PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

jayjay
29 Jan 10, 23:53
Ding Ding Ding Ibrah your a good player BUT YOUR A BITCH!!

Alessandro
30 Jan 10, 21:20
Ibra is in pretty bad form lately... Not nice to see.

Adam
30 Jan 10, 21:34
Yeah, he's completely dreadfull. His touch, his decision making, positioning, all gone. Don't know what could be the cause of it but something's definitly bothering him.

Luka
30 Jan 10, 21:50
Are more barca fans getting pissed at him?

I know they are pretty demanding fans, and am not following his situation at Barca for some time to be honest.

ps. I'm just interested. I'm not bashing Ibrahimovic, if anyone could think of that...

FCBarca
30 Jan 10, 22:08
Ibra is in pretty bad form lately... Not nice to see.

Yeah, I'd say Thierry is having a worse time but it's true he hasn't been at his best...He had a few opportunities today but never really got a good foot on any of them...His attitude and comments in the press have been pretty honest and positive...Still, today, he looked frustrated to me

I know one of the things Liga defenses are learning is to bait the referee into whistling Zlatan for fouls when he's using his body to shield defenders...9 times out of 10, they're giving the foul to Ibra :nono:

mario.santon
31 Jan 10, 00:08
I think his adaptation is not bad to la liga. Considering it is his fisrt season.

FCBarca
31 Jan 10, 00:11
I think his adaptation is not bad to la liga. Considering it is his fisrt season.

He'll be fine, I'm pretty certain...Too talented not to be...It's his character/mentality that I'm unfamiliar with.

For some time now, I can see him intentionally deferring to teammates and often times I think fans want him to be more selfish...When you're not true to yourself, it can affect you.

I figure, the sooner he lets loose and does his thing, the better

Mile Interista
31 Jan 10, 01:12
Somehow he seemed uninterested today. It can happen with him sometimes and I don't know why. But, surely he will recover and I seriosly doubt that he will have any psihological issues for not scoring for a while... Just wait for a moment of inspiration, and then he is incredible :)

jayjay
31 Jan 10, 01:14
Hows his link with messi doing that could be a little trouble

FCBarca
31 Jan 10, 02:34
Hows his link with messi doing that could be a little trouble

Interestingly enough, the link up between Leo & Ibra has been quite good...I did see on one occasion where Ibra today was upset that Messi took the shot instead of slotting to him wide open in front of goal...Messi should've passed it but in such tight spaces like that, Leo gets tunnel visioned, IMHO, to go for goal (But, hey, he's the league leader in goals so I guess he's doin' fine :lol:)

I also noticed today that Xavi et al were sending more balls over the top to Ibra which they hadn't been doing as much before...They failed to connect on one or two and on another Ibra simply wasn't able to control it very well

Gotta say, especially if you're comparing, Zlatan is miles ahead of where Thierry was in his first season

Strange to say but I think Ibra has to get a bit more selfish

jayjay
31 Jan 10, 14:57
I think if Messi Can do a magic move like vs espanyol and links with Ibrahimovic and ibra does a brillant finish out of the movement Ie A overhead kick Zidane style volley i think that would boost ibrahimovic and bring him some form back

Oh well as long as we have 40 million and another piece of our brillant forward line i dont mind

A.l.i
31 Jan 10, 15:26
Saw him against Sporting recently. He was strange tbh. Not the Ibra we know. At a few moments in the box, he didn't even properly connect with the ball as if the ball was too fast for him :confused: and not reacting like we know he does. Something is definitely bothering him. :rollani:

jayjay
31 Jan 10, 15:31
Its not the ibra i know

rfU
31 Jan 10, 16:03
Gotta say, especially if you're comparing, Zlatan is miles ahead of where Thierry was in his first season
Well if we're comparing, Henry was a season or 2 passed his peak by that point. Well I don't know about the rest of you but this is certainly good news, and with Milito and co. "owning" in serie a like a duck to water, I'm just brimming with glee :party:

rockball
31 Jan 10, 19:03
I always felt he won't be a legend there. Even if scores a ton of goals, he won't be their hero or focus. It's something that will bother him.

pazzainteramala
01 Feb 10, 01:24
can someone get zlatans statistics on this like assists and goals etc on barca so far ???

FCBarca
01 Feb 10, 01:56
Sure.

Goals - 13 (Leo with 22, Pedrito! has 15)
Assists - 8 (Xavi has 8, Alves has 9)
Yellow Cards - 7 (Puyol has 8)
Minutes - 2246 (7th on the squad)

snake
01 Feb 10, 01:58
Dude, what's with the exclamation mark at the end of every Pedrito. Very annoying...something in the yay area air?

pazzainteramala
01 Feb 10, 01:59
7 yellows are a lot for a striker

FCBarca
01 Feb 10, 02:10
Dude, what's with the exclamation mark at the end of every Pedrito. Very annoying...something in the yay area air?

Heh heh...Yeah, force of habit...It's something in our forum that has stuck because Pedrito without that ! just doesn't tell you the whole story with the kid :D

FCBarca
01 Feb 10, 02:11
7 yellows are a lot for a striker

Yeah, it's a point that has been discussed a lot in the local media as well as Pep in pressys.

Definitely part of it is simply Ibra but I think it largely has to do with what he has been unable to get away with while simultaneously being subjected to worse from defenders WITHOUT them getting booked

mario.santon
01 Feb 10, 02:35
let's make a pole, how long will you think Ibra will remain in Barca...
I think it will be three maximum..

pazzainteramala
01 Feb 10, 02:36
i say 2 more years than possible go to england for one year fail an come back to inter and retire with us which concludes with zlatan becoming a inter legend

FCBarca
01 Feb 10, 02:58
let's make a pole, how long will you think Ibra will remain in Barca...
I think it will be three maximum..

Concur

mario.santon
01 Feb 10, 05:01
if we don't CL and stop winning scudetto, Zlatan will definitely be an inter legend..
But if we win CL and 5 more scudettos... He will still be remembered an inter hero.
We just will have better heros than he is.

Luka
01 Feb 10, 08:02
i say 2 more years than possible go to england for one year fail an come back to inter and retire with us which concludes with zlatan becoming a inter legend
God No!

It would be like for JuBe fans taking Crappavaro back.

mario.santon
01 Feb 10, 09:14
personally, I don;t care if he's back..
but after two years, zlatan is probably a 'has been'

szasza02
01 Feb 10, 10:59
I know one of the things Liga defenses are learning is to bait the referee into whistling Zlatan for fouls when he's using his body to shield defenders...9 times out of 10, they're giving the foul to Ibra :nono:
the same thing happened at Inter too. He never got a fk for defenders climbing on him (or trying to do so), but when he just put his elbows out for example to get a long ball, he was whistled against. I'd say the rate was like 999/1000 when referees gave the foul to Ibra... I remember a Derby for example, when he was clearly fouled , he went down, and the pos ref gave a yellow card to him for diving (SIC!), and of course no penalty. so I think you should get used to it... those yellow fags just don't put up with his personality.

pazzainteramala
01 Feb 10, 15:14
i would only take him back if his wages werent what they were

jayjay
01 Feb 10, 18:05
I would take him back if he showed some loyality and also infulenced balotelli to become better and also the wages were lower but he would have to do the equal to cordobas loyality and work to get over with us

Nyall
01 Feb 10, 22:10
You people have no spine what so ever. I would never take Ibra back under any conditions. This guy is such a prick who thought he was higher than everything Inter while he played for us and didn't give a fuck about us when he left.

Inter are playing so much better without Ibra it would be a joke to even compare. We're playing so much better that even FIF's scrooges (cough) Cafe (cough) isn't complaining as much. Maybe it's just me, but the team's morale has improved on the pitch as well and I think it has a lot do with not being screamed at everytime they make an off pass but instead being applauded..

Again it's just me.

Lenny_and_Carl
01 Feb 10, 22:14
Was speaking to a mate of mine who is a Barca fan today and he was saying that he's also noticed Ibra's workrate drop considerably recently. At the start of the season he was putting in all the effort required, but now (apparently) it seems every other Barca player is putting in 110% and Ibra is standing out like the lazy one. Bad form is one thing, but outright laziness (which we saw from Ibra a lot) is another. Apparently Pep took Ibra out to dinner recently to discuss his issues and get him back on track.

In terms of how long Ibra stays, I'd also say three years. Barca probably realize that he won't retire with them and will want to recoup some of the money they spent. At 30 (if Mancio is still in charge at City), they could probably still get around 25-30m for him.

Luka
01 Feb 10, 22:23
Maybe it's just me, but the team's morale has improved on the pitch as well and I think it has a lot do with not being screamed at everytime they make an off pass but instead being applauded..

Again it's just me.
It's not just you.

FCBarca
01 Feb 10, 23:20
I wouldn't read into Pep taking Ibra out to dinner...That's a sign of a manager who wants to insure his players don't suffer from a lack of confidence...He did this with a couple of players last year as well as this one.

Plus, with 13 goals & 8 assists in just a half of his first season at Barca, I think it's far too premature to point any fingers...Strikers all go through the peaks/valleys of scoring

I wouldn't deem him lazy or working poorly...If anything, I think he's been a bit too hard on himself and he appears frustrated...Hence, the dinner with Pep

Just as a footnote, each time Pep did this with a player, they bounced back to have big performances...I'd put him down for a goal against Getafe

Kraits
01 Feb 10, 23:22
Maybe it's just me, but the team's morale has improved on the pitch as well and I think it has a lot do with not being screamed at everytime they make an off pass but instead being applauded..

Again it's just me.

The bad things is, instead of Ibra, Balotelli is doing it ....

mario.santon
02 Feb 10, 01:53
I believe hate and love are separated just with a very thin line...
Those who hate him may actually love him so much..

I on the other hand, like the guy. Happy when he leaves (as we signed very good players, and he went by giving us a lot of money). I had no problem with his leaving.
I also do not have problem with him coming back provided he's still good enough for us.

I hated his comments on us.
So, to me... I don't really care if he's back.. He's just another good player then.
If he doesn't come...back.. I don't care either. We are very good squad now.. Only certain players can add some depth to our squad now.

Luka
02 Feb 10, 07:35
The bad things is, instead of Ibra, Balotelli is doing it ....
Mario doesn't have big stature enough to bitch to players face to face.

He is sometimes shacking his head, or something like that, but he never does it with his face looking directly at the player.

And if you look at it, many players do it sometimes, when they are in good position and the player doesn't pass them the ball.

But they don't complain directly at the player through gestures, or looking/screeming directly at them.

Only Ibrahimovic did this, because IMO he thought he is better than anyone in the team. Others think it was just to make other players play better. I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion, I have mine, and I'm sure I'm not alone with it.

I believe hate and love are separated just with a very thin line...
Those who hate him may actually love him so much..

That's true I think, but I will fix it, because it's not precise:

"Those who hate him may actually loveD him so much.. "

mario.santon
02 Feb 10, 08:47
yeah, past tense may be better :)

vitomins
02 Feb 10, 13:24
Only Ibrahimovic did this, because IMO he thought he is better than anyone in the team.

Haha, well he was... :P

Luka
02 Feb 10, 14:02
True :>

Just like Kaka in his days was the best player at Milan, or Buffon the best player at JuBe, or Batistuta at Fiorentina but we didn't see them acting this way.

vitomins
02 Feb 10, 14:06
True :>

Just like Kaka in his days was the best player at Milan, or Buffon the best player at JuBe, or Batistuta at Fiorentina but we didn't see them acting this way.

