PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

FCBarca
23 Feb 10, 23:47
I'm glad you are so sure Barcelona will win CL this year, because after today's display, I wouldn't be so optimistic.

Congrats on drawing with a team that's in 9th place in the Bundesliga...

They didn't play well tonight and Stuttgart played very well, IMHO...Gross has done a pretty amazing turnaround job in such a short time...They pressured up high, Barca gave away the ball cheaply and were routinely vulnerable on counters.

Of course, Barca had a dip right around this time last season too where everyone was screaming CRISIS.

I'm not sure, btw, of winning everything but once you have won everything, it's a bit easier to feel confident you can still win...At the end of the day, I'd take Barca up against anyone

skeet
24 Feb 10, 00:26
barcelona had 1 good game in the CL so far (against inter), and inter have had 1 good game in the CL so far (against rubin), so based on that twisted logic, we have the same chance of winning as barca do :D

Rimpel
24 Feb 10, 00:53
About time he broke that curse!

btw, anyone else surprised how good molinaro was, better than all of jube's fullbacks this season:D (good job gobbi). Puyol couldn't handle him.

FCBarca
24 Feb 10, 01:47
About time he broke that curse!

btw, anyone else surprised how good molinaro was, better than all of jube's fullbacks this season:D (good job gobbi). Puyol couldn't handle him.

Good call, he was very dangerous...Look forward to seeing him up against Dani Alves next time around

Don
24 Feb 10, 14:57
barcelona had 1 good game in the CL so far (against inter), and inter have had 1 good game in the CL so far (against rubin), so based on that twisted logic, we have the same chance of winning as barca do :D

Barca also had a good game vs dynamo in first leg.

Nyall
24 Feb 10, 20:51
I said it before our Chelsea game and I'll say it now this guy was a cancer and I'm glad he's gone!

Rimpel
24 Feb 10, 21:31
It's true we're playing much better without ibra, but would we play better or worse with snejder, pandev etc. beside him? We'll never know, let's leave it at that?

Hasan
24 Feb 10, 21:39
I said it before our Chelsea game and I'll say it now this guy was a cancer and I'm glad he's gone!

I will wrote same thing when you get out from this place.

Nyall
24 Feb 10, 22:03
I will wrote same thing when you get out from this place.

You will wrote that? :sob: Bummer and me thoughted we is goodest friends. :sob:

Luka
24 Feb 10, 22:11
I will say something Diegus said the time we sold Ibrahimovic :P

"If it was Ibrahimovic in place of Eto'o in the final last year when he scored a goal, through a simple dummy, Ibrahimovic would instead:

Do a flip, salhoff, double jabba jabber, a somersault and would sent the ball wide" :lol:

GRANDE DIEGO!!!

Nyall
24 Feb 10, 22:14
A flip, salhoff, double jabba jabber, a somersault and would sent the ball wide :lol:

GRANDE DIEGO!!!

LMAO!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hasan
24 Feb 10, 22:22
You will wrote that? :sob: Bummer and me thoughted we is goodest friends. :sob:

Wrote,write,say,said, whatever you want, ignore list from now. You're too annoying for me.

And Luka your obsession with that Diegus getting serious.

Luka
24 Feb 10, 22:27
What if I quoted Pope. Would I be obsessed with him instead ?

Who the fuck cares who said that, if it was me, you, or mother Teresa. I've said it, because I remembered it, it was funny, and also had some truth in it. Not because it was said by some interfans poster.

pazzainteramala
25 Feb 10, 01:17
lol ibra leaves inter and we score 2 goals in knockouts he better not talk anymore

J zanetti
25 Feb 10, 14:34
I wonder what "Diegus" would say about Eto'o's miss last night! ;)

I said it before our Chelsea game and I'll say it now this guy was a cancer and I'm glad he's gone! wow - so much hatred for Il Genio.

To FCBarca: Your posts here are appreciated. FYI just because those who write often in this thread are seemingly anti-Ibra doesn’t necessary mean the rest of our members share the same sentiment.

FCBarca
25 Feb 10, 14:42

wow - so much hatred for Il Genio.

To FCBarca: Your posts here are appreciated. FYI just because those who write often in this thread are seemingly anti-Ibra doesn’t necessary mean the rest of our members share the same sentiment.

Appreciated...There are nutters in just about every forum/messageboard...Just like there are many quality posters.

Cheers

Hasan
25 Feb 10, 15:11
What if I quoted Pope. Would I be obsessed with him instead ?

Many quotes around are here just to insult Ibrahimović. I have problem with that because I think that he's institution we should respect.

And, Nyla I am sorry for that discussion. I just saw that you're 15 year old kid and I don+t have intention for child molesting. My bad for going in discussion with you.

Luka
25 Feb 10, 16:04

I think he would bash him, just like everyone of us did.

I hope that answers your question.

I have problem with that because I think that he's institution we should respect.

And I have a problem with people who think we should respect him after what he did and said.

So it's a draw.

Adam
25 Feb 10, 16:22
Many quotes around are here just to insult Ibrahimović. I have problem with that because I think that he's institution we should respect.

And, Nyla I am sorry for that discussion. I just saw that you're 15 year old kid and I don+t have intention for child molesting. My bad for going in discussion with you.

:lol: Class post. :star:

Don
25 Feb 10, 17:10
Well I think Ibra is happy that he got rid of Inter and you're also. Fair enough.

Don
25 Feb 10, 17:18

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/4003/chrisna.jpg (http://img190.imageshack.us/i/chrisna.jpg/)

I never rest! :D

Nyall
25 Feb 10, 21:08

:lol::lol::lol: Wonderful post. Filled with so many inaccuracies.

bennyblanco
25 Feb 10, 23:09

x2 :)

Pajo
25 Feb 10, 23:15

+1 ;)

and anti ibra or anti barca does not mean we don't like you here :)

lonewolf19
25 Feb 10, 23:21

x3 ;)

FCBarca
25 Feb 10, 23:45
Like I said before, a lot of quality posters here...Thanks for the support

tinoi
26 Feb 10, 01:08
I don't see why a lot of people on this forum hate Ibra? To me he is an Inter great - last couple of seasons he was our best player - head and shoulders above the rest.

rockball
26 Feb 10, 08:40
Like I said before, a lot of quality posters here...Thanks for the support

You're welcome.
You still are irritating.

Luka
26 Feb 10, 10:35
Oh boy :boogy:

Now is the turn for people who don't appriciate posts of person in question to start counting ?

I don't know. How this game works exactly ?

I don't see why a lot of people on this forum hate Ibra? To me he is an Inter great - last couple of seasons he was our best player - head and shoulders above the rest.
It was talked tinoi many times already.

For some people (over here) the only factor is how good he was for us, for others it's not. As simple as that.

For example: If I go to the stands to watch a game of my local SpeedWay team with a poster that I love person X who ridden for my team in the past, did a lot for the club, but did and said some things fans didn't appiciate after he left, I would be lynched and rightfully so. People are connected a lot to the players, to the team, and are sensitive about certain things, that other people are not.

You post it on the message board hundreed miles away and it's fine.

ps. "Some people" don't Hate Ibrahimovic. They just don't like him very much.

Don
26 Feb 10, 15:12
We agree with you Luka Ibra is great :)

mario.santon
26 Feb 10, 21:30
after next season, He will find a new team :)

Alessandro
27 Feb 10, 23:43
He's played so bad against Malaga... Whats wrong with him? zero form...

FCBarca
28 Feb 10, 01:13
He's played so bad against Malaga... Whats wrong with him? zero form...

I wouldn't say that...He had a goal that was incorrectly ruled out due to an alleged foul on Weligton (Par for the course for a big man like him and a defender who simply dives)...Had a few nice touches here and there as well as a header that was cleared off the line by Weligton after beating the keeper...Should've done better with an earlier header that he simply did not direct at all for what would've been an easy goal, IMHO.

As for criticisms, I'd say his timing on runs has been off with the rest of the squad but that too may just be indicative of the general lack of rhythm the club is going through, atm...Apart from Messi (Who also had a few poor and uncharacteristic touches), no one had a stellar match really...Barca are simply hitting a rough patch.

And, to be fair, Malaga simply sat 10 behind the ball for the majority of the match...I think Barca had 80% possession but simply could not connect on a final ball

Alessandro
28 Feb 10, 01:20
I wouldn't say that...He had a goal that was incorrectly ruled out due to an alleged foul on Weligton (Par for the course for a big man like him and a defender who simply dives)...Had a few nice touches here and there as well as a header that was cleared off the line by Weligton after beating the keeper...Should've done better with an earlier header that he simply did not direct at all for what would've been an easy goal, IMHO.

As for criticisms, I'd say his timing on runs has been off with the rest of the squad but that too may just be indicative of the general lack of rhythm the club is going through, atm...Apart from Messi (Who also had a few poor and uncharacteristic touches), no one had a stellar match really...Barca are simply hitting a rough patch.

