PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Handoyo
01 Feb 07, 07:01
His ethnicity is not Swedish, but he is of Swedish nationalities.

Enzo
01 Feb 07, 10:09
His ethnicity is not Swedish, but he is of Swedish nationalities.

so he's......Eskimo?

Karl
01 Feb 07, 11:06
come on...my great grandfather came to Sweden from Finland in the 20´s, am I supposed to be finnish then? He´s swedish alright. He was even born here...Besides, who´s really an american - or australian?

Karim
01 Feb 07, 12:03
I must admit the guy might be going through an identity crisis, a Bosnian dad, Croatian mother, born in Sweden, a Muslim father and a Christian mother, wow I would be messed up :D

Tanel
01 Feb 07, 16:53
Well, I think every damn one of us has got some nice foreign blood.

I would have no problems with him not playing for Sweden. Not my country, think it'd make him even more hungry at Inter. Only comp's I would love to see him in a NT are the big one's.

Handoyo
02 Feb 07, 05:31
so he's......Eskimo?
His ethnicity is Bosnian, but his nationality is Sweden and therefore, he should play for the Swedish NT.

Coming from a Chinese ethnicity but born & bred in Indonesia, I think I have a pretty close case to Ibra so yeah, I really don't get the big deal about this Swedish vs Bosnian thing about him...Especially since there isn't so many beef if Seedorf, Davids or Kluivert should play for the Suriname NT and not the Dutch NT...Or if Zidane should have played for Algeria instead of France.

Hand;)yo

Marcello
02 Feb 07, 06:51
Born in Sweden to a Croatian mother and a Bosnian father
inter.it

Clear things up? lol

Hasan
02 Feb 07, 07:04
Born in Sweden to a Croatian mother and a Bosnian father
inter.it

Clear things up? lol
That doesn't meens nothing in his chosing of NT, he could olso play for Croatia or Bosnia, he rejected Croatia and Bosnia(second team) and he said that was breaking for him.
Bosnian idiot coaches called him in B selection, he rejected a call and make his debut for a Sweden.

cloudq
02 Feb 07, 08:25
ur nationality is the one u identify with the most

clean and simple

however, there are exceptions for when one of those nations is bound for a great deal more success than another

being chinese born and bred in australia, im an aussie first, chinese second, doesnt mean im turning my back on them

VLE
02 Feb 07, 12:06
Friday 2 February
Gazzetta dello Sport
Inter 0-0 with Samp. They may be without Ibra on Sunday

Is he injured? What happened?
I can't believe I might not get to see him on such an important game.

CafeCordoba
02 Feb 07, 12:30
He trained separately. http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=25428&L=en

Hope it's nothing serious, Zlatan is probably our most important player.

J zanetti
02 Feb 07, 13:40
You just could see the following scenario develop. Ibra not being fully fit, yet the type of player that he is he would want to take part in the big game this Sun. Mancini however doesn’t agree and shows his disagreement by either not include him in the squad to face Roma or just makes him sit on the bench. Ibra gets all moody and so tension starts to build up between the two. This somehow will effect the harmony within the team and so we will go downhill from here onwards….. :D

Waleed
02 Feb 07, 17:01
I personally think we will need him no matter how bad his fitness is. He is pretty much the only player in the starting line up with enough creativity to break open the Roma backline. Either him or Stan playing the ball out quickly to the forwards on counters will be our only sources of goal scoring opportunity. Slow meandering soccer with pases through the midfield are going to get us no where against this Roma team.

Oh and Ashkan I sincerely hope you are wrong, cause what you foretell would be a disaster of epic proportions.

Khalifa
02 Feb 07, 17:03
You just could see the following scenario develop. Ibra not being fully fit, yet the type of player that he is he would want to take part in the big game this Sun. Mancini however doesn’t agree and shows his disagreement by either not include him in the squad to face Roma or just makes him sit on the bench. Ibra gets all moody and so tension starts to build up between the two. This somehow will effect the harmony within the team and so we will go downhill from here onwards….. :D

I CURSE YOU!!

Adam
02 Feb 07, 19:47
He trained separately. http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=25428&L=en

Hope it's nothing serious, Zlatan is probably our most important player.

He hasn't been training with the team since the Samp match. I think it has something to do with that knock. I picture this happening, after the knock they asked him if he was ok. Ibra replied - Yea im fine, it's no problem. Then after the match they found he had a slight concussion and they decide to keep it on the low low.. Because how would it look if you let a player with a concussion play a football match at the highest level?

I hope he's ok too play and this is just paranoia.

Pod
03 Feb 07, 09:13
he could even miss Chievo on 11 febr according to Gazzetta. Looks that it's quite serious

kova9
03 Feb 07, 09:19
I just can't believe how our Croatian Football Association (HNS) missed him when he was young!!!

Dammit, he could have easily played for us!! He doesn't even want to play for Sweden anymore!!

I heard him talk Croatian once, it was during Euro 2004, when Zvonimir Boban had an interview with him for national TV.. Sounded good..

Damn, what a missed chance.. Since a Croatian mother gave him a birth, he will always be Cratian for me..;)

FORZA IL GENIO!!

Hasan
03 Feb 07, 10:27
Since a Croatian mother gave him a birth, he will always be Cratian for me..;)

Kova mate, I don't know is it true but in our newspaper I readed his interwiew and he said that Vlatko Markovic asked him to play for Croatia. Answer from him was that he can't because his blod is Bosnian and his passport is Swedesh so there is no reason to play for Croatia.
I guess that Eduardo will be enough for some time, than Etoo,Chago...:D

Suneet
03 Feb 07, 10:43

You 110% anti- Inter:lol:

All this wont happen mate, it happens when the team hasnt won for ages, or when the coach is Crapello:D

Karim
04 Feb 07, 00:31
Damn you, why did you have to say these words before the Catania and Palermo match, now the whole freaking season might be called off :wallbang:

Hammoudi
04 Feb 07, 03:24
Kanoute, Hamed? I doubt he'll get any recognition at all.

I should've added that if he leads Sevilla to a La Liga crown. Sevilla already won the European supercup and have a chance of winning LaLiga. But yeah, he probably won't get much recognition.

Anyway, I wish Zlatan a quick recovery! It looked serious, and I am sure he continued the game although he had a slight concussion :(

Stefan
04 Feb 07, 06:40
I am very happy Zlatan stance. I liked the pro club vs pro country guys a lot more. Their believes are closer to mine.

alvaro
07 Feb 07, 11:28
According to Aftonbladet Zlatan will have a brain scan today.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/sport/story/0,2789,994314,00.html

lonewolf19
07 Feb 07, 12:55
hope he will be alright
hes our must need now
the best attaker we have atm

Pajo
07 Feb 07, 12:55
brain scan??/ Why?? Sh1t, that could be bad... :(

alvaro
07 Feb 07, 13:10
brain scan??/ Why?? Sh1t, that could be bad... :(

Just for precaution, to make sure he hasn't suffered any bleeding.

camdenyards1
07 Feb 07, 14:41
Inter's webpage shows him back in training now, so that's good news :)

Karim
07 Feb 07, 19:04
Egypt won Sweden with its fll stars except Zlatan 2-0, good game

Jimmy
07 Feb 07, 19:15
Fredrik Ljungberg? Johan Elmander? Niclas Alexandersson?

Waleed
07 Feb 07, 19:48

hala ya misr, looks like I spoke too soon eh Karim??

Karim
07 Feb 07, 21:29
Isn't that Arsenal dude in international retirement ;)
Elmander is injuried if I remember, Alexandersson, well may be but 1 or 2 guys? That's it ;) com'on

Egypt was playing with a relatively new squad, with lots of new additions who played the game, like Sayed Moawad in his 3rd international, Hani Saied, Zidan in his 5th game I think. No disrespect for Sweden of course, i am just saying that it was a good game, but I have to say I expected more from Wilhemsson and Allback, but both were very well neutralized by our bad defense, they weren't in the mood, but neither were was our defense :D

K.I.
07 Feb 07, 22:33
sweden played liked crap,they werent interested in the game at all nor did they try,but the pitch is HORRIBLE,i am shocked on how bad it is.

Rimpel
07 Feb 07, 22:46
Not really. No Ljungberg, Elmander (the latter is very needed, especially when Ibra isn't around). And Alexandersson to a degree as well. They played a pretty bad game, they should at least been able to get a draw with the current squad imo. But then again, Egypt is no easy opposition.
I hope Ibra will just accept what happened and move on:wallbang: He is quite needed. Mabye he declined beause he's just been too busy, I remember him saying back in december that he would return.
Elmander and Zlatan on top would be very cool along with Allback as a decent sub:boogy:

Karim
07 Feb 07, 23:47
Why wasn't Elamnder in the squad? Injury?

camdenyards1
07 Feb 07, 23:52
I read Elmander was injured and either didn't play for toulouse last week or isn't going to play this week. I don't remember which. It's sad not having Larsson there anymore :( But I think Markus Rosenberg's transfer to Bremen will work out well for Sweden in the long run since Allback doesn't have much left in his career.

