PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Maslany
21 Apr 10, 14:52
I hope we beat the shit out of them on wednesday just for this ashole to see that we are doing GREAT without him. We already did that yesterday i know, but it will be so much sweeter if we humiliate them and win the final afterwards!

Anything can still happen, but I have a lot of faith in Barcelona. If Inter can score two or three at home, then we can score four or five http://www.football-italia.net/apr20bb.html

F you Ibra! We will beat you! I swear to God!

Suneet
21 Apr 10, 15:10
4 or 5? He is just talking out of his ass now. Maybe because he was pissed over last night.

n4l
21 Apr 10, 15:17
guys...relax

obviously i have confidence in our team, but barca still has a good chance of qualifying..

if barca win and qualify, then all your comments here would mean squat...it's a bit premature

Maslany
21 Apr 10, 16:12
guys...relax

obviously i have confidence in our team, but barca still has a good chance of qualifying..

if barca win and qualify, then all your comments here would mean squat...it's a bit prematureIt is, but think on all the way round as well. I would give anything for another win.

Sewelly
21 Apr 10, 22:17
As an outsiders opinion, I think you're all tempting fate a bit in this thread.

Save the gloating until after the tie is won, not the first leg.

Stefan
21 Apr 10, 22:54
As an outsiders opinion, I think you're all tempting fate a bit in this thread.

Save the gloating until after the tie is won, not the first leg.

You would actually need to believe in fate/destiny or superstition for that to apply.;)

mario.santon
22 Apr 10, 00:46
it's still 50-50 but.. we're talking about zlatan in this thread

cantopiero
22 Apr 10, 02:19
It would be most painful to see the trophy u have longed for go to ur former team.....ugh regrets.

cloudq
22 Apr 10, 06:16
It would be most painful to see the trophy u have longed for go to ur former team.....ugh regrets.

irony at its very best

eto'o-ibra swap looking better every day

Alessandro
22 Apr 10, 09:59
LOL

RcIo-Z75BCQ

sergiu.inter
22 Apr 10, 12:24
:lol: :lol: :lol: i'd love another when Capitano will lift the CL trophy and see ibra doing that again :lol:

Suneet
22 Apr 10, 12:36
Thats a legendary video.

Maslany
22 Apr 10, 13:13
It would be most painful to see the trophy u have longed for go to ur former team.....ugh regrets.Uhh i HOPE SO!

Raul Duke
22 Apr 10, 15:58
LOL

RcIo-Z75BCQ

Haha that's awesome.

He got owned by our CBs the other day.
Playing central striker for Barcelona and not getting a chance to shoot at goal is like owning a Ferrari and not being able to drive it over 10km/h.

mario.santon
22 Apr 10, 16:20
yeah, I will make fun of him later on when we are sure to pass Barca next week...
At the moment, I need to be modest and praying that we will go through to the final

FCBarca
25 Apr 10, 13:34
http://i40.tinypic.com/9rng51.jpg

Stefan
26 Apr 10, 12:46
We can not let this smuck have the satisfaction of going further.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tuttomercatoweb.com%2 Finter%2F%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D18070&sl=it&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

Nyall
26 Apr 10, 12:53
We can not let this smuck have the satisfaction of going further.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tuttomercatoweb.com%2 Finter%2F%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D18070&sl=it&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

Classless cunt. No wonder no one at Inter likes him. I would love for him to cost Barca the game and get booed out of the nou camp.

Ehsan
26 Apr 10, 14:07
Mourinho snubs: "I do not speak of him, I do not care."

Nyall
26 Apr 10, 14:20
Mourinho snubs: "I do not speak of him, I do not care."

EL-OH-EL, poor Zlatan, he's gone from being a factor to possibly one of the greatest mistakes in the history of the sport.

blackmore
26 Apr 10, 14:40
EL-OH-EL, poor Zlatan, he's gone from being a factor to possibly one of the greatest mistakes in the history of the sport.

and im enjoying every minute of it....what a prick...imahomobitch should rot in hell

A.l.i
26 Apr 10, 14:49
Ibra cunt....

He's making me regret over all those defenses I put up against english fans for him. :howler:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs444.snc3/25468_10150175442385104_768850103_12018804_3869586 _n.jpg

Poor_Sunyol
26 Apr 10, 15:11
So do you lot not like him now?

n4l
26 Apr 10, 15:30
So do you lot not like him now?

of course not.....

what was samu's reception from the PLAYERS? like xavi and co. when the players shake hands before kickoff?
contrast that with ibra's reception from the Inter players.....lmao

Poor_Sunyol
26 Apr 10, 15:37
:lol: Fair point. But why have you turned against him so much?

mario.santon
26 Apr 10, 15:40
it's his stance, it doesnt hurt me or inter or anyone in this forum if nerrazuri4life chose that way

Poor_Sunyol
26 Apr 10, 15:45
He was an awesome player for you and I would have thought that most of you would be full of praise for him. He hasn't ever said anything against Inter. Personally I didn't want him to come but I was happy to see Samu go.

n4l
26 Apr 10, 15:47

i am not going to divulge personal reasons as that is irrelevant....
many people who are at a distance, like me, have differing opinions and like to argue; it makes no sense since we are at a distance and just observing things

however, what is relevant is how his own teammates for 3 years perceive him.....this has nothing to do with ME personally

when i look at samu getting embraced by his old teammates or kaka getting embraced by his old teammates or Jose getting embraced by his old players, it tells a story.....

when the fact that there were no 'warm receptions' with 'hugs and smiles' for Ibra from his old teammates, it also tells a story.....

sergiu.inter
26 Apr 10, 15:51

dude...you can never understand if you ask such questions.so nobody is going into this shit anymore...100 guys tried to explain this shit to others that didn't get it and it got us nowhere.

Poor_Sunyol
26 Apr 10, 15:52
Good observation. I shall make sure I look for it if Ibra starts on Wednesday.

Poor_Sunyol
26 Apr 10, 15:52
dude...you can never understand if you ask such questions.so nobody is going into this shit anymore...100 guys tried to explain this shit to others that didn't get it and it got us nowhere.

Sorry for asking then!

Deji
26 Apr 10, 15:58
He was an awesome player for you and I would have thought that most of you would be full of praise for him. He hasn't ever said anything against Inter. Personally I didn't want him to come but I was happy to see Samu go.

I asked you a question in the mourinho thread - why are you a pathetic liar? i am asking you the same question now, why are you a pathetic liar!

Man, i hate barcelona, their fans tell lies all the time and its irritating! next they will tell us, the referee for wednesday, De Bleecker, is Mourinho's wife's cousin. pathetic liars.

Poor_Sunyol
26 Apr 10, 16:07
You really are a sad man. I pity you. I am not a liar. I am not aware of anything that Ibra has said against Inter, perhaps instead of throwing insults you could tell me why I am a liar.

barcetia
26 Apr 10, 16:50
He said that he would deck Materazzi. That's about the only thing.