And, to be fair, Malaga simply sat 10 behind the ball for the majority of the match...I think Barca had 80% possession but simply could not connect on a final ball
Fair summary i guess but don't you get frustrated with his lazyness? It shits me...

skeet
28 Feb 10, 02:06
i only saw the last 30 minutes the first half and ibra was non-existent in that duration, i also think that in that 30 minutes barca had 99% possession :lol:

FCBarca
28 Feb 10, 05:02
Fair summary i guess but don't you get frustrated with his lazyness? It shits me...

I haven't seen the laziness, to be honest...I've seen some poorly timed runs or miscommunication on those runs but never any laziness...He's never going to be an Eto'O tracking back 30 yards to win a ball but that isn't why he was brought in either

I still say that it won't be until next season, in all likelihood, before he really gels in terms of timing and understanding with what Barca try to do or vice versa.

Forgot to mention he had a very nice fk from over 30 yards out that beat the wall and keeper but missed the goal by about the length of a ball...Truthfully, I'd like to see him shoot more and I'd like to see Pep & Barca feed him the ball more over the top

Alessandro
28 Feb 10, 05:07
I haven't seen the laziness, to be honest...I've seen some poorly timed runs or miscommunication on those runs but never any laziness...He's never going to be an Eto'O tracking back 30 yards to win a ball but that isn't why he was brought in either

I still say that it won't be until next season, in all likelihood, before he really gels in terms of timing and understanding with what Barca try to do or vice versa.

Forgot to mention he had a very nice fk from over 30 yards out that beat the wall and keeper but missed the goal by about the length of a ball...Truthfully, I'd like to see him shoot more and I'd like to see Pep & Barca feed him the ball more over the top

Your a huge fan so of course you always see the good side of any player... No disrespect but IMHO they guy is lazy as fuck. You honestly think hes playing at Barca's standard? Right now he's just not the player he was at Inter...

Its just odd that both Eto'o and Ibra just are not fitting in yet... Lets hope they both bounce back ;)

FCBarca
28 Feb 10, 05:43
Just being honest...When it comes to the club I root for, I call it like I see it...If a player is playing lousy, I call them out...He definitely made mistakes today (The header really annoyed me and a failed run on an Iniesta chip) but I could say that about several player today...Messi had some poor touches, Xavi gave away some terrible passes without pressure, Biscuit blew the play that led to Malaga's goal etc.

The point being that I can't think of any player or club that is perfect all the time...When they click, it's beautiful...When they don't, it's frustrating...But I look for effort and for urgency in players...If they're not playing up to snuff, not only will the fans turn on the player but so will Pep...Ibra may have gotten away with some things at Inter or elsewhere but as a Barca player, he's not the top dog...If he doesn't pull his weight, he'll be occupying a seat on the bench next to Thierry Henry

You have to also take into account that as the new player on a club that has won everything, he probably wants to make an impression...To prove his worth and that he belongs with this side...So if he does have bad habits, he's keeping them in check so far

Maybe he'll become lazy, maybe he'll become a distraction inside the club but, for now, he's been exemplary...Even in a match where he doesn't get an assist or goal counted, he did score and he had a few nice shots on goal...Not sure there's much more to ask of him at this point.

Plus, I continue to go back to what I've said before, it's early...I see and read a lot of Inter fans complaining about Samu etc. but I just think it's year one...Henry looked terrible in year one of the Barca experiment and Ibra is miles ahead of terrible...I suspect by year two he will be so well integrated and understanding how things work that he'll have even a bigger season.

Just my two cents

Alessandro
28 Feb 10, 08:38
Just being honest...When it comes to the club I root for, I call it like I see it...If a player is playing lousy, I call them out...He definitely made mistakes today (The header really annoyed me and a failed run on an Iniesta chip) but I could say that about several player today...Messi had some poor touches, Xavi gave away some terrible passes without pressure, Biscuit blew the play that led to Malaga's goal etc.

The point being that I can't think of any player or club that is perfect all the time...When they click, it's beautiful...When they don't, it's frustrating...But I look for effort and for urgency in players...If they're not playing up to snuff, not only will the fans turn on the player but so will Pep...Ibra may have gotten away with some things at Inter or elsewhere but as a Barca player, he's not the top dog...If he doesn't pull his weight, he'll be occupying a seat on the bench next to Thierry Henry

You have to also take into account that as the new player on a club that has won everything, he probably wants to make an impression...To prove his worth and that he belongs with this side...So if he does have bad habits, he's keeping them in check so far

Maybe he'll become lazy, maybe he'll become a distraction inside the club but, for now, he's been exemplary...Even in a match where he doesn't get an assist or goal counted, he did score and he had a few nice shots on goal...Not sure there's much more to ask of him at this point.

Plus, I continue to go back to what I've said before, it's early...I see and read a lot of Inter fans complaining about Samu etc. but I just think it's year one...Henry looked terrible in year one of the Barca experiment and Ibra is miles ahead of terrible...I suspect by year two he will be so well integrated and understanding how things work that he'll have even a bigger season.

Just my two cents

:star:

Don
28 Feb 10, 10:58
Problem is Barca must pick regluer LW and develop nice partnership between Mess/Ibra. I hate Pep for switching so many players in one position (Pedro, Henry, Bojan and even Iniesta). So I don't expect Barca's attacking line to score 3 - 5 goals every game anymore. Messi the only one so far working out with his goals duty and it is really disaster seeing such big club becoming one man dependence on goal score. This summer Barca must get regular LW or I expect next season even worse.

jayjay
28 Feb 10, 13:29
OFF TOPIC

If ibra leaves will he go to

Juventus?
Back to us?
Madrid ?
Manchester city?

FCBarca
28 Feb 10, 15:44
Problem is Barca must pick regluer LW and develop nice partnership between Mess/Ibra. I hate Pep for switching so many players in one position (Pedro, Henry, Bojan and even Iniesta). So I don't expect Barca's attacking line to score 3 - 5 goals every game anymore. Messi the only one so far working out with his goals duty and it is really disaster seeing such big club becoming one man dependence on goal score. This summer Barca must get regular LW or I expect next season even worse.

Probably more appropriate for the Spanish league thread but, I agree...Pep hasn't established a consistent XI let alone consistency in their attack yet...This period of the season is precisely the time last season where they turned it up several notches to finish the successful season they had...I hope that happens now, as well

Suneet
28 Feb 10, 15:48
Germany now maybe, I'd welcome him back but thats just me, I love winning league titles.

Don
28 Feb 10, 16:08
OFF TOPIC

Juventus?
Back to us?
Madrid ?
Manchester city?

In 2-3 years Ibra himself said coming back to Inter would be easier than coming back to Juve :P But I'd accept him anyday, he was superb here in Italy, defo king of Serie A.

szasza02
28 Feb 10, 18:19
I'd like him to return, I loved it when he scored and put that arrogant smile out on his face. that was priceless:D but only if he still has it.

Besnik
28 Feb 10, 18:26
I'd pay 10 m + Eto'o.. to get back Ibracadabra :proud:

Seriously, if there would be any strong rumour to swap Eto'o for Ibra, or any chance to get back Ibra, that would be fantastic, I'd welcome him back with all of my heart, that would make me happy very much..

Just imagine Ibra with our current team, it would be awesome.. but just if he would remain our player I'm pretty sure that we wouldn't buy Sneijder..

GRANDE Ibracadabra!!!! :star: :proud: :star:

A.l.i
28 Feb 10, 18:54
I'd pay 10 m + Eto'o.. to get back Ibracadabra :proud:

Seriously, if there would be any strong rumour to swap Eto'o for Ibra, or any chance to get back Ibra, that would be fantastic, I'd welcome him back with all of my heart, that would make me happy very much..

Just imagine Ibra with our current team, it would be awesome.. but just if he would remain our player I'm pretty sure that we wouldn't buy Sneijder..

GRANDE Ibracadabra!!!! :star: :proud: :star:

We'll become the same cursed Inter if he returns, I swear. :P

jmaster
28 Feb 10, 19:41
I felt sorry for him last night. He scored, celebrated long enough, and then goal canceled :lol:. Unlucky Zlatan...