J zanetti
08 Feb 07, 00:45
Guys stick to the thread, or else please discuss the sweden game in here. (http://www.javierzanetti.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2024)

Knightz
14 Feb 07, 17:23
Wow, Mods abusing there power or what? lol

Djorkaeff
15 Feb 07, 15:12
Ibra dont give a damn shit for Sweden, in his soul he is Bosnian :D

Adam
15 Feb 07, 16:29
Suck on my chocolate salty balls Djorkaeff. How do you know that? Do you know Zlatan personally?

He's just having a little problems with the coach atm. He may have a bosnian soul but there's Swedish in there too. For one the mother of his child is Swedish.

Djorkaeff
15 Feb 07, 22:53
Man u dont know people from Balkan. We may live in other country, but our soul is on Balkan(Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia, etc...).
ps: and your salty balls give to your mother.

Handoyo
15 Feb 07, 23:55
I have to admit you Balkans though. I have never seen a greater sense of nationalism.

Pajo
15 Feb 07, 23:57
I have to admit you Balkans though. I have never seen a greater sense of nationalism.

Lol, especially the Serbs... :D

Handoyo
16 Feb 07, 01:12
Lol, especially the Serbs... :D
Serbs, Croats, Bosnians, Albanians, Macedonians etc etc. To even fight for Ibrahimovic is :lol:

I just don't f*cking get it. He's of Swedish nationality with a Bosnian ethnicity. How hard is that to understand? He's Swedish-Bosnian. Just like I'm Indo-Chinese or Michael Jordan African-American or Michael Jackson Earthling-Martian.

Hammoudi
16 Feb 07, 02:45
I hope I am not offending anyone, but things like this piss me off.

I see it happening alot with players of different ethnicity. Alot of Moroccan and Turkish players born in European countries want to play for the land where they were born and grew up (France, Germany etc.) But some people stick their nose in their business and try to force them to play for their father, grandfather etc. country. They call them traitors if they didn't, and sadly some players get affectd.

Get off their balls, let them play where they want.

K.I.
16 Feb 07, 03:38
A player should play to the national team he feels is his true home,regardless of his past or his present.

Adam
16 Feb 07, 11:22
Man u dont know people from Balkan. We may live in other country, but our soul is on Balkan(Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia, etc...).
ps: and your salty balls give to your mother.

Oh, you're one of those incredibly bright people that insults family members when he gets upset. In my opinion only gutter trash do that.
'
I know Balkan people, here's a joke for you.

A Bosnian guy picks up a girl at a club and she takes him home. When they get there the woman leads the Bosnian to the bedroom and takes her clothes off. She then ties herself to the bed and says " Do whatever you want, endulge in your greatest fantasy"

The Bosnian moves forward to the naked woman, checks that the knots are tight enough and then steals the tv, stereo, dvd and celluler phone and gets the **** out. :howler:

SHAPESHIFTER
16 Feb 07, 11:57
Oh, you're one of those incredibly bright people that insults family members when he gets upset. In my opinion only gutter trash do that.
'

A Bosnian guy picks up a girl at a club and she takes him home. When they get there the woman leads the Bosnian to the bedroom and takes her clothes off. She then ties herself to the bed and says " Do whatever you want, endulge in your greatest fantasy"

The Bosnian moves forward to the naked woman, checks that the knots are tight enough and then steals the tv, stereo, dvd and celluler phone and gets the **** out. :howler:

yes, that's what we people from Balkans only know to do....:rolleyes:
unlike you moral Western Europeans:rolleyes:
plus your avatar represents everything said in that joke....but i guess you would be to scared to steal anything,...

Djorkaeff
16 Feb 07, 12:04
'

You first insult me, so if u know Balkan's you must know then to say that somebody in face and u will be hardly punched.
:D

Rimpel
16 Feb 07, 12:26
'

kinda funny:lol: but let's stop, besides.. that's kind of a racist joke.

Adam
16 Feb 07, 12:42
You first insult me, so if u know Balkan's you must know then to say that somebody in face and u will be hardly punched.

"Ibra dont give a damn shit for Sweden, in his soul he is Bosnian"

That's not an insult? Ok then. I apologize for writing that you could "suck on my salty balls" and the posts that were spawned by it. I would also like to say that Ibra pisses on Bosnia.:)

Adam
16 Feb 07, 12:50
plus your avatar represents everything said in that joke....but i guess you would be to scared to steal anything, so little 2pac does it for you.....

2pac steals for me..Riiiight. I hear ya.:rolleyes: Wtf are you talking about?

It was a joke, withthe intent of messing with a little pissant. I'm not gonna clarify myself, I'm not gonna explain myself and I'm not gonna apologize. Take it for what it was and try not to take it personal.;)

Adam
16 Feb 07, 12:50
plus your avatar represents everything said in that joke....but i guess you would be to scared to steal anything, so little 2pac does it for you.....

2pac steals for me..Riiiight. I hear ya.:rolleyes: Wtf are you talking about?

It was a joke, withthe intent of messing with a little pissant. I'm not gonna clarify myself, I'm not gonna explain myself and I'm not gonna apologize. Take it for what it was and try not to take it personal.;)

Djorkaeff
16 Feb 07, 14:59
joke is joke, no problem, the others...lets stop here ok.

Michal
16 Feb 07, 15:14
Little bit off-topic but also Marek Jankulovski's father is from FYROM but bilan player have never thought about playing for FYROM's NT (at least he declared it few times for Czech media).

If it was up to me, I would let Zlatan play in Swedish NT where he can gain more and more experience in world football playing final WC or EURO tournaments.

Tanel
16 Feb 07, 15:16
As something beside that pointless crap and name-calling...

Great interview by Ibra today. Nice words and hope he is up for those and so is the rest of the world.

Inter can prove to be the best club in the world, if everything goes right and our players continue to show as passionate playing style, then we may clinch all the trophies we fight for this season.

lonewolf19
16 Feb 07, 16:10
I like Ibra's ambition, letz hope what he belive come true :)
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/feb16i.html

Pajo
16 Feb 07, 17:36
Little bit off-topic but also Marek Jankulovski's father is from FYROM but bilan player have never thought about playing for FYROM's NT (at least he declared it few times for Czech media).

If it was up to me, I would let Zlatan play in Swedish NT where he can gain more and more experience in world football playing final WC or EURO tournaments.

So as Osmanovski... (is he still playing?)

And a guy in Australian NT, also Macedonian. Pfff, can't recall his name...

cloudq
17 Feb 07, 00:33

nationalism is only one step away from fascism

As something beside that pointless crap and name-calling...

Great interview by Ibra today. Nice words and hope he is up for those and so is the rest of the world.

Inter can prove to be the best club in the world, if everything goes right and our players continue to show as passionate playing style, then we may clinch all the trophies we fight for this season.

if everything goes right for any club, reggina can win the scudetto

its more a case if nothing goes horribly wrong, we should win everything

minterke
17 Feb 07, 01:13
nationalism is only one step away from fascism

Are you for real or what?

Miki
17 Feb 07, 03:42
It's nice to watch another thread getting derailed from its original purpose. :D

I hope Ibrahimovic plays tonight, not only because it presents a chance for the man to increase his tally in the scoring charts, but it also allows the man the ability to get in gear in time for the arrival of Valencia.

Tbh, I never would have thought Ibra would be our club's top scorer, or at least in the league. :D

Ciao,
Tim

Enzo
17 Feb 07, 07:23

I see it happening alot with players of different ethnicity. Alot of Moroccan and Turkish players born in European countries want to play for the land where they were born and grew up (France, Germany etc.) But some people stick their nose in their business and try to force them to play for their father, grandfather etc. country. They call them traitors if they didn't, and sadly some players get affectd.

Get off their balls, let them play where they want.

how can I report this post?

that offended me enormously.

Hasan
17 Feb 07, 08:45
Ibra dont give a damn shit for Sweden, in his soul he is Bosnian

Bullseye my friend, I am really happy that you can finally face with reallity.:D

Djorkaeff
17 Feb 07, 16:33

I see it happening alot with players of different ethnicity. Alot of Moroccan and Turkish players born in European countries want to play for the land where they were born and grew up (France, Germany etc.) But some people stick their nose in their business and try to force them to play for their father, grandfather etc. country.

Yea and with your opinion for 10-15years for Sweden would play 3Bosnian, 2Croats, 1 Serbs, for Japan 5 Brasilian, for France 5-6 Algerian, for Croatia some Brasilian, etc. Its not ok. For every nation its best to play only they ethnics people, and not strangers. Its stupid and not fair. Because of that some rich country could pay some strange players to play for them.

Hammoudi
17 Feb 07, 22:19
Yea and with your opinion for 10-15years for Sweden would play 3Bosnian, 2Croats, 1 Serbs, for Japan 5 Brasilian, for France 5-6 Algerian, for Croatia some Brasilian, etc. Its not ok. For every nation its best to play only they ethnics people, and not strangers. Its stupid and not fair. Because of that some rich country could pay some strange players to play for them.

