PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

Jacquez
28 Aug 10, 21:53
we're a family club. .
http://www.myemoticons.com/avatars/images/bad-boys/puke.jpg

Luka
28 Aug 10, 21:53
And clearly we got to your head... maybe you're not so strong at mind games, just like your coach. :lol:
Yeah, clearly.

I hope you have something better prepared when we meet next time, cause if not, there's another 0-4 coming for you...

La Brujita
28 Aug 10, 21:56
If you go to a retirement home, you should be welcomed. Since your real family doesn't want you anymore.

Faяouk
28 Aug 10, 21:56
But I didnt saw any golden Yepes or Favalli in recent history..

Which part of "BIG NAME SIGNINGS" did you not understand?

By the way, Ibra is turning 29 next month I think. By next season he will be 30. Milan are still buying aging players, don't you guys think?

So.... still insecure? :lol: I predict it will be looooooooooooooooooooong before you get rid of the idea of Zlatan kicking your ass. I won't judge you... I feel for you, instead I'll let you feel good about yourself and your team. Because I predict our next season's attack is going to be too nasty that you'll have to R.I.P.

a4win
28 Aug 10, 21:57
A Family Club, your fans threat your Legend Maldini like shit :palm:, he even give them middle Finger. :lol:

Even Inter fans give your legend tributte.

La Brujita
28 Aug 10, 21:58
Farouk do you really think Ibra or Ronnie would be happy not being the star of the team?

Ibra will make problems, while Ronnie will drink his sorrows.

Intermilano90
28 Aug 10, 21:59

So.... still insecure? :lol: I predict it will be looooooooooooooooooooong before you get rid of the idea of Zlatan kicking your ass. I won't judge you... I feel for you, instead I'll let you feel good about yourself and your team. Because I predict our next season's attack is going to be too nasty that you'll have to R.I.P.

I guess Lucio and Samuel will have a very easy job to deal with. After successfully stopping the likes of Drogba and Messi, these three will complete the icing on the cake. HEHE.

Faяouk
28 Aug 10, 21:59
If you go to a retirement home, you should be welcomed. Since your real family doesn't want you anymore.

Retirement home, because the guy's 28? People if you wanna insult at least be don't be idiots about it... I could easily go: last season you signed a what? 30 yr old Milito? boooooooo retirement home... and now a teenage Coutinho? booooooooooooo pedophiles.

But I'm not an idiot, unlike some.

Faяouk
28 Aug 10, 22:00
Yeah, clearly.

I hope you have something better prepared when we meet next time, cause if not, there's another 0-4 coming for you...

Btw, all this talk of 'we will kick your ass' etc... is irrelevant. We can't know the future, so no reason to discuss it, unless your argument is weak and you can't back it up.

:)

Intermilano90
28 Aug 10, 22:00
I guess BBilan already has a pedophile in Pato.......HEHE

Jnr
28 Aug 10, 22:01

But they were your big signings , no? Oh my bad then..

Faяouk
28 Aug 10, 22:03
Farouk do you really think Ibra or Ronnie would be happy not being the star of the team?

Ibra will make problems, while Ronnie will drink his sorrows.

At Milan we never had a dressing room problem, the club is the star, not the individuals. ;)

I guess Lucio and Samuel will have a very easy job to deal with. After successfully stopping the likes of Drogba and Messi, these three will complete the icing on the cake. HEHE.

You know what, I will personally purchase an Ibra Milan jersey and send it to your house, since you CLEARLY can't get him out of your head. I hope you won't get nightmares of him today...

Intermilano90
28 Aug 10, 22:04
At Milan we never had a dressing room problem, the club is the star, not the individuals. ;)

You know what, I will personally purchase an Ibra Milan jersey and send it to your house, since you CLEARLY can't get him out of your head. I hope you won't get nightmares of him today...

Please do, so I could burn it and send it back to you. HEHE

a4win
28 Aug 10, 22:05
I want it too, please send it to me too:D

Intermilano90
28 Aug 10, 22:06
Did the JuBentus fans disappear all of a sudden? We has a really nice chat together last season. HEHE

Faяouk
28 Aug 10, 22:08
Please do, so I could burn it and send it back to you. HEHE

If it'll make you feel good, then ok... but I doubt it would help you get over your obsession and/or fear of him...

Jimmy
28 Aug 10, 22:08
Clearly I was wrong about Zlatan and this deal. I really did thought it was beneath him to whore himself out like this in a desperate matter. I was clearly wrong.

But what is funny is the Milan fan dude we have here that numerous times said: "Oh, we finished third!" and did so in a bragging matter. Freaking priceless. :D
I've spent a decade being third with my Inter. Never once was I proud of being THIRD. Proud of Inter regardless, sure. But never at finishing what we did. This dude is, because two of their players were injured. :D

Intermilano90
28 Aug 10, 22:09
If it'll make you feel good, then ok... but I doubt it would help you get over your obsession and/or fear of him...

I'm feeling good already. I am REALLY scared right now.

Faяouk
28 Aug 10, 22:12
Clearly I was wrong about Zlatan and this deal. I really did thought it was beneath him to whore himself out like this in a desperate matter. I was clearly wrong.

But what is funny is the Milan fan dude we have here that numerous times said: "Oh, we finished third!" and did so in a bragging matter. Freaking priceless. :D
I've spent a decade being third with my Inter. Never once was I proud of being THIRD. Proud of Inter regardless, sure. But never at finishing what we did. This dude is, because two of their players were injured. :D

:lol:

Relax man it's not like we signed Ibrahimovic. Oh wait... we DID! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Luka
28 Aug 10, 22:12
Ibra fanboy loosers already jumping off the ship at Barca boards:

well yeah i am off this forum. Consideirng how badly barca treated ibra i hope you lose now when you got rid of the most entertaining player in the world

Milan forums... here we come !

Don Tomaso
28 Aug 10, 22:15
So, Zlatan signed for Milan. Can't say I'm too disappointed. I mean, obviously it doesn't feel good that Milan buys a world class player who proven himself quite successful in Italy before.

But the fact that it's Ibrahimovic, one of our "heroes" in the recent years, doesn't affect me significantly. I think it's clear to everybody by now that he will play for whoever signs his pay check, for me this signing could be any other player of the same quality.

I got more sad/disappointed/angry by Adriano's move to Roma. Maybe it'll be different when we actually get to see him in the Milan shirt (probably kissing the badge before kick off, what else to do?).

And the selling of Zlatan got even more successful now. He's price fell from 66 to 24 million € in a year. Great deal by Barcelona!

Looking forward to the derby. A rerun on this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okNah_cPTQA

Marcus
28 Aug 10, 22:30
Hey. Haven't posted in a long time here, but given the fact that many "milanisti" have overrun this forum thought I'd post my opinion too.

Don't know what to think of this deal. On one hand, it's a bargain and I'm aware what Ibrahimovic is capable of. On the other hand, I can't stand the bastard.

If I were to voice this a few years back at the Milan forums, 99% would agree with me, whereas if i posted it here, I'd be ripped a new one. However, now, the situation is the exact opposite. In all honesty, I've been reading all the Ibra-hate here about him being a mercenary dirty egoistic c*nt and I agree wholeheartedly. Also I've read the Ibra love on the Milan forums and I want to puke (in Ibra's face).

Have you ever felt anything of the kind, and how did it work out?

Big Willy
28 Aug 10, 23:10
I hate Ibrashitmovic with all my heart you huge nose faggot

Milano84
28 Aug 10, 23:49
Ummm.... In 2006 you hadn't won a scudetto since 1989, your point? :D

And that's how we celebrate our big name signings. It was done with Ronaldinho as well. This is Milan, this is how we welcome our players, we're a family club. If it bothers you, doesn't matter.

Hey they won plenty of copa italias in meantime ;)

Congrats inter, you're made up calciopoli screwed juventus and milan financially (more juvE) and all competition left. You should be proud of yourselves for dominating serie A during the post period. But it aint gonna last forever

Milano84
28 Aug 10, 23:50
A Family Club, your fans threat your Legend Maldini like shit :palm:, he even give them middle Finger. :lol:

Even Inter fans give your legend tributte.

and your fans are racists writing 'no more black players' on the walls

or you know.... MAYBE it was a small number of idiots in curva sud who dislike maldini cause he refused to give them time of day when the likes of sheva and co. did

Maybe you shouldn't paint a whole sector one way, or I can do it 10 times worse @ you for all stupid thinks 'interistas' have done. Motorcycle off the 2nd tier of san siro :D

Dylan
28 Aug 10, 23:57

or you know.... MAYBE it was a small number of idiots in curva sud who dislike maldini cause he refused to give them time of day when the likes of sheva and co. did

Maybe you shouldn't paint a whole sector one way, or I can do it 10 times worse @ you for all stupid thinks 'interistas' have done. Motorcycle off the 2nd tier of san siro :D

Hey they won plenty of copa italias in meantime ;)

Congrats inter, you're made up calciopoli screwed juventus and milan financially (more juvE) and all competition left. You should be proud of yourselves for dominating serie A during the post period. But it aint gonna last forever

Ofcourse because Inter are the only racist fans in Inter, ever hear Gobbi's disgusting 'Se Setelli' chant? Only a small number of idiots I suppose.

Plently of Coppa's and more Scudetti than you :lol: .
Ofcourse we made up Calciopoli, it was clearly us because of all the clear cut evidence for everyone and nothing against Inter so you need a scapegoat.
Pathetic.

Milano84
29 Aug 10, 00:06
Ofcourse because Inter are the only racist fans in Inter, ever hear Gobbi's disgusting 'Se Setelli' chant? Only a small number of idiots I suppose.

Plently of Coppa's and more Scudetti than you :lol: .
Ofcourse we made up Calciopoli, it was clearly us because of all the clear cut evidence for everyone and nothing against Inter so you need a scapegoat.
Pathetic.

your legend, cristian vieri agrees

Alessandro
29 Aug 10, 00:07

Sorry dude... But your avatar. Super gay...

Milano84
29 Aug 10, 00:13
Sorry dude... But your avatar. Super gay...

Does that bother you? Clarence is a good looking dude, I use it as motivation/inspiration on a daily basis

nerazzurri4life
29 Aug 10, 00:15
ok seriously....

mods

why is this thread still here?

|| WS10 ||
29 Aug 10, 00:22
Does that bother you? Clarence is a good looking dude, I use it as motivation/inspiration on a daily basis

he looks like a sex preditor in that pic LMAO

Milano84
29 Aug 10, 00:23
he looks like a sex preditor in that pic LMAO

would you let him penetrate you?

According to kaka he's hung

Dylan
29 Aug 10, 00:23
your legend, cristian vieri agrees

Christian Vieri can rot. So if Vieri beleives it , it must be true? Is that how much you like our former strikers?

Explain how he knows? Massive Orgies?

|| WS10 ||
29 Aug 10, 00:30
would you let him penetrate you?

no but im sure you would let him penetrate you ;)

Milano84
29 Aug 10, 00:30
Christian Vieri can rot. So if Vieri beleives it , it must be true? Is that how much you like our former strikers?

I've always had a softspot for bobo because of the affection he's shown Pippo over the years:
http://www.claudiocaprara.it/mediamanager/sys.user/38949/Bobo%20Vieri%20e%20Pippo%20Inzaghi.jpghttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/_zdJ9JRWJCp0/RiOMp9XauSI/AAAAAAAAADI/JwoZieQJHNw/s1600-h/76ccd6d5.jpg

On a serious note, i really do think calciopoli was a scam, not real. Even with Juve I am not 100% sold, and consequences of it suck,. It's ruined the league... but i suppose you don't care as your team conveniently benefitted. Milan will eventually bounce back. Juve (sadly) too. But in end of day it's best for Serie A to have all 3 strong.

Explain how he knows? Massive Orgies?
[/QUOTE]

An interview:

An old clip featuring Kaka during his Rossoneri days has resurfaced, and it looks like Rocco Siffredi has finally found his heir to the throne.

Real Madrid star Kaka might have some serious explaining to do tonight when he welcomes his former Milan team-mates to the Bernabeu.

The Brazilian international left the Diavoli for the Spanish giants over the summer but Italian show 'Le Iene' aired an old, unpublished clip of Kaka on Tuesday night.

Let’s just say he tainted the reputation of some of the Rossoneri players. Well, except for Clarence Seedorf...

“Which Milan player is exceptionally gifted down under? Clarence!” laughed Kaka.

“Who is the biggest cheapskate? Dida, because he never treats us when his birthday comes around. Who is the biggest whiner? [Alessandro] Nesta.

“The most beautiful? That's me…"

“And what about the ugliest?" asked the interviewer.

"[Gennaro] Gattuso," Kaka chirped.

"Which one would you go on holiday with?" the Brazilian was quizzed.

