PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

Jnr
29 Aug 10, 18:30
I hope that he cops hell from our fans when we play each other, he is in every sense "Un uomo di merda", no respect for the club that gave him everything, made him become the best in the world, arrogant cunt

How can Ibra be the best in the world? He helped us win many trophies, but to win yourself a name best in the world , your gonna need more than that..

Opeum
29 Aug 10, 18:33
Haha...I see only good things from this transfer.

Khaled
29 Aug 10, 18:37
fuck your 7 CL titles, who is gives a shit? 18 > 17 Scudetto (how many of those did you steal BTW), we just wont the teble last year, as i said i hope your defense just concentrates this time on not conceding another 6.

Motta last year wasnt always injured, he played alot of games, right now he is but he will be back but lol you are comparing our midfield with yours, this itself stops me from argueing with you about anything else.

|| WS10 ||
29 Aug 10, 18:48
100% true

Scorpion
29 Aug 10, 18:57
Farouk, how about this?

http://i33.tinypic.com/311qvcn.jpg

Luka
29 Aug 10, 18:58
:thumbsup: at the title thread.

pazzainteramala
29 Aug 10, 19:30
pretty soon we will have to open a thread in the flamers paradise.

Snowgoons
29 Aug 10, 19:58
If Ibra gets removed from la grande you can start clearing out alot of more players aswell.

Sad that the mods give in to the pressure from the mass.

rockball
29 Aug 10, 20:02
As I said, LGI or Former players...fix the name. This isn't Flamers Paradise. At least in this forum, he deserves a proper title.

UhUhOleguer
29 Aug 10, 20:05
it will depend on how the rebuild at Milan goes, but I really believe that in 2-3 years, Ibra will move to ManCity. Although, given that Uncle Fester is a criminal as well, I think that it will again only happen whenever Mino and him want to hustle ManCity.

Cris
29 Aug 10, 20:14
:palm:I actually can't believe him "Milan are the best club in the world" He said the exact same thing about Barca, I wonder if the shitebag will kiss the badge aswell!:thumbsdo::finger:

Toninu
29 Aug 10, 20:21
Wow Ibra's really talking out of his ass, "this year we'll win everything..." HA!

Luca-22
29 Aug 10, 20:22
As I said, LGI or Former players...fix the name. This isn't Flamers Paradise. At least in this forum, he deserves a proper title.

I agree with rockball.. I fucking hate him, but he deserves a normal name. In flamers paradise I don't care really.

Efrain21C
29 Aug 10, 20:23
that Il Nose doesn't fit well here haha

Stefan
29 Aug 10, 20:26
If Ibra gets removed from la grande you can start clearing out alot of more players aswell.

Sad that the mods give in to the pressure from the mass.

The mods gave into pressure?? As far as I can see all the mods who voted , voted for former players.

It was a perfectly fair process. Not our fault the majority share the same opinion. The fact that there are only 4 interisti who voted for lgi really says it all...

a4win
what is the meaning of " IL Nose" ?

Coasterfreek
Farouk, how about this?

http://i33.tinypic.com/311qvcn.jpg

Love it!

Stefan
29 Aug 10, 20:27
I have removed the nick for now. But if 30 members tell me they want it back, it goes back...

Cris
29 Aug 10, 20:29
"Il Nose" = 1 vote:D

Coasterfreek
29 Aug 10, 20:43
I will gladly vote for it back. That makes two votes!

wrj
29 Aug 10, 20:54
3 votes!

Luka
29 Aug 10, 20:59
Are you fuckin kidding me ?

Count me in !!! 4 votes.

I officialy open the oficial movement to:

"Bring 'Il Nose' Back !!!"

Come on boys, lets make it happen :)

Analrapist
29 Aug 10, 21:00
Nah, that's just childish.

Plus, if we're finna insult him, we'll need to change Vieri's and Ronaldo's thread names too.

Interista Gallese
29 Aug 10, 21:01
If Zlatan's mother is as cheap as him she must have the widest pussy in Sweden.

Besnik
29 Aug 10, 21:04
Sadly, the immature stuff is increasing lately.. c'mon guys, grow up!!

You won't earn anything if you change this thread's tittle back to Il Nose, that's immature behaviour.

Big Willy
29 Aug 10, 21:05

hahahahahaha so fucking true

La Brujita
29 Aug 10, 21:05

That's impossible. We all know that Zlatan has the widest pussy in Europe.

Luka
29 Aug 10, 21:10
Plus, if we're finna insult him, we'll need to change Vieri's and Ronaldo's thread names too.
Actually that's a good idea. Never knew why the traitors has the privilage to just blend into the crowd of pretty decent players at Inter and not be recognised as fatasses, cheap basterds etc.

:thumbsup:

Nah, that's just childish.

Whatever.

Bessi
29 Aug 10, 21:15
Was in fbtz forum and was looking for the new full matches posted. As I love HD I saw Milan v Lecce posted in HD. Checked in. Saw the screenshots, and my heart got broken. I see this was done much before, but I didn't really know this until now. I'm so fucking pissed, I'm a big Ibra hater right now. Fuck you Ibra you fucking traitor.

Nyall
29 Aug 10, 21:21
Number 5 for "Il Nose"

Iron_Inter
29 Aug 10, 21:21
I don't care of this cunt if he goes to Milan, but this nick looks great to him ,, my and the vote of my brother 7.

Jacquez
29 Aug 10, 21:36
sure, let's mock him, ridicule him, give him some offending nickname...

..but il nose? the nose? you kiddin' me?.. why not call him il long hair? you were all over his dick when he played here, and back then he still had a big nose, no? why don't you name him something that actually has something to do with his recent behaviour..

come on, you guys can do better than that.

The Wall
29 Aug 10, 22:13
Please edit the poll and add Adriano also there with the rest.

Interista Gallese
29 Aug 10, 22:50
Zlatan is scum, we know that, but I think its better if we ignore him. He's a very egotistical man and will be craving a bad reaction from Inter fans because he will know its because we consider him a big part of our past. If we ignore him then he will wonder just what we think about him, he will start to believe we think nothing, and lets face it guys would you rather have Sneijder, Eto'o, Milito, Motta, Pandev and Lucio or that schmuck?

William
29 Aug 10, 23:10
Still cant believe Zlatan moved to bbilan, will probeblytake a while to take in how he left the best club in europe to join barca then decided to downgrade himself again WTF

Stefan
29 Aug 10, 23:15
Il Nose talking in the third person told zanetti that he should be happy when talking about ibrahimovic. Claims we hadn't won anything before he arrived...

http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=10491

Mino
29 Aug 10, 23:24
now the capitano

ibra suck dick

we'll see you in the derby

Analrapist
29 Aug 10, 23:25
Il Nose talking in the third person told zanetti that he should be happy when talking about ibrahimovic. Claims we hadn't won anything before he arrived...

Wow...somebody needs to rape the choker with his long ass nose...

He needs to come up with something new, and not mention himself in 3rd person...fucking wannabe Swede.

F U C K MILAN
29 Aug 10, 23:31
leave the thread name as it is:D , still think that for what he has acheived with makes him a legend for us, he really did carry our team on his shoulders and won us a shit load of games on his own almost

William
29 Aug 10, 23:37
I can remember slight parts of a chant that Everton fans sang when Rooney left to join Manchester united.

It goes something like Rooney once a blue, now a red, in our hearts you'll always be dead!

Seems appropriate to replace Rooneys name for Zlatans ;)

Nyall
29 Aug 10, 23:45
I can remember slight parts of a chant that Everton fans sang when Rooney left to join Manchester united.

It goes something like Rooney once a blue, now a red, in our hearts you'll always be dead!

Seems appropriate to replace Rooneys name for Zlatans ;)

NO! Just add your name to the petition!

William
29 Aug 10, 23:53
NO! Just add your name to the petition!

What?