Sure, no problem, if those guys were born there and elect to play for that country, then that would delight me.

Not everyone is his exclusive in his thoughts and not all countries select the NT based on ethnicity.

Just to clarify, I am not talking about Ailton playing for Qatar or such stupid stuff. What I mean is Zlatan and Larsson playing for Sweden, Zidane and Galas for France etc.

Anyway, the Swede had a marvellous assist today, I have never seen such a cross!

fugi
17 Feb 07, 22:55
u have prolly already seen it, but i think its really fun:

Ronaldo, Figo and Zlatan are standing before God at the throne of Heaven. God looks at them and says: "Before granting you a place at my side, I must first ask you what you believe in"

Ronaldo says: "I believe football to be the food of life. Nothing else brings such joy to so many people".

God offers Ronaldo the seat to his left.

Figo says: "I believe courage, honour and passion are the fundamentals of life I´ve spent my whole playing career providing a living embodiment of these traits"

God offers Figo the seat to his right.

Then God turns to Zlatan, "And you Zlatan, what do you belive?"

"I belive, says Zlatan, "you're sitting in my seat."

Fabio
17 Feb 07, 23:39
If nationalism = fascism..looks like I'm a fascist.

fugi
18 Feb 07, 00:08
If nationalism = fascism..looks like I'm a fascist.

well, thats not really something to be prode of...

Enzo
18 Feb 07, 00:21
Did anyone feel as if Crespo was going to headbutt him during the Cagliari game?

He annoyed Crespo about half a dozen times because he didn't pass him the ball, or didn't play him the ball quicker.

Fabio
18 Feb 07, 00:23
I'm proud of my country, very proud...are you?

P.S ON TOPIC: FORZA IBRA

Adam
18 Feb 07, 00:39
Did anyone feel as if Crespo was going to headbutt him during the Cagliari game?

He annoyed Crespo about half a dozen times because he didn't pass him the ball, or didn't play him the ball quicker.

How do you know that? Maybe you have a vivid imagination and Crespo was just frustrated with himself.

Enzo
18 Feb 07, 01:12
How do you know that? .

I talk to Crespo at least 3 times a day on the phone.

Hammoudi
18 Feb 07, 01:21
I didn't notice that, and Crespo isn't the bitchy type. Also, Zlatan is a striker at the end of the day, he should be selfish.

And oh yeah, Enzee is Catanha alright :lol: What's happening bro? Why this? Is there something wrong? Talk to us, we are all friends here.

Enzo
18 Feb 07, 01:57
Crespo has said previously that Ibrahimovic is selfish.

also, I'm actually getting annoyed at this catanha bs. I think the moderator proved it wasn't me. Unless it is a prank, shut up :).

Ziyad
18 Feb 07, 06:42
I thought Ibra should have played the ball to Crespo faster several times instead of holding to it,brilliantly,but to no effect in the end...

I wouldnt blame Crespo

Handoyo
18 Feb 07, 10:49
Fascism nationalism bull$hitism posts deleted. :)

I may be harsh but f*ck it let's stop it at the beginning before things spill over.

Waleed
18 Feb 07, 14:02
I think Crespo had enough chances and if anything was more annoyed with himself for screwing up a couple of really good balls. I can only recall one time that Ibra prolly should have played the ball to him a little quicker but even then he was in a tight position and a ball to Crespo could have possibly meant a counter attack being set up since the rest of the team was not set up.

Thos times that Ibra does not play the ball quickly we have to realize that the guy is leaps and bounds ahead of all of us in terms of football knowledge he is calculating all this stuff about the team around him and how the defenders are moving so as to break them open. Sure it might take him a few seconds extra but I would rather him retain possession than play a useless ball that could catch our team out of position.

Enricos
18 Feb 07, 21:00
He just have to ruin everything, doesn't he. :rolleyes:

SIX f*cking strikers. Before anyone say, "Ohhh, lots of games, everyone will be happy", shut your mouth. On average, if we use 2 strikers per game, each striker will only have 20 match per season.

F*ck this. This ruins an otherwise very good transfer campaign.

We have to offload somebody now and I hope it'll be Crespo, but what are the odds that we'll do another 'Corradi'? :wallbang:

The worst motherf*cking transfer since Veron.

Adriano & Zlatan will probably enjoy a competition on who can hit the ball to row Z the most next season. :lol:

Motherf*cking great.

LOL

Sorry Han , I just couldn't resist :D

Handoyo
18 Feb 07, 23:55
lol stfu man I'm the Nostradamus when it comes to transfers.

Look at the way I predict the Cambiasso and Zlatan transfer. They turned out to be pure junk, don't they? :stuckup:

Hand:embarass:yo

Alex de Large
20 Feb 07, 21:52
will he be starter tomorrow?

Forza ragazzi
20 Feb 07, 21:57
Most probably. One is always discussing who will partner Ibra up front.

Adam
20 Feb 07, 21:57
Of course. Why wouldn't he?

Zlatan was taken off in the sixtieth minute and Adriano came on. Crespo got to play the entire match. Imo that's a clear indication that it will be Adri-Ibra who starts tomorrow.

Rimpel
21 Feb 07, 22:55
played a good game today all in all, especially his first half. ****in shame that his header didn't go in, damn post!

Waleed
21 Feb 07, 23:34
He was visibly fatigued in the second half and was not up to his usual standards. Mancini really should have taken him off towards the end.

Rimpel
21 Feb 07, 23:35
He was visibly fatigued in the second half and was not up to his usual standards. Mancini really should have taken him off towards the end.
it looked like he had hurt himself or something

Forza ragazzi
22 Feb 07, 08:09
He looked tired, but I have to say I understand Mancini as Zlatan is one of those who can turn everything around in a second. However, I'm disappointed Adriano wasn't put on. We didn't need Cruz, as we saw how much of a struggle Crespo had.

Rimpel
22 Feb 07, 11:00
He looked tired, but I have to say I understand Mancini as Zlatan is one of those who can turn everything around in a second. However, I'm disappointed Adriano wasn't put on. We didn't need Cruz, as we saw how much of a struggle Crespo had.
Cruz did make that assist..

Forza ragazzi
22 Feb 07, 12:06
Cruz did make that assist..

That was all he did in 20 minutes. I'm disappointed Adriano wasn't given the chance.

Waleed
22 Feb 07, 19:29
Yah Cruz was pretty balls I will say that but If Mancini Adriano was not ready I will go with him on this one. There is no reason he wouldnt have put him in if he was ready he knows this tourney is important and doing poorly in it is going to look bad on him

Enzo
22 Feb 07, 23:24

Should not play a minute before the Mestalla game (the game before it, whatever it may be).

same goes for Maicon, Materazzi, Dacourt, Stankovic too.

Figo as well if Mancini is planning to play him.

Tanel
25 Feb 07, 21:26
Nice ball control on the goal, had a very decent match today. I wish he could finally put his CL bad luck curse behind in Valencia with a brilliatn display and some goals.

Karim
25 Feb 07, 21:31
Too much attack ion Cruz, i believe that he should have stayed, Ibra needed to be rested thus Adri came in for Ibra, Cruz stayed and that's good, because now he should have got more confidence and more play time after akll the time out due to injury

Opeum
27 Feb 07, 02:20
zlatan seems like he lost his falir...from my point of view, he's much a flair player before the xmas break..but maybe it's just me

Suneet
27 Feb 07, 17:54
zlatan seems like he lost his falir...from my point of view, he's much a flair player before the xmas break..but maybe it's just me

:D . I was going to post exactly that, but I think hes more a mood player. If he's high on confidence and in a good mood he has the "flair" you are talkin about.

Rimpel
28 Feb 07, 13:24
Imo he's been playing as good as he did before X-mas

Karim
01 Mar 07, 00:06
I think Ibra is still the same old Ibra, just a little season stress and fatigue setting in, but still he is the same guy simply put as he was when he first played before xmas

Rimpel
01 Mar 07, 09:44
Ibra would have needed to rest against Livorno, but now that Imperatore suffered an injury he might have to play : / Or we can try Cruz-Crespo. Or Recoba if he's back.

Stefan
01 Mar 07, 09:50
We could also call up ribas and give him a go.

Kato
01 Mar 07, 09:59
Ibra would have needed to rest against Livorno, but now that Imperatore suffered an injury he might have to play : / Or we can try Cruz-Crespo. Or Recoba if he's back.

crespo is suspended vs livorno so that possibility is out ;)

Hasan
01 Mar 07, 10:46
Slavkovski extended his contract so... and we can play with alone striker like in copa Italia. Ibrahimovic will be rested for sure.

Karim
01 Mar 07, 11:08
I hope then that Ibra is still rested and Recoba plays alongside Cruz if he is fit.

Forza ragazzi
01 Mar 07, 15:10
Zlatan will obviously rest vs Livorno. Anything else would be a ludicrous decision. Recoba-Cruz is a hot pair, they've done very well together before and I hope they'll play at Livorno. Ibra probably has to go to the bench, but the situation has to be serious if he'll play (it never will be, we can lose and still be 11p ahead). Give Ribas a go, I say, like someone else here mentioned.

