PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

SeppBlatterJesusBloodline
24 May 10, 12:16
Milito is a genius compared to Ibrahimovic. And the talk that if we had Ibra we would've won easier? :lol: Eto is one of the reasons why we managed to get that CL trophy, his hard work and team work (something that Ibra never had, cuz he is an individual and plays for himself) were crucial.

Zlatan is a kinda of footballer like Totti, Rooney and Ronaldo(both) equally good as a Trequartista and also leading the line. The problem this guy isnt able to step to the next level is something to do with his temparament more than his talent, what ever role Eto played this season, Zlatan is more comfortable in doing that.

Incontrast Eto is an out and out centre forward who can provide some pace and movement in the attacking third.... ofcourse he has a better big match temperament and finishing than Zlatan, it mattered in the end. But the role of an AM is simply not Eto's strength.

Universe
24 May 10, 12:41
Of course the role of AM is not Eto'o's strength. No one said it was. He has never been played as an AM. Neither is Zlatan. Neither play the role of AM.

You said "what ever role Eto played this season, Zlatan is more comfortable in doing that". Zlatan would not have tracked back and added the pressure that Eto'o did. Zlatan is not compatible with this system. Eto'o, although being rightfully lauded for his sacrifice and defensive shift is still not being credited, enough, the work he did was not good, it was immeasurably valuable.

jayjay
24 May 10, 13:38
I suppose the zlatan fanboys are reaching into desperation

We showed were far better with a World class forward rather than a big game flop

That we dont miss zlatan but we just make fun of him

suppose some cant face the fact that what milito has done more in one year than zlatan has done in his whole time here

milito has became a bigger inter great than zlatan

I suppose pique has a fake blow up champions league trophy for him and zlatan to share

Truth hurts sometimes

DARi0
24 May 10, 13:57
lol why all the hate? he still did many wonderful things for inter

I agree. I hope it's not hate, we only make fun of him. You cannot compare his move to Fatnaldo's moves, who betrayed TWICE his clubs [Barcelona-Real Madrid, INTER-milan]... at least Zlatan was honest.

I will always consider him an INTER legend, because he did incredible and outstanding things for us - and I thank him. We also have to thank him - with the money we got from his transfer we built a team that won everything.

He was truly owned, but we still shouldn't piss on him and on his INTER past!

But I agree, we should NOT take him back - his period of glory ended with us, and I believe he already gave his best - to OUR team.

I would also suggest you take it easy with making fun of him, he is still in his 1st season and maybe needs more time to adapt. Eto'o was also poor, but he had more luck! If that goal would have not been offside in the last minute.... Ibra would be celebrating right now!

Small things make the difference, and let's not forget there is a NEXT SEASON too! Barca are building an even more stronger side and Ibra will probably do everything to stay there in order to win! That's what he should do, and Barca will probably keep him because he's still good and selling him would mean that they admit they failed on the transfer market last summer with 51 mil Euro+Eto'o ! So Ibra will stay, and he will probably also win UCL in the end!!

Nyall
24 May 10, 14:26
Yeah right.. You honestly believe that Bartha are gonna keep this clown? After finally getting their real striker? Where's he gonna fit? His wages are catastrophic for a bench player. And after being out played by Pedro this season I can assure you he won't be apart of the attacking three.

DARi0
24 May 10, 14:38
He already said he doesn't wanna go to England because of ...THE RAIN LOL! Idiotic excuse for someone who played most of his career in Northern Italy [Torino, Milano] where rain is something ordinary because of the mountains! That's just a message he doesn't wanna leave... or you think someone from Serie A will buy him?

I believe he sees all the great players and potential there, probably even better than before joining them. He will do everything to stay. Henry will probably leave, so I expect him to start with Messi and Villa.

Messi - Villa - Ibra is kinda scary, don't you think?! Pedro and Bojan are indeed talented, but they are just kids for now. They have all the time in the world afterwards...

Barca won't accept to admit that they were wrong splashing 51 mil. Euro + Eto'o for him, just after 1 season!

Nyall
24 May 10, 15:07
He already said he doesn't wanna go to England because of ...THE RAIN LOL! Idiotic excuse for someone who played most of his career in Northern Italy [Torino, Milano] where rain is something ordinary because of the mountains! That's just a message he doesn't wanna leave... or you think someone from Serie A will buy him?

I believe he sees all the great players and potential there, probably even better than before joining them. He will do everything to stay. Henry will probably leave, so I expect him to start with Messi and Villa.

Messi - Villa - Ibra is kinda scary, don't you think?! Pedro and Bojan are indeed talented, but they are just kids for now. They have all the time in the world afterwards...

Barca won't accept to admit that they were wrong splashing 51 mil. Euro + Eto'o for him, just after 1 season!

I'm not at all afraid of that lineup with Ibra in it. It's way out of balance and would require 2 to play on the wing with one on the center.

With Pedro its another story. Villa has the center. Messi has one of the wings. Pedro, who btw is not a kid but 24 years old, will be on the other wing.

Camel face would not fit in, at all. Bartha aren't putting pressure on Ibra yet. But wait till elections get closer and Laporta has to substance behind his transfer. He'll definitely be put pressure on to leave as a 10 million euro per season on the bench.

Remember Sneijder used many excuses not to come here but soon pressure was put on him to leave and he realized what needed to be done.

Tonibaloni
24 May 10, 15:09
Thank you Ibra for leaving our great club!! We will miss you NEVER!!! xD

pazzainteramala
24 May 10, 23:03
no gypsys allowed on inter !!!

Mino
25 May 10, 00:29
this bitch is going to play for BBILAN and i'am sure

tritolone
25 May 10, 01:59
^^^^

when you look at it....he seems kinda useless at barca, as their 4th striker, behind Messi, Villa and Pedro, and he earns A LOT. I think he also can't play togehter with Villa which means he'll only play when Villa is injured.

If he leaves Barcelona (unlikely) he has almost nowhere to go except Milan or Jube. He won't come back here, he doesn't want to go to England and Mou wont want him at Real. He's left with German or Russian clubs and BB&JuBe

cantopiero
25 May 10, 03:04
I just hope his breakout season will be next season, I want to see him perform well at Barca.... It saddens me to always hear him being called a flop.

il-chino
25 May 10, 08:46
guys
right now I dont want to remember Ibra as a legend for inter
he was just our princes in the field
search for him in youtube but dont look at him, look at the other players around him

he was like a cancer for the team

an inter legend should be some one we love and not joking about him all the time

plus, he proved to be the biggest flop in the history

wrj
25 May 10, 09:32
guys
right now I dont want to remember Ibra as a legend for inter
he was just our princes in the field
search for him in youtube but dont look at him, look at the other players around him

he was like a cancer for the team

an inter legend should be some one we love and not joking about him all the time

plus, he proved to be the biggest flop in the history

:thumbsup:

btw i dont think he will leave barca unless his next club will sign pique too ;)

Illyricum
25 May 10, 09:46
How know` s how many times did he score for Inter in champions league.!!

p.s/We should pay barca +30milon Euro for only one reason '' They made us champion of europe''b:P..!

mario.santon
25 May 10, 11:13
yeah, Now that Mou in Madrid..
Zlatan would get 'Zero Tituli" situation :P

fugi
25 May 10, 11:14
its really sad to c how quickly some "fans" forget the past....

Interista nr.1
25 May 10, 11:19
Why all hate on Zlatan?

Ofcourse he must feel he did wrong thing that he lefted because he go to Barcelona to win CL, and than Grande Inter win it:)
And you know, many players thinks of tthe club they play for as their employer, they don't think as fans, they are not attached to club with heart like Il Capitano and Matrix are.
So you know, on paper Barcelona was stronger, he saw that chance of Barcelona winning CL is bigger and he lefted. Also he wanted win something else than Scudetto.

But he helped Inter ALOT, he was king of Italy no doubt about that- its not for nothing he was called Il Genio. Also I think most of Inter fans respect him.

Also he doesn't fit in Barcelonas system because he's not pure striker like Eto'o,and now he don't fit to Inter eather.. He fit if formation is 4-3-1-2, so like that he don't have to run to defense much.
And he fighted for Inter, it's just he's abit big guy and he can't run that fast, he can but like first 10-20 meters.

But ofcourse Inter with this system is better because it fits much better for CL, thanks Moratti, Mourinho, and Inter heroes:)

mario.santon
25 May 10, 11:26
I don't hate him, and I am one of those who doesn't mind him back..

But on making fun of him... I also join the crowd...
He insulted us, so we make fun of him... It's pretty harmless..

il-chino
25 May 10, 11:40
Interista nr.1
yes I hate him, but I still remember the great moments he had at inter

but making fun of him all the time does not match with an inter legend

he is either a respected legend or great (or dumb) former player

Nyall
25 May 10, 11:48

Why cuz we're not dumb fan boys?

Nero Indigo
25 May 10, 11:53

THESE SO CALLED "FANS" PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE INTERNAZIONALE MILANO FC!

