PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

mario.santon
01 Apr 10, 12:35
I don't belittle zlatan, I don't hate him either...
I just consider messi a better player.., if we get the chance to sign either ont te..
which one do u chose...

I am insulted by his comments but I will welcome him to this club if he is still good and decided to go back here.
But, I don't hope for it and not really care.. but I don't hate him.. a

Pajo
01 Apr 10, 12:53
Well, Messi is better player.. Than every player in the world ;)

Nice goals from Zlatan yesterday. As Suneet said, no matter if you hate him or not, you can't deny he is talented player.

_Nerazzurro_
01 Apr 10, 13:49
I wish he was still with us :( Why couldn't we just buy Eto'o and keep Ibra with us?
Imagine Eto'o - Milito - Ibra ! This would have been the strongest attack in the whole world :D:drool:

Luka
01 Apr 10, 14:00
I wish he was still with us :( Why couldn't we just buy Eto'o and keep Ibra with us?

Did you have 80 mln Euros to spare ? :D

Because that's what took to buy Sneijder, Lucio, Eto'o, Milito and Motta.

Not to mention, you would have to convince Ibrahimovic to stay.

Personaly, I don't know why people want him back. We're obviously better team right now, than we were with Ibrahimovic, and we wouldn't got all those players if Ibrahimovic stayed.

Pajo
01 Apr 10, 14:01
Because Barsa wouldn't let Eto'o go without Ibra in the deal. That means, they would've kept Sammy...

Besides, it was good deal to sell Ibra.. With that money we bought Sneijder, Eto'o, Motta, Milito... Who's better, Ibra, or those other 4? ;) We are overall much better team without him.. ;)

EDIT: Luka posted the same before me.. And i forgot Lucio :P :D

FCBarca
01 Apr 10, 14:12
Imagine Eto'o - Milito - Ibra ! This would have been the strongest attack in the whole world :D:drool:

Samu was being shopped by Barca, plain & simple...He needed to be moved and whether it was Villa or Ibra, Samu was gone...Plus, as others have said, it bore fruit in not only Samu but players like Sneijder too...I thought it at the time and I continue to think it, it's been win-win for both clubs.

I read an interesting interview with Laporta who said the deal for Ibra occurred over a plane flight while going over Italy...Joan told the pilot to stop in Milan and the deal was hammered out, ultimately, with that stopover

Toninu
01 Apr 10, 18:18
I can't really imagine Milito doing so well being paired up with Ibrahimovic, I think our play has really benefited from the transfer.

n4l
01 Apr 10, 19:41
well, at least we can see why he went to Barca...those first half misses were of epic proportions, but being at barca, he was sure to get some other opportunities to score (and he did; first goal was almost exactly like what he scored against Genoa last year)

at Inter, it's 2-3 chances max (plus a lot of defending and opponent pressure) and that's it...

**hopefully**, we'll see him in the semis......

jmaster
01 Apr 10, 19:53
He actually scored twice, against an English club! :|

Nice goals though, well done Zlatan :)

Tutti Pazzi Per Materazzi
01 Apr 10, 20:09
Zlatan's first goal remind me of his goal at Olimpico last season. That one was slightly more difficult to do (distance was longer) than this, but nice finish though.

barcetia
01 Apr 10, 22:17
Whats your point. What inter's strikers did and what ibra and barca did has nothing to do with each other. Or if you really want we can compare milito's cl knock strike rate at inter compared to ibra's at inter.;)
You're not being fair imo, Zlatan is much more than just a finisher. He was not brought in to us, just to score goals in fact, he was brought in because we needed another option. The frustration of not creating against Chelsea was just too much for both Pep and the fans, hence why we bought Zlatan. His performances are mostly good, even when he doesn't score. That's the big difference between Sammy and Zlatan, other than work-rate. Zlatan drags defenders, creates space for Messi & Pedro, gives height(unfortunately, he's not the best to head a ball), he's entertaining and he is the best in world in controlling balls on his chest.
He's played 7 games in the CL, scored 4 and assisted twice. He led to 6 goals, and that's really, really good. In 32 matches he has scored 21 goals, and assisted 8 times which is in 29 goals in 32 matches.
That's just wow.

EDIT: Just re-read your post and saw that you wrote Ibra at Inter. Milito has way more support at Inter than Ibra had. Although, I see where you're coming from. I rate Milito to be the greatest finisher in the world, a long with Higuain and Lionel Messi, so he might fit Inter better in the finishing aspect, because you don't create that much.

Suneet
01 Apr 10, 23:11
Did you have 80 mln Euros to spare ? :D

Because that's what took to buy Sneijder, Lucio, Eto'o, Milito and Motta.

Not to mention, you would have to convince Ibrahimovic to stay.

Personaly, I don't know why people want him back. We're obviously better team right now, than we were with Ibrahimovic, and we wouldn't got all those players if Ibrahimovic stayed.

Milito and Motta were signed before Ibra left, Lucio was a free signing and Sneijder was 15m. I think MM could easily afford that. I'd take him back and give them Eto'o just for the fact that he and Milito would be a lot more potent than Eto'o and Milito.

Yes it sounds too unrealistic, but Zlatan and Milito with Sneijder would be unstoppable. I dont hate Eto'o but he isnt the kind of striker that this or previous Inter team need.

And convincing Ibra bit was only made difficult because Barca coudnt sign anyone in Spain(Villa). MM had also said that Ibra would have stayed if any other team but Barca made an offer for him.

minterke
02 Apr 10, 04:05
C'mon Luka, it's Eto'o + 50 million for Ibra not the other way around...there's no discussing who's better..

We decided to cash in on him and rebuild, it worked out but if we could do a straight swap back for Ibra with no cash involved I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Nyall
02 Apr 10, 04:33
Milito and Motta were signed before Ibra left, Lucio was a free signing and Sneijder was 15m. I think MM could easily afford that. I'd take him back and give them Eto'o just for the fact that he and Milito would be a lot more potent than Eto'o and Milito.

Yes it sounds too unrealistic, but Zlatan and Milito with Sneijder would be unstoppable. I dont hate Eto'o but he isnt the kind of striker that this or previous Inter team need.

And convincing Ibra bit was only made difficult because Barca coudnt sign anyone in Spain(Villa). MM had also said that Ibra would have stayed if any other team but Barca made an offer for him.
its easy to say that now, but ever thought that part of the reason milito does so well is because samu runs to the wing to give him so much space in the middle to do his thing? no one ever thinks of that... Milito and ibra would probably clash alot since they both play primarily in the middle. and can u imagine zlatan yelling at the prince on the pitch? i think all our players better prefer eto'o's smile anyday along with his applause.

Ibra is not the kind of player this kind of inter teams needs.. we need players who play for the team, not for themselves and score when the team needs them to score. For the past 3 years this Inter depended on Ibra to do just that and he failed miserably yet you'd trade him for a guy who did that after only 2 games? we are in the last for the first time since zlatan came thanks to samu but you'd trade him for another year of wasted opportunities, choking and embarrassing elimination?

Ibra is surrounded by the world's best and isn't setting the world on fire and has been outclassed by Pedro...just saying

Nyall
02 Apr 10, 04:38
You're not being fair imo, Zlatan is much more than just a finisher. He was not brought in to us, just to score goals in fact, he was brought in because we needed another option. The frustration of not creating against Chelsea was just too much for both Pep and the fans, hence why we bought Zlatan. His performances are mostly good, even when he doesn't score. That's the big difference between Sammy and Zlatan, other than work-rate. Zlatan drags defenders, creates space for Messi & Pedro, gives height(unfortunately, he's not the best to head a ball), he's entertaining and he is the best in world in controlling balls on his chest.
He's played 7 games in the CL, scored 4 and assisted twice. He led to 6 goals, and that's really, really good. In 32 matches he has scored 21 goals, and assisted 8 times which is in 29 goals in 32 matches.
That's just wow.

for inter: 6 KO games played - 0 KO goal scored...thats the number me or any Interista should care about. It basically shows that when a team depends on Ibra to do something he fails to do it.

minterke
02 Apr 10, 04:48
Take away Wesley Sneijder...how many KO goals would Milito and Eto'o have?

fugi
02 Apr 10, 06:59
for inter: 6 KO games played - 0 KO goal scored...thats the number me or any Interista should care about. It basically shows that when a team depends on Ibra to do something he fails to do it.

Are you really this stupid or are you only trolling?

Suneet
02 Apr 10, 07:38
:lol: Fugi and Mikey. Thanks for making my points.

dynasty27
02 Apr 10, 07:51
Well, "il grande nose" tries to give y'all an answer :)
2zNzLQHap_Q

Don
02 Apr 10, 08:19
Are you really this stupid or are you only trolling?

He is both, believe me!

Don
02 Apr 10, 08:22
Ibra is surrounded by the world's best and isn't setting the world on fire and has been outclassed by Pedro...just saying

Gosh, you are the most idiotic poster on this forum or what? Complete misknowledge. Even on paper Ibra -> Pedro. But if you'd have some brains you'd see what Ibra does so much that Pedro will never be like, but you won't understand why.

Stefan
02 Apr 10, 08:46
I would advise you guys to stop with the personal insults against Nyall. Anymore and action will be taken. If you don't agree with him discuss it in a civil manner.

Luka
02 Apr 10, 10:23

Lucio was not free, and we went for Sneijder (for real) when we sold Ibrahimovic. How do you know, that if we didn't, we would still go for Sneijder ? We know we wanted AM, but it didn't have to be Sneijder. Maybe if Ibrahimovic would stay, we would go for someone cheaper ?

You, and I, don't know that.

First, let me say, if you magicly swaped Ibrahimovic with Eto'o now (making the history change), we might see a totaly different Inter (not exactly for the better).

Second, I don't want to see Ibrahimovic ever at Inter. I didn't like his attitude on the field (towards the teammates) in his last year, I didn't like his attitude when we lost in CL ("it's not me" attitude), and I LOVE Sammy attitude. That's a fuckin TEAM PLAYER.

Third, if Ibrahimovic was here... how would we play with 4-2-3-1 ? This is the reason we are in CL in the place, we are now. 4-2-3-1, not 4-4-2 Rombo. How would we play ? Ibrahimovic or Diego on the wing ? Both can't do it, because both aren't good at chasing players, at deffensive work.

Fourth, Ibrahimovic is better skilled player, this is nothing new, and we already said it in June last year. But Eto'o has other qualities. Ibrahimovic scored 2 goals agains Arsenal ? Good for him.

Eto'o scored in 2 CL finals, 2 decisive goals. Eto'o scored a goal from 2 and a half chances he had versus Chelsea. Ibrahimovic couldn't do it versus Liverpool or Man Utd, and he HAD his chances.

Ibrahimovic scored 2 goals ? Good for him. His CL choker tag is off, but that didn't make him world beater either. Lets wait and see what will happen, if Barcelona will get a game like they had versus Chelsea last year. Not 20 chances to score, like against Arsenal, because that is exactly what allowed Ibrahimovic to score those 2 goals. He had 5 shots before he scored his first, including 2 very, very good chances (one from offside, but he didn't know that), and one half chance when he sprinted with the ball.

A game, not with 10 chances.

Not 5 chances.

1, 2 chances to score. That's what they had last year versus Chelsea.

I think we interisti, already know the answer to this question.