Opeum
02 Mar 07, 05:46
choutos?

Karim
02 Mar 07, 10:52
I think Choutos might be, but realistically, I don't think Mancio will do that

Rimpel
02 Mar 07, 13:37
Ibra has agreed to play again with the swedish national team. He will be in present in the team against Northern Ireland.

Hopefully some people speculating about his nationality ( you know who you are ) will shut up now:cool:

Hasan
02 Mar 07, 19:58
Hopefully some people speculating about his nationality ( you know who you are ) will shut up now:cool:
Lagerback promissed him 1 mil for every game in yellow shirt(thats how Ibra calling his NT shirt) so he decided to play.:D

Rimpel
02 Mar 07, 20:38
Lagerback promissed him 1 mil for every game in yellow shirt(thats how Ibra calling his NT shirt) so he decided to play.:D
are you 2 years old? :rolleyes: Stop grasping for straws, they already told the media that Ibra didn't give any ultimatum. He wanted to play. I think Zlatan knows better than you where he wants to play.

Forza ragazzi
02 Mar 07, 22:00
Well, there's no Ribas nor a Slavkovski in the 24-man squad, so I guess it will be Mariano with Cruz vs Livorno.

Handoyo
03 Mar 07, 00:40
This is a f*cking joke, we're still discussing what nationality Ibra is. :lol:

Nevermind, I guess the Balkans are too blinded by their nationalism pride to every realize it.

cloudq
03 Mar 07, 07:07
stupid nationality discussion again

your nationality is whatever you feel most comfortable identifying with, with small leeway if one of those countries are infinately better than another...

Pajo
03 Mar 07, 12:18
stupid nationality discussion again

your nationality is whatever you feel most comfortable identifying with, with small leeway if one of those countries are infinately better than another...

I believe this is right... Your nationality is the nationality you fell it is yours.

However, we should never forget the country we come from.. Those are our origins, our parents are from that country...

Hasan
03 Mar 07, 12:35
This is a f*cking joke
Actually it was a joke but Rimpel didn't get it, sorry if I offended you Rimpel.

And we'r not nationalists Handoyo, especially not Bosnians so stop saying that, I live in countrie where Bosnians,Croats and Serbs have the same rights so you can't say we'r nationalists, what I wrote was a joke,nothing serios.

lonewolf19
03 Mar 07, 14:00
Ibra is starting for Livorno, unlike what we expected
hope Mancini know what he is doing

Rimpel
03 Mar 07, 14:39
ibra playing magnificently against livorno but still, I think he needs to rest. Let's hope he doesn't :p

KaiokenFlash
03 Mar 07, 15:02
Fantastic game against Livorno!
Ibra showed his pure class and flair, breaking the Livorno defence many times.

Adam
03 Mar 07, 15:09
Best performance sofar from him in the Inter shirt. He was absolutely brilliant!! shooting, dribbling, passing, targetplaying. This is the Zlatan I know.
he was a pleasure to watch. Against Livorno it was all about Ibra.:happy:

Forza ragazzi
03 Mar 07, 15:10
Good match, but let's hope he didn't play for too long.

Adam
03 Mar 07, 15:43
Yee, I didn't quite get why he started with the most important match just three days away. He should of been rested. Nonetheless I'm happy for his performance.

Waleed
03 Mar 07, 16:05
I thought he played a hell of a game today. One of his best performances for sure.

He owned the Livorno defense time and again and was only missing that extra touch to put himself through on goal on a couple of occasions.

I fear he may have peaked too soon though, cause we could have really used this time of performance against Valencia, no Livorno.

My only hope is that he is still in the ascendancy and is going to put on a clinic against Valencia. No matter though he usually tries his hardest against the big teams, it is only his endurance that lacks when the later stages of the game approach that his effectiveness seems to wane.

Suneet
03 Mar 07, 17:05
Cruz and Ibra dont get along well. Thats what I noticed today.:D

If it was Adri or Crespo in place of Cruz today, we would have won comfortably. I still think his derby performance was better than today, amazing assist, hope he repeats something like this at the Mestalla though, we really really need it. I want him to win some accolades at the end of the year, CL is the only place where he can get himself noticed.

Zamat
03 Mar 07, 22:06
Great warm-up from Ibra ahead of the crucial CL game, we need him big time.

snake
04 Mar 07, 02:36
He was superb no doubt, however it hurt to see him play the full 90 minutes. I think he will be a bit tired physically but I think he looked mentally worn agaisnt Livorno...at many times he looked very frustrated and non interested. Mind you im not taking anything away from him cause he was fukcing superb, its just...

Puma
04 Mar 07, 05:03
We had very few options other than to play Zlatan for the full 90 minutes against Livorno. From the very start of the game it was evident that he was switched on and and in the mood to cause havoc and put in a good performance.

It was obvious that both he and Cruz did not know each others games and there were a few times when Zlatan got aggravated with Cruz because they were not exactly on the same wave length.

Zlatan's tiredness came from the fact that he was our main reference point up front and nearly every ball that went to our strikers went to him. By the end of the game he was both physically and mentally tired but what most worried me is that Livorno's defenders were getting frustrated and tired with his trickery and were starting to kick and hack him. I believe that took quite a toll on him and I felt bad that we did not have anyone else to help share the burden.

It has to be said that Zlatan has been worth every dollar spent and he has given us a flair, fantasy and edge that we previously lacked.

Handoyo
04 Mar 07, 07:07
Hal, I agree with you. However, remember that when Adriano had his hot streak in 2004, Mancini literally gave him zero rest, playing him in pointless matches too. An example I can clearly remember is the match against Valencia (How ironic) in San Siro when we already had 9 points from the first 3 matches of that group stage.

I think Mancini is thinking that when a player is in this kind of form, resting him would do more damage. He may be tired, but he must continue running otherwise he'd have to restart his engine.

I don't entirely agree with the above mentioned theory but it's just something that we need to factor in.

Enzo
08 Mar 07, 04:56
blackbelt Ibra did not do anything against Valencia when his teammate got hit...

just joking, I loved his reactions, but once again he didn't do well in the champions league, 2 season without a cl goal.

Choppin Onions
08 Mar 07, 08:19
blackbelt Ibra did not do anything against Valencia when his teammate got hit...

just joking, I loved his reactions, but once again he didn't do well in the champions league, 2 season without a cl goal.
Very little support for him and Crespo/Cruz from the make-shift midfield. Valencia was playing extremely defensive as well. They practically had two players on him as soon as he got the ball. The 2 seasons without a CL goal is a little troublesome but it can be tough to score on the big stage, just ask Rooney. ;)

Opeum
08 Mar 07, 08:23

he's helping burdisso lying at the ground?

cloudq
08 Mar 07, 11:29
Very little support for him and Crespo/Cruz from the make-shift midfield. Valencia was playing extremely defensive as well. They practically had two players on him as soon as he got the ball. The 2 seasons without a CL goal is a little troublesome but it can be tough to score on the big stage, just ask Rooney. ;)
the only support the frontline got was from the backline

all game, it was balls from maicon, maxwell and even materazzi that got us good chances

and ibra was the only one to do anything with the ball once he got it

nothing from crespo, cruz or even grosso

Adam
08 Mar 07, 17:50
Well at least he takes responsibility for the loss. I read today that Zlatan blamed himself for the loss, he talked about not doing enough to help his teammates and not playing as he should. Big of him in my opinion.

Perttu10
08 Mar 07, 17:57
Yep. He said that he is the one to blame. He didnt break the valencia defence which was his intention.

He said that now they focus to win the scudetto and win derby big numbered..

Adam
08 Mar 07, 17:58
Yep. He said that he is the one to blame. He didnt break the valencia defence which was his intention.

He said that now they focus to win the scudetto and win derby big numbered..

I don't recall him saying about big numbers.. Wishfull thinking maybe?;)

K.I.
09 Mar 07, 21:05
Interesting for him to take the blame....he did have a bad match,but that doesnt take away anything he has done with us this year,big ups to him...and he was really at fault that much.

Waleed
09 Mar 07, 22:34
Where are you guys reading he took the blame for the result?

Rimpel
10 Mar 07, 00:20
Where are you guys reading he took the blame for the result?
Gazzetta I believe.

Puma
10 Mar 07, 02:09
I think Zlatan has changed since coming to Inter. In terms of play he is doing better because Mancini has let him off the leash but it has to be said that his attitude and conduct have also changed for the better. He has matured and in a situation when he could have lost the plot and would most likely have lashed out in the past, namely the brawl in Valencia, he managed to keep his head.

Nice work Zlatan. I always thought you would be a Hunchback but I am proud to have you as a Nerazzurro.

Gul_Jan-Baba
10 Mar 07, 19:04
Tomorrow you my boy will and MUST deliver!