YOU THINK ZLATAN IS THINKING ABOUT HIS PAST WITH US!? WHY SHOULD WE REMEMBER OUR PAST WITH HIM!? HE GOT OWNED! LEFT US IN A BUILDING PHASE FOR GREENER PASTURES AND AS FATE WOULD HAVE IT - WE WON OUR CL IN OUR FIRST TRY WITHOUT HIM HERE. IF AN INTER FAN FEELS BETRAYED BY HIS ACTIONS, THE MOST APPROPRIATE PLACE TO VENT IT OUT WOULD BE IN THE THREAD DEDICATED TO OUR "FORMER" PLAYER.

AND MAYBE HE'LL WIN WITH BARCA NEXT YEAR, WHO KNOWS!? BUT I DON'T THINK HE'D BE THE CENTER OF THAT SUCCESS STORY. :D

mario.santon
25 May 10, 12:13
Interista nr.1
yes I hate him, but I still remember the great moments he had at inter

but making fun of him all the time does not match with an inter legend

he is either a respected legend or great (or dumb) former player

I don't mind him out of La Grande...
Actually I want him to be in the category of former players.. not here..
If we still put him here, many people will continuously make fun of him.

See I am nice enough to offer solution for zlatan not to be made fun of... :P

Alex de Large
25 May 10, 12:24
He should be definitely out of here.
This is an insult for Bergomi, Matthaus, Mazzola, Facchetti and more.

Suneet
25 May 10, 12:45
If he joins Bbilan as is being 'reported' then yea he needs to be outta here.

Maslany
25 May 10, 12:49
I hated Ibra even when he was our player. So i don't think i gotta give him my sympathy now. 'What goes around comes around', he should tattoo that on his forehead!

CafeCordoba
25 May 10, 12:50

Not gonna happen, but if it would, then yes. Zlatan was still the biggest reason we prevailed in Serie A for so many seasons.

nerazzurri4life
25 May 10, 12:54
Zlatan was still the biggest reason we prevailed in Serie A for so many seasons.

cc (and vito and the swedish boys)
therefore, in your opinion, is Milito the biggest reason we won this season?

mario.santon
25 May 10, 13:14
yeah... It's fine if he wanna join Milan...
we can beat him at least twice a year...

CafeCordoba
25 May 10, 13:15
cc (and vito and the swedish boys)
therefore, in your opinion, is Milito the biggest reason we won this season?

Hmm, this season it's harder to specify the biggest reason. To me Zlatan being the most important player for our success earlier is because he was the top scorer and top assist man for the last two seasons he was with us. And not just those last touches (goals, assists), he was our only reference point of our attack force, the most important piece in our offensive treath to the opponents. Without him our attack would have been simply nothing.

With Milito that is not the case, even if his finishing skill was simply immense this season. He wasn't as profilic in terms of our whole attacking unit compared to Zlatan. Without Milito I think there still would be a chance to win the Scudetto. Without Zlatan back then, there would have been absolutely no chance of winning the Scudetto.

nerazzurri4life
25 May 10, 13:19
Hmm, this season it's harder to specify the biggest reason. To me Zlatan being the most important player for our success earlier is because he was the top scorer and top assist man for the last two seasons he was with us. And not just those last touches (goals, assists), he was our only reference point of our attack force, the most important piece in our offensive treath to the opponents. Without him our attack would have been simply nothing.

With Milito that is not the case, even if his finishing skill was simply immense this season. He wasn't as profilic in terms of our whole attacking unit compared to Zlatan. Without Milito I think there still would be a chance to win the Scudetto. Without Zlatan back then, there would have been absolutely no chance of winning the Scudetto.

exactly as suspected.....real fanboy talk
lmao

milito ~ 30 goals + 6 assists
ibra ~ 29 goals + 8 assists

milito is not our reference point for the attack?
my goodness

/discussion over

Suneet
25 May 10, 13:20
Yes Ibra was as decisive as Milito in Calcio, there is no harm in admitting this and we should respect him for that.

However Milito deserves more respect as he has won the same number of major titles in 1 year.

nerazzurri4life
25 May 10, 13:25
Yes Ibra was as decisive as Milito in Calcio, there is no harm in admitting this and we should respect him for that.

However Milito deserves more respect as he has won the same number of major titles in 1 year.

i was not asking about decisiveness....

since the fanboys have forever "claimed" that ibra was THE MAJOR REASON we won the scudetto, i wondered if by their reasoning, they would consider milito to be THE MAJOR REASON we won this year...

cc clearly answered it:

one of the most idiotic things i've read.......ever
no point discussing tbh

Alex de Large
25 May 10, 13:27

Why wait?

Please, make the poll again, of this 68 guys who voted la grande, probably 50 of them will not vote that again.

Suneet
25 May 10, 13:33

since the fanboys have forever "claimed" that ibra was THE MAJOR REASON we won the scudetto, i wondered if by their reasoning, they would consider milito to be THE MAJOR REASON we won this year...

cc clearly answered it:

no point discussing tbh

I dont think you understood CC's post then. But I will let him answer.

Ibra was the major reason we won the Scudetto and Milito is the major reason we won everythign this year, however Milito had a better team, didnt he?

nerazzurri4life
25 May 10, 13:35
I dont think you understood CC's post then. But I will let him answer.

Ibra was the major reason we won the Scudetto and Milito is the major reason we won everythign this year, however Milito had a better team, didnt he?

what is there to understand? his english is pretty clear and does not need any further explanation...

Without Milito I think there still would be a chance to win the Scudetto. Without Zlatan back then, there would have been absolutely no chance of winning the Scudetto.

did you read his post?

CafeCordoba
25 May 10, 13:37

cc clearly answered it:

no point discussing tbh

What's your problem? Did you watch Inter when Zlatan was here and did you watch Inter when Milito was here? Do you think that swapping those players would change nothing because their stats were pretty much equal (in Zlatan's last season vs Milito's last one) ?

Zlatan alone was our attacking unit in his last two seasons. Milito alone was not our attacking unit last season. There is so much behind those stats. It's not that since Zlatan assisted "only" 10 goals, he wasn't involved in other goals our team managed to score. He was our reference point in the attack. Milito was not, there was Sneijder who was the center piece of our game.

Can you understand it? Take Milito away from this team, and we would still be pretty competitive. We just put Eto'o to his place and replace Eto'o with let's say Balotelli. We would be still the leading candidate for the Scudetto.

Then take Zlatan out of our 07/08 and 08/09 squads, and what is left of those teams? Not much, not enough to compete for the Scudetto.

edit. Exactly this:

mario.santon
25 May 10, 13:38
it's up to the mod..

BUt I am for revote

Besnik
25 May 10, 13:41
What's your problem? Did you watch Inter when Zlatan was here and did you watch Inter when Milito was here? Do you think that swapping those players would change nothing because their stats were pretty much equal (in Zlatan's last season vs Milito's last one) ?

Zlatan alone was our attacking unit in his last two seasons. Milito alone was not our attacking unit last season. There is so much behind those stats. It's not that since Zlatan assisted "only" 10 goals, he wasn't involved in other goals our team managed to score. He was our reference point in the attack. Milito was not, there was Sneijder who was the center piece of our game.

Can you understand it? Take Milito away from this team, and we would still be pretty competitive. We just put Eto'o to his place and replace Eto'o with let's say Balotelli. We would be still the leading candidate for the Scudetto.

Then take Zlatan out of our 07/08 and 08/09 squads, and what is left of those teams? Not much, not enough to compete for the Scudetto.

I agree Cafe.

Intermilano90
25 May 10, 13:41
That rumor about him joining BBilan is ridiculous. Berlusconi would never pay 80mil for a player. In fact, he can't even pay 20mil for Edin Dzeko.

If he joins BBilan, then I won't even recognize him.

CafeCordoba
25 May 10, 13:42
And like I said, I'm not defending Zlatan for anything else than what he did for us when played for us.

IF he would be moving to Milan, which he isn't at the moment, he would be off from La Grande for sure. This Milan rumor is only because Zlatan's position at Barcelona is not 100% certain anymore and Milan-Gazprom link arrived today (but both parties denied it), the co-operation which would allow Milan to have more money in the market and that way sign Zlatan for example.

Intermilano90
25 May 10, 13:45
This rumor will never come true. I know Zlatan still has Inter in his heart, and he would never join the enemy.

Nevertheless, he makes stupid decisions sometimes. He moves to Barcelona to win the CL, and look at both of our positions right now. The next thing he will say is I want to move to BBilan because I Love Black&Red.

DARi0
25 May 10, 14:54
I totally agree with Cafe. We should appreciate his best years here at INTER and his work for us. I will always remember him as a player that can score anytime he wants in Serie A!!

And for the rest of the guys: don't fall for all the rumours out there...

Pedro, who btw is not a kid but 24 years old, will be on the other wing.

Pedro is 22 years old. btw how come you're banned? :dielaugh: :finger:

Handoyo
25 May 10, 16:19
exactly as suspected.....real fanboy talk
lmao

milito ~ 30 goals + 6 assists
ibra ~ 29 goals + 8 assists

milito is not our reference point for the attack?
my goodness
nerazzurri4life, you're a good member but can you please stop all this arrogant bullshit calling everyone who disagrees with you as a fanboy or fake fan or whatever?

And yes, Milito is NOT the reference point for the attack.

