

Deductive reasoning is hardly your strong suit...Logic dictates that hate is involved when the opposite is true in that if Ibra was still here, you'd be singing his praises...Perhaps you'd still be wumming about his CL 'failures' but you'd be hyping him to the moon if he were still here...That, in it of itself, logically demonstrates that now that he is not here that your criticisms involve some degree of bias.

That he's deserving of his disdain from the likes of you because of leaving or what he's 'said' only serves to drive that point home. Particularly when you consider he came to Inter from Juve, in the first place. Your argument would hold much more water if you were to at least accuse him of being a mercenary rather than some ungrateful or disrespectful former player.

Keep drowning buddy. Please, tell me one more time how I'm "angry kid" !!! Can't get enough of that one :)

Yes, you are an angry kid...That's not hard to conclude even based on a few months of observations...You might even have some interesting takes from time to time but hard to filter through the vitriol that typically accomanies it...You're a cliche in the forum world.

http://adultmult.ru/images/kid.JPG

Xoonky
11 Jan 10, 17:19
We all loved Ibra for what he brought us, however he fucked it up and acted like a bitch ever since he joined Barca, so some still love him for what he brought us, and the rest have too bold a head and too much proudness (myself included) to like him anymore, in fact while i do like Barca, i never want Ibra to do good, in fact i especially pray he never wins a CL.

Luka
11 Jan 10, 17:35
Deductive reasoning is hardly your strong suit...Logic dictates that hate is involved when the opposite is true in that if Ibra was still here, you'd be singing his praises...Perhaps you'd still be wumming about his CL 'failures' but you'd be hyping him to the moon if he were still here...That, in it of itself, logically demonstrates that now that he is not here that your criticisms involve some degree of bias.

That he's deserving of his disdain from the likes of you because of leaving or what he's 'said' only serves to drive that point home. Particularly when you consider he came to Inter from Juve, in the first place. Your argument would hold much more water if you were to at least accuse him of being a mercenary rather than some ungrateful or disrespectful former player.

http://eppsnet.com/images/omg-wtf.jpg

The majority of people (at least over here) does not hate Ibrahimovic because he left.

Do you copy that you morron, or not ?

How am I suppose to say it so you will understand. In aramic maybe ???

Luca-22
11 Jan 10, 17:38
We all loved Ibra for what he brought us, however he fucked it up and acted like a bitch ever since he joined Barca, so some still love him for what he brought us, and the rest have too bold a head and too much proudness (myself included) to like him anymore, in fact while i do like Barca, i never want Ibra to do good, in fact i especially pray he never wins a CL.

Yes you're right, and that's because we hate the way he left, not because of the fact he left.

Don
11 Jan 10, 17:45
So you hate Ibra due to Inter fanboyism? I mean emotions shouldn't blind your intelligence. Ibra should be called by you all a world class player, but some call him a flop because of their feelings and even more Ibra has never said anything bad about you - the fans.

Pajo
11 Jan 10, 17:51
I don't hate Ibra, but I still think he is a glory hunter.. Even when he played for us, when he played for JuBe, every time... I think we did good for selling him, from those money we got Eto'o as a replacement, Sneijder as well and Milito... So, good deal for us :D

Luca-22
11 Jan 10, 18:02
So you hate Ibra due to Inter fanboyism? I mean emotions shouldn't blind your intelligence. Ibra should be called by you all a world class player, but some call him a flop because of their feelings and even more Ibra has never said anything bad about you - the fans.

Who said we don't think he's a world class player!? I hate him because of his behavior after he left.. Denieing he's a world class player is moronic, ofcourse he is. Is that so hard to understand?

And he said bad things about Inter. We, the fans, are part of inter.

Luka
11 Jan 10, 18:03
Who said we don't think he's a world class player!? I hate him because of his behavior after he left.. Denieing he's a world class player is moronic, ofcourse he is. Is that so hard to understand?
Apparently it is. Welcome to the club :)

FCBarca
11 Jan 10, 19:12

And he said bad things about Inter. We, the fans, are part of inter.

This is the part that escapes me...I get the disappointment that he's not at Inter anymore...I get that regarding Samu from time to time...However, I don't get the need let alone the propensity for 'reading into' the claims of him dismissing the club.

I'd like to see this proof of how he dissed the club which in turn dissed the fans...It's these sort of claims that I find exemplary of haterism - the fallout of media driving 'stories' that aren't really there.

For me, it's manufacturing reasons for dislike of the player which is a far different thing than simply just acknowledging you hate/dislike the player since because he isn't here anymore.

Luca-22
11 Jan 10, 19:46
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/10/12/1556492/inter-are-not-a-great-team-unlike-barcelona-zlatan

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/08/25/1460927/zlatan-ibrahimovic-serie-a-is-too-defensive-and-barcelona

Here are two articles I found pretty quickly, I'm sure I (or others) will find more if I spend some more time searching.. You can also count the shirt kissing as disrespectfull towards Inter.

Samuel never said something negative about Barca, he only had praising words for them, that's the big difference.

Gano
11 Jan 10, 20:51
I tried to read the whole thing here and I find it interesting on some occasions, but mostly it was funny to see how some people don't want to see the truth.

I stay by Luka side, because he stated the reasons for his certain feelings (call it hate, dislike or whatever you want) for Ibra and I can say that mine are the same. And particularly these lines are wrong:

That he's deserving of his disdain from the likes of you because of leaving or what he's 'said' only serves to drive that point home. Particularly when you consider he came to Inter from Juve, in the first place.

Personally, I didn't start to hate/dislike Ibra when he left. After our ordinary failure in CL last season I started to realize that one day he'll leave. He is no Zanetti, who've been in black-blue shirt for decades. He is ambitious person always chasing his dreams and goals even if it requires to put loyalty aside. In the end of the summer his saga finally came to an end and then I wished him the very good luck. And what did I and other Inter fans who felt the same about him got in receive ? His behaviour, those kisses and all the talks about Inter in non-positive way insulted us. If we were looking, as you say, reason to hate him, to some thing to 'drive that point home', we definitely wouldn't have been voted him for La Grande Inter and so on.

Saying that about us, it's just like saying that about Barca fans and Figo. Considering your statement, I should say that Barca fans disliked Figo even when he was in Barca and there weren't any signs of his transfer to RM. I should say that his betrayal was catalyst to drive that hate to where it was in it's peak. Betrayal is betrayal and there is no point in trying to convince that betrayal (which I think is one of not many things that can be cause of really pure hate) as a reason for hate is not sufficient.

FCBarca
11 Jan 10, 20:52
For me, anyway, these are great examples of what I described several times now...'Stories' being generated to try and incite where there isn't really a story.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/10/12/1556492/inter-are-not-a-great-team-unlike-barcelona-zlatan

Writer from Goal.com parsed quotes from a 3rd party interview and added his own commentary to make is a 'story'...What's his slam to Inter in this one?...That Inter could recover just fine in his absence when he played for them?...The interviewer asked Ibra about the differences between Barca & Inter and he said that there was more talent at Barca...That even in the absence of a 'star', that they had plenty of players who could decide a match at Barca...That it wasn't the same at Inter, that he was counted on more and was the focal point...How exactly is that slamming Inter or it's fans? :rollani:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/08/25/1460927/zlatan-ibrahimovic-serie-a-is-too-defensive-and-barcelona

La Liga is less defensive than Serie A...It's hardly a revelation let alone an insult to Inter...And he reiterated how Barca has more weapons than Inter...Again, hardly slamming his former club.

Here are two articles I found pretty quickly, I'm sure I (or others) will find more if I spend some more time searching.. You can also count the shirt kissing as disrespectfull towards Inter.

Samuel never said something negative about Barca, he only had praising words for them, that's the big difference.

Shirt kissing is a joke...Personally, I don't put any stock in shirt kissing, it's a photo op more than anything...Some players actually care more about the act itself and rarely do it, i.e. Samu, which is fine...Still, hardly some disgraceful act, IMHO.

You're forgetting the reality that, at the moment, Barca is a more successful club than Inter...In terms of success, both forwards went in the opposite directions in terms of sporting success...Samu, if asked, would probably echo the sentiments about the quality of the Barca talent that Ibra made

Don
11 Jan 10, 20:56

garbage.com the last site to read about news. Their articles just tells all, while data has nothing with their stupid stories. Just watch Ibra interviews, he looks kinda symphatic guy, polite and what is even strange for footballer - intelligent.

And bout ETo'o, he sued Barca. Enough said dude. Eto defo is not the player to be called loyal, who explains that Barca is his job, ehm was his job.

FCBarca
11 Jan 10, 20:58
Saying that about us, it's just like saying that about Barca fans and Figo. Considering your statement, I should say that Barca fans disliked Figo even when he was in Barca and there weren't any signs of his transfer to RM. I should say that his betrayal was catalyst to drive that hate to where it was in it's peak. Betrayal is betrayal and there is no point in trying to convince that betrayal (which I think is one of not many things that can be cause of really pure hate) as a reason for hate is not sufficient.

Figo wouldn't be a comparable example, IMHO...Figo went to the mortal rivals of the club within the same league whereas Zlatan left the league and did not go to a direct rival...Can't deem Ibra's actions as betrayal wrt Barca...Juve fans, perhaps, could say that about going to Inter but Inter fans on him going to Barca? :confused:

When Figo was there, he was quite liked..In fact, my admiration for the club started when he was a player there

I said this earlier, Ibra, for me, seems more like a mercenary more than anything else...I don't expect him to espouse the same sort of legacy or longterm love affair that Messi, Xavi, Puyol, Iniesta etc. will...He'll be thought more along the lines of an Henry or even a Larsson perhaps...Players who made a mark while wearing the shirt but not necessarily someone to end up a legend among the faithful...Maybe he will and maybe he won't at Barca...But as long as he plays, he's going to be a talent that fans will enjoy wherever he plays

Gano
11 Jan 10, 21:18
Figo wouldn't be a comparable example, IMHO...Figo went to the mortal rivals of the club within the same league whereas Zlatan left the league and did not go to a direct rival...Can't deem Ibra's actions as betrayal wrt Barca...Juve fans, perhaps, could say that about going to Inter but Inter fans on him going to Barca? :confused:

When Figo was there, he was quite liked..In fact, my admiration for the club started when he was a player there

I said this earlier, Ibra, for me, seems more like a mercenary more than anything else...I don't expect him to espouse the same sort of legacy or longterm love affair that Messi, Xavi, Puyol, Iniesta etc. will...He'll be thought more along the lines of an Henry or even a Larsson perhaps...Players who made a mark while wearing the shirt but not necessarily someone to end up a legend among the faithful...Maybe he will and maybe he won't at Barca...But as long as he plays, he's going to be a talent that fans will enjoy wherever he plays

From Ibra's perspective Figo did good thing. He made a move to achieve something. But I don't want to go further into this kind of stuff.

What is more, all sportsman have some ethics. Kaka never said anything bad about Milan, CR who is regarded as (more or less) cunt/gloryhunter and so on had enough morality to speak about MU in good ways, but Ibra never did something similar. Maybe we were expecting too much from him. Whatever.

In the end, I'd like to say that we better know why we hate somebody. And it doesn't mean that it is so because this way would be more logical. It's like betting in sports. You see many things clearly and you think that the outcome of the bet is obvious, but you can't foresee the fortune or human factor. You just can't prove me that something, whom truly know only I can, is not like that.

FCBarca
12 Jan 10, 00:00
Here's an excerpt of an interview Ibra had with Jonah Freedman of SI.com after the transfer.

SI.com: Inter Milan is a pretty big club. Why were you so set on Barcelona?

Ibrahimovic: As soon as I heard they really wanted me -- [manager Pep Guardiola] wanted me a lot -- I said, This is a big opportunity I don't want to lose. If I wouldn't take this opportunity, maybe I would have said to myself in a couple of years, Why didn't I take it? For me, if the best team in the world really wants you, then it means something special.

SI.com: Inter president Massimo Moratti said he always believed you'd eventually leave.

Ibrahimovic: I think my will to come to Barcelona was too big. Moratti did everything for me. He made me feel so good, he gave me a lot of confidence. Whatever you can give me, he gave me. And I'm very thankful. I show a lot of respect for him because he helped me a lot. We had a meeting with him and I said every club can come and knock on the door, but I want you to say no to everybody but Barcelona. When Barcelona comes, I want you to sit down on the table and discuss, try to find a solution -- not force yourself, but try to find a solution. If you are happy, then I want to move.

SI.com: With this team intact, obviously, you have a better chance to win the Champions League with Barça. Was Inter ever good enough to win it?

Ibrahimovic: I think every team has the opportunity to win the Champions League because it's not about the best team always wins. Sometimes it's about luck, it's about small details, it's the moment. Sometimes smaller teams win and they're not even the favorites, like Porto [in 2004]. Everything can happen in the Champions League.

SI.com: But was the chance to win it a big part of your decision to leave?

