PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Suneet
22 Aug 10, 11:53
Rumors about him moving to Bbilan make me sad, if it happens, I start a hate thread.

rockball
22 Aug 10, 12:04
I would start an 'I Don't care about Zlatan' thread. Since, I really don't.

Alessandro
22 Aug 10, 12:10
He would rather go to the premier League and win something there. Why come back to Italy when he's won everything. If he leaves, I predict Man city will get him on loan.

The777
22 Aug 10, 13:30
He would rather go to the premier League and win something there. Why come back to Italy when he's won everything. If he leaves, I predict Man city will get him on loan.

+1

William
22 Aug 10, 16:35
Yeah man city could be the place for him if he decides to leave this season.

Rimpel
22 Aug 10, 17:38
It would be funny if he went to Madrid and reunited with Mou.

William
22 Aug 10, 17:53
It would be funny if he went to Madrid and reunited with Mou.

Would be interesting to see if he recived the same welcome Figo got from the scummy barca fans :P

mario.santon
22 Aug 10, 18:36
Would be interesting to see if he recived the same welcome Figo got from the scummy barca fans :P

I don't think he has the balls to do it..
Beside this man doesn't like losing, I believe he'll stay on for a while until barca decides that he is a fluke...

Universe
23 Aug 10, 03:55
I had a dream (perhaps nightmare?) where the reason we stopped the Sculli move, and did not bid for Kuyt because we bought Ibra back from Barca for 24 million euros :yuck:

Alcatraz
23 Aug 10, 09:13
Transfermarkt.de reports that Galliani is on his way to Barca to negotiate...Anyway Raiola says it's unlikely as Ibra would get wis wage cut in half if he returns to Italy.Still i would LOVE to see Ibra getting humiliated even more than last season,what a wonderfull thought.:hopeful:

Besnik
23 Aug 10, 09:16
Transfermarkt.de reports that Galliani is on his way to Barca to negotiate...Anyway Raiola says it's unlikely as Ibra would get wis wage cut in half if he returns to Italy.Still i would LOVE to see Ibra getting humiliated even more than last season,what a wonderfull thought.:hopeful:

Ibra is guaranteed scudetto. I don't think that would be good for us if he moves to Milan. ;)

Alcatraz
23 Aug 10, 09:23
Ibra is guaranteed CL,but INTER is a different beast now,he did shit against us with Barca.It won't happen so...

Mino
23 Aug 10, 09:32
oh fuck riola

can someone kill him plz
i'll be verry happy

riola fat bastard

desperanish
23 Aug 10, 11:10
Yes Really He Play Very Well In Serie A

For Every Team...

But Barca Is different...

Suneet
23 Aug 10, 11:26
Who is going to pay his 10m plus plus.. salary? Bbilan? Why will he move to a team that has a chance to win absolutely nothing? He might be one of my favourites but I think he is a glory hunter and he said it himself that he wants to be at the best team in the world at Barca, dont think it wil make sense for him to move to our rivals.

Luka
23 Aug 10, 11:35
On the other hand Sun, Ibrahimovic has too big of an ego to sit on the bench.

I do however agree with your points, and I see it as a kind of a dilema for Ibrahimovic. Personaly I think Galliani/Berlusconi are playing a game. It was similar with Dinho, and to get a good deal. I think they would love to get Ibrahimovic, and they might get a shot, but it's all about the money, and if milan will have to pay even a fair deal this won't happen. This deal will happen only if milan will get the bargain end of a deal.

Suneet
23 Aug 10, 11:57
You say he has too much of an ego to sit on the bench, then why do you think his ego will accept to play for BBilan? :lol:

If he moves anywhere, it will be Man City.

blackmore
23 Aug 10, 12:07
your right sun cause ibra and lebron are from the same batch, big time glory hunters.....

i can never see him at bbilan, they are in the shit economically as it is, and ibra wont reduce his wages. he also has too big of a head which means he wont sit on the bench. pep is very patriotic and for the same reason he chose biscuits over yaya ,he will do the same with villa.

man city looks like the perfect destination for him. not only will he get his payday but he will be the main focal point of their team. it looks all the more certain with the adebayour and robinho rumours.

p.s there is talk of seeing adebayour in serie a

Luka
23 Aug 10, 12:15
You say he has too much of an ego to sit on the bench, then why do you think his ego will accept to play for BBilan? :lol:

I'm not saying it will (if you kinda notice, I did say I agreed with your points :shades:)

I just said he has too big of an ego to sit on the bench, I didn't focus on anything besides that.

I don't think he would agree to move to England, and if he will he will be destroyed there. Ibrahimovic is already worse in Spain, and in England it will be even worse for him.

He is best suited for italian league, with a team playing for him.

Opeum
23 Aug 10, 15:40
If he ever join Milan, he must be really that desperate. lol

Nyall
23 Aug 10, 15:44
soo like Ronaldo will this prick be kicked out of Le Grande Inter once he joins Milan or must we wait for his "I supported Milan as a child" or "Milan are greater than Barca and Inter combined" PRs first?

Stefan
23 Aug 10, 15:50
If he joins milan I prepose a new vote...

Suneet
23 Aug 10, 16:17
Straight to the traitor section if it happens.

K.I.
23 Aug 10, 16:28
lol if he joins milan we dont need a new vote....would anyone be surprised though if he does? I wouldnt

blackmore
23 Aug 10, 16:31
Straight to the traitor section if it happens.

should already be....

Alcatraz
23 Aug 10, 17:46
http://football-italia.net/aug23s.html

Hm,maybe Ibra solved his 'income-problem':rollani:

jayjay
23 Aug 10, 17:50
Feckin glory hunter

We will put him in his place Again

Nero Indigo
23 Aug 10, 18:12
soo like Ronaldo will this prick be kicked out of Le Grande Inter once he joins Milan or must we wait for his "I supported Milan as a child" or "Milan are greater than Barca and Inter combined" PRs first?

YAAAAAAAAAAAY! NYALL IS BACK!!!!!!!!! :proud:

dynasty27
23 Aug 10, 18:36
What were his original quotes during his 1st press conference for Barca?
- "If I leave for me there is no other club than Barcelona... the best club of the world.... there is no other person who is as happy as I am right now...Aoh this is like a dream come true"
http://a.imageshack.us/img505/8388/610x2y.jpg

a4win
23 Aug 10, 18:43
If the loan Deal agreed and barcelona have to paid 1/2 of his wages, mes que une Club, it's really the dumbest Club in the World.:lol:

mario.santon
23 Aug 10, 18:47
if he moves to Milan, remove him from this sub forum and put him in former players

mario.santon
23 Aug 10, 18:48
If the loan Deal agreed and barcelona have to paid 1/2 of his wages, mes que une Club, it's really the dumbest Club in the World.:lol:

:lol:

Ziyad
23 Aug 10, 18:49
Adriano to ROma,Ibra to Milan..gonna make things interesting.

dynasty27
23 Aug 10, 18:52
if he moves to Milan, remove him from this sub forum and put him in former players

or flamers paradise;)

William
23 Aug 10, 18:54
Ibra has to have some sense! I really hope he doesnt become a real traitor!

Luka
23 Aug 10, 18:57
Mmmmmmm... smells good.

Toninu
23 Aug 10, 18:58
Are monkeys running Barca, give Milan Ibra on loan and pay half his wages? What's next polish Galliani's bald head and give Berlusconi a blow job?

Devious
23 Aug 10, 19:02
He was sneezing in the shirt in this photo.

I wish he can go to Milan so we start find more competition, or as it would seems to many fools out there.

William
23 Aug 10, 19:08
Man city should keep trying. Surely barca would like a shit load of money for him rather than having to pay half his wages while he isn't even there

The Wall
23 Aug 10, 19:33
Forget this traitor part, my main concern is that Milan would be a lot stronger with him. You can say what ever you want about him, but nobody can deny that he is a superb player and talent who owned Serie A.

Still I believe that Inter stronger, but this move significantly closes the gap beetwen us and Milan.

a4win
23 Aug 10, 19:41
We cannot do Anything, Economically Milan cannot afford Ibra, only with Barca help the deal will go through.

Syn
23 Aug 10, 19:49
According to Italian journalist Carlo Pellegatti, Milan have already agreed a contract with Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Reports suggest that the player should be signed by the Rossoneri on Friday.

“Milan and Ibra have agreed a contract. The deal between them is done,” said the Mediaset journalist.

“The Swede will earn €6m per year and the rest of his wage will be covered by Barcelona.

“Zlatan is really happy to join the Rossoneri and is delighted that they will be in the Champions League. This was a key factor for him.”

Suneet
23 Aug 10, 19:53
Whatever respect I had for him, is now going slowly.... and here it comes.. gone.

I would still wait for Raoila to open his fat mouth, he wont be quiet for sure. I dont want to believe the media which is owned by Berlu

A.l.i
23 Aug 10, 20:11
Absolutely. A guy says that he's leaving 1 country as he had achieved everything there and is now this. What a traitor !!!!!

K.I.
23 Aug 10, 20:58
Forget this traitor part, my main concern is that Milan would be a lot stronger with him. You can say what ever you want about him, but nobody can deny that he is a superb player and talent who owned Serie A.

Still I believe that Inter stronger, but this move significantly closes the gap beetwen us and Milan.

No it doesnt.

The Wall
23 Aug 10, 21:00
Well, talent wise it does, can't say there is a better tridente out there in Serie A than Ronaldinho-Zlatan-Pato.

Luka
23 Aug 10, 21:04
Tridende doesn't win you titles. A team does.

Inter is currently much, much, much better team than Milan is, and Ibrahimovic won't change that.

William
23 Aug 10, 21:17
We could just try to get him on loan then ;)

We dont have to use him lol

Syn
23 Aug 10, 21:17
True Luka, and the funny thing is that he went in Barca for the CL title, and now from a horse, he will go ( if he go ) on a back of a donkey ...

Suneet
23 Aug 10, 21:24
Dont you insult donkeys syn....

jayjay
23 Aug 10, 21:55
What were his original quotes during his 1st press conference for Barca?
- "If I leave for me there is no other club than Barcelona... the best club of the world.... there is no other person who is as happy as I am right now...Aoh this is like a dream come true"

Hmm smells like shit

Pajo
23 Aug 10, 22:28
Hmm smells like shit

it must've been Piques jersey :lol: :lol:

Mino
23 Aug 10, 22:35
Hmm smells like shit

lmao

The Wall
23 Aug 10, 22:50
Tridende doesn't win you titles. A team does.