Sassuolu
10 Mar 07, 20:46
And I think he SHALL deliver :D He wants the derby and I hope he does another goal like he did in the last derby :)

minterke
10 Mar 07, 22:00
Tomorrow you my boy will and MUST deliver!

You got that right, he did in the 1st game vs Milan but this year Zlatan has kind of lived up to his reputation of not showing up to the big games:

Mediocre vs. Roma (Serie A and Supercup)
Mediocre in group phase of the CL and in both legs vs. Valencia.

Let's hope tomorow he repeats what he did in the first game! He'll definetly have to, with Adriano, Cambiasso, Vieira and Maicon out which individual player do we have left that can turn a game around?

Only 2: Figo (who doesn't have 90 minutes in him anymore) and Zlatan.

Marcello
10 Mar 07, 22:33
Only 2: Figo (who doesn't have 90 minutes in him anymore) and Zlatan.

and chinito hes our leathal wepon

FORZA INTER, MILAN PEZZO DI MERDA!!!

Rimpel
11 Mar 07, 16:14
FORZA IBRA YOU LEGEND.

But maaaaaaaan this guy needs some rest, mancini please rest him in the coming game.

minterke
11 Mar 07, 16:18
Yep he's immortal for me now, GRANDE IBRA :star: !!!!

I'm sure he'll get rest, because it's now time for Adriano to start playing again so we can have the both of them partnered up again!

lonewolf19
11 Mar 07, 16:19
And I think he SHALL deliver :D He wants the derby and I hope he does another goal like he did in the last derby :)

and so he did again today against Milan
Great goal and set us up for the win
Grande Ibra!!

cloudq
11 Mar 07, 16:30
one more game against roma and then rest

Pajo
11 Mar 07, 16:37
Ibra...

Man, when I'll think how much I hated him while he was in JuBe...

Now, I'm waiting JuBe to get back in Serie A, so that Ibra can score 3 against them... ;)

Handoyo
11 Mar 07, 16:47
Now this is one guy who deserves a vacation to wherever the fuck he wants to go and party as hard as he wants. Won us the Derby single handedly, brilliant.

lonewolf19
11 Mar 07, 16:59
Yes, he can go off partying now
Definitely deserve it and should teach Adri WHEN to party

interlab
11 Mar 07, 18:04
what a perfect player is this Zlatan Ibrahimovic hope he stay with us fore life

Waleed
11 Mar 07, 20:09
The man has reached another level today. Sure Milan's defense was in tatters all game but when he woke up to that and started to play he ended up tearing them to shreds.

Loved his performance today!

You guys are right though, he needs a break he has worked hard enough for this team's benefit. I think Mancini runs the risk of seeing him seriously injured or suffering from burnout if he continues to play him.

Sassuolu
11 Mar 07, 20:36
Yeah its time for a break for Ibra lets see some other strikers come up to the plate.

Suneet
11 Mar 07, 20:45
Yeah its time for a break for Ibra lets see some other strikers come up to the plate.

I think now he can rest for a week or two, or till Recoba gets injured again(whichever comes first):D

Frankly, Mancini wanted to rest him but coudnt as Adriano had hangovers after hangovers.:rolleyes: .

Alex de Large
11 Mar 07, 21:03
I agree, him, Zanetti and maybe Matrix should REST the next 2 games.

cozzi
11 Mar 07, 21:47
what a perfect player is this Zlatan Ibrahimovic hope he stay with us fore life
blimy, dont get carried away mate!!!

kova9
11 Mar 07, 22:04
I don't want to call out Ibra bashers at the start of the season.. lets just enjoy to have this il genio as nerrazurro.. ibraaaacadabraaaa!! :star:

lonewolf19
11 Mar 07, 22:28
I think now he can rest for a week or two, or till Recoba gets injured again(whichever comes first):D

Frankly, Mancini wanted to rest him but coudnt as Adriano had hangovers after hangovers.:rolleyes: .

I think Recoba getting injured will come first
lol

cozzi
11 Mar 07, 22:49
I don't want to call out Ibra bashers at the start of the season.. lets just enjoy to have this il genio as nerrazurro.. ibraaaacadabraaaa!! :star:
I'll hapily admit i was devistated when we had to sell Oba to make some space in the squad for Ibra. But even though i will never be a big fan of him, he was a total genious today!!! Good job Ibra

plutus
11 Mar 07, 23:05
What time is for the national team? In coming two weeks?
Yeah time to take a break, we shouldn't burn this lad out.

p.s. Who said Ibra choke on big time? :P

Puma
11 Mar 07, 23:41
Love your work Zlatan! Youre a star!

rockball
12 Mar 07, 07:16

Yea..also JC

We should play Adri, Toldo, Recoba, Cruz for the next few games...
Also Andreolli, Maaroufi

Dont think Zanetti will rest though...he will get injured if he rests :D
Grande Capitano!!!!

Opeum
12 Mar 07, 07:46
we should play more youth..

Forza ragazzi
12 Mar 07, 18:18
we should play more youth..

Well, if we maintain our form we'll have secured the Scudetto after week 30 or 31, perhaps even earlier, so I expect some youngsters at the end of the season.

And Dejan, but it's difficult to rest midfielders these days. And Javier? No way. He's a machine that never fail no matter what :)

And ohh, Zlatan du är bäst!! (you're the best!)

interlab
12 Mar 07, 18:42
come on Mancini i dont want Ibra to play against Ascoli rest him :howler:

Waleed
13 Mar 07, 13:26
This was shot just before the second half got started in the Derby.

The look on Zlatan's face creeps me out, sorta makes my skin crawl.

Can anyone who speaks Italian translate what is being said?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dcStN8x9V8

alvaro
13 Mar 07, 13:38
Ronaldo @ 0.17: "Is that Swede looking at me?" *turns around* "Yes he is, damn" :D

kova9
13 Mar 07, 18:46
This is strange.. Ibra said numerous times that Ronaldo is his idol (at least was), but this just confirms that on the pitch in derby like this, there are no feelings at all..

Ibra rules!!

Alex de Large
13 Mar 07, 19:14
Grande Ibrahimovic.

rockball
14 Mar 07, 10:05
This is strange.. Ibra said numerous times that Ronaldo is his idol (at least was), but this just confirms that on the pitch in derby like this, there are no feelings at all..

Ibra rules!!

Well so many of us would have liked him at some point of time but DONT do so now

alvaro
16 Mar 07, 17:24
http://www.aftonbladet.se/sport/0607/24/SPORT-24s80-zlatan-fri-13-fri-ny_438.jpg

old but good

minterke
16 Mar 07, 19:54
lol saying he looks gay would be an understatement

Sassuolu
16 Mar 07, 19:56
Skinny mofo wasnt he?

Suneet
16 Mar 07, 20:58
Skinny mofo wasnt he?

No wonder he was a Juve player then. :lol:

Has anyone seen the Joga Bonito(Nike) video of his? He juggles chewing gum instead of a football and juggles it back into his mouth.

And they say Maradona had the best ball control.:dielaugh:

Forza ragazzi
16 Mar 07, 22:30
Remember Zlatan was asked if he liked the comparison to Norwegian striker John Carew. He answered that "what Carew can do with a football, I can do with an orange" :D

cloudq
17 Mar 07, 15:22
Remember Zlatan was asked if he liked the comparison to Norwegian striker John Carew. He answered that "what Carew can do with a football, I can do with an orange" :D

wasnt he the "new Van Basten"??

Waleed
17 Mar 07, 16:21
His shirt looks like it is made out of newsprint. Enough said.

Handoyo
17 Mar 07, 17:15
If you say that to Zlatan, he'd probably reply that "Van Basten is the old Ibrahimovic."

Forza ragazzi
17 Mar 07, 17:30

Zlatan? He could be. It was Norwegian media which compared Carew and Zlatan as they were the best strikers of their respective nationality and the only ones to be at high-profile clubs.

Everyone knows that Carew isn't anywhere near Zlatan. He's only better at headers.

A.l.i
17 Mar 07, 18:37
If you say that to Zlatan, he'd probably reply that "Van Basten is the old Ibrahimovic."

Handoyo great talk my frnd,oh n GRANDE IBRA,u just hav to luv him;)

szasza02
18 Mar 07, 16:15
now i really want our Zlatan to be the top scorer of serie a at the end of the season
totti has 18, Ibra has 15- the game is far from over!

Adam
18 Mar 07, 16:18
Topscorer or no, he deserves the best player of the season award! He wasn't visually magnificent today but still managed to hit two in. Grande Ibra!

minterke
18 Mar 07, 16:23
Ibra sei il vero fenomeno!

Ibrahimovic will finish the season top scorer of Serie A mark my words.

Gul_Jan-Baba
18 Mar 07, 16:31
Lets hope he does. Its just a pity he will be suspended for the next game.

One thing Totti has on Ibra is that he is Roma's penalty taker and we all know that Roma get a lot of penalty's.

Stefan
18 Mar 07, 17:15
Lets hope he does. Its just a pity he will be suspended for the next game.