I agree. I was just being charming :P

jayjay
02 Feb 10, 15:37
If he ends up back in inter theres going to be a fucking riot

Guys gonna have to work if he wants to win us over or he lost

Zlatan = Your a good player but YOU ARE A BITCH

FCBarca
02 Feb 10, 17:44
He's been gone 6 months and everyone is already talking about his return? :lol:

Besnik
02 Feb 10, 17:49

LOL:D

Man, almost everyone here is calling him traitor, jackass or whatever. But everyone miss him :P

Luka
02 Feb 10, 19:36
I don't miss him.

So at least it is "everyone - 1" :)

Luca-22
02 Feb 10, 19:59

Look at our team now, and what we've done with his money so far.. Now we're not ibra dependant anymore, we're sneijder dependant :P I like that a lot more

Stefan
02 Feb 10, 20:52
I couldn't care less about ibra. Will remember that he was part of two scudetto triumphs but I certainly don't miss him. He has been more than adequately replaced.

jayjay
02 Feb 10, 21:15
What i remember ibra for was a arrogant self centred guy but good at football

Money was great though but even though eto'o isnt the mammoth goal machine i thought milito is easily worth all that money

Nyall
02 Feb 10, 22:01
Bessi, Besnik or which ever Bess you are speak for you own damn self. I don't miss Ibra and have not once wanted him to return.

coolmavs
03 Feb 10, 00:38
I think we are a much better team since Ibra left! I think we have signed a lot of players in the past season, who are great professionals in addition to playing really well!
The difference is I think each player now feels that he can make a diffference on the pitch, and do something for himself! In the past the same players would have lobbed the ball forward, and see our "SUPERSTAR" at work!
The other day someone pointed out the number of goals that we have scored beyond 80 mins in the game, I dont think this is a mere coincidence and I feel that the "texture" of the team has changed!
Also, what has changed I think is that inspite of their individual astounding performances, "almost" no one in our team is indespensable! We could have said that Sneijder is indespensable, but he has been injured a lot as well and I think although probably not as good, but we have now signed Pandev, who I think will play in his place, when Sneijder is not available!
Just my 2 cents...criticism welcome!!!

mario.santon
03 Feb 10, 03:09

ha ha. not really. People are just talking whether we will accept it or not when he/we decides to get back together.
Only one person I saw here is quite eager to have him back. While most doesn't want him.
I personally doesn't care. I doubt he's good enough when he wants to do it.
For a striker, especially like Zlatan.. 30 years is old is the age when strikers are past his best.
Only few can maintain glimpse of their brightness. Players like Inzaghi.
Milito is slightly unique as he is with us when he's 30. Let's hope he can stay on top for another one or two years.

brehme1989
03 Feb 10, 09:21
1) Zlatan is 27
2) If we didn't make the Eto'o-Ibra deal, but moved on with all the rest, I don't think anyone would have complained.

An attacking line of Milito and Ibrahimovic, with Sneijder behind, would be the best attacking line in the world!

Kraits
03 Feb 10, 10:09
1) Zlatan is 27
2) If we didn't make the Eto'o-Ibra deal, but moved on with all the rest, I don't think anyone would have complained.

An attacking line of Milito and Ibrahimovic, with Sneijder behind, would be the best attacking line in the world!

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

mario.santon
03 Feb 10, 10:34
by the time zlatan gets bored with Barca, he's probably 30...

Besnik
03 Feb 10, 10:48
Bessi, Besnik or which ever Bess you are speak for you own damn self. I don't miss Ibra and have not once wanted him to return.

Hehe, well you can call me how you want, anyways I know that I cannot speak for anothers, but maybe seems that almost everyone miss him, me too. I know that you hate him, but I miss hiss performance, he and Milito in attack would be nightmare for every defence.

Nyall
03 Feb 10, 11:57
Hehe, well you can call me how you want, anyways I know that I cannot speak for anothers, but maybe seems that almost everyone miss him, me too. I know that you hate him, but I miss hiss performance, he and Milito in attack would be nightmare for every defence.

Look at the poll which was taken before his classless interviews. 24% of members here stated they wouldn't miss him. I bet if this was re-done this guy wouldn't even get into Le Grande Inter.

Besnik
03 Feb 10, 12:01
Look at the poll which was taken before his classless interviews. 24% of members here stated they wouldn't miss him. I bet if this was re-done this guy wouldn't even get into Le Grande Inter.

Well, for his stupidly interviews and I don't agree, but about the player qualities or what he have done for us, and If the members focuses in his contribute for the team, his place is secured in the La Grande Inter, but yeah would be nice to have poll again to vote for LGI or Former P&C, and interesting to see what'll happen.

Nyall
03 Feb 10, 12:04
Well, for his stupidly interviews and I don't agree, but about the player qualities or what he have done for us, and If the members focuses in his contribute for the team, his place is secured in the La Grande Inter, but yeah would be nice to have poll again to vote for LGI or Former P&C, and interesting to see what'll happen.

Adriano did a lot for us on the pitch... He was our second highest scorer in the last decade. The members didn't vote him into LGI. So members do not solely focus on efforts on the field.

sergiu.inter
03 Feb 10, 12:19
can't miss ibra and don't have any reason to miss him...our team is better now and we stand a chance in all competitions...can't wait for the cielsi clash to see how we do...but a thing's for sure we can't be worse than we were with ibra on field..

addo
03 Feb 10, 16:54
Yeah, coz inter has really rocked the European stage this season.. :(

Luca-22
03 Feb 10, 17:02

Yeah that's a shame, because we did when Ibra was here :(

addo
03 Feb 10, 17:23
Yeah that's a shame, because we did when Ibra was here :(

I'm relatively sure Ibra's gonna get further in CL than Inter this year though.. :(

Now i know you are gonna respond with something like 'not because of Ibra, but because Barca is a great team'

Thats just what i mean, Inter really isnt that great on the big stage.. They werent with Ibra, and they are not without him.. One could argue that Etó who is a 2 time CL final scorer should take Inter to the next step in Europe.. But he hasnt and he wont..

Luka
03 Feb 10, 17:36
What this:

Has to do with inter fans not missing him ?

We're talking about this one thing, than you come here with what you wrote, and everyone assumed (rightfully) that you are pointing out at Inter not doing well enough in CL this year (without Ibrahimovic).

And then you write in your second post something completely irrelevant, and you even say:

"Thats just what i mean, Inter really isnt that great on the big stage.. They werent with Ibra, and they are not without him.."

So again I ask, what this what you wrote has to do with inter fans missing him ?

Luca-22
03 Feb 10, 17:38
I'm relatively sure Ibra's gonna get further in CL than Inter this year though.. :(

Now i know you are gonna respond with something like 'not because of Ibra, but because Barca is a great team'

Thats just what i mean, Inter really isnt that great on the big stage.. They werent with Ibra, and they are not without him.. One could argue that Etó who is a 2 time CL final scorer should take Inter to the next step in Europe.. But he hasnt and he wont..

It's not because of Ibra, but because Barca is a great team :P

But I agree, Our team isn't that good that it could go all the way in CL yet. I also never expected that Eto'o was going to lift the team to that next level on his own, but you can't deny he has done a very good job since getting here.

By the way, you just said it yourself, this has nothing to do with Ibra bieng here or not.

addo
03 Feb 10, 17:42
What this:

Has to do with inter fans not missing him ?

We're talking about this one thing, than you come here with what you wrote, and everyone assumed (rightfully) that you are pointing out at Inter not doing well enough in CL this year (without Ibrahimovic).

And then you write in your second post something completely irrelevant, and you even say:

"Thats just what i mean, Inter really isnt that great on the big stage.. They werent with Ibra, and they are not without him.."

So again I ask, what this what you wrote has to do with inter fans missing him ?

Ahh.. You should read before posting..

My post is a response to this post by sergiu.inter.

can't miss ibra and don't have any reason to miss him...our team is better now and we stand a chance in all competitions...can't wait for the cielsi clash to see how we do...but a thing's for sure we can't be worse than we were with ibra on field..

"cielsi clash" I assume that is Chelsea clash.. so Sergiu wrote about inter and CL so i responded to that..

Do you understand now that i have explained it to you?

sergiu.inter
03 Feb 10, 17:56
i never said we 'rocked' on the European stage my friend,i just said we can't be worse than we were with ibra on field...

addo
03 Feb 10, 18:06
i never said we 'rocked' on the European stage my friend,i just said we can't be worse than we were with ibra on field...

Which implies that Inters recent failures in Europe were Ibras fault?

Which it clearly wasnt looking at this season so far in Europe, especially when counting in that Inter now have a proven CL goalgetter..

You can all bitch and moan and try to imply that Ibra really isnt all that great.. It just makes you look more like that bitter girlfriend who got dumped for a hotter chick.

minterke
03 Feb 10, 18:11
No one cares about Ibra anymore. If it wasn't for selling him Inter would never be this good anyways.

coolmavs
03 Feb 10, 18:29

Which it clearly wasnt looking at this season so far in Europe, especially when counting in that Inter now have a proven CL goalgetter..

So we won the 3 scudetto's because of him.....single handedly..So that means Inter's entrie game revolved around him, he gets all the credit. So if Inter doesnt win the UCL or even perform in a respectable fashion, he cannot escape majority of the blame. And it is not that he dis great in UCL and Inter did not do well, infact

So that means Inter's entire game revolved around him, but what happened to him in Champions League games? How many times did he score in important games in CL? How many CL's did he win for us? We are still leading in Serie A and just about in the same position as last year for CL? This is from wiki.....Zlatan 3 years with Inter at Europe.....

2006-07 7 appearances 0 goals
2007-08 7 appearances 5 goals
2008-09 8 appearances 1 goal

Looks like other than the 2008-09 season, he is non-existent in Europe? Wasnt he at the top of his abilities last season? Wasn't he the payer around whom everything revolved at Inter? Yet he scored just 1 goal......

What I am trying to say is that he was good, but maybe his goodness in Serie A was the reason, why we never cared to build a team. And how do we know that Milito would have been as successful if Ibra was here....didnt he want all the balls to be passed to him and let him do his thing.

Luka
03 Feb 10, 18:41

And this should be your first post instead of the other one.

Exactly.

So I think my response addo... was a good one :)

jayjay
03 Feb 10, 18:46
No one cares about Ibra anymore. If it wasn't for selling him Inter would never be this good anyways.

Well with lots of new responses in this thread they sure is still a bit of thought for him

addo
03 Feb 10, 19:34
So we won the 3 scudetto's because of him.....single handedly

Thats you saying this..not me. If that is your opinion, im not gonna argue..

..So that means Inter's entrie game revolved around him, he gets all the credit. So if Inter doesnt win the UCL or even perform in a respectable fashion, he cannot escape majority of the blame. And it is not that he dis great in UCL and Inter did not do well, infact

Put a pitbull vs 2 or 3 golden retrievers and im sure the pitbull would tear the goldens apart.

Put a pitbull vs 11 golden retrievers and hes in trouble.

So that means Inter's entire game revolved around him, but what happened to him in Champions League games? How many times did he score in important games in CL? How many CL's did he win for us? We are still leading in Serie A and just about in the same position as last year for CL? This is from wiki.....Zlatan 3 years with Inter at Europe.....

2006-07 7 appearances 0 goals
2007-08 7 appearances 5 goals
2008-09 8 appearances 1 goal

Looks like other than the 2008-09 season, he is non-existent in Europe? Wasnt he at the top of his abilities last season? Wasn't he the payer around whom everything revolved at Inter? Yet he scored just 1 goal......