"Gattuso," he replied.

"But what if he confessed he was gay?"

"Good luck…" Kaka said.

“Would you share a bed with him?"

"Never!”

Dylan
29 Aug 10, 00:37
On a serious note, i really do think calciopoli was a scam, not real. Even with Juve I am not 100% sold, and consequences of it suck,. It's ruined the league... but i suppose you don't care as your team conveniently benefitted. Milan will eventually bounce back. Juve (sadly) too. But in end of day it's best for Serie A to have all 3 strong.

So if was us in place of you, you were shown evidence proven of Inter involved and punished and you soared ahead your thoughts wouldn't be. Poor Inter, poor Juve, such a shame it's ruined the competetivness. No you celebrate the Scudetto and bring up the shame of other clubs. In the future you two will bounce back but it will take more years. I would prefer to win the Scudetto when you two are stronger so you can have 0 excuses and admit we;re the better team.

Milano84
29 Aug 10, 00:49
So if was us in place of you, you were shown evidence proven of Inter involved and punished and you soared ahead your thoughts wouldn't be. Poor Inter, poor Juve, such a shame it's ruined the competetivness. No you celebrate the Scudetto and bring up the shame of other clubs. In the future you two will bounce back but it will take more years. I would prefer to win the Scudetto when you two are stronger so you can have 0 excuses and admit we;re the better team.

of course as a fan you want your team to win and don't give a shit about circumstances. It's always sweeter when you beat on your rivals and make them cry but w/e.... but that ain't my point, it doesn't necessarily devalue sneijder, milito, ibra whoever won titles w/ inter, as players or the team.

But it is worth mentioning. And as a fan of calcio in general, i hate seeing the press globally devalue it and put it as 3rd teir league. I miss days when italy was best league and no one wanted ot play italian teams cause they made you cry. It'll eventually be back, and I can say I am 1000% happy my management is not juve management spending 20+ mil on pepe and martinez, lol. 25 on melo and so on.

ronaldinhiano
29 Aug 10, 00:54
I hate Ibrashitmovic with all my heart you huge nose faggot Now now that's no way to talk about YOUR LEGEND :nono:

I remember there was a poll on this thread about what should be Ibra's nickname...there was Il genio, Son of God and other inappropriate/blasphemous shit. My suggestions were the ultra-fitting : "I'mahomobitch (preferred option) and Imahomoshit" Sadly my suggestions were rejected :`(. Nevertheless I would like to once again submit these suggestions as to how ALL THREE BIG CLUBS IN ITALY would eventually remember this camelfaced faggot. Yes we milanisit and Interistas are rivals but it's been quite a while now that I said he'll betray you and now my words have come to pass. Understand that he is our common enemy (I'm not so easily bought by any transient success that his presence in the red and black would garner) and SCUM like this are also enemies to football as a whole.

I'm pretty sure you'll remember how he injured Chivu and the dirty shit he pulled now :)

Hey. Haven't posted in a long time here, but given the fact that many "milanisti" have overrun this forum thought I'd post my opinion too.

Don't know what to think of this deal. On one hand, it's a bargain and I'm aware what Ibrahimovic is capable of. On the other hand, I can't stand the bastard.

If I were to voice this a few years back at the Milan forums, 99% would agree with me, whereas if i posted it here, I'd be ripped a new one. However, now, the situation is the exact opposite. In all honesty, I've been reading all the Ibra-hate here about him being a mercenary dirty egoistic c*nt and I agree wholeheartedly. Also I've read the Ibra love on the Milan forums and I want to puke (in Ibra's face).

Have you ever felt anything of the kind, and how did it work out?:star::star::star::star::star:
Marcus your words are golden. The unjustified Ibra love by "milanistas" is NAUSEATING to say the least. See below:

Hate all you want, I'm too busy http://serve.mysmiley.net/adult/jackoff.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net) over Ibra :D
:rollani::palm::thumbsdo::confused::wth::wallbang:

marchs10
29 Aug 10, 00:57
PEZZO DI MERDA ZLATAN. you piece of fucking shit. i hope he has the worst season of his life

|| WS10 ||
29 Aug 10, 00:58
its so funny over at the milan forum
the milan fans act like they signed messi
they say stuff like "were coming to rape europe now"
i guess they havent seen ibras preformances in the CL :palm:
hahahaha :dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh:

Toninu
29 Aug 10, 01:00
It's good for the league that Zlatan is in Milan, I can't believe Barca are so stupid to let him go for just 24 million, I thought it was 40 but that explains why Milan didn't go for Dzeko who would've been a younger option. This adds a little more spice to the derby I can't wait to beat Milan because even though they have Ibra they're forgotten their defense isn't half as good as ours and their midfield is ageing.

Dylan
29 Aug 10, 01:02
of course as a fan you want your team to win and don't give a shit about circumstances. It's always sweeter when you beat on your rivals and make them cry but w/e.... but that ain't my point, it doesn't necessarily devalue sneijder, milito, ibra whoever won titles w/ inter, as players or the team.

But it is worth mentioning. And as a fan of calcio in general, i hate seeing the press globally devalue it and put it as 3rd teir league. I miss days when italy was best league and no one wanted ot play italian teams cause they made you cry. It'll eventually be back, and I can say I am 1000% happy my management is not juve management spending 20+ mil on pepe and martinez, lol. 25 on melo and so on.

It could be back sooner than expected. Can Real and Barca keep their debts afloat for so long?
We've seen what's happening in Liverpool and ManUtd aren't lighting the market up. City, Barca and Madrid are the only teams really buying players. There's a good line of young Serie A players coming in and Samp or Napoli could win something in Europa and we could make a Semi or further this year. We're yet to see what happens with Cesare's NT and if it goes well then Italy could once again triumph, we need to put this ugly shit behind us and move on.

Milano84
29 Aug 10, 01:07
I dont understand how a guy with a RONALDO AC MILAN avatar can say that. Ibra's talented no doubt, serie A proven star, big ego... what STRIKER doesn't have a huge ego? Sheva had a big one.

He'll improve the quality of milan's play, and I don't think he's particularly evil... I mean unless someone finds me something about how he killed a man, i think it's just press.

I can understand inter fans being pissed, but they need to come to grips with fact he never wanted to go to Inter. He always wanted to follow Van Basten's steps...

I'm sorry, interistas, he's just not one of you. Stick with your argie contingent

|| WS10 ||
29 Aug 10, 01:10
I dont understand how a guy with a RONALDO AC MILAN avatar can say that. Ibra's talented no doubt, serie A proven star, big ego... what STRIKER doesn't have a huge ego?

Milito

Natasha
29 Aug 10, 01:12
Mods PLEASE get his name out of here!!!!

And these milanista fanboys are pathetic.

marchs10
29 Aug 10, 01:14
ya thats rite, our "argie contingent" is exactly that. a fine tuned unit of PLAYERS. your new swede is a one man, all for himself, selfish player. I can't wait to see ibra fail in the champions league when it becomes decisive. but most of all, i can't wait to see lucio and samuel have zlatan in their back pockets all night long during the derby!

ronaldinhiano
29 Aug 10, 01:16
I dont understand how a guy with a RONALDO AC MILAN avatar can say that. Ibra's talented no doubt, serie A proven star, big ego... what STRIKER doesn't have a huge ego? Sheva had a big one.

He'll improve the quality of milan's play, and I don't think he's particularly evil... I mean unless someone finds me something about how he killed a man, i think it's just press.

I can understand inter fans being pissed, but they need to come to grips with fact he never wanted to go to Inter. He always wanted to follow Van Basten's steps...

I'm sorry, interistas, he's just not one of you. Stick with your argie contingentyou want to start an argument with me on a rival's forum?
Real classy :rollani: I have no need to defend my views to you but comparing Ronaldo to that anally humped camel is like comparing the harp of Apollo to the latest Akon song.

Nevertheless with your majestic 27 posts you're clearly here to troll and I won't indulge you. Go rejoin your festivities :)

ronaldinhiano
29 Aug 10, 01:20
its so funny over at the milan forum
the milan fans act like they signed messi
they say stuff like "were coming to rape europe now"
i guess they havent seen ibras preformances in the CL :palm:
Sadly this escapes their notice.
But here's to wishing the best for the guy. I mean Del Piero and Henry were labelled even worse chokers than Ibra and they eventually shook off the tag...so I dunno....

marchs10
29 Aug 10, 01:21
you milanisti are real pathetic. wait until ibra starts to fight with your shitty defence when they start to concede goals. i'm anxious to see how great it will be to see him fail again, but now in bbilan colours.

they come to our forum and attack each other... need i see more?

marchs10
29 Aug 10, 01:25
i really cant believe how cheap bbilan has purchased him for as well. that is once bad piece of business by barcelona

|| WS10 ||
29 Aug 10, 01:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2PJMuSxsFA&feature=related
hahahahaha

Marcus
29 Aug 10, 01:30
you milanisti are real pathetic. wait until ibra starts to fight with your shitty defence when they start to concede goals. i'm anxious to see how great it will be to see him fail again, but now in bbilan colours.

they come to our forum and attack each other... need i see more?

I check the Barca forums to get my share of Ibra hate. Besides, I like the new looks of the forum. Doesn't feel as much Inter as it did when I joined here.

Besides that, this is primarily a football forum, with a thread relevant to my interests.

Dylan
29 Aug 10, 01:36
New looks coming soon Marcus, it'll be back to the glorious colours.

Toninu
29 Aug 10, 01:56

I'm sorry, interistas, he's just not one of you. Stick with your argie contingent

Then why did he refuse you 4 years ago? Because Van Basten was an Inter player first, I love the fantasy world you live in but you'll get back down to earth after the derby ;)

Nyall
29 Aug 10, 02:09
i really cant believe how cheap bbilan has purchased him for as well. that is once bad piece of business by barcelona

Buying him was the mistake, not getting rid of him

thorn
29 Aug 10, 02:18
1RqlyrXZ4KM

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 02:20
Then why did he refuse you 4 years ago? Because Van Basten was an Inter player first, I love the fantasy world you live in but you'll get back down to earth after the derby ;)

He wanted a guarantee of Champions League football, made a rash decision, and saw us celebrate the title in May and realized how big of a mistake he made. ;) Since then he has dreamt of playing the Champions League with a proper club... that surely must explain why he always slammed the team every time you got knocked out from the CL, he always felt he deserved to be somewhere better. What where his first words as a Rossonero? 'I want to win the Champions League'. We both have the same ambitions...

Btw, comparing Sneijder to Seedorf? Really? Seedorf has won the Champions League more than Inter. :D

Milano84
29 Aug 10, 02:25
you want to start an argument with me on a rival's forum?
Real classy :rollani: I have no need to defend my views to you but comparing Ronaldo to that anally humped camel is like comparing the harp of Apollo to the latest Akon song.

Nevertheless with your majestic 27 posts you're clearly here to troll and I won't indulge you. Go rejoin your festivities :)

no need to defend your POV. You're pov is complete bullshit cause ronaldo is as much an inter legend as zlatan is. They really aren't in that sense.

It's not like milan signed zanetti or del piero. Let's get it straight. Zlatan is a world class player, hopped club to club for variety of reasons. Doesn't take away his ability or de-value milan.

Milano84
29 Aug 10, 02:28

Farouk is kind of right but missing a key point...

Milan wouldnt up there bid cause of calciopoli and didn't know where they stood. Juve had no interest in waiting till august when Milan was clear and had UCL football.... it's reality.

But I don't blame any player for moving clubs... it's there career... those who stay for eternity at one place like maldini are exceptional and a true gift to fans, but it shouldnt be the expected standard. As long as a player, plays his hardest, respects the shirt while they wear it. I can live.

Rimpel
29 Aug 10, 02:29
Lmao at all these milan fags coming out of the closet. We are going to destroy you once again this season. 6-0 in total last season:lol:

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 02:32
Lmao at all these milan fags coming out of the closet. We are going to destroy you once again this season. 6-0 in total last season:lol:

6-0 in one game ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epe4zpw4Trk

Rimpel
29 Aug 10, 02:36
Bilan fans, hate living in the present. Mabye because inter is completely dominating, oh ye that might be why

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 02:42
Bilan fans, hate living in the present. Mabye because inter is completely dominating, oh ye that might be why

Is last season the present?!

Khaled
29 Aug 10, 02:45
Yes it is, as its the most recent present.

ronaldinhiano
29 Aug 10, 02:47
Lmao at all these milan fags coming out of the closet. We are going to destroy you once again this season. 6-0 in total last season:lol: Good one. Only we beat you 6-0 in ONE GAME.... taking two (2) matches to do it puts you at #2 your usual position...and before you start brandishing your paper Scudettos, which even Zlatan claims was stolen from his 'first love' Juve....just remember that 7 CL's > 3. You could add up your Scudettos to Barca's and still not get to where we're at...and next season you can toss in Juve's as well :cool:

no need to defend your POV. You're pov is complete bullshit cause ronaldo is as much an inter legend as zlatan is. They really aren't in that sense.