One thing Totti has on Ibra is that he is Roma's penalty taker and we all know that Roma get a lot of penalty's.

Actually ibra is inter's penalty taker. It's either him or matrix if I remember mancini from earlier this season.

Waleed
18 Mar 07, 19:05
Another decent performance, not incredible but efficient and two goals is never anything to scoff at.

I personally think the guy has matured a massive amount this season. He used to make stupid mistakes at the beginning of the season. But as the games have gone on he has started to play more for the team and his distribution is top class.

I want to see him have fun before the end of the season. By that I mean simply running circles around opposing defences.

Pajo
18 Mar 07, 20:07
How fast can people change thir mind?? :D I'm in those people too...

Khalifa
18 Mar 07, 22:44
The highest scoring leader with 8 goals in 2007...its 3 more to catch totti overall i think though.

Wallace
19 Mar 07, 11:54
How fast can people change thir mind?? :D I'm in those people too...

Lol, I found this quote extremely applicable on Adriano rather. Just view his thread, the most recent pages, you can find people's attitude towards him fluctuate A LOT.

Hussein
19 Mar 07, 14:01
I believe that Ibra can still improve and that he hasn't given all what he could to Inter as yet. This guy has great potential and he'll become an icon of this Inter team.

Let's no forget that this is his first season with us and he has already won over all Inter fans, despite being an ex-Juventino! ;)

Sassuolu
19 Mar 07, 16:28
I believe that Ibra can still improve and that he hasn't given all what he could to Inter as yet. This guy has great potential and he'll become an icon of this Inter team.

Let's no forget that this is his first season with us and he has already won over all Inter fans, despite being an ex-Juventino! ;)

Yea and most of the Inter fans are pretty hard headed lol

Gul_Jan-Baba
19 Mar 07, 16:41
I really hope he can become a strong contender for the BALLON D'OR. For this he will have to bang in some goals with Sweden and with Inter in the next CL.

shahz_nerazzurri
19 Mar 07, 19:29
I know Mr.Moratti has said, that Ibra should win the Golden ball. But I can bet my as* on it, that he is not gonna win it this season. The main criteria for golden ball is to perform well OUTSIDE your league. i.e. in major tournaments and CL.
Anyway there is still doubt, that our magician will win SERIEA's best player this year.
Grande Ibra

Miki
19 Mar 07, 20:52
Haha. And some of you were soooo against his transfer. Katie, Jimmy, Han, where are you? :D

Ciao,
Tim

Tanel
19 Mar 07, 22:54
Thank god I was all hands open for this transfer at the start of the season. The only thing I was worried about was Ibra's finishing, but it's improving with every damn game and there isn't much room to improve anymore I think. Like Mancini said very well some time ago, he has the ability of turning into a player who can decide when he scores.

He is slowly becoming an idol for me, he has showed great amount of passion. He shows that there is a lot of Interista blood in him since his childhood. He has gone to less cocky aswell, though remaining some sort of a weird attitude, a bit of his arrogance is still to be seen, esp in some goal celebrations. Though he is a huge team player this season and also a star at the same time, he don't go celebrating on his own or so, he points at the guy who gave him the pass or runs towards the bench etc. His celebration againist Torino was just amazing and Scarpini comments as additions were just like cherry on the cake. He is not really like Adriano was in 2004, but I'm sure he'll get to that level and outgo it within next season already and I see him making the big breakthrough in CL and maybe helping Sweden have a huge Euro 2008.

For over a long time we have a material for the best player in the world who is not South-American, I have a strong feeling he may become one soon.

Choppin Onions
20 Mar 07, 03:09
I was dramatically opposed to seeing Ibra in black and blue. But I think it's safe to say he's proved me and everyone else that didn't agree with the move, wrong.

Best forward in Serie A, Totti and Toni included. :stuckup:

Pravesh
20 Mar 07, 05:56
As it usually happens in Inter, I hope it won't be a repeat next season. What I am trying to point out is depending on a single player. Not that we are totally dependent on Zlatan this season despite his 15 goals, even though there's no doubt that it would had been kinda impossible to make that consecutive wins' record without him. We have played a team game throughout this season but still I hope and I know that we will get a world class midfielder/playmaker or striker (if Adriano is to leave). Thus, that would help remove the unneccessary pressure on Zlatan.

We were dependent on Ronaldo, Vieri, Adriano and I hope that won't happen again. :)

Opeum
20 Mar 07, 06:41
Thank god I was all hands open for this transfer at the start of the season. The only thing I was worried about was Ibra's finishing, but it's improving with every damn game and there isn't much room to improve anymore I think. Like Mancini said very well some time ago, he has the ability of turning into a player who can decide when he scores.

He is slowly becoming an idol for me, he has showed great amount of passion. He shows that there is a lot of Interista blood in him since his childhood. He has gone to less cocky aswell, though remaining some sort of a weird attitude, a bit of his arrogance is still to be seen, esp in some goal celebrations. Though he is a huge team player this season and also a star at the same time, he don't go celebrating on his own or so, he points at the guy who gave him the pass or runs towards the bench etc. His celebration againist Torino was just amazing and Scarpini comments as additions were just like cherry on the cake. He is not really like Adriano was in 2004, but I'm sure he'll get to that level and outgo it within next season already and I see him making the big breakthrough in CL and maybe helping Sweden have a huge Euro 2008.

For over a long time we have a material for the best player in the world who is not South-American, I have a strong feeling he may become one soon.

did anyone tell you that inter's first captain was a swedish..

Link
20 Mar 07, 07:04
As it usually happens in Inter, I hope it won't be a repeat next season. What I am trying to point out is depending on a single player. Not that we are totally dependent on Zlatan this season despite his 15 goals, even though there's no doubt that it would had been kinda impossible to make that consecutive wins' record without him. We have played a team game throughout this season but still I hope and I know that we will get a world class midfielder/playmaker or striker (if Adriano is to leave). Thus, that would help remove the unneccessary pressure on Zlatan.

We were dependent on Ronaldo, Vieri, Adriano and I hope that won't happen again. :)

qft. but honestly, i wouldn't worry about that, because the transformation of this season has shown that how well our team work is, and all were depended on the teamwork, not some crazy single effort. even maicon scores! the reason ibra has been able to racked up goals consistnantly actually comes from the trust of his teammate. everybody can score in this inter, but they also trust the guy who is there upfront can do their job well enough instead of relying on our defense to run the entire field to score.

cloudq
20 Mar 07, 07:43
did anyone tell you that inter's first captain was a swedish..

swiss my friend, hernst manktl was swiss

Jimmy
20 Mar 07, 07:56
Haha. And some of you were soooo against his transfer. Katie, Jimmy, Han, where are you? :D

Don't worry, you should see what a Zlatan fan I've become. ;) Bought his shirt for my cousin and shit like that.

Only reason I was so against his transfer was that he was shit with Juve and in the World Cup the last year. Who knew he'd turn out to be this great at Inter? :wth:

Waleed
20 Mar 07, 19:53

Completely agree, I think the main transfer objective would be to get a secondary creative player that could spark shit like Zlatan. Obviously getting someone of the same quality would be damn near impossible but the effort definitely needs to be made.

K.I.
20 Mar 07, 20:08
I would see the possibility of signing sergio aguero...altho atletico would never let him go...also daniel carvalho is pretty good.

Mikkel
20 Mar 07, 20:10
Don't worry, you should see what a Zlatan fan I've become. ;) Bought his shirt for my cousin and shit like that.

Only reason I was so against his transfer was that he was shit with Juve and in the World Cup the last year. Who knew he'd turn out to be this great at Inter? :wth:

lol at least you admit it :lol: , I'm still not too fond of him, but i accept him as an Inter player, and that is as far as I will go.

Just because, he has tuned out to be, one of the most important players for us. Doesn’t change the fact, that he is still and arrogant prick. And therfor I'm not making a Jimmy:P and go out and buy his shirt.

Opeum
21 Mar 07, 07:15
swiss my friend, hernst manktl was swiss

swiss?! oh god..my bad..all this time i tot it was a swede...geez, i have to do a confession next sunday..ehehhehe

Suneet
21 Mar 07, 16:04
lol at least you admit it :lol: , I'm still not too fond of him, but i accept him as an Inter player, and that is as far as I will go.

Just because, he has tuned out to be, one of the most important players for us. Doesn’t change the fact, that he is still and arrogant prick. And therfor I'm not making a Jimmy:P and go out and buy his shirt.

No offence mate, but its his arrogance and attitude that makes him even better than most. ;) Havent you seen the arrogant smile at Fatnaldo in the derby? Didnt it make you proud?

Adam
21 Mar 07, 17:17

Arrogant yes, a prick no. Most great players are arrogant, they just know how to hide and how to lie. Zlatan doesn't have that problem. Zlatan always tells the truth, even when he lies. :D Can anyone name the movie?

Watch this interview of him in Ajax and tell me he's a prick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQblkN6u_7I

Waleed
21 Mar 07, 17:51
Nice interview DaRealest.