We all know that. But it's irrelavant here. We're not talking about convincing him not to go to Valencia, we're talking about Barca offer. He wanted to leave, nobody could stop him.

Adam
02 Apr 10, 10:40
He had 1 chance vs Stuttgart, buried it albeit a bit lucky. 1 chance vs Real, same thing apart from the luck. I think Interisti also know based a lot of matches this season how Eto'o does when he only gets 1 chance to score aswell.

And like I already said Eto'o had as many chances in one leg vs Chelsea as Ibra had in 4 against Liverpool and Manchester. But anyway, this discussion is irrelevant. It will never happen. But for me, if you don't have a reason like "shirtkisser" or some sentimental shit like that and wouldn't swap back Ibra for Eto'o if we didn't have to pay 50 mil, you're a donkey.

Luka
02 Apr 10, 10:47
This "sentimental shit" is what distinguishes one group of fans from the other.

Just because it is irrelavant for you, doesn't mean it is irrelevant to the other group.

I'm a donkey ? How about this:

Would you take Del Pierro or Nedved of 5 years ago to Inter for 0 Euro ?

ps. Eto'o having problems in Serie A (one chance - no goal) here is irrelevant. The same as it was irrelavant if Ibrahimovic did great in spanish league, or did shit. The difference between one and the other was the one Cassano pointed out in press conference, and it's not about league stuff.

Suneet
02 Apr 10, 10:51
I completely believe(correct or wrong I dont know) that the difference in our view is the shirt-kissing incident Luka, Ibra would have made the 4-2-3-1 better, Eto isnt suited to make plays from the wings and Ibra did it for us week in and week out. Alone.

Lucio was not free? How much did we pay for him? Or did we pay Van Gaal to make Lucio feel sad at Bayern? Cmon Luka, you are better than that.

I think AM was a priority this gone summer we would have signed one regardless of Ibra leaving or not.

Again I dont want to get into a hypothetical argument, I woudnt be suprised if 90% of this forum atleast believed that Ibra is a better fit at Inter than Eto'o. I love Eto'o attitude as well, but attitude isnt enough, we need someone other than Sneijder to create still and Ibra could have been that. (We still have the better part of the deal though).

Adam
02 Apr 10, 10:52
This "sentimental shit" is what distinguishes one group of fans from the other.

Just because it is irrelavant for you, doesn't mean it is irrelevant to the other group.

I'm a donkey ? How about this:

Would you take Del Pierro or Nedved of 5 years ago to Inter for 0 Euro ?

ps. Eto'o having problems in Serie A (one chance - no goal) here is irrelevant. The same as it was irrelavant if Ibrahimovic did great in spanish league, or did shit. The difference between one and the other was the one Cassano pointed out in press conference, and it's not about league stuff.

The no-lifers who don't have a thought for anything else but Inter, and the passionate but mature fans? :D

Yes, I'd be a donkey if I didn't take them. And I'm pretty sure a vast majority of the Italian tifosi would agree with me. Well, Del Piero of 5 years ago was kind of shit, but for 0 euro I'd take him.

Eto'o had one chance to score against Cska, but he messed up his control. Like that example better? And don't tell me it's not a chance, because if he tried he could of easily angled it towards goal, but he tried to control and failed=lost chance.

Luka
02 Apr 10, 11:04
I completely believe(correct or wrong I dont know) that the difference in our view is the shirt-kissing incident Luka, Ibra would have made the 4-2-3-1 better, Eto isnt suited to make plays from the wings and Ibra did it for us week in and week out. Alone.

Moving from the center striker position to the wing to find the space, is not the same as playing on the wing the whole game.

Ibrahimovic might do it (to some degree) offensively, but he DEFFINETLY wouldn't do it deffensively. Do you honestly see Ibrahimovic doing what Eto'o did in Chelsea game ?

Come on...

Lucio was not free? How much did we pay for him? Or did we pay Van Gaal to make Lucio feel sad at Bayern? Cmon Luka, you are better than that.

I don't have exactl numbers, but from what I've read we did pay for him after all. Some say it was 5 mln, some say it was 8 mln.

I think AM was a priority this gone summer we would have signed one regardless of Ibra leaving or not.

That's what I've said.

I also said, that the difference with Ibrahimovic had stayed, is that we might not go specificly for Sneijder.

Again I dont want to get into a hypothetical argument, I woudnt be suprised if 90% of this forum atleast believed that Ibra is a better fit at Inter than Eto'o. I love Eto'o attitude as well, but attitude isnt enough, we need someone other than Sneijder to create still and Ibra could have been that. (We still have the better part of the deal though).
Look, I get you. I really do. But you don't look at the whole picture.

We have Diego, who is fit only to be a center striker. Correct ?

If we had Ibrahimovic, we wouldn't be able to do what we do know (with Eto'o). Ibrahimovic would never make it on the wing. Can you imagine Ibrahimovic helping Maicon in deffense, or Zanetti, and deffending as high as the penalty area goes ? Because I don't, and I don't think others would.

YES, from the tactical point of view, Ibrahimovic would be DEFFINETLY a better fit in 4-4-2 Rombo with Diego next to him, and Sneijder playing behind him, but we would deffinetly not be able to play 4-2-3-1 with those two, because they can't play on the wing. Eto'o isn't perfect, but his workrate is enourmous asset in this position, and is very hard to find in a strikers (Tevez, Rooney).

But many of us, said 4-4-2 Rombo just doesn't work in CL. I don't know if it wouldn't. Maybe it would maybe it wouldn't. What I do know for a fact though, is that the reason why we're here in CL, where we are, is 4-2-3-1 that we used a lot in CL this year. And the other fact, is that with Ibrahimovic and Diego here in the squad, we couldn't be able to play like that, unless one of them would be benched.

Yes, I'd be a donkey if I didn't take them. And I'm pretty sure a vast majority of the Italian tifosi would agree with me. Well, Del Piero of 5 years ago was kind of shit, but for 0 euro I'd take him.

Oh, ok.

I guess that's a case closed for distinguishing the different types of fans, eh ?

ps. Wouldn't bet on that: "vast majority of the Italian tifosi would agree with me" if I were you.

Eto'o had one chance to score against Cska, but he messed up his control. Like that example better? And don't tell me it's not a chance, because if he tried he could of easily angled it towards goal, but he tried to control and failed=lost chance.
Eto'o doesn't have to prove anything.

Ibrahimovic does.

Adam
02 Apr 10, 11:14
Oh, ok.

I guess that's a case closed for distinguishing the different types of fans, eh ?

Yup. Correct-a-mundo.

ps. Wouldn't bet on that: "vast majority of the Italian tifosi would agree with me" if I were you.

You think you know Italians but you don't. Frankly I don't think you know people in general. What people say and what they actually feel is two different things. Italians are the slyest people on earth. They'd consider it a huge success if we were to take Del Piero and Nedved off of Juve for free. They'd be so happy they'd cream in their pants and rub it in Juventini's face every chance they got.

Eto'o doesn't have to prove anything.

Ibrahimovic does.

Well, he has to prove he can hack it in Serie A. I don't think he's proved that yet. He also has to prove he's deserving of a 10 mil a year salary. Hasn't proved that yet either. Also has to prove he wasn't just scoring goals for fun because of the supporting cast he had. If he continues like he does at Inter soon enough it will leave a huge dent on his reputation as a prolific worldclass striker.

Luka
02 Apr 10, 11:26
You think you know Italians but you don't. Frankly I don't think you know people in general. What people say and what they actually feel is two different things. Italians are the slyest people on earth. They'd consider it a huge success if we were to take Del Piero and Nedved off of Juve for free. They'd be so happy they'd cream in their pants and rub it in Juventini's face every chance they got.

Just like JuBe fans were happy when they were on the verge to buy Stankovic eh ?

Or maybe the time when Fiorentina fans made riots, just because their club sold their star to a rival ?

Or maybe Inter fans showed how unemotional they are, when they throw the flares on the field, in Milan game, just because we were loosing ?

I don't know all of them personaly, but yeah. I think I have pretty good idea how emotional fans, italians are, and how much they care about the stuff, you don't.

Well, he has to prove he can hack it in Serie A. I don't think he's proved that yet. He also has to prove he's deserving of a 10 mil a year salary. Hasn't proved that yet either. Also has to prove he wasn't just scoring goals for fun because of the supporting cast he had. If he continues like he does at Inter soon enough it will leave a huge dent on his reputation as a prolific worldclass striker.
Different topic, and we're not discussing that.

Adam
02 Apr 10, 11:39
Just like JuBe fans were happy when they were on the verge to buy Stankovic eh ?

Or maybe the time when Fiorentina fans made riots, just because their club sold their star to a rival ?

Or maybe Inter fans showed how unemotional they are, when they throw the flares on the field, in Milan game, just because we were loosing ?

I don't know all of them personaly, but yeah. I think I have pretty good idea how emotional fans, italians are, and how much they care about the stuff, you don't.

:lol: Yeah, those are totally comparable.:rollani: First off, after calciopoli the relationship between the two clubs went really sour. 5 years ago it wasn't as bad. Second, why would they want Stankovic? You think they'd have the same reaction if they could get Adriano for close to nothing?

And Baggio's sale is completely irrelevant. Of course they're gonna be pissed when their management sell fucking Baggio, to Juve no less. And you're comparing the emotions shown at a game to this? It's completely different things.

Snapping up Nedved when he was a golden ball winner, despite being a diving despised cunt, for close to nothing would be welcomed, and celebrated, by a vast majority of Inter fans. If you think otherwise, you really are clueless. Really.

Luka
02 Apr 10, 11:42
The only clueless one is you.

You think I am, I think you are. Fair enough.

Let others decide who makes more sense.

Nyall
02 Apr 10, 11:48
Gosh, you are the most idiotic poster on this forum or what? Complete misknowledge. Even on paper Ibra -> Pedro. But if you'd have some brains you'd see what Ibra does so much that Pedro will never be like, but you won't understand why.

Paper, eh? I guess that does a lot for you in this world right? I've watched ever single game Ibra has played for us in the past 3 years.. I know what Ibra can do.. I'm just pointing out that in less games and minutes, Pedro has almost the same amount of goals as Ibra.

Never did I say Pedro was better...

Adam
02 Apr 10, 11:49
What does it matter what other people think? Is this the midterm elections? But fair enough. Both think the other is clueless. If I'd care enough I'd bring this up on Interfans and let them vote, but why bother when you know you're right.

n4l
02 Apr 10, 11:51
tbh, i am happy that zlatan is scoring in the CL now so that can take some pressure off of him...playing with such high pressure/tension really cannot be good..

at the end of the day, i could care less if he scores 100 goals for barca and wins them the title...the fact is, he was with us for many years and couldn't do it in the CL...i really don't care for reasons why he didn't do it as it is irrelevant; he just did not do it....he's scoring now for barca, which is great, but should have been expected, since really good players like that cannot be 'not decisive in the CL' for their entire career...it had to have happened

what i want to comment on is this "ibra would be better with us now than eto'o"...i really, really don't agree with it for many, many reasons (mostly psychological)

but just from a tactical point of view, we would only be able to play 4-3-1-2 and nothing else since zlatan/milito cannot play an entire game on the wing...

and while i like the 4-3-1-2 best, i really can't predict how ibra would work with sneijder/milito....i mean, the constant off the ball movement and quick combination playing style (that eto'o, milito, sneijder all do to open up space for others) was not really ibra's strong suit in serie A

Luka
02 Apr 10, 11:56
If I'd care enough I'd bring this up on Interfans and let them vote[...]
Could you ?