This season, Sneijder CLEARLY is.

dynasty27
25 May 10, 18:40
Still waiting for his reactions to our glory;)

Next season Mou will kill you.

nerazzurri4ever
25 May 10, 19:21
http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/3897/ibrafail.gif

Pani
25 May 10, 19:33

I am looking forward to seeing him doing the same with Bbilan jersey...

fugi
26 May 10, 09:47
Agree 100% with CC.

Intermilano90
26 May 10, 09:56

I wanna see his reaction after our treble-winning season. I think his mind is full of regrets. He must learn that no team has won the CL twice in a row. And to think that Barca plays the best football they would win the CL every year.

mario.santon
26 May 10, 10:11
yeah, Mou coming to Real Madrid is a nightmare for Zlatan...
He can't win CL because of Mou, now he probably can't win la liga as well

Gano
26 May 10, 10:11
Guys, did you see this ? Even the press is interested in this stuff :lol:

http://translate.google.lt/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=lt&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinternews.it%2F&sl=it&tl=en

pazzainteramala
26 May 10, 19:24
MILAN: ASSALTO AD IBRAHIMOVIC. SI MA CON QUALI SOLDI?

dynasty27
26 May 10, 19:37
Rco3KRW0UVA

Alex de Large
26 May 10, 21:14
Everyone laughs in Ibrahimovic face, 1 year ago he was a potential ballon d'or winner, now he is a clown.

DIN011
26 May 10, 21:37
Rco3KRW0UVA

Hahaha, that Valdes look-a-like had me rolling! "VALDES, SELECCIÓN"! :lol:

sergiu.inter
27 May 10, 12:26
35milion + huntelaar from BB ...go ibra,i insist :lol:

jayjay
27 May 10, 13:18
I would love to see ibra fail even more with jugay
Besides His bitterness that he would have developed after his failures would make him a
It would be such a huge pleasure

Antonio2810
27 May 10, 13:34
Gianluca Pagliuca talikng about ibra:I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall at that moment when [Javier] Zanetti lifted the Champions League so I could have enjoyed the spectacle at his [Ibrahomovic's] house

:thumbsup::thumbsup::lol::lol::interflag:

Marcello
27 May 10, 14:18
wateva ibra got fucked up .. epic fail yes yes

i just cant see that guy in another italian team shirt .. it would kill me inside

Luka
27 May 10, 15:07
Did you hear from Ibra after the Champions League victory?

Zanetti: "No."

ps. Cry bitch, cry.

Efrain21C
27 May 10, 15:18
Rco3KRW0UVA

what an episode!! incredible hahahahahaha

GrandeInter
27 May 10, 18:11
do you have this clip on english ? :)

pazzainteramala
27 May 10, 18:12
ibra has finally realised that he cannot operate in any big league besides italy. he will come back probable milan and fail ahha

GrandeInter
27 May 10, 22:16
http://www.football-italia.net/may27t.html

ibra is staying in barca

Inter<3
27 May 10, 22:43
Yeah fuck him :)

Maybe he gets to say "I won UCL as a SUBSTITUTE for the first substitute " :))

brehme1989
28 May 10, 02:06
And why do we care about that?

Pajo
28 May 10, 02:12
lol, mods have to make some kind of restriction turkish members not to register.. :lol:

vassago
28 May 10, 10:37
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinternews.it%2F
what about this... 28.05 10:21 - Ibra had asked Moratti Inter take back!
:))

Abdulla
28 May 10, 11:42
I don't think I ever want to see Ibra back in Inter again .. Such a gloryhunter!!

Alex de Large
28 May 10, 11:49
I want him if it's free and he gets a heavy paycut. And only if he plays in Serie A but not in CL.

Stefan
28 May 10, 12:06
He told his barca team mates after we knocked them out "shoot me if inter win the cl".

The article suggest he struggling to overcome his mistake last summer.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Fa ction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D7024&sl=it&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

Interista nr.1
28 May 10, 14:10
I don't think I ever want to see Ibra back in Inter again .. Such a gloryhunter!!
Some of you people here are not fair. EVERYBODY here knew that Ibra was, well call it "gloryhunter", I call it proffesional like Mourinho.
When Ibra came to Inter and very fast became Ibracadabra etc. you same people was on his dick. And he came from... JUVENTUS!!! From Juventus to Inter!! Nobody fucking cares that he was "Gloryhunter" than;)
So what, he moved to Barcelona, his choice. With money Inter got for him, Inter became GRANDE, and Ibra knows probably that with him Inter wouldnt win CL anyway, so it's not like he regret- because he would be leftet (CL) emptyhanded eather way.
I think Inter had great luck with Ibra, his arival helped Inter start Scudetto winning circle- his departure helped Inter start CL winning circle:) Also he's not doing bad in Barcelona like some here wanna make it sound like.
So Thanks Ibra!!

Alex de Large
28 May 10, 14:29
True. In fact i never respected him 100% when he was here because of his RuBentus past (u can read my posts of all this 3 years), but i did always think he was a good professional for Inter just like Figo was a good professional for Madrid and Barça.

blackmore
28 May 10, 14:30
ibra was, is and will always be a fuck head. no-one is doubting the mans ability, they are just doubting the ability in the man.

the only ppl on his dick are his fanboys and pique-nothing new. so yes thank you ibra, thank you for fucking off at the perfect time.

and it was not the arrival of ibra that started our winning, to be frank it was a certain thing called calciopoli. it was just a coincedence that homobitch got here at the same time.:D

mario.santon
28 May 10, 15:43
yeah, actually Ibra and Mou is pretty much the same.
The only difference is that Ibra was insulting intter fans by his words.

nerazzurri4life
28 May 10, 15:52
yeah, actually Ibra and Mou is pretty much the same.
The only difference is that Ibra was insulting intter fans by his words.

isn't jose doing the same now with his transgressions?
not direct insults, but disrespect to the club?

mario.santon
28 May 10, 17:50
he and Mou are the same in their insistence of leaving Inter...

Yeah, that is pretty insulting....

But Zlatan said few stupid words and this made inter fans furious. That is the difference.

Mou, I suspect, is not that idiot..

But I suspect more similarities will appear..., He will try to win back to back CL, but...
instead Capello will do it with us :)

wrj
28 May 10, 17:53
He told his barca team mates after we knocked them out "shoot me if inter win the cl".

The article suggest he struggling to overcome his mistake last summer.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Fa ction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D7024&sl=it&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

HAHA thats so funny. :lol:

sergiu.inter
28 May 10, 18:30
ibra was, is and will always be a fuck head. no-one is doubting the mans ability, they are just doubting the ability in the man.

the only ppl on his dick are his fanboys and pique-nothing new. so yes thank you ibra, thank you for fucking off at the perfect time.

and it was not the arrival of ibra that started our winning, to be frank it was a certain thing called calciopoli. it was just a coincedence that homobitch got here at the same time.:D

well said ;)

jayjay
28 May 10, 20:33
The best team Turkish football club Besiktas J.K

Still we would beat you ;)

jayjay
28 May 10, 20:34
I would personally rip ibras small sack off if he even attempts to return to inter

mario.santon
30 May 10, 22:35
asides from his antics and insults to us, he helped us to achieve scudetti.
So, I think he could return... he will make us stronger... But he won't be considered as big as before..
we have now milito and eto'o upfront, plus Sneijder..
With Ibra we should have different style of play..., I doubt Ibra is suitable for our blazing counter strike... With Ibra, we should deploy attack with more posession

Scorpion
31 May 10, 00:15
I would never want him back in Inter after all he said and did

when he joined Barcelona. He is a mercenary, but I thank him for the

Scudettos he helped us achieve

interlouis
31 May 10, 01:49
I agree, Mou is way smarter than him dealing with this issue, but as someone said before" A person isnt who they've during the last conversation you had with them, they are who they're been throughout your whole relationship" IB and Jose have their choice and freedom to chase whatever they want, Also i disgust IB, but they both left us glories. We should respect that.

mario.santon
31 May 10, 02:35
I doubt he'll try to come back.... He's 28 and has other chances...

But my suspicion on he's not gonna settle in Barca looks to turn to be true....
This man is way too selfish to be deputy of anyone..., but he miss his chances at the big clubs...
Man U, Real, Barca, Inter, Bayern, even Liverpool ... all have their #1 striker....
He has to go to the lower level to maintain his indulgence on his ego...
Man City will treat him as #1, and mancini probably will accept him..........

mario.santon
31 May 10, 02:35
I doubt he'll try to come back.... He's 28 and has other chances...

But my suspicion on he's not gonna settle in Barca looks to turn to be true....
This man is way too selfish to be deputy of anyone..., but he miss his chances at the big clubs...
Man U, Real, Barca, Inter, Bayern, even Liverpool ... all have their #1 striker....
He has to go to the lower level to maintain his indulgence on his ego...
Man City will treat him as #1, and mancini probably will accept him..........

Alex de Large
31 May 10, 12:24
Cambiasso, Julio, Zanetti, Cruz, Samuel didn't help us with those scudettos?

Ehsan
31 May 10, 12:34
Cambiasso, Julio, Zanetti, Cruz, Samuel didn't help us with those scudettos?

Every single person helped with those scudetti, but Zlatan was the catalyst and we have to give him credit for that.

