PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

InteristaLT
27 Aug 10, 10:49
We're a bigger club than you'll ever be, simple. :)

Dont you think this deal shows that your BBilan are not bigger club but bigger spineless worms who can do anything for their success and that they are totally mentally broke.Buying your biggest enemy's ex-players is just embarrasing and miserable.
And be easy.With Ibra or without him you wont win shit and it will still be:
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0g3l835cj7f0k/340x.jpg

raduccio
27 Aug 10, 10:59
Vieri, Ronaldo and Ibra are mercenaries! They have no sense of loyalty so signing them doesn't mean anything.
We're much better off without them.

Styrke
27 Aug 10, 11:58
I won't hate Ibra if he goes to Milan, becuase this whole situation in a mess. I mean it's impossible for Zlatan to stay in Barca at the moment with everything going on.
and wich other club can afford Ibra? Real? yes, But Barca would never sell to Real. ( But it would be a interesting thought with Ibra and Mou in Real :)
the other who is intresting to buy him is Milan. sad but true. So he have two choices. 1. Stay at Barca and sit on the bench. 2. unfortunately go to Milan and get playing time.
Pity

Puma
27 Aug 10, 12:32
I believe the reason Guardiola stopped talking to Zlatan is because he discovered Pique and Zlatan were homos and did not know how to deal with them. As a result, Barcelona have to decided to deal with the problem by shipping Zlatan off to Milan. it goes without saying that he will not be lonely there as he will have Pipo Inzaghi who has been lonely ever since Vieri left. Fuck all of them. I wish Zlatan could be removed from our legends thread. I believe Forza Inter Forums give legend status as freely as a Pique and Zlatan gave each other blowjobs. Ideally, Zlatan should be given Master Cunt status.

Alessandro
27 Aug 10, 12:45
I believe the reason Guardiola stopped talking to Zlatan is because he discovered Pique and Zlatan were homos and did not know how to deal with them. As a result, Barcelona have to decided to deal with the problem by shipping Zlatan off to Milan. it goes without saying that he will not be lonely there as he will have Pipo Inzaghi who has been lonely ever since Vieri left. Fuck all of them. I wish Zlatan could be removed from our legends thread. I believe Forza Inter Forums give legend status as freely as a Pique and Zlatan gave each other blowjobs. Ideally, Zlatan should be given Master Cunt status.
:thumbsup:

If he does sign for Milan, his La Grande status should be stripped regardless of what he did here. Vieri should be thrown out as well.

Luka
27 Aug 10, 12:53
Why do we even wait to ship him off this section ?

It's not like we shouldn't do it months earlier as many of us said, and the only reason he was kept here was to prevent the "precedent" that people will start calling for many people to be included/excluded from here.

Alessandro
27 Aug 10, 13:11
Well I vote for an audit of the La Grande Inter thread...

Rimpel
27 Aug 10, 13:37
That's not what she said last night ;)

Galliani has constantly shat on Moratti. Ronaldo, Vieri, and now hopefully Ibra. Always broke his heart by signing the players close to him ;) Don't bother, no matter how much you do... all players you consider part of 'La Grande Inter' will still be attracted to play in Milan. They feel that something's yet missing. We're a bigger club than you'll ever be, simple. :)

Are you really this dumb? You haven't noticed that all the players you just mentioned joined you during their decline:palm: Says a lot about what they think of Milan.

BTW, Milan will never win the treble. Milan fans = owned. Oh and 18 > 17

Alcatraz
27 Aug 10, 13:41
Do we really need to vote?I actually like the idea of watching him crash with the rossoneri,i'm already counting the days till the first derby,the curva nord will kill him and the motivation of the team to stuff all that shit that came out of his mouth back through his rectal ending will be skyhigh.
FORZA INTER!!

Big Willy
27 Aug 10, 13:44
I bet Pique is not happy.

http://imgfrm.index.hu/imgfrm/3/1/7/5/BIG_0007533175.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rimpel
27 Aug 10, 13:45
Agreed, there's no way Ibra can be here if he joins the cunts.

Luka
27 Aug 10, 14:00
He already shouldn't be here.

Intermilano90
27 Aug 10, 14:12
What the fuck is going through Ibra's mind? How the hell could he join the enemies of the club he once supported, and has it in his heart? It's a suicide mission, cuz the Inter fans won't give any mercy to a traitor. Go ahead, Ibra!!!!!...........Turn your back to us, like nothing happened. I told you guys before it was a mistake to sell Ibra, especially to Barcelona, where it's very difficult for him to adapt to their style of football.

I just hope Moratti breaks the deal and brings back Ibra or something............although it's quite impossible.

Rimpel
27 Aug 10, 14:18
He already shouldn't be here.

Disagreed, prior to these events anyway.

Campione
27 Aug 10, 14:30
What the fuck is going through Ibra's mind? How the hell could he join the enemies of the club he once supported, and has it in his heart?

When did he support Inter? :lol: And has it in his heart? :lol:

Coasterfreek
27 Aug 10, 15:17

Galliani has constantly shat on Moratti. Ronaldo, Vieri, and now hopefully Ibra. Always broke his heart by signing the players close to him ;) Don't bother, no matter how much you do... all players you consider part of 'La Grande Inter' will still be attracted to play in Milan. They feel that something's yet missing. We're a bigger club than you'll ever be, simple. :)

Garbage quote right there. 18 > 17. I don't see how you guys are going anywhere with the way you guys finished last season, and having a new manager. It seems this team is just way too desperate. This story is quite silly. Especially how Ibra wants to head out to the land of losing.

thorn
27 Aug 10, 15:25

we had a world class ronaldo..Milan got a fat one who no big team wanted in their team anymore..we had a goal scoring machine called vieri and what did Milan got..a party animal who couldnt break into first team.and more then a half of inter fans dont consider Ibra to be a part of La Grande Inter.and i dont see Ronaldinho-Ibra-Pato doing well.

anyways if Galliani has Invited us to celebrate Ibras arrival we invite Galliani,Berlusconi and every Milan fan to Celebrate our upcoming super cup,club world cup,scudetto and who know maybe CL victories :)

gesi-ny
27 Aug 10, 16:13
If he stays to Barcelona....next year his value crumbles tragically. So Barcelona wants to sell him and Ibra want to go away in order to maintain his status. What will happen next? Overall Milan will become better and fearful team however, they will never be serious contenders. The reason? Ibra is not a team player. It will be very easy for good teams to read Milan way of playing. Finally, if Inter managed to hold Barcelona...Milan shouldn't be a problem. All I want to see is the same concentration from our team and I hope Benitez will find a way to keep concentration high.

Fitzy
27 Aug 10, 16:16

Are you drunk dude?

William
27 Aug 10, 16:33
:thumbsup:

If he does sign for Milan, his La Grande status should be stripped regardless of what he did here. Vieri should be thrown out as well.

Completely agree!

jayjay
27 Aug 10, 16:36
They should be a new traitors secton here Starting with

Vieri
Adriano
Ibra (if he joins the lesser)
Burdisso

Analrapist
27 Aug 10, 16:41
How is Burdisso a traitor? It's not like we want him to stay. :P

spiderninja
27 Aug 10, 16:42
if he goes to milan then...

serie a winner : AC Milan

coppa italia winner : AC Milan

CL winner : FC Barcelona

inter : zero tituli

M.Adnan
27 Aug 10, 16:48
Ibrahimovic is a hypocrite.

Allow me to remind you why this hypocrite left Inter.

Inter aren't good enough to win the CL.
He already won everything in Italy and wants a new challenge.
He wants to play flashy attracting attacking football.

Fair enough. These were valid reasons to leave Inter, and he had to right to do so giving what he has achieved with Inter. As a result, he has joined Barca which potentially could provide him all these ambitions. A CL winning team, a new league with new challenges and an attacking football team.

Now, let's see what he has in Milan.

Milan won't win the CL, which contradicts his CL ambition excuse.
He went back to Italy where he has already won everything which contradicts his new challenge excuse.
Milan is a shitty team that can easily get their asses handed to the likes of Empoli and Cesena, and there's a good chance that we will tear them a new one like we did last season.

One of the biggest hypocrites in football. He can easily join any team he wants in Europe if he wants to, but no, of course he has to join Milan out of all the teams.

Ship his ass out of La Grande Inter.

But honestly, what do you expect from someone who ran away from Juventus to Inter after Calciopoli to guarantee himself easy Serie A titles, then from Inter to Barca to guarantee himself easy CL titles?

Stefan
27 Aug 10, 16:51

:palm::palm: Ibra is not maradonna and we will prove it this season...

William
27 Aug 10, 16:51

You being serious?

Nero Indigo
27 Aug 10, 16:56
Don't worry, William - Spiderninja also believes FM scenarios are the same as real life football ;)

William
27 Aug 10, 17:03
Don't worry, William - Spiderninja also believes FM scenarios are the same as real life football ;)

Thanks for that I feel a bit better now haha

InteristaLT
27 Aug 10, 17:06
If Ibra joins BBilan then I guess Lucio and Samuel have finally found their next target for 10/11 season.With Moratti's permission of course:)

Analrapist
27 Aug 10, 17:06
Thanks for that I feel a bit better now haha

Haha, once he actually claimed that Eto'o was better than Ibra because he had higher stats on PES. (everybody knows PES can't make good stats)

This was before the deal happened.

Coasterfreek
27 Aug 10, 17:08
Ibrahimovic is a hypocrite.

Allow me to remind you why this hypocrite left Inter.

Inter aren't good enough to win the CL.
He already won everything in Italy and wants a new challenge.
He wants to play flashy attracting attacking football.

Fair enough. These were valid reasons to leave Inter, and he had to right to do so giving what he has achieved with Inter. As a result, he has joined Barca which potentially could provide him all these ambitions. A CL winning team, a new league with new challenges and an attacking football team.

Now, let's see what he has in Milan.

Milan won't win the CL, which contradicts his CL ambition excuse.
He went back to Italy where he has already won everything which contradicts his new challenge excuse.
Milan is a shitty team that can easily get their asses handed to the likes of Empoli and Cesena, and there's a good chance that we will tear them a new one like we did last season.

One of the biggest hypocrites in football. He can easily join any team he wants in Europe if he wants to, but no, of course he has to join Milan out of all the teams.

Ship his ass out of La Grande Inter.

But honestly, what do you expect from someone who ran away from Juventus to Inter after Calciopoli to guarantee himself easy Serie A titles, then from Inter to Barca to guarantee himself easy CL titles?

He's obviously not wanted. At this rate, he just wants playing time as his ONLY reason. If he stayed at Barca, wouldn't he be on the bench only?

William
27 Aug 10, 17:08
Haha, once he actually claimed that Eto'o was better than Ibra because he had higher stats on PES. (everybody knows PES can't make good stats)

This was before the deal happened.

hahahaha brilliant! Does he think this stuff up just to see peoples reactions or does he fully believe them?

InteristaLT
27 Aug 10, 17:12
But for me Eto was allways better than Ibra:D

Nero Indigo
27 Aug 10, 17:15
I think he fully believes them, it's happened more than once...without ANY hesitation on his part :D

Analrapist
27 Aug 10, 17:16
hahahaha brilliant! Does he think this stuff up just to see peoples reactions or does he fully believe them?

I'm guessing he truly believes them...I mean, this was his reason to why we should accept the offer.

InteristaLT
27 Aug 10, 17:18
I'm guessing he truly believes them...I mean, this was his reason to why we should accept the offer.

:D:DThat made my day :D

Coasterfreek
27 Aug 10, 17:21
Do any of you guys go in the Bilan forums to talk trash? I was curious if there were any dumb Bilan fans who have been shouting for joy regarding Ibra.

J zanetti
27 Aug 10, 17:22
At the end of the day it's all about Ibra’s majestic ago. Since his Malmö days he has been custom to be pivotal for whatever team he has played for. In Barca that is not the case. Hence he chose Milan where he would again be THE main topic and THE player who is guaranteed to play week in week out and potentially have the team built around him. On top of that he is guaranteed CL football. It’s a shame because I have a feeling he would have chosen Man C only if they had qualified for the CL.
Oh and btw is there a bigger scum than Raiola?