Don
28 Feb 10, 19:59
We'll become the same cursed Inter if he returns, I swear. :P

Rest him in CL. Atleast one thing sure we'd have league :D

Suneet
01 Mar 10, 17:12
I have said this earlier. Zlatan Leaguetitleguaranteehovic.

pazzainteramala
01 Mar 10, 19:08
OFF TOPIC

Juventus?
Back to us?
Madrid ?
Manchester city?

probably man city because of mancini

thorn
02 Mar 10, 10:17
probably man city because of mancini
they should win sextuple first and he would run after them

FCBarca
02 Mar 10, 17:20
I wonder if Pep is working on his heading technique as it was a bit lacking at times during the season...I know this has never really been a strong part of his game but his current teammates seem to think he's bigger than every one else, so why not give him an aerial attempt for a header

I still think he isn't being used in the manner that suits his strengths best, yet

mario.santon
03 Mar 10, 06:16
yes, Ibra also doesn't run fast...
Perhaps Pep should make him run more :lol:

Luka
03 Mar 10, 08:57
:lol:

szasza02
03 Mar 10, 15:08
yes, Ibra also doesn't run fast...
Perhaps Pep should make him run more :lol:

he can try it, but I doubt Zlatan would be keen to comply:lol:

FCBarca
03 Mar 10, 15:55
he can try it, but I doubt Zlatan would be keen to comply:lol:

If Pep wanted that, he would've kept Samu

A little Messi & Ibra footsy

http://i48.tinypic.com/1072mfk.gif

pazzainteramala
03 Mar 10, 21:26
If Pep wanted that, he would've kept Samu

A little Messi & Ibra footsy

http://i48.tinypic.com/1072mfk.gif

ibra huge compared 2 messi

FCBarca
03 Mar 10, 21:33
Yup, 6'5" and 5'7"...Nearly a foot

mario.santon
03 Mar 10, 22:30
Yeah, He hates running too much. I remember he said that the reason he doesn't play too well at Sweden NT is because the team tactics requires him to run a lot....
and for this reason, he will not do well in england when he decides to try out there at his 30s.
He will finish his career in Spain or go back to Italy

jayjay
04 Mar 10, 17:05
ibra huge compared 2 messi

http://images.vietnamnet.vn/dataimages/200909/original/images1862403_ibra_Messi.jpg

"Smell my smelly pits"

Lenny_and_Carl
06 Mar 10, 22:56
Another poor performance tonight ending with a (rather dubious, I will admit) sending off.

Starting to test peoples patience I would imagine.

barcetia
06 Mar 10, 23:41
People are calling for his head and askign for a transfer at the summer already..

Mile Interista
07 Mar 10, 00:35
There isn't a day without something been written in this thread. You either love him or hate him, you can't ignore him :)

I don't know what is happening to Ibra and why is he clearly unhappy. I mean, he wanted to play beautiful football, he wanted to have more stars around, and he got that, so it's hard to explain what's wrong now, why he looks so uninteresting, like when playing for Juve?!

It's certainly not his favoured position to be center forward, just waiting for the ball and attacking space, but he knew that it will be like that...

Barbas
07 Mar 10, 01:16
There isn't a day without something been written in this thread. You either love him or hate him, you can't ignore him :)

I don't know what is happening to Ibra and why is he clearly unhappy. I mean, he wanted to play beautiful football, he wanted to have more stars around, and he got that, so it's hard to explain what's wrong now, why he looks so uninteresting, like when playing for Juve?!

It's certainly not his favoured position to be center forward, just waiting for the ball and attacking space, but he knew that it will be like that...

Nope, i do not love him or hate him. I, in fact, kinda ignore him. :) I watched more barca games last season compare to the current one.

I usually come to this thread if i have time to waste, except for fcbarca and luka repetitive arguments, :P Not that i don't like it, just not that interested.

kylan05
07 Mar 10, 02:00
Is he really unhappy @ Barca now?

FCBarca
07 Mar 10, 02:49

He's gotta be a bit frustrated, for sure...There are similarities to both his and Samu's situations...Neither system/manager have really integrated the player to play to their strengths...Rather, they're both being asked to do something different than what they've been doing for some time.

For Ibra, when he's not playing against a well organized defense, he can still use his skills to be a factor despite that change...Against an organized defense that is sitting back, he's finding less space for movement and being asked to break on a ball much quicker than used to...That's something a Villa or Samu does, not Ibra...I have had a hard time understanding why he's being asked to do that in these sort of matches.

Then there's the refereeing problems he's facing with his size...It's happening in nearly every match where he's being manhandled and there's no whistle but he simply plays a ball and he can manage to be whistled for a foul...It's visible frustration which led to him striking out at the player tonight, IMHO...Although, vid replays pretty much show it wasn't a red card offense (Ref never even saw it, just watched the players reaction)

Don
07 Mar 10, 08:11

I agree with you, he looks just like in his second season with JuBe. I think playing wide on counter attacks and linking up with others with his ball possession was much better option for him :)

Luka
07 Mar 10, 09:18
In his second season with JuBe Ibrahimovic was 5-10 kg overweight. That's the main reason he sucked.

mario.santon
07 Mar 10, 22:04
is fried chicken also in the Barca's menu ? no wonder..

Efrain21C
07 Mar 10, 23:13
Man, we missed Ibra tonight against Genoa...

Nyall
08 Mar 10, 02:30

ummm the last time we played genoa at home, ibra was there and the scoreline was the same. :rollani:

Alessandro
08 Mar 10, 06:27

Lol

Talk for yourself man...

boxer
08 Mar 10, 22:47

http://i47.tinypic.com/axxs3q.gif

Pajo
08 Mar 10, 22:59

Funny, but everyone can happen the same shit.. :D

mario.santon
08 Mar 10, 22:59
ummm the last time we played genoa at home, ibra was there and the scoreline was the same. :rollani:

exactly, that's why he miss him... the situation was just too similar :)

sergiu.inter
09 Mar 10, 12:18
exactly, that's why he miss him... the situation was just too similar :)

lol...that's why we DON'T miss him..get it? :rollani:

Luka
09 Mar 10, 17:03

http://i47.tinypic.com/axxs3q.gif

Funny, but everyone can happen the same shit.. :D
No argument there ;)

Still, that's some funny shit :P

Besnik
09 Mar 10, 17:31

No argument there ;)

Still, that's some funny shit :P

Yep, because he does some things that none another can do, and this his fail is surprising thing for people. ;)

And these such of things can happen to Ibra. And a Genius can do a mistake. :)

Pajo
09 Mar 10, 18:26
And the fact ibra is fucking big man, and seeing him fall down like that, man.. :lol:

FCBarca
09 Mar 10, 18:38
How easily we overlook what he typically does

http://i46.tinypic.com/2a99rmo.gif

vitomins
09 Mar 10, 18:52
How easily we overlook what he typically does

http://i46.tinypic.com/2a99rmo.gif

Lol is that supposed to be something special??? It looks like he lost the ball there, what was the outcome??

Not to mention that is dangerous play because his boot is up near 2 player's heads....

sergiu.inter
09 Mar 10, 19:03
....and i already told you 50pages ago that RQ can do that shit in his sleep...

DIN011
09 Mar 10, 19:06
....and i already told you 50pages ago that RQ can do that shit in his sleep...

Yup, it's called dreaming. :)

FCBarca
09 Mar 10, 19:44
Lol is that supposed to be something special??? It looks like he lost the ball there, what was the outcome??

Not to mention that is dangerous play because his boot is up near 2 player's heads....

Dexterity and skill from the player that was being clowned by former 'fans' earlier...Outcome?...Perfect pass to Abidal on a break after drawing 3 defenders, maintaining possession and initiating a break

vitomins
09 Mar 10, 19:55
Dexterity and skill from the player that was being clowned by former 'fans' earlier...Outcome?...Perfect pass to Abidal on a break after drawing 3 defenders, maintaining possession and initiating a break

Sorry, you must be wearing some kind of special BarcaVision glasses. Only thing that video shows is how dependent Ibra is on his right foot and a foul for dangerous play which the referee missed.

If you want to showcase Ibra's skills, there are much better examples...

http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l424/u4717485/ibrahimovic.gif

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7091/ibrahimovic29bc2hy.gif

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff218/emanuele_paparazzo/Ibra_goalditacco.gif

FCBarca
09 Mar 10, 20:42
Sorry, you must be wearing some kind of special BarcaVision glasses. Only thing that video shows is how dependent Ibra is on his right foot and a foul for dangerous play which the referee missed.

If you want to showcase Ibra's skills, there are much better examples...

I didn't say there weren't better examples...This was one example and it was current which was in keeping with the current example of clowning him

FCBarca
14 Mar 10, 06:05
http://i40.tinypic.com/2m2flmd.jpg

Besnik
14 Mar 10, 07:44

Ibracadabra :D:D

Styrke
15 Mar 10, 13:59
I can't even reach the bar with my hand if i jump :)

Nyall
15 Mar 10, 15:04
Considering that right now Messi is carrying the team whilst Zlatan has been pure shit since December I really don't think the Barca fans care how high he could raise his feet up. In fact, Barca fans hate Zlatan right now and feel they made a terrible deal by signing him. They feel that he is their worse signing of the last decade.

FCBarca
15 Mar 10, 15:13
Victor looked concerned for Ibra in that photo

Luka
15 Mar 10, 15:22
Considering that right now Messi is carrying the team whilst Zlatan has been pure shit since December I really don't think the Barca fans care how high he could raise his feet up. In fact, Barca fans hate Zlatan right now and feel they made a terrible deal by signing him. They feel that he is their worse signing of the last decade.
FCBarca says they're patient and understanding.

Who should I believe ?