Ibrahimovic: I'm not desperate to win it. It's the only club trophy I'm missing, yes. But I'm not desperate, because once you're desperate for something, you will not reach it. I have it as an objective in my head to win it, yes, but if I don't win it, it's not the end of the world.

mario.santon
12 Jan 10, 05:07

count me in,
don't mistake me for wanting to have a revenge against Ibra
but winning CL after Ibra's left to Barca will make it even sweeter...
proving that our team is really a team, doesn't depend on a player..
I don't know about the others, but I don't hate zlatan, I will welcome him if he wants to get back here...

After we are winning CL, zlatan probably wants to go back here :)
and I will welcome him, we can use player like him.
but, every fan is entitled to his own opinion,

Luka
12 Jan 10, 10:23
"Somebody" is hiding, and I'm afraid it won't be that easy and a change of subject won't do :nono:

The majority of people (at least over here) does not hate Ibrahimovic because he left.

Did you finaly understand that "FCBarca" ?!!

Jimmy Page
12 Jan 10, 10:26
Well thats the only reason I can see why anybody at Inter hates him, because he left. Sure some of his statements could have been more diplomatic, but Ibra has mostly praised Inter after his depature.

Luka
12 Jan 10, 10:50
Well thats the only reason I can see why anybody at Inter hates him, because he left.
What??? O_o

You must be joking, but then again you never really got offended when Zlatan took the credit of winning the scudettos on himself, so that line is no big shock to me.

That's like Madrid fan saying, the only reason Inter fans could have to hate Ronaldo, is because he left.

Jimmy Page
12 Jan 10, 11:21
Well he didnt won the scudettos all buy himself, but not far from it. He has only spoken highly of Inter as a club and its members. Judgeing from the reception he got from the Inter fans at Meazza suggets he is far from hated. He would been treated like a God if he just kept his mouth shot, now it seems that most people neither love him or hate him

Nyall
12 Jan 10, 11:32
http://www.tuttosport.com/images/56/C_3_Media_844756_immagine_l.jpg

FC Barca this is the reason why most Interista bear animosity to Ibra. He could have waited till the Super Classico or something but instead this guy did it repeatedly probably just minutes after signing for Barca. After doing this, he then sucks up to Barca fans by having PRs where he repeatedly insults Inter.

His Press Releases were true how could they be insulting?
Your ugly, fat aunt is ugly and fat.
Would you call her ugly and fat? - Doubt it.
Would she get insulted if you did? - Probably
But isn't she ugly and fat? - Yes
So why would she get insulted? - For the same damn reason Inter fans and players felt insulted by Ibra's PRs.

Players like Recoba and Martins left Inter yet they're still loved.

Luka
12 Jan 10, 11:33
Judgeing from the reception he got from the Inter fans at Meazza suggets he is far from hated. He would been treated like a God if he just kept his mouth shot, now it seems that most people neither love him or hate him
Ok, I see the problem here.

You take hate as literaly hate. When I say "The majority of people (at least over here) does not hate Ibrahimovic because he left.", that doesn't mean that majority of people wants to kill him, because that would be the consequence of hate.

It means, that most people, at least, don't like him (or more). Hate is a very rare feeling to have. For example Stefan doesn't literaly hate him, but he treats him like a prick, a worst case of glory-hunter.

Curva how acted about Ibrahimovic? With total indiference. What Materazzi said?

Inter take on Barcelona in their opening Champions League fixture next Wednesday and Materazzi is hoping the fans will welcome his ex-team-mate Ibrahimovic with indifference. "Indifference is what hurts a person most,"

This is not the point if everybody ACTUALLY hate him - HATE him.

The POINT IS that majority of people didn't stop liking/loving Ibrahimovic and turn it into hate/not liking/despise/traitorness/gloryhunterness BECAUSE HE LEFT.

Capisce ?

Jimmy Page
12 Jan 10, 11:47
Well then use the correct word. If you dont mean what the word "hate" mean then dont use it. And the Curva responed in diffrent ways towards Ibra just like people here do. Some feelt it was better that he was honest and respected him for that. Others felt he was traitor. Anywho there isnt such a thing as right or wrong here just diffrent opionions, so I will respect yours. But most people in this forum still have respect for him, unlike Barca fans has towards Figo or Inter fans towards Ronaldo.

Luka
12 Jan 10, 12:00
It's not me who first used the word "hate" in this "discussion", and it's not me who generalise the whole group I described with that one word. Go and check.

And what the hell it changes in this discussion? Nothing, because we all know what group of people we discuss here.

And why do you talk about people who still respect him? What it has to do with anything we talked about here. The group of people who we talked about are not the ones who respect him. Total irrelevant.

Jimmy Page
12 Jan 10, 12:40
Alright Cowboy

FCBarca
12 Jan 10, 12:58
http://www.tuttosport.com/images/56/C_3_Media_844756_immagine_l.jpg

FC Barca this is the reason why most Interista bear animosity to Ibra. He could have waited till the Super Classico or something but instead this guy did it repeatedly probably just minutes after signing for Barca. After doing this, he then sucks up to Barca fans by having PRs where he repeatedly insults Inter.

His Press Releases were true how could they be insulting?
Your ugly, fat aunt is ugly and fat.
Would you call her ugly and fat? - Doubt it.
Would she get insulted if you did? - Probably
But isn't she ugly and fat? - Yes
So why would she get insulted? - For the same damn reason Inter fans and players felt insulted by Ibra's PRs.

Players like Recoba and Martins left Inter yet they're still loved.

Like I've said before, I've yet to see any interviews or direct quotes where he slammed Inter or their fans...Kissing the badge has to be one of the more overrated acts for a footballer, IMHO...Many footballers themselves have made fun of the act itself and how little it actually means.

And again, kissing one badge is not the equivalent of taking a piss on his former badge...I would imagine Inter fans, after several seasons with Ibra, would recognize it's a photo op more than anything...As a Barca fan, I don't have any illusions about how high a regard he holds his new club...In a couple of seasons, he'll probably be kissing someone else's badge

Adam
12 Jan 10, 13:14
Anyhow... He's nominated for best foreign player, and therefore, if he wins, Serie A player of the year. He should win, he really deserves it. I wouldn't be surprised if they conspired and gave it to Milito though.

Luka
12 Jan 10, 13:32
The best award has zip to do with how Inter fans felt about him.

He was the best player, ofcourse he was, who in sane mind will tell otherwise? And he will most certainly win.

Alright Cowboy
Right back at ya.

You know guys, I'm just thinking, isn't it funny, how a guy who came here 10 days before Ibrahimovic left Inter, and IS Barcelona fan (someone told me that I can be biased, isn't that ironic? :lol: ) is teaching us whether we have the right to like Ibrahimovic, or not like him ? :)

It's kinda difficult to explain someone who has no idea how it was to actually hate a dude (like Shahz did) and then love him (like Shahz did), and then got shown so much lack of respect that made the same person hate him even more than when he was at JuBe.

For a guy who has no idea about things like that, Ibrahimovic would have to say "Fuck you, all interisti" until we GOT THE RIGHT (:lol:), to be mad at him.

What's next? Real fan will come here, tell me how I should love Ronaldo, and how I'm wrong to hate him ? :lol:

Seriously, I'm going Supernova here :D

Hasan
12 Jan 10, 13:48
Adam mate, you got a Kova's role on defending Ibrahimović. He had to do same thing for Ronaldo.

That Ibra interview is OK, he was open and clear. For me, that's fine.

Luka
12 Jan 10, 13:58
How about this interview? Is it OK also?

"I believe that the real Inter fans know what I did for the club and, above all, know that before I arrived they had not won [the league] for 17 years."

"When I arrived, we won for three consecutive years,"

Adam
12 Jan 10, 13:59
Adam mate, you got a Kova's role on defending Ibrahimović. He had to do same thing for Ronaldo.

That Ibra interview is OK, he was open and clear. For me, that's fine.

Well, yes I have that role but mate, I didn't defend Ibra. I just mentioned he's nominated for the "Oscars".;) Luka just assumed I was getting involved in their argument, when in fact I couldn't care less. For me it's been discussed to death already.

FCBarca
12 Jan 10, 15:12
You know guys, I'm just thinking, isn't it funny, how a guy who came here 10 days before Ibrahimovic left Inter, and IS Barcelona fan (someone told me that I can be biased, isn't that ironic? :lol: ) is teaching us whether we have the right to like Ibrahimovic, or not like him ? :)

Demonstrating that powerful 'logic' again, I see...Much like the imaginary examples of Zlatan's dissing of Inter, you'd have a hard time actually coming up with any evidence that I wrote that noone has a 'right' to like Ibra...There is, however, a difference with simply being a hater...That's a persona all in it of itself that some 'fans' are guilty of.

For a guy who has no idea about things like that, Ibrahimovic would have to say "Fuck you, all interisti" until we GOT THE RIGHT (:lol:), to be mad at him.

Sounds more like you're upset because he hasn't actually just come out and said that rather than attempting to read into things he did say.

I've got plenty of reasons to have longterm animosity towards a player like Samu...He could just have easily remained a Barca player but he fed plenty into his exit, despite what he will admit...It doesn't keep me from admiring the player, regardless of what he will say...He did a lot for Barca and the shirt...He's a legend for the club, in my book...Regardless of whether he kisses the Inter badge or sings the Serie A's praises

FCBarca
12 Jan 10, 15:15

And this is a slam to the club, how?...Is anything in what he said false?...If the implication is that he's ego driven, were you under some delusion that he wasn't ego centered while at Inter?...While at Juve?...At Ajax?

I didn't follow Ibra's playing career much before Barca but the one thing I knew very well about the player was his ego...I am Zlatan, who the hell are you?

cantopiero
12 Jan 10, 16:02
I agree certain things said by Ibra were less than welcome, but he will always hold a special place in my heart, i will remember him fondly especially THAT day against Parma. He did what he could for us and even more and he will rightly go down as an Inter Legend.
To FC Barca, most fans dont hate because he left, and u are not in a position to say whether the kissing of another team's badge is trivial or not.

Don
12 Jan 10, 16:19
And this is a slam to the club, how?...Is anything in what he said false?...If the implication is that he's ego driven, were you under some delusion that he wasn't ego centered while at Inter?...While at Juve?...At Ajax?

I didn't follow Ibra's playing career much before Barca but the one thing I knew very well about the player was his ego...I am Zlatan, who the hell are you?

C'mon he was asked: 'what you wouldn't say to Ajax team-mates when you arrive'. It is not one of his arrogant responses :P

Luka
12 Jan 10, 17:05
And this is a slam to the club, how?
I won't explain you jack shit anymore, because it is pointless. I'm done doing that. You don't listen, I have to tell you one thing 5 times before you actually acknoledge something.

What I quoted was talked here through for pages and pages, and I won't waste my time, especially for someone like you, who is stubborn and stupid like a log of wood.

To FC Barca, most fans dont hate because he left, and u are not in a position to say whether the kissing of another team's badge is trivial or not.
Nicely put.

Although, I don't think FCBarca will agree on that :)

I think he became like a spiritual guide over here, you know. After all, how can we know better? We are only the actuall people who lived through every success and sorrows with Inter (and Ibrahimovic), day and night, so how on earth can we know better than a Barca fan who came here 10 days before Ibrahimovic was sold ? :)

How rude are we !!!

Pajo
12 Jan 10, 17:29
God, you guys are flooding the forum... :D

JohnTheBaptist
12 Jan 10, 17:53
Whatever works, whatever works...

FCBarca
12 Jan 10, 18:51
I agree certain things said by Ibra were less than welcome, but he will always hold a special place in my heart, i will remember him fondly especially THAT day against Parma. He did what he could for us and even more and he will rightly go down as an Inter Legend.

Most times a player leaves a big club it's typically one of a few reasons...Player is unsettled (either through conflict or lack of pitch time), player wants more money or simply wants a bigger opportunity...There are exceptions of course but those are usually the main reasons...Not sure what a former player who moves on to a bigger opportunity can really say to appease former fans while trying to endear himself to his new fans.

I disagree however about the sentiment regarding the kiss badging...If not me, who is in a position to weigh in on badge kissing? :confused:

I think it is trivial but it's merely an opinion (One that I believe is largely held).

FCBarca
12 Jan 10, 18:54
I won't explain you jack shit anymore, because it is pointless. I'm done doing that. You don't listen, I have to tell you one thing 5 times before you actually acknoledge something.

That happens when you fail to use any evidence let alone logic in your responses...The only point made from colorful insults and profanity is the kinda angry kid you are.

I think he became like a spiritual guide over here, you know. After all, how can we know better? We are only the actuall people who lived through every success and sorrows with Inter (and Ibrahimovic), day and night, so how on earth can we know better than a Barca fan who came here 10 days before Ibrahimovic was sold ? :)

How rude are we !!!

True...I have to learn to read between the lines and exercise some creative imagination to 'comprehend' the venom and insults Ibra sent Inter and it's fans way. :rollani:

Hasan
12 Jan 10, 19:14

True, all what he said in that interview is true. He can be scum but we should be grateful to him.