Alex de Large
30 Aug 10, 00:00
Imo Milan are the main contenders to win the treble this season, they won 4-0 against Lecce and signed Il Nose. Iam really afraid of Milan and Il Nose, can't even sleep at nights.

pazzainteramala
30 Aug 10, 00:00
il nose sounds weird it should be il naso atleast its all italian. or big nose.

jayjay
30 Aug 10, 00:28
Il pique Dick Sucker
Il Piques Body fluids on his body

http://15.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kuti67KeNR1qa0uuso1_500.jpg

Ibra is the mum and Pique is the dad

And pedro looks like the little overexcited child

Intermilano90
30 Aug 10, 00:45
I doubt BBilan can even win the double this season. They won't survive in their CL group stage. We are more of a team than those losers.

Analrapist
30 Aug 10, 00:47
Il pique Dick Sucker
Il Piques Body fluids on his body

http://15.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kuti67KeNR1qa0uuso1_500.jpg

Ibra is the mum and Pique is the dad

And pedro looks like the little overexcited child

Pedro: Tell me, Zlatan, how did 2 guys get a child?
Zlatan: Well, lil Pedrito, Pique stuck his dick up my nose and I shitted you out.
Pedro: Then why do I look like Maxwell?
Zlatan: Shut up, boy.
Pique: Zlatan, you cheating slut, how could you?
Zlatan: I'm a bitch, have you not been following my career?
Maxwell: I sure have!

2 days later Maxwell signs for Milan.

Hahah, fuck it I'm tired. :P

Intermilano90
30 Aug 10, 01:04
Zlatan: Well, lil Pedrito, Pique stuck his dick up my nose and I shitted you out.

That's some good shit, man. :lol:

Nyall
30 Aug 10, 01:13

ahahahahahahaha I totally forgot about Maxy.. I wonder how he's gonna cope without his lover..

Alessandro
30 Aug 10, 01:28
I just can't wait for the first derby... He's painted a big fucking target on his head.

blackmore
30 Aug 10, 01:30
ahahahahahahaha I totally forgot about Maxy.. I wonder how he's gonna cope without his lover..

there already a rumour that he could be moving over.....

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?action=read&idnet=bWlsYW5uZXdzLml0LTMzMTYx

il-chino
30 Aug 10, 01:36
WoW
he actualy have some balls aournd his nose ... I man d!ck
talking like that to one of the most honorable men in the game (Zanetti)

|| WS10 ||
30 Aug 10, 01:52
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cQTTO3Ze9k&feature=player_embedded
Look at the douche

marchs10
30 Aug 10, 01:56
i like the "il naso" idea from pazzainteramala.

Mino
30 Aug 10, 03:11
fuck robinho is coming
and someday balotelli

galiani dickhead is doing good

oh my god
moratti do something

Mino
30 Aug 10, 03:32
http://www.da-kolkoz.com/photos/03a0605a0d1f8efd7c1bf39770310515df467f47/photo-ibrahimovic-pique-1273223454840.jpg

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/1866/barcelonasportingibrahi.jpg

http://mtpundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/haha_nelson.jpg

pazzainteramala
30 Aug 10, 03:38
who do you guys think will be ibras bitch at milan ?? i say little antonini or pato.

|| WS10 ||
30 Aug 10, 03:46
who do you guys think will be ibras bitch at milan ?? i say little antonini or pato.

ibra and dinho will be little fags with each other
LMAO

lonewolf19
30 Aug 10, 03:48
Okay. Can someone who knows the detail about the transfer explains this saga to me?

How did Milan got him from 70 mil down to 24 mil? I understand that Barca will be saving a huge chunk of $$ from his salaries....

Nyall
30 Aug 10, 03:57
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3504/endthread.jpg

The777
30 Aug 10, 04:02
Lonewolf, I guess Barca were desperate to sell him given Ibra the cunt's problems with the club.

However, I can't help but think that (call me paranoid if you want guys) that prick named raola works for BBilan. I feel that this very same thing may happen to Balo in 2011. In short, BBilan want to buy our good players who can cause trouble like Balo or Ibra (because of their characteristics) by first making them leave Inter for other clubs by causing controversy using their media power, then buy them from their respective teams. Remember that raola basically set up Ibra's departure from Barca. Pretty conspiracy yes.

Faяouk
30 Aug 10, 05:23
Lonewolf, I guess Barca were desperate to sell him given Ibra the cunt's problems with the club.

However, I can't help but think that (call me paranoid if you want guys) that prick named raola works for BBilan. I feel that this very same thing may happen to Balo in 2011. In short, BBilan want to buy our good players who can cause trouble like Balo or Ibra (because of their characteristics) by first making them leave Inter for other clubs by causing controversy using their media power, then buy them from their respective teams. Remember that raola basically set up Ibra's departure from Barca. Pretty conspiracy yes.

OMG! http://serve.mysmiley.net/scared/scared0012.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net) You caught us!

:lol:

a4win
30 Aug 10, 07:01
For me, " he just want to be the Top superstar, in Barca he will never be"

so why not go to Bilan.

Luka
30 Aug 10, 07:29

And people want to give him the dignity of having a normal thread name :shades:

What's next ? Bash our captain openly in the public, that he never deserved to be captain of Inter or something ? :lol:

Puma
30 Aug 10, 08:22
Notice how he talks about himself in Third Person tense? Ibrahimovic is such a cocksucker.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

'Inter won nothing until I arrived'
Monday 30 August, 2010

Milan's new signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic has fired a broadside at former club Inter and their captain Javier Zanetti.

The Swedish striker made a shock move back to Italy over the weekend, returning to San Siro on loan with a view to a £24m transfer next summer.

Ibrahimovic showed no hesitation in joining Milan even though he spent three years with their bitter rivals Inter.

Javier Zanetti said that given the person Ibrahimovic is, he really wasn't surprised by the move.

Speaking to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Ibra said: “Inter are going down their own path, they don't need to think about me.

“But until Ibrahimovic arrived, they hadn't won anything. I expected something of this nature from Zanetti.

“I would have spoken well of Ibrahimovic in his place.

“The train moves on. I spent three very beautiful years in Nerazzurro, but now I am only thinking about Milan, so I will play the derbies to win them all.

“In the next four years this team can win everything and I put myself at the service of my team-mates to get the maximum. The personal objectives come afterwards.

“We are among the strongest attacks in Europe with Ronaldinho and Pato. And don't forget Borriello and Inzaghi.

http://www.football-italia.net/aug30c.html

Handoyo
30 Aug 10, 08:25
Did he actually kiss the Milan badge last night?

CafeCordoba
30 Aug 10, 08:29
What does it matter what he does? He's a merc, his actions actually means completely nothing.

(dunno if he kissed, and personally I don't give a damn)

Nero Indigo
30 Aug 10, 08:36
Like it matters if he did (kiss the badge). He low-balled Zanetti and the club!? Honestly, the best way to handle this guys status in our forum is to ignore him.

jayjay
30 Aug 10, 08:48
Ive jacked him in on fifa 10 and 09

Cumon hes just a jubentus blodded milanista

A.l.i
30 Aug 10, 10:24
What an asshole !!!!!! You hypocite of a man. And you don't have the right to comment on Il Capitano. He has a brain, you don't you piece of shit !!!!.

Il Nose = +1

alvaro
30 Aug 10, 10:56
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/041721k4JyeK9/610x.jpg

Raiola: My penis is this big when ERECT!
Ibra: hohohoh
Galliani: hohoho
Silvio: REALLY?
Braida: I envy you mofo.

CafeCordoba
30 Aug 10, 11:00
Hahahah.. you could get that much dicks in the same picture only in bukkake-videoclips.

Jnr
30 Aug 10, 11:08
"I expected something of this nature from Zanetti."

Listen to this prick! He is 100% troublemaker, he says shit about one of the most respected footballer on earth, Capitano Zanetti..