It's not like milan signed zanetti or del piero. Let's get it straight. Zlatan is a world class player, hopped club to club for variety of reasons. Doesn't take away his ability or de-value milan. Ronaldo as much as a legend as Zlatan LOLZ!! Ronaldo only won the UEFA CUP with inter. Even the Interistas think he was more of a legend. I see that your head is lodged so deeply up your ass not even the "jaws of life" could remove it so I won't try either :)

By the way weren't YOU the one claiming that Zlatan had singlehandedly won Inter their Scudettos...whatever happened to that? This is a rhetorical question since I'm not really interested in you, or your bullshit opinions...but WHY did Ibra leave Inter if not that he was a f**king shitfaced GLORYHUNTER as your good self?

Ronaldo leaving Barca was definitely gloryhunting...but then he fell out (bigtime) with Cuper - who was SACKED shortly thereafter. And we all know what Capello did to him. But the whole "who's a gloryhunter" argument isn't my reason for disliking I'mahomoshit.....READ for a change what the Interistas said about the things he did to HIS OWN TEAM. What kind of human being (other than Materazzi ;) ) tries to injure other players like he does?

My point of view is bullshit cause "Ronaldo is as much an Inter legend as Ibra??". Bitch Please :palm:
Zlatan doesn't de-value Milan?? Maybe not economically or even in football terms but Milan is a CLASS team with wonderful presonalities....people I can be proud of...Maldini, Billy, Kaka (know you hate him and that explains a lot really) etc. Zlatan is human SCUM. Even the interistas like Kaka.

Nero Indigo
29 Aug 10, 02:51
Honestly speaking. I think it's good for Serie A that he's back, and well.... the fact that it's with Milan? I don't really care. Since the day he left this club, I saw him for what he really was...A glory hunter. But now I realise he's actually an egotistical glory hunter :D - but there's more competition in this league finally. This season should be great to watch*

As for us, I know we have a strong squad but our mercato has been a disappointment. I think Moratti, Branca and co never imagined Ibra would make a move to Milan, especially this late. And now coming off a loss, it stings a little bit more (for our management) that's why there's a scramble to get someone before wednesday. I think we were a little laid back this summer and complacency is the downfall of any team (Just look at Milan and their belief that their aging players will win them something!? but they've got a bunch of quality recently that cannot be denied).

All in all, we're going to have fireworks this season! :thumbsup:

Rimpel
29 Aug 10, 02:52

Helluva lot more present than what you posted.

Btw, doesn't matter if you sign ibra, your fullbacks still suck dick. You still rely on a cb who's injured most of the season. Your midfield is slow. Most of the squad is aging fast.
I'd say attack is the least of your worries:lol:

Visca
29 Aug 10, 03:02
Not happy with this, not at all. 24m?! Pathetic for what we paid you guys for him. And now our only "true striker" is Villa.

Raiola's a cunt, and Zlatan's an idiot for mouthing off about Pep and keeping Raiola around. And Rosell agreeing to such a low fee, please. There has not been a time in which football has pissed me off more than it has in this past month or so.

Milano84
29 Aug 10, 03:05
Ronaldo as much as a legend as Zlatan LOLZ!! Ronaldo only won the UEFA CUP with inter. Even the Interistas think he was more of a legend. I see that your head is lodged so deeply up your ass not even the "jaws of life" could remove it so I won't try either :)

INTER FANS... who is bigger inter legend, zlatan or ronaldo? AT THE LEAST THEY ARE VERY COMPARABLE. Fact you deny it is kind of pathetic.

I realize it's goal.com i can dig up other ones, but pretty much all inter all time XIs have ronaldo, he was electric:
http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/105/main/2008/09/23/876195/club-day-inter-milan-all-time-best-xi

The rest of your post is utter jibberish and quite frankly i'll just refrain. Devalue milan's class. YEAH RIGHT, and i won't get into why here... but certainly a ronaldo (and not a milan fan) fan like yourself would understand class is defined by picking up tranny hookers when ur in a fight w/ your gf.

See the thing is i don't give a fuck, it's bullshit, everyone is human and makes mistakes and morality is in the eye of the beholder..... but i aint trying to sit on a soap box and preach a holier than thou attitude filled with more holes than than juve's 09-10 defense.

snake
29 Aug 10, 03:05
Not happy with this, not at all. 24m?! Pathetic for what we paid you guys for him. And now our only "true striker" is Villa.

Raiola's a cunt, and Zlatan's an idiot for mouthing off about Pep and keeping Raiola around. And Rosell agreeing to such a low fee, please. There has not been a time in which football has pissed me off more than it has in this past month or so.

Only real winners out of this are Milan. They have got an absolute bargain.

Visca
29 Aug 10, 03:08
Only real winners out of this are Milan. They have got an absolute bargain.

Unfortunately for both of us.

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 03:09
Do you guys actually watch Milan?

Btw, doesn't matter if you sign ibra,

your fullbacks still suck dick.

You have an argument here. BUT Abate is decent at RB (he made a high profile mistake against you, but really the kid will be good this season, hopefully), Zambrotta does well when properly rested, Antonini just got a NT call up. But yes, they're not as good as we'd like them to be, however who are your fullbacks? Apart from Maicon, Chivu is shit by your own admission, Zanetti is used in midfield, and Santon dissapeared.

You still rely on a cb who's injured most of the season.

Ever heard of T. Silva? Your Mourinho was begging us for him, even Barca asked for him during the Ibra deal. One of the best CDs in the world, his partnership with Nesta is probably the best in Europe... we finished as 2nd best defense with Nesta injured for a large chunk of the season. Hence why we bought Sokratis and Yepes... more depth and there's already Bonera, Kaladze :lol: and Onyewu.

Your midfield is slow.

This has some truth to it, but KPB is a valuable addition. Flams and Abate are runners as well. Our midfield isn't slow as in pace, our game is based on controlling possession, hence why we do well in Europe.

Most of the squad is aging fast.

And other teams age slow? You have Zanetti: 37, Stankovic: 31, Lucio: 32, Cambiasso: 30, Milito: 31, Cordoba: 34, Materazzi: 37, and Samuel: 32. Hardly a young team... some idiot was calling us a 'retirement home' earlier because Ibra is about to turn 29 next month so he deemed him old :lol:

I'd say attack is the least of your worries:lol:

On paper, but on field Hunt wasn't suited to our style and Borri is more of a defensive forward... not a 20+ goalscorer.

It would be really a lot easier, and make you look a lot less like tools if you actually watch Milan or have any idea before you speak shit. Being arrogant based on false assumptions makes you look bad...

jayjay
29 Aug 10, 03:12
6-0 in one game ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epe4zpw4Trk

I think thats when inzaghi got his pension for the first time

ronaldinhiano
29 Aug 10, 03:18
INTER FANS... who is bigger inter legend, zlatan or ronaldo? AT THE LEAST THEY ARE VERY COMPARABLE. Fact you deny it is kind of pathetic.

I realize it's goal.com i can dig up other ones, but pretty much all inter all time XIs have ronaldo, he was electric:
http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/105/main/2008/09/23/876195/club-day-inter-milan-all-time-best-xi

The rest of your post is utter jibberish and quite frankly i'll just refrain. Devalue milan's class. YEAH RIGHT, and i won't get into why here... but certainly a ronaldo (and not a milan fan) fan like yourself would understand class is defined by picking up tranny hookers when ur in a fight w/ your gf.

See the thing is i don't give a fuck, it's bullshit, everyone is human and makes mistakes and morality is in the eye of the beholder..... but i aint trying to sit on a soap box and preach a holier than thou attitude filled with more holes than than juve's 09-10 defense.I won't take your bait...you have some Ibra jizzing to do back at the R&B forum. I mentioned the Interistas thought of Ibra higher than Ron because they said it on this forum many times before. If your sole purpose here wasn't to troll you would habe known

Nice of you to mention the Ronaldo incident which was proven to be a setup. Go enjoy your new toy son you have my blessings. Plus you do realize that the interistas are laughing at two Milanistas fighting on their board right now. Maybe you didn't get it the first time I said it :palm:

Khaled
29 Aug 10, 03:28

You have an argument here. BUT Abate is decent at RB (he made a high profile mistake against you, but really the kid will be good this season, hopefully), Zambrotta does well when properly rested, Antonini just got a NT call up. But yes, they're not as good as we'd like them to be, however who are your fullbacks? Apart from Maicon, Chivu is shit by your own admission, Zanetti is used in midfield, and Santon dissapeared.

Ever heard of T. Silva? Your Mourinho was begging us for him, even Barca asked for him during the Ibra deal. One of the best CDs in the world, his partnership with Nesta is probably the best in Europe... we finished as 2nd best defense with Nesta injured for a large chunk of the season. Hence why we bought Sokratis and Yepes... more depth and there's already Bonera, Kaladze :lol: and Onyewu.

This has some truth to it, but KPB is a valuable addition. Flams and Abate are runners as well. Our midfield isn't slow as in pace, our game is based on controlling possession, hence why we do well in Europe.

And other teams age slow? You have Zanetti: 37, Stankovic: 31, Lucio: 32, Cambiasso: 30, Milito: 31, Cordoba: 34, Materazzi: 37, and Samuel: 32. Hardly a young team... some idiot was calling us a 'retirement home' earlier because Ibra is about to turn 29 next month so he deemed him old :lol:

On paper, but on field Hunt wasn't suited to our style and Borri is more of a defensive forward... not a 20+ goalscorer.

It would be really a lot easier, and make you look a lot less like tools if you actually watch Milan or have any idea before you speak shit. Being arrogant based on false assumptions makes you look bad...

Santon was injured, but he will be back, and Javier as a LB is as good as any full back out there, and apart from Maicon? lol thats the best full back in the world right there.

He didnt talk about Tiago Silva, he SAID YOU RELY ON A CB THAT IS INJURED MOST O THE SEASON (written in bold if you didnt read it correctly the first time), did he even mention Tiago Silva? Also about Real and Barca wanting him...rumours.

Your midfield right now sucks, i dont even remember who are your 3 midfielders.

Players you mentioned some are old, but Cordoba, Materazzi and Stankovic dont start anymore, Zanetti and Cambiasso can be whatever see if anyone here keeps track of their age, Our main defense is 31 and 32 but from this year we already started updating the defense.

Your board was whinning that they didnt have money, and they didnt re-inforce the squad, but they went for only one star player while the rest of the team is still shit. Thats what was meant by attack is the least of your worries. Even if hunt and Borriello were ok players it was the last line that you needed to re-inforece, just hope your defense of yours doesnt take in another 6, isnt that the same one that has the 2nd BEST DEFENSIVE PAIR? LOL

Toninu
29 Aug 10, 03:37
Anyone wanna start a bet on how long it will take the BBilanistas to go back into their cave?

I say 10 games into the season when they're officially out of the title race again but you can be sure that they won't be here in May because there was no sign of them when we won the Tripletta. :D

Oh and btw if you didn't notice it only took 6 months for Inter to forget all about Zlatan, notice the indifference shown towards him during the Semi Final 1st leg, but maybe Zlatan's 0 shots on goal in that game was a factor in people not caring. Our team is better than Zlatan who plays for himself, as Sacchi said a team is an orchestra everyone has to play the same tune and if you noticed this season our band did a perfect job beating you on 5 different occasions, without conceding and in one of them we spent over an hour without Sneijder so we've got one hell of a band. Enjoy your time with Ibra he's really fun to watch but I'd take my Inter team over an individual, now please GTFO.

ronaldinhiano
29 Aug 10, 03:42
Anyone wanna start a bet on how long it will take the BBilanistas to go back into their cave?

I say 10 games into the season when they're officially out of the title race again but you can be sure that they won't be here in May because there was no sign of them when we won the Tripletta. :D

Oh and btw if you didn't notice it only took 6 months for Inter to forget all about Zlatan, notice the indifference shown towards him during the Semi Final 1st leg, but maybe Zlatan's 0 shots on goal in that game was a factor in people not caring. Our team is better than Zlatan who plays for himself, as Sacchi said a team is an orchestra everyone has to play the same tune and if you noticed this season our band did a perfect job beating you on 5 different occasions, without conceding and in one of them we spent over an hour without Sneijder so we've got one hell of a band. Enjoy your time with Ibra he's really fun to watch but I'd take my Inter team over an individual, now please GTFO.1)I congratulated you when you won your titles.

2) RE:bolded part...I tried to explain this to my fellow Milanisti. We NEED a LEFT BACK, a CAM and other reinforcements....I don't know why there's the general consensus (actually I do but I won't ill speak my brothers here) that Ibra+Milan = titles.