Nyall
12 Jan 10, 19:58
Anyhow... He's nominated for best foreign player, and therefore, if he wins, Serie A player of the year. He should win, he really deserves it. I wouldn't be surprised if they conspired and gave it to Milito though.

Adam wtf? In 2009 Milito scored more than Ibra as he was there for more than 6 months so in fact that award going to Diego wouldn't be a conspiracy but justice.

Luka
12 Jan 10, 20:04
That happens when you fail to use any evidence let alone logic in your responses...The only point made from colorful insults and profanity is the kinda angry kid you are.

You're teaching me about the logic ? :lol:

Whatever you say to me, I acknoledge. Whether it is stupid, or not stupid, I copy that.

It took me 2 pages of posting for you to acknoledge one thing. I'm not gonna waste any more time on you.

And it is the only reason I threw insults at you, because I hate idiots. If it didn't took me 2 pages for this 1 thing, we would be already over with this discussion, and most likely without any insults.

True, all what he said in that interview is true. He can be scum but we should be grateful to him.

All is true? Ok.

Maxwell also came in the same year to Inter right?

Why we didn't hear Maxwell say:

"When I arrived, we won for three consecutive years,"

Ain't it also true ?

Adam
12 Jan 10, 20:39
Adam wtf? In 2009 Milito scored more than Ibra as he was there for more than 6 months so in fact that award going to Diego wouldn't be a conspiracy but justice.

The award is for the 08/09 season in which Ibra was easily the best player in the Serie A, and even if that wasn't the case, Ibra won the top scorer award and the Serie A. Milito won nothing. Case closed.

It took me 2 pages of posting for you to acknoledge one thing. I'm not gonna waste any more time on you.

And it is the only reason I threw insults at you, because I hate idiots. If it didn't took me 2 pages for this 1 thing, we would be already over with this discussion, and most likely without any insults.

Now you know how I feel :D

P.S FCBarca that's not a stab at you. I think you're making perfect sense.

Luka
12 Jan 10, 21:14
Now you know how I feel :D

I will, when you tell me what is it about :P

Adam, don't get me wrong, but I think you ain't exactly the most objective person when it comes to Ibrahimovic.

First you came to the forums because of Ibrahimovic, second you went to Barca forums the moment Ibrahimovic signed for them, if not before it.

I'm not judging you, I just wanted to point that little thing out, that Ibrahimovic is someone special to you, and I THINK (my opinion) he is as much important to you as Inter is, if not maybe more (that is my perception). The moment Ibrahimovic went to Barcelona I've noticed you became a lot less active member than before. Before you were very active ever since you joined Forum. It could be ofcourse coincidence.

For pretty much everybody else here, no player at Inter is bigger than the club or as much important as the club, I think that's why I can say that I think you ain't exactly the best example of objectivity here, because you deffend Ibrahimovic whatever he does or says.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember you ever criticising him over anything. Ever, ofcourse except for a short time, during which you wrote couple of posts like underneath.

Did he kiss it or did he smell it? That's so unlike him! I don't believe it!

I think he smelled it to make sure they gave him a clean one. I think he was joking. I can't believe he kissed it. I feel gutted.

Maxwell did it too? It doesn't matter if they've been told. Why did he do that? He's never even kissed the MFF badge, or Inters.. This is just sad.

I'm happy for him even though I have a tough time swallowing him kissing the Barca shirt.

I can't watch it!

And here we are with you being one of the biggest deffenders of Ibrahimovic on the forums. You quickly forgot about it / changed your opinion, and I think that the fact it's Ibrahimovic and not someone else was the reason for it.

So (for me) it's not a big suprise that you back up pretty much everybody, who comes here deffending Ibrahimovic.

Nyall
12 Jan 10, 21:50
The award is for the 08/09 season in which Ibra was easily the best player in the Serie A, and even if that wasn't the case, Ibra won the top scorer award and the Serie A. Milito won nothing. Case closed.

:nono::nono:

Alessandro Del Piero, Antonio Cassano and Daniele De Rossi are nominated as Best Italian Player in the Oscar del Calcio.

The ceremony will be held on Monday in the annual Italian version of the PFA Awards, as they are voted for by the players throughout Serie A based on the previous calendar year.

Del Piero can’t get a game at Juventus right now, but he is battling with Sampdoria starlet Cassano and Roma hero De Rossi for the Best Italian Player Award.

Jose Mourinho did not win the Best Coach Award last year, but is nominated again with Cagliari’s Massimiliano Allegri and Genoa’s Gian Piero Gasperini.

Diego Milito leads the way for the Best Foreign Player, joined by former Milan star Kaka and ex-Inter man Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Best Young Player is an all-San Siro affair between Alexandre Pato, Mario Balotelli and Davide Santon.

Best Goalkeeper will be one of Gianluigi Buffon, Julio Cesar and Federico Marchetti.

Giorgio Chiellini of Juventus, Inter’s Douglas Maicon and the recently-retired Paolo Maldini vie for Best Defender.

The winners of the individual prizes will then go against each other for the Player of the Year Award.

Like I said before you posted your BS, Milito deserves the award more than Ibrahimovic.

minterke
12 Jan 10, 22:12
Ibra deserves it, but please Adam...Milito scored one goal less playing for a team where the combined salaries are probably equal to Vieira's.

Nyall
12 Jan 10, 22:34
Ibra deserves it, but please Adam...Milito scored one goal less playing for a team where the combined salaries are probably equal to Vieira's.

Then tell me how does Ibra deserve it? Ibra scored 15 goals in 2009. Milito scored 25 goals in 2009.

Alessandro
12 Jan 10, 22:52
I actually think Milito is favourite to get the award... Bigger achievement as he was with a weaker team.

Luka
12 Jan 10, 23:03
Hmmm, after reading what you guys said, I'm actually changing my opinion.

Although I still think Ibrahimovic is the favourite to win it, I don't think he is the big favourite anymore, and you guys have a very good points about Diego.

Adam
12 Jan 10, 23:39
I will, when you tell me what is it about :P

It was a joke. It means that what you described is how I feel when i'm arguing something with you.:P

Adam, don't get me wrong, but I think you ain't exactly the most objective person when it comes to Ibrahimovic.

First you came to the forums because of Ibrahimovic, second you went to Barca forums the moment Ibrahimovic signed for them, if not before it.

I'm not judging you, I just wanted to point that little thing out, that Ibrahimovic is someone special to you, and I THINK (my opinion) he is as much important to you as Inter is, if not maybe more (that is my perception). The moment Ibrahimovic went to Barcelona I've noticed you became a lot less active member than before. Before you were very active ever since you joined Forum. It could be ofcourse coincidence.

For pretty much everybody else here, no player at Inter is bigger than the club or as much important as the club, I think that's why I can say that I think you ain't exactly the best example of objectivity here, because you deffend Ibrahimovic whatever he does or says.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember you ever criticising him over anything. Ever, ofcourse except for a short time, during which you wrote couple of posts like underneath.

And here we are with you being one of the biggest deffenders of Ibrahimovic on the forums. You quickly forgot about it / changed your opinion, and I think that the fact it's Ibrahimovic and not someone else was the reason for it.

So (for me) it's not a big suprise that you back up pretty much everybody, who comes here deffending Ibrahimovic.[/QUOTE

Wow, that's one gargantuar post. Where do I start...Oh, right. I'm a lot less active because A: I stopped playing poker and instead I'm studying, therefore I don't sit infront of the computer all day and therefore don't log in as much, and B: I don't have as much time, and even if I did I'm tired of arguing the same old bullshit, with the same old people. I'd rather just read or post in more "relaxed" threads.

You said, correct me if i'm wrong..Yeah, You're corrected. I've criticized him in the past, very rarely but it has happened. I don't like to critisize the players that carry the team on it's shoulders. And especially with Ibra, he had enough people criticizing him as soon as he had a poor half or missed a chance, so I didn't see the need, just as I don't see it now when people are flaming Balotelli.

How often have you heard me critisize Maicon or Julio Cesar? I don't think I've ever critisized JC, while Maicon mostly when he got himself sent off. And, yes I was shocked when he kissed the Barca jersey, because it was uncharacteristic of him. Simple as that.

Now, as for me saying much of what FCBarca is saying making perfect sense, is because I think it does. Even though i didn't read half of his and your little feud, a lot of what he's said is basicly my sentiments from six months ago.

I think your whole post is a weak ad-hominem argument because what you're saying is I don't have any credibilty because im biased towards Ibra, which I may be, but it does not diminish the strength of my arguments. In this case I didn't have an argument, I merely wanted to clarify to let him know I didn't agree with you about him being a moron, or "morron" as you put it. :D

Anyways Luka, honestly I couldn't care less what you think of me and my motives. It's a free World. Think whatever you want, just don't expect me to make a long ass response everytime you feel the need to question my fanhood of Inter, because I don't have that kind of time. ;)

:nono::nono:
Like I said before you posted your BS, Milito deserves the award more than Ibrahimovic.

If you go to goal.com they write the award is for the 08/09 season. That is also what I've read in the past on other websites, so that's what I'm going by. Anyways, it doesn't matter. Half a season, or no, Ibra deserves it more than anyone for not just the top scorer award and the scudetto, but also for clearly being the most dominant player the last few years.

Maybe I came off a little harsh. I'm not saying he hasn't done great for Genoa, and Inter. Milito is awesome but him being voted player of the year would be ridiculous to me. I'm sorry but it would. You can argue he scored one less goal than Ibra but realize it's easy to compare the two and conclude who the better player is, since both played at Inter.

While Milito is doing excellent scoring goals, Ibra not only scored at the same rate Milito is, he assisted and created plays at the same rate Sneijder does, if not more. He made the team tick and with his physical presence offered a get out of jail free card so to speak, and made the team fun to watch at the same time. As great as Milito is he's not Ibra, whether I'm biased or not, That's just a fact.

Nyall
12 Jan 10, 23:53
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Adam, what you sound like right now is not a fan boy but some stupid child who is begging for a toy at Walmart that his mommy doesn't wanna buy for him.

This isn't a lifetime achievement award here it's an award that should go to the best forgein player for a period of time and it should go to Milito because he has out performed Ibrahimovic for the entire period of the competition's running. Milito was the leagues top scorer in that period and he deserves that award. And your Ibra deserves it for what he has done in recent years is just making you more and more stupid. If awards were dealt based on how good players were in recent years then Ronaldinho would still be collecting Ballon D'or's. But of course it would make sense to you. In your Ibra FC shades, anything that doesn't make Ibra look like a messiah is nonsensical even believing Goal.com.:lol::lol::lol:

It's the best player for 2009 for the Calender year. Use your common sense here man, the 08/09 season ended 7 months ago, why the fuck would they only now begin voting on awards?! Doesn't it seem more logical that voting has just commenced 11 days after rather than 7 months and 11 days after?! Common Adam, you've got to be smarter than that...

lonewolf19
12 Jan 10, 23:53
OMG, not this IBRA debate all over AGAIN!!!
We will never settle on this eh?

Adam
13 Jan 10, 00:20
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Adam, what you sound like right now is not a fan boy but some stupid child who is begging for a toy at Walmart that his mommy doesn't wanna buy for him.

:D Nice. Really shattered my confidence there.:P:lol:

This isn't a lifetime achievement award here it's an award that should go to the best forgein player for a period of time and it should go to Milito because he has out performed Ibrahimovic for the entire period of the competition's running. Milito was the leagues top scorer in that period and he deserves that award. And your Ibra deserves it for what he has done in recent years is just making you more and more stupid. If awards were dealt based on how good players were in recent years then Ronaldinho would still be collecting Ballon D'or's. But of course it would make sense to you. In your Ibra FC shades, anything that doesn't make Ibra look like a messiah is nonsensical even believing Goal.com.:lol::lol::lol:

A player that's been dominant for many years has more of a claim to awards such as these, opposed to someone who's just starting to dominate. That's what i'm saying. You took it way out of context. Furthermore, the important part of the season is from January to May, that's when everything is settled. You don't win scoring titles or championship trophies in December. The FIFA World player of the year is also based on the calender year, but do you think that matters? Whoever wins the Cl or International tournies, will be favouite for those awards. Same principle applies to the Oscar del calcio awards, if it's based on the calender year.

The exception is if there's a player out there that's so good like Ronaldinho in 03/04, 04/05 that it's undeniable, Or Messi for most of his career. IMO same principle should apply to Ibra in those awards, but that's another story. Point is Milito is not one of those players. Cassano, different story.

It's the best player for 2009 for the Calender year. Use your common sense here man, the 08/09 season ended 7 months ago, why the fuck would they only now begin voting on awards?! Doesn't it seem more logical that voting has just commenced 11 days after rather than 7 months and 11 days after?! Common Adam, you've got to be smarter than that...

I agree, it doesn't make sense, but that's what I've read on several different websites over the years. Furthermore I've read that the players in Serie A voted during the summer break. I can't bother to look it up because frankly I don't care, as I consider it irrelevant anyway.