When you consider any player's contribution, ask yourself this: Would we have won the same matches if we had another player instead? If we didn't have Samuel but some random defender... yes we could have won. If we didn't have Zanetti but some random captain... yes we could have won. But if we didn't have Zlatan? At times we couldn't score a single goal until he touched the ball, he was irreplaceable in terms of what we achieved. The only other player that comes close to being a catalyst was Julio Cesar, but goalkeepers are different anyway and they are expected to be perfect in big teams.

mario.santon
31 May 10, 12:38
.. Zanetti, Julio Cesar and Cambiasso are the people winning the scudetti... Zlatan helped :P

Alex de Large
31 May 10, 12:39
If we didn't have Zlatan we could have got Drogba, Milito or whoever, who are as good as him.

Handoyo
31 May 10, 17:14
Neither Drogba nor D.Milito is even as 'Rambo' as Zlatan is. Zlatan is probably the player you need most in your squad if you have 10 other offensively inept player.

Of course, it doesn't mean that Zlatan is better than Drogba or D.Milito. He's just a much better one-man solo kind of player.

Besnik
31 May 10, 18:05
Well said Han'rambodoyo :P. I agree with you.

mario.santon
31 May 10, 20:26
yeah, true... But... when we have to face huge team.. Then Ibra must play in a team with good collaboration.
Even, we have to fill the hole created when he left with few players: Milito & Sneijder. Milito alone added with old inter team will not work as good as old inter with zlatan.
But with the addition of Sneijder.., Inter is more balanced.

If current inter is added with zlatan, will he make us a better team. I think with the right way of play, he certainly could, even though current team can win treble without zlatan.

Today, I personally can easily forget his sin in the past... We have won treble, giving zlatan a smack on the face... I think inter fans have already won against him and got their payback from zlatan's insult.
Moratti has issued his personal statement that he would welcome zlatan if he can admit his mistakes.

I don't think zlatan will openly admit it... and it means he will not be with us.
But if he comes back..., let him be.
Probably it is better to move back here and avoiding Mou's beating him again :P

Alcatraz
01 Jun 10, 13:07
Just read on ZDF that Ibras agent called Pep a 'case for the psycho' and must be out of his mind for letting a player of that value rott on the bank...Can it be that somebody is forcing his way out of this mess he ran into?:rollani:

Handoyo
01 Jun 10, 14:27
Raiola at his snake cuntface best.

nerazzurri4life
01 Jun 10, 15:52
Every single person helped with those scudetti, but Zlatan was the catalyst and we have to give him credit for that.

When you consider any player's contribution, ask yourself this: Would we have won the same matches if we had another player instead? If we didn't have Samuel but some random defender... yes we could have won. If we didn't have Zanetti but some random captain... yes we could have won. But if we didn't have Zlatan? At times we couldn't score a single goal until he touched the ball, he was irreplaceable in terms of what we achieved. The only other player that comes close to being a catalyst was Julio Cesar, but goalkeepers are different anyway and they are expected to be perfect in big teams.

everybody's entitled to their opinion, but i just do not agree with this....
all these sentiments about with or without zlatan and with or without other players are just that, sentiments...

how can you say that without zlatan we wouldn't win?
to me, what jose has shown (and other top managers) is that when you have a marquee player, you change your tactics to support that player....so while we had zlatan, we played a game to support zlatan.....simple as.....however, when we didn't have zlatan, we changed our tactics to suit our players and we still scored a ton of goals...
Inter had cruz, crespo, and adri when we had zlatan.....all serie A strikers.....all who can score 15 goals a season easy......to say that we "couldn't" score with these players is rather ridiculous......imo, without zlatan, we would've simply played with another system, since we already had quality strikers...

and your comment about samuel e.t.c. being replaceble is an extremely myopic view of football.....good strikers are irreplaceable (get all the credit) but good defenders are replaceable?

just an fyi, there are many more good forwards than good defenders......

Neither Drogba nor D.Milito is even as 'Rambo' as Zlatan is. Zlatan is probably the player you need most in your squad if you have 10 other offensively inept player.

Of course, it doesn't mean that Zlatan is better than Drogba or D.Milito. He's just a much better one-man solo kind of player.

again, an opinion i don't agree with..

milito has scored goals EVERYWHERE he's played.....good midfield or bad....good offensive support or not.....zaragoza, genoa?? nothing "world class" about his offensive support......milito has scored a ton of goals this season OUT OF NOTHING....impossible angles, dribbling past players, long range shots have all been done by him.....go examine his goals...

and let's not forget zlatan only scored a ton in his LAST SEASON with Inter....with "better offensive" weapons at Juve, he still didn't score a lot....not to mention being a dud for his national team...

and i don't even want to discuss drogba as in my opinion, zlatan is not even 1/2 the striker drogba is

mario.santon
01 Jun 10, 22:37
yeah, the major difference between Milito and Zlatan is that Milito can win and scores in the big games.....

Puma
10 Jun 10, 13:02
Moratti: 'I would sign Ibra again'
Thursday 10 June, 2010

Inter President Massimo Moratti would have no problem bringing Zlatan Ibrahimovic back to the club, but feels he wouldn't fit in the team.

Ibrahimovic left for Barcelona last summer in a bid to win the Champions League only to see Inter knock his new side out in the semi-finals and go on to win the competition.

The 28-year-old Swede scored 16 La Liga goals in his first season at the Camp Nou, but was left out towards the end of the season after being inconsistent.

There have been reports that Barcelona will try and flog him this summer, especially after David Villa's arrival from Valencia.

When asked if reports that Inter are interested were true, Moratti said: “We don't figure in any of this, but I would always take Ibrahimovic back for the champion that he is.

“However, right now the team is structured differently,” he concluded.

http://www.football-italia.net/jun10l.html

blackmore
10 Jun 10, 13:08
“However, right now the team is structured differently,” he concluded.

lol.....as usual presidente is just trying to be a gentleman here.....even he knows it wont work in this current line up...grande moratti!!!

Trippi
10 Jun 10, 15:17
Sign him and send him to Livorno.

FCBarca
10 Jun 10, 16:05
Raiola at his snake cuntface best.

And slamming Pep in Catalunya?...Raiola should hide under the rock he crawled out from

Handoyo
10 Jun 10, 17:14
Dude why? He shouldn't, so the Catalonians can stone him to death and we'll all be spared from his future BS.

FCBarca
10 Jun 10, 17:23
Dude why? He shouldn't, so the Catalonians can stone him to death and we'll all be spared from his future BS.

Good point...Reminds me of that scene in Life of Brian with the stoning, if only we could line up Raiola for a little stoning

Handoyo
11 Jun 10, 04:22
Guys lay off the BS.

Deji, no need to be so hostile on FCBarca, he's a cool visitor in this site.

Alessandro
20 Jun 10, 11:51
If he Joins AC Milan i will burn his fucking jersey...

http://www.football-italia.net/jun20f.html

blackmore
20 Jun 10, 11:54

http://www.football-italia.net/jun20f.html

i cant believe u still fuckin have it....:)

Alessandro
20 Jun 10, 11:56
i cant believe u still fuckin have it....:)

Its in my old jersey draw...

Maslany
20 Jun 10, 12:04

http://www.football-italia.net/jun20f.htmlI will enjoy beating them even more!

But, seriously? Ibrahimovic falls low again??? I've never trusted him, even when he was our player, he was full of shit, i hated his face but i respected him cuz he was our player after all. Now this? Will he ever learn from his mistakes?? Come here Ibra!! And prepare FOR HELL !

Sucre
20 Jun 10, 12:11
They haven't money to buy him. Maybe some exchange, but I don't think he will join Bilan.

Wallace
20 Jun 10, 12:57
Exchange? Who do they have to exchange for Zlatan? Favadinho?

The Wall
20 Jun 10, 12:58
Exchange? Who do they have to exchange for Zlatan? Favadinho?

Pato

Jacquez
20 Jun 10, 13:02
by the way, am I the only one who finds this poll and its results to be completely unfair? only 47% voted on him being an Inter great, while 53% voted otherwise - why wasn't the question simply if he were La grande material or not?

blackmore
20 Jun 10, 13:11
by the way, am I the only one who finds this poll and its results to be completely unfair? only 47% voted on him being an Inter great, while 53% voted otherwise - why wasn't the question simply if he were La grande material or not?

because he isnt....;)

Besnik
20 Jun 10, 13:16
Ibra is legend .

blackmore
20 Jun 10, 13:19
ibra is garbage . :D

Stefan
20 Jun 10, 13:48

Why must one simpify a poll?? People can categorise him in many ways.

Jacquez
20 Jun 10, 14:21
of course they can. but when the result decides whether or not he should be looked at as a legend or simply a former player, I think you should simplify the poll, and afterwards, if necessary, you could make this poll...

besides, when you look at this poll and its results, Ibra shouldn't be in La Grande Inter..

Suneet
20 Jun 10, 15:10
For me he will go from La Grande to La Grande Traitor. Though I think the story is laughable.

Alex de Large
21 Jun 10, 13:26
He could go to Ac Milan, maybe no this year but next if he stays at Barça.

Besnik
21 Jun 10, 13:28
I got a feeling that Ibra will sign for ManCity.. maybe Barca can swap him for Robinho or so.

