PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Deji
08 May 10, 19:53
suneet, take him back to play where and bench who?

FFC
08 May 10, 20:06
I think most of us have thanked him for his contribution, just before he left us for Barcelona. That's it, after that a new chapter has begun for him and for us.

And that gives you the right to joke about him????
Suddenly, just because he leaves Inter you forget all of his contribution???
Well... that makes a realy nice picture from what you are as an Interist and soccer fan.
I wonder if you have the same attitude to all thouse great persons and players who pass true Inter history and now are in some other place....

Deji
08 May 10, 20:24
FFC:

Ibra is sh1t! at barcelona, they want him out! he is on the bench today! and has been benched by Bojan! Ibra will regret the day he insulted Inter Milan. God willing we wll go on and win the CL and Diego Milito will win Ballon d'or - all Ibra wanted...but cannot get.

Suneet
08 May 10, 20:46
suneet, take him back to play where and bench who?

Milito with Ibra,Sneijder and Eto'o behind him. Ibra woudnt be target man but creative man with Sneijder.

Wont happen.

Stefan
08 May 10, 21:25
He is in trouble with gay rights groups.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Fa ction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D6159&sl=it&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

A.l.i
08 May 10, 21:29
He is in trouble with gay rights groups.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Fa ction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D6159&sl=it&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

:D

mario.santon
08 May 10, 21:36
I do not think Moratti or Mou is really against him to go back here...
But I am not sure he will go back here in his will.. after his antics against us..
And if he goes back, now he has to bow to Sneijder, Milito and Eto'o ...

I know that we can't have him and busquets together :P

Deji
09 May 10, 02:35
Milito with Ibra,Sneijder and Eto'o behind him. Ibra woudnt be target man but creative man with Sneijder.

Wont happen.

DEFINITELY WILL NOT HAPPEN! Not with Mourinho here anyways...the formation will make us unbalanced - worse than last year.

blackmore
09 May 10, 02:57
cant believe ppl are actually willing to take this scum back in our team after what he has done against us.....

Nyall
09 May 10, 03:01
I will only take Ibra back if he's willing to use his nose as Inter coat rack and is willing to take RQ's spot on the bench/stands. This guy is scum! And now he's gay, and homophobic. I'm glad he's looking like a waste of money and I hope Barca lose the league thanks a him missing an easy chance and he gets booed out of the Nou Camp.

skeet
09 May 10, 04:31
I will only take Ibra back if he's willing to use his nose as Inter coat rack and is willing to take RQ's spot on the bench/stands. This guy is scum! And now he's gay, and homophobic. I'm glad he's looking like a waste of money and I hope Barca lose the league thanks a him missing an easy chance and he gets booed out of the Nou Camp.

LMAO

sergiu.inter
09 May 10, 07:09
And that gives you the right to joke about him????
Suddenly, just because he leaves Inter you forget all of his contribution???
Well... that makes a realy nice picture from what you are as an Interist and soccer fan.
I wonder if you have the same attitude to all thouse great persons and players who pass true Inter history and now are in some other place....

yes,we have the right to joke about him.
you have to gain respect,no just because he scored 10000goals or whatever he deserves respect,you have to have something more,at least for me.
and it's FOOTBALL my friend,not soccer ;)

but you can go ahead love him and love soccer ;)

rsz85
09 May 10, 08:05
He wanted to win CL and move from here.
He joined to the greatest side of football with full of Champions of UCL and EC08.
and the new team loose with him and his old team maybe will win everything without him.

He must realize that he is too boastful. and this is a good example for him to decrease his ego. his mentality is too destroying.

Life is so good director!

Puma
09 May 10, 10:54
Agent: Ibra to Juve is 'normal'
Sunday 9 May, 2010

Talk of Zlatan Ibrahimovic returning to Juventus is “normal,” according to his agent Mino Raiola.

Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport has for the last two days used Ibra’s potential comeback as its front page story.

“It is only normal that the new President of Juventus will think of a top signing to relaunch the club,” said Raiola.

“Zlatan is one of the best players in the world. In my view, nothing is impossible in life. In fact, I love to transform the impossible into reality.

“I have managed that a few times already in the past.”

Ibra would not be very welcome at Juve after joining rivals Inter in the midst of the 2006 Calciopoli scandal.

A return to Serie A is on the cards after he failed to settle in during his first season at Barcelona.

“Do you think my client could be put off by the insults from the fans? You should know that for Zlatan, fear simply does not exist.”

http://www.football-italia.net/may9h.html

Hasan
09 May 10, 11:16
He can't play in this Inter. His game is the best when team is built-ed around him. He won't be good like one of players in system. He must be key, that's why he failed in Barcelona. He's Barca's Quaresma.

Suneet
09 May 10, 11:19
Cmon he's scored 20plus goals, thats good enough for Ibra. Hate him but dont be stupid.

Hasan
09 May 10, 11:32
Cmon he's scored 20plus goals, thats good enough for Ibra. Hate him but dont be stupid.

For 40 milions and guy who scored 30+ last season in Spain he should contribute more. And in games against Vilareal and Sevila he was benched for Bojan. In CL semi's he was substituted for Bojan even Barca was desperate to score a goal.

Guardiola doesn't trust in him and that0s a fact, just a 20+ number doesn't mean anything.

Suneet
09 May 10, 11:44
He's never been a guy who scores tonnes of goals. Never ever. He's not an Eto'o type of a player but its ok saying he needs to score more than Eto'o because he is more expensive means everything.

By that regard, does Eto'o need to score some own goals because we basically got him for less than free?

Xoonky
09 May 10, 11:48

He had a good run at the beginning of the season, but has miserably failed since. Furthermore, i can count in one hand's fingers the times he scored good goals that many other strikers could not, he mostly put in goals because he was assisted by Xavi/Messi and co. Put Suazo there, and he would reach the 30 goals this season.

Nyall
09 May 10, 11:49

He's supposed to be have been 50 million Euros better than Eto'o last season.

rsz85
09 May 10, 11:52
He scored 29 total last year with us. It was quite high, but he needed more. Now he got it! :)

Hasan
09 May 10, 15:17
He's never been a guy who scores tonnes of goals. Never ever. He's not an Eto'o type of a player but its ok saying he needs to score more than Eto'o because he is more expensive means everything.

By that regard, does Eto'o need to score some own goals because we basically got him for less than free?

You don't want undarstand, I wrote to you that isn't everything in numbers but the fact that GURADIOLA BENCHED HIM in key moments of season for fukcin Bojan ....

Handoyo
09 May 10, 16:08
Agreed with Hasan.

But I think he's staying. You just don't dump an 80m Euros investment after a year.

Universe
09 May 10, 16:15
Zlatan and Gerard have started a new wave of footballer homos.

I didn't know where to post this because there was no "Gay and Lesbian Thread", but this was the closest to homosexual thread I could find..

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1515/nevillescholes.jpg

Raul Duke
09 May 10, 16:30
He had a good run at the beginning of the season, but has miserably failed since. Furthermore, i can count in one hand's fingers the times he scored good goals that many other strikers could not, he mostly put in goals because he was assisted by Xavi/Messi and co. Put Suazo there, and he would reach the 30 goals this season.

I wouldn't say he had a good start. He was scoring goals but he looked awkward as all fuck, he NEVER was able to adapt to Barca & Spain. Eto'o on the other hand has not scored as many goals but he's played with more conviction and purpose starting with the Super Coppa vs Lazio. He's found his role and slotted in well to Mourinho's plans.

And regarding Xavi & Messi's assissts...it was the same with Eto'o last year.

FCBarca
09 May 10, 17:59
Conviction & purpose comparison of the two?...Come on, that's a pretty far fetched comparison that none of us can really weigh in on honestly.

As players and attributes/styles go, Eto'O was always going to have a better transformation than Ibra, regardless of what league or side he played for, IMHO...Samu is a worker and blessed with terrific pace and nose for goal.

As technique and overall talent, I think Ibra is far more gifted than the indomitable lion...But settling into a Barca side that plays a very particular brand of football is no easy task, regardless of the player...It took more than a season for Henry to adjust and I suspect that Ibra will be a far more integrated player at Barca in year two...And considering how well his first season has gone at Barca, despite this integration problem, I think it bodes quite well for the future.

Raul Duke
09 May 10, 18:57
Maybe my choice of words were not right. What I meant to say is Eto'o seems to know what he's doing on the pitch while Ibra seems to be making shit up as he goes.

Aries
09 May 10, 21:57
Barcelona took a gamble with Ibrahimovic and now they have to deal with the consequences. They knew very well what his qualities were prior to buying him so it's only their fault for him not being as prolific as they hoped.

I agree that 20+ goals is not bad at all for any player, and like FCBarca said, let's wait until next season to make a judgment on him. For all we know ibrahimovic may be walking in Henry's footsteps and truly take off next year, or he may follow Quaresma's path and fail to meet the true expectations.

As for wanting him back, I personally would not take him back. I admired him for as a footballer and knew while he was with us the story would have to end sometime. With his departure we recovered WELL BEYOND initial expectations, but that chapter has closed. Thank you for all he did for us, but he took his road and we took ours.

FCBarca
09 May 10, 22:03
True, all except the comparisons to Quaresma...He was a flop of major proportions at Barca whereas Ibra has produced, no comparison really

Aries
09 May 10, 22:08
True, all except the comparisons to Quaresma...He was a flop of major proportions at Barca whereas Ibra has produced, no comparison really

Well I was referring to the Quaresma adventure at Inter...last year when he flopped many people (including myself) reasoned he didn't meet expectations because he did not have a proper preseason and his second season would be better. Well, even with a full preseason, he still has not met expectations and now people are questioning his value, etc...

About Ibrahimovic I agree with Hasan, the fact that he was benched at pretty crucial times in the season in favor of Bojan showed that the management doesn't yet have full faith in his ability. It could be a cause for concern, and definitely raise questions about his expectations. But I think we should all wait until the second season before making conclusions.

FCBarca
09 May 10, 22:57
About Ibrahimovic I agree with Hasan, the fact that he was benched at pretty crucial times in the season in favor of Bojan showed that the management doesn't yet have full faith in his ability...But I think we should all wait until the second season before making conclusions.

It's that part about 'faith in his ability' that I think as a guess is wide of the mark...Instead, as I have described before, it is more about integration...yet.

La Masia products like Bojan have lived & breathed Barca's style of play since they were 10 years old...Expecting Ibra to have a leg up on that style over Masia youth players has less to do about faith & abilities than it does about unrealistic expectations

I said this after the deal was done, wait until year two to see how well the experiment turns out...So far, it's been gravy considering he isn't even nearly integrated yet

Handoyo
10 May 10, 00:46
It's that part about 'faith in his ability' that I think as a guess is wide of the mark...Instead, as I have described before, it is more about integration...yet.

La Masia products like Bojan have lived & breathed Barca's style of play since they were 10 years old...Expecting Ibra to have a leg up on that style over Masia youth players has less to do about faith & abilities than it does about unrealistic expectations

I said this after the deal was done, wait until year two to see how well the experiment turns out...So far, it's been gravy considering he isn't even nearly integrated yet
I gotta say that the true purpose of buying Ibra this season is exactly contradictory to your point of argument. He was brought in to be the X factor...The "battering ram" factor to be exact. I don't think Pep wants to integrate Ibra the way Eto'o gelled with the team.

Otherwise, why would they made the switch? I know that there are some off-the-pitch problems with Eto'o but I think that's not the dominant reason of the barter.

Maybe Pep is going for Bojan instead of Ibra for the last few matches because in La Liga, playing with a fast pacy striker (Bojan = Eto'o) and without that battering ram, worked last season with no problem and to insure the La Liga this season, Pep is going with the old and trusted formula.

But next season, I'm pretty sure Pep will use Ibra as a first-teamer again.