What I am trying to say is that he was good, but maybe his goodness in Serie A was the reason, why we never cared to build a team. And how do we know that Milito would have been as successful if Ibra was here....didnt he want all the balls to be passed to him and let him do his thing.

See my answer above, i could add that if he had a couple of players at or atleast close to his level in Inter im sure they'd have won some games in the CL playoffs.

I do agree with your (and mister Mourinhos) opinion that Inter as a team is better now than the last couple of seasons. Inter bought well for the money they got from Zlatan. (thanks Ibra).

We are still leading in Serie A and just about in the same position as last year for CL?

As i said above i do agree that Inter as a team is better now that we arent so dependent on one player and with all the money from Ibra and the new players signed for them.. Of course Inter would do good.. in Italy, but honestly Serie A is not really on par with PL or La Liga anymore. Even less so now that the two biggest stars of Serie A left. Hopefully that will change in the future but i fear that will take time.

addo
03 Feb 10, 19:39

http://www.forzainterforums.com/forums/misc.php?do=topstats

This thread is the second most replied to and the second most visited on forzainterforums. This thread accounts for almost 1/3 of the total posts in the "players&coaches forum" and more than half of the post total in "la grande Inter".

So yeah.. i'd say you care...

addo
03 Feb 10, 19:41
And this should be your first post instead of the other one.

Exactly.

So I think my response addo... was a good one :)

You lost me.. ??

kova9
03 Feb 10, 21:03
Just for a sake of keeping a touch with my man Zlatan.. (this post I mean).. LOL.. :D

mario.santon
03 Feb 10, 22:02
http://www.forzainterforums.com/forums/misc.php?do=topstats

This thread is the second most replied to and the second most visited on forzainterforums. This thread accounts for almost 1/3 of the total posts in the "players&coaches forum" and more than half of the post total in "la grande Inter".

So yeah.. i'd say you care...

:lol:

Nyall
03 Feb 10, 23:16
:lol:

I know, apparently that supposed to mean that the majority of the posts made here are that of praise directed towards Ibra.

Stefan
04 Feb 10, 01:28

We will see , won't we. If mister eto'o scores in the knockout phases and inter goes through vs chelsea, he would have taken inter further than ibra ever did. We will know soon.;)

Nyall
04 Feb 10, 02:54
We will see , won't we. If mister eto'o scores in the knockout phases and inter goes through vs chelsea, he would have taken inter further than ibra ever did. We will know soon.;)
I seriously don't want to get my hopes up but if this happens I can personally guarantee you that those dumb Swedish fan boys will never post here again.

mario.santon
04 Feb 10, 03:40
let's not get too serious.
If we beat the crap of Barca, I will be very happy.
And Good Luck for Zlatan to get to win Spanish League and 2nd place in CL :)

addo
04 Feb 10, 11:26
I know, apparently that supposed to mean that the majority of the posts made here are that of praise directed towards Ibra.

No.. Minterke wrote that nobody cares about Ibra anymore. But obviously you all do since you just cant stop writing about him in whatever way.

Its nothing special about Inter fans about this. He stirs emotions both good and bad. If you take a peak at Barcas forum, his thread there is already three times the size of Messi's and he has only been in Barca for a few months. So nothing new about that.

But to constantly come in this thread (i know minterke isnt the only one who has doneit.) and claim that nobody cares is just bullshit. You just cant let go.

Do concentrate on the current players instead of railing on about a former player.

addo
04 Feb 10, 11:28

I hope he does! Etó has a better chance of doing so than Ibra ever had since Inter as a team has improved tremendously.

addo
04 Feb 10, 11:28
I seriously don't want to get my hopes up but if this happens I can personally guarantee you that those dumb Swedish fan boys will never post here again.

How a Canadian is even allowed to say such a thing is beyond me... ;)

PS.

Sorry for all the posts. Isnt there a "multiquote" function?

DS.

shahz_nerazzurri
04 Feb 10, 12:18
Oh god, not this moron again.

The reason why this thread keeps on getting bigger is that usually after every 2 weeks, some dumb swedish fanboy comes and starts posting some irrelevant shit, with out actually understanding whatever small discussion is going on, which for some reason other posters feel the urge to reply to instead of ignoring the senseless garbage.

And yes there is a way to multi-quote. Sadly you need half a brain for that.

addo
04 Feb 10, 13:59

The reason why this thread keeps on getting bigger is that usually after every 2 weeks, some dumb swedish fanboy comes and starts posting some irrelevant shit, with out actually understanding whatever small discussion is going on, which for some reason other posters feel the urge to reply to instead of ignoring the senseless garbage.

And yes there is a way to multi-quote. Sadly you need half a brain for that.

oh, another Canadian talking football.. I really shouldnt bother..

Man that really hurt my feelings

"Small discussion" more than 10,000 replies.. mhm.

Luka
04 Feb 10, 14:04
By "small discussion" Shahz didn't mean the whole thread.

Oh boy...

addo
04 Feb 10, 14:15
By "small discussion" Shahz didn't mean the whole thread.

Oh boy...

Doesnt really matter what he meant.. This thread is the second most active in this forum, so whatever your buddy meant is moot.

Stop caring?

Most posters on this forum got it right it seems. They dont hold a big grudge towards Ibra. They actually understand that by selling Ibra when he wanted out, Inter has had the ability to build a better TEAM

Its just you guys replying to my posts that seems hellbent on being the bitter chick that got dumped for an upgrade..Instead of just letting go.

Luka
04 Feb 10, 14:38
To me bringing the number of posts in this thread, as argument for "caring" is just hilarious. Seriously.

addo
04 Feb 10, 14:42
To me bringing the number of posts in this thread, as argument for "caring" is just hilarious. Seriously.

Nice comeback.. Really..

Adam
04 Feb 10, 16:36
Nice comeback.. Really..

:lol: Don't worry about him. Luka has a problem with understanding the term. Your argument is fullproof. There is no comeback to it. :)

jayjay
04 Feb 10, 18:11
Looking at our new forward line its better in every way and once pandev is on top gear Well ibra is past

jayjay
04 Feb 10, 18:17
INTER MILAN > Ibrahimovic

jayjay
04 Feb 10, 18:25
how many ibra fans supported inter but moved on to barca

jayjay
04 Feb 10, 19:01
WE ARE INTER

Toninu
04 Feb 10, 21:43
Lol um... since when do people's opinions not matter just because of their nationality? It's pretty obvious that we're doing better without Zlatan yes, he's a great player but meh I never watched a single game this season where I thought, "we really do need Zlatan" and I don't think any Interista with some decent football knowledge did.

mario.santon
04 Feb 10, 22:42
I was not his fan when he was in Juventus, and not thrilled with his signature.
But I think he grew a lot here.

Ibra was a great player for us, but he's not really the kind of player who can pull it off by himself. He may seem to carry us the scudetto. For me, he's just one important component for us. The third scudeto certainly has his name on it. But without other important players, it will never be achieved.

As a proof, Sweden NT doesn't spread fear and Ibra is in it. Ronaldo is more fearsome player in my opinion. But Ibra is more a team player than Ronaldo. He understands the coach and has very professional behaviour.

When he moved to Barca, I don't follow him. I only follow this thread. Now I am not his fan. But I respect his efforts here.

And For me, he is not a traitor... But I also don't think Ronaldo is a traitor.
( I do hate his move to Meelan).
I think Lippi and Cannavaro were much bigger traitor than these two men.
Ibra won us things, and Ronaldo broke his ankle and goot fooled by Calciopoli when trying winning something with us.

Stefan
05 Feb 10, 14:13
All posts deemed of topic have been moved to the rubbish thread. ;) Keep this thread focussed on just ibra.

Rimpel
05 Feb 10, 14:20

The reason why this thread keeps on getting bigger is that usually after every 2 weeks, some dumb swedish fanboy comes and starts posting some irrelevant shit...

Speaking of irrelevant.

Anyway, Inter has improved as a team immensly after Ibra's departure... there's no way around it. We're not as one dimensional as we were with Ibra (although that's not his fault). We're more of a team now.

FCBarca
05 Feb 10, 14:53
Some are apparently in need of some ECT as schizophrenia has run rampant.

Anyone would tell you that a 'team' needs to be balanced and reliance on one or two players to turn a match on it's head is hardly balance...But to somehow suggest that a side without Ibra in it is better off?

I can only imagine what some of you would be saying if you sold Messi, that somehow they're 'better off' since they don't have that sort of Messidependencia

Killin' the memory of a player who has left seems pretty short sighted, IMHO...It might be a long time before a player like him rolls through Milan and produces the sort of magic he did...Why not simply embrace those memories rather than fixate on the criticism after he's left?

There's gonna be a day when Ibra leaves Barca too and regardless, I'm gonna remember him as a truly unique player

jayjay
05 Feb 10, 15:21
Ibra good memory 1 [fcbarcas idea]

zrebiAuO8o0

Besnik
05 Feb 10, 15:27
I've seen this video before, but I don't get what is supposed to be?! :|

jayjay
05 Feb 10, 15:28
Well ronaldo was ibrahimovic es idol so i think it was quite a moment for him to see his hero

Wouldnt you be the same if you were playing against Javier Zanetti

Luka
05 Feb 10, 15:32
Some are apparently in need of some ECT as schizophrenia has run rampant.

Anyone would tell you that a 'team' needs to be balanced and reliance on one or two players to turn a match on it's head is hardly balance...But to somehow suggest that a side without Ibra in it is better off?

I can only imagine what some of you would be saying if you sold Messi, that somehow they're 'better off' since they don't have that sort of Messidependencia

Killin' the memory of a player who has left seems pretty short sighted, IMHO...It might be a long time before a player like him rolls through Milan and produces the sort of magic he did...Why not simply embrace those memories rather than fixate on the criticism after he's left?

There's gonna be a day when Ibra leaves Barca too and regardless, I'm gonna remember him as a truly unique player

The difference between me and you, is that I won't tell you what to think about any player that left Barcelona, but you want to tell us what to think. I am suprised lightly speaking, that you don't find anything wrong with it. I've said it 5 times maybe and probably 5 times too many.

I once went around many forums, not only football ones, and I've never, and I mean never, found someone like you who was outside community, and wanted to actually discuss, and even tell people, how they should think about an issue that is directly related to their community, about an issues he can't even relate too, because by deffinition he can't relate to them.

I don't know why you're so paranoid about that. It seems to me that right now (at least for some time now) you're more interested in talking here not about how Ibrahimovic is doing, not what he gives to your team, because that would have at least some sense to it, but what we should think about him. This is the stuff I see most from you lately. Telling us how Ibrahimovic should be imporant to us, how we shouldn't be angry at him, or how it is wrong that we think this or that. Is it like a life mission of yours or something?

Not to mention, this whole thing started with addodo :P posting some irrelavant crap, that Shahz made a perfect comment about. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't even discuss about it now.

And since Ibrahimovic went to Barcelona, I don't think I've seen more than 5 people not including you, or appaent "Ibra fan boys" like addodo here, that are/were discussing how Ibrahimovic is doing at Barcelona, on weekly basis, about his games, about goals.

For me it is good enough proof, how much interisti care over here for our former player, but someone was trying to convince us that we care because there are over 10 000 posts here. OK then!

mario.santon
05 Feb 10, 17:04
Luka was right, he was important to us, but no more..