It is pretty cool that Zlatan can speak passable English I did not know that. One thing I found weird though is how he speaks about himself in the third person especially in the beginning of the interview.

Jimmy
21 Mar 07, 19:02
Waleed, you'll struggle to find a Swedish person under the age of 30 that doesn't speak passable English. :D

We get taught English in the third grade, bombarded with American sitcoms and whatnot. I'm surprised he doesn't speak better English. :P

Tanel
21 Mar 07, 20:32
Waleed, you'll struggle to find a Swedish person under the age of 30 that doesn't speak passable English. :D

We get taught English in the third grade, bombarded with American sitcoms and whatnot. I'm surprised he doesn't speak better English. :P
Good to see our countries are exactly alike. :D

Waleed
22 Mar 07, 02:26

My mistake Jimmy, just figured he would primarily speak Swedish.

Forza ragazzi
22 Mar 07, 14:05
Nice interview DaRealest.

It is pretty cool that Zlatan can speak passable English I did not know that. One thing I found weird though is how he speaks about himself in the third person especially in the beginning of the interview.

Zlatan was a bit cocky for a while. Remember a story, don't know if it's true, I've heard. He was called up by Hästens (bed selling company) and they asked him to do a commercial for them or something. In exchange, he would get a free bed. Zlatan answered: "Zlatan wants three". He got them btw, but this reflects how cocky he was at times. This was during his time at Ajax, I think.

Mikkel
22 Mar 07, 14:43
[quote=Suneet;246344]No offence mate, but its his arrogance and attitude that makes him even better than most. ;) Havent you seen the arrogant smile at Fatnaldo in the derby? Didnt it make you proud?[/qu

I just can't stand arrogant people. It just sickens me, that some people are able to think so highly of themselves that they see anyone else as lover beings. And then I seriously give a rat ass about, if it irritates our city rivals.

I do know that allot of the best players are arrogant, but at least they hide it from the public, which I prefer as long as they are not my friends, but then again I would never be able to get friends inside that “community” of two simple reasons the first reason is that I’m poor and secondly we have so little in common especially when it comes to moral. (Rich people have rarely any at all)

Khalifa
22 Mar 07, 14:49
Prick and arrogance can easily be confused with here and i can tell you that because i behave in the same manner Ibra does on a football pitch. But as soon as the game is done , im back to normal . I dont think players with the class of Ibra would make it this far if they were asssholes, thats why you have the dioufs, anelkas and ginolas.

Stefan
22 Mar 07, 17:42
Personally think Zlatan is just over confident not arrogant. There's a fine line between the 2. But I think he is just very confident.;)

vincent67
22 Mar 07, 17:55
Hello, this is my first time in this forum. I'm traing the service.

kova9
22 Mar 07, 19:02
welcome to the forums..

you should have introduced yourself in a thread for that.. it would be easier for you and us to get to know you better..;)

Rimpel
22 Mar 07, 21:17
If you've been watching Zlatans career you'll notice that he's changed a lot since he came to Inter. In interviews he'll usually talk about the importance of the team, not himself. He rarely did that before from what I recall.
To tell you the truth I can't say anything he's done in Inter that would be considered arrogant:| He's changed.

Waleed
22 Mar 07, 21:29
Is it true he once body slammed VDV when he was at Ajax??

DarRealest and Jimmy I am looking at you guys for confirmation on this one.

fugi
22 Mar 07, 21:51
DarRealest: scarface?

Gul_Jan-Baba
22 Mar 07, 22:20

I remember Sweden had a game against Holland where he was making very hard tackles one wich softened up VDV big time. Seeing as both were teammates at that time the press was all over Ibra accusing him of foul play after seeing it injured VDV. So the two stopped talking with each other when they rejoined Ajax after that game. Ajax's next game was against Nac and because Ibra is a GENIOUS the next match against NAC he scored this beauty of a goal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMkQMYXu34M

Wich made everybody go wild in the stadium except VDV who did not even celebrate or move in his seat. So the press were now suddenly all sucking Ibra's dick and wondering how he will play the next match or when VDV comes back from injury and if they will become ''normal'' teammates again. But NO that was Ibra's last match for Ajax if my memory serves me right and he decided to leave like a champion for some and like a villain for others.

For me he left like a champion and that move was so at the RIGHT time even if the club he chose to join was much less satisfying to see.

He also once had a fight with ex Roma striker MIDO when they both were at Ajax. One of them threw a pair of scissors to the other and if im right it was Mido who threw to Zlatan.

The morale of this story is: Zlatan Ibrahimovic was a HEADLINE everyday when he played at Ajax because he was and still is ..... well a FACKIN GENIOUS.

Suneet
22 Mar 07, 22:56
[quote=Suneet;246344]No offence mate, but its his arrogance and attitude that makes him even better than most. ;) Havent you seen the arrogant smile at Fatnaldo in the derby? Didnt it make you proud?[/qu

I just can't stand arrogant people. It just sickens me, that some people are able to think so highly of themselves that they see anyone else as lover beings. And then I seriously give a rat ass about, if it irritates our city rivals.

I do know that allot of the best players are arrogant, but at least they hide it from the public, which I prefer as long as they are not my friends, but then again I would never be able to get friends inside that “community” of two simple reasons the first reason is that I’m poor and secondly we have so little in common especially when it comes to moral. (Rich people have rarely any at all)

I didnt want to change your views, just wanted to know why! ;)
To me arrogance and over confidence goes hand in hand, you have to be better than your opponents to show it, otherwise you end up being Anelka.:D

Alex de Large
22 Mar 07, 23:30
it's not the same play for JuBe than play for Inter, remember that.

Opeum
23 Mar 07, 07:10
who is VDV? and AC milan always want our player???

Handoyo
23 Mar 07, 07:12
Perhaps the correct word to describe Zlatan's swagger is not "arrogance" but simply pure "confidence." :stuckup:

Hand;)yo

cloudq
23 Mar 07, 07:48
who is VDV? and AC milan always want our player???

van der vaart

Karl
23 Mar 07, 13:21
well, i think all this talk about zlatans supposed arrogance is quite silly.
some people just can´s stand his ambition to be the best - i guess those people never had the guts to have any ambition for themselves.
zlatan has expressed his ambition to "dominate", on several occations. do you want inter to dominate or not? your choice!

this ambition to be the best, does that automaticly imply that he consider himself a better person than others? off course not! i believe that he just thinks, that no one is better than him - that´s a HUGE difference!
nelson mandela once adressed the issue of arrogance, saying "we ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? actually, who are you not to be? you playing small doesn't serve the world."

I believe zlatan respects all players who really do their best all the time. remember when matrix chopped him down, when zlatan was playing for juve?
zlatans comment to the incident "matrix only did his job, and that is to stop me from scoring"(or something like that). for me, that´s what football is all about, that´s passion for the game.
and at valencia, when some people where surprised that he didn´t join the fight - off course he didn´t! he´s on the pitch to play football, not to fight like small children at some ****ing kindergarden! (well, maybe burdisso can be excused. navarros punch should have earned him jailtime, if you´d ask me)

I :heart: zlatan (surprised anyone?)

Adam
23 Mar 07, 17:21

Call me Adam.;) Bodyslammed? You mean like in wrestling where you pick a guy up by his shoulder and groin area, turn him upside down and throw his ass down.:lol: I dunno about that one. I would love to see it though.:D

Fugi, Yeaahh! Scarface is right. Finally someone got it.:happy:

Waleed
23 Mar 07, 18:41
Yah I dunno Adam all I heard was he and VDV got into a brawl in the Ajax change room and Ibra either body slammed him for put a back breaker on him some weird wrestling move.

I do remember that he got into a back door brawl with VDV but not sure on the truth of the whole wrestling move. :lol:

alvaro
23 Mar 07, 20:25
I don't know what Zlatan did (or what VDV did), but as I previously said it's obivous that the two don't like each other. Look the clip in which Zlatan scores a wonder goal against NAC (?) and see the reactions of VDV.

snake
24 Mar 07, 01:38
Ibra is easily one of the best and most likable players on the team. His had a great season and only an idiot would still hold it against him for playing for Juve.

A professional player has to do what he has to do. Simple. These rules of hating a player because of the other rival team can only take effect when its someone who has had a decent history wit them ala, Piero, Totti, Zanetti, Ronaldo with us, or a player like Cristiano Z who is Italian raised and knows all about it.

Ibra was a young lad wanting the fame and glory at ajax, he said his dream was to be huge and when you get offerred to go to Juve of course you wont say no. Remember, he wsant on these forums like we are everyday cursing juve and supporting inter.

M.Adnan
24 Mar 07, 09:10
Ibra is easily one of the best and most likable players on the team. His had a great season and only an idiot would still hold it against him for playing for Juve.

A professional player has to do what he has to do. Simple. These rules of hating a player because of the other rival team can only take effect when its someone who has had a decent history wit them ala, Piero, Totti, Zanetti, Ronaldo with us, or a player like Cristiano Z who is Italian raised and knows all about it.