FCBarca
10 May 10, 01:11
Yeah, I think the x-factor bit was precisely the reason...The 'de-bunker' player against the parked bus that can prove frustrating for Barca...Except, having not understood his teammates enough or the movement of Barca, even off the ball, I think it will still take him some time.

As for Bojan, he has been in form and like in any sport, you go with the hot hand

But, definitely, I see Ibra being a starter for next season...If the experiment continues to be erratic then I can see them parting ways but I suspect they both want it to work, badly, and will find the balance needed

minterke
10 May 10, 02:15
I wonder if Ibra is still worth Eto'o + 40 million now?

blackmore
10 May 10, 02:59
I wonder if Ibra is still worth Eto'o + 40 million now?

they tried that but he said he wasnt gonna leave without pique...so now clubs can get a package deal of a centre back that can score with a forward that cant...

FFC
10 May 10, 05:01
yes,we have the right to joke about him.
you have to gain respect,no just because he scored 10000goals or whatever he deserves respect,you have to have something more,at least for me.

Well, respesct is not only earned with the achievements of a player in a club, i agree with you on that.
The respect of a player is not only gained with achivements but also with the attitidue that the same player has towards the club.
Ibra never said anything bad about Inter, in fact he has expressed his gratitude to the club many times since leaving.
For me he deserves my total respect as one of Inter greatest.

As i know the only "unfortune"(for a lot of people) gesture, was the kiss of Barça badge.
Well i dont see the wrong on that, it looks like Ibra was a legend of Inter or that Inter was his favourite/dream club.
People will always have preferences...

I´m glad to see that the most part of ForzaInter users agrees with me. The panel asks "How should Ibra be remembered?"

The pool respond 46.90% - "As an Inter great"

but you can go ahead love him and love soccer

FOOTBALL my friend,not soccer

Well, now you are being rude and immature..
I dont love mens just womens.
I only came here to express my opinion about the subject "ibra" and to say what I consider more correct for a player who gave very much to Inter, that never disregarded the club and that obviously has his preferences.

When I wrote the word soccer i had the notion that i would be going to receive comments with some sensitivity about this issue and i only did it for a question of comfort and speed, thinking that most of the users would not even be going to notice, only you.
I think that the problem of many persons here, is to take this issues too much serious, becoming even sometimes a personal subject.

skeet
10 May 10, 06:15
Well, respesct is not only earned with the achievements of a player in a club, i agree with you on that.
The respect of a player is not only gained with achivements but also with the attitidue that the same player has towards the club.
Ibra never said anything bad about Inter, in fact he has expressed his gratitude to the club many times since leaving.
For me he deserves my total respect as one of Inter greatest.

As i know the only "unfortune"(for a lot of people) gesture, was the kiss of Barça badge.
Well i dont see the wrong on that, it looks like Ibra was a legend of Inter or that Inter was his favourite/dream club.
People will always have preferences...

I´m glad to see that the most part of ForzaInter users agrees with me. The panel asks "How should Ibra be remembered?"

but you can go ahead love him and love soccer

Well, now you are being rude and immature.. :nono:
I dont love mens just womens.
I only came here to express my opinion about the subject "ibra" and to say what I consider more correct for a player who gave very much to Inter, that never disregarded the club and that obviously has his preferences.

When I wrote the word soccer i had the notion that i would be going to receive comments with some sensitivity about this issue and i only did it for a question of comfort and speed, thinking that most of the users would not even be going to notice, only you.
I think that the problem of many persons here, is to take this issues too much serious, becoming even sometimes a personal subject.

reading your posts is exhausting

FFC
10 May 10, 06:24
reading your posts is exhausting

Dont read.

Quite short, hamm???

La_Beneamata
10 May 10, 06:46
ibra the man is infuriating in his arrogance and lack of respect to us, his former fans. ibra the player was a phenomenon [he did more for us than fat ronnie] and more of an emperor than adri...he played a major part in bringing us 3 serie A titles, that is all i care about. ok he should have done better for us in europe, but it would have been better if we had more attacking players such as sneijder back then, then he might have scored more?
i agree that the barca-badge-kissing was in very bad taste, but then we should always remember that this guy has always been a mercenary...anyone that can leave juve in their hour of need was never a true fan, especially when he decided to join a key rival like inter. vieira was fine as we all know that he will always be an arsenal man through and through...i just wish he had done better for us, (just like davids) he remains one of the greatest players in his position ever, if only they had come to us when they were younger...
at the end of the day he is not any worse than vieri or ronaldo - they should both have showed much greater loyalty to the colours than they did...i'm am just sad that all these great players have to leave in such bad circumstances...i just hope that the likes of milito, eto'o and pandev don't do the same...

sergiu.inter
10 May 10, 06:51
Dont read.

Quite short, hamm???

it's nothing wrong to love football and love ibrahimovic...i love football and i love INTER...and i'm not ashamed to admit it ;)
anywayz,be it as it may....

FFC
10 May 10, 07:08
OK.
But i dont love Ibrahimovic...

Alex de Large
10 May 10, 08:59
No matter how many goals or assists he have this year, he has flopped because he was a potential ballon d'or winner and now he isn't.
No matter how many goals or assists he have this year, he has flopped because a 19 years old kid plays better for the team than him.

Rimpel
10 May 10, 10:44
lol my friend showed my this on fb. Ibra gives an answer to the gay rumor:lol: He looks pretty pissed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFv6kh_rPPA&feature=player_embedded

Sorry if old.

Besnik
10 May 10, 10:56
LOL :D:D:D

Ibra looks so angry.. :lol:

Nyall
10 May 10, 11:17

The poll was done days before Ibra left and did any of the shit he did now. Ask those same members how they feel and those numbers would be drastically different.

spiderninja
10 May 10, 12:25
lol my friend showed my this on fb. Ibra gives an answer to the gay rumor:lol: He looks pretty pissed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFv6kh_rPPA&feature=player_embedded

Sorry if old.

that chick is much more hotter than Ibra's wife

Handoyo
10 May 10, 13:25
The poll was done days before Ibra left and did any of the shit he did now. Ask those same members how they feel and those numbers would be drastically different.
Pretty sure it was done even after the kissing saga.

FCBarca
10 May 10, 15:36
He looks ok with how things have gone in terms of his minutes the last couple of matches, I must say...He can easily be seen in a good mood in the prematch warmups and the celebratory gatherings when a goal is scored as well as the final whistle.

He has the support of the club, his teammates and fans so I expect he'll be motivated to show he can be a vital cog in every match with a preseason to continue to adapt.

UA_fan
10 May 10, 16:19
Has perfectly answered :D

Gaetan
10 May 10, 16:27
zrebiAuO8o0

thorn
10 May 10, 16:30

and what about the other 53%

Nyall
10 May 10, 20:29
Pretty sure it was done even after the kissing saga.
Nope it was done before. I remember that day perfectly.. It was a Sunday and me, Nima, Rimpel and Adam were arguing.

Most of the votes were cast before he had even put pen to paper for Barca.

Aries
10 May 10, 22:34
they tried that but he said he wasnt gonna leave without pique...so now clubs can get a package deal of a centre back that can score with a forward that cant...

Don't forget Maxwell as well. Maxwell HAS to be there too :rollani:

I wonder how Maxwell must feel about Pique making a move for his man :P

Mino
10 May 10, 22:57
is there some breakup news between ibra and maxwell ???

because pique is the new one

FFC
11 May 10, 00:08
and what about the other 53%

You mean the other 23%, because 28% said that he was a great professional, we are talking about the apreciation of fans to Ibra, dont forget about that.

Ok. I said wath i had to say about Ibra and i state my opinion about what should be the behavior of a fan to a player that gave is best to the club and never disrespected the same club (players like Cordoba and Materazi thanked him to)
If some still have a bad opinion abot him, that´s your problem and i dont care, i am tired of speaking about Ibra, for me this subject ends here.

thorn
11 May 10, 19:11
You mean the other 23%, because 28% said that he was a great professional, we are talking about the apreciation of fans to Ibra, dont forget about that.
i think Maldini too is a great and loyal pro

Pajo
11 May 10, 19:46
i believe they have changed their minds soooo much until now :)

Toninu
12 May 10, 17:42
Lol after just 6 months everyone forgot about him, San Siro barely gave a fuck about him during the second leg (him doing nothing helped as well :P)

Nyall
12 May 10, 22:31
Hell Pandev and anyone else who's started in the UCL this season is more of an Inter legend than this guy. Zlatan gave a joy, but that wasn't real joy. We're now learning what real joy truly is.

Intermilano90
12 May 10, 22:46
I don't know who started with this "GREATEST STRIKER IN THE WORLD" about Zlatan Ibrahimovic. He is just an average players, a big game flop. He gave nothing to Barcelona and to prove it when he was subbed off against us in both semi-final legs Barca were playing better. He is just as lazy as Adriano.

Nyall
12 May 10, 22:51
I don't know who started with this "GREATEST STRIKER IN THE WORLD" about Zlatan Ibrahimovic. He is just an average players, a big game flop. He gave nothing to Barcelona and to prove it when he was subbed off against us in both semi-final legs Barca were playing better. He is just as lazy as Adriano.

Thing is tho, Adriano was an alcoholic... Ibra is just lazy and can't focus on the pitch cause he's trying to impress his new love Pique.

Intermilano90
12 May 10, 22:55
Thing is tho, Adriano was an alcoholic... Ibra is just lazy and can't focus on the pitch cause he's trying to impress his new love Pique.

I think Pique is already impressed with him. Take this picture as an example when he was at JuBentus. He used to impress his opponents with his organ. :lol:

http://i44.tinypic.com/2rc4wwn.jpg

cantopiero
12 May 10, 23:37
lol at that pic, anyway to me whatever happens, he is going to be an inter great, I just cant forget how many times he pulled our asses out of trouble, it's quite a shame he wont be there when we lift the trophy on may 22. ugh regrets.....

dynasty27
12 May 10, 23:39
pffffffff what the...
This muddabitch gives me a little compensation
http://www.forzainterforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=546879&postcount=3404

sergiu.inter
13 May 10, 13:37
i'm sorry but him leaving is the main reason why we ARE in the final...had he been in our squad...

anyway,the joy of lifting the CL trophy without him will be fantastic.

blackmore
13 May 10, 16:24
lol at that pic, anyway to me whatever happens, he is going to be an inter great, I just cant forget how many times he pulled our asses out of trouble, it's quite a shame he wont be there when we lift the trophy on may 22. ugh regrets.....

hell no im delighted that homo ass wont be with us. do u seriously think we would be in this position right now if he was here.

FCBarca
13 May 10, 16:49
This homophobia seems to be an odd yet common theme around here http://www.tiki-taka.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif

blackmore
13 May 10, 16:53
This homophobia seems to be an odd yet common theme around here http://www.tiki-taka.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif

it has been derived strictly from barca. lucky we only had one match there and got out when we did:lol:

Deji
13 May 10, 17:06
it has been derived strictly from barca. lucky we only had one match there and got out when we did:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::dielaugh::dielaugh::diel augh::dielaugh:

FCBarca
13 May 10, 17:24

Problem with this attempt at a wum is that it's illogical with the implication that Barca are homophobic, fail

It's disappointing to see rampant complaints about racism, xenophobia & homophobia continue to be an issue within Italy...Even more so on messageboards for those clubs, as well

blackmore
13 May 10, 17:31
Problem with this attempt at a wum is that it's illogical with the implication that Barca are homophobic, fail

It's disappointing to see rampant complaints about racism, xenophobia & homophobia continue to be an issue within Italy...Even more so on messageboards for those clubs, as well

firstly...wow u got all of that from me calling ibra a homo, damn i must have hit a sensitive spot or something.

secondly...ur attempt at an ibra-esque rebuttle is an epic fail dude, aint nothin illogical about whats been going on around there. the proof really is in the pudding. do we really need to get the papps involved again???

i would have thought that there was enough embarresment running through there as it was already??