FCBarca
05 Feb 10, 17:46
The difference between me and you, is that I won't tell you what to think about any player that left Barcelona, but you want to tell us what to think. I am suprised lightly speaking, that you don't find anything wrong with it. I've said it 5 times maybe and probably 5 times too many.

Don't shortchange yourself or me, the differences between us are far more numerous...Still, it would probably help your 'argument' if you would actually be able to backup your tired & repeated claims that I am telling anyone to do anything...Somehow, when you write it, it's an opinion but if anyone else does it, they're telling you what to think...Not enough hugs is my dx

I once went around many forums, not only football ones, and I've never, and I mean never, found someone like you who was outside community, and wanted to actually discuss, and even tell people, how they should think about an issue that is directly related to their community, about an issues he can't even relate too, because by deffinition he can't relate to them.

Me, I've never been to any other forums...ever :rollani: Back to the unsubstantiated claims of telling others what to do/think...You can keep saying it, doesn't make it true

I don't know why you're so paranoid about that. It seems to me that right now (at least for some time now) you're more interested in talking here not about how Ibrahimovic is doing, not what he gives to your team, because that would have at least some sense to it, but what we should think about him. This is the stuff I see most from you lately. Telling us how Ibrahimovic should be imporant to us, how we shouldn't be angry at him, or how it is wrong that we think this or that. Is it like a life mission of yours or something?

Confronting irrational criticism on a legend of a player for a club is synonymous with paranoia?...Let me check the DSMIV again :teeth:

Why would I talk about Ibra's play, involvement etc. with Barca in a legend thread for Inter?...I'm a Barca fan, first & foremost, but I wouldn't come in here hyping my club in an Inter thread...What would be the point there?...To piss off rival fans?...I don't wum, there's no point to it unless you have the maturity of a juvenile

And since Ibrahimovic went to Barcelona, I don't think I've seen more than 5 people not including you, or appaent "Ibra fan boys" like addodo here, that are/were discussing how Ibrahimovic is doing at Barcelona, on weekly basis, about his games, about goals.

For me it is good enough proof, how much interisti care over here for our former player, but someone was trying to convince us that we care because there are over 10 000 posts here. OK then!

Legends are legends...Barca fans still reminisce about stars like Ronaldinho as well as Larsson (Who was only there for a brief moment, really) despite them being in the rear view mirror...What you won't find with those same fans is piling on and hate on the player since he plays with a new shirt...That, for me, is reflection of a hater...Like I have said from the beginning, if he jumped on a plane to come back to Inter tomorrow, most of you would be singing his praises just as strongly as you have been criticizing.

Luka
05 Feb 10, 18:37
Like I have said from the beginning, if he jumped on a plane to come back to Inter tomorrow, most of you would be singing his praises just as strongly as you have been criticizing.
Playing Nostradamous now ?

Somehow, when you write it, it's an opinion but if anyone else does it, they're telling you what to think
You just missed one little detail, the one I'm pointing out since the beginning... I'm saying it all towards you, a Barca fan, not an inter fan. Why I don't say it towards inter fans who have the same opinion like you? Maybe because they are inter fans, and you're not. Ever think of that?

As for the rest, I don't have any more time to pick up on everything, especialy as you can't see the obvious thing I keep pointing out, not to mention it was talked about for many pages already, and not only by me. Yet, you still stand strong with this nonsense of yours talking about "our stuff" like you were devoted interista. Keeping and drilling at it is pointless.

To me, what you're doing is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen in the sports message boards. First it was iritating, but now it's just hilarious.

ps. I hope you're not a psychologist, cause you suck at "figuring people out". If you are, or you will be... God have mercy on those poor people you're gonna "help".

FCBarca
05 Feb 10, 18:59
To me, what you're doing is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen in the sports message boards. First it was iritating, but now it's just hilarious.

For someone who is easily irritated and prone to vitriol, you simultaneously are suscpetible to hilarity as well...I find that hard to believe

ps. I hope you're not a psychologist, cause you suck at "figuring people out". If you are, or you will be... God have mercy on those poor people you're gonna "help".

I wouldn't need to be a psychologist to figure out some who are relatively transparent

Luka
05 Feb 10, 19:09
I wouldn't need to be a psychologist to figure out some who are relatively transparent
Ofcourse not doctor :)

bennyblanco
05 Feb 10, 21:23
man Ibra's thread is still the thing on this forum :D

its like when a girlfriend leaves you for another bloke, and sure we all say who cares...she is a slut ... she is materialistic... she is double faced...she is ugly..

but true to form we are always talking about that ex girlfriend ... sure we say we are doing allright without her... that she isnt needed etc

but we cant seem to stop thinking about her, it doesnt matter if the dialogue is good or bad ... its always there..like Billy Bob and Angelina (for our western counterparts ;))..as evertything needs to be compared and made an example..

now Mario is set to be Brad Pitt and Brangelina is in the house

seems to me like in a love scenario ,we arent honest,that we lie and make things up for justification and the cleansing of our guilt...

but the Ibra thread and the NDU thread are standouts...:thumbsup:

this is my take on the Ibra saga and not an attack on anyones personal view of the champ by the name of golden boy Ibra :)

mario.santon
05 Feb 10, 21:33
yap, I think everyone can just calm down.. since everyone is entitled to the opinions.
Or perhaps, they just want to make this thread even longer... try to break some kind of records...

bennyblanco
05 Feb 10, 21:39
yap, I think everyone can just calm down.. since everyone is entitled to the opinions.
Or perhaps, they just want to make this thread even longer... try to break some kind of records...

lol true mate... some stuff will never EVER be forgotten..im not talking about how Ibra went to Barca but how he he won us the Scudetto in Parma

that will never EVER be forgotten by me... and whoever thinks that he didnt win it for us is growing a tail :D ...

Luka
05 Feb 10, 21:50
man Ibra's thread is still the thing on this forum :D

its like when a girlfriend leaves you for another bloke, and sure we all say who cares...she is a slut ... she is materialistic... she is double faced...she is ugly..

but true to form we are always talking about that ex girlfriend ... sure we say we are doing allright without her... that she isnt needed etc

but we cant seem to stop thinking about her, it doesnt matter if the dialogue is good or bad ... its always there..
You're talking Benny, about a situation that can be easily, very easily classified, but it can also be misleading when we look at it just the way you described, because it is missing one key ingredient, without which is just too general.

If you want to have the whole picture you need to ask one question:

"If the ex-girlfriend would come to the dude and told him, that he can have her back, if he would just say so, would he take her back?"

If the answer is yes, than that person fits that description and the case is solved.

However, let me ask you this Benny:

Do you think all those people, who are shitting on Ronaldo in his thread, or at least a very grand majority of those people, all are doing it out of the "ex-gilfriend syndrome" ?

There are also people who just don't give a shit (or any stronger/weaker variation of it) Benny.

And there are many people just like that, over here as well.

Well, at least I am.

bennyblanco
05 Feb 10, 22:05
You're talking Benny, about a situation that can be easily, very easily classified. You only need to ask one question:

"If the ex-girlfriend would come to the dude and told him, that he can have her back, if he would just say so, would he take her back?"

If the answer is yes, than that person fits that description.

However, let me ask you this Benny:

Do you think all those people, who are shitting on Ronaldo in his thread, all are doing it out of the "ex-gilfriend syndrome" ?

very well presented Luka, and the questions are spot on.. yet they can be classified and translated in many different ways..

i personally would take him/her back regardless of the past..the past is the past and cannot be changed..what can be changed is today and tommorrow.

even if my wife cheated on me,i wouldnt be happy but id forgive her and tell her about my cheatings and my past.. so in that sense im not bothered..im proud and headstrong but im not GOD to kill or harm because of the sitauation..

so i hope i answered the first question.. :)

regarding Ronaldo its different,its like hiring a prostitute and getting a service...she breaks down with vaginal cockcheese and you are out of action..yet you still have to pay her until she is out of the building..

we got her Vagease(vaginal product)..nursed her pussy back..shaved an arrow towards the tunnel and all ,and then she leaves without even giving us a blowie.. thats what Ronaldo done..

that is the difference for me...Ibra just gave gave gave and tried new things:D

Ronaldo just took it and took it and took it

sorry for the relationship innuendo :D ..its Saturday morning

Luka
05 Feb 10, 22:22
See, that's just the key point here Benny. You showed that for you those two cases exist, you divide them (as everybody would do), and you even showed your "middle ground" of when the first ends, and the other starts. This is as normal as it can go.

Now the difference, between me, you, Cafe, Han, Hal, Shahz is the position of this "middle ground". For someone it is low, for someone it is high, however everybody has their own, and just because people tend to post here, and answer some stupid nonsense, does not have to mean they are not in Zone A, but Zone B, where they suffer from "ex-girlfriend" syndrome :>

Just wanted to point that out, because I thought your post just generalise towards the second group.

Me... I wouldn't take him back for nothing. I would rather become a milanista. Same answer to Vieri, Ronaldo and other pricks.

ps. If you marry someone like Zlatan, you're up for a big trouble Benny ;););)

bennyblanco
05 Feb 10, 22:49
Luka, as always dialogue is the key... we over generalise and over examplify everything in this forum..we all make stupid irellavant comparisons..

some of us to it for a bit of a laugh ,others go mental with syndromes and hatred..others just want to find middle ground

the most important thing is that everybody has a say,and with that everyone can make they own minds whilst reading the thread..

we are all different and maybe i did generalise somewhat,but only to the extent of FI generalisation standard...

but true testament is the thread, if posters have time to go through Zlatans thread from the start to finish they will see what i saw..

Luka
05 Feb 10, 23:02
Hard to say Benny...

As I wanted to point out, what other person ACTUALLY (and this is the key) thinks, you can only find out in this situation. Two similar people, posting here very similar posts, can have very different opinion. It is virtualy impossible to determine on which side they are, until this certain "question" arrises.

So if say, tomorrow Barca would announce that they are talking with Inter over the summer deal bringing Ibrahimovic back to Inter, we could actually see who is who, because we would see who is posting what, and what they posted in between. But only then, we could see a true collors.

Unfortunetly we can't, and basing something on some signs, that could lead to different outcome, can be dangerous and misleading if we talk about this perception you have.

If you would look through this thread since the date Ibrahimovic started to play at Barcelona, you would notice that there are some people who are actually spinning this thread, while others (and I mean others in certain discussions) are just joining here to comment on some absurd theories. If it wasn't for those people, I would probably write close to nothing here. In fact I think I wrote only one single post, not so long ago, that wasn't a reply to any bollocks, but a question of mine.

If it wasn't for those certain people that keep this thread "spinning" I would just not give a shit, and probably wouldn't post at all here. Honestly.

I thought I will see a lot of games of Barcelona if Ibrahimovic will move there, and guess what, I haven't. I haven't even watch one full game ever since, except our 2 games against them.

What Zlatan did, he did, it was great feeling in Parma game, but then some things happened, life goes on, people moved on, and Inter is still the most important thing in this whole shabang, and some people just don't give a shit any more about Ibrahimovic.

bennyblanco
05 Feb 10, 23:13
What Zlatan did, he did, it was great feeling in Parma game, but then some things happened, life goes on, people moved on, and Inter is still the most important thing in this whole shabang, and some people just don't give a shit any more about Ibrahimovic.

again nice reply,and il only quote the last paragraph....

feelings are important too,we all have them and like you said they vary from poster to poster..

i myself have that feeling of security(maybe that isnt the right word now) with Ibra,i swear i do..i can forgive him.. say 5 years ago if it happened i would have wanted to kill him..sure i would have

but like you said "and some people just don't give a shit any more about Ibrahimovic"

and some people just still love him and give alot of thought about Ibra and will always do..hence the ex girlfriend comment :D

hand on heart mate,you loved him Luka :) ..and i understand your anger now.. hence the ex girlfriend comment :D

its better to compare Ibra to an old girlfriend that was class than comparing him to some NHL or NBA player.. people atleast can associate ;)

Luka
05 Feb 10, 23:30
hand on heart mate,you loved him Luka :)

Yes I did, just like Ronaldo.