Luka
13 Jan 10, 00:32
It was a joke. It means that what you described is how I feel when i'm arguing something with you.:P

Got it :P

Although I'm a little suprised, because I don't remember any situation like what I described, that I didn't want to acknoledge something from you? We had many arguments, but it wasn't about me not acknoledging what you're saying, was it? Have I ever deliberatly ignored what you are saying? I don't think so.

The only thing I remember that come close, is when we were arguing about something, that we both thought from our own separate perspectives, but when we came to realise this, it stopped there.

I don't think this is anything like what I had with our new spiritual guide over here, mister "FCBarca".

You can't honestly tell me, that you don't understand why I was mad.

If you told someone one thing, and then you had to repeat it 5 times more because the other person deliberatly ignored what you were saying, there is no way you would find it as a normal thing, and that it wouldn't iritate you.

Wow, that's one gargantuar post. Where do I start...Oh, right. I'm a lot less active because A: I stopped playing poker and instead I'm studying, therefore I don't sit infront of the computer all day and therefore don't log in as much, and B: I don't have as much time, and even if I did I'm tired of arguing the same old bullshit, with the same old people. I'd rather just read or post in more "relaxed" threads.

Like I've said, it could be just coincidence. You didn't have to explain it, a "just coincidence" phrase would do just fine.

Anyways Luka, honestly I couldn't care less what you think of me and my motives. It's a free World.

I didn't expect you to agree to it or anything. Not caring is a normal response, I would write the same.

Obviously I awaited the response, and it would be very naive of me to not expect a post like that.

That was just my general opinion, so to let you know, and I thought it is as good place to write it as any I guess. It was not a post that was the beginning of a discussion, but I'm sure you already know this.

Have to agree with Nyall about this little phrase though:

"but also for clearly being the most dominant player the last few years."

This is a silly thing to say, when it is clearly a yearly award. This is not an award for the most impact or anything like that.

Adam
13 Jan 10, 00:53
Although I'm a little suprised, because I don't remember any situation like what I described, that I didn't want to acknoledge something from you? We had many arguments, but it wasn't about me not acknoledging what you're saying, was it? Have I ever deliberatly ignored what you are saying? I don't think so.

Well, I don't know if it was deliberate, but my God was it irritating. In general you're right though, usually you acknowledge a point being made. This is off-topic, but thinking back on our debates I recall that most of the times it would go like this: You make an argument, often multiple ones, I argue against it/them. We go on poisoning the forum with gargantuar multi-quote posts for a page or so, then you change your argument, and I argue against that for a few pages. You change it for a third time and that's usually when I'm irritated enough to start calling you a moron. :D

That's my perspective at least, but something tells me you have a different one.;) Anyways, I'm gon have a smoke and off to bed. You take care. Peace.

Luka
13 Jan 10, 01:04
Well, I don't know if it was deliberate, but my God was it irritating.

Well, I could tell my side of a story, but lets not spoil the fun :D

In general you're right though, usually you acknowledge a point being made.

Thank you.

So why you don't bash FCBarca for that then ? Honestly, ain't it because he is deffending Ibrahimovic, and I'm attacking him ?

Because that's the only reason I can see for you picking just on me. (not that I would care, but I think we agreed on that, that we don't give a shit anyways about what people think)

This is off-topic, but thinking back on our debates I recall that most of the times it would go like this: You make an argument, often multiple ones, I argue against it/them. We go on poisoning the forum with gargantuar multi-quote posts for a page or so[...]

Ahhh, good times :P

Seriously though, these are the old times. They won't come back, I don't have as much time as I used to.

What I'm doing over here right now, is only because of FCBarca. I should soon go back to my "only a guest" state.

You change it for a third time and that's usually when I'm irritated enough to start calling you a moron. :D

You never called me a moron :]

I think I would remember that one :D

I usually don't "like", when people call me a moron :>

Anyways, I'm gon have a smoke and off to bed. You take care. Peace.
Right back at ya.

ps. Maybe except for the first part. I don't smoke :]

Adam
13 Jan 10, 01:51
So why you don't bash FCBarca for that then ? Honestly, ain't it because he is deffending Ibrahimovic, and I'm attacking him ?

Because that's the only reason I can see for you picking just on me. (not that I would care, but I think we agreed on that, that we don't give a shit anyways about what people think)

I haven't thought about it...I dunno. I guess I don't bash him because I agree with most of what he's saying. He's not calling me an "angry kid" five times in a row so it doesn't bother me. I mean who the fuck am I? The debate-school judge of this forum? Also I haven't even read half of your debate with him, and what I read I kind of just speed read through.

And, I'm sorry but I don't see how "I'm picking on you". I can concede that sometimes when you say something about Ibrahimovic I find provocative or dumb, I get annoyed and write a thing or two, but I haven't done that in a long time.

In this case, the only reason I quoted you is because you wrote something that reminded me of things, I found it funny, and joked about it. If you feel I'm picking on you, then I'm sorry. I won't do it again. But Tbh Luka, I don't know if you believe the World revolves around you or if you're generally just suspicious when I write something in a thread where you're having an argument, but a lot of times when I write something that isn't related to your argument you seem to take it like it is, like today when I wrote Ibra was up for the Oscar awards.

Believe it or not, but I actually tried to change the subject.

Seriously though, these are the old times. They won't come back, I don't have as much time as I used to.

What I'm doing over here right now, is only because of FCBarca. I should soon go back to my "only a guest" state.

Yeah, I've noticed that since Recoba left Inter you've started to become less and less active. I guess the only thing keeping you here now is Mourinho. :P

No but I'm the same, I rarely even argue on here anymore. I usually just ignore posts I don't agree with. Only reason I'm arguing now is because I can't fall asleep.:lol:

You never called me a moron :]

Well, not in so many words.:D Anyways, that was a long time ago, and I agree it was good times.;)

FCBarca
17 Jan 10, 02:44
Ibra's had a dip in form for the last couple of matches perhaps...In particular, missed one of the easiest tap ins earlier today

mario.santon
17 Jan 10, 03:05
after a year or two, being only second or third person on the team..
He will get bored and asking for transfer.

sergiu.inter
17 Jan 10, 11:05
Figo wouldn't be a comparable example, IMHO...Figo went to the mortal rivals of the club within the same league whereas Zlatan left the league and did not go to a direct rival...Can't deem Ibra's actions as betrayal wrt Barca...

i hope you'll still be here the day he'll sign for Real Madrid...i would love to see your face ;)

FCBarca
17 Jan 10, 15:16
i hope you'll still be here the day he'll sign for Real Madrid...i would love to see your face ;)

Wouldn't be the same for me, tbh...Now, if it were Xavi, Iniesta or Leo...That'd be a different story

Suneet
17 Jan 10, 15:18
FCBarca, Ibra has these dips in form, so just get used to it. We used to worry because we din have Messi as well. Its a matter of confidence, one goal and he will be back.

Nyall
17 Jan 10, 19:54
Wouldn't be the same for me, tbh...Now, if it were Xavi, Iniesta or Leo...That'd be a different story
None of Xavi, Iniesta or Messi would ever sign for Madrid. They have class

rfU
17 Jan 10, 22:18
the look on his face after that miss vs Sevilla was priceless :lol: Lets hope this goes on for a good while

@Nyall, did Kaka really say that? What a toff.

FCBarca
19 Jan 10, 00:15
Not familiar with the Calcio 'Oscars' but Ibra won the best player and best foreign player for 08/09...He responded with these comments:

I miss Italy. I learnt so much in five years and won lots. But now I am enjoying Spain and I love it at Barcelona

What a dick :rollani:

mario.santon
19 Jan 10, 01:05
if ibra move to madrid, he ll kiss the badge, and claim that barca is not as good as madrid

FCBarca
19 Jan 10, 01:18
if ibra move to madrid, he ll kiss the badge, and claim that barca is not as good as madrid

Yet, it'd never be a Figo

Nyall
19 Jan 10, 08:04
@Nyall, did Kaka really say that? What a toff.
Lol yeah he did..

Nyall
19 Jan 10, 08:04
Yet, it'd never be a Figo

Yeah he's not great enough.

Finally, you see the truth about him. Good job! I knew it wouldn't take long.

Sneijder<3
19 Jan 10, 08:09
http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=52597

aww how cute, he misses us haha :p

sergiu.inter
19 Jan 10, 08:11
Haha...but i understand him....who wouldn't miss Italy,Milan,Inter,The Meazza...he never thought he will miss those things,but he does :lol: ...but probably most he misses Juventus&Delle Alpi... ;)

jayjay
19 Jan 10, 12:27
he misses us already hmm LOL

Raul Duke
19 Jan 10, 13:19
Has he insulted Inter Milan by kissing the badge? Yes
Is history going to remember that shit? No

In 10 years time the footballing world will remember him for helping Inter win 3 Scudetti and getting a $50mil profit from selling him, not kissing some badge. As far as Inter's legacy goes he's done great things. I understand people's frustration at his recent actions, but he's helped where it really counts.

FCBarca
19 Jan 10, 13:22
Yeah he's not great enough.

Nothing to do with greatness but with non La Masia products...After Figo, culés won't invest emotionally in a player to gain that kinda trust with them again...It'll take a real commitment from the player himself to get there with the fans...Some players earn it rapidly, like say Larsson whereas some it never really grips them, say like Saviola (Who did make the move to the enemy).

I think most see Ibra as I have described - a mercenary...A talented one but one they won't put too many of their emotional eggs into his basket...So a Figo couldn't really occur, for the culés

Luka
19 Jan 10, 13:47

In 10 years time the footballing world will remember him for helping Inter win 3 Scudetti and getting a $50mil profit from selling him, not kissing some badge.
The 'fans stuff' is nothing a world football is interested about. They don't give a shit about this sort of thing, and we shouldn't either care what those fans think.

Does any fan outside of Liverpool or Man Utd knows why those clubs hate eachother so much ?

Does any fan outside of Barca knows why Eto'o has a grudge against Real Madrid?

Those are the stuff that only the fans of involved clubs, who are not only the fans when the game is on TV, will know.

But the inter fans I described will. Just like those fans will not forget what Cannavaro did to us, or Ronaldo.

Raul Duke
19 Jan 10, 13:54
Fair point, I agree with what you said. My point was just that while he has enraged a lot of fans, he has helped where it matters (cups & bank account)

Luka
19 Jan 10, 14:38
I (can't say for everyone) never denied that. And I'm sure many are aware of that as well.

If a person wins a team CL cup by himself, even if he was the biggest prick in the world, can't make the facts a fairytale. Facts are facts.

So yes, he did give Inter a lot (from sporting point of view).

Yes he is a prick to me (from an interista point of view).

Adam
19 Jan 10, 15:18
I'm shocked De Rossi won the Italian award ahead of Cassano. Completely undeserved. On the other hand I don't even know what Kaka is doing on the list of nominees...

Congrats to Mourinho, JC and Ibra for their awards. Fully deserved. Maicon should of won one too though.

Adam
19 Jan 10, 18:59
It's a shame that Ibra's words only make the International papers when the media can sensationalize it. He gave a good interview after the gala where ha talked about how he misses Italy, and the friends he made outside of football, which Inter teammates he still keeps in touch with, how he still watches Inter, and his predictions on the derby and so on and so forth.

It's a shame that the only thing inernational readers get to read is when a journalist asks him which is better between Barca and Inter etc.

Toninu
19 Jan 10, 20:52
Um.. can someone give me a definition of mercenary because as far as I know Ibra was the highest paid player in the world when he played for us, so you could be justified to call him a glory hunter but still Ibra gave us a lot of joy and I respect him greatly. The kiss on the Barca shirt means shit really he was actually asked by the journalists to do it maybe not a justification but still it didn't mean much to him and it wasn't a message to spite Inter, some of you need to get over him and move on. Ibra was great he came and he went, he's one of the greatest players to ever play for us and his legacy in our colours will live on whether some of you like it or not.

P.S quit believing how the media turn Ibra's words into offenses towards Inter, saying Barca is stronger is a fact not an attack towards us. But meh keep living in the past but trying to crush Ibra's memory won't work because if you're really Inter fans you enjoyed every single great moment in his time with us.

rfU
19 Jan 10, 20:55
I'm shocked De Rossi won the Italian award ahead of Cassano. Completely undeserved. On the other hand I don't even know what Kaka is doing on the list of nominees...

what about Mou winning coach of the year... how about that one :lol: Ahead of Gasperini and Prandelli???

Luka
20 Jan 10, 09:24
P.S quit believing how the media turn Ibra's words into offenses towards Inter, saying Barca is stronger is a fact not an attack towards us. .
Questions are not dangerous. Answers are.

Media asks difficult questions, the ones they want a specific response to. For example, they will forever keep asking Jose if he wants to go back to England etc.

But the question by no means forces the questioned for the specific answer, he can say whatever he wants. So for example, when Kaka was asked about Milan hundreed times already since he left, you never heard even one negative response about Milan, except this "curse" interview which I take more like a joke from Kaka. Hardly anyone can take it as bashing Milan, for what?