FCBarca
13 May 10, 17:34
firstly...wow u got all of that from me calling ibra a homo, damn i must have hit a sensitive spot or something.

No, I've just seen it more & more of late in terms of the rampant homophobia...I don't find much humour in it

blackmore
13 May 10, 17:41
No, I've just seen it more & more of late in terms of the rampant homophobia...I don't find much humour in it

well ive been calling him that since he played for us, i never did like him. ive always hated his attitude towards our players (his then team-mates).

n4l
13 May 10, 17:53
guys, this barca fan lost all his credibility about 3-4 weeks ago....please, do not even waste time responding to him..

after looking at this
http://wal8.com/img2/candlelit/1272967908_902400.gif
he said messi didn't dive...

epic fail

lol

FCBarca
13 May 10, 18:07
after looking at this
http://wal8.com/img2/candlelit/1272967908_902400.gif
he said messi didn't dive...

epic fail

lol

Pathetic excuse for an accusation of a dive...Unfortunately, all your gif demonstrates is that he went down in anticipation of the contact but did not sell a dive, did not complain, popped right up and continued to play...If the world followed that 'logic', anyone falling would be accused of diving

All the more amusing to somehow accuse Leo of being a diver when there are players on Inter that have well documented and longstanding reps for diving...Leo on the other hand does not have that rep, regardless of how often you lot try to repeat it, gif it or think it

FCBarca
13 May 10, 18:08
well ive been calling him that since he played for us, i never did like him. ive always hated his attitude towards our players (his then team-mates).

Hating him and ripping him is everyone's perogative...Gay bashing is the sign of a prejudiced individual and never can be condoned...I got the joke and you can find pics all over the net of players in training etc. that give the illusion of this or that...They can be amusing, no doubt...But to continually play the homophobia card goes beyond that, IMHO

K.I.
13 May 10, 18:17
Just because you put homophobia in the same stance as racism as a personal choice and opinion doesnt mean the whole world sees it this way....but thats a debate for another time.

People here are having a few cracks and jokes about all the photos, its really something that should be precieved as just a joke, if you dont think its funny, offends you or you dont like it simply dont read the joke.

Also lets not get into the diving shit, our players here dont really dive while some of the barca players (ALVES, BISCUITS) have taken diving as a sport so please spare me the bullshit talk.

pazzainteramala
13 May 10, 18:18
i can see ibra leaving barca this summer

blackmore
13 May 10, 18:38
Hating him and ripping him is everyone's perogative...Gay bashing is the sign of a prejudiced individual and never can be condoned...I got the joke and you can find pics all over the net of players in training etc. that give the illusion of this or that...They can be amusing, no doubt...But to continually play the homophobia card goes beyond that, IMHO

well i shall continue to play it dude, as i am comfortable with my sexuality (which is straight as an arrow) and dont have such issues. i think you need to repent in our "homosexual" thread.

cantopiero
13 May 10, 19:14
Do u guys think we could have gotten this far with Ibra in the squad? I seriously think we could have.

Besnik
13 May 10, 19:16
Do u guys think we could have gotten this far with Ibra in the squad? I seriously think we could have.

Same here.. I think we would have done even better job with him + current transfers like Lucio, Thiago Motta, Sneijder, Milito. :)

He would be great Sneijder's assistent passer to Milito, as we know that Ibra can even easily assist to his striker partner, and also solve problems alone.

thorn
13 May 10, 19:32
we wont have eto if we had ibra.eto was a huge part of our CL success

n4l
13 May 10, 19:59
how would we play 4-2-3-1 with ibra?
lmao

some people are really delusional..

Xoonky
13 May 10, 20:14
We would have fallen to Chelsea if we had Ibra and not Eto'o, full stop.
Ibra is a much better technical footballer, but Eto'o is a work-horse who put in heroic performances to help us win those matches to the final, and also has the winners destiny (you see, there are people like Ranier who the destiny tells to always miss out).
Meanwhile, with Ibra we would have a "i-am-the-best-and-the-team-should-play-for-me-while-i-never-run" kind of player who would have fucked up not only our team-play, but also our mentality, as there would also be guys like Maicon, Milito and Sneijder who would get mad of his thinking he is the king and not running, resulting in other players giving less efforts too. All that would result in the same thing we got accustomed, knocked-out in the 1/8 of the finals.

rfU
13 May 10, 20:21
Pathetic excuse for an accusation of a dive...Unfortunately, all your gif demonstrates is that he went down in anticipation of the contact but did not sell a dive, did not complain, popped right up and continued to play...If the world followed that 'logic', anyone falling would be accused of diving

All the more amusing to somehow accuse Leo of being a diver when there are players on Inter that have well documented and longstanding reps for diving...Leo on the other hand does not have that rep, regardless of how often you lot try to repeat it, gif it or think it

man, stop your bullshitting. Messi dived. None this 'anticipation of contact' crap like it was a potential, career-ending tackle. Messi is still considered the best player in the world, one dive won't tarnish that. But that was a dive. Also I don't know why you're so defensive of Ibra, let us have our fun dammit :lol::)

Nyall
13 May 10, 21:18
To all you deluded fools who actually believe that Ibrahimovic would have taken us this far..you people otta be ashamed of yourselves. You people act as if Samu's sacrifices are nothing. This guy is a center forward who fit his ass into LB for the better part of the Barca game and not once complained. This guy ran his ass off in the San Siro vs. Barca and his crosses initiated two goals. Against Chelsea he fucking scored!!!! That act alone means that he > Ibrahimovic forever... Right now the team is united and play as a team, where everytime we step on a pitch you see 11 players playing for 11 players, which also play for a purpose. Last season we saw 10 players playing for 1 player who didn't give a shit about them, yelled at them constantly, and was more than willing to walk out on them and take all the praise for the team's success.

Eto'o not once has complained at the fact he spends more time running than Milan and from his reactions, i.e. not sulking and shit, he doesn't show any signs that he cares. Ibra would never do that for anyone but himself. We are at the final because of the equal efforts of 11 men working their asses off on a football field over the last 6 games. With Ibrahimovic, who is by far the laziest piece of shit in the entire footballing world alongside Berbatov (the epic nose ran less than Valdez and Julio Cesar in the second leg and a little more than them in the first), we would have never been able to play such a tactic and would have never been able to overcome Chelsea. This is also not even counting the fact that Ibrahimovic is a big game choker! I didn't matter who the hell is assisting him! He had Xavi, the world's best and he still choked against us. Sneijder is amazing sure, but how many of our goals against Barca came from a defense splitting pass of his? They came as a result of hustle, and hard defensive pressure which was quickly converted into a counter attack. I'm sorry but with Ibra, that would never happen because Ibra doesn't run and as soon as he got the ball he would hold it and kill our play, right there and then.

It's just disrespectful, how you people just act as if Eto'o is just another player inorder to make Ibra look as if he is some kind of footballing god or something is disgusting! Samu has made the biggest sacrifice I've seen of any player in a long time for this team by not doing this for not only one game for but almost an entire season you people have to respect that, cuz despite the fact he's not scoring, the other important intangibles he's added, although not statistically recognized are highly valuable to this team.

minterke
13 May 10, 21:50

:lol::lol:

Are you sure you watch every Barca game? I guarantee you any non-Barca fan who watches La Liga every weekend will tell you Messi is a diver.

I paid close attention to him vs. both Arsenal AND Inter and he was diving in both games. Taking nothing away from his ability, but bro he's a diver lol

And that dive in the gif is worthy of an Oscar.

Suneet
13 May 10, 22:06
Forget Messi...

@Michael: Did you seriously accuse Inter players of being divers? When you have Fagguets in your team? When you have Henry(handball did you forget)?

Cmon you are better than that. I personally agree with you on the homophobic part though and I think it has gone to far, but the other accusation has hurt me.

Nyall
13 May 10, 22:37
Forget Messi...

@Michael: Did you seriously accuse Inter players of being divers? When you have Fagguets in your team? When you have Henry(handball did you forget)?

Cmon you are better than that. I personally agree with you on the homophobic part though and I think it has gone to far, but the other accusation has hurt me.

:)

FCBarca
13 May 10, 23:33
man, stop your bullshitting. Messi dived. None this 'anticipation of contact' crap like it was a potential, career-ending tackle. Messi is still considered the best player in the world, one dive won't tarnish that. But that was a dive. Also I don't know why you're so defensive of Ibra, let us have our fun dammit :lol::)

Players like Leo who are routinely abused by defenses, anticipate contact all the time...Apparently, you are unfamiliar with the actual playing of the game

It's not an argument about whether Leo is the best or not, even when Clownaldo was dubbed the best, his diving reputation was equally infamous...Not the case with Leo

I don't mind the attacks on Ibra, everyone can take a shot at whomever they like...The homophobia, particularly being a Bay Area resident, strikes a nerve in me...Perhaps I've been here too long for some but it never sat well with me to use gay people as scapegoats in jokes...I don't find any humour in that but then again I don't find humour in black or jewish jokes either

Call him a dick or shithead or whatever but it's a whole other kind of can of worms to keep playing the homophobia card

FCBarca
13 May 10, 23:36
Forget Messi...

You'll have to find a place where I've ever defended Busquets' actions let alone Titi, even as a diehard Barca fan I hate shit like that

But to deem Messi a diver, particularly on the weight of 'evidence' like that gif is a joke and rather than enjoy your moment in the sun and focus on the CL final, it begs of poor sportsmanship and wumming to label someone like Leo as a diver...And I mention that there are Inter players that are far more notable for their diving than Messi and you've never seen me calling them divers

Nyall
14 May 10, 00:13
Ibra kinda brought the gay jokes on himself.. especially by having his affair with Pique.

minterke
14 May 10, 00:33
You'll have to find a place where I've ever defended Busquets' actions let alone Titi, even as a diehard Barca fan I hate shit like that

But to deem Messi a diver, particularly on the weight of 'evidence' like that gif is a joke and rather than enjoy your moment in the sun and focus on the CL final, it begs of poor sportsmanship and wumming to label someone like Leo as a diver...And I mention that there are Inter players that are far more notable for their diving than Messi and you've never seen me calling them divers

Only 1 Inter player (Balotelli) you can say dives more or I'd say just as much as Lionel "Phelps" Messi.

FCBarca
14 May 10, 02:05
Only 1 Inter player (Balotelli) you can say dives more or I'd say just as much as Lionel "Phelps" Messi.

Surely Milito doesn't come to mind :rollani:

cantopiero
14 May 10, 02:05
No one just said Etoo sacrifices have been in vain nor whether he is a better player than ibra. It is just a concept i have thinking through, It is true that the squad has improved without him, he never had the time to play with his new teammates. Only God knows what would have happend if he stayed, we could have played super duper football OR we could have been as shit as hell for obvious reasons. Ibra brought a lot to the table when he was at inter and it would be hard to imagine him not adding something to this team. I was just thinking Sneijder's creativity, Milito's Clinical Finishing, Etoo's work rate and Ibra's Cadabra combined to deadly effect would be a joy to behold

minterke
14 May 10, 02:37
Surely Milito doesn't come to mind :rollani:

Ya Milito dives occasionally when he's olding the ball up and looking for a break (Ibra does the same), but he's not a Messi-calibre diver.

Universe
14 May 10, 04:41
Be reasonable.

We have plenty of divers on our team. Milito dives frequently, Motta play acts alot, as do Lucio and Maicon. I don't even need to mention Balotelli do I?

Barca too has its divers, Busquets and Alves in particular. Xavi had a hilarious dive against Espanyol and Messi dived in that gif but got to his feet instantly as there was no contact. Call Xavi a sore loser all we want but it is true that he isn't known as a notorious diver. Messi too has a generally high level of sportsmanship. There will always be the occasional dive from players of high sportsmanship. Even Zanetti has gone to ground too easily in recent years, especially last season.