That would be swell !!! :)

ps. Yes, I know I'm right. I don't think I'm right - I know I'm right. :)

Nyall
02 Apr 10, 12:31
tbh, i am happy that zlatan is scoring in the CL now so that can take some pressure off of him...playing with such high pressure/tension really cannot be good..

at the end of the day, i could care less if he scores 100 goals for barca and wins them the title...the fact is, he was with us for many years and couldn't do it in the CL...i really don't care for reasons why he didn't do it as it is irrelevant; he just did not do it....he's scoring now for barca, which is great, but should have been expected, since really good players like that cannot be 'not decisive in the CL' for their entire career...it had to have happened

what i want to comment on is this "ibra would be better with us now than eto'o"...i really, really don't agree with it for many, many reasons (mostly psychological)

but just from a tactical point of view, we would only be able to play 4-3-1-2 and nothing else since zlatan/milito cannot play an entire game on the wing...

and while i like the 4-3-1-2 best, i really can't predict how ibra would work with sneijder/milito....i mean, the constant off the ball movement and quick combination playing style (that eto'o, milito, sneijder all do to open up space for others) was not really ibra's strong suit in serie A
+1 - exactly...

FCBarca
02 Apr 10, 12:47
+1 - exactly...

Yeah, same applies for me really for even other former players...Ronnie may be at AC but I love the player, love what he did for the club (Despite that insidious decline he had) and would love nothing more than for him to recapture whatever magic may still be left in the tank...I love beautiful football

Don
02 Apr 10, 13:51
Paper, eh? I guess that does a lot for you in this world right? I've watched ever single game Ibra has played for us in the past 3 years.. I know what Ibra can do.. I'm just pointing out that in less games and minutes, Pedro has almost the same amount of goals as Ibra.

Never did I say Pedro was better...

Ibra 19 goals/9 assists together in La Liga and CL (Major leagues), Pedro 9 goals/4 assists in in La Liga and CL. Where do you see almost same amount of goals? Did you read that on Wiki?

Sorry but you better end this discussion.

vitomins
02 Apr 10, 14:09
Ibra 19 goals/9 assists together in La Liga and CL (Major leagues), Pedro 9 goals/4 assists in in La Liga and CL. Where do you see almost same amount of goals? Did you read that on Wiki?

So his goals in game winning goals in the UEFA Super Cup and Copa del Rey and his crucial goals in the FIFA Club World Cup are meaningless????

UEFA Super Cup and FIFA Club World Cup are pretty major if you ask me.

FCBarca
02 Apr 10, 14:10
Actually, in all competitions (That includes the UEFA Super Cup, FIFA Club World Cup & the Spanish Super Cup), Ibra is on 20 goals, 10 assists.

Pedrito! is on 17 goals and 5 assists.

Nyall
02 Apr 10, 14:12

You'd think for an Ibra FC fan you'd actually follow the team he plays on...
Pedro 24 games played 16 goals.
Ibra 32 games played 20 goals.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/stats?id=11001&cc=5901
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/stats?id=114032&cc=5901

That doesn't even include minutes... Pedro came on as Barca's super sub in most of his games. Ibra started...

vitomins
02 Apr 10, 14:25
You'd think for an Ibra FC fan you'd actually follow the team he plays on...
Pedro 24 games played 16 goals.
Ibra 32 games played 20 goals.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/stats?id=11001&cc=5901
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/stats?id=114032&cc=5901

That doesn't even include minutes... Pedro came on as Barca's super sub in most of his games. Ibra started...

Your numbers are a bit off Nyall...you have to add the numbers.

Pedro - 24 Starts, 15 Subs = 39 total appearances
Ibrahimovic - 38 starts, 7 subs = 45 total appearances

Don
02 Apr 10, 15:14
So his goals in game winning goals in the UEFA Super Cup and Copa del Rey and his crucial goals in the FIFA Club World Cup are meaningless????

UEFA Super Cup and FIFA Club World Cup are pretty major if you ask me.

I count every goal important, but still La Liga and CL is way much more important than other competitions. And Club World Club is kinda meaningless competition. Team earns best world club name not because of this trophy.

FCBarca
02 Apr 10, 15:20
A bit off topic perhaps but I'd rate the FIFA Club World Cup competition as quite relevant...It obviously doesn't have the coverage or prestige of the CL but we're talking the best champions from the globe competing for the title of best club...It's analogous to comparing the Euro Cup to the World Cup...They're both great competitions but World always has larger significance than continental alone...Estudiantes was a great final, btw

sergiu.inter
02 Apr 10, 17:03
the asshole whouldn't have scored if gallas hadn't been injured...as soon as gallas came off,ibra scored...

anywayz, see you asshole in the semis...and then you can watch the final on tv and cry...and ask God why did you leave INTER, European Champions 2010 why did this happen to you.....and the wonderful part of it is NOBODY WILL CARE MOTHERFUCKER!!!

FCBarca
02 Apr 10, 17:09
the asshole whouldn't have scored if gallas hadn't been injured...as soon as gallas came off,ibra scored...

anywayz, see you asshole in the semis...and then you can watch the final on tv and cry...and ask God why did you leave INTER, European Champions 2010 why did this happen to you.....and the wonderful part of it is NOBODY WILL CARE MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Must've only been watching highlights....Gallas went down in the 41st minute...And besides, he was playing terribly up to that point

sergiu.inter
02 Apr 10, 17:15
Must've only been watching highlights....Gallas went down in the 41st minute...And besides, he was playing terribly up to that point

i wasn't saying just as he came off ibra scored,i wanted to say that ibra's goals came due to the fact that gallas was injured....and even if he didn't play well,he wouldn't have let ibra score..i mean look at that guy who marked ibra on both goals...gallas would have easily ran as fast as ibra and at least 1goal definitely wouldn't have gone in..

FCBarca
02 Apr 10, 17:18
Getting a bit off topic probably but again, Gallas could not keep up with the pace of the match...And both of Ibra's goals came from beating the offside trap...Song is no slouch let alone slow (Who was on the receiving end of Ibra's break from the trap)

rfU
03 Apr 10, 02:07
:lol::lol: Yeah, fuck that mutherfucking bitch ass motherfucker :lol: :boogy:

ALAIN7
03 Apr 10, 20:12
Barcelona Forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic May Miss Champions League Clash With Arsenal At Camp Nou
Swede damages leg during La Liga warm up for Athletic Bilbao bout...
By Daniel Sheppard
Apr 3, 2010 8:44:00 PM

Swedish forward Zlatan Ibrahomvic may miss Barcelona's quarter-final second leg UEFA Champions League game with Arsenal after damaging his right leg during the warm-up for Barca’s La Liga game with Basque side Athletic Bilbao on Saturday.

Ibrahimovic was set to begin the game spearheading Barcelona’s attack, but suffered the strain just minutes into his side's pre-match routine. As a result, Bojan Krkic took his place in the starting line-up.

According to Spanish newspaper Marca, the former Inter star is now a major doubt for the game against the Gunners with just three days left to recover before Arsenal travel to the Camp Nou.

If Ibrahimovic does not make the game, Bojan or Thierry Henry, a legend at the north London club, will be the main candidates to feature alongside Lionel Messi and Pedro in attack.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2010/04/03/1862490/barcelona-forward-zlatan-ibrahimovic-may-miss-champions

FCBarca
03 Apr 10, 22:36
Terrible timing but Barca should be fine for the CL match...It's the Clasico that I'm a bit gutted about...He'd be a great weapon

Adam
03 Apr 10, 22:53
Yeah, that's exactly my point of view too FCBarca. What's your name btw?

Still sad for him that he got injured just as he was coming back to form.

Stoppani
04 Apr 10, 00:17

:dielaugh:
+1

and God will tell him "FORZA INTER you FUCKFACE!!!" :finger:

:D

FCBarca
04 Apr 10, 13:52
Yeah, that's exactly my point of view too FCBarca. What's your name btw?

Still sad for him that he got injured just as he was coming back to form.

Michael http://www.tiki-taka.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif

Yeah, terrible timing...Showing confidence and a bit more selfishness in front of goal

Universe
04 Apr 10, 14:51
Even without Ibra; without Pique and Puyol, I still think Barca will walk over Arsenal.

Everyone was making a fuss about Arsenal's 2-2 draw the other week. Since when is 2-2 at home a good result? Yes I understand Arsenal came from 2 goals down to draw, which is admirable, but it was more due to Guardiola making some WEIRD fucking decisions.
Websites and sports news are making it out as "Arsenal stun Barcelona". Arsenal stunning Barca would be winning 3-0 at Camp Nou.

Barca will win 2-0 in a rather lacklustre affair. Pretty much what happened in Barcelona - Inter in the group stage.

ALAIN7
04 Apr 10, 18:33
Even without Ibra; without Pique and Puyol, I still think Barca will walk over Arsenal.

Everyone was making a fuss about Arsenal's 2-2 draw the other week. Since when is 2-2 at home a good result? Yes I understand Arsenal came from 2 goals down to draw, which is admirable, but it was more due to Guardiola making some WEIRD fucking decisions.
Websites and sports news are making it out as "Arsenal stun Barcelona". Arsenal stunning Barca would be winning 3-0 at Camp Nou.

Barca will win 2-0 in a rather lacklustre affair. Pretty much what happened in Barcelona - Inter in the group stage.

I really want Arsenal to go through (I love their style of play and young player policy) but unfortunatley Barca are clear favourites. :depress:

FCBarca
04 Apr 10, 23:45
I really want Arsenal to go through (I love their style of play and young player policy) but unfortunatley Barca are clear favourites. :depress:

Yeah, it's a shame Barca doesn't have a similar style of play let alone infusion of youth players :rollani:

Dylan
05 Apr 10, 03:14
Haha that was an easy one .:P

dynasty27
05 Apr 10, 07:32
nowadays there are no easier things in football than to be fan of Barca. ;):P

jmaster
05 Apr 10, 10:28
I think Barca will have problems without him. I hope he doesn't miss El Classico, because I want to see a spectacle that night :D

sergiu.inter
06 Apr 10, 18:32
hey zlatan, we are in the semifinal...

FCBarca
06 Apr 10, 18:35
I think Barca will have problems without him. I hope he doesn't miss El Classico, because I want to see a spectacle that night :D

I think the speed will be a factor for Barca tonight...Zlatan would've done better against a side playing it more compact defensively - like say, Inter ;)

szogo
06 Apr 10, 18:35
hey zlatan, we are in the semifinal...

He is also.

Besnik
06 Apr 10, 18:47
He is also.

:lol::lol:

Kraits
06 Apr 10, 18:52
Who cares, we got in faster ...:lol::lol::lol:

mario.santon
06 Apr 10, 19:47
yeah.... It's gonna be really hard.
Let's do some whopping

Rimpel
06 Apr 10, 20:19
He is also.

:lol:0wned

lonewolf19
07 Apr 10, 00:17
See u in two weeks. Bring it on!

Dylan
07 Apr 10, 01:25
Bring it on Zlatan.

Besnik
07 Apr 10, 06:08
:scared:

Alessandro
07 Apr 10, 06:15
To knock Zlatan/Barca out of the champions league would be a scenario from a movie... I want this so badly... Forza Inter Sempre!