Inter is currently much, much, much better team than Milan is, and Ibrahimovic won't change that.

Well, someone could say that Inter didn't really have a team(or a strong one) when Ibra was the main man, but they still managed to win titles.

Yes, he is stupid as fuck, glory hunter, has the worst possible agent and advisor, but he is one hell of a player, especially for Serie A.

William
23 Aug 10, 22:55
Well, som one could say that Inter didn't really have a team(or a strong one) when Ibra was the main man, but they still managed to win titles.

Yes, he is stupid as fuck, glory hunter, has the worst possible agent and advisor, but he is one hell of a player, especially for Serie A.

true :(

Stefan
23 Aug 10, 22:57
Well, som one could say that Inter didn't really have a team(or a strong one) when Ibra was the main man, but they still managed to win titles.

Yes but at that time their was no team like this current inter team competiting with zlatan's inter.

He will make a difference for milan but it won't be enough to get them the scudetto imho.

The Wall
23 Aug 10, 23:03
Well, I also said that Inter is still stronger, but I don't think that gap would be THAT huge. It isn't going to be walk in the park for us if Zlatan joins Milan, we must prepare ourselfs for a tough, stressful season.

minterke
23 Aug 10, 23:06
No one should hate on this guy because he doesn't even deserve the attention. Even when Ibra was at Inter I never really liked him, he always said how Juventus earned those Scudetti and how he loved Moggi etc.

He's the definition of a mercenary, he makes Vieri look like J.Zanetti.

milton
23 Aug 10, 23:16
if he does join BBilan, it would be sooo great to knock his team out the champions league again if we played them at some stage of the competition

jayjay
23 Aug 10, 23:22
Fifa will book that

M.Adnan
23 Aug 10, 23:23
This is so similar to Ronaldo.

Go to one of the two glorious fuckers clubs of Spain because you think Inter isn't good enough for you, then Milan come and take our trash back to Italy, have a sad journey with them, then go back to your country to end your career with a big void called the Champions League.

Oh btw, Milan are just fucking sad and without any dignity. Moratti will never lower himself by collecting Milan's garbage over the years. I would be insulted if I was a Milan fan.

How would you feel if Inter sign Shevchenko after he failed with Chelsea and because we don't want to pay more money sign anyone better? this is just sad..

The Wall
23 Aug 10, 23:26

Except Zlatan is in his prime right now, Ronaldo was finished back then.

Toninu
23 Aug 10, 23:32
Ronaldo wasn't finished he played some great games at BBilan...

Mino
23 Aug 10, 23:33
now i wanna say it

fuck you ibrahimovic
that's it

Alessandro
23 Aug 10, 23:34

Go to one of the two glorious fuckers clubs of Spain because you think Inter isn't good enough for you, then Milan come and take our trash back to Italy, have a sad journey with them, then go back to your country to end your career with a big void called the Champions League.

Oh btw, Milan are just fucking sad and without any dignity. Moratti will never lower himself by collecting Milan's garbage over the years. I would be insulted if I was a Milan fan.

How would you feel if Inter sign Shevchenko after he failed with Chelsea and because we don't want to pay more money sign anyone better? this is just sad..
:thumbsup:

The Wall
23 Aug 10, 23:35
Ronaldo wasn't finished he played some great games at BBilan...

Not even close to prime Ronaldo. Ibrahimović is just 28 years old, and we all know what was his last season in Serie A like.

Mr. Hyde
23 Aug 10, 23:37
Ibra, Mancini, Ronaldo, Vieri, Crespo, Pirlo, Seedorf, Meazza.

The Milan's dream is to become nerazzurri.

milton
23 Aug 10, 23:40
if UEFA bring back the Mitropa Cup, then Ibra will finally get his european glory when BBilan win it again

pazzainteramala
23 Aug 10, 23:48
if ibra joins milan he will be destroyed by inter fans in the next derby.

blackmore
24 Aug 10, 00:00
Except Zlatan is in his prime right now, Ronaldo was finished back then.

lets see what kinda form he's in when lucio rips his nuts from his throat, and then shoves them back up through his asshole again.....

William
24 Aug 10, 00:03
lets see what kinda form he's in when lucio rips his nuts from his throat, and then shoves them back up through his asshole again.....

hahaha brilliant

Coasterfreek
24 Aug 10, 00:49
LOL @ this read. He still proved he can't do it on a big stage in the CL.

|| WS10 ||
24 Aug 10, 01:07
Let Ibra come back to milan we will just smash him in the derby and it will make serie a more interesting with Ibra back

mario.santon
24 Aug 10, 02:58

Don't forget they also tempt balotelli :P...
It will be interesting to see him in AC Milan, it could be his first failure to win league trophy... His dream of CL championship is shattered by inter, and now his record is also shattered by inter.

He will improve Milan, but their team will still be weaker than us.
It's also a good thing that more stars coming in to the league, even if they are shitty to us.
I also am amused with the fact he kissed barca's jersey just to get ditched after one season... Moving to Milan will give him more taste of failures..
If I were his agent or his friend, I would suggest him to stick in barca.. or move to Man City....

Nyall
24 Aug 10, 04:02
Are you people insane?!!!!!!! Zlatan won us the league all by himself and him going to Milan will win them the league!!!!!!! !!!! !! 1

Inter having the best goal keeper, defense and effective midfield as well as 15+ goal seasons from Cruz and Crespo in a few of those seasons had nothing to do with it!!! ! 11 It had everything to do with Ibrahimovic and now that he's got some of Pique's "mes que un club" up his bum the man is now a proven weiner!!!!! 11 !

|| WS10 ||
24 Aug 10, 04:44
Are you people insane?!!!!!!! Zlatan won us the league all by himself and him going to Milan will win them the league!!!!!!! !!!! !! 1

Inter having the best goal keeper, defense and effective midfield as well as 15+ goal seasons from Cruz and Crespo in a few of those seasons had nothing to do with it!!! ! 11 It had everything to do with Ibrahimovic and now that he's got some of Pique's "mes que un club" up his bum the man is now a proven weiner!!!!! 11 !

Even if Zlatan went to milan they wont win we have a more complete team then they do INTER>IBRA

InterAntonio
24 Aug 10, 04:50
Ibra will just be another big headed personality at Milan. He have to fight his team for the ball more than defenses against him. He doesn't show up for big games and he will get destroyed at the Derby. I loved him when he was here until his choke show in Champion's League his last season, now he is the enemy.

Inter Siamo Noi
24 Aug 10, 04:52
Is player that want to play with fucking BBILAN is 'La Grande Inter' for you? I knew when he left that he's maniac.

Jnr
24 Aug 10, 06:17
Actually Im with those who want Ibrabiatch return to Milano playing for those SerieB-no-throphy-douches(not even a Berlu cup), it will give us a fight for it , they would indeed be stronger and that is always good for the league..

CafeCordoba
24 Aug 10, 06:40
Exactly. Serie A is dead-boring with Inter as clear-cut favourites every year. Winning is boring if it's as certain as with Inter in Serie A. Still we've managed to get it quite close time to time, but I think that Zlatan at Milan, they would give a run for our players' money which can't be bad.

Campione
24 Aug 10, 08:00
It's funny that Milan fans laughed at Zlatan that he sucks against big teams and especially in the CL, that he only can score against mediocre teams, etc but now most of them seem excited to welcome Ibrahimovic in Milan :D.

Anyway, Zlatan back to Italy would make the league more interesting I think. Milan still wouldn't be a serious threat for the Scudetto though.

Luka
24 Aug 10, 08:16
It definetly would be interesting, that's for sure.

As for him improving the team, to me he won't much. It's not the same as it was at Inter, where Ibrahimovic was doing everything. At Milan there is Ronaldinho, there is Pato, it's not a 1 man team, although they are old and pathetic. They are more of a team than Inter's Ibrahimovic team, and because of that it will be similar to Barcelona (one of the stars). Ibrahimovic won't make as big impact there as he had at Inter, and that's why I would be happy to see him back and kick his ass.

Interista Gallese
24 Aug 10, 08:19
Ibrahimovic didn't win the league for Inter single-handedly. Can we please get away from this concept. If he was the only reason we won the league why did we do better when he left? He's a good but very limited player. Limited in the sense that any team with him in it has to play around him whereas Eto'o, Milito etc are more adaptable. Yes, he'll improve Milan but not the stage where they win the league. He made it look like he was the only one who won games for us as everyone had to play through him but when they were given the freedom without him their game improved.

a4win
24 Aug 10, 08:29
So let's vote, to make it more interesting.:lol:

Who want he come to milan and who doesn't want it?. it's my opinion though.

me i want he go to milan and kick his ass.

Marcello
24 Aug 10, 08:33
this is very sad, if it happens

in my eyes ibra is a player that helped inter to many many victorys , always be in my heart.. i just cant see him go to milan .. it will cut me as a fan :(

Alessandro
24 Aug 10, 09:04
Marcello! Where have you been man???

InteristaLT
24 Aug 10, 10:21
I dont want him to come to bbilan but if he comes there will be another big reason to hate bbilan...buying our best ex-players...

jayjay
24 Aug 10, 10:28
Guys as long as we have the much superior Milito And eto'o

Ibra will be Nothing but the overgrown young child in milans team

InteristaLT
24 Aug 10, 10:40
For me it was allways Eto>Ibra

Interista Gallese
24 Aug 10, 11:44
Thinking more and more about it I'd love to see him go to Milan. I think there is quite a possibility he would deteriorate them. Milan have, as it seems Ronaldinho is staying, very loose attacking players. With Ibrahimovic you need to play into him, I can't see Pato and Ronaldinho doing that in the same way as the less creatively-skilled players who played with Zlatan at Inter. There was an over-reliance on Zlatan with us partially because the other players couldn't do it and partially because with Zlatan you simply have to play to suit him. We were a very predictable side in his time, and thats why we kept getting found out in Europe.

Its all well having a player like Ibrahimovic when you are strong in most areas but lack creativity and thats why he worked for us. However, Milan are weak in most areas but have a lot of creativity, Ibrahimovic will eat at the creativity of other players and therefore could prove a weak link. A similar thing happened to him at Barcelona where he has affected their creative tendencies.