As far as the homophobia thing goes.. Yes that Zlatan/Pique pic is hilarious and we can all laugh at the innopportune moment of that photo. As FCBarca said, there are plenty of photos taken from matches, training sessions or just general motion which will look funny.

Remember, photos are just how the scene is in one split second moment in time. I bet if we had a video of that Zlatan/Pique handshake, it would be a rather normal handshake + shoulder bump or something.

We don't need to be rude to homosexuality however. Ironically, I actually posted in the thread about homosexuality in the social commentary/politics thread the other day. Yea it's really funny to make jokes about Zlatan and Pique being lovers and whatnot, hell I'd find that photo hilarious if it was 2 of OUR players.
But we don't have to be so disrespectful.

Nyall
14 May 10, 10:27
No one just said Etoo sacrifices have been in vain nor whether he is a better player than ibra. It is just a concept i have thinking through, It is true that the squad has improved without him, he never had the time to play with his new teammates. Only God knows what would have happend if he stayed, we could have played super duper football OR we could have been as shit as hell for obvious reasons. Ibra brought a lot to the table when he was at inter and it would be hard to imagine him not adding something to this team. I was just thinking Sneijder's creativity, Milito's Clinical Finishing, Etoo's work rate and Ibra's Cadabra combined to deadly effect would be a joy to behold

That "Cadabra" meant nothing when the team actually needed it, in Europe... And what is his "Cadabra" anyways? We've not had it all season yet we've won Coppa Italia (never did it with "Cadabra"), Got 1 foot on Serie A (always did with "Cadabra" and we are in the final of Champions League (never passed 1st KO round with "Cadabra"). If this season tells you anything about Ibra it has to be: a) He doesn't play for the team. b) He thrives when he's the star. c) When he's not the star he's average. d) Team play triumphs over team-play-for-one-man.

You also talk about Samu's work rate combined with Milito's finishing and Ibra's "Cadabra"... how do you suppose we do that? All three men are CFs, Samu's humble enough to play out of position to ensure the team wins, I'm not so sure Ibra or his "Cadabra" would be willing to do the same, and if Milito did it we would be wasting the one thing he has over most center forwards in this world, clinical finishing... There's no chance that would work as we would be far too unbalanced. Also now take into account that Milito has so many goals because Eto'o is willing to run outward and bring defenders out with him so he can free up the box. Ibra or his "Cadabra" wouldn't do that for anyone but instead would park himself in the box and stay there.

Now you also have to take in the fact that Sneijder joined us to fill the creativity gap left by Ibra and his "Cadabra". Had Ibra stayed, Sneijder would have probably never come, therefore seeing us resort to playing the exact same way we did last time, except instead of Cruz we would have had Milito.

The fact is with Ibra and his "Cadabra" we were European Pretenders, in fact the second biggest behind Madrid, with Eto'o and his work rate we have are European Contenders and possibly European Champions. That's all that should be acknowledge right now and true Interista are doing this instead of think about how things would have been with a guy who told you all to suck his dick.

rfU
14 May 10, 12:07
Players like Leo who are routinely abused by defenses, anticipate contact all the time...Apparently, you are unfamiliar with the actual playing of the gameDude, i like how you have 'diving' down to a science :lol: This anticipation shit is bullcrap. Like a boxer going down when he anticipates a punch to the nose. Fact of the matter is, Messi went down when there was no contact. And then the manner in which he fell. It's not like he jumped to avoid the tackle. He 'dove'. And what if the ref had penalized Cambiasso for that 'shadow' tackle? In any case, even if there had been contact, it would have still been misleading because the fall was initiated well before.

Not that I'm excusing Milito, Eto'o and Maicon, but I can at least see why would attempt a dive. Messi and co. don't need to resort to such tactics to win a game.

I don't mind the attacks on Ibra, everyone can take a shot at whomever they like...The homophobia, particularly being a Bay Area resident, strikes a nerve in me...Perhaps I've been here too long for some but it never sat well with me to use gay people as scapegoats in jokes...I don't find any humour in that but then again I don't find humour in black or jewish jokes either

Call him a dick or shithead or whatever but it's a whole other kind of can of worms to keep playing the homophobia card :lol: Now it makes a lot more sense. But don't let me believe you haven't used the term "oh that's just gay" in your entire existence? As long as their isn't some deep-seated hatred for gays, I wouldn't get to worked up. This isn't a politically correct platform. Let me guess, you're not a South Park fan either?

FCBarca
14 May 10, 13:25
Well said Universe, and that was my point all along

Rimpel
14 May 10, 18:00
I think some people here have become a little arrogant after we beat barca. Sure, the irony of ibra losing out to the team he thought couldn't reach the final with, is pretty damn hilarious. But perhaps enough is enough?
And FCbarca has been pretty polite (compare him to other team's fans who come here), I don't understand why everybody started flaming him all of a sudden:confused:

minterke
14 May 10, 18:32
Be reasonable.

We have plenty of divers on our team. Milito dives frequently, Motta play acts alot, as do Lucio and Maicon. I don't even need to mention Balotelli do I?

Barca too has its divers, Busquets and Alves in particular. Xavi had a hilarious dive against Espanyol and Messi dived in that gif but got to his feet instantly as there was no contact. Call Xavi a sore loser all we want but it is true that he isn't known as a notorious diver. Messi too has a generally high level of sportsmanship. There will always be the occasional dive from players of high sportsmanship. Even Zanetti has gone to ground too easily in recent years, especially last season.

As far as the homophobia thing goes.. Yes that Zlatan/Pique pic is hilarious and we can all laugh at the innopportune moment of that photo. As FCBarca said, there are plenty of photos taken from matches, training sessions or just general motion which will look funny.

Remember, photos are just how the scene is in one split second moment in time. I bet if we had a video of that Zlatan/Pique handshake, it would be a rather normal handshake + shoulder bump or something.

We don't need to be rude to homosexuality however. Ironically, I actually posted in the thread about homosexuality in the social commentary/politics thread the other day. Yea it's really funny to make jokes about Zlatan and Pique being lovers and whatnot, hell I'd find that photo hilarious if it was 2 of OUR players.
But we don't have to be so disrespectful.

Lmao what a joke..

So diving is okay as long as you "get to your feet instantly" afterwards? The only reason Messi got to his feet is because the ref didn't buy his dive.

Deji
14 May 10, 18:38
Ibra's fans are desperate. they thought Inter will collapse wihotu their hero, but it was barcelona who collapsed with their hero..as a result, they are trying to make everyone imagine Ibra with Inter and assume that Intr will be just as good...oh please,,,Ibra us a sh1t player and the truth is that Inter failed with him, barca failed with him, sweden failed with him, and if he was here now, inter would have failed agin.

Deji
14 May 10, 18:39
That "Cadabra" meant nothing when the team actually needed it, in Europe... And what is his "Cadabra" anyways? We've not had it all season yet we've won Coppa Italia (never did it with "Cadabra"), Got 1 foot on Serie A (always did with "Cadabra" and we are in the final of Champions League (never passed 1st KO round with "Cadabra"). If this season tells you anything about Ibra it has to be: a) He doesn't play for the team. b) He thrives when he's the star. c) When he's not the star he's average. d) Team play triumphs over team-play-for-one-man.

You also talk about Samu's work rate combined with Milito's finishing and Ibra's "Cadabra"... how do you suppose we do that? All three men are CFs, Samu's humble enough to play out of position to ensure the team wins, I'm not so sure Ibra or his "Cadabra" would be willing to do the same, and if Milito did it we would be wasting the one thing he has over most center forwards in this world, clinical finishing... There's no chance that would work as we would be far too unbalanced. Also now take into account that Milito has so many goals because Eto'o is willing to run outward and bring defenders out with him so he can free up the box. Ibra or his "Cadabra" wouldn't do that for anyone but instead would park himself in the box and stay there.

Now you also have to take in the fact that Sneijder joined us to fill the creativity gap left by Ibra and his "Cadabra". Had Ibra stayed, Sneijder would have probably never come, therefore seeing us resort to playing the exact same way we did last time, except instead of Cruz we would have had Milito.

The fact is with Ibra and his "Cadabra" we were European Pretenders, in fact the second biggest behind Madrid, with Eto'o and his work rate we have are European Contenders and possibly European Champions. That's all that should be acknowledge right now and true Interista are doing this instead of think about how things would have been with a guy who told you all to suck his dick.

Amazing post Nyall...

sergiu.inter
14 May 10, 18:44
True,nice post Nyall ;)

Xoonky
14 May 10, 18:47

Amazing. Impressive. Great. :star::star::star:

Maslany
14 May 10, 18:51
Same here.. I think we would have done even better job with him + current transfers like Lucio, Thiago Motta, Sneijder, Milito. :)

He would be great Sneijder's assistent passer to Milito, as we know that Ibra can even easily assist to his striker partner, and also solve problems alone.

I don't think so. Ibra would still play for himself. His egoism would prevail.

FCBarca
14 May 10, 19:39
Lmao what a joke..

So diving is okay as long as you "get to your feet instantly" afterwards? The only reason Messi got to his feet is because the ref didn't buy his dive.

We saw a very similar incident with Milito not so long ago where Diego looked to the ref before getting up...He was booked...Leo, did neither as he bounced right up and continued to play...One is diving, the other is not...Simple

n4l
14 May 10, 19:45
We saw a very similar incident with Milito not so long ago where Diego looked to the ref before getting up...He was booked...Leo, did neither as he bounced right up and continued to play...One is diving, the other is not...Simple

i vote this as the dumbest post ever on this forum.....

Maslany
14 May 10, 19:49
We saw a very similar incident with Milito not so long ago where Diego looked to the ref before getting up...He was booked...Leo, did neither as he bounced right up and continued to play...One is diving, the other is not...SimpleMessi dived in that specific moment. That's so obvious and the gif shows it.

FCBarca
14 May 10, 21:17
i vote this as the dumbest post ever on this forum.....

I suppose if we were going to assess experts in the field of dumb & dumb posts, you probably have more than a leg up on me

blackmore
14 May 10, 23:13

grande nyall

sergiu.inter
16 May 10, 18:41
how could i forget my old friend zlatan...ahm...

hey zlatan..we won the scudetto.Milito was just amazing this season...Legend for me already ;) ciao!

Alex de Large
16 May 10, 18:55
He is a bench player now, nothing more nothing less.

Xoonky
16 May 10, 18:57
Hahaha, good work on your routte to the Ballon d'Or, Zlatan! Keep going!

sergiu.inter
16 May 10, 19:02
Xoonky,actually it's keep WALKING, Zlatan Walking :lol: :lol: :lol: towards the Ball d'or

Jnr
16 May 10, 19:05
Ibra fluffed a wonderchance tonight, he should have just nod it home , instead he tried a backflip or something like that and Pep was freaking angry pointing to his head with both index fingers ala IDIOT! HAHA FAIL!

rockball
16 May 10, 19:19
Congrats on another league title. How satisfying was this one?

alvaro
16 May 10, 19:42
He says he is staying .

Ibra: "We will win everything next year"
Sunday, 17 May 2009 00:13:16

MILAN - Zlatan Ibrahimovic made a promise after celebrating Inter's 17th Scudetto with his team-mates at the training ground. He said: "We will win everything next year"

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=31427&L=en

He was right :thumbsup:

Raul Duke
16 May 10, 19:53
Congrats on another league title. How satisfying was this one?

hahahahah :thumbsup:

Alex de Large
16 May 10, 20:00
http://www.gennarocarotenuto.it/immagini/Ibra_8C0A/Z_Ibrahimovic_1008_06.jpg http://thealchemist.blogia.com/upload/20070610095317-nelson.gif

rfU
16 May 10, 20:06
Ibra fluffed a wonderchance tonight, he should have just nod it home , instead he tried a backflip or something like that and Pep was freaking angry pointing to his head with both index fingers ala IDIOT! HAHA FAIL!