William
27 Aug 10, 17:25

hahahahahahahahahaha this guys posts should have a thread of their own, they are actually so bad they are brilliant!

Luka
27 Aug 10, 17:25
And the Raiola legend... spreads on.

Official communication from FC Barcelona

www.fcbarcelona.cat

The executive committee of the FC Barcelona board of directors would like to publicly denounce the conduct over the last few days of the agent of our player Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Sr Mino Raiola,whose declarations have put into question the honour and moral integrity of our coach Josep Guardiola. These declarations have affected the relationship between the coach and the player and as a result the willingness of the player to fulfil his obligations. As such the declarations are a flagrant breach of the contract which Sr Raiola's company have with the club for representation and management.

Our legal department is therefore considering the possibility of rescinding this contract and the cessation of the annual payment Sr Raiola's company receives from the club as part of this agreement.

Once the department has reached its conclusions and taking into consideration how this matter develops, the club will take any measures it considers necessary.

Stefan
27 Aug 10, 17:26
At the end of the day it's all about Ibra’s majestic ago. Since his Malmö days he has been custom to be pivotal for whatever team he has played for. In Barca that is not the case. Hence he chose Milan where he would again be THE main topic and THE player who is guaranteed to play week in week out and potentially have the team built around him. On top of that he is guaranteed CL football. It’s a shame because I have a feeling he would have chosen Man C only if they had qualified for the CL.
Oh and btw is there a bigger scum than Raiola?

Moggi??? But very few others.

Derek
27 Aug 10, 17:31
Hey guys,Milan fan here.I read your forum for the past couple of days since the Ibra frenzy started and i thought i should share some thoughts with you.

Some of you are really overreacting in calling Ibra a traitor and other names.His not from your youth academy ,he came to you guys from Juventus after Galliani failed to convince him to wait till Milan qualifies for the champions league.(one of your main rivals)

This days most players are mercenaries ,and Zlatan is no exception and he didn't hide that fact when he moved from Juventus to Inter.He did his job with you guys exemplary .After 5 successful years in Italy he wanted to win the Champions League and he left for Barca.Just face it at that point none of you believed you could actually have a snow balls chance in winning that trophy .

Its not like he consciously left a better team for a weaker team that season.Now he had a falling out at Barca ..reasons are many wont bother pointing them out ,or who`s fault is it cause its rather irrelevant at this point.

He has a good offer from Milan,a Milanese side that proved last year it can still fight for the scudetto but was rather unlucky with injuries.

This Milan side is not as weak as many of you guys making out to be .(also the age crap is laughable since your squad is rather old ,but that doesn't mean its shit)

Abbiati/Amelia= two solid goal keepers.
Nesta &Silva=one of the best CD pair in the world .
Antonini=good full back just a bit week at defending .
Sokratis/Zambrotta/Bonerra=can all rotate and we have some good RB choices.Our full backs may not be Maicons and Ramos etc but they are solid.
Pirlo,Boateng,Flamini or Ambrosini make for a solid midfield.Its not slow at all and if Boateng is going to play like in the world cup ,Pirlo will have the protection that he needs.
Borrielo and Hunt are shit strikers,and because of them we made many draws and losses last year.But if Ibra comes we all know he can make that difference that we lacked last year up front.
Ronaldihno made a shitload of assists last year and scored some crucial goals also.He was also in a much less desired physical shape then now.Alegri`s working his ass off.
Pato needs no introduction.

So if Ibra comes ,you guys really should take it serious.Cause where going to give you a serious challenge for that scudetto.

Nero Indigo
27 Aug 10, 17:34
Ibrahimovic and Raiola have a love child: her name.........IBRAIOLA!! :lol:

J zanetti
27 Aug 10, 17:35
Moggi??? But very few others.
hehe oh yeah, he wins that prize in the entire world of football. I meant in terms of agents. I mean they are known to be scumbags, but damn this guy is really top on the list to be the filthiest of them all.

Stefan
27 Aug 10, 17:37
Hey guys,Milan fan here.I read your forum for the past couple of days since the Ibra frenzy started and i thought i should share some thoughts with you.

Some of you are really overreacting in calling Ibra a traitor and other names.His not from your youth academy ,he came to you guys from Juventus after Galliani failed to convince him to wait till Milan qualifies for the champions league.(one of your main rivals)

This days most players are mercenaries ,and Zlatan is no exception and he didn't hide that fact when he moved from Juventus to Inter.He did his job with you guys exemplary .After 5 successful years in Italy he wanted to win the Champions League and he left for Barca.Just face it at that point none of you believed you could actually have a snow balls chance in winning that trophy .

Its not like he consciously left a better team for a weaker team that season.Now he had a falling out at Barca ..reasons are many wont bother pointing them out ,or who`s fault is it cause its rather irrelevant at this point.

He has a good offer from Milan,a Milanese side that proved last year it can still fight for the scudetto but was rather unlucky with injuries.

This Milan side is not as weak as many of you guys making out to be .(also the age crap is laughable since your squad is rather old ,but that doesn't mean its shit)

Abbiati/Amelia= two solid goal keepers.
Nesta &Silva=one of the best CD pair in the world .
Antonini=good full back just a bit week at defending .
Sokratis/Zambrotta/Bonerra=can all rotate and we have some good RB choices.Our full backs may not be Maicons and Ramos etc but they are solid.
Pirlo,Boateng,Flamini or Ambrosini make for a solid midfield.Its not slow at all and if Boateng is going to play like in the world cup ,Pirlo will have the protection that he needs.
Borrielo and Hunt are shit strikers,and because of them we made many draws and losses last year.But if Ibra comes we all know he can make that difference that we lacked last year up front.
Ronaldihno made a shitload of assists last year and scored some crucial goals also.He was also in a much less desired physical shape then now.Alegri`s working his ass off.
Pato needs no introduction.

So if Ibra comes ,you guys really should take it serious.Cause where going to give you a serious challenge for that scudetto.

We will call Ibra whatever we want and that goes to all the mercs/glory hunters/traitors in the game.

As for the rest. Yeah you have improved your squad but we are still superior and that will be shown on the pitch...We always take bbilan seriously and the same cause for gobbi but player for player our squad is better...

Stefan
27 Aug 10, 17:38
hehe oh yeah, he wins that prize in the entire world of football. I meant in terms of agents. I mean they are known to be scumbags, but damn this guy is really top on the list to be the filthiest of them all.

There was a reason he got on well with moggi. I really hope we don't have to deal with him in future. Only kerlon still with us that has that sleaze bag for an agent.

Derek
27 Aug 10, 17:40
We will Ibra whatever we want and to goes to all the mercs/glory hunters/traitors in the game.

As for the rest. Yeah you have improved your squad but we are still superior and that will be shown on the pitch...We always take bbilan seriously and the same cause for gobbi but player for player our squad is better...

Barca was and is superior to your side or any other side out there.But that doesn't grant you a automatic win does it ?If Ibra comes the natural order of things will be restored.I.E : we being the best side in Milano :D

a4win
27 Aug 10, 17:40
it's for the first time, i see the statement from the Club against the Agent.:palm::lol:

Good news for Bilan to have such an agent.:dielaugh:

Stefan
27 Aug 10, 17:43
Barca was and is superior to your side or any other side out there.But that doesn't grant you a automatic win does it ?If Ibra comes the natural order of things will be restored.I.E : we being the best side in Milano :D

Over a season barca would probably beat us. You can beat us in a knockout competition but the better squad always wins the league...

Derek
27 Aug 10, 17:46
Over a season barca would probably beat us. You can beat us in a knockout competition but the better squad always wins the league...

True true..but im counting on Zlatan to make the difference that last year Borrielo and Hunt failed to do.

Anyway this whole business whit his agent is face palm worthy.He should really just fire the guy , his a major class asshole.Would love to see Raiola chased by wolves ..RUN FATTY RUN ..then he dies :D

InteristaLT
27 Aug 10, 17:53

I know this is off topic but I dont think so that there are any normal human in this world who can say that our main CB pair look old.Yes they are not young but they play brilliant(even they both are 32) not as practically all milan's players at that age.The only two players who look old in our team is maybe Cordoba and Materazzi.

Besnik
27 Aug 10, 17:55
I wouldn't be surprised if we got nobody, this Ibra saga is getting to a lot of our fans though. HEHEHE BTW? Where's BESNIK!? He really loved Ibra, betcha he still loves him :D . I remember that very sensitive video they played in the forum when he left for Barca :lol: .... *sigh* Those were some good times :lol:

Dude, I've appreciated his contribution very much, and to be honest I won't hate him if he signs for Milan. There's a big difference between Ibra and Vieri, while Ibra just used to say that Inter can't win Champions League and he left because of that, while Vieri constantly talked bullshit calciopoli about us and wanted us to be relegated or so. That's why I will never put Ibra in the same level as Vieri..

Mino
27 Aug 10, 17:56
fuck you ibra

Luka
27 Aug 10, 18:06
Some of you are really overreacting in calling Ibra a traitor and other names.

This is your first mistake. Don't tell us who we can call traitor or not. Milan standards must not be the same as Inter standards.

We don't tell you about your tiffosi stuff, don't tell us about our tiffosi stuff.

As for the rest, you're free to talk here as much as you want, as long as you don't insult Inter or any of its players (take notice it is not the same the other way around at this forum).

Anyway this whole business whit his agent is face palm worthy.He should really just fire the guy
Be prepared to live with this guy for a long time. You see what he's doing now to Barca, and if there will come the time it will be time to say goodbye to Milan, you can expect similar things.

Universe
27 Aug 10, 18:07
I know this is off topic but I dont think so that there are any normal human in this world who can say that our main CB pair look old.Yes they are not young but they play brilliant(even they both are 32) not as practically all milan's players at that age.The only two players who look old in our team is maybe Cordoba and Materazzi.

Zanetti, Castellazzi, Orlandoni, Milito.

Anyway, if this milan fan who posted above honestly thinks adding one good attacker in Ibra will help them win Serie A, then he's deluded. Aren't you Eric?

Nero Indigo
27 Aug 10, 18:10
Dude, I've appreciated his contribution very much, and to be honest I won't hate him if he signs for Milan. There's a big difference between Ibra and Vieri, while Ibra just used to say that Inter can't win Champions League and he left because of that, while Vieri constantly talked bullshit calciopoli about us and wanted us to be relegated or so. That's why I will never put Ibra in the same level as Vieri..

Oh Besnik! You know you're my dawg anyday! I just like seeing you weep for Ibra that's all :lol: . And I have to agree, I am a Vieri fan - I still regard him an Inter legend even though he's one of THE BIGGEST TRAITORS EVER. I guess that makes me INSANE!!! yet I know - INTER HAS MY SOUL!!!

Coasterfreek
27 Aug 10, 18:22
Can we move this thread away from La Grande Inter? Ibra shouldn't be in this conversation anymore.

The777
27 Aug 10, 18:30

What a c.nt Ibra is, after seeing this pic...

Edit: Sorry for the small size

InteristaLT
27 Aug 10, 18:32
Zanetti still runs and plays very good,Castelazzi and Orlandoni practically never plays and Milito 31 had just won UEFA best forward and club player of the year awards...With or without Ibra milan wont win anything...

Suneet
27 Aug 10, 18:37
I hope he ends up like the old traitor.

Tanel
27 Aug 10, 18:41
If Ibra does join Milan, I really do think they might win Serie A. It's getting tougher and tougher for our lads to keep enough concentration... but they only can win it if Nesta is fit for more than half of the season, same for Pirlo and when Ronaldinho is really in decent condition. But they wont win because they are better, they might win because we let them. :D

Ibra's the best player in Serie A last 3-4 years, u cant argue with that no matter how hard u might want to try. But if he does join Milan, I'll add another cross on his name in my favorite players list. These days of professoinalism are sad. :(

Derek
27 Aug 10, 18:53
This is your first mistake. Don't tell us who we can call traitor or not. Milan standards must not be the same as Inter standards.

We don't tell you about your tiffosi stuff, don't tell us about our tiffosi stuff.

As for the rest, you're free to talk here as much as you want, as long as you don't insult Inter or any of its players (take notice it is not the same the other way around at this forum).