FCBarca
21 Jun 10, 19:02
I got a feeling that Ibra will sign for ManCity.. maybe Barca can swap him for Robinho or so.

Just say no to Robinho

Rumours building (Today's Sport goes into it in more detail) that Ibra might be moved on loan to none other than....AC Milan

el_dude
24 Jun 10, 16:01
Just say no to Robinho

Rumours building (Today's Sport goes into it in more detail) that Ibra might be moved on loan to none other than....AC Milan

I heard that too. I wouldn't put something like that past him.

rockball
24 Jun 10, 17:01
Would be great. Lucio and Samuel will get to pwn him twice at San Siro ;)

Rimpel
24 Jun 10, 18:37
Don't see it happening, would Berlusconi suddenly start coughing up da cash? If it happens though, he'll be the biggest traitor ever...

Toninu
25 Jun 10, 05:49
Milan have a transfer budget of 20 million and they also are working to have a cap on wages, Ibra to Milan is not going to happen even Galliani himself said, the guy they want in attack is Luis Fabiano.

desperanish
25 Jun 10, 06:41
Ibracadabra For Life

http://img105.herosh.com/2010/06/25/120628147.jpg

I Love Ibra And I Think He Is A Champion...

http://img104.herosh.com/2010/06/25/392806452.jpg

When The Ibra Was In Inter He Play Increadible...

http://img105.herosh.com/2010/06/25/119761449.jpg

His Style And Skill And Technique And Speed And Pass And Scores...

http://img103.herosh.com/2010/06/25/179615372.jpg

When I Think About Interista Ibra I Enjoy It

http://img104.herosh.com/2010/06/25/912220883.jpg

sergiu.inter
25 Jun 10, 12:39
LOL :D

Toninu
25 Jun 10, 12:41
Ibracadabra For Life

http://img105.herosh.com/2010/06/25/120628147.jpg

http://img104.herosh.com/2010/06/25/392806452.jpg

http://img105.herosh.com/2010/06/25/119761449.jpg

http://img103.herosh.com/2010/06/25/179615372.jpg

http://img104.herosh.com/2010/06/25/912220883.jpg

When I think about Ibra leaving Inter to win Champions League with Barca, I enjoy it :D

Inter Siamo Noi
25 Jun 10, 12:48
Why Ibrahimovic in La Grande Inter. After he said that left us for win the Champions, I really started hate him.

Besnik
25 Jun 10, 13:15
Why Ibrahimovic in La Grande Inter. After he said that left us for win the Champions, I really started hate him.

Because no one can jump more than him. :D

http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/FC+Inter+Milan+v+Bologna+FC+Serie+LgONN0n6wGAl.jpg

blackmore
25 Jun 10, 14:07
When I think about Ibra leaving Inter to win Champions League with Barca, I enjoy it :D

fuck bro u beat me too it......

great just what we need more homo fanboys....

FCBarca
30 Jun 10, 05:38
http://www.sport.es/vivo/recursos/fotos/foto_444/foto_444403_CAS.jpg

Universe
30 Jun 10, 11:51
Ibracadabra For Life

Christ I'm making this my signature, this is fucking amazing.

thatdude
30 Jun 10, 13:20
Lmao, no homo on that last line.

blackmore
30 Jun 10, 13:23
haha i just picked that up...funny shit!!

vitomins
30 Jun 10, 17:29
http://www.sport.es/vivo/recursos/fotos/foto_444/foto_444403_CAS.jpg

Nice Photoshop job Nike:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_9gcceJohlAk/Sb-nLFEelQI/AAAAAAAAKtQ/sV_A7fxTAFw/s400/Ibrahimovic.efe..jpg

rockball
30 Jun 10, 17:43
:lol: Wtf! Couldn't they find one decent pic of him in the dirty colours?

I am sure looking at the pic would make him feel all the more miserable.

Toninu
30 Jun 10, 17:46
I think that's back before he debuted =P

Suneet
30 Jun 10, 19:23
I cant believe I'm saying this, but Ibra along with Puyol is probably the only honest person in their team.

rockball
30 Jun 10, 19:25
ssshhhh

pazzainteramala
30 Jun 10, 19:48
maybe ibra will do better this year with villa and messi on wing. ( i think villa will play on wing)

Universe
30 Jun 10, 19:51
I cant believe I'm saying this, but Ibra along with Puyol is probably the only honest person in their team.

What do you mean by that? Honest as in up-front and clear with their intentions?

Suneet
30 Jun 10, 20:18
Yup, even though Ibra is a prick, he will not lie. I want to move, means I want to move. I think you should shush and get lost, it means shutup and get lost.

A.l.i
01 Jul 10, 20:02
And suck my b.... means suck my b....... :P

You just have to love Ibra !!!

blackmore
02 Jul 10, 12:47
yeah..when he says i want u too pass me the ball, it means i want u too pass me the ball?

when he says why didnt u pass me the ball, it means i want u to pass me the ball?

when others scored and he had that look on his face, it means i want u too pass me the ball/why didnt u pass me the ball?

gotta love it huh..?

Suneet
02 Jul 10, 12:55
Is it wrong to call you a hater? The guy is a prick wants to be the center of the universe but he doesnt lie, he means what he says, how difficult is it to understand??

blackmore
02 Jul 10, 12:57
yeah if theres one thing i have a passion hating its him...

but no your right suneet, he is very honest, even i give that to him :)

Puma
04 Jul 10, 10:40
Milan's £30m Ibra plan takes shape
Sunday 4 July, 2010

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is increasingly close to joining Milan, as the £30m would be paid over four years.

The Swede is a confirmed target for the Rossoneri, as declared by Vice-President Adriano Galliani, but his price-tag had seemed too much of an obstacle.

Luis Fabiano was a more likely signing, but with Brazil’s exit from the World Cup, he has now stated he wants to remain with Sevilla.

“The President and director of sport know full well my intentions to stay at Sevilla,” he told Brazilian television.

“It has been said that I wanted to play elsewhere, but I never made any such statement. Now we’ll sit around a table and discuss the situation.”

The Corriere dello Sport claims today that a plan is forming to bring ex-Inter striker Ibrahimovic back to San Siro just a year after his move to Barcelona.

Ibra has been valued at around €36m - £30m – and Milan would be allowed to spread the payment over a four-year period.

The biggest obstacle remains his wages, but it’s reported that Barca could help out with this situation.

The Spaniards will save around €50m over the next few years if they take Ibrahimovic off their payroll.

Therefore they would provide a £8m ‘golden handshake’ deal and that money would balance out the drop in salary for the transfer to Milan.

Barcelona have just signed Spain’s World Cup sensation David Villa, so there is precious little room for the Swede in this team.

http://www.football-italia.net/jul04f.html

Handoyo
04 Jul 10, 11:22
Meh, I don't think they'll sign him. Every summer, Milan is linked with world class forwards since Shevchenko left in 2006 but the ones who have joined them so far are Ricardo Olivera, Huntelaar and Pato. :lol:

Maybe Iaquinta this time. :lol:

mario.santon
04 Jul 10, 18:29
they can sign Suazo from us, they wanted him few years ago

La Bling
05 Jul 10, 05:18
Galliani: Ibra's too expensive
(http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=805985&sec=transfers&cc=5901)

"Ibrahimovic will not come to Milan," he told Sky Sport Italia. "We simply do not have the economic conditions to complete the signing. He is just too expensive.

"Barcelona can afford certain wages that we cannot deal with and, with these figures, it just isn't going to happen."

Luka
13 Jul 10, 18:52
Hmmm interesting.

Chech this; at Barcas biggest forum, since 2008:
Xavi has 81 pages
Iniesta has 112 pages
Messi has 336 pages

Ibrahimovic... 800 pages :lol:

I feel Ibra fanboys ambush there :D

It's so great they ain't here anymore to support the doosh.

Handoyo
13 Jul 10, 18:56
HAHAHA

Nice fine Luka. :D

nerazzurri4life
13 Jul 10, 19:12
Hmmm interesting.

Chech this; at Barcas biggest forum, since 2008:
Xavi has 81 pages
Iniesta has 112 pages
Messi has 336 pages

Ibrahimovic... 800 pages :lol:

I feel Ibra fanboys ambush there :D

It's so great they ain't here anymore to support the doosh.

that is fookin hilarious.......well, according the adam and co., since he has the most 'posts' on the forum, it must mean he's the most importat...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

cantopiero
07 Aug 10, 18:21
Thinking about it I hope the admins of this site would post the number of Ibra fanboys who left the forum after he left :D
If he comes back to Serie A I would begin to not like him cos he would be joining either of THOSE two. Anyway I dont think Milan would be able to pay his wages so he stays where he is.

cantopiero
08 Aug 10, 14:57
Ibra just scored for Barca Yaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy, in the commentators words , Ibra is a striker who has the ability to create something out of nothing.
Too bad it was against a chinese team :D

Luka
08 Aug 10, 16:09
It's the same old story.

He might play good for a while, but once the key games in CL kicks in he'll show his "quality" as he always does.

Besnik
08 Aug 10, 16:18
It's the same old story.

He might play good for a while, but once the key games in CL kicks in he'll show his "quality" as he always does.