FCBarca
15 Mar 10, 15:25
Everyone can believe what they want, I have no reason to fluff Ibra...He's very well liked at Barca...Of course there are fans that are going to lament the loss of Samu & the higher scoring rate of last season but everything pales in comparison to last season...The good is that most fans are very patient both with Ibra and the return to the joga bonito that was last season

We've seen glimpses but everything hasn't quite clicked completely yet....yet

Adam
15 Mar 10, 15:48
Meh, another quaalude they gon love him again.:D

Nyall
15 Mar 10, 16:15
FCBarca says they're patient and understanding.

Who should I believe ?

Obviously the non-Barca fan. Because it doesn't matter that I have not been following the club for almost a decade. My opinion on an issue of a player on a club which I don't even support is completely valid because I want it to be.

Xoonky
15 Mar 10, 16:51
And it's unbiased.

FCBarca
15 Mar 10, 17:08
In fact, Barca fans hate Zlatan right now and feel they made a terrible deal by signing him. They feel that he is their worse signing of the last decade.

Weighing in as an outsider as to Ibra's value or success, is one thing...Weighing in on what Barca fans think, is another...Further still, the implication that he's the worst signing of the decade for Barca? :lol:

Seriously, puff puff, pass http://www.barcaforum.com/images/smilies/stoner3.gif

nerazzurri4life
15 Mar 10, 17:12
of the decade??
lol
2000-2003 were some pretty terrible signing years for barca.....

quaresma was pretty bad
geovanni and simao were bad also
saviola was bad
flickin' fabio rochemback....my goodness
mendieta
reizeger

Nyall
15 Mar 10, 17:34
Weighing in as an outsider as to Ibra's value or success, is one thing...Weighing in on what Barca fans think, is another..
Either way it sounds ridiculous right? As its not my place decide how good or how bad he is to a team I don't watch...

FCBarca
15 Mar 10, 18:30
Exactamundo

http://www.jaxxshirts.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/fonzi.jpg

Nyall
15 Mar 10, 19:27
Exactamundo

http://www.jaxxshirts.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/fonzi.jpg

Funny how you seem to do the exact same thing but see nothing wrong with it...:rollani:

FCBarca
15 Mar 10, 19:34
Funny how you seem to do the exact same thing but see nothing wrong with it...:rollani:

You'll have to fill me in, I'm confused :confused:

pazzainteramala
15 Mar 10, 21:01

lol i knew this would of happened with zlatan imagine him in england...... i felt guilt when we got that crazy deal with eto and $$ but after his performance i dont look we both traded players and they both are shit right now zlatan for barca and eto for us

mario.santon
16 Mar 10, 12:36
I dont think zlatan is that bad.. he may not be the super player as he was at inter..
it';s down to the fact that he has to bow to messi, and barca plays differently..
But he is still very good and very useful to barca...
I just wanna know how big his ego to be able to stay at barca

Rimpel
16 Mar 10, 16:09

Jesus christ he just posted a pic:lol:

Nyall
16 Mar 10, 21:55
Thank you zlatan for the scudetti you won us but I can assuredly say I am glad you're gone!

sergiu.inter
16 Mar 10, 22:03
hey Zlatan....we're in the quarterfinal :D

Nyall
16 Mar 10, 22:07
this win has kind of opened my eyes though. I now have a greater appreciation for all the things Ibra did for us. Grazie Ibra!

Luka
16 Mar 10, 22:15
Thank you for all you did for us and good night.

The last person leaving - don't forget to turn the lights off !

Rimpel
16 Mar 10, 22:18
Never thought I'd say this but

Zlatan släng dig i väggen, eto'o är kung!

Pajo
16 Mar 10, 22:28
hey Zlatan....we're in the quarterfinal :D

:lol: :lol:

Rimpel, translate pls :P

DIN011
16 Mar 10, 22:31
Never thought I'd say this but

Zlatan släng dig i väggen, eto'o är kung!

Gotta do the same! :D

nerazzurri4life
16 Mar 10, 23:22
good luck tomorrow
you glory-hunting piece of shit...

thanks for the 50mil and the vacant starting position..
:)

Nyall
17 Mar 10, 21:21
can someone tell me why Zlatan started on the bench...

FCBarca
17 Mar 10, 21:39

Simple really, Barca have played well in his absence the last two matches and with Barca's run of form and Titi's play on the weekend, Pep opted for Thierry to start.

Ibra had a goal tonight that was ruled offside but was a poor call, IMHO...Had another 1v1 that was ruled offside (Again, wrong call)...But did get an assist for the 4th goal...Nice work for 30 minutes of play

Styrke
17 Mar 10, 21:41

Well he's been of form, and Henry played good against Valencia so maybe pep wanted to start him.
anyway he came in and did an assist, Barca won 4-0 and are in the quaterfinals, maybe we get to face them again...

Nyall
18 Mar 10, 00:15
still no excuse to bench barca's most expensive signing ever, in their most important game of the season

pazzainteramala
18 Mar 10, 01:41
zlatan was the best is serie a garenteed but in cl he sucked... come on you guys cant deny he was a beast in serie a

Luka
18 Mar 10, 01:47
Who's denying it ?

Only ignorant would deny it.

One thing is to be ignorant, and second thing is to not like a player (anymore). Both doesn't have to go hand in hand.

fcbfan
18 Mar 10, 10:28
Ibra had a goal tonight that was ruled offside but was a poor call, IMHO...Had another 1v1 that was ruled offside (Again, wrong call)...But did get an assist for the 4th goal...Nice work for 30 minutes of play

I completely agree. At least two wrong offsides (one of them ending with Ibra scoring) and an assist in a half an hour.

People is overreacting about his performances, it was impossible for him to keep scoring each time he played. He's in his first year in Barcelona and has scored or assisted almost in all games, which is far more than most of players coming from Italy do (just different leagues and different play).

I'm sure we will see a great Ibra, he just needs time.

FCBarca
18 Mar 10, 12:20
Pep made the right decision wrt Ibra last night but some of 'this' wrt Ibra has to fall on Pep's shoulders too...Has got to integrate the player better than he has

FCBarca
18 Mar 10, 15:16
Pep Guardiola responding to questions about Ibra's absences from yesterday's starting XI:

“I want the best out of Ibrahimovic. He started the season in great form. I left him on the bench because I liked what I saw with Henry and Pedro in the second-half against Valencia.

We won’t be able to win anything this year if Ibra isn’t in his best form. He knows we need him.”

Alex de Large
19 Mar 10, 01:15
Ibrahimovic agent is a bitch hahaha, i can't say iam not happy with his problem in Barcelona, atm a little problem only.

rfU
19 Mar 10, 02:24
People is overreacting about his performances, it was impossible for him to keep scoring each time he played. He's in his first year in Barcelona and has scored or assisted almost in all games, which is far more than most of players coming from Italy do (just different leagues and different play).

How many top serie a strikers have failed in La Liga? To it just doesn't make sense to accumulate 20+ goals in a season and then not manage as much when you have the likes of Xavi and Iniesta providing. No one's overreacting, we're rightfully saying that Ibra is flopping at Barca. It may well change when he decides to play like a proper CF but at present he's hit a bad patch.

FCBarca
19 Mar 10, 02:49
How many top serie a strikers have failed in La Liga? To it just doesn't make sense to accumulate 20+ goals in a season and then not manage as much when you have the likes of Xavi and Iniesta providing. No one's overreacting, we're rightfully saying that Ibra is flopping at Barca. It may well change when he decides to play like a proper CF but at present he's hit a bad patch.

Better question might be, how many have come to La Liga?..Not many.

I know that some like Crespo and Shevchenko have flopped going to the Premiership, for example...Plus, Ibra has had 15 goals and 9 or 10 assists with still many games to go yet...Not sure that constitutes a flop.

Thierry Henry, by comparison, in his first season at Barca was deemed a failure...Only to come back in year two and have a monster season.

Everyone is so quick to deem a player a 'failure'...The patience of fans outside of the Barca sphere seems to be much shorter than those within it...He's very well liked by fans and you could tell from the crowd reaction to his entrance in the match as well as his warmups prior to the match.

I think you'll have to wait another season to see whether he will become a flop or not

lonewolf19
19 Mar 10, 02:54
I agree with FC Barca here... You really need to at least wait a full season before judging a player to be success or flop.

With that said, I am still perfectly happy we traded Ibra last year. The team made significant improvements in all areas and Eto'o proved again he is a big game winner. Grazie Ibrahimovic!

Balo45
19 Mar 10, 10:31
I find this to be interesting if true. Ibra maybe feeling overshadowed by the 'Messiah'.

Agent: Barcelona Striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sad And Disappointed
Swede keen to regain his place in the starting XI.
By Paul Madden
Mar 19, 2010 12:48:59 AM
Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic was disappointed by being left out of the starting XI for the UEFA Champions League win over Stuttgart and will fight to win back his place according to his agent Mino Raiola.

"Ibra is very bad. He is very sad and disappointed," Raiola is quoted as saying by El Mundo Deportivo.

"Ibra wants to play more. He wants to be more important for the team, he's not perfect but he is a warrior, a fighter and I am sure he will come out of this quickly. He is a player with great character.

Raiola also insinuated that the Swede isn't receiving as many assists from team-mates as he provides for others, although he stopped short of singling out individual players.