Ehsan
07 Apr 10, 07:32
To knock Zlatan/Barca out of the champions league would be a scenario from a movie... I want this so badly... Forza Inter Sempre!

On the other hand if we get knocked out from a Zlatan goal... Ouch. There's no shame in losing to Barca if we play well, but I won't be able to stomach it if Zlatan is the catalyst for that victory.

rockball
07 Apr 10, 08:30
He won't. The Curva will make him choke. I can see Motta roughing Zlatan up.

Moratti.jr
07 Apr 10, 09:07
eto'o will be more motivated than ibra. barca dumped him. i hope etoo scores a brace

Luka
07 Apr 10, 10:54
:thumbsup:

CafeCordoba
07 Apr 10, 10:56

Hah, that would be indeed golden.

dynasty27
07 Apr 10, 12:17
On the other hand if we get knocked out from a Zlatan goal... Ouch. There's no shame in losing to Barca if we play well, but I won't be able to stomach it if Zlatan is the catalyst for that victory.

It'd be ok though if he won't celebrate his goal. But he won't (score) anyway.

Stefan
07 Apr 10, 13:57
It'd be ok though if he won't celebrate his goal. But he won't (score) anyway.

This is mister Ego you are talking about. There is no chance that he won't celebrate if he scores. He already proved that he doesn't care much for the inter fans sympathies at his barca presentation. He won't change now.

Pajo
07 Apr 10, 14:03
Ibra will probably be injured for the Spanish derby.. he should be fit for us, and i personally hope.. Lucio has no problems of stopping big players like Ibra, and Ibra won't be able to move freely with Lucio at his back.. man that will be one hell of a duel :D And another thing, he won't be 100% fit...

sergiu.inter
07 Apr 10, 15:09
He is also.

so what?did HE play last night?does HE deserve to play in the semis?you sound as if you are happy he is and not happy because we are...i suggest you think a bit and change forums if you're proud ibra is in the semis...
i just hope we win this trophy,just to cause the ibra fans for whom ibra is above INTER and ibra some pain...

Jimmy Page
07 Apr 10, 15:19
Scoring three knock out goals I would think is a pretty good reason for him deserving to be in the semis dont you?

sergiu.inter
07 Apr 10, 15:21
not really...

Jimmy Page
07 Apr 10, 15:23
Alrighty then

szogo
07 Apr 10, 15:28
so what?did HE play last night?does HE deserve to play in the semis?you sound as if you are happy he is and not happy because we are...i suggest you think a bit and change forums if you're proud ibra is in the semis...
i just hope we win this trophy,just to cause the ibra fans for whom ibra is above INTER and ibra some pain...

LOL easy man :D i was trying to "jinks" it (thats why i wrote it BEFORE the game) and "get us" voyer instead of Barca :}

Chill out man :}

Muniesa
07 Apr 10, 16:04
If I had any say I would swap back Ibra for Eto.

sergiu.inter
07 Apr 10, 16:05
i'm chill :D it just sounded as if you don't care we are and care ibra is :P

szogo
07 Apr 10, 16:10
To bad it didnt work out :P

Suneet
07 Apr 10, 16:32
If I had any say I would swap back Ibra for Eto.

No cashback, I think yes:D

FCBarca
07 Apr 10, 16:34
I miss the lion, no doubt about it...but Villa will perhaps take the sting away

I wouldn't, however, trade Ibra away for anyone now

szogo
07 Apr 10, 16:38
I miss the lion, no doubt about it...but Villa will perhaps take the sting away

Hmm you can buy it, its quite cheap

http://www.tabele-kalorii.pl/photo-000246/Baton-Lion-Nestle.jpg

:)

pazzainteramala
07 Apr 10, 16:39
ibra would celebrate 100 percent ..if he had the balls to sush the curva he will celebrate

Suneet
07 Apr 10, 16:45
Gosh some people need to forget hate and start thinking with their minds rather than heart.

Styrke
07 Apr 10, 16:46
why would he celebrate?

pazzainteramala
07 Apr 10, 17:45
why would he celebrate?

why does he say negative things about inter ??

Suneet
07 Apr 10, 18:14
What has he said?? Is it wrong to say Barca play better football than Inter??!

I'm not saying he is 100% right in whatever he does, but he deserves some respect for where this team is currently, just a little respect.

Luka
07 Apr 10, 18:17
LOL.

If Ibrahimovic scores he will celebrate.

100%

dynasty27
07 Apr 10, 18:27
But he will certainly not celebrate as Adebayor did it vs Arsenal. ;)

http://footballspirit.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/zlatan-ibrahimovic-v-lazio_2253159.jpg

mario.santon
07 Apr 10, 19:27
he celebrates or not, I don't give a damn..., as long as we win against barca...

Stefan
07 Apr 10, 22:05

I'm not saying he is 100% right in whatever he does, but he deserves some respect for where this team is currently, just a little respect.

He had that respect till he went and kissed the barca shirt. Since that day all bets are of for me.

spiderninja
08 Apr 10, 05:48
But he will certainly not celebrate as Adebayor did it vs Arsenal. ;)

http://footballspirit.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/zlatan-ibrahimovic-v-lazio_2253159.jpg

we will see that celebration if he scores. Inter fans will booing him and he will tell them to shut up :silence:

Adam
08 Apr 10, 05:53
Whatever happens it's gonna be epic. It's just amazing we meet in the semis. A bit of football history we're about to see.

CafeCordoba
08 Apr 10, 09:12
He had that respect till he went and kissed the barca shirt. Since that day all bets are of for me.

And why was it so bad to kiss that shirt to you? IMO that's more to Barca fans' "problem" if their new signing is licking them but I don't understand how that affects Inter supporters in any way. Zlatan was Inter player but at that time he wasn't such anymore. It's not that he was somehow responsible to Inter or its fans anymore.

Universe
08 Apr 10, 10:45

Missed your nostril Ibra ;)

Stefan
08 Apr 10, 10:54
And why was it so bad to kiss that shirt to you? IMO that's more to Barca fans' "problem" if their new signing is licking them but I don't understand how that affects Inter supporters in any way. Zlatan was Inter player but at that time he wasn't such anymore. It's not that he was somehow responsible to Inter or its fans anymore.

We have been through this before. For me it shows a lack of respect to your former fans to kiss the shirt so soon after joining another team. That's why I respect eto'o as a player and a man while I respect zlatan as a player as a person he has no respect.

People can disagree and see it from another angle but that's how I view it. Not going to get involved in another long debate about this so that's the last I will say on this issue.

Scarfman
08 Apr 10, 11:58
We have been through this before. For me it shows a lack of respect to your former fans to kiss the shirt so soon after joining another team. That's why I respect eto'o as a player and a man while I respect zlatan as a player as a person he has no respect.

People can disagree and see it from another angle but that's how I view it. Not going to get involved in another long debate about this so that's the last I will say on this issue.

Eto'o will only kiss Mallorcas shirt. Every other team is only his job.

I didn't like when Zlatan kissed the badge but the Cules demanded it. It's just his personality, I think he'd kiss another teams badge in the first day even if he left Barca ( I hope he does :p )

Efrain21C
08 Apr 10, 13:44
Ibra: 'I made the right move'
Thursday 8 April, 2010
Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic stands by his decision to leave Inter last summer ahead of their Champions League semi-final.

The 28-year-old Swede has said on several occasions since the move that he felt he had a better chance of winning Europe's premier club competition with Barca rather than Inter.

“This team is making history and I am happy to be a part of it. I arrived in the middle of it, but I am happy to have done so and to live through this.

“It's a great honour for me and I hope that we keep doing as well. If we stay motivated and concentrated we will realise many objectives,” Ibrahimovic said in an interview released by Nike, his principal sponsors.

“The most beautiful thing is winning and entertaining while playing. It's really fantastic. All the world is seeing what Barcelona are capable of.”

When asked to compare Pep Guardiola with Jose Mourinho, Ibrahimovic said: “On a personal level, my relationship with Guardiola has been fantastic from the beginning: he speaks clearly to me. He says what he thinks to your face. He is very open in his dialogue and I think it's important that a Coach relates with his players in this way.

“Pep is fantastic, but I cannot make a comparison with Mourinho. They are very different. We worked on ball possession with him too, but when you score a goal in Italy it is sufficient, while here at Barcelona you have to do more, you have to keep playing well and for this reason the training sessions are always with the ball, always.

“This is one of the reasons why I moved here.”

Finally Ibrahimovic reflected on the prospect of winning the Champions League in Madrid.

“I have understood what it means since the first day that I arrived in Barcelona. It would be fantastic to win it in that stadium and we are doing everything possible to get to the final,” he concluded.

Suneet
08 Apr 10, 14:07
Thats normal Ibra, yes he kissed the shirt, but he was responsible for our sucess, Luka, Stef and the rest of the Interisti cant change that. I didnt like him kissing the shirt too..... but I cant thank him enough for being the difference.

dynasty27
08 Apr 10, 15:22
"Winning it [the Champions League] at the Bernabeu would be fantastic and we are doing everything we can to get to the final."
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/04/08/1869332/winning-champions-league-in-real-madrids-bernabeu-would-be

There's nothing more fantastic than destroying your dream by your former team.:frustrat:

mario.santon
08 Apr 10, 17:44
his move is also right for us...

sergiu.inter
08 Apr 10, 18:39
Thats normal Ibra, yes he kissed the shirt, but he was responsible for our sucess, Luka, Stef and the rest of the Interisti cant change that. I didnt like him kissing the shirt too..... but I cant thank him enough for being the difference.

he wasn't responsible for our succes....the whole team was...he wasn't in goal,he didn't defend and he wasn't the only one who scored goals...

if milito score 25goals and we win serie A i bet you won't say Milito is responsible for our title..but yeah,ibra sure was....:rollani::thumbsdo:

mario.santon
08 Apr 10, 19:17
he was very important piece to get the scudetti...
His move was good for him and for us... (he wanted it, we get the money, and we still can purchase others).
he is part of our history, despite kissing other club badges and made idiotic remarks... he has marked our history.

But he's gone, and we will face him as enemy..
Is he a traitor? not for me.. He's just one idiotic man.

We will beat barca and happy :)

Luka
08 Apr 10, 19:43
He's happy. Great.

We're happy. Great.

Now lets go and kick his ass.

n4l
08 Apr 10, 19:58
he wasn't responsible for our succes....the whole team was...he wasn't in goal,he didn't defend and he wasn't the only one who scored goals...

if milito score 25goals and we win serie A i bet you won't say Milito is responsible for our title..but yeah,ibra sure was....:rollani::thumbsdo:

love your last paragraph

vitomins
08 Apr 10, 20:00

Ibrahimovic - 25
Balotelli - 8
Stankovic - 5

Milito - 18
Eto'o - 10
Balotelli - 8

Get the picture??

sergiu.inter
08 Apr 10, 20:09
no...eto has 2goals more than balotelli and baloteli 3more than stankovic...

whatever you stay,stats you show me or anything else, you can NEVER say he was responsible for our success...he was our main striker...he had to scored goals....if crespo had played,or cruz,or martins,or anyone they would have scored instead of ibra...no heroes,no responsible...just the team did its job.period

Besnik
08 Apr 10, 20:16

whatever you stay,stats you show me or anything else, you can NEVER say he was responsible for our success...he was our main striker...he had to scored goals....if crespo had played,or cruz,or martins,or anyone they would have scored instead of ibra...no heroes,no responsible...just the team did its job.period

C'mon mate.. you are saying that even Cruz or Martins would be as good as Ibra was as our player?? simply, NO. He did fantastic job for us, he did the biggest contribution that we won three scudetti when he was our player.