Ibrahimovic spoken many times in positive light about Inter, but he also spoke sometimes in negative light. So if I tell my girlfriend I love her 100 times, but then I will say one time I hate her guts, I don't think the former can nulify the latter and I'll be screwed at this point and it will take a lot of me for her to forget that.

Ibrahimovic showed lack of respect not only towards fans with the badge thing and with the other interviews, but also towards the players taking credit for the Scudetto, while at the same time, when the team crushed out from CL again, Ibrahimovic would want to be the last man to blame. He never even once spoke how he didn't do enough, or failed as a leader.

And yet, when it comes to Serie A it is all down to Ibrahimovic.

He is the perfect example of a glory hunter. When things go great, it is thanks to me. When things don't go that great, I should be the last one to blame, and there are tons of excuses under the sleave.

It's like with most of modern feminists. It's not about the equality of the sexes(which I strongly agree on) anymore, but it's about taking what is the best of the male side, WITHOUT any negatives of it.

rockball
20 Jan 10, 13:07
Not familiar with the Calcio 'Oscars' but Ibra won the best player and best foreign player for 08/09...He responded with these comments:

Whats offensive about what he said?

Fact - He has dissed Inter in his interviews.
Yet you keep preaching that he didn't say anything and bla bla bla

Fact - He didn't say a word against Barca or Spain
Yet you turn against him :rolleyes:

rockball
20 Jan 10, 13:11
I don't even know what Kaka is doing on the list of nominees...

Well it reflects two things.
One we know that all such awards always carry the glamourous names irrespective of what they do. All such lists whether for Ballon D'or or whatever have half the names based on history.

Second, it reflects the lack of foreign stars in Serie A at the moment.

I feel the nominees for best foreign player should have included Melo, Vucinic, Mutu. But then who is interested in them.

FCBarca
20 Jan 10, 14:11
Whats offensive about what he said?

Fact - He has dissed Inter in his interviews.
Yet you keep preaching that he didn't say anything and bla bla bla

Fact - He didn't say a word against Barca or Spain
Yet you turn against him :rolleyes:

I guess some require a sarcasm qualifier in parenthesis

FCBarca
20 Jan 10, 14:14

Ibrahimovic spoken many times in positive light about Inter, but he also spoke sometimes in negative light. So if I tell my girlfriend I love her 100 times, but then I will say one time I hate her guts, I don't think the former can nulify the latter and I'll be screwed at this point and it will take a lot of me for her to forget that.

Ibrahimovic showed lack of respect not only towards fans with the badge thing and with the other interviews, but also towards the players taking credit for the Scudetto, while at the same time, when the team crushed out from CL again, Ibrahimovic would want to be the last man to blame. He never even once spoke how he didn't do enough, or failed as a leader.

Or, it's dangerous to look for meaning or hidden agendas in answers where there aren't any...Ibra is Ibra, I can already see he has a surly nature but disrespect to his former club or fans?...Never even caught a sniff of that from him yet

Luka
20 Jan 10, 16:58
Unfortunetly for you you're couple of months late. This is a known issue, and interisti already know about it, and again unfortunetly for you, they know this is true, because it did happen and Ibrahimovic said what he said.

It's not up for a debate, especialy with some Barca fan who came here 6 months ago, who has nerve to teach me about a stuff that only other interista can do.

Whether you want to believe it is hidden agenda, or if this is only a legend is of no concern to me, just like it shouldn't for any interista here.

FCBarca
20 Jan 10, 18:03
Unfortunetly for you you're couple of months late. This is a known issue, and interisti already know about it, and again unfortunetly for you, they know this is true, because it did happen and Ibrahimovic said what he said.

Proof/evidence...Still lacking

It's not up for a debate, especialy with some Barca fan who came here 6 months ago, who has nerve to teach me about a stuff that only other interista can do.

I guess it would take someone years to understand what they read or see in the media...According to you, only an interista is capable of logic...Yet, you've routinely demonstrated that you've been incapable of that very logic...Ergo, it's hardly limited to interistas

jayjay
20 Jan 10, 18:05
isnt it pathetic how people are hating/insulting eachover over a ex player

Stefan
20 Jan 10, 18:08
Or, it's dangerous to look for meaning or hidden agendas in answers where there aren't any...Ibra is Ibra, I can already see he has a surly nature but disrespect to his former club or fans?...Never even caught a sniff of that from him yet

Proof is quite easy. He kissed the barca shirt, that is as clear a sign of disrespect towards the interisti as one could hope to find.;)

Luka
20 Jan 10, 18:24
Proof/evidence...Still lacking
If you'll be a good boy you will find enough evidence in this thread, because it was already talked about for pages.

Unfortunetly you are a person who doesn't like reading, so I guess my suggestion is futile, like you shown before.

I guess it would take someone years to understand what they read or see in the media...According to you, only an interista is capable of logic...
Nope.

Only interista can say whether something is disrispectfull for us or not, whether we can consider player A a legend or not. Not you, no chelsea fan, not a JuBe fan, not anyone. Because this is not a "fact" issue. Every community is different, and Inter community is different.

You are not interista, this is not a Barcelona/universal matter.

If you and other Barca fans don't give a shit about players kissing a badge doesn't make it universal thing. If you would consider Ronaldo an Inter legend doesn't mean squat over here, you understand? You're not an interista.

I find it actually quite offensive, that you come here and correct us how kissing a badge is overated in these years and how we're wrong of giving it so much meaning. I wonder if Han will come here some day and smite you for these blasphemies.

Maybe it is overated in your fucked up Spain, because so many people do it that you all lost the meaning of it, but you are in no position telling us if we consider something disrespectfull enough or not. This is Italian environment not spanish.

Hasan
20 Jan 10, 19:23
Zlatan Ibrahimović is the best thing that happened to this club in last decade, PERIOD.

FCBarca
20 Jan 10, 19:37
If you'll be a good boy you will find enough evidence in this thread, because it was already talked about for pages.

Unfortunetly you are a person who doesn't like reading, so I guess my suggestion is futile, like you shown before.

I read, I just happen to understand what I read...Oh you mean all that supposition with zero substance or evidence?...Sure, there are pages of it from you.

Only interista can say whether something is disrispectfull for us or not, whether we can consider player A a legend or not. Not you, no chelsea fan, not a JuBe fan, not anyone. Because this is not a "fact" issue. Every community is different, and Inter community is different.

You are not interista, this is not a Barcelona/universal matter.

If you and other Barca fans don't give a shit about players kissing a badge doesn't make it universal thing. If you would consider Ronaldo an Inter legend doesn't mean squat over here, you understand? You're not an interista.

I find it actually quite offensive, that you come here and correct us how kissing a badge is overated in these years and how we're wrong of giving it so much meaning. I wonder if Han will come here some day and smite you for these blasphemies.

Logic is logic, citing interista as a basis for this doesn't reflect logic or passion...It reflects bias so no, I am not an Interista and I don't possess that sort of bias...Opinion, is all I offered...You don't have to agree with it just as you don't have to agree that I find your 'reading into comments' wrt Ibra absurd...Hence, the foundation of forums in general, discussions.

Maybe it is overated in your fucked up Spain, because so many people do it that you all lost the meaning of it, but you are in no position telling us if we consider something disrespectfull enough or not. This is Italian environment not spanish.

There's angry kid again, welcome back...Amusing to find someone in Poland waxing polemic about what is Italian while rubbishing Spain...That's xenophobia across the spectrum of nationalities, well done and consistent with the sort of 'logic' that comes from you.

fugi
20 Jan 10, 19:56
Ibra never said anything bad about Inter, in fact he has expressed his gratitude to the club many times since leaving. Yes he kissed the badge, which I can understand upsets fans, but we have to take in point that this is how you do it in spain. Yes he said that barca has a better offensive force then inter, but isnt that what everybody on this forum also say?

addo
20 Jan 10, 20:13
Ibra is in UEFAs team of the year.

http://www1.uefa.com/fanzone/teamoftheyear/news/newsid=944777.html

Luka
20 Jan 10, 20:22
Logic is logic, citing interista as a basis for this doesn't reflect logic or passion...It reflects bias so no, I am not an Interista and I don't possess that sort of bias...Opinion, is all I offered...

The Spain argument was used only in accordence to your teams "kissing a badge means shit/nothing/is irrelavant" homeland. I wasn't bashing the country, and if you think that then you made a mistake.

Ironic how it all started from you telling me:

"meaning or hidden agendas in answers where there aren't any" :]

Opinion is welcome. You already did that, like 100 posts ago, and everybody knows what is your opinion. And yet you still write the same stuff here over and over again, like only you know the universal standards in which we can judge a former player. This is not opinion anymore, you try to tell us if we're right or wrong on stuff you are in no position commenting because you are a foreign fan, you are not an interista. Something that is ok with Barca fans does not have to be ok with Inter fans, and it is not open for a debate. It's only inteligence.

I repeat, for you something that is not offensive is offensive for me, and you can write the same stuff 1000 times and I still be here saying you're wrong.

Whatever we would find out about Ibrahimovic in interviews will be talked down by the likes of you. Whether we're reading "too much into stuff", or "he didn't really mean that", or "but he said so many nice things about Inter", or any other crap, is something that can last forever. Ibra kissing the badge was nothing anybody could deny, because it happened, so we went to "it's not important like it was before" argument.

I am not going to Barca forums and telling all the fans who hate Figo that you overreacted and that he left because he just loved Real. I am not going to Man Utd message boards and discussing whether Man Utd fans should love Beckham or not. I am not going to Milan forums and tell Milan fans if they were right or wrong for booing Maldini in his last game.

I am not doing that because I am not an idiot. These are all community issues I am in no posion discussing, because I'm outside person. Those are the things that has to do with passion, more than with facts or stats.

Toninu
20 Jan 10, 20:25

Media asks difficult questions, the ones they want a specific response to. For example, they will forever keep asking Jose if he wants to go back to England etc.

But the question by no means forces the questioned for the specific answer, he can say whatever he wants. So for example, when Kaka was asked about Milan hundreed times already since he left, you never heard even one negative response about Milan, except this "curse" interview which I take more like a joke from Kaka. Hardly anyone can take it as bashing Milan, for what?

Bullshit, Ibrahimovic just said in his interview that he won player of the year thanks to the other players... What is your source to this? And plus when did he say he hated Inter, when did he imply it? Meh it's all Bs to sell papers just forget about Ibra and move on. And if one of you guys used Goal.com as a source please, please throw your head into the screen.

FCBarca
20 Jan 10, 20:34
I am not going to Barca forums and telling all the fans who hate Figo that you overreacted and that he left because he just loved Real. I am not going to Man Utd message boards and discussing whether Man Utd fans should love Beckham or not. I am not going to Milan forums and tell Milan fans if they were right or wrong for booing Maldini in his last game.

I came over because one of my favorite players is now an Inter player, along with a few others...If you had gone to a Barca forum, you've already demonstrated you'd only be bashing the player...I haven't done that here with Ibra much less rant about how great Barca may be.

Moreover, compare apples to apples...Figo going to RM is hardly analogous to Ibra going to Barca, unless there's some century old rivalry with the club I and the rest of the planet is unfamiliar with.

What is your source to this? And plus when did he say he hated Inter, when did he imply it? Meh it's all Bs to sell papers just forget about Ibra and move on. And if one of you guys used Goal.com as a source please, please throw your head into the screen.

Very much the sort of thing I've been trying to get across...There is a difference between real slights/digs/insults and perceived ones...Ibra comes out and says Milan is a crap city and it's fans are idiots, then you wouldn't read me pointing out one defense for the player...Him going on about the style of play in Spain or Barca?...Not something I'd point to as a directed dig at the fans or club...Moreover, even Samu has been quoted of late to talk about how he does miss Spain and the style of play being harder to adjust to at Inter...Yet, that doesn't seem to generate similarly heated comments.

The badge kissing thing is not a universaly held sign of disrespect, IMHO - there are plenty who find it insulting just as there are those who think it's a nonissue.

FCBarca
20 Jan 10, 20:37
Ibra is in UEFAs team of the year.

http://www1.uefa.com/fanzone/teamoftheyear/news/newsid=944777.html

Yeah, I saw that...It's a fan popularity thing though...Not sure I'd pick Ibra over Samu based on how things went in Europe...Plus Terry over Pique?

Luka
20 Jan 10, 20:42
Moreover, compare apples to apples...Figo going to RM is hardly analogous to Ibra going to Barca, unless there's some century old rivalry with the club I and the rest of the planet is unfamiliar with.

Touch a nerve did I?

When I try to tell YOU, instead of you telling me about fan stuff that has to do with the supported club it is different.

Yet you're here invading our space and teaching us about how and if we can respect a former player, or not and on what basis.

Ironic.

I didn't even say anything, just put Figo as example, and you jumped into it right ahead with some explanation as well. I bet I would make you iritated if I started to do to you, what you're doing over here.

"Stating my opinion" that is.