"Ibra helps the team a lot and provides assists but also scores a lot of goals for his team. I see other players who also score goals but don't provide assists and I think it's time now that Ibrahimovic starting receiving assists to be able to score more goals," he remarked.

Alex de Large
19 Mar 10, 10:58
He ALWAYS wanted to be the star on his team.

Luka
19 Mar 10, 11:13
And as we knew before he went there... he won't be. (the only one, if he plays better than at the beginning of the season).

Nyall
19 Mar 10, 11:47
womp womp womp - are we seriously supposed to feel sorry for this guy? Did he not tell us to suck it around this time last year? Did he not leave our project of obtaining real riches for artificial ones? Ibra always starts off a season hot and gets look-warm by March, for Barca that just cannot happen as they are already creative and do not need him like we did. Ibra is proving to be pretty useless right now, tbh and I'm sure he's regretted leaving us no matter what he's said.

Even if I'm wrong, I know for sure that Ibra is no longer as happy as a child.

rockball
19 Mar 10, 11:53
Even if he is their top scorer, he won't be the happiest since the star there has to be Messi.

Nyall
19 Mar 10, 18:25
Yeah and right now he's third behind Messi and Pedro. Moving to Barcelona has been a terrible career move for Zlatan, IMO as he has become even less recognized as a world class player.

FCBarca
19 Mar 10, 19:08
Patience, young jedi...Patience

Xoonky
19 Mar 10, 19:21
Patience, young jedi...Patience

Patience is not what Ibra needs, in fact it's what he should DREAD, because he wants to win himself the Ballon d'or, and also tell the world he is the best attacker, but right now he just showed that he isn't, he has the talent, but this decision was a VERY POOR one, for the ambitions he has, and he will never be recognized as such, as Messi will always be taking the headlines, and now Pedro is giving him a good run for his money too.

Luka
19 Mar 10, 19:30
This is a dejavu of a discussion we had right before Ibrahimovic ran to Barcelona.

Also remember what Jose said after Ibrahimovic left ?

He said that before he left Inter he told him, that if he goes to Barcelona and wins the CL, that will be nothing special, and that he will be just one of the many. If he will stay and win with Inter that hasn't won it for that long it will be something special.

Pajo
19 Mar 10, 19:35
I didn't know that Jose told him that, but he is damn right.. As always :) At barca he will be part of the team that won the CL, but at inter he would have been hero, would have been remembered as our best player, and so on, and so on...

mario.santon
19 Mar 10, 20:45
he he ibra has to bow to messi, that is the rule in barca...
the only way he can be #1 is when messi is injured or out of barca...
and even when both things happen, he still has to prove himself...there.

I think he just get bored not to be able to win Cl and wanted to get another league title.. The thing is Ibra is probably a jinx in CL, and he will probably on winning league titles... and league cups :)

after this season, I expect him to get bored and wants away from Nou Camp.. and interestingly, italy is probably the best place to go back... if he goes to england, he will be too old to adapt...

besides, inter (mancini) makes him what he is right now, and mou is the one who is willingly to claim him the best in the world..
Once he's out of here... He's on his own...

He needed to think this before he went out, but Inter lost less and gains more...
If we meet barca again, it will be different game..
The last time we lost, we play one of the worst game this season... The first time we met them we had half new starters in the team and we could still hold them.So, we can expect a lot.

Actually, I was pissed with him.. for his insults on us (not for his moving away, it was a good deal)... But now, I am a bit sorry for him.

rfU
19 Mar 10, 20:49
Everyone is so quick to deem a player a 'failure'...The patience of fans outside of the Barca sphere seems to be much shorter than those within it...He's very well liked by fans and you could tell from the crowd reaction to his entrance in the match as well as his warmups prior to the match.

I think you'll have to wait another season to see whether he will become a flop or not

i think most of us are just winding you up mate. But you have to admit you expected more goals from such a player, at least I did. Henry and Sheva were in their 30s and had already peaked. Crespo had sucked in the previous season and wasn't given many opportunities to start at Chelsea. But I bet he would have performed well in La Liga. Not saying it's an easy league, but CFs are afforded to more space to at least turn and shot.

You say Ibra is well liked by the fans? I guess he did his pouting and sulking only at Inter. Perhaps because we didn't play the kind of football he wanted.

Luka
19 Mar 10, 21:33
Actually, I was pissed with him.. for his insults on us (not for his moving away, it was a good deal)...
Really ?

There are fans of Barcelona that think we don't like him, because he left.

I guess you're another "dellusional" inter fan :lol:

FCBarca
19 Mar 10, 23:22
i think most of us are just winding you up mate. But you have to admit you expected more goals from such a player, at least I did. Henry and Sheva were in their 30s and had already peaked. Crespo had sucked in the previous season and wasn't given many opportunities to start at Chelsea. But I bet he would have performed well in La Liga. Not saying it's an easy league, but CFs are afforded to more space to at least turn and shot.

I know, I don't take it personally :angel:

It's true in terms of peaking and age with some of the examples we discussed...Still, some strikers like Raul & RVN still scored past their 'prime' too...Strikers, I believe, score...One league or another, they score

The point on Henry, however, was that had he not rebounded from a poor year one, the sentiment would've been either that he was over the hill or not cut out for La Liga...Based on his improvement, you'd have to consider that perhaps indeed it was an integration issue.

I do find it interesting, the contrast, in fans sentiments for both Samu & Ibra, in terms of their production...I get the sense (Apart from the recent Chelsea goal) that in general Inter fans are a bit chuffed about Eto'O and how much more they expected by now...Hence, much more criticism...I think the same issues of expectations exist for Ibra with Barca fans but there appears less criticism, IMHO.

You say Ibra is well liked by the fans? I guess he did his pouting and sulking only at Inter. Perhaps because we didn't play the kind of football he wanted.

I do...I mentioned those two points re: Stuttgart that it was written about just how warm a introduction he got from the Camp Nou faithful even in warmups...I do think the combo of the knowledge of Ibra's obvious talent & the Henry Year 1/2 improvement lends itself to a lot of latitude...Plus, you score like he did in an El Clasico cements you as someone with A LOT of latitude

Alex de Large
19 Mar 10, 23:34
His main wish was golden ball, no chance for him to win it after see Messi game this year, no chance at all, maybe if Messi gets injured and he shines for Barcelona and Barcelona wins games next year, he will have a chance.

This is like Ribery wanting golden ball and moving to Barcelona to play with Messi instead of moving to us :D

FCBarca
20 Mar 10, 00:40
His main wish was golden ball, no chance for him to win it after see Messi game this year, no chance at all, maybe if Messi gets injured and he shines for Barcelona and Barcelona wins games next year, he will have a chance.

This is like Ribery wanting golden ball and moving to Barcelona to play with Messi instead of moving to us :D

Off topic, of course, but at this rate, we may indeed be just beginning the Messi era for trophies or awards...I find it a bit Jordanesque at the moment, everyone playing for 2nd place

mario.santon
20 Mar 10, 03:18
he he, I know it all along it is impossible mission for him to get golden ball by moving to barca, Mou has warned him this as well...
But the guy really wanted to move out, it almost insulted me...
But everyone is free to do whatever he wants.. including to go for the impossible.

mario.santon
20 Mar 10, 03:20
he is not a failure in barca...
It is expected that he will play like this... and become Messi's Scottie Pipen...

Nero Indigo
20 Mar 10, 10:48
It is expected that he will play like this... and become Messi's Scottie Pipen...

LMAO :lol: Good one*

rfU
20 Mar 10, 16:24

I think to Barca and Guardiola, Ibra hasn't yet failed, but to Mou, the inter fans and Ibra himself, he has failed we know his ability and his reasons for moving and he hasn't lived up to either.

FCBarca
20 Mar 10, 16:47
I think to Barca and Guardiola, Ibra hasn't yet failed, but to Mou, the inter fans and Ibra himself, he has failed we know his ability and his reasons for moving and he hasn't lived up to either.

A mostly fair take, IMHO...Only mostly because I think one has to take into account fitting a player into the system/style that they play...Barca's system isn't for every player

I remain very confident that Ibra will integrate

Luka
20 Mar 10, 19:29
Got this from interfans.

ps. Do I read Raiola correct? Basicly he says, Ibrahimovic is not scoring because Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and the rest are selfish and to not pass to him. Interesting... From what I remember, some said Eto'o had it so easy at Barcelona because of all those guys, and it is just "tap in" goals for a striker over there, and with that Ibrahimovic will score shit loads of goals there. Apparently, it's not the case anymore, and it is not easy for a striker anymore :lol:

Apparently the words spoken in recent days by Mino Raiola, did not go down well in the environment of Barcelona.

The prosecutor of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, had in fact accused the Swede of his companions not to put in a position to score, "When Ibrahim's ill assists ago, when he is good makes assists and goals. On the other hand there are players that make goals but fail to give assists. And 'the moment that Zlatan assists why do you give goals ...".