Remember also that Serie A is one of the three or four hardest leagues to win in the world. This isn't the Scottish Premier League where one very good Swedish player can come in and make an average side unbeatable. We were never average, proven by the fact that when we added Sneijder, Milito and Eto'o our attack became good enough to beat Europe. I would be more worried if he joined Roma because of the way Roma set themselves up, perhaps even with Juventus, but not with Milan. Zlatan can't play any other style except 4-4-2, Milan don't want, and with the players they have can't afford, to play like that. Let him go, lets see how he does but I for one think it could be the worst move Milan ever make. One thing should happen though if he does go there, he should be immediately removed from La Grande Inter thread...

Rimpel
24 Aug 10, 12:54
Anywhere but bilan Ibra:palm: Although it would be good for Serie A if he returns, Bilan really is the worst place he could choose.

Sir0w
24 Aug 10, 14:17
I thought he wanted to go to Barca to win the CL? And now he is going to Bilan?

InterAntonio
24 Aug 10, 14:43
as much I as think it's a laughable move for BBilan and won't make a real difference int he standings, it may still cut a bit when I see him wearing those disgusting colors. He was my favorite player for a couple of seasons, but now I hope Eto'o gets the hat trick each time they meet just to make the Barca deal an even bigger failure.

Coasterfreek
24 Aug 10, 14:54
I'd want him to join BBilan just to stick it to them. It would make Serie A interesting.

InteristaLT
24 Aug 10, 15:05
Maybe its already done? :(
http://www.soccerway.com/news/2010/August/24/ibrahimovic-agrees-deal-with-milan---report/

Devious
24 Aug 10, 16:09

:D

Universe
24 Aug 10, 16:26
I thought he wanted to go to Barca to win the CL? And now he is going to Bilan?

Don't you guys know Milan won the UCL the season after the last two World Cups? 2003 and 2007?

Therefore Milan is definitely the most likely team to win the Champions League this coming season.

;)

|| WS10 ||
24 Aug 10, 17:14
Barcelona Striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic Would Be Ideal For Milan - Chelsea Coach Carlo Ancelotti

Chelsea boss tells Milan to land former Inter ace

Carlo Ancelotti has said Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic would be ideal for Milan - an assessment that coincides with reports claiming the hitman will head back to San Siro.

Italian media have reported Ibrahimovic as having agreed terms with Milan, but the official line from the clubs and his agent Mino Raiola so far is that it is still too early to hypothesise.

'Ibra' has a four-year deal with Barcelona, but Adriano Galliani revealed he has a meeting with the Catalan giants planned for Wednesday as he gets down to business.

And Ancelotti has told the Italian to execute a deal, revealing he almost signed him during his days on the Rossoneri bench.

"Ibrahimovic to Milan? I don't know. I am not their CEO and so it's not for me to answer. But I think he would do well there," Ancelotti told Sky Sport Italia.

"When I was there I wanted him, but then the deal collapsed. I don't know what happened. He could have done well for us.

"He is a good player and could fit in at Milan."

Mino
24 Aug 10, 17:22
http://l.yimg.com/i/util/anysize/376,http%3A%2F%2Fa323.yahoofs.com%2Fymg%2Fpallonat e__1%2Fpallonate-548476026-1282648800.jpg%3Fymg7TqDD49CkLdKK?v=2

i don't care

InteristaLT
24 Aug 10, 17:25
http://l.yimg.com/i/util/anysize/376,http%3A%2F%2Fa323.yahoofs.com%2Fymg%2Fpallonat e__1%2Fpallonate-548476026-1282648800.jpg%3Fymg7TqDD49CkLdKK?v=2

i don't care

Omg its a nightmare

jayjay
24 Aug 10, 17:27

http://www.ratemyvomit.com/images/ul/vomit-195.jpeg

K.I.
24 Aug 10, 17:28
Yah it looks worse than i thought, but i am sure if he does go there my dissappointment would go away and the only thing i would be thinking of is crushing them in every match and every competition they are in.

Luka
24 Aug 10, 17:59

Looking good :thumbsup:

Stefan
24 Aug 10, 18:16
Seems some of the barca management are getting upset at the fat man...

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=25910

William
24 Aug 10, 18:36
Seems some of the barca management are getting upset at the fat man...

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=25910

I would be upset if I were the barca management! At the moment they have an amazing player on the bench

Thats just wrong

Inter Siamo Noi
24 Aug 10, 19:45
If Ibrahimo-BITCH is LA GRANDE INTER for you, I think that Sulley Muntari is very very very grande Inter for you.

Muntari, at least, is a fighter and loves the club. The Bitch is... bitch as always.

shaikhshake
24 Aug 10, 21:20
If Ibrahimo-BITCH is LA GRANDE INTER for you, I think that Sulley Muntari is very very very grande Inter for you.

Muntari, at least, is a fighter and loves the club. The Bitch is... bitch as always.

i have 10239819048329 times more respect for Muntari than Ibra.

InterAntonio
24 Aug 10, 21:56
that picture almost made me throw up.

Snowgoons
24 Aug 10, 22:23
<- Long-time Inter fan and reader of this forum but now I have to register to vent.

The Ibra-hate on this forum is ridiculous. "He's shit" "he's an idiot" and you guys are already insulting him for going to Milan. Maybe you should wait with insulting him (if you really feel the need to do that to a player that contributed alot for INTER the past years) until AFTER he's actually signed for them. Ibra is constantly linked with some other clubs just so the media has something to write about.

I know that some people dont like him, but he still deserves a little bit of respect in my opinion. Yeah he left us, but after all he did some good things for us that can't be denied or forgotten. If people would hate on every player that left a club there would be an awful lot of hating. For me every player who represent(ed) Inter deserves some respect, because I love Inter.

Now I agree with the poster above me, if he would ACTUALLY sign for Milan it would make me sick and THEN I would lose some respect for Ibra, but getting ahead of things and insulting him is a bit low.

La Bling
24 Aug 10, 22:43
I know that some people dont like him, but he still deserves a little bit of respect in my opinion. Yeah he left us, but after all he did some good things for us that can't be denied or forgotten. If people would hate on every player that left a club there would be an awful lot of hating. For me every player who represent(ed) Inter deserves some respect, because I love Inter.

Ibra is a special case. Not everyone who has left Inter immediately kissed the badge of his new club and trashed Inter.

lonewolf19
25 Aug 10, 00:14
omg... horrible. Ibra in Milan shirt makes me PUKE

Coasterfreek
25 Aug 10, 00:14
omg... horrible. Ibra in Milan shirt makes me PUKE

I will say ditto to that. Completely ridiculous looking.

Snowgoons
25 Aug 10, 00:32
Ibra is a special case. Not everyone who has left Inter immediately kissed the badge of his new club and trashed Inter.

Kissing the badge, in general, doesnt mean anything whatsoever. It's just a way for the player to make the fans like him regardless if he loves the club or not. In every other game you see players banging their hand on the club emblem after they've scored even though they're new to the club. Ibra doesnt love Barcelona. I dont think he loves any club to be honest, only himself. And I dont ask for all Inter players to love Inter, it doesnt work that way.

Mino
25 Aug 10, 01:41
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/08ERfjzfvW3ir/610x.jpg

Mino
25 Aug 10, 02:42
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-sf2p/hs321.snc4/41379_1525208535_6446_n.jpg

since i way a boy i wanted to play in bbilan
this is my dream .... bla bla bla

Mino
25 Aug 10, 03:30
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6938/ballo1.jpg

be sure
that day will come

Alcatraz
25 Aug 10, 04:15
Isn't there an 'anti-milan-clause'in his new contract,think i read that somewhere?

Mino
25 Aug 10, 04:27
Isn't there an 'anti-milan-clause'in his new contract,think i read that somewhere?

no
this is a big joke
man city r not that stupid

and riola motherfucker
i'am sure that he will sign him in bbilan

InteristaLT
25 Aug 10, 08:21
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6938/ballo1.jpg

be sure
that day will come

I hope I will never see this thing going official.It will be like a spit to the face...

InteristaLT
25 Aug 10, 08:22
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-sf2p/hs321.snc4/41379_1525208535_6446_n.jpg

since i way a boy i wanted to play in bbilan
this is my dream .... bla bla bla
:palm: all I can say.Its a nightmare...

Suneet
25 Aug 10, 08:25
Till Raoila doesnt say anything about it, I will believe its all propaganda by Berlu's idiot companies..

Luka
25 Aug 10, 08:35
I hope I will never see this thing going official.
Sooner or later it will happen.

blackmore
25 Aug 10, 08:36
Till Raoila doesnt say anything about it, I will believe its all propaganda by Berlu's idiot companies..

+1

Luka
25 Aug 10, 08:46
To be honest I consider it over 50% of probability it will happen.

A) if Berlusconi was not prepared to pay they wouldn't talk at all
B) Ibrahimovic does not have place in Barca team (the one he would be comfortable with)
C) Italy is where Ibrahimovic felt best
D) Barca would rather get rid of him, than leave him on the bench and get 10 mln

Too many things point out it will happen. IMO, it's over 50% it will happen, so I bet it indeed will. It's just too convinient for both sides.

Good for Serie A, good for our competition with milan, good for our pelmics with milanisti and juventini (will be more fun) and good for all the people who still considered him La Grande Inter despite all the shit he pulled since joining Barca. If he will go to Milan the numbers of those fans should largely diminish ;)

Alessandro
25 Aug 10, 08:58
Kissing the badge, in general, doesnt mean anything whatsoever. It's just a way for the player to make the fans like him regardless if he loves the club or not. In every other game you see players banging their hand on the club emblem after they've scored even though they're new to the club. Ibra doesnt love Barcelona. I dont think he loves any club to be honest, only himself. And I dont ask for all Inter players to love Inter, it doesnt work that way.

What about Eto'o as an example... When he signed for Inter:

"I'm not going to kiss the badge yet. I want to earn the fans love on the pitch"

Just class... Ibra has none.

InteristaLT
25 Aug 10, 08:58
Sooner or later it will happen.
Poor Mario wtf is wrong with him...
Anyway if he joins bbilan I would like to see Curva Nord reaction when he comes to pitch in derby :D

InteristaLT
25 Aug 10, 09:00
I heard that if Ibra joins bbilan then barca will get borriello on loan:Danother player to take Ibra's place on the bench:Dthey must be crazy...

a4win
25 Aug 10, 09:16
The new news Ibra will cost milan 40 Milllion Euro, do Bilan have that kind of money?