Bullshit, Ibrahimovic just said in his interview that he won player of the year thanks to the other players... What is your source to this? And plus when did he say he hated Inter, when did he imply it? Meh it's all Bs to sell papers just forget about Ibra and move on. And if one of you guys used Goal.com as a source please, please throw your head into the screen.
Ask these guys what is the source:

Maybe they will tell you, and FCBarca and Ibra fanboys that are over here as well.

http://www.curvanordmilano.net/albums/Coreografie-2009-10/408_1.jpg

FCBarca
20 Jan 10, 20:49
Touch a nerve did I?

When I try to tell YOU, instead of you telling me about fan stuff that has to do with the supported club it is different.

Yet you're here invading our space and teaching us about how and if we can respect a former player, or not and on what basis.

Ironic.

Figo is old news, there's no nerve to touch...The point I was making was to simply illustrate how poorly constructed your arguments have been...Apples to apples suggests you compare relevant examples rather than obscure & irrelevant ones to attempt to make a point.

You should probably open up your eyes in Polska and accept that there's a world outside of your own ego & opinion...Forums are precisely for discussing issues, whether there's agreement or not...The forum is no more yours than it is mine or any other member's...If I was in here to simply wum it up, you'd have a point.

And as another reminder, I'm not here to teach you or anyone else to respect or like Ibra...I simply inquired into the house of cards logic that you founded your disdain for the player upon...The ensuing vitriol emanated from you

Luka
20 Jan 10, 20:59
My arguments are not poorly constructed, because I never started to explain my stance point by point. It would be pointless anyway, since it took you 2 pages to acknoledge a simple statement I made, that Ibra is not disliked/hated because he left, but because of the things that followed.

Now, AFTER WHOLE WEEK, you finaly discuss this stance, and not question whether it is how it is, or not.

Sorry, but you are not that important for me to waste time on you.

And the only reason you are not banned over here is because Han is a very tolerant person, which is one of his great values.

If it was italian forum, you would be nicely given a reply to your bollocks of how you're wrong, and after, if you would still argue with it, you would be also nicely, expeled from the message board.

Unfortunetly, over here it is not possible, so people have to tolerate your insults.

ps. This is not my opinion. I'm only a representative of a bigger part of this forum, and like 100% of interisti watching every Inter game live.

GRANDE CURVA NORD!!!

FCBarca
20 Jan 10, 21:12
My arguments are not poorly constructed, because I never started to explain my stance point by point. It would be pointless anyway, since it took you 2 pages to acknoledge a simple statement I made, that Ibra is not disliked/hated because he left, but because of the things that followed.

Now, AFTER WHOLE WEEK, you finaly discuss this stance, and not question whether it is how it is, or not.

Sounds, still, like you just never understood what was written from the start.

Sorry, but you are not that important for me to waste time on you.

And the only reason you are not banned over here is because Han is a very tolerant person, which is one of his great values.

And meanwhile you must have a very overinflated sense of yourself to conclude that you are important to me simply because I've engaged in this debate...It is, after all (For the 1000th time, as you like to continually say), a forum....This is where discussions take place...Not all are going to be topics or arguments you like and not all are going to be in agreement with your own line of thinking...If it was your belief that an Inter forum much less any other should only include members that think exactly the way you do, you might consider starting a forum of one - for yourself.

If it was italian forum, you would be nicely given a reply to your bollocks of how you're wrong, and after, if you would still argue with it, you would be also nicely, expeled from the message board.

Unfortunetly, over here it is not possible, so people have to tolerate your insults.

ps. This is not my opinion. I'm only a representative of a bigger part of this forum, and like 100% of interisti watching every Inter game live.

You could pour through all of my posts here and see where I went after and attacked/insulted another member without being insulted first (Ironic since insults is standard M.O. for you)...You'd find nothing.

Instead, you might consider broadening your mind and refraining from insulting others, interistas or anyone else...Sounds like Luka simply doesn't play well with others, although that's not really a revelation

fugi
20 Jan 10, 21:16
Luka im not sure ur in majority...

Luka
20 Jan 10, 21:28
You could pour through all of my posts here and see where I went after and attacked/insulted another member without being insulted first (Ironic since insults is standard M.O. for you)...You'd find nothing.

Instead, you might consider broadening your mind and refraining from insulting others, interistas or anyone else...Sounds like Luka simply doesn't play well with others, although that's not really a revelation

How poor of you, you did not understand :(

Like I've already said many times, for me it is an insult to be told by Barca fan of "what are the standards of which a former Inter player can be measured". Just so you're not going blind again, I'm mostly reffering to the badge thing.

"The badge kissing thing is not a universaly held sign of disrespect, IMHO - there are plenty who find it insulting just as there are those who think it's a nonissue."

Oh, so if, lets just say for a moment, most interisti are insulted by other player as important as Ibra kissing a badge at new team, we CAN dislike/hate him, and Barca fans who don't give a crap (mostly) about this can dissagree ? Am I reading this right?

ps. Cafe or Adam can confirm, that we argued a lot in the past unlike I argued with you over here, and we never insulted eachother on the forums. You think I am trashing people, like you, on a daily basis? Wrong. I trash you because you're a Barca fan who comes here and insults me, by telling me stuff you shouldn't. That's why I was offensive from the moment this discussion started, and that is the reason I will still do.

Luka im not sure ur in majority...
Oh? And what makes you not sure?

Even if there was not a single person who would agree with me over here, I would still have peace of mind knowing that I'm in this group :)

GRANDE CURVA NORD!!!

FCBarca
20 Jan 10, 21:32
Like I've already said many times, for me it is an insult to be told by Barca fan of "what are the standards of which a former Inter player can be measured". Just so you're not going blind again, I'm mostly reffering to the badge thing.

Echoes what I said about the world revolving around you...There are standards for discourse and simply because you deem it an insult doesn't make it an insult in society...Profane communication with members, not limited to myself, however IS insulting by society.

ps. Cafe or Adam can confirm, that we argued a lot in the past unlike I argued with you over here, and we never insulted eachother on the forums. You think I am trashing people like you on a daily basis? Wrong. I trash you because you're a Barca fan who comes here and insults me, by telling me stuff you shouldn't. That's why I was offensive from the moment this discussion started, and that is the reason I will still do.

I've seen your posts with others, Luka...You don't even comprehend that your manner is insulting...Particularly the language and condescension you often use...You not recognizing it, is not really a surprise.

Even if there was not a single person who would agree with me over here, I would still have peace of mind knowing that I'm in this group :)

Like I said, forum of one - just yourself

Adam
20 Jan 10, 21:36
What about the banner that said "Ibra, your honesty is better than Kaka's lies". I, and many others can have peace of mind that we're in that group Luka. Or the group that cheered him when he came back to San Siro with Barca. Fact is the Meazza faithfull weren't united in their treatment of him, and neither is Interfans or this forum.

IMO, yours and FcBarca's debate is a complete waste of time. But by all means, keep beating a dead horse if that is what the two of you want.

szogo
20 Jan 10, 21:45
IMO, yours and FcBarca's debate is a complete waste of time. But by all means, keep beating a dead horse if that is what the two of you want.

This. For both FcBarca and Luka i have ;)

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/2959/opinionoe.jpg

Stop it.

K.I.
20 Jan 10, 21:48
EVERYTHING ASIDE, there are facts that cant be denied, he was with us for 3 years, yes he is a good player but with us he played his best football, he was our highest paid player, everyone showed him respect and alot of people liked him, the least he could do was give a thank you, but no he never said anything nice or good about Inter or the fans, he only said the moratti was good to him and after he went he RIGHT AWAY kissed the Barca badge....Moratti one the other hand acknoledged his contribtuion, prassaid him many times....thats class and respect, and if you keep argueing until the next decade none of the facts i just stated will ever change.

Luka
20 Jan 10, 22:00
Like I said, forum of one - just yourself
And I would still say the same, even if the whole world keep repeating it, along the line "2+2 equals 5", and I was the only one opposing it :)

ps. Didn't answer to my hypothetical question? Too bad, I'll repeat it then :)

"The badge kissing thing is not a universaly held sign of disrespect, IMHO - there are plenty who find it insulting just as there are those who think it's a nonissue."

Glad, you've said that, and you acknoledge that there are people who find it insulting. Finaly we're getting somewhere :)

So if we're in group A, we can dislike/hate Ibrahimovic ?

pps. It takes a lot more to insult someone, than only use curse words on the forums, which is something people like doing over here, and is rightly allowed if not exagarated. And BTW I've said "trashing people on a DAILY basis", not trashing people ever. I trashed people like you over last couple of years, because they deserved that, just like you. Fortunetly, there were not many of you that I came across over here :]

What about the banner that said "Ibra, your honesty is better than Kaka's lies". I, and many others can have peace of mind that we're in that group Luka.

Hey, fine with me :)

You're with the Curva Sud then, because there is where the banner was.

The official statement of CURVA NORD MILANO is the one I've pasted. Here it is. Mind translating it ?

GRANDE CURVA NORD!!!

Rimpel
20 Jan 10, 22:04
And I would still say the same, even if the whole world keep repeating it, along the line "2+2 equals 5", and I was the only one opposing it :)

ps. Didn't answer to my hypothetical question? Too bad, I'll repeat it then :)

Glad, you've said that, and you acknoledge that there are people who find it insulting. Finaly we're getting somewhere :)

So if we're in group A, we can dislike/hate Ibrahimovic ?

pps. It takes a lot more to insult someone, than only use curse words on the forums, which is something people like doing over here, and is rightly allowed if not exagarated. And BTW I've said "trashing people on a DAILY basis", not trashing people ever. I trashed people like you over last couple of years, because they deserved that, just like you. Fortunetly, there were not many of you that I came across over here :]

The official statement of CURVA NORD MILANO is the one I've pasted. Here it is. Mind translating it ?

GRANDE CURVA NORD!!!

are you trying to beat the world record in repetitve posts?:howler:

Luka
20 Jan 10, 22:18
Does it hurt your eyes, what your fellow interisti from Curva Nord think of your hero ?

Are Ibra fan boys ashamed? This is official statement from our official tiffosi group. Nothing to be ashamed off :)

What harm am I doing pasting one picture couple of times? In fact I hope that some guest over here, who respects CN69, knows who they are, will take those words seriously, and stop believing some Barca's fan propaganda.

Adam
20 Jan 10, 22:53

As usual you completely miss the point. Days before the Inter-Barca match Interfans had a poll where they asked how they would greet Ibra. If I remember correctly about 40% said with indifference, 35 with whistles, and another 25 with applause. It was something like that at least, which brings me to my point: Interistis were, and still are divided on the issue. In fact it's easy to argue that Ibra got a generally friendly reception at the Meazza.

If they really would of hated him they would of whistled and booed him, and probably sung racist chants. The fact that a lot of them choose to be "indifferent" speaks volumes. And don't give me that bullshit about "sometimes what hurts a person the most is indifference", anyone with half a brain knows that a vast majority of people just chose that because they couldn't bring themselves to whistle him after what he'd done for them, but didn't want to applaud him either.

You can consider this an opinion but it's closer to fact because if they would of hated him for kissing the shirt, they would of given him a similar reception Juve fans gave him. Fact is he got a friendly reception under the circumstances.

Anyways whatever. Somehow I doubt you'll still go on believing every Inter fan in Italy hate his guts regardless of what evidence is put forth.

Oh and the banner says "Ibra we have loved you but you have not understood to respect that. Now when you kiss a new jersey it's you who have to suck it". Free of charge Luka. Next time you have to pay for translation.:P

mario.santon
20 Jan 10, 23:17
I think zlatan traitor not traitor discussion is going too long...
He's not one man team, and I doubt it he is gonna stay with barca...
I suspect he'll try england at his 30s, or when he lost his prime.. he could come back to inter, if inter wants him...
He was a big player for us, but he just was...

Luka
20 Jan 10, 23:18
As usual you completely miss the point. Days before the Inter-Barca match Interfans had a poll where they asked how they would greet Ibra. If I remember correctly about 40% said with indifference, 35 with whistles, and another 25 with applause. It was something like that at least, which brings me to my point: Interistis were, and still are divided on the issue. In fact it's easy to argue that Ibra got a generally friendly reception at the Meazza.

If they really would of hated him they would of whistled and booed him, and probably sung racist chants. The fact that a lot of them choose to be "indifferent" speaks volumes. And don't give me that bullshit about "sometimes what hurts a person the most is indifference", anyone with half a brain knows that a vast majority of people just chose that because they couldn't bring themselves to whistle him after what he'd done for them, but didn't want to applaud him either.

You can consider this an opinion but it's closer to fact because if they would of hated him for kissing the shirt, they would of given him a similar reception Juve fans gave him. Fact is he got a friendly reception under the circumstances.

Anyways whatever. Somehow I doubt you'll still go on believing every Inter fan in Italy hate his guts regardless of what evidence is put forth.

Oh and the banner says "Ibra we have loved you but you have not understood to respect that. Now when you kiss a new jersey it's you who have to suck it". Free of charge Luka. Next time you have to pay for translation.:P
Unfortunetly it is you who miss the point Adam.