:lol: caught that one. Idiot. Why doesn't he just head the ball :lol:

Rimpel
16 May 10, 20:07
Congrats on the league title, Ibra. Thank you for sucking against us:)

Raul Duke
16 May 10, 20:43
:lol: caught that one. Idiot. Why doesn't he just head the ball :lol:

He's got some mental disorder, I can't remember the scientific name for it, it's too long to remember. But any individual with this disorder seems to think that his feet (heels in particular) are positioned higher than the head. This is why he keeps trying to forward-flip and kick the ball rather than simply heading it in. Oh, and I just remembered the really long name for it....Zlatan Ibrahimovic Disorder (ZID)

FCBarca
16 May 10, 21:01

He's done this many times this season, tbh...Clearly, he's been used to playing a certain way and heading seems to not be his natural instinct on a cross etc....Very strange, for obvious reasons

Perhaps Pep will work that into his head this summer for Season 2 @ Barca

La Bling
16 May 10, 21:20
He was right :thumbsup:

:interflag::interflag:

Jnr
16 May 10, 21:28
He's done this many times this season, tbh...Clearly, he's been used to playing a certain way and heading seems to not be his natural instinct on a cross etc....Very strange, for obvious reasons

In CN , the 100 000 crowd still celebrated for Ibra when it was his turn to speak( in spanish ) so I believe he has one more year there, its not lost with fans and Pep at all.. if he cant manage next year ( I mean if bojan-pedro keeps winning their starting spots and scoring even more, coz right now..messi-bojan-pedro trio is working verywell) then Pep might give him a boot no doubt..

Devious
16 May 10, 21:38
http://i39.tinypic.com/23hlheu.jpg

FCBarca
16 May 10, 22:45
In CN , the 100 000 crowd still celebrated for Ibra when it was his turn to speak( in spanish ) so I believe he has one more year there, its not lost with fans and Pep at all.. if he cant manage next year ( I mean if bojan-pedro keeps winning their starting spots and scoring even more, coz right now..messi-bojan-pedro trio is working verywell) then Pep might give him a boot no doubt..

Very unlikely he is moved this offseason, IMHO...There's no real reason I can see, tbh

Villa's potential arrival and Bojan's experience will only make for more options and competition for Pep

Xoonky
16 May 10, 23:20
If Villa arrives, anyone willing to bet that Ibra will get less than 10 starts next season, and less than 20 matches in total? Bwahahahahha...

K.I.
16 May 10, 23:23
Fact that Bojan and Pero start ahead of him says alot and says how Guardiola doesnt really trust him as he used to....anyways we have our own squad now so talking about him to me is really irrelevant to be honet.

Aries
16 May 10, 23:30
Very unlikely he is moved this offseason, IMHO...There's no real reason I can see, tbh

Villa's potential arrival and Bojan's experience will only make for more options and competition for Pep

While they will provide Barcelona with a myriad of options, they will also potentially cut on Ibrahimovic's playing time...knowing Ibra's character, he won't be especially happy about that and could possibly create some unnecessary tension...personally I believe if Barcelona indeed get Villa he will be much more of a success that Ibrahimovic has been...

On another note he is just another player for me at this point. I hope he is happy where he is cuz we sure are here! :thumbsup:

thorn
16 May 10, 23:44

maybe off-topic...but i always wonder why didnt Barca give Bojan a chance at starting 11 this year..i mean you cant change Ibra.sure he is very talented but not a Barca type of player.but from what i have seen Bojan is a true Barca material.but i maybe wrong cause i dont follow la liga much

FCBarca
16 May 10, 23:48
Fact that Bojan and Pero start ahead of him says alot and says how Guardiola doesnt really trust him as he used to....anyways we have our own squad now so talking about him to me is really irrelevant to be honet.

Trust isn't necessarily a good assessment, tbh...It has everything to do with players like Bojan & Pedrito! who have been playing this system & style for nearly a decade already...How can Ibra show up and be able to get that timing, movement etc. down

My opinion on that hasn't wavered since his arrival, he simply hasn't transitioned into the first XI well enough...yet.

I made the comparisons to Titi's first season at Barca which was a disaster in a sporting sense yet he rebounded to become a major factor and success in year two...I suspect that a player that talented, like Ibra, will have similar success in year two...And to trump a season where he had more than 21 goals and 11 assists?...I think there's no reason at all to be down on Ibra, from a Barca perspective

FCBarca
16 May 10, 23:50
maybe off-topic...but i always wonder why didnt Barca give Bojan a chance at starting 11 this year..i mean you cant change Ibra.sure he is very talented but not a Barca type of player.but from what i have seen Bojan is a true Barca material.but i maybe wrong cause i dont follow la liga much

A bit off topic, obviously, but Bojan is a potential star from La Masia...However, it's all down to experience, strength & confidence...It's growing for 'the kid' but I think he surely will get more playing time next season

Bojan is an interesting youth product who has been heralded in a way that not even Leo experienced when he was at La Masia...Apparently, he's scored a thousand goals during his youth days and he's long been held as a 'Messi-heir'...Personally, I think there is a lot of overhype on the kid but the talent is definitely there

Universe
17 May 10, 00:49
Is it true that Bojan has played in 100 matches for Barca already?

rfU
17 May 10, 01:31

do you seriously think Ibra and Villa and co-exist? How so?

cloudq
17 May 10, 02:41
i think pep guardiola misused ibra

when the chips were down. u give all the ball to ibra and he will one man army for you

thats what their plan B shouldve been.

with the myriad of attacking talent in the forwards at barca, how can they even fit villa in?

it boggles the mind

blackmore
17 May 10, 14:04
with the myriad of attacking talent in the forwards at barca, how can they even fit villa in?

it boggles the mind

easy get rid of ibra:lol:

FCBarca
17 May 10, 15:02
Is it true that Bojan has played in 100 matches for Barca already?

Doubtful...He's going to be 20 and debuted when he was 17, unlikely he's already hit 100

Universe
17 May 10, 15:15
According to wikipedia, since 2007 he's made 77 appearances in La Liga alone.

I'd say he's over 100 matches for Barca in all competitions then.

The official Barca site only had his stats for this season and not career stats.

Universe
17 May 10, 15:15
Oh and I'll quote the wiki page:

"Bojan made his 100th appearance for Barcelona away to Athletic Bilbao in the Spanish La Liga coming on as a substitute for Lionel Messi."

blackmore
17 May 10, 15:22
lol

FCBarca
17 May 10, 18:40
I still have a hard time believing it's been 100 matches played...He's barely started matches and has come on as a sub at a variety of times but with between 40-50 matches a season, it's conceivable for him to have hit 100 but I find it unlikely...He's been on the bench a lot during these past 3 seasons which makes a number like 100 a bit tough to reach, IMHO

As for what Barca will do going forward IF Villa arrives, I don't think it's going to be such an issue for Ibra, tbh...Perhaps more for Bojan but he still will see ample playing time depending on matchups and form.

Villa would be taking over for Henry at that left forward spot despite being ideally a CF...The CF spot will remain Ibra's until he's deemed surplus...The thing about formations for Barca's trident is that it's more of a fluid concept where all 3 interchange positions throughout a match.

Barca's offense demands really understanding the nuances of the movement and linkup that has become second nature for the La Masia grads (Villa is an extension of that having featured with Furia Roja and the chemistry with Cesc, Xavi & Iniesta)...Ibra has to be given more time to learn that aspect of it...He's never going to be a Samu in terms of pace, pressure and tracking back but he will need to learn better how to link up and improve his movements within the offense of how Barca plays...For every offensive stud to come to Barca, they've all had more than a season to acclimate before really learning it...Ibra is uber talented so I have little doubt he can fit in

I suspect we'll see one of two things happen...They'll succeed with the trident of Villa-Ibra-Leo or they will mix it up with two rotations of attacks, with the other featuring Bojan instead of Ibra

vitomins
17 May 10, 18:42
According to wikipedia, since 2007 he's made 77 appearances in La Liga alone.

I'd say he's over 100 matches for Barca in all competitions then.

The official Barca site only had his stats for this season and not career stats.

2007/08
La Liga - 31 app.
Copa del Rey - 6 app.
Champions League - 9 app.
TOTAL - 46 app.

2008/09
La Liga - 23 app.
Copa del Rey - 7 app.
Champions League - 10 app.
TOTAL - 40 app.

2009/10
Spanish Super Cup - 2 app.
La Liga - 23 app.
Copa del Rey - 4 app.
UEFA Super Cup - 1 app.
FIFA Club World Cup - 1 app.
Champions League - 5 app.
TOTAL - 36 app.

TOTAL = 122 app.

Suneet
17 May 10, 18:48
Show off :P

FCBarca
17 May 10, 19:13
All of it seems accurate except for the 2007 season...Have a hard time believing he had that many appearances but perhaps he did

Interestingly enough, by those stats, his appearances have actually gone down each successive season despite playing better

blackmore
17 May 10, 19:15
All of it seems accurate except for the 2007 season...Have a hard time believing he had that many appearances but perhaps he did

u just started supporting barca dude..??

FCBarca
17 May 10, 19:18
u just started supporting barca dude..??

1999, yes, just

blackmore
17 May 10, 19:22
1999, yes, just

i was about to say, jeez you would think you would remember someone who made 46 appearances for your club in that one year at the age of just how old again? hmmmm.....still a teen wasnt he? well i can see how thats easy to forget :lol:

FCBarca
17 May 10, 19:27
i was about to say, jeez you would think you would remember someone who made 46 appearances for your club in that one year at the age of just how old again? hmmmm.....still a teen wasnt he? well i can see how thats easy to forget :lol:

Those appearances in his debut season were largely ceremonial, he'd get a run out here or there but minutes wise they were quite few in comparison to the last two...Still, you think you could count off the top of your head all the appearances subs have made in the last 3 seasons, eh? :rollani:

blackmore
17 May 10, 19:36
Those appearances in his debut season were largely ceremonial, he'd get a run out here or there but minutes wise they were quite few in comparison to the last two...Still, you think you could count off the top of your head all the appearances subs have made in the last 3 seasons, eh? :rollani:

dude you dont get my point, what im trying to say is that for a 17 yr old to play 40+ games in a season(and his break-out one at that) is not something that you would normally look over.

more so is due to the fact that i think he scored 12 goals that season and had his most number of appearances. so unless youre one of those people that just jumped on the bandwagon and only rant and rave about messi,xavi,iniesta(there are alot of those out there), its a pretty momarable thing.

rfU
17 May 10, 20:27
1999, yes, just

Ha, I was Barca fan way before you :boogy: But then I started watching serie a in 1997, and well here I am :)

About Villa, we've seen how well he gels with Torres in the NT, do you really think he can offer the kind of movement like Pedro on the wings? Wouldn't it make more sense to just stick Villa in the CF position like he's used and more comfortable playing in, rather than trying to accommodate Ibra? Ibra isn't one of those malleable type forwards like Rooney, Eto'o, Van Persie, Kuyt or Tevez. Plus he's nearing 30. Ibra has one style of playing that he's comfortable with and that is, to use a term from PES, as a "post-player" who likes to collect passes and hold up the ball, not the sort who offers a lot of off-the-ball running and create space for others. Guardiola will either have to conform or just bench Ibra. A better alternative would be to sell and recoup your loses.