Suneet
26 Apr 10, 18:13
I dont like Ibra because he isnt an Inter player anymore. Needless to say I respect him as a footballer and for what he did for Inter.

He was worshipped when he was here, apart from the last 1-2 months because he asked our fans to shush. He was the difference between us and the rest of the league when he was here, but we have moved on. Some Interisti love to hate.

addo
27 Apr 10, 08:05
Look at the poll results.. Most people here thinks he is a Inter legend.. Its just that the haters 'scream the loudest' as is the case everywhere..

Luka
27 Apr 10, 08:23
Look at the poll results.. Most people here thinks he is a Inter legend.. Its just that the haters 'scream the loudest' as is the case everywhere..
Not true.

The poll was started before Ibrahimovic arrived at Barca, and many people didn't wait with the vote, untill he entered Barcelona.

At that time, many of us were wishing him well. Only after that time, our attitude changed, because of his actions, and words.

Besnik
27 Apr 10, 09:55
Seriously, can we have the poll again??

I'm pretty sure that again, majority of us will vote for him to remain as our legend.

Pajo
27 Apr 10, 10:13
im in for the mods to reset the poll...

but i doubt many will be for him staying as our 'legend'..

il-chino
27 Apr 10, 10:37
he is one of the biggest scumbags inter ever had (almost beets Ronaldo)

but on papers, yes he is an inter legend

jamsieboy86
27 Apr 10, 11:22
Ibra in my eyes will always be an Inter legend.

Kraits
27 Apr 10, 11:29
Inter legend, in the end of the day after 10-20 years people will only talk about his performance with Inter rather than kissing Barca's shirt..

Nyall
27 Apr 10, 11:32
Or still be laughing there asses off at how we got rid of this choker, kicked his ass out of the UCL and won it with the player that was supposed to be weaker.

Alessandro
27 Apr 10, 11:36
Or still be laughing there asses off at how we got rid of this choker, kicked his ass out of the UCL and won it with the player that was supposed to be weaker.

:thumbsup:

LOL Man, your the only reason i still read anything in this thread ;)

Alex de Large
27 Apr 10, 11:45
He is exactly like Ronaldo, the difference here is that when we had Ronaldo, Juve robbed us and we didn't win scudettos.

rockball
27 Apr 10, 11:59
Come on.

Ronaldo was the one who left us the moment he got a chance, he didn't give us anything and just played with Moratti's emotions, he joined our rivals and mocked our club. Till date he keeps saying that Milan should beat Inter.

Zlatan on the other hand, was at least professional when here and did well in Serie A. He left the club on terms that were hugely beneficial for the club.

Alex de Large
27 Apr 10, 12:00
Agreed, Zlatan has always been professional here saying he didn't love Inter or any stuff, but right now he is starting to talk some things i don't like.
I always said only Bergomis, Zanettis and Matthaus should be in La Grande. Better to have 10 great ones than 40.

n4l
27 Apr 10, 12:16
i am not going to divulge personal reasons as that is irrelevant....
many people who are at a distance, like me, have differing opinions and like to argue; it makes no sense since we are at a distance and just observing things

however, what is relevant is how his own teammates for 3 years perceive him.....this has nothing to do with ME personally

when i look at samu getting embraced by his old teammates or kaka getting embraced by his old teammates or Jose getting embraced by his old players, it tells a story.....

when the fact that there were no 'warm receptions' with 'hugs and smiles' for Ibra from his old teammates, it also tells a story.....

:smileani:

Poor_Sunyol
27 Apr 10, 14:36
Well Zlatan has been an absolute flop for us. I didn't see much of him in Italy but I can't see what all the fuss was about. He is slow, bad control, can't pass and can't shoot on target. He slows our game down massively and just gets called for fouls all the time in La Liga.

vitomins
27 Apr 10, 14:53
Well Zlatan has been an absolute flop for us. I didn't see much of him in Italy but I can't see what all the fuss was about. He is slow, bad control, can't pass and can't shoot on target. He slows our game down massively and just gets called for fouls all the time in La Liga.

I would love to have a flop score 16 goals and get 7 assists in 26 matches for us. Our flops score 1 goal in 2 years off a massive deflection and then trip over there own feet when trying to do a blindfolded, behind the back trivela!

addo
27 Apr 10, 15:10
I would love to have a flop score 16 goals and get 7 assists in 26 matches for us. Our flops score 1 goal in 2 years off a massive deflection and then trip over there own feet when trying to do a blindfolded, behind the back trivela!

+1

Poor_Sunyol
27 Apr 10, 15:12
So would I. Zlatan's stats are 48 games, 23 goals, 9 assists.

vitomins
27 Apr 10, 15:17
So would I. Zlatan's stats are 48 games, 23 goals, 9 assists.

Nice I see La Liga expanded to a 50 game season :teeth:

I'm talking in the league...do you even follow Barca lol

Poor_Sunyol
27 Apr 10, 15:18
We don't just play in one competition, why should we only count the league?

Alex de Large
27 Apr 10, 15:19
He is not a 9.

Poor_Sunyol
27 Apr 10, 15:21
Which is what we bought him for. So it is probably Pep's mistake but if you ask Barca fans most will say that he has been a flop.

vitomins
27 Apr 10, 15:24
Milito stats are - 44 games, 25 goals and 6 assists

Pretty damn similar...should he be considered a flop for us?? :P

Poor_Sunyol
27 Apr 10, 15:29
How much did you pay for him.....

vitomins
27 Apr 10, 15:32
How much did you pay for him.....

Of course less, but he also is 2 years younger and came from Genoa. He didn't come from Inter as the leading scorer in Serie A...

I know that Ibra has not performed as highly as everyone expected, but I think that is due more to the fans expectations being too high rather than him flopping.

I just can't see how a guy who scores more than 20 goals in his first season of a new league can be considered a flop...

Poor_Sunyol
27 Apr 10, 15:35
We are tough to please. I think it is not so much his goals but his style of play that annoys everyone. We are a team that defends as a unit high up the pitch, with everyone helping. Ibra just walks about and everytime he passes the ball he just admires the pass instead of moving. When he receives the ball he takes too many touches. He is just not Barca quality.

vitomins
27 Apr 10, 16:05
We are tough to please. I think it is not so much his goals but his style of play that annoys everyone. We are a team that defends as a unit high up the pitch, with everyone helping. Ibra just walks about and everytime he passes the ball he just admires the pass instead of moving. When he receives the ball he takes too many touches. He is just not Barca quality.

Haha he has been like that since day one. That definitely should not have come as a surprise to anyone.

Universe
27 Apr 10, 16:18
lmao Barca quality?

Is fucking Busquets Barca quality? Is Maxwell? Is Henry? Chygrynskiy? Victor Valdes?

Player for player, individually, Ibra is one of the best in the world let alone in your squad. Barca's strength lies in it's teams play, not in individual players, this is why players who aren't that particularly good, like the ones I mentioned, can shine at Barca if they fit the team well.