Zanetti simply told “It doesn’t entirely surprise me, as knowing him you could expect something like this,” wich basically means he is a low life prostitute said in nice sentence wich IS just so true and honest, he didnt invent anything..But he just choked and said exactly the same thing back at Zanetti..How much of a sucker and failure one man can be?

God I cant wait til 14.11.2010..Its the day we will smack his ugly face and arrogant, egoistic personality back to earth when they leave San Siro with 3 point less..

Tutti Pazzi Per Materazzi
30 Aug 10, 11:13
Fucking prick... 14.11 2010 Ibrahimobitch. That is the day. I will be in the stands, this is a promise.

a4win
30 Aug 10, 12:47
This man clearly cannot forget about Inter, He Spoke about Capitano and now
Sneijder.
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=26271

Forget about Inter and just do ur job in Bilan, clearly u cannot do it in Barca.

Stefan
30 Aug 10, 13:22
Seedorf reminds ibra that he is a cl flop...

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnet=ZmNpbnRlcm5ld3MuaXQtMjYyODg

Campione
30 Aug 10, 13:37
Seedorf reminds ibra that he is a cl flop...

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnet=ZmNpbnRlcm5ld3MuaXQtMjYyODg

:lol: What a "warm" welcome.

Kato
30 Aug 10, 13:55
Wow, the average age of the posters in this forum seems to have lowered to something around the level of a 9 year old.. Really guys?!

Ok, Ibra is a cunt for his behaviour right now.. But have some damn class at the same time! Always thought Interisti maintained their class throughout these situations, though this really is making me question that. It also doesn't erase what he did whilst he was here, ok so he shouldn't be in La Grande, but jesu cristo, a lot of people really need to grow up..

And people actually still question why most of the good posters don't take time to write on here anymore?!

Bessi
30 Aug 10, 14:02
Kat, I might be very young, but I was very disappointed when I saw this transfer done, cause he was my beloved player, just as Adri was. He just broke my heart, and I still cannot believe Ibra has done this to us. :(

And no, I still don't forget what he's done for us.

Kato
30 Aug 10, 14:05
really wasn't referring to you.. just the ridiculous posts a few pages previously. Being disappointed is fine, I think everybody is disappointed and was last year also when he left to Barcelona, but none of that is an excuse for the level of maturity of some people

jmaster
30 Aug 10, 14:11
"I won't leave this team until we have won everything." - :lol: he's going to die in Milan

gesi-ny
30 Aug 10, 14:16
Because he is almost 30 and he knows no one wants him after failing miserably at Barca. I hope this will be another flop for Milan...furthermore, creating problems among players.

Puma
30 Aug 10, 14:30

I've never seen so many cunts in one photograph. It is easy to tell that they are all Milanisti from the smug way they are all smiling. They make me sick.

M.Adnan
30 Aug 10, 14:45
This guy is sad.

Did he learn anything from his last experience? (moving to Barca to win the CL and then lose to very same team that he left)

And If I were him I wouldn't be talking like this while Materazzi still hasn't retired. (or did Matrix already pass his job to Lucio?)

Mino
30 Aug 10, 16:26
http://www4.0zz0.com/2010/08/30/15/639181882.jpg

the important think is to be among the candidates :drool::D

LMFAO :lol:

ibra :finger:

tott
30 Aug 10, 16:32
"I expected something of this nature from Zanetti."

Listen to this prick! He is 100% troublemaker, he says shit about one of the most respected footballer on earth, Capitano Zanetti..

Zanetti simply told “It doesn’t entirely surprise me, as knowing him you could expect something like this,” wich basically means he is a low life prostitute said in nice sentence wich IS just so true and honest, he didnt invent anything..But he just choked and said exactly the same thing back at Zanetti..How much of a sucker and failure one man can be?

God I cant wait til 14.11.2010..Its the day we will smack his ugly face and arrogant, egoistic personality back to earth when they leave San Siro with 3 point less..

ohh so we will play against milan in 14 november one day after my b-day .. it will be my best present if we win against them.. from yesterday i hate ibra with my soul.. and all of you interisti don't give a fuck about him.because i know in that game OUR PLAYERS will play will all theyre force just to beat milan. and I want in that game materazzi to be a starter... and you know why:joker:

|| WS10 ||
30 Aug 10, 16:35
This man clearly cannot forget about Inter, He Spoke about Capitano and now
Sneijder.
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=26271

Forget about Inter and just do ur job in Bilan, clearly u cannot do it in Barca.

LMAO
Sneijder>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ibra
Sneijder is 20 times better then Ibra

Pajo
30 Aug 10, 16:37
anyone translate?

Nyall
30 Aug 10, 16:39
http://www4.0zz0.com/2010/08/30/15/639181882.jpg

LMFAO :lol:

ibra :finger:
OH SHIT! THAT MADE MY DAY! PWNED!!!!!!!!!

Handoyo
30 Aug 10, 16:50
HAHAHA

Absolutely pwned

Grande Sneijder!

Btw, for some reason, I still do not regret putting his name on the back of my 08/09 jerseys. The Parma comeback that he did was legendary, and so were the Serie A season he had in 08/09.

Mino
30 Aug 10, 16:52
official ibrahimovic in bbilan

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8356/981872426.jpg

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8356/981872426.jpg

InteristaLT
30 Aug 10, 16:53
Good one Wes:)But if Milan sign Robinho that wont be very nice for us...

William
30 Aug 10, 17:37
Good one Wes:)But if Milan sign Robinho that wont be very nice for us...

Robino and Zlutan, I'm terrified haha

Nah bbilan's 'better' feature was their attack wasnt that bad which is now good but their midfield and defence still suck ass ;)

nerazzurribhoy
30 Aug 10, 18:15
It`s only been around two days but already this worthless oxygen thief is turning my stomach, the calcioitalia website (100% bias and anti-inter) at 10pm gmt last night read with the headline Milan top of Serie A with a pic of Ibra below, 90 mins in, 3330 to go and bilan have already won the league.

Robinho, im pissing myself

InteristaLT
30 Aug 10, 18:20
Can someone tell me what Zlutan told that Wes responded him about Golden Ball please?:)

rockball
30 Aug 10, 18:35
Honestly, Milan have got a lot stronger this season. With Ronadinho-Ibra-Pato they have a tremendous strike force and not overly dependent on any one player. They can afford to have one of them out of form or injured but still get goals. The midfield got some steel with Boateng and defence has definitely improved with Papapapospopslos.

Our only hope now is that they sign Robinho. He would ensure Ronaldinho goes out partying every night and they could also take out
Pato with them. Just stay away from the Nerazzurris.

Mino
30 Aug 10, 18:43
Can someone tell me what Zlutan told that Wes responded him about Golden Ball please?:)

ibrahimonose : iniesta is the one who deserve the golden ball not sneijder

pazzainteramala
31 Aug 10, 00:18

lmaoooooo

William
31 Aug 10, 00:20

hahaha brilliant!

pazzainteramala
31 Aug 10, 00:21
"I won't leave this team until we have won everything." - :lol: he's going to die in Milan

lol thats what i said when i heard that. he will be the oldest player to even play football period.

|| WS10 ||
31 Aug 10, 05:06
hahahahahh guys look what i saw over at the milan forum :lol:

i shall worship at zlatan's feet this year

he is the all-conquering zlatan. zlatan will lead us 2 victory.

zlatan. zlatan is my fave name rite now.

the man has a golden dick.