And for a note, what Ibra did for us, none of Crespo, Cruz, Martins would do like him.. Ibra is talent, genius, legend, call him how you want, but do not deny his contribution for us.

In another note, if you want to talk for goals, just a little thing: Ibra scored fantastic goal, almost every his goal was EURO goal.. and these goal that Ibra scored, none of Martins, Cruz or whoever you said, wouldn't ever dream for them. ;)

btw, isn't even fair to compare Ibra with Cruz.. Ibra is world class player, while Cruz is bench player. :D

n4l
08 Apr 10, 20:18
Ibrahimovic - 25
Balotelli - 8
Stankovic - 5

Milito - 18
Eto'o - 10
Balotelli - 8

Get the picture??

what is the picture? i am confused/lost

thorn
08 Apr 10, 21:47
And for a note, what Ibra did for us, none of Crespo, Cruz, Martins would do like him.. Ibra is talent, genius, legend, call him how you want, but do not deny his contribution for us.

i agree with most of ur post bes but not this part.sure Ibra is talented and a genius on the pitch..but he isnt what we call a legend.Vieri did the same for us and scored a lot of goals(i know he was here for a longer time).but he showed us he isnt anywhere near what we call a legend.Ibra is doing the same everytime he opens his mouth

Roberto carlos was a better Left back compared to Maldini,Maicon is better then Zanetti..but people would forget about Maicon and Carlos..but will talk about Zanetti and Maldini forever..just because they got the qualities to be legends

anyways i am happy that the bastard is gone and we got players who respect fans and the club

Roberto
08 Apr 10, 22:25
i agree with most of ur post bes but not this part.sure Ibra is talented and a genius on the pitch..but he isnt what we call a legend.Vieri did the same for us and scored a lot of goals(i know he was here for a longer time).but he showed us he isnt anywhere near what we call a legend.Ibra is doing the same everytime he opens his mouth

Roberto carlos was a better Left back compared to Maldini,Maicon is better then Zanetti..but people would forget about Maicon and Carlos..but will talk about Zanetti and Maldini forever..just because they got the qualities to be legends

anyways i am happy that the bastard is gone and we got players who respect fans and the club

in what universe?

skyline1908
08 Apr 10, 23:09
Ibra gave us a lot of happiness, and he should be welcomed at Meazza.

Suneet
08 Apr 10, 23:24
He's happy. Great.

We're happy. Great.

Now lets go and kick his ass.

Thats more like it, I think that is the view we should have.

Luka
08 Apr 10, 23:36
Don't get me wrong. I still hate his guts :lol:

Suneet
08 Apr 10, 23:38
Yes I understand that, dont misunderstand I dont want to change your view, I just want people to not forget his contribution which was immense and that is undeniable. If I was watching us play against Barca, I'd boo or whistle him just as I would for Pique, Messi, Xavi, Iniesta.

Luka
08 Apr 10, 23:45
Yes I understand that, dont misunderstand I dont want to change your view

;)

I just want people to not forget his contribution which was immense and that is undeniable.
One doesn't change the other. Vieri did a lot for Inter, but he is a scum, isn't he ? ;)

Suneet
08 Apr 10, 23:49
Please dont bring Vieri into this to murk the debate. What Ibra did isnt 1% of what Vieri is still doing, we need to be indifferent at the GM, but no matter how many times you say it, he was immense during his time here, deserves a little respect. Thanks, but I dont enjoy repeating the same thing again and again and again... ;)

Interista Gallese
08 Apr 10, 23:55
I'd love to see us put Zlatan out and think we will.

Luka
09 Apr 10, 00:00
Please dont bring Vieri into this to murk the debate. What Ibra did isnt 1% of what Vieri is still doing, we need to be indifferent at the GM, but no matter how many times you say it, he was immense during his time here, deserves a little respect. Thanks, but I dont enjoy repeating the same thing again and again and again... ;)
I just showed you that "contribution which was immense and that is undeniable" is irrelavant in specific cases, and that it's not always alfa and Omega.

The question can be the "border" when the person looses this safety coat, but this is a personal margin for every person :D

disait
09 Apr 10, 00:24
I'm so glad he's gone!
I really hope we win this tie against Barca.
Just to make Ibra sad.

mario.santon
09 Apr 10, 03:16
yap, after seeing what vieri has done to us.. What Ibra did to us doesnt look to bad..
Yap, Welcome him... is good.
not welcoming him is also justified

Universe
09 Apr 10, 04:27
I can't imagine how many "fuck you Ibra"s we will see if we knock Barca out.

pazzainteramala
09 Apr 10, 04:49

i respect ibra 100 percent he was my fav player when he was with us.. i just think he will celebrate IMO

A.l.i
09 Apr 10, 10:45
i respect ibra 100 percent he was my fav player when he was with us.. i just think he will celebrate IMO

He definitely will if he scores that is, how can one have any doubts on this? Ibra is Ibra ;)

rockball
09 Apr 10, 10:55
I think he will start crying and get on his knees in front of Curva.

Styrke
09 Apr 10, 11:01
I think he will start crying and get on his knees in front of Curva.

Ibra cry? come on.:lol:

Besnik
09 Apr 10, 11:02
http://www.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/320/1069320/images/ibrahimovic_zlatan_smile.jpg

He doesn't have a face to cry.. :lol::lol:

dynasty27
09 Apr 10, 11:09
if he scores...
he will embrace Materazzi.

A.l.i
09 Apr 10, 14:38
he will embrace Materazzi.

Headbutt you mean? ;)

dynasty27
09 Apr 10, 14:44
Headbutt you mean? ;)

yea i was searching for the right word. you got it, thanks.:lol:

FCBarca
09 Apr 10, 15:01
Shame but appears as if the big swede will miss out on the Clasico, ruled out due to thigh injury and was not part of Pep's initial squad list

Rimpel
09 Apr 10, 15:16
I just showed you that "contribution which was immense and that is undeniable" is irrelavant in specific cases, and that it's not always alfa and Omega.

The question can be the "border" when the person looses this safety coat, but this is a personal margin for every person :D
Goddamn man, give it a rest.

sergiu.inter
09 Apr 10, 15:25
C'mon mate.. you are saying that even Cruz or Martins would be as good as Ibra was as our player?? simply, NO. He did fantastic job for us, he did the biggest contribution that we won three scudetti when he was our player.

In another note, if you want to talk for goals, just a little thing: Ibra scored fantastic goal, almost every his goal was EURO goal.. and these goal that Ibra scored, none of Martins, Cruz or whoever you said, wouldn't ever dream for them. ;)

btw, isn't even fair to compare Ibra with Cruz.. Ibra is world class player, while Cruz is bench player. :D

dude..i get you love him..it your right to respect and love ibra or anyone else...it's just a matter of something else.
i'm not going to continue because it's useless.

some fans love 'genius' players like ibra,messi,maradona,pele,ronaldo,you name them..and they love them for what they do,for they tricks,passes,shots or whatever.

then there are other fans who want something else,and get pissed when players kiss bagdes or other similar stuff - such players like maldini,zanetti,bergomi,u name them,that are not and will never be 'genius' players...but do what those 'geniuses' could never do...

you and many other are in the 1st group,that's fine with me and i understand...now you just have to understand group 2 exists too,and cope with it ;)

Luka
09 Apr 10, 15:28
Goddamn man, give it a rest.

It's not me who started this "very small debate" ;)

vitomins
09 Apr 10, 17:59

what is the picture? i am confused/lost

Ibrahimovic scored 25 out of the 65 total goals out players scored last season (There were 5 own goals last year I believe).

Milito has scored 18 out of the 61 total goals our players scored this year (No own goals as far as I can remember).

Ibrahimovic - 38% of our goals...next highest: Balotelli - 12%
Milito - 30% of our goals...next highest: Eto'o - 16%

So if you still do not get the picture, Ibra scored a higher percentage of our goals and our next highest scorer, Balotelli, scored a smaller percentage than this years second man, Eto'o.

Quite simply, take away Ibra, and we lose almost 40% of our goals. Now don't get me wrong, I don't feel Milito's contribution this year is not special, I just don't think it is as big as Ibra's last year.

However, if those guys want to say "No Ibra - No Scudetto" than I am fine with that, as long as they also say this year "No Milito - No 1st Place". I just posted those numbers to show that Ibra's contribution last year was more than Milito's this season. If you cannot see that, than I am not sure what else to say...

n4l
09 Apr 10, 18:21
Ibrahimovic scored 25 out of the 65 total goals out players scored last season (There were 5 own goals last year I believe).

Milito has scored 18 out of the 61 total goals our players scored this year (No own goals as far as I can remember).

Ibrahimovic - 38% of our goals...next highest: Balotelli - 12%
Milito - 30% of our goals...next highest: Eto'o - 16%

So if you still do not get the picture, Ibra scored a higher percentage of our goals and our next highest scorer, Balotelli, scored a smaller percentage than this years second man, Eto'o.

Quite simply, take away Ibra, and we lose almost 40% of our goals. Now don't get me wrong, I don't feel Milito's contribution this year is not special, I just don't think it is as big as Ibra's last year.

However, if those guys want to say "No Ibra - No Scudetto" than I am fine with that, as long as they also say this year "No Milito - No 1st Place". I just posted those numbers to show that Ibra's contribution last year was more than Milito's this season. If you cannot see that, than I am not sure what else to say...

(1) The season is not done yet
(2) If the season is done today, are you saying that the difference between 38% and 30% is that statistically significant? to me it is not enough of a difference to say that one player is "much more important" than the other
(3) Furthermore, Ibra had 7 assists in total (35 games) while, as of today (7 games to go), milito has 4....

again, if you go on statistics only, the difference between them is not that big.....not as big as some people think it is..

if you go on intangibles, like milito is a new player, new system, new coach, 5 new starters to the team, not the focus of the attack, high workrate e.t.c., then milito's contribution seems pretty big to me

and please, let us stop being facetious....at the end of last season, the team was practically feeding ibra to score so he could win top scorer

it is no discredit to ibra; he contributed a lot to the team

and the point about it is, most of those Ibra FC'ers who say "No Ibra - No Scudetto" will undoubtedly think that we can do without Milito, or more importantly, that Milito is not that important.....

vitomins
09 Apr 10, 18:35
(1) The season is not done yet
(2) If the season is done today, are you saying that the difference between 38% and 30% is that statistically significant? to me it is not enough of a difference to say that one player is "much more important" than the other
(3) Furthermore, Ibra had 7 assists in total (35 games) while, as of today (7 games to go), milito has 4....

again, if you go on statistics only, the difference between them is not that big.....not as big as some people think it is..

if you go on intangibles, like milito is a new player, new system, new coach, 5 new starters to the team, not the focus of the attack, high workrate e.t.c., then milito's contribution seems pretty big to me

and please, let us stop being facetious....at the end of last season, the team was practically feeding ibra to score so he could win top scorer

it is no discredit to ibra; he contributed a lot to the team

and the point about it is, most of those Ibra FC'ers who say "No Ibra - No Scudetto" will undoubtedly think that we can do without Milito, or more importantly, that Milito is not that important.....