Ibra was a young lad wanting the fame and glory at ajax, he said his dream was to be huge and when you get offerred to go to Juve of course you wont say no. Remember, he wsant on these forums like we are everyday cursing juve and supporting inter.

And let's not forget that Ibra played with Juve for only two seasons, and the second season was probably the worst in his career.

Two seasons doesn't make him a Juventino. And Juve fans shouldn't even consider him a traitor. The same goes for Vieira who played only one season there.

But yet, Juve fans still say that Inter became stronger because of "their" players Ibra and Vieira. They're talking as if Zlatan and Patrick came from their youth system. :rolleyes:

Traitors are people like Thuram and Zambrotta.

rockball
24 Mar 07, 10:47
Traitors are people like Thuram and Zambrotta.

Cannavaro ;)

That fack still keeps on harping Juve deserved to win last 2 Scudettos....Inter didnt....STOP PROFESSING and play for JuBe if you are so attached...

VLE
24 Mar 07, 17:20
I really don't get it when other teams say we only got stronger because we got Jube players, when BBilan have 3 former lazio captains and Jube had parma goalie and defense line.

Waleed
24 Mar 07, 21:44

WARNING: KT this post may or may not be a good post but since it contains more than 25 words it prolly exceeds your apparent attention span for written words.

PS: Great post Hal :star: :star:

flexalot
25 Mar 07, 00:41
Hehe the same old zlatan... Today he explained at a press conference that his succes in Inter is because of the fact that he hasn't spoken to the swedish media this year...

My first post btw =)

lonewolf19
25 Mar 07, 05:48
Hi Flexalot and welcome to this forum,
introduce yourself at the Fan Exchange Introduction so everyone can know more about you :)
enjoy your stay here

Kato
25 Mar 07, 12:16
WARNING: KT this post may or may not be a good post but since it contains more than 25 words it prolly exceeds your apparent attention span for written words.

PS: Great post Hal :star: :star:

umm.. ur really not funny :rolleyes:

Adam
25 Mar 07, 18:51
Hehe the same old zlatan... Today he explained at a press conference that his succes in Inter is because of the fact that he hasn't spoken to the swedish media this year...

My first post btw =)

He named that as one of the reasons, but I think it was obvious it was said in jest.;)

flexalot
25 Mar 07, 19:00
He named that as one of the reasons, but I think it was obvious it was said in jest.;)

Yeah it was sarcastic of course, but it was just funny that he named that as a reason... :cool:

Adam
25 Mar 07, 19:04
It was.:D Specilly the look on his face when he said it.

I love it when he f***s with the Swedish media. It's his way of saying f**k you but have a nice day.:dielaugh:

flexalot
25 Mar 07, 19:14
Hehe they get so annoyed, it's priceless. I remember when Peter Jihde (swedish journalist) asked him what the swedish team had to do to improve. Zlatans answer was that they had put him on the midfield so he could rule their play :D

Waleed
25 Mar 07, 20:29
It was.:D Specilly the look on his face when he said it.

I love it when he f***s with the Swedish media. It's his way of saying f**k you but have a nice day.:dielaugh:

Is there a link for a video of his interview?

Hader
25 Mar 07, 23:50
Hehe they get so annoyed, it's priceless. I remember when Peter Jihde (swedish journalist) asked him what the swedish team had to do to improve. Zlatans answer was that they had put him on the midfield so he could rule their play :D

I'ts not funny. He's just arrogant as always. Was actually beliving a couple of months that this fella had become mature and grown as a person (in he's relationship with swedish media mainly).
But nope, he's just as chilidsh as always.:yuck:

And yeah a sidenote, Ibra seems to have a minor injury caused by too hard matching. Shoulden't be any problem for the NT game however.

DanHoe
26 Mar 07, 00:45
http://img.aftonbladet.se/sport/0703/12/zlatan438_2.jpg

bjwam4
26 Mar 07, 02:30
Oh, thats priceless!

Austin
26 Mar 07, 02:44
I think Ibra has grown up considerably since he has come to Inter. I think this is pretty well demonstrated in how reacted during the whole Valencia fight. If he is truely the person some people here paint him to be don't you think he would have gotten more involved? From the video I have watched of the fight I think Ibra does his part in holding back players from getting involved in fighting and is one of the only people who seems to be calm on the field. Yes, he may be a little bit self-involved but when it comes down to it I think he is more concerned about the team winning games than anything else.

figo-girlz
26 Mar 07, 11:31
IL CENTRAVANTI DELL'INTER , ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC , ARRIVA AL RISTORANTE NOBU ARMANI , PARCHEGGIA L' AUTO IN DIVIETO DI SOSTA FIRMA UN AUTOGRAFO E VA A PRANZO . ALL' USCITA TROVA L' INEVITABILE MULTA CHE UN VIGILE AUSILIARIO GLI HA POSTO SUL PARABREZZA.

http://img462.imageshack.us/my.php?image=000005wrv5.jpg

http://img20.imageshack.us/my.php?image=000004wka5.jpg

http://img59.imageshack.us/my.php?image=000006wla3.jpg

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/1035/000002wqn1.jpg

Adam
26 Mar 07, 11:52
I'ts not funny. He's just arrogant as always. Was actually beliving a couple of months that this fella had become mature and grown as a person (in he's relationship with swedish media mainly).
But nope, he's just as chilidsh as always.:yuck:

And yeah a sidenote, Ibra seems to have a minor injury caused by too hard matching. Shoulden't be any problem for the NT game however.

Actually it is funny. Media (sports and showbiz mostly) and Swedish media in particular are nasty little ****s.

They distort the truth, they character assasinate, they are anything but objektive and generally lie to sell papers with no concern about how it will affect the person they are writing about, and they do all this in the name of the truth.

And with Zlatan they have done all this and more. He can never win with them, no matter what he does it's wrong. They criticize him for acting one way and urge him to change, then when he does they criticize him for being boring and just like everybody else. Then he tries being himself again and gets criticized for being cocky.

Whenever he does something wrong it gets blown up ten times and he gets criticized, judged and lied about.

To matters even worse, the same people that write shit about him actually EXPECT him to smile to their faces during pressconferences and treat THEM with respect. Nah, Zlatan isn't that fake, he can't just put on a smile to please the vultures. He let's them know how he feels about them and I love that about him. Probably to you it's called thickness or bad attitude. To me that's called character, because he takes the harder road instead of the shorter much easier one.

Waleed, here's the link mate.;)

http://webbtv.tv4.se/webtv/tv4/showContent.do?treeId=400599&progId=108802&itemId=0&cat=tv4_se.4600.95.4005

DJDamyard
26 Mar 07, 15:28
Hopefully meeting him tomorrow night in Belfast...watch the Northern Ireland V Sweden on wednesday if possible...it will be a great match!

Austin
26 Mar 07, 16:47
Damn you basic cable! I guess I'll try and listen to it on the internet or something. It should be an amazing match.

Waleed
26 Mar 07, 19:42
I like his car.

Yo Adam thanks for the link but it wont work for me for some reason. Something about being outside Sweden from what I can make of it.

Jimmy
26 Mar 07, 20:16
DaRealist, I perfectly agree with you. I belong to those journalists who wrote crap about him. Only difference between me, Wegeruph, Olsson and whatnot, is that I made it football related. If you read that moron Jennifer Wegeruph, you'll know she write about him in a personal way.

I wrote a column about him in a newspaper in October. After that he performed ridiculously good and it was a turn-around. I love it. :D

But yeah, Swedish media are idiots when it comes to him, and in the end, I think he will quit the NT due to them. They either write ridiculously good about him, or bash him as hell.

Yes, his latest press-conference was boring as hell, but Wegeruphs column was pathetic.

Adam
26 Mar 07, 20:57
Jimmy, that was exactly what I was thinking about when I wrote my post.
I hate the column she wrote this morning. It was the most judgemental self-righteous crap I've read in a long time.

The headline and the pictures to go with it was just a big F U to Zlatan. I mean they took the most horrible unflattering picture of Zlatan they could find and put it all on the first page. It's like they wanted to show him what they will do if he doesn't give presscoferences the way they want. Maybe I'm reading too much into things but that's my take on it.

Oh and btw. I never read anything of yours where you criticized Zlatan but I'm sure it was well deserved. I read the match reports on Svenskafans though and they're always top notch.:thumbsup:

Rimpel
27 Mar 07, 14:22
DaRealist, I perfectly agree with you. I belong to those journalists who wrote crap about him. Only difference between me, Wegeruph, Olsson and whatnot, is that I made it football related. If you read that moron Jennifer Wegeruph, you'll know she write about him in a personal way.

I wrote a column about him in a newspaper in October. After that he performed ridiculously good and it was a turn-around. I love it. :D

But yeah, Swedish media are idiots when it comes to him, and in the end, I think he will quit the NT due to them. They either write ridiculously good about him, or bash him as hell.

Yes, his latest press-conference was boring as hell, but Wegeruphs column was pathetic.

cool! You write the match reports at svenskafans? I had no idea, nice job bro:)