Take out a key Barca player and play him elsewhere, he wouldn't be as good. This is because of the immense quality of Barca in its TEAMPLAY, not as a collection of individuals, so don't give us this Barca quality shit.

Ibra adds a dimension you didn't have before. He is doing fine, and will improve.

Poor_Sunyol
27 Apr 10, 16:22
Yes he adds the dimension of a tortoise.

Luka
27 Apr 10, 16:39
Sacchi said it very well once.

If Football was an individual sport, Ibrahimovic would be the best, or one of the best player in the world.

But football is not an individual sport...

mario.santon
27 Apr 10, 16:45
if inter win CL, people will remember sneijder... Ibra will not be remembered much.
He has to make his own history...

sergiu.inter
27 Apr 10, 19:34
He is exactly like Ronaldo, the difference here is that when we had Ronaldo, Juve robbed us and we didn't win scudettos.

True...and ronnie at that time was sensational.i suggest ibra goes back to RUBentus so he can win the intertoto,so he can be happy

Nyall
27 Apr 10, 21:23
True...and ronnie at that time was sensational.i suggest ibra goes back to RUBentus so he can win the intertoto,so he can be happy

Yep and he'll finally get the European glory he's been searching for..

pazzainteramala
27 Apr 10, 21:51
Yep and he'll finally get the European glory he's been searching for..

lol or win worst player of the year since he wanted to be nominated for something

Nyall
28 Apr 10, 01:01
lol or win worst player of the year since he wanted to be nominated for something

Bin D'oro

thorn
28 Apr 10, 03:36
:lol:Juve is just the perfect club for him..and when he is 35 he can move to milan

thorn
28 Apr 10, 03:38
if inter win CL, people will remember sneijder... Ibra will not be remembered much.
He has to make his own history...
Ibra will be forgetten even if we didint win this CL.he did help us to win league titles and a lot of players in future are just gonna do that..

mario.santon
28 Apr 10, 08:25
great point, Thorn!

SmileBam
28 Apr 10, 11:04
Bad deal for us indeed...

Alessandro
28 Apr 10, 12:18
Bad deal for us indeed...

I disagree man... I think Ibra will come good for you eventually.

A.l.i
28 Apr 10, 18:11
eventually.

;)

DIN011
28 Apr 10, 18:13
"HOLY SHIT, IT'S A SHARK!!" "Nah, it's just Zlatan swimming on his back."

:D

jmaster
28 Apr 10, 18:33

hahahahahaha :lol::lol:

mario.santon
28 Apr 10, 20:48
I actually have to thank him...
If Bojan didn't replace him, we could get away with 0 - 0
Forza Zlatan !!!!
I am not gonna make fun of u this time, as I am so grateful that we're thru..

mario.santon
28 Apr 10, 20:51
he's simply our best transfer of the season, OMG i could not see it coming..

Xoonky
28 Apr 10, 20:57
GET THIS, MOTHER FUCKER! YOU PIECE OF SHIT, ARE YOU GETTING CL GLORY NOW!? HUH!? GO SUCK YOUR DADDY'S COCK UNTIL REAL MADRID TAKE LA LIGA TOO!!!

Nyall
28 Apr 10, 21:10
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This is the definition of irony!!! Thank you Zlatan for leaving! Had you stayed we would have been out of Europe 2 months ago!

blackmore
28 Apr 10, 21:17
i hope tonite has killed off all imahomobitches fanboys...thanks for leaving u have done us a great justice in this world....

Luka
28 Apr 10, 21:26
I hope you enjoy winning CL with Barcelona.

Can we now officialy turn the lights off in this pathetic thread ?

Bye bye

http://s615.photobucket.com/albums/tt232/footballer2010/5781445ec2a19a50ac811f8a633dfcc6-ge.jpg

Nyall
28 Apr 10, 21:26
JOKE OF THE YEAR: Ibrahimovic moved less than Victor Valdez and Julio Cesar!

lonewolf19
28 Apr 10, 21:29
Ironic at its best. Zlatan moved for CL and only to get knocked out by the team that he abandoned.

Stefan
28 Apr 10, 21:34
*Stefan points finger and laughs at ibra. How is it working out for you winning that cl zlatan and the balon d'or.

sergiu.inter
28 Apr 10, 21:36
hey Zlatan..you know me,i wrote you a message against chelsea.one against cska and one now.

well Zlatan,we are in the final....hopefully we will win it,and i will dedicate it to you.

hope you won't cry too much in front of the tv....you;d better watch malmo fc than this game,cuz you will cry hard...

Sweet malmo dreams Zlatan,good night and good luck.ciao!

FORZA INTER!!!!

InterFCAustin
28 Apr 10, 21:39
FUCK YOU CUNT,FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Nyall
28 Apr 10, 21:39
*Stefan points finger and laughs at ibra. How is it working out for you winning that cl zlatan and the balon d'or.

He's still a hot favorite to Bin D'oro!

Nero Indigo
28 Apr 10, 21:42
I have avoided this thread since this scumbag left and now I AM JUSTIFIED TO FINALLY LET IT OFF MY CHEST!

MOTHERFUCKER! IF YOU SOMEHOW BY SOME MIRACLE ENTER THIS FORUM AND SEE THIS POLL DEDICATED TO YOU AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE - IT'S A MISTAKE OF A RESULT! THE TRUTH IS YOU'RE A FUCKING GLORY HUNTER, ALWAYS HAVE BEEN! I REALISED TOO LATE, I GOT TOO ATTACHED AND I DIDN'T SEE IT BACK WHEN YOU WHERE WITH US!

YOU HAVE DISRESPECTED US, LIKE THE FUCKER BEFORE YOU AND NOW SEE HOW WE ARE DOING WITHOUT YOU. YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR BITTER TASTE OF DEFEAT AND I WILL REVEL IN THIS MOMENT OF VICTORY WE'VE HAD OVER YOUR FUCKING HEAD. YOU TREACHEROUS SCUM, GO SUCK IT UP IN YOUR CRIB BIATCH!!!!

NOW I'M GOING TO LET MY MAIN MAN LUKA "SKYWALKA" - TURN THE FUCKING LIGHTS OFF AND SHUT THE FUCKING DOOR ON THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex de Large
28 Apr 10, 21:44
http://lelombrik4.free.fr/.lelombriknet/owned-baby-papa.jpg
http://banardices.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/owned2.jpg
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2660/owned50x15gt0.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/mangler0075/owned.jpg

Suneet
28 Apr 10, 21:45
a big :lol: you will score 4-5 goals against Inter. :lol:

Luka
28 Apr 10, 21:49
How about going with a holiday spirit, and open a second poll for this "Legend" Han, huh ? :proud:

I think we could finaly have a proper closure this way, the one he deserves. We got rid of this idiot Vieri from there already. Why not going with the flow ? :proud:

Seriously, it is a disgrace to a player who sticked with this team for 10 fuckin years, when we didn't win almost anything, and now in 36 years old, he is finaly living his (and our) dream.