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 03:43
Santon was injured, but he will be back, and Javier as a LB is as good as any full back out there, and apart from Maicon? lol thats the best full back in the world right there.

Ok Santon will be back, but he's originally a RB. Same with Zanetti, who is also used more in midfield so if he's back to LB you lose a valuable piece of your midfield. Masch isn't coming so who's going to replace him?

You don't have a natural LB in the squad.

He didnt talk about Tiago Silva, he SAID YOU RELY ON A CB THAT IS INJURED MOST O THE SEASON (written in bold if you didnt read it correctly the first time), did he even mention Tiago Silva? Also about Real and Barca wanting him...rumours.

Yes but we don't fully rely on Nesta. Sure he is immense, but I was pointing we also have T. Silva. Madrid made an official bid btw if you didn't know...

Your midfield right now sucks, i dont even remember who are your 3 midfielders.

Is that supposed to be an excuse? There isn't a MAJOR difference between: Flamini, Ambrosini, Pirlo, KPB, Seedorf, and Gattuso AND Cambiasso, Zanetti, Motta, and Stankovic...

Players you mentioned some are old, but Cordoba, Materazzi and Stankovic dont start anymore, Zanetti and Cambiasso can be whatever see if anyone here keeps track of their age, Our main defense is 31 and 32 but from this year we already started updating the defense.

Your starting CD duo are 32 and 31... their subs are 34 and 37. You're gonna be fucked in the near future when you'll have to replace 4 players in the same position at the same time... yet WE are the retirement home...

Your board was whinning that they didnt have money, and they didnt re-inforce the squad, but they went for only one star player while the rest of the team is still shit. Thats what was meant by attack is the least of your worries. Even if hunt and Borriello were ok players it was the last line that you needed to re-inforece, just hope your defense of yours doesnt take in another 6,

Didn't reinforce? Mmmmm.... we got Allegri a proper coach unlike Leo, Sokratis and Yepes for CD depth (don't judge if you didn't see them play), KPB (immense World Cup), and Ibra...

isnt that the same one that has the 2nd BEST DEFENSIVE PAIR? LOL

Serie A statsitics say so ;)

Toninu
29 Aug 10, 03:49
LOL, Yepes a reinforcement he's an even worse version of Materazzi, I can't wait to see Milito smoke him and plus we already got Ranocchia for defense, the best young Italian defender available. Also when your team fields a better defensive pair than Lucio and Samuel you can bloody talk, remember you haven't scored a single goal against us on 5 occasions even in friendlies last season. So don't criticise our defense when yours was ripped apart by United and by us last season and on one occasion with a man down remember Pandev and Milito playing around with your boys at the back? It was bloody hilarious.

Milano84
29 Aug 10, 03:54
1)I congratulated you when you won your titles.

2) RE:bolded part...I tried to explain this to my fellow Milanisti. We NEED a LEFT BACK, a CAM and other reinforcements....I don't know why there's the general consensus (actually I do but I won't ill speak my brothers here) that Ibra+Milan = titles.

Ok we'll all clearly agree milan needs a 3rd player in the attacking trident w/ ronaldinho and pato. Milan could use a CAM or creative player but they will always be too lightweight for serie A with pato ron as strike force....

zlatan is higfhly creative and a CF. He's rare, he hits on both fronts...

He sets up more than most CAMs in world. I don't necessarily want zlatan for 30 goals a year (he's never proven to do that) but i think he can help make pato a 30 goal striker.

If you can't see what he brings to milan and why he's an ideal signing (Note i'm not saying THE BE ALL END ALL but one of best possible options) then you're just blind.

BTW, the fact you have RONALDO ABOVE MILAN in your sig, says it all....

Toninu
29 Aug 10, 03:56
1)I congratulated you when you won your titles.

I've got no problem with you, I actually think you're a good poster but some other Milan fans are just here to provoke and I can't fathom why considering the fact that we're better and more successful right now and signing Ibrahimovic does not change that.

La Bling
29 Aug 10, 04:15

Not counting 2-0 in Boston and 1-0 in a 45 minute friendly.

thorn
29 Aug 10, 04:19
Your starting CD duo are 32 and 31... their subs are 34 and 37. You're gonna be fucked in the near future when you'll have to replace 4 players in the same position at the same time... yet WE are the retirement home...

Dream on...we have young and talented players for every department except maybe LB(we never had a great LB)..Santon,Ranocchia,Faraoni,Mariga,Obiorah,Couti nho,Biabiany,Destro and the list goes on.this shows that we are never gonna depend on over aged players like Milan do.

Khaled
29 Aug 10, 04:27
Sokratis is a great transfer, he can play in defense or at RB, but Yepes?

Also there isnt a major differance between our midfields? CAMBIASSO (best DM in the world), Zanetti (player who can play anywhere in midfield and defense), Motta, MARIGA, COUTINHO, Stankovic AND SNEIJDER (best midfielder in the world right now).

Santon was orriginally a RM, he plays at both RB and LB and always played LB because Maicon was always RB. Mashcerano wasnt coming to replace Zanetti in midfield, our midfield of Cambiasso-Motta / Mariga is more than enough but Benitez was the one who wanted Masherano, otherwise we wouldnt have even looked at the guy.

Our defense is actually ok, lol we wont get fucked, Samuel and Lucio are the best pair in the world, Materazzi and Cordoba will retire in 2 years, by then Ranachoia (who we own) will here and probably another defender with Lucio and Samuel being back ups, not to mention Chivu.

Statistics said so yes but as i said, isnt that the same pair and defense that took in 6 in 2 matches? Also our 4-0 could have easily been 6 or 7, Jose just went easy on you guys that match. Yes you won 6-0 but lol look at your history and you will find clubs that gave you 6-0s, 8-0s etc..its all in the past and when you win the treble or even win something in the coming years you can come talk.

Stefan
29 Aug 10, 05:33
New poll. Also in case our milanista guests were thinking to influence the vote, all votes are public so only interisti votes will be considered when deciding what happens to the thread.

InteristaLT
29 Aug 10, 05:36

Dude,Lucio and Samuel are one of the best CD pair in the world.Just watch their games against Chelsea and then say that they are old.And as other guys mentioned we have Ranocchia and Chivu who is 29 and is CD not LB.Matrix and Cordoba practically NEVER PLAYS because they are not as good as they used to be and they will retire soon,unlike some of Milan players.And after they retire we will definetly get another defenders with our Lucio and Samuel being subs.So dont talk shit about our defence,because its world class and we wont get fucked in the future;)

Stefan
29 Aug 10, 05:58
Inter planned for the future unlike what milan did a few years back. We have a very good youth setup and some of these guys will make it to the first team when the others go. The club have invested very well in that department.

InteristaLT
29 Aug 10, 06:00
Stefan I want to ask you stupid question:DWhat boboshit in the poll means?:D

La Bling
29 Aug 10, 06:03

Vieri.

10-0, nice.

Stefan
29 Aug 10, 06:03

Boboshit=christian"bobo" vieri. Crappavaro=Fabio Cannavaro and Fatnaldo=Ronaldo... All traitors of inter...

InteristaLT
29 Aug 10, 06:04
Boboshit=christian"bobo" vieri. Crappavaro=Fabio Cannavaro and Fatnaldo=Ronaldo... All traitors of inter...

Oh thanks:DBoboshit:D:DVery fits that traitor Vieri;)

ronaldinhiano
29 Aug 10, 06:06

dont know if you guys saw this.

-Mc1f6ViRBw

Oh man, I will really miss Zlatan.
:cool:

darsez
29 Aug 10, 06:36
lol, I clicked on the first page of this thread and saw someone say the Ibra-Adriano partnership would score 40+ in a season. After 618 pages they are both back in Serie A again

Nero Indigo
29 Aug 10, 07:18
lol, I clicked on the first page of this thread and saw someone say the Ibra-Adriano partnership would score 40+ in a season. After 618 pages they are both back in Serie A again

HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! :lol:

Luka
29 Aug 10, 07:30
Good one. Only we beat you 6-0 in ONE GAME.... taking two (2) matches to do it puts you at #2 your usual position...
The only reason why we have beaten you only by 4 goals in this first game, is because Jose did you mercy. The second half it looked more like a training, and how many passes we can do together before the opponent will steal it away, rather than a normal game.

Coasterfreek
29 Aug 10, 07:32

That has got to be one of the best facts on this forum. I've never seen a thread last this long page-wise before ever since being a forum junkie in other topics.

a4win
29 Aug 10, 07:49
Will he kiss the Badges again? i bet he will.

Visca
29 Aug 10, 07:52
"I am joining one of the biggest clubs in the world, even bigger than Barcelona." - Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Gee, thanks.

Luka
29 Aug 10, 07:58

I see he will fit very well with all other dellusional milan community (Galliani + Berlusconi "we're still the most titled club in the world" included).

InteristaLT
29 Aug 10, 08:26

I see he will fit very well with all other dellusional milan community (Galliani + Berlusconi "we're still the most titled club in the world" included).

:lol::lol::lol:most titled club in the world:lol::lol:

Tutti Pazzi Per Materazzi
29 Aug 10, 08:40
Fuck you Ibrahimovic. See you in derby and I bet it will be very fun for us Interisti...

Visca
29 Aug 10, 08:42
I'm slowly beginning to think this wasn't a Barca blunder like I first thought, but the sheer fact that Ibra will change loyalties in an instant as soon as things aren't going perfectly (add Raiola being a complete shithead and you get massive trouble.)

blackmore
29 Aug 10, 08:44
well duh...

kova9
29 Aug 10, 08:55
A transfer for Bbilan doesn't change the fact that he got us 3 titles by himself.. That still means Le Grande Inter.. So lets see what he does for bbilan now..

Visca
29 Aug 10, 09:08
Well before I was pissed and thought it was complete stupidity that Rosell agreed to transfer Ibra for such a low fee, but now I realize it's more like damage control, because there was no way he and Raiola were going to be able to get away with the comments they made to the press about Pep and the club.

And look at this shit:

"There are many big clubs in the world, but there's only one that is special - Barcelona." - Ibra last year.

Dick. Go kiss a new badge. Can't believe I have to cheer for him when Milan play Real Madrid in the CL.

Jnr
29 Aug 10, 09:12
"I am joining one of the biggest clubs in the world, even bigger than Barcelona." - Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Gee, thanks.

I remember Ibra saying something " there are many great clubs, but there is only one special " boooom! FAIL

Campione
29 Aug 10, 09:17
OK it's official now. Can't wait till the 14th November.

Interista nr.1
29 Aug 10, 09:30
Well.. He wanted to play for Inter again, but Inter didn't want, he doesn't fit in this Inter.. So he goes for Milan.
He was good and useful in Barcelona, but i ques he wanna have garantee to play every game + disagreements with Guardiola.
I can't obviously wish him too much luck, but thanks for bringing 3 titles to Inter almost by himself.
For me, he's special talented players, and also can't say that it's too bad that he'snot loyal, because him leaving bringed 70 million euro + Etoo for only 20million, plus INter wan TRIPLE!

Interista nr.1
29 Aug 10, 09:30
Well.. He wanted to play for Inter again, but Inter didn't want, he doesn't fit in this Inter.. So he goes for Milan.
He was good and useful in Barcelona, but i ques he wanna have garantee to play every game + disagreements with Guardiola.
I can't obviously wish him too much luck, but thanks for bringing 3 titles to Inter almost by himself.
For me, he's special talented players, and also can't say that it's too bad that he'snot loyal, because him leaving bringed 70 million euro + Etoo for only 20million, plus INter wan TRIPLE!

Alex de Large
29 Aug 10, 10:06
He should have never been in LA GRANDE anyway, it was a big mistake by people here.
Obviously, people will want to kill him at the Meazza in the next derbi Inter-Milan. I really don't care, i hate Juve much more than Milan, and when i hated Ibrahimovic more was in his first months as an Inter player and then we he left us... after that we all know what happened, karma exists... hehe

I can't say i don't like the deal. It make Barça and Pep look like fools, and makes Serie A a bit stronger, i rather win scudetto against a team who can do 78-84 points, than vs a team who can only do 70 like last years Juve or Milan.

I never liked Ibrahimovic as a player to have, he is NOT effective against big teams, but has a style of play who is always a pleasure to watch, i also like the deal because of that.

Btw, Ibrahimovic is the player with huge transfers in history of football:

Del Malmoe al Ajax por 7,8
Del Ajax a la Juventus por 25
De la Juventus al INter por 24,8
Del Inter al Barça por 87
Del Barça al Milan por 24

Alex de Large
29 Aug 10, 10:22
http://i34.tinypic.com/nlv6vm.jpg
lol, they are really excited.