:palm: :lol:

Handoyo
31 Aug 10, 08:26
I'm stripping off the poll. The result is obvious.

ronaldinhiano
31 Aug 10, 17:07

:palm: :lol:Yeah but no need to be a constant troll over at our forums mmmmkay :wallbang:

Anyway...Did Zlatan ever injure Chivu??I'm almost sure he did...which is why I was shocked at when he first came to Inter

_Ivan_
31 Aug 10, 17:14

So zlatan is now ''a god'' to them :palm:

InteristaLT
31 Aug 10, 17:15
So zlatan is now ''a god'' to them :palm:

Bigger:D

jayjay
31 Aug 10, 19:25
Guys have you seen zlatans Brillant Squad number

*evil laugh*

pazzainteramala
31 Aug 10, 19:39

lmaooooo all of milan is deep throating him, what loosers.

Luka
31 Aug 10, 19:39
What's the number ?

pazzainteramala
31 Aug 10, 19:41
hey guys http://i.imgur.com/utqAH.gifhttp://img715.imageshack.us/img715/963/lolgalliani.gif
i also found this on milan forum Just got back from my gf`s place.If i had any jizz left in me i would spread it all over my screen now..FUCKING AWESOME MERCATO

this is what someone said about ibra Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck off with that piece of shit. Please.
Awfull guy, only wants money. He fucked Juve, he was a bitch @ Inter and he sucks @ Barcelona.

jayjay
31 Aug 10, 20:02
What's the number ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.C._Milan

:D

dynasty27
31 Aug 10, 20:04
Did you mean Rubinho?

Dylan
31 Aug 10, 23:01
Why 70? Not even birthday?!

jayjay
01 Sep 10, 00:03
Did you mean Rubinho?

I ment ibra

InteristaLT
01 Sep 10, 08:11
Look at this piece of shit.Red carpet for him:palm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGf0vizy2oA

William
01 Sep 10, 14:58
WHAT A DICK!!! ITS LIKE THEY HAVE SIGNED GOD!!!

Snowgoons
01 Sep 10, 15:44
Wes needs to show some class. First time in his life he's ahead of Ibra in any sort of nominations and he says It's all about being nominated. Funny.

milton
01 Sep 10, 15:50
Look at this piece of shit.Red carpet for him:palm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGf0vizy2oA

look how happy they are, it's like they've just won a treble or something

_Ivan_
01 Sep 10, 16:05
When season starts they always are happy, but on the ending not much of happiness is left.

InteristaLT
01 Sep 10, 17:08
And look how that big nosed double crossing idiot is posing with his brand new BBilan shirt.Man that makes me puke.I hope he fails big time

pazzainteramala
01 Sep 10, 17:17
lmao a presentation wtf do milan think ibra is the messiah wtff. i dont remember the last time we did a presentation,

milantisti mark my word ibra will say maximum 2 years and betray you guys and talk shit about milan its his personality.

vitomins
01 Sep 10, 18:39
lmao a presentation wtf do milan think ibra is the messiah wtff. i dont remember the last time we did a presentation,

milantisti mark my word ibra will say maximum 2 years and betray you guys and talk shit about milan its his personality.

We did one for Eto'o...

InteristaLT
01 Sep 10, 18:47
We did one for Eto'o...

But that one was "normal":)Without red carpet,kids with our kits and not in the middle of the game:)

dynasty27
01 Sep 10, 18:50
Self claimed glamour clubs always like to celebrate new big signings in fashion.

InteristaLT
01 Sep 10, 18:52
I wonder will they make similar presentation for Rubinho?:lol:If they do then I want to see it:lol:Maybe Camel Face will come there to be presentated for the second time?:palm:

InteristaLT
01 Sep 10, 18:53
Oh my bad I think they already made one...

|| WS10 ||
01 Sep 10, 19:16
Milan Striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Barcelona Coach Pep Guardiola Runs Away From His Player Problems

New Milan signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic has taken a shot at former coach Pep Guardiola, claiming he runs away from his problems...

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has taken a parting swipe at Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola after signing for Milan last weekend. The 28-year-old had fallen out with his former boss before securing a loan move to the Rossoneri, who have the option of purchasing him outright for €24 million after the 2010-11 season.

"I said nothing, but I can't afford to stay in the stands and watch the weather. Nobody at Barcelona wanted to sell me, but the problems began in March. I sought an explanation, but he didn't answer me," he told the press.

"A great coach solves the problems with his players. A little one runs away from his problems. At first we had a good dialogue, then suddenly, I don't know what happened. I can't afford to spend a year or three in the stands, I saw what happened last season with Thierry Henry."

Despite the problems with the Blaugrana, the former Ajax star is very pleased to be back at San Siro and believes his side can make an impression this season based on their potent strike force.

"Robinho is a magician. We have the strongest attack in Europe, if I were the coach of Milan then I would be very happy," suggested the Swedish international.

Ibrahimovic spent five seasons with Juventus and Inter from 2004 to 2009, scoring 80 goals in the Italian top flight during that spell.

pazzainteramala
01 Sep 10, 20:29
ibra is shitting on everyone i cant wait until it backfires.

kova9
01 Sep 10, 21:04
I'm acctually more mad at our managment for not trying to bring him back, since we sold Balotelli, and bought NOBODY!

|| WS10 ||
01 Sep 10, 21:07
I'm acctually more mad at our managment for not trying to bring him back, since we sold Balotelli, and bought NOBODY!

:palm: we dont need him

nerazzurribhoy
01 Sep 10, 21:57
Morratti said a few months ago he`d like ibrahimobitch back but only if he admitted he was wrong to leave, easy to read between those lines............we dont want that troublemaker back.

Mark my words it will be a big red carpet next summer too when then get balotelli on loan.....maybe even january.

hallak
01 Sep 10, 22:41
even tho i adored him when he was with us and cheered for him when he played in barca, i dont want him back cuz i felt like he saw himself bigger than inter
inter > 1000000x ibrahimovitch
still love the dude

pazzainteramala
01 Sep 10, 22:44
Self claimed glamour clubs always like to celebrate new big signings in fashion.

lol,,,,,,,if we were to get ibra back that would mean definite failure in europe.

|| WS10 ||
01 Sep 10, 22:51
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47330000/jpg/_47330032_inter282.jpg
Fuck you Ibra

minterke
02 Sep 10, 03:05
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47330000/jpg/_47330032_inter282.jpg
Fuck you Ibra

It's more lik Eto'o-Wes-Milito vs. Ibra-Pato-Ronaldinho-Robinho.

mario.santon
02 Sep 10, 05:46
Barca send him onloan to Milan... just to bug us and Madrid :)

Visca
02 Sep 10, 09:11
Milan Striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Barcelona Coach Pep Guardiola Runs Away From His Player Problems

New Milan signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic has taken a shot at former coach Pep Guardiola, claiming he runs away from his problems...

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has taken a parting swipe at Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola after signing for Milan last weekend. The 28-year-old had fallen out with his former boss before securing a loan move to the Rossoneri, who have the option of purchasing him outright for €24 million after the 2010-11 season.

"I said nothing, but I can't afford to stay in the stands and watch the weather. Nobody at Barcelona wanted to sell me, but the problems began in March. I sought an explanation, but he didn't answer me," he told the press.

"A great coach solves the problems with his players. A little one runs away from his problems. At first we had a good dialogue, then suddenly, I don't know what happened. I can't afford to spend a year or three in the stands, I saw what happened last season with Thierry Henry."

Despite the problems with the Blaugrana, the former Ajax star is very pleased to be back at San Siro and believes his side can make an impression this season based on their potent strike force.

"Robinho is a magician. We have the strongest attack in Europe, if I were the coach of Milan then I would be very happy," suggested the Swedish international.

Ibrahimovic spent five seasons with Juventus and Inter from 2004 to 2009, scoring 80 goals in the Italian top flight during that spell.

Shut up Ibra.

Mark my words, within 2 seasons he will be at Real Madrid. Traitorous deeds will continue...