..and i understand your anger now.. hence the ex girlfriend comment :D

I'm not angry anymore.

I was angry after he left us, because of the things he did, because he showed us lack of respect. I wasn't angry WHEN he WAS leaving us. In fact I wished him all the best, I've said I would watch many games of Barca and other crap.

However something happened that made me angry, and it wasn't the leaving part, just like I had reasons to be angry at Vieri and Ronaldo.

Same sitaution although different level of 'angryness', and neighter fit the "ex-girlfreind anger" ;), because in all of those situation it wasn't the "leaving" part that made me angry.

The leaving part is what can make you fit the description. But if the girlfriend cheats on you beforehand, you wouldn't believe how people can be angry about that, and don't care about the leaving part ;)

So yes, people here fit your description, but you won't sink my ship in this game, because I don't fit the criteria. Had to post it for 5 pages to the Barca dude to make him understand the difference, and I'm sure I won't have to do the same with you Benny, because fortunetly you're a lot smarter than he is.

bennyblanco
05 Feb 10, 23:43
So yes, people here fit your description, but you won't sink my ship in this game, because I don't fit the criteria. Had to post it for 5 pages to the Barca dude to make him understand the difference, and I'm sure I won't have to do the same with you Benny, because fortunetly you're a lot smarter than he is.

i dont want to sink your ship Luka nor was it my intention to do so nor to bring anyone else in this discussion with my posts..but at the end of the day we all have opinions and all opinions must be considered...

i consider both you and FC Barca great posters,its a shame you cant find common ground but thats between you two and not my worry..

at the end of the day il always stick to my heart, and im sure you will to

Luka
06 Feb 10, 07:37
at the end of the day il always stick to my heart, and im sure you will to
I am no different than you are in that aspect. :)

ps. Just wanted to correct one thing, so that you won't be putting me in the 'ex' basket :>

Styrke
06 Feb 10, 12:35
I am curious.
If Zlatan was leaving Barcelona this summer to come back to Italy....and you heard that both Inter and Milan was interested.
Would you want Zlatan back at Inter or would you rather see him join Milan than take him back?

Luka
06 Feb 10, 12:37
If it is question directed towards me, then no.

If it was up to me I would never want to see him in our shirt again.

Nyall
06 Feb 10, 17:59
I am curious.
If Zlatan was leaving Barcelona this summer to come back to Italy....and you heard that both Inter and Milan was interested.
Would you want Zlatan back at Inter or would you rather see him join Milan than take him back?

I personally would not ever want him back so Nilan could take him for all I care... Hopefully he spends 10+ years there, chokes a whole lot allowing us to catch Milan in UCLs.

Adam
06 Feb 10, 19:59
Ibra got subbed today at around halftime. For what reason I don't know I thought he was definitly on the right track in the first half and created some chances. Anyways, it should make the haters here happy.

Luka
06 Feb 10, 20:12
Adam, the world of interisti doesn't evolve around whether Ibrahimovic plays well on sunday or not.

To be honest, from what I saw here, and the way it seems to me, there are just a couple of people, except for you, Barca dude, and couple of obvious "Ibra fanboys", who are interested about him on a weekly basis, watch him play, and post about how he does in Barcelona from time to time.

The rest of the people (including the ones who don't feel grudge against him) just moved on.

I don't think many are happy that Ibrahimovic got sent off in the half time, because simply, I don't believe there are many people who care.

FCBarca
06 Feb 10, 20:23
Ibra got subbed today at around halftime. For what reason I don't know I thought he was definitly on the right track in the first half and created some chances. Anyways, it should make the haters here happy.

Tactical change from Pep...Barca went down a man early in the first half, Pique with a straight red (A bit harsh, IMHO)...Turned out to be the smart move, in the end, as Barca played a 4 man midfield and left Leo up top...Led to the decisive, winning goal really

Ibra missed a 1v1 early in the match (When Barca were down a man), rounded the keeper and had the defender clear his shot off the line...Kinda thought he should've shot it sooner rather than allow the defenders to get back

Adam
06 Feb 10, 20:32
Adam, the world of interisti doesn't evolve around whether Ibrahimovic plays well on sunday or not.

To be honest, from what I saw here, and the way it seems to me, there are just a couple of people, except for you, Barca dude, and couple of obvious "Ibra fanboys", who are interested about him on a weekly basis, watch him play, and post about how he does in Barcelona from time to time.

The rest of the people (including the ones who don't feel grudge against him) just moved on.

I don't think many are happy that Ibrahimovic got sent off in the half time, because simply, I don't believe there are many people who care.

Yeah well, I disagree. As Addo pointed out, this thread is one of the most trafficated player threads on this forum so everything you said is simply not true. Care, as in a feeling of empathy towards him, maybe not, but care as in an interest or cencern there obviously is. No pseudo-intellectual psychobabble you spit will change that.

Adam
06 Feb 10, 20:34
Tactical change from Pep...Barca went down a man early in the first half, Pique with a straight red (A bit harsh, IMHO)...Turned out to be the smart move, in the end, as Barca played a 4 man midfield and left Leo up top...Led to the decisive, winning goal really

Ibra missed a 1v1 early in the match (When Barca were down a man), rounded the keeper and had the defender clear his shot off the line...Kinda thought he should've shot it sooner rather than allow the defenders to get back

Yes, but if there's one player i'd want on my team when a man down it's him. Barca play their way out of most situations so I can understand the sub, but most likely a longball strategy to him would of resulted in one or two goals as well.

Anyways, we'll see what the reaction of this will be.

Nyall
06 Feb 10, 21:59
Yeah well, I disagree. As Addo pointed out, this thread is one of the most trafficated player threads on this forum so everything you said is simply not true. Care, as in a feeling of empathy towards him, maybe not, but care as in an interest or cencern there obviously is. No pseudo-intellectual psychobabble you spit will change that.

Considering that the majority of posts that come here that aren't made by you, FCBarca and the other fanboys are about arguments not even slightly related to Ibra, the care you talk about really isn't there. Numbers tell you one story and you are free to interpret them as you will but that still doesn't mean that every post that comes in here is related to Ibra.

Adam
06 Feb 10, 22:31
Considering that the majority of posts that come here that aren't made by you, FCBarca and the other fanboys are about arguments not even slightly related to Ibra, the care you talk about really isn't there. Numbers tell you one story and you are free to interpret them as you will but that still doesn't mean that every post that comes in here is related to Ibra.

Ok, dr. Einstein, what numbers did you come up with? You claim a vast majoity of the posts here aren't even slightly related to Ibra. So how big is the majority?

This is where you go: Umm, well, ehh, I didn't exactly conduct an investigation, I just went from my own interpretation of the matter... Basically I pulled it out of my ass. And let's be honest, even if I did conduct an investigation I wouldn't have the competence to determine which posts are "slightly" related to Ibra and which are not so the whole thing would be kind of pointless. So yeah, sorry for wasting your time, o great one, with this nonsense of biblical proportions.

Rimpel
07 Feb 10, 12:43
Ok, dr. Einstein, what numbers did you come up with? You claim a vast majoity of the posts here aren't even slightly related to Ibra. So how big is the majority?

This is where you go: Umm, well, ehh, I didn't exactly conduct an investigation, I just went from my own interpretation of the matter... Basically I pulled it out of my ass. And let's be honest, even if I did conduct an investigation I wouldn't have the competence to determine which posts are "slightly" related to Ibra and which are not so the whole thing would be kind of pointless. So yeah, sorry for wasting your time, o great one, with this nonsense of biblical proportions.

:lol: you're funny adam

Nyall
07 Feb 10, 12:57

:| It's not really that funny, but apparently Rimpel got the joke so I guess it's a Swedish thing. :depress: Bummer, and I was waiting for the punchline too, I thought your joke had potential.

But anyway just take a look at the previous few pages, exclude the posts made by the Barca fan and you and your group of fanboys and what you will be left with is simply a whole bunch of posts by members who either call you and your fan boys dumb, 1 or 2 by FIF's clown talking about how we shouldn't hate Ibra and if you even go back even further you'll find 2-3 arguments. These really do raise the traffic of a thread. Someone here tried to use these numbers as a means of implying because there are a lot of posts here it means that Interisti here care a lot about Ibra.

You on the other hand along with your gang of fanboys pop in randomly every week or to give us a status update of how Ibra hasn't scored in about a month and then reply to posts which you guys know nothing about, raising up the post count of this thread even further.

Rimpel
07 Feb 10, 13:55
:| It's not really that funny, but apparently Rimpel got the joke so I guess it's a Swedish thing. :depress: Bummer, and I was waiting for the punchline too, I thought your joke had potential.

yeah, now that was hilarious;) you sound very bitter.

Nyall
07 Feb 10, 17:13
yeah, now that was hilarious;) you sound very bitter.

Terribly so. :depress:

Adam
07 Feb 10, 17:58

But anyway just take a look at the previous few pages, exclude the posts made by the Barca fan and you and your group of fanboys and what you will be left with is simply a whole bunch of posts by members who either call you and your fan boys dumb, 1 or 2 by FIF's clown talking about how we shouldn't hate Ibra and if you even go back even further you'll find 2-3 arguments. These really do raise the traffic of a thread. Someone here tried to use these numbers as a means of implying because there are a lot of posts here it means that Interisti here care a lot about Ibra.

You on the other hand along with your gang of fanboys pop in randomly every week or to give us a status update of how Ibra hasn't scored in about a month and then reply to posts which you guys know nothing about, raising up the post count of this thread even further.

:lol: Other than switching "O great one" for "you and your group of fanboys" that post completely matches with my previous one. What a surprise! I have to say I prefer ""O great one." :D

Come up with some stats, or some intelligent arguments to support your ridiculous claims of "a majority of the posts here aren't even slightly related to Ibra", or stop making a complete and utter fool of yourself. The arguments you presented: The "look at last few pages back" is filed under "pulled it out of my ass" in my previous post, and the "They really do raise the traffic of this thread" is filed under "not having competence to determine what is relevant and what is not".

Support your claims with substance or fuck off and stop wasting my time.

Toninu
08 Feb 10, 07:36
Why don't you guys start a ceasefire you're never going to agree anyway :P Keep this thread about Ibra's progress in Barca which isn't going too well recently.

CafeCordoba
08 Feb 10, 11:21
Interesting interview by Zlatan.

http://http://www.football-italia.net/feb08j.html (http://http//www.football-italia.net/feb08j.html)

Ibra: Italy is tougher than Spain
Monday 8 February, 2010
Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic says it's harder to score in Italy even though he has found the net just once in his last nine games in Spain.

The 28-year-old Swede left Inter in the summer after five very successful years in Italy.

He finished Capocannoniere in his final season with the Nerazzurri, scoring 25 goals in 35 games in Serie A.

Speaking to El Periodico, Ibrahimovic said: “In Italy they give you three or four chances in one game and you have to be ready not to make a mistake.