FCBarca
17 May 10, 20:33
Ha, I was Barca fan way before you :boogy: But then I started watching serie a in 1997, and well here I am :)

About Villa, we've seen how well he gels with Torres in the NT, do you really think he can offer the kind of movement like Pedro on the wings? Wouldn't it make more sense to just stick Villa in the CF position like he's used and more comfortable playing in, rather than trying to accommodate Ibra? Ibra isn't one of those malleable type forwards like Rooney, Eto'o, Van Persie, Kuyt or Tevez. Plus he's nearing 30. Ibra has one style of playing that he's comfortable with and that is, to use a term from PES, as a "post-player" who likes to collect passes and hold up the ball, not the sort who offers a lot of off-the-ball running and create space for others. Guardiola will either have to conform or just bench Ibra. A better alternative would be to sell and recoup your loses.

First off, Villa has been having Iniesta, Xavi & Cesc pull the midfield strings for Furia Roja for some time now...He'll have the most seamless transition for a forward player that Barca has ever bought, IMHO...Valencia with Silva is eerily similar to Xavi & the NT...And the beauty of a Villa is that he can play anywhere up in that trident despite flourishing as a true CF.

Thing is, he may indeed end up taking that CF position but as you mentioned, Ibra is more of a true CF and less effective on the flanks, obviously...It's for that reason that I suspect that Pep will try to integrate Ibra & Villa in that manner.

21 goals, 11 assists...For a CF...How many clubs in the world would love to have that sort of center forward who missed many matches despite that tally?...Far too premature to deem him a loss let alone a need to recoup anything

He's better than I thought he was and I look forward to another season of him getting into the system of Barca's offense

FCBarca
17 May 10, 21:05
dude you dont get my point, what im trying to say is that for a 17 yr old to play 40+ games in a season(and his break-out one at that) is not something that you would normally look over.

more so is due to the fact that i think he scored 12 goals that season and had his most number of appearances. so unless youre one of those people that just jumped on the bandwagon and only rant and rave about messi,xavi,iniesta(there are alot of those out there), its a pretty momarable thing.

Definitely haven't gotten 'your point', tbh.

His breakout or 'rookie' season was a big deal for a variety of reasons but he's hardly someone that I have overlooked...He's been hyped for almost as long as I have followed Barca during his youth years...There was talk he'd play the season before he did, when he was just 16, as well.

My point on his appearances for the '07-'08 season was that it was Ronnie et al's swan song and Bojan was hardly the focal point let alone a memorable aspect of the season (Apart from his debut)...There was a lot of drama in Rijkaard's last season at the helm which probably muted, for me, Bojan's appearances...I would wager most of his appearances were substitute and in the dying moments of a match (Rijkaard tended to only make subs if they were needed, not necessarily to give a player a run out - except in Bojan's case, IMHO)...Rijkaard was the same manager that gave Messi his early playing and did so in a judicious manner so as not to wear the lad out at the time

I don't rant or rave and certainly not about the usual stars that get plenty of their own hype without any assistance from me...I tend to have 'pet' players or players I think are destined for great things from La Masia...Pedrito! is just such an example although he's already exceeding my expectations from 2008.

Bojan is easy for me to overlook because he's a bit like the 'golden child' who's been hyped for too long...Truth is I was worried about him last season because he seemed to lack the confidence to take it up a notch although he has made great strides this season (I do wonder if Pedrito! has impacted that maturation for him, seeing a lesser known player steal the limelight & expectations from him)

Keep an eye out for these next two budding La Masia stars, Thiago Alcantara & Jonathon Dos Santos

Universe
18 May 10, 03:47
2007/08
La Liga - 31 app.
Copa del Rey - 6 app.
Champions League - 9 app.
TOTAL - 46 app.

2008/09
La Liga - 23 app.
Copa del Rey - 7 app.
Champions League - 10 app.
TOTAL - 40 app.

2009/10
Spanish Super Cup - 2 app.
La Liga - 23 app.
Copa del Rey - 4 app.
UEFA Super Cup - 1 app.
FIFA Club World Cup - 1 app.
Champions League - 5 app.
TOTAL - 36 app.

TOTAL = 122 app.

That's insane.

Imagine if Bojan stayed at Barca his whole career, he could overtake Maldini's record!

vassago
18 May 10, 09:45
If Villa arrives, anyone willing to bet that Ibra will get less than 10 starts next season, and less than 20 matches in total? Bwahahahahha...
it seems that way he is destined to warm up the bench in that situation...just like he did this season in the last games in la liga:)

pazzainteramala
18 May 10, 21:16
i read somewhre that he can be moving to epl.. garentee he will fail miserable there.

FCBarca
18 May 10, 21:45
i read somewhre that he can be moving to epl.. garentee he will fail miserable there.

Read a few articles & speculation from Barcelona that does seem to give credibility to the ongoing rumours of a sale of the big Swede...First time I'm actually beginning to think it may be a legitimate possibility

I'll be disappointed, tbh...I know the talent is there but that it needs more time...We'll see I guess

Aries
18 May 10, 23:35
Read a few articles & speculation from Barcelona that does seem to give credibility to the ongoing rumours of a sale of the big Swede...First time I'm actually beginning to think it may be a legitimate possibility

I'll be disappointed, tbh...I know the talent is there but that it needs more time...We'll see I guess

Yeah I've seen various rumors stating he may be going to the EPL...particularly to Arsenal as Barcelona might use him as an 'incentive' to try and acquire Fabregas now that Fabregas has apparently declared he wants to go back to Barcelona...

How truly accurate those rumors are I have no idea...I don't really think they are as the media now seems to make any kind of story which involves Fabregas to Barca, no matter how strange...

IMO I think they would make a mistake selling him after only one season...I feel the money spent for him makes him too big of an investment to give so easily up on...also, with Barcelona having gone through the Henry ordeal you'd think they'd be the best club to have the most patience with these integration issues...

We can all agree that if Villa comes (which seems very likely), Ibrahimovic's life will not be any easier...frankly, it will be interesting to see not only how he plans to keep up his credentials for the first team, but also how Barcelona will try to incorporate Ibra/Villa...you think they could use Ibra as a wide attacker, in place of Pedro? Frankly if Villa comes, I can't see the management having much patience with Ibra...Villa is used to the Barca midfield from the Spain NT so he will have no problem fitting in...

All in all I feel giving up on him now is a mistake...hold on to him 1 more year and then let him go if things don't work out...

FCBarca
18 May 10, 23:53
Good points, Aries...But, for me, the Cesc thing is gonna happen - it was inevitable.

The only issue is likely trying use players to bring the pricetag down since the outgoing board isn't really in a position to spend future money on new transfers in all likelihood...With Yaya, Ibra & Hleb as potential pieces to move, I guess someone will have to go in the other direction.

As for Ibra leaving, I wouldn't like it either

blackmore
19 May 10, 00:38

we all have our fingers crossed ;)

mario.santon
19 May 10, 01:52
if the team is built around him... he will look good...
I am doubting he can adapt to english pace game as speed is not his strength..
But.. if he joins team like Man City.. he'll look good there... the expectation should be lower...

Nyall
19 May 10, 10:45
if the team is built around him... he will look good...
I am doubting he can adapt to english pace game as speed is not his strength..
But.. if he joins team like Man City.. he'll look good there... the expectation should be lower...

Nah, if Ibra joins Man City the expectation would even be higher for him to perform as he would be their biggest ever signing and their main player.

cloudq
19 May 10, 10:54
lol at ibra going to man city

not happening, not until theyre european heavy weights

vassago
19 May 10, 11:23
it's official about villa so bye bye zlatan from his favorite club in the world...good one kissing the badge...broth you so much fame and happiness...

blackmore
19 May 10, 11:25
it's official about villa so bye bye zlatan from his favorite club in the world...good one kissing the badge...broth you so much fame and happiness...

34.2mill is a bargain

n4l
19 May 10, 14:57
maybe pep is going to a 4-4-2?
who the fuck knows but one things is for sure, ibra is probably shittin' in his pants as we speak

we (and zlatan) already know how pep feels about the "spanish product" (bisquits over yaya?? lol)
zlatan is done...

sheva 2.0!!

Rimpel
19 May 10, 15:08
Ibra's main competitor in the lineup would be Pedro, Villa won't be on the bench. Also I think Ibra can play on the wing, although he might be a little too slow nowadays.
I remember at the start of his inter period he was pretty damn fast but something happened to him after the 2006/2007 season.

Handoyo
19 May 10, 15:18
If Mourinho is really leaving this summer, I'd gladly made a deal with the devil and get Ibra back.

It's true that Ibra will not work in this current system of ours.

BUT, this current system of ours will not work without Mourinho too.

With Ibra, we may choke again in Europe as usual but even an average coach will win the domestic league with Ibra leading the team and we can build from that, then sell Ibra again once the team is solid again and ready to challenge for CL glory once more. :D

blackmore
19 May 10, 15:29
If Mourinho is really leaving this summer, I'd gladly made a deal with the devil and get Ibra back.

It's true that Ibra will not work in this current system of ours.

BUT, this current system of ours will not work without Mourinho too.

With Ibra, we may choke again in Europe as usual but even an average coach will win the domestic league with Ibra leading the team and we can build from that, then sell Ibra again once the team is solid again and ready to challenge for CL glory once more. :D

you wanna get rid of super mario but you would take this guy back:nono:

the balance in the squad is good atm and we have a team that will be able to conquer domestically next year without his services. just think of the after math, i mean seriously , of bringing this guy back.:wallbang:

why dont we bring ronnie, adriano and bobo back all at the same time. then we can have one real BIG cunt of a team. :D

Stefan
19 May 10, 15:59
Ibra is not welcome back. This is a team now, ibra doesn't work well where the team is above him.

CafeCordoba
19 May 10, 16:02
Yeah, even if he could be got back for let's say 30m€, it wouldn't be wise anymore. We have Eto'o, Milito, Pandev and Balotelli. Getting Zlatan would put at least the last two to the bench. It would be a big vote of no confidence to them. And I don't know how you put Zlatan, Milito and Eto'o to the same lineup. Unless Eto'o is fielded as a true winger with Zlatan and Milito playing up front.

No, Zlatan is done with Inter.

Suneet
19 May 10, 18:01
Ibra means Serie A guaranteed..... not sure about Europe.

We need 6 high quality forwards if we are playing a 4-2-3-1 system regularly. Plus Ibra can play in Milito's role, can play in every role in the attack. He is a cunt but he is a heck of a player in Calcio. Anyone disregarding that should go back to the 60's, today football has changed.

FCBarca
19 May 10, 18:58
Txiki basically shot down all the rumours of Ibra being sold or transferred today...There's usually little subterfuge in his comments wrt transfers/sales etc., so if he says he's staying, then he's staying.

Of course, with a new election and Txiki's role a bit uncertain...Who knows ultimately

Nyall
19 May 10, 20:25
If we wanna play 4-2-3-1 we would need 1 quality CF, two quality wingers who are willing to track back and 2 versatile players who can play as either a CF and a winger.

We have A CF in Milito, our two quality wingers and one of those two back ups. We don't need Ibra! He will never be accepted here by neither the players or the Curva Nord. Did you guys see what happened after the Barca game? Not one players hugged or even went to exchange shirts or was seen talking to Ibra in either of our 4 games against them. That in itself says alot. We don't need Ibra as we've proved this season we're better without him in every single way. We're scoring more goals, winning more trophies, winning the Coppa, reaching the final of the UCL, and not a one man team.

Getting Ibra for anything will fuck up everything we've worked towards this season. It will push Inter back 4 years and we will without a doubt go back to choking in the UCL. And as much as I love winning the Scudetto, I have to tell you that knowing that Inter still have to play one more game after winning the league is an amazing feeling.

pazzainteramala
19 May 10, 20:30
Nah, if Ibra joins Man City the expectation would even be higher for him to perform as he would be their biggest ever signing and their main player.

i agree with mancini as coach also !!

Aries
19 May 10, 22:21

You bring up a good point, Man City could definitely be a club to table an offer for Ibrahimovic.