Be prepared to live with this guy for a long time. You see what he's doing now to Barca, and if there will come the time it will be time to say goodbye to Milan, you can expect similar things.

Don't get you're panties all in a bunch ,it was never my intention to try to change your mentality or any others inter fan...especially to a better Milan standard :D

Also im expecting to be given the stick ,since its a main rivals forum after all .Il be civilized either way.

@ some of you misunderstood my statement about "old age".So to clear my take on the whole thing is : age doesn't matter as long as the player performs .For example i consider Drogba the best striker in the world and with his fitness level right now im sure he can still be till his 35 or so.

InteristaLT
27 Aug 10, 19:41
I understand that but majority of your old players looks done and cant play at top level but they still are in starting lineup.

jayjay
27 Aug 10, 19:47
How is Burdisso a traitor? It's not like we want him to stay. :P

Because of his big moaning bitch mouth

He will be

Luka
27 Aug 10, 21:36
Don't get you're panties all in a bunch ,it was never my intention to try to change your mentality or any others inter fan...especially to a better Milan standard :D

Then why did you say all this ?

Don't.

Faяouk
27 Aug 10, 22:07
Are you really this dumb? You haven't noticed that all the players you just mentioned joined you during their decline:palm: Says a lot about what they think of Milan.

BTW, Milan will never win the treble. Milan fans = owned. Oh and 18 > 17

7 > 3 ;)

Garbage quote right there. 18 > 17. I don't see how you guys are going anywhere with the way you guys finished last season, and having a new manager. It seems this team is just way too desperate. This story is quite silly. Especially how Ibra wants to head out to the land of losing.

I'm sorry I don't count paper scudetti... it's fine if you do, after all I might understand how tough it was to not win a scudetto since 1989 so you bought one! Kudos to you on that. You had to build your success over the failure of your two biggest enemies... big club my ass, you will always be our bitches, so enjoy your 'bright spell' while it lasts.

we had a world class ronaldo..Milan got a fat one who no big team wanted in their team anymore..we had a goal scoring machine called vieri and what did Milan got..a party animal who couldnt break into first team.and more then a half of inter fans dont consider Ibra to be a part of La Grande Inter.and i dont see Ronaldinho-Ibra-Pato doing well.

anyways if Galliani has Invited us to celebrate Ibras arrival we invite Galliani,Berlusconi and every Milan fan to Celebrate our upcoming super cup,club world cup,scudetto and who know maybe CL victories :)

Why will you invite us to celebrate the super cup with Atleti? :D

You had Ronaldo who dumped you for Madrid, Vieri who dumped you for Milan, and Ibra who dumped you for Barca. Now you have a Maicon who is dying to dump you for Madrid even after a treble win. Loser club :D

La Bling
27 Aug 10, 22:33
Ban his sorry ass.

Natasha
27 Aug 10, 22:37
7 > 3 ;)You had Ronaldo who dumped you for Madrid, Vieri who dumped you for Milan, and Ibra who dumped you for Barca. Now you have a Maicon who is dying to dump you for Madrid even after a treble win. Loser club :D
I'm glad those bastards 'dumped' us.

We will always be the treble winners, we made history, try and compete with that! Now take your butt out of here and take a look at your geriatrics team.

Alessandro
27 Aug 10, 22:42
According to sky sport, agreement has been found. This is actually happening...

milton
27 Aug 10, 22:44
I'm sorry I don't count paper scudetti... it's fine if you do, after all I might understand how tough it was to not win a scudetto since 1989 so you bought one! Kudos to you on that. You had to build your success over the failure of your two biggest enemies... big club my ass, you will always be our bitches, so enjoy your 'bright spell' while it lasts.

you don't count paper scudettos? you must have only 16 scudettos then right? (i'm referring to one of the THREE scudettos you won before Inter were formed) And we bought a scudetto?? No we didn't! just like we didn't get relegated in the early 1980's due to TOTONERO! But you did! You got back up to serie A the following season, only to get relegated AGAIN! LOL - But in all fairness you proved you were a great team in the early 80's, that MITROPA CUP was an incredible achievement :) And yeah you're right we went from 1989 to 2006 without winning a scudetto, but guess who went 44 years without winning NOTHING???

Edward
27 Aug 10, 22:49
I wasn't scared with Ibra being in the barca team. so a year older, a bag less confidence i'm sure as hell not scared of him being in milan

|| WS10 ||
27 Aug 10, 23:00
bilan = old age home
ibra wont win shit with milan

Stefan
27 Aug 10, 23:09
7 > 3 ;)

Why will you invite us to celebrate the super cup with Atleti? :D

You had Ronaldo who dumped you for Madrid, Vieri who dumped you for Milan, and Ibra who dumped you for Barca. Now you have a Maicon who is dying to dump you for Madrid even after a treble win. Loser club :D

I would suggest you go and read the forum rules again. You are very close to contravening the rule about insulting inter...

Mino
27 Aug 10, 23:26
a farouk nik mok

pabzta
28 Aug 10, 00:22
Hi Pabz here.
I'm a Barca fan so I hope you guys don't mind me posting here. Not here to cause trouble. By the way well done for winning the treble last season.
Just want to talk about Ibra. Well what can I say about Ibra? The fact that he is a first class douche bag along with that big mouth agent of he's.
Barca made the biggest mistake in getting rid of Eto'o plus 40 million for Ibra. That was Inters gain and Barca's loss.
Ibra was never ever going to be a good player at Barca. I never wanted to see Ibra at Barca because for me he just don't suit the Barca set up. At inter yes Ibra was the go to guy while at Barca Messi is the go to guy.

Barca bought Ibra to add that extra height up front and for a Plan B. Well Plan B did not work because no way Barca team was going to change they're playng system for Ibra.
Ibra never ever used he's bloody head to score on clear cut chances. Instead he rather do Kung Fu Kicks.
The trouble stated way back to when Ibra took mic from Pique during a celebration and said Fook You Pique while the Players and Pep just looked shocked. And then you have he's agent running he's big gob daily to the media about Pep. From what I heard also after the Gamper Ibra was talking to Barca players that did not come through from La Maisa that Pep don't like you unless you are Messi, Xavi etc. Ibra is a douche and I'm happy that he has left Barca.

So tell me as Inter fans how do you feel about Ibra going to the retirement home and how do you feel about he's agent?

Pajo
28 Aug 10, 00:25
We all hate raiola :lol:

Anyway, welcome, keep posting, other teams fans are welcomed as long as they are here to discuss football and not cause problems.. introduce yourself here:

Introduction subforum (http://forzainterforums.com/forumdisplay.php?44-Introductions)

milton
28 Aug 10, 00:46
hello pabzta, if ibra goes to BBilan he'll make them a serious title threat and it will be more difficult for us to win serie a again, but we'll probably still win it. When we were down to 10 players in the champions league semi final 2nd leg, i actually think Ibra helped us greatly, his lack of movement made life a lot easier for our defenders

but anyway i'm looking forward to the inter-barca game in wembley next year in may ;)

pabzta
28 Aug 10, 01:14
No need to worry about Ibra at AC Milan. Ibra has gone to where all players like to retire. A Retirement home for past greats.
Don't understand how Ibra can play for 3 different Rivals in Serie A. He left Inter cause he felt he won everything in Italy then he goes to AC. A bit retarded.

Faяouk
28 Aug 10, 01:59
Barca Fan, first of all... it's Milan, not AC, ok Bartha lover? 2nd of all, I don't get why all Barca fans insult Ibra, just because Guardiola had a disagreement with him? Isn't this the same Guardiola that was jerking off to him and made, argubaly the 'rip off' deal of the century when he gave up Eto'o + 40 million for Ibra! You basically gifted Inter the treble, simple because Pep had a man crush on Ibra. Ibra in Barca was never going to work, because he doesn't suit your style of play. Now as usual, the pathetic club you are, you pick certain players and like to put blame on them for everything. Of course Pep would never get critisized, he is Catalan, so basically he's faultless in your eyes. He hadn't talked to him in 6 months yet it's Ibra's fault? The guy scored 16 goals in La Liga... in his first season, hardly a bad ratio... he won you the first game against Real Merda ffs coming off the bench. Have some gratitude and stop sucking Cataln people's dicks, just for a change. Pep made a huge mistake by purchasing Ibra, and now is making another big one pushing him out the way he's doing it... We're basically getting him for 25-30 million euros, what a rip off. Idiots, keep sucking Catalan dick, and enjoy your debts. :D

Faяouk
28 Aug 10, 02:00
I would suggest you go and read the forum rules again. You are very close to contravening the rule about insulting inter...

You're right, my bad.

|| WS10 ||
28 Aug 10, 02:06
LOL at the milan fan
defending ibra :palm:
how pathetic can milan fans get

Derek
28 Aug 10, 04:39
@Luka : because i like to express my opinion.
@the bartha fan: you should check the average age of Milan and Inter before spreading crap all over the place.But then again you guys can see past your gigantic egos.

Your no better then Madrid .

LOL at the milan fan
defending ibra :palm:
how pathetic can milan fans get

Well hopefully not as pathetic as winning the league after 20 years and the champions league after almost 50;)

Dylan
28 Aug 10, 04:52
Well hopefully not as pathetic as winning the league after 20 years and the champions league after almost 50;)

http://files.splinder.com/0f71df960f0e8e00c39b501a5bb942b2_medium.jpg

You'll be lucky if you win anything under 40 years.

La Bling
28 Aug 10, 05:16

Still dwelling on the past? You're no better than Liverpool.

InteristaLT
28 Aug 10, 05:52
7 > 3 ;)You had Ronaldo who dumped you for Madrid, Vieri who dumped you for Milan, and Ibra who dumped you for Barca. Now you have a Maicon who is dying to dump you for Madrid even after a treble win. Loser club :D
Didn't kaka dumped your milan for Real too?

|| WS10 ||
28 Aug 10, 05:53
WOW all these milan fans all the sudden got confident after signing ibra
hahahahaha us interista will laugh at you when ibra fails in milan
eto>ibra
sneijder>ronaldinho
milito>pato

mcrgenci
28 Aug 10, 06:06
Still dwelling on the past? You're no better than Liverpool.

Everything tha we won we won by dominating and crushing teams with attacking attractive football and we were the best in competition when we won it but you guys gave Catenaccio a new dimension thats why you are a small club in Europe just like Catania in Serie A :D

InteristaLT
28 Aug 10, 06:07
Ibra will fail at milan.Every Inter player that milan bought caused a lot of hype between milan fans.But they failed.So Ibra will fail.Its natural;)

mcrgenci
28 Aug 10, 06:09
Ibra will fail at milan.Every Inter player that milan bought caused a lot of hype between milan fans.But they failed.So Ibra will fail.Its natural;)

Yeah Pirlo is a great example of failure right ? or Seedorf ?

La Bling
28 Aug 10, 06:11
Everything tha we won we won by dominating and crushing teams with attacking attractive football and we were the best in competition when we won it but you guys gave Catenaccio a new dimension thats why you are a small club in Europe just like Catania in Serie A :D

I'll save Stefan the effort. Read the rules to the forum.

mcrgenci
28 Aug 10, 06:19
I'll save Stefan the effort. Read the rules to the forum.

I dont think I'm braking any I'm just stating my opinion on your clubs stature in europe !

InteristaLT
28 Aug 10, 06:19
Yeah Pirlo is a great example of failure right ? or Seedorf ?

Yeah Pirlo was very important player for Inter and he played a lot.Only in milan he became star.And you are right about seedorf I admit it.But how about our biggest stars at that time Vieri and Ronaldo?

InteristaLT
28 Aug 10, 06:20
I dont think I'm braking any I'm just stating my opinion on your clubs stature in europe !

Then say your opinion.

mcrgenci
28 Aug 10, 06:23
Yeah Pirlo was very important player for Inter and he played a lot.Only in milan he became star.And you are right about seedorf I admit it.But how about our biggest stars at that time Vieri and Ronaldo?

They were not really big buys they came in their late years just to piss you guys off not to perform !