InteristaLT
02 Sep 10, 09:20
Just read this one:palm:We are so scared...
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnet=ZmNpbnRlcm5ld3MuaXQtMjY0ODg

Visca
02 Sep 10, 09:37
I hope we end up with Milan in the CL round of 16 and give him a good thrashing (sorry Dinho)

|| WS10 ||
03 Sep 10, 00:26
I hope we end up with Milan in the CL round of 16 and give him a good thrashing (sorry Dinho)

I hope so too Barca would rip apart that shitty Milan defense
Villa and Messi would both get hatricks

Visca
03 Sep 10, 01:52
"According to Italian newspaper Corriere dello Sport and its sources in Spain, Barcelona coach Josep Guardiola wanted Zlatan Ibrahimovic out because the Swede started acting like a bully with the younger players in the team, especially Bojan Krkic and Pedro."

:lol::lol: I wouldn't put too much credibility into this, but still

|| WS10 ||
03 Sep 10, 01:55
"According to Italian newspaper Corriere dello Sport and its sources in Spain, Barcelona coach Josep Guardiola wanted Zlatan Ibrahimovic out because the Swede started acting like a bully with the younger players in the team, especially Bojan Krkic and Pedro."

:lol::lol: I wouldn't put too much credibility into this, but still

Visca
03 Sep 10, 01:58
I'm just imagining him in my head beating on poor Bojan :depress:

pazzainteramala
03 Sep 10, 03:18
lol ibra the bully lol

Faяouk
03 Sep 10, 06:12

I just hope you don't turn on the sprinklers and start diving like it's a fucking swimming pool...

Visca
03 Sep 10, 06:14
You shut your mouth about Biscuits, he's just special :(

Ibra probably bullied him :lol:

Faяouk
03 Sep 10, 06:20
Seriously what's up with that? Do you have any idea why he fell out with Pep? I heard that when he benched him against Stuttgart in March, Ibra told him "You don't put a Ferrari in the garage". But what on earth would make a coach not talk to his player for six months? Something really terrible must have happened, but Ibra in all his interviews says he has no idea, and for some weird reason calls him a "philosopher". :lol:

Any help would be appreciated man...

Visca
03 Sep 10, 06:33
fuck if I know, news reports are saying completely different stuff. There's those who believe he was bitter over being benched and so got into some argument, then there's that news article that said he was bullying the "kids" of our team, some say it's because of something Raiola said to Pep. I don't think we'll ever really know because Pep is just keeping his mouth shut and wanting us to forget about him.

I'm pretty sure it was a combination of Raiola's big mouth and Ibra's ego tbh

Luka
03 Sep 10, 07:49
One of the reasons Ibrahimovic fell at Barca is because he couldn't moan, and complain at other players and acted like the best God invention in football, like he did at Inter in his last season. Hard to complain, when you have players like Messi, Iniesta or Xavi next to you. Took some big slice of confidence in Il Nose.

Looking forward to the same at milan :thumbsup:

Faяouk
03 Sep 10, 08:33
One of the reasons Ibrahimovic fell at Barca is because he couldn't moan, and complain at other players and acted like the best God invention in football, like he did at Inter in his last season. Hard to complain, when you have players like Messi, Iniesta or Xavi next to you. Took some big slice of confidence in Il Nose.

Looking forward to the same at milan :thumbsup:

So you are implying that at Inter he moaned because he was surrounded by nobodies?

Btw, I think the CL choker tag is a bit unfair. Clearly you all know that Inter lacked any God damn creative player in midfield back then... he carried you in Serie A but in Europe it was too much of a task.

and thanks Visca... didn't know you were a girl... how long have you been supporting Barca? Did you ever go to the Camp Nou?

Alex de Large
03 Sep 10, 09:08
Ibrahimovic never had a creative midf in CL@RuBentus&Inter, it 's going to be very interesting to see if he still chokes in CL with one or not. Now he has a good striker like Pato, a creative mid like Pirlo and also Robinho and Ronaldinho who can create.

Luka
03 Sep 10, 09:09
So you are implying that at Inter he moaned because he was surrounded by nobodies?

When he came to Barcelona, Iniesta, Xavi, Messi were already stars. At Inter he basicly was the star of the team, who fans loved. At Barcelona he lost that status.

Btw, I think the CL choker tag is a bit unfair. Clearly you all know that Inter lacked any God damn creative player in midfield back then... he carried you in Serie A but in Europe it was too much of a task.

Didn't you forget about something ?

Faяouk
03 Sep 10, 09:32
When he came to Barcelona, Iniesta, Xavi, Messi were already stars. At Inter he basicly was the star of the team, who fans loved. At Barcelona he lost that status.

Ok, but what does that have to do with Pep? He left because Guardiola hadn't talked to him in six months. What a pussy way of a coach, especially considering he is the one who insisted on buying him.

Didn't you forget about something ?

?

Luka
03 Sep 10, 09:39
Ok, but what does that have to do with Pep?

How did you get impression I was talking about Pep - Ibrahimovic relationship ?

?
Yeah, I thought so.

Faяouk
03 Sep 10, 11:21
Yeah, I thought so.

So why don't you enlighten me?

Visca
03 Sep 10, 11:43
and thanks Visca... didn't know you were a girl... how long have you been supporting Barca? Did you ever go to the Camp Nou?

This is actually only my third season following Barca, I'm a loser yes, got into them after Euro 2008. I had been cheering for Spain because of Fernando Torres (been following Liverpool for quite a while now, which explains another reason I came here, to discuss Rafa) and I was massively impressed by Xavi... so when the club season started I began watching some Barca matches and eventually fell in love with the entire club. Huge contrast how one club I like is failing miserably and the other is enjoying quite a bit of success, and I am probably the only cule not excited about Mascherano. :lol: I haven't been to the Camp Nou yet but I hope to go in the next couple years... sucks living so far away.

Also, good luck with Ibra, your forums will soon be filled with his fangirls who love him because quote, "he's tall and sexy". I'm glad that infestation is gone from Barca Forum. :D

Luka
03 Sep 10, 11:44
So why don't you enlighten me?

It's more funny that way. :)

Here's a hint though: It's summer of 2010, not 2009.

Faяouk
03 Sep 10, 12:03
This is actually only my third season following Barca, I'm a loser yes, got into them after Euro 2008. I had been cheering for Spain because of Fernando Torres (been following Liverpool for quite a while now, which explains another reason I came here, to discuss Rafa) and I was massively impressed by Xavi... so when the club season started I began watching some Barca matches and eventually fell in love with the entire club. Huge contrast how one club I like is failing miserably and the other is enjoying quite a bit of success, and I am probably the only cule not excited about Mascherano. :lol: I haven't been to the Camp Nou yet but I hope to go in the next couple years... sucks living so far away.

Also, good luck with Ibra, your forums will soon be filled with his fangirls who love him because quote, "he's tall and sexy". I'm glad that infestation is gone from Barca Forum. :D

Loser? You actually got to support them in their best time ever :P But now that you say Liverpool, the word loser makes sense!

Fan girls haven't arrived yet, but Sweedish Zlatan fan club have started to show up. We got used to it, actually we have a guy who supports KPB! :lol:

It's more funny that way. :)

Here's a hint though: It's summer of 2010, not 2009.

You mean he flopped with Barca? He scored against Stuttgart and twice against Arsenal, so...

Luka
03 Sep 10, 12:11
You mean he flopped with Barca? He scored against Stuttgart and twice against Arsenal, so...
so he didn't flop.

Great analysis. Your boss must be proud of you.

Faяouk
03 Sep 10, 12:17
so he didn't flop.

Great analysis. Your boss must be proud of you.

Wasn't the initial discussion about flopping in Europe?

If you mean the Inter game then:

a) He doesn't have to score every game, does he?
b) At San Siro, you outplayed them everywhere.
c) He was just coming back from injury.
d) His style doesn't fit the Barca type of play, and everyone knows that.
e) He had already fell out with Pep.