Statements to which it has indirectly placed today Pep Guardiola: "I can not talk to players' agents, my contract so provides. We talk about the players and I can only say that it is for them to control what their representatives say."

Don
20 Mar 10, 22:12

Golden goal will goa for WC winners bro ^^

barcetia
21 Mar 10, 16:25
The culés patience are drying up. He needs to start performing, or else the fans will demand a move away from Barcelona for Zlatko... Sadly, some are already thinking about replacing him with David Villa.

Suneet
21 Mar 10, 17:25
We'll take him back. Zlatan-Sneijder-Eto behind Milito. Pandev-Coutinho-Stevanovic and Balo .......

Luka
21 Mar 10, 17:29
We're set in Attack. No thank you.

Nyall
21 Mar 10, 18:01
Agreed. Right now I really don't think he would improve our team. If he can't bag loads of goals with Xavi, Messi and Iniesta behind you it kinda says alot... These guys made Pedro look good.

Stefan
21 Mar 10, 19:12
No thanx. Guys who think they are bigger than team inter aren't welcome. He wanted to go and win the golden ball and cl at barca so he can enjoy it over there.

Adam
21 Mar 10, 19:58
Yeah, I doubt he'd want to come back anyways. It's no point discussing it. I think mostly his problem was like Raiola said that the integral Barca players weren't passing him the ball. He was kind of frozen out and only got passes when it was guilt edged. My theory is that they decided to teach him a lesson because he was complaining a lot, beause since then he hasn't complained at all. Lately they've been starting to pass him again so I hope it's all done and dusted and he gets to see the ball more and performs like the first part of the season.

Alex de Large
21 Mar 10, 20:23
One thing is sure, they will not get Villa if they don't get rid of someone else, or Henry or Ibrahimovic, cause Pedro will start.

Rimpel
21 Mar 10, 21:00
What happened with the form he had the first part of the season, when he scored against madrid etc.

I'm watching the game today and he's playing better, but still not even close the form he was in back then. Mabye he's realizing that moving away from inter wasn't a good move for him. I think he wants to be the focal point of the team, but with a player like messi on his team... he will never be that.

Adam
21 Mar 10, 21:38
Just missed an absolute sitter. His confidence must be all time low. But still generally it's the same deal. He's not getting passes when he's making runs.

Sneijder<3
21 Mar 10, 21:43
Just missed an absolute sitter. His confidence must be all time low. But still generally it's the same deal. He's not getting passes when he's making runs.

i saw that. i actually feel bad for him now. messi just got his 8th goal in 3 games and ibra continues to miss sitters. but messi is honestly the most amazing player there is.

edit: he just missed two more times, i cant believe this. his confidence is non-existent.

Sneijder<3
21 Mar 10, 21:51
messi just drew a penalty magnificently. gave it to ibra, and he buried it.

Adam
21 Mar 10, 21:55
Worst match in Barca for Ibra. Reminded me of an Eto'o highlight against Sevilla I think it was. It was comical really. Must of missed three or four super chances at least. Anyways, he'll fight through it and end up a winner in the end.

pazzainteramala
21 Mar 10, 22:08
ibra is paying for all his hard headness he wanted barca to get bigger than he was at inter and it has made him smaller lol i bet he regrets his move.

FCBarca
21 Mar 10, 22:12
messi just drew a penalty magnificently. gave it to ibra, and he buried it.

Just got home from a weekend in Monterrey (Saw Killer whales!!)...Missed the match but just was reading comments about the match in the Barca forums I belong to.

Sounds like Ibra really had a poor match, at least finishing wise...Gotta say though, pretty kewl of Leo & the club to give the spot kick to Zlatan...Shows you his teammates are behind him...That's class sportsmanship

dynasty27
21 Mar 10, 22:16
After Ibra has scored the penalty, he just said (lip-reading): "F**k you p*ssy!!"

Alex de Large
21 Mar 10, 22:33
Iam so happy he is flopping, hopefully it will remain the same until 2011.

FCBarca
21 Mar 10, 22:41
16 goals, 10 assists http://www.tiki-taka.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif

Nyall
21 Mar 10, 22:50
WHAT A GOAL!!!! THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! FOOTBALL HATERS SHOULD WATCH ZLATAN's goal today it was absolutely stunning, tbh! Watching today's game a non football fan would easily tell who Barca spent 60 million euros and who they got for free!

Alex de Large
21 Mar 10, 22:52
16 goals, 10 assists http://www.tiki-taka.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif

I know, but stats and feelings are not in the same page. Kaka also have great stats.
Everyone in Barcelona is sick of Ibrahimovic and they have a limited patience, sit him vs Stuttgart was the first step, we may see another step which i would love to happen, obviously maybe we will never see tht second step and he shines from now on, but you should understand we want him to suck.

Nyall
21 Mar 10, 22:55
BTW did any of you guys take a look at Messi's second goal?! I would cut off my penis to see him at Inter! This guy is AMAZING!

FCBarca
21 Mar 10, 22:59
I know, but stats and feelings are not in the same page. Kaka also have great stats.
Everyone in Barcelona is sick of Ibrahimovic and they have a limited patience, sit him vs Stuttgart was the first step, we may see another step which i would love to happen, obviously maybe we will never see tht second step and he shines from now on, but you should understand we want him to suck.

That's the part I don't necessarily get, tbh...Wanting him to suck...Deep down I can't imagine many actually believe he sucks but rather would love to see him fail

I can't stand Clownaldo but I would be waiting along time 'hoping' for him to suck...I want to see Barca beat him, regardless of how he's playing

Some players, you watch and you see their genius and it makes you want to pick up a ball and go outside to imitate some of those moves (I still can't get Iniesta's little 1-2 down :nervous:)...Leo is like that and I feel like Ibra is like that too

Dylan
21 Mar 10, 23:01
WHAT A GOAL!!!! THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! FOOTBALL HATERS SHOULD WATCH ZLATAN's goal today it was absolutely stunning, tbh! Watching today's game a non football fan would easily tell who Barca spent 60 million euros and who they got for free!

Nyall shut up, he scored a goal. There's no difference between a 60 million players penalty and a 5 million players penalty.

fcbfan
21 Mar 10, 23:18
At this moment, he won't score even without goalkeeper and a metre from the goal line.
He needs to recover his confidence. As Guardiola said minutes ago, when he scores he will unblock himself and all those balls will go in.

fcbfan
21 Mar 10, 23:21
Everyone in Barcelona is sick of Ibrahimovic and they have a limited patience,

I'm sorry dude, but that's not true at all.

Nyall
21 Mar 10, 23:22
Nyall shut up, he scored a goal. There's no difference between a 60 million players penalty and a 5 million players penalty.

I thought that his goal was fantastic!

Nyall
21 Mar 10, 23:23
Right now I can honestly see Ibra leaving Barca in the summer to make room for a REAL world class signing. I just hope he doesn't end up back at Inter.

FCBarca
21 Mar 10, 23:40
You know, just saw most of the 2nd half...One of the best things about Ibra's pk, for me, was merely how much it exemplified the club motto...Més...It's a slogan that is synonymous with the region, the club, the manager and players...More than a club, they really exude a team mentality and despite the night truly being a stage set for Lionel Messi he deferred the pk for the 'struggling' striker...Even in the celebrations, you have to take notice of how they celebrated that 4th goal and how Zlatan embraced Leo.

I get the animosity to a degree about Ibra, atm, from Inter fans but I gotta think things like that should be applauded...I have to say, it was a very class thing.

Sorry, I kinda melt over my club at times

Nyall
22 Mar 10, 00:16
Hate to break it to ya but IMO you're over analyzing that celebration. It was a penalty kick in injury time of the second half when the game was essentially over. What did you expect him to do take his shit off and run into the stands?! We've seen it all here and it happened all the time with us, especially in his second season when it seemed he could only score from the PK spot. Ibra's confidence is still low and scoring that goal will do nothing for it. Ibra's ego controls his confidence.

It requires him to be the "savior", the hero, the one to carry the team. Right now he is not that guy and it's definitely affecting him. At the beginning of the season, when Barca actually needed his goals and actually depended on Ibra, he was fantastic. This is not the case anymore and he's pure shit... Coincidence? Nope, it's happened here on many occasions.

He may smile and embrace Messi for hours, and give millions of PRs about who happy he is but those of us who know Ibra, can tell you it's killing him inside.

Luka
22 Mar 10, 00:56
BTW did any of you guys take a look at Messi's second goal?! I would cut off my penis to see him at Inter! This guy is AMAZING!
How about Messi + 50 mln for Quaresma ? :]

Oh wait, shit. Don't we have Ibrahimovic ver2 somewhere ? :P

ps. Messi is class. What a player. Hope we'll take him one day. Even if he is 35 :P

Ibra's confidence is still low and scoring that goal will do nothing for it. Ibra's ego controls his confidence.

It requires him to be the "savior", the hero, the one to carry the team. Right now he is not that guy and it's definitely affecting him.
:star:

If only Barca fans would listen, as we've said this shit tousands of times after/and during he moved away...