PS: and your nickname is that the guy who wore our jersey and thrown yours to the ground and steped on it ??!!

|| WS10 ||
28 Aug 10, 06:26
why are all these milan fans here
your teams shit we just won the treble
milan has a long way to go before they can even think about winning a treble
i know its hard to accept milan fans but your in the shadow of inter now
we now have more scudettos than you and we achieved a treble witch
is somthing milan has not achieved

mcrgenci
28 Aug 10, 06:30
why are all these milan fans here
your teams shit we just won the treble
milan has a long way to go before they can even think about winning a treble
i know its hard to accept milan fans but your in the shadow of inter now

There are many roads to Success your was negative tactics dirty style-less football !

|| WS10 ||
28 Aug 10, 06:34
please explain how we are dirty?

mcrgenci
28 Aug 10, 06:41
please explain how we are dirty?

Maicon super Diver would have made great actor!
Mota............. do I need to say anything ?
Mourinho pressure on the referies starting a week before the game inapropriate statments negative tactics using eto as a RB etc
Samuel Dirty tackling !
Muntary ...... no coment
Stankovich a prick on legs :D

InteristaLT
28 Aug 10, 07:00
PS: and your nickname is that the guy who wore our jersey and thrown yours to the ground and steped on it ??!!

The same who scored a lot of goals for us.And the same who didnt stepped on it.
And how about your players.You think all of them are gods dont you?

mcrgenci
28 Aug 10, 07:15
The same who scored a lot of goals for us.And the same who didnt stepped on it.
And how about your players.You think all of them are gods dont you?

No our players arent gods they just dont throw our Jersery like that cuz they consider it sacred :D
And they dont go around the city wearing Inter jersey :D

Luka
28 Aug 10, 07:32
@Luka : because i like to express my opinion.

You can express opinion about any other thing, not this.

Nero Indigo
28 Aug 10, 07:34
Look! if you Milan fans want to start throwing insults around, please do it in the Flamers Section. Where are the mods!? :irritate:

Opeum
28 Aug 10, 08:04
Am I the only one here that doesn't give a damn about Ibra joining Milan? Haha..

InteristaLT
28 Aug 10, 08:05
No our players arent gods they just dont throw our Jersery like that cuz they consider it sacred :D
And they dont go around the city wearing Inter jersey :D

Nobody walked with bilan shirt around the city so stop dreaming.And btw how is your beloved ronaldinho.He must be very happy in bilan that he chases barcelona players goes in their photo and follows them in barcelona's locker room.And if you want to talk about your bbilan go to right thread because here people talks about ibrahimovic

InteristaLT
28 Aug 10, 08:17
And one last post for mrcgenci.You talk about our players so let me talk about yours
Abbiati and Amelia-"very good" especially amelia in last season match Inter 5-0 Genoa.That his save against Stankovic was epic...
kaladze-no comments
Nesta-old,done and dirty tackler
Zambrotta-old and done
Jankulovski-wtf is he..
gattuso-old psycho
ambrosini-wtf is he?
ronaldinho-dead star
borriello-how the fuck he can play in starting lineup
Inzaghi-dead
And Ibra-traitor,glory hunter and merc
So dont insult Inter or get the fuck out

snake
28 Aug 10, 08:30
There are no Milan players causing controversy by having the media constantly monitor them or causing controversy by joining their rivals Inter...because none of their players are even worth it.

Who do we sign as payback...Ibrahim Ba? :lol:

Derek
28 Aug 10, 08:47
Well clearly it was a mistake on my part to think that most of you are capable of having a objective discussion .My bad,the last posts in this threads like Supermario45 ones just shows you guys clearly have no idea what your talking about and are a bunch of deluded clowns :lol:

Im out .

Stefan
28 Aug 10, 08:48

You would be wrong. Insulting inter is not allowed. You agreed to this when you signed up.

Finally warning to all bbilan fans any more insults towards Inter and I will take action.

And just so we are clear Inter fans are allowed to insult milan if they want since this is an inter forum. So no you won't get away with the excuse of you are just retaliating...

mcrgenci
28 Aug 10, 09:16
You would be wrong. Insulting inter is not allowed. You agreed to this when you signed up.

Finally warning to all bbilan fans any more insults towards Inter and I will take action.

And just so we are clear Inter fans are allowed to insult milan if they want since this is an inter forum. So no you won't get away with the excuse of you are just retaliating...

Well im not gonna say good things about Inter either so do what you have to do :D
In CHL Ajax > Inter :D

pabzta
28 Aug 10, 09:20
Barca Fan, first of all... it's Milan, not AC, ok Bartha lover? 2nd of all, I don't get why all Barca fans insult Ibra, just because Guardiola had a disagreement with him? Isn't this the same Guardiola that was jerking off to him and made, argubaly the 'rip off' deal of the century when he gave up Eto'o + 40 million for Ibra! You basically gifted Inter the treble, simple because Pep had a man crush on Ibra. Ibra in Barca was never going to work, because he doesn't suit your style of play. Now as usual, the pathetic club you are, you pick certain players and like to put blame on them for everything. Of course Pep would never get critisized, he is Catalan, so basically he's faultless in your eyes. He hadn't talked to him in 6 months yet it's Ibra's fault? The guy scored 16 goals in La Liga... in his first season, hardly a bad ratio... he won you the first game against Real Merda ffs coming off the bench. Have some gratitude and stop sucking Cataln people's dicks, just for a change. Pep made a huge mistake by purchasing Ibra, and now is making another big one pushing him out the way he's doing it... We're basically getting him for 25-30 million euros, what a rip off. Idiots, keep sucking Catalan dick, and enjoy your debts. :D

I could not care if it's Milan, it freaking has AC in front. We all know what the AC means in a derogatory term? Barca a pathetic club? Milan wish they could be good like Barca.
Milan chased Ronaldinho for what how long? And yet what as Ronnie done for Milan which he did better at Barca. Ronaldinho went into decline the last 2 years with Barca and yet Milan bought him hoping he'll replicate how he use to play at Barca for your crappy club Milan

Milan fans getting all happy with Ibra like he will make Milan unstoppable. Milan is a joke and just a retirement home for players. Inter are a better club than Milan. When will Milan win a treble? NEVER Just like Madrid Scum will not win a treble.
Yes Pep made a mistake in signing Ibra, but these things happen and now big nose is on he's way out along with that agent of he's. Milan can deal with them both now.
And Pep is not making a mistake by pushing him out, Ibra deserves all he gets. Don't talk about a matter what you don't know nothing about. Pep and Ibra not talking for 6 months, well do you know anything more on this matter? If not then be quite. Now hop along and play with Kojak.

Handoyo
28 Aug 10, 09:26
Still can't believe how good this deal is for Milan.

30 million Euros plus getting rid of a useless striker in exchange for a player who's arguably Serie A's most dominant player in the past 5 years.

This signing straight away put Milan on top of the list of our rivals.

And fuck, I have his name on 2 of my jerseys. :palm: wtf am I gonna do with it...

Alex de Large
28 Aug 10, 09:32
40 mil. for Ibrahimovic after the season he had i'ts a lot, normal price would be 20. Barcelona win a lot here... and by the way buy Mascherano for 22. I hate them, i can't hate Milan because it's like hate or laugh at a retard boy, you just can't do it.

mcrgenci
28 Aug 10, 09:36
I could not care if it's Milan, it freaking has AC in front. We all know what the AC means in a derogatory term? Barca a pathetic club? Milan wish they could be good like Barca.
Milan chased Ronaldinho for what how long? And yet what as Ronnie done for Milan which he did better at Barca. Ronaldinho went into decline the last 2 years with Barca and yet Milan bought him hoping he'll replicate how he use to play at Barca for your crappy club Milan

Milan fans getting all happy with Ibra like he will make Milan unstoppable. Milan is a joke and just a retirement home for players. Inter are a better club than Milan. When will Milan win a treble? NEVER Just like Madrid Scum will not win a treble.
Yes Pep made a mistake in signing Ibra, but these things happen and now big nose is on he's way out along with that agent of he's. Milan can deal with them both now.
And Pep is not making a mistake by pushing him out, Ibra deserves all he gets. Don't talk about a matter what you don't know nothing about. Pep and Ibra not talking for 6 months, well do you know anything more on this matter? If not then be quite. Now hop along and play with Kojak.

O they Bartha fan barks
If you were a decent club you wouldnt treat your legends like tools and throw them in the first day they stop shining Rivaldo/Dinho/Deco etc etc that is no way to treat guys who gave their bast years but seems Loyality in Spain does not exist same shit with Madrid they sell the icon to Schalke in what world would Milan sell Maldini or Inter sell Zanetti ??
its really simple Bartha and Real have a lots of money but are really class-less teams made of plastic no emotion to it just money and flashy stars pathetic really !

pabzta
28 Aug 10, 09:55
O they Bartha fan barks
If you were a decent club you wouldnt treat your legends like tools and throw them in the first day they stop shining Rivaldo/Dinho/Deco etc etc that is no way to treat guys who gave their bast years but seems Loyality in Spain does not exist same shit with Madrid they sell the icon to Schalke in what world would Milan sell Maldini or Inter sell Zanetti ??
its really simple Bartha and Real have a lots of money but are really class-less teams made of plastic no emotion to it just money and flashy stars pathetic really !
And what? If players are no longer on top of there game why should Barca keep them? Barca want to win things and how will they do that if players don't have the heart no more?

Ronaldinho was a party animal that always showed late for training and piled on weight. Deco another party animal that caused conflict inside the changing room, did not play good any more after winning champions league.

Our biggest mistake yes was selling yes was selling Rivaldo just to make that dutch twat Van Gaal happy.
Real let go of Raul, so what you expect Raul to do at Madrid? Raul gave he's best years to Madrid and now Madrid want to build a new team that will win trophies. And keeping Raul will not make Madrid any better.
I was shocked that Raul did not go to Milan since it's a retirement home. Maybe soon Milan will sign Drogba, Giggs, Scholes etc. They will need a place to retire soon.

Luca-22
28 Aug 10, 09:59
Is this really happening? Why the fuck would this cocksucker go to BBilan? The reason he left inter is because he wanted to win something outside of Italy. And to win the CL.. At BBilan you surely won't achieve that. And it's not like he's doing it for the money, because he gets a lower wage. I don't get it. Oh well, I fucking hated him anyway, so he kind of fits at BBilan.

But like many of you already said, this will make merda many times stronger, and will probably be our main scudetto rival.. *sigh*, fuck you ibra :finger:

Alessandro
28 Aug 10, 10:11
Where the fuck did Milan just come up with this money?...

Ibra will now be the most hated player in SerieA. Italians hate players with lack of loyalty...

Campione
28 Aug 10, 10:21
I already can imagine the first derby and CN chanting - "Ibra uomo di merda, uomo di merda, Ibra uomo di merda..."

mcrgenci
28 Aug 10, 10:56
And what? If players are no longer on top of there game why should Barca keep them? Barca want to win things and how will they do that if players don't have the heart no more?

Ronaldinho was a party animal that always showed late for training and piled on weight. Deco another party animal that caused conflict inside the changing room, did not play good any more after winning champions league.

Our biggest mistake yes was selling yes was selling Rivaldo just to make that dutch twat Van Gaal happy.
Real let go of Raul, so what you expect Raul to do at Madrid? Raul gave he's best years to Madrid and now Madrid want to build a new team that will win trophies. And keeping Raul will not make Madrid any better.
I was shocked that Raul did not go to Milan since it's a retirement home. Maybe soon Milan will sign Drogba, Giggs, Scholes etc. They will need a place to retire soon.

Yeah its gotta suck being Bartha or Madrid fan you just keep swaping players you idolise one moment he's your idol your symbol next oo he's gonne we've got a brand ne braslian to replace Raul and guti dinho or deco your coment just proves my poit that your a plastic team with no identity whatsoever you just use players the club and the fans have no emotional ties to the playersthey a re just tools !

But hey Bartha wants to win the CHL and how many times the won it even screwing they's own legends 3 times how many Milan got 7 includng a thrashing of the Club made of plastic !

rfU
28 Aug 10, 11:27
Still can't believe how good this deal is for Milan.

30 million Euros plus getting rid of a useless striker in exchange for a player who's arguably Serie A's most dominant player in the past 5 years.

This signing straight away put Milan on top of the list of our rivals.