But of course it's easier to just go with the obvious and say "Oh he chokes in Europe". I mean, I understand people saying he's a mercenary and talks good about his clubs and then dumps them, and that's true. But to just call him a choker in Europe without looking at the facts (Sorry Rafa), is plain hypocritical, especially considering that I'm dead sure most people here refused the "Europe Choker" tag when he was with Inter...

Visca
03 Sep 10, 12:19
Loser? You actually got to support them in their best time ever :P But now that you say Liverpool, the word loser makes sense!

Fan girls haven't arrived yet, but Sweedish Zlatan fan club have started to show up. We got used to it, actually we have a guy who supports KPB! :lol:

Well I've had my fair share of people who assume I'm just a glory hunter, so. And I will ignore what you said about Liverpool.

And believe me, they will come. They will only post in Ibra's thread and refuse to have any discussion about Milan because they know nothing other than the exact length of Ibra's nose. :D

Luka
03 Sep 10, 12:27
But of course it's easier to just go with the obvious and say "Oh he chokes in Europe".
You have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm pretty sure I know 10x as much about Ibrahimovic as you do. I've watched his every single game at Inter, and then a fair share at Barcelona, and if he wasn't a flop, he would still play at Barcelona today.

I know it's nice to sign him, but it's not me who is blinded, it's you. If you don't listen to me, go listen to Barca fans, and why they were so excited that they got Villa instead of Ibrahimovic.

Couple goals doesn't means nothing.

Faяouk
03 Sep 10, 12:35
You have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm pretty sure I know 10x as much about Ibrahimovic as you do. I've watched his every single game at Inter, and then a fair share at Barcelona, and if he wasn't a flop, he would still play at Barcelona today.

I know it's nice to sign him, but it's not me who is blinded, it's you. If you don't listen to me, go listen to Barca fans, and why they were so excited that they got Villa instead of Ibrahimovic.

Couple goals doesn't means nothing.

I accept that you've watched Ibra more than me, so please tell me, did you label him a choker in Europe while he was with Inter? I respect your opinion on football, as you analyze things well, so most probably you wouldn't just jump into conclusions so I'm interested to know.

About Barcelona, signing him from the beginning was the mistake. I think everyone in the world except Pep knew that Eto'o was exactly what Barcelona needed, and Ibra is the opposite of that. Eto'o, and now Villa, are perfectly suited for the Barca tiki-taka football which involves a lot of movement and team work. Ibra is the exact opposite of that, he's a selfish fuck who won't work for the team, but will carry it when it's build around him.

Barca fans who hate on him are just because Pep doesn't like him. You know, he's catalan, so obviously makes no wrong. Never mind the Caceres, Hleb, and Chygarynsky deals. Guardiola is faultless to Barca fans, so of course everyone will blame Ibra.

I'm not saying Ibra's faultless, because he's not. He's a class A cunt. And I'm not blinded by him, he hasn't even played a single minute for us, so I have no reason to twist facts about him. I'm just thinking the "Europe choker" tag is ridiculous. He had to carry the Inter team all the time and it was obvious the lack of creativity from midfield. Obviously, some times he gave up just like his last season with you and blasted the whole team, because he thinks he's the best. Which probably didn't work at Barcelona, and I think that's why he was sold...

Visca
03 Sep 10, 12:45
I don't mind Caceres, I think if given a chance he could prove to be decent, however Hleb and Chygrynskiy sucked monkey balls. However we did not pay out the ass (+ one of our best players) for any of them.

Luka
03 Sep 10, 12:50
I accept that you've watched Ibra more than me, so please tell me, did you label him a choker in Europe while he was with Inter?
I didn't accept to realise it before Man Utd games, but afterwards, and especialy when I saw him in Barca, I quickly caught up.

But this time the fact he is joinging Milan has zip to do with it. I'd say the same thing whether he joined Cesena, Ancona, or Bari.

William
03 Sep 10, 15:14
Soon as Zlatan hears that CL music he crumbles

pazzainteramala
03 Sep 10, 15:20
Soon as Zlatan hears that CL music he crumbles:thumbsup:

minterke
03 Sep 10, 21:12
Luka I know you hate Zlatan and so do I but he did not flop with Barca...just because they sold him doesn't mean he flopped.

Against Arsenal he was terrific, and he was very good in the league as well. But we all know Ibra sucks against his former teams...he crumbles under the pressure.

|| WS10 ||
03 Sep 10, 22:13
Zlatan: City not ready for success

Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he was not interested in joining Manchester City this summer as they are not yet ready to challenge for big prizes.

Ibrahimovic joined AC Milan initially on loan with a view to a permanent move last week after an unhappy spell at Barcelona.

City were reported to be interested in signing the Sweden international after Barcelona made it clear they were willing to offload the skilful attacker.

However, Ibrahimovic has hinted he rejected a move to Eastlands with Roberto Mancini's side still in the early stages of their development.

"City must fight Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal - sides which took years to build," said Ibrahimovic.

"City are still a side for the future. I chose Milan because they are a team that can win prizes now.

"City can wait for the future but I can't."

Ibrahimovic says he had no choice but to leave Barcelona after falling out of favour with coach Pep Guardiola.

"The problems began in March. I asked for an explanation, but he did not give it to me," added Ibrahimovic.

"I couldn't take it. I had no choice but to find a new place of work and I was lucky to go to a club like Milan.

"I will soon be 29 years old and cannot afford to lose a year sitting on the bench and watching the weather. I saw what happened last season with Thierry Henry."

Dylan
03 Sep 10, 22:20
Jesus just lash out at everything/one. Like a bitchy 16 year old girl wanting attention.

pazzainteramala
03 Sep 10, 22:21
"City are still a side for the future. I chose Milan because they are a team that can win prizes now.

"City can wait for the future but I can't."

glory hunter.

Visca
03 Sep 10, 22:24
I know really, it's one thing to be a glory hunter but another to actually admit it and still think you're god's gift to football. This guy rivals C. Ronaldo in arrogance and idiocy, I swear.

minterke
03 Sep 10, 22:33
I know really, it's one thing to be a glory hunter but another to actually admit it and still think you're god's gift to football. This guy rivals C. Ronaldo in arrogance and idiocy, I swear.

CR7 > Messi

Visca
03 Sep 10, 22:52
CR7 > Messi

no way man

Dylan
03 Sep 10, 22:54
Personal arguments aside . Just no. CR<Messi.
Btw I'm not a fan of either. I think it's not as far apart as people think but still.

|| WS10 ||
04 Sep 10, 01:04
CR7 > Messi

Sneijder>CR7 and Messi :D

and Ibra sounds like he's on his period

Dylan
04 Sep 10, 01:08

and Ibra sounds like he's on his period

Zanetti>(All above) Teehee

jefecito
04 Sep 10, 08:16

no he's not :p

Visca
04 Sep 10, 08:23
A rock > Ibra

Luka
04 Sep 10, 08:57
Luka I know you hate Zlatan and so do I but he did not flop with Barca...just because they sold him doesn't mean he flopped.

Against Arsenal he was terrific, and he was very good in the league as well. But we all know Ibra sucks against his former teams...he crumbles under the pressure.
He was good in the league for couple of months, when he wanted to please the fans. After that his ego took over, he moved less, he worked less, and that's where the problems started.