And knowing how they are not afraid to use as much money as it takes, they could really have a chance at convincing Barcelona...also with Barcelona in need of money to try and go for Cesc...the situation may happen...

If the planets to in fact align with Man City and they land Ibrahimovic, just imagine what a blow it would be to his ego...to be shown the door of his dream club after one season, and not even play CL football :lol:

lonewolf19
20 May 10, 02:06
Wow Barca is crazy. Villa-Ibra-Messi-Pedro-Xavi-Iniesta-Alves

WTF is that.

blackmore
20 May 10, 02:15
some news on ibra..

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/2010/05/08-67329/Ibra%2Brompe%2Bcon%2Bil%2BBar%25C3%25A7a.%2BLa%2BJ uve%2Bprover%25C3%25A0%2Ba%2Briprenderlo&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfcinternews%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4ACAW _enSG376SG377&rurl=translate.google.com.sg&usg=ALkJrhh-hEJIxss8Y9fX8b1l3G3iYWV8jw

minterke
20 May 10, 02:26
I would take Ibra back because I know he's amazing, but right now with Milito, Eto'o, Balotelli, Pandev we're set for a while.

Sorry Zlatz..

Rain
20 May 10, 12:22
some news on ibra..

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/2010/05/08-67329/Ibra%2Brompe%2Bcon%2Bil%2BBar%25C3%25A7a.%2BLa%2BJ uve%2Bprover%25C3%25A0%2Ba%2Briprenderlo&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfcinternews%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4ACAW _enSG376SG377&rurl=translate.google.com.sg&usg=ALkJrhh-hEJIxss8Y9fX8b1l3G3iYWV8jw

Tuttosport is Rubentus household paper.
They are full of crap, as I for one don't see any chance of him coming to Rubentus.

His ego and ambitions are way too big for such a step back, also I doubt they have the money to pay for him.
Even if they would somehow gather the financial resources, the rest of their team would remain virtually unchanged, and so, as crappy as today, with or without Ibra :lol:

I for one don't understand Barca's management.
Why such hurry in buying Villa?
Perhaps they were afraid that Real or some other team would get him faster.

However Barcelona worked perfect this season with the exception of our semi-final clash :boogy:, so I see no reason to imbalance the squad.

Why make such drastical changes to a team that was almost perfect.
I understand the bond to Fabregas and perhaps the need for them to maintain the same quality if one of Iniesta or Xavi is injured, but to also buy Villa is actually dangerous.
Because Zlatan will want, more than sure, to prove himself at Barca another season, he will refuse to leave.
We know him well.

And that means that some young player has to go or warm the bench: Pedro or Bojan, I think.
Either would be a good adition to our attacking roster :D, although I find it hard to believe that the Catalans will give away their home-grown players so easy.

I can't believe I'm saying this after just one year, but Ibra's return to us might also imbalance our squad.
We are now a team and it seems we don't need him anymore.
At least if Jose stays with us!

I respect everything Zlatan did for our team, but I can't help to notice the irony in everything that is happening to him.
We are going to win the CL final, and he won't be part of it.

It seems that his huge ego, ambition and pride have backfired on him and that Life is playing him a huge joke.

Xoonky
20 May 10, 14:14
Wow Barca is crazy. Villa-Ibra-Messi-Pedro-Xavi-Iniesta-Alves

WTF is that.

Add to that a certain Cesc Fabregas...
Man, i've been in depression for the past 2 days because of this shit!

FCBarca
20 May 10, 14:54
I for one don't understand Barca's management.
Why such hurry in buying Villa?
Perhaps they were afraid that Real or some other team would get him faster.

No, it wasn't a fear of losing him to a rival, it had everything to do with the election...It's interesting, actually, the nuances to when and how transfers are made...In the case of Villa, he was, again, pursued as the first option to replace Samu last season...Valencia balked despite Barca being the player's dream move and having pleaded his case to Llorente...With Laporta hoping to wrap up no less than 2 key transfers in advance of the mid June Presidential elections, the hope was to undercut any potential signings that other candidates could use to bolster their chances...The idea being, that a continuity candidate of Laporta's backing would have a leg up, so to speak...Personally, I like the move from Laporta.

Why make such drastical changes to a team that was almost perfect.
I understand the bond to Fabregas and perhaps the need for them to maintain the same quality if one of Iniesta or Xavi is injured, but to also buy Villa is actually dangerous.
Because Zlatan will want, more than sure, to prove himself at Barca another season, he will refuse to leave.
We know him well.

I'll concede that most of you fans know Ibra better than I do but I've yet to see any concerns from the player to warrant too much worry at this point...Worst case scenario, he moves and Barca recoups what they can on his pricetag.

As for the drastic changes, Villa was always Option #1 for the Samu replacement...That simply was moved 1 year later.

And that means that some young player has to go or warm the bench: Pedro or Bojan, I think.

Bojan was and remains a sub, that doesn't change...Pedrito! is the one who may go to the bench but I suspect that part of Pep's aim for the upcoming season is to rotate players more than he did these past 2 seasons...Too many minutes on a small squad ended up putting a strain on some key players during the season.

Either would be a good adition to our attacking roster :D, although I find it hard to believe that the Catalans will give away their home-grown players so easy.

Moreover, it's unlikely the Catalan or Masia players will want to go anywhere

FCBarca
20 May 10, 19:43
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0bbt5Il7U72mW/610x.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/09wM1a028i4cy/x610.jpg

mario.santon
21 May 10, 01:59
it's pretty hard to imagine any coach to handle this team.
This is the team for Mou.. when he leave, then we have to change the coach..
and find the idea that works for the team.

on Ibra, I have my own opionion is still the same as the day he left..
I dont mind him back here..

blackmore
21 May 10, 02:08
ibra not for sale says laporta...

http://translate.google.com.sg/translate?hl=en&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.calciomercato.com%2F

Choppin Onions
21 May 10, 09:24
Ibra is the past. He achieved great things with Inter and vice versa but he's moved on and so should everyone else. Someone on this forum once described (and I'm paraphrasing here) Ibra as that ex-gf that you really want back but is it really worth it? I mean she'll give you great head (suck your pee-pee if you're not entirely familiar with the English language) but she also comes with baggage. Sometimes it's just better to let go of her and go find another girl who can also give great head but won't break down in tears after you ate the last bit of ice cream.

Handoyo
21 May 10, 17:43
I mean she'll give you great head (suck your pee-pee if you're not entirely familiar with the English language)
:lol:

How're you doing BShizzle

La_Beneamata
22 May 10, 08:58
I don't think Ibra will leave Barca yet, even though Villa has now joined the team. I reckon it will be Henry that leaves as he is older and has not been such a high profile player in recent times - also there is reported interest from America as well as French teams?

As for Ibra coming back to Inter I am not against the idea as he played a big part in giving us several Scudetto's - but as long as we don't have to pay more than £25m for him!

Overall I hope we can bring in Aguero as he is young and very classy and being Argentine will fit right into our squad - and by the time he settles into the team fully in 1-2 years time he will be able to take over from Milito who will be moving on by that point?

Handoyo
22 May 10, 21:03
PWNT

jayjay
22 May 10, 21:04
MILITO RAPES IBRAHIMOBITCH

blackmore
22 May 10, 21:07
imahomobitch u are a fucking looooooser

Suneet
22 May 10, 21:07
Thanks Ibra

Maslany
22 May 10, 21:15
Ibra, i'm just curious how are you doing now?

Thanx anyways, we would've never done it with you!

Gano
22 May 10, 21:18
From his perspective it's a worst choice that was ever made.
From our perspective - fuck yeah, that deal gave us Sammy and money necessary to buy Wes.
BTW, Zlatan you can keep on kissing Barca's shirt while Internazionale will kiss the trophy :)

Alessandro
22 May 10, 21:21
http://img.studenti.it/images/giovani/main/cinematv/articoli/vip/ibra_cammello255.jpg

Handoyo
22 May 10, 21:21
We truly won the Triplete because of him. :D Had we not get all those money from Ibra, I'm sure we wouldn't have won the treble.

Man thank you Zlatan. Until this day, one of the best transfers in Inter history, half of it for off-the-field reasons. :D

Here's for old time sake: :finger::D

Big Willy
22 May 10, 21:25
Ibra is one of my favorite players ever! he gave us a lot!... BTW if Milito goes to Real Madrid with Mourinho, needs his space in "La grande Inter"

Inter1908
22 May 10, 21:47
lol this is the true meaning of pwned

Dylan
22 May 10, 21:49
Absolute OWNED!
Definition

kova9
22 May 10, 21:59
In your face Zlatan!!

thorn
22 May 10, 22:12
iBRA

Dylan
22 May 10, 22:13
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

blackmore
22 May 10, 22:18
i love how all ur fanboys have slowly faded into the darkness, just like u.

Nero Indigo
22 May 10, 22:19
IBRAHIMOWNEDDDDDDDD

lonewolf19
22 May 10, 22:36
Thank you Zlatan for bringing us the Treble.

How ironic, he went out on us to search for the CL. Only to get knocked out by his former teammates who went on to lift the trophy.

vassago
22 May 10, 22:38
hahahahaha....OWND

Dylan
22 May 10, 22:42
Failure!

Alcatraz
22 May 10, 22:56
This one's for you Ibra:lol::lol::lol:

A.l.i
22 May 10, 22:59
HAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Luka
22 May 10, 23:06
People who want him back just prove how clueless they are. Sorry if I'm being this offensive, but it's true.

We should never EVER take this selfish bitch back. He cares only about himself, nobody else. Same as with Balotelli, but Ibrahimovic is a little better because at least he waited until he left to start dissing the club and us fans, while the Idiot is already pissing on the colors while still in the club.

But I went off the topic.

Ibrahimovic deserves this all. Seeing how Barca is getting Villa, which is obvious slap in the face as it shows Barcelona doesn't count and trust Ibrahimovic anymore.

I hope he will be told to either accept Man City offer, or he will play with La Masia or the fuck they're called, until the end of his contract.

Thanks dude. Now you can suck my schlong, the same way you wanted Curva Nord to suck yours.

Aries
22 May 10, 23:16
I don't want him back.

His story with us ended with his decision to leave. He is just another player now.

I just hope he's happy where he is, because we sure are! :D

Inter<3
23 May 10, 00:20
Hey ....don't be rude guys ....

Maybe the real reason and why he left was .... :LOVE :)

don't tell me ya havent seen how "in love" he is with GP :))

On topic:

FUCK OFF IBrahimoBITCH !!! Grande MILITO x200 better than you are and a pure CLASS compared with you ...
I hope you end up in some midtable club like Dortmund or smthn ...

ps:CongratuFUCKINGlations for winning Champions League and fullfilling the missin "link"

OH WAIT !

IN UR FACE BITCH !!!!!

mario.santon
23 May 10, 13:42
forget about him..

sergiu.inter
23 May 10, 15:18
hey ibra...me again....we fucking won the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE you fucker...can you believe that shit??
goodnight forever ;) ciao

jayjay
23 May 10, 16:02
forget about him..

Ill never forget about him

the man who abondoned the future cl cup champions and FAILED to get it with the team he thought would win it

cumon its too funny

Scorpion
23 May 10, 17:13
People who want him back just prove how clueless they are. Sorry if I'm being this offensive, but it's true.

We should never EVER take this selfish bitch back. He cares only about himself, nobody else. Same as with Balotelli, but Ibrahimovic is a little better because at least he waited until he left to start dissing the club and us fans, while the Idiot is already pissing on the colors while still in the club.

Ibrahimovic deserves this all. Seeing how Barca is getting Villa, which is obvious slap in the face as it shows Barcelona doesn't count and trust Ibrahimovic anymore.

I hope he will be told to either accept Man City offer, or he will play with La Masia or the fuck they're called, until the end of his contract.