And fuck, I have his name on 2 of my jerseys. :palm: wtf am I gonna do with it... :lol: burn 'em or sell on ebay. I still have my ronaldo jersey and even though he scored against us, this is so much much worse. He couldn't do shit against, on 4 occassions with Barca, so what's he going to do with a weaker side? Fuck him.

I already can imagine the first derby and CN chanting - "Ibra uomo di merda, uomo di merda, Ibra uomo di merda..."

translation please :)

Luca-22
28 Aug 10, 11:47
translation please :)

'Uomo di merda' literally means 'guy of shit', but that doesn't sound right in english.. So a better translation would be something like "Ibra shitface" :P

Faяouk
28 Aug 10, 12:10

:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqcIA9rTylk

:dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh: Pwnage of the century. Love how we shut up Cruyff and his big mouth, which is typical of Bartha fans.

Were do you get your arrogance from? Because some midgets now are leading you to some trophies? 'More than a club' LOL :D I've never seen a more retarded club, honestly. You are DYING to be special just to have something to rival Madrid and the 'big teams'. You had to endure a what, 6 trophy-less seasons? And then used some of your cantera and now it's suddenly a 'philosophy' of the club. Suck my dick! What a racist team that worships everything Catalan, why did you celebrate the World Cup win then? Weren't you protesting a day before the final that Catalunia should be a country itself? Jokers. :D

How many Champions League's you've got? 3? :dielaugh: We got more than double! Real Merda have 9... How many La Liga's? 20? Real Merda have 32 :lol: Fucking kidders... can't even be the best at your country yet your claiming your the best in history. Wtf is your history? Oh yeah, one man: Cruyff. And you liked him so much that you 'converted' him into Catalan so you can enjoy sucking his dick. Fucking racist bunch of retards... enjoy your bright spell, because soon enough you'll be put in your place, back to playing 2nd fiddle to Real Merda and getting analed in the Champions League.

Btw, you just said it yourself... 'Pep made a mistake' yet he isn't getting stick for it, instead Ibra is. Last year he was a hero when he signed but now after Pep changed his mind, he became Camel Face... well what can I say, your club is used to mercenaries and players leaving you... you don't know what's the meaning of loyalty, you don't have a Maldini or a Zanetti, you have who? Puyol? :D I almost killed myself there... especially that last year he was thinking of not extending. LOL

'More than a pathetic club'. LMAO :D

InteristaLT
28 Aug 10, 12:33
@ Derek.
I wasnt even talking to you you inbred piece of shit so fuck you and your club.

Im out .
This is your best post.Get the fuck out and one more time fuck you...

InteristaLT
28 Aug 10, 12:34
And fuck, I have his name on 2 of my jerseys. :palm: wtf am I gonna do with it...
Burn it ;)Or sell to bbilan fans:)

Boys S.A.N.
28 Aug 10, 13:13
Is this really happening? Why the fuck would this cocksucker go to BBilan?

Because the guy is a Zingaro (GYPSY) and always has been the fuckhead that he is...He's got a big mouth and an even bigger ego, I honestly wish the worst upon him...What makes it even more sickening is that he will actually score against us in the derby, i can already see it...

InteristaLT
28 Aug 10, 13:26
Because the guy is a Zingaro (GYPSY) and always has been the fuckhead that he is...He's got a big mouth and an even bigger ego, I honestly wish the worst upon him...What makes it even more sickening is that he will actually score against us in the derby, i can already see it...
If he scores then I hope I can see someone hitting him with some shit from tribunes...

Intermilano90
28 Aug 10, 13:31
Ibra won't score in the derbies because he's a big-game flop. When did the last time he scored in a derby when he was at Inter? In 2007? Ibra might help BBilan in Serie A but he won't do shit in the CL. Trust me on that one.

InteristaLT
28 Aug 10, 13:48
Ibra won't score in the derbies because he's a big-game flop. When did the last time he scored in a derby when he was at Inter? In 2007? Ibra might help BBilan in Serie A but he won't do shit in the CL. Trust me on that one.

I hope you are right:)

Efrain21C
28 Aug 10, 14:13
I bet Pique is not happy.

http://imgfrm.index.hu/imgfrm/3/1/7/5/BIG_0007533175.jpg

most probable thing is that Pique will move with zlatan to bbilan

Efrain21C
28 Aug 10, 14:15
damn it, I hope that if he gets sold to bbilan this thread gets demoted to former players...

damn it damn it damn it

I have an Inter tshirt with his name

InteristaLT
28 Aug 10, 15:02
I have an Inter tshirt with his name

Burn it;)

Jimmy
28 Aug 10, 15:52
Oh boy, you guys dont know Zlatan. He will not join Milan. It's beneath him. The man has an ego the size of my balls if I pretened it was a melon.

This is a stunt. Milan will sign Robinho, and Man City gets Zlatan.

jayjay
28 Aug 10, 16:29
7 > 3 ;)

Well you had Kaka Dump you for real madrid You had Shevchenko dump you for chelsea and im sure lots of players are waiting to leave

InteristaLT
28 Aug 10, 16:49
Well you had Kaka Dump you for real madrid You had Shevchenko dump you for chelsea and im sure lots of players are waiting to leave

Nice post:)
And Milan 2 relegations
Inter only team in Italy which was never relegated:finger:

Milano84
28 Aug 10, 18:43
(ready to be labelled a troll, but F it, i'm happy right now)

Oh boy, you guys dont know Zlatan. He will not join Milan. It's beneath him. The man has an ego the size of my balls if I pretened it was a melon.

This is a joke right? You and I BOTH know he would have been Milan player in 2006 if moratti's made up scandal didn't leave milan in peril over summer. You can be in denial all you want, but it's a fact.

I aint gonna insult inter's stature or anything like you seem to want to do to milan, but surely if his ego is 'so big' wouldn't inter have been beneath him in 2006, considering they were what 18 years without a league title and definitely not on milan's level @ the time.

As a fan of serie A, trying to take my bias as far out of it as possible, the scudetto race got much more intense. Milan ended on 74 points with pato and nesta missing half the season. Now we've strengthed backline papastadolpolis, yepes, bonera is fit (in short REAL CB depth), added kevin prince boateng for much needed athleticism in midfield and another competent body and bringing zlatan who is among top players to play in serie a in last 10 years.... Eitherway should be an exciting season. You all scared? Judging by the bitterness you are :D

Milano84
28 Aug 10, 18:53

Indeed, seedorf + Pirlo were HUGE failures.

minterke
28 Aug 10, 18:56

You should probably just thank moratti for arranging that scandal so you got him for a period of 3 years at all. Well and thank barca for giving you funds to buy like 5 players which is what you needed to make your team not as 1 man show. Pity people act like ibra was reason inter didn't win in UCL. Inter didn't win cause they had 1 tactic the whole time.. give ball to ibra, get out of way.

Milan is the dirtiest and most scandalous team in the history of this sport, after Juventus. So don't talk about scandals.

Your display pic is a scandal.

|| WS10 ||
28 Aug 10, 19:00
(ready to be labelled a troll, but F it, i'm happy right now)

This is a joke right? You and I BOTH know he would have been Milan player in 2006 if moratti's made up scandal didn't leave milan in peril over summer. You can be in denial all you want, but it's a fact.

I aint gonna insult inter's stature or anything like you seem to want to do to milan, but surely if his ego is 'so big' wouldn't inter have been beneath him in 2006, considering they were what 18 years without a league title and definitely not on milan's level @ the time.

As a fan of serie A, trying to take my bias as far out of it as possible, the scudetto race got much more intense. Milan ended on 74 points with pato and nesta missing half the season. Now we've strengthed backline papastadolpolis, yepes, bonera is fit (in short REAL CB depth), added kevin prince boateng for much needed athleticism in midfield and another competent body and bringing zlatan who is among top players to play in serie a in last 10 years.... Eitherway should be an exciting season. You all scared?

Our full squad is better then your full squad
milan is so pathetic you coudnt even beat us in the derby and we had 9 men
you couldnt even score from a PK pathetic club
and your club has such crapp standards
papastadolpolis, yepes, bonera, boateng all average players

Milano84
28 Aug 10, 19:05
Our full squad is better then your full squad
milan is so pathetic you coudnt even beat us in the derby and we had 9 men
you couldnt even score from a PK pathetic club
and your club has such crapp standards
papastadolpolis, yepes, bonera, boateng all average players

You possibly have more depth but even thats questionable. I don't buy the first 11 is better at all.

Kudos for outwitting a naive first time coach with mourinho though! Really showed me.

I'd take any of those average players over your inter counterparts... muntari, materazzi, rivas etc are nothing to write home about.

Pathetic club with more than double the amount of european cups as you. REAL pathetic. The true bitterness of the blue side of milan comes out, it'd be appreciated if you would actually make a thought out argument though with actual ideas instead of something a 15 year old would write

Milano84
28 Aug 10, 19:07
Milan is the dirtiest and most scandalous team in the history of this sport, after Juventus. So don't talk about scandals.

Your display pic is a scandal.

Did milan actually do anything in calciopoli? New tapes pretty much show galliani made an ill-timed joke on the phone, and moratti did similar.

My display pic turns you on, i can tell.

|| WS10 ||
28 Aug 10, 19:10
you dont think are starting 11 is better than yours?
you are one delusional milan fan
we destroyed you 4-0 at the start of the season and then we beat you 2-0 with 9 men
all you milan fans do is brag about all your past sucess
why would we be bitter we just won the treble somthing milan hasent achieved
we created history of being the first italian team to win the treble
even when you won the CL in 06/07 we still had a better team than you

5Maggio
28 Aug 10, 19:17
Where the fuck did Milan just come up with this money?...

Ibra will now be the most hated player in SerieA. Italians hate players with lack of loyalty...

LOL, you interfans are such hypocrites, when he left juve for inter, you were jizzing all over your zashitti jerseys. But now hes the 'traitor'..ha

Milano84
28 Aug 10, 19:18
you dont think are starting 11 is better than yours
you are one delusional milan fan
we destroyed you 4-0 at the start of the season and then we beat you 2-0 with 9 men
all you milan fans do is brag about all your past sucess
why would we be bitter we just won the treble somthing milan hasent achieved
we created history of being the first italian team to win the treble
even when you won the CL in 06/07 we still had a better team than you

Your first 11 is fine. It remains to be seen if 2010-11 inter first team is better milan. It's not same team. Different coach, different ideas, some different players. Milan has basically had a problem consistently scoring goals in serie A since shevchenko left, so bringing the most lethal attacking player in serie A of last 5 years should SURELY help that, don't you agree? So how can you possibly bring up a 4-0 result under different coach with different team.

I mean if you wanna do that I can easily do this:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_me5Y-JwrHNk/Sm6Nv9p6RwI/AAAAAAAAAA8/tKHnpeD--Bs/s320/Inter_-_Milan_0_-_6.jpg

BTW how is bragging out treble and winning last few serie A's any different than milan fan bragging out there past. New season has started... you guys are off to an excellent start v. atletico madrid

I think you're just scared, judging by your avatar, ur a little nervous, a little timid. Not calm and in control a la clarence. Forza Seedorf, the true dutch magician, true #10

La Bling
28 Aug 10, 19:19
LOL, you interfans are such hypocrites, when he left juve for inter, you were jizzing all over your zashitti jerseys. But now hes the 'traitor'..ha

If that isn't worthy of a ban I don't know what is.

EDIT: I guess it was worthy of a ban.

InteristaLT
28 Aug 10, 19:23
Oh look another bbilan cocksucker.How about Vieri,Ronaldo...And what hapened to bbilan?They dont have any players to buy that they are buying Inter players?You cocky bitches buy our players and say you are better than us...
And if you want to talk about your beloved club get the fuck out of this thread and go to a proper one.

a4win
28 Aug 10, 19:24
What the Point talking to Bilan Fans . Almost all of them always think they are better and rude. For long ago i think Milan is better but for now Inter.

The new Season will be interresting.

Milano84
28 Aug 10, 19:29
Oh look another bbilan cocksucker.How about Vieri,Ronaldo...And what hapened to bbilan?They dont have any players to buy that they are buying Inter players?You cocky bitches buy our players and say you are better than us...