Well to you 8% means nothing, but to me, 8% is a very significant difference. The point is, Ibrahimovic scored more goals on a team that had less of a supporting role in goals. This means his goals were more important.

The next highest scorer last year was 17 goals behind Ibra! That is more the double the difference between Milito and Eto'o. I guess I am in between the two groups. I feel that last year we would have no scudetto without Ibra, but I also believe that if we win again this year, it is mostly because of Milito.

And your assists point has no grounds. 7/35 is a higher average than 4/29....

n4l
09 Apr 10, 18:41
Well to you 8% means nothing, but to me, 8% is a very significant difference. The point is, Ibrahimovic scored more goals on a team that had less of a supporting role in goals. This means his goals were more important.

The next highest scorer last year was 17 goals behind Ibra! That is more the double the difference between Milito and Eto'o. I guess I am in between the two groups. I feel that last year we would have no scudetto without Ibra, but I also believe that if we win again this year, it is mostly because of Milito.

i will never say "no ibra no scudetto", true, but more because i value the significant contribution of others...
for example, if i were to say that, then i'd also have to say "no cesar, no scudetto" or "no maicon, no scudetto"

it cannot be viewed in isolation; football is a true team sport in that if Cesar didn't do his job excellently, Ibra's goals may have counted for nothing....
and the converse is also true

edit: for example, Milito scored how much for Genoa last year?? and where did they place?? what about di Natale this year?? how many goals does he have? and I'm pretty sure he's responsible for more than 40% of their goals. What is Udinese's position??

vitomins
09 Apr 10, 18:45
i will never say "no ibra no scudetto", true, but more because i value the significant contribution of others...
for example, if i were to say that, then i'd also have to say "no cesar, no scudetto" or "no maicon, no scudetto"

it cannot be viewed in isolation; football is a true team sport in that if Cesar didn't do his job excellently, Ibra's goals may have counted for nothing....
and the converse is also true

I can understand that. But only a fool would admit that Cesar or Maicon were more important than Ibra.

You can at least admit that he was the most important player last year, right? This does not mean we could have won without Cesar or Maicon, it simply means that he was the most crucial part of our success, and the others were additional parts...

n4l
09 Apr 10, 18:50
I can understand that. But only a fool would admit that Cesar or Maicon were more important than Ibra.

You can at least admit that he was the most important player last year, right? This does not mean we could have won without Cesar or Maicon, it simply means that he was the most crucial part of our success, and the others were additional parts...

i will never say he was 'most' important because he was not...

you fail to realize that defense is equally as important as offense....
the shit goes hand in hand

"most important" and "best player" titles are for fans to oogle over offensive players...

please explain why Udinese does not have the scudetto though di Natale is racking up the goals..

edit: i'm done arguing about Ibra...
somehow, "most important" is something that interests some folks....to me he is not (and we had no 'most important') and to you and the Ibra FC'ers he was....cool with me

vitomins
09 Apr 10, 19:41
i will never say he was 'most' important because he was not...

you fail to realize that defense is equally as important as offense....
the shit goes hand in hand

"most important" and "best player" titles are for fans to oogle over offensive players...

please explain why Udinese does not have the scudetto though di Natale is racking up the goals..

edit: i'm done arguing about Ibra...
somehow, "most important" is something that interests some folks....to me he is not (and we had no 'most important') and to you and the Ibra FC'ers he was....cool with me

For some reason most important player, translates to only important player in your brain.

Wow man, no is saying that our other players were not important last year, but if you honestly believe that Cesar was more important than Ibra or Maicon was more important than Ibra, or even that they were equally as important, than I do not know what to say???

It is nice to believe that every player is equally important to the squad, but that is a fantasy world. In that world, Muntari would be just as important to the squad as Milito or Sneijder this season lol....

And by the way, I am laughing my ass off at you for thinking I am a so-called Ibra FCer after all the shit I have been through with Adam and others...

n4l
09 Apr 10, 19:43
And by the way, I am laughing my ass off at you for thinking I am a so-called Ibra FCer after all the shit I have been through with Adam and others...
just to clarify....

"you and Ibra FC'ers" does NOT = you are an Ibra FC'er

vitomins
09 Apr 10, 19:45
just to clarify....

"you and Ibra FC'ers" does NOT = you are an Ibra FC'er

Ok good lol...I thought you were grouping me with them.

Nyall
09 Apr 10, 20:01

I don't want to attack you personally but dude your argument is ridiculous! I would take Cruz's and Martins ugly goals that helped us qualify any day over Ibra's "great" goals that in games that were already won.

Euro goal my ass, they got us no where.

dynasty27
09 Apr 10, 22:05
Ibra has won us many games, in the Serie A. But he failed in the important matches of the CL.

As for Cruz, for me he belongs to La Grande Inter, one of the best and reliable sub forward you can ever have. After leaving Inter he still respects Inter a lot.

Adam
10 Apr 10, 05:40
Yawn.

rockball
10 Apr 10, 06:38
5 Things Zlatan won't do if he scores against Inter.

1. Lift his shirt to reveal a "Ti amo" or "Pazza Inter" undershirt.
2. Go towards Curva Nord and point towards his heart.
3. Shed a tear.
4. Go to Inter bench and embrace Matrix, Mourinho.
5. Point towards Moratti and say Grazie.

Of course, he won't score though since Lucio and Samuel will have him in their pockets ;)

dynasty27
10 Apr 10, 07:54
Yawn.

Whats wrong with you son? You wanna be on TV? You wanna be a viola tonight? GTFoutta here.
didn't mean it personal.

Adam
10 Apr 10, 11:57
Whats wrong with you son? You wanna be on TV? You wanna be a viola tonight? GTFoutta here.
didn't mean it personal.

:lol: Wow, you're very sensitive. Anyways, the yawn wasn't for you. Just came in, read a few posts and got bored, hence the yawn.

dynasty27
10 Apr 10, 12:01
read a few posts and got boredme too. just wanted to get on fire. i was just kiddin.:cool:

Rimpel
10 Apr 10, 12:10
5 Things Zlatan won't do if he scores against Inter.

1. Lift his shirt to reveal a "Ti amo" or "Pazza Inter" undershirt.
2. Go towards Curva Nord and point towards his heart.
3. Shed a tear.
4. Go to Inter bench and embrace Matrix, Mourinho.
5. Point towards Moratti and say Grazie.

Of course, he won't score though since Lucio and Samuel will have him in their pockets ;)

:lol:

addo
10 Apr 10, 16:53
All you guys are still really obsessed with him..

Besnik
10 Apr 10, 16:58
All you guys are still really obsessed with him..

Not all.. but personally yeah. He have done wonderful job as our player, he gave us great moments, he contributed very much for our team, I respect him very much for that, what he have done for us in the pitch.

But about the other stuff like kissing Barca's badge (I hate talking about this stuff), I don't worry, he kissed or whatever it's his job not ours.. well to some it hurts but It doesn't hurt me.

As I've said, I respect him because of his brillant job so he did for us.. and he will remain as Inter legend for me at least.

Scarfman
10 Apr 10, 18:04
Welcome him at the start then boo his ass for 90 mins! :D

FCBarca
10 Apr 10, 18:15
Just rewatched the 2nd half of the earlier Clasico this season and apart from the obvious goal, Barca's play really improved when Ibra came on for Titi...He'll be missed tonight

Gaetan
10 Apr 10, 18:20
I really don't understand how this bloke is part of La Grande Inter.

ElCuchu
10 Apr 10, 18:21

The best player in 3 scudetti in a row...17 years after the last scudetto...

dynasty27
10 Apr 10, 22:15
He'll be missed tonight

Not really. the others just stepped up their game when you have someone like xavi in your team.

Being a Barca fan is just the easiest thing right now.:star:

FCBarca
10 Apr 10, 22:18
Not really. the others just stepped up their game when you have someone like xavi in your team.

He was missed, I still contend...If you watched, you could see RM kept a pretty high line and with no Ibra, they didn't have too many dangers over the top...I think he would've helped break the match open even sooner.

Not sure what that means about being a Barca fan, is it hard being an Inter fan?...Don't confuse recent success with some bandwagon fandom...Barca have a history of success but more importantly to many Barca fans, a special philosophy and playing style...So in that sense, being a Barca fan or choosing to be a Barca fan is the easiest thing in the world - true

Scarfman
11 Apr 10, 01:12
I didn't miss him. :P

Kraits
11 Apr 10, 07:10
There is no easy going time being an inter fan.

we lose, media would shoot at us;
we win, media would bomb us

The Don
11 Apr 10, 08:32

true. those who started supporting Barca from last year or this year wont taste the same pleasure we have tasted. the happiest Barca fans are probably those who sticked with the team during the late 90's and early 00's when the club went on on 6 trophyless seasons. every team has its time and Im just glad that this is our time, hopefully we'll continue making history by winning the CL in the Bernabeu :D

Styrke
11 Apr 10, 09:15

Yeah because it was not like he was one of the best Inter players in the last decade or something? :wallbang:

Nyall
11 Apr 10, 20:27
Yeah because it was not like he was one of the best Inter players in the last decade or something? :wallbang:

A decade is 10 years long... Inter has been around for 100 years. Ibra spent 3 years here...:rollani:

Alex de Large
11 Apr 10, 22:55
Barcelona had pathetic years in 2003 or so, so it's not so easy to be a Barça fan. It's all about cycles, they have a good one, maybe theyre pathetic in 3 years.

FCBarca
11 Apr 10, 23:01
Barcelona had pathetic years in 2003 or so, so it's not so easy to be a Barça fan. It's all about cycles, they have a good one, maybe theyre pathetic in 3 years.

Thank you, exactly...It's not like all these years have been like they've been the last couple...The same BS that has afflicted other big clubs were present at Barca for many seasons and it's only recently that the club has experienced the renaissance that it's presently going through...Never know when it will end but I for one want to enjoy it however long it lasts

dynasty27
12 Apr 10, 16:20
That's why I spoke about "right now". I don't want to contradict you guys or start a discussion about this topic, but thanks for your (Barca fans') thoughts on that though.

FCBarca
12 Apr 10, 16:53
That's why I spoke about "right now". I don't want to contradict you guys or start a discussion about this topic, but thanks for your (Barca fans') thoughts on that though.

And I won't dwell on this point but the intimation was that somehow it's some mob of bandwagon fans that have jumped on Barca...That will always be the case when things are going well (I'm sure Inter has picked up more now that they have advanced this far in CL) because everyone loves a frontrunner...However, that's a far cry from saying that it's been easy being a Barca fan...Every club has it's dip and Barca has had their fare share of mediocrity

Hasan
12 Apr 10, 19:18

We had great players like Ronaldo, Vieri, Djorkaeff etc. but Ibra won scudetoo for us and that's fact.

He's the most decisive Inter player in last decade, J.Zanetti is institution and after him Ibracadabra.

FCBarca
13 Apr 10, 19:30
Interesting read, for those who are interested:

It’s official; Big Ibra will always give away more fouls than little Leo

http://i41.tinypic.com/k4a0ir.jpg

With many still debating the qualities of FC Barcelona forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic, there appears to be one thing both cheerleader and nay-sayer can agree upon, and that is the amount of fouls the striker gives away.