Darren
29 Aug 10, 10:22
A transfer for Bbilan doesn't change the fact that he got us 3 titles by himself.. That still means Le Grande Inter.. So lets see what he does for bbilan now..

I DISAGREE. A transfer to BBilan and the general disrespect he's always shown Inter means NO La Grande Inter. Like someone else said, Ibra never should have been in La Grande in the first place. He always acted like Inter wasn't shit without him, like he was Inter and everyone else didn't matter. He's a mercenary, glory-hunting, no honor, no loyalty-having big game failer CUNT.

And you say 3 titles still means La Grande Inter, well.. Look at it this way. When Calciopoli happened, we were gonna come out on top regardless of Ibra. If we had bought another great player, we would probably have won those 3 Scudetti too, cause the other teams were just too weak, with maybe the exception of Roma. You say he still got us 3 titles on his own - I say FUCK THAT. Anyone could've done that. I'm exagerating here, but you get my point.

There is no person in the whole world I hate more than Ibrahomovic. I always hated him, even when he was at Inter. FUCK IBRAAA!!!!!!!!

Luka
29 Aug 10, 10:23
Can't we already ship him out of here ? It's not like we all don't know how the poll will end. We might as well keep voting in the other section where this asshole belongs.

Rimpel
29 Aug 10, 10:24
let the ignorant milan fans cream over ibra, reality will settle in once the league starts.

Visca
29 Aug 10, 10:27
More likely this should be moved to the Flamers Paradise section considering most of the posts in here. :lol:

Visca
29 Aug 10, 10:28
lol, they are really excited.

I have no idea why but that made me laugh so hard.

Rimpel
29 Aug 10, 10:30
I have no idea why but that made me laugh so hard.

Natasha
29 Aug 10, 10:30
lol, they are really excited.We have several titles listed on our opening page and they have THIS. :lol: Let them be!

Alex de Large
29 Aug 10, 10:31

Have you ever felt anything of the kind, and how did it work out?

Lots of us when Ibrahimovic did join us :D
But after some months he did give us very much in our attack, and in the end you respect him after all it's your team.
It will take some months for you to adapt to this situation.

Rimpel
29 Aug 10, 10:33
We have several titles listed on our opening page and they have THIS. :lol: Let them be!

double :lol:

Visca
29 Aug 10, 10:33
We have several titles listed on our opening page and they have THIS. :lol: Let them be!

The fact that the actual image is an animation that sparkles at the end makes it all the more hilarious/sad.

Stefan
29 Aug 10, 10:34
Thread moved. If the poll results change then I will move it back. Don't think it will, most interisti know what he is.

Luka
29 Aug 10, 10:35
Guys... you're missing the whole VISUAL EFFECT they have on their official site.

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/301/197401.gif

Rimpel
29 Aug 10, 10:37
LMFAO

Darren
29 Aug 10, 10:42
HILARIOUS xD

Visca
Ibra is the greatest achievement in Milan's history, from the looks of it

Ibra > titles ;)

Jnr
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/6750/ibra2.jpg (http://img835.imageshack.us/i/ibra2.jpg/)

Cant wait for the derbies! Good times..

Luka
29 Aug 10, 10:46
I like our more, especialy the right side :shades:

Lets ask our milanisti friends what they like better.

Effects ? :lol:

or...

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1128/headercl4.png

Alex de Large
29 Aug 10, 10:47

mmmmmm. No. :D

Alex de Large
29 Aug 10, 10:49
Check out my sig to know who are our real legends.
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/3339/interv.jpg

nerazzurribhoy
29 Aug 10, 10:54
What a oxygen Thief Ibra is, back to a city he could`nt wait to get away from, Landing back at the GIUSEPPE MEAZZA as a huge flop, This time next year the bbilan website will open with the words BALOTELLI as her comes crawling back too.

Milan a club
Inter a Lifestyle

Luka
29 Aug 10, 11:00
Ok, so so far we have 6 people against.

Lets investigate:

1. BOSIGGA - Who The Hell ? But on closer look, in his introduction he said he is a fan since 2006. When Il Nose joined again ? Mystery solved.
2. kova9 - even today Ronaldo fan (sorry dude, just stating a fact ;))
3. mcrgenci - 11 posts in total from which 10 are in this thread. Mystery solved.
4. ronaldinhiano - Milan fan
5. The Don - Barca fan
6. Interista nr.1 - Exception proving the rule

Marcus
29 Aug 10, 11:01
I like our more, especialy the right side :shades:

Lets ask our milanisti friends what they like better.

Effects ? :lol:

or...

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1128/headercl4.png

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8163/newbitmapimagels.jpg

No fair comaprison. This is what's on the official site, and the animation before is due to any important announcement. Training camps, club promotions, special offers, and yes, star signings. I remember we had one for Ronaldinho, for Beckham and now for Ibra. Not sure about Shevchenko (loan from Chelsea) and Ronaldo.

Like it or not, success brings many glory hunters. You might have felt it these past few seasons, due to the stars aligning and Inter actually winning something. A few post back someone asked who Bobo is... That type of people get it up a lot easier when watching gold letters.

Damn it. Didn't expect this signing. We might buy Cannavaro next.

Wait. Forget I said that :D

Luka
29 Aug 10, 11:04
No fair comaprison.
Since when do we compare our whole history of both clubs Marcus ?

What I presented was the state both clubs are in. You go for a flash - read fans don't kill us, We on the other hand go for substance - having the winning team.

You're an inteligent guy who wrote many smart things over the years, and I'm sure you know the difference.

If Berlusconi had the club in mind he would not bring Ibrahimovic, as an attacker is a last thing you need. He would invest in other parts of the team, but he didn't. His priorities are elsewhere (fans don't kill me - fans vote for me).

Visca
29 Aug 10, 11:06
I remember we had one for Ronaldinho, for Beckham and now for Ibra.

Were they as ridiculous looking as this one? :P

milton
29 Aug 10, 11:07

Which one is the Mitropa Cup?

Visca
29 Aug 10, 11:16
I wonder if he'll go to Real Madrid next, sounds like something he'd do. Plus, he already knows Mourinho.

Inter ---> Barca ---> Inter's bitter rivals ---> Barca's bitter rivals?

Marcus
29 Aug 10, 11:19
Since when do we compare our whole history of both clubs Marcus ?

What I presented was the state both clubs are in. You go for a flash - read fans don't kill us, We on the other hand go for substance - having the winning team.

You're an inteligent guy who wrote many smart things over the years, and I'm sure you know the difference.

If Berlusconi had the club in mind he would not bring Ibrahimovic, as an attacker is a last thing you need. He would invest in other parts of the team, but he didn't. His priorities are elsewhere (fans don't kill me - fans vote for me).

I wasn't comparing history Luka. I was comparing the sites headers. That was the "no fair" comment. I don't mean to brag about history. We both know what has happened between the two clubs in the past century and more, that's not up for debate.

As for the signing, given the recent mercatos I'm happy for us to sign anything. We need a whole lot of quality players to give us much needed depth plus make us able to spin a tactical surprise now and then. The closest we've come to that was playing Ambrosini as a striker a few years back, and that is surprising in being retarded.

In short, other team can just close down Pirlo, push Dinho, injure Pato = Milan loss. Nesta is still a brilliant defender, but have you seen him play holding his back? With him out of play our defense is clueless. I mean look at this:

Cafu (Pancaro) - Stam (Simic)- Nesta (Kaladze)- Maldini (Jankuloski)

vs

Zambrotta (Sokratis) - Nesta (Yepes) - Silva (Bonera) - Antonini (Kaladze)

Note - five years have passed.

I am well aware of the club's state. Luca.

Were they as ridiculous looking as this one? :P

I wouldn't call them ridiculous. I for one liked the Beckham one :). The grade of ridiculousness depends on the letters. And yes, they were the same font and size. And animated.

Visca
29 Aug 10, 11:57
"It doesn’t entirely surprise me, as knowing him you could expect something like this." - Zanetti on Ibra's move.

Owned. :lol:

Rimpel
29 Aug 10, 12:09
Can't wait for Milanistas to enjoy their zero titoli for a third consecutive season:interscarf:

Don Tomaso
29 Aug 10, 12:49
Bring it on!

http://a.imageshack.us/img52/6956/materazzivsibrahimovic.jpg

Alex de Large
29 Aug 10, 12:52
"they have won everything without me, there's no need to talk about me"

I think those are smart words by Zlatan.

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 13:26
Matrix and Cordoba practically NEVER PLAYS because they are not as good as they used to be and they will retire soon,unlike some of Milan players.

lol retirement home?

we wont get fucked in the future;)

You never know ;)

Jacquez
29 Aug 10, 13:30
lol retirement home?

there's a difference in keeping your legends and buying oldies... (emerson, favalli, yepes, need I go on?)

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 13:37
Ibra is the greatest achievement in Milan's history, from the looks of it

Ibra > titles ;)

Can't blame you, must be hurting deep inside to lose Ibra for 24 million euros just a year after you bought him for 69 :lol:

Want to talk about Milan, Bartha fan? Then take a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqcIA9rTylk

Pwnage of the century. With a makeshift defense... raped the arrogant Cruyff. We've put you in your place, fuckers.

7 CL > 3

So want to talk shit, make sure it's a smaller club than you. ;)

Now go back running to your forum and follow your friends...

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 13:39
there's a difference in keeping your legends and buying oldies... (emerson, favalli, yepes, need I go on?)

Favalli and Yepes came for free. Smart business for squad depth. Favalli actually got a taste of what winning a CL finally feels like after leaving you. ;)

Alex de Large
29 Aug 10, 13:40
Some people need to grow up, fans of every team i say... put a video of years ago of a team trashing another is one of the most pathetic and clueless things i have seen on the internet.

Toninu
29 Aug 10, 13:40

Can't blame you, must be hurting deep inside to lose Ibra for 24 million euros just a year after you bought him for 69 :lol:

Pwnage of the century. With a makeshift defense... raped the arrogant Cruyff. We've put you in your place, fuckers.

7 CL > 3

You should take your own advice, it would be better than disappearing in May as you guys usually do :)

Luka
29 Aug 10, 13:44
It's like Valentino Rossi said one time:

"Once milanista talk, he speaks only about the past. Past, past, past. Today we talk about today, and today milan is a joke of a team, comparing to the old times"

Ps. Who gives a shit about what happened 5, 10, 15 years ago ? No team who is succesfull today (Barca, Man Utd, Chelsea, Inter, Bayern) talks about the past. Only loosers, who can not feel good about their present times talk about "good old tiimes". It's in fact a sign of trying to make yourself feel better.

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 13:45
Sokratis is a great transfer, he can play in defense or at RB, but Yepes?

Yepes came fore free, squad depth, so what's the harm?

Also there isnt a major differance between our midfields? CAMBIASSO (best DM in the world), Zanetti (player who can play anywhere in midfield and defense), Motta, MARIGA, COUTINHO, Stankovic AND SNEIJDER (best midfielder in the world right now).

Motta's always injured. Mariga? Ok had a good pre-season but hasn't started an official game for you yet, Coutinho is kid who no one saw him play enough yet...

Yes, your midfield is better, but it isn't that HUGE difference as I said and you'll see.

Statistics said so yes but as i said, isnt that the same pair and defense that took in 6 in 2 matches? Also our 4-0 could have easily been 6 or 7, Jose just went easy on you guys that match.

Too bad Cesare Maldini didn't...

Yes you won 6-0 but lol look at your history and you will find clubs that gave you 6-0s, 8-0s etc..its all in the past and when you win the treble or even win something in the coming years you can come talk.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but YOU never beat us 6-0 ;) And now the treble is the benchmark, just because you did it?

7 CL > 3

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 13:47
You should take your own advice, it would be better than disappearing in May as you guys usually do :)

I was actually here in May, congratulating you on your treble so...

Some people need to grow up, fans of every team i say... put a video of years ago of a team trashing another is one of the most pathetic and clueless things i have seen on the internet.

That's what most Interisti do here trying to pwn me :lol:

"Once milanista talk, he speaks only about the past. Past, past, past. Today we talk about today, and today milan is a joke of a team, comparing to the old times"

Were you saying the same stuff pre Calciopoli? :lol:

Luka
29 Aug 10, 13:48
Were you saying the same stuff pre Calciopoli? :lol:
Man, you're just proving my point again...

"Pre calciopoli"... isn't it like THE PAST ?!!!

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 13:50
Man, you're just proving my point again...

"Pre calciopoli"... isn't it like THE PAST ?!!!

I'm just asking... did history mean shit to you Interisti from 1989 till the day Moratti revealed his grand plan (Calciopoli)?

Illyricum
29 Aug 10, 13:52

Where's Taci Oil cup.

Even Tirana beat Milan .

Nero Indigo
29 Aug 10, 13:52
I was actually here in May, congratulating you on your treble so...