Alcatraz
25 Aug 10, 09:47
The new news Ibra will cost milan 40 Milllion Euro, do Bilan have that kind of money?

Only if Berlusconi opens his wallet big-time.Merda can forget Money+Boriello.Still this makes no sense whatsoever from Barcas point of view.Mancity was surely ready to pay a wagonload of gold for Ibra,and now what-Barca paying 6m for his income???

Suneet
25 Aug 10, 10:44
40m to spend on one player? :howler: Seriously, some Bbilanisti are more deluded than I imagined if they believe that crap.

Anyways, the only thing that can make this happen is if Ibra wants to be here and being the glory hunter he is I dont think he will join them. Raiola is the man for this transfer, if he doesnt say anything about it, it isnt happening even if Galliani gets an Ibra tattoo. The moment the fat ladyman opens his mouth, then I will consider it as 99% sure.

The kind of player Ibra is he will be thinking I'm good enough to get in the team, even if it might be wrong.

Luka
25 Aug 10, 11:07
Anyways, the only thing that can make this happen is if Ibra wants to be here and being the glory hunter he is I dont think he will join them.

If Ibrahimovic wouldn't want to go there, there would be no point in Galliani talking to Barca, and it is officialy known they will talk.

Raiola is the man for this transfer, if he doesnt say anything about it, it isnt happening even if Galliani gets an Ibra tattoo. The moment the fat ladyman opens his mouth, then I will consider it as 99% sure.

I think I already read Raiola saying he will talk with Milan and Barca, and was also asked if other clubs can enter the picture.

Suneet
25 Aug 10, 11:32
And he said that Ibra wont go on loan.

Do you think Bbilan have the cash needed to sign Ibra?

Puma
25 Aug 10, 11:40
Zlatan = Biggest cocksucker in world football.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ibrahimovic will only join select trio - agent
August 25, 2010

Unsettled Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic looks set to leave Camp Nou and, according to his agent, there are only three clubs he would join: AC Milan, Real Madrid and Manchester City.

The arrival of Spain international David Villa has knocked Ibrahimovic down the pecking order at Barcelona and the Sweden international has also had a reported bust-up with manager Pep Guardiola.

Ibrahimovic's agent, Mino Raiola, hinted at problems when he told El Mundo Deportivo: "He signed with FC Barcelona, not FC Guardiola. He signed him to play but then left him on the bench."

With the striker looking increasingly likely to be on the move, a number of clubs are on alert, but Raiola claims his client has a very select short-list of suitors.

"Nothing is settled yet. We will know the situation on September 1," Raiola told Swedish newspaper Expressen. "There are only three clubs that are capable of signing Ibra: AC Milan, Manchester City and Real Madrid. These clubs are the only ones who can afford to sign him, to pay him and attract him."

He added: "Zlatan will be the one who decides whether he leaves and where he will go."

Milan would like to negotiate a long-term loan deal involving Marco Borriello in exchange, but reports in Spain suggest Barca president Sandro Rosell will only accept a sale worth €40 million and Raiola added: "There'll be no loan, unless it's for four years."

Manchester City are also eager to sign up the striker and El Mundo Deportivo reports that Ibrahimovic is still in contact with City boss Roberto Mancini, who coached the striker at Inter.

Ibrahimovic joined Barcelona only last year in a deal that cost Barcelona €46 million and saw striker Samuel Eto'o head in the opposite direction. The 28-year-old has struggled to establish himself in his single season at Camp Nou but Barca will want to recoup as much money as possible.

With Barca unlikely to sell to Real Madrid, Milan and City appear to be favourites, and Rossoneri vice-president Adriano Galliani has vowed to remain in Catalonia until he can agree a deal. "If it's necessary, I'll stay here even until August 31," he said.

Guardiola has denied any knowledge of the negotiations, but Rosell confirmed talks would take place with Milan over the transfer. "Ibrahimovic? We'll talk about him with Milan tomorrow," he said.

Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri is hoping to see the deal go through but does not feel it is essential. "Ibrahimovic is a champion," he said. "There is not a manager around who wouldn't want to coach him, but this is a group of lads and very important champions. It's normal that, if Ibrahimovic were to arrive, a part of the team would be reinforced, but the attack is already strong."

Ronaldinho, who made the move from Barca to Milan in 2008, told El Mundo Deportivo: "I don't know if Ibrahimovic will come to Milan to play with me and [Alexandre] Pato, but the idea of playing with one of the best strikers in the world is fascinating. If Ibrahimovic signed for Milan, it would be perfect."

Luka
25 Aug 10, 11:41
And he said that Ibra wont go on loan.

Do you think Bbilan have the cash needed to sign Ibra?

This is a dificult question.

It goes like this. The fact that Berlusconi has money, nobody denies. The thing lately was that Berlusconi was as cheap as he could get, but it's not because he lost money and couldn't spend it, but because of his choice.

It's really hard to say. Maybe he's thinking in cathegories, that it's the last occasion to spent so much money from his own wallet, as with fair play it won't be possible.

William
25 Aug 10, 16:48
If Ibra wont go on loan then the chances of him at bbilan are slimmer as we all know bbilan are cheap. Do you think mourinho was happy when he said he wanted to join madrid? Perfect target man for a team that needs one in the box

Mino
25 Aug 10, 16:51
oh my god

he is smiling
http://static.expressen.se/polopoly/bilder/2010/08/25/1.2109985TS1282740220064_slot50ArticleSmall.jpg

http://sickmyduck.me/wp-content/main/2010_06/WI-0094.jpg

Coasterfreek
25 Aug 10, 17:39
Funny that Real Madrid is in the conversation. Florentino Perez already spent so much money trying to buy a championship. Just go to Manchester City!!! Haha. This will suck if he does go to Bilan.

William
25 Aug 10, 17:42
City is probebly our of the race as they aren't offering CL football which Zlatan wants and wants to win. It will be bbilan or madrid, but do you think barca will let zlatan go to their rivals?

Coasterfreek
25 Aug 10, 18:00
City is probebly our of the race as they aren't offering CL football which Zlatan wants and wants to win. It will be bbilan or madrid, but do you think barca will let zlatan go to their rivals?

You're right about that. I was being a little sarcastic about Manchester City and Real Madrid. I know trading with a rival is rather ridiculous in any sport. That Donovan McNabb trade still gives me questions. This is still a nightmare but good for Serie A when he goes to Bilan.

William
25 Aug 10, 18:09
I know it would be good for serie a but I would rather he just stayed in spain, he made his choice to leave and he should stay there and fight for his place seen as he is playing for 'the best team in the world' as he said

Coasterfreek
25 Aug 10, 18:11
I know it would be good for serie a but I would rather he just stayed in spain, he made his choice to leave and he should stay there and fight for his place seen as he is playing for 'the best team in the world' as he said

I remember Barca fans being so happy for him (when he scored against Arsenal) and how he did come through early on for them. Now it's funny they want him gone.

InteristaLT
25 Aug 10, 18:12
I bet bbilan fans are pissing their pants for this deal to become official...

William
25 Aug 10, 18:24
After that all they need is a defence and midfield ;)

Always signing our players, Zlatan if you go to bbilan I will attampt to scrape your name off of my 08/09 top

tott
25 Aug 10, 19:34
i hope he will stay in barcelona,, i don't want him to go to milan.. but in the end i think milan will bay him.
he is a perfect strike,, and i think milan can win the seria a with him. ronaldinho , pato , ibrahimovic, its a danger atack

The Wall
25 Aug 10, 19:41
I don't think Milan can afford him, Raiola made it clear that he doesn't want a loan deal.

So 30 mln(even Barca is not that stupid to give him for less) and 10-12 mln of his salary. And Milan is financialy like Roma, they don't have a single penny, Genoa are buying players for them.

|| WS10 ||
25 Aug 10, 19:43
He will join Barca im 70% sure

Milan CEO Adriano Galliani: Barcelona Are Ready To Sell Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Discussions are going on...

Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has revealed that Barcelona are ready to sell Zlatan Ibrahimovic and has disclosed that the player himself wants to join the Rossoneri for the 2010-11 campaign, although he had earlier admitted that he is yet to speak to the Swedish striker.

Speaking to Milan Channel on Wednesday evening, Galliani said, "Ibra wants to come to Milan, Barcelona are ready to sell him."

Galliani had earlier disclosed that discussions over the signing of the former Inter man have begun but admitted that it is going to be very complicated.

"We'll meet Barcelona again tomorrow (Thursday) at 12 (CET)," Galliani told reporters in the Catalan city. "The transfer is very difficult and would be very expensive. I do not know if we'll able to get him but we'll try.

"None of the Milan players will go to Barcelona in exchange. We are working to bring one more star to Milan."

The Milan CEO along with club director Ariedo Braida had lunch with Barcelona president Sandro Rosell and sports director Andoni Zubizarreta earlier on Wednesday and told the press afterwards, "I will stay in Barcelona tomorrow as negotiations have now started and we can continue to talk.

"There is no need to be positive or negative. We had lunch and we have started to talk, but there is still plenty in the way.

"We have to wait a long time before we can close a deal. Have I spoken with 'Ibra'? No, not yet. I want to bring him back with me to Milan."

Galliani did not elaborate on the specifications of his dinner date with the Blaugrana chiefs, but has already confirmed talks could last all week and he is prepared to squeeze the Catalans into a deal.

"If there was a need then I could stay there and negotiate until August 31," he said.

The operation though is likely to raise some uncomfortable questions for the chief as Barcelona are not keen on losing their man in a loan deal.

Moreover, Ibrahimovic's agent has made it clear his client was not prepared to move on loan and said only a permanent deal could lift the transfer off the ground but did admit that the former Juventus forward could join the Rossoneri.

"Nothing is settled yet. We will know the situation on September 1," Mino Raiola told Swedish newspaper Expressen. "There are only three clubs that are capable of signing Ibra: AC Milan, Manchester City and Real Madrid. These clubs are the only ones who can afford to sign him, to pay him and attract him.

"Zlatan will be the one who decides whether he leaves and where he will go."