Did I say that? You'd be a fool to not jump opportunity to sign zlatan if he became available and your club's main weakness was lack of a quality CF to play with Pato. He's quality. Maybe he's a bit of a mercenary but whatever... most players are. It's not like sneijder, etoo and co are any different in that regard. You got your loyalists. Milan got theres. Can't expect everyone to be a Maldini-type. Most players are professionals trying to make a living and have success.

I was genuinely trying to have an honest convo here with you. Get some ideas, IMO this is lining up to be most interesting Serie A season since calciopoli. Its proving harder than i thought. With Milans additions, and Inter losing Mourinho, I would be shocked if league doesn't go down to wire...

Jnr
28 Aug 10, 19:30
Reported loan deal with a purchase at the end of the season for 25M is a hell of a deal from Galliani I can tell it right now..The only one who has a green face right now is Sandro Rosell for making the worst transfer with a huge loss in the history of Barcelona..

But they had to do kick him out ..12M wages for a bench player will be the ultimate financial burden for Barca..

But Ibra had to do move..In the last weeks he almost was a ballboy there, in Milano, Galliani himself will roll a brand new red carpet everywhere he goes, even in toilet Berlu will be there to wipe it clean..Thats how big he is for them..

Milano84
28 Aug 10, 19:31
Anyway thank you inter for selling him to Barca. It seems if current reports are correct, both inter and milan have raped barca in deals.

They have basically given etoo away and 20+ mil for nothing.

Dylan
28 Aug 10, 19:32
Forza Seedorf, the true dutch magician, true #10

Which is why Sneijder is a hot favourite for Balon D'Or and Seedorf is at home wanking over pictures of past glories.

Besnik
28 Aug 10, 19:34
OK, It's done. Ibra is a rossonero!!

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26id%3D226494&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhggPVmAYLe_ttmZitQePxcUa2jacQ

Milano84
28 Aug 10, 19:36
Which is why Sneijder is a hot favourite for Balon D'Or and Seedorf is at home wanking over pictures of past glories.

He probably will win it and deserves to. But that doesn't take away what clarence has done over his career.

A champion at EVERY club he's played for.... well ALMOST every club

a4win
28 Aug 10, 19:39
Now Serie A will be far more interessting.

Congrat for Milano84.

i don't Speak italian
but here

A.C. MILAN COMUNICATO UFFICIALE
28/08/2010
MILANO - L'A.C. Milan comunica di aver acquisito dal F.C. Barcellona il calciatore Zlatan Ibrahimovic, in prestito gratuito con diritto di opzione da esercitarsi alla fine della stagione sportiva 2010-2011 alla cifra di 24 milioni di Euro. Il campione svedese sosterrà lunedì mattina le visite mediche, dopo le quali firmerà un contratto che lo legherà alla Società rossonera per 4 anni.

Dylan
I believe Wes can win more than Seedorf as he is the true dutch #10 .
I was expecting a more violent response out of you so that's why I went to the wanking Seedorf part, thanks and sorry.
Anywhere else confirm this?

The Wall
Ok, Milan was able to attract a WC player in his prime to come to Serie A. What about us?

InteristaLT
28 Aug 10, 19:40
Did I say that? You'd be a fool to not jump opportunity to sign zlatan if he became available and your club's main weakness was lack of a quality CF to play with Pato. He's quality. Maybe he's a bit of a mercenary but whatever... most players are. It's not like sneijder, etoo and co are any different in that regard. You got your loyalists. Milan got theres. Can't expect everyone to be a Maldini-type. Most players are professionals trying to make a living and have success.

I was genuinely trying to have an honest convo here with you. Get some ideas, IMO this is lining up to be most interesting Serie A season since calciopoli. Its proving harder than i thought. With Milans additions, and Inter losing Mourinho, I would be shocked if league doesn't go down to wire...

Of course with getting Ibra your team became stronger but dont be so sure that now when you got a new coach and Ibra you will go and win Serie A.Its not that simple.Of course it will be much more interesting in Serie A but still Ibra is just a mercenary and he ussually fails in big games.BTW I wonder how other Milan players will welcome him.After all he caused a lot of trouble to your club.And when you welcome Ibra to the club you also welcome his wonderfull agent so goodluck with that;)

Sucre
28 Aug 10, 19:41
Former Players & Coaches please.

InteristaLT
28 Aug 10, 19:44
Anyway thank you inter for selling him to Barca. It seems if current reports are correct, both inter and milan have raped barca in deals.

They have basically given etoo away and 20+ mil for nothing.

Eto and 20 millions for Ibra was deal of the century :D

CafeCordoba
28 Aug 10, 19:44

Come again?

|| WS10 ||
28 Aug 10, 19:46
I think you're just scared, judging by your avatar, ur a little nervous, a little timid. Not calm and in control a la clarence. Forza Seedorf, the true dutch magician, true #10

Sneijder>Seedorf
idk why all you milan fans come to our forum acting like your so great
because you signed Ibra its very humorous

a4win
28 Aug 10, 19:48
Time to vote again.

Milano84
28 Aug 10, 19:48
Eto and 20 millions for Ibra was deal of the century :D

didn't you get 45 mil + etoo

we're getting zlatan for 24 mil. Barca asked for 70 but compromised @ 24. LOL

Analrapist
28 Aug 10, 19:49
Move him please...cunt.

|| WS10 ||
28 Aug 10, 19:49
Time to vote again.

Time to remove this peice of shit off La Grande Inter

Milano84
28 Aug 10, 19:50
Sneijder>Seedorf
idk why all you milan fans come to our forum acting like your so great
because you signed Ibra its very humorous

As you'll see i registered a long time ago. I kind of enjoy chatting with rivals. Other perspectives are nice

Khaled
28 Aug 10, 19:52
Come again?

Piece of shit signed for milan on loan, well we got 65 mill of the bitch and its good we sold his ass when we did, bring on the milan derby!

InteristaLT
28 Aug 10, 19:52
didn't you get 45 mil + etoo

My bad.It was 46+Eto.All I can say is thank you Barca

Faяouk
28 Aug 10, 19:53
It's official. IBRA ROSSONERO!

InteristaLT
28 Aug 10, 19:54
It's official. IBRA ROSSONERO!

Congratiolations.Will Berlusconi and Galliani prepare red carpet for him and his wonderful agent?

|| WS10 ||
28 Aug 10, 19:56
Now we get to kick ibra and milans ass at the same time
wonderful :D

Milano84
28 Aug 10, 19:57
I can't tell you how badly I want milan to face barca in ucl. I hate barca (and madrid) as is.....But seeing Ibra stick it to pep would be amazing.

Sidenote: Does anyone else feel like Pep is getting off WAAAYYY too easy, no1 even mentions how badly he f'd everything up with etoo for ibra then deciding ibra wasn't 'good' and then theres that ukranian defender who cost more than milan just paid for ibra...

|| WS10 ||
28 Aug 10, 20:03
I can't tell you how badly I want milan to face barca in ucl. I hate barca (and madrid) as is.....But seeing Ibra stick it to pep would be amazing.

Sidenote: Does anyone else feel like Pep is getting off WAAAYYY too easy, no1 even mentions how badly he f'd everything up with etoo for ibra then deciding ibra wasn't 'good' and then theres that ukranian defender who cost more than milan just paid for ibra...

pep is overrated he only wins trophys because barca have an amazing squad

Devious
28 Aug 10, 20:04

You guys say the same line every year, you barely do learn, last year it was "now Ibra is leaving Inter they have no chance winning the league".. now it`s "Mourinho is leaving Inter, and with Milan`s additions we have a bigger chance blablabla".. you just keep giving yourself hopes and dreams based on very stupid reasons, the fact is no matter what you guys do, Roma.. and maybe this year Samdoria and maybe Palermo will still finish the season a few steps ahead of you.

The reason that you miss that you think a team can change if you buy one player here and a new coach there. You have no stability in your team, your players are whether so old or so inconsistent besides the inexperienced babies who can fit but only in Serie B.

You`d be shocked you say? hell you`ll be dead shocked with your Italian circus that`ll end the season struggling trying to get a spot in the 2012 CL.

Go ahead buy our trash, try to be us.. Ronaldo, Vieri, Ibra and soon Balo. you guys seriously smell shit picking up our shit from everywhere. you are an Inter wanabe freak show.

InteristaLT
Oh man I cant wait for the derby now:)

InteristaLT
pep is overrated he only wins trophys because barca have an amazing squad

Agree:)

Luka
Barca giving presents to Italian teams. Last year they gave us deal of a century, and this year Milan buys him for scraps.

24 mil is really a steal. First I thought that it's fishy that milan tells officialy how much the deal is. I thought there is a catch somewhere, but as long as I've saw this ridiculous "Thanks to this deal Barcelona will save 60 mil" on barca site, I knew it's no joke.

Seriously, who the hell is making a deals over there ? :lol:

I know you're all jumping with joy in Milan land because you made first decent signing since XV century, but you didn't sign a superman.

Alcatraz
28 Aug 10, 20:05
Move this whole thing,no vote needed.

a4win
28 Aug 10, 20:06
how barcelona save 60 mill?

|| WS10 ||
28 Aug 10, 20:08
OFFICIAL: Milan Sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic From Barcelona

It's official. Ibrahimovic has joined Milan

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is now a Milan player and will sign a four-year contract, the Italian club said in a statement on Saturday.

Adriano Galliani's efforts of staying in Barcelona to negotiate in what has been a week of progressive talks have paid off and he comes back to Milan with the former Inter player in the bag.

Mission accomplished then for Silvio Berlusconi who last month said if there was a chance to land a megastar he "would do so".

A statement on the Rossoneri's official website reads:

"AC Milan would like to communicate they have signed Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Barcelona on a loan deal with the right to an option to buy him after the 2010/2011 season for the sum of €24m.

"He will have a medical on Monday and then sign his contract."

Adriano Galliani also confirmed the figures of the deal and how Milan have obtained the player.

He told the press in Barcelona: "Yes we have defined the acquisition on loan with right to buy at €24m. The player will sign his contract on Monday.

"That is the figure we will pay over three years of €8m. I want to thank all of Milan and Silvio Berlusconi who made a big effort for this operation."

Ibrahimovic added: "Milan are one of the strongest clubs in the world. We have a fantastic attack."

"I am a Milan player. I am really happy that everything has turned out for the best. They had a fantastic season last year, and I have nothing to say to the Inter supporters.

"This move gives me more adrenaline. I have moved here to win the Champions League with Milan. I want to win the double."

And, of course, a week of ups and downs wouldn't be complete without a comment from Mino Raiola.

"Galliani has done really well to drop Barcelona’s price tag from €70m to €24m."

The deal is a scoop for Milan who have obtained a massive discount on the fee after Barcelona paid Inter around €66m for the striker last year when he joined them from Inter.

InteristaLT
28 Aug 10, 20:09
I know you're all jumping with joy in Milan land because you made first decent signing since XV century, but you didn't sign a superman.
:howler::howler::howler:
24 millions for Ibra thats surely a steal...but he definetly is no superman

Luka
28 Aug 10, 20:10
Oh, forgot to say. Lets move this thread to flamers parides section. Suits better :shades:

BTW, Sun, Nov 14 2010 back to reality for milan fans :shades:

The Wall
28 Aug 10, 20:14
Seriously, Milan's first 11 is not weaker than ours, we don't have Jose any more, and I don't see SO MUCH depth either in our squad.

Coutinho, Biabiany, Cordoba, Matrix, Muntari.....where is that famous depth?

This is going to be extremely tough, and Ibra has won the national league for 7 straight years in different countries and clubs.

a4win
28 Aug 10, 20:15
Sorry Barca Fans, Barca Team may play the Best football, but the Management is the dumbest in the World.:D

dynasty27
28 Aug 10, 20:15
"I have moved here to win the Champions League with Milan. I want to win the double."

"I am a Milan player. I am really happy that everything has turned out for the best. They had a fantastic season last year, and I have nothing to say to the Inter supporters."

:finger:

Iniesta
28 Aug 10, 20:17
I must say the way we manage transfers is very very poor.

Milano84
28 Aug 10, 20:18
You guys say the same line every year, you barely do learn, last year it was "now Ibra is leaving Inter they have no chance winning the league".. now it`s "Mourinho is leaving Inter, and with Milan`s additions we have a bigger chance blablabla".. you just keep giving yourself hopes and dreams based on very stupid reasons, the fact is no matter what you guys do, Roma.. and maybe this year Samdoria and maybe Palermo will still finish the season a few steps ahead of you.