Like I've said, Ibrahimovic's performances are closely tied to his ego being carresed on a daily basis.

snowforum180
04 Sep 10, 20:24
I can just see me swearing my heart out when we play milan. I honestly think im going to hate him more then any footballer.

why the fuck did i ever get his jersey.:wallbang2:

jayjay
04 Sep 10, 20:50
Matrix>Ibra

Visca
05 Sep 10, 03:11
why the fuck did i ever get his jersey.:wallbang2:

BURN IT :D

jefecito
05 Sep 10, 06:04
ya just do it :)

Pajo
05 Sep 10, 10:58
i have vieri and ronaldo jerseys :lol:

_Ivan_
05 Sep 10, 11:03
ya just do it :)

and feels quite better, isn't he

William
05 Sep 10, 18:22
For anyone interested, I have found a way to remove Zlutans name from you Inter jerseys safely

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrMD_z_FnNk

InteristaLT
05 Sep 10, 19:09
For anyone interested, I have found a way to remove Zlutans name from you Inter jerseys safely

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrMD_z_FnNk

Thats epic:lol:

Visca
06 Sep 10, 01:52
:lol::lol:

Coasterfreek
06 Sep 10, 02:04
Nice video, Luckily I don't own an Ibrahimovic jersey. Of course in American Football, I own a Randy Moss one (where the story is just as Depressing) as Ibra's. I haven't burnt it at all. I'd just use it to play football with friends. It will get beat up enough you can't use the trash no more.

mario.santon
06 Sep 10, 02:17
i have vieri and ronaldo jerseys :lol:

then if u want someone out, just buy their t-shirts

pazzainteramala
06 Sep 10, 17:53
i own one ibra jersey and the name is partially off already lol .

William
06 Sep 10, 17:58
i own one ibra jersey and the name is partially off already lol .

how did you manage that?

jayjay
06 Sep 10, 18:08
My ibra jersey from 2008/2009s name is already peeling off

Hopefully by the time the name is gone i would have lost a bit of belly so i could wear it again

Faяouk
07 Sep 10, 10:13
Milan’s new signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he has no fear of being booed by Inter fans or playing in a team with as many as four strikers.

The 28-year-old Sweden international joined Milan on loan from Barcelona with a view to a €24m transfer the weekend before the window closed.

His arrival coincided with that of Robinho, giving Milan an embarrassment of riches up front.

“I don’t know how we’ll play in Milan. I have only been at Milanello for one day. But this [four-man attack] is a beautiful solution,” Ibrahimovic told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Attack is always the best defence. This is my philosophy. I came to Milan to win many trophies and the Champions League, which is in our plans for this season.

“But the Champions League is a question of details and luck. I have seen teams win it who I never would have imagined being able to have success.”

When asked if he feared the reaction of Inter fans to his move to their most heated rivals, Ibrahimovic said: “Scared of what? I have never been scared.

“I know [there is great expectations surrounding my return]. Let’s hope that this enthusiasm around the team is positive.

“I have been used to pressure since I was a little boy, but this time it will be different: with Milan and all this expectation, it’s really something else,” he concluded.

http://football-italia.net/sep07f.html

lol

Dylan
07 Sep 10, 10:16
Seriously.. This guy is asking to be shot.
Throw him into Curva with a BBilan jersy on.

Universe
07 Sep 10, 11:31
Milan’s new signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he has no fear of being booed by Inter fans or playing in a team with as many as four strikers.

The 28-year-old Sweden international joined Milan on loan from Barcelona with a view to a €24m transfer the weekend before the window closed.

His arrival coincided with that of Robinho, giving Milan an embarrassment of riches up front.

“I don’t know how we’ll play in Milan. I have only been at Milanello for one day. But this [four-man attack] is a beautiful solution,” Ibrahimovic told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Attack is always the best defence. This is my philosophy. I came to Milan to win many trophies and the Champions League, which is in our plans for this season.

“But the Champions League is a question of details and luck. I have seen teams win it who I never would have imagined being able to have success.”

When asked if he feared the reaction of Inter fans to his move to their most heated rivals, Ibrahimovic said: “Scared of what? I have never been scared.

“I know [there is great expectations surrounding my return]. Let’s hope that this enthusiasm around the team is positive.

“I have been used to pressure since I was a little boy, but this time it will be different: with Milan and all this expectation, it’s really something else,” he concluded.

http://football-italia.net/sep07f.html

lol

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3159/ibrascared.jpg

Pajo
07 Sep 10, 14:41
lol, i was just seeing the pics, didnt see who posted, and when i saw the last pic, i said to myself, this must be universe... :lol:

jayjay
07 Sep 10, 17:09
http://i54.tinypic.com/5jshu0.jpg

InteristaLT
07 Sep 10, 17:12
http://i54.tinypic.com/5jshu0.jpg

Hahaha :lol:

InteristaLT
07 Sep 10, 17:14
It goes better and better with each Zlutans interview.
I have been used to pressure since I was a little boy:palm:

William
07 Sep 10, 18:22
I have been used to pressure since I was a little boy:palm:

I wonder if you meant what I think you meant haha

|| WS10 ||
07 Sep 10, 19:06
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3159/ibrascared.jpg

LMAO

mario.santon
07 Sep 10, 21:54
he can always dream on getting the CL trophy.... that's all he can do ha ha ha

Visca
07 Sep 10, 23:50
Ibra thinking of CL trophy he'll never have:

http://www.footballcupleague.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/ibra-neck.jpg

J zanetti
09 Sep 10, 12:52
Another good read from The Swiss ramble

The Zlatan Ibrahimovic Transfer Analysed (http://swissramble.blogspot.com/)

InteristaLT
09 Sep 10, 13:04
I wonder if you meant what I think you meant haha

Hahaha:lol:Maybe I meant this:lol:
No for real this idiot Zlutan is not even funny any more:palm:

Jnr
09 Sep 10, 14:49
A huge :palm: after Ibra`s Bilan press conference today..this motivation speech doesnt buy me, but it does buy all Bilan fans ofcourse..

" Finally I am here now and I think this is the most beautiful shirt I have played in." a whoremonger

"We have the best defence and attack." sure you do..

" I still need a bit more training to be in peak condition and my ambition is to do well." this was his excuse in barcelona until what? until december -januar? until he left?

"I left Inter for a stronger team." the whole of barcelona was punished and you were made the scapegoat, because even pique was doing a better job in attack!

"This year's Serie A is between two clubs... Milan and Inter, but we will finish first and they will finish second." this one i just love, i cant wait to rub it on every bilan and ibra fan out there when they actually realize its us and roma again who will decide the scudetto, leaving bilan with a cl spot and tim cup semifinal elimination and barca knocking them out of cl..

Note that this was written by Landolina and Garganese @ Goal.com with every reason to bend words just to piss us , Inter fans off, but knowing Ibra, it might not be too wrong afterall..

Cant wait for derby!

Luka
09 Sep 10, 14:52
A huge :palm: after Ibra`s Bilan press conference today..this motivation speech doesnt buy me, but it does buy all Bilan fans ofcourse..

" Finally I am here now and I think this is the most beautiful shirt I have played in." a whoremonger

"We have the best defence and attack." sure you do..

" I still need a bit more training to be in peak condition and my ambition is to do well." this was his excuse in barcelona until what? until december -januar? until he left?

"I left Inter for a stronger team." the whole of barcelona was punished and you were made the scapegoat, because even pique was doing a better job in attack!

"This year's Serie A is between two clubs... Milan and Inter, but we will finish first and they will finish second." this one i just love, i cant wait to rub it on every bilan and ibra fan out there when they actually realize its us and roma again who will decide the scudetto, leaving bilan with a cl spot and tim cup semifinal elimination and barca knocking them out of cl..

Note that this was written by Landolina and Garganese @ Goal.com with every reason to bend words just to piss us , Inter fans off, but knowing Ibra, it might not be too wrong afterall..

Cant wait for derby!
Well, at least now people are catching up, what a few of us knew already a year ago.

BTW, This season will be epic. Can't wait to beat his ass, and break his "wherever I go, we win the league" shit.

InteristaLT
09 Sep 10, 14:57
" Finally I am here now and I think this is the most beautiful shirt I have played in."

I hope Wally and Lucio will break his fucking legs in the derby.I cant fucking believe this.What a worm.Fuck Zlutan once again.I cant wait for the derby too...

Universe
09 Sep 10, 15:02
I try not to hold grudges or hard feelings towards former players. I just try to forgive and move on, but Ibra makes it very hard doesn't he.