Current Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho, who was Ibra's coach at Inter, believes that the player would be better off at San Siro and said, "Zlatan is a great player, but he was happier in Italy than he is in Spain. If he joins Milan, he'll have a great season."

tott
25 Aug 10, 19:51
if they sell him for 30 milion.. i think we must go for that deal haha.
all of you can say what ever you want.. but he is one of the best strike in the world

Toninu
25 Aug 10, 20:51
Yesh 30 millionz is great for player who contributes nothing to the balance of the team! U iz genius!!

Interista Gallese
25 Aug 10, 21:08

Please stop, my sides are splitting, Milan win the CL with the squad they have. I fell off my seat. I know exactly the point you're making and I'm not laughing at you, but thats the funniest thing I've read in weeks :D:D:D.

Interista Gallese
25 Aug 10, 21:09
if they sell him for 30 milion.. i think we must go for that deal haha.
all of you can say what ever you want.. but he is one of the best strike in the world

If we sign him back then I will shoot myself.

Toninu
25 Aug 10, 21:10
BREAKING: From Sportmediaset after the Trofeo Gamper or whatever it's called, Barca played Milan

Ibra in an interview stated that Guardiola hasn't talked to him in months and he needs a tranquil environment and wants to play with Ronaldinho.

Now it's all matter of Galliani finding 40 million in the streets of Catalonia :D

Interista Gallese
25 Aug 10, 21:11
He'll find Milanello tranquil alright, the season there finishes two months before everyone elses.

a4win
25 Aug 10, 21:26
I saw the game, and Ibra don't play with the heart for Barca.

I see he is gone to Bilan. The Board at Barca seem disappointed with Ibra too.

I think barca will lower the Price and not 40 Million more.

Now the Serie A will be interresting. Let's kick his Big Gloryy hunter ASS.

jayjay
25 Aug 10, 21:45
We should loan him and put the bastardo in his place or let milito and matrix humiliate him and Just give barca all our scrap players like shitari and crapcini

vassago
25 Aug 10, 21:45
wow in just one season his worth is down the drain...good to see zlatan wanting to retire so early in his career...he picked the best retirement home available..Bilan...

Nyall
25 Aug 10, 22:28
Oh how the mighty have fallen! You stupid big nosed camel faced prick! Remember when you told all us Interista to suck it and dissed our club well we are now all raising our middle fingers to you! Your career is done! You can never ever be seen as a great player now except in Sweden.

Coasterfreek
25 Aug 10, 23:09
This is rather pathetic how his career goes down the drain after ONE season in Camp Nou. Time to kick this guy once he goes to Bilan.

Syn
25 Aug 10, 23:12
Acording to medias in Spain
Ibra-Milan, è fatta!

The deal is done, but the details are still a secret ...

|| WS10 ||
25 Aug 10, 23:38
Welcome back to the shit side of milan ibra
see you in this years derby big nose

Pajo
25 Aug 10, 23:55
Barca players on vacation... Some are on the beach, some in the water... And sudenly...

Iniesta: Eveyone, get out of the water, get out of the water!!!
Messi (scared): Why, what, who!?
Iniesta: Shark, shark close to the shore, everyone, faaaast
Pique: (smiles)
Iniesta, Messi: WTF is so funny, get out of the water or you are dead man!!!
Pique: (Still smiles)
Messi: I hate you pique, go be food of the sharks!
Pique (started to laugh) : DOnt worry guys, it is Ibra swimming on his back...
Messi: Uh, my heart stopped... (he is all pale)
Iniesta: Oh dear god, i hate ibra... Pique go take your BF out of the water... Huh, i almost died from fear...
Pique: On my way Iniesta sweety, on my way...
Iniesta: (talks in himseld) God, bloody gays...

:P :P

Maslany
26 Aug 10, 00:38
Slapping Milan will be even more fun now!

|| WS10 ||
26 Aug 10, 01:01
Barca players on vacation... Some are on the beach, some in the water... And sudenly...

Iniesta: Eveyone, get out of the water, get out of the water!!!
Messi (scared): Why, what, who!?
Iniesta: Shark, shark close to the shore, everyone, faaaast
Pique: (smiles)
Iniesta, Messi: WTF is so funny, get out of the water or you are dead man!!!
Pique: (Still smiles)
Messi: I hate you pique, go be food of the sharks!
Pique (started to laugh) : DOnt worry guys, it is Ibra swimming on his back...
Messi: Uh, my heart stopped... (he is all pale)
Iniesta: Oh dear god, i hate ibra... Pique go take your BF out of the water... Huh, i almost died from fear...
Pique: On my way Iniesta sweety, on my way...
Iniesta: (talks in himseld) God, bloody gays...

:P :P

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

snowforum180
26 Aug 10, 01:02
If he goes to milan im removing his name off of my old jersey.

F U C K MILAN
26 Aug 10, 01:16
how shitty does ibra feel now lol, the guy leaves inter t win the champions leage and the ballon d'or...we win everything there is to win knocking him out on the way, and now his only chance of playi g football will be at a useless team that will probably not manage to pay for his transfer, he will end up staying in the barcelona and will rot on bench all year unless city or madrid decide to sign the poor guy whcih will prob not happen, good career decision ibra!

Snowgoons
26 Aug 10, 03:09
how shitty does ibra feel now lol, the guy leaves inter t win the champions leage and the ballon d'or...we win everything there is to win knocking him out on the way, and now his only chance of playi g football will be at a useless team that will probably not manage to pay for his transfer, he will end up staying in the barcelona and will rot on bench all year unless city or madrid decide to sign the poor guy whcih will prob not happen, good career decision ibra!

Looking back to when he left it was a very good decision to leave if he wanted to win the CL. At what other club would his chances be bigger to win it? Lets face it. Nobody thought in a million years Inter would win the CL. I remember when we got Chelsea in the draw and everybody here were so sure we would get knocked out. But I agree he's in quite a situation now, will he go to the clubs who have like 1% chance of winning anything at all (Milan/Manchester city) or will Mourinho get him to Madrid where his chances for winning anything is slightly better? Not very likely. The last option is as you said to rot away on the bench in Barca which I can actually see him do just to piss Guardiola off, lol.

It would also be hilarious if he left Barcelona and then they go on to win CL this year.

Anyway, it's sad it has come to this!

|| WS10 ||
26 Aug 10, 03:19
Barcelona Coach Pep Guardiola Responds To Zlatan Ibrahimovic Outburst & Hints At Imminent Exit For Swede

Pep annoyed as Ibra ignores Gamper celebrations

Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola has responded to the outburst from striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic by suggesting that the Swedish misfit's days at the club could well be numbered.

Guardiola has refuted talk of problems with the player, instead citing personal issues as the reason behind the fallout. He also revealed that the club will analyse the transfer market in the coming days, hinting that the 28-year-old will depart if an appropriate offer comes in, with Milan the most likely destination as talks from all parties concerned suggest that the wheels are in motion on a possible agreement.

"If I have only spoken to him twice in the last six months, it is for some reason," said the Barca coach to the assembled press.

"There's always a reason for things. I'm super communicative and talked to him for 45 minutes, it was not a tense conversation.

"I have an open door, if we do not [speak], sure there's a reason but now is not the time to talk about it. I insist. For the sake of the institution it is better not say anything."

Guardiola then suggested that it is Ibra's personality rather than his football that has caused the rift.

"There's always a player and a person and the person comes first. I am coach of Barcelona, not coach of one player.

"I have no problems with his behaviour in training. He was an example of professionalism at work, but there is a person and that always comes first."

Guardiola also dismissed suggestions of any similarity between Ibra's situation and that of his predecessor Samuel Eto'o and fumed at the Swedish striker's decision to leave the field at Camp Nou ahead of the Joan Gamper trophy celebrations. Barca beat Milan 3-1 on penalties after the season curtain raiser at Camp Nou finished 1-1.

"We speak calmly and we will study why he did not remain for the celebration. We will look at [August] 31. We are mature and he knows the reason why, but I will tell in due course," the 39-year-old stated.

"The [transfer] market is open until 31 [August] and I'm not going to explain now. If he [Ibrahimovic] stays here, my duty is to recover and tell him the reason of these things. It depends on how things go, we will analyse the situation.

"The situation of Ibrahimovic has nothing to do with that of Samuel [Eto'o]."

Guardiola finished by responding to recent comments from Ibrahimovic's agent Mino Raiola, who labelled Pep as less than perfect.

"He made statements. The statements we will have to put up with. He's free to comment. I'll give my reaction in due course, he knows why."

Hes joining milan 100% hahahaa what a loser

jayjay
26 Aug 10, 03:27
I would just love to take ibra back here on loan and really put that bastard in his place so we can return him to barca in a bad state

Just imagine it like this

zh9Ge9CEV1Y

Us - Jackass crew
Car - ibra
Barca - rent a car

|| WS10 ||
26 Aug 10, 03:29
Guys i think its time to remove him off La Grande Inter and too the Former Players & Coaches thread

Mino
26 Aug 10, 03:31
http://kim15.k.i.pic.centerblog.net/04awuilg.jpg

http://www.m5zn.com/uploads/2010/8/25/photo/082510190817z57pd14krelawk5z.jpg

blackmore
26 Aug 10, 04:04
http://www.talk-sports.net/isa/sucks.aspx/Zlatan_Ibrahimovic

|| WS10 ||
26 Aug 10, 04:21
All the milan fans are having an orgasm over ibra :palm:

Dylan
26 Aug 10, 05:01
Why wouldn't they. Good deal for them.

Luka
26 Aug 10, 07:08
With Ibrahimovic there, they might actually have a shot at 4th place next season.

It would be too sweat though, to see them fail to reach that spot with Ibrahimovic on the board. It will be sweat to see his reaction for the first time, of how it is to be at a totaly looser club.

So far, Ibrahimovic believed in the legend of Ibrahimovic. He thought coming to Inter back to winning days was a lot thanks to him etc. etc. He might think similar about Milan. Well, even though Ibrahimovic was center of this team once, it was still the team, and the team wasn't that bad by itself.

It will be sweat seeing them loose, and I can't wait for the derby :boogy:

InteristaLT
26 Aug 10, 07:44
I wonder what Inter fans in Curva Nord will prepare for him...

Toninu
26 Aug 10, 08:27
We should actually be thanking the guy, with Eto'o and the 50 million euros we built a Champions League winning side :D

InteristaLT
26 Aug 10, 09:10
We should actually be thanking the guy, with Eto'o and the 50 million euros we built a Champions League winning side :D

True:DThank you Ibra but still dont go to bbilan...