First off, no I don't. I knew you'd win last year, your team had much more quality and we last kaka and signed khunt.

Second off, milan had 74 points last year. 3rd in serie A without a real quality CF. Something we haven't had since pippo aged and Sheva left. Milan finished 3rd with nest and Pato missing half the season. Now with Ibra, the forward line wont be as Pato dependent.

Milan have upgraded there backline. You might not rate papa cause you haven't seen him. I have watched all pre-season matches + him at world cup, he's a very good defender and only 22. Yepes is better than materazzi these days. If you watched chievo at all last year you'd know. None of those guys will replace Nesta but they will make drop off much less steep than to favalli/kaladze like last year

Boateng also added some dynamicism to midfield and has every tool to be world class

I ain't saying milan are a lock to win league. I believe champs are champs till dethroned so by default you r favorites... but acting like milan were midtable or something....

The reason that you miss that you think a team can change if you buy one player here and a new coach there. You have no stability in your team, your players are whether so old or so inconsistent besides the inexperienced babies who can fit but only in Serie B.

Are you joking? No stability. We have same core of players for way too long, and management is highly stable. How long have you been watching serie A? Seriously...

I wouldn't call milan old... starting lineup ron- 30, ibra- 29, pato- 21, boateng- 23, pirlo 31, ambrosini- 33, antonini- 28, nesta- 34, silva- 25, papa- 22... looks pretty balanced to me. Also guys like flamini and co are hardly old, and vets like seedorf and pippo are vital (though really shouldn't be over-used which has been problem last couple years)

Only post calciopoli have inter gained ANY stability.

You`d be shocked you say? hell you`ll be dead shocked with your Italian circus that`ll end the season struggling trying to get a spot in the 2012 CL.

Wanna place a bet on it? A couple summers of tightening the budget and people forget how powerful milan is. Only Inter and Juve are on there financial level in italy, and you know it.

Go ahead buy our trash, try to be us.. Ronaldo, Vieri, Ibra and soon Balo. you guys seriously smell shit picking up our shit from everywhere. you are an Inter wanabe freak show.

thanx for ronaldo, he was vital to us winning 2007 ucl (Seriously, playing him in league allowed kaka and pippo some rest).
-Vieri was cost what? peanuts? and he was 4th choice depth. LOL signed when sheva and pippo were in there prime, he barely saw the field
-Ibra is trash? Someone is bitter

Wannabe inter freak show? Cmon now... why would 7 time european champs wanna downgrade?

Luka
28 Aug 10, 20:18
Seriously, Milan's first 11 is not weaker than ours, we don't have Jose any more, and I don't see SO MUCH depth either in our squad.
Have you been following Milan side since 2005, or are you following them since the year 2010 ? :)

Anyways, first 11 is not what wins you championship.

"I have moved here to win the Champions League with Milan. I want to win the double."

http://www.jlh-design.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg

Jnr
28 Aug 10, 20:19
I think Barca sold him for peanuts just to mock us for kicking mes que un club out of CL in semis last season..

Iniesta
28 Aug 10, 20:20
I think Barca sold him for peanuts just to mock us for kicking mes que un club out of CL in semis last season..

I don't think anyone would sell a player just to mock someone.

Milano84
28 Aug 10, 20:22

thiago silva last year wasn't so bad ;)

I'm confident Papastadopolis and Boateng will prove to be great signings too.

The Wall
28 Aug 10, 20:24
Have you been following Milan side since 2005, or are you following them since the year 2010 ? :)

Anyways, first 11 is not what wins you championship.

And what is? Brilliant coach? Oh, wait, we don't have one any more.:lol:

Strong bench? Well, I don't see that our bench is very strong.

Especially Rafa obviously not trusting Mariga and Biabiany, and that leaves us with 18 years old Brazillian wonderkid ih his first season in the toughest league in the universe.

Who else? Matrix, Cordoba? Suazo? Mancini?:lol:

Oh, wait, Motta, or he is injured again?:D

Choppin Onions
28 Aug 10, 20:25
Who the hell is running things at Barca? First the Ukrainian dude that they bought for an excessive price and then sold to the same club a year later for significantly less money than what they bought him for. And now the same thing with Ibra, except they lost even more money on him. Jebus... "How not to run a football club" by FC Barcelona.

Anyways, not really concerned by Zlatan joining Bilan. He might help them get a few more points over the course of a season but we'll still bitch-slap them in the derby. Lucio and Samuel know how to deal with him as well. He also now has the dubious distinction of playing for Inter, Bilan and Rubentus. Mercenary extraordinaire. How many players have done so?

Natasha
28 Aug 10, 20:25
Haha no class whatsoever, Ibra lost the small piece of dignity in my eyes, if he ever had that. Oh well, i should've expected this.

Milan fans probably think this is their best move?! We'll see about that. Ibra had to return straight to the town in which he played for the other of two teams, he left that same town searching for glory, kissing badges, but karma worked back then and he got eliminated by his own ex teammates. And now he is back. I guess he missed Milano so bad. And what a hypocrite, he proudly says he wants to win the CL!!!!

Well guess what, as someone already said i pray for him to face Barcelona now!!!! But just to be slapped again in the ass!

Move this please. He can't be on the same level with our legends.

Nyall
28 Aug 10, 20:27
SUCK DICK YOU SWEDISH PRICK!

Jacquez
28 Aug 10, 20:28
so this sucks.
this sucks bad. Ibra could be the deal of the season. Bilan have a strong team, no need in denying that. their XI may even be stronger than ours (I consider Ronaldinho - Ibra - Pato to be much stronger than Eto'o - Milito - Pandev). but who are they.. they are Bilan. they suck per definition. no need in denying their strength but no need in being afraid either.
you know who else suck? Barca. oh my god, worst deal of the decade? €75m+ and then practically give him away for free the season after.
lol,.

a4win
28 Aug 10, 20:28
i told u "dumb and dumber" mes que un Club:dielaugh:

Milano84
28 Aug 10, 20:31
@ Inter fans... put aside your hate for one second.

Can you admit for me, in a 2 striker system there is no better compliment for Pato than Zlatan. Pato is kind of more a #9 forward than a #10. I mean he likes to join build up and claim he's a second striker but end of day he's very instinctual makes excellent runs, finishes. Point being cassano/del piero he is not.... Problem is, even though he's gotten stronger he's turning 21 in a week. Playing him as lone striker is suicide in serie A (as we've seen). Zlatan for me has always been more a #10, but in body of a #9.

Best Milan strike combo since sheva/pippo

doekee
28 Aug 10, 20:31
Ibra=Traditore!!

Devious
28 Aug 10, 20:32
You actually convinced yourself with all this loads of crap? So you think you are close to Inter buying a couple of nobodies and an overrated past it trash that has been throwen away from his former team?

I do really feel sorry for you at that moment.

-Ibra is trash? Someone is bitter

Bitter he says.. :D pathetic.

You are like a poor kid who`s found a candy in the trash can.. and you`re showing it off in the candy manufacturer`s face. :D

Ibra Jesus christ might save your ass poor kid. ;)

Devious
28 Aug 10, 20:36
I think Milan buying Ibra is a very good news for Real Madrid, now there chances in the CL group has gone up in the sky. :D

Natasha
28 Aug 10, 20:37

Can you admit for me, in a 2 striker system there is no better compliment for Pato than Zlatan. Pato is kind of more a #9 forward than a #10. I mean he likes to join build up and claim he's a second striker but end of day he's very instinctual makes excellent runs, finishes. Point being cassano/del piero he is not.... Problem is, even though he's gotten stronger he's turning 21 in a week. Playing him as lone striker is suicide in serie A (as we've seen). Zlatan for me has always been more a #10, but in body of a #9.

Look, aside from the hate. I'm gonna try and answer that question. Yeah it probably is a good combo, i gotta see that and then talk tho. But, Ibra is a type of player who works individually, he suited our game the most while he was playing for us and i don't know how is he gonna work in your conception. Our whole game was in his legs sometimes, he was the center of our play and i really don't know how is that gonna work in your team. For now yeah, you got a great deal, but lets wait and see.

Milano84
28 Aug 10, 20:39
You actually convinced yourself with all this loads of crap? So you think you are close to Inter buying a couple of nobodies and an overrated past it trash that has been throwen away from his former team?

a couple of nobodies? Papa is serie A proven defender with genoa and man marked messi out of world cup game (till he got subbed off and messi went insane). He just turned 22, he's good,.... watch,. I'm sure you said same thing with thiago silva too....

Kevin-Prince Boateng- German young player of year in 2006. One of breakout players in world cup, barely 23. Hardly a nobody.

If anything i love these signings as its opposite of milan policy of zambrottas and emersons. Players on the rise instead of decline.

Milan finished 3rd with a coach who had no business coaching and no real CF and 2 vital players hurt for half year. You really think they are THAT far off?

Jnr
28 Aug 10, 20:41
Wouldnt it be wonderful if rigged UEFA will pair up Bilan and Barca after CL group stages and the tall swede gets his ass kicked out and spit on 2 seasons on a trot..

Luka
And what is? Brilliant coach? Oh, wait, we don't have one any more.:lol:

Strong bench? Well, I don't see that our bench is very strong.

Especially Rafa obviously not trusting Mariga and Biabiany, and that leaves us with 18 years old Brazillian wonderkid ih his first season in the toughest league in the universe.

Who else? Matrix, Cordoba? Suazo? Mancini?:lol:

Oh, wait, Motta, or he is injured again?:D
Hold on a sec. I want to be sure before I start laughing.

You're seriously are trying to compare milan, a side that was in decline since 2005, to Inter, the only winner of a treble in a history of italian game ?

Milano84
OK now you can see how much of a pimp Galliani is.

24 mil paid in 3 installments of 8 mil a year starting in 2011. LOL Barca... oh well i guess they just have to go to banco catalunya and print more money :(

Jacquez
28 Aug 10, 20:42
of course they're not far off. fans saying they are, are themselves pretty far off.

but tell me, why should a trebble-winning side tremble by the sight of Ibra, and two players who, although have potential, are unproven at the highest of levels?
if Ibra didn't have the past he has, we wouldn't have reacted this way. we'd probably not give a flying pigs ass.

Luka
28 Aug 10, 20:43

Can you admit for me, in a 2 striker system there is no better compliment for Pato than Zlatan.
Who gives a shit.

Do you understand that football is a team sport, not an individual sport ?

Milano84
28 Aug 10, 20:47
Who gives a shit.

Yes, and milan's biggest problem (aside from injuries to backline) as been an impotent attack aside from pato. So it's a perfectly valid question

Intermilano90
28 Aug 10, 20:48
Just remove this traitor from here. Inter fans have forgotten him already.

Ibra has officially joined BBilan.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2010/08/28/2091790/official-milan-sign-zlatan-ibrahimovic-from-barcelona

FUCKING TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!

Besnik
28 Aug 10, 20:49
Who gives a shit.

Luka, sometimes individual sport work betters than teamwork, like it worked for us before when we had Ibra :P

|| WS10 ||
28 Aug 10, 20:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmMtPAl_zzU
GRANDE ZLATAN HAHAHA

Intermilano90
28 Aug 10, 20:50
Ibra didn't solve BBilan's problem. Their problems is bigger then this.

Luka
28 Aug 10, 20:51
Yes, and milan's biggest problem (aside from injuries to backline) as been an impotent attack aside from pato. So it's a perfectly valid question
Your problem was impotent team, not impotent attack.

The Wall
28 Aug 10, 20:54
Hold on a sec. I want to be sure before I start laughing.

You're seriously are trying to compare milan, a side that was in decline since 2005, to Inter, the only winner of a treble in a history of italian game ?

They did a very nice job this summer adding the Greek defender, Boateng, Amelia and Ibra, and do have a few nice players already in roster like Pato, Flamini, an Thiago Silva, also a probably the GOAT central defender in Nesta.

Now you can start laughing.

Devious
28 Aug 10, 20:55

Oh ok, then I take it that this time around there is no complains, you now have the best attacking combo in the world and you have one of the best teams in the history.. you are now very strong and everything is set to go.. check?