His 'quality' ?

William
08 Aug 10, 16:39
I still cant believe how great a deal we got for Ibra :D

Luka
08 Aug 10, 16:47
His 'quality' ?
Yup. His quality to suck in the sound of the CL crucial knockout games :D

Besnik
08 Aug 10, 16:51
Yup. His quality to suck in the sound of the CL crucial knockout games :D

Sorry Luka, but you're exaggerating. He was very useful for us (even though he didn't scored in CL), I mean useful like assists and such great contribution, also comparing first season of Henry in Barca, Ibra is not that bad. But anyways, he's not here with us anymore and you keep saying crap words about him.

And at least, no one can deny his skills, maybe you can deny his attitude or his behaviour, but skills? Sorry my friend. :)

cantopiero
08 Aug 10, 16:53
He has already broken that jinx. Stuttgart and Arsenal fans can testify about this :D, maybe he loved inter so much that he 'decided' to suck against us :howler:.

Luka
08 Aug 10, 16:57
No need to appologise Besnik if you have other opinion ;)

However... he was one of the reasons we couldn't do lick in CL. As Sacchi said it once, if football was an individual sport Ibrahimovic would be one of the best. But football is a teamsport, and Ibrahimovic ain't the best teamplayer. We learned it, and Barca learned it last season.

The team MUST be round around him to make him a great player. If he is one of the few, he ain't as great player anymore. That's what happened at Barca. He was one of the few, and that is what destroyed his "greatness". He can't be one of the few, he must be a star of the team, a refference point to shine. And it DOES work, but once you switch from a mediocre opposition in the league, to the best opposition in the CL, the problems arise.

As for his skills, I never denied his skills Besnik.

cantopiero
08 Aug 10, 18:09
No need to appologise Besnik if you have other opinion ;)

However... he was one of the reasons we couldn't do lick in CL. As Sacchi said it once, if football was an individual sport Ibrahimovic would be one of the best. But football is a teamsport, and Ibrahimovic ain't the best teamplayer. We learned it, and Barca learned it last season.

The team MUST be round around him to make him a great player. If he is one of the few, he ain't as great player anymore. That's what happened at Barca. He was one of the few, and that is what destroyed his "greatness". He can't be one of the few, he must be a star of the team, a refference point to shine. And it DOES work, but once you switch from a mediocre opposition in the league, to the best opposition in the CL, the problems arise.

As for his skills, I never denied his skills Besnik.

I think our problem in the champs league didnt have too much to do with Ibrahimovic than the fact we didnt have any decent playmaker for sometime, someone who could orchestrate play and give killer passes, when that player arrived we all saw the result. I am not a fan of saying what might have happen but i strongly believe that if Ibra was still with us together with Sneijder and Milito, we would have wreaked havoc in the champions league.
He carried the most of the blame for our CL showings because he was our star player but honestly we shouldnt expect that he could have done it all by himself.
I just hope he has a blinding season in Barca, He will always be an Inter great in my heart for being the one man who made our team appear stronger than it really was.

However I do agree he needs the entire team to be built around him in order to shine.

Luka
08 Aug 10, 20:05
But with Wes and Milito where would he play ?

We all know that 4-2-3-1 worked for us like a charm. 4-4-2 rombo or flat wouldn't work for us. Flat wouldn't work, cause we don't have players for it, while with 4-4-2 we would be destroyed by the teams who are great on the wings, and that is Barca. 4-2-3-1 can cover the whole width of the pitch, and that is main reason we were able to stop Barca so well.

Second reason, is that even if say Ibrahimovic played, his low workrate would still damage us. This is what Barca fans were so furious last season, that he doesn't do, not only what Sammy did, but at least some of the running, and helping the team to press high up the field. We won CL by playing great deffensive play, with Diego who doesn't sit. He does run, and does press from player to player, as long as he hast the strength to do it. Ibrahimovic could not.

Not to mention, Ibrahimovic tends to slow down the play, which is great in Serie A against lesser teams, as we play slow paced game anyways, but if we played with Barcelona with our counter attacking play, he wouldn't fit there.

Ibrahimovic needs time on the ball to do his magic, he needs to be involved in the gameplay, and he needs to have a lot of balls to make a difference for the team. Without it, he is /3 the player, and he showed that time and time agin for us in CL when we stumbled upon half a decent team. Not to mention a game like Man Utd, where he should bagg at least 1 goal.

It is not coincidence Barca went for Villa this year.

Suneet
08 Aug 10, 20:08
Well, Mourinho had said Milito was bought to play with Ibra. So I'm sure he would have had thought of some way...

brehme1989
08 Aug 10, 23:58
----------------------Julio Cesar

--Maicon-----------Lucio------------Samuel-------Zanetti

--------------------------Cambiasso

--------------Stankovic----------------Motta

-------------------------Sneijder

---------------Ibrahimovic-----------Milito

That could work really well.

Plus, take into consideration that Sneijder was bought after Zlatan left and Eto'o came. We probably wouldn't get an AMC and give Zlatan a more creative role behind Milito.

Luka
09 Aug 10, 06:55
4-4-2 diamond would doom us in the key moments of CL. Nobody plays with narrow formation like that nowadays and targets CL. If we would, Barcelona would kill us on the wings. It is too narrow, we wouldn't be able to cover the whole width, and with the transitions of Barca to other wing all the time, there would be little chance of us to deffend as well as we did last season.

Do you guys even remember how little Ibrahimovic did in deffense ? He did better under Jose, than under Mancini, but it still was barely minimum, and most of the time Ibrahiovic just jogged up front.

There is no way he would fit our way of play against Barcelona or Bayern.

minterke
09 Aug 10, 16:09
I'd take Ibra back for half the price he was sold for...especially if we're losing Mario.

Besnik
09 Aug 10, 16:34
I'd take Ibra back for half the price he was sold for...especially if we're losing Mario.

My sentiments exactly.

mario.santon
09 Aug 10, 16:34
well, it's like selling a cat, and the cat crawl back home :)
we can sell it again.... :lol:

blackmore
09 Aug 10, 16:41
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:BJvmpfN_EoECwM:http://www.superior-allied.com/shop/images/no%2520refund%2520or%2520exchange.jpg (http://www.google.com.sg/imgres?imgurl=http://www.superior-allied.com/shop/images/no%2520refund%2520or%2520exchange.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.superior-allied.com/shop/index.php/cPath/44&usg=__qlhP4JoHaQq415duK3rDbcbY0NU=&h=160&w=200&sz=41&hl=en&start=2&itbs=1&tbnid=BJvmpfN_EoECwM:&tbnh=83&tbnw=104&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dno%2Brefund%2Bpicture%26hl%3Den%26tbs %3Disch:1)

rockball
09 Aug 10, 17:24
If Ibra were here, we won't try to fit him in the 4231. The 4312 would have been brilliant then. Sneijder and Ibra in free roles with Milito banging in the goals. With 3 DMs, low workrate would not be a problem and even the fullbacks would have the freedom to advance more. I think it would have panned out well.

But yea...fuck him now.

Handoyo
09 Aug 10, 17:55
:lol:

In the Inter 102 La stagione perfetta book, there is a 2-page spread of Ibra's fail attempt to toepoke a Maxwell cross (Early minutes of semi-final Inter - Barca) and the wordings BYE BYE BABY on top of it. :lol:

Thanks for everything Ibra but really, fuck off! :D

It's really like switching Megan Fox to someone like Ashley Greene, who was thought to be an unknown but is getting hotter and hotter each day while Megan Fox had some botched plastic boob surgery and is now dropped from Transformers 3. :D

Azzkikr
09 Aug 10, 18:08
Why would anyone want the ball hugger back? We improved greatly in europe because we started functioning as a team and we did that because we got rid of Zlatan.

As a wise man once said, Zlatan needs to be focal point of his team at all times, he needs his team to constantly play for him or else he is useless, he is not a teamplayer. This will never change, its in his game to do, he is not the kind of player who sacrifices himself for his team, he needs the team to sacrifice themselves for him.

I wouldnt take him back for free tbh, we just started to finaly play as a team, Zlatan would mess that up instantly again.

Handoyo
09 Aug 10, 18:15
Not just team play issue.

But most importantly, PRIDE issue. Why would you wanna take back someone who bitched his way out of Inter?

William
09 Aug 10, 18:31
I cant say anything bad about Ibra even if he was selfish in his play he was brilliant for us. He obviously still likes us as he didnt even want to score against us the 4 times we met this season :)

dynasty27
09 Aug 10, 21:34
He allegedly said he would kill himself if Inter won the the Champions League (of course not literally). Too bad his live reactions were not filmed.

William
09 Aug 10, 21:44
He is probebly dead inside tho lol

cantopiero
13 Aug 10, 02:37
Ibracadabra.... Say you want to come back

So that we can say............ get the fuck of here
the grass is not always greener at the other side :P

Campione
13 Aug 10, 11:03
According to "Sun", City are ready to pay Zlatan approximately 500 000 pounds per week if he sign up with them.

William
13 Aug 10, 17:21
hmm I wonder if Zlatan would be able to resist such a wage. Though I think he still wants to prove his worth in Spain first after his dissapointing 1st season. Also Zlatan wants to win the champions league thats a reason why he left us) and city are only in the europa league so I doube he will join them this year.