Luka
26 Aug 10, 09:18
You can clearly see that he wants to leave. Every second line he repeats "I have contract, I have contract", and only like 1, or 2 times he said he is fine at Barcelona. Should be the other way around :D

Usually when players are talking about contract when asked about their future, it means that they wouldn't mind leaving, or that they would like to leave. Now when I think of it, Maicon said similar stuff when was asked about him leaving, and we know how it ended. Have to remember that :P

Anyways, what a fuckin turmoil ! :lol:

XPwN7WRlevQ

InteristaLT
26 Aug 10, 09:34
I heard that he and Pep has problems...

Iron_Inter
26 Aug 10, 09:42
Milan would never get him to loan of Barca,unless they pay a big check but I doubt they would spend that kind of money.

a4win
26 Aug 10, 11:19
Did Someone Count about our Player go to Bilan and Other way?

I think, it's in Bilan blood, that the Club like to take our Player.

dee_jay
26 Aug 10, 11:40
I still don't know why this tread is in La Grande Inter :thumbsdo:

Maryam
26 Aug 10, 11:50
I heard that he and Pep has problems...

I heard that too.
To be honest, I heard people going round blaming his scumbag agent.
Although his agent is an ass, and we should all know by now cause we have dealt with him
enough times, I still think that there is a real major issue between Pep and Ibra.
Pep is not protecting him enough, you'd think for the amount of money he spent on him he'd be
defending his desicion to buy him all day long. I mean even Ferguson defend Berbatov and we all know how useless
he's been for them! I am beginning to believe that Pep does not know how to deal with players well...I mean he's practically
pushed out Eto'o, Yaya Toure ( who is freaking insane for doing that!) and now is supposedly having trouble with Ibra too.
I also feel he is heavily favours his spanish players, I mean that has gotta unsettle a team, right? Like they are not as united
as they should be.

The Wall
26 Aug 10, 12:33
Too big ego for a not very inteligent person-that is his problem. What a bad decision(sport wise) was to leave Inter and join Barca.

He was the main man here, and one of the many there.....Still, I just can't feel sorry for him, he(and Raiola surely) made that decision, Inter went in the other direction....

Well, his name isn't going to be written in history books, his legacy is non existent(so many big clubs, three biggest rivals in the same division), and after last summer I thought it was clear that it isn't ALL about the money for him.

Altough, he certainly feels at least little better when he thinks of his bank account.

tott
26 Aug 10, 13:14
luka i think your wrong.. with ibrahimovic and robinho maybe going to milan.. i think they can win the seria A... don't you remember . ibra was the reason that we won 3 title.

Stefan
26 Aug 10, 13:21
luka i think your wrong.. with ibrahimovic and robinho maybe going to milan.. i think they can win the seria A... don't you remember . ibra was the reason that we won 3 title.

No the team was the reason we won. Ibra helped but in no way was he more important then jc,maicon,cambiasso and co.

Pajo
26 Aug 10, 13:23
robinho wont go to milan, as for ibra, i think it is done deal, but we'll see..

Ronaldinho---Ibra---Pato looks VERY dangerous, at least on paper...

Rimpel
26 Aug 10, 13:24
Pep is weird. First he got rid of Eto'o for no reason, now he's getting rid of Ibra (same thing with Yaya). I wonder which foreigner will leave Barca next year.

Luka
26 Aug 10, 13:28
It's not that simple.

First Ibrahimovic was perfect for Inter, because Inter was built around Ibrahimovic. That will not be the case at milan. Result ? He will not be as effective as at Inter.

Second, they don't have the team good enough. They would have a chance if they didn't play in Europe, and were ouf of Coppa Italia soon enough (or played only reserves), but with them playing Champions League it will be a lot more difficult than last season. And lets not forget, last season they did suprisingly well. IMO they overachieved, without the help of the refs and FIGC (remember their schedule changed to suit them, the weird penalty calls) it should be slightly worse this year.

Look at their whole squad. The first 11 is very decent, but what about the rest ? Nowhere near comparing to our depth.

a4win
26 Aug 10, 13:33
Imo , he played big part in our Scudetto, but that what he should do. he got the best Wages and off course we exxpect more from him. but none the Least, we have other good Squad too. He didn't single Handedly win Scudetto for us!!!!!!!!

And i think now he is decline more than improve!!!

Alessandro
26 Aug 10, 13:44
So your telling me Milan are forking out over 30 million for Ibra??? Loan doesn't seem possible.

I'm predicting there will be a swerve and he will end up at Man city.

tott
26 Aug 10, 13:46
i want to be wrong.. but i'm really afraid from ibra.. i know that milan can't beat us.. but will smaller team ibra will kill them like always.. and the championship can win if you win against smaller teams

Alex de Large
26 Aug 10, 13:48
Guardiola is a racist, he get rid of Eto'o then Toure, then Ibrahimovic who is a gipsy.

Luka
26 Aug 10, 13:53
i want to be wrong.. but i'm really afraid from ibra.. i know that milan can't beat us.. but will smaller team ibra will kill them like always.. and the championship can win if you win against smaller teams
Very, very true.

No doubt they will be stronger with Ibrahimovic. But I can't see how Ibrahimovic can give milan as much as he gave to us. milan and Inter are teams that are/were constructed in a very different way, and Ibrahimovic was so good at Inter because the team was built around him.

Obviously there was a downside of that - CL.

Basicly, I don't believe Ibrahimovic will have as much effect on milan as he had on us, but no doubt he will help them win couple of those small games where you need a moment of magic, and he will help them in the campionato.

Guardiola is a racist, he get rid of Eto'o then Toure, then Ibrahimovic who is a gipsy.
:lol:

Racist talk is kinda in fashion here lately, ain't it ? :P

Pajo
26 Aug 10, 13:54

and forced dinho out as well :P

DIN011
26 Aug 10, 13:56

That's the only explanation for picking Pussy-quest over Toure. :lol:

Luka
26 Aug 10, 13:56
And what about Hesus ?!

Obviously Pep has something against Christians as well !

Maryam
26 Aug 10, 14:28
Pep is weird. First he got rid of Eto'o for no reason, now he's getting rid of Ibra (same thing with Yaya). I wonder which foreigner will leave Barca next year.

Thats exactly what I said earlier.
Something fishy is going on in Barca management wise and Ibra is part of this mess.
Don't feel sorry for him though cause he landed himself in this mess, and willingly!

Alex de Large
26 Aug 10, 14:29
Hitler > Guardiola, definitely :D

Btw, you should read spanish forums (barça threads), everyone worried about Zlatan PROBLEM, because, he is nothing more than a problem for them, if they sell him for cheap (15 mil) will be a bad deal, if they keep it's also bad because Guardiola will not play him having Villa already.
while Eto'o is here with us laughing at them. Definitely there is a karma or something, man.

Luka
26 Aug 10, 14:44
Pep tried to fix things too much.

I think some people here should take a lesson of how Pep screwed things up for them, by doing a major change, instead of making a perfect team by just doing some minor uprgades.

We'll see which way is better. Inter way of this season, or Peps way :P

n4l
26 Aug 10, 14:48
Pep tried to fix things too much.

I think some people here should take a lesson of how Pep screwed things up for them, by doing a major change, instead of making a perfect team by just doing some minor uprgades.

We'll see which way is better. Inter way of this season, or Peps way :P

i hope this is a joke.....pep "screwed things" up?
luka....be serious....

how many titles did they win last year with the "screwed up" team?
i'd venture to say that ANY TEAM would much prefer to "screw up" and win as much titles as they did....

Luka
26 Aug 10, 15:00
You understood it too literaly.

I obviously can't call a team that wins the la liga, and gives us the toughest battle during the season, a screwed up (literaly) team, can I ? I am not an idiot you know.

I meant that he screwed up the plan of having the better team, almost perfect team (in their style of play), so instead of tweaking what they had 2 seasons ago, he made a worse team in the end thus "screwing it up".

That's what I obviously meant by "screwed up" team.

ps. Maybe I just used the wrong word and that's where the ambiguity came from.

n4l
26 Aug 10, 15:06
You understood it too literaly.

I obviously can't call a team that wins the la liga, and gives us the toughest battle during the season, a screwed up (literaly) team, can I ? I am not an idiot you know.

Instead by screwed up, I meant that he screwed up the plan of having the perfect team, so instead of tweaking what they had 2 seasons ago, he made a worse team in the end.

That's what I obviously meant by "screwed up" team.

:palm:
how can you say it is a "worse team" in the end?
there is no measure that can determine that since there was no guarantee that with eto'o, they would've won the same exact # of titles again...

fact is they won multiple titles with both teams...

and here's a little spin on your "screwed up" theory....
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/team/stats?teamId=83&season=2009&cc=5901&leagueId=15&league=esp.1&seasontype=1
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/team/stats?teamId=83&season=2008&cc=5901&leagueId=15&league=esp.1&seasontype=1

anyways, this thread is about punk-bitch zlatan.....i hope the SECOND he is announced in milan, the mods move this thread to the appropriate section.....flamer's paradise

Luka
26 Aug 10, 15:14
Get real.

Anyone needs to watch only 1 game of Barca from 2 years back and compare it to last season, and he will see that Barca from 2 years back was a team who played galactic football (in offense).

This machine was broken last year, and only a biased person can deny that, which apparently you try to do.

I will not discuss it, because it's a waste of time to discuss things like that. Everybody in the world (and barca fans are the first to say this) knows that Barca team with Ibrahimovic didn't play as good as the team with Eto'o.

ps. If I said "Worse team" I made a mistake. I didn't mean it squad wise, or depth wise. Only the quality of the first 11 and how well the machine worked on the field. I was not entering into a discussion about the quality of subs, or depth, or any of it, just about the way Barcelona played 2 years ago, and last year.

n4l
26 Aug 10, 15:18
^^^^

i see you didn't click any of the links i provided....
as usual though, you come up with anecdotal/intangible stuff to prove your point...

the stats show that this "worse team" against tougher competition did:
- more wins
- less losses
- better goal difference

ps..the "galatic" offense scored 7 more goals.....ohhhhhhhhh

:palm:

Luka
26 Aug 10, 15:22
That's great :thumbsup:

Now go and tell Barca fans they're making a mistake, and Barca with Ibrahimovic plays better than Barca with Eto'o, and they will laugh their heads off.

ps. A hint: stats can support some argument, but are not the universal judge.