That's what I don't get Farouq. You were here congratulating us on the treble yet you're trying to stir up stuff now!? ....and over Ibrahimovic!? I don't get it? :confused:

Luka
29 Aug 10, 13:55
I'm just asking... did history mean shit to you Interisti from 1989 till the day Moratti revealed his grand plan (Calciopoli)?
I fail to see what it has to do with the fact that milanisti like to speak about their past so much, which just proves, that they can't speak about the present, cause if they do, they would have to say how miserable they are nowadays.

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 14:00
I fail to see what it has to do with the fact that milanisti like to speak about their past so much, which just proves, that they can't speak about the present, cause if they do, they would have to say how miserable they are nowadays.

Why don't you want to answer the question then? Didn't you endure a shit spell during 1989 till Calciopoli? At least we haven't reached your level yet...

That's what I don't get Farouq. You were here congratulating us on the treble yet you're trying to stir up stuff now!? ....and over Ibrahimovic!? I don't get it? :confused:

I'm not trying to stir stuff up. I just hate double standards... two years ago everyone here was saying Ibra is one of the best players in the world, but just cos we signed him he's suddenly a mercenary, camel face, big game flop, old, etc...

I mean didn't he come to you after Juve were relegated and when he was close to us? Wasn't he a mercenary then? Wasn't he still worshipped here?

I hate double standards... and people here have NOTHING but double standards when it's related to Milan. I mean it's ok to support Inter and hate Milan, but have some prespective ffs...

Luka
29 Aug 10, 14:03
Why don't you want to answer the question then?

Because I value my time, and when I speak about something, I speak about that, not 100 other things that vaguely has something to do with it.

ronaldinhiano
29 Aug 10, 14:03

Ps. Who gives a shit about what happened 5, 10, 15 years ago ? No team who is succesfull today (Barca, Man Utd, Chelsea, Inter, Bayern) talks about the past. Only loosers, who can not feel good about their present times talk about "good old tiimes". It's in fact a sign of trying to make yourself feel better.
While I understand your point. I don't agree with it fully. At the end of the day achievements are achievements and when these took place doesn't change that.

True the big teams you at the moment don't talk about the past much. But other than Bayern none have passed more than 3 CL titles. Milan and Real's trophy hauls are AMAZING....especially Milan who has spread out their trophies over the decades. It is something we will always be proud of.

You have to admit as well that in the 2000-2009 decade Milan was a monster in Europe while Inter was just a participant. To me '07 wasn't that long ago. I mean it's not like we're Real fans boasting about their successive titles in the '50's and even still they deserve the RIGHT to be proud of that achievement.

Also the past, or more accurately, a club's HISTORY is a big part in defining it's status. The best players will always look at Real, Barca, Milan, Liverpool, Bayern, Manure, Juve and Inter because of what these sides have done in the PAST. Comparatively, Chelsea and new kids Manshitty STILL don't have this atraction despite their recent strides in development.

As for Milan being a 'joke' of a team:

---------Amelia----------
Sokra-Nesta-Silva-Anto
--Flams-Pirlo/Dorf-Boateng
Pato-I'mahomobitch-Ronaldinho

^ Is a VERY scary team

Rimpel
29 Aug 10, 14:04
I'm not trying to stir stuff up. I just hate double standards... two years ago everyone here was saying Ibra is one of the best players in the world, but just cos we signed him he's suddenly a mercenary, camel face, big game flop, old, etc...

You mean the exact same thing milanistas have been saying the last couple of seasons? You were talking about double standards... oh the irony.

Visca
29 Aug 10, 14:05

7 CL > 3

Nice job trying to run me off an INTER forum. ;):lol:

Luka
29 Aug 10, 14:06
While I understand your point. I don't agree with it fully. At the end of the day achievements are achievements and when these took place doesn't change that.

True the big teams you at the moment don't talk about the past much. But other than Bayern none have passed more than 3 CL titles. Milan and Real's trophy hauls are AMAZING....especially Milan who has spread out their trophies over the decades. It is something we will always be proud of.

You have to admit as well that in the 2000-2009 decade Milan was a monster in Europe while Inter was just a participant. To me '07 wasn't that long ago. I mean it's not like we're Real fans boasting about their successive titles in the '50's and even still they deserve the RIGHT to be proud of that achievement.

Also the past, or more accurately, a club's HISTORY is a big part in defining it's status. The best players will always look at Real, Barca, Milan, Liverpool, Bayern, Manure, Juve and Inter because of what these sides have done in the PAST. Comparatively, Chelsea and new kids Manshitty STILL don't have this atraction despite their recent strides in development.

It all is true when we talk about the clubs in general, but not when we talk about specific point in time, which is today.

As for Milan being a 'joke' of a team:

Sokra-Nesta-Silva-Anto

^ Is a VERY scary team
A team is ~25 people my friend, not 11.

nerazzurri4life
29 Aug 10, 14:07
Sokra-Nesta-Silva-Anto

^ Is a VERY scary team

fuck!

i seriously forgot about sokratis (from genoa last season)....hell of a defender
milan's team on paper is definitely top notch...it really depends on if allegri can mesh it together

Rimpel
29 Aug 10, 14:10
Nesta will be injured half of the season = milan are fucked. Flamini is very average. Pirlo looks bored at milan nowadays. And 3 lazy ass forwards upfront, who is going to be making the runs?

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 14:11
Because I value my time, and when I speak about something, I speak about that, not 100 other things that vaguely has something to do with it.

If you say so... :lol:

Nice job trying to run me off an INTER forum. ;):lol:

Couldn't come up with a better reply? :lol:

Nero Indigo
29 Aug 10, 14:14
I think V.Rossi was sparring when he said those words, it's a nice response but not entirely true. Your history is your pride - FOR ALL CLUBS!

Back on topic, let's face facts. Milan are a strong team on paper now, and if they stay injury free: they'll cause problems. But the thing is, I LOVE THE COMPETITION! THESE ARE THE BEST CONDITIONS FOR US TO WIN! THIS'LL ONLY MAKE SERIE A STRONGER!!! :D

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 14:14
It all is true when we talk about the clubs in general, but not when we talk about specific point in time, which is today.

In other words, its only true when you want to use it to back YOUR argument...

You mean the exact same thing milanistas have been saying the last couple of seasons? You were talking about double standards... oh the irony.

What?!

Rimpel
29 Aug 10, 14:17
What?!

How dumb are you? What have milan fans been saying about ibra the last few seasons?

Luka
29 Aug 10, 14:18
If you say so... :lol:

Just because I spent a lot of time here in past couple of days, and will probably till the end of mercato, doesn't mean I will talk outside of the topic. That's what valuing my time means, and yes, I say so.

In other words, its only true when you want to use it to back YOUR argument...

Ok.

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 14:21
Just because I spent a lot of time here in past couple of days, and will probably till the end of mercato, doesn't mean I will talk outside of the topic. That's what valuing my time means, and yes, I say so.

You are just avoiding the question man... shows how stubborn you are and honestly it's double standards... You don't have a minute to answer my question? Value your time? Haven't you been insulting Ibra and Milan the last two days non stop?

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 14:22
How dumb are you? What have milan fans been saying about ibra the last few seasons?

Camel face mercenary... nothing of that has changed ;) I bet no sane Milan fan (non hypocritical) could say Ibra was a bad player during his Inter days...

Syn
29 Aug 10, 14:24
Why don't you want to answer the question then? Didn't you endure a shit spell during 1989 till Calciopoli? At least we haven't reached your level yet...

What level ? If we see the whole history of the clubs Milan were without a title for more than 40 years, they were twice in Serie B, the first time for MATCH FIXING, they were again in Serie B because they finished 1981–82 campaign in third last place, in one part of their history Inter gifted them some of their alternative players cause they were so fuckin pathetic, playin in B competitions ... so for what low level you were talking about ? :palm:

;)

Rimpel
29 Aug 10, 14:26
Camel face mercenary... nothing of that has changed ;) I bet no sane Milan fan (non hypocritical) could say Ibra was a bad player during his Inter days...

Uhh yes they could, he was big game flop bla bla etc. But suddenly he's the saviour of AC milan, don't make me laugh :lol:

Luka
29 Aug 10, 14:27
You are just avoiding the question man... shows how stubborn you are and honestly it's double standards... You don't have a minute to answer my question? Value your time? Haven't you been insulting Ibra and Milan the last two days non stop?
No, 90% of my posts here, are responses to stupid things milanisti write here, which I can't stand. I have to admit it's pretty stupid of me, but sometimes the passion gets to me over my reason (to just ignore you all which would be the smartest thing to do).

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 14:28
What level ? If we see the whole history of the clubs Milan were without a title for more than 40 years, they were twice in Serie B, the first time for MATCH FIXING, they were again in Serie B because they finished 1981–82 campaign in third last place, in one part of their history Inter gifted them some of their alternative players cause they were risking another relegation in Serie B ... so for what low level you were talking about ? :palm:

;)

I was talking to the 'present' since Luka's so obsessed with it...

But trust me, you don't want us to talk about history :lol: And let's see what Luka has to say now since you talked about history... apparently he frowns upon that.

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 14:28
No, 90% of my posts here, are responses to stupid things milanisti write here, which I can't stand. I have to admit it's pretty stupid of me, but sometimes the passion gets to me over my reason (to just ignore you all which would be the smartest thing to do).

You're so easy then...

Btw you have basically replied to everything I said except that question ;)

Toninu
29 Aug 10, 14:31
Ibra's gonna be at Milan for a while considering he just said he won't leave until he wins everything with Milan... Haha

ronaldinhiano
29 Aug 10, 14:32
It all is true when we talk about the clubs in general, but not when we talk about specific point in time, which is today.That's not fair. The reverse can be used to counter that point. i.e.: Inter didn't have a colour photo of a CL trophy for a loooooooooooong time. If I use that interpretation 'for clubs in general' then historically, Inter is shit in the CL.

ALL teams go through winning, average and shit cycles. To me and I've always tried to make this point to Interistas, what matters is the winning and the path to winning. When Milan won CL '03 Interistas laughed at us because we were third in the league and they were second. This is ridiculous because we both didn't win shit.

A team is ~25 people my friend, not 11. Very true point. Which is why instead of the mass celebrations for I'mahomoshit we should be trying to reinforce the areas SORELY lacking. Our first XI is as good as or better than anybody but after that the dropoff gets ugly.
Still:
CF- Borriello. I love this guy and he did well as a starter with 14 goals.
CM/CAM-Merkel. Seriously this guy is one for the future. Not saying that because he's Rossonero. He's actually a younger version of Hamsik
CDM- Strasser. He's tougher and more technical than Gattuso.
CDM- Ambrosini. Our captain. He'll probably be starting over Flams (I was just showing off just now :D )
CB/RB- Bonera. Decent defender.
CB- Onyewu average
LB- Janku ...er....mediocre defender good attacker.
CB/LB-Kaladze- Ok he's awful
RB- Oddo (see above :rollani: )
RB- Abate. Fast as hell but that's about it really

So depth-wise we ain't that bad imho but yes I agree we could be MUCH better

Visca
29 Aug 10, 14:32
Couldn't come up with a better reply? :lol:

Stop being a dick, I wasn't even trying to insult your club, I was making a goddamn joke.

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 14:33
Ibra's gonna be at Milan for a while considering he just said he won't leave until he wins everything with Milan... Haha

Feel secure now? :lol:

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 14:35
Stop being a dick, I wasn't even trying to insult your club, I was making a goddamn joke.

I just assumed you would do what your fellow Barca fan did… haven't seen him again since I talked shit about your club ;)

Make a joke about my club with Interisti? :lol: Ok... :lol:

Backed down quickly though, what can I say... there's no argument to which is the biggest club between Milan and Barca. Good boy...

Luka
29 Aug 10, 14:36
That's not fair. The reverse can be used to counter that point. i.e.: Inter didn't have a colour photo of a CL trophy for a loooooooooooong time. If I use that interpretation 'for clubs in general' then historically, Inter is shit in the CL.

Like I've said, the facts are the facts, and I'm not an idiot, and can count to 7 and to 3. (although I'm sure you can also count to 18 and to 17 ;)).

But as I've said, wherever there is heated discussion milan fans are the first to jump back in time. Inter fans never bring those arguments to discussion. It's true that it would be useless since Milan won 7 times CL, but then again as I've said, most of the discussions are based on the PRESENT TIME and PRESENT issues, not about the discussions like "Whose club is bigger in the history of football".

I'm sure you understand now my point.

Alex de Large
29 Aug 10, 14:37
A team with Ronaldinho in the starting spot can't win anything serious anyway, if Boateng takes his place they may be serious contenders then.

Ibrahimovic - Pato > Ibrahimovic-Pato-Ronaldinho

Syn
29 Aug 10, 14:41
I was talking referring to the 'present' since Luka's so obsessed with it...