1. I've never mentioned interfans in this argument.

2. Interfans doesn't equal CN69. Interfans is not a forum of CN69.

3. I've said: I'm in the group that represented the banner I've posted. This hardly equals "every fan in Italy", the argument you repeatedly bring every time when I speak of interfans.

4. Curva Nord in the statement said partly what you've said. Out of respect for WHAT HE DID FOR INTER they will be indiferent. This doesn't exactly mean, that if he didn't do jack shit, they would applaud him, if you know where I'm going with it...

I'm afraid it is you who made wrong assumptions and missed the point completely.

The only thing you can be divided about, as you wrote in you post, is the stance of interfans members. That's it.

CN69 stance is clear, and if some interista respect this group, they will respect the message:

"Ibra:
We loved you but you didn't learn to respect it...
Now that you kiss a new shirt, you're the one that has to suck it."

Curva Nord Milano

Adam
20 Jan 10, 23:42
The only thing you can be divided about, as you wrote in you post, is the stance of interfans members. That's it.

CN69 stance is clear, and if some interista respect this group, they will respect the message:

:lol: So you're saying Curva Nord is completely united because of the banner? Ffs Luka, think about it. If this forum would put up some sort of a message and a majority agree with it, or just the management team, it would of been put up but that wouldn't mean that everyone on this forum feels the same way. Same thing with the Curva Nord banner. I can't believe you would actually suggest CN is completely united because of that. Complete and utter nonsense.

Interfans is the largest Inter community and therefore it's is the best example on why Interisti were divided. And it's absolutely reasonable to believe that the views on Interfans in general represent the views of CN. Anyways, my earlier point stands as you didn't put forth any arguments against it.

Toninu
21 Jan 10, 06:43
Touch a nerve did I?

Ironic.

I didn't even say anything, just put Figo as example, and you jumped into it right ahead with some explanation as well. I bet I would make you iritated if I started to do to you, what you're doing over here.

"Stating my opinion" that is.

Ask these guys what is the source:

Maybe they will tell you, and FCBarca and Ibra fanboys that are over here as well.

Where did he say, he won the scudetto by himself, that is what I asked and you haven't answered me, so you basically proved my point that Ibra said nothing bad about us.

shahz_nerazzurri
21 Jan 10, 07:52
He did. Too lazy to check, but remember why Muntari and Materazzi were outraged at him. If you do search the thread you will find it around late july, early august.

Remember Muntari replied that we won the Scudetto not only because of Ibra, but because of the runs he made behind Ibra. Well the second part is a flat out lie by Muntari, but you get the point.

Stefan
21 Jan 10, 07:56
Ibra never said anything bad about Inter, in fact he has expressed his gratitude to the club many times since leaving. Yes he kissed the badge, which I can understand upsets fans, but we have to take in point that this is how you do it in spain. Yes he said that barca has a better offensive force then inter, but isnt that what everybody on this forum also say?

a Bigger man would have refused to kiss the shirt.;) Eto'o refused to kiss the inter shirt saying he had to earn that right. But Zlatan likes the attention so needed to kiss the shirt.

Nyall
21 Jan 10, 08:13
LOL right now it seems that some of the people who defend Ibra are deluded.

fugi
21 Jan 10, 10:23
a Bigger man would have refused to kiss the shirt.;) Eto'o refused to kiss the inter shirt saying he had to earn that right. But Zlatan likes the attention so needed to kiss the shirt.

Yes I think you are right, but thats also the only grudge i can see anyone could have against him. he never said that he won the titles by him self, he said that when he joined the TEAM inter won, which is true???

Luka
21 Jan 10, 11:15
:lol: So you're saying Curva Nord is completely united because of the banner?

How do you know they aren't? Maybe they in fact aren't, I don't know, but so can't you!

I find it funny, how you didn't have any problem giving example of the Kaka comparison banner before, when it supported your stance. While now when you found out it actually wouldn't, you changed the angle of the argument. This is actually very ironic to me.

I've said you can be divided about interfans because there are polls, like the one you brought up, although I don't have time to check whether the percentages are correct. That's why I've said you can argue if interfans are divided or not.

You can't know if Curva Nord is divided like 50-50, or 99-1, or 100-0. All you do bring here are only your assumptions, nothing more, nothing less!

Saying that because at interfans there is a poll like that, and we can assume people from CN69 are divided (to that extend) as well is simply bollocks. You have no refference, no argument of any kind to support a statement like this.

I've brought up many times opinions (about Ibragimovic or Mourinho) of people at interfans, which were a lot different than the ones over here. If that is not the best example, of how different communities can have different opinions on the same matter I don't know what is. But ok, lets take Interfans poll as a refference to what CN69 think. BTW, lets forget the banner that hanged over ther, who would think of that ? :>

What you do have are official messages Curva Nord Milano who gives their official views through banners to general public.

So maybe it's not 100%, maybe it is 90%, or 50%. I don't know, and neighter you do. What I DO know for a fact though, and what you should also, is what CURVA NORD represents. Officialy that is. And that group I WANT TO BE PART OF.

Like you've said:

'What about the banner that said "Ibra, your honesty is better than Kaka's lies". I, and many others can have peace of mind that we're in that group Luka.'

So I'm with CN69 and you're not. We agree. Simple.

If it will help you sleep at night thinking, that only 5% of CN69 support this stance, be my guest. You can not believe them, you can think that some kid broke into and put the banner nobody agrees on, but the message is clear.

This is the OFFICIAL message, of the OFFICIAL tiffosi group of Interisti, and nothing you will say can change that.

And if someone respects CN69, if someone respects what they did in the past, if someone loved them for banners like that:

"100 years of history without a single serie B memory"

http://i38.tinypic.com/20h1y60.jpg

They will respect and be proud of what they said here:

"Ibra:

Curva Nord Milano

Adam
21 Jan 10, 13:36
How do you know they aren't? Maybe they in fact aren't, I don't know, but so can't you!

No, I do know they aren't united. The same way I know a political party isn't always united when taking a decision, or the same way I know every single person in a country isn't when it's leaders take a decision. It's just common sense, of which you seem to have none. Sorry, but it's true.

I find it funny, how you didn't have any problem giving example of the Kaka comparison banner before, when it supported your stance. While now when you found out it actually wouldn't, you changed the angle of the argument. This is actually very ironic to me.

I didn't change anything. Same, argument, you just didn't get it. Only part of the argument I left out is when I found out the banner I referenced was from Curva Sud, because I didn't know that, even though I agree completely with it's message. The argument still remains the same. It doesn't change.

I've said you can be divided about interfans because there are polls, like the one you brought up, although I don't have time to check whether the percentages are correct. That's why I've said you can argue if interfans are divided or not.

You can't know if Curva Nord is divided like 50-50, or 99-1, or 100-0. All you do bring here are only your assumptions, nothing more, nothing less!

Yeah, it's my assumptions. I assume that the biggest fan section of Inter basicly feel the same way as the polls on the biggest Italian forum, and you assume that every single person of CN feel the same way about Ibra because they put up a banner.:D That's fine. I'll go on living in Adam-land, and you'll go on living in Luka-land.

Saying that because at interfans there is a poll like that, and we can assume people from CN69 are divided (to that extend) as well is simply bollocks. You have no refference, no argument of any kind to support a statement like this.

The argument is common sense. Note I didn't say that they'd be divided to those exact numbers, just that they're clearly divided on the issue which you argued a couple of posts ago they weren't. Now you seem to have realized the ridiculousness of such a statment and retracted your stance, if just a little.

Everything from the polls on Interfans, Gazzetta and other publications, and the mixed reception he got at the stadium support this stance. That's what I have. You have a banner that magically make every person of Curva Nord feel the same way. Maybe it's a magical banner, made by the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans.

Anyways, whatever Luka. Go on living in Luka-land if that makes you happy.

Luka
21 Jan 10, 14:23
Hmmm, so your whole argument against this, it's all about the impression that I'm talking about every single person over there?

If so than I'm sorry, but it's the wrong impression you got from me. And if I did that like 5, or 10 posts ago, then it was a mistake, or simple figure of speach.

Anyways I repeat, if you got impression that I'm talking about an every single person it was a mistake, and I agree that it is physicaly and logicaly impossible, but it is also imposible for you to say if it is 50-50, or 99-1.

Are we good now?

Any other counterarguments ?

Any objections to the sentence:

"This is the OFFICIAL message, of the OFFICIAL tiffosi group of Interisti, and nothing you will say can change that."

?

Anyways, whatever Luka. Go on living in Luka-land if that makes you happy.
It's not Luka-Land. It's Curva Nord land.

You should know that, because I'm quoting the banner since last page.

Knowing I'm with the group who put that banner up, I'm happy. Yes I am. :)

Adam
21 Jan 10, 14:30
You've done that half a page ago buddy, and many times more with how you were talking as if you're stating fact, which is what bothered me. But yeah we're good now. ;)

Luka
21 Jan 10, 14:37
So we're good now? Great :)

No objections to the sentence:

"This is the OFFICIAL message, of the OFFICIAL tiffosi group of Interisti, and nothing you will say can change that."

Great.

So finally we arrived in this spot.

The message of Curva Nord Milano to any interista in the world is this:

"Ibra:

Curva Nord Milano

Adam
21 Jan 10, 14:40
You're posting it again? Either you did a mistake or you must think it somehow bothers me. I just find it amusing. You know why? because in relevance to the argument we just had, you're posting something we both agreed a minute ago was irrelevant.

Luka
21 Jan 10, 14:53
I've told someone to ask Curva Nord why they/we "disslike/hate" him, and I still stand by my answer.

I won't repeat and waste time on something we discussed to death over 5 months ago.

ps. It doesn't bother you, we know that already. But for some interisti there, who knows what Curva Nord is and respect those guys, it will give them a little hint :)

pps. Don't say what I didn't say!!! I've said that if you or anyone took impression I was talking about everyone, then it was mistake, and I agreed that if someone would mean every person then it would be wrong. I didn't say anything about irrelevant!

Adam
21 Jan 10, 15:16
I've told someone to ask Curva Nord why they/we "disslike/hate" him, and I still stand by my answer.

I won't repeat and waste time on something we discussed to death over 5 months ago.

ps. It doesn't bother you, we know that already. But for some interisti there, who knows what Curva Nord is and respect those guys, it will give them a little hint :)

I know what they are and I respect what they do. I doesn't affect me in the least, because I know they don't all feel that way.

pps. Don't say what I didn't say!!! I've said that if you or anyone took impression I was talking about everyone, then it was mistake, and I agreed that if someone would mean every person then it would be wrong. I didn't say anything about irrelevant!

I know logic isn't your strong point so I won't bother explaining this to you. I'll just leave it at that.

Rimpel
21 Jan 10, 15:26
So we're good now? Great :)

No objections to the sentence:

Great.

So finally we arrived in this spot.

The message of Curva Nord Milano to any interista in the world is this:

"Ibra:

Curva Nord Milano
ok, but you're starting to sound a little obsessed. Just a little :)

Besnik
21 Jan 10, 19:04
It's really ridiculous that someones here still talks for how he kissed Barca's badge, really really ridiculous.. That happend and hurted a lot Inter fans, but we cannot do anything to get back that moment and claim that, but to be honest that Ibra's move didn't hurted me anything, he gave us what we needed and he contributed very much to our team, so why I should care about what he did in Barca or ??

I think we should stop talking about this bullshit "He kissed Barca's badge and this hurts alot, or he is traitor... bla bla bla", it would be fair if everyone stops to think all what he did for us, all what he contributed and then say thanks to him. It was bad move by Ibra when he kissed the Barca's badge but you guys exaggerated so much about this stuff.

Stefan
21 Jan 10, 20:18
It's really ridiculous that someones here still talks for how he kissed Barca's badge, really really ridiculous.. That happend and hurted a lot Inter fans, but we cannot do anything to get back that moment and claim that, but to be honest that Ibra's move didn't hurted me anything, he gave us what we needed and he contributed very much to our team, so why I should care about what he did in Barca or ??

I think we should stop talking about this bullshit "He kissed Barca's badge and this hurts alot, or he is traitor... bla bla bla", it would be fair if everyone stops to think all what he did for us, all what he contributed and then say thanks to him. It was bad move by Ibra when he kissed the Barca's badge but you guys exaggerated so much about this stuff.

Some acts are not easily forgiven and forgotten . For a lot of interisti that act is unforgivable.

Nyall
21 Jan 10, 20:34

Okay it didn't hurt you. That's good. Is everyone supposed to feel the same way you do? Are you saying that everything that doesn't agree with the way you feel is ridiculous? Isn't that ridiculous in itself?! If that's how you really feel why would you join this forum?! Why not just make your own Inter opinionated site where you can make your opinion all day everyday.