Thanks dude. Now you can suck my schlong, the same way you wanted Curva Nord to suck yours.

:star:

Illyricum
23 May 10, 17:32
Hope that Ibra has saw last night the final of Ch.L.!

We don`t need him , we have Eto'o, Milito, Pandev and Balo.

He sucks in ch.l with us.

pazzainteramala
23 May 10, 18:00
no way should he come near us he is pure garbage in cl ... if we choose to not win cl anymore than he is welcomed but that will never happen.

n4l
23 May 10, 18:04
i love how all ur fanboys have slowly faded into the darkness, just like u.

interesting indeed that all the swedish fanboys have all but completely disappeared...

Xoonky
23 May 10, 18:40
Do you want the CL cup to take a picture with it Ibro? You must be crying like a baby in Piques shoulders (or dick) right now...

Luka
23 May 10, 19:20
interesting indeed that all the swedish fanboys have all but completely disappeared...
They didn't dissapear.

They just changed the location :shades:

CCCP
23 May 10, 20:25
;)

vassago
23 May 10, 20:36
ibra why did you leave us exactly...can you say it again please:D
hahahaha
btw..thank you for doing that..whit you this wouldn't be possible;) just ask barca:P

La Bling
23 May 10, 20:45
Rain puts Ibrahimovic off Premier League move (http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=789704&sec=transfers&cc=5901)

What an idiot.

badboy2
23 May 10, 20:53
lol why all the hate? he still did many wonderful things for inter

achilles
23 May 10, 21:36
Ibra was a great player for us. We can't go back to those times, because of how he left. That he left, wanting to win the Champions League is definitely satisfying, even though I am a big fan of Zlatan's technical abilities After about 20 minutes of out-of-my-mind celebrating I gave a thought to 'poor' Zlatan! You said you wanted to play attractive football, well, you got your wish, and we got ours! I will still remember his time with Inter fondly, but he ruined his legacy with the manner in which he left.

InterawyDC
23 May 10, 21:43
Whatever, he won us some matches and he left to win the CL. I would have cheered him on had he not dissed the club later on.

Now I just can't hear him anymore, I suppose its all his words that he's been eating that are muffling his voice :D

pazzainteramala
23 May 10, 22:09
Rain puts Ibrahimovic off Premier League move (http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=789704&sec=transfers&cc=5901)

What an idiot.

if you want that article to be summed up its he is a pussy and knows he will not survive in epl.

Nyall
24 May 10, 03:45
More proof to you dumb fan boys that he doesn't like you... He was all talk when Bartha were winning saying they were better than us, etc. Yet not once has he said good job to his former fans or that he hopes Inter wins... Even Adriano did the latter.. Zlatan is an egoist who cares only for himself, Pique and his nose.

blackmore
24 May 10, 04:01

lets all gather aound this prick in a big circle..can any1 say BUKAKE!!

Tonibaloni
24 May 10, 05:27
Ibra is crying and crying but the train left him behind long time ago. Ibra can't compare to any of the inter players,.. he sucks mentally and as a player,.. I hate him,... biggest looser ever,..

SeppBlatterJesusBloodline
24 May 10, 05:33
£40M to spend + Eto, an offer Moratti wasnt able to resist.

No point in blaming Ibrahimovic though, he might've lacked the attitude and killer instinct in big matches, that was elucidated against Arsenal in the first leg and also against Inter, nevertheless a fanstastic footballer. He had nothing left to prove in Italy, abandoned his national team with his international career in doldrums, and Barcelona appearing to nearest team capable of winning multiple CL's he made his move. Overall it proved beneficial to Inter in terms of cash and team balance.

Imagine Zlatan playing instead of Eto who has looked out of depth in my opinion apart from his goals, Inter would've definitely won the CL more comfortably.

snake
24 May 10, 05:39
Imagine Zlatan playing instead of Eto who has looked out of depth in my opinion apart from his goals, Inter would've definitely won the CL more comfortably.

We would never have made it out of the group stage.

Eto'o is one of the most important parts of our team. The way he back tracks, covers space, creates space and sets up play with Sneijder was just amazing. If Eto'o was the one red carded in Barcelona, I assure you we would not have won.

2nd, replacing Zlatan with Eto'o now will change our ENTIRE strategy, not just formation. Eto'o plays as a wide forward on a 4-3-3 and defending like his city is about to be run over by vikings, can you see Zlatan doing that?

Only way he can fit...is if he takes Militos spot. Now how many Inter fans do you think are willing to let go of a guy who scored the winning goals in all 3 competitions.

Nyall
24 May 10, 05:39

No point in blaming Ibrahimovic though, he might've lacked the attitude and killer instinct in big matches, that was elucidated against Arsenal in the first leg and also against Inter, nevertheless a fanstastic footballer. He had nothing left to prove in Italy, abandoned his national team with his international career in doldrums, and Barcelona appearing to nearest team capable of winning multiple CL's he made his move. Overall it proved beneficial to Inter in terms of cash and team balance.

You have a Manchester United logo as you avatar and not an Inter logo. That alone should indicate to you, how little you know about how things have gone on at Inter before or after Zlatan. So therefore, your opinion counts as much as that of the football "experts" who didn't believe Inter had a chance of winning the UCL. (I'm not saying they had no reason to believe that, I'm saying that they were dead wrong.)

In addition to that, the mere fact that this guy went to Bartha and couldn't beat us with the "weaker" Eto'o then that alone tells you that he would not have done shit with this "weaker" Inter.

24 May 10, 05:59
We would never have made it out of the group stage.

Eto'o is one of the most important parts of our team. The way he back tracks, covers space, creates space and sets up play with Sneijder was just amazing. If Eto'o was the one red carded in Barcelona, I assure you we would not have won.

2nd, replacing Zlatan with Eto'o now will change our ENTIRE strategy, not just formation. Eto'o plays as a wide forward on a 4-3-3 and defending like his city is about to be run over by vikings, can you see Zlatan doing that?

Only way he can fit...is if he takes Militos spot. Now how many Inter fans do you think are willing to let go of a guy who scored the winning goals in all 3 competitions.

Eto is not played as a striker, at Inter he has been paid a wage more than his worth and rightly he's mum. He's no Jesus either, a trouble maker at Mallorca towards the end of his loan and also during the period when his contract extension talks were in place at Barca.

Mourinho being a reputed manager was able to keep his ego down but he's not a player who would happily play a second fiddle to Milito. I expect him to make more noises at the end of his season, moving towards England if he's persisted as an AM with low goal returns. Nevertheless, had Zlatan played instead of Milito...Inter would've fluffed in the CL.

Nyall
24 May 10, 06:05
Eto is not a striker, at Inter he has been paid a wage more than his worth and rightly he's mum. He's no Jesus either, a trouble maker at Mallorca towards the end of his loan and also during the period when his contract extension talks were in place at Barca.

Mourinho being a reputed manager was able to keep his ego down but he's not a player who would happily play a second fiddle to Milito. I expect him to make more noises at the end of his season, moving towards England if he's persisted as an AM with low goal returns. Nevertheless, had Zlatan played instead of Milito...Inter would've fluffed in the CL.

Again who the hell cares about what you expect from Inter players?! Fact is you know nothing about this club or how we play our games. And you're just sounding pathetic.

BTW, in Eto'o last PR he said the team winning is more important than him. So please STFU about all your Eto'o nonsense cuz you're beginning to sound like those dumb Swedish fan boys who we all thought we had gotten rid of when Inter knocked their Jesus out of the UCL.

24 May 10, 06:08
You have a Manchester United logo as you avatar and not an Inter logo. That alone should indicate to you, how little you know about how things have gone on at Inter before or after Zlatan. So therefore, your opinion counts as much as that of the football "experts" who didn't believe Inter had a chance of winning the UCL. (I'm not saying they had no reason to believe that, I'm saying that they were dead wrong.)

In addition to that, the mere fact that this guy went to Bartha and couldn't beat us with the "weaker" Eto'o then that alone tells you that he would not have done shit with this "weaker" Inter.

I support United it shouldnt mean posters with an Inter logo have all done some doctorate on the Italian team over the last three seasons. Before the start of the season Barcelona were clearly the favourites to retain the title with Ancelotti providing the CL pedigree Chelsea were the biggest threat.

In the next rung United, Inter and Real Madrid all had even chances, but United did have lesser chance of bottling compared to the remaining two.

Inter were able to beat Barca because they had/have the best backline in Europe, a no nonsense striker who can hold up the ball and doesent miss chances like Zlatan and Sneijder brilliantly linking the midfield and attack. But nobody would've backed Inter at the start of the season to win the CL, the current inter was much similar to Manchester United 98-99..team spirit and tactics all settling in place at the right time.

24 May 10, 06:10
Again who the hell cares about what you expect from Inter players?! Fact is you know nothing about this club or how we play our games. And you're just sounding pathetic.

BTW, in Eto'o last PR he said the team winning is more important than him. So please STFU about all your Eto'o nonsense cuz you're beginning to sound like those dumb Swedish fan boys who we all thought we had gotten rid of when Inter knocked their Jesus out of the UCL.

I fear you have some serious attitude problems, better take a chill pill.

Nyall
24 May 10, 06:20
No, I will not chill, especially with some Manure fan talking shit about one of my players. Perhaps, you should look around and realize where the fuck you are and not expect your posts where you criticize or make assumptions taken out of your ass on Inter players and expect them to be acknowledged, just because you want them to.

Universe
24 May 10, 06:28
Nyall, you don't need to be so aggressive to SeppBlatterJesusBloodline.

Doesn't matter how much he knows or doesn't know about Inter.

il-chino
24 May 10, 06:50
if Eto had a bad season, therefore Sneijder was shit

Sneijder was suppose to be our playmaker, yet Maicon assisted most of our goals

numbers is nothing compared to the amount of effort the player puts in the game

I would happily say that Eto was one of the best player this year

so

Ibra even if he was our key of success in the bast years but he was the ultimate shit according to his attitude and effort (surprisingly that was enough for him to shine in the calcio but not in CL)

thorn
24 May 10, 07:13

No point in blaming Ibrahimovic though, he might've lacked the attitude and killer instinct in big matches, that was elucidated against Arsenal in the first leg and also against Inter, nevertheless a fanstastic footballer.
we are not a selling club and do not have high debts that would force to sell our most important player at the time.
Zanetti thats what we call a fantastic footballer.not ibra or ronaldo

fugi
24 May 10, 08:19
zlatan won the CL for inter as well, because his transfer founds made this team possible.

Luka
24 May 10, 08:39
Somebody get him a medal! Now !!!

:lol:

This ^^^ is beyond hilarious.

Jnr
24 May 10, 08:52
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/2729/ibrakssing.jpg (http://img691.imageshack.us/i/ibrakssing.jpg/)

Etoo:“Ibrahimovic has kissed the shirt of Barça? That’s his choice. I won’t do that for now because I first want to earn the trust of the fans on the pitch. Ibrahimovic is a great player but I am Samuel Eto’o and my past and my victories speak for me. I do not like comparisons. I wish Zlatan all the best.”

And he left for CL glory... :)

Alex de Large
24 May 10, 09:13
It's without doubt the biggest owned in history of football like i said months ago. Iam sure he is devastated right now and he don't even plays the world cup.

Thanks for the 45 millions and Eto'o, thanks!

Trippi
24 May 10, 10:04
Our play used to be incredibly boring with Zlatan.

And one more thing about the comparison with Milito. Zlatan would have hit it in the stands for the two chances that Milito got.

Maslany
24 May 10, 10:43
Milito is a genius compared to Ibrahimovic. And the talk that if we had Ibra we would've won easier? :lol: Eto is one of the reasons why we managed to get that CL trophy, his hard work and team work (something that Ibra never had, cuz he is an individual and plays for himself) were crucial.