We want to put in the same line this:

http://s615.photobucket.com/albums/tt232/footballer2010/5781445ec2a19a50ac811f8a633dfcc6-ge.jpg

with this ?

Seriously ?

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07je89q31d4FE/610x.jpg

mario.santon
28 Apr 10, 21:49
he loves us so much, he moved to barca....
if UEFA rules allow it, I am pretty sure he will move to Bayern :lol:

A.l.i
28 Apr 10, 21:52
Zlatan? Hahahahaha

Rimpel
28 Apr 10, 22:08
Most owned player in teh history of fooball? Ok not quite, but he was again pathetic today. No movement at all and barca's entire style is based on intense movement, especially from the strikers!
I'm glad we have eto'o who defended like his life was on the line, ibra would have never done that.

mario.santon
28 Apr 10, 22:17
i am looking for a picture of monkey, pig or ape smelling shits.
The picture has the same idea/spirit of zlatan's....

zlatan can be the monkey, and barca's jersey can be the shit

Xoonky
28 Apr 10, 22:17
GET THIS, MOTHER FUCKER! YOU PIECE OF SHIT, ARE YOU GETTING CL GLORY NOW!? HUH!? GO SUCK YOUR DADDY'S COCK UNTIL REAL MADRID TAKE LA LIGA TOO!!!

mario.santon
28 Apr 10, 22:26
can someone change the thread's name..
Zlatan 'the clown' Ibrahimovic

dynasty27
28 Apr 10, 22:56
Biggest owned in the history of football?

It is (almost) official!:star:

Mino
28 Apr 10, 23:04
hahhahahaha

i wanna win the CL with barca

thorn
28 Apr 10, 23:12
How about going with a holiday spirit, and open a second poll for this "Legend" Han, huh ? :proud:

I think we could finaly have a proper closure this way, the one he deserves. We got rid of this idiot Vieri from there already. Why not going with the flow ? :proud:

Seriously, it is a disgrace to a player who sticked with this team for 10 fuckin years, when we didn't win almost anything, and now in 36 years old, he is finaly living his (and our) dream.

We want to put in the same line this:

even in this poll most of the fan have voted against Ibrahimovic to be in La Grande Inter.it would have been more appropriate if we had a poll like the one in Adrianos thread imo

Luka
28 Apr 10, 23:18
even in this poll most of the fan have voted against Ibrahimovic to be in La Grande Inter.it would have been more appropriate if we had a poll like the one in Adrianos thread imo
It could be really simple. Two options:

a) stay at La Grande
b) don't stay at La Grande

I'm sure we could get a much fairer poll at this point in time, rather then back in a days, where most of the people voted the moment we got the news he is sold. Many things happened since then.

Il Muro
28 Apr 10, 23:22
http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo209/superpepe_photo/IBRA3.jpg

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/4380/messibaby.jpg

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1940/laportabongos.jpg

http://www.reshttp://images.imagehotel.net/arwmo6shdu.pngultados-futbol.com/laporta-fiesta-rf_29859.jpg

Bill
28 Apr 10, 23:33
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

Faяouk
29 Apr 10, 00:57
Happy to see this douche lose again. He's a fucker that I hate with passion, totally deserved it. On the other hand, it's also great that Robben and Sneijder will be at the Santiago Bernabéu, playing the Champions League final, but Real Madrid won't.

snake
29 Apr 10, 01:17
farouk, how do you feel that Inter has made the final?

How would you feel if we do a treble? Are you supporting Italy or Bayern?

Fitzy
29 Apr 10, 01:53
Can we change the thread title to "Let's all laugh at Zlatan Ibrahimovic"?

Maslany
29 Apr 10, 02:13
What an irony dear Ibra.... irony at it's best. Hope you're enjoying tonight's victory as i am enjoying our loss. OH WAIT, guess what?! We are in the final without you. You can suck it now!

Alex de Large
29 Apr 10, 02:14
Maybe it was all fixed and he is still likes very much Inter, went there just to give us CL.

Faяouk
29 Apr 10, 02:15
farouk, how do you feel that Inter has made the final?

How would you feel if we do a treble? Are you supporting Italy or Bayern?

I was supporting you today, and I'll support you against Bayern. I said in a couple of threads, I hope you win the treble. Even when Roma were first I still wanted you to win the league.

PS- I'm not supporting Italy, I'm supporting Inter.

Alessandro
29 Apr 10, 03:05

Hahaha gold...

Handoyo
29 Apr 10, 03:12
My first post in this thread ever since he left in the summer. (Was tired of defending him after the kissing jersey hoopla)

Still speechless so I'll just give him a smilie: :finger:

n4l
29 Apr 10, 03:19
where are the Ibra FC'ers and FCBarca??

I haven't seen them in a while

skeet
29 Apr 10, 03:22
i think ibra had an agreement with moratti to go to barcelona to sabotage their games if they ever played against inter

this is the only explanation i can think of for him playing so bad

either that or he just sucks

il-chino
29 Apr 10, 07:34
now it is official

dynasty27
29 Apr 10, 07:40
Too bad he hasn't played til the bitter end, would like to see his reactions so bad while our players celebrate. Just show us your feelings.

mario.santon
29 Apr 10, 09:18
he wants to celebrate with us, but if he does that barca will stop paying his salary

UhUhOleguer
29 Apr 10, 10:08
he qualified for the Ewing theory...

blackmore
29 Apr 10, 10:08
My first post in this thread ever since he left in the summer. (Was tired of defending him after the kissing jersey hoopla)

damn u and ur humanitarian side han :)

Luka
29 Apr 10, 10:52

So any chance of re-doing the poll thingy ? :shades:

Ziyad
29 Apr 10, 10:59
Its sweet how things transpired for us,even though we havent won anything yet but to me you guys are dwelling too much on him.I say forget him,he is like the ex girlfriend,u should always be indifferent to them and not give a rats ass no matter what.

J zanetti
29 Apr 10, 11:07
he qualified for the Ewing theory...
hehe had actually to look this one up ;)
He will however deliver the league title - mark my word on that. He indeed was poor in both games.
As many have already said how ironic for him to be knocked out of CL by the team he left in order to win it. A bit of karma there I guess....

Jnr
29 Apr 10, 11:32
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5517/flope.jpg (http://img72.imageshack.us/i/flope.jpg/)

Sassuolu
29 Apr 10, 11:34
Mourinho's master plan, sending Ibra to Barca so we could beat them, what a bloody genius! :D :D

I love football irony, it's like when Vieira left Arsenal for Juve to win the Champions League and Juve got eliminated by Arsenal.

Luka
29 Apr 10, 11:45
Anybody still remember what Jose told him before he left ? :shades:

"He had this dream and wanted to go."

"I didn't give him any advice but I spoke to him a few days before the final decision. I told him that if he wins the Champions League with Barcelona he won't be doing anything extraordinary, seeing as the Catalans have won it twice in three years."