InteristaLT
13 Aug 10, 18:05
I still cant believe how great a deal we got for Ibra :D

Yeah even though I liked him but Eto and 46 millions :) Its just more than luck.BTW I pick Eto over Ibra anyday...:)

William
13 Aug 10, 18:34
BTW I pick Eto over Ibra anyday...:)

Yeah I would kinda have to agree with that. With Eto'o your getting a team player who will work his ass off whilst trying to score which is good as long as you have an out and out striker like Milito who just fires them home with ease. The only great thing about Ibra was that he could create something out of nothing

Until he is playing in europe :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3ogMVLShjk

pazzainteramala
13 Aug 10, 19:06
http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=9736

milan on loan ?

InteristaLT
13 Aug 10, 19:09
http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=9736

milan on loan ?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:nono: fucking BBilan

William
13 Aug 10, 19:20
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:nono: fucking BBilan

I don't mean this in a bad way but Ibra wants trophies or success even. I think he will take one look at bbilan and go haha no thank you as realistically their chances are much much much much slimmer of winning anything compared to barca. Also he will look across to the other side of milano and go why the hell did I leave them

InteristaLT
13 Aug 10, 19:25
I don't mean this in a bad way but Ibra wants trophies or success even. I think he will take one look at bbilan and go haha no thank you as realistically their chances are much much much much slimmer of winning anything compared to barca. Also he will look across to the other side of milano and go why the hell did I leave them

But if he goes on loan how much it could cost for bilan?Right now only one bad news for us from bilan side is Boateng on loan.I kinda liked that guy in WC...

William
13 Aug 10, 19:32
But if he goes on loan how much it could cost for bilan?Right now only one bad news for us from bilan side is Boateng on loan.I kinda liked that guy in WC...

I wouldn't worry about Boateng as he is average at best. I know you like him so all I'm saying is that I dont think he is good enough to be trying to challenge for the league. If Zlatan does go on loan then I think bbilan will have to pay his full wage which they had stated about a month earlier was too much. Also barca payed a shit load for Ibrahimovic, even if he had a average first season they will want him there to get their moneys worth.

Then again these are just my ideas but if I was in Ibra's brain I would be telling him that going to bbilan is a career killer

InteristaLT
13 Aug 10, 19:48
I wouldn't worry about Boateng as he is average at best. I know you like him so all I'm saying is that I dont think he is good enough to be trying to challenge for the league. If Zlatan does go on loan then I think bbilan will have to pay his full wage which they had stated about a month earlier was too much. Also barca payed a shit load for Ibrahimovic, even if he had a average first season they will want him there to get their moneys worth.

Then again these are just my ideas but if I was in Ibra's brain I would be telling him that going to bbilan is a career killer

I dont like Boateng I am just saying that he is ok (that tackle on Ballack was wonderfull :D) and I dont want any players who are better than ok to play for bilan :) Eitherway they wont win shit this season anyway.And if I was in Ibra's brain I will accept going to bilan for maximum wage and then I will have some fun like wearing Inter shirts and scoring own goals :D:D:D

William
13 Aug 10, 20:51
I dont like Boateng I am just saying that he is ok (that tackle on Ballack was wonderfull :D) and I dont want any players who are better than ok to play for bilan :) Eitherway they wont win shit this season anyway.And if I was in Ibra's brain I will accept going to bilan for maximum wage and then I will have some fun like wearing Inter shirts and scoring own goals :D:D:D

Do you remember when Zlatan was just laughing at fatnaldo when he was warming up for the derby a few years back? I'm sure Zlatan in his right mind would say no to joining that shit club.

Luka
14 Aug 10, 20:15
Ibrahimovic finaly is ok to show us what he thinks about him leaving Inter, from a time perspective.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4518/gifibracrazy.gif

William
14 Aug 10, 20:30
Signs of slight embarrassment right there. I would personally like to thank Ibra for leaving us as his transfer and the money from it paid for and created our 2009/10 team which dominated europe.

Ibrahimovic finaly is ok to show us what he thinks about him leaving Inter, from a time perspective.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4518/gifibracrazy.gif

Ibra is a perfect example of what I was trying to understand eariler as to why people would buy another teams top because a player they like moved there. I was an Ibra fan boy (yeah I'll admit it) but as soon as he left Inter that was it for me. He done great things for our club and I wished him well because of that but that was all. Also there was no way in hell I would buy another teams top because he moved there.

Suneet
14 Aug 10, 21:54
Nobody will understand that here William, they are still in 1908 where all footballers, sorry professional footballers will bleed black and blue. Ibra was a cunt, but he played a major part in where we are today.

Luka
14 Aug 10, 22:10
Ibra was a cunt, but he played a major part in where we are today.
Historicly ? YES.

But so did fatass at one point of Inter history, and yet nobody denies he's a cunt.

Ibrahimovic ain't hated to this levels, but he did show disrespect to the former club/tiffosi and it will be forever remembered him. Maybe not by all the fans, but by many.

ps. Bro, Mascherano will be a mercenary (as it shows now at Liverpool) but as long as he will not diss our club either when he's in it, or when he leaves there will be no problem. I don't expect everybody to love Inter. In fact, if everybody did it would be boring mate ;) I do demand respect though for the club, and our fans, and that applies to everybody, mercenaries, "supporters of inter as child" or simple proffesionals.

Rimpel
14 Aug 10, 22:43
Seems obvious to me that Barca don't want him. Can't see Guardiola choosing him ahead of Villa/Pedro, which is odd considering how much money they payed for him.

InteristaLT
15 Aug 10, 08:50
I want to ask you guys because you know better but when Inter was playing barca at home 09/10 CL group stages there was some fans who boooed Ibra because he said something wrong before the game?I dont remember it right so I am asking you...

SlumDog
15 Aug 10, 10:53
Seems obvious to me that Barca don't want him. Can't see Guardiola choosing him ahead of Villa/Pedro, which is odd considering how much money they payed for him.

Ibra fucked it up, because of his lazyness. His first season he impressed by scoring and assisting and showing will, but then he got lazy and that dosn't please Pep Guardiola.

Luka
15 Aug 10, 11:12
I want to ask you guys because you know better but when Inter was playing barca at home 09/10 CL group stages there was some fans who boooed Ibra because he said something wrong before the game?
From what I remember, they either ignored him, or did some applause to some degree when he was presented with the team. After that I think that there were some whistles during the game, but I don't remember this that well. Pretty much we all moved on since we've beaten Barca.

I know Curva Nord in official message said that they will ignore him, and also put banners during the game.

http://www.curvanordmilano.net/albums/Coreografie-2009-10/408_1.jpg

Stefan
15 Aug 10, 11:35
They decided indifference hurts more.

Campione
15 Aug 10, 14:07
Actually Ibrahimovic got booed every time he touched the ball at Meazza last season. Yes, there might have been fans who applauded him but overall our fans weren't much hospitable towards Zlatan ;).

jayjay
15 Aug 10, 20:02
Zlatans mouth fucked him over with the fans and also his actions

PS Have we been linked to him yet I reckon we will very soon

William
15 Aug 10, 20:52
I dont think Zlatan could face coming back to us at the moment after leaving us to win something he thought we couldn't. Also he scored for barca so maybe pep will have a little think about not selling him

InteristaLT
15 Aug 10, 20:56
I heard Man City are going to offer 96 millions for him... :D thats very funny the same thing like Real Madrid offering 10 million pounds for Drogba :D

William
15 Aug 10, 21:20
96 million euros for him :thumbsup: thats some offer, is there any truth to it?

InteristaLT
15 Aug 10, 21:33
96 million euros for him :thumbsup: thats some offer, is there any truth to it?

Which is more funny?
http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=67174 vs http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=67299

William
15 Aug 10, 21:37
Which is more funny?
http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=67174 vs http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=67299

The drogba one is more funny. He might be 32 but he is a fucking goal machine! He has got to the age now where he is worth more to a club if he stays. I know he is old but 30 million would be closer to a deal. 10 million is a joke

InteristaLT
15 Aug 10, 21:44
For 10 million Real can buy his arm or maybe leg.Thats it.Nothing more...

William
15 Aug 10, 21:52
For 10 million Real can buy his arm or maybe leg.Thats it.Nothing more...

I can bet if drogba saw that crappy offer he will be furious.

InteristaLT
16 Aug 10, 05:59
But still 96 millions for Ibra is a joke.I know he is one of the best forwards in the world right now but still...

William
16 Aug 10, 19:21
But still 96 millions for Ibra is a joke.I know he is one of the best forwards in the world right now but still...

Yeah but it shows how much power they have but a little desperation. I would persoanlly rather see Ibra in a city top as I don't care about them whereas I detest barcelona. I wonder if Ibra will be willing to play europa league football?

InteristaLT
16 Aug 10, 19:39
Yeah but it shows how much power they have but a little desperation. I would persoanlly rather see Ibra in a city top as I don't care about them whereas I detest barcelona. I wonder if Ibra will be willing to play europa league football?