“You can go 80 minutes without touching the ball, but you know that in the end a chance will arrive. And you can't miss it because they will judge you on that chance. For this reason, Italians hold strikers like Inzaghi and Trezeguet in high regard because they are people capable of scoring with only one goal scoring chance.”

Ibrahimovic then reflected on the differences between Italy and Spain.

“Here at Barca it seems like I have returned to the time I spent with Ajax. In Italy, they aren't interested in good football.

“They only need a 1-0. Nothing else counts other than the victory. And if someone thinks about playing good football, they tell you: “Yes, you have played well, but you haven't won anything, right?

“Good football doesn't count for anything to them. If you won 1-0 at Ajax then the fans would whistle you. 'How is it possible?' I asked myself. Because the people want good football. They want a spectacle.

“In Italy they wanted to imitate the Guardiola model, but it's not so easy. He thinks like a player. He is very active. He participates a lot in training. In the past I had Coaches who were more passive, people more used to commanding than explaining things.

“Pep is not a policeman who gives orders, a dictator who imposes duties. He is more of a professor who instructs. Capello, Mancini and Mourinho weren't so active. Capello and Mourinho explain things to you with a blackboard. Pep goes on the pitch. He was a great player and he knows what a footballer is thinking. He lives for football, 24 hours a day.”

Stefan
08 Feb 10, 12:09
Well personally I agree with the italians. Results are what counts, good football is only good if it leads to results and trophies in my book.

Kraits
08 Feb 10, 12:16
Very true article there..

Its the main reason why Eto'o wasn't the Eto'o we all wanted....

jmaster
08 Feb 10, 12:19
Yeah but I'd like to see some spectacle as well. What's the point of watching a game where nothing else happens, just some passes, and a goal?

Stefan
08 Feb 10, 12:30
Yeah but I'd like to see some spectacle as well. What's the point of watching a game where nothing else happens, just some passes, and a goal?

As long as Inter wins I don't care whether we play crap and score a crappy goal. Inter winning is the spectacle.;)

jmaster
08 Feb 10, 12:33
As long as Inter wins I don't care whether we play crap and score a crappy goal. Inter winning is the spectacle.;)

That's how you think. It's important for me if Inter wins, but I'm even more happy if they play a nice game, and not a boring game.

Toninu
08 Feb 10, 12:36
4 World Cups won by Italy shows that this is the right mentality and look at the likes of Spain and Holland (the countries Ibra mentioned) never won the world cup even though Spain did win the Euro they've been amazing recently :P Ok I just disproved my point but overall the Italians are winners. And even if you take a look at England, they now have an Italian coach there's something great about the Italian mentality when it comes to winning.

CafeCordoba
08 Feb 10, 12:36

Yeah that's a very good point. Now that Inter has won many years in a row, it's just become too boring if nothing special is happening in matches. What is the actual point of following the football if nothing is happening on the pitch?

That Zlatan's point of Italians caring only about the result is also the downfall for Italian football. People are not interested in it anymore because there is no spectacle to be seen. The result is only thing what counts and that goes for hardcore fans and so on. But in marketing perspective, which is one of the most important things in football these days, result is not the most important, it's the spectacle. That's what people are willing to pay for to see.

And it's all come down to Italian mentality with football. Play safe, secure the result, don't do anything risky, control the situation. That's why in Italian game there are so many tactical fouls, diving and slow tempo. To control the situation so that we can control the result.

Mainstream people (paying people) don't care to pay for that shit.

Luka
08 Feb 10, 12:57
I have different opinion.

Playing nice is important, but if that's the case why people watch EPL ? Ain't there many other leagues that play "nice" football, even on lower level ? Brasilian league, Argentinian, it's not as strong, but hell sure there is spectacle.

The level of the league makes it attractive.

Once, not so long ago, Serie A was called the most beautifull league in the world. And why was that, it wasn't so different than it is now. The mentality, all was exactly as it is now.

What was different though, was the level of the league. Even in Italy with this type of football, the players that this league had in late 90's made this league beautifull, made games look incredible, because the players were so good, and combining it with the very special tactical game Italy has it made this league what it was.

Players, not mentality make the league "best". EPL would be nothing if it wasn't for "the best players in the league", and "the best league in the world" stamp. That is what made this league what it is. Same with Spain.

Playing nice is nice, but if the results won't come, then what's the point? Barcelona fans want to win playing nice, but playing nice without a win is useless.

There were very interesting interviews before Spain went for the Euro trophy, do you guys remember? I think it was Fabregas who said that: "If winning the cup means playing ugly, then we will play ugly". That sums it up pretty nicely.

Ain't there nice games in Serie A? Are all games boring and dull? Certainly not. The difference is that nowadays the level of the league is lower, and so there is more of these games, but in times of seven sisters, there were tons of quality football, that was a product of having so many quality players in the league.

If we'll get back the quality players, if the results will come again in European football, if we would go back to having 3 teams every year in CL semi-final, the league will be once again entertaining.

Unless someone want "kick and rush" football...

ps. And just for the record, last 10 posts or so, are not a proof for people caring for Ibrahimovic ;)

FCBarca
08 Feb 10, 13:03
In an interview with Spanish news paper El Periodico, Ibrahimovic said that it's harder to score in Italy than Spain:

“In Italy they give you three or four chances in one game and you have to be ready not to make a mistake.

“You can go 80 minutes without touching the ball, but you know that in the end a chance will arrive. And you can’t miss it because they will judge you on that chance. For this reason, Italians hold strikers like Inzaghi and Trezeguet in high regard because they are people capable of scoring with only one goal scoring chance.”

CafeCordoba
08 Feb 10, 13:16
Yes, I forgot the stardorm point. Stars are one thing which attracts too. They bring the certain spectacle too, simply with their names alone. How names are made? In the CL.

No one has claimed "playing nice without a win" is something people are interested in.

"If we'll get back the quality players, if the results will come again in European football, if we would go back to having 3 teams every year in CL semi-final, the league will be once again entertaining."

Yes, point is it's difficult to achieve that situation again. No money, no fun.

Luka
08 Feb 10, 13:37
Definetly it all comes down to money, as with many things in life. No money, no fun as you've said.

It's obviously the best, to win and at the same time play nice. In that aspect noone will beat spanish league. Although like I've said, if the league got another Zidanes, Rui Costas, Nedveds, Verons and so many other briliant and flair players, we would also play nice football, although not as free and entertaining as in Spain. Where are zidanes, rui Costas now? The league lacks those wizards now, because EPL and other leagues, won those players because they got richer, while serie a got their problems.

Winning in style is alwasy nice. But the winning part is more important here. If we talk about not winning, then it's obviously it's better to be say Valencia, then Udinese ;)

Inter Inter
08 Feb 10, 14:14
Quote:
In Italy they wanted to imitate the Guardiola model, but it's not so easy. He thinks like a player. He is very active. He participates a lot in training. In the past I had Coaches who were more passive, people more used to commanding than explaining things.

“Pep is not a policeman who gives orders, a dictator who imposes duties. He is more of a professor who instructs. Capello, Mancini and Mourinho weren't so active. Capello and Mourinho explain things to you with a blackboard. Pep goes on the pitch. He was a great player and he knows what a footballer is thinking. He lives for football, 24 hours a day.”
Unquote.

What is Ibramovich trying to say?
Who wanted to imitate the Guardiola model?
Is trying to say he adores Guardiola as a coach more than any of his past coaches? Sounds like that to me.

On the subject of Guardiola, I'd really like to see him coach in an EPL club and then in the Serie A, to see how he fares. Somehow I get the feeling that he will find it very tough.

nerazzurri4life
08 Feb 10, 14:29
well...

i don't want to get into a long drawn out discussion about guardiola but to me, it's a double edged sword...

on one hand, winning league, league cup, CL is a feat that must be applauded...period
his work ethic and mentality is 100% apparent to have a great effect on his team

on the other hand, he inherited and improved on the ridiculous groundwork laid by Rijkaard, who basically reinvented barca after some disastrous years (ending of the van Gaal era)

i am not certain of his tactical side of the game, seeing that the barca 4-3-3 is nothing genius, given the squad inherited from rijkaard

think about the fact that a TERRIBLE COACH (did not even have the proper coaching licensing) in Avram Grant could lead chelsea to a CL final (terry missed pk) and almost winning the league....with a little bit of luck, avram grant could've been a double winning coach, but i doubt anybody would be singing praises to avram...

FCBarca
08 Feb 10, 14:39
On the subject of Guardiola, I'd really like to see him coach in an EPL club and then in the Serie A, to see how he fares. Somehow I get the feeling that he will find it very tough.

Sounds like a fallacy of exclusion...Because he hasn't done it, he probably couldn't do it? :confused:

Pep works at Barca because, well, it's Barca...I never gave great credit to managers in the past...On occasion, some tactical choices can really separate one from another but the proof, as they say, is in the pudding.

There's a reason why Hiddink is so sought after, all he does is make a side better

For years, even under Rijkaard, there was an undercurrent of turmoil and instability brewing beneath the surface at Barca - despite the sporting successes...Now, under Pep, there is a unique culture of play (Both on/off the pitch) that originated from Cryuff & La Masia

It's no easy feat to simply string together talented footballers and assume success is in the cards...If anything, I find Pep vastly underrated...And, I actually think there's a chance he will manage in the Premiership in the future

Luka
08 Feb 10, 14:45
Guardiola seems to me like a perfect coach for a team like Barcelona, which is not bad. He showed that he can handle superstars, the pressure, and he got lucky couple of times as well. Some coaches are too good to coach weak sides, and too bad to coach strong sides. A good example would be Del Nerri.

Guardiola currently seems like total opposite, and if we're to consider him more than just that, a universal coach, he has a lot more to prove to be compared with the top coaches.

Lets look at Capello, at Mourinho, at Ancelotti. Different leagues, different environment, and they still adjust and have enough quality to do well wherever they go.

If Guardiolla will do well in other club, or better, other league, then I will rate him high. But right now, he showed he is good at coaching a technical team, and in spanish league. I would love to see him coach, say Tottenham, or maybe Chelsea, or Roma/ JuBe. Totaly different environment, totaly different clubs playing very different type of football.

pazzainteramala
08 Feb 10, 14:50
has ibra been doing bad lately

FCBarca
08 Feb 10, 14:56
has ibra been doing bad lately

I guess it depends on how you define bad...He hasn't scored a goal in the last 9 matches but remains among the league leaders in goals and assists...Henry, by comparison, is actually having a pretty bad time of it

For me, he isn't doing poorly with my only criticism being that he needs to be a bit more selfish, IMHO (Yeah, I know, ironic eh?)

Suneet
08 Feb 10, 14:58
There is a lot more drama in Calcio, I love it. Barca are always assured of 3 points by the 50th minute, now thats boring.

FCBarca
08 Feb 10, 15:01
There is a lot more drama in Calcio, I love it. Barca are always assured of 3 points by the 50th minute, now thats boring.

How about coming away with 3pts, even when you're down to 9 men :P

Suneet
08 Feb 10, 15:35
Thats drama, but tell me how often it happens to Barca? In Calcio the game doesnt stop, even after the refs whistle, the newspapers, rumors, accusations......

I'm not saying that it stops in Spain and I'm biased, I'm saying its not as intense....

pazzainteramala
08 Feb 10, 15:35
ibra pisses me off with some things he says like how he goes with barca i will in in europe..but my response is with him barca wont do shit bc he is slow and slows down his attack he is garbage in cl so he is weakining their chances

Luka
08 Feb 10, 15:40
I'm not saying that it stops in Spain and I'm biased, I'm saying its not as intense....
Hard to argue about that, since there are 5 TV channels you have to give interviews after every game ;)

Serie A is deffinetly most passionate (to the crazy levels) league in Europe.