Please now stop talking about Milan having problems and issues pre-calcio bullshit, If we win scudetto this year, please stop making up lame stupid excuses for the rest of your life.. for a change.

I personally dont trust our new coach anyway, if we lost scudetto this year it`s gona be Benetiz`s one and only fault, it`s all depends on us. Im not like the fools around here convinced that a team consists of the early 80`s pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini and the nobodies boating, silva, mama and papa, and the alcholic party member fat-totally-past-it Ronaldinho and Barca`s trash can Ibra under the managment of the world coach of the century Mr Tomato Allegri would possibly win scudetto evenif Roma. Inter, Juve, Sampdoria and Palermo were all moved to another outside league abroad.

It`s true that most of the football fans today rely on their playstation soccer knowledge rather than the realistic world.

Intermilano90
28 Aug 10, 20:58
Notice one thing: Ibra has won every domestic league since joining JuBentus until now. I guess this will be his very first trophy-less season since 2004.

Devious
They did a very nice job this summer adding the Greek defender, Boateng, Amelia and Ibra, and do have a few nice players already in roster like Pato, Flamini, an Thiago Silva, also a probably the GOAT central defender in Nesta.

http://cdn5.mattters.com/photos/photos/2444145/7.jpg

UhUhOleguer
Pep told him that he won't be guaranteed a starting position this season but is only Plan B. He seemed cool at first, and then told Mino to see what's up. Then Mino came up with the famous "Pep will leave Barca before Ibra does" and well, the rest is history.

I told ashkan before, to me Mino is Moe Greene and Ibra is Fredo and both effed with Michael. We know how the story ends. Just need someone to go fishing with him and say Hail Mary.

Financially for us it's a huge loss, but we never make much profit off transfers(except for Touré) and Maxwell proves to be much more worth than the 5 million Euros and as long as youngsters keep coming from Cantera, we can afford these kind of losses. I would like to see us out of the transfer market for the next years though...

and oh, F#@K MINO RAIOLA!!!

The Wall
28 Aug 10, 21:03
http://cdn5.mattters.com/photos/photos/2444145/7.jpg

?

You say Thiago Silva isn't QUALITY? Flamini either? Have you seen Boateng at the WC? Nice argument btw.

brehme1989
28 Aug 10, 21:13

a goat? what goat?

Seriously, can you guys keep the American acronyms to American discussion boards... it's irritating that people use the initials of every guy and we have to think for 2 minutes who that guy is (LB, TD, KD, LB... even MJ= Michael Jordan & Michael Jackson ffs)

Zlatan to Milan is rational to me.
It's the only team I expected him to sign with, unless he wanted to go to England which imo is not a choice he wants.

Milan has made some very good additions, so did juventus and we have made none (Coutinho was just made official) and we've downgraded in the coach department.
Roma has changed as well, but can't say if it's for the best or worse. Present Adriano is not that much better than present Toni but he'll play more, so that could be a downgrade for them...

The status quo is shifting in Italian football. Forget about last season, this season unfortunately does not look very promising unless we get Forlan-calibre player instead of using Pandev (who is too slow for our current style despite his technical abilities)

Unfortunately, good transfer for Milan. And Zlatan is no traitor. Zlatan also has won the league every year he played, didn't he? (okay, juve ones were stripped away but he did have his ceremony and all)

Luka
28 Aug 10, 21:17
This commotion looks more, like milan signed Jesus himself, or something :lol:

Luka, sometimes individual sport work betters than teamwork, like it worked for us before when we had Ibra :P
:P

Nah, we still had a quality team then, but built around Ibrahimovic. That's different.

Faяouk
28 Aug 10, 21:18
Inter, R.I.P.

Ronaldinho - Ibra - Pato

:D

Devious
28 Aug 10, 21:20
No no , dont mind my foolishness please, I`ll be serious now.. I admit Flamini and Boateng are both world class that can overtake the likes of De Rossi or Cambiasso or Palombo or Hamsik.. both names comes to mind before these later`s in Serie A, Im so afraid of them... their experience and superiority in the Serie A suppresses all other midfielders in the league. Im so afraid. Im wetting my pants right now just remembering that they are supported by Pirlo, Gattuso and Seedorf (never mind the white hair growing up in their heads nowadays) this makes me very ... Very afraid. :(

I admit now, with the team Inter has this year.. we have no chance vs boating-Flamini!!

Oh, Almost forget Silva, the captain and guardian of Brazil, the defensive rock who makes strikers like Eto and Milito shit their pants.

Im sooo afraid!! :(

Efrain21C
28 Aug 10, 21:21
Inter, R.I.P.

Ronaldinho - Ibra - Pato

The battle of the egos, also Huntelaar and Borriello in the bench

this will be a tough summer for Bilan supporters, as they didn't really strenghted their squad in the midfield

Luka
28 Aug 10, 21:21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmMtPAl_zzU
GRANDE ZLATAN HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Where am I ? Where am I ? I'm offside, YES ! :lol:

Luka
28 Aug 10, 21:23
Inter, R.I.P.

Ronaldinho - Ibra - Pato

Don't forget you're Maicon alter ego, mister Zambrotta.

Inter, double RIP.

nerazzurri4life
why is this thread still here?

Faяouk
The battle of the egos, also Huntelaar and Borriello in the bench

this will be a tough summer for Bilan supporters, as they didn't really strenghted their squad in the midfield

Huntelaar is off to Schalke. Borri can accept the bench or GTFO.

Battle of egos? Dinho welcomed Ibra in the media, Ibra responded well. They joked during our friendly together. I'm sure they both have huge respect for each other, and they're both jokers so I predict they'll form a great relationship on the pitch and off it. Pato and Ronnie are best buds and why would Pato mind Ibra? They'll all play together!

Intermilano90
When we host BBilan, then they know what they will be expecting. Their hearts will be filled with fear because not even the mighty Barcelona can defeat Inter at the San Siro. BBilan will be a piece of cake. HAHAHAHA

Gano
28 Aug 10, 21:24
Inter, R.I.P.

Ronaldinho - Ibra - Pato

How many our players you would like for referee to send off this time so you could win ? 3 ? Maybe 4 ? :)

supported by Pirlo, Gattuso and Seedorf (never mind the white hair growing up in their heads nowadays) this makes me very ... Very afraid. :(
(

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Intermilano90
28 Aug 10, 21:26
BBilan's midfield if full of grey hairs growing up their asses. I can't wait to see how they will communicate!!!!!!..........HAHA

Faяouk
28 Aug 10, 21:27
How many our players you would like for referee to send off this time so you could win ? 3 ? Maybe 4 ? :)

None.

As long as Moratti doesn't go to court and 'earn' you another paper scudetto :lol:

|| WS10 ||
28 Aug 10, 21:29
When we host BBilan, then they know what they will be expecting. Their hearts will be filled with fear because not even the mighty Barcelona can defeat Inter at the San Siro. BBilan will be a piece of cake. HAHAHAHA

100% TRUE
FORZA INTER
MILAN MERDA

Intermilano90
28 Aug 10, 21:29
Pathetic losers. We have beaten then last season with nine men. Can't even take advantage of the situation. Every season, same talk. At the end is always tears.

|| WS10 ||
28 Aug 10, 21:32
JM is gunna destroy bbilan in the CL

F U C K MILAN
28 Aug 10, 21:32
ibra played against us 3 times last year with a team that is much more superior to the disgraceful team he just joined, and what did he manage?

guess milan have a thing for barcelona rejects

Intermilano90
28 Aug 10, 21:33
JM is gunna destroy bbilan in the CL

You're damn right he will. He knows them very well and with the squad he has at his disposal, he's gonna destroy them.

Faяouk
28 Aug 10, 21:37
Ok guys, we get it, you won a treble, and now think you're the best team since sliced bread. If you aren't bothered by us, then why are you taking swipes at Milan and Ibrahimovic?

Btw, all this talk of 'we will kick your ass' etc... is irrelevant. We can't know the future, so no reason to discuss it, unless your argument is weak and you can't back it up. Inter are treble winners, congrats, you now lost Mourinho, and we have majorly upgraded our team and added Ibra as a bonus. The speaking will be done on the field, but now we have the mental victory.

skeet
28 Aug 10, 21:38
Inter, R.I.P.

Ronaldinho - Ibra - Pato

ronaldiho - ibra - pato

shit - shit
shit

shit - silva - shit - shit

shit

Luka
28 Aug 10, 21:40
Ok guys, we get it, you won a treble, and now think you're the best team since sliced bread. If you aren't bothered by us, then why are you taking swipes at Milan and Ibrahimovic?

Uhm... you milanisti are the ones who came here, talking how milan will be on equal to Inter once ibrahimovic is signed if you haven't notice.

ronaldiho - ibra - pato

shit - shit
shit

shit - silva - shit - shit

shit

La Brujita
28 Aug 10, 21:41
I would wish Ibra great success at Milan, but first I have to go burn those shirts with his name on them.

Jacquez
28 Aug 10, 21:42

of course we're bothered by Bilan. they're scum. their sole existence is annoying.
Ibra is just a moron, and his moronic actions deserve "swipes", or at least to be pointed out. about that mental victory, I find it rather pathetic how overjoyed you seem to be. where were you yesterday? admittedly Bilan have made some improvements in their transferdepartment, but jeez. chillax, Ibra is a good player n' all, but he won't singlehandedly save your asses..

a4win
28 Aug 10, 21:43
All of u got to much time to Argue with Bilans Fans.

Let's wait and see how the Game going. The Ego will Strike back

Faяouk
Uhm... you milanisti are the ones who came here, talking how milan will be on equal to Inter once ibrahimovic is signed if you haven't notice.

And clearly we got to your head... maybe you're not so strong at mind games, just like your coach. :lol:

Jnr
How long has it been since Bilan won something? a scudetto 6years ago?..3 years ago there was CL win under Carlo..If you think of it, its pretty logic that our FIforum now has been filled with bitter trolls from Bilan forums..

and the the way milan homepage shows huge golden letters of IBRAHIMOVIC, its just plain pathetic..check it out..Its like a Jesus himself have landed in Milanello..

Faяouk
28 Aug 10, 21:45
of course we're bothered by Bilan. they're scum. their sole existence is annoying.
Ibra is just a moron, and his moronic actions deserve "swipes", or at least to be pointed out. about that mental victory, I find it rather pathetic how overjoyed you seem to be. where were you yesterday? admittedly Bilan have made some improvements in their transferdepartment, but jeez. chillax, Ibra is a good player n' all, but he won't singlehandedly save your asses..

Save our asses? We don't need someone to 'save our ass'. Ibrahimovic is a major upgrade to an already good but aging team. The scudetto is still yours to lose...

a4win
28 Aug 10, 21:46
If Ibra can't Sucess with the pass from Xavi and Iniesta, don't see he will sucess with Bilans.

Faяouk
28 Aug 10, 21:47
How long has it been since Bilan won something? a scudetto 6years ago?..3 years ago there was CL win under Carlo..If you think of it, its pretty logic that our FIforum now has been filled with bitter trolls from Bilan forums..

and the the way milan homepage shows huge golden letters of IBRAHIMOVIC, its just plain pathetic..check it out..Its like a Jesus himself have landed in Milanello..

Ummm.... In 2006 you hadn't won a scudetto since 1989, your point? :D

And that's how we celebrate our big name signings. It was done with Ronaldinho as well. This is Milan, this is how we welcome our players, we're a family club. If it bothers you, doesn't matter.

Intermilano90
28 Aug 10, 21:48
I remember celebrating Quaresma's arrival in 2008, but it didn't last long with his lousy performances.

Jnr
28 Aug 10, 21:49
Ummm.... In 2006 you hadn't won a scudetto since 1989, your point? :D

And that's how we celebrate our big name signings. It was done with Ronaldinho as well. This is Milan, this is how we welcome our players, we're a family club. If it bothers you, doesn't matter.

But I didnt saw any golden Yepes or Favalli in recent history..

Intermilano90
28 Aug 10, 21:51
By the way, Ibra is turning 29 next month I think. By next season he will be 30. Milan are still buying aging players, don't you guys think?