If you don't want to talk about it or you feel disturbed by it then you should simply NOT come into this thread. Luka, Adam or any of the users here are not breaking any rules or going off topic. So they are well within their rights to keep debating about Ibrahimovic no matter how you feel.

sergiu.inter
22 Jan 10, 08:53
Besnik,i understand you still like ibra and aren't very much bothered with the kissing of the shirt...fine,it's your right and that's okay but like we understand,you should understand us.
some of us really love INTER and when things like that happen,we can't say " oh,well he played well and bla bla"....besides the on pitch performances we also are careful with what the players say and do outside the pitch...which for me is very important,especially if i want to like a player and get attached to him...i never liked ibra,not as a player,but as a person.and i new it from the start.
as he was a member of our team,i care what he does/says about us afterwards...even if muntari leaves and says Inter sucks or he had a horrible time in Inter,it would hurt me.because Inter isn't FC Vaduz...Inter is a huge name in the world of football and things like kissing the badge or any other complaints are just disgusting...and means that we were just another "gate" for him to get to what he really wants - Barca .probably if ibra played at FC Vaduz and i was a fan of the team,i wouldn't get pissed if he went to barca and kissed their badge,because it clearly isn't his dream to player for FC Vaduz.but with INTER it's a totally different story.
that's how i feel,because i know how much i've suffered,cried and many other things for the club.and kissing badges and talking trash and other shit is just too much.it's just not acceptable....but that's just me...

Besnik
22 Jan 10, 09:39
Okay it didn't hurt you. That's good. Is everyone supposed to feel the same way you do? Are you saying that everything that doesn't agree with the way you feel is ridiculous? Isn't that ridiculous in itself?! If that's how you really feel why would you join this forum?! Why not just make your own Inter opinionated site where you can make your opinion all day everyday.

Yeah I have my own Inter opinionated site, would you like to join?!

If you don't want to talk about it or you feel disturbed by it then you should simply NOT come into this thread. Luka, Adam or any of the users here are not breaking any rules or going off topic. So they are well within their rights to keep debating about Ibrahimovic no matter how you feel.

I'm not against them or what they are discussing, but I think you guys exaggerated a bit with this kissing badge stuff, and is going to be bored every post with that.

Besnik,i understand you still like ibra and aren't very much bothered with the kissing of the shirt...fine,it's your right and that's okay but like we understand,you should understand us.
some of us really love INTER and when things like that happen,we can't say " oh,well he played well and bla bla"....besides the on pitch performances we also are careful with what the players say and do outside the pitch...which for me is very important,especially if i want to like a player and get attached to him...i never liked ibra,not as a player,but as a person.and i new it from the start.

Bro, you cannot imagine how I love Inter, and it's clearly that I'm crazy Inter fan, or whatever should be hard nerazzurro.. but to be honest that Ibra's move didn't hurted me, yeah I agree that was bad move by him, but not so much(for me).

vitomins
22 Jan 10, 14:26
I'm not against them or what they are discussing, but I think you guys exaggerated a bit with this kissing badge stuff, and is going to be bored every post with that.

If it is boring you, do not read the posts. I don't understand, no one is forcing you to read anything, if you don't want to be a part of the debate or find it stupid, then don't read it...

FCBarca
22 Jan 10, 17:56
Bro, you cannot imagine how I love Inter, and it's clearly that I'm crazy Inter fan, or whatever should be hard nerazzurro.. but to be honest that Ibra's move didn't hurted me, yeah I agree that was bad move by him, but not so much(for me).

Me neither but it apparently is a polarizing act...I can recall many players themselves making fun of the act as nothing more than grandstanding or a good photo op...I never read into it much, but that's me.

Some players, obviously, when they do it, you know they mean it etc...I don't even recall Samu doing it at Barca, he was quite vocal about how he felt it was reserved for 'true love' and maintained disdain for those who were kissing every shirt they'd put on

I think it seems to represent tradition more than anything else but I guess I continue to see it as a benign gesture

To each is own, of course...Still, kissing a badge and badmouthing fans/club etc. are two very different things

Nyall
22 Jan 10, 20:39
Seriously though you still haven't gotten it yet, FCBarca?! You are not an Interista and as a result you are in no way able to judge how Interista should or should not feel on an issue like this. Basically its like a white guy, saying a black guy shouldn't be insulted after a white guy calls him a nigger. You are the first white guy. Me, Luka and everyone else here who is an Interista are the black guy and Ibra is the second white guy. Some of us will all feel insulted to different degrees. Some will laugh it off. Others will kick the second white guys ass. There are others who will feel indifferent. The first white guy of course should be in no position to judge how that person should or should not feel as they do not belong to that race.

FCBarca
22 Jan 10, 21:19
Seriously though you still haven't gotten it yet, FCBarca?! You are not an Interista and as a result you are in no way able to judge how Interista should or should not feel on an issue like this.

Do I need to be an Interista to weigh in on whether badge kissing is an afront to a fan?...I don't think so.

Basically its like a white guy, saying a black guy shouldn't be insulted after a white guy calls him a nigger.

It takes a particularly small minded person to even utter let alone type a word like that...Not only is your analogy poorly constructed, it is disgustingly racist :wth:

Luka
22 Jan 10, 21:28
One person likes cookies, the other don't.

One person can be offended for something, that other person won't be.

One community will be offended for something, that other community won't be.

Inter fans can be offended for something, that Barcelona fans won't be.

And Vice versa.

We already know what is your opinion about it, and yet you still comment it for the hundreth time.

This is not a Barcelona forum, where your opinion would be relevant.

FCBarca
22 Jan 10, 21:37
One person likes cookies, the other don't.

I like cookies...Yet, this ongoing debate hasn't been about like/dislike let alone hate but attempting to manufacture 'evidence' of disrespect...Another case of apples & apples.

We already know what is your opinion about it, and yet you still comment it for the hundreth time.

Responding to a directed comment does not equate to unsolicited comments over and over in a repetitive manner...Logic, still an achilles heel for some

This is not a Barcelona forum, where your opinion would be relevant.

It's not?...Where am I?...I'm quite familiar with egomaniacal angry kids like yourself that believe the only comfort there is is to be surrounded only by those who do not question your opinions/comments...Again, still trying to find yourself a forum of one where differing opinions aren't solicited much less 'relevant', by your standards.

Nyall
22 Jan 10, 23:29
Do I need to be an Interista to weigh in on whether badge kissing is an afront to a fan?...I don't think so.

Yes you do because you have not experienced what we Interista have experienced and therefore you are in no position to tell is whether or not we should or should not be insulted since you are not one of us.

it takes a particularly small minded person to even utter let alone type a word like that...Not only is your analogy poorly constructed, it is disgustingly racist :wth:

Show me the racism in my post. A word by itself cannot be bad or racist by itself. Which is exactly why I used this issue as my topic in my post. You didn't want to discuss it because you immediately feel that it's going to insult a group of people, which I am going to assume you are not apart of. But why should they be insulted it's just a word. It was not intended to slag off on any of the blacks here at FIF (myself included). So why is it you are so quick to call it an insult to blacks, which is exactly what calling something racist is, but feel that Interista should not be mad at Ibra for kissing Barca's shirt or not insulted? To some of them Inter is their lives (myself included) and they watch every game Inter play own every jersey and Inter is their lives. Inter may as well be our race as that's how we view ourselves and other members of the football world are identified as their teams colors too.

FCBarca
22 Jan 10, 23:39
Yes you do because you have not experienced what we Interista have experienced and therefore you are in no position to tell is whether or not we should or should not be insulted since you are not one of us.

Wrong...Weighing in on badge kissing is something any football fan can have perspective on...The difference and the point you were attempting to make was that for Ibra, in particular, it is a unique issue among Interistas...The act itself, however, of badge kissing is not something only Interistas have a take on which is where you are incorrect.

Show me the racism in my post. A word by itself cannot be bad or racist by itself.

Words in it of itself are precisely racist...What exactly do you think you'd have to do in order to be racist in that context?...Plant a burning stake?...Put on a white pointy hat? :rollani:

Comparing badge kissing to one of the most vile words on the planet is about as logical a comparison as one Luka might make...Racist son, racist.

So why is it you are so quick to call it an insult to blacks, which is exactly what calling something racist is, but feel that Interista should not be mad at Ibra for kissing Barca's shirt or not insulted? To some of them Inter is their lives (myself included) and they watch every game Inter play own every jersey and Inter is their lives. Inter may as well be our race as that's how we view ourselves and other members of the football world are identified as their teams colors too.

It's very foolish, IMHO, to continually repeat a failed conclusion in an attempt to state it as fact...I said the act itself, of badge kissing, for me, is a rather benign act...I can see a fan of a club, like myself, being insulted over derogatory gestures, words etc. but badge kissing for me won't ever be a big deal...Not if Figo did it, not if Ibra did it and not if Messi were ever to do it with another club...It's a shirt and it's kissing it, big deal

I've never suggested Interistas do/don't have a right to do anything, those are the faulty conclusions of yourself and Luka...Show me where I've been in a position to tell an Interista to do anything...It's absurd

I have, however, said there is a difference between perceived and real slights which have little to do with whether one is an Interista or not

vitomins
26 Jan 10, 14:01
Ibra fanboy at his finest....

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/2633/repp.jpg

Lol get a fuckin life bro. You have nothing better to do than to give me negative rep for a post that didn't even involve you?? God, I'm surprised you didn't give me negative rep for a week after I made a comment in your boyfriend's thread.

Just because you don't like to hear the truth, doesn't mean you have a problem with my attitude! But I forgive you...I understand you are dealing with a spell of great depression because your Swedish butt plug hasn't scored in his last 3 games...

Don
26 Jan 10, 15:48
Don't you remember this period last year, 'interista'? Also after month struggling Zlatan got his form back and banged 12 goals in two months. Geez guy, players have crisis, but they do not lose their undisputed talent.

vitomins
26 Jan 10, 16:04
Don't you remember this period last year, 'interista'? Also after month struggling Zlatan got his form back and banged 12 goals in two months. Geez guy, players have crisis, but they do not lose their undisputed talent.

I never said he was in a crisis...I just brought up his dip in form to take a jab at Adam. I know he will score many more goals...you definitely misinterpreted my post.

Luka
26 Jan 10, 16:20
I didn't even know someone can be given "red card" instead of a "green card".

vitomins
26 Jan 10, 16:27
I didn't even know someone can be given "red card" instead of a "green card".

Ya, you just disapprove...I do not know how I can go on posting knowing that Adam disapproves of my posts! :cry::cry::cry: :P

jayjay
26 Jan 10, 16:29
Pinocchioimovic

Adam
26 Jan 10, 17:06
Ibra fanboy at his finest....

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/2633/repp.jpg

Lol get a fuckin life bro. You have nothing better to do than to give me negative rep for a post that didn't even involve you?? God, I'm surprised you didn't give me negative rep for a week after I made a comment in your boyfriend's thread.

Just because you don't like to hear the truth, doesn't mean you have a problem with my attitude! But I forgive you...I understand you are dealing with a spell of great depression because your Swedish butt plug hasn't scored in his last 3 games...

Insecurity at it's finest. -rep :D

n4l
26 Jan 10, 17:18
wow...

i knew you were an Ibra FC but damn!!
you gave someone a neg rep for 'dissing' ibra?

hahahahahahaha

that is some funny shit

vitomins
26 Jan 10, 17:27
wow...

hahahahahahaha

that is some funny shit

The funny thing is, he didn't even give me the negative rep for an Ibra comment. I made a comment in the Milan match thread that had nothing to do with him or Ibra.

I guess when Ibra is not on TV hes not whacking off, so he has to use his hands somewhere else...

Adam
26 Jan 10, 17:31
wow...

hahahahahahaha

that is some funny shit

Hey do me a favor. Check your rep settings and see if you can read the entire sentence in your neg rep. It was pretty long and I'm not sure people can read it all. I need to know for future reference.

vitomins
26 Jan 10, 17:34
Hey do me a favor. Check your rep settings and see if you can read the entire sentence in your neg rep. It was pretty long and I'm not sure people can read it all. I need to know for future reference.

I was stupid to think that everyone on this forum would be mature enough to handle a Reputation System.

Go show off your rep points to the ladies Adam, maybe that will finally stave off their vomit long enough to at least give you your first blow job...

Adam
26 Jan 10, 17:44
I was stupid to think that everyone on this forum would be mature enough to handle a Reputation System.

Go show off your rep points to the ladies Adam, maybe that will finally stave off their vomit long enough to at least give you your first blow job...

Yeah, obviously I'm the immature one. You instigate an argument because someone gives you neg rep. Crying, insulting and whining like a baby. You have no credibility on the matter I'm afraid. But go on please Keep it up, embarass yourself further.

jayjay
26 Jan 10, 17:46

vitomins
26 Jan 10, 17:48
Yeah, obviously I'm the immature one. You instigate an argument because someone gives you neg rep. Crying, insulting and whining like a baby. You have no credibility on the matter I'm afraid. But go on please Keep it up, embarass yourself further.

Credibility on what exactly?? If you mean Ibrahimovic, then you are correct, you have much more credibility on that subject...

I mean, he's fucked you for God's sake!

jayjay
26 Jan 10, 17:54
I dont see him embarassing himself

Opeum
29 Jan 10, 13:31
kids :)

Bes
29 Jan 10, 21:03
kids :)
LOL :D

Opeum