Not to mention Ibrahimovic himself before he left. In the end it all turned out swell.

We're happy, Moratti is happy, and I'm sure Ibrahimovic is happy as well.

Ain't he ? Oh well, after Chelsea, who cares anyway.

rfU
22 Mar 10, 01:48
You know, just saw most of the 2nd half...One of the best things about Ibra's pk, for me, was merely how much it exemplified the club motto...Més...It's a slogan that is synonymous with the region, the club, the manager and players...More than a club, they really exude a team mentality and despite the night truly being a stage set for Lionel Messi he deferred the pk for the 'struggling' striker...Even in the celebrations, you have to take notice of how they celebrated that 4th goal and how Zlatan embraced Leo.

I get the animosity to a degree about Ibra, atm, from Inter fans but I gotta think things like that should be applauded...I have to say, it was a very class thing.

Yeah, that was a nice gesture. Nothing like that would ever happen at Inter. Remember when Balotelli refused to allow Eto'o the p.k. :lol: I would really like to start a fight with some inter players, many of them act like twats :lol:

I wonder though, if Barca ends up buying Villa, what happens to Ibra?

blackmore
22 Mar 10, 03:28

ibra will continue to struggle as long as the others continue to shine...as interista we have seen it all before and without the limelight ibra will continue in his debacle...:)

Styrke
23 Mar 10, 08:12
Sorry I just thought about one thing.
You say that Zlatan can't shine if he's not the hero in a team like he was in Inter.
But when he Played with Jube then? He was awsome his first season and I mean there was nedved, del piero, trezeguet and so on.
I don't remember but....he wasn't the saviour then, was he?

ElCuchu
23 Mar 10, 08:24
You say that Zlatan can't shine if he's not the hero in a team like he was in Inter.
But when he Played with Jube then? He was awsome his first season and I mean there was nedved, del piero, trezeguet and so on.

He was the same kind of player that is playing in Barcelona. Some goals but definelly not the saviour..In fact he and the team failed once again in the Champions league and the fans pointed at him as one of the more guilty..

Stefan
23 Mar 10, 08:36

He was. Capello benched del piero for him. Must have giving zlatan a great pleasure benching a club icon.

Luka
23 Mar 10, 10:34
To add to all that, Ibrahimovic wasn't near the level he was in his inter years, everyone said that. One of the reason for that, was that the team was built around him, and he was the star of this team.

Alex de Large
23 Mar 10, 11:47
Nedved was done by that time, Zlatan was the reference on offense, he had Trezeguet like in Inter he had Cruz.

dynasty27
23 Mar 10, 13:13
I am very sensitive about stuff like that, and everybody here knows it by now, the way I acted to Ibrahimovic, Vieri, Ronaldo...@Luka you said this in the balo-thread.
I have not read your opinion about Ibra yet, I'm just asking why you put him in the same list as these other guys?

Luka
23 Mar 10, 13:36
His comments after/before he left for Barcelona + disrespecting the interisti by kissing the Barcelona shirt in his first day at Barcelona.

Eli Ja
23 Mar 10, 13:50
Fuck Ibrahimovic.
Nothing more, nothing less.

minterke
23 Mar 10, 19:49
Milito and Eto'o don't have that game changing magic that Ibra has. Those games like Palermo-Inter when our opponents are defending the whole game and the scoring chances are rare, a player like Ibra can win it for you. This is where we need him.

It's a shame with all of this Balotelli bullshit going on, he's a player like Ibra that can win you games.

Luka
23 Mar 10, 20:19
Milito and Eto'o don't have that game changing magic that Ibra has. Those games like Palermo-Inter when our opponents are defending the whole game and the scoring chances are rare, a player like Ibra can win it for you. This is where we need him.

I think many fans can sign under that.

Ibrahimovic is a league title winner. He always was.

On the other hand, we know the beat with him and CL. When we lost that edge with him in the league, we gained a new quality of game in the CL that we needed.

minterke
23 Mar 10, 21:48
I think it's because with Ibra's Inter, our entire game rested on his shoulders. In Serie A he was able to pull it off most of the time, but in the CL you're against world class opponents.

jayjay
24 Mar 10, 20:11
I bet you ibra got that nose from all the time he said he wants to stay at barca

FCBarca
24 Mar 10, 20:37
Ibra with a 2nd half goal, courtesy of Maxwell...Inter connection, Barca scores

jmaster
24 Mar 10, 21:10
Well, he had to do it. Everyone was trying to get Ibra a goal (from what I saw...), he's just not lucky I guess.

pazzainteramala
25 Mar 10, 01:06
i guess both players eto and ibra woke up today well not so much eto but w.e

Hasan
27 Mar 10, 20:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUxD0OzN5Ws

We missed this today.

Luka
27 Mar 10, 20:22
I rather have it less easy in Campionato, but be more succesfull in CL, than have it easy in Serie A, and suck in CL year after year.

dynasty27
27 Mar 10, 20:22
BIG IBRA GOL
He scores from close range. Mallorca 0:1 Barca

FCBarca
27 Mar 10, 20:23
Easy tap in for the Swede, won't score an easier one all season probably

minterke
27 Mar 10, 20:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUxD0OzN5Ws

We missed this today.

Nah nothing we could do about Ibra, long gone.

We missed this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4inifYNflkI

DIN011
28 Mar 10, 00:13
That backpass was quality.

FCBarca
28 Mar 10, 01:23
That backpass was quality.

It was...Reminded me of one that Ronaldinho did a few years back for Barca...Messi nearly converted it for a great goal were it not for some ace goalkeeping

sergiu.inter
28 Mar 10, 09:01
2day there was peace and nobody talked about him...now you had to,right?? :D

dynasty27
28 Mar 10, 11:32
aEfsSTHhUkA&feature=sub nice.

FCBarca
28 Mar 10, 17:38
Saw that advert...Tbh, I don't care much for these CGI ones...Much prefer real football based ones

Rimpel
28 Mar 10, 18:48
that was pretty cool, must've expensive for a commercial.

ALAIN7
28 Mar 10, 21:22
aEfsSTHhUkA&feature=sub nice.

I love those boots! Not sure if I'll get those or the yellow ones though. :confused:

FCBarca
29 Mar 10, 16:16
http://i41.tinypic.com/2utt1qg.gif

pazzainteramala
30 Mar 10, 00:24
http://i41.tinypic.com/2utt1qg.gif

i miss that ibra face where it looks like he is wisling

FCBarca
30 Mar 10, 21:57
Should be interesting for the Swede...He's faced a lot of criticism for his European form in knockout stages and tomorrow will be yet another chance to show his quality

InterFCAustin
31 Mar 10, 04:28
Its gonna be difficult for barca.im not so sure its a sure thing against arsenal.they have a lot of similarities,it will be interesting duel.

Suneet
31 Mar 10, 11:13
It will be boring apart from what Messi does. Mark my words. :P

Alex de Large
31 Mar 10, 19:48
just scored a goal like against roma 2 years ago

lonewolf19
31 Mar 10, 19:51
Ibra breaks his CL bug again.

p.s. Ibra doubles!!!!

Ehsan
31 Mar 10, 20:11
Good on him :)

Rimpel
31 Mar 10, 20:40
Bravo Ibra!

rfU
31 Mar 10, 21:01
Were the two goals the keeper and the defenders fault or just good finishing by Ibra? Perhaps a combination of both?

Rimpel
31 Mar 10, 21:06
Were the two goals the keeper and the defenders fault or just good finishing by Ibra? Perhaps a combination of both?

First was a good finish but almunia did make an error. Second goal was a rly nice finish.

fugi
31 Mar 10, 21:11
That second goal was almost a copy of his 1-0 against Hungary (the first one :))

Undergod
31 Mar 10, 21:46
Bravo Ibra!:thumbsup:

Stefan
31 Mar 10, 21:53
2 goals but still missed two very good chances in the first half. Lucky he plays for barca who create 10 a game.

Rimpel
31 Mar 10, 21:58
2 goals but still missed two very good chances in the first half. Lucky he plays for barca who create 10 a game.

:dielaugh:

fugi
31 Mar 10, 22:00

Inter created a few tonight didnt they? :p

Stefan
31 Mar 10, 22:07
Inter created a few tonight didnt they? :p

Whats your point. What inter's strikers did and what ibra and barca did has nothing to do with each other. Or if you really want we can compare milito's cl knock strike rate at inter compared to ibra's at inter.;)

CafeCordoba
31 Mar 10, 22:13
Zlatan is just showing he's no CL choker. 3 knockout goals so far in 3 matches in Barcelona.

fugi
31 Mar 10, 22:14
I believe my point is quite obvious :p

FCBarca
31 Mar 10, 23:18
Zlatan is just showing he's no CL choker. 3 knockout goals so far in 3 matches in Barcelona.

Yep, the haters will have to pick something new to point to :P

20 goals, 10 assists in a Barca shirt...All in a year where he's been routinely criticized for not doing enough

Adam
31 Mar 10, 23:23

Maybe so, but lets put this in perspective. You praised Eto'o for being a big game player after Chelsea-Inter despite him missing 3 very good chances prior to scoring.