"I like doing something extraordinary, not what's normal."

jayjay
29 Apr 10, 11:55
Ibra better kiss mourinhos ass

Ziyad
29 Apr 10, 12:01
Anybody still remember what Jose told him before he left ? :shades:

"He had this dream and wanted to go."

"I didn't give him any advice but I spoke to him a few days before the final decision. I told him that if he wins the Champions League with Barcelona he won't be doing anything extraordinary, seeing as the Catalans have won it twice in three years."

"I like doing something extraordinary, not what's normal."

I bet his words are ringing in Ibra' ear right now :star:

cloudq
29 Apr 10, 12:12
no need to re-do the poll

people need to remember the final matchday 38 against parma in 2008 in the pouring rain

Rc29OU1CAp4

Besnik
29 Apr 10, 12:19
Yeah, he gave us a lot of great moments. Until he was here with us, he never did bad things or offend us in any way. I don't care for that he did with Barca's jersey, but for his contribution to our team, I will never forget.

But yeah, we should re-add the poll, and I bet that once again majority of us would vote for him to be located in LGI :)

szasza02
29 Apr 10, 12:41
stop the bashing guys. he was a legend, and remains a legend, regardless of what he does afterwards. Deep down, I still hope he will return (for a much-much lower price of course :]) and retires from Inter after a few more titles and tons of great goals & assists. He's the type of player who could lead the squad to victory even at the age of 34. He made a wrong decision last summer, but I ask you: who doesn't make bad decisions in life? Each of us does. All of us loved him when he played for Inter, so don't spit on your own jugdements!

Alex de Large
29 Apr 10, 12:51
Quit him from la grande or bring on the fat Ronaldo in.

http://www.boys-san.it/stagione/FOTO%20AEROPORTO%20DOPO%20BARCELLONA/003.jpg

http://www.boys-san.it/stagione/FOTO%20AEROPORTO%20DOPO%20BARCELLONA/005.jpg

No one respects him in Milan as an Inter legend.

n4l
29 Apr 10, 13:24
^^^^^^

hahahahaha

Il Muro
29 Apr 10, 14:00
translation please?

Fabio
29 Apr 10, 14:03
Oh, dont you just love irony sometimes.

Nyall
29 Apr 10, 14:42
Get the poll in FFS! This guy did not do more for us than Vieri or Ronaldo yet both of them aren't here. The poll needs to be added!

Nyall
29 Apr 10, 14:43
Btw. the fans over at Barcaforum hate this man. AHAHAHAHAHAAH WHERE'S YOUR BOY HOOD DREAM NOW BITCH!!!!

Luka
29 Apr 10, 14:47
No one respects him in Milan as an Inter legend.
They do over here :lol:

Vieri had to sue us, and demand our scudetto to be stripped off, before we got another poll.

I guess it won't happen here any easier :P

Handoyo
29 Apr 10, 16:05
No, we won't redo the poll.

It's going to be ridiculous if we do a re-poll when it hasn't even been a year since a player left.

We already did for Vieri, now someone asked for Ronaldo, next it's gonna be Adriano, then Martins, then Recoba, then Cruz, then Crespo, then Zamorano.

So no, we will practice diplomacy when the time is right but not every single time it's requested.

Thanks guys

Luka
29 Apr 10, 16:40
See ? :D

ps. No hard feelings Han ;)
pps. I get what you're saying Han, but many people would want to vote again, and many people said so in recent weeks/monts. With Martins, Recoba, Cruz etc. etc. I don't even remember when was the last time somebody wanted that, besides some single cases. Just a thought.

Sassuolu
29 Apr 10, 16:45
He gave us 3 scudetti let's cut him some slack he just lost the Champions League semi final, you don't want him to lose La Grande Inter spot he'd be suicidal... :D

Xoonky
29 Apr 10, 16:56
I respected this scumbag and was with him even when the news came that he joined Barca, but he turned into an ass-licking prostitute ever since, the comments he has made about Inter hurt, and won't be forgotten. He gave us a lot of joy and wins, but the dis-respect he has shown for us ever since he left is way too much for him to be La Grande (In the same place as Facchetti, Zanetti, Matrix etc.).

Luka
29 Apr 10, 17:05
[...]you don't want him to lose La Grande Inter spot he'd be suicidal... :D
I think he doesn't give a shit what interisti think of him ;)

He proved that well with his actions and words after he moved to Barcelona. :)

Sassuolu
29 Apr 10, 17:23
I think he doesn't give a shit what interisti think of him ;)

He proved that well with his actions and words after he moved to Barcelona. :)

I was joking lol, I couldn't care less about him just today I was watching some highlights from last season, watching Zlatan score didn't make me feel anything he's just another player we're better off without him and what we did to Barca shows it.

Luka
29 Apr 10, 17:29
I know you were joking Toninu ;)

However I took something of it to comment on, because it was pretty accurate to our constant discussion :D

Nero Indigo
29 Apr 10, 21:47
I REPEAT!!!

NOW I'M GOING TO LET MY MAIN MAN LUKA "SKYWALKA" - TURN THE FUCKING LIGHTS OFF AND SHUT THE FUCKING DOOR ON THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

pazzainteramala
29 Apr 10, 21:50
he is simply a jerk

Nyall
29 Apr 10, 21:52
3) Ibra-lazy, slow, unmotivated, overrated I could go on but you all know. What do we do with this guy. He is the most expensive white elephant in football today. Only someone like Mancini would buy him for maybe 15 million tops. He doesnt work hard -never shows up for big games-a flop. Also dont bring up his stats-they are a lie and dont show his true 'contribution to this side.

Found this on a Barca forum and I couldn't agree more. True he scores and assists but surely you can't tell me this is all football is about? Had he had him instead of Samu I can honestly say we would have gone out.

Kung fu Panda 27
29 Apr 10, 21:57
I'm through with him! we are so better without him...Eto'o's behavior on and off the field had so much to do with our success and he is the better person form the two of them...by far! Grande Eto'o! Screw you Ibra!

dynasty27
29 Apr 10, 22:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe6LGPsnYu8

Lmao did I hear some swear words...

Luka
29 Apr 10, 22:33
Doesn't sound like him.

Alex de Large
29 Apr 10, 22:52
My name is Forrest, Forrest Ibrahimovic.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5333/30830389712695783635215.jpg

blackmore
29 Apr 10, 23:13
He gave us 3 scudetti let's cut him some slack he just lost the Champions League semi final, you don't want him to lose La Grande Inter spot he'd be suicidal... :D

he didnt give us anything it was a team effort...n yes he should never be in la grande

mario.santon
30 Apr 10, 02:03
after this game, I do not think Zlatan will come to Inter again...
Mou is just indifferent to him, and no nostalgia..
Zlatan thought he was the reason inter won the secudetti..
But tonight, it is proven wrong. Inter is a bunch of players and collectively we won those trophies.
I would respect his part with us, quite big as well.
He also must remember that inter has big part in making him the player he is today.