Yeah just imagine Ibra and Tevez playing together...mmm.I personally like to see Ibra playing as a starter in Man City than as a sub behind pedro(????) in barcelona

William
16 Aug 10, 20:05
Yeah just imagine Ibra and Tevez playing together...mmm.I personally like to see Ibra playing as a starter in Man City than as a sub behind pedro(????) in barcelona

Yeah that would be lethal. Teves is known to work his ass off which compensates for Ibra's laziness. Also I really dont undersand the logic of pep either but hopefully that will be his undoing :)

mario.santon
16 Aug 10, 20:23
Man City is quite crappy, so Ibra will certainly improve them

Besnik
16 Aug 10, 20:33
Man City is quite crappy, so Ibra will certainly improve them

Man City is not crappy anymore.. if Mancio will manage to grow them up then fine, if not then they will need a great coach :)

William
16 Aug 10, 20:44
Man City is not crappy anymore.. if Mancio will manage to grow them up then fine, if not then they will need a great coach :)

They are not crappy but they are far from great which is what I think mario.santon was trying to say (could be completely wrong there), Ibra would turn them into a feared team as he can create a goal outa nothing

InteristaLT
16 Aug 10, 20:48
But still I think that Ibra is not moving anywhere this season maybe next...

William
16 Aug 10, 20:59
But still I think that Ibra is not moving anywhere this season maybe next...

Same. If Ibra wins the CL he will definately leave.

InteristaLT
16 Aug 10, 21:04
But I hope barca wont win shit...Sorry Ibra...

William
16 Aug 10, 21:17
But I hope barca wont win shit...Sorry Ibra...

They will have a tough time this year and I think they will have an all then nothing campaign, like they are in contention for the league, the CL and the spanish cup until the final stages and because they are in all 3 they blow them all. Like what some anti-Inter people predicted/hoped would happen to us.

jamsieboy86
17 Aug 10, 00:58
Actually Ibrahimovic got booed every time he touched the ball at Meazza last season. Yes, there might have been fans who applauded him but overall our fans weren't much hospitable towards Zlatan ;).

I was at the group stage game vs Barca last season, while there were some boos and some cheers the majority of the crowd just simply didn't react to him.

Opeum
17 Aug 10, 05:58
They probably thought..."Zlatan who?" hehe..

Campione
17 Aug 10, 12:46
I was at the group stage game vs Barca last season, while there were some boos and some cheers the majority of the crowd just simply didn't react to him.

You might be right. My opinion is based only on what I heard from the TV ;).

William
17 Aug 10, 15:07
Ibra annoyed me the other day by saying he is playing for the best club in the world. Completely wrong as they are not even the best in europe!

jayjay
17 Aug 10, 23:33
He forgot to include the best diving club in the world

And he also forgot the referees opinion of the best club in the world

blackmore
18 Aug 10, 04:15
ibra robinho swap could be on......

http://www.calcionews24.com/sky-ibra-al-city-robinho-al-barca-e-adebayor-in-francia.html

La Bling
18 Aug 10, 04:25
Ibra, Balotelli, and Mancini in Manchester. :drool:

rfU
18 Aug 10, 12:08
Ibra annoyed me the other day by saying he is playing for the best club in the world. Completely wrong as they are not even the best in europe!
Ah, but they are world club cup champions ;)

Suneet
18 Aug 10, 12:13
If Ibra signs for Man City, I will subscribe to EPL and watch City's every single game.

Handoyo
18 Aug 10, 16:17
If Ibra signs for Man City, than Mancini is the biggest retard in the world. Buys player just for the sake of buying.

blackmore
18 Aug 10, 16:29
If Ibra signs for Man City, I will subscribe to EPL and watch City's every single game.

how dare you...sacriligious....:lol:

Suneet
18 Aug 10, 19:50
Well I like Balo, Ibra, Mancio, Yaya, Silva, Ireland(think he's moved) and who doesnt like De Jong after the final... should be fun to watch. Imagine what happens if Robinho stays there.

Robinho-Tevez-Balo. When all of them put their off the pitch problems assigned that will be a deadly attack. Especially with Yaya, De Jong and Vieira shoring up the midfield.

Luka
18 Aug 10, 19:55
Real Madrid tought us, you can't build a team with money. They might have the players to build a pretty decent team, but they don't have the team yet.

Suneet
18 Aug 10, 20:00
Real Madrid tought us, you can't build a team with money. They might have the players to build a pretty decent team, but they don't have the team yet.

Completely agree Luka.

But to cook good food you need good ingredients(they have every type of player for every role). The ingredients are there, the chef is good. Mancio is smarter and has coached a few matches in the EPL now so he knows what to expect. He's actually built the exact team he wanted, they got all the players they wanted.

The team thing will take time to build, you correctly point out, so they wont win the league, but CL place for sure.

Toninu
19 Aug 10, 05:37
Well if City are given the time to gel well, I think they could become a force in Europe but more probably if Mancini doens't perform he's off and then a new manager will sign his players and there will be a whole clusterfuck ala Inter during the late 90s and early 2000s.

Coasterfreek
19 Aug 10, 07:12
I will admit, his transfer deal could be my favorite of all time in sports for me. (The Lakers trading for Pau Gasol probably goes up there). It's crazy how Moratti was able to strike a deal with Barcelona for him like he did.

On a current note, it would be dumb if Mancini trys to buy all of his former players. It's rather crazy how much of a disaster he has been in Spain.

La Brujita
20 Aug 10, 12:20
I don't think Ibra will give up too soon on Barca, unless they explicitly ask him to leave.

Mancio would ensure short-term success if he signs Ibra. Also, we all know he's the sort of manager that goes crazy for his ex-players.

Toninu
20 Aug 10, 19:16
"Questa estate Ibra ha chiamato l'Inter chiedendo di poter tornare, nel caso in cui sarebbe andato via Mourinho. Ma la società ha risposto di no. Ora va al Milan? Non scherziamo. Con che lo paga il Milan, se per fare mercato è stata costretta a chiedere due prestiti al Genoa (Amelia e Boateng, ndc)?".

This is an extract from an interview with Antonio Bartolomucci a Mediaset journalist who works very close to Inter because he does his reports on Inter etc. He said that Ibrahimovic this summer asked to come back but the club said no to him and also he said that BBilan can't afford to pay him due to the fact that their mercato this year depended on loans with Genoa. It's a pretty good read here's the link:

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnet=ZmNpbnRlcm5ld3MuaXQtMjU1OTU

Suneet
20 Aug 10, 21:57
I'd be bashed for this, but a front four of Eto, Milito, Sneijder and Ibra is tempting. Just play 4-2-3-1 that way and make sure only our wingbacks use the wings with Ibra and Milito/Eto pulling defenders for space for Sneijder to make moves or move it to Maicon. Brilliant. We will basically steam roll Serie A.

Wont do that in CL though.

Campione
20 Aug 10, 22:09
This is an extract from an interview with Antonio Bartolomucci a Mediaset journalist who works very close to Inter because he does his reports on Inter etc. He said that Ibrahimovic this summer asked to come back but the club said no to him and also he said that BBilan can't afford to pay him due to the fact that their mercato this year depended on loans with Genoa. It's a pretty good read here's the link:

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnet=ZmNpbnRlcm5ld3MuaXQtMjU1OTU

:lol: Zlatan... Doesn't you have some dignity? :palm:

Toninu
20 Aug 10, 22:43
I'd be bashed for this, but a front four of Eto, Milito, Sneijder and Ibra is tempting. Just play 4-2-3-1 that way and make sure only our wingbacks use the wings with Ibra and Milito/Eto pulling defenders for space for Sneijder to make moves or move it to Maicon. Brilliant. We will basically steam roll Serie A.

Wont do that in CL though.

I don't think the team would be very balanced with both Milito and Ibra but it's nice to imagine such a great strike force.

William
20 Aug 10, 23:16
I would welcome Zlatan back but he would have to work harder and learn to play more like a team

Pajo
21 Aug 10, 00:59
and where exactly he will play? On the wing he sucks, and for the CF spot we have Milito :)

So, unless he wants to be a back up, he wont come :P

Suneet
21 Aug 10, 06:54
When he played as striker as well, he started a lot of his stuff on the wings and moved in a lot. I'd give him that same role.

Why are we talking about it, it wont happen, he isnt a saint so we cant sign him.

Luka
21 Aug 10, 09:05
The fact we rejected him this year (if the stories to believe) is pretty sweet.

Alessandro
22 Aug 10, 08:16
Ibra watches from the bench as Barca wins 4-0... Assuming he’s staying at the club, it looks like he’s now their 5th-choice striker, safely behind Messi, Pedro, Bojan and Villa lol

rockball
22 Aug 10, 09:47
lol at both of them. At Ibra for obvious reasons, but also at Barca for paying 50m for him :lol:

jayjay
22 Aug 10, 10:15
And giving us their best forward

Alessandro
22 Aug 10, 10:45
And then us knocking them out of the champions league.

Luka
22 Aug 10, 10:57
Ibra watches from the bench as Barca wins 4-0... Assuming he’s staying at the club, it looks like he’s now their 5th-choice striker, safely behind Messi, Pedro, Bojan and Villa lol
That's how it looks like yup.

I guess Ibrahimovic would't like to kiss that shirt at the moment considering how "happy" he is right about now :P