But trust me, you don't want us to talk about history :lol: And let's see what Luka has to say now since you talked about history... apparently he frowns upon that.

Haha, you were talking about some low levels in our history, am i right ? So what about those levels that I've mentioned in my post ? Cause you said and I quote
At least we haven't reached your level yet...are you for real ? Or you don't know the shity parts of Milan's history. :lol:

And ok, we can speak about history, yes, Milan have more titles in CL, but they have less in Seria A, they never managed to win 5 titles in a row, they never won three titles in one season ( CL, Seria A, Coppa Italia ), they were playing dirty and therefore they were playing in Seria B (on what level is that ? ), they played again in Seria B and they were borowing players from their biggest rival cause they couldn't reach Seria A status all by themselves ( on what level is that ?), you have another Seria A scandal, and here we go again, Milan was among those clubs involved in it ...

And you were talking about low levels, and you want from us to take you seriously, oh my ... oh my.

Visca
29 Aug 10, 14:43
I just assumed you would do what your fellow Barca fan did… haven't seen him again since I talked shit about your club ;)

Backed down quickly though, what can I say... there's no argument to which is the biggest club between Milan and Barca. Good boy...

lol man, I'm pissed at Ibra but it has nothing to do Milan but more to do with him and Raiola causing a disaster at Barca, thought it was humorous that your website has that cheesy animation and poked fun at it, that's all.

But while we are at it, you might have been bigger than us in the past, but certainly not right now. ;)

_Ivan_
29 Aug 10, 14:43

You are currently at Inter forums, remember? xD

ronaldinhiano
29 Aug 10, 14:45
Like I've said, the facts are the facts, and I'm not an idiot, and can count to 7 and to 3. (although I'm sure you can also count to 18 and to 17 ;)).

But as I've said, wherever there is heated discussion milan fans are the first to jump back in time. Inter fans never bring those arguments to discussion. It's true that it would be useless since Milan won 7 times CL, but then again as I've said, most of the discussions are based on the PRESENT TIME and PRESENT issues, not about the discussions like "Whose club is bigger in the history of football".

I'm sure you understand now my point. true but to be fair you can't bring up history. No disrespect of course and were a Milan all time XI to play an Inter all time XI we'd wipe the floor with you.

To me a club currently enjoying success AFTER a loooong time of disappointment should be more humble than to use recent fortunes as a sole barometer. Inter went for long stretches with out league and loooooooonger without the CL. Why should they suddenly think they're better?

Alex de Large
29 Aug 10, 14:47
Sorry, enjoying success since the last 5 years. I think it's enough.

A.l.i
29 Aug 10, 14:50
Hahhaha at Milanisti !!!

What unbelievable hypocrisy from Ibra Cunt and now Milanisti. They used to blast Ibra, choker of a player, cannot win big games and now this turnaround in opinion??? :howler:

I'd like to paste lines from C4's article

"Goodness me, Zlatan Ibrahimovic is that dress you bought on a good hair day, realised made you look fat and are putting on eBay for half the price!

:star:

Luka
29 Aug 10, 14:55
true but to be fair you can't bring up history. No disrespect of course and were a Milan all time XI to play an Inter all time XI we'd wipe the floor with you.

To me a club currently enjoying success AFTER a loooong time of disappointment should be more humble than to use recent fortunes as a sole barometer. Inter went for long stretches with out league and loooooooonger without the CL. Why should they suddenly think they're better?
FYI, I personaly never bring up history as part of my arguments, either with juventini, or milanisti.

ps. We currently ARE BETTER, and to me that's what matters.

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 14:58
Haha, you were talking about some low levels in our history, am i right ? So what about those levels that I've mentioned in my post ? Cause you said and I quote are you for real ? Or you don't know the shity parts of Milan's history. :lol:

And ok, we can speak about history, yes, Milan have more titles in CL, but they have less in Seria A, they never managed to win 5 titles in a row, they never won three titles in one season ( CL, Seria A, Coppa Italia ), they were playing dirty and therefore they were playing in Seria B (on what level is that ? ), they played again in Seria B and they were borowing players from their biggest rival cause they couldn't reach Seria A status all by themselves ( on what level is that ?), you have another Seria A scandal, and here we go again, Milan was among those clubs involved in it ...

And you were talking about low levels, and you want from us to take you seriously, oh my ... oh my.

When I said 'We haven't reached your level yet' I was talking about NOW. :lol: How many times do I have to say it so you understand it? We have gone through a lot of shit yet came back stronger, says a lot. Especially that we didn't need our president to buy us a paper scudetto and penalize our biggest two rivals and weaken Serie A and shame it forever ;)

You build your success on our and Juve's failure, what more can I say? Morratti has failed all the 90s... even though he bought you the best players.. always. Inter were always Scudetto winners in July and August :lol: Yet you have always failed and on days like 5 Maggio it's just... sad... :lol: So Moratti had to invent Calciopoli, 'win' a paper scudetto, bought Ibra (you built your success on him) and Viera from Juve, weakened your riivals financially and then went on to dominate a shit league...

So it's no surprise that even through all your recent wins you still feel inferior to us... because we are much bigger than you ever will be...

lol man, I'm pissed at Ibra but it has nothing to do Milan but more to do with him and Raiola causing a disaster at Barca, thought it was humorous that your website has that cheesy animation and poked fun at it, that's all.

But while we are at it, you might have been bigger than us in the past, but certainly not right now. ;)

Man I think Pep goes away with too much shit in the transfer market. Both Ibra deals are scandals, selling Yaya only to get Masch? Chygarynsky, Hleb, Caceres, etc...

We'll come back stronger ;)

Sorry, enjoying success since the last 5 years. I think it's enough.

Then clearly you haven't experienced being a Milan fan :lol:

ps. We currently ARE BETTER, and to me that's what matters.

That's going to bite you in the ass later ;)

Nyall
29 Aug 10, 15:07
LMAO at the poll results... funny how it took you guys an entire year to realize something me and a handful of other scholars realized almost immediately.

Zlatan is a prick and never belonged in Le Grande Inter.

Luka
29 Aug 10, 15:08
LMAO at the poll results... funny how it took you guys an entire year to realize something me and a handful of other scholars realized almost immediately.

Very true.

Syn
29 Aug 10, 15:10
Oh yes, Morati invented everything, he has more power than Berlusconi in Italy, you know, Morati is God, don't be pathetic, please, the facts are, another Scandal and you have Milan AGAIN ( that's the key word ) in it ...
And, cause you don't have arguments you don't know what to say, you were talking about low levels in Inter's history, the pre-Calcopoli period, so if we speak about history of our clubs we will see EVERYTHING, not just the things that only you want to see.

_Ivan_
29 Aug 10, 15:14

I'd believe that's also true. After going on Nou Camp he turned into huge a fag.

Luka
29 Aug 10, 15:18
Il Nose:

"I know I’m in the best team in Italy and one of the best in Europe."

LOL :lol:

http://cyn.ical.us/media/blogs/mymedia/prophet_lol_cat.jpg

Toninu
29 Aug 10, 15:21
Starting off with a joke :D

Toninu
29 Aug 10, 15:22
Feel secure now? :lol:

LOL, I know we're better than you, just check the last two derbies just because you got a new striker doesn't mean squat.

Rimpel
29 Aug 10, 15:27
I thought only desperate jube fans believed in teh CONSPIRACY that Moratti created:palm: Clearly I was wrong:lol:

pazzainteramala
29 Aug 10, 15:31
Il Nose:

"I know I’m in the best team in Italy and one of the best in Europe."

LOL :lol:

http://cyn.ical.us/media/blogs/mymedia/prophet_lol_cat.jpg

lol its funny, how on earth are they the best time in italy. god help this guy.

ronaldinhiano
29 Aug 10, 15:32

When I said 'We haven't reached your level yet' I was talking about NOW. :lol: How many times do I have to say it so you understand it? We have gone through a lot of shit yet came back stronger, says a lot. Especially that we didn't need our president to buy us a paper scudetto and penalize our biggest two rivals and weaken Serie A and shame it forever ;)

You build your success on our and Juve's failure, what more can I say? Morratti has failed all the 90s... even though he bought you the best players.. always. Inter were always Scudetto winners in July and August :lol: Yet you have always failed and on days like 5 Maggio it's just... sad... :lol: So Moratti had to invent Calciopoli, 'win' a paper scudetto, bought Ibra (you built your success on him) and Viera from Juve, weakened your riivals financially and then went on to dominate a shit league...

So it's no surprise that even through all your recent wins you still feel inferior to us... because we are much bigger than you ever will be...

Man I think Pep goes away with too much shit in the transfer market. Both Ibra deals are scandals, selling Yaya only to get Masch? Chygarynsky, Hleb, Caceres, etc...

We'll come back stronger ;)

Then clearly you haven't experienced being a Milan fan :lol:

That's going to bite you in the ass later ;)Great post (no homo :D)
:star::star::star::star:

lonewolf19
29 Aug 10, 15:34
Time to remove this c***
Fuker just lost all his respect now

The777
29 Aug 10, 15:36
Can we also remove the nickname "Ibracadabra" pls? He does not deserve it anymore.

Toninu
29 Aug 10, 15:38
Tell me when do you plan on coming back stronger? You've been at it for 5 years now and you've failed and plus I remember Galliani saying in the first season after Calciopoli that you'd surpass us by December in the end you lost both derbies and you had 36 points less. You should get rid of this delusion that you're stronger than ever because you're not, you're inferior quit blaming Calciopoli your crappy squad is because of mismanagement these past 5 years. Now be a good little boy and go cream your pants over Ibra then come back for the Derby we'll beat you and then you can go running back to your cave where you bloody belong.

Derek
29 Aug 10, 15:45
http://web6.twitpic.com/img/153482637-5bab7dd14e2449aa11205fdc48fbee63.4c7a75f0-full.jpg

Champion !:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

ronaldinhiano
29 Aug 10, 15:45
Tell me when do you plan on coming back stronger? You've been at it for 5 years now and you've failed and plus I remember Galliani saying in the first season after Calciopoli that you'd surpass us by December in the end you lost both derbies and you had 36 points less. You should get rid of this delusion that you're stronger than ever because you're not, you're inferior quit blaming Calciopoli your crappy squad is because of mismanagement these past 5 years. Now be a good little boy and go cream your pants over Ibra then come back for the Derby we'll beat you and then you can go running back to your cave where you bloody belong.All good points but even you have to admit that since Shevchenko left we've suffered. With Kaka gone we got even worse. Ibra coming to Milan does a lot to restore the strength we once had imho

Derek
29 Aug 10, 15:48
Also here`s a quote for all you delusional twats :

“Why did I kiss the Barcelona shirt when I signed the contract? They asked me to and I did it.”

Haters can suck a pickle !

Toninu
29 Aug 10, 15:49
All good points but even you have to admit that since Shevchenko left we've suffered. With Kaka gone we got even worse. Ibra coming to Milan does a lot to restore the strength we once had imho

Yes, it does give you great attack but I kind of have doubts over your midfield which isn't half of what it use to be when you were at your best but your defense has been considerably improved form last season. I understand your optimism but it doesn't excuse some of you coming here and talking as if you're the best team in the World...

Stefan
29 Aug 10, 15:50
So basicly ibra can't think for himself. Good to know. If he didn't want to do it he could have said no...

Luka
29 Aug 10, 15:52
Also here`s a quote for all you delusional twats :

“Why did I kiss the Barcelona shirt when I signed the contract? They asked me to and I did it.”

Haters can suck a pickle !
I knew somebody will bring this up.

Too bad the reporters that asked him that question, didn't respond with other question:

"In front of the cameras, ok. Why did you do it in the stadium then, in front of the fans ?". Did they also ask him to do that too ? And it's not like he did it once, he did it constantly.

So stop bullshiting Derek.

He wanted to do it. Why ? Because that's why he would gain the momentum among the fans, just like what he's doing now with all these "Milan is the best in Italy" bullshit.

The funny thing is that, we were caught into it, and then warned barca fans before it. Now Barca fans found out about it, and warn Milan fans :lol:

Derek
29 Aug 10, 15:56
I knew somebody will bring this up.

Too bad the reporters that asked him that question, didn't respond with other question:

"In front of the cameras, ok. Why did you do it in the stadium then, in front of the fans ?". Did they also ask him to do that too ? And it's not like he did it once, he did it constantly.

So stop bullshiting Derek.

His not from the youth academy of either Milan,Inter,Juve or Barca.His a professional football player ,part of his job is to entertain the people cheering for him in the stadium.