After this, his relationship with barca fans probably gonna be deterioriated, and he will want away... Seeing that his "hypocrite" football do not prevail...

I actually do not mind him back here..., he is quite useful for us.. even with all the players in our hand, he can still fit in... but he must stay low profile...
But I do not think he will go back here, the only place he can be a hero...
he will go to EPL, in less than top club there, and never go in the top band of players any more...

The only place to be famous again is here....

hallak
30 Apr 10, 06:18
whats the possibility of him going to milan? would they want him?

blackmore
30 Apr 10, 07:00
after this game, I do not think Zlatan will come to Inter again...
Mou is just indifferent to him, and no nostalgia..
Zlatan thought he was the reason inter won the secudetti..
But tonight, it is proven wrong. Inter is a bunch of players and collectively we won those trophies.
I would respect his part with us, quite big as well.
He also must remember that inter has big part in making him the player he is today.

After this, his relationship with barca fans probably gonna be deterioriated, and he will want away... Seeing that his "hypocrite" football do not prevail...

I actually do not mind him back here..., he is quite useful for us.. even with all the players in our hand, he can still fit in... but he must stay low profile...
But I do not think he will go back here, the only place he can be a hero...
he will go to EPL, in less than top club there, and never go in the top band of players any more...

The only place to be famous again is here....

i would never ever want him back here again dude....he is an arrogant bumb that i never liked in the first place and i dont think after his antics on presentation day with barca and his comments in the past about us that anyone else would want him either...mourinho has put in too much effort to cultivate this team philosofy that we are playing with right now and we all know that zlatan would not be able to fit in it...we are better off without him..we are on the verge of a treble here and though i dont want to jinx anything it seriously loooks like we might be able to do it....pls pls pls no more zlatan....imagine how good we will be next year with a few adjustments to our players..we havent reached our peak yet..lets not fuck around with something great thats coming to us..

lonewolf19
30 Apr 10, 08:12
HAHAHAHA Alex that was gold!!!!

dynasty27
30 Apr 10, 08:27
:thumbsup:Grande Alex!!!

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2010/04/29/1900390/cl-comment-its-official-barcelonas-zlatan-ibrahimovic-is-a

thorn
30 Apr 10, 09:17
whats the possibility of him going to milan? would they want him?
Galliani think hes too young for the milan team.they are closely monitoring him untill he is fully matured.i am sure theyll buy him when he is 35.or maybe as soon as his Barca contract ends as no other big team would be interested to sign him

Besnik
30 Apr 10, 10:41
Hahahahaha :D:D

Alex that was great one!! :thumbsup:

La Brujita
30 Apr 10, 11:04
I don't know how he is considered a flop. It's not his fault. He's not a no 9 at all. When he was with us and Juve he was moving all around the attacking zones. He barely played as a pure no 9. Barca's attackers since Rijkaard has always been wandering around and changing positions never sticking to one. So why he is instructed to stick into one position which isn't his best? If Pep wanted a pure no 9 he should haveve got Milito or something.

Raul Duke
30 Apr 10, 16:45
I don't know how he is considered a flop. It's not his fault. He's not a no 9 at all. When he was with us and Juve he was moving all around the attacking zones. He barely played as a pure no 9. Barca's attackers since Rijkaard has always been wandering around and changing positions never sticking to one. So why he is instructed to stick into one position which isn't his best? If Pep wanted a pure no 9 he should haveve got Milito or something.

It's not all Pep's fault. Ibra is more than talented enough to work as a pure No.9 or anywhere else in the forward half. the problem is he's a lazy fuck who refuses to make any runs. When at Inter, everyone else would be running around for him, at Barca he expects them to do the same.

mario.santon
30 Apr 10, 16:57
actually, I have predicted that zlatan will be like this at barca...
and it will be worse after our game against them...

Zlatan should look for a new team....

mario.santon
30 Apr 10, 16:57
actually, I have predicted that zlatan will be like this at barca...
and it will be worse after our game against them...

Raul Duke
30 Apr 10, 16:59

...or an old Italian team....and I'm not taking about Inter

mario.santon
30 Apr 10, 17:10
if he move to Meelan, we can beat him at least twice a year

Besnik
30 Apr 10, 17:14
if he move to Meelan, we can beat him at least twice a year

:eek:

He is so young for them.. :D:D

mario.santon
30 Apr 10, 17:20
:lol: he can be in their primavera

rfU
30 Apr 10, 18:10
I bet he goes to Milan if Barca sell. That or premiership. But only Man C can afford him at the moment.

The777
30 Apr 10, 18:51
I doubt he joins Roberto Mancini. They were on bad terms towards the end of 07/08.
My bet would be ManU.

Ziyad
30 Apr 10, 19:24
It would have been nice if we have put a clause when selling him to get a percentage if Barca try to sell him within a year.Man do i have a good analogy for this situation but i am sure it will make some cringe..I did when i started writing it!!!

Stefan
30 Apr 10, 19:39
I bet he goes to Milan if Barca sell. That or premiership. But only Man C can afford him at the moment.

With berlu not spending they can't afford him.

dynasty27
30 Apr 10, 19:44
Aha his new nickname: "The magnificent nose", oh well :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEiCjxYGgOM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=narnhX48fJ0

Ray Hudson is great as ever!:)

Gano
30 Apr 10, 21:29
:thumbsup:Grande Alex!!!

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2010/04/29/1900390/cl-comment-its-official-barcelonas-zlatan-ibrahimovic-is-a

Finally Gargamel writes something more or less normal.

mario.santon
01 May 10, 00:39
he won;t be a flop if he aim for intertoto..

mexican_azzurri
01 May 10, 00:42
http://thealchemist.blogia.com/upload/20070610095317-nelson.gif

GrandeInter10
01 May 10, 03:40
Bet this piece of shit feels stupid right about now. Firstly for leaving us to "win the Champions League and Ballon D'Or" and secondly for opening his fucking mouth like that. Karma...

Alex de Large
01 May 10, 10:41
Poetic justice.

Besnik
01 May 10, 10:51
He made the worst decision ever to leave us for Barca. While he was our player, he was having great matches, everyone was watching him while he was doing his magic (scoring wonderful goals, wonderful skills and etc). Anyways, we have made great profit from him.. we developed great squad now.

But If he would regret of his decision, and apologize to us.. I would welcome back him again, with a much lower price.

Luka
01 May 10, 11:03
We should never take him back. Period.

Ibrahimovic needs a team built around him. Everybody said it will be so much easier for him in Barcelona, with all the "players who make a difference" around him, as he once said, and it turned out he is worse there, than he was at Inter.

Inter is so much better without him than with him, and at the same time, Barcelona is so much worse with him, than they were without him.

The signs are clear.

mario.santon
01 May 10, 11:42
they should build the the team around zlatan, and send messi away..
This way, he will look good :lol:

The_Eradicator
02 May 10, 01:01
He's screwed, Villa will join Barca in the summer and he will be relegated to a 60mil crock on the bench lol. Only club that both afford him and might actually take him would be Chelsea IMO.