FCBarca
08 Feb 10, 15:41
Thats drama, but tell me how often it happens to Barca? In Calcio the game doesnt stop, even after the refs whistle, the newspapers, rumors, accusations......

It's an interesting question, actually...I'm more familiar with the drama in Spain but from the sound of it, it's appears pretty similar in Italy, as well.

I can only imagine the drama that unfolds in the sporting papers between matchdays in Italy because in Spain it's quite fierce...AS & Marca in one corner and EMD & Sport in the other...A battle is waged not only on the field of play but in the media...Constantly, especially between the capital club & Barca.

It's the sort of thing that is hard to gauge as to how much it impacts a club and how much it can unsettle a clubhouse but there have been many casualties over the years

I know, for me, for years now I tend to ignore any 'news' that comes from Italian media as it's nearly impossible to verify the veracity of the 'rumours' etc...I can imagine there must be some trusted sources

Don
10 Feb 10, 15:44
ibra pisses me off with some things he says like how he goes with barca i will in in europe..but my response is with him barca wont do shit bc he is slow and slows down his attack he is garbage in cl so he is weakining their chances

Yeah probably any team would have less chance with Ibra. Stop joking, he has been good enough in CL for Barca.

Luka
10 Feb 10, 16:16
Weren't you the ibra fan boy who started my big argument with Barca guy like a month ago ?

Another proof, that it's actually other people who keep this thread going.

fugi
10 Feb 10, 18:26
Weren't you the ibra fan boy who started my big argument with Barca guy like a month ago ?

And still, the hater need to comment?

Luka
10 Feb 10, 18:35
Whose hater? Ibrahimovic hater ?

I don't think that applies here, since I didn't even put Ibrahimovic anywhere in that comment of mine.

I needed to comment, because it seemed like "the new" war is coming. That's how it started a month ago :]

pazzainteramala
11 Feb 10, 01:40
Yeah probably any team would have less chance with Ibra. Stop joking, he has been good enough in CL for Barca.

good enough lol against who us ..no dynamo ciev rubin kazan posssibly
well for one thing he did not help us at all against liverpool and man united

pazzainteramala
11 Feb 10, 01:41

me i dont think so ?

Don
11 Feb 10, 09:34

Damn dude I am not allowed to express here? You are such obsessive guy, really. Just watch last pages, you are the most active poster in this thread so you really shouldn't complain about my appearances here. Haterz...

Don
11 Feb 10, 09:36
good enough lol against who us ..no dynamo ciev rubin kazan posssibly
well for one thing he did not help us at all against liverpool and man united

Please no more KO discussion. It wasn't Milan Ibrahimovic - Liverpool/Mutd.

Stefan
11 Feb 10, 09:38
Please no more KO discussion. It wasn't Milan Ibrahimovic - Liverpool/Mutd.

Fact remains he did miss more than his fair share of chances in those knockout games. Hopefully milito and eto'o will do better vs chelsea.

Luka
11 Feb 10, 11:44
You are such obsessive guy, really. Just watch last pages, you are the most active poster in this thread so you really shouldn't complain about my appearances here.
I'm obsesive ? I didn't start this whole mess a month ago with sentences like for example: "you italian fans"... when there is almost no italian here.

That just shows, how much reading you did before posting what you did and "accusing us" of things that weren't even true.

How can anybody take you seriously or even ignore someone like you, who can't even spare some time to read and check if what they are about to write is true ?

jmaster
11 Feb 10, 12:32
Fact remains he did miss more than his fair share of chances in those knockout games. Hopefully milito and eto'o will do better vs chelsea.

They will mate, they will ;). I am 100% sure of that :)

Don
11 Feb 10, 15:44
I'm obsesive ? I didn't start this whole mess a month ago with sentences like for example: "you italian fans"... when there is almost no italian here.

That just shows, how much reading you did before posting what you did and "accusing us" of things that weren't even true.

How can anybody take you seriously or even ignore someone like you, who can't even spare some time to read and check if what they are about to write is true ?

You just can't stop I see. Why then you need to start that discussion. You won't change your opinion, I won't mine.

Luka
11 Feb 10, 15:52
Why then you need to start that discussion.
For the same reasons why Barca fans would jump on me, if I told them that the real reason why Barca won CL lats year was Valdes.

Respecting others opinion is one, something else is keeping a blind eye on something that is simply not true.

DIN011
16 Feb 10, 21:50
Zlatan "Ibracadabra" Ibrahimović

http://images.football.co.uk/Dynamic/News/400x400/ZlatanIbrahimovicNew3.jpg

pazzainteramala
17 Feb 10, 02:19
ibra was always a traitor type

Universe
17 Feb 10, 04:18
You just can't stop I see. Why then you need to start that discussion. You won't change your opinion, I won't mine.

For the same reasons why Barca fans would jump on me, if I told them that the real reason why Barca won CL lats year was Valdes.

Respecting others opinion is one, something else is keeping a blind eye on something that is simply not true.

Exactly.

When someone responds to an accusation of yours intelligently as Luka did before you simply act like you haven't heard them.

Don you are so misinformed and outright wrong, that no one here takes you even remotely seriously.

tinoi
17 Feb 10, 16:59
I'll always consider Ibra an Inter great regardless. I honestly believe if he had a better team around him we could have went a lot further in champions league....our midfield last year had zero creativity, much the same as this year except sneijder is there. But he was often without service and managed to win us a lot of games singlehandedly.

FCBarca
17 Feb 10, 17:08
Gotta love how quickly a fan can turn on a player though...Merely underscores the wide spectrum of what constitutes a fan, IMHO

vitomins
17 Feb 10, 18:41
Gotta love how quickly a fan can turn on a player though...Merely underscores the wide spectrum of what constitutes a fan, IMHO

Well you can be fans of players and fans of teams...the two do not necessarily go hand in hand...

Rimpel
17 Feb 10, 21:05
I'll always consider Ibra an Inter great regardless. I honestly believe if he had a better team around him we could have went a lot further in champions league....our midfield last year had zero creativity, much the same as this year except sneijder is there. But he was often without service and managed to win us a lot of games singlehandedly.

spot on

Nyall
17 Feb 10, 21:25
spot on

Nice! So why must he be given all the praise for Serie A but not all the jeers for the UCL?

Luka
17 Feb 10, 21:32
Here we go again ?

I guess 6 days of peace over here was too long for ibra-fanboys.

Who knows, maybe one day we will reach 2 whole weeks.

ps. I guess the proof of how we care must grow, whatever means neceseary :D Who keeps this discussion going, or even if it is on topic and accurate is a minor detail. The most important part is the number ticking:

10431, 10432, 10433...

nerazzurri4life
18 Feb 10, 15:51
Nice! So why must he be given all the praise for Serie A but not all the jeers for the UCL?

and this my friend is EXACTLY what i cannot stand about the ibra fc'ers...

if the 'team' doesn't get credit for the league (and zlatan gets the credit), then the 'team' cannot be the fall guy for the CL...

you can't have your cake and eat it too...

if zlatan "single handedly" (a term ibra fc'ers love to use) won us the league, then guess what? he "single handedly" lost us the CL

ps..
just fyi..
it is my belief that the TEAM did it's job to win the league;
i.e. jc keeper'ed his ass off, defense defended their asses off (best defensive record!!!), midfield was stable and secure, and zlatan scored

it is also my belief that the TEAM did NOT do it's job and hence got knocked out of the CL;
i.e. jc was ok; defense did NOT do their job (too many goals conceded); midfield was NOT stable, and zlatan did NOT convert his chances

fugi
18 Feb 10, 15:52
hater-troll, you still care... ;)

Rimpel
19 Feb 10, 12:49

Well it worked in serie A, because let's face it, serie A's tempo isn't the best.

But it was pretty obvious to everyone (except our managment), that the- long-ball-to-ibra-tactic was never going to work in Europe. So no I don't think Ibra deserves all the jeers because our recent CL performances. Although he did miss some chances (mostly against united), which he should have scored.

vitomins
19 Feb 10, 14:04
Well it worked in serie A, because let's face it, serie A's tempo isn't the best.

But it was pretty obvious to everyone (except our managment), that the- long-ball-to-ibra-tactic was never going to work in Europe. So no I don't think Ibra deserves all the jeers because our recent CL performances. Although he did miss some chances (mostly against united), which he should have scored.

Than he doesn't deserve all the praise of Serie A either. Those little people around him that sent him those long balls deserve the praise and the manager deserves the praise, if they also deserve the jeers for using that in CL...

Rimpel
19 Feb 10, 14:43
Than he doesn't deserve all the praise of Serie A either. Those little people around him that sent him those long balls deserve the praise and the manager deserves the praise, if they also deserve the jeers for using that in CL...

When did I say he did?

Rimpel
19 Feb 10, 14:48
Here we go again ?

I guess 6 days of peace over here was too long for ibra-fanboys.

Who knows, maybe one day we will reach 2 whole weeks.

ps. I guess the proof of how we care must grow, whatever means neceseary :D Who keeps this discussion going, or even if it is on topic and accurate is a minor detail. The most important part is the number ticking:

10431, 10432, 10433...

I'm sorry I thought we had this forum for discussion, my mistake good sir :p

And could refrain from calling everyone who doesn't want to murder him for a fanboy?

Adam
19 Feb 10, 15:29
And could refrain from calling everyone who doesn't want to murder him for a fanboy?

No, that would be too classy. Can't have that.;)

vitomins
19 Feb 10, 15:54
When did I say he did?

Sorry, I did not mean to imply that you said that. That was directed towards those who have said that he alone deserves credit for winning in Serie A.

Luka
19 Feb 10, 19:05
I'm sorry I thought we had this forum for discussion, my mistake good sir :p

And I thought that bringing the number of posts here as a proof of how much inter fans care in these forums couldn't happen.

My mistake good sir :)

ps. Where did I say the discussion here is forbidden ?

Rimpel
19 Feb 10, 21:08
And I thought that bringing the number of posts here as a proof of how much inter fans care in these forums couldn't happen.

My mistake good sir :)

Um, what? Looks like I missed something...

Luka
19 Feb 10, 21:38
Looks like you did.

Rimpel
19 Feb 10, 22:03
Looks like you did.

Good answer, care to explain instead?

FORZAZANETTI
19 Feb 10, 22:11
I was sad when ibra left but now I see him as a mercenary. I am now glad he has gone. Yes he did a lot for Inter but Inter also did a lot for him. He is always bad mouthing us and Italian football. He only went to Barcelona because they are doing so well. As soon as they do badly, he will want to leave. We are doing very well without him. I laughed when he was whistled on his return to San Siro

Nyall
19 Feb 10, 22:53
I was sad when ibra left but now I see him as a mercenary. I am now glad he has gone. Yes he did a lot for Inter but Inter also did a lot for him. He is always bad mouthing us and Italian football. He only went to Barcelona because they are doing so well. As soon as they do badly, he will want to leave. We are doing very well without him. I laughed when he was whistled on his return to San Siro

+1 welcome to FIF!!!!

Luka
20 Feb 10, 06:41
Good answer, care to explain instead?
Don't have time for explaining.