Now, how many chances did Ibra get vs Liverpool in both legs? 2, Against United in both legs 2? So basically Eto'o got as many chances to score in one match against Chelsea as Ibra did in 4 at Inter.

Today he got 4 chances and scored 2. By no means a big game choker, just a combination of not being the most clinical finisher in the first place, lack of service and bad luck.

Nyall
01 Apr 10, 00:19
Adam your argument is weak and flawed it's not a matter of having chances it's a matter of scoring those chances when your team needs you to do so. Ibra never did for us Eto'o did.

Adam
01 Apr 10, 00:56
Nyall, my argument is strong and flawless. Put it into context with Stefans post and you'll get it. I wasn't arguing the he's not a big game choker. That's just something I wrote at the end the post.

But since you bring it up, I cán say this again and again btw: A big game choker doesn't score against Italy, Spain, Inter, Milan, Roma(closest competitor), Valencia, Real Madrid and Arsenal. Furthermore a big game choker doesn't come in, still carrying an injury, and settles the league with two second half goals on the last matchday. Anyhow, do you really wanna argue this shit? Haven't we been through this enough?

Jesus Christ dude, we're gonna be 60 years old arguing this silly shit if we keep this up.

rfU
01 Apr 10, 01:21
Yep, the haters will have to pick something new to point to :PYeah his goal celebrations suck. Is he too lazy to jump now or what... GOD!!:boogy:

mexican_azzurri
01 Apr 10, 03:05
roma match deja vuh....today.

Ziyad
01 Apr 10, 07:51
Good goals from him.Congrats to him and Barca

The Don
01 Apr 10, 07:57
he's improved dramatically ever since Messi gave him that penalty against Zaragoza. he took his goals well last night but still, he needs to improve a little bit and then Im sure we'll be able to win the double.

Bes
01 Apr 10, 08:01
Great finishes in those two goals by Ibra, but he's lost some chanes, too. He had two chances only against the keeper.

Anyway, great match by him, and by Barca.

Stefan
01 Apr 10, 08:06
Maybe so, but lets put this in perspective. You praised Eto'o for being a big game player after Chelsea-Inter despite him missing 3 very good chances prior to scoring.

Now, how many chances did Ibra get vs Liverpool in both legs? 2, Against United in both legs 2? So basically Eto'o got as many chances to score in one match against Chelsea as Ibra did in 4 at Inter.

Today he got 4 chances and scored 2. By no means a big game choker, just a combination of not being the most clinical finisher in the first place, lack of service and bad luck.

If we had drawn or lost eto'o would have been criticised the result changes the context. Eto'o gets praised because he won the game despite the misses.

Also my point was never to bring eto'o or inter into this so I don't see why some of you see the need to do that. I was merely commenting on ibra's performance today.

Ibra played well and scored 2 good goals but also missed 2 good chances and at the end barca only got a draw. So in the context of the result those misses proved vital.

CafeCordoba
01 Apr 10, 09:18
That logic is invalid.Zlatan scored 0-1 and 0-2 goals. Even if he missed chances before those (I don't think he missed chances after those goals), they didn't affect later. It wouldn't have been 0-4 if he had scored in those chances he missed. You catch my breathe? And scoring two goals to take your team 0-2 away lead is IMO a great performance whatsoever, irregardless of the missed chances (unless there are like over 5 clear 100% scoring chances, which was not the case).

If he had missed chances after those goals, well we couldn't still put too much blame to him even if those missed chances were crucial in the end (which they weren't because they came before the actual scored goals). Rest of the team has to carry some responsibility too in the sense that if two goals from one player isn't enough to win the game for you, defence or someone should take the blame, not that striker who has scored already those two goals.

Rimpel
01 Apr 10, 09:23
What chances are you guys talking about in the first half, I'm looking at the highlights and he had 1 good chance which he should have scored but Almunia made a good save.

Stefan
01 Apr 10, 09:28
What chances are you guys talking about in the first half, I'm looking at the highlights and he had 1 good chance which he should have scored but Almunia made a good save.

The cross where he was ruled onside even though he was offside that he blazed over the top.

The aluminia one is still one he should score. Anywhere but basicly straight at the keeper and he scores.

Rimpel
01 Apr 10, 09:45
The cross where he was ruled onside even though he was offside that he blazed over the top.

The aluminia one is still one he should score. Anywhere but basicly straight at the keeper and he scores.

He was ruled offside on the first one, just saw it on youtube :p

And although ibra did miss a great chance, so did messi, bosquets (spelling?) and xavi in the first half. They're all guilty for not scoring more.

Luka
01 Apr 10, 09:59
I don't know why you guys are jumping on Stefan for saying this:

when it is true.

Ibrahimovic had 5 shots on goal, before he scored the second half goal. Would he have the same at Inter ?

It is also true Ibrahimovic scored in knockout stage, against good opponent (not Stuttgart), against EPL club. His CL chocker tag is off for me. However, those 2 goals doesn't make him world beater either. This is one game, and although he isn't a chocker anymore, he just jumped into 1 step higher, and he needs a lot more games, a lot more important goals in important CL knockout games to leave behind his past.

If he will keep it going, score one or two more this year, and next year also scoring some important goals (he is striker after all) then good for him.

It was noticable thought that he scored these goals well. He didn't choke in those occasions.

CafeCordoba
01 Apr 10, 10:13
I was jumping only for Stefan belittling Zlatan's affect on the result. If striker scores two goals and misses two chances (missed chances came before the scored goals) someone else must be blamed and not the striker. Those misses didn't affect so clearly to the result as Stefan implied.

mario.santon
01 Apr 10, 11:18
in a team like Barca where the burden is well spread... I think he can perform better in CL that he did with us...
Even if he with our current inter, I bet he's gonna do better...
I always think he is an excellent player, one of the best in the world..
But he is not gonna be #1 in Barca and means that he's not gonna be #1 in the world.
Barca needs to sell messi first.., and if barca management gets drunk and agree to sell him... Branca should be there and make an offer.

J zanetti
01 Apr 10, 11:23
Typical of the English media only taking him seriously the day after he scores to sublime goals past one of their representatives in the CL. Great evening for Il Genio :thumbsup:

Stefan
01 Apr 10, 11:27
He was ruled offside on the first one, just saw it on youtube :p

And although ibra did miss a great chance, so did messi, bosquets (spelling?) and xavi in the first half. They're all guilty for not scoring more.

Maybe. The commentators during our half time cl program said he was ruled onside. The reply we got also didn't show the flag going up. So maybe you are right.

I was jumping only for Stefan belittling Zlatan's affect on the result. If striker scores two goals and misses two chances (missed chances came before the scored goals) someone else must be blamed and not the striker. Those misses didn't affect so clearly to the result as Stefan implied.

That's your view. I disagree. I won't debate this further, too tired of ibra debates.

CafeCordoba
01 Apr 10, 11:44
I can tell you what's it all about. You automatically belittle players who have left Inter so that it feels better that Inter made a right decision by releasing the player (for whatever reason).

And to come back to this case, even if you are so tired of debating over it and trying to actually argument your opinion, there is just no logic in saying that Zlatan's missed chances were vital for the score. He scored those two goals AFTER he missed those chances. Had he scored in the first one, he maybe wouldn't have even got the three later chances. He didn't got a chance after he scored those two (according to highlights). There is no reasonable way to say that Zlatan missing chances affected vitally to the result. Or then we can say that half of the events of the match affects vitally to the result.

Besnik
01 Apr 10, 11:56
Zlatan Ibrahimovic - IL GENIO!! :star::star:

http://images.dailyradar.com/media/uploads/ballhype/photos_large/2008/10/05/Zlatan_celeb_Bologna_1.jpg

Stefan
01 Apr 10, 11:57
I can tell you what's it all about. You automatically belittle players who have left Inter so that it feels better that Inter made a right decision by releasing the player (for whatever reason).

And to come back to this case, even if you are so tired of debating over it and trying to actually argument your opinion, there is just no logic in saying that Zlatan's missed chances were vital for the score. He scored those two goals AFTER he missed those chances. Had he scored in the first one, he maybe wouldn't have even got the three later chances. He didn't got a chance after he scored those two (according to highlights). There is no reasonable way to say that Zlatan missing chances affected vitally to the result. Or then we can say that half of the events of the match affects vitally to the result.

What you consider reasonable and what I consider reasonable differs so this debate is pointless.

Which players are these I automaticly belittle?? I hardly post in this thread, in fact hardly post in the threads of former inter players at all. I just made an observation on his performance last night which seems to have really upset those who still like him. I will refrain from commenting on ibra since it seems it just leads to people getting upset.

Suneet
01 Apr 10, 12:29
He scores in the CL in England, brilliant.

No matter what he does, he wants the golden ball and the closest he can get is the 2nd place with Messi in such good form. Brilliant finishes both though. People can hate him but you cant deny his talent.