FCBarca
02 May 10, 01:09
Remains to be seen if Villa indeed comes to Barca...I think the odds are less than they were last summer, tbh

Ibra has a future with Barca...I always go back to the same analogy...Titi in his first season looked terrible but he didn't come up with 21 goals and 11 assists, either...In his second, he was a monster on the pitch...Ibra will be fine

Aries
02 May 10, 02:16
In my eyes Ibrahimovic is the type of player who loves for the focus to be centered around him, or at least for him to be a major part of it. I feel as though Barcelona and the fans in general have always been more fond of Villa and if he does indeed come I'd see Villa as being the new star, especially if he becomes successful. I can't see Ibrahimovic being happy at that point and imo things will start to go downhill fast. If Barca don't win the CL next year I expect him to bail.

The future is always unpredicatble and like you mentioned FCBarca, Ibra could easily explode next year.

dynasty27
02 May 10, 08:12
Ibra has a future with Barca...I always go back to the same analogy...Titi in his first season looked terrible but he didn't come up with 21 goals and 11 assists, either...In his second, he was a monster on the pitch...Ibra will be fine

[
Ibra could easily explode next year.

But certainly it's not that Ibra plays a bad season in La Liga so far. Of course he can still improve, but he has scored many goals and assists.

mario.santon
02 May 10, 09:05
but, henry is not paid as much as zlatan, and you didn't buy him for 45 millions and Eto'o

Puma
02 May 10, 09:58
SPAIN STRIKER ON THE MOVE
"Barcelona reach verbal agreement with Villa
April 30, 2010

Barcelona are believed to have verbally agreed to sign Valencia striker David Villa this summer in a deal that could be worth up to €40 million plus a player exchange.

David Villa and Cesc Fabregas have both been regularly linked with moves to Barcelona

Villa has been one of the hottest properties in La Liga over the past few years, and has scored at least 15 goals in each of the past 7 campaigns, including 21 so far this season.

And after the failure of club record signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic to impress since his move from Inter Milan last summer, Barca coach Pep Guardiola is thought to be looking for a new attacking impetus to add to his side.

Villa would certainly fit the bill, as he possesses both an imperious goalscoring record and is also good friends with Blaugranas captain Carles Puyol, Xavi Hernandez and Andres Iniesta.

According to Spanish daily Marca, Valencia are thought to want Barcelona striker Bojan Krkic and midfielder Alexander Hleb as part of any deal - plus a cash payment of around &euro40 million

Villa has reportedly had previous discussions with representatives of both Manchester United and Liverpool about a possible move to the Premier League, but would prefer to remain in Spain.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=779543&sec=transfers&cc=3436

dynasty27
02 May 10, 10:02
and you didn't buy him for 45 millions and Eto'o

Thats not Ibra's fault.

lonewolf19
02 May 10, 10:18
Man, Barca getting both Villa and Cesc will be imba!!!

Dylan
02 May 10, 11:22
LOL at Ibra.
-''Grrrr I'm better than you noobs''
-''Fine then F**k off''
-''Grrr me get CL''
- ''Enjoy''

mario.santon
02 May 10, 11:33
nope, but high cost means high expectation

Efrain21C
02 May 10, 12:59
He's screwed, Villa will join Barca in the summer and he will be relegated to a 60mil crock on the bench lol. Only club that both afford him and might actually take him would be Chelsea IMO.

Villa will not join Barca :S

what are you smoking lol

Efrain21C
02 May 10, 13:01
Remains to be seen if Villa indeed comes to Barca...I think the odds are less than they were last summer, tbh

last season, Barca offered more money for getting Villa, and it was a failure, now he will move for less money? I don't think Llorente is as stupid as that, even with the WC coming very soon, that can make his price go to the skies...

FCBarca
02 May 10, 15:30
last season, Barca offered more money for getting Villa, and it was a failure, now he will move for less money? I don't think Llorente is as stupid as that, even with the WC coming very soon, that can make his price go to the skies...

It's a Marca based rumour which tells you 90% that it's BS...Moreover, Txiki & Laporta commented on it prior to the Villarreal match...Made a point to mention that Bojan was going nowhere, in particular

Still, Villa's pricetag may not necessarily escalate this year...His stats aren't what they were and he's a year older (And closer to the end of his contract)...Plus, Valencia's economic misfortunes aren't any closer to disappearing

kylan05
02 May 10, 21:01
Poor Zlatan. That's life.

Thanks for everything. I'd truly moved on now.

Good bye and good luck.

mario.santon
02 May 10, 22:49
I think I will try to stop mocking him (it's not a promise though :) )
I think I am satisfied in enough in makin fun of him.. he was with us to win few things... so he deserves respect...
his antiques deserves mockery from us...

But this guy is lost it, and having Mou and our bench and our team is getting better..
He may have to be content of not winning CL for more years to come... perhaps never in his life.... (unless he comes back with us.., and that is not likely to happen)

He can prove himself as a warrior by staying and win over the fans... while becoming Messi's assistant..

I am thanking him but not wishing him luck...

InterFCAustin
03 May 10, 04:14
I have a feeling this bitch will go play for Milan...it's a possibility since they wanted him when we got him...

Stefan
03 May 10, 16:24
I have a feeling this bitch will go play for Milan...it's a possibility since they wanted him when we got him...

If they could match his wages there would be no question.

mario.santon
03 May 10, 18:09
it actually makes sense, he has no love for us..
and moving to meelan makes sense, give him the sense of purpose.... to beat us..
but if he moves out, then he is a quitter... He wants it the easy way..

Let's see..

pazzainteramala
03 May 10, 20:30
i just thought of this maybe mancini will buy him and man city.. even though he will choke in epl..did ibra even congratulate us for knocking barca out

InterFCAustin
03 May 10, 20:37
did ibra even congratulate us for knocking barca

nope,i dont think he will ever do that either.

jayjay
03 May 10, 21:28
I think ibra is more jugay blodded than bilan blodded

Alex de Large
03 May 10, 21:33
Man City already have Adebayor who is very similar.

Nyall
03 May 10, 22:01
Can't wait to hear what he'll say when he joins his new club.... wait I got it... "I supported (insert club name here) as a child", This will be followed by a series of interviews where he completely ignores the contribution of his team mates and says that he won the La Liga single-handedly.

Luka
03 May 10, 22:33
Don't forget blaming Barca players to not be good enough to make a difference on their own :D

Nyall
03 May 10, 23:49
Don't forget blaming Barca players to not be good enough to make a difference on their own :D
And also that his new team is filled with many more superstars than Barcelona who are capable of scoring 4-5 or goals at home. :D

jmaster
04 May 10, 14:04
bSJ3Pzfm16Y

Sounds funny :)

rsz85
05 May 10, 08:26
http://imgfrm.index.hu/imgfrm/3/1/7/5/BIG_0007533175.jpg

sergiu.inter
05 May 10, 08:37
ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....they slept together last night :lol:

if that was the case,i think i can understand ibra leaving us :D

Pajo
05 May 10, 09:26
First bojan and henry, now this? :D

Alessandro
05 May 10, 11:06
http://imgfrm.index.hu/imgfrm/3/1/7/5/BIG_0007533175.jpg

Pique: I'm so sorry baby... I didn't mean to make you look bad... I had to score against inter cause you just couldn't do it...