The explanation is couple pages away.

rsz85
20 Feb 10, 13:21
Some stats from Barca: :D

offsides:
1. Zlatan 39 !!!
2. Henry 13
3. Pedro 8

balls lost:

1. Ibra 202
2. Messi 166
3. Alves 152

balls won back:

1. Puyi 154
2. Pique 145
3. Alves 117
Before last: Ibra 13
Last: Bojan 3

He is a jackpot for Barca :D

Don
20 Feb 10, 14:39
Sure dude your stats plain simply stupid. Zlatan plays almost always full time and the others players you compare to, don't. Please sir don't come up with such sarcastic posts since everyone knows Zlatan is positive player.

Rimpel
20 Feb 10, 14:43
Don't have time for explaining.

The explanation is couple pages away.

I know what you're talking about you douche but why should I care about the number of posts in this thread :confused:

Luka
20 Feb 10, 14:54
Hehe, "you douche" :P:P;)

Where did I say you should care Rimpel ? You were commenting my post, where I was bringing a certain thing, so you can't blame me, that I stayed on the topic.

And I already asked you:

"Where did I say the discussion here is forbidden ?"

Rimpel
20 Feb 10, 15:07
Hehe, "you douche" :P:P;)

Where did I say you should care Rimpel ? You were commenting my post, where I was bringing a certain thing, so you can't blame me, that I stayed on the topic.

And I already asked you:

"Where did I say the discussion here is forbidden ?"

I didn' blame you for anything;) I was sarcastically implying that we're only having a discussion here:)

I didnt say you did that either.

Luka
20 Feb 10, 15:08
Hip - hip - hooray ;)

EoT. Too bad not all discussion end in such a peacefull way :P:P;)

cheers

fugi
20 Feb 10, 16:30
Sorry, I did not mean to imply that you said that. That was directed towards those who have said that he alone deserves credit for winning in Serie A.

May I ask whom you meen?

fugi
20 Feb 10, 16:37

He is? So when he sais that its harder to score in italy, its bad mouthing? When he sais he really enjoyed his time in inter, its bad mouthing? When he goes to the seria-a "oscars"-awards, insted of the ones in sweden (his homecountry), its bad mouthing?

skeet
21 Feb 10, 04:38
He is? So when he sais that its harder to score in italy, its bad mouthing? When he sais he really enjoyed his time in inter, its bad mouthing? When he goes to the seria-a "oscars"-awards, insted of the ones in sweden (his homecountry), its bad mouthing?

he also said that italian football was very negative and that inter will never win the CL, he also implied that by staying at inter he would never win the ballon d'or

mario.santon
21 Feb 10, 08:33
he's not gonna get it in barca, he is overshadowed by messi.

fugi
21 Feb 10, 09:31
he also said that italian football was very negative and that inter will never win the CL, he also implied that by staying at inter he would never win the ballon d'or

oh really? would you please be so kind and show me where?

Besnik
21 Feb 10, 09:39
Here's our genius, that he saved us much times!!

4ShF3Yfygk8

camfhooyyso&NR=1

Imagine him with Milito, Pandev and Sneijder.. would be absolutely nightmare!!

He scored fantastic goals there.. Grande Ibra!! :star::proud::star:

pazzainteramala
21 Feb 10, 11:13
i wish ibrah never left for eto....

Nyall
21 Feb 10, 11:58
you guys act like women who just cant seem to get their man doesn't want them anymore so instead of moving on and trying to get used to your new man you masturbate to thoughts of your old one all the while not realizing it shows you have no pride

fugi
21 Feb 10, 13:57
you guys act like women who just cant seem to get their man doesn't want them anymore so instead of moving on and trying to get used to your new man you masturbate to thoughts of your old one all the while not realizing it shows you have no pride

haha ;)

skeet
21 Feb 10, 15:22
oh really? would you please be so kind and show me where?

i don't want to dig up interviews from six months ago but a lot of people know he said those things

fugi
21 Feb 10, 16:47
i don't want to dig up interviews from six months ago but a lot of people know he said those things

Well, if you insinuate that he said something despiteful you probably should back that up with some evidence. And that "a lot of people know he said those things" do NOT count. :nono:

mario.santon
21 Feb 10, 22:12
yeah this thread is still very popular.

vitomins
22 Feb 10, 12:23
May I ask whom you meen?

Those who say Ibra single handedly won us Serie A know who they are. I do not need to list them...

jamsieboy86
22 Feb 10, 14:27
Zlatan still refuses to acknowledge our first Scudetto under Mancini. In an interview, with Goal.com, he is asked if he was surprised about Mancini going to Man City:

"No, absolutely not. He did a great job at Inter. He won a couple of titles."

fugi
22 Feb 10, 15:35
Those who say Ibra single handedly won us Serie A know who they are. I do not need to list them...

No, you dont have to do anything, but again, if you come with accusations, you'd better back em up with some proof... I havnt seen anyone here saying he won it alone.

vitomins
22 Feb 10, 19:06
No, you dont have to do anything, but again, if you come with accusations, you'd better back em up with some proof... I havnt seen anyone here saying he won it alone.

So in these 524 pages you cannot find one instance of that?? Hmmm, I really find it hard to believe that you have searched hard enough...

Don
22 Feb 10, 20:07
Well you bring up this statement then sir you search for it. Only total fool would say Zlatan won all alone Serie A but fact he was engine in Inter and they would hardly win without their target man those Scudettos.

fugi
22 Feb 10, 20:07
So in these 524 pages you cannot find one instance of that?? Hmmm, I really find it hard to believe that you have searched hard enough...

I can fly, prove I cant fly!

vitomins
22 Feb 10, 20:25

Well I could throw you off of a building...I am sure many people here would love to see that happen.

Besnik
22 Feb 10, 20:29
lmfao :D:D

Luka
22 Feb 10, 21:23
Well I could throw you off of a building...I am sure many people here would love to see that happen.
lol :P:P:P

Nyall
22 Feb 10, 21:25
Se saltelli muoure FCBarca, anyone?

pazzainteramala
23 Feb 10, 00:32

or take some shrooms

fugi
23 Feb 10, 05:36
Great argument.

rockball
23 Feb 10, 07:01
fugi, what club do you support? I have only see you posting in this thread and needless to say, the posts here are nothing to read about.

fugi
23 Feb 10, 15:29
fugi, what club do you support? I have only see you posting in this thread and needless to say, the posts here are nothing to read about.

Which club? In italy its inter, in sweden IFK, at a national level its sweden. You?

90% of my posts are probably in this thread yes, how does that matter? Are my post nothing to read about, or the thread it self? If you dont want to read my posts you can ignore them? And even though its "needless to say" you had to say it? :thumbsup:

vitomins
23 Feb 10, 15:33
Which club? In italy its inter, in sweden IFK, at a national level its sweden. You?

90% of my posts are probably in this thread yes, how does that matter? Are my post nothing to read about, or the thread it self? If you dont want to read my posts you can ignore them? And even though its "needless to say" you had to say it? :thumbsup:

I think the point he is trying to make is that if you only come here to post about Ibra, why bother posting in an Inter forum?

There are plenty of Ibrahimovic fan club forums or websites that I am sure you can post in.

fugi
23 Feb 10, 15:51
I think the point he is trying to make is that if you only come here to post about Ibra, why bother posting in an Inter forum?

There are plenty of Ibrahimovic fan club forums or websites that I am sure you can post in.

Ok ill think about that! Really! :wallbang:

edit: How about you come up with some evidence instead?

vitomins
23 Feb 10, 15:53
Ok ill think about that! Really! :wallbang:

I figured you would not have a reason.

nerazzurri4life
23 Feb 10, 16:25

hahahaha

fuqi just got pwned!

Luka
23 Feb 10, 17:36
fugi, what club do you support?
Is that a trick question ? :shades:

szogo
23 Feb 10, 18:29
Is that a trick question ? :shades:

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/6159/thisiztrikrightiznofuny.jpg (http://img692.imageshack.us/i/thisiztrikrightiznofuny.jpg/)

pazzainteramala
23 Feb 10, 19:21
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/6159/thisiztrikrightiznofuny.jpg (http://img692.imageshack.us/i/thisiztrikrightiznofuny.jpg/)

wow that looks like my bird that flew away last year

Nyall
23 Feb 10, 19:57
The choker has finally done it. He's actually scored in a knock out round game.

FCBarca
23 Feb 10, 19:59

Wonder what they'll call him when he wins CL with Barca

Nyall
23 Feb 10, 20:12
A glory hunter :)

szogo
23 Feb 10, 20:15

My precioussssssssssssssss :D

fugi
23 Feb 10, 20:19
The trolls are full with good arguments! I love you guys!

pazzainteramala
23 Feb 10, 20:26
lol anyone could of scored that goal even my dog

Nyall
23 Feb 10, 20:32
The trolls are full with good arguments! I love you guys!

Idiots is filled with the bestest and properester English. Notice the irony?

Adam
23 Feb 10, 20:40
It's great that he scored. Finally broke his curse and ot a bit lucky for once. Very unlucky not to have a second thouh. Should of been a pen for handball. Hopefully this will raise his confidence. I gotta say that it's a damn shame that he barely gets to touch the ball the last month or so..It's almost like they're playin around him rather than with him.

fugi
23 Feb 10, 20:43
Idiots is filled with the bestest and properester English. Notice the irony?

Yes, another great argument! Ohhh troll-haters @ their best!

Xoonky
23 Feb 10, 20:48
The bitch had a miserable game, that ball was gifted to him on a silver plate, and he still failed to score from 2 meters at first try.
This is another of those matches that make me bored from football, make me just not watch football anymore, the refereeing is being scandalous recently, it's more or less whoever Platini and his UEFA idiots want to have through will be through.
Stuttgart out-played Barca(especially on the first half), and made them play the bitchy football they claim they hate, but had to gallop it tonight. The referee also fucked it up several times, such as the unbelievable incident when he gave a foul to Iniesta, when instead Iniesta fouled Hleb, the 2nd goal was also offside, and several offsides for Stuttgart were really questionable, probably not offside. Must also mention the penalty in the first half, Pique clearly stopped the ball with his hand inside the box, a ball that would have gone to another Stuttgart player clear on goal.

P.S Did you see what a bitch means at about the 65th minute? Ibrahimovic stopping the ball with his hand and shooting, which hit a Stuttgart's player hand, and he was protesting for the hand lol, like 10 seconds earlier he had used his hand himself, that's some hypocrisy, bitch!

Luka
23 Feb 10, 21:53
As Shahz likes to say (or someway in this manner): "No English deffenders, no reason for legs to melt down" :D

He scored the goal, so it is one more milestone. Good for him :)

Now lets wait for some real team to play Barcelona in knockout stage to finally settle this dispute :)

ps. That first shot was great BTW, straight at the keeper. If he still played at Inter, with our luck the ball would probably bounce off somewhere, but here he got it right back at his nice feet.

FCBarca
23 Feb 10, 22:43
It's great that he scored. Finally broke his curse and ot a bit lucky for once. Very unlucky not to have a second thouh. Should of been a pen for handball. Hopefully this will raise his confidence. I gotta say that it's a damn shame that he barely gets to touch the ball the last month or so..It's almost like they're playin around him rather than with him.

I don't like the way he's been used of late either...Hopefully, Pep takes some notes from tonight's performance to implement going forward.

FCBarca
23 Feb 10, 22:44

Add a footnote, glory hunter with trophies

vitomins
23 Feb 10, 22:48
Add a footnote, glory hunter with trophies

I'm glad you are so sure Barcelona will win CL this year, because after today's display, I wouldn't be so optimistic.

Congrats on drawing with a team that's in 9th place in the Bundesliga...