Since his record-breaking transfer from Inter Milan in the summer, there is something the Swede has done more regularly than anything else and that is concede free-kicks. Whether it be in the air, on the ground, or even in the process of scoring goals, the lanky forward seems to have the knack for fouling.

So far this season, Ibra has given away an astonishing 72 fouls in 37 appearances for Barcelona. Compare that with Valencia’s David Villa who has played 36 games for Valencia, conceding 43 fouls in the process. Or even Ibra’s Barca colleague Lionel Messi who has played 43 games for Barca this season, conceding just 32 fouls.

Now it would be nice to see such stats as nothing more than an unfair advantage given to Villa and Messi, and thanks to official research we now can!

A group of academics from the Rotterdam school of Management in the Netherlands have researched the human tendency to connect size with strength and aggression, studying more than 100,000 fouls in domestic, European and International football. They found that taller players are more likely to be penalised by referees than their shorter counterparts.

So Ibra, who is 6′3, is much more likely to be deemed to be committing a foul, rather than little Leo or David Villa who stand at 5′7 and 5′9 respectively. Considering the amount of disallowed goals the Swede has to his name for fouls on defenders and goalkeepers so far this season, it seems such judgments may well end up effecting more than just the striker’s fouls conceded stats come the end of the season.

To test their hypothesis, the researchers set up panels of football fans who were shown mocked-up images of two players going in for a challenge; the panels then had to speculate on who would end up coming off worse from the tackle. The clear result being that the taller of the two players would more often than not be deemed to be the aggressor in most circumstances.

“You will always get moments in a game when the situation isn’t very clear and the referee has got to make a fast decision. This is where assumptions could influence them,” said Steffen Giessner, one of the co-authors of the research.

“There are, of course, lots of causes and effects taking place here. There is an effect with height, but we can’t say precisely how strong it is.”

The study, which was inspired by Geissner’s co-author, Niels van Quaquebeke, who as a keen amateur basketball player got the impression he was rarely penalised for fouls he committed due to his relative lack of height, found that players who were between 6cm and 10cm taller than their opponents were blamed for almost 60% of fouls.

“It’s very much about visible height difference. The effect is much stronger the greater the differences in height,” said van Quaquebeke.

Although the researchers claimed that this effect may come down to the dominance of tall defenders fouling shorter forwards, in Ibra’s case the hypothesis doesn’t stand up, what with him often being as tall, if not taller, than the centre-backs he comes up against. But with the data from the research also showing that most fouls in a game are committed by shorter midfield players, then perhaps there is another reason for Ibra giving away so many needless free-kicks. Perhaps he is just as slow and clumsy as his critics suggest? Or perhaps, as a taller player, he is naturally more aggresive?

It’s hard to tell, but with so many free kicks conceded, often for almost invisible indiscretions, it would surely seem that Zlatan is often on the wrong-end of some sort of prejudice from referees, wouldn’t it?

But of course with the rough comes the smooth. If Ibra gives away far too many fouls, then Messi more than makes up for it with the number of fouls he gets given in his favour. In the 43 games Messi has played this season, he has been fouled 102 times (by official stats that is), whilst Ibra has been fouled 40 times in his 37 appearances. So maybe we shouldn’t complain too much. Should Ibra be eternally doomed to concede cheap free-kicks then Messi is eternally blessed to receive them. As such it would seem the good grace more than evens itself out.

Still it must be frustrating for Ibrahimovic to be permanently judged to be fouling those around him just because of his size and style of play, so maybe we should be a little more forgiving when he lets his petulance get the better of him from time to time. He’s a big softy really, who just wants a few decisions to go his way from time to time. Unfortunately, if this research is anything to go by, it seems there is little he can do to clean up his act.

Post-script

For the stat fans amongst us, Ibra’s predecessor at Barcelona, Samuel Eto’o, who stands at 5′9”, has given away 45 fouls in 37 games this season, and has been awarded 52 fouls. Last season he played in 49 games for Barca giving away 36 fouls, and picking up 49 free-kicks. This may make for interesting reading what with Samu’s constant chasing and closing down of defenders, but it’s the bottom line that counts with strikers and that bottom line is goals. Eto’o has 47 goals over the last two seasons in club competition, Ibra has 49, so perhaps the Swede shouldn’t feel quite so bad about that huge amount of fouls he gives away.

Sneijder<3
13 Apr 10, 21:08
http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=57843

ibra back to inter. hahaha found this quite funny

Nyall
13 Apr 10, 21:17
Wow even I would accept that... 'twould be nice to see the Swede warming the benches hear like Balotelli did. :)

Handoyo
14 Apr 10, 06:16
haha i came across that aswell. pretty interesting. possibly one of the only massive player exchange we'll get plus money for balo. we'd be paying on top if we were to move for fabregas. this deal sounds too good to be true

ibra plus 30 - 35 euros?? really?????

somebody shake me aha

They won the FA Cup comfortably if I remember.

I think Arsenal led the EPL until the 2nd last round of the season though

Suneet
14 Apr 10, 14:55
Ibra plus 30-35 for Balo? Do it Moratti.

rockball
14 Apr 10, 14:57
No. I would rather give them Balotelli for free. I love Zlatan as a player but we really can do without that attitude here. Don't you guys see the bonhomie and spirit in the team?

Adam
14 Apr 10, 15:02
It would be more believable if it was Balotelli +30 million for Ibra, but even that would be ridiculous. I doubt Ibra is going anywhere. Silly season has begun I guess.

Don
14 Apr 10, 15:14
In Gods grace who would even give 30mil for Balo alone?

Rimpel
14 Apr 10, 16:41
In Gods grace who would even give 30mil for Balo alone?

If balotelli scored the winner in the CL final, Real would;)

Scarfman
14 Apr 10, 18:41
Haha, ridiculous stuff. Why are some journalists allowed to write?

Bes
14 Apr 10, 19:42
http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=57843

ibra back to inter. hahaha found this quite funny
:lol: :lol:

Nyall
14 Apr 10, 20:20
Honestly, though we should go for Pedro. He's done so much more for Barcelona this season in so much less time.

Pajo
14 Apr 10, 21:01
You'll never get Pedro, Bojan, Biscuits or anyone from the youth of Barca who are more or less standard players..

Adam
14 Apr 10, 21:03
Yeah, Barca will never sell Pedro, unless he gets greedy a la Dos Santos. I'd love him at Inter though. He's Barca's best finisher this season. And for the record, he hasn't done more. In fact he's done less. 2 goals and 4 assists less in about 300 minutes less played.

FCBarca
14 Apr 10, 22:26
Yeah, Barca will never sell Pedro, unless he gets greedy a la Dos Santos. I'd love him at Inter though. He's Barca's best finisher this season. And for the record, he hasn't done more. In fact he's done less. 2 goals and 4 assists less in about 300 minutes less played.

Yeah, Pedrito! is going nowhere...These La Masia players don't leave unless shown the door really...Giovanni Dos Santos was an exception due to greed etc. and look where his career has gone since...Shame but in fact, I rate his younger brother, Jonathan, much more...He will be special alongside Thiago Alcantara in that midfield for years to come...Mark my words

But Pedrito! really is impressive and more so because of how hard he works...I saw him in the 2008 preseason and liked his potential but he didn't show the goal scoring prowess that he has since become known for...In fact, the change in his work rate and play from 2008 to 2009 is one of the really astonishing changes I've seen in a player, almost night & day...And he's been like this since summer 2009

Nyall
14 Apr 10, 22:29
Imagine how unstoppable Barca would have been to have had Eto'o, Messi and Pedro up front. Thank God Laporta got greedy and tried to look glamorous...

FCBarca
14 Apr 10, 22:30
Imagine how unstoppable Barca would have been to have had Eto'o, Messi and Pedro up front. Thank God Laporta got greedy and tried to look glamorous...

Why would you think it was due to greed or glamour that a change was made?...Particularly from Laporta?

Nyall
14 Apr 10, 22:46
Why would you think it was due to greed or glamour that a change was made?...Particularly from Laporta?

He obviously wanted to upstage Real Madrid... Why else would he make such a signing especially after winning it all and why would he involve his top scorer.

FCBarca
14 Apr 10, 22:52
He obviously wanted to upstage Real Madrid... Why else would he make such a signing especially after winning it all and why would he involve his top scorer.

I'm sure you've heard some of the speculation before, this had nothing to do with either greed, attention or upstaging RM...Getting rid of a top goalscorer for them only would make sense if there were 'other issues' at play - of which there were a couple of very key ones

BabyBalotelli
15 Apr 10, 00:49
Was great to see Ibra's 2 goals against Arsenal. English media, especially pundits on ITV, have always taken the opportunity to slate him, almost willing him to fail every time he's featured.

But both his goals were class and went some ways to shut the arrogant ***** up :D

Nyall
15 Apr 10, 02:26
Was great to see Ibra's 2 goals against Arsenal. English media, especially pundits on ITV, have always taken the opportunity to slate him, almost willing him to fail every time he's featured.

But both his goals were class and went some ways to shut the arrogant ***** up :D

Ibra did that too himself for being shit each and everytime he played.

skeet
15 Apr 10, 03:36
i would much prefer bojan or pedro instead of ibra

if we win the CL ibra will be begging barca to let him come back to inter :lol::lol:

Universe
15 Apr 10, 04:21
FCBarca, let me ask. Hypothetically, if Barca had to part with either Bojan or Pedro, whom would you keep?

FCBarca
15 Apr 10, 04:35
FCBarca, let me ask. Hypothetically, if Barca had to part with either Bojan or Pedro, whom would you keep?

I kinda fell for Pedrito! in the summer of 2008...He's exceeded my expectations but he's been kinda my pet player for a couple years now...So, I'm partial to him...But Bojan is a little different...He is kind of a Catalan golden boy with a goal scoring record from youth teams that are quite legendary all over Spain...On the order of Romario, that kind of legendary

So, there has been grand expectations for 'The Kid' as Bojan is often referred to as...Part of me thinks he suffers a little form the weight of expectations as people have believed him to be Messi like in terms of potential for years now...I think for a bit, he has even seen his confidence really affected as a result...The talent is most definitely there.

Right now, of course, Pedrito! is good deal ahead of Bojan in terms of how far along they are in the potential curve...But Bojan has 3 years to get there, as well, since he's still younger.

So most would probably say Bojan but, for me, I love Pedrito!...It's more than the potential and pedigree that Bojan has but the work rate, humility and fearlessness he has since no one has ever annointed him anything...He's not satisfied so that makes him even hungrier...Plus, he's about as talented an attacking mid with both feet that I can recall coming through Barca - it's hard to tell really that he's actually a right footed player

So yeah, I'd keep Pedrito!

Universe
15 Apr 10, 04:49
I kinda fell for Pedrito! in the summer of 2008...He's exceeded my expectations but he's been kinda my pet player for a couple years now...So, I'm partial to him...But Bojan is a little different...He is kind of a Catalan golden boy with a goal scoring record from youth teams that are quite legendary all over Spain...On the order of Romario, that kind of legendary

So, there has been grand expectations for 'The Kid' as Bojan is often referred to as...Part of me thinks he suffers a little form the weight of expectations as people have believed him to be Messi like in terms of potential for years now...I think for a bit, he has even seen his confidence really affected as a result...The talent is most definitely there.