BTW, does Pep knows these stats ?! What the hell is he doing ?!!! Moron !

FCBarca
26 Aug 10, 15:28
Get real.

Anyone needs to watch only 1 game of Barca from 2 years back and compare it to last season, and he will see that Barca from 2 years back was a team who played galactic football (in offense).

If you're going to compare these two versions of the team, then you'd have to compare it completely...Most of the opposition Barca faced two seasons ago didn't involve opposing sides sitting back in their own half with 10 behind the ball...After Barca had that dream season, tactics changed from the opposition and they simply sat back...So, on the one hand, it cannot be dismissed/ignored that defenses were simply the same from year to year

This machine was broken last year, and only a biased person can deny that, which apparently you try to do.

I will not discuss it, because it's a waste of time to discuss things like that. Everybody in the world (and barca fans are the first to say this) knows that Barca team with Ibrahimovic didn't play as good as the team with Eto'o.

Barca played better with Samu, no question about it...But broken?...Hardly

Worse or broken, both terms fail to accurately describe Barca's season last year regardless of comparisons to the previous season.

Barca with Thierry & Samu the year before the dream season looked dreadfully different than they did the following season, yet there were no key additions to the club...Difference being the integration of the players as well as change in leadership (Pep)

blackmore
26 Aug 10, 15:30
troll alert!!!!!!

:wallbang:

n4l
26 Aug 10, 15:31
somebody buy Luka a clue please....jeez
again, somebody "feeling" that the old barca "plays better" is anecdotal at best and means nothing...

you came up with some crap statement about pep "screwing things up", which is 100000000000000000000000000000000% false
nothing is "screwed up" at all and the STATS (and trophies) prove it

the team with sammy was not perfect and neither is this one....
again, how can he "screw up" the "perfect team" yet win more games?
even for you (someone who likes to argue using logic), that is completely illogical

Luka
26 Aug 10, 15:41
If you're going to compare these two versions of the team, then you'd have to compare it completely...Most of the opposition Barca faced two seasons ago didn't involve opposing sides sitting back in their own half with 10 behind the ball...After Barca had that dream season, tactics changed from the opposition and they simply sat back...So, on the one hand, it cannot be dismissed/ignored that defenses were simply the same from year to year

I haven't watched Barca as much as you obviously, so I'll take your word for it. However I wasn't making a 50 pages essay with detail annalasys of how you played in every season, and what were the conditions in each (obviously it's impossible to have virtually the same season - there will always be differences). I only meant a general statement, and here it is:

Barca played better with Samu, no question about it...But broken?...Hardly

Worse or broken, both terms fail to accurately describe Barca's season[...]
I wasn't talking at the moment about comparing the seasons. I was talking about Barca system and how well oiled machine they looked on the field, and you already agreed (as every barca fan will, maybe with some minor exceptions) that Barca with Sammy played better than Barca with Ibrahimovic.

I rest my case.

As for nerazzurri4life, if you want to argue about it, you must find someone stupid enough who will be arguing about a ridiculous statement like you just made. I'm not stupid nor interested. Sorry.

ps. Personaly I suggest Barca forums. Maybe if you'll be ridiculed by every single person, you'll change your opinion quicker.

blackmore
26 Aug 10, 15:43
actually he has a point. u make great teams even better by adding slight additions to the group. wholesale changers usually work out for the worse. if you compare them to when they were unstoppable, theres a lot of difference, pep thought he could fuck around with the system and get away with it.

to be honest he was lucky to get away with winning the title last year. i would have loved to have seen a real competent coach at madrid and seen what would have happened.

a barca with homo boy cannot be compared to the trident of messi eto and titi. its delusional to say otherwise. did we not see some of the results they got last season, clearly not the same team.

the barca team of 2 years ago would have torn us apart. jose or no jose, its as simple as that. take a look at whqat rafa is doing this year. no wholesale changes, just tinkering around a little.

he understands the value of the core to be there, and is not going to change that. at most our team will have 2 new additions. is that so much, i think not. the same foundations that were laid last year will still be in use, and the "essence" of the team will still be there.

anyway i fail to see how this years barca was better then last, or that of 2 years ago. lets see what happens this year eh..?

n4l
26 Aug 10, 15:49
this forum is mad....

so barca were "unstoppable" but lost more games than the current edition?
and now "lucky to win it"? they got 99 fuckin points and lost 1 game....in what world is that luck?

blackmore
26 Aug 10, 15:50
i dont know if anyone called it luck...do you??

n4l
26 Aug 10, 15:54
to be honest he was lucky to get away with winning the title last year. i would have loved to have seen a real competent coach at madrid and seen what would have happened.

a barca with homo boy cannot be compared to the trident of messi eto and titi. its delusional to say otherwise. did we not see some of the results they got last season, clearly not the same team.

they got 99pts and lost 1 game
they beat the 2nd place team TWICE and beat them comprehensively
that cannot be luck

as for the 2nd part i underlined, the results from last season showed they scored 7 fewer goals than the "unstoppables", but conceeded far less and won more games

again, the "differences" you guys mention are all "perceived" differences and are not based on anything real and tangible...

William
26 Aug 10, 15:57
Zlatan move to city and save your dignity

Handoyo
26 Aug 10, 15:57
Sad news for me. One, because I am still grateful that he was the player most responsible for 3 of our Scudetti. Two, because it is the perfect transfer for Milan. Just 30 million Euros for Serie A’s most decisive player in the last decade!? Not to mention, they’re also offloading a junk in Huntelaar! Talk about killing two gigantic birds with one small stone.

What I’m a little glad about is, we all know that despite his physical stature, Zlatan plays best when he’s behind another striker. Milan will most likely play 4-3-3 and Zlatan would not be at his best position then.

Ah well, fuck…This is really one of the worst transfer ever for me personally.

blackmore
26 Aug 10, 16:01
first of all i said pep was lucky to get away with it, which is much different....

anyways u want difference and tangibility, well here you go......

look at what they won last year, now compare it to a year or so back...hmm looks like the trophy cabinets a bit bare last year around huh???

Sad news for me. One, because I am still grateful that he was the player most responsible for 3 of our Scudetti. Two, because it is the perfect transfer for Milan. Just 30 million Euros for Serie A’s most decisive player in the last decade!? Not to mention, they’re also offloading a junk in Huntelaar! Talk about killing two gigantic birds with one small stone.

What I’m a little glad about is, we all know that despite his physical stature, Zlatan plays best when he’s behind another striker. Milan will most likely play 4-3-3 and Zlatan would not be at his best position then.

Ah well, fuck…This is really one of the worst transfer ever for me personally.

dont lie..we were both crying when ronnie left:P

Inter Inter
26 Aug 10, 16:38
this forum is mad....

so barca were "unstoppable" but lost more games than the current edition?
and now "lucky to win it"? they got 99 fuckin points and lost 1 game....in what world is that luck?

^^^ Certainly not luck. They were that good.

InteristaLT
26 Aug 10, 17:48
I think better for us is Robinho joining bilan than Ibra because Robinho cant play in rough football games...

William
26 Aug 10, 18:46
I think better for us is Robinho joining bilan than Ibra because Robinho cant play in rough football games...

And robinho wont improve them that much, as well as moan if he doesnt get his way. I hope Ibra stays at barca and looking at the group draws I'm sure he has looked at bbilans chances of proceeding past the group vs barcas chances

InteristaLT
26 Aug 10, 19:01
And robinho wont improve them that much, as well as moan if he doesnt get his way. I hope Ibra stays at barca and looking at the group draws I'm sure he has looked at bbilans chances of proceeding past the group vs barcas chances

Robinho will get killed in Serie A just like he was killed in EPL.Ibra can improve bbilan definetly...I hope that he stays at barca too

William
26 Aug 10, 19:06
Robinho will get killed in Serie A just like he was killed in EPL

Even better then :D like when they first signed ronaldinho and they thought OMG he will be brilliant but he just turned out to be sad

Rimpel
26 Aug 10, 19:17
Ibra really should stay at barca.

Not counting in the fact of disappointing millions of inter fans, Milan are not heading in a good direction. Ok, if Ibra arrives they have a decent attack. But what about their aging midfield and horrible defence with weak fullbacks and an aging and injury prone nesta as first choice in the starting lineup.
And they have president who isn't willing to invest in the club.

So really, it would be better for him to stay and battle it out at Barca.

InteristaLT
26 Aug 10, 19:23
Even better then :D like when they first signed ronaldinho and they thought OMG he will be brilliant but he just turned out to be sad

Ronaldinho:DHe is shit:DWaste of money in my opinion even though he was living legend few years ago.If Ibra joins bbilan I hope it will be the same with him(sorry Ibra).But I wish he joins any other club than our rivals and there he shines again:)

tott
26 Aug 10, 19:32
what the fuck are you talking about.. ronaldinho is the best player of milan..
he has score a lot of goals for milan. and he definitly is a good player. so don't call him shit..
and about ibra. i would like to have him in our team again. i hope he will stay at barca . because if he goes to milan , they will challenge us for the title.

Pajo
26 Aug 10, 19:32
i wouldnt say dinho is shit in Milan.. Last year he was by far their best player, and he is one of a kind, even when playing bad, can manage to pull some shot or pass that can solve games...

William
26 Aug 10, 19:38
what the fuck are you talking about.. ronaldinho is the best player of milan..
he has score a lot of goals for milan. and he definitly is a good player. so don't call him shit..

If he plays for bbilan I have the right to call him what I want to be fair

i wouldnt say dinho is shit in Milan.. Last year he was by far their best player, and he is one of a kind, even when playing bad, can manage to pull some shot or pass that can solve games...

Yeah he is shit but the rest of bbilan are shitter hence he looked better by comparison but realistically he is still shit. Like if we signed him he would be as good as mancini ;)

InteristaLT
26 Aug 10, 20:02
When he played for Barca he was BEAST but now when he is bbilan he is only half whats left of him so nothing special.Maybe he is no shit and I said this because I hate him but still he is far from being Barcelona level player...If Ibra comes to bbilan then they and pato can form a very dangerous attacking trio...