Ibra: (Sigh...)

Pique: How can i make it up to you?... Cmon bubiiii... How about we go have sex in Laporta's office again...

Ibra: (Starts to smile a little...)

Pique: Yeah... haha. I got you smiling... You loved it last time didn't youuuuu... cutie

Puma
05 May 10, 12:10
Pique: I'm so sorry baby... I didn't mean to make you look bad... I had to score against inter cause you just couldn't do it...

Pique: How can i make it up to you?... Cmon bubiiii... How about we go have sex in Laporta's office again...

Pique: Yeah... haha. I got you smiling... You loved it last time didn't youuuuu... cutie

FUCK'N HOMOS!

Nero Indigo
05 May 10, 13:38

ROFL!!!!!! :lol: SANDRO, YOU'RE A FUCKING PSYCHO!! :lol:

Pajo
05 May 10, 14:09
nothing new :P :lol:

hilarious.. :lol: :lol:

mario.santon
05 May 10, 17:24
now we know why he moved out, it's a valid case....

perika
05 May 10, 17:54
can we close this tread IBRAHIMOVIC :)))))))))) smaltown boy Zlatan

rfU
05 May 10, 23:31

:lol::lol::lol:

snowforum180
06 May 10, 05:44

This should be published :lol:

sergiu.inter
06 May 10, 09:11
hey Zlatan....we won the Italian Cup...speak after we win some more ;) ciao!

Pani
06 May 10, 11:00
My best wishes for Zlatan and Pique...they are born to be together for life.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Besnik
06 May 10, 11:25
can we close this tread IBRAHIMOVIC :)))))))))) smaltown boy Zlatan

Why should we close this thread?! :rollani:

Puma
06 May 10, 13:01
Did Zlatan breakup with Maxwell?

Nyall
06 May 10, 23:40
http://i43.tinypic.com/vyo8xk.jpg

BEST PIC EVER!!!!!!!!

Stoppani
07 May 10, 00:01
:lol:

ROFL Great job guys!
I'm showing Nyall's picture and Alessandro's text to one of my bosses who is a Barcelona fan (and a sore loser too!)

Handoyo
07 May 10, 02:13
HAHAHAHA

That Busquet touch really completes it!

Universe
07 May 10, 05:34

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Boiiiiiiiiiiiii

Alessandro you've had practice

Besnik
07 May 10, 06:13
LOL

kova9
07 May 10, 07:32
hahahhahahahhaaha!! I can't believe this shit!! :lol: :D And that pic is hilarious!! Compliments!

Pajo
07 May 10, 11:30
Busquets... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nero Indigo
07 May 10, 15:45
:lol: that is just classic! ROFL!!!! :lol:

boxer
07 May 10, 18:26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOuoDAXDYz4

mario.santon
07 May 10, 18:54
now, i am convinced he'll stay at barca, unless busquets leaving of course...

dynasty27
08 May 10, 11:53
Hahahahahhahahahhahahahahha :D
Big Time Flop, in every single aspect.

Sassuolu
08 May 10, 12:53
Lol Ibra responded to rumors of him being gay by telling the journalists to come over to his house and bring his sister... Now that's a way to shut people up :D

Stefan
08 May 10, 13:09
Got this from a buddy at xt forum.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sjc1/hs327.snc3/28947_112977995408994_106934969346630_80123_624269 3_n.jpg

Eto'o: In which cafe will you be watching the cl final?
Mou: In the same cafe where he will be watching the world cup.

Alex de Large
08 May 10, 13:10
This is the biggest smile he has given to Barça fans this season. haha, insulting the press like he wants.

blackmore
08 May 10, 13:13
i cant belive imahomobitch still has fan boys around here.....sad

Cris
08 May 10, 14:15
Got this from a buddy at xt forum.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sjc1/hs327.snc3/28947_112977995408994_106934969346630_80123_624269 3_n.jpg

Eto'o: In which cafe will you be watching the cl final?
Mou: In the same cafe where he will be watching the world cup.
LOVE IT!!!! the busquets picture too. I'm actually in tears with this:D:D:D

FFC
08 May 10, 16:12
i cant belive imahomobitch still has fan boys around here.....sad

Sad... is the comments that are made here about him from Inter fans..
He gave a lot to Inter and just made a bad decision to change clubs..
He never desrespect Inter and Inter fans, like some..... that now are crying in public to get attention from the bad actions that they made to get forgiveness from fans....

Gano
08 May 10, 16:32

This made me laugh vocally :lol:

Mino
08 May 10, 16:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE-vIpnVlic

guys if you miss that i will not forgive you

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

DIN011
08 May 10, 17:10
http://i43.tinypic.com/vyo8xk.jpg

BEST PIC EVER!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:lol:

dynasty27
08 May 10, 17:18
Sad... is the comments that are made here about him from Inter fans..

I think most of us have thanked him for his contribution, just before he left us for Barcelona.;) That's it, after that a new chapter has begun for him and for us.

Stefan
08 May 10, 17:27
i cant belive imahomobitch still has fan boys around here.....sad Sad... is the comments that are made here about him from Inter fans..
He never desrespect Inter and Inter fans, like some..... that now are crying in public to get attention from the bad actions that they made to get forgiveness from fans....

He disrespected us the moment he kissed the barca badge at his presentation. If he had any respect for inter fans he would have waited.

Raul Duke
08 May 10, 17:50

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Is that a real translation?

Mino
08 May 10, 18:40
Is that a real translation?

YES
ZLATAN WAS VERY ANGRY

rsz85
08 May 10, 19:02
He is linked with a 40 million move to juve....

Raul Duke
08 May 10, 19:18
He is linked with a 40 million move to juve....

I predicted it months ago. He only has the atributes to succeed in Italy. Inter won't take him back and don't need him, Milan can't afford him, Juve are in desperate need of a striker and have the money

Besnik
08 May 10, 19:22
I predicted it months ago. He only has the atributes to succeed in Italy. Inter won't take him back and don't need him, Milan can't afford him, Juve are in desperate need of a striker and have the money

Well said. He is the type of player that may be fit very well in Italy, and I bet he already would accept to get back with us, but majority of us wouldn't accept him after that he kissed Barca's badge.

But I wouldn't be surprised if he joins bbilan or jube. I think he would rather join with bbilan than jube, since he doesn't have nice contact with jube. :D

I think he will follow Ronaldo's steps :D :lol:

Suneet
08 May 10, 19:32
I'd take him back and I will say that again and again.