Luca-22
09 Sep 10, 15:29
Cunt.

InteristaLT
09 Sep 10, 16:09
I try not to hold grudges or hard feelings towards former players. I just try to forgive and move on, but Ibra makes it very hard doesn't he.

He is one of a kind:frustrat:

snowforum180
09 Sep 10, 16:26
If materazzi breaks his legs i will accept his ban and fine.

dynasty27
09 Sep 10, 16:43
This is a two pager of our official season book "Inter 102, la staggione perfetta".
http://a.imageshack.us/img340/1078/ibrathebignoseloser.jpg

Dylan
09 Sep 10, 16:56
Lucio and Samuel UNLEASH!

Edward
09 Sep 10, 16:57
I'm glad he says this kind of crap. it just makes the season more exciting. last year it was Inter vs FIGC etc. now this year we need to prove we can do it with a new coach, and at the same time rub it in Ibra's face once and for all. beating him at barcelona was the final nail in the coffin, now beating him at milan will be like throwing the coffin off a mountain haha

Campione
09 Sep 10, 17:06
Jesus... Zlatan, show some respect :palm:.

Counting the days till 14th November. It's gonna be epic.

Toninu
09 Sep 10, 17:16
He might give us the motivation we really need considering we kinda lost it.

InteristaLT
09 Sep 10, 18:03
beating him at milan will be like throwing the coffin off a mountain haha

:lol:hahaha true

|| WS10 ||
09 Sep 10, 18:49
Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Robinho Press Conference: Milan Will Win The Scudetto, I Don't Care About Inter, Milan Are Greater Than Barcelona - Ibra

Ibra and Robinho have spoken their first official words as Milan players...

Ibrahimovic

"The first few days at Milanello have been fantastic and I received a great response from all," Ibrahimovic declared.

"I could tell this is a great thing and the fans have all been excellent. Everything has been fantastic. Finally I am here now and I think this is the most beautiful shirt I have played in."

Ibrahimovic immediately signalled his intention to achieve great things with his new club.

"Every year you always have to win everything," the 28-year-old stressed.

"When you have a great team like Milan then you are favourites to win the Champions League and Scudetto. Now that I am back in Italy I am hungrier than I was last time I was here. I always enter things to win and if I don't then I have made a mistake.

"With Robinho, Milan have shown that other teams should be scared of us. We can win everything. With motivation, hard work and will then we can win everything I am sure of this. We have the best defence and attack. If we do our job then we can just attack. But, it's all down to the coach. We have five of the strongest strikers in the world. Pippo Inzaghi is a phenomenon as well."

On his reasons for joining, Ibrahimovic told the press: "Silvio Berlusconi convinced me to join. I spoke to him twice and he said many important things. It convinced me. I was already ready, before the clubs agreed. Galliani then came to Barcelona and he said to me 'I won't go back to Milan without you'.

"No player can say no to Milan. There's nothing much to think about, you just say yes and thank the club."

As a former Inter player, Ibrahimovic was inevitably asked about what it would be like facing his old side - especially as his transfer has angered many at Appiano Gentile.

"When I sign for a club then it's always my last club, but you never know what happens," he sighed.

"Barcelona was meant to be my club for life, but then small things make a difference. I hope to stay here long, but it all depends on the club and coach.

"I think Milan are greater than Barcelona if you look at the history. I don't know what the problem was at Barcelona, but Berlusconi convinced me to come here.

"I have never been this motivated in my whole career. I still need a bit more training to be in peak condition and my ambition is to do well. Me and Robinho can play football and we want to give the people trophies. We will see what happens at the end of the season.

"Barcelona-Milan or Milan-Inter? I can't wait to play against Inter. I had a great time at Barcelona and Inter, but Inter are the opposition and I cannot wait for the derby. This year's Serie A is between two clubs... Milan and Inter, but we will finish first and they will finish second."

"Now I am a Milan player. I don't care what Inter have been saying. Milan is my future. We are complete now and have a great mentality. We are favourites to win the Scudetto now. I won at Inter, but now I am here to win. I hope I can do better here compared to what I did at Juventus and Inter. We will make sure the fans enjoy the season.

"People should be happy. Wherever I have been I have won. I left Inter for a stronger team. I left Barcelona because there was someone there who did not want me. I am here now and I want to thank the president and Galliani. I am sure I will win here."

DAMIT I HATE IBRA

Visca
09 Sep 10, 19:58
puke.

sergiu.inter
09 Sep 10, 20:51
lol....i was away 7 days with no internet and this happened...ibra signed for BB ...ibra is out of LGI ...man....i spend every day for the last i don't know how many days on this forum and wait for this to happen and it happens now when i'm not here....

haha...what can i say....1 thing - ibra lovers should go fucking home if they didn't go when he kissed the barca badge....

Edward
11 Sep 10, 20:31
HAHAHA

mega fail. 2-0 loss to cesena and he missed a penalty at 86 minutes

Alex de Large
11 Sep 10, 20:32
Il Nose chokes again.

Dylan
11 Sep 10, 20:34
HILARIOUS!

|| WS10 ||
11 Sep 10, 20:37
HHAHAHAHAHAHAAH IBRA IS SUCH A FAIL HE MISSED A PK TODAY

nerazzurribhoy
11 Sep 10, 20:39
I cant stop laughing at those dicks, choke choke choke

Luka
11 Sep 10, 20:39
Eat shit "Nose".

Nice PK, and nice face :palm: afterwards :)

Analrapist
11 Sep 10, 20:41
HAHAHAHAHAHA, nice debut, you fucknosed cunt!

Bob Sacamano
11 Sep 10, 20:41
Damn never had so much joy the last time when seeing this piece of SHIT missing a penalty.

Efrain21C
11 Sep 10, 20:42
the fantastic four?

thorn
11 Sep 10, 20:44
more like the fagtastic four

|| WS10 ||
11 Sep 10, 20:44
Theres only one fantastic 4 Sneijder Milito Maicon and JC

Dylan
11 Sep 10, 20:45

LOL!

vassago
11 Sep 10, 20:46
welcome back Il Nose to serie A...fucking cunt...BHAHAHAHAHAHA...good penalty kick:P

vassago
11 Sep 10, 20:47
Quote Originally Posted by thorn
more like the fagtastic four[/B]

LOL:D

GOLD!!!!

Edward
11 Sep 10, 20:51

lmao

Cris
11 Sep 10, 20:55
Legend LMAO

eugepettit
11 Sep 10, 20:56
great to see them do so badly after all the hype about their transfers. I hope they will be an embarrasment in Europe just like last season

Stefan
11 Sep 10, 21:01
Great performance by il nose...

dynasty27
11 Sep 10, 21:03
The goal was soooo wide and he managed to hit the post lol. Epic failure.

|| WS10 ||
11 Sep 10, 21:27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoI8MkL4ruM

jayjay
11 Sep 10, 21:34
LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ibra Big fail

mario.santon
11 Sep 10, 21:49
the fantastic four?

let's hope this fantastic result continues :)

pazzainteramala
11 Sep 10, 22:25
lol i love this ibra probably wants to kill himself. he is such a looser why does he talk shit anyways ?

Rimpel
11 Sep 10, 23:55
where are the bilan cocksuckers who flooded this thread?:D

lonewolf19
12 Sep 10, 01:46
EPIC FAIL.
F U Zlatan.

Visca
12 Sep 10, 01:58
:lol::lol::lol:

Something to make me feel better after Barca's atrocious performance today I guess

Inter2010
12 Sep 10, 02:03
Ibrahimovic has never performed on the big stage what a joker.

Inter2010
12 Sep 10, 02:10
Zlatan Ibrahimovic missed a penalty on his Milan debut a dumbass he's become, Think he did it on purpose, I say Ibrahimovic missed an open goal.
Maybe he was trying to hard like the inter, barca match he was ghost during the match.