William
26 Aug 10, 20:52
The only reason bbilan got him from barca is because he was stating to lose it so they kinda knew what they were getting :P but yeah before that I used to shit it at the draws incase we got ronaldinho

Ibra + pato = hell for serie a
Robinho + pato = an easy ride for us :D

pazzainteramala
26 Aug 10, 20:58
put it like this ibra was a beast with juve beast with us (inter) i'm sure he will be the same for milan. HE CANNOT JOIN THEM

Coasterfreek
26 Aug 10, 21:30
The only reason bbilan got him from barca is because he was stating to lose it so they kinda knew what they were getting :P but yeah before that I used to shit it at the draws incase we got ronaldinho

Ibra + pato = hell for serie a
Robinho + pato = an easy ride for us :D

Very true there. This definitely has been quite a fun topic of discussion among us fans. I don't see how AC Milan gives him the better chance to win a Champions League. This was an article a Barcelona fan wrote at the end of May on Ibrahimovic. (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/399088-the-end-of-zlatan-ibrahimovic) This is his current take on Ibrahimovic going to Bilan on loan when written (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/442321-ibrahimovic-to-ac-milan-impeach-the-president).

William
26 Aug 10, 21:38
Very true there. This definitely has been quite a fun topic of discussion among us fans. I don't see how AC Milan gives him the better chance to win a Champions League. This was an article a Barcelona fan wrote at the end of May on Ibrahimovic. (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/399088-the-end-of-zlatan-ibrahimovic) This is his current take on Ibrahimovic going to Bilan on loan when written (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/442321-ibrahimovic-to-ac-milan-impeach-the-president).

Bbilan doesnt haha

He is only moving there because...well I've got no fucking idea to be honest as the reason why he left us was to win the CL (thanks Ibra), He definately has a better chance of success both domestically and in europe if he stays slightly our of favour at barca. If he works hard he could get back in. Thanks for the article it was interesting to see a barca fan's views of him.

William
26 Aug 10, 21:41
Just read this - sorry if anyone has posted this already

'Ibra will decide his future tomorrow' Thursday 26 August, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic will tell Milan whether he intends to join them tomorrow, according to his agent Mino Raiola.

Sport Mediaset understand Milan are working on a €40m transfer that would be spread over three years.

Barcelona would get €15m up front, another €15m next summer and a final installment of €10m in 2013.

Mediaset also claim that Milan have asked Ibrahimovic to give them a reply by Friday, something Raiola has confirmed.

“Zlatan is taking 24 hours to make a decision,” he said.

“It's a delicate choice, but on Friday he'll make note of his decision and respond to Milan,” Raiola concluded.

Coasterfreek
26 Aug 10, 22:02
Ibra did leave Inter for the right reasons. Barca did give him the best chance at winning a CL and no one gave Inter a chance. It's funny how a solid player like Ibra leaving gave us the best chance for the CL.

It reminds me of how Gail Goodrich departing the Lakers made a longterm impact on them eventually being the reason Magic Johnson became a Laker. (Of course the only difference being that Goodrich actually has championship and Ibra doesn't.)

Nyall
27 Aug 10, 00:41
Ibra did leave Inter for the right reasons. Barca did give him the best chance at winning a CL and no one gave Inter a chance. It's funny how a solid player like Ibra leaving gave us the best chance for the CL.

It reminds me of how Gail Goodrich departing the Lakers made a longterm impact on them eventually being the reason Magic Johnson became a Laker. (Of course the only difference being that Goodrich actually has championship and Ibra doesn't.)

There's never a right reason to leave a club that was winning and you are the star of. It's like saying Lebron was right to leave the Cavs. Ibra just showed how much of a pussy he is and how much he wasn't willing to take that extra step with Inter.

Maslany
27 Aug 10, 00:49
Thinking about Ibra i can't help myself but remember of the irony surrounding him. He is the best example that karma does exist, sooner or later you gotta pay your dues and Ibra is doing that big time.

But the best part is that i always felt that he is a bastard, and no wonder i'm not surprised by none of his actions. If he wants to be slapped twice a year that's perfectly fine with me, i guess those games with Barca weren't quite enough for him!

Coasterfreek
27 Aug 10, 01:43
There's never a right reason to leave a club that was winning and you are the star of. It's like saying Lebron was right to leave the Cavs. Ibra just showed how much of a pussy he is and how much he wasn't willing to take that extra step with Inter.

Sorry didn't mean for right reason, but for his case, it was the best reason in winning a CL. Either way though, at least we'll kick his ass.

|| WS10 ||
27 Aug 10, 01:43
Moratti: 'Ibra should stay at Barca'

Inter President Massimo Moratti doesn't want his former protégé Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Milan for obvious reasons.

The Swedish striker only left Inter last summer having won three Scudetti. He enjoyed talismanic status in blue and black before joining Barcelona in a swap deal for Samuel Eto'o.

Ibrahimovic has fallen out of favour at the Camp Nou and Milan are now trying to bring him back to Italy following negotiations in Barcelona.

Moratti has already seen some of his former favourites cross the divide and is loath to do so again.

“He did great things for us and I consider him to be one of ours,” Moratti said.

“I have already been through these things many times with Ronaldo and Christian Vieri, even if Ibra is younger and in a great moment of his career.

“I like him and it seems strange that he would go to Milan, but I hope that he does what's best for him… that is stay at Barcelona.”

Speaking after the Champions League draw, Moratti said: “I thought about drawing Mourinho early like happened with Barcelona last year.

“I don't know if it's better to cross him in the group stages or worse to do so in the quarter-finals.

“It's a tough group. It's difficult. There is balance because they are all strong opponents and there are no weaknesses.

“We need to face up to it from the beginning with professionalism without relaxing or distracting ourselves from the first to the last game.

“Anyway, it seems that Milan's group isn't a walk in the park either,” he concluded.

jayjay
27 Aug 10, 02:06
Something tells me that ibra should have been a ballet dancer instead of a footballer

Now he shall be publicly shamed

gesi-ny
27 Aug 10, 02:53
This is good. Zanetti & Co will be even more motivated to beat the shit out of Milan this season. I see another humiliation this year.

mario.santon
27 Aug 10, 02:56
It is understandable but not so hounourable reasons for moving away from inter. As someone above mentioned, barca offers the best chance of cl trophy. It's just our wonder season, and we beat them.

If he goes away again, it's for understandable, I have predicted that he will go away for his ego... But it turned out that because his coach doesn't think he is good enough.
If he follows the foot step of zanetti, stankovic or cambiasso who earn their spots under mou... Then he can prove he is a winner.

If he goes to milan, inter fans will make fun of him.. And he will have zero titles until he retired for the fact his new club is in the same league as inter

Nero Indigo
27 Aug 10, 04:24
Now we will know - If Ibra puts his ego over his glory hunting career :D (I hope he goes to Milan so I can hate him even more :lol:)

Faяouk
27 Aug 10, 09:24
Ronaldo II? ;)

Faяouk
27 Aug 10, 09:26
Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has invited Inter fans to the Zlatan Ibrahimovic party, such is his confidence of signing the Barcelona man.

Galliani's response was directed at Nerazzurri president Massimo Moratti, who on Thursday said that he hoped "Ibrahimovic remained at Barcelona" so that he would not join their city-rivals.

Galliani has now hit back as he waits for a response from the striker following a day of wheeling and dealing in Barcelona.

"I will invite all the Interisti to the celebrations too," he told La Gazzetta dello Sport, referring to Moratti's comments.

The pink sheet paper claims a €40 million offer for Barcelona, plus €45m in wages for Ibrahimovic over five years could push the move towards a conclusion.

Last night Ibrahimovic confirmed he wanted 24 hours to decide his future after speaking with Galliani.

|| WS10 ||
27 Aug 10, 09:28
Galliani is a stupid cunt
Moratti>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galliani

Faяouk
27 Aug 10, 09:37
That's not what she said last night ;)

Galliani has constantly shat on Moratti. Ronaldo, Vieri, and now hopefully Ibra. Always broke his heart by signing the players close to him ;) Don't bother, no matter how much you do... all players you consider part of 'La Grande Inter' will still be attracted to play in Milan. They feel that something's yet missing. We're a bigger club than you'll ever be, simple. :)

Luka
27 Aug 10, 09:51
I think Moratti is more happy of how much joke of a team you become lately than unhappy about you signing our former "legends" :)

Farouk if you think that one signing will magicly transform all your mistakes you did in past 6-7 years then you're more dellusional than Roma fans that think they will win something this season unlike any past seasons.

In fact, if Berlusconi cared about building a team in the long run he would never sign Ibrahimovic, and instead spend this money elsewhere.

a4win
27 Aug 10, 09:54
It will be Good for Serie A. Not the First time Bilan take Our Player and we didn't die, do we? For me it's just a class of Act from Uncle Fester to do that.

Nice to see the Agent from Ibra Deal With Milan though.:D

|| WS10 ||
27 Aug 10, 09:55
That's not what she said last night ;)

Galliani has constantly shat on Moratti. Ronaldo, Vieri, and now hopefully Ibra. Always broke his heart by signing the players close to him ;) Don't bother, no matter how much you do... all players you consider part of 'La Grande Inter' will still be attracted to play in Milan. They feel that something's yet missing. We're a bigger club than you'll ever be, simple. :)

hahahahaha milan fans stop living in past sucess
we are the first italian team to win the treble somthing milan has not achieved
and soon we will be the first italian team to win 6 throphys in one year so fuck off bbilan
Inter>>>Bilan your weak shity team is no match for ours you can live in the past but inter has been better
than milan for a while now and have fun with ibraflopvich in the CL ;)
and keep signing our former players we all know you wanna be nerazzurri

Jnr
27 Aug 10, 10:04
Hahaa Farouk you are too funny..90 million investment for a 29yr old, who pissed and ... in his pants and couldnt make it in BARCELONA..I can make a bet for my life that this guy will never win CL in his lifetime..

Ibra just showed how much of a mercenary and weak he is..like all those Vieris and Ronaldos before..

Personally I like the transfer, it will be even more enjoyable to beat your asses 4-0 again..I bet the motivation is sky high in Inter camp..to beat the living shit out of these worthless maggots:

Your baldy CEO can bark all he wants, he knows how the derbies has ended lately, so in 90 minutes he goes from

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5253/news1265370734galliani.jpg (http://img828.imageshack.us/i/news1265370734galliani.jpg/)

to :

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/8261/galliani.jpg (http://img840.imageshack.us/i/galliani.jpg/)

Luka
27 Aug 10, 10:41
I bet Pique is not happy.

http://imgfrm.index.hu/imgfrm/3/1/7/5/BIG_0007533175.jpg