Right now, of course, Pedrito! is good deal ahead of Bojan in terms of how far along they are in the potential curve...But Bojan has 3 years to get there, as well, since he's still younger.

So most would probably say Bojan but, for me, I love Pedrito!...It's more than the potential and pedigree that Bojan has but the work rate, humility and fearlessness he has since no one has ever annointed him anything...He's not satisfied so that makes him even hungrier...Plus, he's about as talented an attacking mid with both feet that I can recall coming through Barca - it's hard to tell really that he's actually a right footed player

So yeah, I'd keep Pedrito!

Thanks for the detailed answer :thumbsup: I appreciate it.

If it's not too much trouble, I'd just like to ask you for a short opinion on Victor Valdes. Mine is this: he has improved vastly in the past 2 seasons but he is still 'good' at best, like an 8 out of 10. I don't consider him near the likes of Buffon, Casillas, JC and pre-injury Cech.

Don
15 Apr 10, 07:22
Considering only this season VV is ahead of all these three.

Don
15 Apr 10, 07:26

Damn you are even moaning on win situation for Inter, just as long as Ibra is included even though it is positive, you are still finding your way being negative and pesimistic turd.

What a cake of troll.

Pajo
15 Apr 10, 07:34
Just imagine if they still had Ronaldinho in full form, like he was few years ago... :lol:

Dinho--Ibra--Messi..

Man...

RickyQ7
15 Apr 10, 10:21
My First Love , Fantastic Player , Great Abilities .!!

FCBarca
15 Apr 10, 14:11
Thanks for the detailed answer :thumbsup: I appreciate it.

If it's not too much trouble, I'd just like to ask you for a short opinion on Victor Valdes. Mine is this: he has improved vastly in the past 2 seasons but he is still 'good' at best, like an 8 out of 10. I don't consider him near the likes of Buffon, Casillas, JC and pre-injury Cech.

No worries, glad to help.

Victor is an interesting case really...Spain as you probably already know boasts a wealth of talent not only in the midfield but in the net, as well...There's been a reasonable argument made in recent years that Valdes merely suffers from the numbers game in being behind Iker Casillas who has been about the only other player (Apart from Xavi & Puyol) for Furia Roja whose place has been relatively unquestioned.

Of course, that was for many years but not necessarily now, IMHO.

Pepe Reina (A former Barca product, actually, who was deemed surplus seasons ago) eventually moved on from La Liga to Liverpool and there he somehow got in line behind Iker yet ahead of Victor...And the list of potential alternates has grown in numbers of late with young keepers like Asenjo & De Gea, just to name a few...Diego Lopez has been the 3rd choice keeper

The biggest knock on Victor, even just from Barca fans, has been two things really...One, he has shown, in the past, a proclivity to making some boneheaded errors on what should be seemingly easy saves...To be fair, he hasn't done that in a long time...More than 2 seasons now, IMHO...Two, and the more fair criticism (Also in the past, IMHO), was that he was poor on set pieces...That his positional awareness was inferior to other top keepers...It was the area where Barca were having sides score on them more than any other really...Of course, that too was then not now...I think for most of the last two seasons, a very good argument/case could be made that Iker and Victor are indistinguishable in terms of goalkeeping (Iker gets more bonus points merely because he has a great deal of leadership qualities)....He's been key this season and one of his best qualities as a keeper has been on 1v1s, even pks

But as a keeper, that gap between Iker & Victor, for me, has closed considerably...If nothing else, surely Valdes has earned at least one cap for Furia Roja - which he has not...That leads us to the last theory on why he doesn't play....He's Catalan and plays for Barca

And while there are plenty of Catalans for the Spanish NT, it's always been in the key areas (Midfield & defense) where Barca has provided a backbone for the NT...Keeper had been an area where Barca hadn't been 'invited'...Plus, valdes has played keeper for the Catalan NT that has only been playing exhibitions...So there is some speculation that he has simply suffered from some bias due to those factors although even Xavi, Puyol et al have played for Catalunya's NT, as well.

I just think that when it's all said & done, it is astonishing and, frankly, suspect that Victor has never been capped once...Just doesn't make logical sense which leads me to believe there are other factors.

At the moment, I can honestly say, I have complete confidence in VV

FCBarca
15 Apr 10, 14:13
Just imagine if they still had Ronaldinho in full form, like he was few years ago... :lol:

Dinho--Ibra--Messi..

Man...

Ahh, Ronnie...Miss that player and when he was in form, another player that simply defined joy on the pitch...He succumbed to what many Brasilians before him have, unfortunately...I think that window has closed for him

BTW, Ibra has returned to training and should be available for the Asspanyol match this weekend

n4l
15 Apr 10, 14:33
to me, Victor Valdes on current form (and that is 1.5 - 2 years now) is better than Casillas and Reina easily and should be Spain #1

Casillas, imo, is extremely overrated

Don
15 Apr 10, 14:47
But I think Julio -> VV still.

Universe
15 Apr 10, 15:53
But I think Julio -> VV still.

Not recently.

He's cost us the lead in Serie A with his shitheaded blunders. Fucking holy shits, did you see him against Roma and Fiorentina?

FCBarca
15 Apr 10, 16:35
We're veering off topic here but as great as Julio can be, he has had lapses similar to VV at times too - although I haven't seen them...I just know that that's the rep he has carried...When he's on, few are better, IMHO

rockball
15 Apr 10, 17:50
For me, even if Valdes stops making all those mistakes; he won't be good enough. For simply, even his best form is not good enough to be among the best in the world.

Nyall
17 Apr 10, 12:12
Thank God this stupid choker is going to play against us... Can't wait to see the camel in action

Don
17 Apr 10, 16:04
Thank God you dont sound intelligent once again, otherwise I would start believing in miricales.

Handoyo
18 Apr 10, 10:02
Don, you're in an Inter forum so whether you're an Ibra fan or a Barca fan, you need to show our members respect.

Disagree with them but never insult them personally.

Scarfman
18 Apr 10, 10:57
Wish he had come earlier in the pitch to kick some ASSpanyol ass with his taekwando(sp?).

Adam
18 Apr 10, 11:03
Yup, Barca look twice as threatening when he came on. No idea why he didn't come on earlier.

Scarfman
18 Apr 10, 11:23
Guess Pep was being precautions and not rush him back since we saw what happened with Eric Abidal before.

mario.santon
20 Apr 10, 20:52
Zlatan needs to step up for us and plays like crap in the second leg

Nyall
20 Apr 10, 21:02
ahahahahahahahaha

Gano
20 Apr 10, 21:05
Grazie, Zlatan, for your departure which opened doors for Wes. And one more thing, in your face bitch ;)

Rimpel
20 Apr 10, 21:20
he really sucked, worst player on the pitch for barca. No way around it.

mario.santon
20 Apr 10, 21:36
Thank you zlatan for this game, do ur job next week!

vassago
20 Apr 10, 21:48
ahahaha...zlatan sucks big time...thank you for living us and making this happen

Luka
20 Apr 10, 21:51
As we already told our Barca fans, Guardiola ruined this team with changing him for Sammy.

And the difference was clearly seen when Barca went with their old system (just small, quick, agile guys), and how better they played.

Seriously. This deal was the deal of the century (for us, sorry).

I've said it already, and I'll say it again :)

The last person in this thread, turns the lights off.

Goodnight.

DIN011
20 Apr 10, 22:09
*Turns off lights*

*Runs in fear of ghosts*

il-chino
20 Apr 10, 22:35
either barca changes the way they play
or both baca & ibra well suffer
I said it before and I will say it again
Ibra can not function playing inside the box

anyway .......... IN YOUR FACE BITCH

marchs10
20 Apr 10, 22:47
IN YOUR FACE

DIN011
20 Apr 10, 22:52
GUUUYS!! I already turned off the lights...don't make go back...please. :(

Syn
20 Apr 10, 23:37
Grande Zlatan :

Shots 0; Shots on target 0; Goals 0;

il-chino
20 Apr 10, 23:47
^^^^^^^^^^

LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

mario.santon
20 Apr 10, 23:53
Forza Zlatan!!... Keep up the good work !

dynasty27
21 Apr 10, 00:18
Hahaha gotta love Corno's reaction to Ibra substitution at 5:02:
lXSUdsFGrpk:D

Alex de Large
21 Apr 10, 00:20
Biggest owned in the history of football?

Nyall
21 Apr 10, 00:46
Money wise yep! He left us cause we couldn't win a game in Europe! We showed him tonight it wasn't us but him!

The_Eradicator
21 Apr 10, 01:00
http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gif/20100420/ibrareves2.jpg

Probably the biggest highlight of Ibras game :lol::lol:

mario.santon
21 Apr 10, 02:15
actually, if zlatan is swapped with Balotelli, and Barca pay a little cash...
I see it as a good ideal :lol:
We totally robbed Barcelona

il-chino
21 Apr 10, 02:30
actually, if zlatan is swapped with Balotelli, and Barca pay a little cash...
I see it as a good ideal :lol:
We totally robbed Barcelona

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

InterFCAustin
21 Apr 10, 03:25
Biggest owned in the history of football?

if we get to the final and win,then yes.

Alcatraz
21 Apr 10, 05:12
He swapped in time to miss the title he craved:D

mexican_azzurri
21 Apr 10, 05:20
Hahaha gotta love Corno's reaction to Ibra substitution at 5:02:
lXSUdsFGrpk:D

Hello sexy señorina:cool:

mario.santon
21 Apr 10, 05:44
swap him for Balotelli and Cash, then sell him again :lol:

More money.. more money.. more money

dynasty27
21 Apr 10, 06:27
More on Ibra
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7dAotn7PVg
:D

Luka
21 Apr 10, 08:16
Are you people high ?

Do you want to go back to our "bestest" years ?

Don't you see any differnce between him and say Sammy or Diego, who work their asses of on the field in a game like that ?

Are you people suicidal or what ?

There is NO WAY we should take Ibrahimovic under ANY circumstances. He destroyes the team, and the teamwork.

The team has to be build around him for him to shine. If it is not, it will look like it was in Barcelona, and peobably even worse, since Barcelona is much better team technicaly than Inter.

NO. NO. NO.

And who the fuck switched the lights on again, for fuck sake :lol:

This guy, after our yesterdays game, should under no circumstances by cried about that he left, or missed.

sergiu.inter
21 Apr 10, 09:41
hey Zlatan..we won the first leg....how 'bout you?

Good night Zlatan,sweet dreams,sleep tight

Lights off ;)

Puma
21 Apr 10, 10:09
Whats the matter Zlatan you cunt?

http://photo.championat.net/photo/albums/04-20_inter-barca_press/04-20_inter-barca_press_48.jpg

dynasty27
21 Apr 10, 13:24
Fully agree Luka. I'd never want Ibra for any player or money of the world back again. This player just chokes on the big stage of CL. Inter doesn't need a player who doesn't work his socks off in games like this.

Ibra = Biggest Dudek ever

Alex de Large
21 Apr 10, 13:25
id rather have Adriano back, in fact i want Adriano Leite back.

Zlatan will not work in Barça 4-3-3, he needs a killer like Trezeguet, Cruz etc... if Barça buy Villa or Bojan becomes a killer, maybe they can try the 4-4-2 with Messi as trequartista, Ibrahimovic could shine in that system.