Stadiums are not full with ultras ,and there not the ones who buy the most t shirts for the club.(making profit for himself ,image rights etc)

That`s how football works this days,get over it.

ronaldinhiano
29 Aug 10, 15:56
Yes, it does give you great attack but I kind of have doubts over your midfield which isn't half of what it use to be when you were at your best but your defense has been considerably improved form last season. I understand your optimism but it doesn't excuse some of you coming here and talking as if you're the best team in the World...:wth: WTF?
When have I ever done this?? I KNOW my team is the best in the world :cool:

Anyway seriously, our midfield is a great source of concern. Someone said a while ago that Pirlo looks disinterested and I agree 100%. It's rather surprising that so many Milanistas can't see this and still overrate him as one of the best when he's declined so dramatically.

I want to ask you two questions though. As far as 'legends' go (I know that's the wrong word but bear with me) isn't Ibra a bigger Inter legend than Ronaldo? Granted Ronaldo's discarded toenails were more skillful than Ibra at his peak but Ibra helped Inter win far more and played far longer than Ron...just askin.

Second question. Do you think that Stakovic and Sneijder are enough for creativity?

Luka
29 Aug 10, 16:04
His not from the youth academy of either Milan,Inter,Juve or Barca.His a professional football player ,part of his job is to entertain the people cheering for him in the stadium.

That's not the issue "genious", and that's not even on topic that you brought up.

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 16:04

Ungrateful.

Oh yes, Morati invented everything, he has more power than Berlusconi in Italy, you know, Morati is God, don't be pathetic, please, the facts are, another Scandal and you have Milan AGAIN ( that's the key word ) in it ...
And, cause you don't have arguments you don't know what to say, you were talking about low levels in Inter's history, the pre-Calcopoli period, so if we speak about history of our clubs we will see EVERYTHING, not just the things that only you want to see.

I was just stating facts.... since your new coach is so in love with them :D

I'd believe that's also true. After going on Nou Camp he turned into huge a fag.

:boogy:

LOL, I know we're better than you, just check the last two derbies just because you got a new striker doesn't mean squat.

Great logic :howler:

Great post (no homo :D)
:star::star::star::star:

Thanks.

Tell me when do you plan on coming back stronger? You've been at it for 5 years now and you've failed and plus I remember Galliani saying in the first season after Calciopoli that you'd surpass us by December in the end you lost both derbies and you had 36 points less. You should get rid of this delusion that you're stronger than ever because you're not, you're inferior quit blaming Calciopoli your crappy squad is because of mismanagement these past 5 years. Now be a good little boy and go cream your pants over Ibra then come back for the Derby we'll beat you and then you can go running back to your cave where you bloody belong.

It takes a while to break a dominance, you of all teams' fans should especially know that. But we're now closer than ever, not just because of Ibra. For a start (repeating myself I know, but ppl don't listen), you lost Mourinho and looks like Maicon as well, along with Balo. Didn't reinforce except with Coutinho... unproven kid.

So we have got stronger while you have got weaker. Their is still a gap between us both, but we'll see over the course of the season how big it actually is.

Stefan
29 Aug 10, 16:05
1.Yes but neither are legends in my book. But if I were to choose one I would scumovich.

2.Sneijder if he keeps last seasons form yes. I would count stankovic as a creative force. Personally he should be 4/5th choice central midfielder. Coutinho brings creativity to the squad but he is too young to be anything more then a super sub.

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 16:07
Do you think that Stakovic and Sneijder are enough for creativity?

Great point, totally forgot to bring that up! Sneijder is one of the world's best for sure... but let's face it:

1) He is waaaaaaaaaaaay too injury prone.
2) There is a huge chance that he will never reach last season's heights.

And about Stankovic being creative... that's just a mega lol :D

Toninu
29 Aug 10, 16:08
:wth: WTF?
When have I ever done this?? I KNOW my team is the best in the world :cool:

Anyway seriously, our midfield is a great source of concern. Someone said a while ago that Pirlo looks disinterested and I agree 100%. It's rather surprising that so many Milanistas can't see this and still overrate him as one of the best when he's declined so dramatically.

I want to ask you two questions though. As far as 'legends' go (I know that's the wrong word but bear with me) isn't Ibra a bigger Inter legend than Ronaldo? Granted Ronaldo's discarded toenails were more skillful than Ibra at his peak but Ibra helped Inter win far more and played far longer than Ron...just askin.

Second question. Do you think that Stakovic and Sneijder are enough for creativity?

I was referring to the Farouk.

To answer your questions I think both Ronaldo and Ibra are part of Inter's history, in 1998 Ronaldo was one of the best players in the world and Ibra was important because he helped us win Scudettos. They're important figures in our history but definitely not symbols of the club.

As for creativity imo we have Sneijder, Motta, Coutinho but we do need another wide attacker.

milton
29 Aug 10, 16:09
So we have got stronger while you have got weaker. Their is still a gap between us both, but we'll see over the course of the season how big it actually is.

Don't worry about it, i'm sure Meani has told the linesmen what to do ;)

Jacquez
29 Aug 10, 16:14
Great point, totally forgot to bring that up! Sneijder is one of the world's best for sure... but let's face it:

1) He is waaaaaaaaaaaay too injury prone.
2) There is a huge chance that he will never reach last season's heights.

And about Stankovic being creative... that's just a mega lol :D

1) myth, thank god..
2) based on what? he was our best player against Roma, and one of the better against Atl. Madrid..

ronaldinhiano
29 Aug 10, 16:15
I was referring to the Farouk.

To answer your questions I think both Ronaldo and Ibra are part of Inter's history, in 1998 Ronaldo was one of the best players in the world and Ibra was important because he helped us win Scudettos. They're important figures in our history but definitely not symbols of the club.

As for creativity imo we have Sneijder, Motta, Coutinho but we do need another wide attacker.yeah yeah...if you had to pick ONE who would it be?

Toninu
29 Aug 10, 16:16
Not only is Farouk delusional but he can also predict injuries!

How is Sneijder injury prone, he played a full season with Inter and then he played the whole World Cup and has just played both super cups, you shouldn't talk about things you know jack shit about. Basically you shouldn't talk about football altogether, God damn freedom of speech.

Toninu
29 Aug 10, 16:19
yeah yeah...if you had to pick ONE who would it be?

Neither :P

But as a player I always preferred Ronaldo, however Ibra is a model professional, unlike Ronaldo.

|| WS10 ||
29 Aug 10, 16:21
:palm: the milan fans are still here

nerazzurri4life
29 Aug 10, 16:25
heard his comments today?

he should be in flamer's paradise for sure

Rimpel
29 Aug 10, 16:42
Not only is Farouk delusional but he can also predict injuries!

How is Sneijder injury prone, he played a full season with Inter and then he played the whole World Cup and has just played both super cups, you shouldn't talk about things you know jack shit about. Basically you shouldn't talk about football altogether, God damn freedom of speech.

He really is pretty stupid:lol:

Interista nr.1
29 Aug 10, 16:54
I thought he wouldn't speak shit like " Milan is best in Italy", i thought he gonna show respect, and I voted like i did because he wanted to return to Inter it looks like, but Inter refused.
But after his idiotic comment i regret my vote:(

The777
29 Aug 10, 17:03
“I came here to win, am sure we will win and I won’t leave Milan until we’ve won. I know I’m in the best team in Italy and one of the best in Europe.

Fuck him. I have suggested removing the nickname "Ibracadabra" from him in this thread, and now I recommend making that one to "Scumacadabra"

Mino
29 Aug 10, 17:05
balotelli gived him a goodwork-wish phonecall

why did riola say that ?????????

|| WS10 ||
29 Aug 10, 17:09
New Signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic 'Sure' Milan Can Win Everything

The Swede has high ambitions

New Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has immediately outlined his desire to win trophies after arriving on Sunday. The player, who will cost the club €24 million in transfer fees, is eager to get started.

'Ibra' will be welcomed by the fans at the team's Serie A opener against Lecce, but will not undergo a medical until Monday.

"When I heard that Milan were interested in me I was excited, because there are not many clubs like them. I'm so happy that everything went well, we made a big deal, I'm finally here and can concentrate on football," he told Sky Sport 24 upon touching down in Italy.

"I regret not being able to play today because I have so much motivation and hunger to play, but I'm sure my team-mates will do very well."

The 28-year-old only lasted one season in barcelona, but insists he's in Milan to stay.

"I came here to win. I'm sure we will win. I won't leave this team until we have won everything. In my opinion we are the strongest in Italy and among the strongest in the world," concluded the former Ajax star.

hahaha ibra is dumb he cant beat us with barca and now he thinks he can win with BBilan and Ibra had Messi beside him
Messi>Ibra Pato Ronladinho

Milano84
29 Aug 10, 17:15
Yes, it does give you great attack but I kind of have doubts over your midfield which isn't half of what it use to be when you were at your best but your defense has been considerably improved form last season. I understand your optimism but it doesn't excuse some of you coming here and talking as if you're the best team in the World...

For me it depends who we play in midfield. Pirlo and Seedorf's quality is undeniable but i question if they can play together anymore cause of defensive deficiencies due to age.

IF allegri wants to trot out seedorf, pirlo, ambrosini AGAIN like leo did milan will get run over in midfield by faster more athletic teams. If Allegri properly rotates the squad, makes sure minimum 1 of flamini/boateng are in the game (prince looked pretty good in his first friendly v. barca, even though puyol tried to injure him....typical...) and not keep pirlo/seedorf together on field too much it should be fine.

I love seedorf, pirlo. 2 of my favs but reality speaks for itself, and there is no shame to fact 2 players in there 30s who weren't fast to begin with, can't hold down a CM. They have both played well in his version of 'regista' role in his midfield. I hope he continues to rotate them and not fall for classic trap carlo and leo did, by being too enamored with there technical skills to overlook there other problems.

Luka
29 Aug 10, 17:19
Why is there still "Ibracadabra" there ?

If we want to give him a nickname it should be "Il Nose" or something else.

The777
29 Aug 10, 17:30

Thanks mate for supporting this idea :)

Coasterfreek
29 Aug 10, 17:44

Awesome idea Luka, I like it!

Big Willy
29 Aug 10, 17:52

:star::thumbsup:

Nyall
29 Aug 10, 17:55
Ungrateful.

Why are you talking to me?

LMFAO @ the title "Il Nose"

rockball
29 Aug 10, 18:02
Wtf!
Come on guys. He won us Scudetti. Take the bitch off from LGI, but Il Nose is way too much. He is a mercenary and a great professional. Give him his due.

Boys S.A.N.
29 Aug 10, 18:04
I hope that he cops hell from our fans when we play each other, he is in every sense "Un uomo di merda", no respect for the club that gave him everything, made him become the best in the world, arrogant cunt

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 18:05
Testing new avatar. Perfect. :cool:

Nyall
29 Aug 10, 18:07
Wtf!
Come on guys. He won us Scudetti. Take the bitch off from LGI, but Il Nose is way too much. He is a mercenary and a great professional. Give him his due.

I agree! Guys "Il Nose" is not fair..

"Il Grande Nose" is much better :)

TROLL

Stefan
29 Aug 10, 18:08
Wtf!

The team won us scudetto's not ibra. He contributed a lot but he didn't win it by himself.

As for the nick I believe the majority prefers it this way...

The777
29 Aug 10, 18:09

Let me remind you of this pic.

Toninu
29 Aug 10, 18:11

OMGZ he's got Ibra in his avatar! I'm so furious but he's so cool and such a rebel doing that on an Inter forum!! OMGZ YOU IZ SO BRAVE!

You seem to forget that Ibra was humiliated by us last season and that we won the treble without him but I know you live in your little fantasy world where ignorance is bliss.

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 18:16
Let me remind you of this pic.

how about this?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_me5Y-JwrHNk/Sm6Nv9p6RwI/AAAAAAAAAA8/tKHnpeD--Bs/s320/Inter_-_Milan_0_-_6.jpg

marchs10
29 Aug 10, 18:20
live in the present. that is something you milan fans are unable to do.

Nyall
29 Aug 10, 18:20
Isn't this guy borderline trolling?

Faяouk
29 Aug 10, 18:21
Isn't this guy borderline trolling?

Why exactly? Just because you disagree with my opinion?

Toninu
29 Aug 10, 18:22
No he's pwning with pictures from a decade ago, on the anniversary of their 4-0 thrashing aganist us, he really is brain dead. I just feel sorry for the guy, don't worry we won't judge you, we understand your condition.

Coasterfreek
29 Aug 10, 18:24

You're coming on here out of nowhere and putting up past scores.

Nyall
29 Aug 10, 18:26

What are you a mute who can't communicate through words so you use pictures?

You're basically posting pictures that you know would elicit a negative reaction from users. That's trolling and you know it.

The777
29 Aug 10, 18:28
Farouk you even can't get my point wit Ibra pic looking at Pirlo so badly and continue trolling by showing a scoreline from a decade ago. Sad.